PDA

View Full Version : CuddleConfort

Seek Grt Mass
10-08-22, 12:05
Anyone have any experience with any of the local cuddles on this site? I've read in the Providence thread there are some HJ, FS ladies there. Let us know.

MPlanner35
06-14-24, 21:07
Anyone have any experience with any of the local cuddles on this site? I've read in the Providence thread there are some HJ, FS ladies there. Let us know.Most get banned from the site quickly.

SalamanderFour
06-15-24, 08:03
Avoid MxSmith. If you ask her about extras she'll report you, and they are quick to ban your account.

Choir Boy
06-17-24, 10:47
Avoid MxSmith. If you ask her about extras she'll report you, and they are quick to ban your account.Yes, this appears to be evident in her profile. It states:

"What I'm offering you is a platonic cuddle session. Please think of it as a genuinely intimate experience that is limited to a specific time and space. I'm not trying to date or hookup with anybody. We might become friends, but this friendship will still be bound to our agreed therapeutic time and space. I would ask that we not exchange gifts because they tend to confuse the therapeutic nature of our connection. Thank you for respecting me. ".

This doesn't sound like a seething volcano of sexual passion.

SalamanderFour
06-17-24, 16:01
Yes, this appears to be evident in her profile. It states:

"What I'm offering you is a platonic cuddle session. Please think of it as a genuinely intimate experience that is limited to a specific time and space. I'm not trying to date or hookup with anybody. We might become friends, but this friendship will still be bound to our agreed therapeutic time and space. I would ask that we not exchange gifts because they tend to confuse the therapeutic nature of our connection. Thank you for respecting me. ".

This doesn't sound like a seething volcano of sexual passion.What I didn't like was. She reached out to me initially, probably after seeing that I had looked at her profile. I responded, and gradually moved the conversation into "extras. " If she doesn't like it, fine, but don't go reporting me.

Mind your own business.