PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Hanzo8
10-22-18, 02:39
Back at it again with tall sexy yoyo in northridge, this chick has the shape of a volleyball player / stripper and cute too. I love this place because the parking is discreet and the place is clean. She will do He and a pm if requested.

Mankopako
10-22-18, 16:55
Went in and saw Vicki on a Saturday late afternoon. Looks wise she is on the fat side with age being around mid to late thirties or so. Started with the backside rub using oil then on the flip she asked me what I want. She said 100 for CBJ and 80 for HJ. I told her that I wasn't going to pay that much and we settled for HJ with top off for 60. I'd stay away from this money grubbing hag. Did see another more petite and attractive looking lady who is probably a much better choice. So where's the supposedly 21 year old provider that I read about on MPR?

Irief
10-22-18, 21:29
Back at it again with tall sexy yoyo in northridge, this chick has the shape of a volleyball player / stripper and cute too. I love this place because the parking is discreet and the place is clean. She will do He and a pm if requested.Got to check this out. Can you be a little more specific, since there are a lot of parlors in the area. K why? Thai? Etc.

Mr Sixty
10-22-18, 21:30
Thanks I meant blue therapy though, it almost seems the same as bally. But bally is more what I'm looking for I really appreciate it. Any tips?I tried Bally twice. First time, got Lili, who was awesome. Next time, got a so-so GILF. Lili supposedly doesn't work there any more, so you will have to TOFTT.

I'm not familiar with Blue Therapy.

Irief
10-22-18, 21:31
Back at it again with tall sexy yoyo in northridge, this chick has the shape of a volleyball player / stripper and cute too. I love this place because the parking is discreet and the place is clean. She will do He and a pm if requested.Got to check this out. Would appreciate more specifics about which place. Thanks.

Marcath
10-23-18, 10:29
Good reports, thanks for the help.

Question to all; how do you ask for PM? We all know some AMP gals have trouble with English and I have no asian language skills.

What terms do they understand?

Eroxxx
10-23-18, 11:14
Been waiting to be cleared from the Korean agencies but couldn't hold out so went back to a Local spot in the east valley, Have been here before but this time went for the FS VIP with Tammi. She is more of a MILF, older but nice body and great rack. She was very nice, took her time. Shower, a little rub and lots of fun she has some skills. She doesn't rush and isn't disconnected like others. Seems like she really likes it. Everything was covered, just my preference so not sure if bb is available. She let's you touch all over, and gets into it. Highly recommend. There are two other girls I saw there. Both looked young and cute. Treat them good.

Hanzo8
10-23-18, 12:03
Cool as hell, tall and will do HE and prostate, will give access to the top side for a fee YMMV PM me for address.

IAmGib1
10-23-18, 12:34
Got to check this out. Would appreciate more specifics about which place. Thanks.Appreciate a location or info on location for Yoyo. PM me?

AndyMendez1980
10-23-18, 14:27
I tried Bally twice. First time, got Lili, who was awesome. Next time, got a so-so GILF. Lili supposedly doesn't work there any more, so you will have to TOFTT.

I'm not familiar with Blue Therapy.Thank you I really appreciate it, it kinda sounds like zen, at 1st they had younger girls then when I went again it was a gilf. Was kinda dissapointed. I will check it out and report back.

PlayerN818
10-23-18, 18:38
Stopped by Paquito Mas on Ventura for their cheap beer of the month, and after a couple wandered down the mall to Satori. Ami met me at the door and showed me the room. Got comfy and she delivered a really good massage. She's got good english skills, is pretty funny and offered up the (enhanced) girls on the flip. No negotiations and was happy with the. 5 (it was a really good massage). Post pop massage for a full hour and hugs and ass pats out the door. She works Sat, Sun, Mon and I'll def return.

Hanzo8
10-24-18, 09:40
In toluca lake, street parking not a bad place see Jennifer for a He and prostate she will haggle a bit YMMV good luck, Pm me for address.

JoeCartoon22
10-25-18, 02:10
BBJ CIM available at all in the valley?

I used to be able to get this far and few between at BM but its been awhile. Someone let me know.

DayDreamerLoco
10-25-18, 12:44
Tried to stop by GOOD yesterday around 4 pm to sample Kay as mentioned by Player. Unfortunately door locked with a real estate lock box as reported by another monger. Knocked several times but no answer. Perhaps it's closed for good (pun intended).

Last few times I've tried to stop by at Good, it's been closed. Mid day, morning, early evening. Anyone know if Kay is around somewhere?

GonnaBeAlright
10-25-18, 12:50
Not really a review but a few days ago I was in the NoHo area when my provider cancelled on me. I still had time to kill before a gathering so I thought I'd head over to the sure fire Acu Therapy. All of the sudden a car pulls up with 3 older guys and they all head into Acu before me. I had no idea people visit these in groups. I called ahead and they only had 1 girl working (named Asia I think? That must've been interesting.

IAmGib1
10-25-18, 13:43
Hello Everyone,

I have been wanting to try this place and I'm curious if anyone has some intel. It is on VB Bear Tampa. Upstairs and low key. Yang Shen Tang. I saw ad an on bedpage quoting. 12 for 30 and. 14 for 1, it seemed a little steep. But she said tip is included. Anyone give it a shot yet?It's upstairs on VB just south of Tampa in minimall. They run ads online claiming BBJ, BBFS which are BS and dangerous. Was 50 hr. House fee and 80 for cfs, CBJ. Late 30's slim Chinese. OK but no repeat for me.

Does anyone know any AMPs in Valley where the therapists wear dresses besides BM?

Monger Dude
10-26-18, 09:05
It's upstairs on VB just south of Tampa in minimall. They run ads online claiming BBJ, BBFS which are BS and dangerous. Was 50 hr. House fee and 80 for cfs, CBJ. Late 30's slim Chinese. OK but no repeat for me.

Does anyone know any AMPs in Valley where the therapists wear dresses besides BM?Tried to visit this place last week when I saw LE go in right before me! Needless to say, I was out of there.

Maybe just a license check, but be safe!

IAmGib1
10-26-18, 14:48
Not really a review but a few days ago I was in the NoHo area when my provider cancelled on me. I still had time to kill before a gathering so I thought I'd head over to the sure fire Acu Therapy. All of the sudden a car pulls up with 3 older guys and they all head into Acu before me. I had no idea people visit these in groups. I called ahead and they only had 1 girl working (named Asia I think? That must've been interesting.I see 3 guys get out of the same car and head in to Acu, I'm thinking LE or robbery. Hey maybe that's just me?

Hanzo8
10-26-18, 17:07
Been getting alot of pms about yoyo well here is a screen shot with the number, some of you guys need to do a little homework good luck.

Member #6371
10-26-18, 17:37
Great site here. Was a member of RM for a while, but decided to let that paid membership lapse. Always on the lookout for better than average looking providers. Also like finding someone who does PM. Have been to quite a few through the years. Off the top of my head:

-Box City in VN is ok. Younger providers. A little too robotic for my taste.

-Ocean and AAA in VN had middle aged and not particularly attractive providers. Wouldn't go back to either.

-Relax in SO did PM and wasn't the best looking but had a great personality and was so enthusiastic. Would go back.

-AM in Res on Tampa did PM but below average looking. Would not go back.

-MT on White Oak provided more services.

-Weird experience at EDS in Encino on Ventura. Strange personality and wanted way too much money.

-KY was ok. Might go back.

That's been my valley experience the last couple of years. Still looking for something that blows my mind, to be honest. I guess it remains to be seen if that will happen or not. Have had a handful of fun strip club experiences with extras but usually prefer parlors (mainly because it's a less expensive trip).

TheSP
10-27-18, 02:49
Been working too much and finally had a chance to monger, so I headed over to the place west of WO on Saticoy. (South side of street). Julie met me at the door, Asian, maybe late 30's looks good, nice body (with an actual ass), very pleasant demeanor. 45 for the hour, showed me to the room. Got comfortable and she came in for a very good massage. Asked the usual questions, told her the names of who I've seen there, all was cool. Seriously, the massage was really good. Pressure, walking, stretching, finally oil and the tease. I have to say, one of the best teases I've had. Reach under with light touch / groping. Flipped and she asked for. 6 I was going to tip high anyway because of her skills, so the upsell didn't bother me, but she offered to release the girls for the 6, so ok. Here is the thing- if you offer up the girls for the the upset, don't act all ticklish when I play with them. I don't think it works like that. I finally just used a firmer grip and focused on her ass till she finished me off. More massage after (she made sure I got the full hour), clean up and out I went. She only works there Tuesday. I'll most likely revisit.Saw Amy on the weekend. Massage was OK. The room was cold, oil was cold and unfortunately she couldn't do anything about it. Almost no tease. Finished OK on the flip. Girls for a little extra, but very ticklish, and wasn't into it. Would not recommend.

Saw J on Tues. My guess would be early 40's, but still a great bod. Massage exactly as described as PlayerN818. Everything I was hoping for after reading PlayerN818's post. The room was cold again, but she made sure to warm the oil with her hands and put the towel over my feet to make me comfortable. Very skillful on massage as well as HE. I was given an extra pop on a. 2 more, with no rush at all. Girls were indeed very sensitive, could tell by the fact that they would get hard with even light tease. Was there for a hh, but ended up with almost h. She works there only on Tue, and at various places in Hollywood area on other days. Wish I could find out more.

PlayerN818
10-27-18, 09:50
I see 3 guys get out of the same car and head in to Acu, I'm thinking LE or robbery. Hey maybe that's just me?Nope, not just you, thought the same thing. Or maybe Mamasan holds a serious poker game in the back?

MrChaco
10-27-18, 23:11
VN and the 5 fwy.

Hhr. 3 and Hr. 45 solid pricing. Copped out with the hhr and was led into a clean facility! They even had an ipod in every room LOL.

She was funny and make few jokes so that was a plus. Always ask for oil its greaat .

Got a CBJ with a quick HJ for. 9 I think she hooked me up. ?

Was in the area so not bad for the location but too far for me personally.I went there both Today and a couple of weeks ago, Same story for both Kelly and Tina.

I seen Kelly 2 weeks ago and saw Tina today.

Both got a great spinner bodies with C cups, service wise though it was just ok at best.

CBJ was just ok, not a lot of suction and when the action started it seemed really rushed.

CG, Mish, Doggy then back to Mish. No odors at all from below from either one of them.

Both of them have very loose pussies, definitely Magnum approved.

Both asked me to come a few times but I took my time since I was there for the hh.

Mr Sixty
10-28-18, 18:51
Someone posted recently about Zen at White Oak and Saticoy closing. I tried to find the post, but the search engine can't find it. I think maybe "zen" is too short for it to find.

Anyway, I saw on Bedpage an ad for a new Latina place on Gladstone in Sylmar, at 13241. I was in the area, so I stopped by, because the ad has a brief gif of a girl with an amazing body. The ad calls the place Gem Spa, but when I walked up, the window in front said Zen Spa.

The place looked like such a dump, and there were so many people hovering around the area, I just walked by, turned around and left. It's funny, because the Bedpage ad says, "Clean and Cozy. Everyone / Everything is new. " Maybe inside, but the exterior is disgusting.

For those of you hardier souls than I, this is probably the furthest north in the Valley you are going to get FS, if it really is the old Zen.

Although the address is on Gladstone, it's actually in the back of the big shopping center at Foothill and Hubbard with Denny's, 99 Store, etc.

There were some business cards on the ground that may have been advertising the place. I couldn't get a good look at them, and just as I was about to pick one up, some kid came running by and nearly banged into me, so I just kept walking. Very bizarre vibe in this area, and I just got completely creeped out.

Oh yeah: Here is the ad: https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/13241-gladstone-ave-sylmar-ca-91342/6429520

PinTrelder
10-28-18, 19:22
Anyway, I saw on Bedpage an ad for a new Latina place on Gladstone in Sylmar, at 13241. I was in the area, so I stopped by, because the ad has a brief gif of a girl with an amazing body. The ad calls the place Gem Spa, but when I walked up, the window in front said Zen Spa.
The place looked like such a dump, and there were so many people hovering around the area, I just walked by, turned around and left. It's funny, because the Bedpage ad says, "Clean and Cozy. Everyone / Everything is new. " Maybe inside, but the exterior is disgusting.I stopped by there a few months ago, seemed OK inside. Didn't have a massage table with hole for head, just a hard "bed". Got a massage & such from a pretty Latina who spoke good English, which felt really weird after all the AMPs. It IS in a busy area; it's in an outdoor mall and there was an AA meeting right around the corner.

GonnaBeAlright
10-28-18, 22:35
I see 3 guys get out of the same car and head in to Acu, I'm thinking LE or robbery. Hey maybe that's just me?I think both options are possible but these guys were pretty old typical retired looking Caucasian guys. Close call either way.

Dbabes31
10-29-18, 10:06
Thinking about taking the plunge. Any recommendations on going or not? Leaning towards Tammy but if I shoukd go in a different direction, please let me knoe! Thanks always appreciate the help!

AndyMendez1980
10-29-18, 13:22
Someone posted recently about Zen at White Oak and Saticoy closing. I tried to find the post, but the search engine can't find it. I think maybe "zen" is too short for it to find.

The place looked like such a dump, and there were so many people hovering around the area, I just walked by, turned around and left. It's funny, because the Bedpage ad says, "Clean and Cozy. Everyone / Everything is new. " Maybe inside, but the exterior is disgusting.

For those of you hardier souls than I, this is probably the furthest north in the Valley you are going to get FS, if it really is the old Zen.

Although the address is on Gladstone, it's actually in the back of the big shopping center at Foothill and Hubbard with Denny's, 99 Store, etc.

There were some business cards on the ground that may have been advertising the place. I couldn't get a good look at them, and just as I was about to pick one up, some kid came running by and nearly banged into me, so I just kept walking. Very bizarre vibe in this area, and I just got completely creeped out.

Oh yeah: Here is the ad: https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/13241-gladstone-ave-sylmar-ca-91342/6429520I've also seen this spot too, I've never seen anyone come out of there but I'm curious to see if its like the old zen. Last time I called they where asking 50 for hh.

AndyMendez1980
10-29-18, 13:23
I stopped by there a few months ago, seemed OK inside. Didn't have a massage table with hole for head, just a hard "bed". Got a massage & such from a pretty Latina who spoke good English, which felt really weird after all the AMPs. It IS in a busy area; it's in an outdoor mall and there was an AA meeting right around the corner.Any extras? Is it FS?

Eroxxx
10-29-18, 13:38
Thinking about taking the plunge. Any recommendations on going or not? Leaning towards Tammy but if I shoukd go in a different direction, please let me knoe! Thanks always appreciate the help!Saw her a recently and have a before. Went to her again because she is friendly fun and looks pretty good nice rack, though she is a bit older. But chemistry with her is real good. Doesn't rush. I'm sure you have read the reports but you can't go wrong. At least that's my experience the times I have seen her. If you want younger go with irene. Not as big of a rack or skinny but still nice. Hope this helps. Have fun and Good luck.

JoeSteel1010
10-29-18, 20:52
Went to General on Reseda last week and paid. 5 for h. Provider was a slim Asian woman maybe early 50's but didn't catch her name. She gave a pretty decent massage but no teasing. On the flip junior was standing halfway at attention but she just ignored it and worked her way around it for the remainder of the massage YMMV. Good massage but left unsatisfied and had to make my way over to KY down the street.

JoeSteel1010
10-29-18, 21:03
Has anyone tried either of these providers or have any info or reviews on incall independent massage providers?

https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/studio-city-los-angeles-ca-usa/6318072

Or.

https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/burbank-ca-usa-los-angeles-san-fernando-valley-city-areas/6432312

Mondo72
10-30-18, 04:29
Has anyone tried either of these providers or have any info or reviews on incall independent massage providers?

https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/studio-city-los-angeles-ca-usa/6318072

Or.

https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/burbank-ca-usa-los-angeles-san-fernando-valley-city-areas/6432312Hey Joe,

Been wondering the same about the 1st gal, let us know if you toftt.

Second one might be a TS, not sure, but that's what I read somewhere a while ago.

Mondo.

Joe Pike
10-30-18, 10:02

Or.

https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/burbank-ca-usa-los-angeles-san-fernando-valley-city-areas/6432312Been looking at that first one too.

Hanzo8
10-30-18, 10:11
Went to General on Reseda last week and paid. 5 for h. Provider was a slim Asian woman maybe early 50's but didn't catch her name. She gave a pretty decent massage but no teasing. On the flip junior was standing halfway at attention but she just ignored it and worked her way around it for the remainder of the massage YMMV. Good massage but left unsatisfied and had to make my way over to KY down the street.(ask for yoyo).

BioMedHobbiest
10-30-18, 14:03
(Big grin, perfectly parted hair).

We're you screwed over by FOSTA?

Hi friends, Biomedhobbiest bringing you an introduction post.

Been going to AMPs, providers and mostly kgirls since 2011. I travel a lot for work and cover the central coast of California, SFV, west side, sometimes SGV, Ventura and SB counties. I don't tend to concentrate on just one area due to my travels.

I've been lurking here for months when the FOSTA thing burned is all. I was white listed on another site and sadly I've lost the majority of my contacts because I never wanted to be caught with any of that type of info on my person. Stupid me.

So I am just trying to rebuild my cred I guess, which is super annoying because I could get into any kagency and had a decent list of women that would vouch for me. Sigh.

Anyways, I'll be around and I'll be posting about a recent experience I had at an AMP in the SFV. Just wanted to say hello and try to start the process of establishing my bonisfides on here.

Stay safe.

Marlowe
10-30-18, 17:39

Been going to AMPs, providers and mostly kgirls since 2011. I travel a lot for work and cover the central coast of California, SFV, west side, sometimes SGV, Ventura and SB counties. I don't tend to concentrate on just one area due to my travels.

I've been lurking here for months when the FOSTA thing burned is all. I was white listed on another site and sadly I've lost the majority of my contacts because I never wanted to be caught with any of that type of info on my person. Stupid me.

So I am just trying to rebuild my cred I guess, which is super annoying because I could get into any kagency and had a decent list of women that would vouch for me. Sigh.

Anyways, I'll be around and I'll be posting about a recent experience I had at an AMP in the SFV. Just wanted to say hello and try to start the process of establishing my bonisfides on here.

Stay safe.My hunch would be that in order to generate greater interest by the members of this forum you will need to provide more specifics and maybe post a pic.

HatchMan2132
10-30-18, 21:44
Posted on the LA side about a good experience at BM, albeit with some typos as it was a phone report.

Looking for some good Intel on LMPs in the area. Can't tell what's closed down or not based on reports and I'd rather not waste time experimenting.

PlayerN818
10-31-18, 09:51

Stay safe.Hello,

How about a review (or two) of recent visits in the valley. Nice hair, BTW.

Dbabes31
10-31-18, 11:57
Thanks for the recommendations saw P yesterday and the massage did not disappoint will be seeing her again soon! She spoke pretty good english and was a real pleasure!

JoeCartoon22
10-31-18, 17:16
Been looking at that first one too.I tried the first number on there because that girl looks great. A little back and forth and my gut was telling me it was a bait and switch.

Let me know if it works out for anyone else.

Hanzo8
11-01-18, 21:06
Thanks for the recommendations saw P yesterday and the massage did not disappoint will be seeing her again soon! She spoke pretty good english and was a real pleasure!(glad you enjoyed that).

Mondo72
11-02-18, 03:56
Hey,

I've seen reports here on the place on Keystone in Burbank, so a couple of days ago called in for an appointment.

I needed to have my back waxed so figure to see who was there.

Was greeted by Vicky and she took me to the room in the back and proceeded to ask me what area I wanted to have waxed. After telling her shoulders and back, she suggested I get a manzillian too, LOL, told her that shit hurts too much, so she gave me a waxing and was pretty friendly but nothing else since I didn't do any touching. I think she's very careful about 1st time visitors.

My question for you guys, on RM I see there are 2 gals listed, Vivi and Vicky, are they the same gal? I only saw Vicky there. Can some of you old timers PM me what's on the menu.

TIA.

Mondo.

Yoyo8899
11-02-18, 04:23
Saw her a recently and have a before. Went to her again because she is friendly fun and looks pretty good nice rack, though she is a bit older. But chemistry with her is real good. Doesn't rush. I'm sure you have read the reports but you can't go wrong. At least that's my experience the times I have seen her. If you want younger go with irene. Not as big of a rack or skinny but still nice. Hope this helps. Have fun and Good luck.Had been before but it's been awhile, and based on reports here and on * I made an appointment with Irene. When I got there and Irene opened the door, I immediately saw Tammy as well who was having lunch, and made a spot decision to go with Tammy. I took a shower so she would have time finish her meal. As this guy said, a little older face but the body is bangin. I originally expected just an FBSM and a BJ but she was so hot ended up just going FS. Was very hot. Agreed chemistry is off the charts. Happy hunting.

Yoyo8899
11-02-18, 04:35
Long time lurker but only recently have started to contribute. Based on intel from another site mpr decided to check out Vanessa at Ancient in NoHo. Typical strip mall type place. When I went in and asked for Vanessa, cute girl with nice tatas comes. I ask if she is Vanessa and she says yes and leads me to a room. Get undressed, and 10 minutes later a different girl comes in! But luckily, she's even cuter than the last one so am not complaining.

The only complaint is that she came in and out the room at least 3 times and a couple times for awhile. Any ways, finally gets to the good part and removes the towel and starts the tease. Asks me to turn over and pulls down the shirt for the most amazing tits I've seen in awhile, maybe ever. She goes straight for the kill and let's me suck and play with her and even get a finger in her p before finishing. I went back today just to get a look at those tits again. Not sure anything else is on the table here but let me know if any of you guys are able to get farther than I did.

Joe Pike
11-02-18, 10:08
Thanks for the recommendations saw P yesterday and the massage did not disappoint will be seeing her again soon! She spoke pretty good english and was a real pleasure!Who is this Thai MILF "P?" Is it Pataya?

TrickDadii
11-05-18, 04:53
Anyone got anywhere in noho where they offer FS, age, race doesn't matter. [Deleted by Admin]

TrickDadii
11-05-18, 11:28
(ask for yoyo).What time does ky open. Last time I went, true story BTW, it was a 19 year old Asian girls first day. I know this because the older Asian lady that was there was pretty much telling me that "I got lucky" I dnt know her name but she is the youngest one there that I've seen. And the tightness is 19 year old snatch.

JoeCartoon22
11-05-18, 16:28
What time does ky open. Last time I went, true story BTW, it was a 19 year old Asian girls first day. I know this because the older Asian lady that was there was pretty much telling me that "I got lucky" I dnt know her name but she is the youngest one there that I've seen. And the tightness is 19 year old snatch.You hit the goldmine!

When was this? I might have to go back there again.

AndyMendez1980
11-05-18, 16:43
Wondering if anyone has more info on Zen located in sylmar? Thanks in advance.

LittleFeat
11-05-18, 16:48
My office was across Keystone from her place. This was 5+ years ago. Always called her V though her name is indeed Vicki (spelling may vary) - I know from her social media account. I went about once a week for a massage and handy. After a while she'd let me fuck her covered. Never raw. Older and looking for an American husband was my take. And wanted to go to the Oscars (LOL) because I'm in the film biz. I've never been so she had the wrong guy in that regard. Always gave a great massage and she's very good with the hand job. The place is legit, her many services are legit save for the full service I got as a regular after a while. She's no dummy. Got an economics degree from university in Viet Nam, her home country. I did get a 4 hand, hand job once from her and a girl on her staff but never full service from anyone but Vicki. Not sure if any other ladies partake in full service there. I'm glad to be able to provide some useful, direct experience here as I certainly rely on it from others.

Hey,

I've seen reports here on the place on Keystone in Burbank, so a couple of days ago called in for an appointment.

I needed to have my back waxed so figure to see who was there.

Was greeted by Vicky and she took me to the room in the back and proceeded to ask me what area I wanted to have waxed. After telling her shoulders and back, she suggested I get a manzillian too, LOL, told her that shit hurts too much, so she gave me a waxing and was pretty friendly but nothing else since I didn't do any touching. I think she's very careful about 1st time visitors.

My question for you guys, on RM I see there are 2 gals listed, Vivi and Vicky, are they the same gal? I only saw Vicky there. Can some of you old timers PM me what's on the menu.

TIA.

Mondo.

Primo84
11-05-18, 16:56
I stopped by there a few months ago, seemed OK inside. Didn't have a massage table with hole for head, just a hard "bed". Got a massage & such from a pretty Latina who spoke good English, which felt really weird after all the AMPs. It IS in a busy area; it's in an outdoor mall and there was an AA meeting right around the corner.First time going here. Went for a half hour .5 and got a Latina names Angie. She was probably early forties. She was OK in looks.

Pricey. HE is .8 and FS $.

HeavyLuvr
11-07-18, 01:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JoeCartoon22
11-07-18, 02:06
So after reading about keystone in burbank, I swung by to try it out. I wasn't able to get full service but got a HE for. 5. I think I was only able to get that because I asked her in her native language. I do not know how far others will get. Seems like it might be open to it if you're a regular.

Member #6371
11-08-18, 18:43
Went to this spot on Ventura Blvd last hour before closing earlier this week. 40 for HH. 40 tip. Nothing noteworthy about the provider or her technique. Doubt I'll go back.

PlayerN818
11-09-18, 11:13
Went to this spot on Ventura Blvd last hour before closing earlier this week. 40 for HH. 40 tip. Nothing noteworthy about the provider or her technique. Doubt I'll go back.Are the girls Russian there?

Member #6371
11-09-18, 14:38
Are the girls Russian there?Mine was Chinese. Not young or attractive.

WildSeven
11-11-18, 08:44
Saw a shit ton of LE at BM on Friday night while getting food. Probably best to stay away for awhile.

Waddles92
11-11-18, 12:25
This establishment is very standard and reliable. I was cruisin around after my appt and decided to pull in.

Opted out for a quick hhr and was. 40 got anna and she wasnt so bad 7/10.

I did feel rushed tho just a tad and the teasing was just adequate.

I wanted more focus and just a bit more sensualness but hey what can you do. Tipped a solid. 6 for a HE and was satisfied. Ill only return if the time allows for it and I am in the area 👍.

PinTrelder
11-11-18, 18:58
Any extras? Is it FS?Standard HE, don't know about anything else. Haven't gone back, but would not write it off.

JoeCartoon22
11-12-18, 22:35
I went to check out bellagio but it's closed so I went down to street to another spot. It looked promising, blacked out window up front, small walk up window. Walked in and saw there there was a little window int he massage rooms. Interesting.

When massage started did the usual brush up against her leg and see what the reaction was. She went across the room. Damn. Anyhow the only reason I put it here on the review is that it was actually the best damn massage I've had in awhile. Once I realized the boys were going to get no attention, I just relaxed and let her massage me. Definitely worth the. 5 for hh.

PlayerN818
11-13-18, 10:17
I went to check out bellagio but it's closed so I went down to street to another spot. It looked promising, blacked out window up front, small walk up window. Walked in and saw there there was a little window int he massage rooms. Interesting.

When massage started did the usual brush up against her leg and see what the reaction was. She went across the room. Damn. Anyhow the only reason I put it here on the review is that it was actually the best damn massage I've had in awhile. Once I realized the boys were going to get no attention, I just relaxed and let her massage me. Definitely worth the. 5 for hh.Figured I'd add my latest legit to this. Heaven Massage on Louise and VB, totally legit (pretty obvious as soon as you walk in) but a good massage. Sometimes it's nice to just fully relax and get a legit, good massage. Provider was happy with the ten-spot I tipped her.

Lovergrrl
11-13-18, 10:31

When massage started did the usual brush up against her leg and see what the reaction was. She went across the room. Damn. Anyhow the only reason I put it here on the review is that it was actually the best damn massage I've had in awhile. Once I realized the boys were going to get no attention, I just relaxed and let her massage me. Definitely worth the. 5 for hh..5 for a hhr is pretty high house fee for a legit place. Usually just seeing that as a house fee guarantees a good time since that's the going rate. Thanks for warning us otherwise.

StevenFj20
11-13-18, 11:27
Do why'all have a place you'd recommend if you could only make one more visit? I've been to BM and Acu. Latina would be nice but that seems like a rarity nowadays. Also, anyone have anything on JR Care off sherman way?

Wooderson1199
11-13-18, 16:16
Hi all,

New to this forum, not sure if this is the right place for this but does anyone have any info on Blue Therapy in Canoga? Want to sign up for Rmaps but got evacuated in the fires and left my cards behind. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Member #6371
11-13-18, 16:28
Do y'all have a place you'd recommend if you could only make one more visit? I've been to BM and Acu. Latina would be nice but that seems like a rarity nowadays. Also, anyone have anything on JR Care off sherman way?JR is nothing special. At all. As far as one great place, I have yet to find anything that special. Nothing in the valley would be my choice, though.

PlayerN818
11-14-18, 10:55
Place is upstairs, near the Black Bear Diner on VB. It's been there for years, but I hadn't, so decided to stop in to see what's new. Turns out, not much. Mid-aged provider, 5'4" standard looks / body type (seriously, if you've mongered more than a year, you know the type) met me at the door, opted for. 4 for the hh, (. 6 for h) and went to the far back room. It's pretty big with an anti gravity bed, so that was intriguing. Got comfortable and same provider, Yoyo, came and was friendly right off. Decent massage, fair teasing, flipped and got a pretty mechanical HJ. Just a power pump to the finish. Access down below, so that was nice. . 4 tip and of I went. If your new, and want to get more comfortable in the mongering world, try it out. She works Mon, Tues, and Fri. Got a full sized, chilled water, which I not only took, but stood on the corner and waved it at the passing traffic to celebrate my debauchery.

Nutzoid
11-14-18, 14:42
Tampa and Roscoe bust. LEO is they are now 10:30 AM, Nov. 14,2018.

The Camel
11-14-18, 15:24
.5 for a hhr is pretty high house fee for a legit place. Usually just seeing that as a house fee guarantees a good time since that's the going rate. Thanks for warning us otherwise.Especially high for 30 minutes and legit places usually don't even offer hh massages. That's a FS house fee for half hour. My guess is JoeCartoon22 ended up with a provider who didn't care to play for whatever reason including the possibility that the place has perhaps been taking more heat than usual. Sometimes the most out there whorehouses in the city can temporarily turn into strictly legit joints for 1st timers when they feel they are under special LE watch.

BillChang6969
11-14-18, 18:57
Tampa and Roscoe bust. LEO is they are now 10:30 AM, Nov. 14,2018.WTF?

This place is definitely a low-key HE only Chinese joint. No FS or BJ of any kind, so I'm wondering why they would go after them of all places lmao.

If these quiet rub and tugs are getting raided, then no place is safe anymore which is fucking depressing.

AHuttt
11-16-18, 00:32

When massage started did the usual brush up against her leg and see what the reaction was. She went across the room. Damn. Anyhow the only reason I put it here on the review is that it was actually the best damn massage I've had in awhile. Once I realized the boys were going to get no attention, I just relaxed and let her massage me. Definitely worth the. 5 for hh.I went there months ago and they were having a special before 10 am (not sure if they still do) but it was 50 for a h. It was a great massage and HE. The lady was older and wasn't a looker but great HJ.

AHuttt
11-16-18, 00:36
Do why'all have a place you'd recommend if you could only make one more visit? I've been to BM and Acu. Latina would be nice but that seems like a rarity nowadays. Also, anyone have anything on JR Care off sherman way?I went there on a Sunday & the girl I had said she only works that day (I don't remember her name) but hot Latina with a great body. Great CBJ and dog was incredible. I would recommend.

GanjaMonger
11-16-18, 13:21
Hi all,

New to this forum, not sure if this is the right place for this but does anyone have any info on Blue Therapy in Canoga? Want to sign up for Rmaps but got evacuated in the fires and left my cards behind. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I went there one time a few months ago. I did not have an enjoyable experience. The provider was average, Latina. A little thick. But not in the right spots. Kinda small cheated for how thick she was. She was friendly. The table was against the wall which was wierd. And it was more of a bed. The massage sucked. The rest was mechanical and lame with no kind of sensuality or anything worth remembering. I don't remember the cost but the tip reflected it and she wasn't happy. But I won't go there again.

YMMV. It was toward the late afternoon. Maybe a bad day / provider.

Nutzoid
11-16-18, 16:38
WTF?

This place is definitely a low-key HE only Chinese joint. No FS or BJ of any kind, so I'm wondering why they would go after them of all places lmao.

If these quiet rub and tugs are getting raided, then no place is safe anymore which is fucking depressing.Maybe they got robbed or a business inspection. There were a couple of uniformed male and female police officers. They were respectfully knocking and waiting at the front door outside the business.

ArrogantBstrd
11-20-18, 17:00
Do why'all have a place you'd recommend if you could only make one more visit? I've been to BM and Acu. Latina would be nice but that seems like a rarity nowadays. Also, anyone have anything on JR Care off sherman way?It's comparable to Acu. No Latinas when I went there.

I rolled with "Candy". High 30's, Low 40's or so. We vibed well enough that she licked my head and licked my nut out. No BBBJ, though. She was a giver. That session was intense!

PlayerN818
11-23-18, 23:11
Haven't been to this place (way back of strip mall on VB and WO) in about a year so decided to stop in and see how things were. Turns out, not well.

Lele, mid 40's petit, sporting B's (but most likely A's under the ubiquitous padded bra) and a nice ass, took me back, and since I knew the shop and liked her type, I opted for the hour at. 5.

Got comfortable, she returns, small talk, (been here before, bla bla) and she proceeds to deliver- not the worst massage I've ever had, but just not good. Felt like someone showed her a few basic moves once and told her to figure the rest out. So, paid for the hour, getting a shitty massage. Maybe her teasing skills will make up for it.

Nope. Zero tease.

She says time to flip, and I see it's only been a half hour. Shit. No way she has the massage chops to deliver a full 30 minutes on my front, so I figure I'm going to get shorted, but whatever. Playing with her ass may be worth it.

I'm flaccid, she give a single light tug, "This ok?" "Yeah, it's great. " "You tip nice?" I hold up four fingers. "How much that?" "Forty". "No. Sixty" Fuck, here we go. She's going to try this when my dick isn't even hard? Okay. "Fifty, but you take off your top" "Yes, sixty" "Fifty, and top off" I mimic her top coming off. She nods, then, "You pay now?" Fucking hell. "Sure, once you take off the top and bra" "Yes, pay now?

It's at this point I realize she has no idea what the fuck I've been talking about, so I sit up to think about what I want to do, and she figures I'm going to get the money, so she grabs my backpack (I was on a bike) and hands it to me "Pay now?" I put it back on the floor, and she starts going through my clothes hanging on the door, looking for my wallet "Is here? Here?"

I start to get up to leave, and she comes back, soothing "No, is ok. Is ok" as she gently pushes me back down. I lay back, and she says "Fifty?" "Yeah, but top comes off" She nods, rubs my still soft dick once, says, "Pay now?

That's it. Done. I sit up, and tell her "finished" She tries to push me back down "Yes, finish!" "No, I'm finished, done" I try to get up, she pushes back. "Yes we finish now". I try to get off the table (side note; really uncomfortable table. Face hole is really small with shit padding, so you either have a sore chin, or nose bridge after 10 minutes) She is pushing me back, trying to get me lie down, saying "I trust you. I trust you. " until I finally gently take her shoulders, give her the most serious look I can, and say " I. Am. Finished. " and move her away so I can stand up. She finally get the idea and after a beat asks "You want water?" Fucking hell. "Yeah. Water, thanks" Off she goes, and I get dressed. She hands me the dixie cup in the hallway, I give her a five and book the fuck out of there.

So if you want an Abbot and Costello type experience with a sub par massage, by all means, Lele is your gal. I'll not be returning.

MrChaco
11-24-18, 11:38
Place is just called Massage, nothing more nothing less.

Located in a super busy strip mall just barely south of 405 fwy.

I went in and asked for 1 hr at $50.

Provider name was Wendy, works both Thursday and Friday nice body and most likely early 50's.

I asked for deep tissue massage and she did pretty well.

On the flip she asked what I wanted and everything was available.

Opted for f / s. CBJ was short and f / s was good. $. 2 out the door. Tip for massage plus f / s.

Hanzo8
11-25-18, 20:33
Haven't been to this place (way back of strip mall on VB and WO) in about a year so decided to stop in and see how things were. Turns out, not well.

Lele, mid 40's petit, sporting B's (but most likely A's under the ubiquitous padded bra) and a nice ass, took me back, and since I knew the shop and liked her type, I opted for the hour at. 5.

Got comfortable, she returns, small talk, (been here before, bla bla) and she proceeds to deliver- not the worst massage I've ever had, but just not good. Felt like someone showed her a few basic moves once and told her to figure the rest out. So, paid for the hour, getting a shitty massage. Maybe her teasing skills will make up for it.

Nope. Zero tease.

She says time to flip, and I see it's only been a half hour. Shit. No way she has the massage chops to deliver a full 30 minutes on my front, so I figure I'm going to get shorted, but whatever. Playing with her ass may be worth it.

I'm flaccid, she give a single light tug, "This ok?" "Yeah, it's great. " "You tip nice?" I hold up four fingers. "How much that?" "Forty". "No. Sixty" Fuck, here we go. She's going to try this when my dick isn't even hard? Okay. "Fifty, but you take off your top" "Yes, sixty" "Fifty, and top off" I mimic her top coming off. She nods, then, "You pay now?" Fucking hell. "Sure, once you take off the top and bra" "Yes, pay now?

It's at this point I realize she has no idea what the fuck I've been talking about, so I sit up to think about what I want to do, and she figures I'm going to get the money, so she grabs my backpack (I was on a bike) and hands it to me "Pay now?" I put it back on the floor, and she starts going through my clothes hanging on the door, looking for my wallet "Is here? Here?"

I start to get up to leave, and she comes back, soothing "No, is ok. Is ok" as she gently pushes me back down. I lay back, and she says "Fifty?" "Yeah, but top comes off" She nods, rubs my still soft dick once, says, "Pay now?

That's it. Done. I sit up, and tell her "finished" She tries to push me back down "Yes, finish!" "No, I'm finished, done" I try to get up, she pushes back. "Yes we finish now". I try to get off the table (side note; really uncomfortable table. Face hole is really small with shit padding, so you either have a sore chin, or nose bridge after 10 minutes) She is pushing me back, trying to get me lie down, saying "I trust you. I trust you. " until I finally gently take her shoulders, give her the most serious look I can, and say " I. Am. Finished. " and move her away so I can stand up. She finally get the idea and after a beat asks "You want water?" Fucking hell. "Yeah. Water, thanks" Off she goes, and I get dressed. She hands me the dixie cup in the hallway, I give her a five and book the fuck out of there.

So if you want an Abbot and Costello type experience with a sub par massage, by all means, Lele is your gal. I'll not be returning.((Seen jenny many times never had s issue))).

Member #6371
11-25-18, 21:22
((Seen jenny many times never had s issue))).I've seen her quite a few times too. Not the best, not the worst. Haven't been back in a while, though. Pretty average place.

Canuck6234
11-25-18, 22:10
((Seen jenny many times never had s issue))).That's +1 from me.

LoveGem
11-25-18, 23:48
Hi All,

Long time lurker. Thanks for all the valuable tips. Anyone know of any places in SFV where one can get a good real massage and happy ending? I go to 5 star massage in Burbank. Excellent massage but not hints of happy ending based on the set up they have.

Kampfire
11-27-18, 17:05
During my holiday travels I discovered a pleasant surprise at a regular spot. One of the middle aged asian Angels on amestoy just off ventura can really give a strong deep muscle massage. The other girls there give great real massages, but this was a bit stronger. Her name is Jeannie, or something very close, does not speak much english. She likes to expertly tease long and light on all the hair-trigger points from the rear as you're frogged-out prone once all the hard work is done. She fired my cannon from the rear, coaching each thrust with a "yeah baby, SO good. ". I had opted for the HR session. 50/50. Happy Holidays, get some.

Hanzo8
11-29-18, 15:44
During my holiday travels I discovered a pleasant surprise at a regular spot. One of the middle aged asian Angels on amestoy just off ventura can really give a strong deep muscle massage. The other girls there give great real massages, but this was a bit stronger. Her name is Jeannie, or something very close, does not speak much english. She likes to expertly tease long and light on all the hair-trigger points from the rear as you're frogged-out prone once all the hard work is done. She fired my cannon from the rear, coaching each thrust with a "yeah baby, SO good. ". I had opted for the HR session. 50/50. Happy Holidays, get some.((check out satori on vent blvd, and the box city place and the thai places in my other posts in chatsworth.)).

Monger Dude
11-30-18, 11:07
((check out satori on vent blvd, and the box city place and the thai places in my other posts in chatsworth.)).Agree 100% with Box city. Young, cute and pleasant lineup. They get busy, so you might want to call ahead.

Parking has slightly improved lately. Find a spot out front or park in the alley at back of the building.

LoveGem
11-30-18, 13:58
Agree 100% with Box city. Young, cute and pleasant lineup. They get busy, so you might want to call ahead.

Parking has slightly improved lately. Find a spot out front or park in the alley at back of the building.Is there a particular provider you recommend at Box City? Also, how much do they charge? Standard rates?

KingNoctis
11-30-18, 14:23
Agree 100% with Box city. Young, cute and pleasant lineup. They get busy, so you might want to call ahead.

Parking has slightly improved lately. Find a spot out front or park in the alley at back of the building.Where is box city? I'm slow LOL.

Monger Dude
11-30-18, 19:08
Is there a particular provider you recommend at Box City? Also, how much do they charge? Standard rates?You can't go wrong with any of them. MMS rotates so it's different every day. Standard rates (50/40) Mrsixty originally turned me on to this place. I'm in his debt!

Lovergrrl
11-30-18, 21:59
Is there a particular provider you recommend at Box City? Also, how much do they charge? Standard rates?I wouldn't recommend Lily.

Face & body is a 5 at best, and her general attitude sucked and she upsold for the HE.

Dr Incognito
12-01-18, 01:14
I'm seeing ads for Asian nuru escorts in Burbank ca on sites like ad list 24- are these real or robs? Anyone been?

Thanks.

Kampfire
12-01-18, 18:22
((check out satori on vent blvd, and the box city place and the thai places in my other posts in chatsworth.)).I've experienced each of those shops and they are fine. Thumbs up. I was just reporting on the particularly "strong" nature of Jeanie's massage (In case someone else really needed an actual deep tissue massage + he.) and her expert use of the rear milking finish.

I'll have to visit that chatsworth shop again soon, I'm overdue that far out. I have a fun Chinese divorcee out in that area and it is so hard not to stop in and and play for hours there instead of paying for it. But, variety is the spice of life. Hope you all are getting your fancy tickled.

PlayerN818
12-02-18, 11:14
I'm seeing ads for Asian nuru escorts in Burbank ca on sites like ad list 24- are these real or robs? Anyone been?

Thanks.Without a screen shot of the ad in question, it's a hard question to answer. Here is what I know: Adlist is mostly fake pics, so if you do pull the trigger, don't be disappointed in who answers the door. As far as Burbank goes, not as prolific as North Hollywood / Van Nuys / Reseda, but not as closed down as, say Santa Clarita. Fun to be had, but if I wandered into any shop in Bur, I'd expect legit. Of course, YMMV.

AndyMendez1980
12-03-18, 13:15
Has anyone checked out Gem, I drove by there last time but looked really sketchy.

GohanSan21
12-03-18, 19:01

Thanks.So I called I had time to kill, they told me room num, I go in the room stank to farts and old. A very old asian lady opens half drunk. I ask for other provider she say no more, I leave I get a call saying come to dif room. I go in same story to old retired ladies trying to look sexyomw to check out other valley options looking for 18-21 any advise?

JoeCartoon22
12-04-18, 01:57
So I called I had time to kill, they told me room num, I go in the room stank to farts and old. A very old asian lady opens half drunk. I ask for other provider she say no more, I leave I get a call saying come to dif room. I go in same story to old retired ladies trying to look sexyomw to check out other valley options looking for 18-21 any advise?I think you're looking for something that is most likely not going to exist. Most of the parlor workers are mid 30's to mid 40's range. You might get lucky here or there but that is the exception and not the norm. Figured you should set your expectations when you're going into these places.

JoeCartoon22
12-04-18, 01:58
Has anyone checked out Gem, I drove by there last time but looked really sketchy.Where is Gem? Honestly, the more sketchy looking the less I am worried about it being a regular massage spot.

AndyMendez1980
12-05-18, 14:57
Where is Gem? Honestly, the more sketchy looking the less I am worried about it being a regular massage spot.Its in Sylmar shoppin center. Yea it doesn't even have a massage sign I believe.

BenderOver
12-06-18, 00:49
I've experienced each of those shops and they are fine. Thumbs up. I was just reporting on the particularly "strong" nature of Jeanie's massage (In case someone else really needed an actual deep tissue massage + he.) and her expert use of the rear milking finish.

I'll have to visit that chatsworth shop again soon, I'm overdue that far out. I have a fun Chinese divorcee out in that area and it is so hard not to stop in and and play for hours there instead of paying for it. But, variety is the spice of life. Hope you all are getting your fancy tickled.Went to Asiangel based on this review. Easy to find. Street meter parking no big deal. Jeanie works only F, Sa, Su. I went with Wendy.

Looks 5 40 yo Chinese, body 5 about 30 pounds over.

Attitude 6, friendly, chatty.

Service HE 5 rough hands, roaming under, no kitty contact but oddly allows finger in her butt.

Entry 50 and 50.

Recommend or return, no and yes to try Jeanie.

JoeCartoon22
12-11-18, 02:52
Was driving down balboa and wanted to check out this spot. Not too far from BM.

50 for house and 50 for HE. Maybe it was because it's a Monday but the women wasn't very cute. Body was a bit overweight with a corset and I believe she was closer to 50. I should've left but stayed. Would not repeat.

PlayerN818
12-11-18, 11:22

50 for house and 50 for HE. Maybe it was because it's a Monday but the women wasn't very cute. Body was a bit overweight with a corset and I believe she was closer to 50. I should've left but stayed. Would not repeat.That place used to have good providers, but it's been steadily heading downhill. Was the table still super comfortable?

JoeCartoon22
12-12-18, 17:18
That place used to have good providers, but it's been steadily heading downhill. Was the table still super comfortable?Hah! It is comfortable but that was the only high point.

Went to BM yesterday and there was a lady outside swinging her kid. I can't say for sure if she worked there or there was a shift change but that really threw me off. Not enough that I didn't go inside but still.

GanjaMonger
12-18-18, 16:20
Here's the ad, claims to be Latina. Seems like an independent Incall. I got more info via text, 8 for the hr and 5 for the. 5.

The address is 15445, which was not in the post but I got from the text, I looked it up and it's a strip mall on Ventura at 15445. I don't have the suite number. Said open from 10-8, wondering if it's a parlor, or a person doing their own thing out of a suite there. I want to try it but it's a bit further out than normal.

https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sherman-oaks-encino-calabasas/6514605.html

Member #6371
12-19-18, 04:43
Here's the ad, claims to be Latina. Seems like an independent Incall. I got more info via text, 8 for the hr and 5 for the. 5.

The address is 15445, which was not in the post but I got from the text, I looked it up and it's a strip mall on Ventura at 15445. I don't have the suite number. Said open from 10-8, wondering if it's a parlor, or a person doing their own thing out of a suite there. I want to try it but it's a bit further out than normal.

https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sherman-oaks-encino-calabasas/6514605.htmlQuick search of that address with the word massage will pull up the name of that parlor. I know the area. It's right by the galleria mall. Can't say her pics look like anything special, unfortunately.

MaxSpeed1143
12-19-18, 10:59
Quick search of that address with the word massage will pull up the name of that parlor. I know the area. It's right by the galleria mall. Can't say her pics look like anything special, unfortunately.I have met her once, she is real. She is average looking Latina, massage is good. Her place does look shady, but I think its under renovation.

Lovergrrl
12-19-18, 11:25
Hah! It is comfortable but that was the only high point.

Went to BM yesterday and there was a lady outside swinging her kid. I can't say for sure if she worked there or there was a shift change but that really threw me off. Not enough that I didn't go inside but still.Swinging her kid? Like over her head? :D

Kampfire
12-19-18, 17:48
Went to Asiangel based on this review. Easy to find. Street meter parking no big deal. Jeanie works only F, Sa, Su. I went with Wendy.

Looks 5 40 yo Chinese, body 5 about 30 pounds over.

Attitude 6, friendly, chatty.

Service HE 5 rough hands, roaming under, no kitty contact but oddly allows finger in her butt.

Entry 50 and 50.

Recommend or return, no and yes to try Jeanie.I've had Wendy before, great personality, and goes the extra mile with me to give a good long massage. I've never experienced rough hands with her though, only soft, with especially slow building attention on the HE. I guess YMMV. As far as her butt, I've never been that deep! LOL. I usually just cup and massage her strong cheek while sucking her large darker gumdrop nipples. I may have to explore your finding sometime if she responds well to the tease. I hope I don't end up bumping into a previous night's XLB during my digital travels. Thanks for sharing. Have you had any recent good times at Satori a little down Ventura? I used to frequent it years ago, then it went stale. Hoping to hear a fresh positive report before I go back. Oh well, maybe I'll just toftt, maybe.

PlayerN818
12-20-18, 10:11
I've had Wendy before, great personality, and goes the extra mile with me to give a good long massage. I've never experienced rough hands with her though, only soft, with especially slow building attention on the HE. I guess YMMV. As far as her butt, I've never been that deep! LOL. I usually just cup and massage her strong cheek while sucking her large darker gumdrop nipples. I may have to explore your finding sometime if she responds well to the tease. I hope I don't end up bumping into a previous night's XLB during my digital travels. Thanks for sharing. Have you had any recent good times at Satori a little down Ventura? I used to frequent it years ago, then it went stale. Hoping to hear a fresh positive report before I go back. Oh well, maybe I'll just toftt, maybe.Hey Kamp,

I was at Satori a few weeks ago, had Ginny (mamasan?) and the massage was quite good. I guess she's adjusted to her bolt-ons, as she brought them out to play. Nice finish, not mind-blowing / not rushed. I hear you on the "stale" feeling. Been feeling that a lot lately as well. But I'll take stale over haggeling every time.

PlayerN818
12-20-18, 10:12
Swinging her kid? Like over her head? :DThanks for the coffee spit-take. I'm picturing her swinging this kid around, saying "You want massage?

MaxCummings
12-21-18, 15:34
Has anyone hit up bally spa there? Their web site looks promising.

Harley Rider01
12-21-18, 20:32

50 for house and 50 for HE. Maybe it was because it's a Monday but the women wasn't very cute. Body was a bit overweight with a corset and I believe she was closer to 50. I should've left but stayed. Would not repeat.Is this the one by the barbershop and weed shop.

ClockWorkLemon
12-22-18, 01:53
Hi All,

Long time lurker. Thanks for all the valuable tips. Anyone know of any places in SFV where one can get a good real massage and happy ending? I go to 5 star massage in Burbank. Excellent massage but not hints of happy ending based on the set up they have.Also a lurker but have had a few AMP experiences in the area.

Po Ti on Bur just over the border in NoHo, been there a couple of times, HE every time.

Healthcare on Vine and Ox, reluctant HE.

Cozy on SW multiple times, HE, CBJ (not good, had her finish HE) BBBJ, better but not great.

And a couple of the Thai places on SW near Cold Water, both HE.

One place in Palmdale (I was on my way to the mountains) Covered FS! First time customer!

But I have done nothing in Burbank itself.

Most of the places that put listings on Bedpage, Adlist, Cityxguide will most likely provide HE.

I use this site and RM as well as the sites above to research before going. This site being the best for real info.

Advice, more than 90% of all ads on the sites list are fake photos, the women at the MP never look like the listings.

Words to live by.

"If it looks to good to be true, it most likely is to good to be true".

Good luck!

PlayerN818
12-22-18, 10:44
Is this the one by the barbershop and weed shop.In the strip mall with the dog grooming. Really isn't worth the effort tho.

PlayerN818
12-22-18, 10:48
Has anyone hit up bally spa there? Their web site looks promising.Mr. Sixty did a review of this place. Just search Bally Spa on this site.

J 2551
12-23-18, 09:24
I went to a joint near box city but it would appear it was the wrong one. This place was legit with no hints of extras. I think I know which box city now. What can I expect from this place.

Willie23
12-23-18, 11:48
Was rolling around looking to TOFFT last week and spotted a brand new sign next to a body shop / acessory place. No parking on the street, but they have a lot for the row of businesses (and the 'church' next door (Popped in and PPS of indeterminate non-Asian flavor asked what I wanted. Sign next to his window had the usual 30-45-60 minute rates. I said '30 minute massage. ' He said no massage. No touching. Ah, I get it. Trine ta keep under the LE radar. Well my experience with places that offer aromatherapy or other non-touch has been mostly crappy, and always Latina -- and I'm an Asian lover -- so I turned & walked out. Shop is just W of White Oak.

PinTrelder
12-23-18, 18:19
Was rolling around looking to TOFFT last week and spotted a brand new sign next to a body shop / acessory place. No parking on the street, but they have a lot for the row of businesses (and the 'church' next door (Popped in and PPS of indeterminate non-Asian flavor asked what I wanted. Sign next to his window had the usual 30-45-60 minute rates. I said '30 minute massage. ' He said no massage. No touching. Ah, I get it. Trine ta keep under the LE radar. Well my experience with places that offer aromatherapy or other non-touch has been mostly crappy, and always Latina -- and I'm an Asian lover -- so I turned & walked out. Shop is just W of White Oak.First time I went there they just gave me aromatherapy, so I went with it, maybe I looked like LE. But I kept seeing reviews saying there's more. Went a second time, got more, was satisfied. So, give it a try, I guess?

Edr100
12-23-18, 23:02
Has anyone been to gem spa in sylmar?

ClockWorkLemon
12-24-18, 01:44
Sunday morning, interested in a rub.

I was in Glendale and decided to try you Dream.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/d-o-n-t-h-e-s-i-t-a-t-e-j-u-s-t-c-o-m-e__1544140849-14317994

Opted for a. 4 hh with hopes of adding to it and getting a HE. Good massage but on the flip she said no special massage, only massage. Not sure if it was because I was a first timer or not. Maybe they only do non special? But someone who advertises on Cityxguide?.

Well, I was short. 4 but still in need of a release. To the internet! RM found me a couple of other possible places. I went with Gentle Care on Colo east of Chevy Chase. . 4 and I am back on another table. Mama san gets touchy quick so I know that this will end well. Anna, a 5/5, little round but makes it all up in enthusiasm. On the flip we negotiate, . 6 HE, but do I have more? She says she doesn't know me so is a bit unsure. I only have. 8 on me I tell her, what will that get? Well she drops here pants and lifts her shirt and says I can touch while being tugged. A good handy and a nice wet hole to feel around in until I explode. Not a bad Sunday.

Happy mongering!

Lurker Bear
12-26-18, 12:46
Stopped in at you Massage in Arleta last week based on the reviews and needing some more fun than the usual HE. Walked in and a hot little spinner greeted me at the window. Paid. 3 for the half and was led the room. Let my hands roam during the inital massage, which was pretty good considering the place. She put the towel over me when it started and once I removed it she began a great tease. After the flip, got to taste those nice little nips and then agreed to FS for $1. The cover went on and got a fantastic CBJ. Had to stop her before I blew. She hoped on and we had some fun for the remaining time. Got a nice hug and out the door I went.

MrrBlue22
12-26-18, 18:46
Has anyone been to gem spa in sylmar?I was think about checking it out but I already got two great places in acu therapy and that spot next to Synn on sepulveda. My girl at acu is older Korean but the best.

Mondo72
12-27-18, 03:57
Stopped in at you Massage in Arleta last week based on the reviews and needing some more fun than the usual HE. Walked in and a hot little spinner greeted me at the window. Paid. 3 for the half and was led the room. Let my hands roam during the inital massage, which was pretty good considering the place. She put the towel over me when it started and once I removed it she began a great tease. After the flip, got to taste those nice little nips and then agreed to FS for $1. The cover went on and got a fantastic CBJ. Had to stop her before I blew. She hoped on and we had some fun for the remaining time. Got a nice hug and out the door I went.Hey LB,

Thanks for posting, I've been thinking about taking a lap on the Lankersheim track soon and in case is not happening will take a shot at this place.

It's actually listed as in the city of San Fernando instead of Arleta, as per RM.

Mondo.

PlayerN818
12-28-18, 10:32
Was out running errands and stopped by on Reseda and Napa. . 4 for hh. May took my hand, showed me my room, giggling the whole time. Come to find out, that's about the extent of her english, but she did try, a lot. Here's the deal: If you only have 15 minutes for a session, and don't want the inconvenience of recovering from an actual massage, then this place is for you. On the flip (at ten minutes in) she kept giggling and asking me something. I smiled, nodded and hoped I didn't just agree to sign my car over to her. Pretty good finish, and she brought out her 34's with eraser nipples. Tipped. 4 and bounced. Couple of 2018 awarded potentials here: 1) most uncomfortable bed. 2) smallest cup of water.

LoveGem
12-29-18, 18:00
Also a lurker but have had a few AMP experiences in the area.

Po Ti on Bur just over the border in NoHo, been there a couple of times, HE every time.

Healthcare on Vine and Ox, reluctant HE.

Cozy on SW multiple times, HE, CBJ (not good, had her finish HE) BBBJ, better but not great.

And a couple of the Thai places on SW near Cold Water, both HE.

One place in Palmdale (I was on my way to the mountains) Covered FS! First time customer!

But I have done nothing in Burbank itself.

Most of the places that put listings on Bedpage, Adlist, Cityxguide will most likely provide HE.

I use this site and RM as well as the sites above to research before going. This site being the best for real info.

Advice, more than 90% of all ads on the sites list are fake photos, the women at the MP never look like the listings.

Words to live by.

"If it looks to good to be true, it most likely is to good to be true".

Good luck!Thanks for your reply. Is there any particular provider you recommend at Po Ti?

ClockWorkLemon
12-30-18, 21:53
Thanks for your reply. Is there any particular provider you recommend at Po Ti?Sadly, I don't remember her name. I am sure some of the fellow mongers here would know.

ClockWorkLemon
12-30-18, 22:09
Hey all.

I just had a great experience at Co Zee on SW in NoHo. I went in when they opened at 10 am on Sunday. I was meet by Mary (she has given me a couple of HE in the past). It has been a couple of months since I have been there so she didn't remember me. She asked what I wanted, hh, . 4 massage. She then asked if I want anything else. I make the universal gesture for a HJ. She says what about (at this point she flaps her arms up and down, must be the gesture for FS, but I wasn't aware of it) , I say how much, 1, OK, I am down. I wasnt really going there looking for FS today, but hey, if offered, I'll take it. She then says if you like it maybe tip a bit more. I say ok. She gives me the massage then the flip. She takes off her clothes, a 8-9 tight little body with cute little dark brown eraser nipples (it was cold in the room), bald kitty, and a 6-7 face, could be 35-45 could be older. She uses her mouth to put the cover on, works the balls a bit too. Then says I'm ready and has me switch places with her. She lies down on her back on the table, I climb on top, she applies the lube and I'm in! Nice and tight and she does a bit on moaning, because, you know, I'm so good.

After I finish and we clean up, I tip her another. 4, she was worth it. She works Sundays and Mondays.

Happy Mongering!!

Idk6998
01-02-19, 20:09
Anyone got some personal recommendations? I've searvhed through the forums but looking for more personal answers / preferred spots.

Dbabes31
01-03-19, 12:36
Shopping center on corner of topanga and roscoe good massage with great tease from the rear. I believe her name was iwa. Good time and will repeat. 40 and. 4.

As for my question: does anyone know a spot that the girls wear something sexy for the massage? I know this might be tricky except for the angels, but curious if anyone has found one willing to drive. Either dm me or reply thanksb happy hunting!

Lovergrrl
01-03-19, 23:14
As for my question: does anyone know a spot that the girls wear something sexy for the massage? I know this might be tricky except for the angels, but curious if anyone has found one willing to drive. Either dm me or reply thanksb happy hunting!At virtually every FS place the girls dress provocatively. The trade off is that you don't get anything close to a real massage.

WildSeven
01-04-19, 14:16
Shopping center on corner of topanga and roscoe good massage with great tease from the rear. I believe her name was iwa. Good time and will repeat. 40 and. 4.

As for my question: does anyone know a spot that the girls wear something sexy for the massage? I know this might be tricky except for the angels, but curious if anyone has found one willing to drive. Either dm me or reply thanksb happy hunting!You can always bring in something for them to wear and ask them to wear it during the massage for FS places. I usually buy them something, give it to them and get their number so I can let them know in the future I'd like them to wear it when I come.

LoveGem
01-06-19, 14:05
Hey all.

I just had a great experience at Co Zee on SW in NoHo. I went in when they opened at 10 am on Sunday. I was meet by Mary (she has given me a couple of HE in the past). It has been a couple of months since I have been there so she didn't remember me. She asked what I wanted, hh, . 4 massage. She then asked if I want anything else. I make the universal gesture for a HJ. She says what about (at this point she flaps her arms up and down, must be the gesture for FS, but I wasn't aware of it) , I say how much, 1, OK, I am down. I wasnt really going there looking for FS today, but hey, if offered, I'll take it. She then says if you like it maybe tip a bit more. I say ok. She gives me the massage then the flip. She takes off her clothes, a 8-9 tight little body with cute little dark brown eraser nipples (it was cold in the room), bald kitty, and a 6-7 face, could be 35-45 could be older. She uses her mouth to put the cover on, works the balls a bit too. Then says I'm ready and has me switch places with her. She lies down on her back on the table, I climb on top, she applies the lube and I'm in! Nice and tight and she does a bit on moaning, because, you know, I'm so good.

After I finish and we clean up, I tip her another. 4, she was worth it. She works Sundays and Mondays.

Happy Mongering!!Was looking for a massage on NYE and went to Co Zee in Noho. Mamasan came out and said you will have to wait outside 30-40. Set up seemed like a FS place from outside. Parking was tough, I was able to find a spot close by near a shop and then noticed another car come by and parked on the street. There was a girl inside that was constantly keeping an eye on me. I didn't feel comfortable and left.

I ended up going to 5 star massage in Burbank. Got a great deep tissue massage but again no happy ending. If anyone knows it this place provides any kind of extras please let me know.

Hanzo8
01-07-19, 14:37
I know this is set aside for latin women but looking for big bottom, round bottom asians in the Sfv. So far I met one up north and local also in LA but the place shut down few months ago.

MarkMike1
01-07-19, 19:13
Found waaaay awesome MP in west valley the holy grail of MPs.

80 flat fee. All inclusive. No upsell.

The lady's name is Lola.

GFE. Amazing sweet wonderful Latin woman in her 30's.

Nice figure, short.

Only downside: she's doesn't give much of a massage. Barely passable massage (being generous).

PM me if you have more questions.

I have a request: seeking busty short women: Latin or white.

Getting really burned out on Asian MPs. The haggling / want too much for negligible upgrades.

Thanks.

MarkMike1
01-08-19, 12:57
Sorry about not giving more details in prev post.

More info:

This MP is fronted by legit massage lady.

Lola is assigned the clients who want more than a massage.

2 person operation.

What a pleasant wonderful surprise. Why can't all MPs be like this!

Despite my lack of detail about this MP, does anyone have a guess as to which one I'm talking about?

Lovergrrl
01-08-19, 23:25
Despite my lack of detail about this MP, does anyone have a guess as to which one I'm talking about?No, but I'd appreciate a response to the PM that I sent you.

LoveGem
01-09-19, 03:16

Despite my lack of detail about this MP, does anyone have a guess as to which one I'm talking about?There is still no details in your post I would appreciate a response to my PM if you can't provide the details here.

PlayerN818
01-09-19, 10:43

Despite my lack of detail about this MP, does anyone have a guess as to which one I'm talking about?I'll take "Not a fucking clue" for $200, Alex.

MarkMike1
01-09-19, 13:38
OK.

Got many PMs re. Lola. One of you gave me info on a short asian with nice set of bolt-ons. I gave this person the contact info for Lola. I prefer Latin or white women with big naturals, but at least you tried to help me.

Another person gave me intel on gal who was mechanical / bad experience. Why would I want that info?? LOL.

The rest of you gave me no intel. Just a flat request for lola's Contact info. Sooo no 911 on Lola for you! .

Re. The one question: does she meet-up with women? Don't know, but I tend to doubt it.

Member #6371
01-09-19, 14:44
OK.

Got many PMs re. Lola. One of you gave me info on a short asian with nice set of bolt-ons. I gave this person the contact info for Lola. I prefer Latin or white women with big naturals, but at least you tried to help me.

Another person gave me intel on gal who was mechanical / bad experience. Why would I want that info?? LOL.

The rest of you gave me no intel. Just a flat request for lola's Contact info. Sooo no 911 on Lola for you! .

Re. The one question: does she meet-up with women? Don't know, but I tend to doubt it.That's 411. Also if you're going to hold information hostage like sam Jackson in the negotiator, then don't offer to tell people over pm. This site is full of people who are far more giving than that.

Dbabes31
01-09-19, 19:24
OK.

Re. The one question: does she meet-up with women? Don't know, but I tend to doubt it.Indid try to give you info you just I just think she might be too big for you.

Mr Sixty
01-09-19, 21:55
Just an FYI, as a newbie here, you will get more love if you openly share information, then when a few oldies check you out and vouch your information is good, people will be more likely to share with you. Coming on here and saying, "I have found the best place ever, but I won't share the info unless you give me a lead," is a brilliant tactic I don't think I have seen in a long time, but most people will just ignore you.

That said, you should be able to find what you want at Gem in Sylmar, or Bally in Reseda / Northridge.

Good luck.

-60-.

OK.

Re. The one question: does she meet-up with women? Don't know, but I tend to doubt it.

PlayerN818
01-10-19, 10:49
OK.

Re. The one question: does she meet-up with women? Don't know, but I tend to doubt it.Well. Best of luck around here.

AkaRed
01-10-19, 11:34
The service of MPs in van nuys is slipping. The level of service is not matching the prices they are charging.

AkaRed
01-10-19, 11:38
Well. Best of luck around here.Beginning a newbie sucks but I understand need to work that muche harder to get the intel or experience it.

MarkMike1
01-10-19, 14:58
Ok. Here's Lola's Info.

GB Touch.

Owensmouth Ave.

Canoga Park.

I saw her yesterday. She is a sweetheart. Please be nice & respectful.

P.S. The main person here (greisy) is legit (as far as I can tell.) Lola works for greisy.

Hanzo8
01-10-19, 17:28
The service of MPs in van nuys is slipping. The level of service is not matching the prices they are charging.((Not really partner, they are some old reliables still in the sfv Just have to be a foot soldier and put in work))).

AkaRed
01-10-19, 22:18
((Not really partner, they are some old reliables still in the sfv Just have to be a foot soldier and put in work))).Cool ill keep hunting. I've been striking out lately.

Lovergrrl
01-11-19, 00:22
Ok. Here's Lola's Info.

GB Touch.

Owensmouth Ave.

Canoga Park.

P.S. The main person here (greisy) is legit (as far as I can tell.) Lola works for greisy.Not my cup of tea, but I hope you learned something here about the give and take of these forums.

PlayerN818
01-11-19, 11:10
Beginning a newbie sucks but I understand need to work that muche harder to get the intel or experience it.Nothing wrong with being a newbie, but holding info ransom is just, well, not the coolest thing one could do. See, many of us spend time and $$ trying spots out all over the place. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it sucks, but what we're doing is TOFTT. And (for the most part) we share that intel freely. It's what makes this board so cool.

And since we're on the topic, I'm a little confuse about your two posts. In one you say it's tough being a newbie, but then right next to that you complain about service slipping in the valley. My question (with respect) is how would you know that as a newbie? Did I misunderstand one or both of those posts?

PlayerN818
01-11-19, 11:34
Saw a very simple ad in Bedpage ("Massage in San Fernando Valley" was about it) texted the number and eventually it led me to a Thai Chiro / massage place in the strip mall next to the MB dealer on VB. No pics exchanged, so I had no idea what I was walking into. Texted to see if she was available, she says someone coming, I say Okay, maybe next time, Texts right back: guy cancelled, come by. I was very close, so swung in.

Big windows and no curtains, and I see an older lady chilling on the front couch, Door is locked, she lets me in, we chat, and she figures out I'm there for Ceecee. Calls back, they chat Chinese for a bit, she says to wait. So I'm just standing in the front lobby, feeling like I'm onstage with the lights and shit, people walking by (Pizza place on one end Japanese restaurant on the other) and trying to hide by "looking" at the tapestries hanging on the wall in the corner.

I'm finally directed to go to the back. As I make my way there, I see Ceecee. Large girl. Big tits, but large girl big tits, and not a looker. Her voice sounded like she was a tranny, but I don't think she is.

I'm there, so what the hell. . 4 for 1/2. Pay, and lay down an yet another hard table. This one had almost no padding around the face hole, so I was constantly trying to find a comfortable way to put my head. Finally just rested it on my arm.

Really average / bad massage starts. Fuck. And I kid you not, five minutes in "Okay, time to flip". "Are you serious?" "What?" "Honey, it's only been a few minutes. " "Oh! You want more massage?" Honestly? No, I want to get the fuck out of here, but screw it, I paid $40, so "Yeah, a little more would be nice".

She tries to remember whatever technique she was shown when she started, elbow work here, forearm there, "deep tissue" on whatever she was standing next to. Another ten minutes, then "Okay, how that? Better?" "Sure" So she gets the hot towel, gone a bit longer than seems normal, comes back, wipes down, grabs the pillow, but I sit up and tell not tonight. She gets apologetic and explains she has another guy waiting. WTF? She tried to squeeze me in and kept the other monger waiting? She explains she lives there, and that she is available 24/7 and if I want to come back "anytime, hunny" she'll make it up to me. I thank her for the offer, dress, drop a "legit massage" tip on her table and leave.

So, if you want a half-assed massage "anytime-24/7", don't care about looks, and are okay with bigger girls, PM me.

AkaRed
01-11-19, 11:37
Nothing wrong with being a newbie, but holding info ransom is just, well, not the coolest thing one could do. See, many of us spend time and $$ trying spots out all over the place. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it sucks, but what we're doing is TOFTT. And (for the most part) we share that intel freely. It's what makes this board so cool.

And since we're on the topic, I'm a little confuse about your two posts. In one you say it's tough being a newbie, but then right next to that you complain about service slipping in the valley. My question (with respect) is how would you know that as a newbie? Did I misunderstand one or both of those posts?I'm a newbie on this forum not in the scene but I'm no expert either.

IAmGib1
01-11-19, 13:30
At virtually every FS place the girls dress provocatively. The trade off is that you don't get anything close to a real massage.This is true. If the girl wears a dress during the massage FS is available.

1. Does anyone have a list of FS massage in SFV?

2. Who gives the best massage and then FS?

Member #6371
01-11-19, 13:36
Not my cup of tea, but I hope you learned something here about the give and take of these forums.Agree 100%.

PlayerN818
01-11-19, 14:28
I'm a newbie on this forum not in the scene but I'm no expert either.Okay, thanks for the response. Lots of good research available on here ("search" is your friend) and just try a few spots. If you have questions about MP protocol (how to act, send signals to provider, nerves, etc.) just ask. We actually are a helpful group.

ArrogantBstrd
01-11-19, 14:43
Green Spa:

I rolled with Marisol. She works on Wednesdays. Mid-30's, darker-skinned Latina. Typical FS spot and prices. All covered, even though I wanted BBBJ. She's very affectionate, but can't speak English. It seems Green, Blue, Bally's, and Gem are similar.

Best Asian:

Eva works Saturday-Tuesday, I think? Very skinny girl in her mid-20's. Might even be 30. Weak massage, but nice HE.

Justine has a better massage. Petite woman in her late 30's. Works Tues-Thurs. Offers CBJ for $120.

Anyone have intel for BBBJ? I see BM and Oak Spa in previous posts. I used to see a girl in Orchid Therapy a few years ago, but I never found anyone else who can match her service. I don't even need CIM. Just need a woman who provides an unrushed session.

Send me info. I can offer leads in San Diego if you need.

AkaRed
01-11-19, 16:41
Okay, thanks for the response. Lots of good research available on here ("search" is your friend) and just try a few spots. If you have questions about MP protocol (how to act, send signals to provider, nerves, etc.) just ask. We actually are a helpful group.Thank you will do.

AndyMendez1980
01-11-19, 18:56
Is there anyone in particular you would recommend? Or good days?

Monger Dude
01-11-19, 22:54
Ok. Here's Lola's Info.

GB Touch.

Owensmouth Ave.

Canoga Park.

P.S. The main person here (greisy) is legit (as far as I can tell.) Lola works for greisy.Don't bother with this one. Made an appointment today not specifying that I wanted Lola until I was on my way. When I asked for her, Greisy replied with "Lola doesn't work here anymore. I don't do Lola's costomers and have a nice day".

Too bad. Hopefully OP got her number.

PlayerN818
01-13-19, 01:17
Okay, I seem to be in the middle of a thing.

Guys (and ladies, if you're out there) I know times are tough and you want every dollar to count, but FFS, you have to take a gamble now and then. Please stop with the requests for "sure thing" places.

Try this- you're driving around and you see a "massage" sign. It's in a strip mall. It's a small store front. There are drapes over the windows. Stop. Go in. Is there a window with an additional door to the back? Ask the pricing. Is the MMS older and sizing you up? Give it a shot.

See where I'm going here? You may get a HE, you may get a great legit massage, you may get a shit legit massage, but at least you'll have intel to share. Do that a few times and then come at me with requests.

Other than that, everything is fine, thanks for asking.

Member #6371
01-13-19, 02:27

Guys (and ladies, if you're out there) I know times are tough and you want every dollar to count, but FFS, you have to take a gamble now and then. Please stop with the requests for "sure thing" places.

Try this- you're driving around and you see a "massage" sign. It's in a strip mall. It's a small store front. There are drapes over the windows. Stop. Go in. Is there a window with an additional door to the back? Ask the pricing. Is the MMS older and sizing you up? Give it a shot.

See where I'm going here? You may get a HE, you may get a great legit massage, you may get a shit legit massage, but at least you'll have intel to share. Do that a few times and then come at me with requests.

Other than that, everything is fine, thanks for asking.True.

And amazing timing. I spent yesterday doing more research than ever before. Was kind of on a mission. Really bored of the subpar options in the valley and haven't been really impressed by any shop in over a year. On that note, I drove up to Northridge yesterday and was hoping to find something new. Was very much planning to spend some time exploring. Told myself I wouldn't stay anywhere unless I was impressed with the provider. Here was my journey.

Went to General. Was told the lady mentioned here is no longer there, so I moved on. Didn't like the options I was seeing. No thanks. Headed down to KY. Saw another option on Reseda on the way so thought I'd pop in. Extremely average and overweight provider. Also a freaky looking giant goldfish in the tank. No thanks. Went to KY. Was closed for some reason. Headed east on Saticoy. Ducked into a Thai shop on the corner of White Oak. Provider was literally bigger than me. I'm 6 feet tall and almost 200 pounds. No thanks. Was getting a little annoyed and tired of this mission by then. Went to Satori. 2 ladies that couldn't have been more physically average. At least late 40's. No thanks. Forget it. Went to Encino spa down the road for a sure thing HJ. Provider was skinny and youngish but a 5.5 at best. Another frustrating valley experience. No wonder I slowed down so much last year. The thrill is gone (for me at least).

PlayerN818
01-13-19, 10:58
True.

And amazing timing. I spent yesterday doing more research than ever before. Was kind of on a mission. Really bored of the subpar options in the valley and haven't been really impressed by any shop in over a year. On that note, I drove up to Northridge yesterday and was hoping to find something new. Was very much planning to spend some time exploring. Told myself I wouldn't stay anywhere unless I was impressed with the provider. Here was my journey.

Went to General. Was told the lady mentioned here is no longer there, so I moved on. Didn't like the options I was seeing. No thanks. Headed down to KY. Saw another option on Reseda on the way so thought I'd pop in. Extremely average and overweight provider. Also a freaky looking giant goldfish in the tank. No thanks. Went to KY. Was closed for some reason. Headed east on Saticoy. Ducked into a Thai shop on the corner of White Oak. Provider was literally bigger than me. I'm 6 feet tall and almost 200 pounds. No thanks. Was getting a little annoyed and tired of this mission by then. Went to Satori. 2 ladies that couldn't have been more physically average. At least late 40's. No thanks. Forget it. Went to Encino spa down the road for a sure thing HJ. Provider was skinny and youngish but a 5.5 at best. Another frustrating valley experience. No wonder I slowed down so much last year. The thrill is gone (for me at least).I feel you. And then, when you do find that needle in the haystack, why would you share it so everyone on here can bombard the place and turn it into every other place? Those who take the time (like you did) to search out places, "risk" a legit massage, spend hard earned money in the process, reap the rewards.

I share a lot of my mongering, but my ATF? Sorry, no. I keep that one to myself.

Lovergrrl
01-13-19, 11:16

Other than that, everything is fine, thanks for asking.Yes, at least this lady is out here :)

Like many I have my fave spots, and I will share intel mostly thru DM's. I enjoy the "thrill of the hunt", and it both amazes and infuriates me when people here are too lazy to dig in and do 10 minutes worth of research to find the places mentioned here. You never know what or who you may find with a little elbow grease. Nothing is a guarantee, that's for sure.

AbeLincolnMP
01-13-19, 14:32
Visited here on Wednesday. Forgot name but she had big fake boobs and a big fake ass that was new. Ass didn't look good in dog. She looked pretty good and was nice but ass was disappointing when pants came off. I probably wouldn't repeat because it's far for me and the $50 door fee.

RockyPeak
01-13-19, 14:59
Don't bother with this one. Made an appointment today not specifying that I wanted Lola until I was on my way. When I asked for her, Greisy replied with "Lola doesn't work here anymore. I don't do Lola's costomers and have a nice day".Or they got a slew of phone calls and visitors they've never seen before asking for Lola and they're scared. Happens all the time. Women and places I know damn well offer services shutting down new customers.

RockyPeak
01-13-19, 15:02
True.

Went to General. Was told the lady mentioned here is no longer there, so I moved on. Didn't like the options I was seeing. No thanks. Headed down to KY. Saw another option on Reseda on the way so thought I'd pop in. Extremely average and overweight provider. Also a freaky looking giant goldfish in the tank. No thanks. Went to KY. Was closed for some reason. Headed east on Saticoy. Ducked into a Thai shop on the corner of White Oak. Provider was literally bigger than me. I'm 6 feet tall and almost 200 pounds. No thanks. Was getting a little annoyed and tired of this mission by then. Went to Satori. 2 ladies that couldn't have been more physically average. At least late 40's. No thanks. Forget it. Went to Encino spa down the road for a sure thing HJ. Provider was skinny and youngish but a 5.5 at best. Another frustrating valley experience. No wonder I slowed down so much last year. The thrill is gone (for me at least).I feel your pain. The valley was wonderful place 10 years ago. The thing that sucks is most of us go to these places for variety and spice. The same token massage, no foreplay, a flip and a tug doesn't get it up the same way anymore and I don't think it's age. It's boredom.

AhardLanding
01-13-19, 15:14
True.

Went to General. Was told the lady mentioned here is no longer there, so I moved on. Didn't like the options I was seeing. No thanks. Headed down to KY. Saw another option on Reseda on the way so thought I'd pop in. Extremely average and overweight provider. Also a freaky looking giant goldfish in the tank. No thanks. Went to KY. Was closed for some reason. Headed east on Saticoy. Ducked into a Thai shop on the corner of White Oak. Provider was literally bigger than me. I'm 6 feet tall and almost 200 pounds. No thanks. Was getting a little annoyed and tired of this mission by then. Went to Satori. 2 ladies that couldn't have been more physically average. At least late 40's. No thanks. Forget it. Went to Encino spa down the road for a sure thing HJ. Provider was skinny and youngish but a 5.5 at best. Another frustrating valley experience. No wonder I slowed down so much last year. The thrill is gone (for me at least).Mongering rule #111: Never go with a big goldfish.

PlayerN818
01-13-19, 20:35
Mongering rule #111: Never go with a big goldfish.LOL! I literally spit-taked (took?) my La Croix.

MarkMike1
01-14-19, 15:48
Noticed that CB Touch posted here today:

https://bodyrubindex.com/gallery/sanfernandovalley

I've gotten no info about a white or Latin women in west valley with large naturals.

Must be someone out there who can help me.

A few people have told me they know women like this, but have not given details.

A few people Have asked about my fave MPs on west valley. Would have to be the one in WH on VB very near 101 overpass. Tucked away in back corner of small business center. Between shoup & San Feliciano dr.

PlayerN818
01-15-19, 11:25
Regarding my post about CeeCee in Encino;.

https://www.tsescorts.com/california/san-fernando-valley/shemale-escorts/818-290-2931

So:

That is the number I was texting, but-.

Add 75 pounds.

There is ALOT of make-up in that ad.

The tits are not near that perky.

Since I didn't stay for the flip, I can't comment on anything below the waist.

That does explain the voice.

Zedra Nunye
01-16-19, 20:32

Other than that, everything is fine, thanks for asking.Cudn't have said it better.

So while were on the subject.

Last week I was doing my rounds for work and decided to TOFTT. I needed a massage so stopped by a location in the west valley towards end of the day.

Went through the regular motions after entering and to the massage. 20 min of massage and hand started to roam. On the flip asked for more but wouldn't offer FS and wasnt in mood for BJ. So told her ill be back next week.

Returned this week, same day same girl. Mid 40's, face 5, body 6, attitude 8. Damage $. 4 for 45 mins. Will return.

For more details senior members can pm. Others will need to share info.

PlayerN818
01-17-19, 10:56
OK, here you go:

Fun can be had at the place on Balboa near SW. They offer girls and "gurls", just so you're aware. Typical pricing for the massage, but there may be some upsellng. And when you're done In&Out is right there.

Good luck.

RockyPeak
01-20-19, 15:08
So I was visiting my surefire place near Lowes on Topanga. Open the door to see a guy who must be past 80 talking to a tall woman on the inside with a quavering tone, so bailed to parking lot and waited a half hour. Called back, "available" the woman cheerfully said. Now a short woman I've seen before was up front remembered me and was friendly. I ask for the tall women. "She not available. " Well, I saw her a half hour ago and no one else went in. "One minute. " The tall women comes out. "I'm busy. " What about later? "Come back tomorrow. " Okay, I'll take you, shortie. She says, "okay, massage but no {gesture for HJ}. " WTF? "Come back tomorrow, come back. ".

Okay, so the girls are there, no customers, super cautious even with someone they know, but just taken an ancient guy for 25 minutes? So, I'm thinking the old guy was LA and maybe they'd just been raided? But this is pretty much a low key HJ only place. And I've walked in on raids and they didn't go down like this. Maybe they got a call warning something was going down?

Moral: don't go cruising on a Saturday afternoon. Way too busy. Now I'm wondering if I should return or avoid for a while.

Harley Rider01
01-21-19, 11:27
So I was visiting my surefire place near Lowes on Topanga. Open the door to see a guy who must be past 80 talking to a tall woman on the inside with a quavering tone, so bailed to parking lot and waited a half hour. Called back, "available" the woman cheerfully said. Now a short woman I've seen before was up front remembered me and was friendly. I ask for the tall women. "She not available. " Well, I saw her a half hour ago and no one else went in. "One minute. " The tall women comes out. "I'm busy. " What about later? "Come back tomorrow. " Okay, I'll take you, shortie. She says, "okay, massage but no {gesture for HJ}. " WTF? "Come back tomorrow, come back. ".

Okay, so the girls are there, no customers, super cautious even with someone they know, but just taken an ancient guy for 25 minutes? So, I'm thinking the old guy was LA and maybe they'd just been raided? But this is pretty much a low key HJ only place. And I've walked in on raids and they didn't go down like this. Maybe they got a call warning something was going down?

Moral: don't go cruising on a Saturday afternoon. Way too busy. Now I'm wondering if I should return or avoid for a while.I have been to a few places here in the valley and in Palmdale some won't do anything they look so scared. Even when my hands are roaming. So I went to my regular place in VN mamá sin interomgated me even though she knows me. So they have a new system in place. A card. Like they mark how many times you've been there 10th one is free. They give you a number. When you come in you give the number and that is how they know you are good to do. She told me that LE has been all over and busting places.

AndyMendez1980
01-21-19, 17:10
Which one do you guys recommend? I've heard both are similar as they are both latinas but which has the better Latinas?

Thank you!

AHuttt
01-21-19, 19:21
Does anyone want to trade info about lowkey spot Near studio city? We can info.

HushGuide
01-22-19, 17:53
Wed night went to that spa mr sixty mentioned in Arleta. FS is definitely available. 30 to the house for HH and then 100 for FS. It was alright. Got a mid 40's kgal. She barely spoke English. Massage was semi legit. My experienced seemed a bit rushed.

The one thing that did stand out was how clean the place was. I think the massage tables here are a bit bigger than other locations.Yes on all. Mechanical, rushed but vfm. Tina said she is Chinese.

Extremely clean and organized place.

ClockWorkLemon
01-23-19, 19:58
[Deleted by Admin]

This is bullshit, you don't "test positive" to herpes, if you got it it will show itself to you when you dick breaks out in a bunch of blisters.

A2

ClockWorkLemon
01-24-19, 00:23
This is bullshit, you don't "test positive" to herpes, if you got it it will show itself to you when you dick breaks out in a bunch of blisters.

Not Bullshit.

There is a blood test that test for herpes 1 & 2. It is part of the 10 test panel for STDs.

www.stdcheck.com

Yeah and maybe 1 in 10,000 people take it, doctors don't send you for it, it's evident by a visual examination. The incubation period is 3-7 days so unless you were walking down the street and thought "damn, maybe I have herpes I'm going to go get checked" the way you found out was your dick, pussy, or mouth exploded in painful sores and there was no question.

But you fucking some chick, then thinking you have it, then getting tested and getting the results back before you had a breakout is bullshit.

A2

Dbabes31
01-24-19, 21:07
As always YMMV. Walked into the spot next to poquito mas on vb had a great massage from lily but everything waa slegit not even a tease oh well you swing and miss sometimes! Happy hunting!

PlayerN818
01-25-19, 11:11
As always YMMV. Walked into the spot next to poquito mas on vb had a great massage from lily but everything waa slegit not even a tease oh well you swing and miss sometimes! Happy hunting!Was it your first time? Word out right now is LEO 's active in MP's in the valley. Maybe they are tucking in till the heat passes.

DGoodLife
01-25-19, 11:31
Last few times I've tried to stop by at Good, it's been closed. Mid day, morning, early evening. Anyone know if Kay is around somewhere?You need to call her directly, she is still around but mostly out of LA.

DGoodLife
01-25-19, 11:39
I got caught with that ad as well, she is a fully converted TS. I went into massage and she and another masseuse spoke in thai.

She asked her if she was going to tell me she was a TS, and she said most guys can't tell. I surprised her as I replied back that this guy would.

Other masseuse said she did not want trouble and refunded my money back. So I did not look underneath but you guys should now that.

She is a Katoey, if your into that cool but you should know the truth.

DGL.

Regarding my post about CeeCee in Encino;.

https://www.tsescorts.com/california/san-fernando-valley/shemale-escorts/818-290-2931

So:

That is the number I was texting, but-.

Add 75 pounds.

There is ALOT of make-up in that ad.

The tits are not near that perky.

Since I didn't stay for the flip, I can't comment on anything below the waist.

That does explain the voice.

Hanzo8
01-25-19, 13:16
Was it your first time? Word out right now is LEO 's active in MP's in the valley. Maybe they are tucking in till the heat passes.(And had no issues getting serviced, but then again I don't look like LE)))).

Hanzo8
01-26-19, 12:35
Vannuys blvd / valerio spot by salvadorean resturant YMMV.

Waddles92
01-27-19, 14:58
Vannuys blvd / valerio spot by salvadorean resturant YMMV.Is it by any chance called A+ massage?

Dbabes31
01-28-19, 19:16
Was it your first time? Word out right now is LEO 's active in MP's in the valley. Maybe they are tucking in till the heat passes.It was my first time there, but I told Lily I had been there before and seen amy.

Serboc
01-29-19, 07:45
This place seems like a hit or miss. A few times got lucky with younger talent but it was mechanical. 40 at door and 100 for FS.Latinas or Asian chicks?

Serboc
01-29-19, 07:57
Saw this chick couple times as an independent. She told be she worked at a place on Corbin st that was shut down and now jumps around different SPAs. Unfortunately I don't remember the names. I think she said Blue / Bally and a place out in Ventura. You guys seen her, please PM me.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/28542313/3107791240

Hanzo8
01-29-19, 10:19
Is it by any chance called A+ massage?(sent you a pm).

Hanzo8
01-29-19, 10:21
(Place is hidden and tucked away one lady there pm for info have to call for availability).

Hanzo8
01-29-19, 10:23
Pm for info also has a thick big butt mamasan there for all you bbw lovers.

Hanzo8
01-29-19, 10:28
He spot, YMMV.

RockyPeak
01-29-19, 12:56
Lows on Topanga. The madam is nice, speaks good English in a high pitch voice and always there, but avoid her and go w / one of the other rotating girls if you want more than a HJ.

Member #6371
01-29-19, 15:24
Thank you, Hanzo8. Appreciate all of your posts. Cool to see people who care so much about making this a useful site. Been looking for good options in the valley for a while (haven't seen a hot provider in a loooooong time) and will check out some of the ones in your posts. Thanks again. Maybe my mission of finding a hot provider in the valley again will come true one day.

DGoodLife
01-30-19, 13:14
BM on venture. Ask for Yen. Bigger, Tits OK, Massage good if you want it, BBBJCIM, knows how to F. But stress not a looker but performance is good. (Sometimes you need a nice smooth ride. Ha ha).

DGL.

AHuttt
01-30-19, 20:36
Went there on a Tuesday 60 h. Lady 7. 5 maybe mid 30's. First thirty minutes was lame patting over sheet. I gave up hope but luckily I got the "you want hot oil?" Yes please haha after she got the oil amazing teasing. She seemed up to prostate but didn't try to pursue. Time for flip and she wanted 60 for HJ + her clothes off. Chose 40 for just HJ. 7. 5+ skills. Would return.

DGoodLife
01-31-19, 12:47
Coco. Mid 40's. Kgirl - Ave Size, Nice T's, Nice Az, Face ok.

CBJ, LFK, Mult P (CG, RCG, Mish Legs Up, Dgy) damage. 5 for half house $1. 0 Her.

Nice girl no cloxk watching.

I decided to make USG my new home, not sure how much I can share here. I am usually pretty graphic but just testing waters on this board to see what is allowable.

DGL.

MarkMike1
01-31-19, 13:42
Sooo this is my 2nd week if retirement.

Yes, giving up the MPs. Not sure how long I can hold out. So far, so good.

Using the Ben Franklin saying "a penny saved is a penny earned" to keep me going.

If I make it thru tomorrow, will be $80 x 2 = $160 saved.

Reason for dropping-out: I can't find what I want. Busty Latin or white woman who is cool & fun. Small breasted Asians who argue about $ don't do it for me. Buzz kill. Why pay $80 for something I don't want.

Soooo giving up on MPs has been easy so far.

MarkMike1
01-31-19, 18:17
Feel bad about exposing Lola. I handled that wrong. Goaded into giving-up her info when I shouldn't have.

Lesson learned.

PriscillaM
01-31-19, 20:54
Sooo this is my 2nd week if retirement.

Yes, giving up the MPs. Not sure how long I can hold out. So far, so good.

Using the Ben Franklin saying "a penny saved is a penny earned" to keep me going.

If I make it thru tomorrow, will be $80 x 2 = $160 saved.

Reason for dropping-out: I can't find what I want. Busty Latin or white woman who is cool & fun. Small breasted Asians who argue about $ don't do it for me. Buzz kill. Why pay $80 for something I don't want.

Soooo giving up on MPs has been easy so far.But the damage will be 150-200. Pm me if you want the place's address.

BioMedHobbiest
02-01-19, 13:51
Feel bad about exposing Lola. I handled that wrong. Goaded into giving-up her info when I shouldn't have.

Lesson learned.Too bad you didn't get other contact info.

This my worry when I review someone. Hence I tend to be UTR or share privately.

GreenOptics
02-01-19, 13:52
Hey guys, I'm a bit new to the forum and have been mongering a bit now. For the last 2 yrs I had been seeing a provider out in silver lake. She was a bit on the heavy side but had a nice pair and let me have my way with them while she played with poke the beaver. Anyways it has been a few months since I've seen her as she recently moved up north. So I've have been on the look out for a new spot hopefully to find an asian or latina bbw with a nice pair to play with. I recently went down to VN on balboa and met with a middle 30's or early 40's a 6 or 7 MILF at the moon. 40 for house, 140 FS. Was good but rushed. Will not repeat. Also went down to poti in NH on bur. Was ok, Asian MILF maybe 4 or 5 nice rack, 45 house, 40 HJ. Have been search and reading the forum with good info. But till having trouble trying to find what I'm looking for, a bbw asian or latin with a nice rack and playful. Pm me if you can provide some info, I will keep on posting on any new places I hit since its starting to become a commen hobby. Thanks in advance.

HatchMan2132
02-02-19, 06:42
BM on venture. Ask for Yen. Bigger, Tits OK, Massage good if you want it, BBBJCIM, knows how to F. But stress not a looker but performance is good. (Sometimes you need a nice smooth ride. Ha

DGL.Are you talking about THE BM? Ventura isn't a cross street.

WildSeven
02-02-19, 19:10
Are you talking about THE BM? Ventura isn't a cross street.It's the Tarzana location. That's where Yen works.

PlayerN818
02-03-19, 11:16
Was out in NH yesterday, had time to kill, did a bit of mobile recon, and ended up at a place on V. O. And Lank. The actual sign is spray painted out but it used to be Oasis. . 35 hh,. 45 h and I opted HH. Cute, young, bleached blonde, perky provider (Angela, maybe? Slim, cute butt, B's on top) got me set up, came back and did a pretty good massage TBH. Nice light touch with a great reach under tease. Flipped, a bit more tease and then she offered FS. Didn't realize it was a FS place, and opted for a handy. She pouted a bit (even more when I held up four fingers) but she had such a sexy pout, I started to jerk as I told her her pout was cute. She didn't quite know what to do as I was really making headway on my own. I told her if I take care of myself, it's a smaller tip and she decided to finish me off. Which she did with a pretty good technique, and was back to perky. She cleaned me up, I got dressed, tipped, and headed back into the deluge.

Hanzo8
02-03-19, 11:25
But the damage will be 150-200. Pm me if you want the place's address.(pm me plenty of latin stars in ventura county).

Hanzo8
02-03-19, 11:27
Thank you, Hanzo8. Appreciate all of your posts. Cool to see people who care so much about making this a useful site. Been looking for good options in the valley for a while (haven't seen a hot provider in a loooooong time) and will check out some of the ones in your posts. Thanks again. Maybe my mission of finding a hot provider in the valley again will come true one day.(thanks sir just trying to do my part.

Polo118
02-03-19, 19:02
Hey everyone,

Anoyone know if these Blue, Green & Bally Spas allow FIV? I've been wanting find a nice place that would be okay with that. Also, has anyone had experience with a toy show at any MP's? Intel is much appreciated. Will trade good prostate locations for info.

Marcath
02-11-19, 11:03
Visited Santori over the weekend. Did a 1/2 hr and ended up with Mary. Should have called and asked for Jenny before going. Massage was weak and Mary's hands had callouses and would scratch me with almost every rub. Handy was offered but I declined. May still return but only for Jenny as recommened.

JamesM2
02-11-19, 13:07

Lesson learned.What is it that you handled wrong, and what is wrong with giving info.

I looked through all the post and didn't see anything wrong.

I want to know so I don't make a mistake on here and do something that's not right to do.

MarkMike1
02-11-19, 14:30
JamesM2,

In a nutshell, I was not discreet. No way should I have broadcast her info like that.

Week 3 of no MPs in the books - $80 x 3 = $240 saved.

Someone posted about Latin stars in VC. Too far as I only have 1-hour lunch break (I work in Woodland Hills.) not free evenings & weekends.

Seeking busty fun woman for massage. Does she exist in west San Fernando valley?

Kampfire
02-12-19, 23:01
Um, too many windows open? Forgive me this report should have been posted here not the Escort thread.

Mia had me out of my BOX last week. Although not FS I was allowed to explore every nook of the magic kingdom by opting for her HE CBJ FastPass. Mmmm perfect dark gumdrop topped B's, tight soft tummy, tiny freshly shaved folds, tone little butt, soft talented feet. Thorough strong massage from that little package to boot. I eased down those steps effortlessly with my cup of water after that lovely workout. I'll be hitting up her beautiful smile again soon.

Monger Dude
02-13-19, 09:39
Um, too many windows open? Forgive me this report should have been posted here not the Escort thread.

Mia had me out of my BOX last week. Although not FS I was allowed to explore every nook of the magic kingdom by opting for her HE CBJ FastPass. Mmmm perfect dark gumdrop topped B's, tight soft tummy, tiny freshly shaved folds, tone little butt, soft talented feet. Thorough strong massage from that little package to boot. I eased down those steps effortlessly with my cup of water after that lovely workout. I'll be hitting up her beautiful smile again soon.Can't agree more. No grannies here guys, every girl there is young and cute. Anna and Kiki are also worth the price of admission (+tip).

Fair warning: MMS is strict with the girls on FS, so if that's your bag move on!

LookingForMyHE
02-13-19, 18:07
Hello everyone,

Been a lurker here for a bit and wanted to say hello and share my experiences.

Recent:

- Noho on SW next to a Thai restaurant. Walked in, there is a counter with a separate door leading into the rooms. Good start. Niki greets me, she is mid thirties Asian. Cute face, but overweight. I opt for the 4 for hr and she leads me into a room. I get comfortable and she walks back in, asks me if I've been before, and I of course say yes. Starts working on my backside. She gives a fantastic massage. Like really good, not the light hands running over your back that many places give as a pretense. I was really surprised. She gets to my butt area, and I lifted my hips up slightly. She knew exactly what to do. Got a great tease for about 5 min or so. She asks me if I want to flip over. Works on my neck for a bit while I'm standing at full attention from the tease. She walks over by my side and more teasing. I didn't roam as she didn't have a great body but didn't need to. She had me going with her hands. Next comes the oil and a slow and thoughtful he. I don't think FS is on the menu. Tip 5 because the massage was great and I loved the tease. Will definitely check out Niki again.

-You: place in Arleta that many have talked about here. Walk in and buzz at the counter. Young Asian woman greets me. Very cute and great body from what I can gather under her white coat. As many have advised, go for the hhr. She leads me to the room and leaves while I situate. She walks back in and says "hi baby". Takes off her white coat and her dress is amazing. Halter top and short. So short that I can see her pink panties when she bends over. Like they're not even trying to hide it. She sits on the table next to me and starts the light hands running down my back. I'm roaming all over her great legs. She asks me what I want and I roam further up her legs into her dress. She giggles, stands up and pulls down dress to reveal her amazing perky c cups. She lets me feel them up while she teases. I roam around to her back side to get a handful of her tight tush. She's giggling the whole time, the only annoying part LOL. After a couple minutes she declares that I'm ready. She hikes up her dress, lets me slip off those pink undies, grabs a Jimmy and off we go. She jumps on top and I have a blast. This place is great but has me worried they may get shut down because they seem to be so blatant. Left a benji for the tip. I didn't even catch her name because I was way too preoccupied. Felt a little rushed but overall great time.

Not so recent:

- this place is closed now but it was on Canby in Reseda. Palm center or something like that. It was a house converted to AMP. Only two rooms. I used to go monthly to see Cece (common AMP name LOL). Older, in her forties, but cute face and GREAT body. Total, I probably saw her 15 times in two years that I went. There were couches in the rooms along with tables. She would help me get comfortable and sit me down on the couch for an amazing CBJ. Then she would let me undress her. After the sixth time seeing her she started letting me FIV. She was the best CFS I've ever had probably. She acted into it, never rushed, always left me smiling. Unfortunately seems as though LE closed this place down, and I have no idea where she is now. Will certainly miss Cece.

So thank you to all for the advice and info. Hope to be able to share more soon!

B1488
02-14-19, 00:42

Mia had me out of my BOX last week. Although not FS I was allowed to explore every nook of the magic kingdom by opting for her HE CBJ FastPass. Mmmm perfect dark gumdrop topped B's, tight soft tummy, tiny freshly shaved folds, tone little butt, soft talented feet. Thorough strong massage from that little package to boot. I eased down those steps effortlessly with my cup of water after that lovely workout. I'll be hitting up her beautiful smile again soon.So where do I find mia oh mia.

Mr Sixty
02-14-19, 23:55
The AMP at San Fernando Mission and Woodley is gone. A real shame, as it was a reliable HJ shack, and occasionally a cute girl. Alice used to wear a red teddy, and was really into the service. I'd heard more was available, but only got the tug from her. Zsa Zsa was a little spinner, older, not the greatest personality, but slow and steady, quality service. There were a couple others over the years. Now, there is a For Lease sign in the window.

Such a shame.

Lurker Bear
02-15-19, 12:53
Hello everyone,

Recent:

-You: place in Arleta that many have talked about here. Walk in and buzz at the counter. Young Asian woman greets me. Very cute and great body from what I can gather under her white coat. As many have advised, go for the hhr. She leads me to the room and leaves while I situate. She walks back in and says "hi baby". Takes off her white coat and her dress is amazing. Halter top and short. So short that I can see her pink panties when she bends over. Like they're not even trying to hide it. She sits on the table next to me and starts the light hands running down my back. I'm roaming all over her great legs. She asks me what I want and I roam further up her legs into her dress. She giggles, stands up and pulls down dress to reveal her amazing perky c cups. She lets me feel them up while she teases. I roam around to her back side to get a handful of her tight tush. She's giggling the whole time, the only annoying part LOL. After a couple minutes she declares that I'm ready. She hikes up her dress, lets me slip off those pink undies, grabs a Jimmy and off we go. She jumps on top and I have a blast. This place is great but has me worried they may get shut down because they seem to be so blatant. Left a benji for the tip. I didn't even catch her name because I was way too preoccupied. Felt a little rushed but overall great time.She was the same way with me the first time. Kind of timid until the deed started. The next visit was much better cause she remembered me and knew what I wanted. Can't wait to make another visit.

HushGuide
02-15-19, 15:45
- Noho on SW next to a Thai restaurant. Walked in, there is a counter with a separate door leading into the rooms. Good start. Niki greets me, she is mid thirties Asian. Cute face, but overweight. I opt for the 4 for hr and she leads me into a room. I get comfortable and she walks back in, asks me if I've been before, and I of course say yes. Starts working on my backside. She gives a fantastic massage. Like really good, not the light hands running over your back that many places give as a pretense. I was really surprised. She gets to my butt area, and I lifted my hips up slightly. She knew exactly what to do. Got a great tease for about 5 min or so. She asks me if I want to flip over. Works on my neck for a bit while I'm standing at full attention from the tease. She walks over by my side and more teasing. I didn't roam as she didn't have a great body but didn't need to. She had me going with her hands. Next comes the oil and a slow and thoughtful he. I don't think FS is on the menu. Tip 5 because the massage was great and I loved the tease. Will definitely check out Niki again.

Not so recent:

- this place is closed now but it was on Canby in Reseda. Palm center or something like that. It was a house converted to AMP. Only two rooms. I used to go monthly to see Cece (common AMP name LOL). Older, in her forties, but cute face and GREAT body. Total, I probably saw her 15 times in two years that I went. There were couches in the rooms along with tables. She would help me get comfortable and sit me down on the couch for an amazing CBJ. Then she would let me undress her. After the sixth time seeing her she started letting me FIV. She was the best CFS I've ever had probably. She acted into it, never rushed, always left me smiling. Unfortunately seems as though LE closed this place down, and I have no idea where she is now. Will certainly miss Cece.

So thank you to all for the advice and info. Hope to be able to share more soon!The one next to the Thai rest is pretty nice (I see Patti. She's in her late 20's maybe, thai and pretty nice. As usual, you get extras (no FS) as you keep visiting).

Canby / Reseda. I knocked on the door a lot of times, found myself a fool since I could see passerbys lookign at me strangely. Followed the number associated with the place in google maps and ended up at a Nice place in VN over pizza place. There I was offered a decent massage, followed by HE.

Kampfire
02-15-19, 16:27
The AMP at San Fernando Mission and Woodley is gone. A real shame, as it was a reliable HJ shack, and occasionally a cute girl. Alice used to wear a red teddy, and was really into the service. I'd heard more was available, but only got the tug from her. Zsa Zsa was a little spinner, older, not the greatest personality, but slow and steady, quality service. There were a couple others over the years. Now, there is a For Lease sign in the window.

Such a shame.This saddens me, always liked that reliable shop, and Alice. Never a fatty or bad attitude in that house. Fack.

Pasquelo
02-15-19, 18:39

Such a shame.N00000000000000! Was in town a couple years ago and had very good time.

GreenOptics
02-15-19, 21:10
Hello everyone,

Recent:

- Noho on SW next to a Thai restaurant. Walked in, there is a counter with a separate door leading into the rooms. Good start. Niki greets me, she is mid thirties Asian. Cute face, but overweight. I opt for the 4 for hr and she leads me into a room. I get comfortable and she walks back in, asks me if I've been before, and I of course say yes. Starts working on my backside. She gives a fantastic massage. Like really good, not the light hands running over your back that many places give as a pretense. I was really surprised. She gets to my butt area, and I lifted my hips up slightly. She knew exactly what to do. Got a great tease for about 5 min or so. She asks me if I want to flip over. Works on my neck for a bit while I'm standing at full attention from the tease. She walks over by my side and more teasing. I didn't roam as she didn't have a great body but didn't need to. She had me going with her hands. Next comes the oil and a slow and thoughtful he. I don't think FS is on the menu. Tip 5 because the massage was great and I loved the tease. Will definitely check out Niki again.I think I went to the wrong spot. So I found a place on sherman way, cross street coldwater in the plaza with a jack in the box as it has many thai restaurants. Was pacing by figured I'd give it a try. As I walked in I saw a ummm, ladyboy walk back in through door that leads into the other rooms. I asked the girl at the reception if she had any big girls available, she said yes, who are you looking for, I said niki. Paused for a sec and bit confused and said we have ladyboy, 2 lady boy, big. I said no, I'm looking for a big girl a girl girl. She said, niki not work today, nicki is lady boy. I said ok thank and walked out. I'm thinking some how I confused her as to what I was looking for, a bbw or a thick busty girl. So I'm thinking I went the wrong spot.

Monger Dude
02-16-19, 11:17
The one next to the Thai rest is pretty nice (I see Patti. She's in her late 20's maybe, thai and pretty nice. As usual, you get extras (no FS) as you keep visiting).Patty is 50+. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?

StuffEveryone
02-16-19, 20:07
Hey dudes, newbie here, does anybody know any spots in Woodland Hills? Obviously looking but I don't want to have to drive a pilgrimage to get a decent massage haha.

IAmGib1
02-20-19, 20:40
Was out in NH yesterday, had time to kill, did a bit of mobile recon, and ended up at a place on V. O. And Lank. The actual sign is spray painted out but it used to be Oasis. . 35 hh,. 45 h and I opted HH. Cute, young, bleached blonde, perky provider (Angela, maybe? Slim, cute butt, B's on top) got me set up, came back and did a pretty good massage TBH. Nice light touch with a great reach under tease. Flipped, a bit more tease and then she offered FS. Didn't realize it was a FS place, and opted for a handy. She pouted a bit (even more when I held up four fingers) but she had such a sexy pout, I started to jerk as I told her her pout was cute. She didn't quite know what to do as I was really making headway on my own. I told her if I take care of myself, it's a smaller tip and she decided to finish me off. Which she did with a pretty good technique, and was back to perky. She cleaned me up, I got dressed, tipped, and headed back into the deluge.Was your provider asian or latina or caucasian?

Donalds
02-22-19, 13:10
Hey dudes, newbie here, does anybody know any spots in Woodland Hills? Obviously looking but I don't want to have to drive a pilgrimage to get a decent massage haha.There's a small HJ joint on Clarendon near Ventura Blvd & Topanga Canyon. They really operate under the radar so they don't have much of an online presence.

I would opt instead for a place a couple of blocks away on Ventura near San Faliciano simply called "Massage". All Asian, not cheap and you hear constant dog barking from the nearby groomer but if you buy the hour they offer a table shower. No clue if FS is on the menu or not. The posted number is (818) 807-2886. Good luck and please share your findings.

Kampfire
02-22-19, 15:55
Was your provider asian or latina or caucasian?In my experience that spot has only been all Asian.

PlayerN818
02-23-19, 10:59
In my experience that spot has only been all Asian.Sorry, thought I'd responded to this. Yes, asian.

JohnRichard
02-23-19, 18:16
Hello all.

Some days I have a long commute that takes me into the Burbank / Van Nuys area. I started reading this thread with interest recently. Great work and great info. Thank you for sharing!

I visited the arleta location of you since it is so close to fwy and an easy drive for me. Got lily, who must be at least 45. She came to window, collected 30 and walked me to room. I thought she is msan. After time to undress, she came back. I was a bit put out but went ahead.

Nice short dress on, allowed lot of roaming, during massage. Half decent massage. Average teasing. Nothing amazing to write about.

After the flip, she raised the top and let me play and suck.

Agreed for 1, but wanted money upfront. Took cash, went out (I got worried for a minute) and then came back with all the equipment to complete the service.

Tight body, large a / bee, short and slim as I like. Cons soft pooch in stomach area plus scar from c-sec plus slightly hairy cat.

Clean pleasant location. One thing to note. You have to whisper everything walls are paper thin. I could hear everything going on in the next room despite the music playing in both rooms.

Summary. I would come back due to convenience, price and quality of facilities. Would not repeat lily. Other girls I saw definitely better looking, younger therapists (hallway was low lighting so I may be mistaken).

Question - on the bed page site saw a latina independent ad - https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sherman-oaks-galleria-ventura-boulevard-sherman-oaks-ca-usa/6165340.html

i texted and she is not willing to go into details. only appts, latest appt 7 pm she closes at 8. is a cmt provides her license number. bit out of the way for me but curious if anyone visited and has any intel?

Checkin Out
02-23-19, 22:09
There's a small HJ joint on Clarendon near Ventura Blvd & Topanga Canyon. They really operate under the radar so they don't have much of an online presence.

I would opt instead for a place a couple of blocks away on Ventura near San Faliciano simply called "Massage". All Asian, not cheap and you hear constant dog barking from the nearby groomer but if you buy the hour they offer a table shower. No clue if FS is on the menu or not. The posted number is (818) 807-2886. Good luck and please share your findings.Are you talking about the Clarendon West of Shoup? Because the Clarendon which ends East bound at Topanga don't got no AMP!!

As to Massage on Ventura, my experience is not much is available.

LittleFeat
02-24-19, 01:50
Hello all.

Some days I have a long commute that takes me into the Burbank / Van Nuys area. I started reading this thread with interest recently. Great work and great info. Thank you for sharing!

I visited the arleta location of you since it is so close to fwy and an easy drive for me. Got lily, who must be at least 45. She came to window, collected 30 and walked me to room. I thought she is msan. After time to undress, she came back. I was a bit put out but went ahead.

Nice short dress on, allowed lot of roaming, during massage. Half decent massage. Average teasing. Nothing amazing to write about.

Agreed for 1, but wanted money upfront. Took cash, went out (I got worried for a minute) and then came back with all the equipment to complete the service.Just Googled their number and as of Feb. 1 they have 47 ads. Not bad for under the radar. And yup it IS east of Clarendon but on Ventura Blvd, ( block of Ventura Blvd.).

PlayerN818
02-24-19, 11:19
Needed to go to my favorite national car club to re-register my 1975 Pinto and get a Triptik (I like my GPS old school) and thought a place just west of Balboa and VO was a satellite store. Parking is almost non-exsistant, but there is plenty to be had at the corner mall just east. I wandered in and asked about maps, and turns out, it's a MP! Well, my face was red, but since I was there, I opted for the hh for. 4 Older provider in jeans and t-shirt with a nice body took my $ and showed me to the room. Came back, and delivered a dry, time-killing-to-the-flip massage. 10 minutes later, that happened. Light touch on chest, thighs finally started brushing little-Player (yeah, I call him that- so what?) Unzipped her jeans and led my hand to her trimmed kitty. Gave me my choice through hand language: pointed to her kitty, or HJ motion. I opted for HJ and she went to work. (Zipped up the jeans right away. Bra stayed put as well. Guess that was extra) Average rushed finish, hot towel clean-up, and out in under 20 minutes. Tipped. 4.

Considering the lack of parking, enthusiasm, and traveler assistance, I'll likely not return.

MaxSpeed1143
02-24-19, 20:25
Hello all.

Agreed for 1, but wanted money upfront. Took cash, went out (I got worried for a minute) and then came back with all the equipment to complete the service.

Tight body, large a / bee, short and slim as I like. Cons soft pooch in stomach area plus scar from c-sec plus slightly hairy cat.

Clean pleasant location. One thing to note. You have to whisper everything walls are paper thin. I could hear everything going on in the next room despite the music playing in both rooms.

Summary. I would come back due to convenience, price and quality of facilities. Would not repeat lily. Other girls I saw definitely better looking, younger therapists (hallway was low lighting so I may be mistaken).

Question - on the bed page site saw a latina independent ad - https://sanfernandovalley.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sherman-oaks-galleria-ventura-boulevard-sherman-oaks-ca-usa/6165340.html

i texted and she is not willing to go into details. only appts, latest appt 7 pm she closes at 8. is a cmt provides her license number. bit out of the way for me but curious if anyone visited and has any intel?I saw her once & she is genuine. She does offer FS & the place has abundant parking.

Kampfire
02-24-19, 20:32
Are you talking about the Clarendon West of Shoup? Because the Clarendon which ends East bound at Topanga don't got no AMP!!

As to Massage on Ventura, my experience is not much is available.I don't want to ACU-use you of being wrong, but. Maybe your eyesight is not quite 22030 like it used to be? I mean 20/20, shit now you got me going senile. Get those balls checked out.

J 2551
02-25-19, 07:44
Checked out the spot in arleta eveyone has talked about yesterday. Got FS on first visit no problem. The girl was early to mid 40 but had a great youthful body.

Donalds
02-25-19, 17:14
Could use a little info. on this place on Saticoy near Balboa. A buddy had a bad run-in there with the Mammasan (still getting details of what happened) but he wanted to know if anyone ever else had it rough there. Ok to pm me if you would rather and thanks in advance.

ReallyaNiceGuy
02-26-19, 10:31
I don't want to ACU-use you of being wrong, but. Maybe your eyesight is not quite 22030 like it used to be? I mean 20/20, shit now you got me going senile. Get those balls checked out.There is an AMP on Clarendon, 22030, between Topanga and Glade Ave.

Haven't been there in years but back in the day I was getting FS from a couple of older women.

I Googled their number, no ads no reviews except for 1 funny Yelp from 2013.

Have no idea what's available there today!

Mike.

PlayerN818
02-26-19, 10:32
Could use a little info. on this place on Saticoy near Balboa. A buddy had a bad run-in there with the Mammasan (still getting details of what happened) but he wanted to know if anyone ever else had it rough there. Ok to pm me if you would rather and thanks in advance.There are two (kinda three) different places in that area. Do you know which one he had an issue with?

JohnRichard
02-27-19, 00:12
I saw her once & she is genuine. She does offer FS & the place has abundant parking.Thank you! Any details. Tip? would you repeat?

Donalds
02-27-19, 12:22
There are two (kinda three) different places in that area. Do you know which one he had an issue with?I think he said Balboa Massage but not 100% sure.

Mr Sixty
02-27-19, 13:06
There are more AMPs on or near Balboa than possibly any street in the Valley. Starting at San Fernando mission to the north, and running all the way to Ventura Blvd. , there is an AMP at almost every single major cross street.

The place at SFM intrigues me, but the heavy investment in neon signs is usually a sign of being legit, as the places we love usually stay a little further under the radar.

The place at Chatsworth gets LM reviews on other sites.

The place at Parthenia is hidden in the back, and very UTR, but I've read a couple of mediocre reviews.

The place between Roscoe and Parthenia on the east side of the street is supposedly reliable HJ.

That's the extent of my knowledge until you get to Vanowen, which let's face it, would be the be-all-end-all, if it weren't for the fact that they've gotten sloppy on the hygiene and it's disgusting.

Does anyone know any other places on Roscoe or have any reports? Donald's inquiry about the bad experience at Roscoe and Balboa and PlayerN818's response about several places in the area got me thinking.

There is a similar number of AMPs on Reseda Bd. , but they have a reputation for being all LM.

Sherman Way is probably the next densest street, with a plethora of Thai AMPs at the NoHo end, which are all LM / HJ places.

When I was younger, VN was *the* street for HM AMPs, but that changed years ago, and it's never come back.

If you were going to hunt, and TOFTT, where would you start looking?

I remember a place on Devonshire, ostensibly called "Lime" that had no signage at all. Just a black tinted shopfront and an open door. It was FS. I suspect there are many more places like that throughout the valley, but the question is, how do you sleuth them out? I'm guessing the smart ones don't even want you to sleuth them out, as if you can, Uncle LEO can. But there must be a way to get into the network, or they couldn't survive.

DayDreamerLoco
02-27-19, 14:57
I think he said Balboa Massage but not 100% sure.This place has at least 2 names: Balboa and Majestic. On Saticoy and just west of Balboa next to a market. Parking is in the back.

HJ is pretty much on the menu and CBJ could be had with saran wrap if you don't bring your own cover.

Checkin Out
02-27-19, 21:59
There is an AMP on Clarendon, 22030, between Topanga and Glade Ave.

Haven't been there in years but back in the day I was getting FS from a couple of older women.

I Googled their number, no ads no reviews except for 1 funny Yelp from 2013.

Have no idea what's available there today!

Mike.OK. I found it. Zero signage to indicate it is what it is. I kind of got the impression that she was sort of "free-lancing" in her boss' establishment. But it is indeed there.

MaxSpeed1143
02-28-19, 10:18
Thank you! Any details. Tip? would you repeat?I met her like 6 months back & she is nice. She charges 80-100 for FS if I remember correctly.

I would repeat.

PlayerN818
02-28-19, 11:12
I think he said Balboa Massage but not 100% sure.Yes he did. Right in the title. My bad. Time to get new glasses.

PlayerN818
02-28-19, 11:16
This place has at least 2 names: Balboa and Majestic. On Saticoy and just west of Balboa next to a market. Parking is in the back.

HJ is pretty much on the menu and CBJ could be had with saran wrap if you don't bring your own cover.Been to this place a few times over the years, and every time I wonder why I bothered (except the first time). Last time I was there, 6 months ago maybe, older, chubby provider, cheerful with zero skills and rushed HJ.

Do you know what the issue your friend had?

They used to have the area all to themselves, but now Elite is right down the street (been closed for at least a week-Chinese New year maybe?) Anyone have any intel on them?

PlayerN818
02-28-19, 11:26
There are more AMPs on or near Balboa than possibly any street in the Valley. Starting at San Fernando mission to the north, and running all the way to Ventura Blvd. , there is an AMP at almost every single major cross street.

The place at SFM intrigues me, but the heavy investment in neon signs is usually a sign of being legit, as the places we love usually stay a little further under the radar.

The place at Chatsworth gets LM reviews on other sites.

The place at Parthenia is hidden in the back, and very UTR, but I've read a couple of mediocre reviews.

The place between Roscoe and Parthenia on the east side of the street is supposedly reliable HJ.

That's the extent of my knowledge until you get to Vanowen, which let's face it, would be the be-all-end-all, if it weren't for the fact that they've gotten sloppy on the hygiene and it's disgusting.

Does anyone know any other places on Roscoe or have any reports? Donald's inquiry about the bad experience at Roscoe and Balboa and PlayerN818's response about several places in the area got me thinking.

There is a similar number of AMPs on Reseda Bd. , but they have a reputation for being all LM.

Sherman Way is probably the next densest street, with a plethora of Thai AMPs at the NoHo end, which are all LM / HJ places.

When I was younger, VN was *the* street for HM AMPs, but that changed years ago, and it's never come back.

If you were going to hunt, and TOFTT, where would you start looking?

I remember a place on Devonshire, ostensibly called "Lime" that had no signage at all. Just a black tinted shopfront and an open door. It was FS. I suspect there are many more places like that throughout the valley, but the question is, how do you sleuth them out? I'm guessing the smart ones don't even want you to sleuth them out, as if you can, Uncle LEO can. But there must be a way to get into the network, or they couldn't survive.Place across from In&Out on SW has new management and HJ is available. Also Ladyboys, if that's your pref.

One strip mall west of "Old Reliable" on Vanowen is another place that offered me FS. Smaller strip mall with no parking.

Pretty sure the place behind Millie's is legit, please correct me if I'm wrong.

StikkyOne
02-28-19, 12:29
I have gone to a Thai place on Devonshire in the west end of the valley a few times. Decent HJ place, but they seem to want. 6 or more for tip.

Would there be any other reliable Thai shops that provide good service? There's another place on Ventura in Encino that is reliable, but I've been there so many times. And it's hard to get an appointment on short notice.

Feel free to post or PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!

Bkjm8
02-28-19, 13:34
Ocean spa. This place is very hit and miss. I've experienced some of the best girls I've come across, and also some very mediocre ones as well. Always FS, but the quality is not consistent. They often change girls which is good and bad because the good ones don't stay long enough. I was there recently and met a young provider there, but her attitude and service were subpar. I don't recall her name.

Bally therapy. I believe this place used to be Zen which was down the street on Saticoy and White Oak, but they moved up the street and change the name. This is a Latina place, have only been to this new location once, service was good, provider was good. Didn't get her name though, I would ask to see who is available if you decide to go. There is typically one who stands out among the others.

CW Health Spa. I used to frequent this place often, but I ran into the same woman a couple times, and time I had a bad experience each time with her and haven't been back since. That was probably around 2 or 3 years ago. They had mostly Asian, but sometimes had Latina women working there as well.

Acu Therapy. This place has been reviewed here a number of times. They have quality staff, both Asian and Latina, service is consistent.

Yang Sheng Tang Massage. I came across an ad for this place it stated everything is included in $1.2, so after purchasing the half hour it is a lower tip than usual for FS. The first time I went there the provider was quality, and honored the stated price. The next time I went the provider was much lower quality, service, attitude, and I asked to see who else was working and she refused. As I was leaving I saw the other provider and she was much more attractive. Haven't been back since.

Balboa massage- the place a few have already commented on, I personally wouldn't recommend this place. I've poked my head in a few times and they staff is much older. They don't provide anything you couldn't get else where with better staff at the same price. I don't know if FS is offered here, included it in this list because it is a topic of conversation in the forum.

B1488
03-04-19, 05:28
Anyone know any mps that are open late at night I've been looking can't find none thank you guys.

DGoodLife
03-04-19, 16:44
5 HH & . 8 Fh. But add 1. 0 for FS on top of rate.

She is a nice person.

DGL.

Hello all.

i texted and she is not willing to go into details. only appts, latest appt 7 pm she closes at 8. is a cmt provides her license number. bit out of the way for me but curious if anyone visited and has any intel?

LF012
03-08-19, 19:18
New here. Anyone know of any places near sun valley where I can get a HJ or CBJ / BBBJ.

Scotchman
03-10-19, 01:39
Anyone know any mps that are open late at night I've been looking can't find none thank you guys.Verdugo & York. Seems like early evening until 3-4 AM.

I believe I posted the number before. I've seen their ads on bedpage.