PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Tailchaser79
01-21-10, 19:46
Is it just me. Or. Do any of the other contributors here get annoyed at posts by new members who fail to do their research and expect all of us to reiterate our advice, lessons, and experiences for their convenience?

I've slowed down in my hobbying a bit, but dutifully share whatever information I gather with other enthusiasts here. And I appreciate when they do the same. However, whenever I ask a question, I read back through previous posts to do my homework if necessary beforehand.

Just my two cents.

Meatball Jay
01-23-10, 11:34
So I will try again. I also am new at reporting but have been around a little with the play for pay stuff. I found this site by accident and have been reading, doing homework for over a week now. So I understand I am not trusted and will not ask for info untill I have some credit built.

So I thought I would report on my trip to Lilly's. Long shor it wasn't worth the time and if I had to over I would have stayed home and jerked off. I was rushe out in 40 min after paying for an hour. The massage sucked the HJ sucked she went way too fast. Table shower felt good and that I enjoyed but it was still nothing like I use to get in the city.

Balls

Bad Boy In
01-24-10, 11:47
Well Tailchaser inspired me. I went through the entire report and learnt a lot. And there I was yesterday. Mamasan asked me if I was new, I said yes, and added that I had been to Exec Oriental before. I gave. 6 and off I went with a cute asian chick. TS was good, then the question. I asked for FS and handed her $. She started with a good HJ. Then CBJ. Then mish, dogggy, mish, doggy. I can tell you it was the best 1 hr.

When In Vegas
01-24-10, 13:00
Balls, welcome. Going to Lily's for a HJ is like going to a high end restaurant and ordering a glass of water and just an appetizer for dinner. You're gonna get rushed out.

Later
Vegas
PS I'm assuming you paid appetizer price and not 3 course prices.

So I will try again. I also am new at reporting but have been around a little with the play for pay stuff. I found this site by accident and have been reading, doing homework for over a week now. So I understand I am not trusted and will not ask for info untill I have some credit built.

So I thought I would report on my trip to Lilly's. Long shor it wasn't worth the time and if I had to over I would have stayed home and jerked off. I was rushe out in 40 min after paying for an hour. The massage sucked the HJ sucked she went way too fast. Table shower felt good and that I enjoyed but it was still nothing like I use to get in the city.

Balls

Bubba261
01-24-10, 15:56
Guys, any tips for first-timers at Lilys?

Yes..a tip...go there and then report back on your experience. You'll get better responses from the rest of us.

Spehn
01-24-10, 20:01
Sorry I've been out for a while, but life got busy and I didn't have time to post.

It seems all posts latley are about Lilly's. Does no one troll the strip anymore?

So my findings on the strip are:

The tall girl that wears the black pull over hat, is nasty. By no means let her in your car. I got a good look at her and wanted to puke. I've never kicked a girl out of my car so fast.

Be on the look out for the blond, usually seen wearing a white and black jacket w/ a flannel type pull down hat. She's 23, her FS is good, but she doesn't do BJ's. She can be slightly grumpy at times, but just bend her over. You didn't pick her up to listen to her *****, or hear about her b/f, or any of that nonsense.

Aside from that. There is a super huge fat dark skinned lady trolling around. IDK. I don't do fat chicks. She's just there every single night.

There is another super ugly white one w/ dark hair. Again, I don't know/won't know anything about her. I want to vomit just looking at her when I drive by.

There is an older woman (mid 40's) that wears green pants, maybe cammo pants? And a different shirt, some times you see her walking a dutchen (small hot dog looking dog). I can tell she's a SW, but I haven't picked her up. Sometimes she wears dark glasses.

And then there is the typical clown who wears the hot pink stuff over by the stop sign on beaver. Stay away! Everyone says she had aids!

That's all I have seen lately, and be careful LEO has been out a lot.

Meatball Jay
01-25-10, 13:57
Balls, welcome. Going to Lily's for a HJ is like going to a high end restaurant and ordering a glass of water and just an appetizer for dinner. You're gonna get rushed out.

Later,

Vegas

PS I'm assuming you paid appetizer price and not 3 course prices.Gone out to eat and only ordered appitizers? Besides sometimes it's just nice to lay there stress free without any worries.

Balls

Bad Dawg
01-26-10, 02:35
Well Tailchaser inspired me. I went through the entire report and learnt a lot. And there I was yesterday. Mamasan asked me if I was new, I said yes, and added that I had been to Exec Oriental before. I gave. 6 and off I went with a cute asian chick. TS was good, then the question. I asked for FS and handed her $. She started with a good HJ. Then CBJ. Then mish, dogggy, mish, doggy. I can tell you it was the best 1 hr.

Thanks for your contribution, Bad Boy! And thanks to TailChaser for keepin us real. What you wrote, Bad Boy, is overall true of my good experiences,even if you're new, at Lilys over several years, if you're a regular, they take good care of you!

Bubba261
01-26-10, 22:55

Good job, thanks for the report. Sorry for my sarcastic comment above your second post here (actually not sorry, but that's the way I am!!! HAHA)

Again, thanks for reporting on your experience. Lilly seems like about the best bet left in CT these days.

When In Vegas
01-28-10, 23:27
All the time Balls and they usually rush me out :-)

Gone out to eat and only ordered appitizers? Besides sometimes it's just nice to lay there stress free without any worries.

Balls

DEVILMAN
01-31-10, 15:10
Looking to go to Lily's soon but have heard it's in a bad neighborhood. How much would I have to worry about parking my somewhat newish car in their lot and would I have to worry about getting jumped walking to the door? Any firsthand experience would be appreciated and I'll be happy to share whatever info I obtain from my visit.

Beconn Reconn
02-01-10, 00:53
Nothing to worry about. It's right on the main road, just park on the street up the road a little if you don't want anybody to know where you're going.

Bad Dawg
02-01-10, 03:05
Nothing to worry about. It's right on the main road, just park on the street up the road a little if you don't want anybody to know where you're going.

I agree, never had a problem parking there, a few times, the lot was full, probably from other tenants in the building, cuz they have apartments upstairs. If its after business hours, I've parked at the store next door up Lake Ave and walked over to Lily's, otherwise park on the street and walk to Lilys back door [no pun intended!] like Beconn says,and he didn't mention - it's not a bad neighborhood, you're only a block away from Danbury's city hall!

Lost Boy 3
02-01-10, 17:16
Bad neighborhood?

Last time I was there the boy scouts were doing a roadside cleanup!

DEVILMAN
02-04-10, 23:46
Went to Lily's this week and in the words of Raymond's dad, Holy Crap! Everything I had read about the place is apparently true.

First of all it's not in that bad of a neighborhood but I might be hesitant to go at night.I went during the day. The mamasan asked me to park on one of the outside parking spots near the street because the inside ones were for staff. Whatever. Went inside and was greeted by a girl named Noti or Nati or maybe it was Navi like in that Avatar movie.

She was fairly thin, about 5'5, with a nice B cup and a nice tush.After a fairly pedestrian shower she gave me a massage with a cloth over me which wasn't a good sign but after leaving $ on the dresser I guess she knew what to do. Off came her tiny dress and it was happy action fun time. I won't go into any more detail for the sake of discretion but I cannot express how happy I was with my visit.

Lost Boy 3
02-05-10, 16:59
Went to Lily's this week and in the words of Raymond's dad, Holy Crap! Everything I had read about the place is apparently true.

First of all it's not in that bad of a neighborhood but I might be hesitant to go at night.I went during the day. The mamasan asked me to park on one of the outside parking spots near the street because the inside ones were for staff. Whatever. Went inside and was greeted by a girl named Noti or Nati or maybe it was Navi like in that Avatar movie.

She was fairly thin, about 5'5, with a nice B cup and a nice tush.After a fairly pedestrian shower she gave me a massage with a cloth over me which wasn't a good sign but after leaving $ on the dresser I guess she knew what to do. Off came her tiny dress and it was happy action fun time. I won't go into any more detail for the sake of discretion but I cannot express how happy I was with my visit.You must go into detail!

That's what this board is for! Don't leave us hanging.

Bad Dawg
02-06-10, 02:27
You must go into detail!

That's what this board is for! Don't leave us hanging.

DevilMan, don't answer the question from a new member asking for detailsin addition to his negative post about a "Boy Scout cleanup site", Lost BoyScout has lost my trust just by asking such a question and is suspect.
You obviously had a good experience at Lilys and you have posted what you feel is suffficient. And thanks for confirming my positive reports on Lils. Don't let Lost BoyScout entrap you into details LEO wants to know.

Lost Boy 3
02-09-10, 08:40
Oh god, Give me a break!

Bubba261
02-09-10, 21:39
DevilMan, don't answer the question from a new member asking for detailsin addition to his negative post about a "Boy Scout cleanup site", Lost BoyScout has lost my trust just by asking such a question and is suspect.
You obviously had a good experience at Lilys and you have posted what you feel is suffficient. And thanks for confirming my positive reports on Lils. Don't let Lost BoyScout entrap you into details LEO wants to know.

He's obviously a very busy monger, otherwise his posting record would be more expansive than his NINE posts dated:

02/09/2010
02/05/2010
02/01/2010 (busy month!)

05/02/2007

10/26/2004
08/05/2004
08/03/2004
07/28/2004
07/28/2004

What a wealth of knowledge HE has been over the last 6 years, eh????

Guess he was a guest at the grey bar hotel in 2006-2009 and 2005-2006?

DEVILMAN
02-10-10, 19:54
That's all right, I won't go into graphic detail about anything I see no matter how much some people may ask. If you like an establishment you should be careful enough not to screw them over with the fuzz. Anyway, any intelligent person should be able to read between the lines.

Bad Boy In
02-15-10, 21:17
Guys, I went to lily's twice now. Last week met mya. She was smokin! TS and right to business. I forgot the cash, so had to shell out $. 85 instead. But it was great. I got extra massage too at the end of our session.

Then I went yesterday. Met yuki or tuki. Didn't catch the name. But she was old. Could not make it when she was in the tight dress. But once I paid, and she got out, I was almost shocked. Well, the massage and TS was good. BJ was excellent, so I asked her to continue on that.

Now, I have tried asian spa thrice. Any of you know of any non-asian joints?

Bad Dawg
02-16-10, 01:59
Guys, I went to lily's twice now. Last week met mya. She was smokin! TS and right to business. I forgot the cash, so had to shell out $. 85 instead. But it was great. I got extra massage too at the end of our session.Then I went yesterday. Met yuki or tuki. Didn't catch the name. But she was old. Could not make it when she was in the tight dress. But once I paid, and she got out, I was almost shocked. Well, the massage and TS was good. BJ was excellent, so I asked her to continue on that.

Thanks Badboy for your report and updating me that Mya is back from 'vacation' as Mamasan has been telling me for a few weeks, that I've tried to find her, so I've got to get right over there. [And don't worry LostBoy about the parking, no one 'cept you seems to have a prob, so don't go asking for more details]
To answer your question, Sorry to say, since the only American spa in DB closed a few years ago, there is no option except Asian, [I've always been interested in finding a Latina chica house in DB but no luck, if anyone knows, please PM me] but if you want to try another place there is another asian spa in the town next to Danbury, Brookfield I think its called Kyoto, with a few reports if you look back a few pages on this board. Good luck, stay safe!

Guy From NY
02-17-10, 00:23
After reading Bad Boy's post and thinking that Maya had retured I called Lily's and spoke to Mamasan who assured me that Maya is not back and has not been back.
Maybe Bad Boy misunderstood a name or something but unfortunately she does not appear to be back and regretably is probably not coming back from the indications I am getting.

I had Yumi last week, and I think even mamasan realized I wasnt too happy as on the way out she called another girl out to introduce me to her and told me to come back.
Yumi gave a poor TS actually tossing water towards me rather than an actual scrubbing.
The massage was poor the CBJ was actually quite good but that was the highlite as the rest of the session was uninspired at best. Her looks are also not up to normal Lily's standards. I also recently had Cookie (looking for a replacement for Maya at this point) Cookie also is gone now but she had very poor english skills, and the rest of her skills were ok at best but her attitude was excellent as she tried very hard to please. She did tell me she didnt like it there because of her lack of english she was out of place outside Lily's and wanted to go back to one of their other cities.

Guy (still wishing for a return of Maya)

Guys, I went to lily's twice now. Last week met mya. She was smokin! TS and right to business. I forgot the cash, so had to shell out $. 85 instead. But it was great. I got extra massage too at the end of our session.

Then I went yesterday. Met yuki or tuki. Didn't catch the name. But she was old. Could not make it when she was in the tight dress. But once I paid, and she got out, I was almost shocked. Well, the massage and TS was good. BJ was excellent, so I asked her to continue on that.

Sinergy69
03-15-10, 22:21
Gents

Sorry I am late in reporting this obviously bad news, but it seems that the ever popular tourist trap has gone to the dogs literally. A couple of weeks ago while in town, I decided to hit the all to familiar watering hole, the first sign of strife was seeing the FOR SALE sign on the building, the second sign was the empty parking lot.

This was a bit of concern and as such did a bit of re con before venturing the jungles in front of me. With great spontaneity, I lurched from my vehicle and made my way to the door in hopes of seeing a familiar face or two. No such luck!!

I rang the bell and Mamasan answers with big hello, I say to her is Ruby here - Oh No she say, I say to her is Judy here - Ooh No she say, so I hedge my bets and asked - "Well who the hell is here besides you"?

She say I have new girl you like you like - I put my hands to my chest motioning towards large breasts, Mamasan - Say - "No more girls with big titties - ALL GONE!!" Oh shit am I in for it now.

This pretty 20 something young lady walks out in a bra and micro mini and the standard issue heels and in broken engrish said Hi I am Chari or something to that effect. She takes me right to the room, No table shower No nothing, just - Cut to the chase.

Moral of Story - No girls with big titties means your gonna have a bad time.
From time of entrance to time of departure 22 minutes, paid for 60 and felt like I was on the Mechanical bull at Gilleys!! Mamasan and Chari on exit say bye see you again - I say dont hold your breath!!

Damages more than I will ever admit to - Do the math!!

Enough Said!

Chon Maneyo
03-16-10, 01:31
Moral of Story - No girls with big titties means your gonna have a bad time.
From time of entrance to time of departure 22 minutes, paid for 60 and felt like I was on the Mechanical bull at Gilleys!! Mamasan and Chari on exit say bye see you again - I say dont hold your breath!!

Damages more than I will ever admit to - Do the math!!

Enough Said!When I was posting as Sarang Haeyo, I did my best to tell you guys that your AMP experience is what you make it.

You want a girl with a big rack, don't go with a girl with a small rack. You want a table shower and one is available, politely demand a table shower. You want the girl to slow down, stop the action, gently hold her shoulders, look her in the eyes and say, "Easy baby, take your time."

There is absolutely no reason to drop your hard-earned coin and have a less than stellar time.

See my latest report in the General Topics thread. The place I went to wasn't Lily's (I can't show my face in there) but the girl I chose (Girl B) did not have "big titties" and could use an orthodontist, but she was cute, fun and we had a great time for 90 minutes on a slow Friday night.

If you get a bad vibe at one of these joints, bail. It's that simple. Your crank will live to fight another day.

Frankly, Sinergy, I'm surprised at you.

Sinergy69
03-16-10, 15:12
Your right CM, I have shamed myself, the little head did the thinking for the big head, I should have bailed but the options were few and figured I was already there so WTF? Another lesson learned, see what happens when you leave for awhile and dont guide the flock? We get all flocked up!

When I was posting as Sarang Haeyo, I did my best to tell you guys that your AMP experience is what you make it.

You want a girl with a big rack, don't go with a girl with a small rack. You want a table shower and one is available, politely demand a table shower. You want the girl to slow down, stop the action, gently hold her shoulders, look her in the eyes and say, "Easy baby, take your time."

There is absolutely no reason to drop your hard-earned coin and have a less than stellar time.

See my latest report in the General Topics thread. The place I went to wasn't Lily's (I can't show my face in there) but the girl I chose (Girl B) did not have "big titties" and could use an orthodontist, but she was cute, fun and we had a great time for 90 minutes on a slow Friday night.

If you get a bad vibe at one of these joints, bail. It's that simple. Your crank will live to fight another day.

Frankly, Sinergy, I'm surprised at you.

Spehn
03-18-10, 20:53
So the strip has been crawling with SW's. But I have to admit. They look kinda scroungy. Usually they look at least alittle better around this time of the year.

The Poodle looking one is back, along with the nasty blond w/ the pink (beware as she has AIDS).

The cuter blond from last year is back. You'll know her when you see her. But beware. People have told me (that actually know her) that she has Hep C, and AIDS.

Other than that. A really ugly fat troll. Well a few of them. LOL

Havn't really been out playing much. Just observing. I think this area is beat unless some more younger girls start wandering around. The ones that are here make you want to barf when you drive by.

Anyone know of some better spots to look than the beaver/spring run?

Sharkman67
03-19-10, 14:42
After a very long absence I cruised the strip today. Didn't see anyone on the loop itself so I expanded my search to cover some of the side streets where I have seen the ladies hang out. First saw a somewhat short stocky red head with really curly hair. Passed as she looked pretty old and ragged. Next saw a younger, taller, better looking red head. Picked her up, name is Tracy.

Skinny, white, natural red head with small breasts. Looks to be in her 30's. Yes the carpet matched the drapes. We cruised around for a few minutes and then got down to business. Ended up selecting FS and paid her .5. Went to my spot and got down to business. The BJ was marginal as she just got her nails done and she was concerned about scratching or puncturing things. She hopped on her knees and asked for it doggie. I let her do most of the work for a few minutes and then gave her a severe pounding! When done she complimented my performance and said she hadn't been banged that well in a while. She actually got some rug burns on her knees ;)

Talked for a little while heading back. She says she is going to be out more during the day as the weather gets better. She also told me that she is a selective and only goes on dates with white men. Of course I take it all with a grain of salt but figured I'd pass the info on anyway. She says she has never been picked up by LEO and keeps a low profile. She asked my hometown which is local and she mentioned some people she knows there. I knew a couple of them so she seemed to be truthful. As usual once they start talking you can't shut them up and I got an earful on her life, family, etc...

Ended up dropping her off at her apartment which is very close to the loop. She said she hangs out there a lot. Said especially in bad weather if she is not out to pull into the driveway and she will come out. All in all a pretty good experience and would rate a 8 overall.

Spehn you need to branch out to the surrounding streets to find what your looking for. Do a quick Google maps of the area and it should be pretty easy to see where to look.

Stay safe,
S.

Havn't really been out playing much. Just observing. I think this area is beat unless some more younger girls start wandering around. The ones that are here make you want to barf when you drive by.

Anyone know of some better spots to look than the beaver/spring run?

SR Only
03-25-10, 08:40
Region 9 official steps down after drug, prostitution arrest
Published: 10:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 23, 2010

REDDING -- A member of the Region 9 Board of Education stepped down Monday, after a Friday evening arrest on drug possession and prostitution charges.

W--- B----, of Easton, is charged with possession of narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful restraint, and patronizing a prostitute, after he was allegedly found partially clothed in a Danbury hotel room, which, according to police, also contained several bags of cocaine.

B----, a 53-year-old retired surgeon, was elected for the first time to represent Easton on the Region 9 Board of Education in November.

"Yesterday I accepted B----'s resignation from the Region 9 board," Mark Lewis, the board's chairman, said Tuesday. "The Easton Board of Selectmen will appoint a replacement to serve until the next municipal election. At this time our thoughts are with B and his family."

Lewis said he learned of the arrest from The News-Times Web site.

B was released on a $10,000 bond.

Danbury police said they went to the Maron Hotel and Suites, Friday night after receiving a complaint from a manager about a disturbance in one of its rooms.

When officers arrived they heard a woman screaming, "Open the door and let me out," Capt. Thomas Wendel, a spokesman for the Danbury Police Department, said Monday.

When police forced open the door to the room they found Baker, partially clothed, with the screaming woman, 39-year-old C-------- M------ , Wendel said.

Wendel said there were several small bags of cocaine on a nightstand.

After speaking with them, investigators learned Baker had made a cash payment for sex, but M----- -- who was fully clothed at the time the police arrived -- changed her mind, Wendel said.

M------ was also arrested and charged with possession of narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia and prostitution. She was released on a $5,000 bond.

Wendel said M------ told police she was homeless at the time of the incident.

http://www.newstimes.com/policereports/article/Region-9-official-steps-down-after-drug-419031.php

DEVILMAN
04-18-10, 17:38
A while back someone reported Kyoto was open again. Does anyone know if it's still there and if it's decent? I'd hate to make the long trip over there to find it closed. Will post my experience if I go there of course.

Sharkman67
04-19-10, 13:20
A while back someone reported Kyoto was open again. Does anyone know if it's still there and if it's decent? I'd hate to make the long trip over there to find it closed. Will post my experience if I go there of course.

It's open but your better off calling and making an appointment. Been there and had to come back and been there where they are closed. Doesn't look like it's a busy place but it's rare to just walk in.

Sharkman67
04-19-10, 13:22
Had a few more sessions with Tracy. Worth it if you can find her. Last time saw her walking down the street in a very little miniskirt and those little ankle boots. Needless to say picked her up and hit it K9. Love the little skirt flipping up and down.

Sharkman67
04-19-10, 13:32
Was cruising at lunch and saw a girl who I originally thought was Tracy. Upon getting closer she looked way to young so I drove by. Turned the corner and stopped for a minute. Around the corner this girl runs and hops in. Her name is Jodi. She is a teen looking skinny blond (caucasian). I was really worried at first but it ended up being cool. Still not too sure how old she is but she has been doing this for about a year she says.

Definitely a drug user as you can see by the marks on her arms. She is really skinny and has A cups so if you like the stick figures she is your girl. We went to my spot today but in the future she has a place that is available.

FS was not very enthusiastic but I'll try her again. Maybe it would be better in her place rather than in the back seat of the car. She is more than willing to give out digits but I didn't have my monger phone on hand so I didn't take them.

Again the ladies are not hanging out on the loop. They have moved out a few blocks. Keep an eye out and happy hunting!

S.

NENY Troller
04-30-10, 12:34
I had some time before a meeting this week and decided to drop a few bucks at Lilly's. It's always a comfortable feeling to have LE do a slow drive by while you are standing at the door waiting to get in;)

I was met at the door by Nanna. Pretty face, nice ass, small but firm natural chest and a somewhat chubby belly. She speaks good english but is sometimes hard to understand because she has a strong lisp. She gave me a nice shower, not a lot of play but enough to get me relaxed. Spent about five minutes in the sauna and then back to the room. She gives a good massage, and if you like it strong, a very good massage. The typical extras were good as well and when finished and cleaned up she spent another 15 minutes rubbing my shoulders and head. I almost fell asleep!Would I go with her again? Maybe, but I like a bit of variety as well.

DEVILMAN
05-02-10, 11:41
Knocked on the door in the early evening. Older asian woman answers the door looking strung out on crack or something. I asked "are you open? " She said "I busy right now" and slams the door in my face. I would have been happy to wait around a while but with that kind of attitude I'll take my money elsewhere. I guess you really do have to call ahead but for those of us who don't want to use their phones this is a bad setup.

Meetmehalfway6
05-03-10, 19:06
I have tried to go to Kyoto on three different occasions and have had the same thing happen.

Not sure what the deal is.

Bad Dawg
05-03-10, 23:09
Knocked on the door in the early evening. Older asian woman answers the door looking strung out on crack or something. I asked "are you open? " She said "I busy right now" and slams the door in my face. I would have been happy to wait around a while but with that kind of attitude I'll take my money elsewhere. I guess you really do have to call ahead but for those of us who don't want to use their phones this is a bad setup.

You're right D-man, that place is a waste of $$, you're much better off going the short drive to Lilys, for at least average AMP massage. That place [Kyoto] been there for years, I don't know how they survive or why a conservative town tolerates it.

Ratso22
05-05-10, 08:44
I was with Jodi too. Pretty much as SHarkman says. Not very enthusiastic. No BJ, will only do FS. She asked for .6, but I gave her .45. She seems like a sweet girl, basically told me her life story. She claims she only smokes pot, but I didn't believe her. Her that she does this to pay her bills. She also told me that she is 23, though she looks 18h. I do have her digits, if anyone wants to swap. I am looking to get Tracey's number.

Ratso22
05-05-10, 08:47
Forgot to mention that the 2nd time I was with her I took her to my place. She stripped totally nude and has a real smoking hot body. If big boobs aren't that important to you, then her body is a 10. Her face is like a 7 or 8. I just wish she was a little more into it.

Shlong
05-05-10, 18:44
Forgot to mention that the 2nd time I was with her I took her to my place. She stripped totally nude and has a real smoking hot body. If big boobs aren't that important to you, then her body is a 10. Her face is like a 7 or 8. I just wish she was a little more into it.I am coming that way soon and could use some digits.

Bigg Mike
05-16-10, 07:34
With the recent reports about more SW activity, I took a swing around the loop and most of the surrounding streets about 4PM yesterday. Saw one older brunette on Spring wearing a jean vest & shorts; she walked directly in front of me while I was going about 10mph (thank God for antilock brakes) and never looked my way at all. ;>)

At the intersection of Montgomery & Stevens I saw three older guys on bicycles talking together, and my 'neighborhood watch' alert went off big time. They all stared at me as I drove by, but I didn't see any of them writing.

Mike

When In Vegas
05-16-10, 21:32
I didn't see any of them writing?...what do you mean. Sorry but I got images of a Monty Python skit. :-)

Later
Vegas

At the intersection of Montgomery & Stevens I saw three older guys on bicycles talking together, and my 'neighborhood watch' alert went off big time. They all stared at me as I drove by, but I didn't see any of them writing.

Mike

Guy From NY
05-17-10, 21:20
Made another visit to Lily's new Mama only been there a month she said, the last one was very friendly and helpful. I had Nanna again, at my request. A great time was had. This girl is very friendly and does a great job. Makes me feel like she really is happy to see me. It was slow that day so the session ran long. After we finished she went and showered quickly then came back and gave another massage. The workout I gave her left her sweaty she said which was definately the case.

She said she might be leaving in a few weeks though.

Guy

Guy From NY
05-17-10, 21:23
after my Lily's visit I drove the loop. At 5PM on a sunday there was a blond WSW. She talked to a car as I approached didnt get in then follewed me to the light, thinking I was looking. I was looking but I dont partake anymore, just for info to post here. when I pulled away when the light changed she went back to checking out the traffic. She was decent looking from a distance

Guy

Sharkman67
05-19-10, 11:28
I had a couple more dates w/ Jodi. She recognizes me now and she talks like we are old friends when she gets in the car. I put her digits in the monger phone but I don't think I'll be using them often. Scary part is she remembers my name (of course not a real one).

Besides not being enthusiastic I also have noticed that she always looks like she is in pain. Now I'm not a small guy but I'm also no Ron Jeremy in that dept either. Needless to say I always end up flipping her over and hitting it K9 so I don't have to look at that grimace on her face.

My verdict is that she is not recommended unless you really need to take care of business. I wish it wasn't the case because she is always out and around and as Ratso and I have said in the past she has a hot little body.

S.

Sharkman67
05-19-10, 12:19
A few months ago there was some complaints about Lilly's but let me tell you, today I had one of the best experiences ever. And I've been there probably around 80 times over the years.

First off GFN is right, there is a new mama there now. Looks younger than the prior one and very friendly. This morning they were doing major spring cleaning. She had the regular rooms all opened up and you could smell the piney clean smell. When I came to the door it was open a crack and she was working on the kitchen area. She greeted me as if I was there just yesterday. We talked as she brought me up to my favorite room (#4) way up front. I figured I'd see what new talent she had so I didn't ask for anyone specific.

Boy am I glad! In walked Tammi. She is a tiny, skinny spinner with bolt ons. They are under the muscle bags so they are still pretty soft from the front. She also has amazing nips that were popping out of the sequined bra she was wearing. We started with a nice un-rushed TS. After a good drying off we got to business. She started with a light massage. I was a little bummed as I was hoping for a better massage but unbeknownst to me that was to come. She then gave the flip command and asked if I was ready. She looked so hot sitting on me I enthusiastically say 'oh yes!'. She took her hair out of the clip and proceeded to drag it and her breast all over my body. I sucked on her nipples for a while and then she returned the favor. as she moved down she grabbed little sharky and gave me a smile. She then proceeded to give me a TF with those beautiful globes. She came back up and did a lot of kissing. It's not really my thing but I did let her give me a couple on the lips.

Then it was down to business. She slid down and started licking my sack. She really worked her way around and under. The she lightly took each of my boys and rolled them around her mouth. Finally she proceeded with a great BJ. She had some amazing suction and little sharky was incredibly hard. I knew this was going to be a great session! She hopped on and rode CG for a few minutes. I told her I'd like to do some K9 and she was excited. She asked how I wanted it. I opted to have her on the edge of the bed and I was standing. I pounded her for what seemed like forever. My boys were slapping so hard against her I had to take a break from that position. So I picked her up and did it standing. She was breathing hard and was trying to kiss my ear between thrusts. I laid her on the bed and standing plowed away mish. I was holding her legs up and then after a while pinned them back. I had an amazing look at her beautiful clit! I then spun her 90 deg and hopped on the bed for some more mish where I could suck on her nips. We were both breaking a sweat and usually by now I was ready to pop. Little sharky had other ideas though so I asked her to climb on top again. She rode CG for a few minutes and then flipped for some RCG. She was getting tired as was I and she asked if she could help out. I said sure so while going RCG she reached back and was giving my guy this squeezing kind of massage while going like a jack rabbit on the top half. After a minute or so I had the biggest pop I can remember. She then slowed down and continued to ride it all the way up and down until there was nothing left. When she hopped off she grabbed me and said 'he is going to need a nap after that workout'. There was no doubt about that!

When she retuned to clean things up she had a couple of hot towels. She did a real nice facial massage and then cleaned my neck and chest. Another one for the lower area and then the big surprise. She said to flip over. It was already 50 min into the session so I was a little surprised. She then proceeded to gave me an amazing 20 minute full body massage. Just the right hardness and all. I was in heaven. I then flipped and she cuddled up and we hung out for another 10 minutes. Come to find she was in Georgia prior to coming to Danbury. We talked about how the girls usually come from NY, etc. After some nice chatting she dressed me and we strolled out. When I got to the door she gave me a nice kissed and told me to see her again soon.

I stepped out and heard a female voice yelling for me to stop from the partially open door across the vestibule. I paused for a second and
the door opened wide and it was mama. She asked me to step in for a moment. I was like OK? She then went to the fridge and brought out a plate of strawberries. She then proceeded to feed me about three of them. They were really good I must say. We chat casually for a minute and then I left. I don't know if this is any indication or not but the new mama is doing one heck of a job with the place!

S.

I have to say this was an A+ experience today. And I felt like a million bucks walking out of there. I'm definitely going to go back and see Tammi again before she leaves.

Ratso22
05-19-10, 14:57
Great report, Sharkman. It makes me want to run over there now.

Sinergy69
05-19-10, 16:43
A few months ago there was some complaints about Lilly's but let me tell you, today I had one of the best experiences ever. And I've been there probably around 80 times over the years.

First off GFN is right, there is a new mama there now. Looks younger than the prior one and very friendly. This morning they were doing major spring cleaning. She had the regular rooms all opened up and you could smell the piney clean smell. When I came to the door it was open a crack and she was working on the kitchen area. She greeted me as if I was there just yesterday. We talked as she brought me up to my favorite room (#4) way up front. I figured I'd see what new talent she had so I didn't ask for anyone specific.

Boy am I glad! In walked Tammi. She is a tiny, skinny spinner with bolt ons. They are under the muscle bags so they are still pretty soft from the front. She also has amazing nips that were popping out of the sequined bra she was wearing. We started with a nice un-rushed TS. After a good drying off we got to business. She started with a light massage. I was a little bummed as I was hoping for a better massage but unbeknownst to me that was to come. She then gave the flip command and asked if I was ready. She looked so hot sitting on me I enthusiastically say 'oh yes!'. She took her hair out of the clip and proceeded to drag it and her breast all over my body. I sucked on her nipples for a while and then she returned the favor. as she moved down she grabbed little sharky and gave me a smile. She then proceeded to give me a TF with those beautiful globes. She came back up and did a lot of kissing. It's not really my thing but I did let her give me a couple on the lips.

Then it was down to business. She slid down and started licking my sack. She really worked her way around and under. The she lightly took each of my boys and rolled them around her mouth. Finally she proceeded with a great BJ. She had some amazing suction and little sharky was incredibly hard. I knew this was going to be a great session! She hopped on and rode CG for a few minutes. I told her I'd like to do some K9 and she was excited. She asked how I wanted it. I opted to have her on the edge of the bed and I was standing. I pounded her for what seemed like forever. My boys were slapping so hard against her I had to take a break from that position. So I picked her up and did it standing. She was breathing hard and was trying to kiss my ear between thrusts. I laid her on the bed and standing plowed away mish. I was holding her legs up and then after a while pinned them back. I had an amazing look at her beautiful clit! I then spun her 90 deg and hopped on the bed for some more mish where I could suck on her nips. We were both breaking a sweat and usually by now I was ready to pop. Little sharky had other ideas though so I asked her to climb on top again. She rode CG for a few minutes and then flipped for some RCG. She was getting tired as was I and she asked if she could help out. I said sure so while going RCG she reached back and was giving my guy this squeezing kind of massage while going like a jack rabbit on the top half. After a minute or so I had the biggest pop I can remember. She then slowed down and continued to ride it all the way up and down until there was nothing left. When she hopped off she grabbed me and said 'he is going to need a nap after that workout'. There was no doubt about that!

When she retuned to clean things up she had a couple of hot towels. She did a real nice facial massage and then cleaned my neck and chest. Another one for the lower area and then the big surprise. She said to flip over. It was already 50 min into the session so I was a little surprised. She then proceeded to gave me an amazing 20 minute full body massage. Just the right hardness and all. I was in heaven. I then flipped and she cuddled up and we hung out for another 10 minutes. Come to find she was in Georgia prior to coming to Danbury. We talked about how the girls usually come from NY, etc. After some nice chatting she dressed me and we strolled out. When I got to the door she gave me a nice kissed and told me to see her again soon.

I stepped out and heard a female voice yelling for me to stop from the partially open door across the vestibule. I paused for a second and
the door opened wide and it was mama. She asked me to step in for a moment. I was like OK? She then went to the fridge and brought out a plate of strawberries. She then proceeded to feed me about three of them. They were really good I must say. We chat casually for a minute and then I left. I don't know if this is any indication or not but the new mama is doing one heck of a job with the place!

S.

I have to say this was an A+ experience today. And I felt like a million bucks walking out of there. I'm definitely going to go back and see Tammi again before she leaves.

Glad to see you and Little Sharky had a good time, it now gives me renewed interest in a place that i thought went to hell in a hand basket!!

Ratso22
05-19-10, 23:48
I just got back and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! I have to go to bed, I am drained. Thank you Sharkman for pointing out that find. I had high expectations and they were exceeded, will try to post more tommorroe.

Ratso22
05-20-10, 09:17
I went to Lilys at about 11 pm last night and asked for Tammi. She greeted me as if we were old friends. Sharkman failed to mention how attractive this woman is. She appears to be in her mid to late 20's, short maybe 5' - 5' 1" and no more than 100-105 lbs. Her rack is fake, but a really nice job, as shark said. Her face is beautiful and a real pleasure to look at and very friendly with a smile all the time and she seems to like what she is doing. I had a similar experience as sharkman with a few exceptions. I didn't get any massage at all, I guess it's because of the timing. I was there at 11 pm and it seemed to be busy, not that I was rushed. I think I was there a total of 45 minutes. I also got my ass licked a little, which I love. She loves to use her tongue and spent a great amount of time licking and sucking on my boys. The end came when she was riding me and at the same time sucking my nipples while fingering my ass. I exploded and then she lay on top of me for a good 10 minutes.

This as close to a gfe as I have ever had at an amp. And she was the best look girl I have ever seen at an amp. It was a great experience and I am certain to repeat.

Ctwander
05-20-10, 10:22
I went to see Tammy last night around 7:00, this was my 5th visit with her. All I can say is it gets better each time, nothing new to report that hasn't been stated before. We've tried every posisition possible and I got her to O twice last night which was great, she tastes so good. I'm glad everyone else is joining in on the fun with her. She definetly takes more risks with you as you see her more often.

Enjoy

Sharkman67
05-21-10, 06:24
Did I forget to mention she is good looking? My bad! I went at 9:30 AM so I would get a 'morning virigin'. I'm sure that's also why she was able to spend the extra time.

Glad you had a great time with her. I'll be real sad when she rotates out...

S.

This as close to a gfe as I have ever had at an amp. And she was the best look girl I have ever seen at an amp. It was a great experience and I am certain to repeat.

When In Vegas
05-21-10, 14:32
Looks like the center of the universe is shifting to Danbury. Great report guys!!
You know it's a good report when you get wood reading it :-)

Later,
Vegas

Bigg Mike
05-21-10, 15:17
I didn't see any of them writing?...what do you mean.
I just meant taking down my license plate number or something like that. It could have been just three middle-aged guys on bikes who all happened to end up on the same street corner, I guess.

You're right, it has Monty Python written all over it. ;>).

Mike

Crazyic
05-24-10, 01:27
I just meant taking down my license plate number or something like that. It could have been just three middle-aged guys on bikes who all happened to end up on the same street corner, I guess.

You're right, it has Monty Python written all over it. ;>).

MikeIf they note plate number, can they make trouble for us in future. I mean we just dropping or picking someone. While I dropping someone, a fat lady working on yard looking at me like she will eat me alive.

Bigg Mike
05-25-10, 09:40
If they note plate number, can they make trouble for us in future.
I don't know, and I'm not in any hurry to find out. :) Avoiding the locals as best you can is about all you can do, but it's not always easy.

Mike

Bigg Mike
05-30-10, 09:42
I made my usual swing through the loop yesterday around 4PM and saw two nice-looking blondes; one at the corner of Spring and New St., and one walking up Stevens. The first one was talking to a black girl and had extensive tats on her left leg - she looked a little street-hardened but wasn't bad-looking at all, especially for Danbury.

The second one I first saw walking down New St., then she hung a left on Stevens. She looked real good, not as thin as the first girl and a bit younger (early 20's) - it's possible she was a civvie, but I doubt it. She must have disappeared into a house near the West St. end of Stevens, as I doubled right back and she was gone.

Mike

Crazyic
06-01-10, 22:39
I made my usual swing through the loop yesterday around 4PM and saw two nice-looking blondes; one at the corner of Spring and New St., and one walking up Stevens. The first one was talking to a black girl and had extensive tats on her left leg - she looked a little street-hardened but wasn't bad-looking at all, especially for Danbury.

The second one I first saw walking down New St., then she hung a left on Stevens. She looked real good, not as thin as the first girl and a bit younger (early 20's) - it's possible she was a civvie, but I doubt it. She must have disappeared into a house near the West St. end of Stevens, as I doubled right back and she was gone.

MikeI think I saw her too, she looked at me, but ignored it. may be civvie. I saw another girl cindy, she is around 24, always in sweat shirt/ pant, face is 5, rest is 7, service is 9-10. i saw 2-3 more, but they are not seems interested, may be LE or undercover.

Be careful guys.

Danbury John
06-03-10, 04:10
One other fear/ concern regarding the SW scene is maps.google.com

A quick browse of the local loop shows a bunch vehicles and (at least) one woman.

It go without saying to not only pray they never come around while your doing laps in a sketchy neighborhood, but to not park in a spot at a massage parlor (or the like) you can see from the road. This holds doubly true if your car/truck is somewhat unique.

Obviously, this advise holds true anywhere, but since I know the Danbury area well and was able to explore Beaver St. and surrounding areas easily, I thought I'd post it here.

As always- be careful out there guys.

When In Vegas
06-04-10, 10:45
Given all the positive Danbury reports recently, I took a spin thru the loop last night around 10ish. It was pretty much dead. There was some serious construction going on down Beaver with heavy police presence. That's never good for business.

Later,
Vegas

Member #3997
06-05-10, 13:16
Ratso and Sharkman, your reports were right on.
I went last night and requested Tammy, she came in with her nips spilling out of her bra and a fine body. She asked if we met before and I told her some good friends asked me to come visit her.
She gave me a quick rubdown then went for a great TS, she jerked me off so good I almost blew my load in there!
Went back to the room for a bit of a massage, then she told me to roll over and started to lick my balls and below, not quite to the asshole, but close, TF for a minute led to her biting on my nipples, I then returned the favor as i was rubbing her asshole, wouldn't let me insert though.
a little bbbj led to a CBJ with great suction, speed and DT. I felt like I was ready to pop so i yanked her head off of me and told her to climb aboard for some fucking. Her pussy is tight, thanks to all you tiny dick dudes! LOL My fat cock stretched her pussy to the max as she rode me hard, just be fore I was going to cum I told her to get off and she jerked me off hard and I came on her tits, where she proceeded to rub it in and smile, telling me she loves the feel of hot cum on her body. She continued to stroke me to clean me out and told me to relax for a bit.
Came back and cleaned me up with hot towel, cleaned my ears, nipples and hands. Then told me to turn over and I received a hell of a good massage. When it was finished I rolled over and she was amazed to see my cock was rock hard again. She whispered for me to be quiet and she jerked me off to a rousing orgasm. Asked me to not tell nobody...well I am telling you all!
Bargain of a price for the opportunity to fuck a hot chick like that, plus a TS, massage and second pop. She dressed me completely then shoved a nipple into my mouth to say good night, i rubbed her clit through her panties to say thanks.
Great experience, will repeat.
PM me for anymore details.
Peace Out.

Sharkman67
06-07-10, 15:33
Didn't have the dough to hit up L's so I cruised the loop today. Saw a decent looking blonde who gave me the signal. I pulled over and she hopped in. We talked for a minute or two and got down to business. We cut a deal for .6 to go to her apartment just off Osbourne for the works.

Lori is a about a 7 on the face and looked like an 8 on the body. Once we got into the apartment and she stripped the belly pouch dropped her rating down quite a bit. I slipped on the cover and she dropped to her knees for a nice bj. Then she laid down for some mish. We flipped around to the standard cg and k9. I finally got the right angle doggy and was able to pop. She got a towel and removed the cover and cleaned me up. She said she is anal about keeping the place clean and tidy and she has a procedure that she always follows.

Rating? Well she was real friendly and had a very clean nice place. I'd go 8.5 on that. I'm sure at some time she was really hot. The years of drug abuse have taken a toll on her looks and I think the 7 I'm giving her is a little generous. If it wasn't for that flab in the stomach region the body would be pretty smoking. Her ass was nice and just soft enough to grab while ridding but not soft enough to have cottage cheese. That forces me to give her a 6 in appearance. The service was good and not rushed. Overall it was a 7 experience and she could be a lot of fun. I'm going to repeat and see how freaky she is willing to get.

Digits are available to SM's I know.

When In Vegas
06-08-10, 10:43
Sharky, nice report. Did I read it right...two pops were had?

Vegas

Didn't have the dough to hit up L's so I cruised the loop today. Saw a decent looking blonde who gave me the signal. I pulled over and she hopped in. We talked for a minute or two and got down to business. We cut a deal for .6 to go to her apartment just off Osbourne for the works.

Lori is a about a 7 on the face and looked like an 8 on the body. Once we got into the apartment and she stripped the belly pouch dropped her rating down quite a bit. I slipped on the cover and she dropped to her knees for a nice bj. Then she laid down for some mish. We flipped around to the standard cg and k9. I finally got the right angle doggy and was able to pop. She got a towel and removed the cover and cleaned me up. She said she is anal about keeping the place clean and tidy and she has a procedure that she always follows.

Rating? Well she was real friendly and had a very clean nice place. I'd go 8.5 on that. I'm sure at some time she was really hot. The years of drug abuse have taken a toll on her looks and I think the 7 I'm giving her is a little generous. If it wasn't for that flab in the stomach region the body would be pretty smoking. Her ass was nice and just soft enough to grab while ridding but not soft enough to have cottage cheese. That forces me to give her a 6 in appearance. The service was good and not rushed. Overall it was a 7 experience and she could be a lot of fun. I'm going to repeat and see how freaky she is willing to get.

Digits are available to SM's I know.

Tiger 37
06-09-10, 01:23
After reading about all the hype about Tammy, decided to make the trek to Danbury for which I have never really been before. Saw the location but there were alot of cars in rear lot so I called to make an appointment with Tammy.

In the meantime drove around the area based on reports of decent S/W's. Did not see one and then got lost and ended up in some forest area. Anyways finally went back to L's and was half hour late. Same cars in the lot and on the street so I went right in. The reports are right, she is pretty hot with a killer body, especially the small, tight ass. TS was good with alot of attention to boys. Alot of licking and kissing and then CBJ and FS, several positions. Once done she said no time for massage since I was late and she had another customer. She told me next time dont be late. She also said that she will be going on month long vacation soon and then will come back to L's. .6 at door and .1 for time well spent. Advice to those who go to back door, takes them a minute to answer it so be patient.

Tiger

Dickcheney
06-10-10, 21:33
Called Lily to see if she was still there.

On vacation for a while, could not understand anything else mamasan said except have another girl for you.

Sharkman67
06-12-10, 07:22
Sharky, nice report. Did I read it right...two pops were had?

Vegas

No, but I don't think it would have ben a problem. We were in no rush.

S.

Sharkman67
06-12-10, 07:48
While trolling the loop yesterday afternoon I saw a young brunette that I swear was a kid walking home from school. Well after a second time around I figured she wouldn't be hanging out down there so I pulled up. Door open and in comes Sunny.

I was a little shocked as she is really a beautiful girl. I'm thinking to myself this can't be right. So I make a few turns and get out of the area before talking business. Well it's true Sunny is a new white tight little plaything! So I'm not in the Sharkmobile today and there is not a lot of room so I ask her if she has a place to go. She says she has a great place outside. So off we go. After a couple of wrong turns and all we get to her spot. We head down this trail and she drops her clothes and goes to her knees. She proceeds with a nice CBJ and the stands up, bends over and grabs her knees. I tried to slip in but she is so small that I just turned her around picked her up an lowered her on. It was a tight fit but once we started going it was great. I then put her down on her hands and knees and rode her K9. I banged away until I was done. Next time I'll bring a blanket as I would have tried other positions but I didn't want to get my work clothes all grass stained. So after the deed we are driving back and she asks if I want to get some coffee. I say sure so we get some and hang out for the next half hour or sipping some java. I can tell you I have never done that before w/ a sw but she was well dressed and no one once batted an eye at us.

So on to the details. Sunny is probably around 5'3 and 80 something pounds. She is skinny but not anorexic. She just has a small build. Tiny A cups that practically fit entirely in your mouth. The only thing I didn't dig were the tats on her chest.

I have found a new favorite and next time I'm going to make sure that I get a room!

S.

Yankee1234
06-14-10, 11:25
Is it true? Ruby is back?

Had a another great time with Tammy before she left on vacation. Best TS ever, with lots of attention to the boys. Almost blew right there. Back to the room for some great 69, perfect HJ, DATY, mish. Said she'll return in a month. I'll be waiting, but for now, looking forward to mounting Ruby again.

Ctwander
06-15-10, 08:17
I have driven the loop many times the last couple of weeks and the only SW notice was the blond Lori. Talked to her for a while but she was to scary looking for me. Would defently be interested in finding sonny, sounds like a good fit for me until Tammy comes back to lily's. Need to reserve some money so an inexpensive cute SW would fit the bill. Not sure if I'm hitting the right area but have read through the entire thread and I just don't see many SW in the area's describe. Any help appreciated.

THe original Tammy buster got her first night at lilys visited her 11 times with a multiple hour two weekends ago. Best time ever.

NENY Troller
06-16-10, 16:38
Is it true? Ruby is back?

Had a another great time with Tammy before she left on vacation. Best TS ever, with lots of attention to the boys. Almost blew right there. Back to the room for some great 69, perfect HJ, DATY, mish. Said she'll return in a month. I'll be waiting, but for now, looking forward to mounting Ruby again.

Yank,

I saw Ruby a couple of times over the past month. I was in the house on Monday and I was told she is still there. I ended up with a new girl, Cookie. She can't weigh more than 90 pounds. She is tiny! Nice natural tits and a true spinner. Her table shower was relatively tame and the massage was mostly with her feet, which I liked. The rest of the experience was on par with the typical Lilly's visit. I've never had a bad time, some are just better than others.

Sharkman67
06-18-10, 12:41
Lori and Sunny are out walking together right now. I talked to them for a minute but I didn't have time to partake in any action. I joked about taking them both and they seemed game. Looking forward to trying it out soon.

S.

I have driven the loop many times the last couple of weeks and the only SW notice was the blond Lori. Talked to her for a while but she was to scary looking for me. Would defently be interested in finding sonny, sounds like a good fit for me until Tammy comes back to lily's. Need to reserve some money so an inexpensive cute SW would fit the bill. Not sure if I'm hitting the right area but have read through the entire thread and I just don't see many SW in the area's describe. Any help appreciated.

THe original Tammy buster got her first night at lilys visited her 11 times with a multiple hour two weekends ago. Best time ever.

Crazyic
06-18-10, 23:32
Lori and Sunny are out walking together right now. I talked to them for a minute but I didn't have time to partake in any action. I joked about taking them both and they seemed game. Looking forward to trying it out soon.

S.I saw sunny / summer ( bad memory on name) couple days ago. she told me she is 24 year old and 3 year old boy. by desc. she fits as sunny. anyway she is good, but i also recommend cindy she is there yesterday and today evening. cindy is very skinny girl 5'7'', but if you bypass that, she is 10 every time, way better than sunny /summer. it didn't mean sunny is bad either. guys it going to be sunny summer :)

Ratso22
06-19-10, 08:00
I picked up Cyndi a few nights ago. She is a good looking sw, not that skinny. Brunette A cups. 5'6" - 5" 7" maybe 125 lbs. Great oral skills and a good personality. She says she is 24 years old and has been on the streets off and on for the past 8 years. What bothers me is that her boyfriend hangs around on the loop waiting for her. Obviously to buy their next fix. She did leave me her #. Will do oral for .2. BBBJCIMWS

I Like Thick
06-19-10, 14:48
I think by RTFF I found the loop. Found Sue a couple days ago and gave her a shot. Took me to a quiet place where we could get out of the car. Went for the BBBJ and pussy play. She has the smoothest pussy I have ever touched in my life and had that perfect balance of tight but accommodating. Only downside was she does not take CIM. She gave me digits and I will probably repeat. Would still love to see Sunny down there at some point, she sounds great. It was nice to finally have some options as I saw three others walking around.

To find Susan, look for a skinny white middle age brunette wearing shorts and hat near or in the park.

When In Vegas
06-19-10, 17:28
Uhm. I must be the only poor bastard not able to find anything. Could I be in the wrong area. I usually go around the Beaver St area. I didn't see any parks in that area.

I think by RTFF I found the loop. Found Sue a couple days ago and gave her a shot. Took me to a quiet place where we could get out of the car. Went for the BBBJ and pussy play. She has the smoothest pussy I have ever touched in my life and had that perfect balance of tight but accommodating. Only downside was she does not take CIM. She gave me digits and I will probably repeat. Would still love to see Sunny down there at some point, she sounds great. It was nice to finally have some options as I saw three others walking around.

To find Susan, look for a skinny white middle age brunette wearing shorts and hat near or in the park.

Ratso22
06-19-10, 18:31
Uhm. I must be the only poor bastard not able to find anything. Could I be in the wrong area. I usually go around the Beaver St area. I didn't see any parks in that area.

If you go west on spring and take a right on Beaver the park is on your left.

Crazyic
06-24-10, 21:48
I saw sunny / summer ( bad memory on name) couple days ago. she told me she is 24 year old and 3 year old boy. by desc. she fits as sunny. anyway she is good, but i also recommend cindy she is there yesterday and today evening. cindy is very skinny girl 5'7'', but if you bypass that, she is 10 every time, way better than sunny /summer. it didn't mean sunny is bad either. guys it going to be sunny summer :)I saw her again, her name is summer, 24y. She is A size, 9 in looks, 5 in CBJ. My apology to mistaken as sunny. I saw sunny too, she is eating ice cream and looks around 19. I want to pick her, but accidentally got summer (she looks stunning by the way). On the way back I look for sunny but she was gone.

Doritosman
06-27-10, 03:47
Went to Lily's last week and was let in by a cute K girl about 30 years old. Said that Tammy is on vacation and brought me to the room. The girl had a real nice body with small tits and a great set of legs. Do not remember her name.. 6 for entrance fee and TS was mechanical and short. Back to the room, she rubbed me for about 5 minutes and then asked if I want everything. She then proceeded with a nice CBJ and then mish and k-9. Paid her after which was different and. 1 was the price. She did a quick clean-up and then cleaned the room while I dressed. All in all about a 7 in service as it was alittle rushed and basically acted like it is work (I know it is but I can pretend).

A side note, saw a lot of WSW on the side streets but was set on a good massage which did not happen.

Later

Bad Dawg
06-29-10, 03:13
Went to Lily's last week and was let in by a cute K girl about 30 years old. Said that Tammy is on vacation and brought me to the room. The girl had a real nice body with small tits and a great set of legs. Do not remember her name.. 6 for entrance fee and TS was mechanical and short. Back to the room, she rubbed me for about 5 minutes and then asked if I want everything. She then proceeded with a nice CBJ and then mish and k-9. Paid her after which was different and. 1 was the price. She did a quick clean-up and then cleaned the room while I dressed. All in all about a 7 in service as it was alittle rushed and basically acted like it is work Later

Doritosman! Thanks for a report that got me interested in going over to L's again. I kept calling to ask if Tammy was in, but she's still 'on vacation' says Mamasan. So I'm still waiting...
So on a hot and humid,evening went in and met Candy, anew girl, a bit thicker in bod and bottom, but sexy. Different from Doritos girl, C gave a great TS and great massage that included walking on my back, which at first worried me a bit- 'Does she know what she's doin, cuz this could paralyze me- to ok feeels good' Anyway, she did not rush at all and finished usual massage overall until I had to go [over an hour], so I rate her a 7, meaning I still miss Tammy alot. Any bets if Tammy is on a temp or permanent vacation?
Separately, thanks to Ratso, Sharkman, and Spehn for recently helping my experiences in Danbury!

When In Vegas
06-29-10, 21:41
I picked up Summer. She was ok. She is as described, short, skinny, lots of tats, A cups if that. Very pleasant. Has one of the prettiest litte giners I have seen.

My only complaint was her choice of spots. I don't know the area so I was at her mercy. Won't go into details...but it was too open. I could hear kids, cars driving by. Could never get comfortable and ended up making the experience less than enjoyable.

Her BJ skills were average, she seemed to be in a hurry. I finished mish in the back seat of my car sweating my balls off.

I did see a super hot blonde sitting on her porch on Elm. She was talking on the phone. Drove by a few times just to make sure she but she wasn't giving any signs. I actually passed up Summer to drive around back to Elm for a 2nd look.

Special thanks to Sharky and Ratso for doing the recon work that we are all benefiting from.

Later
Vegas
PS. I have Summer digits for those Sr members that like A cups.

I Like Thick
07-02-10, 10:50
Met up with Cindy last night. She was the only one out there but I would have picked her up first anyway. Looked more like someone taking a casual walk than a SW. She was very pleasant and we did the cop check. I wanted to finger but that was not available this week. Went for the BBBJ instead. She took me to a nice private and quiet spot that I will certainly be using in the future. She quoted me .2 and I thought that was very fair. Usually I am talking down to that level and have to offer up a tip to get it for that. The BBBJ was nice, more like a GF than a SW. She took her time and varied speeds. Gently massaged the boys and never acted like she was in a rush. She could have sucked a little harder, but no one is perfect. For me the atmosphere is the most important aspect. I came a lot and she stayed right there until everything was gone. Spit out the door and headed back. Next time I definitely would like to try a notel. Anyone have any suggestions in the area for a cheap notel?

Bigg Mike
07-03-10, 15:11
I swung through the loop about 3PM, and saw a blond on the bench in front of the park, and a tall brunette on New St. near Stevens (both looked in their 40's). Very few other pedestrians were around, except for a bunch of guys on Beaver near the car repair place.

Mike

P.S. Vegas - I tried sending you a PM, your mailbox is full.

Crazyic
07-05-10, 22:27
I swung through the loop about 3PM, and saw a blond on the bench in front of the park, and a tall brunette on New St. near Stevens (both looked in their 40's). Very few other pedestrians were around, except for a bunch of guys on Beaver near the car repair place.

Mike

P.S. Vegas - I tried sending you a PM, your mailbox is full.I loop couple times during the long weekend, nothing much in the street, its almost dead st. May be they all out for long weekend ;).

Crazyic
07-06-10, 22:18
Looped in evening, not much going on, may be because of construction work on the corner house at beaver st. On way back saw cindy walking with her bf. She saw me and stopped, I pulled over and we go to spot. Nice friendly GFE. I tried to find sunny many times, but no luck. Did anyone see her?

Optimus1220
07-07-10, 21:31
Spent the holiday up home in CT. On my drive up from NC, I decided to stop at Lily's to get the kinks worked out of my neck and back from sitting in the car for 11 hours.

I ended up pulling in around 3 PM. Was met at the door by Cookie, a very slim Korean girl, light brown hair, extremely friendly and perky. Greets me with a quick peck on the lips, and leads me into a room by the hand. I pay a house fee of 1.6, and opt for the TS, and she did a great job and took her time. Went back to the room, and waited while she changed. She came back in a pink frilly top and panties, and began to massage me. Massage was so-so, until she climbed up on top of the table and began to walk on my back, which was HEAVEN.

I flip over, and she spent some time massaging my legs, gave some HE, and then went into the CBJ. I got a little worried because she had placed the condom the wrong way in her mouth and had to adjust it, but the CBJ was nice, and the mount and finish was splendid.

She cleaned me up, and brought me a bottle of water and some strawberries. Parted with a nice kiss on the lips, and told me to ask for her again.

Crazyic
07-08-10, 22:16
Looped in evening, saw a black SF, 30+ and then looped again and saw summer talking to her, pick her up, great service, but she talked too much, all i say yes, oh, ya and not even listening to her.

Yankee1234
07-09-10, 12:34
Yes, Ruby has returned to L's. Usual great service, although the Ts wasn't working the other day. No big deal. She greated me like an old boyfriend and slipped on her black fishnets ... very sexy. Her talented lips went right to work followed by some DATY, and onto a hard, prolonged MISH as she sat on the edge of the table and leaned back. Her legs were up over my shoulders and she took it all like the pro that she is. Can't beat it ...

I Like Thick
07-09-10, 20:43
Looped in evening, saw a black SF, 30+ and then looped again and saw summer talking to her, pick her up, great service, but she talked too much, all i say yes, oh, ya and not even listening to her.

I attempted to pick up that black SW. Only one out this morning so I had no options, wanted to get off bad. Bad move! She smells like she hasn't had a shower in a month or more. Dropped her back off with no service. Stay away from her.

Crazyic
07-09-10, 23:34
I attempted to pick up that black SW. Only one out this morning so I had no options, wanted to get off bad. Bad move! She smells like she hasn't had a shower in a month or more. Dropped her back off with no service. Stay away from her.I saw today a cute white girl, seems like 25-30 year old. looks good but I was not in the mood. Yesterday I saw summer, ask .3 for cbj and .4 for full, while we doing it, i ask her if i can do her in a*s, she asked for .2 more ( .6 total damage). Just thought if there anyone want to try ***hole with cute girl. it was tight, but she talks too much, if you can bypass that she is good.

Crazyic
07-11-10, 23:33
I saw Jessica in the night loop. She looks cute from distance. I saw her couple of times before last week. Once she get in car, she doesn't look that great. she is around 35-40 year old, 5 in looks. I made an excuse as I was not into her, so can't tell if she is good in service, but just want to pass the information. I saw summer in the noon hanging in stevens st. she moved from mass. Guys, is there any updates about sunny?

Down Low
07-12-10, 00:22
Took a Sunday drive to Danbury today in search of L's. Wasn't too impressed with the parking but figured out a spot. Rang the bell and was told by mamasan to return in 20 minutes. I came back half an hour later and was greeted at the door by an older, scrawny K-girl. At that point, I figured the stars just weren't lining up for me today with this joint so I 'excused myself' and saved my coin for brighter prospects...

I Like Thick
07-17-10, 17:03
Found a girl named Tammy the other day. Picker her up but ending up dropping her back off. Looked good, seemed pleasant but too business like. Wanted $50 for a BJ and dropped to $30 when I refused. I still opted for no because they always tend to use the price drop against you during the date. She was good with getting out and told me that I wouldn't find anything cheaper. Little did she know that right before I picked her up, I saw Cindy come out and I know she does it for $20. I circled back and Cindy was still there. She seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. I really want to go FS with her next time but in a notel if possible. As before $20 got me one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. She takes very good direction and is never in a rush. She is always calm and patient. I may be addicted, especially for that price.

Gossage54
07-17-10, 18:05
I go through the Danbury area once or twice a week and swing through the "loop" (usually get on New Street and go around Stevens and Elm etc) never see anything. Once on Stevens I think I saw something pretty ragged, not sure if she was a SW but if she was I was not interested. I have very little luck with SWs, on Elm once there was a girl talking to a bunch of dudes on the street that gave me an extended glance as I drove by. Not sure what that was about but with like 5 dudes all around her I'm not going to stop and pull up not knowing if she's a SW. Could have been one of the guy's girlfriends for all I know. Elm is kind of sketchy, I used to live in Danbury for 5 years and I remember driving down that street was always uncomfortable. Always people on the street giving dirty looks. Are any of the girls actually decent looking? I wouldn't mind $20 service calls but it seems like a lot of work and hit or miss. Mostly miss for me. In Bpt (which is closer for me now) you can at least go to PM or BC and spend $20-40 more but you don't have to go circling around not knowing if you're going to snag anything. I don't loop around more than twice, after that you look real suspicious.

Crazyic
07-17-10, 22:45
Found a girl named Tammy the other day. Picker her up but ending up dropping her back off. Looked good, seemed pleasant but too business like. Wanted $50 for a BJ and dropped to $30 when I refused. I still opted for no because they always tend to use the price drop against you during the date. She was good with getting out and told me that I wouldn't find anything cheaper. Little did she know that right before I picked her up, I saw Cindy come out and I know she does it for $20. I circled back and Cindy was still there. She seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. I really want to go FS with her next time but in a notel if possible. As before $20 got me one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. She takes very good direction and is never in a rush. She is always calm and patient. I may be addicted, especially for that price.Cindy is the best one out there, How is Tammy look like, Is she hot?

Crazyic
07-17-10, 22:47
Took a Sunday drive to Danbury today in search of L's. Wasn't too impressed with the parking but figured out a spot. Rang the bell and was told by mamasan to return in 20 minutes. I came back half an hour later and was greeted at the door by an older, scrawny K-girl. At that point, I figured the stars just weren't lining up for me today with this joint so I 'excused myself' and saved my coin for brighter prospects...Lily need to be more competitive now a days, I know its still on of the best, but street is now giving a tough competition with hot girls.

Spehn
07-18-10, 00:43
So last night I got the surprise of a life time. It's late, around 2:00am; I was passing through so I figured I'd have a look. Sittin on the rock wall on Stevens I see 2 hot girls wearing dresses. I couldn't believe it so I passed by and sure enough, it was real and they smiled and waved. So I loop back around and come down the street w/ Lilly's and hang the right. They are both standing at attention and start walking my way at the same time. One says "yeah". But the voice tone was alittle off. All of the sudden it hits me. Those ARN'T GIRLS! THEY ARE BRAZILIAN TRANSVESTITES! I never revved it up and dumped it so fast my whole life. I drove home w/ my head out the window so I don't vomit.

Spehn
07-18-10, 00:50
Alright. So I know you guys have been writing about her. Trust me. I've been there done that long before she appeared in the forums. I know. I should have posted; but I was just being lazy. But you guys will probably appreciate this bit of info b/c it will save you from a very awful experience.

Under no circumstances should you give her your number, or let her know where you live.

Here is why: Apparently she has a boyfriend (they are still together) and he actually doesn't know what she does all day (they have a kid together in case you couldn't tell from the scar). So some poor guy felt bad for her b/c she has literally no place to go at night (not aloud to stay at his house, and obviously she's a crack head so has no money for her own place). Well long story short she called some guy from her boyfriends phone. Boyfriend psyco called and txt'd the phone a billion times looking for her. Then he shows up at the guys place with a tazer. They get into some crazy fight and the neighbors heard it and called the cops. Things got really ugly, especially for the poor guy who's house it was. Just imagine psyco retard SW b/f showing up at your place, or calling your phone 15x a day. So take the warning and don't let it happen to you. (obviously this didn't happen to me, but I heard the story 1st hand from someone who is "reliable" and knows everyone).

Crazyic
07-18-10, 22:20
Alright. So I know you guys have been writing about her. Trust me. I've been there done that long before she appeared in the forums. I know. I should have posted; but I was just being lazy. But you guys will probably appreciate this bit of info b/c it will save you from a very awful experience.

Under no circumstances should you give her your number, or let her know where you live.

Here is why: Apparently she has a boyfriend (they are still together) and he actually doesn't know what she does all day (they have a kid together in case you couldn't tell from the scar). So some poor guy felt bad for her b/c she has literally no place to go at night (not aloud to stay at his house, and obviously she's a crack head so has no money for her own place). Well long story short she called some guy from her boyfriends phone. Boyfriend psyco called and txt'd the phone a billion times looking for her. Then he shows up at the guys place with a tazer. They get into some crazy fight and the neighbors heard it and called the cops. Things got really ugly, especially for the poor guy who's house it was. Just imagine psyco retard SW b/f showing up at your place, or calling your phone 15x a day. So take the warning and don't let it happen to you. (obviously this didn't happen to me, but I heard the story 1st hand from someone who is "reliable" and knows everyone).Thanks for the info. That's really helpful. I was annoyed by her talking, she want to know all about me. I don't like to chat anything more than business. I have friends, if I want to chat. I thought she being friendly. Glad I didn't take her number. I might think she or her bf can go for blackmailing route if they get your number or home address. Oh yeah first question she asked, Did I make good money at work, go figure guys...

Crazyic
07-18-10, 22:27
So last night I got the surprise of a life time. It's late, around 2:00am; I was passing through so I figured I'd have a look. Sittin on the rock wall on Stevens I see 2 hot girls wearing dresses. I couldn't believe it so I passed by and sure enough, it was real and they smiled and waved. So I loop back around and come down the street w/ Lilly's and hang the right. They are both standing at attention and start walking my way at the same time. One says "yeah". But the voice tone was alittle off. All of the sudden it hits me. Those ARN'T GIRLS! THEY ARE BRAZILIAN TRANSVESTITES! I never revved it up and dumped it so fast my whole life. I drove home w/ my head out the window so I don't vomit.Oh boy.

Good thing they didn't get in your car, otherwise you will have nightmare for days.

Gossage54
07-19-10, 08:54
So last night I got the surprise of a life time. It's late, around 2:00am; I was passing through so I figured I'd have a look. Sittin on the rock wall on Stevens I see 2 hot girls wearing dresses. I couldn't believe it so I passed by and sure enough, it was real and they smiled and waved. So I loop back around and come down the street w/ Lilly's and hang the right. They are both standing at attention and start walking my way at the same time. One says "yeah". But the voice tone was alittle off. All of the sudden it hits me. Those ARN'T GIRLS! THEY ARE BRAZILIAN TRANSVESTITES! I never revved it up and dumped it so fast my whole life. I drove home w/ my head out the window so I don't vomit.Yikes. Good to know, I'll be in Danbury and will be taking a swing through to loop to see if I have any luck. If I see hispanic "girls" in dresses I'll be heading for the hills. I had an incident in Bpt on Washington once, it was late (I was fairly lit, bars were closed) and I saw a BSW walking down the street so I pull over. Guess the passenger door was open because "she" just hopped in. As soon as "she's" in I can see it is clearly a dude. I say I'm not interested and "she" says give me $20 or I'll make a scene. I'm lit up, it's late and I've got a tranny in my car so I don't even try to argue. Gave the dude $20 and thank God he just got out and took off. As for the guy with Sunny, there's places for philanthropy and crackhead SWs are not one of them. Man, I wouldn't even want to try to be in a relationship with a hot dancer from a nice club no less having some cracked up SW in my home. I don't like the concept of outcalls to my home for fear of my place being burglarized or worse. The guy must have somehow fallen in love with this chick.

Crazyic
07-19-10, 22:51
I looped today during the day and saw Tranny in stephen st. I saw a very fat one, looks like a balloon with umbrella in red dress in the corner. I tried her year(I know, what the hell was I thinking, I just want BJ and she is the only one that time and I was not using my head), she will rip you off, she took the money and then left the car in a min, asking for more money, she made a scene. I strongly stay away from her, no matter how desperate you are.

Also saw a clown type face with sagging boobs girl yikes. Saw Jessica too, whats happening here, may be a hard rain washed away all hot girls.

Anyway I saw cindy outside of the library, picked her and have extremely great service like always. I saw her near gas station a couple days ago, one thing bother me is that she is always with an ugly dude/ her bf. It does not give me a good vibe, anyway. I want to stay away from summer now sunny is the one I want to try out, does there is any intel on her. Sharky. Did you ever saw sunny again.

Doritosman
07-20-10, 12:06
Drove around the loops last night and saw a few SW's out. Saw a fat one with red hair, not into that, saw a WSW with long black hair walking across the street from a black dude. Saw a tranny with a small pony tail and a skinny wsws walking around with a skinny white dude. Since the weather on the streets seemed crappy, I chose to go in doors for a little foreign relations at "L's".

They were busy and I had "April". A 30's K-girl with long black hair, small but decent b cup and a flat ass. $60 for admission and the table shower was good. She gave a long hard massage which was covered the entire time. She seemed suspicious as she asked me several questions and kept a towel on through entire massage. However once we cleared the air,. 1 for CBJ and Mish. All in all a good time.

Doritos

Spehn
07-24-10, 01:36
Alright. So the past week has totally sucked. I mean nothing but the ugliest of ugly girls you've ever seen. Like Zombie crack trolls that weigh about 200lbs or have a Mustash or something gross about them.

So 2/night there were actually decent looking girls out. For sure

I have Sandy's number. Her face. 'eh., hair (on her head) nice, her body. HOLLY SHIT! Nice Firm Boobs, Great ass, really tone and in shape, and she can go at it, any position you want (and I'm not small), she said it hurt, but she likes the hurt and begged for more b/c her husband only like missionary in bed. Lets just say we did a bunch of positions, and she likes doing it out side where people can't see you. Really really good times. I've got her number if anyone wants to TRADE for a number of a good provider who is actually good looking and fun to be with. Preferably a slender girl who's anywhere within a 1/2 an hour from here.

Summer update: Well, don't say I didn't tell you so. She grabbed one of the crack monkeys' bags and wouldn't give it back and got her ass kicked. Went bezerko and stole a whole bunch of people's cell phones, and then got arrested for stealing phones. So apparently she's in jail now. No idea how long, I can't imagine it being forever as it's petty theft, but I know she has gotten arrested for H before. So it's probably going to be one of those on going things where she's in there for a while due to compound charges.

So I wonder how many people have a psyco-boyfriend calling their phones 300x a day b/c his wack job Babbie's Momma went missing and he has no clue what happened, and she tried calling him from their phones that she stole. Hope I wasn't any of my buddies from the forum. If he does call u, you don't know him, you don't live near Danbury, your dropped your phone some place and have no clue where the hell it went. See my previous post as to why.

Crazyic
07-25-10, 00:12
Well from couple days I seen 2 tranny, one of them I seen since last year on and off, but 2 days ago I saw her/him with a hot chick, i swear she is so smoking. I looped and pass her by and say hello, so she won't miss me, but she ignored me. Either she is dude or not interested( which is weird, because I am not bad looking and they are for $ after all). I have seen cindy more often now in street, if you didn't have luck in loop, i will say just pass the gas station and library in west st. i see cindy many times there. Bad to hear about summer, she was a good time pass.

Filthave
07-25-10, 08:41
Well from couple days I seen 2 tranny, one of them I seen since last year on and off, but 2 days ago I saw her/him with a hot chick, i swear she is so smoking. I looped and pass her by and say hello, so she won't miss me, but she ignored me. Either she is dude or not interested( which is weird, because I am not bad looking and they are for $ after all). I have seen cindy more often now in street, if you didn't have luck in loop, i will say just pass the gas station and library in west st. i see cindy many times there. Bad to hear about summer, she was a good time pass.Are the tranny's passable?

Crazyic
07-25-10, 15:22
Saw Jessica, a tall 38d girl, as others are not good, not a good exp., she asked $30 for CBJ and we talked to $20, but when we on spot, she takes $20 and leaving the car and asked to give. 1 more if I want CBJ. I was mad but give her $30 for crappy CBJ, I'll never repeat her. She is too tall anyway. While dropping her back saw the hot girl, which trolling with tranny the other day. She told me her name is Judy and a nice girl. She looks cute, I'll try her some other day. Anyone know Judy?

Chon Maneyo
07-25-10, 18:09
WTF is with you guys? Some of you actually consider this? WTF?

Anyone posting any positive comments about this subject on this site should be banned immediately.

WTF is going on here?

Crazyic
07-26-10, 21:48

Anyone posting any positive comments about this subject on this site should be banned immediately.

WTF is going on here?I was just giving you guys idea whats going on the street. Anyway the girl with weirdo tranny is Judy, she is real hot girl around 21, 5 feet, A cup. I was too afraid to try just because she is with him, god know what she is really? but now I can confirm that she is judy. I can't report on her service yet.

When In Vegas
07-27-10, 08:21
The more info the better in my book. Not everybody can cruise during the day when things are a bit more obvious. Now that we know they are out there, we can be more vigilant.

Later
Vegas

WTF is going on here?

Rickyb58
07-27-10, 20:42
Yes, Vegas, I agree with you. If someone can tell us which ladies are dudes, that is great info. However, anything more than that about"Dudes lookin' like Ladies" there are other sites where this info can be directed too! But Please! Not here!

Crazyic
07-27-10, 22:01
Found a new girl jodi ( with the help of new member, thanks TimeL.), 25 yr, A cup. She is 9 in looks, told me she is Canadian. Asked 1.2 for fs, no cbj, yeah right ( I will go to lily for that ), i told her .4 for fs, anyway its 2/3 in service. just mish. its not much fun, but if you just care for the looks, she is the right girl. At this time, cindy is my best in my eye. Saw that tranny again while driving her back, I just hate seeing him in the street, it make me puke, such a mood spoiler.

Crazyic
07-29-10, 22:26
I was looping in the evening and cindy in the beaver st. She looked clean compare to other girls. First time I saw her alone (not with bf). Great service as always.

Yes judy is jodi, I got the name wrong originally. Sharky found her long time ago. Anyway she is annoying and not worth the money, its too bad, as she looks hot, but her attitude kills the mood.

Bad Dawg, I tried to send you a reply, but your inbox is full.

Ratso22
07-30-10, 09:53
Found a new girl jodi ( with the help of new member, thanks TimeL.), 25 yr, A cup. She is 9 in looks, told me she is Canadian. Asked 1.2 for fs, no cbj, yeah right ( I will go to lily for that ), i told her .4 for fs, anyway its 2/3 in service. just mish. its not much fun, but if you just care for the looks, she is the right girl. At this time, cindy is my best in my eye. Saw that tranny again while driving her back, I just hate seeing him in the street, it make me puke, such a mood spoiler.

She isn't new. She has been posted about many times on this board.

Ratso22
07-30-10, 09:55
I have not been with her for a few weeks. But she doesn't always look that good. I saw her this morning and she was looking very strung out. As for Jodi, she has been out a lot lately. She seems cleaner than most of the girls out there. She will not do bj's and her service isn't that special. But she has a killer body and a pretty face

Bell Bottom
07-30-10, 19:15
Had a pleasant visit with Cyndi yesterday. Tried to start the loop by driving down Stevens St but it was blocked by lots of heat. Turned around, went down Spring and saw Cyndi but kept on going. Looped back around and she was still strolling so pulled over and off we went. Did a little head bopping and dropped her back in the zone.

Found out today that the activity was due to someone in a pickup hitting a kid. Guy kept going and the kid didn't make it. Not to sound overly aggressive but I do hope they catch the guy and string him up by the nut sack.

Be extra safe and watch out for kids. Stevens is a major family zone and driving down it just got extra dangerous.

Crazyic
07-30-10, 23:05
She isn't new. She has been posted about many times on this board.I apologize for mistake, I am fairly new and will be more careful next time in posting.

Gossage54
07-31-10, 09:00
Had a pleasant visit with Cyndi yesterday. Tried to start the loop by driving down Stevens St but it was blocked by lots of heat. Turned around, went down Spring and saw Cyndi but kept on going. Looped back around and she was still strolling so pulled over and off we went. Did a little head bopping and dropped her back in the zone.

Found out today that the activity was due to someone in a pickup hitting a kid. Guy kept going and the kid didn't make it. Not to sound overly aggressive but I do hope they catch the guy and string him up by the nut sack.

Be extra safe and watch out for kids. Stevens is a major family zone and driving down it just got extra dangerous.Yeah that is a sad story. I saw it on the news, when I heard Stevens Street I thought "God I hope that wasn't someone making a run through the loop with their eyes on the sidelines and not the street". Regardless, whoever it was I agree should be strung up. Horrible story.

When In Vegas
07-31-10, 10:57
That accident is on the front cover of the paper today. Pretty sad. 6 yr old kid, is still in critical condition. The neighbors quoted in the paper all said the area is notorious for speeders. I would assume there is going to be extra police presence there for some time as a response.

Something to keep in mind.

Later,
Vegas

Be extra safe and watch out for kids. Stevens is a major family zone and driving down it just got extra dangerous.

Brian69
07-31-10, 16:07
Actually the kid was 4 and he died yesterday. They did catch the guy already too.
Glad LEO did something right.

Condolences to the family of the little guy though.

That accident is on the front cover of the paper today. Pretty sad. 6 yr old kid, is still in critical condition. The neighbors quoted in the paper all said the area is notorious for speeders. I would assume there is going to be extra police presence there for some time as a response.

Something to keep in mind.

Later,

Vegas

Chon Maneyo
07-31-10, 17:49
Paper says the boy was 4. He died yesterday morning in Valhalla. The cops caught the guy who killed him; lives on the same street as the kid. Poor kid just got ice cream with his dad and tried to cross the street by himself, according to the paper.

What a fucking shame.

Shit like this, for whatever reason, makes me wonder what the fuck we're doing here.

Edit: Sorry, Brian. You beat me to it. Freaking moderated posts.

Crazyic
08-01-10, 23:27
Paper says the boy was 4. He died yesterday morning in Valhalla. The cops caught the guy who killed him; lives on the same street as the kid. Poor kid just got ice cream with his dad and tried to cross the street by himself, according to the paper.

What a fucking shame.

Shit like this, for whatever reason, makes me wonder what the fuck we're doing here.

Edit: Sorry, Brian. You beat me to it. Freaking moderated posts.Its so sad. I was deeply hurt by the news, can't even imagine what their family will be going through.

Ratso22
08-02-10, 16:07
I drove by there today and there is a murel, set up in front of his house, with pictures and flowers

Meatball Jay
08-03-10, 06:49
I finally got the chance to visit Danbury and not only did I see the gross Tranny but one smokin hot blond sw. She was stoned and waving at cars and by the time I turned around she was scooped. If only they all looked so good...

As for the child who was run over which sucks partial blame is the fathers. Kids need constant supervision, especially when they are playing in the street.

Balls

Sharkman67
08-08-10, 23:45
After a long stretch of action it's been really quiet in Danbury. I'm sure it's partly due to the incident. I did hook up with someone new to me on Friday. Met Monica. Saw her sitting and thought, OK no one else is around and she doesn't look too bad. When she stood up and came over to the car I was not so sure anymore. First, she has huge natural breasts. But they go with the 6'2" frame! She has some extra padding but it was workable. Good thing I had the Sharkmobile as we needed the room. Typical pricing and she was very nice. No rush at all.

Since I prefer the younger skinny gals she would not be my first choice but in a pinch I would see her again.

Stay safe,
S.

Sharkman67
08-08-10, 23:55
Earlier in the week I had the opportunity to hit L's. I interrupted lunch and had to wait about 5 min for my girl to get ready. Some of the girls were exercising and mama had the scale out. She's been doing a good job of keeping nice talent in house.

So Jean comes in and she is not what I expected. She had to be 5'9" +/-. Really tall for a K girl with a beautiful set of breasts and tight body. She was nearly as tall as me with her heels. The rest of the visit was typical with very good TS and excellent session. I was nice having her wrap those long legs around me! I'm a leg man and I have to say they are outstanding! Jean gets my seal of approval and is worth a visit.

S.

Tiger 37
08-10-10, 00:13
Drove around the usual areas and saw a few trannies, one dressed up in a miniskirt and heels. Saw the real tall one with huge tits on the same street as lilys at other end. I was interested but I watched her go to two different cars and she got in and then right out which concerned me as she is not that bad.

So I took to the door at Lily's. Was greeted by a K girl, mid 30s with cute face nice body, natural b cup. The TS was real mechanical and not alot of playing. The massage was Okay and then the deed was "here I am, do me and get out". No conversation, very little playing and session was not that good. Maybe because it was after 1 and she was tired, don't know. Her name was Coco.

Have fun

Tiger

Chon Maneyo
08-10-10, 09:56
Drove around the usual areas and saw a few trannies, one dressed up in a miniskirt and heels. Saw the real tall one with huge tits on the same street as lilys at other end. I was interested but I watched her go to two different cars and she got in and then right out which concerned me as she is not that bad.

So I took to the door at Lily's. Was greeted by a K girl, mid 30s with cute face nice body, natural b cup. The TS was real mechanical and not alot of playing. The massage was Okay and then the deed was "here I am, do me and get out". No conversation, very little playing and session was not that good. Maybe because it was after 1 and she was tired, don't know. Her name was Coco.

Have fun

TigerYou saw a "real tall one". This real tall one is a tranny? As in pre-op transexual? You realize that this site is about nailing women, right? I understand the use of "she" but come on bro' (although "bro'' clearly doesn't apply here) the person still has a schlong attached, right? And you were "interested"?

Dude, do me a fucking favor, please. If you ever partake, don't report about it here, okay?

The fact that you bailed on a tranny and then visited an AMP, an AMP where my wife used to work, turns my fucking stomach.

There's been a lot of tranny talk here lately, some in the name of intel so the SW guys know whom to avoid. I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Flame away, guys. I don't give a flying fuck.

Joe Zog
08-10-10, 11:29
she got in and then right out which concerned me as she is not that bad.

Have fun

Tiger

I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that it is a guy?

Tiger 37
08-11-10, 00:22
After a long stretch of action it's been really quiet in Danbury. I'm sure it's partly due to the incident. I did hook up with someone new to me on Friday. Met Monica. Saw her sitting and thought, OK no one else is around and she doesn't look too bad. When she stood up and came over to the car I was not so sure anymore. First, she has huge natural breasts. But they go with the 6'2" frame! She has some extra padding but it was workable. Good thing I had the Sharkmobile as we needed the room. Typical pricing and she was very nice. No rush at all.

Since I prefer the younger skinny gals she would not be my first choice but in a pinch I would see her again.

Stay safe,
S.

Chon Maneyo and other idiots:

See the post above that was posted prior to my post. The Sharkman talked about doing the same 6'2 GIRL I was talking about. I only asked because the Sharkman said she was a woman so i asked why did guys not pick her up then. I do not do trannys, dudes or any of the other. Obviously Chon Maneyo may know shit about Korean women, he don't know shit about west coast women where 1 in 3 are over 6 foot and are really women. So on occasion, we will get them here. Since Sharkman has more posts then Chon maneyo has, I assume he is good for his word, so Chon maneyo fuck off.

Tiger

Doritosman
08-11-10, 00:31
I think Chon maneyo misunderstood what Tiger was saying. He was talking about trannys but also sw's and I think he meant that the big titty one was a normal street walker that he was interested in. Sounds like Chon maneyo may need some Valium, you got pretty fired up man, go easy!

Doritos

Chon Maneyo
08-11-10, 06:39
I defy any English-speaking person on the planet to read your post and not infer the same thing I did; previous posts not withstanding.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Chon Maneyo
08-11-10, 06:41
I think Chon maneyo misunderstood what Tiger was saying. He was talking about trannys but also sw's and I think he meant that the big titty one was a normal street walker that he was interested in. Sounds like Chon maneyo may need some Valium, you got pretty fired up man, go easy!

DoritosMaybe you're right. People have been telling me that my whole life.

Bubba261
08-11-10, 18:34

Obviously Chon Maneyo may know shit about Korean women, he don't know shit about west coast women where 1 in 3 are over 6 foot and are really women.

One in three?

Since Sharkman has more posts then Chon maneyo has, I assume he is good for his word, so Chon maneyo fuck off.

Tiger

You haven't been around here very long.

Crazyic
08-11-10, 21:50

See the post above that was posted prior to my post. The Sharkman talked about doing the same 6'2 GIRL I was talking about. I only asked because the Sharkman said she was a woman so i asked why did guys not pick her up then. I do not do trannys, dudes or any of the other. Obviously Chon Maneyo may know shit about Korean women, he don't know shit about west coast women where 1 in 3 are over 6 foot and are really women. So on occasion, we will get them here. Since Sharkman has more posts then Chon maneyo has, I assume he is good for his word, so Chon maneyo fuck off.

Tiger
The tall girl name is Jessica. I let her in once, as she look hot in reveling tits, but when she in the car she does look weird as she is taller than me. I ask her to leave and she did. I saw Jodi yesterday, she looks hot as usual but I skipped as her service sucks. Great to see Sharky post,it's always the best. Is there any sw who let's to do ass. Cindy is great otherwise,but doest do anal

Lonelydriver13
08-12-10, 20:50
Hey guys,

So I had never tried out AMPs and finally made the decision to try it out. After some research I found L's and liked the reviews (thank you all!). Last month called up set an appointment. Showed up and cookie was at the door with a warm smile on her face. Kgirl 5. 4-5. 6 mid 20's pretty face, great bod. Went in and she asked me if had been there before. I told her the truth but said my "friends" told me how great the massages were there. She took that as enough and asked if I wanted a massage and ts. I give her the standard $. 6. She asked me to get undressed and stepped out. I disrobe and she comes in about a minute after she had left. She grabs the towel and helps me wrap it around my self. Ts is good, but then again I have no past experience to compare to. Very basic english out of cookie but she tried like hell to keep a conversation going. She's a sweetheart, made me feel much more comfortable (I was very very nervous). Decent attention to the nice bits. Finished up and back to the room for the massage. She's decent, I have had a great massage before so compared to that she's not too bad. Amazing when she walked on my back. Did my front while keeping the towel over the boys the whole time. She then asked me to turn back on my stomach and started to brush her amazing rack, (c's) against every part of my backside. She has me turn over onto my back and I'm at full attention. She gives it a good grip and gives me a few moments of a HJ. She then begins to paint her C's against my full front. Some DATY goes back to HJ, BLS. CBJ then to CG, RCG, DS. Finished up and she cleans me up with a hot towel she gets. I get dress she helps, gives me a peck on the lips and says come back soon.

Girl

Face 8

Bod 8. 5

Overall, I loved it. Amazing first experience. Soo good I went back a 2nd time the week after. Saw cookie again and she was better the 2nd time. I wish there was a place like this closer to me. I'm about an hour away. Anyone help me out with that? I'm right outside our capitol. Please send me a pm. Once again thanks eveyrone for your great reviews and advice, it made my first AMP experience great!

Bret M69
08-13-10, 02:52
Was traveling through town and, based on your reports, decided to hit Lily's later that night. Ended up getting drunk and staying out later than planned so showed up around 1:30am and saw April. She was likely late 20's and was attractive. Fees and service consistent as reported by others. Was easy to make her feel at ease. Just wanted to add that she didn't take advantage of my drunk state that night.

Spehn
08-13-10, 22:26
So the loop has been beat for the last 2 weeks. Nothing good. Ugly fat troll and the nasty girl w/ the mustache. I wouldn't even know if they were good or not. Never would I let something like that in my car.

but on a funnier note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reHGIYHAR2Q

Wanderer
08-14-10, 12:52
So I had never tried out AMPs and finally made the decision to try it out.
\\\\\\\\\\\
Once again thanks eveyrone for your great reviews and advice, it made my first AMP experience great!

Congrats on your 1st AMP visit, LD13. I'm probably the same general area as you outside of HFD, so I can sympathize with the lack of action around here.

Granted, HFD has more than its fair share of SW's, but as I mentioned in another post elsewhere, You run more of a risk of getting mugged or ripped off dealing with them. I wish I had the chance to partake in the few places that did exist years ago.. Gotta love the mORAL majority for putting the screws to them. (note ORAL, bunch of BBBJ'ers, more graphic description in 2 words.)

I've been to "L"'s quite a few times.. My only gripe is no close-by parking, so I've been using a parking garage a few blocks away (Well, the doctor did say I needed to lose some of the weight.. He didn't say HOW!) (What the hey, three dollars for all day is dirt cheap.) The experience has been vaqried, dependent on the girls. (some like to take their time, others want to get you out the door as soon as possible, some just kinda lie there like a landed fish.)

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Ratso22
08-15-10, 13:26
I defy any English-speaking person on the planet to read your post and not infer the same thing I did; previous posts not withstanding.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

With all due respect, I totally understood his post as being he passed on the tranny and was interested in the tall woman.

Ratso22
08-15-10, 13:27
So the loop has been beat for the last 2 weeks. Nothing good. Ugly fat troll and the nasty girl w/ the mustache. I wouldn't even know if they were good or not. Never would I let something like that in my car.

but on a funnier note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reHGIYHAR2Q

Keep trolling, Jodi is around a lot. She looks good but as previously reported her service is so-so at best

Sharkman67
08-18-10, 00:43
Wanderer,

Why don't you park right on West street? Throw a few quarters in the meter and you're all set. Or on Montgomery or any of the other side roads at no cost? Heck, just park at City Hall. I've never had to park more than a block away.

S.

I've been to "L"'s quite a few times.. My only gripe is no close-by parking, so I've been using a parking garage a few blocks away (Well, the doctor did say I needed to lose some of the weight.. He didn't say HOW!) (What the hey, three dollars for all day is dirt cheap.) The experience has been vaqried, dependent on the girls. (some like to take their time, others want to get you out the door as soon as possible, some just kinda lie there like a landed fish.)

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Brian69
08-19-10, 20:53
Lilly's had a visit from LEO today around 6. I saw them talking to the old lady on the steps at the side of the house. Not sure what was going on but there were three cars there. Be Careful!

Not much on the loop either

Aloha96
08-20-10, 21:47
Long time lurker since I had nothing much to say until now.

Ignoring the previous post from Brian69, and listening to my pecker instead, I drove to Danbury to see what the hoopla was about Lilys. Took a left turn on Montgomery from West street to see if there was parking in the back. Two Latino were walking towards their car right behind Lilys so I just kept on driving AND guess what I see! LEO in his car parked at the end of Montgomery and Stevens Street. From his vantage point, he could see Lily's back parking lot.

What's that all about? Like Brian69 said, be careful.

Lilly's had a visit from LEO today around 6. I saw them talking to the old lady on the steps at the side of the house. Not sure what was going on but there were three cars there. Be Careful!

Not much on the loop either

Wanderer
08-22-10, 21:29
With the sudden up-rise in LEO activity, I think it's time to avoid hanging around L's too long.. This sounds a lot like what happened in Waterbury when they decided to clamp-down on the AMPs. Damn! and I was hoping for a chance to stroll down there... This just f###es up my life!

When In Vegas
08-22-10, 21:57
Might be true but I'm a little suspicious. Warnings are from two guys with 4 posts between them and 2 of the 4 are warnings about Leo sightings. Maybe it's Mayor Boughton posting hoping to scare folks from driving to Danbury.

Ratso/Sharkman, you guys seeing anything?

With the sudden up-rise in LEO activity, I think it's time to avoid hanging around L's too long.. This sounds a lot like what happened in Waterbury when they decided to clamp-down on the AMPs. Damn! and I was hoping for a chance to stroll down there... This just f###es up my life!

Crazyic
08-22-10, 22:14
I have not seen anything good in street lately and after yesterday and today I have seen nothing ( rainy day today), so i head towards lily, since its raining hard I just park on the back parking. I saw coco but told her I am not interested, she looks too big, then Amber comes she is around 40, i was not in good mood as she looks old by face, but body was 7,so i just say a go. boy thats the best move I had made after years. TS was the best I have so far and she is too good in service. details can be send to senior members, I will repeat her in heartbeat.

Bubba261
08-23-10, 01:06
Might be true but I'm a little suspicious. Warnings are from two guys with 4 posts between them and 2 of the 4 are warnings about Leo sightings. Maybe it's Mayor Boughton posting hoping to scare folks from driving to Danbury.

Ratso/Sharkman, you guys seeing anything?Boughton is running a (losing!) campaign for lieutenant governor.

Spehn
08-24-10, 17:31
Ya. Look out for them. They have been out in full force; around the loop, down town, parking in random places and monitoring, etc. Something is up for sure. I even saw the Danbury police SWAT team this morning in full combat gear.

Icarus02
08-25-10, 18:38
Swung around the loop this afternoon.

Old WSW in pinkish with flowers short dress on the corner downwards of Ls. Looked bad from 30ft, let alone 2 feet.

Few feet from church saw in all pink sweats skinny pale WSW, long skinny legs looked young and attractive (who is this?), but too much traffic so I passed by. 2 spotings of LE. Not worth it.

Ratso22
08-26-10, 12:44

Ratso/Sharkman, you guys seeing anything?

No, looks like business as usual. I still see Jodi around all the time. Plus just the usual leo sightings. I am sure it was a little heavy because of the little boy that was killed. Now it looks back to normal. I also haven't seen anything unusual around Lilly's.

When In Vegas
08-27-10, 22:13
I think I'm done going to Danbury. Drove thru tonight and spotted what looked like a decent looking girl. When she pulled up to the car it was obvious this was no girl. I peeled out before 'it' could open the door.

If things could get any worse, out of desperation, I picked up Brenda who was unmistakably a woman. Big BSW, but a woman. I had high hopes for her big tits and full lips, but she proceeded to give me the absolutely worst BJ ever.

I think I'm going to take a shower and tit fuck my wife to feel better.

Later
Vegas

Crazyic
08-28-10, 00:15
I think I'm done going to Danbury. Drove thru tonight and spotted what looked like a decent looking girl. When she pulled up to the car it was obvious this was no girl. I peeled out before 'it' could open the door.

If things could get any worse, out of desperation, I picked up Brenda who was unmistakably a woman. Big BSW, but a woman. I had high hopes for her big tits and full lips, but she proceeded to give me the absolutely worst BJ ever.

Later
Vegas
I agree. Since last week nothing much in street, at least lily is there.

Tech Razor
08-28-10, 20:09

Later,

VegasI drove the loop there last night and saw him/it, it is such a buzz kill. I hope he/it deciedes to move on.

I wonder, will that start drawing a different crowd down the loop if he doesn't move on, and if so will that make more like him to show up down there? I hope not, between the Washington/Fairfield loop and this they are the best in the state. Lets hope it stays straight.

ConnRimmer
08-28-10, 23:03
Only one report from you Mr. Aloha and it's about LE? Sounds fishy to me...

Long time lurker since I had nothing much to say until now.

Ignoring the previous post from Brian69, and listening to my pecker instead, I drove to Danbury to see what the hoopla was about Lilys. Took a left turn on Montgomery from West street to see if there was parking in the back. Two Latino were walking towards their car right behind Lilys so I just kept on driving AND guess what I see! LEO in his car parked at the end of Montgomery and Stevens Street. From his vantage point, he could see Lily's back parking lot.

What's that all about? Like Brian69 said, be careful.

Table Shower
08-29-10, 22:42
Stopped at Executive today during a drive from NJ to Boston. Had not been there since my last report.

Seemed like a quiet day there. I drew Bonnie(sp?) and had a nice time ($.6+$1.4).

She hits all the right spots during the massage/arousal phase. Full service action had her on top at first and then she wanted me on top for the finish.

I'd gladly repeat if the place was closer to me. Would suggest asking for her if you go.

-TS

Sharkman67
08-30-10, 13:39
It's been real quite and slim pickings recently. However the accounts of lots of LE are just not true. There are the normal spots where they have lunch and hang out. And there are going to be occasional cars driving by as it is the middle of downtown! The other day I picked up someone not more than 50 yards away from a parked LEO. No problems at all.

Since there has been not much sw activity I'll have to plan a trip to L's.

S.

Sharkman67
08-30-10, 15:43
Well just talking about it got me jonesing for a visits. So off I went to L's. Today I had the pleasure of Bejee, or something like that. Typical spinner though it looked like she had a big natural rack. Unfortunately it turned out to be decent sized but disguised in a padded pushup bra.

Typical TS but an amazing massage. I was so relaxed that I was like jelly. After the flip she did some amazing tongue work. All around the whole body with an amazing amount to lil sharky. She licked him up and down on all sides from base to tip. It was practically like a cbj! She looked a me with a worried look on her face and told me sharky was very big. I told her don't worry and she put on the cover and choked it down. When she got on to ride it was such a tight fit! We did every position I could think of and some twice. One favorite was standing up then putting her on the bed and doing standing mish. I banged away for 20 minutes and still didn't see any end in sight. She said she o'd three times and said she would take care of it. She pulled off the cover and started licking sharky again. I laughed as she kept kissing and thanking him for the pounding. Finally as the pop approached she sat up and I shot a map of Hawaii on her stomach. Typical cleanup and out the door.

As she opened the door right at the entrance to the driveway was LEO with the lights on! For a second I almost panicked but he just had someone pulled over. I scooted the stairs and over to Cor's parking lot as quickly as possible! Nice little way to get the heart racing again!

All and all a good time. I'd give her a 7.5 in looks and a 9 for effort. L's is still the place to go!

S.

SR Only
09-02-10, 08:12
I shot a map of Hawaii on her stomach.
Glad I didn't have coffee in the mouth. The screen would have been covered. :)

Guy From NY
09-02-10, 22:10
I had the same girl as shark. His description was actuate the massage was great everything else was average

Guy

Well just talking about it got me jonesing for a visits. So off I went to L's. Today I had the pleasure of Bejee, or something like that. Typical spinner though it looked like she had a big natural rack. Unfortunately it turned out to be decent sized but disguised in a padded pushup bra.

Typical TS but an amazing massage. I was so relaxed that I was like jelly. After the flip she did some amazing tongue work. All around the whole body with an amazing amount to lil sharky. She licked him up and down on all sides from base to tip. It was practically like a cbj! She looked a me with a worried look on her face and told me sharky was very big. I told her don't worry and she put on the cover and choked it down. When she got on to ride it was such a tight fit! We did every position I could think of and some twice. One favorite was standing up then putting her on the bed and doing standing mish. I banged away for 20 minutes and still didn't see any end in sight. She said she o'd three times and said she would take care of it. She pulled off the cover and started licking sharky again. I laughed as she kept kissing and thanking him for the pounding. Finally as the pop approached she sat up and I shot a map of Hawaii on her stomach. Typical cleanup and out the door.

As she opened the door right at the entrance to the driveway was LEO with the lights on! For a second I almost panicked but he just had someone pulled over. I scooted the stairs and over to Cor's parking lot as quickly as possible! Nice little way to get the heart racing again!

All and all a good time. I'd give her a 7.5 in looks and a 9 for effort. L's is still the place to go!

S.

Suitribe
09-04-10, 10:15
The "Adult Services" spot in Craig's List just shows "Censored" now and is no longer a link. I tried a few places around the country and it seems to be everywhere. We are going to need a replacement for them. Something hosted outside the country I think.

Chon Maneyo
09-04-10, 11:01
The "Adult Services" spot in Craig's List just shows "Censored" now and is no longer a link. I tried a few places around the country and it seems to be everywhere. We are going to need a replacement for them. Something hosted outside the country I think.Look for providers to move to the "Therapeutic" section for a while. They do it in the NY CL.

I wish this country would lighten the fuck up. Women have it, men want it. Women will always sell it, men will always buy it. There's no getting around it.

I don't want to hear the argument that involves that nut in Boston killing the provider. How many married people kill their spouses? You don't see them banning marriage; although that's the one institution they should crack down on.

"they"

Yankee1234
09-04-10, 22:44
In the mood for an asian and decided to see Lily after seeing the post on CV. She's friendly, not bad looking, but overall, not really worth it. No DATY, NO DFK, very little english, although a decent CBJ, and MISH. Better idea to head over to L's, than to see Lily.

Hardy
09-06-10, 09:11
Hot Coco at Ls on Saturday afternoon. She turned in a fine matinee performance. Great skin on this girl. Soft as soft can be.

After pleasant shower, she lowered the lamp and slowly stripped out of that

Tight bikini. Wowee, zowee!

Very attentive to all detail. Shook hands with johnson and got to know him better. Treated the boys to a tongue lashing and chassis bath with extreme results. Was very liberal through and through, not bashful at all. A standing-ovation of a performance. 10 for 10. Yes, will repeat.

Guy From NY
09-06-10, 22:07
I also had Coco. Very beautiful woman. Hardy's comments are accurate, she had a great attitude, was a little mechanical but it was late and she was certainly tired. I would definately repeat.

Guy

Hot Coco at Ls on Saturday afternoon. She turned in a fine matinee performance. Great skin on this girl. Soft as soft can be.

After pleasant shower, she lowered the lamp and slowly stripped out of that

Tight bikini. Wowee, zowee!

Very attentive to all detail. Shook hands with johnson and got to know him better. Treated the boys to a tongue lashing and chassis bath with extreme results. Was very liberal through and through, not bashful at all. A standing-ovation of a performance. 10 for 10. Yes, will repeat.

Icarus02
09-08-10, 19:02
Will any of girls at Lilly give BBBJ?

Crazyic
09-09-10, 21:37
Look for providers to move to the "Therapeutic" section for a while. They do it in the NY CL.

I wish this country would lighten the fuck up. Women have it, men want it. Women will always sell it, men will always buy it. There's no getting around it.

I don't want to hear the argument that involves that nut in Boston killing the provider. How many married people kill their spouses? You don't see them banning marriage; although that's the one institution they should crack down on.

"they"
Its all drama by govt.

Crazyic
09-14-10, 21:07
I been in the loop many times since last week, nothing in the loop, is it move couple street ? Or My timings may be bad.

Sharkman67
09-17-10, 12:58
Will any of girls at Lilly give BBBJ?

No. I have never encountered that, though there have been times where the action was very close to that.

Sharkman67
09-17-10, 13:00
I been in the loop many times since last week, nothing in the loop, is it move couple street ? Or My timings may be bad.

It has sucked the last few weeks! Picked up Jodi today because she is the only one I even saw. Earlier in the week the only one I saw was a short pudgy hispanic looking girl. She was pissed that I circled a few times and didn't pick her up but there was no way that was going to happen.

Sharkman67
09-17-10, 13:13
I was in New Milford on Monday and wanted to shoot down to L's for a fix. Unfortunately time was not on my side and there was no way I could get to Danbury and to my next appointment in time. So on a whim I stopped at K's between NM and Dby.

Same old lady there and she said she only had time for a quick one as she had an appt. in 30 min. So I said sure. We got right down to business. I gave her 1.2 and took off my clothes. She came back in the room naked and did a light massage. She then asked me to sit on he edge of the table. From there she gave a light hj and then tf. Slipped on the cover and bj. She then hopped on the table and had me bang her mish standing up. Just like last time this woman is tight. It's always good as it really prevents me from blowing for a long time. I pounded away mish for a good few minutes and flipped her to K9. I banged away until I was sweating and was out of breath. I hopped on the table and had her do some work CG and RCG. When I caught my breath I flipped her back to K9 and pounded as hard and fast as I could to finally pop. At the end she was really screaming out loud. We ended up running over 30 mins but I luckily didn't run into her next appt. I feel sorry for the dude as it probably looked like hamburger after I was done with it.

She's not the best looking but tight and skinny with eraser nipples. It was a good for a change. Glad to see there's still options around.

S.

Sharkman67
09-17-10, 14:06

Just cruised the loop and there was LARGE WSW out around the corner of Stevens. At the other end of Stevens was a BSW. She was really skinny with a buzz cut and some tats. I've never seen either of these gals before but both signaled me to pick them up. The BSW tried to get in the car but I told her I wasn't interested. Wasn't really looking for anyone but just doing a little recon.

However I almost tried to pick up this hot looking lady on Elm. Good thing I didn't try as she is a MILF that was just waiting for her little on to get off the school bus. Lol!

Stay safe,
S.

Hardy
09-18-10, 21:52
Will any of girls at Lilly give BBBJ?Highly doubtful.

Crazyic
09-23-10, 22:49
I lopped today and I saw a girl look like cindy, I actually stopped the car thinking she is cindy. Anyway she is 27yr, 5'7'' skinny, nice racks B size. went for bj without c, i prefer with c, but she doesn't have one. little bit worried, but little head did the thinking at that time, all is all she is 6 in service, but 8.5 in looks. she said she used to live in waterbury, now come here. Do anyone know her? # for senior members or trade. while coming back i saw cindy, damm only if i saw her before.

Ed Is Looking
09-23-10, 23:48
she have brown hair? and did she say she spent time in stamford as well? I think i know her

I lopped today and I saw a girl look like cindy, I actually stopped the car thinking she is cindy. Anyway she is 27yr, 5'7'' skinny, nice racks B size. went for bj without c, i prefer with c, but she doesn't have one. little bit worried, but little head did the thinking at that time, all is all she is 6 in service, but 8.5 in looks. she said she used to live in waterbury, now come here. Do anyone know her? # for senior members or trade. while coming back i saw cindy, damm only if i saw her before.

Meatball Jay
09-24-10, 07:21

Was in Waterbury last evening. As I was pulling a uie she was scooped....She is nice looking but always trys to upsell and rush.

MeMe was also out (in Wtby) looking good from her second arrest for working in a month.

Balls

Crazyic
09-25-10, 00:05
she have brown hair? and did she say she spent time in stamford as well? I think i know her
Sorry, I was busy playing with racks, as they were very firm, did not notice about hair.

Crazyic
09-25-10, 00:11
Was in Waterbury last evening. As I was pulling a uie she was scooped....She is nice looking but always trys to upsell and rush.

MeMe was also out (in Wtby) looking good from her second arrest for working in a month.

Balls
Yes she did try to ask more and rushing, I see most of them try to do the same in first time. Cindy is so far my best choice,but she is not in street much and her cell always go to answering.

Hobo Bob
09-29-10, 17:58
June is at the Lily Spa. Went there looking for Coco, who used to be in Wallingford, but drew June instead. If you ever went to Bally's in Ansonia you might have seen her there before it closed 3 years ago. June is very nice. Wall mart titties, and huge eraser nipples... top notch service. very sexy, very pleasant.

She is always worth asking for. Made the mistake of asking about some of my other Bally favorites, Apple and Jennie. Aparently Apple killed herself 6 months ago. Sad news. She was special. no word on Jenny. Jenny was a real live spinner.

kep seeing this hiddeous short chunky troll SW out near there. wearts a short blue dress that flashes her nasty cooze to traffic. freaking awful.. no wonder you schmucks are picking up trannies.... the street fare in Danbury is horrendous. Drive to Waterbury. Frequently worth the trip.

Be Nice to Hobos!

When In Vegas
09-30-10, 21:05
Due, what's with attitude. The Danbury crew has been extremely helpful finding and sharing info on the Danbury street scene and you're accusing the whole bunch of being homos. Not a good way to win friends and influence people.

no wonder you schmucks are picking up trannies....

Be Nice to Hobos!

Hobo Bob
10-01-10, 12:57
Are the tranny's passable?

Why yes, Vegas, people in Danbury apparently do pick up our transgendered freinds... While I did call them Schmucks, (just my humble oppinion) I did not call them Homos.

If the size 13 extra wide six inch spike heeled shoes fit, I guess you get to wear them..

(by the way, I'm just funnin with you Filth)
To each their own...

Sharkman67
10-01-10, 15:26
Due, what's with attitude. The Danbury crew has been extremely helpful finding and sharing info on the Danbury street scene and you're accusing the whole bunch of being homos. Not a good way to win friends and influence people.

Hey Vegas it's cool. If he dislikes it so much in Danbury then why does he bother to troll down here? I've never mentioned a TV in any of my posts and I'm probably the most consistent poster in Danbury over the last few years.

It's all cool. Now let's hope the rain lets up so we can go chase some ladies!

Hobo Bob
10-01-10, 16:08
Hey Vegas it's cool. If he dislikes it so much in Danbury then why does he bother to troll down here? I've never mentioned a TV in any of my posts and I'm probably the most consistent poster in Danbury over the last few years.

It's all cool. Now let's hope the rain lets up so we can go chase some ladies!

I made one off handed comment about a HIDEOUS short and chunky streetwalker in a blue dress flashing her cooze to traffic and insinuating that she could possibly be the reason that a least one Danbury monger is considering flipping to the darkside and picking up a transgendered Pussy Boy.

If that was all that is available, I might pick up a Tranny too. Fortunately, Waterbury is a mere 30 minutes away.

I am sure there is better streetfare in Danbury that what I have seen. Admittedly, I only go there for Lilys. (which in case anyone wants to know, is a completely and absolutely legitimate and Therapeutic Massage Spa with no extras at all to be had) But I do the troll when I am there looking for some of the SW providers. I just havent found the good ones yet.

My post was to celebrate June and to commiserate over Apple, and seconarily invite any comments about other Bally Girls that any of you might have a line on. But on second thought, becareful not share that intel with me, cause I have anger issues.

Apparently...

When In Vegas
10-01-10, 20:43
Hobo, let's move on. If you're saying your comments were misinterpreted and you didn't mean it to be offensive then that's all we need to know.

As I said in my PM to you, for the most part, we don;t know crap about each other. The way we write things for better or worse forms an opinion about each other. All I am saying is no matter what the intent: In most of the civilized word, being called a skank or a schmuck is not going to win friends.

Moving on,
Vegas

I made one off handed comment about a HIDEOUS short and chunky streetwalker in a blue dress flashing her cooze to traffic and insinuating that she could possibly be the reason that a least one Danbury monger is considering flipping to the darkside and picking up a transgendered Pussy Boy.

If that was all that is available, I might pick up a Tranny too. Fortunately, Waterbury is a mere 30 minutes away.

I am sure there is better streetfare in Danbury that what I have seen. Admittedly, I only go there for Lilys. (which in case anyone wants to know, is a completely and absolutely legitimate and Therapeutic Massage Spa with no extras at all to be had) But I do the troll when I am there looking for some of the SW providers. I just havent found the good ones yet.

My post was to celebrate June and to commiserate over Apple, and seconarily invite any comments about other Bally Girls that any of you might have a line on. But on second thought, becareful not share that intel with me, cause I have anger issues.

Apparently...

Yeknom Monk
10-02-10, 15:28
I am visiting your town for a week. I did RTFF and got the info i need about AMP's, but I am trying to figure out the loop.. Also i did read about the increased LEO presence due to an accident . Is it that bad now? I normally follow the street rules, but it never hurts to know and be careful. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated.

On a side note, executive vs lily's or both? Thanks.

Be safe..

Hobo Bob
10-02-10, 17:22
Im not sure that my post was misinterpreted by anyone other than you Rock Star, and I dont really give a shit if you, or they took offense. It was a fine post.

Keep your precious princesses, and comments directed at me to yourself, and post on something other than my posts for a while. you can tell me all the crap you want about what you think of my posts in a PM. youre wasting board space and time.

You single handedly turned my post about June into a conversation about trannies. You might rather talk about trannies, or forum etiquette, but I would rather talk about June. But if you are obsessed with Homos then thats your business.

If you dont like me calling prostitutes prostitutes or skanks, or sluts, then what shall we call them?

Tell you what, you call them ladies, and I'll call them Wh@res, and we can let god decise who is right. I'm still fucking them for money, and liking it.

If you have lost the tase for my defensive responses, recall that its you who called me out on the board, personally.

Might you consider to worry less about Hobos, or Homos, and more about Leos, and Ho's and share some intel instead of your pompous, self rightous, self indulgent advice on word choice.

Hobo.

Yeknom Monk
10-03-10, 01:05
Cruised what I figured could be the loop. There was a BSW working, but didn't partake as there were 3 guys chatting right next to her and something didn't feel right.

Guess its time for L.

BTW did anyone meet Mia (CV)? Any reviews?

Thanks

Be safe

Hobo Bob
10-03-10, 10:44
I am visiting your town for a week. I did RTFF and got the info i need about AMP's, but I am trying to figure out the loop.. Also i did read about the increased LEO presence due to an accident . Is it that bad now? I normally follow the street rules, but it never hurts to know and be careful. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated.

On a side note, executive vs lily's or both? Thanks.

Be safe..

I know at lesat two of the therapists at Lily's from other locations. Coco is curvy and voulptous. Decent Massage. June is thinner and very sexxy. too light on the massage for my taste. 60 house, 100 girl. I have always been pleased. Both are top notch.

Never been to executive, a I heard they charge more for substantially the same service.

My take on the loop is mitigated by the fact that I havent picked up any SWs. However,the side streets behind Lily's is where I have seen the action.

Dont go looking for action whne the school bus is dropping off. You might risk offending a mom waiting for her kid, or run over a tot while you're checking out the chick flashing her cooze...

Best of luck.

Sharkman67
10-06-10, 14:32
I hope you other mongers in Danbury had a chance to experience what I did this morning! Alexis Anderson (former Budwiser and Hustler gal) was in town today. All I can say is that I'm saving every penny now so I can book two hours with her next time she's in town. I was hoping to squeeze in another session while she's here but she was booked solid for her stay.

Alexis is a 5'8" Blond with an amazing 36DD-27-37 body! One of the best GFE experiences I've ever had hands down. Unfortunately an hour was not nearly enough time to explore. I'm so in lust with her now I'm not sure what I'm going to do until she comes around again next spring. Damn, I think she's ruined me.

S.

P. S.

Here's a pic of her for you all to drool over!

When In Vegas
10-06-10, 15:56
Sharky, that looks very Nice! Way to go.

Here is her calendar; http://www.escorts.com/schedule/2675188/AlexxisAnderson

I hope you other mongers in Danbury had a chance to experience what I did this morning! Alexis Anderson (former Budwiser and Hustler gal) was in town today. All I can say is that I'm saving every penny now so I can book two hours with her next time she's in town. I was hoping to squeeze in another session while she's here but she was booked solid for her stay.

Alexis is a 5'8" Blond with an amazing 36DD-27-37 body! One of the best GFE experiences I've ever had hands down. Unfortunately an hour was not nearly enough time to explore. I'm so in lust with her now I'm not sure what I'm going to do until she comes around again next spring. Damn, I think she's ruined me.

S.

P. S.

Here's a pic of her for you all to drool over!

Tiger 37
10-08-10, 01:15
Drove around the loop late night and saw a few nasty S / W's. Saw a decent looking WSW short with blonde hair. Pick-up was good but she was bouncing all over the seat. Said her name was Jenn and she could not sit still. She was totally geeked out. Went to gas station and she went in and I left, sorry but not for me.

SOOOO, I went to lilys and had June, Nice! She was very friendly and looks real good, nice tits and what is with the supper nips. Good TS followed by direct going right to extra. CBJ, DATY and then finished with MISH. Then the massage occurred which was pretty good but alittle to hard. Excellent time.

Tiger

Gossage54
10-08-10, 18:05
Was passing through on my way back this afternoon and once again I swung through the loop and was left very underwhelmed. I'm not sure when all the action happens here but I never see it. I saw something that could have been a WSW on Spring walking towards Beaver. Then there was the usual congregating at the end of Elm towards New Street. Some guys and a couple of real cracked out looking women that might have been WSWs but for the love of all things holy I would not have wanted my little soldier anywhere near them. How many loops do you guys do through here before (hopefully) making a discovery? I did my usual two loops before the unsettling stares of people on their porches and children on the way home from school made this too much to bear. I'll have to try the Waterbury loop next week when I'm up that way.

When In Vegas
10-09-10, 00:06
Just bear with me on this but I'm trying to make sense of this. If you have the cash and time to go to Lilys why would you try to pick up a $30 SW first. It's like stopping at McDs on your way to Peter Luger for a steak dinner.

No?

Vegas.

Drove around the loop late night and saw a few nasty S / W's. Saw a decent looking WSW short with blonde hair. Pick-up was good but she was bouncing all over the seat. Said her name was Jenn and she could not sit still. She was totally geeked out. Went to gas station and she went in and I left, sorry but not for me.

SOOOO, I went to lilys and had June, Nice! She was very friendly and looks real good, nice tits and what is with the supper nips. Good TS followed by direct going right to extra. CBJ, DATY and then finished with MISH. Then the massage occurred which was pretty good but alittle to hard. Excellent time.

Tiger

Ben There
10-09-10, 07:12
Just bear with me on this but I'm trying to make sense of this. If you have the cash and time to go to Lilys why would you try to pick up a $30 SW first. It's like stopping at McDs on your way to Peter Luger for a steak dinner.

No?

Vegas. Sometimes you just feel like a Big Mac and fries.

I Like Thick
10-09-10, 10:52
Tried cruising the loop on Thursday night but nothing was out there. I found one that I though might have been but after I turned around to take a chance, LEO pulled someone over right in front of her. She stood there watching for a while and then disappeared so I guess we'll never know.

Sharkman67
10-14-10, 11:37
Must have been the nice weather or something but yesterday there were quite a few of the regulars out looking for business. Mongers were scooping the ladies up left and right. Even saw the dry as the desert Sue get picked up.

Hopefully this is an upwards trend again.

S.

Bad Dawg
10-15-10, 00:29

No? Vegas. I agree with Tiger, maybe he's got Scottish ancestors, but given his thrifty values, who wouldn't try for the $30 SW first, he is honoring mongering tradition to keep prices down, and it would be surreal if McD's diversified into McBJ and McShag! [Even better on the dollar menu! ]

Tiger 37
10-17-10, 01:28
Dudes,

Thanks for the back-up to Vegas giving me a hard time. Ya I had the money for Lilys but if I can get the same for alot less, I can monger more nights, I go to Lilys and I monger alot less. I lUV the action.

Tiger

When In Vegas
10-17-10, 21:14
Hey Tiger, wasn't trying to give you a hard time. Sorry if it came across that way.

Dudes,

Thanks for the back-up to Vegas giving me a hard time. Ya I had the money for Lilys but if I can get the same for alot less, I can monger more nights, I go to Lilys and I monger alot less. I lUV the action.

Tiger

Bad Dawg
10-18-10, 00:49
Hey Tiger, wasn't trying to give you a hard time. Sorry if it came across that way.Perspective, thats what Vegas was sayin, not a hard time, but just be realistic and ration'al about keepin prices to the norm. Like why pay SW over, 4 and them AMP for 1.6, seems illogical if you have to save the $, but good for mongerdom, and understood if no s action worthwhile, go for the prize! And Vegas, I hope this is ok with what your sayin,

Sharkman67
10-18-10, 15:31
Went out Friday and picked up Lori. Fresh out of the pokey. The girls a mess and has put on a few pounds. Had I driven to the end of the road there were a couple of regulars that would have been a better choice. There was also a tall red head with hair down to the middle of her back. She flagged me down but I had just dropped Lori off. Looked interesting. Anyone see her out?

S.

Sharkman67
10-20-10, 09:17
Yesterday was an interesting day. Went to L's in the AM for a spa treatment. It was good a usual but I was a little unnerved most of the time as there was work being done on the building. The exterior of the building has been cleaned and new shutters were installed. The sound of ladders against the building and screw guns kind of dampened the usually stellar experience.

After that I had an appointment in town but had an hour to kill, so I drove the loop for a little recon. I noticed a car following me turn for turn. Obviously a fellow monger. After one loop I pulled over and sat for a few minutes. Sure enough the same guy circled twice more. Finding the hunting habits of the monger interesting I decided to just watch for a little while. Sure enough a couple of minutes later another guy comes by. His style, or lack there of, was basically to harass every girl on the street. One in particular was a young girl walking down the road. He pulled up and rolled down his window and said something. She never even turned her head to look at him. He then starts honking his horn at her. Now she's only maybe 10 feet away from her. She wasn't a SW to begin with but seriously, even if she was if the girl is ignoring you like that move on! He then moved down the street to the next girl, yet another non SW. It's guys like this who really give us hobbyists a bad name. By harassing women on the street like that it's going to cause people to call the cops. Then comes Mr. Obvious, who drives about 3 mph down the street giving a hard look at everything female. Yea we know your trolling but having a line of cars behind you as you slowly cruise the streets is pretty uncool. Just pull over and let everyone on their way. Please. Finally comes a guy with decent skills. Makes a couple of loops, respectful, etc. The only issue is that he has no muffler on his car. Damn man you looking for a reason for leo to pull you over? Other than that your skills were good. Hopefully there were others that maybe made one pass through and were so smooth that they were undetectable. All and all it was an interesting experience.

So I go to leave and figure I'll make one spin around. Well I hit the end of Spring and there are three leo's all coming from different directions. I swing around the corner and there is another parked on the side of the road. Curious I go up to L's and turn onto Montgomery. I see another all the way at the end of the street. So I pulled into a driveway turned around and beat it out of town. Something was surely going on. Didn't see if they were TNT or ICE guys or not but they were up to something. All the cars were regular PD cruisers. I'm sure it wasn't related to our hobby as at that time there wasn't even a single girl out and it was mid morning. Nothing in the paper so I guess it will stay a mystery for now.

Anyway an interesting day downtown,

S.

When In Vegas
10-21-10, 00:01
The only issue is that he has no muffler on his car. Damn man you looking for a reason for leo to pull you over?

S. Pretty funny, I was actually in the area this week getting a new muffler put on my car. I did take a spin of the area afterward but only saw one whacked out white girl. I think it was the Lori you described in your lost post.

Vegas

Sharkman67
10-21-10, 09:44
Due to the uneasiness of my last spa day I decided to follow up with another. Just for fun I decided to just roll the dice on girl selection. I drew Yoko. Yoko is a tiny little thing only coming maybe mid chest on me. She was kind of all business at first but during the TS she warmed up nicely. We were talking and after the flip she gave me a soapy HJ that almost made me loose it right there. Into the sauna for a few and I was back to a relaxed state. Back in the room she gave me a good massage. Deep tissue style in the shoulders. Then things got awkward, she started asking if I had been there before. I rattled off a few names of the current ladies which seemed to satisfy her and we got down to business. Once we started everything was good from that point forward. I think I'm going to try her again and see if she loosens up a little. I think she could be a lot of fun.

So I'll give her some ratings, looks 8.5 I think she is really pretty and she has a rockin' little body w / no fake parts. She is also looks younger than the other girls. Service 7. The TS and massage were great. The other service was good but there is room for improvement. Overall I'd probably rate the experience a 6. While this rating may seem a bit harsh, in comparison with some of the other recent experiences at L's it was not as good as it could have been.

FYI, after my visit I swept the loop and there were three ladies out all begging to be pickup up. Lori, Sue and another one who I can't remember at the moment. Lori looks like she needed a fix as she practically jumped in front of the Sharkmobile and was waving and yelling for me to stop until I couldn't see her anymore.

Crazyic
10-21-10, 22:40
I seen her. I think name is Jennifer. Her racks are great, service is rushed.

Tiger

Crazyic
10-21-10, 22:50
Did the loop yesterday and today in evening. Yesterday saw couple girl, most are old, but I seen a new girl yesterday. She is 9.8 in looks where most are 4-5. She looks very decent, i was not sure if she is wsw or not, so i passed her, on second loop she gets scooped right in front of me. I hope, i will have better luck next time. She is 5'7, very pretty, decent. Most of girl tries to jump in the car, (I guess by now most of sw recognize our car)but she was walking quietly. She may be new in this.

If anyone know about her, please let me know. Anyway loop is getting better.

Sharky, thanks for the tips what to do or not to do in loop. Sometimes little head start driving the car.

Crazyic
10-29-10, 21:18
Guys, check out news times. Be safe guys. I just looped to see whats up, it's pretty dried up. I think we have to wait for couple days.

When In Vegas
10-29-10, 22:11
http://www.newstimes.com/default/article/Danbury-police-charge-eight-with-prostitution-736210.php

Guys, check out news times. Be safe guys. I just looped to see whats up, it's pretty dried up. I think we have to wait for couple days.

I Like Thick
10-29-10, 22:42
This week I checked out the Danbury loop for the first time in a while. I didn't like traffic on 84 Wed night so a detour brought me right by the loop and I figured I should give it a shot. Found Amy pretty quick. She was a little hesitant at first, but she asked me about some friend Debbie and I played along. Turns out she really thought we had a mutual friend Debbie. I like to finger the puss while I am getting a BJ and she said that would be fine. When we went to the spot she let me know the time of the month was there. It took forever for me to finish because her technique was not good. No complaints from her and price was fair. I probably would have given a little more but she didn't take it in the mouth and didn't tell me she wouldn't. I am not in the habit of cumming on myself. She gave me some line about the other girls telling her they don't take it in the mouth. I of course let her know they were lying to her and almost all do. When I dropped her off there was a hot blond sitting on the wall on the corner of Spring and Beaver. They knew eachother because Amy said "Hello, Nancy" I wish I could have tried her but I had to get going.

I went the next night looking for Nancy. Found one girl but she asked if I had a place and said no to getting in when I told her I didn't. Nothing else looked worth picking up. After reading the other posts, it looks like it was a blessing in disguise and I'm glad I left the area before it heated up.

Stay Safe.

Mr. Wtby
10-31-10, 08:36
Anybody help a Wtby guy out with Lilly's hours? Thanks, Mr W

The Riddle
11-01-10, 00:24
Anybody help a Wtby guy out with Lilly's hours? Thanks, Mr WI have gone as early as 9am and as late as 130am. I don't think they let them sleep!

Gossage54
11-01-10, 16:32
Was in Danbury today so had to take a loop through, curious also with the latest news. Absolutely barren and on Elm going back to New Street the one person I saw walking the street was one of Danbury's finest, giving me a long stare as I drove past. His car was parked in a driveway, not sure what was going on but with the recent heat going down here I hightailed it out of there. I wasn't really honestly looking with all that's been going on mainly just curious to see the aftermath. I don't do much of the AMP thing but for those of you who do I'd be a little leery of Lilly's right about now with them lurking about in such close proximity. It's no secret to them (or anyone with a percentage of a functioning brain) what goes on there. All they need is a little fire under their asses, some pressure coming from higher up to make a move. And it sounds like they do now. It's the same story everywhere, Bridgeport every few years (usually election years) cracks the whip and come out guns blazing then lay dormant again. Norwalk used to have many thriving AMPs, they're a distant memory now. Time to tread lightly.

Crazyic
11-01-10, 22:17
I did the loop today, not much to report. I think most of all read the news about, I would say they provide some good intel that we can not found, full name, age, what they did etc. What else you guys want (too bad they did not add # and email and pic.

My questions is as we know most of them do weeds is this can be issue to pick up, if Leo stops us. Giving a ride is legal, but what if passenger have weeds without our knowledge. Is it something we have to worried about? I have searched in google, and got mixed results. Any feedback will be great.

I feel bad for the ladies, they are just trying to make a living. I understand the issue about the peoples who lives there, no one like this near their home.

Crazyic
11-01-10, 22:23
Are those SW gone for the long time or they will be back in couple days / weeks. I already start missing it.

Erotica123
11-01-10, 22:59
I did the loop today, not much to report. I think most of all read the news about, I would say they provide some good intel that we can not found, full name, age, what they did etc. What else you guys want (too bad they did not add # and email and pic.

My questions is as we know most of them do weeds is this can be issue to pick up, if Leo stops us. Giving a ride is legal, but what if passenger have weeds without our knowledge. Is it something we have to worried about? I have searched in google, and got mixed results. Any feedback will be great.

I feel bad for the ladies, they are just trying to make a living. I understand the issue about the peoples who lives there, no one like this near their home. I'm no lawyer but from what I gather from watching TV programs likes COPS, I would say that the driver of the vehicle could easily be charged as well. Another thing to keep in mind is that the decision to charge the driver is really up to the arresting officer. Kind of like being caught speeding, the copy could just let you go with a warning. If anything the cop may use the drug possession as leverage to try and get you to confess to another crime.

Gossage54
11-02-10, 09:32
I'm no lawyer but from what I gather from watching TV programs likes COPS, I would say that the driver of the vehicle could easily be charged as well. Another thing to keep in mind is that the decision to charge the driver is really up to the arresting officer. Kind of like being caught speeding, the copy could just let you go with a warning. If anything the cop may use the drug possession as leverage to try and get you to confess to another crime.Yeah I believe that is one that the arresting officer can make a gametime decision on. Depends on if he wants to bust your balls or not. I saw a COPS recently where a dude had a chick with him on a first date, and they got pulled over they found drugs on her. They let him go, but if you're pulled over around the loop here with one of these gals they'd know exactly what was going on. I'd say they'd take you in out of spite for not catching you in the act.

Hardy Har
11-03-10, 12:29
If it's on their person it's only them that goes down.

If it's in a front communal area (front ashtray) both front people go down. (Same for rear)

Storage area, it's the driver that takes the hit.

I feel bad for the ladies, they are just trying to make a living. I understand the issue about the peoples who lives there, no one like this near their home.

Sharkman67
11-05-10, 13:37
As expected the loop has been completely dead all week. Haven't seen not one SW. On Wed leo was all over the area. Three on Spring, one each end and one in a driveway about mid way.

Guess it's to be expected as things were great for a long time with many ladies around. Guess it got a little too busy for the residents of the area.

S.

I Like Thick
11-05-10, 20:52
Picked up Jen this morning on Spring. Quick BBBJ and coochie play. She had a good attitude, good service, and I wouldn't have minded throwing on a cover for some FS but didn't have time. Incidentally, her appearance for being picked up the other night was this morning right after our date. Hope she wiped the goo off her lips before the judge calls her.

Eeyore
11-07-10, 13:37
Stopped in Executive while driving west. The location is quiet, clean and convenient. Slim pickings on a Sunday, I was serviced by an older woman who was accommodating, efficient, and friendly. The transaction was a straightforward $.6 + $1.4 for no-frills F / S.

NENY Troller
11-07-10, 21:19
Eeyore,

Lily's down the street would have saved you 40 bucks and you more than likely would have had a better experience. Even Susie, the new girl would have been better than what you're describing.

Tiger 37
11-07-10, 22:52
Have been wanting to make trip to Li's but the reports lately have LEO in the area hard, anyone see them lurking at Li's?

Tiger

Bad Dawg
11-09-10, 00:27
Have been wanting to make trip to Li's but the reports lately have LEO in the area hard, anyone see them lurking at Li's?

TigerHaven't seen anything around this weekend, always seem quiet on that block. I always drive around the block befor I stop, so to look for anything suspicious, always trying to use the 'Spidey Senses' Stay safe, Tiger, thanks for all your reports in the forums

Pistol Dick 69
11-12-10, 12:51
Went to little's the other day. As I was ringing door bell Leo drove by and gave look and kept on going. Went in to little's greeted by mama. Was taken to room and given an older very unattractive k-girl very bad English and she just went though the motions not rushed but not into it either. I guess you need to go in and just ask for younger skinnier girls next time I know.

When In Vegas
11-13-10, 17:04
Do you mean Lillies?

Went to little's the other day. As I was ringing door bell Leo drove by and gave look and kept on going. Went in to little's greeted by mama. Was taken to room and given an older very unattractive k-girl very bad English and she just went though the motions not rushed but not into it either. I guess you need to go in and just ask for younger skinnier girls next time I know.

Bad Dawg
11-14-10, 01:12
Went to little's the other day. As I was ringing door bell Leo drove by and gave look and kept on going. Went in to little's greeted by mama. Was taken to room and given an older very unattractive k-girl very bad English and she just went though the motions not rushed but not into it either. I guess you need to go in and just ask for younger skinnier girls next time I know.I agree with Vegas, just a typo, right, PD? I'm Sure you meant Lils. Sorry to hear Tammy left. Just sayin I never saw an old Kgirl there in like over 10 years back, before it was Lils, I would believe that about Executive up the street, maybe that was the mamasan you picked?

Sharkman67
11-15-10, 12:39
LOL Bad Dawg! I also haven't seen an old Kgirl there in many many years. I'd be very surprised, usually the talent is pretty good there.

I agree with Vegas, just a typo, right, PD? I'm Sure you meant Lils. Sorry to hear Tammy left. Just sayin I never saw an old Kgirl there in like over 10 years back, before it was Lils, I would believe that about Executive up the street, maybe that was the mamasan you picked?

Sharkman67
11-15-10, 13:04
The Danbury SW scene is still pretty dead so I've been focusing in other areas. One of note was a recent visit to K's. I called and made an appt but upon arrival was told that she messed up and I had to come back later. When I returned she apologized for the mixup and said she would take extra special care of me. Once in the room she disappeared and I hear the water running. I figured she was prepping the TS, well I was wrong she was brushing her teeth. So she walks in and pulls off my towel and sits me on the edge of the table. She drops and starts licking the boys all around. The proceeds with a little TF and back to licking. Then to my utter surprise she starts with a BBBJ. This goes on for about 5 min with a lot of deep throating. Then a little more TF then she slipped on the cover and we got down to business. I banged her for another 30 min until I popped. She came in with a hot towel to clean up and took her time making sure every drop was extracted and everything was clean.

I have to give her high marks for enthusiasm! The BBBJ was an extremely unexpected pleasure and I liked her vigor. While I did miss the TS and massage (though her massages a always lame) this was a fun change of pace.

Pistol Dick 69
11-16-10, 12:08
I agree with Vegas, just a typo, right, PD? I'm Sure you meant Lils. Sorry to hear Tammy left. Just sayin I never saw an old Kgirl there in like over 10 years back, before it was Lils, I would believe that about Executive up the street, maybe that was the mamasan you picked?Ya it was little's and older I mean mid to late 30's not mama

Pistol Dick 69
11-16-10, 15:13
Ya it was little's and older I mean mid to late 30's not mamaWho keeps changing it to little's it is little's.

When In Vegas
11-19-10, 14:42
Too funny that you can't get past this 'little' thing. How about spelling it out: L I l l I e' s.

Who keeps changing it to little's it is little's.

Yankee1234
11-24-10, 13:52
First disappointment here. Haven't been there in a while and the favorites are long gone (Ruby, Tammy etc.)

First two ladies Mamason brings in the room are real dogs, wow, never happened before. The third, Sue, was ok so I went along to the TS, which was fine.

Back in the room, she was all business, not friendly, worst CBJ technique ever, and refused DATY. That's another first for Ls. Mish wasn't much either. Spoke to Mamasan after to complain but she played stupid, no discount offered, which is often the case for next visit. I'll be waiting for for this bunch to head off on vacation and won't return for several months.

The Riddle
11-24-10, 18:12
Ran into Cindy last week for the best BBBJ I have had in a long time. Had Amy last night and she was a little rushed. Seems the streets are coming back to life late in the evening.

Guy From NY
11-25-10, 01:39
Guys I was at little's about 2 weeks ago and to my shock Nana was back. The service was amazing as usual. Mama says to me on the way out. You come back more often now that she is back right?

Guy

Guy From NY
11-25-10, 01:42
Guys.

The site is substituting Little's for little'S (this probably won't work either) on its own. Strange.

Guy

Whitenite
11-28-10, 12:17
Maybe someone should take a photo of the sign and post it. That will take care of the problem.

MyHobby
12-01-10, 17:58
Stopped at lillys last night and was introduced to Young (was not). Have to say I've never been unhappier with an AMP experiance. I was hoping mamasan would be there on the way out so I coul; the express my displeasure.

AWFUL massage, toothy BJ, sat on me an just ground around, not too good looking, and on top of it phony laugh all the way through.

If I ever go back and get service like that again it will be may last time!

Bad Dawg
12-01-10, 22:50
Stopped at lillys last night and was introduced to Young (was not). Have to say I've never been unhappier with an AMP experiance. I was hoping mamasan would be there on the way out so I coul; the express my displeasure. AWFUL massage, toothy BJ, sat on me an just ground around, not too good looking, and on top of it phony laugh all the way through.

If I ever go back and get service like that again it will be may last time! Glad to hear you're open to giving another try, I would say that is the exception to the rule of Lillys in my opinion. Just had a great experience there, with many thanks to NYGuy for his advice!

Doitbig211
12-02-10, 13:09
Went to Lilys for the first time a couple of weeks ago. 1st time ever in an AMP. For some reason I was really nervous an I couldn't stop shaking. I was joined by Sue. Very sexy, but even though I paid $$$ I only got HJ. She also refused BJ and DATY. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed, although it was very late. Any more experiened guys can give me pointers on how to make my next visit better? Who should I ask for? Thanks.

Doitbig211
12-02-10, 13:16
Went to Ls for my first AMP experience. Was joined by Sue. Sexy, skinny little body. I was so nervous I was shaking. The girl didn't help, and although I paid $$$ she refused BJ and DATY and only gave HJ. No massage. Although it was my 1st time and it was very late, I had to say I was disappointed. Any more experienced friends out there want to help a young fella get a better experience? Which girl should I ask for next time?

Thanks

KantDelay
12-03-10, 07:52
Too funny that you can't get past this 'little' thing. How about spelling it out: L I l l I e' s.Hey Vegas I have a question for you about " L I l l I e's" but your PM is full.

When In Vegas
12-03-10, 14:50
My bad. Try it now KD.

Hey Doitbig, I can tell you from experience that the nervous thing gets better but you'll always be a bit on edge (as you should be. After all it is illegal). Have a few drinks before you go.

PS. I am hoping your use of $$$ is wrong, otherwise you grossly overpaid.

Hey Vegas I have a question for you about " L I l l I e's" but your PM is full.

New World Order
12-03-10, 15:03
Went to Ls for my first AMP experience. Was joined by Sue. Sexy, skinny little body. I was so nervous I was shaking. The girl didn't help, and although I paid $$$ she refused BJ and DATY and only gave HJ. No massage. Although it was my 1st time and it was very late, I had to say I was disappointed. Any more experienced friends out there want to help a young fella get a better experience? Which girl should I ask for next time?

ThanksSo you popped your AMP cherry. Congrats and welcome! .

I remember my first AMP experience. It was in Rockford, Illinois (Go Bears! Packers Suck! LOL) at a Korean AMP called Tokyo.

It is understandable that you are nervous and shaking (after all, it is your first time). Just remember that by you being nervous, it will make the girls nervous as well.

So next time, try and be a bit more relaxed when you walk in. And make the girls feel relaxed as well.

There is a language and cultural barrier with them so try and break the ice. If you do so, then you will make the girls feel very comfortable with you.

I usually say,"Ahn Nyung Ha Sae Yo." which means,"How are you?" in Korean. Or "Bbo Bbo hae joo sae yo." which means,"Kiss me please." The girls start to smile and then laugh and then get very comfortable with me even though I am an old fat white dude. LOL

When In Vegas
12-03-10, 15:10
Crap, I always thought "Ahn Nyung Ha Sae Yo." meant: "Don't forget to wash my balls" and "Bbo Bbo hae joo sae yo." meant "Lick my ass while you're down there"

Just kiddin. Good to know.

Vegas.

I usually say,"Ahn Nyung Ha Sae Yo." which means,"How are you?" in Korean. Or "Bbo Bbo hae joo sae yo." which means,"Kiss me please." The girls start to smile and then laugh and then get very comfortable with me even though I am an old fat white dude. LOL

Sharkman67
12-03-10, 16:00
The streets have been dead. I have seen one or two of the 'regulars' sporadically but not much else. I have seen a white brunette walking around the loop and hanging at the soup kitchen but she never makes eye contact or an advance. Anyone know about her? Today she's wearing a 3/4 length light brown jacket.

S.

Doitbig211
12-03-10, 16:19
Thanks for the help guys. Any suggestions on who to ask for next time? My friend likes to rant and rave about Coco. But I hear the lineup has changed recently. Sue was ok even though I had no choice in her. She was very sexy just too much in a rush and kind of a ***** hahA. I'm looking for a GFE that I won't forget anytime soon!

New World Order
12-04-10, 00:18
Thanks for the help guys. Any suggestions on who to ask for next time? My friend likes to rant and rave about Coco. But I hear the lineup has changed recently. Sue was ok even though I had no choice in her. She was very sexy just too much in a rush and kind of a ***** hahA. I'm looking for a GFE that I won't forget anytime soon!You are very welcome.

You can ask the mamasan to line up the women for you. But some of them might be with a customer.

I am not familiar with the AMPs in the Danbury area.

But if you want a GFE experience, then I recommend the info. I mentioned from my previous post.

In addition, I noticed that the women get uncomfortable if I ask them questions such as,"When did you come to the States?" "Have you travelled in the States?" Since most of them do not even have a working permit or have an expired visa.

So instead, I ask them about Korea. I tell the women that I have tried Korean-style dog soup (Bo Shin Tang) and they will smile and tell me if I liked it. I would joke with them by telling them that my dog now looks yummy and they would crack up. So a fat and old guy like me would get a GFE experience from them. Just because I made them feel very very comfortable.

I sometimes say,"Nae Ja Jee Ko?" which means,"Is my penis big?" They crack up again.

I just do whatever I can to break the ice with them.

New World Order
12-04-10, 00:24
Crap, I always thought "Ahn Nyung Ha Sae Yo." meant: "Don't forget to wash my balls" and "Bbo Bbo hae joo sae yo." meant "Lick my ass while you're down there"

Just kiddin. Good to know.

Vegas. Hello, Vegas.

Just a few helpful Korean expressions which we can all use.

Balls in Korean is "BBoo Ral".

So I tell the girls,"BBoo Ral BBo BBo hae jo." which means,"Kiss my balls."

They tell me,"You crazy." LOL

When In Vegas
12-04-10, 11:16
I might have to write that one down. With my luck I might end up asking her to bite my balls instead. LOL.

Hello, Vegas.

Just a few helpful Korean expressions which we can all use.

Balls in Korean is "BBoo Ral".

So I tell the girls,"BBoo Ral BBo BBo hae jo." which means,"Kiss my balls."

They tell me,"You crazy." LOL

New World Order
12-04-10, 11:23
I might have to write that one down. With my luck I might end up asking her to bite my balls instead. LOL.Bite my balls = "Nae (My) BBoo Ral (Balls) GGae mool (Bite) oh jo (Please).".

When In Vegas
12-04-10, 21:19
Thank you sir.

Bite my balls = "Nae (My) BBoo Ral (Balls) GGae mool (Bite) oh jo (Please).".