PDA

View Full Version : CuddleComfort

Pages : 1 [2]

Daniel Johnson
01-25-24, 09:49
CC banned me for non-platonic activity. I assume a girl reported me or they monitor communications for code words. I've tried to set up a new account and it didn't work. I assume they track IP address. Is there a way around that?

YourCCPimp
01-25-24, 10:47
CC banned me for non-platonic activity. I assume a girl reported me or they monitor communications for code words. I've tried to set up a new account and it didn't work. I assume they track IP address. Is there a way around that?Basically you can't re-use that IP. They also block anything coming from a VPN. I think the only options are to either use another device or find out how to spoof IPs (which is beyond my technical reach).

JustAMarine
02-02-24, 08:45
Several of the ladies I was trying to meet are banned or deleted. So must have violated CC rules.

RandomFrankP
02-02-24, 09:54
I use DuckDuckGo if I get banned. And it works for me.

CC banned me for non-platonic activity. I assume a girl reported me or they monitor communications for code words. I've tried to set up a new account and it didn't work. I assume they track IP address. Is there a way around that?

Wizoz56
02-02-24, 10:06
How does that work? You just download the browsers app?

I use DuckDuckGo if I get banned. And it works for me.

RandomFrankP
02-05-24, 16:00
Yea pretty much.

How does that work? You just download the browsers app?

ScTraveler92
02-21-24, 19:49
Will be in Raleigh for work and have a thing for chubby women. Has anyone seen her recently?

Soauks
02-23-24, 20:08
Hey does anyone have Brynns phone number they can message me? Sent her a message on CC this morning and just got on and saw she got banned in the meantime which sucks, hoping someone can help me out.

RandomFrankP
02-26-24, 12:25
Was you able to set up anything with her? I've reached out to her and just hasn't replied to my messages.

Will be in Raleigh for work and have a thing for chubby women. Has anyone seen her recently?

Wst14
02-27-24, 15:55
Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She's banned in cuddle comfort now but advertises on cuddle companion now. We started talking this morning and I tried sending my number to her now I'm banned WTF LOL.

AkaToneloc
02-28-24, 12:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RandomFrankP
02-28-24, 13:23
There's also someone this or another forum that's telling these women. I had a lady tell me she was told about this forum.

Fellas, I hope some of you that are posting explicit cuddling bedroom details realize that you are likely contributing to these cuddle women getting banned. CC does not allow access from this site for a reason. Some of the women have been on the site for 1, 2, 3+ years and all of a sudden they are getting themselves banned?? I don't think so. I'm willing to bet that someone from their site are reading these posts as well as other forums. And posting info that goes against their policy sure isn't helpful.

And lastly, these sites aren't ads with their number posted on it. So if you don't have, misplaced, or can't find their number, wink wink; how and why do you expect their number to just be passed on to you like they're a streetwalker on Figueroa St?

Just my 5 cents. Stay safe fellas.

ToneLoc.

AshWink
02-29-24, 01:54
Fellas, I hope some of you that are posting explicit cuddling bedroom details realize that you are likely contributing to these cuddle women getting banned. CC does not allow access from this site for a reason. Some of the women have been on the site for 1, 2, 3+ years and all of a sudden they are getting themselves banned?? I don't think so. I'm willing to bet that someone from their site are reading these posts as well as other forums. And posting info that goes against their policy sure isn't helpful.

And lastly, these sites aren't ads with their number posted on it. So if you don't have, misplaced, or can't find their number, wink wink; how and why do you expect their number to just be passed on to you like they're a streetwalker on Figueroa St?

Just my 5 cents. Stay safe fellas.

ToneLoc.Couple of cc ladies told me that recent bans are because those cc ladies had profiles on seeking or sa.

While I agree not to discuss too much details here, recent bans might not be due to posts here.

Ruff and Ready
03-02-24, 10:15
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/sweetnstrong.

This one is new. And was discussed on the SB forum. She was on SA and probably is still on. Started comms and texted with her and setup a date. She cancelled last minute. And no replies to my subsequent texts so far. Now on CC she claims to be super busy. Let me know if anyone has intel.When I reached out to her last month she insisted on a hotel room stating it is her standard. I responded with your fee plus hotel room is out of my budget. Hmmm.

LuccaMac
03-08-24, 17:01
CC banned me for non-platonic activity. I assume a girl reported me or they monitor communications for code words. I've tried to set up a new account and it didn't work. I assume they track IP address. Is there a way around that?Try using public internet I. E. McDonalds, hotel, coffee shops where you will have a new ipaddress, wipe out all your cookies and cache, If using the app Firefox you can clean all this up at app closing. Finally, change spoof your computers / phone MAC address.

LM.

AshWink
03-13-24, 13:53
Has anyone seen her? I think she is on seeing as well. Have been chatting with her for sometime now, but she isn't accepting schedule requests.

Feel free to PM.

OrgasmNerd
03-22-24, 19:22
Given CuddleComfort's quick banhammer, it might be good to discuss other cuddle sites such as cuddle companion. I'd be interested in knowing people's experiences with the girls on there.

YourCCPimp
03-22-24, 19:53
Given CuddleComfort's quick banhammer, it might be good to discuss other cuddle sites such as cuddle companion. I'd be interested in knowing people's experiences with the girls on there.Unless I'm mixing up my sites, I think you have to pay a sizeable deposit to set something up on there? There are usually far fewer options although a number of girls have shifted to there from CC.

OrgasmNerd
03-22-24, 21:22
Unless I'm mixing up my sites, I think you have to pay a sizeable deposit to set something up on there? There are usually far fewer options although a number of girls have shifted to there from CC.I don't know about deposits. I just saw everyone on here talking about a Cait who is no long on cuddle comfort, but there is a Caitiecat93 on cuddle companions who I assume is the same person? Seems like there's more likely to be luck on that site.

Mac1029
03-23-24, 07:05
Had a nice cuddle with flowergirl8 yesterday. Cute sweet Indian (the country) girl who was interesting to talk to. Strictly platonic and new to this but into cuddles. Will Repeat!

SaintMan3500
03-25-24, 17:02
Sent a message to Natashaaaa on Cuddlecomfort around a month ago. No response. I have sent a follow up response not too long ago on CC and still nothing. I've noticed she's been coming on CuddleComfort off and on. With her recent visit being around two days ago.

Has anyone here seen her for a session, messaged her, or had a convo with her on CC or via text, within the last 1-6 months?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Natashaaaa

YourCCPimp
03-25-24, 17:20
Sent a message to Natashaaaa on Cuddlecomfort around a month ago. No response. I have sent a follow up response not too long ago on CC and still nothing. I've noticed she's been coming on CuddleComfort off and on. With her recent visit being around two days ago.

Has anyone here seen her for a session, messaged her, or had a convo with her on CC or via text, within the last 1-6 months?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/NatashaaaaI've seen her but it's been well over a year, maybe two. She is definitely hard to figure out. I remember the first time I messaged her I didn't hear back until about 6 months later. Then she communicated well enough to get a session going. She was fun. Got naked but didn't allow anything too sexual. Nice body though. I sent her another message after and never heard back again. I'm not sure what's going on with her but generally speaking she's a waste of time.

Mandanglo08
03-25-24, 22:32
She is like 5' 10 and built awesome, the rack is incredible and real. I've seen her 3 times with naked cuddling and BJ twice and FS once. She likes to talk and is educated and very touchy feely. Really gets into it. Ill see her again when I'm in the area. As always ask to text and be respectful and you will have a good time.Does she upcharge for that?

Sobe69
03-26-24, 07:59
Very sparatic communications on the site and off the site last message was a few weeks ago where she said she was out of state on vacation and then radio silence. She was a SB at one point in the past & heard a report that she brought a knife to a session so caution there.

Spooner Strum
03-26-24, 08:50
When I reached out to her last month she insisted on a hotel room stating it is her standard. I responded with your fee plus hotel room is out of my budget. Hmmm.Anybody actually met up with her? Pics are intriguing.

Mac1029
03-26-24, 10:21
Seen her many times and wonderful cuddles! She is amazing to talk with!

Bh400
03-26-24, 16:25
Anybody actually met up with her? Pics are intriguing.I saw her a few times when she was on SA last year (I don't know if she still is or if she is even still on that scene). We did a lot more than cuddle but it was also a lot more expensive than the rate she has on cuddlecomfort. She has a lot going on and scheduling with her was a bit of a challenge but she never ghosted, delayed or played games once we set something up.

She is a hell of a lot of fun to be with. Cool conversation and top notch skills in bed once we got comfortable with each other. Everything covered unfortunately which is why I began passing on her at the price point she wanted but I am second guessing that decision as I'm typing this!

Of course, YMMV but she's legit.

WpbDude
03-26-24, 18:39
Who is the girl you mentioned here?

I have seen her a couple of times and I'm seeing her again next week. She has lost a lot of weight (diet not drugs). So she has a lot of loose skin, boobs must have been great before and her nipples are still awesome. Naked cuddle with BJ / HJ combo is 150. More is available, I texted her and asked her straight forward if she was strictly platonic and went from there. Be respectful and you should do ok. I've done same with kittyinfinty and danimeow. They are all friends and will cuddle together with you.

Sobe69
03-27-24, 00:36
Anyone had any luck with here? I have seen her a few times but it's been platonic but then I find out she is doing duos with cuddlecait93 who does extras. So I her up and ask about extras and she goes off. How does that work with one does and the other doesn't she just watches LOL.

JocoGuy007
03-28-24, 14:25
I am skeptical that anyone who has that much feedback / karma on the site is offering only platonic cuddles. That is not proof, only a hunch. Maybe she has always been only platonic, and has just been a very well liked provider. Maybe extras were available at one time, but now she is playing it straight. Maybe she is selective in offering extras, and if she's not offering it to you then she's going to deny adamantly (Especially with the site cracking down and banning both providers and customers, it's not unreasonable to think that information shared here gets reported to the site by a spy / mole / disgruntled customer). There is a network of several providers who are actively involved in the swinger / polyamorous lifestyle. Something about this particular provider, though, that circle seems especially protective of her for some reason. If you ask any of her friends, they will quickly tell you that she doesn't do anything extra. They're also common patterns: these girls enjoy getting adventurous in their private time, they need more income, and they choose cuddling over door dashing or Uber driving. A lot of money can be made by the allure, the possibility of what it might be available down the road. For us, it's frustrating to separate those areas, we know they have that side to them, and we want to experience it. For them, that's an unfair expectation on our part, just because they are sexually adventurous and their own time does not mean they want to be having sex with cuddle clients. Most of us here are looking for those who will. Anyway. Asking about anything upfront, and especially if you are doing it via the cuddle comfort platform, is going to get you a quick Ruff just because they're trying to avoid getting banned. You will have better luck during the session or after your first session, that's always the million dollar question.

Anyone had any luck with here? I have seen her a few times but it's been platonic but then I find out she is doing duos with cuddlecait93 who does extras. So I her up and ask about extras and she goes off. How does that work with one does and the other doesn't she just watches LOL.

SaintMan3500
03-28-24, 21:24
Very sparatic communications on the site and off the site last message was a few weeks ago where she said she was out of state on vacation and then radio silence. She was a SB at one point in the past & heard a report that she brought a knife to a session so caution there.

I've seen her but it's been well over a year, maybe two. She is definitely hard to figure out. I remember the first time I messaged her I didn't hear back until about 6 months later. Then she communicated well enough to get a session going. She was fun. Got naked but didn't allow anything too sexual. Nice body though. I sent her another message after and never heard back again. I'm not sure what's going on with her but generally speaking she's a waste of time.That's a shame. She looks very attractive, but if she isn't responding to people who she's already seen, let alone newer people: then yeah it's a waste of time.

Either she's very very picky nowadays as to who she sessions with, she's very disorganized, or she just lurks the site now when she's bored.

Bobbyjones
03-29-24, 09:52
Anyone had any luck with here? I have seen her a few times but it's been platonic but then I find out she is doing duos with cuddlecait93 who does extras. So I her up and ask about extras and she goes off. How does that work with one does and the other doesn't she just watches LOL.Can someone post a link to Cuddle Airy's profile? I can't seem to find her. Thanks!

YourCCPimp
03-30-24, 09:40
Just a report to make on this one. I had reported once that she was a no-go but everything seems to have changed. She is pretty much down for anything around the 400-ish range. Turns out she was married before and now is separated so maybe that's the difference. She has some money challenges too I suppose. I usually don't straight up ask for extras but let things happen. Turns out she is one of those you have to be direct with if you want the goodies.

She is fairly ghetto but has a really terrific body.

NiteLifed69
03-30-24, 19:02
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddly_airy

Can someone post a link to Cuddle Airy's profile? I can't seem to find her. Thanks!

JocoGuy007
03-30-24, 21:27
I have never seen her, but look on Tryst for Heidi King and tell me if you think it's the same provider.

Just a report to make on this one. I had reported once that she was a no-go but everything seems to have changed. She is pretty much down for anything around the 400-ish range. Turns out she was married before and now is separated so maybe that's the difference. She has some money challenges too I suppose. I usually don't straight up ask for extras but let things happen. Turns out she is one of those you have to be direct with if you want the goodies.

She is fairly ghetto but has a really terrific body.

YourCCPimp
03-30-24, 23:09
I have never seen her, but look on Tryst for Heidi King and tell me if you think it's the same provider.Definitely not her. MsCuddleMuffin is more hispanic / black-ish.

TheChosenOne91
03-30-24, 23:24
I have never seen her, but look on Tryst for Heidi King and tell me if you think it's the same provider.I've seen MsCuddleMuffin. They are not the same person. Admission is definitely worth the price to go see her.

UnluckyCamper4
04-02-24, 13:50
Has anyone seen her? She seems to travel a lot between nc and sc.

RandomFrankP
04-03-24, 09:53
I've seen her about 4 or 5 times. When I saw her she would provide some extras if you treated her right and with respect and kinda let it happen organically.

But now I think she is dating someone so YMMV with any extras.

Has anyone seen her? She seems to travel a lot between nc and sc.

DGoldN1
04-03-24, 10:38
I've seen her about 4 or 5 times. When I saw her she would provide some extras if you treated her right and with respect and kinda let it happen organically.

But now I think she is dating someone so YMMV with any extras.Would anyone have a link available?

MrNCbob
04-15-24, 14:11
Can anyone describe a typical cuddle session? What is definitely included and acceptable, and what extras might be available by request without insulting the provider? I would like to get a play by play description like you might find on a TER review. Starting with greeting, what each of us would be wearing, how much touch is allowed, etc.

Gatttaca
04-15-24, 16:58
Can anyone describe a typical cuddle session? What is definitely included and acceptable, and what extras might be available by request without insulting the provider? I would like to get a play by play description like you might find on a TER review. Starting with greeting, what each of us would be wearing, how much touch is allowed, etc.I have only seen one. She hosts and is strictly platonic. We just lay on the couch together spooning or cuddling. As per CC guidelines you ain't suppose to touch anywhere covered by under garments. So no touching directly on bikini area pretty much. You can book on the website or you can take it outside to texting. I prefer to see one that hosts or else you have to figure out a place to host. That's a risk if you book a hotel and they cancel. Even with my SB who I have been seeing past 4 years I book right before we are heading to the hotel after I see she is there in person. So I am really skeptic on booking ahead.

For extras the general consensus is you can talk it out on text or when you actually start your cuddle session. The person I saw wanted to get cash in hand right before we start the session.

TheChosenOne91
04-16-24, 00:20
Can anyone describe a typical cuddle session? What is definitely included and acceptable, and what extras might be available by request without insulting the provider? I would like to get a play by play description like you might find on a TER review. Starting with greeting, what each of us would be wearing, how much touch is allowed, etc.It honestly just depends on the vibe. Be sweet, don't be creepy or weird. Have a natural and genuine conversation and that could score you some points. I've had simple platonic cuddles, I've gotten HJs, BJs, and even went all the way with no cover (because I wasn't expecting it) just because the vibes were right. Make her feel at ease and don't pressure her for anything. Go in not expecting anything and you'll be surprised at how far some sessions can go.

MrNCbob
04-16-24, 02:02
I have only seen one. She hosts and is strictly platonic. We just lay on the couch together spooning or cuddling. As per CC guidelines you ain't suppose to touch anywhere covered by under garments. So no touching directly on bikini area pretty much. You can book on the website or you can take it outside to texting. I prefer to see one that hosts or else you have to figure out a place to host. That's a risk if you book a hotel and they cancel. Even with my SB who I have been seeing past 4 years I book right before we are heading to the hotel after I see she is there in person. So I am really skeptic on booking ahead.

For extras the general consensus is you can talk it out on text or when you actually start your cuddle session. The person I saw wanted to get cash in hand right before we start the session.So are we both in undergarments only? Assuming it's a regular session with no extras, what is the baseline amount of touching.

Gatttaca
04-16-24, 05:19
So are we both in undergarments only? Assuming it's a regular session with no extras, what is the baseline amount of touching.Well not really. Both will be in comfortable clothing not just in your underwear. Like shorts and a T-shirt. You should be cuddling like hugging or spooning and be able to touch anywhere except the areas covered with under clothing.

TheCondor7
04-18-24, 12:08
Are you guys offering more for extras or how does that conversation typically go? Ask for their number and broach the topic that way? Or what is the approach you guys have found successful?

TheCondor7
04-18-24, 12:09
It honestly just depends on the vibe. Be sweet, don't be creepy or weird. Have a natural and genuine conversation and that could score you some points. I've had simple platonic cuddles, I've gotten HJs, BJs, and even went all the way with no cover (because I wasn't expecting it) just because the vibes were right. Make her feel at ease and don't pressure her for anything. Go in not expecting anything and you'll be surprised at how far some sessions can go.Do you offer more or just do a one hour, $100 appointment and let things flow?

Galleon
04-18-24, 18:30
So are we both in undergarments only? Assuming it's a regular session with no extras, what is the baseline amount of touching.

Are you guys offering more for extras or how does that conversation typically go? Ask for their number and broach the topic that way? Or what is the approach you guys have found successful?Regarding cuddling attire, I always go for a tank top and short. Now, depending on the vibe I get from the cuddler, I may freeball but I only if I feel very clearly that the session might turn frisky.

DO NOT talk about anything against the rules in writing with a prospective cuddler, that's the quickest way to get the banhammer smashed on your head. Now if they mention a skin to skin option when cuddling on their profile, it should be safe to inquire but still, be careful with that. After you've established a rapport with a cuddler and have moved things completely off CC, those topics are fair game I think.

The way I approach my sessions is by going in with low expectations. What I want is pleasant cuddling, anything beyond that is gravy. Regarding the touching, it varies but I let the ladies guide the proceedings by mirroring the area they touch me. If she slides her hand under my shirt, I take that as permission to do the same while staying away from their tits and pussy. I also check-in often to make sure that they are okay with whatever I am doing. Regarding the breast, I have two approaches. If they have a bra on, I don't touch them until they take it off or put my hands on them, can't get more explicit of a permission than that, LOL. If they are braless, I might graze the underboobs when my hands is rubbing their belly, or tease the nipple area OTC and see how they react. If she basically hugs my face into her cleavage, I may try uncovering a breast with my mouth.

I don't get anywhere near the lady's bits until I've gotten the green light on the boobs and even then I keep things OTC until it looks like they are very clearly into it and basically grinding against my hand / fingers. If we are face to face I don't draw attention to my penis until they touch it themselves. If we are spooning, if she doesn't react to my dick getting hard, I don't proceed until she pushes against it. And I just keep going with the flow. If she allows me to play with her pussy OTC, I slide my hands in her pants over her panties and do the same, if she responsive to that, I proceed with direct skin contact. I basically keep escalating while making sure that she is onboard with what's happening and is enjoying it. I've gotten HJs, BJs, dry humping session, FS offers and actual FS (went through with it once and I didn't like it) for my trouble so I must be doing something right, LOL.

If the goal was to solely get my dick wet, I have pretty reliable options around. I am there for a chill experience that can turn extremely sensual but still remains relaxed.

My advice for anyone wanting to give it a shot is to go in with low expectations, to not be a horny douchebag and to go with the flow. Do not take this as a cheaper way to get laid than booking an escort. Escorts using CC as a way to get more customers are definitely around but you will be paying for those non-CC extras.

MrNCbob
04-19-24, 00:08
Regarding cuddling attire, I always go for a tank top and short. Now, depending on the vibe I get from the cuddler, I may freeball but I only if I feel very clearly that the session might turn frisky.

DO NOT talk about anything against the rules in writing with a prospective cuddler, that's the quickest way to get the banhammer smashed on your head. Now if they mention a skin to skin option when cuddling on their profile, it should be safe to inquire but still, be careful with that. After you've established a rapport with a cuddler and have moved things completely off CC, those topics are fair game I think...

This was exactly what I was looking for, very helpful. Thank you. I may give it a try. If anyone has recommendations, please PM.

LuccaMac
04-19-24, 09:55
Regarding cuddling attire, I always go for a tank top and short. Now, depending on the vibe I get from the cuddler, I may freeball but I only if I feel very clearly that the session might turn frisky.

DO NOT talk about anything against the rules in writing with a prospective cuddler, that's the quickest way to get the banhammer smashed on your head. Now if they mention a skin to skin option when cuddling on their profile, it should be safe to inquire but still, be careful with that. After you've established a rapport with a cuddler and have moved things completely off CC, those topics are fair game I think.

The way I approach my sessions is by going in with low expectations. What I want is pleasant cuddling, anything beyond that is gravy. Regarding the touching, it varies but I let the ladies guide the proceedings by mirroring the area they touch me. If she slides her hand under my shirt, I take that as permission to do the same while staying away from their tits and pussy. I also check-in often to make sure that they are okay with whatever I am doing. Regarding the breast, I have two approaches. If they have a bra on, I don't touch them until they take it off or put my hands on them, can't get more explicit of a permission than that, LOL. If they are braless, I might graze the underboobs when my hands is rubbing their belly, or tease the nipple area OTC and see how they react. If she basically hugs my face into her cleavage, I may try uncovering a breast with my mouth.

I don't get anywhere near the lady's bits until I've gotten the green light on the boobs and even then I keep things OTC until it looks like they are very clearly into it and basically grinding against my hand / fingers. If we are face to face I don't draw attention to my penis until they touch it themselves. If we are spooning, if she doesn't react to my dick getting hard, I don't proceed until she pushes against it. And I just keep going with the flow. If she allows me to play with her pussy OTC, I slide my hands in her pants over her panties and do the same, if she responsive to that, I proceed with direct skin contact. I basically keep escalating while making sure that she is onboard with what's happening and is enjoying it. I've gotten HJs, BJs, dry humping session, FS offers and actual FS (went through with it once and I didn't like it) for my trouble so I must be doing something right, LOL.

If the goal was to solely get my dick wet, I have pretty reliable options around. I am there for a chill experience that can turn extremely sensual but still remains relaxed.

My advice for anyone wanting to give it a shot is to go in with low expectations, to not be a horny douchebag and to go with the flow. Do not take this as a cheaper way to get laid than booking an escort. Escorts using CC as a way to get more customers are definitely around but you will be paying for those non-CC extras.This is a great write up. I feel if everyone deployed these tactics then the chance for extras multiplies. Thanks for these thoughts.

LM.

SaintMan3500
04-29-24, 15:54
Has anyone here seen or talked to Hloya? If so, what was your experience like?

She is in the Raleigh Area & charges $80 per hour. Not bad looking. Bio seems decent and doesn't seem overly demanding or rude. Also has a positive review as well.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Hloya#about-tab.

ScTraveler92
04-30-24, 18:23
Anyone got any experience with snugglykate, she's on Cuddle Comfort and post out of Winston.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snugglykate

Jay1646
04-30-24, 21:16
Anyone got any experience with snugglykate, she's on Cuddle Comfort and post out of Winston.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snugglykateYou made 4 different posts asking for the same Intel on her. At this point just shell out the $200 and toftt.

TheChosenOne91
05-01-24, 22:13
Anyone have any experience with coziecuddler?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/coziecuddler

LuccaMac
05-06-24, 11:48
Has anyone here seen or talked to Hloya? If so, what was your experience like?

She is in the Raleigh Area & charges $80 per hour. Not bad looking. Bio seems decent and doesn't seem overly demanding or rude. Also has a positive review as well.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Hloya#about-tab.I reached out to her and have not heard back. She looks legit and fun. I hope to hear from her.

LM.

LuccaMac
05-06-24, 12:01
I saw SammieM and she offers zero upgrades. Too many rules and despite what I read that someone talked her into FS-. I doubt that. Hard pass for me again. She said she talks routinely with the others in Durham and they compare notes and will report and attempt to get you banned. (Boiling rabbits perhaps) So be careful if you go that route.

Has anyone seen SweetnStrong?

LM.

NiteLifed69
05-06-24, 12:29
I saw SammieM and she offers zero upgrades. Too many rules and despite what I read that someone talked her into FS-. I doubt that. Hard pass for me again. She said she talks routinely with the others in Durham and they compare notes and will report and attempt to get you banned. (Boiling rabbits perhaps) So be careful if you go that route.

Has anyone seen SweetnStrong?

LM.What are her rules? I don't remember anyone mentioning SammieM offering FS unless it's in a different forum. Most of the comments about her was she was platonic cuddler.

NiteLifed69
05-06-24, 12:37
From deleted user forum on CC -.

"I have been informed there are discussions on online "adult" forums suggesting people can coerce / force me and other cuddlers into unprotected sex. I was able to find these forums with a simple search of my CuddleComfort username. I feel very threatened and violated since I was specifically mentioned in these forums. ".

Mod on CC - "There's a mix of truth and baseless speculation in these forums. I say that because our team has banned several Pros based on those forums being the initial lead. But I also believe that some profiles are mentioned simply because a photo shows just enough cleavage to allegedly be a secret signal of openness. ".

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/18158/profiles-being-mentioned-in-adult-forums/p1

Livinitinva
05-06-24, 19:06
From deleted user forum on CC -.

"I have been informed there are discussions on online "adult" forums suggesting people can coerce / force me and other cuddlers into unprotected sex. I was able to find these forums with a simple search of my CuddleComfort username. I feel very threatened and violated since I was specifically mentioned in these forums. ".

Mod on CC - "There's a mix of truth and baseless speculation in these forums. I say that because our team has banned several Pros based on those forums being the initial lead. But I also believe that some profiles are mentioned simply because a photo shows just enough cleavage to allegedly be a secret signal of openness. ".

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/18158/profiles-being-mentioned-in-adult-forums/p1It may make sense to add spaces where possible to the names. Since names are not permitted in users names no confusion.

Ex Cozie Cuddler or Sweetn Strong or Sammie M or Snuggly kate.

Harder for a Google Search to match but certainly not hard to find via a search directly on the site.

Make it a bit harder for the CC Admins to find our posts via general search engine.

LuccaMac
05-07-24, 13:05
It may make sense to add spaces where possible to the names. Since names are not permitted in users names no confusion.

Ex Cozie Cuddler or Sweetn Strong or Sammie M or Snuggly kate.

Harder for a Google Search to match but certainly not hard to find via a search directly on the site.

Make it a bit harder for the CC Admins to find our posts via general search engine.Great idea on the spaces.

LM.

Livinitinva
05-09-24, 08:21
I've noticed on some cuddlers, they have stellar reviews for snuggles from "deleted" members.

My guess is that there is a good chance the "deleted" snugglers were removed for being reported for seeking non-platonic relations with a snuggler.

So if he was banned for such actions. And they give giood reviews to a snuggler. There is a good chance that person may be open to more than a snuggle.

If a snuggler has multiple such reviews. The odds likely go up.

Aamogdem
05-09-24, 10:50
I've noticed on some cuddlers, they have stellar reviews for snuggles from "deleted" members.

My guess is that there is a good chance the "deleted" snugglers were removed for being reported for seeking non-platonic relations with a snuggler.

So if he was banned for such actions. And they give giood reviews to a snuggler. There is a good chance that person may be open to more than a snuggle.

If a snuggler has multiple such reviews. The odds likely go up.Just wow man! You are in the wrong place, you should be in the CIA!

LuccaMac
05-09-24, 14:38

If a snuggler has multiple such reviews. The odds likely go up.Brilliant!! Love it. You may have broken the code.

LM.

ForceOfNature
05-11-24, 21:11

If a snuggler has multiple such reviews. The odds likely go up.Could also just be a user who deleted their account when they grew tired of CC and quit.

ScTraveler92
05-20-24, 00:48
Do you guys normally just start with a one hour session when meeting a provider and see where it goes from there? I usually go with 2 hours and feel like it has been a waste leaving with blue balls.

LuccaMac
05-21-24, 09:16
Do you guys normally just start with a one hour session when meeting a provider and see where it goes from there? I usually go with 2 hours and feel like it has been a waste leaving with blue balls.I feel you you have a better chance with extras with the two hours. Mainly because the two hours provides more time to make a connection and get her to relax. But not if they gave GPS rates.

LM.

Daniel Johnson
06-10-24, 15:27
Did anyone try Littlespoon4 u?

Hey guys,

Any reports on MsCuddleMuffin, Littlespoon4u, Prettygreeneyez, Fem1216, Mimicuddles91? Please PM.

I also want to know the work around when they don't host.

Is there any cheaper way to book a hotel room for couple of hours?

I want to know if there is a risk on we booking the hotel room and hosting.

Any inputs are really helpful. Thanks in advance.

CTL.

Aamogdem
06-11-24, 10:11
She got naked after she was comfortable, with HJ toward the end. Didn't ask for extras.

PhilMeUp22
06-11-24, 10:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PhilMeUp22
06-11-24, 11:05
Did anyone try Littlespoon4 u?https://www.dayuse.com/s/united-states/north-carolina/wake-county/neuse/raleigh

SaintMan3500
06-12-24, 11:35
Talked to someone recently who informed me of the following things regarding Natashaaa from Cuddle Comfort.

- Says he has seen her multiple times on Cuddle Comfort.

-Natashaaaa is in a legitimate serious relationship with another woman. Since sometime Last Year.

- Says that the habit of her ghosting, shitty communication and flaking regarding cuddle sessions happened when she got serious in the relationship.

So I guess if she's barely engaging with people on the site, it's because either her GF and her pick the person she gets to cuddle with, or she's one of those people who just lurks the website now, or some other reason. If she's in a serious relationship, then I guess that kinda explains the piss poor communication and lack of responses with a lot of people here.

YourCCPimp
06-12-24, 15:35
Talked to someone recently who informed me of the following things regarding Natashaaa from Cuddle Comfort.

- Says he has seen her multiple times on Cuddle Comfort.

-Natashaaaa is in a legitimate serious relationship with another woman. Since sometime Last Year.

- Says that the habit of her ghosting, shitty communication and flaking regarding cuddle sessions happened when she got serious in the relationship.

So I guess if she's barely engaging with people on the site, it's because either her GF and her pick the person she gets to cuddle with, or she's one of those people who just lurks the website now, or some other reason. If she's in a serious relationship, then I guess that kinda explains the piss poor communication and lack of responses with a lot of people here.I think the communication thing might be much bigger than that. I saw her probably before this and it still sucked. She did mention having sugar daddies so who knows.

HolidayHero
06-13-24, 11:25
Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her? Would love some info, DM is fine. Says she is booked out but she looks new. Thanks in advance.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlelover331

LikesGirls
06-13-24, 12:48
Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her? Would love some info, DM is fine. Says she is booked out but she looks new. Thanks in advance.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlelover331She seems to be on Seeking Arrangements too:

https://members.seeking.com/member/f67e3010-0136-4035-bbd9-4926485ea6a5

Ral613
06-13-24, 14:42
I had a bizarre conversation on SA. It was all over the place (probably multiple conversations going), and a couple of times she referred to "we" like she was arranging for not just herself. I just let it go.

She seems to be on Seeking Arrangements too:

Barney58
06-14-24, 14:48
Have any of you seen Autumn Winter in the last few months?

I saw her about 7 months ago and had a great time with her. Was wondering if she's still around?

TIA.

Beasho1231
06-17-24, 13:46
Has anyone seen Cynthia Joanna? She is brand new to cuddling and only has 2 Karmas. Send me a message and let me know how the experience was.

Thanks.

TexasBuckNut
06-17-24, 18:19
Mongers, I'm from Indy and I'm traveling in the Raleigh / Durham area this week. I was rtff here and came across this area. I've been on USASG for a very long time, and this is new to me. Can anyone give me a summary of what it is, what to expect in terms of experience and cost, and is there any HE involved? After RTFF, it seems I have some answers, but any help is appreciated. Reply here or feel free to DM me. Thanks. -TBN.

NiteLifed69
06-19-24, 14:05
Has anyone seen Cynthia Joanna? She is brand new to cuddling and only has 2 Karmas. Send me a message and let me know how the experience was.

Thanks.Her account has account is deactivated. I saw her the other day. I wonder did someone mention to her that her username from CC was brought up in one of the forums?

LuccaMac
06-19-24, 14:41
Her account has account is deactivated. I saw her the other day. I wonder did someone mention to her that her username from CC was brought up in one of the forums?The CC admins now are monitoring this site and then banning the productive cuddlers. We need to be more subtle in our reports so the good ones don't get banned. I also think other girls may be narking on some of the girls too. What a shame.

LM.

YourCCPimp
06-19-24, 15:33
Her account has account is deactivated. I saw her the other day. I wonder did someone mention to her that her username from CC was brought up in one of the forums?Is she is deactivate, that means she chose it herself. If she is banned then that's from the site.

Member #6670
06-26-24, 15:22
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/asian/new-girl919-224-767769b2b-gfef/311844937029

Yanni will provide cuddles if you want. She will do her best to make you comfortable.

Member #6670
06-27-24, 06:20
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/asian/new-girl919-224-767769b2b-gfef/311844937029

Yanni will provide cuddles if you want. She will do her best to make you comfortable.https://adultsearch.com/us/north-carolina/durham/female-escorts/3410353

jobobtheclown
06-27-24, 07:48
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-carolina/durham/female-escorts/3410353This thread is for the site Cuddlecomfort. Not sure why you're spamming here.

BlazeBoyZed
06-27-24, 16:27
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/NatashaaaaI know this girl! I went to school with her and have her on snap and her phone number. I will message her and see if she is still doing this or not.

SaintMan3500
06-28-24, 20:45
I know this girl! I went to school with her and have her on snap and her phone number. I will message her and see if she is still doing this or not.Gotcha. Looking at Cuddle Comfort, it seems she hasn't been on for around a month now. And no recent reviews with her at all here or on CC.

Looking forward to the update, but I have a feeling that she likely ignored or didn't respond. If she has a snapchat though, maybe that's more likely to get her to reply?

Member #6670
06-29-24, 08:19
This thread is for the site Cuddlecomfort. Not sure why you're spamming here.Did not mean to spam, Yanni does offer cuddle comfort if that is what you want.

ScTraveler92
06-30-24, 13:11
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkieve

This one is a time waster, and blocks you if you have to reschedule. Very much GPS.

gsoaggie
07-06-24, 09:08
Good communication, fit, and open-minded if things develop naturally.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MeesacuddlesAgree totally. She's easy to spend time with. Enjoyed the cuddle session. I do believe a topless HJ is all that's on offer despite her vague allusions to the future.

YourCCPimp
07-06-24, 16:32
Agree totally. She's easy to spend time with. Enjoyed the cuddle session. I do believe a topless HJ is all that's on offer despite her vague allusions to the future.That's my opinion also. I saw her a few times and anything beyond what you mentioned is always promised down the road. I think it's just punting but she is very cool.

Sobe69
07-11-24, 08:30
Anyone have her digits? I was planning a very fun discounted time and poof before I got the digits.

TheChosenOne91
07-12-24, 09:06
Any one have experience with coziecuddler?

T.

TNDiscreetDude
07-13-24, 11:41
Did anyone try Littlespoon4 u?Just following up to see if anyone had info on LittleSpoon4 u? TIA.

Beasho1231
07-13-24, 14:46
Has anyone seen cuddlelover 331 - She looks amazing. Send me a DM if you have any info. Thanks.

YourCCPimp
07-13-24, 18:45
Just following up to see if anyone had info on LittleSpoon4 u? TIA.It's been a while since I've seen her. For me she was down for getting nude and giving a hand job for 2 x her rate. I think I've heard others mention FS as well for a higher price. Nice rack, cool girl.

TNDiscreetDude
07-14-24, 20:40
Been talking to Nerdybirdie and would like to set an appt. She has a lot of karma reviews and seems pretty cool. Any info on her? TIA.

Beasho1231
07-15-24, 20:58
Ouch. A real hottie but I got nada. I don't want to ruin her cuddling but I'll be glad to save folks few hundred dollars. DM me and hopefully provide me someone that is a slam dunk LOL.

YourCCPimp
07-15-24, 21:49
Been talking to Nerdybirdie and would like to set an appt. She has a lot of karma reviews and seems pretty cool. Any info on her? TIA.Nerdybirdie is down for anything. Her methods of charging are annoying though. For me she wanted 600 for FS which I thought was high for her (or most girls). Plus, she will sort of nickle and dime you for every little thing short of that. I didn't repeat personally. It's a shame because she is pretty cute.

KeyOfgMinor
07-15-24, 21:51
Anyone had a session with her before?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/princesszoot

jobobtheclown
07-16-24, 09:59
Ouch. A real hottie but I got nada. I don't want to ruin her cuddling but I'll be glad to save folks few hundred dollars. DM me and hopefully provide me someone that is a slam dunk LOL.Given that girls get banned for giving extras, this would be the one forum on here where posting a negative review would actually help her business, amusingly enough.

ScTraveler92
07-17-24, 01:15
Anyone had a session with her before?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/princesszootShe's fairly new and cute enough. TOFTT, I would verify her and do outcall if I were seeing someone new though.

Brewer11
07-17-24, 16:48
She's fairly new and cute enough. TOFTT, I would verify her and do outcall if I were seeing someone new though.She's Valerie's sister.

jobobtheclown
07-17-24, 18:53
She's Valerie's sister.Who is Valerie?

ScTraveler92
08-05-24, 00:32
I had a cuddle session in GA over the weekend while I was there for work. Needless to say no matter how attracted you are to her profile if you are looking for extras I would book unless you've heard from others that she is open to it.

NiteLifed69
08-07-24, 10:14
Who is Valerie?https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/valerie42087

DangLingDemon
08-09-24, 14:09
Anyone have any good experiences with Sapphyre44? Or is she strictly platonic? T. I. A.

LikesGirls
08-10-24, 18:03
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/valerie42087This girl is on Seeking Arrangements and is definitely DTF, at least if you approach her like a normal human being.

Wizoz56
08-10-24, 18:08
Value proposition is just not there and the personality is a bit off putting as well. YMMV.

She seems to be on Seeking Arrangements too:

WitchDoc13
08-11-24, 07:35
Value proposition is just not there and the personality is a bit off putting as well. YMMV.I see it as a game of conquering. They might be some out there but, I do like the benefits of letting them feel they are in control. It works!

ScTraveler92
08-11-24, 14:04
Value proposition is just not there and the personality is a bit off putting as well. YMMV.Yea her personality did seem off in the one Cuddle session that I had with her. Bad vibe can't out due a hot body.

LuccaMac
08-12-24, 09:31
Make sure and not use the links to CC from this site. The CC admins now are banning accounts that use these links. They must be tracking specific ads that use or imply "arrangements" beyond cuddling. What a bummer. That was a great site for UTR girls just trying to fly low and avoid the radar.

YourCCPimp
08-12-24, 11:21
Anyone have any good experiences with Sapphyre44? Or is she strictly platonic? T. I. A.I tried a couple of times and she was platonic. I did find her on a sugar site once but I don't see it there any more. I'm guessing she's very YMMV but the price has to be right. It's a damn shame too because her body is really nice.

Aamogdem
08-12-24, 13:39
I tried a couple of times and she was platonic. I did find her on a sugar site once but I don't see it there any more. I'm guessing she's very YMMV but the price has to be right. It's a damn shame too because her body is really nice.I had couple of seasons with her. You'd get more if you played your cards right, but as you said YMMV.

Arjay111
08-17-24, 14:17
I am trying to talk to several ladies with cuddle comfort. One is pty1999. Seems every one I pick is banned.

YourCCPimp
08-17-24, 19:09
I am trying to talk to several ladies with cuddle comfort. One is pty1999. Seems every one I pick is banned.I've seen her a few times in the past. The last time I saw her she had put on some pounds. She has been using those photos for a while. I got BBFS and pretty much anything for maybe 100 extra though. She is very cool to hang out with. As long as you give flexibility on the pics.

SaintMan3500
08-17-24, 20:40
Has anyone here reached out to, had a conversation with, or seen Sweetnstrong for a cuddle session? From looking at her profile.

-She is 26.

-Charges $150 per hour.

-Says she strictly communicates on Telegram. Will never share her phone number or talk on Snapchat.

-Has had over 10 positive reviews.

-Has a decent sized bio.

Looks wise, looks decent. Any positive or negative experiences in terms of communication or trying to set up a cuddle session? And if you were able to set it up, how was she in regards to personality, professionalism, etc?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/sweetnstrong

Hispanic 101
08-17-24, 23:47
Has anyone here reached out to, had a conversation with, or seen Sweetnstrong for a cuddle session? From looking at her profile.

-She is 26.

-Charges $150 per hour.

-Says she strictly communicates on Telegram. Will never share her phone number or talk on Snapchat.

-Has a decent sized bio.

Looks wise, looks decent. Any positive or negative experiences in terms of communication or trying to set up a cuddle session? And if you were able to set it up, how was she in regards to personality, professionalism, etc?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/sweetnstrongThere have been a couple reviews of her in the past in this thread. Seems she will do stuff but is expensive.

SaintMan3500
08-18-24, 11:57
There have been a couple reviews of her in the past in this thread. Seems she will do stuff but is expensive.I'm aware of that. Although from reading that review, that was from his experience with her on SA. As far as I'm aware, she is currently not on SA or any other sites besides CC.

Plus, since it's been nearly 6 months since that review, I think that's a decent timeframe to ask if anyone seen her on CC, etc.

Ral613
08-18-24, 12:12

-She is 26.

-Charges $150 per hour.

-Has a decent sized bio.

Looks wise, looks decent. Any positive or negative experiences in terms of communication or trying to set up a cuddle session?I had a meet and greet with her about 3 months ago. Strictly on Cuddle now, has a bf and Nannying. That said, she was still open to an arrangement, but was looking for a min of $800 per meet and had a bit of an attitude about it (like let me know, because if you won't someone else will by tomorrow) .

Ral613
08-18-24, 12:14
I tried a couple of times and she was platonic. I did find her on a sugar site once but I don't see it there any more. I'm guessing she's very YMMV but the price has to be right. It's a damn shame too because her body is really nice.A dancer, and this is one of her side-hustles.

RDUmonger
08-18-24, 12:50
I'm aware of that. Although from reading that review, that was from his experience with her on SA. As far as I'm aware, she is currently not on SA or any other sites besides CC.

Plus, since it's been nearly 6 months since that review, I think that's a decent timeframe to ask if anyone seen her on CC, etc.Tried to book a session with her but she said she only does sessions at a local hotel, and gave me a choice of 3. I opted to pass.

Wizoz56
08-18-24, 13:07
I had a CC type session with her. Nice person and good company but for me was strictly platonic.

I'm aware of that. Although from reading that review, that was from his experience with her on SA. As far as I'm aware, she is currently not on SA or any other sites besides CC.

Plus, since it's been nearly 6 months since that review, I think that's a decent timeframe to ask if anyone seen her on CC, etc.

ScTraveler92
09-04-24, 14:45
I had a session with SnugglyKate. She's a cute and friendly girl but strictly platonic and has a husband FWIW.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snugglykate

Gatttaca
09-16-24, 07:15
I had a CC type session with her. Nice person and good company but for me was strictly platonic.Thanks for your report. I tried to see her couple of times when she started on CC. She cancelled on me one time and she ghosted me second time. I am still willing to give her a try but now her bio says we have book way ahead. I usually can't book way ahead at most one day in advance. May I know what your experience was. Were you able schedule same day or even one day before or was it way in advance. It sucks when you book a hotel and she cancels on you. TIA.

Wizoz56
09-16-24, 09:54
It was at least a week in advance. I was flexible so could accommodate that requirement. .

Thanks for your report. I tried to see her couple of times when she started on CC. She cancelled on me one time and she ghosted me second time. I am still willing to give her a try but now her bio says we have book way ahead. I usually can't book way ahead at most one day in advance. May I know what your experience was. Were you able schedule same day or even one day before or was it way in advance. It sucks when you book a hotel and she cancels on you. TIA.