PDA

View Full Version : Country Girl Lindsey

JMRputt
03-20-18, 23:57
I had an opportunity to talk to Lindsey recently and she is planning to make a come back. I wanted to give all the mongers a heads up to keep an eye out for her ads. My past experience with her I found an extremely nice lady, drug free, and sexy skilled provider. IMO this is great news with the lack of clean, trusted talent in our area.

PussPleaser1
06-15-18, 00:06
I had an opportunity to talk to Lindsey recently and she is planning to make a come back. I wanted to give all the mongers a heads up to keep an eye out for her ads. My past experience with her I found an extremely nice lady, drug free, and sexy skilled provider. IMO this is great news with the lack of clean, trusted talent in our area.Any news on the comeback? It would be great if she is coming back soon!

RaceCar123
06-18-18, 10:49
Any news on the comeback? It would be great if she is coming back soon!She's seeing a few select mongers. I'm not at liberty to share contact info, but she's using an email she's used for years. If you dealt with her, you should have it. She has a full time job, and is looking for dates on evenings and weekends. Its been at least 4-5 months since I talked to her. Theres a few mongers that have her info, and if they're willing to share they'll reach out to you.