PDA

View Full Version : Asian ads

OrlLovr69
08-09-23, 17:39
What is with all the Asian ads on STG's? Are they legit or bogus scams? They're taking over.

Admiral91
08-16-24, 17:05
What is with all the Asian ads on STG's? Are they legit or bogus scams? They're taking over.They are legit, but there are usually multiple ads for the same provider. It goes like this: You text the # and say hey baby are you busy today. They will most likely respond with the address of a rundown hotel and the rates. Sometimes they might send some pictures and ask when you want to come. They could ask you to verify or send a photo -- but that was rare in my experience. They will probably say no black (sorry guys) and ask age / race. Once you agree on a time, drive to the hotel. This is your chance to scope everything out and check for cops, etc. Text them when you arrive and they will probably say ok hold on. I've had to sit for 30+min sometimes. If they don't give room # within 10 min I would text back and say I'm leaving. Eventually you'll get a room # and you go up and knock quietly. I always try to avoid the main halls / take the stairs -- no elevators. The real rundown places will have the outdoor entrance to the room anyway. These are sketchy tho because lots of people hanging around outside on the balconies. Then again, theyre usually doing the same thing pimpin / dealin etc LOL.

Anyway, the girls themselves are a complete roll of the dice. I haven't seen providers in this area but used the asian ads in the southeast and midwest. Its the same everywhere LOL seriously just like the AMPs there must be 1,000's of these providers getting fucked around the country at any given time.

I would say mostly older 40's but there was one girl I saw who was early 30's and a 9/10 with amazing D's -- but she would completely dissociate and seem passed out while you were pounding away. I think I walked out 2 times on some seriously old, disgusting, fat asians who couldn't speak any english and had severe baby damage. The rest of the times, maybe 20 in total, it was very average / rushed service and always a condom, nothing special. I didn't want to pay for bb, greek, etc but some providers were willing to do anything for the right upcharge.