PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

IluvDaty2011
12-20-18, 12:16
On the road and thinking about stopping by Gandy 6 Shops. Has anyone had a session with Kendall, Charlie or Dallas. They are on the schedule today. I been there several times. But, not with either of these ladies. ANy info would help.

Thanks, DATY.

Maxwe
12-20-18, 13:08
Quality Massage gave me a decent medium massage. Hot towel treatment, table shower, and very cute young girl that spoke good English. Paid 70 for the hour. 40 for HE. Worth it.

ODFeelin
12-20-18, 14:47
I have been to many AMPs over the years that I have had some concerns about. Unfortunately many of the better AMPs tend to be in not so great parts of town. I always have my concealed carry on me when I am out. I've been able to keep iit hidden from the masseuses while inside the AMP without issues. I have considered these same scenarios as well and I'm not taking the chance.

Not far from Oasis stripclub off of USA 19 I was pumping gas at a shell station when I noticed the Bamboo AMP sign & thought I would check it out. Went in & mammasan was laying on the couch watching a video on her tablet & I inquired about prices & table shower availability. As she had me wait for a moment when she went to the back to get the masseuse, I noticed a poster on the lobby wall from Uncle LEO warning about a serial rapist (that was a 1st). A very friendly middle aged asian with her naturals bouncing around nearly got me to pull the trigger when.

BAM! The Viper on my Buick Rendevous goes off & looking out while I was still inside the AMP lobby there was this random cholo hood rat dressed in a black rain poncho trying to jimmy open my car door. Thought he had a knife but as I approached him he had either a chisel or a screwdriver talkin about.

"Hey man you got some cash on ya? I know you got some cash money bro. " I swear this whole area from Aldi, Celebration Station on has some shady people lurking around corners ready to rob if you are not alert. I can only imagine what might have happened if I was here after dark..

ODFeelin
12-20-18, 14:53
I've never been, nor have I seen any useful reviews on the place. I used to see them advertise on BP a lot back in the day. I went to their website once and it sounds like you can choose from a single masseuse, or a 4 hand in any gender combo. They're kinda pricey too. Each his own I suppose.

Anyone been to this place either as a single or couple??

Just looking for info on it's cleanliness and services. Might try to take a lady with me.

http://www.tampabaycouplesmassage.com/index.html

ODFeelin
12-20-18, 14:57
Yeah I wouldn't expect much of a BJ for a Grant. Just my experience.

Visted GM and was greeted by coco in her 30's. Her body was alright with b cups and somewhat perky ass. I opted for hour. 70 for the hour and 50 for BJ. Don't know if I'll repeat since massage wasn't good nor BJ.

Vaquero69
12-20-18, 15:15
On the road and thinking about stopping by Gandy 6 Shops. Has anyone had a session with Kendall, Charlie or Dallas. They are on the schedule today. I been there several times. But, not with either of these ladies. ANy info would help.

Thanks, DATY.Never had a session with Dallas but I've had sessions with both Kendall and Charlie before and if you're on the fence I would see Kendall as she's very sensual and attentive to your needs. Charlie is very nice too but if I had to choose I would go with Kendall.

FloridaMale
12-20-18, 15:52
Bought an hour massage, not really good. 6 for massage, then the JO for. 4 but that was really that good, would not recommend that place. GIrl there are older.

FloridaMale
12-20-18, 15:55
Anyone been to this place either as a single or couple??

Just looking for info on it's cleanliness and services. Might try to take a lady with me.

http://www.tampabaycouplesmassage.com/index.htmlI was going to bring my girl with me, tried to set up an appointment and they asked alot of questions, then they said they call back, called back said they had something in 20 mins, I said we need an hour to get there, and then said maybe tomorrow. Seems kind of shaddy. That is all I know about that place.

PoaDream
12-20-18, 16:31
Saw Julia at Pandora this morning at the Gandy location. Was actually going to see another attendant Charlie who was on the schedule today but wasn't there instead I chose to stay for a session with Julia and glad that I did. Very attractive and attentive to my needs. Excellent CBJ and has a real nice ass. Finished in the bag digging deep spread eagle baby! Overall a good time.Consider yourself lucky! Charlie is hot but lame. A lot of rules; no doggy, not allowed to go deep, keeps her legs firm to keep you at bay.

WoodyBoy
12-20-18, 20:55
Stop by Quality, a girl name of Yan was working. Nice body but very little English skills. Took the hour for 70. Started with a deasent table shower, back to room face down Yan gave me a very good massage. On flip she let me know that a happy ending was available but nothing more. She did allow some roaming but only outside of her clothes. Overall it was a good time, if you're interested in more th time. If you're looking for more then Yan is not the girl. She did say that a new girl was arriving Saturday, so more might be on the table with her.

JsTampa
12-20-18, 22:13
So I decided I needed an early Christmas gift to myself. I decided to stop in Massage Now today and was met by the sexy Angela. I stayed for the usual hour with table shower for $70.00. Angela was a sexy lady dressed elegantly. During the table shower she did her job and cleaned me from head to toe. She has a decent rack as they kept hanging in my face as she was scrubbing me. For the massage I told her I needed deep tissue and she dug in. She used her elbows to get down deep. After a while it was time for turn and the fun to begin. She started rubbing right along my balls and that caused me to pop up. I just stuck my hand up her dress and was playing with the little kitty. I told her I needed everything. Everything is on the menu. She started off with a BBBJ which turned into 69. She kept sucking as long as I was licking, Finally she said she needed me to stick it in, I happily obliged. I turned her over and went in from behind I held out as long as I could and really enjoyed myself. Angela is top notch as everyone at this place has been so far. She was happy with $130. She was a lot of fun and I will be back for some more good times.

Fl Hickory
12-22-18, 14:56
After Wednesday's debacle over in Tampa at I (don't) Love a Massage, I was out running more errands this morning over in Tarpon Springs so thought I would stop by and try a new (to me) place so stopped at One Spa on US 19 just south of Tarpon Springs, kind of behind the Waffle House, for a dream rub. Was met by a cute but somewhat matronly gal (late 30's? Who can tell with Koreans) who goes by Nancy. Perhaps a bit "plumper" than my preference but not off-putting, odd shaped breast with nipples the size of those BIG kids pencils they give you in 1st grade. Nice shower with lots a slow sensual teasing, back to the room for a passable massage with some teasing while face down as well. On the flip the negotiation began we ended at $.20, and I had to supply the rain coat and with the weather the way it has been lately I was glad I had mine with me. Pretty standard stuff CBJ, DATY (clean but fuzzy) ,FIV, mish, standing mish and dog, She seemed to really get into the way she was spanking her own kitty. I then awoke from my dream and wandered on down US 19 to hustle & bustle of Tampa, IF I am up that way I would stop back. Side note she shared that the same owner of One Spa also ran Golden Spa farther south on 19 FWW.

Play safe.

Fl Hickory.

"Paranoia Pays but the hours are hell".

EdenLover54
12-23-18, 01:16
If someone could suggest where to go. I have not been with anyone in five years and I am not going to end this year the same f*ing way. I think the last girl I saw was Morgan or Haley. Loved them both. I was thinking about Maura. Could someone PM and suggest where to go!

DakotaRed
12-24-18, 11:19
Has anyone seem Adriana at 6 shops? Details?

Jrw1960
12-26-18, 14:25
Decided to give myself a early Christmas gift so on Christmas Eve I stopped by Magic Massage on Park Street. Well let me tell you that I am very glad that I did. They only had the one girl working. She told me her name was Lora and being Christmas eve that she had been slow, and wold love to give me a nice massage for Christmas. He English is not to bad so you can have a conversation with this girl. She is very nice looking, tall with nice legs. On the down side, like most Asian's her boobs are at best small B's and she suffers from noass-atall. I would say she is in her early 30's and in general is very easy on the eyes. I took the 1 hour massage for 70. She asked if I would like a shower. Her shower skills a very good, she made sure that I was clean all over with just the right amount of teasing to let me know that there was more fun to come. Back in the room and face down she gave me a nice massage, not to heavy but strong enough to relax me after the Christmas stress. She would tease now and then just to make sure I was paying attention, I like that. After the flip she asked what I would like. Told her that 69 with BBBJ would be nice. She said only CBJ and after a little back and forth we settled on. 80. Off came her cloths and she hopped up on the table. He skills are good and even with the cover it didn't take me long. She stayed on top of me for a little while, so that I could finish her off, she told me she hates when guys leave her half done. After cleanup and she got dressed she told me I had a little massage time left and proceeded with a nice foot massage. Anyway, bottom line is that Lora is a keeper and I hope she sticks around for a while. She let me know that there is more on the table for the right $. I will definitely be back.

GuilfordBlacky
12-27-18, 01:42
I have been to Eve's a half dozen times, but it's been many months. I always like the table shower is not one of those tub things and a real lay down shower It's Largo / Clearwater. Any recent visits for any of you? Is it still good?

Thanks!

Elusivepirate
12-27-18, 08:54
OK mongers.

Is. 7 the normal entrance fee in St. Petersburg? Is that for an hour or half? In NPR I found it to be much less for a half at 45.

What's the story with the pink house on 5th near 34th? Gennies? Is it legit? Is she cute? I dropped by a few times and it was closed.

Bearing100
12-27-18, 09:29
I have been to Eve's a half dozen times, but it's been many months. I always like the table shower is not one of those tub things and a real lay down shower It's Largo / Clearwater. Any recent visits for any of you? Is it still good?

Thanks!I haven't been in awhile either, but they used to have some of the hottest and adventurous / fun / open / GFE types in the area.

On par with the Old Kim's / FL Bay & Lucky in Tampa (& couple different girls their at one time were almost on par with ones.

From Golden Gate & Blue Ocean in Orlando. Almost at least! I was a pretty regular, but last couple times the girls were.

Pretty mechanical & not near as fun / GFE type (but still attractive) as I had before, but maybe 8 just had bad couple draws in the rotation. So yeah I'd like hear.

Too if anyone has been there recently.

Eye Myt
12-27-18, 10:46
OK mongers.

Is. 7 the normal entrance fee in St. Petersburg? Is that for an hour or half? In NPR I found it to be much less for a half at 45.

What's the story with the pink house on 5th near 34th? Gennies? Is it legit? Is she cute? I dropped by a few times and it was closed.House appears to have been rehabbed and has a for sale sign on it.

EddieG
12-27-18, 11:22
Never had a session with Dallas but I've had sessions with both Kendall and Charlie before and if you're on the fence I would see Kendall as she's very sensual and attentive to your needs. Charlie is very nice too but if I had to choose I would go with Kendall.I have seen all 3. Dallas is cute and fun and had a good time but not realy my thing. Charlie had a great ass she put right where I wanted it but lots of rules, can and can't do things. Kendall is amazing. Hip issues so limited in her flaxabilities but lots of fun and has a self imposed rule that "you must finish before you go" made for a relaxing fun time. Also eliminated the clock. Good to have with a 30 min session. Can't realy go wrong with any of the 3 but Kendall would be a first choice out of the 3.

LknforLuv
12-27-18, 16:40
So I decided I needed an early Christmas gift to myself. I decided to stop in Massage Now today and was met by the sexy Angela. I stayed for the usual hour with table shower for $70.00. Angela was a sexy lady dressed elegantly. During the table shower she did her job and cleaned me from head to toe. She has a decent rack as they kept hanging in my face as she was scrubbing me. For the massage I told her I needed deep tissue and she dug in. She used her elbows to get down deep. After a while it was time for turn and the fun to begin. She started rubbing right along my balls and that caused me to pop up. I just stuck my hand up her dress and was playing with the little kitty. I told her I needed everything. Everything is on the menu. She started off with a BBBJ which turned into 69. She kept sucking as long as I was licking, Finally she said she needed me to stick it in, I happily obliged. I turned her over and went in from behind I held out as long as I could and really enjoyed myself. Angela is top notch as everyone at this place has been so far. She was happy with $130. She was a lot of fun and I will be back for some more good times.I went here yesterday and also saw Angela. Her skills and shrive are exactly as described I stayed for 1 hour and she never seemed to rush me. Really good table shower and massage. I told her I really needed to betaken care of and she told me she knows exactly how to take care of me. She started with a really good BBBJ and that turned into 69. I finished with her on top. She really put in a good effort and satisfied me completely. I left her $120 and told her I will return and she gave me a big hug and said she hopes soon. I would defiantly repeat.

GuilfordBlacky
12-27-18, 18:56
I've been to various strip clubs over the years and enjoyed some of my time there, but never did any VIP stuff or even thought of looking for extras. I just went there for a beer and enjoy watching some gyrations. AMP's give you the ability to not have to figure out very much except what is on the menu. With Strip clubs you don't know reliably what if any extras are offered at any place (this guide notwithstanding). So I thought I'd ask the AMP forum peeps, what in the world would anyone go to a strip club for hoping for extras? I've only thought that like some sort of lineup you rarely see at USA AMP's, you get to see the girl dance and decide beforehand, but because of the uncertain result and uncertain cost, I still can't figure out why so many guys go to strip clubs hoping or asking for BBBJ or whatever in the VIP room. AMP's just seem so much more straightforward.

Anyone go to strip clubs AND AMP's? I just don't get the point?

MilfSeek
12-28-18, 00:43
OK mongers.

What's the story with the pink house on 5th near 34th? Gennies? Is it legit? Is she cute? I dropped by a few times and it was closed.It closed about 6 months ago. Back in the day it was a reasonable spot for a solid 1 hr draping optional massage w / HE for $. 6 total. If you were looking for younger and / or hot. It wasn't the place for you.

SamJack42
12-28-18, 11:23
I've been to various strip clubs over the years and enjoyed some of my time there, but never did any VIP stuff or even thought of looking for extras. I just went there for a beer and enjoy watching some gyrations. AMP's give you the ability to not have to figure out very much except what is on the menu. With Strip clubs you don't know reliably what if any extras are offered at any place (this guide notwithstanding). So I thought I'd ask the AMP forum peeps, what in the world would anyone go to a strip club for hoping for extras? I've only thought that like some sort of lineup you rarely see at USA AMP's, you get to see the girl dance and decide beforehand, but because of the uncertain result and uncertain cost, I still can't figure out why so many guys go to strip clubs hoping or asking for BBBJ or whatever in the VIP room. AMP's just seem so much more straightforward.

Anyone go to strip clubs AND AMP's? I just don't get the point?1. AMPs rarely serve alchohol, and some people like a drink.

2. Strip clubs can be a quicker visit, and allow for easier window shopping. Also easier to walk out if you don't like what you see.

3. Your "game" matters more at a club. You can negotiate better, and there's more rivalry between the girls.

4. Hours are different. Clubs are open later.

I go to both, clubs and AMPs, and I enjoy the benefits of both.

GuilfordBlacky
12-28-18, 12:51
1. AMPs rarely serve alchohol, and some people like a drink.

2. Strip clubs can be a quicker visit, and allow for easier window shopping. Also easier to walk out if you don't like what you see.

3. Your "game" matters more at a club. You can negotiate better, and there's more rivalry between the girls.

4. Hours are different. Clubs are open later.

I go to both, clubs and AMPs, and I enjoy the benefits of both.Those are really interesting observations. One of the girls I talked to at a strip club last night said, she would allow keep me posted as to where she would be to make sure I don't get scammed or whatever. I was thinking it's hard for me to get scammed, since if I really want extras I'd just go to an AMP. I never really thought about the rivalry between the girls. I guess I was more focused on the extras. If I girl twerks on my face, it can be an exotic experience but it would just leave me even more horny than I started, so I never quite saw the point in paying to just get extremely frustrated LOL. Maybe view a lap dance as an appetizer? LOL. I really like your perspective on it, definitely food for though.

PoaDream
12-28-18, 17:51

Anyone go to strip clubs AND AMP's? I just don't get the point?I've always had the same question. I've gotten ripped off too many times at Strip Clubs. I don't find them to be quicker, I've sat all night waiting for a lap dance at times. Also I'm not really good or interested in small talk.

I do find that a BBBJ seems to be more prevalent at the clubs.

You do get to window shop which is nice, but again you never know if any extras are available.

I always end up spending more $ and time at clubs if wanting extras. I would say club is good for looking and not touching thus saving money.

BeaverHunter5
12-28-18, 20:58
I went to check out the line up at Sunlight and met Jenny. She was a knockout in a nice little dress that said she was ready for a full menu. She was on the shorter side but not short. Nice and petite with decent ta ta's.

Her massage was pretty good but could have been a little stronger. She really did put in a good effort. When she was massaging my mid section she really rubbed all over the area letting me know she's down for anything. I decided to return the favor and rubbed her mid section also. I was met with NO resistance. She started off with a really good BBBJ and ball licking. She spent a far amount of time taking care of me. I had her naked at that point and set her up on top of me for 69. She did a good job and almost made me cum a few times but stopped so I wouldn't. I was ready to pound her little kitty and laid her face down on the table and pulled her legs around my waist while I plugged her good and hard. I took my time and enjoyed myself for a while before it was time to shot a load. Once finished she got a hot towel and wiped me down and cleaned me up and sent me on my way.

Left $140.00 for her and she had a smile. I would repeat with her anytime.

Legalize it
12-29-18, 20:20
Gentlemen, can anyone recommend an attractive gal who does a good sensual massage or bodyrub? Not interested in any older women over 50. Or will a girl from an AMP or shop come to my motel? It's been a few years since I got one, and I'm overdue.

SilverFox69
12-29-18, 23:46
I found a new star at Bayside earlier today, Tiffany. She's a fairly attractive lady. She has nice long hair and is on the smaller side. I paid $50 for a 30 minute massage. Her massage was nice and strong while also paying attention to some of the places she needed to pay attention to. When the time came she started to rub between my legs which let me know it was the right time for me to make my move. I decided to start rubbing in her ass while she rubbed mine. She asked me what I was looking for and I told her I wanted everything. She asked for $160 but we finally agreed on $120. I started licking her pussy for a while then I asked her to suck me. She did for a nice long time and she seemed to be enjoying herself. I was ready to get on top of her so she laid back down and pulled me on top of her. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. She has a great personality and is very pleasant to talk to. I will be seeing her again soon.

BuckARoobob
12-30-18, 11:18
Well, Here goes another review. I went to Oasis Massage over on Gandy Blvd. It's was a little out of my way but worth the drive. I went in and was met by the lovely Miss Coco (somehow I just know that's not her real name) but she does have some nice sweet coconuts. They were nice and firm and oh so delicious. Anyway lets not get ahead of our selves. Coco was wearing a nice tight little pink mini with long brown hair. So wanted $70.00 for a 1 hour massage that included a table shower.

She helped me undress and get comfy on her table shower and blasted me with nice warm water. She lathered me up with a lot of suds and really put some muscle into cleaning me. She rinsed me and dried me off. She lead me back to the massage bed and proceeded to start my massage. I told her I like deep tissue. She has some strong amazing hands and really worked out a few knots I had. Her massage was tops in my book. She really impressed me with that. She was rubbing in my ass pretty throughly and slipped in the crack a few times while caressing the balls and getting them all oiled up. Once she had my balls all oiled up she rubbed them for a while making she I was nice and hard.

Coco told me she could help me anyway I would need help and I told her I needed a lot of help. I helped her slip those nice big coconuts out so I could try and crack them. I sucked on them hoping to get some coconut juice out. They were defiantly some nice juicy things. I slid my finger between her thighs and rubbed her little bunny making him nice and moist. She returned the favor by rubbing my hard dick for a while then she bent down and started sucking nice and hard. Somehow we ended up enjoying 69 together and she was really getting giving it to me good. I love the slurping sounds she was making while deep throating me. I shot my load before I got a chance to bend her over and stick her. She had a nice big mess all over her face and neck. I was disappointed I didn't get to shot it inside her. It was available but I just lost control and didn't make it. I will be back in a day or so the conquer what I missed. I gave her a Benjamin and a load. She gave me a memory.

Vaquero69
12-30-18, 11:19
Saw the new girl Reyna at 6 Shops the other night in the way home from work at the Pictures and glad that did. Pics are accurate and very nice girl with a good attitude very accommodating. Can tell is new to the industry. Session was very relaxing one of the best CBJ I've had almost didn't make it to the main course. Finished Mish spread eagle and filled the bag. Good time overall the Palace is very nice place room I was in was small but with a huge mirror very nice watching yourself work. Worth the $.

Nekidinflorida
12-31-18, 09:59
Looking for a new Massage girl, only need to have hand basic massage and ending.

Hard to find any new ones without CL or BP.

You can PM if you have any. I have used Paula many times before, but looking for a new one like her for a new year.

JsTampa
12-31-18, 10:02
I went to check out the line up at Sunlight and met Jenny. She was a knockout in a nice little dress that said she was ready for a full menu. She was on the shorter side but not short. Nice and petite with decent ta ta's.

Her massage was pretty good but could have been a little stronger. She really did put in a good effort. When she was massaging my mid section she really rubbed all over the area letting me know she's down for anything. I decided to return the favor and rubbed her mid section also. I was met with NO resistance. She started off with a really good BBBJ and ball licking. She spent a far amount of time taking care of me. I had her naked at that point and set her up on top of me for 69. She did a good job and almost made me cum a few times but stopped so I wouldn't. I was ready to pound her little kitty and laid her face down on the table and pulled her legs around my waist while I plugged her good and hard. I took my time and enjoyed myself for a while before it was time to shot a load. Once finished she got a hot towel and wiped me down and cleaned me up and sent me on my way.

Left $140.00 for her and she had a smile. I would repeat with her anytime.Good post.

Jenny is a sweetheart Seen her a few times and she knows how to put a smile on any mans face.

Waarthog
12-31-18, 10:59
Okay, so here is my experience with the hour session. One, they wait longer to enter to start session. I hate this tactic. Supposedly it's to give you time to get comfortable. I don't need 15 min to do that. Two, booking an hour just leads to a somewhat non-rush session and that's what you are paying for. I've never gotten more perks for booking an hour instead of the half hour. I guess it might depend on who you are seeing. But I haven't read any posts indicating you get more for the hour. So IMHO book an hour if you enjoy a little longer time being with the girl you enjoy. And past experience in any experience is that once you pop, the session is pretty much over, albeit a half hour in, 15 min in, whatever. But YMMV with that based on the girl. In my case, if I do an hour, I make sure I last around an hour to minimize the forced out early possibility. Anyway, good luck and the choice is ultimately yours.I had an reasonably good experience with Mia. She was real personable and wanted to make me happy. She also had a uplifting happy disposition, which I really appreciated. I had the top session.

Waarthog
12-31-18, 11:36
I was going to bring my girl with me, tried to set up an appointment and they asked alot of questions, then they said they call back, called back said they had something in 20 mins, I said we need an hour to get there, and then said maybe tomorrow. Seems kind of shaddy. That is all I know about that place.I visited the place several months ago. I don't recommend. Male answers the door. Girl is pretty and gives a great massage. However Nada on the first meet, according to her. Supposedly things open up after that. I don't trust it though. Also expensive. Better elsewhere.

FishinForLife
12-31-18, 13:33
Good post.

Jenny is a sweetheart Seen her a few times and she knows how to put a smile on any mans face.By no means am I new to the AMP scene but I was wondering in the recent writeups here, when you guys request the full service, are these ladies allowing BBFS or is it just a lack of detail in the reports?

Bearing100
12-31-18, 17:29
By no means am I new to the AMP scene but I was wondering in the recent writeups here, when you guys request the full service, are these ladies allowing BBFS or is it just a lack of detail in the reports?I would say on most of the reports, majority of people a lot of times just leave detail of the putting the cover part on out as basically 95% of the time (or more) it's probably assumed at an AMP. It's rare at the AMPs for BBFS happening. Even at the big 3 or 4 in Orlando where the girls are hot nympho all over you / anything goes, multiple girls, etc. Once it gets to the penetration portion a cover always goes on. Not saying it doesn't happen (& you can find searching a few discussing it happening) but it's a rare occurrence.

CaptainCrunch0
12-31-18, 20:02
Made a trip there recently, and I drew Angela. Angela is an attractive older woman who has this tendacy of saying the word 'baby' at the end of each sentence. Anywho, I arrived in the evening time, and chose the hour option. The session was rushed, did not offer a table shower, and the massage was below average. With that said, during her massage, she gave a lot of attention to the boys. At the flip, she asked what I desired. I went with HE and she did a decent job. I know others have had better experiences with her, but YMMV.

Member #6280
12-31-18, 20:20

Left $140.00 for her and she had a smile. I would repeat with her anytime.I just got home from seeing this same Jenny and while I agree she is hot and had a short skirt on. Honestly that's where the similarities end. I mean the massage was, well a waste of time. To begin with, I paid 60 and that is supposed to include the TS. It did not. No biggie. I wasn't going to be a dick and push the issue. But 10 bucks is 10 bucks and I certainly did NOT get 15 extra minutes taking it to 45 min vs 10 less for 30 min.

Not that this would've saved the experience. I mainly went because this was my first time with a girl wearing such an easy access short skirt. Part of the fantasy for me was getting to stroke her silky smooth legs and play under her skirt. But she kept stopping me (playfully, but still) saying I was tickling her. So no go there. Then, and I am being literal here. She was wearing what can only be described as adult diapers under the skirt. Turns out she was "on her period". So no FS even if I was stupid enough to spend that much on it with her. I did spend 100 for a very lame CBJ though. I swear this girl wanted me out the door fast or something. Rushed the "massage" and I use that term loosely. Then she gave the lamest, rushed CBJ (which I have actually had really good CBJ's in my life. The difference is, those girls gave a fuck about my experience and Jenny did not). I did pop in the cover but I made her work for it. She kept reverting to HJ to get a break, no biggie, she did go back to work. I tried telling her to slow down and go deeper. Long, deep slow strokes. Nope. "I can't it's too thick". Thanks for the compliment, but you are supposed to be a professional. If I wanted lame head I could've stayed home and probably jerked myself off to a better experience.

Now I am not mad at anyone on here or blaming you all. I mean you DO disclaimer YMMV and I respect that. It is a choice to take the chance any way. She just had SO many good reviews that I didn't even blink at 100 for the lame CBJ. It was actually 95 cause I goofed and didn't have enough cash in my wallet even after using the atm. I WOULD HAVE had I done the 50 dollar massage but I digress about the no TS thing. So 145 total. I mean 25 bucks less at Cozy and all I got was a HJ and got to feel up IMHO an equally hot girl who had tight short shorts on and let me feel her up and play with her vaj over her shorts while she stroked me. AND I got the TS without having to ask. IMHO that experience that I also reviewed on here was better than Jenny.

Also I have a regular massage girl who happens to be Chinese who delivers a 90 min swedish / soft touch teasing relaxation massage with a DIY while she tickles my balls ending with the SOFTEST finger tip touch that with my own stroking myself expertise applied literally makes me EXPLODE and is ten times more erotic from start to finish than this disaster was and I get an amazing massage and over an hour of straight up teasing and soft touch finger tip stroking of my body, barely making contact with my balls mind you (if she even does, she DOES know how to tease me though and that is more erotic than anything Jenny did from the word Hello). I pay 90 for the massage plus a 30 dollar tip for that and honestly? It blows away ANY of the other AMP experiences I have had recently. She wasn't available today. The little head won out and we both lost. LOL.

Lesson learned. Should you see Jenny? Probably. I may have had dumb luck this visit. If she "wasn't on her period" I probably would've sprung for FS and pounded that little Asian pussy into submission. Oh well. I have other options. Just know that EVEN WHEN you see a girl with tons of good reviews, you STILL CAN have a bad experience. YMMV is real and it truly IS a * when it bites you. Oh well. I can weather this one financially. It's no biggie. This is a good learning moment for all of you reading on here. This site is amazing. I REALLY appreciate everything you all do. It HAS benefitted me big time. Nothing is fool proof. You live, you learn, you move on.

No, I don't think the 5 dollar deficit caused the lame CBJ issue. And frankly even if I had negotiated down to say 60 for it, it STILL would have been over-priced. I have head ache relief only girls that charge 40-60, are Not fugly, might not be quite as hot as Jenny, but damn, the deficit in looks isn't THAT bad. And they suck my dick like the cure to cancer is coming out at the end. They suck it like they love it and like they mean it. It's hard NOT to make those comparisons. But again. YMMV is expressed most times on here and even if it wasn't it is common sense and I have my own mind and make my own choices. It happens.

Be careful out there fellas.

Booty-.

Vaquero69
12-31-18, 21:40
Visited the leather and lace studios in largo tonight the palms and took the plunge and saw Charlie. Had a very memorable time with Charlie very young petite girl who is very accommodating and attentive to what all guys like. Excellent CBJ. Said hello the twins and rode out rear cow girl finished hard Mish filling the bag! Overall a good time and money well spent. Highly recommend.

Call234
01-01-19, 22:30
I would say on most of the reports, majority of people a lot of times just leave detail of the putting the cover part on out as basically 95% of the time (or more) it's probably assumed at an AMP. It's rare at the AMPs for BBFS happening. Even at the big 3 or 4 in Orlando where the girls are hot nympho all over you / anything goes, multiple girls, etc. Once it gets to the penetration portion a cover always goes on. Not saying it doesn't happen (& you can find searching a few discussing it happening) but it's a rare occurrence.I agree, 95%+ at the top tier places. That being said, it does happen at the second and third tier places from time to time.

Call234
01-01-19, 22:55
Has anyone been to Smile Spa lately? I used to go there on a regular basis, but it fell out of my rotation.

TlJohnny
01-02-19, 14:43
Well, Here goes another review. I went to Oasis Massage over on Gandy Blvd. It's was a little out of my way but worth the drive. I went in and was met by the lovely Miss Coco (somehow I just know that's not her real name) but she does have some nice sweet coconuts. They were nice and firm and oh so delicious. Anyway lets not get ahead of our selves. Coco was wearing a nice tight little pink mini with long brown hair. So wanted $70.00 for a 1 hour massage that included a table shower.

She helped me undress and get comfy on her table shower and blasted me with nice warm water. She lathered me up with a lot of suds and really put some muscle into cleaning me. She rinsed me and dried me off. She lead me back to the massage bed and proceeded to start my massage. I told her I like deep tissue. She has some strong amazing hands and really worked out a few knots I had. Her massage was tops in my book. She really impressed me with that. She was rubbing in my ass pretty throughly and slipped in the crack a few times while caressing the balls and getting them all oiled up. Once she had my balls all oiled up she rubbed them for a while making she I was nice and hard.

Coco told me she could help me anyway I would need help and I told her I needed a lot of help. I helped her slip those nice big coconuts out so I could try and crack them. I sucked on them hoping to get some coconut juice out. They were defiantly some nice juicy things. I slid my finger between her thighs and rubbed her little bunny making him nice and moist. She returned the favor by rubbing my hard dick for a while then she bent down and started sucking nice and hard. Somehow we ended up enjoying 69 together and she was really getting giving it to me good. I love the slurping sounds she was making while deep throating me. I shot my load before I got a chance to bend her over and stick her. She had a nice big mess all over her face and neck. I was disappointed I didn't get to shot it inside her. It was available but I just lost control and didn't make it. I will be back in a day or so the conquer what I missed. I gave her a Benjamin and a load. She gave me a memory.Buckaroobob, thanks for sharing the info. I went over yesterday hoping to see Coco and they were closed. I went back today and she asked if I could wait 20 minutes as she was finishing up another massage. After seeing her and the nice little pink dress she was wearing I happily said ok. I was a little hesitant at first hoping 20 minutes meant 20 minutes. Sure enough she came in the room about 20 minutes so I was happy. Coco is pretty much as described as BuckaRoobob described. She is sexy and dressed for business.

All in all my experience was very much the same. My massage was really beyond what I could have imagined. Really hard and deep tissue. I wonder how she has so much strength and how she can deliver that good of a massage all day long. I know I couldn't do it. Anyway my body is feeling much better.

We went thru all the motions. Agreeing on $140.00 for everything. I enjoyed a good long BJ and 69. I wasn't going to finish in a BJ though. I needed to try everything. She got on all 4 and let me go doggie style. She really has a nice sweet tight puss. I had several positions we tried before I was finished.

I found this place from another poster. I really hope to return the favor someday. Hopefully someone else can have the same great experience I had.

Once again thanks.

Mahiman44
01-03-19, 11:31
Has anyone been to Smile Spa lately? I used to go there on a regular basis, but it fell out of my rotation.I quit going older ladies and not very good.

I miss the days of Pepsi, Lucky & Sunny.

PoaDream
01-04-19, 12:22
I've tried 3 AMPs. All three times I walked in and the lady at the window (older, unattractive) was the one to perform the TS and Massage. Yet I see all these posts here where guys are getting hot, attractive providers.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a polite way to ask if there is a 'younger or other' provider who will do the massage?

I want to try again, but don't want to be disappointed!

Thanks!

Call234
01-04-19, 14:34
By no means am I new to the AMP scene but I was wondering in the recent write-ups here, when you guys request the full service, are these ladies allowing BBFS or is it just a lack of detail in the reports?When you have a chance, please clean out your inbox a little bit. I was not able to send you a response to your pm. Thanks.

RedneckStud
01-04-19, 14:59
Posted in FL by accident. (Edited)

MeetTheDom
01-04-19, 16:10
I've tried 3 AMPs. All three times I walked in and the lady at the window (older, unattractive) was the one to perform the TS and Massage. Yet I see all these posts here where guys are getting hot, attractive providers.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a polite way to ask if there is a 'younger or other' provider who will do the massage?

I want to try again, but don't want to be disappointed!

Thanks!It's not you it's where you are going. If you go to Eve or Pine Tree you shouldn't have that problem. Better yet, go to Han River in Tampa.

RI CheeseHead
01-05-19, 11:30
It's not you it's where you are going. If you go to Eve or Pine Tree you shouldn't have that problem. Better yet, go to Han River in Tampa.Any similar places in better neighborhoods?

MeetTheDom
01-05-19, 14:04
Any similar places in better neighborhoods?None of these places are in bad or dangerous neighborhoods. Han and Pine tree are in sort of industrial neighborhoods. Eve is right off Ulmerton. There is pretty much zero chance of your car getting broken into or getting robbed in any one of the three.

Beavo
01-06-19, 09:33
Little miss Jamie at the shops is a hot tasty MILF. Swung by yesterday and had a great time. She's relaxed and easy going. Her ass is sexy as hell. Wish I could have held out longer but it had been awhile. Recommend.

Opus 1
01-06-19, 11:58
Coco is busy today! I stopped in Oasis shortly after opening and saw Coco. She's sweetheart, always giggling when you touch her in the right place. Like another poster, I didn't make it past the 69 (covered). She says she works EVERY day, so not everybody has to see her today. I will repeat.

GuilfordBlacky
01-06-19, 18:10
A little while ago, I had asked if anyone had been to Eve's lately and no one had anything new on it, so I decided to just go back myself and see what's what.

I asked for the hour as usual with TS. It was led to the one of the rooms as usual by the mamasan at the door. I always do the hour with table shower there, as the table shower is one of the best situations.

After undressing I was met by Cherry. I introduced myself and, she looked a bit odd at me, but had a nice enough table shower and she was pleasant.

She was middle aged and a relatively tight body, although a big on the round side, and overall just sort of medium in the looks department. Certainly not like the heyday girls that were there before. I stopped going to Eve because the last few times, the girl I was with with just meh and the performance felt pretty mechanical.

She got topless almost right away and said something I couldn't understand about a massage, and then I realized why she took her top off. She wanted me to give HER a massage. Now some people might like to rub on the girl and I know some people consider that a perk or something, but I really enjoy getting the Massage MYSELF LOL. I gave her a massage and she gave me fairly detailed instructions on how she liked it. After 15 minutes or so of this, she popped up and said it was my turn. I lay on my back and she had very nice hands I could tell from her massage and she rubbed my glutes and did a between my leg reach around which felt great. This however, only lasted about 1 minute, then she told me to flip and asked me what I wanted. I was thinking, well a massage for one thing LOL, but clearly she meant in terms of extras. I stupidly said everything, based on her one minute reach around. I know stupid but the reason I say I really wish I had not said everything, was the fact that as soon as she started CBJ, I realized I had been with Cherry before. It sounds so horrible to only be realizing this at that moment, but that was because she suddenly became very mechanical and uninspired which is what triggered my memory of her. The whole demeanor is so not exciting I just couldn't really enjoy it (as I also remembered from the previous visit I had with her some months before). It suddenly all came rushing back to me that I left very unsatisfied the first time and this was clearly going to happen again. It really makes me wonder how in the world I didn't remember her, but I think that's because when it's awesome, you really remember it, and when it feels like completely wasted money, I try to forget about it as quickly as possible. It seemed I succeeded.

I wound up finishing myself, it was that kind of mechanical. Not an unpleasant girl at all, just turns off all the charm the minute the flip happened. Also, I really enjoy getting the massage, and there was literally one minute of massage. The massage also gives you some time to relax and acclimate. So I gave her a 15 minute massage, I got a one minute massage and highly mechanical everything else. It was one of the most odd experiences I've had. I can kinda LOL about it now, but it wasn't that amusing at the time.

As I was leaving, a very pretty mid 30's girl I have seen there many times before as kind of a manager type, with very pretty long curly brown hair, handed my a phone number to contact them as they are moving Eve's somewhere fairly nearby she said. She also asked for my phone number, which I thought was super odd, and said would text me when they move sometime in Feb I believe it was.

I certainly will not be going back to Eve's until the rotation has improved. Maybe their move will put it back into the place it was before. For now, I'm staying away.

EddieG
01-07-19, 10:35
Anyone have any info on this girl? Love those eyes. Just want to see if its worth the time. http://tampa.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/treat-yourself-to-a-soothing-s/015953808303 PM me with details.

Bearing100
01-07-19, 10:36
A little while ago, I had asked if anyone had been to Eve's lately and no one had anything new on it, so I decided to just go back myself and see what's what.

I asked for the hour as usual with TS. It was led to the one of the rooms as usual by the mamasan at the door. I always do the hour with table shower there, as the table shower is one of the best situations.

After undressing I was met by Cherry. I introduced myself and, she looked a bit odd at me, but had a nice enough table shower and she was pleasant.

She was middle aged and a relatively tight body, although a big on the round side, and overall just sort of medium in the looks department. Certainly not like the heyday girls that were there before. I stopped going to Eve because the last few times, the girl I was with with just meh and the performance felt pretty mechanical.

She got topless almost right away and said something I couldn't understand about a massage, and then I realized why she took her top off. She wanted me to give HER a massage. Now some people might like to rub on the girl and I know some people consider that a perk or something, but I really enjoy getting the Massage MYSELF LOL. I gave her a massage and she gave me fairly detailed instructions on how she liked it. After 15 minutes or so of this, she popped up and said it was my turn. I lay on my back and she had very nice hands I could tell from her massage and she rubbed my glutes and did a between my leg reach around which felt great. This however, only lasted about 1 minute, then she told me to flip and asked me what I wanted. I was thinking, well a massage for one thing LOL, but clearly she meant in terms of extras. I stupidly said everything, based on her one minute reach around. I know stupid but the reason I say I really wish I had not said everything, was the fact that as soon as she started CBJ, I realized I had been with Cherry before. It sounds so horrible to only be realizing this at that moment, but that was because she suddenly became very mechanical and uninspired which is what triggered my memory of her. The whole demeanor is so not exciting I just couldn't really enjoy it (as I also remembered from the previous visit I had with her some months before). It suddenly all came rushing back to me that I left very unsatisfied the first time and this was clearly going to happen again. It really makes me wonder how in the world I didn't remember her, but I think that's because when it's awesome, you really remember it, and when it feels like completely wasted money, I try to forget about it as quickly as possible. It seemed I succeeded.

I wound up finishing myself, it was that kind of mechanical. Not an unpleasant girl at all, just turns off all the charm the minute the flip happened. Also, I really enjoy getting the massage, and there was literally one minute of massage. The massage also gives you some time to relax and acclimate. So I gave her a 15 minute massage, I got a one minute massage and highly mechanical everything else. It was one of the most odd experiences I've had. I can kinda LOL about it now, but it wasn't that amusing at the time.

As I was leaving, a very pretty mid 30's girl I have seen there many times before as kind of a manager type, with very pretty long curly brown hair, handed my a phone number to contact them as they are moving Eve's somewhere fairly nearby she said. She also asked for my phone number, which I thought was super odd, and said would text me when they move sometime in Feb I believe it was.

I certainly will not be going back to Eve's until the rotation has improved. Maybe their move will put it back into the place it was before. For now, I'm staying away.Yes, Eve's used to be one of the best (I remember specifically Nicole, Yo Yo, Linda & Apple, all fun, bubbly and almost on par with girls at GG, BO & WB in Orlando). Not sure what happened lately. Hopefully with the move and new location they bring back some of the prior therapists named and the like and service.

RI CheeseHead
01-07-19, 11:20
Yeah I tried it the other day. Forgot about TS but I was freshly showered so wasn; t a big deal for me, ugly mamasan mentioned 60/70/80 for 30/45/60, and I wasn; t going to do that without a lineup, I stupidly said I haven't been there before when asked.

I certainly will not be going back to Eve's until the rotation has improved. Maybe their move will put it back into the place it was before. For now, I'm staying away.

MilfSeek
01-07-19, 14:28
Anyone have any info on this girl? Love those eyes. Just want to see if its worth the time. http://tampa.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/treat-yourself-to-a-soothing-s/015953808303 PM me with details.She appears to have favorable reviews, more than the average girl but it close to a 10 in looks.

Click on advance search (upper right corner).

Enter Bella for a name and St. Pete for a location and hit the search button. Your answer awaits.

EdiCali1998
01-07-19, 19:00
Yeah same thing happened to me last time I was at eves. The current lineup is terrible. If you pay for one hour you're in and out in 30 or 45 minutes. But a month or two ago there was a girl named Kelly and she was awesome everything was a go with her, GFE BBBJ (yes BBBJ) kissing licking from toes to head I even tried the backdoor but she kept saying it hurts it hurts and I'm a gentleman (not really LOL) daty full service was just great. She is gone now I got her numbers but she's in another state out of reach for me. By the way jo jo was a few months ago in palm harbor under the name Sophia I don't know if she's still there.

Bearing100
01-07-19, 23:20
Yeah same thing happened to me last time I was at eves. The current lineup is terrible. If you pay for one hour you're in and out in 30 or 45 minutes. But a month or two ago there was a girl named Kelly and she was awesome everything was a go with her, GFE BBBJ (yes BBBJ) kissing licking from toes to head I even tried the backdoor but she kept saying it hurts it hurts and I'm a gentleman (not really LOL) daty full service was just great. She is gone now I got her numbers but she's in another state out of reach for me. By the way jo jo was a few months ago in palm harbor under the name Sophia I don't know if she's still there.Yes, Eve had a streak going and was one of the best. The girls I had mentioned that were there were all like you described. Would grab, hug, kiss & all bubbly upon arrival and were all attractive, sexy, not mechanical at all and were pretty open to a lot of options & suggestions / whatever (& with Nicole & I think it was Apple too as soon as they got in the room to do the massage off came all the clothes like they all do at the Orlando big 3 & Linda while there would do nuru & more while in the table shower). Like I said hopefully with the move it will go back to like the good old days & crew!.

GuilfordBlacky
01-08-19, 12:30
Tampa Rd #103, Oldsmar, FL 34677.

Yeah, it's called Asian Massage. Really.

I arrived at 8:30, they close at 10. I had been to this place once before some months ago, and a beautiful girl working there. This time the gal who answered is about a 5, early 40's I'd guess but had some nice cleavage. The Table shower was pleasant but the usual, felt around to make sure all was OK.

Once in the room she asked if I wanted oil, I said yes and she goes right into massaging my ass and it felt great, pretty darn sensual, although it was surprisingly quickly escalated, as in immediately. The doorbell rings, she runs out. She comes back apologizes, then not one minute later, the doorbell chime goes off again. She goes out for a few minutes and comes back to say they've been slow all day, and now suddenly it's one after the other. Her co-worker was out somewhere so it's just her. She then says, basically look, I've got to hurry this up (even though I'd paid for an hour) and once again, I got all of two minutes of a massage. (I really enjoy the massage part, I mean that's what the 70 or 80 bucks is for right? She says she'll give me a deal, we settle on 60 and her top comes off for a HE. She proudly proclaims her boobs are real and they were quite magnificent. I mean the overall body and age of the gal was not, but those tits were pretty damn amazing and were indeed real. She had the biggest nipples I've seen in my life, and I really like that, but there was no touching her nipples just the rest of her boobs LOL. I mean really, come on! LOL.

She goes at it furiously, way too fast for my taste as the two minute sensual massage bit that got me to that point to begin with immediately halted and it was a race to see how fast she could get me out of there. I had to tell her a few tricks since she had a one track mind about how this was supposed to work and did indeed wind up out of there in a total of 35 minutes, including the table shower.

So I'm 0-2 in the massage dept and both times the whole thing was over in half an hour, despite having paid for an hour. Would I repeat, of course not, unless she would let me suck on her nipples, then I might pay who knows how much for that one LOL.

The sign is on Tampa Rd but you enter in the back. It's right next door to a sportsbar or something so plenty of people just sit there watching you enter, which isn't great.

XxBuzzKillxX
01-09-19, 15:23
I will be coming down for the month of Feb again. Clearwater water area. Is Ruby still at rose spa? That place seems to go under the radar on here. A PM would be nice.

EddieG
01-10-19, 09:49
Thanks, I'll let you know what I find out.

She appears to have favorable reviews, more than the average girl but it close to a 10 in looks.

Click on advance search (upper right corner).

Enter Bella for a name and St. Pete for a location and hit the search button. Your answer awaits.

GhostRider50
01-10-19, 09:54
Tampa Rd #103, Oldsmar, FL 34677.

Yeah, it's called Asian Massage. Really.

I arrived at 8:30, they close at 10. I had been to this place once before some months ago, and a beautiful girl working there. This time the gal who answered is about a 5, early 40's I'd guess but had some nice cleavage. The Table shower was pleasant but the usual, felt around to make sure all was OK.

Once in the room she asked if I wanted oil, I said yes and she goes right into massaging my ass and it felt great, pretty darn sensual, although it was surprisingly quickly escalated, as in immediately. The doorbell rings, she runs out. She comes back apologizes, then not one minute later, the doorbell chime goes off again. She goes out for a few minutes and comes back to say they've been slow all day, and now suddenly it's one after the other. Her co-worker was out somewhere so it's just her. She then says, basically look, I've got to hurry this up (even though I'd paid for an hour) and once again, I got all of two minutes of a massage. (I really enjoy the massage part, I mean that's what the 70 or 80 bucks is for right? She says she'll give me a deal, we settle on 60 and her top comes off for a HE. She proudly proclaims her boobs are real and they were quite magnificent. I mean the overall body and age of the gal was not, but those tits were pretty damn amazing and were indeed real. She had the biggest nipples I've seen in my life, and I really like that, but there was no touching her nipples just the rest of her boobs LOL. I mean really, come on! LOL.

She goes at it furiously, way too fast for my taste as the two minute sensual massage bit that got me to that point to begin with immediately halted and it was a race to see how fast she could get me out of there. I had to tell her a few tricks since she had a one track mind about how this was supposed to work and did indeed wind up out of there in a total of 35 minutes, including the table shower.

So I'm 0-2 in the massage dept and both times the whole thing was over in half an hour, despite having paid for an hour. Would I repeat, of course not, unless she would let me suck on her nipples, then I might pay who knows how much for that one LOL.

The sign is on Tampa Rd but you enter in the back. It's right next door to a sportsbar or something so plenty of people just sit there watching you enter, which isn't great.The guy at the door was one of her $$$ regulars and she was moving you on.

Jrw1960
01-10-19, 17:21
Went to Magic on Tuesday hoping to see Lora. Unfortunately she is gone. Coco was working and although she gives one of the best massages in the area, she has a very very limited extras menu. She did let me know that a new girl was starting one Wednesday, and that I should stop by and check her out. Since I had time and was still in the area on Wednesday I decided to TOFTT. Her name is Charlotte and if anything she is more attractive than Lora was. She is about 27 years old and around 5'3", with long black hair and a very pretty face. She's has a nice set of B's and a fabulous ass, and nice legs. I commented on her behind and she informed me that she works very hard with lots of exercise to have an ass like that. She also has a good personality and her English is very good. I opted for the hour for 70 and she took me back to one of the rooms. She asked if I would like a shower and of course I said yes. The shower of good, she was a little playful but made sure that I was clean everywhere. She teased a bit, according to her just to make sure everything was in working order. Back in the room face down she gave a surprisingly good massage, very relaxing. Towards the end she once again checked if everything was working the way it should. After the flip she started a little light massage, and asked what areas need more work. I did not have the cash for anything to wild, so we ended up with a topless happy ending for. 80. Even though she is only a B they were very nice and quite tasty. I also got to play with that bottom, very firm and round, lots of fun. After the grand finish she cleaned up with a hot towel rub and a little more massage to finish out the hour. Charlotte told me that she is a little shy on a first visit, even if I had more cash, but the menu will be more open when I come back. Guys this girl is attractive, fun, and easy to talk to. I will be back, and I would recommend that you check her out. I just hope she will stick around, so many of the good ones disappear so fast.

LazySwayze
01-11-19, 16:39
Looking to try out one of the 6 Shops in a couple weeks, I'd like to get the most bang for my buck. Who are some sure-fire winners? I don't necessarily trust the photos. Preferably petite.

Also, are any locations better / safer than others?

Cook72
01-13-19, 08:47
Anyone know what happened to Kimberly that was at the shops the last couple of years? Last time I saw her was last spring before I headed north, now I do not see her on their list. Did she get out or go independent?

Opus 1
01-13-19, 17:19
Anyone know what happened to Kimberly that was at the shops the last couple of years? Last time I saw her was last spring before I headed north, now I do not see her on their list. Did she get out or go independent?I know she had a big issue with the management, not the first time, but this must have been the final straw. I have not seen anything to indicate she went independent. I know she had some other plans, so I wish her the best, but I wish she was still around. By far, my fave at the 6 shops.

JuanJohn
01-14-19, 16:35
Anyone have any updated info on Michelle? Last dream I had with her was in September last year, and now when I text her number I get the message "This phone number is no longer in service. " she definitely had fans here, and didn't seem like the typical provider at all.

Thanks for any info.

JJ.

DRock69
01-14-19, 16:47
Anyone know the line up at The Palace in PH? Looking to see if Ellie or Ivy is working, but if there's some new talent interested in that also. Thanks.

Willh
01-14-19, 20:45
Anyone have any updated info on Michelle? Last dream I had with her was in September last year, and now when I text her number I get the message "This phone number is no longer in service. " she definitely had fans here, and didn't seem like the typical provider at all.

Thanks for any info.

JJ.I texted her last week and she didn't reply. Unusual for her. Even if she's not available, she usually responds. I hope she hasn't retired.

MrBill469
01-15-19, 13:52
Anyone know the line up at The Palace in PH? Looking to see if Ellie or Ivy is working, but if there's some new talent interested in that also. Thanks.I don't make the drive all the way up there anymore (it's WAY north or west of my normal travel limit) since places of equal quality have popped up in Tampa (still a hike for me but right AT my travel limit) like Spa 36 or Han River as well as Crystal Spa, and others. However, the last time I saw Ivy she told me she would be at Palace Spa for "a long time". I take that to mean on the order of at least a month (through January).

But all of that is only "old news" from a couple of weeks ago and I suppose things could change in their schedule or situation. So, I would recommend calling them and just ASKING if Ellie or Ivy are working. Their phone number is prominently featured at the very top of their website, here: https://palacespapalmhabor.com/. ... CAVEAT: As always, NONE of the photos on their website are of girls that are actually working there! Such photos are only intended as "similar to" the appearance of the actual talent.

TIP: I find that asking the GENERAL question of "Who's working? is LESS LIKELY to get a cooperative response, because they're a bit suspicious of exactly who you are. However, I get MUCH MORE SUCCESS by asking if specific girls are working, which conveys that you are a known and repeating valued customer, following which you may even get a response like "No, that girl not working, but we have ... followed by a complete list of the current roster.

VHunter7
01-15-19, 17:43
Anyone know the line up at The Palace in PH? Looking to see if Ellie or Ivy is working, but if there's some new talent interested in that also. Thanks.You can expect to find Ivy and coco at palace. Sophia at 36 and momo is back at Hans.

Wolfman Jack
01-18-19, 15:07
Flying in this weekend and am looking to spend some time at 6 Shops (which I'm assuming is Leather / Lace on Gandy, or am I mistaking?). If anyone has any advice please let me know, PM's are fine. My usual stop in this area when I'm in is Atlantis (the strip club) but I'm looking for something different this time. Thanks for helping an out of stater out.

Nrb Man
01-19-19, 16:19
I saw Anna in Palm Harbor next to Flapjacks near Innisbrook once & enjoyed myself (DFK, BBBJ, CIM, COWGIRL). She has not worked there Since early 2017?. Then she was at 6 shops for awhile but left. She was slim with long brown? Or black hair & half Oriental.

Does anyone have any contact info?

Thanks,

Nrb Man.

TremontTeddy
01-19-19, 18:16
Stopped at an Asian Massage Place in Clearwater on Highland Ave. I didn't check the name on the door but google maps said its call Sunshine Beach Massage. Chinese place and $60 for one hour massage. Pretty good massage and very similar to the massage I got at Four Seasons in Temple Terrace. Left a standard tip and got a handy.

Meridian99
01-20-19, 10:30
Flying in this weekend and am looking to spend some time at 6 Shops (which I'm assuming is Leather / Lace on Gandy, or am I mistaking?). If anyone has any advice please let me know, PM's are fine. My usual stop in this area when I'm in is Atlantis (the strip club) but I'm looking for something different this time. Thanks for helping an out of stater out.They are 2 different chains. They have different rates, locations, and girls. Please note that pictures from 6 shops are not necessarily accurate although a few are real. Please check out 2 links below.

https://www.womanseekingmen.com/ (Known as 6 shops).

http://www.floridarelaxationstudios.com/

CaptainCrunch0
01-20-19, 10:57
I visited dream massage on park street a few days ago. I was greeted by a lady named Lilia, or at least that is what it sounded like. She is an older lady with an average face and body. I opted for the 1 hr massage, and no table shower was offered. In my opinion, Lilia did a very good job with the massage. My body was aching, and I was happy that she took her time and made by back feel better. There was no teasing during the massage, and when it was time for the flip, she motioned to Jr with her hand. I nodded. She allowed roaming, and did a good job with the HE. There was no negotiation at all, but I tipped. 50 when I was leaving to which she was very pleased.

MackG1967
01-21-19, 10:53
They are 2 different chains. They have different rates, locations, and girls. Please note that pictures from 6 shops are not necessarily accurate although a few are real. Please check out 2 links below.

http://www.floridarelaxationstudios.com/Go with Maura, you will not be disappointed.

Wolfman Jack
01-21-19, 13:25
They are 2 different chains. They have different rates, locations, and girls. Please note that pictures from 6 shops are not necessarily accurate although a few are real. Please check out 2 links below.

http://www.floridarelaxationstudios.com/Thank your for the clarification.

GhostRider50
01-21-19, 13:31
I don't make the drive all the way up there anymore (it's WAY north or west of my normal travel limit) since places of equal quality have popped up in Tampa (still a hike for me but right AT my travel limit) like Spa 36 or Han River as well as Crystal Spa, and others. However, the last time I saw Ivy she told me she would be at Palace Spa for "a long time". I take that to mean on the order of at least a month (through January).

But all of that is only "old news" from a couple of weeks ago and I suppose things could change in their schedule or situation. So, I would recommend calling them and just ASKING if Ellie or Ivy are working. Their phone number is prominently featured at the very top of their website, here: https://palacespapalmhabor.com/. ... CAVEAT: As always, NONE of the photos on their website are of girls that are actually working there! Such photos are only intended as "similar to" the appearance of the actual talent.

TIP: I find that asking the GENERAL question of "Who's working? is LESS LIKELY to get a cooperative response, because they're a bit suspicious of exactly who you are. However, I get MUCH MORE SUCCESS by asking if specific girls are working, which conveys that you are a known and repeating valued customer, following which you may even get a response like "No, that girl not working, but we have ... followed by a complete list of the current roster.If you can afford it, three words. "Go see Ivy".

HarryPoter
01-21-19, 18:18
After reading one report about this spa at Deleted by Admin State Road 590, Clearwater, I had to confirm that it was same experience with me, that is a lot of teasing near junior and boys but never touched anything, strictly professional massage.

Very big and clean place, nice massage 60/ hr and will provide some oil to do it your self. Do not waist your time and money. Stay Safe Please.

Member #1658
01-22-19, 02:40
Thanks for this. As many posts as I have, I'm fairly new to the massage parlor scene. The streets have been my haunt but things are so dead and the talent is so horrible that I've finally figured out that the gas and time saved + the extra attention to be had at the massage places is worth the price difference (up to a point).

I've done real well at the place on 34th St and in St. Pete (forget the name but it's in the strip plaza along with a couple of Vietnamese restaurants and it just says "MASSAGE" outside).

Any suggestions for a newbie to Six Shops and Florida Relaxation to almost guarantee success at getting FS. I am real leery of being out a bunch of money and leaving unhappy.

Thanks!

http://www.floridarelaxationstudios.com/

MackG1967
01-22-19, 14:03
There is new girl at 6 shops called Joie with same description ie bust size, etc and claims to be native American but does anyone know same as Joie that been in area as UTR for many years?

MackG1967
01-22-19, 14:15
There is new girl at 6 shops called Joie with same description ie bust size, etc and claims to be native American but does anyone know same as Joie that been in area as UTR for many years?Here is link https://www.womanseekingmen.com/joie.html.

Dockers55
01-23-19, 07:43
I texted her last week and she didn't reply. Unusual for her. Even if she's not available, she usually responds. I hope she hasn't retired.I saw her when I was down there last year, and enjoyed. Without Craigslist and Backpage, it's hard to keep track of these ladies. Will be down there in March again. It's too bad if she's gone.

GhostRider50
01-23-19, 13:13
Thanks for this. As many posts as I have, I'm fairly new to the massage parlor scene. The streets have been my haunt but things are so dead and the talent is so horrible that I've finally figured out that the gas and time saved + the extra attention to be had at the massage places is worth the price difference (up to a point).

I've done real well at the place on 34th St and in St. Pete (forget the name but it's in the strip plaza along with a couple of Vietnamese restaurants and it just says "MASSAGE" outside).

Any suggestions for a newbie to Six Shops and Florida Relaxation to almost guarantee success at getting FS. I am real leery of being out a bunch of money and leaving unhappy.

Thanks!I am normally a SW hobbyist, but in this area it is a challenge. I always seem to be driving north, and see something coming south, and by the time I can get turned around she's gone.

I cruise most strolls, and not happy with the selection of talent. It seems that midnight to 5:00 am is the best time, but I cannot swing that. I was seeing some QV providers in the Clearwater area, but even that arena seems to be falling apart. I finally hit my secret Christmas fund and went to Paradise in PH the other night. I saw Ivy, and even though the whole experience was over $$ I still am having flashbacks of how hot she is and how much fun I had.

GhostRider50
01-23-19, 13:15
I am normally a SW hobbyist, but in this area it is a challenge. I always seem to be driving north, and see something coming south, and by the time I can get turned around she's gone.

I cruise most strolls, and not happy with the selection of talent. It seems that midnight to 5:00 am is the best time, but I cannot swing that. I was seeing some QV providers in the Clearwater area, but even that arena seems to be falling apart. I finally hit my secret Christmas fund and went to Paradise in PH the other night. I saw Ivy, and even though the whole experience was over $$ I still am having flashbacks of how hot she is and how much fun I had.It's Palace, not Paradise.

MaMongerman
01-24-19, 13:37
There is new girl at 6 shops called Joie with same description ie bust size, etc and claims to be native American but does anyone know same as Joie that been in area as UTR for many years?Saw Jolie she is Half Dominican all fun from Atlanta nice tits took a pounding went for the hour should have gone for 30 min.

GuilfordBlacky
01-24-19, 14:39
Anyone know if Ivy is still at Palace in Palm Harbor? I had a wonderful dream once with her.

AlterdBeast
01-24-19, 14:47
I tried the one in the sports bar center twice, got the vibe but nothing ever came of it. As soon as you get onto Mad beach there is massage by Anna (which is Asian) and another one across the street. Any intel on these before I give it a shot? Appreciate it guys.

MrBill469
01-25-19, 01:44
Anyone know if Ivy is still at Palace in Palm Harbor? I had a wonderful dream once with her.Call and ask.

https://palacespapalmhabor.com/

Phone number featured prominently at the top of their website. Then report here what they tell you, as lots of guys probably want to know the same thing.

Mario80
01-25-19, 13:32
https://tampa.rubratings.com/124311

She looks gorgeous and eye candy.

Anyone sen her before, please pm me. Shall share my UTR.

Thanks.

BuckARoobob
01-25-19, 21:31
Well I was feeling a little cold this morning and needed a little company to help me warm up. I went to Bayside Massage and found what I needed. Her name was Mona or Monica. She was a stunner wearing a sexy black 1 piece. It was almost like overalls. She was not wearing any bra and those big things were hanging out all over the place. Wow, I had a smile on my face. Her english is pretty good. She is sexy in a different way. She told me she is not full Chinese. She's mixed. Very sexy.

I paid $70.00 for 1 hour because I was cold and wanted a nice hot table shower. She took me in and steamed top the room with hot water and washed me all over. That really warmed me up. For the massage I told her I wanted something nice and firm. She gave me exactly what I asked for. I couldn't wait and I couldn't keep my hands out. I reached right into the very loose top with no bra and started playing with them as much as I could, it was really nice.

After the massage I turned over and started to undress her as fast as I could. There wasn't much issue over finances. She agreed on $130.00 pretty quick. I went straight for 69. She took to the task pretty well, she is skilled at her job. After going at that for a while it was time to move on to something else. I wanted her doggie so I asked her to get ready. She happily went into position and we had some more fun. After I finished we talked a little more. She is actually pretty cool to talk to. She said she is new to town and will stick around if she likes it. Hope she does.

HaveItMyWay
01-26-19, 13:42
Call and ask.

https://palacespapalmhabor.com/

Phone number featured prominently at the top of their website. Then report here what they tell you, as lots of guys probably want to know the same thing.Ivy & Coco. Have seen both in the past few weeks. I like them both.

MackG1967
01-27-19, 10:40
Formerly of 6 Shops now on her own. Anyone ever see her?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AreaOlivia

PinkEater
01-27-19, 11:54

Coco told me she could help me anyway I would need help and I told her I needed a lot of help. I helped her slip those nice big coconuts out so I could try and crack them. I sucked on them hoping to get some coconut juice out. They were defiantly some nice juicy things. I slid my finger between her thighs and rubbed her little bunny making him nice and moist..Thanks for a good report. I've been in here before and had several good visits and 1 not good. I was thinking of going somewhere else but after reading your post I decided to give it another try. I'm glad I did Coco is everything I dreamed about. I basically had the same dream you had. I asked her to give me a little more attention to little johnny and his 2 ball and the back crack. She spent a lot of time playing around there getting me really excited. I finally bent her over and gave it to her doggie style. Oh what a delight she is. Nice and tight and really wet exactly how I love them to be. Once again thanks for the info.

Opus 1
01-27-19, 18:12

https://mobile.twitter.com/AreaOliviaI had a good experience with Olivia, one of my best at the six shops. She was very nice, responsive, and she looks a little line Angelina Jolie.

Call234
01-28-19, 03:36
Well I was feeling a little cold this morning and needed a little company to help me warm up. I went to Bayside Massage and found what I needed. Her name was Mona or Monica. She was a stunner wearing a sexy black 1 piece. It was almost like overalls. She was not wearing any bra and those big things were hanging out all over the place. Wow, I had a smile on my face. Her english is pretty good. She is sexy in a different way. She told me she is not full Chinese. She's mixed. Very sexy.

I paid $70.00 for 1 hour because I was cold and wanted a nice hot table shower. She took me in and steamed top the room with hot water and washed me all over. That really warmed me up. For the massage I told her I wanted something nice and firm. She gave me exactly what I asked for. I couldn't wait and I couldn't keep my hands out. I reached right into the very loose top with no bra and started playing with them as much as I could, it was really nice.

After the massage I turned over and started to undress her as fast as I could. There wasn't much issue over finances. She agreed on $130.00 pretty quick. I went straight for 69. She took to the task pretty well, she is skilled at her job. After going at that for a while it was time to move on to something else. I wanted her doggie so I asked her to get ready. She happily went into position and we had some more fun. After I finished we talked a little more. She is actually pretty cool to talk to. She said she is new to town and will stick around if she likes it. Hope she does.Thanks for the report. I had wondered who was working there now. The last time I visited Bayside was early December, and I had a great session with Tiffany. Have a great week.

Ryan2022
01-28-19, 09:33
I texted her last week and she didn't reply. Unusual for her. Even if she's not available, she usually responds. I hope she hasn't retired.She had a couple of phones, I'll PM with the number I have.

JoeBlackFL
01-28-19, 10:43
Thanks for a good report. I've been in here before and had several good visits and 1 not good. I was thinking of going somewhere else but after reading your post I decided to give it another try. I'm glad I did Coco is everything I dreamed about. I basically had the same dream you had. I asked her to give me a little more attention to little johnny and his 2 ball and the back crack. She spent a lot of time playing around there getting me really excited. I finally bent her over and gave it to her doggie style. Oh what a delight she is. Nice and tight and really wet exactly how I love them to be. Once again thanks for the info.I went in to Oasis to get a little taste of Coco and met Anna when I came in. I was ready to get busy as soon as I saw her. Then Coco came in and was also so hot. I was a hungry and and couldn't decide between a nice big porterhouse or a fine cut filet. Coco started flirting and talked me into a 4 hand. I paid $100 for a 30 minute 4 hand treat. I laid back and enjoyed. One was at my feet and one working my shoulders. I had them both at my shoulders for a minute and had both hand busy in 2 different panties at the same time. Oh god was I in heaven. Coco went back to working on my oiled ass and balls and Anna was working on my little man. They both took turns giving me one of the best BJ's I've had. While Coco worked her magic with her mouth I worked my magic on sweet little Anna's wet spot. I licked it as much as I could. Then we switched and repeated. I had Anna working on me while I worked on Coco's little wet spot. I know I died and this is what heaven is supposed to be. The switched again and while I was enjoying licking little sweet Anna Coco jumped up and decided to ride, ride, ride. I finally exploded. I was worked over and worked out. I had to lay and rest for a while. They gave me a work out I'll dream about for years to come. I gave Coco $120 and Anna $80. I figured Coco did a little more so she earned a little more. Yea, yea, yea, I spent a lot but hell, you only live once. Will I repeat, HELL YES.

Tdubx
01-28-19, 11:22
I had a good experience with Olivia, one of my best at the six shops. She was very nice, responsive, and she looks a little line Angelina Jolie.I agree, even had BBBJ at 6 shops with her, very good spirited performance. She always had the sniffles and said it was allergies. Who cares. BTW she was always nicely dressed when she answered the door which makes a big difference for me.

MackG1967
01-28-19, 14:55
I agree, even had BBBJ at 6 shops with her, very good spirited performance. She always had the sniffles and said it was allergies. Who cares. BTW she was always nicely dressed when she answered the door which makes a big difference for me.But has anyone seen her since she went independent?

TTY954
01-28-19, 15:57
I was still feeling frisky on the way home and the recent reports on Bayside got me going again, so I stopped in. I met a girl only staying here week named Sophia. VERY cute, I was all revved up after my other great times there.

She was ok on the massage, but on the flip wanted 200! For FS over the 70 door fee. I said I had only 130 left and she said I could get a HJ for that. NO way am I paying 200 for a handjob. So be aware if you go to Bayside, skip Sophia the next week. Jesus I hate AMP sometimes. Every dang time is like a lottery scratch off. And the good ones keep moving on, and then you have to start over.

Flphlvr
01-28-19, 21:53
Go with Maura, you will not be disappointed.I don't see Maura in the 6 shops list anymore. Hope she is ok.

GuilfordBlacky
01-29-19, 11:40

After the massage I turned over and started to undress her as fast as I could. There wasn't much issue over finances. She agreed on $130.00 pretty quick. I went straight for 69. She took to the task pretty well, she is skilled at her job. After going at that for a while it was time to move on to something else. I wanted her doggie so I asked her to get ready. She happily went into position and we had some more fun. After I finished we talked a little more. She is actually pretty cool to talk to. She said she is new to town and will stick around if she likes it. Hope she does.Your report also got me back to Bayside for a visit. The last time I was there was many months ago and it was not a good experience. Based on a review just below, I lucked out it seems, because I was greeted by Monique. I'm sure that's what her name is. She is as you described. Sexy in some odd way, and also reported to me she's a mix of Chinese and Indian. She has amazing tits and while she looks a tiny bit chunky, when you feel her she's rock solid. Legs and ass are really dense muscle like she's some sort of serious athlete or something LOL.

I only did a half hour as HE is all I've been doing, but despite that she let me suck on her nipples and play with her tits after the flip as I wanted to. She has a fun attitude even if it's obvious it's practiced but it still comes off fun. I did see the other girl as I was leaving, which sounds like I really lucked out getting Monique instead of the other girl. 50 tip.

Liquid3867
01-29-19, 14:56
Looking like Ivy is not on the 6 shops website any more. That sucks I never got to see her.

MackG1967
01-29-19, 15:06
Looking like Ivy is not on the 6 shops website any more. That sucks I never got to see her.Many of them are leaving. Katia gone too. She is now independent. See Katia Twitter for her availability.

Tdubx
01-29-19, 16:59
Many of them are leaving. Katia gone too. She is now independent. See Katia Twitter for her availability.I went to see her last week but when I went to see her she said only half service was available. I declined since I knew it wouldn't be half price. Also she looked like someone that was at the shop previously using a different name, I could be wrong.

Tdubx
01-29-19, 17:09
Most of the girls have a problem splitting the money. They do all of the work and think they are entitled to all of the funds. If you notice, when they leave the shops their price is not too much lower than the shops. Price. They don't realized that we pay this this price for the cleanliness and safety of the the shop environment. Private incalls are so uncertain. You never know what to expect. I hear the owner can be abrasive and alot of the girls just can't take it.

MackG1967
01-29-19, 17:10
I went to see her last week but when I went to see her she said only half service was available. I declined since I knew it wouldn't be half price. Also she looked like someone that was at the shop previously using a different name, I could be wrong.Ivy did change her name. Cannot remember what was though. Alot of them do. Parker is now Casey and Dallas is now Riley. Their Twitter pages don't change original link name even if page name changes.

Tdubx
01-29-19, 17:18
Ivy did change her name. Cannot remember what was though. Alot of them do. Parker is now Casey and Dallas is now Riley. Their Twitter pages don't change original link name even if page name changes.I knew it, Ivy aka? Had a rule of no saliva. Hmm. I see Electra is gone also.

Wolf66
01-29-19, 22:20
Anyone know if Savannah is coming back? She was my fav big titty MILF and we hit it off. I know she goes back to Ga. To live, do they drop her off the website when she does or is she gone?

TTY954
01-30-19, 11:49
e I really lucked out getting Monique instead of the other girl. 50 tip.I did see the Indian lady on the way out the door. She looked pretty hot. Why oh why didn't she answer when I arrived! Oh well, the AMP lottery.

JarOfRoses
01-30-19, 16:59
Ivy did change her name. Cannot remember what was though. Alot of them do. Parker is now Casey and Dallas is now Riley. Their Twitter pages don't change original link name even if page name changes.I don't see pics of Ivy under a new name. She did tell me last visit she had an issue with a stalker. So if you are him, nice going jerk!! Looks like she left. Way to ruin it for the rest of us.

AlexRhymeNot
01-30-19, 17:44
Most of the girls have a problem splitting the money. They do all of the work and think they are entitled to all of the funds. If you notice, when they leave the shops their price is not too much lower than the shops. Price. They don't realized that we pay this this price for the cleanliness and safety of the the shop environment. Private incalls are so uncertain. You never know what to expect. I hear the owner can be abrasive and alot of the girls just can't take it.Man there are some girls that I miss from there, notable Dylan who left about the same time as Katia, and Kristy who left back in Oct / Nov time frame. I can't seem to find either one of them advertising their goods online. If anyone has any info on either one of them, I'd much appreciate it. I recall Dylan mentioning that she either owns (doubt it) or works at a tattoo shop somewhere in the St. Pete area.

Another odd thing I recall is that 3 black girls joined right after each other around Nov, and none of them lasted more than 2 weeks. Their names were Stella, Coco and Mercedes I think. They were all smoking hot too. Never got the chance to sample any of them.

BobXX99
01-30-19, 22:55
I don't see Maura in the 6 shops list anymore. Hope she is ok.She's ok. I understand she is retiring. I'm sure many of us are disappointed, but I wish her the best. She's a sweetheart.

ThatGuy346
01-31-19, 11:28
Does anyone know if any of the massage parlors have a girl that will do Nuru? Thanks.

Jrw1960
01-31-19, 11:49
Haven't been here in quite some time. I used to work someplace that made it easy for me to stop here and I was a semi regular. Jobs change and I can no longer just pop in. As far as the location, nothing has changed from any of my previous reviews, still clean and neat with good parking but a little tricky to find and get into. Was greeted at the desk by an attractive girl who told me her name is Lilly. I asked if Coco was working and was told that she is appointment only and if I called the store number I could set something up. Since I was there and Lilly looked pretty good I decided to get a hour with her. Paid the house fee (. 70) and she lead me back to the room. Asked if I would like a shower and I said that would be great. The shower was good, Lilly cleaned me from head to toe and made sure that everything was in good working order. Back in the room and face down I asked for a medium pressure massage with a little deep tissue for my lower back. Lilly was able to accommodate my request and I really enjoyed the massage, and felt much better when she was done. At the end she did tease around, so that after I filliped it was obvious I needed a little extra attention. Her menu is limited to HE only, which is always a little disappointing. Now I will say the HJ was very good nice and slow at first building up to a great ending and she did allow roaming on the outside. She cleaned up and finished with a little more massage to finish out the hour. I got dressed, she gave me a hug and a bottle of water and I was on my way. I gave her. 60 for the tip, I know some of you guy think that is to much for a HE I don't think so when you factor in the great massage. In summary, both the massage and the ending were very good and if I'm in the area again I will repeat with Lilly.

Amped U
01-31-19, 15:47
https://tampa.rubratings.com/124311

She looks gorgeous and eye candy.

Anyone sen her before, please pm me. Shall share my UTR.

Thanks.I saw her about a month ago. Pictures are old but they are her. She's real easy to talk to and very enthusiastic. She is part of the group working out of NPR and ST Pete (Evie, Jennifer, Lana, Brooke, Hailey, Heather the A B or C squad).

I believe the max benefit is HJ and at 2 for a nuru HJ it's a little steep. The best girl there is Jennifer she has a big tattoo on her side. Smoking hot bod and maximum effort HJ TF and she will drag you down the razors edge. I haven't seen her in a while because I called to set a appointment once and showed up to a different girl. YMMV with each but I can say that.

MackG1967
02-01-19, 03:21
Man there are some girls that I miss from there, notable Dylan who left about the same time as Katia, and Kristy who left back in Oct / Nov time frame. I can't seem to find either one of them advertising their goods online. If anyone has any info on either one of them, I'd much appreciate it. I recall Dylan mentioning that she either owns (doubt it) or works at a tattoo shop somewhere in the St. Pete area.

Another odd thing I recall is that 3 black girls joined right after each other around Nov, and none of them lasted more than 2 weeks. Their names were Stella, Coco and Mercedes I think. They were all smoking hot too. Never got the chance to sample any of them.Katia on Twitter. She posts her availability daily.

Lpmrhahn
02-01-19, 23:16
Man there are some girls that I miss from there, notable Dylan who left about the same time as Katia, and Kristy who left back in Oct / Nov time frame. I can't seem to find either one of them advertising their goods online. If anyone has any info on either one of them, I'd much appreciate it. I recall Dylan mentioning that she either owns (doubt it) or works at a tattoo shop somewhere in the St. Pete area.

Another odd thing I recall is that 3 black girls joined right after each other around Nov, and none of them lasted more than 2 weeks. Their names were Stella, Coco and Mercedes I think. They were all smoking hot too. Never got the chance to sample any of them.She actually does own the tattoo shop, she's just not a very good artist. She told me after she left that she'd be available for outcalls, but has gone silent.

KatiaRussian
02-02-19, 08:24
She actually does own the tattoo shop, she's just not a very good artist. She told me after she left that she'd be available for outcalls, but has gone silent.Beautiful and reliable women don't leave without a reason (.

LknforLuv
02-02-19, 08:38
I had stopped to see Monica yesterday. She is a sweet lady that has some beautiful assets that she likes to expose. They are real and nice and large. I stayed for 1 hour which set me back $70.00. I was given a nice table shower followed by a great massage. Near the end of the massage I was ready to play with her large tits that were grazing in my face through the entire massage. They are big, beautiful and real and oh so tasty. I was a little on the short funds visit so I was looking for a BJ. She went right to it giving me one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a while. She took it nice and slow. She would suck for a while then lick then back to sucking, while taking some time going down and licking the boys for a while. She slurped on it over and over making me shoot a nice large load all over her face. I couldn't help it, I mean I just exploded. She cleaned me up well and I gave her $80. Everything was good.

GobBluth
02-02-19, 08:46
She actually does own the tattoo shop, she's just not a very good artist. She told me after she left that she'd be available for outcalls, but has gone silent.Anyone know the tattoo shop? Actually asking for ink reasons.

LdyLover
02-02-19, 23:14
I had stopped to see Monica yesterday. She is a sweet lady that has some beautiful assets that she likes to expose. They are real and nice and large. I stayed for 1 hour which set me back $70.00. I was given a nice table shower followed by a great massage. Near the end of the massage I was ready to play with her large tits that were grazing in my face through the entire massage. They are big, beautiful and real and oh so tasty. I was a little on the short funds visit so I was looking for a BJ. She went right to it giving me one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a while. She took it nice and slow. She would suck for a while then lick then back to sucking, while taking some time going down and licking the boys for a while. She slurped on it over and over making me shoot a nice large load all over her face. I couldn't help it, I mean I just exploded. She cleaned me up well and I gave her $80. Everything was good.Man I've got to tell you, Monica does have some large kitties for a little asian chick and her BJ skills are right up there with some of the best I've had. I saw her today and she sucked every last drop of juice out of me she could. She gave me a decent massage but it not the massage I'm going to remember. She settled on $80 for me as well.

CaptainCrunch0
02-03-19, 08:22
I recently paid a visit to Oasis on Gandy. It was late, and no one was there. I was greeted by the lovely Coco, and I asked for an hour massage. She immediately asked if I would like a table shower which was met with a fast reply of yes. She cleaned me everywhere and spent extra time playing with jr. During the massage, I felt great and relaxed. My joints were in pain, and she used some great techniques to help alleviate it. Top quality massage. On the flip, asked if I wanted HE or BJ, and I chose HE. She quickly removed her top and showed a nice pair of tits for me to suck on. Upon completion, there was a few minutes left and she gave me a nice neck massage. I left. 50 and she again hinted the menu is much more open. As others have stated, she's wonderful and sweet.

AlexRhymeNot
02-03-19, 15:09
Beautiful and reliable women don't leave without a reason (.That's a shame. I keep hearing that the 6 shops owner can be tough to deal with. Dylan was super sweat an so chill. She will definitely be missed.

TremontTeddy
02-03-19, 17:46
One of my regulars was closed so I decided to just drive around. Was not long before I see the all familiar generic MASSAGE sign in red lettering. Pulled in the strip mall parking lot and looked it up on my phone. Its called VIP and its open late which is a good sign.

Walk in an pay 80 for a one hour massage. Chinese staff, 3 ladies. Opt for the table shower. Got a so so massage and FS for an extra 120. Didn't really hit it off with my lady put the place has potential.

TT.

Griffin2016
02-03-19, 22:13
Met Joey at Palace earlier this evening. My first time there, and her's too. Massage was ok, but very easy on the eyes. Statuesque and lean.

Mixed feelings considering $$, but I think it's worth another shot.

HawaiianD
02-04-19, 00:45
Looks like Maura and Katia the Russian are no longer at the 6 shops.

I went to check the schedule and see both there pictures and schedule are gone.

Maura is an ATF and I hope she pops up soon either on her own posts or at another shop.

TeddyBear77
02-05-19, 01:18
Looks like Maura and Katia the Russian are no longer at the 6 shops.

I went to check the schedule and see both there pictures and schedule are gone.

Maura is an ATF and I hope she pops up soon either on her own posts or at another shop.Katia is currently independent with her availability posted on Twitter, and Maura is no longer available. Best wishes to both in their new endeavors.

Eye Myt
02-05-19, 10:54
Katia is currently independent with her availability posted on Twitter, and Maura is no longer available. Best wishes to both in their new endeavors.I havn't seen or heard about Toi in quite a while. She was a bit older and very GFE with me. Had made the circuit, final touch, TG, Pandoras Box, then dropped from sight.

Cowboee
02-05-19, 12:18
Is anyone familiar with Linda from an AMP in the Clearwater area? I used to see her in another location in Tampa; however, I understand she is now in Clearwater. She is very petite probably 40's, cute. Delivers a very good massage on all the muscles. She may go by Ling or Ling Ling.

PM me if you would like. Thanks!

Member #1658
02-06-19, 02:59
Katia is currently independent with her availability posted on Twitter, and Maura is no longer available. Best wishes to both in their new endeavors.I only saw Maura once and she was great. I don't know what she's up to, but I wish her the best. Has she left the sex work business altogether?

If someone could PM me Katia's Twitter (and any other twitters of interest), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Meridian99
02-06-19, 06:17
I only saw Maura once and she was great. I don't know what she's up to, but I wish her the best. Has she left the sex work business altogether?

If someone could PM me Katia's Twitter (and any other twitters of interest), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!https://twitter.com/KatiaTheRussian

Jay Twogo
02-06-19, 10:35
I only saw Maura once and she was great. I don't know what she's up to, but I wish her the best. Has she left the sex work business altogether?

Thanks!Maura has taken down her Twitter page as well. I haven't tried her phone, but wouldn't be surprised if that's off too. Maybe she's giving civilian life a try. I had one of my most memorable dates ever with her. Wish her well!

Member #1658
02-07-19, 00:50
https://twitter.com/KatiaTheRussianWell, that was a "Captain Obvious" URL. Thanks! It was so simple I feel kinda stupid for having asked!

Pyrolysis
02-07-19, 11:03
Contacted Maura via text about 2 weeks ago, in which she seemed very freaked out in the conversation due to not recognizing my new phone number. Once I saw her in person she relaxed and further explained that she had a ex boyfriend that was stalking and harassing her, as such she was weary of contact from a unknown phone number.

If Maura has deleted all of her social media presence it may be due to that ongoing issue.

KatiaRussian
02-07-19, 13:05

Thanks!My Twitter is at KatiaTheRussian.

We need finally grow up mentally and just start Living life.

Our work is extremely tough especially mentally. And the best of us sometimes can go crazy or even worse that's why you need to know exactly when and how to live without any problems Or being enemies with anybody.

Shops are not what you think it is.

KatiaRussian
02-07-19, 13:08
Well, that was a "Captain Obvious" URL. Thanks! It was so simple I feel kinda stupid for having asked!UNO PROBLEMO hahahaha.

But honestly. I truly miss Maura. At one point of my life we were the closest friends and it was the best thing ever on well.

MackG1967
02-08-19, 02:47

https://mobile.twitter.com/AreaOliviaI saw finally Olivia and she is definitely GFE girl next door. Very pretty. PM for details. You won't be disappointed.

MeetTheDom
02-08-19, 13:53
I saw finally Olivia and she is definitely GFE girl next door. Very pretty. PM for details. You won't be disappointed.I looked for this girls pic / schedule on the women seeking men web site and didn't see her.

Cook72
02-08-19, 15:32
I looked for this girls pic / schedule on the women seeking men web site and didn't see her.She is independent now. See her twitter for contact. See post below

Opus 1
02-09-19, 15:59
I saw finally Olivia and she is definitely GFE girl next door. Very pretty. PM for details. You won't be disappointed.Thanks to Mack TOFTT, I saw Olivia today. I had seen her in the shops, and had a good time, but being independent brings it to a whole new level. Great girl, great experience. She looks a fair bit like Angelina Jolie. Wow. I will be repeating.

BoxHound
02-10-19, 10:03
I don't generally get to do this often, but things have been looking up so I felt it was time to take a nice early nap and have a little dream. It was pretty early and decided to catch the early bird before most places were open. When I arrived a very lovely girl had come to the door. I believe even she may have literally just woke up. However, her English was quite good for once. In this dream the TS was decent but damn that squirt of liquid soap was cold. Think she made it up with a thorough cleaning of the goods. Probably the most attention I've seen in the baths. I think I have begun to tell how well everything is going to be based on this first few min. The cleaning was so light I barely felt it, which pretty much followed the massage. I do go mostly because I'd love an actual massage, and this was meh. Also, not a fan of the back walking unless done right, and well she at least did that well enough. My dreams continued as she would grace the boys when working the gluteus. This was quite exciting. However the rest to follow was not much. While she looked very amazing, her enthusiasm and lack of eye contact made me think she was very new or something. After, when leaving I saw the mamasan who asked if it was my first time there, to which I said yes, told me to come back. Probably not. Upon waking up, I believe this dream would have been well spent somewhere else, if I had not had the time restraints. Happy trails.

JimSmith8597
02-10-19, 12:42
Morning Gents.

In search of visiting the Greek islands somewhere in Pinellas, south of Clearwater preferably. Still exploring the St Pete area as I've spent more time around Orlando. I'd like to stick to a parlor but open to options. Feel free to PM me details, much appreciated. Happy Sunday.

Bearing100
02-11-19, 16:52
Morning Gents.

In search of visiting the Greek islands somewhere in Pinellas, south of Clearwater preferably. Still exploring the St Pete area as I've spent more time around Orlando. I'd like to stick to a parlor but open to options. Feel free to PM me details, much appreciated. Happy Sunday.Yes in Orlando I know there is three places that have ones that offer the Greek and at a couple that I know it seems like it's preferred. But in Pinellas, I don't know or have heard of any that are open to that option.

TeddyBear77
02-11-19, 21:26
Thanks to Mack TOFTT, I saw Olivia today. I had seen her in the shops, and had a good time, but being independent brings it to a whole new level. Great girl, great experience. She looks a fair bit like Angelina Jolie. Wow. I will be repeating.I had a dream about Olivia today. She has a pretty smile, her head game is A+ and her CG rodeo ride is also A+. She used to work at the shops, but is now on the other side of the bridge in Tampa. Look her up on Twitter as stated in a previous post.

JimSmith8597
02-12-19, 00:21
Yes in Orlando I know there is three places that have ones that offer the Greek and at a couple that I know it seems like it's preferred. But in Pinellas, I don't know or have heard of any that are open to that option.Yes, GG comes to mind when I think back to the big 3 out that way. I'll continue my search around here and report back with any luck. For anyone else with intel thanks in advance.

Call234
02-12-19, 18:45
I want to thank all the members who posted reports about Monica. I had a really nice visit with her. She is a lot of fun, and is very skilled. Stay safe.

Cook72
02-12-19, 19:44
I had a dream about Olivia today. She has a pretty smile, her head game is A+ and her CG rodeo ride is also A+. She used to work at the shops, but is now on the other side of the bridge in Tampa. Look her up on Twitter as stated in a previous post.What's her rates now?

OliviaBlueEyes
02-13-19, 00:58
What's her rates now?Please feel free to contact me thru my Twitter account for companionship rates, at blueeyedolivia.

Cook72
02-16-19, 10:02
Anyone have info on this Heather? Only thing I found searching is that maybe she is one of a group that works around npr and maybe known for upsells? Not sure it is the same person, I was hoping she is a legit independent.

https://tampa.rubratings.com/125856

Pinscherman
02-16-19, 10:24
There's a new Cory at L & L. Is it the same Cory who was at the 6 shops 4-5 years ago? Looks like her hair in the photos, but I recall her being tatted up and she's not in the new photos.

Cook72
02-16-19, 21:10
Anyone have info on this Heather? Only thing I found searching is that maybe she is one of a group that works around npr and maybe known for upsells? Not sure it is the same person, I was hoping she is a legit independent.

https://tampa.rubratings.com/125856Ad is gone now. 727-xxx-2552 if that rings a bell with anyone. Tried to post a pic but would not load. Oh well, probably not independent anyway.

Phil Ho
02-16-19, 23:23
I saw Charlie on Friday evening last week. She is thin and has a very nice personality, easy to talk to. Since it was a half hour visit, we went straight to the business and to my surprise, she wear nothing under her flower dress. We did multi position and end up with a load in her tits. All in all. It was a pleasant visit.

JimSmith8597
02-17-19, 18:00
Hey fellas. So out and about today and decided to visit Magic Massage on Park St. Pull in this afternoon and not a vehicle in sight. When I walk in I'm greated by a fairly attractive woman who turned out to be Charlotte. I ask for an hour but she had an appt at 4 so she said 45 min and she'll make sure she takes good care of me. Paid. 6 fee. We head to the room, no mention of a TS, which is probably due to time. Massage was nice. She is strong and really worked a lot of knots out. Usual "do you go to the gym" type chit chat. Of course I don't, but thanks for asking. During the massage her 4 pm appt showed up (30 min early) and she excused herself from the room. I could hear him say, "I'll come back" and she returned. Once she got back her phone kept dinging from texts and she kept going to check it. After a bit if that nonsense, she provided a nice massage. On the flip she went to a more sensual touch and went right for the HJ. No discussion of rate or other menu options so I went with it. She followed the handshake with a little extra massage with what time we had left. Overall decent experience. Left. 4 on the counter and walked out. Charlotte is a nice girl with some potential. I would be curious to know if she does offer anything more and I just missed out. Oh well, YMMV right?

Side note. The other monger did return just after 4 so to him I say thank you, she gave me a little extra time because of that.

NothingToSee
02-18-19, 07:56
Cute face, petite, skinny with nice butt and A cup breasts. Very smart girl. We had a nice conversation. Took out cash twice because of the limit on the ATM. I go to the room and wait while she does paperwork for a good 10-15 minutes. She finally comes in, texts for another 5, and brings back what seems to be a condom. Straight into "lubricating" my junk. I ask what are the possibilities. She says happy ending. She does not get naked, and avoids all the touch. A rough, mechanical handjob after 2 minutes of "massage" on the back. I could have jerked off myself better. Left after 20 to 30 minutes of disappointing encounter. I would not repeat. Actually, I would actively avoid this provider. The whole experience was NOT worth the asking price. I guess YMMV, but this was NO mileage. She is indeed a very smart girl.

Vaquero69
02-18-19, 13:09
Saw Mia today the first time. Was on my way to work and felt like I needed something special to treat myself before the start of a busy week and Mia was just the right! Very attractive tall very nice body and is very personable provider and in no rush. Excellent skills CBJ. Was very good. Allowed me to start out doggy and finished in Mish filling the bag! Overall a very good session worth the time and money.

PapaSmurfSanjo
02-19-19, 13:21
Hey fellas,

I'm looking for a busty mature massage provider. Preferably Caucasian or Hispanic in the 40.

-65 year old range. The AMP scene isn't my thing. And the young drama princesses don't do it for me. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Papa Smurf.

Liquid3867
02-19-19, 15:22
Cute face, petite, skinny with nice butt and A cup breasts. Very smart girl. We had a nice conversation. Took out cash twice because of the limit on the ATM. I go to the room and wait while she does paperwork for a good 10-15 minutes. She finally comes in, texts for another 5, and brings back what seems to be a condom. Straight into "lubricating" my junk. I ask what are the possibilities. She says happy ending. She does not get naked, and avoids all the touch. A rough, mechanical handjob after 2 minutes of "massage" on the back. I could have jerked off myself better. Left after 20 to 30 minutes of disappointing encounter. I would not repeat. Actually, I would actively avoid this provider. The whole experience was NOT worth the asking price. I guess YMMV, but this was NO mileage. She is indeed a very smart girl.Sounds like you didn't provide the right donation amount.

NothingToSee
02-19-19, 23:50
Sounds like you didn't provide the right donation amount.On the contrary, I'm just glad I didn't waste more.

IluvDaty2011
02-20-19, 11:42
Last week a friend told me that he stopped in one of the 6 Shops on Gandy and had a session with Ryan. Attractive, sweet girl. She had new nipple piercings that were very nice. But, "too sensitive" to touch. He paid the $. 7 for 1/2 hour. Ryan was very nice and attentive. But only offered CBJ for the donation. Limited touching and no DATY. Although he had a good time, probably wouldn't repeat due to limitations.

Passionate1
02-20-19, 12:34
Looking for suggestions. In need of a good massage first and foremost. Don't need FS although a HE if there is chemistry. Prefer asian hottie. Largo area. TIA.

Passionate1
02-20-19, 13:08
What is a reasonal tip amount to give for a good massage only no extras session.

MilfSeek
02-20-19, 14:07
Go to a regular masseuse in that case.

Bill Ho
02-20-19, 14:08
Tipping for a massage only (no HE), just like in a restaurante: 15 to 20% A HJ would get her $40.00 Bill Ho.

What is a reasonal tip amount to give for a good massage only no extras session.

Clk50
02-21-19, 14:22
Anyone ever see Jillian from the six shops? If that's her in the photos and she gives great service. I might just go broke!

StrikerVee
02-21-19, 19:21
I want to seen British Samantha recently and care to share?

https://adultsearch.com/florida/tampa/body-rubs/1326400

LtDan8351
02-22-19, 08:11
I want to seen British Samantha recently and care to share?

https://adultsearch.com/florida/tampa/body-rubs/1326400I've seen her twice although its been a few years. Nice location and better than average massage. Standard ending. Nice lady wish she offered more.

Rub101
02-22-19, 08:20
Go to a regular masseuse in that case.Probably have to leave shorts on.

Why Try
02-22-19, 14:19
AMP's on the east coast in counties around Jupiter have warrants for hundreds of mongers. Kraft is one of them and reports are that several AMP owners sent tens of millions back to China.

Envelope 57
02-22-19, 16:14
I've seen her twice although its been a few years. Nice location and better than average massage. Standard ending. Nice lady wish she offered more.Absolutely agree.

There was a time where she was doing body rub with daughter, but I missed that one.

She is very good.

John in Tampa
02-23-19, 18:36
Gentlemen,

Beware. There are a few rumors floating around that AMPs all over Florida (including here in Pinellas County) may be the target of LEO's attempts to curb human trafficking. If anyone has a cop friend or better intel, it would be handy to know how true the rumors are.

AMP's on the east coast in counties around Jupiter have warrants for hundreds of mongers. Kraft is one of them and reports are that several AMP owners sent tens of millions back to China.

CleanFun1960
02-23-19, 20:28
Anyone ever see Jillian from the six shops? If that's her in the photos and she gives great service. I might just go broke!Several fake pics with what looks like a couple real headshots. My guess. Not even close to what is being advertised.

CleanFun1960
02-23-19, 20:30
Gentlemen,

Beware. There are a few rumors floating around that AMPs all over Florida (including here in Pinellas County) may be the target of LEO's attempts to curb human trafficking. If anyone has a cop friend or better intel, it would be handy to know how true the rumors are.Yep, that sucks. Heading there next week and will probably have to stick with the clubs out of an abundance of caution.

Brasky
02-24-19, 15:33
Apparently LEO staged a fake bomb threat to evacuate the strip mall, which is when LEO installed the cams.

I don't want to be chicken little. However, anyone remember the Statewide bomb scare hoax back in Dec? Interesting coincidence.

Monger on and watch your six.

Gentlemen,

Beware. There are a few rumors floating around that AMPs all over Florida (including here in Pinellas County) may be the target of LEO's attempts to curb human trafficking. If anyone has a cop friend or better intel, it would be handy to know how true the rumors are.

TremontTeddy
02-24-19, 18:39
First they pull the plug on Craigslist and Backback now busting the massage parlors. They keep this up and I may just have to get a wife.

TTT.

Wolverines
02-24-19, 21:04
This was shared in our forum. Lots of surveillance details.

Spotted this on a Detroit thread:

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdf

Stay safe out there, MH2.

SgtMajor
02-28-19, 17:36
This was shared in our forum. Lots of surveillance details.All sex is rape according to Andrea Dworkin. This is the mindset of the police state in these cases. The "victims" also make a lot of money. The Mamasans are not traffickers. Yes, they derive material support from fees paid by customers but customers initially pay for time. Customers are usually solicited to purchase "extras" by the attendant who keeps the extra money. Yes, it can be concluded that a customer is predisposed to seek extras but the Mamasan is not an interested party to that separate transaction. In many countries, prostitution is legal and regulated. In the end, sex is a human need.

Call234
02-28-19, 18:13
All sex is rape according to Andrea Dworkin. This is the mindset of the police state in these cases. The "victims" also make a lot of money. The Mamasans are not traffickers. Yes, they derive material support from fees paid by customers but customers initially pay for time. Customers are usually solicited to purchase "extras" by the attendant who keeps the extra money. Yes, it can be concluded that a customer is predisposed to seek extras but the Mamasan is not an interested party to that separate transaction. In many countries, prostitution is legal and regulated. In the end, sex is a human need.I agree. I visited two AMPs this week, and talked with the ladies during my sessions. Both told me that last week business was down, but that this week things were back to normal. If you take the time and read the surveillance / arrest report, that Jupiter AMP was actually a pretty mild AMP by our local standards. Stay safe.

Lindin
03-01-19, 11:19
My friend is afraid of STDs and he just go for he sessions. He went to sweet spa last night. This time his provider limited the menu for massage only. She said no extra today maybe next week. He's a frequent customer there and provider knows him very well. He was pulled over by a cop on his way out next to the traffic light nearby. Cop asked for driver's license and registration. Cop asked him what he was doing at the AMP and he answered massage only. The cop let him go after taking a picture of his driver's license.

HumanBeing
03-01-19, 20:43
My friend is afraid of STDs and he just go for he sessions. He went to sweet spa last night. This time his provider limited the menu for massage only. She said no extra today maybe next week. He's a frequent customer there and provider knows him very well. He was pulled over by a cop on his way out next to the traffic light nearby. Cop asked for driver's license and registration. Cop asked him what he was doing at the AMP and he answered massage only. The cop let him go after taking a picture of his driver's license.Yeah I love AMPs but I won't be going for quite a while at this point. Too much smoke for my liking.

MinoTaurus
03-01-19, 21:08
Not to be rude, [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Here's an idea, if you don't want to be rude, then just don't be fucking rude. It's not complicated. Saying you don't want to be rude and then writing some rude shit, that you knew was rude when you wrote it doesn't get you off the hook.

I on the other hand had every intention of being rude. I just finished reviewing your last 25 posts and I'm somewhat pissed off at all the people you have probably run off over the years by being a dick to them.

If your next (predictable) move is to write and demand that we delete your membership and posts because you want to take your ball and your bat and go home. No to both. Because how you're feeling right now, the anger you're feeling because I'm treating you like a piece of shit? That's exactly how all the guys you were a dick to over the years felt. Just like you are thinking fuck this place I don't need this shit? That's what they thought.

As a member who's quick to tell other guys that they should understand the rules and etiquette of the forum, pehaps you can explain why you decided that these actual rules from the TOS didn't apply to you.

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.

No Trolling: Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.

That question was rhetorical, if you answer I'll delete it.

A2

Geolis
03-02-19, 12:32
What did the cop pull him over for? There has to be a reason, violation. Not just because he was in an AMP.

My friend is afraid of STDs and he just go for he sessions. He went to sweet spa last night. This time his provider limited the menu for massage only. She said no extra today maybe next week. He's a frequent customer there and provider knows him very well. He was pulled over by a cop on his way out next to the traffic light nearby. Cop asked for driver's license and registration. Cop asked him what he was doing at the AMP and he answered massage only. The cop let him go after taking a picture of his driver's license.

LoveMung
03-02-19, 12:35
Went this morning. Monica is no longer at Bayside. Mamasan tried to me tell me she was with another customer, but after about 20 min of waiting I figured out that mamasan was the only one there. Left with partial refund.

Has anyone seen the regular attendants at the other shops? Maybe this has something to do with all the news reports recently?

Johnny Raw
03-02-19, 13:48
What did the cop pull him over for? There has to be a reason, violation. Not just because he was in an AMP.Exactly. If your friend was not stopped for an actual violation, he can file a complaint on the officer.

MinoTaurus
03-02-19, 14:01
What did the cop pull him over for? There has to be a reason, violation. Not just because he was in an AMP.Which is going to be another attack vector for Krafts lawyers in the Palm Beach debacle, I. E. Cops pulling over car to check I'd (get the name of the person that they just illegally recorded in the private spa room) of occupants after leaving spa under false pretext of traffic violation.

Lindin
03-03-19, 17:31
What did the cop pull him over for? There has to be a reason, violation. Not just because he was in an AMP.My friend did not want problems with LEO and did not resist to LEO's request.

Also my friend visited Sunshine Beach Spa by the Highland Ave and upon flip over he asked for a he. Provider said she was scared and asked my friend if he watched tv recently. Provided cried a bit and her hands were shaking. My friend left. No LEO this time. My friend quit his pra.

Lindin
03-04-19, 00:18
My friend did not want problems with LEO and did not resist to LEO's request.

Also my friend visited Sunshine Beach Spa by the Highland Ave and upon flip over he asked for a he. Provider said she was scared and asked my friend if he watched tv recently. Provided cried a bit and her hands were shaking. My friend left. No LEO this time. My friend quit his pra.Fix: my friend quit his practice / hobby for good.

Vaquero69
03-04-19, 14:55
Saw Mia again today for an hour session. No words can describe how relieved and relaxed I am after my session with her. Mia is very personable and attentive probably one of the most polite non rushed providers I'd ever dealt with. Very tall & sexy girl very accommodating. Very good CBJ. Doggy to finishing mish filling the bag!! Worth it! Ok.

Vaquero69
03-04-19, 15:30
Saw Mia again today for an hour session. No words can describe how relieved and relaxed I am after my session with her. Mia is very personable and attentive probably one of the most polite non rushed providers I'd ever dealt with. Very tall & sexy girl very accommodating. Very good CBJ. Doggy to finishing mish filling the bag!! Worth it!

Vaquero69
03-04-19, 16:45
Saw Mia again today for an hour session. No words can describe how relieved and relaxed I am after my session with her. Mia is very personable and attentive probably one of the most polite non rushed providers I'd ever dealt with. Very tall & sexy girl very accommodating. Very good CBJ. Doggy to finishing mish filling the bag!! Worth it!

Phil Ho
03-05-19, 01:19
I went to Oasis Massage on Gandy near the dog track the other Saturday. It was late afternoon and there was no car in the parking lot I paid. 7 for an hour massage with table shower. The masseur is late 30's to early 40's I would say. Her English is poor and I can not get her name. She was the only one working. The table was so so, nothing special. Back to the room and she gave me an average massage. On the flip, she used her hand gesture to offer me a HE. I asked her what else on the menu and she said everything so we agreed a FS for $. 20. She took off her red dress and started with a CBJ. When I was ready, she laid down and told me to go on top. We did multiple position but CG and I finished K9 in bag. She has a nice body, B cup tits and a tight pussy.

Back home then I learn about the Massage Parlors sting. I may have to temporarily stop these activity for awhile until everything get back to normal. This is nut!

UncleJohns
03-05-19, 08:13
I went to PT the other day. June is back, if you haven't seen her I highly recommend great time as always with her. I was a little hesitant with everything going on with the Kraft thing however, glad I stopped in, it had been awhile since I had been. June did say super super slow. I'll def be making my way back. Stay safe.

Lindin
03-05-19, 10:11
After the recent events my friend was scared to death, and 2 of the 5 times he visited an AMP he was so scared he didn't even get in. 2 out of the 3 times that he decided to go in, the providers were too scared to even HE him. The only time he got the HE he was so scared he barely enjoyed it.

Probably the chances that you are visiting an AMP under investigation are too small, but you never know. There are cameras (from the AMP itself) just when you get in, and it scares the crap out of him.

He also feels horrible for the providers. They are living a hell, and they are still human beings. That's mostly the main reason he quit.

ShurShot14
03-05-19, 14:34
After the recent events my friend was scared to death, and 2 of the 5 times he visited an AMP he was so scared he didn't even get in. 2 out of the 3 times that he decided to go in, the providers were too scared to even HE him. The only time he got the HE he was so scared he barely enjoyed it.

Probably the chances that you are visiting an AMP under investigation are too small, but you never know. There are cameras (from the AMP itself) just when you get in, and it scares the crap out of him.

He also feels horrible for the providers. They are living a hell, and they are still human beings. That's mostly the main reason he quit.May we accurately replace "he" with "I"? I have a friend who used to have a drinking problem.

HumanBeing
03-05-19, 23:57
May we accurately replace "he" with "I"? I have a friend who used to have a drinking problem.I was assuming his friend was a certain part of him.

I'm done with these places for a while I'm afraid.

Geolis
03-06-19, 08:42
To get a camera, or any other device into a place of business for surveillance, you must get a warrant from a judge. To get a warrant, you must have good info. The place in Jupiter was a very busy AMP with months of surveillance due to tips about human trafficking. They cleared the place / s with a fake bomb scare in order to get everyone out, so they could place the cameras and such inside. The workers can easily check, as most are, for any devices using detectors and / or simply looking at every object in the rooms. From what I've read and heard, this was more for human trafficking and licensing issues. The other charges just added to it. I don't think they are that concerned of anything but the trafficking issues, as they should be. However, they've also scared everyone in the industry. Yet, I 'believe" most LEO's like these places around so guys stay off the streets.

Just my 2 sense.

I was assuming his friend was a certain part of him.

I'm done with these places for a while I'm afraid.

Eye Myt
03-06-19, 08:58
To get a camera, or any other device into a place of business for surveillance, you must get a warrant from a judge. To get a warrant, you must have good info. The place in Jupiter was a very busy AMP with months of surveillance due to tips about human trafficking. They cleared the place / s with a fake bomb scare in order to get everyone out, so they could place the cameras and such inside. The workers can easily check, as most are, for any devices using detectors and / or simply looking at every object in the rooms. From what I've read and heard, this was more for human trafficking and licensing issues. The other charges just added to it. I don't think they are that concerned of anything but the trafficking issues, as they should be. However, they've also scared everyone in the industry. Yet, I 'believe" most LEO's like these places around so guys stay off the streets.

Just my 2 sense.Media is making two stories out of this, human trafficking and Robert Kraft. Really unfair to Kraft, and this is coming from a Patriot Hater.

PapaSmurfSanjo
03-06-19, 10:20
Any intel on this busty beauty?

https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29674487/

HumanBeing
03-06-19, 20:08

https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29674487/Looks painful.

Tampa Monger
03-06-19, 22:17

He also feels horrible for the providers. They are living a hell, and they are still human beings. That's mostly the main reason he quit.Don't feel horrible for the providers. The human trafficking allegations are almost certainly a sham. That is just not how the Asian massage business works. I used to date a spa girl for a long time and got an inside look, not just at her spa but at many spas all over the country. These women have a very wide network of friends, both workers and owners, and it is not a human trafficking network.

The girls usually do live in the spas, but not because they are sex slaves or poor. They live in the spas because they travel around to work, and you guys know this is true! How often do you hear that "so-and-so is on vacation" or "so-and-so go New York"? The girls work 7 days a week for a few months and then they rotate out. And they actually are on vacation. They take a break for a couple of weeks or a month and then return or go to another spa. Why get a place to live or a set of wheels if you're only going to be in a city for a few months? Doesn't make sense. Live in the spa, maximize your earnings. Sleep, work, money, sleep, work, money, sleep, work, money, vacation. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I think there is some human trafficking in this business, but it's pretty damn rare, and I don't think it's happening in Tampa Bay and I definitely think the Martin county trafficking accusations are a sham. (I have very good reasons to think this that I can't share here.) Remember, all these women talk on WeChat all over the country. News travels fast. If a mamasan decided to keep women as slaves, people would know right away. It's just not how it's done.

The girls aren't found through some human trafficking ring. They put an ad on a website and someone answers it. They talk on WeChat, often on video. Then the girl flies in, gets picked up at the airport, and goes to work. I saw this play out dozens of times. It was always friendly and normal. No one arrived in chains in the back of a van. They flew in dressed well, went to dinner with us, and then off to work.

The door fee is usually $80. It varies from place to place, but the girls get a cut of that, usually $30, and the owner gets $50. Whatever tips the girl gets are hers to keep. The usual handjob tip is $40 and most girls see about 4 guys per day. So if they work seven days a week for three months, the haul is $25,200. Popular girls who do more will make a LOT more than this. These girls aren't poor maltreated sex slaves. Most of them make more than you probably do. I met lots of them through my girlfriend. They all had the latest iPhone Xs, expensive purses and shoes, the older ones had kids in college which they paid, all of that. These girls aren't poor, they're rich. They look poor to you because they choose to live a different way. You see them in their little spa outfits, not dressed to the nines to go out on the town. Does it make sense to anyone that a trafficked sex slave would have an iPhone X? I've been on mass shopping trips to the mall with these girls, and they have blackbelts in shopping with your monger money.

That leads me to something else. When I was on the inside, the girls would always laugh about guys who thought they would rescue them from being poor spa girls. They would mock the guy for probably having "low money" as they put it. These girls make piles of cash and most expect the lifestyle that goes with it. If you want to date one of these girls, and especially if you don't want her to work anymore, you'd best be prepared to make north of $200,000 per year, because she will expect you to keep her gravy train rolling. (I'll bet you'd need $300,000+ to date Momo at Han River. My guess is that she makes $800 per day at a minimum. A three-month stint for her is at least $70,000.).

The other thing to take note of is that the mamasan is sometimes not the owner. Sometimes, the masseuse you think is just a worker owns the place and the mamasan is her aunt or some other relative. You'll never know who owns the spa you're in because they'll never tell you unless you really get inside like I did. (And when I found out, I was very, very surprised. All that time I thought one person owned it when it turned out it was the person I least suspected.) Also, the person who owns it on paper may not be the "real" owner. Spas change hands all the time informally without any change in official paperwork. The owner-on-paper may have owned the place you're at 5 years ago and is long gone to another city and another spa.

Human trafficking is a terrible thing. It does happen. But it's not happening at your typical spa. What is happening is that anti-prostitution activists are using fake human trafficking accusations as a screen to try to get the spas closed. Bloviating loud-mouthed sheriffs are spewing slander against these people. It really angers me. Don't help them perpetuate these lies!

MilfSeek
03-06-19, 23:45

https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29674487/She had / or has a place in Pinellas Park and did body rubs with FS extras.

Sorry, can't comment on quality or value.

SamJack42
03-07-19, 15:18
Don't feel horrible for the providers. The human trafficking allegations are almost certainly a sham. That is just not how the Asian massage business works. I used to date a spa girl for a long time and got an inside look, not just at her spa but at many spas all over the country. These women have a very wide network of friends, both workers and owners, and it is not a human trafficking network.TM, personal thanks for making this post. This "reality" jives much better with my experiences than the public human trafficking scenarios that have been publicized recently. No one wants to perpetuate suffering or inhumanity, and this post gives me great peace of mind. Haters going to hate, especially regarding the Pats. I can now watch the drama unfold without questioning my morality, at least, any more than usual.

Member #6256
03-07-19, 15:34
Planning to visit one of the 6 Shops next week. Reading on their website, it looks like the fees are all inclusive. Please PM me if you've been there and have any advice that would help me out. Thanks.

Call234
03-07-19, 17:32
Went this morning. Monica is no longer at Bayside. Mamasan tried to me tell me she was with another customer, but after about 20 min of waiting I figured out that mamasan was the only one there. Left with partial refund.

Has anyone seen the regular attendants at the other shops? Maybe this has something to do with all the news reports recently?Thanks so much for the report. That is too bad about Monica. I saw her once, and had hoped to see her again. I have been visiting Bayside for over a year, and have always had at least a good session there, and some excellent ones. Stay safe.

Call234
03-07-19, 17:48
Don't feel horrible for the providers. The human trafficking allegations are almost certainly a sham. That is just not how the Asian massage business works. I used to date a spa girl for a long time and got an inside look, not just at her spa but at many spas all over the country. These women have a very wide network of friends, both workers and owners, and it is not a human trafficking network.

The girls usually do live in the spas, but not because they are sex slaves or poor. They live in the spas because they travel around to work, and you guys know this is true! How often do you hear that "so-and-so is on vacation" or "so-and-so go New York"? The girls work 7 days a week for a few months and then they rotate out. And they actually are on vacation. They take a break for a couple of weeks or a month and then return or go to another spa. Why get a place to live or a set of wheels if you're only going to be in a city for a few months? Doesn't make sense. Live in the spa, maximize your earnings. Sleep, work, money, sleep, work, money, sleep, work, money, vacation. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I think there is some human trafficking in this business, but it's pretty damn rare, and I don't think it's happening in Tampa Bay and I definitely think the Martin county trafficking accusations are a sham. (I have very good reasons to think this that I can't share here.) Remember, all these women talk on WeChat all over the country. News travels fast. If a mamasan decided to keep women as slaves, people would know right away. It's just not how it's done.

The girls aren't found through some human trafficking ring. They put an ad on a website and someone answers it. They talk on WeChat, often on video. Then the girl flies in, gets picked up at the airport, and goes to work. I saw this play out dozens of times. It was always friendly and normal. No one arrived in chains in the back of a van. They flew in dressed well, went to dinner with us, and then off to work.

The door fee is usually $80. It varies from place to place, but the girls get a cut of that, usually $30, and the owner gets $50. Whatever tips the girl gets are hers to keep. The usual handjob tip is $40 and most girls see about 4 guys per day. So if they work seven days a week for three months, the haul is $25,200. Popular girls who do more will make a LOT more than this. These girls aren't poor maltreated sex slaves. Most of them make more than you probably do. I met lots of them through my girlfriend. They all had the latest iPhone Xs, expensive purses and shoes, the older ones had kids in college which they paid, all of that. These girls aren't poor, they're rich. They look poor to you because they choose to live a different way. You see them in their little spa outfits, not dressed to the nines to go out on the town. Does it make sense to anyone that a trafficked sex slave would have an iPhone X? I've been on mass shopping trips to the mall with these girls, and they have blackbelts in shopping with your monger money.

That leads me to something else. When I was on the inside, the girls would always laugh about guys who thought they would rescue them from being poor spa girls. They would mock the guy for probably having "low money" as they put it. These girls make piles of cash and most expect the lifestyle that goes with it. If you want to date one of these girls, and especially if you don't want her to work anymore, you'd best be prepared to make north of $200,000 per year, because she will expect you to keep her gravy train rolling. (I'll bet you'd need $300,000+ to date Momo at Han River. My guess is that she makes $800 per day at a minimum. A three-month stint for her is at least $70,000.).

The other thing to take note of is that the mamasan is sometimes not the owner. Sometimes, the masseuse you think is just a worker owns the place and the mamasan is her aunt or some other relative. You'll never know who owns the spa you're in because they'll never tell you unless you really get inside like I did. (And when I found out, I was very, very surprised. All that time I thought one person owned it when it turned out it was the person I least suspected.) Also, the person who owns it on paper may not be the "real" owner. Spas change hands all the time informally without any change in official paperwork. The owner-on-paper may have owned the place you're at 5 years ago and is long gone to another city and another spa.

Human trafficking is a terrible thing. It does happen. But it's not happening at your typical spa. What is happening is that anti-prostitution activists are using fake human trafficking accusations as a screen to try to get the spas closed. Bloviating loud-mouthed sheriffs are spewing slander against these people. It really angers me. Don't help them perpetuate these lies!I have been visiting AMPs for years and agree with what you are saying. I have developed relationships with some of these ladies as well, and for the most part this is how I understand it works. Most of the ones I get to know used to work in lower paying jobs, and get into this line of work to get ahead and change their style of living. A lot are looking for boyfriends or husbands. Stay safe.

Vaquero69
03-07-19, 17:57
Planning to visit one of the 6 Shops next week. Reading on their website, it looks like the fees are all inclusive. Please PM me if you've been there and have any advice that would help me out. Thanks.The fees are all inclusive however the attendants do appreciate gratuity (tips) especially if you enjoyed your session. However, tipping is not required. The only attendants who are presently in the daily / weekly rotation that I can attest to as due to my past experiences is Charlie, Remie, & Reyna. Each are very good at what they do and you won't be disappointed. The others I don't know due to not having any sessions with them. All attenfants are independent providers and not employees of any shop FYI.

BobXX99
03-08-19, 07:45
Anyone seen her yet? Pictures look great, but we know how accurate those can be. J.

BobXX99
03-08-19, 16:44
Anyone seen her yet? Pictures look great, but we know how accurate those can be. J.Ok so I checked her out. Pics are accurate, lackluster performance. CBJ was pretty good but she tried like hell to finish things that way and clearly didn't want to do much more. I literally had to push her off to not finish early to get to the main event, which she was reluctant to do.

Perhaps she'll get better with experience but it's a do not repeat for me.

AlexRhymeNot
03-08-19, 17:20
Ok so I checked her out. Pics are accurate, lackluster performance. CBJ was pretty good but she tried like hell to finish things that way and clearly didn't want to do much more. I literally had to push her off to not finish early to get to the main event, which she was reluctant to do.

Perhaps she'll get better with experience but it's a do not repeat for me.I have been hearing that a lot about the new 6 shops girls lately trying to limit to CBJ while we are donating FS roses. I know that the owner deducts 70 roses leaving them with only 100, but just because he's exploiting them does not mean we should get exploited by them.

What I've been doing lately is waiting for the girls to become independent, and reach out to them that way, or if you can find them on twitter / LC / SKG /. , reach out to them that way. It's a win-win for both. You end up donating less than the 6 shops prices, and they get the full cut making them happier and more willing to oblige.

Asiaticus
03-10-19, 03:11
I've had some health and money problems lately so I took a long break from buying pussy. On some shitty meds that make my little guy wilt. Doc gave me a prescription for Cialis so I decided to go to Rose Spa (the one on South Missouri) because it's so close to me I can ride my bike. Planned to see Angela, but I was surprised to see sexy MILF Ruby is back. I didn't want to spend the big bucks for BBFS, mostly because I don't have it right now, so I just had her strip off her clothes and did 69 with her until I nutted. Perfect body and fresh clean tasty pretty pink pussy. She didn't blow me, just a nice handy while she licked my balls. (Had to ask for the ball licking. She's not the greatest at this but it's better than nothing.) She usually wants $100 for this but I talked her down to $80.

Next month I'll have more money for mongering. Going to nail Ruby properly and then try out this Massage Now place. I'll report back on that.

Go see Ruby. You won't regret it, especially when you see her out of her clothes.

NakedCowboy69
03-10-19, 10:17

https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29674487/Not sure I agree with the other guy "painful" but I do believe those pics are real.

NakedCowboy69
03-10-19, 10:20
Speaking of WeChat, anyone use it to monger in the US? I have a profile and have always wondered how I can get into some inner circle for that.

Don't feel horrible for the providers. The human trafficking allegations are almost certainly a sham. That is just not how the Asian massage business works. I used to date a spa girl for a long time and got an inside look, not just at her spa but at many spas all over the country. These women have a very wide network of friends, both workers and owners, and it is not a human trafficking network.

<snip>

<snip>

Human trafficking is a terrible thing. It does happen. But it's not happening at your typical spa. What is happening is that anti-prostitution activists are using fake human trafficking accusations as a screen to try to get the spas closed. Bloviating loud-mouthed sheriffs are spewing slander against these people. It really angers me. Don't help them perpetuate these lies!

BobXX99
03-10-19, 15:54
I have been hearing that a lot about the new 6 shops girls lately trying to limit to CBJ while we are donating FS roses. I know that the owner deducts 70 roses leaving them with only 100, but just because he's exploiting them does not mean we should get exploited by them.

What I've been doing lately is waiting for the girls to become independent, and reach out to them that way, or if you can find them on twitter / LC / SKG /. , reach out to them that way. It's a win-win for both. You end up donating less than the 6 shops prices, and they get the full cut making them happier and more willing to oblige.Oh, and then after making the session as short and unenthusiastic as possible, she asked me to go get her a water with lemon somewhere. Yeah I'll get right on that.

DolphRogers
03-13-19, 21:58
I've had some health and money problems lately so I took a long break from buying pussy. On some shitty meds that make my little guy wilt. Doc gave me a prescription for Cialis so I decided to go to Rose Spa (the one on South Missouri) because it's so close to me I can ride my bike. Planned to see Angela, but I was surprised to see sexy MILF Ruby is back. I didn't want to spend the big bucks for BBFS, mostly because I don't have it right now, so I just had her strip off her clothes and did 69 with her until I nutted. Perfect body and fresh clean tasty pretty pink pussy. She didn't blow me, just a nice handy while she licked my balls. (Had to ask for the ball licking. She's not the greatest at this but it's better than nothing.) She usually wants $100 for this but I talked her down to $80.

Next month I'll have more money for mongering. Going to nail Ruby properly and then try out this Massage Now place. I'll report back on that.

Go see Ruby. You won't regret it, especially when you see her out of her clothes.I stopped here week or so ago for first time after reading some good reviews. Don't think I saw girl named Angela or or Ruby, just can't recall the actual name (at least gave me). She was a skinny tiny long haired girl, probably 35. Menu was WIDE open, as you mentioned. Had great time, but now need to get back and see this Ruby MILF based on your description! Need to replenish my budget, so going to be week or two so I hope she still there.

Asiaticus
03-14-19, 00:42
skinny tiny long haired girl, probably 35Don't think you saw Ruby, but maybe. Ruby's not skinny and tiny, she's athletic. I'd call her an athletic, fit long haired girl with great natural tits, flat belly, small waist, and a bubble butt. Probably weighs about 115 or so. Some girls look better in their clothes than out of them. Ruby's the opposite. Whenever she takes off her clothes I always think "damn! I think Momo at Han River is a perfect 10. I'd give Ruby's face a 7. 5 (but probably a 9 when she was Momo's age) and her body a 9.

Enjoy Ruby if you see her. Write a review. I managed to get half a chub writing this just thinking about her and Momo lezzing out, like an older / younger sister hot Asian lezfest. Jesus, I think I'd pay big money to see those two eat each others' pussies.

Debating whether my next adventure is going to be Ruby or this new Soda girl at Han River.

Bill Ho
03-16-19, 16:31
Does this ad look fishy to anybody else? Bill Ho.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/30656692/3245364568

Gator1961
03-16-19, 17:07
Does this ad look fishy to anybody else? Bill Ho.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/30656692/3245364568I would definitely take that ad with a grain of salt. I have seen a lot of website ads for AMPs and I have never seen one that explicit. You would think, especially now, that they would not want to attract undue attention.

I think you take on the ad is spot on.

Stay safe.

Gator.

Asiaticus
03-16-19, 22:04
Debating whether my next adventure is going to be Ruby or this new Soda girl at Han River.Turns out it was Soda. I still think Momo is hotter, but Soda has some of the biggest natural titties I've ever seen on an Asian chick. No BBFS but I got BBBJCIM, which surprised me. Great nut-licking as well. Will definitely repeat.

A buddy of mine says he went to see Ruby for the first time but his session didn't live up to expectations. After we talked for a bit, I realized he didn't see Ruby at all, but Angela. I don't know if it was just a mix-up or a deliberate switch-up, but accept no substitutes. Ruby is a little tall for a Chinese woman, maybe 5 ft 5. Angela can't be much over 5 ft tall. Ruby speaks great English and is very bubbly and talkative. Angela speaks almost no English. Ruby has bigger tits. If you want to see Ruby, don't be fooled. If you think the girl in front of you isn't Ruby, just ask to see the other girl.

Opus 1
03-17-19, 09:51
Looks like she's back, I will have to see her soon. Of course, it could be her sister.

https://www.womanseekingmen.com/kim.html

MilfSeek
03-17-19, 13:19
I would definitely take that ad with a grain of salt. I have seen a lot of website ads for AMPs and I have never seen one that explicit. You would think, especially now, that they would not want to attract undue attention.

I think you take on the ad is spot on.

Stay safe.

Gator.Seems like about 50% of the ads lately are scams. Any of them that don't list a city and just wants you to contact by email I assume are scams.

JimSmith8597
03-18-19, 15:28
Never been to 6 Shops but appears, from what I have seen, to have some of the most attractive women in the area. I've read their site and back through the forum but can't seem to find details out side of the pricing being all in. I've only tried AMPs, mainly the big 3 in Orlando and still finding my way around this area.

Has anyone seen Kendall? https://www.womanseekingmen.com/kendall.html.

Can anyone offer some input on the pricing? Feel feee to pm me. Much appreciated!

RideMeRideMe
03-18-19, 15:36
All- Just figured I would give some insight. This is now a self service location. From my understanding there are no hand outs. When I dreamed of this place, it went something like this. Came in provided the donation, met by a pretty, thin mid 30's Chinese with small chest. She gave a fantastic professional massage. The massage resulted in her telling me I could do it myself. She smiled I smiled woke up provided small tip and on I went. If anyone had any better luck here let me know the trick via pm or here.

Opus 1
03-19-19, 13:38
Never been to 6 Shops but appears, from what I have seen, to have some of the most attractive women in the area. I've read their site and back through the forum but can't seem to find details out side of the pricing being all in. I've only tried AMPs, mainly the big 3 in Orlando and still finding my way around this area.

Has anyone seen Kendall? https://www.womanseekingmen.com/kendall.html.

Can anyone offer some input on the pricing? Feel feee to pm me. Much appreciated!Sent you a PM on the basic info.

SilverFox69
03-21-19, 21:23
Decided to venture out to Sunlight Massage yesterday. Laura was the lovely lady working. She is a very attractive early 30's type. Nice and petite. Paid $70.00 for the hour with TS. Overall everything was excellent. All of my expectations were met and then some. She was very open and willing to do what it took to please me. For the service I was provided the price was more then fair. I was very happy with the service and Laura. I will be back to see her again soon. I am certain Laura will put the same smile on your face as she did mine.

With the current climate for our hobby I think my post is direct and to the point. I don't see any reason to go into more detail on here.

Incaller
03-22-19, 04:31
Thanks for the heads up! Looks like Dylan is back too!

Looks like she's back, I will have to see her soon. Of course, it could be her sister.

JoeBlackFL
03-22-19, 14:38
I was in the area and decided tro stop in for a little fun today at Oasis. I saw a familiar face from years ago, Lisa. She's been out of the area for several years she said but is back now and I was glad.

I needed to work out some tension today so I stayed for 1 hour. Things started with a nice table shower with some serious mutual playing and rubbing going on. After my table shower we went back to the room. Everything was so relaxing, nice soft music, dim lighting and a nice soft massage table.

I was settling into a nice massage and I couldn't get the fun stuff out of my mind and was solid the entire time. She did go thru all of the motions of the massage allowing me to rub and play the entire time. On the flip she could see I was standing straight up and ready to go. I kept playing with her legs and thighs while she was running me nice and slowly. I asked her to give me a nice BJ slow and strong which she happily did, from start to finish. I left $ for the good time and she was happy. Everything was good and she preformed as I remember.

BradMan318
03-24-19, 06:19
Has anyone been to Palace recently since the scare? It is so convenient for me and I have been wanting to go but haven't seen anything in a while and am curious if services have remained the same or if it is still worth going. Same lineup there of Nana, Ivy or Sophia? Feel free to PM to keep details off the board. Tempted to try next week and see, but if someone has had a recent experience and cares to share I'd love to know.

Stay Safe.

TremontTeddy
03-24-19, 16:30
With all the talk about Bob Kraft, I forgot to report on two spa's.

1. Sweet Spa- nice shopping center, near a mugs and jugs. Drew Yuri, a tall Asian claiming to be Japanese. A nice relaxing massage, maybe a bit unorthodox at times. 80 for 1 hour massage and tipped 40 for the handy.

2. Yanni's Massage Pinellas Park. Drew Yanni's partner Sofi. 65 for a one hour massage, that's a weird price. Chinese shop and very good massage. Tipped 40 for the handy.

Teddy.

MrThou
03-26-19, 02:53
Sent you a PM on the basic info.Can you pm me the info too? Thanks.

TlJohnny
03-27-19, 08:20
I was in S. St. Pete heading to Hudson yesterday. I was in need of some attention and decided on my drive up I would stop on the way for some fun. My trip goes like this.

Stopped at Massage now. Seems they are another victim of the fallout from all the east coast BS. They were closed. I stopped there on Friday and they were also closed.

Decided to stop at a new place I saw driving up 19. It's called Good Spa. I walked in and I swear the oldest provider I ever saw in a spa was there. She was up there. Not trying to sound rude but she was pushing 70. I couldn't bring myself to go thru with it.

Stopped at Bayside Massage and they were busy and I was told about 45 minute wait. I didn't have time but I should have stayed. She had some serious cock sucking lips. She was a little older (about 40) but looked good and has some lips I will come back for.

Onward north I googled another place. It was hidden and hard to find but I stopped. She was also busy but she was also not my type. I don't have the name of the place. They didn't have a sign up. Just a neon sign in the window that says MASSAGE. It's in the back of a building and hard to find. Trust me, you're not missing anything.

I finally ended up at Bamboo Spa. Here's where the nightmare begins. I should have left but I was out of time and really needed some service. The provider was probably 55 or so. I decided to stay for the 30 minute session. During the massage I could feel her old sagging tits hanging on my back. I swear they felt like cows teats hanging on my back. When I came in she was wearing a very loose fitting dress type thing so I couldn't see the body but like I said I was in a hurry. Then as she leaned forward to rub some more I felt a stomach roll pressing on me. I just laid there asking myself what I have gotten myself into. On the flip she tried to rub me but I couldn't get going. She wasn't going to get me to squirt. I gave her $20 for her trouble.

I don't want to sound rude to say this. I am all for senior citizens working. I just don't want to see them in my dreams.

ColdAShell
03-29-19, 08:19
I went into Bayside Massage yesterday evening. Susan was working and looked pretty sexy wearing some daisy dukes and a nice low cut shirt. I picked the 1 hour massage for $70.00. She gave me a nice warm table shower and washed me pretty well all over. When it was finished she dried me off as well then led me back to the room.

She asked if I like strong or soft and I chose soft. She did a nice job rubbing everywhere while paying a lot of attention to the mid section which I liked a lot. I also was rubbing on her leg and a lot of OTC playing. I didn't try and go inside at this time. On the flip she rubbed me until I was ready and I asked her to give me a BJ which she happily did. What I liked was her skills. She took nice and slow strokes not going to fast or to strong, just the right amount of sucking while rubbing my balls at the same time. I finally popped and just took a minute to lay there enjoying my experience. I gave her $100 for everything. She really took her time and did a fantastic job.

Opus 1
03-30-19, 12:26
I saw Kimberly today, it had been a while, but looks the same. She's still the same sweetheart she always was. No change to the service.

MrBill469
03-31-19, 14:50
With a number of 'changes' seeming to be transpiring in the Florida AMP market (even local reports of places, like Massage Now, either closing or, other places, suffering a drop off in talent or services), I've noticed a strange LACK of reports on one of the long-time Pinellas County staples, PT.

So, this question is aimed at Senior Members that have been long-time, well-read, perusers of this ST. PETERSBURG. MASSAGE PARLOR REPORTS thread (if readers here don't know what "PT" is, then you're excused from responding, and probably don't have an interest in even reading further).

The simple question is if PT is still sporting the same (or similar) talent, and still offering the same level of services as last reported many moons ago? OR, has the place gone the way of other places, like Eve's Massage (drop off in talent and quality of services), etc. ?

Since there's been a noticeable lack of reports on the place at all, any Senior Member, as described above, is welcome to drop a discreet PM in my inbox. If, by chance, the same talent is still available, I'd also appreciate any names of current staff that's available.

UncleJohns
03-31-19, 18:30
With a number of 'changes' seeming to be transpiring in the Florida AMP market (even local reports of places, like Massage Now, either closing or, other places, suffering a drop off in talent or services), I've noticed a strange LACK of reports on one of the long-time Pinellas County staples, PT.

So, this question is aimed at Senior Members that have been long-time, well-read, perusers of this ST. PETERSBURG. MASSAGE PARLOR REPORTS thread (if readers here don't know what "PT" is, then you're excused from responding, and probably don't have an interest in even reading further).

The simple question is if PT is still sporting the same (or similar) talent, and still offering the same level of services as last reported many moons ago? OR, has the place gone the way of other places, like Eve's Massage (drop off in talent and quality of services), etc. ?

Since there's been a noticeable lack of reports on the place at all, any Senior Member, as described above, is welcome to drop a discreet PM in my inbox. If, by chance, the same talent is still available, I'd also appreciate any names of current staff that's available.I went to PT a couple days ago. I was going to see June who I saw about two weeks ago, apparently she is on vacation now bummer. Another girl came in and I wasnt really digging her looks so I decided just to leave.

VHunter7
03-31-19, 23:54

Since there's been a noticeable lack of reports on the place at all, any Senior Member, as described above, is welcome to drop a discreet PM in my inbox. If, by chance, the same talent is still available, I'd also appreciate any names of current staff that's available.Past several visits have not been the same as when talents like Terry and Kristine were there. They seem to be getting mostly older talent and not very attractive at that. My most recent visit was maybe 2 months ago, don't recall her name but she was probably in her 40's. Gave a very lackluster massage and only thing on the menu was a standard finish. I asked, and she said no to everything except the standard, I was fairly surprised at the response. I was like. You do realize where you are right? She didn't even allow OTC roaming. Whatever, suffice to say, very disappointed and probably will never return.

It's unfortunate because PT use to be my go to.

BuckingBob
04-02-19, 07:32
I stopped in yesterday and to my surprise one of my favorites Lulu from Rose spa was working there. Now let me start off by saying Lulu is a little older (around 45 or so) but she packs one hell of a punch. She is holding her looks and shape well.

I stayed for an hour because she always delivers the full hour and doesn't try and cheat me out of my time. She gives a good table shower and decent massage. Now onto the reason for the visit. She's always happy for $110 from me for the full package. She starts of with a nice slow BBBJ lasting as long as I like followed up by a nice doggie walk. After that I flip her over and shoot for the moon while I pump her on and on for a while until I can't take it anymore. After I'm done she cleans me up and gives me a big hug as I head out the door. Lulu is a lot of fun.

BradMan318
04-02-19, 07:37
Hey all,

I reached out last week wondering if Palace was still a good spot to go to since the stuff on the east coast and didn't get any response so I decided to go myself and do some intel for the board. It is still running and same level of talent services are to be had here. You can PM me for info if you want.

SamJack42
04-02-19, 11:52
Saw K at Palace recently. Great body and physical talents. Somewhat talkative, but very pleasant to spend time with. Very interesting finish. With some more refinement of that technique, could really turn into something special.

Kudos to Palace staying the course with quality and services. Remember, if we sour on these providers, they will find other customers in other markets. Use these services now, or be prepared to lose them.

Hey all,

I reached out last week wondering if Palace was still a good spot to go to since the stuff on the east coast and didn't get any response so I decided to go myself and do some intel for the board. It is still running and same level of talent services are to be had here. You can PM me for info if you want.

Elusivepirate
04-02-19, 13:11
Dropped by today at about noon. A little apprehensive as a Gulfport PD car was in the parking lot. Drove around a while to see what was going on then feeling safe I went in. Met by Mya or Cindy (50+ skinny granny) as my hearing isn't tuned to Korean. Started with light massage with lots of behind boy play. Handshake on the flip. Door fee. 4 for half. Allowed roaming under shirt. Typical AMP. 4 tip. Left happy. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. Good value and would repeat for same $.

Meridian99
04-02-19, 14:21
Dropped by today at about noon. A little apprehensive as a Gulfport PD car was in the parking lot. Drove around a while to see what was going on then feeling safe I went in. Met by Mya or Cindy (50+ skinny granny) as my hearing isn't tuned to Korean. Started with light massage with lots of behind boy play. Handshake on the flip. Door fee. 4 for half. Allowed roaming under shirt. Typical AMP. 4 tip. Left happy. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. Good value and would repeat for same $.It's one of those places that provide a massage and standard handshake only. They are Chinese AMP, not Korean. Don't expect young hot girls here. Cindi and couple of others seem to run the place and provide massage. Good massage though.

sniffer
04-02-19, 22:55
I stopped in yesterday and to my surprise one of my favorites Lulu from Rose spa was working there. Now let me start off by saying Lulu is a little older (around 45 or so) but she packs one hell of a punch. She is holding her looks and shape well.

I stayed for an hour because she always delivers the full hour and doesn't try and cheat me out of my time. She gives a good table shower and decent massage. Now onto the reason for the visit. She's always happy for $110 from me for the full package. She starts of with a nice slow BBBJ lasting as long as I like followed up by a nice doggie walk. After that I flip her over and shoot for the moon while I pump her on and on for a while until I can't take it anymore. After I'm done she cleans me up and gives me a big hug as I head out the door. Lulu is a lot of fun.Short visit in town. Is Bayside mainly Asian SP? Or Americans?

Call234
04-03-19, 13:29

Since there's been a noticeable lack of reports on the place at all, any Senior Member, as described above, is welcome to drop a discreet PM in my inbox. If, by chance, the same talent is still available, I'd also appreciate any names of current staff that's available.Massage Now is still open. They just replaced their temporary sign with a permanent one. For all the reports on the board of diminished services recently at various AMPs, I have experienced the opposite. Stay safe.

CaptainCrunch0
04-03-19, 19:44
Initially, I went to Dream Massage and the door was wide open so I drove around. When I came back, the door was closed and the open sign was turned off. It was midday. Anywho, went to magic spa since it is close by and was introduced to this younger lady who spoke good English. Unfortunately, she had no shape or curves, just flat. I politely made an excuse and left. I ended up trying summer massage and I didn't get the name of the masseuse but she was nice. Decent massage.

JsTampa
04-03-19, 20:57
Short visit in town. Is Bayside mainly Asian SP? Or Americans?Asian.

Asian.

JsTampa
04-03-19, 21:10
I finally found some much needed time today to stop and get some much needed service. I stopped in Sunlight to check out the lineup and saw Lucy working. Wow, a cute knockout that put a smile on my face. She's about 5'6" and a nice slender body with decent sized melons.

I decided on an hour so that set me back $70.00 which included a table shower which was done nicely. After the Table shower she asked how I wanted it and I told her hard and rough. She started laughing. She did give me a good strong massage while I was almost asleep I kept dreaming about what was about to come next. I started rubbing her legs and she didn't object at all. After the massage it didn't take much for her to see I was completely ready for the romance to begin. We both started to mutually touch each other while I undressed her. She started with a really good BJ while I played with her melons. I finally couldn't wait and asked her to hop on so we could get some 69 going. I munched for a while and she crawled down to get into some cowgirl. She rode for a while until I was ready to switch it up. She jumped down and got on all 4 so I could come up from behind and hit it doggie. I just love to look at a nice sweet ass sticking up in the air while I'm pounding away at it dogiie style. I finally couldn't hold out any longer and exploded. She was just as worn out as I was and we both laid down for a minute. She finally got up and cleaned me off. I was happy and $160 made her happy for for the nice long performance she gave me.

ColdAShell
04-06-19, 21:03
I finally found some much needed time today to stop and get some much needed service. I stopped in Sunlight to check out the lineup and saw Lucy working. Wow, a cute knockout that put a smile on my face. She's about 5'6" and a nice slender body with decent sized melons.

I decided on an hour so that set me back $70.00 which included a table shower which was done nicely. After the Table shower she asked how I wanted it and I told her hard and rough. She started laughing. She did give me a good strong massage while I was almost asleep I kept dreaming about what was about to come next. I started rubbing her legs and she didn't object at all. After the massage it didn't take much for her to see I was completely ready for the romance to begin. We both started to mutually touch each other while I undressed her. She started with a really good BJ while I played with her melons. I finally couldn't wait and asked her to hop on so we could get some 69 going. I munched for a while and she crawled down to get into some cowgirl. She rode for a while until I was ready to switch it up. She jumped down and got on all 4 so I could come up from behind and hit it doggie. I just love to look at a nice sweet ass sticking up in the air while I'm pounding away at it dogiie style. I finally couldn't hold out any longer and exploded. She was just as worn out as I was and we both laid down for a minute. She finally got up and cleaned me off. I was happy and $160 made her happy for for the nice long performance she gave me.Earlier today I was hoping to see Lucy buy after stopping in 2 times she was busy both times. Judy was available so I decided to stay and give her a try. She is pretty decent and gave a great massage and service somewhat like Lucy. Everything was good with Judy and I'm glad I decided to stay.

Vaquero69
04-07-19, 05:10
Stopped by FL Relaxation Studios on Saturday at the Largo location called "the Palms" or "Leather and Lace" & saw Lexy for a session. Had a very relaxing and enjoyable session of what was an impromptu visit resulting from a very busy Saturday full of stress. What better way to relieve my stress by seeing Lexy very young & beautiful as well as sexy. Lexy was very attentive to my needs. The Largo studio is very quiet, clean and located in a very discreet location. Highly recommend.