PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

MonopolyMan
08-08-17, 14:53
Correct; Google is a hell of a drug, eh? I know my post lacks the juicy details a lot of you seek; however, my reasoning behind that is simply the fact that I know what a man in a basement with a computer can do nowadays. To be honest, I truly don't care if you go there, so feel free to unleash the hounds on the sufficiency of this plainly detail-devoid post. I will selfishly admit my preference to keep my new toys to myself.

To wit, a better analogy and one that's more akin to my thoughts on this place, is as follows: If you found out that you won the lotto, would you go ticket-in-hand and scream it from the rooftops prior to cashing in? I think not. Although this place is indeed my Golden Ticket, I've already cashed in and now I'm just makin' it rain to appease the very purpose of this invaluable forum. Oh and yes, you can rest assured the snozzberries taste like snozzberries. -MM.

Call234
08-08-17, 17:13
June is a little older than I prefer, but she is a good performer. I will repeat. What the hell happened to Coco and Tiffany?Tiffany was great, but Coco remains my all time favorite at PT.

Call234
08-08-17, 17:15
Ok drop a bombshell and leave off the most important detail.

Is it this one on ulmerton?

6160 Ulmerton Rd Unit 12
Clearwater, FL, 33760Yes, that is the correct location. With my one visit there, I put the place on par with PT, and the Kennedy AMPs.

Zazzzoom
08-08-17, 17:41
Correct; Google is a hell of a drug, eh? I know my post lacks the juicy details a lot of you seek; however, my reasoning behind that is simply the fact that I know what a man in a basement with a computer can do nowadays. To be honest, I truly don't care if you go there, so feel free to unleash the hounds on the sufficiency of this plainly detail-devoid post. I will selfishly admit my preference to keep my new toys to myself.

To wit, a better analogy and one that's more akin to my thoughts on this place, is as follows: If you found out that you won the lotto, would you go ticket-in-hand and scream it from the rooftops prior to cashing in? I think not. Although this place is indeed my Golden Ticket, I've already cashed in and now I'm just makin' it rain to appease the very purpose of this invaluable forum. Oh and yes, you can rest assured the snozzberries taste like snozzberries. -MM.Mint a while ago very nice but way to much denaro.

Member #5749
08-08-17, 19:29
Mint a while ago very nice but way to much denaro.More then PT? Significantly? I'd hate to have the standard fare and have to turn around to leave and get more. Did that once somewhere, came back and they were full.

Zazzzoom
08-09-17, 15:15
More then PT? Significantly? I'd hate to have the standard fare and have to turn around to leave and get more. Did that once somewhere, came back and they were full.It was my mistake, you would most likely do better but mint she was very nice and, greedy, but like I said it was my fault.

RobSullivan
08-13-17, 11:46
I went to see Shelly and after one visit I am hooked!

I was a little concerned when I saw the outside of the house with bikes and cars in the driveway but I was there so figured what could I lose.

She was amazing! She gets comfortable right away with you and actually asked what can I do to make you happy.

Everything was on the menu with only one thing she did not do which was fine by me. She started with a Sensual Massage and I'm telling you she has magic hands!! It was Erotic and she teased in all the right way.

It was full mutual touch and I touched and kissed everywhere. Then she finished with the most intense BBBJ I have ever had.

She is very reasonable for her donation plus tip and I tipped 100% of the donation and was happy to do so!

I will definitely make her my go to girl and I suggest if anyone has the chance go see her. You can find her on BP. She has several ads under different Headings.

She is my wonder woman!

RobSullivan
08-13-17, 12:35
Contact info? Ad? Anything? Bill Ho.After reading the reviews I decided to pay Shelly visit. At first I was concerned when I saw cars and bikes in the driveway but I figured I was already there so I was going to give it a try.

Shelly was phenomenal to say the least. You can tell she loves what she does and really gets into it. She is the best kisser that I ever had and her hands are truly magical.

I was very happy that she had everything on the menu. She was hot, tight and very wet. She tasted sweet and gave the best BBBJ of anyone I've gone to see.

Her rates are extremely reasonable at 9 and I tipped 100 and it was well worth it. She will be my go-to girl from this point on. I truly recommend anybody who gets a chance to go see her.

You can find her on Backpage under I want to make you happy and she has several other as as well.

Good luck and stay safe!

RobSullivan
08-13-17, 12:38
This smells like a cop.I recommend going to see Shelly. You can find her on Backpage under I want to make you happy. Her half hour rate is 6 and tip is not required however tip is well worth it. She is amazing.

RobSullivan
08-13-17, 15:16
She's too far into st Pete for you Bill unless you want to carpool from Brandon LOL.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-want-to-make-you-happy/32821213After reading her reviews I found her on BP and went to try it out. The experience was nothing short of phenomenal.

Her massage was truly erotic and her hands were like magic the way she manipulated and teased.

She is a BBW which normally isn't my thing but her face, lips and attitude were beautiful in every way.

She loves to kiss and aims to please. And her mouth was made for giving BBBJ.

I was so impressed that I tipped the same as her fee and still thought I walked away with a bargain. I even felt the urge to write my first review about her.

She is definitely my new go to girl and I intend to even bring my GF with me to partake in her massage.

I can honestly say if anyone is looking for that knock you off your feet feeling, go see her. Her fees are extre.

RobSullivan
08-13-17, 15:17
She's too far into st Pete for you Bill unless you want to carpool from Brandon LOL.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-want-to-make-you-happy/32821213After reading her reviews I found her on BP and went to try it out. The experience was nothing short of phenomenal.

Her massage was truly erotic and her hands were like magic the way she manipulated and teased.

She is a BBW which normally isn't my thing but her face, lips and attitude were beautiful in every way.

I was so impressed that I tipped the same as her fee and still thought I walked away with a bargain. I even felt the urge to write my first review about her.

She is definitely my new go to girl and I intend to even bring my GF with me to partake in her massage.

I can honestly say if anyone is looking for that knock you off your feet feeling, go see her. Her donations are under priced at 9 plus tip!

Stay Safe and Enjoy!

MikeOMally
08-13-17, 16:22

I was a little concerned when I saw the outside of the house with bikes and cars in the driveway but I was there so figured what could I lose.

She was amazing! She gets comfortable right away with you and actually asked what can I do to make you happy.

Everything was on the menu with only one thing she did not do which was fine by me. She started with a Sensual Massage and I'm telling you she has magic hands!! It was Erotic and she teased in all the right way.

It was full mutual touch and I touched and kissed everywhere. Then she finished with the most intense BBBJ I have ever had.

She is very reasonable for her donation plus tip and I tipped 100% of the donation and was happy to do so!

I will definitely make her my go to girl and I suggest if anyone has the chance go see her. You can find her on BP. She has several ads under different Headings.

She is my wonder woman!I also have seen Shelly and I have to say "she made a fat boy out of me!" As Queen put it, LOL.

She really was Aces at everything. She said no yo nothing. She has great hygiene and tasted like a slice of Heaven.

I definitely plan on seeing her again at least monthly if not more.

Go see her if you want a tasty treat or if you want to be the tasty treat!

And her BBBJ was superbly executed! She should write a book or give lessons!

JstCurious1
08-13-17, 18:54

She is my wonder woman!LMAO great report for first time post DUH think I can guess who wrote this.

BillySea
08-13-17, 22:33
After reading her reviews I found her on BP and went to try it out. The experience was nothing short of phenomenal.

I can honestly say if anyone is looking for that knock you off your feet feeling, go see her. Her donations are under priced at 9 plus tip!

Stay Safe and Enjoy!So you gave her 190! A hundo tip? WOW! AND all your posts have been about Shelly. Hmmmmmmmm.

Jaws Iii
08-13-17, 22:39
Saw Bree at the same location that Danica used to use in Clearwater. Danica is now advertising a mobile massage service on BP. Bree was a cute, very fit, very young lady, obviously well skilled in her job, and very much looking like someone who worked out, did yoga, etc. Received a fine massage and on the flip got probably the worst HE I have had in my entire experience as a monger. Admittedly, I am quite a bit older than she is, so it might have simply been a case of YMMV and I certainly wasn't on her radar as anyone remotely interesting to her. But I would never repeat. Interestingly, I can no longer find her ad on BP. Hope the info helps.

TTY954
08-14-17, 10:07
LMAO great report for first time post DUH think I can guess who wrote this.Mikeomalley is a self report faker as well for the same girl Guess we know which chick to avoid like the plague, her place sounds like a dump.

MikeOMally
08-14-17, 14:12
I went to see her this morning. Thanks for telling me about this review site.

I was skeptical about your review but you couldn't have been more correct.

I see why your posts are so over the top.

I went expecting to find B'S but she is everything you said. I think you should definitely bring Michelle with you next time.

Thanks again man!

GeorgeCarber
08-14-17, 14:19
LMAO great report for first time post DUH think I can guess who wrote this.I've been to see her before. I've been reading this site for months and sampled many of these places based on reviews I've read and never posted.

I don't think Shelly is the end all be all but she is definitely worth the cost of admission and will visit again.

I personally know several of the members and appreciate their views but I would never criticize another. Be cool dude!

PeterPiper52
08-14-17, 14:46
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Posts?" Ever wonder why we put those there?

A2

RobSullivan
08-14-17, 15:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BillySea
08-14-17, 16:30
So you gave her 190! A hundo tip? WOW! AND all your posts have been about Shelly. Hmmmmmmmm.And now he has been banned. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Eye Myt
08-14-17, 21:25
And now he has been banned. Hmmmmmmmmm.Use her BP phone number to get a better look at this phony. At least I hope she is a phony.

PinellasGuy
08-15-17, 07:53
After reading the reviews I decided to pay Shelly visit. At first I was concerned when I saw cars and bikes in the driveway but I figured I was already there so I was going to give it a try.

Shelly was phenomenal to say the least. You can tell she loves what she does and really gets into it. She is the best kisser that I ever had and her hands are truly magical.

I was very happy that she had everything on the menu. She was hot, tight and very wet. She tasted sweet and gave the best BBBJ of anyone I've gone to see.

Her rates are extremely reasonable at 9 and I tipped 100 and it was well worth it. She will be my go-to girl from this point on. I truly recommend anybody who gets a chance to go see her.

You can find her on Backpage under I want to make you happy and she has several other as as well.

Good luck and stay safe!Saw Shelley once so far, all the above comments are spot on. She took every drop because I held her head down on it. Probably didn't have to. Great massage, great girl, pristine pussy and stellar head. A bargain for sure!

Bill Ho
08-15-17, 12:16
Paula. A blast from my past. I used to see her regularly when she was in Riverview, then a few times in St Pete.

She is good at what she does, but we had a falling out, many years ago.

I was not aware that she was still in the business. Bill Ho.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-paula-10-off-this-fri-and-sat/12900686

Seanboy7
08-15-17, 13:21
Accidentally posted this in Tampa.

Got Coco. Pretty face though more makeup than I prefer, likely late 30's (on the phone said she's 28, coco herself said 32 so likely higher than that), in a sexy short black dress, very nice c's or d's, absolutely real. Perfect droop and size. Perfectly soft nipples, not eraser-like (is that a K-girl thing? Coco is Chinese). Just got the 30-min. Mediocre rub for the first 10 min, after flipping asked what I wanted. I saw a previous review where FS was 100 and negotiated to 60 (same place, different girl), but that was a pipe dream. She said 120 just for BJ (I assume CBJ) and 80 for HE. I said all I had was 60 so she agreed on HE with bra off. I was free to grab her butt during as well and it was pretty nice too. Her face said late 30's but those boobs have not been sucked on by babies so she actually may be early 30's. She seemed annoyed that we negotiated to 60 and wouldn't let me kiss the perfect nipples. Which sucked because they were sooooo appetizing. Finished with a handful of ass and boobs which were both quite nice. 60 entry + 60 (I don't do stupid money notation, there's no reason for it) is completely worth it in my book if the girl is good looking and Coco is. I didn't see any other girls so I can't vouch for others but if you can get Coco, you're at least guaranteed a nice rack / ass and pretty face.

Lpmrhahn
08-16-17, 10:19
Stopped by Utopia last night. Had a hard choice since my 2 favorite 5 shop girls were there, Jade and Dylan. What a pairing. But I couldn't pass up on having Dylan again. Nothing different to report than last time, which is a good thing! Started with a HJ which quickly turned into a BJ. She did some cowgirl this time, which was pretty sensual and different than the previous time I saw her. She seemed to really get into it. Flipped her over and threw her legs over my shoulders, and wrapped my hands around her neck. She really does get into this and loves it. I did stop one time and ask if she was OK, and she nodded her head and told me she loved it, so I kept at it. Didn't last much longer. Will be back soon to see her again, maybe doubles with her and Jade?

FoolishNiss
08-16-17, 11:01
After reading all the reviews I had to try the infamous PT for myself. I drew Kim who is probably mid to late 30's and has large manmades. Nice body on her. Got in and was asked if it was my first visit, I told them the truth. I got taken to the room and then gave the. 8 for the hour. I got the steam sauna that almost choked me out and then a table shower. Table shower wasn't anything special but there was a little teasing.

Once we got back to the room she left for a minute and I laid out $ . 4 for the tip. She came back and did a pretty nice job on the massage, best I've ever had at an AMP, but I'm never there for the massage. On the flip she asked me if I wanted a BJ. I told her I wanted it all for the fee. She said that I was short and needed. 2 more. I knew from the forum that some mongers get it for $ . 2 so I thought I was being nice by offering what I did. I told her that was all I had and she asked me where else I had been. I told her some Tampa spots and she tried to say that you can't pay what I wanted to pay in Tampa. She's right but I wasn't in Tampa. In the end she took my initial offer but told me to bring an extra Andrew Jackson next time. Services were everything to be expected from PT. BJ, Mish, finish, all covered. I enjoyed myself. I would repeat but probably won't since I can save money by just going to a shop. But it's nice to be pampered every now and then.

Thanks to all the veterans on the forum for saving me a few dollars and giving real trustworthy reviews.

Call234
08-16-17, 11:34
Accidentally posted this in Tampa.

Got Coco. Pretty face though more makeup than I prefer, likely late 30's (on the phone said she's 28, coco herself said 32 so likely higher than that), in a sexy short black dress, very nice c's or d's, absolutely real. Perfect droop and size. Perfectly soft nipples, not eraser-like (is that a K-girl thing? Coco is Chinese). Just got the 30-min. Mediocre rub for the first 10 min, after flipping asked what I wanted. I saw a previous review where FS was 100 and negotiated to 60 (same place, different girl), but that was a pipe dream. She said 120 just for BJ (I assume CBJ) and 80 for HE. I said all I had was 60 so she agreed on HE with bra off. I was free to grab her butt during as well and it was pretty nice too. Her face said late 30's but those boobs have not been sucked on by babies so she actually may be early 30's. She seemed annoyed that we negotiated to 60 and wouldn't let me kiss the perfect nipples. Which sucked because they were sooooo appetizing. Finished with a handful of ass and boobs which were both quite nice. 60 entry + 60 (I don't do stupid money notation, there's no reason for it) is completely worth it in my book if the girl is good looking and Coco is. I didn't see any other girls so I can't vouch for others but if you can get Coco, you're at least guaranteed a nice rack / ass and pretty face.Thanks for the report. I appreciate it. I have not visited Sweet Spa in a while, but your description of Coco has peaked my interest. Stay safe.

Nekidinflorida
08-21-17, 06:40
Paula. A blast from my past. I used to see her regularly when she was in Riverview, then a few times in St Pete.

She is good at what she does, but we had a falling out, many years ago.

I was not aware that she was still in the business. Bill Ho.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-paula-10-off-this-fri-and-sat/12900686Saw her the other day, she has gained weight, but still has the magic touch!

HarryPoter
08-21-17, 08:26
I had time for little nap and in my dreams after two years I tout I could try court st AMP hooping to experience better service than before with no extras, called and asked for half hour and was told 40 when I walked in she said 50 that turned me of and almost walked out but my curiosity did not let me since I garbed the door handle I was told okay 40, let in to the room started ok massage with no roaming and on the flip she asked for another 40 witch I refused since she did not get me in to the mood or exiled, she did not even touch my junk and want 40 to do so. Anyway I did it my self and walk out with no tips at all. I will never repeat my dream since they are much better places out there. Stay Safe Brothers.

Call234
08-21-17, 12:48
Last week I visited Sweet Spa and had a one hour session with Yoshi. She gave me a really excellent massage. The extras were limited, but were very nicely done. There was another lady working, but I did not see her. Stay safe.

MrBill469
08-21-17, 14:34
After reading all the reviews I had to try the infamous PT for myself. I drew Kim who is probably mid to late 30's and has large manmades. Nice body on her. Got in and was asked if it was my first visit, I told them the truth. I got taken to the room and then gave the. 8 for the hour. I got the steam sauna that almost choked me out and then a table shower. Table shower wasn't anything special but there was a little teasing.

Once we got back to the room she left for a minute and I laid out $ . 4 for the tip. She came back and did a pretty nice job on the massage, best I've ever had at an AMP, but I'm never there for the massage. On the flip she asked me if I wanted a BJ. I told her I wanted it all for the fee. She said that I was short and needed. 2 more. I knew from the forum that some mongers get it for $ . 2 so I thought I was being nice by offering what I did. I told her that was all I had and she asked me where else I had been. I told her some Tampa spots and she tried to say that you can't pay what I wanted to pay in Tampa. She's right but I wasn't in Tampa. In the end she took my initial offer but told me to bring an extra Andrew Jackson next time. Services were everything to be expected from PT. BJ, Mish, finish, all covered. I enjoyed myself. I would repeat but probably won't since I can save money by just going to a shop. But it's nice to be pampered every now and then.

Thanks to all the veterans on the forum for saving me a few dollars and giving real trustworthy reviews.Did they offer to open a "Membership" for you on your way out? At Pine Tree that consists of your first name, last initial, and four digits meant to represent your birth month and day (so you can remember it. But you can use any four digits you want, AS LONG AS YOU REMEMBER THEM). The benefit in membership is that they know you the next time you visit (not sure if they give you a discount after a certain number of visits. . . Perhaps someone else can advise). They also keep track of who you've seen in the past and other little "facts" about you as a customer. The DOWNSIDE in membership is that one of those "FACTS" they keep track of is how much you paid in tip! I, too, had been told that it MIGHT be possible to get away with a 120 tip, but on my first visit, Christine held out HARD for 140, so I caved and gave it to her. BINGO! I am now registered as a 140 paying "Member" and I'll never have any hope of getting one of the other girls to go for 120. I suppose the upside is that the same facts should contribute to me NOT being gouged for more!

In your case (if you joined as a Member), they now have your Membership number registered as being told the price is 160! And you can bet on the next girl asking the same amount. I think if I were in that position (and if I were inclined to go again, but it sounds like you may not) I would show up in a few months hoping to get a different girl and tell THAT girl that it's your first time there (in other words, flush that original Membership name-number to get out from under the notes they may have on you at 160). Then I'd also tell her that you were referred by a buddy who tells you he is one of their regular customers and you know he pays 140 tip. If they still gouge you for more, I might walk out. I know that if I go there again and one of the girls gives me any grief for the 140 I've always paid, I will hold firm and let them know I'll just leave, never to return. I would be out the 80 house fee, but I don't like being pushed around by pussy!

Litho Fox
08-21-17, 22:50
First up is matty in Clearwater who advertised private little home off Ft Harrison. Nice pics interested me so I took the plunge. Radio silence 10 min before appt time. Straight to voicemail three times. Calls me and told me she didn't hear from me and she booked someone else. Really within 30 min of driving. So I moved on.

Since I was in area tried out Myjestic on CW beach. Don't waste your time as is was nothing's but an oil bath lite rubbing as she sat her ass on a chair the entire time. No hot towel after to wipe off I felt like a sewer rat coming out. Left $80 lighter. No tip.

Went home showered and then tried Golden with the huge headlights. Figured what the hell mYMMV looks great but rules and more rules and she will stop at any time she feels un comfortable. Not even a hint of anything. Didn't need the air conditioner on as she was ice cold. Another 120 lighter.

Powerball ticket failed as well so went to a bar and looked up Sunday's adventures TBC.

Bajingo
08-22-17, 09:20
I have driven by there several times in passing and I never see any other cars in the lot expect the one by the front door. Makes me wonder how they stay in business without making people happy.

Anyone go to Ocean Spa on 51st and 78th Ave and in Pinellas Park?

Has anyone tried this one out yet? http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beauty-and-young-masseuse-welcome-to-us-today/33216528.

BIGDADDYTB
08-22-17, 09:27
Did they offer to open a "Membership" for you on your way out? At Pine Tree that consists of your first name, last initial, and four digits meant to represent your birth month and day (so you can remember it. But you can use any four digits you want, AS LONG AS YOU REMEMBER THEM). The benefit in membership is that they know you the next time you visit (not sure if they give you a discount after a certain number of visits. . . Perhaps someone else can advise). They also keep track of who you've seen in the past and other little "facts" about you as a customer. The DOWNSIDE in membership is that one of those "FACTS" they keep track of is how much you paid in tip! I, too, had been told that it MIGHT be possible to get away with a 120 tip, but on my first visit, Christine held out HARD for 140, so I caved and gave it to her. BINGO! I am now registered as a 140 paying "Member" and I'll never have any hope of getting one of the other girls to go for 120. I suppose the upside is that the same facts should contribute to me NOT being gouged for more!

In your case (if you joined as a Member), they now have your Membership number registered as being told the price is 160! And you can bet on the next girl asking the same amount. I think if I were in that position (and if I were inclined to go again, but it sounds like you may not) I would show up in a few months hoping to get a different girl and tell THAT girl that it's your first time there (in other words, flush that original Membership name-number to get out from under the notes they may have on you at 160). Then I'd also tell her that you were referred by a buddy who tells you he is one of their regular customers and you know he pays 140 tip. If they still gouge you for more, I might walk out. I know that if I go there again and one of the girls gives me any grief for the 140 I've always paid, I will hold firm and let them know I'll just leave, never to return. I would be out the 80 house fee, but I don't like being pushed around by pussy!The discount you mentioned is buy 10 (massage. 80) and get one free. It might take awhile to get to the ten mark but it's a nice treat to here This One Free! I don't go there much anymore as I feel the talent pool has went down hill, as compared to the past. There are more hotties out there to try for the same denero. Keep searching.

FoolishNiss
08-22-17, 10:07
Did they offer to open a "Membership" for you on your way out? At Pine Tree that consists of your first name, last initial, and four digits meant to represent your birth month and day (so you can remember it. But you can use any four digits you want, AS LONG AS YOU REMEMBER THEM). The benefit in membership is that they know you the next time you visit (not sure if they give you a discount after a certain number of visits. . . Perhaps someone else can advise). They also keep track of who you've seen in the past and other little "facts" about you as a customer. The DOWNSIDE in membership is that one of those "FACTS" they keep track of is how much you paid in tip! I, too, had been told that it MIGHT be possible to get away with a 120 tip, but on my first visit, Christine held out HARD for 140, so I caved and gave it to her. BINGO! I am now registered as a 140 paying "Member" and I'll never have any hope of getting one of the other girls to go for 120. I suppose the upside is that the same facts should contribute to me NOT being gouged for more!

In your case (if you joined as a Member), they now have your Membership number registered as being told the price is 160! And you can bet on the next girl asking the same amount. I think if I were in that position (and if I were inclined to go again, but it sounds like you may not) I would show up in a few months hoping to get a different girl and tell THAT girl that it's your first time there (in other words, flush that original Membership name-number to get out from under the notes they may have on you at 160). Then I'd also tell her that you were referred by a buddy who tells you he is one of their regular customers and you know he pays 140 tip. If they still gouge you for more, I might walk out. I know that if I go there again and one of the girls gives me any grief for the 140 I've always paid, I will hold firm and let them know I'll just leave, never to return. I would be out the 80 house fee, but I don't like being pushed around by pussy!I saw that other people were offered memberships but I wasn't. I'm not sure why. The girl was nice the entire time and we had a good time aside from the brief negotiation. So maybe if I go again I'll have a shot at 140. I might start at 120 and see what happens. It makes sense for them to try to get the 160 but I'd rather not pay it. Especially since there are spots that are more convenient to get to for me.

BillySea
08-22-17, 15:41
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/evies-massage-get-the-peace-and-tranquility-you-deserve-today/36050063

So I could not find any information. So I thought it would take one for the team. I pulled in the parking lot, and she sends me a text that she has to leave because her mother's in the hospital. Sure. I was already there but I didn't tell her that. Nobody came out of the building. For at least 20 minutes until I left. It is number 10 . The sign on the door says the good life
I think she is also working with the girl Katie, who supposedly up sells the crap out of you. Like an extra hundred just to take her top off. Good luck with that. I might give her another shot if I happen to be in the area and it's convenient. But for now I would say avoid.

BillySea
08-22-17, 17:33
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/evies-massage-get-the-peace-and-tranquility-you-deserve-today/36050063

So I could not find any information. So I thought it would take one for the team. I pulled in the parking lot, and she sends me a text that she has to leave because her mother's in the hospital. Sure. I was already there but I didn't tell her that. Nobody came out of the building. For at least 20 minutes until I left. It is number 10 . The sign on the door says the good life
I think she is also working with the girl Katie, who supposedly up sells the crap out of you. Like an extra hundred just to take her top off. Good luck with that. I might give her another shot if I happen to be in the area and it's convenient. But for now I would say avoid.So I get a call within an hour after posting that, telling me that to come on back they have room for me now. I decline. I'm sure she just overbooked. How many times have you guys heard the story I have to go it's a family emergency?. Anyway, so they saw this review right after I wrote it, which means they're checking reviews constantly. That operation has been listed as overpriced and upsell City. They have taken down all ads.

Waterboy887
08-22-17, 20:45
Is it true that they are closed for renovations. With a reopening in September? Is Emily still there?

Player13
08-23-17, 07:00
Is it true that they are closed for renovations. With a reopening in September? Is Emily still there?Yes Emily sold, the new owners are Korean.

Jaws Iii
08-23-17, 22:01
I saw that other people were offered memberships but I wasn't. I'm not sure why. The girl was nice the entire time and we had a good time aside from the brief negotiation. So maybe if I go again I'll have a shot at 140. I might start at 120 and see what happens. It makes sense for them to try to get the 160 but I'd rather not pay it. Especially since there are spots that are more convenient to get to for me.I don't know why you are so tight about 20 bucks. I have had great service for less and lousy service for more in other places. PT is a predictable commodity with usually some of the best looking young K girls around. They will all produce relatively the same program and are most often entertaining and easy on the eyes, kind of like a menu at a chain restaurant. You know, the places where the choices remains the same but in different localities. I have not been going lately due to boredom and repetition more than anything else. Experimentation in various places is fun, but often you are rewarded with a complete dud. Occasionally you hit the jackpot. When I find someone that pushes all the right buttons for me I tend to stay with it for as long as possible. When that happens, I tip generously and am usually rewarded with exceptional service. Ultimately it plays out for whatever reason. Then searching for a new star begins again with its up and downs, until I get turned off by the callous nature of the business. This is why I quit going to AMPs from time to time until yellow fever gets the best of me. That's why I don't see a 20 as a big deal in the scheme of things, unless the women are all the same to you, regardless of age, looks, personality, warmth, weight and whatever other category you feel is important. If so, then please continue your bargain hunting. Sounds like you are the kind of guy who would have really loved the old Osaka bargain days. More power to you, really. You are probably the kind of hobbyist that fuels our entertainment much better than I do. However, I still seek the occasional diamond in the rough.

Johney
08-25-17, 22:31
So I could not find any information. The sign on the door says the good life
I think she is also working with the girl Katie, who supposedly up sells the crap out of you. Like an extra hundred just to take her top off. Good luck with that. I might give her another shot if I happen to be in the area and it's convenient. But for now I would say avoid.This was upsell Hell. Evie was beautiful, but wanted an addtional $. 8 just to take off her top. Massage was boring after the decline. $. 25 for massage.

Johney
08-25-17, 22:34
I have driven by there several times in passing and I never see any other cars in the lot expect the one by the front door. Makes me wonder how they stay in business without making people happy.

Anyone go to Ocean Spa on 51st and 78th Ave and in Pinellas Park?I believe that I did, johney.

BillySea
08-28-17, 12:49
This was upsell Hell. Evie was beautiful, but wanted an addtional $. 8 just to take off her top. Massage was boring after the decline. $. 25 for massage.http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/eves-massage-get-the-peace-and-tranquility-you-deserve-today/39932873

Four For 5
08-28-17, 13:10
This was upsell Hell. Evie was beautiful, but wanted an addtional $. 8 just to take off her top. Massage was boring after the decline. $. 25 for massage.Evie is now going by Eve. There is Also a Desiree who also has ads under Ashley. Have not tried her. There is also a Lauren 727-230-9458. Ads are regularly taken down so posting links is not much help. I have sworn off this outfit after Katie (aka Kitty) up-sold me at the Seminole local (with "Touch of Heaven" and "Spine Tingling" in the ad title) the 2 locations seems to be the one off Court St. In Clwtr and the Good Life one in Seminole. Though almost all their ads say Largo. Looks as though Amanda and Danica, Danni, Dani have moved on. I can't really put my finger on this organization, they're not rip offs, they haven't always tried to upsell me, but they're not a quality outfit either given their base price of $. 25. I've only been up-sold maybe 3 times and they ran a bait & switch twice, and based on that I do not see the quality getting any better and will not repeat.

JstCurious1
08-28-17, 14:53
Yes Emily sold, the new owners are Korean.They have ad saying open Sept 1st.

BillySea
08-28-17, 14:54
Evie is now going by Eve. There is Also a Desiree who also has ads under Ashley. Have not tried her. There is also a Lauren 727-230-9458. Ads are regularly taken down so posting links is not much help. I have sworn off this outfit after Katie (aka Kitty) up-sold me at the Seminole local (with "Touch of Heaven" and "Spine Tingling" in the ad title) the 2 locations seems to be the one off Court St. In Clwtr and the Good Life one in Seminole. Though almost all their ads say Largo. Looks as though Amanda and Danica, Danni, Dani have moved on. I can't really put my finger on this organization, they're not rip offs, they haven't always tried to upsell me, but they're not a quality outfit either given their base price of $. 25. I've only been up-sold maybe 3 times and they ran a bait & switch twice, and based on that I do not see the quality getting any better and will not repeat.Apparently they watch this forum constantly. 3 minutes after I posted, both times, all ads were down. Interesting. They must expect bad reviews. Their business plan is high price and expectations, and low delivery.

BillySea
08-28-17, 15:17
Evie is now going by Eve. There is Also a Desiree who also has ads under Ashley. Have not tried her. There is also a Lauren 727-230-9458. Ads are regularly taken down so posting links is not much help. I have sworn off this outfit after Katie (aka Kitty) up-sold me at the Seminole local (with "Touch of Heaven" and "Spine Tingling" in the ad title) the 2 locations seems to be the one off Court St. In Clwtr and the Good Life one in Seminole. Though almost all their ads say Largo. Looks as though Amanda and Danica, Danni, Dani have moved on. I can't really put my finger on this organization, they're not rip offs, they haven't always tried to upsell me, but they're not a quality outfit either given their base price of $. 25. I've only been up-sold maybe 3 times and they ran a bait & switch twice, and based on that I do not see the quality getting any better and will not repeat.

I think she is also working with the girl Katie, who supposedly up sells the crap out of you. Like an extra hundred just to take her top off. Good luck with that. I might give her another shot if I happen to be in the area and it's convenient. But for now I would say avoid.Wow they are so fast to change! I added another screenshot from someone else .

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/evelyns-massage-get-the-peace-and-tranquility-you-deserve-today/40169523

BillySea
08-28-17, 15:28
Apparently they watch this forum constantly. 3 minutes after I posted, both times, all ads were down. Interesting. They must expect bad reviews. Their business plan is high price and expectations, and low delivery.I think this is one of their ads also, a two-for-one deal for 250. They took the pictures out earlier today. Can you imagine going in for $250 and having them outsell 200 more just to take the tops off? Hahaha

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-kittens-4-hands-massage-purrr/40170458

Jaws Iii
08-28-17, 22:34
Evie is now going by Eve. There is Also a Desiree who also has ads under Ashley. Have not tried her. There is also a Lauren 727-230-9458. Ads are regularly taken down so posting links is not much help. I have sworn off this outfit after Katie (aka Kitty) up-sold me at the Seminole local (with "Touch of Heaven" and "Spine Tingling" in the ad title) the 2 locations seems to be the one off Court St. In Clwtr and the Good Life one in Seminole. Though almost all their ads say Largo. Looks as though Amanda and Danica, Danni, Dani have moved on. I can't really put my finger on this organization, they're not rip offs, they haven't always tried to upsell me, but they're not a quality outfit either given their base price of $. 25. I've only been up-sold maybe 3 times and they ran a bait & switch twice, and based on that I do not see the quality getting any better and will not repeat.I enjoyed a good session with Danica a while back. When I texted her again a few weeks later she got me to see Bree at the same location. Good massage, terrible finish. I have a previous post about the experience. Bree's BP post was down within a few hours and I have not seen a repeat. Gave her $2 for the most lackluster HE I have had in this hobby for over 10 years. No upselling, just a big nothing. I have since deleted Danica's number.

Player13
08-29-17, 07:04
They have ad saying open Sept 1st.I believe the new owners are the same as Venus in Tampa.

Four For 5
08-29-17, 10:24
Wow they are so fast to change! I added another screenshot from someone else .

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/evelyns-massage-get-the-peace-and-tranquility-you-deserve-today/40169523Yep, Eve is back to Evie and Ashley's next ad came 20 min after my previous post and poof her new name was Allie. You'd think it'd just be easier to offer good service at a decent and consistent price.

PeterPiper52
08-29-17, 11:15
I enjoyed a good session with Danica a while back. When I texted her again a few weeks later she got me to see Bree at the same location. Good massage, terrible finish. I have a previous post about the experience. Bree's BP post was down within a few hours and I have not seen a repeat. Gave her $2 for the most lackluster HE I have had in this hobby for over 10 years. No upselling, just a big nothing. I have since deleted Danica's number.Amanda has been posting that she's now in Hudson. I've never seen a review of her, so I can't say if she's an upseller like the other girls who work there. She may be legit, or maybe provide a service with the upselling.

I saw an ad for Evie yesterday with a new picture and her name change, Evelyn.

BillySea
08-29-17, 12:02
Yep, Eve is back to Evie and Ashley's next ad came 20 min after my previous post and poof her new name was Allie. You'd think it'd just be easier to offer good service at a decent and consistent price.http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/senual-massage-get-the-peace-and-tranquility-you-deserve-today/39932873

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/release-your-stress-to-my-loving-hands/38297858

BillySea
08-29-17, 12:10
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/senual-massage-get-the-peace-and-tranquility-you-deserve-today/39932873

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/release-your-stress-to-my-loving-hands/38297858I'm going to drop in there today under an alias and see how it goes.

HuskyMeika1
08-31-17, 17:29

To wit, a better analogy and one that's more akin to my thoughts on this place, is as follows: If you found out that you won the lotto, would you go ticket-in-hand and scream it from the rooftops prior to cashing in? I think not. Although this place is indeed my Golden Ticket, I've already cashed in and now I'm just makin' it rain to appease the very purpose of this invaluable forum. Oh and yes, you can rest assured the snozzberries taste like snozzberries. -MM.Yes, I have also tried this Spa. I felt the I received the same service as PT and yes. They do indeed taste like snozzberries.

Jack H
09-01-17, 15:25
Had a dream I saw Asia at L&L, today was her first day at LL. She's AA with a Carribean accent. I can't say enough about how great the visit was. Unrushed, no ks, no bd, FSWC, but all else was on table. Very clean, pretty and sweet & felt like a GFE. Petite w beautiful butt. Said she'd probably be at the Tampa & Sarasota shops mostly. She put in a BP ad with pics search for Asia or see attached.

Travelrr 433
09-02-17, 08:40
I saw Ruby in the daylight yesterday. She looks better in the dim light.

My technician was CoCo and she has been around the state in various.

Places. Ok rub followed by you take care of me? , Full menu offered. Typical older K girl.

In early 40's with good equipment options. Much easier on the wallet than TPA but older models.

Is Ruby still around?

Johney
09-02-17, 12:35
I know Ruby as a cute 20 something, fine ass. She, s been gone for a few years now.

I saw Ruby in the daylight yesterday. She looks better in the dim light.

My technician was CoCo and she has been around the state in various.

Places. Ok rub followed by you take care of me? , Full menu offered. Typical older K girl.

In early 40's with good equipment options. Much easier on the wallet than TPA but older models.

PuffDaty
09-03-17, 10:47
I know Ruby as a cute 20 something, fine ass. She, s been gone for a few years now.The Ruby he was referencing is at Cozy. Been there for years and seems to be either an owner or mamasan. Likely in her 40's to 50's. Saw her maybe four or five years ago after reading many positive reviews. Good massage with a basic ending.

ArthurTpa
09-06-17, 20:23
Has anyone seen her lately? Still quality? I'm finally going to see her Wed. PM if you like.

WaikikiBeAC
09-09-17, 00:21
Any girls looking for work, Honolulu is a good place to work. Good money and very safe. No hurricanes here and probably going to be slow while they rebuild.

Meridian99
09-09-17, 08:48
Any girls looking for work, Honolulu is a good place to work. Good money and very safe. No hurricanes here and probably going to be slow while they rebuild.Umm. Are you saying Hawaii doesn't have tropical cyclone activities? Why don't you just with us luck in this critical time where people here are getting ready to face the storm?

Olnutt
09-09-17, 09:52
Umm. Are you saying Hawaii doesn't have tropical cyclone activities? Why don't you just with us luck in this critical time where people here are getting ready to face the storm?For some reason this guy pasted this same brilliant post on many of the massage threads.

MoveAndShake
09-16-17, 15:10
After a couple of my regular places were closed from the hurricane I remembered Bayside Massage. I have not tried it and stopped in. Really glad I did. I was greeted by Amy or Annie, couldn't tell but she actually speaks really good English. The house is $70 for the hour and includes a table shower. The first thing I noticed is how clean this place is. I'm pretty picky and I was impressed.

Back to Amy, she was very pleasing to look at. A little on the tall side and fairly slender with large tits. She gave me a wonderful table shower making sure to wash every inch she could find. I really like when they do this. I know it's going to be good her massage was about an 8 out of 10 which I was pleased with. She didn't short time me. On the flip she offered a full menu. I went for the complete package. She started of with a nice and long BBBJ followed by a lot of mutual touching. I felt she was wet and I just had to get started. She started on top for a while then finished doing doggie.

After everything was done she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left her $1. 40 for her time. I was very happy with everything and will return.

AnonymousMongr
09-18-17, 03:05
They have ad saying open Sept 1st.http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-blue-spa-grand-opening-sept-18th-blue-spa-open-9-18/39881768

Ad says they open today. And if the rumors are true, they should have. 8 and 1. 6 available. If noone toftt I might give it a try later in the week.

AM.

MeetTheDom
09-19-17, 12:03
After a couple of my regular places were closed from the hurricane I remembered Bayside Massage. I have not tried it and stopped in. Really glad I did. I was greeted by Amy or Annie, couldn't tell but she actually speaks really good English. The house is $70 for the hour and includes a table shower. The first thing I noticed is how clean this place is. I'm pretty picky and I was impressed.

Back to Amy, she was very pleasing to look at. A little on the tall side and fairly slender with large tits. She gave me a wonderful table shower making sure to wash every inch she could find. I really like when they do this. I know it's going to be good her massage was about an 8 out of 10 which I was pleased with. She didn't short time me. On the flip she offered a full menu. I went for the complete package. She started of with a nice and long BBBJ followed by a lot of mutual touching. I felt she was wet and I just had to get started. She started on top for a while then finished doing doggie.

After everything was done she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left her $1. 40 for her time. I was very happy with everything and will return.Gave this place try. Drew Chrystal, average looking AMP girl 28-32 range. I found my experience sort of weird. I had to ask for table shower. The table shower is a low-walled tub with jets. She did a decent job followed by average message. On the flip we settled on $. 2 for FS. Everything was covered. She was sort of lame in cg and ok in mish. On the plus side she had a very nice and natural rack. Despite the sort of bitchy nature of this post, it was worth the price and I'll probably repeat.

Call234
09-20-17, 15:47

After everything was done she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left her $1. 40 for her time. I was very happy with everything and will return.I had an hour session with Amy last week, and was very happy with her as well. This place is a nice addition to our area.

BradMan318
09-24-17, 09:53
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster for Tampa. Used to be in Jax and contributed a time or two and haven't been that active, but did want to contribute since all of the knowledge gained here has been wonderful. Thanks to those who contribute often!

I know FL Bay (formerly Kim's) has been reported on quite a bit and I have seen recent reports on Ellie, but thought I'd throw a report up about Tiffany. Dreamed of her recently and she wonderful. Standard TS, with not much playfulness, although it was my forst time there, so it may be different now that I have a member number. Once we got back to the room, and after a little bit of massage, I made sure she knew I was legit and she loosened up as became a lot more playful. Tiffany is very pretty. Taller than a lot of Asian women but perfectly proportioned. Full c's that seemed man made, but was hard to tell. Started off with a nice CBJ which was wonderful mainly due to her eye contact. Seeing her pretty doe eyes look up at me was an experience I want to repeat again and again.

Once we were both ready, she stood up and turned around and started with doggie with me still sitting at edge of table. Loved the view! Multiple other positions were had including mish, then CG, and finishing RCG. Did not last long in the last position. Cleaned me up then offered more massage, but I had to leave. Overall, a wonderful experience I plan on repeating soon.

Couple of questions (if that's ok) is, should I repeat with Tiffany or ask for Ellie next time? Did not get to see what Ellie looked like. Also, is there any benefit in opting to do the sauna at Thebes beginning? Do they join or is it just to eat up some of the time?

Thanks in advance and thank you again for all of the info contributed! I hope mine helps. Stay safe!

MauroMin
09-24-17, 12:10
Hi, I'm a part time hobbyist and don't post often. I am interested in getting a 4 hand massage at an AMP but don't know the score. I have 2 questions: Do both stay for the HE or does one of them leave? Do both girls get tipped, and if so what is an appropriate tip to give? Any info or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

BigD2013
09-24-17, 13:19
I opted for the sauna first during my visit and they did not join. Fwiw I found it relaxing but it did get kinda hot towards the end and after it was over I went to the ts which was relaxing and then back to the room which ended with a bang. I really enjoyed this place even more than PT.

Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster for Tampa. Used to be in Jax and contributed a time or two and haven't been that active, but did want to contribute since all of the knowledge gained here has been wonderful. Thanks to those who contribute often!

I know FL Bay (formerly Kim's) has been reported on quite a bit and I have seen recent reports on Ellie, but thought I'd throw a report up about Tiffany. Dreamed of her recently and she wonderful. Standard TS, with not much playfulness, although it was my forst time there, so it may be different now that I have a member number. Once we got back to the room, and after a little bit of massage, I made sure she knew I was legit and she loosened up as became a lot more playful. Tiffany is very pretty. Taller than a lot of Asian women but perfectly proportioned. Full c's that seemed man made, but was hard to tell. Started off with a nice CBJ which was wonderful mainly due to her eye contact. Seeing her pretty doe eyes look up at me was an experience I want to repeat again and again.

Once we were both ready, she stood up and turned around and started with doggie with me still sitting at edge of table. Loved the view! Multiple other positions were had including mish, then CG, and finishing RCG. Did not last long in the last position. Cleaned me up then offered more massage, but I had to leave. Overall, a wonderful experience I plan on repeating soon.

Couple of questions (if that's ok) is, should I repeat with Tiffany or ask for Ellie next time? Did not get to see what Ellie looked like. Also, is there any benefit in opting to do the sauna at Thebes beginning? Do they join or is it just to eat up some of the time?

Thanks in advance and thank you again for all of the info contributed! I hope mine helps. Stay safe!

Legalize it
09-24-17, 16:34
Has anyone met this girl? She goes by Desi or Desiree. I'm thinking about calling her but can't find any reviews.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-kneaded-touch-gentlemens-escape-sensual-massage-perfected/38921288

Legalize it
09-24-17, 19:01
Has anyone met this girl? She goes by Desi or Desiree. I'm thinking about calling her but can't find any reviews.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-kneaded-touch-gentlemens-escape-sensual-massage-perfected/38921288It looks like that ad is already gone, but here are other ads she has out there. Has anyone met her?

http://www.bodyrublist.com/727-510-0624/?pid=38921288

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/tampa/727-510-0624/1/350285

BillySea
09-25-17, 13:19
It looks like that ad is already gone, but here are other ads she has out there. Has anyone met her?

http://www.bodyrublist.com/727-510-0624/?pid=38921288

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/tampa/727-510-0624/1/350285She is one of the Largo massage girls.

With Evie Eve Evelyn and crowd.

Expensive, unreliable and major upsell.

DonE2004
09-25-17, 17:07
Saw Desi yesterday at Largo on seminole I think she also goes by Abbey? Very good sensual massage with lots of teasing. Great finish with us both nude and awesome personality. Also saw Evie there same place 2 weeks ago. She gives great massage (face down for 45 minutes) but very quiet, not much personality compared with Desi but she gets into the session works with her eyes closed like she is concentrating which I like. On flip Full nude b2 b massage with lots teasing CBJ and covered for the slide.

BillySea
09-26-17, 01:14
Saw Desi yesterday at Largo on seminole I think she also goes by Abbey? Very good sensual massage with lots of teasing. Great finish with us both nude and awesome personality. Also saw Evie there same place 2 weeks ago. She gives great massage (face down for 45 minutes) but very quiet, not much personality compared with Desi but she gets into the session works with her eyes closed like she is concentrating which I like. On flip Full nude b2 b massage with lots teasing CBJ and covered for the slide.Hmmmm. All other reports indicate otherwise, including my personal experience.

Self Review?

PeterPiper52
09-26-17, 13:28
Saw Desi yesterday at Largo on seminole I think she also goes by Abbey? Very good sensual massage with lots of teasing. Great finish with us both nude and awesome personality. Also saw Evie there same place 2 weeks ago. She gives great massage (face down for 45 minutes) but very quiet, not much personality compared with Desi but she gets into the session works with her eyes closed like she is concentrating which I like. On flip Full nude b2 b massage with lots teasing CBJ and covered for the slide.Considering that there isn't even 1 single good review of any of these girls, Evie (Evelyn), Katie aka Kitty, Katina, and Sarah, who sometimes tries her scam in Hudson, or any others, I'd say that this is either a bullshit review, or a self review. Everyone knows that it's upsell, upsell, upsell with these girls. Who in their right mind is going to pay $125-225 for just a fucking body rub?

Nice try, girls. Most of us here can smell scam from a mile away.

Seanboy7
09-27-17, 13:22
Considering that there isn't even 1 single good review of any of these girls, Evie (Evelyn), Katie aka Kitty, Katina, and Sarah, who sometimes tries her scam in Hudson, or any others, I'd say that this is either a bullshit review, or a self review. Everyone knows that it's upsell, upsell, upsell with these girls. Who in their right mind is going to pay $125-225 for just a fucking body rub?

Nice try, girls. Most of us here can smell scam from a mile away.Yeah until I see a review from a senior member that got a girl who didn't upsell just to take clothes off or allow touching, no way in hell I'm wasting my 130. Which is a shame, I'd go there probably once every week or 2 if they didn't upsell but the upsell prevents me from even going and the girls are attractive so I would want to go, but I'm not paying 200 for a topless HJ, that's insane.

Johney
09-27-17, 20:54
WORD, $. 25 for rub and immediate up sell. 1. 25, Evie is gorgeous though.

Yeah until I see a review from a senior member that got a girl who didn't upsell just to take clothes off or allow touching, no way in hell I'm wasting my 130. Which is a shame, I'd go there probably once every week or 2 if they didn't upsell but the upsell prevents me from even going and the girls are attractive so I would want to go, but I'm not paying 200 for a topless HJ, that's insane.

Seanboy7
09-28-17, 23:58
Stopped by and got a really cute young girl, said her name is Yoyo. Hard to tell her age, and I know most of these asian women look younger than they are, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was in her 20's.

The massage was pretty bad, she just rubbed my back in the same motion for 15 min until I moved my arms to grab her leg and then she moved. She asked if I wanted a shower and I said no but I wonder if I should've said yes. I didn't really expect that. After flipping she covered my little guy and rubbed my belly and I uncovered him, she giggled (a super obvious fake giggle) but she knew what was up and grabbed lotion and began working. I motioned for BJ and she said no. While she was working on it, she let me grab everything over her clothes but any attempt at hands going up shirt or down pants were rejected. On the plus side she didn't name a price beforehand so she just finished me and I gave her 40. But I didn't realize the half hour was 60 so 100 seems kinda steep for a lame rub and HJ.

Member #6642
09-29-17, 21:20
Yes, I have also tried this Spa. I felt the I received the same service as PT and yes. They do indeed taste like snozzberries.Stopped in this week. . 8 for the hr massage with TS. Another. 8 on the flip with some negotiating. Will say the actual massage was one of the best. On the way out, a real cute little Spinner came out to say goodbye and tell me she'd like to see me next time. It definitely felt like something they do to every customer on the way out.

DRock69
10-01-17, 20:17
Stopped in this week. . 8 for the hr massage with TS. Another. 8 on the flip with some negotiating. Will say the actual massage was one of the best. On the way out, a real cute little Spinner came out to say goodbye and tell me she'd like to see me next time. It definitely felt like something they do to every customer on the way out.Been to this place a couple of times. It's just as good if not better than PT. The cute spinner is most likely Sophia. Or maybe it's Sophie. (I had a hard time understanding her). She's about 4'10". Also had a dream about Nina. She was fabulous. Massage was a little weak but the rest was GREAT! Great tits with nice nips too. They are FS all the way after 1st visit. If you are in the mood for an AMP, do your self a favor and stop in. You can thank me later. As I will thank a previous monger who recommended right now. The one who had words with someone about not sharing his new toys. Can't remember username, but you know who you are. THANK YOU. Spent a ton of money at PT thru the years but they pissed me off about a yr ago and haven't been back. This place is my new PT. ENJOY BOYS.

TTY954
10-02-17, 08:22
Been to this place a couple of times. It's just as good if not better than PT. The cute spinner is most likely Sophia. Or maybe it's Sophie. (I had a hard time understanding her). She's about 4'10". Also had a dream about Nina. She was fabulous. Massage was a little weak but the rest was GREAT! Great tits with nice nips too. They are FS all the way after 1st visit. If you are in the mood for an AMP, do your self a favor and stop in. You can thank me later. As I will thank a previous monger who recommended right now. The one who had words with someone about not sharing his new toys. Can't remember username, but you know who you are. THANK YOU. Spent a ton of money at PT thru the years but they pissed me off about a yr ago and haven't been back. This place is my new PT. ENJOY BOYS.Can you give some hints as to the location, I don't know that area well, but am interested in going if ever in the area.

FredForPeaches
10-02-17, 12:29
Walked in, opted for 30 min w / out TS. Decent massage with no light touching. Left unhappy. Hopefully others have better luck.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/head-to-toe-massage-grand-opening-call-813-328-4838-3701-fl-580-oldsmar-fl-34677/40356848

DRock69
10-02-17, 12:48
Can you give some hints as to the location, I don't know that area well, but am interested in going if ever in the area.CLW. 66th St and Ulmerton Area close to 19 overpass. Worth the drive.

Gpower
10-02-17, 14:06
Well here is my two cents. I have also spent a ton of money at PT over the years. A couple of months ago I received a lot of attitude from Mimi asking for an extra 20. Evidently, they think they are entitled to a COLA. Fine. I have been paying the extra for full service ever since. Lately, June has been there for a lengthy period of time with Christine. I think Christine needs to move on to a new market. She has always been a great provider, but variety is the spice of life. I have had two sessions with June and the last one was very good. I was motivated last week and thought about June, but decided to go to Eve instead. First time. I got Nina or Lina. At first I thought she was too skinny. Wrong. Amazing body. Very playful and a great sense of humor. She gave me a pedicure during the TS! A great massage in comparison to the PT girls, who have become quite lazy IMO. Although it was my first time there I think Nina sensed I would not come back if I did not leave completely satisfied. Guys, I have been doing this for a very long time. This place is awesome. I will not go into the details, but this was the best service I have ever received at an AMP. The only down side is we did not discuss tip before the service. I left the standard PT fee on the table and Nina wanted more. I said this is the market rate and this is what I pay. I can always go back to PT. She wasnt too happy with my reply. As I was leaving mamasan brought out the little spinner. Wow. Her appearance has been weighing heavily on my mind, but Nina's performance was outstanding!

BananaOil
10-02-17, 20:09
Yeah until I see a review from a senior member that got a girl who didn't upsell just to take clothes off or allow touching, no way in hell I'm wasting my 130. Which is a shame, I'd go there probably once every week or 2 if they didn't upsell but the upsell prevents me from even going and the girls are attractive so I would want to go, but I'm not paying 200 for a topless HJ, that's insane.That's a bullshit operation and those girls are scamming skanks.

$100 + to get started and then another $100 plus to do even the minimal.

Don't waste your time or money.

BananaOil
10-02-17, 20:18
Speaking of bullshit operations, I've had it with the Five Shops. I've had good times and so so times over the years, but Kendlel was the worst ever.

This girl either doesn't know what she is doing or is pretending not to know. $1. 6 down the drain and I left unsatisfied and mightily pissed off.

She's pretty and goofy friendly, but yanks the crank like she's harvesting carrots. No lube and says it's against the rules. Well without lube, it's pretty difficult to get any kind of job done, so after about fifteen minutes of pure bullshit, I left.

She's wouldn't STFU asking how my day was going. I was trying to salvage a measly HJ out of what I thought was going to be FS, but she acted like she didn't know how to do that.

This was the worst experience I"ve had in my many years of this hobby.

Liquid3867
10-02-17, 20:56
Speaking of bullshit operations, I've had it with the Five Shops. I've had good times and so so times over the years, but Kendlel was the worst ever.

This girl either doesn't know what she is doing or is pretending not to know. $1. 6 down the drain and I left unsatisfied and mightily pissed off.

She's pretty and goofy friendly, but yanks the crank like she's harvesting carrots. No lube and says it's against the rules. Well without lube, it's pretty difficult to get any kind of job done, so after about fifteen minutes of pure bullshit, I left.

She's wouldn't STFU asking how my day was going. I was trying to salvage a measly HJ out of what I thought was going to be FS, but she acted like she didn't know how to do that.

This was the worst experience I"ve had in my many years of this hobby.I went to Studio X or something once. Horny as hell I waited in the lobby for 45 min, rang the bell like 7 times, and I heard a person walking around behind the door that was never answered. What a shitty operation. I only go to LL and the ritz.

HumanBeing
10-03-17, 00:42

This was the worst experience I"ve had in my many years of this hobby.Yeah the twins were amazing but I never had a good experience there after they left.

Lpmrhahn
10-03-17, 10:11
I went to Studio X or something once. Horny as hell I waited in the lobby for 45 min, rang the bell like 7 times, and I heard a person walking around behind the door that was never answered. What a shitty operation. I only go to LL and the ritz.I've never had a bag experience at a 5 shop. Most of the ones I've seen are no longer there, but going through the list of girls who are still on their site.

Demi. Older MILF type, spinner, can ride with the best of them.

Billie. Hot thick PAWG, can take a pounding.

Jade. My ATF. Girl is seriously hot, amazing body, very sensual but also likes it rough. Last time I was there even performed some DATO on her.

Dylan. Tied for my ATF. Again, incredibly hot if you like the suicide girl look, with an amazing set of tits. She's a freak too, anytime I've seen her she begs for me to choke her while we're going at it, and usually she's asking me to squeeze harder.

Lola. Nice ass, probably my least favorite on the list, but did get FS from her.

Shana. Not very memorable, would never see again.

Again, these are just the ones that are still on the website. But I've never left with anything less than FS, and I've even gotten BBBJs there before.

BananaOil
10-03-17, 11:57
I've never had a bag experience at a 5 shop. Most of the ones I've seen are no longer there, but going through the list of girls who are still on their site.

Demi. Older MILF type, spinner, can ride with the best of them.

Billie. Hot thick PAWG, can take a pounding.

Jade. My ATF. Girl is seriously hot, amazing body, very sensual but also likes it rough. Last time I was there even performed some DATO on her.

Dylan. Tied for my ATF. Again, incredibly hot if you like the suicide girl look, with an amazing set of tits. She's a freak too, anytime I've seen her she begs for me to choke her while we're going at it, and usually she's asking me to squeeze harder.

Lola. Nice ass, probably my least favorite on the list, but did get FS from her.

Shana. Not very memorable, would never see again.

Again, these are just the ones that are still on the website. But I've never left with anything less than FS, and I've even gotten BBBJs there before.I had a good time with Kimberly a couple of years ago and another Latina with big titties and lots of Tats, maybe named Arriana, I don't remember.

More recently I had a shitty time with Ryan and a very shitty time with Raven. Raven is a hot biker rocker MILF with a great bod, but she tells me she is a germaphobe and doesn't touch the bare meat. Says she doesn't want to get 'skin tags'.

This was almost as bad as Kendlel as they try to put the jimmie hat onto a limp noodle. Both of them told me that business is real slow. No shit sherlocks!.

DRock69
10-03-17, 13:36
Walked in, opted for 30 min w / out TS. Decent massage with no light touching. Left unhappy. Hopefully others have better luck.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/head-to-toe-massage-grand-opening-call-813-328-4838-3701-fl-580-oldsmar-fl-34677/40356848Went to this place myself in Oldsmar area after another place I frequent had a wait. I thought I would try something new. This place was terrible. Attendant was old. Got 1/2 hour. Gave her $. 6. Door charge for 1/2 hour was. 5. Never saw change. Terrible massage w / no light touch and lasted about 5 minutes. Then on flip just started jerking and tugging at Jr with no lotion or lube. I thought she was actually joking. Then I asked for lube and she got some. She went to town on me and I released. No topless and clothes she was wearing were meant to keep you from touching. Then I got dressed. Was not happy. Gave her a. 2 tip and said she kept my other. 1 . Then she actually heard another. 2 in my / pocket and insisted I give it to her cause HJ was more. Was trying to leave but she kept saying "that for me" and pointing to my pocket and kinda blocking me, and eventually I gave to her (like a moron). I just wanted to get out of there. I was in, jerked, and then dressed and back out to my car within 20 minutes for my 1/2 massage. TERRIBLE PLACE. STAY AWAY. Save your money. Like I said. Go to Eve's. Much better experience.

Seanboy7
10-03-17, 13:45
That's a bullshit operation and those girls are scamming skanks.

$100 + to get started and then another $100 plus to do even the minimal.

Don't waste your time or money.I can't even explain how absurd it is. The starting fee includes JUST a HE, but no touching or clothes off unless you pay extra and even then, it's still just a HE.

Brasky
10-03-17, 14:00
Hey guys, Catching up on a couple reports. I recently found myself in PH and stopped into ACE. I was greeted by a 40's asian MILF who gave the name Mimi. Short probably 5'0 and 100 soaking wet. Classic spinner with small A's and nice tight ass. She was wearing daisy duke jean shorts and a black tank top. I also saw another girl peek out of any empty room, she giggled when I waved at her, but I didn't get a good look at her.

I opted for the HR and started with a nice TS with lots of teasing and a slow soapy HJ. Headed back to the room for really good massage, nice and firm, that would have been worth the trip alone. After the "frip over preeze" got a nice slow HE with lots of attention to the boys and the head. The alternating between slow stokes and then rubbing just the head is amazing. Mimi was very sweet and playful and more extras are definitely on the menu. The only disappointments were she didn't enjoy, and discouraged, my roaming during the massage and didn't take off her top or daisy dukes for hanky panky time.

I would give them another go to try the expanded menu, and I expect a bigger fortune cookie donation would open them up. Damage was 80 for the house and 40 fortune cookies for Mimi.

Monger on.

DRock69
10-03-17, 14:10
Well here is my two cents. I have also spent a ton of money at PT over the years. A couple of months ago I received a lot of attitude from Mimi asking for an extra 20. Evidently, they think they are entitled to a COLA. Fine. I have been paying the extra for full service ever since. Lately, June has been there for a lengthy period of time with Christine. I think Christine needs to move on to a new market. She has always been a great provider, but variety is the spice of life. I have had two sessions with June and the last one was very good. I was motivated last week and thought about June, but decided to go to Eve instead. First time. I got Nina or Lina. At first I thought she was too skinny. Wrong. Amazing body. Very playful and a great sense of humor. She gave me a pedicure during the TS! A great massage in comparison to the PT girls, who have become quite lazy IMO. Although it was my first time there I think Nina sensed I would not come back if I did not leave completely satisfied. Guys, I have been doing this for a very long time. This place is awesome. I will not go into the details, but this was the best service I have ever received at an AMP. The only down side is we did not discuss tip before the service. I left the standard PT fee on the table and Nina wanted more. I said this is the market rate and this is what I pay. I can always go back to PT. She wasnt too happy with my reply. As I was leaving mamasan brought out the little spinner. Wow. Her appearance has been weighing heavily on my mind, but Nina's performance was outstanding!Nina had better performance and better body in my opinion but the spinner was fun also. Try her out. I enjoyed and she still has a hot little body. The only issue with her was that because she was so small, in K9 it was kinda weird cause I practically had to lift her off her knees on that table to accomplish the K9 goal. I'm only 5'10 so it should be really interesting for someone bigger and taller than myself. Was kinda weird, but different and fun for sure. She is a tiny little thing. Also back to the tips. 1st time there, . 6 for HJ. Second time was $1. 4 for FS, but with an interesting twist. I got hhr the 1st 2 times. The spinner told me that if I get 45 min next time, I get FS for 1. 3. Nina ask me how much I normally pay and I told her 1. 3 cause the spinner told me 1. 3 if I get 45. She seemed kinda irritated and didn't seem to believe me so I told her to go ask her. She did not ever ask her and accepted 1. 3. Also, they have a membership card system like PT which I like. That way there no issues and they can see your history plus you get a freebie (at least the house fee) every once in a while. Also one last thing I find kinda funny you mentioned. I did not get pedicure from the spinner but I did from Nina, which was quite unexpected. The funny thing is I have the worst feet in the world and I am very bad about taking care of them. It is a running joke in my family about how bad and cracked they are. LOL I told her she did not have to give me a pedicure but she insisted and worked on them hard. Because of that extra time she put into it, we ran over time and Mamasan was mad. I actually felt sorry for her working on them but it was a nice extra that made it worth it. Hell, in my mind I subtracted 30-40 off for these hooves cause that's what it would cost for a pedicure price of these feet. Just don't let her work on your feet too long cause it might cut into your time and / or piss off Mamasan if it runs over. Hope this helped.

Call234
10-03-17, 17:48
Hey guys, Catching up on a couple reports. I recently found myself in PH and stopped into ACE. I was greeted by a 40's asian MILF who gave the name Mimi. Short probably 5'0 and 100 soaking wet. Classic spinner with small A's and nice tight ass. She was wearing daisy duke jean shorts and a black tank top. I also saw another girl peek out of any empty room, she giggled when I waved at her, but I didn't get a good look at her.

I opted for the HR and started with a nice TS with lots of teasing and a slow soapy HJ. Headed back to the room for really good massage, nice and firm, that would have been worth the trip alone. After the "frip over preeze" got a nice slow HE with lots of attention to the boys and the head. The alternating between slow stokes and then rubbing just the head is amazing. Mimi was very sweet and playful and more extras are definitely on the menu. The only disappointments were she didn't enjoy, and discouraged, my roaming during the massage and didn't take off her top or daisy dukes for hanky panky time.

I would give them another go to try the expanded menu, and I expect a bigger fortune cookie donation would open them up. Damage was 80 for the house and 40 fortune cookies for Mimi.

Monger on.Thanks for the report. I had wondered about that place. Stay safe.

Tdubx
10-04-17, 12:48

This was the worst experience I"ve had in my many years of this hobby.I have some good times and bad times at the the 6 shops now (palace). Some of these girls will lie about what they can or cannot do. The reality is that they make their own rules and sometimes forget the rules they make. I remember former aa Kylie let me touch her pussy the first time I saw her and said no touching the pussy the next time. I think we need to quit settling for bad service and fake pics. Providers can take real pics and have their face blurred. NIck doesn't care because his shops are doing well enough to add a 6th shop. As a rul, I don't go because I have been catfished too many times. Knocked on the door to see Harley. I could hear her on the phone. She never stopped talking to answer the door, so I left. So many better options out there. Money is power we need to excercise some control and stopped settling.

Call234
10-04-17, 19:04
I have some good times and bad times at the the 6 shops now (palace). Some of these girls will lie about what they can or cannot do. The reality is that they make their own rules and sometimes forget the rules they make. I remember former aa Kylie let me touch her pussy the first time I saw her and said no touching the pussy the next time. I think we need to quit settling for bad service and fake pics. Providers can take real pics and have their face blurred. Nick doesn't care because his shops are doing well enough to add a 6th shop. As a rul, I don't go because I have been cat-fished too many times. Knocked on the door to see Harley. I could hear her on the phone. She never stopped talking to answer the door, so I left. So many better options out there. Money is power we need to exercise some control and stopped settling.I used to visit the 5 Shops from around 2012 through 2015. In those days, I was always able to get FS. Have things changed?

TManXX71
10-04-17, 22:26
I used to visit the 5 Shops from around 2012 through 2015. In those days, I was always able to get FS. Have things changed?I have been dreaming at the 5 shops since longer than yourself and can say that things have not changed. I always leave happy and if the girl that you see the pics is not the girl you see at the door then just walk away like I do when that happens.

Call234
10-05-17, 16:01
I have been dreaming at the 5 shops since longer than yourself and can say that things have not changed. I always leave happy and if the girl that you see the pics is not the girl you see at the door then just walk away like I do when that happens.Good to know. Thanks for responding. In the past, I always had good to great sessions at the 5 shops. I used to really like Skye and Lyndzy. Stay safe.

Member #5749
10-05-17, 19:15
Figure I would jump on board. Recently saw Layla. It was a decent experience, nothing like the friendliness I've had with the L&L group. It was good, but I like everyone else am pretty over the bit and switch with the pictures. In the pictures, the model is much shorter, and more latina (in my opinion). Still want to meet up with Leia, but last time I tried I was told she had a scheduled appt. Was in the neighborhood for a couple hours and never saw cars change. And whoever the other girl was that was there with her (forgot her name) again didn't look like the pics. Going to stick with L&L team and the Tampa location I guess, until the little head convinces the big head to gamble with another disappointment at the 5.

NomNom
10-06-17, 12:45
Had some time to kill working late this morning and figured I would stop by utopia and see what they had behind the door only to be told by a young 20 ish brunette that she is expecting a client in next 5 minutes or so but to "try next door". Not knowing there was a new studio on opposite end of building called "Palace of Retreat". Set up exactly the same way but thought I hit the lotto when I saw Kimberly answer the door whom I had fantasized about seeing but was always broke. Well my fantasies are forever over and wish I could get my buck sixty back. First their ATM machine said it only allows 60 to be taken out at a time and was going to require 2 transactions. Then they want to charge $6 fee on top of that. I ended up going to hotel next door for a much friendlier amount to take out and $2 fee.

Head back to meet Kimberly who asks me to get comfy and in 5 minutes I waited nearly fell asleep on the bed and found a red used condom on the seat next to me. She could be heard snorting something and didn't mind thinking it may amplify the experience. Started with a weak back rub and then moved to a mechanical CBJ that literally felt like she was counting to 90 in her head and then proceeded to do the same for CG, K9, and mish then began complaining about pain in her kitty and offered to give HJ to completion and by then the only thing that could have gotten me off was her giving me my money back. Definitely a learning experience and read some rave reviews but even as nice of a guy I am I cannot recommend her services unless they were free tbh. Any mongers with a sure fire specialist to see that gets the job done in body rub and stress relief feel free to PM and even don't mind using ya as a referral if it will help on your next visit 😉.

TManXX71
10-08-17, 20:02
I stopped by to see Kimberly at Studio X. I had read NomNom's review and had to see for myself. I have seen Kimberly in the past. All I can say is that I had a totally different experience on my recent visit with her. Kimberly was very friendly and delivered the goods in a non rushed and energy filled manner. Most people don't know this but Kimberly has an identical twin whom I have experienced before and she does work at the shops under another name, however she will at times just let you think that you are seeing Kimberly. Kimberly has a large and distinctive tattoo on her left shoulder. If the person that NomNom saw did not have the shoulder tattoo it was the twin that gave the bad service. She has been known to give the rush job and that's why I pass on her. If you go into the shops and say hi Kimberly her twin sister will not tell you that she is not Kimberly.

TravelMor2
10-09-17, 23:06
Well here is my two cents. I have also spent a ton of money at PT over the years. A couple of months ago I received a lot of attitude from Mimi asking for an extra 20. Evidently, they think they are entitled to a COLA. Fine. I have been paying the extra for full service ever since. Lately, June has been there for a lengthy period of time with Christine. I think Christine needs to move on to a new market. She has always been a great provider, but variety is the spice of life. I have had two sessions with June and the last one was very good. I was motivated last week and thought about June, but decided to go to Eve instead. First time. I got Nina or Lina. At first I thought she was too skinny. Wrong. Amazing body. Very playful and a great sense of humor. She gave me a pedicure during the TS! A great massage in comparison to the PT girls, who have become quite lazy IMO. Although it was my first time there I think Nina sensed I would not come back if I did not leave completely satisfied. Guys, I have been doing this for a very long time. This place is awesome. I will not go into the details, but this was the best service I have ever received at an AMP. The only down side is we did not discuss tip before the service. I left the standard PT fee on the table and Nina wanted more. I said this is the market rate and this is what I pay. I can always go back to PT. She wasnt too happy with my reply. As I was leaving mamasan brought out the little spinner. Wow. Her appearance has been weighing heavily on my mind, but Nina's performance was outstanding!Is Mimi at PT? Haven't seen her there in a couple years.

BIGDADDYTB
10-10-17, 10:24
Is Mimi at PT? Haven't seen her there in a couple years.It has been awhile. Last appearance I know of was June 2016. She seems to have slid down hill on performance over the years. Probably burnt out. They will never give me a answer when ask, why don't you bring Coco and Tiffany (super stars) back? DAMN IT.

Call234
10-11-17, 16:38
It has been awhile. Last appearance I know of was June 2016. She seems to have slid down hill on performance over the years. Probably burnt out. They will never give me a answer when ask, why don't you bring Coco and Tiffany (super stars) back? DAMN IT.Tiffany was great, but Coco is my all time favorite there.

JimmyCumsALot
10-12-17, 21:15
I had a good time with Kimberly a couple of years ago and another Latina with big titties and lots of Tats, maybe named Arriana, I don't remember.

More recently I had a shitty time with Ryan and a very shitty time with Raven. Raven is a hot biker rocker MILF with a great bod, but she tells me she is a germaphobe and doesn't touch the bare meat. Says she doesn't want to get 'skin tags'.

This was almost as bad as Kendlel as they try to put the jimmie hat onto a limp noodle. Both of them told me that business is real slow. No shit sherlocks!.I wish I had remembered this review before seeing Ryan. Worst experience ever. Rude, pushy and too many rules. Hopefully Nick kicks this one to the curve. I'm still a fan of Five Shops though, you just have to find the right one.

Meridian99
10-12-17, 21:53
I wish I had remembered this review before seeing Ryan. Worst experience ever. Rude, pushy and too many rules. Hopefully Nick kicks this one to the curve. I'm still a fan of Five Shops though, you just have to find the right one.Wow. Another bad review of Ryan at 6 shops. I guess she is really off limit. Yikes.

JimmyCumsALot
10-13-17, 12:48
This is a late report, but before my horrible experience with Ryan, I did meet up with Sabrina (I hope that's the right name). She is a young Colombian beauty with the cutest gap in her teeth, that gives her a unique and fun smile. Her body is awesome, beautiful tan lines and her stomach looks like that of a centerfold model. Everything is covered, but great skills. I'm not much into hispanic women, but she was an exception. For those that love Latinas, she is a must see. Her accent will drive your hard on crazy, if that's your thing. I recommend.

Afinder2001
10-13-17, 15:06
Hi guys, I'll be visiting your town. I looked at the BP ad massage sections, I could not find 5 shops or Studio X you discussed here. Do they advertised somewhere else?

The AMP ad on BP is just ridiculous, all fake pictures, if you could give suggestion on AMP, I really appreciate it, at least the one with the girl close to those pics. I understand service will vary. Thanks.

HumanBeing
10-13-17, 17:53
Hi guys, I'll be visiting your town. I looked at the BP ad massage sections, I could not find 5 shops or Studio X you discussed here. Do they advertised somewhere else?

The AMP ad on BP is just ridiculous, all fake pictures, if you could give suggestion on AMP, I really appreciate it, at least the one with the girl close to those pics. I understand service will vary. Thanks.5 shops. Photos are fake, generally they're a very generous idea of what the girl will look like.

http://www.womanseekingmen.com/schedule.html

L&l.

http://www.relaxationcenters.us/tg-the-palms

Jay Twogo
10-13-17, 20:46

The AMP ad on BP is just ridiculous, all fake pictures, if you could give suggestion on AMP, I really appreciate it, at least the one with the girl close to those pics. I understand service will vary. Thanks.5 shops, now 6 one of which is Studio X.

http://www.womanseekingmen.com/

Skip them and go here, you can thank me later.

http://www.floridarelaxationstudios.com/schedule.html

Afinder2001
10-13-17, 20:53
5 shops, now 6 one of which is Studio X.

http://www.womanseekingmen.com/

Skip them and go here, you can thank me later.

http://www.floridarelaxationstudios.com/schedule.htmlI thank you now. Appreciate it.

Jaws Iii
10-14-17, 16:24
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-only-exotic-asian-beauty-petite-classy-discrete-perfect-choice-4-0utcall/34141988
Has anyone seen this lady? I have seen no reports and have a high interest level. PM if you prefer. Thanks.

LutzNative
10-14-17, 16:28
Well reviewed on the other site. Also has a profile on a pay site as I have been interested myself. I have not met her personally but nearly 100% certain all options are available.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-only-exotic-asian-beauty-petite-classy-discrete-perfect-choice-4-0utcall/34141988
Has anyone seen this lady? I have seen no reports and have a high interest level. PM if you prefer. Thanks.

Harry Plopper
10-14-17, 17:27
Is Mimi at PT? Haven't seen her there in a couple years.I miss Mimi so much. She is my atf massage girl anywhere in the US. No its a different story when I am in BKK. LOL.

HarryPoter
10-16-17, 13:40
Las Saturday I had a dream that I went to https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/d/new-grand-opening-oriental/6345863064.html and met Helen mid 30's ok looking Asian attendant, I had been in my dreams to this place before and never had the experience that I got with this new attendant who in my dream introduced her self by name Helen. I went for 30 min and every single one was awesome with lots of teasing, crack and jewel massage. On flip she asked if she can massage my junior and she did it in one of the best ways anyone ever did to me with one hand stoking my junior and the other my jewels, the best thing was that she kept doing it after I blew my load for at lease another 3-4 minutes making sure I had all the pleasure I could get. Din not ask for any extras but I did tip her well. I will definitely return since she is new and does her thing like no one in my 50+ years. Stay safe Brothers.

Call234
10-16-17, 17:09
Las Saturday I had a dream that I went to https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/d/new-grand-opening-oriental/6345863064.html and met Helen mid 30's ok looking Asian attendant, I had been in my dreams to this place before and never had the experience that I got with this new attendant who in my dream introduced her self by name Helen. I went for 30 min and every single one was awesome with lots of teasing, crack and jewel massage. On flip she asked if she can massage my junior and she did it in one of the best ways anyone ever did to me with one hand stoking my junior and the other my jewels, the best thing was that she kept doing it after I blew my load for at lease another 3-4 minutes making sure I had all the pleasure I could get. Din not ask for any extras but I did tip her well. I will definitely return since she is new and does her thing like no one in my 50+ years. Stay safe Brothers.Thanks for the report. I noticed that place opened a few months ago, but had not heard anything about it. Stay safe.

WrongShield
10-16-17, 19:25
5 shops. Photos are fake, generally they're a very generous idea of what the girl will look like.

http://www.womanseekingmen.com/schedule.html

L&l.

http://www.relaxationcenters.us/tg-the-palmsI'll be in St. Pete too. Thanks for these links. What is the damage for this place. Not going to lie, it's hard to keep track in this thread as in the Orlando one people tend to just talk about the same locations.

HumanBeing
10-17-17, 19:14
I'll be in St. Pete too. Thanks for these links. What is the damage for this place. Not going to lie, it's hard to keep track in this thread as in the Orlando one people tend to just talk about the same locations.160 for hhr all inclusive.

TTY954
10-18-17, 11:33
Anybody been to Head to Toe Massage in Oldmar, 3710 FL 580 ? Just spotted it yesterday when driving past. It has one review on RM, but I am not a member there so can't see it.

Player13
10-19-17, 06:41
Anybody been to Head to Toe Massage in Oldmar, 3710 FL 580 ? Just spotted it yesterday when driving past. It has one review on RM, but I am not a member there so can't see it.Newly opened AMP, in an older strip mall. Parking is on the side and in the rear. The place is small and some renovations are still in progress.

Neck and shoulders were in considerable pain from work. Saw a new AMP and decided to check it out. Fang welcomed me at the front counter and we discussed pricing. Price was fair enough so into the back we went. This was the beginning of want I think is the best massage I ever experience. Fang is very friendly, but has limited English skill. Uses her phone to translate when needed. The massage was great. Fang work my muscles from "Head to Toe" with an occasional Bush of the boys, but I did not believe any extras were on the menu today. I got the feeling that a repeat customer may find an expanded menu. In the end my aches and pain were greatly reduced and I will return to this AMP based on the excellent quality of the massage.

TTY954
10-19-17, 08:33
Newly opened AMP, in an older strip mall. Parking is on the side and in the rear. The place is small and some renovations are still in progress.

Neck and shoulders were in considerable pain from work. Saw a new AMP and decided to check it out. Fang welcomed me at the front counter and we discussed pricing. Price was fair enough so into the back we went. This was the beginning of want I think is the best massage I ever experience. Fang is very friendly, but has limited English skill. Uses her phone to translate when needed. The massage was great. Fang work my muscles from "Head to Toe" with an occasional Bush of the boys, but I did not believe any extras were on the menu today. I got the feeling that a repeat customer may find an expanded menu. In the end my aches and pain were greatly reduced and I will return to this AMP based on the excellent quality of the massage.Place sounds like a dud, thanks for going through the effort to get that info for me!

Liquid3867
10-19-17, 13:04
How do they not get shut down by Uncle LEO? I really hope Uncle is just leaving them alone because they have bigger fish to fry.

TWalk20
10-20-17, 22:58
How do they not get shut down by Uncle LEO? I really hope Uncle is just leaving them alone because they have bigger fish to fry.I think it's something about them paying upfront and not being able to talk details because the girls would just turn them away. They know what's going on but can't just bust down the door. Speaking of shops snow is back in the rotation at 5 shops, I always enjoyed her.

HENinja
10-21-17, 01:49
Newly opened AMP, in an older strip mall. Parking is on the side and in the rear. The place is small and some renovations are still in progress.

Neck and shoulders were in considerable pain from work. Saw a new AMP and decided to check it out. Fang welcomed me at the front counter and we discussed pricing. Price was fair enough so into the back we went. This was the beginning of want I think is the best massage I ever experience. Fang is very friendly, but has limited English skill. Uses her phone to translate when needed. The massage was great. Fang work my muscles from "Head to Toe" with an occasional Bush of the boys, but I did not believe any extras were on the menu today. I got the feeling that a repeat customer may find an expanded menu. In the end my aches and pain were greatly reduced and I will return to this AMP based on the excellent quality of the massage.Sounds like there was very little effort to get any extras no English is a golden ticket in my book for a extended menu and you always say you have been there before I always walk in and say great to see you again and they act like they remember me after that great way to jump in to a more extended menu.

DRock69
10-21-17, 13:50
Anybody been to Head to Toe Massage in Oldmar, 3710 FL 580 ? Just spotted it yesterday when driving past. It has one review on RM, but I am not a member there so can't see it.I posted about Head to Toe a couple of weeks ago but for some reason it must not have gotten approved cause I don't see the post. Head to Toe is terrible. STAY AWAY! Place is hot and girl I had was not. Old lady not attractive, terrible happy ending. One of the worst experiences at an AMP I've had. I was in and out in 15 min and she tried to give me HJ with no lotion or oil. I had to ask for it. Just started yanking on it real fast in the flip. Don't waste your time or money.

Seanboy7
10-22-17, 17:21
Her ads started with her location at a place on St Pete beach and it seemed to really emphasize professional only and her pictures were very professional and straightforward. But now her newest ad seems more flirty with personal selfies and the location seems to be at her place. It still says "No Sexual Solicitations please" but we know that's can just be for show and no license # is listed so that's good. She also apparently has (or had) a cleaning / errand service https://alltypescleaning.wixsite.com/website so it seems like there's a possibility of more.

Anybody know what's offered with her? I'd be happy with a quality massage and basic HE, I doubt more than that is offered.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stephanies-massage/42128902

Seanboy7
10-23-17, 09:33
I reviewed Vanissa yesterday and I see that a 2nd post of mine was made live, what was wrong with my review of Vanissa?

Call234
10-23-17, 15:57
I posted about Head to Toe a couple of weeks ago but for some reason it must not have gotten approved cause I don't see the post. Head to Toe is terrible. STAY AWAY! Place is hot and girl I had was not. Old lady not attractive, terrible happy ending. One of the worst experiences at an AMP I've had. I was in and out in 15 min and she tried to give me HJ with no lotion or oil. I had to ask for it. Just started yanking on it real fast in the flip. Don't waste your time or money.Thanks for the report. That doesn't sound good at all. Having to ask for lotion is hard to believe. I wonder what the worker at this AMP was thinking? Stay safe.

Seanboy7
10-23-17, 23:42
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Seanboy7
10-24-17, 23:06
Vanissa was good looking but gave a terrible rub and very lackluster HE. $90 was the base price and wanted $50 extra for the HE. Go elsewhere. I posted a more detailed review but it wasn't approved (no idea why not). I would recommend against Vanissa. Her good looks can't make you overlook the genuinely terrible rub and awful HE.

DatgermanFran
10-25-17, 18:27
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

NoWiggleRoom
10-25-17, 23:33
Vanissa was good looking but gave a terrible rub and very lackluster HE. $90 was the base price and wanted $50 extra for the HE. Go elsewhere. I posted a more detailed review but it wasn't approved (no idea why not). I would recommend against Vanissa. Her good looks can't make you overlook the genuinely terrible rub and awful HE.Are you referring to this Vanissa - http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanissa-mobile-massage-therapist/21866280.

Nrb Man
10-26-17, 14:06
I saw Anna in Palm Harbor next to Flapjacks near Innisbrook once & enjoyed myself (DFK, BBBJ, CIM, COWGIRL). I called now & told no longer works there. Does anyone have any contact info?

Thanks,

Jeff.

JimmyCumsALot
10-26-17, 22:41
I saw Anna in Palm Harbor next to Flapjacks near Innisbrook once & enjoyed myself (DFK, BBBJ, CIM, COWGIRL). I called now & told no longer works there. Does anyone have any contact info?

Thanks,

Jeff.I saw her at 6 shops a month ago. Her head game is phenomenal.

Nrb Man
10-27-17, 12:24
I saw her at 6 shops a month ago. Her head game is phenomenal.Thank you so much. Do you recall which shop of the now 6 (used to be 5)? Some girls may rotate shops but I Know some do not.

BroncoMan95
10-29-17, 07:50
Her ads started with her location at a place on St Pete beach and it seemed to really emphasize professional only and her pictures were very professional and straightforward. But now her newest ad seems more flirty with personal selfies and the location seems to be at her place. It still says "No Sexual Solicitations please" but we know that's can just be for show and no license # is listed so that's good. She also apparently has (or had) a cleaning / errand service https://alltypescleaning.wixsite.com/website so it seems like there's a possibility of more.

Anybody know what's offered with her? I'd be happy with a quality massage and basic HE, I doubt more than that is offered.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stephanies-massage/42128902I tried to see her twice. The first time, I had set up an appointment and confirmed it the day before, only to have her send several confusing text messages acting as if I didn't do so. She said she would see me and then canceled. The second time, I set up an appointment and then, after driving an hour, she canceled. Very unreliable.

Chill1
10-29-17, 18:03
I tried to see her twice. The first time, I had set up an appointment and confirmed it the day before, only to have her send several confusing text messages acting as if I didn't do so. She said she would see me and then canceled. The second time, I set up an appointment and then, after driving an hour, she canceled. Very unreliable.My buddy called on 2 separate occasions and never heard back. At least he didn't waste an hour driving.

Seanboy7
10-29-17, 18:44
Wow from the previous 2 Stephanie experiences that really sucks. She has actually cancelled on me twice last week and currently have a day / time planned for next week but I'm not holding my breath and if she cancels again then seriously she is awful.

Seanboy7
10-30-17, 17:17
My buddy called on 2 separate occasions and never heard back. At least he didn't waste an hour driving.

I tried to see her twice. The first time, I had set up an appointment and confirmed it the day before, only to have her send several confusing text messages acting as if I didn't do so. She said she would see me and then canceled. The second time, I set up an appointment and then, after driving an hour, she canceled. Very unreliable.2 other people that she cancelled on twice and then she just texted me about what is likely a BS excuse, that will be her 3rd time cancelling on me. Guys, this girl is a waste of you time.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stephanies-massage/42128902

Seanboy7
10-30-17, 20:52
Ha, so Stephanie's reason for cancelling had to do with her son breaking his wrist. Then 3 hours later I see on her facebook she uploads a few pictures of herself at home, smiling, seemingly nothing wrong at all. Kind of a weird picture to upload if her story was true. Obviously it was a lie. I would highly recommend every avoid contacting her seeing how bad of a flake she is.

Not only that but she tried to get more money out of me earlier today. All last week she knew I lived an hour from her and she said $120 was her price for outcall or $90 if I drove to her. Then she tried to tell me that she usually charges extra (beyond the 120) for the drive. I get that I'm far, but $120 is already pretty insanely high for a massage and who knows the quality (it could suck. See my Vanissa review) and it's also unknown if she does even a HE. I would be so incredibly pissed if I paid 120+ for a crappy rub with no HE.

TTY954
11-02-17, 09:47
I texted her for fun to "hope your sons wrist gets better".

She wrote back saying "it wasn't as bad as they thought, and she was sorry I saw her photos on facebook and though she was lying. ".

I guess she figures I was a regular texting back, but either she reads this board or somebody is talking to her. Either way she has to know the no shows are killing her reputation.

Harry Plopper
11-02-17, 17:29
I reviewed her on the tampa board as well. She is a bit of a b-eye-itch and not GFE at all but I got her to Full service. Her massage was OK but her attitude was terrible. I banged her hard once she got me hard which took some time since she was being a pill.

Too bad too. She had a nice body but bad service and too expensive.

Stay Safe. Harry P.

Are you referring to this Vanissa - http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanissa-mobile-massage-therapist/21866280.

Opus 1
11-04-17, 15:19
http://www.bodyrublist.com/727-312-1891/

One so-so review on the oThER site, I decided to check out Alexandria. She advertises as a body rub, but reading her ad, you know more is to be had. I paid the $. 5 for the "all-in" option which promises an open menu. Alexandria is a young BBW with huge breasts. She operates out of a small house in St Pete and is still a little shy about her line of work. She does have a table, and gave an OK rub. I wasn't there for the rub, and reached under her dress to play. Only rules: no kissing, no bare FS. I had a good DATY session, she even had a stool I good sit on for the perfect angle. BBBJ, HJ, DATY, FIV. I had fun, probably will go back.

TTY954
11-06-17, 14:03
I stopped by Star'e to see if Jay was there, she is off until the 10th. Kind of older Korean lady there now. Seemed nice, but they always do until you are naked. I mentioned Jay getting married and she acted surprised. Have to dig deeper into this mystery!

I drove to Quality right down the street. VERY clean place, Chinese attendant. She did not take her clothes off completely, just a rub and tug with a TS and nice massage. Nice boobs and she was very friendly. I would love to tap that, but she was taking no chances with all of the cop issues lately.

60 for the hour, and I tipped 100 just because I liked her good english, and her attitude.

VibiusVictor
11-06-17, 15:48
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-american-massage-offering-in-call-private-location-and-out-call/31866733

I've seen her post for years but I've never taken the plunge. Came close once but our schedule never matched up and she likes to talk alot, and is kinda racist LOL. Nuru is my freaking unicorn with what I want in my hobby. Please give feedback if possible.

Nrb Man
11-07-17, 11:30
I stopped by Star'e to see if Jay was there, she is off until the 10th. Kind of older Korean lady there now. Seemed nice, but they always do until you are naked. I mentioned Jay getting married and she acted surprised. Have to dig deeper into this mystery!

I drove to Quality right down the street. VERY clean place, Chinese attendant. She did not take her clothes off completely, just a rub and tug with a TS and nice massage. Nice boobs and she was very friendly. I would love to tap that, but she was taking no chances with all of the cop issues lately.

60 for the hour, and I tipped 100 just because I liked her good english, and her attitude.She has told me things about her family, but nothing about this. How did you find this out?

Brasky
11-07-17, 15:33
Last night I stopped into Golden and give it two thumbs up! I drew Nancy and was not disappointed. Although, I initially thought she said her name was "Lindsey" LOL. Pretty and sexy K girl MILF type. She was wearing a red tank top and black stripped booty shorts. I would guess mid-late 30's and 5'2 to 5'4" and 125-150. Nice natural C's, pointy eraser nipples, and a round ass.

Everything was clean and fresh. She is not a young hottie but she is not fugly either. I saw 2 other girls working and all looked about the same, plus the skinny old mamasan who thanked me for coming in on the way out.

Relaxing table shower with plenty of teasing. Good solid firm massage. No discussion of donations before or after playtime. LFK DATY and DATO and CFS. She genuinely seemed to enjoy herself, she kept bucking like she was uber sensitive. Finished massage and some stretching like a chiro visit post playtime. Plus she helped me get dressed afterwards. Typical AMP fortune cookies donations. I would repeat!

Bayside has been my goto AMP. I may have to alternate with Golden and try out the rest of of their line-up. Monger on.

Medicine8
11-07-17, 18:01
Stopped in and to my delight I see Terry. She's back for a few weeks. She's one of my favorites. Always funny and energetic. Typical donations for an all inclusive menu at PT.

Member #6280
11-07-17, 20:16
Hello again.

So I have been combing through the reviews on here and have also done some extensive searching and I can't seem to find what I am looking for specifically. For me. I like to dream about a nice, FBSM with lots of teasing that is ALSO a salon quality therapeutic massage. I do not require all of the extras except for a HJ HE. (I know I'm one of those weirdos). I don't need B2 B, NURU or any of that. Just a good, legit massage mixed with FBSM / lots of teasing and build up and the HJ HE. MAYBE prostate available if I want. But as much as I look I seem to be coming short. I don't want to go to an AMP because they are way over priced. I prefer a private residence or private office / location. Edging would be a big plus too. That roller coaster effect. Build up. Bring it down. Back to legit. Then sensual. Then more teasing and then back and etc.

Does this even exist? I like a 90 minute session as well. I did honestly search in the advanced search, multiple options. Names and etc. And like I said. Bupkis. LOL.

So if anyone could steer me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I'm willing to dream about $. 20 which may price me out of the experience, but surely without all of the extras or even nudity in my dream this should be feasible. No hotels. Not on a bed. On a table. And not fat or ugly. Doesn't have to be a perfect 10. I don't care as much about that. Attractive is nice and of course hot is awesome, but not a deal breaker.

I'm being this specific to hopefully jar someone's memory or paint a picture here because I am at a loss. I promise to review and share my experiences as I have in the past and somewhat recently. I do not post a lot and when I do it is typical providing information vs asking for it. I hope you understand where I am coming from. This site is a valuable resource for all of us. I appreciate any and all suggestions or even tips for better search results. PM if you like or post publicly.

Thanks in advance, fellas!

Booty-.

P.S. I reached out to Paula and she has not gotten back to me. What her ad states is pretty close to what I dream about. If she were only more reliable. So far, not impressed.

Travelrr 433
11-08-17, 09:58
Save your allowance money and go see a Raven in PP. Do some research on the other site. Tell her exactly what you need.

Hello again.

So I have been combing through the reviews on here and have also done some extensive searching and I can't seem to find what I am looking for specifically. For me. I like to dream about a nice, FBSM with lots of teasing that is ALSO a salon quality therapeutic massage. I do not require all of the extras except for a HJ HE. (I know I'm one of those weirdos). I don't need B2 B, NURU or any of that. Just a good, legit massage mixed with FBSM / lots of teasing and build up and the HJ HE. MAYBE prostate available if I want. But as much as I look I seem to be coming short. I don't want to go to an AMP because they are way over priced. I prefer a private residence or private office / location. Edging would be a big plus too. That roller coaster effect. Build up. Bring it down. Back to legit. Then sensual. Then more teasing and then back and etc.

Does this even exist? I like a 90 minute session as well. I did honestly search in the advanced search, multiple options. Names and etc. And like I said. Bupkis. LOL.

So if anyone could steer me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I'm willing to dream about $. 20 which may price me out of the experience, but surely without all of the extras or even nudity in my dream this should be feasible. No hotels. Not on a bed. On a table. And not fat or ugly. Doesn't have to be a perfect 10. I don't care as much about that. Attractive is nice and of course hot is awesome, but not a deal breaker.

I'm being this specific to hopefully jar someone's memory or paint a picture here because I am at a loss. I promise to review and share my experiences as I have in the past and somewhat recently. I do not post a lot and when I do it is typical providing information vs asking for it. I hope you understand where I am coming from. This site is a valuable resource for all of us. I appreciate any and all suggestions or even tips for better search results. PM if you like or post publicly.

Thanks in advance, fellas!

Booty-.

P.S. I reached out to Paula and she has not gotten back to me. What her ad states is pretty close to what I dream about. If she were only more reliable. So far, not impressed.

Brasky
11-08-17, 14:11
Ok gents, I know this one is a shot in the dark. Does anyone here visit Lady Janes, and more importantly, anyone have any success with take out? Most of the girls are too old for SB's, but some of them ping my hooker radar and look like old strippers. LOL.

Monger on.

TTY954
11-08-17, 14:30
She has told me things about her family, but nothing about this. How did you find this out?It was a rumor I got in a PM from another monger. Can't confirm at this point until I see her again.

Medicine8
11-08-17, 14:32
I've gone to a few and I get that vibe as well. I tend to get the fat married one with the sob stories. So unfortunately I 've yet to get the one that may do take out appts.

Ok gents, I know this one is a
shot in the dark. Does anyone here visit Lady Janes, and more importantly, anyone have any success with take out? Most of the girls are too old for SB's, but some of them ping my hooker radar and look like old strippers. LOL.

Monger on.

LknforLuv
11-08-17, 21:46
I found this place a couple days ago. Stopped in and Crystal was working. I was glad to meet her when I stopped in. I decided to give it a try. I paid $50.00 for 30 minuted. She led me to the room and told me to undress which I was more then glad to do.

She came in and was starting the massage which was pretty good. I have had better but this was still pretty good. Nothing to complain about. She really seemed to focus a lot around the midsection. I figured this was my opportunity to do some roaming. Everywhere I was touching she was allowing. I had my hand all the way inside her shorts and was rubbing right on her sweet spot. I could feel she was wet and I just couldn't wait for her to ask for the flip so I turned myself over. She asked if I was enjoying my massage. I told her I would enjoy it more if she would get naked like I was. She had a great big smile on her face. She seemed happy to strip down to nothing. She started to rub me until I was hard as a rock. While she was rubbing me she was also giving me a great CBJ. She really has skills. She asked me how I wanted to proceed and I asked if she would get on top and she happily did. We went at it for a few minutes and I couldn't last any longer. Just before I shot my load she let loose and came also.

She claimed down and got a hot towel and cleaned me up. This was a great session and I will be sure to repeat. I left 1. 4 for her and she was ok with that. Crystal was a real sweet girl that is sure to please.

Player13
11-09-17, 08:45
Has anyone tried the place yet?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/727-767-0345-new-girls-hot-body-grand-opening/41333842

Reddog62
11-09-17, 09:00
Last night I stopped into Golden and give it two thumbs up! I drew Nancy and was not disappointed. Although, I initially thought she said her name was "Lindsey" LOL. Pretty and sexy K girl MILF type. She was wearing a red tank top and black stripped booty shorts. I would guess mid-late 30's and 5'2 to 5'4" and 125-150. Nice natural C's, pointy eraser nipples, and a round ass.

Everything was clean and fresh. She is not a young hottie but she is not fugly either. I saw 2 other girls working and all looked about the same, plus the skinny old mamasan who thanked me for coming in on the way out.

Relaxing table shower with plenty of teasing. Good solid firm massage. No discussion of donations before or after playtime. LFK DATY and DATO and CFS. She genuinely seemed to enjoy herself, she kept bucking like she was uber sensitive. Finished massage and some stretching like a chiro visit post playtime. Plus she helped me get dressed afterwards. Typical AMP fortune cookies donations. I would repeat!

Bayside has been my goto AMP. I may have to alternate with Golden and try out the rest of of their line-up. Monger on.You say typical donation but that can be anywhere from 120 to 160 depending on provider and location. More specific numbers can be very helpful for us mongers.

Redfish11
11-09-17, 11:39
Ok gents, I know this one is a shot in the dark. Does anyone here visit Lady Janes, and more importantly, anyone have any success with take out? Most of the girls are too old for SB's, but some of them ping my hooker radar and look like old strippers. LOL.

Monger on.Love that place and I don't have much hair LOL. I sent you a message. Let's compare notes.

Call234
11-09-17, 16:26
I found this place a couple days ago. Stopped in and Crystal was working. I was glad to meet her when I stopped in. I decided to give it a try. I paid $50.00 for 30 minuted. She led me to the room and told me to undress which I was more then glad to do.

She came in and was starting the massage which was pretty good. I have had better but this was still pretty good. Nothing to complain about. She really seemed to focus a lot around the midsection. I figured this was my opportunity to do some roaming. Everywhere I was touching she was allowing. I had my hand all the way inside her shorts and was rubbing right on her sweet spot. I could feel she was wet and I just couldn't wait for her to ask for the flip so I turned myself over. She asked if I was enjoying my massage. I told her I would enjoy it more if she would get naked like I was. She had a great big smile on her face. She seemed happy to strip down to nothing. She started to rub me until I was hard as a rock. While she was rubbing me she was also giving me a great CBJ. She really has skills. She asked me how I wanted to proceed and I asked if she would get on top and she happily did. We went at it for a few minutes and I couldn't last any longer. Just before I shot my load she let loose and came also.

She claimed down and got a hot towel and cleaned me up. This was a great session and I will be sure to repeat. I left 1. 4 for her and she was ok with that. Crystal was a real sweet girl that is sure to please.I agree, I have seen her once, and look forward to seeing her again. Thanks for the report. I am glad to hear that she is still there. Stay safe.

Call234
11-09-17, 16:28
Has anyone tried the place yet?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/727-767-0345-new-girls-hot-body-grand-opening/41333842I am curious as well. That place is very convenient for me, but I don't remember seeing any reports. If anyone has been there, please feel free to send me a pm or post a report. Thanks in advance.

Jaws Iii
11-09-17, 16:51
Was doing a little searching today and dropped into the Spa on Ulmerton across from the Sheriff's (10863). It is next door to a foot massage place. An attractive young lady came out and told me it was a 20 minute wait. I was concerned that she had so much on that things might just stay on. Also, there was a certificate with a name posted prominently on a desk. Looked like it might be pretty limited. Visited once some time back with only a he, but a promise of more the next time. Not the same girl. Any info would be appreciated.

LuvMatureHos
11-12-17, 08:11
Was really in the mood for a great experience as the past two at the six shops were very satisfying. Found myself over by Derby Lane and was hoping to visit Erin at the shop in the middle. Just as I pulled up, another monger walked in. I figured I better mosey on down to another shop. Went to the one in the corner to the left and Dani was there.

Looked very cute. Small girl, glasses and was in a nice white robe. Standard damage of $160. She comes in and gets naked right away. She stays at the end of the futon though and starts playing with the boys and applies some oil. I ask her to slow down so I can enjoy her. She was looking to get me in amd out in 5 minutes. I was able to play with her tits a little amd her ass. But not for too long. I really wanted her to let me DATY or at least snuggle up with me for a but. Was not happening. She started jerking me off again. I popped, cleaned up and left.

Overall a lousy experience.

Jordan Worthy
11-12-17, 17:56
Was researching and saw posts about this place.

Is it still open?

I'm open to other suggestions too please. I'm looking for American girls. Thanks in advance.

PinellasGuy
11-13-17, 07:15
Ad as not been posted in a while. What gives? Did she move?

JarOfRoses
11-13-17, 08:19
Was really in the mood for a great experience as the past two at the six shops were very satisfying. Found myself over by Derby Lane and was hoping to visit Erin at the shop in the middle. Just as I pulled up, another monger walked in. I figured I better mosey on down to another shop. Went to the one in the corner to the left and Dani was there.

Looked very cute. Small girl, glasses and was in a nice white robe. Standard damage of $160. She comes in and gets naked right away. She stays at the end of the futon though and starts playing with the boys and applies some oil. I ask her to slow down so I can enjoy her. She was looking to get me in amd out in 5 minutes. I was able to play with her tits a little amd her ass. But not for too long. I really wanted her to let me DATY or at least snuggle up with me for a but. Was not happening. She started jerking me off again. I popped, cleaned up and left.

Overall a lousy experience.Welcome to the Dani-Non-Experience. Been there and done that. How she is still working at the shops is beyond me.

Nekidinflorida
11-13-17, 09:46
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/cleaning-massage-errands-ect/6369261167.html

I got a massage, but nothing extra, but she seemed to maybe offer.

Rubbed real good on butt and upper thighs and is hot.

Bswardzy
11-13-17, 10:16
Was researching and saw posts about this place.

Is it still open?

I'm open to other suggestions too please. I'm looking for American girls. Thanks in advance.I will be in the area for the week as well and I am also planning on trying this place. I was a little confused by the menu online. Is there a large house fee plus tip or does the house fee cover everything? PM with details if needed.

VibiusVictor
11-13-17, 14:07
Seems like alot of work and rules for this one but damn if she's real and to have a body slide session with this one that's an amazing dream come true.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-class-and-elegance-upscale-business-professionals-40-and-up-only-813-538-9175/42493232

VibiusVictor
11-13-17, 14:08
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/d/cleaning-massage-errands-ect/6369261167.html

Rubbed real good on butt and upper thighs and is hot.So do you think there was extra brother LOL. What was the damage.

Nekidinflorida
11-13-17, 14:22
So do you think there was extra brother LOL. What was the damage.50.00 for the hour and a case of blue balls.

Opus 1
11-13-17, 18:16
Ad as not been posted in a while. What gives? Did she move?I texted her a few weeks back and got no reply.

Seanboy7
11-14-17, 00:26

Rubbed real good on butt and upper thighs and is hot.I am very interested, I strongly prefer girls under 30 that are hot. 50 sounds super cheap so I wouldn't expect extras with that low of a price, but what do you mean she seemed to offer? And why didn't you take her up on it? Feel free to PM if you'd rather not post publicly.

DomPerron
11-14-17, 15:24
I am very interested, I strongly prefer girls under 30 that are hot. 50 sounds super cheap so I wouldn't expect extras with that low of a price, but what do you mean she seemed to offer? And why didn't you take her up on it? Feel free to PM if you'd rather not post publicly.Just a head's up, I did some research and the number leads to an individual with a not insignificant rap sheet of crack / theft arrests.

Jordan Worthy
11-14-17, 15:46
Seems like alot of work and rules for this one but damn if she's real and to have a body slide session with this one that's an amazing dream come true.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-class-and-elegance-upscale-business-professionals-40-and-up-only-813-538-9175/42493232I was with her yesterday. She was great, but I get the sense she's great if she likes you. She's well-reviewed in the Tampa page.

HawaiianD
11-14-17, 16:28
I don't see any Crack on her bio just Dom Violence issues.

Number pulls up there FB page that doesn't fit the MO.

IMHO.

Just a head's up, I did some research and the number leads to an individual with a not insignificant rap sheet of crack / theft arrests.

DomPerron
11-15-17, 00:59
I don't see any Crack on her bio just Dom Violence issues.

Number pulls up there FB page that doesn't fit the MO.

IMHO.Look harder :) Cocaine last November. Twice back in 2012.

Tdubx
11-15-17, 13:49

Overall a lousy experience.I too saw Dani awhile back. I received a hand job and FS. The service wasn't warm and inviting but I did receive all of my time. We went through multiple positions and the session ended with me being out of breath. At the end she cleaned me by spraying me with alcohol. She then asked " Does it sting?" I said "no". She said "good I will see you again" Lucky me I guess. I have not repeated. She has come back multiple times under multiple names. She is also related to or associated with Franki who also gives distant cold service. All positions are not allowed for Franki. I repeated with Franki a second time by mistake. She had changed her name and was away for a considerable time. I guess she looked different to me. She had already taken my money and I made the best of it. I will try not to repeat with either one, too much good new talent at the 3 and 6 shops.

Call234
11-16-17, 18:22
I visited Cozy this week and had a good session with Coco. A very nice massage, and then a good finish. Stay safe.

Seanboy7
11-16-17, 21:43
Got Linda, a pretty good looking older woman, probably early 40's but could be late 30's. Large boobs, fake but very well done, it's not completely obvious until you give them a light squeeze. She was annoying though. First when I said 30 min she asked why not hour. The massage was really not great, numerous times I had to ask her to go lighter. After flip she asked what I wanted so I figured I'd ask for BJ and agreed on 100 (she wanted 120), she came back with supplies but I told her I don't like CBJ so we just agreed on HJ, but half way thru I realized we didn't agree on price (and I wasnt about to pay 100 for a HJ) and she tried to ignore it or tell me not to worry about it but I finally squeezed out of her that she wants 80 but I told her 60. So she was basically pissed the rest of the session, her face was VERY clearly annoyed. Then upon completion when she was cleaning me up she squeezed junior pretty hard which made me jump and she acted like she had no idea why I jumped.

Member #6280
11-17-17, 00:14
I am very interested, I strongly prefer girls under 30 that are hot. 50 sounds super cheap so I wouldn't expect extras with that low of a price, but what do you mean she seemed to offer? And why didn't you take her up on it? Feel free to PM if you'd rather not post publicly.So I did some recon on her because I was curious as to whether or not she actually did offer extras and because the OP suggested that he thought she did. I texted her and asked her rates. Got the same 50 quote he did. (For the full hour, BTW. Her words) Then I asked if she works for tips. She said she DOES have donation extras. But will talk about it in person. Which is smart actually. So. That's not definitive proof per say, but at least there is hope that there is something other than a massage and a case of blue balls to be had with this girl. LOL I can't host. So I said I'd be in touch. I may ask her "so what if we skipped the massage and just jumped ahead to the extras. To see if she'll do car stuff. She's a young, cute looking girl with what sounds like some good potential, fellas. Go for it! Like I said. I can't host and she confirmed it is outcall only.

Booty-.

AFriend
11-17-17, 10:57
So I did some recon on her because I was curious as to whether or not she actually did offer extras and because the OP suggested that he thought she did. I texted her and asked her rates. Got the same 50 quote he did. (For the full hour, BTW. Her words) Then I asked if she works for tips. She said she DOES have donation extras. But will talk about it in person. Which is smart actually. So. That's not definitive proof per say, but at least there is hope that there is something other than a massage and a case of blue balls to be had with this girl. LOL I can't host. So I said I'd be in touch. I may ask her "so what if we skipped the massage and just jumped ahead to the extras. To see if she'll do car stuff. She's a young, cute looking girl with what sounds like some good potential, fellas. Go for it! Like I said. I can't host and she confirmed it is outcall only.

Booty-.Setup a meeting with her. Confirming the above conversation. My conversation with her went exactly as stated about. Difference I can AND DID Host her!

Fantastic BBBJ. She seems to REALLY enjoy it.

CFS and she is correct. VERY Enthusiastic! Many positions. 2 of which she suggested and encouraged.

Reasonable rates. She let me set the prices. Don't try to low-ball her. Offer her rates you would for an Incall hottie. She is worth it. Maybe we can keep her reasonable. Or at least grandfathered in to a good rate before they skyrocket.

Happy Hunting.

Friend.

Rub101
11-18-17, 17:41
Made appt. To see her this afternoon, easy setup to her office. Got the hr massage and that's all you get. I wasn't looking for anything else, for I really need a real massage. I left feeling alot better than when I came. If you're looking for a good legit massage, see Donna.

Best Swimmer
11-19-17, 10:41
Made appt. To see her this afternoon, easy setup to her office. Got the hr massage and that's all you get. I wasn't looking for anything else, for I really need a real massage. I left feeling alot better than when I came. If you're looking for a good legit massage, see Donna.Never on a first visit, revisit and on the flip place her hand where you want it.

HornyMan11
11-19-17, 20:28
Setup a meeting with her. Confirming the above conversation. My conversation with her went exactly as stated about. Difference I can AND DID Host her!

Fantastic BBBJ. She seems to REALLY enjoy it.

CFS and she is correct. VERY Enthusiastic! Many positions. 2 of which she suggested and encouraged.

Reasonable rates. She let me set the prices. Don't try to low-ball her. Offer her rates you would for an Incall hottie. She is worth it. Maybe we can keep her reasonable. Or at least grandfathered in to a good rate before they skyrocket.

Happy Hunting.

Friend.Thanks for the post!! Going to text her and see how it goes.

Rub101
11-19-17, 20:46
Never on a first visit, revisit and on the flip place her hand where you want it.Nice eyes and a spinner for sure. I thought she was bigger because of her pics. Not interested in any handjob. I would want FS.

Rub101
11-19-17, 20:59
I reviewed her on the tampa board as well. She is a bit of a b-eye-itch and not GFE at all but I got her to Full service. Her massage was OK but her attitude was terrible. I banged her hard once she got me hard which took some time since she was being a pill.

Too bad too. She had a nice body but bad service and too expensive.

Stay Safe. Harry P.Are you saying FS wasn't on the menu?

Harry Plopper
11-20-17, 00:06
Are you saying FS wasn't on the menu?It took some coaxing but she got naked and fucked me to completion. Just was not into it.

Stay safe.

Harry P.

Rub101
11-20-17, 08:10
It took some coaxing but she got naked and fucked me to completion. Just was not into it.

Stay safe.

Harry P.Was it an upsell to get it?

HornyMan11
11-20-17, 11:39
Nice eyes and a spinner for sure. I thought she was bigger because of her pics. Not interested in any handjob. I would want FS.Are you talking about this Donna? I'm confused because she doesn't look bigger at all in these pictures but I also wouldn't say she's anything close to a spinner. Please provide the ad if it's not this one http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pain-relief-requires-deep-relaxation-of-the-muscles/14035703.

Nekidinflorida
11-20-17, 16:30
So I did some recon on her because I was curious as to whether or not she actually did offer extras and because the OP suggested that he thought she did. I texted her and asked her rates. Got the same 50 quote he did. (For the full hour, BTW. Her words) Then I asked if she works for tips. She said she DOES have donation extras. But will talk about it in person. Which is smart actually. So. That's not definitive proof per say, but at least there is hope that there is something other than a massage and a case of blue balls to be had with this girl. LOL I can't host. So I said I'd be in touch. I may ask her "so what if we skipped the massage and just jumped ahead to the extras. To see if she'll do car stuff. She's a young, cute looking girl with what sounds like some good potential, fellas. Go for it! Like I said. I can't host and she confirmed it is outcall only.

Booty-.Got bbbjwcim for 70. She liked it alot and said she will do more next time.

Jacko11
11-20-17, 18:44
http://www.bodyrublist.com/727-312-1891/

One so-so review on the oThER site, I decided to check out Alexandria. She advertises as a body rub, but reading her ad, you know more is to be had. I paid the $. 5 for the "all-in" option which promises an open menu. Alexandria is a young BBW with huge breasts. She operates out of a small house in St Pete and is still a little shy about her line of work. She does have a table, and gave an OK rub. I wasn't there for the rub, and reached under her dress to play. Only rules: no kissing, no bare FS. I had a good DATY session, she even had a stool I good sit on for the perfect angle. BBBJ, HJ, DATY, FIV. I had fun, probably will go back.Was there this afternoon, for "all in" that was $. 75, old BBW, very not attractive, She's the one in pic, but much older, the body rub is like that, rubing my left leg for like 20 min or more with one hand, she was busy with her phone or something, then maybe touch other parts for few seconds, the "sensual body rub" is done here. Then ask to flip and got her huge breasts out of the top, not a nice view I most say, I felt like it's a ripoff and lost my interest after that, couldn't finish with that nasty look, just want to to go asap, one of the worst provider in the area.

Rub101
11-20-17, 21:43
Are you talking about this Donna? I'm confused because she doesn't look bigger at all in these pictures but I also wouldn't say she's anything close to a spinner. Please provide the ad if it's not this one http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pain-relief-requires-deep-relaxation-of-the-muscles/14035703.She looked smaller in her jeans on Saturday. I know spinner is in the eye of the beholder.

RubnTugn
11-20-17, 23:09
I've seen her ad several times, pictures look good and description is interesting. Has anyone had a session with her? She sounds very temping to try. Haven't seen any reports.

Nrb Man
11-21-17, 14:04
I saw Anna in Palm Harbor next to Flapjacks near Innisbrook once & enjoyed myself (DFK, BBBJ, CIM, COWGIRL). I called now & told no longer works there.

Does anyone have any contact info?

Thanks,

I saw her at 6 shops a month ago. Her head game is phenomenal.I contacted 6 shops from their web page. She was on vacation, then on schedule for 3 days 2 weeks back. I called 2 of those days & she was no show. Hers pics have now been pulled from web page. If anyone has any current contact info please let me know.

Thanks.

Nrb Man
11-21-17, 14:09

60 for the hour, and I tipped 100 just because I liked her good english, and her attitude.I have not seen Jaye in Largo since late July?. I thought she had moved. Has she been there much?

Thanks,

TWalk20
11-25-17, 15:59
But I stop into 5 shops this morning, I haven't been in a while and the pictures of Erin look really fucking good. I expect a little bit of a better image than the girl in most instances but this one is way off. Erin isn't even built like that, I'm not saying she's a bad looking girl but damn! I turned around and just left, very disappointed!

Harry Plopper
11-25-17, 17:39
Was it an upsell to get it?Yes. $$ tip.

EdenSparko
11-25-17, 18:24
Stopped by Bayside in my dream today based on all the good recommendations. Drew Crystal and had the full "Thanksgiving Dinner". Good massage and left happy, nice girl, clean place, parking can be a little tough as all the spots are out front, opted to park in the side. Thanks guys!

I agree, I have seen her once, and look forward to seeing her again. Thanks for the report. I am glad to hear that she is still there. Stay safe.

JasonFairfax
11-26-17, 22:02
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-relax-with-two-beautiful-girls/43482432

Any word on these girls? Ashley has quoted me 130 for an hour "tips appreciated" and 220 for 4 hand. 90 for half hour and again "tips appreciated" saying how tips affect things (of course they do). Personally I'd rather pay an up front fee and be done with it but does anyone have experience om quality of service and details of tips and how much / necessary they are?

PantyThief
11-27-17, 10:48
Anyone have any info on older women in the area? I like grannies. Older is better. Thanks.

PoaDream
11-27-17, 12:28
But I stop into 5 shops this morning, I haven't been in a while and the pictures of Erin look really fucking good. I expect a little bit of a better image than the girl in most instances but this one is way off. Erin isn't even built like that, I'm not saying she's a bad looking girl but damn! I turned around and just left, very disappointed!LOL! That's part of the fun, it's like roulette! (sarcasm, it's annoying actually) I try to go by the rule of thumb. To reduce my expectations by about 40-50% from the pics.

It's usually always a let down (just because of the pics they use) but sometimes the surprise is pleasant. I also have to give my self a pep talk to think with my top head and not be afraid to walk out if I'm not impressed.

I've been out of the hobby for a few months, but was thinking about getting back in. But for what it's worth. I tried to visit / meet Charlie last night but she was gone for the night. Valentina opened the door. She was dressed very sexy, and she was a thicker, larger girl with nice breasts. Very pretty face and seemed nice. (I didn't stay).

A few months ago I saw Sabrina. I was very happy. Nice fake breasts, curvy body, medium sized. Pretty face, latina, blonde hair and excellent service.

How would you describe Erin?

LuvMatureHos
11-27-17, 15:24
I went in there just last week and drew Jamie, but wanted to meet Erin after the fact. She is cute. But NOTHING like the picture on the website. Not even close.

But I stop into 5 shops this morning, I haven't been in a while and the pictures of Erin look really fucking good. I expect a little bit of a better image than the girl in most instances but this one is way off. Erin isn't even built like that, I'm not saying she's a bad looking girl but damn! I turned around and just left, very disappointed!

HarryPoter
11-27-17, 18:17
2820 5th Ave and, St. Petersburg, FL 33713.

Phone: (727) 323-1773 Geene's.

Address: 2109 Main St C, Dunedin, FL 34698.

Phone: (727) 738-4782 Hildi.

Indoor or Outdoor Massage Dunedin Michelle (727) 266-5166.

In my option best ones in Pinellas co.

JackGuy
11-27-17, 21:35

60 for the hour, and I tipped 100 just because I liked her good english, and her attitude.What's the name of this place and what's the damage.

JackGuy
11-27-17, 21:57
Who has info on a good place with a curvy Asian or white masseuse under 35 who is nice and doesn't rush you. My budget is 120.

WrongShield
11-27-17, 22:59
I am from Orlando and moving to Tampa area so I decided to check out the AMP scene here to see how I like it. Checked out this one with the name of a tree that was near a strip club. It was also next to the southern bridge over the bay from Tampa into St. Pete. I think it's a popular one for you guys. Pulled a girl named Summer who was cautious with me at first but loosened up once I proved to be familiar with the game. Shower was really rushed, but I only paid for hhr so that may be part of why. Back rub was decent, nothing special and on the flip we negotiated and I paid $130 tip (I don't know if that's too much or not for you guys, let me know please! She was a nice spinner type, body was very good, I thought her face was cute. She looked about late 20's, maybe early 31 or so. Put the wrap on with her mouth and some nice suckage and then climbed on top and after that mish. She was really comfortable with me by then so we had a good time talking afterwards. She said she was visiting from LA and it's her third week here. Only here for another month or so before leaving. I promised to see her a second time and I fully intend on keeping that promise as she was quite great! Still, I'm looking for a BBBJ shop from an attractive lady so if anyone has tips on that let me know. Also I'm not sure if there's anything good in Westshore / South Tampa area but that'd be closer to me.

Dockers55
11-28-17, 09:16
2820 5th Ave and, St. Petersburg, FL 33713.

Phone: (727) 323-1773 Geene's.

Address: 2109 Main St C, Dunedin, FL 34698.

Phone: (727) 738-4782 Hildi.

Indoor or Outdoor Massage Dunedin Michelle (727) 266-5166.

In my option best ones in Pinellas co.Could you post some details about these three?

Tdubx
11-28-17, 14:38
LOL! That's part of the fun, it's like roulette! (sarcasm, it's annoying actually) I try to go by the rule of thumb. To reduce my expectations by about 40-50% from the pics.

It's usually always a let down (just because of the pics they use) but sometimes the surprise is pleasant. I also have to give my self a pep talk to think with my top head and not be afraid to walk out if I'm not impressed.

I've been out of the hobby for a few months, but was thinking about getting back in. But for what it's worth. I tried to visit / meet Charlie last night but she was gone for the night. Valentina opened the door. She was dressed very sexy, and she was a thicker, larger girl with nice breasts. Very pretty face and seemed nice. (I didn't stay).

A few months ago I saw Sabrina. I was very happy. Nice fake breasts, curvy body, medium sized. Pretty face, latina, blonde hair and excellent service.

How would you describe Erin?Erin is shorter than the fake pics suggest. Not even close to her her photos. She seemed really nice but I didn't stay. Just not my body style and initial presentation not a "wow" moment. Crystal is a returning attendant. Looks very pretty, makeup perfect, dresses well, and and hair beautiful. Just not my body preference. Delilah, yikes! Much larger than photos suggest. If the photos are her, they must be old ones. Opens door with gym shorts and t-shirt that wasn't tempting too me. Passed. Blitz is using photos that suggest she is Cory formerly of the 5 shops and the Ritz. She started out with really good service at ritz then service went downhill. Probably will not take chance and repeat, too many other options.

RubnTugn
11-28-17, 16:02
Visit in from Georgia for 3-4 weeks, tried several here but can't find a teaser who can bring you up and then massage. More tease than massage. And finally HE. 60/90 minutes.

I want some excitement. Topless or nude would be bonus. Not looking for FS. Please PM if you don't want to post.

I got contacts for you around Atlanta.

JimmyCumsALot
11-29-17, 22:06
I had a great visit with Olivia. She is in her mid twenties, white, blondish hair, about 5'5" with some very nice natural c cups that were busting out of her bra. I banged her so hard that her tits were swinging and clapping in my face as she was riding me. Actually, correction, she was banging me so hard. She has great energy and made me feel like I wasn't the next guy in line. Maybe I caught her in a great mood, but everything clicked and it didn't feel mechanical at all. She can talk dirty too. She likes to be done hard. Great first visit. I will definitely repeat. The 6 shops are great in a pinch, but a little pricey. 160 for half hour. But locations are safe and clean and there are a handful of all stars worth visiting. But there are also some duds too, so be careful when choosing who you visit.

Rjinstpete
11-29-17, 22:43
It's a great place if you want a below average massage from a woman who will tease you and give you a lame HJ for your trouble. This girl wouldn't even let me touch her except outside her clothes. Terrible!

Call234
11-30-17, 12:10
It's a great place if you want a below average massage from a woman who will tease you and give you a lame HJ for your trouble. This girl wouldn't even let me touch her except outside her clothes. Terrible!Where is this place? I have never heard of it.

Opus 1
11-30-17, 15:11
Ad seems to say more is available, has anybody seen?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tall-sexy-redhead-mutually-beneficial-and-sensual-body-rub-b2b-nuru-100-real-photos/43859767

JstCurious1
11-30-17, 16:12
Where is this place? I have never heard of it.Who and where LOL and how much.

HarryPoter
12-01-17, 18:05
Pink Spa.

I had a dream that I went to Pink Spa today and boy did I wake up with goosebumps when ugly lady got out to say hello. She was about 45-50 but ugly, I asked about rate and garbed the business card and walked out saying lame excuse that I will call for appointment. My recommendation DO NOT WAIST YOUR PRECIOUS TIME this lady is ugly. Well only her mom told her that she is beautiful Stay Safe!

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp...408049482.html

Malaprop
12-02-17, 00:25
Stopped by Palms near 19 and Ulmerton in building where Mugs and Jugs used to be to see who was working there, as their published calendar sees to always be wrong, and I don't like to phone and have their number on my phone record. This is unexpectedly a pretty upscale place. I found Mia at the desk. Had not seen her for some time, but she was really looking good. Glad to have some time with her, as she is always anxious to please, and this was no exception. I have to admit that a few years back she was my ATF, but I had not seen her for a while, and I really liked what I saw. A lot. She was anxious to please and has her own special way of making you feel good all over. No up sell pressure. Zero. And when I left, I was smiling from head to toe and everywhere in between. Now if they would only fix their darn schedule. .

Brasky
12-02-17, 14:05
You Rike? Berry nice!

Pink Spa.

I had a dream that I went to Pink Spa today and boy did I wake up with goosebumps when ugly lady got out to say hello. She was about 45-50 but ugly, I asked about rate and garbed the business card and walked out saying lame excuse that I will call for appointment. My recommendation DO NOT WAIST YOUR PRECIOUS TIME this lady is ugly. Well only her mom told her that she is beautiful Stay Safe!

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp...408049482.html

HornyMan11
12-02-17, 16:02
Stopped by Palms near 19 and Ulmerton in building where Mugs and Jugs used to be to see who was working there, as their published calendar sees to always be wrong, and I don't like to phone and have their number on my phone record. This is unexpectedly a pretty upscale place. I found Mia at the desk. Had not seen her for some time, but she was really looking good. Glad to have some time with her, as she is always anxious to please, and this was no exception. I have to admit that a few years back she was my ATF, but I had not seen her for a while, and I really liked what I saw. A lot. She was anxious to please and has her own special way of making you feel good all over. No up sell pressure. Zero. And when I left, I was smiling from head to toe and everywhere in between. Now if they would only fix their darn schedule..Where is this place? Is this PT that I've read so much about? I searched BP but nothing relevant seems to come up and I only know about Sweet Spa that's near the mugs and jugs.

BillySea
12-02-17, 17:49

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tall-sexy-redhead-mutually-beneficial-and-sensual-body-rub-b2b-nuru-100-real-photos/43859767Well I'm going to tell it like it is. Not Nuru. Not B2 B. Not mutual. Her clothes stay on. 140 for a shity half hour backrub and a HJ.

Pictures are maybe 10 years old. It looks like it has been a rough 10 years. Overpriced by double.
And yes more is available 4 way over 140. But you won't want what is available. Even if free

Opus 1
12-02-17, 19:00
Well I'm going to tell it like it is. Not Nuru. Not B2 B. Not mutual. Her clothes stay on. 140 for a shity half hour backrub and a HJ.

Pictures are maybe 10 years old. It looks like it has been a rough 10 years. Overpriced by double.
And yes more is available 4 way over 140. But you won't want what is available. Even if freeBilly,

I'm sorry that happened. Thank you for TOFTT, I was just considering her again tonight. We owe you one.

BlueBawls
12-02-17, 19:43

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tall-sexy-redhead-mutually-beneficial-and-sensual-body-rub-b2b-nuru-100-real-photos/43859767Can't add too much more other than the overall experience is poor. Her ad mentions so many things she won't do unless you want to pay for upgrades. Massage was lame and uninspired because I wouldn't pay for the upgrades. Can't believe for $150 she wouldn't lose her top. Be safe.

BlueBawls
12-02-17, 19:50
Could you post some details about these three?I haven't been there in a while but a really good massage was a guarantee and the ending depends on how you act. If you don't make it crystal clear that you would like a happy ending they won't automatically give you one. Skip the draping, compliment them on their breasts etc. Genie's sister is a BBW but gives a great massage and really good happy ending. Good rates too. Can get a legit massage and leave a $30 tip. The whole experience is about $60.

Malaprop
12-03-17, 03:18
Where is this place? Is this PT that I've read so much about? I searched BP but nothing relevant seems to come up and I only know about Sweet Spa that's near the mugs and jugs.PT is Pine Tree Asian massage, and is a couple of miles south. This place is in the same building where Mugs and Jugs used to be on the south side of the building. Name Is painted on the window.

Opus 1
12-03-17, 15:15
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-120-410-698-5783-independent-provider-private-residence-american/43106382

I saw this ad this morning, looked intriguing. She has two reviews on the other site, both were positive, and indicating that there was more than a massage. We set up an appointment and I made my way to an apartment in the St Pete / Gulfport area. Khloe is thicker than you'd think from the pics, but didn't bother me. Some roaming during the massage got her naked, then it was FIV, DATY, BBBJ / HJ. Afterwards we took a shower together. I had fun, and I plan on repeating. I love massages that get abandoned in the middle. Damage 1.2

TTY954
12-04-17, 11:47
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-120-410-698-5783-independent-provider-private-residence-american/43106382

I saw this ad this morning, looked intriguing. She has two reviews on the other site, both were positive, and indicating that there was more than a massage. We set up an appointment and I made my way to an apartment in the St Pete / Gulfport area. Khloe is thicker than you'd think from the pics, but didn't bother me. Some roaming during the massage got her naked, then it was FIV, DATY, BBBJ / HJ. Afterwards we took a shower together. I had fun, and I plan on repeating. I love massages that get abandoned in the middle. Damage 1.2Don't forget Opus that black clothing gives a slimmer appearance. All those years of reading my GF's Cosmo mags taught me something!

HarryPoter
12-05-17, 15:39
I had a dream that I visited https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/d/grand-opening-clearwater/6411853736.html and nothing to write home about it, 30 min 40 roses with overweight Chinese big breasted attendant who refused to show me her boobs as I massaged my self with her help. On he way out she tried to hustle for tip but I refused telling her if she helped me I would of help her, this way big NADA. I had eyed this AMP for a wile and today got the chance to try it but left disappointed I do not think I would ever return. Waist of time and money. Happy hunting.

Call234
12-06-17, 14:10
I had a dream that I visited https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/d/grand-opening-clearwater/6411853736.html and nothing to write home about it, 30 min 40 roses with overweight Chinese big breasted attendant who refused to show me her boobs as I massaged my self with her help. On he way out she tried to hustle for tip but I refused telling her if she helped me I would of help her, this way big NADA. I had eyed this AMP for a wile and today got the chance to try it but left disappointed I do not think I would ever return. Waist of time and money. Happy hunting.Thanks for the report. These self service places are ridiculous. I visited one years ago on Gulf to Bay in Clearwater. Stay safe.

Rjinstpete
12-06-17, 16:37
I've had many excellent sessions at both of these locations. $. 60 all inclusive, everything covered. The locations are safe and clean. I like Kimberly, Dylan, and Cooper. Cooper is a complete spinner, Dylan is stacked and seems to genuinely enjoy the session. Kimberly is simply experienced and fun. Jamie was ok, but I wouldn't repeat. I had a couple of sessions with Ashley. She was fun enough but I'm over her.

The one thing I don't like about most of these girls is they're adamant about no saliva. There's no GFE to be had with any of them.

Tdubx
12-07-17, 10:41
I've had many excellent sessions at both of these locations. $. 60 all inclusive, everything covered. The locations are safe and clean. I like Kimberly, Dylan, and Cooper. Cooper is a complete spinner, Dylan is stacked and seems to genuinely enjoy the session. Kimberly is simply experienced and fun. Jamie was ok, but I wouldn't repeat. I had a couple of sessions with Ashley. She was fun enough but I'm over her.

The one thing I don't like about most of these girls is they're adamant about no saliva. There's no GFE to be had with any of them.I too don't like the no saliva rule from some of the girls. I Had an pretty good session with Autumn and she said no saliva. She started nibbling on my chest. Perhaps I should have said no saliva. I just think its a way for them to not to do a complete job or have an opportunity to ask for a tip if they do something extra. I 'm sure tips will allow saliva from some girls.

Tagged
12-08-17, 17:28
I had a dream I saw her today for nuru massage and although she is very sexy it was very rushed. There are much better deals to be had for the price.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-beauty-busty-and-curvy-waiting-to-please-glide-with-nuru-more/41908372

Micheal77
12-08-17, 19:05
I check this info on BP. This girl look like very cleas but the donation is too high. Anyone have any recommend on this girl?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caring-hands-for-total-body-pleasure-the-climax-of-your-day/35114103

MeetTheDom
12-11-17, 19:26

The one thing I don't like about most of these girls is they're adamant about no saliva. There's no GFE to be had with any of them.I tried Annabelle at that place. Great bolt-ons. I had the same experience. No GFE and mechanical.

HENinja
12-12-17, 18:23
Can someone explain to me what these places are like either here or pm walk me thru what happens and on here it says the price is. 6 for all inclusive but the website say 1. 6 to 2. 5 any help would be appreciated.

Meridian99
12-13-17, 09:31
Can someone explain to me what these places are like either here or pm walk me thru what happens and on here it says the price is. 6 for all inclusive but the website say 1. 6 to 2. 5 any help would be appreciated.I don't usually respond to any 6 shops basic questions since there are so much information already. Then again it's near Christmas, so here it is.

https://www.womanseekingmen.com/

Above website will give you all the locations and girl's schedule. Rate is 160 roses for hh, and 250 roses for h.

Call234
12-13-17, 17:11
Last week I visited Bayside, and had a very good visit with Candy. Happy Holidays.

Legalize it
12-13-17, 21:56
My buddy visited Toi a few times at the 6 shops and said she is good. I wrote about it a few months ago here. He has only seen her work on Thu and Fri nights.

Player13
12-14-17, 09:06
I had a dream I saw her today for nuru massage and although she is very sexy it was very rushed. There are much better deals to be had for the price.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-beauty-busty-and-curvy-waiting-to-please-glide-with-nuru-more/41908372What did she charge for nuru?

TManXX71
12-14-17, 11:01
My buddy visited Toi a few times at the 6 shops and said she is good. I wrote about it a few months ago here. He has only seen her work on Thu and Fri nights.Toi is really pretty nice and laid back. She does not rush the session at all. I have seen her a few times.

Brasky
12-14-17, 12:29
Last week I was craving some kung pao and stopped into Bayside. They had a new girl Kinzee this time. Kinzee is pretty similar to Crystal and Amy. Cute Chinese girl, late 20's to mid 30's, 5' 0" and 100 soaking wet. Nice full D's, cute round ass and eager to please. She was wearing a white tank top and black yoga shorts.

The massage was decent. I can't really comment on the massage, because I got handsy pretty quick and playtime started 15 min into the session. I flipped over and Kinzee stripped down and started with a nice slow HJ and playing with he boys while I gently rubbed and warmed her up with some FIV. She moved down and started a slow sensual BBBJ, lots of kissing the shaft, head, and BLS. At some point slipping on the cover with her mouth (always a neat trick) continuing for a CBJ. I tapped her ass to turn her around for some DATY; however, she took my signal to hop on top for some kind of crabwalk and CG combo. Oh well, not going to complain! Kinzee was very vocal and rode me like a champ; she really seemed to get into it. Awesome visual too! We took a breather and pulled off the cover. I lay back relaxed and while she resumed her slow sensual BBBJ and HJ combo, until I exploded while she gave me HJ while BLS with eye contact. I normally like to finish in the honey pot, but holy fuck that was awesome!

Finished up with a little light massage and left a happy camper. The exit was mildly awkward as another monger, wearing a damn Santa hat, came in the door and started asking her about a session, while we were still saying goodbyes. Bro stand down and wait.

Last, I stopped for Chinese take out on the way home at my neighborhood spot. Damn I wish the babysan there offered monger take out! LOL. Monger on.

Brasky
12-14-17, 13:01
A couple nights ago, I decided to pop into L&L. I've been to 6 shops, but first time at L&L. Greeted by Sasha a blonde curvy MILF and probably 35 to 40 ish, not a spinner but not BBW either. Lots of mutual caressing and sensual touch to start, moving on to a CBJ and FIV, and finished CFS standing Mish with Sasha sitting on the edge of the bed. Sasha had a very relaxed attitude and makes you feel comfortable and pampered. I would describe the encounter as "GFE Lite".

Afterwards, I met Mia and Morgan hanging out in the lounge area. Both spinners! Mia seemed absorbed in her phone and barely said "hey", however, Morgan was friendly and engaging and looked hella sexy. I definitely want to go back to try out Morgan!

Monger on.

Steele28
12-15-17, 02:25
I tried Annabelle at that place. Great bolt-ons. I had the same experience. No GFE and mechanical.Went in and was received by Annabelle. Had a session with her in Sarasota and was looking forward to seeing her again. When I saw her at Final Touch, she had long beautiful dark hair with a knockout figure. She was anxious to please, and while not a GFE, I didn't find her to be mechanical at all. She was the best session I've had in a long while. She looked great. Almost as good as Mia. Just looking at that pretty face, beautiful dark hair and those huge bolt-ons was a turn on for me.

But now she has really crappy blonde hair that looks stupid. She is not cut out to be blonde. I don't know why a girl who look as good as she did with dark hair would do that to herself. Very disappointing. I skipped the session.

HawaiianD
12-15-17, 02:33
Morgan is my favorite at L&L!

She is a complete GFE!

First visit with her a couple of years ago was light, but I knew that if you became a regular, more was on the menu and service would be OUTSTANDING!

Highly recommend Morgan!

Mahalo!

A couple nights ago, I decided to pop into L&L. I've been to 6 shops, but first time at L&L. Greeted by Sasha a blonde curvy MILF and probably 35 to 40 ish, not a spinner but not BBW either. Lots of mutual caressing and sensual touch to start, moving on to a CBJ and FIV, and finished CFS standing Mish with Sasha sitting on the edge of the bed. Sasha had a very relaxed attitude and makes you feel comfortable and pampered. I would describe the encounter as "GFE Lite".

Afterwards, I met Mia and Morgan hanging out in the lounge area. Both spinners! Mia seemed absorbed in her phone and barely said "hey", however, Morgan was friendly and engaging and looked hella sexy. I definitely want to go back to try out Morgan!

Monger on.

Steele28
12-15-17, 02:43

Monger on.Don't underestimate Mia. She gives a great (covered) session. Been seeing her on and off for a long time whenever I am in the Tampa / St. Pete area and have never been disappointed.

Eye Myt
12-15-17, 12:23
My buddy visited Toi a few times at the 6 shops and said she is good. I wrote about it a few months ago here. He has only seen her work on Thu and Fri nights.I remember Toi from infrequent visits to 49th st final touch. I just remember how she wrapped her little body around you like you were a long lost friend.

HENinja
12-16-17, 02:17
I don't usually respond to any 6 shops basic questions since there are so much information already. Then again it's near Christmas, so here it is.

https://www.womanseekingmen.com/

Above website will give you all the locations and girl's schedule. Rate is 160 roses for hh, and 250 roses for h.That's what I️ was tripping out about the website says 160 all over it and I️ kept seing posts saying. 6 but thanks for the info. Merry Christmas.

MeetTheDom
12-16-17, 13:03
Last week I was craving some kung pao and stopped into Bayside. They had a new girl Kinzee this time. Kinzee is pretty similar to Crystal and Amy. Cute Chinese girl, late 20's to mid 30's, 5' 0" and 100 soaking wet. Nice full D's, cute round ass and eager to please. She was wearing a white tank top and black yoga shorts.

The massage was decent. I can't really comment on the massage, because I got handsy pretty quick and playtime started 15 min into the session. I flipped over and Kinzee stripped down and started with a nice slow HJ and playing with he boys while I gently rubbed and warmed her up with some FIV. She moved down and started a slow sensual BBBJ, lots of kissing the shaft, head, and BLS. At some point slipping on the cover with her mouth (always a neat trick) continuing for a CBJ. I tapped her ass to turn her around for some DATY; however, she took my signal to hop on top for some kind of crabwalk and CG combo. Oh well, not going to complain! Kinzee was very vocal and rode me like a champ; she really seemed to get into it. Awesome visual too! We took a breather and pulled off the cover. I lay back relaxed and while she resumed her slow sensual BBBJ and HJ combo, until I exploded while she gave me HJ while BLS with eye contact. I normally like to finish in the honey pot, but holy fuck that was awesome!

Finished up with a little light massage and left a happy camper. The exit was mildly awkward as another monger, wearing a damn Santa hat, came in the door and started asking her about a session, while we were still saying goodbyes. Bro stand down and wait.

Last, I stopped for Chinese take out on the way home at my neighborhood spot. Damn I wish the babysan there offered monger take out! LOL. Monger on.This chick is one of the best ball lickers I've come across. A real firecracker on top and mish. Get her while she is around. I think she is about 4 months prego.

Elusivepirate
12-17-17, 21:06
2:30 PM. Paid the. 5 admission and drew Ally, maybe 30 why / O with a little meat wearing a mumu type outfit. Not too appealing. Nice massage then on the flip came the up-sell. Wanted. 7 for HE. Told her all I had was. 5 and she accepted it. HE was very mechanical and no roaming was allowed. I will not repeat. Very disappointing.

Elusivepirate
12-17-17, 21:09
Saw this place on my way to another AMP. Went for a visit but it is closed on Sunday. Any info?