PDA

View Full Version : Kaci A1

Pages : 1 [2]

LA1215
12-26-20, 18:12
Maybe he means visiting her resting place.At some point she will be resting with her because old habits die hard.
Until then, she works like an oil well.

LA1215

DoubleDown22
12-26-20, 20:09
At some point she will be resting with her because old habits die hard.
Until then, she works like an oil well.

LA1215Is she back in PC?

MadMax67
12-26-20, 21:26
Maybe he means visiting her resting place.She doesn't have a resting place she was cremated and ashes shared by family members.

Casey3939
12-26-20, 23:30
Not a little while ago. It will be 3 yrs this March.Not sure about your relationship with your Mom, but, yes, if my Mom died 3 years ago. That would be a little while ago and I would still be hurting.

JustAJon21
12-27-20, 06:48
She doesn't have a resting place she was cremated and ashes shared by family members.I'm aware of that much. Thanks.

Nuit25
01-22-21, 10:04
Anyone seen Kaci lately? I'm coming into town from Atlanta for a few days this weekend and wanted to catch up with her. I saw her back in August when I was in town last time and had a blast.

Skiper
01-22-21, 10:28
Anyone seen Kaci lately? I'm coming into town from Atlanta for a few days this weekend and wanted to catch up with her. I saw her back in August when I was in town last time and had a blast.Kaci was benched as of 9:45 PM last night.

She is not currently available.

Chase Star
01-22-21, 17:47
While she's away, here's some really old Kaci pics you may not have seen.

LA1215
01-22-21, 18:29
Kaci was benched as of 9:45 PM last night.

She is not currently available.At the Lamplighter, no less. Since she stayed there so long and everyone here knew it, she must have felt safe there. Now she will miss the Superblow. Boo Hoo.

LA1215

LA1215
01-22-21, 18:32
While she's away, here's some really old Kaci pics you may not have seen.Skiper, I have to hand it to you. Your photo museum has rooms as of yet undiscovered. Kaci was barely of age when some of those were taken. I added them to my KRB collection.

Stay snappy!

LA1215

TheBigBopper
01-22-21, 21:37
Anyone seen Kaci lately? I'm coming into town from Atlanta for a few days this weekend and wanted to catch up with her. I saw her back in August when I was in town last time and had a blast.There is a post from today saying Kaci went to see her strict uncle yesterday. She'll be there a while.

JosefK
01-23-21, 20:12
There is a post from today saying Kaci went to see her strict uncle yesterday. She'll be there a while.If it were anybody else I'd agree with you. Even with no bail I've got a sneaking suspicion that she won't be in long at all.

RookieMonger
01-24-21, 02:14
While she's away, here's some really old Kaci pics you may not have seen.So who know who her baby daddy is? Is it one of you mongers?

JustAJon21
01-24-21, 06:17
While she's away, here's some really old Kaci pics you may not have seen.From her old FB account.

Skiper
01-24-21, 09:48
From her old FB account."No its real talk for sure. Not even staying for intel. I am sone. But thanks LA Be safe. ".

"Due to recent events of today I am done for good. Moving on to more positive hobbies. And this time its for good!! You guys be safe out there. Been real, been fun!

This has got to be some kind of a record! You were gone for good on the 21st and back on the 23rd!

Welcome back! Hey, what can you tell us about sister Kara?

JustAJon21
01-24-21, 10:28
"No its real talk for sure. Not even staying for intel. I am sone. But thanks LA Be safe. ".

"Due to recent events of today I am done for good. Moving on to more positive hobbies. And this time its for good!! You guys be safe out there. Been real, been fun!

This has got to be some kind of a record! You were gone for good on the 21st and back on the 23rd!

Welcome back! Hey, what can you tell us about sister Kara?LOL. Email has been sent to Admin.

So I'm just waiting for them to delete it. Till then I'll just ride it out.

As far as her sister goes. I met her a few years ago, seemed nice. So? I don't have anything other than that. Thanks for the laugh Skiper.

Skiper
01-24-21, 15:34
LOL. Email has been sent to Admin.

So I'm just waiting for them to delete it. Till then I'll just ride it out.

As far as her sister goes. I met her a few years ago, seemed nice. So? I don't have anything other than that. Thanks for the laugh Skiper.She is with her sister now.

XpertTraveler
01-27-21, 09:48
She is with her sister now.I'm dying to see her. I hope I haven't missed out completely.

JosefK
02-04-21, 19:20
If it were anybody else I'd agree with you. Even with no bail I've got a sneaking suspicion that she won't be in long at all.Kaci's out. LOL.

Tattoo47
02-04-21, 22:54
"No its real talk for sure. Not even staying for intel. I am sone. But thanks LA Be safe. ".

Welcome back! Hey, what can you tell us about sister Kara?I have been trying to leave the hobby and gone 45 days is my most recent sober time from this 'addiction'.

RookieMonger
02-04-21, 23:09
Kaci's out. LOL.Did you pay her a visit?

LA1215
02-04-21, 23:13
Kaci's out. LOL.I could not believe it until I checked for myself.
02/03/2021 AT 20:05 - REL: TIME SERVED.

LA1215

LA1215
02-04-21, 23:20
Did you pay her a visit?I am sure that she is back in her old stomping grounds if you want to hunt for her.
Check it: 12th st to the west, 19th st to the east, 143rd to the north, and 138th to the south. Concentrate on 15th street between 138th and 140th.

LA1215

RookieMonger
02-05-21, 00:25
I am sure that she is back in her old stomping grounds if you want to hunt for her.
Check it: 12th st to the west, 19th st to the east, 143rd to the north, and 138th to the south. Concentrate on 15th street between 138th and 140th.

LA1215Wonder if she's back at the Lamp motel? She was there for a while.

LA1215
02-09-21, 17:17
Wonder if she's back at the Lamp motel? She was there for a while.She did not say where she is when she PM'd her number today.
It is the same old number she had in October that ends in 0194.

That ought to keep her occupied for a few days.
I post this so those who have the entire number from previous uses will post where she is hoping it is closer to home.

LA1215

Skiper
02-09-21, 21:03
She did not say where she is when she PM'd her number today.
It is the same old number she had in October that ends in 0194.

That ought to keep her occupied for a few days.
I post this so those who have the entire number from previous uses will post where she is hoping it is closer to home.

LA1215She replied to a text, but did not give her location or offer a date. So, I'm not sure it's her.

Skiper
02-09-21, 21:29
Old photo of Kaci.

RookieMonger
02-09-21, 22:32
Anyone else get a pm on here from a mysterious handle? New user? Could it be her?

Coozie
02-09-21, 22:51
Anyone else get a pm on here from a mysterious handle? New user? Could it be her?No, but that would be a nice surprise if I did.

LA1215
02-10-21, 00:02
Anyone else get a pm on here from a mysterious handle? New user? Could it be her?Why would she use a new handle (presuming ComeGetItA1 is not mysterious to you), when she has been using the same one to PM since August 2013.

She replied to a text, but did not give her location or offer a date. So, I'm not sure it's her.The phone number is one that she had been using for a few months off and on, but you as far as I know it could be one she borrows or one supplied to her for some special purpose.

Be cautious as usual.

LA1215

Chase Star
02-10-21, 00:10
Why would she use a new handle (presuming ComeGetItA1 is not mysterious to you), when she has been using the same one to PM since August 2013.....

Be cautious as usual.

LA1215Be even more cautious if the handle is something like ComeHeadsUpA1.

RookieMonger
02-10-21, 00:49
Why would she use a new handle (presuming ComeGetItA1 is not mysterious to you), when she has been using the same one to PM since August 2013.

LA1215Maybe she forgot her login info! LOL.

Who knows if it was her.

LA1215
02-10-21, 15:16
Maybe she forgot her login info! LOL.

Who knows if it was her.Who is not paying attention, Rook? LOL.

If you read back you will see that I say that she PM'd me recently and in a more recent post I even state the user name she used to PM me and that the user name is the same one that she has been using for more than seven years here on this board to PM members who see her.

If you are interested on contacting her, you already have all the information that you need posted on this very thread over the past 22 hours.

Treat yourself to a few minutes of re-reading to get the info, unless you care nothing about contacting her.

BTW, contacting her is not the challenge, but catching her in the right mood certainly is crucial.

LA1215

Skiper
02-10-21, 18:17
Anyone else get a pm on here from a mysterious handle? New user? Could it be her?I got a pm from someone, they never indicated who they were. Just that they were sober and laying low. Maybe Kaci, but maybe some one else.

RookieMonger
02-10-21, 22:45
I got a pm from someone, they never indicated who they were. Just that they were sober and laying low. Maybe Kaci, but maybe some one else.Yeah, I think we for the message for the same person. It's either A1 or Nova?

Skiper
02-11-21, 01:04
Yeah, I think we for the message for the same person. It's either A1 or Nova?Fingers crossed for the latter.

RookieMonger
02-11-21, 07:04
Fingers crossed for the latter.Well supposedly she's been spotted from the post on the SW thread so there's hope! LOL.

SinnerzDelite
02-13-21, 16:24
Well supposedly she's been spotted from the post on the SW thread so there's hope! LOL.She's in lampl8 ghter.

TeamCommando
02-14-21, 11:00
She's in lampl8 ghter.We're curious who you are. Are you someone who has been reviewed on the board?

JosefK
02-14-21, 20:18
She's in lampl8 ghter.She got served a warrant there, spent a couple weeks in the can, and she went back to the same place and is doing the same thing? That doesn't make any sense. You'd think she'd be trespassed. If it is true, she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face. Thinking the owner or manager of the Lamp is in on some Kaci throat action too.

RookieMonger
02-14-21, 22:33
Seen Kaci since she's been back? Or y'all just not reporting about your Kaci adventures? LOL.

LA1215
02-15-21, 00:45
She got served a warrant there, spent a couple weeks in the can, and she went back to the same place and is doing the same thing? That doesn't make any sense. You'd think she'd be trespassed. If it is true, she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face. Thinking the owner or manager of the Lamp is in on some Kaci throat action too.Another possibility is that she is the honeypot. She may have information about some seriously nefarious folks and prepared to turn witness when the time comes.

Stranger things have happened.

LA1215

MadMax67
02-16-21, 19:54
She got served a warrant there, spent a couple weeks in the can, and she went back to the same place and is doing the same thing? That doesn't make any sense. You'd think she'd be trespassed. If it is true, she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face. Thinking the owner or manager of the Lamp is in on some Kaci throat action too.She was arrested for failure to appear from a violation that happened somewhere else. No threat to the establishment. All the owner cares about is having his rooms sold and makes a little extra for turning the other way.

JosefK
02-16-21, 22:51
She was arrested for failure to appear from a violation that happened somewhere else. No threat to the establishment. All the owner cares about is having his rooms sold and makes a little extra for turning the other way.Thank you for that. Though like I said, if it is true, she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face. I don't know about anyone else here, but I would hope a lady would have enough sense not to go back to the same place where she was found. Most likely the first place they will look. Not to mention the fact that it's a tiny motel and easily staked out and more likely than not, she'll have her candy supplies. Some poor bastard is going to be in her room railing her while her uncles are showing the manager her picture and asking if she's there. Said poor bastard may or may not walk away unscathed, but I would rather not find myself in such a position if I can help it. Imagine not knowing any of this information and finding out after the fact that she was there before, her uncles picked her up there, and then she went back to the same exact place and started up business again and you got caught up in it all. I would question her common sense and sanity, probably not in the nicest way and at the top of my lungs.

RookieMonger
02-17-21, 10:09
Thank you for that. Though like I said, if it is true, she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face. I don't know about anyone else here, but I would hope a lady would have enough sense not to go back to the same place where she was found. Most likely the first place they will look. Not to mention the fact that it's a tiny motel and easily staked out and more likely than not, she'll have her candy supplies. Some poor bastard is going to be in her room railing her while her uncles are showing the manager her picture and asking if she's there. Said poor bastard may or may not walk away unscathed, but I would rather not find myself in such a position if I can help it. Imagine not knowing any of this information and finding out after the fact that she was there before, her uncles picked her up there, and then she went back to the same exact place and started up business again and you got caught up in it all. I would question her common sense and sanity, probably not in the nicest way and at the top of my lungs.Then you of all people should stay far far away from the LL right?

Problem solved. Ffs.

JosefK
02-17-21, 12:09
Thank you. My apologies. I guess the point wasn't clear enough. I am not going there. Someone that doesn't know any better or that does know and isn't too bright will. The odds of them having problems will be higher because of it. It was an attempt to inform fellow mongers who do all they can to stay off of uncle's radar. Hopefully this succinct version is much clearer.

LA1215
02-17-21, 16:07
.... she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face .... I got to say this cracked me up.

Shaken Hooker Head Syndrome (can't prove there is a brain involved).

LA1215

JosefK
02-17-21, 17:11
I got to say this cracked me up.

LA1215LOL. Thanks.

I like Kaci and many of the other girls. It's just that of the multitude of poor decisions they make, some could potentially have a major detrimental effect on the rest of us. I guess it's too much to assume that some others possess a modicum of sense.

Buster Hymen
02-18-21, 01:21
Thank you for that. Though like I said, if it is true, she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face. I don't know about anyone else here, but I would hope a lady would have enough sense not to go back to the same place where she was found. Most likely the first place they will look. Not to mention the fact that it's a tiny motel and easily staked out and more likely than not, she'll have her candy supplies. Some poor bastard is going to be in her room railing her while her uncles are showing the manager her picture and asking if she's there. Said poor bastard may or may not walk away unscathed, but I would rather not find myself in such a position if I can help it. Imagine not knowing any of this information and finding out after the fact that she was there before, her uncles picked her up there, and then she went back to the same exact place and started up business again and you got caught up in it all. I would question her common sense and sanity, probably not in the nicest way and at the top of my lungs.You are too paranoid about the situation and not understanding what MadMax said. Kaci had a warrant for FTA, they knew where she was and picked her up. Once out, she no longer has a warrant and LE could give a rats ass about what she may be up to or where she is living, and what may or may not be going on at the LL.

LE has much better things to do than worry about who might be visiting her.

Chase Star
02-18-21, 02:50
I got to say this cracked me up.

LA1215I think our friend Josef may have just contributed a new term to the monger lexicon. We already had GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome). Now we can add SHBS. Or should that be SHHS? How about also adding MGPS for those mongers who think their favorite hooker's pussy is made of gold and discount any reports by fellow mongers to the contrary?

As for the risk if Kaci returns to her old location, its probably not the safest thing for any hooker to conduct her business continually in one location when it is so widely reported here and elswhere (particularly if they know they have open warrants). But that is probably no more true for Kaci just because of her recent arrest and release. In fact, that case is officially CLOSED according to court records (her only remaining open case in Hillsborough for some reason is for a minor traffic charge dating way back to 2011). She was released for time served and all that remains for that felony case are some court costs that aren't due until May. She'll probably just add that to the long list of unpaid fines she's been carrying all along for other cases. My guess is, if she returns to the LL, you're probably as safe seeing her there as you've ever been, at least for now.

RookieMonger
02-18-21, 10:20
LOL. Thanks.

I like Kaci and many of the other girls. It's just that of the multitude of poor decisions they make, some could potentially have a major detrimental effect on the rest of us. I guess it's too much to assume that some others possess a modicum of sense.I think we all have some kind of sense but you've posted the same thing 4 times. Obviously you don't feel comfortable going there, we get it. Lmfao.

JosefK
02-18-21, 13:27
I think we all have some kind of sense but you've posted the same thing 4 times. Obviously you don't feel comfortable going there, we get it. Lmfao."I like Kaci and many of the other girls. It's just that of the multitude of poor decisions they make, some could potentially have a major detrimental effect on the rest of us. I guess it's too much to assume that some others possess a modicum of sense."

Hookers. The reference was made to hookers.

JosefK
02-18-21, 14:23
Forum post confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naleynXS7yo

QuienEstaElla
02-18-21, 14:30
she must have shaken hooker brain syndrome from all of us fucking her face.

Shaken Hooker Head Syndrome

I think our friend Josef may have just contributed a new term to the monger lexicon. We already had GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome). Now we can add SHBS. Or should that be SHHS?JosefK was original LA improved it.

I vote for SHHS.

It is easier to remember and sounds funnier with hooker head like Hilton head it is a resort destination.

JosefK
02-18-21, 20:51
JosefK was original LA improved it.

I vote for SHHS.

It is easier to remember and sounds funnier with hooker head like Hilton head it is a resort destination.Shaken Hooker Head Syndrome (SHHS) A widespread condition wherein a hooker says or does things that a rational hooker would not. The term is derived from clients (popular hookers receiving ten or even more clients daily) vigorously and enthusiastically fucking their faces and causing a shaking of the head and mildly hindering the thought process. This condition is most likely to occur when clients have her lay supine with the knees bent off the bed while they straddle her torso and fuck her face. The client's dick in her throat pushing her head into the bed springs causes an equal and opposite reaction and her head follows the client's dick as he recoils only to thrust into her mouth again. This continued action causes the hooker's head to shake and usually lasts anywhere from 6 seconds to over ten minutes. The Greek Neurological Society (GNS) recommends holding her head stationary and then fucking her face to reduce the chance of inducing this condition. Luckily this condition is usually temporary and some hookers prefer and even expect a firmer touch. For them the supine method is still applicable. Clients can and should Keep Administering Cum Injections.

Windy Splurt
02-19-21, 00:20
Shaken Hooker Head Syndrome (SHHS) A widespread condition wherein a hooker says or does things that a rational hooker would not. The term is derived from clients (popular hookers receiving ten or even more clients daily) vigorously and enthusiastically fucking their faces and causing a shaking of the head and mildly hindering the thought process. This condition is most likely to occur when clients have her lay supine with the knees bent off the bed while they straddle her torso and fuck her face. The client's dick in her throat pushing her head into the bed springs causes an equal and opposite reaction and her head follows the client's dick as he recoils only to thrust into her mouth again. This continued action causes the hooker's head to shake and usually lasts anywhere from 6 seconds to over ten minutes. The Greek Neurological Society (GNS) recommends holding her head stationary and then fucking her face to reduce the chance of inducing this condition. Luckily this condition is usually temporary and some hookers prefer and even expect a firmer touch. For them the supine method is still applicable. Clients can and should Keep Administering Cum Injections.ROTFLMFAO.

Add the word cranium and this would get into the medical definitions at the mayo clinic web site.

LA1215
02-22-21, 01:16
SHHS or not, today is her birthday.
Double "sweet sixteen and never been kissed".
Who can post the best KC A1 BD pic?

LA1215

NicePapacito
02-22-21, 23:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Pretend
02-25-21, 04:52
Ah, I miss being stuck in her room for over an hour not knowing what's going to happen next. Getting robbed or fucked to death.

LA1215
02-25-21, 10:31
Ah, I miss being stuck in her room for over an hour not knowing what's going to happen next. Getting robbed or fucked to death.ROFLMAO.
That sums it up.
She is YMMV on wheels.

LA1215

RookieMonger
02-25-21, 17:23
Ah, I miss being stuck in her room for over an hour not knowing what's going to happen next. Getting robbed or fucked to death.You've been robbed by her? I'm lucky to say I've been fawked to death but never robbed.

LA1215
02-25-21, 23:47
You've been robbed by her? I'm lucky to say I've been fawked to death but never robbed.She is more likely to take your cash to get herself a little something beforehand, saying she will return in 90 seconds, and then leave you alone in the room for as long as it takes for you to give up and go home.

I do not recall anyone reporting that she strong armed, or had someone else strong arm, a monger get rob them. She just takes off sometimes.

Am I wrong? Anyone with a tale of Kaci that included violence against a monger?

LA1215

Chase Star
02-26-21, 02:52
She is more likely to take your cash to get herself a little something beforehand, saying she will return in 90 seconds, and then leave you alone in the room for as long as it takes for you to give up and go home.

I do not recall anyone reporting that she strong armed, or had someone else strong arm, a monger get rob them. She just takes off sometimes.

Am I wrong? Anyone with a tale of Kaci that included violence against a monger?

LA1215Okay stealing (definition: taking something of value without the intent to return it). Is that a better choice of words? Because, if it is, the ultimate result for the unfortunate monger is not any better. I don't know what it is about this girl. Such incidents have been widely reported on multiple occasions by multiple mongers. And every single time a few key supporters of hers on this board always seem to rise to her defense by either belittling the significance of the report or dismissing it altogether. I think what we have here is an outbreak of GPS. Only in this case the ones suffering from it are her monger admirers rather than the provider herself.

JosefK
02-26-21, 06:10
Okay stealing (definition: taking something of value without the intent to return it). Is that a better choice of words? Because, if it is, the ultimate result for the unfortunate monger is not any better. I don't know what it is about this girl. Such incidents have been widely reported on multiple occasions by multiple mongers. And every single time a few key supporters of hers on this board always seem to rise to her defense by either belittling the significance of the report or dismissing it altogether. I think what we have here is an outbreak of GPS. Only in this case the ones suffering from it are her monger admirers rather than the provider herself.Depending where they are in their "need a fix" cycle, they'll all steal if given the opportunity. That's why the golden rule is to never pay first.

You don't know what it is about this girl? Spoken like a man that hasn't yet fucked Kaci. What it is about this girl is scarcity. Please let us all know of another cute spinner that will let you fuck her face till she's a slobbering mess, then when you stop for a moment to give yourself (and her) a breather, she questions your ability. Is that the best you can do? Is that all you got? Or when you're fucking them, most of the girls let out little moans while Kaci is grabbing at the sheets or backseat and pretending that you're killing her pussy, yet goading you on to fuck her harder.

A couple years ago I was fucking her doggy in the backseat. Her top half started slipping off the seat. First it was her left hand and then left knee. She slid her right hand off the seat onto the floor to hold herself up. She couldn't hold herself up, at least not while I was fucking her. So her arms collapsed and she's crammed with her left knee and her face in her hands on the floor behind the passenger seat with just her right knee and leg on the seat. At this point, I've got the back of my head and neck pressed against the roof, I'm holding around the headrest of the passenger seat and the two and a half or so inches of the door panel and had my right foot against the backrest of the backseat for leverage fucking her. Meanwhile, she's pushing her ass up and back to be sure I maintain full access to continue pounding her pussy uninterrupted. I railed her in that position for two or three minutes till I came. She never asked me to stop for a second to reposition. She likes the feeling of being desired, but she really loves being physically controlled while she's getting fucked hard. Kaci definitely has her problems and has also rubbed a lot of naive guys the wrong way. Most of us take a break from her and see her in smaller doses now, but I'd be lying if that after a lame fuck I didn't occasionally reminisce and think I should've just went and found and fucked Kaci instead. Please cure us of our scarcity mindset by letting us know of a cute spinner that is equal to or better than she is. Thanks in advance.

LA1215
02-26-21, 14:22
Okay stealing (definition: taking something of value without the intent to return it). Is that a better choice of words? Because, if it is, the ultimate result for the unfortunate monger is not any better. I don't know what it is about this girl. Such incidents have been widely reported on multiple occasions by multiple mongers. And every single time a few key supporters of hers on this board always seem to rise to her defense by either belittling the significance of the report or dismissing it altogether. I think what we have here is an outbreak of GPS. Only in this case the ones suffering from it are her monger admirers rather than the provider herself.Sure, words matter. Not that I intended to "rise to her defense" but more to accurately describe what occurs.

There is a big difference between having your pocket picked and being mugged. The difference is not a financial one as much as physical and emotional.

LA1215

OCHedonist
02-27-21, 10:36
Yeah she got me once with that brb stunt but I've been On low end of her rate scale since date 1. The time she bolted and left me there I actually took a nap for 2. 5 hours only to be woke up by someone beating on the door turns out it was a friend named bam bam who I had almost convinced to take the job in place of Kaci but of course that's right when she strolls back in and gets mad and kicks us both out. Wasn't able to catch up with this bam bam chick since. Anyone have any opinions to share on this chick? Or a way I can contact her I don't think I've seen her post ever. I'm def curious.

Okay stealing (definition: taking something of value without the intent to return it). Is that a better choice of words? Because, if it is, the ultimate result for the unfortunate monger is not any better. I don't know what it is about this girl. Such incidents have been widely reported on multiple occasions by multiple mongers. And every single time a few key supporters of hers on this board always seem to rise to her defense by either belittling the significance of the report or dismissing it altogether. I think what we have here is an outbreak of GPS. Only in this case the ones suffering from it are her monger admirers rather than the provider herself.

Chase Star
02-27-21, 10:55
Sure, words matter. Not that I intended to "rise to her defense" but more to accurately describe what occurs.

There is a big difference between having your pocket picked and being mugged. The difference is not a financial one as much as physical and emotional.

LA1215Those words "rise to her defense" weren't directed at your particular post (unless you think the "shoe fits") or even you personally, but rather to several members who post regularly on this thread and exhibit a weird preoccupation withis provider who, although she does have her positive attributes, also can be very unreliable, moody and flakey.

Also, although the use of the termed "robbed" may have been a bit of hyperbole, I seriously doubt Pretend actually meant to suggest she committed armed robbery (e.g. Threatened him with a knife or gun) or actually mugged him (e.g. Hit him over the head to knock him out and steal his money). Robbery also includes merely making the victim feel threatened or otherwise coerced into giving up his money. Does that include fearing losing the favor of the desired provider? IDK, that might seem like a pretty pathetic stretch. OTOH, maybe not so much when you consider how easily guys can be manipulated when the they think with their little head.

Moreover, I think parsing the termed robbed so literally completely misses the point. I think Pretend was using the term robbed in the sense that he FELT like he was robbed. Which brings us back to the emotional impact. No, he wasn't physically shot, stabbed or struck nor was he left shaken by the threat of any of that. However, his money WAS taken UNJUSTLY and he was left with the anger at her for taking advantage of him that way and the "guilt"/embarassment/regret? that he allowed himself to be played in that way. And that is nothing to be dismissed. Shame on Kaci (and other girl's who behave similarly). You can try to excuse it by blaming it on their addiction and such (or by saying "gee, well its not like it was actual robbery") but there's really no excusing it. It's still just plain wrong.

Chase Star
02-28-21, 15:49
I don't want to repost the whole thing but I figured I'd at least post a link to my fresh review of Kaci-A1 in case you missed it in the Streetwalker thread.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=5230749&viewfull=1#post5230749.

Skiper
02-28-21, 20:03
I don't want to repost the whole thing but I figured I'd at least post a link to my fresh review of Kaci-A1 in case you missed it in the Streetwalker thread.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=5230749&viewfull=1#post5230749.Kaci A1 - and some photos. (Also the review is 100% accurate)

Chase Star
02-28-21, 20:20
Kaci A1 - and some photos.I'll admit she looks good in those old photos, but continuing to repost them is somewhat misleading. I think the ass shot may still be accurate enough but her face is nowhere nearly so pretty. Far from it. Her addictions and lifestyle are definitely taking their toll.

Skiper
02-28-21, 20:53
I'll admit she looks good in those old photos, but continuing to repost them is somewhat misleading. I think the ass shot may still be accurate enough but her face is nowhere nearly so pretty. Far from it. Her addictions and lifestyle are definitely taking their toll.Chase Star is again 100% accurate.

RookieMonger
03-01-21, 00:42
Back in the day! This was my 1st Kaci experience.

NicePapacito
03-01-21, 11:41
I know Kaci for 12 years now, and we had up and down.

But is up to everyone, to keep seeing her or not.

If you had a bad experience with her guess what we all had a bad experience at some point with her or someone else.

Learn your lesson and don't let it happen again.

But if you go back is you giving her a second chance, don't complain if things go wrong.

Because it could be you or somebody else.

Hwut 4
03-01-21, 20:37

If you had a bad experience with her guess what we all had a bad experience at some point with her or someone else.

But if you go back is you giving her a second chance, don't complain if things go wrong.

Because it could be you or somebody else.What does that mean.

YMMV like 90% chance of rain?

Chase Star
03-01-21, 22:01

Because it could be you or somebody else.Thanks for chiming in new guy. Let's see if this your 2nd post stays up any longer than your 1st one did. Duh, of course we've all had bad experiences with one provider or another and of course its up to everyone whether to keep seeing a provider or not. No one here suggested otherwise.

However the point of this forum is to share our experiences and what we know so that others can decide whether to see a provider or not. And with this particular provider, its not the case of just one of us having a bad experience with her at one point. Its a case of lots of guys reporting the same thing with the same girl. You can try to dismiss my review as just an example of one guy having a bad experience one time with one girl, who this time just happened to be Kaci, but if you can do that you might just as well dismiss all bad reviews. But hopefully other less close-minded people will find my review (and all the other similar ones) helpful and factor it in when they decide whether or not to go see her themselves.

And, in my case, it wasn't even just one time. Sure, I gave her a second chance and you can also dismiss my review as just someone complaining about their own foolish choice, but again you're missing the whole point. My giving her another chance was my allowing for the possibility, as slim as that might have been, that my previous bad experience was, as you suggested, just one guy catching her on a bad day. For me, that 2nd chance came at little risk beyond the waste of my time since I was prepared to walk at anytime (which is ultimately what I did). So, what did my 2nd chance accomplish? Well for one thing that my previous bad experience was not such an isolated thing and for another enabling me to report back the facts to the rest of you. Not only that but 2 other mongers, Rookiemonger & NevaUMind (both with a lot more than 2 posts under their belt and thus a lot more credibility than you) have since reported similar experiences between them & Kaci occuring just shortly before mine. Just a bad day maybe, but not just one guy, multiple in just one day

And not just one day either. In addition to my back to back bad experiences with her there have also already been numerous reports now by multiple guys about her extracting money from them in advance and then basically ripping them off by not delivering service as promised. Add to that more recent reports by more than one guy confirming what I've said about her rapidly deteriorating looks. Add to that the also widely reported way she keeps you waiting around because she's never ready when she says she'll be, her disgustingly messy (and even dangerous) room, her pressing for prepayments (definitely ill-advised with her) and her ridiculously out of whack rate demands ($50 BJ? LMFAO) and you get a provider who most guys (other than you) should and would think twice about before deciding to try her out.

Skiper
03-02-21, 00:48
What does that mean.

YMMV like 90% chance of rain?I believe that means that 90% of the viewing area will get rain at some point in the day.

So there's good odds if you visit the Lamplighter somebody's getting wet!

TampaOob
03-02-21, 00:59
I haven't seen her since she got the room. I rolled by once and was talking to her in the parking lot, I had cash but she just had no respect so I moved on. These girls are usually YMMV and I often show up and leave if it's clear it's not a good day. Things have definitely worsened since she holed up there.

Some years ago she didn't have a place and she wanted it so bad she had me drive out to her family house. I later verified this as the street address shows up in two early arrest reports. She had me rail her in the backyard against the fence. Still one of my best monger memories.

I can no longer support her service.

Chase Star
03-02-21, 06:04
I believe that means that 90% of the viewing area will get rain at some point in the day.

So there's good odds if you visit the Lamplighter somebody's getting wet!If that's what it means, I guess that's where that metaphor breaks down, because 90% of the area would suggest those odds also apply to all OTHER providers in the area too, which I don't believe is the case. That interpretation is unfair to other providers.

OTOH if it means 90% of the area in general, we also know some other parts of the area remain completely sunny or at least only partly cloudy so the Lamplighter must actually be getting rained upon something more than 90%. But that might be unfair too.

I think he was referring to room #1 specifically and his 90% estimate meant it rains there 90% of the time. But however you define it, one thing we can all agree upon is that if accurate those are pretty shitty odds.

MadMax67
03-03-21, 18:43
Thanks for chiming in new guy. Let's see if this your 2nd post stays up any longer than your 1st one did. Duh, of course we've all had bad experiences with one provider or another and of course its up to everyone whether to keep seeing a provider or not. No one here suggested otherwise.

However the point of this forum is to share our experiences and what we know so that others can decide whether to see a provider or not. And with this particular provider, its not the case of just one of us having a bad experience with her at one point. Its a case of lots of guys reporting the same thing with the same girl. You can try to dismiss my review as just an example of one guy having a bad experience one time with one girl, who this time just happened to be Kaci, but if you can do that you might just as well dismiss all bad reviews. But hopefully other less close-minded people will find my review (and all the other similar ones) helpful and factor it in when they decide whether or not to go see her themselves.

And, in my case, it wasn't even just one time. Sure, I gave her a second chance and you can also dismiss my review as just someone complaining about their own foolish choice, but again you're missing the whole point. My giving her another chance was my allowing for the possibility, as slim as that might have been, that my previous bad experience was, as you suggested, just one guy catching her on a bad day. For me, that 2nd chance came at little risk beyond the waste of my time since I was prepared to walk at anytime (which is ultimately what I did). So, what did my 2nd chance accomplish? Well for one thing that my previous bad experience was not such an isolated thing and for another enabling me to report back the facts to the rest of you. Not only that but 2 other mongers, Rookiemonger & NevaUMind (both with a lot more than 2 posts under their belt and thus a lot more credibility than you) have since reported similar experiences between them & Kaci occuring just shortly before mine. Just a bad day maybe, but not just one guy, multiple in just one day

And not just one day either. In addition to my back to back bad experiences with her there have also already been numerous reports now by multiple guys about her extracting money from them in advance and then basically ripping them off by not delivering service as promised. Add to that more recent reports by more than one guy confirming what I've said about her rapidly deteriorating looks. Add to that the also widely reported way she keeps you waiting around because she's never ready when she says she'll be, her disgustingly messy (and even dangerous) room, her pressing for prepayments (definitely ill-advised with her) and her ridiculously out of whack rate demands ($50 BJ? LMFAO) and you get a provider who most guys (other than you) should and would think twice about before deciding to try her out.I know him. He's known her longer than anyone. Sometimes Search circumstances causes you to have to make a new account. I seen Kaci last night for 6 hrs. Not for a date just friends Reminiscing. She partied her way and I partied mine. We went out to get something and she brought back Brenda Who I haven't seen in a long time She lost a lot of weight centre stint with her Uncle.

JosefK
03-04-21, 21:03
I don't know if this is going to work or not, but here's a couple audio files of me fucking Kaci a year or so ago. Yeah, yeah I know, it's not video, but you have audio to go with the pictures. I'm sure those that know Kaci will confirm that's her.

https://sndup.net/4qgn

https://sndup.net/6gyr

Chase Star
03-05-21, 02:18
I know him. He's known her longer than anyone. Sometimes Search circumstances causes you to have to make a new account. I seen Kaci last night for 6 hrs. Not for a date just friends Reminiscing. She partied her way and I partied mine. We went out to get something and she brought back Brenda Who I haven't seen in a long time She lost a lot of weight centre stint with her Uncle.I never suggested he hasn't known Kaci for a long time. All I suggested was that we can see no posting history of this user other than just these 2 posts on Kaci (one of which the Admin deemed to be a "waste of bandwidth") and thus have no way of knowing how much stock to put into anything he posts. He did claim to know Kaci for 12 yrs and maybe he has, but did he say anything to contradict what I've posted about today's Kaci?

For that matter, have you? You say you've also known Kaci for a long time and I've no reason to doubt you on that either, but what have you told us about today's Kaci? That you saw her last night "not for a date just friends reminiscing"? How does that help anyone else assess her current suitability as a date? Did you contradict anything I've said? You said she lost weight in jail. Did I voice any complaints about her weight? No, that was actually the one thing I didn't complain about. I like spinners. What about her face, her teeth, her complexion, the condition of her room, the presence of uncapped syringes, and other drug paraphernalia and her often firing up a rock or disappearing into her bathroom for long periods of time presumably to inject (wait, you did sort of confirm that), the amount of time you have to spend with her (or waiting for her) before you get down to business, her new ridiculous rate demands, her propensity to rip-off guys who haven't known her 12 years and are foolish enough to give her more than a dime before the deed is done? Should I go on?

OTOH, we do have the confirmation from more than one senior member with a posting history on this and other subjects that we can review, guys who were even once fans themselves of the old Kaci and all these members have more or less confirmed that today's Kaci is not the Kaci of even just a few short months ago.

So what do we have here? A nostalgia thread where former admirers post photos, or in one case audios, of Kaci of yesteryear. That Kaci is effectively dead, replaced by the Kaci of today who, let's face it, appears to be heading down a road frim which there's little chance of recovery. We have special threads for other once popular providers too like Ashley Gatita, who actually died, or Anal Sherri, who is similarly "dead" in the sense she's long past her prime and extremely unlikely to recover her glory days. We also have special threads for other once popular providers like Laura Half Pint and Ria, whose outcomes were much more positive in that they're still alive and well but have moved on. As should we. Guys rarely if ever continue to post homages to any of those providers any more (at least not in those threads). Why is there such a huge fascination with this particular provider, who though she might have been a cut above in the past, currently exhibits all the worst behaviors of the biggest drug wh0re?

JustAJon21
03-05-21, 06:26
I never suggested he hasn't known Kaci for a long time. All I suggested was that we can see no posting history of this user other than just these 2 posts on Kaci (one of which the Admin deemed to be a "waste of bandwidth") and thus have no way of knowing how much stock to put into anything he posts. He did claim to know Kaci for 12 yrs and maybe he has, but did he say anything to contradict what I've posted about today's Kaci?

For that matter, have you? You say you've also known Kaci for a long time and I've no reason to doubt you on that either, but what have you told us about today's Kaci? That you saw her last night "not for a date just friends reminiscing"? How does that help anyone else assess her current suitability as a date? Did you contradict anything I've said? You said she lost weight in jail. Did I voice any complaints about her weight? No, that was actually the one thing I didn't complain about. I like spinners. What about her face, her teeth, her complexion, the condition of her room, the presence of uncapped syringes, and other drug paraphernalia and her often firing up a rock or disappearing into her bathroom for long periods of time presumably to inject (wait, you did sort of confirm that), the amount of time you have to spend with her (or waiting for her) before you get down to business, her new ridiculous rate demands, her propensity to rip-off guys who haven't known her 12 years and are foolish enough to give her more than a dime before the deed is done? Should I go on?

OTOH, we do have the confirmation from more than one senior member with a posting history on this and other subjects that we can review, guys who were even once fans themselves of the old Kaci and all these members have more or less confirmed that today's Kaci is not the Kaci of even just a few short months ago.Are your estrogen levels off? Need some cranberry juice? Wow. Too funny either way.

Skiper
03-05-21, 22:28
Are your estrogen levels off? Need some cranberry juice? Wow. Too funny either way.Justajon is back! I thought that you had moved on to different hobbies? Anyway good to see you're still killing it!

I see the whole thing a different way, I know what Kaci likes to do when she's not working, I figure her friends that she hangs out with enjoy the same activities. So you can draw conclusions, birds of a feather and what not.

LA1215
03-06-21, 00:19
Justajon is back! I thought that you had moved on to different hobbies? Anyway good to see you're still killing it!

I see the whole thing a different way, I know what Kaci likes to do when she's not working, I figure her friends that she hangs out with enjoy the same activities. So you can draw conclusions, birds of a feather and what not.For every Cheech, there is a Chong. Smokin' buddies.

Another way he could hang with Kaci that long would be to keep her in constant supply of her drug of choice. Cheaper to do if she is the one smoking it all up.

Occam's razor says not. The simplest explanation is Skiper's "birds of a feather" theory.

LA1215

JosefK
03-06-21, 03:00
So what do we have here? A nostalgia thread where former admirers post photos, or in one case audios, of Kaci of yesteryear.You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

JustAJon21
03-06-21, 07:08
Justajon is back! I thought that you had moved on to different hobbies? Anyway good to see you're still killing it!

I see the whole thing a different way, I know what Kaci likes to do when she's not working, I figure her friends that she hangs out with enjoy the same activities. So you can draw conclusions, birds of a feather and what not.The saying is true for the most part. We all have friends with common interest. But there are exceptions.

Not really back but all this chatter about her prompted a reply. Plus it seems your profile will not ever be deleted off this site.

We all have our baggage, issues, drama, ect. I am not of the same feather as her other friends. I enjoy her company friendship as much as the other. I've been through alot with the choices she's made sometimes its tough but I know when it's to much for me and let her deal with the outcome of her choices but through all the bullshit. She's worth it.

Haven't been in the usual haunts for a good bit my endeavors are slowly coming to life which is great. I actually do not miss my burner blowing up at all hours with crabs on the other side asking for help. Refreshing.

Hope everyone is well.

Chase Star
03-06-21, 08:46
Due to recent events of today I am done for good. Moving on to more positive hobbies. And this time its for good!! You guys be safe out there. Been real, been fun!

No its real talk for sure. Not even staying for intel. I am sone. But thanks LA Be safe.

LOL. Email has been sent to Admin. So I'm just waiting for them to delete it. Till then I'll just ride it out....Those quotes are from over a month ago from a guy who supposedly was gone for good and wasn't even coming back for intel. Before that he was JustAJon45, over half of whose last few posts were either about Kaci and/or had to be deleted by the Admin. Now this guy who was supposedly gone for good and never coming back has set up yet another dummy account NicePapacito (who says he's known Kaci for 12yrs and recently spent a whole evening with Kaci just hanging out). Oh yeah, and before that he was also NicePapito (whose last few posts back in September were about how he'd known Kaci for more than a decade but got ripped off by her on his last visit and was supposedly never going back). Just how many accounts does this guy have? Pretending to be different guys offering various levels of support for his apparent obsession. Always saying he's gonna do one thing then doing another. Gee, that really adds to his credibility. Maybe Kaci doesn't really have her core group of diehard supporters. Maybe that "group" is really down to just one.

LMFAO, and he bizarrely prescribes estrogen or cranberry juice for me? I'd prescribe either Abilify or Rexulti (antipsychotics) for him. At least I don't pretend to be multiple people, say I'm going away then come back, say I'm done with Kaci then go back and spend hours with her just hanging out. I have only 1 account here, don't act like I'm multiple people and really won't see Kaci ever again (even "just as a friend" or drug party buddy). Any "obsession" I have with her extends only to continuing to refute these dubious supports of her as long as they continue so that no more of my fellow mongers get taken in by her like so many others have.

LA1215
03-06-21, 09:49
Those quotes are from over a month ago from a guy who supposedly was gone for good and wasn't even coming back for intel. Before that he was JustAJon45, over half of whose last few posts were either about Kaci and/or had to be deleted by the Admin. Now this guy who was supposedly gone for good and never coming back has set up yet another dummy account NicePapacito. Oh yeah, and before that he was also NicePapito (whose last few posts were about how he'd known Kaci for more than a decade but got ripped off by her on his last visit and was supposedly never going back). Just how many accounts does this guy have? Pretending to be different guys offering various levels of support for his apparent obsession. Always saying he's gonna do one thing then doing another. Gee, that really adds to his credibility. Maybe Kaci doesn't really have her core group of diehard supporters. Maybe that "group" is really down to just one.

LMFAO, and he bizarrely prescribes estrogen or cranberry juice for me? I'd prescribe either Abilify or Rexulti (antipsychotics) for him. At least I don't pretend to be multiple people, say I'm going away then come back, say I'm done with Kaci then go back and spend hours with her just hanging out. I have only 1 account here, don't act like I'm multiple people and really won't see Kaci ever again (even "just as a friend" or drug party buddy). Any "obsession" I have with her extends only to continuing to refute these dubious supports of her as long as they continue so that no more of my fellow mongers get taken in by her like so many others have.You have been around long enough to remember his similar passions for Rea. The same scenario. He fawned over Rea. She could do no wrong and even when she did, he excused it and returned and returned and returned. He gave has an inch and she took a mile, multiple times. He changed user names here. Several times.

In the end, Rea left the scene, so he had no more access to her.

Kaci had been around the entire time that he was attached to Rea. With Rea unavailable, he has evidently attached himself to Kaci instead. Now she gets the same behavior from him. Not a surprise.

He is an addict. Maybe addicted to being a captain.

In any event, he has been a contributor at some level to the Tampa board and is well known to the regulars here, even when he changes his user name and reuses old user names and obfuscates his new user names by using languages other than English (Ivan, Papacito, etc.).

Is his real name even John? WHO CARES!

LA1215

JustAJon21
03-06-21, 10:27
You have been around long enough to remember his similar passions for Rea. The same scenario. He fawned over Rea. She could do no wrong and even when she did, he excused it and returned and returned and returned. He gave has an inch and she took a mile, multiple times. He changed user names here. Several times.

In the end, Rea left the scene, so he had no more access to her.

Kaci had been around the entire time that he was attached to Rea. With Rea unavailable, he has evidently attached himself to Kaci instead. Now she gets the same behavior from him. Not a surprise.

He is an addict. Maybe addicted to being a captain.

In any event, he has been a contributor at some level to the Tampa board and is well known to the regulars here, even when he changes his user name and reuses old user names and obfuscates his new user names by using languages other than English (Ivan, Papacito, etc.).

Is his real name even John? WHO CARES!

LA1215Yep, got me. LOL. That's good reading. Flattered even. I'm not here to cheerlead for her at all other than my experience with her. She makes her own choices. I make mine. So on to Ria. Yes I was caught up for a bit, in all honesty. But once limerence wore off we did part ways on a friend level, not because she wasn't available. There were several girls during and in between Ria and Kc that I hung with wasn't even a thing other than work or partied a bit with. So in all modesty I'll say out of probably 40 or 50 workers / strippers / UTRs I came across 2 women that I feel cool with. Yeah, but that's addiction to being a capt all right. So like I said it's all good reading others opinions about who they think I am by these post. So No ill will toward anyone on here. Be safe guys.

JustAJon21
03-06-21, 10:31
Those quotes are from over a month ago from a guy who supposedly was gone for good and wasn't even coming back for intel. Before that he was JustAJon45, over half of whose last few posts were either about Kaci and/or had to be deleted by the Admin. Now this guy who was supposedly gone for good and never coming back has set up yet another dummy account NicePapacito (who says he's known Kaci for 12yrs and recently spent a whole evening with Kaci just hanging out). Oh yeah, and before that he was also NicePapito (whose last few posts back in September were about how he'd known Kaci for more than a decade but got ripped off by her on his last visit and was supposedly never going back). Just how many accounts does this guy have? Pretending to be different guys offering various levels of support for his apparent obsession. Always saying he's gonna do one thing then doing another. Gee, that really adds to his credibility. Maybe Kaci doesn't really have her core group of diehard supporters. Maybe that "group" is really down to just one.

LMFAO, and he bizarrely prescribes estrogen or cranberry juice for me? I'd prescribe either Abilify or Rexulti (antipsychotics) for him. At least I don't pretend to be multiple people, say I'm going away then come back, say I'm done with Kaci then go back and spend hours with her just hanging out. I have only 1 account here, don't act like I'm multiple people and really won't see Kaci ever again (even "just as a friend" or drug party buddy). Any "obsession" I have with her extends only to continuing to refute these dubious supports of her as long as they continue so that no more of my fellow mongers get taken in by her like so many others have.Hey Chase. You only got one SN right. They other 2 are some other people. Those are some decent meds BTW. Have a good one man.

Chase Star
03-06-21, 10:41
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you're right. WHO CARES? Its just that guys like that are so pathetic. But if that were all that it was, it'd be just his own damn problem. The worse thing is that his behavior helps enable the bad (and self-destructive) behavior of the person he's trying to help and his unobjectively positive posts about her obfuscate the reality and for other hobbyists, who aren't necessarily aware of his history, potentially puts them at risk if they put too much stock in what he says.

Skiper
03-06-21, 17:16
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you're right. WHO CARES? Its just that guys like that are so pathetic. But if that were all that it was, it'd be just his own damn problem. The worse thing is that his behavior helps enable the bad (and self-destructive) behavior of the person he's trying to help and his unobjectively positive posts about her obfuscate the reality and for other hobbyists, who aren't necessarily aware of his history, potentially puts them at risk if they put too much stock in what he says.The original JustAJon = Member #5272 retired 12/2/2016 four years ago. He was in love with Ria and Kat (Mindy's sister.) There are many others.

But, it's a Kaci thread, not a JustAJon thread. Right?

Here are some old photos.

Skiper
03-06-21, 18:13
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you're right. WHO CARES? Its just that guys like that are so pathetic. But if that were all that it was, it'd be just his own damn problem. The worse thing is that his behavior helps enable the bad (and self-destructive) behavior of the person he's trying to help and his unobjectively positive posts about her obfuscate the reality and for other hobbyists, who aren't necessarily aware of his history, potentially puts them at risk if they put too much stock in what he says.A short search turned up;.

JohnJon = Member #4602 first post 04-01-14 Last post 04-07-17.

JustAJon = Member #5272 first post 02-19-16 - 12-02-16.

JonPop = Member #5241 first post 04-04-10 - 10-10-16.

NebJon551 = Member #5587 first post 06-02-17 - 01-15-18.

JustAJon45 Banned Member first post 02-06-19 - 08-29-19.

There are more that I know of.

But don't take it the wrong way, I like the guy. Always interesting and he likes some of the same girls that I like.

But, it's not about him it's a thread for Kaci. So here are a couple more photos.

JustAJon21
03-06-21, 19:04
The original JustAJon = Member #5272 retired 12/2/2016 four years ago. He was in love with Ria and Kat (Mindy's sister.) There are many others.

Here are some old photos.And for the record. I have never had more than one profile at a time on here. Take that as you will.

Now by to the regluar program.

JosefK
03-06-21, 21:15
The original JustAJon = Member #5272 retired 12/2/2016 four years ago. He was in love with Ria and Kat (Mindy's sister.) There are many others.

Here are some old photos.Thanks for the ass shot. Spent many a time staring at that ass and bossy tattoo while pounding her and listening to her filthy mouth utter words of encouragement. Always liked her dirty talking. The recordings are tame compared to some of the other shit she's said over the years.

TeamCommando
03-06-21, 23:10
Thanks for all the nice photos, Skiper. Aren't we all just a "John" on here? (Or "Jon") LOL.

MadMax67
03-08-21, 09:35
A short search turned up;.

JohnJon = Member #4602 first post 04-01-14 Last post 04-07-17.

JustAJon = Member #5272 first post 02-19-16 - 12-02-16.

JonPop = Member #5241 first post 04-04-10 - 10-10-16.

NebJon551 = Member #5587 first post 06-02-17 - 01-15-18.

JustAJon45 Banned Member first post 02-06-19 - 08-29-19.

There are more that I know of.

But don't take it the wrong way, I like the guy. Always interesting and he likes some of the same girls that I like.

But, it's not about him it's a thread for Kaci. So here are a couple more photos.You forgot my favorite. Jonduh.

Skiper
03-08-21, 23:53
You forgot my favorite. Jonduh.I can't find that one, must be well hidden.

Cwd20
03-09-21, 00:38

Here are some old photos.Why'll are living in the past. I haven't seen a recent picture of Kaci in over 6 months last one was back in early October only one since she's been in the new location.

Skiper
03-09-21, 23:41
Why'll are living in the past. I haven't seen a recent picture of Kaci in over 6 months last one was back in early October only one since she's been in the new location.I love it when guys who never post a photo complain about photo content. Also over ninety percent of your posts are about Kaci. Find a new worker dude.

Skiper
03-13-21, 22:39
Kaci A1 photo.

RookieMonger
04-05-21, 07:22
C'Mon. Mongers, not a recent single post? LOL.

I know some of y’all still have the Kaci cravings. I find it hard to believe that no one has seen her recently.

I'm curious if her situation has improved.

I may just toftt.

Buster Hymen
04-07-21, 22:58
C'Mon. Mongers, not a recent single post? LOL.

I know some of yall still have the Kaci cravings. I find it hard to believe that no one has seen her recently.

I'm curious if her situation has improved.

I may just toftt.I stopped by last week as she was standing outside her room at the LL. She was looking decent. She said she needed a shower, to come back in 45 minutes. I found someone else in the meantime to get my rocks off so I didn't return.

RookieMonger
04-08-21, 20:51
I stopped by last week as she was standing outside her room at the LL. She was looking decent. She said she needed a shower, to come back in 45 minutes. I found someone else in the meantime to get my rocks off so I didn't return.I saw the other night leaving in a truck with 2 dudes. I'll have to try another time.

JosefK
04-08-21, 21:23
I saw the other night leaving in a truck with 2 dudes. I'll have to try another time.Wow! Wonder if it was a spit roast or a dp. Either way Kaci's not going to be giving details. LOL.

RookieMonger
05-09-21, 20:53
I find it hard to believe that no one has seen our beloved Kaci after all this time!! I may have to toftt and report back. Anyone know if she's still at the Lamp? She texted me back last week but hadn't responded back since.

DaisyChain
05-20-21, 09:46
I find it hard to believe that no one has seen our beloved Kaci after all this time!! I may have to toftt and report back. Anyone know if she's still at the Lamp? She texted me back last week but hadn't responded back since.I reached out to her a couple days back she responded that she was available. Communication was sparse except she is no longer at the lamplighter and has gotten an apartment on MLK. That was the extent of the communication. I am sure some of you already knew this but wanted to report this. I never heard back after that trying to proceed and was ghosted after like she usually does. I am sure she had an offer already and I drew the short end of the straw. Will keep trying and will report back if I am successful.

RookieMonger
05-20-21, 23:25
I reached out to her a couple days back she responded that she was available. Communication was sparse except she is no longer at the lamplighter and has gotten an apartment on MLK. That was the extent of the communication. I am sure some of you already knew this but wanted to report this. I never heard back after that trying to proceed and was ghosted after like she usually does. I am sure she had an offer already and I drew the short end of the straw. Will keep trying and will report back if I am successful.Same here with the ghosting. She responded back last week with "hey" and that was it. I responded back and nada.

RookieMonger
06-21-21, 20:36
Has Kaci simply vanished? I got to think that she's still seeing some mongers on here. I mean unless she got cleaned and is off the streets (which I would be glad to hear as well). I find it hard to believe that no one has seen her in the last month or so.

DaisyChain
06-22-21, 10:16
Has Kaci simply vanished? I got to think that she's still seeing some mongers on here. I mean unless she got cleaned and is off the streets (which I would be glad to hear as well). I find it hard to believe that no one has seen her in the last month or so.I send the occasional Hail Mary text to her with the overwhelming non response from her. I just reach out to her. Will see what happens. I have been striking out on all fronts. I lost two good ones to disappearing and in search of a new go to with no luck.

Will update if I score on that Hail Mary.

MadMax67
06-23-21, 12:16
Stopped by and seen Kaci. We just went out and got her candy and cigs and got a pizza. Went back to her place and Stephanie / Vegas was there. 1st time I have met her. She was being nice and friendly to me and Kaci didn't like it. Kaci told her I wasn't seeing anyone and if I did it would be Kaci not her. Always an adventure LOL but it was good seeing and catching up with Kaci.

MadMax67
06-23-21, 17:11
Stopped by and seen Kaci. We just went out and got her candy and cigs and got a pizza. Went back to her place and Stephanie / Vegas was there. 1st time I have met her. She was being nice and friendly to me and Kaci didn't like it. Kaci told her I wasn't seeing anyone and if I did it would be Kaci not her. Always an adventure LOL but it was good seeing and catching up with Kaci.I accidentally cut the post short. My point is she's around but is laying low. Still recovering. I didn't do a date just friends.

RookieMonger
06-23-21, 21:26
Stopped by and seen Kaci. We just went out and got her candy and cigs and got a pizza. Went back to her place and Stephanie / Vegas was there. 1st time I have met her. She was being nice and friendly to me and Kaci didn't like it. Kaci told her I wasn't seeing anyone and if I did it would be Kaci not her. Always an adventure LOL but it was good seeing and catching up with Kaci."Laying low" as I'm not currently dating?

Does she still have a working #?

MadMax67
06-24-21, 00:00
"Laying low" as I'm not currently dating?

Does she still have a working #?Same number she's had.

RookieMonger
06-24-21, 23:31
Same number she's had.Thanks, I'll send her a text. Hopefully she's doing better.

DaisyChain
07-02-21, 00:01
Thanks, I'll send her a text. Hopefully she's doing better.I get in a couple of comments in and she replys but ends up ghosting. Never had any luck trying to get with her. I did find a gem in St. Pete to keep me satisfied tho.

RookieMonger
07-02-21, 06:35
I get in a couple of comments in and she replys but ends up ghosting. Never had any luck trying to get with her. I did find a gem in St. Pete to keep me satisfied tho.Same thing happened to me earlier in the week. She said something about staying in around the 127th st area and was going to send me the address but then went silent.

RookieMonger
07-18-21, 22:47
Finally met up with this elusive gal earlier today. She's sharing a place with Brenda for now but I don't see that partnership lasting.

Her room is bare, like nothing. They supposedly just moved in a few days ago. Brenda wanted a room fee and I was about to leave when she "waived" it. Lmfao.

Gave Kaci some good ole Greek and this freak loved it.

She's looking good, gain some weight.

Have # for those interested but get ready to be ignored / ghosted. It took me weeks to finally see her.

PoonWrangler84
07-20-21, 08:13
Finally met up with this elusive gal earlier today. She's sharing a place with Brenda for now but I don't see that partnership lasting.

Her room is bare, like nothing. They supposedly just moved in a few days ago. Brenda wanted a room fee and I was about to leave when she "waived" it. Lmfao.

Gave Kaci some good ole Greek and this freak loved it.

She's looking good, gain some weight.

Have # for those interested but get ready to be ignored / ghosted. It took me weeks to finally see her.Can you pm her number?

TeamCommando
07-24-21, 11:17
Looks like Kaci and Brenda were hanging out where they were unwelcome yesterday. Trespassing seems like a slap on the wrist. LOL.

MadMax67
07-24-21, 12:25
Looks like Kaci and Brenda were hanging out where they were unwelcome yesterday. Trespassing seems like a slap on the wrist. LOL.Hey Rookie. It's a good thing you weren't there.

Hwut 4
07-24-21, 18:09
Looks like Kaci and Brenda were hanging out where they were unwelcome yesterday. Trespassing seems like a slap on the wrist. LOL.They near affordable housing. Haps dem trow in to rent a place?

Tenants no call popo on the DB DB DB theyre and sure do run off those hose.

RookieMonger
07-24-21, 22:56
Looks like Kaci and Brenda were hanging out where they were unwelcome yesterday. Trespassing seems like a slap on the wrist. LOL.Yeah, I had 2nd thoughts when I got there but she offered up that ass. Literally! LOL.

MadMax67
07-25-21, 13:35
Yeah, I had 2nd thoughts when I got there but she offered up that ass. Literally! LOL.I was there one night. It was disgusting. People twirling and sleeping on the floor. I got harassed by one guy outside said Kaci stole his H. Then later Kaci feel asleep and I left I got a phone call. One of the guys sleeping was robbed and Brenda blamed me. I'm glad that ***** is in jail. If I see Brenda again it won't be good.

LA1215
07-25-21, 14:56
I was there one night. It was disgusting. People twirling and sleeping on the floor. I got harassed by one guy outside said Kaci stole his H. Then later Kaci feel asleep and I left I got a phone call. One of the guys sleeping was robbed and Brenda blamed me. I'm glad that ***** is in jail. If I see Brenda again it won't be good.So Brenda is one of those people who just make up any old answer that she thinks will be believed or to get herself off the hook.

I have said it before and I will quote it again: "Trust a snake before an harlot." -- Rudyard Kipling (Kim).

LA1215

MadMax67
07-25-21, 18:25
So Brenda is one of those people who just make up any old answer that she thinks will be believed or to get herself off the hook.

I have said it before and I will quote it again: "Trust a snake before an harlot." -- Rudyard Kipling (Kim).

LA1215I would rather be ripped off then be accused of ripping someone off falsely and knowingly that it wasn't true.

MadMax67
07-25-21, 18:27
Kaci is still with Uncle. Where the hell is her sugar daddy.

Cwd20
07-25-21, 23:30
Kaci is still with Uncle. Where the hell is her sugar daddy.What about the jeep guy or is it cheap guy.

Skiper
07-25-21, 23:45
Looks like Kaci and Brenda were hanging out where they were unwelcome yesterday. Trespassing seems like a slap on the wrist. LOL.Still unavailable, only 250 to get her out. I would have figured one of her captains would have snapped her up by now.

RookieMonger
07-26-21, 08:27
Kaci is still with Uncle. Where the hell is her sugar daddy.Lmao, I drove by where she was "staying" and saw it was all boarded up. I'm sure one of the neighbors ratted on her with PoPo.

I'd still tap that ass whenever she gets out!

JustAJon21
07-26-21, 11:43
What about the jeep guy or is it cheap guy.I'm currently on her blocked list and haven't received a call. You got jokes though. You of all people in here should remember her game.

JosefK
07-27-21, 10:33
Kaci is free! Not free, I mean one of you guys bonded her out. LOL. Good job.

RookieMonger
07-27-21, 18:43
Kaci is free! Not free, I mean one of you guys bonded her out. LOL. Good job.Good to know.

No response via text so far.

JosefK
07-27-21, 20:45
Good to know.

No response via text so far.It might be too early yet. Remember someone is out 250. She's been in like 3 and a half days which is about the peak of discomfort before it starts to lessen. So she's going to need her meds to perform like her usual self. Which also means that person is probably out much more than 250. Said person is going to require recompense. Would imagine Kaci is currently being served a main course of battered and stuffed Greek Isles with the creampie filling. Subsequent courses will follow. She'll most likely be back soon though. She's one of those you really really like pounding, but also hope she gets her shit together soon and gets out of the life again.

RookieMonger
07-27-21, 22:16
It might be too early yet. Remember someone is out 250. She's been in like 3 and a half days which is about the peak of discomfort before it starts to lessen. So she's going to need her meds to perform like her usual self. Which also means that person is probably out much more than 250. Said person is going to require recompense. Would imagine Kaci is currently being served a main course of battered and stuffed Greek Isles with the creampie filling. Subsequent courses will follow. She'll most likely be back soon though. She's one of those you really really like pounding, but also hope she gets her shit together soon and gets out of the life again.Haha!! True, poor is trying to get his fill (pun intended). Lmao.

I'd saw we see her by the weekend!

JosefK
07-28-21, 11:20
Haha!! True, poor is trying to get his fill (pun intended). Lmao.

I'd saw we see her by the weekend!Lmao. Can't blame him. Would love to be balls deep in her ass right now. Shit, he's probably handcuffed to her till the debt is paid. Imagine that conversation.

Kaci: Can you please take the handcuffs off and your dick out of my ass? I got to go number 2 and take a shower. The bathroom window doesn't open, I'm not going anywhere.

Guy: Ok, but I'm right outside.

*Door opens, handcuffs click on and dick is reinserted in ass*.

Kaci: FFS, can you wait ten seconds till we get in bed?

Guy: No.

Chase Star
07-28-21, 12:19
I'm sure whichever of you Captain Save-a-ho's plunked down $250 to get your little drug queen out of the slammer will TRY to get it back in trade and may well get at least PART of his value back, but I'm also sure in the end she'll wind up disappointing him (iow, all joking aside it'll literally take nothing short of handcuffing her to keep her from skipping off on the debt). As has already been pointed out, her cash needs due to her addiction are continuing and unending. Sure, she may let him stick his dick up her ass and cut him some break in cost for doing that. But I GUARANTEE she'll still hit him up for at least some money to get her fix (or whatever other need she'll come up with). These girls don't see free or discounted sex as their payback for other expenditures you may have made on their behalf. They see it as they're cutting you a special deal, which is something they really don't like to do.

Cajon Trombone
07-28-21, 14:55
You guys are looking at it from the viewpoint of us horny mongers. Nobody's dick can work forever pounding any worker's parts.

Follow the money! She is a reliable income stream for some unfriendly neighborhood DB. Who do you think benefits most from posting the bond?

Her DB probably left her incarcerated for a couple extra days just to send her the message to not get busted and stop the flow of cash again.

TeamCommando
07-28-21, 16:52
I'm sure whichever of you Captain Save-a-ho's plunked down $250 to get your little drug queen out of the slammer will TRY to get it back in trade and may well get at least PART of his value back, but I'm also sure in the end she'll wind up disappointing him (iow, all joking aside it'll literally take nothing short of handcuffing her to keep her from skipping off on the debt). As has already been pointed out, her cash needs due to her addiction are continuing and unending. Sure, she may let him stick his dick up her ass and cut him some break in cost for doing that. But I GUARANTEE she'll still hit him up for at least some money to get her fix (or whatever other need she'll come up with). These girls don't see free or discounted sex as their payback for other expenditures you may have made on their behalf. They see it as they're cutting you a special deal, which is something they really don't like to do.Simply economics. She needs cash flow to pay for drugs. She had no cash flow out for bail. Fucking = cash flow = drugs. No cash flow = no drugs = no fucking. I learned this simple equation long ago. No matter what favor you do, what you pay for, or what gift you give them, if it isn't cash, then it doesn't count towards fucking. Why? Because they can only buy drugs with cash. No DB is going to give them a rock in exchange for a happy meal or because their room is already paid for or they are out of jail because someone put up their bond. No cash = no drugs. Drugs are the only constant thing these girls have. Everything and everyone else is is irrelevant.

As far as cutting a "deal" goes, less cash = less drugs. These girls are not into reducing their consumption of drugs. Asking them to cut you a deal is like asking a fat girl to go on Jenny Craig or cut out desserts for you.

Chase Star
07-28-21, 18:34
Simply economics. She needs cash flow to pay for drugs. She had no cash flow out for bail. Fucking = cash flow = drugs. No cash flow = no drugs = no fucking. I learned this simple equation long ago. No matter what favor you do, what you pay for, or what gift you give them, if it isn't cash, then it doesn't count towards fucking. Why? Because they can only buy drugs with cash. No DB is going to give them a rock in exchange for a happy meal or because their room is already paid for or they are out of jail because someone put up their bond. No cash = no drugs. Drugs are the only constant thing these girls have. Everything and everyone else is is irrelevant.

As far as cutting a "deal" goes, less cash = less drugs. These girls are not into reducing their consumption of drugs. Asking them to cut you a deal is like asking a fat girl to go on Jenny Craig or cut out desserts for you.By "cutting a deal", I meant providing payback in the form of free or reduced sessions for the bail money that was fronted (ie not really reduced because any amount taken off the session price was already paid on her behalf to the county). But you're ABSOLUTELY correct that she wouldn't see it that way and will regard any sessions as a completely separate transaction (and, to be fair, in that respect she's no different from any other wh0re).

Actually, I think you and Cajun may really be on the right track. It might have been some desperate horny sucker save-a-ho that got her out but it may be just as likely it was one of her DB "friends" who wanted her out so that she could be earning money again by turning tricks and then providing that money to him in exchange for her drugs. In that case, he might not be so much of a sucker, since he's more likely to get his money back from her for the drugs she so craves than any captain would be to get his bail money back in trade from her. The DB has what she needs from him = drugs. The only thing she needs from us is money for her to give to her DB. Once she's gotten what she needs from us (in this case maybe bail), she's under no real compulsion to provide any extra service, certainly not any free or discounted sessions that the bail payer thinks he might deserve for his getting her out. Its a simple question of leverage and when it comes to an addicted hooker the DB has much more once the money changes hands than does the john.

TeamCommando
07-28-21, 20:26
By "cutting a deal", I meant providing payback in the form of free or reduced sessions for the bail money that was fronted (ie not really reduced because any amount taken off the session price was already paid on her behalf to the county). But you're ABSOLUTELY correct that she wouldn't see it that way and will regard any sessions as a completely separate transaction (and, to be fair, in that respect she's no different from any other wh0re).

Actually, I think you and Cajun may really be on the right track. It might have been some desperate horny sucker save-a-ho that got her out but it may be just as likely it was one of her DB "friends" who wanted her out so that she could be earning money again by turning tricks and then providing that money to him in exchange for her drugs. In that case, he might not be so much of a sucker, since he's more likely to get his money back from her for the drugs she so craves than any captain would be to get his bail money back in trade from her. The DB has what she needs from him = drugs. The only thing she needs from us is money for her to give to her DB. Once she's gotten what she needs from us (in this case maybe bail), she's under no real compulsion to provide any extra service, certainly not any free or discounted sessions that the bail payer thinks he might deserve for his getting her out. Its a simple question of leverage and when it comes to an addicted hooker the DB has much more once the money changes hands than does the john.Amen, Brother. The primary question asked by any competent investigator is, "who benefits?" That pussy is a cash machine.

Girls will scam or rip off a Dude, but never, ever their DBs. You rip off a DB you get beat or dead. Survival instincts.

MadMax67
07-29-21, 05:06
Amen, Brother. The primary question asked by any competent investigator is, "who benefits?" That pussy is a cash machine.

Girls will scam or rip off a Dude, but never, ever their DBs. You rip off a DB you get beat or dead. Survival instincts.I guess you don't know Kaci too well. She will ripoff anybody given the chance.

TeamCommando
07-29-21, 11:19
I guess you don't know Kaci too well. She will ripoff anybody given the chance.LOL. Fair enough. I've had minimal interactions with Kaci and certainly don't know her as well as some others on here (I'm looking at you, Rookie, Carlenga, and JonBoy, LOL). I kept her in check and didn't provide an opportunity for a rip off. The comment was just a general observation of how these street girls view "favors" and cash flow. OTH, if she's ripping off her DB, that might be relevant to some of her previous escapades and the more recent "trespass. " It's neither wise nor healthy for these girls. Then again, it's their lifestyle.

I actually was thinking about the lyrics from "Stupid Girl" by Garbage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GhPUAVgHZc

You pretend you're high.

Pretend you're bored.

Pretend you're anything.

Just to be adored.

And what you need.

Is what you get.

Don't believe in fear.

Don't believe in faith.

Don't believe in anything.

That you can't break.

You stupid girl.

You stupid girl.

All you had you wasted.

All you had you wasted.

What drives you on.

Can drive you mad.

A million lies to sell yourself.

Chase Star
07-29-21, 12:31
I guess you don't know Kaci too well. She will ripoff anybody given the chance.Yes, undoubtedly true, but it is certainly a lot more dangerous to rip off a drug dealer because they won't put up with the shit that we will. Plus they travel in the same circles so would not be so easy for these girls to dodge if they were to rip one of them off.

RookieMonger
07-29-21, 22:40
LOL. Fair enough. I've had minimal interactions with Kaci and certainly don't know her as well as some others on here (I'm looking at you, Rookie, Carlenga, and JonBoy, LOL). I kept her in check and didn't provide an opportunity for a rip off. The comment was just a general observation of how these street girls view "favors" and cash flow. OTH, if she's ripping off her DB, that might be relevant to some of her previous escapades and the more recent "trespass. " It's neither wise nor healthy for these girls. Then again, it's their lifestyle.

I actually was thinking about the lyrics from "Stupid Girl" by Garbage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GhPUAVgHZc

You pretend you're high.

Pretend you're bored.

Pretend you're anything.

Just to be adored.

And what you need.Ha, thanks for the shout out!

I've known / dates Kaci for probably a good 5 years if not more. My memory sucks these days. But I can say I've never been ripped off by her. Too many numerous car dates / some hotel dates. I've never paid up front so maybe that cut down the chances?

Buster Hymen
07-30-21, 18:26
Ha, thanks for the shout out!

I've known / dates Kaci for probably a good 5 years if not more. My memory sucks these days. But I can say I've never been ripped off by her. Too many numerous car dates / some hotel dates. I've never paid up front so maybe that cut down the chances?Same for me, probably 5 years, never a ripoff. Always a wild time with her. However, up until she moved into the LL, I never paid up-front, never discussed pricing. When I last saw her at the LL, she asked for money up front. When I handed over standard donation, she pouted and asked for more. Kind of turned me off and I haven't been with her since.

Member #1658
07-30-21, 22:42
Same for me, probably 5 years, never a ripoff. Always a wild time with her. However, up until she moved into the LL, I never paid up-front, never discussed pricing. When I last saw her at the LL, she asked for money up front. When I handed over standard donation, she pouted and asked for more. Kind of turned me off and I haven't been with her since.Does this Kaci girl you all rave about have digits or do you just have to know where to find her? Tampa isn't my normal area so I don't get up there very often but if there's a reliable way to get a hold of her, I'd love to take her for a spin when I'm up in that area.

LA1215
07-31-21, 09:15
Does this Kaci girl you all rave about have digits or do you just have to know where to find her? Tampa isn't my normal area so I don't get up there very often but if there's a reliable way to get a hold of her, I'd love to take her for a spin when I'm up in that area.LOL
Kaci and reliable in the same sentence. What a hoot!

Fellow member, you have to know where to find her. If she has a phone today, it is unlikely she will have the same one tomorrow.
The only spec of info I can give you is that she has been known to stay at the Lamplighter room one for long time this year.

LA1215
P.S. , True to form, I expect multiple fellow members here to embellish and annotate the above information.

Skiper
07-31-21, 11:54
Does this Kaci girl you all rave about have digits or do you just have to know where to find her? Tampa isn't my normal area so I don't get up there very often but if there's a reliable way to get a hold of her, I'd love to take her for a spin when I'm up in that area.If Kaci wants to be found, she can be found within a few blocks.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=581847&d=1595342705

I can't remember who posted the map. But it is accurate and once again I thank him for posting this.

TeamCommando
07-31-21, 12:12
If Kaci wants to be found, she can be found within a few blocks.

I can't remember who posted the map. But it is accurate and once again I thank him for posting this.You can also ask Sasha, the crazy latin girl, who hangs out at the corner of 140th Avenue and 12th Street. She always seems to know where Kaci is at. 140th and 15th is "Kaci's Korner" in my mental map.

JosefK
07-31-21, 13:17
You can also ask Sasha, the crazy latin girl, who hangs out at the corner of 140th Avenue and 12th Street. She always seems to know where Kaci is at. 140th and 15th is "Kaci's Korner" in my mental map.I've had better luck on 12th, but what do I know? Something is up with her number. It just rings and rings now, used to hear her voice message. Maybe she lost her phone again or something.

JosefK
07-31-21, 13:31
Despite her shortcomings (missing at least one front tooth and if you pay before the deed it is almost guaranteed you will be ripped off) the girl is still hot and can suck and fuck like a pornstar. She is a fantastic dirty talker and an actress, well, for me anyway. You don't have to take my word for it. You can see how some guys she has even ripped off still also can't let go of her. It's amazing really.

What fucking Kaci is like:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32198-Kaci-A1&p=5238421&viewfull=1#post5238421.

MadMax67
07-31-21, 14:54
Yes, undoubtedly true, but it is certainly a lot more dangerous to rip off a drug dealer because they won't put up with the shit that we will. Plus they travel in the same circles so would not be so easy for these girls to dodge if they were to rip one of them off.In general its not smart. They do it tho. I just posted a few back that someone ripped off a DB while he was sleeping and Brenda blamed me.

MadMax67
07-31-21, 14:59
Does this Kaci girl you all rave about have digits or do you just have to know where to find her? Tampa isn't my normal area so I don't get up there very often but if there's a reliable way to get a hold of her, I'd love to take her for a spin when I'm up in that area.No reliable digits. Changes often. You might want to ask the guy from your area LuckyToo about Kaci's escapades.

MadMax67
07-31-21, 15:21
Those quotes are from over a month ago from a guy who supposedly was gone for good and wasn't even coming back for intel. Before that he was JustAJon45, over half of whose last few posts were either about Kaci and/or had to be deleted by the Admin. Now this guy who was supposedly gone for good and never coming back has set up yet another dummy account NicePapacito (who says he's known Kaci for 12yrs and recently spent a whole evening with Kaci just hanging out). Oh yeah, and before that he was also NicePapito (whose last few posts back in September were about how he'd known Kaci for more than a decade but got ripped off by her on his last visit and was supposedly never going back). Just how many accounts does this guy have? Pretending to be different guys offering various levels of support for his apparent obsession. Always saying he's gonna do one thing then doing another. Gee, that really adds to his credibility. Maybe Kaci doesn't really have her core group of diehard supporters. Maybe that "group" is really down to just one.

LMFAO, and he bizarrely prescribes estrogen or cranberry juice for me? I'd prescribe either Abilify or Rexulti (antipsychotics) for him. At least I don't pretend to be multiple people, say I'm going away then come back, say I'm done with Kaci then go back and spend hours with her just hanging out. I have only 1 account here, don't act like I'm multiple people and really won't see Kaci ever again (even "just as a friend" or drug party buddy). Any "obsession" I have with her extends only to continuing to refute these dubious supports of her as long as they continue so that no more of my fellow mongers get taken in by her like so many others have.I missed all this drama because I was too busy with my obsession with Astrid over in Pinellas. Anyway I know NicePapito Papacito whatever the 2 names are and it is someone else. Not Justajon. What he says is true also that he knows Kaci well and for as long as he said. He's knows her better than anyone and yes its true she has stayed with him for long period of time like he said. Just setting the record straight.

LuckyToo
07-31-21, 23:17
No reliable digits. Changes often. You might want to ask the guy from your area LuckyToo about Kaci's escapades.I really never care to see Kaci again. Rip me off (and many others) once and she is history. With so much pussy out there, who gives a fuck? She's certainly isn't all that! We all have our favorites-she just isn't mine.

Buster Hymen
08-01-21, 00:42
You can also ask Sasha, the crazy latin girl, who hangs out at the corner of 140th Avenue and 12th Street. She always seems to know where Kaci is at. 140th and 15th is "Kaci's Korner" in my mental map.Do you mean Candace? I feel sorry for her and often stop and give her a couple bucks. I used to stop and ask her where Kaci was, not any longer as I don't care to find her.

Unfortunately, it is like Pavlov's dog with her. She sees me and tries waving me down every time I pass her, hoping for a couple bucks.

Chase Star
08-01-21, 22:53
I really never care to see Kaci again. Rip me off (and many others) once and she is history. With so much pussy out there, who gives a fuck? She's certainly isn't all that! We all have our favorites-she just isn't mine.To my mind, the rip-off aspect is only part of it. Sure, that can be avoided somewhat if you insist on not giving her any money until after the deed is completely done. For my part, I only partially prepaid after I had seen her a few times, so what she took me for was fairly limited in the scheme of things. But my issues with this girl go well beyond that.

For one thing, her insistence on getting paid in advance that last time I saw her were much stronger even than most other providers I've been with and this was with a guy (me) who had been with her multiple times and always paid as agreed at the end. Now, I don't know how she acts with those regulars that sing her praises on this forum, but if that's the way she was with this semi-regular I can only imagine how insistent she'd be with someone else seeing her for the 1st time. Sure, one can absolutely refuse to prepay and avoid a ripoff that way, but what sort of tone does it set for a date after you refuse a girl who's that insistent?

Basically, when you refuse she develops an attitude (or at least she did with me even after I relented and put some cash on the table). Talk about GPS, what she told me is that she doesn't do BJ's for less than $50! If that's what she wanted for a simple BJ, I could only guess what she wanted for a crack at her pussy, because it was at that point I decided to cut my losses and leave. Again, I have no idea what she charges her other regulars and maybe she has since returned to Earth but that $50 BJ rate is absolutely ridiculous for a street wh0re. Sure, just like with refusing to prepay, you can insist on sticking to standard SW rates, but again what does that do to her attitude for the rest of the session.

Next there is the issue of her "professionalism". There has already been much discussion about her ripping off prepayers, but she also falls short because of her unresponsiveness to communications, frequent ghosting of clients even after they manage contact and agree to a date, often keeping them waiting after they arrive as she putters about in her room or pops out to neighboring rooms or to "pay her hotel bill" before finally getting down to business and sometimes even letting "friends" or one of her DB's into the room even after one has started to disrobe, etc. BTW, typically her room is not only disgustingly filthy but on more than 1 ocassion actually dangerous due to broken glass from a busted crack pipe and such on the floor (ie be extremely careful walking around barefoot in her room or, better yet, the girl should sweep up her damn mess before her clients arrive). To be fair issues like this are not unique to this girl as many SW's are also guilty of one or more of these faults, but I don't know any, other than Kaci, who are guilty of all of them.

Then there's her looks. I've seen tons and tons of pictures and reposts of the same old pictures of Kaci from past years when she was admittedly quite cute but absolutely none of her showing how she looks now (or even just earlier this year). The years of drug abuse have started to catch up with her (as they so often do with most of these drug addict streetwh0res). In her case, her face is getting downright scary with gapped rotting teeth and frequently sores and bruises on various parts of her body. Maybe her looks have improved (or she's gotten her teeth capped) in the few months since I lost saw her, but things don't usually work in that direction in cases like hers.

Lastly, an issue I've refrained from mentioning before since I can't personally confirm it but, FWIW, a certain hobbyist I know developed a case of gonorrhea shortly after seeing Kaci. I don't know whether he definitely got it from her but he is a comparatively infrequent user of prostitutes and maintains he hadn't been with any other provider in the few weeks prior to his symptoms developing. Hopefully, if it was her she has since gotten it treated, but after hearing that I'd have to think twice about barebacking her (assuming I'd ever see her at all again, which I won't).

LuckyToo
08-01-21, 23:55
To my mind, the rip-off aspect is only part of it. Sure, that can be avoided somewhat if you insist on not giving her any money until after the deed is completely done. For my part, I only partially prepaid after I had seen her a few times, so what she took me for was fairly limited in the scheme of things. But my issues with this girl go well beyond that.

For one thing, her insistence on getting paid in advance that last time I saw her were much stronger even than most other providers I've been with and this was with a guy (me) who had been with her multiple times and always paid as agreed at the end. Now, I don't know how she acts with those regulars that sing her praises on this forum, but if that's the way she was with this semi-regular I can only imagine how insistent she'd be with someone else seeing her for the 1st time. Sure, one can absolutely refuse to prepay and avoid a ripoff that way, but what sort of tone does it set for a date after you refuse a girl who's that insistent?

Basically, when you refuse she develops an attitude (or at least she did with me even after I relented and put some cash on the table). Talk about GPS, what she told me is that she doesn't do BJ's for less than $50! If that's what she wanted for a simple BJ, I could only guess what she wanted for a crack at her pussy, because it was at that point I decided to cut my losses and leave. Again, I have no idea what she charges her other regulars and maybe she has since returned to Earth but that $50 BJ rate is absolutely ridiculous for a street wh0re. Sure, just like with refusing to prepay, you can insist on sticking to standard SW rates, but again what does that do to her attitude for the rest of the session..Once she fools you into somewhat trusting her is when she pulls something on you. Key grabbing, money grabbing, constant whining, lying, tantrum's, knifes, leaving you in a room and not coming back, drug transaction in your presence, stinky puss, ect ect. Most of the walkers I meet don't ask for anything up front. Those are the ones I'm very good to.

JosefK
08-02-21, 14:57
Once she fools you into somewhat trusting her is when she pulls something on you. Key grabbing, money grabbing, constant whining, lying, tantrum's, knifes, leaving you in a room and not coming back, drug transaction in your presence, stinky puss, ect ect. Most of the walkers I meet don't ask for anything up front. Those are the ones I'm very good to.Key and money grabbing? I'm sorry brother, though that sounds like it was avoidable, and therefore your fault. That is the result of a total lack of respect. The majority of them will walk all over you if you let them. The minute they do something that you don't want them to, you need to tell them to stop. Without yelling or throwing a fit, you have to be calmly in control. You have to be in control of the interaction at all times or it's going to be them. She won't accept your low offer or wants more, won't fuck before she gets the money, etc? Continue negotiating, pay it, drop her ass off, or leave. Whatever action you take, realize that it is your action and therefore your responsibility. Always take responsibility for your actions as a man should. If you, a man, naively hand a petite 120 pound hooker money before the act, that's called a gift and you gave it to her. If she's giving you bullshit and you stand there and let her, it's your fault. If she somehow scams you out of it, it's your fault. If she does take you for cash and you don't seek recompense, again, it's on you. Write a report here, accept it like a man and move on or don't and continue to eventually get more of the same treatment from other women. Did she kick your ass and take your money by force or set you up for a DB to rob you? That's out of your control and not your fault. Attraction takes place on an instinctual level. Unlike us, women (drug addicted or not) are not attracted to looks, but to behavior. For millennia alpha males were women's best bet for survival for themselves and their offspring. Evolution is really slow so nothing has changed. It's easy really, think how women act and do the opposite. Men that women instinctively find attractive are in control. Control of themselves, the woman they are with, aren't overly emotional, don't complain incessantly, whine, cry, or carry on and on about nonsense. In other words, women are attracted to and respect men that don't act like women.

I stupidly left a bunch of cash in the glove box and a girl briefly alone in the car and she took it. Clearly it was my fault. I had the girl make good on the cash she took after I realized it was gone. If you're afraid that they won't like you if you're firm with them, throw that bullshit logic out the window. They respect men that act like men. I had that girl doggy with a fist full of her hair pounding her ass and as I was nutting in her ass she says: "You know, I really hate seeing you. You're such an asshole, you really are, etc. " I remember it so well because I was thinking, so you just hate seeing me, but don't hate me? Women know what they feel. Texted her a week later and it was like it never happened (other than her asking if I was going to be fucking her ass again). I remember reading one of Rookie's posts of Kaci a few years ago. I'm too lazy to look for it, but I think he nutted in her ass or something for like 27 dollars. After the fact she called him a cheapskate, not to contact her again, and slammed his door. She can say what she wants, but who is in control, what was the result of that interaction? He's since fucked her face multiple times, once to the point where she puked a little and laughed and went right back to it, and pounded her ass again a couple weeks ago. If his feelings were hurt after being called a cheapskate or whatever (very much doubt that to be the case as I think he understands this game as well) surely the pleasure and satisfaction of fucking Kaci's face multiple times and leaving her a cum filled drooling mess more than made up for it. Not to mention the fact that Kaci got her money and loves being manhandled anyway. So if at the end of it all there is a negative to being firm with them and controlling the interaction at all times, I don't see it. Seems like win-win to me.

LuckyToo
08-02-21, 15:33
Key and money grabbing? I'm sorry brother, though that sounds like it was avoidable, and therefore your fault. That is the result of a total lack of respect. The majority of them will walk all over you if you let them. The minute they do something that you don't want them to, you need to tell them to stop. Without yelling or throwing a fit, you have to be calmly in control. You have to be in control of the interaction at all times or it's going to be them. She won't accept your low offer or wants more, won't fuck before she gets the money, etc? Continue negotiating, pay it, drop her ass off, or leave. Whatever action you take, realize that it is your action and therefore your responsibility. Always take responsibility for your actions as a man should. If you, a man, naively hand a petite 120 pound hooker money before the act, that's called a gift and you gave it to her. If she's giving you bullshit and you stand there and let her, it's your fault. If she somehow scams you out of it, it's your fault. If she does take you for cash and you don't seek recompense, again, it's on you. Write a report here, accept it like a man and move on or don't and continue to eventually get more of the same treatment from other women. Did she kick your ass and take your money by force or set you up for a DB to rob you? That's out of your control and not your fault. Attraction takes place on an instinctual level. Unlike us, women (drug addicted or not) are not attracted to looks, but to behavior. For millennia alpha males were women's best bet for survival for themselves and their offspring. Evolution is really slow so nothing has changed. It's easy really, think how women act and do the opposite. Men that women instinctively find attractive are in control. Control of themselves, the woman they are with, aren't overly emotional, don't complain incessantly, whine, cry, or carry on and on about nonsense. In other words, women are attracted to and respect men that don't act like women.Personally I don't have any problems handling these chicks. I've been doing this shit over 40 years. Good advice though.

Smitty Qbert
08-03-21, 00:16
Do you mean Candace? I feel sorry for her and often stop and give her a couple bucks. I used to stop and ask her where Kaci was, not any longer as I don't care to find her.

Unfortunately, it is like Pavlov's dog with her. She sees me and tries waving me down every time I pass her, hoping for a couple bucks.Is she the older one with curly short hair?

TeamCommando
08-03-21, 07:10
Do you mean Candace? I feel sorry for her and often stop and give her a couple bucks. I used to stop and ask her where Kaci was, not any longer as I don't care to find her.

Unfortunately, it is like Pavlov's dog with her. She sees me and tries waving me down every time I pass her, hoping for a couple bucks.I've never heard the Latin girl I'm talking about called Candace so I don't know if it's the same girl or not. Sasha is her verified name and the same as what she and Kaci both told me. I throw her a couple of bucks now and then. She's tried to get me to date her a couple of times but, frankly, I cannot abide her odor. It's pretty strong.

Buster Hymen
08-06-21, 00:21
I've never heard the Latin girl I'm talking about called Candace so I don't know if it's the same girl or not. Sasha is her verified name and the same as what she and Kaci both told me. I throw her a couple of bucks now and then. She's tried to get me to date her a couple of times but, frankly, I cannot abide her odor. It's pretty strong.You are right. Today I stopped at her usual spot and gave her a few bucks. I asked her for her name and she said Sasha. I said that Kaci told me your name was Candace, and she said no, Candace, her and Kaci all hung together but Candace got into a program and is all clean now and off the street.

JustAJon21
08-06-21, 13:29
You are right. Today I stopped at her usual spot and gave her a few bucks. I asked her for her name and she said Sasha. I said that Kaci told me your name was Candace, and she said no, Candace, her and Kaci all hung together but Candace got into a program and is all clean now and off the street.Candice use to go by the aka Isreal as well as her real name.

JustAJon21
08-07-21, 05:32
You are right. Today I stopped at her usual spot and gave her a few bucks. I asked her for her name and she said Sasha. I said that Kaci told me your name was Candace, and she said no, Candace, her and Kaci all hung together but Candace got into a program and is all clean now and off the street.I seen Candice from afar last night at one of her old stomping grounds and I must say the program has seem to help her in a good way. Maybe she can snag a few gals to get them heading in the right direction or at least start heading toward something better.

MadMax67
08-08-21, 09:11
I seen Candice from afar last night at one of her old stomping grounds and I must say the program has seem to help her in a good way. Maybe she can snag a few gals to get them heading in the right direction or at least start heading toward something better.If she is where she shouldn't be then she is headed for a relaspe.

JustAJon21
08-08-21, 12:46
If she is where she shouldn't be then she is headed for a relaspe.Yes, and I'm sure it's happened.

RookieMonger
08-08-21, 14:52
Got a text from Kaci today. Anyone seen her since she's been back?

Buster Hymen
08-08-21, 15:50
Got a text from Kaci today. Anyone seen her since she's been back?Yes, I was with her yesterday. She is now staying at the Nephi apartments in Nowatney, picked her up yesterday. She was looking very hot in these little short shorts. I had a really good date with her, only thing is she seemed quite down and subdued.

I have always had very good dates with her, some very interesting situations, and sometimes wild, but always good.

MadMax67
08-11-21, 00:35
I just picked up Kaci in Nowatney. There is a cop on every corner with lights flashing. They are looking for someone. I mean every corner.

RookieMonger
08-11-21, 06:17
Yes, I was with her yesterday. She is now staying at the Nephi apartments in Nowatney, picked her up yesterday. She was looking very hot in these little short shorts. I had a really good date with her, only thing is she seemed quite down and subdued.

I have always had very good dates with her, some very interesting situations, and sometimes wild, but always good.Good to know. No response from initial text so the waiting game continues.

RookieMonger
08-14-21, 17:43
Ok, who kept her all day today? Lmao.

You got to share bro!!

Pretend
09-13-21, 13:05
Once she fools you into somewhat trusting her is when she pulls something on you. Key grabbing, money grabbing, constant whining, lying, tantrum's, knifes, leaving you in a room and not coming back, drug transaction in your presence, stinky puss, ect ect. Most of the walkers I meet don't ask for anything up front. Those are the ones I'm very good to.One of the 3 dates I had with her went bad. She was bleeding, which I didn't know. Mood changed. She got cranky, so I just left. She waved me back from the car, apologized and handy me half the money back. I don't know if you're just generalizing the hobby in general but Kaci does have some principals.

LuckyToo
09-13-21, 15:09
One of the 3 dates I had with her went bad. She was bleeding, which I didn't know. Mood changed. She got cranky, so I just left. She waved me back from the car, apologized and handy me half the money back. I don't know if you're just generalizing the hobby in general but Kaci does have some principals."Some" is the key work which means very little / slim / hardly any.

JustAJon21
09-16-21, 20:08
"Some" is the key work which means very little / slim / hardly any.She isn't as ratched as you guys think. I find that situations usually dictate her mood. She does have principles, morals, and empathy when she chooses to use them. Addiction and opportunity I'm sure are a bad mix for anyone.

Cwd20
11-05-21, 23:43
She isn't as ratched as you guys think. I find that situations usually dictate her mood. She does have principles, morals, and empathy when she chooses to use them. Addiction and opportunity I'm sure are a bad mix for anyone.She dosent have any morals, principles or empathy! Its all about Kaci very evil and thinking on how to scam you rip you off or use you. Its all about the next fix and how to get it with out working for it.

Kenny NJ
12-04-21, 20:36
Hey fellow mongers, I am new in town and would love to visit this gem. Has anyone seen her recently and have her whereabouts? Much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Skiper
12-05-21, 00:34
Hey fellow mongers, I am new in town and would love to visit this gem. Has anyone seen her recently and have her whereabouts? Much appreciated. Thank you in advance.RJ RamRod posted a map;.

Nowatney, is the place to look, just Google it. If you don't find her, you'll probably find something. Good luck! Post a report!

RookieMonger
12-05-21, 09:59
Finally met up with her at the place she's staying at in nowatney.

Still got the rookie rate with a trip to Greece.

Kitty and brown hole was still tight as ever.

It's been a minute since I've seen her.

Kenny NJ
12-05-21, 13:04
RJ RamRod posted a map;.

Nowatney, is the place to look, just Google it. If you don't find her, you'll probably find something. Good luck! Post a report!Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

Chase Star
12-05-21, 23:36
Hey fellow mongers, I am new in town and would love to visit this gem. Has anyone seen her recently and have her whereabouts? Much appreciated. Thank you in advance.I saw her yesterday coming out of the bushes at Violet Cury with some older dude. She's still a spinner but looking very rough (so rough that I barely recognized her). However, I'm not suggesting you look for her there (assuming you're even still interested). I'm sure they met somewhere else first.

Kenny NJ
12-06-21, 21:51
I saw her yesterday coming out of the bushes at Violet Cury with some older dude. She's still a spinner but looking very rough (so rough that I barely recognized her). However, I'm not suggesting you look for her there (assuming you're even still interested). I'm sure they met somewhere else first.Thank you sir for the update. I will go out to the area to go hunting tonight. Will report when I find.

Miguel Cabrera
12-06-21, 22:57
Does Kc has a contact number? If so can someone pm it thanks.

Smitty Qbert
12-18-21, 16:35
I saw her yesterday coming out of the bushes at Violet Cury with some older dude. She's still a spinner but looking very rough (so rough that I barely recognized her). However, I'm not suggesting you look for her there (assuming you're even still interested). I'm sure they met somewhere else first.I finally saw her by Nephi yesterday. She did look rougher than before but she went to the Taco stand a block down and that was the last I saw of her.

Skiper
02-06-22, 09:05
I finally saw her by Nephi yesterday. She did look rougher than before but she went to the Taco stand a block down and that was the last I saw of her.Her phone seems to be off. Any of you see her lately? If you have seen her please post where and when.

RookieMonger
02-06-22, 10:36
Her phone seems to be off. Any of you see her lately? If you have seen her please post where and when.I saw her on 15/139 the other day and she actually looked really good but I didn't scoop her. It's never an easy date with her and I wasn't in the mood for her shenanigans.

I cruised the stroll and it was empty, came back through to see if she was out and abouts and didn't see her. I'll try her # and see if she responds.

RookieMonger
02-06-22, 22:24
Her phone seems to be off. Any of you see her lately? If you have seen her please post where and when.0194.

No luck with her phone ending in 0194. I'm pretty sure she's still staying at her apartment off of 139/12th. I'm sure she sleeps in like all of them and starts roaming the streets late afternoon.

RookieMonger
02-07-22, 16:49
Her phone seems to be off. Any of you see her lately? If you have seen her please post where and when.Scooped Kaci late morning today. And I should have passed. Like I stated, just to many effin drama with her. Those that do pick her up while she's walking. 90% of the time, she's got candy on her. She wanted to smoke a hit of crack while in the car. Out she went. Going to hold off on her for a while.

Buster Hymen
02-07-22, 23:30
I went out late last night. About 1 am. Only saw one worker around 130th. Pretty sure it was Sharee. Looped thru Nowatney about 1:30 am, decided to loop over 139th and 19th for grins, and Kaci was at the corner. She hopped in and we went to a room, many of you know where.

Anyway, it was a great date, I have always had a great time with her, sometimes very weird times, but always great and last night was no exception. I for one do not care if she takes a hit, because she turns into a sexual dynamo after a strong hit. She seemed a bit subdued and sad at first when I picked her up, but after we got going it was great. I didn't get home until after 3 am.

She told me her phone has been without minutes for quite awhile and she would be going today to get it turned back on. I have never bothered to try to call her as her phone seldom works for me.

SpringTurk
02-09-22, 13:29
12:30 Kaci sunning on the corner, 139th and 12th. Drive fast.

Buster Hymen
02-20-22, 13:02
Kaci is out, saw her late Friday night in Nowatney. Was already spent from another date or I would have gone for her.

RookieMonger
02-20-22, 16:07
Kaci is out, saw her late Friday night in Nowatney. Was already spent from another date or I would have gone for her.You can have my share of Kaci. Lmao.

I'll take ole reliable drama free Bella anyday.

LA1215
02-22-22, 02:16
You can have my share of Kaci. Lmao.

I'll take ole reliable drama free Bella anyday.Kaci has been known to rip off customers if the mood strikes and the opportunity presents.

I cannot recall anyone saying that Bella ripped him off. It seems Bella just does a job and goes to spend her pay post haste.

Dick

Skiper
02-22-22, 14:35
Kaci has been known to rip off customers if the mood strikes and the opportunity presents.

I cannot recall anyone saying that Bella ripped him off. It seems Bella just does a job and goes to spend her pay post haste.

DickI believe Bella ripped off Buster, but it may have been another well documented monger. Bella does have a better record for fair exchange than Kaci, she is also younger than Kaci. But Kaci is better looking and a better body than Bella. So the question is do you want to risk getting ripped off by a good looking hooker or wild monkey sex with skanky skinny cum dumpster.

I wonder if I could get them both for a ménage de twat!

Buster Hymen
02-22-22, 20:57
I believe Bella ripped off Buster, but it may have been another well documented monger. Bella does have a better record for fair exchange than Kaci, she is also younger than Kaci. But Kaci is better looking and a better body than Bella. So the question is do you want to risk getting ripped off by a good looking hooker or wild monkey sex with skanky skinny cum dumpster.

I wonder if I could get them both for a mnage de twat!Yes, Bella ripped me off once. It was right after she came back from vacation, her Bella 2. 0 period, 200 lbs soaking wet. She asked for money up front to get a room at the Haven, and I had been with her countless times before with no drama. She promptly disappeared.

RookieMonger
02-22-22, 22:36
Kaci has been known to rip off customers if the mood strikes and the opportunity presents.

DickI've never been ripped off by either one but Bella is just way less drama then Kaci.

She does bbbjwswallow for 25/30 where Kaci wants more and comes with a lot of baggage. Ie. Often has candy on her.

Buster Hymen
02-24-22, 20:30
Yesterday afternoon, I popped by to see one of the better Haven girls, but she was just heading out. So with the news that Kaci might have a room at the Tampa Inn, I dialed up her old number, to get the voice mail from her saying her new number. So I dialed her up, and she answered the phone. Now, I have dated her for years, and gave up ever trying to call her as she either never picked up the phone or ghosted me once I set something up.

So I ask if she is available, and she said yes. I was at the Haven, so I asked her where she was, and she said the Tampa Inn. So I said I would drive over, and she said to give her 20 minutes as she just got up and wanted to take a quick shower. Told her no problem, would drive over to the Tampa Inn and call her in 20 minutes.

Got to the Tampa Inn, and waited a bit, dialed her up at 25 minutes. No answer. Waited another 10 minutes, dialed, no answer. Drove back to Nebraska, cruised for a half hour. Called her again, she answered. She started jabbering that she was locked out of her room, they wanted $250 to let her back in, she just fell down the stairs and hurt her bad knee again, needed to call the attorney, jabber, jabber.

I just shook my head and was reminded why I never tried to call her for several years.

Skiper
02-25-22, 21:55
Got to the Tampa Inn, and waited a bit, dialed her up at 25 minutes. No answer. Waited another 10 minutes, dialed, no answer. Drove back to Nebraska, cruised for a half hour. Called her again, she answered. She started jabbering that she was locked out of her room, they wanted $250 to let her back in, she just fell down the stairs and hurt her bad knee again, needed to call the attorney, jabber, jabber.

I just shook my head and was reminded why I never tried to call her for several years.Just $250?

You could have just fronted her the $250. But we both know how that would have panned out!

RookieMonger
02-26-22, 00:03
Yesterday afternoon, I popped by to see one of the better Haven girls, but she was just heading out. So with the news that Kaci might have a room at the Tampa Inn, I dialed up her old number, to get the voice mail from her saying her new number. So I dialed her up, and she answered the phone. Now, I have dated her for years, and gave up ever trying to call her as she either never picked up the phone or ghosted me once I set something up.

So I ask if she is available, and she said yes. I was at the Haven, so I asked her where she was, and she said the Tampa Inn. So I said I would drive over, and she said to give her 20 minutes as she just got up and wanted to take a quick shower. Told her no problem, would drive over to the Tampa Inn and call her in 20 minutes.

I just shook my head and was reminded why I never tried to call her for several years.I try to tell you!! LOL.

Too much a pita! Should have called Bella and gotten one of her patented BJ's.

Chase Star
02-26-22, 09:28
... But Kaci is better looking and a better body than Bella. So the question is do you want to risk getting ripped off by a good looking hooker or wild monkey sex with skanky skinny cum dumpster. Are you talking about the same Kaci? Kaci A1? Because the last time I saw her she was looking pretty skanky herself and certainly far skinnier than Bella. The days of her being "good looking" like she USED to be in some of the OLD photos of her that some of her remaining fans still repost are FAR behind her. So a fairer way to phrase the question would be "would you rather have wild monkey sex with a skanky cum dumpster who is unlikely to rip you off or take the much more likely risk of getting ripped off (or facing some other undesirable drama) with a just as skanky TRULY skinny cum dumpster?

Skiper
02-26-22, 15:43
Are you talking about the same Kaci? Kaci A1? Because the last time I saw her she was looking pretty skanky herself and certainly far skinnier than Bella. The days of her being "good looking" like she USED to be in some of the OLD photos of her that some of her remaining fans still repost are FAR behind her. So a fairer way to phrase the question would be "would you rather have wild monkey sex with a skanky cum dumpster who is unlikely to rip you off or take the much more likely risk of getting ripped off (or facing some other undesirable drama) with a just as skanky TRULY skinny cum dumpster?I haven't seen Kaci in a long time, you may be correct. The last time that I saw Bella she was too thin, but the sex was good. The last visit with Kaci was drama, that's why it was so long ago. With the new meds going around both will be gone soon. Better act now if you want to do a compare / contrast study.

Chase Star
02-26-22, 17:07
I haven't seen Kaci in a long time, you may be correct. The last time that I saw Bella she was too thin, but the sex was good. The last visit with Kaci was drama, that's why it was so long ago. With the new meds going around both will be gone soon. Better act now if you want to do a compare / contrast study.Compare and contrast studies rarely come out favorably for these providers as none of them are exactly on a path that will lead them to a happy ending. A fortunate very few do end up in a happier place (reportedly Ria is one such example that comes to mind) but even then I imagine they have lasting scars and other damage as a result of their years of abuse.

As for Bella, I can't speak for the past or how thin she might have been but as of now I definitely wouldn't describe her as too thin. As you know, she's always been a pretty tall girl and for now is also fairly big, not bbw big or overly thick, but definitely some meat on her bones and not skinny.

LA1215
05-29-22, 02:35
Kaci reportedly was staying at Mac's Motel #4.

OCHedonist
05-29-22, 19:59
That's the hotel and exact room where Ashley stayed and was found to be deceased. That's no coincidence as they were very ose friends. Someone please send her digits to me and get over there to check in her.

Kaci reportedly was staying at Mac's Motel #4..

TeamCommando
06-12-22, 11:36
Kaci is out of action since Friday night. She looks pretty good, but then again, she's not giving up a smile, either.

Skiper
06-12-22, 17:31
Kaci is out of action since Friday night. She looks pretty good, but then again, she's not giving up a smile, either.I saw that!

Some one should get her out!

JosefK
06-12-22, 18:30
I saw that!

Some one should get her out!She should be left in there for at least a week. She was burning the candle at both ends with uppers and downers. Probably the best thing that could've happened to her short of rehab.

OCHedonist
06-15-22, 02:01
Kaci was just released at 1 am after Prosecution declined to press charges.

Kenny NJ
06-15-22, 18:45
Kaci was just released at 1 am after Prosecution declined to press charges.Do you know her gps? I visited her stomping grounds before and never seem to find her.

JosefK
06-15-22, 19:47
Do you know her gps? I visited her stomping grounds before and never seem to find her.She can be found on 139th and 140th between 12th and 15th streets and goes to the marathon station frequently. Don't bother unless you have a lot of time on your hands. Both in finding her and getting to business once you've found her. Look for the Bossy tattoo.

RookieMonger
06-15-22, 21:42
She can be found on 139th and 140th between 12th and 15th streets and goes to the marathon station frequently. Don't bother unless you have a lot of time on your hands. Both in finding her and getting to business once you've found her. Look for the Bossy tattoo.One of the reasons I stopped seeing her. Just too much of a hassle, especially if you scoop her on the streets. She's normally carrying some kind of candy on her or candy paraphernalia.

You'd think it would be easy if she has a room but nope!

Chase Star
06-17-22, 14:41
Do you know her gps? I visited her stomping grounds before and never seem to find her.That's correct. She has GPS.

Skiper
06-18-22, 08:43
That's correct. She has GPS.I thought the same thing when I read that.

There is a map of her general location.

FeedEmNutz
08-07-22, 06:24
I had exactly one fun date with her. The remainder were all disasters. The one good date was a lot of no rules anything went fun. That was 3+ years ago unfortunately.

Steeler
11-12-22, 22:30
She's back in her old neighborhood.

Skiper
11-13-22, 00:27
She's back in her old neighborhood.Lamplighter neighborhood or Nowatney (140th and 12th) neighborhood?

Time?

JosefK
11-13-22, 01:25
She's back in her old neighborhood.Thanks for the update. Figured it would just be a matter of time. To the captain who bankrolled her habit for these past months though, wow bro, I must admit that you lasted longer than I thought you would. How much did it run you just out of curiosity, 100-200 bucks a day for like five months or so? If you're a dealer an approximate number would still be interesting. Also, did you at least spend a few hundred bucks to get her a partial denture? It'd be kinda fucked up if you didn't. You had her living with you for months. It'd be like you just kept her hidden away inside. She's self conscious of that and I don't blame her. Pm if you need to. I won't post your handle.

Steeler
11-13-22, 04:03
Lamplighter neighborhood or Nowatney (140th and 12th) neighborhood?

Time?Nowatney midday.

Skiper
11-13-22, 16:13
Nowatney midday.Shit! I probably just missed her. I drove through there yesterday.

Oh yeah, thanks to Captain Sav-A-Ho, she needed a break. We all hope she got some dental help during her vacation. Maybe she gained a little weight too?

Steeler
11-13-22, 23:33
Shit! I probably just missed her. I drove through there yesterday.

Oh yeah, thanks to Captain Sav-A-Ho, she needed a break. We all hope she got some dental help during her vacation. Maybe she gained a little weight too?I didn't notice the dental, but no weight gain.

JosefK
11-24-22, 08:25
Saw her a few days ago or so. She definitely was more on the ball than usual, though still had a few small frustrating delays. Anyway, she started with a slow sensual BBBJ that lasted about 15 seconds until I took the reins and grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. In true Kaci fashion she didn't try to move or slow me down, she just took it like a pro. That continued for a little while and I held her head down for a couple minutes as I came. It had been quite a while and the load was massive and as I later realized, forceful. I finally finished and let her up and she went to the bathroom and I heard her spitting and blowing her nose a bunch of times. Went in to investigate and apparently some of my cum shot out of her nose and burned. I felt bad about that. I'd rather it all went down her throat instead. Apologized and we hung out for a bit and talked.

Round two laid her on her back and as I started to slide in she decided to throw her feet over my shoulders and give me full ownership of her pussy. With the leverage of her feet on my shoulders and her head under my chin it was a balancing act of trying to fuck the shit out of her without the cheap wooden bedframe breaking in the direction I was fucking her and send me landing on my head while she still told me a few times to fuck her faster.

Continued in that fashion until her legs started to cramp up and then flipped her over onto her stomach and lubed up and started to slide it in her ass. Pushed the tip in and pulled it out a few times and then slid it in slowly back and forth till it was all the way in to the hilt. At that point I gave it an extra little push further and I felt her feet wiggle a little bit and she said ooh. Needless to say, "ooh oooh oooh oooh ooooh OOH OOH fuck, please cum. " Still was afraid the bed was going to break so stood her up for standing doggy and put it right back in her ass. 15 seconds in she's like I'm going to need you to get your nut. LOL. It wasn't my intention to hurt her, just a little bit of pain with the pleasure, not straight pain, so I ended up pulling out and jerking it till the point of no return then slipped it back in for the finish.

All in all it was a pretty damn good fuck. Next time I'm going to push that bed against the wall, have her throw her feet over my shoulders again, pin her head under my chin and see just how hard and fast I can fuck her without worrying about the squeaky rickety bed breaking. If I had any sense at all at the time I might have just slid her sideways on the bed and fucked her in that direction as the far side of the bed was against the wall. Hindsight.

HowlettJames
12-09-22, 21:59
Saw her a few days ago or so. She definitely was more on the ball than usual, though still had a few small frustrating delays. Anyway, she started with a slow sensual BBBJ that lasted about 15 seconds until I took the reins and grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. In true Kaci fashion she didn't try to move or slow me down, she just took it like a pro. That continued for a little while and I held her head down for a couple minutes as I came. It had been quite a while and the load was massive and as I later realized, forceful. I finally finished and let her up and she went to the bathroom and I heard her spitting and blowing her nose a bunch of times. Went in to investigate and apparently some of my cum shot out of her nose and burned. I felt bad about that. I'd rather it all went down her throat instead. Apologized and we hung out for a bit and talked.

Round two laid her on her back and as I started to slide in she decided to throw her feet over my shoulders and give me full ownership of her pussy. With the leverage of her feet on my shoulders and her head under my chin it was a balancing act of trying to fuck the shit out of her without the cheap wooden bedframe breaking in the direction I was fucking her and send me landing on my head while she still told me a few times to fuck her faster.

Continued in that fashion until her legs started to cramp up and then flipped her over onto her stomach and lubed up and started to slide it in her ass. Pushed the tip in and pulled it out a few times and then slid it in slowly back and forth till it was all the way in to the hilt. At that point I gave it an extra little push further and I felt her feet wiggle a little bit and she said ooh. Needless to say, "ooh oooh oooh oooh ooooh OOH OOH fuck, please cum. " Still was afraid the bed was going to break so stood her up for standing doggy and put it right back in her ass. 15 seconds in she's like I'm going to need you to get your nut. LOL. It wasn't my intention to hurt her, just a little bit of pain with the pleasure, not straight pain, so I ended up pulling out and jerking it till the point of no return then slipped it back in for the finish.

All in all it was a pretty damn good fuck. Next time I'm going to push that bed against the wall, have her throw her feet over my shoulders again, pin her head under my chin and see just how hard and fast I can fuck her without worrying about the squeaky rickety bed breaking. If I had any sense at all at the time I might have just slid her sideways on the bed and fucked her in that direction as the far side of the bed was against the wall. Hindsight.Can you PM me her number so I can take a shot at her!

Smitty Qbert
01-04-23, 13:59
Saw her walking down 15th on Tuesday. She actually looked pretty good, not like the drugged out, scabbed face I've seen her before.

This was about 9 am, in case anyone tries to drive around.

Incaller
05-06-23, 21:00
Cash and dashed. She on the bs and using heavy. Don't waste your time.I've never done the street walker thing, close as I come is the regular room at Ybor Strip & what was Vegas on Gandy. I hope A1 makes it as she seems to have been for the most part a stellar playmate for many most of the time for a long time. I hope somebody successfully helps her, I don't want to read about her death.

Only1buddha
05-14-23, 13:47
Cash and dashed. She on the bs and using heavy. Don't waste your time.

JosefK
07-06-23, 20:40
She was at the lamp a few weeks or so ago and it was an absolute fuckin circus ground. Anybody that knows where she is now and will be seeing her soon please relay a message and tell her it's from me. Well, she'll know who it's from.

Dear Kaci Raye, please get your phone situation in order. You left your protein shake in my balls and I need to fuck your face to recover it for you. If you're still in that same shitty room where you couldn't change the TV channel and your crazy ass dumped a full fucking gallon of bleach in the shower that drained slow, well, I'll bring my tool to work your pipes as well.

Hardcorally yours, and expect a text or call from you soon.

PonyBoy2
07-24-23, 18:48
Saw a couple post from Kaci with different numbers. Can anyone confirm that's her?

Steeler
08-22-23, 17:02
I've lost touch with her. Did she get a captain? Did she OD? Did she go visit her uncle? WTF.

JosefK
08-22-23, 17:51
I've lost touch with her. Did she get a captain? Did she OD? Did she go visit her uncle? WTF.She mentioned a captain about a month ago that was supposed to get her a car too. Haven't heard from her since. For some reason captains never seem to last too long with her though. The last one before this one made it about 4-5 months. Unfortunately I think the substances are too hard for her to give up after living on them for so long.

One girl told me that it was like a super power. She was shy and hated life and on the drugs as long as she was high she could do pretty much anything, at the cost of her looks and ruining her life and hooking for money to stay high though.

HobbyMan2013
08-22-23, 19:01
She posted an ad up yesterday. I hit her up. She responded, then crickets.

LA1215
08-22-23, 19:09
She posted an ad up yesterday. I hit her up. She responded, then crickets.That sounds like Kaci's M. O.

Keeping at it will eventually yield a better result.

Dick.

Smitty Qbert
08-22-23, 23:21
She posted an ad up yesterday. I hit her up. She responded, then crickets.Which site is the ad on?

HobbyMan2013
08-23-23, 20:19
Which site is the ad on?Certain spider one we're not supposed to talk about here.

JosefK
10-02-23, 01:36
Anybody know where this video is on xvideos and are there more and is she getting fucked too?

TonyBananas123
01-10-24, 07:50
Has anyone been in touch with Kaci Raye lately? Been wondering about her and looking around but haven't had any luck. I know she was getting help and am hopeful she's doing well. But would love to see this pretty face if she's around.

Smitty Qbert
01-10-24, 12:18
Has anyone been in touch with Kaci Raye lately? Been wondering about her and looking around but haven't had any luck. I know she was getting help and am hopeful she's doing well. But would love to see this pretty face if she's around.Last time I saw her walking around was maybe November. Tried to get her attention, but she wasn't having it. Took me a moment initially to recognize her when I first saw her. Was walking down 15th towards Fletcher. She looked a bit rough.

JosefK
01-10-24, 18:49
Last time I saw her walking around was maybe November. Tried to get her attention, but she wasn't having it. Took me a moment initially to recognize her when I first saw her. Was walking down 15th towards Fletcher. She looked a bit rough.Wow. So she might still be hooking and for months now? Wonder when the captain tapped out. Figured that only a dealer or somebody with a lot of disposable income could supply her with enough meds to keep her off the streets.

Smitty Qbert
01-10-24, 22:22
Wow. So she might still be hooking and for months now? Wonder when the captain tapped out. Figured that only a dealer or somebody with a lot of disposable income could supply her with enough meds to keep her off the streets.Like I said. I tried to get her attention, but she wasn't having it. Was just that time I saw her, and I actually didn't realize who she was until after I gave up.

JosefK
01-19-24, 19:41
Cruised through the area a few times the past week. Mid morning and early afternoon and didn't see her. Figured if she was clean it would be because she got the hell out of there. If she's still in that area it's like a fat kid in the ice cream aisle. It's only a matter of time she's back unless someone is paying her tab.