PDA

View Full Version : D h

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

KirkDiggler
02-04-22, 20:56
Care to give a better summary of Princess. She is nice and thick too.I don't want to get in to too much detail but she was fun. A lot of different positions with her and nice attitude.

ArabicKing
02-05-22, 15:12
Hands down I love this place and Dh so much. I saw rubi once again today in casa de Melody and went to Dh and saw la chanty. Excellent service both places they are amazing. The one thing is the Managment in both places are so good. I saw the new Management cycle they have the water and the candy they provide in the table in dh is really fancy and one thing about dh I love the most is that they have a way of providing the girls they all stand and wait for you. The One place of Dh is that they have exotic girls and some girls come work for one week and they come back in 2 months which make you feel for the girl more. I miss this girl I enjoyed in dh and she was amazing. The service and the bond we exchanged was priceless. I love dh and the companion they gave me. Dh is amazing they improved a lot with service and there management is A1 know Sharky, Julian and Maluma and Bryan they are amazing people friendly.

WeaponX
02-05-22, 15:39
After my last battle with Lucero, I returned to the DH academy for another battle. There were Luz, who was flirting heavily for me to choose her and she always was ready for battle, La Chanty, Princess, Pamela, Vanessa, Alexa 2, Rosy, Brenda and Lucero. She smiled and I couldn't resist her caramel skin and great smile. So we went into her danger room.

She said she was glad I picked her again for a longer stay and she'll really show me what she can do. We removed our armor and she got to work suctioning me off. She took it deep in her mouth and slapped her face with it. She kept going until I was ready to strike. But I put her head back down so she can suck some more. Then I put her on cg. Her box was even wetter this time around. This is definitely her favorite position. She worked her way around and grinded harder and harder until she tapped out and collapsed on top of me. When she got back up my belly was really wet with her juice and she got back on the saddle and before long tapped out again this time scratching my chest as commented how good she felt. Then we switched to mish and her grip was still tight and seeing her pretty faces as I drilled her was nice to see. Then I put her in k9 and the view of her natural body throwing it back on me was enough to get my rage on maximum until I unleashed my rage in her dreamcatcher. She got every last drop and said "mucho leche" and gave me a hug for a battle well done.

Lucero with brought the heat to me and I'm looking forward to a rd 3. She's young energetic and it you can get her spot she transforms to a real freak.

AssAddict
02-05-22, 20:54
Went to the DH academy to try my luck. I got there around 1 pm today and I stood waiting by the door for longer than usual. After about several minutes I started to walk down those stairs and to leave and that's when they opened the door. Kind of odd. Not sure if it had anything to do with a recent raid a monger on here stated. As I'm walking in, the monger in front of me had just took Vida who I went to see specifically. The guy told me it was only a SS and I could just wait the 15 minutes. I feel awkward waiting and I saw a taller dark skin chick with a pretty face. Extremely fake big ass. I give her the card and we go to the room right behind where the girls sit, towards the right. Right away I knew it wasn't going to be a great experience as she told me I had to finish quick. She barely sucked little man, less than 20 seconds, and told me to get started. She told me she only does doggy and missionary and no other position regardless of how much time I have with her. We start missionary and right away she tells me I have to keep a long distance away from her. She even put her knees in front of my chest to make sure I wouldn't get close to her. She was really quiet and had a very bitchy face. She kept asking if I was done. With all her restrictions I lost interest and she did notice. She tells me to switch to doggy but I could not get hard for the life of me. We still had about 10 minutes left and she starts dressing up without asking me if I wanted to finish a different way. I asked her what her name was and she said Sherry. Not really sure if it's true or not. I give her a solid 3/10. I definitely will no repeat and I do not recommend. As I'm leaving I had many regrets of not waiting for Vida. 🥴 had I had the time I waiting got another card.

On a side note, I don't know about my fellow mongers but every time I go to the DH academy I always feel like I'm being watched. I feel like their place is being surveillance. Not really sure if it is but that's just a weird feeling I get. I know their place has been raided many times in the past and they open up shortly after. I can imagine after some time the feds will take over. Again, its just my personal opinion and I can be completely wrong.

MidnightG
02-06-22, 11:05
Went to the DH academy to try my luck. I got there around 1 pm today and I stood waiting by the door for longer than usual. After about several minutes I started to walk down those stairs and to leave and that's when they opened the door. Kind of odd. Not sure if it had anything to do with a recent raid a monger on here stated. As I'm walking in, the monger in front of me had just took Vida who I went to see specifically. The guy told me it was only a SS and I could just wait the 15 minutes. I feel awkward waiting and I saw a taller dark skin chick with a pretty face. Extremely fake big ass. I give her the card and we go to the room right behind where the girls sit, towards the right. Right away I knew it wasn't going to be a great experience as she told me I had to finish quick. She barely sucked little man, less than 20 seconds, and told me to get started. She told me she only does doggy and missionary and no other position regardless of how much time I have with her. We start missionary and right away she tells me I have to keep a long distance away from her. She even put her knees in front of my chest to make sure I wouldn't get close to her. She was really quiet and had a very bitchy face. She kept asking if I was done. With all her restrictions I lost interest and she did notice. She tells me to switch to doggy but I could not get hard for the life of me. We still had about 10 minutes left and she starts dressing up without asking me if I wanted to finish a different way. I asked her what her name was and she said Sherry. Not really sure if it's true or not. I give her a solid 3/10. I definitely will no repeat and I do not recommend. As I'm leaving I had many regrets of not waiting for Vida. 🥴 had I had the time I waiting got another card..Maybe they are being watched.

LaFlame94
02-06-22, 12:19
Went to the DH academy to try my luck. I got there around 1 pm today and I stood waiting by the door for longer than usual. After about several minutes I started to walk down those stairs and to leave and that's when they opened the door. Kind of odd. Not sure if it had anything to do with a rece⁷nt raid a monger on here stated. As I'm walking in, the monger in front of me had just took Vida who I went to see specifically. The guy told me it was only a SS and I could just wait the 15 minutes. I feel awkward waiting and I saw a taller dark skin chick with a pretty face. Extremely fake big ass. I give her the card and we go to the room right behind where the girls sit, towards the right. Right away I knew it wasn't going to be a great experience as she told me I had to finish quick. She barely sucked little man, less than 20 seconds, and told me to get started. She told me she only does doggy and missionary and no other position regardless of how much time I have with her. We start missionary and right away she tells me I have to keep a long distance away from her. She even put her knees in front of my chest to make sure I wouldn't get close to her. She was really quiet and had a very bitchy face. She kept asking if I was done. With all her restrictions I lost interest and she did notice. She tells me to switch to doggy but I could not get hard for the life of me. We still had about 10 minutes left and she starts dressing up without asking me if I wanted to finish a different way. I asked her what her name was and she said Sherry. Not really sure if it's true or not. I give her a solid 3/10. I definitely will no repeat and I do not recommend. As I'm leaving I had many regrets of not waiting for Vida. 🥴 had I had the time I waiting got another card..Yeah I get that feeling too. I've been there a couple of times and every time I feel but nervous going in, especially when they don't answer the door fast.

ArabicKing
02-06-22, 13:14
Dh La Chanty And Candy was a Fire Ball OMG.

OMG Everyone Dh Prices are back in effect I was so hyped. 40-10 Minutos 80-20 Minutos 120-30 Minutos 160-40 Minutos 200-60 Minutes.

Yes sir Today was a really special day for me. I actually had a amazing experience with Zara Aka Fuego and Candy and Michelle. Well let's start this today was my off day and was like let me go visit the land of Dolls aka Casa De Munecas. I actually was really happy I got introduced to the girls and showed me to where I have to purchase the cards. Their a lot of good energy in this place when I entered I felt happy talking to him and felt a different vibe. So let's start the story I saw Zara my god I treated myself to 2 hour and she took me to her room. The room was fuego. Zara and candy and Michelle gave me that fire look and we started talking about life. I spoke to her in Spanish she was happy. I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Zara said duro or suave I was like Duro. She said doggy and we was shifting positions like crazy it was like a sex movie in action. I finished in 45 minutes with her and was resting. Thank you god for a place like this I was greeted by all the girls and was happy that a place like this existed in NYC. Thank you Dh and management for the amazing experience. This is my review for you guys. Thank you Casa De Munecas For the Amazing Experience.

P.S. The new management is really amazing the people are really nice and going forward their a lot of thrills with this place. Seen this place since 2 years and they are doing amazing. The place is the best place in NYC and I can't imagine their be another place open like because their only one place with the hottest chicas in NYC. I can say Casa De Munecas is super fire with everything. The water the candy and the service they gave is amazing. Thank you so much for everything. I am happy for the best service casa de munecas gave me.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

Blessing to this place Amen always and Forever.

Heljfjfj
02-08-22, 01:07
Today I seen la chanty and Pamela we was having a role today. Their is no raid or anything today, so everyone calm down. Today everything is running smooth.That chante is something else at first it takes a while for her to get used to you first session I had with her she was very standoffish they second time she was cool and she is very eager to please.

They had a Haitian girl that used to work there nasty attitude.

Heljfjfj
02-08-22, 01:21
Went to the DH academy to try my luck. I got there around 1 pm today and I stood waiting by the door for longer than usual. After about several minutes I started to walk down those stairs and to leave and that's when they opened the door. Kind of odd. Not sure if it had anything to do with a recent raid a monger on here stated. As I'm walking in, the monger in front of me had just took Vida who I went to see specifically. The guy told me it was only a SS and I could just wait the 15 minutes. I feel awkward waiting and I saw a taller dark skin chick with a pretty face. Extremely fake big ass. I give her the card and we go to the room right behind where the girls sit, towards the right. Right away I knew it wasn't going to be a great experience as she told me I had to finish quick. She barely sucked little man, less than 20 seconds, and told me to get started. She told me she only does doggy and missionary and no other position regardless of how much time I have with her. We start missionary and right away she tells me I have to keep a long distance away from her. She even put her knees in front of my chest to make sure I wouldn't get close to her. She was really quiet and had a very bitchy face. She kept asking if I was done. With all her restrictions I lost interest and she did notice. She tells me to switch to doggy but I could not get hard for the life of me. We still had about 10 minutes left and she starts dressing up without asking me if I wanted to finish a different way. I asked her what her name was and she said Sherry. Not really sure if it's true or not. I give her a solid 3/10. I definitely will no repeat and I do not recommend. As I'm leaving I had many regrets of not waiting for Vida. 🥴 had I had the time I waiting got another card..Was her name chanty brown skin short hair from Dominican Republic.

Heljfjfj
02-08-22, 01:24
Provider's Name: La Chanty.

Pictures Accurate: yes.

Date of Visit: 01/28.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 minutes.

When I got in last Friday, I was greeted by this new tall thick Dominicana named La Chanty. I was happy to see that she was friendly and spoke English as that's who I came for. I gave her one card and had to wait a while for the deluxe room upstairs to be available. There was more girls working than there were rooms. Finally I follow that fat ass upstairs and jiggle it a bit as she walked. I turned on some Latin jams and she commented that I like Dominican music. I said yes and Dominican women too. As I was feeling up on her body, she asked me what I like. I wasn't exactly sure why she was asking me this, so I just said give me head with no hands and fuck me good. I thought that would be good enough to understand, however she started to jerk me off. I'm like 'what the fuck are you doing, bend over and shake that ass and suck this dick". She laughed and came closer for me to feel that ass, but was still trying to jerk me off. I did get a little hard, but was annoyed that she wasn't listening to me. Chanty lubes up and goes to get on top reverse cowgirl. At that point, I get up and take off that condom throwing it out because I'm thinking this is going to be a waste of time. She had a concerned look on her face and asked what happened. I told her "you have to suck my dick to get me fully hard, I don't know what your doing but it ain't working"..The first time I seen her her attitude was horrible but second time it was better.

Heljfjfj
02-08-22, 01:26
She is a brown skinned Dominican with a nice big ass at first her attitude was not the best best second time I seen her it was better the snatch was good the only thing is she does not do BBJ or anal but besides that I will repeat I hope dollhouse bring in more brown and darker skinned girls to work there who are in shape.

Heljfjfj
02-08-22, 01:32
What's up with these girls who work at dollhouse that have such bad personalities it's like they don't want to be there at all princess the Haitian girl and a Panamanian girl had poor attitudes they should check the girls who work there more there are other fast houses but none have the amount of girls or quality and I noticed the other ones all the girls are fair skinned.

PowerHouse2
02-08-22, 10:38
What's up with these girls who work at dollhouse that have such bad personalities it's like they don't want to be there at all princess the Haitian girl and a Panamanian girl had poor attitudes they should check the girls who work there more there are other fast houses but none have the amount of girls or quality and I noticed the other ones all the girls are fair skinned.They have bad attitudes because you guys keep going back to support them and give them money. Why would they fix their attitudes if you keep paying them? You even just said one girl gave you a bad attitude but you still decided to see her a second time.

ArabicKing
02-11-22, 21:22
OMG guys I was so hyped to see Melanie oh my good she was so happy to see me. This girl is the goddest like I really am happy all the legends are coming back to action.

KingOfBitches
02-11-22, 22:00
You guys are doing amazing I am new to this forum thing and I want to write about dh I just passed with Melanie and Pamela these two combined are fire. Thanks to my cousin he let me slide with him and I am literally so happy it was a homies day out and went to dh and saw these two love birds and I got to say Valentines around the corner and I am so happy I need that love got to feel happy. Thanks dh it felt good to nut.

JackMen
02-12-22, 02:01
They have this thick gorgeous dominican women that's stack she is such a sweet girl anyone who goes to dollshouse check her out.

JackMen
02-12-22, 02:18
Provider's Name: La Chanty.

Date of Visit: 01/28.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 minutes.

When I got in last Friday, I was greeted by this new tall thick Dominicana named La Chanty. I was happy to see that she was friendly and spoke English as that's who I came for. I gave her one card and had to wait a while for the deluxe room upstairs to be available. There was more girls working than there were rooms. Finally I follow that fat ass upstairs and jiggle it a bit as she walked. I turned on some Latin jams and she commented that I like Dominican music. I said yes and Dominican women too. As I was feeling up on her body, she asked me what I like. I wasn't exactly sure why she was asking me this, so I just said give me head with no hands and fuck me good. I thought that would be good enough to understand, however she started to jerk me off. I'm like 'what the fuck are you doing, bend over and shake that ass and suck this dick". She laughed and came closer for me to feel that ass, but was still trying to jerk me off. I did get a little hard, but was annoyed that she wasn't listening to me. Chanty lubes up and goes to get on top reverse cowgirl. At that point, I get up and take off that condom throwing it out because I'm thinking this is going to be a waste of time. She had a concerned look on her face and asked what happened. I told her "you have to suck my dick to get me fully hard, I don't know what your doing but it ain't working". Chanty apologizes and tells me she is new to this and didn't fully understand what I said. So I lay back down, she puts a new rubber on and goes to work. Damn she got a long ass tongue and definitely knows how to give a good CBJ licking every inch of my dick. I got up pretty quickly and she stops to ask if I'm ready to fuck. I told her no keep going and I'll let her know when I'm ready for the main course. Fortunately or unfortunately, the head was so good that I didn't even stop her from making me cum right there. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to fuck, however not a big deal as there was many other girls to choose from. At least she made me bust. We cleaned up and got dressed. As I was getting dressed she left me in the room. I'm like "ok guess she didn't want any tips, fine with me". So for what I thought was going to be a dead session actually ended up being not too bad. La Chanty has a nice attitude, a fat ass and gives good head, but just seems like she needs directions on what each guy likes. I think she has potential and can see her improving the more she works.I asked her if Zhe does bbj ad anal she said no but her pictures say yes.

JohnMadden1990
02-12-22, 11:44
They have this thick gorgeous dominican women that's stack she is such a sweet girl anyone who goes to dollshouse check her out.How she look and did you know her name?

Jincs89
02-12-22, 15:00
Not really a review I was wondering if Dh does BBFS I only ask b / c over the summer I gave them a try I stop seeing Latina b / c they try to upsell for more money for bad service I stick to AMP I get whatever I ask for but I decided to give Dh a try since I was feeling Latina and I notice they offer bbj now back a couple of years ago they didn't even allow kissing I gave this girl the card and she offer bbj and BBFS was on the table I only ask because I wanted to know if this a new thing with then or do they have specific people they offer this to BTW I don't remember the girl name But she had short hair up to her shoulder pale white.

JackMen
02-12-22, 21:14
How she look and did you know her name?La chante but hewrd they are under investigation https://a*********.net/index.php?threads/warning-dollhouse-may-be-under-investigation-by-feds-for-human-trafficking.101672/.

Blingz
02-13-22, 05:46
Just came out of Alexas pussy at DH. Damn that was good LOL these lightskin Colombians man def my biggest weakness LOL can't get enough of them. Girl has such a big beautiful phat ass and a very sexy frame. Stripper body for sure. Has a cute innocent look, looks exotic. Gave her 1 card and up to the room we went. She starts giving me a little dance to some music she had playing on her phone LOL Ill say her face aint all that, probably give her a 7 or 8 in that department, she has straight jet black hair, and of course all the asssss LOL her walls couldve been tighter. No extras or anything like that. Solid CBJ though with deepthroat, and so much enthusiasm and energy. The bed we were fuckin on there had a slight dip in the middle so it took some repositioning to get it right and fuck her good LOL once I was inside that pussy I was smashin away pumpin with almighty force grabbing by her waist to make sure she was taking all my dick. We took turns fucking eachother LOL sweated a lot for a 15 min session. I came inside the bag right before the alarm went off LOL yea she had an alarm LOL overall I liked her, good hot sex is all I want, with a good looking mamasita tipped her 10 and out the door I went. Good to be back, forgot the last time I came thru LOL oh and there was some girls I seen there before from December, like Luz (whom I highly recommend. You won't be fucking her, she will fuck you LOL. Reverse missionary, watch what I mean LOL reverse missionary haha), Deborah (big titties), Dorothy, Estrella (petite Mexican girl but looks decent), they still there and also some new ones, Chanty I believe her name is. The Dominican girl with the huge asss and some other ones. Solid for a Saturday night.

MidnightG
02-13-22, 13:35
Where have all these shill DH reviews been coming from the past few Days.

JohnMadden1990
02-14-22, 17:34
Provider's Name: Melany.

Date of Visit: 02/11.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 minutes+10 tip=50 total.

On Friday evening, I seen that this young Ecuadorian girl named Melany had returned. I knew I was going to pay her a visit that night. Melany is a young short and thick submissive, Ecuadorian girl with a tight pussy. I got in and grabbed some tickets. There was 10 ladies working tonight; Luz, Zara, Jessica, Dorothy, Melany, Estrella, Deborah, Pamela (slim), Chanty and Pamela (thick). I gave Melany a card and she smiled at me and went like "meow". Yup she definitely remembered me from last year because as soon as I was naked, she got to her knees and started deepthroating me crazy. I tried to stay standing up to enjoy face fucking her, but my knees started getting weak so I had to lay down on the bed for her to continue. She sucked me for about half of the time. Then she got on top for cg as I felt on her titties. Her riding skills weren't the best, so I opted to switch to doggy. Unfortunately the bed was sinking in, so I had to fuck her in standing doggy which worked out much better. I pounded that ass as hard and fast as I could. I spanked her cheeks too, but surprisingly she didn't moan that much this time. I didn't even want to try mish, due to the condition of that bed. So I laid back down and had her ride me again, but rcg this time. Melany let me pull her arms back for extra leverage just like Colombian Alexa as she bounced up and down on my dick until she got tired. I told her just suck me again to finish me off as I knew I was close to nutting. She did just that, the dreaded knock came and she kept going. I would've extended a second card, however Melany's mouth was glued to my cock. I busted shortly after that and she still kept going until it started to hurt. I had to pry her off and she smiled at me before starting to play with the cum on the tip of my dick. She then cleaned me up and started licking my dick head, about to suck me again until the second knock came. I thought about giving her a second card then, but thought better of it as I needed a break before round two. I tipped her a ten as I only had that and hundreds on me, however she definitely deserved more. We hugged and I told her see you again next time. To sum it up I would say whatever Melany may lack in looks, she makes up for it in service. I hope I can repeat for round four sooner, rather than later.

LueVee420
02-16-22, 11:14
She one of my fav putii. Always a good fuck if any knows any info If going to be at Kingsz or Dh LmK!

I'm bringing the energy for her to show up!

Lesizmore03
02-16-22, 11:39
Why DH be posting up pics of girls working there, but when you show up, they only be having like 2-3 girls working smh.

It's a waste of time for us.

ArabicKing
02-16-22, 19:52
So let's start the story I saw Daniella my god I treated myself to 2 hour and she took me to her room. The room was fuego. Daniela gave me that fire look and we started talking about life. I spoke to her in Spanish she was happy. I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Daniela said duro or suave I was like Duro. She said doggy and we was shifting positions like crazy it was like a sex movie in action. I finished in 45 minutes with her and was resting.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

JackMen
02-16-22, 21:42
Why DH be posting up pics of girls working there, but when you show up, they only be having like 2-3 girls working smh.

It's a waste of time for us.May have May have google listcrawler dollhouse and it may be more accurate.

Clb Ny
02-16-22, 23:11
After I walked out of the wood side casa after bait and switch yesterday the guy told me today would be better and it was.

Britney is a young Colombian with a banging body and cute face. She really seems to love to please and she is one of the top girls I met here. I took a hh with her and she was nice and friendly. Her pictures are accurate. Seems to be kind of young like mid-late 20's. Quick chat and she starts a decent CBJ with bls. Daty got her soaking and we start in cg then move to missionary where she had nice flexibility in her legs. Switch to doggy for the pop. I finished once I heard the knock and she cleaned me up and I left her a Jackson for tip. Said she'll be around soon. I'll definitely hit her up again.

Member #6101
02-17-22, 19:32
Visiting from Boston. Could someone share their number by chance? Trying to see as many girls as I can in a night.

CalderonJay
02-19-22, 00:55
She one of my fav putii. Always a good fuck if any knows any info If going to be at Kingsz or Dh LmK!

I'm bringing the energy for her to show up!She was at angelos today.

ArabicKing
02-19-22, 18:00
Dh is looking fuego. Line Up Been Looking Fire!

Heljfjfj
02-20-22, 02:45
Dh is looking fuego. Line Up Been Looking Fire!Why do they say on there ad three girls coming later but they don't give pictures or names of them.

ArabicKing
02-20-22, 23:11
I love You Michelle She was the best Colombian booty I ever had. She has the nicest attitude and the softness of her skin is so fire. I had a lot of feedback with michelle she is a OG in Dh. She so sweet like when we got to work I was like playing modern warfare with her throwing her around like literally the people had to ask is everything okay. The part that was really amazing was when she said Ayy Papi! So Loud! I Burst 💥 soo much. I love DH soo much They got flavors They got the best environment for girls. Seeing a lot of new Breeds Coming In.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

Blessing to this place Amen always and Forever 🙏.

JohnMadden1990
02-21-22, 15:08
I seen they got 1 new Colombiana named Lorena and 2 new Mexicanas called Karla and Karen. They look like they got some nice fat asses for Mexican girls too. I'm going to have to go pay them a visit real soon. Here are the pics if anyone is interested.

MidMorningMong
02-21-22, 15:48
I see on the pics that some offer anal. Anyone ever tried? I read a lot of reviews and haven't seen anyone write about going through the back door.

ArabicKing
02-21-22, 17:59
I just saw the new ad for dh they got couple of new girls. Why'all got to visit land of DH. Woopty! Dh Can make everyone day. Just for 40 $ you get to see your favorite candies. Everyone it's a real nice.

ArabicKing
02-21-22, 18:04
I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Alexa said duro or suave I was like Duro. She said doggy and we was shifting positions like crazy it was like a sex movie in action. I finished in 45 minutes with her and was resting. This is my review for you guys.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

ArabicKing
02-21-22, 20:20
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newyork/queens/75602684

Hello guys, I'm visiting queens this week. Do you guys have any local providers you want to share their info LOL I know some good providers in raleigh if you ever come this way.

KirkDiggler
02-22-22, 02:16
I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Alexa said duro or suave I was like Duro. She said doggy and we was shifting positions like crazy it was like a sex movie in action. I finished in 45 minutes with her and was resting. This is my review for you guys.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.
Good to know
My experience with her wasn't so great.

WeaponX
02-22-22, 23:16
After some time away to foreign lands, I returned to the DH academy. There was Vida, Dorothy, Estrella, Deborah, Chanty, Pamela and Lucero. She's always a great time but I needed some Colombiana to set me off right. Luz was just what the doctor ordered and said she was waiting on me to pick her to have a worthy challenge. I know she's always good for a challenge. Luz led me to her danger room and we got to battling.

One things that's renown about Luz is her suction skills. She removed her armor and her nice light skinned natural frame just popped out of it. She kissed my chest and again made her way to suction me off and her mouth game was again top notch. I caressed her head as she gave me DT and FF CBJ action. I was almost done for but I held strong and to her to get on top for cg action. Her box was tight and wet and she has some riding skills to her. She went in rcg and then I put her mish to drill her. At this point she was moaning louder in my ear. Then I put her in k9 and after a few minutes I unleashed my rage in her dreamcatcher. She made sure to get ever drop out of me by throwing it back. She said mucho leche and laughed. She then gave me a nice massage afterwards to sooth my bruises. She actually a professional therapist in her foreign land. So it felt nice to have some experienced hand on my body.

I definitely need another round with Luz. If nothing else then.

LueVee420
02-23-22, 11:15
I see on the pics that some offer anal. Anyone ever tried? I read a lot of reviews and haven't seen anyone write about going through the back door.I'm not to fond for anal but I have done it a couple times in DH never asked for it the girls offer it to me. This one girl named Karla is the best she offered BBj & anal for 60 $ extra she was a freak the deal was too good to pass up she even let me cum in her mouth! Dh bring her backkk! BTW these girls are willing to do anything bro just got to pay up & treat them nice LOL.

JohnMadden1990
02-24-22, 00:40
I'm not to fond for anal but I have done it a couple times in DH never asked for it the girls offer it to me. This one girl named Karla is the best she offered BBj & anal for 60 $ extra she was a freak the deal was too good to pass up she even let me cum in her mouth! Dh bring her backkk! BTW these girls are willing to do anything bro just got to pay up & treat them nice LOL.You talking about the Ecuadorian MILF Karla or a different one?.

LueVee420
02-24-22, 13:28
You talking about the Ecuadorian MILF Karla or a different one?.Nah she was Dominican with blond hair.

ArabicKing
02-24-22, 18:10
Te amo Dos Yissel and Poala She was the best Colombian booty and Latina Ass I ever had. She has the nicest attitude and the softness of her skin is so fire. She so sweet like when we got to work I was like playing modern warfare and battle warfare with her throwing her around like literally the people had to ask is everything okay. The part that was really amazing was when she said Ayy Papi! So Loud! I Burst so much. I love DH so much They got flavors They got the best environment for girls. Seeing a lot of new Breeds Coming In. I seen these two new fire candies today.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

JohnMadden1990
02-24-22, 21:30
Nah she was Dominican with blond hair.She is there right now.

JohnMadden1990
02-24-22, 22:17
They got 1 Venezuelan called Paola and 1 Honduran named Yissel in tonight. These girls got some fat asses, that I'm going to have to go check out this evening. Here's the pics for those mongers who may be interested.

Kaos89
02-25-22, 18:43
I never been to to garage can someone PM where it's at and will race matter.Same, never been to garage either but I always hear about it. I mostly go to dh, can someone also PM.

ArabicKing
02-26-22, 13:42
Another day at dh I be saying dh got the best Colombian booty and Latina Ass I ever had. The girls have the nicest attitude and the softness of her skin is so fire. Poala She so sweet like when we got to work I was like playing hopscotch and with her throwing her around like literally the people had to ask is everything okay. The part that was really amazing was when she said Ayy Papi! So Loud! I Burst & soo much. I love DH soo much They got flavors They got the best environment for girls. Seeing a lot of new Breeds Coming In. I seen these two new fire candies today. They taste like skittles taste the rainbow my time was so good I even bought three bottles and pop it with everyone.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

Blessing to this place Amen always and forever.

WeaponX
02-27-22, 13:04
After my last round with Luz, I had a hunger for another round so I went back to the DH Academy. Luz wasn't around but a few of my favorites have returned. DR Jenny, who was looking as gorgeous as ever. Paola who's nice natural and thick frame was calling for me and Lulu her tan skinned and big butt was a huge as ever. There were also Camila, a cute light skinned girl with a killer smile, Karla and Karen. 2 cute Mexicans. Along with 2 great flaquitas in Candy and Brenda. But Lulu came up to me and grabbed me by my weapon x so I had no choice but to go with her to her Danger Room.

We went in and she grabbed my face to give a kiss on the cheek and said "it's been too long since we seen each other" I said "let's go bub" and we removed our armor and got to battle. She played some music and began dancing on top of me. It didn't take long until I was ready to strike. She started to kiss my chest and suction me off real aggressively until I was hard enough and told her to get on top. The grip felt real good and wet. We went through multiple variations of cg. Grinding, bouncing, rcg for a few minutes. Then I put her in side mish with her legs open like scissors. I kept pounding until she tapped out. Then I put her on k9 and the view had me on maximum rage. So I kept pounding until she tapped again. She can definitely take it. However I felt my rage about to overflow so with that be last thrust, I unleashed all my rage in her dreamcatcher. She said mucho leche and we chatted some more before I left.

It's always great when top talent return to the DH academy. About now I need to see my other favorites and try some new challengers as well.

ReckonGuys
02-27-22, 21:42
Anyone's with princess experience? I really like dark meetanf about to try this beautiful. Thanks.

JohnMadden1990
03-01-22, 00:19
Anyone's with princess experience? I really like dark meetanf about to try this beautiful. Thanks.Try her and let us know bro.

BlueLegend
03-01-22, 02:12
DH doesn't accept my calls or texts for whatever reason. What's the best way to contact? I've used the number on the ads.

ArabicKing
03-01-22, 09:19
Brodie theirs lots of other joints Like Dh where you got 8 girls to choose, you have Russo where they always got premium girls their their VIP bro you want quality spend quality money.

Decided to go early to Paradise Spa specifically for Sophie (knowing well she's popular), and was hit to a wait time. He showed me the other girl and I was like fuck it since I'm already there. I've walked out on numerous amounts of chicks based off of initial impressions and I should've done the same here. Ended up wasting $60 and I'll tell you how. Fellas beware of this girl. For starters she isn't even the one in he photo. Like at all, there are no resemblances. She's boring, speaks 0 English, not attractive and has an attitude I have no idea why. Maybe people gass her head up think she's hot shit? So anyways I get undressed and she stars with the worst CBJ ever, like barely licking the tip twice, then she said "hurry up let's go", and turned around for doggy while I was still soft. I'm like?? I thought she was joking or some shit. She refused to blow me again talking about it's not my fault you can't get hard, and that time was up. I'm baffled lmaooo I never had shit like that happen to me in my life. Basically scammed me. I took the L, she got dressed and was like "you need to pay another ticket to see other girl" I got dressed and got tf out of there. The bouncer dude told me he will make it up to me. 0/10 LOL, crazy thing is that this is the same girl I walked out on before, but just decided to be nice and try her this time. Anyways I took the L so that you guys don't have to. Pissed off I got scammed, I went to Angelo's to see Ana (a girl I actually wanted to see), and had a great fuckin time.

ArabicKing
03-01-22, 09:24
Brenda gave me that fire look and we started talking about life. I spoke to her in Spanish she was happy. I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Brenda said duro or suave I was like Duro. She said doggy and we was shifting positions like crazy it was like a sex movie in action. I finished in 45 minutes with her and was resting. Why'all really yesterday been seeing lot of new flavors thanks god I bought 1 card and saw that I couldn't go anywhere else so I bought more rested for 15 min went to the next. I was like a machine dead ass I needed to smash real badly.

Service -10.

Girl-10.

Extra -Yes.

LueVee420
03-01-22, 11:02
Anyone's with princess experience? I really like dark meetanf about to try this beautiful. Thanks.I've had her like 4 times, but the last time I had her was not it, I didn't like her vibes last time she didn't seem into it I think she's not happy being a hoe.

ArabicKing
03-01-22, 11:16
Theirs ads are always on megapersonal and escortalligator.

DH doesn't accept my calls or texts for whatever reason. What's the best way to contact? I've used the number on the ads.

ReckonGuys
03-01-22, 12:06
I've had her like 4 times, but the last time I had her was not it, I didn't like her vibes last time she didn't seem into it I think she's not happy being a hoe.Thanks for the answer, I really planning to try her this week I would let you guys know my experience. Also there is a few more black lady's in the list can't wait to go back to DH.

MeanMark456
03-01-22, 12:34
I've had her like 4 times, but the last time I had her was not it, I didn't like her vibes last time she didn't seem into it I think she's not happy being a hoe.None of these chicas are happy being a hoe bro its just some are better actors than others and can pull it off LOL, they got kids, husbands, families to support back home and come here to work, get paid and eventually go back home.

JohnMadden1990
03-01-22, 16:20
Provider's Name: Paola.

Date of Visit: 02/24.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 mins+20 tip=60 total.

When I got in on Thursday night and seen a bunch of new faces, I was unsure of who I was going to pick. So I got my tickets and took a seat to scout out which of the new talent had the fattest ass. Once this new girl named Paola stood up in her red dress, my choice was easy. Paola is a young slim thick Venezuelan and Colombian girl who also speaks perfect English. It wasn't until we were in the room that she got naked and I seen her assets at their finest. She did some weird bounty shit where she sucked me through the paper towel. It felt good so I wasn't complaining. As she went faster I did feel a little bit of teeth and had to tell her to slow it down because I got more cards if necessary. Luckily for me she listened, understood and sucked me until I was fully erect. Paola then hopped on top for cg and her pussy felt warm and tight, however her riding skills weren't the best or so I thought. I said let's go to doggy where that arch was real nice and she threw it back as I got a good rhythm going. She even massaged my balls from behind as I pounded her in that position. Then we went to mish, but I tired out quickly as I gave it all I had in doggy. I laid back down and asked her to finish me with a CBJ, but Paola had other plans. She said she sucked me already and how I'm going to fuck her without letting her feel my nut in her pussy. I told her it's because I usually finish better like that. She was like "oh don't worry I'm going to make cum, but I want to feel it in my pussy". With that she hopped on top rcg this time and rode the shit out of my dick, making me bust a nice load in her and kept going even after the knock came. I'm like damn you wasn't playing. Paola smiled like "yeah I know what I can do". We cleaned up and got dressed. I gave her a 20 and we hugged before I was on my way. I would definitely see her again, especially now that I know she is a feisty Latina and I know what I'm in for.

BeatSpace91
03-02-22, 17:29
Agreed, I was wondering if Brooklyn has black fast houses like queens has Asians and Latinas.Nah closest you'd get to that are the Afro-latinas at DH.

If it's not streetwalker you're paying a little more.

ArabicKing
03-03-22, 00:07
I saw Poala my god I treated myself to 1 hour and she took me to her room. I spoke to her in Spanish she was happy. I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Poala said duro or suave I was like Duro. She said doggy and we was shifting positions like crazy it was like a sex movie in action. I finished in 45 minutes with her and was resting.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

LueVee420
03-03-22, 18:52
Seen her a couple times never gave her a card, how is she?

Chicken278
03-03-22, 19:08
Theirs ads are always on megapersonal and escortalligator.I got the same problem with DH. Checked Megapersonal and Escortalligator and they don't pick their number. Is there another number besides the one that ends in 4427?.

JohnMadden1990
03-03-22, 23:35
Seen her a couple times never gave her a card, how is she?I've had her many times. She ain't even my type but she's a cutie who knows how to work her little ass.

CyberSin3000
03-04-22, 00:02
Unenthusiastic, no touching and nothing. It's as if standing to just put your dick at a glory hole and hoping that you get some reaction from these women. Even talking during the session with people outside the door. Think I will stick with Angelos.

ArabicKing
03-04-22, 01:03
They don't pick the phone up you will get a automated text message from them and that's how you go. Sorry for any inconvenience but we're here to help.

I got the same problem with DH. Checked Megapersonal and Escortalligator and they don't pick their number. Is there another number besides the one that ends in 4427?.

CalderonJay
03-04-22, 01:13
Seen her a couple times never gave her a card, how is she?My fav. No extras but got that grip.

ArabicKing
03-04-22, 09:25
I can go with her 3 4 5 6 times she is a legend.

Seen her a couple times never gave her a card, how is she?

Jackie57
03-04-22, 22:37
I came from dollshouse and the girls beside the hatian one was very professional a older latima with blue or green eyes very good go see her when yall have the chance have no idea why they have that horrible hatian girl working there for.

ArabicKing
03-06-22, 01:34
Amazing Time at dh today bought 8 cards 2 for each literally first saw Zara she has an amazing personality went from doggy to backshots was epic it was like a movie. Then I took my Red Bull and gave my card to poala was killing her like crazy I was like mami kei culaso like overall I had the best of the best experience with them. They had sangria today was giving it out to the customers and the service was really lit. The quality of the place is amazing. I called 5 of homeboys. They all worked in aviation and they all pulled up to buy a card and my pilot friend he landed just know and told him to have some fun at the land of casa de munecas where dreams turn into reality! DH IS THE BEST Hands Down all the reviews and love they show to their clients and my friends were really happy.

Service. SUPER AWESOME.

Quality-SUPER FIRE.

Sex- SUPER FANTABLIS AMAZING.

Mridka
03-06-22, 03:02
Brodie theirs lots of other joints Like Dh where you got 8 girls to choose, you have Russo where they always got premium girls their their VIP bro you want quality spend quality money.Yo bro you don't mind passing how to contact those other places, I gone to Dh, paradise spa and casa de melody but I want to check out other places.

Jackie57
03-06-22, 20:44
There is a dark skinned Colombian that works there charming personality great body go see her 8 f you have the chance.

ArabicKing
03-07-22, 10:17
You can find it in mega but my preference is DH you see a lot of new flavors there and know the summer is coming all the girls are coming back from their country.

Yo bro you don't mind passing how to contact those other places, I gone to Dh, paradise spa and casa de melody but I want to check out other places.

ArabicKing
03-07-22, 10:18
Her name goes by princess she got the Nicki Minaj cake I almost got lost.

There is a dark skinned Colombian that works there charming personality great body go see her 8 f you have the chance.

Jackie57
03-07-22, 13:02
Her name goes by princess she got the Nicki Minaj cake I almost got lost.Yeah service is great.

JohnMadden1990
03-07-22, 17:20
There is a dark skinned Colombian that works there charming personality great body go see her 8 f you have the chance.Michelle I think is who you're speaking of?

JohnMadden1990
03-07-22, 17:21
Her name goes by princess she got the Nicki Minaj cake I almost got lost.Princess is Haitian though.

JohnMadden1990
03-07-22, 17:47
Today they got 4 new ladies in; 2 Mexicanas Alondra & Leilany and a Dominicana called Catrina & a Colombiana named Samantha. I got my eyes on Leilany and Catrina as they seem to have the fattest asses out of the new bunch. Can't wait to go check them out soon. Also 3 other valid returning all-stars; Zara, Vida and Paola are in today as well. Here's the pictures for anyone interested.

Blingz
03-08-22, 22:51
Went to DH last night, saw Samantha, the newest girl at DH. Short petite light skin Colombian. Did 1 card with her = 10 mins. Very pretty in the face, 9/10 face wise nice red lips and eyes with big lashes on, body is ok, pussy tight. I went for bbj for 50 extra, definitely worth it. Used a lot of saliva, real sloppy and deepthroat. She could have definitely finished me off bbj if she wanted like sheeesh LOL but she put the cover on, got on top started riding me and then we did mish and doggy. Kept going for kisses didn't seem like she was really with it LOL either way, we used up all the time which wasn't much but enough to get my nut off. Right when the door knocked. Overall had a good time can't complain, good for a nice quick bang. She said she's down for Greek for 100 extra. Bit much for me just letting ya know incase yall some Greek freaks with a cute petite girl can't go wrong.

WeaponX
03-08-22, 23:09
After recovering from my battle Lulu, I was ready for another round with one of my favorites. Paola, Michelle, Deborah, Lulu, Candy, Camila, Karen, Kayla, and then I saw her my beautiful DR model, Jenny. I told her to prepare yourself and she smiled and said I've been waiting for another round with you. Then we immediately headed to her danger room.

We got in and she played some music. She was like I'm ok with you seeing my sister (Lulu). Just make sure you see me first next time. Then she attacked my face with her lips. After a few figure 4 lip locks, she removed her armor and got to her knees and began to suction me off. She was aggressive and fast but I was in danger of finishing fast so I had her slow down the suction and tongue action. After a few minutes I put her in her back and went for mish. I started to stroke her deep with her legs on my shoulders and started to drill her as hard as I could. At the same time I leaned over to suck on her natural chest cannons with her nice brown nipples. I then switched her over to cg and began to slam her ass on me until she tapped out. Then I put her in k9 and the view of her soft tan skinned ass made my rage rise to maximum levels. It wasn't too much longer until I unleashed all my rage in her dreamcatcher. We chatted some more before we left and made sure that I was cleaned up and satisfied. Always love it when they care about their performance. After I left the danger room, Candy put her hand out and rubbed on my meat trying to coax me into a battle. Unfortunately I had no more rage left for her. But perhaps next time. Her is tight.

ArabicKing
03-09-22, 14:36
Their 6-7 girls a day in dh so you can have fun enjoy there theirs also VIP also Russos Their off Grand Central Fire Joint.

I've explored a lot of different providers but I have yet to find a sexy black woman, mostly been seeing Spanish and Asians. Can anyone PM any recommendations?.

ArabicKing
03-09-22, 14:39
Yes sir Today was a really special day for me. I actually had a amazing experience with Leilani's Aka HoneyBun. Well let's start this today was my off day and was like let me go visit the land of Dolls aka Casa De Munecas. Lelilana gave me that fire look and we started talking about life. I spoke to her in Spanish she was happy. I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Leliani was like really happy with her personality my god she is such. An amazing person I was so happy with her. The love and support she showed me I was kind of sad was stressed and she has her Thank you Dh and management for the amazing experience for my day off This is my review for you guys. Thank you Casa De Munecas For the Amazing Experience. Well I'm glad to say it's amazing over here I feel like home with all these new girls arriving. My pilot friend came today was like thank you for making my day.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

JohnMadden1990
03-09-22, 17:31
Provider's Name: Nikki.

Date of Visit: 03/07.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 minutes+20 tip=60 total.

On Monday night, I had dinner with a few friends at Taco Bell and then we decided to go burn some calories at DollHouse. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to see all the new faces and ethnicities. There was Nikki, Leilany, Samantha, Alondra, Catrina and some familiar faces such as Zara and Vida as well. Before we got in, we all agreed to choose a different new one to see who would be worth seeing again later in the week. I gave my ticket to a slim thick Dominicana named Nikki. She lead me upstairs to the deluxe suite and we exchanged pleasantries as she told me she spoke some English. I put on some music which she liked and started twerking that ass on me. She even let me hug and kiss her neck and shoulders from behind. From just this foreplay alone, I was already getting hard and figured I was in for a good time. I laid down and she started giving me a slow, but wet CBJ at first with some hands. I told her I like it with no hands and don't be scared. Nikki smiled at me and was like "scared? Oh no papi". With that she started going in without the hands and I could tell she knew what she was doing. I had to stop her and have her get on top for cg before I bust from the blowjob. She knew how to ride pretty well and put in decent effort, however I knew I needed to see that ass in doggy style. Once she bent over and arched, I was in heaven and going to get exactly what I came for. Somehow her pussy felt even tighter in this position and I went to pound town. Meanwhile Nikki was moaning, throwing it back and holding onto the pillow for dear life. I knew I was hitting it right because if she was acting, well then she is real good at that too. I kinda tired myself out and laid back down as she mounted me again, but for reverse cowgirl this time. It was ok, however doggy seemed be her favorite position. So I asked her to just finish me off with a CBJ. Nikki changed the rubber and went at it without any hesitation, even wetter and deeper than before. I definitely busted a nice load. Honestly I probably should've extended, but I had my people's waiting on me. After rcg, she even suggested we do mish and said she likes that I know how to fuck strong. She told me alot of other guys finished quick. I asked her how long she would be in for and she said most likely until Friday. I told her I definitely got to see you again soon for more time which she was happy about and thanked me for that. We hugged, I tipped her and was on my way. I left that room sweaty, but satisfied after a good session. I would definitely recommend Nikki, if Dominican milfs with fat asses are your thing.

Giants77
03-09-22, 17:42
How late are the 2 open until usually?

JohnMadden1990
03-09-22, 18:09
How late are the 2 open until usually?8 and 245 respectively.

WeaponX
03-13-22, 10:21
After seeing one of my favorites in Jenny, I had the urge for another round. I returned to the DH academy to scout the talent available. There were Candy, who pulled on my face and really desires another round with me, Camila, Karla, Karen, Lucero who's one of my favorites, Vida, who's stacked, Catrina who's gorgeous beyond words. Looks similar to Roselyn Sanchez, Colombian Zoe, but I laid eyes on an reserved Daniella. Light skinned, long wavy black hair, slim thick body. I picked her and she smiled and we went into her Danger room.

We chatted for a little bit to get comfortable and then she she removed her armor and began to suction me off with a nice CBJ. She paid special attention to give me some nice DT action with plenty of eye contact. She touched my chest while she kept sucking until I was ready to strike. I put her on her back and the box was real tight. With every strike, she felt it and her body kept vibrating to my moves. After a few minutes I put her in K9 and began to pound as hard as I could. She can take a pounding and the view of her in K9 with the nice kiss tattoo on her right cheek. She knew how to work her box and I was close to the finish. I put her on her back again and stroke her. Her faces and moans along with her techniques made me unleash my rage on her dreamcatcher.

She was very accommodating and cared to make sure that I had a good time. More talent could learn from her when it comes to making an immediate impact.

WeaponX
03-13-22, 11:16
After recovering from my battle with Daniella. I was going to leave but then Catrina came over and smiled at me. We chatted and to my delight, she's very English friendly. Best of all, she has a sexy accent and a resemblance to actress Roselyn Sanchez. I felt the rage returning as we kept talking so I immediately selected her and went upstairs to her Danger Room.

We chatted some more and then she removed her armor she said I have a lot of energy and I'm going to show you what I got. She danced on me so seductively and asked me to lay down. She then got on the bed and crawled slowly and began to prepare me. She's very clean and professional. She takes extra care to provide a clean experience for her challengers. She then began to suction me off and at first it felt subpar. But she said be patient, I'm just getting started. Then she tied up her hair into a ponytail and began to really go to work. She picked up the pace with her mouth. Worked the edges and went deep without ever losing eye contact. Unfortunately she doesn't do extras but her technique was excellent so I enjoyed it regardless. Especially her DT skills. I was more than ready to strike so I told her to get on top and ride me and we did multiple variations of cg. I was enjoying that tight box along with her beautiful face looking at me when she wasn't moaning. I put her in mish because once again, she's beautiful and like the faces she makes when I'm inside her dreamcatcher. After a few minutes, we transitioned to k9 and the view along with how she was throwing it back on me almost made me finish right there. But I held strong and then placed her on her side and began drilling her and she grabbed the back of my leg allowing me to go in deeper until I I unleashed all my rage in her dreamcatcher. She took great care to clean me up and made sure I was relaxed before we said our goodbyes.

Pictures do not do Catrina justice as to how hot she is. Definitely worth at least one round. I would've went for round 2 but between Daniella and Catrina, I had no more rage left.

LueVee420
03-14-22, 07:36
After recovering from my battle with Daniella. I was going to leave but then Catrina came over and smiled at me. We chatted and to my delight, she's very English friendly. Best of all, she has a sexy accent and a resemblance to actress Roselyn Sanchez. I felt the rage returning as we kept talking so I immediately selected her and went upstairs to her Danger Room.

We chatted some more and then she removed her armor she said I have a lot of energy and I'm going to show you what I got. She danced on me so seductively and asked me to lay down. She then got on the bed and crawled slowly and began to prepare me. She's very clean and professional. She takes extra care to provide a clean experience for her challengers. She then began to suction me off and at first it felt subpar. But she said be patient, I'm just getting started. Then she tied up her hair into a ponytail and began to really go to work. She picked up the pace with her mouth. Worked the edges and went deep without ever losing eye contact. Unfortunately she doesn't do extras but her technique was excellent so I enjoyed it regardless. Especially her DT skills. I was more than ready to strike so I told her to get on top and ride me and we did multiple variations of cg. I was enjoying that tight box along with her beautiful face looking at me when she wasn't moaning. I put her in mish because once again, she's beautiful and like the faces she makes when I'm inside her dreamcatcher. After a few minutes, we transitioned to k9 and the view along with how she was throwing it back on me almost made me finish right there. But I held strong and then placed her on her side and began drilling her and she grabbed the back of my leg allowing me to go in deeper until I I unleashed all my rage in her dreamcatcher. She took great care to clean me up and made sure I was relaxed before we said our goodbyes.

Pictures do not do Catrina justice as to how hot she is. Definitely worth at least one round. I would've went for round 2 but between Daniella and Catrina, I had no more rage left.Good reviews bro deff got to check her out, I went the other day to see Vida & saw all the hood talent I didn't know who was who but they looked good.

LaFlame94
03-14-22, 17:32
Quick question for the DH regulars. Can we actually take our time choosing what girls we want or do we have to quickly get to it. I've seen some guys wait but I've never waited more than a minute choosing. Any insight? I lowkey feel pressured to pixk the girls that flirt with me while I'm choosing.

JohnMadden1990
03-14-22, 19:53
Good reviews bro deff got to check her out, I went the other day to see Vida & saw all the hood talent I didn't know who was who but they looked good.Vida is a sexy ass, Top Tier Dominicana who knows how to treat a man.

JohnMadden1990
03-14-22, 20:03
Quick question for the DH regulars. Can we actually take our time choosing what girls we want or do we have to quickly get to it. I've seen some guys wait but I've never waited more than a minute choosing. Any insight? I lowkey feel pressured to pixk the girls that flirt with me while I'm choosing.They allow the guys who get 2 or more cards to wait, however short stay guys got to pick from whichever girls are available. That's why I always get 2 cards minimum.

Manhattan843
03-14-22, 21:25
Hi Gentlemen's. I'm new here. Where or how I can find this DH? Do I need make a appointment before?

MeanMark456
03-14-22, 21:39
Quick question for the DH regulars. Can we actually take our time choosing what girls we want or do we have to quickly get to it. I've seen some guys wait but I've never waited more than a minute choosing. Any insight? I lowkey feel pressured to pixk the girls that flirt with me while I'm choosing.The times I've gone I paid the hh and always picked chick quick, I guess I lucked out and the chick looked good for me so no need to wait LOL.

JohnMadden1990
03-15-22, 01:40
Hi Gentlemen's. I'm new here. Where or how I can find this DH? Do I need make a appointment before?Escortalligator.com or Listcrawler. Eu.

ZackNYC
03-16-22, 19:26
Hey guys I got a question since I'm interested in going dh. I wonder once I get to the house do I just stand in front the door and they let me in or do I just ring a door bell.

ArabicKing
03-16-22, 22:08
You can wait bro this house is you like your choice bro.

Quick question for the DH regulars. Can we actually take our time choosing what girls we want or do we have to quickly get to it. I've seen some guys wait but I've never waited more than a minute choosing. Any insight? I lowkey feel pressured to pixk the girls that flirt with me while I'm choosing.

ArabicKing
03-16-22, 22:09
Stand in front they will open the door. You will see the land of fuego mamis.

Hey guys I got a question since I'm interested in going dh. I wonder once I get to the house do I just stand in front the door and they let me in or do I just ring a door bell.

JohnMadden1990
03-17-22, 01:16
Hey guys I got a question since I'm interested in going dh. I wonder once I get to the house do I just stand in front the door and they let me in or do I just ring a door bell.First one LOL.

LaFlame94
03-19-22, 17:38
She actually rejected me one day but she didn't the next time. I'm just curious to how she deals with everyone else.

ArabicKing
03-20-22, 13:07
Alexa is mad cool I love her like when I saw her she speaks fluent English and she got the body of Kim Kardashian.

She actually rejected me one day but she didn't the next time. I'm just curious to how she deals with everyone else.

LueVee420
03-21-22, 10:08
She actually rejected me one day but she didn't the next time. I'm just curious to how she deals with everyone else.She is very sexy, I like her face even tho she got some acne LOL, had her a couple of times as quicky put that ass on top & doggy she's straight up business no talkin no feelings straight up cold LOL but didn't know she spoke English till I Hurd her talking to the ticket.

CalderonJay
03-21-22, 15:52
Provider's Name: Karen.

Date of Visit: 3/21/2022.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 minutes + 20 tip.

Contact info: easy to find on list crawler.

Went over the the OG doll house this morning. I like to go to these places early so I am one of the first dates of the day. The last few times they have been opening around 11:30 FYI. Girls are still getting ready and shit so I waited till about 11:45. A few girls were ready right away but I was there for Karen. She is a shorter girl with a cute face. Not your typically Latina provider because she doesn't have big assets but she is still cute. A little bit of a gut but I wouldn't go as far as saying she is fat. Her chest is small and ass is average. A few tips she speaks zero English and she doesn't do BBBJ. I am not sure about other extras bc I don't speak fluent Spanish. Throw on the rubber and off to the CBJ. Pretty good CBJ, a few little tricks, deep throat and def takes her time. No kissing the balls but overall good CBJ. She asked if I only got one card and I told her yes so we got to it. She wasn't being rude about it just respecting that we only had 10 minutes which I appreciate. I wanted to suck on her tits but the bra doesn't come off until you agree to tip her 20. Which is fine bc she was probably getting that anyway. This was defiantly the highlight of the session. She rides like a champ kissing my nipples while she's on top. Almost busted there but I wanted to hit it mish. While changing positions she tried to finish with a HJ but I told her I wanted to keep fucking her. Got on top for a few minutes and then blew in the bag. She told me to relax and cleaned me up. Small gesture but always a nice touch. Overall good session. She can ride like a champ and service was nice. I think it would be better if I could speak Spanish but still a good time.

Service - 8.

Looks - 7.

Head - 8.

Body - 6.

T&A - 6.

LueVee420
03-21-22, 16:25
How is she!?

JohnMadden1990
03-21-22, 22:18
How is she!?She a baddie, but from the PR girls I actually like Tina better.

Jackie57
03-22-22, 01:17
I noticed all the ads on sumosearch is practically the same I wonder if they copy and paste from one another.

MackDaddyChris
03-22-22, 02:34
Went to DH a while ago and had fun with Jazmin. Her head game was strong and overall her body had a nice feel. She gave me an extra ten minutes to finish with her since I didn't want it to end. Perfect ass and tits, definitely would've gone back if I had the time. I haven't been in DH in a while so if anyone can dm me where I can find her that would be great. Also numbers to fast houses would be great.

LueVee420
03-22-22, 08:30
She a baddie, but from the PR girls I actually like Tina better.I haven't seen her yet LOL she always busy I guess, ohh Yeaa Tina is a baddie!

JohnMadden1990
03-22-22, 11:46
Provider's Name: Daniela.

Date of Visit: 03/12.

After missing out on Daniela the previous visit due to the high volume of guys waiting for her, I knew I had to come earlier to see her on Saturday night. I gave her a ticket and followed her to the front room. She remembered me too and asked why I didn't wait for her last night. I told her I knew she was going to be tired after all those guys. Daniela smiled and said "ok today I'm ready for you". I liked how it was my first time with her, but she still knew how to make me feel comfortable. I put on some music and she danced on me for a bit, letting me feel up her body. She then dropped to her knees to suck me off. I let her do her thing until I got weak in the knees and had to lay down. She kept going until I was up and then stopped because she wanted to fuck. I told her nahhh keep sucking it. She said some shit about the time being short and I had to tell her "look you going to keep sucking me until I'm ready and if they knock, I'll extend or if I bust before then I'll tip you good. " With that Daniela had no further objections, she blew me real smooth and deep until I busted. She cleaned me and was all smiles. I told her I seen why she had a line yesterday and she laughed. I said next time I need two cards and a bbj. Daniela agreed and said she would prefer that as well. As I was getting dressed, she asked me for a tip which I explained to her I always do if I am treated right. However I had to let her know that it's a turn-off to ask and if she treats guys good, most will tip her. Daniela apologized and said she's kinda new to this work. I gave her a 20 and asked when she will be back which she said she's taking one week off and will most likely be back the following week. I heard she got a tight kitty and am looking forward to see her for round two.

JohnMadden1990
03-22-22, 11:48
Went to DH a while ago and had fun with Jazmin. Her head game was strong and overall her body had a nice feel. She gave me an extra ten minutes to finish with her since I didn't want it to end. Perfect ass and tits, definitely would've gone back if I had the time. I haven't been in DH in a while so if anyone can dm me where I can find her that would be great. Also numbers to fast houses would be great.Reviews would be great as well.

AssAddict
03-23-22, 17:03
Went nice and early to see what Zoe was about and to my surprise she was already taken. I waited about 20 minutes and she made her away out the room behind the waiting area and I handed her my card. Look wise she is a pretty girl and has a really big fake ass which is what 99% of the girls in the DH Academy have. LOL. She was really quiet and barely spoke. Started off with a CBJ that lasted about 2 minutes. Solid 3/10 with barely any sucking going on. We started out missionary and then switched to doggy and was she was quiet the whole time which was a little weird. I told her to switch back to doggy and she complied. Finished in the bag and off I went. The whole session lasted about 20 minutes and she barely said a word only to ask if I was done after about 5 minutes of doggy. She was nice, definitely no attitude. However I wouldn't repeat and would say she was not worth the wait. However there was this really pretty chica I saw when I was leaving that really caught my eye. Light skin with long straight black hair. She had an amazing body and looked sexy with her heels on. She was eating at the time and I was running short on time. Will definitely be going back to see her. As always with DH, it always feels like I'm being watched but I decided that I had to see what Zoe was about and now have to finish the mission and see what that other chica is about.

BlueLegend
03-23-22, 22:52
Went nice and early to see what Zoe was about and to my surprise she was already taken. I waited about 20 minutes and she made her away out the room behind the waiting area and I handed her my card. Look wise she is a pretty girl and has a really big fake ass which is what 99% of the girls in the DH Academy have. LOL. She was really quiet and barely spoke. Started off with a CBJ that lasted about 2 minutes. Solid 3/10 with barely any sucking going on. We started out missionary and then switched to doggy and was she was quiet the whole time which was a little weird. I told her to switch back to doggy and she complied. Finished in the bag and off I went. The whole session lasted about 20 minutes and she barely said a word only to ask if I was done after about 5 minutes of doggy. She was nice, definitely no attitude. However I wouldn't repeat and would say she was not worth the wait. However there was this really pretty chica I saw when I was leaving that really caught my eye. Light skin with long straight black hair. She had an amazing body and looked sexy with her heels on. She was eating at the time and I was running short on time. Will definitely be going back to see her. As always with DH, it always feels like I'm being watched but I decided that I had to see what Zoe was about and now have to finish the mission and see what that other chica is about.Zoe was trash for me, smh.

BusSit69
03-24-22, 22:45
I just saw the new ad for dh they got couple of new girls. Why'all got to visit land of DH. Woopty! Dh Can make everyone day. Just for 40 $ you get to see your favorite candies. Everyone it's a real nice.You're telling me, for $40 you can bang these chix, plus tips?? Dollhouse.

Lama777
03-25-22, 14:05
Stopped by at The DH this week. I saw Tina the big booty PR chica. Her pics are amazing and so was the service in the room. Did doggie and mish and she ended it with a fire CBJ at the end. Tipped her at the end and I was out my way. The latest pics of her with Zoe and Vida sticking up their asses is killer. Must see!

Bestia7
03-29-22, 10:13
Greeting Mongers. Long time forum user on multiple accounts. On Monday March 28, I went to the doll house for the first time. Booty here, booty there, booty all over the place. I picked the Dominican chica named Liss. She about 5'7 blonde hair thick curvy shape with big booty. With a size 9 feet. The way she was bouncing moving her hips and walking to the door made me hard instantly.

All in all I had a great time.

JohnMadden1990
03-29-22, 13:09
Greeting Mongers. Long time forum user on multiple accounts. On Monday March 28, I went to the doll house for the first time. Booty here, booty there, booty all over the place. I picked the Dominican chica named Liss. She about 5'7 blonde hair thick curvy shape with big booty. With a size 9 feet. The way she was bouncing moving her hips and walking to the door made me hard instantly.

All in all I had a great time.Damn I want to try her soon too.

Bestia7
03-29-22, 13:46
Greeting Mongers,

On Tuesday March 29, I went to the doll house. I picked the Black Dominican chica named Chanty. She about 5'6 black hair curvy shape with big booty. With a size 8 in a half pedicured feet. She had this sexy seductive walk in her heels with her hips jirrating that only doll house girls know how to do. It gives me butterflys in my stomach and makes me so weak and makes my mouth water. When I walked in the room, she backed her booty up on my ICBM missile and it rose up instantly. I slapped her booty harder than The Fresh Prince of Bel air slapped Pookie at the Oscars. I seized her and jumped on the bed with her. I sniffed her from head to toe. Than we got right to business. Multiple positions 69 position Bicycle Pump, eagle position Supporting Raise than finally I finished in doggystle. She said "000 Papitto" Right at my climax I grunted harder than when white people were cavemen living as wildmen in the bushes of europe during the so called dark ages when the Moors aka black people ruled. I had to release! The Contact me for Patreon videos to see for yourself.

All in all I had a great time.

I'm going to make this Doll house spot my monger home.

I just hope there are no midget arab plants working for the FBI to build a case on this spot to take it away. That would be a downer. Always getting busted is a sign that the management has a federalis operative.

But do not mind my crazy thoughts.

After my session I thought about it. Alot of these so called Dominicans that are black including the mixed looking ones that say "me no blanc me dumbminicoon are just Haitian coons! There parents or grandparents just crossed the border. The contrast is crazy self love to self hate gain respect from the West and their slave aka Thieves!

More shill reviews to come in the future.

JohnMadden1990
03-29-22, 17:03
Provider's Name: Lucy.

Date of Visit: 03/26.

Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 minutes+20 tip=100 total.

Last Saturday night, I visited DollHouse and decided to check out this new Dominican MILF named Lucy. She is tall and slim with a bubble butt and some tattoos. I gave her a card and she led me upstairs to the deluxe suite. Once inside I put on some music and we exchanged pleasantries. Lucy was all smiles and started dancing on me, allowing me to feel up on her whole body. From her energy, I figured I was in for a good time. I laid down on the bed for her to give me a nice CBJ. It was sensual, but she wasn't scared to go deep once I guided her head a bit. She also didn't stop until I told her too. Girls always gain points with me for that as I hate that dumb shit where some of them keep stopping before you are fully hard. After five minutes or so, I told her to get on top for cg. I had to tell her to take out her titties as I wanted to see them bounce which she did with no objections. Her riding skills weren't the best, however her tits were soft and squeezable. We moved over to doggy shortly after and she knew how to arch well enough. I started with a slow stroke game, however I picked up the pace and noticed that's when she started to run just a bit. So I slowed it back down to her liking and she was moaning lightly, enjoying the D I guess. That's when the dreaded knock came and I had to extend as there was no way I was leaving the session with no nut. Lucy then switched the rubber and got me hard again as I still wanted to fuck her in missionary. After a few minutes in that position, I asked that she finish me off with a combination of titfucking and CBJ. Now I must say even though there was a language barrier, Lucy knew exactly what I meant and did just that. We cleaned up and got dressed. She told me she would be in at least another week. I tipped and thanked her for a good time before we hugged and I was on my way. I must say when I first seen I wasn't really expecting much, however Lucy is experienced and will make sure you get exactly what you came for.

BeatSpace91
03-30-22, 13:46
Has anyone got any word on her or is she living it up in DR?

JohnMadden1990
03-30-22, 20:03
Has anyone got any word on her or is she living it up in DR?Hope she returns soon. She is a real gem who knows how to treat a man good.

LapGod
03-31-22, 15:21
No more Tina in DH?

JohnMadden1990
03-31-22, 19:37
No more Tina in DH?Not at the moment. But she said maybe her and Zoe will be back in a month or so.

JohnMadden1990
04-03-22, 16:56
Provider's Name: Maribel.

Date of Visit: 04/02.

Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 mins+20 tip=100 total.

When I got into the house last night, I was able to spot Maribel by her huge knockers and she even flashed me a smile when I walked in. It wasn't too busy and after grabbing my cards, I knew exactly who I was going with. I handed her one card to start off and she led me to the garage. I was happy to learn early that she spoke English and liked my music too. Maribel asked me what I like and I told her I want a long BJ and I'll tell you when I'm ready to fuck. She like so why only one card? I'm like because I got to see if you worth more than that. She asked me if I want bbj or CBJ, but I chose the latter as I wasn't yet aware of her skills. With that Maribel started giving me a deep hands free CBJ that got me hard in no time and had me fighting hard not to nut. Finally I told her to hop on top for cg and take out those melons. I felt and squeezed on them as she rode for a bit. Then we went to mish and once I got a good stroke game in, Maribel leg locked me in and said "you making me real hot baby". The dreaded knock came and of course I gave her a second card. We got to doggy, however I tired myself out and just opted for her to finish me with the BJ. Maribel did just that and as I was busting, she did some crazy trick to keep my nut flowing like a fountain. Then she asked me was she worth it. I said hell yeah. She cleaned me up and I asked her for a massage for the remainder of the time. Maribel didn't mind and actually got some strong hands as well. I asked her how long she would be in for and she said probably two weeks. I tipped her a Jackson and she gave me a wet kiss. I told her I want more of that next time. Maribel said "ok, nice meeting you and next you better give me two cards at first and we have an even better time". She is a nice, sweet and experienced Colombian MILF with a huge rack who aims to please. Definitely will be seeing her again sooner rather than later.

MidnightG
04-10-22, 10:20
Dollhouse was raided again this past Friday they raided the house and arrested alot of workers and some of the girls even saw one guy in cuffs that looked like a customer.

Undercovers and uniformed cops was everywhere in front of the house.

JohnMadden1990
04-10-22, 18:41
Wow I just seen the ad for today and they have this new big booty Dominicana named Lia in the house this week. That ass looks so delicious and I know I'm going to see how it is in person asap. Also a very underrated Dominican flaquita called Tiffany is back as well. What a great way to start the week off on the right foot.

ArabicKing
04-11-22, 20:22
Another day at dh I be saying dh got the best Colombian booty and Latina Ass I ever had. The girls have the nicest attitude and the softness of her skin is so fire. Mayra She so sweet, like when we got to work I was like playing hopscotch and with her throwing her around like literally the people had to ask is everything okay. The part that was really amazing was when she said Ayy Papi! So Loud! I Burst, soo much.

Customer Service -100.

Respect -100.

Service-100.

Girls -100.

ArabicKing
04-11-22, 20:25
Best 40 $ of 10 min.

You're telling me, for $40 you can bang these chix, plus tips?? Dollhouse.

JohnMadden1990
04-12-22, 03:13
You're telling me, for $40 you can bang these chix, plus tips?? Dollhouse.You damn straight.

BusSit69
04-15-22, 00:44
You damn straight.If I'm ever there, ill check it out. These crazy ladies in Seattle are charging 200/300 for 30 mins. FML!

High Tech $ here and q lot of simps!

JohnMadden1990
04-15-22, 02:35
Provider's Name: Lia.

Date of Visit: 04/11.

So after seeing the picture of this new thick Dominicana called Lia, I had to take time out of my busy schedule to go see her for myself. I gave her one card to start and was glad to see she had a room on the main floor. I went in for a hug and kiss since there was a "GFE" caption in her pic, however she gave me her cheek to kiss instead. I also got a nice firm two hand grip on that ass. She asked me if I wanted music which was a nice change as I usually play the tunes. Lia goes like lay down and let me suck that dick. She gives me a good CBJ for about five minutes or so, all while letting me play with her fat ass and wet pussy. I was beyond ready after that. So she hops on top for cg and puts my hands on her titties asking me if I like that. I'm like hell yeah, but let's move to mish. Now I'm not sure what the issue was here, but I kept slipping out. So I opted for doggy and just as I got a good rhythm going, the dreaded knock came. Lia tried to tell me "that's the time baby". But I'm like "nahhh I want more if you with it" which she was. So with that, I extended a second card and we got right back to it. I'm clapping away at those cheeks and Lia is moaning, talking dirty and throwing it back. But then like halfway into the second card, she starts with that "cum for me baby" shit. That stuff is kinda annoying because if you fucking a regular girl, they don't be saying that. So I'm like fuck it, then you can just suck me off until I nut. Well Lia did just as she was asked and made me bust with her CBJ. We cleaned up, gave her a tip, hug and a kiss before I was on my way. Also before I left I did ask if she was staying in the whole week which she told me she was. Lia has a nice thick body and vibe about her, she also speaks English. So I would definitely like to repeat with her.

Jackie57
04-16-22, 00:54
I read somewhere that dollshouse has a snapchat since there twitter got fried.

JohnMadden1990
04-16-22, 12:34
I see the first day back open after Good Friday, they didn't waste no time in bringing us new talent. They got two new Colombianas; Chanel and Jennifer. Jennifer look like she got a nice fat ass and it's calling my name. Will report back soon and hope you guys do as well. Here is the pics for anyone interested. Happy mongering.

DjangoDread
04-17-22, 11:52
I still have some of you guys PMing me about my post several months ago about cdp sex tapes many of you guys want the Thanos sex tapes. I will send them out if everyone can help me with flagging Thanos Instagram account. Once her Instagram account is down we can have fun and pass around the multiple sex tapes I have of her.

https://www.instagram.com/lablueberry_/I think she went by "Zoe" when I first met her at DH, we linked up else where and she let me record blowing her back out.

https://www.instagram.com/______ishel/

10 secs in and also appears again at 6:30. Enjoy & PM if you have similar.

https://xhamster.com/videos/banging-hoes-in-different-area-codes-xh7ICLV

Jason781
04-17-22, 14:24
I think she went by "Zoe" when I first met her at DH, we linked up else where and she let me record blowing her back out.

https://xhamster.com/videos/banging-hoes-in-different-area-codes-xh7ICLVShorty looks like a baddie.

Damn good shit you got any tapes of other DH girls what about Butterfly?

MMaximus
04-17-22, 14:45
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/79773917/5855635097

Anyone got info on this; seems to good to be true.

Maybe someone took the plunged already?This is the FEDS or the stick up guys.

Jackie57
04-17-22, 16:37
I think she went by "Zoe" when I first met her at DH, we linked up else where and she let me record blowing her back out.

https://xhamster.com/videos/banging-hoes-in-different-area-codes-xh7ICLVI thought the girls at dollhouse don't give out there numbers.

JohnMadden1990
04-17-22, 16:45
Provider's Name: Mayra.

Date of Visit: 04/16.

When I visited Dollhouse last night, I seen this Chilean girl Mayra that I had not saw in a long time. I had seen her once or twice in the past year and while it was good, I can't recall it being anything special. Today was a lot different. I followed Mayra upstairs after handing her one card. Once inside I put some reggaeton jams on and Mayra wasted no time in twerking on my bare dick. She even put both my hands to feel on her titties. I was hard and ready for her CBJ. It was good and got the job done. She did hops on top rcg and starts riding the shit out of me. I like a woman that knows what she's doing and doesn't need any instructions. After a while, I tell her let's go to mish. Once I got a good rhythm going, she starts moaning, pulling me in deeper and locked me in with her legs. This is where we spent most of the session. When I felt the time was right, I even want in for a kiss which was weaved unfortunately. No big deal, maybe she not into that. Once I got tired, I put her in doggy and clapped away at those cheeks with my sweat dripping. I tried to pull her hair a bit too, but she wasn't with that. Anyway I laid back down and she hopped on top for standard cowgirl this time. Mayra's expert riding skills finished me just a few seconds before the dreaded knock. When she felt my cum start flowing, she angled herself a certain way ensuring that her pussy drained every drop. I told her I see why she saved that position for last. Mayra laughed before laying down next to me to cuddle for like a minute before cleaning me up. At that moment I thought about extending, but wasn't confident I would be able to go a second round in that short amount of time. From the start of the session, I thought I would have to extend a second card because of her performance. I would definitely like to repeat a longer session with her because if that's how she do in a short stay, I can only imagine a lengthier session.

LaFlame94
04-18-22, 13:08
Hey guys, have any one of you had a a good experience with Zoe?

She has red hair. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you and stay safe.

JohnMadden1990
04-18-22, 19:59

She has red hair. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you and stay safe.Yes and I should have a review here somewhere. I'll be seeing her for round 4 this evening as well.

LueVee420
04-19-22, 09:00

She has red hair. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you and stay safe.Zoe is thick thighs fat ass & ode cute face, she a good listener & takes it likes a champ doesn't moan much not GFE but still a good nut with that ass on doggy, Vida pussy is way better LOL she's not there rn tho.

LaFlame94
04-20-22, 13:38
Greetings mongers,

Has anyone tried Fernanda? She's Colombian. Just wanted to get some insight before I pick her to see if she's worth it.

Any info is appreciated. Stay safe.

LueVee420
04-20-22, 15:50
She's always on point know how's to treat a guy ooooo man her skills are awesome.

JohnMadden1990
04-21-22, 23:08
Provider's Name: Zoe.

Date of Visit: 04/18.

Last Monday I decided to have a fourth round with Zoe. As it was kinda late and I was unsure of her energy levels at that hour, I began with just one card. Once I got in the room, she let me know that it was good I seen her because she would be leaving on Wednesday. I requested she remove her bra before I began to hug and kiss up on her tanned body a bit. Then I laid down for a wet, lengthy CBJ. She knows me already, so she knows what I like. Her mouth still wet as I remember it. Finally after five minutes or so, I asked her to get on top for cg. She rides good, however doesn't seem to like getting too close. I didn't mind as both my hands was on those cheeks. Then we moved onto mish, where I only got a few strokes in before opting for doggy. That position with Zoe is a sight to see, when she moans and starts to throw it back. As I was enjoying that, the dreaded knock comes which made me go soft. Of course I had to extend as I would never want to leave with a full sack if it's a good session. I even joked with her saying "you not a short stay girl tonight huh". Zoe laughed and said no. I laid back down and asked her to just take her time and finish me with a CBJ. Once I seen her put her hair up, I'm like "oh you about to go in". I wasn't wrong in the least as she started going in deep like I've never experienced in any of my previous three sessions with her. I came pretty quickly and she hopped off to hand me a bounty to clean myself up. Not sure if she don't clean you up or what was with that, but after that BJ I didn't mind. I laid down to relax for the remaining minutes left and even invited Zoe to join me for some cuddling to which she politely declined to. Who knows, maybe next time? I got dressed, gave her twenty tip and we hugged. Before I left, I wished her a safe trip and asked when she would be returning. Zoe said sometime towards the end of May she would see me again. I told her it's a date and we both laughed as I exited her room. A great satisfying time, now that I remembered how to break the ice with as she can appear shy at first. Definitely looking forward to another round with her next month.

JohnMadden1990
04-24-22, 14:41
Provider's Name: Jennifer.

Date of Visit: 04/22.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 mins+10 tip=50 total.

Last Friday when I visited Dollhouse, I had the intention of seeing Tina the Puerto Rican baddie. Although when I arrived she was busy and had people waiting. As I took a seat to wait, this tall Colombian MILF named Jennifer sat next to me and asked me to go with her. I hesitated at first until she grabbed my dick through my pants and I was like fine she wants it, so who am I to tell her no. She lead me upstairs to the deluxe room and seemed to be full of energy which is always a good sign. I tried to make some small talk with her, unfortunately she didn't speak no English. So I laid down and she starting giving me a good fast CBJ. She definitely kept going until I was fully erect without having to be told too. Finally I had her to get on top for cg. Jennifer did as she was asked and started bouncing away. I had to take her titties out her bra and she laughed telling me "bente dollares". I said "yeah sure later if you treat me right". We changed to doggy, but I wasn't really feeling it as she's a skinny chick. I said let's try mish which was a little better. After a few strokes, I started thinking of the time and since I knew how I wanted to finish, I stopped and laid back down for her to finish me with CBJ. Jennifer knew just what I needed and changed the rubber before doing some wild suck and lick combination that had me nut pretty quickly. She cleaned me up, I got dressed and tipped her 10 before I was out the door. I made good timing too because they was on their way up to knock on the door. Not bad if your into tall fit body milfs, but just personally not my type.

Lockey
04-28-22, 02:18
Provider's Name: Zoe.

Date of Visit: 04/18.

Last Monday I decided to have a fourth round with Zoe. As it was kinda late and I was unsure of her energy levels at that hour, I began with just one card. Once I got in the room, she let me know that it was good I seen her because she would be leaving on Wednesday. I requested she remove her bra before I began to hug and kiss up on her tanned body a bit. Then I laid down for a wet, lengthy CBJ. She knows me already, so she knows what I like. Her mouth still wet as I remember it. Finally after five minutes or so, I asked her to get on top for cg. She rides good, however doesn't seem to like getting too close. I didn't mind as both my hands was on those cheeks. Then we moved onto mish, where I only got a few strokes in before opting for doggy. That position with Zoe is a sight to see, when she moans and starts to throw it back. As I was enjoying that, the dreaded knock comes which made me go soft. Of course I had to extend as I would never want to leave with a full sack if it's a good session. I even joked with her saying "you not a short stay girl tonight huh". Zoe laughed and said no. I laid back down and asked her to just take her time and finish me with a CBJ. Once I seen her put her hair up, I'm like "oh you about to go in". I wasn't wrong in the least as she started going in deep like I've never experienced in any of my previous three sessions with her. I came pretty quickly and she hopped off to hand me a bounty to clean myself up. Not sure if she don't clean you up or what was with that, but after that BJ I didn't mind. I laid down to relax for the remaining minutes left and even invited Zoe to join me for some cuddling to which she politely declined to. Who knows, maybe next time? I got dressed, gave her twenty tip and we hugged. Before I left, I wished her a safe trip and asked when she would be returning. Zoe said sometime towards the end of May she would see me again. I told her it's a date and we both laughed as I exited her room. A great satisfying time, now that I remembered how to break the ice with as she can appear shy at first. Definitely looking forward to another round with her next month.Where is DH, tried to find place to get some nice latino booty for me but cannot find address anywhere, maybe dm me.

JohnMadden1990
04-28-22, 09:05
Where is DH, tried to find place to get some nice latino booty for me but cannot find address anywhere, maybe dm me.If you are looking for some nice "Latino booty", may I refer you over to Evolution in Jackson heights, Queens. Here is the link; https://eclubnyc.com.

MidnightG
04-28-22, 09:26
https://www.zetronix.com/hidden-covert-cams.html?purpose=39

Great news did some more homework guys and found spy cameras we can use when we go to cdps these are all some great ones to use. They have keychains, eyeglasses, pens, watches and other body cams. We can record and post the videos on Xhamster.

Lockey
04-28-22, 10:57
If you are looking for some nice "Latino booty", may I refer you over to Evolution in Jackson heights, Queens. Here is the link; https://eclubnyc.com.My bad brother, I mean "Latina booty" need address or contact for DH.

ArabicKing2
05-07-22, 05:30
[Deleted by Admin]

PostInTheChat
05-07-22, 10:43
[Deleted by Admin]

LaFlame94
05-07-22, 18:23
Whats the deal with the short giy at the front door?

Seems like he has an attitude. I wonder if he posted on this fourm before.

JohnMadden1990
05-07-22, 19:24
They got two new Puerto Rican girls named Rubi & Yuli in today. Their asses is looking fat and to my liking in the pics. I definitely plan to go check them out real soon and report back. Wish me luck fellas. I attached the photos for anyone interested as well. Happy mongering.

JohnMadden1990
05-08-22, 16:54
Provider's Name: Ximena.

Date of Visit: 05/06.

This past Friday night, I decided to give Ximena a try. She is a tall thick Colombian MILF and quite experienced as I would soon find out. We got inside the room, she quickly got naked and pulled me in to feel her assets. They was nice and soft too. I laid down for a CBJ which she went crazy and deep on it, not stopping until I told her to ride it. Unfortunately, that's not her strong suit, but I can definitely say the other positions made up for it. We did mish and she took me all in, moaning and digging her nails into my arms as she came. Then we moved to doggy and wow her ass really pops out. I fucked her as hard as I could and worked up a heavy sweat. Ximena was loving it and telling me to keep going harder in Spanish. Just as I was tiring out the knock came and I definitely had to extend. I collapsed on the bed and Ximena began to suck me again, massaging my balls as well. I busted a nice load and she made sure to keep going until I was fully drained. She cleaned me up and I requested a massage for the remainder of the time. I can definitely say she gives a good one as well. Ximena took her time with it going until the knock. As I was getting dressed, I asked how much longer she would be staying to which she replied a while. I let her know I got to see her again, tipped her 20 and we hugged before I was on my way. Worth every penny and a repeat for sure, maybe even more than just two cards next time.

Jackie57
05-14-22, 00:06
https://www.zetronix.com/hidden-covert-cams.html?purpose=39

Great news did some more homework guys and found spy cameras we can use when we go to cdps these are all some great ones to use. They have keychains, eyeglasses, pens, watches and other body cams. We can record and post the videos on Xhamster.I don't think they will be cool with that at all.

Lesizmore03
05-14-22, 16:43
Posted same thing on other forum. Just looking out to my fellow Dudes.

I've been going to DH since they were in Northern (like 7-8 years ago).

And I would say this is the worst experience I've had. So when I chose Alexa we go upstairs & I get undressed, She asks me right away "If I have $20 tip for her" that threw me off big time & I told her No. So she doesn't even give me CBJ & just wants to jerk me off. I tell her to suck it, she said No because I don't have $20 tip. I got so mad and put my clothes on and ended our session right away.

I told her she's bugging and showed her the $200 cash I had in my wallet but I'm not just going to give you a tip before you start the service. That's like going to a restaurant and tipping your waiter before the food comes out. F out of here. Never again. If you want to be a Simp and tip these hoes then go right ahead. I give good tip if they give good service.

Admin2
05-14-22, 23:47
I don't think they will be cool with that at all.Neither will we if the pics get posted here.

A2

Hedon39
05-16-22, 19:46
Looks like she's back in the lineup this week might make the trek out there.

Mrfotns
05-21-22, 07:00
I'm wondering about what the best hours are to go to the DH.

JohnMadden1990
05-27-22, 17:27
Provider's Name: Paulina.

Date of Visit: 05/25.

When I seen that one of the best girls, Paulina had made her return this past Wednesday; I just knew I couldn't wait to see her. I arrived around 11 ish and she was busy, but of course I got two tickets and didn't mind a short wait. Finally she came downstairs and gave me a big hug as I handed her both cards. I jiggled that ass as I followed her upstairs. We got in the room, I put on some music and we were off to the races hugging and making out like long lost lovers. We transitioned over to the bed and got comfortable as she started giving me a nice slow, sensual CBJ with a few tongue tricks as well. Finally I told her to get on top for cg, however I must say this position ain't exactly her strong suit. So we moved to mish, which I know is her favorite. Once I got a good rhythm going, Paulina started moaning, pulling me in to DFK and leg locked me like only she knows how. If we was doing raw, there is no question I would've shot up the club heavy. Feeling like I might bust soon, I told her let's do doggy. I fucked her hard, even doing some anal and slapped that ass, however she was much more vocal in missionary. Also backdoor action isn't really my thing. I debated on going back to mish or just having her finish me with the BJ. I opted for the latter and she put a new rubber, going in deep trying to make me nut. But it wasn't working, so I had to guide her a bit and I nutted shortly after that. However I was a bit disappointed that she didn't keep going as I was cumming like a good girl. I told her after that I think she forgot what I liked because it's been about a year. Paulina apologized and said next time she going to make it up. As we were getting dressed, the dreaded knock came. I tipped her, squeezed that ass once more and we kissed goodbye before I made my exit. She said she plans to stay until July for this tour. Definitely will be seeing her more times over the summer and highly recommend.

JohnMadden1990
05-29-22, 16:53
Provider's Name: Cynthia.

Date of Visit: 05/27.

Wow on Friday, I seen another great talent, Cynthia had made her return to the house. She is a tall slim thick Dominicana MILF with blond curly hair. One thing that I was soon reminded of was that her foreplay was always on point and mind giving kisses either. Once the music was playing, she was throwing that ass and hair back on me before turning around to kiss me and make me suck her tits. At that point I knew I needed to give her my second card as well since I had started with only one. I laid down for a CBJ, but Cynthia took her time with kissing my lips, chest and dick before putting her skills to work. I took as much as I could of that, fighting not to bust early. Then she got on top for cg and showed me she's flexible to kiss still from there as well. We went to mish and she told me "duro papi". She didn't have to tell me twice as I went in deep and hard for her. We go to doggy after a few minutes of that. Cynthia was moaning and throwing it back on me as she really seemed to be into it. After I tired out, she knew just what I needed as she gave me a few bbj sucks before switching the rubber. She made me bust a real nice load too. She cleaned me up and that dreaded knock came not too much later. I gave Cynthia a tip and we kissed goodbye until next time as she does plan to stay for a while. It's been a few months since they had real GFE providers there, however with her and Paulina in now, I say about time.

JustSayinB
05-30-22, 16:56
Where the posting at now bro cause they stopped paying on listcrawlers since weds.

Thought they got raided.

Provider's Name: Cynthia.

Date of Visit: 05/27.

Wow on Friday, I seen another great talent, Cynthia had made her return to the house. She is a tall slim thick Dominicana MILF with blond curly hair. One thing that I was soon reminded of was that her foreplay was always on point and mind giving kisses either. Once the music was playing, she was throwing that ass and hair back on me before turning around to kiss me and make me suck her tits. At that point I knew I needed to give her my second card as well since I had started with only one. I laid down for a CBJ, but Cynthia took her time with kissing my lips, chest and dick before putting her skills to work. I took as much as I could of that, fighting not to bust early. Then she got on top for cg and showed me she's flexible to kiss still from there as well. We went to mish and she told me "duro papi". She didn't have to tell me twice as I went in deep and hard for her. We go to doggy after a few minutes of that. Cynthia was moaning and throwing it back on me as she really seemed to be into it. After I tired out, she knew just what I needed as she gave me a few bbj sucks before switching the rubber. She made me bust a real nice load too. She cleaned me up and that dreaded knock came not too much later. I gave Cynthia a tip and we kissed goodbye until next time as she does plan to stay for a while. It's been a few months since they had real GFE providers there, however with her and Paulina in now, I say about time.

JohnMadden1990
05-31-22, 01:47
Where the posting at now bro cause they stopped paying on listcrawlers since weds. Thought they got raided.Nahhhh check Megapresonals.

JohnMadden1990
05-31-22, 14:50
I see they got in two new Colombianas named Melissa and Camila. They even got a third girl, Linda from Spain in today too. I definitely need to go check out Melissa soon as her ass looking fat and juicy to my liking. Here's the pictures below for anyone interested.

LueVee420
05-31-22, 17:51
I love her cute face sucking on my cock & balls / deep throating & lots of eye contact uffff smash it from the back pussy feels good nice & wet and moans on every stroke! Treat her right my guys.

JohnMadden1990
05-31-22, 22:48
I love her cute face sucking on my cock & balls / deep throating & lots of eye contact uffff smash it from the back pussy feels good nice & wet and moans on every stroke! Treat her right my guys.Yes, sir that's her.

LueVee420
06-02-22, 07:24
Went to Dh the other day saw this older lady, light skined, Like her face looked like an older woman definitely oldest one from the bunch I didn't check her body out because she was sitting I didn't pick her but I'm kinda into milfs LOL if anyone got info on her name or experience let me know!

JohnMadden1990
06-03-22, 18:47
Provider's Name: Melissa.

Date of Visit: 06/01:

On Wednesday night, I decided to go check out the new faces in the house. I began with Melissa by giving her one card and we went upstairs to the room. As we exchanged pleasantries, I put on some music and she started dancing on me. This should be real fun, I thought to myself. I went to pull out her huge tits and as I did, she asked if I'm going to tip her which I told her I will at the end if she treats me right. I was sucking on those tits for quite a while as she was stroking and lightly scratching my bare cock with her long lime green nails. That was definitely something different, but I loved it. Finally I lay down and she asked me if I wanted BBJ or not, but since I didn't know her skills yet I opted for a CBJ. It was decent nothing to write about, but then she started rubbing me in between her tits and I was ready to go. Melissa got on top for cg and damnnn she knows how to ride a dick. Her pussy was nice and tight. The sight of her tits bouncing up and down were magnificent too. Then we did some mish where she let me go in deep and hard, even keeping eye contact the whole time. I thought about going in for a kiss, but didn't want to ruin the session in case she wasn't with it. On to doggy we went and then the dreaded knock came, so I extended a second card to continue. We did standing doggy with her on all fours bent over. She really seemed to be into it throwing it back and moaning too. Once I got tired, I asked her to get back on top, but start riding it slow and then go faster. Melissa knew exactly what I meant and did just that to make me bust a nice load inside while she was on top. She even kept riding until I went limp. We cleaned up and I asked her for a massage as there was like five minutes left. I can definitely say she got pretty strong hands and although it was short, it was good. Shit next time I might need her to do the massage with her tits too. When we was done, Melissa jokingly told me I fuck a lot because most guys don't even last one whole card with her. I made sure that wasn't an issue because I plan to see her again. I tipped her a twenty and she gave me a wet kiss goodbye too. All I could think of was damn I should've went for it in the session, but I definitely let her know I want more of those lips next time around. I'll most likely be seeing her for round two tonight I hope. If your a tit guy, she's definitely the one for you.

Blingz
06-04-22, 13:04
DH DollHouse Review:

Provider's Name: Daniela Colombian & Valery Colombian.

Date of Visit: 06/03.

Donation / Time Spent: 40 - 10 mins each girl so 80 total damage.

Review:

Had me 2 mamasitas at DH last night. Went with Daniela (Colombian) first for 1 card and Valery (Colombian) for 1 card. Both were solid choices, Daniela being the best lookin of the lineup IMO facewise very pretty. Daniela had a nice pussy and belly had a cool tattoo LOL no GFE for me (I asked) even tho my boy said he got DFK from her way back LOL she's cool tho, CBJ, then went on to do mish, doggy, and then back to mish. Her pussy was hella valid was lovin the view in mish. Couldn't bust my nut tbh so I had her just finish me off with HJ. Good session would've been better with GFE with her for sure. Next up, Valery. I wait a while in the living room to recharge and redeem myself from this first session. Handed over the card to Valery once ready. Went into the room all the way in the back. Valery caught me off guard when she told me she actually Colombian and not Dominican like I thought. Turns out she's Jenny the Colombians friend LOL the one from Buenaventura. It was good with her. We were vibin, I went for the kiss and she kinda backed off at first but told her I was going to take care of her LOL gave her a $20 tip then, felt some good vibes from her. At first it was tap kisses and I told her that's not why I'm tipping her for LOL so she just got into it and told me she never kissed anyone. At least she got into it, I needed tongue action and all that LOL. Anyways She has a nice cakey. Phat ass. CBJ was solid. She rode me and then doggy and then mish. Made out in mish and kept going at it there. Couldn't bust I guess because I already busted just few minutes ago before her LOL. But she cool peepz. My first day back to DH was Nice. They had Luz, Cynthia, Paulina and Brenda slim petite back. All solid IMO.

Blingz
06-05-22, 17:19
[Deleted by Admin]

If you guys don't stop shilling on this forum I'm going to take away this thread and start removing all your reviews.

A2

Angelz2
06-06-22, 23:16
Had so much fun with Luz she is amazing great blowjob nice massage. Dollhouse is making a great comeback so many nice new girls there for the summer.

LueVee420
06-07-22, 09:08
Had so much fun with Luz she is amazing great blowjob nice massage. Dollhouse is making a great comeback so many nice new girls there for the summer.Ohhh yea, she's the best love when she tells me "use me" while fucking the shit out of her! Haven't had in a while she's always busy.

Angelz2
06-07-22, 15:50
Yes sir Today was a really special day for me. I actually had a amazing experience with Daniela. Well let's start this today was my off day and was like let me go visit the land of Dolls aka Casa De Munecas. Daniela gave me that fire look and we started talking about life. I spoke to her in Spanish she was happy. I started getting to work she was showing me the moves of life. Daniela was like really happy with her personality my god she is such. An amazing person I was so happy with her. The love and support she showed me I was kind of sad was stressed and she has her Thank you Dh and management for the amazing experience for my day off This is my review for you guys. Thank you Casa De Munecas For the Amazing Experience. Well I'm glad to say it's amazing over here I feel like home with all these new girls arriving.

Customer Service - 100.

Respect - 100.

Service- 100.

Girls - 200.

Angelz2
06-08-22, 09:01
Ohhh yea, she's the best love when she tells me "use me" while fucking the shit out of her! Haven't had in a while she's always busy.Best love now at DH I love her she is such a sweet good person.

Angelz2
06-08-22, 12:21
Alexa my favorite came back from vacation again Her ass is like two basketballs so fun to touch my mouth was dribbling all over those basketballs It was time for Woof Woof style I went steph curry on that booty and took the condom off and shot my free throws in Alexa mouth.

I had a good time and would repeat.

Dollhouse the land of the dolls is the best ever best place to relax after work.

Angelz2
06-09-22, 05:57
Wow DH land of the doll I s amazing now they are back to 24 hours again starting Monday.

LueVee420
06-09-22, 08:11
Alexa my favorite came back from vacation again Her ass is like two basketballs so fun to touch my mouth was dribbling all over those basketballs It was time for Woof Woof style I went steph curry on that booty and took the condom off and shot my free throws in Alexa mouth.

I had a good time and would repeat.

Dollhouse the land of the dolls is the best ever best place to relax after work.Lmfao This guy wild.

LueVee420
06-09-22, 08:25
It was my first time seeing her so I had to give her a try she's Colombian from Cali, she had me lay down as she sucking my cock she has a cute face then we did mish, her pussy felt nice but I had to see that ass in doggy smashed & got a good nut, she was moaning a lot which I like that in a **** she has tattoos by her stomach & kiss lips on her ass she cleaned me up, gave her a tip & I was out leaving the house I saw that old face MILF again sitting, who is that! I want to smash a granny! I know ya know! LOL.

JohnMadden1990
06-09-22, 17:13
Just seen they got three additions to the lineup this week; Monika, Patty and Mona. I'm going to check out Monika real soon as she looks to have the fattest ass out of them. Here's the pics below for anyone else interested as well.

JackMen
06-09-22, 23:44
Do the girls there still act funny with the tickets and who they see.

Angelz2
06-10-22, 09:40
Do the girls there still act funny with the tickets and who they see.No land of the dolls is open to everyone every flavor and size the girls don't act funny girls are loving sweethearts just like my Alexa.

LueVee420
06-11-22, 17:11
Light Skined Colombian MILF with some nice chest Canons lmao, she's nice had a fun time with her she could fuck. Imma get the round two soon if she's still there.

Clewis632
06-13-22, 23:39
Is this same Dominican freak that use to work at Maria's?

Jackie57
06-15-22, 02:08
Dollhouse on Listcrawler did not update there selection it's like they are trying to become more low key.

Biohazard94
06-15-22, 09:20
Dollhouse on Listcrawler did not update there selection it's like they are trying to become more low key.Was wondering why too. Thought they got raided.

MeanMark456
06-15-22, 09:27
Dollhouse on Listcrawler did not update there selection it's like they are trying to become more low key.Dh should go referral it's about time, they should be exclusive and private ala Carols and Ivans, no more letting every tom dick and Harry in LOL.

Angelz2
06-15-22, 10:33
Was wondering why too. Thought they got raided.House of dolls wasn't raided.

ChrisWarner3
06-15-22, 18:10
Can DH change things up and have girls like they used to have its always old bitches there now the past year. The few young they have are not even good. What happened to the 106 days when it was a whole lineup of young girls and if there was older women they looked amazing not like these old hag grandmas they have now. I think we should demand management to get younger girls again I won't even mine paying extra to have the girls like this place used to have. I don't want to go to a house and see bitches in their 50's working.

Clb Ny
06-15-22, 21:44
Can DH change things up and have girls like they used to have its always old bitches there now the past year. The few young they have are not even good. What happened to the 106 days when it was a whole lineup of young girls and if there was older women they looked amazing not like these old hag grandmas they have now. I think we should demand management to get younger girls again I won't even mine paying extra to have the girls like this place used to have. I don't want to go to a house and see bitches in their 50's working.Just spend the extra dough brother and go to another spot. I don't think it'll change soon. Alexa and candy were my go to. Idk if they are still around but they always gave me a good time with a young chica. MILF good provider is Yenny. Idk about any one else in there not worth it.

WeaponX
06-15-22, 22:27
I returned to the DH academy ready for a good round. Paulina, Luz, Brenda, Kelly, Colombiana Jenny, one of my favorites and Lulu another favorite of mine. But one look at Mariana's equipment made my choice easy. Thick short stacked and natural huge chest cannons and fat ass made for grabbing. I couldn't wait to see her so I gave her the cards and we went upstairs to her danger room.

She put on some music and went straight to work with some dance moves. She saw how ready I was to strike and She went to work with a CBJ technique with great suction and vigor. She went for DT and allowed some ff action. I pushed it deep in her mouth until I was ready to strike. She got on top and her box was tight and warm. After I got all the way inside her wet box, she began to ride vigorously through every variation of cg. Her best variation is the grinding variation which she performed to the rhythm of her favorite reggaeton music. I wanted to her her pretty face and suck on them chest cannons so I put her in mish and drill her as hard as I could you til she tapped out. I was close to finishing but I needed to see her k9 skills. Her arch and view in k9 was magnificent. She threw it back and made sure that I was able to get deep inside her. I slapped her cheeks as they bounced on me. The waves were serious and heavy and this is her best position. Unfortunately I was running out of energy and I had no choice but to unleash my rage in her dreamcatcher. She bounced it back until I was drained and said mucho leche. We chatted some more and I left.

She put on a great performance and is definitely one to see if you want a worthy round with someone who has a killer body and the performance to back it up.

LueVee420
06-15-22, 23:15
Just spend the extra dough brother and go to another spot. I don't think it'll change soon. Alexa and candy were my go to. Idk if they are still around but they always gave me a good time with a young chica. MILF good provider is Yenny. Idk about any one else in there not worth it.Word, can't lie Dh is a spot where you got choices they be having like 12 bitches, my other spots only has 3 top, I like to weight my options.

LueVee420
06-16-22, 08:59
I like this **** she gives a good CBJ & pussy nice a snug, she loves to suck dick had her finish me off with the head, her body is very nice & she got that ***** lookin face still a good fuck.

ShowNuff
06-16-22, 18:39
I returned to the DH academy ready for a good round. Paulina, Luz, Brenda, Kelly, Colombiana Jenny, one of my favorites and Lulu another favorite of mine. But one look at Mariana's equipment made my choice easy. Thick short stacked and natural huge chest cannons and fat ass made for grabbing. I couldn't wait to see her so I gave her the cards and we went upstairs to her danger room.

She put on some music and went straight to work with some dance moves. She saw how ready I was to strike and She went to work with a CBJ technique with great suction and vigor. She went for DT and allowed some ff action. I pushed it deep in her mouth until I was ready to strike. She got on top and her box was tight and warm. After I got all the way inside her wet box, she began to ride vigorously through every variation of cg. Her best variation is the grinding variation which she performed to the rhythm of her favorite reggaeton music. I wanted to her her pretty face and suck on them chest cannons so I put her in mish and drill her as hard as I could you til she tapped out. I was close to finishing but I needed to see her k9 skills. Her arch and view in k9 was magnificent. She threw it back and made sure that I was able to get deep inside her. I slapped her cheeks as they bounced on me. The waves were serious and heavy and this is her best position. Unfortunately I was running out of energy and I had no choice but to unleash my rage in her dreamcatcher. She bounced it back until I was drained and said mucho leche. We chatted some more and I left.

She put on a great performance and is definitely one to see if you want a worthy round with someone who has a killer body and the performance to back it up.For those of us that are here frequently I appreciate the detailed review of a solid performance with the photo for reference. I will certainly be testing the waters soon due to your excellent encounter!

Keep those reviews coming!

ChrisWarner3
06-16-22, 20:37
Few hours ago earlier this evening there was an incident at DH again. Emergency services were called about a shooting taking place inside the house, one of the DH girls was shot in her ankle by a customer, as a result DH was raided again and they took in the workers, cops had the whole block taped off and wasn't letting anyone near that block as they waited to investigate the shooting. I'm not there now so I don't know if it has been boarded up as of yet but cops spent a long time there. Hopefully this customer has been caught.

Pat2019
06-16-22, 23:21
Few hours ago earlier this evening there was an incident at DH again. Emergency services were called about a shooting taking place inside the house, one of the DH girls was shot in her ankle by a customer, as a result DH was raided again and they took in the workers, cops had the whole block taped off and wasn't letting anyone near that block as they waited to investigate the shooting. I'm not there now so I don't know if it has been boarded up as of yet but cops spent a long time there. Hopefully this customer has been caught.WTF, a customer shot a girl! Was this a mere beef between a customer and a girl or an attempted robbery case? This is not a simple pre-planned raid, the presence of police emergency truck and the whole block closed off indicate an actual shooting. I think Citizen might have more info but I don't have Citizen app.

JohnMadden1990
06-17-22, 00:29
Few hours ago earlier this evening there was an incident at DH again. Emergency services were called about a shooting taking place inside the house, one of the DH girls was shot in her ankle by a customer, as a result DH was raided again and they took in the workers, cops had the whole block taped off and wasn't letting anyone near that block as they waited to investigate the shooting. I'm not there now so I don't know if it has been boarded up as of yet but cops spent a long time there. Hopefully this customer has been caught.Yeah that was all a bullshit citizen report they said. I was just there and welcomed Sofia back to the states. She is still a valid choice as I remembered and made my dick mad wet. Honestly haven't busted a fat load like that in a while too. Also they got a new Dominicana there with long braids named Sol, which I'm about to spin back for round 2 with after this blunt. Here's a picture of her too for anyone interested.

BeatSpace91
06-17-22, 08:44
Few hours ago earlier this evening there was an incident at DH again. Emergency services were called about a shooting taking place inside the house, one of the DH girls was shot in her ankle by a customer, as a result DH was raided again and they took in the workers, cops had the whole block taped off and wasn't letting anyone near that block as they waited to investigate the shooting. I'm not there now so I don't know if it has been boarded up as of yet but cops spent a long time there. Hopefully this customer has been caught.Yeah I'm super sorry for the ones involved. This is also why I don’t give out information to just anyone. You guys be safe

JustSayinB
06-17-22, 14:21
Sooo what's the call?

Is dh safe or even open?

They not posting anywhere in about 3 days number don't even go through.

Jackie57
06-17-22, 17:55
Few hours ago earlier this evening there was an incident at DH again. Emergency services were called about a shooting taking place inside the house, one of the DH girls was shot in her ankle by a customer, as a result DH was raided again and they took in the workers, cops had the whole block taped off and wasn't letting anyone near that block as they waited to investigate the shooting. I'm not there now so I don't know if it has been boarded up as of yet but cops spent a long time there. Hopefully this customer has been caught.Did this really happened someone on the board said everything is fine.

Angelz2
06-17-22, 19:18
Is the best house, they are open until 3 tonight. I just pulled up to Dollhouse it was empty, had Luz big but like balloon nice tight pussy and slob on my dick with good spit.

Heljfjfj
06-17-22, 21:04
Is the best house, they are open until 3 tonight. I just pulled up to Dollhouse it was empty, had Luz big but like balloon nice tight pussy and slob on my dick with good spit.I read a shooting took place.

JohnMadden1990
06-18-22, 13:30
Sooo what's the call?

Is dh safe or even open?

They not posting anywhere in about 3 days number don't even go through.Yes it's open, I was literally there the same night.

JohnMadden1990
06-18-22, 13:31
I read a shooting took place.We from Queens, New York, shit happens. LOL. Ya'll know the rest of the song.

Jackie57
06-18-22, 18:47
We from Queens, New York, shit happens. LOL. Ya'll know the rest of the song.Yeah you are right.

ChrisWarner3
06-19-22, 07:34
I went to DH last night for Jenny but she wasn't in the lineup I thought she was still there.

When is she back?

Her picture was in the ad they posted so I don't know why she wasn't there.

LueVee420
06-19-22, 13:02
I went to DH last night for Jenny but she wasn't in the lineup I thought she was still there.

When is she back?

Her picture was in the ad they posted so I don't know why she wasn't there.She's there bro, she just stays busy because she one the baddies.

JohnMadden1990
06-19-22, 14:49

When is she back?

Her picture was in the ad they posted so I don't know why she wasn't there.That's weird because when I left around 130 am, she was still there.

JohnMadden1990
06-19-22, 15:07
She's there bro, she just stays busy because she one the baddies.That's a whole fact.

JohnMadden1990
06-19-22, 15:11
Provider's Name: Sofia.

Date of Visit: 01/16.

When I heard Sofia had returned this week, I just knew I had to go see her asap. She is a superstar Colombian MILF who made her debut last year. I was happy to see they were still open despite an earlier falsified incident. Once I gave my two tickets to her, she recognized me right away and was happy to see me. We got into the room and started making out, undressing each other as she stroked my member. I laid down and she started massaging my dick and balls with a nice sensual touch before a wet CBJ. I almost busted like twice there LOL. When I told her I was ready, she hopped on top for cowgirl. It felt ok, however that position isn't really her strong suit. So onto mish we went which felt better as she pulled me in deeper and down to meet her lips. She was talking dirty in Spanish too. We moved to doggy where I gave it my all pumping her hard with everything I had. Sofia took it all without any hesitation or complaints. Then I laid back down and had finish me off with the BJ which she didn't stop once until I nutted filling up half the rubber. I have come to learn through my experiences that the more you cum, the more skilled a woman usually is. After she cleaned me up, Sofia offered me a massage as there was still some time left in the session. It wasn't as strong as I would've liked, however a nice touch nonetheless. I tipped her, we kissed and hugged goodbye until next time. Also I made sure to ask how long she would be staying and she said for two months, so I'll definitely be seeing her again over the summer for some more hot sessions.

JohnMadden1990
06-19-22, 18:31
Provider's Name: Venus fka Yamilet.

Date of Visit: 01/18.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 minutes+20 tip=60 total.

When I visited Dollhouse last night, I didn't have any intentions of seeing this petite Dominicana, Venus as she's not my type. However, she had her hair all out and curly which makes me get some crazy boners. So I decided to give her a ticket to test the waters. As I followed her upstairs, the doorman told me to pick her up for him and I told him I would. She turned around and gave me a devilish smile. I'm like good she understands some English I thought to myself. We got inside and I played the music. By the time I undressed and turned around, shorty was already naked and dancing. I told her I loved her curls and she smiled throwing them in my face. They smelled great too. I got on the bed and she started to jerk me off before giving a CBJ. It was decent, but she stopped prematurely and I had to tell her to keep going a bit longer which she did. Then she hopped on top for cg and I felt her pussy was nice and snug. She is flexible too as she buried my face in her hair as she rode, even moaning in my ear as well. After a few minutes of that, we switched to mish and I gave her a good pounding with no objections. She even gave some eye contact and a little smile too so I know she was enjoying it. I told her let's do doggy to which she complied and even tried to throw her little ass back on me. Once I seen her skills in all three positions, I figured I would finish with her riding me since that's what felt the best. When I pulled out there, she asked me if I'm finished. I told her "helllll no I need you to ride me again". Venus did exactly as I requested and dropped her curls on me again, this time taking my breath away. I busted in the bag with her on top just as the knock came. I would've extended if necessary, but she made me bust in exactly ten minutes so I wasn't complaining. I respected the fact that when I told her I'm about to cum, she continued riding until I was done. I had to clean myself, but I know she's young and sorta new to this. She even almost left the room before me and I had to call her back in to tip her. Normally my rule is any girl who leaves me in the room forfeits her tip and any chance of a repeat session. However I'm not cheap and she treated me good, so I wanted to tip her. Honestly I probably could've have gave her a ten and she would've been happy with that, but I just didn't have change. Venus is definitely worth a try if you looking for a cute young natural flaquita.

JohnMadden1990
06-26-22, 20:30
Provider's Name: Vida.

Date of Visit: 06/23.

When I seen that Vida had returned to the house, I knew I had to pay her a visit. Vida is a pretty thick Dominicana who always knows how to treat a man. There was an hour wait when I arrived, but I got my two tickets and patiently waited for her to become available. She was looking stunning in her red dress and heels, happy to see me and ready to get fucked. I put on some music and we hugged as she suffocated me in her tits. She smelled great as always. I laid down for her to give me a CBJ as I played with that beautiful soft ass of hers. She sucked me for about five to eight minutes making it wet and sloppy as she knows I like. Then she got on top for cg for a bit. But I was like nahhh I want to see that ass shake. So Vida gets into doggy with her nice arch and let me pound away as she's throwing it back. She was moaning and massaging my balls from underneath as well. Once I tired myself out, I said let's go to mish where I can slow down the pace. I gave her some nice soft strokes, started kissing on her titties and neck with no objections. Unfortunately when I went to kiss her lips, she weaved it; but no big deal. It didn't ruin the mood at all. I told her to ride me reverse cowgirl this time. She did it for a few and then she got tired. I noticed that and told her she can just suck me off to finish. I did have to guide her and jab her throat a bit for more suction. However, once Vida felt me nutting, she latched her whole mouth onto my member and didn't release me until it was fully drained. She laughed, cleaned me up and we laid in bed cuddling until the dreaded knock came. We hugged and kissed goodbye, I tipped her a Jackson and squeezed that ass once more for good luck before I made my departure. Definitely hope to see her again soon.

JohnMadden1990
06-27-22, 18:56
So I seen they got two new additions to the lineup today; a thick looking Puerto Rican named Rubi and a Venezuelan flaquita called Scarlett. I'm going to have to check them out tonight and I'll report back on my discoveries. Here's the pics for anyone else interested.

JohnMadden1990
06-30-22, 06:50
Provider's Name: Scarlett.

Date of Visit: 06/27.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 mins+10 tip=50 total.

So on Monday, I decided to try out this new chica from Venezuela called Scarlett. She is a cute slim natural tanned girl with a few tattoos. We got inside the room and exchanged pleasantries which to my surprise, she understood English. I explored her body which was soft on top and the bottom as well. I laid down for a CBJ, although it wasn't bad she used a bit too much hands for my taste. Finally I was hard and she mounts me rcg style. Wow Scarlett got a tight ass pussy. Not going to lie it's been a while, since I had something that tight. She rides for a few minutes before we transition to doggy. She definitely got a nice arch as well. As I'm pounding it, I'm gripping her soft cheeks and she is moaning away. Nothing too crazy, but enough to show she is into it. I tell her let's do mish, however I couldn't even fit inside her that position. Back to doggy we go and I just give her some fast hard strokes until I nut. The knock comes, we clean up, tip her, we hug and I'm on my way. Not exactly the types I usually go for, but Scarlett got a nice attitude, soft body and tight pussy. So if your into that, I would say she is worth a try.

LueVee420
07-01-22, 12:59
She's type wack in my books, she rushes if you don't give her $ upfront, 30 sec blow job and doggy to finish it off, she got a nice bubble ass tho, no GFE.

Service 4/10.

JohnMadden1990
07-01-22, 13:34
She's type wack in my books, she rushes if you don't give her $ upfront, 30 sec blow job and doggy to finish it off, she got a nice bubble ass tho, no GFE.

Service 4/10.Yeah I gave up on her after the second time. There is much better girls in the house.

Lama777
07-01-22, 13:56
Hey so I hear there was a lot of girls at DH this week so I went over. I had gone with this petite cute new chick named Scarlett. A lot of tattoos and she was petite. CBJ was good and I did several positions with her. CG, RCG and mish. Mish is where I blew the bag and she was cute so I gave her a 10 dollar tip. A lot of nice girls this week.

JohnMadden1990
07-01-22, 14:54
So I see they got an Ecuadorian girl named Paloma and Wendy's little Sister. Damn she looks pretty and if she's anything like the Legendary Wendy, it's about to be a good rest of the summer. I'm going to personally find out about that tonight. Here's the pictures for you guys as well.

LueVee420
07-02-22, 10:17
I got to check this out.

Heljfjfj
07-02-22, 13:48
So I see they got an Ecuadorian girl named Paloma and Wendy's little Sister. Damn she looks pretty and if she's anything like the Legendary Wendy, it's about to be a good rest of the summer. I'm going to personally find out about that tonight. Here's the pictures for you guys as well.Be cool if you can get Wendy and her little sister at the same time.

Heljfjfj
07-02-22, 13:50
Why do dh post ads then take them down and your left the menu from May. Why do they always do that 4.

JohnMadden1990
07-03-22, 15:01
Provider's Name: Wendy's little Sister; Ximena.

Date of Visit: 07/01.

When I got wind of the legendary Wendy having a younger sister who was going to be working in Dollhouse, I had to go see her for myself. I got there and it seemed like an hour wait of guys in queue for her. No worries because she was definitely worth the wait. Finally I gave her one ticket to start and we proceeded inside her room. She is beautiful with a slim thick body. We exchanged some pleasantries and I informed her that Wendy and I know each other very well. I put on some music and she started to strip and dance on me. Then she starting stroking me a bit and I was already semi-hard. Finally she put on the rubber and started giving me a nice sensual CBJ, at first before going crazy fast with it. Big sis, Wendy clearly taught her some things. I stopped her and told her to get on top to ride me cowgirl. So she rides on her knees like most of these hoes. However if I recall correctly, Wendy rode on her feet. As she was riding, I took her titties out completely and felt that they were quite soft. She was moaning and seemed to be into it. We moved to doggy where I started going in with deep strokes and gripping those cheeks. She was throwing it back on me too; more Wendy traits. I pull out and in between switching positions, she lifted up her legs and asked if I wanted to eat her. I politely declined and put her in mish which is where the dreaded knock came. I gave her a second card to extend and laid down again. That knock made me go soft and she put on a new condom before starting to suck me again while shaking her ass as I slapped it a bit. I kinda did still want to do mish, however she had already picked up the pace and it was feeling too good to stop her. Shortly after I was cumming and she started licking my member all over as I was nutting. She asked me if it was good? I said "yes Wendy taught you some things I see". She got a nice good laugh out of that. As we cleaned up she told me her name is Ximena and thanks for waiting for her since I told her that I did in the beginning. I gave her a twenty tip and she said thank you kissing me on the lips. I was like wow I need more, but like in hesitate way. She smiled and told me come here giving me a longer, wetter kiss this time. I told her I definitely need more of those lips when we do round two and she agreed. Ximena told me she would like to stay as long as she is welcome, so come back to see her again soon. Is she exactly like Wendy, no but she is very pleasant, gets into it and makes sure you cum. So I would say she is definitely worth a try.

Jackie57
07-03-22, 16:31
Provider's Name: Wendy's little Sister; Ximena.

Date of Visit: 07/01.

When I got wind of the legendary Wendy having a younger sister who was going to be working in Dollhouse, I had to go see her for myself. I got there and it seemed like an hour wait of guys in queue for her. No worries because she was definitely worth the wait. Finally I gave her one ticket to start and we proceeded inside her room. She is beautiful with a slim thick body. We exchanged some pleasantries and I informed her that Wendy and I know each other very well. I put on some music and she started to strip and dance on me. Then she starting stroking me a bit and I was already semi-hard. Finally she put on the rubber and started giving me a nice sensual CBJ, at first before going crazy fast with it. Big sis, Wendy clearly taught her some things. I stopped her and told her to get on top to ride me cowgirl. So she rides on her knees like most of these hoes. However if I recall correctly, Wendy rode on her feet. As she was riding, I took her titties out completely and felt that they were quite soft. She was moaning and seemed to be into it. We moved to doggy where I started going in with deep strokes and gripping those cheeks. She was throwing it back on me too; more Wendy traits. I pull out and in between switching positions, she lifted up her legs and asked if I wanted to eat her. I politely declined and put her in mish which is where the dreaded knock came. I gave her a second card to extend and laid down again. That knock made me go soft and she put on a new condom before starting to suck me again while shaking her ass as I slapped it a bit. I kinda did still want to do mish, however she had already picked up the pace and it was feeling too good to stop her. Shortly after I was cumming and she started licking my member all over as I was nutting. She asked me if it was good? I said "yes Wendy taught you some things I see". She got a nice good laugh out of that. As we cleaned up she told me her name is Ximena and thanks for waiting for her since I told her that I did in the beginning. I gave her a twenty tip and she said thank you kissing me on the lips. I was like wow I need more, but like in hesitate way. She smiled and told me come here giving me a longer, wetter kiss this time. I told her I definitely need more of those lips when we do round two and she agreed. Ximena told me she would like to stay as long as she is welcome, so come back to see her again soon. Is she exactly like Wendy, no but she is very pleasant, gets into it and makes sure you cum. So I would say she is definitely worth a try.How old is her little sister.

JohnMadden1990
07-04-22, 15:58
How old is her little sister.Probably mid 20's if I had to guess.

Evanos
07-04-22, 17:33
I'm in Queens for a couple days and can't seem to find out the recent ad for Dh, would someone mind pming me info?

JustSayinB
07-06-22, 09:30
Man what's up with dh they haven't been posting ads anywhere don't even know what's in rotation.

Raid or they being lowkey? Their old number they don't even answer.

Anyone been today or recently? What mamis are there now?

AssAddict
07-06-22, 11:29
Man what's up with dh they haven't been posting ads anywhere don't even know what's in rotation.

Anyone been today or recently? What mamis are there now?I think they're just being lowkey which is impossible. LOL everybody knows the DH. I was there a couple days ago and just like like they didn't answer which is strange cause I've been there many times they already know me. I just showed up and once they realized it was me they opened. It's hard to tell which girls they haven unless you just show up. That kind of sucks cause once your there your trapped and have to pick whatever girls are there.

Heljfjfj
07-06-22, 13:02

Anyone been today or recently? What mamis are there now?Don't know why they keep doing it they post and then take down and the only ads left is from may and you can't really leave comments on there ad page what's going on.

JohnMadden1990
07-06-22, 13:17

Anyone been today or recently? What mamis are there now?Just pull up. They open.

Lesizmore03
07-06-22, 17:21
Just pull up. They open.You're right they are open. But it's good to know who's working before you go there. I went yesterday & my 2 favorite girls weren't there. Had to settle for something wack smh.

JohnMadden1990
07-06-22, 21:09
You're right they are open. But it's good to know who's working before you go there. I went yesterday & my 2 favorite girls weren't there. Had to settle for something wack smh.Who is your favs?

LueVee420
07-07-22, 09:23
Who is your favs?Mine is Luz, is she still in the line up?

Lesizmore03
07-07-22, 10:01
Who is your favs?For now, it's Luz & Sofia. They perform like they love their job.

JohnMadden1990
07-07-22, 15:51
For now, it's Luz & Sofia. They perform like they love their job.Yes they are nice and both are in today, although I like Sofia better than Luz. May I recommend Vida & Wendy's little Sister, Ximena as well? I have left reviews on both if you need some more context.

Lesizmore03
07-07-22, 23:51
Yes they are nice and both are in today, although I like Sofia better than Luz. May I recommend Vida & Wendy's little Sister, Ximena as well? I have left reviews on both if you need some more context.Yea I've seen Vida before. She's good.

I have to try Wendy little sister. Wonder where Wendy is at or if she will ever return. Maybe she got wifed up.

Colombian Jenny also gives good service.

LueVee420
07-12-22, 11:35
Yes they are nice and both are in today, although I like Sofia better than Luz. May I recommend Vida & Wendy's little Sister, Ximena as well? I have left reviews on both if you need some more context.Is Sofia BBj worth it!

JohnMadden1990
07-12-22, 15:44
Is Sofia BBj worth it!Definitely she makes love to the dick.

JohnMadden1990
07-12-22, 15:55
I just seen the pictures of the two new big booty Dominicanas who arrived to the house today. Luna and Keila are of caramel and dark chocolate skin tones respectively. Both of them are looking curly and thick, just the way I like them. Got to go check them out soon.

Lesizmore03
07-12-22, 16:10
Hopefully she'll come back soon. That ass is ridiculous.

JohnMadden1990
07-13-22, 07:00
Hopefully she'll come back soon. That ass is ridiculous.Word Zoe got some hidden skills that she decided to show me the last session. Hopefully her and Tina will back later this year.

Jackie57
07-13-22, 15:05
I keep going to these Fast houses but they are very loose from experience the more expensive the women does it mean they are tighter.

Eros.com

JackMen
07-14-22, 12:23
Thank goodness they are doing a far better jib then they were before before its like the girls could not stop having a bad attitude they have a body builder who works the front desk that's good cause it makes the place feel more secure and they are more professional.

MeanMark456
07-14-22, 14:29
I keep going to these Fast houses but they are very loose from experience the more expensive the women does it mean they are tighter.No, just that some dudes are willing to pay more thinking the chick is special LOL.

JackMen
07-14-22, 21:35
No, just that some dudes are willing to pay more thinking the chick is special LOL.Oh, I figured since they don't see as many customers, they will be tighter.

JohnMadden1990
07-17-22, 19:00
Provider's Name: Luna.

Date of Visit: 07/15.

On Friday night I decided to try this new Dominicana called Luna. She is a lightskin, average height chica with curly hair and a slim fit body. As we got into the room and exchanged pleasantries, I told her I was going to put some music. However Luna asked if she can put her music on and show me her belly dancing moves. A different form of foreplay for sure, but what can I say, I'm an open minded guy go for it. At least I know she ain't one of those basic * types that expects you to be hard from just looking at her. After she danced on me for a few, she pushed me onto the bed and started to give me an aggressive CBJ. So me reading her style, I started to hold her head and pull her hair just a bit. She kept sucking me with no resistance and I almost busted right then and there. I had to hold it back. I told her to get on top for cg. She asked me if I want her to ride slow or fast. I told her do you and with that, Luna started slow before picking up the pace like her life depended on it. She played with my nipples too. I squeezed her ass and tits as she rode and then put her hand on my neck as if she was testing the waters. I told her I like that and she started choking me hard as she rode. After a few minutes of that, I told her now it's my turn. She was all smiles and got into mish, even putting her legs all the way up displaying her flexibility reminding me of Jazmin. But I went deep inside putting my entire body weight on her and she wrapped her legs around me. I lightly choked her, before kissing her neck as she clawed my shoulders and back moaning for more. Finally I wanted to see her arch in doggy. As we was switching positions, she slapped my ass and hit me with the "I'm her new boyfriend" a la Zuly. I said oh yeah alright cool and gave her a second card. We started doggy and I hit that ass hard there. No objections from her. Luna put her hands on the wall and threw that little ass back. After I was in there for about five minutes or so, I pulled out. She thought I was done, but I told her to finish me with a BJ which she did in just a few minutes. Then I asked for a massage for the reminder of the time, but she thought I wanted to give her one to which I said maybe next time. Her massage wasn't shit, but it was a nice touch and hey that's not what she's there for anyways LOL. I tipped her and we hugged and kissed. I was like "deliciouso mas besos next time? Luna gave me a devilish smile, kissed me again and said "no mas". I think I got her open though. She got a natural body, seems to be the type to get freakier the more she gets comfortable with you. She said she is staying awhile and I would definitely see her again.

Lesizmore03
07-19-22, 17:27
DH hasn't posted in a few days. Hope everything is good with them.

RussianHacker6
07-20-22, 03:09
I been going to DH since like 2015 but today was the first time I went to Sophia her service was so good I have to write about this. Went around 1:30 am Tuesday, no one was there. Line up was nice and I tried Wendy's little sister she was bad af but I went out and was still honey af cause I smoked bud so I went write back passed the boy the 40 and Sophia ass was fat af so I was like let me try her. She started off with some head and OMG I was laying down and face fucking her I felt like I was in heaven. I was fingering her asshole while she was doing it. I extended my time and told her to keep sucking it baby. She was kissing my chest.

Kissing my neck and thighs, stoking my cock while sucking the shit out of me, best blow job of my life. Crazy part. It wasn't even a bbj. Not sure if she does it but next time ima deff go to her and see if she does it. Anyways as soon as I was about to but I told her doggy, and her ass is so big, nicely shaped and white. Lasted literally like a minute. One of the best nuts I ever had at the DH. Tip her a 20. She was happy. Gave me mad love. Total damage 100.

PeoplesKing
07-20-22, 13:28
Texting number and no reply?

JohnMadden1990
07-20-22, 16:27
I been going to DH since like 2015 but today was the first time I went to Sophia her service was so good I have to write about this. Went around 1:30 am Tuesday, no one was there. Line up was nice and I tried Wendy's little sister she was bad af but I went out and was still honey af cause I smoked bud so I went write back passed the boy the 40 and Sophia ass was fat af so I was like let me try her. She started off with some head and OMG I was laying down and face fucking her I felt like I was in heaven. I was fingering her asshole while she was doing it. I extended my time and told her to keep sucking it baby. She was kissing my chest.

Kissing my neck and thighs, stoking my cock while sucking the shit out of me, best blow job of my life. Crazy part. It wasn't even a bbj. Not sure if she does it but next time ima deff go to her and see if she does it. Anyways as soon as I was about to but I told her doggy, and her ass is so big, nicely shaped and white. Lasted literally like a minute. One of the best nuts I ever had at the DH. Tip her a 20. She was happy. Gave me mad love. Total damage 100.Yeah Jimena & Sofia are the best choices in today's lineup as well.

JohnMadden1990
07-20-22, 16:28
DH hasn't posted in a few days. Hope everything is good with them.Everything good. They are open.

LueVee420
07-21-22, 08:35
Ohhh man is she back! ? Lmk? She's a goat.

JohnMadden1990
07-21-22, 15:32
Ohhh man is she back! ? Lmk? She's a goat.Yesssss sirrrrrrr. I'll be paying a visit tonight as well. Definitely one of the best.

Lesizmore03
07-21-22, 23:47
Ohhh man is she back! ? Lmk? She's a goat.Name sounds familiar but I don't recognize.

Can you post a pic of her?