PDA

View Full Version : New Blood

CTHobbyist
03-30-20, 13:59
Was wondering if we would be seeing an influx of out-of-work waitresses and hairdressers looking to make rent.

LA Traveller
03-30-20, 15:33
Had a 3 some with a stripper and her girlfriend all who weren't making any $$$ and so she said it was her first time doing that. Don't know how true the first time is. But seems like some girls have no cash and looking to be entrepenurial. I bet some of the seeking arrangements sites might be getting influx.

BigBoss203
03-30-20, 16:00
Was the stripper on seeking?

Yes I've observed an influx on girls.

Had a 3 some with a stripper and her girlfriend all who weren't making any $$$ and so she said it was her first time doing that. Don't know how true the first time is. But seems like some girls have no cash and looking to be entrepenurial. I bet some of the seeking arrangements sites might be getting influx.

BBFreak
03-30-20, 16:14
Was wondering if we would be seeing an influx of out-of-work waitresses and hairdressers looking to make rent.Yes, a few here and there. Someone I had hooked up with on SA hit me up last week saying she had lost her job as a waitress and was short on rent.

MyHobby
03-30-20, 16:18
Was wondering if we would be seeing an influx of out-of-work waitresses and hairdressers looking to make rent.Seeking Arrangement is overflowing with newbies. Unfortunately most are looking to sell pics.

MyHobby
03-30-20, 16:19
Had a 3 some with a stripper and her girlfriend all who weren't making any $$$ and so she said it was her first time doing that. Don't know how true the first time is. But seems like some girls have no cash and looking to be entrepenurial. I bet some of the seeking arrangements sites might be getting influx.Was one of them named Morgan (dances under Sky)?

Swm11
03-31-20, 16:18
Seeking Arrangement is overflowing with newbies. Unfortunately most are looking to sell pics.And you should report every single one of them.

I message them saying that selling pictures and videos and asking for an online only relationships is against the terms of service.

I copy and paste any message they send that mentions selling pics / vids or online in the report form.

They need to be thrown off thesite for wasting peoples time.

RetiredbbcMonger860
03-31-20, 16:26
And you should report every single one of them.

I message them saying that selling pictures and videos and asking for an online only relationships is against the terms of service.

I copy and paste any message they send that mentions selling pics / vids or online in the report form.

They need to be thrown off the site for wasting peoples time.Also if they are selling pics or videos Via PayPal tou can report the person and have the account shutdown.

Aup at paypal dot com is the Investigation team.