PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

H Mobius
06-05-10, 08:45
Went to SP3 after a very long haitus and met Mimi, viet dancer. Late 30's slim, white skin, nice thighs and buns, so-so face for a 30's v-girl. Pretty good massage for 0.20, would have bought a couple more but she had to dance. Not much going on but it was ok. No hauna whatsoever, by the way.

H M

Supperman2
06-08-10, 19:42
There are two girls that in the hot list at red rose. First in BETTY the juicy thick body, with tatoo on her breast, but she was not all that she was crazy. But the BEST one is TINA the fake C's with great attitude, nice looking, great body, very friendly. She was on stage dancing, I was checking her out. After she dance, I had a little talk to her. Bought her some drinks. While we were talking she offer me a private dance I agree as I sat down the booth. I then told her I want to F her. She said upstair room. For FS. She then came start doing her thing. Sucking my penis in good motin and deep throat. Her P was tight and wet, making my penis fell good. Her nipple was hard and firm. I was humping her haRoad, after I was done she then clean me with babywipe. It was a FANTASY with her. The best girl I ever had. Not that much damage. Can't tell you how much, check it out. PM me for more info. Try her out.

Supperman2
06-08-10, 19:55
Tina in red rose strip club is the best girl i ever F... great time with her in private room, BJ, and upstair room... PM ME FOR INFO ON HER....

Supperman2
06-08-10, 20:27
Original message=Ogohunter] Walked in to RR tonite only saw old ladies. I've been there before to see the two hot V girls. Any word on them? Did I go too late(12ish), were they off, or leave?

Tina skinny girl with braces, n with C, good dancer too... will do anything for money... FS, HJ, PRIVATE ROOM, UPSTAIR ROOM, N ALL SERVICES...

Supperman2
06-08-10, 23:48
Original message from Ogohunter] Walked in to RR tonite only saw old ladies. I've been there befiore to see the two hot V girls. Any word on them? Did I go too late(12ish), were they off, or leave?[/QUOTE]Tina will do anything for money at red rose.

Deal with her.

Hawaiiboy
06-09-10, 01:24
Hey supperman, I agree with your report on Tina (fake C's) at red rose. She is hella good in upstair room. Supperman how much did you pay her to go upstair, I think I for overcharge man. Well money wasnt matter, bc it was worthed at the end. She was the first viet P I try. She girl got nice P. So comon guys come and try her out. You need to do some tax. She is a high class hole.

Hotrod82
06-09-10, 14:58
Hawaiiboy and Supperman2 sound like they are the same guy, No price, just saying how great she was. Both of them sound like they are using Ebonics and both are new members, have a feeling they are the same.

Red Rose sucks, horrible experience, walked in with no talent what so ever, was there for 10 min they left.

Supperman2
06-09-10, 16:10
Re: red rose

Originally Post ROUGHMAN

So what did tina do while she give you a private lap dance.

DUCE 1 Tina let me touch her BREAST and BUTT HOLE. She was more concerned about her customers seeing her in the private booth. She said more comfortable upstairs. $500 seems high, unless you got anal.

Didn't see anyone else except Tina.

Supperman2
06-09-10, 16:12
Did you try it yet?

If not, then you dont know.

Hawaiiboy and Supperman2 sound like they are the same guy, No price, just saying how great she was. Both of them sound like they are using Ebonics and both are new members, have a feeling they are the same.

Red Rose sucks, horrible experience, walked in with no talent what so ever, was there for 10 min they left.

Dan1388
06-09-10, 22:24

Red Rose sucks, horrible experience, walked in with no talent what so ever, was there for 10 min they left.I agree, they are the same. seriously you think we are that dumb? huslting for action on the boards in nothing new.

Bacnang
06-11-10, 06:02
Tried her out. 1.4 for the cbj with cfs in the back.

The Dom

Bob #2
06-16-10, 06:52
Saigon Passion got raided tonite, maybe 10 pm or earlier. About a dozen unmkarked cars. Tried to walk in after, but was turned away by a not so friendly guy with a badge necklace.

Didn't see any customers or girls getting taken away.

Maybe HPD got too many complaints about the broken AC? Or broken toilets? Or broken lights? Or broken booths? Or broken chairs? Or broken carpet? LOL

Peace out.

Tiredguy
06-16-10, 18:00
Never know quite how to categorize Misty's - not much of a strip club anymore, but they do have a license...
Haven't been there in quite a while - but I thought I would "chance 'em" for a day time stroll.
First to my hip was Nyna. Petite, a little older, heavy Viet accent. Told her I was chillin' with my first beer. Next by was Lilly, a little thicker (thought I remembered the name from the forum) - passed.
Saw a girl with a cute haircut and sexy school girl skirt type outfit hanging on a guy at the bar - couldn't make out her face, but I thought I would wait and check her out.
Nyna came back and started rattling off "I take care of you, here, my house...".
Big tits on a small frame - so I gave in for a drink.
The offers kept coming - "We sit down", etc.
To make a long story short - that corner is not my favorite location - but it all worked out in the end. Damage with all drinks was same as amp.
Said she'd be gone for 2 weeks, then it was "call me next week", so who knows?
Girl with the face turned out to be Dee (I think) - was almost gonna give her a mercy buck when she was sitting all alone after the guy left, but I remembered that whole sullen look. Her name was on the board for dancing (saw it on the way out).
The whole time I was there - no dancers. One girl sat on the edge of the stage, but that was about as close as it got...and to remember those stages when it was Fantasy Island...
Lan was playing cards at the bar ("next time you see me - who did you see this time - Lilly?"). Lani was circling around, too.
I guess the bars don't change any more than we do, huh?

Niceguy808
06-20-10, 11:05
I was checking the Adult Gigs section on CL and noticed that both Rock Za and Hawaii By Night are advertising for dancers.

I don't know if HBN will be able to get and keep quality girls, since they rely on lapdances for much of their revenue and a lot of girls can't handle the close contact and guys jerking-off in front of them. I was hearing that some girls from other clubs who like doing lapdances had gone there. Maybe that's changed. What has been going-around are former dancers from HBN have complained about how filthy the place is and I'm guessing that they couldn't tolerate it, no matter how much cash was at-stake.

What did shock me was the ad from RZ, since I remember when that club was one of the two clubs most strippers wanted to work for and the other being Femme Nu. Now, RZ is reduced to posting an ad on CL.

What's going-on over there? Are they short of girls on weekends these days?

I haven't been there in a long time, so I have no idea.

Sports Night
06-20-10, 22:13
I was checking the Adult Gigs section on CL and noticed that both Rock Za and Hawaii By Night are advertising for dancers.

I don't know if HBN will be able to get and keep quality girls, since they rely on lapdances for much of their revenue and a lot of girls can't handle the close contact and guys jerking-off in front of them. I was hearing that some girls from other clubs who like doing lapdances had gone there. Maybe that's changed. What has been going-around are former dancers from HBN have complained about how filthy the place is and I'm guessing that they couldn't tolerate it, no matter how much cash was at-stake.

What did shock me was the ad from RZ, since I remember when that club was one of the two clubs most strippers wanted to work for and the other being Femme Nu. Now, RZ is reduced to posting an ad on CL.

What's going-on over there? Are they short of girls on weekends these days?

I haven't been there in a long time, so I have no idea.

A number of factors have reduced the quantity/quality at RZ. The bust chased away/reduced their hours for the old timers. The slow economy had Yvonne get rid of the marginal dancers (most are at FN now). The slow economy also forced the dancers to seek other income sources (real jobs, hooking, etc) so they work less days. The result are days when RZ has only ten dancers and they realize they need to rebuild the harem, especially if they want my business.

A few good things. Dancers hustle less, will accept the cheaper dancer drink prices, will lock on to you for much less if you visit them on a regular basis.
Take advantage of the situation, its a buyers market.

Bob #2
06-21-10, 06:38
A number of factors have reduced the quantity/quality at RZ. The bust chased away/reduced their hours for the old timers. The slow economy had Yvonne get rid of the marginal dancers (most are at FN now). The slow economy also forced the dancers to seek other income sources (real jobs, hooking, etc) so they work less days. The result are days when RZ has only ten dancers and they realize they need to rebuild the harem, especially if they want my business.

A few good things. Dancers hustle less, will accept the cheaper dancer drink prices, will lock on to you for much less if you visit them on a regular basis.

Take advantage of the situation, its a buyers market.Some dancers complainted to me that Yvonne will only pay the first ten girls who show up. So don't expect a lot of girls, especially on weekdays.

Also, lots of the girls are doing outcalls now, so if you make arrangements with them early in the night, they will tip the DJ to do their mandatory number of sets asap and leave with you.

I agree, its a buyers market. But the quality of the Za girls is definitely not there. I usually have a few early beers and go next door to HT1.

Peace out.

Tendo
06-21-10, 23:19
In this day and age, why wouldn't they advertise in cl? It's free and tons of people look at it regularly. Why would they advertise in the crap paper we have?

T

Erotic808
06-22-10, 00:07
I was workin RZ and was fired for bein in and out of the club so often LOL. So once Yvonne realized what was going on I was 86ed. I am not the only girl that this happened to.

Take advantage of the situation, its a buyers market.

Niceguy808
06-22-10, 10:22
In this day and age, why wouldn't they advertise in cl? It's free and tons of people look at it regularly. Why would they advertise in the crap paper we have?

T

It just seems odd that a SC that used to actually have a waiting list for girls who wanted to work there would be reduced to posting an ad. That's the kind of thing that a small Nobody Goes There-type SC would do and the fact that RZ has to do it just shows how far that club has fallen from its former days of glory.

Niceguy808
06-22-10, 10:30
I was workin RZ and was fired for bein in and out of the club so often LOL. So once Yvonne realized what was going on I was 86ed. I am not the only girl that this happened to.

Did you try to go over to Femme Nu or 939 afterwards?

Just wondering.

Niceguy808
06-22-10, 10:35
Some dancers complainted to me that Yvonne will only pay the first ten girls who show up. So don't expect a lot of girls, especially on weekdays.

Also, lots of the girls are doing outcalls now, so if you make arrangements with them early in the night, they will tip the DJ to do their mandatory number of sets asap and leave with you.

I agree, its a buyers market. But the quality of the Za girls is definitely not there. I usually have a few early beers and go next door to HT1.

Peace out.

I'm wondering how the DJs are still making any money with so few girls. I heard the guys at FN and RZ were making the big bucks for a long time, but have been making much less in recent years.

Bob #2
06-24-10, 04:20
I was workin RZ and was fired for bein in and out of the club so often LOL. So once Yvonne realized what was going on I was 86ed. I am not the only girl that this happened to.Can you tell us how u did go about dating customers? Did you do car dates or take them to a place nearby? Did they have to be regulars first or spend choke money on you before u would go with them?

I think every guy here has fantasised about taking a stripper home. My guess is about 25% of the RZ girls do take out, but only with regulars. Mebbe more now with the bad economy.

Thanks,

Peace out.

Lefty Boy
06-25-10, 04:12
Anyone check out Sun recently? There's this hot viet? chick there who's a hostess/dancer, just wondering if there's any play to be had from her? Most of the other dancers are on the big side, although there are a few decent ones.

Erotic808
07-02-10, 04:36
Naa, mainly DT now but also service, BP, CL and Waikiki. I had worked at Femme before but quit twice. I never much liked it there. I worked Electros for a while and loved it there but was fired for diff reasons. Also worked Porkys in Kailua for a while but left there cause no business. Thats to be expected though with the general quality of girls there, if any at all. I would not want to be a dancer again anyways. I far too much love what I do now.

Did you try to go over to Femme Nu or 939 afterwards?

Just wondering.

Hypo Luxa
07-12-10, 17:25
SP3 had some nice lookers last night. Bebe, who was on stage was spectacular. ...in addition to the other sexy hostesses, there were some civilian girls in there that were hot!

Hypo Luxa
07-12-10, 17:28
New girl (according to her) at Sandy's. Went in near closing and bought her a drink. Older chick, deep tan, bolt-ons, and thick body. I would bet she could take a pounding. Face is not that great, but she bragged about her deep throat ability... and we all know a girl looks like a 10 with a cock in her mouth! LOL!

May go back to see her.

What Hello
07-18-10, 04:35
Went to rock za and it was packed spent a lot of money and had some fun. Too drunk to remember anything that happened, sorry for the lame report. I will try to post a better one next time.

One girl was awesome, I think her name was robin, asian nice body and perfect tits. I want to go back again this week and get a better report.

Niceguy808
07-18-10, 11:04
I was looking in CL Adult Gigs and I saw two ads looking for dancers for a new club opening in the Kapiolani area. Apparently, this club will serve alcohol, even though they are looking for dancer 18+, though I though that strippers had to be 21+ if they worked in a club that served alcohol if they were going to dance onstage.

Anyone know anything about this new place?

Ducky007
07-18-10, 19:31
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone know a Yue 40 to 50 korean lady may own a strip club or work in one. Ducky met her one day around diamond head and she was hot for Ducky, she told me what club I could find her at but ducky forgot :o drives a high end Benz!

Sports Night
07-18-10, 19:58
I was looking in CL Adult Gigs and I saw two ads looking for dancers for a new club opening in the Kapiolani area. Apparently, this club will serve alcohol, even though they are looking for dancer 18+, though I though that strippers had to be 21+ if they worked in a club that served alcohol if they were going to dance onstage.

Anyone know anything about this new place?This is probably CF trying to re-establish a dual non-alcohol/alcohol club at current location. They may be taking back the Wild Horse location from the current jazz club place. Not a lot of options expecially to get a new sc liquor license so you have to be taking over an existing one. I think anyone contemplating this should go to PC as there are still one or two bars that still have older grandfathered sc licenses similar to PP. Good luck as we can always use another sc, just don't need any wanna be Empire type posers and their asinine shill/customers.

Vince 808
07-18-10, 20:55
First time post so I thought I would contribute something. Sorry but it's on a Seattle strip club. Went to Deja Vu recently on a business trip. It's located downtown right across the street from Pike Place Market.

There was about 20 girls ranging from 5's to 9's with 3 Asians, a couple of black chicks, a Latina and the rest Caucasians. The best was Lily, a Vietnamese girl with a great body, pretty face and who gives a great lap dance.

Bob #2
07-19-10, 01:12
Went to rock za and it was packed spent a lot of money and had some fun. Too drunk to remember anything that happened, sorry for the lame report. I will try to post a better one next time.

One girl was awesome, I think her name was robin, asian nice body and perfect tits. I want to go back again this week and get a better report.Looks like Robin discovered this site. LOL.

If this is real, sorry. But No extras that I know of, so try exotic808 if you like strippers gone naugty. Robin had a longtime bf, as of a couple of months ago. Mebbe changed but prolly still no extras. (none offered to me anyways).

Peace out.

Nipoleon
07-24-10, 21:00
It's been quite a while since I hit up Hawaii by Nights. That place is such a dump. However it looks like they got a semi refresh of girls. Couple girls that used to work at the old centerfolds are now there. Had a lap dance (. 4 each) with a brunette name Mya. Lots of groping and grinding in the backroom. She really seems to enjoy what she's doing. Out of the 10 or so girls there, about 4-5 were hot. Just go when its busy so you got get hassled by the ugly ones too much.

Twitch26
07-26-10, 09:49
I'm not a SC guy, but I was sitting outside EN waiting on a friend to come out so we could head out. During my time waiting I saw 4 gentlemen, each going up and coming out at different times from the upstairs above the club. Do the girls only dance for you or is there tons of fun to be had. I know a few Bros. said its $$$$ or more.Is there rooms or some kind of privacy because I did see a guy keep going up there with drinks and checking in on the girls. Just curious because one girl almost got me to go up there.

Ducky007
07-26-10, 14:44
Been a long time ducky no go to EN but back in the day the up-rooms were on fire, had some funn times up there.

I'm not a SC guy, but I was sitting outside EN waiting on a friend to come out so we could head out. During my time waiting I saw 4 gentlemen, each going up and coming out at different times from the upstairs above the club. Do the girls only dance for you or is there tons of fun to be had. I know a few Bros. said its $$$$ or more.Is there rooms or some kind of privacy because I did see a guy keep going up there with drinks and checking in on the girls. Just curious because one girl almost got me to go up there.

Hotrod82
07-26-10, 15:37
Did anyone make it to her performance a week or 2 ago?? I was pissed when I heard about it 2 days after the event. She has never gone nude until 939. She is an import model if you have never heard of her google her. Hope she comes back soon and does another show.

CheapCharlie
07-26-10, 20:22
Stopped by last night,not as crowded as I thought it would be. Was slim pickens,so went with Linn.Was only thinking of spending $40,but her soft hands and perky nipples made me drop $20 more. Told me she would make me more happy if I went to the room with her for $$$. Told her too expensive and would be better financially if I bought her drinks in the back booth at Secret.After our time was up thanked me and gave me a hug. Couldn't help but notice that she kinda looks like A(A's barbershop). Does anyone else agree?

Hypo Luxa
07-26-10, 20:54
Did anyone make it to her performance a week or 2 ago?? I was pissed when I heard about it 2 days after the event. She has never gone nude until 939. She is an import model if you have never heard of her google her. Hope she comes back soon and does another show.
After Teanna Kai's infamous bare nani grinding on every guy's face in the front row a few years ago, it's hard for import models to compete! Anyone remember that show? She was sooooooo hopped up on something. If it wasn't for management, she could have been gangfucked that night!

Phreekstyle
07-27-10, 00:41
I'm not a SC guy, but I was sitting outside EN waiting on a friend to come out so we could head out. During my time waiting I saw 4 gentlemen, each going up and coming out at different times from the upstairs above the club. Do the girls only dance for you or is there tons of fun to be had. I know a few Bros. said its $$$$ or more.Is there rooms or some kind of privacy because I did see a guy keep going up there with drinks and checking in on the girls. Just curious because one girl almost got me to go up there.There is play up there with the right girl. Many of them are shy about going up there alone with a customer and refuse to do it but some I guess are desperate for the cash. The bar mama charges $$$$ $500 for an hour up there. You're better off going to an AMP as the quality of girls at EN is not better than any of the AMPs out there. IMHO the girls at the better AMPs (VIP, Sakura Rycroft, and PT) have EN beat by a mile. Don't let those nightclub lights and Beer goggles fool you. For 1 trip upstairs at EN you can go around 3 times at an AMP with a waaaay hotter girl.

All Rice
07-28-10, 04:41
Did anyone make it to her performance a week or 2 ago?? I was pissed when I heard about it 2 days after the event. She has never gone nude until 939. She is an import model if you have never heard of her google her. Hope she comes back soon and does another show.Supposedly Jeri Lee is coming down next month or the month after.

Captaincookie
07-28-10, 21:13
Went last night to check it out. Haven't been there since it was Fantasy Island. Place was dead! Sat at the bar and was immediately hit up for drinks from an older lady with bad eye makeup. Didn't get her name, nor was I interested. Saw all of 3 dancers in the few hours I was there, each dancing for just one song. The names on the board were Dee, Van and Mia I think. I didn't find out which one was which as I was busy staring at the bartendress. She is the hottest woman on that whole block! Anywho, relatively cheap time at the strip club for a change though I barely saw any stripping!

Hotrod82
07-28-10, 21:36
Supposedly Jeri Lee is coming down next month or the month after.

Oh sweet thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye out...

Uki Eater
07-28-10, 21:43
Supposedly Jeri Lee is coming down next month or the month after.

Is she gonna bare all to?

All Rice
07-29-10, 01:20
Is she gonna bare all to?Flyer said uncensored. Hope so. August 25-26 are the dates.

CheapCharlie
07-29-10, 17:47
I passed by Mistys on tuesday and this old viet.lady on the chair grabbed my wrist and told me to go in. Peeked inside and was dead,so told her look like they was about to close. Then says something I can't quite understand,because of her shitty english. I finally understand her after she repeats herself 4 times. "Take me home,Waikiki"tell her not interested. Still is holding my wrist, keep telling her next time;but still won't let go until after I tell her next time the third time. So I go back last night and find out her name is Nina. Also bought 1 drink for a girl whose name I think was Gina.Kept on pushing me to go to the private booth for $. She said that everything is included and she would make me happy.Declined and she finished her drink and left. Wanted to sit with Vanessa,but I think she was busy so I left about 10 mins. later.

CheapCharlie
07-29-10, 22:59
I admit it I went to Sandy's last night too. Had the usual skanks there,can't name all of them;so don't ask. Question to those who go there frequently. Whos the young girl who works there as a hostess? I never did see her before,seems to be in her 20s,5'4,B-cups(?),I'm guessing she was viet. and black hair past her shoulders. Seems I went at a good night,wasn't really crowded and had some drama involving cops. From what I heard from hearing two of the girls talking to each other. Seems like 2 guys came in there after they robbed the liquor store next door. Didn't really get the whole story ,but I think they vandalized something with a can of black paint.Just remember seeing everybody rush outside and hearing something about a fight. Anybody got the scoops on what happened and whos the girl that I saw? Also had one undercover cop in there too. Too bad he never bust Shasha.

Bigboner
07-31-10, 00:13
Stopped by last night,not as crowded as I thought it would be. Was slim pickens,so went with Linn.Was only thinking of spending $40,but her soft hands and perky nipples made me drop $20 more. Told me she would make me more happy if I went to the room with her for $$$. Told her too expensive and would be better financially if I bought her drinks in the back booth at Secret.After our time was up thanked me and gave me a hug. Couldn't help but notice that she kinda looks like A(A's barbershop). Does anyone else agree?Maybe it was a bachelor's party. My friend had his there a while ago before the mirikitani crackdown (damn him!) and it was great.

CheapCharlie
07-31-10, 05:35
Maybe it was a bachelor's party. My friend had his there a while ago before the mirikitani crackdown (damn him!) and it was great.
Um, sorry but your post doesn't make any sense. I think your reply was in regards to another report or posting.

Jeffro808
07-31-10, 06:39
Went there last night to just have a drink. I must say that their beer is much cheaper than going to a bar and the pupus are a good deal and it's pretty good. Anyway I sat at the bar just chillin and checking out the sights. There was one girl that caught my eye. Beautiful smile, cute face. Looked like a local girl, about 5'5, slim body. And boy does she know how to work that pole. When she danced I overheard some of the other girls wishing that they could do those moves that she does. Didn't get the name of this girl but will definitely go back just to see her.

Bob #2
08-03-10, 04:51
Is she going to bare all to?Got the word that she is definitely going to go full nude. In her contract I was told. I saw her at Lovefest and she was looking much hotter than Christine Mendoza. Tiny girl with bbig boobs. Was wearging school girl outfit at Lovefest. And then I don't remember the rest of the night.

Only a matter of time before she's doing porn! I guess 939 knows how to benefit from a recession! LOL

Peace out.

Jonny Wad
08-03-10, 22:58
I am look in for a sundance that use to work at Sundance.

Her name was amy and she had a long scar on her belly.

Could anybody tell me where she is?

Magnod
08-04-10, 02:14
Got the word that she is definitely going to go full nude. In her contract I was told. I saw her at Lovefest and she was looking much hotter than Christine Mendoza. Tiny girl with bbig boobs. Was wearging school girl outfit at Lovefest. And then I don't remember the rest of the night.

Only a matter of time before she's doing porn! I guess 939 knows how to benefit from a recession! LOL

Peace out.

I love Jeri Lee pre-boob job. She was hotness then. Now kind of just another import girl to me.

Bob #2
08-05-10, 06:34
I love Jeri Lee pre-boob job. She was hotness then. Now kind of just another import girl to me.I have to agree with you. The boob job was just tooo big, looked completely fake and unproportioinal.

Was having a drink at Business (no nekos! Keeping the boycott strong!) and on my way out I saw HPD going into Sandys. This was at around 9:30.

Hope no one got caught with tehir pants down- literally! LOL

Peace out.

Mike In Hawaii
08-06-10, 04:39
3 raids that hapened in last 2 weeks. I was at RedRose and was raided about 11pm. Last night Sandy and Sundance Got raided.

Be careful all.

Mike In Hawaii
08-06-10, 04:43
Been hanging at 939 for happy hour lately. Los of fun with cheap beer. $2 for any beer and half price hards from 5 to 8pm.

CheapCharlie
08-06-10, 09:49
I have to agree with you. The boob job was just tooo big, looked completely fake and unproportioinal.

Was having a drink at Business (no nekos! Keeping the boycott strong!) and on my way out I saw HPD going into Sandys. This was at around 9:30.

Hope no one got caught with tehir pants down- literally! LOL

Peace out.
Which Sandy's? Club Sandy(SB) or Sandy's Place(VB)?

Warrior12
08-06-10, 14:56
3 raids that hapened in last 2 weeks. I was at RedRose and was raided about 11pm. Last night Sandy and Sundance Got raided.

Be careful all.

Got any details about who got in trouble at RedRose? I haven't been to Sandy or Sundance in years. I didn't know Sundance had any play available.

Mike In Hawaii
08-08-10, 01:14
According to a friend who went later that night, Mama got arrested. Last night , no Tina. Helen and 2 not so good dancers working. Also, manager at Sundance told us they were not raided and that she called cops to get rid of a psycho customer. Lots of young "go-go" dancers working. Pretty lame, no nudity. Apparently they were hired to break dancers between sets.

Warrior12
08-12-10, 05:27
According to a friend who went later that night, Mama got arrested. Last night , no Tina. Helen and 2 not so good dancers working. Also, manager at Sundance told us they were not raided and that she called cops to get rid of a psycho customer. Lots of young "go-go" dancers working. Pretty lame, no nudity. Apparently they were hired to break dancers between sets.

I went by tonight and once no Tina or Helen. It looks like they may be gone for good. Oh well.

Ronin42
08-16-10, 09:07
Does anyone know if the girl with the dragon tattoo on her back still works here? She's Asian, I think she's Filipino or korean, short, light skin, full figured (nice and thick), boob job, shoulder length hair. That almost describes every asian girl in there but this one has a couple tattoos, one on her ankle and her arm, I think one was a dragonfly. She's got a real pretty face and speaks straight english. I saw her a couple months ago and want to go back and see her, I heard she might even work in an AMP. Anyone got any info?

On The Prowl
08-16-10, 12:50
Had this info sent to me! Looks like a party!

825 Keeaumoku Street

August 20. August 21 / 7:00pm- 2:00am

Honolulu Newest and Largest Gentlemens Club

15 PlasmaTVs

5 VIP Private Rooms

International Girls-Karaoke-Satellite Sports

Drink and dinner specials All week long

Happy hour 4-9pm

Bachelor/Bachelorette/Birthday Packages available!

Open Daily 4pm-2am

Allbust
08-17-10, 01:55
Where did they get the flyers from? You got the hook ups man!

825 Keeaumoku Street

15 PlasmaTVs

5 VIP Private Rooms

International Girls-Karaoke-Satellite Sports

Drink and dinner specials All week long

Happy hour 4-9pm

Bachelor/Bachelorette/Birthday Packages available!

Open Daily 4pm-2am

On The Prowl
08-17-10, 02:20
Where did they get the flyers from? You got the hook ups man!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001464438449#!/profile.php?id=100001464438449&v=photos

Darkman808
08-17-10, 03:55

825 Keeaumoku Street

Open Daily 4pm-2amYeah I saw those ads too.

Where is this? Is this the old (but renovated strip joint) "Centerfolds"??

Bhbh808
08-17-10, 15:34
I am look in for a sundance that use to work at Sundance.

Her name was amy and she had a long scar on her belly.

Could anybody tell me where she is?

Yeah, that's the girl who was a Club Rose Dancer , became Johnny's top girl /good luck charm at Saigon Passion for most of the 90s, went onto Sundance for a while. She was still smoking hot when I last saw her ages ago. I talked to a mamasan at Sundance and was told vaguely she'd headed out to the Big Island.

She's gotta be in her late 40s (chronologically).

That girl belies her age and was the sexiest dancer period for years. Don't know where she is now. Wish I did.

Filipina/Chinese/Spanish/Italian. Ex Model (you can tell). Anyone else seen her? Please post.

Tsunami69
08-17-10, 18:01
Yeah I saw those ads too.

Where is this? Is this the old (but renovated strip joint) "Centerfolds"??

Yeah I think it used to be Centerfolds, was Crystal Palace and now is Business I think. Anyways, it is the spot behind Sorabol, Kaya, Seoul Karaoke and the same lot as Daechun. Parking sucks though, so would find street parking or when in that area, I park at Wal-Mart.

Bo Toichi
08-17-10, 19:49
Yeah, that's the girl who was a Club Rose Dancer , became Johnny's top girl /good luck charm at Saigon Passion for most of the 90s, went onto Sundance for a while. She was still smoking hot when I last saw her ages ago. I talked to a mamasan at Sundance and was told vaguely she'd headed out to the Big Island.

She's gotta be in her late 40s (chronologically).

That girl belies her age and was the sexiest dancer period for years. Don't know where she is now. Wish I did.

Filipina/Chinese/Spanish/Italian. Ex Model (you can tell). Anyone else seen her? Please post.Oh hell yes. I remember Amy at Saigon Passion! Wish I knew where she is now too. We used to hang at Saigon Passion all the time back in the 90's. They had some of the hottest chicks. Amy when she wore her beret was smokin hot. I loved Yoon, Amy, and Naomi. Those were good times!

Twitch26
08-17-10, 22:32
Yeah I think it used to be Centerfolds, was Crystal Palace and now is Business I think. Anyways, it is the spot behind Sorabol, Kaya, Seoul Karaoke and the same lot as Daechun. Parking sucks though, so would find street parking or when in that area, I park at Wal-Mart.I always park at Wal-Mart hahahhah. Hope they have some good FRESH talent there and not a Recycling Center. Hate when new spots open and you go there with hopes high and end seeing the same hags from the past.

On The Prowl
08-18-10, 01:20
I always park at Wal-Mart hahahhah. Hope they have some good FRESH talent there and not a Recycling Center. Hate when new spots open and you go there with hopes high and end seeing the same hags from the past.When ever i go to Business or Kaya i always park across the street for maui divers,seems to always have free parking there.

Bhbh808
08-18-10, 03:54
I found a flier for it and got interested. Sounds good but way too commercial. Live rooms, big screens, private tables, etc, etc, etc.

Really? Who cares? All they have to do is get the hottest girls there, pay them and treat them good enough to stay around and protect them and you will have a successful club, hole in the wall or Caesar's palace. Doesn't matter.

I remember when 939 was Club Penthouse. I was so disappointed. You'd think with that kind of brand name behind them, they'd have the clout to get the girls that would at least equal if not beat Club Femme-Za but nope. Only slightly above average. Better then B/C/Z clubs like Red Rose and even Sandy's but with all the money and effort behind it, Club Penthouse was a straight up let down.

Eye Candi will hit big but whether it will sustain beyond its opening splash remains to be seen. A major Strip club hasn't opened in Honolulu in years.

If they can get and keep the girls, they will do well.

The old Club Moondancer was a dump but they paid each of the girls a hundred bucks a night to show up. They were a C list club with an A list crew.

The management from Eye Candi would do well to consider such factors.

We could care less about bartenders and bouncers in tuxes or valet parking or any of HD TVs. HOW HOT ARE THE GIRLS?

Bhbh808
08-21-10, 06:31
So a buddy of mine and I went to check out Eyecandi over at 825 Keaumoku.
We went around semi prime time, just before ten o clock. The girls outside looked good. Heavy Asian. Import model types. Looked promising.
$10 Cover with drink. Good. Bouncers not wearing stupid tuxedoes. Good. Dress code. Zero. Good.

We went inside. The place was a lot better laid out then the old Centerfolds. But the "main stage" was way too small and to the side.

There were tons of average to ugly girls there. Certainly not in the Femme Za twins league.

The two hottest girls were "feature dancers" from the mainland. The Blonde Filipina girl made $100 in the first five minutes of her set but really, none of the other girls stood out at all.

Some of the bartenders were hotter then some of the dancers.

There were some outright dogs, fatties and uglies.
Not my type at all.

I wandered over to Sandy's (even worse), Saigon (dead), 939. (long ass line, after the fucking water main break today I didn't feel like waiting anymore), ended up at Rockza where FIVE gorgeous girls were being IGNORED. WTF. I had a blast there and left.

Eye Candi is a pretender. Sure they had two Spectacular girls but I would trade two super stars for a club with a consistent stable in quantity of a good solid quality of hotties. Not two superstars and a bunch of mediocre or worse chicks which is exactly what Eye Candi was.

And the feature girls won't even be back next week. They'll be stripping elsewhere.

I give Eyecandi 3 months before they change the name .

It's another Penthouse club waiting to happen. All that money in redecorating the place when all they had to do was hire the hottest girls.

They put all their money in the wrong place.

Femme za still reigns supreme.

Hwnfrontier
08-21-10, 06:48
Checked it out tonight and was not liking the layout I thought they would get rid of most of the booths from when they was a hostess bar and put more stages but all they added was a little stage. They also need to get rid of most of the KBGs or just the older looking ones, they can keep the VBGs at least they look good (just have to get them to strip). Also it seems the AC was out and it was hot as hell in there.

H Mobius
08-21-10, 07:41
Was going to Eye Candi but something stopped me from entering. Dudes were bringing their dates in there, and these girls were pretty hot young local orientals. Factoring everything in, I didn't like what I saw and left. I'm not surprised with Bh's report.

Uki Eater
08-21-10, 08:29
Eye Candi is a pretender. Sure they had two Spectacular girls but I would trade two super stars for a club with a consistent stable in quantity of a good solid quality of hotties. Not two superstars and a bunch of mediocre or worse chicks which is exactly what Eye Candi was.

And the feature girls won't even be back next week. They'll be stripping elsewhere.

It's another Penthouse club waiting to happen. All that money in redecorating the place when all they had to do was hire the hottest girls.

Femme za still reigns supreme.

They just like to over hype it but, it won't live up to it. They put like CJ Miles and other import models on the fliers etc. Geez. it's not like those models will be there stripping 24-7. Hot young local chicks don't wanna be stripping. Word gets around fast here in Hawaii and people will find out. They make the place all nice etc but, honestly, guys don't go to a strip bar because it's nice. They prefer to see nice chicks stripping. I bet most would agree that they would rather go to a not so nice looking place with hot chicks vs a nicer place with mediocre to below average dancers. Put like 4 solid chicks dancing at Exotic Nights and guaranteed that place is going to be booming again. Main thing get the beer to drink and nice chicks to look at. That's all we care about.

Twitch26
08-21-10, 10:41
So a buddy of mine and I went to check out Eyecandi over at 825 Keaumoku.

We went around semi prime time, just before ten o clock. The girls outside looked good. Heavy Asian. Import model types. Looked promising.

$10 Cover with drink. Good. Bouncers not wearing stupid tuxedoes. Good. Dress code. Zero. Good.

We went inside. The place was a lot better laid out then the old Centerfolds. But the "main stage" was way too small and to the side.

There were tons of average to ugly girls there. Certainly not in the Femme Za twins league.

The two hottest girls were "feature dancers" from the mainland. The Blonde Filipina girl made $100 in the first five minutes of her set but really, none of the other girls stood out at all.

Some of the bartenders were hotter then some of the dancers.

There were some outright dogs, fatties and uglies.
Not my type at all.

I wandered over to Sandy's (even worse), Saigon (dead), 939. (long ass line, after the fucking water main break today I didn't feel like waiting anymore), ended up at Rockza where FIVE gorgeous girls were being IGNORED. WTF. I had a blast there and left.

Femme za still reigns supreme.Brother Bh,

You explained it well! I bet there isn't even any touching allowed in there to. IMHO, no touching, not so hot girls, open space, not my type of party. Touching, not so hot girls/or hot girls, private rooms/booths now thats my type of party. Did they at least keep the hostesses there. I know I saw some club asia girls working there before the change.

Tsunami69
08-21-10, 17:00
Brother Bh,

You explained it well! I bet there isn't even any touching allowed in there to. IMHO, no touching, not so hot girls, open space, not my type of party. Touching, not so hot girls/or hot girls, private rooms/booths now thats my type of party. Did they at least keep the hostesses there. I know I saw some club asia girls working there before the change.

There is no touching allowed because it is illegal in the State of Hawaii. Since they are new and the commish is watching like a hawk. Give them some time (if they last) and like all places the regulars that the girls trust will get more play.

Hypo Luxa
08-21-10, 19:14
I bet there isn't even any touching allowed in there to. IMHO, no touching, not so hot girls, open space, not my type of party.
Man, I really miss Exotic Nights in the 90s. Every girl would sit on your nose or backup into your hand gripping the side of the bar.

Niceguy808
08-21-10, 22:33
I visited Eye Candi before the "grand opening" and I came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to work. There are a number of reasons I think this:

1) Club Business started-out as a hostess bar and the entirety of the interior shows this has been their plan from the start. However, they added two small stages in the main area which seem rather out-of-place, being obstructed from view by booths. If anyone knows anything about strippers, they know that strippers have a much better chance of making money when they are seen by the most amount of the club's customers. If only a small percentage of customers can see them, the dancers' income will be much lower unless there's some Sugar Daddy in the house willing to drop heavy cash on them.

2) I personally think that Club Business - with its high costs of renovation and rent - wasn't making enough to cover costs, especially with other hostess bars already established close-by. In order to attract more customers, I believe they hit upon the idea of adding strippers. While this might seem a good idea in view of the gap left by the departure of Centerfolds from the area, you can't simply announce that you have strippers and expect crowds to beat-down your door. Guys want to see naked women, but they want to see good-looking naked women. Given that there have been announced plans by others that they were opening a strip club (which never came to fruition), the best girls aren't going to leave the club they are at for a new place with no history and no regular clientèle. They will wait to see how things go before they decide to make the move. This is why there were low-quality girls at Eye Candi on opening night, as they were probably already low-earners where they were at and looking for something better anyway.

3) Club Business was a karaoke/hostess bar, so there were already hostesses working there and they had the club to themselves. Now, to add strippers to the mix gives them intense competition which they likely weren't counting on when they took the job The hostesses likely see the strippers as competition and will not take a positive view of them, especially if they see their own incomes drop after the dancing begins.

4) the two stages set up had no dance poles, which is something the vast majority of strippers want on their stages. There was also no tip railing on the stage closest to the bar and I didn't see any seating actually at the stage. So, the strippers will have to dance in a small area which won't allow for most floor work, with no pole, and no place for any interested guy to sit and watch her. How many guys want to stand at a stage when they could sit ten feet away and still get a view? Not many.

I give Eye Candi between three to six months before the owners wise-up and drop the strippers. Either that or it's going to be a long running joke of a club with fat, unattractive dancers who make no money to speak of and have to fight with the hostesses over whose club it is.

What a sad waste of money.

Uki Eater
08-22-10, 02:24
Got the word that she is definitely going to go full nude. In her contract I was told. I saw her at Lovefest and she was looking much hotter than Christine Mendoza. Tiny girl with bbig boobs. Was wearging school girl outfit at Lovefest. And then I don't remember the rest of the night.

Peace out.

Yeah, looks like she is going to bare it all on Aug 25 & 26. I guess like Christine Mendoza, they just wanna make some quick cash as more than likely Jeri Lee will be at the 2010 Spocom car show at the Blaisdell on Saturday Aug 28.

Jeri Lee at 939
http://www.hnlnow.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=58551563&year=2010&month=08

Spocom 2010
http://www.spocomusa.com/event/product_detail.cfm?intProductID=128

I think the peeps been seeing Jeri Lee and Chistine Mendoza too often already at car show events. It's the same old same old. Since Christine did well at her appearance baring it all at 939, Jeri figured she try it out herself. Whose next on the list? Nikita Esco? Helen Su? Jenny Chu?

Bhbh808
08-22-10, 04:54
i think that "import models" are a little too high and mighty for their own sometimes. they make such a big deal about showing off their fake boobs and having pasties, blah blah. they make you fight every inch of the way in their tease. it's like the go go dancers they have at certain events. nude or nothing. lol. the rest is a waste of time.
(reminds me of chris rock's joke about "ration sex" where they dole out just enough to keep you around but don't truly give you the good stuff. )

that's a problem with hot local girls. it's not like years ago when the population in general and even hawaii didn't have so many fatties.

when i first came to hawaii , i couldn't believe how many hot girls there were ratio wise compared to the mainland over here.

now i go, wtf happened?

they seem scarcer in general and that makes the general male populace here that much more willing to settle for uglier/fatter girls (in every level) and fight that much harder for the few remaining ones.

my joke about seeing hot local girls if you see one they are 1)pregnant or popped out a pup already. 2)taken. 3). ****. 4)full blown man hating lesbian . or 5)some combo of the first four.

90% of the time it turns out to be accurate. the other ten are girls not from here. lol.

and because of the "booty thang" and whatever, more and more men seem resigned to believing that fat chicks are supposed to go with mo' azz.
doesn't have to like that. . don't get me wrong, i like voluptous chicks and big boobs and nice round azzes. i just don't like chunkers, porkers, sows. you get the pic.

is that why so many heavy/older and must plain ugly chicks work as dancers . because no matter what, there are enough guys with lowered standards who will keep them in the dolla dolla bills , ya'll?

every guy needs to go to a mecca of pussy like pi or thailand or seasia in general, just to have their standards straightened out but good.

i remember my very successful mega mongering bud (both legit and via dollah dollah bills ya'll) . three of the hottest, smoking gorgeous near model level babes were going by at a restaurant and you could feel the eyes on 'em and the drool starting. he looked at them for two seconds. glanced back. "in thailand, average."

that clinched it for me.

so an "import(ant) model" takes all of it off. big woop. porn stars at least know what to do with it. they're a lot more fun to watch because they strip more. import models are all tease (look how hot i am. i have all my clothes on. give me money). . of the two, i'd rather watch strip then tease. porn stars/feature dancers have the equipment and know how to use it. import models have the equipment but only like to have it driven on sundays. gently. slowly. by a little old lady from pasadena.

don't settle bros. take the best. leave the rest. it's your hard earned mongering money. not saying be cheap. just saying get your money's worth, enjoy it and don't feel obligated to tip someone who isn't earning it.

for every hot chick who's a biotch, there's her twin out there who's nicer then she is. and there's a chick out there just as a biotch but hotter then she is. so if she's a biotch, chances are she isn't hot enough or nice enough to be worth it.

and yeah, i'm planning on going to seasia eventually. mecca.

thanks for the soapbox. back to regular programmming.

(fiftieth post. yay.)

Blake123
08-22-10, 05:14
Man, I really miss Exotic Nights in the 90s. Every girl would sit on your nose or backup into your hand gripping the side of the bar.
Oh yes--and how about Club Rose (where 939 is now). That place was packed on weekends and rockin.

Gargoyles69
08-22-10, 05:37
Man, I really miss Exotic Nights in the 90s. Every girl would sit on your nose or backup into your hand gripping the side of the bar.Damm that is memroies what about Taj Mahol? By ward. That was something to. Yea before we could touch and all. But now there is a cover chg. Plus the beer is higher and you can't even touch the girl.

Uki Eater
08-22-10, 09:36
Every guy needs to go to a mecca of pussy like PI or Thailand or SEASIA in general, just to have their standards straightened out but good.

Yup! That's right. I been to both countries myself and I think all mongers should eventually monger outside already. I mean.. "Don't you get tired seeing the same faces and doing the same chicks over and over?" It's not like chicks at strip bars, KB and AMPS get new faces popping up that often. The same ones you see everytime. Go FN strip bar, you see the same girls dancing on stage for how many years already. I know the guys who haven't been to Thailand or PI will diss the country and the girls saying: "Meh, I seen pictures of the girls, they don't look all that hot" Heh, don't go by just the pictures alone. Or, they make comments about the ladyboys in Thailand and baklas in PI. I think they feel they are lowering their standards by going to a foreign country like PI or Thailand. But, they really don't know. Every country has a hot chick or chicks. Besides, it's exciting to monger in another country because it's new and you experience someone new. Plus, you can boink her so many times and not worry about 1 hour time limit. Over here, you pay so much for so little.

For the people who been to either country, they know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sure you guys had a good time and I doubt you regretted going there. Heh, I can see if you're younger in your 20s would be scared to monger to another country but, if you're in your mid 30s and above, you should be making decent money to afford going on the trip. Besides, if you don't like the experience, you can always resort back to the 20 dollar drinkie bars, 300 dollar back rooms and 200 dollar amps.

Tazgrin
08-22-10, 09:46
August 25 & 26 - International Cover Model: JERI LEE takes is all off for the very first time, ever. Plus with Deejay Betty video mixing to her dancing debut at the one and only place in Hawaii that does adult features - Club 939, Hawaii's Premier Gentlemen's Club.

This will not be a 'pasties' show!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Real-Jeri-Lee-Fan-Page/276269462698
*Any and all photography and/or filming of any sort will not be permitted at this event

Styyxx
08-22-10, 17:35
Every guy needs to go to a mecca of pussy like PI or Thailand or SEASIA in general, just to have their standards straightened out but good.

So true, but don't forget Costa Rica.

=============================================

Gents,

If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4374
08-22-10, 18:22
Misty II is like one haunted house: real dark lighting and a bunch of bitches who look like ghosts working there.

Beanlover
08-23-10, 05:33
Oh hell yes. I remember Amy at Saigon Passion! Wish I knew where she is now too. We used to hang at Saigon Passion all the time back in the 90's. They had some of the hottest chicks. Amy when she wore her beret was smokin hot. I loved Yoon, Amy, and Naomi. Those were good times!Yoon! Now That's a name from the past! She was one of the sexiest dancers! After seeing hundreds, okay maybe thousands (!) over the years, she's one of a handful that stand out. Used to walk out of Saigon with that perfume she used to wear all over me! Ahhh, those were the days! Last time I saw her was a few years ago and she was bartending at one of the bars on Kapiolani, don't recall the name, maybe Evergreen? Ahh, the memories! Makes me want to go change a twenty for some dollar bills and go look at some bean. Nah, too many BWA's. Bitches With Attitudes! LOL! Guess I'll just save that twenty for my next trip to the AMP!

Get that Bean!

Jimmiedean
08-23-10, 06:03
I stopped by Eye Candi on Saturday. It cost $10 to get in. They had two girls from Vegas. They were beautiful but like the other brother I don't know if it will survive. The girls were pretty ugly. Looks like the girls from empire. It's kind of sad the servers were prettier then the dancers. On a side note I loved the saltwater tank. The A/C was crappy WTF how you going to drink and be hot?

Bo Toichi
08-23-10, 13:32
Yoon! Now That's a name from the past! She was one of the sexiest dancers! After seeing hundreds, okay maybe thousands (!) over the years, she's one of a handful that stand out. Used to walk out of Saigon with that perfume she used to wear all over me! Ahhh, those were the days! Last time I saw her was a few years ago and she was bartending at one of the bars on Kapiolani, don't recall the name, maybe Evergreen? Ahh, the memories! Makes me want to go change a twenty for some dollar bills and go look at some bean. Nah, too many BWA's. Bitches With Attitudes! LOL! Guess I'll just save that twenty for my next trip to the AMP!

Get that Bean!Dude I totally agree!! Her perfume was all over you when you left there. That Naomi chick was hot too. The way she used to put your dollar in between her snatch and make it dance!

Take care dude!

Mavrick7
08-24-10, 02:15
Yoon! Now That's a name from the past! She was one of the sexiest dancers! After seeing hundreds, okay maybe thousands (!) over the years, she's one of a handful that stand out. Used to walk out of Saigon with that perfume she used to wear all over me! Ahhh, those were the days! Last time I saw her was a few years ago and she was bartending at one of the bars on Kapiolani, don't recall the name, maybe Evergreen? Ahh, the memories! Makes me want to go change a twenty for some dollar bills and go look at some bean. Nah, too many BWA's. Bitches With Attitudes! LOL! Guess I'll just save that twenty for my next trip to the AMP!

Get that Bean!

Yoon had the nicest ass, face, tities for any Asian girl in a strip bar. She would stack well against the best, and definitely an All time favorite. Allowed almost any type of contact on her tits, ass, and pussy. I heard that Yoon got married to the owner of Saigon passion, John.

Last time I saw her was about 4 years ago, and she did not age very well. Gained a lot of weight all over her body. You would never recognize her if you saw experienced her in the early 1990s.

Talk about hana-bata days!

Mav

Allbust
08-24-10, 03:33
Dude I totally agree!! Her perfume was all over you when you left there. That Naomi chick was hot too. The way she used to put your dollar in between her snatch and make it dance!

Take care dude!Sup man. This naomi chick still around? Would've loved to see that pussy control in live action. Not too many chicks do that now these days.

Be safe

Beanlover
08-24-10, 04:17
Talking 'about the old days at SP, all you old time regulars of SP must remember Nikki, the Viet chick with the bolt-ons. She had the best attitude of Any dancer, playful and sexy at the same time. Hard as hell to understand her Engrish sometimes, especially when you drunk, but she always made you leave happier than when you got there. Okay okay, maybe frustrated too(sexually), but still Happy! LOL! Wonder what ever happened to her, heard she moved to the mainland with her kid and her haole husband but not sure.

Get that Bean!

Bhbh808
08-24-10, 04:20
There were Naomi and Sandy , the two hotpa girls. Naomi was wild and would get into it. She was fun. Sandy was physically hotter but more detached. She was more sensual then Naomi. Naomi was raw sexual power.

I never saw Naomi ever dance outside of Saigon. I saw Sandy a few years later try to make a comeback but she was a bad drunk and couldn't perform. Sad.

There was this crazy hot yobbo chick but she was always a *****. I can't remember her name. Used to run with Amy. She got deported. Heavy drug user.

Then there was Mary the hapa looking chick who was actually half eskimo.
She was hot but had an attitude.

The two Thai sisters. Nicky and her sister. Nicky had huge boobs and loved to lactate and blast people with milk.

Her kid sister was hot as the blazes but had a bad habit. I think she got KIA because of it according to one report. Sad.

Collette. Petite blonde haole girl from Big Isle. Super cool. Close friends with Amy. Tight body. Above average face. Got married, got out of the biz I think. She had a solid business type head on her shoulders. Seemed sharp with money. Knew why she was dancing. Had goals. An exception to most strippers who see all the money they make today and never think of tomorrow. And end up dancing twenty years later.

And Amy. Filipina /Spanish/Chinese/Italian knockout. Great taste in music and would give her all on stage and more. I think it took a lot out of her in the long run to do so. Had a dumbass boyfriend named Geoffry who she broke up with and he'd come around pining for her years after she dumped his ass because he'd finally realized how much he fucked up by taking her for granted and losing her (like I said, dumbass).

Don't know where she is or where she went after Sundance. Heard rumors she's bouncing back and forth between Big Island. (Hanging with Collette?

She was the most passionate dancer in my opinion period I've ever seen in my life. She had a knack for getting into your head by oozing sexuality and meaning it. I think I've still got some of her in my pores...

Saigon Passion, one , two and three. I tell you, that was a blast times three back in the day.

Bo Toichi
08-24-10, 12:51
There were Naomi and Sandy , the two hotpa girls. Naomi was wild and would get into it. She was fun. Sandy was physically hotter but more detached. She was more sensual then Naomi. Naomi was raw sexual power.

I never saw Naomi ever dance outside of Saigon. I saw Sandy a few years later try to make a comeback but she was a bad drunk and couldn't perform. Sad.

There was this crazy hot yobbo chick but she was always a *****. I can't remember her name. Used to run with Amy. She got deported. Heavy drug user.

Then there was Mary the hapa looking chick who was actually half eskimo.
She was hot but had an attitude.

The two Thai sisters. Nicky and her sister. Nicky had huge boobs and loved to lactate and blast people with milk.

Her kid sister was hot as the blazes but had a bad habit. I think she got KIA because of it according to one report. Sad.

Collette. Petite blonde haole girl from Big Isle. Super cool. Close friends with Amy. Tight body. Above average face. Got married, got out of the biz I think. She had a solid business type head on her shoulders. Seemed sharp with money. Knew why she was dancing. Had goals. An exception to most strippers who see all the money they make today and never think of tomorrow. And end up dancing twenty years later.

And Amy. Filipina /Spanish/Chinese/Italian knockout. Great taste in music and would give her all on stage and more. I think it took a lot out of her in the long run to do so. Had a dumbass boyfriend named Geoffry who she broke up with and he'd come around pining for her years after she dumped his ass because he'd finally realized how much he fucked up by taking her for granted and losing her (like I said, dumbass).

Don't know where she is or where she went after Sundance. Heard rumors she's bouncing back and forth between Big Island. (Hanging with Collette?

She was the most passionate dancer in my opinion period I've ever seen in my life. She had a knack for getting into your head by oozing sexuality and meaning it. I think I've still got some of her in my pores...

Saigon Passion, one , two and three. I tell you, that was a blast times three back in the day.Damn Braddah, and here I was thinking our group went to Saigon 1, 2, and 3 way too much!! Nah jus kidding brother! Hey let's not forget Braddah Tim. He was,, I think still is a fixture there. Dude I bet there has been many times that we both sitting on bolo head row!

Stay safe!

Bob #2
08-24-10, 18:30
Hope you all had a chance to check out eye candi because my friends went las nite and told me it was all pau. No more strippers. I guess we were all right about it not working as both a hostess bar and strip bar.

I feel bad for all the dancers who left there bars to go work there because they won't be allowed back.

Peace out.

H Mobius
08-24-10, 21:40
Damn Braddah, and here I was thinking our group went to Saigon 1, 2, and 3 way too much!! Nah jus kidding brother! Hey let's not forget Braddah Tim. He was,, I think still is a fixture there. Dude I bet there has been many times that we both sitting on bolo head row!

Stay safe!

Tim is the coolest; he's still there.

Jimmiedean
08-25-10, 02:26
Hope you all had a chance to check out eye candi because my friends went las nite and told me it was all pau. No more strippers. I guess we were all right about it not working as both a hostess bar and strip bar.

I feel bad for all the dancers who left there bars to go work there because they won't be allowed back.

Peace out.

I heard the same thing. Mama wants the money but wants it both ways. And isn't willing to pay for it. Think it's going to be interesting. Sad because like u said quite a few people left to work there.

Tsunami69
08-25-10, 02:28

Peace out.

They already changed the sign back to Club Business as of yesterday. Talk about bombing fast. Not even a week?

John Ross
08-25-10, 02:41
They already changed the sign back to Club Business as of yesterday. Talk about bombing fast. Not even a week?
3 days and that was all she wrote!

Talapia
08-25-10, 03:15
Yup! That's right. I been to both countries myself and I think all mongers should eventually monger outside already. I mean.. "Don't you get tired seeing the same faces and doing the same chicks over and over?" It's not like chicks at strip bars, KB and AMPS get new faces popping up that often. The same ones you see everytime. Go FN strip bar, you see the same girls dancing on stage for how many years already. I know the guys who haven't been to Thailand or PI will diss the country and the girls saying: "Meh, I seen pictures of the girls, they don't look all that hot" Heh, don't go by just the pictures alone. Or, they make comments about the ladyboys in Thailand and baklas in PI. I think they feel they are lowering their standards by going to a foreign country like PI or Thailand. But, they really don't know. Every country has a hot chick or chicks. Besides, it's exciting to monger in another country because it's new and you experience someone new. Plus, you can boink her so many times and not worry about 1 hour time limit. Over here, you pay so much for so little.

For the people who been to either country, they know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sure you guys had a good time and I doubt you regretted going there. Heh, I can see if you're younger in your 20s would be scared to monger to another country but, if you're in your mid 30s and above, you should be making decent money to afford going on the trip. Besides, if you don't like the experience, you can always resort back to the 20 dollar drinkie bars, 300 dollar back rooms and 200 dollar amps.Brother, I would LOVE to experience the international scene. I'm just scared to death about going to shady places, getting robbed or killed. Maybe I watch too much tv. Any suggestions like, specific places in PI or Thai anyone would suggest? I feel safer if I get some info from you guys here first. PM me if you want! I don't want to spam the board with my nonsense.

Bhbh808
08-25-10, 03:16
Man. That was FAST. They should have done their homework like asking us here on the forums. Ugly girls, no real stage to speak of , a lukewarm opening. Sad, sad, sad.

What a HUGE waste of money and time that was. Well, more money then time. Three days isn't much on time at all. LOL.

Looks like it's back to the status quo.

Too bad, had so much potential. Leave it to hostess bar mentality to mess it up.

Like I said, all you have to do is get the hottest girls around to get naked. Who cares about decor, bouncers, TVs, etc. Really.

You'd think these dingalings would get it by now.

If we all here opened up a bar (Bros before Hos pub), it'd make a mint. Garans. I'd fire every ROB with an attitude the first night they're in...lol.

I'd have so many smoking hot Thai and Filipina Fobs in there, competing clubs would be calling Immigra every week. Lol.

Aw, screw it. time go get a coffee at Wild Bean's . Lol.

Stoner R
08-25-10, 04:50
Man. That was FAST. They should have done their homework like asking us here on the forums. Ugly girls, no real stage to speak of , a lukewarm opening. Sad, sad, sad.

What a HUGE waste of money and time that was. Well, more money then time. Three days isn't much on time at all. LOL.

Looks like it's back to the status quo.

Too bad, had so much potential. Leave it to hostess bar mentality to mess it up.

Like I said, all you have to do is get the hottest girls around to get naked. Who cares about decor, bouncers, TVs, etc. Really.

You'd think these dingalings would get it by now.

If we all here opened up a bar (Bros before Hos pub), it'd make a mint. Garans. I'd fire every ROB with an attitude the first night they're in...lol.

I'd have so many smoking hot Thai and Filipina Fobs in there, competing clubs would be calling Immigra every week. Lol.

Aw, screw it. time go get a coffee at Wild Bean's . Lol.I like your thinking. Can I be one of the judges of new talent?

Bo Toichi
08-25-10, 05:05
Sup man. This naomi chick still around? Would've loved to see that pussy control in live action. Not too many chicks do that now these days.

Be safeShe was awesome! But if she is still dancing I don't have a clue where. Sorry bro!! Wait now that I think. Wasnt it Naomi that used to sit on your beer bottle when you were sitting on bolo head row? She would take at least the neck part in her snatch.

Damn I loved her!!

H Mobius
08-25-10, 21:47

Peace out.

You know what I wish would come back? Club Xanadu which was on the corner of Kaheka and Liona Streets.

It was a combo strip/korean hostess bar. One side was for strip/BBBJ/take-out and the other side was hostesses (both sides had tables to sit with either hostesses or dancers but dancers pretty much stayed on that side).

Pursuer
08-25-10, 22:10
You know what I wish would come back? Club Xanadu which was on the corner of Kaheka and Liona Streets.

It was a combo strip/korean hostess bar. One side was for strip/BBBJ/take-out and the other side was hostesses (both sides had tables to sit with either hostesses or dancers but dancers pretty much stayed on that side).Prior to xanadu, it was club arirang in the mid 70's, where they had entertainment with ping pong balls, coins, cigarettes, and bottles. Even chicks from uh went there, I think it might have been a sorority initiation/hazing thing or plain curiosity.

Memahu
08-26-10, 03:29

Do you remember a Vietnamese with short hair hostess there? I forgot her name. There was a dancer there who I thought was porn star Kascha.

H Mobius
08-26-10, 05:31
Do you remember a Vietnamese with short hair hostess there? I forgot her name. There was a dancer there who I thought was porn star Kascha.

No, sorry I have no recollection of any v-girls there.

Bhbh808
08-26-10, 06:34
Naomi was HOT. I mean, she wasn't conventionally attractive like her sister Sandy, but she left you drained by all the energy she put into her shows. She was INTO it. Sandy was always a little too detached and by the numbers. Naomi. You can't fake that kind of passion.

Same reason why Amy (Saigon Passion/Sundance) was hot. She was into it and had passion.

I don't know if Naomi's looks would have held up. That was over twenty years ago. Amy's looks did. Last I saw her a couple of years ago, she still looked good even in her mid 40s. Better then a lot of girls younger then her (granted standards have dropped some).

I used to love Amy's sheer passion and beauty but I think all the years of working changed her inside. She seems a lot harder now. Mentally.

I think if a girl is smart, she makes her money while she has her looks and gets the fuck out with some kind of exit strategy. Nobody wants to see a sad, pathetic old burnt out sex worker.

Some of them hold up better then others. Amy definitely has.

Member 69
08-26-10, 07:47
The problem is that the mama has zero experience running a sc. She didn't know how to run the place, didn't realize how much it would cost to run the place and bring in a feature to perform. She must have spent at least 10k or more to bring in the girl, pay for her air fare and hotel and give her $$ to feature there. There also was another girl with cj so it must have cost for both girls.

As a kb, the the bar wasn't doing well, the rent must be high there (for centerfolds/crystal palace to close) and the mama was getting desperate in finding a way to make money there. She tried the naked sushi thing at the beginning of the month (or was it in July, I forget) and thought she could have a sc there, or part time. She didn't realize that there is no way the place can be run as a part time sc and kb. The kb goers will stop going because wouldn't remember if it was a sc or a kb night, the kb girls would go elsewhere because they wouldn't want to work on a sc night (hard to make money from $20 drinks when the customers are checking out the naked strippers).

I think most of us thought it was a disaster from when we saw the flyers, the mama didn't even give the sc a chance, plus I heard that a number of girls said they would leave and not come back if it were a sc. Too bad, she should have asked what little customers she had what they thought about the sc before she tried it, would have saved her a bunch of cash, now she is even more in the hole, hope her sugar daddy has deep pockets to bail her out of this mess, LOL.

Lefty Boy
08-27-10, 07:14
Checked out Sundance Wednesday night and they had 2 new girls there. Both from England, here for a few more days before flying home. Both are pretty hot, bolt on Cs, fun personalities. Awesome private dances if you get them in the mood.

Blade82
08-28-10, 20:10
As a kb, the the bar wasn't doing well, the rent must be high there (for centerfolds/crystal palace to close) and the mama was getting desperate in finding a way to make money there.

I heard Centerfolds/Crystal Palace was forced out for the developement of K-town.

Niceguy808
08-29-10, 00:53
I heard Centerfolds/Crystal Palace was forced out for the developement of K-town.

I heard that their old building manager padlocked the bar side after they missed rent payments, so that's why they lost the bar and the accompanying customers.

I understand that Centerfolds' owner owned the place they're at now. Instead of paying rent at Keeaumoku, they simply moved over to Kapiolani to save money.

Blade82
08-29-10, 21:42
I heard that their old building manager padlocked the bar side after they missed rent payments, so that's why they lost the bar and the accompanying customers.

I understand that Centerfolds' owner owned the place they're at now. Instead of paying rent at Keeaumoku, they simply moved over to Kapiolani to save money.
I have to say Centerfolds was probably the last REAL strip club in HI. Not only was the lap dances fun, but the girls sure could put a show on stage. None of this crap like Femme and Rock Za where they just move their hips a little sticking to one customer at a time. 939 has elements of a real strip club but the entertainment can't compare to the Centerfold days. Granted these places got chicks, but whats the point on going through the hassle on paying a cover charge and inflated drink prices if they are not going to entertain correctly. Every now and then when I go to SPII if I see a chick I'm not into but at least trying to put on a show, I'll tip them a few bucks. But if I go to Femmes or Rock Za 95% of the time I won't tip crap because the girls are just giving a one man show. Girls unless you are going to offer FS, showing off your naked body ain't enough.

Bigboner
09-01-10, 02:08
Checked out Sundance Wednesday night and they had 2 new girls there. Both from England, here for a few more days before flying home. Both are pretty hot, bolt on Cs, fun personalities. Awesome private dances if you get them in the mood.Are you talking that small private stage in the back? Are the dances really good? I've tried one a while ago, and the girl wasn't allowed to do much.

Lefty Boy
09-01-10, 12:57
Are you talking that small private stage in the back? Are the dances really good? I've tried one a while ago, and the girl wasn't allowed to do much.Yup, that's the one. And the dance depends on the girl. My past experiences there the dances aren't that great and are expensive for $40 but these 2 lasses were a bit worked up by the time I got there. European + Horny = Fun Dance. They were only visiting so I don't think they knew or cared about the laws here (stupid Mirikatani). They've probably returned to the mainland by now.

Darkman808
09-01-10, 20:14
I understand that Centerfolds' owner owned the place they're at now. Instead of paying rent at Keeaumoku, they simply moved over to Kapiolani to save money.I went to their new spot at Kapiolani after they moved over there. But that was months ago. Are they still operating there? I haven't been since.

I was surprised as I walked in contemplating a private booth show late one night and realized upon walking in that it was a "strip club" scene and stayed for awhile.

I ended up spending some money in there. Saw an old 'friend' who indulges me with a special show and walked out in a good mood.

Whats the latest with that place? I haven't wandered by there in weeks?

Mahalo fellow mongers

Member #4374
09-04-10, 17:12
Anyone check out the old Club Sun, now called Deja Vu?

Big Jimm
09-04-10, 17:34
Anyone check out the old Club Sun, now called Deja Vu?Yep---did not like the crowd. Gang banger types hanging out. Extremely dark. Owner Anna has a pushy attitude. Plus I go way back with her...

I did take a tour to the topfloor. Has been remodeled. Has a few private rooms for girls to actually live in.

As for action---with Anna at the Helm---be sure they will overcharge---con---swindle---or otherwise seperate you from your hard earned money.

Lefty Boy
09-04-10, 17:48
Anyone check out the old Club Sun, now called Deja Vu?It's still pretty much the same. Got some new hostesses who are nice but do hustle for drinks. The quality of dancers is so so but they do have a few nice ones: Breezy, Cherry (a bit skinny for my taste but nice enough face) and 2 others who's name I can't remember.

I liked it better a few years back when they had Camille, Luscious, Lala, etc...

Lokey231
09-05-10, 02:45
I went once and saw Mz. Anna there. Chatted with her for a while as she's a cocktail waitress.

Bhbh808
09-05-10, 13:18
Went out to look at some coochie after having a few beers at Irish Rose. Some nice girls there but all with clothes on. Went to Rockza around midnight. Too packed, too many guys. Tipped a couple of the girls and left. Went to Sundance next. Not bad. Good crew but was also busy. No attention one on one. Left. Exotics. Got a little play from a Milfilipina named Anna. She was cool with dark dark tan and big boltons. Let me play with them and even a little cooch action but kept bugging me for private dance. The energy was other wise low so left. Last top was Saigon Passion. Four girls. Energy good but tiny crowd. Left.

An unspectacular Saturday night. Got too tired to stay out beyond past one.

All Rice
09-06-10, 07:54
Made a stop at Exotic Nights last Friday after a night of bar hopping.

Was surprisingly packed after 2am.

Looked for Cherry, but she was busy raking in the bills the whole time I was there.

A tatted up spinner Filipina on the small stage caught my attention. Said her name was Ro. She got partially off stage and was giving me a lapdance until a bouncer gave her a warning. Didn't last long after that since she said she had to leave to grab a drink and didn't come back.

Hopped to the next best available, one of the younger Viets named Genevieve. Was prolly one of the best looking ones there, but kept asking me to buy a drink. Bounced a short while after concluding no play would be had with her. My boy I went there with that night tried his luck with an older Viet, but no deals for his 2 drinks.

Tipped some others that night but was too buss to remember their names. The Viet with the red dragon tat on her stomach who's always there and an older local/prolly Filipina I've seen before somewhere but can't remember.

Uki Eater
09-11-10, 14:25
Stopped by FN last night just to see how it is these days. My last visit was in Dec of 2009. Is it just me or the lighting in there got darker? Hmm...went in a little after 7 and the cover fee was $5. I don't remember when it gets to $7 cover charge. I think it's after 9pm. It looks like the place got more run down. Most of the chicks in there were on the thicker side. Still seen some of the regulars working there. Seven, Rocky, Mina and others that I forgot their names.

First Try
09-13-10, 17:00
Stopped by FN last night just to see how it is these days. My last visit was in Dec of 2009. Is it just me or the lighting in there got darker? Hmm...went in a little after 7 and the cover fee was $5. I don't remember when it gets to $7 cover charge. I think it's after 9pm. It looks like the place got more run down. Most of the chicks in there were on the thicker side. Still seen some of the regulars working there. Seven, Rocky, Mina and others that I forgot their names.

My last visit was about May of this year. It was probable darker because the TV sets are all off now. The talent pool was dismal to say the least. Cover charge is higher after 10 PM I think.

H Mobius
09-20-10, 05:43
So after seeing how empty Business was (one customer and three hags in that whole big place), I went to Sandy's since it's been a long time.

Small staff of hags. Alyssa (youngish filipina dancer) was there, cruising on the bench. Long time no see so I go over but she was cold. Bought her a drink anyway because she was looking good and I had good memories of her, figuring she's going through something. Usually a drink brightens a girl's night but she didn't seem to care. Said she just got back but I didn't want to pry, she seemed serious.

Anyway so now she has the drink and busts out her cell and starts talking, and when I put my hand on her leg she says "not yet".

Now I'm asking myself don't I see why I haven't been coming, and feeling like a dumbass. MS behind the bar was cranky too in the beginning when getting my drink. Had they played their cards right, they stood to make a lot of money off me. Alyssa is fired and so is that bar.

Big Jimm
09-26-10, 05:52
Stopped by Sat Night about 10PM. Dead. Dead. Dead. Anna tried calling a girl for me. Some middle old tired old looking dancer was hitting on me. But I had a drink a left. Plus police sitting outside front entrance. Anna told me just a friend. Told her. Hell. Kinda scares me off. You know.

CheapCharlie
10-02-10, 19:22
Bored so decided to hit couple bars last night. While I was waiting to make a right on Keeaumoku,saw these three kids and had 2 girls running across the street.I think by the way the girls were dressed,looked like they were going to Champions. I then heard one of the boys whistle at the girls and shout "I like see yo pussy". Girls didn't say anything,just kept on running. What the hell is wrong with these damn kids anyway? I work out at 24 for about an hour and then decide to check out Club Sandy's.Packed,so I sit at the bar;usually I play video games when its crowded. But all the games were off,so just sat there like a dumbass. Watched some haole guy and one old,bitchy north korean hostess. I dunno why the guy even was trying for put moves on her. She was old,ugly and rude. She was trying to call the bartender by clapping her hands.Then she asked if she could have a free beer! The bartender told her no,then she said she would come back and pay him tomorrow. He said no again and left,she tried to call him again by clapping her hands and when she got his attention;gestured him to come with her finger.She eventually did get a drink,I guess Sandy let her run a tab or something. Had the usual skanks working,Shasha/Sandy,Lani,Alyssa and couple of others whose names I don't know.Next up was SPIII,even skankyer then Sandy's.Couple of the dancers get nice big fakies,but not that hot. The hostesses and Nancy look better. Got rousted from my booth by asshole Johnny. Place was starting to get busy,all the fake ass gangsters and punks start coming in.So decide to leave,headed to Walmart and bought Ironman 2.

SnatchThat
10-02-10, 22:59
Bored so decided to hit couple bars last night. While I was waiting to make a right on Keeaumoku,saw these three kids and had 2 girls running across the street.I think by the way the girls were dressed,looked like they were going to Champions. I then heard one of the boys whistle at the girls and shout "I like see yo pussy". Girls didn't say anything,just kept on running. What the hell is wrong with these damn kids anyway? I work out at 24 for about an hour and then decide to check out Club Sandy's.Packed,so I sit at the bar;usually I play video games when its crowded. But all the games were off,so just sat there like a dumbass. Watched some haole guy and one old,bitchy north korean hostess. I dunno why the guy even was trying for put moves on her. She was old,ugly and rude. She was trying to call the bartender by clapping her hands.Then she asked if she could have a free beer! The bartender told her no,then she said she would come back and pay him tomorrow. He said no again and left,she tried to call him again by clapping her hands and when she got his attention;gestured him to come with her finger.She eventually did get a drink,I guess Sandy let her run a tab or something. Had the usual skanks working,Shasha/Sandy,Lani,Alyssa and couple of others whose names I don't know.Next up was SPIII,even skankyer then Sandy's.Couple of the dancers get nice big fakies,but not that hot. The hostesses and Nancy look better. Got rousted from my booth by asshole Johnny. Place was starting to get busy,all the fake ass gangsters and punks start coming in.So decide to leave,headed to Walmart and bought Ironman 2.Better than in the movie.

All Rice
10-03-10, 04:40
Decided to do some quick pregame before heading out to a nightclub last night. First stop was Femme Nu around 830. Place was dead! Usually they got a good line up on Fridays, but it wasn't the case. Only who that caught my eye was the younger Korean chick with huge rack and large back tat and Raven. Tipped Raven at the stage for a bit before before giving in to a private show, which she tried to make the most of given the stupid plank.

Decided on a change of venue about an hour later and headed to Sundance. No dancer on stage when we got there, just three ladies at the bar. One of them eventually goes on stage. Well, not really because all she did was "fan her nani" (as my friend said) by the wall. Finished our one beer and left.

Hammer633
10-06-10, 15:12
Stopped by FN last night just to see how it is these days. My last visit was in Dec of 2009. Is it just me or the lighting in there got darker? Hmm...went in a little after 7 and the cover fee was $5. I don't remember when it gets to $7 cover charge. I think it's after 9pm. It looks like the place got more run down. Most of the chicks in there were on the thicker side. Still seen some of the regulars working there. Seven, Rocky, Mina and others that I forgot their names.Haven't been there in years. Used to go there and Rock-za all the time. The dancers were rotated between the 2 clubs so we got to see a lots of different girls. Wonder how much they charge for a bottle of beer or a pitch?

Sports Night
10-11-10, 01:52
After preferring the quality / quanitity of FN the past few years I have finally reached the point where the same old dancers with minimal new quality has relegated this club to no 2 status in this state imo. RZ now has the quality but needs to work on quanitiy. The RZ ladies are there to entertain men, and are willling to be more fun if you can afford the ride. FN has way too many ROB's and just looking for chumps. If you aren't going to play with the toys get rid of them. Sad, maybe its just a sign of the times or lack of focused management. 939 as a go-go / pole danceing club does not merit discussion.

Ck813
10-14-10, 22:29
I have not been here in at least 10-20 years and boy I have been missing out.

Han the bartender.10 all the way. Personality, looks, and bod. Very friendly and did not have to buy her no drinks.

China.100% Chinese 10. Very friendly, Bolt on solid (see cups) beautiful face and that cute little girls voice.

Robin. I believe hapa. Solid bolt on (the cups) Solid solid solid.

Summer. White girl Pass.

Amber. Filipina no tits pretty face

Went in around 645-700 and damn it was happening with the dancers but the crowd was quite small. Hope to see you guys next wed.

Han I am in love opps lust?

Magnod
10-15-10, 03:51
Went to Misty I the other day. Had a young girl with short hair, I couldn't see her face so I'm not sure what ethnicity she is, but I saw enough to figure that she's younger than pretty much every other dancer there (which is not saying much since they're all old. She also had tattoos on her upper thighs, this I saw as she was standing on the stage.

Any info? Worth going back to check her out in more detail?

Crazy Glu
10-15-10, 05:36
Went to Misty I the other day. Had a young girl with short hair, I couldn't see her face so I'm not sure what ethnicity she is, but I saw enough to figure that she's younger than pretty much every other dancer there (which is not saying much since they're all old. She also had tattoos on her upper thighs, this I saw as she was standing on the stage.

Any info? Worth going back to check her out in more detail? Brother Magnod.

I beleive your talking about "Dee". I think others have gotten some play, not sure how long ago someone wrote about her. But I beleive play is to be had. She has bolt-ons too.

Good Hunting CG =)

Yobo Pirate
10-17-10, 23:41
Stopped by Rock-za about 4pm. Slow as expected about a 5-girl rotation and no hassles.

Got to Femme Nu about 6pm. Hawaii Game was on lots of girls but not much dancing. Looks like it was availble at a few of the stages if you desired. But $5 for a small pitcher of beer and the game and eye-candy seemed like a fine deal to me.

Saigon Passion.8pm. Dead

Big Jimm
10-19-10, 07:34
Over the weekend. Owner changed signage. Had told Anna. Who has changed back to old name of Vivian (actually called Lynn by other Viets) that sign very hard to read.

Anyhow, easier to read. But still same old club.

Too dark.

Ck813
10-22-10, 04:46
Got in about 630 this time and girls were cranking on stage. Main had a Filipina from Molokai I believe, Back had petite Asian girl, Mary Jane, China, Robin, Amber very petite Filipina I believe from the Phillipines. Amber is soooo cute with (A) cups but she shakes it man. Looked like tits in face. Mary Jane looked like she was also doing tits in face. I would say had at least 15 girls dancing.

Going next Wednesday again!

Zzzzzzz
10-22-10, 08:52
Stopped by RR for a change of pace from the bullshit grind at Femme Nu and talked to a thin, bolt-on the hottie named Helen. Couple drinks, and a couple laughs, and had a fun little.6 lapdance in the corner booth. Two songs seemed like they flew by with lots of mutual touching and fondling of body parts that would be a no-no at a more reputable club. Fun girl, and I'd go back to have some more fun with her. No indication of any significant extras as there is no back room at RR. There are some pretty banging V-Girls in there, I must say.

Lkjhgf
10-22-10, 15:51
Stopped by RR for a change of pace from the bullshit grind at Femme Nu and talked to a thin, bolt-on the hottie named Helen. Couple drinks, and a couple laughs, and had a fun little.6 lapdance in the corner booth. Two songs seemed like they flew by with lots of mutual touching and fondling of body parts that would be a no-no at a more reputable club. Fun girl, and I'd go back to have some more fun with her. No indication of any significant extras as there is no back room at RR. There are some pretty banging V-Girls in there, I must say.Z, You back in action? Pm I need some help.

Later

Big Jimm
10-22-10, 16:31
Stopped by RR for a change of pace from the bullshit grind at Femme Nu and talked to a thin, bolt-on the hottie named Helen. Couple drinks, and a couple laughs, and had a fun little.6 lapdance in the corner booth. Two songs seemed like they flew by with lots of mutual touching and fondling of body parts that would be a no-no at a more reputable club. Fun girl, and I'd go back to have some more fun with her. No indication of any significant extras as there is no back room at RR. There are some pretty banging V-Girls in there, I must say.No Back Room but Red Rose has an upstairs.

Access through ladies room. LC found the locked sliding panel during the last raid. They covered that sliding panel with plywood and screws. But now have a more secret access through the clothes closet.

Plywood cabinet in the corner of the ladies room, locked, full of clothes. In the back of this cabinet is the new sliding panel to gain access. The area upstairs as an abandoned appearance, is very dark, stairs are narrow and you will smack your head walking up the stairs if you are taller than 5 feet.

To gain access will need to pay that surcharge for the private room.

Duce1
10-22-10, 23:02
Stopped by RR for a change of pace from the bullshit grind at Femme Nu and talked to a thin, bolt-on the hottie named Helen. Couple drinks, and a couple laughs, and had a fun little.6 lapdance in the corner booth. Two songs seemed like they flew by with lots of mutual touching and fondling of body parts that would be a no-no at a more reputable club. Fun girl, and I'd go back to have some more fun with her. No indication of any significant extras as there is no back room at RR. There are some pretty banging V-Girls in there, I must say.Z.

The last time I was there, couple months ago, Tina another viet beauty mentioned a private room upstairs. We didn't talk price but I think more expensive than AMPs.

Helen is nice looking with a banging body. Definely worth.6 for two songs.

Duce

Jb Good
10-22-10, 23:16
Z.

The last time I was there, couple months ago, Tina another viet beauty mentioned a private room upstairs. We didn't talk price but I think more expensive than AMPs.

Helen is nice looking with a banging body. Definely worth.6 for two songs.

DuceUsed to frequent RR many moons ago, was called something else then. There is a room upstairs, was setup for private bachelor parties. Got FS for $$ back in the day.

Be safe.

JB

Member #4671
10-23-10, 01:40
Pardon my stupidity and the lack of a working search function on the new board but where is Red Rose?

Big Jimm
10-23-10, 05:03
Pardon my stupidity and the lack of a working search function on the new board but where is Red Rose?Red Rose is on Kona Street behind Femme Nu. Near the Convention Center. Small bar. Moulin Rouge is around corner from Red Rose.

Blake123
10-23-10, 05:22
Pardon my stupidity and the lack of a working search function on the new board but where is Red Rose?It's at 1646 Kona St.

Zzzzzzz
10-23-10, 05:24
Pardon my stupidity and the lack of a working search function on the new board but where is Red Rose?It's one building ewa from Femme Nu, neighboring Akasaka Sushi and Jazz Minds.

Zzzzzzz
10-23-10, 05:28
No Back Room but Red Rose has an upstairs.

Access through ladies room. LC found the locked sliding panel during the last raid. They covered that sliding panel with plywood and screws. But now have a more secret access through the clothes closet.

Plywood cabinet in the corner of the ladies room, locked, full of clothes. In the back of this cabinet is the new sliding panel to gain access. The area upstairs as an abandoned appearance, is very dark, stairs are narrow and you will smack your head walking up the stairs if you are taller than 5 feet.

To gain access will need to pay that surcharge for the private room. Damn man, you got the scoops, but I hope LE doesn't use that info. Thank you and everyone else for the info. I'll talk gratuity with Helen next time I'm drinking around that area. She said she and Tina are pretty tight, and they both have some amazing ass bodies. Big surprise, since I was expecting aunties up on stage.

There was also a bleached hair cutie there that seemed more hostess and less stripper. Pretty young and kind of sweet looking. Anyone have any info on her?

Spyda
10-23-10, 05:51
It's at 1646 Kona St.Next door to femme nu

Big Jimm
10-23-10, 06:39
Stopped by to check out the new signage. But no changes inside.

Parking when the club is busy is tough.

Sat with a gal named Kathy. Who likes $40.00 drinks and sucks them down like a Hoover.

Anyhow. She was spending my money faster than I could print it. And I saw no hopes in a happy ending.

So I departed.

Duce1
10-24-10, 01:54
Damn man, you got the scoops, but I hope LE doesn't use that info. Thank you and everyone else for the info. I'll talk gratuity with Helen next time I'm drinking around that area. She said she and Tina are pretty tight, and they both have some amazing ass bodies. Big surprise, since I was expecting aunties up on stage.

There was also a bleached hair cutie there that seemed more hostess and less stripper. Pretty young and kind of sweet looking. Anyone have any info on her? Z.

I haven't been to Red Rose in months. There was a little cutie about 5', less than 100lbs. Her name was Tammy when she worked at Misty, not sure what her name is at Red Rose. Great DFK when she worked at Misty. Not sure what she allows now.

Hope this helps.

Duce

All Rice
10-24-10, 05:59
Decided to give Femme Nu another consecutive try despite my previous Fail Friday visit. Got there around 830 and it seemed like deja vu or even worse than the last time! Almost contemplated heading out elsewhere, but decided just to have a couple of drinks and stick it out.

Seems like a lot of guys were tipping a dirty blonde chick on the far stage so I decided to try her out also. Her name was Porche and was a Filipino / German mix, toned body and blue eyes (contacts. Took off her clothes pretty quickly. She seemed kinda spaced out though.

It was about 10 and business picked up! I guess that the closing shift comes in at that time now instead of at 8 like before. At this point I was glad we stayed.

Nastasha, another blonde Filipino / German mix came by and asked if I could buy her a drink. Decided to go for it at.25. Really sweet girl. Tipped her at the stage later on.

A little after Natasha sat with me, a new face asked my friend for a drink. Gave Kristal as her name. Japanese / Haole mix. Said she was working there for 2 months. Wasn't pushy at all. Tipped her at the stage later and got a private show for.25. Didn't like that she was wearing fishnet stalkings the whole time and only pulled her bottom to the side on the stage, but made up for it in the back where she took everything off quickly. Would definitely look for her next time I do.

Poor Bamboo came by our booth looking for her lost purse. At around midnight, decided to do another round.

Didn't see Gisselle (Japanese chick with Scorpion tattoo) for a while and tipped her. Doesn't pull garter as fast as before and was really energetic that night.

Seen a fair skinned petite Filipina with long curly hair I've never seen before but kept missing my chances to tip her that night. Will be at the top of my list to check out the next time I go. Ended up tipping Yura to close the night after 1.

H Mobius
10-24-10, 15:45
There was also a bleached hair cutie there that seemed more hostess and less stripper. Pretty young and kind of sweet looking. Anyone have any info on her?I haven't been there in months either, but agree with Duce. If she was a skinny bony k-girl, she was probably Tammy. I've never seen her with bleached hair though; always been pretty much black going all the way back to when she was a hostess at what is now Cleopatra (it was either Aobajo or Pink Rose back around 1990 or so). Yes she is cute, still has her little girl features, but I estimate her age must be 40+ by now.

"More hostess and less stripper" is a very good match. If she looks way out of step with the music and is not one of the v-girls, that's gotta be Tammy.

Years ago at Keeaumoku Sandy's, she wanted to have CIP sex with me but I didn't like her attitude at the time. Too much of a "The world owes me" type of vibe and demanding about drinks. Plus she has a kid so I figured she'd be too loose for me. She was nicer at Red Rose but I suppose she had to be, with girls like Tina and Betty strutting around.

Good to see you back in action, Z.

Hawaii Raven
10-26-10, 23:02
What's up everybody! Been reading all the posts for quite a while now and wish I could help out more but I'm from Maui so can't help out that much. Usually go out whenever I do get the chance to make it to Oahu, although it has been a while now.

Anyways, I will be going to Oahu this coming weekend Fri & Sat night. Bringing a friend with me and want to make sure I show him a good time but also that I have one too. So maybe all of you can help us out?

Whats the best strip club to go to now days on Oahu with the best girls? Will be staying in the Waikiki area so I am guessing Femme Nu or Rockza perhaps? Any really special girls we should keep our eyes open for as well? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Mahalo everyone and happy hunting!

Uki Eater
10-27-10, 03:02
What's up everybody! Been reading all the posts for quite a while now and wish I could help out more but I'm from Maui so can't help out that much. Usually go out whenever I do get the chance to make it to Oahu, although it has been a while now.

Anyways, I will be going to Oahu this coming weekend Fri & Sat night. Bringing a friend with me and want to make sure I show him a good time but also that I have one too. So maybe all of you can help us out?

Whats the best strip club to go to now days on Oahu with the best girls? Will be staying in the Waikiki area so I am guessing Femme Nu or Rockza perhaps? Any really special girls we should keep our eyes open for as well? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Mahalo everyone and happy hunting! My gosh, you're posting is in almost every thread. The strip bars these days are so lame compared to years ago. But, I guess you can check out Femms and walk over to Rockzas. Femms haven't changed much or have any new hot girls as of late. We been going Femms for over 12 years and seen some nice chicks come and go with that strip bar. Haven't been to Rockzas recently but, a few members have posted that get some cute ones there especially on a Wed night. Hmm. Maybe I should check it out just for the hell of it.

Ck813
10-27-10, 14:29
Robin is smoking hot. Very pretty face (it is dark) little thick on the legs but solid, some beautiful store bought (see cups.

Amber is a spinner Filipina, (A cups, very pretty face and she has a good time.

Mary Jane Blonde, nice ass, beautiful bolt ons probably (the cups, face maybe (7)

There was some local looking girls I never saw but they look pretty hot too, and check out Han the bartender.

My gosh, you're posting is in almost every thread. The strip bars these days are so lame compared to years ago. But, I guess you can check out Femms and walk over to Rockzas. Femms haven't changed much or have any new hot girls as of late. We been going Femms for over 12 years and seen some nice chicks come and go with that strip bar. Haven't been to Rockzas recently but, a few members have posted that get some cute ones there especially on a Wed night. Hmm. Maybe I should check it out just for the hell of it.

Hawaii Raven
10-27-10, 15:01
My gosh, you're posting is in almost every thread. The strip bars these days are so lame compared to years ago. But, I guess you can check out Femms and walk over to Rockzas. Femms haven't changed much or have any new hot girls as of late. We been going Femms for over 12 years and seen some nice chicks come and go with that strip bar. Haven't been to Rockzas recently but, a few members have posted that get some cute ones there especially on a Wed night. Hmm. Maybe I should check it out just for the hell of it.Mahalo Uki. Yea I posted in a lot of threads. Trying to figure out what to do when I get there, if I should just spend my time money in a kbar / vbar, cruise at a strip club, or just save up and hit a massage parlor but got to figure out what girls is worth it. Haven't been to Oahu in over a year already and bringing a first time mongerer with me so trying to find the best thing to do.

Rockza sounds interesting but damn, I only going be there Friday and Saturday night. Fly back Sun. Guess can at least check out Femme and Rockza and if its boring, well at least got a couple of beers into us. Mahalo again. Any more info wil be greatly appreciated.

Uki Eater
10-27-10, 17:40
Mahalo Uki. Yea I posted in a lot of threads. Trying to figure out what to do when I get there, if I should just spend my time money in a kbar / vbar, cruise at a strip club, or just save up and hit a massage parlor but got to figure out what girls is worth it. Haven't been to Oahu in over a year already and bringing a first time mongerer with me so trying to find the best thing to do.

Rockza sounds interesting but damn, I only going be there Friday and Saturday night. Fly back Sun. Guess can at least check out Femme and Rockza and if its boring, well at least got a couple of beers into us. Mahalo again. Any more info wil be greatly appreciated. Yah man. Wouldn't hurt to check out Femms and Rockzas. I know you're only there for 2 nights but, you still have time to do the strip bar, KB / VB and AMP thing. I'd save the AMP for the last night. At least with the strip bar, you can just sit back, have a beer and watch. You're not going to splurge right away like buying drinks at a hostess bar or going to an AMP. Got to hit an AMP man. Especially Sakuras on Rycroft and 7 by Rockzas before you guys leave. Oh yah, check out Camelot hostess bar on Saturday night. The girls will dress up for Halloween.

Makana9
10-27-10, 19:51
Yah man. Wouldn't hurt to check out Femms and Rockzas. I know you're only there for 2 nights but, you still have time to do the strip bar, KB / VB and AMP thing. I'd save the AMP for the last night. At least with the strip bar, you can just sit back, have a beer and watch. You're not going to splurge right away like buying drinks at a hostess bar or going to an AMP. Got to hit an AMP man. Especially Sakuras on Rycroft and 7 by Rockzas before you guys leave. Oh yah, check out Camelot hostess bar on Saturday night. The girls will dress up for Halloween.In the Koreamoku town. Uki know.

All in walking distance, taxi for safety.

Watch out this weekend, actually starting from tomorrow.

LE going be out in force, a few friends who ride the 2wheeler as well as a UC LE told me when we was cruising this morning by Starbucks.

They going bust for anything, just to show force.

Sakura behind Walmart.

Ichiban. But the A List all leaving, not sure what going on.

WEA are you Gucci?

Have fun, take your time; eat, drink, bang, then drink, then bang. Be merry, you only live once.

B safe.

K

Hawaii Raven
10-28-10, 18:18
In the Koreamoku town. Uki know.

All in walking distance, taxi for safety.

Watch out this weekend, actually starting from tomorrow.

LE going be out in force, a few friends who ride the 2wheeler as well as a UC LE told me when we was cruising this morning by Starbucks.

They going bust for anything, just to show force.

Sakura behind Walmart.

Ichiban. But the A List all leaving, not sure what going on.

WEA are you Gucci?

Have fun, take your time; eat, drink, bang, then drink, then bang. Be merry, you only live once.

B safe.

KDamn I hope not! Had my eyes kind of set on checking out the costume party at Camelot and going round the corner to Sakura after, try to get Chanelle or Amy. Don't want to get in trouble if LE going to be out in force. Guess I can't drink that much and man would that suck if I was having a good old time in Sakura and in walks LE

Hawaii Raven
10-28-10, 18:23
Yah man. Wouldn't hurt to check out Femms and Rockzas. I know you're only there for 2 nights but, you still have time to do the strip bar, KB / VB and AMP thing. I'd save the AMP for the last night. At least with the strip bar, you can just sit back, have a beer and watch. You're not going to splurge right away like buying drinks at a hostess bar or going to an AMP. Got to hit an AMP man. Especially Sakuras on Rycroft and 7 by Rockzas before you guys leave. Oh yah, check out Camelot hostess bar on Saturday night. The girls will dress up for Halloween.Sounds like a plan. Thanks man. Guess I'll check out Femme & Rockza Sat night, maybe check out Camelot for the costume party, then end the night at Sakura or 7. So which are the girls to ask for at Sakura or 7? Read a lot about Chanelle or Amy at Sakura. Are they the two best girls there? Or who's the must have girls at 7?

Uki Eater
10-29-10, 06:28
Damn I hope not! Had my eyes kind of set on checking out the costume party at Camelot and going round the corner to Sakura after, try to get Chanelle or Amy. Don't want to get in trouble if LE going to be out in force. Guess I can't drink that much and man would that suck if I was having a good old time in Sakura and in walks LEBe careful hanging out too late around Makaloa street, Sheridan street and Rycroft. Gurans going to have choke cops around that area since there is alot of bars along there. There was already a brawl this past weekend that involved 30 people along Sheridan and Rycroft in the early morning around 4:00am. Plus, people walking on the side of Sheridan all buss coming from the bars. I see alot of guys all buzzing walking on the side of Sheridan going from one bar to another. People going to be out and about this Friday and Sat and guaranteed the cops will be there roaming the streets.

Uki Eater
10-29-10, 06:59
Sounds like a plan. Thanks man. Guess I'll check out Femme & Rockza Sat night, maybe check out Camelot for the costume party, then end the night at Sakura or 7. So which are the girls to ask for at Sakura or 7? Read a lot about Chanelle or Amy at Sakura. Are they the two best girls there? Or who's the must have girls at 7?I would suggest one of you guys see Chanelle if you can. Ever since my long post about her, so much guys when go see her afterwards LOL. I guess I really hyped it up about her. But hey, not a negative report on her yet! I hope mama still remembers you but, she may not though as you haven't been to Sakuras in a while. She may not let you have her if you come out and ask for her. Nah but, if you went to Sakuras before, just tell mama who you had before. If they know you're not a first timer, then just ask nicely who's available. I don't think you guys can go wrong as there is Amy and Yuri there also. So. I'm pretty sure you guys will be happy regardless who you have at Sakuras. There hasn't been a bad posting of any provider at Sakuras recently. Even 7 by Rockzas. It seems like everyone was pleased and happy on who they saw and had at 7s. I haven't had anyone at 7s but just inquired there. I know there's Apple, Bebe, Naomi and Ivy there. If you guys feel a bit worried on going to Sakuras in the evening then try going there at an earlier time like in the later afternoon.

Darkman808
11-01-10, 20:17
So I'm in a slutty mood and feel like cruising some SC's as I haven't 'attended' any for a long time. Questions;

1) Never been to "electros". Or whatever it's called now. Cruising to Pearl City is a bit out of the way, but always up for a road trip if highly recommended. Is this place happening or what? Is there another SC further down into Pearl City? Or am I getting these two places mixed up?

2) The place on Kapiolani, with videos and books and adult toys with the "booths" by day and the strippers by night on a stage. Is that place still happening? I sorta stumbled in there one night many months ago and had a great time. Curious if it was still a place with live dancing. The girls at that time said they were there just temporary.

3) I'm always up for a little "play" in the back room, VIP room, or "up" stairs. So don't normally waste my time and money at 939, RZ o FN. Been there done that. Any good leads on current places of naughty fun? Prefer you mongers respond by PM so as not to worry the SC places or alert the LE either.

Mahalos in advance.

Mavrick7
11-03-10, 03:41
So I'm in a slutty mood and feel like cruising some SC's as I haven't 'attended' any for a long time. Questions;

1) Never been to "electros". Or whatever it's called now. Cruising to Pearl City is a bit out of the way, but always up for a road trip if highly recommended. Is this place happening or what? Is there another SC further down into Pearl City? Or am I getting these two places mixed up?

2) The place on Kapiolani, with videos and books and adult toys with the "booths" by day and the strippers by night on a stage. Is that place still happening? I sorta stumbled in there one night many months ago and had a great time. Curious if it was still a place with live dancing. The girls at that time said they were there just temporary.

3) I'm always up for a little "play" in the back room, VIP room, or "up" stairs. So don't normally waste my time and money at 939, RZ o FN. Been there done that. Any good leads on current places of naughty fun? Prefer you mongers respond by PM so as not to worry the SC places or alert the LE either.

Mahalos in advance. Brother Darkman,

1. Electros. Most girls out to pasture.

2. Deja Vue / Centerfolds. Absolutely no action. Cameras in the booths.

3. FN, 939 waste money.

Bang for your buck.

1. Mistys. Low budget, MILF vietnamese girls. Go in the back booths lots of play, even FS.

2. Sandy's. Another low budget MILF vietnamese girls. More money, but lots of play. BBJCIM.

3. Pink Rose off of Kapiolani next to Akasaka sushi bar. Lots of play.

Mav

Ogohunter
11-04-10, 00:24
Brother Darkman,

3. FN, 939 waste money.

Bang for your buck.

1. Mistys. Low budget, MILF vietnamese girls. Go in the back booths lots of play, even FS.

2. Sandy's. Another low budget MILF vietnamese girls. More money, but lots of play. BBJCIM.

MavDon for get Club Sun!

Ogohunter
11-04-10, 01:48
Brother Darkman,

3. FN, 939 waste money.

Bang for your buck.

MavI just remembered sundance. Haven't been there recently, but back in the day that was the place for action. I witnessed DATY right on the stage!

Secret Agent
11-04-10, 12:37
I just remembered sundance. Haven't been there recently, but back in the day that was the place for action. I witnessed DATY right on the stage!I agree with you Ogohunter, years ago it was the place! But now it's almost a dive. Very few girls, however there are a couple that are what I would consider very nice. The main attraction there is still Sasha, the blackenese (that's half black, half Japanese for some of you old school players) girl, tall about 5'7 or maybe even taller with those heels on. Long, straight, black hair with bangs. About 115-120 lbs. Absolutely killer legs and ass! Boobs on the smaller side though, but that ass makes up for it. She still does a very good dance for her customers, but check this out, she absolutely refuses to take off her thong or even move it to the side to show the snatch. Not even during a private dance! Oh well, I still like the way she looks so I still tip her. There is also a white girl, pretty thick and looked damn good, but didn't get her name. There were a couple others but only Sasha and the white girl caught my eye. They are both nice to converse with as well. Dunno about play with these girls, never attempted.

Mavrick7
11-05-10, 00:05
I just remembered sundance. Haven't been there recently, but back in the day that was the place for action. I witnessed DATY right on the stage!Ogohunter,

That was probably me fingering and DATY on Bolohead row. Those were the days! No action in the back rooms, but the girls used to work for their money. Not quite as good as Honey's place, but used to be great.

Allstar
11-05-10, 01:19
Ogohunter,

That was probably me fingering and DATY on Bolohead row. Those were the days! No action in the back rooms, but the girls used to work for their money. Not quite as good as Honey's place, but used to be great. Back in the day when had girls like Ashley, Filipino 5'5" with some nice bolt ons and shadow, the dancer turned porn star. Used to be the best. Really no play in the backroom but you could do just about anything when you were tipping on stage.

Ogohunter
11-05-10, 15:55
Back in the day when had girls like Ashley, Filipino 5'5" with some nice bolt ons and shadow, the dancer turned porn star. Used to be the best. Really no play in the backroom but you could do just about anything when you were tipping on stage.Yup, I remember Ashley very well. Never tried the back at the time was a broke college boy but the stage was a bargain! A couple of beers + a stacks of ones = good times there! Poped in one nite and it was a ghost town. Where have the Shadows and Ashleys gone? SC now days are kinda boring since the LC is putting on the heat.

Yobo Pirate
11-08-10, 22:09
Hit 939 at 6pm Saturday. No cover charge. All beers $2 (including heinies, well drinks 1/2 price and patrone $5 / shot. Only a few girls dancing but no hassles and cold cheep beer w / music. Happy hour from 5-8pm every nite.

Cheapo
11-09-10, 16:17
Don for get Club Sun!Club Sun. This club used have plenty of play. Only see play with this thin haole dancer. Think her name was Cherry.

Saigon Passion. There are a few MILF types there who play who seem to be thre almost everynight. There is also a good looking blonde there every so often with huge tits that also plays. Sorry but don't know any of their names. Just go there & see who plays then dive in & chance-um.

Exotic Nights. There are a handful of girls that play. There are 2 Filipino looking ones that seem playful on stage. Lots of ass grabbing & body contact. There is also this thick local Japanese dancer who is pretty nasty. Let you touch her body all over & even FIV for dollar tips. Once again don't know any names. Will make mental note to get some names nexttime for you boyz. Bad thing is that this place is DEAD most of the night. There have been times when I was the only one there. Place gets busy after 2am. Other that a couple of FAT girls most there are not bad. Seen worse on Kona St.

Crazy Glu
11-09-10, 18:26
Anyone got some intel about this girl named "Cassy"? Is she a ROB or worth the chance?

PM me if you would like to share.

CG

CheapCharlie
11-15-10, 09:27
Just got back from SP, found out that they're going to split the club in half. Get on big ass wall by the center stage, Tina told me that theres going to be another SB on the other side. Seems like Johnny is having problems with the rent, since it isn't busy like before. So he got to rent the other side out. Also as I got in saw some big bald guy harassing Lisa. All I heard was her yelling "Don't touch me" and she was all salty the rest of the time I was in there (good for that c*nt). To add insult to injury, she had to vacate the booth she was sitting in. Might go back this Thursday and get the scoops on what happened. Laughed all the way to my car! If I see that bald dude on Thursday, I going buy him one beer.

Cheapo
11-16-10, 06:02
Popped by Exotic Nights on Monday night after 11pm. Place was dead with a handful of guys there with about the same amount of dancers working.

Saw this new face there with some really nice bolt-ons. She was with a guy on the rear stage for a while but gave her a try after the guy left. Sorry forgot her name but she was Vietmanese & she was really friendly. Said she used to work at EN years ago but lives on the mainland now. Right off the bat she smashes her tits all over my face & grabbed my hands & to grab her legs & ass. Over all had fun with this sweetie. Lots of contact which is so rare nowdays. Said she will be here til Sunday.

Magnod
11-17-10, 12:14
Does Dee at Misty's play? I only see older posts about her, but lately I see her doing lackluster stage dances (air shows) and then sitting on the table near the kitchen. I've seen her go back booths with some guys, but come back out within a couple of minutes.

H Mobius
11-17-10, 22:59
Does Dee at Misty's play? I only see older posts about her, but lately I see her doing lackluster stage dances (air shows) and then sitting on the table near the kitchen. I've seen her go back booths with some guys, but come back out within a couple of minutes.Try and sit with her at a regular table and see how she treats you. Someone told me she's a psycho and to beware. I sat with her once and bought her a couple drinks without hesitation. I would have bought another but she suddenly acted annoyed like I didn't want to buy any more, and got up and walked away to go play games. She never said anything, just got up and walked to the games. I'm not saying I'm an exciting guy, but she Was making money off me while it lasted.

This was after a different night when I tried to tip her at the stage but she only took a couple dollars in her belt then ignored me thereafter. It's not like I "touched" or anything, and there were no other guys at the stage.

Her dances were "lackluster" back then as well (last year).

Mauka
11-18-10, 00:07
Try and sit with her at a regular table and see how she treats you. Someone told me she's a psycho and to beware. I sat with her once and bought her a couple drinks without hesitation. I would have bought another but she suddenly acted annoyed like I didn't want to buy any more, and got up and walked away to go play games. She never said anything, just got up and walked to the games. I'm not saying I'm an exciting guy, but she Was making money off me while it lasted.

This was after a different night when I tried to tip her at the stage but she only took a couple dollars in her belt then ignored me thereafter. It's not like I "touched" or anything, and there were no other guys at the stage.

Her dances were "lackluster" back then as well (last year). There is definitely something wrong with Dee. She gave me her cell phone number and called me. When I didn't come to club right away she told me don't ever call me again. Even the girls in the club know that she is psycho. But they have very few dancers that work there. There is a local female that does play.

Magnod
11-18-10, 02:27
Try and sit with her at a regular table and see how she treats you. Someone told me she's a psycho and to beware. I sat with her once and bought her a couple drinks without hesitation. I would have bought another but she suddenly acted annoyed like I didn't want to buy any more, and got up and walked away to go play games. She never said anything, just got up and walked to the games. I'm not saying I'm an exciting guy, but she Was making money off me while it lasted.

Her dances were "lackluster" back then as well (last year). That's a very similar experience to mine. She'd be doing okay, then stop and move on without anyone else there. Very strange girl. I guess I'll stick to the ones I know there or hope over to Cache and see Lena.

Jap Boy
11-18-10, 06:52
There is definitely something wrong with Dee. She gave me her cell phone number and called me. When I didn't come to club right away she told me don't ever call me again. Even the girls in the club know that she is psycho. But they have very few dancers that work there. There is a local female that does play.Who's the local chick that plays? I wouldn't mind checking that out!

Mr Okada
11-18-10, 16:43
Who's the local chick that plays? I wouldn't mind checking that out!I go there with the boys for pauhana Friday's. You are correct, she is a crazy psycho! D stand for DERAINGED. She needs money so badly that she'll go crazy if you don't spend it all on her. I suggest Lisa. It's almost a guarantee thing if you're not a total ass. She is a bit haggared but she has her good days. I guess the biz does that to you after a while. You can negotiate a price. Have fun Japboy. Mr. Okada out.

Bacnang
11-19-10, 04:06
Does Dee at Misty's play? I only see older posts about her, but lately I see her doing lackluster stage dances (air shows) and then sitting on the table near the kitchen. I've seen her go back booths with some guys, but come back out within a couple of minutes.The only thing I got was some tits play and sucking it. But it cost me five drinks in the back last year.

The Dom

Cheapo
11-19-10, 15:42
Went to a couple of Strip Clubs last night.

CLUB ROCKZA place was pretty busy for a Thursday. Lotsa hot girls. Mahlyah is a hottie. So is Thai / Hapa goddess Robin. Too bad she was busy all night with this dude with baseball hat. There's this slightly older haole with bolt-ons who looks like she was giving a good show. Played with Thai Jinyah a bit & left.

SAIGON PASSION popped by there around 11pm just to see what was happening. Was pretty dead. Decided to hang for a bit. Nice slim haole dancer with bolt-ons looking nice. Played with Sandy who always lets me suck on her nipples real hard & lick her pussy on stage for dollah bills. Cheap thrills. Place looks weird now with the place cut in half.

Called it a night since got to work today.

Mauka
11-19-10, 17:56
Who's the local chick that plays? I wouldn't mind checking that out!PM me for her name.

CheapCharlie
11-19-10, 19:05
I'm kinda curious to see what going happen once that other club opens up next door. I think its probably going be like when club Beautiful went open up next to Exotic Nights.

RickJames808
11-19-10, 22:35
There is definitely something wrong with Dee. She gave me her cell phone number and called me. When I didn't come to club right away she told me don't ever call me again. Even the girls in the club know that she is psycho. But they have very few dancers that work there. There is a local female that does play.Thanks for the heads up. I was about to buy her a drink a little while back to see what she was about. She seemed to act awfully wierd why we were talking so I put ti off for another time. Also the fact that while she was doing her stage dance her tampon string was hanging about 6 inches out of her slot did wonders to temper my fascination with her tits. She tried repeatedly to tuck it into her crack during her set but to no avail.

RJ

RickJames808
11-20-10, 09:56
i think that "import models" are a little too high and mighty for their own sometimes. they make such a big deal about showing off their fake boobs and having pasties, blah blah. they make you fight every inch of the way in their tease. it's like the go go dancers they have at certain events. nude or nothing. lol. the rest is a waste of time.

(reminds me of chris rock's joke about "ration sex" where they dole out just enough to keep you around but don't truly give you the good stuff.)

that's a problem with hot local girls. it's not like years ago when the population in general and even hawaii didn't have so many fatties.

when i first came to hawaii, i couldn't believe how many hot girls there were ratio wise compared to the mainland over here.

now i go, wtf happened?

they seem scarcer in general and that makes the general male populace here that much more willing to settle for uglier / fatter girls (in every level) and fight that much harder for the few remaining ones.

my joke about seeing hot local girls if you see one they are 1) pregnant or popped out a pup already. 2) taken. 3). ****. 4) full blown man hating lesbian. or 5) some combo of the first four.

90% of the time it turns out to be accurate. the other ten are girls not from here. lol.

and because of the "booty thang" and whatever, more and more men seem resigned to believing that fat chicks are supposed to go with mo' azz.

doesn't have to like that. . don't get me wrong, i like voluptous chicks and big boobs and nice round azzes. i just don't like chunkers, porkers, sows. you get the pic.

is that why so many heavy / older and must plain ugly chicks work as dancers. because no matter what, there are enough guys with lowered standards who will keep them in the dolla dolla bills, ya'll?

every guy needs to go to a mecca of pussy like pi or thailand or seasia in general, just to have their standards straightened out but good.

i remember my very successful mega mongering bud (both legit and via dollah dollah bills ya'll). three of the hottest, smoking gorgeous near model level babes were going by at a restaurant and you could feel the eyes on 'them and the drool starting. he looked at them for two seconds. glanced back."in thailand, average."

that clinched it for me.

so an "import (ant) model" takes all of it off. big woop. porn stars at least know what to do with it. they're a lot more fun to watch because they strip more. import models are all tease (look how hot i am. i have all my clothes on. give me money). . of the two, i'd rather watch strip then tease. porn stars / feature dancers have the equipment and know how to use it. import models have the equipment but only like to have it driven on sundays. gently. slowly. by a little old lady from pasadena.

don't settle bros. take the best. leave the rest. it's your hard earned mongering money. not saying be cheap. just saying get your money's worth, enjoy it and don't feel obligated to tip someone who isn't earning it.

for every hot chick who's a biotch, there's her twin out there who's nicer then she is. and there's a chick out there just as a biotch but hotter then she is. so if she's a biotch, chances are she isn't hot enough or nice enough to be worth it.

and yeah, i'm planning on going to seasia eventually. mecca.

thanks for the soapbox. back to regular programmming.

(fiftieth post. yay.) amen bro! in se asia the game is much more straight forward and the hot chicks are a dime a dozen. been to thailand and pi several times and may hit up vietnam just to fill in the blank (eventually). if the opportunity is there, go! you'll pat yourself on the back while two smokin hot chicks are slathering you up between them like a human oreo (for $80 with fs at that).

Rod Farva
11-20-10, 11:10
I'm kinda curious to see what going happen once that other club opens up next door. I think its probably going be like when club Beautiful went open up next to Exotic Nights.I loved going to Club Beautiful back in '96.

Peaches was my favorite dancer.

RickJames808
11-20-10, 22:09
I was at SP III last night and wound up talking to a Viet hotty with bolt ons and nice DSL's. After a couple of drinks and fondling she suggste we move the party to the "Champaign Room". I asked whats to be had in the champaign room but she only replied "Don't worry, I will make you very happy". This made me wary but I negatioted the price and away we went. Long story short, What I got was a lot of tit sucking, ass grabbing and lap grinding but no penetration. I knew I was fuck at that point (I asked about FS but the girl replied she didn't do full service or even BBJ / CBJ) so I just chalked it up to a partial loss and experience gained. Something told me if she doesn't say she'll do FS she won't but I kamakaze'd anyway (thinking with the little head. Feedback is welcome. Who are the players in SPIII anyway?

RJ

Thumperforq
11-21-10, 15:18
I was at SP III last night and wound up talking to a Viet hotty with bolt ons and nice DSL's. After a couple of drinks and fondling she suggste we move the party to the "Champaign Room". I asked whats to be had in the champaign room but she only replied "Don't worry, I will make you very happy". This made me wary but I negatioted the price and away we went. Long story short, What I got was a lot of tit sucking, ass grabbing and lap grinding but no penetration. I knew I was fuck at that point (I asked about FS but the girl replied she didn't do full service or even BBJ / CBJ) so I just chalked it up to a partial loss and experience gained. Something told me if she doesn't say she'll do FS she won't but I kamakaze'd anyway (thinking with the little head. Feedback is welcome. Who are the players in SPIII anyway?

RJSounds like Jada. Stay away from her; she's a well known ROB from San Jose. Lots of hints and promises, but little to no action. Most of the VB owners will not hire her because of too many complaints and refunds. She used to partner with Nancy when they both worked at Asia and Romantei about 5 years ago, but had some kind of falling out. She works with a viet girl named Candy at SP III. Candy will play, but will upsell (to get FS will have to spend minimum $500; not worth it).

Most of the VBG in any bar will not FS for less than $500; they are concerned about their reputations among the other VBG (Don't want to be known as a cheap w h o r e, so try to get 2 champagne as a minimum).

H Mobius
11-21-10, 16:49
Sounds like Jada. Stay away from her; she's a well known ROB from San Jose. Lots of hints and promises, but little to no action. Most of the VB owners will not hire her because of too many complaints and refunds. She used to partner with Nancy when they both worked at Asia and Romantei about 5 years ago, but had some kind of falling out. She works with a viet girl named Candy at SP III. Candy will play, but will upsell (to get FS will have to spend minimum $500; not worth it).

Most of the VBG in any bar will not FS for less than $500; they are concerned about their reputations among the other VBG (Don't want to be known as a cheap w h o are e, so try to get 2 champagne as a minimum). Yeah, at both SP3 and Makaloa Sandy's I've been quoted 6 bucks for FS. Aside from that, vague statements such as "No worry" are generally code for "I just want to take your money". I used to wait until the KB girl knew I was not LE before negotiating play; if she still avoided giving me straight answers, I declined.

RickJames808
11-21-10, 21:18
Yup. It was Jada. You fellows described her to a tee. Thanks for the heads up. What about the haole chickes in there?

CheapCharlie
11-26-10, 17:38
Stopped in Sandy's this past wed. And as expected very slow. Wasn't really impressed with the lineup, same old prostitutes working. But there was one who caught my eye. Came by as I was sitting at the bar, said her name was Chanel. She's about 5'4, black hair past shoulders, C-cups, viet. And I'd give her a 7 in the looks department (compared to some of the other hags in there). She asks for a drink, I told her maybe later; so she leaves. Comes back about 15 mins. Later and asks for a drink again. I said fuck it and bought her a drink. We move to the booths in the back, sit down and talk a little. Find out she's from Cali and she claims she just started tonight. Thats all I found out, as she finished her drink in less then 5 mins. ! Then she has the nerve to ask for another, told her she drinks too fast, she tells me if I buy her another she'll drink slower. But told her forget it, so she thanks me and leaves. So if anyone goes to Sandy's AVOID Chanel, hell just go to any place other then Sandy's. I dunno, must have sucker written on my forehead or something.

Ck813
11-27-10, 15:40
Hey CC,

There is no sucker written on your head. You are just a super nice gentle man and all these bar girls will take advantage of that.

Keep your head high and you will get lucky many times if you play the game right!

Stopped in Sandy's this past wed. And as expected very slow. Wasn't really impressed with the lineup, same old prostitutes working. But there was one who caught my eye. Came by as I was sitting at the bar, said her name was Chanel. She's about 5'4, black hair past shoulders, C-cups, viet. And I'd give her a 7 in the looks department (compared to some of the other hags in there). She asks for a drink, I told her maybe later; so she leaves. Comes back about 15 mins. Later and asks for a drink again. I said fuck it and bought her a drink. We move to the booths in the back, sit down and talk a little. Find out she's from Cali and she claims she just started tonight. Thats all I found out, as she finished her drink in less then 5 mins. ! Then she has the nerve to ask for another, told her she drinks too fast, she tells me if I buy her another she'll drink slower. But told her forget it, so she thanks me and leaves. So if anyone goes to Sandy's AVOID Chanel, hell just go to any place other then Sandy's. I dunno, must have sucker written on my forehead or something.

CheapCharlie
11-28-10, 02:22
Hey CC,

There is no sucker written on your head. You are just a super nice gentle man and all these bar girls will take advantage of that.

Keep your head high and you will get lucky many times if you play the game right! Thanks Ck, appreciate the advice and support.

Hypo Luxa
12-10-10, 04:40
Went in to Sandy's last week to "prep" for an AMP visit later. Had a couple of beers and watched some "not-so-hotties" dance. Was about to leave, then Shasha got on stage. Just pure sexy. She looked sooooo good! Went to tip her. After some initial chit chat, we head to "the special booth."

$100 for CBJ and CFS in two positions. Got in that shit DEEP too! We were grinding hard and she was really into it.

You can't beat hot sex with a looker MILF like Shasha for only a bill!

Afterwards, I went to CHM to see Sandy. Report to come.

P. S.

Been MIA since the spring. Combination of a lot of things led to serious mongering inactivity. Nice to be back!

Stevet09
12-10-10, 05:32
Welcome back!

Actually I have had a hard time logging in ever since the software update.

I have a couple of new reports to come, but not like before.

See ya.

Went in to Sandy's last week to "prep" for an AMP visit later. Had a couple of beers and watched some "not-so-hotties" dance. Was about to leave, then Shasha got on stage. Just pure sexy. She looked sooooo good! Went to tip her. After some initial chit chat, we head to "the special booth."

$100 for CBJ and CFS in two positions. Got in that shit DEEP too! We were grinding hard and she was really into it.

P. S.

Been MIA since the spring. Combination of a lot of things led to serious mongering inactivity. Nice to be back!

Cheapo
12-10-10, 18:15

P. S.

Been MIA since the spring. Combination of a lot of things led to serious mongering inactivity. Nice to be back! Shasha sound pretty hot. How was her show on stage? Any action or cntact there? Can you discribe her in more detail so I can recognize her when I go there?

Mahalo brah!

Mavrick7
12-11-10, 05:20

RJYou sound like a super freakin monger,

For action in the strip bars, check out the following places for under $1. 0:

Sandy's on Keaumoku. Hypoluxa just shared a post with Sacha. MILF, Huge botox lips, loves to suck cock. Trust me, she will tell you that after she looks at your cock.

Misty's. Ton of older viet MILFS willing to suck, fuck, or manual release in the back booths. Vanesa, Jenny, Jade.

Cache. Actually a Viet bar, but next door to Misty's. One night banged a chick in the back booth, walked over to Misty for a beer and ended up having round two in the back booth.

Mav

RickJames808
12-11-10, 09:21
You sound like a super freakin monger,

For action in the strip bars, check out the following places for under $1. 0:

Sandy's on Keaumoku. Hypoluxa just shared a post with Sacha. MILF, Huge botox lips, loves to suck cock. Trust me, she will tell you that after she looks at your cock.

Misty's. Ton of older viet MILFS willing to suck, fuck, or manual release in the back booths. Vanesa, Jenny, Jade.

Cache. Actually a Viet bar, but next door to Misty's. One night banged a chick in the back booth, walked over to Misty for a beer and ended up having round two in the back booth.

MavThanks for the tips mav. I'm ona tear because I didn't let loose and get to all the down low filthy spots last time I was here. I went to Sandy's (the joint down the street from 939 (939 is waste of bricks by the way). I didn't see anything that stirred my loins. Hell one old viet (and I mean Yoda old) flat out scared me. She looked as though someone had pulled her out of a sarcophogus stripped off her mummy bandages and let her out to play. I did Misty's too. There was one viet MILF who was not shy about letting me know she was game but she didn't tickle my fancy. I got mezmerized by crazy ass Dee's rock hard bolt ons. Thankfully I read a fellow mongers post about her looney ass so I did not return. I'll have to checlk out Cache.

I just came from Exotic Nights which was okay. Sat down and poured two drinks into this hot Viet chick named Jenevive. She had great natural tits and spoke decent english. Seemed like a ROB but I had to get some firsthand recon to know. Two drinks entitled me to some gratuitous tit squeezing and covered pussy rubbing. She asked for another drink but I was running the numbers and probabilities of getting ass and the results were not in my favor. I had just enough clams in pocket to enjoy the last of the HH specials at the Ward Poon-plex so I made a beeline for it.

A fellow monger suggested a couple of prospective players in there but I didn't see / meet them. Anyone get any real play from Jenevive or any of the chicks in there?

RJ

Warrior12
12-17-10, 17:03
Saigon Passion was closed last night. I wonder if the curtain has finally closed on Johnny.

CheapCharlie
12-17-10, 17:54
Saigon Passion was closed last night. I wonder if the curtain has finally closed on Johnny.I hope so, but highly unlikely. They probably shut down so they can finish up work on that other bar, that supposed to be on the other half of SP.

Member #4374
12-18-10, 02:12
Checked-out Rock-Za at like 2:30 in the afternoon. I was surprised they had a decent Filipina dancing. Her name was Tara or Kara or some shit like that. She had some booty going on (could've used a little less jelly and a little more toast. But still pretty good) , face not bad. Kind of cute<younger looking, kitty shaved clean-as-a-whistle, titties were big bolt ons (smallkine overstuffed). She gave a pretty good dance: 19 bucks on her was a good warm-up before going to the AMP.

Master Yoda
12-18-10, 15:06
Hell one old viet (and I mean Yoda old) flat out scared me. Whoa dude, Yoda old? LOL

Sports Night
12-24-10, 00:13
Diamond Castle closed in PC. Owner moving to Bunny Girls in Wahiawa. Not usre why if they want to run a sc there, when DC had an sc license and there's more kala in PC. But because I hate the current ownership at BG, any change is welcome. Now I hope that some owner will take over DC and reopen it as a sc, like PP reinvented itself, so us country boyz have more choices on a cold lonely nite. There are many westside / north shore talent that would love to work in PC vs working in town.

Johnny14
12-24-10, 15:36
Diamond Castle closed in PC. Owner moving to Bunny Girls in Wahiawa. Not usre why if they want to run a sc there, when DC had an sc license and there's more kala in PC. But because I hate the current ownership at BG, any change is welcome. Now I hope that some owner will take over DC and reopen it as a sc, like PP reinvented itself, so us country boyz have more choices on a cold lonely nite. There are many westside / north shore talent that would love to work in PC vs working in town.FYI, if plan to partake in Wahiawa and expect to stay until closing time, better to park your vehicle around the block and not in front of Bunny Club. Why? Sometimes the cops will track any vehicle that's in front and stop you for DUI.

Got pulled over a while back, but cop gave me a break since we were getting deployed.

Superman
12-25-10, 16:44
Went there acouple nights ago As a appetizer before going to AMP. If any of you fellows are into white girls, there is this young cutie there with silky soft skin. Prob 19 or 20 with a European accent! I'm not really into white girls! But I deff make acception for her. Her kitty was nice nice nice! Shaved and tight you can tell!

CheapCharlie
12-27-10, 09:39
Whats going on with that other bar that supposed to open in SP? Did they open yet, Linn told me they was going open at the end of last month. Anyone got the scoops on whats going on?

George111
12-27-10, 14:18
Went there acouple nights ago As a appetizer before going to AMP. If any of you fellows are into white girls, there is this young cutie there with silky soft skin. Prob 19 or 20 with a European accent! I'm not really into white girls! But I deff make acception for her. Her kitty was nice nice nice! Shaved and tight you can tell!Is FS available?

Cheapo
12-27-10, 16:56
Went there acouple nights ago As a appetizer before going to AMP. If any of you fellows are into white girls, there is this young cutie there with silky soft skin. Prob 19 or 20 with a European accent! I'm not really into white girls! But I deff make acception for her. Her kitty was nice nice nice! Shaved and tight you can tell!So what kind of action did you get from her? Did you get a private show or just tipped a few dollars?

Superman
12-27-10, 19:02
I was only tipping her dollars! It was an appetizer before going AMP! BUT! I'll def be going back trying to get the digits and smooth talk her for an outcall FS! She's deff young and money hungry! Fellas just got to make her feel comfortable and be Ninja stealth about it while inside action video! I hear they got strict strict rules! I'll report some info if anything goes down!

So what kind of action did you get from her? Did you get a private show or just tipped a few dollars?

Sports Night
12-29-10, 22:11
Whats going on with that other bar that supposed to open in SP? Did they open yet, Linn told me they was going open at the end of last month. Anyone got the scoops on whats going on?Rumor is that they are taking over Bonzai which recently closed.

H Mobius
12-30-10, 08:21
Rumor is that they are taking over Bonzai which recently closed.Was walking by and saw the light on. The lighted sign was gone but tried the door and it was open, I could smell the paint but there was no sound. Was debating whether to enter because two small dogs came and I didn't want them to run out or set them off, but they seemed trained.

Said screw it, turned to leave and saw this hottie young leggy v-girl in heels and full makeup coming for the door. I asked her if it was open but I had to ask twice and got a bubble-headed answer. Either she was stoned or is retarded. Said fuk it and looked. It's painted but all the booths are gone. No apparent connection to SP3 but it may be too early.

Twitch26
12-31-10, 16:17
I've been debating for a while now as whether to give the upstairs at Exotic Nite a try. I usually do takeout only but I want to try something different for a change. I know girls go up there and a few Bros. On here have given me info on who puts out up there and that the price is pretty steep. What does it look like up there and are there multiple rooms for privacy. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Tiredguy
01-01-11, 16:54
Was walking by and saw the light on. The lighted sign was gone but tried the door and it was open, I could smell the paint but there was no sound. Was debating whether to enter because two small dogs came and I didn't want them to run out or set them off, but they seemed trained.

Said screw it, turned to leave and saw this hottie young leggy v-girl in heels and full makeup coming for the door. I asked her if it was open but I had to ask twice and got a bubble-headed answer. Either she was stoned or is retarded. Said fuk it and looked. It's painted but all the booths are gone. No apparent connection to SP3 but it may be too early. I've heard the new name will be "Diamond Club". Don't know who owns / runs it, but I think it is definitely separate from the divided SP3 (half is supposed to be Val from Mystique).

Mike In Hawaii
01-01-11, 17:21
I've heard the new name will be "Diamond Club". Don't know who owns / runs it, but I think it is definitely separate from the divided SP3 (half is supposed to be Val from Mystique).SPIII split in half and Johnny has reopened. Alot smaller. Only 1 stage. The other side is still being renovated. Entrance will be between restaurant an old Bonsai down a long hallway. I heard Lina from Asia will take over Bonsai space. So there will be 3 bars to monger at nsxt year.

CheapCharlie
01-01-11, 23:16
Happy new year everyone, was bored so decided to hit couple SBs last night. First stop was Mistys, pretty good size crowd. Saw Jan and Lisa (homely one, Judy's sister) working. No sign of V or Dee, just played games and basically veged out the 30 mins. I was there. Only interesting things that happened were, the haole guy who was either drunk or retarded telling me that some skank was his woman (yeah right). And loud slapping sounds from the back booths and someone having mean O! Left at arond 10:30 and checked out Club Sandys. Total of 4 guys and 4 prostitutes on duty. But as the night wore on got more crowded. Shasha was raking in some $$$ dancing. For her easy to make $$$ considering she no mo any real competition. Left disappointed and depressed at 1:30.

CheapCharlie
01-01-11, 23:19
SPIII split in half and Johnny has reopened. Alot smaller. Only 1 stage. The other side is still being renovated. Entrance will be between restaurant an old Bonsai down a long hallway. I heard Lina from Asia will take over Bonsai space. So there will be 3 bars to monger at nsxt year.I heard that whoever taking over the other half of SP, was going bring in some girls that used to work at Asia / SL.

All Rice
01-10-11, 05:36
Stopped at FN around 7. Started off kinda dead, with 5 dancers on stage. Seemed like business was going to pick up that night since the majority of the side booths were reserved. You know it's slow when had two of them just lying on their back and staring at the ceiling, haha. Was doing some scouting on a slim local chick, but she ripped off what looked to be an out of town party of four (twice on two stages I may add) and another dude. I don't think I seen her take off anything that whole night! Can tell it was slow part 2. When one of the Korean chicks was flipping through the channels and settling on Jersey Shore. Funny though, as she kept moving to the music.

Business picked up around 830 when the new shift started to trickle in. First one I tipped that night was Michelle who looked like a local version of the wrestling chick Mickie James. Asked if I wanted a private show, but declined since it was still early in the night. Next was Bamboo. Poor thing lost her purse the last time I was there, but got it back that night minus a couple of bucks. Found out that she sometimes works at Spearmint Rhino when going up to Vegas. Would rather get a lapdance from here up there. Business picked up around 10. Seen a Filipina who I haven't seen before and checked her out. Goes by Lovely. Tall, shoulder length black hair, fair skinned, tramp stamp and piercing below bottom lip. Cool chick and found out she went to school with one of my friends early part of 2000s. Been working there for about a month and works mostly weekdays. Last of the night there was Kristal. Japanese / Caucasian mix. Looked different this time since she had dirty blonde streaks.

Decided to give Red Rose a try around 12. Was really dead. 3 older Viets rotating on stage and 3 other guys in there besides me and my friend. Got to tit suck one of them, but that was about it. She came over to our booth to talk to my friend. Only copped a feel and got her number. I got to check back on him if they talked after that.

Jzjz
01-10-11, 12:59
Anyone know the name of the haole girl with large tats across her chest and a pretty large backside who works/worked at Sandys? She has a pretty cute face, but her butt kind of sent me away last time, but I thought I may go back and try to find her. How's Sandy's been after the raid? Still skittish?Went to Sandys lass weekend an saw haole girl tats on chest and big okole too. Anyone know the scoops on her? PM me if you like. Mahaloz, Jz

CheapCharlie
01-10-11, 18:49
Went to Sandys lass weekend an saw haole girl tats on chest and big okole too. Anyone know the scoops on her? PM me if you like. Mahaloz, JzI think the one you're referring to is Sunny. Her ass isn't the only thing thats big. As with majority of skanks in there play is available.

Jzjz
01-10-11, 19:18
I think the one you're referring to is Sunny. Her ass isn't the only thing thats big. As with majority of skanks in there play is available.I Thot she say her name was Allison or Amber or Ashley or something like that. Look like young in 20's. What's the standard pake rates there? Get action at booths so no need pay extra for private area plus tip? Buggah gets ekspensive after buy drinkee first. Mahaloz, Jz

Jzjz
01-11-11, 02:41
I think the one you're referring to is Sunny. Her ass isn't the only thing thats big. As with majority of skanks in there play is available.CC, you was right. Sunny is thick haole. Mahaloz, Jz

CheapCharlie
01-11-11, 09:34
I Thot she say her name was Allison or Amber or Ashley or something like that. Look like young in 20's. What's the standard pake rates there? Get action at booths so no need pay extra for private area plus tip? Buggah gets ekspensive after buy drinkee first. Mahaloz, JzHmmmmm, maybe get one nodda big haole girl working there; other then Sunny. I guess the rates for the private booths and rooms varies. If slow then you can probably get a good rate. Might also depend on the skank / prostitute.

Pau Hana Party
01-15-11, 02:21
Anybody know if any of the dancers at Fem Nu play? I'm looking to host some friends, and I want to give my friends a taste, mahalo

Isle Of Man
01-15-11, 15:59
Anybody know if any of the dancers at Fem Nu play? I'm looking to host some friends, and I want to give my friends a taste, mahaloThere are a couple K girls (usually in the back stage near the bar) are quite agressive about pushing customers for private dance. They could be more willing to play. Also, those K girls (at FN) have a better work relationship together compared to those white girls, they might be more willing to come to a private party together.

Dj Platinum
01-15-11, 16:13
Anybody know if any of the dancers at Fem Nu play? I'm looking to host some friends, and I want to give my friends a taste, mahaloIn my dream, long time ago like three years maybe, there was a hapa girl name Honey that I did a take out.

But for $$$ I would not repeat. I had to buy lots of songs and drinks before the take out, so damage was lot more.

DJP

Sports Night
01-15-11, 23:28
Anybody know if any of the dancers at Fem Nu play? I'm looking to host some friends, and I want to give my friends a taste, mahaloTarget rich at RZ, not FN. Too many ROB's at FN. Need to do some club surveys to get a feel for the playas at the club, but pretty easy to figure out.

Crazy Glu
01-16-11, 07:54
Which one should I try out? Vanessa, Vivian, Tina, Lisa. Anyone of these good?

Thanks CG

Hentai Man
01-16-11, 20:13
Anybody know if any of the dancers at Fem Nu play? I'm looking to host some friends, and I want to give my friends a taste, mahaloNo experience in the backroom with the Fn girls, but my buddies and I tried out Hawaii by Night (I think that's the name). The strip club in Waikiki opposite of Zanzabar. It's a dive, but it is a relaxed, very chill vibe they even have a pool table where you guys can hang, with a few lookers (one a dead ringer for Penelope Cruz). The great thing about this club is that the girls give awesome lap dances (like the kind you would get in Vegas) , lots of grinding on your dick and hands are allowed to squeeze their breasts. I think topless is $20, full nude is $40. Good deal as far as Hawaii goes. I would think it would be a great scene to bring the guys if they like play, but again, it is fairly seedy and not glamourous at all. They are always worried about LE, so if you look like cops, they will be kind of wary at first. Just let your hands do the walking to make them know you want to play and they will warm up to you.

Pau Hana Party
01-17-11, 02:15
No experience in the backroom with the Fn girls, but my buddies and I tried out Hawaii by Night (I think that's the name). The strip club in Waikiki opposite of Zanzabar. It's a dive, but it is a relaxed, very chill vibe they even have a pool table where you guys can hang, with a few lookers (one a dead ringer for Penelope Cruz). The great thing about this club is that the girls give awesome lap dances (like the kind you would get in Vegas) , lots of grinding on your dick and hands are allowed to squeeze their breasts. I think topless is $20, full nude is $40. Good deal as far as Hawaii goes. I would think it would be a great scene to bring the guys if they like play, but again, it is fairly seedy and not glamourous at all. They are always worried about LE, so if you look like cops, they will be kind of wary at first. Just let your hands do the walking to make them know you want to play and they will warm up to you.I'm heading to Vegas on Tuesday, and when I get there a couple of my friends supposed to show me the local flair there. Trust me; whatever I learn you'll read about it here. Then the following week, my two friends are stopping here. So we'll use all the helpful tips I learned here. Thanks again all you guys!

Woody56
01-17-11, 11:22
No experience in the backroom with the Fn girls, but my buddies and I tried out Hawaii by Night (I think that's the name). The strip club in Waikiki opposite of Zanzabar. It's a dive, but it is a relaxed, very chill vibe they even have a pool table where you guys can hang, with a few lookers (one a dead ringer for Penelope Cruz). The great thing about this club is that the girls give awesome lap dances (like the kind you would get in Vegas) , lots of grinding on your dick and hands are allowed to squeeze their breasts. I think topless is $20, full nude is $40. Good deal as far as Hawaii goes. I would think it would be a great scene to bring the guys if they like play, but again, it is fairly seedy and not glamourous at all. They are always worried about LE, so if you look like cops, they will be kind of wary at first. Just let your hands do the walking to make them know you want to play and they will warm up to you.I believe the name of the strip club is Club Alley Kat. It is a dive and most the girls there are not anything to write home about, BUT I have been in there and some incredibly beautiful women have gotten on stage to dance and the back room action. Hot!

Hypo Luxa
01-18-11, 04:58
Which one should I try out? Vanessa, Vivian, Tina, Lisa. Anyone of these good?

Thanks CGIt's been years, but Vanessa's legendary. Had her at both her house and in the back room. Fucks like a beast.

Had Tina at her apartment also about 10 years ago. Not since. Great fuck too!

Crazy Glu
01-18-11, 06:45
It's been years, but Vanessa's legendary. Had her at both her house and in the back room. Fucks like a beast.

Had Tina at her apartment also about 10 years ago. Not since. Great fuck too! Thanks Hypo.

Tina: How's the service like? Where'd she work before, you said about 10 years ago? Cost? You must be good friends with her. =)

How would I get in touch with Vanessa, do you have her digits you could send me? I know that she doesn't show up at Mistys on a regular basis. How was her service? Besides fucking like a beast.

Could you PM me the details bro.

Its been a while since I partook in play lately with the economy & all, but recently sold my Daytona & got some mulah to spare so I want have some FUN! (hehe)

Stay Safe & Mahaloz. CG

Hypo Luxa
01-18-11, 07:38
First, maybe I should clarify which Tina. She is probably nearing 50 now. Natural but saggy D size tits?

As for Vanessa, the number she gave me stopped working years ago when she moved from her apartment across from the Pagoda. She's been spotted in the club by some members, but not too frequently. Sorry I can't give you more info than that.

Mipene77
01-18-11, 17:42
First, maybe I should clarify which Tina. She is probably nearing 50 now. Natural but saggy D size tits?

As for Vanessa, the number she gave me stopped working years ago when she moved from her apartment across from the Pagoda. She's been spotted in the club by some members, but not too frequently. Sorry I can't give you more info than that.Geez, I remember doing Vanessa many times (complete BB services) in the back room at Club 501 / Magazine girl way back in I think it was 1995 or 1996. I could be off by a few years. She used to be so "free" back then. She would allow anything! She used to wear the hottest skimpiest lingerie in the club and she was raking in the bucks back then. It was hard to get her to sit with you because she was so busy. I must have banged her at least 50 times or more. She was really beautiful back then. I was cranking out $2000 a day or more trading the stock market back then so I had no problem affording the sizzling hot girls of Club 501 / Magazine girl. Thank god for that.

Anybody remember another hot girl there by the name of Suji? Boy she was a wild one in the back room too. And there was another hottie named Toy that I banged many times. That place was the standard for hostess bars. No place will ever surpass it as far as hot chicks and ready available sex. Too bad they got caught for tax evasion or something like that. Memories

RadioHazard
01-18-11, 21:39

As for Vanessa, the number she gave me stopped working years ago when she moved from her apartment across from the Pagoda. She's been spotted in the club by some members, but not too frequently. Sorry I can't give you more info than that. I know v had a place on Piikoi too. Maybe it was after? How old you you think V is? My guest is 46 I have not seen her in like 2 years but I am sure she still looks much younger.

We need more Filipinas like V!

Crazy Glu
01-19-11, 08:28

As for Vanessa, the number she gave me stopped working years ago when she moved from her apartment across from the Pagoda. She's been spotted in the club by some members, but not too frequently. Sorry I can't give you more info than that. Brother Hypo.

Are you referring to perhaps the Tina that now works at Saigon? Did this Tina used to live near the Wailana Coffee shop? And did work at Mistys when it was near to Femme Nu. I think maybe we're talking about 2 different Tinas here? What do you think? Cause the one at Saigon I know already & she was OK, OK well YES she did fuck good, but she always made me strap on the rubber, she told me that if I cum inside its going to smell & being that she one dancer she can't have that, I suggested on pulling out. But she still insisted so (yada yada) But this one currently at Mistys I don't know boob size to good I just play with um =) but she does look pretty good. I guess I'll try her out, & if she good will report back to the brahdahs if not I'll take one for the team.

Stay Safe & Mahaloz. CG

Crazy Glu
01-19-11, 08:34
Geez, I remember doing Vanessa many times (complete BB services) in the back room at Club 501 / Magazine girl way back in I think it was 1995 or 1996. I could be off by a few years. She used to be so "free" back then. She would allow anything! She used to wear the hottest skimpiest lingerie in the club and she was raking in the bucks back then. It was hard to get her to sit with you because she was so busy. I must have banged her at least 50 times or more. She was really beautiful back then. I was cranking out $2000 a day or more trading the stock market back then so I had no problem affording the sizzling hot girls of Club 501 / Magazine girl. Thank god for that.

Anybody remember another hot girl there by the name of Suji? Boy she was a wild one in the back room too. And there was another hottie named Toy that I banged many times. That place was the standard for hostess bars. No place will ever surpass it as far as hot chicks and ready available sex. Too bad they got caught for tax evasion or something like that. MemoriesBrahda Mipene77.

Yup I remember those days I used monger at 777, Bon Soire, Magazine Girl, Honolulu Action, & of the FAMEOUS Yokohamas on Queen. = (I MISS those days was indeed the most awesome time of the bar scene now their reduced to ROBS & Retirees. Yes given occassionally you find one of those diamond in the ruffs. As far as Suji she doesn't ring a bell but of course its been so long ago maybe she did ring my bell but I no remember =)

Shootz easy. CG

Crazy Glu
01-19-11, 08:37
I know v had a place on Piikoi too. Maybe it was after? How old you you think V is? My guest is 46 I have not seen her in like 2 years but I am sure she still looks much younger.

We need more Filipinas like V! RadioHazard.

I know what you mean WE NEED MORE Filipinas!

I remember one that I fooled around with at Club Sandy (SC) I think her name was Joy? Gena? Well that was a long time ago so.

But YES I wish there was a lot more Filipinas.

CG

NinjaLurker
01-19-11, 13:32
Brother Hypo.

Are you referring to perhaps the Tina that now works at Saigon? Did this Tina used to live near the Wailana Coffee shop? And did work at Mistys when it was near to Femme Nu. I think maybe we're talking about 2 different Tinas here? What do you think? Cause the one at Saigon I know already & she was OK, OK well YES she did fuck good, but she always made me strap on the rubber, she told me that if I cum inside its going to smell & being that she one dancer she can't have that, I suggested on pulling out. But she still insisted so (yada yada) But this one currently at Mistys I don't know boob size to good I just play with um =) but she does look pretty good. I guess I'll try her out, & if she good will report back to the brahdahs if not I'll take one for the team.

Stay Safe & Mahaloz. CGCrazy / Hypo,

Howzit.

I remember a Tina a the old Misty II. Was a dancer there also a tennis player. Hypo's description matches. Wondering if this is the same one at Saigon.

RickJames808
01-19-11, 22:17
Went to Axxxtion Video to see what was up with the girls there. The door fee is fuckin steep for a dive ($12. 00). Mostly sea donkeys but there were a couple of hot bitches in the mix. They're all young though (no alcohol served). Any mongers get any play here? I forget the name of the line up but I'll visit again for some details.

RJ

Hypo Luxa
01-20-11, 20:54
Ah, yes. That is the Tina I was talking about. Didn't know she was still at SPIII.

Best part about fucking her at her apartment was that she was a super sports fan. She sucked and fucked while watching sportscenter!

Brother Hypo.

Are you referring to perhaps the Tina that now works at Saigon? Did this Tina used to live near the Wailana Coffee shop? And did work at Mistys when it was near to Femme Nu.

Crazy Glu
01-21-11, 06:10
Ah, yes. That is the Tina I was talking about. Didn't know she was still at SPIII.

Best part about fucking her at her apartment was that she was a super sports fan. She sucked and fucked while watching sportscenter! Yup she still at SPIII. Was there just the other night said Hi but saw this asian looker on stage with her, she looked good of course I had a lot of soju at another place so maybe she wasnt a 10 but hey she did when I saw her (asian chick) dancing with Tina. I would've tried to get some acton but I know I wouldn't have up to par last night, I think I would've just passed out. =) My next time off I will go there sober & try find that asian babes I saw to actually see if she was HOT or if it was the Soju making me see things, If all else fails I'll try hitting up Tina again.

Stay Safe broz CG

H Mobius
01-21-11, 06:18
I would've tried to get some acton but I know I wouldn't have up to par last night, I think I would've just passed out. =) My next time off I will go there sober & try find that asian babes I saw to actually see if she was HOT or if it was the Soju making me see things, If all else fails I'll try hitting up Tina again.

Stay Safe broz CGLOL - reminds me of the t-shirt "Party til she's cute". Is this after 2 am or earlier, like 9 or 10-ish? I kinda gave-up on that place, haven't been there in many months, but am curious now.

Jzjz
01-21-11, 09:16
I think the one you're referring to is Sunny. Her ass isn't the only thing thats big. As with majority of skanks in there play is available.OK bruddahz, took one for the team with thick haole Sunny. She's young mid 20s and has cute face and hot lips, but her ass is huge with thick thighs and calfs. Did backroom for $$ yeah I prolly overpaid and wuz slow too. She asked for $$$. Howz that! OK, so she gives me good BBBJ and DATY, then I bang her covered. First mish then she ontop, then she wanted k9.

Dis is where it gets weird. She bends over for k9, and I get nasty and go into lick her puss. Their must be something about fat chicks, but it seemed like she was sweatin from all the pounding and the sweat mustuv gone down her ass crack an into her puss. Maybe fat chicks get some kind of stank shet discharge fluid floatin around the deep folds of the ass, because when the puss tasted like salty shet, just like I took a bite of a shet tube steak. Ho my mouth tasted like shet fo sure. I wanted to taste nasty pussy but tasted like ass. I couldn't breath from my nose, because the taste would come out. Couldn't breath from my mouth, because the whiffs tasted like salty stale doodoo.

Just banged her doggy and blew my nut. She gave me one towel to wipe my tiny dingaling, but instead wiped my tongue and mout off. Yes its gross, because who knows where the towel has been. But then again, my mouth tasted like sewer.

Mahaloz, Jz

Otis C1
01-21-11, 16:29
OK bruddahz, took one for the team with thick haole Sunny. She's young mid 20s and has cute face and hot lips, but her ass is huge with thick thighs and calfs. Did backroom for $$ yeah I prolly overpaid and wuz slow too. She asked for $$$. Howz that! OK, so she gives me good BBBJ and DATY, then I bang her covered. First mish then she ontop, then she wanted k9.

Dis is where it gets weird. She bends over for k9, and I get nasty and go into lick her puss. Their must be something about fat chicks, but it seemed like she was sweatin from all the pounding and the sweat mustuv gone down her ass crack an into her puss. Maybe fat chicks get some kind of stank shet discharge fluid floatin around the deep folds of the ass, because when the puss tasted like salty shet, just like I took a bite of a shet tube steak. Ho my mouth tasted like shet fo sure. I wanted to taste nasty pussy but tasted like ass. I couldn't breath from my nose, because the taste would come out. Couldn't breath from my mouth, because the whiffs tasted like salty stale doodoo.

Just banged her doggy and blew my nut. She gave me one towel to wipe my tiny dingaling, but instead wiped my tongue and mout off. Yes its gross, because who knows where the towel has been. But then again, my mouth tasted like sewer.

Mahaloz, JzMy heart weeps for your kukai encrusted tongue. Bro I know it probably wasn't funny at the time but I almost coughed up a lung reading this report. I thank you for your bravery and for having a "SHITTY"

Poke.

Thanks and hope you will regain full use of your tongue and general olfactory system Oh

CheapCharlie
01-21-11, 17:25
OK bruddahz, took one for the team with thick haole Sunny. She's young mid 20s and has cute face and hot lips, but her ass is huge with thick thighs and calfs. Did backroom for $$ yeah I prolly overpaid and wuz slow too. She asked for $$$. Howz that! OK, so she gives me good BBBJ and DATY, then I bang her covered. First mish then she ontop, then she wanted k9.

Mahaloz, JzBrother Jzjz, I I'm sorry that shit (no pun intended) happened to you. One of the more graphic reports I've read in awhile.

Johnny14
01-21-11, 17:55
Brother Jzjz, I I'm sorry that shit (no pun intended) happened to you. One of the more graphic reports I've read in awhile.Man, that's nasty as hell! Maybe next time guys should "check the oil" first before taking a dive in her engine compartment. Yeah, stick your finger first and smell it and if it stinks, shove it to her nose and tell her to wash up or give you a discount.

Her exhaust pipe is only a inch or so away from that snatch, probably some sweat rolled across her a$$hole and picked up some dingle berries along the way. Pretty nasty. Hell if I got some of that in my mouth I would DFK her then pee on her back while DG. Great story

Crazy Glu
01-22-11, 06:31
LOL - reminds me of the t-shirt "Party til she's cute". Is this after 2 am or earlier, like 9 or 10-ish? I kinda gave-up on that place, haven't been there in many months, but am curious now.Brother H Mobius.

I went there with my crew about 230am, we stayed there for about an hour or so. I too thought it was down hill already but I swear that asian chick I saw on stage was pretty hot to me but of course like I said I think maybe too I was messed up on Soju so I'll have to go back & see, I will report back to the "brothers" in any case (if was good OR took one for the team) =)

SHOOTZ. Stay Safe CG