PDA

View Full Version : KAngels Discussion

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

MartyByrde
03-19-21, 00:09
Looked recently, but was doing the same on my phone. I added index. Html and worked.

http://lolipopgirls.net/index.htmlIt's working for me (clicked on the original link in AussieFury's initial post about this agency).

MartyByrde
03-19-21, 00:15
Oh, and the "straight from Korea" is marketing BS. Hyori told me she lives in the US. Her English is way too good for someone fresh off the plane.I am fortunate in that I can speak a good amount of Korean, so if I were to ever visit a gal that the ad says is Korean, I can just test that when I arrive by saying Hi in Korean (there is a formal way of doing it). If the gal answers me in Korean, then fine. If not, I might continue on with the session if she is attractive, and provides the services I require at the donation I am willing to pay. If not, I just leave.

TheJoker1
03-19-21, 07:17
Oh, and the "straight from Korea" is marketing BS. Hyori told me she lives in the US. Her English is way too good for someone fresh off the plane.What's the screening process like? How would you compare the overall service to Kangels and GSL?

AussieFury
03-19-21, 09:09
I am fortunate in that I can speak a good amount of Korean, so if I were to ever visit a gal that the ad says is Korean, I can just test that when I arrive by saying Hi in Korean (there is a formal way of doing it). If the gal answers me in Korean, then fine. If not, I might continue on with the session if she is attractive, and provides the services I require at the donation I am willing to pay. If not, I just leave.Hyori is Korean, just not directly from Korea. But she speaks Korean. She just also happens to speak perfect English.

Love is Thai. And I didn't have to speak any Korean to crack the mystery. She looked and sounded Thai so I said "You don't look Korean, you look Thai. Are you from Thailand?"

With an indy that might work, Marty. But I doubt the Kangels are authorized to adjust prices without agency approval.

MartyByrde
03-19-21, 13:53
Hyori is Korean, just not directly from Korea. But she speaks Korean. She just also happens to speak perfect English.

Love is Thai. And I didn't have to speak any Korean to crack the mystery. She looked and sounded Thai so I said "You don't look Korean, you look Thai. Are you from Thailand?"

With an indy that might work, Marty. But I doubt the Kangels are authorized to adjust prices without agency approval.Yeah, understand. Regarding Hyori, as long as she looks good, I would most likely go on with the session. But yeah, understand about no price adjustment (as I've mentioned before, I am not going to pay such inflated rates). Too bad, though, as I like Korean women.

A few years back, when there was an AAMP operating out of a Tukwila condo (close to Southcenter), I visited an Asian gal who was advertised as Korean, and when I spoke with her, yes, she spoke the language. But I found out she was actually Chinese, but married to a Korean man. She was good, along with being attractive (only paid $220 for the hour).

StayLow999
03-19-21, 17:45
Looking for intel on these two.

Gathered Hyori speaks English and will have better communications, anything about Hera from Philly?

Both looks very attractive but agencies are known for photo shop. So if anyone had experience with both, which girl is more facially attractive?

Overall who would you recommend?

Thanks.

Misou
03-19-21, 21:16
New girl listed on KA.

Tiara.

Also interested in Tiana.

Rex Hughes
03-19-21, 21:35
If Hyori is like a second generation English speaking Korean-American, she sounds awesome!

Like, being able to communicate with her and have a connection, while still getting the taste of an Asian hottie!

Ashun
03-20-21, 01:52
I'll write more later, but wanted to post asap in case anyone was considering a Sunday trip to meet the new Kangel Love.

Save your money and time. Biggest bait / switch Kangels has pulled.

She's not even Korean. She's Thai. Photos are never them, but these aren't even close to representative. Dark tan. Likely early to mid 30s. Stretch marks. No makeup. Weird teeth that are cigarette stained so she tries to hide them while smiling. No kissing at all, except for a tiny peck on the tip of my dick after cleaning it in an otherwise completely nonsenual shower. Below average tightness on her box. Shallow BBBJ with her hand on the base. Zero eye contact. BLS was ok but her hair kept getting in the way and no hairband to put it up. Uninspired in the sack. No music playing. No decor. Solo shower at the end. Toilet not working (flapper was broken) so I'd planned to pee in the shower, but the shower drain was clogged causing an inch of water in the tub. So I removed the tank lid and manually blocked the hole to fill the tank so I could flush. Prior to that, the tank was draining loudly non-stop into the bowl.

I could have had a great Thai session with a hotter girl for $100 less and 30 minutes less driving in each direction.

High point was the massage. At least Thai ladies are usually good at that.

Booker said she was "new, young, first time USA. " She's been living in Dallas for the last 5 years.

That's the last time I TOFTT with Kangels. I offered detailed feedback to the booker but he wasn't interested.

I should have tried Ivy. Just read a TER review saying she took it in the ass.Could I see the TER review of Ivy? I might go see her if it's true.

AussieFury
03-20-21, 11:19
Looking for intel on these two.

Gathered Hyori speaks English and will have better communications, anything about Hera from Philly?

Both looks very attractive but agencies are known for photo shop. So if anyone had experience with both, which girl is more facially attractive?

Overall who would you recommend?

Thanks.Hera has a longer face, but I found both of their faces very pretty.

Hard to say who I would recommend between the two. I probably like them both equally.

AussieFury
03-20-21, 11:20
If Hyori is like a second generation English speaking Korean-American, she sounds awesome!

Like, being able to communicate with her and have a connection, while still getting the taste of an Asian hottie!I doubt she's second gen. But very easy to communicate and connect with. Even got into a little role play, which is very rare with the Korean ladies.

AussieFury
03-20-21, 11:28
Could I see the TER review of Ivy? I might go see her if it's true.Here it is as written by "putang" :

General Details
I had a so so experience with Ivy before so I was not going to see her now that she's making a second round in Seattle. However the booker knows me and says he talked to her before and she'll make it up to me. I will say whatever he did, it worked coz she is significantly better.

The Juicy Details
Just as before she's still all natural with no man made mammaries. This time she's actually a whole lot more cheerful and that attitude improved my thoughts of her from the get go. We flirted and DFK was really good, this time she was into it for real.

Gave her the usual PSE rate and she gave me back the extra. Said she heard I didn't like her last time and was told she needed to make it up to me. I guess being a regular has its perks!

Off to the shower we go. She washed me down cleanly and gave a preview BBBJ with lots of deep throating to get us started. First load was done in the shower as she guided me in while DFK. After the first load, she was going to clean up so she told me to step out of shower which at first I was like WTF? Turns out I was so intent on fucking her, I didn't hear Melody walk in. Melody took over drying me while Ivy cleaned herself up, making sure to get me ready for round 2. She was fully clothed and only BBBJ was had.

Went into the room with Ivy. I must say I was hoping but not expecting Melody to join us but alas she was just the fluffer.

On the bed Ivy gave me a good massage and proceeded to suck everything out of my ass. Man, that tongue went DEEP! After a while she went to rinse her mouth while I lay back and rested.

Came back in and got into 69 which was fun. Her pussy is sweet and tight, and with this much friendlier and enthusiastic mood, a delight to eat out. She rode me CG and RCG for a while before switching to doggy. Told me to fuck her fast and hard which I did for a good while making her scream her orgasm a few times.

I'll say my initial trepidation caused me to have doubt which made it hard cum a second time but Ivy was hell bent on coaxing a second shot, so we switched positions a few times. Finally she gave up and grabbed some lube and said, ass. Fuck ass. Must cum. Holy fuck her backdoor was fucking tight! That triggered one hell of an orgasm for me. Turns out it's only her 3rd time getting rectal reamed.

I promised to see her again before she leaves town this time. She promised to keep up her performance.

JoeSmith11
03-20-21, 14:06
New girl listed on KA.

Tiara.

Also interested in Tiana.Confirmed with booker that tiara is GFE only, no BBFS. I don't see any reason for anyone to toft given this agency's shenanigans. If you are fine without BBFS, it looks like the GSL or lollipop ladies mentioned here would be a much safer bet.

AussieFury
03-21-21, 11:39
Confirmed with booker that tiara is GFE only, no BBFS. I don't see any reason for anyone to toft given this agency's shenanigans. If you are fine without BBFS, it looks like the GSL or lollipop ladies mentioned here would be a much safer bet.TiaNa has been here before with K-Angels. She's not "top tier" and complains a little if you give it to her too hard, but she's pretty and sweet. There was a TiaRa who was here previously with GSL, who is actually one of the few GSL girls I didn't like because she complained at hard pounding and declined a CIM finish (which is much of the reason I visit the Koreans). However, I have no idea whether it's the same Tiara. Photos and names are useless these days.

I am very interested to meet the new GSL girl Sinbi. The last two here (Suzi and Hera) have been excellent and I've repeated with both.

Lego19
03-21-21, 14:47
TiaNa has been here before with K-Angels. She's not "top tier" and complains a little if you give it to her too hard, but she's pretty and sweet. There was a TiaRa who was here previously with GSL, who is actually one of the few GSL girls I didn't like because she complained at hard pounding and declined a CIM finish (which is much of the reason I visit the Koreans). However, I have no idea whether it's the same Tiara. Photos and names are useless these days.

I am very interested to meet the new GSL girl Sinbi. The last two here (Suzi and Hera) have been excellent and I've repeated with both.Do you have a link for Sinbi? Is she the famous Sinbi who works in the East coast (NJ, Philly)? If she is she is young and crazy hot.

SeoulSea
03-21-21, 17:56
Do you have a link for Sinbi? Is she the famous Sinbi who works in the East coast (NJ, Philly)? If she is she is young and crazy hot.I just looked up sinbi from the east coast and GSL is using the same pics.

AussieFury
03-21-21, 19:23
Do you have a link for Sinbi? Is she the famous Sinbi who works in the East coast (NJ, Philly)? If she is she is young and crazy hot.I dunno. But I've heard the young hot Sinbi (previously Sinvee) had serious attitude issues and was often lackluster and disinterested.

I'll probably check her out this week regardless.

AussieFury
03-22-21, 11:13
I just looked up sinbi from the east coast and GSL is using the same pics.Booker confirmed yes, it's the same Sinbi.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sinbi---sinvee---doyoung---queen-9172395663-339073

https://www.dreamasian.club/sinbi

Reviews are very polarized. Guys either love her or hate her sessions. Usually, that's means she's super hot with terrible service and the guys who rate her high are just impressed by her looks. I want both.

Will be interested to see how she is here in Bellevue if any reviews start trickling in from guys I trust.

MartyByrde
03-22-21, 13:08
Booker confirmed yes, it's the same Sinbi.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sinbi---sinvee---doyoung---queen-9172395663-339073

https://www.dreamasian.club/sinbi

Reviews are very polarized. Guys either love her or hate her sessions. Usually, that's means she's super hot with terrible service and the guys who rate her high are just impressed by her looks. I want both.

Will be interested to see how she is here in Bellevue if any reviews start trickling in from guys I trust.If real, pictures look good. But yeah, need to see some accurate, local reviews.

VinceHeartSk
03-22-21, 18:28
What are the rates GSL? Search function doesn't present anything.

Ashun
03-22-21, 18:57
What are the rates GSL? Search function doesn't present anything.The GSL rate is $$$.5 hr and $$$ hhr

AussieFury
03-23-21, 20:04
I can count on three fingers the number of times I've repeated with a girl back-to-back in two days. The first was a K-girl named "Lacey" from back in the day. The second was K-girl Angela, who is the hottest, dirtiest, sluttiest, K-girl I've ever met. The third was today.

I met Jasmin yesterday. And instead of repeat my mistake of telling all you horn-dogs about her immediately (so she's too busy like that spa girl Yoyo), I wanted to fuck her again today while scheduling is easier.

I can't even imagine why she's with the Chinese agency that does the RR ads for Renton and Bellevue. But she is. She's currently at their most "upscale" Renton location (the one with a Bro-san who answers the door). But that could change in a heartbeat. They also have an older brunette there who looks ok. But she's no Jasmin. Jasmin could go on TNA and easily get the (crazy) $400 an hour. The standard rates for the Chinese AAMPs is $160 hh / $200 h. But they will rush you out before the hour so I recommend the half-hour always. So $160 is the house fee (I don't know how they split that with the girls) and then I always pay $40-50 extra depending on the girl. I paid +$50 to Jasmin today for $210 all in. It was a bargain.

Jasmin is from China but moved to the US with her family when she was 16. If I had to guess, I'd say that was probably 4 years ago. She lives in Texas and is here to make some quick cash. When she goes home, I doubt we'll ever see her again. She is 5' 6" and has a perfect thin body that is all natural, barbell pierced nips (some tasteful ink, silver / purple hair, an adorable face. She is 100% safety (CBJ and CFS) and yet I still repeated back to back because she makes you feel like you are the center of the universe. She is very flexible and puts herself into the sexiest positions and begs to be fucked deeper. I won't go into more details than to say it's VERY unlike the Chinese girls and more like a top K-girl experience -- except Jasmin is FULL safety (CBJ + CFS). I was unable to convince her to do BBBJ, but it's probably best I didn't or she would have popped me way too quickly. I you see her wearing the Asian school girl outfit, I gave that to her this morning and she looks amazing in it. She oozes sex appeal and confidence I've never seen in a woman this young. Her eye contact is HOT. Her English is perfect with only the faintest accent, and so communicating is easy and hot because she's very vocal and verbally encouraging. It's not fake like "you come NOW, baby" that the Chinese girls usually spit. It's like your horny girlfriend you haven't seen in a month who craves your cock.

I can normally last a good while but she busted me so quick yesterday I had to try for redemption today. I lasted longer but still quicker than my norm. I was still in a bit of disbelief the entire time that I was fucking a woman this hot.

FAIR WARNING: this Chinese agency WILL try to fuck you around. It's on you to walk if they send you to the wrong place (they will) or shoehorn you with a different girl (they will). They are known for their fuckery. You can ask for Jasmin, they will tell you "Yes Jasmin" and you can show up and it's not Jasmin. If she doesn't have a little nose-ring and silver / grey / purple hair and doesn't look 20, it's not Jasmin.

https://seattle.rubratings.com/183965

And if you're the guy in the white Toyota with the Ohio State license plate frames, sorry bro. I told the booker yesterday that I wanted to be her first client today. I hope after you drove off from the parking lot you found someone almost as good. Or came back and got to meet her.

Please don't flood me with PMs asking questions that you could ask here openly. There's nothing I'd say via PM that I wouldn't say here.

SeoulSea
03-23-21, 22:24
I can count on three fingers the number of times I've repeated with a girl back-to-back in two days. The first was a K-girl named "Lacey" from back in the day. The second was K-girl Angela, who is the hottest, dirtiest, sluttiest, K-girl I've ever met. The third was today.

I met Jasmin yesterday. And instead of repeat my mistake of telling all you horn-dogs about her immediately (so she's too busy like that spa girl Yoyo), I wanted to fuck her again today while scheduling is easier.

I can't even imagine why she's with the Chinese agency that does the RR ads for Renton and Bellevue. But she is. She's currently at their most "upscale" Renton location (the one with a Bro-san who answers the door). But that could change in a heartbeat. They also have an older brunette there who looks ok. But she's no Jasmin. Jasmin could go on TNA and easily get the (crazy) $400 an hour. The standard rates for the Chinese AAMPs is $160 hh / $200 h. But they will rush you out before the hour so I recommend the half-hour always. So $160 is the house fee (I don't know how they split that with the girls) and then I always pay $40-50 extra depending on the girl. I paid +$50 to Jasmin today for $210 all in. It was a bargain.I texted the number in the ad and a different number replied say it was their other number. They said it's Jasmin and gave me a location in Bellevue. I know you said different location is possible, but do they use multiple numbers as well? Your report makes me want to go see her but I don't want to drive all the way just to walk out of the fuckery they are trying to pull.

AussieFury
03-24-21, 13:06
I texted the number in the ad and a different number replied say it was their other number. They said it's Jasmin and gave me a location in Bellevue. I know you said different location is possible, but do they use multiple numbers as well? Your report makes me want to go see her but I don't want to drive all the way just to walk out of the fuckery they are trying to pull.Yes, I commonly get return texts from numbers other than the one I texted. I assume they're using texting apps and forwards. It's always seemed to me that there are multiple bookers competing to book the same 2-3 apartments. I don't understand why they do it, but they do.

If they said Jasmin was in Bellevue, the booker is either saying whatever they have to say to get you in a door hoping you won't leave once there (most likely) or Jasmin moved from the Renton apartment to a Bellevue one (which is totally possible).

There's just no way to know with these guys. Sadly, I go into any appt booked with them thinking the most likely outcome is I will turn around and leave once I go in the door. But with that mindset, I'm always pleasantly surprised when the experience is great.

SeoulSea
03-24-21, 19:45
Yes, I commonly get return texts from numbers other than the one I texted. I assume they're using texting apps and forwards. It's always seemed to me that there are multiple bookers competing to book the same 2-3 apartments. I don't understand why they do it, but they do.

If they said Jasmin was in Bellevue, the booker is either saying whatever they have to say to get you in a door hoping you won't leave once there (most likely) or Jasmin moved from the Renton apartment to a Bellevue one (which is totally possible).

There's just no way to know with these guys. Sadly, I go into any appt booked with them thinking the most likely outcome is I will turn around and leave once I go in the door. But with that mindset, I'm always pleasantly surprised when the experience is great.Well I decided I'd give it a shot to try and meet jasmin. Didn't work out though. Drove to the Bellevue location they gave me and walked into the room. The girl and I look at each other and she's points to her face and asks if she's okay. She wasn't jasmin so I said sorry no and walked out.

Texted the booker she wasn't who I was looking for and gives me another Bellevue location and says another girl. Since I'm already in Bellevue I thought I'd give it a shot and too much surprise it wasn't jasmin again. Asked the booker if there's another one and he said no and that I'm too picky LOL. Oh well.

The first girl however was decently attractive and I would've fucked if I wasn't trying to find jasmin. The second girl however was a hard pass.

Rex Hughes
03-25-21, 00:18
Well I decided I'd give it a shot to try and meet jasmin. Didn't work out though. Drove to the Bellevue location they gave me and walked into the room. The girl and I look at each other and she's points to her face and asks if she's okay. She wasn't jasmin so I said sorry no and walked out.

Texted the booker she wasn't who I was looking for and gives me another Bellevue location and says another girl. Since I'm already in Bellevue I thought I'd give it a shot and too much surprise it wasn't jasmin again. Asked the booker if there's another one and he said no and that I'm too picky LOL. Oh well.

The first girl however was decently attractive and I would've fucked if I wasn't trying to find jasmin. The second girl however was a hard pass.Even though the first girl was decent enough, I commend you for walking, because of the bait and switch trickery.

It kind of reminds me of, years ago when we called by telephone and The Stranger ads, I can't tell you how many times they asked me what kind of girl I like, and they send me someone totally different.

AussieFury
03-25-21, 09:16
Even though the first girl was decent enough, I commend you for walking, because of the bait and switch trickery.Damn, SeoulSea. I agree with Rex that you did the right thing by walking -- I don't think this agency is confronted that much about their bullshit. It's why I sometimes just pull the trigger on a "known" K-girl even with the silly rates. I know the session will start on time and the girl I expect will be there. But something about the "hunt" makes me not able to completely quit this damn Chinese fuckery group.

But at least now everyone knows I wasn't exaggerating the level of fuckery this group is willing to go to.

Member #6536
03-25-21, 09:58
Hello brothers,

I'm from the San Fran area! Currently in Seattle for a business trip.

Tried privatedelight and switter which are familiar to me and was quite shocked how obsolete they are here.

Looking for some good GFE pse experience kplaces Asian places or GFE escort.

Can someone help with sites? Budget is not a problem.

Looking for good time with beautiful bunnies. Don't we all?

Can reciprocate with amazing bay area Intel.

Boldboy.

AussieFury
03-25-21, 11:54
Looks like Kangels' booker is taking their bait and switch tactics to TNA. Starting with the photo on the profile of "SaranghaeSuzy" which are fake photos for "MelodyDD. ".

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?518223-saranghaesuzy

Looks like they have also set up a website for "Suzy": https://www.saranghaesuzy.com/.

I suspect they did it to pass TNA signup requirements that the girls be independent.

A Google of the phone number shows it's the same used on the Kangels site.

Wonder how long it will take them to get banned -- or if they'll figure out that the "secret" to managing your TNA reviews is to simply reply to any negative review claiming the review is fake and they never met the client. And then presto! TNA admins remove the review.

I wonder if this latest marketing move on their part is in response to fewer visitors as a result of their BS. A better move would be to actually bring in great providers. .

MartyByrde
03-25-21, 15:07
Damn, SeoulSea. I agree with Rex that you did the right thing by walking -- I don't think this agency is confronted that much about their bullshit. It's why I sometimes just pull the trigger on a "known" K-girl even with the silly rates. I know the session will start on time and the girl I expect will be there. But something about the "hunt" makes me not able to completely quit this damn Chinese fuckery group.

But at least now everyone knows I wasn't exaggerating the level of fuckery this group is willing to go to.As usual, AussieFury, your comments are right on! It's bad enough that agencies like KAngels have ridiculous rates, but then to pull that bait and switch crap is the pits. Like others, I really don't want to drive all the way up tp Bellevue (I am in Kent) and be disappointed. It also makes it more difficult to bail out if the gal is no who you were "promised". Yes, having an alternate plan is wise, but still a hassle.

Also, like you, the hunt to visit the gals advertised in the Chinese ads is challenging, but again cannot always get what you want. Yesterday, for example, I was texting with 2 such agencies that would have required me to go to Bellevue, but I could not get direct, reliable answers to my questions. And if I am going to travel anywhere "far" from where I am at, I want to insure that 1) the gal shown is who I get to see, 2) the advertised rates are accurate, and 3) I get the services I require. If any / all of those are not the case, it's Hasta La Vista, Baby!

Rex Hughes
03-26-21, 02:47
Bro-sans, LOL.

Trisor
03-26-21, 17:37
Whats the protocol for paying and tipping?

Once you've booked the appointment and made it to the place and the level of fuckery is within acceptable parameters and you wish to proceed.

Does the bro-san take $? Or your soon to be new 'massage specialist'?

If you decide to 'nope' has the bro-san ever blocked the door and tried to charge a cancel fee? Seems like that's the ultimate fuckery.

AussieFury
03-26-21, 23:52
Whats the protocol for paying and tipping? Once you've booked the appointment and made it to the place and the level of fuckery is within acceptable parameters and you wish to proceed.

Does the bro-san take $? Or your soon to be new 'massage specialist'?The Bro-san does not take money. He simply opens the door, nods his head and says hello, and then points to the girl's room (sometimes there are two girls -- one in each bedroom). Money is only given to the girl. She generally leaves the room with the house fee. Then I tip when she comes back.

If you decide to 'nope' has the bro-san ever blocked the door and tried to charge a cancel fee? Seems like that's the ultimate fuckery.Nah. The Bro-san has always been friendly to me and asks if I'd like to leave the apt thru the front door or the back door (directly outside). I've never had any pushback when I nope out (which is about 50/50 with this group).

AussieFury
03-30-21, 16:58
Had such a great time with Hyori last week that I had to see her again. She isn't busy (new K-agency) and I got in with short notice while running errands in Bellevue. Upscale apt at a well known spot. 5' 5", natural Ds with PERKY baby-toe nips. Long hair. GREAT ass. 26 years old. Sexy ink. K-pop face. Looks far better than the Photoshopped images on the site.

I brought her a school girl outfit and hair ties. She's a great sport and looked the part in pigtails. But she REALLY played the part calling me "daddy" and being a VERY good girl. Amazing personality and sensual DFK, BBBJ with great eye contact, BLS, P2P, great massage skills. MPCFS in a tight box with great Kegal squeezes. Start slowly. She said my dick "looks like a model" and claims she climaxed twice. Whether or not that's true doesn't matter because she is convincing. Her English is perfect and she is smart, fun, bubbly, and silly. Plenty of smiles and laughs throughout the fun. The perfect 1 hour girlfriend.

Three large mirrors on three diff walls give an amazing view of this 26 year old from every angle. Asked if daddy wanted to finish in her mouth (!!!) then kept sucking for a solid 30 seconds after blast off, then went and spat out, then came back and sucked me slowly again. She has now taken over my top spot as my fav K-girl currently in SEA. Not a clock watcher because I wasn't rushed out at the hour mark. I plan on seeing her again this week.

Same booker as GSL but diff agency (lolipopgirls.net). I like that booker and hope this agency can stay around to keep pressure on Kangels. I don't need BBFS and I think Suzi at GSL and Hyori at Lolipop are the only two here worth $350/ hr. I wish I could see them as a duo.

SUBJECT CHANGE!

Anyone seen Sinbi yet? I hear she is hot but mixed reviews on service have me hesitating. Hyori has set the bar high for convincing temporary girlfriend and just hot isnt enough for me.

JoeSmith11
03-30-21, 20:17
Had such a great time with Hyori last week that I had to see her again. She isn't busy (new K-agency) and I got in with short notice while running errands in Bellevue. Upscale apt at a well known spot. 5' 5", natural Ds with PERKY baby-toe nips. Long hair. GREAT ass. 26 years old. Sexy ink. K-pop face. Looks far better than the Photoshopped images on the site.

I brought her a school girl outfit and hair ties. She's a great sport and looked the part in pigtails. But she REALLY played the part calling me "daddy" and being a VERY good girl. Amazing personality and sensual DFK, BBBJ with great eye contact, BLS, P2P, great massage skills. MPCFS in a tight box with great Kegal squeezes. Start slowly. She said my dick "looks like a model" and claims she climaxed twice. Whether or not that's true doesn't matter because she is convincing. Her English is perfect and she is smart, fun, bubbly, and silly. Plenty of smiles and laughs throughout the fun. The perfect 1 hour girlfriend.

Three large mirrors on three diff walls give an amazing view of this 26 year old from every angle. Asked if daddy wanted to finish in her mouth (!!!) then kept sucking for a solid 30 seconds after blast off, then went and spat out, then came back and sucked me slowly again. She has now taken over my top spot as my fav K-girl currently in SEA. Not a clock watcher because I wasn't rushed out at the hour mark. I plan on seeing her again this week.

Same booker as GSL but diff agency (lolipopgirls.net). I like that booker and hope this agency can stay around to keep pressure on Kangels. I don't need BBFS and I think Suzi at GSL and Hyori at Lolipop are the only two here worth $350/ hr. I wish I could see them as a duo.

SUBJECT CHANGE!

Anyone seen Sinbi yet? I hear she is hot but mixed reviews on service have me hesitating. Hyori has set the bar high for convincing temporary girlfriend and just hot isnt enough for me.Thanks for sharing. I texted the booker a week ago and again today and haven't heard back. It seems they may not be seeing any new clients (have never been to GSL either).

AussieFury
03-30-21, 22:22
Thanks for sharing. I texted the booker a week ago and again today and haven't heard back. It seems they may not be seeing any new clients (have never been to GSL either).Weird. Hyori told me it's slow. You using the number on the lolipop site?

ThienHoangb4
03-31-21, 00:28
Weird. Hyori told me it's slow. You using the number on the lolipop site?I texted that number a few hours ago and got no response as well.

AussieFury
03-31-21, 12:55
I texted that number a few hours ago and got no response as well.Not sure what time of day it was, but they usually don't start answering my texts until 8 am. Maybe try the GSL number (425-220-2909) since it's the same booker. I just texted her 10 minutes ago and got a reply.

ThienHoangb4
03-31-21, 15:53
Not sure what time of day it was, but they usually don't start answering my texts until 8 am.I got a response from the number you provided me, thanks! I don't know why the number posted on lollipop does not work.

AussieFury
04-01-21, 10:52
I haven't done any research on them yet, but noticed two new ladies on their way here soon, Leah and Emma.

GeorgeJetson70
04-01-21, 21:40
Hi All, I was looking for a DFK / rimming / prostate session (similar to Yoco from the past) Any recommendations?

Rex Hughes
04-02-21, 09:34
I look at the body in the pics, not the face so much.

And Yumi and Amy, look like they might be Nikki re branded. Nikki, the true granny of the group. You've been warned.

AussieFury
04-02-21, 13:49

And Yumi and Amy, look like they might be Nikki re branded. Nikki, the true granny of the group. You've been warned.Man, I don't even look at the bodies in the pics. Kangels pics may as well be the Chinese AAMP group pics, I. E. Completely wishful thinking.

At this point I assume EVERY Kangel is a rebranded girl who can't cut it in the Bay Area. I can't think of a single lady there right now that I'd want to see. MAYBE Tiana, but she's so inconsistent. One time it's great, the next she seems tired and just trying to get it over with.

Rex Hughes
04-02-21, 17:37
Man, I don't even look at the bodies in the pics. Kangels pics may as well be the Chinese AAMP group pics, I. E. Completely wishful thinking.

At this point I assume EVERY Kangel is a rebranded girl who can't cut it in the Bay Area. I can't think of a single lady there right now that I'd want to see. MAYBE Tiana, but she's so inconsistent. One time it's great, the next she seems tired and just trying to get it over with.There's a lot of "time wasting" and "wait" and going back and forth to the sink, with Tiana, on those "bad days" she has.

If anyone can dig up the profile of Nikki, memorize her body shape. Not a deep curve, but kinda like the S-Curves, as they used to call it on I-405. Memorize Nikkis body picture, and be very wary of any "new" girl that appears, with a similar looking body. She could be Nikki, rebranded.

Look on their banner. Where it shuffles between three or four girl images. Look at the girl in the red checker board blouse. That is Nikki!

This is kind of a Where's Waldo, but it's "Avoid the granny Nikki, or whatever the hell her name is, on this 'visit. '.

I'm sorry everybody, but the only way Nikki will look good, is if you compare her to those Highway 99 AMP ladies, who aren't a day under 40.

Rex Hughes
04-02-21, 19:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

JoeSmith11
04-02-21, 20:25
Not sure what time of day it was, but they usually don't start answering my texts until 8 am. Maybe try the GSL number (425-220-2909) since it's the same booker. I just texted her 10 minutes ago and got a reply.That worked. Probably explains why Hyori is not busy. The website has a number that isn't being monitored. Hopefully they do actually own that number and some innocent person is not getting texts from all of us.

Saw Hyori and had similar experience to Aussie, would recommend her. Thank you for sharing.

Only really negatives I can say about her.

1) no BBFS, but as much as I prefer BBFS, a good CFS session is better than mediocre BBFS session.

2) $350/ hour isn't cheap. But honestly given how seattle is, I think hyori is good value relatively. TNA looks like 500-600 is becoming the standard for average girls with average service, so $350 for an attractive girl with good service is probably about as good as its going to get here.

Also if anyone was wondering about the screening process (this was my first time with GSL/lolipop), it was straight forward. They asked my TNA id, which I gave, but they never asked for PM so if you don't have TNA vouches, you could probably just say whatever. Then they asked name/age/ethnicity. Again, you can probably same whatever, I would assume as long as its close enough (if you say you are a 30 year old asian guy but are actually a 50 year old white guy, not sure how that would go down when you show up....)

And Yumi and Amy, look like they might be Nikki re branded. Nikki, the true granny of the group. You've been warned.Thank you. Was debating to TOFTT but decided not to.

Rousse
04-02-21, 21:02
I haven't done any research on them yet, but noticed two new ladies on their way here soon, Leah and Emma.Wow, you really haven't done your research.

Leah and Emma will both be played by the ever-versatile Pearl, who previously played Jenna and impersonated Eva. Prior to that, she had a successful run as Jasmine and, in a brief special appearance, Quisana. (And then they looked it up.).

Pearl has many such credits. So many that she can't even remember her first name. But what she does know is that literally none of the photos "of her" were of her. You see, it's in her contract. Vampires. Creatures that suck the juices out of you. They don't photograph well. So she has stunt doubles.

It's important to do the research.

Rex Hughes
04-03-21, 02:39
I know that I talk a lot about Nikki of KA, and the girls I truly suspect as "rebrandings" of Nikki.

I know that I'm preaching to the choir: I don't have any personal grudge against Nikki. She was nice and service was pretty good. She rimmed me. But, she is, simply put, OLD.

But, I'm just a bit sore, that I paid 350 to see Nikki, only to see visible gray hair roots, and a face and body that looks like she's literally closing in on 50. I wouldn't complain if she was at an AMP on Highway 99 in Everett, for 200. I want a woman under 35, or at least under 40, for 350.

I also saw Tiana on a "bad day," so that's why I'm also reluctant to continue with KA.

MartyByrde
04-03-21, 14:53
I know that I talk a lot about Nikki of KA, and the girls I truly suspect as "rebrandings" of Nikki.

I know that I'm preaching to the choir: I don't have any personal grudge against Nikki. She was nice and service was pretty good. She rimmed me. But, she is, simply put, OLD.

But, I'm just a bit sore, that I paid 350 to see Nikki, only to see visible gray hair roots, and a face and body that looks like she's literally closing in on 50. I wouldn't complain if she was at an AMP on Highway 99 in Everett, for 200. I want a woman under 35, or at least under 40, for 350.

I also saw Tiana on a "bad day," so that's why I'm also reluctant to continue with KA.Sorry to hear about your somewhat negative experiences. And yeah, $350 is definitely way too much for a gal (Korean or not) who disappoints. As you said, better to pay $200 for a woman like that at an AMP (I recently paid $200 for younger Chinese gal at an AMP and got everything, so I know what you mean).

AussieFury
04-03-21, 16:02
Wow, you really haven't done your research.

Leah and Emma will both be played by the ever-versatile Pearl, who previously played Jenna and impersonated Eva. Prior to that, she had a successful run as Jasmine and, in a brief special appearance, Quisana. (And then they looked it up.).

Pearl has many such credits. So many that she can't even remember her first name. But what she does know is that literally none of the photos "of her" were of her. You see, it's in her contract. Vampires. Creatures that suck the juices out of you. They don't photograph well. So she has stunt doubles.

It's important to do the research.I like you. .

Looks like reviews of Emma exist. Most agree she is hot, curvy, and has great BBBJ skills.

Can't find anything about Leah and the photos don't match any Google image searches. But they look familiar.

Bonnaryi
04-03-21, 16:10

I also saw Tiana on a "bad day," so that's why I'm also reluctant to continue with KA.I like the 40 something k milfs. Which one is Nikki?

Rex Hughes
04-04-21, 01:54
I like the 40 something k milfs. Which one is Nikki?Nikki is on the roster again!

Rex Hughes
04-04-21, 02:00
Ok, take a look at Nikki on KA. Look at the picture where she's shown smiling. Look at her LOWER body, and that shape.

I admit, I'd see OTHER KA girls with a similar shallow curve look to her lower body, and think that meant she could be Nikki, rebranded.

I looked at Angel / Jo, who I also saw (pretty face, but mechanical service and personality), and her lower body shallow curves looked similar to Nikki.

So, I take back looking at BODIES, and blowing the whistle on her being Nikki rebranded.

Plus, Yumi and Nikki are said to offer duos, so they can't be the same person.

On the other hand, Nikki still IS old. The white hair roots is true. And, she does have pink freckles and a shriveled loose skin tummy. But nice personality.

Also in my defense, others have reported being messed over by their trickery. For as much as they charge, they shouldn't trick us so much.

Ashun
04-05-21, 10:59
I haven't done any research on them yet, but noticed two new ladies on their way here soon, Leah and Emma.Leah went by Tiara last Oct / Nov. I tried booking with her but was elusive to me.

AussieFury
04-05-21, 11:06
Leah went by Tiara last Oct / Nov. I tried booking with her but was elusive to me.Thanks, Ashun. How did you find out her previous handle?

Did she go by Tiara with GSL? If so, I've met her. She's very attractive, but if I'm remembering the right girl she didn't like taking any hard pounding and refused a CIM finish. That makes her a "won't repeat" for me. I was about to TOFTT with her, as the risk to do so seems the lowest with GSL. But there's always still a risk.

AussieFury
04-05-21, 15:41
Leah is indeed the Tiara who was here with GSL before.

I'm a little bummed to see GSL rename ladies like Kangels does, but maybe they did it because Kangels has a Tiara here currently?

Anyway, Tiara was super hot when I saw her months ago. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Ashun
04-06-21, 00:28
Thanks, Ashun. How did you find out her previous handle?

Did she go by Tiara with GSL? If so, I've met her. She's very attractive, but if I'm remembering the right girl she didn't like taking any hard pounding and refused a CIM finish. That makes her a "won't repeat" for me. I was about to TOFTT with her, as the risk to do so seems the lowest with GSL. But there's always still a risk.Her pictures looked familiar so I asked if it was the same girl, but different name and they confirmed. I 'might' book her and see if I can CIM and report back.

SeattleDoctor
04-07-21, 12:55
Can someone please post their website (if there is one). I can only find the ladies on Erotic monkey or Eros.

The one I found by searching on here doesn't open.

Thanks.

Rex Hughes
04-07-21, 19:15
Some throwbacks: Thai ladies who worked in Kirkland.

Sophie (Laotian, and the best).

Michelle (naturally busty, not the prettiest, but could pass for 25 at the time).

Asian Sharon (looked matronly).

Makie (saw her gray roots, which is why I brood over Nikki at KA).

Did anybody see these girls, before the Bellevue busts a few years ago?

Lego19
04-07-21, 23:02
Saw a couple of posts talking about Val here. I checked out her website and Instagram and I was intrigued. Reached out to her one day and the verification was super smooth through the website form. She responded quickly and I was able to schedule for the next day.

The next day she met me outside her incall and led me to her setup. Everything about her setup was well sanitized, organized and has her personal touch. I am still speach less about what followed. This is easily the best experience I have had from a provider in Bellevue. At the beginning she is very friendly and sweet but she shows hints of her naughtiness hidden inside her. It's only a matter of time before her succubus nature is revealed. Flipped after 15 minutes which was followed by intense teasing, she whispers that she wants to play with me for a long time and she keeps bringing me to the edge and slows down. Her two handed tug is to die for. This continued for 45 minutes till I had the best finish in a long time.

HARDTalk is it worth it after all you are paying $ more?

Oh yes a 100 percent you have to really experience her.

Do you get a similar service from the other providers here that just do a HJ and FBSM?

The answer is no, the experience I had with Val was so much more satisfying than the others, she is really into playing her role. She gives you your full 1 hour and additional time to shower. This just doesn't feel like a rub and tug, in and out kind of situation. She is also a very low volume provider so I secretly hope she doesn't get flooded with new requests and I could keep her for myself. But I have to share about her to you guys because she is just that good.

MartyByrde
04-08-21, 13:13

Michelle (naturally busty, not the prettiest, but could pass for 25 at the time).

Did anybody see these girls, before the Bellevue busts a few years ago?Never saw any of them, but a jewel of a Thai provider was Thai Patty. She was located in the complex near the Toyota dealership. An absolute jewel! I always had a wonderful time with her, and for some of her sessions, the clock was turned off. Very, very sweet. Unfortunately, she let about a year or so ago.

I've been posting about this Thai beauty:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/219720

(She was initially Zina). Most comments have been positive, and in my texts with her, she seems pleasant and understanding. Hoping to visit her soon.

AussieFury
04-08-21, 13:24
Makie (saw her gray roots, which is why I brood over Nikki at KA).I visited Yukigo when she was in Renton a couple times, and saw her roommate many times. Early in the pandemic, Yukigo's roots were ALL silver. She wasn't that great, so I don't understand the effusive reviews for her on TNA. Maybe it's a situation like BlueEyedMasseuse: she's not the youngest, prettiest, or best body. But BBFS fans keep them in business. :)

Lego19
04-08-21, 14:39
I visited Yukigo when she was in Renton a couple times, and saw her roommate many times. Early in the pandemic, Yukigo's roots were ALL silver. She wasn't that great, so I don't understand the effusive reviews for her on TNA. Maybe it's a situation like BlueEyedMasseuse: she's not the youngest, prettiest, or best body. But BBFS fans keep them in business. :)Thanks for the info on yukigo, she was on my TDL after the many rave reviews about her. Now she's off the list.

AussieFury
04-08-21, 17:08
Saw new Alina at the Landing-area Chinese AAMP. Bro-san let me in. She is about 5' even, with a perfect body. Natural Cs on her tiny frame were fantastic for Russian. And she giggled at how much I obviously liked it. Amazing bubble butt and seemed to actually enjoy teasing her asshole. Possible winner for DATO fans. Flat tummy. No surgery. Face is "very cute" more than "hot. " I think a schoolgirl outfit will accompany me on a future visit. In a word, she is FUN.

We both took separate showers, and it was hot to watch her through the shower glass. After drying off we started with her standing and me sitting on the edge of the bed caressing all over natural bod. She had me lie down and started a great BBBJ. Almost popped me. Lots of BLS and shaft licking and giggling at my noises. Just expect lots of giggling. Couldn't hold off any more so covered up. She lubed and SLOWLY lowered herself onto me. One of the tightest I've enjoyed. She said "Please go slow" which is my preference at first anyway. Spent a good 15 minutes slowly probing that vice grip before flipping her onto her back. Fucked her harder here because I wanted to grab her wrists, squeeze her tits together, and watch them bounce. She giggled and said "I LOVE YOU! FUCK ME!" in a playful way. So hot. She made great noises. Flipped her over to turtle position and decided to REALLY give her a pounding. That ass is incredible. Got close so asked if I could CIM or on her tits. She preferred tits so off with the hat, straddled her, then she jerked me off with one hand while playing with my balls with the other, then as I got close she switched to two hands (so tiny they made my dick look huge. Always an ego boost). Ramped up the dirty talk and when I asked if she wanted "Daddy to cum all over her tits" she said "YES DADDY!" Boom. That was it for me.

Individual showers at the end, and never rushed me out. She probably didn't have another guy waiting beause she stayed naked and sat on the bed, put her arm around me, and talked. English not perfect but still way better than most.

I told her I'd be back to see her tomorrow. I wasn't kidding.

Search for "0006" in RR. And ALWAYS be prepared for Chinese agency fuckery. Be ready to walk.

EDIT: Checked my PMs and another member here had also seen Alina 2 days ago, and told me that she picked her nose often during their visit. Lol. I didnt see anything of the sort... but YMMV is always the rule. I did notice that she had a Flonase diapenser on the side table. So hopefully her nose fixation is better with the allergy meds.

BBPornoGeek
04-08-21, 18:24
I visited Yukigo when she was in Renton a couple times, and saw her roommate many times. Early in the pandemic, Yukigo's roots were ALL silver. She wasn't that great, so I don't understand the effusive reviews for her on TNA. Maybe it's a situation like BlueEyedMasseuse: she's not the youngest, prettiest, or best body. But BBFS fans keep them in business. :)I didn't think Yukigo is BBFS friendly.

MartyByrde
04-08-21, 20:59
OK, made a visit earlier today with Bena (she said she changed her name from Zina). Link provided to make it easy for folks:

Nice gal, and photo in that link is accurate. Nice, clean apartment in Burien. Started off with a nice, somewhat sensual massage. Unfortunately, she has changed her services from last year. She only offers a sensual massage and a HJ. I mentioned to her what folks had said about prior experiences, ie, for total of $200, she provided Massage, BBBJ, and DATY (did not mention DATO nor BBFS). She said she stopped doing all that a few months back.

Too bad, as she is pleasant, and nice looking. She has a friend visiting from Chicago that will do everything for $220. I am going to try and see her before she leaves.

MartyByrde
04-08-21, 21:05
Saw new Alina at the Landing-area Chinese AAMP. Bro-san let me in. She is about 5' even, with a perfect body. Natural Cs on her tiny frame were fantastic for Russian. And she giggled at how much I obviously liked it. Amazing bubble butt and seemed to actually enjoy teasing her asshole. Possible winner for DATO fans. Flat tummy. No surgery. Face is "very cute" more than "hot. " I think a schoolgirl outfit will accompany me on a future visit. In a word, she is FUN.

We both took separate showers, and it was hot to watch her through the shower glass. After drying off we started with her standing and me sitting on the edge of the bed caressing all over natural bod. She had me lie down and started a great BBBJ. Almost popped me. Lots of BLS and shaft licking and giggling at my noises. Just expect lots of giggling. Couldn't hold off any more so covered up. She lubed and SLOWLY lowered herself onto me. One of the tightest I've enjoyed. She said "Please go slow" which is my preference at first anyway. Spent a good 15 minutes slowly probing that vice grip before flipping her onto her back. Fucked her harder here because I wanted to grab her wrists, squeeze her tits together, and watch them bounce. She giggled and said "I LOVE YOU! FUCK ME!" in a playful way. So hot. She made great noises. Flipped her over to turtle position and decided to REALLY give her a pounding. That ass is incredible. Got close so asked if I could CIM or on her tits. She preferred tits so off with the hat, straddled her, then she jerked me off with one hand while playing with my balls with the other, then as I got close she switched to two hands (so tiny they made my dick look huge. Always an ego boost). Ramped up the dirty talk and when I asked if she wanted "Daddy to cum all over her tits" she said "YES DADDY!" Boom. That was it for me.Search on RR of "0006" shows these links:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475

https://seattle.rubratings.com/191027

https://seattle.rubratings.com/180238

No Alina. But I know how it is with the names. The picture of the gal in that last link is something else! She sure is built. But I know about the fake pictures they tend to use.

Good review, though. Will try and request Alina by name.

ItssHHuk
04-08-21, 21:43
This booker is busting my balls. I've walked out many times already. Keeps giving me the runaround and taking me to the wrong women. Met Bro-San for the first time at the Highlands location. Saw him responding to the texts, I wonder if he's the actual booker behind all the misdirects. You need to have a ton of free time to follow their trail to find the gem. My past appointment I was taken to 3 different locations before I settled on the right woman.

MartyByrde
04-09-21, 00:27
This booker is busting my balls. I've walked out many times already. Keeps giving me the runaround and taking me to the wrong women. Met Bro-San for the first time at the Highlands location. Saw him responding to the texts, I wonder if he's the actual booker behind all the misdirects. You need to have a ton of free time to follow their trail to find the gem. My past appointment I was taken to 3 different locations before I settled on the right woman.That seems to happen quite often. AussieFury has mentioned that very issue a few times before. One possible thing they can do is to have names for the gals at the various locations (made very clear in their ads). But I suspect that will never happen.

If I follow up on Aussie's review below, I will specifically mention the gal's name Alina, and also specifically ask if she is at The Landing in Renton. But who knows? Maybe they might have her at another location. Sure is a bummer!

AussieFury
04-09-21, 11:43
I didn't think Yukigo is BBFS friendly.I have multiple reports to the contrary, but no first-hand knowledge. I've heard that extra donation will do it, but never asked how much because that's not my jam.

AussieFury
04-09-21, 11:48
Search on RR of "0006" shows these links:

No Alina. But I know how it is with the names. The picture of the gal in that last link is something else! She sure is built. But I know about the fake pictures they tend to use.

Good review, though. Will try and request Alina by name.Sigh.

Let's all say it together:

"The Chinese ads are fake. The photos are fake. The names are fake. Everything is fake."

It's not the pics they "tend" to use. They use fake pics. Every. Single. Time. 10 out of 10 times. 100% of the time. Always. Exclusively. Without exception.

Don't ask the booker about names or where specific girls are. They will tell you what they think you want to hear to get you to show up. It will not be true. I think the booker actually likes me and I still get the runaround on a consistent basis.

Part of the fuckery is that they will say yes to every question. Our best bet is to report here immediately when we see a good provider at one of their locations. And then guys who are interested ask the booker to send you to THAT location. 24 hours after the report, all bets are off. These girls move around a lot. Don't ask about girl names because they will lie. Don't ask about photos because they will lie. If you ask to send a photo of the girl they will. In which case, refer back to what I said about photos. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the time it will be fake.

If you find a girl you like and she likes you, get her cell. Chinese AAMP girl Chloe texted me yesterday to say she's back in Seattle. I've asked which apt, but haven't got a text back yet. I will share the info here when she does.

I know of two locations in Renton (one Highlands and one near the Landing) and two in Bellevue (one near Eastgate and the other is right downtown in a building where there are also K-girls in the complex). So let's refer to these locations as "Renton Highlands, Renton Landing, Bellevue Downtown, Bellevue Eastgate" for simplicity.

They sometimes house 2nd tier ladies in hotels for short stays, but they are NEVER winners.

AussieFury
04-09-21, 11:54
This booker is busting my balls. I've walked out many times already. Keeps giving me the runaround and taking me to the wrong women. Met Bro-San for the first time at the Highlands location. Saw him responding to the texts, I wonder if he's the actual booker behind all the misdirects. You need to have a ton of free time to follow their trail to find the gem. My past appointment I was taken to 3 different locations before I settled on the right woman.You certain Bro-san was Highlands and not Landing area? I've never seen a Bro-san at the Highlands location.

The fat bro-san with the glasses and brown hair is kind of a dick and smokes inside the living room and basically gives no fucks. The skinny dude with the bleach blond hair and glasses is much cooler.

AussieFury
04-09-21, 11:56
OK, made a visit earlier today with Bena (she said she changed her name from Zina). Link provided to make it easy for folks:

Nice gal, and photo in that link is accurate. Nice, clean apartment in Burien. Started off with a nice, somewhat sensual massage. Unfortunately, she has changed her services from last year. She only offers a sensual massage and a HJ. I mentioned to her what folks had said about prior experiences, ie, for total of $200, she provided Massage, BBBJ, and DATY (did not mention DATO nor BBFS). She said she stopped doing all that a few months back.

Too bad, as she is pleasant, and nice looking. She has a friend visiting from Chicago that will do everything for $220. I am going to try and see her before she leaves.She still won't return my texts. But sounds like that's a good thing. I'm not paying $200 for a handy. Yoyo is my go-to for massage and handy and I'm out the door at $110.

MartyByrde
04-09-21, 13:33
Sigh.

Let's all say it together:

"The Chinese ads are fake. The photos are fake. The names are fake. Everything is fake."

It's not the pics they "tend" to use. They use fake pics. Every. Single. Time. 10 out of 10 times. 100% of the time. Always. Exclusively. Without exception.

Don't ask the booker about names or where specific girls are. They will tell you what they think you want to hear to get you to show up. It will not be true. I think the booker actually likes me and I still get the runaround on a consistent basis.

Part of the fuckery is that they will say yes to every question. Our best bet is to report here immediately when we see a good provider at one of their locations. And then guys who are interested ask the booker to send you to THAT location. 24 hours after the report, all bets are off. These girls move around a lot. Don't ask about girl names because they will lie. Don't ask about photos because they will lie. If you ask to send a photo of the girl they will. In which case, refer back to what I said about photos. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the time it will be fake.

If you find a girl you like and she likes you, get her cell. Chinese AAMP girl Chloe texted me yesterday to say she's back in Seattle. I've asked which apt, but haven't got a text back yet. I will share the info here when she does.

I know of two locations in Renton (one Highlands and one near the Landing) and two in Bellevue (one near Eastgate and the other is right downtown in a building where there are also K-girls in the complex). So let's refer to these locations as "Renton Highlands, Renton Landing, Bellevue Downtown, Bellevue Eastgate" for simplicity.

They sometimes house 2nd tier ladies in hotels for short stays, but they are NEVER winners.Man, so testy! I will avoid for now, until something much more positive and definitive appears.

And enough folks know where "The Landing" is in Renton, so "The Landing" is good enough.

MartyByrde
04-09-21, 13:36
She still won't return my texts. But sounds like that's a good thing. I'm not paying $200 for a handy. Yoyo is my go-to for massage and handy and I'm out the door at $110.Where did I say I paid $200? I paid her basic fee of $120 for the hour visit, and of course a tip for the HJ. You need to get your facts straight.

I also specifically stated that her visiting friend charges $220 for everything. I am going to try and arrange a visit with her tomorrow (through Bena; that's what she told me).

Kenankel
04-09-21, 13:47
Hi everyone- I'll be coming to the West Coast in a month or so, and I wanted to ask if Joy is still working in an agency in Seattle? I read the forum and saw that she was working at kbeautypops and then GSL, but haven't been able to find a working site for either. If anyone knows, I would love to know if she's still around at what agency. Thanks in advance! And my fault if this wasn't the best thread to put this in.

MartyByrde
04-09-21, 17:59
She still won't return my texts. But sounds like that's a good thing. I'm not paying $200 for a handy. Yoyo is my go-to for massage and handy and I'm out the door at $110.Again, I never said I paid $200 for my visit with Bena. It was the basic $120 for the hour massage, and (of course) a tip for the HJ. You really need to get your facts straight.

ItssHHuk
04-09-21, 18:28
You certain Bro-san was Highlands and not Landing area? I've never seen a Bro-san at the Highlands location.

The fat bro-san with the glasses and brown hair is kind of a dick and smokes inside the living room and basically gives no fucks. The skinny dude with the bleach blond hair and glasses is much cooler.You know when you dubbed them Bro-san, I had no idea what to expect. Maybe in my head a stocky asian guy. When I saw the person who I suspected was Bro-San standing out front as I was directed by booker where to park, watching me enter the building, and shuffled around when I walked out. I had a hearty laugh.

ItssHHuk
04-09-21, 18:32
If I follow up on Aussie's review below, I will specifically mention the gal's name Alina, and also specifically ask if she is at The Landing in Renton. But who knows? Maybe they might have her at another location. Sure is a bummer!I've followed his leads and fall back my own experience. This agency has its gems. And I do very much prefer an apartment over a shop. It's just a pain repeating with the girls I do want to see again. I try to always get personal numbers and wechat adds, but even like Aussie mentioned responses are inconsistent.

AussieFury
04-09-21, 18:34
Hi everyone- I'll be coming to the West Coast in a month or so, and I wanted to ask if Joy is still working in an agency in Seattle? I read the forum and saw that she was working at kbeautypops and then GSL, but haven't been able to find a working site for either. If anyone knows, I would love to know if she's still around at what agency. Thanks in advance! And my fault if this wasn't the best thread to put this in.Joy is one of my all time ATFs. She's not currently here.

GSL gives you access to their private site once you pass screening.

If you like Joy, you have good taste. I saw Hyori today for the third time. She kinda reminds me of Joy's playfulness.

AussieFury
04-09-21, 18:39
Man, so testy! I will avoid for now, until something much more positive and definitive appears.Not testy. Just making sure I'm being clear because people using photos for ANY part of the decision with Korean or Chinese agencies are fooling themselves — just as they are if they hope something "definitive" will ever happen with the Chinese AAMP.

Groups. It will ALWAYS be a crapshoot. .

And enough folks know where "The Landing" is in Renton, so "The Landing" is good enough.Cool. I'll still refer to them as "city + descriptive location" if that's ok with you. And also if it's not ok. LOL.

MartyByrde
04-09-21, 19:10
Not testy. Just making sure I'm being clear because people using photos for ANY part of the decision with Korean or Chinese agencies are fooling themselves just as they are if they hope something "definitive" will ever happen with the Chinese AAMP.

Groups. It will ALWAYS be a crapshoot. .

Cool. I'll still refer to them as "city + descriptive location" if that's ok with you. And also if it's not ok. LOL.The "definitive" part can happen with 1) posting a link whenever one talks about a provider, and 2) getting a true, factual review.

As for "city + descriptive location" or "descriptive location", do as you please. Myself, "The Landing" is easily good enough. LMAO!

AussieFury
04-09-21, 19:47
Chinese AAMP.

Groups. It will ALWAYS be a crapshoot. .I've searched for how to turn off the board's auto-correct that strips all smiley emojis (and replaces them with an extra period) and also makes awkward new paragraphs and sentences where none exist. The above should read:

"Chinese AAMP groups. It will ALWAYS be a crapshoot. :)"

(I even had to edit this post to fix... apparently the auto-correct doesn't look at edits)

AussieFury
04-09-21, 19:51
Again, I never said I paid $200 for my visit with Bena. It was the basic $120 for the hour massage, and (of course) a tip for the HJ. You really need to get your facts straight.Ah. I misunderstood post #315. Please help us get the facts straight. What was your tip and was an HJ the only thing available?

AussieFury
04-09-21, 19:55
You know when you dubbed them Bro-san, I had no idea what to expect. Maybe in my head a stocky asian guy. When I saw the person who I suspected was Bro-San standing out front as I was directed by booker where to park, watching me enter the building, and shuffled around when I walked out. I had a hearty laugh.I wish I could take credit for that term, but someone else here (can't remember who) said it first.

And yeah, it's not like they're much security, if that's why they're there. I was a little weirded out at first banging a chick with a dude out in the living room, but now it's whatever. The blond usually has a gaming headset on anyway and plays Xbox.

Rex Hughes
04-09-21, 20:05
I wish I could take credit for that term, but someone else here (can't remember who) said it first.

And yeah, it's not like they're much security, if that's why they're there. I was a little weirded out at first banging a chick with a dude out in the living room, but now it's whatever. The blond usually has a gaming headset on anyway and plays Xbox.Remember Asian May?

Girls were named Korea Su, Korea Rebecca, Vietnam Tanzy, etc.

There was this Ojisan cooking dinner in the kitchen, at the incall!

AussieFury
04-09-21, 20:06
I've followed his leads and fall back my own experience. This agency has its gems. And I do very much prefer an apartment over a shop. It's just a pain repeating with the girls I do want to see again. I try to always get personal numbers and wechat adds, but even like Aussie mentioned responses are inconsistent.Speaking of which, Chloe STILL hasn't texted me back to tell me what apartment she's at. She'd have gotten my money today instead of K-girl Hyori.

And what I said about photos still applies to the Chinese ads, but once the booker likes you he / she will send actual photos of the real girls sometimes (tho if you ask for photos at first you'll get the fakes. Again. Always fuckery). I saw a selfie of "Bobo" wearing a mask and she looks fantastic. Apparently she's at one of the Bellevue spots.

There's also a "former" Chinese AAMP girl (I won't share her name in case the Chinese group is reading) who has recently taken on some scheduling and mamasan duties. I like my chances at her Bellevue apartment, because if both Chinese girls there are no bueno (last month I went there and both were old and fat) I can just say her name and they will go get her and she gives me top-shelf HHR service at the entry-level price (if a Bro-san is there, she is not). I've asked if she'll let me share her direct number with my "hobby friends" but she said no -- and I'm not going to fuck that up, guys.

She knows I don't like fatties, so she told me that a new, young, thin girl arrived today at 4 at one of the Renton spots. I asked which apartment, but she said just to tell her when I'm ready to see her and she'll send address. Depending on how I feel this weekend, I may go looking for her. Maybe she was talking about Bobo, but Bobo was available before 4 pm today. Maybe it's Chloe, but Chloe texted me last night to tell me she was back in Seattle. So WHO KNOWS? It's all fuckery. Lolol.

MartyByrde
04-09-21, 20:07
Ah. I misunderstood post #315. Please help us get the facts straight. What was your tip and was an HJ the only thing available?Man, you misunderstood a lot! Here is what I specifically stated:

"Unfortunately, she has changed her services from last year. She only offers a sensual massage and a HJ. ".

And my tip was $40 (typical for a decent HJ). $160 is somewhat high for just a sensual massage and a HJ, but 1) she was real pleasant, 2) took me a while for me to come (and she gave a valiant effort), and 3) really like the private In Call.

But unless she changes what she offers, I will probably not go back. Would rather see LuLu at this AMP:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sky-massage-seattle

(I already made a couple of posts about that place, including a rather detailed review). And note that I provided a link to make it easier for folks.

Kenankel
04-10-21, 07:31
Joy is one of my all time ATFs. She's not currently here.

GSL gives you access to their private site once you pass screening.

If you like Joy, you have good taste. I saw Hyori today for the third time. She kinda reminds me of Joy's playfulness.Thanks Aussie!

CiscoKid308
04-10-21, 15:05

Did anybody see these girls, before the Bellevue busts a few years ago?Nancylove was great for me always. Emma Young is pretty good. Neither are BBFS, but services are great.

CiscoKid308
04-10-21, 21:16
Search on RR of "0006" shows these links:

Good review, though. Will try and request Alina by name.The name I got was llina, met her today. And she is very cute and good service. Glad I saw her today. Thanks, Aussie.

MrLarryDong
04-10-21, 23:12
Saw Hyori due to Aussie's reports (thanks for the intel Aussie) and I must say, it was different than I expected. First off, she's not Asian American. Many said her English is perfect. While not bad as we were able to speak to each other, it was with a lot struggles. So that kind of caught me off guard since I wasn't expecting that. She is a bit of a hyper goof ball, but her service was great, catered to my needs and was very willing so that was great. Haven't had service like that in quite some time. While I did enjoy her BBBJ, it was a bit too toothy for my liking. I think that's more on me due my girth, but she was into it so it turned me on. And then lastly she gave me a good massage in between rounds. So overall I still would repeat due to her service and eagerness but I am tempted to try Leah and Suzi when she gets back. Don't think Hyori will stay much longer given some things she said so I think I want to try again before she leaves.

If anyone has tried Leah or Emma, please do tell!

D.

MartyByrde
04-10-21, 23:32
Well, I went to Sky Massage earlier today:

When I first called, I asked if LuLu was working, and was told yes. When I arrived, the gal said she was LuLu, but she certainly did not look like the LuLu I remember. But still had an excellent session. Paid the $60 hourly house fee, and she started off with a sensual massage. I did play "somewhat" with her pussy, although she kept pulling back. On the slip, she started jerking off junior. But I asked her if she would do a BBBJ. She asked how much. I said the BBBJ (ie, no condom), DATY, DATO (I actually pointed to both of those areas), and BBFS. She said $200, and I countered with $100. She said no, and I said OK, just a HJ. She then said $140, and I agreed. She started with a semi-lengthy BBBJ. I then had her get on the table doggy style, and went to town with DATY and DATO. After such an enjoyable "meal", I stuck junior inside. But, just like I had done previously, I pulled out, did DATY and DATO, then junior in again, then out, DATY and DATO, and then finally junior in a third time and filled her up. Very, very satisfying.

She cleaned me up, then proceeded with a nice, long massage on both of my feet and the lower part of both of my legs. Finished after close to 55 minutes total.

So, I left happy and satisfied, and only had to spend a total of $200. Excellent deal!

Moose21
04-11-21, 10:38
Well, I went to Sky Massage earlier today:

When I first called, I asked if LuLu was working, and was told yes. When I arrived, the gal said she was LuLu, but she certainly did not look like the LuLu I remember. But still had an excellent session. Paid the $60 hourly house fee, and she started off with a sensual massage. I did play "somewhat" with her pussy, although she kept pulling back. On the slip, she started jerking off junior. But I asked her if she would do a BBBJ. She asked how much. I said the BBBJ (ie, no condom), DATY, DATO (I actually pointed to both of those areas), and BBFS. She said $200, and I countered with $100. She said no, and I said OK, just a HJ. She then said $140, and I agreed. She started with a semi-lengthy BBBJ. I then had her get on the table doggy style, and went to town with DATY and DATO. After such an enjoyable "meal", I stuck junior inside. But, just like I had done previously, I pulled out, did DATY and DATO, then junior in again, then out, DATY and DATO, and then finally junior in a third time and filled her up. Very, very satisfying.

She cleaned me up, then proceeded with a nice, long massage on both of my feet and the lower part of both of my legs. Finished after close to 55 minutes total.

So, I left happy and satisfied, and only had to spend a total of $200. Excellent deal!I went there first thing yesterday for 30 minutes. I asked the woman her name and was told Lulu. I thought she was fairly unattractive. Didn't receive much of a massage. Got FS but I wasn't interested in putting my mouth anywhere near her nether regions. Left disappointed and don't plan to return. I think I'm done with FS AMPs for a while.

P.S. Is there a reason why we are discussing AMPs in the Kgirl section??

MartyByrde
04-11-21, 12:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Go ahead Marty be a "dick" one more time and see what gets "decided."

Seriously this passive aggressive bullshit of yours is really starting to fucking irritate me.

A2

DrTraveler
04-11-21, 12:51
She was super fun! Incredible kegels, multiorgasmic. She went "independent" after KAngels in late 2019 and was fantastic at 350 for BBFS / CIP / MSOG. She disappeared off TNA around the beginning of the pandemic and I wonder if she is still around.

To continue with the theme of this thread, my ATF was Linda in autumn 2019. Young, gorgeous, fun and energetic, amazing body. The best KAngel I've seen, by far.

MartyByrde
04-11-21, 13:06
She was super fun! Incredible kegels, multiorgasmic. She went "independent" after KAngels in late 2019 and was fantastic at 350 for BBFS / CIP / MSOG. She disappeared off TNA around the beginning of the pandemic and I wonder if she is still around.

To continue with the theme of this thread, my ATF was Linda in autumn 2019. Young, gorgeous, fun and energetic, amazing body. The best KAngel I've seen, by far.Dam, DrTraveler, you are making me salivate for a K-girl! Just wish they were not so expensive. Maybe I'll try and win the lottery.

VinceHeartSk
04-11-21, 19:57
I went there first thing yesterday for 30 minutes. I asked the woman her name and was told Lulu. I thought she was fairly unattractive. Didn't receive much of a massage. Got FS but I wasn't interested in putting my mouth anywhere near her nether regions. Left disappointed and don't plan to return. I think I'm done with FS AMPs for a while.

P.S. Is there a reason why we are discussing AMPs in the Kgirl section??I also stopped by there, all the girls here will say they are Lulu if you ask. She was older, like in 40's, I started to walk out, but she said there was another girl named Yoyo. She was think / chubby, looked like she was in her 20's and had a shirt and jeans on. In my experiences, that usually means HJ at best. I am alsdo done with AMP for a while, just going to go for a Kgirl.

Moose21
04-11-21, 21:07
I also stopped by there, all the girls here will say they are Lulu if you ask. She was older, like in 40's, I started to walk out, but she said there was another girl named Yoyo. She was think / chubby, looked like she was in her 20's and had a shirt and jeans on. In my experiences, that usually means HJ at best. I am alsdo done with AMP for a while, just going to go for a Kgirl.Good to know. Thank you.

AussieFury
04-12-21, 11:02
Saw Hyori due to Aussie's reports (thanks for the intel Aussie) and I must say, it was different than I expected. First off, she's not Asian American. Many said her English is perfect. While not bad as we were able to speak to each other, it was with a lot struggles. So that kind of caught me off guard since I wasn't expecting that. She is a bit of a hyper goof ball, but her service was great, catered to my needs and was very willing so that was great. Haven't had service like that in quite some time. While I did enjoy her BBBJ, it was a bit too toothy for my liking. I think that's more on me due my girth, but she was into it so it turned me on. And then lastly she gave me a good massage in between rounds. So overall I still would repeat due to her service and eagerness but I am tempted to try Leah and Suzi when she gets back. Don't think Hyori will stay much longer given some things she said so I think I want to try again before she leaves.

If anyone has tried Leah or Emma, please do tell!

D.I've seen both Leah (when she was Tiara @ GSL, but not the same Tiara that is currenty at K-Angels) and Suzi. Suzi is a vastly superior visit. Tiara doesn't like CIM or anything perfomed with "gusto. " Suzi is as good as they get.

TheThinker808
04-12-21, 13:55
I went there first thing yesterday for 30 minutes. I asked the woman her name and was told Lulu. I thought she was fairly unattractive. Didn't receive much of a massage. Got FS but I wasn't interested in putting my mouth anywhere near her nether regions. Left disappointed and don't plan to return. I think I'm done with FS AMPs for a while.

P.S. Is there a reason why we are discussing AMPs in the Kgirl section??Same experience I got an older looking Lulu and left super disappointed. She wanted 200 for anything bare and I was already turned off. I guess the Lulu people are experiencing might be someone else but yeah I wouldn't go back. I went to this place awhile back based on reports from another member here and my experience was again 100% different.

AussieFury
04-12-21, 14:56
A2, I think he's just getting warmed up. I didn't log in over the weekend so I missed the one you deleted, but I had this gem from MartyStone waiting for me in my inbox:

(rant clipped for brevity)

I chuckled and then closed the PM with no reply. I was 100% certain this guy was Honestone even before getting this PM. I still am. Is there an "ignore" feature in this forum software?Stil haven't found the ignore button, and even though I didn't reply to his PM, MartyStone sent another one today:

SUBJECT: Man, Are You Ever Dense!

Hey AF,

It seems like AF stands for Asshole Fuckhead. Once again, your post is worthless as tits on a bull, just like you! And for PMs, typically "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". That is, PMs are private discussions.

Man, are you ever immature!

MartyByrdeThere's no rule here that PMs are private. I normally don't share PMs publicly, but these are far from normal PMs. I won't reply and I won't make any public comments about them. In the absence of an ignore button, I'll simply share them here without commentary in the hopes it's enough to make MartyStone stop the silliness.

So let's jump off this drama train and get back to talking about Asian pussy -- preferably shaved. What the hell is up with the bush on these younger girls lately?

VinceHeartSk
04-12-21, 17:32
Stil haven't found the ignore button, and even though I didn't reply to his PM, MartyStone sent another one today:

There's no rule here that PMs are private. I normally don't share PMs publicly, but these are far from normal PMs. I won't reply and I won't make any public comments about them. In the absence of an ignore button, I'll simply share them here without commentary in the hopes it's enough to make MartyStone stop the silliness.

So let's jump off this drama train and get back to talking about Asian pussy -- preferably shaved. What the hell is up with the bush on these younger girls lately?Lots of American providers, girls in China and Korea all like this right now. Might also be due to no one wanting to go get waxed / sugared during pandemic.

MartyByrde
04-12-21, 19:56
Stil haven't found the ignore button, and even though I didn't reply to his PM, MartyStone sent another one today:

There's no rule here that PMs are private. I normally don't share PMs publicly, but these are far from normal PMs. I won't reply and I won't make any public comments about them. In the absence of an ignore button, I'll simply share them here without commentary in the hopes it's enough to make MartyStone stop the silliness.

So let's jump off this drama train and get back to talking about Asian pussy -- preferably shaved. What the hell is up with the bush on these younger girls lately?While there is no rule about keeping PMs private, it is the mature thing to do. Obviously you lack that maturity.

Also, regarding the silliness and drama, 1) you are the one who is exhibiting immaturity by posting the PMs, and 2) you can't get my user name correct. It's MartyByrde. I'll send you another PM and see what you do. If you 1) respond to it via PM like a mature person would do, and 2) do not post it here, this drama can end. And get my user name correct!

It's your move. PM coming now.

MartyByrde
04-12-21, 20:04
Lots of American providers, girls in China and Korea all like this right now. Might also be due to no one wanting to go get waxed / sugared during pandemic.I have no issues with a Bush these women have. And your statement about no one wanting to get waxed is definitely accurate.

MassageMeow
04-12-21, 21:37
What the hell is up with the bush on these younger girls lately?I love it when a provider actually has hair down there. I've never been a fan of shaved, personally.

Rex Hughes
04-12-21, 23:19
I saw Courtney Sam (her name was Sadie back then) in 1997. She asked if I liked her saved cooter.

I guess it wasn't automatic back then, that the girls shaved their cooter.

In 2007 at Asian May, the first girl I saw was Korea Maggie. Very pretty, but she had a Bush!

Camhole
04-12-21, 23:32
I love it when a provider actually has hair down there. I've never been a fan of shaved, personally.I'm the exact opposite from you my friend. I can't stand it when a girl, provider or otherwise, has Bush. But hey, like they say, to each his own.

AussieFury
04-13-21, 00:35
I won't be further cluttering this very useful thread with any more of Honestone's PMs. It will just make him hijack the thread. This thread is all about sharing intel about Asian FS providers.

But I've posted two more of his comedy gold PMs in "Rants, Raves, and Stupid Shit in Seattle" because that's the obvious place to post rants and raves from a stupid shit in Seattle. ;)

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32131-Rants-Raves-and-Stupid-Shit-in-Seattle.&p=5301009

MassageMeow
04-13-21, 05:38
I'm the exact opposite from you my friend. I can't stand it when a girl, provider or otherwise, has bush. But hey, like they say, to each his own.I was disappointed when TNA removed the hedges section. I won't refuse to see someone who is shaved, but if I am torn between two equals, Bush wins out.

AussieFury
04-15-21, 10:59
Kangels booker tried to convince me to see Tiara. Her "looks" scores on TER are always 9 or 10, but her service scores are always 5-7 (with one 8). The latest review is a 2 and makes me glad and confirms why I no longer go in blind with Kangels:

OK as many have described she is young and beautiful. It really surprised me when she opened the door. What a pretty face and body. The photos are accurate.

Then she showered me carefully. Really carefully. And we went to the bedroom when I got a first touch on her, just arm. Then blow job, really nice. That's the end of the story.

Now the drama part. I want to touch her, hug, kiss. Pretty normal warmup, right? She just lied down and took the condom. I told her no rush and we have time. And I wanted to kiss. She refused. OK the agent told me GFE only. I am actually not sure if kissing (not DFK) is included in GFE and that is fine. But she refused almost anything I tried: kissing the shoulder, touching the pussy (ok GFE). She kept refusing and I was totally off.

My dick went soft and I asked her to help it hard again by hand job. I swear I never had an ED problem but this time facing such a beautiful girl, I just had no mood at all. It did not work and she asked if I want to finishing but hand job. I asked if you can do bj again and she said, I did that already. Then she started her e smoke! And she didn't want to talk with me.

I immediately left. I have something to say to this girl: if you do not want to be a *****, don't do it. I am a neat and polite guy and want a basic service including basic warm up, and generally good mood between us. Once you've decided to do this kind of job, please have a bit professionalism. And you are not a newbie, you are famous in Southwest area. I don't agree with other reviews saying you are shy. Whatever work you do, you don't get free money. I feel shame for you not because you didn't service me because you don't show respect to your job, your customer, and money. Nobody owes you.

Rex Hughes
04-15-21, 14:42
Kangels booker tried to convince me to see Tiara. Her "looks" scores on TER are always 9 or 10, but her service scores are always 5-7 (with one 8). The latest review is a 2 and makes me glad and confirms why I no longer go in blind with Kangels:Tiana is a big time waster.

So many "wait a minute" delays, and trips back to the bathroom or her dresser.

Tiara reminds me of someone at a campfire, when people are roasting marshmallows, she's the person who rubs the ashes on her marshmallow, onto other peoples marshmallows (or hot dogs or bread twists, that you cook over a campfire).

BBAsianLover
04-15-21, 15:20
Current lineup at KA looks pretty boring. I saw Vivi and she was alright but nothing special. Anyone else worth seeing?

Rex Hughes
04-15-21, 17:43
Tiana is a big time waster.

So many "wait a minute" delays, and trips back to the bathroom or her dresser.

Tiara reminds me of someone at a campfire, when people are roasting marshmallows, she's the person who rubs the ashes on her marshmallow, onto other peoples marshmallows (or hot dogs or bread twists, that you cook over a campfire).My mistake. I got Tiana and Tiara confided.

Sounds like Tiara is worse than Tiana!

Rex Hughes
04-15-21, 19:43
I do like Chinese women.

My wish is to see a decent looking Chinese girl, who can pass for under 35, and who speaks decent English. Her face doesn't have to be a model. Just "good enough. " Also, not too heavy.

I've accepted that CBJ is the norm with this group.

I respect the fans of ET and Kings, as service is great. I just want a woman well under 40 years old.

Any recommendations, please PM me.

AussieFury
04-16-21, 11:02
GSL: Suzi's on vacation until tomorrow. Leah is GLS Tiara (different than Kangels Tiara) rebranded and doesn't do CIM (or didn't when I saw her as Tiara).

Lolopop: Hyori is great, and I've already seen her 3 times during her visit. But I like variety so I'd love to see somone new from this group (same booker as GSL but different agency, apparently).

Kangels: There's not a single one there now that I know is a winner. There are a couple clunkers based on TER, and it's a less than 50/50 chance that the unknown girls there will be worth the drive and money. There's also no way to tell which profiles are clones of others.

LunaHouse: Still shuttered. I suspect it's permanent. Booker unresponsive to texts.

BTownKs: They blipped with Yumi and Coco and then haven't had a girl here since. Booker unresponsive to texts.

How far we've fallen from the golden days of Mischa, Julie, Hannah, etc. I might go see Suzi tomorrow to welcome her back.

AussieFury
04-16-21, 11:54
Someone PMd me and asked who the current klunkers are at Kangels. These types of questions are best made in the public forum so we can all avoid them and possibly encourage Kangels to up their game.

Vivi = Tina. TER review 5/10 + 5/10.

My appointment with Tina was routine and unmemorable. As per usual, she is not the women in the pictures. Tina is an older, less than average looking women with basic service. Another Kangels girl who disappointments...

---

As mentioned in General Details, Tina/Vivi was nothing special, very routine and I barely recall any of it. Only thoughts that sticked were "older woman and disappointing." This "review" is just to inform others that she is not worth your time and money. I lost all faith that Kangels will bring hot girls, but I will keep checking the new girls in the one in a million chance that they bring in a gem.Tiara. GFE only and we've heard plenty of feedback that she's super hot and a dead fish with lots of nos.

Amy. 5/10 + 5/10.

First time Amy has been up here for K-Angels and the pictures on the web site looked intriguing. It was a huge hassle getting in this time and never had it this bad before, so a very different entry than any other time. When I saw her I wouldn't have recognized her from the pictures. All I can say is that it would be hard to believe that who was present and that picture was pretty far apart.

---

I hope no one has the entry issues that I did this time around. I've been a regular and never had these issues before, so I'm hoping this is the last time or it will be my last time.

As above, I think you would have to be drunk to believe that the woman that is in the apartment and the picture is the same person. Amy spoke decent English compared to other K-Angels, which helped.

Typical shower and preview, nothing special. LFK and no BBBJ. Amy has augmented breasts and they certainly are not D, but C. They look nice but I am really turned off by augmented breasts.

Into bedroom she started off with one of the better BBBJ's that has come out of K-Angels with great suction. It was one of the rare times that I considered CIM, but opt'd out. Went to Lotus, standing mish, DATY, standing mish, 69, RCG, CG and finished with standing K9. It was all-in-all pretty lack luster TBH. The message was probably the highlight of the visit being in the ranks of Jo.

Amy is a nice personality and it was fun to talk about Korean topics. Would I see Amy again. No. I would recommend a different K-Angel.Yumi? No clue. I think she might be Amy but not the original Bellevue Yuri with the scorpion tattoo.

No intel on TammyDD, but my guess is that she's chubby.

Twister100
04-16-21, 13:46
Amy. 5/10 + 5/10.

Yumi? No clue. I think she might be Amy but not the original Bellevue Yuri with the scorpion tattoo.Booker told me Yumi = Amy.

Rex Hughes
04-16-21, 14:18
Booker told me Yumi = Amy.I'm sure Tina = Vivi, too. Same "starting days" and "last days."

TammyDD looks like Julie rebranded.

BBPornoGeek
04-16-21, 16:54
Tiara. GFE only and we've heard plenty of feedback that she's super hot and a dead fish with lots of nos.She had a string of bad feedback in the Bay Area so she got moved up here.

Rex Hughes
04-17-21, 01:46
PinkDD, May or may not be Tiana KA rebranded.

Any girl whose pictures even remotely resemble Tiana, I'm nervous and wary.

So much trickery!

Kertyschoo!!

AussieFury
04-17-21, 10:10
New JaneDD profile at Kangels. Photos return no results. Wondering if she's a rename of JaneDD and / or TammyDD. It's obvious they are trying to obfuscate these girls' history, and there are only negative reasons to do that.

RawDawg66
04-17-21, 14:22
How far we've fallen from the golden days of Mischa, Julie, Hannah, etc.No kidding. Its pretty desolate these days.

One of the times Mischa BBFSCIP'd with me during cowgirl, she had this wry little smile on her face and said "you're not allowed to move!

She kept me inside of her while we fell asleep for a few hours. When we woke up we went at it again and she didn't let me leave until way after sunrise on a Sunday morning.

God I miss her.

Twister100
04-17-21, 14:58
New JaneDD profile at Kangels. Photos return no results. Wondering if she's a rename of JaneDD and / or TammyDD. It's obvious they are trying to obfuscate these girls' history, and there are only negative reasons to do that.Booker confirmed JaneDD = PinkDD and Vivi = Tina.

BobSizemore53
04-17-21, 15:41
I'd like to see the girl in the pictures for Yumi, but Yumi is Amy. Who is / was Amy? "Amy" appears to be too short of a search term for the forum. Who am I actually getting?

Rex Hughes
04-18-21, 00:36
TammyDD and JaneDD look the same.

I wonder if they are Julie, rebranded.

Trickery!

StayLow999
04-21-21, 12:28
Gentlemen,

Looking for a little help to see if she is verified. Tried to book but she requires a selfie. No problem providing that but her phone doesn't receive pics from burner apps! Requiring a real number, which I'm very hesitant. Have anyone seen her and can verify she is real? Thank you.

https://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/7516115.htm

MrLay
04-21-21, 14:38
Hey guys, visiting from Cali for a few weeks and was wondering if there's any worthwhile kgirls to see? Preferably great GFE. Used to the Cali scene and I know prices are higher here, but if the service is top tier then I'm game. Been reading that Hiyori might be one to see?

AussieFury
04-21-21, 15:00
Seems too quiet. Anyone got an recent intel on non AMP Asian providers worth sharing? Or are we all still sad that Honestone / Marty is gone? .

AussieFury
04-21-21, 16:59
Asked booker who was in Renton. She said a new young girl I would like named Amy. Sent me a photo of a VERY cute Chinese girl with large eyes in a blue and white Sailor Moon type school girl outfit. I chuckled because it was way too cute to be legit. But I can always walk away so why not?

I know which apartment is theirs so I glanced up at the balcony as I parked and saw the chubbier Bro-san. Next to him leaning on the railing was the girl in the photo in sweats and a sweatshirt. Sure, the photo is slightly glammed but it's her. I couldn't park fast enough.

Amy is EXTREMELY cute and sweet. All smiles and giggles. Laughed easily. Athletic little ass. Natural perky As. Aggressively trimmed Bush (yay). My reg tip approach worked well. Great BBBJ with sweet and hot eye contact. Great BLS. Went as long as I wanted. Covered, lubed, then lowered her tight box onto me and rode HARD in CG and Asian CG. Great dirty talk and noises. No "you cum now" bullshit. Then mish then doggie and she took her hard pounding like a champ. Thought for a moment about blowing on her tits but that tightness and ass did me in. She made GREAT noises as I came.

No LFK or DFK but kissed my cheek and hugged me a lot afterwards and was crazy sweet. Complimented my dick. Complimented my body. When a hottie seems disinterested it's a boner killer. When a cutie treats me like a king I'm rock hard. She made me feel sexy as hell. I stayed within the 30 minutes and never felt rushed. English is just OK but no problem communicating.

Standard 5 days here and 5 days in Bellevue schedule, she said. I'll see her again.

If you can convince the booker to send you the photo you won't believe it either. It's a photo with bare feet and what I assume is her name is blurred out in white. I won't post here without permission tho. I'm finally at a good place with this booker and don't want to fuck it up. LOL.

206-518-9080 on RR. $160 hhr + $40 that the booker never hears about. She was very appreciative.

MassageMeow
04-21-21, 17:50
Asked booker who was in Renton. She said a new young girl I would like named Amy. Sent me a photo of a VERY cute Chinese girl with large eyes in a blue and white Sailor Moon type school girl outfit. I chuckled because it was way too cute to be legit. But I can always walk away so why not?

I know which apartment is theirs so I glanced up at the balcony as I parked and saw the chubbier Bro-san. Next to him leaning on the railing was the girl in the photo in sweats and a sweatshirt. Sure, the photo is slightly glammed but it's her. I couldn't park fast enough.

Amy is EXTREMELY cute and sweet. All smiles and giggles. Laughed easily. Athletic little ass. Natural perky As. Aggressively trimmed Bush (yay). My reg tip approach worked well. Great BBBJ with sweet and hot eye contact. Great BLS. Went as long as I wanted. Covered, lubed, then lowered her tight box onto me and rode HARD in CG and Asian CG. Great dirty talk and noises. No "you cum now" bullshit. Then mish then doggie and she took her hard pounding like a champ. Thought for a moment about blowing on her tits but that tightness and ass did me in. She made GREAT noises as I came.

No LFK or DFK but kissed my cheek and hugged me a lot afterwards and was crazy sweet. Complimented my dick. Complimented my body. When a hottie seems disinterested it's a boner killer. When a cutie treats me like a king I'm rock hard. She made me feel sexy as hell. I stayed within the 30 minutes and never felt rushed. English is just OK but no problem communicating.

Standard 5 days here and 5 days in Bellevue schedule, she said. I'll see her again.

If you can convince the booker to send you the photo you won't believe it either. It's a photo with bare feet and what I assume is her name is blurred out in white. I won't post here without permission tho. I'm finally at a good place with this booker and don't want to fuck it up. LOL.

206-518-9080 on RR. $160 hhr + $40 that the booker never hears about. She was very appreciative.https://adultsearch.com/washington/seattle/female-escorts/1209070

I am interested in trying some of these out based on the reports, but I hate getting the runaround, and especially hate driving to the Renton area. I appreciate the reports, and will consider if my regular rotation dries up.

TheThinker808
04-21-21, 17:52

206-518-9080 on RR. $160 hhr + $40 that the booker never hears about. She was very appreciative.I've been hitting that Landing location with these guys. Do you think Alina is now long gone? I know they had another Amy if I'm not mistaken at the Landing location that wore a school girl sheer outfit.

Rex Hughes
04-25-21, 01:08
LOL.

Her name is Apple. But, look at her bio page. Every other time, she is called Apple, every other time she is called Kylie.

LOL.

Well, there is no secret that they re-name these girls.

Rex Hughes
04-25-21, 03:17
Kertschoo!!

AsianLover1999
04-25-21, 13:30

Standard 5 days here and 5 days in Bellevue schedule, she said. I'll see her again.Wow sounds amazing I'm looking to contact them but I have no idea what I should say or how to approach this. (if you couldn't tell I'm pretty new to this) Any tips?

AussieFury
04-26-21, 15:48
Wow sounds amazing I'm looking to contact them but I have no idea what I should say or how to approach this. (if you couldn't tell I'm pretty new to this) Any tips?Welcome AL99. If you go back a few pages (or just see my post history) I made a few posts that help describe how I've chosen to interact with the Chinese AAMP groups. In general, prepare for fuckery on a level only the Chinese provide. Always be willing to politely walk if the girl looks unfuckable.

AussieFury
04-26-21, 15:56
I saw that Lolipopgirls.net had a new cutie so I took the plunge and am GLAD I did.

I'm on mobile and will do a better report later, but if you like perfect spinner bods with lots of flexability and mirrors, Julie is for you. Photos are representative. Her body is a 9 to me. Ass is a perfect 10. Face is 8. Service is 9. Real age probably late 20s. No BBFS (I don't try but knew some would ask). She doesn't like back door attention but her rimming is otherworldly even though it's not normally my thing.

More details when I'm back to the office. I will be repeating.

MrLay
04-26-21, 16:03
I saw that Lolipopgirls.net had a new cutie so I took the plunge and am GLAD I did.

I'm on mobile and will do a better report later, but if you like perfect spinner bods with lots of flexability and mirrors, Julie is for you. Photos are representative. Her body is a 9 to me. Ass is a perfect 10. Face is 8. Service is 9. Real age probably late 20s. No BBFS (I don't try but knew some would ask). She doesn't like back door attention but her rimming is otherworldly even though it's not normally my thing.

More details when I'm back to the office. I will be repeating.Hey Aussie thanks for the info. Who would you pick between Hyori and Julie? Going to give it a shot this week lmao.

AussieFury
04-26-21, 16:14
I don't have details. I just learned that Sam (Chinese owner / booker) was killed in a car crash a couple weeks ago. No clue who is booking them now but I hear some girls are packing up and leaving. New booker says everything will remain the same.

Maybe the new owner can bring better talent.

AussieFury
04-26-21, 21:18
Hey Aussie thanks for the info. Who would you pick between Hyori and Julie? Going to give it a shot this week lmao.

Julie told me that Hyori is taking a week off, so the choice is easy this week.

When Hyori's back? Hmm. That REALLY is a tough choice. I'd actually love to see if they'd do a duo. I've never done a Kangels duo, but I had two back in the earlier K-girl heyday.

Hyori is more goofy and playful. Julie is more sweet and demure. I will probably see Julie at least one more time before I see Hyori again.

Camhole
04-26-21, 22:12
I saw that Lolipopgirls.net her rimming is otherworldly even though it's not normally my thing.Honestone must be so jealous reading this.

AussieFury
04-27-21, 09:37
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2167995-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-New-Super-Hot-Independent-Asian-Girl-Suzy-visit-me-at-saranghaesuzy-com-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A

Looks like the new Kangels owner is wasting no time trying new marketing approaches. Though I'd at least have used a different phone number than the one on the Kangels website. LOL. TNA admins traditionally hate advertising K-girls. Probably because it's bad for business for the chubby GPS ladies. I wonder how long they'll let this account stay.

I've shit on Kangels in the past for their bait and switch tactics, but I'm hoping the new ownership brings some positive changes.

BBPornoGeek
04-27-21, 10:48
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2167995-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-New-Super-Hot-Independent-Asian-Girl-Suzy-visit-me-at-saranghaesuzy-com-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A-%F0%9F%92%9A

Looks like the new Kangels owner is wasting no time trying new marketing approaches. Though I'd at least have used a different phone number than the one on the Kangels website. LOL. TNA admins traditionally hate advertising K-girls. Probably because it's bad for business for the chubby GPS ladies. I wonder how long they'll let this account stay.

I've shit on Kangels in the past for their bait and switch tactics, but I'm hoping the new ownership brings some positive changes.I suspect the accident is not really an accident. KA's owner was able to somehow acquire control of a couple of Bay Area agencies and moved their girls to his stable. A few of the girls were really in hot demand. Of course once they move, their quality regressed and traffic dropped. It's a syndicate, if they don't make money, there's a penalty for it.

MrLay
04-27-21, 15:59
Julie told me that Hyori is taking a week off, so the choice is easy this week.

When Hyori's back? Hmm. That REALLY is a tough choice. I'd actually love to see if they'd do a duo. I've never done a Kangels duo, but I had two back in the earlier K-girl heyday.

Hyori is more goofy and playful. Julie is more sweet and demure. I will probably see Julie at least one more time before I see Hyori again.Ah okay. How was the session with Julie? Can't wait till next week so I'll probably try Julie.

AussieFury
04-27-21, 18:15
Booker said young hot girl with big tits. Showed up and yep! Young hot girl with big fake tits. As hot a looking face and body as they have ever had. Her bra was failing to contain her jugs.

But her attitude was awful and English non-existent. CBJ (which was the highlight, actually) then removed the cover to put a fresh one on before CFS — then said “you fuck me” instead of climbing on for a ride. I hate that.

Had a hard time maintaining a boner with her less than enthusiastic vibe. Ended up kneeling and lifting her hips and torso all the way off the bed then pounding hard to watch her tits bounce around and hear her get noisy. That did it. Wanted to clean me up with an alcohol wipe. I insisted on the shower. Which is filthy.

I might be going back to known K-girls only. This Chinese group is too much fuckery sometimes.

What a shame. She is legit hot. Booker called her Jenny. She called herself Anna (after thinking for a second).

Turtz1109
04-27-21, 19:25
Booker said young hot girl with big tits. Showed up and yep! Young hot girl with big fake tits. As hot a looking face and body as they have ever had. Her bra was failing to contain her jugs.

But her attitude was awful and English non-existent. CBJ (which was the highlight, actually) then removed the cover to put a fresh one on before CFS then said you fuck me instead of climbing on for a ride. I hate that.

Had a hard time maintaining a boner with her less than enthusiastic vibe. Ended up kneeling and lifting her hips and torso all the way off the bed then pounding hard to watch her tits bounce around and hear her get noisy. That did it. Wanted to clean me up with an alcohol wipe. I insisted on the shower. Which is filthy.

I might be going back to known K-girls only. This Chinese group is too much fuckery sometimes.

What a shame. She is legit hot. Booker called her Jenny. She called herself Anna (after thinking for a second).Damn that's unfortunate. Which location was this one at? I'm trying to book their Bellevue location tomorrow hoping for Amy based off your review. When the girl is not to your liking do you usually just tell her that you're no longer interested and then hit the booker back up?

Thanks for all your recent reviews. Has gotten me back into feeling that urge to monger after awhile off.

Rex Hughes
04-28-21, 09:42
206-XXX-2005.

Booked with Vivi. Bellevue location. Bro-San was present, but he was very cool. Bro-sans, LOL!

I found Vivi to be pretty. Late 20's to early 30's. Slim, petite, natural perky B cups. I opted for 30 minutes for 160, and tipped her 40, which she was very happy about. I hoped that it would help me receive better service.

No kissing or rimming. But, she gave me BBBJ and bls. Sucked on my nipples, which I frankly haven't been getting enough of from other girls, even those with GPS.

Doggy finish. Got dressed, Bro-San let me out.

Vivi is Chinese, from Shanghai. Facially, she is almost to the level of Angel / Jo and Misty of KAngels. Prettier than Ivy / Diana, Lexi, Nikki (duh), and Tiana of KAngels. The Aunties at Euro Touch and VIP Spa? Night and day!! I was SO hungry to date a decent-looking Asian girl "who could pass for under 35," and Vivi scratched that itch nicely!

Off to my work parking garage to sleep, until I had to get up in the morning for work. I slept very well that night.

AussieFury
04-28-21, 13:05
Damn that's unfortunate. Which location was this one at?Renton Landing.

I'm trying to book their Bellevue location tomorrow hoping for Amy based off your review.AFAIK Amy was still in Bellevue as of yesterday.

When the girl is not to your liking do you usually just tell her that you're no longer interested and then hit the booker back up?Yes. I'm always polite and usually say "Sorry, honey. I thought I was here to see someone else. I will come back another time. " I don't wait for a reply, I just smile, walk to the door, check the peep hole to make sure the hallway is clear, then head back to my car. Once in the car I text the booker and say "She was too old" or "She was too fat" or "I have already seen her and didn't like her. " Chinese people can be very direct, especially when speaking English, so it works best to be direct with them. That will always trigger the booker asking me if I want to go to a different location. I usually don't, but if I have lots of time I might. I'm never angry toward the booker and I always text "thank you" and tell them what I liked about her after a successful visit.

Thanks for all your recent reviews. Has gotten me back into feeling that urge to monger after awhile off.

:)

AussieFury
04-28-21, 13:07
Ah okay. How was the session with Julie? Can't wait till next week so I'll probably try Julie.She's great. I will repeat. Check post #386.

Rex Hughes
04-29-21, 03:57
I just saw her. She was terrible. Shorted me on time. Paid for 30 minutes, back in my car in 20.

AussieFury
04-30-21, 18:45
Was told Niki at Renton Highlands Chinese AAMP is young and thin. Pic looks cute. I didn't try because I had prebooked with Asian Beverly in Bellevue. A mature (40?) women with a yoga bod and tight box. Sultry as fuck with the slomo blow. Almost lost it there. Some have reported CBJ with her, but I find shaved balls and trimmed hedges are often rewarded as they were today. She likes it slow, fast, hard, soft, and everything in-between. Responded equally well to caresses as she did to me pulling her hair and pounding. She seemed to enjoy watching the penetration. Believable dirty talk with an Asian accent did me in. I will repeat.

TheThinker808
04-30-21, 21:59
Was told Niki at Renton Highlands Chinese AAMP is young and thin. Pic looks cute. I didn't try because I had prebooked with Asian Beverly in Bellevue. A mature (40?) women with a yoga bod and tight box. Sultry as fuck with the slomo blow. Almost lost it there. Some have reported CBJ with her, but I find shaved balls and trimmed hedges are often rewarded as they were today. She likes it slow, fast, hard, soft, and everything in-between. Responded equally well to caresses as she did to me pulling her hair and pounding. She seemed to enjoy watching the penetration. Believable dirty talk with an Asian accent did me in. I will repeat.

Was Niki from the Chinese fuckery group?

BobSizemore53
05-01-21, 23:18
How many numbers does this Chinese AAMP have? -0006, -2005, -9080, are they all the same group?

AussieFury
05-02-21, 08:18
How many numbers does this Chinese AAMP have? -0006, -2005, -9080, are they all the same group?I believe they are all the same group.

TigerSong
05-02-21, 14:56
Has anyone seen the KAgnels Diana, Lexy, or Tiara?

CiscoKid308
05-02-21, 17:06
I believe they are all the same group.I would assume they're the same group or work together. I've texted and seen girls from those #s and sent to the same three places before.

Rex Hughes
05-03-21, 01:57
Has anyone seen the KAgnels Diana, Lexy, or Tiara?Tiara is non BBFS.

Diana is ok, looks mid 30's. Kissing and rimming.

Lexy looks mid 30's. She's ok looking. Kissing and rimming.

The prettier KA girls seem to be lesser with service (kissing, rimming, attitude).

Just avoid Nikki, when she comes to Seattle. Looks like a granny.

John Sonmez
05-03-21, 14:50

More details when I'm back to the office. I will be repeating.What type of verification do you do with Lolipop girls? They are asking for some P411 or TNA handle reference. Something I never heard of before.

In the past I just gave a driver's license to Kangels.

Mitch Cor
05-03-21, 19:49
Is this the Beverly you're talking about? She's been around for a while, but sounds like she's expanded her menu. And unfortunately her pricing. I wondering if she's grandfathering at her old 200 rate?

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?259722-Beverly

AussieFury
05-04-21, 10:04
Is this the Beverly you're talking about? She's been around for a while, but sounds like she's expanded her menu. And unfortunately her pricing. I wondering if she's grandfathering at her old 200 rate?

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?259722-BeverlyYes. That's her. I paid full boat but I'd see her more often at 200.

AussieFury
05-04-21, 10:16
Had a chance to meet Eden at GSL. She's mid 20's and has a beautiful round face and eyelashes that don't stop. She has a 100% natural and soft body. Her overall looks and personality reminds me a lot of Joy, but with smaller boobs. She was ALL smiles and hugs and kisses when I walked in, which is always a good sign.

She's a very "sensual" experience. She goes above the "girlfriend experience" to a honeymoon experience. It was slow motion, soft, sweet, and relaxing as hell. Lots of soapy shower giggles and rubbing. BBBJ preview so good I almost lost it and I have never experienced such a level of intense eye contact.

Off to the bedroom where I sat down on the edge of the bed and she proceeded to make out with my dick. Slow, deep, sensual, great suction, and eye contact that is hot hot hot. Then she proceeded to make out with my sack and taint, which led to a slow sensual rimming while she stroked me slowly.

She doesn't like having her head pushed down during a BJ or having her hair pulled in doggie (she has extensions). She CAN take a pounding and loves it, but in more of a sensual way, if that makes sense. There was a mix of fast, slow, soft, hard, throughout the entire visit. Slow-mo p2 p was driving me crazy. Went through an encyclopedia of positions and ended with her riding on top like a champ.

It's really hard to put into words what a session with her is like. It was like we were underwater in slow motion the entire time. It was a chill, sexy, sensual, cock-worship style session, which I am often in the mood for. For the first time in a long time, I made an appointment on the drive home for the following day. I can't wait to see her again later today.

BBPornoGeek
05-04-21, 13:16
Had a chance to meet Eden at GSL. She's mid 20's and has a beautiful round face and eyelashes that don't stop. She has a 100% natural and soft body. Her overall looks and personality reminds me a lot of Joy, but with smaller boobs. She was ALL smiles and hugs and kisses when I walked in, which is always a good sign.

She's a very "sensual" experience. She goes above the "girlfriend experience" to a honeymoon experience. It was slow motion, soft, sweet, and relaxing as hell. Lots of soapy shower giggles and rubbing. BBBJ preview so good I almost lost it and I have never experienced such a level of intense eye contact.

Off to the bedroom where I sat down on the edge of the bed and she proceeded to make out with my dick. Slow, deep, sensual, great suction, and eye contact that is hot hot hot. Then she proceeded to make out with my sack and taint, which led to a slow sensual rimming while she stroked me slowly.

She doesn't like having her head pushed down during a BJ or having her hair pulled in doggie (she has extensions). She CAN take a pounding and loves it, but in more of a sensual way, if that makes sense. There was a mix of fast, slow, soft, hard, throughout the entire visit. Slow-mo p2 p was driving me crazy. Went through an encyclopedia of positions and ended with her riding on top like a champ.

It's really hard to put into words what a session with her is like. It was like we were underwater in slow motion the entire time. It was a chill, sexy, sensual, cock-worship style session, which I am often in the mood for. For the first time in a long time, I made an appointment on the drive home for the following day. I can't wait to see her again later today.She is definitely a good one. Saw her last night and it was soooo hard not to lose the first cup fast! LOL! The only thing missing with this gem is the ability to inseminate her. LOL! Treat her well fellas.

Latinxi69
05-04-21, 15:11

It's really hard to put into words what a session with her is like. It was like we were underwater in slow motion the entire time. It was a chill, sexy, sensual, cock-worship style session, which I am often in the mood for. For the first time in a long time, I made an appointment on the drive home for the following day. I can't wait to see her again later today.Not familiar with GSL could you PM me the contact info or post their website?

Thanks!

SeattleDoctor
05-04-21, 15:21
I saw Eden today. AussieFurys description was pretty similar to my experience. I have seen Hyori twice and Julie once. I put Hyori and Eden in a dead heat. Eden probably gets the nod on service but I had more of a connection with Hyori. Obviously YMMV as we all get along better with some people then others. Julie was ok. At the end of the session she said I should go to church to meet a nice girl. Probably good advice but it struck me as a bit strange thing to say.

I had previously been going to KANGELS. I have seen Angel / Jo 30 times. Someone previously suggested if you saw her more it might get better and I can attest that's true. I also had a good connection with Nana during her short stay here. I don't think she is coming back. Misty was okay. But she isn't coming back either. Julie and Melody / Suzy were both good. I probably wouldn't repeat with the infamous Wong Hings favorite Nina. I was thinking of TOFFT on Lily, Red or Apple (maybe all the same girl)? Since there isn't any intel available on any of them here.

Rex Hughes
05-04-21, 19:28
I saw Eden today. AussieFurys description was pretty similar to my experience. I have seen Hyori twice and Julie once. I put Hyori and Eden in a dead heat. Eden probably gets the nod on service but I had more of a connection with Hyori. Obviously YMMV as we all get along better with some people then others. Julie was ok. At the end of the session she said I should go to church to meet a nice girl. Probably good advice but it struck me as a bit strange thing to say.

I had previously been going to KANGELS. I have seen Angel / Jo 30 times. Someone previously suggested if you saw her more it might get better and I can attest that's true. I also had a good connection with Nana during her short stay here. I don't think she is coming back. Misty was okay. But she isn't coming back either. Julie and Melody / Suzy were both good. I probably wouldn't repeat with the infamous Wong Hings favorite Nina. I was thinking of TOFFT on Lily, Red or Apple (maybe all the same girl)? Since there isn't any intel available on any of them here.I'm interested in Lily, because of the 4'9"!

If she looks good, that height has some appeal. I once dated a 4'8" girl. Slim, but body wasn't perfect. Hopefully, Lily's prettier.

SeattleDoctor
05-06-21, 17:39
I'm interested in Lily, because of the 4'9"!

If she looks good, that height has some appeal. I once dated a 4'8" girl. Slim, but body wasn't perfect. Hopefully, Lily's prettier.I saw Lily today. Her last day is tomorrow. She is young and cute with a nice body. It was kept kind of dark as usual. Probably makes it better for them in some cases too. Not sure if she is really 4'9". But definitely not over 5'. Good deep throat skills. I would repeat. She said she will come back. Not sure when. She has been in USA 3 years so her English is pretty decent.

Qazwsx8423
05-06-21, 18:54
I'm interested in Lily, because of the 4'9"!

If she looks good, that height has some appeal. I once dated a 4'8" girl. Slim, but body wasn't perfect. Hopefully, Lily's prettier.Can someone please pm me the site for GSL?

ItssHHuk
05-06-21, 22:29
I saw Lily today. Her last day is tomorrow. She is young and cute with a nice body. It was kept kind of dark as usual. Probably makes it better for them in some cases too. Not sure if she is really 4'9". But definitely not over 5'. Good deep throat skills. I would repeat. She said she will come back. Not sure when. She has been in USA 3 years so her English is pretty decent.What age range would presume she be? Dark rooms in apartments often are used to hide age blemishes. That's how Abercrombie got people to buy their shitty clothes through the 00's. No one could actually see how bad they looked in the dim lighting.

SeattleDoctor
05-06-21, 22:34
What age range would presume she be? Dark rooms in apartments often are used to hide age blemishes. That's how Abercrombie got people to buy their shitty clothes through the 00's. No one could actually see how bad they looked in the dim lighting.I know it's a wide range because of the poor lighting but I would guess 25-34.

JasonShinamoto
05-10-21, 03:12
I don't have details. I just learned that Sam (Chinese owner / booker) was killed in a car crash a couple weeks ago. No clue who is booking them now but I hear some girls are packing up and leaving. New booker says everything will remain the same.

Maybe the new owner can bring better talent.MS-13 or DHS, since he was on both of their blacklist: 1. Sudden increase of Latinas, even K-spas in the Snohomish area are now hiring Latinas. 2. Sudden decrease of NK-PSEs. 3. Chinese agencies, with actual pimps function as bouncer and cook, are moving into the Downtown Bellevue and the Old Bellevue areas. Hope he got caught by DHS, so he can now take a safe vacation in one of the federal facilities. May the lord give him peace!

Patrick78
05-11-21, 02:42
Has anyone seen the new girl in the Landing area?

AussieFury
05-11-21, 14:10
MS-13 or DHS, since he was on both of their blacklist:May I ask how you know this? It's not like organized crime groups publish their blacklists on Instagram.

Hope he got caught by DHS, so he can now take a safe vacation in one of the federal facilities. May the lord give him peace!My intel source (who is generally reliable) says he was killed, not arrested. There'd have been a news story touting a "sex trafficking ring bust. ".

Mtron
05-12-21, 03:37
Only have gone through k-angels before. Looking to branch out a bit, going to try Lolipopgirls. Wanted to look into GSL and the landing aamp that's spoken about here a bit but can't seem to find the contact info / website for either. If someone could PM me to help set me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Mtron
05-12-21, 03:59
Hey, I see a lot of mentioning of GSL and Landing. I was wondering if someone could please point me to a website or contact number for both please, I can't seem to find it.

JasonShinamoto
05-12-21, 13:03
May I ask how you know this? It's not like organized crime groups publish their blacklists on Instagram. My intel source (who is generally reliable) says he was killed, not arrested. There'd have been a news story touting a "sex trafficking ring bust..I don't do Facebook / Instagram, I just don't like their worldview. I am speculating based on several observed facts. Unfortunately, I don't have "intel source", but my source is my own intuition.

AussieFury
05-12-21, 13:16
Hey, I see a lot of mentioning of GSL and Landing. I was wondering if someone could please point me to a website or contact number for both please, I can't seem to find it."Landing" is short for "Renton Landing" and refers to a shopping and residential area in Renton near Boeing. There is a handful of indy Thai providers in that area (all are on TNA, most are on RR). There is also a known Chinese AAMP in the area which advertises exclusively on RR.

GSL is short for "Gangnam Style Ladies. " They used to have a public website but took it offline. Their only current website is password protected and you get the login when you pass screening. Their number is 425-220-2909.

Also note that while the GSL and Lolipop agencies are completely separate with separate owners, they both currently employ the same booker. So if you pass screening with one, you SHOULD be green lit for both agencies.

AussieFury
05-12-21, 13:25
Only have gone through k-angels before. Looking to branch out a bit, going to try Lolipopgirls. Wanted to look into GSL and the landing aamp that's spoken about here a bit but can't seem to find the contact info / website for either. If someone could PM me to help set me in the right direction that would be helpful.Hey, Mtron. Jump back to about here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32857-KAngels-Discussion&p=5296519&viewfull=1#post5296519.

And then come forward a few pages. All the info you need to deal with the Chinese fuckery is there.

I've laid off the Chinese spots for a while. Just kept getting too rushed and not having a positive experience. I've swung back around to the K-girls and have been seeing GSL and Lolipop ladies exclusively. Though I admit I'm bit intrigued by Lexy at KA.

AussieFury
05-12-21, 17:13
I might write a better report later, but Boa is the real fucking deal.

http://lolipopgirls.net/Gallery.html

If you've met Hyori at Lolipop and Eden at GSL, she is the perfect 50/50 blend of the two. Young (she's new to this), soft, sweet, sensual like Eden but also naughty and playful like Hyori. 100% natural body, face, and hair. Round Busan style face and ass. Natural Cs that LOVE attention. And the best authentic noises (she is not quiet). BBBJ on a whole other level. Strong CIM finish and she continued to stroke and drain it. Begs for doggie and has the perfect ass for it. Loves DATY but not fingers. Maybe the most convincing GFE provider I've met (as always, all Lolipop girls insist on lolipop wrappers fine by me).

Sorry the narrative is a bit out of order. She really worked me over. The hardest I've climaxed in years.

She is soft in the middle like Eden, but it's not a "belly" or "gut. " But that softness pays off quadruple when you're behind her.

Photos are glammed and representative, but probably not her.

Bonus points for LARGE mirror placement. I watched her suck me from the front (POV), side, and rear at the same time. And I love doggie with mirrors and eye contact.

She is MSOG friendly but I am one and done.

Dressed and undressed me like a king. Commented on my grooming and cleanliness, which likely resulted in better mileage.

It's a close call, because I'm a fan of Hyori and Eden, but Boa is the perfect blend of both and I rank her higher than both. I scheduled a repeat already because booker told me "leave soon.

Edit: Almost forgot: TIGHT box and Kegels for days. Velvet throat and pussy.

TheThinker808
05-12-21, 18:12
Has anyone seen the new girl in the Landing area?I saw someone named Nana which was basically what her menu should be called. She is young, pretty skinny, medium length hair, nice b almost c chest I would guess. She is all safety. No BBBJ, no daty, no LFK, no Dfk, no kissing in general. Pretty boring fuck tbh. I just wanted to get out of there at that point. I would pass on her and maybe go with what Aussie has been reporting. At this point rather spend the money on a good session that is worth the money than the Chinese fuckery group.

Member #6240
05-13-21, 13:03
http://lolipopgirls.net/Gallery.html.Considering dipping my toe in the KAngels water. What is the screening process?

TheThinker808
05-13-21, 13:48
I saw someone named Nana which was basically what her menu should be called. She is young, pretty skinny, medium length hair, nice b almost c chest I would guess. She is all safety. No BBBJ, no daty, no LFK, no Dfk, no kissing in general. Pretty boring fuck tbh. I just wanted to get out of there at that point. I would pass on her and maybe go with what Aussie has been reporting. At this point rather spend the money on a good session that is worth the money than the Chinese fuckery group.Oh also forgot this was at the Landing location.

AussieFury
05-13-21, 16:45
Nana sounds like a dud. Thanks for the heads up.

All I want is an Asian visit like this:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cfb4405cf3ef

Is that too much to ask?

TheThinker808
05-13-21, 19:00

Is that too much to ask?Bruh that would be amazing!

AussieFury
05-14-21, 10:13
Considering dipping my toe in the KAngels water. What is the screening process?I've heard they ask for a photocopy of your I'd, but I've never done that since one of my hobby numbers was on their screened list. If you have a TNA account, I'd try leading with that. I know that indy "sarangsuzy" on there is actually Kangels, so a PM to that account might help.

TNA usually bans the agencies, so I'm wondering what deal K-Angels did with TNA to stay visible.

AussieFury
05-14-21, 10:19
Kangels is ONLY showing two girls on their site today (Diana and Mia).

I wonder why they're not doubling up like they normally do (one girl gets two different profiles).

Member #6240
05-14-21, 11:47
I've heard they ask for a photocopy of your I'd, but I've never done that since one of my hobby numbers was on their screened list. If you have a TNA account, I'd try leading with that. I know that indy "sarangsuzy" on there is actually Kangels, so a PM to that account might help.

TNA usually bans the agencies, so I'm wondering what deal K-Angels did with TNA to stay visible.Much appreciated, thank you.

Definitely not sharing PII, but if my TNA account would work I'll give it a shot.

Ziiero
05-15-21, 16:37
Hi, I'm kinda new to the hobby. Mainly seen KGirls but still looking for other providers. Looks like they updated the site. Apparently, Diana is on vacation but they have Lucky and Ivy coming? I've only seen Diana but that was roughly the beginning of the year. Just trying to put out some more info. Thank you for your time!

Ziiero
05-15-21, 17:35
Hi, everyone. New to hobbying (ish). Just saw that KAngels updated their site with two new arrivals. Don't know much about them (I. E. If they're returning or "new new" New additions are Ivy and Lucky. Anyone have any info about themselves? Good / bad, I don't mind either. I've seen Diana before who is on vacation now and Hyori from Lolipop. Was just hoping to contribute to the thread.

Thank you for your time!

Rex Hughes
05-16-21, 00:41
Hi, everyone. New to hobbying (ish). Just saw that KAngels updated their site with two new arrivals. Don't know much about them (I. E. If they're returning or "new new" New additions are Ivy and Lucky. Anyone have any info about themselves? Good / bad, I don't mind either. I've seen Diana before who is on vacation now and Hyori from Lolipop. Was just hoping to contribute to the thread.

Thank you for your time!Ivy and Diana are the same person. (Trickery).

I heard Lucky is Tiana.

BBAsianLover
05-16-21, 13:51
Mia looks good, has anyone toftt to find out?

Ziiero
05-16-21, 21:13
Ivy and Diana are the same person. (Trickery).

I heard Lucky is Tiana.Is Tiana good?

ChimeMeNow
05-17-21, 13:26
Feel free to PM if you want just checking as I love my Asian girls with at least a patch on their Koko.

She doesn't like having her head pushed down during a BJ or having her hair pulled in doggie (she has extensions). She CAN take a pounding and loves it, but in more of a sensual way, if that makes sense. There was a mix of fast, slow, soft, hard, throughout the entire visit. Slow-mo p2 p was driving me crazy. Went through an encyclopedia of positions and ended with her riding on top like a champ..

AussieFury
05-18-21, 09:51
Feel free to PM if you want just checking as I love my Asian girls with at least a patch on their Koko.None (that I know of) are full Bush. Most are shaved or aggressively trimmed.

Tito123
05-20-21, 12:15
Do we have a collective looks / service info on the current Kangels line-up?

ScoobyBoo
05-20-21, 12:26
Kangels is ONLY showing two girls on their site today (Diana and Mia).

I wonder why they're not doubling up like they normally do (one girl gets two different profiles).Thanks Aussie, I met Tina from Kangels and she was fun. She reminded me of someone I used to see from SA. Kitty was same, buried in. LOL. Anyways my experience with GSL and lollipop girls are GFE only. No PSE, do you have it different?

Ziiero
05-20-21, 18:04
GSL site doesn't seem to be updated date-wise. Says that Suzy is available / in the area. Lolipop is only advertising Boa (she's definitely on the TDL). Kangels has the two previously mentioned in the forum and three on the way (Lucky, Jia and KissDD to arrive 22 May).

AussieFury
05-21-21, 10:58
Thanks Aussie, I met Tina from Kangels and she was fun. She reminded me of someone I used to see from SA. Kitty was same, buried in. LOL. Anyways my experience with GSL and lollipop girls are GFE only. No PSE, do you have it different?GSL and Lolipop girls are GFE only. I'm sure that some of them have probably BB'd their favorites at some point, but my experience has been GFE only.

AussieFury
05-21-21, 11:02
GSL site doesn't seem to be updated date-wise. Says that Suzy is available / in the area. Lolipop is only advertising Boa (she's definitely on the TDL). Kangels has the two previously mentioned in the forum and three on the way (Lucky, Jia and KissDD to arrive 22 May).I was told that Boa is currently on vacation when I tried to see her again yesterday. GSL will have a new girl "Ruby" on Monday. Suzi is back as of today, I was told.

I have zero intel on any of the current Kangels. They've burned me so many times with bait and switch that I wait until they get TER reviews. But often by the time the reviews get posted the girls are long gone.

I miss the days of real pics, young hot Korean providers, consistent GFE service, and review histories that can track the ladies through multiple cities on their way here. I also miss the lower rates.

Vvvfly123
05-21-21, 15:36
I think you need to find American-Asian.

Is that too much to ask?

Ziiero
05-21-21, 21:32
I miss the days of real pics, young hot Korean providers, consistent GFE service, and review histories that can track the ladies through multiple cities on their way here. I also miss the lower rates.Sounds nice. I've been seeing a lot of reminiscent posts through all of the forums. Kinda wish I wasn't so late / new to hobbying. I value every post I've seen of yours. You give insight to newbies like myself and I appreciate that a lot.

Rex Hughes
05-22-21, 19:01
If she indeed has that shorter hair, I want to see Star when she comes.

JamesTheSloth
05-23-21, 01:51
GSL site doesn't seem to be updated date-wise. Says that Suzy is available / in the area. Lolipop is only advertising Boa (she's definitely on the TDL). Kangels has the two previously mentioned in the forum and three on the way (Lucky, Jia and KissDD to arrive 22 May).Wait. I thought GSL doesn't have a website. They only have the phone number. Mind share a link of GSL?

AussieFury
05-23-21, 11:27
Wait. I thought GSL doesn't have a website. They only have the phone number. Mind share a link of GSL?It requires a login, which you receive when you pass screening.

AussieFury
05-23-21, 14:03
If she indeed has that shorter hair, I want to see Star when she comes.I don't recognize the photos, but if it's the same "Star" that was here previously, she's hot but unenthusiastic. I'll be waiting for reviews to see if it's her.

AussieFury
05-23-21, 17:21
Dropped by the Renton Landing Chinese Fuckery AAAMP. Eli is there today. 5' 6" perfect athletic bod with big boobs, great ass, pretty face. Minor English but very sweet and friendly. Today is her first day. Standard $160 hh plus $40 tip "for best service. ".

Perfect session. Solo shower, great BBBJ and BLS. Moved my hand to her shaved box while she expertly blew me. Rubbed her own tits too which I love.

Almost blew so asked for cover for main event. She got on top and was snug and wet. Rode great. Flipped to mish and gave it to her hard. She moaned, rubbed her tits, and then rubbed her clit while I pounded. I had all sorts of plans for doggie and COT but she was too hot and I busted in mish. She continued to thrust into me even after. Lots of smiles and happy faces and noises. Dual shower to end, and she asked me to come back tomorrow.

I just might.

Glimpsed a second girl there. Shorter and curvier, but I'd have also been happy with her.

As always, prepare yourself for fuckery and walk if not happy.

Ziiero
05-23-21, 17:25
Went and saw Kiss last night on booker recommendation. She looks to be around 30 - 40? I didn't ask. Not "Wow! She's fucking hot!" But still good looking. Did an hour VIP with pretty much all of the usual treatment. Great rack (never had a titty fuck so that was pretty legit), nice and tight and she'll do everything in her power to take you to the back of her throat. She pretty much does everything. Didn't try anal or ask if she'd rim me (not really a fan) but she seemed like she would have if I asked. I never try to push anything. She was very attentive and wants more than one pop LOL I would see her again. If you have any questions just let me know.

Dirk901
05-24-21, 11:32
Dropped by the Renton Landing Chinese Fuckery AAAMP. Eli is there today. 5' 6" perfect athletic bod with big boobs, great ass, pretty face. Minor English but very sweet and friendly. Today is her first day. Standard $160 hh plus $40 tip "for best service. ".

Perfect session. Solo shower, great BBBJ and BLS. Moved my hand to her shaved box while she expertly blew me. Rubbed her own tits too which I love.

Almost blew so asked for cover for main event. She got on top and was snug and wet. Rode great. Flipped to mish and gave it to her hard. She moaned, rubbed her tits, and then rubbed her clit while I pounded. I had all sorts of plans for doggie and COT but she was too hot and I busted in mish. She continued to thrust into me even after. Lots of smiles and happy faces and noises. Dual shower to end, and she asked me to come back tomorrow.

I just might.

Glimpsed a second girl there. Shorter and curvier, but I'd have also been happy with her.

As always, prepare yourself for fuckery and walk if not happy.Can you share contact info via DM? Thanks.

Erics050
05-24-21, 15:49

I just might.

As always, prepare yourself for fuckery and walk if not happy.Could you please PM this location? Thank you.

VinceHeartSk
05-24-21, 20:03
Are there any worthwhile AAMP in Seattle proper? Most of my visits have been in Renton / Bellevue / Factoria area. Seems there is a bunch up north as well.

BBAsianLover
05-25-21, 13:57
Are there any worthwhile AAMP in Seattle proper? Most of my visits have been in Renton / Bellevue / Factoria area. Seems there is a bunch up north as well.I'm only aware of the bellevue, renton, and factoria places. A few in kirkland. Not sure if that's what you meant by "up north"?

Lynnwood, Everett, even north seattle I'm unfamiliar with any aamp setups.

SeattleDoctor
05-25-21, 20:03
Saw Jia today.

Service was pretty typical. Her English is pretty limited. She speaks Korean and laughs and smiles a lot. Very playful. She is probably early to mid twenties. Natural c cup. Very round face. Body is similar to Boa from GSL / lollipop or Tia from the short lived Luna models in Tacoma.

Her hair was up. But probably at least medium length.

Rex Hughes
05-26-21, 04:53
Booked Nana at the Chinese Trickery Group. I am reasonably happy.

Does anybody besides me go to this Trickery Group AND Euro Touch?

Vivi was my "ideal" for looks: Young, slim, pretty, small perky breasts. But, I respect that many guys like them curvier and bustier, and Nana would be a good option for you. Not a spinner, I'd put her in her early 30's. I think that if she did her hair and makeup, she could look pretty decent.

No kissing. But, she welcomed me to suck HER nipples (natural D cups). Pretty good BLS. I saw her for HH for 160, and tipped her 40, and prayed for the best. It worked! She gave me pretty good BBBJ.

Doggy finish (my favorite position AND hers too!

Oh yes, Nana speaks decent English, so we English speakers can communicate some with her.

I asked her for a massage for the rest of the time, and she gave me a pretty decent massage.

Off to my work garage until I have to get up at 6:45 am.

If anybody sees a short-haired girl from this group, please let me know.

Glass half full: Think of a sexy busty Asian girl, 18-26, who you fantasized having sex with. Add a few years, and you get Nana.

JamesTheSloth
05-26-21, 11:29
Where is this place? Could you be more specific?

Vivi was my "ideal" for looks: Young, slim, pretty, small perky breasts. But, I respect that many guys like them curvier and bustier, and Nana would be a good option for you. Not a spinner, I'd put her in her early 30's. I think that if she did her hair and makeup, she could look pretty decent.

No kissing. But, she welcomed me to suck HER nipples (natural D cups). Pretty good BLS. I saw her for HH for 160, and tipped her 40, and prayed for the best. It worked! She gave me pretty good BBBJ.

Oh yes, Nana speaks decent English, so we English speakers can communicate some with her.

I asked her for a massage for the rest of the time, and she gave me a pretty decent massage.

Glass half full: Think of a sexy busty Asian girl, 18-26, who you fantasized having sex with. Add a few years, and you get Nana.

AussieFury
05-26-21, 11:30
Could you please PM this location? Thank you.Jump back to post #323 and read forward from there for all the intel you need.

JasonShinamoto
05-26-21, 14:01
I'm only aware of the bellevue, renton, and factoria places. A few in kirkland. Not sure if that's what you meant by "up north"?

Lynnwood, Everett, even north seattle I'm unfamiliar with any aamp setups.Judy (Chinese) has some in the North Seattle area, they are mobile and intermittent, probably using Chinese owned Airbnbs? Snohomish area, practically none. BellaBaby24, MissAsuaLi, and sexylexiii intermittently appear in Lynnwood-Everett area. Total Relax at the border of Shoreline / Edmonds is sort of a poor quality AAMP, however, they're a time bomb. Some of the girls at Monica in Lynnwood are pretty, my recommendation is go to Monica and receive some good massage sessions and gentlemanly ask her if she would like to be your dating partner.

Morgan Creamin
05-26-21, 14:04
What is the Chinese Trickery Group? Was the FS covered or uncovered?

Rex Hughes
05-26-21, 14:20
The Chinese Trickery Group often has their dates referred to as "By The Landing."

I am aware of 4 locations: Near Coulon Beach, near Jewelry Exchange, and two in Bellevue.

I think that if you go on Rubratings (or is it Rubmaps?) and I think the number is 0006, that's how you come up with their ads.

Dates are in apartments, and occasionally a motel (but not a spa like Euro Touch or Kings).

Rex Hughes
05-26-21, 14:24
This Chinese Trickery Group is all CFS.

160 hh /200 hour.

I followed Aussie Furies lead: I book for 30 minutes, and separately hand her an extra 40 for tip, in hopes they will do BBBJ.

These girls look mostly under 35, which is good.

As for Nana last night, based on looks, "If you could get a date with Nana for an hour, for 200, BBBJ and BBFS, at ET or VIP, you would be ecstatic!" Not trying to rip the ET and VIP ladies, but I'm just trying to say that Nana (Chinese Trickery Group) is prettier than the spa ladies on 99.

Rex Hughes
05-26-21, 17:06
I understand why Michelle at ET amd now Kings, has her fans. Michelle is Korean, someone said likely in her 40's, and I can believe that. "Facially, for a Korean Highway 99 spa lady, 40+," Michelle is probably on the higher end, as far as what we can realistically hope for.

While Nana is Chinese, "if you like current Michelle," you may like Nana. Similarities: Both have wavy curly hair, both are more curvy than spinner.

Nana's edges over Michelle: More engaged, more outgoing, more captivating personality, anywhere from 12-20 years younger than Michelle.

Michelle's edges over Nana: "Put both of them in their 25 year old version, same time, side by side," Michelle was likely facially hotter.

InterGod
05-27-21, 12:47
Her pictures are quite attractive. But I am not sure if the photos are real or not. Thanks!

JasonShinamoto
05-27-21, 18:19
Her pictures are quite attractive. But I am not sure if the photos are real or not. Thanks!It seems those pictures aren't real, the person in the pictures is a Thai model 'Natphapat Rattanachaiyanun. ' But, who knows, Janice could be prettier than the Thai model in those fake photos. Otherwise, just go to GSL, they always try to use the real pictures of model as close resemblance as possible.

https://m.imgur.com/r/ThaiBeauties/o7h4SHL

Rex Hughes
05-27-21, 20:59
If it's ok to write this:

Google "Seattle rubratings 0006," and look for links that pull up a 206 or 425 area code.

Most of the ads say "Bellevue Renton" on them.

Since I was a kid, I remember when you're on I-405 North of Kirkland, the directional sign reads: "Interstate 405 South. Bellevue Renton. ".

I guess those "Bellevue Renton" signs, (especially when I drive back from ET) will have a whole different meaning now!! I'll be thinking of hot young Chinese girls! (As a kid, I thought about "Starbar" candy bar, when I saw the "Bellevue Renton" sign.).

Haw Haw! (As the animals in "Norman Plays Soccer" would laugh).

AussieFury
05-28-21, 09:41
I texted the booker to ask about the latest GSL arrival, Ruby. She replied that Ruby was "young, pretty, and hot. " And sure enough, when I stepped through the door, behind it was waiting an adorable girl that can only be described as "young, pretty, and hot."

Ruby is what I would describe as an ABG: Asian Babygirl. She's around 5' 1", early 20's, with a soft but athletic body and perfectly-sized man-mades. Her skin was soft. Her teeth were surprisingly white (since a lot of Korean girls smoke). Her tummy is soft with a "hint" at that center line that separated her abs which is exactly what I like. Her large round eyes are gorgeous, her smile feels genuine, and I could tell I was in for a great hour.

Started with some soft LFK and then off to the shower. Shower preview BBBJ was great: slow and sensual with wonderful eye contact. Off to the bedroom where I sat at the end of the bed watching her in the mirrors as she kneeled at the end of the bed and continued her excellent French lesson. She seemed content to do this until I stopped her. Which was a little while. Up onto the bed where lots more sensual and fun role play ensued. Her English is good and communication was easy. She seemed more than happy to go along with whatever (within safe limits, of course -- as always, FS at GSL is covered). Eventually I suited up and she slowly lowered herself onto me. VERY snug fit. What I remember most about visiting Ruby, however, is her wonderful sounds: it's a combination of cute / hot and they REALLY got me going. I had to slow myself down sooner and more often than normal, mostly because she kept climaxing loudly. I can usually tell when this is fake, but I sensed nothing but authenticity from Ruby. She was even content to delve into a little role-play with me and things ended strongly with her bouncing up and down on top loudly repeating "Cum in my pussy, Daddy!" My compliance was involuntary and forceful. She giggled with glee, then slowly climbed up to grab my drink and vape pen so I could lie there in bliss enjoying them. She cleaned me up and then came back to cuddle and chat, which was a perfect way to come back to earth. No clock watching. I was the one who eventually suggested jumping back in the shower.

The photos are not actually her, but as usual they are very representative of what's waiting behind the door. She told me she'd wear her school-girl outfit on my next visit.

I don't know where GSL keeps finding these winners, but since Lolipop is on temporary vacation while they move locations, I'm just happy they're here. Ruby says she plans to say here for a solid month. She will be in my weekly rotation until she leaves.

I was going to try and copy some of her photos from the GSL website and post them here, because their website is password protected. But when I went to do that this morning I noticed they no longer require login: http://bellevueservices.net/.

I like this one, boys. Let's be nice to her.

Rex Hughes
05-28-21, 20:56
The short hair is drawing me in. I heard she isn't the most outgoing. But, at least I'll go in knowing that.

Angel / Jo was pretty mechanical, but pretty, and did BBFS. As long as Star does BBFS, I'm fine.

AussieFury
05-28-21, 22:50
The short hair is drawing me in. I heard she isn't the most outgoing. But, at least I'll go in knowing that.

Angel / Jo was pretty mechanical, but pretty, and did BBFS. As long as Star does BBFS, I'm fine.I'm still curious whether it's the same Star who was here years ago. She was just ok.

But I can confirm KissDD is Fun with a capital F.

Ziiero
05-29-21, 12:26
I'm still curious whether it's the same Star who was here years ago. She was just ok.

But I can confirm KissDD is Fun with a capital F.Was Star pretty skinny and round in the face? Went and saw the Star that's here now. Saw her yesterday morning (sorry for not posting separately). Super energetic, spoke to me in KorEnglish most of the time. Super sensitive, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep throat. I'm talking head hanging upside down off the bed deep. She's more of a "lovemaker" than a "rearrange my guts" type when it comes to the action but she was a great time. I'm actually thinking about seeing her again today after work LOL.

Rex Hughes
05-29-21, 14:15
Effective as of now:

I, Rex Hughes, have never booked a date with the Chinese Trickery Group.

Ok? (As Charlie Strayer would say).

I can't even request that my own posts get deleted. So, all I can do, is say that any post I made earlier about the Chinese Trickery Group, is now null and void, as far as I'm concerned.

Ziiero
05-29-21, 20:23
I texted the booker to ask about the latest GSL arrival, Ruby. She replied that Ruby was "young, pretty, and hot. " And sure enough, when I stepped through the door, behind it was waiting an adorable girl that can only be described as "young, pretty, and hot."

Ruby is what I would describe as an ABG: Asian Babygirl. She's around 5' 1", early 20's, with a soft but athletic body and perfectly-sized man-mades. Her skin was soft. Her teeth were surprisingly white (since a lot of Korean girls smoke). Her tummy is soft with a "hint" at that center line that separated her abs which is exactly what I like. Her large round eyes are gorgeous, her smile feels genuine, and I could tell I was in for a great hour.

Started with some soft LFK and then off to the shower. Shower preview BBBJ was great: slow and sensual with wonderful eye contact. Off to the bedroom where I sat at the end of the bed watching her in the mirrors as she kneeled at the end of the bed and continued her excellent French lesson. She seemed content to do this until I stopped her. Which was a little while. Up onto the bed where lots more sensual and fun role play ensued. Her English is good and communication was easy. She seemed more than happy to go along with whatever (within safe limits, of course -- as always, FS at GSL is covered). Eventually I suited up and she slowly lowered herself onto me. VERY snug fit. What I remember most about visiting Ruby, however, is her wonderful sounds: it's a combination of cute / hot and they REALLY got me going. I had to slow myself down sooner and more often than normal, mostly because she kept climaxing loudly. I can usually tell when this is fake, but I sensed nothing but authenticity from Ruby. She was even content to delve into a little role-play with me and things ended strongly with her bouncing up and down on top loudly repeating "Cum in my pussy, Daddy!" My compliance was involuntary and forceful. She giggled with glee, then slowly climbed up to grab my drink and vape pen so I could lie there in bliss enjoying them. She cleaned me up and then came back to cuddle and chat, which was a perfect way to come back to earth. No clock watching. I was the one who eventually suggested jumping back in the shower.

The photos are not actually her, but as usual they are very representative of what's waiting behind the door. She told me she'd wear her school-girl outfit on my next visit.

I don't know where GSL keeps finding these winners, but since Lolipop is on temporary vacation while they move locations, I'm just happy they're here. Ruby says she plans to say here for a solid month. She will be in my weekly rotation until she leaves.

I was going to try and copy some of her photos from the GSL website and post them here, because their website is password protected. But when I went to do that this morning I noticed they no longer require login: http://bellevueservices.net/.

I like this one, boys. Let's be nice to her.Hey, could you PM me? Tried to send you one but your inbox was full.

TonyFucker
05-29-21, 22:18

I like this one, boys. Let's be nice to her.Could you PM the detail. Your Msg box is full.

ItssHHuk
05-30-21, 17:03
Effective as of now:

I, Rex Hughes, have never booked a date with the Chinese Trickery Group.

Ok? (As Charlie Strayer would say).

I can't even request that my own posts get deleted. So, all I can do, is say that any post I made earlier about the Chinese Trickery Group, is now null and void, as far as I'm concerned.What's this about?

Vokukux
05-31-21, 03:12
Met Jia at Kangels today. Face looks older than one would expect based on the pictures, but the body is really good. Was playful and energetic throughout. She said she will be leaving Monday and back in July.

Saw Jia today.

Service was pretty typical. Her English is pretty limited. She speaks Korean and laughs and smiles a lot. Very playful. She is probably early to mid twenties. Natural c cup. Very round face. Body is similar to Boa from GSL / lollipop or Tia from the short lived Luna models in Tacoma.

Her hair was up. But probably at least medium length.

Vvvfly123
05-31-21, 04:48
Sometimes, feeling really bad with these woman with fake profile, feeling like being fucked by them, feel really bad.

NickLoad
05-31-21, 14:07
Met Jia at Kangels today. Face looks older than one would expect based on the pictures, but the body is really good. Was playful and energetic throughout. She said she will be leaving Monday and back in July.LOL No comparison to GSL at all. Jia is not at all worth 350. Older lady loose body. Switch and bait as usual. Please guys do not encourage kangels they are ripping us.

JasonShinamoto
06-01-21, 02:32
LOL No comparison to GSL at all. Jia is not at all worth 350. Older lady loose body. Switch and bait as usual. Please guys do not encourage kangels they are ripping us.It seems Kangels haven't change a bit. Is Sam, or his ghost, still operating the shop?

AussieFury
06-01-21, 11:06
It seems Kangels haven't change a bit. Is Sam, or his ghost, still operating the shop?Don't know who the boss is, but the booker calls herself "Jo. " No clue whether it's the same Jo that works under the same name.

Speaking of working girls who also manage booking, if you're friends with the Chinese provider "Jessica" she has a new young cutie named Vivian at her Renton highlands location. Vivian is short, VERY curvy (but no fat rolls), and has more of a Filippina face than Chinese. She was wearing a Sailor Moon outfit when I met her. GREAT BBBJ and authentic GF vibe (FS is always covered).

Apologies for being cryptic, but Jessica doesn't like her number published. I know. It makes no sense, but that's how it is. She says she has enough clients, doesn't want reviews, and doesn't want her info shared. I've tried to convince her but she still refuses. And I'm not going to fuck up my good thing with her by sharing it. So. How does one get into Jessica's little black book? Jessica used to be just provider for a local Chinese AAMP group but now she has transitioned to mostly booking. When she was working, she collected numbers of her favorite clients while working and now contacts them when she gets a new girl. Like any Chinese group, not all of them are winners. But it's a nice situation because if I show up and don't like the provider, rather than just walk (like I would with most Chinese AAMPs) I just ask for Jessica and she takes care of me herself.

If you frequent the Chinese AAMPs in Renton, you just might luck into meeting her (tall and very thin and looks way younger than she is). And if she likes you, she'll give her her private number. I wish I could share more, but I've probably shared too much already.

Vvvfly123
06-01-21, 15:45
Kangels have a lot of old lady now.

Was Star pretty skinny and round in the face? Went and saw the Star that's here now. Saw her yesterday morning (sorry for not posting separately). Super energetic, spoke to me in KorEnglish most of the time. Super sensitive, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep throat. I'm talking head hanging upside down off the bed deep. She's more of a "lovemaker" than a "rearrange my guts" type when it comes to the action but she was a great time. I'm actually thinking about seeing her again today after work LOL.

AussieFury
06-01-21, 16:01
Beena / Zina / Julie appears to be back on RR but is not returning my texts to her 9505 number.

Anyone get a reply from her recently? Trying to figure out if she's ignoring just me or everyone.

TheThinker808
06-01-21, 16:33
Beena / Zina / Julie appears to be back on RR but is not returning my texts to her 9505 number.

Anyone get a reply from her recently? Trying to figure out if she's ignoring just me or everyone.I've seen Beena but it was months ago. She hit my number back quickly. But I use a burner app number. Try that and see if she responds back using something like that.

Rex Hughes
06-01-21, 19:18
Kangels have a lot of old lady now.LOL!!

That is funny, but true!

Rex Hughes
06-01-21, 20:38
LOL No comparison to GSL at all. Jia is not at all worth 350. Older lady loose body. Switch and bait as usual. Please guys do not encourage kangels they are ripping us."We're not going to take it! Oh yeah, we're not going to take it! We're not going to take it, anymore!

Rex Hughes
06-01-21, 20:39
What's this about?I'm not going to take it (this group's trickery and disrespect). Oh no, I'm not going to take it. I'm not going to take it, anymore.

ItssHHuk
06-02-21, 16:23
How does one get into Jessica's little black book? Jessica used to be just provider for a local Chinese AAMP group but now she has transitioned to mostly booking. When she was working, she collected numbers of her favorite clients while working and now contacts them when she gets a new girl.Ouch, that hit the pride a little. I clearly never made it on to her favorite clients list.

Rex Hughes
06-03-21, 05:25
Ouch, that hit the pride a little. I clearly never made it on to her favorite clients list.I know what you mean.

I got CBJ only, from Carmen, Bailey, and Charlize of Elliott Bay. And, no kissing from Carmen.

Yet, I read (on the board that was shut down in 2016) that other guys got kissing and BBBJ from Carmen, and BBBJ from Bailey and Charleze.

When one is on the "losing" end of YMMV, we can only surmise that "she" considered us ugly, or "has no game. ".

AussieFury
06-03-21, 10:29
Ouch, that hit the pride a little. I clearly never made it on to her favorite clients list.Nah, dude. I bet she saw that baby arm of a schlong you're packing and didn't want it ripping up the merchandise.

AussieFury
06-03-21, 10:41
I kept seeing Mimosa's photos pop up on RR and it had been literally years since I saw her last, so I decided to pay her a visit.

She really is 4' 11". Maybe even shorter. Her body looks sightly better in person. Her face looks slightly more aged in person, but she still looks damn fine.

Her massage style is a vigorous and deep sports massage, which is then followed by a vigorous PSE-style sports fuck. Her BBBJ is deep, fast, and relentless. She will ride you like a hobby horse. She is surprisingly open to a number of kinks. She is also open to outfit requests (one of her clients insists on thigh-high stockings every time). My proclivities are pretty standard, but she was game to play along. She is VERY tight. I think my hardware is pretty average. I'm a grower, not a show-er, and after the BBBJ she was very tentative about attempting to put me in. Lots of lube and starting slow did the trick. FS is covered.

As always, maximum mileage can be achieved with aggressive grooming, smelling great upon arrival, clean clothes, and a polite and friendly attitude.

She told me that COVID didn't slow down her business at all because of her regulars. That seemed believable to me. She also said she will be retiring and returning to Thailand for good in July. I plan on seeing her at least once or twice more before she goes.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2186565-%26%23128154%3B-%26%23127802%3B-%26%23128156%3B-Factoria-Bellevue-happy-time-with-Mimosa-%26%23128154%3B-%26%23127802%3B-%26%23128156%3B

BBAsianLover
06-03-21, 11:59
She also said she will be retiring and returning to Thailand for good in July. I plan on seeing her at least once or twice more before she goes.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2186565-%26%23128154%3B-%26%23127802%3B-%26%23128156%3B-Factoria-Bellevue-happy-time-with-Mimosa-%26%23128154%3B-%26%23127802%3B-%26%23128156%3BGood to know, thanks. I saw her once and was underwhelmed so never went back but have been meaning to give her another shot. I'll make sure to do that sooner rather than later.

Rex Hughes
06-03-21, 18:24
I'm not equating women to food. Rather, service and attitude:

I worked at a Burger King. Behind the counter is a sign that reads, "If you're not proud of it, don't serve it. ".

I wish that agencies, like this Chinese Trickery Group, would follow a similar heed about their ladies:

"If you're not proud of her, don't hire her. ".

TheThinker808
06-04-21, 00:52
I'm not equating women to food. Rather, service and attitude:

I worked at a Burger King. Behind the counter is a sign that reads, "If you're not proud of it, don't serve it. ".

I wish that agencies, like this Chinese Trickery Group, would follow a similar heed about their ladies:

"If you're not proud of her, don't hire her. ".I don't think they are after "quality" they want that money gain asap. I also think people are gonna go to them regardless.

Rex Hughes
06-04-21, 01:42
The key word is "turd. ".

Dave (Softy) Mahler on KJR refers to bad sports things as a "Turd Sandwich" or "Poop Sandwich. ".

There is Turd Burrito, Turd Roll of Osushi.

I used to sing, "Tamara's so good and ugly! That old turd Todd, he thinks she's rather pretty. ".

Get the idea?

Lately, my dating experiences has been Turd and Bowls Of Turd.

AussieFury
06-10-21, 15:40
It's too quiet in here. Who's seen a hot Asian lately? .