PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Writer954
01-31-11, 01:12
I hung out two nights in a row. I got digits from Paris. She is a long and lean light skinned black girl in her 20's. 140 for GFE. Dfk and BBBJ are on the menu. You have to get a room, but there are lots of options around there. She lives in O-town also. She cannot host but is always on call. Try to be around her work at midnight and you can scoop her up after she is usually done early on most nights. Forgot to ask about Greek. Haooy to share.

Looking for some chicks in Hollywood area.

Normal Guy
02-06-11, 02:38
OK, this is one of those posts that does not fit any category. There is a place in Hialeah called "Lounge" at 800 Palm Ave. It is one of those things that make Miami a unique place. They employ a stable of cute Latinas (some less cute than others) who dress very hot and hang out with guys who buy them a $10 beer. they range from "wow" to "bow-wow" so its not all roses there, but there are some hotties. Your beer is only $3 but hers is $10 because you are paying for her company.

Not really big bucks compared to a strip club, BUT - my question is has anyone ever gotten any action from these girls? I got digits from a tall sexy 20something Cubana named Naomi, but struck out when trying to make a date. Her friend Iris is to die for.

Try the Lounge for something different. Its a stanky little dive bar, but its a new flavor of mongering. If you've ever scored with one of the Loungettes, please let me know.

Norm (in Hialeah AKA El Normo) Ole!

Writer954
02-06-11, 20:30
OK, this is one of those posts that does not fit any category. There is a place in Hialeah called "Lounge" at 800 Palm Ave. It is one of those things that make Miami a unique place. They employ a stable of cute Latinas (some less cute than others) who dress very hot and hang out with guys who buy them a $10 beer. They range from "wow" to "bow-wow" so its not all roses there, but there are some hotties. Your beer is only $3 but hers is $10 because you are paying for her company.

Not really big bucks compared to a strip club, BUT. My question is has anyone ever gotten any action from these girls? I got digits from a tall sexy 20something Cubana named Naomi, but struck out when trying to make a date. Her friend Iris is to die for.

Try the Lounge for something different. Its a stanky little dive bar, but its a new flavor of mongering. If you've ever scored with one of the Loungettes, please let me know.

Norm (in Hialeah AKA El Normo) Ole!I will check this place out, maybe tonight. I sent you some digits also!

BillCarman1
02-20-11, 17:48
Are there any spots recommended for take out?

Mack Daddy II
03-06-11, 18:04
Hey Folks.

I town from the Northeast for a few days. Any clubs in the area that are know for extra millage. Just PM me if you can

Thanks

Tiger Guy X
03-15-11, 23:30
I was in town from Atlanta for a few days. Decided to hit up Stonewall Lounge this past Thursday night to check out some Latina dancers. I'd done my research on the club beforehand so I knew what to expect. I typically like more neighborhood type joints anyways. When I got there I went straight in and was initially shocked it was that small, but I found a seat and had a beer. I was there maybe a good 2-3 hours sipping on a few beers and getting dances. The selection of women was ok. I pretty much got what I came for that being to see some genuine Latina strippers. I didn't get to get dances from all I desired to as some chose to sit with friends or regulars who didn't even seem to be getting dances at all when they weren't on-stage and when they weren't on-stage or sitting with their friend / regular they were in the back room. Oh well there loss of money then. The only other weird thing was the whole dancers walking around after their on-stage set to get tips isn't the whole point of being on-stage to get the tips then. After I realized they all would come by after their set I just stopped tipping while they were on-stage.

Tiger Guy X
03-15-11, 23:41
The second of the strip clubs I visited while I was in town. I checked out this place on Saturday night. I got there sometime after midnight. It wasn't as crowded as I'd have expected for a Saturday night club. Got patted down then paid the 15 cover and headed inside. The first seat I got was in a crappy location so eventually I moved closer to the bar over by the mirrors where I figured I might getting better contact dances. I stay for the usual 2-3 hours and got dances from a number of dances. This was a typical "black" strip club filled with thick big booty black women like what we have in Atlanta at most of the "black strip clubs". This place was fairly laid back and I was a bit shocked how free I was to touch. Hell I saw people touching and grabbing from well across the club which is certainly not something you'd see in Atlanta. I had a very good time with lots of high contact dances and where I got to squeeze on some juicy asses. I did end up doing a VIP before I left and left really relaxed if you catch my drift.

SpecialOne8
03-16-11, 16:55
OK, this is one of those posts that does not fit any category. There is a place in Hialeah called "Lounge" at 800 Palm Ave. It is one of those things that make Miami a unique place. They employ a stable of cute Latinas (some less cute than others) who dress very hot and hang out with guys who buy them a $10 beer. They range from "wow" to "bow-wow" so its not all roses there, but there are some hotties. Your beer is only $3 but hers is $10 because you are paying for her company.

Not really big bucks compared to a strip club, BUT. My question is has anyone ever gotten any action from these girls? I got digits from a tall sexy 20something Cubana named Naomi, but struck out when trying to make a date. Her friend Iris is to die for.

Norm (in Hialeah AKA El Normo) Ole! Have to admit Norm, this sounds like a great find indeed! I wouldn't mind such a place opening up here in Orlando! Have you or any other mongers from South Florida been back to this place? I'd sure like to hear some positive intel, since I am planning on cumming back down on business in the coming weeks. Give me a shout if there is reason to check out "The Lounge".

Thanks!

SP8

Joey Smith
03-27-11, 16:53
Guys. Been out of the Miami-Dade & Broward Club strip club scene for about 2 years now. Thinking of diving back in and seeing what is avaialble. Have been to Tootsie's and Pink Pony and sampled the goodies.

My question is. Where is the action these days in Miami Dade aand or Broward. Got to BE something that is reasonable and not a rip-off.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Centro Espanol
03-28-11, 11:53
Guys. Been out of the Miami-Dade & Broward Club strip club scene for about 2 years now. Thinking of diving back in and seeing what is avaialble. Have been to Tootsie's and Pink Pony and sampled the goodies.

My question is. Where is the action these days in Miami Dade aand or Broward. Got to BE something that is reasonable and not a rip-off.

Any advice would be helpful.

ThanksTry Scarlett's in Hallandale- plenty of gorgeous babes every night.

Very Scary
03-29-11, 09:15
Try Scarlett's in Hallandale- plenty of gorgeous babes every night.There are no extras there. Everyone knows that.

Pensfan87
03-29-11, 20:50
Yeah Scarlette's is not known as a place for extras. You can also try Porkys and Stonewalls.

Writer954
03-30-11, 01:35
Yeah Scarlette's is not known as a place for extras. You can also try Porkys and Stonewalls.I have had some offers from Stonewalls for extras outside the club.

Koner0
03-30-11, 15:03
Has anybody fuck this black girl name "Pearl" in Porkys in Hialeah?

She looks nice please let me know thanks.

Twah70
03-31-11, 20:53
Anyone ever hire a stripper from one of the services in Miami that offered extras? Was just curious which one had the highest probability of being a good score for me?

Basketball
04-03-11, 16:09
There is a little strip club down the road from Tootsies. Coming off of 95 South, it's on the left before you get to Tootsies. Can't remember the name, but I believe it's fairly new. Anybody have any info about it? How many girls, cover, type of girls, quality of dances, extras?

Thanks!

Joey Smith
04-07-11, 20:44
There is a little strip club down the road from Tootsies. Coming off of 95 South, it's on the left before you get to Tootsies. Can't remember the name, but I believe it's fairly new. Anybody have any info about it? How many girls, cover, type of girls, quality of dances, extras?

Thanks!Believe its King of Diamonds. Its changed ownership at least 2 twice. Believe the big rollers have private parties there.

Leggomy
04-08-11, 12:02

Thanks! Maybe you are talking about booby trap?

Mia305
04-10-11, 23:45
Maybe you are talking about booby trap?Or maybe The Office?

Normal Guy
04-14-11, 19:53
Anyone been there lately? Any extracurriculars?

I'm especially interested in a very tattoed girl named Nikki from Argentina. She is very yummy, although I am not a big ink fan on girls.

Norm

Lurker X
04-14-11, 21:29

Thanks! You must be thinking of that club on NE 2nd ave, just over the bridge, on the South side, next to Publix Ware House and in front of US American Tile.

There's a big Bill board in that lot, right?

That was the old Pappy's Lounge 2 back in the 1980s.

It was a strip club and a dinner club and cafe over the years. The Kola Nut Cafe, and International foods, I believe.

I will have to drive by there and check it out, it may be a strip club again.

G

Idoit
04-16-11, 19:41
The club you are referring to is named The Office.

It primarily has a lot of black and hispanic chicks (depending on the night). The talent is hit or miss, the dances are five and ten. Good drink specials, the bartenders look really hot. Don't know about extras, but I'm sure there are.

Overall, it's decent. But not the first place you would want to go.

You must be thinking of that club on NE 2nd ave, just over the bridge, on the South side, next to Publix Ware House and in front of US American Tile.

There's a big Bill board in that lot, right?

That was the old Pappy's Lounge 2 back in the 1980s.

It was a strip club and a dinner club and cafe over the years. The Kola Nut Cafe, and International foods, I believe.

I will have to drive by there and check it out, it may be a strip club again.

G

Normal Guy
04-16-11, 20:38
Anyone been there lately? Any extracurriculars?

I'm especially interested in a very tattoed girl named Nikki from Argentina. She is very yummy, although I am not a big ink fan on girls.

NormI went to BTs Thursday night for the very first time. Lotssss of girls and not one of them was ugly or fat. Many girls will grab your crotch right after saying Hello. (I love that.)

Pricey $70 VIP room, and let's just say that the song by Chris Rock was wrong about what happens in the Champagne Room. Price includes your attire for the visit, which I assume is mandatory. If you are lucky, you even get napkins.

Consumer Reports grades the mocha-skinned girl from Belgium (with really huge implants) as number one in her field in all levels of customer service, attention to detail, handiwork, public speaking and other presentation skills, manners (and working & playing well with others). She is the first stipper I ever saw who brings baby wipes for VIP Room. Her face is so-so, but the body makes up for it and the attitude is truly refreshing.

Nikki from Argentina (lots of tattoes) is very sexy, but new and a bit shy still.

BTs is on northbound US 1 near Sunset Place, wayyyy down there near Dadeland Mall. But if you are in the area or "up" for a drive, it really is a candy store. Or should I say, a cunty store.

Enjoy!

Norm

Normal Guy
04-16-11, 20:46
It is under new mgmt. Again! This is a small, neighborhood strip bar, mostly Latin but something for everybody. Maybe 5-6 girls on the weekend, but other nights are fun too. Visits to Lapland are $25 per song. The very hot Latinas (Julie, Maritza, Esperanza) are not likely to provide extracurriculars, but there are others who will. Just ask whatz on the menu if you are interested. Julie and Martiza are the most sensual (and built). My favorite is a little petite black girl appropriately named Charisma. Nikki with the tattoes (who also works BTs) is a very fine choice as well!

$5 domestic beers, no cover. DJ is probably deaf though.

Norm

Normal Guy
04-16-11, 21:24
Be warned: this place is 100% transvestites. Except for the shot girls and maybe the barmaid, there isn't a vagina in the house. They are all drag queens. Danger Will Robinson. Danger.

Actually, all kidding aside, its not really a strip bar or a gay bar, its more like a place to see Cher and Barbara Streisand lip-sink with a mike in their hands. (Anybody here named Mike?)

Leggomy
04-17-11, 01:05
I went to BTs Thursday night for the very first time. Lotssss of girls and not one of them was ugly or fat. Many girls will grab your crotch right after saying Hello. (I love that.)

Pricey $70 VIP room, and let's just say that the song by Chris Rock was wrong about what happens in the Champagne Room. Price includes your attire for the visit, which I assume is mandatory. If you are lucky, you even get napkins.

Consumer Reports grades the mocha-skinned girl from Belgium (with really huge implants) as number one in her field in all levels of customer service, attention to detail, handiwork, public speaking and other presentation skills, manners (and working & playing well with others). She is the first stipper I ever saw who brings baby wipes for VIP Room. Her face is so-so, but the body makes up for it and the attitude is truly refreshing.

Nikki from Argentina (lots of tattoes) is very sexy, but new and a bit shy still.

BTs is on northbound US 1 near Sunset Place, wayyyy down there near Dadeland Mall. But if you are in the area or "up" for a drive, it really is a candy store. Or should I say, a cunty store.

Enjoy!

NormI'm not quite sure, but it sounds like a gentleman's club I went to in Northern Virginia (paper moon). There's a VIP room ($100 for 15 minutes) but it only features topless dancing. Are you sure the one on US1 offers above and beyond service?

Normal Guy
04-17-11, 18:11
The club you are referring to is named The Office.

It primarily has a lot of black and hispanic chicks (depending on the night). The talent is hit or miss, the dances are five and ten. Good drink specials, the bartenders look really hot. Don't know about extras, but I'm sure there are.

Overall, it's decent. But not the first place you would want to go.

Address or cross-streets? Thanks.

Norm

Lurker X
04-17-11, 19:28

NormRight next to Publix Warehouse.

http://www.eadultclubs.com/listing/the_office_strip_club_miami.html

The Office The Ultimate Gentlemen's Club Full Liquor Bar Totally Nude Daily Specials Superb Italian Cuisine Ultimate VIP Rooms $ 3. 00 Beers and $4. 00 Drinks Happy Hour All Day Daily Lunch Specials No House Fee for Dancers 250 N. E. 183rd Street, Miami FL 33179 305-675-1645 Opening at 12 noon Monday. Saturday 6PM on Sunday Located between Tootsie's and King of Diamonds on Miami Gardens Drive

Email: info@stripclubslocator.com

State: FL.

City: Miami.

Address: 250 N. E. 183rd Street.

ZIP Code: 33179.

Phone: 954-529-6761

Atl For Life
04-17-11, 19:59

Norm250 N. E. 183rd Street, Miami FL 33179.

Here's the description from stripclublocators. Com:

The Office The Ultimate Gentlemen's Club Full Liquor Bar Totally Nude Daily Specials Superb Italian Cuisine Ultimate VIP Rooms $ 3. 00 Beers and $4. 00 Drinks Happy Hour All Day Daily Lunch Specials No House Fee for Dancers 250 N. E. 183rd Street, Miami FL 33179 305-675-1645 Opening at 12 noon Monday. Saturday 6PM on Sunday Located between Tootsie's and King of Diamonds on Miami Gardens Drive.

I know some of the adult movie producers used to routinely check out that spot for talent, so you may be able to get some high mileage dancers or more.

http://www.xvideos.com/video469676/santino_lee_s_gears_of_war2_tournament_in_miami_

Doombringer321
04-20-11, 10:30
I know this is an odd question that's probably a few years old but whatever happen to Treasure Island located in Hialeah. I know the owners personally whitey and Joe Hernandez nice dudes vets of Vietnam, allways willing to hire vets from the Core if anyone has any info post up.

Very Scary
04-20-11, 11:27
I know this is an odd question that's probably a few years old but whatever happen to Treasure Island located in Hialeah. I know the owners personally whitey and Joe Hernandez nice dudes vets of Vietnam, allways willing to hire vets from the Core if anyone has any info post up.It's PTs Showclub now.

http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=2925

Lurker X
04-23-11, 20:56

NormIt's called Impulse now, next to Publix Warehouse on NW 2nd ave.

Nclkilla
04-26-11, 12:10
The hottest sexiest stripper I have ever seen (and I've been to many) is pocahontas@tootsies. However I haven't seen her for a while. She is a great dancer and has awesome attitude. Anyone seen her at another club?

Thanks

Nclkilla
04-28-11, 18:34

Norm (in Hialeah AKA El Normo) Ole!There was a BIG breasted late 20's brunnette cubana there. HUGE TITS. I bought her a beer talked to her for a while, felt her fake breasts for a while but when I asked for take out she got up and left. So that is strike two for this place so far. When I left I spent $9. That right $9 two beers for me and 1 for her but they charged me $3 for hers not $10. They ususally do charge $10 though.

Mr Clubberman
04-29-11, 09:52
There was a BIG breasted late 20's brunnette cubana there. HUGE TITS. I bought her a beer talked to her for a while, felt her fake breasts for a while but when I asked for take out she got up and left. So that is strike two for this place so far. When I left I spent $9. That right $9 two beers for me and 1 for her but they charged me $3 for hers not $10. They ususally do charge $10 though.I would imagine, that I as a non-spanish speaking gringo would stand out like a sore thumb and be scorned. Your thoughts?

Member #4860
04-29-11, 21:22
Yup. Either that or you would be taken advantage of. Or at least someone might try. In the end all they're after is your money so it doesn't really matter if you speak Spanish or not.

I would imagine, that I as a non-spanish speaking gringo would stand out like a sore thumb and be scorned. Your thoughts?

Writer954
05-03-11, 01:20
There was a BIG breasted late 20's brunnette cubana there. HUGE TITS. I bought her a beer talked to her for a while, felt her fake breasts for a while but when I asked for take out she got up and left. So that is strike two for this place so far. When I left I spent $9. That right $9 two beers for me and 1 for her but they charged me $3 for hers not $10. They ususally do charge $10 though.I will try for take out this week, struck out last time.

Mnigac
05-04-11, 00:14
The hottest sexiest stripper I have ever seen (and I've been to many) is pocahontas@tootsies. However I haven't seen her for a while. She is a great dancer and has awesome attitude. Anyone seen her at another club?

ThanksIdk, but while Googling her I came across this: http://www.6mt.net/forum/totally-off-topic/24074-stripppppp-clubben-nsfw-all.html

SlickSleeve73
05-06-11, 15:17
Stopped in at Showgirls today around 1PM, opted for the free lunch (hamburger & fries) and a cold beer ($3). This was the worst lineup I have seen in this club in the past five years mostly 5s to 7s. The female bartender was very cute and young (low 20s) and there was not one dancer that was hotter than her. If you are in area and want a cold beer this is the place, if you want to see hot chicks it is not, at least in the afternoon. The girls on the night shift are much hotter but the club is usually crowded at night so the attitudes are present.

Lurker X
05-06-11, 21:57
Stopped in at Showgirls today around 1PM, opted for the free lunch (hamburger & fries) and a cold beer ($3). This was the worst lineup I have seen in this club in the past five years mostly 5s to 7s. The female bartender was very cute and young (low 20s) and there was not one dancer that was hotter than her. If you are in area and want a cold beer this is the place, if you want to see hot chicks it is not, at least in the afternoon. The girls on the night shift are much hotter but the club is usually crowded at night so the attitudes are present.What you are over looking here Steve is that a bunch of 5-7 scale rated girls are better for extras and special treatment than the model type bitches you find in the upscale gentleman's clubs.

May I bring up El Centro Espanol here?

Had myself loads of fun on any Sunday afternoon in that dive strip club filled with the ordinary girls.

SlickSleeve73
05-07-11, 06:25
What you are over looking here Steve is that a bunch of 5-7 scale rated girls are better for extras and special treatment than the model type bitches you find in the upscale gentleman's clubs.

May I bring up El Centro Espanol here?

Had myself loads of fun on any Sunday afternoon in that dive strip club filled with the ordinary girls. The girls who work there in the PM don't have the attitude the Centro girls had. They usually ask for a dance and then they all huddle together in their groups, don't know how they make any money. I live about two blocks from the club and have only had takeout once from the afternoon girls but many times from the night girls. And most of the night girls have the Divatude in place. I wish they were like the Centro girls-I know a couple who now escort (Pamelita and Carol of West Kendall).

Pty1822
05-08-11, 23:42

ThanksI have not seen her in a while also but she was very hot! Has anyone seen her around

El Jefe Grande
05-09-11, 18:49
I was in town for business last year, and swung by the Pink Pony based on a positive review from a bud who hit the Pony in Atlanta.

It wasn't the best experience I've ever had in a strip club.

The girls were attractive, but also very aggressive for tips, even when you are presently sitting enjoying the company of one girl, the dancer who just got offstage will come by and interrupt you to harass you for a tip. There was a very hard and compelling upsell for the VIP room which sounded over priced for the service (unless there was going to be a 2nd dancer in there waiting for me as well)

The attitude from the girls was somewhere between competitive with one another to hostile with the guys and the customers were a bit on the thugish side for my taste. Fairly large crowd for a late Thursday afternoon, and a nice assortment of dancers working.

Might be more a commentary on my lack of worldliness, my routine involving small more intimate clubs or lack of familiarity with the atmosphere in Miami clubs, but I didn't find this place to be worth my time and money, even with an impressive selection of dancers.

Jill James
05-11-11, 17:14
Anyone been to the Foxxy Lady Lounge near nw 79th st and 17th ave since it was renovated a couple of months ago? I pass often by there and saw a sign saying $3 beers and $5 dances.

Louielouie
05-11-11, 17:38
Anyone see her?

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-gone-want-to-see-me-once-a-week-21/13373613

Illini333
05-11-11, 18:45
Coming back to Miami. Last time I went to tootsies two nights in a row and got ripped off by two different girls, dominicans. I thought all the girls off the same. I went there earlier in the year and had a great time with a nice colombian girl. Any recommendations for latinas at tootsies? Also went to Pink Poney and was disappointed with it. Also went to that bikini bar in miami beach. It had a very hot girl from honduras but she was always too busy. Can anybody recommend anything to me for my next trip. You can respond to this or send me a private message. Thanks. Also, anybody know any places for brazilian women?

BBC305
05-11-11, 22:08
Anyone been to the Foxxy Lady Lounge near nw 79th st and 17th ave since it was renovated a couple of months ago? I pass often by there and saw a sign saying $3 beers and $5 dances.I haven't been in there in a couple of years but It reminds me of a hole in the wall club. Similar to the mint on 27 and 185. The girls are usually about 6-8 tops.

Leggomy
05-11-11, 23:11
Anyone see her?

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-gone-want-to-see-me-once-a-week-21/13373613

That girl looks a lot like capri anderson (the chick with Charlie sheen)

Lurker X
05-12-11, 06:06
That girl looks a lot like capri anderson (the chick with Charlie Sheen)LOL, that is Capri Anderson, just Google Image her.

Illini333
05-13-11, 20:09
What percentage of girls go go full way in tootsies or are most of them scammers?

Very Scary
05-13-11, 22:03
I'm at tootsies once a week. I've become close with one of the asian strippers there. She told me the truth one day about how she hustles the guys. When you're negotiating price with the girls you have to also make sure she's going to give you what you want. Don't be afarid to spell it out. If you do then you're going to have a bad time. You'll end up spending 400 bucks for a hand job, plus the 100 bucks for the room. I have had FS there and I have gotten a HJ. The girl was really hot so I didn't mind just the HJ but I got her down to 100 bucks for it. 100 bucks is cheap in tootsies.

Pensfan87
05-14-11, 01:35
I'm at tootsies once a week. I've become close with one of the asian strippers there. She told me the truth one day about how she hustles the guys. When you're negotiating price with the girls you have to also make sure she's going to give you what you want. Don't be afarid to spell it out. If you do then you're going to have a bad time. You'll end up spending 400 bucks for a hand job, plus the 100 bucks for the room. I have had FS there and I have gotten a HJ. The girl was really hot so I didn't mind just the HJ but I got her down to 100 bucks for it. 100 bucks is cheap in tootsies.Scary is right, you have to tell the girls what you want. I've been to Tootsies quite a few times, and gotten way more than most guys would even think is possible in a strip club. Confidence is key. Don't be afraid to negotiate on $ or what your looking for from the girl.

Mr Clubberman
05-14-11, 07:15
I'm at tootsies once a week. I've become close with one of the asian strippers there. She told me the truth one day about how she hustles the guys. When you're negotiating price with the girls you have to also make sure she's going to give you what you want. Don't be afarid to spell it out. If you do then you're going to have a bad time. You'll end up spending 400 bucks for a hand job, plus the 100 bucks for the room. I have had FS there and I have gotten a HJ. The girl was really hot so I didn't mind just the HJ but I got her down to 100 bucks for it. 100 bucks is cheap in tootsies.I must be going at the wrong time. It is quite a distance for me since I am in far South Dade, but I've only seen one Asian for a total of about 2 seconds while entering the restroom. When I came out, never saw her again. Granted, I don't go every week, nor every month.

Very Scary
05-14-11, 10:38
I must be going at the wrong time. It is quite a distance for me since I am in far South Dade, but I've only seen one Asian for a total of about 2 seconds while entering the restroom. When I came out, never saw her again. Granted, I don't go every week, nor every month.They come and go. You'll see a hot asian one week and then won't ever see ehr again. I guess they are from out of town. I always was go there on the weekend, late night. The two asians I see there the most are Quinn and Yoko. Quinn is a tall asian with a hot body, she's about a 8 or 9. Yoko has a cute face but the body is kinda chubby, I'll give her a 7 at best.

Normal Guy
05-15-11, 17:03
Coming back to Miami. Last time I went to tootsies two nights in a row and got ripped off by two different girls, dominicans. I thought all the girls off the same. I went there earlier in the year and had a great time with a nice colombian girl. Any recommendations for latinas at tootsies? Also went to Pink Poney and was disappointed with it. Also went to that bikini bar in miami beach. It had a very hot girl from honduras but she was always too busy. Can anybody recommend anything to me for my next trip. You can respond to this or send me a private message. Thanks. Also, anybody know any places for brazilian women?

Honduras girl is Jessica, very young & cute but not really accessible except for bad quality OC. Friday nights you will find Maritza, a super hot Columbian and Julie (super hot Cuban with long dark hair). Julie is there other nights too.

But the most bang for your buck (so to speak) is Charisma, the little black spinner who is FSable. The hotter girls are mainly titz-in-the-face lapdances and thats it.

Norm.

P. S. If you find a good Brazilian girl, let me know. That's my favorite flavor. I know a good LMP with Braizlian girls across from the Hardrock in Hollywood, but not strippers.

Normal Guy
05-15-11, 17:06
I have not seen her in a while also but she was very hot! Has anyone seen her aroundI have never seen her, but another girl at PTs told me about her. Even other strippers are talking about her, so she must be a goody.

Normal Guy
05-15-11, 17:22
I stopped in there for the first time ever, and LOVED it. Awesome FREE buffet. Super cheap drinks before 10pm, even if you buy a girl a drink. $2. 75 for domestic beer. $5 cover $5 one-time cover to go LapLand.

Lots of hotties. I got a great HJ from Carla in LapLand, although you can get anything from most of them in $75 champagne room.

Carla and her girlfriend are very tasty and worth the trip. Julie (long dark hair, huge tits) is also great, but no extras in LapLand. Works days, M-F.

Nyasia (Latina with a few tats and big natural jugs and a pierced lower lip) is by far the sweetest, cutest, nicest one I have ever done...er, I mean ever met. She does not work there often though, but worth looking for.

Most of the girls are very cute. At PTs, they don't grab your dick like at BTs near Sunset Place, but its still worth the visit.

On the menu for my next trip there is BOTH Carla and her girlfriend, or maybe the girl with longgggg blond hair, thin bod and big implants. She was a cutie.

Warning: There is an older blond Latina, short blond hair, also huge implants, big thick thighs. Very affectionate, but gives no extras in LapLand. Tries to upsell to Champagne the whole time, although I KNOW she would have loved me tender there. I just was not going to spend the bucks on her. By that time I had already cum and I spent more than my allowance for girlies. Strip clubs are not the best investment, but it so tempting.

Pensfan87
05-19-11, 01:44
I have never seen her, but another girl at PTs told me about her. Even other strippers are talking about her, so she must be a goody.Just for everyone's info, I'm at Tootsies now and Pocahantas is here! FYI

Omgwtfbbq420
05-22-11, 05:40
TOOTSIES Cabaret has plenty of beautiful girls with great personalities. There are always girls with shitty attitudes, but even those girls were still hot.

If you want anything memorable to happen. Champagne room. Expect to dish out $$.5 or $$$ and up since rooms are $100 a pop and then you have to pay the girl.

All American Southern Girls, Dominicans, Russians, Portuguese, Puerto Rican, and Colombian were just some of the selection and toss in some Miami natives too.

I thought there would be more girls approaching us at our table, but that only happened a couple times.

Most of the time I just had to approach one of them myself.

Great time, I recommend it, and if you agree to terms with the girls for anything that happens in the Champagne room, you will have a good time.

Just remember: No sex in the champagne room.

Even though some girls offered it, a thin curtain is all that separates you from the hallway, but everything else seems to be on the table.

Animal131
05-25-11, 09:13
I wanted to spend some cash. It was one of those nights so I went to a couple of strip clubs.

First club is Playhouse by the Falls next to US1. This was by far the worst strip club I ever been to in my life. The only thing that was nice was the bartender. The place is about the size off an efficiency and each seat puts you in an awkward position. The dancers around the 6 scale. It was weird because the dancers were showing more pussy than titties which for some is a good thing and some weren't getting naked at all. One girl was pretty nice and ask for a dance. I told her I just got here and let me wind down a little bit. This was code for "Let me see if anything out there is better" So after an hour I bit the bullet and I dumped 25 dollars. Holy shit bad mistake. She spent most of the lapdance hovering over me and actually had to pull here down so I can't get some grind action. She never took off here top nor did she turn to look me. I was like WTF is this shit."I hope you come back" as the song ended. I would not repeat this club which is sad cause the back rooms are pretty private. But the action is lacking.

I headed over to Showgirls in cutler which is usually my first choice. But none of the regular girls were there. It looked like amateur night and though I had a stack of money to blow. Not one of the girls came over to take my money. Could be a color issue I don't know. I usually see an Indian looking girl over there that is smoking hot but was in either. I probably spent like 20 dollars over all in drinks and tips. This place is pretty nice. Good seating. Waitress are nice women are friendly. The lapdance area is not that private to the point its more money wise to do table dances.

Disappointed with the lack of attention I headed over to stir-crazy. It was kinda weird to get metal detected in such a decent area and you have to pay that same guy to get in. Its my first time going to this club even though I've drove passed it a billion times in my lifetime. I was VERY pleased with the atmosphere. The women are in the 8 range and have tight bodies. Had a couple drinks and had a dance with a girl name MYA. Smoking hot rican girl. Lapdance area is pretty private but nothing could go on as it faces the main entrance. Will repeat here

Joe Pimp
05-25-11, 15:56
There was a BIG breasted late 20's brunnette cubana there. HUGE TITS. I bought her a beer talked to her for a while, felt her fake breasts for a while but when I asked for take out she got up and left. So that is strike two for this place so far. When I left I spent $9. That right $9 two beers for me and 1 for her but they charged me $3 for hers not $10. They ususally do charge $10 though.So does anyone know of any bars in miami where the waitresses do offer take out?

Pensfan87
05-26-11, 04:04
So does anyone know of any bars in miami where the waitresses do offer take out?Hi Uncle LEO!

Mnigac
05-27-11, 01:19
I wanted to spend some cash. It was one of those nights so I went to a couple of strip clubs.

First club is Playhouse by the Falls next to US1. This was by far the worst strip club I ever been to in my life. The only thing that was nice was the bartender. The place is about the size off an efficiency and each seat puts you in an awkward position. The dancers around the 6 scale. It was weird because the dancers were showing more pussy than titties which for some is a good thing and some weren't getting naked at all. One girl was pretty nice and ask for a dance. I told her I just got here and let me wind down a little bit. This was code for "Let me see if anything out there is better" So after an hour I bit the bullet and I dumped 25 dollars. Holy shit bad mistake. She spent most of the lapdance hovering over me and actually had to pull here down so I can't get some grind action. She never took off here top nor did she turn to look me. I was like WTF is this shit."I hope you come back" as the song ended. I would not repeat this club which is sad cause the back rooms are pretty private. But the action is lacking. I went to this place after work one night for the hell of it about 6 months ago. It was almost all latinas in it and some were pretty hot. So when I checked back on here, I was baffled by the reviews for this place previously known as LIPSTIXXX. I must have gotten lucky that night to see such a good sight.

The place is small but check out their website, it's hilarious as it makes the place look amazing: http://www.theplayhousesouth.com/

BTW, what color are you animal? I wonder if I would have the same experience at that place.

Animal131
05-27-11, 01:39
I went to this place after work one night for the hell of it about 6 months ago. It was almost all latinas in it and some were pretty hot. So when I checked back on here, I was baffled by the reviews for this place previously known as LIPSTIXXX. I must have gotten lucky that night to see such a good sight.

The place is small but check out their website, it's hilarious as it makes the place look amazing:

http://www.theplayhousesouth.com/

BTW, what color are you animal? I wonder if I would have the same experience at that place. I'm black. But I don't think race was an issue. Not at playhose. But you can see it at showgirls how they only approach you for a tip and that's it.

Mr Clubberman
05-27-11, 09:29
I went to this place after work one night for the hell of it about 6 months ago. It was almost all latinas in it and some were pretty hot. So when I checked back on here, I was baffled by the reviews for this place previously known as LIPSTIXXX. I must have gotten lucky that night to see such a good sight.

The place is small but check out their website, it's hilarious as it makes the place look amazing:

BTW, what color are you animal? I wonder if I would have the same experience at that place. I think the web site is of the North club. One of the selections is to check out their sister club, and that references the one on SW 87th Avenue.

Pensfan87
05-27-11, 09:49

BTW, what color are you animal? I wonder if I would have the same experience at that place. I don't think this place was ever called Lipstixxx was it? The only Lipstixxx I ever knew was the one on US1 that closed YEARS ago.

Noa123
05-27-11, 11:42
I don't think this place was ever called Lipstixxx was it? The only Lipstixxx I ever knew was the one on US1 that closed YEARS ago.You are correct. The original Lipstixxx was on US1. I want to say near SW 80st. The Playhouse on 87th near the Falls has gone through several names ("Nice & Naughty","The Harem", etc) and ownership changes over the years. It's possible that it could have used the Lipstix name during one of those incarnations. None have ever lasted very long.

Mr Clubberman
05-27-11, 18:07
I don't think this place was ever called Lipstixxx was it? The only Lipstixxx I ever knew was the one on US1 that closed YEARS ago.Yes, the club on 87th was Lipstixx or something like that, amoung other names. I recall it first as The Organ Grinder. The closed / gone club on US1 and about SW 80 St. Was Lipstick, a favorite club of mine.

WetAsianWonder
05-27-11, 20:53
Drove by today at 8pm, around 232 St. And south dixie hwy, name is changed to something's caberet, the entire thing is re-painted yellow (original was pink I think?). There was a sign near the back saying hiring new talent and dancers.

Still closed. No SW near the back lot as was 3-4 yrs ago

Animal131
05-28-11, 04:14
Drove by today at 8pm, around 232 St. And south dixie hwy, name is changed to something's caberet, the entire thing is re-painted yellow (original was pink I think?). There was a sign near the back saying hiring new talent and dancers.

Still closed. No SW near the back lot as was 3-4 yrs agoI noticed that too. But Playpen South was kinda dead.

Mr Clubberman
05-28-11, 18:58

Still closed. No SW near the back lot as was 3-4 yrs agoThat club, (new name QT's) has been in the works for some time. Same people as BT's just north of Homestead on US1. IF it opens, it will be a black / mexican club just like the one north of Homestead. I (a white guy) have been told by a reputable source to stay out of BT's after dark. I have done so, even though I know a sweetheart that works there.

Illini333
07-25-11, 17:43
Does anyone know the half cuban and half puerto rican girl named jay? She works at tootsies. She is very hot

TylerDurdan1
07-27-11, 18:05
I know this place is ridiculous but fuck it, I went. It was around 3 am already, saw some not so attractive ones but I saw one with the nicest booty ever, but she was with some one, got a cute girl named samantha. Skinny, nice cute booty. Not bad, fucking over priced as shit tho. Think I dropped a hundy for 2 dances and she rubbed one out, kinda hot tho. Last time I was there, I saw this colombian girl, also nice round backside, forgot how much I paid but she let me teach her a Greek lesson but I had no wrapping. That wasnt a good choice but that was awhile ago and I'm clean so iguess I caught a lucy break.

Normal Guy
07-30-11, 13:52
Anyone have any info on Playmates, formerly the Alleycat? On a little side-street off US 1 and Ponce. Private replies are fine too. I just want to know what to expect. How does is compare to BTs or others? FS, etc.

Norm

Lurker X
07-31-11, 00:03
http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/forget-the-spa-were-open-10am-10pm-23/13820082

WE ARE A NEW SERVICE!

Come on in and watch a movie in PRIVATE ROOM with the HOTTY OF YOUR CHOICE.

$50 per hr. For room and companions work off TIPS for their time!

WALK INS WELCOME!

99 NW Miami Gardens Dr. #101.

Miami Gardens, Fl. 33169.

305-707-8447.

www.moviedatecompanions.com

Poster's age: 23.

This company is also at:

Downtown Miami.

223 East Flagler St. Suite 404.

Miami, Fl. 33131.Anybody ever partake here? At either the Down Town or N. Miami location?

G61

Normal Guy
07-31-11, 22:21
That sounds SO good. I want to try it. Buttered popcorn, anyone?

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/forget-the-spa-were-open-10am-10pm-23/13820082

Anybody ever partake here? At either the Down Town or N. Miami location?

G61

Normal Guy
07-31-11, 22:24
I believe the propper medical term for that is "Stink on the Dink." Yes, not smart but at those moments who can say no. Well, at least you knwo you didn't get her pregnant. I also hate Madonnas. Made for tourists.

I know this place is ridiculous but fuck it, I went. It was around 3 am already, saw some not so attractive ones but I saw one with the nicest booty ever, but she was with some one, got a cute girl named samantha. Skinny, nice cute booty. Not bad, fucking over priced as shit tho. Think I dropped a hundy for 2 dances and she rubbed one out, kinda hot tho. Last time I was there, I saw this colombian girl, also nice round backside, forgot how much I paid but she let me teach her a Greek lesson but I had no wrapping. That wasnt a good choice but that was awhile ago and I'm clean so iguess I caught a lucy break.

Very Scary
08-01-11, 06:07

G61There's a review of this place here.

http://independentgirls.com/indiboard/index.php/topic/252216-movie-dates/

Dave9090
08-01-11, 10:28

G61Yes I have. They give hour for the 50. The tips were 50 now they have gone up. I have had two of the girls. Basically you sit on couch and do stuff instead of being on a table and doing stuff. Same stuff and prices as most Latin places. I have not asked for FS. I like to keep stuff in PMs.

EscortGuru
08-02-11, 22:25
That sounds SO good. I want to try it. Buttered popcorn, anyone?Theyre across Planet Tootsies now. Mia is a cute 20 something college hottie, white cuban, warm and inviting personality. DFK and mutually touching but CBJ and no FS. No rush. Very relaxed and offered to stay for the entire movie.

Animal131
08-03-11, 12:55

Still closed. No SW near the back lot as was 3-4 yrs agoPlace is open now, its called caberet gt showgirls. Maybe own by the same people showgirls.

Normal Guy
08-03-11, 18:15
Theyre across Planet Tootsies now. Mia is a cute 20 something college hottie, white cuban, warm and inviting personality. DFK and mutually touching but CBJ and no FS. No rush. Very relaxed and offered to stay for the entire movie.I'm there now. 6pm Wednesday. Sitting in the lobby. Sign says ring bell, nobody answers. I called. No answer. Maybe the feature film started without me?

Building is full of doctors offices.

Normal Guy
08-03-11, 22:00
Good things cum to those who wait.

After getting no answer the first time, I figured maybe they were all just busy, so I tried again a little later, and was greeted by Robin, a tall, curvy, very pretty young blond All-American girl in her mid-20s. Super warm and sweet. All the girls were at the movies, and she is the manager and normally does not work with clients. The rooms are nicely furnished, with couches and a TV that plays regular movies. Not porn.

Someone else here said it was doing the same things as an MP, but on a couch instead of a massage table. Very true!

Robin, immediatiatly cuddled up to me and started stroking my leg, and then my bulge. No begging. Super great CBJ, FS available for what I thought was a great price. I buttered my popcorn in the first 10 minutes, but she cuddled on the couch with me for the full hour anyway and just talked. That alone was worth the price to a fat old guy like me.

It's very clean, organized, and the MovieDate idea is very unique! I think AMP / LMP can be more comfy than being on the couch, but it is really great service and certainly a new approach to an old profession! And let's face it, we all crave something new now and then.

She mentioned to me that MPs get hassled because their girls are not licensed masseuses, but there is no license required to watch TV with you. Ingenious!

The place is across the street from Tootsies. 99 NW MG Drive, in a medical office building. Very discreet handwritten sign that says "Suite 101" and another on the door that says Ring Bell. Nothing else.

More info & phone on the MovieDate website. One thing, if you call by phone, be classy and discreet, not obscene. SHe mentioned they get a lot of rude calls, probably like most places.

This Film Critic gives MovieDate two thumbs up, and a 5 Star rating! I can't wait for the sequel.

Trusted seniors PM for more details.

I'm there now. 6pm Wednesday. Sitting in the lobby. Sign says ring bell, nobody answers. I called. No answer. Maybe the feature film started without me?

Building is full of doctors offices.

Mr Clubberman
08-03-11, 22:14
Place is open now, its called caberet gt showgirls. Maybe own by the same people showgirls.I've been told it is owned by the same people that have the Booby Trap on US1 just north of Homestead. Last time I went by the Trap, IT looked closed. Early afternoon.

Normal Guy
08-04-11, 01:23
I'd really like info on this place if anyone has been there. Thanks.

Norm

Mr Clubberman
08-04-11, 06:53

NormI stopped by this club about a month ago, early afternoon. According to their signage, they were open. I saw no cars, but asked a guy in the lot if they were open, Yes was the reply. I walked in, saw or heard NO ONE! Walked around a bit, nothing. Went back out and asked the guy again. He says,"Well, sometimes they are late." Needless to say, I never made an effort to return. Parking used to be a pain, valet only (no valet parking lot "driver" will ever drive my vehicle) and anywhere else in the area, you might get towed.

Igivesoundadvi
08-05-11, 00:44

NormAs a Coral Gables local, I've been to Playmates plenty of times. It was remodeled about a year ago. It was used to be called Alleycats. It is plenty busy in the evenings. $5 cover. All sorts of ladies, Champagne Rooms available and the full menu is available depending on the girl. I've had take out several times. Many are girl / girl friendly. I was with one Girl at my place that begged to be rocked so hard, my thighs were sore for 2 days! It's a smaller place, but very comfy and discreet. Definitely worth a visit. The urnals are shaped like a woman's mouth. A nice touch.

Phatassluva
08-06-11, 11:45
Was in Miami about a month ago and did a strip club run. Not very impressed. I was looking for, Chyna (see pics) my favorite dancer down there but had no luck. She used to dance at Take One Lounge. Has anybody seen her around lately? Let me know. Thanks

Steve28
08-06-11, 14:47
Was in Miami about a month ago and did a strip club run. Not very impressed. I was looking for, Chyna (see pics) my favorite dancer down there but had no luck. She used to dance at Take One Lounge. Has anybody seen her around lately? Let me know. ThanksYou were in town and wasn't impressed by our strip club and leave a picture like that? Jesus christ that girl is tore up from the floor up with a face only a mother would luv.

BornToFish
08-06-11, 17:14
You were in town and wasn't impressed by our strip club and leave a picture like that? Jesus christ that girl is tore up from the floor up with a face only a mother would luv.Her mom probably slapped her daddy for making her that ugly! Should have gone to Tootsies.

Phatassluva
08-07-11, 02:11
Her mom probably slapped her daddy for making her that ugly! Should have gone to Tootsies.Well if I was into white girls with fake tits than maybe I'd go to Tootsies, but I'm not. If you take a look at the title of my post you'd see I was looking for info on the BLACK strip clubs. Black girls with PHAT ASSES. Sorry if that's not appealing to you.

Steve28
08-07-11, 02:15
Well if I was into white girls with fake tits than maybe I'd go to Tootsies, but I'm not. If you take a look at the title of my post you'd see I was looking for info on the BLACK strip clubs. Black girls with PHAT ASSES. Sorry if that's not appealing to you.Putting that picture up is an insult to the many sex black girls. You got coco's, foxy ladies, the lex to name a few. You pick when of the worst looking girls I have ever seen. Jesus that pick with that thing pouring milk on herself almost made me puke.

Mr Clubberman
08-07-11, 08:11
Her mom probably slapped her daddy for making her that ugly! Should have gone to Tootsies.Mama had to tie a pork chop around her neck so the dog would play with her!

BBC305
08-07-11, 11:19
I know right now the premier club here is KOD. You might to check that club out if what you like is girls with fat asses. I like the same thing as you but wouldn't dare go into take one over Kod, Cocos or Lexx.

Now onto chyna, I know a female that looks very similar to the one you posted but goes by diamond diva. I'll post a pic when I get home since I'm on my phone now and I might be able to get you in contact with her if so.

Phatassluva
08-07-11, 15:11
I know right now the premier club here is KOD. You might to check that club out if what you like is girls with fat asses. I like the same thing as you but wouldn't dare go into take one over Kod, Cocos or Lexx.

Now onto chyna, I know a female that looks very similar to the one you posted but goes by diamond diva. I'll post a pic when I get home since I'm on my phone now and I might be able to get you in contact with her if so.Ok cool man. Thanks

BBC305
08-07-11, 21:06
Ok cool man. ThanksLike I said, this one goes by Diamond Diva. Let me know.

Yellow One
08-07-11, 23:38
Like I said, this one goes by Diamond Diva. Let me know.

140246Shit, I'd take a crack at that.

Lurker X
08-08-11, 05:26

140246You guys out there doing the big, fat ghetto butt girls, God Bless you.

Someone has to take on the task, but it won't be me. LOL

Phatassluva
08-08-11, 14:08

140246thanks for the help man but that's actually not her. I appreciate the effort though. I hope we can get more of this going on for those of us that like black, phat, asses. I'm usually in Miami a few times a year. Next time I'm down I'll do another tour of the strip clubs and see what I come up with. I've been to KOD and I agree with you that is probably the best place talent wise. My only thing is I'm not into strip clubs that are a big "show". I'm not there to throw thousands of one's on stage or throw dough at the feet of a chick who's clapping her ass in front of me. Nope. KOD is like a big night club where it seems people are going to be seen. My objective at a strip club is to get my dick on a phat ass and get very high milage lap dances and hopefully much more than that. And hopefully some take out. I haven't had much luck doing that at KOD. Now I have been able to do that at Coco's, Rolexxx, Take One, and a few other spots. Only thing is you usually sacrifice talent level in exchange for it. So usually on the hunt for a KOD looking chick who is giving laps, suckin, and F'and like a Coco's or Rolexxx chick. It's not the easiest thing to do these days. Back in the day maybe 7 years ago in Miami it was a breeze. Dimes were quick to let you know that were F'and and suckin. Today not so much. I don't really understand why esp w / the economy so jacked up. What do yall think?

BBC305
08-08-11, 15:25
You guys out there doing the big, fat ghetto butt girls, God Bless you.

Someone has to take on the task, but it won't be me. LOLLmao, if it gets wet and its pink on a female, I'm all over it. I like phat asses as well but that doesn't mean that I'll take on a light weight. Besides, in my book there's a PHAT ass and a FAT ass. I have my limits.

BBC305
08-08-11, 15:30
I agree. KOD is more of a club than a strip club but unfortunately that's where all the stars and athletes go so that's where the talent goes. I don't do strip clubs as much as I did but yes. 7-10 years ago you walked in right before they closed and walked out with a nice piece. My spot back then was Black Gold. If I left there empty handed, I'd hit the strip and was destined to find something close.

thanks for the help man but that's actually not her. I appreciate the effort though. I hope we can get more of this going on for those of us that like black, phat, asses. I'm usually in Miami a few times a year. Next time I'm down I'll do another tour of the strip clubs and see what I come up with. I've been to KOD and I agree with you that is probably the best place talent wise. My only thing is I'm not into strip clubs that are a big "show". I'm not there to throw thousands of one's on stage or throw dough at the feet of a chick who's clapping her ass in front of me. Nope. KOD is like a big night club where it seems people are going to be seen. My objective at a strip club is to get my dick on a phat ass and get very high milage lap dances and hopefully much more than that. And hopefully some take out. I haven't had much luck doing that at KOD. Now I have been able to do that at Coco's, Rolexxx, Take One, and a few other spots. Only thing is you usually sacrifice talent level in exchange for it. So usually on the hunt for a KOD looking chick who is giving laps, suckin, and F'and like a Coco's or Rolexxx chick. It's not the easiest thing to do these days. Back in the day maybe 7 years ago in Miami it was a breeze. Dimes were quick to let you know that were F'and and suckin. Today not so much. I don't really understand why esp w / the economy so jacked up. What do yall think?

Phatassluva
08-09-11, 08:11
I agree. KOD is more of a club than a strip club but unfortunately that's where all the stars and athletes go so that's where the talent goes. I don't do strip clubs as much as I did but yes. 7-10 years ago you walked in right before they closed and walked out with a nice piece. My spot back then was Black Gold. If I left there empty handed, I'd hit the strip and was destined to find something close.Yeah I heard Black Gold was off the hook back in the day. I'm pissed that I never got a chance to check it out. I definitely heard that there were DIMES in there that were F'and and suckin. I started traveling to Miami about 7 years ago. I guess I caught the tale end of the glory days down there. LOL. Even 7 years ago, my boy and I would stay on south beach and party till about 3am. Then we'd leave and hit the strip clubs. We usually had no problem setting something up for later at the hotel with some a few dimes. Since then though things have fallen off in Miami. Damn shame. Have you had any luck with take out from KOD?

Vfor666
08-09-11, 17:39

NormThere is alot of fun to be had but you have to work it, when I used to hit that spot every week I'd get all kinds of action going with a few of the girls there.

As always familiarity and a good bundle of cash does wonders. LOL

Atl For Life
08-09-11, 20:36
Yeah I heard Black Gold was off the hook back in the day. I'm pissed that I never got a chance to check it out. I definitely heard that there were DIMES in there that were F'and and suckin. I started traveling to Miami about 7 years ago. I guess I caught the tale end of the glory days down there. LOL. Even 7 years ago, my boy and I would stay on south beach and party till about 3am. Then we'd leave and hit the strip clubs. We usually had no problem setting something up for later at the hotel with some a few dimes. Since then though things have fallen off in Miami. Damn shame. Have you had any luck with take out from KOD?I've been going to Miami on business for the past 15 years or so. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a big difference between then and now. A lot of strip clubs have closed and new ones have opened. Like Phatassluva I'm only interested in black girls with phat asses. And on that level I actually think the talent level is better in Miami now since a lot of the finer strippers seem to be continually moving from North Carolina, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Houston, New Orleans etc to come dance in Miami. Being a frequent traveler, I run a lot into the same girls in different strip clubs and different cities.

I was never crazy about Black Gold 'cause some customers used to get jacked by the bouncers there. You can get take out from KOD. A lot of the girls who are now at KOD used to dance at Take 1 (including The Body and your girl Chyna). It's just that once they move to KOD they also jack up their prices.

BBC305
08-10-11, 09:42
I'm pretty sure there is take out at KOD but don't know of any. I did have a great experience with some takeout from the new club called QOD. Went there about 3 months ago and left with arm candy but haven't seen here there since.

Yeah I heard Black Gold was off the hook back in the day. I'm pissed that I never got a chance to check it out. I definitely heard that there were DIMES in there that were F'and and suckin. I started traveling to Miami about 7 years ago. I guess I caught the tale end of the glory days down there. LOL. Even 7 years ago, my boy and I would stay on south beach and party till about 3am. Then we'd leave and hit the strip clubs. We usually had no problem setting something up for later at the hotel with some a few dimes. Since then though things have fallen off in Miami. Damn shame. Have you had any luck with take out from KOD?

BBC305
08-10-11, 09:47
I never had any issues at blackgold with the bouncers although I'd heard stories. It might be because I'm bigger than a lot.

Of their bouncers. I know that if you wanted action and take out back then for sure, the club to go to was club.

ICE (club VIP). They went by different names. It's right off 7th ave on 79 on the opposite side of where the trannies hang. They had shower shows that were off the hook and then at 4am they had the lockout / lightsout. You paid an extra 40, the door were locked, lights went out and anything went. Man those were the days.

I've been going to Miami on business for the past 15 years or so. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a big difference between then and now. A lot of strip clubs have closed and new ones have opened. Like Phatassluva I'm only interested in black girls with phat asses. And on that level I actually think the talent level is better in Miami now since a lot of the finer strippers seem to be continually moving from North Carolina, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Houston, New Orleans etc to come dance in Miami. Being a frequent traveler, I run a lot into the same girls in different strip clubs and different cities.

I was never crazy about Black Gold 'cause some customers used to get jacked by the bouncers there. You can get take out from KOD. A lot of the girls who are now at KOD used to dance at Take 1 (including The Body and your girl Chyna). It's just that once they move to KOD they also jack up their prices.

Phatassluva
08-10-11, 15:53
I've been going to Miami on business for the past 15 years or so. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a big difference between then and now. A lot of strip clubs have closed and new ones have opened. Like Phatassluva I'm only interested in black girls with phat asses. And on that level I actually think the talent level is better in Miami now since a lot of the finer strippers seem to be continually moving from North Carolina, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Houston, New Orleans etc to come dance in Miami. Being a frequent traveler, I run a lot into the same girls in different strip clubs and different cities.

I was never crazy about Black Gold 'cause some customers used to get jacked by the bouncers there. You can get take out from KOD. A lot of the girls who are now at KOD used to dance at Take 1 (including The Body and your girl Chyna). It's just that once they move to KOD they also jack up their prices.I agree there is a lot of talent moving to Miami. I just think there not as many flat out hoes anymore. I mean I remember when I first started going to Miami there would be dimes coming up to me in the strip club offering their services. I mean they were hungry. A lot of the dimes there now I'm sure are still F'and but like you said they want a lot more money and they a lot more guarded about it. You probably got to spend a few hundred on them atleast and have small talk for a few hours before they offer some ass at an insane price. I'm not complaining because I still love Miami it's just more difficult to find dime take out these days, for me atleast.

Like ATL I used to do a lot of business travel to Miami and I loved it. I would see the same chicks at different spots as well. My rotation used to be Rolexxx, Coco's, Diamonds, Take One. Since then Rolexx has gone to shit (unless something has changed in the last 2 years). Diamonds now turned to KOD where there are so many idiots paying girls hundreds or even thousands to dance on a pole that the dimes don't have much incentive to suck some meat. Coco's and Take One recently have been the best for take out in my experiece. One thing that my boy does that I need to try is make like a tue-thu trip down there. He says during the week the girls aren't making much dough and they are much more likely to bend over at the hotel. I may try KOD on a tue or wed and see what happens. Now that I think about it, I'm def due a trip. I may try that next month.

ATL, I think the Chyna you're talking about is blac Chyna. The one who's all over the net now and youtube. The Chyna I'm talking about is thicker than her and all natural. She's not as popular. If I'm wrong please let me know. Ok, fellas I'm going to look for my ticket and hotel now.

Normal Guy
08-11-11, 14:27
Sorry, I don't know her name. I was super sweet and nice, but she ended up punching me in the head several times after trying to grab my phone out of my hand at a red light. Drunk, nasty, violent. I just pulled into a gas station (well-lit public place where I felt safer) and told her to get out of the car. Then she asked me for $5. Yes, that is a five, not an abreviation for a larger number. Five.

If she had a knife or a bottle, or if I had been driving on a busy street, I'd be dead.

Big tall well-built girl, blond, American, huge implants, lives in Pembroke Pines. Danger Will Robinson, Danger.

Let the buyer beware.

If you are at Porky's, avoid all blonds and go for Brunettes or Red Heads only. They are less likely to punch you.

More details, PM. This was by far the worst experience I ever had with a girl, and I've been around ALL the blocks.

Norm

Atl For Life
08-11-11, 21:04
Sorry, I don't know her name. I was super sweet and nice, but she ended up punching me in the head several times after trying to grab my phone out of my hand at a red light. Drunk, nasty, violent. I just pulled into a gas station (well-lit public place where I felt safer) and told her to get out of the car. Then she asked me for $5. Yes, that is a five, not an abreviation for a larger number. Five.

If she had a knife or a bottle, or if I had been driving on a busy street, I'd be dead.

Big tall well-built girl, blond, American, huge implants, lives in Pembroke Pines. Danger Will Robinson, Danger.

Let the buyer beware.

If you are at Porky's, avoid all blonds and go for Brunettes or Red Heads only. They are less likely to punch you.

More details, PM. This was by far the worst experience I ever had with a girl, and I've been around ALL the blocks.

NormSorry to hear about your bad experience, Norm.

Can you give us more details? What led to the episode of punching? Did she ask you for a ride home or was it a take out situation?

Atl For Life
08-11-11, 21:07
I agree there is a lot of talent moving to Miami. I just think there not as many flat out hoes anymore. I mean I remember when I first started going to Miami there would be dimes coming up to me in the strip club offering their services. I mean they were hungry. A lot of the dimes there now I'm sure are still F'and but like you said they want a lot more money and they a lot more guarded about it. You probably got to spend a few hundred on them atleast and have small talk for a few hours before they offer some ass at an insane price. I'm not complaining because I still love Miami it's just more difficult to find dime take out these days, for me atleast.

Like ATL I used to do a lot of business travel to Miami and I loved it. I would see the same chicks at different spots as well. My rotation used to be Rolexxx, Coco's, Diamonds, Take One. Since then Rolexx has gone to shit (unless something has changed in the last 2 years). Diamonds now turned to KOD where there are so many idiots paying girls hundreds or even thousands to dance on a pole that the dimes don't have much incentive to suck some meat. Coco's and Take One recently have been the best for take out in my experiece. One thing that my boy does that I need to try is make like a tue-thu trip down there. He says during the week the girls aren't making much dough and they are much more likely to bend over at the hotel. I may try KOD on a tue or wed and see what happens. Now that I think about it, I'm def due a trip. I may try that next month.

ATL, I think the Chyna you're talking about is blac Chyna. The one who's all over the net now and youtube. The Chyna I'm talking about is thicker than her and all natural. She's not as popular. If I'm wrong please let me know. Ok, fellas I'm going to look for my ticket and hotel now.I'm pretty sure it wasn't Blac Chyna. This girl is bigger than Blac Chyna. She either goes by China or China Doll (or Chyna Doll).

Phatassluva
08-12-11, 07:47
I'm pretty sure it wasn't Blac Chyna. This girl is bigger than Blac Chyna. She either goes by China or China Doll (or Chyna Doll).Ok, cool. Thanks. I'm going to do a tour of the Miami strip clubs prob sometime next month. I think I'm going to do this during the week and see what happens.

Normal Guy
08-12-11, 17:08
Ok, cool. Thanks. I'm going to do a tour of the Miami strip clubs prob sometime next month. I think I'm going to do this during the week and see what happens.There is also a girl who I met on the street in Hollywood with a similar name. Young, petite, very cute. Not the girl in the video.

Sick0
08-14-11, 19:14
Wow this is sick. Sad to read about it.

Let the buyer beware.

Norm

Animal131
08-15-11, 19:20

Let the buyer beware.

NormDamn I know a couple guys who drive with hand guys. She is playing roulette.

Normal Guy
08-18-11, 16:11
Damn I know a couple guys who drive with hand guys. She is playing roulette.I probably should carry some sort of protection in the car. Not rubbers, but something to at least defend myself with, but I am a wimp and I don't.

A long time ago in a city called Newark, NJ (outside NYC) I picked up a girl who pulled a box-cutter razor blade out. I think she was just trying to scare me, not a real threat. So the only thing I could think of was to reach for the remote control for my phone answering machine (if any of you are old enough to remember when answering machines had remote controls that you held up to a payphone receiver to make a beep noise that played your messages.)

From her point of view it just looked like a little black plastic thing, about the size of a small remote control.

"Don't make me use this" I sternly warned her."Just put the knife away and get out of the car."

Luckily, she did. (Otherwise, I may of had to press the button and made a beeping noise.)

If nothing else, the World's Oldest Profession (and its professionals) have given us a wealth of stories to fondly look back on.

Norm

p.s. I know the Newark thing was a SW story posted in the Strip Club board. Sorry, the topic just morphed...

Normal Guy
08-22-11, 12:36
A nice change. This is like a mini-strip bar, or an "aspiring" strip bar. Girls are not naked, but some are cute and some are easy. Not all are either, though.

$15 / beer buckets. Low pressure. $25 lap dances.

Victoria (little latina spinner, wed-thru-sun) is my new favorite and improves with repetitive visits to Lapland.

Norm

p.s. If you've been there before and hated it, give it another try. New owners have improved it a lot. FriNites are the best, although a weeknite has less girls, but less customers too to compete with.

Mobil2
08-28-11, 06:50

Let the buyer beware.

NormAnd you thought being a pimp was easy work. LOL in all seriousness you have to be real careful and not let your gaurd down around these girls.

Illini333
09-03-11, 00:37
Any club have a majority Haitian girls? What about massage places? Any Haitian SW in Little Haiti? Thanks

Lurker X
09-03-11, 07:11
Any club have a majority Haitian girls? What about massage places? Any Haitian SW in Little Haiti? ThanksLook on BP, you can find the Haitian providers there under the 50 dollar specials, if you really want that.

BBC305
09-03-11, 10:51
Any club have a majority Haitian girls? What about massage places? Any Haitian SW in Little Haiti? ThanksNot sure about a Haitian SW since they'll just be considered BSWs. You won't know if they're Haitian or not until you ask but I'm almost positive theres a few Haitian strippers in most of the clubs. Take one, foxy lady, mint, and since they are now claiming 300 girls, I'm almost positive KOD will have more than a few. Once again, they're all black until you ask.

Very Scary
09-03-11, 14:30
Any club have a majority Haitian girls? What about massage places? Any Haitian SW in Little Haiti? ThanksLots of them at Angels

Lurker X
09-03-11, 15:50
I really want to go check out this place, but my latest obsession, Brenda, is keeping me tapped out dry.

Can somebody try it out and report back here for the benefit of the mongering community.

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/o_-p_-e-_-n-_-mon-thru-sat-10am-10pm-_-305_-707_8447-_-23/14609056

* ____ *O*___ *P*____ *E* ____ *N* ____ (mon thru sat 10am. 10pm) _ 305_ 707_8447 __. 23.

Posted: September 3, 2011, 03:25 PM.

NEW SERVICE!

-. WATCH MOVIE / S IN PRIVATE WITH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NEXT TO YOU!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SPECIAL!

VIP ROOMS. Plus TIP.

(normally cost $50 per hr. Wknd special only)

*OPEN MONDAY_SATURDAY*

10am. 10pm.

WALK RIGHT IN!

99 nw Miami Gardens Dr. #101.

Miami Gardens, Fl. 33169.

305-707-8447.

MovieDatecompanions. Com

Member #4860
09-04-11, 03:04
I know I read at least one good report about this on this Forum, but can't remember from who. My understanding is that everything is done except in a seated position (no lying down). Seems interesting.

I really want to go check out this place, but my latest obsession, Brenda, is keeping me tapped out dry.

Can somebody try it out and report back here for the benefit of the mongering community.

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/o_-p_-e-_-n-_-mon-thru-sat-10am-10pm-_-305_-707_8447-_-23/14609056

Normal Guy
09-04-11, 20:42

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/o_-p_-e-_-n-_-mon-thru-sat-10am-10pm-_-305_-707_8447-_-23/14609056I posted on Movie Date in the Massage board, or one of the other boards. I was very happy with MD and will gladly go back. The biz is for sale, so I hear, so who knows how long it will be open. I love the concept and have never read a bad review.

Norm

Normal Guy
09-04-11, 20:44
Any club have a majority Haitian girls? What about massage places? Any Haitian SW in Little Haiti? ThanksAngels. BYOC (if you know what I mean)

Normal Guy
09-04-11, 21:29
http://miami.backpage.com/Strippers/the-safehouse-premier-executive-lounge-27/14590488

Anybody ever hear of this place? Open yet? I wonder what they mean by not shedding clothes.

Norm

Normal Guy
09-04-11, 21:38
http://miami.backpage.com/Strippers/grand-opening-top-of-the-line-luxury-gentlemens-club-35/14589581

Their ad says "stay in our South Beach hotel." Does this mean they will have a hotel co-located with a strip club? Now THAT could be fun. Or does it mean they have a deal with a hotel to put up their traveling skank while they are in town?

Keep your eyes open for their grand opening ads.

Norm (always looking for a new flavor)

Normal Guy
09-05-11, 16:38
http://miami.backpage.com/Strippers/grand-opening-top-of-the-line-luxury-gentlemens-club-35/14589581

Their ad says "stay in our South Beach hotel." Does this mean they will have a hotel co-located with a strip club? Now THAT could be fun. Or does it mean they have a deal with a hotel to put up their traveling skank while they are in town?

Norm (always looking for a new flavor) This place must be built on a cursed Indian burial ground or something, since every biz that opens fails. The new Wonderland will try there too. I hope thye have better luck. I actually liked BG, since the girls would just grab your bulge and eliminate all the guessing games.

Norm

Normal Guy
09-05-11, 22:16
This place is a dump. Don't waste your time or your gas. If you are just driving by, do just that -- and drive by, without stopping.

Girls are a D+ at best, and buying them a drink costs $20.

VIP entry fee is $100, yes. A full Ben Franklin just to go to their little dingy downstairs, plus tips. The girls will do anything you ask for, but there are nicer options for the price. VIP in the nicest clubs are less than Porky's.

So instead, I worked off my stress with a trip to Angelinas LMP, well-hidden at Coral Way & 78th.

More at the MP board.

Norm.

P. S. Pink Pussycat is closed for Renovations. Still?

Normal Guy
09-05-11, 22:31

Can somebody try it out and report back here for the benefit of the mongering community.They advertised a Labor Day Weekend special, so I went there today and they were closed! Handwritten piece of paper on the door saying "closed Labor Day, will reopen at 10am Tuesday."

While I like this place, a lot, they might take a lesson in customer service. You don't advertise a special and then close. If you do close, have the courtesy of saying so on your answering machine. Next time I go there, I may deduct $3. 70 for a gallon of gas from my tip, and then explain why. (Well, actually, I won't. I'll forget all about this by then, and just cast forth my DNA with a smile. At least I can complain here. Catharsis, and all that.)

N.

Lurker X
09-06-11, 00:27
They advertised a Labor Day Weekend special, so I went there today and they were closed! Handwritten piece of paper on the door saying "closed Labor Day, will reopen at 10am Tuesday."

While I like this place, a lot, they might take a lesson in customer service. You don't advertise a special and then close. If you do close, have the courtesy of saying so on your answering machine. Next time I go there, I may deduct $3. 70 for a gallon of gas from my tip, and then explain why. (Well, actually, I won't. I'll forget all about this by then, and just cast forth my DNA with a smile. At least I can complain here. Catharsis, and all that.)

N.Yeah, I was there on a Saturday once and the same sign was up. Said the bathroom was broke, but I know there was another reason.

I think they're having a difficult time finding hostesses.

Dave9090
09-06-11, 10:12
I think Movie time is more of a massage parlor. They are getting pricey as the donation is now only $50 on special days when they are closed and the tip was 50 but now more like 100. What was once 100 total is now 150 and they are spotty on being open and the quality. Good time can still be had just more expensive.

QUOTE=Lurker X; 1271200]Yeah, I was there on a Saturday once and the same sign was up. Said the bathroom was broke, but I know there was another reason.

I think they're having a difficult time finding hostesses.[/QUOTE]

Lurker X
09-06-11, 22:32
[QUOTE=Dave9090; 1271380]I think Movie time is more of a massage parlor. They are getting pricey as the donation is now only $50 on special days when they are closed and the tip was 50 but now more like 100. What was once 100 total is now 150 and they are spotty on being open and the quality. Good time can still be had just more expensive.

Hell, for 150 I can go to Mandy's and get FS

Lurker X
09-07-11, 13:16
[QUOTE=Lurker X; 1271819]Yeah but lurker would you really pay $150 for FS for a hot lookin working girl like at a strip club?Mandy's is not a strip club. LOUser.

Normal Guy
09-10-11, 18:57
Yeah, I was there on a Saturday once and the same sign was up. Said the bathroom was broke, but I know there was another reason.

I think they're having a difficult time finding hostesses.Correct on the labor shortage. Someone there asked me to refer girls to them. House takes none of the girl's tip, so its a good deal for the staff. I also heard they had a plumbing problem, so that may have been for real. But in this biz, who knows.

The biz is also for sale. I'm not sure why someone would pay for a biz like this, since you could start one very cheaply.

Mia305
09-10-11, 23:09
This place is a dump. Don't waste your time or your gas. If you are just driving by, do just that. And drive by, without stopping.

Girls are a D+ at best, and buying them a drink costs $20.

VIP entry fee is $100, yes. A full Ben Franklin just to go to their little dingy downstairs, plus tips. The girls will do anything you ask for, but there are nicer options for the price. VIP in the nicest clubs are less than Porky's.

So instead, I worked off my stress with a trip to Angelinas LMP, well-hidden at Coral Way & 78th.

More at the MP board.

Norm.

P. S. Pink Pussycat is closed for Renovations. Still?Pink pussy cat still closed. I don't have any hard info but I have seen a few times driving by it in early afternoon (12-3pm) that there are contractors coming in / out of it so it does seem like it is undergoing renovations. Hopefully that doesn't translate in higher fees. We'll see.

BornToFish
09-11-11, 16:21
Where is Mandy's at?

Lurker X
09-12-11, 05:34
Where is Mandy's at?Http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3712662949/mandys-inc-hallandale

Behind Mattress Giant. Pricy, but really good.

Normal Guy
09-13-11, 18:44

Coming soon. Wonderland, formerly....a bunch of places where Black Gold used to be at 79th and Biscayne.

Let's see if these guys can do better than the previous incarnations.

Its the old Black Gold AKA Madonna's II

Originally Posted by Normal Guy

http://miami.backpage.com/Strippers/.ub-35/14589581

Norm (always looking for a new flavor)

Louielouie
09-18-11, 17:50
She advertises on BP in honmestead. Anybody know where this pic is taken and what are her services like.

http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u/large/33019758/IMG_20110915_020304.jpg

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/freaky-russian-white-gurl-all-day-special-24/14757606

Thanks for any info

Atl For Life
09-20-11, 21:54

Coming soon. Wonderland, formerly. A bunch of places where Black Gold used to be at 79th and Biscayne.

Let's see if these guys can do better than the previous incarnations.Did anyone get a chance to sample the grand opening yet? I'll be in Miami next month and I'd like to know if it's worth trying it out.

Funboy22
09-26-11, 20:37
Heading to Miami this weekend with two Orlando dancers. If you were me, where would you recommend? Please PM me, thanks.

Very Scary
09-27-11, 12:15
Heading to Miami this weekend with two Orlando dancers. If you were me, where would you recommend? Please PM me, thanks.It depends. What are you looking for?

Gruglok
10-05-11, 00:45
I was expecting to be blown away due to all of the hype, but I've got to say, Tootsie's was a massive let down. Maybe I'm spoiled by my preference to escorts, but this is the most "all business" tittie club I've ever been to.

Very Scary
10-05-11, 08:32
I was expecting to be blown away due to all of the hype, but I've got to say, Tootsie's was a massive let down. Maybe I'm spoiled by my preference to escorts, but this is the most "all business" tittie club I've ever been to.When did you go?

BornToFish
10-26-11, 14:00
Anyone been to Wonderland yer? Worth the trip?

Pensfan87
10-26-11, 17:16
Anyone been to Wonderland yer? Worth the trip?It's not open yet, I heard someone say that they where going to be opening at the end of Oct. I have serious doubts that it will ever open!

Very Scary
10-27-11, 10:06
Anyone been to Wonderland yer? Worth the trip?Website says grand opening on the 17th of November.

Lurker X
10-27-11, 20:02
Website says grand opening on the 17th of November.That's a Thursday night, why not on a Saturday?

Ddek981
11-04-11, 22:22
So this section seems to be rather slow, I visit Miami frequently and recently got into the strip club scene. Does anyone have a top 3, or 5 or so strip clubs in Miami area? As in, best for mileage.

Mr Clubberman
11-05-11, 07:29
So this section seems to be rather slow, I visit Miami frequently and recently got into the strip club scene. Does anyone have a top 3, or 5 or so strip clubs in Miami area? As in, best for mileage.Not something one should willing give out to a newbie. Search the net, there are sites that have club reviews.

Lurker X
11-05-11, 08:13
Website says grand opening on the 17th of November.Wonderland Miami.

What's up! Heaven will open its gates next week, November 11th make sure to come check it out and have the best time of your life!

Loafer Boat
11-05-11, 08:25
Not something one should willing give out to a newbie. Search the net, there are sites that have club reviews.Seriously? You're giving this guy grief? You hardly have more post. With nothing but commentary on most of yours! No info. This guy was just trying to spark the board with some dialog. Certainly can't compare him to a noob looking for info on first post. In the words of Sgt Hulka."lighten up Francis!"

Mr Clubberman
11-06-11, 00:51
Seriously? You're giving this guy grief? You hardly have more post. With nothing but commentary on most of yours! No info. This guy was just trying to spark the board with some dialog. Certainly can't compare him to a noob looking for info on first post. In the words of Sgt Hulka."lighten up Francis!"No grief, just advice. If you take it as "grief", well that's your problem!

Ddek981
11-07-11, 18:33
Not something one should willing give out to a newbie. Search the net, there are sites that have club reviews.Technically, I am a "Regular Member," not a Newbie. Anyways, I was just trying to get this section back to life, since there was no posting for a week. Plus, new clubs come and go and change hands all the time, so I figured an updated list of top clubs would be nice, and could spark some comments / input. Just my 2 cents.

Normal Guy
11-07-11, 19:56
Was in the neighboorhood on Sunday afternoon, stopped by Stonewalls. Pretty quiet, no cover, $3 beer.

Candy is a tall, supple, very cute Latina. Grabbed my crotch in first 5 seconds of conversation. (I love that.)

I asked how much per song, and she said its best to negotiate a flat rate with the girl beforehand rather than pay by the song, so I took that to mean "extras were available."

I asked which girl there gave the best head. She said "That would be me!" CBJ $ and the Room was $30 special, she said.

She took my $30 to the bar, and then she came back and said the $30 room special was over; it was now $50 for the room, but that I could just cut her $ to $.8 to make it the same total price. (I think this was an honest mistake, not bait & switch since she cut her own price without me even having to ask. She just did not want me to walk.)

It was really, really good. She was awesome and relentless and sucked like a champ. Let me kiss and play with her perfect natural boobs, touch her cootch while she did the job. I asked for BBBJ for an extra tip, but she refused.

Their back rooms are little booths with nice leather couches. Comfy for just about anything you'd want back there. Candy told me to mop up and leave it in the ash tray. Very convenient compared to what some girls have asked me to do over the years after CBJ. After we left the Honeymoon Suite, the barmaid goes in with a huge maglight flashlight and cleans up. (if you think YOUR job stinks, imagine hers...)

At night the rooms are $100. Which I told Candy I would never, ever pay. She laughed and said "I know."

Norm

Lurker X
11-07-11, 22:05
Was in the neighboorhood on Sunday afternoon, stopped by Stonewalls. Pretty quiet, no cover, $3 beer.

Candy is a tall, supple, very cute Latina. Grabbed my crotch in first 5 seconds of conversation. (I love that.)

I asked how much per song, and she said its best to negotiate a flat rate with the girl beforehand rather than pay by the song, so I took that to mean "extras were available."

I asked which girl there gave the best head. She said "That would be me!" CBJ $ and the Room was $30 special, she said.

She took my $30 to the bar, and then she came back and said the $30 room special was over; it was now $50 for the room, but that I could just cut her $ to $.8 to make it the same total price. (I think this was an honest mistake, not bait & switch since she cut her own price without me even having to ask. She just did not want me to walk.)

It was really, really good. She was awesome and relentless and sucked like a champ. Let me kiss and play with her perfect natural boobs, touch her cootch while she did the job. I asked for BBBJ for an extra tip, but she refused.

Their back rooms are little booths with nice leather couches. Comfy for just about anything you'd want back there. Candy told me to mop up and leave it in the ash tray. Very convenient compared to what some girls have asked me to do over the years after CBJ. After we left the Honeymoon Suite, the barmaid goes in with a huge maglight flashlight and cleans up. (if you think YOUR job stinks, imagine hers.)

At night the rooms are $100. Which I told Candy I would never, ever pay. She laughed and said "I know."

NormDamn Norm, for 130. You could have scooped up a cute SWer and gone the Pink House off 79th, got pics and vids as well as BBBJ / GFE action, cum on her face or make her swallow your load or banged her in the butt!

TNGentleman2
11-09-11, 12:20
Hi, I am new to the board. Went to Club Lexx in North Miami for the first time (Tues afternoon). Was a little scary at first, having to get patted down to enter. I was the only white guy in the place. Drinks were $6 (2-4-1). Girls were all mixed or black. Ranged from chunky to very hot. I got some pretty good $5 lap dances from several of the girls. Was there for a couple of hours and finally decided to take one of the girls to the lap dance area. Had a great time. Girls were friendly, prices were fair. Didn't feel hustled like at some of the "nicer" clubs. I will certainly go back.

Very Scary
11-09-11, 13:32

Their back rooms are little booths with nice leather couches. Comfy for just about anything you'd want back there. Candy told me to mop up and leave it in the ash tray. Very convenient compared to what some girls have asked me to do over the years after CBJ. After we left the Honeymoon Suite, the barmaid goes in with a huge maglight flashlight and cleans up. (if you think YOUR job stinks, imagine hers.)

NormI've gotten FS in that club for the 100. I always go at night, so I had to pay 100 for the room.

Very Scary
11-09-11, 13:33
Hi, I am new to the board. Went to Club Lexx in North Miami for the first time (Tues afternoon). Was a little scary at first, having to get patted down to enter. I was the only white guy in the place. Drinks were $6 (2-4-1). Girls were all mixed or black. Ranged from chunky to very hot. I got some pretty good $5 lap dances from several of the girls. Was there for a couple of hours and finally decided to take one of the girls to the lap dance area. Had a great time. Girls were friendly, prices were fair. Didn't feel hustled like at some of the "nicer" clubs. I will certainly go back.Do they still dance two feet in front of you, instead of in your lap? That why I never went back to this place.

TNGentleman2
11-09-11, 16:47
Do they still dance two feet in front of you, instead of in your lap? That why I never went back to this place.It depends. The main dance floor is in the center of the bar. Its strange in that you have to ball up your money and throw it up there. However, the $5 dances were provided up close and personal. I was sitting at the bar and they gave me the dances right there. Good dances for the $. They had some different areas for the "friction" dances and those were $10 per song. Those areas were fairly private, but not completely.

Mnigac
11-11-11, 16:44
I've gotten FS in that club for the 100. I always go at night, so I had to pay 100 for the room.Wow, that's amazing you got that there for $100. I always thought strippers would be a minimum of $250, the good looking ones anyway.

R the Man
11-11-11, 19:09
Arrived here just after midnight, and it was full of girls and guys, but not too crowded. The place is smallish, but there was a terrific assortment of girls of all colours, shapes, and sizes, ranging in looks from 6-8. Beer was reasonable at $5. I had dances with Jasmine, a slim, pretty and friendly East Indian girl. She gave very sensual dances and was a good tease. I then sampled Daniela, a more meaty but also friendly, chatty girl from Argentina. She had great tits and a fabulous ass. Both girls offered sensual dances with lots of touching (both ways) and better mileage (within SC bounds) than I remembered from my last visit to Miami clubs (about a year ago).

Dances were $25 in the lapdance booths, with decent privacy. I heard the Champagne Rooms were $85 for the house and half-hour minimum negotiated with the girls (usually around $200). I'm not usually a Champagne Room kinda guy (prefer variety rather than spending time with just one girl) , but it seemed like you would end up happy there.

Hoping to visit Coco's and Ro-Lexx tomorrow night for comparison. Hope they still have $10 dances and even better mileage.

R.

R the Man
11-11-11, 19:36
I wanted to get to Coco's, but I'm staying at a hotel in Coral Gables, and the taxi fare finder web site says it's 20 miles and $60 to go by cab from my hotel to Coco's. Does that sound right? If so, that's obviously out of my price range to get $5 dances. Guess I'll stick around here instead. Playmates again, or BT's.

R.

Very Scary
11-11-11, 22:12
Wow, that's amazing you got that there for $100. I always thought strippers would be a minimum of $250, the good looking ones anyway.Stonewalls is a hole in the wall club. Do not pay 250 for any girl there!

Ddek981
11-14-11, 16:16
I am a big fan of just sitting at the stage and "watching." Around where I live, the clubs are only topless. I will be down in Miami soon, and wondering what the best or top few NUDE clubs are for watching at the stage. I don't like bright clubs, and they must serve beer!

Thanks

Mr Clubberman
11-15-11, 02:38
"Miami" is a big area. If you narrow down your location, I can tell you better. Also, what type of club do you enjoy? There are many options in South Florida. I doubt you could find a strip club in "Miami" that DOESN'T sell beer. .

I am a big fan of just sitting at the stage and "watching." Around where I live, the clubs are only topless. I will be down in Miami soon, and wondering what the best or top few NUDE clubs are for watching at the stage. I don't like bright clubs, and they must serve beer!

Thanks

Very Scary
11-15-11, 03:14
"Miami" is a big area. If you narrow down your location, I can tell you better. Also, what type of club do you enjoy? There are many options in South Florida. I doubt you could find a strip club in "Miami" that DOESN'T sell beer.Madonnas on south beach doesn't sell beer.

Ddek981
11-15-11, 12:17
"Miami" is a big area. If you narrow down your location, I can tell you better. Also, what type of club do you enjoy? There are many options in South Florida. I doubt you could find a strip club in "Miami" that DOESN'T sell beer. .Well, I am looking for more around downtown miami and coral gables / kendall area. I'm not much for latino or black clubs, mainly white / European. Other than that, just a good place to sit at the stage and watch some good full nudity for a while, and good mileage on LD's. I appreciate your help.

TNGentleman2
11-15-11, 15:03
Arrived here just after midnight, and it was full of girls and guys, but not too crowded. The place is smallish, but there was a terrific assortment of girls of all colours, shapes, and sizes, ranging in looks from 6-8. Beer was reasonable at $5. I had dances with Jasmine, a slim, pretty and friendly East Indian girl. She gave very sensual dances and was a good tease. I then sampled Daniela, a more meaty but also friendly, chatty girl from Argentina. She had great tits and a fabulous ass. Both girls offered sensual dances with lots of touching (both ways) and better mileage (within SC bounds) than I remembered from my last visit to Miami clubs (about a year ago).

Dances were $25 in the lapdance booths, with decent privacy. I heard the Champagne Rooms were $85 for the house and half-hour minimum negotiated with the girls (usually around $200). I'm not usually a Champagne Room kinda guy (prefer variety rather than spending time with just one girl) , but it seemed like you would end up happy there.

Hoping to visit Coco's and Ro-Lexx tomorrow night for comparison. Hope they still have $10 dances and even better mileage.

R.Playmates is good club. Nice variety of woman. I like to sit at the bar, and their bar is pretty small and can be tough to get a seat at it. I have been to both Coco's and Lexx in past two weeks (mostly black clubs, girls vary from chunky to fine). Coco's has a more private dancing area, so it is easier to have some fun, but I felt a little hustled there. I preferred Lexx, but had fun at both.

Ddek981
11-15-11, 18:31
Well, I am looking for more around downtown miami and coral gables / kendall area. I'm not much for latino or black clubs, mainly white / European. Other than that, just a good place to sit at the stage and watch some good full nudity for a while, and good mileage on LD's. I appreciate your help.Scratch the only white part- latinos are fine too. I just don't want to be the only white guy in the club, haha. I was browsing the forum and sites for BT's, Playmates, Bare Necessity. Maybe I will just hit up all of them. Where should I start?

BornToFish
11-15-11, 19:56
Scratch the only white part- latinos are fine too. I just don't want to be the only white guy in the club, haha. I was browsing the forum and sites for BT's, Playmates, Bare Necessity. Maybe I will just hit up all of them. Where should I start?If you are up north of the county you can try Tootsies of of Miami Gardens Drive. They have a variety of girls and you won't be the only white guy there LOL. Being in Miami you will find that a majority of the girls will be Hispanic.

Rico1000
11-15-11, 23:04
Scratch the only white part- latinos are fine too. I just don't want to be the only white guy in the club, haha. I was browsing the forum and sites for BT's, Playmates, Bare Necessity. Maybe I will just hit up all of them. Where should I start?Avoid barely necessary, BT is going to be expensive. If your looking for white / euro expect to pay. Thats a big shots domain. The only places like that are dean gold and going north from there really expensive. Tootsies YMMV, playmates I only imagine it like the alley cat no action.

Normal Guy
11-16-11, 02:00

ThanksI agree with the previous post. To just watch, Dean's Gold (Biscayne & 163) is probably top notch talent. And that is ALL you can do there. Watch.

BTs on US 1 and Sunset Place is also super good. It is not expensive to watch.

PTs in Hialeah near 826 has a very good buffet for dinner, plus a full menu, and there are tons of hot girls. Julie is my favorite! Beers are like $2. 50 or something very cheap.

Both BTs and PTs offers a backroom, but if you just want to watch, that is fine too. They have tons of all-nude girls. At BTs you are likely to have your crotch grabbed multiple times, as the mating ritual commences. If you want extras, plan on $265 just for the trip to the Honeymoon Suite. Lapdances are $25 / song.

I agree. Bare Necessity is not a necessity.

Norm

Normal Guy
11-16-11, 02:01
Anyone else (besides me) ever been there? I'd be interested in hearing your experience.

Thanks

Norm

Mr Clubberman
11-16-11, 03:06
As was said, forget Bare. Good that you scratched the latin part. This is S. Florida. One that is good, Stir Crazy. To me, better in the afternoon. Also, speaking of Down Town, I would avoid Gold Rush. Like anything else, everyone has their opinion. BT's and Playmates, good choices, but both have parking problems, if you drive. Sometimes the same holds true at Stir Crazy. Good luck!

Scratch the only white part- latinos are fine too. I just don't want to be the only white guy in the club, haha. I was browsing the forum and sites for BT's, Playmates, Bare Necessity. Maybe I will just hit up all of them. Where should I start?

Rico1000
11-16-11, 09:39
Avoid barely necessary, BT is going to be expensive. If your looking for white / euro expect to pay. Thats a big shots domain. The only places like that are dean gold and going north from there really expensive. Tootsies YMMV, playmates I only imagine it like the alley cat no action.Also avoid secrets on biscayne I went there once low end and no touching $25 dances. Angels on w dixie is the same owner so I imagine it is the same if not worse.

Completely forgot about stir crazys real fun. $25 private booth dances and some go as far as allowing the fingers and suckling a nip. Just remember there is more parking the back alley. Great place to watch. BT is a great place to watch at stage too.

Ddek981
11-16-11, 18:26
Also avoid secrets on biscayne I went there once low end and no touching $25 dances. Angels on w dixie is the same owner so I imagine it is the same if not worse.

Completely forgot about stir crazys real fun. $25 private booth dances and some go as far as allowing the fingers and suckling a nip. Just remember there is more parking the back alley. Great place to watch. BT is a great place to watch at stage too.Awesome, great info from the last few posts- I appreciate it. I am thinking of hitting up BT's, Stir Crazys and playmates. However, as a white, non-spanish speaking guy, will I have trouble at any of them? I hear stir crazy's is basically all latino. I just don't want to be "that gringo" in the club that night.

Animal131
11-16-11, 23:15
Awesome, great info from the last few posts- I appreciate it. I am thinking of hitting up BT's, Stir Crazys and playmates. However, as a white, non-spanish speaking guy, will I have trouble at any of them? I hear stir crazy's is basically all latino. I just don't want to be "that gringo" in the club that night.Nah. I like stir crazy because its not loaded with people and the girls have good personalities. Its a mix of everyone.

Mr Clubberman
11-16-11, 23:19
I am as the title of this post indicates. I have only had one experience where the dancer and I could not communicate. She was, just by looking at here, worth a trip to the LD area. I NEVER regretted that decision! Both daytime barmaid speak English quite well, and most dancer well enough to get by.

Awesome, great info from the last few posts- I appreciate it. I am thinking of hitting up BT's, Stir Crazys and playmates. However, as a white, non-spanish speaking guy, will I have trouble at any of them? I hear stir crazy's is basically all latino. I just don't want to be "that gringo" in the club that night.

Ddek981
11-17-11, 18:23
I am as the title of this post indicates. I have only had one experience where the dancer and I could not communicate. She was, just by looking at here, worth a trip to the LD area. I NEVER regretted that decision! Both daytime barmaid speak English quite well, and most dancer well enough to get by.I know some spanglish- mainly bad spanish words. I will make sure not to say those in the club, haha. Anyways, thanks for the help. For sure, I will post reviews once I finish my miami sc club hopping (November 26th-27th). If anyone is around that Saturday night / Sunday day and night, PM me and we can hop around some clubs. Otherwise, stay tuned for some reviews!

Normal Guy
11-17-11, 19:19
Miami Herald:

A 5-story strip club next to Channel 7 rebuffed for now.

By Lidia Dinkova The Miami Herald

The developer, Isle of Dreams, wants to build a five-story building, which would also have a restaurant, a pool and parking garages at 1415 Kennedy Causeway, the site of the former WIOD radio station building.

Plans for a strip club on bayfront land between Miami and Miami Beach took a hard hit when a citizens board rejected the proposal.

The club isn't dead yet. Despite the neighborhood protests and vote, the City Commission will ultimately decide.

The club is being proposed for a vacant building next to WSVN-Channel 7's studio in North Bay Village. Leading up to Tuesday night's vote, station owner Ed Ansin took to the airwaves opposing the idea.

On Tuesday night, neighbors appeared before the village's Planning and Zoning Board to do the same.

After a contentious three-hour meeting, the board unanimously shot down the strip club.

'I am very aware that the business that he wants to put in the city will not be good for the city, ' said board Chairman Reinaldo Trujillo. 'Just because this place is proper to have this type of business, I don't think the citizens of this city will be happy if we put that. '

The developer, Isle of Dreams, wants to build a five-story building, which would also have a restaurant, a pool and parking garages at 1415 Kennedy Causeway, the site of the former WIOD radio station building.

More than 20 people spoke at the meeting, including Channel 7 anchors Belkys Nerey and the station's general manager Bob Leider.

All but one of the speakers opposed the strip club.

'We don't want this, ' said Elaine Beutel. 68, a North Bay Village resident for about 50 years. 'We don't need the liquor bottles scattered all over the place. We finally are getting our city back together. Let's not destroy it again. '

Many other citizens echoed Beutler's concern — that a strip club would take the city back to the 1960s and '70s when it was magnet for all-night partiers.

Scott Greenwald, Isle of Dreams manager, said the upscale complex planned for the site would not hurt North Bay Village.

'We believe this will be an addition to the economic growth and tax base of the city, ' he said. 'We are not looking to do anything negative. '

The strip club proposal will be taken up by the City Commission, but not until the city fills the mayor position after Corina Esquijarosa resigned on Friday, Trujillo said.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/16/2505004/strip-club-next-to-channel-7-shot.html#ixzz1e0WxkpMd

Mia305
11-18-11, 01:26
Also avoid secrets on biscayne I went there once low end and no touching $25 dances. Angels on w dixie is the same owner so I imagine it is the same if not worse.

Completely forgot about stir crazys real fun. $25 private booth dances and some go as far as allowing the fingers and suckling a nip. Just remember there is more parking the back alley. Great place to watch. BT is a great place to watch at stage too.I used to be a frequent of Angels a few months ago and it was always great for me atleast in the afternoon. $5 full friction dances. A semi-private room can be had for $25-30 for the house. Done FS there multiple times for around $

Ddek981
11-18-11, 18:47
I used to be a frequent of Angels a few months ago and it was always great for me atleast in the afternoon. $5 full friction dances. A semi-private room can be had for $25-30 for the house. Done FS there multiple times for around $Where is Angels at?

Normal Guy
11-18-11, 20:32
Where is Angels at?Angel's is an all-black club located at Dixie Highway and 143rd (approx) on the northbound side. I concur with the previous post, but I've only been there a couple times. You and your friend "Ben" can FS easily, plus the room fee.

Norm

Ddek981
11-18-11, 23:17
Angel's is an all-black club located at Dixie Highway and 143rd (approx) on the northbound side. I concur with the previous post, but I've only been there a couple times. You and your friend "Ben" can FS easily, plus the room fee.

NormWell dang. 5$ full nude, full friction dances, I just might have to try it out, probably daytime first though. I don't mind all-black, as long as there are at least some 6-7's.

Mia305
11-19-11, 02:47
Well dang. 5$ full nude, full friction dances, I just might have to try it out, probably daytime first though. I don't mind all-black, as long as there are at least some 6-7's.Yup.It's one of those places that althoughits a hole-in-the wall it has some pretty decent talent (unlike Stonewall unless you get lucky). I've seen anywhere from 4's to 8's there on the stripper scale so it's a good mix.

Rico1000
11-19-11, 23:49
Anyone been to the playhouse down south used to be nice and nasty by SW 128 st and 87 ave. Been there once in the old days got the prettiest girl there which on a stripper scale was maybe a 6 and was a deaf with the lou ferrigno accent too. Got the VIP room for about 75 and she actually tried to sway me to give 2 bens for FS even as going as far as sticking my head in partially. Would not have even bothered for half honestly.

John Goodie
11-20-11, 17:10
Anyone else (besides me) ever been there? I'd be interested in hearing your experience.

Thanks

NormSeems to me like some kinda fence, but my experience was odd. The girls can't strip fully I think cause there not really a 'strip club', they just dance round and play with their tits. Got a very friendly dance from a drunk brazilian girl there for a Benny. A jealous dude ripped off my gas line on my motorcycle. I saw his car and when a drove by about a week later it was there again, so I let out the air of his tires.

Don't fuck with my motorcycle.

Anyway, Norm. YMMV, but the beers are cheap and the vibe is very South American.

Mr Clubberman
11-21-11, 00:18
Anyone been to the playhouse down south used to be nice and nasty by SW 128 st and 87 ave. Been there once in the old days got the prettiest girl there which on a stripper scale was maybe a 6 and was a deaf with the lou ferrigno accent too. Got the VIP room for about 75 and she actually tried to sway me to give 2 bens for FS even as going as far as sticking my head in partially. Would not have even bothered for half honestly.I visited a couple of times in the last year, but nothing to write home about. Only saw one hot dancer. 19, I think she said. She also told me her mother danced there when the place was called The Organ Grinder.

BBC305
11-21-11, 02:09
Drove by wonderland a few nights ago while on the prowl and saw it was open. They had the search lights out and $5 valet parking. Lmao. Wondering if anyone had checked it out.

It's the old madonnas / black gold / theater off 79 and Biscayne.

Calizum69
11-21-11, 20:17

Let the buyer beware.

NormWow sorry to hear that, could it be Janecia which matches your description and she did live in Pembroke Pines, now in Hallandale. I started thinking about her cause about six months ago, she was giving me a very agressive upset mood. Thats she put me in high alert ease as I call it. Radar on but keep it kool like your in control with a strong tone of voice. All in all have gotten great BBBJ from her and last time with her a month ago. She let me in her place with a cute dog she has. But the pill she pops with alcohol, you just never know who or what personality your going to get. This is one main reason I like to hunt in the day cause you get an eagle eye view feel to get a feel before you loop around and go in for the pussy.

Ripped Calimonger for sure.

SLIentdb
11-21-11, 22:46
Drove by wonderland a few nights ago while on the prowl and saw it was open. They had the search lights out and $5 valet parking. Lmao. Wondering if anyone had checked it out.

It's the old madonnas / black gold / theater off 79 and Biscayne.I checked it out on Friday. Paid the valet with a fresh $100 in my pocket just for this cause I too had been waiting because of past hype.

I wasn't what I expected. It is now a sobe style strip club and the VIP area has seeámaras (as told in my ear by the very sexy girl when I asked for takeout / more) she also said that gold something has a VIP room where she would gladly do more.

I don't know if anyone has found more but I practically took a tour.

TNewman
11-24-11, 19:54
What's up, guys?

We're an attractive-everybody says that-couple in our late 20's looking to go to a club and have a good time with a hot stripper.

We've had some good times in Las Vegas, and since my girlfriend is really hot, bi girls make moves on her often.

We're staying in South Beach. What would be the best club for what we're looking for?

Thank you in advance.

Mia305
11-25-11, 13:25
Headed over to Angels on TG which had a $10 cover at around 9pm. Met a nice jamaican named Destiny. Had a few dances with lots of touching. Gave her my phone # since she said her phone broke (we'll see). Total damage at Angels including drinks / cover / tips / dances $50 which included 4 dances but was really like 8 since we took breaks inbetween songs but she stayed on my lap grinding away. Time spent about an hour.

Lurker X
11-25-11, 14:30
Headed over to Angels on TG which had a $10 cover at around 9pm. Met a nice jamaican named Destiny. Had a few dances with lots of touching. Gave her my phone # since she said her phone broke (we'll see). Total damage at Angels including drinks / cover / tips / dances $50 which included 4 dances but was really like 8 since we took breaks inbetween songs but she stayed on my lap grinding away. Time spent about an hour.Next time you go there, go when it's slow and find a needy girl looking for tips and have her do you a Rub-A-Dub.

That's where you pull out your boner and have her clamp her thighs in it and simulate sex, I do this and blow a huge load right in their laps.

Loads of fun to see them run to the ladies room to clean up, tip accordingly.

Normal Guy
11-25-11, 17:53
I went with a friend to some bakery in Doral, and on the way home he drove by a place called the Pink Pony.

Anybody been there? This is NOT the old PP on 36th Street near 112.

This is in Doral:

7971 Northwest 33rd Street, Doral, FL

It is on my list of people, places and things to do in the new year!

Norm

Normal Guy
11-25-11, 17:56
I checked it out on Friday. Paid the valet with a fresh $100 in my pocket just for this cause I too had been waiting because of past hype.

I wasn't what I expected. It is now a sobe style strip club and the VIP area has seeámaras (as told in my ear by the very sexy girl when I asked for takeout / more) she also said that gold something has a VIP room where she would gladly do more.

I don't know if anyone has found more but I practically took a tour.I drove by last night and it was closed. This was early though. Has anybody been there since? The pics out from are all white girls, but should I assume by the location & history that Wonderland is a Black Club? No prob either way, just asking.

Norm

Lurker X
11-25-11, 18:04
I went with a friend to some bakery in Doral, and on the way home he drove by a place called the Pink Pony.

This is in Doral:

NormNorm, the Pink Pony has been there on 33 street for years. I drive by it every day.

I think you're confusing the Pink Pony with the Pink Pussy Cat.

Normal Guy
11-25-11, 18:15
I went there last night for the first time. 79th St. A ways west.

Think of it as shopping for Black Friday. :)

All black, small club. Girls were very cute. Bartender told me they have a good mix of girls, from white to black to Latin. Although all I saw there last night were black girls. (I think this is just something they tell white newbies to get them to come back.)

There are also a fair number of lesbian / bi girls there, ie girls tipping and dancing for other girls, more than I have seen at other clubs.

$5 for very liberal all-nude dances out front. $25 to enter the VIP, plus whatever you work out with the girls.

Small, local place. Felt safe, although far from upscale.

If you stay till closing (5am) there is a good chance to offer a girl a "ride home" although she will not walk out with you, but will meet you in the lot.

Norm

TNewman
11-25-11, 19:14
Just following up on our question about a good club for us (two late 20somethings with a bicurious, hot white female) looking for a good experience with a bisexual / lesbian stripper. Thank you for your help in advance.

BornToFish
11-25-11, 22:33

This is in Doral:

NormBeen here and I thought the girls were pushy. They would dance on stage and then make the rounds demanding tips from the customers. They had a mix of girls, mostly latinas. Maybe it has changed since it has been a while since I have been there.

Very Scary
11-26-11, 08:55
Just following up on our question about a good club for us (two late 20somethings with a bicurious, hot white female) looking for a good experience with a bisexual / lesbian stripper. Thank you for your help in advance.I would try tootsies if I were you.

http://http://www.tootsiescabaret.com/

Ddek981
11-26-11, 11:29
Been here and I thought the girls were pushy. They would dance on stage and then make the rounds demanding tips from the customers. They had a mix of girls, mostly latinas. Maybe it has changed since it has been a while since I have been there.I've been meaning to ask. I will be going to a club like this (dancers soliciting tips on the floor after dances) sometime this weekend, and wondering how much do you give them? 2$? More?

TNGentleman2
11-26-11, 19:52
I would try tootsies if I were you.

http://http://www.tootsiescabaret.com/Agree. Tootsies is perfect for that.

Mia305
11-27-11, 00:30
Next time you go there, go when it's slow and find a needy girl looking for tips and have her do you a Rub-A-Dub.

That's where you pull out your boner and have her clamp her thighs in it and simulate sex, I do this and blow a huge load right in their laps.

Loads of fun to see them run to the ladies room to clean up, tip accordingly.I think thats the mistake that I tend not to do when I'm looking for action. I usually go during the day time but since that TG night I couldn't find anything worth while on the streets I decided to hit the club. Very true about the slow time though. I've gotten FS for SW-like prices before.

Mr Clubberman
11-27-11, 08:16
I've been meaning to ask. I will be going to a club like this (dancers soliciting tips on the floor after dances) sometime this weekend, and wondering how much do you give them? 2$? More?Many club in the Miami area have the "Tip Walk" after the dancers stage set. The usual tip seems to be $1, and I follow that. Some That are good will get a couple of dollars. If you wish her to return, a $5 usually does the trick.

Normal Guy
11-27-11, 23:48
Norm, the Pink Pony has been there on 33 street for years. I drive by it every day.

I think you're confusing the Pink Pony with the Pink Pussy Cat.Yes, Lurker. You are correct. I had my Pinks confused. Pony, not Pussycat. Sorry. Good catch. Sorry guys.

Normal Guy
11-27-11, 23:54
I went to Tootsies on Saturday night with a lady friend. The girls were very friendly to her and very liberal for couples with some mild touching of breasts and butt, but not really anything more. I'd classify this as low-contact and conservative compared to other clubs like PTs or BTs where there are primo girls and they grab your crotch as a way to say Hello.

Also, there were very few girls that are eye catching. Mostly white-bread plain ol plain ol' looking girls. I was very disappointed. My date kept asking me to show her "my type" and it was hard to find any at all.

$10 cover and a waitress in your face pushing drinks every 10 seconds, even if you have a full one in front of you.

A guy at the door wanted $5 to park my car. I said I would self-park for free. Later I saw him inside drinking. He did NOT even work there!

I was not impressed with Tootsies.

Norm

Mr Clubberman
11-28-11, 01:23
I went to Tootsies on Saturday night with a lady friend. The girls were very friendly to her and very liberal for couples with some mild touching of breasts and butt, but not really anything more. I'd classify this as low-contact and conservative compared to other clubs like PTs or BTs where there are primo girls and they grab your crotch as a way to say Hello.

Also, there were very few girls that are eye catching. Mostly white-bread plain ol plain ol' looking girls. I was very disappointed. My date kept asking me to show her "my type" and it was hard to find any at all.

$10 cover and a waitress in your face pushing drinks every 10 seconds, even if you have a full one in front of you.

A guy at the door wanted $5 to park my car. I said I would self-park for free. Later I saw him inside drinking. He did NOT even work there!

I was not impressed with Tootsies.

NormI have to agree up to a point. I have found the best time to visit Tootsie's is not at night, but rather the afternoon, IMHO. I almost always go on my bike, so no one every asks to "park my car". .

I also find it difficult to find the right girl, but that is because I am looking for an Asian one, and they are mostly few and far between in the South Florida area. Other than that, the afternoon talent is, on average, far better than any other club I visit, if for no other reason, the volume of dancers available.

Ddek981
11-28-11, 02:35
Ended up going to three clubs Saturday night, had quite a bit of fun. Here's the 411:

1. Stir Crazy's: Started off at Stir Crazy's. Got there around 10pm, pretty quiet, easy to find a parking spot in front and free parking. I forgot what the cover charge was- I think 5$. I immediately noticed the weird club layout- the stage is in the middle of the bar, so you are about 4 feet from the dancers. I did not like this, because I usually like to sit up at the stage for some up close viewing. Anyways, I was approached right away by a nice blonde, about a 7-8, one of the only american english speaking women there that night. She sat with me for a good half an hour, great personality (I forgot her name). She danced around the country (vegas, NYC) and had a great body. I got a beer (5$) , then got her a drink (12$ for vodka and sprite- what a ripoff). Anyways, after chatting with her and watching the other dancers on stage, I got a LD from her. The LD room was not really private, just side walls, and a guard not too far away in the room watching it all. There was a good amount of touching and rubbing, but nothing too crazy. LD was 25$. She quoted me the champagne room was 250$ and she hinted FS, but I just did not feel like spending that much that night. Overall, I wouldn't return mainly because of 2 things: 95% of the dancers that night did not speak english, and because of the stage layout.

2. BT's: Went into BT's for about 15 minutes. It was absolutely packed at about 12am. It was very hard to find a spot on the street, but there was a line out the door. No cover charge for some reason, just showed I'd and walked to the bar. Right away I was approached by a wide range of dancers (mainly 4's. 5's). They were pretty aggressive to getting me right into a private room. Not my style- I like to chill for a bit, sit at the stage for a little and have some drinks, scout, then get some dances. It was too packed for me, so went on.

3. Stonewall Lounge- Hialeah: This was an interesting one. I got here at about 1:30am. Now, just to mention- I do not speak any spanish, I am a pure gringo as they come. This was a mistake. I walked in, the bouncer did not speak english. I should have left at this point, but the trashy exterior and previous reviews kept me going inside to see more. I asked him if he wanted to see my I'd or what the cover charge was- he said stuff in spanish I didn't recognize, but his hand motions were pointing towards the bar. So I went to the bar, and thankfully the bartender spoke some english. I got a beer and she saw my I'd then, and said there is a 2 drink minimum, but I only ended up with 1 beer the whole night. The interior is small, yet pretty decent for the looks from the outside and the area. There were a mix of women- mainly spanish, and a few black, I think one white american but she was with some guy at a table for an hour. I sat at the stage for a bit and got some nice close up views. A few dancers approached me speaking spanish and I just kept saying "no hablo espanol". They just walked away. Then one nice dancer came up who spoke english and said that I shouldn't be in this club. She said it is only for hispanic / latino men and I should get out. So, I stayed a bit and ignored her. I should have just left. But I was approached by a tall blonde, obvious fake tits and lips, but sure was a looker. She sat on my lap and grinded, was very flirty and friendly, knowed very very little english. She wanted me to get a private dance (quoted 200$ for 30 minutes. 100$ to the house and 100$ for the woman) where she said she will suck me off and I can play with her pussy. But I didn't want to spend that much on her. So I ended up with a basic lappy. 25$ for one song. She wanted me to get 5 songs for 100$ and said she will jerk me off, but there was no privacy and a bouncer was literally 2 feet away. I just got the 1 song, very short and was bad (good thing I didn't spend 200). Along the back wall there are the private rooms (small cubicles with curtains) , where it obviously looked like FS was offered. I saw one guy go in with a dancer, and half an hour later they came out, the dancer with a wad of klenex in her hand and headed straight to the bathroom, and the guy adjusting his shorts. Then the lady bouncer went in to clean. I read from previous reviews that daytime the private rooms are cheaper- that is the only time it would be worth it. Otherwise, it will be at least 200$ at night.

Member #4860
11-28-11, 20:39
Good report, Ddek. On Stonewall's in Hialeah I can vouch for what you're reporting. The place is a scum bucket joint mostly for the Hispanic working class Hialeah crowd. Some of you who have had "experiences" in Okeechobee will know that this sector of fair Miami Dade County has a similar concentration of Hispanics, and so your having to deal with the language issue (Spanish only) is right on target. In my experience Stonewall's is a good place to pick up young illegal biotches from South America, mostly from Colombia and some from Central America. I have had luck there in the past, but always by working it out with the chick to meet outside the club during her off hours. This is not something they like to do because they like the protection the club affords them, so it requires one continuous effort to try and gain their confidence, and it's not something you can usually achieve in just one visit. This is one of the reasons why I discontinued the practice, because it just took too much effort. In my book if you have to work too hard for it, you might as well work the dating circuit. But if you're going to pay cold hard cash, make it as painless as possible for yourself. Definitely better clubs in M-D, but if you like the raunchy Latina set, by all means this one is a decent choice.

Ended up going to three clubs Saturday night, had quite a bit of fun. Here's the 411:

1. Stir Crazy's: Started off at Stir Crazy's. Got there around 10pm, pretty quiet, easy to find a parking spot in front and free parking. I forgot what the cover charge was- I think 5$. I immediately noticed the weird club layout- the stage is in the middle of the bar, so you are about 4 feet from the dancers. I did not like this, because I usually like to sit up at the stage for some up close viewing. Anyways, I was approached right away by a nice blonde, about a 7-8, one of the only american english speaking women there that night. She sat with me for a good half an hour, great personality (I forgot her name). She danced around the country (vegas, NYC) and had a great body. I got a beer (5$) , then got her a drink (12$ for vodka and sprite- what a ripoff). Anyways, after chatting with her and watching the other dancers on stage, I got a LD from her. The LD room was not really private, just side walls, and a guard not too far away in the room watching it all. There was a good amount of touching and rubbing, but nothing too crazy. LD was 25$. She quoted me the champagne room was 250$ and she hinted FS, but I just did not feel like spending that much that night. Overall, I wouldn't return mainly because of 2 things: 95% of the dancers that night did not speak english, and because of the stage layout.

2. BT's: Went into BT's for about 15 minutes. It was absolutely packed at about 12am. It was very hard to find a spot on the street, but there was a line out the door. No cover charge for some reason, just showed I'd and walked to the bar. Right away I was approached by a wide range of dancers (mainly 4's. 5's). They were pretty aggressive to getting me right into a private room. Not my style- I like to chill for a bit, sit at the stage for a little and have some drinks, scout, then get some dances. It was too packed for me, so went on.

3. Stonewall Lounge- Hialeah: This was an interesting one. I got here at about 1:30am. Now, just to mention- I do not speak any spanish, I am a pure gringo as they come. This was a mistake. I walked in, the bouncer did not speak english. I should have left at this point, but the trashy exterior and previous reviews kept me going inside to see more. I asked him if he wanted to see my I'd or what the cover charge was- he said stuff in spanish I didn't recognize, but his hand motions were pointing towards the bar. So I went to the bar, and thankfully the bartender spoke some english. I got a beer and she saw my I'd then, and said there is a 2 drink minimum, but I only ended up with 1 beer the whole night. The interior is small, yet pretty decent for the looks from the outside and the area. There were a mix of women- mainly spanish, and a few black, I think one white american but she was with some guy at a table for an hour. I sat at the stage for a bit and got some nice close up views. A few dancers approached me speaking spanish and I just kept saying "no hablo espanol". They just walked away. Then one nice dancer came up who spoke english and said that I shouldn't be in this club. She said it is only for hispanic / latino men and I should get out. So, I stayed a bit and ignored her. I should have just left. But I was approached by a tall blonde, obvious fake tits and lips, but sure was a looker. She sat on my lap and grinded, was very flirty and friendly, knowed very very little english. She wanted me to get a private dance (quoted 200$ for 30 minutes. 100$ to the house and 100$ for the woman) where she said she will suck me off and I can play with her pussy. But I didn't want to spend that much on her. So I ended up with a basic lappy. 25$ for one song. She wanted me to get 5 songs for 100$ and said she will jerk me off, but there was no privacy and a bouncer was literally 2 feet away. I just got the 1 song, very short and was bad (good thing I didn't spend 200). Along the back wall there are the private rooms (small cubicles with curtains) , where it obviously looked like FS was offered. I saw one guy go in with a dancer, and half an hour later they came out, the dancer with a wad of klenex in her hand and headed straight to the bathroom, and the guy adjusting his shorts. Then the lady bouncer went in to clean. I read from previous reviews that daytime the private rooms are cheaper- that is the only time it would be worth it. Otherwise, it will be at least 200$ at night.

TNGentleman2
11-30-11, 10:44
I happened to be in the area yesterday afternoon, so I thought I would check out Foxxy Lady Lounge. Stopped in for a beer at about 2 pm. Went inside and I was the only customer there. They didn't even have music playing until they saw me walk through the door. One dancer came out from the back and did a couple of dances (she was about 6-7). I got two fairly plain lap dances from her. By now, another dancer came out (she was over-weight and about a 3-4). I'd seen enough and left.

Not feeling very satisfied, I drove up to club lexx. Good selection of (all black or mixed) girls, with most of them ranging from 6-8's. I had a good time there. Talked to some nice girls, had some very good $5 lap dances. The place is definitely a little bit of dive / ghetto, but I always have fun there.

On the way to Foxxy Lady, I passed a place that I think is called VIP (big pink building with Girls, Girls, Girls on the side). Can anyone give me the 411 on there? Thanks

Lurker X
11-30-11, 21:56
I passed a place that I think is called VIP (big pink building with Girls, Girls, Girls on the side). Can anyone give me the 411 on there? ThanksThat's the TRAP LOUNGE, OK for a show, have not gone back in there in a while, some body do a report please, G61

Bob1334
12-01-11, 01:24
So whats my best bet when looking for a raunchy strip club? Have read about places where the girls say Hi by grabbing your junk etc, and get a lot of mileage during lap dances. Looking for this plus potential HJ / BJ fun stuff, seem to read that Pt's and booby trap are the best for this, am I wrong?

Enjoy tootsies, but I like to get a little raunchier when visiting dancing naked ladies.

TNGentleman2
12-01-11, 10:48
That's the TRAP LOUNGE, OK for a show, have not gone back in there in a while, some body do a report please, G61Thanks for the info. I will stop in there sometime soon and post a report. I like touring the clubs around to find the best action.

Mr Clubberman
12-01-11, 22:26
Thanks for the info. I will stop in there sometime soon and post a report. I like touring the clubs around to find the best action.Used to be a favorite of mine when I worked up north. That was back on the early 80's, however. Last time I when there, sometime in the 2000's, difficult to believe it was the same place. The entire area had gone to hell!

BBC305
12-03-11, 13:41
If that's the one right off 7th an on 79th, that closed years ago. Club went thru many names but at one point was a definet to get action in. They had shower shows in the back where the girls would soap themselves up and eat each other on stage and had a small but comfy VIP room upstais where pretty much anything went. They also had a 4am lights out lock out session wherr you paid an extra 30 to stay in the club. Lights out and doors locked and anything goes. Girls that stayed for that knew what you were there for so the only thing that had to be done was negotiate. Didn't have to ask if. I was a regular there. Went by a few Years later and saw it had reopened as a gay club and never went back. Drive by it all the time and it's never reopened.

Since you're in the area, you can also check out TAKE ONE which is east of 95 about 2-3 miles on the north side or wonderland which just opened on 77 and biscayne.

Kwik Ryk
12-08-11, 19:51
Went there a few times last week and I must say that the cooter is getting better. I stopped going for a while because the talent wasn't all that great and left disappointed on more than one occasion. But, I must say that the current group of girls is the best I've seen there in a while. I was there from about 4 pm (for the 2 for 1 dance special) until about 11 each time. The later it got, the better the girls looked, and I wasn't drinking!

Pensfan87
12-08-11, 23:51
Went there a few times last week and I must say that the cooter is getting better. I stopped going for a while because the talent wasn't all that great and left disappointed on more than one occasion. But, I must say that the current group of girls is the best I've seen there in a while. I was there from about 4 pm (for the 2 for 1 dance special) until about 11 each time. The later it got, the better the girls looked, and I wasn't drinking!You spend 7 hours at a strip club?

TNGentleman2
12-09-11, 11:00
I decided to check out these two clubs yesterday afternoon. VIP seems to be closed, or they are just not open during the day (which is when I am usually able to go).

I went to take one and it was dead. Granted it was early, about 12:30-1, but there were only a couple of dancers and no other customers. The dancers I saw where generally bigger than I prefer. I like petite women and these women were fairly proportional, but definitely thicker body types. I stayed for two beers ($3 each) and tipped a few dancers, then left. Maybe just an off day.

Since I was in the area and unsatisfied, I stopped into club lexx for a few dances. Slower than the other times I have been there (again it is a Monday). Still a good selection of girls. Had a pretty good time.

Atl For Life
12-09-11, 15:50
Take 1 is best after 2 AM when a lot of the other spots are closing down.

I've seen some good talent there.

I decided to check out these two clubs yesterday afternoon. VIP seems to be closed, or they are just not open during the day (which is when I am usually able to go).

I went to take one and it was dead. Granted it was early, about 12:30-1, but there were only a couple of dancers and no other customers. The dancers I saw where generally bigger than I prefer. I like petite women and these women were fairly proportional, but definitely thicker body types. I stayed for two beers ($3 each) and tipped a few dancers, then left. Maybe just an off day.

Since I was in the area and unsatisfied, I stopped into club lexx for a few dances. Slower than the other times I have been there (again it is a Monday). Still a good selection of girls. Had a pretty good time.

Mnigac
12-12-11, 01:05
You spend 7 hours at a strip club?He does it so we don't have to. We get all the info. And experience we need from this guy!

TNGentleman2
12-12-11, 10:58
I hadn't been to Tootsies for a while, so I decided to go there on Sat. At about 7-7:30. I was there for about 2 hours. I was a little surprised. I know it was still early, but the club was pretty dead. Especially, for a place that is that big. The talent level seemed down a bit too. Normally, there are some really fine ladies there, but this time, the pickings seemed less. I stayed for a little while, but nothing really grabbed my attention so I decided not to get a private room (which was my intention going there) , save my $ and left. Tootsies seems a little hit and miss lately.

Very Scary
12-13-11, 08:21
I hadn't been to Tootsies for a while, so I decided to go there on Sat. At about 7-7:30. I was there for about 2 hours. I was a little surprised. I know it was still early, but the club was pretty dead. Especially, for a place that is that big. The talent level seemed down a bit too. Normally, there are some really fine ladies there, but this time, the pickings seemed less. I stayed for a little while, but nothing really grabbed my attention so I decided not to get a private room (which was my intention going there) , save my $ and left. Tootsies seems a little hit and miss lately.You were there way to early. The night crew doesn't start coming in until 9pm. 10pm is the earliest I would go. They have up time around 10:40. That's when all the girls there go on stage.

Inot123
12-14-11, 14:29
Anyone has visited Secrets on Biscayne and 115?

Normal Guy
12-20-11, 00:21
Anyone has visited Secrets on Biscayne and 115?Yep. Its a black club now and has been for a few yrs.

Normal Guy
12-20-11, 00:24
Take 1 is best after 2 AM when a lot of the other spots are closing down.

I've seen some good talent there.Anybody get any extras at Take 1? I remember it being all open, no privacy and not even a VIP or booths. Just bar stools.

Normal Guy
12-20-11, 00:27
Thanks for the info. I will stop in there sometime soon and post a report. I like touring the clubs around to find the best action.I've been to the Trap a few times. Nothing special. Low-key, low pressure. Got a housecall from one of the Trappers there once. Not much going on inside the club. When I asked if there was a better place to go, one of the girls told me to go to Angels.

Norm

Normal Guy
12-20-11, 00:32
I happened to be in the area yesterday afternoon, so I thought I would check out Foxxy Lady Lounge. Stopped in for a beer at about 2 pm. Went inside and I was the only customer there. They didn't even have music playing until they saw me walk through the door. One dancer came out from the back and did a couple of dances (she was about 6-7). I got two fairly plain lap dances from her. By now, another dancer came out (she was over-weight and about a 3-4). I'd seen enough and left.

Not feeling very satisfied, I drove up to club lexx. Good selection of (all black or mixed) girls, with most of them ranging from 6-8's. I had a good time there. Talked to some nice girls, had some very good $5 lap dances. The place is definitely a little bit of dive / ghetto, but I always have fun there.

On the way to Foxxy Lady, I passed a place that I think is called VIP (big pink building with Girls, Girls, Girls on the side). Can anyone give me the 411 on there? ThanksFoxxy Lady is a smaller, calmer club. But gets much better than you describe if you go at night. Give it another try when the craving hits you again. They have a pretty private VIP, but I have never tried it yet. There is a guy who washes cars in the parking lot for $10 and does a GREAT job.

Norm

Normal Guy
12-20-11, 00:36
I was driving by, coming from 95, and stopped in for a beer. They want $5 to park and $20 to enter? I said NO WAY and left.

The lot was jam-packed full. Any info? If its already been posted, forgive me. I did not see it in the archives.

Just Wondering.

Norm

Lurker X
12-20-11, 06:40
I was driving by, coming from 95, and stopped in for a beer. They want $5 to park and $20 to enter? I said NO WAY and left.

The lot was jam-packed full. Any info? If its already been posted, forgive me. I did not see it in the archives.

Just Wondering.

NormI have taken to staying out of strip clubs do to the low mileage on the dollar there.

The street scene is much more intriguing.

Pensfan87
12-20-11, 10:53
Hey Norm, from what I understand this place is more of a high roller place, which is strange considering the area. I think I heard a guy say they have cameras in the VIP. Can't see this place being open very long, considering the type of club it is and the economy.

BornToFish
12-20-11, 15:27
Hey Norm, from what I understand this place is more of a high roller place, which is strange considering the area. I think I heard a guy say they have cameras in the VIP. Can't see this place being open very long, considering the type of club it is and the economy.I was in the area last week about 7:30pm and was curious about this place so I decided to check it out. The parking lot was empty, and I mean not a single car. Saw it weird so I decided to watch from the Wendy's across the street. Was there for about 20 minutes and not a single person went in or out. Decided it was not worth it so went on the hunt for an SW. Glad I did after reading these reviews. Not going there anytime soon.

BornToFish
12-20-11, 15:37
I hadn't been to Tootsies for a while, so I decided to go there on Sat. At about 7-7:30. I was there for about 2 hours. I was a little surprised. I know it was still early, but the club was pretty dead. Especially, for a place that is that big. The talent level seemed down a bit too. Normally, there are some really fine ladies there, but this time, the pickings seemed less. I stayed for a little while, but nothing really grabbed my attention so I decided not to get a private room (which was my intention going there) , save my $ and left. Tootsies seems a little hit and miss lately.Went to Tootsies on Monday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised. After reading the recent reviews on here about Tootsies I was doubtful, but since it is the place that I have a special spot for I decided to go and see what was going on. There was plenty of talent of all shapes and sizes available. I thought it was amazing since it was at 3pm and a Monday, but hey I did not give a damn, I had a good time. Had some fun with a petite blonde from Wisconsin that had a country accent and a banging body. She offered f / s but I was short on cash. Oh well, next time.

BBC305
12-20-11, 18:26
Drove by wonderland Friday night and there were 2 girls outside sitting on the rail withe their asses facing the street. Looked like they either didn't have on any bottoms or possibly gstrings. As cars went by, they blew kisses and gestured to come over. Maybe 3 cars in the Lot at that time which was around 1am. Don't think place will be open long either. It's just something about that building that can't keep a business open for long.

Pensfan87
12-20-11, 18:57
Hey Fish, was this girl short, about maybe 5 feet or so without her heels? Shoulder length hair, and real small breasts with eraser nipples? If so saw her on Sun. About 2pm. Talked to her about VIP, and she sounded like she would be a great time, but didn't have the money to spend. She offered just about everything I asked for.

BornToFish
12-20-11, 19:42
Hey Fish, was this girl short, about maybe 5 feet or so without her heels? Shoulder length hair, and real small breasts with eraser nipples? If so saw her on Sun. About 2pm. Talked to her about VIP, and she sounded like she would be a great time, but didn't have the money to spend. She offered just about everything I asked for.Yeah that sounds like her. Told me she would let me cum twice since she would make me cum with a BJ and then fuck me until I came again. Damn. I wish the economy didn't suck so bad! I left there with a severe case of blue balls. Screwed my girl with a vengeance that night LOL

Pensfan87
12-21-11, 11:09
Yeah that sounds like her. Told me she would let me cum twice since she would make me cum with a BJ and then fuck me until I came again. Damn. I wish the economy didn't suck so bad! I left there with a severe case of blue balls. Screwed my girl with a vengeance that night LOLThat's her, told me the same thing about cumming twice. Might have to get back there and see her skills at work!

Very Scary
12-21-11, 12:41
Yeah that sounds like her. Told me she would let me cum twice since she would make me cum with a BJ and then fuck me until I came again. Damn. I wish the economy didn't suck so bad! I left there with a severe case of blue balls. Screwed my girl with a vengeance that night LOLS the VIP room only 30 mins? Who can cum twice in 30 mins?

BornToFish
12-21-11, 14:27
S the VIP room only 30 mins? Who can cum twice in 30 mins?Don't mean to brag but I have done it. Either way, I would make sure to bang her as long as it takes.

Hey penn, if you get a taste of her please let me know. Still daydreaming.

Pensfan87
12-21-11, 16:22
Don't mean to brag but I have done it. Either way, I would make sure to bang her as long as it takes.

Hey penn, if you get a taste of her please let me know. Still daydreaming.Will do Fish. I don't know if I could cum twice in 30, but I could sure give it a try! She was such a sexy little *****, she just might be able to get the job done!

Atl For Life
12-22-11, 17:13
Anybody get any extras at Take 1? I remember it being all open, no privacy and not even a VIP or booths. Just bar stools.I know a couple of guys who've gotten extras there. I still don't see how that can happen with the lack of privacy and the bouncers checking on you every now and then. It's more of a spot for take-out.

Sflbangin
12-22-11, 17:41
Hey guys I'm wondering what type of donation she was looking for? . She sounds pretty awesome and I am going to be right in that area and might drop in. I never usually go to strip clubs but this sounds fun.

Hey Fish, was this girl short, about maybe 5 feet or so without her heels? Shoulder length hair, and real small breasts with eraser nipples? If so saw her on Sun. About 2pm. Talked to her about VIP, and she sounded like she would be a great time, but didn't have the money to spend. She offered just about everything I asked for.

Member #4084
12-22-11, 18:50
I know a couple of guys who've gotten extras there. I still don't see how that can happen with the lack of privacy and the bouncers checking on you every now and then. It's more of a spot for take-out.I recently watched an HBO show called "real sex" where it was filmed at Take 1 and it shockenly showed a guy eating this dancer's pussy right at the edge of the stage while his buddies are laughing and cheering him on.

Lurker X
12-22-11, 20:03
I know a couple of guys who've gotten extras there. I still don't see how that can happen with the lack of privacy and the bouncers checking on you every now and then. It's more of a spot for take-out.You can find a girl who wants some tip money and have her do you a rub-a-dub.

Your boner between her thighs, rubbing against her twat.

Blow a load in her lap, lots of fun sending her to the ladies room to clean up.

Phatassluva
12-29-11, 00:48
You can find a girl who wants some tip money and have her do you a rub-a-dub.

Your boner between her thighs, rubbing against her twat.

Blow a load in her lap, lots of fun sending her to the ladies room to clean up.LMAO! Yall are hilarious. I got take out from there a few years back. It was actually some damn good take out too. However, in my opinion it's significantly harder to get some ass at / out of these places in Miami recently (last 2 years or so). I'd say maybe 2006 and earlier the chicks in these spots (Take 1, Coco's, Rolexxx, Diamonds, etc) were almost blatantly selling ass. It definitely didn't take much to secure some take out in these spots. Selling sex was on there minds and they were letting it be known. And I'm talking about the dimes too not just the bottom of the barrel chicks, who are often times the ones who are putting it out there now. I'm not sure what changed. You would think that with the economy going south we would have actually seen the exact opposite affect.

Lurker X
12-29-11, 06:23
LMAO! Yall are hilarious. I got take out from there a few years back. It was actually some damn good take out too. However, in my opinion it's significantly harder to get some ass at / out of these places in Miami recently (last 2 years or so). I'd say maybe 2006 and earlier the chicks in these spots (Take 1, Coco's, Rolexxx, Diamonds, etc) were almost blatantly selling ass. It definitely didn't take much to secure some take out in these spots. Selling sex was on there minds and they were letting it be known. And I'm talking about the dimes too not just the bottom of the barrel chicks, who are often times the ones who are putting it out there now. I'm not sure what changed. You would think that with the economy going south we would have actually seen the exact opposite affect.After 2 am around NW 19th ave along 79th street the girls of the Foxy Lady Lounge hit the street for extra money.

But be careful, some of them are real hustlers.

Rush0011
01-06-12, 15:34
I was wonder if anybody has been to bottoms up on SW 8st and 57ave? Looks like a place you can get extras.

Rico1000
01-06-12, 18:47
I was wonder if anybody has been to bottoms up on SW 8st and 57ave? Looks like a place you can get extras.Waste of time, no touching, girls are 4-6 on a 10 scale. The girls actually dance on top of a table for 20. Don't bother.