PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Dirty Old Guy
07-08-11, 20:59
PC,

Yea, Granny is something everyone should have on their "Bucket List". Carry yourself out there at least once. You WILL leave with a smile on your face, AND a,"You got to be shittin me" thought. .

I've followed Jacksons ISG for quite a while. It has brought back some very good memories. I spent 30 years in the Marine Corps and did a lot of far east time. I remember a lot of VERY good times in Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, Saigon, Naha City and Hong Kong. This was back in the 60's and 70's when you could even take the provider back to your hotel for an all-nighter for $20. 00 and a carton of Marlboro's. Awww.good Times, bud.

Watch out for the amateurs,

Dirty.

D O G,

Got to hand it to ya my friend, this was spot on report. I been meaning to try Granny in Highland but just hadn't gotten that far east. I do like the AR and it sounds that she can do it right similar to the hotties in Shanghai Saunas I become spoiled by. LOL

But those stories are for another forum that Jackson has, ISG. That forum is spot on too. FYI.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
07-08-11, 21:03
$180! What were you trying to do. Marry her? . :D

You should never have to pay (especially in Bloomingon) more the $ for FS. Don't let them get away with more than that.

Went to bloomington but valley was booked had to wait 2 hrs. So decided to try royal. Her name was yumi. I'll say 6. 5/10 and it was. 4+.6. BUT she wanted almost 180! . How much you guys tipping!

Dirty Old Guy
07-08-11, 21:05
PC,

Yea, Granny is something everyone should have on their "Bucket List". Carry yourself out there at least once. You WILL leave with a smile on your face, AND a,"You got to be shittin me" thought. .

I've followed Jacksons ISG for quite a while. It has brought back some very good memories. I spent 30 years in the Marine Corps and did a lot of far east time. I remember a lot of VERY good times in Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, Saigon, Naha City and Hong Kong. This was back in the 60's and 70's when you could even take the provider back to your hotel for an all-nighter for $20. 00 and a carton of Marlboro's. Awww.good Times, bud.

Dirty.

D O G,

Got to hand it to ya my friend, this was spot on report. I been meaning to try Granny in Highland but just hadn't gotten that far east. I do like the AR and it sounds that she can do it right similar to the hotties in Shanghai Saunas I become spoiled by. LOL

But those stories are for another forum that Jackson has, ISG. That forum is spot on too. FYI.

PC out

Manny Vtec
07-09-11, 17:28
I wasnt trying to marry her but she suggested next time bring more $$ and I was like WTF! So now I want to try valley but low on funds. Next week.

Looknforbusty
07-10-11, 04:30
http://losangeles.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderfull-soothing-relaxing-asian-massage-with-good-price-909-884-6000/15846544

Its closer to home and don't feel like going to valley. I will try valley one day.Yea been there waste of time they only do HJ (.6) and CBJ (.8) no f / s.

Both me and my buddy tryed dif times 50+ lady only no young girl like ads say.

Goto valley dude.

Misfit
07-10-11, 08:19
Went to bloomington but valley was booked had to wait 2 hrs. So decided to try royal. Her name was yumi. I'll say 6. 5/10 and it was. 4+.6. BUT she wanted almost 180! . How much you guys tipping!If you actually pay a girl $100+ for FS. Congratulations, you are no longer considered a Monger. You my friend are a Chump!

Misfit

Dirty Old Guy
07-10-11, 09:01
Save those pennies and nickles. :D

And, since you said Valley was busy for 2 hours, and couldn't get in, you might try calling for an appointment next time. Ask for the appointment to be with Mae or Angie. You won't be disappointed with either.

I wasnt trying to marry her but she suggested next time bring more $$ and I was like WTF! So now I want to try valley but low on funds. Next week.

Manny Vtec
07-11-11, 00:29
Haha Misfit I follow your reports before I even started posting. But my friend you are right! Who in the hell is tipping that much! If she asked for that much that means some one is.

Dirty Old Guy
07-11-11, 22:40
Misfit,

You are a good judge of character. :D

If you actually pay a girl $100+ for FS. Congratulations, you are no longer considered a Monger. You my friend are a Chump!

Misfit

Pcpc1688
07-12-11, 02:46
PC,

I've followed Jacksons ISG for quite a while. It has brought back some very good memories. I spent 30 years in the Marine Corps and did a lot of far east time. I remember a lot of VERY good times in Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, Saigon, Naha City and Hong Kong. This was back in the 60's and 70's when you could even take the provider back to your hotel for an all-nighter for $20. 00 and a carton of Marlboro's.

Awww.good

Times, bud.

Dirty.Dirty,

Granny is officially on the bucket list LOL. I actually have more fun in Donguan. So many choices as its alittle tough when they bring out lineups of 60-90 canditates to choose from. LOL.

It really makes mongering here in the US fucking A seem ridiculous as white hoes here think that their pussy is all that. Vegas is certainly a good example of it. 2500 for an overnight, yeah right. For that kinda money I can have 10 of them overnight for a week. The hoes here are IMHO spoiled.

Alas, we have to do what a person has to do huh.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
07-12-11, 18:06
PC,

It's been a few semesters since I was over in the far east, but Ewa Beach in Hawaii was kind enough to share the below link to let all us old timers, and a few of the young'ns, see / remember what REAL Asian Massage Parlors were like during the Vietnam era. This is from Bangkok.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=212_1196667618

I remember being able to sit down with a cold one and watch the girls in the "showroom" and take my time in choosing which one (s) I wanted. And as you can see (and PC, I'm sure you know) you had quite a number and variety to choose from. Most had at least 20 girls, and I remember one that had probably 50. And ALL were no older than 25! And, if you didn't see the one that really flipped your switch, there were lots of other parlors to go to on Sukhumvit. Just go to the next one, they were all the same.

Then when you found your hottie (s) , it was into the tub to be washed (completly) , into a sauna, then the massage (and they all did a VERY good massage) and then to any kind of happy ending you wanted. Yum Yum.

What's it like now? Other than more expensive (I think it was about 300 Bhat, maybe $5. 00 or $6. 00 back then) , what's changed?

I miss the far east, and all that goes with it. I'm jealous of you being over there. Next time you are over here (to see Granny, of course) and go back, stuff me into an extra suitcase and take me back with you. :D

Enjoy it all,

Dirty.

Dirty,

Granny is officially on the bucket list LOL. I actually have more fun in Donguan. So many choices as its alittle tough when they bring out lineups of 60-90 canditates to choose from. LOL.

It really makes mongering here in the US fucking A seem ridiculous as white hoes here think that their pussy is all that. Vegas is certainly a good example of it. 2500 for an overnight, yeah right. For that kinda money I can have 10 of them overnight for a week. The hoes here are IMHO spoiled.

Alas, we have to do what a person has to do huh.

PC out

Theloanguy
07-14-11, 10:50
I really hope its not true. I have been gong to the LMP for years.

Has anybody heard the buzz going around LE took down several well known mp establishments in Montclair all in the same area? I hope it isn't true but can anybody confirm or deny this? Thanks gents!

Hornyag
07-16-11, 22:43
First timemto this fine establishment. I was suprised how large the room was. I asked for Jennny, but only Sunni was there. Gave a nice massage & even walked on my back. Next came her ass licking on me. She ate my asshole then bbbj on my from behind felt awesome. On the flip, more bbbj til I was rock hard. Condom on and she rode me until I exploded. Tip $60 & she was happy. Would like to try this place again but any recommendations? I want a better looking girl w equal or better service. I have read that greek can be had here as well. Is this true? Also, any idea where BeeBee from Royal went?I know this is an old post but your right on about BeBe from Royal, she was by far the hottest and best service inn Bloomington / Fontana.

If anyone does have some info on were she wound up I would love to know.

Luckystonewood
07-22-11, 16:31
I've only seen this one:

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_4071893?IADID=Search-www.dailybulletin.com-www.dailybulletin.com

And it happened after the first posting.

I really hope its not true. I have been gong to the LMP for years.

Mr Dph
07-23-11, 00:38
I know this is an old post but your right on about BeBe from Royal, she was by far the hottest and best service inn Bloomington / Fontana.

If anyone does have some info on were she wound up I would love to know.Bebe the best, I don't know. Do you remember Jay? I think she was the best. I followed her around to other mps for years. Then we lost touch a couple years ago. I love to find her again.

Hornyag
07-23-11, 18:44
Bebe the best, I don't know. Do you remember Jay? I think she was the best. I followed her around to other mps for years. Then we lost touch a couple years ago. I love to find her again.I never had the pleasure of getting Jay. At Royal I just had BeBe, Joan and yumi and the last was definitely the worst. Royal sucks now as well as most of the place's in Bloomington with the rare exception that sometime's A+ has some nice young panouche but it's hit or miss on the service.

Hornyag
07-23-11, 18:46
Lets see, if you go a three to five blocks on Valley Blvd, maybe more, east of the Kyoto. Then turn north on one of those side streets. You'll find a street running diagonal SW / NE, and a small strip mall on the north side of that. There is a small building. And I believe it said Best Massage. Anyone been there?I tried Best once and got everything but was not happy enough with the service to go back, I was wondering if there still even open.

Hornyag
07-23-11, 18:54
Zona,

Don't know if it's too far for you to go for a thin, hot one (yea, with the older ladies skills too) , but you might try "PB" at the Sunset Massage on Mission in Pomona. Tall, thin, K-girl, late 20's or early 30's, hardly any boobs but good massage skills and good "other" skills as well. BUT, call 1st. It's been a few months since I was there and got together with her, and would not want you to make the trip and find that she has "left the building".

She has / does the same skills as Angie and Mae at the Valley. And, she does them well.Would I ask for PB at Sunset or does she go by a first name? I am a VIP member at review site but they don't have any recent reviews of anyone at Sunset and no older ones called PB or any names starting with P. I actually used to go there a lot and in general the service was always good with the exception of this one smoking hot lady Japanese who had a real attitude that I stopped going there. I think it's time to give Sunset another go around.

Dirty Old Guy
07-24-11, 08:37
It has been quite a while since I was at Sunset with "PB", and that's the only name I know her by. It could also have been Phoebe. Her accent was heavy, so I couldn't be sure.

Would I ask for PB at Sunset or does she go by a first name? I am a VIP member at review site but they don't have any recent reviews of anyone at Sunset and no older ones called PB or any names starting with P. I actually used to go there a lot and in general the service was always good with the exception of this one smoking hot lady Japanese who had a real attitude that I stopped going there. I think it's time to give Sunset another go around.

Hornyag
07-25-11, 01:36
I stopped by Sunset today and was told PB is not there anymore but the mama said, try new girl.

She was a good looking tall Korean but she had a nice set of C's on her so I am guessing that's not PB. Good service though and maybe Sunset is back to there hot woman ways. The new girls name is Nana and she was sweet but maybe in her mid to late 30's I am guessing.

Thanks for responding Dirty OG.

Tjinla2001
07-30-11, 14:00
Valley Boulevard is still the preeminent address for BBFS. 40 + 80 is a fair price for the chance to get the full blown bug with aging Korean and Chinese prostitutes.

Hornyag
07-30-11, 14:44
Valley Boulevard is still the preeminent address for BBFS. 40 + 80 is a fair price for the chance to get the full blown bug with aging Korean and Chinese prostitutes.Gee thanks Tijuana, with the 4, 000+ reviews of guys dumping loads into various Valley blvd old ladies I would have never guessed. LOL

Dirty Old Guy
08-01-11, 20:32
Glad to be of service. .

No, that was definitly not "PB". If she had "B's", that was pushing it. Small tits, but big nipples. Too bad she's gone. That girl knew what the word "service" ment. :D

Yea, Sunset and Ginzu, next door, used to always be good for young asians (back 15+ years ago). One of the top 5 best looking girls I've seen working in an AMP anywhere, ever, worked at Sunset. Her name was Mink, and she was Drop Dead Gorgeous. She got LOTS of my money. I hope they start their hot woman ways again, too.

Travel Safe.

I stopped by Sunset today and was told PB is not there anymore but the mama said, try new girl.

She was a good looking tall Korean but she had a nice set of C's on her so I am guessing that's not PB. Good service though and maybe Sunset is back to there hot woman ways. The new girls name is Nana and she was sweet but maybe in her mid to late 30's I am guessing.

Thanks for responding Dirty OG.

Hornyag
08-01-11, 22:59
Glad to be of service. .

No, that was definitly not "PB". If she had "B's", that was pushing it. Small tits, but big nipples. Too bad she's gone. That girl knew what the word "service" ment. .

Yea, Sunset and Ginzu, next door, used to always be good for young asians (back 15+ years ago). One of the top 5 best looking girls I've seen working in an AMP anywhere, ever, worked at Sunset. Her name was Mink, and she was Drop Dead Gorgeous. She got LOTS of my money. I hope they start their hot woman ways again, too.

Travel Safe.Mink was after I stopped going there, too bad I missed out. There was one a long time ago called Linda who had the best ass I had ever seen on an asian woman and was smoking hot. She could be cold but once I got her to cum her demeanor changed real quick and she even gave me her number. We did go out once to eat once and when we met I remembered seeing this unbelievable looking woman walking and didn't realize it was her. I called to see were she was and this woman who was cracking necks left and right answered her phone and that's when I realized it was her. We had a great time that night and both got pretty drunk on her favorite Cadillac Margaritas, stumbled to the hotel next door and had a great time. I only seen her a couple of times as she was WAY too high maintenance for me, it's like that saying "If it floats, fly's or fucks rent it"

I did check out Sunset again and got an old ugly named Mimi but she blew pretty good. Were have all the young hotties gone!

You travel safe as well my friend.

HeadTurner
08-03-11, 00:43
In my times at the Bloomington places, I have only ever gone in and requested a specific girl, or taken luck of the draw. In re-reading the responses, it looks like some guys are asking for a lineup of sorts? Is this protocol, and how do they do it?

Looknforbusty
08-05-11, 18:48
http://losangeles.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderfull-soothing-relaxing-asian-massage-with-good-price-909-884-6000/15846544

Its closer to home and don't feel like going to valley. I will try valley one day.Old vet womans there and they only do HJ.

Pcpc1688
08-07-11, 18:53
Curiousity was killing me so I stopped in today. Granny isn't much at all to look at but a very nice person.

Still. 5 for 30 mins is high for this quality. Massage was soso. AR was ok and BBBJCIM was fine. With all that being said, I won't return.

I think Mae or Sunni at Valley is a better value and at least fuckable where this wasnt even an option nor would I want it too be LOL.

Thanks Dirty, bucket list was checked off.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
08-07-11, 20:32
PC,

Glad you got to Granny. I knew she would not become a regular of your's, but I'm sure you now see why it was a,"Ya got to try this at least once", deal. Now go on to the next item on the list.

And, I agree with you about Mae (But, I'd substitue Angie for Sunni) is a better move than Granny. Personally, I think Mae AND Angie together would be a MUCH better value. :D

If you ever decide to get over here to Phoenix, let me know. I've got a couple of "spots" that I think you'd like A LOT.

Travel Safe.

Dirty.

Curiousity was killing me so I stopped in today. Granny isn't much at all to look at but a very nice person.

Still. 5 for 30 mins is high for this quality. Massage was soso. AR was ok and BBBJCIM was fine. With all that being said, I won't return.

I think Mae or Sunni at Valley is a better value and at least fuckable where this wasnt even an option nor would I want it too be LOL.

Thanks Dirty, bucket list was checked off.

PC out

Pcpc1688
08-08-11, 03:54
PC,

Glad you got to Granny. I knew she would not become a regular of your's, but I'm sure you now see why it was a,"Ya got to try this at least once", deal. Now go on to the next item on the list.

And, I agree with you about Mae (But, I'd substitue Angie for Sunni) is a better move than Granny. Personally, I think Mae AND Angie together would be a MUCH better value. .

If you ever decide to get over here to Phoenix, let me know. I've got a couple of "spots" that I think you'd like A LOT.

Travel Safe.

Dirty.Getting AR from a hot 19-22 yr old in China is more like what I like Dirty. LOL.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
08-08-11, 09:47
AR from a hot 19 year old China Doll? Damn, you're just a dirty old man. LIKE ME! :D

Keep up the good work.

Getting AR from a hot 19-22 yr old in China is more like what I like Dirty. LOL.

PC out

JHeezy
08-08-11, 14:00
I drove past Tropical on Mt. Vernon yesterday after hitting up San Manuel and noticed the sign had changed. Is it still around? The talent there was always DDG!

Pcpc1688
08-11-11, 14:44
AR from a hot 19 year old China Doll? Damn, you're just a dirty old man. LIKE ME! .

Keep up the good work.Nothing like a 19-22 yr old yung thang liking that ass. LOL

Going there soon for more fun and frolic.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
08-11-11, 22:43
Take an extra suitcase and stuff me in it. :D

Nothing like a 19-22 yr old yung thang liking that ass. LOL

Going there soon for more fun and frolic.

PC out

Pcpc1688
08-14-11, 13:28
Take an extra suitcase and stuff me in it. :DI would but then there would be excess baggage fees LOL.

Heading to HK, Macau, and then Donguan. THe blue pills will be ready togo. Hehe.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
08-14-11, 21:26
PC,

Bud, the way you are going I would buy stock in those little blue pills if I were you.

Have a great time, and we expect a "blow-by-blow" report and LOTS of 8x10 glossies! :D

I would but then there would be excess baggage fees LOL.

Heading to HK, Macau, and then Donguan. THe blue pills will be ready togo. Hehe.

PC out

HeadTurner
08-20-11, 03:56
Headed back to Vegas later this week. Hard to go there without a stop through bloomington for a 40/60 treat. Any ladies I should road test?

Pcpc1688
08-20-11, 17:21
Headed back to Vegas later this week. Hard to go there without a stop through bloomington for a 40/60 treat. Any ladies I should road test?Rtff is always an option LOL.

PC out

Pcpc1688
08-20-11, 17:23
PC,

Bud, the way you are going I would buy stock in those little blue pills if I were you.

Have a great time, and we expect a "blow-by-blow" report and LOTS of 8x10 glossies! .Dirty, I do owe Pfizer LOL.

I usually don't do pics but this time maybe.

PC out

Hornyag
08-20-11, 17:40
Headed back to Vegas later this week. Hard to go there without a stop through bloomington for a 40/60 treat. Any ladies I should road test?In Bloomington they have all been driven down that road pretty hard. A+ massage can be hot of miss but I have found some of the youngest providers in Bloomington there. There is an older one who I think is the mamma that you should pass up on though. Usually the one who answers the window is the one you will get so if she is not to your liking then move on or ask for another girl. They will usually say they are the only one available but when you start to walk they will usually show you another girl.

HeadTurner
08-22-11, 00:10
Went to Kyoto today, had called 30 minutes ahead for an appointment with Minka and told I was good to go. Appointment taker didn't ask for my name, I didn't take that as a good sign. Arrived and said I was here for an appointment with Minka, girl showed me in the door and led me to a room. I stripped and laid down, waited for her arrival. Same girl who answered the door came in to massage me. Didn't ask her name, I don't believe she was Minka (because of our exchange at the door).

Nice (short) light touch massage, didn't hesitate to get to the good stuff, no questions about what I did or where I lived or who I'd seen before, just 3 minutes of light touch and then off with the dress. BBBJ and some ball licking / fondling, no TIA action, and though I do enjoy that, I didn't ask. C-cup bolt-ons, I gave them a thorough inspection. She slid on the condom with her mouth, mounted me in reverse, turned around and rode me forward. I laid her down and gave it to her for a while, she was tight and not particularly deep, I couldn't get all the way in, only about 3/4 and I am not abnormally long. Would give me a peck on the lips but no kissing, after I eventually blew (inside) she held me and rubbed my back for a minute, then got up and cleaned me up.

Overall, good times. 40/60. Cute girl.

Gamma Ray 007
08-27-11, 19:31
I just came back from a brief trip to Hong Kong and parts East and encountered a couple of therapists who specialize in "ball massage." One lady, a Thai gal operating in Singapore, gave me 30 solid minutes of attention to my johnson and associated equipment. She was determined to work every conceivable "knot" out of my scrotal area, and she periodically kept things warmed up with expert strokes of all kinds on my penis. When we were nearing the end of the appointed time she moved to the side for the long-awaited finish ("I too scared be too close") , and the money shot was, in fact, the snappiest I've had since I turned fifty.

Anybody in the IE who can do that sort of thing with skill?

Sovietsky
08-28-11, 02:35
Went back to Brazilian a few weeks back. Got Kim the first time and Nancy the second. Kim's a bit on the fat side but she's got big, natural fat girl titties. She says she's Mexican but grew up in the States so needless to say she has perfect English. Kim's chatty and friendly. Gave me pretty good CBJ and FS. Nancy is form somewhere in America. Nice tight body, big booty and nice D cup implants. She rushed me a little but still made sure I got everything I wanted. She'll even give you a little Greek for some extra change. Also Brittany from Nicaragua works there. I hear she's hot and accommodating. This place hasn't been reviewed in a while so I'm here to tell you the girls are pretty cool. They barely pretend to do a massage but they give you good service where it counts.

Treading Water
09-06-11, 14:33
I went by VM for a quickie yesterday. I mostly wanted a decent massage and a quick pop to get me ready for much better action later in the afternoon. I got Kay, who I'd never seen there before. I asked for Mae, but Mamasan told me she wasn't working and "I send you new girl, nice young girl". Kay was nice, but far from young. She looked to be 40-50 range. Thick but not really fat, with big natural Ds. She talked too much and her english was pretty poor. I got a really lame massage, then BBBJCIM. Damage. 4+.4.

Dabutmstr
09-06-11, 16:27
Went back to Brazilian a few weeks back. Got Kim the first time and Nancy the second. Kim's a bit on the fat side but she's got big, natural fat girl titties. She says she's Mexican but grew up in the States so needless to say she has perfect English. Kim's chatty and friendly. Gave me pretty good CBJ and FS. Nancy is form somewhere in America. Nice tight body, big booty and nice D cup implants. She rushed me a little but still made sure I got everything I wanted. She'll even give you a little Greek for some extra change. Also Brittany from Nicaragua works there. I hear she's hot and accommodating. This place hasn't been reviewed in a while so I'm here to tell you the girls are pretty cool. They barely pretend to do a massage but they give you good service where it counts.Is this in Bloomington or Colton?

Riegerm3
09-07-11, 07:19
Is this in Bloomington or Colton?Neither its in upland.

Dabutmstr
09-07-11, 18:44
Neither its in upland.Thanks for looking out!

Sovietsky
09-08-11, 02:53
Neither its in upland.Thats right. Probably should have posted this in the Pomona section. Too late now.

Seafor
09-11-11, 00:40
Heard about a place on Sierra in Fontana that has a few ads on Backpage. Girls of course do not match the photos on BP, and Mama-san looks strikingly similar to Yoda.

40 would get you in the door, and the girl will follow shortly. Sophia might work there, she likes short red mini skirts and black panties. She's got a very nice body, I'd put her in her late 30's maybe early 40's if I had to venture a guess. Attitude is fantastic. Brings your change from your $ and lays it on the dresser. Pathetic massage probably, but nice little titties that have some good bounce to 'them. Loves to tell you how much she's enjoying CBJ when she's doing it between slurps. Hops on for CG, then lays on you and lets you grind into her a bit. Her eyes go wide pretty easily when she puts you in. She is surprisingly tight, with really good "grip". Toss her over for some mish, K9, and finally she lays on her belly and lets you take her from behind. Heard she has this trick where if you do that, she'll actually massage you with her butt while you're inside her. Amazing feeling there. She gets into talking a bit dirty and likes hearing it too. Not so much a moaner, but a hard breather for sure. Closest thing to rushing she gets to is asking you to finish inside her so she can feel it. If you shoot in the rubber, she'll then get up, hot towel you off, clean you up, offer you water, help you get dressed, give you a quick nip to the neck with a very tempting and believable request to come see her again. She's a bit nervous with the prospect of pics, but with some repeat business that could probably be relieved. No tip was discussed, rushed, asked for, hinted at, or anything else. I'd leave the change from the entry $ on the counter where she put it, and ended up dropping an extra. 2 for the newly discovered butt massage move (seriously pretty cool). Total damage is likely. 4 to house, .8 tip, but could likely play for less. An experience worth repeating.

Hornyag
09-12-11, 01:48
I went by VM for a quickie yesterday. I mostly wanted a decent massage and a quick pop to get me ready for much better action later in the afternoon. I got Kay, who I'd never seen there before. I asked for Mae, but Mamasan told me she wasn't working and "I send you new girl, nice young girl". Kay was nice, but far from young. She looked to be 40-50 range. Thick but not really fat, with big natural Ds. She talked too much and her english was pretty poor. I got a really lame massage, then BBBJCIM. Damage. 4+.4.Kay's not new, she has been there for a few years. You right, she talks way too much and is a bit too thick. Only had here once and that was enough. VM really needs new woman, same old ladies all the time.

Pcpc1688
09-18-11, 07:43
I just came back from a brief trip to Hong Kong and parts East and encountered a couple of therapists who specialize in "ball massage." One lady, a Thai gal operating in Singapore, gave me 30 solid minutes of attention to my johnson and associated equipment. She was determined to work every conceivable "knot" out of my scrotal area, and she periodically kept things warmed up with expert strokes of all kinds on my penis. When we were nearing the end of the appointed time she moved to the side for the long-awaited finish ("I too scared be too close") , and the money shot was, in fact, the snappiest I've had since I turned fifty.

Anybody in the IE who can do that sort of thing with skill?I would go back to HK. The old mamas here just AR and CIM. LOL.

PC out

Seafor
09-29-11, 12:55
Went to the spot mentioned in my previous story. Experience wasn't as good this time. MMS had to call a girl in from wherever, and she said "pretty girl about 35". I'd bank the chick at mid-40's easy, Firm breats, but saggy middle a bit. Had all the enthusiasm of a box turtle, No pictures allowed (how does Baldy do it?). BJ was ok, but the FS was laaaaammmeee. Constant complaining about "ow my pooshie, you too big, break my pooshie, hurry. 30 minutes almost up"

Tried mish, and she made it difficult with all the complaining. Put her legs straight out, and this was better, nice and tight, but she sounded like she was grunting trying to lift a sofa or something. I mean come on, I know these chicks are supposed to make you feel as though you're hung like some giant-tooled elephant, but this was ridiculous. I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go k9, got a no. Back to mish if it was more comfortable? No. She actually said "just hurry fast, or finish with (BJ hand gesture)". So I went in deep, pumped her hard, she gave up "pooshie" complaining opting for furniture moving sounds again, then and I popped in the glove. She cleaned me up, and spanked me out the door and said "bring more (rubs her fingers together move) next time. But she still did it for. 6 tip (which she counted before we ever started) , with. 4 for the mms. Would have given more had it been the same girl I had last time. Never got this one's name, and wouldn't want it anyways. Would still repeat because it was so cheap, but would wait for another girl (preferable the one I had before)

Of course, as in life, anything I post here is total fiction and shouldn't be believed or listened to by anyone.

PornStud
12-04-11, 05:30
Hadn't been here in a while but still a pretty good experience. 40ish K lady with a big rack gave nice CBJ, loved to have me suck on her watermelons (very excited BTW). Rest was pretty standard, but lots of enthsiasm. 40/80

Jizzyjizzman
12-29-11, 01:00
! HOLY SMOKES!

My knees are still shaking after the treatment I got a at this place. I showed up and rang the bell. After a few minutes, a petite little thing opens the window and says she'll be back in a minute. After a minute, a pretty big DUDE opens the window and asks if I'd been there. I told him No and he asked how long I wanted. 30 for 40. So I get lead into a little waiting room and told to wait for just a minute. Watched some SportsCenter and then the same gorilla comes in and leads me to a room.

In walks Maeta. HOLY FRIGGIN MOLEY is this girl hot. Big fake tits, wide hips and a beautiful smile along with long hair. She says she's Columbiana. After a warm up with some warm bag, I flip and she undresses and gives me one hell of a ride.

I think I've found my place.

140 out the door.

Johhny Quest
01-19-12, 02:47
I went to the favorites.

Ok, my first stop was the famous VM where I went in the morning so I can get a fresh start at the ladies.

Shower and led to room, in cums S____i.

After some heavy breathing and some sensual massaging, the great tia then she tried the underneath BJ fucking. I stopped her and asked that she suck on my balls more. Yip she did that, great stuff.

Then banged her all positions. K-9 kum. 40-40 I luv those budlights!

-

A day or two later I venture out to get some gin and it was za za good.

Located right before the Pomona city limits sign. I go by a couple of times notice a security company car in the back parking lot, so I don't go there, I drive around wondering if this is a sting or normal or some schmuck just resting before he makes his rounds, so since I'm from Vegas and not here to fart around, I decide to finally take the plunge. I walk around to the front of the house. They tell me, they contracted them for safety reasons.

So mamasan takes my 40 and leads me to a room, I strip down and get on table, in come a gal named kim chee or something like that, k-gal but thick, nice legs and some tits.

She does the Leo massage, but I do a monger check on her. So it comes down to, she doesn't do BBBJ and her clothes stay on. Crap! Also, I admit being from Vegas and she tries to get more $ out of me. I admitted that cause theres cameras and I figured they saw my lic plates. So I do the 60 is all I have, she agrees. Nice set of tits. Although it was somewhat mechanical, it was a good ride about 9pm.

-

A day or two later. Well after figuring out what my options were, I finally decide on Kyo on Valley.

I go in after circling around (at night) , seems that sometimes I get anxiety attacks right before I go in (knowing I'm going to achieve ej) , so my stomach is all butterflies with anticipation, I'm trying to calm myself down. So anyways, I get in the parking lot and go in, mamasan takes my 40 and she's got on some surgical mask, I'm like (WTF is this) , she goes outside and coughs or spits, geez, what the hell is going on?

I go to room and wait awhile, I hear no one else.

So in come this rather good looking gal (she says she's k-gal). Name is Kim. She does a leo massage on me too, dammit, I have to start telling them I have been there, so the massage is lame, sort of roaming the hands around the body and pat down as though she's checking for a gun. LOL.

I see that she's got a great figure and some breasts protruding out from her dress. So after 10 min of this leo massage, I decide to grab some ass and fiv. Oh yeah. Got some tits too.

I turn over and its undress time.

I suk on her tits, she has a nice pink lace underwear on, wow, what a nice ass on her, and she's pretty.

So she does a BJ, but I'm a BBBJ fan, so I can tell she does the Asian-sneaky put on the rubber with your mouth routine and she's there for awhile. I don't blow, I direct her to suck on my balls. She does.

So after just fiv and looking at her great ass and feeling her tits, I want to screw her.

So she's says how much, I say, don't worry, its going to be over quick.

So I do k=9 standing while she on the table. Wow, I came but still went on for a little while after. Done.

I break out 50, she counts says 10 more, I hesitate and give in for another 10, out the 60.

-

Member #4234
01-21-12, 13:18
Took a stab at a different place (new for me) at VM in Bloomington. Was greeted by the mammasan who asked if I've been there before. I played it off like I had, and she asked who I was and quickly responded "May" and asked if she was here tonight. Which she responded "yes".

Took a quick shower and in comes an older korean lady. My gut instinct tells me to blurt out "hey. Your not May!" and she responded "May's not working today". So she starts to massage and I ask her name, and she tells me "Angie". I smiled (reading the posts on the various boards of course) and sighed a relief saying something like "Okay, phew, that's GOOD!" And she laughed when I told her that. She was still a little hesitant and nervous at first, but after the LE check on my side she was immediately put at ease. She begins to gently caress mr. Johnson and the twins from behind with her long fingernails and occasionally pops & slurps the head of my penis in her mouth. Next, she spreads my cheeks open and gives me an amazing rim job burrowing her tongue in my ass (holy fucking shit that feels so awesome!). I swear these older K-gals may not be super easy on the eyes but they really know how to pleasure a guy.

On the flip she gave me a really nice BBBJCIM while I was fingering her. She was genuinely wet inside. Nice suction with firm strokes while switching off from groping my nuts and putting pressure between my scrotum and bung hole. Had a nice orgasm (I'm pretty sure she spit in a towel) and she continues to massage me for a bit afterward. Nice lady with a very giggly sense of humor. I'm convinced all of these places are aware us "mongers" and know we find out about these places from the internet. She even joked how some guys like to pretend they hear about these locations from "a friend". She laughs harder and says "THAT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT!" and makes up names like "Mike","Joe", us mongers like to use. Out the door for. 4 +.6. It really is a great value, a nice relaxing atmosphere, and usually a pretty darn good massage to boot. One of these days I'd love to find a cute hottie that has both the looks and the experience these older K-girls seem to have by instinct. On the way out she helps me dress and ties my shoes (LOVE that old-school style service) and she spanks my butt a couple times encouraging me to come back. Never asked for tip up front or mentioned money. She smiled at the tip I left. In a way that made me think she was very satisfied with it.

Would you guys suggest I give May a try?

Someday I would like to find a cute non-pro GFE girl in her 20's who loves giving great head (preferably BBBJCIMWS) with occasional CFS but at a price that doesn't break the bank! The younger girls often get jaded very quickly in this hobby.

Hornyag
01-22-12, 23:52
Someday I would like to find a cute non-pro GFE girl in her 20's who loves giving great head (preferably BBBJCIMWS) with occasional CFS but at a price that doesn't break the bank! The younger girls often get jaded very quickly in this hobby.Trust me, we all want that. Would be nice if she picks us up in a Viper and lets us drive as well, might as well dream big!

Hornyag
01-22-12, 23:54
If you liked Angie than May would be worth a shot. The youngest one there is probably Sunny, not really young but younger than May and Angie with a better body as well.

I haven't been to VM in probably a year but am not surprised the same ladies are there, they never change.

Johhny Quest
01-23-12, 04:09
I went there today Sunday.

Different Mamasan today. Weird.

Asked if May or Angie was there, they were off, only had Junni or Yumi, I said I wanted a thin gal, she said that would be Yumi (Ume).

I take a shower that was in the room and come out lay on bed. I hear them laughing up a storm, then in she comes, not a looker at all. I thought maybe they were borrowing her from Royal. But maybe not, didn't ask.

So the massage, pretty much non existent and does the leo massage on me. We had the conversation and I even took off the towel and exposed myself. But this was a no-go.

Very dissapointed.

With time running out, I tell myself, screw it now, I'm not doing anything.

Mamasan knocks, times up, I get dressed, she goes out, then I get the hell out of there, no tip.

I'll try tomorrow, but won't pay unless I get one of the girls.

Dirty Old Guy
01-23-12, 19:36
WOW! You got nixed at the VM? I think you must be the only guy to strike out there since Mae was young. :)

Seriously, sorry to hear about that. Especially since going there I know you were all primed for something good, that has always been (maybe not anymore.) a dead bang certainty. Are you sure you were at the right place???????

I went there today Sunday.

Different Mamasan today. Weird.

Asked if May or Angie was there, they were off, only had Junni or Yumi, I said I wanted a thin gal, she said that would be Yumi (Ume).

I take a shower that was in the room and come out lay on bed. I hear them laughing up a storm, then in she comes, not a looker at all. I thought maybe they were borrowing her from Royal. But maybe not, didn't ask.

So the massage, pretty much non existent and does the leo massage on me. We had the conversation and I even took off the towel and exposed myself. But this was a no-go.

Very dissapointed.

With time running out, I tell myself, screw it now, I'm not doing anything.

Mamasan knocks, times up, I get dressed, she goes out, then I get the hell out of there, no tip.

I'll try tomorrow, but won't pay unless I get one of the girls.

Johhny Quest
01-25-12, 02:40
Ok went to VM on Monday morning approx 11am.

May / Mae working so was Sunni (busy)

So I get May, I take the shower and get on floor table.

She didn't remember me from the last time I was there, a little leo massage then the goodies.

Wow, a tongue suppository. Great.

Great BBBJ, she sucked it up like a hoover!

40+40.

Yes Dirty Old Guy, I was at the right place the day before. Just couldn't get through the checkpoints. Was pulled over for a M. U. I.

Dirty Old Guy
01-26-12, 10:55
Johhny,

Glad it all worked out in the "end". .

I've been going to VM since the mid 90's when I lived in MV, but live in Phonenix now and only get over there about once a year. (But, I always make a trip (or 3.) to VM while I'm there.)

I don't know Yumi, she's new since my last time there last May, but with Mae, Angie and Sunni about ready to on Social Security, then VM needs to be getting new talent to replace them when they are put out to pasture. And, it sounds like the old girls need to give some lessons to the new girls before they all get their gold watches. :)

Damn, I'm going to miss their mouths.

Ok went to VM on Monday morning approx 11am.

May / Mae working so was Sunni (busy)

So I get May, I take the shower and get on floor table.

She didn't remember me from the last time I was there, a little leo massage then the goodies.

Wow, a tongue suppository. Great.

Great BBBJ, she sucked it up like a hoover!

40+40.

Yes Dirty Old Guy, I was at the right place the day before. Just couldn't get through the checkpoints. Was pulled over for a M. U. I.

Cattleman
01-27-12, 23:29
Lived in Ca for 20 years during the 80's and 90's. Moved to wisconsin 12 years ago. It's nice here but way. White. I sure miss the AMPs and latinas! Will be in redlands next week. From reports looks like VM and Royal are very much like ones in san jose and gardena from late 80's. Maybe same girls! I can find royal's digits but valley massage in bloomington does not show up. Can someone pm me the digits?

Thanks!

Hornyag
01-29-12, 13:30
Lived in Ca for 20 years during the 80's and 90's. Moved to wisconsin 12 years ago. It's nice here but way. White. I sure miss the AMPs and latinas! Will be in redlands next week. From reports looks like VM and Royal are very much like ones in san jose and gardena from late 80's. Maybe same girls! I can find royal's digits but valley massage in bloomington does not show up. Can someone pm me the digits?

Thanks!Valley is OK but keep in mind that the ladies there are either in there 40's and 50's, no young ones there. I haven't been back to Royal in some time, used to have one of the hottest girls in the IE there but she has long since moved on and the last couple of times I went it wasn't good.

If you want some latina's then there is the Body Center in Colton, Brazilian Mystique in Upland, Alpha Therapy in Ontario, Tropical Spa in Upland and a few others.

If your just looking for a BBBJ and more than VM is your best bet but cover up when FS time comes.

Pcpc1688
01-30-12, 08:29
Took a stab at a different place (new for me) at VM in Bloomington. Was greeted by the mammasan who asked if I've been there before. I played it off like I had, and she asked who I was and quickly responded "May" and asked if she was here tonight. Which she responded "yes".

Took a quick shower and in comes an older korean lady. My gut instinct tells me to blurt out "hey. Your not May!" and she responded "May's not working today". So she starts to massage and I ask her name, and she tells me "Angie". I smiled (reading the posts on the various boards of course) and sighed a relief saying something like "Okay, phew, that's GOOD!" And she laughed when I told her that. She was still a little hesitant and nervous at first, but after the LE check on my side she was immediately put at ease. She begins to gently caress mr. Johnson and the twins from behind with her long fingernails and occasionally pops & slurps the head of my penis in her mouth. Next, she spreads my cheeks open and gives me an amazing rim job burrowing her tongue in my ass (holy fucking shit that feels so awesome!). I swear these older K-gals may not be super easy on the eyes but they really know how to pleasure a guy.

On the flip she gave me a really nice BBBJCIM while I was fingering her. She was genuinely wet inside. Nice suction with firm strokes while switching off from groping my nuts and putting pressure between my scrotum and bung hole. Had a nice orgasm (I'm pretty sure she spit in a towel) and she continues to massage me for a bit afterward. Nice lady with a very giggly sense of humor. I'm convinced all of these places are aware us "mongers" and know we find out about these places from the internet. She even joked how some guys like to pretend they hear about these locations from "a friend". She laughs harder and says "THAT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT!" and makes up names like "Mike","Joe", us mongers like to use. Out the door for. 4 +.6. It really is a great value, a nice relaxing atmosphere, and usually a pretty darn good massage to boot. One of these days I'd love to find a cute hottie that has both the looks and the experience these older K-girls seem to have by instinct. On the way out she helps me dress and ties my shoes (LOVE that old-school style service) and she spanks my butt a couple times encouraging me to come back. Never asked for tip up front or mentioned money. She smiled at the tip I left. In a way that made me think she was very satisfied with it.

Would you guys suggest I give May a try?

Someday I would like to find a cute non-pro GFE girl in her 20's who loves giving great head (preferably BBBJCIMWS) with occasional CFS but at a price that doesn't break the bank! The younger girls often get jaded very quickly in this hobby.Dude, if you think she was "genuinely" wet, you are being foolish. That real KY liquid gel down there man!

PC out

Cappy
01-30-12, 21:59
I made a point to check out the AMPs in Bloomington. VM seemed to be the most reviewed.

Man, the area and these places are quite the sight <LOL!

My lady was in her 40s and something of a BBW. The LE check (if there was one) took all of 1 millisecond. From then on, it was pretty much non-stop action for a good 30-40 minutes. We concluded with BBBJCIM and smiles.

Based on what I've read here, I may have overpaid by $.2, but for 40+60 I enjoyed an energetic willing partner for the full-time. The massage came after the deed. No rushing and I will return.

Newbies or others passing through, the information is all here in the threads. Just do your RTFM, post your experiences so that others may learn from them and above all try not to overpay so that you don't ruin it for the local hobbyists.

Mphelper909
02-01-12, 14:06
http://www.socalinsiders.com/posts/2516/bust-stings-and-ripoffs/

Lee Accupressure at 8849 Sierra and Sierra Massage at 9030 Sierra Ave Fontana have been shut down by city code enforcement.

Wow, LEE AP has has been there as long as I remember. 9030 I have tried a couple times in past year and only been a weak HJ place.

With Lee, unfortunately seemed to always have same owner there and she seemed to take most customer's even with another girl working. Have not seen a review in long time so even though tempted, have kept driving when passing it. Last summer they had some adds with hot babes, but when I did stop, same older lady there. Gave her some BS about checking on availability and making an appointment and that I would be back later. Much later!

I hate to say it, seems like Fontana might be another city drying up under rules of code enforcement. I can only think of 2, possibly 3 now. Unless mistaken I think most of the valley shops are considered to be in Bloomington.

Member #4234
02-02-12, 12:26
Dude, if you think she was "genuinely" wet, you are being foolish. That real KY liquid gel down there man!

PC outLOL. That's hilarious! The more I think about it, you've got to be right. If these girls are sucking & fucking for 8-10 hours a day. 5 days a week I can't imagine they would be aroused all that easily.

My guess is they come into the room fully prepared. Complete with a 1 second wipe of their pussy, a 2 second rinse of mouthwash, and a 3 second application of K-Y before entering the door.

I have a feeling some of these girls may even come in the room with a rubber wedged in their mouth near the gums to discreetly roll one on with their mouth. Either that, or they hide the rubber in their pussy first.

Whenever I was at a place that did CBJ it was always rolled on with the mouth and never once did I see the rubber get pulled out from somewhere. It always seemed to just "magically" land on my dick out of nowhere!

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who's crazy on this! ROTF.

Johhny Quest
02-02-12, 14:57
Elite.

Went over to this establishment.

Asked for a couple of providers, both were working, so I chose Coffee. Paid my dues of 40.

Older k-lady, but ok on the eyes.

Did a leo massage as I did a monger check.

She did the sneaky asian method of CBJ, didn't do much for me although she was good at it.

So, FS, spilled on missionary, but wanted doggie, didn't last!

I fork over 60. (thats what I took in for tip). No discussion of tip.

I say goodbye and get my water and wow, another good looking thin gal handed me the water, not bad.

Time was 11 am on a Wednesday.

Deerom
02-03-12, 11:41
Great place if you like asian milfs. Saw sunni, probably the youngest of the bunch. BBBJ. 69, dato, fia, cfs. Worth repeating and maybe trying two at a time.

Cattleman
02-09-12, 02:23
Post is over a week old but here goes. With help from this forum I tried VM my second night in town. Drove by on first but arrived too late. Made a 5pm appt with Mae. Greeted at door by older lady, dropped. 4, shown room and headed to shower. It's been a while and it's always a rush waiting on someone new! I expected a 40+ Kgirl but Mae was easier on the eyes than anticipated. I never use a towel and soon as she came close my hand freely roamed causing a giggle. Not much of a pretend massage and soon all I've read about started. Nice tit massage up and down my back and soon nipples sliding up and down my ass crack. Before long a probing tongue is exploring the deepest of regions. She'd part the divide her hands and probe with her tongue so determined it made my head spin. The way she'd move from ass to, as Ron White would say,"frenulum" and back was almost enough. A short covered CG but went back for more tonsil time BBBJCIM. Toward the end I loved the way she said with enthusiasm, Shoot It! A few warm towels for clean up, help getting dressed and a. 6 hug. Altogether, a very nice experience. Would repeat given more time.

Cattleman
02-09-12, 02:44
After my Monday night visit with Mae I planned on one more during my week stay in SoCal. It was really a struggle between going back to VM or trying one of the Latina parlors. In the end I chose the sure thing in VM. Read back through the reports and thought this time Angie would get my attention. Made an appoitment for noon Thursday. Same routine, older lady shows me room and I head for shower. Angie comes in and she had a great smile and attitude. Her hair was all done up like I was the first customer of the day. She gave a pretty good attempt of a massage and when access was available my hands roamed to no complaints. Before long it was TIA time and I'm smiling. Lots of attention to the boys and nice BBBJ. Covered up and went through a varity of formations. Finishing was difficult. Her attitude is great but she does not have a figure I'm found of, real thin lower half, not much of an hour glass up top. Plus I was on dayquil. All through the struggle she was awesome and finished all over her tits and face. Left feeling like I should have stayed in the hotel and watched tv or hit up a 20-30 latina. For the price 4/6 it was ok. Would repeat VM but for my preference a different girl.

Tjinla2001
02-14-12, 14:06
Valley really needs a sign out front that shows a running total of the bbbjs, cfs and BBFS that is provided.

MrSunnyHills
02-14-12, 14:31
After my Monday night visit with Mae I planned on one more during my week stay in SoCal. It was really a struggle between going back to VM or trying one of the Latina parlors. In the end I chose the sure thing in VM. Read back through the reports and thought this time Angie would get my attention. Made an appoitment for noon Thursday. Same routine, older lady shows me room and I head for shower. Angie comes in and she had a great smile and attitude. Her hair was all done up like I was the first customer of the day. She gave a pretty good attempt of a massage and when access was available my hands roamed to no complaints. Before long it was TIA time and I'm smiling. Lots of attention to the boys and nice BBBJ. Covered up and went through a varity of formations. Finishing was difficult. Her attitude is great but she does not have a figure I'm found of, real thin lower half, not much of an hour glass up top. Plus I was on dayquil. All through the struggle she was awesome and finished all over her tits and face. Left feeling like I should have stayed in the hotel and watched tv or hit up a 20-30 latina. For the price 4/6 it was ok. Would repeat VM but for my preference a different girl.Cattleman, just clarifying. Both visits the tip you left was $0. 6? Other VM regulars, is this typical, or will this cause the girls to be more likely to start that hated negotiation process that is common in other cities (prior to getting the service). Assuming you all think that's a reasonable, going rate, I'm all in.

TJinLA - I like it. Like McD's billions and billions served...

Hornyag
02-14-12, 14:34
Valley really needs a sign out front that shows a running total of the bbbjs, cfs and BBFS that is provided.It's like that old burger sign showing how many served, they have to be in the millions!

Hornyag
02-14-12, 14:35
4/6 is the norm at VM, once you see how old they are you will know why.

Tjinla2001
02-14-12, 18:44
The girls at Valley won't get upset with $40 + $60 and this is fairly standard. Bloomington appears to have some of the lowest rates of any massage parlors in the USA. Of course you pay less when you buy a used car with the odometer at 200, 000 miles. Personally I feel that a $100 tip is more appropriate for bb services.

Pcpc1688
02-24-12, 04:27
The girls at Valley won't get upset with $40 + $60 and this is fairly standard. Bloomington appears to have some of the lowest rates of any massage parlors in the USA. Of course you pay less when you buy a used car with the odometer at 200, 000 miles. Personally I feel that a $100 tip is more appropriate for bb services.BB services at VM is available all the time I thought. Why would you tip $ when. 6 for it all is acceptable man?

PC Oit

Dirty Old Guy
02-25-12, 09:03
Tjinla,

I agree with PC. We've got the girls at VM trained for. 6. Don't follow Obama's idea of the rich (us) giving to the poor (VM girls). First of all his idea sucks bigtime, and second of all it will spoil the girls and make them expect more.

You would not like a new car so much that you said,"Gee, I think this car is worth more than the sticker price. I'm going to give you 50% more than you are asking for it", would you?

BB services at VM is available all the time I thought. Why would you tip $ when. 6 for it all is acceptable man?

PC Oit

Misfit
02-26-12, 09:12
Anyone who gives a $100 tip in the IE for standard service. BB or covered. Is, well how can I put this politely.

A Fucking Chump!

Misfit

Mphelper909
02-26-12, 12:53
Anyone who gives a $100 tip in the IE for standard service. BB or covered. Is, well how can I put this politely.

A Fucking Chump!

MisfitPreach it Preach it!

These chick are in their 50's and 60's please no $100 tippers!

Radische
02-27-12, 04:04
I got there at 8 PM a couple of Saturdays ago and they told me at the door that they closed at 8! They don't want my money?

Tjinla2001
02-27-12, 16:38
I don't think age should be a determing factor. When a provider allows bareback full service with an internal discharge- a $100 tip is warranted.

Dirty Old Guy
02-27-12, 19:37
I can't even imagine how many dicks have been in Mae's, Anjies and Sunni's pussy. Bud, you are a brave man.

I don't think age should be a determing factor. When a provider allows bareback full service with an internal discharge- a $100 tip is warranted.

Johnny Sokko
02-27-12, 20:31
I can't even imagine how many dicks have been in Mae's, Anjies and Sunni's pussy. Bud, you are a brave man.I was thinkin the same thing. I've fucked them all at VM But NEVER without the hat. I'll pull it off to let one go on the face but that's about it.

I don't mind the t baggin. But never let the little guy go without an umbrella.

Tjinla2001
02-27-12, 21:21
I was thinkin the same thing. I've fucked them all at VM But NEVER without the hat. I'll pull it off to let one go on the face but that's about it.

I don't mind the t baggin. But never let the little guy go without an umbrella.Consider someone like May. She has probably been a high volume prostitute for at least 30 years. I'm sure a conservative estimate is 5 dicks per day for at least 300 days per year. That is 1, 500 dicks per year or 45, 000 in total. It is a shame the girls don't keep records. I'd be very interested to know which gal has taken the most loads.

King Lucky
03-06-12, 11:11
Any local MPs have white women working in them?

MyFinalHeav3
03-13-12, 18:21
Here's what happened: I decided to come here for my first LMP experience. I came from the 10E at around 2:30 in the afternoon, missed one freeway exit, so I drove local heading west and saw FOUR LE cars parked 200 feet away from the place (two sedans behind two pickups with Fontana code written on the side). I drove by from the opposite direction and realized that the telltale police lights were being hidden by the pickups. So I just left. Didn't bother staying to see what they're up to. Surprisingly, I still saw two cars in the MP's parking lot / driveway. Are they fearless, reckless, or simply unaware of LE parked down the road?

I saw that Lee's in Fontana also got closed a while ago. Looks like Fontana LE is cracking down on MPs.

Terrible experience for my first try at a MP. Anyways, BE SAFE!

Mikey2001
03-19-12, 19:37
Hey I've been hearing about VM. Where is it at? Or what places do you recommend. First time trying to go to asain massage

Hornyag
03-20-12, 03:09
Hey I've been hearing about VM. Where is it at? Or what places do you recommend. First time trying to go to asain massageThere is this remarkable new invention called google, you can put in Valley Massage in Bloomington and get the address there.

It's a good place if you like your asian woman old and bare.

Hugga Bugga
04-08-12, 14:33
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=17553424&image=17553421

Has anyone partaken? She has been advertising a long time but I've never seen any reviews.

Hugga Bugga
04-08-12, 14:39
WOW! You got nixed at the VM? I think you must be the only guy to strike out there since Mae was young. .

Seriously, sorry to hear about that. Especially since going there I know you were all primed for something good, that has always been (maybe not anymore.) a dead bang certainty. Are you sure you were at the right place?I've been nixed there too. It was fucking ridiculous. I don't make it out there much but give me a break. That's a long drive to pay a cover for jack shit.

Dirty Old Guy
04-09-12, 19:15
Who nixed you? I couldn't have been Mae, Angie or Sunni. They'll fuck ANYBODY! :D

I've been nixed there too. It was fucking ridiculous. I don't make it out there much but give me a break. That's a long drive to pay a cover for jack shit.

Christophe1
04-09-12, 20:03
Who nixed you? I couldn't have been Mae, Angie or Sunni. They'll fuck ANYBODY! :DHajaha! Yeah, that's crazy. Were you wearing a company badge? Those are horny korean chicks out to make a couple of Jeffersons. Next time, poor a little vodka on your body. Don't eat doughnuts for a week or something. Just saying.

Cash Value
04-10-12, 01:28
I've been nixed there too. It was fucking ridiculous. I don't make it out there much but give me a break. That's a long drive to pay a cover for jack shit.If you lay down on the table and half your fat is ozzing over both sides, sometimes they won't service you. Plus if they can't see your dick cause you have a gut that covers it, they don't know what to do. Just a heads up.

Tjbj59
04-27-12, 18:32
Ok, I'm from out of town, looking for something different. Tried google, but only found Japan massage in Banning. Where is Granny in Highland? Call in advance, or just stop in?

Thanks from a guy in Chicago. Will be glad to trade ideas if you travel!

PC,

And, I agree with you about Mae (But, I'd substitue Angie for Sunni) is a better move than Granny. Personally, I think Mae AND Angie together would be a MUCH better value. .

Travel Safe.

Dirty.

Dirty Old Guy
04-28-12, 07:03
It is the Japanese Massage on Palm, in Highland. Yumeda is "Granny". Call or stop in, doesn't matter.

Ok, I'm from out of town, looking for something different. Tried google, but only found Japan massage in Banning. Where is Granny in Highland? Call in advance, or just stop in?

Thanks from a guy in Chicago. Will be glad to trade ideas if you travel!

Christophe1
04-28-12, 14:39
It is the Japanese Massage on Palm, in Highland. Yumeda is "Granny". Call or stop in, doesn't matter.No, don't do it! I'm trying to save you from the haunting memories. There are alot of younger grannies in the area with same or better service.

Try Annie in Colton everything A on menu. Or Bloomington VM is good. Shirley in Alhambra.

Jap granny is nice but if your touring the IE there is better. She is more a novelty show for the jaded try anything monger.

Others may disagree. My. 02

Tjbj59
04-28-12, 14:44
Thanks for the advice and recommendations.

No, don't do it! I'm trying to save you from the haunting memories. There are alot of younger grannies in the area with same or better service.

Try Annie in Colton everything A on menu. Or Bloomington VM is good. Shirley in Alhambra.

Jap granny is nice but if your touring the IE there is better. She is more a novelty show for the jaded try anything monger.

Dirty Old Guy
04-29-12, 23:36
Hey Chris,

I agree with you that there are younger grannies, but don't try to talk him out of seeing Yumeda. She is a "bucket list" granny. Got to try it at least once. And then, when you are done, go do some of the "younger grannies" like Mae or Angie at the Valley.

No, don't do it! I'm trying to save you from the haunting memories. There are alot of younger grannies in the area with same or better service.

Hornyag
04-30-12, 01:15
Hey Chris,

I agree with you that there are younger grannies, but don't try to talk him out of seeing Yumeda. She is a "bucket list" granny. Got to try it at least once. And then, when you are done, go do some of the "younger grannies" like Mae or Angie at the Valley.Yeah but you should be on Yumeda's bucket list, not the other way around. LOL

Dirty Old Guy
04-30-12, 21:21
She's already checked me off her list. :D

Yeah but you should be on Yumeda's bucket list, not the other way around. LOL

Hornyag
04-30-12, 22:04
She's already checked me off her list. :DTouche my friend, touche. Hehehe

Strider99
05-04-12, 02:01
Well Gents,

I took a nap and dreamt of going to Rainbow. Of course, Sunny was not there and another, chick with a poor attitude gave me a nude rub and tug. Boy she sucked. Never smiled and very mechanical. I will never go back. Wow the market has changed. She was acting as if she was doing me a favor. Shit I was doing her the favor. Guys. Don't waste your time with this place.

Deerom
05-15-12, 18:50
Hey Chris,

I agree with you that there are younger grannies, but don't try to talk him out of seeing Yumeda. She is a "bucket list" granny. Got to try it at least once. And then, when you are done, go do some of the "younger grannies" like Mae or Angie at the Valley.Had the pleasure of meeting Angie at Valley today. Nice lady. Nasty, too. Damn, she was nasty. In a good way, of course.

Dirty Old Guy
05-16-12, 22:34
Bud, if you like nasty then you need to try Angie and Mae together. They'll have to pour your ass out of there, 'cause you sure won't be able to walk. :D

Had the pleasure of meeting Angie at Valley today. Nice lady. Nasty, too. Damn, she was nasty. In a good way, of course.

Pcpc1688
06-12-12, 06:48
She's already checked me off her list. :DDirty,

Tried Yumeda once, I have to say it was one of the least exciting times I ever had. Oh well, .8 not well spent.

Would not repeat if she paid me but YMMV lol

PC out

Pcpc1688
06-12-12, 06:51
Bud, if you like nasty then you need to try Angie and Mae together. They'll have to pour your ass out of there, 'cause you sure won't be able to walk. :DNow Mae and anjie together, well my asso would be well cleaned fo sure and their mouths well greased LOL. I may do that 1 day when I'm bored or coming back from Vegas. However to get the same thing from 2 20 somethings with perfect bodies (as I'm doing now hehe) well thats as VISA says "Priceless"

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
06-12-12, 07:52
PC.

I agree with you that Yumeda is not a "come back again" type, but just for the uniqueness of it you have to have it on your "bucket list". I've checked her off mine. :D

Dirty.

Dirty,

Tried Yumeda once, I have to say it was one of the least exciting times I ever had. Oh well, .8 not well spent.

Would not repeat if she paid me but YMMV LOL.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
06-12-12, 08:01
PC.

I've done both of them at the same time and it is something else. One with her tongue up your ass and the other with your dick down her throat. Hubba Hubba. :D

And you're right, having two 20somethings do the same thing would definitly be a VISA moment. But the only place you can get that is over in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Dirty.

Now Mae and anjie together, well my asso would be well cleaned fo sure and their mouths well greased LOL. I may do that 1 day when I'm bored or coming back from Vegas. However to get the same thing from 2 20 somethings with perfect bodies (as I'm doing now hehe) well thats as VISA says "Priceless"

PC out

Decoy Dog
06-13-12, 02:00
Hey Dirty Old Guy,

First, thanks for writing about VM cause I finally got to see Angie. She works hard and is everything you've said she is. Slurping like the starfish like it was the best tasting thing in the world, going under for a BBBJ, flip and cover for CG and finished mish. On the switch to mish, she had no problem with a little BJ after coming straight from her pussy. I asked her if she liked the taste of her own pussy and she said she loved it. After we were done, she continued with a soft / medium body rub and scalp massage. For fun, she started a HJ and finished me a second time. Awesome lady who's willing to please. Friendly too as we chatted about vacation plans in between. Still working on an Angie and Mae session.

Second, you can get that 2 on 1 action you mentioned about in HK also. I think the place is referred to as Dundas 37 on the ISG boards. It was two young Chinese girls going to town on me while in the shower. Nowhere near as much enthusiasm as Angie but good enough. Thank you for reminding me of that moment.

PC.

I've done both of them at the same time and it is something else. One with her tongue up your ass and the other with your dick down her throat. Hubba Hubba. .

And you're right, having two 20somethings do the same thing would definitly be a VISA moment. But the only place you can get that is over in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Dirty.

Dirty Old Guy
06-13-12, 07:32
Happy to be of service. :D

Hey Dirty Old Guy,

First, thanks for writing about VM cause I finally got to see Angie. She works hard and is everything you've said she is. Slurping like the starfish like it was the best tasting thing in the world, going under for a BBBJ, flip and cover for CG and finished mish. On the switch to mish, she had no problem with a little BJ after coming straight from her pussy. I asked her if she liked the taste of her own pussy and she said she loved it. After we were done, she continued with a soft / medium body rub and scalp massage. For fun, she started a HJ and finished me a second time. Awesome lady who's willing to please. Friendly too as we chatted about vacation plans in between. Still working on an Angie and Mae session.

Second, you can get that 2 on 1 action you mentioned about in HK also. I think the place is referred to as Dundas 37 on the ISG boards. It was two young Chinese girls going to town on me while in the shower. Nowhere near as much enthusiasm as Angie but good enough. Thank you for reminding me of that moment.

Black Treechas
06-15-12, 18:51
Before you say, Hell, No. You may want to review the posts and news article links in the Warren, Ohio forum. Especially the ones about LEO showing up at the homes and workplaces of clients. The AMPs had free reign in Warren for awhile. But no longer.

And with the feds involed now looking at human trafficking. I'm guessing the Warren shut downs will spread.

I have a feeling there is little, if any, human trafficking going on in Bloomington. I think most of the ladies there made life decisions a long time ago. But beware. Feds may be filming your license plates on your next visit.

Robin3212
06-15-12, 23:02
Before you say, Hell, No. You may want to review the posts and news article links in the Warren, Ohio forum. Especially the ones about LEO showing up at the homes and workplaces of clients. The AMPs had free reign in Warren for awhile. But no longer.

And with the feds involed now looking at human trafficking. I'm guessing the Warren shut downs will spread.

I have a feeling there is little, if any, human trafficking going on in Bloomington. I think most of the ladies there made life decisions a long time ago. But beware. Feds may be filming your license plates on your next visit.Yeah! The events in Warren make me think twice, even here in Memphis. The cops in Warren sound like they are deadly serious about shutting down the spas. Everyone always knew that cops spent 6 months "investigating" massage parlors because it was more of a perk of the job, rather than any real crime fighting activity. And what cop wants to spend their evening confronting street thugs, pimps, and drug dealers when they could be getting bathed by a sweet middle-aged Asian woman just before their

12th investigative massage. I fear soon police departments all over the country may adopt this method, if for no other reason than taxpayers simply growing angry over paying for cops to get table showers month after month because someone "complained" about what they thought was happening behind SEVERAL layers of closed doors. The public isn't buying the whole "6 month investigation" and thousands of dollars spent for Class B Misdemeanors busts anymore. Unfortunately gentlemen, I think Warren is the future.

BenderOver
06-16-12, 18:42
Dude, if you think she was "genuinely" wet, you are being foolish. That real KY liquid gel down there man!

PC outDude, if you think that's real KY liquid down there, you are being foolish. That's Tjinla2001 down there man!

I don't think age should be a determing factor. When a provider allows bareback full service with an internal discharge- a $100 tip is warranted.Bender

Tjinla2001
06-17-12, 14:20
I have been with 50 to 60 Korean Chinese and a couple of Viet prostitutes in Bloomington. If they are wet it means they have lubed or their filthy boxes re full of cum. None of these hoars actually self lubricate. They hate men.

Mphelper909
06-17-12, 14:41

I have a feeling there is little, if any, human trafficking going on in Bloomington. I think most of the ladies there made life decisions a long time ago. But beware. Feds may be filming your license plates on your next visit.Dude himan traficcing is a hoax do some research on it.

Also most of the women that are working on valley were / are married to former USA Military personal. There were several bases in the area at the time. They are all closed now. These women were not trafficked geez stop believing everything you see on TV we are in reality not T. V. Do research yourself.

Rim Job
06-25-12, 21:49
All this Warren raid talk is making me shit my pants. Speaking of which has anyone noticed that valley massage's gardener are white and are suspicious. Has anyone else notice them too? Maybe undercover taking the lisense plates?

Radische
06-26-12, 04:59
All this Warren raid talk is making me shit my pants. Speaking of which has anyone noticed that valley massage's gardener are white and are suspicious. Has anyone else notice them too? Maybe undercover taking the lisense plates?.

That is really being suspicious!

They're probably being fucked and sucked to mow the lawn or whatever. Hell, I think I've volunteer my services for their services.

Gavon
07-21-12, 15:30
Anybody recall where all the talent ran off to when Montclair Derm was raided? Namely Melissa or Amy? Ohhhh that place was gold mine!

Mongoose7
07-21-12, 18:10
Anybody recall where all the talent ran off to when Montclair Derm was raided? Namely Melissa or Amy? Ohhhh that place was gold mine!Was Melissa the latin babe that was about 5'9, late 20's, milky white skin, big rack, and had a tramp stamp? I loved her LOL.

Gavon
07-23-12, 02:51
Was Melissa the latin babe that was about 5'9, late 20's, milky white skin, big rack, and had a tramp stamp? I loved her LOL.As a matter of fact thats her alright! Where's she working these days?

BenderOver
07-30-12, 18:10
As a matter of fact thats her alright! Where's she working these days?Long black curly hair? Great dfk and BBBJ? If this is the same girl, she might have gone by Diana at Brazilian Mystique. She was the best!

Gavon
08-01-12, 17:06
Long black curly hair? Great dfk and BBBJ? If this is the same girl, she might have gone by Diana at Brazilian Mystique. She was the best!I think we're talking about the same chica! I know the most of the girls over there at BM so I am surprised she got by me? How long ago was this / Where'd she run off to? Apparently she lives in Pasadena, had her digits at one point but lost them trying to shuffle paperwork from the Mrs. LOL

Courious G
08-01-12, 21:01
Was Melissa the latin babe that was about 5'9, late 20's, milky white skin, big rack, and had a tramp stamp? I loved her LOL.Please pm ANY info for Amy as I had a 310 number for her which she disconnected immediately after. I went there in two days after a visit only to find it closed. They must have closed it the day in between my vists, talk about lucky. So I tried calling Amy, she was in no mood of much conversation, and about a week later phone was disconnected. Would definetly love to see her again.

Thanks, CG

Member #4512
08-18-12, 02:34
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-massage-in-colton-we-close-at-1130-call-for-late-appoinment-23/24974517

Anyone tried this place out yet? Any intel?

Hugga Bugga
08-19-12, 15:12
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=17553424&image=17553421

Has anyone partaken? She has been advertising a long time but I've never seen any reviews.I went and saw her a couple of months ago. She looks hotter in person, nice apt. But left the tv on DIY (WTF) during the massage. It was tit sucking and some outside pussy stroking but she was avoiding any sex, not even oral. Though she did relent a little on the finger banging because she couldn't help but enjoy it. She would be hellafun if she was more open, her skin was like butter and she had a gorgeous black body, but as such she was kind of a dud, especially with the fucking DIY tv she was addicted to.

Hugga Bugga
08-19-12, 15:36
This newer place has been running ads with the same pic that Sherry used and I've not seen anyone else use since Sherry. The place is close to her old place, does anyone know if she is there?

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-massage-i-believe-you-must-be-to-come-back-again-909-272-0215-23/22336152

Dirty Old Guy
08-19-12, 20:22
Nola,

You might try RTFF or, since all of your "19" posts have been either general comments or asking questions (such as your latest) about various providers, why don't you go try this place out and post your intel about it.

Dirty.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-massage-in-colton-we-close-at-1130-call-for-late-appoinment-23/24974517

Anyone tried this place out yet? Any intel?

Member #4512
08-20-12, 06:24
Nola,

You might try RTFF or, since all of your "19" posts have been either general comments or asking questions (such as your latest) about various providers, why don't you go try this place out and post your intel about it.

Dirty.Last time I checked, people were here to make sure they get their money's worth and avoid rip-offs. This joint is not listed in any of the typical MP review sources, and I didn't find anything here. So I asked.

I'm so sorry that my paltry number of posts here is not to your highness's liking, but both time and money are tight for me and must be spent productively and wisely, whether that means coming here for advice on how not to waste both in relation to hobbying or not coming here / hobbying due to work or financial constraints. We can't all be a Baldy Cruiser or the like.

Mphelper909
08-20-12, 10:39
This newer place has been running ads with the same pic that Sherry used and I've not seen anyone else use since Sherry. The place is close to her old place, does anyone know if she is there?

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-massage-i-believe-you-must-be-to-come-back-again-909-272-0215-23/22336152All Chinese use fake pics dude.

Sherry is not there last I heard she was in Fresno.

Tjinla2001
08-20-12, 14:49
Nola,

Dirty.The place on Cooley is where the legendary Annie works. Bareback full service with vaginal and anal creampie is the norm. Obviously extraordinary high volume. Tough to beat that type of service for $100 to $140 max out the door.

Now it just depends on whether you have the guts to the roll the dice.

Member #4512
08-21-12, 04:09
The place on Cooley is where the legendary Annie works. Bareback full service with vaginal and anal creampie is the norm. Obviously extraordinary high volume. Tough to beat that type of service for $100 to $140 max out the door.

Now it just depends on whether you have the guts to the roll the dice.Thanks for the info.

Gavon
08-22-12, 03:25
Thanks for the info.Remember this is coming from a man who keeps Planned Parenthood in business. Not an attack by any means, but please proceed with caution gents.

Gav, out!

Member #4512
08-22-12, 12:24
The place on Cooley is where the legendary Annie works. Bareback full service with vaginal and anal creampie is the norm. Obviously extraordinary high volume. Tough to beat that type of service for $100 to $140 max out the door.

Now it just depends on whether you have the guts to the roll the dice.Double-checked intel: the place that you are talking about is in a different suite number than the one I originally posted about.

Apparently there is nothing on the newer place. I did call it once well after the supposed opening time, and a woman said that she was on her way and would be opening within a half hour. It seems like there may only be one provider working at this place. Either way, they're not smart enough to differentiate which Ste. They are in, which means they're inadvertently boosting business for the joint where that Annie works, too, I'm sure.

Here's the ad again:

Up side to this new joint is that they are open pretty damned late.

Dirty Old Guy
08-23-12, 07:38
Nola,

All of us want to get our money's worth. If an AMP is not reviewed here (or on other sites) , either don't go there and go somewhere else that has a good history, or jump into the deep end of the pool, TOFTT and find out....it's your choice.

Bud, we are all trying to conserve money now, and you are doing the right thing by trying to spend it wisely, but all of us (myself included) have spent money at AMP's and NOT walked out with a smile. That's the way we (and you) learn. And, it's not the number of your posts that mean anything, it's the quality. You have to pay your dues here.

Welcome to the hobby team. Now get up to bat and hit a homerun.

Dirty.

Last time I checked, people were here to make sure they get their money's worth and avoid rip-offs. This joint is not listed in any of the typical MP review sources, and I didn't find anything here. So I asked.

I'm so sorry that my paltry number of posts here is not to your highness's liking, but both time and money are tight for me and must be spent productively and wisely, whether that means coming here for advice on how not to waste both in relation to hobbying or not coming here / hobbying due to work or financial constraints. We can't all be a Baldy Cruiser or the like.

Member #4512
08-23-12, 07:44
Remember this is coming from a man who keeps Planned Parenthood in business. Not an attack by any means, but please proceed with caution gents.

Gav, out!About whom were you writing? The guy talking about that Annie chick or me?

Hugga Bugga
08-25-12, 03:04
All Chinese use fake pics dude.No shit Sherlock. But this was the one Sherry was using exclusively so I thought I'd ask.

GiggiD
08-27-12, 16:11
Visiting from the east coast a couple of weeks ago and had the chance to steal away from my hosts for a quick trip. From RTF I gathered that Valley was a sure thing. Together with reports of enthusiastic rimming meant I had to try. I didn't call ahead, which may have startled them, but I didn't want the digits on my phone. Anyway, a rather elderly woman let me in, and said yes Mae is working. Another older woman came in and started the massage, but wasn't Mae (or said she wasn't, I wouldn't know) and said "why you want Mae?" and "why you want towel off?" No tease, no flip, and shorted a half-hour!"All done" That's it?"All done." Out the door fuming.

In my blueballed delirium, I found my way to Granny down the street, and got my sleaze fix.

Deerom
08-27-12, 18:05
Visiting from the east coast a couple of weeks ago and had the chance to steal away from my hosts for a quick trip. From RTF I gathered that Valley was a sure thing. Together with reports of enthusiastic rimming meant I had to try. I didn't call ahead, which may have startled them, but I didn't want the digits on my phone. Anyway, a rather elderly woman let me in, and said yes Mae is working. Another older woman came in and started the massage, but wasn't Mae (or said she wasn't, I wouldn't know) and said "why you want Mae?" and "why you want towel off?" No tease, no flip, and shorted a half-hour!"All done" That's it?"All done." Out the door fuming.

In my blueballed delirium, I found my way to Granny down the street, and got my sleaze fix.Weird. VM is a sure thing.

Member #4512
08-27-12, 21:09
Weird. VM is a sure thing.Looks like they're playing it safe.

The OP went in asking for a specific provider and was obviously unrecognized by the staff there. He should have called ahead and asked, or when arriving, just take whoever they give.

Dirty Old Guy
08-28-12, 18:37
Giggi,

Damn boy, the last guy to get turned down at Valley walked in wearing a badge and a gun!!!! :D

Calling ahead, to make an appointment with a specific provider is not out of line and would not have startled them. I do it whenever I want to see Mae or Angie and I know other mongers who call for appointments too.

If you want to try again, then I'd suggest calling this time or go back and see Granny (is this the infamous Yumida at Japanese Spa in Highland that you went to?) and get the same thing you would have gotten at Valley.

Lotsa luck,

Dirty.

In my blueballed delirium, I found my way to Granny down the street, and got my sleaze fix.

GiggiD
08-30-12, 17:16
Yes, I knew I was taking a chance not calling, but I've gone plenty of other places as a walk-in and never been treated this way. I mean, it's like someone told them there was a cop coming right before I showed up. The only other thing was that I was driving a rental car, and maybe a Hyundai shined up like a Lexus just looks wrong. Anyway, its a moot point as I am thousands of miles away and it will be years before I'm back in that particular area, and I'm definitely not going back to Valley.

Papaya Lover
09-24-12, 17:52
After much research decided to stop by Brazilian Mystique in Upland for some Latina action.

The place is a great value if you present a printout of their online ad from Backpage. Got 30 minutes for $20! I had the pleasure of enjoying Dulce's company. She was born in California, so English is her first language. She's half Mexican, half Irish; beautiful complexion, soft skin, natural breasts, slender, yet has curves in all the right places. Works Friday nights, Saturday mornings and Sundays. Says she's 23, but she's probably closer to 27.

I like leaving the tip out, so there's no discussion of money. She gave me a hug and found out what I wanted. She undressed, then manually stimulated me, while my hands roamed over her body.

Her CBJ was superb, or to paraphrase Vice President Biden, the stuff she does on hard wood truly blew my mind. I would go back just for that. I wanted more, so we moved on to mish, doggie, and finished in CG. Afterward, we chatted as she dressed. Nice girl, in school, studying to be a sex therapist. No, really.

The thing with aromatherapy joints is that the girls cut straight to the chase. No massage like at an AMP, which builds the excitement like an erotic dance. It was nice if you're in a hurry, as I was in and out within 20 minutes. I prefer the buildup of a table shower and massage before the main course, but I would go back just for Dulce's oral talents.

Door fee $20 with coupon.

Tip $100.

Highly recommended.

ShadowMan526
09-26-12, 15:11
I decided to make the drive to Upland again because I was in the mood for a nice Latina. I didn't know who was working, so after paying the entrance fee. 4, I asked for a lineup. As I was sitting in my room, Veronica and Nicole came to introduce themselves. I chose Veronica because she was hot, had a pretty face, and I am a sucker for a girl with highlights and streaks in her hair. When she came in I was already undressed and laying on my stomach. She started with the lame heat bag and after about 30 seconds of that I rolled over onto my side. She asked the usual questions and then asked if she could get comfortable. I said absolutely. She had a nice round ass and an awesome set of fake tits. She started with a HJ to CBJ with lots of eye contact. Then she went from the Russian to Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Next we went to Doggy and then standing Doggy against the side of the bed, all the while she is talking dirty and telling me to fuck her pussy. She then turns around on the bed and tells me to put my dick back in her mouth. As she is blowing me again, I stick a finger in the back door and start pumping, with no from her at all. Next we switch to missionary and I put her ankles by her ears. We switch back to me on my back a she starts another enthusiastic BJ. She then asks if I want to cum in her mouth, covered. I said sure. I exploded in the bag and she kept going a little while longer. After we finished and cleaned up, we got dressed. I thanked her and tipped her $. She never asked for the tip or specified the amount. She didn't even count it in front of me. I definitely had a great time and would repeat with her.

Johhny Quest
10-06-12, 13:42
Giggi,

Damn boy, the last guy to get turned down at Valley walked in wearing a badge and a gun! .

Calling ahead, to make an appointment with a specific provider is not out of line and would not have startled them. I do it whenever I want to see Mae or Angie and I know other mongers who call for appointments too.

If you want to try again, then I'd suggest calling this time or go back and see Granny (is this the infamous Yumida at Japanese Spa in Highland that you went to?) and get the same thing you would have gotten at Valley.

Lotsa luck,

Dirty.Back in Jan of 2012, I was turned down!

I did have a buzz cut and I have to say when I get a buzz cut, I look like a cop.

I'm pretty sure that was why I'm only one of 3 men who haven't succeeded at Valley.

But hey, I've had success there, just not that day!

Dirty Old Guy
10-09-12, 10:51
Johhny,

If a guy even remotly looks like a cop, then the best way for him to let the girls at Valley know that he is "friendly" is to walk in with a smile on his face, and his dick in his hand. :D

Dirty.

Back in Jan of 2012, I was turned down!

I did have a buzz cut and I have to say when I get a buzz cut, I look like a cop.

I'm pretty sure that was why I'm only one of 3 men who haven't succeeded at Valley.

But hey, I've had success there, just not that day!

Tjinla2001
10-09-12, 16:52
Johhny,

If a guy even remotly looks like a cop, then the best way for him to let the girls at Valley know that he is "friendly" is to walk in with a smile on his face, and his dick in his hand. .

Dirty.The first time I went to Valley I got May. I got BBBJ and cfs but not bareback full. She must have thought I was with the sheriff's department.

Member #4234
10-09-12, 19:24
The first time I went to Valley I got May. I got BBBJ and cfs but not bareback full. She must have thought I was with the sheriff's department.ROTF! Freaking hillarious. To this date, that was the only story I've heard where someone didn't get lucky at VM.

Dirty Old Guy
10-09-12, 22:05
Naw, May will do bareback for the sheriff's, she just won't give them a rim job! :D

The first time I went to Valley I got May. I got BBBJ and cfs but not bareback full. She must have thought I was with the sheriff's department.

SaltyDog
10-13-12, 15:03
Naw, May will do bareback for the sheriff's, she just won't give them a rim job! :DYeah she will but who wants it? Can't believe you guys still chasing that old ho around.

Tjinla2001
10-16-12, 10:47
Yeah she will but who wants it? Can't believe you guys still chasing that old ho around.May is still one of the most reliable prostitutes in Southern California. Yes she is a tad old and is high high volume. But she delivers.

JHeezy
10-17-12, 10:51
May is still one of the most reliable prostitutes in Southern California. Yes she is a tad old and is high high volume. But she delivers.Don't get why VM is still popular.

I'd rather fork over another $20 and get CBJ / FS from a younger, WAY better looking latina than get serviced by those old hoes at VM. It's hard to even get hard looking at them.

Anybody remember Michele at VM? She was probably about mid 30s. But she looked good. Hasn't been there in a long while.

BenderOver
10-17-12, 14:04
It's of sheer coincidence that I saw May at VM two days ago. It was my second time at VM and my first time with May. Curiosity got the better of me, and now I'm mentally suffering for it. This session with May put me two steps closer to quitting the hobby.

I'm not out in the IE very often, so when I had some business out there on Monday, I figured it would be a good time to kill some time. I took 100 with me into the neighborhood around Sierra and Valley. Called VM and asked specifically for an appt with May. Got the confirmation, and arrived 10 minutes later as I said I would.

MMS let me in the rear entrance and I told her I had an appt with May. She shuffles me into a room, didn't offer me a shower, and tells me to get ready for May. I get naked and lay down on the inflatable mattress.

In comes a large old korean lady. She starts caressing my ass, and I have to say she had smooth hands for such an old lady. But having read about VM in the past, I went prepared."You're not May, are you?" She looked at me with a question mark on her face. I repeated "You not May. Is she here today? I have an appointment with her." She said "No, I'm Jenny, you wanted May?"

Ok, Strike One. This fucking place plays games.

So Jenny told me she'd go get May for me. She leaves, and five minutes later, May walks in. Jenny looks like a 3, and May looks like a 4. 5.

May gives me a pretty good massage. For an old grandma, she does have massage skills. When she's done, she asks me what I want, so I reach between her legs and rub my fingers against her anus and vag. Ok, she got the message and replied with a smile.

I'm still facing down on the inflatable, so she pulls her top down and begins the titty massage on my back with a little tongue flicking. It was pretty good simply because I enjoy sensual massages like that. The tonguing ends up near my taint, and she continues licking everything from the tip of my dick, along the underside of the shaft, to my ahole. A decent tongue bath, though she never "tongue fucked my asshole" like some of the previous posters had reported. This may be because I wasn't offered a refreshing shower, but it wasn't a huge deal for me at that point.

On the flip, she continues with a sensual BBBJ that ends with her covering me up with a wrap. Let me just pause here and clearify that I did read about all you fuckers who went bare with her. I thought about it a couple of times during the reading, but by the time I walked into VM, I had intended 100% to wrap up for the FS. No way I'm going bare with her. And I have gone bare with some hot young beautiful providers before, but with grandma, NO WAY.

She climbs on me and tries to fuck me. At this point, I'm facing her, and my boner is dying. It's deflating every second I'm looking at her face. OMG I couldn't stop the events that were occuring. The images are still burned in my mind that only an exorcism can remove. Wait, I think I have to vomit before I proceed with this report.

Anyways, with God's Will, I fucked this old weather beaten cow for another 2 minutes before my dick surrendered and just plain deflated. No, I didn't cum yet. She realizes what's going on and pulls me out. Uncovers junior and starts a wet BBBJ and HJ combo. I bury two digits into her pussy and within minutes, I'm jizzing into her mouth. She goes out to spit and gargle.

The damage was 40 at the door, and 60 on the table (tipped afterwards as I left)

She hugged me and told me in perfect english to come back often. REALLY OFTEN.

OMG I just walked out in a daze wondering "Why?"

L 4. 5 looks 4. 5 body. She's got to be mid 50's. Her body is short and somewhat large. She's basically got a "big grandma" body. Her skin is super soft though, just not too tight. When I was mishing her, the face looked like shit. I had to stop looking at her face because I was getting sick.

A 7. What can I say, she's cautious, but friendly. She's there for the money.

S 7. Ok, the seven is because I got FS, a nice tongue bath, a very good BBBJ, and cim after a massage in a 30 minute session all for 100 bucks! That's pretty decent service for 100. That's why I gave a 7.

E 40 + 60 for hhr.

R Cannot recommend. Will not repeat.

I have 20 year old korean hotties that will treat me like a king with their tongues and bodies for 220 / hr. I'm doing my best to wipe May and VM out of my mind forever.

Bender

SexyMiky
10-17-12, 15:06
The poster is right after Sachikos departure from I E things changed a lot, gas is expensive but for exceptional service I drive to Union Station and see J J, she is the new Star in La.

JHeezy
10-18-12, 12:34
It's of sheer coincidence that I saw May at VM two days ago. It was my second time at VM and my first time with May. Curiosity got the better of me, and now I'm mentally suffering for it. This session with May put me two steps closer to quitting the hobby.

I'm not out in the IE very often, so when I had some business out there on Monday, I figured it would be a good time to kill some time. I took 100 with me into the neighborhood around Sierra and Valley. Called VM and asked specifically for an appt with May. Got the confirmation, and arrived 10 minutes later as I said I would.

MMS let me in the rear entrance and I told her I had an appt with May. She shuffles me into a room, didn't offer me a shower, and tells me to get ready for May. I get naked and lay down on the inflatable mattress.

In comes a large old korean lady. She starts caressing my ass, and I have to say she had smooth hands for such an old lady. But having read about VM in the past, I went prepared."You're not May, are you?" She looked at me with a question mark on her face. I repeated "You not May. Is she here today? I have an appointment with her." She said "No, I'm Jenny, you wanted May?"

Ok, Strike One. This fucking place plays games.

So Jenny told me she'd go get May for me. She leaves, and five minutes later, May walks in. Jenny looks like a 3, and May looks like a 4. 5.

May gives me a pretty good massage. For an old grandma, she does have massage skills. When she's done, she asks me what I want, so I reach between her legs and rub my fingers against her anus and vag. Ok, she got the message and replied with a smile.

I'm still facing down on the inflatable, so she pulls her top down and begins the titty massage on my back with a little tongue flicking. It was pretty good simply because I enjoy sensual massages like that. The tonguing ends up near my taint, and she continues licking everything from the tip of my dick, along the underside of the shaft, to my ahole. A decent tongue bath, though she never "tongue fucked my asshole" like some of the previous posters had reported. This may be because I wasn't offered a refreshing shower, but it wasn't a huge deal for me at that point.

On the flip, she continues with a sensual BBBJ that ends with her covering me up with a wrap. Let me just pause here and clearify that I did read about all you fuckers who went bare with her. I thought about it a couple of times during the reading, but by the time I walked into VM, I had intended 100% to wrap up for the FS. No way I'm going bare with her. And I have gone bare with some hot young beautiful providers before, but with grandma, NO WAY.

She climbs on me and tries to fuck me. At this point, I'm facing her, and my boner is dying. It's deflating every second I'm looking at her face. OMG I couldn't stop the events that were occuring. The images are still burned in my mind that only an exorcism can remove. Wait, I think I have to vomit before I proceed with this report.

Anyways, with God's Will, I fucked this old weather beaten cow for another 2 minutes before my dick surrendered and just plain deflated. No, I didn't cum yet. She realizes what's going on and pulls me out. Uncovers junior and starts a wet BBBJ and HJ combo. I bury two digits into her pussy and within minutes, I'm jizzing into her mouth. She goes out to spit and gargle.

The damage was 40 at the door, and 60 on the table (tipped afterwards as I left)

She hugged me and told me in perfect english to come back often. REALLY OFTEN.

OMG I just walked out in a daze wondering "Why?"

L 4. 5 looks 4. 5 body. She's got to be mid 50's. Her body is short and somewhat large. She's basically got a "big grandma" body. Her skin is super soft though, just not too tight. When I was mishing her, the face looked like shit. I had to stop looking at her face because I was getting sick.

A 7. What can I say, she's cautious, but friendly. She's there for the money.

S 7. Ok, the seven is because I got FS, a nice tongue bath, a very good BBBJ, and cim after a massage in a 30 minute session all for 100 bucks! That's pretty decent service for 100. That's why I gave a 7.

E 40 + 60 for hhr.

R Cannot recommend. Will not repeat.

I have 20 year old korean hotties that will treat me like a king with their tongues and bodies for 220 / hr. I'm doing my best to wipe May and VM out of my mind forever.

Bender+1

The beat down working girls at VM aren't even MILFs.

And the last time I went to VM was like three years ago.

Imagine the miles and miles of dick they've sucked since.

Tjinla2001
10-18-12, 14:18
When you are only paying $100, a 65 year old prostitute is about all you can expect.

JHeezy
10-18-12, 15:23
When you are only paying $100, a 65 year old prostitute is about all you can expect.Plenty of options out there for $100.

Hell, a 15 min drive from VM can take you to BM where you can pound a young latina for $20 more.

BenderOver
10-18-12, 17:29
Plenty of options out there for $100.

Hell, a 15 min drive from VM can take you to BM where you can pound a young latina for $20 more.BM is 120 total? What's the entry and tip breakdown?

Tjinla2001
10-19-12, 10:23
Plenty of options out there for $100.

Hell, a 15 min drive from VM can take you to BM where you can pound a young latina for $20 more.True. BM is a super place but not a 100% bb operation. To each his own.

Member #4234
10-19-12, 11:00
True. BM is a super place but not a 100% bb operation. To each his own.

BB, as far as BBBJ or BBBJCIM = AWESOME.

BB, as far as BBFS = EEEWWWW!

But, LOL, to each his own.

LuvBigRax
10-20-12, 11:40
When you say BM is not 100% bb meaning some will BBBJ or some will BBFS?

LuvBigRax
10-20-12, 11:47
If you are looking for a hottie then why go to VM? Your expectations were too high. You go o VM because you can stick your cock in any hole sans cover and only pay $.

Hornyag
10-20-12, 15:28
If you are looking for a hottie then why go to VM? Your expectations were too high. You go o VM because you can stick your cock in any hole sans cover and only pay $.Exactly right, VM is no hottie factory, it's an uncovered factory.

Hornyag
10-20-12, 15:31
When you say BM is not 100% bb meaning some will BBBJ or some will BBFS?I know some will BBBJ but never heard of BBFS at BM.

JHeezy
10-21-12, 10:51
Why is it so enticing to fuck a 65 year old run down working girl who's been fucked by 15 miles worth of cock? Because she lets you fuck her raw? Really?

Blows my mind. Really.

Hornyag
10-21-12, 11:18
Why is it so enticing to fuck a 65 year old run down working girl who's been fucked by 15 miles worth of cock? Because she lets you fuck her raw? Really?

Blows my mind. Really.Like Tjinla said, to each his own.

For the record I only saw May once about 5 years ago and was covered up, I just went out of curiosity. I have never been back since as BBFS with AARP members is not my thing but I don't be-grudge people who do. Why don't you get off your high horse and stop being so judgmental, I am sure there is shit you do that others find sick, like pay for sex among other things.

Tjinla2001
10-21-12, 23:22
May and the other older gals are sweethearts. They treat me with respect. What is wrong with that?

Dirty Old Guy
10-23-12, 09:17
T,

And in addition to getting respect, you can get some great blowjobs! :D

Dirty.

May and the other older gals are sweethearts. They treat me with respect. What is wrong with that?

Misfit
11-04-12, 08:06
I wonder how long do Korean woman hold a grudge? I can only hope May has a bad memory & forgot about the incident that got my ass banned from VM.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3469-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=734622&viewfull=1#post734622

I still can't find a provider that can dig for gold like she use to.

Misfit

Dirty Old Guy
11-04-12, 20:09
Damn Fit, you posted that report in November of '08, and you said that the video was done a few months before that! Mae probably hasn't looked above crotch level on any of her customers in years. I think you would be good to go back, unless of course you have a REAL memorable dick! :D

And, you're right. Mae really gets the job done good.

Dirty.

I wonder how long do Korean woman hold a grudge? I can only hope May has a bad memory & forgot about the incident that got my ass banned from VM.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3469-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=734622&viewfull=1#post734622

Misfit

Grendel3
11-06-12, 02:05
Been doing a lot of lurking very little posting, figured I would up date all on my TOFTT.

I don't believe many want to know about the good massage locations, I won't waist your time.

The only place that I have been to in Rancho Cucamonga that will leave you (me) with a small smile is a location near westech. You will (Or I Have) received some good massages; from the 2 girls I have seen. The 2 Chinese girls will not be in a playboy mag but they are pleasing to the eye. 95-110lb Acup allows touching.

I added the Visalia Ca. Location, it was my most recent (last Thursday) not a very good massage but the little girl (Koren) meant well and tried hard. Will allow touching and shows skin. I do mean she was very nice and tried to massage out my back & shoulders. I came in late and was her last customer. I had a long day of driving and thought all I would get is a massage.

Anyway I will go back to my lurking, my next goal is to find a place in Tucson.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/thp/3389682264.html Royalspa good massage

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/thp/3389212782.html Viva Massage good massage.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/thp/3389205300.html SAP Good Massage.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/thp/3388658543.html Asian Massage Good Massage.

Concurs Rancho cucamonga near Westech Good Massage only HE, HJ, .5 60min &.4 tip.

For those that might go to Vislaia Ca.

http://visalia.craigslist.org/thp/3389670695.html Ok Massage HE, HJ, .4 30min. 60tip Left 70min latter.

Anyway I will go back to my lurking my next goal is to find a place in Tucson.

KingOfFighters
11-06-12, 22:57

MisfitYou still got a link for this? LOL

Jizzyjizzman
11-08-12, 01:20
So I was sittin at home and feeling kinda horny. My SO is ill, so I figured I hit the I. E. For a massage and HE. I used to go to Elite, then I found Brazilian and was sold on the girls there.

Tonight was different.

Since Elite is closer, I figured I'd stop. Turns out that there is a new place right across the parking lot. I didn't even see the name, but did an eeny meeny miny mo and they got my business. I thought that at the least I'd get a nice massage.

Got in and met Po-Po. She's a 30+ Chinese girl. Nice tight body. Perky boobies too.

The massage was GREAT. Then the flip. I just wanted a HE and she really worked it. Damn it felt great. She kept her close on but released the girls and let me play. Big nipples on that girl.

40 for the door.

40 for HE.

Stopped at InNOut on the way home

A good end to a good night!

LifeSvr89
11-14-12, 14:22
I saw that someone did a doubles session with Mae and Sunni at VM. Are there any other AMP providers that are known to provide this service? I asked about a 4 hand massage t VM myself but was denied.

Thanks for any info!

Hornyag
11-14-12, 18:11
I saw that someone did a doubles session with Mae and Sunni at VM. Are there any other AMP providers that are known to provide this service? I asked about a 4 hand massage t VM myself but was denied.

Thanks for any info!Elite in Upland always tries to up-sell a doubles session. I did it once back when they had a couple of younger providers and it was good but now all the providers are older there. Actually if you were looking forward to Sunny and Mae as VM then these older gals are in the same age range.

Jizzyjizzman
11-29-12, 11:12
Feeling horny, it was late and I needed some relief.

I asked the board for some guidance and received little, so I went hunting on my own.

Passed the place on Central that I'd go from time to time, it was closed as the pawn shop next door must have expanded and aquired the space.

I've seen the place on mission before and wondered about it. So tonight I dropped on.

Old angry mamasan takes me to a dingy room. I ask to see the girls working and she says "pretty gur be in." So I took he word for it.

I dropped trow and waited. In walked "Yo-Yo."

About 50, little dress that was tight in all the wrong places. She had a great attitude though, so I went for it. I didn't want FS, just a tug.

Lame backrub and the flip.

40 for mamasan.

40 for the tug.

I'm getting fed up with all the older MP's. I'd like some younger girls to take care of me and earn my $. Does anyone have some info on younger AMP's that might be around?

Deerom
01-02-13, 12:03
Went to VM again in the mood for some asian MILF / gilf action. Just showed up without calling and got angie. She's a sexy little mama who took a load down her throat. What a place. What a place.

Jizzyjizzman
01-03-13, 02:42
Feeling pretty horned up, and amde my way to "old Reliable" Koko at Elite.

She's not young, but she is really sexy.

Lame massage, then the flip. I grabbed her little flat butt and she went straight for the boys with her tongue. Had her climb on top RCG and went or it with her standing and riding.

I blew a fountain on her and she cleaned me up.

40 at door. 60 for the ride.

Johhny Quest
01-27-13, 01:43
Went to the massage place over in the Valley!

Was looking for the well known gals, but instead I got another gal (I already forgot her name). Damm too many drinks!

I told mamasan, not fat? She said no, not fat.

Okay.

So comes in (after I take shower)

She's okay. She does the rub, kisses my behind but no rim. Which I'm cool with, had a burrito and coffee that morning, so, not sure what was happening back there, didn't want to accidentally get a bad look from her!

So then she sucks on my balls, puts a rubber on and goes at it. Then to FS, no tip talk.

Then its over, I prepare my 60 and she doesn't even count it, pulls her bra out and I stick it there.

Out the door I go.

Hornyag
02-12-13, 20:59
Feeling horny, it was late and I needed some relief.

I asked the board for some guidance and received little, so I went hunting on my own.

Passed the place on Central that I'd go from time to time, it was closed as the pawn shop next door must have expanded and aquired the space.

I've seen the place on mission before and wondered about it. So tonight I dropped on.

Old angry mamasan takes me to a dingy room. I ask to see the girls working and she says "pretty gur be in." So I took he word for it.

I dropped trow and waited. In walked "Yo-Yo."

About 50, little dress that was tight in all the wrong places. She had a great attitude though, so I went for it. I didn't want FS, just a tug.

Lame backrub and the flip.

40 for mamasan.

40 for the tug.

I'm getting fed up with all the older MP's. I'd like some younger girls to take care of me and earn my $. Does anyone have some info on younger AMP's that might be around?There are 2 AMP's West of Central and East of Reservoir that are right next door to each other called Ginza and Sunset. I always get confused which one is which but the one that is on the corner had a cute girl named Angie. I am pretty sure it's Ginza and and you can tell as it is the building with the bigger parking lot. Sunset used to be really good back in the day but know it is like the rest of them with 40+ old providers and no real reason to stop by. There really are no great young providers around this area anymore like before, Brazilian Mystique in Upland is about the only place with below 30's providers I can think of but there quality is not what it used to be.

Member #4234
02-15-13, 09:58
+1 for Angie.

She's one of the younger girls there, and she delivers! She's got a nice body too. Skinny and natural A / B cup rack. I can't say she's hot by any means, but is one of the cuter & nicer girls in the business. She looks like she's in her early 30's, but am thinking she's probably in her mid-late 30's. I was there once, and she took good care of me. Been meaning to go back sometime.

There are 2 AMP's West of Central and East of Reservoir that are right next door to each other called Ginza and Sunset. I always get confused which one is which but the one that is on the corner had a cute girl named Angie. I am pretty sure it's Ginza and and you can tell as it is the building with the bigger parking lot. Sunset used to be really good back in the day but know it is like the rest of them with 40+ old providers and no real reason to stop by. There really are no great young providers around this area anymore like before, Brazilian Mystique in Upland is about the only place with below 30's providers I can think of but there quality is not what it used to be.

Johhny Quest
02-21-13, 14:49
Re Angie at Ginza.

Angie seems to be associated with good service, so what did this exploit cost? And services rendered?

Member #4234
02-22-13, 21:09
Hi Johnny,

Because Ginza's in LA county, I imagine 1. 0-1. 2 tip would work for 1/2 hour FS. Plus .4 to the house.

Re Angie at Ginza.

Angie seems to be associated with good service, so what did this exploit cost? And services rendered?

Mphelper909
03-02-13, 16:50
[Deleted by Admin]

============================================

Greetings Gentlemen,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson

Seafor
03-12-13, 01:58
Saw some good reviews about BM in upland.

Went in and the guy at the window gave me the 30 minute rate of. 4.

Looked, smelled, and was moustached like a cop.

Led me to a room.

Girl came in, asked the usual questions. Don't recall her name but she was mexican, but she was late 20's maybe early 30's. Slim, and attractive. Smelled nice.

She left, returned with my change.

Then gave me a competant if not robotic CBJ, hopped on for CG. Willingly moved to Mish.

I popped in the cover a bit sooner than I would have liked this time. Hey it happens to us all at some point. She cleaned me up and never mentioned a tip. I tipped 80. So total was $.2 for the trip.

Overall, I'd say it was pretty good. Will likely be my go-to place when I head out that way. Used to go to TP on Valley, but I'm glad I decided to try something different.

I'd swear this place is run by the cops, with phones on the walls and such. There is just an air of "This ain't your usual HE place" to it.

Radische
03-13-13, 04:02
Saw some good reviews about BM in upland.

Went in and the guy at the window gave me the 30 minute rate of. 4.

Looked, smelled, and was moustached like a cop.

Led me to a room.

Girl came in, asked the usual questions. Don't recall her name but she was mexican, but she was late 20's maybe early 30's. Slim, and attractive. Smelled nice.

She left, returned with my change.

Then gave me a competant if not robotic CBJ, hopped on for CG. Willingly moved to Mish.

I popped in the cover a bit sooner than I would have liked this time. Hey it happens to us all at some point. She cleaned me up and never mentioned a tip. I tipped 80. So total was $.2 for the trip.

Overall, I'd say it was pretty good. Will likely be my go-to place when I head out that way. Used to go to TP on Valley, but I'm glad I decided to try something different.

I'd swear this place is run by the cops, with phones on the walls and such. There is just an air of "This ain't your usual HE place" to it.I would not believe LEO is running the place if you got what you said you did. If LEO were running the place, you'd have been busted for solicitation and then gotten nothing for your money. It's more likely the guy was either XLEO or XMilitary.

One point. If I walked into a place and found myself talking with a guy that looks like a LEO, I'd excuse myself and get the hell out of there.

Dildo Baggens
03-13-13, 11:48
Through the years I've been to several places where there's a tough looking male behind the counter and have never had an issue. If you have any trepidations, just sit in your car and observe the mongers going in and out of the place. If they go in and don't come out, then you know it's a roach motel!

Baggens.

I would not believe LEO is running the place if you got what you said you did. If LEO were running the place, you'd have been busted for solicitation and then gotten nothing for your money. It's more likely the guy was either XLEO or XMilitary.

One point. If I walked into a place and found myself talking with a guy that looks like a LEO, I'd excuse myself and get the hell out of there.

Misfit
04-07-13, 06:19
Well since the closest thing to Yucaipa is San Bernardino I will post in here. I had some time to kill so I drove my ass down to Yucaipa Blvd. Since I have not been out there in quite a few years. I found out Healing Hands Acu-Therapy was shut-down & now is some sort of insurance office. So I kept driving down the blvd to the old Balance & Harmony just to find out it had a "For Rent" sign out front. Looked thru the window & there was no signs of life anywhere, completely vacant. I have had some amazing memories at this place in the past. Damn I'm going to miss this place, nice, quiet, & out in the middle of nowhere. Anyone know the where abouts of Sunshine? I heard a rumor she got married but was never able to confirm it with her. Her cell is no longer working.

Misfit

Seafor
04-08-13, 00:49
After cruising BL in San Berdoo, and seeing the talent out there, I HAD to go relieve some tension. There was an amazing one out near G and BL, but I was spooked that she was TGTBT. Thought about another trip to BM upland, but thought I'd try another place. Heard good things about Valley, but came across Oki first. Figured why not.

Well, here's the why not. The lady was easily in her late 40's or early 50's, said her name was mimi. Kinda overweight, but nice breasts to play with. She just got back from vacation in Seoul. The massage was actually really good, I would have liked it to go longer, but she reached under to play with the boys so that was my cue for the flip. Quick bbj and I was about to tell her to slip a cover on because I'm not a bb anything guy. But she did some real houdini stuff and had slipped it on with her mouth and I never noticed.

Took her doggie and she kept saying "slow, oh slow". Then just laid on her stomach and let me pound her hard while she bit the pillow. I popped in the cover and she cleaned me up with a hot towel, alcohol, and I was on my way.

4 for the house, .6 for her, in and out. Overall, I won't repeat, the quality of the BM girls is just so much better, it's worth an extra. 2

Radische
04-08-13, 04:21
After cruising BL in San Berdoo, and seeing the talent out there, I HAD to go relieve some tension. There was an amazing one out near G and BL, but I was spooked that she was TGTBT. Thought about another trip to BM upland, but thought I'd try another place. Heard good things about Valley, but came across Oki first. Figured why not.

Well, here's the why not. The lady was easily in her late 40's or early 50's, said her name was mimi. Kinda overweight, but nice breasts to play with. She just got back from vacation in Seoul. The massage was actually really good, I would have liked it to go longer, but she reached under to play with the boys so that was my cue for the flip. Quick bbj and I was about to tell her to slip a cover on because I'm not a bb anything guy. But she did some real houdini stuff and had slipped it on with her mouth and I never noticed.

Took her doggie and she kept saying "slow, oh slow". Then just laid on her stomach and let me pound her hard while she bit the pillow. I popped in the cover and she cleaned me up with a hot towel, alcohol, and I was on my way.

4 for the house, .6 for her, in and out. Overall, I won't repeat, the quality of the BM girls is just so much better, it's worth an extra. 2Should have tried Valley. The ladies are just as old, the price is the same, but they are more cooperative.

Radische
04-08-13, 04:26
Well since the closest thing to Yucaipa is San Bernardino I will post in here. I had some time to kill so I drove my ass down to Yucaipa Blvd. Since I have not been out there in quite a few years. I found out Healing Hands Acu-Therapy was shut-down & now is some sort of insurance office. So I kept driving down the blvd to the old Balance & Harmony just to find out it had a "For Rent" sign out front. Looked thru the window & there was no signs of life anywhere, completely vacant. I have had some amazing memories at this place in the past. Damn I'm going to miss this place, nice, quiet, & out in the middle of nowhere. Anyone know the where abouts of Sunshine? I heard a rumor she got married but was never able to confirm it with her. Her cell is no longer working.

MisfitI haven't been there, but evidently there are parlors on California, south of Yucaipa, and one at least on on County Line, just east of the 10. I don't know how you'll do there, but if you want to take one for the team, you're welcome to try.

Native1464
04-10-13, 16:09
I haven't been there, but evidently there are parlors on California, south of Yucaipa, and one at least on on County Line, just east of the 10. I don't know how you'll do there, but if you want to take one for the team, you're welcome to try.The one on county line is nice but the door it right next to burrito place ant the chics stare at you when you go in. The girls are early thirties nice bodies and thick girls there to they switch them up. Clean rooms ang good massage to and if you want more the do it. And it is BYOC.

LaidBack59
04-21-13, 10:48
There are 2 AMP's West of Central and East of Reservoir that are right next door to each other called Ginza and Sunset. I always get confused which one is which but the one that is on the corner had a cute girl named Angie. I am pretty sure it's Ginza and and you can tell as it is the building with the bigger parking lot. Sunset used to be really good back in the day but know it is like the rest of them with 40+ old providers and no real reason to stop by. There really are no great young providers around this area anymore like before, Brazilian Mystique in Upland is about the only place with below 30's providers I can think of but there quality is not what it used to be.Go to Fusion Spa in Corona. 6th and Sherman on the weekend. See Amy, very hot, young great body, but be prepared to pay. $.5.

Horn Dog 7
04-22-13, 21:51

4 for the house, .6 for her, in and out. Overall, I won't repeat, the quality of the BM girls is just so much better, it's worth an extra. 2She sounds good to me! Makes me horny just thinking about being with her!

Radische
04-25-13, 03:38
The one on county line is nice but the door it right next to burrito place ant the chics stare at you when you go in. The girls are early thirties nice bodies and thick girls there to they switch them up. Clean rooms ang good massage to and if you want more the do it. And it is BYOC.The girls in the burrito place. Do you think they'd be interested in giving a massage? I don't mind their stares. But they could make an interesting date for this old man.

FourIncher
04-29-13, 14:44
I had a dream that I visited an LMP in Hesperia. Its near a popular 18wheeler stop. I took a drive around the place to cope it out. There was alot of activity and people just talking around the other shops near this place. I'm not a fan of the looks or thoughts they give while they watch you enter the twilight zone.

I just sucked it up and said screw it. When a man needs attention, he needs attention LOL.

Well this dream will mark the first dream that I encounter a male tough figure at the counter. I have never encountered this but it went pretty smoothly. Just gave him the. 4 for 1/2 and he showed me the room and pointed out where the shower was. I took a quick rinse since I always keep good hygiene for our providers. I also believe the cleaner and well mannered you are will ultimately come back from the provider.

After the rinse I walked to the room and layed down on the table. It took awhile for anyone to show up. After some time has past, in walks in a great looking Lmp. 5'3 thick but the sexy thick us men love. C cups and a nice apple bottom. Wore a short skimpy green dress. Tells me to hang out for just a second longer. She comes in talking about how they all just got their and its early morning. She starts off with a light mediocre massage that only lasted 5 minutes. She asks to flip and says what did I want? I told her everything and she gave the typical FS price that I have encountered before which is $. After the agreement she proceeded and removed everything. Her breasts were even better exposed. Felt even better especially for being works of art and not natural.

She starts off with a decent CBJ for a couple minutes. Moves to RCG and she definitely knows how to ride junior in that position. Afterwards it was missionary for another while. She kept looking away and not wanting any eye contact so I flipped her over for k9. I loved that the room has a giant mirror. So hitting k9 you can get to see those beautiful breast while you pound away. I finished in the cover and she went for a warm towel. Cleaned me up and said to ask for her again. I got dressed quick and handed her the $. And I was gone.

Damage $.40

Did not hurt because I expected that price for these typical places. I'm still trying to find the cheaper places. I need $ and below places. But itll take more funds and exploring. I don't like asking for info or favors becauze I still feel new. Anyways. Happy Hunting!

Radische
05-02-13, 04:52
Damage $.40

Did not hurt because I expected that price for these typical places. I'm still trying to find the cheaper places. I need $ and below places. But itll take more funds and exploring. I don't like asking for info or favors becauze I still feel new. Anyways. Happy Hunting!Try Valley Blvd in Bloomington. FS and more. 4 +.6 = $.

Lift Her Up
05-02-13, 21:08
I've found a Victorville-Hesperia-Barstow AMP with FS, and I don't mean the truck stop one down by where the 15 and 395 come together.

I'd found it on BP. I gave it a drop-in lurking four weekends ago, and then decided to TOFTT two weekends ago.

The inside is decorated like a legit place, and the women are in pants (bad sign) , so I was really taking a chance. But after I turned over the. 4 to MMS Lili, who looked 30's, I got lots of patting on the way to the room. She turned the lights way way down, good sign. Brave, I left $ on the table and undressed and put my head into the cut-out. Lili came in and went to work, fine massage, and I went to work gently on her calf. Then she went after the goods while I was still on my stomach. It was all really nice from there on. She's really affectionate, I. M. O.

There's a shower afterwards, which I had to ask for but it was readily offered when I asked. She set the water temp for me, nice touch. Later, helped me dress.

When the lights were on I saw she might be 40, but so what, she's 20 yrs younger than I am.

I don't get to the high desert much and I don't know how much LE trouble there is. So wanting to keep this place in business, I won't let on to the location, but senior members with meaningful posts can PM me.

Lift Her Up

Dirty Old Guy
05-15-13, 11:33
Well, my favorite "go-to" spot has always been Valley Massage, so that's where I went.

On Sunday I got Yumi. I asked for Mae or Angie, but both were off. I drew Yumi. Like all of theem, she is a M / GILF and didn't give that good a masage but that wasn't what I was there for anyway. KGirl, late 40's, thin "A" cups. Did the "rub" and then started with a rim job. If that's your thing, then go see this girl. One of the best "rimmers" I've ever had.

After that we got down to a VERY good BBBJCIMWS. She takes her time, lots of DT and tongue. No rush, and after a hot towel cleanup, helped me dress.

Monday I went back and again, Mae wasn't there and Angie was busy so I got Mimi. The WORST I've ever had there. No massage skills at all, no rim, started to put on a rubber (a rubber at Valley?) , was all teeth for the BJ and as soon as the BJ started she was already asking if I was ready to cum. If you go there, make sure you don't get her. She said she has been there for only 3 weeks and only works Mondays. If she is all that is available, then go next door to the Royal Massage. I went there on Tuesday and got Kiki. Kgirl, late 30's, a little chubby but great personality and a great mouth on her. She done good.

I'm heading up to Vegas now and will report on what I find on the Vegas board.

Dirty

James64
05-23-13, 01:44
Went to Valley to visit Mae. Asked the MMS twice if she was working, she said yes. I went in, got undressed, took a shower and laid down. A few minutes later, Angie walks in. I said "Where's Mae?" She said "Not working today." I said "Fuck it" (to myself, anyway). Angie's cool, but I was looking forward to Mae.

Dennis
05-23-13, 21:02
Went to Valley to visit Mae. Asked the MMS twice if she was working, she said yes. I went in, got undressed, took a shower and laid down. A few minutes later, Angie walks in. I said "Where's Mae?" She said "Not working today." I said "Fuck it" (to myself, anyway). Angie's cool, but I was looking forward to Mae.I heard that May retired, but I have not been able to confirm.

Decoy Dog
05-24-13, 11:48
I heard that May retired, but I have not been able to confirm.When I went last month, Angie said Mae had already been gone for over a month on "vacation" and doesn't know when she is coming back. It didn't sound like they were expecting Mae to come back.

She wasn't the best looking but she was I thought she was the best of the bunch.

Pcpc1688
05-31-13, 16:52
I heard that May retired, but I have not been able to confirm.Of you took as many CIM shots, you would have retired too.

Had Anjie last week, nice BBBJCIM after doggie. Little too much teeth though.

She can still suck like a champ though LOL.

$ out the door.

PC out

Dennis
06-02-13, 15:42
When I went last month, Angie said Mae had already been gone for over a month on "vacation" and doesn't know when she is coming back. It didn't sound like they were expecting Mae to come back.

She wasn't the best looking but she was I thought she was the best of the bunch.There are better looking ladies out there, but every time I went there she treated me like a king. To me performance out weights looks.

Johhny Quest
06-10-13, 15:56
Re Valley.

When I went earlier this year, Angie told me Mae left (quit) and she doesn't know where she is."maybe back to China (Korea)".

I suspect Mae is working at another AMP somewhere nearby!

Radische
06-12-13, 02:58
Re Valley.

When I went earlier this year, Angie told me Mae left (quit) and she doesn't know where she is."maybe back to China (Korea)".

I suspect Mae is working at another AMP somewhere nearby!Anybody know where Mae has gone? Let us know so that we may "know" her.

Radische
06-12-13, 03:02
Anybody know where the best fuckin' place is in Yucaipa, Calimesa, Beaumont, or Banning? Please tell us. Thanks.

SaltyDog
06-16-13, 13:38
Anybody know where Mae has gone? Let us know so that we may "know" her.She really ain't all that guys. Maybe20 years ago she was 30 and lots less weight. Those places off Cooley not that far and younger for sure than lots gals on Valley. If you do meet Mae or Mai (whatever) be careful. She offers BBFS and wouldn't want any mongers getting something not nice. That alone scared me away from her. That shit ain't right!

SaltyDog
06-16-13, 13:41
I heard that May retired, but I have not been able to confirm.She's of retirement age so why not.

Dennis
06-16-13, 15:44
Went there on Monday (6/10) and mamasan said May is on vacation and I should check back in two weeks. However, May has been on "vacation" for the past four months. If I have the time and I am in the area, I will swing by in a few weeks and see if she is back or not. Of course if someone beats me to it, all is well. Just report back with your findings.

Hornyag
06-16-13, 23:15
It is not uncommon for these ladies to take 2 or 3 month vacations, if any of us had been worked over as much as they are we would take long vacations too.

Only seen May once about 3 years ago and it was just OK, made sure to cover up as well when it came to FS. She is a nice enough lady though and very accommodating so I can see why she is popular.

Tjinla2001
06-17-13, 15:56
It is not uncommon for these ladies to take 2 or 3 month vacations, if any of us had been worked over as much as they are we would take long vacations too.

Only seen May once about 3 years ago and it was just OK, made sure to cover up as well when it came to FS. She is a nice enough lady though and very accommodating so I can see why she is popular.I think a conservative estimate is that May has been penetrated by at least 30, 000 to 40, 000 guys in the last 30 years. I thinks she deserves a little vacation.

Wireless91910
06-17-13, 16:20
She's like the Energizer Bunny of AMP's,"takes a pounding and keeps on licking" I"m sure she's enjoying her 401K and living it up in Macau.

I think a conservative estimate is that May has been penetrated by at least 30, 000 to 40, 000 guys in the last 30 years. I thinks she deserves a little vacation.

Horn Dog 7
06-18-13, 12:03
Does anybody know what's up with Nagoya? Their phone number has been disconnected. Are they shut down? You can send me a PM. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hornyag
06-19-13, 18:11
Does anybody know what's up with Nagoya? Their phone number has been disconnected. Are they shut down? You can send me a PM. Thanks in advance for the help.Wow, that place has been around forever with the same ladies. I heard the AARP took over when they saw how old all the ladies are :-p

Hillside808
06-20-13, 11:28
So whats the damage ($) when going to massage parlor? Where is a good place to go. Looking to see some latina. Any suggestions.

Lift Her Up
06-24-13, 00:01
I found another FS place in the high desert. This one is two miles off the 15.

I stopped in for a visual checkout about two months ago. 'Lili' seemed enthusiastic, so I thought I'the try it the next time I came through.

So three weeks ago in the morning, there I was. Lili took me to a room, and I caught a glimpse of what I thought was another guy on the table shower table. She seemingly had no co-workers there (slightly bad sign). In the room, I noticed that the walls did not go to the ceiling (very bad sign) but the door did lock (good sign). Then I heard her talking to the other customer, a woman, in ordinary women's spa tones (terrible sign). At the end, Lili said, 'no tip? ' Then something was produced and Lili thanked her.

Then into my room she comes. I was on the table with my head toward the door, in the cutout. Lili locks the door, kneels down by my head, and says quietly, 'How much tip you give me? ' Out from under the towel I tug two Grants and a cover. 'I go lock the front door! '

Back in the room, she told me the last customer only gave her. 5. Then she tickles the equipment a little and then tells me to stand up. On goes the cover. She also asks me to take the foil wrapper with me when I leave. That's a first. Then I get several strokes of a standing BJ, the first standing BJ I've ever gotten, another first.

After a half a minute or minute of this, she hops up on the end of the table, lies back, and offers me standing mish. Well, that's another first for me as well. To get enough friction I had to roll up on the balls of me feet, which on the one hand was a little uncomfortable and awkward, but strangely also something of a turn-on. After a lot of vocalizing from her, I came.

Then off I went to a table shower. This table was not like the waterproof-covered massage tables like I've had in the SGV and in Hawaii, but instead it was surrounded by a porcelain basin. Yet another first. The water temperature was perfect, and it was just great.

Back in the massage room I dried off, and Lili told me to just leave the towel on the massage table (not that any massaging went on there). Lili straightened out the towel covering the table, and at this point a couple of turn-off details struck me. Apparently the next guy in the room was going to lie down on the same towel I'the been on, and Lili had been on, with his head close to where I'the been plunging into her. Also, it wasn't real clear that the table shower basin had had disinfectant sprayed over it since the above-mentioned lady customer was on it. Maybe this is all standard practice in other places, just out of sight of the customers, maybe not. But I felt distressed.

I did get an enthusiastic invitation to come back soon. Also, I was noticing that both of my high desert FS finds have been with a 'Lili, ' worth noting. Maybe they're being told to be Lili, maybe they just all do it on there own, who knows.

Lift Her Up

Helloworld2187
06-28-13, 17:39
Been stationed in a place where there is alot of nothing around. I'm a younger guy and looking for a younger Latina. Ass and tits not really a big deal but face is where its at. Any suggestions?

Hornyag
06-28-13, 20:07
Does anybody know what's up with Nagoya? Their phone number has been disconnected. Are they shut down? You can send me a PM. Thanks in advance for the help.I drove right by Nagoya just today and they had the open sign up with the gate going to the side open as well so they seemed to be open for business.

Dennis
07-17-13, 20:22
I has anyone been to Maylly Massage in Ontario? It is located on Mission Blvd. And I can find little to no information about the place.

Hornyag
07-17-13, 22:33
I has anyone been to Maylly Massage in Ontario? It is located on Mission Blvd. And I can find little to no information about the place.I passed by there a few weeks ago but only got a great massage as the therapist was not to my liking. I have heard there are a couple of OK ladies there though and everything is available. I am thinking of going back just for the great massage, one of the best I have had in a long time from a lady called Heidi.

Dennis
07-18-13, 18:11
I passed by there a few weeks ago but only got a great massage as the therapist was not to my liking. I have heard there are a couple of OK ladies there though and everything is available. I am thinking of going back just for the great massage, one of the best I have had in a long time from a lady called Heidi.When you write,"only got a great massage as the therapist was not to my liking," do you mean that the girl was ugly and you she offered you more, but you didn't want more because of her looks? If more was offered, what was offered?

Hornyag
07-18-13, 23:47
When you write,"only got a great massage as the therapist was not to my liking," do you mean that the girl was ugly and you she offered you more, but you didn't want more because of her looks? If more was offered, what was offered?She had a pot belly so that turned me off but CBJ and FS was offered, I just declined and said I was just here for the massage. She wasn't too happy after being turned down but what was I to do, give her a mercy fuck at my own expense. LOL.

I actually went there for just a massage though as I really needed it so I made sure to go to a place I had not been to in a long time were I remember mostly older woman. If I went to one of my normal spots it wouldn't be for a good massage, only a johnson massage. I just figured maybe I would get lucky and a I happen to get a hot one for some extra's after the massage, did not happen.

Tsboy69
07-26-13, 17:06
Been stationed in a place where there is alot of nothing around. I'm a younger guy and looking for a younger Latina. Ass and tits not really a big deal but face is where its at. Any suggestions?Not sure where you will be, but Green Spa in Baldwin Park has a few Latinas. On the younger side has been my experience.

Native1464
07-31-13, 17:05
I was wondering if anybody has done rainbow on there Latina wed and Thursday. If so how was it.

Seafor
08-10-13, 14:16
Not sure if this is in the right section, but just drove past that xxx bookstore / arcade in highland on BAseline. Surrounded by LEO and looked to be some kind of bust. Just a tip.

Seafor
08-18-13, 15:09
Deciding to try this or one of the places on Valley.

Anyone know much about this place? Donations, younger talent, gilfs, or high mileage grandmas?

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-and-sexy-asian-girls-in-colton-909-203-6233-23/24873590

No problem going to toftt, but would prefer the younger Asians. The ad looks good, but those are *sometimes* misleading.

50/50 between going for massage or going to get a CAMP girl.

Seafor
08-18-13, 23:54
Well I have in to curiosity and hit up the Cooley place from my previous post.

Only one girl working as mms / girl. Her figure was decent. Better than what I had expected (I was thinking some grandma or something). C-cups, slight belly but she looked good in her minidress.

Barely spoke English. Paid. 4 for the hh session.

Decent oil massage for about 10 minutes on my back.

Then the flip. Mimi wanted money up front. Accepted. 6 after trying for. 8. I promised her I'd come back if she gave me everything for. 6.

She disappeared and returned. Tittes popped out, and the weird part was her panties were like crotch-velcroed together. She just tore them loose and lubed herself up. Did not want to get naked (citing the potential need to run to the front to tell a customer he would have to wait if one did show up). Lame. My bet is she was hiding stretch marks or something.

The cover went on, and she Went to work on CBJ. Oral skills were above average. Gave the boys a thorough tongue wash also. That almost sent me over the edge, but we switched to mish. She was pretty mechanical and just laid there, an occasional moan and those fake "oh baby, baby, so big" comments slipped out.

Kitty was not tight, but not loose either. I kissed her neck and got a little light kissing (no tongue, was more like lip caressing). Aside from that I'd put her at one step above rag-doll, Which surprised me given her oral enthusiasm.

It's been a while for me, and much to my chagrin I was feeling the dam bust way too early. I pounded her good and hard for no more than a couple minutes, and then burst inside her (covered).

She had me lay on my back and came to clean me up with a hot towel, then a dry towel, and some water.

Then I was out the door. She said she gets new girls every week, and they are younger than herself. I put her in mid-40's range.

Will I repeat? Maybe. If I can see some of this younger Talent it may be worth it, but I'd only give it one more try and expect better service. Velcro "serve-and-go" panties was kindof weird for me.

Next trip will be to a CAMP instead.

Jsmon
08-19-13, 21:12
Tried going to Valley after seeing all the reports. Just got a massage, nothing else was offered. I think massage girl felt uncomfortable since I was asian.

Jsmon
08-19-13, 21:18
Went to Yumida's since I had no luck at Valley. Like previous posters have stated, she is a GILF. I was hesistant at first, she was pretty damn old. It was an interesting experience. First time for rimming. She went at it like alcohol was going to come out of there. Was an interesting experience. I can now check her off my bucket list.

Member #4512
08-20-13, 16:00
Deciding to try this or one of the places on Valley.

Anyone know much about this place? Donations, younger talent, gilfs, or high mileage grandmas?

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-and-sexy-asian-girls-in-colton-909-203-6233-23/24873590

No problem going to toftt, but would prefer the younger Asians. The ad looks good, but those are *sometimes* misleading.

50/50 between going for massage or going to get a CAMP girl.There's another place a few doors closer to cooley on the same side of that building. Ask for Annie.

Tjinla2001
08-20-13, 18:46
There's another place a few doors closer to cooley on the same side of that building. Ask for Annie.He said he wanted younger. I wouldn't call Annie young. She has been providing bareback anal and vaginal for years and years and years.

Migrant One
09-06-13, 11:19
Used to go to the old Corona Health SDp that closed a couple years ago. I also stopped going to Corona about that time, so for me no loss.

Started to go Corona way again so thought I'd ask this.

At the old Health there was a girl, not great looking, not bad though. Permed hair and a small rose tattoo. She gave a excellent massage followed by a BBBJ (more if desired).

Any one know who she is and where? That massage, and ending, was worth putting up with the bad traffic!

Thanks!

Yodaman
09-17-13, 15:49
I am sorry to be so needy, a few of you may remember me. I have been out of "the Game" for over 10years, yes I am now a "Lurker". Her is my request: I have been unable to drive for quite a few years now (I can call a cab) , I watch a lot of porn. Mostly Asian, Japanese Porn. I need help filling my "Bucket list", do any of you know where to get a real no shit Japanese style BBBJ? If you do please PM me! Age is NO issue, they're all young when you are 68 (LMFAO)!

I posted this on the Pomona forum as well since I live in the IE

Yodaman
09-19-13, 13:53
Thanks to those that PM'd me on my "Bucket request", I got some good info (a little pricy at this point, but I am saving up) , in the meantime my horns had become moose antlers so, called a cab and went to that old standby Elite. Saw the famous Jackie and while she isn't the pick of the litter in the looks dept, the service was great. I will take age, experience and service over young and pretty any day, After all, I don't go for a "Photo Op". And the service is above par! 80/60 1 hr and was extremely satisfied with the entire hour! At my age and being partially blind they all look good and young to me! I might add at 9:00am the smell of Kim Chee is overpowering! But as they say, once you get past the smell, you got her licked!

Yodaman
09-25-13, 13:32
Just got back from a very, very, nice visit with the famous Jackie, when I was leaving met "Sunny", don't know anything about her but she looks pretty good, Elite is NOT the place to go if you are looking for the young Asian cuties, but the service from these older ladies is stellar YMMV.

PM for Dets.

Yoda OUT

LuvBigRax
09-28-13, 12:50
Is Sunny new? Lately it's been Jackie, Monica, and Diana. Monica has big frizzy hair and big fakes. Diana is younger, small, thin, cute. But both are kinda cold in the service department.

Just got back from a very, very, nice visit with the famous Jackie, when I was leaving met "Sunny", don't know anything about her but she looks pretty good, Elite is NOT the place to go if you are looking for the young Asian cuties, but the service from these older ladies is stellar YMMV.

PM for Dets.

Yoda OUT

Mondo72
09-29-13, 03:30
Is Sunny new? Lately it's been Jackie, Monica, and Diana. Monica has big frizzy hair and big fakes. Diana is younger, small, thin, cute. But both are kinda cold in the service department.Sunny is not new. As far as I know she's been there ever since I've been going there, that's well over two years. I've only been with her so can't tell you about the others there.

She's probably mid forties and slim. She provides the same service as the other girls you mentioned and every time I've been with her the service has been the same so no complaints from me. Also, same 40 entrance + 60 tip.

BTW, how would you rate Diana on the hotness scale?

Hope this helps

Mondo

LuvBigRax
09-29-13, 11:19
Diana is probably the cutest girl ever worked there. Not smoking hot but a solid 7 1/2 in the looks dept. Considering the usual girl at Elite I would probably bump it up to 8 1/2.

Sunny is not new. As far as I know she's been there ever since I've been going there, that's well over two years. I've only been with her so can't tell you about the others there.

She's probably mid forties and slim. She provides the same service as the other girls you mentioned and every time I've been with her the service has been the same so no complaints from me. Also, same 40 entrance + 60 tip.

BTW, how would you rate Diana on the hotness scale?

Hope this helps

Mondo

Hornyag
09-30-13, 00:50
Diana is attractive, not much in the trunk but pretty face. Not the cutest girl there though, they had a couple that did not last long that were definitely better looking, one was a knockout but that was probably 8 years ago. We have to wait for a stronger economy to get the real lookers back, slim pickings all over.

Diana is probably the cutest girl ever worked there. Not smoking hot but a solid 7 1/2 in the looks dept. Considering the usual girl at Elite I would probably bump it up to 8 1/2.

Yodaman
09-30-13, 14:25
I guess I am typical Monger, I am starting to tire of Jackie even thou her service is great! Elite is pretty convenient since I don't drive and the cab fare is within my budget.

I really like the service I get from Jackie, she makes it as close to GFE sa possible for an AMP. I am looking for the same level of service, but would really like to try someone else.

The problem? I m on fixed income so I really can't afford to TOFTT anymore,

PM me with your recommendations if you would be so inclined.

Yod

Yodaman
10-02-13, 18:01
Can anyone give me any details on Diana, I hear she may be a bit younger and prettier than the other girls at Elite. I have really enjoyed Jackie's service, but like the rest of you I could use a little variety. But I can't afford to play "Hit or miss", If you guys don't want to share with me, I can always stick with Jackie! PM me if you wixh to share info.

LuvBigRax
10-02-13, 21:36
Diana will give you the standard service. She is just not as enthusiastic as Jackie.

In the past few months I've had Diana, Jackie, Monica, and Michelle. Diana the cutest, Jackie best BBBJ, Monica biggest tits, and Michelle is just average all the way around.

Anyone have info on anyone I did not name? I would like to try someone new.

Can anyone give me any details on Diana, I hear she may be a bit younger and prettier than the other girls at Elite. I have really enjoyed Jackie's service, but like the rest of you I could use a little variety. But I can't afford to play "Hit or miss", If you guys don't want to share with me, I can always stick with Jackie! PM me if you wixh to share info.

Yodaman
10-02-13, 21:43
Diana will give you the standard service. She is just not as enthusiastic as Jackie.

In the past few months I've had Diana, Jackie, Monica, and Michelle. Diana the cutest, Jackie best BBBJ, Monica biggest tits, and Michelle is just average all the way around.

Anyone have info on anyone I did not name? I would like to try someone new.Thanks bro. I guess I'll stick with Jackie, I do agree with you on the Best BBJ and she is as close to a GFE as you can get at an AMP! If I do decide to try another I will post the details on your PM

Deerom
10-07-13, 19:06
Anything happening at valley? Haven't been there in a while and heard some of the "massage therapists" have left.

LifeSvr89
10-07-13, 21:13
I had the pleasure of meeting Angie for the first time recently. She definitely lived up to her reputation and I had a great time. The only disappointment was that I was trying to get a two girl session. I've heard that the girls there interact very well and I wanted to get in the middle. Unfortunately, no dice. Angie told me next time, two girls.

Not sure about who is there and who left but Angie did tell me Mae still works there.

Anything happening at valley? Haven't been there in a while and heard some of the "massage therapists" have left.

Mphelper909
10-13-13, 15:43
http://www.theeroticarchive.com/01archives/09/inlandempirebackpagecom/

I went to this place and the girl were nice looking.

Wearing mini skirts and shit.

I could not ever gave a HJ.

It was a total waste of time and money.

Yodaman
10-14-13, 19:46
Anyone have any details on Tina Chinese across the parking lot from Elite on Central? Sounds sweet on the phone but of course gives out no details PM me if you want to help an old guy out!

The RedRose in Upland had some good reviews on RubMap but I think they were bogus I called and was told "Young Thai girls" but that seems doubtful!

Hornyag
10-15-13, 01:26
Anyone have any details on Tina Chinese across the parking lot from Elite on Central? Sounds sweet on the phone but of course gives out no details PM me if you want to help an old guy out!

The RedRose in Upland had some good reviews on RubMap but I think they were bogus I called and was told "Young Thai girls" but that seems doubtful!That place is called XRS Spa. I saw Stacy there almost a year ago and she was worth it but the other 2 times I went back the ladies are much older and not very hot so I passed and went elsewhere.

Diana at Elite is good looking, might want to call and see when she is working. Nice service too!

Yodaman
10-15-13, 11:47
That place is called XRS Spa. I saw Stacy there almost a year ago and she was worth it but the other 2 times I went back the ladies are much older and not very hot so I passed and went elsewhere.

Diana at Elite is good looking, might want to call and see when she is working. Nice service too!Hornyag (Great name)! Thanks, I was told that Tina was younger, but I don't know about service, sounds like I should stick with Elite.

I was considering XRS because it is close to home and I don't drive (I have to take a cab). Thanks for the advise I called and know Dianas schedule (almost the same as Jackies). I am going to try her, but I would be surprised if her service is equal to Jackies!

If you would be so kind as to PM me with a description of Dianas service, you just may save an old retired guy on a fixed income some money.

Yodaman-Out!