PDA

View Full Version : DI Discreet Info Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

HoHunter2
08-09-21, 13:21
Insane how many people don't understand this. I used to work valet at one of the adult bars, and people would come out all night long telling me about how this girl loves them, or that other girl was fighting with his main girl because they're both in love with him, meanwhile the same girls would come out laughing to the bank telling me how they took this guy for every dollar in his pocket. This is a business arrangement. Nothing more, nothing less.But a lot guys around today are simps or think they are knights in shining armor. Pay the entrance fee, use the pussy and leave. No emotion no connection. Yes be pleasant and friendly but it's just a business transaction similar to buying a Cosco hotdog.

Gatrfn
08-09-21, 14:16
But a lot guys around today are simps or think they are knights in shining armor. Pay the entrance fee, use the pussy and leave. No emotion no connection. Yes be pleasant and friendly but it's just a business transaction similar to buying a Cosco hotdog.100%. The whole "Captain Save-A-Hoe" routine just isn't reality. They want your money, not to be rescued.

Fitzyj76
08-09-21, 23:13
Not one single review on the new ladies in town? C'Mon. Guys give up the info on the discreetinfo. Too busy next couple weeks to do anything or I would go get the review for myself.

Fitz.

Burglar
08-10-21, 00:19
Not one single review on the new ladies in town? C'Mon. Guys give up the info on the discreetinfo. Too busy next couple weeks to do anything or I would go get the review for myself.

Fitz.Scenario basically. I've batted 3 for 3 on winners so far so take that for face value. D. I. Provides us with a certain calibur, so it's not really too important unless you're wanting something out of the norm or a specific fetish. In that case I'd just ask the Booker about it personally and see.

I do feel your pain though LOL.

It could be a PM phase this forum is morphing into because Serenity self detonated over super rave reviews, idk. Also could be the anti white knighting discussion hindering any big praises as well.

BallsDeep710
08-10-21, 09:01

Fitz.Going to check Cindy out today. Also note that Dakota is back and as projected priced according to prediction.

ComtMan99
08-10-21, 09:28
Going to check Cindy out today. Also note that Dakota is back and as projected priced according to prediction.I will provide a summary of me running the bases later today.

ComTman99.

TigerKing
08-10-21, 12:30
I've searched the forum and haven't seen much on Dakota since she took off early on her first visit. I was checking to see if her tits are natural or are they bolt ons? Not a deal breaker but not a huge fan of fake tits.

ComtMan99
08-10-21, 12:47
I will provide a summary of me running the bases later today.

ComTman99.Typing on phone so read thru typos.

Run, don't walk to see Cindy. I have seen most of DI ladies. Cindy is no doubt one of the most aggressive. Very friendly, easy to talk with, welcoming. Before I even got on the bed she was going down on me. BBBJ and taking it all. Has a lightly trimmed bush. Loved it. Looked at me while she was going down with those eyes. Just right amount of vocals. Ball play as well.

I assumed the DATY position and enjoyed. Very clean and good tasting. She asked if I wanted to 69. Sure. I took bottom. Lovely view as I spread that ass. I wet my finger with her juices and started fingering her asshole. She let out a moan. Oh boy! I love ass play. It wasn't long and she began returning the same.

I was pleasantly surprised. All while deepthroating me. My goodness. I had to stop her after several minutes before I exploded. I said I was ready for the jacket. I stood along side of the bed, her in doggie position. Spread legs and sank it all the way in. She released another nice moan. After several minutes, flipped to miss position. Continued pounding. Stopped, DATY, resumed. Kidding her in between. I knew I had some time left but let it release. Stayed in the position for awhile while we hugged and DFK.

I think most will give her a 7-8 on the looks scale. 8-9 on the performance scale. Does have a small little bell when the fun begins.

I am not a senior yet. So ignore this review if a requirement.

ComTman99.

Dmm150
08-10-21, 12:57
Saw Dakota this morning. I don't want to enter the debate about rates. It's good to have options. I knew the rate and made a choice to see her. I'm glad I did!

As one reviewer said previously, she's about perfect. Just how I would have drawn it up. Tight body, beautiful face, all natural, great personality, and GFE. I will absolutely try and see her when she makes return trips.

I prefer not to get into explicit details, but I'd be very surprised if someone was disappointed with the menu. I didn't encounter any restrictions.

Gladiator13
08-10-21, 14:09
Wish some of the girls would work later bc sometimes I don't get off work till 6 ish and need to freshen up before meeting a hottie with a body. Anyone know the reasoning behind such early stop times. Obviously safety is number 1 and should be but would like your guys thoughts on why they don't go till at least 9 pm and if so would that help any other gentlemen in a similar situation as myself. I mean I'm sure with enough demand they possibly could do it.

ComtMan99
08-10-21, 17:24
Typing on phone so read thru typos.

Run, don't walk to see Cindy. I have seen most of DI ladies. Cindy is no doubt one of the most aggressive. Very friendly, easy to talk with, welcoming. Before I even got on the bed she was going down on me. BBBJ and taking it all. Has a lightly trimmed bush. Loved it. Looked at me while she was going down with those eyes. Just right amount of vocals. Ball play as well.

I assumed the DATY position and enjoyed. Very clean and good tasting. She asked if I wanted to 69. Sure. I took bottom. Lovely view as I spread that ass. I wet my finger with her juices and started fingering her asshole. She let out a moan. Oh boy! I love ass play. It wasn't long and she began returning the same.

I was pleasantly surprised. All while deepthroating me. My goodness. I had to stop her after several minutes before I exploded. I said I was ready for the jacket. I stood along side of the bed, her in doggie position. Spread legs and sank it all the way in. She released another nice moan. After several minutes, flipped to miss position. Continued pounding. Stopped, DATY, resumed. Kidding her in between. I knew I had some time left but let it release. Stayed in the position for awhile while we hugged and DFK.

I think most will give her a 7-8 on the looks scale. 8-9 on the performance scale. Does have a small little bell when the fun begins.

ComTman99."Does have a small belly, but not noticeable when the fun begins".

Gimmyallurloven
08-10-21, 21:58
I'll start with the broad recognition that girls can charge whatever they want and there is no use whining. You don't like it, move on.

That said, I do have concerns with the path DI is taking when it comes to Dakota. The agency has done so well for so long by having high quality talent at a slightly above average price. They have been wildly successful with both "sell" and "buy" sides staying very happy. Part of the key to this success IMO has been keeping the girls in a relatively narrow price range. Even when inflation pushed up prices, the girls stayed within +/40. This has kept the pool of willing "buy" participants high and kept the "sell" side very busy.

Enter a divergent price. My guess is this will lead to more girls demanding higher rates (again, within their rights) as they are just as good as so and so. What was a large pool of "buy" participants shrinks dramatically. If someone has a bad experience with a high price lady, I imagine they will be pretty salty and it would reflect poorly on DI.

I respected the decision to cut Serenity loose in the interest of keeping the system working. I think Dakota is great, but I don't value her over my years with DI. I'm left wondering why her situation is different.

That's my opinion. That and 50 cents will get you a Coke.

Burglar
08-11-21, 06:31
I've searched the forum and haven't seen much on Dakota since she took off early on her first visit. I was checking to see if her tits are natural or are they bolt ons? Not a deal breaker but not a huge fan of fake tits.D. I. Still has her on the availability page so not sure how you got your intel TK. As far as the real or not I'm guessing real from the one black and white photo. My concern is her love of changing hair color randomly. I get thrown off my game when I'm planning on banging a blonde and find a pink headed girl answering the door.

Burglar
08-11-21, 06:37
I've searched the forum and haven't seen much on Dakota since she took off early on her first visit. I was checking to see if her tits are natural or are they bolt ons? Not a deal breaker but not a huge fan of fake tits.D. I. Still has her on the availability page so not sure how you got your intel TK. As far as the real or not I'm guessing real from the one black and white photo. My concern is her love of changing hair color randomly. I get thrown off my game when I'm planning on banging a blonde and find a pink headed girl answering the door.

HoHunter2
08-11-21, 07:53
I'll start with the broad recognition that girls can charge whatever they want and there is no use whining. You don't like it, move on.

That said, I do have concerns with the path DI is taking when it comes to Dakota. The agency has done so well for so long by having high quality talent at a slightly above average price. They have been wildly successful with both "sell" and "buy" sides staying very happy. Part of the key to this success IMO has been keeping the girls in a relatively narrow price range. Even when inflation pushed up prices, the girls stayed within +/40. This has kept the pool of willing "buy" participants high and kept the "sell" side very busy.

Enter a divergent price. My guess is this will lead to more girls demanding higher rates (again, within their rights) as they are just as good as so and so. What was a large pool of "buy" participants shrinks dramatically. If someone has a bad experience with a high price lady, I imagine they will be pretty salty and it would reflect poorly on DI.

I respected the decision to cut Serenity loose in the interest of keeping the system working. I think Dakota is great, but I don't value her over my years with DI. I'm left wondering why her situation is different.

That's my opinion. That and 50 cents will get you a Coke.That was somewhat my point before the Knight chimed in. DI has had the best ladies at a certain price point that for us the decision was easy. Others couldn't compete. Even SA. For a sure thing at a good price you could get your rocks off at a whim. As the equation changes (incremental for now) the pendulum swings towards other options. SA, Eros, Tryst suddenly become much more attractive. Judging from the PMs I have received this appears to be true. Don't blame DI if the girls want more cash. Only time will tell if DI survives this bubbling storm.

BallsDeep710
08-11-21, 09:03

ComTman99.I will confirm all the above.

Ncnhrd75
08-11-21, 11:04
I will confirm all the above.Similar experience. Top quality and very easy to get along with. Will be repeating.

Numbnutts
08-11-21, 15:12
Similar experience. Top quality and very easy to get along with. Will be repeating.You guy's better not wear her out before I get to see her. Also want to see Dakota as well but waiting on more reviews or PMs from fellow SM.

Numbnutts
08-11-21, 15:17
I've searched the forum and haven't seen much on Dakota since she took off early on her first visit. I was checking to see if her tits are natural or are they bolt ons? Not a deal breaker but not a huge fan of fake tits.Natural are certainly the best but there are some out there like Pipers that look and feel like the real thing.

Farmerdawg
08-11-21, 15:34
What do you need to do to get a response. I've texted 2 different girls numbers on my regular cell number, no text free or google voice number and I can't get a reply. Is there a secret code word or is it a conspiracy to try and see these girls. Left a reference as well and crickets.

Bigred2006
08-11-21, 15:43
What do you need to do to get a response. I've texted 2 different girls numbers on my regular cell number, no text free or google voice number and I can't get a reply. Is there a secret code word or is it a conspiracy to try and see these girls. Left a reference as well and crickets.Are you verified or texting the Available Today girls? I've never had a problem but I'm verified.

If you're not verified I'd suggest messaging a girl that is "Available Today" and work through verification.

JohnGuest
08-11-21, 16:00
I had the pleasure of an hour with Dakota this morning.

Pretty, well made up, plenty of TATs but all are tastefully done and well placed, not cheap or tacky looking.

She explained it's several hours travel to get here, and she makes a bit more at her home base. Hence the extra $100 for an hour.

Her personality and body somewhat reminds me of the little Colombian ball of fire (I forgot her name. Saw her three times, gone from DI now).

She convinces you she's having fun like Tabby, convincingly vocal and very passionate!

She's skillful and acrobatic like Georgia.

Nice firm "C" boobs, I'm sure they're real. I lifted and looked for even the tiniest surgical lines from augmentation, none! Barbells in the nips.

Squeaky clean, like all DI girls.

Tightest kitty I've been into for a while! BBBJ, CIM (may swallow if in the mood) , DATY, kissing.

If you have a DI favorite, not much to improve on your arrangement here. If you like checking out the DI talent. Don't miss Dakota!

I'm DEFINATELY going to see her again for an hour next time she's in town.

JohnGuest.

PopinHerMouth
08-11-21, 19:30

ComTman99.This is the kind of review we need guys, well done. We need details so we know what we're getting. The girls don't mind us giving description because it helps their business and we have no idea who you are so no need to be shy. Happy sex out there guys, I need to go see Cindy and Dakota soon, damn they sound good.

XxxMail77
08-11-21, 21:12
Wish some of the girls would work later bc sometimes I don't get off work till 6 ish and need to freshen up before meeting a hottie with a body. Anyone know the reasoning behind such early stop times. Obviously safety is number 1 and should be but would like your guys thoughts on why they don't go till at least 9 pm and if so would that help any other gentlemen in a similar situation as myself. I mean I'm sure with enough demand they possibly could do it.I would guess it's hotel checkout times. I know some hotels will do "business traveler" rates where you don't stay the night and you need to checkout by 7-8 ish Otherwise it could just be the bookers don't want to work all day and call it at "dinner time".

Farmerdawg
08-12-21, 07:37
I texted the girls available today. Not sure how I get verified and how would they know from a phone number? I get safety these days but geesh I've been doing this for 20 plus years, never been this hard to get decent pussy

Are you verified or texting the Available Today girls? I've never had a problem but I'm verified.

If you're not verified I'd suggest messaging a girl that is "Available Today" and work through verification..

IndyMan15
08-12-21, 09:45
I see some others have jumped on the train with good reviews on new talent. Wanted to share mine on Dakota since there's only been a few that are descriptive:

(30 minutes) Very beautiful girl, definitely from the mid-west with that accent of hers. I'm not a huge fan of the injected lip look that she has but she's got that small, spunky, sort of college-vibe that makes it work. I saw someone else described her as a Columbian ball of energy, I would agree it's hard to describe but it's definitely a mixture of sex-appeal and a little innocence.

I say little because when she's in clothes she looks like things might be more vanilla but when she gets undressed you see her piercings on her nipples and very well placed tattoos, including the ones on her ass (a present bow right above her ass / lower back and two bearcat claws on both ass cheeks, makes for a great time in doggie or reverse CG). Natural and not bolt ons that are pierced with nose rings as well. Shaved and tight. She does this little shimmy thing when she's on top that I've never had before, but definitely you can feel her grip tighter doing that.

The initial conversation is great, she's a very sweet and bubbly person. She is very much GFE and things started with great kissing, BBBJ that was good, had eye contact but not the best in terms of other DI girls we have (just trying to be nit picky here since there's the fee increase). After that we went into mish, doggie, reverse CG, and a whole bunch of other positions in the short amount of time. I told her she's an ego boost because she is tight, very vocal (but in that GFE type way where she makes you feel like you're fucking her good for the first time) and unless she's that good of an actress she does this thing with her toes / body shakes when she gets off. Even if she's straight acting, whatever it works for me!

In terms of the sex, she goes off the GFE a bit when you start alternating between fast / hard and slower, she liked when I lightly choked her and dirty talk. So you know there's a more wild side to her (as if the placement of the tattoo's didn't give it away). Finished in reverse CG with her begging me to cum. Def no Greek since she says she's a neat freak / germaphobe (and even cracked the joke despite what she does for a living). She did say she wanted me to CIM but I enjoyed the sex so much I preferred otherwise. No joke, I was sweating bullets when I finished because it was great sex for that short amount of time.

I agree with the other posts that she's a great time and I likely would go back. The fee thing is a big barrier to most and I can't say she's worth that extra cost from a pure experience standpoint (I. E. The PSE with Tabby or how you feel when you leave Georgia), however it's not something where you're walking out of there regretting it either. So if you can swing it, definitely do it since she's one of the better looking girls, different in terms of what I've seen (while I'm newer, I have seen most of the girls as noted in my first post. However, I do defer to the seniority of folks when it comes to their experiences, just wanting to add my two cents).

Again, I wanted to be detailed but also nit picky because I know for most the fee increase was a barrier / concern. Hopefully this helps with the decisions for some of you, I would recommend her if you can swing it. I was able to really enjoy myself in 30 minutes so an hour would just be trying to get multiple pops with a good looking woman. Stay safe gents.

Cook72
08-12-21, 10:16
I texted the girls available today. Not sure how I get verified and how would they know from a phone number? I get safety these days but geesh I've been doing this for 20 plus years, never been this hard to get decent pussy

.They know if you are verified or not based on phone number because if you are verified they know your number. By "they" I mean the bookers not the individual ladies, when you text you are not really texting the actual lady. Sounds like you are taking the correct steps, not sure why no response. Note that they will want a work email to verify you, not sure if they accept references now days or not, I suspect not. Perhaps try to get verified via their website. Good luck.

Cook72
08-12-21, 10:52
Meet Delilah, found her to be very welcoming, exuberant and aggressively passionate from the moment I walked in. Certainly a GFE and she wants to please. I also enjoyed talking with her afterwards and she seems to be one that enjoys life. I thought she was quite a bit thicker than her pictures. I kept thinking she reminded me of someone. Hours later it hit me, she reminds me of Jennifer Coolidge / American Pie Jenine Stifler.

Beleg
08-12-21, 11:54
I will not be able to think of anything else when I see her tomorrow. Stifler's mom is now etched in my brain hahaha

Meet Delilah, found her to be very welcoming, exuberant and aggressively passionate from the moment I walked in. Certainly a GFE and she wants to please. I also enjoyed talking with her afterwards and she seems to be one that enjoys life. I thought she was quite a bit thicker than her pictures. I kept thinking she reminded me of someone. Hours later it hit me, she reminds me of Jennifer Coolidge / American Pie Jenine Stifler..

BourbonBound
08-12-21, 15:16
DI site shows 9, I repeat 9 ladies available in Indy today. I should not have looked. Going to have to move closer!

BallsDeep710
08-12-21, 15:46
I had a tad bit of free time this afternoon and so I set out for a new DI experience. So now.

It was who?

I went with Dakota after a couple solid reviews and bit the bullet on the increase. I must say that I'm happy I made that decision. The appointment start late only because she had issues with the ac in her room. That was corrected and then it was game on. I love a short statured woman. I had a good foot on her and boy does that open the door for some acrobatics. She's a sexy, tightly toned with awesome naturals. Tattoos are sexy as hell as well as the piercings.

Anyway I would rate her toptwo if not the best for BBBJ. Now I haven't seen Aaliyah to compare but I'm hooked. That's what sets the tone for me. Pick her little ass up and turn her over and daty was clean smooth and tasty. Did some teasing to loosen her up because she is a tight thing. Had to take it slow but that was perfectly fine with me. After a good 20 In missionary I flipped her over to see that ass and tattoos I heard such great things about. They are absolutely true and I unloaded all over her ass cheek.

I would sy everyone has their opinion of the worth of a sexy little piece of ass like that. To each is own in that aspect and I wo t give my opinion. If you have the means I would give it a shot while you have the chance. I do know she mentioned that the drive here is getting tiresome and not sure if it's worth it. I hope to see her one more time at least.

IndyGuyGuy
08-13-21, 09:32
DI has a new girl? Kitty, did a search no real reviews, I think going to schedule early next week, will let why'll know. Yummy.

AbcGators
08-13-21, 14:28
"Does have a small belly, but not noticeable when the fun begins".Ha I thought you were describing her clit.

What do you need to do to get a response. I've texted 2 different girls numbers on my regular cell number, no text free or google voice number and I can't get a reply. Is there a secret code word or is it a conspiracy to try and see these girls. Left a reference as well and crickets.FYI I got an immediate response from texting the number for Aaliyah (and I was using a google number).

Beleg
08-13-21, 18:25
Well today was an adventure in the DI world I scheduled with Delilah couple days ago but there was some issues at her hotel today so got canceled. Then I thought I'd go see Kitty schedule then it got canceled. So I ended up going to see Diana and I'm glad I did I can't imagine either one of the other two would have been able to give me the experience that she did I would definitely highly recommend people to go see her she is taller than I expected but she is a very beautiful woman.

Zakk Wylde
08-14-21, 20:08
I had a tad bit of free time this afternoon and so I set out for a new DI experience. So now.

It was who?

I went with Dakota after a couple solid reviews and bit the bullet on the increase. I must say that I'm happy I made that decision. The appointment start late only because she had issues with the ac in her room. That was corrected and then it was game on. I love a short statured woman. I had a good foot on her and boy does that open the door for some acrobatics. She's a sexy, tightly toned with awesome naturals. Tattoos are sexy as hell as well as the piercings.

Anyway I would rate her toptwo if not the best for BBBJ. Now I haven't seen Aaliyah to compare but I'm hooked. That's what sets the tone for me. Pick her little ass up and turn her over and daty was clean smooth and tasty. Did some teasing to loosen her up because she is a tight thing. Had to take it slow but that was perfectly fine with me. After a good 20 In missionary I flipped her over to see that ass and tattoos I heard such great things about. They are absolutely true and I unloaded all over her ass cheek.

I would sy everyone has their opinion of the worth of a sexy little piece of ass like that. To each is own in that aspect and I wo t give my opinion. If you have the means I would give it a shot while you have the chance. I do know she mentioned that the drive here is getting tiresome and not sure if it's worth it. I hope to see her one more time at least.Dude someone else had been inside her no more than 10 minutes earlier.

Fitzyj76
08-14-21, 21:17
I didn't notice that aspect of his review before but your comment is spot on. LOL.

BTW I lost a guitar pick I got from Zakk at an Ozzy concert in 1996. Sad.

Dude someone else had been inside her no more than 10 minutes earlier.

Beleg
08-14-21, 22:11
I saw her again today and I will be seeing her mostly in the future. YMMV with all providers but I just click with Diana she checks all the boxes for me. I regret immensely not meeting her sooner.

Well today was an adventure in the DI world I scheduled with Delilah couple days ago but there was some issues at her hotel today so got canceled. Then I thought I'd go see Kitty schedule then it got canceled. So I ended up going to see Diana and I'm glad I did I can't imagine either one of the other two would have been able to give me the experience that she did I would definitely highly recommend people to go see her she is taller than I expected but she is a very beautiful woman..

Radarorielly
08-15-21, 08:15
Dude someone else had been inside her no more than 10 minutes earlier.You ever kiss any of these women Zakk? Where do you think their mouth was 10 minutes before that Zakk?

No one reporting on here has the right to stand on some sort of morale high ground. You are getting the same germs as everyone else on here Zakk.

Burglar
08-15-21, 08:31
...ended up going to see Diana and I'm glad I did I can't imagine either one of the other two would have been able to give me the experience that she did I would definitely highly recommend people to go see her she is taller than I expected but she is a very beautiful woman.I regretted not going to her sooner. Best location of any lady so far first off. Secondly, offered for me to grab a quick shower if needed and made me an awesome mixed drink. She definitely works out thirdly. Last note, she has skills. Definitely repeating with this lady.

D. I. Has a true pro with Diana.

Fitzyj76
08-15-21, 12:19
He never said anything about morality or germs. The comment was about "loosening her up" like any of these girls need that. WTF is wrong with you?

You ever kiss any of these women Zakk? Where do you think their mouth was 10 minutes before that Zakk?

No one reporting on here has the right to stand on some sort of morale high ground. You are getting the same germs as everyone else on here Zakk.

JohnGuest
08-16-21, 13:20
Well today was an adventure in the DI world I scheduled with Delilah couple days ago but there was some issues at her hotel today so got canceled. Then I thought I'd go see Kitty schedule then it got canceled. So I ended up going to see Diana and I'm glad I did I can't imagine either one of the other two would have been able to give me the experience that she did I would definitely highly recommend people to go see her she is taller than I expected but she is a very beautiful woman.Definitely spend some time with Diana. She has a wide open menu, and will rock your world!

JohnGuest
08-16-21, 13:31
You ever kiss any of these women Zakk? Where do you think their mouth was 10 minutes before that Zakk?

No one reporting on here has the right to stand on some sort of morale high ground. You are getting the same germs as everyone else on here Zakk.Radar, although these ladies make us guys feel special like we're the center of their universe for an hour or so, they're pros and meet many guys a day. We know that!

That's why me and many guys like DI ladies. They practice great healthy hygiene. I get tested two to four times a year. Nothing ever positive.

Please guys, keep your hygiene top notch. I don't want to be able to guess what you had for breakfast or lunch. Just sayin' .

MrElbows
08-16-21, 18:15
Met with Tracy the other day. She is amazing. Matt me at the door in a nice green micro bikini. She was totally hot. She takes me into her arms and starts with deep french kissing. She and I then get undressed. She takes me feel into her mouth. Does tricks with her mouth I've never had. Then on goes the cover. Man does she she enjoy a good ride. Then she turns around into cg for a good in pounding. Bag is filled. We chill and talk afterwards. She then takes a second dose. Great hour.

PopinHerMouth
08-17-21, 20:24
DI has some good new talent no doubt but I must say I'm missing Jaimee, I asked about her a couple of weeks ago and I saw DI updated her status to returning soon and to look out for updates. Hope she's making her return trip to Indy any week now because I'm needing some Jaimee She's hot, sexy and a great experience. The best actually.

On another topic, no new posts today? Anyone having any fun with the girls who are available? Love to hear your experiences, details are always good know. I'm thinking about trying someone out on Thursday schedule permitting. Stay safe out there gents and enjoy. As always, appreciate your insights.

Gladiator13
08-18-21, 17:48
She gave the best suck I've had in 10 years plus. Like pornstar level sloppy and enthusiastic. She is super cool as well which makes it that much better.

Northsideman
08-18-21, 21:33
Excuse me for sounding naive but what is DI? I couldn't find it on the Abbreviations page.

FratBoy24
08-18-21, 22:36
Excuse me for sounding naive but what is DI? I couldn't find it on the Abbreviations page.As the Thread states "Discreet Info" Google it with Indy.

BrianGold99
08-19-21, 12:01
I see that there is zero reviews on Kitty, makes me wonder has anyone seen her? Or is she just that good that everyone wants to keep the review to themselves haha. Has anyone seen her?

Dnims
08-19-21, 13:21
You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?

Captgol
08-19-21, 13:32
You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?General rule is to leave anything of value at home. I don't care if I've seen Tabby 10 times. I'm not bringing anything I can't lose. Travel light. Mitigate risk.

Beleg
08-19-21, 14:24
I leave everything in my glove box of my car.

You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?.

OnlyBlondes
08-19-21, 15:01
You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?Honestly, they don't care. They know most guys are married anyway, they're not naïve. Just pound and pounce, they won't think of you differently. Heck, they may even have a bf / husband at home, look at Susie Q.

TigerKing
08-19-21, 16:36
You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?I rarely wear my wedding ring due to work but I leave everything in my truck. Only thing I take inside is the cash I'm about to spend. I leave my phone and wallet in the truck. You don't want to accidentally butt dial someone or something along those lines.

Hoskis
08-19-21, 17:40
Does anyone have any recent updates on Erica?

Bigred2006
08-19-21, 18:11
You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?I take cash and phone. Sometimes headphones if I want to seem inconspicuous.

Northsideman
08-19-21, 22:10
As the Thread states "Discreet Info" Google it with Indy.Thanks for the info!

HonorMan
08-19-21, 22:32
Met with Tracy the other day. She is amazing. Matt me at the door in a nice green micro bikini. She was totally hot. She takes me into her arms and starts with deep french kissing. She and I then get undressed. She takes me feel into her mouth. Does tricks with her mouth I've never had. Then on goes the cover. Man does she she enjoy a good ride. Then she turns around into cg for a good in pounding. Bag is filled. We chill and talk afterwards. She then takes a second dose. Great hour.Sounds awesome!!

Can you share a link please I couldn't find her ad.

Cook72
08-20-21, 10:08
Sounds awesome!!

Can you share a link please I couldn't find her ad.The headline was he met Tabby, I think Tracy is probably an auto correct issue. You'll find Tabby on DI site.

JohnGuest
08-20-21, 13:29
You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?For many years, I made sure to leave EVERYTHING locked in the glove box of my car, except cash for the session. This includes my burner phone. In the last year, I've loosened up a bit. I leave my ring on 1/2 the time. It doesn't seem to make a difference to the ladies. Cool with me. It's all business, mostly anon anyway.

JohnGuest.

Burglar
08-21-21, 15:57
Been on the fence with her but the lack of reviews, meaning none leaves me to make my own speculations. After further reviewing her profile, I've noticed from one picture specifically that she might have some minor baby damage. Not a deal breaker. For me but some just maybe. That being said her lack of reviews points to the idea that she must be either an all round good person or just extremely good at her craft. Alot of guys know they will get called out for not being 100% honest with their report so here we are I suppose.

This is only my opinion so take it as just that, one lurkers P. O. V. D. I. Ladies are supposed to be a certain calibur demanding an above market rate, in wich I believe is true. If Kitty was bad we would've heard, meaning she probably is a sweet lady. The rest is up to making informed decisions.

BTW, no ring. It offers providers more info than you want to give about you.

XxxMail77
08-21-21, 16:43
Been on the fence with her but the lack of reviews, meaning none leaves me to make my own speculations. After further reviewing her profile, I've noticed from one picture specifically that she might have some minor baby damage. Not a deal breaker. For me but some just maybe. That being said her lack of reviews points to the idea that she must be either an all round good person or just extremely good at her craft. Alot of guys know they will get called out for not being 100% honest with their report so here we are I suppose.

This is only my opinion so take it as just that, one lurkers P. O. V. D. I. Ladies are supposed to be a certain calibur demanding an above market rate, in wich I believe is true. If Kitty was bad we would've heard, meaning she probably is a sweet lady. The rest is up to making informed decisions.

BTW, no ring. It offers providers more info than you want to give about you.Saw Kitty here is the quick and dirty take:

Yes Baby Damage. Decent amount, Boobs. Saggy, some acne marks.

BBBJ. Was good, started out slow but then she got it going, good spit etc.

CFS. Mish, Doggy, CoB, decent grinding back against you, moans are nice.

Kissing, yes. Didn't try DATY though, I think if the body was tighter I woulda gone for it, but wasn't feeling it.

Nice girl, got the job done. YMMV take my opinon for what it's worth I love petite, young firm girls so she didn't immediately get me going on looks, but no issue with completion.

Bigred2006
08-21-21, 21:18
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/isabelle-abby/

Pregnant is not something I'm really interested in but it's nice to see her back on the DI rotation.

BobbyKraft
08-21-21, 22:22
I'm the opposite. I'm sitting here with a half chub even thinking about taking the plunge. Definitely interested in that unique experience. LOL.

https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/isabelle-abby/

Pregnant is not something I'm really interested in but it's nice to see her back on the DI rotation.

Burglar
08-22-21, 03:45
Your review was long awaited and appreciated.

I would've already visited her but I've been anticipating Pipers return.

D. I. Is keeping the roster full so that's the positive here. I've had repeats with women who've had extensive b damage before just because they do appreciate you more, LOL. Now, pregnant women, that's really beyond my tastes but each to there own. Some lucky guys are getting that one checked off their bucket list this week for sure. That rate though. Yikes.

OnlyBlondes
08-22-21, 11:30
I'm the opposite. I'm sitting here with a half chub even thinking about taking the plunge. Definitely interested in that unique experience. LOL.Pregnant and Greek is once in a lifetime experience. That was on the menu before her jail bird drop seed so YMMV of course.

BourbonBound
08-22-21, 14:09
Saw Penny yesterday since I was east of town and would be close. She was off her game some, saw some daytime / nighttime meds in the room so I chalked it up to that. She mentioned extending her stay until Monday because it was a slow week. With lots of options it might drive a few girls to not visit as often. She didn't say that, but it makes you wonder. We joked about her non-hairy pits.

JohnGuest
08-22-21, 15:07
About a year and a half ago, Isabell and I had the only really bad DI session I've experienced. First, the scheduler mixed me up with someone else, I guess. I texted my arrival a few minutes early and said I was ready, and waiting for the room number.

I waited and waited. Fifteen minutes later I got an angry text from the scheduler that I was late! Further, it turned into a bit of an argument with Isabell, and ruined the mood worse.

Then when I got to her room, she was angry, further ruining the mood. When things got started, I cut my lip a little on her zipper and it started bleeding. She didn't want me near her! .

I paid full fee, but no tip!

If Isabelle / Abby was to get into some extra kinky play with me along with being preggers. I'd go for a whirl with her for the high ticket price plus a very generous tip.

JohnGuest

Mario32
08-22-21, 16:28
Haven't left a review for a while. Just wanted to say that you should see Piper if you haven't! Do yourself a favor and get at least an hour with her! She books up fast, so better to do in advance. I've already booked 2 hrs w her! Can't wait, or maybe I'm just extra horny today? Haven't seen her for a couple months so maybe both!

My word of advice. You'll want to tip her, trust me. I know YMMV, but she works my cock harder and harder every time I see her. I attribute it to an extra 20 bucks or so that I tip every time. But I always try to tip any girl I see. They work hard and make our cocks feel great. A good investment in my opinion LOL.

-anyway, I've seen a few DI girls and these days I just save my cash mainly for Piper. . She's going to make me go broke! But is it worth it? Ummm. Fuck yeah it's hard to change it up when you've found someone awesome! -although I am curious on who gives the best BBBJ. I've heard Penny can be very fun and sloppy! And will let you CIM? Or did I make that up? Would love to know who you mongers think gives the best BBBJ.

-Again, those of you who have not seen Piper. Do yourself a favor and see her! Awesome BBBJ, and she can take it. Plus she loves to fuck. Don't be discouraged by her bolt-ons, they're fucking amazing! And that pussy, fucking hottest I've ever seen! Last time we met she started speaking Spanish as I came. And fuckkkkk me! But besides being hot and a great fuck, she's very smart and interesting. Makes you feel very comfortable! Like you've known her for years. I like girls that put you at ease and can actually hold a conversation. So Piper, if you see this, you're fucking awesome! And anyone feel free to pm me if you want details on my visits w her.

-I read that post about wedding rings and shit to leave in your car. And I agree with a previous user, these girls don't give a fuck. We're here for a business transaction and that's it. Leave any guilt or feelings at the door. It's not like they won't take our money if we have a ring on!! Maybe it's even hot to some of them!? And it's easy to get caught up in the GFE, I learned the hard way about a year ago with a girl from tryst! So go get your dick sucked, cum hard, then go on with your life. Also, don't be a weirdo or clingy. I'd imagine it's a huge turn off and you could be blocked! Anyway, thanks for checking out this review. I obviously recommend Piper! Oh. And do everyone a favor and make sure your showered and brush your teeth before seeing these DI girls. We all see them and should do our part to stay clean and safe! Enjoy!!

Mario32
08-22-21, 17:01
Haven't left a review for a while. Just wanted to say that you should see Piper if you haven't! Do yourself a favor and get at least an hour with her! She books up fast, so better to do in advance. I've already booked 2 hrs w her! Can't wait, or maybe I'm just extra horny today? Haven't seen her for a couple months so maybe both!

My word of advice. You'll want to tip her, trust me. I know YMMV, but she works my cock harder and harder every time I see her. I attribute it to an extra 20 bucks or so that I tip every time. But I always try to tip any girl I see. They work hard and make our cocks feel great. A good investment in my opinion LOL.

-anyway, I've seen a few DI girls and these days I just save my cash mainly for Piper. . She's going to make me go broke! But is it worth it? Ummm. Fuck yeah it's hard to change it up when you've found someone awesome! -although I am curious on who gives the best BBBJ. I've heard Penny can be very fun and sloppy! And will let you CIM? Or did I make that up? Would love to know who you mongers think gives the best BBBJ.

-Again, those of you who have not seen Piper. Do yourself a favor and see her! Awesome BBBJ, and she can take it. Plus she loves to fuck. Don't be discouraged by her bolt-ons, they're fucking amazing! And that pussy, fucking hottest I've ever seen! Last time we met she started speaking Spanish as I came. And fuckkkkk me! But besides being hot and a great fuck, she's very smart and interesting. Makes you feel very comfortable! Like you've known her for years. I like girls that put you at ease and can actually hold a conversation. So Piper, if you see this, you're fucking awesome! And anyone feel free to pm me if you want details on my visits w her.

-I read that post about wedding rings and shit to leave in your car. And I agree with a previous user, these girls don't give a fuck. We're here for a business transaction and that's it. Leave any guilt or feelings at the door. It's not like they won't take our money if we have a ring on!! Maybe it's even hot to some of them!? And it's easy to get caught up in the GFE, I learned the hard way about a year ago with a girl from tryst! So go get your dick sucked, cum hard, then go on with your life. Also, don't be a weirdo or clingy. I'd imagine it's a huge turn off and you could be blocked! Anyway, thanks for checking out this review. I obviously recommend Piper! Oh. And do everyone a favor and make sure your showered and brush your teeth before seeing these DI girls. We all see them and should do our part to stay clean and safe! Enjoy!!

BobbyKraft
08-22-21, 19:01
You tip DI girls? I'm sure it varies but how much?

About a year and a half ago, Isabell and I had the only really bad DI session I've experienced. First, the scheduler mixed me up with someone else, I guess. I texted my arrival a few minutes early and said I was ready, and waiting for the room number.

I waited and waited. Fifteen minutes later I got an angry text from the scheduler that I was late! Further, it turned into a bit of an argument with Isabell, and ruined the mood worse.

Then when I got to her room, she was angry, further ruining the mood. When things got started, I cut my lip a little on her zipper and it started bleeding. She didn't want me near her! .

If Isabelle / Abby was to get into some extra kinky play with me along with being preggers. I'd go for a whirl with her for the high ticket price plus a very generous tip.

JohnGuest

MrElbows
08-23-21, 07:25
Saw this beauty the other day. It was fun. She greeted me in a club style outfit. She was worried because an earlier guest of hers got spooked by the staff of the hotel. I told her I didn't have any problems. She then expressed her gratitude by undressing. What a sight. She looks amazing. She then started with a good day going BJ. She flipped around for some 69. After a while of this on went the cover and we went into missionary, then doggie. After the release she then offered to massage my back. It was amazing. Wish I could have got round two, but it wasn't in the cards. With s kiss she sent me on my way. Will repeat of I get the chance.

JohnGuest
08-23-21, 12:53
You tip DI girls? I'm sure it varies but how much?How much I tip is private info. But I'm generous. Especially if they're convincing that they really like me! I can be charmed. I don't like faked orgasms, though.

It's all fantasy play. Pay for play. If they also leave me happy with myself, it's valuable, too.

A guy who leaves no tip, or a tiny tip is called a "Cheap Trick. " Hmm. Like 70's /80's band.

JohnGuest.

Zman511
08-23-21, 13:39
You tip DI girls? I'm sure it varies but how much?I've always tipped escorts, either independent or agency. The only time I don't leave a tip is when I've somehow been lied to or have terrible service. So far, that's only happened to me a couple of times and never by anyone with DI. If you consider them a service provider, a tip makes sense IMO.

TR7575
08-24-21, 13:42
I saw Diana recently. Highly recommend! She is very pretty, sexy, friendly, funny, smart, truly skilled, and hosts in a safe and upscale location. She is my new go-to.

SlummiesChap
08-25-21, 08:20
I saw Diana recently. Highly recommend! She is very pretty, sexy, friendly, funny, smart, truly skilled, and hosts in a safe and upscale location. She is my new go-to.Agree.

Agree about Diana. Great lady.

SpinAndWin85
08-26-21, 12:35
You married guys keep the ring on or ditch the ring when playing with a provider?I take the ring off out of respect for my wife, which is hypocritical and stupid, I know. What can I say? Makes me feel less guilty I guess.

Only things I take in are the cash to pay and my phone. Everything else: watch, wallet, ring stay locked in my car.

SpinAndWin85
08-26-21, 12:39

JohnGuestI did a double with Isabelle and another former DI girl, Ashley, about a year ago. I have to say I was not impressed with Isabelle. She was very mechanical, just going through the motions it seemed. I know it's a business but hey, at least pretend you're into it. Ashley, on the other hand. Always a great time! I occasionally see her on SA.

Fast Shooter
08-26-21, 13:07
I did a double with Isabelle and another former DI girl, Ashley, about a year ago. I have to say I was not impressed with Isabelle. She was very mechanical, just going through the motions it seemed. I know it's a business but hey, at least pretend you're into it. Ashley, on the other hand. Always a great time! I occasionally see her on SA.I have fucked blow up dolls that had more passion.

BallsDeep710
08-26-21, 13:32
Looks like another arrival for next week. Ginger is coming to town and looks pretty enticing. Does she ring a bell with anyone or is this a dive and report back situation? I'm game if it is because she looks pretty damn sexy. Maybe a little taller than my liking but let's see what we have.

Bigred2006
08-26-21, 18:34
Looks like another arrival for next week. Ginger is coming to town and looks pretty enticing. Does she ring a bell with anyone or is this a dive and report back situation? I'm game if it is because she looks pretty damn sexy. Maybe a little taller than my liking but let's see what we have.I've never had a visit with Tabby but she kind of looks like Tabby's body. I'll definitely try to see her.

Fitzyj76
08-26-21, 20:42
Lost 4 today. Mae, Cindy and idk the others, I don't have them memorized. I was looking forward to seeing Mae again too. I was just asking about her. Sigh.

DotherGuy
08-27-21, 20:32
So I had some free time and was able to see Piper a couple of days ago. So is amazing and a lot of fun. Showed up and she looked amazing in a fishnet body suit. She did not disappoint and watching her arch her back with pleasure was a major turn on. This was my second time seeing her and it was definitely better than the first. From BBBJ to going through several positions she made it feel like we had know each other for ever. One of my favorites to see.

Redward46
08-28-21, 07:46
I am a body rub guy, but I am getting tired of the AMP scene and flakey massage providers. I have tried FS girls before for a body rub, and they were confused about what to do. Can anyone recommend a DI girl who would be good at a mutual touch massage? And yes, I will pay FS price for this.

Thanks.

JohnGuest
08-28-21, 14:32
Lost 4 today. Mae, Cindy and idk the others, I don't have them memorized. I was looking forward to seeing Mae again too. I was just asking about her. Sigh.Couple of ladies new to me. Andi starts tomorrow.

Waiting for intel. .

JohnGuest.

JohnGuest
08-28-21, 14:37
I am a body rub guy, but I am getting tired of the AMP scene and flakey massage providers. I have tried FS girls before for a body rub, and they were confused about what to do. Can anyone recommend a DI girl who would be good at a mutual touch massage? And yes, I will pay FS price for this.

Thanks.I don't know of any DI girls that do body rubs. I think Roz (on Eros) was a certified massage therapist.

I work out six days a week, and often go to an AMP for a massage and happy ending!

If you've met the same girl several times, talk her up a bit with compliments, and flash a roll of bills. Some will give FS. Just promise complete secrecy and discretion. Keep your word.

JohnGuest.

Bigred2006
08-28-21, 14:38

Thanks.Most of my AMP experiences are decent but they can last the full hour. You can get a 5 to 10 minute massage out of some of the DI girls but I wouldn't expect even AMP level skill from them. I imagine Angelina and Bianca could have because they worked in LMP's in Florida but none of the others have the background.

I've gotten short massages from Jaimee, Piper, Delilah and Natalii. Piper and Natalii seemed to enjoy massages as well.

Bigred2006
08-28-21, 14:39
Couple of ladies new to me. Andi starts tomorrow.

Waiting for intel. .

JohnGuest.Meeting her next week.

EBlooge
08-28-21, 20:37
Any recommendations on a DI girl is much appreciated. Greek is a plus for me.

BrianGold99
08-28-21, 23:12
Any recommendations on a DI girl is much appreciated. Greek is a plus for me.Jaimee is hot, and has an amazing body. Greek friendly. Piper is also hot and a bit younger amazing body and nice ass. Though don't know if she's Greek friendly.

Bigred2006
08-29-21, 05:57
Any recommendations on a DI girl is much appreciated. Greek is a plus for me.This forum is full of reviews. Read and find what you want. Not much Greek to be had with DI. At least not openly.

JohnGuest
08-29-21, 08:44
Any recommendations on a DI girl is much appreciated. Greek is a plus for me.I'm not into Greek of any variety. But I have my kinks ;-)

Many of these women will entertain "off menu" requests for second, Third, Forth meetings.

Ask for what you're interested in, and how much extra. You may want to take the bargaining lead and offer extra big tip in advance and tell how much you're willing to pay.

Also, offer complete discretion. It will be you two's secret. Have the extra cash when you show up for the extra fun. Be generous!

Of course if she won't... don't tip extra. This is all "Pay for Play."

WildMan1966
08-30-21, 16:11
I had a dream about the Amazing Ande today. It lasted for an hour and honestly that was not long enough! Guys this girl is beautiful! She has dark brown eyes (that say come fuck me). Long brown hair. A beautiful smile and is very educated. She is all natural! No bolt ons. She is a sweetheart. She gave me the best BBBJ I have ever had. No teeth not even once. She slobbered all over my cock! I ate that pussy so well that she was quivering! On went the cover and I fucked her mish. She is open to other positions but I wanted to watch her face as I stuck my fat cock in her tight pussy. By the look on her face and the sounds she was making there was no doubt she was enjoying it. This lady scores a perfect 10 in my book. Of course YMMV as always. I will definitely be seeing her again. Treat her right guys we want her to come back.

NedFlander5
08-31-21, 07:42
I had a dream about the Amazing Ande today. It lasted for an hour and honestly that was not long enough! Guys this girl is beautiful! She has dark brown eyes (that say come fuck me). Long brown hair. A beautiful smile and is very educated. She is all natural! No bolt ons. She is a sweetheart. She gave me the best BBBJ I have ever had. No teeth not even once. She slobbered all over my cock! I ate that pussy so well that she was quivering! On went the cover and I fucked her mish. She is open to other positions but I wanted to watch her face as I stuck my fat cock in her tight pussy. By the look on her face and the sounds she was making there was no doubt she was enjoying it. This lady scores a perfect 10 in my book. Of course YMMV as always. I will definitely be seeing her again. Treat her right guys we want her to come back.So what I'm hearing is Andi really knows how to play with woody, and does such a good job that she leaves you with a buzz LOL.

BrianGold99
08-31-21, 12:20
Meeting her next week.Have you had a chance to see her yet?

TigerKing
08-31-21, 21:13
I recently visited Andi and glad I did. She's a really cool girl and put me at ease as soon as I walked in the door. She has a great personality and can carry a conversation. Body is very nice and her natural tits are awesome. I'm a sucker for naturals and couldn't tell from her pics in her ad but I hit gold. BBBJ was pretty damn good and all positions were in play. She's only here until tomorrow so you guys should schedule with her so she comes back. We need the good ones to keep coming back. Overall it was a great experience and I'll absolutely repeat.

Bigred2006
09-01-21, 12:48
I saw Ginger this morning. Don't have time to leave a long review but she's sweet, GFE and provided a good service. I will repeat next time she's in town. I'll providemore information tonight or tomorrow.

Garmila
09-01-21, 18:56
A little late here with my report but wanted to chip in. Saw Penny on a Sunday morning a week ago. She a pleasant woman & a little quiet I thought. She's more in MILF category I would say. Nice titties & she's your girl if you are interested in the Head game. Kind of a porn like effort & I think she enjoys herself while entertaining. Started doggie then moved to mish & ended with more top. Was BBBJ Has a little baby damage but nothing too terrible. All in all was a nice visit.

Be Safe g.

Bigred2006
09-02-21, 04:57
I saw Ginger this morning. Don't have time to leave a long review but she's sweet, GFE and provided a good service. I will repeat next time she's in town. I'll providemore information tonight or tomorrow.Ginger is new to the game and she's very sweet. She has a slight accent being from Texas. She provided a GFE experience and in between shots we had good conversation. BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, DFK were all available. No Greek.

I think she's another good one in the rotation.

Justin800
09-02-21, 20:49
I don't think I've seen this mentioned here, but it looks like Aaliyah's last trip to Indy will be in October. Or so her page claims, at least. I haven't had the chance to see her, so I'll definitely try to make it work next time she's in town. If the reports are accurate, you all should too.

Justin800
09-02-21, 21:02
Like the title suggests, I just noticed that Alicia / Mariana has disappeared too (though her page is still there if you type in the right url). That's sorta a shame. Not only was she next on my list, but she had been around with DI for a LONG time. Not to mention that she kept her rates great at $160, which I appreciated now more than ever, since girls have been slowly charging more and more.

This might sound stupid to some of you, but truthfully, I'm a little concerned for DI. They seem to have an issue with keeping new talent with them (which admittedly might not be their fault, as it's natural for a girl to get cold feet), while prices have been steadily rising over the past year. Of course, a $190-200 ish average is still reasonable, but the issue is that this current trajectory doesn't indicate that rates are going to stop rising anytime soon. It's just a matter of the next girl coming in, charging more than the others and then waiting for the others to slowly adapt.

I don't mean to start an argument about this, as I know one such argument happened in this thread not too long ago, but what made DI so appealing to me in the first place was its first-class rates and reliability. But with girls "dropping like flies" as another monger put it, and with rates rising pretty steadily, DI is starting to lose its appeal in my eyes. Of course, I don't expect my feelings to be that same as all of yours, but if they continue this trend, I might just stop seeing them altogether. It's not like I partake out of desperation anyways; it's really just about the thrill for me, but sooner or later, it seems like DI's not going to be worth the thrill.

Bigred2006
09-03-21, 05:04
Like the title suggests, I just noticed that Alicia / Mariana has disappeared too (though her page is still there if you type in the right url). That's sorta a shame. Not only was she next on my list, but she had been around with DI for a LONG time. Not to mention that she kept her rates great at $160, which I appreciated now more than ever, since girls have been slowly charging more and more.

This might sound stupid to some of you, but truthfully, I'm a little concerned for DI. They seem to have an issue with keeping new talent with them (which admittedly might not be their fault, as it's natural for a girl to get cold feet), while prices have been steadily rising over the past year. Of course, a $190-200 ish average is still reasonable, but the issue is that this current trajectory doesn't indicate that rates are going to stop rising anytime soon. It's just a matter of the next girl coming in, charging more than the others and then waiting for the others to slowly adapt.

I don't mean to start an argument about this, as I know one such argument happened in this thread not too long ago, but what made DI so appealing to me in the first place was its first-class rates and reliability. But with girls "dropping like flies" as another monger put it, and with rates rising pretty steadily, DI is starting to lose its appeal in my eyes. Of course, I don't expect my feelings to be that same as all of yours, but if they continue this trend, I might just stop seeing them altogether. It's not like I partake out of desperation anyways; it's really just about the thrill for me, but sooner or later, it seems like DI's not going to be worth the thrill.I guess I'm less concerned. DI attracts mostly quality women and almost none of them are addicts. That means they are more than likely saving for something different and once they get it they will move on. It's also not cheap or probably fun to travel to Indy from Florida, Texas, etc...all the time. And if they are traveling here and they have a bad trip or a couple slow trips in a row they might give up anyway.

If you look at other agencies (XOC, YourVIPModels, Touring Companions, etc.) the women are usually Eastern European or Latina. Which means they travel for a year or so and then head home. And maybe they make a trip back after a while.

Inevitably, if a woman is successful and likes the work (or likes the $$$ enough), they will go out on their own.

As for pricing, we've been lucky that the experience most these girls provide is on par with some of the above agencies but the price has been significantly less. While it'd be nice for it to stay low, this is not a surprise to me. I'm speaking of the ones who provide GFE. Lfk / dfk, BBBJ, CIM, etc. If they are not GFE then the DI price point makes sense.

These women can go work in a spa, especially in other states, and make $200/ hour and only do HJ. While it's less money, I imagine it's also less stress.

Ultimately, DI will churn talent for a variety of reasons. But I'm not going to get worried unless they have no talent available in Indy.

Vvvs1234
09-03-21, 10:47
I don't think I've seen this mentioned here, but it looks like Aaliyah's last trip to Indy will be in October. Or so her page claims, at least. I haven't had the chance to see her, so I'll definitely try to make it work next time she's in town. If the reports are accurate, you all should too.Aaliyah is great. She is young, attractive, killer body, and really has solid performance. Don't miss her.

Vvvs1234
09-03-21, 10:50
Any idea when either of them will be returning?

Also for those who have seen both, who would be your first choice if you could only choose one to see?

BallsDeep710
09-03-21, 15:25
I saw the sexy Ms. Ginger today. So the few reports have been accurate on this one. She is a sweet southern Belle with a wild side. Sexy frame with a nice ass that looks really good bouncing on you hard cock. Especially when she ask for that position. She's all the above and then more for me. She's leaving town and hopefully we will see her in a couple weeks. If you missed on this go around I would see her if and when she's back. She's new to the game and might not stay around.

Cook72
09-03-21, 16:20

Also for those who have seen both, who would be your first choice if you could only choose one to see?That's hard to say given they live out of the country so there are rules they have to follow. Well, I guess that is unless you come across the southern border. For what it's worth Natalii told me she plans to come back but it could be early next year, though she also said it could be as soon as fall. If you read reviews of both I think the answer to your second question will be obvious.

Bigred2006
09-03-21, 18:40

Also for those who have seen both, who would be your first choice if you could only choose one to see?They are from overseas so it would likely be next year but I'm not sure. Natalii is absolutely incredible and I'll probably try to save and see her for a whole day the next time she's in town.

PopinHerMouth
09-03-21, 23:16
They are from overseas so it would likely be next year but I'm not sure. Natalii is absolutely incredible and I'll probably try to save and see her for a whole day the next time she's in town.I had a good time banging Naomi and enjoyed her BBBJ. Natalii is hot as fuck however. I am trying to save up to spend a considerable about of quality time with her, she's like banging a petite little college girl. I likened it in one of my reviews of her to fantasizing about fucking your next door neighbours college aged daughter. From my recollection she said it might be 2022 before she's able to come back, I don't know the rules but I believe it has something to do with getting a work visa but I would welcome her return sooner. Regardless she will be a busy little girl when she returns, I'm sure many of us are eagerly awaiting. I hope she's ready when she gets back because it sounds like she's going to get the lights banged out of her, haha. Stay safe out there guys.

Bigred2006
09-06-21, 12:28
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/

It appears one of the favorites is making her return.

PopinHerMouth
09-06-21, 13:13
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/

It appears one of the favorites is making her return.Wonderful, I saw that, good news for all of us!

Pivot2012
09-06-21, 14:36
I saw Summer like a year ago and then again just the other day. She has an amazing body and is very sweet. If you're looking for a beautiful small girl she is a good one to look into.

Pivot2012
09-06-21, 14:41
Looking for some info and opinions. I have seen Tabby a couple times and totally enjoyed her. I normally like the smaller with nice boobs like Summer or Piper or Angelina but I also like the MILF with big tits. Looking to ask about Ginger and Delilah. They both look similar in stature to Tabby but wondering if their pictures are accurate and how their demeanor is and if they're vocal.

Bigred2006
09-06-21, 15:28
Looking for some info and opinions. I have seen Tabby a couple times and totally enjoyed her. I normally like the smaller with nice boobs like Summer or Piper or Angelina but I also like the MILF with big tits. Looking to ask about Ginger and Delilah. They both look similar in stature to Tabby but wondering if their pictures are accurate and how their demeanor is and if they're vocal.I've seen Tabby, although never for an appointment. I think her and Ginger look a lot alike. Delilah looks very different but I really enjoyed her as well. I think they are all fun. Delilah's English is minimal.

Mario32
09-06-21, 19:59
I saw "Sam" is back and have seen her and Piper (amongst others). So tough to decide but as I'm writing this, I think I'll save up for piper LOL. Maybe wait and read some updated reviews on Sam. But from what I remember, she can fuck hard! Anyway, I saw Piper for 2 hrs last time and had a blast! Ended up tipping an extra $100.well worth it! Hope she comes back soon. So I can give her another paycheck LOL. Again, well worth it! We never know how long these girls will stick around (like Aaliyah?) so I say see the best while you can! I love DI! .

Interested in hearing back on Sam! Have fun, stay safe, and please be clean! Maybe I'm just a hypochondriac. But I know the girls appreciate it.

Fitzyj76
09-07-21, 08:22
Is "Sam" the famous "Georgia"? I have only read reviews and I don't remember the pics.

Inndy1
09-07-21, 11:36
Is "Sam" the famous "Georgia"? I have only read reviews and I don't remember the pics.The one and only.

Farmer64
09-07-21, 13:23
I have read reviews that Angelina doesn't allow DATY. Can anyone verify? Or has she changed her policy, she is coming back to town. Want to know what I'm getting into. Thanks for all your help!

Garmila
09-07-21, 21:02
I have read reviews that Angelina doesn't allow DATY. Can anyone verify? Or has she changed her policy, she is coming back to town. Want to know what I'm getting into. Thanks for all your help!I visited her within the last maybe 6 weeks. She is very much into the prevention of sharing fluids of any kind & any way. DATY wasn't an option for me anyway. YMMV. She's a pretty girl, but I didn't really think she was above Piper, Summer, Tabby or a few others. Just IMO. The only ones that really made me "Wow" when the door opened were SuzyQ, a little chic that didn't last long = Lilly & I though Kay was sexy as hell. Just my. 02 cents worth. Be Safe g.

PopinHerMouth
09-07-21, 21:06
I have read reviews that Angelina doesn't allow DATY. Can anyone verify? Or has she changed her policy, she is coming back to town. Want to know what I'm getting into. Thanks for all your help!That is correct, she is big on cleanliness so I've not known her to allow DATY. She gives a CBJ too just in case you only go for BBBJ. However, her tits are incredible to suck on and her body is rockin, she is big into working out. She's possibly the hottest DI girl but just know she has rules. If you're looking to bang a young hot girl, she's good for that. She also gives a great hand job, which is uncovered, that's generally how I have her finish me off by jerking my load onto those big tits of hers. I recommend giving her a try, I always enjoy it. Then I go see Piper and Jaimee for good BBBJ's, haha. And now that Sam aka Georgia is back in the mix she's another fun one. Hope that helps.

TwiztidJ
09-08-21, 06:01
Woohoo! One of my recent favorites is back! I'll definitely be seeing her again as soon as I can.

Cook72
09-08-21, 07:28
I have read reviews that Angelina doesn't allow DATY. Can anyone verify? Or has she changed her policy, she is coming back to town. Want to know what I'm getting into. Thanks for all your help!Angelina is not in anyway a GFE and I would not expect that to change. Very nice young lady though so if you just want to get with a pretty, nice young lady then go for it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some see her as the hottest ever at DI, IMHO there are many that are her equal and several that are more beautiful and most with a better menu. But it just depends on your tastes and desires. Give her a go and see what you think, worst case you will have some fun with a pretty lady.

Bigred2006
09-08-21, 07:38
Angelina is not in anyway a GFE and I would not expect that to change. Very nice young lady though so if you just want to get with a pretty, nice young lady then go for it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some see her as the hottest ever at DI, IMHO there are many that are her equal and several that are more beautiful and most with a better menu. But it just depends on your tastes and desires. Give her a go and see what you think, worst case you will have some fun with a pretty lady.I completely agree. I think I might have been her first ever visit in Indy. For me it was one and done. She's gorgeous, sweet, and friendly but not GFE. I really like GFE which is why I like Piper, Jaimee, etc.

But this whole space if often about connection and the moment. I've had incredible experiences with women that some men have hated and I've had MEH experiences with the beloved.

Cook72
09-08-21, 09:01
I visited her within the last maybe 6 weeks. She is very much into the prevention of sharing fluids of any kind & any way. DATY wasn't an option for me anyway. YMMV. She's a pretty girl, but I didn't really think she was above Piper, Summer, Tabby or a few others. Just IMO. The only ones that really made me "Wow" when the door opened were SuzyQ, a little chic that didn't last long = Lilly & I though Kay was sexy as hell. Just my. 02 cents worth. Be Safe g.I too was recently thinking of Kay. I know she reportedly had some issues in the end but all of my experiences with her were great. Loved spending time with that sexy, fun lady and those Champaign glass tits. Oh the memories.

Farmer64
09-08-21, 10:03
Thanks everyone for the insight on Angelina, everyone has their own preferences. Has anyone seen Erica, she's not always available. Seen several of the other DI ladies, have some repeats, some not. Thanks for helping a newbie out!!

Poncho29
09-08-21, 10:29
Any pics of Kay fellas?

Poncho29
09-08-21, 10:33
I too was recently thinking of Kay. I know she reportedly had some issues in the end but all of my experiences with her were great. Loved spending time with that sexy, fun lady and those Champaign glass tits. Oh the memories.Any pics of Kay?

HoHunter2
09-08-21, 14:25
Any pics of Kay?She has been gone for months.

Poncho29
09-08-21, 16:32
She has been gone for months.There have been several Kay's that I have personally seen this past year. Cook had said something on the lines of champagne tits and out of curiosity I was just wondering.

HoHunter2
09-08-21, 20:36
There have been several Kay's that I have personally seen this past year. Cook had said something on the lines of champagne tits and out of curiosity I was just wondering.There have been a few Kays on EB and Listcrawler but this Kay only appeared on DI. So, if you didn't see her through DI then you missed out.

Garmila
09-08-21, 21:39
There have been a few Kays on EB and Listcrawler but this Kay only appeared on DI. So, if you didn't see her through DI then you missed out.Di Kay had a profile on SA for awhile. A few months ago. I saw it but wasn't a member so all I could do was smile. But yeah, DI Kay was a petite little brunette that turned heads & was fun to be with. Regret that I only visited her 2 times. Be Safe, g.

Mario32
09-08-21, 23:11
BTW, Kay sounds like a hot little fuck. So. My favorite Piper is returning but I'm too horny to wait!! Who should I see before she comes back? I like a hard GFE / pse. I've seen "Sam" and know she's good at that, but might want someone new. Super curious about penny? - Or do I just jerk off and save my $$ for Peper LOL! I secretly hope Piper books up fast so I can save some cash! Best fuck I've ever had. Who can do better, tell me. So I can see them!

BallsDeep710
09-09-21, 11:42
I'm a tad bit giddy about the return of Ginger on the 20th. I have set my second visit up with this sexy little thing and I can't wait. I think I'll have to go see the sexy Sam in the mean time to keep me in shape for Ginger though.

AfterYourGSpot
09-09-21, 12:39
I'm a tad bit giddy about the return of Ginger on the 20th. I have set my second visit up with this sexy little thing and I can't wait. I think I'll have to go see the sexy Sam in the mean time to keep me in shape for Ginger though.Sam is one hell of a lot of fun too!

PopinHerMouth
09-09-21, 13:31
BTW, Kay sounds like a hot little fuck. So. My favorite Piper is returning but I'm too horny to wait!! Who should I see before she comes back? I like a hard GFE / pse. I've seen "Sam" and know she's good at that, but might want someone new. Super curious about penny? - Or do I just jerk off and save my $$ for Peper LOL! I secretly hope Piper books up fast so I can save some cash! Best fuck I've ever had. Who can do better, tell me. So I can see them!Yes Mario, it's tough to wait it out. I encourage you to go bang a girl and tell us how it went, details are preferred. Penny can really take it, she loves giving head, can take it deep and creates a lot of slobber. I mean a lot of slobber. I've been wanting to get back and see her myself. She'll take the shot in her mouth as well, which is hot as hell. Go enjoy yourself.

PopinHerMouth
09-09-21, 22:12
So I was horny this afternoon and actually finally had free afternoon time so I wanted my dick sucked, Penny was available and based on my last meeting with her it was an ideal opportunity. Let me tell you I'm glad I did. She answered the door in black see through lingerie, those tits looked great. Some small talk as I got undressed, then got on the bed on my knees and had her start sucking. It didn't take long before I was completely hard. I had her blow me every way you can imagine. I had her on her hands and knees on the bed, then on the floor on her knees so she could look up at me as she bobbed her head, on my back on the bed and she had slobber everywhere which was hot as fuck. I told her no hands and to take it as deep as she could go, which was her nose to my stomach, I felt it all the way down her throat, she would come up for air and do it again. I'm telling you she can suck a cock, she has great endurance and enjoys it. Laid her on her back and straddled her chest, sticking my cock in that mouth while I pumped it like a pussy. She had slobber everywhere so I rubbed it all over her tits while she continued blowing me. Finally pumped that load into her mouth, she loved it. I actually didn't even have sex, haha, the head game was too good to have her stop, I was fine with it. She's here this week and next from our conversation, if you want your dick sucked, go see her. Her rates are still reasonable compared to other providers and if all you want is a great BJ, then for your money this is the best option. Let us know how it goes, love details guys. Have fun.

Low Down
09-10-21, 11:23
Nobody said that Penny was a sexy Latina. I was surprised when she opened the door. All reviews are spot on accurate. I have to say that I am happy that Sam was booked solid today or I may not have met Penny. I'll see here whenever she comes to town now.

Vw151
09-10-21, 20:40
Nobody said that Penny was a sexy Latina. I was surprised when she opened the door. All reviews are spot on accurate. I have to say that I am happy that Sam was booked solid today or I may not have met Penny. I'll see here whenever she comes to town now.Penny is fucking amazing. That's my whole review.

Vw151
09-10-21, 20:42
Thanks everyone for the insight on Angelina, everyone has their own preferences. Has anyone seen Erica, she's not always available. Seen several of the other DI ladies, have some repeats, some not. Thanks for helping a newbie out!!I have seen Erica on and off for years. She is a great provider. If you dig deep enough you should be able to find some in depth reviews. Her availability is a bit more limited and she tends right stick to regulars but she's definitely worth a visit.

Captgol
09-11-21, 09:36
I'll offer a countering opinion.

I saw her once. 6 months ago or so. Wouldn't repeat. I didn't find her attractive, her face was puffy, body leaves much to be desired. I felt like she was on opiates or something during the visit. Very low energy. Mediocre skills at best.

I have seen Erica on and off for years. She is a great provider. If you dig deep enough you should be able to find some in depth reviews. Her availability is a bit more limited and she tends right stick to regulars but she's definitely worth a visit.

Fungai
09-11-21, 13:33
I booked a time with penny for Monday the 13th but she got it confused with today and now is threatening to contact my work because I'm late for the appointment set up today. I can't be there because I work in south bend. This is a miscommunication and I'd still like to see her does anyone know how I can have review my request again? They said I was blocked from contacting any DI girls.

Fungai
09-11-21, 13:50
Screenshots for context. Hurt my feelings ngl but I still need to see penny yanknowwhatimsayyin. Please brothers I need help and I need to see DI girls.

SlummiesChap
09-11-21, 15:04
I'll offer a countering opinion.

I saw her once. 6 months ago or so. Wouldn't repeat. I didn't find her attractive, her face was puffy, body leaves much to be desired. I felt like she was on opiates or something during the visit. Very low energy. Mediocre skills at best.She has a very debilitating illness.

BobbyKraft
09-11-21, 17:13
Are you sure those are from DI? I have never seen DI allow disrespectful text like that. If you fuck with them they will just blacklist you and move on. I appreciate that they don't play games. Strange.

Screenshots for context. Hurt my feelings ngl but I still need to see penny yanknowwhatimsayyin. Please brothers I need help and I need to see DI girls.

Fitzyj76
09-11-21, 18:24
I have similar exchanges on a weekly basis idk what's wrong with what he said / asked?

Are you sure those are from DI? I have never seen DI allow disrespectful text like that. If you fuck with them they will just blacklist you and move on. I appreciate that they don't play games. Strange.

Fungai
09-11-21, 18:31
Are you sure those are from DI? I have never seen DI allow disrespectful text like that. If you fuck with them they will just blacklist you and move on. I appreciate that they don't play games. Strange.That is pennys number listed in the ad online. I really hope they see this and see it was all a big miscommunication I would love to see them. I don't know how to appeal to them for a review of my requests. Any help is welcome but this may be a lost cause if what fitz says is true.

Lesson learned today, always confirm the DATE and TIME with your DI girls once appt set up.

BobbyKraft
09-11-21, 19:01
I was talking about the supposed reply from someone from "DI". I can't imagine them making those threats or making personal attacks.

I have similar exchanges on a weekly basis idk what's wrong with what he said / asked?

SimplyLooking
09-11-21, 23:59
I have similar exchanges on a weekly basis idk what's wrong with what he said / asked?I can't say I have that experience on a weekly basis but I can say it corresponds with what I've heard. I know the girls and DI read these forums.

I've been close with one of the DI girls and block me as you will if you figure out who I am the other handler is a bit of a piece of shit. That person, I believe all handlers are a she but I could not confirm that, treats the girls we see as collateral. Those I've gotten closer to convey the greed the other handler has. She seems to want have us all visit back to back regardless of those we see and their expectations.

Let's leave nothing out there. These women put themselves out there and work hard. They are worthy of having a moment if they want.

That line of messaging seems very reminiscent of the other. I could not say who is who but there are at least two handlers and I can tell you at least one of your most favorite girls agrees. The other handler is a bit of a shit. I also know this could be removed because it is a bit of a gripe post and it is not in the right forum. I apologize if that is the case.

The thing I'm mostly trying to convey is that the person that you communicate with on the weekends and with newer cases. That is the one that will ignore the ones we all want to see and, hopefully, respect their time. She can be irresponsible and I've also seen to be irrational. I do not know the full DI structure but I'd rather someone else was there because if this is nepotism, this one only seems to want to dry out the DI women for their own gains.

Block this message as you need to A3.

NedFlander5
09-12-21, 01:53
I don't see enough reviews about this ebony goddess. She's leaving us for good in October so you guys should see Aaliyah while you have the chance. Her body is so sexy, huge tits, small waiste, giant ass, cute and bubbily with a great attitude, and will aim to please. Doesn't do CIM anymore but it is what it is, she's still so hot. Easy to talk to and will put you at ease. I always opt to start with a lap dance from her. Havin her jerky me off with those ass cheeks is so hot. And honestly she's funny and the easiest DI girl I find to talk too. 10/10 and espicially if you want to cross an ebony chick off your bucket list. And I read the last guy talking about DI and them not being on the up and up and using their girls. I use DI a lot and I don't really pry into the inns and outs of it at all, not my business, not going to piss anyone off and ruin a good thing. I'm not saying he's wrong or trying to start drama, but from.

What little the girls have mentioned on their own, I've only ever met one girl who hated how stuff goes and she's not with them anymore. I always harken back to when I wanted to see this new sexy Latina girl and DI themselves were like "hey don't bother, she's being shitty and everyone's unhappy", to me if they were just about making money and using people, they wouldn't have said that, but they warned me and I saw someone different and had a great time.

Fitzyj76
09-12-21, 07:47
Perhaps I am dumb but I can't make heads or tails of the most recent subject.

Fungai SAID:

"Screenshots for context. Hurt my feelings ngl but I still need to see penny yanknowwhatimsayyin. Please brothers I need help and I need to see DI girls.

I booked a time with penny for Monday the 13th but she got it confused with today and now is threatening to contact my work because I'm late for the appointment set up today. I can't be there because I work in south bend. This is a miscommunication and I'd still like to see her does anyone know how I can have review my request again? They said I was blocked from contacting any DI girls. ".

BobbyKraft SAID.

"Are you sure those are from DI? I have never seen DI allow disrespectful text like that. If you fuck with them they will just blacklist you and move on. I appreciate that they don't play games. Strange. ".

I SAID:

"I have similar exchanges on a weekly basis idk what's wrong with what he said / asked?

I cannot and would not comment on something that I was unable to see in the posted images of his text exchange. I don't think that from the texts I could see there was any disrespect on either side of the conversation. Threatening to call someone's work and affect their livelihood is a huge no no. I would doubt they would do that. Perhaps he took it out of context slightly? Perhaps is went something like this? "We need to call your work to verify your employment there so that you can see DI girls. " There's a big difference between the two.

About the post from SimplyLooking WTF is that. Incoherent rambling that makes little sense. From what I can tell there are 2 maybe 3 handlers. There is one that seems to be running the show and she can be very direct in her approach with people. I myself am the same way and it can rub people the wrong way, I don't take it personally when we interact. Let's not forget what role she's assuming with these gals.

KindaThrowaway
09-12-21, 18:08
I sure hope Fitzjy is right about this being a misunderstanding, but this looks pretty clear cut to me. Look, like, I barely partake in the hobby but I've been keeping up with this thread pretty regularly and I got to say is that this exchange has killed any desire I've had to see DI anytime in the near future. I mean, we on this forum and even on other forums here always sing our praises for DI and their trustworthiness and reliability, but if one of the people CENTRAL to the operation is not only insulting clients but is also threatening to expose them, then all I got to say to that is holy fucking shit. I mean, they are literally called DISCREET Info! I don't care if this handler just has a habit of "being very direct with people," potentially threatening me is an absolutely unacceptable stipulation, so I'm definitely holding off on DI for a while after seeing that. Even if most of you are able to book with no problems, I don't want to deal with someone prone to outbursts like that. Not to mention that it's a little silly for her to say "you're a fat fuck and I'm about to ruin your life, now go to this hotel and have sex with this woman and be happy about it!" Like, what are you supposed to do after that? Nod your head and say "Yes ma'am!

I also think now would also be as good a time as ever for me to mention that I once experienced something similar where whoever booked me only booked me for 30 despite me asking (and paying) for an hour. I had no idea another guy was only minutes away from coming into our room and I would've been screwed if the provider I was with didn't give me a heads-up. So yeah, take that anecdote as you will, but I personally haven't had a pleasant overall experience with the bookers.

Though in other news, looks like Darsi Lane is back. She was one of the first DI providers I saw and I had a great time, though it's been a while since she was active. Hopefully she's as good as before, though it's not like I'll be partaking anyways.

SlummiesChap
09-13-21, 08:52
Perhaps I am dumb but I can't make heads or tails of the most recent subject.

Fungai SAID:

"Screenshots for context. Hurt my feelings ngl but I still need to see penny yanknowwhatimsayyin. Please brothers I need help and I need to see DI girls.

I booked a time with penny for Monday the 13th but she got it confused with today and now is threatening to contact my work because I'm late for the appointment set up today. I can't be there because I work in south bend. This is a miscommunication and I'd still like to see her does anyone know how I can have review my request again? They said I was blocked from contacting any DI girls. ".

BobbyKraft SAID.

"Are you sure those are from DI? I have never seen DI allow disrespectful text like that. If you fuck with them they will just blacklist you and move on. I appreciate that they don't play games. Strange. ".

I SAID:

"I have similar exchanges on a weekly basis idk what's wrong with what he said / asked?

I cannot and would not comment on something that I was unable to see in the posted images of his text exchange. I don't think that from the texts I could see there was any disrespect on either side of the conversation. Threatening to call someone's work and affect their livelihood is a huge no no. I would doubt they would do that. Perhaps he took it out of context slightly? Perhaps is went something like this? "We need to call your work to verify your employment there so that you can see DI girls. " There's a big difference between the two.

About the post from SimplyLooking WTF is that. Incoherent rambling that makes little sense. From what I can tell there are 2 maybe 3 handlers. There is one that seems to be running the show and she can be very direct in her approach with people. I myself am the same way and it can rub people the wrong way, I don't take it personally when we interact. Let's not forget what role she's assuming with these gals.Well said. I can't make head or tail of the thread about DI -.

Ty Cox
09-13-21, 09:05
I was talking about the supposed reply from someone from "DI". I can't imagine them making those threats or making personal attacks.I can totally imagine them making threats. It's not that unusual for them. D I started as a screener, a chick from California. Now it's her and to mongers that used to be very frequent on this site. Figured most of you knew that.

Hoooosier1
09-13-21, 09:26
I can totally imagine them making threats. It's not that unusual for them. D I started as a screener, a chick from California. Now it's her and to mongers that used to be very frequent on this site. Figured most of you knew that.I hope Di knows that's extortion. And they would be civilly liable. And totally ducked in Court.

I have never seen them act like that when I have had to cancel. So who knows. They need to understand things happens and not commit extortion. Hopefully that's not true.

Hoosier.

Hoooosier1
09-13-21, 09:27
I hope Di knows that's extortion. And they would be civilly liable. And totally ducked in Court.

I have never seen them act like that when I have had to cancel. So who knows. They need to understand things happens and not commit extortion. Hopefully that's not true.

Hoosier.Not to mention the criminal exposure for that. Anyone been threatened with extorted pm me.

TigerKing
09-13-21, 10:04
As someone else said I can't really comment only seeing a few screenshots of a convo. What I thought was strange is he has Penny's contact info saved when he's just inquiring about an appointment. I get that maybe he's sent multiple texts to different numbers and maybe saved her number under Penny to not get them confused. Personally I don't have any of them saved as they're readily available on the website. I'm probably looking too much into that part of it.

Fungai
09-13-21, 13:34
Here is the whole encounter. I scheduled to see penny this Monday and after screening with penny I scheduled with Jamie. I saved their numbers because I wouldn't get either confused, it doesn't take a lot to confuse me LOL. Anyways here's the whole conversation with the two. I blacked out personal information on me and other providers and their addresses given. I realize now I should have more self respect and not see these people but I so badly want to have that experience.

BobbyKraft
09-13-21, 14:19
Had the opportunity to visit with Penny.

Much reported is confirmed. Amazing dick sucking skills. She's super cool and laid back.

PM for more specific details.

Fast Shooter
09-13-21, 14:20
As someone else said I can't really comment only seeing a few screenshots of a convo. What I thought was strange is he has Penny's contact info saved when he's just inquiring about an appointment. I get that maybe he's sent multiple texts to different numbers and maybe saved her number under Penny to not get them confused. Personally I don't have any of them saved as they're readily available on the website. I'm probably looking too much into that part of it.I think you are looking at this the wrong way. The elephant in the room is that DI threatened a client with exposure to his employer and family. To me that is way outside of being ok. All this over one mix up? So glad I have never gone through the verification with DI and now most certainly never will. I actually feel sorry for those of you guys that have volunteered your private info and only time will tell if you have to answer to an email at home or work or perhaps even get a visit from a three letter federal agency. Strange pussy is so not worth that.

I will however continue to read the stories you brave souls share with DI ladies. Some of you guys write some great beat off material.

Fitzyj76
09-13-21, 16:04
It appears I made a mistake in my comments around the threats etc. The original message has not been edited so I overlooked the portion that said something to the nature of sending your messages to friends / family / work or whatever it was. I only looked at the one screenshot NOT both. Again I still say that I don't see the entire conversation but that shit was over the top.

EDIT:

Just took a closer look at those "screen shots" the time stamps are not in order. something smells here and idk what it is yet.

Fitzyj76
09-13-21, 18:07
I have been informed that a post regarding the current issue was addressed on their website.

Ty Cox
09-13-21, 20:08
I have been informed that a post regarding the current issue was addressed on their website.Basically they're claiming that the screenshots were altered. I don't really buy that.

Ty Cox
09-13-21, 20:09
I think you are looking at this the wrong way. The elephant in the room is that DI threatened a client with exposure to his employer and family. To me that is way outside of being ok. All this over one mix up? So glad I have never gone through the verification with DI and now most certainly never will. I actually feel sorry for those of you guys that have volunteered your private info and only time will tell if you have to answer to an email at home or work or perhaps even get a visit from a three letter federal agency. Strange pussy is so not worth that.

I will however continue to read the stories you brave souls share with DI ladies. Some of you guys write some great beat off material.If I could get off by reading reviews, I wouldn't be here and I save thousands of dollars a week.

Bigred2006
09-13-21, 20:17
I have been informed that a post regarding the current issue was addressed on their website.

I've never had any problems with anyone from DI. Both screeners have been incredibly nice to me and always ask for same day feedback for new girls so they know. They do nothing but try to protect both the girls and the guys, even cutting off popular girls when "habits" get in the way.

I won't speak to the person's interaction with her, but I will say they deal with a lot of crap from both girls and clients. And I'm thankful they serve as the middle so I don't have to deal with drama.

Ty Cox
09-13-21, 20:24
They do nothing but try to protect both the girls and the guys.If you do anything to piss off the screeners and their two local monger goons. They use your personal information to get you. I would post a screenshot of a private message if I knew that was allowed.

SlummiesChap
09-14-21, 07:54
Visited with Jaime yesterday- I always miss her because of my scheduling conflicts but made sure I saw her on this visit. Just incredible. Also like the place she had - "discreet". Don't leave us Jaime.

PopinHerMouth
09-14-21, 22:39
Visited with Jaime yesterday- I always miss her because of my scheduling conflicts but made sure I saw her on this visit. Just incredible. Also like the place she had - "discreet". Don't leave us Jaime.I couldn't wait for my appointment today with Jaimee, I've been a regular of hers for a couple of years now (I know she took some time away during covid but picked right back up when she returned last year), as always out time was fantastic. She's an unbelievable combination of sexy and great service. I too love her location with the sneak in and sneak out entrances, I have gotten to know my way around there pretty well. Haha after as many visits as I've had this place will forever have a different meaning to me. Don't leave us? What do you mean, is she considering or something? This would be a travesty, don't cause panic like this.

SlummiesChap
09-15-21, 09:17
I couldn't wait for my appointment today with Jaimee, I've been a regular of hers for a couple of years now (I know she took some time away during covid but picked right back up when she returned last year), as always out time was fantastic. She's an unbelievable combination of sexy and great service. I too love her location with the sneak in and sneak out entrances, I have gotten to know my way around there pretty well. Haha after as many visits as I've had this place will forever have a different meaning to me. Don't leave us? What do you mean, is she considering or something? This would be a travesty, don't cause panic like this.Apologies fellows "don't leave us" was a figure of speech. As in a plea that she keeps coming back to Indy. She does reside in Vegas so you never know.

Cook72
09-15-21, 10:00
Apologies fellows "don't leave us" was a figure of speech. As in a plea that she keeps coming back to Indy. She does reside in Vegas so you never know.Thanks for clearing that up, I too wondered if you had some indication she was about to leave. Agree, she is great.

ChrisRock
09-15-21, 13:25
Thanks for clearing that up, I too wondered if you had some indication she was about to leave. Agree, she is great.I was about to drop everything and drive to INDY right now just for one last.

PopinHerMouth
09-15-21, 14:52
Apologies fellows "don't leave us" was a figure of speech. As in a plea that she keeps coming back to Indy. She does reside in Vegas so you never know.That's good we got that cleared up. Yes she does travel to get here like most of the girls do. I think an argument can be made that Jaimee is the best provider DI has to offer, possibly ever. I've been a client for just over 3 years now, I remember Susie Q and how good she was but Jaimee is better looking. Piper is also making a push for the best DI has ever had, certainly Jaimee and Piper rank as my #1 and #2. This is a business where girls come and go, it's important we make sure Jaimee and Piper stay for a really really long time, like 10 years or so (not joking). It's hard to find girls that are attractive and go all out for us during the time we book with them, the job can't be easy banging a new guy every 30 or 60 minutes (we come in horny and ready to go) so testament to them for their endurance and desire to please us. Treat these two like queens, they're hard to find!

Bigred2006
09-15-21, 17:25
That's good we got that cleared up. Yes she does travel to get here like most of the girls do. I think an argument can be made that Jaimee is the best provider DI has to offer, possibly ever. I've been a client for just over 3 years now, I remember Susie Q and how good she was but Jaimee is better looking. Piper is also making a push for the best DI has ever had, certainly Jaimee and Piper rank as my #1 and #2. This is a business where girls come and go, it's important we make sure Jaimee and Piper stay for a really really long time, like 10 years or so (not joking). It's hard to find girls that are attractive and go all out for us during the time we book with them, the job can't be easy banging a new guy every 30 or 60 minutes (we come in horny and ready to go) so testament to them for their endurance and desire to please us. Treat these two like queens, they're hard to find!Saw Jaimee again today and realized why I enjoy her so much. Jaimee and Piper are definitely top two but my experience with them is very different.

Cook72
09-16-21, 07:26
That's good we got that cleared up. Yes she does travel to get here like most of the girls do. I think an argument can be made that Jaimee is the best provider DI has to offer, possibly ever. I've been a client for just over 3 years now, I remember Susie Q and how good she was but Jaimee is better looking. Piper is also making a push for the best DI has ever had, certainly Jaimee and Piper rank as my #1 and #2. This is a business where girls come and go, it's important we make sure Jaimee and Piper stay for a really really long time, like 10 years or so (not joking). It's hard to find girls that are attractive and go all out for us during the time we book with them, the job can't be easy banging a new guy every 30 or 60 minutes (we come in horny and ready to go) so testament to them for their endurance and desire to please us. Treat these two like queens, they're hard to find!IMHO, Natalii would have to be included in any discussion of the "best ever" at DI. All three are great and each brings something a little different than the other. So no need to try and rank them, just enjoy all three.

HoHunter2
09-16-21, 08:47
IMHO, Natalii would have to be included in any discussion of the "best ever" at DI. All three are great and each brings something a little different than the other. So no need to try and rank them, just enjoy all three.Everyone has different tastes as Jaime wouldn't make my top 3 list.

Cook72
09-16-21, 09:08
IMHO, Natalii would have to be included in any discussion of the "best ever" at DI. All three are great and each brings something a little different than the other. So no need to try and rank them, just enjoy all three.I suppose my favorite 5 at DI in no particular order are / have been Kay, Piper, Jaimee, Natalii, Suzie. Everyone has different needs, wants and connections and therefore we could never create a "Best" list that everyone would agree on. I think the aforementioned are my favorites though, certainly there are others that would be honorable mentions like Aaliyah.

Beleg
09-16-21, 10:32
Diana.

Darsi.

Piper.

Jaimie.

Aliaha.

Fast Shooter
09-16-21, 11:40
Diana.

Darsi.

Piper.

Jaimie.

Aliaha.Darsi wouldn't make top 50 in my list.

Pivot2012
09-16-21, 12:06
Who would you see. In order?

Mariana.

Jamie.

Sam.

Thanks.

HoHunter2
09-16-21, 12:20
Who would you see. In order?

Mariana.

Jamie.

Sam.

Thanks.You are going to get 100 different responses. Some might not even include the ladies you listed. Recommendation is to read reviews, look at the pictures and select which one best fits your needs. For me, CBJ is an automatic out followed by fake boobs.

Pivot2012
09-16-21, 12:22
I totally get it. I'm leaning toward Mariana but I want to make sure the pictures are accurate and recent. Looking to see one of the available ladies today

You are going to get 100 different responses. Some might not even include the ladies you listed. Recommendation is to read reviews, look at the pictures and select which one best fits your needs. For me, CBJ is an automatic out followed by fake boobs.

HoHunter2
09-16-21, 12:35
I totally get it. I'm leaning toward Mariana but I want to make sure the pictures are accurate and recent. Looking to see one of the available ladies todaySent you a PM. Enjoy!

Cook72
09-16-21, 12:39
I totally get it. I'm leaning toward Mariana but I want to make sure the pictures are accurate and recent. Looking to see one of the available ladies todayAs HoHunter2 said, no one can really decide that for you. All three have reviews, if you read through them you will probably be able to decide which may fit best for you. I have not repeated with Mariana but for no particular reason than there are others I connect with better. Been awhile but I would say the pictures are reasonably accurate and that as far as I know there is no reason not to see her. I'm sure you'll have a good time, better than with one of the other two, who knows? Try all three.

TwiztidJ
09-16-21, 14:32
I never got to see her, but always wanted to. Did she retire completely?

TigerKing
09-16-21, 17:09
I'm surprised there hasn't been any reviews on Andi. I really enjoyed my time with her and she aims to please for sure.

PopinHerMouth
09-16-21, 20:59
IMHO, Natalii would have to be included in any discussion of the "best ever" at DI. All three are great and each brings something a little different than the other. So no need to try and rank them, just enjoy all three.Damn Cook, you're absolutely right, I completely forgot about Natalii, what was I thinking. She's a hot little thing, I enjoyed banging that sexy little body. Tie between her and Jaimee for my #1 and Piper in at #2. I know everyone's rankings differ depending on preferences but Natalii's one of the best, especially if you like them young like I do. Wish she wasn't so far away, she better book her stay for a few months when she returns because she's going to be busy for awhile. Enjoy out there guys!

Fitzyj76
09-16-21, 22:11
Appears she has gone, too bad I never got the chance to visit. I guess I had better see Dawn sooner than later!

Bigred2006
09-17-21, 01:07
I totally get it. I'm leaning toward Mariana but I want to make sure the pictures are accurate and recent. Looking to see one of the available ladies todayI would see Jaimee, Sam or wait until Piper comes to town. I saw Mariana for a while but she stopped kissing during COVID (this was YMMV anyway). With that and she is CBJ she is a pass for me.

NoNutts
09-17-21, 10:55
I'm surprised there hasn't been any reviews on Andi. I really enjoyed my time with her and she aims to please for sure.I loved her playfulness. Not only was she great in the bedroom but she has the curves I love. Large all natural soft tits and a matching ass. Little patch of fur on top but rest of the pussy is shaven. BBBJ was darn good and there was plenty of DFK. She likes to be fucked and grinds back at you. Finish was in the mouth which she played with and held in her mouth a long time before she got up. Almost certain that it went down the hatch.

I have added her to the repeat list.

NoNutts
09-17-21, 10:59
Damn Cook, you're absolutely right, I completely forgot about Natalii, what was I thinking. She's a hot little thing, I enjoyed banging that sexy little body. Tie between her and Jaimee for my #1 and Piper in at #2. I know everyone's rankings differ depending on preferences but Natalii's one of the best, especially if you like them young like I do. Wish she wasn't so far away, she better book her stay for a few months when she returns because she's going to be busy for awhile. Enjoy out there guys!Loved that one! Now she definitely is toward the top of the list. Even ahead of Piper but if they were both naked in front of me I would have to flip a coin because they are both sexy little ladies.

Joex077
09-17-21, 12:23
I see that everyone is talking about who is the best DI girl, but I guess not many had the change to see Dakota. I might sound like a simp but she was the real MVP and those that got to see her will agree, too bad that she did not last. She mentioned that she visits Chicago often does anyone know what name she goes by there or anyway to contact her?

PopinHerMouth
09-17-21, 16:14
Loved that one! Now she definitely is toward the top of the list. Even ahead of Piper but if they were both naked in front of me I would have to flip a coin because they are both sexy little ladies.For sure god damn they're sexy, however if they were both naked in front of me I would just drop the dollars for the double rate and have them both at the same time, haha. And when I finished busting a nut in one of their mouths I would have them swap it back and forth. Now that's a dream come true. Then I'd have them do it again!

MoparJunkie
09-18-21, 13:24
I'm sure as hell glad I got to see Dakota. Best experience I have had at DI. It was so good that 15 mins after we were done the front desk called the room and asked her if she was ok and of course she was and they quickly changed subject and hung up. LOL. Wish she would cone back. Totally PSE worth every penny and then some.

I see that everyone is talking about who is the best DI girl, but I guess not many had the change to see Dakota. I might sound like a simp but she was the real MVP and those that got to see her will agree, too bad that she did not last. She mentioned that she visits Chicago often does anyone know what name she goes by there or anyway to contact her?

JohnGuest
09-19-21, 11:40
Appears she has gone, too bad I never got the chance to visit. I guess I had better see Dawn sooner than later!I met her for a very memorable hour! She is (was) a hottie, for sure. But there is plenty of talent at DI. Tabby, Summer, Aaliyah, Sam/Georgia, just to name a few.

I'm hoping to get more intel on Ginger.

JohnGuest.

GeorgeBoyd
09-20-21, 14:17
Going to be in town for work and saw this agency mentioned in the strip club thread. Are the rates listed on the site all-inclusive, or is that only a flat rate to get into the room where any extras have to be negotiated with the provider? And what's the BBBJ policy? Pretty common or are these people sticklers?

Bigred2006
09-20-21, 18:59
Going to be in town for work and saw this agency mentioned in the strip club thread. Are the rates listed on the site all-inclusive, or is that only a flat rate to get into the room where any extras have to be negotiated with the provider? And what's the BBBJ policy? Pretty common or are these people sticklers?It's a flat rate generally. BBBJ is pretty common but there's a couple who don't. Mariana, Angelina are the two I immediately think of. You can find lots of info in this thread on them.

Inndy1
09-22-21, 06:46
I made an appointment with Ginger. She was dressed in sexy lingerie when I got there. We took a few minutes to get to know each other and see what we both liked. Then we get comfortable. She starts with a great BBBJ, then DATY, we go back and forth pleasuring each other, along with some 69 in there. She gives a good BJ. She is clean and taste great. There was no rushing at all. Then cover up and CFS in multiple positions. After a little of that it's back to BBBJCIM to finish and she swallowed it all. I will be repeating as she loves what she does and is not shy about it and it shows. Definitely recommend.

RooferDave
09-22-21, 12:36
First I would like to thank you all for all the post. I have been reading them for quite a while and thought I would contribute. I have seen Aaliyah, Piper, Jamie and Carolina. They were all great. However, my favorite is Piper. She just has that girlfriend attitude and is an absolute blast in the sack. I think I have seen her 6 times. Every time I finish in the mouth and she takes it like a champ. Aaliyah is my second favorite. That ass is amazing. She knows how to fuck. Jamie is right up there also. She is definitely a pro. Carolina. She is fun, however she needs to let loose and liven up. Thanks again fellas.

Rooferdave.

HoHunter2
09-22-21, 13:55
I made an appointment with Ginger. She was dressed in sexy lingerie when I got there. We took a few minutes to get to know each other and see what we both liked. Then we get comfortable. She starts with a great BBBJ, then DATY, we go back and forth pleasuring each other, along with some 69 in there. She gives a good BJ. She is clean and taste great. There was no rushing at all. Then cover up and CFS in multiple positions. After a little of that it's back to BBBJCIM to finish and she swallowed it all. I will be repeating as she loves what she does and is not shy about it and it shows. Definitely recommend.Does she have big fake tits?

TehdRummane
09-22-21, 14:07
Does she have big fake tits?They sure look fake from the pics.

GeorgeBoyd
09-22-21, 14:13
It's a flat rate generally. BBBJ is pretty common but there's a couple who don't. Mariana, Angelina are the two I immediately think of. You can find lots of info in this thread on them.Understood. Thanks. Any foreigners or are they all American? I don't see anything listed in their profiles.

JohnGuest
09-22-21, 14:29
I had about the best DI session I can recall in ages with Ginger! She's a hottie, that convinces you your FWBs for life!

Personable, sexy, those tits are to die for! Firm and large. I kept thinking they're the result of a top notch boob job. Nope. 100% real!

Clean tight kitty, excellent BBBJ. This babe loves to use her bod to drive men KWAZEE to an explosive happy ending!

Don't miss Ginger, only a few more days in Indy. She'll return if it's worth it for her.

Be generous and respectful guys, let's keep her around a while!

John Guest.

HoHunter2
09-22-21, 14:37
They sure look fake from the pics.Probably will skip. Glad there are about three or four that have big naturals and provide BBBJ. I have been hitting a dry spell on SA, since I threw a couple back in the water. Like most of you once I bang a chick 3 times I get bored. Unfortunately I missed Andi who I heard has a nice rack and deep throats so hopefully she returns soon.

DeepDesire
09-22-21, 15:58
Oh the age old question Maryanne or Ginger? Well I choose Ginger and was glad I did. She met me at her door dress in appropriate attire for the occasion which highlighted her great assets. A little conversation then game on! A wide open menu except she doesn't do Greek. She really enjoys what she does and just doesn't go through the motions. She is beautiful and obviously takes good care of herself. She kind of reminds me of Tabby in attitude, a great combo they would be! If you like a experienced woman who loves what she does and knows how to take care of a man I suggest you make an appointment with her before this southern belle returns home.

OldGuy57
09-22-21, 16:03
I concur with everyone about Ginger. But the boobs aren't real. Still extremely nice. I would compare her favorably to Tabby. I would definitely place her in the top half of DI girls and I think she'll get more comfortable as she goes along.

Inndy1
09-22-21, 16:04
Does she have big fake tits?I didn't look for scars or signs of fake because it's not that big of a deal for me, but I believe they are fake. Too hard for real I believe. They are nice but pretty sure the surgeon did a great job.

Bigred2006
09-22-21, 18:05
Understood. Thanks. Any foreigners or are they all American? I don't see anything listed in their profiles.Not sure what you're looking for here. There are quite a few who are from other countries. But DI isn't really like some of the agencies who only bring in girls from Eastern Europe, Asia, South America, etc. For 3 months and leave.

The profiles say whether or not English is their first language.

DeepDesire
09-23-21, 11:10
I concur with everyone about Ginger. But the boobs aren't real. Still extremely nice. I would compare her favorably to Tabby. I would definitely place her in the top half of DI girls and I think she'll get more comfortable as she goes along.Theo are man made but a very good job. They are probably the best work I have ever seen and they feel great and are quite receptive to attention!

IndyGuyGuy
09-23-21, 15:13
I tried a search on Sam nothing comes up. Any info would be helpful. Also, was interested in seeing Ginger, is she into kissing? Who would you all consider is the best DI kisser?

Bigred2006
09-23-21, 18:01
I tried a search on Sam nothing comes up. Any info would be helpful. Also, was interested in seeing Ginger, is she into kissing? Who would you all consider is the best DI kisser?I haven't seen a recent review since she came back but you'll find tons of love for Georgia.

As for kissing, it depends what type of kissing. Sam, Jaimee, Piper, Ginger all kiss (YMMV) and all kiss differently.

Piper is like a GF. Jaimee is like a naughty GF. Sam (when I saw her as Georgia) is like the girl you hook up with in a bathroom at a bar. Ginger is like the hot mom down the street.

I like them all but I lean towards Jaimee and Piper.

OldGuy57
09-23-21, 21:34
I tried a search on Sam nothing comes up. Any info would be helpful. Also, was interested in seeing Ginger, is she into kissing? Who would you all consider is the best DI kisser?Since July I've seen 11 different DI girls and they all kiss. All are different, obviously, and YMMV. My favorite is Diana. She's highly under rated. Has long legs. I'm 6'2" and are eyes are at the same level when she's in heels. Extremely intelligent & interesting. Dressed to the nines, when she meets you. Sexy and sensual when she kisses. True GFE. And those legs. They deserve their own forum thread.

As for Georgia. Seen a lot of forum chatter about Georgia / Sam. Really liked her pics on the DI site. Especially the one where she's on the stool. So, thought I'd give her a try. Shocked when I went to her room. Pics not even close. I know she saw it on my face. Took one for the team. Had a nice time. But couldn't quite over the difference from pics. After we were through, she talked about coming back to DI, and admitted that she was using Jaime's pics on the website. I didn't ask, she volunteered the info. So, buyer beware.

PopinHerMouth
09-23-21, 22:17
Damn, booked some time with Ginger this afternoon, damn glad I did. It was brutal to wait all day until I could see her, I haven't seen a new girl in awhile but shit she is amazing. We really have to give props to DI for coming up with these girls, it's fucking amazing. I got to the room and was greeted by this sexy girl in lingerie with her tits already out, I stripped down real quick and couldn't wait to get started. Light kissing while she stroked my cock, then she got on all fours on the bed while I stood there and she sucked me until I was rock hard. She told me to get on the bed so how could I argue. She proceeded to blow me like a champ, took that cock all the way down until her nose touched my stomach, held it there then came up for air. Repeated several times. On went the cover so she could ride me reverse cowgirl, told me to fuck her doggy style so went at that for awhile, then finished with a BJ and shot that load all over her chest. God damn she can suck a dick guys, I'm highly recommending her. Looking forward to my next fuck session with her, enjoy before she leaves town. She may stay through next week so we'll see there, she's enjoying it though. Damn, I'm going to jerk one off before bed now just thinking about her. Good luck out there guys! Let us know how it goes.

Bigred2006
09-24-21, 20:31
Since July I've seen 11 different DI girls and they all kiss. All are different, obviously, and YMMV. My favorite is Diana. She's highly under rated. Has long legs. I'm 6'2" and are eyes are at the same level when she's in heels. Extremely intelligent & interesting. Dressed to the nines, when she meets you. Sexy and sensual when she kisses. True GFE. And those legs. They deserve their own forum thread.

As for Georgia. Seen a lot of forum chatter about Georgia / Sam. Really liked her pics on the DI site. Especially the one where she's on the stool. So, thought I'd give her a try. Shocked when I went to her room. Pics not even close. I know she saw it on my face. Took one for the team. Had a nice time. But couldn't quite over the difference from pics. After we were through, she talked about coming back to DI, and admitted that she was using Jaime's pics on the website. I didn't ask, she volunteered the info. So, buyer beware.I know for a fact those aren't pics of Jaimee from DI. I think the pics are Georgia, but I haven't seen her since she was Sam so I'll hold real comment. But the pics are definitely not Jaimee.

OldGuy57
09-24-21, 21:17
I know for a fact those aren't pics of Jaimee from DI. I think the pics are Georgia, but I haven't seen her since she was Sam so I'll hold real comment. But the pics are definitely not Jaimee.How do you know for a fact? I've seen them both within the last few weeks and they definitely aren't Sam. Sam confirmed it herself. Like I said, she volunteered the info. I didn't confront her about it. I went out of my way not to make it an issue. I took one for the team because I really like DI. But a lot of people are curious about Sam and they should know that they won't get the girl in the pictures. All I know is Sam herself, told me after our session that she's using Jaime's pictures on the DI website.

Bigred2006
09-24-21, 22:53
How do you know for a fact? I've seen them both within the last few weeks and they definitely aren't Sam. Sam confirmed it herself. Like I said, she volunteered the info. I didn't confront her about it. I went out of my way not to make it an issue. I took one for the team because I really like DI. But a lot of people are curious about Sam and they should know that they won't get the girl in the pictures. All I know is Sam herself, told me after our session that she's using Jaime's pictures on the DI website.Jaimee is thicker and doesn't have the tats that are in the pictures. https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/.

They may not be Sam although I did think the pink bra might be her. But again, I haven't seen her since she was Georgia. I just know Jaimee's body well.

RhChewies08
09-25-21, 00:42
As for Georgia. Seen a lot of forum chatter about Georgia / Sam. Really liked her pics on the DI site. Especially the one where she's on the stool. So, thought I'd give her a try. Shocked when I went to her room. Pics not even close. I know she saw it on my face. Took one for the team. Had a nice time. But couldn't quite over the difference from pics. After we were through, she talked about coming back to DI, and admitted that she was using Jaime's pics on the website. I didn't ask, she volunteered the info. So, buyer beware.The pics are of Sam / Georgia. I saw her several times before and once since her return. She looked the same and the experience was the same (excellent). She does have more tattoos than the pic of her in the robe / Pink bra though. Not quite sure why she edited them out. But I do recall her with that blue-ish hair and that just looks like her at least from the rib cage up. The bottom half of the pic may have some editing in addition to the tat removal though. Still pretty accurate representation though IMO, and other pics look like her. Jaimee has a much different body, bigger tits, and less skinny.

OldGuy57
09-25-21, 09:23
Sam: Have you seen any other DI girls?

Me: Yea, I've seen a few.

Sam: Have you seen Jaime?

Me: Yes, I have.

Sam: Pretty girl, isn't she?

Me: Yes, she is.

Sam: I'm using her pictures on the website.

Me: Oh, wow.

Sam giggles and changes the subject. I didn't press her on it.

Pharma Guy
09-25-21, 10:35
I would like to start seeing some of the DI girls and have just a few questions so I don't look / sound stupid. I have been doing the AMP thing for years but would like someone that I can actually carry on a conversation with.

I am ok paying the price listed, but do you also tip on top of that?

Is the payment given to girls upon arrival?

I prefer cash, do they accept that?

Do all require covered FS and do I need to bring the condom?

What else should a first timer know?

Thanks for the help.

SpinAndWin85
09-25-21, 15:34
Some of you mongers may remember Ashley from DI. She also goes by, I think, "Good Girl In a Bad Way", or something to that effect, on SA. Also by Star. Anyway, she's apparently pimping for a handful of girls, Monique included. They're charging upwards of 400 to 500 for an hour of their precious time. None of them measure up to any of the DI girls, so make your own assumptions and do your own math. All these girls are nice, and fun in their own way, but sadly Ashley is filling their heads with delusions of big bucks, taking a cut, and trying to drive up the prices. I suspect if you can get to any of them directly without going through Ashley, they'll come down in price.

Again FYI. It's your money. Spend as you see fit. PM me if you'd like to know more. Be safe! Happy hunting!

BobbyKraft
09-25-21, 15:37
1. Some people tip. I don't.

2. Leave payment on a side table when you arrive. I never hand it to them directly.

3. Cash only.

4. Yes FS is covered but obviously money talks. They will have plenty of condoms.

5. Check the website to see who is available. Have you been screened yet? They have a light screening process. I've met with 20+ DI girls over the last nearly 2 years so if you have specific questions about the girls PM me.

Enjoy. I've only had 1 kind of shitty interaction and like 40 great / pretty good ones. Some of the girls are definitely only in it for the money. Some actually seem like they really like to fuck (and make a lot of money, LOL).

I would like to start seeing some of the DI girls and have just a few questions so I don't look / sound stupid. I have been doing the AMP thing for years but would like someone that I can actually carry on a conversation with.

Thanks for the help.

Bigred2006
09-25-21, 15:51

Thanks for the help.We usually get stuff that you can find by reading. These actually might need some answers. Here ya go:

- Some guys do, it's not expected or required.

- Yes, and always should. If you don't it's likely that the girl will ask or she'll be more timid in her service. Once you have an established rapport with someone it's less important.

- Cash only.

- Most require covered FS. Some guys have stated they've gotten BBFS. You generally don't need to bring condoms.

- Be nice and respectful to the bookers and girls. Don't cancel last minute or you'll be blocked from all the girls. Emergencies happen but know the risk. Read reviews here to understand what you're getting. Review the girls you visit honestly so we all know.

JCod664
09-25-21, 15:53
Has anyone ever showed up for a DI appt abs been stood up? This is a first for me with them.

JCod664
09-25-21, 18:31
Has anyone ever showed up for a DI appt abs been stood up? This is a first for me with them.So I ended up leaving after waiting 35 minutes and no word back. Randomly a bunch of texts starting coming through from DI. Phones were screwed up! Apologies all around went back and saw Piper fucking amazing time.

Bigred2006
09-25-21, 23:59
So I ended up leaving after waiting 35 minutes and no word back. Randomly a bunch of texts starting coming through from DI. Phones were screwed up! Apologies all around went back and saw Piper fucking amazing time.I've had two issues. Neither of whom are with DI anymore.

The first was probably two years ago and I was going to be the very first appointment she had with DI. Arrived and the hotel door was propped and a guy was inside. Headed back to the elevator and texted them letting them know I was leaving and they should remove her. I'm pretty sure she was gone within hours. Funny enough, I think I saw her getting off the elevator. I don't know the name.

The second was Roz. I knocked multiple times on the door and no answer. I chose to leave and wouldn't book with her again. I think she was gone within a month after that.

I'm glad you got through though! I know AT&T had an issue for certain areas with internet.

TheCoach26
09-27-21, 09:08
Has anyone seen Dawn? Her chest tattoo looks really familiar but I just can't remember where I might've seen her before.

HoHunter2
09-27-21, 09:30
Has anyone seen Dawn? Her chest tattoo looks really familiar but I just can't remember where I might've seen her before.I was thinking the same thing.

Fitzyj76
09-27-21, 18:10
Saw her today. As expected she was a bit nervous, she is brand new to the profession. She seems friendly and yes she is really 4'9". She is NOT a midget, she is proportioned correctly. In my opinion her pics make her look a little thicker than she actually is. She has some piercings and tats obviously, including nipples.

YES: BBBJ (smooth, no scraping), COF, Repeat.

Not Sure / Money Talks?: Greek "needs to be in the mood and not hung", CIM "I don't like it very much" implies she still does it, did not attempt.

NO: DT.

PopinHerMouth
09-27-21, 20:15
Greetings gents, anyone give Lizzie a ride today? She looks pretty cute and measurements look good at 5'2" 125. And she's young (love'them young), curious how the experience went and what details we can get, what's on the table etc. As always thanks guys, stay safe out there and keep the girls busy, need to keep them coming back with DI!

IndyTnp
09-27-21, 20:28
Did Diana leave DI?

TommyButt
09-28-21, 09:24
Greetings gents, anyone give Lizzie a ride today? She looks pretty cute and measurements look good at 5'2" 125. And she's young (love'them young), curious how the experience went and what details we can get, what's on the table etc. As always thanks guys, stay safe out there and keep the girls busy, need to keep them coming back with DI!Saw her. She's a short little cherub, cute not hot, thick not small, very accommodating, very willing to please, pretty submissive, great attitude, brand new to the biz and eager to take advice. Girlfriends with her duo partner. BBBJ was good after a little coaching, try's hard to DT. CFS, loves getting pounded hard! All in all a worthwhile visit for the donation.

TB.

JBeerry21
09-28-21, 18:02
Sam: Have you seen any other DI girls?

Me: Yea, I've seen a few.

Sam: Have you seen Jaime?

Me: Yes, I have.

Sam: Pretty girl, isn't she?

Me: Yes, she is.

Sam: I'm using her pictures on the website.

Me: Oh, wow.

Sam giggles and changes the subject. I didn't press her on it.I think Sam sometimes gets flustered under the influence of another woman LOL. I remember having a duo last year with Roz and Georgia and holy shit she goes to town on it brown nose and all. Wow what a show to be included on fountains and fireworks. I love laying there while 2 ladies are in my reach and Georgia got a little upset because my BBBJ ended with Roz swallowing the load. I've seen Sam a lot of time because she always compliments me and I love that shit tight as can be she's a spinner. She's lost a little weight since last go round but those pics are her for sure. She said to me before she wants Jamie to sit on her face haha and I would damn sure pay double to see that happen. Definitely got a good selection Indy so I don't mind a few differences because back in New Orleans sometimes you just have to pretend like you're lost because it's going to surprise you for sure.

Numbnutts
09-28-21, 19:28
I actually was trying to see Dawn but she was unavailable for the time I needed so I "settled" and scheduled Lizzie today. She is thick and has some curves for you to hold on to. Her DFK is some of the best I have received. We made out for a bit and then she got on her knees and gave a sensual, wet and deep BBBJ. Man, these young girls learn pretty quick. No hands, just mouth and spit until she started to gag a little. I apologized but she said, no I like it when you push it deep and make me gag. Game on! After a few minutes of some marvelous head she undressed and it was time to slide the little guy in. Covered up, no need for lube as she was wet already. Tight pussy with sparse blonde hair trimmed very nice. Legs wide open by the edge of the bed and and started to go deep. Apparently she thought the little was somewhat thick but she took the pounding. MISH was all I could muster as she caressed and kissed the entire time. As I was deciding between going in the bag or in her mouth, she convinced me that I should shoot in the mouth. As time was running out yanked the cover off and she licked and sucked the balls until I could not take it anymore. She instinctively put the dick in her mouth and let it gush in. Kept sucking and then twirled her tongue underneath my dick with her tongue ring which felt amazing. She made this old man squirm! Got to taste her pussy briefly before I left and it was clean, tasty, and smelled really good. Don't know what perfume she uses but I am still smelling my fingers as I write this review. I will see her again HOWEVER, she said that I need to fuck her friend first (Dawn) and then let her know who is the better fuck. She said Dawn has a tighter pussy, sucks dick better and also kisses better. I have already schedule my appointment with Dawn.

I will let Lizzie and all of you know who is the better fuck. Wonder if we can make this a Tik Tok challenge?

Fitzyj76
09-28-21, 22:31
Well well. I unexpectedly had some free time today and I decide to see if Dawn had lost her jitters. I am a super sucker for the short ladies. So I had to go back! I am delighted to share with the group that her menu is fairly large once she's more comfortable. I won't kiss and tell about my adventure but I would suggest going to see her. Just keep in mind she's a tiny thing guys. Don't break her, I want to continue seeing her.

I met Lizzie briefly in passing as she had come to check on Dawn. She seemed very outgoing, friendly and funny. Based on the review below I think I may need to pay her a visit.

Satisfied,

Fitz .

Jimmie48
09-29-21, 01:53
I have to ask because I'm fairly new here but what does DI stand for?.

Cook72
09-29-21, 09:56
I have to ask because I'm fairly new here but what does DI stand for?.Discreetinfo.ch

NoNutts
09-29-21, 11:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

NoNutts
09-29-21, 11:18
Did Diana leave DI?It does appear so. So much for the memories of banging her ass while looking out her large windows. Didn't even have to ask she took my dick out and through it in her ass and demanded I fuck her hard. That I did.

JohnGuest
09-29-21, 15:33
Did Diana leave DI?I'm curious too!

Numbnutts
09-29-21, 20:33
And the winner for the first round is, well keep reading.

It almost felt like Dawn had an unfair advantage as she knew I was coming, and she eagerly wanted to win the Numbnutts Challenge. As soon as I walked in, she started with a passionate DFK and a make out session. She is a petite little thing with some sizable natural breasts that sit well on her small frame. Within two minutes of walking in my fingers were touching the folds of her 23 year-old pussy and rubbing her little clit. Within 3 minutes she was on her knees sucking my dick deep and putting extra attention on the head. This is before I even took a stitch of clothing off. She continued with oral as I tried to take my clothes off but finally had to yank my dick out of her mouth so I could untie my darn shoes. The BBBJ continued for a bit as I enjoyed watching her young face go up and down on the little guy. Once I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to get inside. Got the cover, slapped it on and put her in MISH with her legs wide open just how I like it. Lizzie warned me that Dawn pussy was tight but damn she felt amazing. Bit of a warning on that though. Don't make the mistake I did and make her laugh after you climax. My dick was still semi hard and inside her when she started giggling which caused her pussy to tighten up so much that I almost swallowed my tongue. Really enjoyed my time with both Dawn and Lizzie but I do have to declare a winner for the first round. Dawn wins this one. Lizzie is a better kisser, gives better head (the tongue ring and head movement is spectacular) and if you are adamant about CIM, she is the only one that allows you to do so. Her ass is bigger while Dawn's pussy is tighter, and tits are bigger and is just an absolute fun fuck. But even as I liked Dawn better for this first round, I feel that you can't go wrong with either one. If you have ever been to Universal Studies in Orlando, you know that you must ride both Fire and Ice in order to get the full benefit. Similarly with these two young ladies get two tickets and ride them both. Blonde vs Brunette or Thick vs Petite either way you win.

After the session as I was getting dressed, Lizzie stopped by to see how it went. We had quite a few laughs and the girls opened up even more. A great looking guy with a six pack apparently is a turn off for Dawn. Fortunately for me my six pack has not been seen in decades because of good living and way too many carbs. And in my many years on earth I have never been described as great looking so finding a 23 year old that truly gets off on dad bods with all our imperfections is honestly kind of hot. They will be back next week, and Lizzie requested a rematch. She said she had more tricks up her sleeve.

October just might turn out to be a month to remember.

PopinHerMouth
09-29-21, 21:24
Alright guys, now these are the reviews that add value. Dirty details are always appreciated, sounds like they're both fantastic and worth our time. And they're young! Let's keep these little ladies busy, looking forward to their next visit.

RooferDave
09-30-21, 10:52
And the winner for the first round is, well keep reading.

It almost felt like Dawn had an unfair advantage as she knew I was coming, and she eagerly wanted to win the Numbnutts Challenge. As soon as I walked in, she started with a passionate DFK and a make out session. She is a petite little thing with some sizable natural breasts that sit well on her small frame. Within two minutes of walking in my fingers were touching the folds of her 23 year-old pussy and rubbing her little clit. Within 3 minutes she was on her knees sucking my dick deep and putting extra attention on the head. This is before I even took a stitch of clothing off. She continued with oral as I tried to take my clothes off but finally had to yank my dick out of her mouth so I could untie my darn shoes. The BBBJ continued for a bit as I enjoyed watching her young face go up and down on the little guy. Once I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to get inside. Got the cover, slapped it on and put her in MISH with her legs wide open just how I like it. Lizzie warned me that Dawn pussy was tight but damn she felt amazing. Bit of a warning on that though. Don't make the mistake I did and make her laugh after you climax. My dick was still semi hard and inside her when she started giggling which caused her pussy to tighten up so much that I almost swallowed my tongue. Really enjoyed my time with both Dawn and Lizzie but I do have to declare a winner for the first round. Dawn wins this one. Lizzie is a better kisser, gives better head (the tongue ring and head movement is spectacular) and if you are adamant about CIM, she is the only one that allows you to do so. Her ass is bigger while Dawn's pussy is tighter, and tits are bigger and is just an absolute fun fuck. But even as I liked Dawn better for this first round, I feel that you can't go wrong with either one. If you have ever been to Universal Studies in Orlando, you know that you must ride both Fire and Ice in order to get the full benefit. Similarly with these two young ladies get two tickets and ride them both. Blonde vs Brunette or Thick vs Petite either way you win..Absolutely a fantastic report. I will definitely be trying them out myself. Thanks for the great reporting.

Cook72
09-30-21, 13:43
Visited Ginger recently, by the way she is blonde now. This woman is enthusiastic about her craft. Sounded like pretty much anything is available other than Greek and of course no bare FS. A toned smooth MILF body, no sags, etc. Nice clean shaved and smooth pussy that she loves to have pounded. Face fucking also seems to turn her on. In attitude she reminded me a bit of Kay, loves dirty talk and is not only game for a good fuck but encourages it and certainly fucks back. We enjoyed several activities but finished with one of the best K-9 experiences I have ever enjoyed. Started at the side of the bed and eventually on the bed and between her legs as would be typical. When it was about time to blast a load somehow I ended up with my legs outside of her hips, laying over her back, DFK action and still buried deep in that fine pussy, kudo's to her for being able to position so I could still get at it. She can also tighten that baby down when she wants to. Honestly after K-9 I was spent but she was still up for more and more. To sum up, she is enthusiastic and encourages you to give it your best shot.

FukDI1127
09-30-21, 23:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HoHunter2
10-01-21, 13:05
Another disgruntled client. Went through the hassle of creating a new profile only to get slammed by Admin on his first post. Priceless.

ComtMan99
10-01-21, 13:15
I too had a great session with Ginger. We did have a communication issue but worked it out. It was a few minutes after we met, she was on her knees with my pants around my ankles giving me a great BBBJ. She paused and looked up at me and asked, how long? Not being shy I answered about 6 inches. She said no, how long is your appointment with me? True story.

Fantastic session. Will repeat.

ComTman99.

SnoopyIs1964
10-01-21, 16:35
Wow, she is quite amazing. Nice body easy to talk to and can suck balls like a Hoover. Oh, and holy shit can she squirt.

Stay safe.

WaveMaker
10-02-21, 08:01
Tabby is a DI treasure. She always greets me wearing sexy lingerie that really highlights her voluptuous body. Her huge breasts are the kind you can smother yourself in, so be careful (LOL). We start with plenty of DFK, then she moves down for some great cock sucking with plenty of eye contact. After suiting me up with her mouth, we enjoy lots of mish, then CG which provides me with an outstanding view of her luscious boobs. She grinds and leans forward for some DFK while be fuck each other blind. We then switch for some doggy. I love her dirty talk. Tabby's very expressive and always has one or two genuine O's during each of our sessions.

We usually finish in 69. I love burying my face in her pussy while she sucks me off. This drives me crazy as she does CIM and keeps sucking me as I cum until I can hardly stand it.

I love meeting with Tabby. She's a real treasure and I can't get enough of her.

WaveMaker
10-04-21, 10:25
I had the privilege of seeing Ginger last week. Guys, this lady has the body of a centerfold. She is incredibly sexy with a big beautiful rack, trim waist, and legs that make me drool in her thigh highs. Her lips and smile beg for DFK which she provides plenty of. As soon as I was naked she knelt down and started aggressively sucking my cock, smiling at me between breaths and giving me constant eye contact. Her lips felt so good wrapped around me, moving and taking me in deeply. I then raised her up because I needed to spend time nursing on her luscious and perfectly shaped boobs. Guys, I'm quite sure her tits are enhanced, but they feel so natural.

I then asked her if she wanted to sit on my face. She obliged and buried my face in her pussy, grinding away while gripping the bed headboard. We then switched up, put on the cover, and she rode me in reverse cowgirl so I could appreciate her sexy ass. Moved into cowgirl facing me where she asked me to play with her boobs while she bounced on my hard cock. Loved her dirty talk! Switched to missionary where I enjoyed pounding her. We finished when she offered me a combination of Bareback Russian and CIM. WOW.

Ginger is a fantastic provider. In my experience, he offers the best of Sam and Tabby rolled into one. Sure hope she returns to Indy soon!

Justin800
10-04-21, 14:15
Do any DI girls offer shower sessions? And have any of you out there ever had one? I'm interested, of course, but I also feel like it could be either one of the hottest experiences I have with DI or easily one of the clumsiest ones.

Also, I take it that those of you who've been reporting recently have been scheduling appointments over the phone? I know it's dumb but I'm a little worried about talking over the phone. I hope they fix their texts soon.

WaveMaker
10-04-21, 15:44
It looks like Diana is no longer with DI. That's really too bad. Don't know the reasons or details.

I had several incredibly fun sessions with Diana. Great sex, multiple positions, plenty of DFK and dirty talk. Usually finished with powerful BBBJ and CIM. Will really miss seeing her. Wish someone here could talk her into coming back.

Bigred2006
10-04-21, 17:38
Do any DI girls offer shower sessions? And have any of you out there ever had one? I'm interested, of course, but I also feel like it could be either one of the hottest experiences I have with DI or easily one of the clumsiest ones.

Also, I take it that those of you who've been reporting recently have been scheduling appointments over the phone? I know it's dumb but I'm a little worried about talking over the phone. I hope they fix their texts soon.I haven't been texting today but I did yesterday and heard back. But I've also talked to two of the bookers on the phone and don't mind it. They were both easy to work with.

As for showers, I'm sure there's some who would but you would want to ask the booker. I've had showers with two girls but those are YMMV and I wouldn't share who.

JBeerry21
10-05-21, 13:18
I had the privilege of seeing Ginger last week. Guys, this lady has the body of a centerfold. She is incredibly sexy with a big beautiful rack, trim waist, and legs that make me drool in her thigh highs. Her lips and smile beg for DFK which she provides plenty of. As soon as I was naked she knelt down and started aggressively sucking my cock, smiling at me between breaths and giving me constant eye contact. Her lips felt so good wrapped around me, moving and taking me in deeply. I then raised her up because I needed to spend time nursing on her luscious and perfectly shaped boobs. Guys, I'm quite sure her tits are enhanced, but they feel so natural.

I then asked her if she wanted to sit on my face. She obliged and buried my face in her pussy, grinding away while gripping the bed headboard. We then switched up, put on the cover, and she rode me in reverse cowgirl so I could appreciate her sexy ass. Moved into cowgirl facing me where she asked me to play with her boobs while she bounced on my hard cock. Loved her dirty talk! Switched to missionary where I enjoyed pounding her. We finished when she offered me a combination of Bareback Russian and CIM. WOW.

Ginger is a fantastic provider. In my experience, he offers the best of Sam and Tabby rolled into one. Sure hope she returns to Indy soon!Wow yeah I got to see Ginger last week and wow wow wow. She is definitely not wasting any time. She is easy to look at big tits and just sexy. I am hoping she is back asap because I'm trying to see her again.

Fungai
10-05-21, 13:35
After the whole debacle earlier this month, a DI scheduler reached out and apologized on behalf of the other schedulers actions, compensated me, and let me see one of her girls who was Aaliyah at the time. Saw her later that week and man do the reviews speak for themselves. First off she sexy as hell and that ass just don't stop. The experience was amazing, she gave a great BBBJ, gives the best view doggy, and she was a cool person to just talk to. Great time to be had with her. If you haven't you must see her before she leaves this month.

Later on I spent time with Piper and I was not disappointed. Opened the door to a fine ass Colombian who was very friendly. She gives amazing BBBJ, likes to cum and is receptive to DATY, and man can she ride. She's really down to earth and even easier to talk to. Piper is a great person who is talented in this business, a definite repeat and I hope she won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

As time goes on I hope to see more what DI has to offer, so far have had 10/10 experiences and would rather drive the two hours and pay more than see a provider in my area.