PDA

View Full Version : Lombard area AMP

Ohboy
05-29-23, 17:33
I have a few extra hours Tuesday afternoon. I have gotten some good recommendation lately, but I'm looking for a good table shower followed by an enthusiastic L3. Any info. Is greatly appreciated.

MikeJones333
05-29-23, 22:18
I have a few extra hours Tuesday afternoon. I have gotten some good recommendation lately, but I'm looking for a good table shower followed by an enthusiastic L3. Any info. Is greatly appreciated.Go to Ivy. You can't miss. . 8 45 min and 1. 6 L3.

Ohboy
05-30-23, 06:02
Go to Ivy. You can't miss. . 8 45 min and 1. 6 L3.Thanks for the info.

Mischif420
09-26-23, 11:38
What's up all. Recently moved to Lisle from the city and in search of a good AMP or Asian apartment girls. Any places anyone recommends is appreciated. I've seen Ivy talked about in a few forums so it's on my list to visit. My weekly visit to 819 in the city is a thing of the past unfortunately. Hoping to find something similar to 819. Thanks! DM should be open.

Lookin4it
09-26-23, 18:44
What's up all. Recently moved to Lisle from the city and in search of a good AMP or Asian apartment girls. Any places anyone recommends is appreciated. I've seen Ivy talked about in a few forums so it's on my list to visit. My weekly visit to 819 in the city is a thing of the past unfortunately. Hoping to find something similar to 819. Thanks! DM should be open.There is a whole 3,791 report (as of the time I typed this) thread in the very section you posted this in that contains the information you are seeking. I would (hopefully) supportively suggest you can start there to get well intentioned and helpful information.

Again, I do not mean to be a dick, but geez.

Roscoe23
09-27-23, 11:46
There is a whole 3,791 report (as of the time I typed this) thread in the very section you posted this in that contains the information you are seeking. I would (hopefully) supportively suggest you can start there to get well intentioned and helpful information.

Again, I do not mean to be a dick, but geez.You're not being a dick at all! He has 16 posts in 2 years, mostly looking for information? No posts about his supposed weekly visits to 819. Not to be a dick either, but sounds like what we call a mouch.

CakeLover13
09-28-23, 07:32
You're not a dick in my eyes, (ok that didn't sound right), seems like a reasonable response to me, I've learned a lot just from reading the intel supplied here, and I've reported all over the site of some of my activities, not all though. Not enough ink. Or time.

There is a whole 3,791 report (as of the time I typed this) thread in the very section you posted this in that contains the information you are seeking. I would (hopefully) supportively suggest you can start there to get well intentioned and helpful information.

Again, I do not mean to be a dick, but geez..

JoeDirt12
08-15-24, 10:06
Not that I want it to get more crowded but none of the places around are close in my eyes. Sure I had a good l3 session at pure but hit or miss. Ivy marigold meh and some of the other are what nightmares are made of. NJ no thanks. Sun hope thanks for the hand now can you take your f#ing mask off it is 2024. Sure the rooms in relax are disgusting same red stain on the wall for 2 years. But hey for nothing beats experience and price point.