PDA

View Full Version : Fayetteville, TN

CharlesBnTn
09-10-21, 01:50
I enjoy the hobby, but by the time I drive back and forth from Fayetteville to Huntsville, plus pay donation. You get the idea. If anyone has any info for a UTR in the Fayetteville, TN area please share contact info. Thanks and stay safe.

BigB2226
09-10-21, 17:38
I enjoy the hobby, but by the time I drive back and forth from Fayetteville to Huntsville, plus pay donation. You get the idea. If anyone has any info for a UTR in the Fayetteville, TN area please share contact info. Thanks and stay safe.I'm in the same boat. If I hear of anything I'll be sure to share!

CharlesBnTn
09-11-21, 03:14
I'm in the same boat. If I hear of anything I'll be sure to share!I know a girl that gives BBBJ. Problem is, she is unreliable in both service quality and availability.

White Russian
10-19-21, 13:38
I enjoy the hobby, but by the time I drive back and forth from Fayetteville to Huntsville, plus pay donation. You get the idea. If anyone has any info for a UTR in the Fayetteville, TN area please share contact info. Thanks and stay safe.I get it. Last time to drew my net closer to home I was invited to a little outing that was no picnic if you get what I'm saying. So I keep it at a distance now.