PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Ronaldju
09-28-09, 14:39
You are off your rocker. I had a nice visit on Sunday with a girl named Megan.

Late 20's with a nice firm ass and a small but firm rack. That place had no smell what so ever and was clean. I was ask to choose a service off a menu.

All services are for 30 minutes and I had to try and contain my excitement to keep from blowing when she paid special attention to the boys. A nice cbj.

I will recommend and repeat often. Total damage .1Well, I guess I just got the wrong lady. I met Megan but was taken by Donna. My luck.

Willh
09-28-09, 21:55
I had the same issues. Smells like a Lysol infection with some yeast cooking in the oven. A dam shame that place is back to bad business and jack shack hookers.I wasn't impressed either, especially given the love those places get here. It's set up like a doctor's office. I was doused with rubbing alcohol even though I'd taken a shower a half hour before I got there. They've got the tear off paper like a doctor's office too. Way too clinical. The woman I saw, can't remember her name, had a pretty unorthodox and not really enjoyable style to her work too. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back. I like 73rd much better.

BananaOil
09-29-09, 00:00
My experience is that TG Donna has a crummy attitude and I stopped going there because of her. The place is nice and clean and does not smell like Lysol.

Ronaldju
09-29-09, 00:14
My experience is that TG Donna has a crummy attitude and I stopped going there because of her. The place is nice and clean and does not smell like Lysol.The place was clean enough, did not smell like Lysol. I thought the walls were very thin. You could hear everything from the tiny lobby. I will not go back.

SmackThatAss
09-29-09, 02:47
I had a friend of mine go into TG earlier tonight. Crappy service from the start and she was a complete pain. This place must be going out of business with all the bad raps they are getting.

Four For 5
09-29-09, 10:50
I gave TG 3 chances, the last 2 visits were mostly because I thought I missed something due to the rave reviews I kept reading here.

A lot of what I dislike can be summed up by looking at the new pic of Lisa from TO. She's sitting on the edge of a couch in disarray, near a coffee table with a lot of crap on it. Is that a scene worthy of a photo?

It's cool that some here dig this place, but it's not for me.

SmackThatAss
09-29-09, 20:15
All the drugs these girls are on is exactly why they are spaced out. Maybe the cops will get off the streets and start stinging the local space cadets in the massage parlors next.

I gave TG 3 chances, the last 2 visits were mostly because I thought I missed something due to the rave reviews I kept reading here.

A lot of what I dislike can be summed up by looking at the new pic of Lisa from TO. She's sitting on the edge of a couch in disarray, near a coffee table with a lot of crap on it. Is that a scene worthy of a photo?

It's cool that some here dig this place, but it's not for me.

Olds Man
09-29-09, 22:15
Guys, this is an instance where there are different stokes for different folks. I've become a regular at FT/TG, and have nothing but pleasurable experiences with Donna (4 times!)

But I've really wanted to see Cameron, who appears at 73rd Avenue and so when Donna wasn't working a couple weeks ago, I tried 73rd Ave. Alas, no Cameron -- instead I saw Jenny, who did all the right things, but their just wasn't any chemistry at all. By the way, I never saw a camera, but she did say there is one in the hallway, which she said was to make sure that the "management" knows how many visitors came through (and I'm sure to get their door fee, etc.) Their rooms were bigger, yet less comfortable. And I was asked for more than I'm used to contributing. Their attendants DO appear to be younger, but that's not always the greatest thing -- again, different strokes for different folks.

For my time (and pleasure), I haven't had a bad experience yet at FT/TG -- and I have yet to meet Cindy!

SmackThatAss
09-30-09, 08:09
If you went to a either Pine or Aloha you would never go to either one of those crack house massage parlors again. I can bet good money on it.

Guys, this is an instance where there are different stokes for different folks. I've become a regular at FT/TG, and have nothing but pleasurable experiences with Donna (4 times!)

But I've really wanted to see Cameron, who appears at 73rd Avenue and so when Donna wasn't working a couple weeks ago, I tried 73rd Ave. Alas, no Cameron -- instead I saw Jenny, who did all the right things, but their just wasn't any chemistry at all. By the way, I never saw a camera, but she did say there is one in the hallway, which she said was to make sure that the "management" knows how many visitors came through (and I'm sure to get their door fee, etc.) Their rooms were bigger, yet less comfortable. And I was asked for more than I'm used to contributing. Their attendants DO appear to be younger, but that's not always the greatest thing -- again, different strokes for different folks.

For my time (and pleasure), I haven't had a bad experience yet at FT/TG -- and I have yet to meet Cindy!

Markstpete
09-30-09, 17:16
Very nice and pleasant Girls I’ve seen (all indies)

Andrea....727-278-4966 $80 South Pasadena...older lady not so great massage and not that great ending smile although she gave it an effort

Absolute Relaxation St Pete 727-644-9937 $85 great massage and great hand/oral by Stacey attractive but seriously BIG Girl. She has a great partner that I would LOVE to see if you have a name would appreciate.

MARIA SOFT TOUCH 727-507-8538 $60 big Lady with european accent. Good massage with serious sensual massage...more sensual than massage. :)

Erica Tampa $75 813-373-0078 just saw here today. Attractive, very nice massage, and nice smiley. She said she gives more sensual the better she knows and is comfortable.

Heather (Palm Harbor) $80 gives a really great massage with a decent smiley. She lives in a fantastic home. Seen her 3 times in last 2 months...to far a drive for me.

Has anyone heard about an Eileen in St Pete?

Master Baker
09-30-09, 21:54
There's also a camera outside.

Member #5237
10-01-09, 04:07
There's also a camera outside.

As stated on here before, be glad there are cameras outside. Management can see who is coming ( Uncle LEO ) before they actually come thru the door. This gives mamasan a little time to give a pre-arranged signal to the girls ( and customers ) working there. Speaking for myself, I know I would appreciate a little "heads up" if there were unwelcome visitors so that I might have a chance to get some clothes on before company arrived. It`s also another reason when you enter the lobby, the inside door is always locked. If company is arriving, I would appreciate any opportunity to slow down any visitors before I have a chance to tidy up.

Truthbeknown
10-01-09, 08:11
Exactly what are YOU baseing your allegations on? There are NO DRUGS in F.T., T.G., or T.O. I do random drug tests on a regular basis, and I have for years. If or when I hear of any drug activity I address the situation IMMEDIATELY! I do everything in my power to provide a clean, safe environment for the customers, all the other attendents and of course myself. IF you can come to me with ANY proof of your allegations I will be more than glad to address the situation. As for the rest of your post, I'm not even going to address it!

All the drugs these girls are on is exactly why they are spaced out. Maybe the cops will get off the streets and start stinging the local space cadets in the massage parlors next.

Ronaldju
10-01-09, 09:35
Very nice and pleasant Girls I’ve seen (all indies)

Andrea....727-278-4966 $80 South Pasadena...older lady not so great massage and not that great ending smile although she gave it an effort

Absolute Relaxation St Pete 727-644-9937 $85 great massage and great hand/oral by Stacey attractive but seriously BIG Girl. She has a great partner that I would LOVE to see if you have a name would appreciate.

MARIA SOFT TOUCH 727-507-8538 $60 big Lady with european accent. Good massage with serious sensual massage...more sensual than massage. :)

Jodi Clearwater with Tampa $80 813-531-5634 FANTASTIC massage with very very Sensual second half. Will go there again soon. “Gentlemen, LOOK YOUR BEST!! (Clearwater or Yours)” on Craigs. Apparently she does all kinds of stuff grooming wise

Erica Tampa $75 813-373-0078 just saw here today. Attractive, very nice massage, and nice smiley. She said she gives more sensual the better she knows and is comfortable.

Heather (Palm Harbor) $80 gives a really great massage with a decent smiley. She lives in a fantastic home. Seen her 3 times in last 2 months...to far a drive for me.

Has anyone heard about an Eileen in St Pete?Last I heard Eileen has left the business for now. Might, or might not be back.

Piratical1
10-01-09, 16:36
I respect all opinions and I am typically non-confrontational in this forum but I have to take serious issue with the posters here who are making suppositions about drugs, etc., at FT/TG.

I completely understand the aversion to the tear-off paper, which can seem clinical, and if the smell of disinfectant bothers you I can understand that as well, although I tend to be somewhat reassured knowing that the rooms are cleaned between clients. Moreover, if you prefer the spinner type to the more mature therapist, perhaps FT/TG will not be your cup of tea.

I have visited the S. St. Pete and Bradenton locations multiple times and the ladies there are always classy, clean, well-manicured, well-groomed, and sexy. I have never seen, smelled or otherwise perceived anything that would lead me to believe that anyone there is on any type of drug or alcohol.

One poster claims he was doused with rubbing alcohol, which has never happened to me there (or anywhere else for that matter). Not saying it didn't happen, but it's not typical for the therapists there to do that. Second, I would object to the suggestion that.1 is "way overpriced" for a 30 minute CBJ in that setting. It's expensive for a streetwalker, and it's expensive if you're in a dingy apartment somewhere wondering if something is going to crawl up your bunghole as you indulge. But I think paying a premium for a clean, safe, sensual experience for a full 30 minutes isn't bad, so long as you get the accoutrements like a nice bodyrub to begin with, some attention to the boys, and the opportunity to let your hands roam across a voluptuous body.- and I have always had that at FT/TG.

I admit I have not met Donna so perhaps she is not all that, but I have been with 4 other therapists and each of them has been wonderful. I think maybe the problem here is that some of the membership prefers a more wild reckless type of personality. You typically will not get that at FT/TG.- you get friendly professionalism and some peace of mind that you won't leave there with anything crawling around on you. Personally, I grade up for that sort of thing, not down.

Describing FT/TG as a "crack house massage parlor", however, is going way too far, and IMO it is a disservice to the members of this forum to portray it that way. These places are clean, inviting, and completely nonthreatening. The Bradenton location, in particular, is a lot nicer than most regular therapeutic day-spas. If you prefer other establishments, that's fine, but don't make shit up.

JMO. Peace.

Jaws Iii
10-01-09, 18:18
As stated on here before, be glad there are cameras outside. Management can see who is coming ( Uncle LEO ) before they actually come thru the door. This gives mamasan a little time to give a pre-arranged signal to the girls ( and customers ) working there. Speaking for myself, I know I would appreciate a little "heads up" if there were unwelcome visitors so that I might have a chance to get some clothes on before company arrived. It`s also another reason when you enter the lobby, the inside door is always locked. If company is arriving, I would appreciate any opportunity to slow down any visitors before I have a chance to tidy up.
I went to PT a while back, and was invited to wait in the dining area while the ladies were otherwise occupied. There was a TV on the wall that was split into quadrants, with a 4 different camera views of the exterior and the lobby. Mamasan went over and changed the TV view to just that of the lobby. I don't believe that there are any cameras in the massage rooms. I feel like external cameras are a good thing. I don't know if there are any tapes being made or not, but if you have a problem, wear a baseball cap and sunglasses.

Member #5237
10-01-09, 21:19
I went to PT a while back, and was invited to wait in the dining area while the ladies were otherwise occupied. There was a TV on the wall that was split into quadrants, with a 4 different camera views of the exterior and the lobby. Mamasan went over and changed the TV view to just that of the lobby. I don't believe that there are any cameras in the massage rooms. I feel like external cameras are a good thing. I don't know if there are any tapes being made or not, but if you have a problem, wear a baseball cap and sunglasses.

I find it hard to believe any establishment would have cameras INSIDE the rooms. They have nothing to gain but everything to lose by taping what goes on behind closed doors. What happens in the massage room, stays in the massage room.

Loafer Boat
10-01-09, 23:13
I find it hard to believe any establishment would have cameras INSIDE the rooms. They have nothing to gain but everything to lose by taping what goes on behind closed doors. What happens in the massage room, stays in the massage room.
I have to agree with Speed. They have far more to lose by keeping tapes of inside the rooms. Unless they are totally legit. Then.....why bother?

SmackThatAss
10-02-09, 07:02
I know one of your ladies and she has spoke the truth of what really goes on. Please stop the lies and move on. One day St Pete's Finest will stop by and we can read about you and your shop.

Exactly what are YOU baseing your allegations on? There are NO DRUGS in F.T., T.G., or T.O. I do random drug tests on a regular basis, and I have for years. If or when I hear of any drug activity I address the situation IMMEDIATELY! I do everything in my power to provide a clean, safe environment for the customers, all the other attendents and of course myself. IF you can come to me with ANY proof of your allegations I will be more than glad to address the situation. As for the rest of your post, I'm not even going to address it!

Truthbeknown
10-02-09, 08:47
This is YOUR proof? I know who you talked to and that IS precisely why SHE is gone! My question is exactly how are you, a "senior" member on this board able to threaten people with po po's and remain a member of this board? How are YOU so ignorant as to believe anything that is said to you from someone who was let go and has a vendetta, without proof to back it up? Why would you want to hurt so many people that have done NOTHING to you? St. Pete's finest can come in anytime, there are NO Drugs, however we are reading about YOU right now and the kind of person YOU are! The one who needs to move on is YOU! This forum HAS been good to us and I believe that in return we have been good to all of you. We have given discounts to ALL members along with great service from what I've been told, however we are aware that has generated jealousy from our competition. Smackthatass was not smart enough to figure out that he is being played by them to help try to eliminate their competition. I too have heard that a certain competitor is backboarding and offering FREE service to anyone that will post bad reviews against us, or post good reviews on her shop. Do the math Smack! Your not fooling anyone, not even St. Petes finest!

I know one of your ladies and she has spoke the truth of what really goes on. Please stop the lies and move on. One day St Pete's Finest will stop by and we can read about you and your shop.

Pleasur Awaits
10-02-09, 15:46
Smackthatass is way out of line and is doing no service to the members of this board.

SmackThatAss
10-02-09, 17:14
Do you have a Human Resource Department? We have people on here that have had a bad experience from Tropical Gardens. I believe the hookers name was Donna. Don't get defensive when someone calls out bad service from any establishment. Anytime you get to many activities at any place of business that isn't on the legal road you draw attention. Its only fair to the members to make them aware of the situation at hand.
That is what this forum is for to call out rip-off hookers and establishments who aren't on the up and up. Sit down and enjoy the reading.

This is YOUR proof? I know who you talked to and that IS precisely why SHE is gone! My question is exactly how are you, a "senior" member on this board able to threaten people with po po's and remain a member of this board? How are YOU so ignorant as to believe anything that is said to you from someone who was let go and has a vendetta, without proof to back it up? Why would you want to hurt so many people that have done NOTHING to you? St. Pete's finest can come in anytime, there are NO Drugs, however we are reading about YOU right now and the kind of person YOU are! The one who needs to move on is YOU! This forum HAS been good to us and I believe that in return we have been good to all of you. We have given discounts to ALL members along with great service from what I've been told, however we are aware that has generated jealousy from our competition. Smackthatass was not smart enough to figure out that he is being played by them to help try to eliminate their competition. I too have heard that a certain competitor is backboarding and offering FREE service to anyone that will post bad reviews against us, or post good reviews on her shop. Do the math Smack! Your not fooling anyone, not even St. Petes finest!

Atl Guy
10-02-09, 19:26
Do you have a Human Resource Department? We have people on here that have had a bad experience from Tropical Gardens. I believe the hookers name was Donna. Don't get defensive when someone calls out bad service from any establishment. Anytime you get to many activities at any place of business that isn't on the legal road you draw attention. Its only fair to the members to make them aware of the situation at hand.
That is what this forum is for to call out rip-off hookers and establishments who aren't on the up and up. Sit down and enjoy the reading.

... I wanted to weigh in. There's a difference between a personal attack and reporting personal experience. It seems somewhere the line got blurrred. No problem reporting an experience. Honestly, I spent some time with Donna and my preference is to see others at FT/TG. While it wasn't the best of times, I don't see a need to get into the gutter and make accusations and generally degrading remarks. If that's your style, then fine. I guess if I don't like the channel I'm watching on tv, I can change and watch something else. That's the great thing about this board, one can pick and chose what they want to read and believe.

Gentleman 100
10-02-09, 19:28

How about getting back to the purpose of the forum and stop making negative comments? I live in the Orlando forum, and there are usually 1-2 troublemakers lurking around.

The phrase YMMV clearly has value here. Smack's experiences, whether truthful or imaginary, are his. If his only purpose is to bring attention to himself, then just ignore him: the worst punishment for that type of person.

Let's just all get along, and please don't taze me bro'! Be safe.

Member #5237
10-02-09, 20:03
Hey Cindy ( Truthbeknown ), just ignore that clown. He obviously has a personal reason for acting like a jackal. It`s no wonder his name ends in "ass".

Nemodc
10-02-09, 20:38
pay that fool no mind. He knows not that of which he speaks. Dayum few around her pay him the least bit of attention. Illegitimi No Carborundum or Don't let the bastard get ya down.

Nemo

Hey Cindy ( Truthbeknown ), just ignore that clown. He obviously has a personal reason for acting like a jackal. It`s no wonder his name ends in "ass".

Loafer Boat
10-02-09, 23:01
Cindy,
My only regret is that I haven't been able to see YOU yet!! This guy is nothing and hasn't affected anyone's decision. You created a great product. Keep it up and see you soon!

R Consultant
10-03-09, 07:57
I think you misread his post. I think anyone can post anything they want if they have experienced a bad time at any establishment. I know Smack isn't the most tactful guy but who really cares. He calls it like he sees it.

I think most of the drama at these places is about the highest degree you can accomplish. Move on and do your own dam thing and keep your nose clean and you won't have any issues with anybody.

My 50 cents worth....

Happy Hunting..

Truthbeknown
10-03-09, 12:32
I welcome any feedback on either good or bad experiences. If there is a problem I want to know about it so it can be addressed which it has been. I agree that anyone can post anything they want as long as it is true. The issue I addressed is the drug accusation which is not true and I have the right ALSO to stand up for my businesses and the people who work there and it not be called drama. Your right, smack is not the most tactful guy, but I believe your wrong when you say who really cares. Smack has crossed the line with threatening people, and I'm sorry to hear that you are condoning these actions. These threats not only effect my shop but can potentially effect other shops too, and his actions and statements should not be taken lightly. He is a dangerous liability for this forum, and it's members, and providers. If you re-read the post you will see that he is not calling it as HE sees it, he's going by a 3rd party who was let go. There is your DRAMA, defending myself is not!

I am takeing the advise of the other members and NOT feeding into this BS anymore. We will continue to do our best to provide good service with good prices for all who wish to visit us.

As for your last comments, they don't even warrant a reply!

I think you misread his post. I think anyone can post anything they want if they have experienced a bad time at any establishment. I know Smack isn't the most tactful guy but who really cares. He calls it like he sees it.

I think most of the drama at these places is about the highest degree you can accomplish. Move on and do your own dam thing and keep your nose clean and you won't have any issues with anybody.

My 50 cents worth....

Happy Hunting..

Truthbeknown
10-03-09, 16:31
Thanks for your support! YOU certainly have a way with words. LOL! Hope to see you soon, Thanks again, Cindy

pay that fool no mind. He knows not that of which he speaks. Dayum few around her pay him the least bit of attention. Illegitimi No Carborundum or Don't let the bastard get ya down.

Nemo

Truthbeknown
10-03-09, 16:35
Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks again, Cindy

R Consultant
10-03-09, 16:50
Smack Attack write: Denial
----------------------------------------------------
Smack wrote "will" that never meant he was going to call them or anything. I would think you construe something into a threat which in no way did he threaten anything.

As I said if your keeping your nose clean and doing the right kind of legal business than you have no worries. So with that in mind why bother getting all upset and acting like a nutcase.

Drama and massage parlors seem to go hand in hand. So you can only expect guys to complain or compliment on any service they receive. Its called Freedom of Speech in the USA.

After all the negative feedback I have read and personally received I would say you have some serious personnel problems at your shops. These guys complain and just get smoke blown up their ass. So I will no longer recommed you shop to anyone, since your have way to complaints.

I quote::::
"I think Donna was the one that said USASGF guys business didn't matter one bit as they never brought much business anyway."

So why should these guys bother since that is the way they are thought of?

Happy Hunting

I welcome any feedback on either good or bad experiences. If there is a problem I want to know about it so it can be addressed which it has been. I agree that anyone can post anything they want as long as it is true. The issue I addressed is the drug accusation which is not true and I have the right ALSO to stand up for my businesses and the people who work there and it not be called drama. Your right, smack is not the most tactful guy, but I believe your wrong when you say who really cares. Smack has crossed the line with threatening people, and I'm sorry to hear that you are condoning these actions. These threats not only effect my shop but can potentially effect other shops too, and his actions and statements should not be taken lightly. He is a dangerous liability for this forum, and it's members, and providers. If you re-read the post you will see that he is not calling it as HE sees it, he's going by a 3rd party who was let go. There is your DRAMA, defending myself is not!

I am takeing the advise of the other members and NOT feeding into this BS anymore. We will continue to do our best to provide good service with good prices for all who wish to visit us.

As for your last comments, they don't even warrant a reply!

SmackThatAss
10-03-09, 20:06
I agree with you R Con you have the whole post correct. Cindy and her cronies are liars and druggies. I have seen these dope boys come to their parlor when I was visiting. Cindy and her sidekicks are complete nuts anyway. I'm not tactful at all and I'm happy they noticed that.

Loafer Boat
10-03-09, 22:53
I agree with you R Con you have the whole post correct. Cindy and her cronies are liars and druggies. I have seen these dope boys come to their parlor when I was visiting. Cindy and her sidekicks are complete nuts anyway. I'm not tactful at all and I'm happy they noticed that.
Give me a break. There is a difference between a lack of tact in expressing your view of a visit to a girl or place and just being agressive and tryiing to start a fight. If you don't like FT/TG, just stay away. You made your point. I've read post from guys that have been ripped off, stood up and given a disease from a provider that haven't complained as much as you. We get it! You're not a fan. How a about some useful information about something you like?

SmackThatAss
10-04-09, 01:46
Send me an email with all the guys who do trust my word. I will send you some details I can't post here.

Give me a break. There is a difference between a lack of tact in expressing your view of a visit to a girl or place and just being agressive and tryiing to start a fight. If you don't like FT/TG, just stay away. You made your point. I've read post from guys that have been ripped off, stood up and given a disease from a provider that haven't complained as much as you. We get it! You're not a fan. How a about some useful information about something you like?

R Consultant
10-04-09, 08:36
Shoot me an email I have to see this list and I would love to see who you have in your back pocket.

Happy Hunting..

Send me an email with all the guys who do trust my word. I will send you some details I can't post here.

Clinton Bush
10-04-09, 13:05

As for your last comments, they don't even warrant a reply!Smack the Assclown is the only member to ever join my ignore list. He has absolutely zero credibility. Opinion is one thing. Unsubstantiated accusation is another. It is telling that no one here has posted any evidence in support of any of his accusations. Cindy, you are doing the right thing by adding him to your ignore list and moving on. If everyone would ignore this troll, maybe he will go away and troll somewhere else.

This is the appropriate response to ANY of his posts - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw

Regards,
Clinton Bush

Adashe
10-04-09, 13:11
Can't we all just get along !

ChanchoMalo
10-04-09, 14:12
This is my first post (and visit) in a long time. This forum has become nothing but a constant bickering and fighting about opinions! OPINIONS!!!

None of you have enough clout to put anything here that I would base my actions on. Reading about experiences just lets me make a better decision. Don't pretend to be so smart that you must impose your opinion on others.

Conversely, what I do with your opinion of the service you received is my decision too! If I want to find value in it I do; If I want to ignore it, I do! A response to some stupid comment just justifies stupidity.

A wise man once said: "Never argue with a fool. He who sees you, won't be able to tell the difference between you and the fool."

What a waste.

Nemodc
10-04-09, 17:28
do most of us here a favor and make it a long before your next post and visit please.

Nemo

This is my first post (and visit) in a long time. This forum has become nothing but a constant bickering and fighting about opinions! OPINIONS!!!

None of you have enough clout to put anything here that I would base my actions on. Reading about experiences just lets me make a better decision. Don't pretend to be so smart that you must impose your opinion on others.

Conversely, what I do with your opinion of the service you received is my decision too! If I want to find value in it I do; If I want to ignore it, I do! A response to some stupid comment just justifies stupidity.

A wise man once said: "Never argue with a fool. He who sees you, won't be able to tell the difference between you and the fool."

What a waste.

R Consultant
10-04-09, 19:37
I missed you so much, please let it stay like that.

Oh, you're leaving so soon... dammmiitttt!!!!!!!

Please use the ignore function that way you won't read anything that upsets you...

Happy Hunting..

How long has it been ? 10 years you say. Lets make it like in the song: 1000 bottles of beer on the wall...

What a waste.

R Consultant
10-04-09, 19:40
Where can you find one like this is my question??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io8Fs34JWxk&feature=fvw

If you guys know where you can get one like this at an MP please let me know. She will make my payroll like yesterday..

Happy Hunting..

Smack the Assclown is the only member to ever join my ignore list. He has absolutely zero credibility. Opinion is one thing. Unsubstantiated accusation is another. It is telling that no one here has posted any evidence in support of any of his accusations. Cindy, you are doing the right thing by adding him to your ignore list and moving on. If everyone would ignore this troll, maybe he will go away and troll somewhere else.

This is the appropriate response to ANY of his posts - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw

Regards,
Clinton Bush

Loafer Boat
10-04-09, 22:21
We really need your expertise. Would you head down 19 and seek out BTC (Chrissy). We would really find your opinion of your experience helpful. Thanks Then, maybe you could check out Buddys of Largo and let us know how you hit a "home run" there.
Again, thanks in advance for your help!

What a waste.

Bitchslap
10-05-09, 10:52
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hoho Train
10-05-09, 23:51
Tried to search the thread, with conflicting/incomplete results, but could someone please tell me, is oral usually w/hat only at FT/TG/TO?

Thanks

Size Queen
10-06-09, 06:45
Eight visits.

Always wore a raincoat!

Troop
10-06-09, 08:13
I need to stop by here more often. You guys are a hoot. I am always,always,always astonished at not only what goes into, but what comes out of Smacks mouth.

NoJokers
10-06-09, 08:29
Had a great send off for Carol last week. She said she doesn't know if she will be back anytime soon. I am sure going to miss that girl.

Sophia told me "new girl" on Sunday.

Any info on the new spinner? PM is fine

Thanks

Tampa Monger
10-06-09, 13:01
Tried to search the thread, with conflicting/incomplete results, but could someone please tell me, is oral usually w/hat only at FT/TG/TO?

Thanks

Unfortunately oral is almost always covered at Tampa Bay AMPs, if you can get it at all. Back in the Osaka days, you could get anything you want, covered or uncovered, but those days are long gone.

Since Osaka changed, I pretty much avoid AMPs because happy endings and CBJs are totally useless to me. I need a good slobbery BBBJ with all the evidence swallowed, or I'm not a happy camper.

Bitchslap
10-07-09, 08:10
I thinks its funny that the "I DRUG TEST ALL MY GIRLS" phrase got mixed up in that argument.

I would saw off my left nad if this statement was even remotely true. O yes i have a scrip excuse doesnt count.

R Consultant
10-08-09, 06:42
I bet you can't even get a receipt from any MP's to show drug testing has even occurred. If nothing else you would see years of deductions of MP's taxes and so forth.

I once hired an individual and at least he was honest he was an occasion cocaine user but it wouldn't effect his job performance. Well it does and they get very moody when they don't have their pick up.

This would explain why some of these places get complaints and moody girls alot. I bet if they had their fix first they would either pass out or work alot.

Happy Hunting...

QUOTE=Bitchslap]I thinks its funny that the "I DRUG TEST ALL MY GIRLS" phrase got mixed up in that argument.

I would saw off my left nad if this statement was even remotely true. O yes i have a scrip excuse doesnt count.[/QUOTE]

Seffner Monger
10-09-09, 11:28
Anyone know much about the new spinner at PT? PM me if you do.

Thanks

Drew Park
10-09-09, 21:22
An associate visited these two AMPs based on recommendations here. As you can see his experience does not jive with what has been reported. Very unusual since he is a smooth fellow with years of AMP experience across the country. Here is his story:

"...I went to Pine Tree Spa in Clearwater. It's a nice place. Clean and in good repair. A girl came in. The vibe was not good. She was acceptable looking, but not much more than that. She took me to the shower room. Shower, but no privates cleaning. Never had that happen before. She was not wearing skimpy spa wear, either. Back at the room, she asked me some questions and then proceeded to give an massage with me covered my a towel. She had me turn over and covered me with a towel, too. No flirtation behavior, not much of anything. WTF? I just went with the flow. Then she finished. Maybe she wanted me to suggest the next activity, but I didn't think it was going anywhere, so I dressed and left...I did go to Aloha afterwards. They presented me with a short, chubby Korean girl. She was the only one working. I took my house fee and left..."

Member #5237
10-10-09, 01:22
An associate visited these two AMPs based on recommendations here. As you can see his experience does not jive with what has been reported. Very unusual since he is a smooth fellow with years of AMP experience across the country. Here is his story:

"...I went to Pine Tree Spa in Clearwater. It's a nice place. Clean and in good repair. A girl came in. The vibe was not good. She was acceptable looking, but not much more than that. She took me to the shower room. Shower, but no privates cleaning. Never had that happen before. She was not wearing skimpy spa wear, either. Back at the room, she asked me some questions and then proceeded to give an massage with me covered my a towel. She had me turn over and covered me with a towel, too. No flirtation behavior, not much of anything. WTF? I just went with the flow. Then she finished. Maybe she wanted me to suggest the next activity, but I didn't think it was going anywhere, so I dressed and left...I did go to Aloha afterwards. They presented me with a short, chubby Korean girl. She was the only one working. I took my house fee and left..."

There are 2 Aloha Spas. Which one are you referring to? The one on 5th street is a total waste of time. Have been to the one on 38th St many times and always left verry happy & relaxed.

Smithy123
10-10-09, 02:01
I went to PT recently after reading the positive reports about Carol and Sophia. This was my first time to PT but not to an AMP. The girl's name was Lee, and she said she was from Korea. She was probably about a 8 body wise and a 6 face wise. During the table shower, she avoided the key areas and wore those loofah sponge gloves the whole time, except when she took them off, laid them on Smithy Jr., and said "you washee there." She covered me with a towel that she moved strategically during the entire massage. I don't like a hard massage, and in my opinion, the massage was pretty rough. At one point, I was trying to figure out what part of her body was dug into my back. Based on the table shower and the massage, I was not expecting anything on the flip. To my surprise, she offered a HE. I tipped.4 and was out the door.

Jaws Iii
10-10-09, 13:45

Wow, hard to fathom. Went to PT yesterday, met Una, a very attractive young spinner. Had a great time, maybe not as good a time as with Sophia or Carol, but still, a first class AMP experience. Wonder if it has to do with first timers?

As to the short, chubby Korean girl at Aloha, if she calls herself Pink or Pinky, that was one of my worst AMP experiences. I should have been as wise as you and walked.

Drew Park
10-10-09, 14:38
There are 2 Aloha Spas. Which one are you referring to? The one on 5th street is a total waste of time. Have been to the one on 38th St many times and always left verry happy & relaxed.

Must have been strange karma or something. He visited 38th St. Go figure...

Member #1658
10-11-09, 21:10
So, I was out of state (not in FL) and had the opportunity to visit a highly recommended AMP and even though I got "everything", I was still disappointed. I am admittedly an AMP newbie, so I wanted to ask you guys in my area what you think. Am I expecting too much or did I get a half-assed job...

I was greeted by a lady at the door - middle age, fairly thin but a little pudge around the middle (not fat, just not cheerleader tight), very long pretty hair, about 5'2", very nice breasts (looked store bought), not the prettiest in the face but OK, friendly, not much English. I saw a younger, prettier girl in there, but this middle aged girl was the one that was specifically recommended to me so I stuck with her.

So, for $70 door fee + $120 tip, I did get everything, but it just wasn't up to my expecations.

Table Shower was descent and she cleaned all the right parts, but in my ideal table shower world she would have been all over me during that shower -- body to body contact - with her getting wet too. Does that ever happen? Instead she had golashes on so as not to get her feet wet and kept her clothes on the whole time. It was a new and pleasant experience but not what I was hoping for.

Took me back and gave me a half-assed massage. Now, I go to licensed qualified massage therapists from time to time and get an excellent head to toe, make you feel completely relaxed kind of platonic massage. This girl was not even close. She rubbed a bit and what she did was OK but again, not up to my expecations. I've had girlfriends who gave much better massages.

On the roll-over, she went straight for the best parts, but in reality, I would have liked to have more of a massage as well. Not up to my expecations.

Licked and flicked my balls for a while.
Fair at best CBJ for a few minutes.
Cowgirl for about 5 minutes (maybe less)
She flipped over and had me go mish.
I didn't finish within her expected time frame (whatever that time frame was) so she said "you finish". I was irritated at this point for $70+$120.
With a little coaxing, I did get her to keep playing with me, suck my nipples, and rub on me so I could finish, but again, for the price, not up to my expectations. I am not johnny-cum-quickly and maybe she was hoping for a 5 minute pop. I don't know. I take more like 15-20 minutes if I'm trying to cum and I can go longer if I want to (unless it's been 2 weeks since I popped which is rarely the case).

I guess I'm all about value for the money. I didn't time it, but it felt like I was in and out in 45 minutes and that was with her missing for probably 10 minutes during that time frame (5 minutes before the table shower and 5 minutes after). So, it seems like I really got about 35 minutes of her time for $190. Not a good value in my book.

If what I described is what you guys call a great experience, please let me know. I'd really like to know so I don't waste my time trying to find an AMP that will be up to my expecations if none exist.

How I could better spend $190 to be relaxed...
$50 - Chicken Wings and a few beers with a couple of buddies.
$50 - Half & Half with a cute SW (they do exist -- IE: Dawn)
$80 - one hour massage from a very good licensed massage therapist who does an excellent job.
$0 - shower and jacuzzi dip at home
That leaves $10 change still in my pocket and I have spent at almost a half a day on myself having a good time and relaxing instead of 45 minutes at the AMP.

Am I expecting too much???

Goldstien57
10-11-09, 21:27
I had a hankerin for some asain & time was a bit tight (BT) is about 20min from the casa. I called to see if June was back & Mammasan said Jenni (? Sp) was there. When I got there I asked Mamma for her to do TS (not only are you thoroughly cleaned you damn near get a massage in the TS) she seemed very pleased that I really wanted her for this. Then to the room & excellent service as per usual. Question, anyone seen the blonde Nicole that advertises on BP as HygiaMassage. Probably not the right thread, but thought I'd asked just in case one of you guys had seen her. Even if it's a totally legit massage, $49 for 60min isn't bad, as long as it a good quality massage. If I don't hear anything soon I may have to TOFT.

Be Safe,

Golodstien57

BananaOil
10-11-09, 22:15
I don't believe the AMP girls ever get nekkid for the table shower. That seemed like a good idea to me and my first few visits I tried to bribe them into doing that, but no dice. I imagine that in case some cops come in, they don't want to be caught in that condition. I have a wealthy buddy over in Miami and he has tried throwing up to 4 hundred bux around in the AMPS and he can't get much more out of them than you did.

The rest of your report sounds typical to me.

Trojanowl
10-11-09, 23:56
Am I expecting too much???[/QUOTE]I am a Body Temple fan. I don't tip as much as you do, but I don't look for FS. I want the TS and massage. Perhaps they know me now (grin) but that is what I get. Both are very enjoyable.

Yes, I get nice happy endings -- I figure that is how the gals earn their tips. Once in a while I spring for more, depending on mood (and finances).

Just my experience.

Cheers

T Amp A
10-12-09, 11:03
I don't believe the AMP girls ever get nekkid for the table shower. That seemed like a good idea to me and my first few visits I tried to bribe them into doing that, but no dice. I imagine that in case some cops come in, they don't want to be caught in that condition. I have a wealthy buddy over in Miami and he has tried throwing up to 4 hundred bux around in the AMPS and he can't get much more out of them than you did.

The rest of your report sounds typical to me. At the famous CH2 in Philly, you would get the body slide during the table shower. I have never seen this anywhere else since then.

Member #5237
10-12-09, 11:28
[QUOTE=Member #1658]So, I was out of state (not in FL) and had the opportunity to visit a highly recommended AMP and even though I got "everything", I was still disappointed. I am admittedly an AMP newbie, so I wanted to ask you guys in my area what you think. Am I expecting too much or did I get a half-assed job...

In my opinion, your expierence was about average. In all the times I have been to AMPs, Never have I had the girl get all wet during the table shower or even take her clothes off. Sometimes if you are a new customer at an AMP, during the table shower the girl will wear some sort of loose fitting top and her breast will "accidently" pop out. This is your cue to make the first move and touch her breast. By doing so, you have proved you are not the uncle that everyone hates. I have heard of some AMPs where the girl will get into a shower or tub with you and you can participate in mutual cleaning. Local or county laws will determine what level of service the AMP can provide. Another example of this is the massage room itself. Some places are allowed to have mattresses in the room while others must have a massage table. DATELINE profiled the AMPs in San Francisco and it was revealed the local laws there specify the massage attendent must wear a white lab coat during the massage ( of course most don`t ). As for your time spent, most AMPs will tell you that you are finished once you pop, even if it`s 40 minutes into a your 1 hour session. On a few occasions once I popped early, the girl has laid down on the table next to me and just made small talk while gently carressing my skin. Or sometimes they will give you a few extra minutes of massage. Once I actually finished early and when the girl told me " ok you done, get dressed " I told her I actually has ten minutes left. At this point she showed me her verbal skills for a few extra minutes. As for the quality of the massage, most if not all are not trained or licensed to give a massage. The girls know what you are there for and they try to accommadate your needs. Giving a massage in Florida without a license is a felony. The girls get around this by calling it a body rub. Going to different AMPs you will find ones that treat you better then others. The one I go to on a regular basis I am treated like a king and always get excellent service. I will occasionally try another place, but I always return to my favorite.

Chriz Smith
10-12-09, 18:58
Anybody have any info on her?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/1417569423.html

Bill Ho
10-13-09, 10:01

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/1417569423.htmlI have had the displeasure of contracting her for a one hour body rub with HE, only to be rushed in and out in 10 minutes with no body rub, just a HJ for .8

Stay away from her.

Bill Ho

Longnstrong1
10-13-09, 10:51
Sara is aka Candy. A long time body rubber in Tampa Bay area. Never seen her but she's been reviewed previously here. Nothing special from my recollection. She hangs on so must not be terrible or a rip off. More likely a druggie who does what she does.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/1417569423.html

Bill Ho
10-13-09, 13:54
Sara is aka Candy. A long time body rubber in Tampa Bay area. Never seen her but she's been reviewed previously here. Nothing special from my recollection. She hangs on so must not be terrible or a rip off. More likely a druggie who does what she does.All of her reviews indicate that she will rush you through.

Bill Ho

Jnsmcd
10-13-09, 22:31
I usually post inthe strip club section but tonight I went out of my element and stopped by BT in Kenneth City.

Mama San thought she knew me so I went with the program as if I'd been a long time customer. Great table shower, actually, it ws very refreshing! then into the room with Jenny. She seems to be a little older than I was expecting but gave great service. Did everything I asked for plus a whole lot more!

Thanks to all that posted positive things about BT in the past. It greatly helped me make my decision tonight and it was well worth it.

If anyone can direct me to another MP with younger staff I think I would be interested.

Four For 5
10-14-09, 12:57

Can anybody else vouch for her? http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience_the_e_touch_30/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1688128

Friday Katz
10-14-09, 14:09
I can vouch for her. Saw her once after she initially started advertising. It felt like she had just moved in since it was a little cluttery and the massage table was in the dining room. The massage was very good. She claims to be a LMT in Kansas. On the flip I asked about going topless and she hinted that a tip would be in order. We settled on $20 and the HE was adequate. She does have a nice set though. She tries to give you the impression that she's inexperienced about extras but I got the feeling she's been around the block more than a few times. I'd repeat.

Mongeur
10-16-09, 09:55
Had a repeat visit with Carol myself. She is even better looking than I remembered, and I had an even better time.At present Carol is my absolute ATF at PT (but she left at the end of September). Yuna (who is still there for a little longer) is probably 2nd favorite. Carol gets her high marks from her awesome sensuality. If she never comes back it will be a shame. Saw her 3 times.- once when she was here before and twice this time around. Definitely a treasure.

Mongeur
10-16-09, 10:00
Carol told me she leaves on the 27th, which is Sunday. No idea who is next in line, but wouldn't be surprised if it is Victoria.Yep, Victoria is back. It's hard not to sound a little disappointed about that. I like Victoria well enough, but she's not passionate at all (understatement). Her service is great, but could use a little more of creating the illusion that she wants to be there and is having a good time.

She said Terry will be here after Yuna leaves. Terry is really nice.- she just needs to be a lot less "kissy".- if you've seen Terry you know what I mean.- it's not good "kissy" it's kind of annoying kissy.

Just so I don't make a post about PT that's nothing but complaints, PT is the best there is in my book. The worst time at PT is better than the best time at most other places. The above is just some constructive feedback. It would be great if all the providers hung out here like Cindy does so they could get the intel on how they can make their happy customers even happier.

Mongeur
10-16-09, 10:02
Tried to search the thread, with conflicting/incomplete results, but could someone please tell me, is oral usually w/hat only at FT/TG/TO?Someone else already answered, but I'll concur with their report -- CBJ only at FT/TG (not been to TO yet). I wouldn't want it any other way, but I know that preferences vary on that topic.

Mongeur
10-16-09, 10:05
Had a great send off for Carol last week. She said she doesn't know if she will be back anytime soon. I am sure going to miss that girl.

Sophia told me "new girl" on Sunday.

Any info on the new spinner? PM is fine

ThanksBack when Sophia was still there, "new girl" would have been Yuna who is still there a little longer and is fantastic. Already posted this, but just so it's all in one place, then Victoria arrived, and when Yuna leaves it should be Victoria and Terry.

Mongeur
10-16-09, 10:09
I went to PT recently after reading the positive reports about Carol and Sophia. This was my first time to PT but not to an AMP. The girl's name was Lee, and she said she was from Korea. She was probably about a 8 body wise and a 6 face wise. During the table shower, she avoided the key areas and wore those loofah sponge gloves the whole time, except when she took them off, laid them on Smithy Jr., and said "you washee there." She covered me with a towel that she moved strategically during the entire massage. I don't like a hard massage, and in my opinion, the massage was pretty rough. At one point, I was trying to figure out what part of her body was dug into my back. Based on the table shower and the massage, I was not expecting anything on the flip. To my surprise, she offered a HE. I tipped.4 and was out the door.I'm pretty sure I've seen absolutely every attendant that has worked at PT this year and I've never heard of nor seen Lee. She must not have been there long if I missed her. I've never experienced any of the things you mention: avoiding key areas, loofah sponge, gloves, "you washee there", etc. I can't imagine she was very popular and so I guess it's a good thing she wasn't there long. Your experience is definitely not representative and you owe yourself a repeat visit.

Jaws Iii
10-16-09, 15:44
Yep, Victoria is back. It's hard not to sound a little disappointed about that. I like Victoria well enough, but she's not passionate at all (understatement). Her service is great, but could use a little more of creating the illusion that she wants to be there and is having a good time.

She said Terry will be here after Yuna leaves. Terry is really nice.- she just needs to be a lot less "kissy".- if you've seen Terry you know what I mean.- it's not good "kissy" it's kind of annoying kissy.

Just so I don't make a post about PT that's nothing but complaints, PT is the best there is in my book. The worst time at PT is better than the best time at most other places. The above is just some constructive feedback. It would be great if all the providers hung out here like Cindy does so they could get the intel on how they can make their happy customers even happier.

Though I have been a regular at PT, I don't remember Terry. I don't really get your meaning about kissy, so a PM about it would be great.

You hit it on the head about Victoria - the term I would use is "mechanical".

Yuna is good, Carol even better, Sophia the best.

Billsohorney
10-16-09, 17:51
I can vouch for her. Saw her once after she initially started advertising. It felt like she had just moved in since it was a little cluttery and the massage table was in the dining room. The massage was very good. She claims to be a LMT in Kansas. On the flip I asked about going topless and she hinted that a tip would be in order. We settled on $20 and the HE was adequate. She does have a nice set though. She tries to give you the impression that she's inexperienced about extras but I got the feeling she's been around the block more than a few times. I'd repeat.

I saw her yesterday and left very happy, very good massage with a nice HE. I will return to see if things get even better for repeat customers.

Orlandoed
10-18-09, 06:23
Though I have been a regular at PT, I don't remember Terry. I don't really get your meaning about kissy, so a PM about it would be great.

You hit it on the head about Victoria - the term I would use is "mechanical".

Yuna is good, Carol even better, Sophia the best.I think he is talking about Teddy. Last time she was there was mid August. Definately passionate about her work the times I've seen her, and very committed to customer service.

Goldstien57
10-18-09, 23:02
Greeting Gents,

Was able to make a visit to PT today. Victoria was @ the window & recognized me & was much more pleasant than usual. I asked if Yuna was available, but alas she was busy. Victoria asked if it was ok for her to take care of me & since I was there & time was a bit tight I said ok. Off we went to the room, then a very, very nice table shower, then adequate massage & her trade mark ending. However, after clean-up & getting dressed, she did introduce me to Yuna. And quite the lovely creature she is. Victoria said to make sure to see her next weekend because she goes on vacation after that. To be fair Victoria was very personable this time & looks like she lost some weight & looks real good. She appreciated that compliment.

Be Safe,

Goldstien57

John Certero
10-20-09, 00:43
Ok I'm pretty green to this whole AMP thing. I have to say this forum has been a big help in pointing me in the right direction and has probably saved me alot of cash. I have been RTFF and decided to give a couple of places a try based on the reviews. So for what is worth I thought I would share some of my recent experiences. Finally having the opportunity to sample some of the AMP's a little closer to home I chose Body Temple, and Spring Spa recently. I have to say my experience at BT was right on what I have read. I visited twice. Once with Tina and the other with Jenny (think thats her name? ). Had a positve experience both times. Friendly (even the mamasan) no rush or pressure which was good for a rookie like myself. Also I have to say I thought Tina gave a pretty damm good massage which is important to me. My visit to Spring Spa was ok I guess. I think the providers name was Coco? Her TS was pretty good but the massage was a little disappointing and seemed very rushed. The rest I would have to say was mechanical.

I thought the place was pretty nice. I will probably return but would want to try another provider. I have to admit I was hoping to catch the lecture on the "pacific rim" at either BT or Spring. However I don't think that class was being taught that day. Maybe next time.

CaveMann
10-20-09, 17:58
Two recent visits to report.

First PT. Have not been in a long while and they could not find my card. I hate the index card system about as much as everyone else. I stood there for five-ten minutes while she went through the cards over and over again. Cute mamasan (? ) was working the front, not more than 25-30, dressed in jean shorts and a t-shirt. I thought she would be my attendent, and would have been alright with that. Finally, she started a new card and sent me back. Oomi (sp) came in. 6 face 9 body, great personality. Very personable, funny, cute, the whole package. Hot woman, wonderful time. Paid for the 1/2 hour $.4 tip. FS, DATY, RCG. I left very happy. I love Oomi!

At 73rd, I went early and wanted to see Cameron. The last time I was here I saw a young hottie with a tattoo that went down her side. She was a doll, but no longer here from the look of the website.

When I arrived, Cameron was not working and the girl was unsure if she would be in the next day. Her name was Sandra, a short blond Cuban between 25-30yo. I was going to leave but the little head said stay, and I did. Paid for the hour. Sandra was hot. Much hotter than my first impression. Hard body, great rack. Very firm, but not fake firm. If they were fake, they were very good fake. Great time again. No complaints. Cost $.5 which put the whole thing at $$ after the door fee which I thought was too much. I think I only paid $ tip the last time, but maybe I'm wrong. What is the going rate for other people there? I am also at a loss for the people that just hate 73rd. I've never had an issue there, its clean and both my experiences were good or better, as this one was.

R Consultant
10-21-09, 08:51
Low balling is the way to go. It doesn't matter what place you go $$ is to much for any girl.

One thing is certain that each one of these ladies are showing up to make a dollar. They know you got some extra coins, and they want them. Sooo with that mind you work the girl instead of her working you.

Next time I would make sure you get in and out with no more than $. That includes the door fee and her tip.

If she says 'no" then be prepared to walk back out. I guarantee they are wanting your money. Making a dollar is better than sitting in a MP all day being a broke ho.

Happy Hunting..

Two recent visits to report.

First PT. Have not been in a long while and they could not find my card. I hate the index card system about as much as everyone else. I stood there for five-ten minutes while she went through the cards over and over again. Cute mamasan (? ) was working the front, not more than 25-30, dressed in jean shorts and a t-shirt. I thought she would be my attendent, and would have been alright with that. Finally, she started a new card and sent me back. Oomi (sp) came in. 6 face 9 body, great personality. Very personable, funny, cute, the whole package. Hot woman, wonderful time. Paid for the 1/2 hour $.4 tip. FS, DATY, RCG. I left very happy. I love Oomi!

At 73rd, I went early and wanted to see Cameron. The last time I was here I saw a young hottie with a tattoo that went down her side. She was a doll, but no longer here from the look of the website.

When I arrived, Cameron was not working and the girl was unsure if she would be in the next day. Her name was Sandra, a short blond Cuban between 25-30yo. I was going to leave but the little head said stay, and I did. Paid for the hour. Sandra was hot. Much hotter than my first impression. Hard body, great rack. Very firm, but not fake firm. If they were fake, they were very good fake. Great time again. No complaints. Cost $.5 which put the whole thing at $$ after the door fee which I thought was too much. I think I only paid $ tip the last time, but maybe I'm wrong. What is the going rate for other people there? I am also at a loss for the people that just hate 73rd. I've never had an issue there, its clean and both my experiences were good or better, as this one was.

Lonelyguy128
10-21-09, 15:38
Low balling is the way to go. It doesn't matter what place you go $$ is to much for any girl.Are you saying $$ is too much for FS? I am preparing for my November trip to St. Pete and see that I have definitely overpaid in the past if $$ is too much for FS.

Clinton Bush
10-21-09, 23:07
Ok I'm pretty green to this whole AMP thing. I have to say this forum has been a big help in pointing me in the right direction and has probably saved me alot of cash. I have been RTFF and decided to give a couple of places a try based on the reviews. So for what is worth I thought I would share some of my recent experiences. Finally having the opportunity to sample some of the AMP's a little closer to home I chose Body Temple, and Spring Spa recently. I have to say my experience at BT was right on what I have read. I visited twice. Once with Tina and the other with Jenny (think thats her name? ). Had a positve experience both times. Friendly (even the mamasan) no rush or pressure which was good for a rookie like myself. Also I have to say I thought Tina gave a pretty damm good massage which is important to me. My visit to Spring Spa was ok I guess. I think the providers name was Coco? Her TS was pretty good but the massage was a little disappointing and seemed very rushed. The rest I would have to say was mechanical.

I thought the place was pretty nice. I will probably return but would want to try another provider. I have to admit I was hoping to catch the lecture on the "pacific rim" at either BT or Spring. However I don't think that class was being taught that day. Maybe next time.

Read the past postings on the forum here for Body Temple - specifically searching for those that mention June, an experienced guide to that region.
Then ask mama at BT when June will next return. You will find the Pacific Rim and all of it's wonders.

Lonelyguy128
10-26-09, 16:27
I have been reading the ST. Pete forum preparing for my upcoming trip. I know where a few AMPS are, but it is not easy to figure out where all the ones cited in various posts are located.

Is there a webiste or magazine that lists locations? I know there is one website that you have to pay for membership to get that info.

And, whenever I visit the Bay area one of my first stops is a video store to pick up a copy of Nightmoves (hope that's the right name) magazine, but I am not sure many AMPs are listed there.

I also stumbled across a backpage ad for Tropical Gardens/ Final Touch, which was very nice since pictures were included, but that was the only one I found on backpage.

Sawsy
10-28-09, 01:25
Is there a webiste or magazine that lists locations? I know there is one website that you have to pay for membership to get that info.

Simplest might be to pick up a copy of the local papers and looking in the back of the Sport sections. I'm pretty sure that they list addresses or at least phone numbers. Then use Google Maps or a GPS.

Many in Tampa are on Kennedy Avenue which is a big street although driving along and trying to find the right place can be a little daunting. You might have to make a few circuits. Those on the St Pete/Clearwater side a are a bit more spread out but at least three of them are located near each other along 66th Street and/or Ulmerton Road nearby 66th not more than a few miles from each other.

If you ask about specific places you can probably get some directions here.

Lonelyguy128
10-28-09, 10:18
Simplest might be to pick up a copy of the local papers and looking in the back of the Sport sections. I'm pretty sure that they list addresses or at least phone numbers. Then use Google Maps or a GPS.

Many in Tampa are on Kennedy Avenue which is a big street although driving along and trying to find the right place can be a little daunting. You might have to make a few circuits. Those on the St Pete/Clearwater side a are a bit more spread out but at least three of them are located near each other along 66th Street and/or Ulmerton Road nearby 66th not more than a few miles from each other.

If you ask about specific places you can probably get some directions here.Thank you Sawsy. I will be in your area on November 12th. I have been browsing this board for awhile and it seems the staff change often, so when I get a little closer I will ask for directions if a particular AMP provider looks more promising at the time.

It is my impression from what I have read that the AMPs in Clearwater/ St Pete might be a better bet than the Tampa AMPs. Although I am sure I will end up in Tampa at Mons Venus at some point. I enjoy that sort of entertainment too, frustrating as it can be.

Clinton Bush
10-31-09, 02:56
I have not been there for awhile but was told by a buddy that Yung may have left as she was nowhere to be seen the last 2 times he was there. Perhaps she was on vacation or perhaps she has moved on.

Anyone seen her in the last 3 months or so? If so, how was the session? Heard on the grapevine also said she was asking for ridiculously high tips. Is this true?

Sawsy
11-01-09, 06:13
It is my impression from what I have read that the AMPs in Clearwater/ St Pete might be a better bet than the Tampa AMPs. Although I am sure I will end up in Tampa at Mons Venus at some point. I enjoy that sort of entertainment too, frustrating as it can be.The main advantage of the Tampa AMPs is their proximity makes it easier to "window shop" them. Clearwater AMPs seem to have generally better consistency and better value, IMO.

Nothing wrong with the Mons as long as you understand what it is. For most girls the economics don't bear out offering extras although I'm sure it's not impossible.

Churchill: “Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?”
Socialite: “My goodness, Mr. Churchill… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course… ”
Churchill: “Would you sleep with me for five pounds?”
Socialite: “Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!”
Churchill: “Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.”

Seffner Monger
11-01-09, 10:18
I have not been there for awhile but was told by a buddy that Yung may have left as she was nowhere to be seen the last 2 times he was there. Perhaps she was on vacation or perhaps she has moved on.

Anyone seen her in the last 3 months or so? If so, how was the session? Heard on the grapevine also said she was asking for ridiculously high tips. Is this true?Yes, last session was lousy. I had been tipping .4 or .6, and all of a sudden she wanted $.2 and gave a lame session. I haven't been back since.

Aesder
11-01-09, 17:03
Yes, last session was lousy. I had been tipping .4 or .6, and all of a sudden she wanted $.2 and gave a lame session. I haven't been back since.It's been a few months but the service she provided at that time and her enthusiasm was worth the $.2 imo.

Goldstien57
11-01-09, 23:36
Had a chance to visit PT this past Sat. Teddy was my girl for the hr. Very nice looking, very playful personality, thorough & fun TS, heavier accent than Sophia / Carol / Victoria, good massage and a Fine finiSh. This gal is a very good mix of Sophia's giggly, playfullness and Carol's sensuality. Will defintely look forward to seeing her again.

Be Safe,

Goldstien 57

Size Queen
11-02-09, 09:07
Has anyone had Lisa's theraputic treatments.

I see she is working FT these days?

I feel a terrible headache coming on?

Olds Man
11-03-09, 23:53

I've had the pleasure of seeing both aromatherapists and would recommend either. If you're seeking relief for a headache, I'd suggest Donna, who usually is found at Tropical Gardens on 4th St. But it's hard to miss enjoying Lisa's talents...

Atl Guy
11-04-09, 08:48

I have seen both as well and both have great qualities. Personally, I would return to see Lisa. Maybe we just kind of clicked, but I had a much better time.

Billsohorney
11-04-09, 10:25
Seen them both, prefer Lisa

Clinton Bush
11-07-09, 09:54
Seen them both, prefer Lisa

She's so hot and she really knows how to make a man relax!!!

Goldstien57
11-07-09, 23:55
Had a visit w/ Teddy @ PT today. Only had enough time for a half hr visit today & was questioned a bit about that by both Victoria @ the window & Teddy in the room. But had prior commitments that could not be moved. I must say Teddy fit all the usual services (TS, good massage, Faboulus Service) that she usually spends the hour on into the half hour w/o it feeling rushed at all. As a matter of fact I checked my watch & the timing could not have been better. Also, she was just as playfully friendly as the last time I saw her. She may now be my ATF @ PT. Gotta luv a girl that takes her customers overall needs into account.

Be`Safe,

Goldstien57 out

Ajdal
11-10-09, 14:20
Based on what I've read here I thought I would give PT a try. I can say other than the 15 min wait in the steam room. It was a very enjoyable experience. Very friendly very nice and young . Will probably return

Naha Fan
11-11-09, 21:53
This place has been open 2 months now.

I had the day off and had in on my mind try out.

http://tampa. Backpage. Com/TherapeuticMassage/brand_new_asian_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2202675

Let me preface a few things.

"Warning" I believe this place has cameras in the rooms.

*I noticed a hole in a ceiling tile right against the wall while in the room. At the time I chalked it up to saving a few bucks.

*As I walked out after the I saw more holes, Then I noticed a laptop turned side way I glanced over and saw that appeared to be a overhead dim view of a room. Something you would get with a camera without IR

*Some one poured a lot of MONEY into this place. Hardwood floors nice rooms decorations and the location can't be cheap being right on Tampa road.

*The rooms are pre fab and nice but don't go to the ceiling I could hear stuff going outside.

70 dollars at the counter to a younger mamasan.

Though one of their ads said 60 a while back.

Girl was cute her name was Chrissy walked me back to the room and asked how hard I wanted it, I like a hard massage but opted for medium.

Chrissy walks in on me naked ready to get on the table, kinda shy's away I tell don't worry about it she comes in.

She is wearing thin white sweats and I can make out a G string, I'm thinking this is going some where I was wrong.

I saw a sheet for Draping but that never happened I did get a small towel on the flip.

She didn't really talk a lot, I did some some very subtle grab assing with her hoping it would have led to more. NOT.

She finished with hot tolls to wipe the oil off, when she walk out for them I fluffed up jimmy and let him flop out the side of the towel. That led to no where

The towels were nice, If the woman was home I wouldn't have gone home straight.

Think I might give it one more shot and see what happens. Maybe that's the blue balls talking though. LOL

Something up with this place just can't put my finger on it.

Good massage more of a body rub she did do some freaky Chinese stuff that was cool. It did last full hour.

PinPark49
11-12-09, 09:13

http://tampa. Backpage. Com/TherapeuticMassage/brand_new_asian_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2202675

Let me preface a few things.

"Warning" I believe this place has cameras in the rooms.

*I noticed a hole in a ceiling tile right against the wall while in the room. At the time I chalked it up to saving a few bucks.

*As I walked out after the I saw more holes, Then I noticed a laptop turned side way I glanced over and saw that appeared to be a overhead dim view of a room. Something you would get with a camera without IR

*Some one poured a lot of MONEY into this place. Hardwood floors nice rooms decorations and the location can't be cheap being right on Tampa road.

*The rooms are pre fab and nice but don't go to the ceiling I could hear stuff going outside.

70 dollars at the counter to a younger mamasan.

Though one of their ads said 60 a while back.

Girl was cute her name was Chrissy walked me back to the room and asked how hard I wanted it, I like a hard massage but opted for medium.

Chrissy walks in on me naked ready to get on the table, kinda shy's away I tell don't worry about it she comes in.

She is wearing thin white sweats and I can make out a G string, I'm thinking this is going some where I was wrong.

I saw a sheet for Draping but that never happened I did get a small towel on the flip.

She didn't really talk a lot, I did some some very subtle grab assing with her hoping it would have led to more. NOT.

She finished with hot tolls to wipe the oil off, when she walk out for them I fluffed up jimmy and let him flop out the side of the towel. That led to no where

The towels were nice, If the woman was home I wouldn't have gone home straight.

Think I might give it one more shot and see what happens. Maybe that's the blue balls talking though. LOL

Something up with this place just can't put my finger on it.

Good massage more of a body rub she did do some freaky Chinese stuff that was cool. It did last full hour.I had pretty much the exact same experience there (except it was definitely not a camera view on the laptop as I walked out, I could see it clearly and she was on a web page). I did get the same sketchy feel about the place and the extra holes by the sprinklers in the ceiling freaked me out a little too. There is a definite lack of privacy with the walls not going to the ceiling. The massage was good, but same unhappy ending. I don't think I'll be going back though, too many places around without the sketchy feeling and with the HE.

Sawsy
11-12-09, 09:36

My back is a mess right now so maybe I'll give it a shot. Your link was dead when I tried it, where is this one? Is it just the place on Dale Mabry between a Chinese restaurant and SCUBA shop?

Member #5237
11-12-09, 10:01
My back is a mess right now so maybe I'll give it a shot. Your link was dead when I tried it, where is this one? Is it just the place on Dale Mabry between a Chinese restaurant and SCUBA shop?

Sawsy............her is the ad you had trouble finding.

Are you looking for a real Asian massage to get far away the stresses and pains from your work?
Our chinese girls can help you to enjoy a wonderful,relaxing massage you never experienced ,you will be amazing what they bring you by their soft,soothing and magical hands!!

Our SPA is new open,all the massage rooms are brand new!!
Imagine you're laying down on a comfortable massage table,a chinese beautiful girl massages you in a clean,nice massage room,and the nice,relaxing music is always surrounding you,
you will know what the best time in your life is!

Even two girls can give you massage in the same time,so what's stopping your steps?The sweet smiles and excellent massage are waiting for you!
Just call us,you'll be happy you did!!Also welcome to walk in!!

Open 7 days a week! From 10 AM to 10 PM!!
Lication: 4022 Tampa RD Unit 2 Oldsmar FL 34677 (next to the CITY FISH Restaurant)
TEL:813-8552125

Sawsy
11-12-09, 14:27
Sounds interesting. I wonder if the new "cottage industry" is going to be Asian Massage Parlors opened by Chinese that actually give massage? Note that the place on Dale Mabry is also run by Chinese. Most of the AMPs that we know and love are run by Koreans. (In my travels around the country I have found a few exceptions, mostly in NYC and California - and occasionally you'll find a non-Korean working in a Korean run place).

Might check it out today or tomorrow if I get the chance. Wonder if my health care plan would pay for it?

Loafer Boat
11-12-09, 18:19
Has anyone been here lately. I went by today for the first time. I've seen reviews and others have PM me with info. But today. Someone a bit older met me int the waiting area and said that no one was available. But gave me a card and rates and said sometimes it's better to make an appointment. Then she said that Gennie was the owner AND the therapist. Could that be that she's the only one there now?

Naha Fan
11-12-09, 20:39
I had pretty much the exact same experience there (except it was definitely not a camera view on the laptop as I walked out, I could see it clearly and she was on a web page). I did get the same sketchy feel about the place and the extra holes by the sprinklers in the ceiling freaked me out a little too. There is a definite lack of privacy with the walls not going to the ceiling. The massage was good, but same unhappy ending. I don't think I'll be going back though, too many places around without the sketchy feeling and with the HE.Glad I'm not alone.

I just can't see how this AMP can stay in business.

It makes no sense, I just can't wrap my head around an AMP having no extra's! This is hierarchy. LOL

I feel like I just played a hand of poker and I missed a tell that would have won the Jack Pot.

I wonder if I laid a few 20's out on the shelf or stool that would moved things along. I did notice a radio that would cut noise out.

It's got me stumped.

Ajdal
11-12-09, 21:40
A few years back was fairly well staffed. Older ladies mostly from what I saw. Try Final Touch and see Cindy if tou haven't already. Would repeat and repeat.

Cableguy01
11-13-09, 09:58
Hello,
Just a quick report, went FT last week. Had a session with Cindy. Service was ok, she is good at helping you feel relaxed. And has a rocking body. The USA Sex Guide membership discount is still in effect. May repeat though I think I am more interested in trying out some independents, just haven't had the time lately.

Be safe!

Cableguy

Eye Myt
11-13-09, 13:16
I always thought that Gennie's was a legit massage shop. PM with with knowledge otherwise, please!

Loafer Boat
11-13-09, 14:11
Hello,
Just a quick report, went FT last week. Had a session with Cindy. Service was ok, she is good at helping you feel relaxed. And has a rocking body. The USA Sex Guide membership discount is still in effect. May repeat though I think I am more interested in trying out some independents, just haven't had the time lately.

Be safe!

Cableguy
Is that discount also on the reduced summer rates. ie. Is headache now 60 instead of 80 for USA guys for 20 minutes?

Clinton Bush
11-13-09, 15:03
Sawsy............her is the ad you had trouble finding.

Are you looking for a real Asian massage to get far away the stresses and pains from your work?
Our chinese girls can help you to enjoy a wonderful,relaxing massage you never experienced ,you will be amazing what they bring you by their soft,soothing and magical hands!!

Our SPA is new open,all the massage rooms are brand new!!
Imagine you're laying down on a comfortable massage table,a chinese beautiful girl massages you in a clean,nice massage room,and the nice,relaxing music is always surrounding you,
you will know what the best time in your life is!

Even two girls can give you massage in the same time,so what's stopping your steps?The sweet smiles and excellent massage are waiting for you!
Just call us,you'll be happy you did!!Also welcome to walk in!!

Open 7 days a week! From 10 AM to 10 PM!!
Lication: 4022 Tampa RD Unit 2 Oldsmar FL 34677 (next to the CITY FISH Restaurant)
TEL:813-8552125

I thought only Korean AMPs have extras in this area. Am I wrong? Has anyone received extras at a Chinese AMP? If so, where? PM me if you prefer.

CB

Cableguy01
11-15-09, 10:20
Is that discount also on the reduced summer rates. ie. Is headache now 60 instead of 80 for USA guys for 20 minutes?

That I am not sure, I didn't ask about the summer rates, being that 1. I forgot & 2. it isn't summer anymore, heh. I also saw one of their recent ads stating summer rates & just assumed it was a case of the same ad being repeated over & over.

Be safe!
Cableguy

John Certero
11-15-09, 23:36
Took a visit to Spring Spa the other day. When I got there I asked if Yung was available but was told she was on vacation and was presented with Candy instead. I guess if I had to guess her age maybe late 30's probably early-mid 40's? I do have to say for her age she was in pretty good shape and had some nice ta ta's. T. S was pretty good. The massage was OK and menu was full. All in all for me the experience was ok. Nothing great but not unpleasant. The session unrushed and Candy seemed willing to please.

Tampahunter
11-16-09, 20:37
Willingto TOFTT on this one, but if anyone's been there, please do tell. PM is fine.

Roblyo33
11-16-09, 22:22
Willingto TOFTT on this one, but if anyone's been there, please do tell. PM is fine.I took a ride by there the other day. Very hot looking young girl was standing out front and the place looks very high class. If you do happen to TOFTT, I'd like to hear about your experience because, it is right in my neighborhood and it would be nice to have someplace local to patronize.

Naha Fan
11-16-09, 23:55
I have and one other.

Scroll down, read my review

I admit I had a good time I just was expecting extra's. No hints, No tells

Pulled out almost all my tricks.

I keep thinking about a repeat it's almost a challange for me now.

Friday Katz
11-17-09, 15:06
Met Andrea for the second time while on my way to Ft DeSoto. She greeted me like a long lost friend. Business must be slow. The massage was executed with skill mixed with a bit of sensuality. After the flip she proceeded to massage the neck, chest, abs and thighs. Finally Mr. Happy couldn't stand it any longer and I sat up and proceeded to kiss her deeply while guiding her hand to more important matters. I lowered her dress top and feasted on eraser-like nipples. She protested that she doesn't normally allow that but that's not what happened the first time and she didn't protest very long. We completed the session with a Russian finish. She's older (60-ish) but looks younger. She's very nice and wasn't as chatty as the first time, thank god. Would repeat.

Travelrr 433
11-18-09, 10:16
She can talk the balls off a brass monkey!! Good massage and I am sure she HAS NEVER done this before! HAHAHAHAAA!!

Member #5237
11-18-09, 13:08
Is this the same Andrea that lives in a condo building? I talked to her once about setting up an appointment but I just have not had the chance to meet her yet. Apparently her husband waits outside by the pool when she is seeing someone. Has anyone had the chance to get her completely naked?

Bone Yard
11-18-09, 17:15
Pretty much how it went for me except for DFK and Russian! I hope you got your "bare hug"at the end! Been too long, I need to get back to see her.

Met Andrea for the second time while on my way to Ft DeSoto. She greeted me like a long lost friend. Business must be slow. The massage was executed with skill mixed with a bit of sensuality. After the flip she proceeded to massage the neck, chest, abs and thighs. Finally Mr. Happy couldn't stand it any longer and I sat up and proceeded to kiss her deeply while guiding her hand to more important matters. I lowered her dress top and feasted on eraser-like nipples. She protested that she doesn't normally allow that but that's not what happened the first time and she didn't protest very long. We completed the session with a Russian finish. She's older (60-ish) but looks younger. She's very nice and wasn't as chatty as the first time, thank god. Would repeat.

Mongeur
11-20-09, 17:46
I think he is talking about Teddy. Last time she was there was mid August. Definately passionate about her work the times I've seen her, and very committed to customer service.I suppose anything is possible with the language barrier. But I've seen Terry 11 times now and would be terribly embarrassed if her name has been Teddy all this time (and I've been calling her by the wrong name). Of course when they pronounce a double-r I guess it does kind of *sound* like Teddy, but hopefully I'm right about it being Terry.

Typhoon2003
11-21-09, 09:53
Hey, I was wondering if the OK Spa was still running and if Tammy was still there?

Thanks!

John Certero
11-25-09, 18:45
Decided to give Pine Tree a try recently. Victoria was my attendant. I have to say she did have a tight little body which was nice. However like I have read in other postings about this provider "all business" and unenthusiastic defiantly hit the nail on the head. Although she was kinda polite she just didn't seem to enjoy what she was doing at all. As far as the massage goes I have to say I was disappointed. Another thing that was a big turn off was after the session she went to get the hot towel and left me on the table waiting for what seemed to be at least 15 minutes. I also thought the tip she was asking for was kinda high but then again I'm not familiar with the tipping scale at this place. Based on the reviews here I will probably give it another shot with a different provider but probably won't go back to her.

Longnstrong1
11-28-09, 22:36
Wondering if anyone has had experience with this provider in Clearwater. She posts often on BP and I've been considering having her work on my stress spots. Any info is appreciated. PM me with info if preferred.

Longnstrong1
11-28-09, 22:37
Wondering if anyone has had experience with this provider in Clearwater. She posts often on BP and I've been considering having her work on my stress spots. Any info is appreciated. PM me with info if preferred.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/greatest_fullbody_rub_80_full_hour_60_half_hour_727_674_8643_prvt_loc_34/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2709384

Willh
11-30-09, 07:51

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/greatest_fullbody_rub_80_full_hour_60_half_hour_727_674_8643_prvt_loc_34/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2709384Decent body rub with normal ending. I don't think upgrades are available. Copped a real attitude with me last time I saw her when I wanted to take a shower to get the oil off. Even though I've seen her 4 or 5 times in the past, I won't go back because of that.

Misleading pictures. She's probably in her 40s and bigger than she looks in the pictures. Not unattractive, but not a young, thin bikini model either.

PinPark49
11-30-09, 13:31
I went back to Horizon Spa in Palm Harbor a couple of weeks ago (Mid November) again and saw a different attendant this time. She was better looking than the one I had seen earlier (sorry I don't remember the names) and was at least a see cup if not more. The TS and massage were good, but no HE. She said they don't do that there. Don't know if she thought I was LE or what but I was not at all happy.

PinPark49
11-30-09, 14:12
After no luck at Eastern and Horizon earlier in the month I decided to try Miyako in NPR on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I had a great time! Top notch TS and massage (which I really needed) and HE, actually HE in the middle after I started to try to feel my way around, but she massaged the whole hour. I'll definitely be going back.

Clinton Bush
11-30-09, 20:30
I went back to Horizon Spa in Palm Harbor a couple of weeks ago (Mid November) again and saw a different attendant this time. She was better looking than the one I had seen earlier (sorry I don't remember the names) and was at least a see cup if not more. The TS and massage were good, but no HE. She said they don't do that there. Don't know if she thought I was LE or what but I was not at all happy.

You will leave happy.

Clinton Bush
11-30-09, 20:36
Hey, I was wondering if the OK Spa was still running and if Tammy was still there?

Thanks!
I think the answer is yes and yes, but you should call to be sure.

Redfish11
11-30-09, 22:29
Decent body rub with normal ending. I don't think upgrades are available. Copped a real attitude with me last time I saw her when I wanted to take a shower to get the oil off. Even though I've seen her 4 or 5 times in the past, I won't go back because of that.

Misleading pictures. She's probably in her 40s and bigger than she looks in the pictures. Not unattractive, but not a young, thin bikini model either.Agree. Not very attractive and will charge extra for a shower. She doesn't like to be touched at all and will complain if you ask her to talk to her.

I would save my money.

PeterPiper52
12-01-09, 16:32
After no luck at Eastern and Horizon earlier in the month I decided to try Miyako in NPR on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I had a great time! Top notch TS and massage (which I really needed) and HE, actually HE in the middle after I started to try to feel my way around, but she massaged the whole hour. I'll definitely be going back.Who did you see?

Was it Angie?

Goldstien57
12-01-09, 22:02
Sorry for not posting sooner. Had another visit w/ Teddy Sat after Thanksgiving. This gal just gets better every time I see her. She is extremely playful, down right adorable & all around fantastic. She asked what I did for the holiday. Remembered characters from previous conversations & asked if I spent time w/ them. Any time (and $) w/ her so far has been time (and $) well spent. Just about the best I've encountered anywhere (AMP or escort).

Be Safe,

Goldstien57

Walrus59
12-02-09, 20:58
I saw Tammy from OK Sunday.

She is in and in rare form.

Enjoy and be generous.

Jaws Iii
12-03-09, 00:38
I saw Tammy from OK Sunday.

She is in and in rare form.

Enjoy and be generous.

Saw her only once but enjoyed it. Nice to have someone with such great English skills and mature conversation. Glad to hear she is back.

Goldstien57 Sorry for not posting sooner. Had another visit w/ Teddy Sat after Thanksgiving. This gal just gets better every time I see her. She is extremely playful, down right adorable & all around fantastic. She asked what I did for the holiday. Remembered characters from previous conversations & asked if I spent time w/ them. Any time (and $) w/ her so far has been time (and $) well spent. Just about the best I've encountered anywhere (AMP or escort).

Be Safe,

Goldstien57

He's spot on. She remembers you, is enthusiastic, and gets better the second time.

So, hmmmm, where do I go? Whichever, it's great to have a backup. Now, if anyone knows that Sunshine is here, that would really make it for me. Probably be broke quick.

Happy Holidays.

Southern G
12-07-09, 21:32
Visiting from out of town and RTFF and decided to visit OK. Good choice on my part and I appreciate the good comments here for the advise. I am a frequent visitor to AMP's when I travel.

OK has one different twist that I had not ran across before. I was greeted by Tammy and based on recent comments, I had a smile on my face. She said that another lady with give me the TS and then she would do the massage. I was then greeted by Mona who is much older and a little heavy, but has D natural top. She gave a pretty good TS and then said that she would start the massage and then Tammy would come in.

In this case Mona proceeded to give a very good firm massage, but stayed away for the fun spots. She said that she was just there to do the warm-up. She was playful and bantered with me. Finally Tammy came in and by then I was pretty "Tense" so she proceeded to help me loosen up my muscle. Tammy was as good as described. Very nice figure and very playful.

I will return again the next time I am in town.

Clinton Bush
12-09-09, 01:20
Visiting from out of town and RTFF and decided to visit OK. Good choice on my part and I appreciate the good comments here for the advise. I am a frequent visitor to AMP's when I travel.

OK has one different twist that I had not ran across before. I was greeted by Tammy and based on recent comments, I had a smile on my face. She said that another lady with give me the TS and then she would do the massage. I was then greeted by Mona who is much older and a little heavy, but has D natural top. She gave a pretty good TS and then said that she would start the massage and then Tammy would come in.

In this case Mona proceeded to give a very good firm massage, but stayed away for the fun spots. She said that she was just there to do the warm-up. She was playful and bantered with me. Finally Tammy came in and by then I was pretty "Tense" so she proceeded to help me loosen up my muscle. Tammy was as good as described. Very nice figure and very playful.

Tammy is happy to share with one of her friends and the cost to you is only a little more of a tip. It is one of the things that differentiates OK Spa from the other local AMPs and it can be quite the mind blowing experience.

Brdwright
12-09-09, 22:12
I'm a bit of a newbie/lurker. Thought I'd visit Tammy tomorrow for the first time. Any suggestions or advise on breaking the ice with her so she's comfortable?

Thanks!

Fantasy25
12-10-09, 00:17
Was at OK a few weeks back and since it's my first time there, so I have no idea if the girl gave the massage is Tammy or not. She has a pretty nice breast and a big clitoris. TS was given by the old lady (I assume Mona?) and she sent me into the room and had me wait for Tammy. T gave a good massage on my back with her feet, really good pressure. Down to business and agreed on .8 for a FS. Not in the mode actually for me on that day and finished in a few minutes. Definitely will go see her again. Just curious, is .8 ok for FS or?

Member #5237
12-10-09, 17:50
Was out christmas shopping driving up 19 when I spotted 2 Spas. Miyako & Kimura Spa.........both on the east side of 19 north of 54. Stopped in at both to get a quick lookie look. Both places was greeted by a mamasan in her 40s maybe ( I would have done them both in a pinch ). Standard entry fee of $80/hr. At Kimura I was told, "come back I have nice young girl for you". Has anyone been to either of the places? Still driving north on 19 I spotted a place called Paradise Spa & Sun on the west side of 19 at New York Ave. Sign on front door says "do not enter if nudity offends you". Far from being offended I walk in to get some info. Girl at front counter tells me they promote a healthy lifestyle by offering a nude stress relief session for $50/hr and the girls work on tips...........which START at $100. Introduces me to two of the girls who are working there. Both blondes average looks. One was about 5ft 4, the other was about 6 ft plus heels wearing a short skirt with her ass cheecks hanging out. Now I have been to more AMPS than I can possibly remember and all for the most part were spotless and I felt very comfortable getting down to my birthday suit. Paradise Spa was not dirty, but it was worn looking sort of like some lingerie studios. If the tipping starts at $100, my guess would be it would set you back $250-$300 to walk in there, pay the entry fee and get FS. Between the worn building and the average looks of the girls that I saw, this place would not be a good value. Has anyone visited this place yet?

PeterPiper52
12-10-09, 17:55
Was out Christmas shopping driving up 19 when I spotted 2 Spas. Miyako & Kimura Spa. Both on the east side of 19 north of 54. Stopped in at both to get a quick lookie look. Both places was greeted by a mamasan in her 40s maybe (I would have done them both in a pinch). Standard entry fee of $80/hr. At Kimura I was told, "come back I have nice young girl for you". Has anyone been to either of the places? Still driving north on 19 I spotted a place called Paradise Spa & Sun on the west side of 19 at New York Ave. Sign on front door says "do not enter if nudity offends you". Far from being offended I walk in to get some info. Girl at front counter tells me they promote a healthy lifestyle by offering a nude stress relief session for $50/hr and the girls work on tips. Which START at $100. Introduces me to two of the girls who are working there. Both blondes average looks. One was about 5ft 4, the other was about 6 ft plus heels wearing a short skirt with her ass cheecks hanging out. Now I have been to more AMPs than I can possibly remember and all for the most part were spotless and I felt very comfortable getting down to my birthday suit. Paradise Spa was not dirty, but it was worn looking sort of like some lingerie studios. If the tipping starts at $100, my guess would be it would set you back $250-$300 to walk in there, pay the entry fee and get FS. Between the worn building and the average looks of the girls that I saw, this place would not be a good value. Has anyone visited this place yet?I've been to Miyako several times. Always saw Angie, and always left a satisfied customer. Went to Kimura once, but didn't stay.

Edw Burns
12-11-09, 09:55
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_hands_of_light_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2844058

Clinton Bush
12-11-09, 11:04
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_hands_of_light_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2844058

Why would you call her (other than plain massage)?

Nemodc
12-11-09, 12:25
not so sure about this one. There is a certain innuendo in there.

Copied from the ad:

My hands are naturally gifted, my education and skill are light years beyond the typical.

What I offer is truly unique...

(far more satisfying that a common & momentary rub & tug)

...leaving you in a long lasting amazing state of well being!

Seems to make it sound rather interesting.

Nemo

Why would you call her (other than plain massage)?

Member #5237
12-11-09, 14:26
I've been to Miyako several times. Always saw Angie, and always left a satisfied customer. Went to Kimura once, but didn't stay.

What is your definition of "satisfied" ? Was it just a handshake...........or was it FS?

PeterPiper52
12-11-09, 16:34
What is your definition of "satisfied" ? Was it just a handshake...........or was it FS?Lectures and handshakes.

Ispyyou
12-11-09, 19:39

Copied from the ad:

My hands are naturally gifted, my education and skill are light years beyond the typical.

Nemo21 years of private professional practice.

I love what I do!

Member #5724
12-11-09, 20:44
I too have dreamed of Miyako several times, Angie most recently and could never understand the other ladies name but both always took care of business in my dreams.

Was out christmas shopping driving up 19 when I spotted 2 Spas. Miyako & Kimura Spa.........both on the east side of 19 north of 54. Stopped in at both to get a quick lookie look. Both places was greeted by a mamasan in her 40s maybe ( I would have done them both in a pinch ). Standard entry fee of $80/hr. At Kimura I was told, "come back I have nice young girl for you". Has anyone been to either of the places? Still driving north on 19 I spotted a place called Paradise Spa & Sun on the west side of 19 at New York Ave. Sign on front door says "do not enter if nudity offends you". Far from being offended I walk in to get some info. Girl at front counter tells me they promote a healthy lifestyle by offering a nude stress relief session for $50/hr and the girls work on tips...........which START at $100. Introduces me to two of the girls who are working there. Both blondes average looks. One was about 5ft 4, the other was about 6 ft plus heels wearing a short skirt with her ass cheecks hanging out. Now I have been to more AMPS than I can possibly remember and all for the most part were spotless and I felt very comfortable getting down to my birthday suit. Paradise Spa was not dirty, but it was worn looking sort of like some lingerie studios. If the tipping starts at $100, my guess would be it would set you back $250-$300 to walk in there, pay the entry fee and get FS. Between the worn building and the average looks of the girls that I saw, this place would not be a good value. Has anyone visited this place yet?

Member #5237
12-11-09, 23:35
I too have dreamed of Miyako several times, Angie most recently and could never understand the other ladies name but both always took care of business in my dreams.

Exactly what business did she take care of? Some guys will go to an AMP and be satisfied with just a handshake..........others (such as myself) want to go the complete distance. Also, what was the financial damage? Your review left more questions than it answered. PM me if you prefer.

Loafer Boat
12-12-09, 08:54
I heard from several that she gives a sensual type massage. But NO HE. I guess YMMV, but I haven't heard anyone say that they even got the HE from here. Guessing it's the bait and switch.

Copied from the ad:

Nemo

Travelrr 433
12-12-09, 10:25
Looks like she changes her ad this morning and was probably overwhelmed by calls and questions.

Business is very slow and BT Tina offered a 20% discount yesterday!

t.

Clinton Bush
12-12-09, 11:09
Looks like she changes her ad this morning and was probably overwhelmed by calls and questions.

Business is very slow and BT Tina offered a 20% discount yesterday!

t.

Grab it - Run don't walk to ! Their Body Temple rates are already low and Tina does a very special thing with her feet - very erotic and sensual. I don't want to say more and don't pm me but you WILL thank me later. It is VERY INTENSE and had me shaking all over for 10 minutes!

Member #5724
12-12-09, 12:20
Sorry for being so vague.

Handshakes never more than .6.

Exactly what business did she take care of? Some guys will go to an AMP and be satisfied with just a handshake..........others (such as myself) want to go the complete distance. Also, what was the financial damage? Your review left more questions than it answered. PM me if you prefer.

Edw Burns
12-13-09, 09:05
Why would you call her (other than plain massage)?Because I've been around long enough to know that LMT's that do give happy endings don't advertise that they do. Most of their ads are very generic and this particular ad appeared to be borderline IMO.

EB

Goldstien57
12-14-09, 00:03
Got a chance to visit PT this evening. Victoria was @ the window & I asked if Teddy was there...'She not here today'...my heart sank to my toes. After my day, she would have been just what the Dr. ordered. Victoria said new girl Christy is here. So, off I go to the room to get ready for TS & in walks this very pretty gal. When I very first looked @ her, I thought she was Carol from a few months ago. But it wasn't. Off we go to TS & this girl is pretty flirty for a first time meet (my guess is the girls get the low down on you from that card &/or Victoria). Anyway, good TS, good massage, excellent eFfort with good Service. This girl went the extra mile as I was have some difficulty due to a personal issue. She was most considerate. She is definitely a keeper & a suspect will get even beter with future visits. Her name is either Christy or Christina or something like that.

Be Safe,

Goldstien57

BananaOil
12-14-09, 16:11
Looks pretty good but has a sh*tty attitude. I went to see her a while back, but she was so unfriendly that I just said 'fuggetaboutit' and left. Simone is very nice.

NoJokers
12-14-09, 16:51
Got a chance to visit PT this evening. Victoria was @ the window & I asked if Teddy was there...'She not here today'...my heart sank to my toes.
Goldstien57

She told me she will be back in January last time I saw her end of Nov

Harley2007
12-14-09, 22:51
Was out Christmas shopping driving up 19 when I spotted 2 Spas. Miyako & Kimura Spa. Both on the east side of 19 north of 54. Stopped in at both to get a quick lookie look. Both places was greeted by a mamasan in her 40s maybe (I would have done them both in a pinch). Standard entry fee of $80/hr. At Kimura I was told, "come back I have nice young girl for you". Has anyone been to either of the places? Still driving north on 19 I spotted a place called Paradise Spa & Sun on the west side of 19 at New York Ave. Sign on front door says "do not enter if nudity offends you". Far from being offended I walk in to get some info. Girl at front counter tells me they promote a healthy lifestyle by offering a nude stress relief session for $50/hr and the girls work on tips. Which START at $100. Introduces me to two of the girls who are working there. Both blondes average looks. One was about 5ft 4, the other was about 6 ft plus heels wearing a short skirt with her ass cheecks hanging out. Now I have been to more AMPs than I can possibly remember and all for the most part were spotless and I felt very comfortable getting down to my birthday suit. Paradise Spa was not dirty, but it was worn looking sort of like some lingerie studios. If the tipping starts at $100, my guess would be it would set you back $250-$300 to walk in there, pay the entry fee and get FS. Between the worn building and the average looks of the girls that I saw, this place would not be a good value. Has anyone visited this place yet?I have stopped in at PS&SC several times to inquire and finally took the plunge when I was in a frisky mood. I had a session with Gia, the 6 ft girl you spoke of in your quote. They say the tipping starts at a hundred however up selling is a HUGE issue. I did an hour and a half with a starting tip of $$. As soon as she had the money in her hand and half way out the door, she reminded me the she had to tip out the house for. 5. I should have left but I was in a generous mood and decided to pay the. 5 to the house for her to get that lovely girls hands on me. Once that was out of the way I got comfy and did have a good rub and handshake but it wasn't before another up sell of $. I would not recommend but I must say IMHO Gia was a beauty 26 yo with a smokin' hot body that sure did turn me every which way. Just the " if you're more generous, I can get more comfortable with you" phrase at every additional level of intimacy got old. Also when the hour was up there was a knock to remind her more tipping was needed. I thru a fit and was totally pissed with a "what the *%&$#, I just gave you $$$. She did put the brakes on the up sell but damn! I guess FS may be available but when. YMMV

Clinton Bush
12-15-09, 01:48
I have stopped in at PS&SC several times to inquire and finally took the plunge when I was in a frisky mood. I had a session with Gia, the 6 ft girl you spoke of in your quote. They say the tipping starts at a hundred however up selling is a HUGE issue. I did an hour and a half with a starting tip of $$. As soon as she had the money in her hand and half way out the door, she reminded me the she had to tip out the house for. 5. I should have left but I was in a generous mood and decided to pay the. 5 to the house for her to get that lovely girls hands on me. Once that was out of the way I got comfy and did have a good rub and handshake but it wasn't before another up sell of $. I would not recommend but I must say IMHO Gia was a beauty 26 yo with a smokin' hot body that sure did turn me every which way. Just the " if you're more generous, I can get more comfortable with you" phrase at every additional level of intimacy got old. Also when the hour was up there was a knock to remind her more tipping was needed. I thru a fit and was totally pissed with a "what the *%&$#, I just gave you $$$. She did put the brakes on the up sell but damn! I guess FS may be available but when. YMMV

That's pretty funny! She really saw you coming (in more ways than one!).

BananaOil
12-15-09, 15:42
Megan is nice and friendly. All of the FT / TG girls are nice, except for Donna.
She's not happy in her work and she makes no attempt to put on a good front.

PeterPiper52
12-15-09, 17:02
I have stopped in at PS&SC several times to inquire and finally took the plunge when I was in a frisky mood. I had a session with Gia, the 6 ft girl you spoke of in your quote. They say the tipping starts at a hundred however up selling is a HUGE issue. I did an hour and a half with a starting tip of $$. As soon as she had the money in her hand and half way out the door, she reminded me the she had to tip out the house for. 5. I should have left but I was in a generous mood and decided to pay the. 5 to the house for her to get that lovely girls hands on me. Once that was out of the way I got comfy and did have a good rub and handshake but it wasn't before another up sell of $. I would not recommend but I must say IMHO Gia was a beauty 26 yo with a smokin' hot body that sure did turn me every which way. Just the " if you're more generous, I can get more comfortable with you" phrase at every additional level of intimacy got old. Also when the hour was up there was a knock to remind her more tipping was needed. I thru a fit and was totally pissed with a "what the *%&$#, I just gave you $$$. She did put the brakes on the up sell but damn! I guess FS may be available but when. YMMVThose places are nothing but jackshacks or do it your self places.

Everyone should know this by now. It's been brought up enough times.

Member #6038
12-15-09, 21:07
Did any of you guys have breakfast at the Ihop in Clearwater Beach on Sunday morning? If it was one of you - you'll know why I'm asking as we noticed one another and our respective friends. PM me if you prefer. By the way, your breakfast companion was very hot.

Mongeur
12-16-09, 10:43
Got a chance to visit PT this evening. Victoria was at the window & I asked if Teddy was there. 'She not here today'. My heart sank to my toes. After my day, she would have been just what the Dr. Ordered. Victoria said new girl Christy is here. So, off I go to the room to get ready for TS & in walks this very pretty gal. When I very first looked at her, I thought she was Carol from a few months ago. But it wasn't. Off we go to TS & this girl is pretty flirty for a first time meet (my guess is the girls get the low down on you from that card &/or Victoria). Anyway, good TS, good massage, excellent eFfort with good Service. This girl went the extra mile as I was have some difficulty due to a personal issue. She was most considerate. She is definitely a keeper & a suspect will get even beter with future visits. Her name is either Christy or Christina or something like that.This *is* depressing. I suspect that the "new girl" is Christina. Terry and Christina are the only two attendants that seem to come up relatively frequently in the rotation and stay for longer than a couple weeks at a time. In fact, other than Victoria and Sophia, I've never seen any girl other than Terry and Christina "come back". All the rest have been 1-timers. I've seen Christina quite a few times, and she *is* great, but she's not Terry.

When you said "when I first looked at her, I thought she was Carol" I got my hopes up. I have to say Carol is my absolute ATF in terms of face/body (9+/9) and sensuality.

Assuming it is Christina, for anyone who hasn't seen her, she has an awesome friendly attitude and definitely knows how to take care of you. She's probably a 7 in the face, a 9+ in the body (works out regularly and has some good muscle tone. Esp. Abs) and is just great all around. I would definitely recommend seeing her.

Markstpete
12-17-09, 16:57
Has anyone seen this provider from BP? She say located in South Tampa. Hot body. Would like a nude rub from her.

Is anyone do this?

´Ż)* Happy Holidays! $50/half hr. $80/hr•'´Ż)*

Teri ☨813☨205☨1066☨

Longnstrong1
12-18-09, 08:52
She gives an above average rub with HE but is one of the biggest flakes in the area when it comes to setting up and keeping appointments. At least on time. She's habitually late and seems to be clueless about why that would upset those of us with busy schedules. Almost as if she's an MD and we should be happy she's made time for seeing us. Whenever she gets around to it. I've noticed her fees dropping and wonder how much of that is due to the need for shopping cash or if it's a sign of guys growing tired of her crap and her volume dropping.

Has anyone seen this provider from BP? She say located in South Tampa. Hot body. Would like a nude rub from her.

Is anyone do this?

Sawsy
12-18-09, 09:19

Is anyone do this?
I think there were some reviews in the Tampa forum. IIRC, they said she's hot, great massage, smiling at the end but a very limited menu. If you just need a massage and release, this should be fine. Don't expect more - even her ad says so.

Ajdal
12-18-09, 10:09
Is way prettier in person than her pics and an absolutely satisfying girl to get to know. Very relaxing no rush and wishing she'd take me home.

Frank out

Mack Smith
12-18-09, 16:36
Saw her yesterday in my dream. Accent seems phony because on one call she answered as if she was american until I mentioned ad and appt, then kicked in the accent. Anyway, showed up about 10 minutes early and no answer at the door. Called and she said she would be right there. Minutes later while sitting in my car here comes a very large blonde riding a bike. Yep, that is her. She says she was excercising. Should have left then. Went in and got on table while she changed and dried off some of the sweat. Thinking with wrong head at this point. Changes to a dress and starts to sensually rub. Spends pretty much the entire time on backs of legs and butt, often tickling the boys a little. Not much pressure, just a lot of sensual rubbing and once or twice grazing my back. Finally the flip and some more teasing and then the pay off. Feel you could roam with hands, but not interested here. Finished up and I was off.

Appearance: 2

Massage: 2

Finish: 2

Hard time believing YMMV, but different strokes friends.

One of these days I will stop trying new ones and stick to the ones I know are good. Happy to trade private recommendations of providers that don't regularly advertise or that seem legit on surface.

John Certero
12-20-09, 16:53
Been wanting to try this place out and had the opportunity the other night.

I knew with my luck I would probably draw the infamous Pinky. Well I did.

Honestly all I can say is it wasnt that bad. I mean the massage was bad (although it ended nicely), and she really wasnt my type. However I thought she was nice, playful, and had a really good attitude. All in all not really what I wanted but not a bad experience.

Sw Samurai
12-21-09, 09:38
I wont go into detail unless someone asks, but suffice to say I was treated like shit and will never go back. Skinny girl with sour face never even gave me her name, i got a thirty minute sauna and maybe a twenty minute crappy massage for my one hour visit.

Member #4167
12-21-09, 15:07

Honestly all I can say is it wasnt that bad. I mean the massage was bad (although it ended nicely), and she really wasnt my type. However I thought she was nice, playful, and had a really good attitude. All in all not really what I wanted but not a bad experience.

I've been with her five or six times over the years and have always had a great time. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never experienced anything that would remotely rank her as "infamous."

Cheers,
DL

John Certero
12-21-09, 15:45
I wont go into detail unless someone asks, but suffice to say I was treated like shit and will never go back. Skinny girl with sour face never even gave me her name, i got a thirty minute sauna and maybe a twenty minute crappy massage for my one hour visit.Sounds like the experience I had with Victoria. Not sure if it was the same girl your talking about, but sounds like it. I did do a repeat visit last month with Teddy and had a much different(better) experience. However if it wasn't for the positive reviews here I might not have given it another shot.

Mongeur
12-21-09, 20:56
Got a chance to visit PT this evening. Victoria was at the window & I asked if Teddy was there. 'She not here today'. My heart sank to my toes. After my day, she would have been just what the Dr. Ordered. Victoria said new girl Christy is here. So, off I go to the room to get ready for TS & in walks this very pretty gal. When I very first looked at her, I thought she was Carol from a few months ago. But it wasn't. Off we go to TS & this girl is pretty flirty for a first time meet (my guess is the girls get the low down on you from that card &/or Victoria). Anyway, good TS, good massage, excellent eFfort with good Service. This girl went the extra mile as I was have some difficulty due to a personal issue. She was most considerate. She is definitely a keeper & a suspect will get even beter with future visits. Her name is either Christy or Christina or something like that.

Be Safe,

Goldstien57This *is* depressing. I suspect that the "new girl" is Christina. Terry and Christina are the only two attendants that seem to come up relatively frequently in the rotation and stay for longer than a couple weeks at a time. In fact, other than Victoria and Sophia, I've never seen any girl other than Terry and Christina "come back". All the rest have been 1-timers. I've seen Christina quite a few times, and she *is* great, but she's not Terry.

When you said "when I first looked at her, I thought she was Carol" I got my hopes up. I have to say Carol is my absolute ATF in terms of face/body (9+/9) and sensuality.

Assuming it is Christina, for anyone who hasn't seen her, she has an awesome friendly attitude and definitely knows how to take care of you. She's probably a 7 in the face, a 9+ in the body (works out regularly and has some good muscle tone. Esp. Abs) and is just great all around. I would definitely recommend seeing her.Well, good news. Terry is *not* gone. Maybe she was just gone that one day. She's going to be there at least until sometime in January. And Christina is there too, so there that makes Victoria, Terry, and Christina. Hopefully this makes your day Goldstien57.

Fun Fellagain
12-21-09, 21:39
Ya. You don't want to go there.

Just legit massages. Nothing special.

I go cause the therapeutic benefits are nice.

Sw Samurai
12-22-09, 00:10
Ya. You don't want to go there.

Just legit massages. Nothing special.

I go cause the therapeutic benefits are nice.I wouldnt have complained had the sauna and massage been acceptable. The massage was pure crap, the sauna was fun for 15 minutes, and having a shower in there is a nice touch. But the girl was just a ***** to me for some unknown reason.

John Certero
12-22-09, 18:39
I've been with her five or six times over the years and have always had a great time. Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never experienced anything that would remotely rank her as "infamous."

Cheers,
DLI probably used the wrong word when I labeled her "infamous. " Just some things I've read here and other places making reference to her "thicker" build and maybe a quirky type of personality. Although she is thicker than I usually like I did not find her unacceptable by any means. As far as personality goes I thought she was really cool. Laid back and a good sense of humor.

Olds Man
12-22-09, 22:54
Had a hall pass Sunday afternoon for a little Christmas shopping for myself and having seen the latest pics from Final Touch and Tropical Gardens, decided to treat myself by getting reacquainted with Shana. All I can say is...WOW! Another great experience -- thanks Cindy!

Clinton Bush
12-23-09, 16:04
Had a hall pass Sunday afternoon for a little Christmas shopping for myself and having seen the latest pics from Final Touch and Tropical Gardens, decided to treat myself by getting reacquainted with Shana. All I can say is...WOW! Another great experience -- thanks Cindy!

Shana is very sensual and a sweetheart like all of Cindy's girls.

Jaws Iii
12-23-09, 17:07

Although Pinky isn't anyone I want to spend time with, due to her appearance and terrible massage, she is friendly and enthusiastic. I saw her one time, and she was open to suggestions, which made things much more tolerable. I would never repeat, however. I have stated in previous posts that Aloha is spotty, and it remains so. Call before you go and ask who is working (using a monger phone or pay phone, of course). That can sometimes help your decision making process.

John Certero
12-24-09, 02:55
Grab it - Run don't walk to ! Their Body Temple rates are already low and Tina does a very special thing with her feet - very erotic and sensual. I don't want to say more and don't pm me but you WILL thank me later. It is VERY INTENSE and had me shaking all over for 10 minutes!Does anyone know if Tina is still on duty at BT. Saw her a couple months ago on my first trip there and the massage was awesome (although I didn't know then to inquire about her foot talent). Last couple times Ive been it has just been Jenni there who I enjoy also. Have been wanting to catch Tina again though. I have never seen more than one there at a time. Called yesterday but no one picked up. Also was curious to find out if a ut umm Tina might have any knowledge on the pacific rim? Ok I have to admit I have still had trouble inquiring about it directly to the providers Im a little bashful I guess. It would be nice to know before hand and possibly avoid a puzzled look and kill the mood :D.

Happy Holidays

Mongeur
12-24-09, 11:38
Shana is very sensual and a sweetheart like all of Cindy's girls.Just want to jump in and add my vote for Shana. Honestly I can't think of a better adjective than "sweetheart". She's super comfortable to talk to and interact with and seems quite kind and generous. Of particular note, while I opted for the complete relaxation treatment, along the way I found her headache and tension relief skills to be very noteworthy (honestly the best I've ever experienced). I highly recommend.

Mongeur
12-24-09, 11:51
I loved Megan.

Just prompt her for what you want.Thanks for this tip Pleasur. I have to admit that when I saw Megan I was not disappointed, and certainly did receive the complete relaxation treatment, but just didn't find the experience as erotic as usual. I'm kind of accustomed to the attendant-leads-the-activities sort of mode (as in the AMPs) and didn't really do any prompting. Sounds like a little prompting on my part will make the difference. Note that I'm not faulting Megan at all here. With so many preferences out there, how can they know what each person really likes if we don't give them any clues?

Really cute too.Agreed, Megan is very pretty and has an awesome body.

Jaws Iii
12-24-09, 12:43
I wont go into detail unless someone asks, but suffice to say I was treated like shit and will never go back. Skinny girl with sour face never even gave me her name, i got a thirty minute sauna and maybe a twenty minute crappy massage for my one hour visit.

I have had experiences where my attendant left and came back several times during the session, or had a massage done by one lady and the finish by another, or been shortchanged on time. I think at times when they get busy they can compromise on service. That being said, it is still my go-to place, due to the overall quality of the ladies there and the usual level of service provided. I think in general repeat customers get better results. I even received a Christmas gift one year. So I would encourage you to keep trying there, just get a different lady.

Billsohorney
12-30-09, 20:45
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female_licensed_massage_therapist_45_per_hour/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2994954

Clinton Bush
12-31-09, 10:10
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female_licensed_massage_therapist_45_per_hour/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2994954

her ads imply no extras IMO

Alin Srq
12-31-09, 18:30
I just had a session with Kay at Final Touch. She is a very pretty red head nice curvy petite body perky tits and a nice little curvy butt. Started out with a nice back rub and the fun just kept getting better.
Happy New Year and stay safe, Al

Mongeur
12-31-09, 19:24
Just in case anybody is planning on making a trip to PT before Monday 1/4 I'll save you the trip. The ladies closed early today (around 4pm I believe) and PT is closed until Monday morning 1/4.

Happy New Year to all you mongers!

Lurkerdan
12-31-09, 20:48
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female_licensed_massage_therapist_45_per_hour/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2994954I have seen her a few times and received a very nice massage no extras. Having said that she has changed her pricing from 45 to 65 and seems to imply more with comments like "I make sure you get the session you like". Never was in her ads before.

Going saturday I'll find out.

Lurkerdan
01-01-10, 08:50
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female_licensed_massage_therapist_45_per_hour/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2994954I have see her a few times and received a very good massage with no extras. Having said that it seems to me the tone of some of her ads has changed as in. "I make sure you get the session you want. " Plus her pricing has gone up in those more provocative ads.

I'll try Saturday

Loafer Boat
01-02-10, 09:38
I have see her a few times and received a very good massage with no extras. Having said that it seems to me the tone of some of her ads has changed as in. "I make sure you get the session you want. " Plus her pricing has gone up in those more provocative ads.

I'll try Saturday
There are two ladies that work there. The ad is for Inga. She does NOT offer extras and is still 45. The BBW is Bonnie, and she has raised her rates to 65 and rubs a bit more.

Titan99
01-02-10, 17:48
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/female_licensed_massage_therapist_45_per_hour/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=29949541St post ever (I think), I tried posting in your other thread but I guessed I messed up somehow.

I've visited both of them (bonnie and inga), but they are legit as far as I can tell, never hinted at anything. Their pics are outdated and for Bonnie it may not even be her. Nice ladies otherwise, good massage too.

Clinton Bush
01-02-10, 18:31
There are two ladies that work there. The ad is for Inga. She does NOT offer extras and is still 45. The BBW is Bonnie, and she has raised her rates to 65 and rubs a bit more.

In the words of King Henry the 8th "It's all about the pussy"

Clinton Bush
01-02-10, 18:39
What's the lineup at Spring Spa now? Is the hard working Ms Yung still there?

Travelrr 433
01-03-10, 11:44
Nice massage but take a pass... Head to BT

Clinton Bush]In the words of King Henry the 8th "It's all about the pussy"

Seffner Monger
01-03-10, 14:05
Decided to give TG a try the other night. Ended up with Kelly (or maybe it's Kellie.)

Good, active session for $120 total. Would I repeat? Probably. Something about the environment, not the girl or the service, just kept me from being comfortable. But, again, I think it was just me.

Senior members Pm me for details.

Qetuo
01-04-10, 11:41
tried Aloha again. Sunshine has a great body (b cups) and nice looking and great attitude. new there and only works occasionaly with a lot of time off.

Mongeur
01-04-10, 12:24
Decided to give TG a try the other night. Ended up with Kelly (or maybe it's Kellie.)

Good, active session for $120 total. Would I repeat? Probably. Something about the environment, not the girl or the service, just kept me from being comfortable. But, again, I think it was just me.I don't think it was just you as I had the same overall feeling. Even after a few visits all with different attendants. The ladies are wonderful, the up-front pricing is a very good business practice, and the menu is fine. I think it's just that if you're used to the AMP thing, the lack of the warm up (TS and massage) makes things seem a little abrupt. Guys are typically thought of as being all about the action and not about the foreplay, but if you're like me, perhaps the lack of any ramp up at all is partly behind your lack of complete comfort. Of course if they tried to provide a ramp up we'd probably complain about things taking too long.

Another monger suggested "directing the activities" to improve your experience. I tend to let the attendant lead, which seems to work fine at the AMP's. I have yet to try "leading" at FT/TG but when/if I end up doing a return visit I'll report on whether or not it made a big difference.

I really wish I could put my finger on it precisely as Cindy seems very open to suggestions and looking for any opportunity to make improvements.

Jaws Iii
01-04-10, 19:32
tried Aloha again. Sunshine has a great body (b cups) and nice looking and great attitude. new there and only works occasionaly with a lot of time off.

Sunshine has been there for almost four years, as I have seen her since she first arrived. A very special lady.

BananaOil
01-04-10, 20:00
The atmosphere is creepy at TG because because you lay on a table with Dr office paper within about 10 feet of the parking lot and then the busy ass street. The place is really small and if cops or worse busted in, you wouldn't have much time to get yourself together. When another customer comes in it's like they are right on top of you. The girls are very nice but the place is not comfortable.

Gixxer1000
01-04-10, 21:25
Sunshine has been there for almost four years, as I have seen her since she first arrived. A very special lady.I saw Sunshine at least 3 years ago. She is awesome and still one of my all time favorites. I may have to go back if she is there again.

Funny Sunshine story: I asked her where she was from, and she said "Kentucky, you know, with all the horses" with a fairly thick Asian accent. She is a real sweetie.

PinPark49
01-05-10, 00:19
Did a return trip to Miyako today, very happy I did. Had a different attendant today, Sophia I think is what she said. A little thicker than I would normally pick, but not too thick. great natural (at least felt that way) tits. great ts, massage and HE. Didn't quite go the whole hr but close enough, I'll be back again.

Clinton Bush
01-05-10, 01:49
The atmosphere is creepy at TG because because you lay on a table with Dr office paper within about 10 feet of the parking lot and then the busy ass street. The place is really small and if cops or worse busted in, you wouldn't have much time to get yourself together. When another customer comes in it's like they are right on top of you. The girls are very nice but the place is not comfortable.

1. The door is kept locked and you would have time to arrange yourself.
2. The girls are all well trained and know what to do.
3. Paper is more sanitary and cheaper -that's why your doctor uses it instead of changing sheets -- doing laundry = more labor and higher prices
4. More space = higher rent = higher prices.
5. There has never been a problem at either place.

If you want "atmosphere" and are willing to pay for it, contact Cindy to arrange a visit to a resort.

Mongeur
01-05-10, 18:36
The atmosphere is creepy at TG because because you lay on a table with Dr office paper within about 10 feet of the parking lot and then the busy ass street. The place is really small and if cops or worse busted in, you wouldn't have much time to get yourself together. When another customer comes in it's like they are right on top of you. The girls are very nice but the place is not comfortable.I'm with CB that the office paper is a cost effective, hygienic alternative to laundry service. TG's pricing is very attractive and you don't get something for nothing. Finer accommodations are available at a correspondingly higher price.

With regard to the cops busting in, even if they popped in on you in flagrante dilecto, your present situation in and of itself is not really indicative of any particular offense. Most of the laws concern themselves with offering to pay for a particular thing or paying for a particular thing. The fact that you might happen to be in a state of undress doesn't necessarily prove that any particular thing was occurring, and even if there were other evidence which suggested it, it certainly does not prove that you offered to pay for it or paid for it. You pay for some aroma therapy and your attendant happens to take a fancy to you. That's between you and her, no?

Also, you said "the cops or worse". Not sure what "or worse" would be ... Paparazzi?

Titan99
01-05-10, 19:55
There are two ladies that work there. The ad is for Inga. She does NOT offer extras and is still 45. The BBW is Bonnie, and she has raised her rates to 65 and rubs a bit more.Well I didn't plan any return trips there, but based on Loaferboat's review, I'm going to attempt another shot at it! Will report back to ya guys as soon as I know more

Lurkerdan, did you make that trip Saturday? Was it a "BETTER" massage than I had previously experienced?

Gentleman 100
01-06-10, 08:07
I am planning on taking a trip to your area. I have read the forum, and it seems as if Final Touch and Tropical Gardens will work for me.

Does anyone have an opinion on who is the best therapist(s) at either of these places?

Cindy looks right, but photos may not do justice to the other ladies.

Feel free to PM me.

Be safe.

Mongeur
01-06-10, 09:55
I am planning on taking a trip to your area. I have read the forum, and it seems as if Final Touch and Tropical Gardens will work for me.

Does anyone have an opinion on who is the best therapist(s) at either of these places?

Cindy looks right, but photos may not do justice to the other ladies.I'm going to send you a PM as well, but you might get more specific responses if you post your preferences. Some folks like young spinners, some like MILFs, some like big butts, etc.

FT/TG's pics are kept up to date, so they are a good representation, but they aren't the best pics in the word. Also, it is amazing how folks can look completely different than even a recent picture, or even different from picture to picture. In Megan's pics for example, there is a profile shot that looks like a completely different person in the face. Strange what cameras do.

PM headed your way.

Lefevre
01-08-10, 01:30
Has anyone had any experience at Golden Touch Spa in Clearwater (Sunset Point Rd)?

I haven' heard mention of it but I see many cars there almost every night.

Mongeur
01-08-10, 14:33
I saw Christine at PT about a week ago. I haven't had Christine as my attendant in awhile and there was something a little special this time. She had hot waxed the playground area making it super smooth and soft and it was quite nice. I kind of go back and forth on my preference in this regard, vacillating between preferring bald eagle, to trimmed triangle. I generally dislike "landing strip" but I guess I prefer that over completely in-the-wild.

In any event, waxed is a big step above shaving, and I know it is a pretty painful investment on their part, so I thought it was particularly nice.

Just a heads up in case anybody shares my fondness for the super smooth. Waxing lasts a long time so it's probably still in good shape even after a week or so has passed.

Clwjbird
01-08-10, 15:02
Has anyone had any experience at Golden Touch Spa in Clearwater (Sunset Point Road)?

I haven' heard mention of it but I see many cars there almost every night.It appears they have new owners. Perhaps I'll try it today and give a report. Never been much good in the past.

John1234
01-10-10, 17:23
I do not understand their price schedule- does the price include FS or. Bbj or just HJ. No table shower, I assume?

Any advice would be appreciated-I am new to the area, but have been to Aloha w/mixed results.

Goldstien57
01-11-10, 00:38
Made a visit to PT on Sat nite. Mamasan @ the window (no Victoria), she asked if I'd been there before & I said yes many times. She had me write my name on a piece of paper (so who knows if my card got stamped). I started to asked for Teddy but she closed the window too quickly. Some jibber jabber behind the closed door for a few seconds, the door opens & before I could renew my request out comes Christina looking like she'd been awaken from a lovely nap. She sees me & nice hug & kiss. I didn't have the heart to ask for another girl after that. The usual good quality service & I left quite pleased. Be safe.

Goldstien57 out

Goldstien57
01-11-10, 01:15
I wasn't going to post on this visit but changed my mind. I took a long trip to see what's up with this place. A very pretty lady invites me in, asks if I'd been there before, the usual routine. I tell her that I have not been to this spa berfore but frequent others. I told her a friend of mine recomended that I go to see them & that they had treated my friend very nice. Off to TS washed all the hidden & unhidden spots, then turned over & asked permission to was the turtle. I said, "Yes, please do." She smiled & continued washing everything very carefully to make sure all was clean with our world. Then back to the room. And face down on the table, quite a good massage. Worked out all the kinks w/o beating me up. Then some very soft playtime & the flip to which she continued w/ very sodt playtime & got real close & asked if I'd take care of her. Of course I said I would & off to the Healthy Ending we go. Didn't appear that anything else was offered (at least not on the 1st visit). Like the lady, her name is Kimberly. Quite pretty, maybe a tiny bit thick (hard to tell w/ all her clothes on) & good attitude. Might visit again but thats a long drive coming from St Pete. If anyone has a different experience please fell free to PM me. Also a previous poster mentioned an Angie & Sophia working there. Would this be Angie from BT from about ayear or so ago. And Sopia from PT. Any updates will be greatly appreciated. Be safe.

Goldstien57 out.

Mongeur
01-11-10, 17:05
Made a visit to PT on Sat nite. Mamasan at the window (no Victoria), she asked if I'd been there before & I said yes many times. She had me write my name on a piece of paper (so who knows if my card got stamped). I started to asked for Teddy but she closed the window too quickly. Some jibber jabber behind the closed door for a few seconds, the door opens & before I could renew my request out comes Christina looking like she'd been awaken from a lovely nap. She sees me & nice hug & kiss. I didn't have the heart to ask for another girl after that. The usual good quality service & I left quite pleased. Be safe.I noticed it was a new Mamasan the last time I was there (saw her on the way out). It is my experience that they never miss updating your card. Even when it seems very likely that it would happen (such as being brought back directly before your card is pulled, etc.). There have been a few times when I was sure that there would be no way my card got updated, but on the next visit I saw the last visit duly stamped.

Mongeur
01-11-10, 17:15
I do not understand their price schedule- does the price include FS or. Bbj or just HJ. No table shower, I assume?You are correct about the lack of a TS.

Some words in the menu are more important than others.

Looking at the 30-minute offerings (on their website) key terms of each level:
1. Essential
2. Headache
3. Exchange
4. Complete

I think the menu may make more sense after your first visit. Safest bet is just go for Complete Relaxation Treatment and then don't worry about what's included. All activities are "covered", so if "bare" is your preference you'll have to adapt.

PeterPiper52
01-12-10, 10:59
I wasn't going to post on this visit but changed my mind. I took a long trip to see what's up with this place. A very pretty lady invites me in, asks if I'd been there before, the usual routine. I tell her that I have not been to this spa berfore but frequent others. I told her a friend of mine recomended that I go to see them & that they had treated my friend very nice. Off to TS washed all the hidden & unhidden spots, then turned over & asked permission to was the turtle. I said, "Yes, please do." She smiled & continued washing everything very carefully to make sure all was clean with our world. Then back to the room. And face down on the table, quite a good massage. Worked out all the kinks w/o beating me up. Then some very soft playtime & the flip to which she continued w/ very sodt playtime & got real close & asked if I'd take care of her. Of course I said I would & off to the Healthy Ending we go. Didn't appear that anything else was offered (at least not on the 1st visit). Like the lady, her name is Kimberly. Quite pretty, maybe a tiny bit thick (hard to tell w/ all her clothes on) & good attitude. Might visit again but thats a long drive coming from St Pete. If anyone has a different experience please fell free to PM me. Also a previous poster mentioned an Angie & Sophia working there. Would this be Angie from BT from about ayear or so ago. And Sopia from PT. Any updates will be greatly appreciated. Be safe.

Goldstien57 out.Angie's been working at Miyako for quite some time, although I'm not sure if she's still there because it's been a while since my last visit. I may have to try a session with Kimberly.

Rjinstpete
01-13-10, 00:59
Come on guys. It's always the same. Pay 80 for a full hour, skip the table shower. Every one of these ladies is the same just about. I usually get a nice Massage and some very fun soft touching in just the right spots. There's a flip and I touch them and they ask "What do you want?" Answer is: EVERYTHING, or THE WORKS. Very badly done BJ that they try to rush, or covered, then they want to climb on or have you climb on and hurry. Give them $ to $20 at the end. I'm not sure why anyone is treating this like a mystery. These females on Craigslist can be had for 60 to 80 each. Don't let them fool you with their nonsense. They're at MOST 100 and if one is REALLY REALLY smoking incredibly out of the magazine hot 120. I'm pretty darn tired of the Amps prices. 73rd aromatherapy is always the same. 30 or 40 to get in for a 1/2, 100 for the full menu.

Rjinstpete
01-13-10, 12:26
Now what I can't figure out is why anyone would go to either of these places. The women are NO better than women we can pick up easily in the local bar. They're not very attractive and way overused. We're in this hobby to be with women that are STUNNING, women we'd have to spend more time and money on to MAYBE get together with. I'm getting pretty tired of the women who are charging $ plus, who I wouldn't even buy a drink at the local bar.

Markstpete
01-13-10, 15:07
I have never been to an AMP and don't have any desire to. I have always found enough "fun" in the Indie massage/rub market. There is enough "LMT" available. Great massage with the same ending you find in an AMP. Another reason I like the Indie is that the atmosphere is usually "homey" and I know who I am going C. Repeat business for an Indie relies more on the service than in the AMP. We all have a expenxe comfort zone and AMP's don't fit in mine. Lastly. I just don't like "clinics" and AMP'S give me that medical office feel.

Of course, its all choice which makes for a great free market.

Atl Guy
01-13-10, 16:32
Now what I can't figure out is why anyone would go to either of these places. The women are NO better than women we can pick up easily in the local bar. They're not very attractive and way overused. We're in this hobby to be with women that are STUNNING, women we'd have to spend more time and money on to MAYBE get together with. I'm getting pretty tired of the women who are charging $ plus, who I wouldn't even buy a drink at the local bar.

Don't knock until you've tried it. I have had very good experiences at both places. As for picking someone up at a bar, it has been years since I've done that and even when I was doing it, it was never a sure thing.

I guess the moral of the story is, "whatever floats your boat". Happy hunting.

Fun Fellagain
01-13-10, 17:28
Was at PT yesterday. Left very relaxed (and exhausted).

Teddy was quite inquisitive about who I was untill they found my card that showed I had been with Carol about a hundred times. Miss that girl. Anyways, Teddy was nice, mediocre massage. Playful at the end and fully satisfying. Firm, soft, bod and perky pretty melons. Num Num. Nice smooth pooter. A real performer. House fee plus $

Did not watch clock. Also, I don't know about you guys but when I go to an AMP I love it when they dress you afterwards, wipe yer forehead, hot towels, mouthwash, and generally pamper you. Thats cool.

I have one MINOR critique though, her hands feel like she used to be in the concrete business! Maybe the rice fields did that to her while she was a young girl. Anyone else notice that? Not enough to not reccomend her though by any means.

Other than that. I would and will repeat.

Also here is a tip I think many people don't know. You see all that rubbing alcohol guys? If you are like me and weary of disease, simply ask her to use rubbing alcohol at the end. She will know what to do. Rubbing Alcohol is not only anti-bacterial but also anti viral. Just a good precaution.

Also, if you try PT for the first time they use a card system. Don't sweat it. Just give a bogus name like I did and remember it. THink of it as your stage name. Have fun.

Have not seen Christina. Curious how she compares to Teddy. If you go see Teddy tell her Fun Fella sent you for her special treat!

Fun Fellagain
01-13-10, 17:31
Another tip guys, unlike what RJ says, DO NOT skip the table shower. Think of it more for their comfort than yours. Follow me?

Staty Safe and Keep on Banging!

Sawsy
01-13-10, 18:02

Some guys can, some guys can't. It's a matter of confidence, ability to talk them up, and to some lesser degree, how you present yourself. If everyone could there would be no market.

Also, to paraphrase Charlie Sheen: "I don't pay to screw them, I pay them to go home when I'm done". In other words, sometimes it's worth the dosh not to have to put up with any shit once you've got your rocks. YMMV.

Member #5237
01-14-10, 10:25

Most of the women you find who are willing to play for pay will NOT be stunning. Some will be more attractive then others, some will offer better service then others, some will have better personalities then others. But make no mistake, you will never find any of them in PENTHOUSE or similar magazines. If what you crave is a "stunning" provider, expect to pay a minimum of $500 plus the cost of a upscale HOTEL room if all she offers is outcall. FYI..........for those that don`t understand, Upscale hotel does not mean a motel that rents by the hour, Days Inn, Motel 6, etc.

Member #5237
01-14-10, 11:03
I have never been to an AMP and don't have any desire to. I have always found enough "fun" in the Indie massage/rub market. There is enough "LMT" available. Great massage with the same ending you find in an AMP. Another reason I like the Indie is that the atmosphere is usually "homey" and I know who I am going C. Repeat business for an Indie relies more on the service than in the AMP. We all have a expenxe comfort zone and AMP's don't fit in mine. Lastly. I just don't like "clinics" and AMP'S give me that medical office feel.

Of course, its all choice which makes for a great free market.

If you know of a LMT that offers FS, good for you. I can`t imagine a LMT who has to go thru on average 9 months of schooling, pass a certification test, apply for a license, and maybe even has to carry some sort of insurance to keep her license, would risk it all by being charged with prostitution. If LE busted a LMT for prostitution, they would notify the state which in turn could pull her license. Unless you actually see the license on the wall, don`t just assume she has one. One of the reasons I like AMPS is simply I love asian women. I find them very sensual. I have limited desire to visit a massage parlor that only offered white women. I do agree it is nicer to visit a provider in her home as opposed to a business location. Visiting any AMP for the first time I know I will not encounter the enraged "boyfriend" while I am there who proceeds to make me an offer, "give me your money and I won`t kill you". Visiting an indie for the first time you don`t know what to expect. Even as a repeat customer you face some risk. I previously reported on a provider I knew for about 2 years. The first time an opportunity presented itself, she stole my money and left. ( We were in a motel room and I fell asleep for about 15 minutes). As for the expense, based on the ads I see on CL & BP, the rates are very similar. Don`t be fooled by those low rates you see in the ads. Most times, once you fork over the money you are hit with the upsell. I once called an agency for outcall service to my motel room. Agreed to $200 on the phone. I asked for an asian girl. Bell rings, I open the door and find a beautiful asian girl standing there. Also standing there is a beautiful blonde. Was told the blonde just came for the ride, no extra charge for her. They swipe my credit card with their portable card reader, tell me to get comfortable while they change in the bathroom. They come out and tell me for the $200 I just paid, all I will get is a lingerie show, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT, unless I pay an additional $300-$400. I threw them out of the room and eventually got my money back from the bank. If you think an AMP is to expensive for you, just think of all the bullshit you avoid by going to one. I have been to many of them many, many times. Never been robbed, never hit with an upsell, never promised better service if I paid more only to realize the provider has a different idea of what "better servive" is. Never had a problem getting my money back if there was a problem with the provider. Just my 2 cents.

Member #5237
01-14-10, 11:17
Another tip guys, unlike what RJ says, DO NOT skip the table shower. Think of it more for their comfort than yours. Follow me?

Staty Safe and Keep on Banging!

I couldn`t agree more. By getting a TS the provider will know you are clean, and smell good and this will translate into much better service back in the room. Not a chance you will get a tour of the pacific rim if you skip the TS. Also, during the TS you can let your hands roam and this will translate into what menu you are offered back in the room. LE can not touch her tits or make any sexual contact with her. If you are new to a provider, by letting your hands roam during the TS, you will make HER more comfortable with you. The more comfortable she is with you, the better your session will be.

Member #5237
01-14-10, 11:19
Some guys can, some guys can't. It's a matter of confidence, ability to talk them up, and to some lesser degree, how you present yourself. If everyone could there would be no market.

Also, to paraphrase Charlie Sheen: "I don't pay to screw them, I pay them to go home when I'm done". In other words, sometimes it's worth the dosh not to have to put up with any shit once you've got your rocks. YMMV.

Charlie Sheen............the real American Idol.

CaptainFlapja
01-14-10, 17:45
I couldn`t agree more. By getting a TS the provider will know you are clean, and smell good and this will translate into much better service back in the room. Not a chance you will get a tour of the pacific rim if you skip the TS. Also, during the TS you can let your hands roam and this will translate into what menu you are offered back in the room. LE can not touch her tits or make any sexual contact with her. If you are new to a provider, by letting your hands roam during the TS, you will make HER more comfortable with you. The more comfortable she is with you, the better your session will be.

Never mind the fact that by itself the TS is pretty awesome. That's why an hour at an AMP is (sometimes/often) worth the small premium over a reliable indy provider.

You pays your money and takes your choices, right?

Member #5237
01-14-10, 18:30
Never mind the fact that by itself the TS is pretty awesome. That's why an hour at an AMP is (sometimes/often) worth the small premium over a reliable indy provider.

You pays your money and takes your choices, right?

And admit it, who doesn`t like a soapy feminine hand washing all those hard to reach places, or even just a soapy finger going up the crack of your ass?

No Fucking Balls
01-14-10, 19:03
Was in Largo today so I thought I would try the Pine Tree. This was my first visit. So I walk in and I get Amy. Amy is pretty hot, so I am thinking allright. I opted for the 30 minute massage with no TS. She starts massaging really hard and fast through a scratchy towel. Not sensual at all. The whole time I am thinking this sucks (and not in a good way). Finally I hear the mamasan say "time". I am thinking are you freaking kidding me? Not even a flip, no flirting, nothing worth. 60 So I asked her no flip, no front massage and she says "you get better massage next time". Now she starts the flirting and even has her bra undone. She helped me get dressed, gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "next time". I was pretty disappointed. Has anyone every had Amy before? I was thinking I should have gone to 73rd.

Master Baker
01-15-10, 22:57
If you go there you're paying out the a$$. Cameras outside are ok but why do they need to voice record in the rooms?

Was in Largo today so I thought I would try the Pine Tree. This was my first visit. So I walk in and I get Amy. Amy is pretty hot, so I am thinking allright. I opted for the 30 minute massage with no TS. She starts massaging really hard and fast through a scratchy towel. Not sensual at all. The whole time I am thinking this sucks (and not in a good way). Finally I hear the mamasan say "time". I am thinking are you freaking kidding me? Not even a flip, no flirting, nothing worth. 60 So I asked her no flip, no front massage and she says "you get better massage next time". Now she starts the flirting and even has her bra undone. She helped me get dressed, gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "next time". I was pretty disappointed. Has anyone every had Amy before? I was thinking I should have gone to 73rd.

BananaOil
01-15-10, 23:58
I think the voice recorder is so the owner can make sure the girl isn't making a side deal with the customer.

Bitchslap
01-16-10, 11:20
LOL I'm reading alot of these post and I see some seriously cheap fuckers out here.

I have a AMP I used weekely 150 complete. Girl is hott session runs hour and a half at times and frequently.

But...

I go weekly and have developed a relationship with my AMP to a point where I can have 2 or 3 girls if needed.

A 100 rub and tug gets you a reputation as just that a cheap fucker.

Your experiences are what you make them.

If you can afford to play the right way then by god don't complain about it.

I myself thinks its very comfortable and affordable to have a sense of security when I go for a session.

Believe me when your a cheap fuck these AMPs know that.

When you run in for a 30 min hand job your labeled a cop for sure.

Learn how to play the game and spend some money a few times and I gaurentee you the next time you want to go cheap they will do you a flavor.

I was down on cash last year a few weeks and only wanted a rub had the 80 and for 3 weeks straight she did all the same services that 150 would get you. Even got a 4 handed session the 3rd week.

Its called a reputation. And they observed that.

Yea yea not everyone can throw down 150 to 300 a week but some can and that gets you a great reputation.

Also don't ask where I go.

SmackThatAss
01-16-10, 12:22
Since I have tried 73rd a few times, its a fact that the owner records and films everything. I love it when the girls talk crap about the owner 'Julie" or whatever her name is.

I was told she has a direct link and is sitting on her butt watching everything, getting plate numbers and listening like a peeping tom. So if you really think your safe hanging out at 73rd you pretty much have a date with a LE officer one day. Don't say you didn't get warned first.

If you go there you're paying out the a$$. Cameras outside are ok but why do they need to voice record in the rooms?

Tampa52
01-16-10, 18:49
I neither doubt nor believe you. I simply want to verify your statement for myself.

How do you know this? Next time I am there I would like to look for the camera and/or microphone in the room. Where should I look?

Since I have tried 73rd a few times, its a fact that the owner records and films everything. I love it when the girls talk crap about the owner 'Julie" or whatever her name is.

I was told she has a direct link and is sitting on her butt watching everything, getting plate numbers and listening like a peeping tom. So if you really think your safe hanging out at 73rd you pretty much have a date with a LE officer one day. Don't say you didn't get warned first.

Edgar Alan Ho
01-16-10, 20:16
Since I have tried 73rd a few times, its a fact that the owner records and films everything.

That's a crime in itself. It's not legal to photograph or film someone when they have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Edgar Alan Ho
01-16-10, 20:42
I visited FT twice this week, just to see what it was like.

First visit I paid $50 for one hour and was told I could tip whatever I like.

Second visit I was offered some ambiguous options on a sheet of paper (same as the web site, including the "summer specials", although it's January) and was told that if I wanted the one hour for $50, "tipping starts at $100."

Both times it seemed that none of the preliminaries mattered anyway. Both times I was asked "what do you like?" during the session, indicating that my payment did not correspond to any specific treatment.

They have 2 therapists on duty at a time but you don't get to pick. They're on rotation. So if you want a specific therapist, you have to call and make an appointment. Their schedules are posted on their web site.

We are probably their primary source of advertising. I decided to visit based solely upon what I read here on this forum. Had I just viewed the web site, I probably would not have gone there.

They don't have photos of Lynn posted yet but she's a little cutie and sweet. I recommend trying her out.

The other therapist I saw was a cynical hardass.

If you're in dire need of treatment and don't care about the cost, this is a good option.

Clinton Bush
01-16-10, 21:38

Second visit I was offered some ambiguous options on a sheet of paper (same as the web site, including the "summer specials", although it's January) and was told that if I wanted the one hour for $50, "tipping starts at $100."

Both times it seemed that none of the preliminaries mattered anyway. Both times I was asked "what do you like?" during the session, indicating that my payment did not correspond to any specific treatment.

They have 2 therapists on duty at a time but you don't get to pick. They're on rotation. So if you want a specific therapist, you have to call and make an appointment. Their schedules are posted on their web site.

We are probably their primary source of advertising. I decided to visit based solely upon what I read here on this forum. Had I just viewed the web site, I probably would not have gone there.

They don't have photos of Lynn posted yet but she's a little cutie and sweet. I recommend trying her out.

If you're in dire need of treatment and don't care about the cost, this is a good option.See post #1726 in this forum. Haven't ex[ereienced all the girls but the ones I have seen are all sweet. Let Cindy know if you have any problems with the girls and she will make it right. She is a very caring owner who wants to be sure you leave satisfied.

Wolverine2030
01-17-10, 17:52
I was told by more than one person that used to work there about the voice recording. Can't give their names since the owner reads this board.
I don't know the owners real name, she goes by Lady Elane. Don't think I spelled it right. Hi L.E.

I think a camera in the parking lot to warn of LEO is a good idea. But NOT in the shop and NOT voice recording. There's no good reason for that!

Nope, I don't think it's safe there.I have been there a few times the past year, I had no issues. I actually enjoyed each girl I saw each time.

I understand they are redecorating?

Cameras outside to alert of 5-0 is good, not so sure about inside

Mongeur
01-18-10, 02:26
Was in Largo today so I thought I would try the Pine Tree. This was my first visit. So I walk in and I get Amy. Amy is pretty hot, so I am thinking allright. I opted for the 30 minute massage with no TS. She starts massaging really hard and fast through a scratchy towel. Not sensual at all. The whole time I am thinking this sucks (and not in a good way). Finally I hear the mamasan say "time". I am thinking are you freaking kidding me? Not even a flip, no flirting, nothing worth. 60 So I asked her no flip, no front massage and she says "you get better massage next time". Now she starts the flirting and even has her bra undone. She helped me get dressed, gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "next time". I was pretty disappointed. Has anyone every had Amy before? I was thinking I should have gone to 73rd.This is odd since there is nobody at Pine Tree named Amy (or anything phonetically similar to Amy). Either you were at a different "Pine Tree" (I only know of one) or the attendant didn't give you her real fake-name.

Mongeur
01-18-10, 02:35
Was at PT yesterday. Left very relaxed (and exhausted).

Teddy was quite inquisitive about who I was untill they found my card that showed I had been with Carol about a hundred times.[...]I know this is silly to get hung up on, but just to avoid confusion with any new mongers I figured I'd post this.

I've posted before (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=900368&postcount=1629) that I believed the attendant at PT's name is "Terry" (or possibly the more feminine Terri or Terrie) and not "Teddy". I had the presence of mind to confirm the last time I was there that it is indeed Terry, not Teddy. When the Korean girls pronounce the double-r it does sound kind of like a double-d, but her name (almost certainly a pseudonym anyway) is Terry.

Teddy would be cute as in "Teddy Bear", but when I hear "Teddy" I think of "cutesie term for a guy named Ted" and I certainly don't want a dude named Ted (cute or otherwise) as my attendant.

Submitted for whatever it is worth...

SmackThatAss
01-18-10, 11:25
No one by the name of Amy has worked at Pine Tree.

Where did you make this name up from?

Clinton Bush
01-18-10, 12:02
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

No Fucking Balls
01-18-10, 20:30
No one by the name of Amy has worked at Pine Tree.

Where did you make this name up from?Take it or leave it.

No Fucking Balls
01-18-10, 20:36
This is odd since there is nobody at Pine Tree named Amy (or anything phonetically similar to Amy). Either you were at a different "Pine Tree" (I only know of one) or the attendant didn't give you her real fake-name.Its possible she didn't give me her "real name" or I didn't remeber it correctly. Either could be the case. She was small, probably less than 5' 100 pounds and had long black hair and was wairing blue eye shadow. Pretty cute.

Truthbeknown
01-19-10, 00:11
On one hour sessions it is 50. And the donation is between you and the attendent. We do have menues for our 20 minute and 30 minute sessions that are flatrate prices. The menues are a little vague on discription of service for our protection, but most people can read between the lines.

The preliminaries matter very much and the attendents stay in the price for service boundries. You misunderstood the question "what do you like" meant. It was meant to find out if there is anything special that you like to make your session with us more comfortable and pleaseing for you. Everyone has little special things they like and we try to accommidate each customer in their own special way.

You do have the option to pick whatever attendent you desire. They go up on a rotation basis but if you wish to see a different attendent you can. If at anytime you are given a hard time from an attendent please let me know. My top priority is to make the customers happy and will address any issue that a customer has with our service. I appoligize for any inconvience that you may have had. You can call me at 727-686-8900 and I will try to make it right for you.

Lynn is back with us now. I usually wait a week to make sure everything works out before I post pics.

This is not where we advertise. We have many vessels that we use for our advertiseing, internet, fliers, newspapers, but most of all word of mouth which we greatly appreciate! Our website is simple, to the point without alot of nonsence floating around. Pictures are real and untouched. There is NO false advertiseing or pictures of people who do not really work here. Because our site is simple and low cost I am able to keep our prices low. Low overhead means low prices for you.

Neither F. T. Or T. G. Have cameras either inside or out. Our belief is locked doors are enough to keep unwanted guests away. Doors ARE locked whenever there is a session in progress. Thank you, and I hope this answers any questions. Cindy

Second visit I was offered some ambiguous options on a sheet of paper (same as the web site, including the "summer specials", although it's January) and was told that if I wanted the one hour for $50, "tipping starts at $100. "

Both times it seemed that none of the preliminaries mattered anyway. Both times I was asked "what do you like? " during the session, indicating that my payment did not correspond to any specific treatment.

If you're in dire need of treatment and don't care about the cost, this is a good option.

Edgar Alan Ho
01-19-10, 18:28
See post #1726 in this forum.

I considered that post quite a bit before I decided to visit FT.

One thing that puzzles me is the $40 option. Anyone tried that? Is it actually relaxing?

Edgar Alan Ho
01-19-10, 18:36
I appoligize for any inconvience that you may have had. You can call me at 727-686-8900 and I will try to make it right for you.

Thanks for responding. I'm not an "unhappy customer" though. Just perplexed by the wildly different presentations of the options.

SmackThatAss
01-20-10, 11:05
If you guys think either one of these Massage Parlors are going to just show you where their "bugs" are I got news for you. Since I worked for a security company once upon a time, good luck finding her veiled objects. Microphones and cameras can be disguised as so many different items.
Just remember some of the girls that are there daily don't even know where these objects are.
Good try Cindy you almost had the guys on this one.

Simple marketing skills my friend. Websites can vary in prices from $500. Up to $3000. And even more depending upon how elaberate you want them. Where do you think the price of that is going to trickel down to? I have looked at competitors sites and noticed alot of mumbo jumbo on the site that to me is unnecessary. I try to keep the site to the point of interest to the customers and what their really interested in. My site shows me where the customers go to the most. Photos, priceing, and schedules. That is what I concentrate on. I pay 19. 99 a year for my site, nothing to pass down the line and I do not trade service for service as some people do as I've heard that it gets out of control.

First of all we determine priceing prior to beginning session. If your not comfortable with our priceing arrangement then by all means stick to the menu.

I find this last issue humorous. Your more than welcome to come in anytime, state who you are, and I will be glad to let you go through all rooms. This invitation is extended to anyone who believes this crap! I will be here tomorrow, how about you? Why would anyone put themselves at risk?

Tampa52
01-20-10, 12:44
If you guys think either one of these Massage Parlors are going to just show you where their "bugs" are I got news for you. Since I worked for a security company once upon a time, good luck finding her veiled objects.

Microphones and cameras can be disguised as so many different items.

Just remember some of the girls that are there daily don't even know where these objects are.

Good try Cindy you almost had the guys on this one.OK then. Once again let me ask, how do you know that what you say is true. It is a simple question. How do you know. Not is it possible or what is the technology, but how do you know that particular business is guility of what you say is happening.

You are once again making wild accusations and failing to back it up.

Guys like you that are all talk and false accusations make hobbying more difficult for those of us that behave like adults.

So answer the question. How do you know?

Truthbeknown
01-20-10, 19:35
Moving on. Final Touch has expanded and we now have a very up-scale private room available which offers many specialty services including our special shower sessions. I have been asked many times if the 20. Discount is still in effect. The answer is yes. That is a permanent discount for all USA sexguide members. So stop in and check it out, you'll love it! Thanks QUOTE=Smackthatass]If you guys think either one of these Massage Parlors are going to just show you where their "bugs" are I got news for you. Since I worked for a security company once upon a time, good luck finding her veiled objects. Microphones and cameras can be disguised as so many different items.

Good try Cindy you almost had the guys on this one.[/QUOTE]