PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Silent Tracker
06-24-17, 16:44
Does anyone know a stripper by the name of Alizay (don't know if that's the correct spelling). She's light skinned very beautiful and exotic looking. Saw her in a strip club in Jacksonville. She said she's from Miami and she works at tootsies.

Billy91
06-25-17, 01:08
Hey guys it's Willy here just getting out of bare necessity on Us1 had a great time regardless of spending 40 $ in 10 min had fun with Monica black Spanish chick really bubbly and beautiful but the one that caught my attention for an hour was Sofia great legs great ass great tits great smile and teeth really friendly girls and service really good going again next Saturday maybe get a dance but let's see what happens guys I recommend you take a trip to bare necessity great night.

Calizum69
06-25-17, 09:35
Does anyone know a stripper by the name of Alizay (don't know if that's the correct spelling). She's light skinned very beautiful and exotic looking. Saw her in a strip club in Jacksonville. She said she's from Miami and she works at tootsies.I once picked up Ali, nice light caramel skin. Forgot her eyes, I'm going to search for that vid and see. Maybe I'll post it here if I get the chance. Got more important things to do like walk my dawg. He staring at me as I type this LOL. Had to throw that in but anyways I picked her up at Pompano. She was talk of she strip circuit and just got kicked out for actually doing sum drugz in the club. I forgot what the name of the club but I was quessing it was in Pompa ho. Anyways I'll see if I'll post some video later if I find it cause a picture is a thousand words, hmm then how many words in a video.

Deboinair
06-27-17, 13:45
Where you get the exotic girls at?Tootsies was my spot for that. OTC was plentiful because alot of girls were already on BP. But with the online shit discussed early these hoes are not plentiful anymore.

BP also but I was always made sure there were reviewed.

Joker777
06-27-17, 15:06
Stopped by yesterday afternoon after work 6:45 ish. Lots of Cubans as usual but this time some of them actually were working. Got a couple of dances from Eilly, a blonde, chick a tattooed C section scar. She gave a HJ thru clothes and pulled the head out sucked it once. First time I got this in Miami at a dance. Also allowed plenty of FIV. Was going to champagne room her but I held off. Tired Poalo next, another Cuban with a fat pussy. She was crazy, dint want to get off me after one dance so I continued and made sure I FIV deep in her. She also gave a clothed HJ. She wasn't a great looker but something about that fat pussy allured me.

Then I meet Amanda, another Cuban whi I think is gorgeous, had a couple of dances and realized she's not retarded as the others. I got her number as she freely gave it to me but the best part was standing by the wall with her and FIV her for about an hour. It was amazing as her body gave easy access to her pussy. Check her out and you'll see what I mean.

All in all, it was a good day at Tootsies with the Cubans. Tip the lap dance area guy and he'll leave you alone.

Liquid3867
06-27-17, 15:30
Stopped by yesterday afternoon after work 6:45 ish. Lots of Cubans as usual but this time some of them actually were working. Got a couple of dances from Eilly, a blonde, chick a tattooed C section scar. She gave a HJ thru clothes and pulled the head out sucked it once. First time I got this in Miami at a dance. Also allowed plenty of FIV. Was going to champagne room her but I held off. Tired Poalo next, another Cuban with a fat pussy. She was crazy, dint want to get off me after one dance so I continued and made sure I FIV deep in her. She also gave a clothed HJ. She wasn't a great looker but something about that fat pussy allured me.

Then I meet Amanda, another Cuban whi I think is gorgeous, had a couple of dances and realized she's not retarded as the others. I got her number as she freely gave it to me but the best part was standing by the wall with her and FIV her for about an hour. It was amazing as her body gave easy access to her pussy. Check her out and you'll see what I mean.

All in all, it was a good day at Tootsies with the Cubans. Tip the lap dance area guy and he'll leave you alone.Amanda at Tootsie's is amazing. Been with her a few times. I went to the champagne room with her once. After the FS she let me massage her ass and lower back. She even let me lick her ass hole and everything. She's awesome man. Glad you had a good time.

Real Ninja
07-07-17, 13:26
Gentlemongers,

Was in town for a holiday trip, and I finally got a chance to visit BT on the River. This has been on my bucket list for some time, as I have read in the forums that back in the day this place used to be called Centro Espanol and it was basically a hoar house. So even though it is under new management I had to get it out.

Went in in the afternoon, I typically prefer the day shift as there are less clients and the girls know the have to hustle more to make money. They had about 5 or 6 girls all Latinas. Two of them were 8's the rest were sub par. None of the girls were too enthusiastic and very little mileage was provided. I was so underwhelmed I didn't even grab a dance.

I had two beers grab a handful of t*ts and left. Layout is pretty legit it is long and narrow so no matter where you seat you have a front row view of the girls. They had like 5 poles in this place, however during the day shift they only had girls dancing on one of the pole's. I am sure in the night shift they probably have a girl on each pole at all times.

Highlight of the trip was a cute Cubans waiter who was basically giving it away. She kept checking me out the whole time, and would come and cock block every time one of the girls came and sat on my lap during the tip walk. I opted not to get her digits and I was flying out the next day, but maybe next time.

Well I can now check this club of the list one more spot I can see I have hit up in Miami. One last note, as I was walking to the bathroom I noticed they have a little cove where the bouncer who looks over the lapdance booths sits. And there is a monitor on the table that shows a live feed of the champagne room and all of the dance booths. So I am sure extras are not allowed here from the looks of house many camera fields where plugged into the monitor.

Normal Guy
07-09-17, 17:28
I have a few free passes to Tootsies, and want to check it out. It's been about 3 yrs since I have been there. Any recommendations? Damages to expect?

Thanks-.

Norm.

Liquid3867
07-12-17, 13:55
I have a few free passes to Tootsies, and want to check it out. It's been about 3 yrs since I have been there. Any recommendations? Damages to expect?

Thanks-.

Norm.Well, when I go I usually spend about $2,500 dollars. The champagne room will be about 650-700. Take a girl for a lap dance and see what she does in the champagne room. Some girls just dance there.

Tiger Guy X
08-03-17, 21:44
It had been a few months since my last trip here so decide to do my periodic checkin to Erotica Cabaret last night. I arrived around 10:30 pm. It wasn't too busy, but a few guys were on-hand and there was probably close to a 1-1 ratio of dances to customers. I grabbed a beer and took a seat on one of the couches near the VIP rooms. I like to chill for a minute whenever I go to a club to so I can survey the girls to see which ones I like and am likely to get a dance from at some point. After I had seen who all was on-hand I had my line of girls I had planned to check out first decided on. First up I got a few dances from one of the 3 girls I had my eyes on whom was a thicker build Cuban chick Mimi I believe was her name. While I was getting a dance she inquired about me taking her to VIP, but I like to chill and sample a few dancers before I decide upon that so since I'd been there maybe 20 minutes at this point that was out of the question. She unfortunately got off at 11 pm so that ruled her out although her lapdances were cool. Unfortunately it turned out another of the 3 girls I was planning to first sample also left at 11 pm. So with 2 of the 3 I had my eyes on gone I started to size up the final one. Of course some other guy scooped her up and went to VIP with her. I did end up hanging out long enough for her to come back on the floor. I ended up getting a lapdance from her and then we later did a VIP. The VIP was the typical $100 to the house and whatever you and the dancer workout which was $150 . Yeah a bit high for this place especially when most other guys weren't really spending, but it was late and she was the top on my list so I didn't do any negotiation. The VIP was ok. Overall this particular night most of the girls except 1 were not girls I recall seeing before, but it had been April / May'ish since I last visited. As always this is a hole in the wall type join that tends to have more Cuban MILF types (aka booty and a little stomach) although they do tend to have a few spinners on-hand too. The drink hustle that's ever popular at Erotica and Bella's wasn't too bad on this particular night although I still got asked way too frequently if I wanted another drink even when I'd not finished the one I already head.

Glenn Uknow
08-04-17, 06:43
It had been a few months since my last trip here so decide to do my periodic checkin to Erotica Cabaret last night. I arrived around 10:30 pm. It wasn't too busy, but a few guys were on-hand and there was probably close to a 1-1 ratio of dances to customers. I grabbed a beer and took a seat on one of the couches near the VIP rooms. I like to chill for a minute whenever I go to a club to so I can survey the girls to see which ones I like and am likely to get a dance from at some point. After I had seen who all was on-hand I had my line of girls I had planned to check out first decided on. First up I got a few dances from one of the 3 girls I had my eyes on whom was a thicker build Cuban chick Mimi I believe was her name. While I was getting a dance she inquired about me taking her to VIP, but I like to chill and sample a few dancers before I decide upon that so since I'd been there maybe 20 minutes at this point that was out of the question. She unfortunately got off at 11 pm so that ruled her out although her lapdances were cool. Unfortunately it turned out another of the 3 girls I was planning to first sample also left at 11 pm. So with 2 of the 3 I had my eyes on gone I started to size up the final one. Of course some other guy scooped her up and went to VIP with her. I did end up hanging out long enough for her to come back on the floor. I ended up getting a lapdance from her and then we later did a VIP. The VIP was the typical $100 to the house and whatever you and the dancer workout which was $150 . Yeah a bit high for this place especially when most other guys weren't really spending, but it was late and she was the top on my list so I didn't do any negotiation. The VIP was ok. Overall this particular night most of the girls except 1 were not girls I recall seeing before, but it had been April / May'ish since I last visited. As always this is a hole in the wall type join that tends to have more Cuban MILF types (aka booty and a little stomach) although they do tend to have a few spinners on-hand too. The drink hustle that's ever popular at Erotica and Bella's wasn't too bad on this particular night although I still got asked way too frequently if I wanted another drink even when I'd not finished the one I already head.Wow dude, that's $250 to sit on a bench and do a quicky.

That same bread would cover 3 trips to a room house for FS with a SWer in the NW section of town and still have change left over.

Tiger Guy X
08-04-17, 17:04
Wow dude, that's $250 to sit on a bench and do a quicky.

That same bread would cover 3 trips to a room house for FS with a SWer in the NW section of town and still have change left over.That's mostly the standard for Miami strip clubs so it is what it is. Well some girls have offered less for their fee and like I said 150 to the girl was actually the most I've paid at that club. The SW scene isn't for me although I've been there done that so even though I know it can be more economical I'm not prepared to go that route so it's strip clubs, BP, and my trips abroad which thankfully I have one in about 2 weeks to Costa Rica.

Colombian26
08-04-17, 20:26
Ok so this is a heads up for you guys. Watch out for a set of 3 Cubans that hang out together. One has a roster tattoo on her ass and big ass it is. If you see her not a bad dance from her you will get. Other two are short and brunette. But here is the scam they pull. One takes you to for a lap dance, then one of the other two comes in to that area yelling her name. OH they also text each other to let each other know they are going in. She comes to the booth you are at and gets involved for a double lap dance. So now you are paying for each of course. SO now the one says that she is her GF and that they will touch each other, kiss, and other stuff. But that then the dance will cost double for each of them. So you can just cut it short and just get the one girl to dance for you. Get the double for normal price each. The girls are cute and single dance not bad. But I had one of them even tell me no when they were doing the 2 for 1 special. Then she is trying to get guys to just get the regular one dance price. SO just a heads up. All in all a pretty substandard time at tootsies IMHO. I think that the talent and atmosphere after they moved went down steadily.

Glenn Uknow
08-05-17, 06:46
That's mostly the standard for Miami strip clubs so it is what it is. Well some girls have offered less for their fee and like I said 150 to the girl was actually the most I've paid at that club. The SW scene isn't for me although I've been there done that so even though I know it can be more economical I'm not prepared to go that route so it's strip clubs, BP, and my trips abroad which thankfully I have one in about 2 weeks to Costa Rica.For that much $ you should hit the AMPs, there's loads of good service in those certain spas, and once you develop a rapport with a massage or body rub girl, the extras increase.

Very Scary
08-05-17, 10:45
Wow dude, that's $250 to sit on a bench and do a quicky.

That same bread would cover 3 trips to a room house for FS with a SWer in the NW section of town and still have change left over.For that much I can get a girl from seeking arrangements to spend a few hours at my place.

Glenn Uknow
08-05-17, 20:46
For that much I can get a girl from seeking arrangements to spend a few hours at my place.Hell, For that price, I could hire a fine Latina harlot to go "au naturel" and cream pie her. .

Joker777
08-07-17, 11:44
Ok so this is a heads up for you guys. Watch out for a set of 3 Cubans that hang out together. One has a roster tattoo on her ass and big ass it is. If you see her not a bad dance from her you will get. Other two are short and brunette. But here is the scam they pull. One takes you to for a lap dance, then one of the other two comes in to that area yelling her name. OH they also text each other to let each other know they are going in. She comes to the booth you are at and gets involved for a double lap dance. So now you are paying for each of course. SO now the one says that she is her GF and that they will touch each other, kiss, and other stuff. But that then the dance will cost double for each of them. So you can just cut it short and just get the one girl to dance for you. Get the double for normal price each. The girls are cute and single dance not bad. But I had one of them even tell me no when they were doing the 2 for 1 special. Then she is trying to get guys to just get the regular one dance price. SO just a heads up. All in all a pretty substandard time at tootsies IMHO. I think that the talent and atmosphere after they moved went down steadily.Yup, typical 3 stooges act at Tootsies. Personally I don't care for their looks. They always have a bad attitude. Typical Tootsies Cuban girls. Now on the other hand, I visited BT's in Doral last week where its mostly Cubans and it was a different story. I guess completion is high so the girls got their shit together. Tried 4 girls for lap dances, got FIV ever time easily. Also got numbers. 3 were Cuban and 1 Brazilian with a Hugh soft ass. Had this black Cuban chick with a slim banging body walk around after her dance with her bottom off. Gave her a 10 and FIV her for about 15 min right at the bar in the back. So, I guess the Cubans perform when the completion is high.

MongerIn305
08-07-17, 16:15
Stopped by to see what had become of my beloved Centro. Typical strip club now. It was afternoon maybe 8 latinas working all decent but sitting in a group. Quoted 2. 5 for VIP and. 25 for lap dance. No privacy anymore. But smoking hot bartenders and 2 beers for $6. Not bad but not Centro.

Joker777
08-08-17, 14:57
I finally check this place out for the first time yesterday around 6 pm. I heard some good reports but I'm never keen to park my car on the street and I'm not paying $25 an hour for the paking lot next to it.

Anyway, there was no cover and the place had like 6-7 girls and 3-4 patrons. However the chicks were hideous, I mean flat out ugly. I would not touch them. The only decent chick was black Hispanic mix who spoke perfect English. Tight ass and kitty but way to much so I bounced. Someone tell me this place gets better at night!! Going to try playmates soon.

VeteranMonger
08-29-17, 20:52
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has visited Bella's Cabaret off if LeJune and Okeechobee? What are the girls like?

Joe Pimp
08-31-17, 08:58
Went there with fastnut a few months back. $40 entrance and all you can drink. Pretty good price but they do a tip walk. Many girls do a tip walk and the $1 don't last long. Fast nut had the best girl there a hot cuban but she only did dances with her friend so double the rate at $40 a pop. Ouch!! Upstairs they don't het naked downstairs more intimate and full nude. Take out available. One more thing the all you can drink is only downstairs.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has visited Bella's Cabaret off if LeJune and Okeechobee? What are the girls like?

Filmbyter
09-23-17, 15:06
I'm visiting in November and am seeking advice from you experts. I'll be staying in Miami Beach, I think the hotel is called the Sands. Anyway, I've never shied away from what many would consider 'seedy,' so long as the talent is decent and there are shenanigans to be had. Any ideas? Respond here or PM.

Much appreciated!

Joe Pimp
09-29-17, 09:34
I've been to two countries where I see the men take out their cell phones and record the performer whenever they wanted. If we all do that what is the club going to do, Kick us all out. They will accept the changes. We should ban together and do this. Power is in numbers. Here is proof.

Mr Clubberman
09-29-17, 11:59
I've been to two countries where I see the men take out their cell phones and record the performer whenever they wanted. If we all do that what is the club going to do, Kick us all out. They will accept the changes. We should ban together and do this. Power is in numbers. Here is proof.What happens in clubs, stays in clubs!

JohnyBlaze
09-29-17, 12:15
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has visited Bella's Cabaret off if LeJune and Okeechobee? What are the girls like?Recently went there again with a pal, and last time I went was alone in Dec. Of ly. I get lots of love and better bang for my buck at this place more than any others. I'm not really into strip joints but I do frequent tootsies to watch events etc and it is date friendly.

But I love bellas. I went last weekend but for some reason it was closed down stairs. I take $70 with me which covers the beers ($5) and singles to tip as they walk. Good thing is the quality of the cubanas is rather good, and I've never traveled on sex hunts out the country but I bet I get the same thrill at this particular joint in miami. 40 in singles is good for an hr plus of tip walking goood looking cubanas don't be shy grope them up slide a single or too. Then if ya really digging 1 of the girls reach back into your wallet. Few bucks and I roamed nearly every dancer in the place and dipped. Downstairs is a different more seedy vibe.

Joe Pimp
09-29-17, 15:44
What happens in clubs, stays in clubs!I don't mean dudes taking pics of dudes with girls but just the strippers dancing or in the back with you. I have plenty of pics of strippers hugging me and sitting on my lap. But the bouncers always be hating and asking to see my phone.

FrankSzoll
09-30-17, 12:02
What exactly. Does this term, completion is high, mean regarding Cuban dancers?

FrankSzoll
09-30-17, 12:09
I really have to put more thought in on this. Both sides have a very good argument and share my sentiment.

Tough to tell which way is best, keeping in mind not to shoot ourselves in the foot. I would be ALL for this UNLESS it materially affected new dancer quality, and I'm not sure it wouldn't. Meanwhile, I am sitting on what is undoubtable one of the largest collections of hot girl only, itc, stripper videos.

Don't mean dudes taking pics of dudes with girls but just the strippers dancing or in the back with you. I have plenty of pics of strippers hugging me and sitting on my lap. But the bouncers always be hating and asking to see my phone.

FrankSzoll
09-30-17, 12:21
It is invariable, can't believe they are any different anywhere else. They are always with these rude, disgusting aggressive tricks. I avoid them on site because it only leads to trouble. I actually gave one a chance for the first time in 8 months and sure enuff it turned ugly without too much delay. Its like 100 percent guaranteed. I was even tipping this one, but as I've relearned that only exaccerbates the problem. Now I'm not sure yet what is meant by this term, completion, but if it refers to a cold, insensitive physical exchane with Cuban for money, then yes I could see the whole situation in a different light- that is the only way they want to operate. Now I'm not looking for any type of love to be sure, but with what they want to do it would be more fulfilling to ejaculate on a blow up doll mannequin.

Yup, typical 3 stooges act at Tootsies. Personally I don't care for their looks. They always have a bad attitude. Typical Tootsies Cuban girls. Now on the other hand, I visited BT's in Doral last week where its mostly Cubans and it was a different story. I guess completion is high so the girls got their shit together. Tried 4 girls for lap dances, got FIV ever time easily. Also got numbers. 3 were Cuban and 1 Brazilian with a Hugh soft ass. Had this black Cuban chick with a slim banging body walk around after her dance with her bottom off. Gave her a 10 and FIV her for about 15 min right at the bar in the back. So, I guess the Cubans perform when the completion is high.

Dice89
10-01-17, 23:49
Hey guys it's Willy here just getting out of bare necessity on Us1 had a great time regardless of spending 40 $ in 10 min had fun with Monica black Spanish chick really bubbly and beautiful but the one that caught my attention for an hour was Sofia great legs great ass great tits great smile and teeth really friendly girls and service really good going again next Saturday maybe get a dance but let's see what happens guys I recommend you take a trip to bare necessity great night.This is my spot. The bartenders are cool and the girls go all out in the back room. The selection is not the best, but they do have bangers from time to time.

VeteranMonger
10-02-17, 20:56
This is my spot. The bartenders are cool and the girls go all out in the back room. The selection is not the best, but they do have bangers from time to time.Can you define "all out" please?

Dice89
10-08-17, 04:32
Can you define "all out" please?No limit for some girls. You would have to talk to them before though. Some girls will try to get to the back and rip you off. But if you tell them what you want, a lot of the time they will give.

I had a few turn me down, but quite a few are willing to negotiate.

GreenMachine88
10-09-17, 23:09
I have spent alot of time in south florida clubs but have never seen couples take a girl into VIP. Is this done?

Colombian26
10-10-17, 20:42
I have spent alot of time in south florida clubs but have never seen couples take a girl into VIP. Is this done?Yes couples do go to the back. Tootsies for one happens.

The Duke
10-15-17, 23:07
I'll be in miami this week and will be try to visit some clubs. What's the best clubs for some action and since I'll be ubering around, locations would be nice. Tx! Pm if can help a fellow member out.

Mr Clubberman
10-16-17, 11:28
I'll be in miami this week and will be try to visit some clubs. What's the best clubs for some action and since I'll be ubering around, locations would be nice. Tx! Pm if can help a fellow member out."Miami" is a large area and so much depends on your time, wants / wishes, location, wallet, etc. You need to address these variables before any solid advice can be given. Driving around "Miami" can be, wait, is a joke! It was taken me hours to go from the south end of the county to the north end.

I don't know how Uber works, but if you get a good driver, see it you can hook them up for your entire stay.

WrongShield
10-16-17, 15:18
PT's Showclub in Hialeah on Sunday night. It was pretty fun. $25 a dance is pretty expensive, I guess that's the norm for South Florida? Had 3 girls. A Latina that didn't speak English. Standard dance. Tinkerbell, very bad standard dance. Third girl was amazing, had no idea what her name was because she was too busy whispering "I want to fuck you" and even in the lobby was very eager to physically convince me and I would be interested if it werent $$ Not sure what her name was but she was a bit on the older side, body was alright though she had a bit of a stomach. There was tongue, face rubbing between my legs (clothes on), she was pretty much grinding every part of her body on me and let me pull her any which way. Needless to say I was really into it. I wouldn't pull the trigger on VIP but I'd probably be back to see her.

WrongShield
10-16-17, 15:19
This is my spot. The bartenders are cool and the girls go all out in the back room. The selection is not the best, but they do have bangers from time to time.What's the damage there for dance / all out?

The Duke
10-17-17, 22:46
"Miami" is a large area and so much depends on your time, wants / wishes, location, wallet, etc. You need to address these variables before any solid advice can be given. Driving around "Miami" can be, wait, is a joke! It was taken me hours to go from the south end of the county to the north end.

I don't know how Uber works, but if you get a good driver, see it you can hook them up for your entire stay.Uber is cheaper than rental or taxi I'll be in south beach and always went to tootsies but prefer a better time at a lower price than they ask for over there Or you can just tell me the names and I wouPD Check them out Like what's bt? Etc.

Mr Clubberman
10-18-17, 01:59
Uber is cheaper than rental or taxi I'll be in south beach and always went to tootsies but prefer a better time at a lower price than they ask for over there Or you can just tell me the names and I wouPD Check them out Like what's bt? Etc.First and foremost, forget the beach! North clubs I'm not that familiar with in recent times. Others, Booby Trap. There are a couple around. Scarlett's, Just in the the next county up. If you think Tootsie's is pricey, then don't go to E11 EVEN near downtown Miami. Likely the very best club, but don't expect deals. There are many other smaller clubs allover, but those are the better ones, in my opinion. If you go south a couple of decent ones, Stir Crazy and Showgirls.

Very Scary
10-18-17, 11:00
Uber is cheaper than rental or taxi I'll be in south beach and always went to tootsies but prefer a better time at a lower price than they ask for over there Or you can just tell me the names and I wouPD Check them out Like what's bt? Etc.If tootsies is too much then your only other choice would be an all black or all latin strip clubs. Booby trap in doral, bella's cabaret, or pt showclub wouldn't be too much of a drive. The thing is tootsies and 11 are petty much the only clubs in dade county that don't have a tip walk. So you may save money on going to the back rooms but you're losing money with all the tipping.

Hairtriggr
10-26-17, 21:43
So, I feel like I need to start contributing to the board since I've been mooching intel for way tooo long. I got a hell of a story to tell. I was in Orlando for a conference recently. When it was over, I decided to head down to Miami / Coconut Grove / upper keys to see how a couple of old pals weathered the hurricane. Had a free night and a dirty mind so I set off in search of debauchery. Wound up at Bare. It's pretty much my kind of place, I like a divier place that's pretty low-key. Was kinda disappointed in the overall talent, but there was a hottie or two around. So I'm sitting there at the bar having a beer or 3, watching the dancers & a game, and this white chick (we'll call her a 3) plops her ample ass down on the stool next to mine and says hi, I say hi, names exchanged-all the normal B. S. Didn't say another word or even look at her for about 10 minutes, then all of the sudden-"buy me a drink?" In a noble effort not to be a "COMPLETE" asshole, and because her breath was toxic, I say sure and get her a drink. Few minutes later I head to the restroom, maybe she didn't notice because the last girl that danced stopped to chit-chat with her while doing the tip walk. So as I'm coming out of the can, a decent looking black chick (we'll call her a 7) grabs me and insists on a dance, winds up being a few dances (she was really. Friendly, glad I was wearing shorts. Anyhoo, back to my perch and a fresh beer, and along comes my favorite white bimbo, and she is PISSED! "you could have told me. " "I thought we had a connection. " "whoo's that * you were with" etc. , etc. The bartender was looking at me like I did something to her, the bouncer was starting to perk his ears up, I'm like WTF? The guy that works the door wandered by and appearantly he was familiar with the girl and her emotional characteristics and he helped me out of the jam that it looked like I was headed for. I'm going to leave, but the bartender talks me out of if, she promises there'll be no more trouble, so I stick around, and I don't see the girl again. I have a couple more beers and a ance or two with a pretty cute chick that I now realize after reading some posts was Cuban-we don't have many where I'm from, so you'll have to excuse me a bit here. The vibe I got from her was that everything was available, but the attitude that comes with it would take most of the fun out of it, so I declined. A little later, my black girl, I think her name was Cherry or Cherree (or something that sounds like that to old ears in a noisy bar) talked me into a little private time, and by the time she was done with me I could barely stand much less walk. Exchanged digits. Will definately try to meet up with her next FL. Trip. When I left the bar and as I was climbing into my Uber, Whitey comes around the corner see's me, starts spewing a bunch of language that would make a longshoreman blush, flipping me off. I tell the Uber driver to get me the hell out of there, and don't take off towards my hotel, I don't even want her to know which dirrection I'm stayingg. He's laughing his ass off, then I told him the story, he had to stop once because he was busting a gut so hard he couldn't steer. Must of been the funniestt shit he'd heard in awhile.

Deboinair
10-27-17, 01:34
It is invariable, can't believe they are any different anywhere else. They are always with these rude, disgusting aggressive tricks. I avoid them on site because it only leads to trouble. I actually gave one a chance for the first time in 8 months and sure enuff it turned ugly without too much delay. Its like 100 percent guaranteed. I was even tipping this one, but as I've relearned that only exaccerbates the problem. Now I'm not sure yet what is meant by this term, completion, but if it refers to a cold, insensitive physical exchane with Cuban for money, then yes I could see the whole situation in a different light- that is the only way they want to operate. Now I'm not looking for any type of love to be sure, but with what they want to do it would be more fulfilling to ejaculate on a blow up doll mannequin.

Yup, typical 3 stooges act at Tootsies. Personally I don't care for their looks. They always have a bad attitude. Typical Tootsies Cuban girls. Now on the other hand, I visited BT's in Doral last week where its mostly Cubans and it was a different story. I guess completion is high so the girls got their shit together. Tried 4 girls for lap dances, got FIV ever time easily. Also got numbers. 3 were Cuban and 1 Brazilian with a Hugh soft ass. Had this black Cuban chick with a slim banging body walk around after her dance with her bottom off. Gave her a 10 and FIV her for about 15 min right at the bar in the back. So, I guess the Cubans perform when the completion is high.Looks like the strip clubs in throughout South FL is full blown Cuban. It was horrible when I came back last year. No I never dealt with them. I always would blow them off if they came around at tootsies. I used to love tootsies when they had Latianas from South America and Central America. That was many moons ago though. The no English and funky self entitled attitude is a deal breaker. Also I like my women tan not pale.

The huge rarity I had was at Diamond Dolls. There was a mixed Cuban girl that looks like Scarface sister. Beautiful complexion, body and face. I had a good suck and fuck from her. It's been a year and I still think about it. LOL If they aren't mixed or black in color, I won't even think about it with a Cuban.

Smitty3264
11-01-17, 16:42
I saw Daniella once but can't remember where. Does anyone know which strip club she works at. She is a tall dark haired Cuban girl. Pretty light skinned (white) long dark hair almost to her butt and she barely speaks English. Anyone know a girl that fits this description?

Very Scary
11-01-17, 20:01
I saw Daniella once but can't remember where. Does anyone know which strip club she works at. She is a tall dark haired Cuban girl. Pretty light skinned (white) long dark hair almost to her butt and she barely speaks English. Anyone know a girl that fits this description?Lmao, do you know how many strippers in Miami fit that description.

Chris5
11-01-17, 21:38
Been a while since I've hit up the Miami strip club's. I'm driving to MIA from Orlando soon and have only a couple of questions.

What club has the biggest Booty's in the area? I was a big Coco's fan but have no idea of the girl's there now. Black, white, Spanish, I don't care, just in the mood for big round phat asses!

C5.

Johnny483
11-03-17, 20:36
So this one girl I know on social media apparently works at tootsies and e11 even. She wears this uniform and carries some sort of bottles on her waist: https://preview.ibb.co/jVumJG/E2950_F3_D_4_B8_F_479_E_862_A_01_A2_B88_A7577.jpg.

What do the girls at tootsies wearing black and carrying those bottles do? They appear to be lotion bottles but I'm not sure if its something else thanks.

SnailTrailMakr
11-03-17, 22:08
Gentlemen, greetings! I'm new to the area, checking in from ENC. Just wanted to contribute here, as well.

Anyway, it was humpday and Mr. Snail wanted to see what was in the area; maybe do some crawling around the streets of interest, or check out some BP ads. Of which, many seem to be fake, or asking for iTunes cards (LOL! Please, as if I don't know that one, dear.

So, I was crawling through the area without finding any crumbs; when I look at my GPS and see that the little pony is in the area. Figured, what the hell. I've got a wad of $$ in my pocket, let's splurge. I arrive at around 2215 and sit outside for a few minutes (looking for reviews of the place). It's slow. I know, a weekday. Probably about 5 cars in the parking lot. I complete my pregame checks, which for me are in sequence: Take only one I'd out from my wallet, $100 and everything else stays in the car, even the keys when I have keyless entry. Then, separate my $pending money from my backup and proceed inside. The bouncer checks my I'd and does his bit; in the line, there is a group of 3 guys paying the cover and going inside. The 4 of us end up going in at the same time, and here's where the review starts:

(2220) no girls on stage; 3 girls on the floor, one blonde with a phat ass; a brunette at the bar with short hair, not too bad; and, another girl with a pony tail up talking to a guy at the end of the bar. $10 cover, $10 whiskey sour.

(2230) A cute little girl walks in with her suitcase, still, no girls on stage.

(2237) Camila (brunette) stops by for 3 minutes, still no girls on stage. Then, a cute petite brunette walks by, sexy walk, with her suitcase. The girl that was at the end of the bar walks by with a nice smile and a big ol' fat giggly ass. The shot-girl is giving a guy a back massage but hasn't walked around to offer anyone drinks.

(2240) The 3 guys that walked in, about the same time as I, complain about no girls dancing to the bartender. To which she snaps, "The girls are here!" Where lady? Where? The guys left. Another girl walks in with her suitcase, sexy little black haired about 5'2", very cute. The massage girl asks if I'd like one, I politely decline. She looks good in her jeans, not so much in the face.

(2245) Still no girls on stage. "Camlia on standby. " She loooooks thrilled. Now there's a chubby shot girl in spandex and net stockings, oh god. I'm so turned on. Said no one, ever.

(2250) Camila on stage. Thrilling dance, very exotic. Mila sits next to me for about 10 mins. Nice girl, says she's been here for 3 months. Thick glasses, LOL, big ol' fake tits popping out of her top. Still just typing away on my phone.

(2300) "Lola on stage", time, now. Just here because I don't sleep much anyway. Cute girl with a fishnet one piece walks by and catches my eye. Petite, cute, got that look. Camila asked for a tip after her dance. I dreadfully pass her. 02.

(2311) Cute little brunette with a black purse sits at the bar. "Sara on standby. " DMX: Her comes the boom! She makes her way over, with her very broken English. Fk it, I get two dances with her. She's got a great meaty ass, lovely fake tits, and an awesome smile, clean little kitty.

(2340) "Mimi, on stage. ".

(2348) "Susiie on stage. " Mimi was up there for two songs, and then just walks off stage. The guy at the stage looks at me and shrugs. I think he contemplated taking his tips back, LOL. 4 Mondays walk in; by now there are about a dozen people in there.

(2351) Susie starts. She was the girl that I took to the back room. She grinds cock better than she dances.

(0001) Snail has left the building.

I wouldn't really repeat, unless I found myself out there accidentally. All the girls wanted tips after their dance. I gave two of them. 02 - oh, and the one chick at the bar (at the beginning of the night), she conned me into buying her a drink. I didn't exactly understand what she was saying and I asked her if she was dancing later, which somehow translated to, "I would like to buy you a drink. " WTF?! No.

Anyone have a petite spinner UTR type from the area? I'd be willing to provide info for a young little latina that likes to get high, sweet little kitty in the Doral area. PM for details.

<Snail.

Very Scary
11-04-17, 00:14
So this one girl I know on social media apparently works at tootsies and e11 even. She wears this uniform and carries some sort of bottles on her waist: https://preview.ibb.co/jVumJG/E2950_F3_D_4_B8_F_479_E_862_A_01_A2_B88_A7577.jpg.

What do the girls at tootsies wearing black and carrying those bottles do? They appear to be lotion bottles but I'm not sure if its something else thanks.Massage girls. You know the song when Drake says "2nd floor of tootsies getting shoulder rubs".

MongerIn305
11-04-17, 15:05
Gentlemen, greetings! I'm new to the area, checking in from ENC. Just wanted to contribute here, as well.

Anyway, it was humpday and Mr. Snail wanted to see what was in the area; maybe do some crawling around the streets of interest, or check out some BP ads. Of which, many seem to be fake, or asking for iTunes cards (LOL! Please, as if I don't know that one, dear.

So, I was crawling through the area without finding any crumbs; when I look at my GPS and see that the little pony is in the area. Figured, what the hell. I've got a wad of $$ in my pocket, let's splurge. I arrive at around 2215 and sit outside for a few minutes (looking for reviews of the place). It's slow. I know, a weekday. Probably about 5 cars in the parking lot. I complete my pregame checks, which for me are in sequence: Take only one I'd out from my wallet, $100 and everything else stays in the car, even the keys when I have keyless entry. Then, separate my $pending money from my backup and proceed inside. The bouncer checks my I'd and does his bit; in the line, there is a group of 3 guys paying the cover and going inside. The 4 of us end up going in at the same time, and here's where the review starts:

(2220) no girls on stage; 3 girls on the floor, one blonde with a phat ass; a brunette at the bar with short hair, not too bad; and, another girl with a pony tail up talking to a guy at the end of the bar. $10 cover, $10 whiskey sour.

(2230) A cute little girl walks in with her suitcase, still, no girls on stage.

(2237) Camila (brunette) stops by for 3 minutes, still no girls on stage. Then, a cute petite brunette walks by, sexy walk, with her suitcase. The girl that was at the end of the bar walks by with a nice smile and a big ol' fat giggly ass. The shot-girl is giving a guy a back massage but hasn't walked around to offer anyone drinks.

(2240) The 3 guys that walked in, about the same time as I, complain about no girls dancing to the bartender. To which she snaps, "The girls are here!" Where lady? Where? The guys left. Another girl walks in with her suitcase, sexy little black haired about 5'2", very cute. The massage girl asks if I'd like one, I politely decline. She looks good in her jeans, not so much in the face.

(2245) Still no girls on stage. "Camlia on standby. " She loooooks thrilled. Now there's a chubby shot girl in spandex and net stockings, oh god. I'm so turned on. Said no one, ever.

(2250) Camila on stage. Thrilling dance, very exotic. Mila sits next to me for about 10 mins. Nice girl, says she's been here for 3 months. Thick glasses, LOL, big ol' fake tits popping out of her top. Still just typing away on my phone.

(2300) "Lola on stage", time, now. Just here because I don't sleep much anyway. Cute girl with a fishnet one piece walks by and catches my eye. Petite, cute, got that look. Camila asked for a tip after her dance. I dreadfully pass her. 02.

(2311) Cute little brunette with a black purse sits at the bar. "Sara on standby. " DMX: Her comes the boom! She makes her way over, with her very broken English. Fk it, I get two dances with her. She's got a great meaty ass, lovely fake tits, and an awesome smile, clean little kitty.

(2340) "Mimi, on stage. ".

(2348) "Susiie on stage. " Mimi was up there for two songs, and then just walks off stage. The guy at the stage looks at me and shrugs. I think he contemplated taking his tips back, LOL. 4 Mondays walk in; by now there are about a dozen people in there.

(2351) Susie starts. She was the girl that I took to the back room. She grinds cock better than she dances.

(0001) Snail has left the building.

I wouldn't really repeat, unless I found myself out there accidentally. All the girls wanted tips after their dance. I gave two of them. 02 - oh, and the one chick at the bar (at the beginning of the night), she conned me into buying her a drink. I didn't exactly understand what she was saying and I asked her if she was dancing later, which somehow translated to, "I would like to buy you a drink. " WTF?! No.

Anyone have a petite spinner UTR type from the area? I'd be willing to provide info for a young little latina that likes to get high, sweet little kitty in the Doral area. PM for details.

<Snail.Damn. If your not a cop you must be an engineer.

CaptainAwesome
11-04-17, 15:28
Damn. If your not a cop you must be an engineer.Nah, his watch probably stuck on Military Time and he can't figure out how to get it off! LOL.

SnailTrailMakr
11-07-17, 03:00
Nah, his watch probably stuck on Military Time and he can't figure out how to get it off! LOL.Close, I don't wear a watch. I was just using my phone. I was literally just sitting there typing away while nothing much was going on in the club.

I might go back for that petite little Cuban with the firm plump ass and big ol' fake tities; but, mostly likely, not.

Think I'll stick to this freaky Cuban that is just unbelievably sexy, petite, and just wants to fuck. GD. I've seen her 3 of the last 4 days, and I've only been here a week. She's such a spoiled little brat, and I'm in love with fucking her. Now, I just need to convince her to let me take her brown eye virginity. So, close!

No more strip clubs for me, guys.

<Snail.

Joker777
11-07-17, 19:24
I stop by today during lunch at 12:45. Haven't been here this early in probably five years. 12 Hoes on shift all on their phones. I ordered my food hoping to have a couple come over so I can grab their ass and finally after 20 minutes 1 came by for a tip. Mind you nobody was dancing but they still ask for a tip. Finally Nubia a Coke I skin Brazilian came by with a Beautiful firm ass. Got a couple that lap dances and a little FIV action. I seriously don't know what is up with all the Cuban girls in terms of getting off their asses and making money. And it's almost disappointing to see their nasty attitude they have. Mind you, You find a ride Cuban girl you could fuck her brains out and it's all mutual but it's one out of every thousand. The Miami scene has become all Cuban I long for the days for some South Americans and Brazil and Dominican girls along with Central Americans. I have no idea why the Cuban chicks in the clubs make it so hard to get with them. If you meet them at a bar or at happy hour it's actually more easy than going to a strip club with Cuban girls. I kind a wish they had a Cuban mafia and Wood Forest the girls to work and teach them how to make money and how to hustle versus sitting on their asses are on their phones and expectant tips.

VeteranMonger
11-07-17, 21:31
Close, I don't wear a watch. I was just using my phone. I was literally just sitting there typing away while nothing much was going on in the club.

I might go back for that petite little Cuban with the firm plump ass and big ol' fake tities; but, mostly likely, not.

Think I'll stick to this freaky Cuban that is just unbelievably sexy, petite, and just wants to fuck. GD. I've seen her 3 of the last 4 days, and I've only been here a week. She's such a spoiled little brat, and I'm in love with fucking her. Now, I just need to convince her to let me take her brown eye virginity. So, close!

No more strip clubs for me, guys.

<Snail.A sexy, petite Cuban girl that just wants to fuck, huh?

Do tell. Do tell.

FrankieFastNut
11-11-17, 03:28
I stop by today during lunch at 12:45. Haven't been here this early in probably five years. 12 Hoes on shift all on their phones. I ordered my food hoping to have a couple come over so I can grab their ass and finally after 20 minutes 1 came by for a tip. Mind you nobody was dancing but they still ask for a tip. Finally Nubia a Coke I skin Brazilian came by with a Beautiful firm ass. Got a couple that lap dances and a little FIV action. I seriously don't know what is up with all the Cuban girls in terms of getting off their asses and making money. And it's almost disappointing to see their nasty attitude they have. Mind you, You find a ride Cuban girl you could fuck her brains out and it's all mutual but it's one out of every thousand. The Miami scene has become all Cuban I long for the days for some South Americans and Brazil and Dominican girls along with Central Americans. I have no idea why the Cuban chicks in the clubs make it so hard to get with them. If you meet them at a bar or at happy hour it's actually more easy than going to a strip club with Cuban girls. I kind a wish they had a Cuban mafia and Wood Forest the girls to work and teach them how to make money and how to hustle versus sitting on their asses are on their phones and expectant tips.She has a huge ridiculously fake Brazilian ass, but she offers back door fun outside for 3 Franklin's. I passed on that but still have her number just in case I get desperate. Her face is on the ugly side too looking like the bride of chucky.

FrankieFastNut
11-11-17, 04:09
Looks like the strip clubs in throughout South FL is full blown Cuban. It was horrible when I came back last year. No I never dealt with them. I always would blow them off if they came around at tootsies. I used to love tootsies when they had Latianas from South America and Central America. That was many moons ago though. The no English and funky self entitled attitude is a deal breaker. Also I like my women tan not pale.

The huge rarity I had was at Diamond Dolls. There was a mixed Cuban girl that looks like Scarface sister. Beautiful complexion, body and face. I had a good suck and fuck from her. It's been a year and I still think about it. LOL If they aren't mixed or black in color, I won't even think about it with a Cuban.I agree about how some of these new Cuban girls instantly act stuck up and are all just straight business. So if you don't like that type of Cuban girl then I'd stay away from Booby Trap Doral (day / night) Booby Trap on the River (night) Tootsies (day / night) Playmates (day / night) Bella's (night) pink pony (day is ok night cuban chicks are money hungry).

Wonderland and E11 even has the most stuck up Cubans, highly avoid at all costs, plus $35-$50 lap dances and $12 beers?? It's a huge joke!! I can get two quality looking girls at Dean's Gold for just $20 each, so for $40 a song I'm actually enjoying two fine ass playful sexy girls! Or even better Scarletts 2-4-1 lap dance special where every hour they bring out all the girls to walk around so you pick them (plus a free shirt LOL).

I do recommend Showgirls (night) which has it's Cubans but great mix of other nationalities too, BTs Sunset (night majority of Cubans but a lot better slutty attitudes) PTs (night blk girls and mix latinas from PR and DR), Dean's Gold (night lots of white chicks) Scarletts (day / night just yesterday I saw Euro, Asian, white, etc.) Cheetahs Hallandale (day / night Colombians, Mexican, Puerto ricans, friendly cubans), Bare Neccesity (night mixed but it's always hit or miss), Stir Crazy (Venezuelan, Colombian, friendly Cubans).

If you speak Spanish well then last but not least you have Erotica in Hialeah, in which the Cuban girls are friendly / loose if you can communicate with them. If not, good luck!! They will just ask you for a tip and forget about you if you can't hold a convo, since there are plenty of Cuban male patrons in hialeah that will basically become an ATM to them so why would she waste her time trying to get a convo going with a gringo? These girls are vicious LOL.

MonteCarlos
11-15-17, 11:10
Hey good morning STM, great review! On remembering everything! I really enjoyed reading it.

Joe Pimp
11-17-17, 10:36
Lets go see our mexican and colombian friends tonight. Slownut out.

She has a huge ridiculously fake Brazilian ass, but she offers back door fun outside for 3 Franklin's. I passed on that but still have her number just in case I get desperate. Her face is on the ugly side too looking like the bride of chucky.

SnailTrailMakr
11-22-17, 09:35
Anyone seen any of the girls outside of work? I've got a number and Snap from one of them, and one of the servers. The young blonde stripper wants to meet, "as long as I take care of her. " We all know what that means, just wondering if I should consider the same price levels as A SW / BP / SA. I'll be posting a few more reviews here in a couple days, since I'm not a little more familiar with the area.

I did meet a young Filipina from SC that I had the pleasure of hosting for the weekend. Let's just say, my çock is still sore from all the fucking. It was great, anywhere and anytime, she was down. I'll post pictures later.

Snail.

Joker777
11-22-17, 17:36
Anyone seen any of the girls outside of work? I've got a number and Snap from one of them, and one of the servers. The young blonde stripper wants to meet, "as long as I take care of her. " We all know what that means, just wondering if I should consider the same price levels as A SW / BP / SA. I'll be posting a few more reviews here in a couple days, since I'm not a little more familiar with the area.

I did meet a young Filipina from SC that I had the pleasure of hosting for the weekend. Let's just say, my ock is still sore from all the fucking. It was great, anywhere and anytime, she was down. I'll post pictures later.

Snail.I've had a couple of these hoes over the past years from BT-Doral, and the one in Pompano. Never had luck at the Sunset location and never been to the River location yet. Prices are more in the BP rate but had couple that I "just took cared of". I had a Colombian MILF that used be awesome circa 2010 and an Dominican that was an awesome fuck circa 2006-2009. The pompano location is full of old Cubans that are available for outside activities and are just easy. They are cheaper than BP by half.

I have not had much luck with the cuban hoes recently at BT-Doral. Please do tell at what location you found the Filipina. Thats a rare find these days.

They do have some hot servers I most say, never went after any,. Maybe I'll try.

Joker out.

BigDaddy23
11-29-17, 00:03
I've had a couple of these hoes over the past years from BT-Doral, and the one in Pompano. Never had luck at the Sunset location and never been to the River location yet. Prices are more in the BP rate but had couple that I "just took cared of". I had a Colombian MILF that used be awesome circa 2010 and an Dominican that was an awesome fuck circa 2006-2009. The pompano location is full of old Cubans that are available for outside activities and are just easy. They are cheaper than BP by half.

I have not had much luck with the cuban hoes recently at BT-Doral. Please do tell at what location you found the Filipina. Thats a rare find these days.

They do have some hot servers I most say, never went after any,. Maybe I'll try.

Joker out.What days and times to see the old cubans?

Any other nationalities there at the location in pompano?

Joker777
11-29-17, 01:58
What days and times to see the old cubans?

Any other nationalities there at the location in pompano?I only visit at night so I am not sure about the days. You will also see white, black and mulatas chicks there.

Older cubans hang out in groups, the mulattas are fun too.

Tiger Guy X
11-30-17, 20:21
It's been a few months since my last strip club trip (at least home here in Miami) so decided to hit up Erotica Cabaret since it's the end of the month and usually that's a good time to go. That turned out to not be the case this particular night though. I arrived at Erotica Cabaret a little after 12:30 am. There was a pretty decent crowd for a Wednesday night so other guys must have been thinking the same thing. The selection of girls on-hand (I'd say 10-12 going strictly off memory) was mostly girls I remember seeing in past trips to this club except maybe 3. Unfortunately despite that it was a decent crowd for a Wednesday night most of the girls were just sitting with the guys on-hand talking or playing on their phones looking bored. They mostly just got up to either go on-stage for their set and subsequent tip walk or to make a bathroom trip then it was back to sitting down doing nothing. The guys they were sitting with weren't even getting dances either. The few girls I did have interests in pretty much stuck to that routine the whole night until all of a sudden I saw them show up from the back in street clothes and they left. I did want to sample a few of the girls that were new to me, but didn't get a chance. In the end this trip was pretty lame. Before I left some guy almost got into a fight with the dj and they were throwing blows and security had to grab the guy. Of course after that scene since it was already getting late and the crowded hand then out that was pretty much a rap for me so I left.

After leaving Erotica Cabaret and heading home I decided to make a last minute stop by Bare Necessity since it's close to where I live. Given it was like 4 am when I arrived I figured it'd be pretty dead which it was. There were 4 girls on hand Peaches, Roma, Monica. Whom are very familiar names at this club if you ever go there along with one dancer whom was a new face to me although I don't recall her name. There were probably 7 or 8 other guys in the place too. I ended up saying for about 1 hr 15 min, but ended up just watching the girls as they went on-stage since the dancers when they weren't on-stage were back with the customers they were with when I arrived. I had hoped to get a few dances from Roma who's my favorite chick in this spot, but she was being kept busy so I ended up just bouncing since I did need to at least get in 3 1/2 hours of sleep before work LOL.

Overall a rather forgetful night. I still have 95% of the money I was prepared to spend last night so I may hit up Bella's, Stir Crazy, or Showgirls tonight.

BigDaddy23
12-04-17, 21:38
I only visit at night so I am not sure about the days. You will also see white, black and mulatas chicks there.

Older cubans hang out in groups, the mulattas are fun too.Which booby trap is better I guess in tears of looks and mileage? Doral, on the water, pompano?

Which clubs are better Booby Trap or Toosties?

Very Scary
12-05-17, 11:00
Which booby trap is better I guess in tears of looks and mileage? Doral, on the water, pompano?

Which clubs are better Booby Trap or Toosties?If you don't mind the tip scam then BT will probably be better. Better mileage out of dances. The dancers at Tootsies are better looking but most of them are kind of stuck up these days. Definitely rare to get your finger wet at tootsies these days.

DarkStallion
12-05-17, 11:01
Went to Tootsie other day. The place is like a super mall filled with girls. Lot of Cubans and Colombia delicacys. Obviously with fake ass and tits. But its too expensive 25 $ for a song and no one. I say no one dances for complete one song.

Few of them are ready to rob you like you go in with them for 25 $ song they dance for one song bu they ask for 100 $ saying she did 4 songs. Complete BS! I literally argued and fought with 2 and spoiled my mood completely.

I had intentions of going to Champagne Suite but after such nonsense behavior I refrained. Else I'll be loosing my 400 $. Hardly one or two were genuine.

BigDaddy23
12-05-17, 17:02
If you don't mind the tip scam then BT will probably be better. Better mileage out of dances. The dancers at Tootsies are better looking but most of them are kind of stuck up these days. Definitely rare to get your finger wet at tootsies these days.Any particular BT you prefer?

Seagulz
12-05-17, 20:49
If you don't mind the tip scam then BT will probably be better. Better mileage out of dances. The dancers at Tootsies are better looking but most of them are kind of stuck up these days. Definitely rare to get your finger wet at tootsies these days.If you head north to Diamond Dolls near to B. T. In Pompano, No tip walk, decent ten coin table dances, with mileage. Everything else maybe in private rm for less than $$. But you better know some Spanish. I call it North Cuba.

Geo485
12-14-17, 22:30
About tootsies. Does anyone know what the massage girls services and prices are? How much does a massage go for? And can you take it further than a massage? I just never been to a club that had massage girls like this.

Very Scary
12-15-17, 11:08
If you head north to Diamond Dolls near to B. T. In Pompano, No tip walk, decent ten coin table dances, with mileage. Everything else maybe in private rm for less than $$. But you better know some Spanish. I call it North Cuba.DD is decent. Long ass drive though. I can't finish in 3 songs, especially for the prices I was quoted. The good thing about DD is the girls are so hungry you can get your finger wet get sitting ta the bar talking.

Very Scary
12-15-17, 11:09
About tootsies. Does anyone know what the massage girls services and prices are? How much does a massage go for? And can you take it further than a massage? I just never been to a club that had massage girls like this.$15 per song. The massage girls are some of the best looking girls in the club but you'll only get a massage. If you have enough game and money you can maybe get OTC action.

LemerLamb
12-20-17, 15:51
So I checked out numerous clubs last Saturday.

First I went to Tootsies, the place was packed and the girls there are aggressive. Pretty much it's impossibke to talk to a girl for more than 5 seconds before a dance is demanded, not offered, then once you're in the dance all they try to do is get you in the champagne room. Pretty much spoils the fun of the dance. Most of the girls were busted with jacked up faces, and everything was plastic, not my type. Then I went over to the office, and I realized it is an all black club. Made that mistake once so I bailed real quick. I then went to check out Booby Trap but I looked like that was an all black one too, so I didn't bother going in. Finally headed to cheetahs where the worst experience happened. My buds and I go to a table and sit and it took over a half hour for any girls to acknowledge us and they're dances are on the dance floor. One girl did a half ass dance on me for maybe half a song, definitely not longer and then demanded I pay. Horrible. Simply horrible. I like the clubs in west palm much better.

Mr Clubberman
12-20-17, 17:12

First I went to Tootsies, the place was packed and the girls there are aggressive. Pretty much it's impossibke to talk to a girl for more than 5 seconds before a dance is demanded, not offered, then once you're in the dance all they try to do is get you in the champagne room. Pretty much spoils the fun of the dance. Most of the girls were busted with jacked up faces, and everything was plastic, not my type. Then I went over to the office, and I realized it is an all black club. Made that mistake once so I bailed real quick. I then went to check out Booby Trap but I looked like that was an all black one too, so I didn't bother going in. Finally headed to cheetahs where the worst experience happened. My buds and I go to a table and sit and it took over a half hour for any girls to acknowledge us and they're dances are on the dance floor. One girl did a half ass dance on me for maybe half a song, definitely not longer and then demanded I pay. Horrible. Simply horrible. I like the clubs in west palm much better.Excellent! Way to go girls! We have our ways to get the interlopers to stay out of OUR county! .

DeltaBlack
12-26-17, 14:02

First I went to Tootsies, the place was packed and the girls there are aggressive. Pretty much it's impossibke to talk to a girl for more than 5 seconds before a dance is demanded, not offered, then once you're in the dance all they try to do is get you in the champagne room. Pretty much spoils the fun of the dance. Most of the girls were busted with jacked up faces, and everything was plastic, not my type. Then I went over to the office, and I realized it is an all black club. Made that mistake once so I bailed real quick. I then went to check out Booby Trap but I looked like that was an all black one too, so I didn't bother going in. Finally headed to cheetahs where the worst experience happened. My buds and I go to a table and sit and it took over a half hour for any girls to acknowledge us and they're dances are on the dance floor. One girl did a half ass dance on me for maybe half a song, definitely not longer and then demanded I pay. Horrible. Simply horrible. I like the clubs in west palm much better.Without the foreign girls all these strip clubs will die out soon, good stuff I stopped going a while back. Not worth it and the black clubs, the girls are pretty but they're trying to fight to be taken seriously as women and get mad when guys don't tip. The economy depends of foreign women and once they stop coming or the johns stop paying they'll go back home.

Most these escorts sites, backpage, 80% of the workers speak little to no english. It's only a matter of time before these guys will be closing down these clubs and businesses.

Glenn Uknow
12-27-17, 06:09
Just opened in the beautiful city of Arabian Nights, on the NE corner of NW 135 street and 37 ave is Klub 24. I called their phone number for hours, said they're open 24 hours and come by any time you like. Thus the name "24" as in 24/7.

Someone want to go and report on it?

Glenn Uknow
12-30-17, 05:03
Actually, the phone recording they use is not correct, after researching a bit, I see that Klub 24 will open on Jan 12,2018.

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/fbh/d/klub-24-miami/6438078259.html

KLUB 24 MIAMI PREMIER 24 HOUR GENTLEMENS CLUB.

THE ALL NEW CLUB 24 WILL BE OPENING ON JAN 12.

WE ARE NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS PLEASE CALL 954-520-9165/786-494-6600.

SECURITY, HOSTS, ENTERTAINERS AND MANY MORE POSITIONS.

THIS CLUB WILL BE OPEN 24/7 - 3 SHIFTS are.

YOU CAN ALSO APPLY IN PERSON.

Mcsylv
02-07-18, 22:56
Hey guys, I'm visiting Miami in a few weeks, and I have a Wednesday evening, Thursday day / evening, and Friday day to visit some strip clubs. I'll try to break this down into a easy-to-read format.

Girl Preference:

- Slim white girls, or white Hispanics. No THICC girls, no Asians, no AA girls.

- It would be great if they speak fluent English, I like to be able to have a conversation.

Services I'm Looking For:

- The hottest girls in Miami to sit and have a chat with, pretend to have a GFE time.

- FS extras, either ITC or preferably OTC. Money isn't really an issue, I can afford to spend a few grand over 2 days.

- I understand that it's very hard to find solid 10 white girls who will do extras, so I might have to visit a few different clubs to get all my needs.

I'd appreciate any help that you guys can provide in which places I should hit up with my limited time in Miami. I RTFF and did some more research on other sites, and I came up with the following options for my preferences:

Scarlett's. I read that this place has the hottest slim white girls in Miami, but the mileage is low. This place should be where I go if I want to sit and chat with hot girls. Most people suggest going here to pregame before going somewhere else to actually get extras.

Dean's Gold. This place has white girls that are almost as hot as Scarlet's, but they give extras. I should go here to get off, but beware of girls sticking with regulars and not coming to me, even if I tip on stage.

E11 ven. More nightclub than SC, but tied with Scarletts for hot white girls. Even lower mileage than Scarlett's and more expensive, girls unlikely to sit and chat because hustle factor is sky high. Go here just to see the sights and say I've experienced it, but anywhere else is better for conversation or for extras.

Diamond Dolls. Pretty far from Miami. Girls are a bit less attractive than Dean's, and most are Cuban. Extras also cheaper than Dean's, but because nobody speaks english, GFE is limited, just a quick in-and-out. Go here for a quick nut.

Is my summary for each club correct? Anything I missed, or anything I said that's blatantly wrong? Also, I notably left off Tootsies because I heard that place is infested with Cubans, extras are getting more expensive, and generally Dean's is just better.

So, now I need everyone's help. As I said, I have roughly 2 full days, Wednesday night, Thursday all day, and Friday during daytime. Is there somewhere I should hit up on a certain day, or avoid on certain days because it's dead? I know some clubs don't even have a dayshift, and others really only get going past midnight. Some clubs are more extras-friendly during day, or have more white girls during day. Anyone want to chime in with a roadmap? Like, hit up Scarlett's day, move over to Dean's when they open in afternoon and get some extras?

I THINK the ideal itinerary is:

1. Hit up E11 even in the morning because it's the only club open, LOL.

2. Go to Scarlett's when they open at noon, chat up some girls, maybe get some numbers and OTC if things jive.

3. Go to Dean's when they open at 3 PM, stay there for extras or go back to Scarlett's if girls aren't hot enough.

4. On Thursday or Friday, visit Diamond Dolls for a few hours, get extras from a couple girls, then go back down to Miami and Scarletts or Dean's.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide, hit me up if you guys want to know about clubs in NYC, DC, Atlanta, LA, or San Fran.

Mcsylv
02-13-18, 16:11
Been a couple days and no response, plus I checked and the post before mine was made in December. Dead thread?

Very Scary
02-14-18, 01:18
Hey guys, I'm visiting Miami in a few weeks, and I have a Wednesday evening, Thursday day / evening, and Friday day to visit some strip clubs. I'll try to break this down into a easy-to-read format.

Girl Preference:

- It would be great if they speak fluent English, I like to be able to have a conversation.

- The hottest girls in Miami to sit and have a chat with, pretend to have a GFE time.

- FS extras, either ITC or preferably OTC. Money isn't really an issue, I can afford to spend a few grand over 2 days.

- I understand that it's very hard to find solid 10 white girls who will do extras, so I might have to visit a few different clubs to get all my needs.

I'd appreciate any help that you guys can provide in which places I should hit up with my limited time in Miami. I RTFF and did some more research on other sites, and I came up with the following options for my preferences:

Scarlett's. I read that this place has the hottest slim white girls in Miami, but the mileage is low. This place should be where I go if I want to sit and chat with hot girls. Most people suggest going here to pregame before going somewhere else to actually get extras.

Dean's Gold. This place has white girls that are almost as hot as Scarlet's, but they give extras. I should go here to get off, but beware of girls sticking with regulars and not coming to me, even if I tip on stage.

E11 ven. More nightclub than SC, but tied with Scarletts for hot white girls. Even lower mileage than Scarlett's and more expensive, girls unlikely to sit and chat because hustle factor is sky high. Go here just to see the sights and say I've experienced it, but anywhere else is better for conversation or for extras.

Diamond Dolls. Pretty far from Miami. Girls are a bit less attractive than Dean's, and most are Cuban. Extras also cheaper than Dean's, but because nobody speaks english, GFE is limited, just a quick in-and-out. Go here for a quick nut.

Is my summary for each club correct? Anything I missed, or anything I said that's blatantly wrong? Also, I notably left off Tootsies because I heard that place is infested with Cubans, extras are getting more expensive, and generally Dean's is just better.

So, now I need everyone's help. As I said, I have roughly 2 full days, Wednesday night, Thursday all day, and Friday during daytime. Is there somewhere I should hit up on a certain day, or avoid on certain days because it's dead? I know some clubs don't even have a dayshift, and others really only get going past midnight. Some clubs are more extras-friendly during day, or have more white girls during day. Anyone want to chime in with a roadmap? Like, hit up Scarlett's day, move over to Dean's when they open in afternoon and get some extras?

2. Go to Scarlett's when they open at noon, chat up some girls, maybe get some numbers and OTC if things jive.

3. Go to Dean's when they open at 3 PM, stay there for extras or go back to Scarlett's if girls aren't hot enough.

4. On Thursday or Friday, visit Diamond Dolls for a few hours, get extras from a couple girls, then go back down to Miami and Scarletts or Dean's.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide, hit me up if you guys want to know about clubs in NYC, DC, Atlanta, LA, or San Fran.Tootsies has a few attractive white ones at night say around 10 pm.

Muff Diver 305
02-14-18, 07:25
Tootsies has a few attractive white ones at night say around 10 pm.Strip clubs including tootsies is too scary for me. If you can get laid for free then stay away from stripclubs and streetwhores.

TNGentleman2
02-27-18, 13:21
Scarlett's has probably the best looking women, but it is almost impossible to do anything there. You may be able to get some takeout but that's about it. They will lead you to believe you can do things, but you can't.

Diamond Dolls has some pretty good looking woman, but most are Latina and most of them are Cuban. Some speak English fairly well others don't. You can do the 3-4 dance rooms, but they also have an hour room which is larger and better if you want to take your time. They also have a very nice private room that is behind the main bar on one side. Don't know what it costs, but it is available.

Near Diamond Dolls is a club called Solid Gold. I wouldn't go there until 8 pm or later, but it is a very nice club (almost new) and they have a good selection of rooms and girls (at night, day shift is the same old, same old that have worked there for years at their old location). Big club, where you can go to an upstairs bar and I think they just opened a rooftop bar area too. They even have a dungeon style room (50 shades of grey lite) if you're into that.

Tootsies has a pretty good selection, but again, many are Latina and Cuban. They have 15 min rooms downstairs. Upstairs is the VIP bar area and larger rooms. As you enter the hallway with the rooms, the rooms to the right are decent size and the rooms to the left are much bigger, have windows overlooking the downstairs, have their own sound system / TV and are much nicer. The times I've been there, if you tip the guy that brings you to the room $30-40 (before you get to the rooms), you usually get the bigger room.

E11 - haven't been there but heard it is very expensive, but good quality.

Haven't been to Deans gold either.

Hope that helps!

TN.

Girl Preference:

Thanks for any help you guys can provide, hit me up if you guys want to know about clubs in NYC, DC, Atlanta, LA, or San Fran.

Mcsylv
03-01-18, 02:27
Scarlett's has probably the best looking women, but it is almost impossible to do anything there. You may be able to get some takeout but that's about it. They will lead you to believe you can do things, but you can't.

Diamond Dolls has some pretty good looking woman, but most are Latina and most of them are Cuban. Some speak English fairly well others don't. You can do the 3-4 dance rooms, but they also have an hour room which is larger and better if you want to take your time. They also have a very nice private room that is behind the main bar on one side. Don't know what it costs, but it is available.

Near Diamond Dolls is a club called Solid Gold. I wouldn't go there until 8 pm or later, but it is a very nice club (almost new) and they have a good selection of rooms and girls (at night, day shift is the same old, same old that have worked there for years at their old location). Big club, where you can go to an upstairs bar and I think they just opened a rooftop bar area too. They even have a dungeon style room (50 shades of grey lite) if you're into that.

Tootsies has a pretty good selection, but again, many are Latina and Cuban. They have 15 min rooms downstairs. Upstairs is the VIP bar area and larger rooms. As you enter the hallway with the rooms, the rooms to the right are decent size and the rooms to the left are much bigger, have windows overlooking the downstairs, have their own sound system / TV and are much nicer..Thanks! Looks like I'll be hitting Scarlett's, Dean's, and DD.

MiamiManiam
03-06-18, 16:34
"Hey guys, I'm visiting Miami in a few weeks, and I have a Wednesday evening, Thursday day / evening, and Friday day to visit some strip clubs. I'll try to break this down into a easy-to-read format. ".

If it were me, and I wanted some extras scarletts would be my last stop.

E11 , with the right girl can get you FIV.

Scarletts, the cameras are everywhere, those tvs arent signs in the private rooms. They are lights for the cameras.

Bare Necessity. You can get OTC action if you want it but you might not.

Stir Crazy, if you want the action, its there.

Very Scary
03-08-18, 00:00
"Hey guys, I'm visiting Miami in a few weeks, and I have a Wednesday evening, Thursday day / evening, and Friday day to visit some strip clubs. I'll try to break this down into a easy-to-read format. ".

If it were me, and I wanted some extras scarletts would be my last stop.

E11 , with the right girl can get you FIV.

Scarletts, the cameras are everywhere, those tvs arent signs in the private rooms. They are lights for the cameras.

Bare Necessity. You can get OTC action if you want it but you might not.

Stir Crazy, if you want the action, its there.The guys that own tootsies brought Scarlett's a year ago. In the club action should be better now.

ChrisCline
03-09-18, 02:06
Coming from Orlando to Miami next week. Heard the clubs here are much better, any specifically recommended?

Mcsylv
03-10-18, 20:37
So I went on my trip to Miami, and here's what I have to report:

Went to Dean's Gold on Thursday night past midnight, technically Saturday morning. It started pretty packed, then emptied out quick around 4 AM.

Girls were mostly beautiful, around half Hispanics and half white. Extras are open but expensive. I posted up at the bar immediately to the left when you go in, and was chatted up by a cute white spinner fairly quickly. After talking for a bit, she made some casual brushes between my legs and let me know that she'd fuck in the VIP for $500. That's $150 to the house for 30 min, 500 to her. She did say she was up to negotiate, but I wanted to scope things out before I committed. Got a few dances from this girl, plenty of stick shifting but no FIV or feeding, said we couldn't do that out here. After the dances, I told her to find me later.

Next, got hit up by a Cuban. Was probably one of the less attractive girls there, although still an 8 by most scales. Went back for a few dances, and she really seemed to enjoy my touch. Actually had me massage her for an extra song without charging me. Same deal, said we could do anything in VIP for 500, declined because she wasn't as hot and I still wanted to scope things out.

Got another dance with a different white girl, same deal about VIP for 500. Finally broke and went with her, regretted it afterwards. She blew me, and after I came she started trying to avoid doing anything else. Wouldn't let me touch her, just wanted to sit. Also wanted me to extend to 1 hour so we could do more, but I said fuck that. After I pulled out my wad of $100 bills to pay her, she knew she had a whale and started desperately trying to please me, but I told her it was too late. Eventually, she left with a sad face.

At this point, the club was pretty dead. There were maybe 10 customers there total now, and girls were scarce as well. I found the white spinner from before, and she was still one of the hottest girls in the club. Went to VIP with her after explaining what happened at my last dance, and she promised to deliver. Regretted this as well. She blew and fucked me, but was SUPER germophobic. Wouldn't sit on the sofas, wouldn't touch them at all, so she only rode me and wouldn't do any other positions. I did manage to negotiate her down from 500 to 300, but still not worth the experience.

Overall, Dean's is good if you want easy lay and you're loaded. Might be different during off-peak hours, maybe you can get in for 200 in the afternoons or something. Girls were very high quality.

Next day on Friday, went to Scarlett's in the afternoon. This club is more tame, nothing happens in dances or VIP, not even feeding or FIV. Stayed there from afternoon to about 10 at night. Girls were same quality as Dean's, no hotter or uglier. Did manage to hit it off with a waitress and some traveling dancers and got some numbers, but OTC didn't work out. They invited me to go to E11 after their shift, but at 2 AM I was too tired and had a meeting the next day to wait until 5 AM then party until 7 or 8.

All in all, if I lived here, OTC action might be fairly regular and the girls are insanely hot. For P2 P, Dean's is a sure bet, Scarlett's not so even though they changed owners.

TimBuckTwo
03-22-18, 04:00
Visiting from Atlanta in a month, I love big booties the bigger the better, fake or not it's all good with me! Which clubs are the best to find these kinda girls with some in club action or take out?

DickyDoo
03-22-18, 08:18
Visiting from Atlanta in a month, I love big booties the bigger the better, fake or not it's all good with me! Which clubs are the best to find these kinda girls with some in club action or take out?I recommend the Mint for AA big booty girls. Extras are available. No cover or parking fee during the day shift. $5 bar side lap dances nude and VIP for $25 for 30 Min. Agree on services and price before you take a girl to VIP. If you want a HJ at the bar sit on the back side of the bar / to your right as you walk in. Happy mongering!

Colombian26
03-26-18, 19:44
I recommend the Mint for AA big booty girls. Extras are available. No cover or parking fee during the day shift. $5 bar side lap dances nude and VIP for $25 for 30 Min. Agree on services and price before you take a girl to VIP. If you want a HJ at the bar sit on the back side of the bar / to your right as you walk in. Happy mongering!Does that place still exist? Was it not at the back near the sand dunes off of 27th, before the stadium. Was it not knocked down when the city hall / police station got put up.

DickyDoo
03-26-18, 19:49
Does that place still exist? Was it not at the back near the sand dunes off of 27th, before the stadium. Was it not knocked down when the city hall / police station got put up.It is behind the police station.

JohnyBlaze
03-29-18, 07:27
Wow I forgot about that spot! I used to go often about 10 yrs back when I was in college. Your dollar goes very far there and I used to inagine myself as being in the nelly tipdrill video! Big nice thick black girls, yellowbones all sizes and shapes too. Somewhere along the line I started to dislike spending more than 60 at sc since that could get me a real release elsewhere. But def rec if you like big round brown donks. 5 dollar dance, good post below recommending the HJ attempt. May have to see what's up. After they murdered the bouncer I got scared of that place. Its def too hood for most.

Anyone tried 24 k on opalocka and 37th?

MiamiManiam
03-30-18, 08:53
So I had some play time, went on a Tuesday night to Playmates. They have some very good looking chicks to total knockouts.

The minute I walk in and walk ti the bar, 2 chicks sorta shark swim up to me, take me to a corner tell the bartender to send a waitress over. Immediately pyt thier hands in my l;ap and tell me they want to do a threesome in the champagne room.

I just walked in, not feeling it, I say no thanks. They walk away. Up come more women including the hottest woman I've seen naked in person. We get a private dance, the entire time is an upsale in the Champagne room for "everything". The next dancer was even more sales focused with "suckie and fuckie". 300 was the going rate. I never really got to enjoy having very hot woman all over me. I wasn't feeling like the champagne room. I left. Almost no english was spoken.

Next night, same time I went to NT's. It was nearly empty, some good looking girls, didn't have one girl ask me for a private dance, maybe it was too early. They kept disappearing (alone) behind a curtain where I assume the private dance rooms happen.

I ended up leaving after tipping a few stage dancers.

How does Bare Necessity stay open?

Rebel Rok
03-31-18, 20:21
So what's the deal with this club.

How are the girls.

Cost.

Drinks.

Thinking about checking it out soon.

Vegas Hern
06-01-18, 04:12
Greetings all,

I'm going to have a 6 hour layover at MIA in a week or so at about noon. Any clubs worth hitting up that are close to the airport?

MirG305
06-01-18, 17:17
Greetings all,

I'm going to have a 6 hour layover at MIA in a week or so at about noon. Any clubs worth hitting up that are close to the airport?Booby Trap on the River is close and open at that time (its open 24 hrs) Place gets popping late night so not sure how it would be that time of day. Tootsies opens at noon and has great day shift but is not so close to airport.

LemerLamb
06-05-18, 15:44
How much experience does everyone have here? Was thinking about checking it out this weekend but I'm unsure how much mileage if get if any at all.

Bollo
06-11-18, 00:44
I recommend the Mint for AA big booty girls. Extras are available. No cover or parking fee during the day shift. $5 bar side lap dances nude and VIP for $25 for 30 Min. Agree on services and price before you take a girl to VIP. If you want a HJ at the bar sit on the back side of the bar / to your right as you walk in. Happy mongering!Can you hook me up with a location, tried looking up this club but I only got a place by the beach. Thanks.

PeachPapi
06-11-18, 12:18
Can you hook me up with a location, tried looking up this club but I only got a place by the beach. Thanks.2510 NW 187th St.

Miami Gardens, FL 33056.

Entreri
06-11-18, 16:53
I recommend the Mint for AA big booty girls. Extras are available. No cover or parking fee during the day shift. $5 bar side lap dances nude and VIP for $25 for 30 Min. Agree on services and price before you take a girl to VIP. If you want a HJ at the bar sit on the back side of the bar / to your right as you walk in. Happy mongering!How is this place for white boys / latinos? I'm interested in some juicy chocolate action.

OrlandoMcKoy
06-12-18, 07:30
Orlando dude here, wanting to visit miami scene.

Question about BT. The girls everyone says provide VIP room experience and / or general fun. Are these the actual strippers or the bottle girls that walk around in tight white corset outfits??

Very Scary
06-12-18, 19:43

Question about BT. The girls everyone says provide VIP room experience and / or general fun. Are these the actual strippers or the bottle girls that walk around in tight white corset outfits??I doubt you'll get ITC action from the bottle girls. If your game is good enough and wallet big enough you can maybe get OTC action from a bottle girl.

Liquid3867
06-21-18, 13:20
Going to be heading to Tootsie's for the first time since 2016. I'm excited to see how good the or bad the girls are. Hopefully some of y'all have exaggerated how "bad" things are lol. I'll uploaded a report when I'm done. I want to champagne room a couple of slores.

Exoticcar
06-25-18, 17:45
Going to be heading to Tootsie's for the first time since 2016. I'm excited to see how good the or bad the girls are. Hopefully some of y'all have exaggerated how "bad" things are lol. I'll uploaded a report when I'm done. I want to champagne room a couple of slores.Hope you have a great time, it's not the best I can tell you that.

Exoticcar
06-25-18, 17:47
So I had some play time, went on a Tuesday night to Playmates. They have some very good looking chicks to total knockouts.

The minute I walk in and walk ti the bar, 2 chicks sorta shark swim up to me, take me to a corner tell the bartender to send a waitress over. Immediately pyt thier hands in my l;ap and tell me they want to do a threesome in the champagne room.

I just walked in, not feeling it, I say no thanks. They walk away. Up come more women including the hottest woman I've seen naked in person. We get a private dance, the entire time is an upsale in the Champagne room for "everything". The next dancer was even more sales focused with "suckie and fuckie". 300 was the going rate. I never really got to enjoy having very hot woman all over me. I wasn't feeling like the champagne room. I left. Almost no english was spoken.

Next night, same time I went to NT's. It was nearly empty, some good looking girls, didn't have one girl ask me for a private dance, maybe it was too early. They kept disappearing (alone) behind a curtain where I assume the private dance rooms happen.

I ended up leaving after tipping a few stage dancers.

How does Bare Necessity stay open?Wow, great report, very informative. "Suckle Fuckie" LOL. If I am in the mood and area and have the money I'll check that place out.

Joe Pimp
06-26-18, 12:38
Report pending.

Going to be heading to Tootsie's for the first time since 2016. I'm excited to see how good the or bad the girls are. Hopefully some of y'all have exaggerated how "bad" things are lol. I'll uploaded a report when I'm done. I want to champagne room a couple of slores.

Liquid3867
06-26-18, 12:55
Report pending.I'll be there Thursday. Probably should have waited to post that haha.

LtAtlas
06-29-18, 15:52
Long time monger from ft Myers, where the clubs suck and all the girls have to wear panties and pasties. Occasionally find myself in Miami and usually stop in at Scarlett's. Did so today around 1230.6 girls, all but 1 were Cuban The non Cuban hit me up and she looked hot enough that I did a dance with her. Right after she started she got the hiccups. Yeah that's hot.

Left in disgust. Decided to try Club Play since it was close.

Big bright club, all you can drink for $20 happy hour. 9 girls and all were pretty hot. Did dances with 3 different girls, got lots of extra mileage with all 3. Had some nice pussy play time with one who also gave me a nice happy ending with her ass cheeks.

Dropped a fair amount of cash but. Damn. I live on the wrong coast.

Stay safe.

Lt.

FrankSzoll
07-01-18, 21:28
With all my expertise I still can't say I understand exactly what's behind this cuban girl takeover, but the pervasiveness is beyond. I'm actually intrigued by how it is fueled while at the same time greatly annoyed. I have think at least one component of it is that they must employ some type of pact behavior that functions to eliminate all non-cubans. Really, how else could virtually all American girls just unanimously, simultaneously exit the profession with no new Americans emerging either. I mean girls are turning 18 everyday. Also, Scarlett's actually had Krystalblake's.com dancing on daytime staff, But decided to fire her!! I guess they felt compelled to eliminate the last non-cuban.

Myself in Miami and usually stop in at Scarlett's. Did so today around 1230.6 girls, all but 1 were Cuban The non Cuban hit me up and she looked hot enough that I did a dance with her. Right after she started she got the hiccups. Yeah that's hot.

Big bright club, all you can drink for $20 happy hour. 9 girls and all were pretty hot. Did dances with 3 different girls, got lots of extra mileage with all 3. Had some nice pussy play time with one who also gave me a nice happy ending with her ass cheeks.

Electronman
07-02-18, 02:50
How did you copy a major portion of #2357, by LtAtlas into your review?

With all my expertise I still can't say I understand exactly what's behind this cuban girl takeover, but the pervasiveness is beyond. I'm actually intrigued by how it is fueled while at the same time greatly annoyed. I have think at least one component of it is that they must employ some type of pact behavior that functions to eliminate all non-cubans. Really, how else could virtually all American girls just unanimously, simultaneously exit the profession with no new Americans emerging either. I mean girls are turning 18 everyday. Also, Scarlett's actually had Krystalblake's.com dancing on daytime staff, But decided to fire her!! I guess they felt compelled to eliminate the last non-cuban.

Myself in Miami and usually stop in at Scarlett's. Did so today around 1230.6 girls, all but 1 were Cuban The non Cuban hit me up and she looked hot enough that I did a dance with her. Right after she started she got the hiccups. Yeah that's hot.

Normal Guy
07-05-18, 09:55

Question about BT. The girls everyone says provide VIP room experience and / or general fun. Are these the actual strippers or the bottle girls that walk around in tight white corset outfits??I like the BTs on US 1 and Sunset Place. It is called BTs since the city would not let them put the word "Boobie" on a sign. But I have always left happy (and broke).

Satira
07-07-18, 13:26
Last night I stopped by Tootsie and the usual girl that I get dances from told me that there is a new management or manager and there rules in the VIP rooms have changed. The girls can only give dances and that's it. Can anybody confirm this? The girl was complaining about not being able to make money anymore. Who wants to spend a few $$$ for a VIP room for just some dances. This is a bad decision that would take a lot of business somewhere else.

Satira
07-07-18, 17:06
I was at tootsie last night and the girl I usually get dances from told me that there are new rules in the club and girls only provide dances in the VIP room. Those are the new rules only dances in the VIP rooms.

She was telling me that she is not making the money she used to make because of these new rules. If a girl get caught doing anything she is fired. Most guys go at tootsie or any other club in south Florida not just looking for dances. I find hard to believe this being true. What a bad decision would this be for the club.

Any of you can confirmed this?

MikeLebron6
07-07-18, 19:15
I was at tootsie last night and the girl I usually get dances from told me that there are new rules in the club and girls only provide dances in the VIP room. Those are the new rules only dances in the VIP rooms.

She was telling me that she is not making the money she used to make because of these new rules. If a girl get caught doing anything she is fired. Most guys go at tootsie or any other club in south Florida not just looking for dances. I find hard to believe this being true. What a bad decision would this be for the club.

Any of you can confirmed this?I thought it was a lie a girl from the club texted me that she said they walk in your VIP room after 10 minutes a lot of girls got fired shit.

Chris5
07-07-18, 22:43
I thought it was a lie a girl from the club texted me that she said they walk in your VIP room after 10 minutes a lot of girls got fired shit.

Any of you can confirmed this?That stupid rule won't last long. Girls won't be making any cash, therefore they will all quit Long before they get fired.

C5.

Joe Pimp
07-08-18, 10:03
Right by merrick village. First time there. Club is very small but the girls mostly cuban had some several 9's. They all offered to fuck me in the VIP. I asked about otc and they said once I get to know them. I set up a otc with a cuban that lives blocks from me. We will see how that goes. I also got lap dances from 2 more just to get digits for otc. The night shift after 10 pm gets a much better supply of girls than the day shift. Got there for the turnober and you can see the talent rise. However the day shift are down for anything. Also got a number from a white brunnete that was just super cool but wasn't to my liking. She wanted to just be cool with me and chill. We talked for probably 1 hr and kept on telling her I like other girls but she kept coming back to talk. Wasnt ugly but just plain and normal body cute ass but way btter hoes there. Got her digits to maybe have a drinking buddy. I would let her blow me. Entry $10, dances $25, Beers $7. Food looked good. In the lap dances, they all bit on my cock over my pants. I got stinky finger and sucked titties from all of them. Got dances from 3 chicks.

OrlandoMcKoy
07-09-18, 14:05
I like the BTs on US 1 and Sunset Place. It is called BTs since the city would not let them put the word "Boobie" on a sign. But I have always left happy (and broke).LOL broke. Could you give more details on what was available? You can PM me if you like.

Liquid3867
07-09-18, 19:57

Any of you can confirmed this?I was there last week and still fucked in the VIP but the girls were telling me they look into the rooms. The reason isn't because of any new management it's due to the new police chief in Miami gardens. Apparently they are just playing it safe for the time being. Also, there were some girls who were ripping people off and they were firing girls for that shit not for VIP fucking. The girls say it will be back to normal when the new chief is settled in and they know what they're dealing with. Tootsies supplies Miami Gardens with a lot of tax money so things will be back to normal VIP wise in a couple of months. But if they put in cameras and fuck things up it will be the end of Tootsies and I won't go back.

MikeLebron6
07-09-18, 21:15
I was there last week and still fucked in the VIP but the girls were telling me they look into the rooms. The reason isn't because of any new management it's due to the new police chief in Miami gardens. Apparently they are just playing it safe for the time being. Also, there were some girls who were ripping people off and they were firing girls for that shit not for VIP fucking. The girls say it will be back to normal when the new chief is settled in and they know what they're dealing with. Tootsies supplies Miami Gardens with a lot of tax money so things will be back to normal VIP wise in a couple of months. But if they put in cameras and fuck things up it will be the end of Tootsies and I won't go back.I went yesterday I got offered I said no bcuz of what I heard I also noticed a lot of girls gone I heard two things from two girls one that got fired bcuz they walked in her room and the other told me her manager told her they doing that and she hasn't gone back to work since I ain't try to get banned from their that's my favorite hang out spot so I met up with her outside at a hotel good thing about that is some girls are desperate they ain't overcharging outside of the club bcuz of that so they want the money more than ever that was the first time I ever met with a stripper outside and boy was the sex so much better on the bed that hoe was a real freak had me forgetting I was paying lmfao.

Normal Guy
07-11-18, 18:33
Right by merrick village. First time there. Club is very small but the girls mostly cuban had some several 9's. They all offered to fuck me in the VIP. I asked about otc and they said once I get to know them. I set up a otc with a cuban that lives blocks from me. We will see how that goes. I also got lap dances from 2 more just to get digits for otc. The night shift after 10 pm gets a much better supply of girls than the day shift. Got there for the turnober and you can see the talent rise. However the day shift are down for anything. Also got a number from a white brunnete that was just super cool but wasn't to my liking. She wanted to just be cool with me and chill. We talked for probably 1 hr and kept on telling her I like other girls but she kept coming back to talk. Wasnt ugly but just plain and normal body cute ass but way btter hoes there. Got her digits to maybe have a drinking buddy. I would let her blow me. Entry $10, dances $25, Beers $7. Food looked good. In the lap dances, they all bit on my cock over my pants. I got stinky finger and sucked titties from all of them. Got dances from 3 chicks.Prices for VIP?

Normal Guy
07-11-18, 18:36
Anybody been there lately? Last time I was there there were no lap dance rooms and anything other than a big rectangle. Are there dance rooms or anything private? Worth going? Thanks.

Norm.

Glenn Uknow
07-12-18, 05:06
Anybody been there lately? Last time I was there there were no lap dance rooms and anything other than a big rectangle. Are there dance rooms or anything private? Worth going? Thanks.

Norm.Really dangerous in there after dark, lot of bad characters frequent there.

Calizum69
07-13-18, 07:14
Really dangerous in there after dark, lot of bad characters frequent there.

A big LOL as theres bad characters in all the strip clubs, all shaddy. Agreed some have more brawls or shoot outs or even strip girl cat fights, the ladder my favorite. Like the club on the South Beach, bro that's all Euro mob hold lol. Then you got the Cuban own clubs in the south Kendall area and have the young kid gangs ruffle and brawls down south two, not common but it happens. Owners as well are good client of some good recreational goods. The Yankee clubs of Boobies of north of the wall Pompano also. Was there a few years ago and two fucking drunk guys got in some heated discussion and one guy pulls a fucking knife and they pad down at the entrance, go fucking figure. So at the end of the day, we ain't going to church, we going vice hunting and scouting like other shades go as well.

I don't care the area we all shade in the club.

Deboinair
07-13-18, 23:15
A big LOL as theres bad characters in all the strip clubs, all shaddy. Agreed some have more brawls or shoot outs or even strip girl cat fights, the ladder my favorite. Like the club on the South Beach, bro that's all Euro mob hold lol. Then you got the Cuban own clubs in the south Kendall area and have the young kid gangs ruffle and brawls down south two, not common but it happens. Owners as well are good client of some good recreational goods. The Yankee clubs of Boobies of north of the wall Pompano also. Was there a few years ago and two fucking drunk guys got in some heated discussion and one guy pulls a fucking knife and they pad down at the entrance, go fucking figure. So at the end of the day, we ain't going to church, we going vice hunting and scouting like other shades go as well.

I don't care the area we all shade in the club.Shade in all clubs no doubt. Just different types of shade. When you are talking about clubs like Take 1, Mint, Lex, etc. Shit is more likely to pop off there vs clubs like KOD, Tootsies, and Scarletts.

FilthyKoala
07-14-18, 09:22

Norm.Not for the "normal guy".

Very Scary
07-15-18, 16:05
Anyone try out the new gold rush yet? Since tootsies is having problems this might be a good place to go.

NoStringsAtt
07-18-18, 23:58
Met a blonde spinner she told me she's part of 'HoH'group she asked about rooms? Any info has anyone tried the group of girls?

Very Scary
07-19-18, 16:04
Met a blonde spinner she told me she's part of 'HoH'group she asked about rooms? Any info has anyone tried the group of girls?That group has been working tootsies for a few years now. The other dancers say they have a pimp.

Joe Pimp
07-21-18, 11:26
Plus whatever they want. Mostly wanted 200. However otc they also take 200. I've had 3 girls text me. Directly saying they want to see me otc. One even has her own place in the beach I can go. No talk of money for her yet. The other lives by me and wants to come over to my crib for 200. The other is a strict 300 but she is a beautiful cubana.

Prices for VIP?

Illini333
07-23-18, 08:19
How is Pink Pony these days? I heard it is under new management since last year. Still the same deal? Also, there use to be a Argentinian girl that worked there name Giavanna. Long blond curly hair and fake titties. Last time I was there a couple of years ago she was only working Fridays. Is she still working there?

DooMama7
08-27-18, 15:00
Heading into that part of florida in a couple of days I wanted to know what is the best strip club for extras? One of the booby traps or tootsies? Or another club? Also heard tootsies is having an issue with the extras department because of a new sheriff in miami gardens?

DeepThroat88
08-28-18, 22:00
Really dangerous in there after dark, lot of bad characters frequent there.Take one. Meaning take one bullet proof vest and put it on before entering the club. That club is frequented by Overtown's and Liberty City's finest drug dealers. Oh yeah!! (sarcasm intended).

Very Scary
08-29-18, 00:21
Heading into that part of florida in a couple of days I wanted to know what is the best strip club for extras? One of the booby traps or tootsies? Or another club? Also heard tootsies is having an issue with the extras department because of a new sheriff in miami gardens?Depends on what you're looking for. Cheap with decent looking girls, go with BT. Better looking girls but cost a bit more, go with tootsies.

Curious22
08-30-18, 10:21
Hey all. Just wanted to report that I went to Bellas last week (Tuesday afternoon) between 5-730, right before I caught my flight. Spent an hour or so enjoying some Coronas and tipping 1's as the day shifters made their rounds from the stage. Decent group of around 9 girls at that hour but only a couple I would want extras from as I've just got a particular type (don't like them too skinny or too big). There was one super curvy chick with a great rack and ass. I asked her about VIP and she said she didn't even do it. SMH. On to my second option, pretty blonde chick with a nice fake top half and a fit little bubble butt, she also rocked some kinda gold grill which I found interesting. Think she was either Cuban or Puerto Rican, as I believe all of the girls were in this spot. Asked about VIP and what it included (she said everything!) and we made it happen. 60 for the house and 200 for her got me 30 minutes of whatever I wanted in total privacy. Left happy.

Wr400
09-07-18, 23:18
Headed down in a couple weeks where will be a good place to for extras and not break the bank.

All.

I hear about is if your not throwing big money Miami girls won't pay you any attention any truth to.

That.

Glenn Uknow
09-08-18, 07:11
Headed down in a couple weeks where will be a good place to for extras and not break the bank.

All.

I hear about is if your not throwing big money Miami girls won't pay you any attention any truth to.

That.Yeah, That's a Universal Truth.

Wr400
09-09-18, 00:11
Yeah, That's a Universal Truth.I don't mind throwing $ but I don't want to spend 1 k a night either.

Deboinair
10-02-18, 22:12
I moved from Tootsies about four years ago. It was my go to place. I literally lived like 10 minutes away. Was going there since 2009. I'm hearing from people that it has really hit rock bottom. Is it still worth going to or should I stick with the Fort Lodi clubs. They were really taking off before I left. I'm coming down this weekend and just want to have a good time. What's the best club down there nowadays.

BBC305
10-03-18, 05:54
I moved from Tootsies about four years ago. It was my go to place. I literally lived like 10 minutes away. Was going there since 2009. I'm hearing from people that it has really hit rock bottom. Is it still worth going to or should I stick with the Fort Lodi clubs. They were really taking off before I left. I'm coming down this weekend and just want to have a good time. What's the best club down there nowadays.I'm hearing the new MGPD chief is cracking down.

Bebold8121
10-22-18, 19:02
Visited a few times recently. Nice clean place with nice bunch of girls. Most are pretty easy going, relaxed and willing to oblige. Happy to report that full service is alive and well. VIP fee of $100. Very private area where lots of fun can be had. Would definitely repeat.

DooMama7
11-15-18, 21:18
Will be down next week, wanted to see how those clubs are in terms of extras and what type of women are in there?

BMart80
11-30-18, 21:29
All in all I had a great time. I'm in Miami for work and thanks to the forum I decided to give Bella's a try. It's basically a Hispanic club. Which is great because I love Hispanic women. Not so good because I'm not Hispanic and I speak little to no Spanish. The girls are all quite good looking. They are also quite aggressive. They do a set on stage and then they come down and walk to every customer in the place and ask for a tip. I was ok with it but it was different then what I'm used to. A couple tried to latch on and asked me to buy them a drink. (the most expensive drink on the menu) I'm a sucker so I obliged twice with girls I had no interest in. Then the one I had my eye on came over. Sat down, got her a drink and began to chat as well as we could. We made small talk then we talked about lap dance then we got to VIP. 0. 7 for the house 2. 0 for her. Came out and said FS. I played coy and we kept chatting. She negotiated herself down to 1. 5. I took the plunge, it was very good. All covered which I actually prefer tbh. The house fee included 2 beers. Now you also have to tip the security and the waitress but all in all I enjoyed myself. If you hang out too long you will get sucked dry with drinks and tips that they just come right out and ask for but I love the type of women that were there and I had fun. Stay safe and don't go broke.

Bigb18
12-04-18, 08:37
I was driving around Miami last Saturday and I found this place called bikini bar it was packed and I noticed they have a little room in the back so I wanted to know if anyone has gone there and if they offer extras?

Glenn Uknow
12-04-18, 21:07
I was driving around Miami last Saturday and I found this place called bikini bar it was packed and I noticed they have a little room in the back so I wanted to know if anyone has gone there and if they offer extras?That place has been there for a while, It's like Hooter's but you can touch the women.

Was there once, I believe there are possibly extras available there, but it's a total tourist trap with very un-reasonable prices.

Very Scary
12-12-18, 23:28
Anyone tried Shadow yet? They just had their grand opening. It's across from Hialeah Hospital. Just to be Heads or tails not it's newly renovated. Some of the girls there are from Tootsies.

https://www.instagram.com/shadowcabaret_miami/

RI CheeseHead
12-23-18, 22:04
How are the LD's from her?

Also, is Russian finish (with BB) possible from one of the nice enhanced girls? At a LD. 1 dance? 2 dances? Who would you recommend?

Very Scary
01-05-19, 13:39
Anyone tried Shadow yet? They just had their grand opening. It's across from Hialeah Hospital. Just to be Heads or tails not it's newly renovated. Some of the girls there are from Tootsies.

https://www.instagram.com/shadowcabaret_miami/Lap dances are $35/ song. Don't know how well that will work out. Miami already has a ton of strip clubs, why price yourself higher. Plus the area isn't really high end.

Spectator
01-05-19, 17:45
Visited from out of town. Buddy who lives in town and I went on a Sunday night.

Summary. Aggressive chics, some hot, some not. Mostly spanish speaking. Everything is avaialble for about $400. Chics don't speak much english. Aggressive. Very very aggressive, so smile and be ready for the constant hustle.

Dropped 500 bucks there in about an hour. If you got money to burn and want to bang a hot young latina, this is the place.

FYI: You will leave stinking like smoke and stripper.

Very Scary
01-06-19, 14:47

Summary. Aggressive chics, some hot, some not. Mostly spanish speaking. Everything is avaialble for about $400. Chics don't speak much english. Aggressive. Very very aggressive, so smile and be ready for the constant hustle.

Dropped 500 bucks there in about an hour. If you got money to burn and want to bang a hot young latina, this is the place.

FYI: You will leave stinking like smoke and stripper.That seems high for BT. Was this the one in Doral or the one on the river?

Green_Thumb
02-07-19, 22:49
Sat 1/26 - Was in your city for a Carnival Cruise. Night before sailing decided to see what action was available. Started the night at Magic City casino. I'm a pretty high level poker player and managed to win about $350 in 3 hours as well as catch a great pre-shaggin buzz with plenty vodka sodas. Around midnight the horny-mones were kicking in so I decided to make Bella's my first attempt as I was hoping to catch a great VIP value. Was pretty disappointed. There were a fair amount of patrons along with regular girls just partying, but the dancers left much to be desired. I counted maybe 10-12 girls but not one was attractive enough in my eyes to warrant a VIP, let alone a lap dance. I probably do have much too high standards but I had 1 drink and was out of there in 30 minutes.

Next stop BT's Doral. $20 cover, which I thought was a bit high, but godamn the talent level was off the charts. Young tight bodied tanned brunettes, blondes, dark hair, whatever you desire with perfect round asses. Almost too many to have to choose from. Lingered for about an hour until I found the one. It was so packed I really didn't notice the tip walk to be a hassle. The ones that did come up I just politely declined and said I just got here maybe later, yea some walked away muttering pissed but fuck them. So the one I found was sitting in the VIP booths alone on her phone. White bikini, 21-23 ish Blond hair, tanned, nice tits and great ass she could have passed for an all american college girl at Miami Univ. She was Cuban of course but had near perfect Caucasian features and she spoke good English, for the life of me can't remember her name. She basically saw me staring & eye fucking her for about 10 min and waived me over and simply said "so what do you want to do with me". She started at $400 total & we finally negotiated $200 for her & $70 for the room. It was awesome. The room was very comfy, private and large to my surprise. Everything I wanted happened back there, I had FULL fun. It reminded me of back in high school when you were banging a girl downstairs on the basement couch and her parents were upstairs! LOL. Anyways I asked if she would be back on Super Bowl Sunday as that's when my cruise gets back and I'd like to see her again, she said yes so I was looking forward to a repeat.

Happy huntings. GT.

Green_Thumb
02-07-19, 23:10
2/3 - so back from cruise and honestly was pretty exhausted and partied out from 7 days of non-stop drinking and gambling. But that VIP experience from last weekend was too good to not want to repeat and was looking forward to seeing my girl again. Arrived at BT's around 11:30 pm. It was actually much quieter than I had anticipated it would be for SuperBowl Sunday. I waited and looked for my same girl but never saw her. Since place was only 40-50% full the tip walk was very annoying this time around. I did end up giving several tips but I made sure I copped a good feel of their asses and only gave the good looking ones. The other ones I just declined and yea they were kinda pissed but oh well. Stayed about 2 hours and there were a couple of decent ones but because the one from last week was so hot none of them seemed worthy to me. Except one. I think she said her name was Ariana or Angelica? I don't know but oh my gawd. Young Slender dark haired with one of the most perfect bodies I have ever seen. Cuban but could have passed for Russian / Euro. She was the hottest girl in the club x 10. In fact, had I seen her last week I would have taken her over Blondie. She finally comes over to me and I ask her if she does VIP, she said yes - $500. Wow, I was so taken back I didn't even try and talk her down I just said "sorry, that's way more than I hoped let me think it over". So she left and we never spoke again. She seemed content going from table to table giving lap dances as each table was dumping 40/60/80 or more on her. I think she knew she was the best offering that night and I don't see a way she would have budged to below 400 if those fools were dumping 100's on her just to shake her ass on them and let them feel her up. So needless to say, had a couple drinks, but left without a VIP deed that evening. Oh well, next time. Love your city of Miami.

Happy hunting, GT.

Normal Guy
02-08-19, 18:46
Went there last Saturday night, late. Things happen there, but very expensive. Most girls are pretty, and from Eastern Europe. (Bulgaria, Turkey, Poland, etc.)

High pressure to do dances. $40/song for topless. $50/song nude. Even if you politely say "maybe later" they say "no, not later. NOW." Why not now? You only live once? Give it a try, baby. ie, anything other than just walking away. Extras cost more than a plane ticket, not worth it unless you are very rich or very horny (or very foolish).

At one point, I was sitting at the stage with about 7-8 singles in front of me and tipped one my one. The girl grabbed my hands and put them on her tits, then snatched up the singles. I grabbed her ankle and would not let it go, telling her to give them back. She refused. I told her that either she gave me the money back or I would tell mgmt. She said go ahead. I told the guy, who told a woman, who told another guy, who came over to me and apologized. He returned my money. I explained that it was not the $8 that mattered, but just the principle of the girl grabbing it without me giving it to her. "Oh, don't worry - I'll let her know that is not acceptable."

Great place for a beer, ask for a free pass to re-enter to avoid the $20 cover. That's about it. Probably will not return, although I DO have a free pass...

Normal Guy
02-08-19, 19:03

FYI: You will leave stinking like smoke and stripper.BTs on US 1, way cheaper. $$ plus room fee of about $60 paves the way to paradise.

JVilleJeff
02-12-19, 21:28
Pink Pony. Highly recommended. Every strip club I've been to, though, in Miami, is pretty much a ***** house.

FunGuy570
03-04-19, 18:49
I've spent a good amount of time in South Florida over the last few months.

I agree DD's is a good place. Very straight forward and easy to get anything you want in there.

I have been to the bigger clubs Scarletts and Tootsies. Never gotten or been offered any extras. I do however see a lot of the girls leaving with Guys from Scarlettes late at night. Anyone know how to get into that scene?

Are there any places similar (as in the way extras are available) to DD's anyone can recommend? Anything that offers the same maybe a little more upscale?

HiThere123
03-06-19, 00:00
I've spent a good amount of time in South Florida over the last few months.

I agree DD's is a good place. Very straight forward and easy to get anything you want in there.

I have been to the bigger clubs Scarletts and Tootsies. Never gotten or been offered any extras. I do however see a lot of the girls leaving with Guys from Scarlettes late at night. Anyone know how to get into that scene?

Are there any places similar (as in the way extras are available) to DD's anyone can recommend? Anything that offers the same maybe a little more upscale?I used to travel to S. FL a few times a year. Usually would end up at Tootsies at least once a trip. Developed a few take out relationships.

In order to get a dancers digits you'd have to at minimum buy her a drink but more often than not get a lap dance or 2. Never did VIP / Champagne room. Helps if you're clean cut and dress business casual. Once I have digits I'm direct with what I want and we figure out the donation. There's quite a few short stay hotels near airport. There's no need to go a champagne room.

Joe Pimp
03-10-19, 07:36
Went to playmates Saturday afternoon. The girls werent very hot. No cover. As soon as I sat a big chested cubana (Kiara) sat next to me. Wasnt very hot but had a very friendly attitude. I didn't really want a lap dance but she was stroking my cock and I said why not. Got two dances FIV and sucking those titties from the jump. Then when we got back to front she said I want to suck your dick balls deep and get your milk. After about another 30 minutes of her playing with my junk I decided to let her try. I negotiated a three song BBBJ for 100. Thats was basically only 25 more than a regular song dance. After 2 songs I busted but she didn't catch. Got nut all over the seat. No tissues. Sorry. So overall spend $150 on her $5 on a beer and about another $7 on tip walks. Got my nut from BBBJ and left happy. None of girls. Were very attractive but the night team (10 pm) is.

SuperMultivita
03-21-19, 17:39
Helo with diamond dolls LOL.

I would like to know, how much do you have to pay for parking and entrance fee? How does this work? I don't want to look like a fool as I'm going by myself.

Shouldve just go to the bar, order some drink and wait till I find a girl I like, have a dance and get her number to fuck her outside.

I'd rather not fuck inside this place, as they would rush you as time is money there, more time they spend with you is money they losing.

Pankuka84
03-28-19, 05:20
Guys, anybody know about a stripclub to go fuck, I went to tootsies but I don't want to pay 500 bucks. On new jersy there is nice places that is 20 for the / lap dance / and 50 to fuck, do you know any place like that here?

VeteranMonger
03-28-19, 11:23
Guys, anybody know about a stripclub to go fuck, I went to tootsies but I don't want to pay 500 bucks. On new jersy there is nice places that is 20 for the / lap dance / and 50 to fuck, do you know any place like that here?Pal, this ain't Jersey. Everything in this town is expensive. From the lettuce to the women. Those 5 c-notes you were quoted sounds about right for a stripper at a popular club. Perhaps the lower-tier clubs may have lower prices but you're still looking at a couple of c-notes.

Pensfan87
03-28-19, 19:13
Guys, anybody know about a stripclub to go fuck, I went to tootsies but I don't want to pay 500 bucks. On new jersy there is nice places that is 20 for the / lap dance / and 50 to fuck, do you know any place like that here?Yes, Centro Espanol circa 2000!

Satira
04-03-19, 22:36
Guys, anybody know about a stripclub to go fuck, I went to tootsies but I don't want to pay 500 bucks. On new jersy there is nice places that is 20 for the / lap dance / and 50 to fuck, do you know any place like that here?Go to Diamond Doll or BT in pompano. Still no less than 200 for what you are looking for. This town is expensive. You would think we would have some cheap pussy around but I haven't found any.

Member #6709
04-06-19, 14:13
Was visiting from the other coast and decided to go to Toostie's up last night. After paying the cover and walking in, the place is crawling with a variety of females. They were predominantly Latina but there were other flavors to choose from. To cut to the chase they girls are aggressive and their up sell is strong. After they convince you to go in for a private dance; they immediately ask you to go the VIP room. Private dances are $. 25 + tip. After a couple girls, gave the VIP room a whirl. Room charge is $ and the girls are anywhere from $$$ to $$ Usual operating procedure from there, CBJ, CG, RCG. I went with a Latina then a blacktina in the end. Was it worthy it, not really. A majority of the females are 8+ there but you could get way better mileage with a seasoned outcall girl.

EchoBlack
04-18-19, 20:25
Went here to waste time. Lots of ass but they are Cuban so if you're looking for big, juicy asses like black women you won't find it here. Most of the girls just talk to each other. Each girl dances on stage and then expects you to tip her even if you weren't looking at her. Had a couple of women sit and talk but it was basic convo. One finally came out and said "we can do whatever in the back". She wasn't my type as she was really, really skinny but she did have a personality unlike the other fake and plastic girls. Went to the back and she promised me some mind blowing head, but it was average. Said we could do more so she got bent over but couldn't handle what I was giving. You'd think a stripper would be a little more adept, but I'm larger than most and she tapped out. Laid her down and slid in and all I felt was guts and her shaking. She made eye contact and tried to draw me in for a kiss but that's not my thing. Pulled out and finished on the couch. She asked me if I wanted her number and Instagram but I declined. I actually left even more tense than usual bc I couldn't beat up a pussy. I'm not a love making guy. I like to punish the pussy and I couldn't do that with her. Went back to my room and got on POF and looking to meet up with a BBW all ass and thighs. Hopefully my night can be stress free and hopefully she can drain me. I don't think I'll be back to playmates. I'd rather find a more diverse crowd as the Cuban crowd isn't exactly my thing. I'm not a simp, so they couldn't run game on me. The BBW just sent me a pic. Damn I hope she makes it to my room LOL.

Rebel Rok
04-21-19, 15:12
Haven't been there I awhile was wonder how's is it lately?

Rico1000
04-27-19, 01:22
Haven't been there I awhile was wonder how's is it lately?Still shit hole of dancer rejects that could not get hired anywhere else. The only reason this place stays open is because it the only place in kendall you can drink until 6 am.

Daf918
04-30-19, 11:29
I visited Tootsie's and Cheetah Hallandale this weekend for the first time in a while. Toosie's was pretty slow for Saturday afternoon and the talent seemed to be a little thin. Headed to Cheetah and there was a fine selection there. A hot Dominican offered $10 dances in a chair back by the back bar. I didn't know those were available but she was very hot so I enjoyed a couple. My friend ran into someone he knew from previously so he went for a back room session with her. Cheetah's won out over Tootsie's on this trip!

Illini333
05-28-19, 10:30
How is Pink Pony these days? Does Giavonna still work there. She was from Argentina and had fake boobies and curly blond hair. She was always fun.

Asd12
06-13-19, 01:13
I'm pretty new to this and would appreciate some advice. I was visiting Miami and ended up at Tootsie's and Dean's Gold. In both clubs I found a smoking hot girl that I was into and in both cases the girl wanted me to go to the private room. Both promised extras but kept it vague. I wanted to pull the trigger but was afraid to shell out all the cash up front and get nothing but a dance in the back. I don't want FS just something where it's more than an extended lap dance.

If anyone can pm any tips on how to handle these situations I would appreciate it.

DannyRand10
06-14-19, 16:18
Been reading and watching awhile and finally ready to make a move. Will be Miami next thurs-Monday for bachelor party and have struck out sending DM's on IG for the past week.

Need help for best approach to get parties and action outside the club and which vips are best for private cheap action inside.

Also looking for groom a private massage (nuru if possible) but I know this is the wrong thread for that.

Very Scary
06-14-19, 16:58
I'm pretty new to this and would appreciate some advice. I was visiting Miami and ended up at Tootsie's and Dean's Gold. In both clubs I found a smoking hot girl that I was into and in both cases the girl wanted me to go to the private room. Both promised extras but kept it vague. I wanted to pull the trigger but was afraid to shell out all the cash up front and get nothing but a dance in the back. I don't want FS just something where it's more than an extended lap dance.

If anyone can pm any tips on how to handle these situations I would appreciate it.As a strip club vet I can say you did the right thing. If a girl is unwilling to talk about what you want to happen back there then she is trying to scam you. They usually say something like "I promise you'll have a good time". When I first started out I was scammed twice out of 300. I was drunk and let my dick do the talking. Now I know if they won't talk about it to just say no.

Normal Guy
06-19-19, 21:20
Yes, Centro Espanol circa 2000!I believe we should have a moment of silence and light a candle every time someone mentions El Centro Español. It was one of a kind.

Normal Guy
06-19-19, 21:22
Anybody have any info? I went there and had a nice time with some pretty girls, but felt it was fairly high pressure and not much mileage for what the girls wanted you to pay.

Anyone have better stories?

Skarabajo69
06-19-19, 22:24

If anyone can pm any tips on how to handle these situations I would appreciate it.I've done hundreds of VIPs throughout my life at Strip Clubs, I've only done 2 VIPs at Tootsies, the first was back like in 2008, and the last one (Cause I figured I would give it another shot, and the chick was super hot) was actually last year, and I got scammed on both of them. So with that said, I just go to tootsies just to chill, watch ladies, and get drunk. If I do VIPs I go somewhere else, in fact, sometimes I go to Tootsies, get drunk, and then go somewhere else for some VIP action.

AUFan43
06-24-19, 15:22
Go to Diamond Doll or BT in pompano. Still no less than 200 for what you are looking for. This town is expensive. You would think we would have some cheap pussy around but I haven't found any.Diamond Doll's is always a score.

Cousin Vinny
06-29-19, 20:11
Diamond Doll's is always a score.

I've done hundreds of VIPs throughout my life at Strip Clubs, I've only done 2 VIPs at Tootsies, the first was back like in 2008, and the last one (Cause I figured I would give it another shot, and the chick was super hot) was actually last year, and I got scammed on both of them. So with that said, I just go to tootsies just to chill, watch ladies, and get drunk. If I do VIPs I go somewhere else, in fact, sometimes I go to Tootsies, get drunk, and then go somewhere else for some VIP action.

Anybody have any info? I went there and had a nice time with some pretty girls, but felt it was fairly high pressure and not much mileage for what the girls wanted you to pay.

Anyone have better stories?Such a shame Tootsie had a bad VIP experience. Thought it would be a good time there. Playmates has a VIP special before 8 I think. It was a while ago, but did it twice with different girls got a great head shot on both of them (my favorite). If memory serves I think damage was about $340 or $360.

On another note, anyone try VIP at Scarlett, Cheetah or Goldrush?

Talltex
07-16-19, 20:13
Stir Crazy Seems to be Rockin.

Went on Sunday, smokin girls, most Latinas and believe me I am very picky, 2nd trip got there on a Sat and girls not as good looking, seemed everyone has had surgery. I prefer naturals, boltons if done right for their shape and size, anyways.

Have been visiting here for years. Finally got one little Cuban nice bolt-ons, wide hips. Dirty blonde, not fat, super cool, very touchy feely, went to do lap dance, took 2, SHE undid my pants and jerked me off during to entire 2 songs, She is good, she kept close eye out for security who conveniently leaves anytime a girl is with someone during just about the entire song. , went back another day, same chick, same treatment. Going to see next visit if I can talk her into private dances at her place or mine. Speaks functional English.

25 per dance plus. 1 tip.

Great dream.

Doombringer321
07-28-19, 17:11
Thinking of going back to MIA after a few years absence what is the scene like now man, I have been away a long ass time please help me out fellows.

Kingforanight
08-01-19, 11:24
Hadn't seen much posted about the place in a while so decided to stop by and see what's up mid afternoon on a Monday. Five ladies working with three being mediocre looking and two being the two oldest "dancers" I have ever seen at a club. Early 60's easy. Everyone was nice and not pushy. Lapdances were $25 each and did not ask about the VIP although there was one there. Based on my conversation with one of the senior ladies who stopped by to chat, I'm pretty sure a HJ would have been easy to get for a a $25 dance or two. May stop back when I have more time to see what the younger dancers are interested in.

Axel88
08-01-19, 14:15
Hadn't seen much posted about the place in a while so decided to stop by and see what's up mid afternoon on a Monday. Five ladies working with three being mediocre looking and two being the two oldest dancers. I have ever seen at a club. Early 60's easy. Everyone was nice and not pushy. Lapdances were $25 each and did not ask about the VIP although there was one there. Based on my conversation with one of the senior ladies who stopped by to chat, I'm pretty sure a HJ would have been easy to get for a a $25 dance or two. May stop back when I have more time to see what the younger dancers are interested in.I'm actually into the older cougars, could you describe these oldies a little and if they shared what times and days they're on their shift?

Hillside
08-01-19, 19:58
I'm actually into the older cougars, could you describe these oldies a little and if they shared what times and days they're on their shift?I thought that place was torn down. Perhaps I'm thinking about Bottoms Up.

Dlhead01
08-08-19, 01:53
Used to live in Miami moved away seven years ago live in New York City now wanted to know if anyone has been to the Lex used to be Rolex 119th Street and 27th avenue, Coco's 119th Street and 17th avenue or Foxy Lady lounge 79th Street and 18th avenue. Back in the day when I was in college these are all places you can find action reasonable prices and every once in awhile hot chicks. These places are a bit rough. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Dlhead01
08-11-19, 02:09
So arrived in town Thursday drove past the three places I mentioned in my last post Foxy Lady lounge the laxed formally Rolex and Coco's lounge all three places are open. I should have went to one in the day and the other one in the evening I decided to go to Foxy Lady lounge it was after 8 pay the $10 cover. This place has severely changed inside it's actually pretty decent compared to the last time I was there. Remind you 25 years ago when I went to this place it was the veritable dump however it was cheap $5 lap dances cheap. So table dancers are $10 each $25 for 3 table dances table dancers are just as good as the lap dances when I was there the girls did not dance on the stage so you can get a good look at them they don't want the $1 singles in the g-string they want the table dances and the VIP room dances it because they know that's where the money is made. I got table dances from three different girls always very nice bodies if I still lived here this would be a place I would continue to go I told one of the girls I would come back on Sunday going to try to get her to come back to my hotel she's really young early twenties we'll see what happens I'll probably forgo The Lex and go to Coco's we'll see.

Dlhead01
08-11-19, 02:20
Guys, anybody know about a stripclub to go fuck, I went to tootsies but I don't want to pay 500 bucks. On new jersy there is nice places that is 20 for the / lap dance / and 50 to fuck, do you know any place like that here?Those places at that price really don't exist in South Florida anymore haven't for a while. Try the places I mentioned earlier Foxy Lady lounge 79th Street and 18th avenue Northwest, Coco's lounge 119th Street and 14th avenue Northwest, and The Lex at 120th Street Northwest 27th avenue. These are predominantly black clubs so the girls are going to black girls or Latinas. Most will be on the thicker side with big butts however I was at Foxy Lady lounge on Thursday and God dances from 3 very nice proportionate girls two of which I want to videotape I'm going to try to do this on Sunday. I can tell you the fuck is going to be more than $50 closer to 200. That is just the nature of the newer generation and the times the 40 and 50 dollar days are done.

Dlhead01
08-11-19, 02:23
I believe we should have a moment of silence and light a candle every time someone mentions El Centro Espaol. It was one of a kind.Drove by on Thursday August 8th this is now a booby trap BTS it'll never be what it was two decades ago. The times they have a changed 😰.

CarnalJo
08-12-19, 00:59
Used to live in Miami moved away seven years ago live in New York City now wanted to know if anyone has been to the Lex used to be Rolex 1x9th Street and 27th avenue, Coco's 19th Street and 17th avenue or Foxy Lady lounge 79th Street and 18th avenue. Back in the day when I was in college these are all places you can find action reasonable prices and every once in awhile hot chicks. These places are a bit rough. Any info would be greatly appreciated.Can anyone recommend a good place to score? Possibly with some nice white or Hispanic chicks. Preferably not too expensive. I know the $50 days are over.

CarnalJo
08-12-19, 01:03
Those places at that price really don't exist in South Florida anymore haven't for a while. Try the places I mentioned earlier Foxy Lady lounge 79th Street and 18th avenue Northwest, Coco's lounge 11xth Street and 14th avenue Northwest, and The Lex at 1x0th Street Northwest 27th avenue. These are predominantly black clubs so the girls are going to black girls or Latinas. Most will be on the thicker side with big butts however I was at Foxy Lady lounge on Thursday and God dances from 3 very nice proportionate girls two of which I want to videotape I'm going to try to do this on Sunday. I can tell you the fuck is going to be more than $50 closer to 200. That is just the nature of the newer generation and the times the 40 and 50 dollar days are done.Any places in Hialeah or elsewhere with reasonable prices?

Liquid3867
08-13-19, 08:37
So, I went to Tootsie's last year and the VIP was way different than I was used to. The girls were talking about how they look in the rooms and I heard rumors that they were installing cameras in VIP. It sucks because when I went to Tootsie's previous years (I'm in Ocala and come down like once a year) I used to eat them out from behind and fuck doggy in VIP. So, I want to head down again and was wondering if anyone has done the VIP lately and I would like to know how it went. PM is fine if you wish.

Skarabajo69
08-13-19, 21:41
So it looks like Bellas Cabaret was raided a couple of weeks ago and its now closed, Temporarily I hope. Funny how the cops always have to have a human trafficking operationexcuse to do those things, and in the end, there is no human trafficking going on.

Same shit they pull with the Robert Kraft situation, and come to find out there was no evidence of human trafficking LOL. According to the report, they also claimed that there were underage girls working as strippers in the club, In the end, the cop admitted that the were not able to find evidence of hum an trafficking / underage girls / drugs, the youngest girl was 19 years old. So a total waste of time and tax money. SMH.

https://www.cibercuba.com/videos/noticias/2019-07-30-u1-e129488-s27061-operativo-trafico-humano-termina-cierre-club-bailarinas

Sorry could not find a link with an English version of the report.

MikeLebron6
08-17-19, 19:29
So, I went to Tootsie's last year and the VIP was way different than I was used to. The girls were talking about how they look in the rooms and I heard rumors that they were installing cameras in VIP. It sucks because when I went to Tootsie's previous years (I'm in Ocala and come down like once a year) I used to eat them out from behind and fuck doggy in VIP. So, I want to head down again and was wondering if anyone has done the VIP lately and I would like to know how it went. PM is fine if you wish.From what I heard they just wanted to fire a bunch of girls last year I did VIP like a month ago if they did that most people will stop going the reason for that was bcuz some girls weren't going to be making money so they would've quit the ones they wanted fired.

Canuck Guy
08-18-19, 19:11
From what I heard they just wanted to fire a bunch of girls last year I did VIP like a month ago if they did that most people will stop going the reason for that was bcuz some girls weren't going to be making money so they would've quit the ones they wanted fired.LOL this is hilariously wrong. Strip clubs don't have HR. If the manager wants you gone he simply has to tell you not to come back. Strip clubs are insanely toxic work environments.

My theory is they floated the idea of cameras after a shady police officer that didn't get his / her (equal opportunity scumbag) cut threaten to close the place down citing "code violations". These places exist because the establishment wills it.

Very Scary
08-25-19, 23:25
Looks like Pink Pussycat is finally reopening. First strip club I ever went to.

Liquid3867
08-26-19, 08:48
Looks like Pink Pussycat is finally reopening. First strip club I ever went to.Does it have a VIP?

SePuede
09-01-19, 17:07
Erotica Cab is a good place to have fun. The girls are mostly Cubans and they are aggressive, in a good way. They walk from time to time and ask for tips. During the week the VIP is. 5 with some tip also for about 30 minutes. The good thing about this VIP is a beer or a bottle of Champagne with glass are included. The price are negotiable with the girls starting at $. You can have good dreams there.

Entreri
09-02-19, 10:58
Erotica Cab is a good place to have fun. The girls are mostly Cubans and they are aggressive, in a good way. They walk from time to time and ask for tips. During the week the VIP is. 5 with some tip also for about 30 minutes. The good thing about this VIP is a beer or a bottle of Champagne with glass are included. The price are negotiable with the girls starting at $. You can have good dreams there.Where is this place? I tried looking it up and couldn't find it. Maybe my google skills are lacking at the moment.

Nvm im dumb i found it

Liquid3867
09-03-19, 08:12
Erotica Cab is a good place to have fun. The girls are mostly Cubans and they are aggressive, in a good way. They walk from time to time and ask for tips. During the week the VIP is. 5 with some tip also for about 30 minutes. The good thing about this VIP is a beer or a bottle of Champagne with glass are included. The price are negotiable with the girls starting at $. You can have good dreams there.Parking looks like a hassle. Has any one ever gotten BBFS at a strip club?

TuPapiEnRabo
10-04-19, 20:44
Any uptodate info on swinger clubs?

I heard Miami velvet and trapeze were good a while ago.

Someone here who's been there recently can give me a little update?

Eddie Eddie
10-05-19, 08:47
Any uptodate info on swinger clubs?

I heard Miami velvet and trapeze were good a while ago.

Someone here who's been there recently can give me a little update?That's about it. If you search South Florida Swinger Clubs you'll get the Trapeze, Miami Velvet and every strip club from Homestead to Palm Beach.

Miami Velvet is a private club, I'm not sure about the Trapeze.

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=swinger+clubs&find_loc=Broward+County%2 C+FL.

The Asian or Latin massage places are where to find the best hanky-panky.

Muff Diver 305
10-07-19, 12:27
I went to woodys in islamorada on mm 82 and it was good. They serve pizza and subs. Sunday's is closed but they're open till 4 am. The girls were nice and the place is more chill than some strip clubs in miami. I will repeat. $25 lap dances.

JmConnel52
10-07-19, 22:55
Is g5 a good place for extras? Planning on going Wednesday night any experience.

MrPhantom
10-08-19, 20:54
In town for a few days for work, will be staying in Doral area. Visited Booby Trap Doral last time I was here; was a hit or miss on the quality of girls. Was offered extras multiple times but didn't partake last time due to not finding a girl to my liking. Was wondering if there's a better club in the area with better looking girls with potential extras in VIP? Read the forum but couldn't find any recent info on the nearby clubs.

Joe Pimp
10-09-19, 15:41
Playmates in coral gables offers extras everytime. During the dayshift you can bang during lapdances no VIP needed just tip extra. Cute cubans. Big asses. Night shift is much hotter but more expensive play. You can get OTC very easily also.

In town for a few days for work, will be staying in Doral area. Visited Booby Trap Doral last time I was here; was a hit or miss on the quality of girls. Was offered extras multiple times but didn't partake last time due to not finding a girl to my liking. Was wondering if there's a better club in the area with better looking girls with potential extras in VIP? Read the forum but couldn't find any recent info on the nearby clubs.

Joe Pimp
10-09-19, 15:42
Look for Brenda. MILF but hot ass colombiana.

I went to woodys in islamorada on mm 82 and it was good. They serve pizza and subs. Sunday's is closed but they're open till 4 am. The girls were nice and the place is more chill than some strip clubs in miami. I will repeat. $25 lap dances.

MrPhantom
10-10-19, 18:23
In town for a few days for work, will be staying in Doral area. Visited Booby Trap Doral last time I was here; was a hit or miss on the quality of girls. Was offered extras multiple times but didn't partake last time due to not finding a girl to my liking. Was wondering if there's a better club in the area with better looking girls with potential extras in VIP? Read the forum but couldn't find any recent info on the nearby clubs.Update on my previous post.

Went to Pink Pony in Doral area since hotel I was staying at was nearby. Pretty slow for a Wednesday night; maybe 10-15 girls mostly Latinas. There was one slender, tall maybe Colombian chick with black hair that was the hottest girl out of the bunch. She was occupied the whole night so couldn't get any time with her. Got approached by multiple hungry girls since it was a slow evening and was offered extras. Finally took the plunge with a Venezuelan chick that didn't speak a lick of English other than VIP, sucky sucky and f##ky, LOL. She had a fat ass and fake tits. Good times in VIP. Everything was available and she rode me good and took back shots like a true champ. $2 for her and $1 to the house. She initially wanted $3 and I laughed at her. Her name escapes me since I couldn't really understand her. No hablo espanol! If I lived in Miami, I'll probably go broke. Back to ATL I go. I'll be back in Miami in a few months for another work trip.

Very Scary
10-10-19, 19:15
Update on my previous post.

Went to Pink Pony in Doral area since hotel I was staying at was nearby. Pretty slow for a Wednesday night; maybe 10-15 girls mostly Latinas. There was one slender, tall maybe Colombian chick with black hair that was the hottest girl out of the bunch. She was occupied the whole night so couldn't get any time with her. Got approached by multiple hungry girls since it was a slow evening and was offered extras. Finally took the plunge with a Venezuelan chick that didn't speak a lick of English other than VIP, sucky sucky and f##ky, LOL. She had a fat ass and fake tits. Good times in VIP. Everything was available and she rode me good and took back shots like a true champ. $2 for her and $1 to the house. She initially wanted $3 and I laughed at her. Her name escapes me since I couldn't really understand her. No hablo espanol! If I lived in Miami, I'll probably go broke. Back to ATL I go. I'll be back in Miami in a few months for another work trip.Are the rooms upstairs still wide open so anyone walking by can see?

Joe Pimp
10-11-19, 01:11
$300 but you did allright I guess. Could have gotten it cheaper. 150 plus 50 for bouncer. But the experience and liquor talks.

Update on my previous post.

Went to Pink Pony in Doral area since hotel I was staying at was nearby. Pretty slow for a Wednesday night; maybe 10-15 girls mostly Latinas. There was one slender, tall maybe Colombian chick with black hair that was the hottest girl out of the bunch. She was occupied the whole night so couldn't get any time with her. Got approached by multiple hungry girls since it was a slow evening and was offered extras. Finally took the plunge with a Venezuelan chick that didn't speak a lick of English other than VIP, sucky sucky and f##ky, LOL. She had a fat ass and fake tits. Good times in VIP. Everything was available and she rode me good and took back shots like a true champ. $2 for her and $1 to the house. She initially wanted $3 and I laughed at her. Her name escapes me since I couldn't really understand her. No hablo espanol! If I lived in Miami, I'll probably go broke. Back to ATL I go. I'll be back in Miami in a few months for another work trip.

Skarabajo69
10-11-19, 20:02
$300 but you did allright I guess. Could have gotten it cheaper. 150 plus 50 for bouncer. But the experience and liquor talks.The room prices went up to a 100 now, and its actually hard to find someone that would do FS for less 200 now-days.

EddieHaskell
10-12-19, 14:38
The room prices went up to a 100 now, and its actually hard to find someone that would do FS for less 200 now-days.I agree. Thank you for info. Appreciated.

MrPhantom
10-14-19, 00:42
$300 but you did allright I guess. Could have gotten it cheaper. 150 plus 50 for bouncer. But the experience and liquor talks.Wasn't sure of the going rate. All the girls who approached me quoted same cost for the house / room. The amount to the girls was negotiable; I thought I did fairly well given it was my first time there.

Are the rooms upstairs still wide open so anyone walking by can see?Not sure; never made it upstairs since it was a slow night. One of the girls that could speak English said no one goes up there unless it's gets really busy like on the weekends. VIP chick took me to the downstairs far back room in the corner passed the friction dances area. Was very private.

DooMama7
10-22-19, 20:42
Looking to kill some time when I hit Miami during the day, what are clubs you guys recommend? Looking for milfs and otc / itc for when I go back to the hotel.

Rebel Rok
10-25-19, 09:33
Old name from the past.

Anyone visited it lately since the re opening. The one PT. Went thru couple name changes lately. Real close to the crib.

Kingforanight
10-29-19, 08:51
I haven't seen a review in a while so decided to take the plunge. Went there at 4 pm on a Tuesday and there was only one girl working but she was a smoking hot young ebony. Only a couple other locals hanging out (not tipping) and she eventually made her way over and we started chatting and she was a cool chick and says she works most weekdays. I think the floor dances were $5 each but I didn't ask because the private room dances are $50 for 30 minutes and that includes the dancer time. The private rooms are probably 4 x4 but have a door with one way glass so you can see out but the rest of the club can't see in. That automatically makes this club YMMV so $50 for 30 and then work the game for action or digits. Downside is that there was only one girl there but if more showed up I'm sure a good time could be had. I'll stop by again when I'm around next week and see if there are more options but I prefer the smaller "dive" clubs to the huge hustle clubs.

Foxy Foxxxy (so the search works with all the spellings).

K.

KnightJack
11-04-19, 01:29
Hello All,

We are a small group of friends planning to throw a bachelor party to one of our friends. We have decided the place to be as Miami / key west as he always wanted to go there. But we have zero knowledge about the party scene in miami and would like to get some tips / ideas from the forum members. We did do some research online and nothing turned out to be fruitful.

We are planning to rent an entire apartment / home and try to bring in some strippers who could go an extra mile for the party. But not sure how feasible that is. Also, in this case we wanted to know if key west will be better than Miami or the vice versa. Any suggestions or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack.

KinkMaster
11-04-19, 07:07
Looks like Pink Pussycat is finally reopening. First strip club I ever went to.Has anyone visited here yet?

Very Scary
11-05-19, 11:12
Hello All,

We are a small group of friends planning to throw a bachelor party to one of our friends. We have decided the place to be as Miami / key west as he always wanted to go there. But we have zero knowledge about the party scene in miami and would like to get some tips / ideas from the forum members. We did do some research online and nothing turned out to be fruitful.

We are planning to rent an entire apartment / home and try to bring in some strippers who could go an extra mile for the party. But not sure how feasible that is. Also, in this case we wanted to know if key west will be better than Miami or the vice versa. Any suggestions or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack.I know Tootsies pulls the guy on stage and gives me a show with 3-4 strippers.

You can get a party bus with Shadow Cabaret.

KinkMaster
11-10-19, 00:45
Has anyone visited here yet?Made a quick trip. It's looks good place. They told me it's soft open.

Had good time and left happy.

Gotj17
11-10-19, 14:06
What place would be the most fun?

Miami Divas, Extacy South or Showgirls.

Best lap dances is a plus.

Talltex
11-10-19, 19:48
What place would be the most fun?

Miami Divas, Extacy South or Showgirls.

Best lap dances is a plus.Stir crazy off US1 and SW 124st. . Had some good experiences there in the past. Take out available with some chics.. Also has an AWESOME churrasco steak dinner. Good food from kitchen. Girls don't bother you for tips while eating. Pretty cool.

Member #6651
11-22-19, 19:18
Heading down your way in December, and looking to take a Latina or Eastern European for a nice private time in back / takeout. Fine with anything up to $500 in back, it'd have to be something special to go past that. Can someone confirm that my homework below is correct?

Pink Pony.

Playmates.

Diamond Dolls.

BTs.

Goldrush (EE).

Member #6651
12-17-19, 00:19
Nevermind. I'll answer my own. Ended up going to E11 even as that's where coworkers wanted to go. By far the hottest women I've ever seen. One quoted $$ for takeout. I know better than that. Otherwise a bit disappointing. No messing around.

Should have done the ones below.

Heading down your way in December, and looking to take a Latina or Eastern European for a nice private time in back / takeout. Fine with anything up to $500 in back, it'd have to be something special to go past that. Can someone confirm that my homework below is correct?

Pink Pony.

Playmates.

Diamond Dolls.

BTs.

Goldrush (EE).

RiotStar
12-18-19, 00:35
Anyone know how Pink Pussycat has been now that they re opened?

Talltex
12-18-19, 10:22
Anyone know how Pink Pussycat has been now that they re opened?I used to visit there and was never disappointed. They had a big reputation. They got shut down I heard because the owners were caught laundering $$ or something federal. Rumors are never completely accurate. I am quite sure they may be under a microscope for a while. I would visit just to check it out but recently relocated to Atlanta. They reopened right before I left and could not make the trip. Sucks. They used to have private booths for lap dances literally feet from the bar. Was always easy negotiation. But now? Be safe and CAREFUL. Monger on!

Skarabajo69
12-18-19, 23:34
I used to visit there and was never disappointed. They had a big reputation. They got shut down I heard because the owners were caught laundering $$ or something federal. Rumors are never completely accurate. I am quite sure they may be under a microscope for a while. I would visit just to check it out but recently relocated to Atlanta. They reopened right before I left and could not make the trip. Sucks. They used to have private booths for lap dances literally feet from the bar. Was always easy negotiation. But now? Be safe and CAREFUL. Monger on!I've been to the pussycat like 6 or 7 times since it reopened, its not bad, standard prices. I've been there during the day a couple of times and they have free buffet, which is not bad.

Ricker
01-04-20, 11:22
I've been to the pussycat like 6 or 7 times since it reopened, its not bad, standard prices. I've been there during the day a couple of times and they have free buffet, which is not bad.Went last night.

Pretty cheesy place.

Second tier girls IMO.

Had a Cubana want to leave w me for $200, I passed.

OTC seems fairly easy.

Paloma305
01-08-20, 19:44
Stir crazy off US1 and SW 124st. . Had some good experiences there in the past. Take out available with some chics.. Also has an AWESOME churrasco steak dinner. Good food from kitchen. Girls don't bother you for tips while eating. Pretty cool.Thanks for the tip bro. Always appreciate a good steak and legs special.

Jarston1
01-10-20, 14:24
Hey gang,

I'm visiting at the end of the month and would like a recommendation on a club that is a little swanky, a little seedy, good show, smoking permitted. I'm not into girls bouncing off the wall to rap music and trying to sell me sex Just a nice, straight up, cheesy strip joint without drama.

Csdnoob
01-25-20, 02:01
Hey gang,

I'm visiting at the end of the month and would like a recommendation on a club that is a little swanky, a little seedy, good show, smoking permitted. I'm not into girls bouncing off the wall to rap music and trying to sell me sex Just a nice, straight up, cheesy strip joint without drama.I am not from Miami but visited last November and had a blast in these two clubs.

Boobie trap.

Smaller, 25 lap dance with good amount of touching. About 15 girls on Friday night. Had 7-8 lap dances.

Paid total $300 in VIP for everything. That's after negotition 😋 . She asked 300 I said 200 but had to pay bouncer and rubber and something else. Ended up paying total 300 overall LOL. No regrets. Enjoyed.

Tootsie.

Visited Tootsie next day and it's huge with about 50 girls. Super crowded but fun. Can't get near stages as crowd and weird sitting arrangement.

Lap dance were 25 but lots of touching. Had 12-15 dances with variety of girls.

Paid total of 400 in VIP for Everything to close Miami trip. Same chores. She asked for 400. I said 300 but had to pay bouncer and some things else.

No regrets. Totally enjoyed.

Will be coming again to Miami and might try a different club. Any advise bros?

SonChi
02-04-20, 17:29
Nevermind. I'll answer my own. Ended up going to E11 even as that's where coworkers wanted to go. By far the hottest women I've ever seen. One quoted $$ for takeout. I know better than that. Otherwise a bit disappointing. No messing around.

Should have done the ones below.I am confused, you passed on $ $ for take out from E11 even? Why? Was there a catch. Was she asking $ $ just to leave and then another fee at the hotel?

As for your list, the Pink Pony NEVER disappoints. Small place, the girls are open minded, they know the deal.

Jcm5123
02-10-20, 01:24

Should have done the ones below.I got quoted $$ for 30 min in VIP with FS.

InterMilano
02-13-20, 14:20
If there are any frequent visitors of BT's in South Miami, do you know if A girl that went by Jessie still works there. Black, short hair, huge knickers and always wore a black dress. Never once did I see her dance, just went around looking to do private dances or VIP.

Jjags88
02-14-20, 17:35
My god this place has the hottest chicks on earth hands down. And the later into the night the better! It was weird I must have been approached by a dozen girls and all were cool down to earth and not money hungry ***. No one even asked for a dance they all made real small talk which led to dance. The one girl tiny brown hair late teens early twenties quoted me 650 for FS in the VIP. I thought about it, she gave me her number and told her I'd let her know. Was enjoying the scenery for a few hours and no one else offered / mentioned anything beyond lap dances. I don't like to be super aggressive so I never asked. I texted the girl I met for take out and she quoted me 1500. I tried for 1000 and we agreed for 1200. She drove back with me to my hotel we went at it a couple times everything covered for about 2 hours then she left. Super pricey but damn she was a 10/10 with a great personality. Can't wait to go back when I recover from this hit haha.

WeShare
02-15-20, 09:42
My god this place has the hottest chicks on earth hands down. And the later into the night the better! It was weird I must have been approached by a dozen girls and all were cool down to earth and not money hungry ***. No one even asked for a dance they all made real small talk which led to dance. The one girl tiny brown hair late teens early twenties quoted me 650 for FS in the VIP. I thought about it, she gave me her number and told her I'd let her know. Was enjoying the scenery for a few hours and no one else offered / mentioned anything beyond lap dances. I don't like to be super aggressive so I never asked. I texted the girl I met for take out and she quoted me 1500. I tried for 1000 and we agreed for 1200. She drove back with me to my hotel we went at it a couple times everything covered for about 2 hours then she left. Super pricey but damn she was a 10/10 with a great personality. Can't wait to go back when I recover from this hit haha.What's up pm me her number if you don't mind sharing.

Meat Wad
02-16-20, 22:30
Hey do you know if you're allowed to wear basketball shorts in there.

Liquid3867
02-17-20, 05:48
Hey do you know if you're allowed to wear basketball shorts in there.They may not allow basketball shorts. Everytime I was there I never saw people wearing basketball shorts.

Liquid3867
02-17-20, 05:51
Has the talk about them putting cameras in the VIP and the bouncers looking into rooms died down? Last time I went the girls were so afraid of getting caught it ruined VIP for me. I will be there in April and want to know how it is before I go.

BSwift2
02-19-20, 08:16
Headed to Miami at the end of the month with wife. Looking for club recommendations for best VIP area where she can play with the strippers. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Very Scary
02-20-20, 14:41
My god this place has the hottest chicks on earth hands down. And the later into the night the better! It was weird I must have been approached by a dozen girls and all were cool down to earth and not money hungry ***. No one even asked for a dance they all made real small talk which led to dance. The one girl tiny brown hair late teens early twenties quoted me 650 for FS in the VIP. I thought about it, she gave me her number and told her I'd let her know. Was enjoying the scenery for a few hours and no one else offered / mentioned anything beyond lap dances. I don't like to be super aggressive so I never asked. I texted the girl I met for take out and she quoted me 1500. I tried for 1000 and we agreed for 1200. She drove back with me to my hotel we went at it a couple times everything covered for about 2 hours then she left. Super pricey but damn she was a 10/10 with a great personality. Can't wait to go back when I recover from this hit haha.How much are lap dances?

Very Scary
02-20-20, 14:43
Hey do you know if you're allowed to wear basketball shorts in there.Yes. I've seen basketball shorts there. Only dress code I've seen enforced is shirts must have sleeves. I've seen them not allow in people that have on tank tops.

MrDrikoM
02-24-20, 00:01
My god this place has the hottest chicks on earth hands down. And the later into the night the better! It was weird I must have been approached by a dozen girls and all were cool down to earth and not money hungry ***. No one even asked for a dance they all made real small talk which led to dance. The one girl tiny brown hair late teens early twenties quoted me 650 for FS in the VIP. I thought about it, she gave me her number and told her I'd let her know. Was enjoying the scenery for a few hours and no one else offered / mentioned anything beyond lap dances. I don't like to be super aggressive so I never asked. I texted the girl I met for take out and she quoted me 1500. I tried for 1000 and we agreed for 1200. She drove back with me to my hotel we went at it a couple times everything covered for about 2 hours then she left. Super pricey but damn she was a 10/10 with a great personality. Can't wait to go back when I recover from this hit haha.I went there, the girls were very seductive but didn't do a VIP.

MrDrikoM
02-24-20, 00:02
What's the best strip club down there for thick Latin women?

TheRock20
02-28-20, 03:02
Hi guys I'm coming down this weekend! What's the best club if I want thick ones? Thank you!

Joe Pimp
02-28-20, 11:54
Big asses and lots of P4 P. Your money goes a long way. However that annoying dollar tip walk also drains you quickly. Get in go to the back, bust and get out or you can spend $30/40 an hr on tip walks easily. And have nothing to show for it.

Hi guys I'm coming down this weekend! What's the best club if I want thick ones? Thank you!

Joe Pimp
02-28-20, 11:57
I think last time I was there I was quoted $50 per song.

How much are lap dances?

Entreri
03-01-20, 02:19
Has how is the action at gold rush cabaret that's on biscayne? Anybody know if theres action to be had in the VIP? Thanks in advance.

HialeahSlime
03-03-20, 15:39
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a club where your money will go the longest. I'm not looking for FS, just a club where you can grab a lot of ass & titties. I imagine Tootsies and Booby trap are expensive and my best bet are the locally owned clubs. I tried one in Hialeah that was pretty affordable but after 4 visits I've never seen the club busy and the majority of the girls can look pretty busted. Will post a full review about that separate. Anyways let me know what strip joints you think are the best for your money and list prices if you know them.

HialeahSlime
03-03-20, 16:19
Club changes name way too often.

Parking. Free.

Entry - $ 5-$20 depending on the night and time (free before 8 or something).

Lap dance. For a dance at your table there isn't a set price, most girls will just take whatever you tip them thinking you'll eventually go to the VIP room later I guess, but 1 was asking for $10 a song.

FS- There is a VIP champagne room where I'm sure its offered.

Crowd: I've gone about 4 times. Never saw it even a quarter full, including last time being midnight on a Saturday. Maybe 3-6 guys in the crowd with 3-5 girls.

Looks: black and Cuban, a lot of big ones (some pretty masculine too). Some are pretty skinny with no body, and some are flat out ugly. Sometimes there might be a cute one, but that was only 2 out of 5 times I've been.

There is no Tip walk I've seen thankfully. Also, no food offered & bar service is just beers and henny with soda.

HialeahSlime
03-04-20, 16:58
Good selection of women.

This club is the smallest club I've ever seen, about 2 car length. The girls all attractive all Cuban and speak 0 English so if you don't know Spanish be prepared for google translate.

They do tip walk here like a lot of clubs but girls are only on stage for 3-6 minutes, so you'll have a lot of girls ask for tip every hour, you can always just tip them a single tho. I was a little annoyed how often they came around since their sessions were so short, and they also will approach you even if you're talking to another dancer. Good think is when they come by for a tip they'll rub up on you and let you touch for that dollar tip LOL.

Had a nice conversation with Becky who was very hot and gave the best lap dance I ever got. No food offered and same over priced drinks you get everywhere else. Make sure you bring money because the atm fee is 5. 99.

Entrance fee- free when I went but range 5-15 I hear.

Parking- free but expected to tip the parking attendant who watches over your car.

Table dance-idk.

Private lap dance - $25.

Very Scary
03-06-20, 11:30
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a club where your money will go the longest. I'm not looking for FS, just a club where you can grab a lot of ass & titties. I imagine Tootsies and Booby trap are expensive and my best bet are the locally owned clubs. I tried one in Hialeah that was pretty affordable but after 4 visits I've never seen the club busy and the majority of the girls can look pretty busted. Will post a full review about that separate. Anyways let me know what strip joints you think are the best for your money and list prices if you know them.I think most clubs in South Florida have the same set price. 10 for table and 25 for lap dance. Out of the 2 you listed I would go with Tootsies because BT has the tip walk.

The only clubs I've heard that charge more are E11 ven and Shadow Cabaret. I think I heard it's 30 or 35 at Shadow.

HialeahSlime
03-06-20, 17:20
I think most clubs in South Florida have the same set price. 10 for table and 25 for lap dance. Out of the 2 you listed I would go with Tootsies because BT has the tip walk.

The only clubs I've heard that charge more are E11 ven and Shadow Cabaret. I think I heard it's 30 or 35 at Shadow.Tootsies doesn't have tip walk? And also do they charge for parking? I assumed Tootsies and boobie trap would be the most expensive for fees.

Very Scary
03-07-20, 09:52
Tootsies doesn't have tip walk? And also do they charge for parking? I assumed Tootsies and boobie trap would be the most expensive for fees.No tip walk at tootsies or any strip club north of tootsies. You can go up to the stage and tip if you want. No parking fee unless you go to valet. Free to get in from 12-8 pm, you can even go upstairs for free before 7.8 bucks to get in after 8, and 10 bucks on Saturday. Tootsies really isn't that expensive. That's why it's so popular with people wanting to watch the games. I've never really even seen them enforce the 2 drink rule. The only expensive part is the champagne rooms.

BT has a parking fee. I think it was 3 bucks. I stopped going to BT when one night the price to get in went to $20. I don't know if they still charge that much.

Very Scary
03-07-20, 16:19
No tip walk at tootsies or any strip club north of tootsies. You can go up to the stage and tip if you want. No parking fee unless you go to valet. Free to get in from 12-8 pm, you can even go upstairs for free before 7.8 bucks to get in after 8, and 10 bucks on Saturday. Tootsies really isn't that expensive. That's why it's so popular with people wanting to watch the games. I've never really even seen them enforce the 2 drink rule. The only expensive part is the champagne rooms.

BT has a parking fee. I think it was 3 bucks. I stopped going to BT when one night the price to get in went to $20. I don't know if they still charge that much.I forgot to add half price drinks before 8 pm at tootsies.