PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Gothic Bbw
06-10-08, 13:42
They send you packing because your's are better then thier's? That's pretty small of them. Have you tried Swedish in Stamford? Or going in disguise and then surprising them?

B. U.Nonono. It's because I'm female :p

KantDelay
06-10-08, 13:51
I'm thinking of seeing this chick. It's been a minute since I've had some asian and my Japanese piece is in ny. And fuck driving out there and getting a room cus she lives at home.

Has anyone seen her? AMPs won't take me cus I have (fantastic) breasts.

And I just finished in my pants reading that - thanks Goth

Gothic Bbw
06-12-08, 09:37
omg I'm a senior member.

Sarang Haeyo
06-12-08, 09:59
omg I'm a senior member.
Now I can feel safe about sharing my most intimate feelings with you.

Jolly Rocks
06-12-08, 10:51
omg I'm a senior member.

Congrats, Goth, now you can get my "senior" discount!!

Ratso22
06-12-08, 13:43
omg I'm a senior member.

Now you can give yourself a discount. Oh wait you aren't accepting new clients.

Gothic Bbw
06-12-08, 13:54
Now I can feel safe about sharing my most intimate feelings with you.
^_^ Aww how cute, we can be bosom buddies lol.

Congrats, Goth, now you can get my "senior" discount!!
Oh? On what? ;)

Now you can give yourself a discount. Oh wait you aren't accepting new clients.
Who says I'd be new to myself? I frequent myself several times a day :)

Fah Que
06-12-08, 18:49
omg I'm a senior member.Mmmm. Finely aged candy sounds good to me

Gothic Bbw
06-12-08, 22:49
Sw's of all vaerities were walking around in nb round the liquor depot place and the coffee place, all up oak st too.

Jolly Rocks
06-13-08, 08:47
Sw's of all vaerities were walking around in nb round the liquor depot place and the coffee place, all up oak st too.

What's this board coming to when the only recon is from a chick?

Jolly Rocks
06-13-08, 09:35
Monday, June 2, called Shyann, was going to meet, she was having some issue with a client about showing up, got nervous, decided to turn out the lights and call it a night. I ended up in Meriden, would have preferred New Haven, but not into the drive. Saw Angie, older, not real pretty, a little chunky, but I still contend you get the best value for your money at the AMP. I love the TS, even got a very decent massage, main menu was more than satisfying.

Sunday, June 8, EB in Tolland, the usual suspects, saw one old friend, always good in the LD room, plenty of roaming, but not the extras I'm used to. Did get digits for TO, claims to give the best BJ, don't they all? LOL Only turn off is this chick thinks she can sing and proceeds to sing in my ear as she's grinding away, didn't have the heart to tell her she sounds like a chicken having it's neck broken!! LOL

Wed, June 11, met up with the Alpha girl, long story short, nasty sores on face and hands, claimed it was poison ivy. Sure didn't look like it, but in any case, even if it was, I wasn't up for scratching all night or worse, so I got up and walked out, kinda left her mouth hanging. Sorry, but no thanks. Now what do I do? Called one stand by, no answer or call back, called Lana, no answer, no call back, called the EB digits, no answer but I give her the benefit of the doubt cause she might have been working. Called another CL #, ad said we'll call you back within minutes, never heard a thing. Went home, wasted night, but at least I still had a pocket full of money to ride again.

On a side note, health dept. of NYC just reported that at least 25% of the entire NYC population carries Herpes 2, real nice. Cover up!!

Sarang Haeyo
06-17-08, 12:17
I'm keeping this one private.

If you want to know what's going on, PM me.

I will tell you how to get A-1 service at this place.

Senior members only!!

Frankly, I'm growing weary of throwing bones via PM and getting nary a thank you for my efforts.

Member #3948
06-17-08, 14:18
I'm keeping this one private.

If you want to know what's going on, PM me.

I will tell you how to get A-1 service at this place.

Senior members only!!

Frankly, I'm growing weary of throwing bones via PM and getting nary a thank you for my efforts.

You should know that. Do you know the only thing I usually ask for when I give out a number is a report. To heck with the thanks, I just want to read about it...

Steel Blue

Do they give good massages also?

Sarang Haeyo
06-17-08, 14:32
This good deed better go unpublished.

Wanderer
06-20-08, 06:50
omg I'm a senior member.

LOL! Welcome to the Ol'Folks! :D

And, knowing two things about the area, #1, having been ripped off by a few girls from that area, and #2, getting harassed by NBPD, It's better to stay clear of the area. No doubt, some of the other senior members will concur.

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!
(Been away a little.. )

Joe Zog
06-21-08, 09:06
Has NB "dried up"? I haven't seen anything in the area in along time. Anyone else having any luck?

Eastcoasterbub
06-24-08, 16:47
I just got an ad for erotic phone chat... leading me to www.experiencekris.*** where it's a commercial site. For a mere $120 per hour, you can experience Kris! I figure that's cheaper and safer than most alternatives, right? I hope she's hot. Oh wait, it doesn't matter! And the gallery is... well... artistic.

DrN

Member #3948
06-25-08, 08:37
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/731878418.html

If this is real I am-a-goin...

Steel Blue

Eastcoasterbub
06-25-08, 10:06
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/731878418.html

If this is real I am-a-goin...

Steel Blue

I tried calling, no voicemail set up. I didn't find any info in the usual places. But I'm right behind you in line.

DrN

Huggy Bear #2
06-25-08, 20:43
I tried calling, no voicemail set up. I didn't find any info in the usual places. But I'm right behind you in line.

DrN
If that one doesn't work out, I have my eye on this one:
http://worcester.craigslist.org/ers/732624177.html

Wanderer
06-25-08, 20:55
Doc-N, Steel, You're both a trip! But, I have to put my 2 cents worth in...

As the old saw goes, If the ad looks too good to be true, They're usually
Spammers waiting to set you on their bulk mailing list,
or LE just begging you to make a mistake....

Personally, I think the two ads, from what I read, are.....
Well, See photo attached... Sarange! Control yourself!
This has Nothing to do with two girls, One cup!

Sarang Haeyo
06-26-08, 07:13
That looks like the triceratops load in Jurassic Park.

Time for breakfast!

Bubba261
06-29-08, 17:28
Doc-N, Steel, You're both a trip! But, I have to put my 2 cents worth in...

As the old saw goes, If the ad looks too good to be true, They're usually
Spammers waiting to set you on their bulk mailing list,
or LE just begging you to make a mistake....

Personally, I think the two ads, from what I read, are.....
Well, See photo attached... Sarange! Control yourself!

Both ads disappeared mighty quickly...

Bubba261
06-29-08, 17:29

More like five guys, one baaad Mexican restaurant!

Aleric01
06-29-08, 22:19
Remember her, she was the one who got busted seeing a client at her house with her kid home. It looks as if see has been convicted for prostitution. The Connecticut Department of corrections, has the sentence of 10 months on record. She apparently was charged with a bunch of other stuff too.

Just an update for those that might be curious.

Aleric

Howyadoin2
07-02-08, 00:01
Gentlemen (and I use the term loosely), there is a CL listing I would be cautious about. # ends in 4187. Rocky Hill, exit 24 area.

She was very carefully over the phone, not wanting to discuss details. Ad speaks of massage, so I was wondering about an upsell or possible Uncle Leo issues. When I got to exit 24, called twice; voice mail. She called back after the second time and I could here her finishing a conversation with someone. And then she said, "Are you looking for some company? " As if she didn't know it was the person she had set up a time with. There were 2 police cars at the Shell station, right across the street from the Motel 6. I went into the Mobile station, and then hightailed it outta there. Be careful boyz.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/739844082.html

Ben There
07-02-08, 07:33
Gentlemen (and I use the term loosely), there is a CL listing I would be cautious about. # ends in 4187. Rocky Hill, exit 24 area.

She was very carefully over the phone, not wanting to discuss details. Ad speaks of massage, so I was wondering about an upsell or possible Uncle Leo issues. When I got to exit 24, called twice; voice mail. She called back after the second time and I could here her finishing a conversation with someone. And then she said, "Are you looking for some company? " As if she didn't know it was the person she had set up a time with. There were 2 police cars at the Shell station, right across the street from the Motel 6. I went into the Mobile station, and then hightailed it outta there. Be careful boyz.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/739844082.html
Better safe than sorry. Always think with the big head. Thanks for the 411.

Sarang Haeyo
07-20-08, 14:05
So I'm sitting around last night, Mrs. Haeyo's out of town and I'm getting itchy. Around 1800 hours I head out to my favorite place for a massagee. I get all the way out there and the fucking place is closed. FUCK!!!

I had tweaked one of my shoulders and I really wanted to get it fixed along with a couple of other benefits.

What to do, what to do? Call my associate from this site and he suggests I head off to a place not too far from home base. I tell him that I don't want to fuck anybody, just get a massagee. He talks me into it.

I take a detour and bop over there. One car in the lot. Ring bell, ask ajima if an old favorite is there. "She here, but you have to wait. You want to try another girl?"

Okay, WTF? I hit the room in comes "another girl". A bit horsey in the face but cute, nice twinkle in her eye, tall for a K-girl, thin. Okay, why not?

"Ooooooh, handsome man!" I look behind me, "Oh, me?"
"Yeah, you, you very handsome."
"Yeah, okay. In an old weather-beaten kind of way."

We make a little small talk: "Is it too hot to work?"
"Too hot, what you mean?"
"Nothing, forget it. How much is it these days?" I hadn't been in about nine months.
"Still $60."

I fork it over. She leaves, I strip, towel up and wait. She comes back, grabs me and off to the shower. I tell her I have to pee. She watches me take a leak and says, "You want "old favorite"? I say, "No baby, you're cute. You and me."

As we're in the hall, she stops me and turns me around a couple of times, checking out my body. She pauses and examines my tattoo, admires it and we're off to the shower room. I don't know what that was about but I half expected her to open my mouth and inspect my fucking choppers.

As we enter the shower room, "old favorite" stops, grabs me and now I've got my arms around both of them. I say, "How about two of you?" Knowing full well I don't have the scratch. "Old favorite" says, "I'm tired, next time."

So "another girl" starts talking to herself while she's soaping me up. I can make out some of it but who the fuck knows. Sounds like she was bitching about the fact that when I saw "old fave" my eyes lit up.

Shower's over, back to the room. She sits on the table and has me dry her feet and legs. I pop a couple of K-toes in my mouth and start getting a hard-on. She says, "How much you pay?" I figure I'm good for it, I go to my wallet and pull out a C-note. WTF, it's only $30 more than I'd have dropped at the other joint total. She takes the $ and runs.

When she comes back, she turns her back to me and asks me to undo her bra. My eyes are pretty good at close range but for the life of me, I can't find the fucking hooks. She points to the back and says, "Here." No go. I tell her the hook must be in the front. Sure enough, it is. She takes the top off and directs me to remove her skirt. Okay, I'm on my knees behind her, kissing her decent ass and slipping her skirt off over her feet as she steps back into her heels.

"Panty next, honey." Okay, more ass kissing, thong comes down. Then she hits the table face down. "You massage me." "Me? I suck at this." "I don't think so, honey." "Old fave" must have said something about me.

I hop on her back and go to work. Then I grab onto the ceiling bar and walk on her back. Pays to tip the scales at 70kg. After a few minutes fire walking on her, she turns into Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

She tells me to rub my schlong all over her back. I brace my hands against the wall and start dragging my crank and scrote all over her dorsal region. She seems to be digging it, directing me with finger movements. Then she points to her ass and wants me to rub my wang there. Okay. I'm hard but I ain't putting my horn anywhere but Mrs. H's orifii.

She flips, and I remain in position, now straddling her chest. Her tits aren't fabulous or anything. Big nipples but the boobs themselves are festooned with birthmarks. She slips the rubber on and goes to work. She locks her fingers behind her head like she's lying on the floor watching the latest episode of "Star King." I take pity on her neck muscles and hold her head with my hand. My other hand goes between her legs. She ain't going for this.

She pulls out another rubber from somewhere and slips it over my index finger (wrong one baby). I start laughing my ass off. This is a first. I put it on my middle finger and go to work. She turns 90 degrees and now I'm standing there, fingering her with this pink rubber on my finger and she's giving me a pretty decent blow job.

Then she directs me to lie on the table and she sits between my legs, continuing the suck-fest. I take the rubber off my finger and put it on the table (that wasn't doing it for me).I'm playing with her feet and am about ready to blow my load. Okay, this isn't bad, my shoulder still hurts but I'm toughing it out. Apparently, she builds up too much saliva, and spits on the floor. Cool! THEN, she takes the rubber, turns it inside out, puts it on her finger and starts raping me with it. Baby, the prison where I do most of my time was closed tonight. I gotta come here and get shower-scened too?

After I've been thoroughly reamed (I think) she lies on her back, pulls her knees to her chest and says, "You top." This comment brings back memories of Mrs. H when she worked in Waterbury. Coming from her, it was cute. With this one, I felt like I was being ordered over the top in my fucking Panzer. My weiner took a dive. Sorry baby, I'm not fucking anyone but you know who. Of course I kept this thought to myself.

She says, "Hand job?" "You got it sugar." Let's get this battle for Tobruk over with. She pulls off the thing and gets at it. Putting her cute feet on either side of my cannon, she grips and pulls and grips and pulls until a liquid explosion destroys the Allied positions.

I'm spent from all this direction I've been receiving and she gets the towel and wipes me down. Then, with her bare-ass and me in a towel, we head off to the shower room. She grabs a bottle and tells me to open my hands. "Wash with this." More fucking orders. Sweetie, the war's over. I'm on furlough.

I take some of this "soap" in my hands and lather up my horn. Ten seconds later, while she's squatting, washing herself off, I let out what must have been a blood-curdling scream. WTF is this shit? It feels like my wick has been dipped in a bowl of kimchi! I'm fucking on fire!

She says, "This very good, honey." I say, "Yeah for torturing POW's." I ask her what kind of K-shit is this? She says, "Look, made in USA.'' Yeah, By Koreans! Jesus Christ! I turn the water to the Antarctica setting and cool my package.

We go back to the room and, both bare-ass, she starts throwing side kicks and front kicks my way. Now, I haven't taken this much abuse since Sandy worked at Avalon but I manage to side step everything she throws my way and while I'm doing this, I mention that my shoulder still hurts. She stops with the TKD demonstration and starts showing me shoulder exercises.

Yeah, yeah, I do all that shit already and then some. This is an old injury acting up, help me. She says, "Try Tae Kwon Do honey. Strong outside, quiet inside." I say, "That's my problem, years of Shotokan and boxing have shot my shoulder." She says, "Next time, you try new beautiful girl, she help you."

Ah, the old bait and switch. We get dressed and she leads me out. Pops a mint in my mouth and I head off into the sunset, $160 lighter, shoulder (which feels much better today) still aching and wondering WTF am I thinking? Perfection leaves town for a while and I can't cool my fucking jets?

Home to watch some UFC shit and a deep, peaceful sleep.

If you want to know the place that was closed, the place I ended up, who "old favorite" is and who "another girl" is, PM me. No going public with this shit anymore. The climate is not ripe.

Last night was at least a most fascinating adventure. It was the first time I let the girl run the whole show and I must say, I had an interesting session which went over the hour, including the fitness demonstration.

Hurry home sugar, I'm missing you.

Mighty Spearsman
07-21-08, 01:56
So I'm sitting around last night, Mrs. Haeyo's out of town and I'm getting itchy. Around 1800 hours I head out to my favorite place for a massagee. I get all the way out there and the fucking place is closed. FUCK!!!

I had tweaked one of my shoulders and I really wanted to get it fixed along with a couple of other benefits.

What to do, what to do? Call my associate from this site and he suggests I head off to a place not too far from home base....

My nominee for "Post of the Week"!

SH, would appreciate it if you could PM me the names of the places mentioned in your excellent post.

Sarang Haeyo
07-21-08, 09:53
K-girl checklist:

1. Come to USA by any means possible (legally in this case). CHECK!
2. Make as much money as possible working in an AMP. CHECK!
3. Procure American boyfriend. CHECK!
4. Marry said boyfriend. CHECK!
5. Obtain Green Card. Soon.
6. Open AMP of your own with another K-girl as partner. CHECK!
7. Wait two years after GC, divorce American husband. Not sure about
this one but the cynic in me can't help it.

That's right ladies and germs. Congratulations are in order. Mrs. Haeyo is a partner in a new AMP; the location of which (not in CT) shall remain unpublished.

All I need is for one of you ying yangs to hit the place and say to the woman who answers the door, "Hey, your husband talks about you all the time on USASG! Can I get the associates discount?"

One of her reasons for being out of town is to take care of this transaction.

The legal/illegal ramifications are too complicated for my feeble mind to comprehend so I don't try. I did, however, decline to put my signature to any paperwork; although I was asked to.

With luck, I will reap some financial benefit from this endeavor. I've already been told I can come visit the place, which will apparently just be a jack-shack and stay with Mrs. H whenever I want.

She and her partner (a famous provider from a mid-Atlantic state) have been out of the FS biz for a while and now want to do serious massage (like you can get at my favorite joint here in CT) and toss in the occasional HE.

What a fascinating turn my life has taken.

BTW: it should go w/o saying at this point, that if you are not a senior member of this site, or are not a guy with whom I've had some serious PMing, don't bother asking me about the post below. I know it's lame but I'm not giving out this info publicly or to guys I don't know.

When the shit hits the fan, I don't want it on my conscience.

Bubba261
07-21-08, 18:12

I'll say! WTF do you do for a living? With talent like that, you should be an author....and change your screen name to Leo ("War and Peace") fucking Tolstoy!!

Damn, this was the first post I read tonight, I don't even have time for any others!!

B.

PS - great job, including the obvious fiction - ""Ooooooh, handsome man!"

WhenWhen
07-23-08, 22:43
I'd love to get the scoop. Where is this place and who are the girls?
Thanks

What to do, what to do? Call my associate from this site and he suggests I head off to a place not too far from home base. I tell him that I don't want to fuck anybody, just get a massagee. He talks me into it.

I take a detour and bop over there. One car in the lot. Ring bell, ask ajima if an old favorite is there. "She here, but you have to wait. You want to try another girl?"

Okay, WTF? I hit the room in comes "another girl". A bit horsey in the face but cute, nice twinkle in her eye, tall for a K-girl, thin. Okay, why not?

"Ooooooh, handsome man!" I look behind me, "Oh, me?"
"Yeah, you, you very handsome."
"Yeah, okay. In an old weather-beaten kind of way."

We make a little small talk: "Is it too hot to work?"
"Too hot, what you mean?"
"Nothing, forget it. How much is it these days?" I hadn't been in about nine months.
"Still $60."

I fork it over. She leaves, I strip, towel up and wait. She comes back, grabs me and off to the shower. I tell her I have to pee. She watches me take a leak and says, "You want "old favorite"? I say, "No baby, you're cute. You and me."

As we're in the hall, she stops me and turns me around a couple of times, checking out my body. She pauses and examines my tattoo, admires it and we're off to the shower room. I don't know what that was about but I half expected her to open my mouth and inspect my fucking choppers.

As we enter the shower room, "old favorite" stops, grabs me and now I've got my arms around both of them. I say, "How about two of you?" Knowing full well I don't have the scratch. "Old favorite" says, "I'm tired, next time."

So "another girl" starts talking to herself while she's soaping me up. I can make out some of it but who the fuck knows. Sounds like she was bitching about the fact that when I saw "old fave" my eyes lit up.

Shower's over, back to the room. She sits on the table and has me dry her feet and legs. I pop a couple of K-toes in my mouth and start getting a hard-on. She says, "How much you pay?" I figure I'm good for it, I go to my wallet and pull out a C-note. WTF, it's only $30 more than I'd have dropped at the other joint total. She takes the $ and runs.

When she comes back, she turns her back to me and asks me to undo her bra. My eyes are pretty good at close range but for the life of me, I can't find the fucking hooks. She points to the back and says, "Here." No go. I tell her the hook must be in the front. Sure enough, it is. She takes the top off and directs me to remove her skirt. Okay, I'm on my knees behind her, kissing her decent ass and slipping her skirt off over her feet as she steps back into her heels.

"Panty next, honey." Okay, more ass kissing, thong comes down. Then she hits the table face down. "You massage me." "Me? I suck at this." "I don't think so, honey." "Old fave" must have said something about me.

I hop on her back and go to work. Then I grab onto the ceiling bar and walk on her back. Pays to tip the scales at 70kg. After a few minutes fire walking on her, she turns into Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

She tells me to rub my schlong all over her back. I brace my hands against the wall and start dragging my crank and scrote all over her dorsal region. She seems to be digging it, directing me with finger movements. Then she points to her ass and wants me to rub my wang there. Okay. I'm hard but I ain't putting my horn anywhere but Mrs. H's orifii.

She flips, and I remain in position, now straddling her chest. Her tits aren't fabulous or anything. Big nipples but the boobs themselves are festooned with birthmarks. She slips the rubber on and goes to work. She locks her fingers behind her head like she's lying on the floor watching the latest episode of "Star King." I take pity on her neck muscles and hold her head with my hand. My other hand goes between her legs. She ain't going for this.

She pulls out another rubber from somewhere and slips it over my index finger (wrong one baby). I start laughing my ass off. This is a first. I put it on my middle finger and go to work. She turns 90 degrees and now I'm standing there, fingering her with this pink rubber on my finger and she's giving me a pretty decent blow job.

Then she directs me to lie on the table and she sits between my legs, continuing the suck-fest. I take the rubber off my finger and put it on the table (that wasn't doing it for me).I'm playing with her feet and am about ready to blow my load. Okay, this isn't bad, my shoulder still hurts but I'm toughing it out. Apparently, she builds up too much saliva, and spits on the floor. Cool! THEN, she takes the rubber, turns it inside out, puts it on her finger and starts raping me with it. Baby, the prison where I do most of my time was closed tonight. I gotta come here and get shower-scened too?

After I've been thoroughly reamed (I think) she lies on her back, pulls her knees to her chest and says, "You top." This comment brings back memories of Mrs. H when she worked in Waterbury. Coming from her, it was cute. With this one, I felt like I was being ordered over the top in my fucking Panzer. My weiner took a dive. Sorry baby, I'm not fucking anyone but you know who. Of course I kept this thought to myself.

She says, "Hand job?" "You got it sugar." Let's get this battle for Tobruk over with. She pulls off the thing and gets at it. Putting her cute feet on either side of my cannon, she grips and pulls and grips and pulls until a liquid explosion destroys the Allied positions.

I'm spent from all this direction I've been receiving and she gets the towel and wipes me down. Then, with her bare-ass and me in a towel, we head off to the shower room. She grabs a bottle and tells me to open my hands. "Wash with this." More fucking orders. Sweetie, the war's over. I'm on furlough.

I take some of this "soap" in my hands and lather up my horn. Ten seconds later, while she's squatting, washing herself off, I let out what must have been a blood-curdling scream. WTF is this shit? It feels like my wick has been dipped in a bowl of kimchi! I'm fucking on fire!

She says, "This very good, honey." I say, "Yeah for torturing POW's." I ask her what kind of K-shit is this? She says, "Look, made in USA.'' Yeah, By Koreans! Jesus Christ! I turn the water to the Antarctica setting and cool my package.

We go back to the room and, both bare-ass, she starts throwing side kicks and front kicks my way. Now, I haven't taken this much abuse since Sandy worked at Avalon but I manage to side step everything she throws my way and while I'm doing this, I mention that my shoulder still hurts. She stops with the TKD demonstration and starts showing me shoulder exercises.

Yeah, yeah, I do all that shit already and then some. This is an old injury acting up, help me. She says, "Try Tae Kwon Do honey. Strong outside, quiet inside." I say, "That's my problem, years of Shotokan and boxing have shot my shoulder." She says, "Next time, you try new beautiful girl, she help you."

Ah, the old bait and switch. We get dressed and she leads me out. Pops a mint in my mouth and I head off into the sunset, $160 lighter, shoulder (which feels much better today) still aching and wondering WTF am I thinking? Perfection leaves town for a while and I can't cool my fucking jets?

Home to watch some UFC shit and a deep, peaceful sleep.

If you want to know the place that was closed, the place I ended up, who "old favorite" is and who "another girl" is, PM me. No going public with this shit anymore. The climate is not ripe.

Last night was at least a most fascinating adventure. It was the first time I let the girl run the whole show and I must say, I had an interesting session which went over the hour, including the fitness demonstration.

WhenWhen
07-23-08, 22:45
that was supposed to be a PM

I'd love to get the scoop. Where is this place and who are the girls?
Thanks

Bad Dawg
07-26-08, 02:35
My nominee for "Post of the Week"!

SH, would appreciate it if you could PM me the names of the places mentioned in your excellent post.

Ditto what you say about SH's wordy but quality report, Mighty S, and welcome back to the forums!
I think you would agree we should honor Sarang by putting his works on the "Reports of Distinction" board in this section General CT Reports.

Thanks, MS and SH for all your great reports, leadership and inspirations over the years.
[Now I'm feeling old!, Oyveh!

Sarang Haeyo
07-26-08, 14:54
Ditto what you say about SH's wordy but quality report, Mighty S, and welcome back to the forums!
I think you would agree we should honor Sarang by putting his works on the "Reports of Distinction" board in this section General CT Reports.

Thanks, MS and SH for all your great reports, leadership and inspirations over the years.
[Now I'm feeling old!, Oyveh!but I've only been on this site for two years! Don't go making me feel old too (even though I am).

Hey Meriden LE: suck my dick!

Christ, I'm pissed.

When In Vegas
07-27-08, 19:04
Rainy day material. I love how the mom jams the plumber's dick in her daughter.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=masterwanker2008_05_23_1_part3.wmv

Later,
Vegas

Gothic Bbw
07-27-08, 21:41
Rainy day material. I love how the mom jams the plumber's dick in her daughter.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=masterwanker2008_05_23_1_part3.wmv

Later,
Vegas
I still prefer mine
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=new_twos_026.avi
A laugh is always good on a rainy day ;) I still can't believe it got in my eye.

When In Vegas
07-27-08, 22:30
Well, that's no contest. There's no competing with a classic

I still prefer mine
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=new_twos_026.avi
A laugh is always good on a rainy day ;) I still can't believe it got in my eye.

Sarang Haeyo
07-28-08, 07:09
Well, that's no contest. There's no competing with a classic
You want a classic? http://www.2girls1...ahhhh, screw it.

After three days of feeling homicidal, I had a most excellent time yesterday in the late afternoon/early evening.

My 90 (ninety) minute visit with a couple of, what I thought to be, long lost providers left me with the most serene disposition I've had in a few weeks. I no longer wish to seek and destroy.

I apologize for my rant on the Bridgeport thread and for my tirade on the Meriden thread.

I hope you all will forgive me, if not, c'est la vie.

Olde Salt
07-29-08, 09:03
http://www.coyoteblog.com/coyote_blog/2008/07/learning-to-lov.html

Spend a half hour with this video before you step outside again.

Surferd
07-29-08, 09:36

Spend a half hour with this video before you step outside again.Outstanding!

He speaks the truth.

Sarang Haeyo
07-29-08, 10:40

Spend a half hour with this video before you step outside again.
Don't want to feel like Rodney Dangerfield? Just do this:

If questioned by LE, say absolutely NOTHING without your attorney present. NOTHING!!!!

IrishMale
07-29-08, 16:01
Great advice. I would really have been interested in seeing exactly what the police officer said. Just as the mic was passed on to him, the video ended. It would have been especially interesting if he in fact agreed with the speaker.

Tommy13
07-29-08, 18:59
You have to be appraised of your Miranda rights and given a chance to waive them prior to any statement you make can be used against you.

The trick is voluntarily saying something effectively waives your right to remain silent. Cops don't have to record your statement either and any statement you make that is considered voluntary will be admitted as a confession.

Cops even will try to use silence as a means to show consciousness of guilt as well to articulate probable cause.

But as a general rule, don't say anything to anyone. Make it clear that you are not waiving any right to remain silent. You never HAVE to say anything to anyone without legal counsel present.

Garthy
07-29-08, 21:14
Great advice. I would really have been interested in seeing exactly what the police officer said. Just as the mic was passed on to him, the video ended. It would have been especially interesting if he in fact agreed with the speaker.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6014022229458915912

Tom1326
07-30-08, 11:59
You have to be appraised of your Miranda rights and given a chance to waive them prior to any statement you make can be used against you.

That is not quite accurate.

Before your Miranda rights kick in you have to be in police custody. And what constitutes "custody" is a tricky question that is often the subject of hearings etc. If you are not in custody at the time of the statement, anything you say can be admitted even without a Miranda warning.

The trick is voluntarily saying something effectively waives your right to remain silent. Cops don't have to record your statement either and any statement you make that is considered voluntary will be admitted as a confession.

Cops even will try to use silence as a means to show consciousness of guilt as well to articulate probable cause.

That last sentence is not quite accurate. A suspect's silence is not admissible because everyone has a constitutional right to remain silent in the face of police questioning and if that silence could be used against you then that right would be meaningless.

But as a general rule, don't say anything to anyone. Make it clear that you are not waiving any right to remain silent. You never HAVE to say anything to anyone without legal counsel present.

One possible approach is to simply say: "I would like to speak with an attorney before speaking with you, sir...." And then be ready to fend off the counter statements from LEO, "Why do you want to go and complicate things and get a lawyer when all I want to know is ...." Technically, the interview is supposed to end immediately upon your request for a lawyer, but we all know that LEO does not abide technicalities all that well.

When In Vegas
07-30-08, 22:25
So we have a Tommy13 and Tom1326?! Are you guys cousins?

Vegas

WhenWhen
07-31-08, 09:29
don't have time to fill in the details. Will try to later

WhenWhen
07-31-08, 09:32
same; will fill in later

Member #3948
07-31-08, 19:30
I finally had the oppertunity to view the viedos provided by Salty and Garethy. Excellent advice, great information most of which I hope I never have to use...

WhenWhen thanks for the pictures. Ct dosn't have many mongers willing to share photos so it is allways a pleasure. REPRESENT!

Steel Blue

MHO
07-31-08, 22:22
Thanks for the pictures. Look forward to the details but your pics already tell 14K words.

WhenWhen
08-01-08, 12:42
again - will try to fill in the blanks later

WhenWhen
08-01-08, 12:45
enjoy these, too

R Consultant
08-01-08, 15:59
Since most of the family I have is in Bristol and Hartford I dont recall any cuties like this one. So you have got a HOT ONE here. When I travel up that way I can hope to get as lucky.

Nice work!

enjoy these, too

WhenWhen
08-07-08, 11:53
I can fill in some of the information, but not all. pics are numbered from left to right and top to bottom (e.g., 1-5 top row and 6 to 10 second row).

Post 552: The first and seventh pic is the same girl. She's a skinny little spinner East of the river. I wouldn't repeat. Not very sociable and everything was a chore. Pics 2 and 10: This was a girl that advertised in the Advocate a while back (Hot horny housewives). she was cool; pretty nice body, fun attitude. Had her girlfriend with her, but wouldn't join us for free.
pics 3, 6 9: Butter in Waterbury. No teeth. Good hummer.
pic 4 and 8: friend of mine.
pic 5 - takeout effort, but can't share details here.

Post 553: pic 1: same girl from the advocate ad. Pick 2 and 3 are of the spinner east of the river. 4 is the takeout girl again.

Post 556: PM me for info on the girl in pics 1, 4, 5, 6 ,7, and 8. I can't give too much info on her publicly. Pics 2 and 7 are of Josey in Waterbury. See my post about her from 09/20/07.

Post 557:
pics 1, 5, 6, 7: again - PM me.
pic # 2: spinner from East of the river.
pics 3,4, and 8: Josey again.

sorry for the delay and the confusion.

When In Vegas
08-07-08, 13:20
I had to go into split screen mode to line things up :-) Nice job WW.
Didn't realize you had pics of good ol Butter. She gave the best head I have ever had

I can fill in some of the information, but not all. pics are numbered from left to right and top to bottom (e.g., 1-5 top row and 6 to 10 second row).

Post 552: The first and seventh pic is the same girl. She's a skinny little spinner East of the river. I wouldn't repeat. Not very sociable and everything was a chore. Pics 2 and 10: This was a girl that advertised in the Advocate a while back (Hot horny housewives). she was cool; pretty nice body, fun attitude. Had her girlfriend with her, but wouldn't join us for free.
pics 3, 6 9: Butter in Waterbury. No teeth. Good hummer.
pic 4 and 8: friend of mine.
pic 5 - takeout effort, but can't share details here.

Post 553: pic 1: same girl from the advocate ad. Pick 2 and 3 are of the spinner east of the river. 4 is the takeout girl again.

Post 556: PM me for info on the girl in pics 1, 4, 5, 6 ,7, and 8. I can't give too much info on her publicly. Pics 2 and 7 are of Josey in Waterbury. See my post about her from 09/20/07.

Post 557:
pics 1, 5, 6, 7: again - PM me.
pic # 2: spinner from East of the river.
pics 3,4, and 8: Josey again.

sorry for the delay and the confusion.

CT Dude
08-24-08, 23:26
According to this article, paying for play with a credit card could negatively affect your credit. As could retreading your tires.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Banking/YourCreditRating/YourLifestyleMayHurtCreditScore.aspx

"I won't retire, but I might retread." - Grandpa Green

J Pappa
09-02-08, 00:32
I drove by the old Posh Spa and there was a Grand RE-Opening sign on the building but the new sign just says Nail&Spa no Posh.

Sarang Haeyo
09-02-08, 16:33
I drove by the old Posh Spa and there was a Grand RE-Opening sign on the building but the new sign just says Nail&Spa no Posh.
Korean owner, Hispanic staff. Nothing to write home about. Renovated waiting area. Nothing's happening there and if it does, STFU about it.

Gothic Bbw
09-12-08, 21:21
guys, repeats and new, I NEED you to answer this call!

book me up tomorrow, allllll day, and even possibly tonight!

I find myself in need of you and i promise flawless service, please call me 860 634 6815 asap!

I will not receive emails or msgs, only phone calls!

you know im worth it, 200 hr 150 hh and 150 rub downs please don't hesitate I need your help right now!

KantDelay
09-12-08, 22:15

I find myself in need of you and i promise flawless service, please call me 860 634 6815 asap!

you know im worth it, 200 hr 150 hh and 150 rub downs please don't hesitate I need your help right now!

Good luck Goth - even though we never managed to get together you're still way cool in my book

Paco Q
09-13-08, 18:46
That's really what this is more than anything, but if life demands that I not come back I won't be. I've moved from CT seeing as how I have found a better job in northern MA.

So in short, I definitely want to thank my fellow hobbyists in CT; it's been fun, and your advice/help was always useful. I'll be around here in CT on weekends at times, but it will be mostly to visit family. But you know never know what I might find down here again. ;)

It's been fun folks. Time to hit up the MA boards. :)

Mighty Spearsman
09-14-08, 01:47

you know I'm worth it, 200 hr 150 hh and 150 rub downs please don't hesitate I need your help right now!
Yes, I know that you are worth it!

I sent you a PM two weeks ago but never heard back. Just curious - since you obviously have Internet access, why don't you check (or respond to)your PMs?

Will try to call you Monday, I'm tied up this weekend. Look forward to seeing you mid-day Monday :D

Bad Dawg
09-15-08, 00:32
Yes, I know that you are worth it!
I sent you a PM two weeks ago but never heard back. Just curious - since you obviously have Internet access, why don't you check (or respond to)your PMs?
Will try to call you Monday, I'm tied up this weekend. Look forward to seeing you mid-day Monday :D

Mighty S - check the Gothic BBW thread in this general reports section and you will understand why she might not have responded. If any member knows of any way we could help her out of this bind please let us know, she has been such a great and loyal friend to all of us, we owe her! Even Sarang might have some important advice to help her.

Member #3948
09-18-08, 08:53
Most here know already that mongering in general is a hit or miss business now days. The daytime hunt is good if you know when, where and what time. Some here hunt at the wrong times, and then say they find nothing. I am sure they do find nada because you have to take the time to check an area first. Take a ride by and see whats out and what streets and what time they are available. Most gals doing street work are looking for a rock, a drink or whatever turns there crank at the time.

Some want a quick score before they dose at the clinic and others just want a ride with some extras available upon request. You can not read this board one day and go out and score on every trip. You like anything have to take the time to watch the area and who and what's going on.

"BROKEN RECORD? " sounds like it, because some new guys, non frequent posters seem to ask the same questions that's why I keep telling the same old same. I could post here a hundred times a week and flood the scene with lots of area info, but as we all know you have to keep some pearls to yourself. I never post any encounters I have with LE because they can easily check there records and see who and why someone was stopped in any area at any time. Never forget the all talk and they all know whats going on around them.

I am sure they all know who is posting on CL and where they are working from. I would rather take my chances giving a gal a ride than walking out of a hotel room, apt, house, or tent. Rides might be just that, but 30-60 minutes in a drug house or hotel will be hard to explain.

CL gals doing out calls are great because you get the room and then you close the door and leave. They get in and out with little drama and you remain an unidentified client. No boyfriends in the bathroom, no hidden cameras, no dope and all is well.

I would never recommend giving out any more personal info than a quick peek at a DL, OR ID. This shit of giving out phone numbers, work numbers, and all the other shit is just not worth the the stretch. If you find a gal wanting all that just pass her by and find another that tickles your fancy. After all they have all your info and you have not 1 thing on them. If your gonna gamble like that you deserve anything you get.

These gals have a short window of opportunity both street workers and high end escorts. You never know how and when they will be in a jackpot. Ether with police or a PI or some other moped up situation.

Never let anybody exit your ride and then return for a date. This puts you in a very bad situation with the law. If the gal scored her dope she will do anything to jam you up if the cops stop you. Most will empty the dope on the floor before they get pulled from the car. What you gonna tell the cop when he asks you "who belongs to this"!

Never get in a pissing contest with any gals at any time over money. They have the upper hand in most cases. The law needs to know nothing about you and keep it that way. If you get taken by a gal call it a learning experience and find another. Report it here so others will head the warning. They can say anything and will, so be careful.

Spend the time, look around and get all the info you can before making your choice.

B. B.I got this from the Boston section if anyone is interrested.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
09-25-08, 07:07
Why are we being moderated before our posts are posted? Is it just me being punished or did someone in our CT forum piss off the powers that be?

Steel Blue <----Just wondering.

Big Ten Inch
09-25-08, 15:41
This been going on for a few week's now, I belive it these newbee asking to many question on what, where and when.

That's why I been holding off on reports of the ladies of the evening, I have a funny feeln these newbee are workn for leo or telln them what going on.

Mr. Wtby
09-25-08, 19:05
sorry Steel, Jackson and Carol love me more!

Why are we being moderated before our posts are posted? Is it just me being punished or did someone in our CT forum piss off the powers that be?

Steel Blue <----Just wondering.

Garthy
09-27-08, 19:23
Clearly the reason is that you guys have no useful information whatsoever (unlike all those other posters).

That must the reason...

Suitribe
10-04-08, 18:49
My posts show up right away.

Garthy
10-05-08, 19:31
My posts show up right away.

See?!? Supports my theory

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:03
test - if it works, here are a series of photos I've taken over the last several months.

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:07
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:19
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:27
I'll just keep posting them

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:35
more here ............

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:36
sorry - last ones didn't upload

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:46
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 17:52
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 18:01
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 18:09
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 18:23
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 18:31
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 18:37
here are more

WhenWhen
10-10-08, 18:44
here are more

WhenWhen
10-11-08, 07:35
This is the end - I'm pretty sure

WhenWhen
10-11-08, 07:42
This should be it.

Member #5805
10-11-08, 09:13
Why is it a hindrance? All you have to do is skip past them if you don't want to view them. No one is forced to view them.

While it is easy to move past the photos the bigger problem is that there is no WHO,WHAT,WHERE and WHEN.

I'd be really interested in finding out the particulars of the lady(ies?) in the photos.

Member #3948
10-11-08, 10:21
agreed - too many pics of the same thing over and over - clogging up the pic board = like three pages worth...Do not listen to this over opinionated poster. My advice is for him to go back to his opinion and Columbus section where he is probably welcome. I don't know for sure I lost interest when I saw he posts mostly criticism. As for the rest if you don't like looking at pussy close your eyes.

Keep them cumming Whenwhen. The Ct boards have few pictures to spice things up. There is no such thing as "over kill" when it comes to porn. Oh, a few number from these lovely ladies would be appreciated!

Steel Blue

Trick Williams
10-11-08, 11:23
Great pics Whenwhen, I see your the only one really holding shit down in Connecticut LOL!!! Dont concern yourself with too much negative feedback... If the moderator has a problem with your post, he'll let you know.. All other negative feedback, comes with being a top poster in your area.. Ignore it, and keep up the good work.

WhenWhen
10-11-08, 11:56
i don't mind the negative feedback - actually - I agree with some of the comments. I also like to have the details behind the pics, but I'm on a tight time frame to use the computer (not much privacy, here) and can't take the time. In the future, I'll select fewer pics to post and give as much background as possible.

Great pics Whenwhen, I see your the only one really holding shit down in Connecticut LOL!!! Dont concern yourself with too much negative feedback... If the moderator has a problem with your post, he'll let you know.. All other negative feedback, comes with being a top poster in your area.. Ignore it, and keep up the good work.

Admin
10-13-08, 01:10
Greetings everyone,

I can't believe this. With all the work I have to do to keep this forum under control, now some guys are complaining that somebody posted too many photos?

Guys, it's possible that Whenwhen posted some similar photos, and possibly even some photos twice, but that's hardly a violation of the Forum's Photo Policy.

Anyway, if you don't like his photos, just add him to your "Ignore List" and you'll never see his posts again.

Thanks,

Jackson

When In Vegas
10-13-08, 15:00
Nice work WhenWhen. Post as many pics as you want, who cares what these numb nuts have to say.

Vegas

Jack Ryan
10-13-08, 17:16
WhenWhen
Keep posting the pictures. A picture is a 1000 words.

Thanks
Jack

Doh Man
10-15-08, 09:45
Ya whenwhen! Great job! I mean stories are great but looking at the pictures is awesome. Don't let the people get you down, keep taking those fine digital specimens!

Garthy
10-15-08, 13:20
Thanks for those. I am too chicken to do photos anymore.

What's her name? Suckcock OCumma? (sorry-- that joke was bad, but I am hoping Steel appreciated it).

CTPilot9876
10-17-08, 18:02
Raid in Bridheport

CookyJar,

As far as I'm concerned Debra would be a definite date in my book. As your aware my first and only "Phili mission" was a date with Nicole.

To reiterate, nice kid but my date with her was a nightmare.

OldSchool62

At times, "OldFool"...

Oh, BTW. Hit a strip club in Bridgeport, CT. Two weeks ago; "Pleasant Moments" (Which actually got raided on Friday - glad I was not there! - heres' the police raid article for those curious mongers)...

http://www.connpost.com/localnews/ci_10689527

Anyway, have always had crappy service in the Bport strip clubs. So, decided to go to Pleasant Moments two weeks ago on a Sunday. Met a beutiful Latina; "Lady".

35 years old, Brazilian, damn near 10 body. Back room for 60, no rush. Overall experience: A++

Doesn't mean I will keep experimenting with the The strip club scene; just got lucky. Hope "Lady" was not one of the girls who got caught up in the raid.

J Pappa
10-18-08, 12:01
Does any one have any info on the girl Dolly? She was working at Kahoots in Vernon and the Blue. Huge natural t*ts, bigger girl but not a real fat girl dark hair hispanic looks more white? She got into porn but I didn't know if she came back around the area to Dance.

MHO
10-18-08, 13:26
Great posts

Zippy2853
10-20-08, 18:04
Jolly..I remember Dolly...lol

I seen hers in Bridgeport a couple times years ago. Yea she got into porn...send a couple movies...

love to see her again.

Sinergy69
10-21-08, 17:30
I recently heard Dolly was in RI and working from there, in fact I recall as recently as as last month someone said they saw a CL ad with her photo advertising out of the Hartford Area.

Jolly..I remember Dolly...lol

I seen hers in Bridgeport a couple times years ago. Yea she got into porn...send a couple movies...

love to see her again.

J Pappa
10-23-08, 14:32
I would love to meet up with her again. I know that some of the old ads on Cl with her she reported was a scam and not her just someone with her picture and a RI phone number. She can be seen on the Bang Brothers website. Anyone with any info on where shes working in RI if she is would be great. Thanks in advance. Stay safe out there, there was another bust in New Haven.

Newtster69
10-23-08, 16:41
I would love to meet up with her again. I know that some of the old ads on Cl with her she reported was a scam and not her just someone with her picture and a RI phone number. She can be seen on the Bang Brothers website. Anyone with any info on where shes working in RI if she is would be great. Thanks in advance. Stay safe out there, there was another bust in New Haven.Is this the same Dolly? This girl looks just like a dancer i used to see in CT.

http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=333680135

Newtster

Codeblue
10-23-08, 17:15
Stopped in the usual spot for a massage and sauna late yesterday aft. LE was active in the neighborhood. Stopped 2 cars; 1 with a young man and a woman (didn't recognize her), and another with a solo guy in a car cruising one of the back streets on the usual route. Not sure what was going on, but be careful.

Codeblue
10-23-08, 17:17
Last post meant for Danbury board.

Zippy2853
10-23-08, 18:28
Yes new....that was/is her

Stoner
10-24-08, 18:45
Dolly got into porn, eh??? Whoddathunkit. LOL.

She gives great head, thats for damn sure. She always went back and forth between New Haven and Vernon, with occassional runs through Mr. Happy.

I'd be shocked to hear she's in RI, considering her circumstances. Have they improved that much for her? Or has it got far worse?

The Novice
10-24-08, 20:43
Does any one have any info on the girl Dolly? She was working at Kahoots in Vernon and the Blue. Huge natural t*ts, bigger girl but not a real fat girl dark hair hispanic looks more white? She got into porn but I didn't know if she came back around the area to Dance.

Yes she got into porn, a few smaller company's and now BB. Her ******* page lists LA as location, but who knows. And BTW....those are oh so not natural tits! Frankly I was never thrilled enough with her LD at Blue to pursue more, but she looks good on film!!

TN

J Pappa
10-25-08, 11:06
I'm with Stoner. She did give great head and I never had a bad experience due to her maybe with managers watching the cameras at Kahoots. The cameras are just an extra inconvenience of a club with hardly any business.

Toady
11-06-08, 14:09
This was just reported on the radio.

http://www.wtic.com/Connecticut--Other-States-Cracking-Down-on--Craigs/3270548

Hartford, Conn. (AP) _ The Web site Craigslist says it will crack down on ads for prostitution. It is doing so as part of an agreement with attorneys general in 40 states.

Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal says the deal will require people who post ''erotic services'' ads on Craigslist to provide a working phone number and pay a fee with a valid credit card. The Web site will provide that information to law enforcement if subpoenaed to do so.

BigDickRick
11-14-08, 00:11
Anyone find a replacement formy favorite AMP in meriden that closed? Best we great and being from ma. It was the closest to me. Please let me know if another has opened.

GordonFreeman
11-14-08, 16:54
Anyone find a replacement formy favorite AMP in meriden that closed? Best we great and being from ma. It was the closest to me. Please let me know if another has opened.

Keep driving and head to Star in New Haven.

Better Bitter
11-15-08, 15:50
Hi,

I'm new to the board and this is my first post. I'm still trying to get a feel for it. I have been in CT for about 5 years now and before that North NJ/NYC.

I still haven't figured out where I should be going. I have spent most of my time at Centerfolds and afterhours at Gold Club Connection but I have been to most of the clubs in the area.

I have always liked the vibe at Centerfolds but I don't see much talk about it. Something does seem off at times but nothing wose then some of the places I have been.

As far as other activities, Any spas I have been to in the area are all now closed and I have not done more then that. Not that I don't want to, I just don't know where to start.

I have been told that the easiest and safest in the area is just hanging out alone in Foxwoods. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks. I hope to add more in the future.

WhenWhen
12-01-08, 00:37
It isn't easy getting pics at an AMP, but it can be done. This place will go unnamed for obvious reasons. I'll be reluctant to share it's location with many people, just so you know in advance.

Anyway, the lady is very nice. She gave me the typical table shower, then let me give her a shower. I enjoyed getting behind her and rubbing my cock and balls in her face while aiming the nozzle at her pussy and asshole. She seemed to enjoy the jetstream.
Back in the room, I got a nice rubdown, then gave her anice rim and pussy licking. She appeared to have a true orgasm, as their wasn't the usual all of a sudden moaning and then' "ok - time's up" bullshit. Ended with a nice mish finale and left a happy camper.

Sammy Gib
12-01-08, 09:59
Has anybody had the chance to check out the new AMP in Salem?

I'm not sure what they offer or even if they offer.

Bubba261
12-07-08, 01:00
Interesting comment during tonight's Law and Order SVU. The cops were talking about how the internet has changed porn and the sex industry, and Munch mentioned "Two girls, one cup", a video made famous here by our old friend, Sarang.

Where is that guy, anyway? Anyone here from him lately?

JoefromCT
12-11-08, 00:20
Just curious if anyone knows of any sites or forums that provides info about "smokers". I love going to these parties and it seems that no matter where I attend one the people throwing the smoker must use the same agency for the girls. I just want to attend a smoker outside of the NH/Bridgeport area to see differant girls for a chance.

I know the people that throw these parties like to keep as little info under the radar as possibly so if you have any news on smokers feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Joe

Mighty Spearsman
12-15-08, 03:40
I think I found the famous Apple, who worked at Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury in 2006 (before they got busted) then at Bally's - New Hong Kong Spa in Ansonia in 2007.

I found her working at a place known as "C4Y" that is located in New York City, at 47th St & Time Square (Next to Sbarro, 2nd Floor). Telephone number is 347-820-8147

She's working under the name "Lin" and her service is every bit as good as it was when she was in CT - in fact, it was by far the best AMP session I've had in a long time.

Only downside is the price at C4Y: $200 plus an expected $40 tip to the girl, more expensive that the price in CT.

Curious to read if anyone else on this board is able to check her out soon.

Zippy2853
12-16-08, 18:04
AHH....smokers...I would love to hit one up also.

Jerdp01
12-17-08, 02:58
What are these "smokers" parties? What am I missing out on?

Shakedown
12-17-08, 12:07
Okay I'll bite. What is a smoker???

Geosaln
12-17-08, 17:08
Okay I'll bite. What is a smoker???

A Smoker is basically a stag with no one getting Married, it's just an excuse for a stag type party and I have been to a few doosies. Anyone been to one at the the old Bunny's in Bridgeport?

JoefromCT
12-17-08, 17:25
Anyone been to one at the the old Bunny's in Bridgeport?That is were I attended my very first smoker. Been hooked ever since.

Down Low
12-18-08, 01:43
I say we have a smoker!

Geosaln
12-18-08, 07:48
That is were I attended my very first smoker. Been hooked ever since.

Very fond memories from Bunny's, never seen so many willing Ladies in one place in my life as there.

JoefromCT
12-18-08, 09:18
I say we have a smoker!And SB on the Waterbery board knows alot of girls. We can cut cost by not going through an agency to hire the girls. Steel could probably start his own business.

BTW whatever happened to Bunny's? They go out of business?

Joe

Craven Morehed
12-18-08, 14:15
A Smoker is basically a stag with no one getting Married, it's just an excuse for a stag type party and I have been to a few doosies. Anyone been to one at the the old Bunny's in Bridgeport?

I have been to a couple where they were used to raise money for a softball team.

Heck like Down low said let's have our own smoker.

Member #3948
12-18-08, 17:14
After the story I just heard from GND and the story Garthy told me last week, I am wondering why anyone shares. Allways a few bad apples will spoil the group. I can gaurentee you that I can get 3-5 ladies to do a smoker and have before but that there will be thoes low rent mongers who take advantage spoil the fun.

Beware, if you do plan an event do it ONLY WITH THOES YOU KNOW PERSONALLY. Trust must be earned it is not a rite...

Steel Blue

Wanderer
12-19-08, 10:22
I say we have a smoker!
Showing my age...

Didn't a Fire Department get raided, when they held a Smoker as a fund raiser? Vaguely remember that from many moons ago..

Zippy2853
12-19-08, 17:54
The building still stands but I dont see anything going on there. I heard about the Bunny stories of the past though. Too bad they were before my time.

I would like to go to a smoker, haven't been to once since my college years and god damn they were a blast.

Funemail11
12-27-08, 10:24
Sorry to complain. But I'm going to. After weeks of searching in my usual, once fruitful haunts I have come up short. There is nothing in either Hartford or New Haven. I have been there mornings, afternoons, nights, late nights and all I can find are SW's that 10 steps below fuglies and drug dealers. Which brings me to my next complaint. Why can I drive around and see 10 drug dealers in the course of my loop. What are the cops doing? Are they buying this shit? What is the powder on the doughnuts anyway? Also how can it be economically viable to have three dealers on the same corner? I thought that it only worked for Starbucks.

So back to the point at hand; I was almost looking forward to the economic downturn. Being relatively young I've never seen this before but assumed it would happen and also assumed that there would be more desperation thus more SW's and lower prices, which meant that those of us with cash on hand could enjoy a sexually prosperous time that history had yet to see, and what do I get? Nothing.

I am ready to give up. Does anyone have any suggestions other than to go to hell for bringing the general mood of the board down a notch or two.

Sorry again for the complaining. I hope to report on some enjoyable times soon.

Member #3948
12-27-08, 13:37
Sorry to complain. But I'm going to. After weeks of searching in my usual, once fruitful haunts I have come up short. There is nothing in either Hartford or New Haven. I have been there mornings, afternoons, nights, late nights and all I can find are SW's that 10 steps below fuglies and drug dealers. Which brings me to my next complaint. Why can I drive around and see 10 drug dealers in the course of my loop. What are the cops doing? Are they buying this shit? What is the powder on the doughnuts anyway? Also how can it be economically viable to have three dealers on the same corner? I thought that it only worked for Starbucks.

So back to the point at hand; I was almost looking forward to the economic downturn. Being relatively young I've never seen this before but assumed it would happen and also assumed that there would be more desperation thus more SW's and lower prices, which meant that those of us with cash on hand could enjoy a sexually prosperous time that history had yet to see, and what do I get? Nothing.

I am ready to give up. Does anyone have any suggestions other than to go to hell for bringing the general mood of the board down a notch or two.

Sorry again for the complaining. I hope to report on some enjoyable times soon.

The answer to your questions is simple and also aggravating. Mongers on average are paying too much for services.

SWers have extra cash so they stay inside more. There is more cash to spend so of course there will be more dealers to accept their money. Cops are focused on the obvious and easy arrest. If I was going to get sued because I searched a black guy suspected of drugs just because he was black, I wouldn't go after him. They have family's to support also. Not to mention a SWer rarely carry a weapon.

The prices women are quoting here and on CL are hilarious. Of course this doesn't mean all. GND AND Stacy are both reasonable especially for what they offer.

100 car dates are a joke, 200 half hours and even 200 hours are laughable. It usually takes a guy (Mr. Wtby) 10 min to cum. Most shoot and run. Why do they pay? Embarrassed? Rich? Who the fuck knows but stop it. You are ruining our hobby.

I do not for a min fault a woman her right to ask for what ever she asks for but come on now fellas lets stick together. Lawyers and doctors have a good reason to ask for that kind of cash. Most here do not earn 200 an hour. If you do then I can understand spending it like water.

Think of it this way average hourly wage is probably 10-20 per hour. Skilled 50-75. Why throw away 3-10 hours of work for 5 min.

Ok since I make all the rules here (apologies Jackson) I here by decree this pricing structure:

SWers 20 head 40 full
Sugar Babies (SB)* 40 head 60 full tip when applicable
AMPS already set 60 in plus 100. Here is a perfect example of being able to relax in unrushed comfort, get a body wash and have a sexy lady care for your needs.
Escort* 50 head 100 full - Vegas or vacation spots can double the prices.
*Add 20 to 40 if they have their own place AND it is clean.

Now go forth and spend your cash wisely.

Steel Blue

Jack Ryan
12-27-08, 15:00
The answer to your questions is simple and also aggravating. Mongers on average are paying too much for services.

SWers have extra cash so they stay inside more. There is more cash to spend so of course there will be more dealers to accept their money. Cops are focused on the obvious and easy arrest. If I was going to get sued because I searched a black guy suspected of drugs just because he was black, I wouldn't go after him. They have family's to support also. Not to mention a SWer rarely carry a weapon.

The prices women are quoting here and on CL are hilarious. Of course this doesn't mean all. GND AND Stacy are both reasonable especially for what they offer.

100 car dates are a joke, 200 half hours and even 200 hours are laughable. It usually takes a guy (Mr. Wtby) 10 min to cum. Most shoot and run. Why do they pay? Embarrassed? Rich? Who the fuck knows but stop it. You are ruining our hobby.

I do not for a min fault a woman her right to ask for what ever she asks for but come on now fellas lets stick together. Lawyers and doctors have a good reason to ask for that kind of cash. Most here do not earn 200 an hour. If you do then I can understand spending it like water.

Think of it this way average hourly wage is probably 10-20 per hour. Skilled 50-75. Why throw away 3-10 hours of work for 5 min.

Ok since I make all the rules here (apologies Jackson) I here by decree this pricing structure:

SWers 20 head 40 full
AMPS already set 60 in plus 100. Here is a perfect example of being able to relax in unrushed comfort, get a body wash and have a sexy lady care for your needs.

Steel Blue

I have to agree with Steel except the extra 20 to 40. Also it depends on the number of pops and the amount of time. When I had an SB it varied from 80 to 120 depending and usualy 3 hours was 120 her place or mine with many pops. If I was going to see her nore than ounce a week in most cases I did then she would charge 50 for 2 pops. I would give her extra because she did this without me asking. With the ecomony being bad now only if we could get the providers to drop their donations to a reasonable rate. All mongors should always remember to negotiate donations and services prior. This way if you dont like the donation you can shop else where.

Jack

Stoner
12-27-08, 19:18
My man Steel knows his shit. But I must disagree on this one a bit.

SWs are obvious targets for the public and cops. Not everyone who drives down a street know a local from a local dealer. To some, I guess they both look like animals...but I refuse to digress from the problem.

One has to accept a few realities, Funemail11. The old days of many SW displaying their wares in hooker regalia are pretty much over...especially in New England. Every once in a while you may see something, but for the most part...especially in the winter time, you've got only the hard and jaded out there.

Another reality is that there used to be a lot of money to be made in pimping. I'm not condoning pimping, but I've long recognized that it takes a real prince of sleaze to bring out the best women. I really hate saying it, but its a truth that is self-evident. Very few of the chicks just leap out there without someone popping their moral cherry first.

Therefore, the game there has changed. Its not the same...it has moved from the city streets, and even the brick and mortart spots. LE was right to focus in on taking these guys out of the obvious equation.

I guarantee this...if and when LE wakes up and slaps the shit of the drug menace, you will see a structural end to street side prostitution. The ladies stroll near the watering hole folks. Thats why they are there.

But every where is taking it share of blows. Even the fabulous Scores has shut the fuck down. Brick and Mortar is also taking it on the chin.

I was down in Southington at Hollywood or whatever it is now. I was stunned to see a chick I've seen at Scores here in CT. She was introduced as
"new"...but whatever. Just BS to get folks to line up for her. (You gents who love young tite and white would be in love. Think her stage name she uses now is Heidi, or some shit.)

I can't think of a decent long standing non-AMP brothel on the entire Eastern seaboard that still operates with complete impunity and open door policy. One should not be shocked to see the streets decimated. I won't say its "ALL" moved to the net, because the hookers per city ratio really has still gone way down overall in the past 20 years.

The game has become more mobile and spreadout. That is the opposite of finding action on the streets. Ironically, you will find more quality street action of worth in 2nd and 3rd tier cities.

Garthy
12-27-08, 21:40
There is much more, I think to the decimation of the sex industry than just "hookers are an easy bust." I have also made the observation countless times that drug dealers (especially in my lovely Springfield) peddle their goods out in numbers in broad daylight (and, recently in convenience stores right in front of customers).

Yet civilized countries-- Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Canada all have a clean, safe, regulated sex industry which supports and protects both the clients and the workers... My brain is too tired to go on with it.

So, I will quickly switch gears to MY latest find. And man, is she something different. Found her at a club, but she is really like nothing I have sampled to date. Her body is awesome, but not the typical petite that Garthy loves. She has a lovely face which has had certain unique but compelling cosmetic alterations. Long, dark hair (LONG!) and a tiny bit of a belly which gives her a terrificly feminine figure (but not at all fat). She also has a belly ring and a whole mess of assorted bizarre tattoos.

She looks something like a cross between 1970's Cher, the Billy-Bob Thorton era Angelina and Blood Rayne the video game character. She has an intense sweetness and an "I gotta please my man" attitude crossed with a big streak of histrionic craziness all while managing to elicit a little girl lost empathy.

I find her uncanningly striking. When I visit her (at her somewhat dangerous incall location) here in the Nutmeg state she greets me always wearing something deliciously sexy and easy to remove. Think of the pastiche I described above wearing a Victoria's Secret version of the dress that Mrs Adams (from the Adam's Family) might wear. When that outfit is removed, the site is so incredibly enthralling and exhrillarating that I usually drop to my knees and begin kissing and caressing her PERFECT, unadulterated breasts and nipples and rubbing my hands all over her amazing body.

I haven't even told you about the 6 inch faux jeweled nails which must takes hours of meticulous preparation to appropriately adorn to impress.

Then come the acts. Acts of intense emotion and communion. Acts of savage animalistic passion, acts of tenderness warmth, acts of brutal physical exertion... All culminating in a Tempestuous orgasm which leaves my panting, sweating, quivering and drained...

And then for the denouement, back to tenderness... or craziness.

It's not a fusion I would attempt during the night hours. Bt day visits have been safe.

This girls is a glorious beauty to behold. I guarantee an experience which will blow your mind, blow (some but not all) of your wallet, blow you cock and blow you mind...

Stay clear of her Latin Kings boyfriend of course, as he will not get into a discussion of the moral faux pas in having a variety of kinky and powerful sex with his woman. No, he is much more likely to cut your balls from you frame, make a small incision in your neck just large enough to pull your tongue through, and then place the bloodied severed jewels into the space in you r mouth once filled by that small, snake-like organ. And then'll he'll start to really hurt you.

I think she lass takes the hobby in a whole new, devilishly dirty and surreal direction.

I am going back again tomorrow, Maybe I will let a few very brave souls try her as well. But they must have both fortitude and the wisdom to recognize true art when it is packaged uniquely,

WOW....

adieu

Wanderer
12-28-08, 01:48

SWers 20 head 40 full

Steel Blue

Now, wait a blue bloody second, Steel... We had this conversation years ago, about my spending 1.20 at AMPs.. Now, the 0.20 was well spent, and they earned it!

Yes, the 200-500 escorts are laughable.. But, that's the way they see themselves, and usually politicos, Lawyers, and business men (which, I'm guessing neither of us are.) are their prime targets.. they're the candy their wives won't give them.. of course they'll spend that much.. Can we? hell, At prices like that, HH would swallow my paycheck whole! and give me nothing in return.

I've run into a few sw's who try hussling for 0.60 to 0.80.. And most are just spoiled brats, looking for their next score.. Last time I was quoted that high, I told the girl here's 5.. go get a cup of coffee, you're deaming! and use the change for a reality check.

The last few SW's I encountered, right off the bat, not verbally, but quoted in a subtle way, 0.6 for fs, and I said no-thanks.. One, I whittled down to 0.40, but she took the money and ran.. Never again!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Tommy13
12-28-08, 03:08
While I would get laughed at for spending 200+ on an escort, I must say that I have had mostly "worth the money" experiences.

What I mostly like is the convenience and professionalism. I have met some girls that were SW types who were clingy and calling me unsolicitted which bugs the fuck out of me. But I have used some escorts who would get dressed up just the way I wanted, do just about anything I could ask, give me 2-4 shots and never overstayed their welcome or asked for more than was expected.

I realize this board is for more alternative experiences than the regular old escorts offering themselves off eros etc. But it works for me and I think for the most part the high priced girls I have been were worth it.

But to each their own. I'm a proponent of pursuing the angle that satisfies you the most. I mean, every once in a while a SW strikes my fancy or going to a B'Port club. The only outlet that isn't my thing is the AMP scene, but that's because I; m not into asian chics.

Hari Seldon
12-28-08, 10:10
I agree with Tommy13, there is more than the SW or AMP scene. Additional benefit is less probability of a run-in with Uncle Leo. If you haven't, save up and try it once - but do your homework.

And at least once before you die, take a trip to Germany/Switzerland for the
FKK clubs. Montreal/Toronto is not quite in the same class, but closer & cheaper.

Bud Waiter
12-28-08, 11:11
While I would get laughed at for spending 200+ on an escort, I must say that I have had mostly "worth the money" experiences.

What I mostly like is the convenience and professionalism. I have met some girls that were SW types who were clingy and calling me unsolicitted which bugs the fuck out of me. But I have used some escorts who would get dressed up just the way I wanted, do just about anything I could ask, give me 2-4 shots and never overstayed their welcome or asked for more than was expected.

I realize this board is for more alternative experiences than the regular old escorts offering themselves off eros etc. But it works for me and I think for the most part the high priced girls I have been were worth it.

But to each their own. I'm a proponent of pursuing the angle that satisfies you the most. ..................
Exactly! The world of the $200 woman who is clean, well dressed, intelligent, in shape, has a car, and has a lower volume is a world far removed from the drug addict SW. So I pay the price.

Stiffy
12-28-08, 14:05
I've been following the pricing dicussions. But here's the facts from a marketing point of view.

The law of supply and demand applies. The greater the supply the lower the price. The higher the demand. The higher the price.

Here's the factors. Women out of work needing extra cash, increases supply. Guys out of work with less cash, lessening demand.

Police raids and crackdowns have done little to decrease supply as known to all of us.

So, why are prices getting so high. Simple answer. Because WE LET IT.

I'm not against paying extra for quality service. I'll pay more for a better TV, for a fancier restaurant. But we now have options.

The service must start getting better for the ladies to warrant the higher pay or they must reduce pricing to intice us to try their services.

Simple economics. Let's starting thinking with both our heads.

Jack Ryan
12-28-08, 15:32
I've been following the pricing dicussions. But here's the facts from a marketing point of view.

The law of supply and demand applies. The greater the supply the lower the price. The higher the demand. The higher the price.

Here's the factors. Women out of work needing extra cash, increases supply. Guys out of work with less cash, lessening demand.

Police raids and crackdowns have done little to decrease supply as known to all of us.

So, why are prices getting so high. Simple answer. Because WE LET IT.

I'm not against paying extra for quality service. I'll pay more for a better TV, for a fancier restaurant. But we now have options.

The service must start getting better for the ladies to warrant the higher pay or they must reduce pricing to intice us to try their services.

Simple economics. Let's starting thinking with both our heads.

You hit the nail on the head.

Jack

When In Vegas
12-28-08, 19:23
She sounds hot Garthy but damm that's some serious risk to take. maybe we are all taking the same risk without knowing it but to to willingly risk your life?!

Stay clear of her Latin Kings boyfriend of course, as he will not get into a discussion of the moral faux pas in having a variety of kinky and powerful sex with his woman. No, he is much more likely to cut your balls from you frame, make a small incision in your neck just large enough to pull your tongue through, and then place the bloodied severed jewels into the space in you r mouth once filled by that small, snake-like organ. And then'll he'll start to really hurt you.

I think she lass takes the hobby in a whole new, devilishly dirty and surreal direction.

I am going back again tomorrow,

Garthy
12-28-08, 20:58
She sounds hot Garthy but damm that's some serious risk to take. maybe we are all taking the same risk without knowing it but to to willingly risk your life?!

Do you indulge in the hobby? Do you consider the risk of having your name in the paper, an arrest on your record, your coworkers and family knowing of you indulgences?

I suppose we all take the risk...

Tom1326
12-28-08, 23:31
If we aren't careful, LE may try to bust us with anti-trust and price-fixing violations. :)

SR Only
12-29-08, 00:04
If we aren't careful, LE may try to bust us with anti-trust and price-fixing violations. :)

We'll have Spitzer defend us.

Stoner
12-29-08, 08:48
Supply and demand? Come on, people? Supply and demand is a theory folks that has some severe requirements.

It --requires-- a competitive environment between states or across the nation. There is none in the U.S. In fact, you are dealing with an issue of some interesting substitutes. As the price of the "hobby" goes up the quantity demanded of the other more substitutable forms of adult entertainment increase.

I can also say with good certainty, that as more "supply" becomes available on CL, the streets, wherever, "demand" (i.e. the number of whoremongers patrolling) does not increase to take up extra supply. Its not like its advertised....for the most part.

Hmmm...I do wonder though. How are new consumers made in this game? That, I think, would be some interesting research for a Economics Grad student.

David Mugisha
12-30-08, 16:05
Supply and demand? Come on, people? Supply and demand is a theory folks that has some severe requirements.

It --requires-- a competitive environment between states or across the nation. There is none in the U.S. In fact, you are dealing with an issue of some interesting substitutes. As the price of the "hobby" goes up the quantity demanded of the other more substitutable forms of adult entertainment increase.

I can also say with good certainty, that as more "supply" becomes available on CL, the streets, wherever, "demand" (i.e. the number of whoremongers patrolling) does not increase to take up extra supply. Its not like its advertised....for the most part.

Hmmm...I do wonder though. How are new consumers made in this game? That, I think, would be some interesting research for a Economics Grad student.Stiffy is on point. Look at what Hobbyists in Houston dine on for 1.0 HH and 1.5HR. And her reviews are very good.

http://houston.craigslist.org/ers/974358834.html

There is however a slight twist to the hobby type of demand. It is not like the demand for say apples. When hobby demand hits it kind of has a need to be satisfied in a short time frame. It not uncommon that standards have been compromised to satisfy immediate demand from the swollen lower head. Providers have that advantage but hobbyists can fight back by knowing and insisting on standard prices set in here by several big heads coming together. Go Cartel.

When In Vegas
12-31-08, 11:28
Saw this in one of the other threads. Check out the last 15 seconds.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=745237&postcount=3455

Sinergy69
12-31-08, 12:32
We'll have Spitzer defend us.

You mean Client #9, Don't You?

Geosaln
12-31-08, 13:06

Well now that just sucks. Find a Dunkin Donuts and leave everyone else alone.

Nuttmeg
12-31-08, 13:23
Well now that just sucks. Find a Dunkin Donuts and leave everyone else alone.
well, we have suspected as much for a while now...

Wolfman Jack
12-31-08, 15:25

It's a known fact that LE has been using this website for years, and still continue to do so, to gain intel on the happenings of the activities in their towns. They've admitted as much during the Waterbury AMP raids/closures of a few years ago, and I also recall a quote from some high ranking official in Bridgeport as to their raids of Teddy's and PM. They're not stupid, they know and always have known what's been going on in these places, but this site gives them probable cause to justify the raids/warrants/etc. Like I've been saying for years, loose lips sink ships.

Jack Ryan
12-31-08, 15:44

This is for all the LE that read this board. Why dont all LE start going after the real criminals like drug dealers, croocked politians, and big big bussiness that took millions of $$ from their customer ie Wall ST or the mortgage companies that loaned to people that should of not had a mortgage but have lost their house.

Jack

Tommy13
12-31-08, 18:44
This is for all the LE that read this board. Why dont all LE start going after the real criminals like drug dealers, croocked politians, and big big bussiness that took millions of $$ from their customer ie Wall ST or the mortgage companies that loaned to people that should of not had a mortgage but have lost their house.

JackReal criminal work is left to the feds. The local cops like to do the easy stuff like busting AMPs and racially profile drivers for broken tail lights.

As for using this forum to gather probable cause. Relying on a forum post for PC to get a warrant wouldn't rise above reasonable suspicion. For an arrest to hold up the PC used to base a conviction would be based on what happened in the room. If an arrest was based solely on posts from this forum then the charges would end up getting nolled.

One of the problems is that any sort of asian sauna or massage parlor is automatically suspect right out the gate even if there isn't anything going on. I don't know if Alpha was ever busted, I never went there and it closed before I got into the hobby. But I wonder if it was able to keep a lower profile because it marketed itself as more of a private club than a massage parlor.

Maybe AMPs should start doing soem more market research and focus groups.

Garthy
12-31-08, 20:05

Jack

You're joking, right? And why doesn't the 50% - 60% I pay in taxes go to fixing roads, paying for healthcare, educating the next generation, cleaning the water and the soil?

Because we are a fascist country now...

Jack Ryan
12-31-08, 20:09
You're joking, right? And why doesn't the 50% - 60% I pay in taxes go to fixing roads, paying for healthcare, educating the next generation, cleaning the water and the soil?

Because we are a fascist country now...

Just wait until Jan 20 then just hand over your whole paycheck to Uncle Sam. We keep electing these fools who take most of our paycheck to give to the richer.

Jack

Tommy13
01-01-09, 00:33

Because we are a fascist country now...If you're paying 50-60% in taxes you need to fire your accountant. Hang onto some receipts or something, deduct that shit. Section 62 of the tax code.

Geosaln
01-01-09, 19:57
Real criminal work is left to the feds. The local cops like to do the easy stuff like busting AMPs and racially profile drivers for broken tail lights.

As for using this forum to gather probable cause. Relying on a forum post for PC to get a warrant wouldn't rise above reasonable suspicion. For an arrest to hold up the PC used to base a conviction would be based on what happened in the room. If an arrest was based solely on posts from this forum then the charges would end up getting nolled.

One of the problems is that any sort of asian sauna or massage parlor is automatically suspect right out the gate even if there isn't anything going on. I don't know if Alpha was ever busted, I never went there and it closed before I got into the hobby. But I wonder if it was able to keep a lower profile because it marketed itself as more of a private club than a massage parlor.

Maybe AMPs should start doing soem more market research and focus groups.

I used to go to Alpha and boy do I miss it there. It is my understanding that there was some kind of jealousy owner wise and a Dime was dropped and it was closed due to tax evasion. There was talk of trying to go after the customers, but I never heard anything come out of that. Still glad I never used a credit card though, cash only for me.

Garthy
01-02-09, 17:38
If you're paying 50-60% in taxes you need to fire your accountant. Hang onto some receipts or something, deduct that shit. Section 62 of the tax code.

I have an AWESOME accountant (too good, in fact-- because he MUST see the cash that leaks away due to the hobby).

What you pay on your W-2 is not what you pay in taxes. I also pay taxes on gas, food, services, insurance premiums, etc... The fucking speeding tickets I get are nothing more than stealth taxes. If you pay LESS than 50% in taxes / fees you are cheating someone.

Go add it all up, my friend... About 50% - 70% of your earned income is taken away from you in one form or another. Any accountant or tax professional or public servant wish to specifically tell me that I am wrong?

Member #3948
01-02-09, 19:42
I have an AWESOME accountant (too good, in fact-- because he MUST see the cash that leaks away due to the hobby).

What you pay on your W-2 is not what you pay in taxes. I also pay taxes on gas, food, services, insurance premiums, etc... The fucking speeding tickets I get are nothing more than stealth taxes. If you pay LESS than 50% in taxes / fees you are cheating someone.

Go add it all up, my friend... About 50% - 70% of your earned income is taken away from you in one form or another. Any accountant or tax professional or public servant wish to specifically tell me that I am wrong?

I love it when a Liberal from Ted Kenndy state complains about taxes...

Steel Blue

P.S. Is mongering tax deductable?

Tommy13
01-03-09, 04:53

Steel Blue

P.S. Is mongering tax deductable?If you can get her to give you her tax ID nubmer and qualify her under 503c status then yes, it's tax deductible.

Providers like to call it donations anyway, right?

Jack Ryan
01-03-09, 11:45

Steel Blue

P.S. Is mongering tax deductable?

Mongering is entertainment so I would say entertainment expense on the 1040 schedule 69.

Jack

Wanderer
01-04-09, 12:58
If you can get her to give you her tax ID nubmer and qualify her under 503c status then yes, it's tax deductible.

Providers like to call it donations anyway, right?

*Head-Smack* Oh Great, we've got us another one!

Mongering is entertainment so I would say entertainment expense on the 1040 schedule 69.

Jack

<D'OH!> And Another one! Where do we keep finding these guys, Steel?

Jimmj1210
01-05-09, 20:25
I used to go to Alpha and boy do I miss it there. It is my understanding that there was some kind of jealousy owner wise and a Dime was dropped and it was closed due to tax evasion. There was talk of trying to go after the customers, but I never heard anything come out of that. Still glad I never used a credit card though, cash only for me.Alpha was closed primarily I believe because owners were involved in drugs and money laundering and several of them did/are doing prison time. Nothing to go after customers of these places other than perhaps embarassing them by publishing names if present when a place is busted. Probably best to use cash anyway and retain anonymity. As long as you're not public figure a la spitzer, no motivation or legal basis to try to "out" customer lists.

Nfd46
01-06-09, 18:51
I will be spending a few days at Mohegan for my birthday soon from out of state.
Any local action nearby?

Any girls service at Mohegan?

Any info would be appreciated.

Coco Chanel
01-08-09, 23:51
Because business has been so good, I felt the need to accommodate the men in search of daytime hour appointments. So just letting you know I am now available during the day.

When In Vegas
01-09-09, 18:04
If my geography is correct. New London is the closest reasonably sized city. Search for that or check CL. I have heard of a few girls working the casino itself so keep an eye out.

Good luck (in and out of the casino),
Vegas

I will be spending a few days at Mohegan for my birthday soon from out of state.
Any local action nearby?

Tommy13
01-10-09, 02:44

Any local action nearby?

Any info would be appreciated.I know it is a more expensive service than what we usually talk about here, but I use a service based out of boston who has never failed me before.

They used to be Friends in Boston, but they are now called Charming Friends and all of the providers there are top notch and high class and perfect for a casino date.

Check them out at www.charmingfriends.com you have to get registered with them as a means of getting clearance, but it is a relatively painless process and worth the effort. If you need a reference PM me.

Mighty Spearsman
01-13-09, 01:31
Any local action nearby?

Check the Connecticut board carefully and you'll see that there is a thread for "Mohegan/Foxwoods."

You'll also find that there's not much to read there. Unfortunately, the two large CT casinos are totally different from Las Vegas (or even Atlantic City) when it comes to girls and prostitution. Mohegan Sun in particular is known for cracking down on any overt sign of prostitution.

I'm sure that girls are still working and available there, but they'll be very discreet about it (and you should be as well).

Good luck! and please write a post of your experiences.

VilunyaChert
01-13-09, 12:54
Mohegan Sun in particular is known for cracking down on any overt sign of prostitution.

I just saw in the paper that the Sun "is cutting the pay of all 9800 employees to reduce costs in a deteriorating economy, but plans to avoid layoffs".

Hmmm. Employees with all the appropriate ID to be there, probably working reduced hours, definitely receiving reduced pay, undoubtedly in need of some cash to make up the difference, too smart or too scared to try cheating the house at the tables...sounds to me like fertile ground for the entrepreneurial spirit. "I'm not get layed off, so you can get laid!"

WhenWhen
01-19-09, 23:46
Here are some photos of a nice girl I met - enjoy. I can't tell you much, but there isn't much else to say

WhenWhen
01-19-09, 23:59
This is a young dancer I met for take-out. She gave me permission to put a few pics of her here. She said I could share her number, but she wants me to only give it to people I've corresponded with earlier. She is a good kid and pretty enthusiastic-great Bj and turned nicely for a good doggie style. She handled it well. Body is ok - a little baby fat left over and some stretch marks; but great ass and nice natural tits. She wanted way too much, but I talked her down. She is in the southern part of the state. She has no car.

WhenWhen
01-20-09, 00:08
Different from the previous one. I like her ass; she's a little older, but pretty much up for fun when I see her.

WhenWhen
01-20-09, 00:13
saw Stacy Lynn last week. She gave me permission to add these pics. Guys - you gotta check her out. One of the bast BJs you can get, and a sweetheart to boot. Oncw again, props to Steel for finding this gem.

WhenWhen
01-20-09, 00:20
Had a little help on this one from another girl. Also - check out the perfect set of tits.

WhenWhen
01-20-09, 00:24
I liked this girl very much

WhenWhen
01-20-09, 00:34
This is an old friend - you've seen her before in some earlier posts. she doesn't want to give out her number, unfortunately.

Jack Daniels2
01-20-09, 08:58
This is an old friend - you've seen her before in some earlier posts. she doesn't want to give out her number, unfortunately.Looks like you've been doing alright for yourself. I enjoyed all the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Jack

Garthy
01-20-09, 19:23
You are a gutsy man!!! Thanks for the pics, mate!

Member #3997
01-20-09, 22:26
saw Stacy Lynn last week. She gave me permission to add these pics. Guys - you gotta check her out. One of the bast BJs you can get, and a sweetheart to boot. Oncw again, props to Steel for finding this gem.Thanks for the great pics! Guys, the pics of Stacy don't do her justice, she is a lot of fun and as Steel mentioned she gives a tremendous BJ. Check her out, you will be impressed.

CT Seeker
01-21-09, 01:05
Any chance of getting an email or number?

CT Seeker
01-21-09, 01:05
That is the girl I want

Jack Ryan
01-21-09, 21:35
saw Stacy Lynn last week. She gave me permission to add these pics. Guys - you gotta check her out. One of the bast BJs you can get, and a sweetheart to boot. Oncw again, props to Steel for finding this gem.

Nice pics. Will have to see her sometime.

Jack

Jpeaz
01-22-09, 08:44
That is the girl I want

She is a member and posts on here. But she is getting selective and may want a referral. PM her and find out.

Hugh Handsoman
01-22-09, 13:08
Here are some photos of a nice girl I met - enjoy. I can't tell you much, but there isn't much else to say

Looks like Whenwhen lives in Chateau Spa on Fairfield ave ;) Mias,Chateau, are open 24 hours a day. Anyone anytime can ramble in there for some good old boom boom and sucky Fu!ky with a middle aged MILF. What was the damage? 160+20? :cool: Are they still giving 30 minute quickies?? Most amps have stopped that. :(

Big Wook
01-22-09, 15:45
Hey all,

This is my first time writing in this thread and today was my first time at EB too. Went to EB alittle after noon and the place was fairly empty but by 1230 it started to fill alittle and more girls were on the floor. Met a few really sweet girls, atleast my take of them, and some not so great. Had a nice shoulder/neck rub and LD from Melissa, ea tall sexy dark haired Brazilian with extremely strong hands, definetly worth it.

Wook

Ben There
01-22-09, 16:54
There are some of us who monger in anonymity for a number of reasons. I happen to be one of those who like to keep my hobby to myself. Not that I wouldn’t hang out with some of you guys if the invite were thrown out there, but I don’t like surprises. So, what would you do if you are out at a local mongering water-hole and you spot an acquaintance from the other part of your life? Now, you know that he just got his pipes cleaned and he would know that you’re there for the same. He couldn’t say that he was just there for a beer because I saw him come out of the lapdance area and I couldn’t say that I had just stopped in for a beer because I was drinking water! So, I turned my head as he walked by, pretending that we didn’t see each other. Maybe I have a new friend?

Jolly Rocks
01-22-09, 17:46
There are some of us who monger in anonymity for a number of reasons. I happen to be one of those who like to keep my hobby to myself. Not that I wouldn’t hang out with some of you guys if the invite were thrown out there, but I don’t like surprises. So, what would you do if you are out at a local mongering water-hole and you spot an acquaintance from the other part of your life? Now, you know that he just got his pipes cleaned and he would know that you’re there for the same. He couldn’t say that he was just there for a beer because I saw him come out of the lapdance area and I couldn’t say that I had just stopped in for a beer because I was drinking water! So, I turned my head as he walked by, pretending that we didn’t see each other. Maybe I have a new friend?

How bout your at the stage, you look to the side, and a good family friend's son is sitting right there next to you!! Then you bump into the friend's wife and she says, oh, my son said he saw you at XXXX! Uh, Uh, Uh...........

Stoner
01-22-09, 20:27
Been there myself.

Imagine going to a certain blue water hole and seeing...tada...your SO's best friend's husband...who's also a minister!

Yeah...we've kept that story tight for a long, long time now. But I did need to play really, really dumb. In my case, I actually acted scared to get a lapdance. "You might catch something!" I said.

He's still preachin away...its been 6 years now. LOL.

When you wish to maintain anonymity...just remember that when you see someone else there...they probably have the same goal you do. If they need to say something, they'll say something. If you feel the need to explain or get them to stay hushed...bite the bullet and do it.

Big Albie
01-22-09, 21:32
Ran into a work manager at Cheater's in RI, way out of both of our areas, classic movie moment when our eyes met, both burst out laughing at the same time and went to different ends of the joint. Never came up at work, actually made him seem more human to me

Bubba261
01-22-09, 22:20
Ran into a work manager at Cheater's in RI, way out of both of our areas, classic movie moment when our eyes met, both burst out laughing at the same time and went to different ends of the joint. Never came up at work, actually made him seem more human to meTwo incidents....first, when I used to work in NY, I took a day off (cough, cough) to go to the racetrack. Who did I see? One of my fellow employees. But, he took off sick too, so no harm no foul.

Another time on a business trip I bailed early from a lunch with a person I had a meeting with ("I had other things to do") to catch a few late afternoon races in Chicago. You got it - I bumped into the guy I stood up for lunch at the track!!! Now THAT was embarassing!

Never had an incident at a strip club though - but I never go to one less than 75 miles from home.

Shakedown
01-26-09, 11:31
Different from the previous one. I like her ass; she's a little older, but pretty much up for fun when I see her.She has no belly button??!! Is that even possible?

Stoner
01-27-09, 02:03
You don't see the brush stroke on some of those pics?

Wanderer
01-27-09, 21:46
She has no belly button??!! Is that even possible?Only with clones. (Sorry, Avid Sci-Fi Fan.)

Coco Chanel
01-28-09, 06:36
Hi guys,

I haven't been receiving any messages and then I noticed that I could only store 100 messages. I had to delete them to allow new ones to come through. Anyhow, if anyone would be kind enough to give me a USA101 lesson, it would be very much appreciated. A fellow member took some pics of me and I have yet to see them posted now I'm wondering if that was the reason. Anyhow, I hope to see my pics soon so you guys have an idea of what I look like.

Mustafa
01-28-09, 16:10
Hi guys,

I haven't been receiving any messages and then I noticed that I could only store 100 messages. I had to delete them to allow new ones to come through. Anyhow, if anyone would be kind enough to give me a USA101 lesson, it would be very much appreciated. A fellow member took some pics of me and I have yet to see them posted now I'm wondering if that was the reason. Anyhow, I hope to see my pics soon so you guys have an idea of what I look like.i'd love to see your pics as you sound very delicious from what I have read on your description.

feel free to pm me.

Stafa

Member #3948
01-28-09, 18:29
Hi guys,

I haven't been receiving any messages and then I noticed that I could only store 100 messages. I had to delete them to allow new ones to come through. Anyhow, if anyone would be kind enough to give me a USA101 lesson, it would be very much appreciated. A fellow member took some pics of me and I have yet to see them posted now I'm wondering if that was the reason. Anyhow, I hope to see my pics soon so you guys have an idea of what I look like.

Stop asking for 100 for a bj in the car...

Steel Blue <----MHO

Garthy
01-28-09, 20:13
I spoke with her too-- I am not familiar enough with her town, but I know enough that her neighborhood is renowned for bad things. She asked for a little bit much. Granted, I pay high prices for high service all the time, but for me it did not seem worth the price of admission.

But I have not had the pleasure of her company, so I await more information.

Best of luck and I also look forward to the pics.

Jolly Rocks
01-31-09, 14:37
Spent an hour with Dee last week, been around forever, big woman, older, offers a shower, good rub, huge tits, I'd classify her a BBW, full service was adequate, pleasant enough personality, had a good time overall. Would probably repeat in a pinch, but I'd prefer a little tinier and tighter.

On another note, I'm going to TOFTT with this one I've seen on ******** unless anyone here has already taken the plunge and has any info that says I shouldn't. I've called her and when she returned my call, her number was not restricted, and I emailed her and she emailed me back, again with her phone number, saying please call me......almost too eager.

http://eroticservices.********.com//index.php?do=view&p=961076

ok, won't come up, but where the dots are type in c i t y v i b e

Haven't seen the ad in about a week now. If anyone has info, pm me before I make the plunge. Thanks, J.R.

Tom1326
02-01-09, 14:34
Spent an hour with Dee last week, been around forever, big woman, older, offers a shower, good rub, huge tits, I'd classify her a BBW, full service was adequate, pleasant enough personality, had a good time overall. Would probably repeat in a pinch, but I'd prefer a little tinier and tighter.

On another note, I'm going to TOFTT with this one I've seen on ******** unless anyone here has already taken the plunge and has any info that says I shouldn't. I've called her and when she returned my call, her number was not restricted, and I emailed her and she emailed me back, again with her phone number, saying please call me......almost too eager.

http://eroticservices.********.com//index.php?do=view&p=961076

ok, won't come up, but where the dots are type in c i t y v i b e

Haven't seen the ad in about a week now. If anyone has info, pm me before I make the plunge. Thanks, J.R.

Why don't you just give us the direct link. Tried typing in ******** and got error message.

Tom1326
02-04-09, 19:30
On eros, a porn star provider named Harley Raine is advertising the following rates:

half-hour --- $650
one-hour --- $1300
two-hour --- $1700
overnight
(regular srvc)$10,000/$15,000 exotic
five-day wk $40,000

I called and booked her for two weeks! Told her she would receive payment soon from my broker, Bernie Madoff!

Coco Chanel
02-05-09, 09:58
Hi guys,

I need to clarify why I would rather talk on the phone then just meet up with you. I also advertise on craigslist and they are known for having cops on there. If you tell me your from USA I will certainly feel more comfortable. I am just getting started in this business and do not have the technology to post my pics. I have asked one of the guys on here for help who took several pics of me but he said he is having difficulty posting them.

If you call me I will gladly send you photos.

Jimmj1210
02-05-09, 18:29
Hi guys,

I need to clarify why I would rather talk on the phone then just meet up with you. I also advertise on craigslist and they are known for having cops on there. If you tell me your from USA I will certainly feel more comfortable. I am just getting started in this business and do not have the technology to post my pics. I have asked one of the guys on here for help who took several pics of me but he said he is having difficulty posting them.

If you call me I will gladly send you photos.Just starting in this business? You been advertising for a long time. Various pics all over craigslist unless you deleted them. Gee, a provider who "fibs".

Wanderer
02-05-09, 22:14
Why don't you just give us the direct link. Tried typing in ******** and got error message.
re: c i t y v i b e. the link works.. but, USSG won't allow the name. (note it was typed with spaces.)

Any cut-rate geek can figure out how to bypass filters.. Ask the more than 98% spammers who flood our mailboxes daily.

Stoner
02-06-09, 08:43
Hi guys,

If you call me I will gladly send you photos.

Don't trust that a person on the phone who says they are from USG is actually from USG. There are hundreds of people who lurk and never post...

There are better methods to verify that a USGer is who they say they are.

Jolly Rocks
02-06-09, 10:40
[QUOTE=Coco Chanel]Hi guys,

I have seen an ad on CL that posts as Cocoa Chanel, which is a different spelling as you use here. Since it's a different spelling, I assumed it was a different provider. Are you both one and the same?

Coco Chanel
02-06-09, 14:53
Gosh some of you guys are tough. No I am not Cocoa from CL. Always spelled mine without the 'A'. And to the gentleman who said I was fibbing. I have no pics posted on craigslist so it must be cocoa with an 'A'. Feel free to call me for a pic 860 733 3813. Have a great day.

Stoner
02-07-09, 22:52
What??? Not the same chick? One uses Coco, the other is Cocoa?

Oi vey...headaches...

Garthy
02-08-09, 18:25
What??? Not the same chick? One uses Coco, the other is Cocoa?

Oi vey...headaches...

They are all smoking coca!!!

Jimmj1210
02-08-09, 22:29
Gosh some of you guys are tough. No I am not Cocoa from CL. Always spelled mine without the 'A'. And to the gentleman who said I was fibbing. I have no pics posted on craigslist so it must be cocoa with an 'A'. Feel free to call me for a pic 860 733 3813. Have a great day.My apologies. Never occured to me 2 providers using almost same name. Not sure if that will help or hurt you. good luck.

Garthy
02-09-09, 19:12
Oh Coco, oh Coco,
A name so very yummy,
How I wish your forgiveness,
(Can I cum on your tummy?)
Your body and mind,
Are clean and pure,
But I'll need an inspection,
To truly be sure,
Your chocolately sweetness,
I long to taste,
So lets get it together
with some reasonable haste,
How could I dare jest,
Of you using drugs?
Let me make it up to you,
With plenty of hugs,
Let me bring you a present,
Wrapped nice and tight,
I'll deliver it to all of your doors,
One of these nights.

xoxo

Coco Chanel
02-09-09, 21:53
Gosh some of you guys are tough. No I am not Cocoa from CL. Always spelled mine without the 'A'. And to the gentleman who said I was fibbing. I have no pics posted on craigslist so it must be cocoa with an 'A'. Feel free to call me for a pic. Have a great day.Changed for safety.

Coco Chanel
02-09-09, 22:00
That's the sweetest apology ever! Thank you and your apology is greatly accepted. And just so there's no more confusion - it's white chocolate with a nice tan (smile). Much love to you.

Cpt Wall E
02-18-09, 23:53
Just thought I'd share.

MrGopher
02-19-09, 10:29
Atlanta phone number 404-XXX-7272

"SEXY EXOTIC PETITE"

My rates are Two00 per session. There are plenty of other providers willing to haggle. Just remember you get what you put in. Also please only call if you are ready to make an appointment.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/ers/1041079045.html

She had advertised in Hartford before, looks like a little hottie redhead.

Jack Ryan
02-19-09, 13:54
Just thought I'd share.

Nice. I would not mind taking a few pictures of that.

WhenWhen
02-19-09, 15:57
Just thought I'd share.

How about an ass shot?

Member #3997
02-19-09, 20:48
Just thought I'd share.She's Hot! Will you share HER in person with us too?

Cpt Wall E
02-20-09, 00:59
How is this Whenwhen?

WhenWhen
02-20-09, 09:01
Excellent! Is tis your girlfriend, or a working girl?

How is this Whenwhen?

Member #3948
02-20-09, 11:14
Aren't worth a 1000 words when you just post a random picture. It could be compared to having Taretts syndrome. Hearing someone all of a sudden go off is kinda funny but meaningless and doesn't do anything for anyone, except get you some attention.

If I want to look at a hot chicks picture I could go to any place that sells Playboy or whatever and look.

If it is a picture of his gf then I am sure she hasn't given permission to post it on the open forum. Teretts again.

If it is a picture and she has given permission then why no story to go with it? Again Teretts.

If it is a working girl why no details on where to find her? Teretts again.

If it is a sb (sugar baby) situation why no explanation? Again Teretts....

I am sure I am missing something, hopefully my Teretts won't make me say something I might regret....

Steel Blue

Cpt Wall E
02-20-09, 12:47
Aren't worth a 1000 words when you just post a random picture...Somebody is grumpy this morning. But, Steel I get it. You want a little history to bring the pic to life.

Last year a fellow hobbyist posted a CL for a gang bang. Many of you probably saw it and remained skeptical. Now gentlemen, I rarely see these opportunities crop up and I was determined to see if the ad was legit. The organizer had over a dozen interested guys for a bukake party. Never done that before!

Four weeks and many reschedules later we finally settled on a hotel off Hwy84. I decided to arrive a half hour late to observe the surroundings before I commited to doing anything. I got to the room door and I could hear the TV inside, but no voices. I was greeted by a man at the door and could immediately see Carrie sitting up in bed with that after-sex, disheveled look going on. One guy and same girl in the email pic. Hm. I thought. Not exactly a bukake party, but the scene looks real enough. The guy, Robert, explained no one else had showed up yet. He had been banging Carrie for at least 2 hours prior to my arrival and was temporarily spent. Carrie invited me over to sit next to her and immediately planted a warm, affectionate kiss on my lips. Wow.

Robert grabbed a chair on the far side of the bed while Carrie slowly disrobed me while making small talk. While listening to me prattle nonsense she traced her tongue down my body. Her body felt like a sauna everywhere she touched me. All talking abruptly stopped the moment she pushed her lips around my very alert member! While I laid on my back, loving her oral attention, Robert postioned himself behind Carrie and began to vigorously pound her doggie style. I soon learned my ability to perform in the presence of other guys diminishes significantly, but I tried to concentrate on staying hard. Damn.

I must abbreviate the rest of the events of that night, but in the ensuing team tag, I nutted 3 times, including after lots of BBBJ. Robert and I took pics of each other with Carrie's camera! We were careful to not capture faces. Later that week, Carrie emailed her selection from the set to us. Experience overall was a big "9" mainly because it was out of the ordinary for me. Carrie's attitude was a perfect "10"!

Garthy
02-20-09, 13:54
Aren't worth a 1000 words when you just post a random picture. It could be compared to having Taretts syndrome. Hearing someone all of a sudden go off is kinda funny but meaningless and doesn't do anything for anyone, except get you some attention.

If I want to look at a hot chicks picture I could go to any place that sells Playboy or whatever and look.

If it is a picture of his gf then I am sure she hasn't given permission to post it on the open forum. Teretts again.

If it is a picture and she has given permission then why no story to go with it? Again Teretts.

If it is a working girl why no details on where to find her? Teretts again.

If it is a sb (sugar baby) situation why no explanation? Again Teretts....

I am sure I am missing something, hopefully my Teretts won't make me say something I might regret....

Steel Blue

I think what FUCKING Steel DOUCHEBAG was trying to SHITFACE say, was that mm mm m mmm (spastic tics here) ASSWIPE FUCK DICK SHITBALL that he was making GODDAMN COON SHIT COCK a metaphor to Tourette's syndrome...

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Member #3948
02-20-09, 15:34
I think what FUCKING Steel DOUCHEBAG was trying to SHITFACE say, was that mm mm m mmm (spastic tics here) ASSWIPE FUCK DICK SHITBALL that he was making GODDAMN COON SHIT COCK a metaphor to Tourette's syndrome...

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

I don't know if I like laughing when I read this stuff or getting laid more....How's about getting laid then having a good laugh?....

Where is your newest best find off to G-Man? I was actually hoping to sample her wares.

Steel Blue

Cpt Wall E
02-20-09, 21:30
After Steel's outburst this AM, I actually composed a brief recap about how those pictures came to be. Being in a hurry to get back to work, I must have fucked something up and nothing posted. I am just that special. But let me tease this out a different way.

Carrie confirmed today that she will be visiting CT this coming Tuesday! I have her all to myself one night next week! And, out of respect for my mongering brothers, I will turn her on to this site. With any luck, some of you seasoned veterans will share a similarly dick quivvering, fucking awesome experience I had with her. This will surely lead to a tourettes epidemic.

Wallie

Member #3948
02-21-09, 08:51
Who can't spell Teretts?

Thanks for the picture explanation. Now thats is something to get excited about. Hopefully she will only be asking for thiry beans for a few hours of her time, LOL!

Steel Blue

Stoner
02-21-09, 12:38
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/02/21/5_arrested_in_us_sting_at_marriott/

Stay safe. This one (like the last one) had nothing to do with elections.
Its about "saving the children".

I do have my own theory that Cross Country is one of the FBI's means to justfying money and putting makeup over its black eye. Expect media coverage a bit higher than last years push.

After talking with a source this morning about it, its suspected they may even hit 32 cities this year. Who knows. As usual, some aspects are kept very close to the sleeve. They are taking advantage of groundwork given them last year to add to how far they can track and go. Consider, for instance, the records being gathered with CL since November. They have better means to track the money across state lines, etc.

Last years list included (but not limited to):
Toledo Police Dept.
Michigan State Police
Oakland Police Dept.
California Dept. of Justice
Los Angeles Police Dept.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept.
Reno Police Dept.
Houston Police Dept.
Dallas Police Dept.
Phoenix Police Dept.
Atlanta Police Dept.
Alexandria Police Dept.
Fairfax County Police Dept.
Miami Beach Police Dept.
Miami-Dade Police Dept.
Miami Police Dept.
Sacramento Police Dept..
Massachusetts State Police
Boston Police Dept.
Braintree Police Dept.

Jack Ryan
02-21-09, 12:57
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/02/21/5_arrested_in_us_sting_at_marriott/

Stay safe. This one has nothing to do with elections.
Operation Cross Country is in effect again. Which means they have no problem destroying lives in order to "save the children".

This year, its in at least 17 cities according to a source. Could be up to 32 cities.

Last years list included:
Toledo Police Dept.
Michigan State Police
Oakland Police Dept.
California Dept. of Justice
Los Angeles Police Dept.
Reno Police Dept.
Houston Police Dept.
Dallas Police Dept.
Phoenix Police Dept.
Atlanta Police Dept.
Alexandria Police Dept.
Fairfax County Police Dept.
Miami Beach Police Dept.
Miami-Dade Police Dept.
Miami Police Dept.
Sacramento Police Dept..
Massachusetts State Police
Boston Police Dept.
Braintree Police Dept.
Suffolk County Sheriff's Office
HomeSec

Stoner thanks for the information.

Jack

Joe Zog
02-22-09, 12:38
"Why Am I The Only One... "

Who can't spell Teretts?

Steel Blue

Do you mean "Tourette's" syndrome ?

Ha ha ha !

WhenWhen
02-23-09, 14:48
This girl is moving to Florida in a few weeks; She said it's ok to post a few pics and give digits to trusted members

WhenWhen
02-23-09, 14:58
This is a diff girl who I get with once in a while. Just thought I'd share a few pics;

Cpt Wall E
02-24-09, 00:57
Thanks for sharing Whenwhen!

Member #3948
02-24-09, 08:12
This girl is moving to Florida in a few weeks; She said it's ok to post a few pics and give digits to trusted members

You may have mixed up the pictures on this post. The ass in the Middle is definately not Lisas ass. I know I saw it not too long ago....

Steel Blue

Carrie Cutie
02-24-09, 21:29
Hi everyone,

This is Carrie. CPT Wall E had posted some info on me earlier and said he would show me the site. I think it's great and signed up so here I am :-) I will be around this week until Friday and wasn't down here to book appointments but if you have interest send me a private message.

Thanks and happy fucking!

WhenWhen
02-25-09, 00:26
Of course - you were the original founder of this gem (big surprise). Thanks again!

You may have mixed up the pictures on this post. The ass in the Middle is definately not Lisas ass. I know I saw it not too long ago....

Steel Blue

Jimmykil50
02-25-09, 02:10
On eros, a porn star provider named Harley Raine is advertising the following rates:

half-hour --- $650
one-hour --- $1300
two-hour --- $1700
overnight
(regular srvc)$10,000/$15,000 exotic
five-day wk $40,000

I called and booked her for two weeks! Told her she would receive payment soon from my broker, Bernie Madoff!I would want my kitchen cabinets re-finished at the end of the session.

Stoner
02-28-09, 14:31
Why I hate screening...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story/Police-release-600-page-client-list-in-AZ/ka-x9Ifdb0G0f77DG3ycyQ.cspx

...or more specifically, the fact that they keep such detailed information readily available. Its a dumbass move, and, if the bastards have their way, upwards of 6000 men are about to get a phone call for a misdemeanor on tax payer dollars.

See the list and the level of detail this agency kept. Its sickening. There is such a need to maintain a reliable third party to handle this shit so that agencies DON'T have this information at hand.

Even the case in Boston where a well heeled business man was soaked 300K by an ambitious agency girl who knew his identity.

Chances are...they will go after recognizable names on the list.

In fairness...I think they should drop all charges on escorts and johns. Be satisfied with taking down one fruit tree in the middle of a forest of fruit trees.

----------
More interesting aftermath...see below.

I personally believe they are bluffing on some of these accounts...but who knows. They've already made the effort to actually put all those names out there into the public realm, including the dates and time of the meeting so its easier to track back in time to a specific person.

-------PHOENIX --

Phoenix police have released the 649-page list of alleged clients linked to the Desert Divas prostitution investigation.

The list averages about 10 clients per page. There may be as many as 6,500 possible clients of the alleged prostitution ring.

Investigators said they found the names of two police officers on the list, one from the Valley and one from out of state.

The list is put together like a database, with headings that include client name, appointment address, client telephone number, model name and appointment date.

It is alphabetized by the client's last name. It appears to cover a time period from May 2005 to May 2008.

"For the Phoenix cases, the city prosecutor will look at those cases and what cases we submit to them they will review," said Sgt. Andy Hill of the Phoenix Police Department. "If they believe there's probable cause, they will go ahead and charge in those cases. But we're a long ways from there."

According to the list, the going rate for an hour with a model was $350 to $400 an hour.

So far, police have not arrested any of the men on the client list. Officers said most of the names are people who live outside the Valley and many of them are out of state.

Investigators said they will forward those names to the jurisdictions where those people live.

In August, Phoenix police shut down the alleged high-dollar call-girl operation after a five-month investigation. Out of more than 50 arrests, officers detained about a dozen men and women they said were key players in the business.

Among the evidence they confiscated were detailed ledgers that contained names, phone numbers and addresses of hundreds of customers. Authorities also seized three residences, eight vehicles -- including a Ferrari 43C CP -- and one motorcycle.

They also found six rifles, 12 handguns and two silencers at one of the alleged ringleaders' residence, police said.

Recently, an Albuquerque man pleaded guilty to seven felony counts, including promoting prostitution and conspiracy, for his role in the alleged Arizona-based prostitution ring.

James Bays, 41, faces up to 12 years in prison. No sentencing date was immediately scheduled.

Authorities said Bays managed the Desert Divas prostitution ring in Albuquerque.

He was arrested in August after a five-month investigation that began when Phoenix police contacted Albuquerque police to report they had been looking into Night Partners Entertainment, also known as Desert Divas, and that it had recently opened in New Mexico's largest city.

During an appearance before state District Judge Stan Whitaker, Bays acknowledged his role in the ring, which connected prostitutes with clients through "meet and greets," a Web site and newspaper advertisements.

To date, the investigation has yielded 50 arrests of organization members with 13 search warrants served. Investigators said they expect there may eventually be as many 100 arrests of organization members.

When In Vegas
03-01-09, 21:40
They have Barry Sanders on the list "-)

Why I hate screening...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story/Police-release-600-page-client-list-in-AZ/ka-x9Ifdb0G0f77DG3ycyQ.cspx

...or more specifically, the fact that they keep such detailed information readily available. Its a dumbass move, and, if the bastards have their way, upwards of 6000 men are about to get a phone call for a misdemeanor on tax payer dollars.

See the list and the level of detail this agency kept. Its sickening. There is such a need to maintain a reliable third party to handle this shit so that agencies DON'T have this information at hand.

Even the case in Boston where a well heeled business man was soaked 300K by an ambitious agency girl who knew his identity.

Chances are...they will go after recognizable names on the list.

In fairness...I think they should drop all charges on escorts and johns. Be satisfied with taking down one fruit tree in the middle of a forest of fruit trees.

----------
More interesting aftermath...see below.

I personally believe they are bluffing on some of these accounts...but who knows. They've already made the effort to actually put all those names out there into the public realm, including the dates and time of the meeting so its easier to track back in time to a specific person.

-------PHOENIX --

Phoenix police have released the 649-page list of alleged clients linked to the Desert Divas prostitution investigation.

The list averages about 10 clients per page. There may be as many as 6,500 possible clients of the alleged prostitution ring.

Investigators said they found the names of two police officers on the list, one from the Valley and one from out of state.

The list is put together like a database, with headings that include client name, appointment address, client telephone number, model name and appointment date.

It is alphabetized by the client's last name. It appears to cover a time period from May 2005 to May 2008.

"For the Phoenix cases, the city prosecutor will look at those cases and what cases we submit to them they will review," said Sgt. Andy Hill of the Phoenix Police Department. "If they believe there's probable cause, they will go ahead and charge in those cases. But we're a long ways from there."

According to the list, the going rate for an hour with a model was $350 to $400 an hour.

So far, police have not arrested any of the men on the client list. Officers said most of the names are people who live outside the Valley and many of them are out of state.

Investigators said they will forward those names to the jurisdictions where those people live.

In August, Phoenix police shut down the alleged high-dollar call-girl operation after a five-month investigation. Out of more than 50 arrests, officers detained about a dozen men and women they said were key players in the business.

Among the evidence they confiscated were detailed ledgers that contained names, phone numbers and addresses of hundreds of customers. Authorities also seized three residences, eight vehicles -- including a Ferrari 43C CP -- and one motorcycle.

They also found six rifles, 12 handguns and two silencers at one of the alleged ringleaders' residence, police said.

Recently, an Albuquerque man pleaded guilty to seven felony counts, including promoting prostitution and conspiracy, for his role in the alleged Arizona-based prostitution ring.

James Bays, 41, faces up to 12 years in prison. No sentencing date was immediately scheduled.

Authorities said Bays managed the Desert Divas prostitution ring in Albuquerque.

He was arrested in August after a five-month investigation that began when Phoenix police contacted Albuquerque police to report they had been looking into Night Partners Entertainment, also known as Desert Divas, and that it had recently opened in New Mexico's largest city.

During an appearance before state District Judge Stan Whitaker, Bays acknowledged his role in the ring, which connected prostitutes with clients through "meet and greets," a Web site and newspaper advertisements.

To date, the investigation has yielded 50 arrests of organization members with 13 search warrants served. Investigators said they expect there may eventually be as many 100 arrests of organization members.

I Like Thick
03-02-09, 00:00
Called Gothic last night for some company. Sounded like she was going through a really tough time with some personal tragedies. Let's hope everything turns out OK for her.

Bubba261
03-02-09, 12:02
.....See the list and the level of detail this agency kept. Its sickening.....

Without detailed records, Elliot Spitzer would still be governor of NYS.

WhenWhen
03-11-09, 11:35
who took this picture?

How is this Whenwhen?

Attached Thumbnails

Cpt Wall E
03-11-09, 20:50
Hi Whenwhen,

I took both of the ones I posted. There are several others that Robert took while I was being serviced. It was a very oral night for me. Like a good 2 hours of sucking on and off and on. Heaven!

Member #3997
03-11-09, 21:33
Great Massage. No more TS though, WTF! Just a f'n stool to sit on. Not fun.

Had "Lisa" gave a great massage and an even better HJ with pants around ankles and shirt around neck. I had e fingers in her lil pussy, my hand was getting very wet by the time I shot my load, came on her tits a little, oops. She laughed. Hot towel, she helped me get dressed, left her 20 beans and jetted. 60 for 45 min.

Ericm230
03-12-09, 00:08
Great Massage. No more TS though, WTF! Just a f'n stool to sit on. Not fun.

Had "Lisa" gave a great massage and an even better HJ with pants around ankles and shirt around neck. I had e fingers in her lil pussy, my hand was getting very wet by the time I shot my load, came on her tits a little, oops. She laughed. Hot towel, she helped me get dressed, left her 20 beans and jetted. 60 for 45 min.I drive by that place almost everyday and it always looked closed. What time of day did you go, I think I wanna check the place out soon. Also, was that 60 including the 20 tip or before?

Coco Chanel
03-13-09, 20:49
Hi Guys,

This is me! Finally got some pictures taken.

Hope this works, I'll try and attach them to this report.

Have a great day!

Coco Chanel
03-13-09, 20:51
Can someone please help me post my photos? I'm clicking on "manage attachments" then browse and attach my photo, then upload and it says it's uploading photos "please wait" and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Whome
03-13-09, 21:25
What is the file size of them? maybe they're huge and taking a while?

Willy O
03-13-09, 22:29
What is the file size of them? maybe they're huge and taking a while?Maybe they are huge. What might you be referring to?

Coco Chanel
03-14-09, 01:58
Just like my pictures to be like my tits! Oh well. If anyone would like to see them, feel free to send me a private message with your email address and I will be more then happy to email them to you. I tried re-sizing them but what a pain in the a$%#&! I'll work on it.

Coco Chanel
03-14-09, 02:00
Do manage attachments (photos), browse (find a hot one for us), submit, which should bring you back to submit report

[the dog picture is a test to make sure I did it right] :)How about if I send them to you and you post them for me.