PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Vman1029
11-25-08, 09:00
What paper does the old blond advertise in and what section?

Thanks

TampaDave
11-25-08, 22:50
Went to Aloha today, before I head out on vacation. Currently, Sunshine and a new girl, Mimi, are working there.

I spent an interesting hour with Sunshine. Got parked for 10 min in room 1, then moved to room 5. A thoroughly enjoyable TS followed. Things took an interesting twist as we moved straight to the flip.

Started off with bare conversation which became 69 topics. Then she put on a hat and played cowgirl to the finish.

Then came the massage.

I enjoyed the session and Sunshine is quite attractive, about 5'5", maybe 110#, long curly hair, small breasts and a great ass. She is half korean and half japanese.

Side note about Yumi. I can't speak for anyone else but I was getting true GFE with her the last few visits, including BBBJ, DATY, 69, DFK, and MSOG. I am going to miss the sessions with her.

Loafer Boat
11-26-08, 05:40
The one on 49st and 72 ave N. Where the tattoo strip mall is has gotten real busy. When I stopped in to look at some tires at the shop behind I noticed guys parking on the side and walking over.Healing Hands has always been a legit, new age, sell you cyrstals kind of place. Having said that, I got to trust your radar "R". I tried to TOFTT yesterday, but they were locked up and no one was inside at luchtime. I'll try again and let you know.

Tampa Monger
11-26-08, 08:04
Went to Aloha today, before I head out on vacation. Currently, Sunshine and a new girl, Mimi, are working there.

I spent an interesting hour with Sunshine. Got parked for 10 min in room 1, then moved to room 5. A thoroughly enjoyable TS followed. Things took an interesting twist as we moved straight to the flip.

Started off with bare conversation which became 69 topics. Then she put on a hat and played cowgirl to the finish.

Then came the massage.

I enjoyed the session and Sunshine is quite attractive, about 5'5", maybe 110#, long curly hair, small breasts and a great ass. She is half korean and half japanese.

Side note about Yumi. I can't speak for anyone else but I was getting true GFE with her the last few visits, including BBBJ, DATY, 69, DFK, and MSOG. I am going to miss the sessions with her.

Never tried Yumi, as she was not my type physically. Sunshine, on the other hand, is amazing. If you're a tit man, she has little to offer, but for us ass men she's perfect. I've had many a good time with her.

Madeira Beach
11-27-08, 00:47
She advertises in that paper I think its called independent or something like that in the back area. Under massage.

Her ad says. Beautiful therapist.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Again a bit too old for me.-- she's like 50 something

Probably hot a long time ago.

Did have a big set up top. Nice to give a squeeze. More than a handful

Again, the massage was great / relaxing / firm touch

The ending was half hearted.

Would not repeat. Just my opinion.

R Consultant
11-27-08, 08:49
From my experience the legit ones can be had in time. I knew a LMT that was straight lace. I used to joke with her alot and one day we talked extra and tada. Miss pole smoker went to town. I was like dammit. I knew her bf was a happy SOB!

I saw her for like 6 months after that and then she moved. Good thing was she always had a HE ending for me. So with any luck this one might ring true.

Happy Hunting..

Healing Hands has always been a legit, new age, sell you cyrstals kind of place. Having said that, I got to trust your radar "R". I tried to TOFTT yesterday, but they were locked up and no one was inside at luchtime. I'll try again and let you know.

Madeira Beach
11-27-08, 19:48
The paper is creative loafing.

She advertises in that paper I think its called independent or something like that in the back area. Under massage.

Her ad says. Beautiful therapist.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Again a bit too old for me.-- she's like 50 something

Probably hot a long time ago.

Did have a big set up top. Nice to give a squeeze. More than a handful

Again, the massage was great / relaxing / firm touch

The ending was half hearted.

Would not repeat. Just my opinion.

Madeira Beach
11-27-08, 19:51
I drive past pine tree every morning on my way to work.-- also OK spa too anyways. On Tuesday morning I noticed to sheriffs dept cars driving into the joint. Wasn't sure what was going on. Couldn't stop.

Anyone have info.

Richie Sambora
11-27-08, 22:30
From my experience the legit ones can be had in time. I knew a LMT that was straight lace. I used to joke with her alot and one day we talked extra and tada. Miss pole smoker went to town. I was like dammit. I knew her bf was a happy SOB!

I saw her for like 6 months after that and then she moved. Good thing was she always had a HE ending for me. So with any luck this one might ring true.

Happy Hunting..That would be the all time Tampa legend Melody who, moved to Texas!

She was my favorite. I did see her last year when she came to visit some family.

Stay Safe,

RS

Billsohorney
11-29-08, 09:00
Looking for a good BBBJCIM, any suggestins?

Are there any 24 hr spas that sommeone would recomend?

Thanks

R Consultant
11-29-08, 10:33
I know theres a few girls there that can suck you silly. Bebe was the Head Scholar in my eyes. I don't know what the chick did but she was a pro!

I havent been there in awhile but all the years I have gone I was never really disappointed. Its off Ulmerton across from Airco Golf Course behind BKing.

They are not open 24 hours but you can get in anytime from like 10am and Im not sure when they close I just know its later at night. I dont like being the last guy at the end of the day.LOL!

Have fun --

Happy Hunting..

Thanks

Billsohorney
11-29-08, 11:19
I will try Bebe. would .6 work for her?

Billsohorney
11-29-08, 13:25
Apreciate the referal. What at the rates there? Typical .8? and what would she expect for this fine "O" conversation ? .6, .8, $?

Member #5237
11-30-08, 20:42
Apreciate the referal. What at the rates there? Typical .8? and what would she expect for this fine "O" conversation ? .6, .8, $?Forget about BeBe. She was let go. There were rumors she would steal money from customers who left there wallets/money in the room while getting a TS. She also had a gambling/alcohol problem. Have been to Aloha many times and never had a problem with any girl there. Mamasan is very friendly, I have even let her give me the TS while I waited for my massusse. Standard 60/80 rates apply. Place is very clean. They close early some times if business is slow, so if it is late, its best to call ahead before making the trip there.

R Consultant
12-01-08, 02:11
Rumors fly about Bebe but I never had any issues with her. I always shoot over there in the morning if I were going to go there. A little morning wake up. If you go on a Monday I find its a good day. Most guys have blown there loads and their money so the girls will wheel and deal with you.

You really cant go wrong there. Im just not into the Mamasan myself. Shes a little on the road hard put away wet look for me. I like an older woman if she has taken care of herself and not abused her body.

Happy Hunting..

Forget about BeBe. She was let go. There were rumors she would steal money from customers who left there wallets/money in the room while getting a TS. She also had a gambling/alcohol problem. Have been to Aloha many times and never had a problem with any girl there. Mamasan is very friendly, I have even let her give me the TS while I waited for my massusse. Standard 60/80 rates apply. Place is very clean. They close early some times if business is slow, so if it is late, its best to call ahead before making the trip there.

Clinton Bush
12-02-08, 02:29
Forget about BeBe. She was let go. There were rumors she would steal money from customers who left there wallets/money in the room while getting a TS. She also had a gambling/alcohol problem. Have been to Aloha many times and never had a problem with any girl there. Mamasan is very friendly, I have even let her give me the TS while I waited for my massusse. Standard 60/80 rates apply. Place is very clean. They close early some times if business is slow, so if it is late, its best to call ahead before making the trip there.

See my post about Osaka on the Tampa board. Even if the extras are not so great, a clean, relaxing massage is at least somewhat stress relieving.

I really need to try Aloha - Ulmerton. I used to go to Aloha - 5th Avenue with mixed results. I like variety - it's just hard to point my vehicle away from OK Spa as I always have a great time there.

I also need to try Pine Tree. It seems o have bad karma every time I try going there - either too many cars in lot, or it is closed, or LEO lurking nearby.

Cable
12-03-08, 18:50
Paid a visit there last Monday evening. Picked Sunshine for a HH and as reported here elsewhere she does have an exceptional ass. Actually, a great body all-around.

As far as a lay goes I've had much better from an asian. She pulled away when I was getting too vigorous from behind and when I flipped her to mish for the finale she was about as lively as a dead fish. With the bath and massage went way over the half hour but the uninspired fucking would not prompt a repeat visit. YMMV

Jaws Iii
12-04-08, 00:03

Thanks

Good luck on that one. Though I have found a few ladies that would comply, they are few and far between. I have had some luck cultivating some women over a period of time, but that is a hit or miss situation. I currently am not aware of a sure fire thing. Most of the time it came as a pleasant (okay, a great) surprise.

Bitchslap
12-05-08, 07:59
People with more then 50 post PM me for some valuable AMP info and a mind blowing experience.

If you all remember snow white then youll know what I'm talking about.

Happy Holidays

Please no fuckin new people asking for the info it will only be ignored.

Clinton Bush
12-05-08, 19:23
Good luck on that one. Though I have found a few ladies that would comply, they are few and far between. I have had some luck cultivating some women over a period of time, but that is a hit or miss situation. I currently am not aware of a sure fire thing. Most of the time it came as a pleasant (okay, a great) surprise.

It is almost always covered. In the handful of instances in my life where I have built up a relationship good enough for a surprise BBBJ, it has never been CIM.

It's just not in their culture.

Jaws Iii
12-06-08, 14:41
Jaws,

You must be doing it wrong.

Then please enlighten me as to the proper techinque that I am apparently not using. PM is ok.

And sorry, CB, but it has always been cim, with an occasional bird of true love - the swallow

Travelrr 433
12-09-08, 16:33
The economy is really hurting business and the Korean marketing plan includes extra attention to all customers needs.

Enjoy...

Travelrr

Moto Monger
12-11-08, 09:29
People with more then 50 post PM me for some valuable AMP info and a mind blowing experience.

If you all remember snow white then youll know what I'm talking about.

Happy Holidays

Please no fuckin new people asking for the info it will only be ignored.Someone else who thinks the number of posts someone has is a badge of honor. Having a lot of something or being something a long time doesnt make someone good at it or reliable. My grandfather has been driving for 60 years, does that make him a good driver? No hes a horrible menace on the road and I wouldnt trust my kids with him. So if some nube comes on here and replies too 50 posts with an "I agree" or just asking questions you will share info with them because they have run up some sort of tally. But someone who offers only a few quality posts here and there that any REAL monger can tell the difference on, gets nothing from you? They have gone over this on the Orlando board so many times. Its sad when a post count is what makes you believe someone is trustworthy or worthy of some sort of additional respect. I bet when you were a kid when Uncle Joe held out 4 shiney pennies in one hand and one dull quarter in the other for you too choose from, you took the pennies.

Travelrr 433
12-11-08, 14:00
Sometimes you need to explore other avenues. I found a $60 great massage for one hour with 5 minutes of anything you wanted. It was at this time all the rules came out! It was such a great massage for the price.This is a post menopausal 55 yr old who worked me over good. The HE was within the rules.

I think the picture was photo shopped.

http://www.nuturedbycj.com/
727 290-6107

Travelrr

Bone Yard
12-11-08, 14:18
If you zoom in on the picture you get a better sense of what she brings to the table (so to speak), plus you get to see her parents (maybe?) in the photo on the wall. Sounds like she's the right prescription for aching bones though.

Let's be careful out there!

Sometimes you need to explore other avenues. I found a $60 great massage for one hour with 5 minutes of anything you wanted. It was at this time all the rules came out! It was such a great massage for the price.This is a post menopausal 55 yr old who worked me over good. The HE was within the rules.

I think the picture was photo shopped.

http://www.nuturedbycj.com/
727 290-6107

Travelrr

IrishMale
12-11-08, 15:33
Someone else who thinks the number of posts someone has is a badge of honor. Having a lot of something or being something a long time doesnt make someone good at it or reliable. My grandfather has been driving for 60 years, does that make him a good driver? No hes a horrible menace on the road and I wouldnt trust my kids with him. So if some nube comes on here and replies too 50 posts with an "I agree" or just asking questions you will share info with them because they have run up some sort of tally. But someone who offers only a few quality posts here and there that any REAL monger can tell the difference on, gets nothing from you? They have gone over this on the Orlando board so many times. Its sad when a post count is what makes you believe someone is trustworthy or worthy of some sort of additional respect. I bet when you were a kid when Uncle Joe held out 4 shiney pennies in one hand and one dull quarter in the other for you too choose from, you took the pennies.

While I understand the concern of BS limiting responses to senior members, I sent a PM to him last week via this site and got no response. So, if there is information to be shared, I hope it will be forthcoming soon.

Incaller
12-11-08, 16:10
My grandfather has been driving for 60 years, does that make him a good driver? No hes a horrible menace on the road and I wouldnt trust my kids with him.

So your kids are safe, but you leave gramps on the road to possibly harm us or our loved ones? Nice!

R Consultant
12-11-08, 16:36
Since B-Slap is a friend of mine and hes not on here as often to read this. I think you need to realize he was stating very clearly if you haven't participated and gave some informative posts then he won't waste his time with you.
B-Slap chose the number 50, heck it could have been 25 or 100 who really cares what the number was. It was his information and his call,

If you wrote me I wouldn't tell you anything either. Now that you have introduced yourself why don't you put on a fat pair of Arabian Goggles on your face and go play in traffic or something..

Happy Hunting..

Someone else who thinks the number of posts someone has is a badge of honor. Having a lot of something or being something a long time doesnt make someone good at it or reliable. My grandfather has been driving for 60 years, does that make him a good driver? No hes a horrible menace on the road and I wouldnt trust my kids with him. So if some nube comes on here and replies too 50 posts with an "I agree" or just asking questions you will share info with them because they have run up some sort of tally. But someone who offers only a few quality posts here and there that any REAL monger can tell the difference on, gets nothing from you? They have gone over this on the Orlando board so many times. Its sad when a post count is what makes you believe someone is trustworthy or worthy of some sort of additional respect. I bet when you were a kid when Uncle Joe held out 4 shiney pennies in one hand and one dull quarter in the other for you too choose from, you took the pennies.

Moto Monger
12-11-08, 21:43
Since B-Slap is a friend of mine and hes not on here as often to read this. I think you need to realize he was stating very clearly if you haven't participated and gave some informative posts then he won't waste his time with you.
B-Slap chose the number 50, heck it could have been 25 or 100 who really cares what the number was. It was his information and his call,

If you wrote me I wouldn't tell you anything either. Now that you have introduced yourself why don't you put on a fat pair of Arabian Goggles on your face and go play in traffic or something..

Happy Hunting..I realize exactly what he said and am happy for you that he is your friend. What you need too realize though, is I was not looking for a super secret PM from him, you or anyone else. I am not going too insult you in return because its not worth it and there is enough worthless posts on these boards with little girls getting thier feelings hurt and calling each other names back and forth using up perfectly good space. I do not need too PM anyone, there is enough information out there on this forum and in other places for people too get what they need. Look at how many members there are and how few actually post. All I was doing was pointing out the humor of the 50 post badge of honor he thinks someone needs too pass his security test. Its been discussed here and on other area forums about the whole idea of being a Senior Member and what it really means. If he is worried about LEO he needs a different plan, they have plenty of people on here, Tampa's board and in Orlando, see ASSA Day spa that just got busted and where the MBI (thats Orlando's undercover force) got thier information from. Its not the quantity of the posts, its the quality. Sorry if you were offended by me talking too someone else and you chose too insult me for it. But I am sure he is a big boy and can defend himself if he felt offended by it. Anyone else that was offended. Sorry. I am going too play in traffic with my new Arabian Goggles and will be back later to read about and discuss the true purpose of the forum.

MM

Formalwear
12-11-08, 22:56
So I recently noticed two spas in Palm Harbor, Suki and Ocean Sauna. Has anyone tried them out and can rate them for me?

Member #4175
12-12-08, 08:22
So I recently noticed two spas in Palm Harbor, Suki and Ocean Sauna. Has anyone tried them out and can rate them for me?

Suki has tended to be on the high side as far as tipping. Haven't been to Ocean but I've heard it might be more reasonable.

Clinton Bush
12-12-08, 10:06
I am going too play in traffic with my new Arabian Goggles and will be back later to read about and discuss the true purpose of the forum. MM

With all of 14 posts to your credit, do you really think you have the credibility to lecture a very well respected senior member like RConsultant about the "true purpose of the forum"?

He has contributed 100 times what you have here in volume alone and when you compare the value of the content, he's contributed 1000's of times of what you have here. I think the point Bitchslap was trying to make was well proven here by your conduct. That is "if you don't know how to conduct yourself in this forum, why should he unleash you on a good provider and ruin things for everyone else?"

I know your first impulse will be to post some derogatory drivel here about me here too. But try to "listen and learn". We were all newbies at one time or another. The "senior members" here really don't have anything against new members, you just need to contribute here and earn your credibility. Posting like you have and insulting a well respected senior member is definitely not the way to do this. Think about it.

Moto Monger
12-12-08, 12:02
With all of 14 posts to your credit, do you really think you have the credibility to lecture a very well respected senior member like RConsultant about the "true purpose of the forum"?

He has contributed 100 times what you have here in volume alone and when you compare the value of the content, he's contributed 1000's of times of what you have here. I think the point Bitchslap was trying to make was well proven here by your conduct. That is "if you don't know how to conduct yourself in this forum, why should he unleash you on a good provider and ruin things for everyone else?"

I know your first impulse will be to post some derogatory drivel here about me here too. But try to "listen and learn". We were all newbies at one time or another. The "senior members" here really don't have anything against new members, you just need to contribute here and earn your credibility. Posting like you have and insulting a well respected senior member is definitely not the way to do this. Think about it.I don't need credibility too lecture someone and you having 2 posts or 10000 doesn't give you the credibiliy to lecture me. It means you have spent a lot of time at your computer. Credibility. LOL. Do some of you people listen too yourselves and what you are talking about? Does your "senior status" get you a special pin? Get you too the front of the line at a restaurant? Does it get you a promotion at work? Does it REALLY get you some sort of respect? From who? No, it gets you " posting status" on an anonymous board where people talk about where when and how too get their rocks off. I am not insulting anyone and frankly do not care what you or anyone else on this board thinks of it if they do not like it. I can make a new name and make 50 shitty posts and none of you would be a word too the wiser. But instead you get my honest opinion on the thought of someone wanting some sort or post limit before he would divulge information. Some people can't handle honesty. Post counts and status on this board don't mean shit in the real world. If some newbie (according too your post count theory) wants too rub your balls because you have posted a lot, then thats great for them and great for you that you can hold your chin up because of it. Don't like what I have too say? Ignore me. I will still get sleep tonight. And too correct you, I never said RC did not understand what this board is about, I said I wasnt going too do exactly this, get in a pissing contest and have everyone else have too read people lecturing one another and calling names. So you were mistaken. I am not going too insult you, just as I said I was not going too do to RC. So I have broken my word in not posting again, but I admit it and its only because you on piped in on me for my post that was not too you and my reply that was also not too you. I even said sorry too those who were offended. I didn't have too. So again, I will attempt too move forward and stay on topic of Massage Parlors. Lets see if everyone else can.

AlterdBeast
12-12-08, 14:22
I asked before but didn't sound like anyone had tried this yet. I tried twice, once was too early (noon on a sat? ) and the other time they didn't answer and said they were in back when I called. I am anxious to give it a shot but that makes ma a little leery. Anyone?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ers/955118943.html

Thanks guys

AlterdBeast
12-12-08, 15:17
Guess my first one didn't go through? Has anyone tried this yet? I went twice but no luck. First time closed at noon on sat, other time no answer? Would love some feedback, thanks.

Clinton Bush
12-13-08, 01:35
I can make a new name and make 50 shitty posts It can only improve your credibility here.

Moto Monger
12-13-08, 10:01
Credibility. LOL. Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning. Good post. Hey. And its one more on your tally. Your credibility just went up too!

Eye Myt
12-13-08, 15:50
It can only improve your credibility here.

CB, you didn't heed my mothers advice....."ignore it and it will go away"

Travelrr 433
12-13-08, 19:34
Cruising the CL ads I found this one just before the summer break and now I see she is back for the winter.This old babe was an Atlantic City icon and has set up shop in a seniors condo complex. This 65yr old is as horny as they come.

Her old man and I do mean old is out by the pool while she is practicing her trade.She is delightful and she gives a great massage with special attention to your feet!Nice touch!

I fly every week and come home like a pretzel and sometimes you just want a nice rub. I was not ready for this old who mounted me without her little dress revealing these big excited titties. She was as wet as any 35 yr old broad.I though Oh Fuck! I didn't sign up for this...I am not old yet!

Long story great BBJ and a $20 tip ! Holy Shit! You never know.

So now she is back and advertising..

$80 FULL HOUR OF BLISS

HRS 9am to 9pm....7 days a week

call ANDREA 727-278-4966

Swlnmmbr
12-14-08, 12:12
I asked before but didn't sound like anyone had tried this yet. I tried twice, once was too early (noon on a sat? ) and the other time they didn't answer and said they were in back when I called. I am anxious to give it a shot but that makes ma a little leery. Anyone?

Thanks guysI've been to this place. Met with Chastity and had a great time. I can't vouch for any other ladies there, but I did enjoy my time.

Bone Yard
12-15-08, 09:46
Hey Travelrr, Did you know about her "seniority" prior to partaking? I'm curious as to your reaction on first sight. I may have to check this one out.

Cruising the CL ads I found this one just before the summer break and now I see she is back for the winter.This old babe was an Atlantic City icon and has set up shop in a seniors condo complex. This 65yr old is as horny as they come.

AlterdBeast
12-15-08, 17:15
I've been to this place. Met with Chastity and had a great time. I can't vouch for any other ladies there, but I did enjoy my time.I tried it out today. Not real complaints. Did the job. Met a blond chick, forget her name. Wanted $$ though. Better looks and price at the one nearby, but like I said, did the job soooo? Not that bad.

Drew Park
12-15-08, 19:02

Well, with all the 401Ks down the drain & others out significant cash on account of the Bernard Madoff scandal, I bet we'll start seeing a lot more "older gals" on Craigslist trying to supplement their Social Security. Could be a buyers market for those mongers inclined to play...

John Kelly
12-15-08, 21:09
That's gotta be a 'niche' market, to be sure, but for those grandma's willing to it's gotta pay more than being a cashier at Publix. I'd be curious to see a pic of this ol' gal.

Dirtymike
12-16-08, 19:56
That's gotta be a 'niche' market, to be sure, but for those grandma's willing to it's gotta pay more than being a cashier at Publix. I'd be curious to see a pic of this ol' gal.

I will give this granny a try and post a report...

Thanks!

DM

R Consultant
12-16-08, 21:25
According to the statistics Grandma's need love to. Can you guys imagine when she gets to the nursing homes and she starts draining all the Grandpa's checking accounts. Grandma's gonna have a monopoly going for her.

LOL!!

Happy Hunting..

QUOTE=John Kelly]That's gotta be a 'niche' market, to be sure, but for those grandma's willing to it's gotta pay more than being a cashier at Publix. I'd be curious to see a pic of this ol' gal.[/QUOTE]

Clinton Bush
12-16-08, 23:24
According to the statistics Grandma's need love to. Can you guys imagine when she gets to the nursing homes and she starts draining all the Grandpa's checking accounts. Grandma's gonna have a monopoly going for her.

LOL!!

Happy Hunting..

That's the problem - all of the other Grandma's aren't "draining" anything. That's why Grandpa is out looking for a silver Cougar love-mate. And it's got to be easy money for the lady. She isn't really getting rammed. More like waiting for it to stiffen and leak out a few drops I would imagine. Easy money for senior bingo.

Sawsy
12-17-08, 09:39
I will give this granny a try and post a report...

Thanks!

DM

Make sure you get her to take out her teeth. Best part with the really older women is that they forget that you just finished and start you up all over again.

Hardwood123
12-19-08, 01:57
Make sure you get her to take out her teeth. Best part with the really older women is that they forget that you just finished and start you up all over again.June 25, 1745

My dear Friend,

I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entering into it at present, appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissars. If you get a prudent healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.

But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!

Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly; being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.

IrishMale
12-27-08, 21:18
Visited today and was told they will close for 3 days beginning New Year's day. Was very busy when I stopped but standard fare of sauna, TS, massage and HE.

IrishMale
01-05-09, 21:52
Newspapers reported that Chang Lee, 56, was killed in a car accident on Dale Mabry Drive in Tampa on New Year's Eve at about 10 PM. Long time patrons of Aloha off Ulmerton may remember her as Angel, the former owner of Aloha and possibly a co-owner at the time of her death. According to the news reports, her car was hit from behind, her car spun clockwise and went into the grass shoulder where it rolled over. She was unfortunately not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle. She died a short time after being taken to the hospital.

Travelrr 433
01-05-09, 22:30
On the recommendation of a visiting Sr.member I visited One Suana in East Bradenton off 301 this afternoon.Walked in and was met by Mama who conducted TS with good rub, then it is off to the room and in comes Hanna , a very cute 24yr. old little tight body who says $$bucks for the whole deal as she goes down on Mr Willy.. WOW! Next thing she is buck ass naked and says you give me money now.NO massage here in this joint, it is a K whorehouse.

I was looking for a decent massage and a rub and tug on a Monday! I told her I had the normal door plus a tip for the HE.She jumps on top and goes to town and I am out the door in twenty minutes.

If I were to pay $$ it would be an hour with a well reviewed local girl with great talent.Save your money and stay local!

Travelrr

Travelrr

R Consultant
01-06-09, 08:06
Any of you guys got any intel on this new massage parlor that opened up? I know of the one on 49st and its owned by the same people I guess as the new one that opened up.

They most likely have more women in order to keep two places going. That means more girls to see for us. The economy is getting brighter and brighter.

Girls look good from the pics and you guys wanting a sista well it looks they got one for you.

Here's a link and if you got some intel you can share publicly please b/c if you like.

I like the part " Variety of services to meet your personal needs" -- Whoever posted this has no clue all the needs I actually have--LOL!!

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand_opening_8424_4th_st_n_suite_f_st_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1154515

Grand opening 8424 4th st. n. suite f - st...
posted: December 31, 2008, 11:00 AM

GRAND

OPENING
8424 4th St. N.
Suite F - St. Pete
(close to Tampa/275,Gandy Blvd.)
Stress Relief
Introductory Specials!
Variety of services
to meet your
personal needs.

Come meet our amazing staff!! Open 9am-8pm 7 days

727-289-7216
Parking in the rear.

SW Surfer
01-06-09, 10:45
Well I was in town and thought I would check out the new AMP. I called using my Surf Phone and set up a time. Arrived 45mins early to check out the area and suspect action. Glad I did, I saw 2 white vans in the back lot and every 10-15mins they hustled a cuffed guy into one of them. So I went to the Barneys looking at the wave runners and kept an eye out. I think they had 4-5 guys in the vans when my cell rang. It was a girl named Kelly asking if I was going to make it to my appt and they would give me a discount. I told her I didn't know what she was talking about and that some guy at the gas station asked to use my phone, must have been him.

Wow - be safe -

Surf Out.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/international_goddess_body_blessings_stress_relief_magical_moments_are_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1223824

INTERNATIONAL
GODDESS

Body Blessings
& stress relief.
Magical moments are just a phone call away! - Lisa

2 Locations. By Appt. Only.
10387 Gandy Blvd. St Pete, FL
& 35558 U.S.19

727-271-1980

Grooovy Dude
01-06-09, 13:25
Well I was in town and thought I would check out the new AMP. I called using my Surf Phone and set up a time. Arrived 45mins early to check out the area and suspect action. Glad I did, I saw 2 white vans in the back lot and every 10-15mins they hustled a cuffed guy into one of them. So I went to the Barneys looking at the wave runners and kept an eye out. I think they had 4-5 guys in the vans when my cell rang. It was a girl named Kelly asking if I was going to make it to my appt and they would give me a discount. I told her I didn't know what she was talking about and that some guy at the gas station asked to use my phone, must have been him.

Wow - be safe -

Surf Out.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/international_goddess_body_blessings_stress_relief_magical_moments_are_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1223824

INTERNATIONAL
GODDESS

Body Blessings
& stress relief.

& 35558 U.S.19

727-271-1980Wow! First off, you can't even see the back lot by pulling into the parking lot of the plaza next to barney's. Second, what are you talking about "the new AMP" what the hell is AMP? Third, what's the name of the place your talking about? Fourth, I guarantee the girls at this supposed place you are talking about would love to have that much business, another guy walking out of the place every 10-15 minutes! Wow! That would be awesome for them! 4 real! And what's up with the link to this girl's ad on backpage? What's it got to do with what you are lying about? Do you not have anything better to do than make up stories about a competitor? Are you that insecure and that much of a hater that you take time out of your day to lie about people gettin' busted at a place of business? This is all false, no girl named kelly works here, and no "little men in a white van" were pulling people out in cuffs. And who in their right mind goes to an appointment 45 minutes early? What a loser. Next time, if you wanna bash someone, make it sound more believeable, okay, haterz?

Good. Bye now!

Grooovy Dude
01-06-09, 13:37

Wow - be safe -

Surf Out.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

INTERNATIONAL
GODDESS

Body Blessings
& stress relief.

& 35558 U.S.19

727-271-1980Wow! That dope that you're on, you know, the one that's making you see things and make up stories? Must be real good! This report is purely a total lie! Yeah, a new guy shuffled into a van cuffed every 10-15 minutes! Must be nice to have that much business! [Deleted by Admin] ! Next time you want to target someone for whatever reason. Why not try to use some factual basis in your story? ! You can't even see the back lot by pulling into the parking lot, period. Tell me something, which side of the back lot was being used for this so-called sting? This never happened! Nice try. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than sit around and make up stories and then try to target someone? What's the problem, either you are another girl somewhere who is that insecure and jealous of the girl who's link you posted or you are a man who she probably refused to see or do anything with because you are so nasty and stank she couldn't stand it! Grow up, [Deleted by Admin] ! At!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

SW Surfer
01-06-09, 15:09
I guess I pissed off a pimp or LE.

"Grooovey Dude" If you are going to call me a liar, place it in a report. Oh BTW, you registered as a new user and then jump my ass for telling the truth. If I am lying about my post, provide some proof.

Grooovey Dude, says He works at International, and this never happened, how about when I called the number that called me I get forwarded to the Police Special Services Unit - Call it yourself 541-0952.

Also here is a picture of the location She sent me to when I called originally ( pulled from Google ).

I have way to much going on to post a bogus report about this kind of thing......maybe you need some other reliable members to post good reviews. All I can post is what I saw.

Surf Out!!!

Grooovy Dude
01-06-09, 15:34

"Grooovey Dude" If you are going to call me a liar, place it in a report. Oh BTW, you register as a new user and then jump my ass for telling the truth. If I am lying about my post, provide some proof.

Surf Out!!!I have tried to post a report here, I have submitted two different ones, this makes three and none of them are showing up. I guess I'm doing something wrong.

I'm not a pimp or LE, I am a female who works at the location.

You want ME to provide proof that you're lying???? Why not YOU provide proof that you're telling the truth!!!!

And yes, I did make a new account today, it's in response to your posting that I read, that's why I signed up on this site. No other reason.

So, I think you should SURF OUT and get a life.

SmackThatAss
01-06-09, 16:50
Thanks for the information as I saw that ad as well. Sounds like you upset someone and the sting they were conducting.

Thanks for the heads up.

"Grooovey Dude" If you are going to call me a liar, place it in a report. Oh BTW, you registered as a new user and then jump my ass for telling the truth. If I am lying about my post, provide some proof.

Grooovey Dude, says He works at International, and this never happened, how about when I called the number that called me I get forwarded to the Police Special Services Unit - Call it yourself 541-0952.

Also here is a picture of the location She sent me to when I called originally ( pulled from Google ).

I have way to much going on to post a bogus report about this kind of thing......maybe you need some other reliable members to post good reviews. All I can post is what I saw.

Surf Out!!!

Drew Park
01-06-09, 19:26
Any of you guys got any intel on this new massage parlor that opened up? I know of the one on 49st and its owned by the same people I guess as the new one that opened up.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand_opening_8424_4th_st_n_suite_f_st_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1154515

Hmmmm, wonder which girl allows the "parking in rear"??

Four For 5
01-06-09, 20:15
As a potential customer, here is why I felt that Grooovy doesn't jive:

Google search of The International Goddess phone number shows a total of 4 different addresses: 2 in Palm Harbor off 19, one off Seven Springs in Port Richey, a Gandy address, and now a Gulf to Bay address.

I checked out one of their earlier addresses they advertised that was in a professional center next to the CVS on 19 and Curlew. A van parked directly in front of the door made things not jive with me.

One of the Lisa pics has a lisalicious.com address and the site contains a seemingly much younger, thinner, and brunette Lisa.

In an effort to dispute a bogus report a "woman" who says she works their hurriedly opens an account here to defend hers and their honor and comes up with "Grooovy Dude"?????? I'll just leave the incoherence of said defense to the readers of it.

Clinton Bush
01-06-09, 21:40
I have tried to post a report here, I have submitted two different ones, this makes three and none of them are showing up. I guess I'm doing something wrong.

I'm not a pimp or LE, I am a female who works at the location.

You want ME to provide proof that you're lying???? Why not YOU provide proof that you're telling the truth!!!!

And yes, I did make a new account today, it's in response to your posting that I read, that's why I signed up on this site. No other reason.

So, I think you should SURF OUT and get a life.

I have to go with the SW Surfer on this one.
* He has 200+ posts to your hand full
* He has no reason to make things up
* Here the truth is assumed among senior posters with a track record of credibility - the burden is on you to provide proof he is not telling the truth, but you can't

One final thought - if you are a female working there as you claim, why did you not disclose this initially and why did you pick the posting name "Grooovy Dude"? Was it to post some favorable self reviews and make us think they came from a hobbyist? Not too many of us want to see a female who is a "Dude"? I think comedian Ron White said it best - "You can't fix stupid"

Surfer - time to catch another wave - this one obviously isn't worth wasting your board wax on... and thanks for the warning about this sting op!

R Consultant
01-07-09, 03:03
I know there was a girl who did actually do that where Naughty Nikki used to work. She was an older chick who always stated in her ad-"The backdoor was always open for you".. I don't know about you but any dumbazz chick that does that repeatedly is going to run into some issues down the road.

I did get three reports this evening from different guys that said they have been there a few times at the 4st massage parlor. He got his unit down to this chicks tonsils for less than .6. Others said they went around the world for .1

So depending on what avenue your looking to travel the local MP's are finally dropping their prices to compete with 20-30 dollar hookers on the streets. It's amazing how low ballin prices are getting for all these paper chasers..

I don't know about you guys but at that rate trading my overpriced SO for an hour of this hookah's time sounds like 2009 Economics are coming together rather nicely.

I would just tell her to back that azzz up Drew and throw some chump change on the table and watch her gobble it up like a scum sucking bottom of the ocean parasite.. LOL!!!

After all the rip-offs I have been reading about its time the hobbyist take something back and stop getting the screws put to them, When you have guys paying .1 to .2 and not even getting a decent lay we got serious issues. So its nice to hear that some girls are lowering and providing which is what this website is based on to begin with.

Happy Hunting..

SmackThatAss
01-07-09, 10:03
I went back there again Monday and this place is just the worse MP I have seen. I can't recommend this place at all. I have been around the world and they are just rude and overpriced. They are still using surveillance camera's to watch us guys. I saw camera's in the hallway when you turn right to go the bathroom. I also saw one outside when I was leaving. It's unbelievable that whoever owns this place wants to watch you like this and possibly tape you. I asked if it was being taped and she just put her hands up. She also told me to be quiet we might be getting taped or overheard. When I was in the room she just wanted to give me a half arse massage. The oral skills weren't that great.

I have PM'd a few members and have been told these girls are doing alot less with more money wanted up front. Some offer bbjcim but you can't tell anyone they say. So since I won't be returning unless these tactics change here's the bottom line--- Not Recommended.

Eye Myt
01-07-09, 10:51

GRAND

OPENING
8424 4th St. N.
Suite F - St. Pete
Stress Relief
Introductory Specials!
Variety of services
to meet your
personal needs.

727-289-7216
Parking in the rear.

Anybody agree that this is Sasha's old address? I think I remember someone reporting that she went to the great Massage Parlor in the sky!

R Consultant
01-07-09, 11:41
I remember reading that Sasha had passed awhile back. But I believe she had worked in the MP that was on 4st/5th Ave N. The got closed when the city council guy got on the illegal stuff going on. I remember a few of the girls and Sasha getting arrested for working without a license and prostitution.I also believe she worked out of the MP that was up on 5th Ave N and in the 44st block or somewhere in that number at the very beginning.

Then I believe Sasha worked out of her house after her arrest. Then I think the cops figured that out an I will say this she was a sweetheart of a woman and she gave a guy a good time when you visited her. Something very hard to find these days without all the games.

So if she was down on 4st/84th Ave N MP I don't remember her there. But who knows maybe someone saw her there it just wasn't me.

Happy Hunting..

GRAND

OPENING
8424 4th St. N.
Suite F - St. Pete
Stress Relief
Introductory Specials!
Variety of services
to meet your
personal needs.

727-289-7216
Parking in the rear.

Anybody agree that this is Sasha's old address? I think I remember someone reporting that she went to the great Massage Parlor in the sky!

Four For 5
01-07-09, 13:24
Anybody agree that this is Sasha's old address? I think I remember someone reporting that she went to the great Massage Parlor in the sky!Unless I'm missing something, the international goddess and RC's MP inquiry are not the same. I did not see an address for IG on 4th st.

However I do remember seeing Sasha (big boobs & nasty stretch marks) at that location, or at least at the strip mall map quest shows. I don't see how 3 or 4 girls can work out of a place as small as the one I saw Sasha in.

SirLickaLot
01-07-09, 14:19
I haven't been to this one but MOST of the places use 1 camera for the front door and 1 camera for the back door. No... not that back door. lol

When you are in the room with the provider, the other one will watch the cameras. If they see leo coming up, they ring a buzzer in the rooms. It's a warning for you and the provider. Which I think is a good idea.

But I sure as hell don't want a camera in the room.

I went back there again Monday and this place is just the worse MP I have seen. I can't recommend this place at all. I have been around the world and they are just rude and overpriced. They are still using surveillance camera's to watch us guys. I saw camera's in the hallway when you turn right to go the bathroom. I also saw one outside when I was leaving. It's unbelievable that whoever owns this place wants to watch you like this and possibly tape you. I asked if it was being taped and she just put her hands up. She also told me to be quiet we might be getting taped or overheard. When I was in the room she just wanted to give me a half arse massage. The oral skills weren't that great.

I have PM'd a few members and have been told these girls are doing alot less with more money wanted up front. Some offer bbjcim but you can't tell anyone they say. So since I won't be returning unless these tactics change here's the bottom line--- Not Recommended.

Grooovy Dude
01-07-09, 15:07

Surf Out!!!To SW: I owe you a huge apology! I am hoping this doesn't take as long to post as the ones I tried to post yesterday. This is not the same location that I work at, I don't know where this location is, so as far as I know, you did see what you have posted you saw! I am extremely apologetic for what I posted yesterday! I was totally wrong!

And yes, to everyone else who responded, I chose the name grooovy dude because if there was some type of sting going on, didn't want any trouble to be linked to me or somehow come back to me with using "my" name. I was trying to avoid any confrontation and by choosing a "dude" it was the best way to not be linked. (in my mind).

At any rate. I apologize profusely. To surfer. My bad! See, I work in a shop that happens to be near barney's on gandy and when you mentioned barney's. Well, seeing as we are the only shop I know of near that location, welllll. I obviously assumed surfer was talking about us. And since I work nights at our location and nothing like that happened, well, I hope you can understand why I was calling you a liar. My fault, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry!

There was never a name of the location posted in the original post, so I (and everyone I work with) thought it was being posted about a totally different location. I do not work at this international place, where ever it is? I've never even heard of it.

At any rate: I am so sorry for anything I have said previously. I was / am wrong! I was wrong, I was wrong! I am so extremely sorry! I don't know how many times I can say that. I feel extremely ridiculous and stupid! And yes, go ahead, all of you and post how stupid I am, go ahead and slam me a few more times.

Surfer, please accept my apologies for anything I have said. I was wrong.

Grooovy dude-ette.

CaptainFlapja
01-07-09, 17:09
Unless I'm missing something, the international goddess and RC's MP inquiry are not the same. I did not see an address for IG on 4th st.

However I do remember seeing Sasha (big boobs & nasty stretch marks) at that location, or at least at the strip mall map quest shows. I don't see how 3 or 4 girls can work out of a place as small as the one I saw Sasha in.I'm pretty sure that Sasha used to be in the building next door, just to the south. It's a small white building as opposed to the larger beige building this 8424 is located in.

Haven't been to either Sasha's back in the day, or this new one, but I'm familiar with the area.

Eye Myt
01-07-09, 17:43
However I do remember seeing Sasha (big boobs & nasty stretch marks) at that location, or at least at the strip mall map quest shows. I don't see how 3 or 4 girls can work out of a place as small as the one I saw Sasha in.

Perhaps we buried Sasha too soon. I did a little search on her old house on 24th st and found out the tax bill goes to Sasha in Red Lion PA, wherever the fuck that is..

Oh, and BTW, the house is in foreclosure. Surpise!!

SmackThatAss
01-07-09, 21:52
The girl I saw told me the owner likes to watch the girls so they don't rip the owner off when they have to give the owner a cut of what we pay the girl. It has nothing to do with looking out for LE. I guess the owner doesn't trust her own staff. I have a feeling the staff and the owner don't really trust one another at all. It's also no excuse why the service is so poor. I was told if I met her at her house I would get better service and she would be more comfortable. What about her telling me to be quiet as she thinks the owner has a bugging system to? This 73rd MP just has way to much drama for a place that is known for prostitution and relaxation.
If you want to know the girl I saw you can pm me I didn't want to post it here to get her in trouble with her co-workers.

I haven't been to this one but MOST of the places use 1 camera for the front door and 1 camera for the back door. No... not that back door. lol

When you are in the room with the provider, the other one will watch the cameras. If they see leo coming up, they ring a buzzer in the rooms. It's a warning for you and the provider. Which I think is a good idea.

R Consultant
01-08-09, 09:48
I differ with you on that! I have never been to one that has a camera! I won't go or have any part of such nonsense. I don't care if my face is on Wally Worlds camera or something of that nature. But ain't no way your getting my face on a MP camera.

Why don't you just go ahead call your local law enforcement and tell them your going to a MP and what you plan on doing!!

Or why don't you stop by the local police station and ask a nice officer where the best place to pick up a hooker and some crack to feed her.

If you haven't been arrested it sure sounds like you don't care in my book.

Otherwise why does someone even belong to an under the radar board? Why don't you just put a dam ad in the paper or on tv and advertise your looking for hookers?

If there's any type of surveillance cameras or microphones you have no clue what the other party is going to use that for. Its best to keep the odds in your favor at all time.

If not here's a piece of rope go ahead and run with it you are going to hang yourself eventually playing the odds..

Happy Hunting..

SirLickaLot
01-08-09, 11:46
Not all the places have the camera in PLAIN view.

And if the camera is facing the parking lot, how could they prove you went inside? How could you be arrested for being in the lot? Because you were LOST?

I won't name the places out here. But if you've been to some local places, Then you've been on camera.

And no, I haven't been arrested.

I differ with you on that! I have never been to one that has a camera! I won't go or have any part of such nonsense. I don't care if my face is on Wally Worlds camera or something of that nature. But ain't no way your getting my face on MP camera.

Why don't you just go ahead call your local law enforcement and tell them your going and what you plan on doing!!

Or why don't you stop by the local police station and ask a nice officer where the best place to pick up a hooker and some crack to feed her.

If you haven't been arrested it sure sounds like you don't care in my book.

Otherwise why does someone even belong to under the radar boards? Why don't you just put a dam ad in the paper or on tv and advertise your looking for hookers?

If there's any type of surveillance cameras or microphones you have no clue what the party is going to use that for. Its best to keep the odds in your favor at all time.

If not here's a rope go ahead and run with it..

Happy Hunting..

SirLickaLot
01-08-09, 12:32
Not all the places have the camera in PLAIN view.

And if the camera is facing the parking lot, how could they prove you went inside? How could you be arrested for being in the lot? Because you were LOST?

I won't name the places out here.

But, if you've been to some local places? Then you've been on camera!

It's 2009. Camera's are everywhere!

And, no I haven't been arrested.

SW Surfer
01-08-09, 13:24
I know a few AMP that have a Camera outside the front door and check you out before they buzz you in. I don't care if they are the lowest res garbage cameras around, they will still record a good enough image to be used by Leo.

I simply turn around and leave if I see a camera.

*** I don't even want to think about the high res low light cameras in the VIP at strip clubs ***

Blazin 74
01-08-09, 15:13
Had to get my Sophia fix again. I think after this time I'm going to move on from her. No particular reason than getting old with her.

I want to try this OK place everyone was talking about but kind of letting it slow down before I try it LOL.

Drew Park
01-08-09, 19:45
I know there was a girl who did actually do that where Naughty Nikki used to work. She was an older chick who always stated in her ad-"The backdoor was always open for you".. I don't know about you but any dumbazz chick that does that repeatedly is going to run into some issues down the road.

You mean Lenna??

http://www.lovelylenna.com/

Member #5237
01-08-09, 19:51
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but all MPs have cameras covering the front and back doors and parking lot. They are there not only so they can see Uncle LEO outside, but also they can see when a guy who is obviously drunk is approaching the door. The one thing I have been told many times, these places hate when guys show up drunk. Beside the fact that some guys can be real dicks when they have been drinking, these girls don't want you getting sick inside their building. They also want to know if any seedy looking people are loitering outside their door. The Aloha Spa on 5th st has a camera right at the front counter mounted on the same machine they run credit cards with. As soon as you walk in the door, you are on camera. Not much different then some jewelry stores where you can't be buzzed in until the employees look at you then determine if you are "safe". Who cares if you are on camera in the parking lot? It's a legitimate business licensed by the city & state. I like having those cameras there, because I know mamasan will hit the buzzer as soon as she sees unwelcome visitors and I have a chance to put my pants back on. If you don't like cameras, stay away from MPs. And who is to say a provider who has incall service does not have hidden cameras? Don't be so paranoid. The only way you can be sure no cameras exist, have the provider come to your location. As long as there are no cameras in the massage room, it's harmless.

R Consultant
01-09-09, 08:03
Drew you are the Man!!!!! Yes sir that is the girl I was to referring to. She has been the backdoor girl that I always remember about on a few other websites about how she was great at it.

Happy Hunting..

You mean Lenna??

http://www.lovelylenna.com/

R Consultant
01-09-09, 08:15
I can call shenanigans on the statement about the camera on 5th Ave N. Since I had been there about 10 freaking times. I know not one of the 10 times unless it was in the last 8 months there was no camera. I look for cameras. I never went back when that old bag gave me the sorriest massage I had in a long time. I was aggravated and I left and didn't even care about a HE. One note it was lot cheaper on the wallet,

Have you guys noticed the older Asian mamasan on 5th Aloha is the one that was getting arrested? She must have not have showed the UC a good time either.

I also will say I have been to both Aloha's and have never seen a dude refused service for being drunk. I was there one night and I think I was the only guy of 5 that wasn't drunk of his azz. One guy stood outside the door taking a leak. LOL! I was like hell no he isn't doing that. So you are telling me the girls are refusing service. Seriously! It's money to them why do they care if a guy is drunk most are horny as all when they are anyway.

You are so wrong to say cameras are harmless. Why don't you pay attention when a crime happens and the first thing LE does is start looking around to see what cameras in the area of the crime where actually taping. They check those cameras out to see what those tapes have gathered.

You can be the one to have your happy face on the film at 6pm & 11pm newscast. I think I will keep to my philosophy of avoiding the camera situation all together.

Here is something to make you go get a massage and get some relief. I like white t-backs more and more.. LOL!

http://www.livevideo.com/video/79A3573DAA00462FB52AEB05CDE95ABD/hidden-camera-at-massage-parlo.aspx

Happy Hunting..

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but all MPs have cameras covering the front and back doors and parking lot. They are there not only so they can see Uncle LEO outside, but also they can see when a guy who is obviously drunk is approaching the door. The one thing I have been told many times, these places hate when guys show up drunk. Beside the fact that some guys can be real dicks when they have been drinking, these girls don't want you getting sick inside their building. They also want to know if any seedy looking people are loitering outside their door. The Aloha Spa on 5th st has a camera right at the front counter mounted on the same machine they run credit cards with. As soon as you walk in the door, you are on camera. Not much different then some jewelry stores where you can't be buzzed in until the employees look at you then determine if you are "safe". Who cares if you are on camera in the parking lot? It's a legitimate business licensed by the city & state. I like having those cameras there, because I know mamasan will hit the buzzer as soon as she sees unwelcome visitors and I have a chance to put my pants back on. If you don't like cameras, stay away from MPs. And who is to say a provider who has incall service does not have hidden cameras? Don't be so paranoid. The only way you can be sure no cameras exist, have the provider come to your location. As long as there are no cameras in the massage room, it's harmless.

Four For 5
01-09-09, 10:56
Here is something to make you go get a massage and get some relief. I like white t-backs more and more.. LOL!

http://www.livevideo.com/video/79A3573DAA00462FB52AEB05CDE95ABD/hidden-camera-at-massage-parlo.aspx

Happy Hunting.. Shenanigans indeed. If the so-called "hidden cameraman" were to get any closer his wood would be in on the massage as well.

Jaws Iii
01-09-09, 11:12
[QUOTE=R Consultant]I have now gotten 36 emails from guys saying that the only place that has camera's is the MP on Park blvd and the 50th block. So SirLickaLot when you have said "places" I really don't know of any other than that.

The old days of the Four Seasons there was a camera in the reception room and a monitor in the back with a pile of tapes around it. That's why I always wore a hat and kept my head down.

PT has four cameras on the premises. I came in the back one time and was escorted into the girls' living area by the mamasan as things were a bit busy. There was a TV on the wall that was split into quadrants with four different camera views on it. She went up to it and punched a button to resolve it to one view. I did not see any taping facilities, but I could have missed them. The views included the back of the building, where I thought I had been clever to park and stay out of sight.

Member #4175
01-09-09, 15:22
Back in the good old days Osaka had a camera aimed at the back parking lot. The monitor was in fairly plain sight in the room where all the ladies hung out. The old mamasan asked me if I thought a brown sedan was leo because it had one of those dumbass stickers you get for contributing to one of the sheriff's organizations.

She was pretty freaked out but I told her no it was just a sucker bet on avoiding a ticket if you got pulled over.

Since it was monitoring the parking lot I didn't get too worried about being on camera. I'm guessing she wasn't taping, just wanted to get a heads up on trouble before it came in the door.

I could really use one of Penny's or Yummi's sessions about now.......... :(

IrishMale
01-09-09, 17:52
Does anyone remember the video on the 6 o'clock news when 3 or 4 guys kicked in the door and robbed the Japanese Spa on Kennedy? That video came from a camera in the entrance foyer. Magic Spa monitors the front parking lot and the alley in back. If you look carefully inside, usually in the break room, you will find a monitor or two. I had a relationship with the previous owner of Magic and know the cams were not hooked up to a recorder or computer hard drive. I'm not sure now that the place has a new owner but the girls always watched that camera when a customer got out of the car and came up to the door. Based on the car, the dress, and the way a person carried themselves, judgements were made who to take the person and how to decide what level of service would be offered. It's been my experience that many of them do in fact have cameras, specifically to scope out each customer as they approach the door. I don't know of any that have cameras in side, and those spas I have personal knowledge of having cameras do not record from them,with the exception of Japanese Spa.

R Consultant
01-09-09, 17:57
I had a constructive conversation today with the owner of 73rd MP, She completely validated the concerns she has and her views on the issues we have discussed here on this board. She assured me that the cameras in place are there for a security issue to make sure each patron and specialist is in a safe environment and she verified nothing is being recorded.

After our conversation I do support her reasoning and I understand that providing a safe environment is paramount. So from what I have gathered 73rd is an establishment you can visit without worry your picture will show up somewhere unwanted.

I would like to add that knowing that I won't be recorded is something that makes me feel alot safer in my own philosophy of hobbying. I try to remind myself something I learned from my grandfather Safety first, and keep your head on a swivel in your journey through life. Which pretty much means You must pay attention to your surroundings all the time. Complacency is one of the leading reasons people put their guard down at times and end up in a situation that could have been avoided.

So have fun and enjoy 73rd with renewed confidence that our best interests our being taken to heart and our concerns are being heard and addressed. I did appreciate the time she took with me today to have myself and to relay to other members that they are safe to visit 73rd's establishment.

Anyone questions guys please feel free to b/c channel me.

Happy Hunting..

Logi17
01-09-09, 18:38
Visited the Spring Spa today on Ulmerton and they didn't have any cameras that I saw.

I saw a tiny thing named Yung. Got an awesome ts from her and then she must have known I just needed some hands roaming all over me because she didn't give me a massage but she did put some pressure on my back, butt and legs but basically just glided her hands all over me not too lightly and not too firmly and it just felt great.

On the flip she hopped up on the table clothed placed her puss on my hard on and asked what I wanted. Pointed to my mouth and ran for a cover and came back stripped down. We sucked each others nipples she went into 69, covered me up let me play/lick her ass and puss and blew me good.

Finished with some more firm gliding and I was out the door.

Door fee of. 8 and gave her tip of. 6. Not too shabby.

Drew Park
01-09-09, 19:23
Back in the good old days Osaka had a camera aimed at the back parking lot. The monitor was in fairly plain sight in the room where all the ladies hung out....Since it was monitoring the parking lot I didn't get too worried about being on camera. I'm guessing she wasn't taping, just wanted to get a heads up on trouble before it came in the door....I could really use one of Penny's or Yummi's sessions about now.......... :(

More than once I had to cool my heels in that backroom while you other mongers were enjoying Penny or Tina. ELM is right. Those were monitors only. The only recording device was the DVD and CD player used for those gawd awful Korean TV shows.

Member #5237
01-09-09, 19:47
So you are telling me the girls are refusing service. Seriously! It's money to them why do they care if a guy is drunk most are horny as all when they are anyway.I never said these girls refuse service to guys who are drunk. I said they don't like it. First, some of these girls are there against their will trying to pay off a debt. Next, you have some drunk coming in who thinks he is the funniest guy on earth reeking of alcohol. Not a very pleasant expierence for the girl. The nicer you are to them, the better service you will receive. I am still amazed at how many guys will skip the table shower because they feel it's wasted time. It's just common sense that if you are fresh out of the shower the girl will provide alot better service. Just imagine how many guys will shower at approx 7 am. Work all day, maybe smell of ciggarette smoke or alcohol, then expect a high level of service from a girl at 8 pm. They think they don't stink because they only sit behind a desk all day. Yet, these same guys will ***** and moan if they pick up a SW who reeks of alcohol, or has poor personal hygiene. My point is. If you are sober, and treat the girls like a lady, you will have a much better expierence. Getting back to the cameras for a second, I once visited my favorite AMP to see my favorite girl. When I arrived, she was busy and mamasan had me wait in the waiting room. When I entered, I noticed this was the room where the monitors and recording equipment were located. I constantly watched the monitors and the only thing I ever saw was video of the OUTSIDE of the building. NEVER any interior shots. I refuse to believe any of these places would risk a huge lawsuit, and plenty of bad attention from Uncle LEO for filming you without clothes on.

Moto Monger
01-10-09, 01:19
I have seen cameras at several places in Orlando. They are sometimes out in the open, like at I. T. (for those who know what I am talking about) that has a Papasan, that is LOADED with cameras and if you see past the curtain where you pay, there is a wall of monitors. I figured it was just ending up on some porn web site in Vietnam or Korea. LOL. Sorta. Same with Assa. One day being led back too the room I saw in the ladies sleeping quarters (first room on the left heading back) and again saw several monitors and guy watching them (along with 2 mattresses on the floor) before they shut the door quickly. Couldn't tell if one was looking in a room. I have seen some hidden much better. I am sorry too disagree, but anyone who thinks that these places do not have cameras monitoring (not necessarily recording) at least some part of their premises is being naive.

MM

Eye Myt
01-10-09, 08:45
I had a constructive conversation today with the owner of 73rd MP, She completely validated the concerns she has and her views on the issues we have discussed here on this board. She assured me that the cameras in place are there for a security issue to make sure each patron and specialist is in a safe environment and she verified nothing is being recorded.

After our conversation I do support her reasoning and I understand that providing a safe environment is paramount. So from what I have gathered 73rd is an establishment you can visit without worry your picture will show up somewhere unwanted.

I would like to add that knowing that I won't be recorded is something that makes me feel alot safer in my own philosophy of hobbying. I try to remind myself something I learned from my grandfather Safety first, and keep your head on a swivel in your journey through life. Which pretty much means You must pay attention to your surroundings all the time. Complacency is one of the leading reasons people put their guard down at times and end up in a situation that could have been avoided.

So have fun and enjoy 73rd with renewed confidence that our best interests our being taken to heart and our concerns are being heard and addressed. I did appreciate the time she took with me today to have myself and to relay to other members that they are safe to visit 73rd's establishment.

Anyone questions guys please feel free to b/c channel me.

Happy Hunting..

Did you get laid? Inquiring minds want to know!

Eye Myt
01-10-09, 08:52
7 Seas has a camera in the VIP room. It streams in Sheldons office. One of the gals that used to work there told me it was to keep the girls from providing services in the VIP room that he only wanted provided in the Champagne room. He gets 75 for the Champagne room and 10(plus 5 tip-out) for the Vip...Simple math.

R Consultant
01-10-09, 10:04
I don't operate like our punk azz boy Josh. I have no problems paying for services as you guys well know I have dropped alot of coin in my years of hobbying.
For the record the conversation was between the owner and me and she just manages and owns the establishment. She doesn't actually cater to the patrons in that manner. So your answer is NO that was never even discussed. I really just appreciated a well defined explanation that she gave. It was completely a professionally on the facts conversation,

This should take care of all the Pm's I got asking the same question so I don't have to type the same thing to each of you guys.

Did you get laid? Inquiring minds want to know!

Eye Myt
01-10-09, 11:06
I don't operate like our punk azz boy Josh. I have no problems paying for services as you guys well know I have dropped alot of coin in my years of hobbying.
For the record the conversation was between the owner and me and she just manages and owns the establishment. She doesn't actually cater to the patrons in that manner. So your answer is NO that was never even discussed. I really just appreciated a well defined explanation that she gave. It was completely a professionally on the facts conversation,

This should take care of all the Pm's I got asking the same question so I don't have to type the same thing to each of you guys.

Somebody needs a nap!!

R Consultant
01-10-09, 11:18
I think a nap is the last thing on the agenda. I guess if you read some of the BS pm's that come across my computer its amazing what crosses some guys mind.One dipshit that has 3 posts asked me did you "crown the owners A-hole". I was like where do you come up with this stupid shit.

But seriously it was all business as it should be. I was just thrilled that somebody actually took the time to give a shit about how us hobbyists are treated and our views.

We type alot of stuff and exchange alot of information. Just imagine how much coin this board actually generates for the girls we talk about. Its in mass quantities if you really think about it.

Happy Hunting..

[

QUOTE=Eye Myt]Somebody needs a nap!![/QUOTE]

Mike Wazowski
01-10-09, 22:51
I think a nap is the last thing on the agenda. I guess if you read some of the BS pm's that come across my computer its amazing what crosses some guys mind.One dipshit that has 3 posts asked me did you "crown the owners A-hole". I was like where do you come up with this stupid shit.

But seriously it was all business as it should be. I was just thrilled that somebody actually took the time to give a shit about how us hobbyists are treated and our views.

We type alot of stuff and exchange alot of information. Just imagine how much coin this board actually generates for the girls we talk about. Its in mass quantities if you really think about it.

Happy Hunting..

[

QUOTE=Eye Myt]Somebody needs a nap!![/QUOTE]

Yeah but... Damn it!!! Did you crown the owner's A-hole or not?

Sorry. Couldn't resist that one.

R Consultant
01-11-09, 02:04
We could always find an owner that does serve the hobbyist and complain all day and night and then tell her to make it right. Then we could crown her A-hole like a firing squad.

But nope this go around it didn't happen.

Happy Hunting..[

QUOTE=Mike Wazowski][/QUOTE]

Yeah but... Damn it!!! Did you crown the owner's A-hole or not?

Sorry. Couldn't resist that one.[/QUOTE]

Bone Yard
01-11-09, 23:30
A recent visit to OK produced usual therapeutic stress reduction.

They're hoping the superbowl will bring increased activity so I'm told there will be some new providers leading up the game day.

Four For 5
01-14-09, 11:48
Very nice "Chakra balancing" at this place.

Travelrr 433
01-14-09, 16:47
Hard times abound and I have found a ball rub expert for the ages! Seniors PM me for details in St.Pete.

Travelrr

Stick54
01-14-09, 22:01
I'm a visitor from the frigid north, as in New England. Since all of my local amps have been shut down, I was looking forward to sampling the local wares. I stopped by Aloha today, thinking I was armed with local knowledge from previous posts. As it turned out I was charged a $.8 fee at the door. After a decent ts and massage, at the moment of truth I was told that the additional fee would be $$. This seemed pretty steep and inconsistent with what I had read here. I negotiated a reduced rate for reduced service, and still managed to enjoy myself. But I won't be back if this is the quoted rate is the going rate. That's too high a price for the degree of service. Did she quote me standard rates, or did she think she smelled innocent money? Any perspective? Thanks.

Clinton Bush
01-14-09, 23:39
I'm a visitor from the frigid north, as in New England. Since all of my local amps have been shut down, I was looking forward to sampling the local wares. I stopped by Aloha today, thinking I was armed with local knowledge from previous posts. As it turned out I was charged a $.8 fee at the door. After a decent ts and massage, at the moment of truth I was told that the additional fee would be $$. This seemed pretty steep and inconsistent with what I had read here. I negotiated a reduced rate for reduced service, and still managed to enjoy myself. But I won't be back if this is the quoted rate is the going rate. That's too high a price for the degree of service. Did she quote me standard rates, or did she think she smelled innocent money? Any perspective? Thanks.

These may have been related at some time in the past but now are not.
There is an Aloha on 5th Avenue near 34th street (older providers, lesser reviewed here - I have had a decent time there in the past but many others have not). There is a 2nd Aloha Spa in an industrial park off Ulmerton (younger providers and more plentiful and much better reviews here).

In Tampa Bay AMPs, the going rate for the door fee is .6 for 1/2 hour and .8 for a full hour with table shower. You should never pay any more than this and most places would not charge that. My guess is you looked like a horny tourist and a new AMP girl got greedy with you.

Sorry but once you showed you would pay a door fee of $.8, it is no wonder that you were quoted another $$ for fs. A total of $$$.8 is outrageous for an AMP. You should be able to enjoy the full menu most AMPs for around half of that.

R Consultant
01-15-09, 02:43
I have been stung by the old hag on 5th Ave N Aloha many moons ago. The Aloha on Ulmerton was always my personal favorite. Those girls will work you over in a bad way if they feel they can.

Rule #1 is never agree to the first figure these girls throw at you. You have to know they are high balling you from the beginning. Its the hustle that they try to get you with.
If she said $$ I would purposely say $ and do my best to not go over 1.25 or just tell her no deal. Then get ready to walk out. If she needs the coin she will be all over you like bees after some honey. She already wasted time with you so she wants to get paid. So the ball is always in your hands.

The best getter done mode is tell her you will give her a tip on top of the agreed of price if your really impressed with her skills Of course your tip can be whatever you feel like it. I know one guy gave this girl a dollar and told her she needed alot more practice if she wants any more money. I was like dam thats a little rough but she needs more practice to play with the big girls. Can you imagine the name calling she must have done when he left... LOL!!

Better luck next time but it gets better,,,,,,,,

Happy Hunting..

Member #4175
01-15-09, 08:36
Back in the days of Ruby (aka Loopy) and Sunshine, at Aloha on Ulmerton, that the standard rate for an hour was the normal .80 at the door plus $.20 for the full boat. I'm guessing the idea was to let their customers get in, off, and out for $$ total.

It wasn't as good a deal as Osaka but then again some days I just didn't feel like taking the long trip across the bay.

Man I miss those days.

And don't get me started on the demise of Four Seasons. :(

Stick54
01-15-09, 08:36
A couple of clarifications - it was .8 at the door, not 1.8, so the total quoted was $$.8. Sorry for the confusion. And as you surmised, it was the 5th Ave establishment.

Thanks for the info. My first mistake was stopping at the wrong Aloha!

I'm sorry to hear that negotiation is an integral part of the process. One thing I liked up North was the mamasan monitoring the financials and making sure you paid the $ going rate (+.6 hourly door fee), and no more. I find it so difficult to negotiate with junior distracting me.

I appreciate the response.

Jaws Iii
01-15-09, 23:42
Back in the days of Ruby (aka Loopy) and Sunshine, at Aloha on Ulmerton, that the standard rate for an hour was the normal .80 at the door plus $.20 for the full boat. I'm guessing the idea was to let their customers get in, off, and out for $$ total.

It wasn't as good a deal as Osaka but then again some days I just didn't feel like taking the long trip across the bay.

Man I miss those days.

And don't get me started on the demise of Four Seasons. :(

You know, Sunshine is still around, even as we speak. They are proceding in a cautious fashion, however, as they have many "foreigners" showing up there. Had to laugh over that one - guess you can be a stranger in your own land. They were blaming it on the Superbowl. They are nervous over Leo, so procede carefully. As for Loopy (Ruby) ...rofl, haven't seen her around since the good old days.

And the Four Seasons? I busted my AMP cherry there and have been spoiled ever since. A bbbjwcim on my first try kind of made it hard to follow up (thank you Bebe). My favorites were Kelly, Perry, and Jennifer. I bet a few of you remember them.

J3

Tampa Monger
01-16-09, 10:20
You know, Sunshine is still around, even as we speak.

Yep. Just saw her.

Clinton Bush
01-20-09, 03:54
Visited the Spring Spa today on Ulmerton and they didn't have any cameras that I saw.

I saw a tiny thing named Yung. Got an awesome ts from her and then she must have known I just needed some hands roaming all over me because she didn't give me a massage but she did put some pressure on my back, butt and legs but basically just glided her hands all over me not too lightly and not too firmly and it just felt great.

On the flip she hopped up on the table clothed placed her puss on my hard on and asked what I wanted. Pointed to my mouth and ran for a cover and came back stripped down. We sucked each others nipples she went into 69, covered me up let me play/lick her ass and puss and blew me good.

Finished with some more firm gliding and I was out the door.

Door fee of. 8 and gave her tip of. 6. Not too shabby.

Yung is a cute, small spinner with a tight small butt - 5'2, 100 lbs.

Had a very satisfying and incredibly intense CBJ with prostate milking and massage. I had never experienced this before. Got me rock hard instantly, much harder than I have ever been. Probed and found my male "g spot" and really worked it over good. For such a young girl she really knows what she is doing. Her hand and mouth were working in perfect rhythm. Yung spent 20 minutes taking me right up to the brink, then backing off a little, then taking me right up to the brink again.

Finally, she took me balls deep into her throat just like in a You Porn video and I shuddered intensely for about 5 minutes while she continued to suck and to stimulate "the spot". Just incredible! Next time, I will test Yung's riding skills. She looks like she will be a very tight fit in the saddle.

door fee - .8 for hour,
tip for provider - .6
experiencing a mind blowing high intensity 5 minute orgasm - priceless.

Travelrr 433
01-20-09, 10:01
See my post #782,let's not ruin this one....Remember OSAKA!

Travelrr

Suntreas
01-20-09, 18:22
See my post #782,let's not ruin this one....Remember OSAKA!

TravelrrJust tried her out today (this morning). She is incredible, but my dumb luck, she's on the rag, so I didn't get to try everything I wanted. So FYI if you're wanting to tap that over the next few days.

Clinton Bush
01-23-09, 02:43
A recent visit to OK produced usual therapeutic stress reduction.

They're hoping the superbowl will bring increased activity so I'm told there will be some new providers leading up the game day.

I did not see any new providers during my recent visit to OK Spa. I'm not complaining though - all the girls are hot and the two girl special always leaves me completely drained. :) .8 door fee + 1.6 total tip (two girls)

ps - mid afternoon is a great time to go - not crowded so easy to get 2 girls

Travelrr 433
01-26-09, 22:22
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8047961&version=1&locale=EN-US

The sandbox was closed because of info that slipped. Watch for details...

IrishMale
01-27-09, 13:00
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8047961&version=1&locale=EN-US

The sandbox was closed because of info that slipped. Watch for details...

Geez, not again. OK, they say maybe human trafficking is going on and then the police officer interveiwed says they make more money than they've ever seen in their lives. That's why they do it. And for those who know the workers, you know they spend it on gambling, international vacations, and high end clothing and accessories.

Stpeteguy
01-27-09, 15:06
The police try to make it sound like the women are some kind of victims. In most countries prostitution is legal. Most of them sold it in their countries, came over her and sell it here. With the way our government is spending money they don't have, maybe they should think of making it legal here.
When I think of how much money they spend to shut down adult theaters and round up girls from AMPs it just amazes me. We all know they can't stop girls from selling it or even guys from buying it. The only thing left is to allow it, tell us how bad it is for us and tax us on it for our own good. Kind of like cigs and beer.

Geez, not again. OK, they say maybe human trafficking is going on and then the police officer interveiwed says they make more money than they've ever seen in their lives. That's why they do it. And for those who know the workers, you know they spend it on gambling, international vacations, and high end clothing and accessories.

Sneeky
02-06-09, 22:16
I have been reading these boards for a LONG time, posted a few times, but I felt the need to report on my latest dream. Sorry this report is so long, but--- I had the opportunity to visit of the Spas reported on a few days ago. I got there just about opening time. It seemed a little weird, as this place is in a business like development, and the other businesses had their window blinds open—and are able to see who goes into the spa! I went into the reception area, and there she was. Very pretty, with a smile like the sunshine. She didn’t say much, just put her hand out to collect the fee. I gave her the $. 8 for an hour visit, and she opened he door to let me into the main area. As soon as I walked in, she hugged me and made sure I felt her body close. She had on a slinky, short black dress that made her look fabulous. The first thing I noted was that this place was SPOTLESS. I have been to other spas in the Tampa area, and I always wondered if I would catch malaria or something for breathing the air. But this place was beautiful. In the room she asked if I wanted shower, and I said YES (of course! ) She left to start the water, but quickly returned and helped me undress. In the shower room, she took care to make sure I was very clean. My butt hole has not been this clean since I fell water skiing and the tow boat dragged me 100 yards! All during the table shower I could see under her small dress wherever she bent over to get hot water. At one point, the water was too hot, and I yelled OUCH. She immediately adjusted the temp. Back to the room for the massage. She covered me with the towel, and started working on my back. After 10 minutes, she lay down flat on me, and was hugging me. I quickly turned around so we were face to face, and she started kissing me. I had my hands all over, and slid her panties aside and entered her without wearing a hat. After a few pumps, she pulled back, and went to get the hat. Every position was wonderful with her. Mish po-sish, doggie, etc. I pulled out and she did oral for a while, then back to mish. Knees to her chest, then legs around me. It was hard to hold out! Then, in mish, she started to bite my lower lip while kissing me. At first I thought it was funny, then it started to hurt. It became real painful, and I was about to say something, but all of a sudden she climaxed and released my lip. She went limp and I finished. She then left and came back with hot towel to clean me up. As she was getting dressed, she mentioned her small breasts (they are), but I went to kiss one, and she pushed my face into it hard. So, I sucked on it for a while Then she moved my head to the other one. She brought some mouthwash into the room and a piece of gum for me. She insisted on dressing me, and on the way out, called to the mamasan. She introduced me, and held my hand and walked me out. When I got to my car I looked in the mirror, and I could see indents of her teeth on my lower lip, and it still hurt like crazy. Finally, I got home, and when I went to take my shoes off, I noticed that she tied my shoes in a double knot, and I had to cut one of the laces to get the shoe off. Oh well. Yes, I gave a larger tip than usual, even though I might have to treat my lip and buy new shoe laces.

Clinton Bush
02-08-09, 15:07
I quickly turned around so we were face to face, and she started kissing me. I had my hands all over, and slid her panties aside and entered her without wearing a hat. After a few pumps, she pulled back, and went to get the hat.

I see from the Hawaii boards that bareback FS it available to long time repeat customers in a few places. But I have mongered up and down much of the mainland USA and never found this unless the girls was drunk or high (very rare) or if you are a long time repeat customer and the girl has an off moment. In each case, I politely declined it. I like you fellow mongers here and I'd gladly share many things with you (a taxi from the airport, a pitcher of beer, a few mongering tips, some good stories) but there are some things I just don't want to share and getting sloppy seconds bareback FS from an AMP girl is one of them.

Always use a hat is probably the first thing any mamasan drills into them when they get off the boat. I am not saying you are bs-ing us here but what you probably saw and felt was one of the great illusions that they all practice and that you won't notice when they get you are all worked up.

Many can do a trick which feels like a simulated bareback FS. It involves slipping their hand down between their legs behind their ass and making you think you are entering Barbara Bush when you are really playing with Jack Handy. To complete the illusion they are are bobbing up and down on their hips like they are riding. Also many girls also do a simulated BBBJ with their hands. You won't notice this as they usually lie their head on your stomach with their hair touching your pubes and bob up and down while blocking your view to Mr. Happy. Meanwhile the hand is doing the work not the mouth. Remember the hand is quicker than the eye. A lot of experienced K girls are great actresses and skilled magicians.

If an AMP girl really is doing bareback FS with every monger she sees, you might want to get Lil' Sneeky checked out ASAP because chances are that AMP isn't as SPOTLESS as you thought it was (if you catch my drift).
---------
BTW for any of you mongers who want a really toe curling experience with the most drop dead gorgeous AMP girl in town check out reviews of Yumi (pronounced You-me) on the Tampa massage board. She leaves in a few weeks so you need to hurry. Use the phrase "You + me = Yummy" and she'll take good care of you. Trust me on this one.

Sneeky
02-08-09, 19:13
It was no trick-- I was in her bareback only briefly. I was on top, her arms were around my back. She did pull away quickly to get a hat for me to wear.

Mike Wazowski
02-09-09, 01:41
I see from the Hawaii boards that bareback FS it available to long time repeat customers in a few places. But I have mongered up and down much of the mainland USA and never found this unless the girls was drunk or high (very rare) or if you are a long time repeat customer and the girl has an off moment. In each case, I politely declined it. I like you fellow mongers here and I'd gladly share many things with you (a taxi from the airport, a pitcher of beer, a few mongering tips, some good stories) but there are some things I just don't want to share and getting sloppy seconds bareback FS from an AMP girl is one of them.

Always use a hat is probably the first thing any mamasan drills into them when they get off the boat. I am not saying you are bs-ing us here but what you probably saw and felt was one of the great illusions that they all practice and that you won't notice when they get you are all worked up.

I guess you missed the good old days of Osaka. The option was always offered.

Member #5237
02-09-09, 05:07
It was no trick-- I was in her bareback only briefly. I was on top, her arms were around my back. She did pull away quickly to get a hat for me to wear.
After 10 minutes, she lay down flat on me, and was hugging me. I quickly turned around so we were face to face, and she started kissing me. I had my hands all over, and slid her panties aside and entered her without wearing a hat. After a few pumps, she pulled back,

From your previous post......the visualation I am getting is that you were on the bottom. Please explain.

R Consultant
02-09-09, 07:40
If your not in a committed relationship with a girl, your foolish not to wear a condom whether your in an AMP or just going out on a date.

An older monger told me once you are actually swapping DNA & Diseases with every person she has been with you and you have been with.

That's scary enough for me to want to use protection.

Happy Hunting..

Many can do a trick which feels like a simulated bareback FS. It involves slipping their hand down between their legs behind their ass and making you think you are entering Barbara Bush when you are really playing with Jack Handy. To complete the illusion they are are bobbing up and down on their hips like they are riding. Also many girls also do a simulated BBBJ with their hands. You won't notice this as they usually lie their head on your stomach with their hair touching your pubes and bob up and down while blocking your view to Mr. Happy. Meanwhile the hand is doing the work not the mouth. Remember the hand is quicker than the eye. A lot of experienced K girls are great actresses and skilled magicians.

If an AMP girl really is doing bareback FS with every monger she sees, you might want to get Lil' Sneeky checked out ASAP because chances are that AMP isn't as SPOTLESS as you thought it was (if you catch my drift).
---------
BTW for any of you mongers who want a really toe curling experience with the most drop dead gorgeous AMP girl in town check out reviews of Yumi (pronounced You-me) on the Tampa massage board. She leaves in a few weeks so you need to hurry. Use the phrase "You + me = Yummy" and she'll take good care of you. Trust me on this one.

Member #5237
02-09-09, 22:48
If your not in a committed relationship with a girl, your foolish not to wear a condom whether your in an AMP or just going out on a date.

An older monger told me once you are actually swapping DNA & Diseases with every person she has been with you and you have been with.

That's scary enough for me to want to use protection.

Happy Hunting..
To take it one step further...........I once heard someone in the medical field say that when you are having sex with someone, you are actually having sex with every person that person had sex with for the previous 10 years!!!!!

Clinton Bush
02-10-09, 00:41
I guess you missed the good old days of Osaka. The option was always offered.

I stopped by to check it out for myself - Sneeky was 100% on target.

After the flip, she climbed on top of me and was about to start the bareback docking maneuver, but I stopped her and sent her to grab a jimmy. She quickly put it on me and literally "deep plunged" down on me. She had a look in her eyes - I can't describe it other than she was REALLY horny, like a dog in heat! She started kissing me all over and grinding my stump and pulling me into her. She was very wild - I also got a lower lip bite mark to prove it.

This tight little spinner really wanted to be ridden HARD and DEEP! Usually AMP girls do the fake moan thing and really don't cum hard, but damn this girl really did. I could feel the shuddering, while I was inside her. That was a big turn on for me. While I tried to hold out, I nutted very soon afterwards.

Thanks for your report, Sneeky! I'll see you at the lip balm section at Walgreens :)

ps - I normally double knot my shoes so that was no problem for me.

Aesder
02-10-09, 00:59
To take it one step further...........I once heard someone in the medical field say that when you are having sex with someone, you are actually having sex with every person that person had sex with for the previous 10 years!!!!!

No wonder I'm so worn out after a banging!

Clinton Bush
02-10-09, 01:29

that works like the Six Degrees of Bacon. That's the site that claims any two actors can be linked in a few steps using common co-stars - Example:
1. Vincent Price was in The Raven (1963) with Jack Nicholson
2. Jack Nicholson was in A Few Good Men (1992) with Kevin Bacon
Vincent Price has a Bacon number of 2

So what we need a Six Degrees of Sausage web site - I'm sure that every woman I've ever fucked can be linked with one of our SuperMongers like R CONSULTANT or Mike Wazowski in only a few steps - Example:
1. Clinton Bush was in Yumi at Magic Spa in Tampa, so was Monger X
2. Monger X was in Street Ho Y, so was R CONSULTANT
Clinton Bush has a Sausage number of 2 ..... hahaha!

R Consultant
02-10-09, 02:40
So I guess we all are swapping spit in one way or another. These chicks are flossing with our pubic hairs and shizzz.. LOL!

I think the Health Dept should be swabbing the massage tables and stuff. Can you imagine the DNA or the skin droppings and stuff. All the Man Chowder dripping off these innocent women.. WoW!!!!!

It's a mind blowing idea of what you might actually find.

Happy Hunting..

that works like the Six Degrees of Bacon. That's the site that claims any two actors can be linked in a few steps using common co-stars - Example:
1. Vincent Price was in The Raven (1963) with Jack Nicholson
2. Jack Nicholson was in A Few Good Men (1992) with Kevin Bacon
Vincent Price has a Bacon number of 2

So what we need a Six Degrees of Sausage web site - I'm sure that every woman I've ever fucked can be linked with one of our SuperMongers like R CONSULTANT or Mike Wazowski in only a few steps - Example:
1. Clinton Bush was in Yumi at Magic Spa in Tampa, so was Monger X
2. Monger X was in Street Ho Y, so was R CONSULTANT
Clinton Bush has a Sausage number of 2 ..... hahaha!

Moto Monger
02-10-09, 11:17
So I guess we all are swapping spit in one way or another. These chicks are flossing with our pubic hairs and shizzz.. LOL!

I think the Health Dept should be swabbing the massage tables and stuff. Can you imagine the DNA or the skin droppings and stuff. All the Man Chowder dripping off these innocent women.. WoW!!!!!

It's a mind blowing idea of what you might actually find.

Happy Hunting..I think it was one of the CSI shows that ended up in a massage parlor and thier results, although fictitious, were somewhat on par with our thoughts here on just was is in there. Like the luminol made the whole room light up. I don't even like putting my face in the pad unless its been wiped off or has a clean towel over it. How about that ts? Think of how many asses, hemorrhoids, etc, etc, some not as clean as yours, that the shower pouf has passed over and in, then rubbed all over your body. Hope thats antibacterial soap!

Aesder
02-10-09, 19:50
... Think of how many asses, hemorrhoids, etc, etc, some not as clean as yours, that the shower pouf has passed over and in, then rubbed all over your body. Hope thats antibacterial soap!

Better yet; DON'T think of how many asses.....etc. etc.

Moto Monger
02-10-09, 20:54
Better yet; DON'T think of how many asses.....etc. etc.Ignorance is bliss. A little precaution goes a long way. Just like the guy who "slipped it in" for a few strokes with no hat on. Be it that or a dirty washing pouf, your getting a piece of previous fellow mongers whether you like it or not. I always ask for a clean wash cloth on my ts. You go ahead and enjoy a little of RC's soapy pubes or CB's dingleberries. (not implying RC or CB have pubes or dingleberries, mearly an example for dramatic effect)

Clinton Bush
02-11-09, 02:09
Ignorance is bliss. A little precaution goes a long way. Just like the guy who "slipped it in" for a few strokes with no hat on. Be it that or a dirty washing pouf, your getting a piece of previous fellow mongers whether you like it or not. I always ask for a clean wash cloth on my ts. You go ahead and enjoy a little of RC's soapy pubes or CB's dingleberries. (not implying RC or CB have pubes or dingleberries, mearly an example for dramatic effect)

Sneeky commented that he noticed that this place was incredibly clean. I can certainly confirm that. I think many local AMPs are pretty good in that regard. However a couple of the places that I have been (the "new" Osaka in Tampa comes to mind) are very dirty and because of that I won't go back.

BTW - I think that Sneeky is getting a little bit of a bad rap here. Having experienced first hand how horny and worked up this girl gets, I'm guessing she practically raped him. Had I not read his e-mail prior to my visit, it may well have happened to me. This hobby involves a few risks and there's a risk/reward ratio that we all must evaluate. I also want to apologize if I was a little preachy and to thank him for a great report. Sneeky, you rock !!!

I never really experienced the "old" Osaka, but compared to the last couple of years, 2009 is off to a great start for toe curling AMP service on both sides of the bay. It's all a matter of knowing where to go and who to see.

R Consultant
02-11-09, 02:25
The absolute worse situation is going down to eat a chicks beaver box and finding out that she has enough matted down dingleberries in and around her box that you could put a blindfold on and start swinging your tongue around like your playing ping pong with yourself and her box.

Nothing like a little urine soaked dingleberry on your tongue with whoever else took a leak in the chick before you decided to fire away. So remember that foreign cheese you see on your condom might be from the last dude..

Give the brothers a High Five that the sperm is still alive and kicking..

Happy Hunting..

Ignorance is bliss. A little precaution goes a long way. Just like the guy who "slipped it in" for a few strokes with no hat on. Be it that or a dirty washing pouf, your getting a piece of previous fellow mongers whether you like it or not. I always ask for a clean wash cloth on my ts. You go ahead and enjoy a little of RC's soapy pubes or CB's dingleberries. (not implying RC or CB have pubes or dingleberries, mearly an example for dramatic effect)

Adashe
02-11-09, 06:03
The absolute worse situation is going down to eat a chicks beaver box and finding out that she has enough matted down dingleberries in and around her box that you could put a blindfold on and start swinging your tongue around like your playing ping pong with yourself and her box.

Nothing like a little urine soaked dingleberry on your tongue with whoever else took a leak in the chick before you decided to fire away. So remember that foreign cheese you see on your condom might be from the last dude..

Happy Hunting..Now I have to get a new keyboard. Just blew my coffee all over it. I'm afraid that is one of those things I probably will never get out of my mind. Kinda of like the lyrics to some dumb song. Next time I have the chance to do a little dining I afraid that is going to pop up in my mind.

I must admit that I too have taken a bare back ride a time or two. Every now and then your meet that one that everything just clicks and the little head takes over ... well you know the rest of the story. Filled with regret everytime after the moment.

I have not had anything to report for a while. I have been sidelined due to the current economic conditions. I have however stayed in touch with some of my favs. But you know the deal - no money - no honey. Rarely is there ever a free lunch. I do know a couple of new places that have opened recently. One in P.H. - good massage, but now extras. She runs an ad on CL from time to time. Another over near the big rat. Mamasan busted several times before. Off exit 54. Not been there yet, but she always has had good talent.

Stayed in touch with a few non-pros. Will do in a pinch, but there is always a cost.

Charlie Mike. Be safe.

Bone Yard
02-11-09, 10:11
Now that's a visual I'd rather not have!

In addition to the lessons already learned here, perhaps we should always carry our own 'pouf' into the TS. I believe they are available in bulk quantities at your local Walmart, and your provider might appreciate that you keep her supplied!

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
02-11-09, 10:37
All the stories you hear through the years of what guys and girls say would make you puke.

I say bring your own table--pouf- and towels.. The MP just provide a quality girl to go around the world a few times with.

Happy Hunting..

In addition to the lessons already learned here, perhaps we should always carry our own 'pouf' into the TS. I believe they are available in bulk quantities at your local Walmart, and your provider might appreciate that you keep her supplied!

Peter Rammer
02-11-09, 11:38

Happy Hunting..You know what they say about going down on a ho? You eat the hole, you eat the pole! Still I've broken the rule a few times! LOL!

Clinton Bush
02-11-09, 19:32

And any DNA you pick up there is no different than the DNA you pick up in the neighborhood swimming pool. As for towels, I've never been offered one that is less than clean. Korean AMP girls are exceptionally clean especially compared to most escorts, craigslist girls and street girls. They always clean themselves between clients.

Some of the Craigslist girls with a high volume turnover are lucky to wash once a day and I know some of the street girls are lucky to wash once a week. Somebody on one of the forums here posted about a street hooker comfort kit (mouthwash, condoms, cigarettes, breath mints, I forgot what else) It should include wipes and soap as well. And maybe one of those steel wire brushes for getting in those rusted hard to read areas...hahaha.

AlterdBeast
02-12-09, 15:56
Went to an old faithful spot of mine for an incall and there is this amazingly hot slim blonde, just 21 FS and reasonable $. I'm happy to share to Sr members.

Member #5237
02-13-09, 06:11
Went to an old faithful spot of mine for an incall and there is this amazingly hot slim blonde, just 21 FS and reasonable $. I'm happy to share to Sr members.
I would appreciate any contact info you would care to share. Thanks

Hardwood123
02-13-09, 23:33
I would appreciate any contact info you would care to share. Thanks
Me too

HW

Logi17
02-14-09, 10:07
Has reopened.

Located on Sunset Pt Rd about 1/4 mile west of US 19.

Yo -Yo is the owner and worker there right now. States she will have new girl next tuesday.

Yo-Yo is a sweet woman early to mid 40s. Decent body.

YMMV but treat her right and she treats you right.

Clinton Bush
02-15-09, 00:57
Has reopened.

Located on Sunset Pt Rd about 1/4 mile west of US 19.

Yo -Yo is the owner and worker there right now. States she will have new girl next tuesday.

Yo-Yo is a sweet woman early to mid 40s. Decent body.

YMMV but treat her right and she treats you right.

...that used to work in Drew Park area at ETS? If so, she was a little pricy there but could give a nice session. But the economy favors better pricing now. So were you able to get decent service at standard Tampa Bay prices?

Incaller
02-15-09, 01:38
is this the same yo-yo
Doesn't that yo-yo(Sierra) work in the strip mall (sort of) across from Vegas and beside the motorcycle shop/dealer?

Orlandoed
02-15-09, 02:07
Doesn't that yo-yo(Sierra) work in the strip mall (sort of) across from Vegas and beside the motorcycle shop/dealer?They are different, they just picked the same nick name.

Aesder
02-15-09, 15:18
Doesn't that yo-yo(Sierra) work in the strip mall (sort of) across from Vegas and beside the motorcycle shop/dealer?
The girl that works there is Jade and I am pretty sure it is a different girl. Ive seen Jade a couple times and this doesn't look like her although she does resemble her. I won't swear to it since I've never seen Sierra. They do use different numbers too.

As anyone seen Sierra?

Qetuo
02-15-09, 15:34
Anyone have an expereince at Pine Tree spa?

PeterPiper52
02-15-09, 19:02
I decided to take a trip from Hernando County down to the OK Spa. At first, I went to the Ocean Sauna. Walked in and only 2 girls there, neither one of them very appealing. The one that I dealt with was very pushy. So much so, that I decided to leave. She actually tried to stop me from leaving by grabbing my arm and pulling me into the room. I'll never go back there again.

SO, about a 1/2 mile down the road from Ocean is the Suki Spa. I went there once before and it was a good experience. The upside is that they probably employ the youngest Asians (college age). I got the lineup the time that I went and they were all hot. I chose one that looked like she belonged in a Girls Gone Wild video. The downside is that they're a bit on the expensive side. I sat in the car and thought it over and decided to take a ride down to the OK Corral.

And guess who my attendant was? Tammy, of course. She said that I woke her up from her nap. Hah! Anyway, got the TS from an older woman, then was led to the room by Tammy. All that I can say is that whatever's been said about her is true. I'm not sure of her age, but I'd guess late 20's. She has a killer body from top to bottom.

I would highly recommend Tammy, and hope to get down that way again in the near future.

Moto Monger
02-17-09, 20:23
Anyone ever seen April on 4th St? Two weeks ago on a rainy day I paid her a visit for the first time. Found her in the back of that free news paper. (I am from Orlando and am now starting too frequent St Pete a few times a month and am still learning the area and ropes). I enjoyed my massage and certainly enjoyed looking at her, but I wish I could have left happier. Seems like that potential was there though. Anyone? I dont want too keep going back if its not going too go anywhere. PM me if you dont want too broadcast it. Thanks. MM

Dirtymike
02-17-09, 23:58
Went to the BT today, I have not been there for a long time and now I remember why. I got a Massage from June and she was a total B^tch from the begining to the crappy end. I should have left earlier! She ended her week massage in a not so happy ending then tried to talk me up in price. I will not be going back there anytime soon... Anyone else seen her???

DM

Dirtymike
02-17-09, 23:59
Anyone ever seen April on 4th St? Two weeks ago on a rainy day I paid her a visit for the first time. Found her in the back of that free news paper. (I am from Orlando and am now starting too frequent St Pete a few times a month and am still learning the area and ropes). I enjoyed my massage and certainly enjoyed looking at her, but I wish I could have left happier. Seems like that potential was there though. Anyone? I dont want too keep going back if its not going too go anywhere. PM me if you dont want too broadcast it. Thanks. MM

She is a hottie, gives a decent massage too. She is a good girl, she used to be bad but changed here ways :(

It's too bad....

Moto Monger
02-18-09, 00:19
She is a hottie, gives a decent massage too. She is a good girl, she used to be bad but changed here ways :(

It's too bad....
Thanks for the info DM. Not the news I was hoping for. MM.

Clinton Bush
02-18-09, 00:37
Went to the BT today, I have not been there for a long time and now I remember why. I got a Massage from June and she was a total B^tch from the begining to the crappy end. I should have left earlier! She ended her week massage in a not so happy ending then tried to talk me up in price. I will not be going back there anytime soon... Anyone else seen her???

DM

And the words total B^tch perfectly described my attendent. Can't recall (or purposely tried to forget) her name now but she was late 20's, skinny but not a spinner, a little acne on the face and he most B^tchy attitude I ever had at an AMP. As I was leaving I complained to Kathy the mamasan and she promised better next time. But I haven't been inspired to go back yet. Your report doesn't do anything to change that.

R Consultant
02-18-09, 01:49
After reading a bit and personal friends that have given information to me. I have always understood Pine Tree to be consistent with service and girls with a good attitude. They seem to have the same girls alot. So if you keep going you might as well get yourself a girlfriend and just bang her on a regular basis and save your coin.

Body Temple this place just has a bad reputation all the way around. If you visit BT you pretty much have wasted your money. The best way to stop the crap they are doing is don't patronage them at all. Once the owners and the girls see a decline in their income things will change or they will close the doors.

If your thinking of Pine Tree the most talked about girl is Sophia. So you might want to ask if shes available when you go.

Happy Hunting..

Anyone have an expereince at Pine Tree spa?

Dirtymike
02-18-09, 01:55
And the words total B^tch perfectly described my attendent. Can't recall (or purposely tried to forget) her name now but she was late 20's, skinny but not a spinner, a little acne on the face and he most B^tchy attitude I ever had at an AMP. As I was leaving I complained to Kathy the mamasan and she promised better next time. But I haven't been inspired to go back yet. Your report doesn't do anything to change that.

That was her....

Travelrr 433
02-18-09, 02:43
June has recently battled cancer according to my sources. She has been very ill and not as young as you guys think.I am probably the only guy that has banged Kathy the mamasan!

Gray hair allows you to get away with a lot of stiff!

Travelrr

Legalize it
02-18-09, 23:29
Sierra and Jade are 2 different Asian girls both working at Suite 110, across from the Grayhound track.

The girl that works there is Jade and I am pretty sure it is a different girl. Ive seen Jade a couple times and this doesn't look like her although she does resemble her. I won't swear to it since I've never seen Sierra. They do use different numbers too.

As anyone seen Sierra?

Bone Yard
02-18-09, 23:56

Travelrr

I suppose so...

Clinton Bush
02-19-09, 04:48
June has recently battled cancer according to my sources. She has been very ill and not as young as you guys think.I am probably the only guy that has banged Kathy the mamasan!

Travelrr

I hadn't been to Body Talk in quite a long while so I thought I'd stop by. Greeted Mamasan Kathy and then out walks a older, thin spinner with very long hair. She looked good to me so I said I want her. Table shower was good with attention in the right places. "What's your name, honey?" I asked..."June" she replied. Kinda floored me, as i was expecting this to be another girl.

As Travelrr noted she is a little older but didn't seem to be sick at all. This was NOT the bitchy girl I had seen in my last visit to Body Talk. June is more the quiet type - not smiley or bubbly by any means, but absolutely not bitchy at all. My take is that she is one of those quiet AMP girls and will warm up more with repeated visits.

The massage was good and at the flip we discussed any additional services I might want. From then it got a whole lot better. She gave my a fascinating lecture about the Pacific rim. I LOVED it!!! (sometimes I worry that I might be liking that stuff a little too much...) She then sang the Frasier theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUH3Gd9qAA, but I told her to work the eggs over easy. While she sang, I was hungry so I enjoyed a little dining in.

I could see that June has very slim hips, so I really looked forward to the next part of our session. I wasn't disappointed. June has the body of a high school freshman. I had a swollen muscle. I had June did a special massage for me to work that tension from my muscle. It swelled right up. She worked it up and down and side to side until finally I found some relief.

The Good
- Very knowledgeable about the Pacific rim and willing to lecture about it
- Very long hair is sexy
- Nice bottom and very slim hips
- great technique once she discovered my areas of interest
- looks like an Ange Venus type MILF
- Not a bubbly personality by any means - but was fine (very good) by me

The Bad
- Quiet and takes a little time to warm up to you
- I think repeated visits will result in more GFE
- Face has some acne marks

The Ugly
- none

I left very satisfied. I WILL repeat. RECOMMENDED with 1 reservation -
I would not recommend if you shy or introverted and are looking for an outgoing, talkative, bubbly girl. However, if you are good at talking to AMP girls and making them feel comfortable with you, you'll soon have her eating out of your hand or somewhere else - very good technique.

R Consultant
02-19-09, 07:57
CB sounds like you hit the gold mine with her. Even if she wasn't that attractive you would have closed your eyes and had her clean you're kitchen all day long.

Some girls just know how and what to do. I like to call those girls the "Betty Crockers" of the bedroom. I would keep her hours and digits around if I where you,.

Happy Hunting..

QUOTE=Clinton Bush]I hadn't been to Body Talk in quite a long while so I thought I'd stop by. Greeted Mamasan Kathy and then out walks a older, thin spinner with very long hair. She looked good to me so I said I want her. Table shower was good with attention in the right places. "What's your name, honey?" I asked..."June" she replied. Kinda floored me, as i was expecting this to be another girl.

As Travelrr noted she is a little older but didn't seem to be sick at all. This was NOT the bitchy girl I had seen in my last visit to Body Talk. June is more the quiet type - not smiley or bubbly by any means, but absolutely not bitchy at all. My take is that she is one of those quiet AMP girls and will warm up more with repeated visits.

The massage was good and at the flip we discussed any additional services I might want. From then it got a whole lot better. She gave my a fascinating lecture about the Pacific rim. I LOVED it!!! (sometimes I worry that I might be liking that stuff a little too much...) She then sang the Frasier theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUH3Gd9qAA, but I told her to work the eggs over easy. While she sang, I was hungry so I enjoyed a little dining in.

I could see that June has very slim hips, so I really looked forward to the next part of our session. I wasn't disappointed. June has the body of a high school freshman. I had a swollen muscle. I had June did a special massage for me to work that tension from my muscle. It swelled right up. She worked it up and down and side to side until finally I found some relief.

The Good
- Very knowledgeable about the Pacific rim and willing to lecture about it
- Very long hair is sexy
- Nice bottom and very slim hips
- great technique once she discovered my areas of interest
- looks like an Ange Venus type MILF
- Not a bubbly personality by any means - but was fine (very good) by me

The Bad
- Quiet and takes a little time to warm up to you
- I think repeated visits will result in more GFE
- Face has some acne marks

The Ugly
- none

I left very satisfied. I WILL repeat. RECOMMENDED with 1 reservation -
I would not recommend if you shy or introverted and are looking for an outgoing, talkative, bubbly girl. However, if you are good at talking to AMP girls and making them feel comfortable with you, you'll soon have her eating out of your hand or somewhere else - very good technique.[/QUOTE]

Bone Yard
02-20-09, 17:05
Gents,
Probably not a good idea to piss off your provider.

"A troubled 55-year-old masseuse, suspected of shooting and beheading a former Massachusetts police officer in her private massage parlor, told investigators she has multiple personalities, officials said."

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090218/NEWS01/902180315/1006/news01

R Consultant
02-20-09, 19:22
Here is a little note to self for all you guys. I don't know about you but most women I have met have multiple personalities anyway and are all half crazy when they are pissed off at you anyway.

So my best advice would be to always sleep with one eye open..LOL!!

Happy Hunting..

Gents,

"A troubled 55-year-old masseuse, suspected of shooting and beheading a former Massachusetts police officer in her private massage parlor, told investigators she has multiple personalities, officials said."

Clinton Bush
02-21-09, 02:41
Gents,

You know that not all the girls can "speakeee de Engleeesh" After reading this, you'll never see me going to a massage parlor and asking for some "head"

Clinton Bush
02-21-09, 07:23
I hadn't been to Body Talk in quite a long while so I thought I'd stop by. Greeted Mamasan Kathy and then out walks a older, thin spinner with very long hair. She looked good to me so I said I want her. Table shower was good with attention in the right places. "What's your name, honey?" I asked..."June" she replied. Kinda floored me, as i was expecting this to be another girl.

Sorry I didn't notice I typed wrong place until another monger asked about this. Body Temple on 54th Avenue in St Pete is where you want to go. Body Talk was a ripoff lingerie shop in Tampa's Drew Park that is now closed.

After my mind spinning session with June I guess my brain cells hadn't all reconnected yet when I wrote my report. I guess that's one of the hazards of the hobby.

Travelrr 433
02-24-09, 00:46
After a great report form CB,I had to re-visit the BT. I believe the economy has required an improved service level. I was once of the opinion that mediocre was the the usual.The lack of business has created a new marketing strategy called customer service. The service was every thing that CB reported and it was with a smile and a thank you.

Refreshing to have a salad toss with them scrambled eggs!

off to Nashville, felling refreshed and energized!

Travelrr

ChanchoMalo
02-24-09, 22:55
Anyone have an expereince at Pine Tree spa?Pine Tree is the best in the area. I have been visiting this place for a couple of years and always receive great service. I haven't gotten the free session yet!

Not too crazy about the information card they keep on their customers, but if you have the chance to see Sophie or Victoria, DO NOT pass! These girls are PROS!

Highly recommend!

Any word on OK SPA?

SmackThatAss
02-25-09, 02:38
I have been shopping these MP and AMP all the time as of late. I have discovered the Final Touch is the best one I have came across. The girls are actually classy and know what customer service is all about.

I have tried Pine Tree and it would be my second choice. The ladies are fun but some are mechanical and they don't let themselves go.

The one I avoid at all cost is 73rd Aroma on Park Blvd. The girls always complain about each other and say the owner is a complete pain and money hungry monger. I swear the place smells like a piss rag or something. I cannot recommend this place for my grandmother to wash her ass in.

I think next I will review the BT everyone is talking about. We need some fresh faces and have a little more variety.

Racerx26
02-25-09, 09:05
Hello all,

I am making a quick visit from the frigid north, i have read many of the posts but am unfamiliar with the area. I will be staying out by the Clearwater airport and hoping for some suggestions as to where to enjoy myself this evening without going over $$

Hopefully i will be relocating here and becoming an avid poster on this board

Thanks in advance

Racerx26
02-25-09, 10:23
Hey guys,

Visiting the area for one night (tonight) and looking for any suggestions as to the best place to pamper myself for around $$. I am staying near the Clearwater airport and hopefully will be relocating permanently soon. I have ready many posts but am totally unfamiliar with the area.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Moto Monger
02-25-09, 11:14
I was in the area so I too decided to try Body Temple. Was greeted at the door by Mama. She was very friendly and led me back too room. Asked me if I ever been there before to which I honestly said, no. She asked for .7 and if I wanted shower. And I did. She took me and gave me shower which was a 4 at best, I mean she was nice but 2 things. She is old and she is old. While washing she lifter her shirt too not get it wet and was not wearing anything under and she was not shy about cleaning me off. I could have done without seeing that though.....LOL. Off too the room and she dried and covered me and began to work my shoulders. I said....whoaaa...are you giving me the massage? "No baby, we few behind, very nice girl be in 10 minute". I said I was good and could wait. In came June 10 minutes later. CB was right, she is very cold personality. Massage was a 7 with very little touching of the goods (probably because I was new). On the flip, without skipping a beat, asked how much money I had too spend in a very business like manner. Not knowing what too expect or seeing a menu I just said lets start at .4. She then went into a very mechanical hj on which she climbed on top of me too give. I let the hands roam and she snapped at me "NO INSIDE". She was wearing a dress with nothing under and I was exploring when she did that. So I just rubbed and she snapped again "NO INSIDE". I finally realized she did not mean in "her" she meant not inside the dress. So I apologized and explained I didnt understand her (as I have been told not inside before but it meant what I was thinking, not IN her). She finished the hj with some help from me because I was a little wierded out at that point. I again apologized and she became more friendly. At that point we were done though. I made small talk and she lightened up some and told me next time I come I can explore more and more options were avail as I was new and she didnt know me. I was fine with that but I probably wont repeat. She does have a nice body but the experience as a whole was not a good one. Even with going back for additional options I would probably still pass. She is also a little too old for me. CBs report I am sure was 100% spot on for those who know her and he described her too a T. I look forward too sampling more of the St Pete and Tampa area. Thanks. MM

R Consultant
02-25-09, 14:43
A few years back there used to be a hot azz woman in her late 20's that did massages out of an apartment. Any guy that saw her and she had planned on seeing again she gave them a code word -- The code word she used was "sunshine".

So anybody who went and saw her would say the code word and she knew he was cool from a previous customer. It would make so much sense for these girls to do the same so they would have a better customer service relationship.

Plus the girls would know that one of the previous clients referred them and they should act accordingly instead of a cold shoulder routine.

Happy Hunting..

Clinton Bush
02-25-09, 18:50
The one I avoid at all cost is 73rd Aroma on Park Blvd. ... I cannot recommend this place for my grandmother to wash her ass in.

I was thinking about trying that place out until I read your report. :)

R Consultant
02-26-09, 02:11
I had a trick cat off this site give me the 3rd degree about 73rd Aromatherapy on Park tonight,. The trick cat complained the girl was in and out of the room while she was suppose to be doing the deed of the day. I can see where that would piss me off also. She needs to be on the job and trying to make the most of the time allowed.

I guess since I messed up and talked to the owner and she gave a heads up that everything would get better its my own dam fault. But since there seems to be more complaints than happy customers. I would highly suggest you look at other avenues like Pine Tree and others that are getting better reviews.

One reviewer told me the girl wanted to go ahead with no raincoat since he couldn't get off sad part is this puts everyone in jeopardy. That alone makes me want to look in another direction and find a chick with some class. None of us need to get the gift that keeps on giving for a lifetime.

Happy Hunting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackthatass
The one I avoid at all cost is 73rd Aroma on Park Blvd. ... I cannot recommend this place for my grandmother to wash her ass in.

QUOTE=Clinton Bush]I was thinking about trying that place out until I read your report. :)[/QUOTE]

Member #5237
02-26-09, 03:27
[QUOTE=Smackthatass]

The one I avoid at all cost is 73rd Aroma on Park Blvd. The girls always complain about each other and say the owner is a complete pain and money hungry monger. I swear the place smells like a piss rag or something. I cannot recommend this place for my grandmother to wash her ass in.

I stopped in this place once to get some info. The woman who greeted me at the door looked like a SW. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give her a 4. Bad teeth, arm covered in tattoos. Certainly not worth the money they are probably charging.

R Consultant
02-26-09, 08:07
Missing teeth and doesn't even make a decent number on the street walker scale. That is freaking pathetic...

All I can say is when you talk to the so called owner and she promises you one thing and then now we have a variety of guys saying they have issues this is just bad business practices.

To any of you that have gone on my recommendations I do apologize. I will get a better review of a few other MP/AMP and see which ones are rating a little higher

CB needs to get a code word from June so we can fill her pocketbook up with some coins.

Happy Hunting..

[QUOTE=Smackthatass]

I stopped in this place once to get some info. The woman who greeted me at the door looked like a SW. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give her a 4. Bad teeth, arm covered in tattoos. Certainly not worth the money they are probably charging.

Four For 5
02-26-09, 11:04
To any of you that have gone on my recommendations I do apologize. I will get a better review of a few other MP/AMP and see which ones are rating a little higher All was not lost RC. I had a good experience after your recommendation with Leslie. Ya, she had tats and a pierced tongue, but a tall and hard body made up for it. A great teasing rub and an awesome finish for. 75 less than most AMPs I've been to.

The 2nd time was horrible, that Asian looks NOTHING like the pics they post.

Memo to the ladies: A rub is for relaxation, when a guy indicates that he is ticklish in a certain area, and you keep tickling him there, HOW THE F*** IS HE SUPPOSED TO RELAX!

As for the piss rag smell, is the kimchi smell really any better?

Clinton Bush
02-26-09, 13:29

And most AMPS even have mints by the door. The trick is getting the girls to suck on one. Sometimes I think they are quicker to stick their tongues anywhere else than on a mint!. What can we do? Peppermint condoms???

ps - RCONSULTANT- you are the "Alpha Monger" here and there is no need to apologize re: 73rd. You have always given out good info. Places change, girls lie, some girls even change what they will do and for how much within the same day. That's why YMMV is such a reality in this hobby and why it's important to rely on the "current" reports and not the past ones. A great example is the legendary "Osaka Spa" in Tampa which is now the "Osuka Spa"

R Consultant
02-26-09, 14:25
Two posts for one so I can combine this-

Four4Five-I'm happy somebody got to use a little intel and pound a shrub senseless and got some results. Plus you saved some coin at Leslie's bargain basement dollar days. WoW!! I better start cutting coupons to get some better deals out there--LOL!

CB:
Thanks for the props, I just get around now and then. Plus when you have lived in the area your whole life you just know where the shizz is going down most the time.
Seems like the Ho's are trying to ghost ride out on the mongers alot more these days. So you are right stay on top of your A-game or you will be looking at an empty wallet from these ho's.

Happy Hunting..

-------------
And most AMPS even have mints by the door. The trick is getting the girls to suck on one. Sometimes I think they are quicker to stick their tongues anywhere else than on a mint!. What can we do? Peppermint condoms???

ps - RCONSULTANT- you are the "Alpha Monger" here and there is no need to apologize re: 73rd. You have always given out good info. Places change, girls lie, some girls even change what they will do and for how much within the same day. That's why YMMV is such a reality in this hobby and why it's important to rely on the "current" reports and not the past ones. A great example is the legendary "Osaka Spa" in Tampa which is now the "Osuka Spa"
------

All was not lost RC. I had a good experience after your recommendation with Leslie. Ya, she had tats and a pierced tongue, but a tall and hard body made up for it. A great teasing rub and an awesome finish for. 75 less than most AMPs I've been to.

The 2nd time was horrible, that Asian looks NOTHING like the pics they post.

Memo to the ladies: A rub is for relaxation, when a guy indicates that he is ticklish in a certain area, and you keep tickling him there, HOW THE F*** IS HE SUPPOSED TO RELAX!

Peter Rammer
02-26-09, 15:20
I stopped in there quite a while ago and was not at all impressed with either the looks or attitudes of the staff. Haven't been back since! Can have a much better time with the likes of Hott Diana (Kristen Mcm****) for a lot less $$$$$! IMO the place was mostly a ripoff with promises only partially kept by the staff. Odor there was an issue as well. Why should an 'aromatherapy' joint smell like an old saloon? Beesches need to wash their azzes and their clothes!

WestsideGator
02-27-09, 01:48
Looking for info on Tropical Garden an Final Touch. The girls don't seem to be Asian. What is the aroma therapy? What else goes on?
Pm me if needed.

Clinton Bush
02-27-09, 01:49
CB needs to get a code word from June so we can fill her pocketbook up with some coins.

I was hungry so I had lunch with June at Body Temple. She likes sausage, so she had a Weinerschnitzel and a Tossed salad meal with a couple of walnuts.

As for me, I had a small box lunch and a tossed salad with 2 containers of milk. Not wanting to see me hungry, she encouraged me to eat as much as I wanted. As we ate we discovered it turns out we both live on 69th ave.

We both had some pound cake for desert while we discussed political issues. June and I took many different positions. When the meal was about over, the icing on the cake suddenly appeared.

The more "relaxed" June rewarded me by becoming very responsive and more friendly and innovative in our session. I really learned a few more tricks this lady can do to help make me relax. By the time I left, June had completely drained me of my tension and I was very satisfied.

I also talked to June about my disappointment in hearing of friend Moto Monger's bad session. Without getting into too many details - the girls are scared, when they have a 1st time customer. They don't know if it is Uncle LEO or a legit hobbyist. And MM in his post noted he was a little "reserved". This can raise a few red flags with the girls, when they do not know you.

So I took RC's suggestion and she now has a code phrase to validate future visitors who are hungry for lunch. Senior and contributing members pm me for details.

R Consultant
02-27-09, 05:20
I have used the code word system for years and years. It works well within a group of people who are in the click. It stops any unwanted visitors on both sides of the fence.

Then the guys when since the girl will be relaxed and do what they do best for the coin they receive.

I think you had the best lunch of anyone I know of today. LoL!

Happy Hunting..

I was hungry so I had lunch with June at Body Temple. She likes sausage, so she had a Weinerschnitzel and a Tossed salad meal with a couple of walnuts.

As for me, I had a small box lunch and a tossed salad with 2 containers of milk. Not wanting to see me hungry, she encouraged me to eat as much as I wanted. As we ate we discovered it turns out we both live on 69th ave.

We both had some pound cake for desert while we discussed political issues. June and I took many different positions. When the meal was about over, the icing on the cake suddenly appeared.

The more "relaxed" June rewarded me by becoming very responsive and more friendly and innovative in our session. I really learned a few more tricks this lady can do to help make me relax. By the time I left, June had completely drained me of my tension and I was very satisfied.

I also talked to June about my disappointment in hearing of friend Moto Monger's bad session. Without getting into too many details - the girls are scared, when they have a 1st time customer. They don't know if it is Uncle LEO or a legit hobbyist. And MM in his post noted he was a little "reserved". This can raise a few red flags with the girls, when they do not know you.

So I took RC's suggestion and she now has a code phrase to validate future visitors who are hungry for lunch. Senior and contributing members pm me for details.

R Consultant
02-27-09, 05:34
If you want Asian I would suggest the Aloha on Ulmerton Road they are alot of fun and I have been there to many times to count. I have always had good service.

Aromatherapy is really a bunch of hog wash. Its sitting in a room with some candles burning if you ask me. Most of the Aromatherapy shops are just fronts for prostitution anyway. You will pay a door fee which they vary big time and the girls go into there selling format when your behind closed doors.

The girls usually will start spitting out ridiculous prices but always remember your in charge of your money. Most will try you for 100-300 bills. I laugh at that and I would tell you to low ball her to the end. Since you already had to pay a stupid door fee on top of that.

I have had numerous complaints of 73rd Aromatherapy so I would avoid that place, Plus when I think about it -- its like less than 20 blocks from the LE station.. Isn't that ironic that a Elementary school and a police station are within blocks of a gig like that,

Final Touch/Tropical Gardens is owned by the same person from what I hear but the ladies seem to be more customer friendly now. Pine Tree is also getting some real good feedback as well.

I think since these Ho's get in there moods you have to go where you can get good service without a crappy attitude since money is tight everywhere.

PM if you want specifics..

Happy Hunting..

Looking for info on Tropical Garden an Final Touch. The girls don't seem to be Asian. What is the aroma therapy? What else goes on?
Pm me if needed.

R Consultant
02-27-09, 05:39
Another member said it smells like the towel he used needed to be washed. If thats the case and with your post I guess you can't deny they have a problem with the staff they have in place.

Thanks for the insight Peter Rammer.......

Happy Hunting..

I stopped in there quite a while ago and was not at all impressed with either the looks or attitudes of the staff. Haven't been back since! Can have a much better time with the likes of Hott Diana (Kristen Mcm****) for a lot less $$$$$! IMO the place was mostly a ripoff with promises only partially kept by the staff. Odor there was an issue as well. Why should an 'aromatherapy' joint smell like an old saloon? Beesches need to wash their azzes and their clothes!

R Consultant
02-27-09, 14:51
You are correct XXXXXX got good reports on her so called services. She was known from the reports I got that she provided accordingly. I got a few half azz reports that were unfavorable on her but its always YMMV.

I can't say without a doubt shes out for sure or if shes providing elsewhere. I say call her and mention you have banged her bush before and you need a refill.

For some reason the girls they are having a few issues, hopefully it gets fixed sooner or later.

Its better to have a turn around otherwise nobody here really wants to bang the same chick over and over again. Heck you might as well get yourself a gf or a wife and be miserable.

YMMV is the key to any of these shops.

Happy Hunting

I know I am new to all this posting on this site, having moved down here from Michigan and finding this board and reading up on all the past reviews, but my experience with 73rd has been nothing but good. My first experience was with Leslie. I managed to enjoy her before she left 73rd. Great experience, worth it based on previous reports and I agree with four for 5. That girl knows what she was doing and drained the pipes like a good little AMP girl should be doing. She did give me her phone number, so I might call her up and see if she is still possibly in the business elsewhere (anyone else know why she left? )

I did visit 73rd this past weekend and a new redhead was working there, never seen her mentioned here or in any backpage ads (could be new girl, since girls are revolving doors in this industry). Very pleasant and relaxing. I am not sure what "smackthatass" was referring to about the smell, but since that poster is neither a senior member or possible provider trying to bash another shop (we all see it in this line of work), I would take caution. That's just me. For me, the place has been 2 for 2.

As far as final touch/tropical gardens, that is 1 shop I would never go back into. Experience was with "Donna" and I don't usually bash a provider b/c it can ruin her reputation, but if something crawled up south of her border and died, it was noticeable. It was so bad I told her I had to leave 10 min into the session. Even went and explained to the owner "cindy" that I wanted another girl, she offered herself as a replacement. Back to the room, where a mechanical session took place. Cindy just wasn't doing it for me and I never got to drain the pipes.

Total damage $. 50. Sorry but I personally wouldn't repeat.

I am going to try BT though based no the reports.

Malepig
02-27-09, 19:10
I first started at the Aloha this afternoon but 2 doughnut eaters were hanging around the corner behind the curve so I ventured elsewhere. Even with all the negative reviews I ventured out to 73rd street even with the negative reviews. Met Alicia and gave the code word. It was 40 for 45 minutes and 100 roses to bang the bush. The roses start at 30 roses for headache relief however. I was expecting the worse but the place was surprisingly clean. Alicia did also have all her teeth. Will go back because it was affordable and sterilizing products were used after the session.

R Consultant
02-27-09, 22:23
I am always thrilled to hear that they know me well. Makes me such a happy camper. I figure the better impression I make the better feedback I get.

At least you got to talk to her and since she told you shes in a slump and what her current occupation is. You got more out of her than I can since I have been busy with other issues in life. I guess when the guys start reporting about her again we will see.

Its just freaking amazing about what a small-small world we all live in. I had no idea she was in such a slump, but I appreciate you filling us in.

Happy Hunting..

Actually ironic you say call her cause I did just that yesterday and she seems to be in the slump according to her. Said she was waitressing and it wasn't paying the bills so she might be escorting soon from the sounds of it or looking for other means to pay the bills. She did say she knows you well though, but would not say more. Guess you left an impression on her RC.

Clinton Bush
02-27-09, 22:54
On the po po photoshoot gallery I noticed 2 Korean ladies busted last night. Pak Jun* and Yonghai Par* are their names, and I wondered which AMP it was they worked at? Didn't see anything on the news? Their charges would lead one to believe one was the mamasan and the other the ho?I don't. Maybe not AMP workers? Born 1963 and 1967 so I think too young for 1 to be a mamasan.

Logi17
02-27-09, 23:19
Those chicks were from Ocean Spa.

Don't recognize either of them though.

Bone Yard
02-27-09, 23:33
Yonghui might have been worth meeting -- not a bad mug.

CB - Jung got slapped with an unlicensed practice of a health care profession in addition to the prostitution charges. That's one of the typical MP charges.

Let's be careful out there.

I don't. Maybe not AMP workers? Born 1963 and 1967 so I think too young for 1 to be a mamasan.

TotallyNormal
02-28-09, 17:02
I've been to just about every shop in the tri county area. Many times to each. Why all the bad reviews on Final touch and 73rd? Both have great service if you ask me. Sounds like some of you that are angry may have just not followed the girls' rules. They don't service everyone, especially if you don't follow protocall, just my .02

Clinton Bush
03-04-09, 23:43
Greetings Everyone,

This post was a response to another post by Sperminator69, who was subsequently banned and erased from this forum, and thus I have deleted this report as it is no longer relevant.

Thanks,

Jackson

R Consultant
03-05-09, 13:21
I think that's my line-- I like to say it looked like a dried up raisin. But I guess if you like the term or come up with an original one.

Happy Hunting..

So I guess I wasn't the only one who got an uninspired service from "OWNER". Seems like another senior member also got uninspired service from this ho. Oh well. Let her keep thinking I am a shop owner. Maybe she will get it right and do the right thing and take a BJ 101 class. But. I don't think they have invented clit plastic surgery surgery since her clit looks like a dried up raisin.

Hell On Wls
03-05-09, 16:48
Greetings Everyone,

This post was a response to another post by Sperminator69, who was subsequently banned and erased from this forum, and thus I have deleted this report as it is no longer relevant.

Thanks,

Jackson

Crazy For It
03-05-09, 17:38
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

Clinton Bush
03-06-09, 01:54
I am Cindy the owner of Final Touch/Tropical Gardens and I am calling you out on your ficticious report that you posted. Not at anytime did this situation happen that you are referring to! It could'nt have. Donna is located at T.G. and I am at F.T we NEVER work together. EVER!! There are so many holes in your post you might as well call it swiss cheese!!! If you really had come in you would know that for 50. your not going to be able to smell anything! Looking at your whole post and other posts you've made, it appears that you, yourself are a shop owner trying to promote your own shop and bashing other shops portraying yourself as a hobbyist. Sooo, what I would like to do at this point is to offer a meet and greet special to all the real hobbyist on U.S.A. sexguide for the month of march. I'm offering a first visit special of 20. off any type service that you choose with the attendant of your choice. By provideing this meet and greet I hope to accomplish getting real true reviews (positive or negative) from REAL hobbyists on this site. We all are aware of the problems with the ecconomy right now but it is no excuse and is a shame that a shop owner would resort to the tactics (and this is just one tactic), that this one has used. By all means, I certainly hope that the actions of one shop owner does not effect your view on all shop owners.Turns out I have had service from Cindy a while back. Sorry I didn't recognize the name, but I did recognize her face (and nice ass) from looking at her pictures on her Final Touch web site. I had no idea she was the owner. I used to go to FT to see Tiny so she wasn't around a lot of the time I would go (or maybe she was in a room in a session). Check my old reviews - and I think her hair was a little darker then. As I recall she was pretty hot and the service was pretty good. She was enthusiastic, had good skills and was not mechanical at all. I will repeat especially since she is offering a special. I like that Cindy says she is open to honest reviews, both good or bad. Looks like she wants to find out what we may not like so she can offer better service to hobbyists. That's good customer service and I wish more places would be proactive like she appears to be.

R Consultant
03-06-09, 09:16
Anytime I have hit the AMP & MP in my travels all the girls are different in pricing. What one girl will do for 75 the other girl wants 150. I have learned that its all workable it doesn't matter what high ball price she has.

If you become a regular piece of coin to a particular provider she of course will discount you big time as time goes on. The girls are all in it to make coin as the hobbyist are in it for variety.

Door fees also vary from place to place so its important to either call or know by word of mouth what those fees are. If your looking for a table shower and a real workable situation I always say get the 1hr session. Who wants to be rushed in this type of relaxing mindset.

Happy Hunting..

Seems to me that Cindy has offered a golden opportunity for each of us to form our own opinions and come back here and tell our own story.

I have been somewhat intrigued by the personnel at FT - I am more fond of the MILF than the young spinner (and I say that with the utmost respect).

What has kept me away has been some conflict in my mind regarding the posted pricing structure.

I have one stop to make first and then I think I'm off to FT to use my .20 off coupon!

ZippedDown
03-06-09, 11:25
I have read this forum for many years, I have always followed the advice of the seniors members only. Until today I have never felt a need to post. This forum is for true hobbist, those of use who are looking for a little info on the newest ho. We readers just want to no where to get the best bang for our buck. How not to get busted. If this were R CONSULTANT I could see it as true. You come in promoting a business. (YOUR FIRST POST) than got a few posts under your belt and started bashing. You have not been around to no jack. I only care what the pros have to say on the ho's.Rcon has pretty much seen and done all, a real hobbyist we can all benefit from.

Ronaldju
03-06-09, 14:37
I have been to Final Touch a number of times over the years and have had a session with Cindy. I feel that anyone who bashes them is wrong. I have always had a good time and got my money's worth. Keep up the good work Cindy.

Malepig
03-06-09, 16:10
I have PM'd Cindy and will be taking her up on her offer and will report back here. She knows I am coming in next week but not what day or time. If Cindy happens to be there I will ask to see the birth year on her DL to see the age. With my profession I will bring in a penlight to check for dentures or a bridge and report back on that as well.

Hopefully this will clear up some of the drama here.

R Consultant
03-06-09, 16:20
Thanks for the props guys.. After a rough day its nice to see some good things happening in this world.

I kinda like the idea of a chick with no teeth. Bring on the miracle mouth girl--Woohoo!! I bet you old timers and young timers I can do a few cart wheels and bring some beer to get free cuts to get in the front of line--LoL!!

Hope you all have fun and I look forward to some enthusiastic reports...

Happy Hunting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy For It
I have read this forum for many years, I have always followed the advice of the seniors members only. Until today I have never felt a need to post. This forum is for true hobbist, those of use who are looking for a little info on the newest ho. We readers just want to no where to get the best bang for our buck. How not to get busted. If this were R CONSULTANT I could see it as true. You come in promoting a business. (YOUR FIRST POST) than got a few posts under your belt and started bashing. You have not been around to no jack. I only care what the pros have to say on the ho's.

Rcon has pretty much seen and done all, a real hobbyist we can all benefit from.

ArthurTpa
03-06-09, 18:37
Final Touch has always treated me right, but I miss Tiny, who was my main reason for going there.Tiny is supposedly working out of another shop from time to time. PM me if you like.

Cheesy Rider
03-06-09, 19:13
I've been there a couple of times and always got good service. Not spectacular, but very nice. I plan on going back there again some day.

Just my two cents.

Nemodc
03-06-09, 23:54
do not think that. Even then you will not.

Nemo

Guess I will have to wait to become a senior member. Maybe than I'll get props and bows and claps.

ChanchoMalo
03-07-09, 01:25
For the money, I believe the asian shops provide much better value. Never pay for the hour, they just want the tip money. Half an hour for 60 bucks and go to town with the rest!

Too bad the discussion on this board has gotten so off on this tangent. It seems like the freebie offer has made a difference. Lame!

R Consultant
03-07-09, 08:44
I believe she offered a 20 dollar door fee to "all" USA members is what it was. Nobody that I heard from was offered anything free at all. If your able to you should get yourself down there and just tell her who you are and the board your associated with and bada-bing your in.

Being a senior member has nothing to do with what she offered.

I can't wait to hear your review of what girl you got to see and how her service was. :}

Happy Hunting..

Well it seems like cindy managed to email a few senior members and offer them freebies..maybe when i become a senior member and someone who is a rookie comes on here and bashes another shop, that shop owner will come and pm me and offer me a freebie too..cause it amazes me how many SENIOR members came out of the woodshed to defend cindy not having even met her, but hey, i guess the promise of a freebie was too good to pass up..i see now how this board operates.. PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE jackson..make me a senior member..PLEASE?

Eye Myt
03-07-09, 09:27
I believe she offered a 20 dollar door fee to "all" USA members is what it was. Nobody that I heard from was offered anything free at all. If your able to you should get yourself down there and just tell her who you are and the board your associated with and bada-bing your in.

Being a senior member has nothing to do with what she offered.

I can't wait to hear your review of what girl you got to see and how her service was. :}

Happy Hunting..

you know what would be more interesting would be Cindy's critique of Spermguys performance!!

Eye Myt
03-07-09, 11:55
I kinda like the idea of a chick with no teeth. Bring on the miracle mouth girl--Woohoo!! I bet you old timers and young timers I can do a few cart wheels and bring some beer to get free cuts to get in the front of line--LoL!!

Happy Hunting..

Me too. I use to have a reg on Haines rd, I called her Gummi Bear, can't remember her real name, I think it was Dee, but not sure. She took out both plates a chewed away until I said "no mas". She was older and lived in Kings rd for a while. I haven't seen her in months, maybe years. Also, remember Granny, from Cracker Jacks confessions? She was Ida Thom....She looks terrible, but she could really suck a dick. Probably most mongers would pass on her, but I put her in the same category as Janine Lar...in her short stint in st pete.

R Consultant
03-07-09, 13:11
That rung a bell. Miss Janine has a 22 yr old daughter who just got out of the steelbar the other day. I remember hooking up with both of those freaks one morning.

I was doing my thing about a year or two ago down by the Sundaze. Ran into her daughter went back to a place and Janine was there. Me being the 2 is better than one guy I said hey lets work this out.

Anyway Mom and her 20-21 yr old daughter could work the banana swirl pretty dam good for a dual.

Happy Hunting...

Happy Hunting..

Me too. I use to have a reg on Haines rd, I called her Gummi Bear, can't remember her real name, I think it was Dee, but not sure. She took out both plates a chewed away until I said "no mas". She was older and lived in Kings rd for a while. I haven't seen her in months, maybe years. Also, remember Granny, from Cracker Jacks confessions? She was Ida Thom....She looks terrible, but she could really suck a dick. Probably most mongers would pass on her, but I put her in the same category as Janine Lar...in her short stint in st pete.

Logi17
03-07-09, 13:22
I have visited this shop for the past 4 years and have always been treated great. It is truly the only shop that I have ever felt where I got the most for my money.

I plan on revisiting this shop since they have a pretty decent pricing plan.

Truthbeknown
03-07-09, 21:21
I believe that if you re-read the post I made you will not see anywhere in there the word FREE. The word I used was discount.

Thanks

For the money, I believe the asian shops provide much better value. Never pay for the hour, they just want the tip money. Half an hour for 60 bucks and go to town with the rest!

Too bad the discussion on this board has gotten so off on this tangent. It seems like the freebie offer has made a difference. Lame!

Clinton Bush
03-07-09, 21:52
you know what would be more interesting would be Cindy's critique of Spermguys performance!!

He might even have to change his name on this board to Dryguy ... :)

Digginchix
03-08-09, 11:47
He might even have to change his name on this board to Dryguy ... :)More like Noguy!

Nemodc
03-08-09, 14:36
Sperm, it wont help.

Nemo

PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE jackson..make me a senior member..PLEASE?

Big Tommy
03-08-09, 17:35
Cindy,

I have never met you or been to your place BUT this has brough alot of attention to you and your staff. I make it to Tampa once in a shile for work and you can bet you sweet self that I will visit and try it out and surely will post. I think you run a good business. I have visited your website and can't wait to visit. I live on the easwt coast BUT not can't wait till my next trip west. I hope it is by the end of March so I get the 20 off deal! LOL Keep up the good work and continue to keep it professional and don't stoop to sperms lower levels!

Tommy

I'd like to clear up the discount priceing issue that was offered to ALL members, not just senior members!

We have FLAT rates, no door fee. ALL of the attendants are willing to make less money out of their pockets to accomidate the members of this site and are confident that they will get good reviews that will bring members back many times and to promote a good relationship between the site and our business.

To clearify our pricing rates we start with our special that we're running which is a great basic session of 50.. 20. Discount will be 30. From members this is for 20 minutes of time.

Our next special that we're running is 100. FULL natural stress relief for our "people on the go" for 15 mins. 20. Discount will be 80. For members.

Now for our 30 minute sessions. We have a 70. Basic.20. Will be 50. For members, our "headache relief" is 100.. 20 discount will be 80 for members, we have a reversal, one of my favs, which is 130.. 20 discount is 110.

And the Full natural (top of the line) is 150.. 20. Discount is 130. For members. I hope this clears up the issue.

If anyone has any questions please pm me.

If spermwhatever had actually been here then they would have been able to do the math! (or maybe not) LOL I have posted a copy of my dr lis# at the office at Final Touch in case I'm not there when members come in they are more than welcome to see it! As far as anything else I'm looking forward to playing dr..patient. To all of you that mentioned Tiny, I'm sorry to say that she is no longer with us. We did have a disagreement and parted ways. She is greatly missed in both my personal life and business. She was a true asset. I wish her nothing but the best! Everyone at Final Touch and Tropical Gardens is looking forward to meeting all of you! Till then have a great weekend. Final Touch-Tropical Gardens

Ajdal
03-08-09, 21:26
Had to check out Final Touch after reading all the banter. Very nice ! Megan is a real sweetie. If anyone goes plz tell her Frank says Hi and my knees are still wobbly after the excellent headache relief.To make things clear plz go back a few posts and read the deals Cindy posted.

Ajdal out

Malepig
03-10-09, 18:26
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

R Consultant
03-10-09, 20:04
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

CaptainFlapja
03-10-09, 21:52
Just to pile on here, I visited Tropical Gardens, the NE St. Petersburg location of Final Touch.

I had a session with Rachel. She looked just like her pics, except TALL. I'd be surprised if she wasn't 6'1" or so. Told her up front about hearing about the place and discount from here. She smiled like she'd heard that a bunch.

The session was exactly as advertised, and very customer-focused. I'll definitely repeat, since it's close for me and the cost-benefit ratio is quite good.

Clinton Bush
03-10-09, 22:28
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

Bone Yard
03-11-09, 01:24
I had the opportunity to visit Body Temple. June has been cycled out and Tina is back. Or maybe June changed her name to Tina. I don't know. Tina provided a an excellent massage and she reinforced the notion that the current economic times require value added services.

I will definitely repeat.

Soapy Smith
03-11-09, 04:31
The buzz about Final Touch has been entertaining. Fortunately, it's pretty easy to see through the worst of the noise. I don't get to the Tampa area nearly as often as in the past, and when I do I can't afford (timewise) a fouled up MP experience or misunderstandings about what's expected in a session. Until about two years ago I was pretty much enthralled with Osaka on the Tampa side. In hindsight I'd say it was too good to last. Can't help but wonder if all the overly specific reports on various boards brought LEO around. Loose lips. Yoshiko, though much pricier, was always reliable for young, enthusiastic talent and frequent changes of personnel. But in doing my RTFF research this past weekend, I see that LEO took a bite out of them as well, and the bustees were much longer in the tooth than the little spinners I recall.

So, when I was in town Monday on business I decided on a little jaunt over the bridge to another old favorite Ulmerton Road location. (Final Touch may be great, but, sorry, I know what to expect at Aloha, though not necessarily what it might look like.) It was a strange experience, though I'm laughing quite contentedly now.

Mamasan seemed sorta stressed out. She got me started with the undressing instructions, then returned soon to take me to the sauna and TS area. I'd never been in that sauna, but Mamasan put me there for about five minutes. Then Mamasan conducted the TS: very thorough in all the right ways, but the first time in over a hundred AMP experiences that Mamasan did the TS, and never before at Aloha. (Once in Knoxville, once near Dothan, but both times were eight years ago.) I figured it meant the "girls" were tied up with other customers, and Mamasan was stalling until one of her girls got free. She ran me back into the sauna for another five minutes ("to make sure you're really dry and warm"), and then back to the room, got me face down on the table, and covered me up with a towel. "The girl will be here in five minutes, and she'll take care of everything. " My watch was in my pants pocket, on a hanger, but judging by the number of tunes that played on the radio, I'd say it was easily 15 minutes before "Pinky" waltzed in.

She came over to me, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and apologized for the delay. "I'll be right back. " As she was leaving I snuck a sideways look, and in the light of the open door I could see that Pinky was what we'd call pleasingly plump. She came back in a few minutes, asked what sort of pressure I liked, and just got started on a "soft touch" massage when Mamasan called her out into the outside room. She returned, mumbled something about Mamasan forgot about some "appointment" guy who showed up, and told me Mamasan would continue the massage until she could return.

Mamasan, a wisp of a woman who's easily in her 60s, came back in and started up the soft touch massage again. She explained that "the other girl didn't come in today, and I forgot that this guy had made an appointment. " She told me that Pinky would return "soon, " and "special treatment" for me would be on the house. Under other circumstances I would probably have asked for my money back and gotten dressed and left, but I was overdue for an AMP special treatment, and I made up my mind to stay put and see what developed rather than go looking for another even less predictable parlor experience. Mamasan's soft touch started to work for a while, but when my mental vision of the old woman snuck back into my thoughts, all further stiffening of my prospects were destroyed. But it wasn't for lack of effort on Mamasan's part.

Mamasan eventually realized that she wouldn't be making any further headway, and she left with a promise that Pinky would soon return.

Soapy Smith
03-11-09, 04:53
Eventually I heard doors opening and closing, a man's voice moving across the big outer room, shower sounds (presumably Pinky), and then Pinky returned to my room. As I noted before, Pinky is a bit plump, not at all typical among Korean women. But I was so eager for the anticipated AMP experience, that I wasn't about to let that get in my way. It was a good decision. She was a sweetheart. She was one of the most enthusiastic women I've ever been with in an AMP. Mechanical, or faked enthusiasm is the most common demeanor from the many Korean women I've encountered in AMPS and in a few clubs in Korea, but Pinky seemed as genuine as could be. This was, for all intents and purposes, GFE. She is also probably younger than most of the AMP women I've seen, perhaps early to mid 30s.

Even though the special treatment was on the house, I did give her a tip. My concern was that, when it's "on the house," it's not really coming out of the house or Mamasan, it's a tip that Pinky would forego. In a best case scenario Mamasan might give her a bigger slice of the door fee. Pinky told me to ask for her by name next time. I will, hoping, of course, that this set of calamities doesn't repeat itself.

Skip

Member #4167
03-11-09, 13:12
At the risk of releasing the hounds, let me second these sentiments about Pinky. I've had a couple of sessions with her over the past year or so, and she has been nothing short of tremendous. Sunshine is more my preferred body type -- which is why I've had about a dozen sessions with her over the years -- but Pinky presents a most excellent backup option.

That said, I hope that the wonderful oasis known as Aloha Spa doesn't get too crowded.

Cheers,
DL

She was a sweetheart. She was one of the most enthusiastic women I've ever been with in an AMP. Mechanical, or faked enthusiasm is the most common demeanor from the many Korean women I've encountered in AMPS and in a few clubs in Korea, but Pinky seemed as genuine as could be. This was, for all intents and purposes, GFE. She is also probably younger than most of the AMP women I've seen, perhaps early to mid 30s.

Truthbeknown
03-11-09, 16:36
I want to Thank everyone for their support and for comming in and checking us out. I don't want to take up anymore time for this board. There are many more issues out there and I believe that the truth came out, which was all I was looking for. So please enjoy the rest of the month with our discount and if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me. Your a great bunch of hobbyists and I have the upmost respect for you and this site. Thank you once again! Cindy, 727-323-8900.

I like an owner who is actually concerned about delivering good service. Sounds like your girls passed the Timex challenge - they took a licking and they kept on ticking!

CB

Gettinanut
03-12-09, 15:07
Had the pleasure of a visit at Final Touch! If you have a pulse, like beautiful women with pleasant personalities. Then GO! Today was my first of what will become many visits. Clean, pleasant and easy on the eyes as well as the pocket book. Thank you for the memory. Allegedly.

Tampa Monger
03-13-09, 15:47
All this talk about Final Touch is great. I plan to check it out. But before I do, I need to know whether I'll have to wear a hat for the headache relief session. Are the girls formal or informal? (I'm a casual kind of guy.) A hat just will not do, and in this economy I can't afford to take a chance on that.

ChanchoMalo
03-13-09, 17:28
I have seen on the daily rag (TBT or similar) a coupon for $20 off the hour session from Q Spa. It's on US 19 in Tarpon Springs (behind the bingo hall).

Has anyone had any experience with this place? All the talk about Final Touch has me in the mood for some "parlor love" but I am in North Pinellas.

Ocean Spa left me disappointed and Suki is always too busy!

Thanks for all you do! This is a great service!

Clinton Bush
03-13-09, 21:01
All this talk about Final Touch is great. I plan to check it out. But before I do, I need to know whether I'll have to wear a hat for the headache relief session. Are the girls formal or informal? (I'm a casual kind of guy.) A hat just will not do, and in this economy I can't afford to take a chance on that.

But if it is like it was, it is casual and you will be wearing a hat.

Clinton Bush
03-13-09, 21:06
Tried the Vietnamese girl Tina at Body Temple. Enhanced boobs, great shower. As has been reported her by others Tina gives a pretty good session. The big surprise is something she does with her feet. I don;t want to spoil the surprise but I have never seen this in over 25 years of AMP mongering. Foot lovers will enjoy a unique twist on things.

Hint: It is NOT a foot job like Tina in Oxygen in Tampa can give, but it's pretty unique and that's all I'm saying about it.

Daty69
03-13-09, 21:31
Miyako. Total Rip-Off

Found myself in NPR this evening and in need of relief. Not wanting to drive to my regular haunts, wheeled into Miyako. What a mistake. Not even a handshake could be had. Times are tough and had saved for a while for the full menu. What a disappointment. Demanded to see Mamasan but was not there tonight. Whatever. Left furious and ruined my whole evening. I'm done with the AMP's and the inconsistent service. I won't forget this experience and hope others are warned as to put this sh*t hatle out of business. Feel free to pm me for any other details. I know I'm not a senior member or contributor but have been a long-time lurker. Hope this helps.

Tampa Monger
03-14-09, 10:59
But if it is like it was, it is casual and you will be wearing a hat.Well, I ended up taking one for the team anyway, and yes, I had to wear a hat, but Missy helped me with manual release at the end.

Missy is built just like I like 'em. Long legs, great ass, slim waist, small/medium natural breasts. She was accommodating in every way except for her insistence on formality.

I got the full course meal for a very reasonable price. If it weren't for the fact that I had to wear a hat during headache relief, I would repeat. (The hat felt like it was about a foot thick.)

Eye Myt
03-14-09, 11:19
I got the full course meal for a very reasonable price. If it weren't for the fact that I had to wear a hat during headache relief, I would repeat. (The hat felt like it was about a foot thick.)Bring your own hat next time, a nice light one!!

PeterPiper52
03-14-09, 16:40
Miyako. Total Rip-Off

Found myself in NPR this evening and in need of relief. Not wanting to drive to my regular haunts, wheeled into Miyako. What a mistake. Not even a handshake could be had. Times are tough and had saved for a while for the full menu. What a disappointment. Demanded to see Mamasan but was not there tonight. Whatever. Left furious and ruined my whole evening. I'm done with the AMP's and the inconsistent service. I won't forget this experience and hope others are warned as to put this sh*t hatle out of business. Feel free to pm me for any other details. I know I'm not a senior member or contributor but have been a long-time lurker. Hope this helps.Miyako has always been a gold mine for me, especially with Angie.

PeterPiper52
03-14-09, 16:43
I have seen on the daily rag (TBT or similar) a coupon for $20 off the hour session from Q Spa. It's on US 19 in Tarpon Springs (behind the bingo hall).

Has anyone had any experience with this place? All the talk about Final Touch has me in the mood for some "parlor love" but I am in North Pinellas.

Thanks for all you do! This is a great service!Yeah, Suki is always busy for a reason. The girls are SUPER HOT! It's a bit pricey, but you can negotiate.

ChanchoMalo
03-14-09, 23:00
After all the banter about Final Touch, I decided to get me some "parlor loving". Curious about some of the reports here, I called ALOHA to see if Pinky was working tonight. Mamasan said they were open until 10 pm She was pretty inquisitive about where I had heard about Pinky. Unfortunately, when I got there at 9 pm , the place was closed! Maybe I scared them away with my special requests.

At any rate, made a quick you-turn and headed west. Called Pine Tree and they said they were open until 11. Boy, did I luck out!

After a hurried intro and shower by the gorgeous Victoria, this absolute knockout of a woman walked into my room. Her name is Teddy. She must be in her early twentys, maybe 5'6 with a beautiful face and the hottest body I've seen in a long time!

The massage was ok to good (maybe a tad hard) and her personality was awesome. Very chatty and informal. Great CBJ with lots of sound effects and a very enthusiastic cowgirl (those asian chicks are fit) followed by a lively mish that took me home!

Don't miss out on this one. They seem to rotate frequently even though it's always good quality. Got in and out for 1. 8 being very generous. I hope I can see this girl again!

Clinton Bush
03-17-09, 01:23

Thanks for all you do! This is a great service!

Went to try Q Spa tonight and it was closed. So went on to try Ocean Spa after a tip off that a new young Thick Thai girl recently started there. Name was Nali or something like that - maybe 20 years old, tall maybe 5'8" and a little thick and chubby with a nice rack and good big ass. Very playful and nice full lips for kissing. Great attitude, very sweet and a lot of fun. Paid standard door fee + $.2 tip and I left fully satisfied after a long workout.

Clinton Bush
03-17-09, 08:29
Went to try Q Spa tonight and it was closed. So went on to try Ocean Spa after a tip off that a new young Thick Thai girl recently started there. Name was Nali or something like that - maybe 20 years old, tall maybe 5'8" and a little thick and chubby with a nice rack and good big ass. Very playful and nice full lips for kissing. Great attitude, very sweet and a lot of fun. Paid standard door fee + $.2 tip and I left fully satisfied after a long workout.

Didn't mean to imply that Q Spa is out of business. I went there late (11 pm) and Q Spa was closed, while Ocean Spa was open. Both Spa's are on route 19 in Tarpon Springs area. Q Spa on West side and Ocean Spa on east side across from St Pete college. And both Spa's purport to be open until midnight (but only Ocean Spa was open at 11 pm).

Nali (sp?) the young, big Thai girl was very playful and energetic and with her long hair reminded me a little of one of those South Seas Seas island girls in Hawaii or one of the James Michener movies. This one left old Clinton very bushed! If you like 'em young n' thick and like 'em fun she is one to check out. Great attitude and lots of energy. Tiny spinner lovers will have better luck elsewhere.

Does anyone have a recent review of Q Spa? The Clinton Bush economic stimulus/AMP recovery plan involves stimulation to many AMPs not just his old favorites in Largo/St. Pete.

If you haven't been out recently - I urge you to get out and support your local AMP! The girls seem to work extra hard to keep your business and most economists think any time "extra hard" is mentioned that cannot be a bad thing.

Bone Yard
03-17-09, 20:51
I calculate that the average AMP with two providers who each see an average of 10 customers per day is pumping $24,000 per day into the local economy using a conservative multiplier where every dollar spent is spent another six times (customer pays provider, provider pays rent, landlord pays mortgage, mortgagee pays employees who buy groceries, etc). Multiply that by the number of A/MP's in town.

In contrast, we rather spend untold dollars running an investigation and prosecution of an activity between two consenting adults which MAY net the County a fine of $250-500. What's wrong with this picture?

More of us should subscribe to the Clinton Bush AMP Recovery/economic stimulus plan. Go do your part to support your local economy.

Suntreas
03-17-09, 21:50
Had the full service, 30 minute session with the co-owner of the place, tall blonde with a pretty dang nice body. Very nice, took care of my needs, pretty sensual start and great finish. Took the $20 discount and went to town. Enthusiastic and made sure I was happy. Well worth the visit, and a good value. Not mind blowing, either.

Clinton Bush
03-18-09, 00:39
Several have pm'ed me to ask what she looks like. This is not her but it's a very close approximation of what she looks like and moves like - yummmmm!!!

http://youporn.com/watch/304767/chubby-asian-girlfriend-with-bigtits-having-fun/

PeterPiper52
03-18-09, 09:33
Several have pm'ed me to ask what she looks like. This is not her but it's a very close approximation of what she looks like and moves like - yummmmm!!!

http://youporn.com/watch/304767/chubby-asian-girlfriend-with-bigtits-having-fun/Works for me!

IrishMale
03-18-09, 14:43
I calculate that the average AMP with two providers who each see an average of 10 customers per day is pumping $24,000 per day into the local economy using a conservative multiplier where every dollar spent is spent another six times (customer pays provider, provider pays rent, landlord pays mortgage, mortgagee pays employees who buy groceries, etc). Multiply that by the number of A/MP's in town.

Your calculations may be correct but your premise isn't. You are speculating that the average AMP is, with two providers, seeing approximately 20 customers per day, or 140 per week. You need to hang around some AMPS for a day or a couple of days to see that the average AMP is lucky to have 10 customers between the two on a given day. There may be days when they are busy for bursts of time, but for the most part they spend a lot of time sleeping and watching Korean movies. If there is any AMP in the Bay area that has 20 customers a day going in and out, they will soon be busted. Those on this board who have been in relationships with AMP girls and have spent lots of time inside the AMPS just hanging out have posted frequently that it isn't the goldmine it once was, and hasn't been for a long time.

Clinton Bush
03-19-09, 01:22
Your calculations may be correct but your premise isn't. You are speculating that the average AMP is, with two providers, seeing approximately 20 customers per day, or 140 per week. You need to hang around some AMPS for a day or a couple of days to see that the average AMP is lucky to have 10 customers between the two on a given day. There may be days when they are busy for bursts of time, but for the most part they spend a lot of time sleeping and watching Korean movies. If there is any AMP in the Bay area that has 20 customers a day going in and out, they will soon be busted. Those on this board who have been in relationships with AMP girls and have spent lots of time inside the AMPS just hanging out have posted frequently that it isn't the goldmine it once was, and hasn't been for a long time.
why don't they lower prices to attract more volume. This business model worked well for Osaka - Tampa and would work in Tampa Bay again. As for risk of being busted, I'm not sure it is as related to # of customers as it is to location of the spa. If a spa is tucked away in the corner of an industrial park it will attract less attention than if it is in a residential neighborhood.

If anyone knows a low price spa with extras, pm me.

IrishMale
03-19-09, 14:27
If anyone knows a low price spa with extras, pm me.

If anyone knows a low price spa with extras, please post it for the rest of us. Thanks.

ChanchoMalo
03-19-09, 15:03
If anyone knows a low price spa with extras, please post it for the rest of us. Thanks.Or loose ex-girlfriends, for that matter.

Gadoc
03-20-09, 10:32
Was in town recently and visited several establishments based on reviews on this board.

BT - Saw Tina. A little older, but nice body and friendly. Very good massage. Thought I had been there before and did offer a full menu. Went for HE only which was very good.

Pine Tree - Very friendly Mamasan. Young attendant. Average massage. Nice HE (they knew it was my first time there).

Final Touch - My first time at a place that was not an AMP. This place delivers and the ladies are friendly. They get right to business. I must say, however, that I prefer the AMP experience and nothing beats unexpected extras at a strip club!

Sawsy
03-28-09, 17:11
I think I will get back to the 24 yr old girl I met at a local Lowe's last week. She is from Oklahoma and get this- She is innocent as can be and the complete freak. She does have a son but that's cool with me. If any of you Cats that know me see me out with her please remember shes not a hooker! Lucky bastard!

Good luck with that one.

Member #5237
03-28-09, 19:03
I think I will get back to the 24 yr old girl I met at a local Lowe's last week. She is from Oklahoma and get this- She is innocent as can be and the complete freak. She does have a son but that's cool with me. If any of you Cats that know me see me out with her please remember shes not a hooker!

Happy Hunting..Does she have any sisters? I now will be finding myself in Lowes listining for any mid-west accents.

R Consultant
03-28-09, 20:27
Yes she has an older on who is married and a younger one but shes like 16 I believe thats way to young for us old timers. I know one thing I have almost convinced myself that Oklahoma girls can ride the crap out of a guy. I think its time to get my back examined. LoL!

Maybe a few Tylenols a few shots of Wild Turkey to get my head straight again.

Happy Hunting..

Gettinanut
03-28-09, 21:21
Who cares if someone is 60? Who cares if someone is lying. The beauty is this is the land of the free. So choose to see someone else. Someone is not for everyone and everyone is not for someone. Or something like that. If you think she is lying, fine, then go somewhere else. If she leaves you with a smile! Then who cares, go back and see her. It is really this simple. Lets get back to what the thread is about. Truthbeknown is hot and has a great personality, in my opinion, but who cares?

Right?

Secondhalf
03-29-09, 16:47
Anybody know what happened to Hidden Treasures or where to find Lenna?

Admin
03-29-09, 19:37
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of antagonistic and otherwise worthless posts by Sperminator69, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson