PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Providers

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Madmaxon
05-10-17, 14:11
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1314915-Come-tie-me-up-and-make-me-your-sub!

This is definitely the kind of ad that makes me think she'll go bb. Anybody have any experience with her?

MichaelT87
05-10-17, 14:23
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1314915-Come-tie-me-up-and-make-me-your-sub!

This is definitely the kind of ad that makes me think she'll go bb. Anybody have any experience with her?I can confirm she does BB but be warned. She is very flakey!

A couple of occasions when you get to her hotel and ask for hotel room, had to wait 45 minutes and she replies that she had an anxiety attack! Ok.

The next time she had a tantrum and says MEN never get women, that we are just object blah blah, I received 10 straight texts of whinning!

So your call! She will take 140 for bb BBFS CIP!

JakeDSnake
05-10-17, 15:18
Confirmed Bb cip, cia and swallows cum with gusto. Met her in March, . 5 fh.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1159904-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-DOWNTOWN-BELLEVUE!-I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-highlight=Annie.

JakeDSnake
05-10-17, 16:54
Does anyone have a link? A search on TNA and Google yields nothing.Confirmed BBFS. Will allow cip, cia and loves to swallow cum for. 5. Met her in March and got to fuck her royally and swallowed every bit of my cum.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1152893-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-NEW-SUPRISES! I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-BELLEVUE-ALL-WEEK! Highlight=Annie.

DL1230
05-10-17, 18:47
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?213155-Swan77

For 500 roses I assume she is bb friendly?No, she doesn't do BBFS only BBBJ. Excellent provider though, still worth the visit even if it's covered.

DL1230
05-10-17, 20:59
Confirmed Bb cip, cia and swallows cum with gusto. Met her in March, . 5 fh.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1159904-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-DOWNTOWN-BELLEVUE!-I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-highlight=Annie.Only .5 for an hour? That doesn't sound right. Her rate starts at 350 or 400. Not sure what the difference is.

Saboteur90
05-10-17, 22:54
Only .5 for an hour? That doesn't sound right. Her rate starts at 350 or 400. Not sure what the difference is.You right, I saw her and her rate was 400 for me. She has bbfscip and cia cim. Only negative point is she is not shaved. Seems she never shaved but she is so hot!

JakeDSnake
05-11-17, 00:12
Only .5 for an hour? That doesn't sound right. Her rate starts at 350 or 400. Not sure what the difference is.500 roses, usual 400 PSE. Met her previously and mentioned she can go bb for +100. Nice ass fuck though. Loud moans makes for sm exciting encounter.

Subs253
05-11-17, 10:49
She'll allow it.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/red-headed-sassy-sweetheart-looking-for-spontaneous-adult-fun/41253538Thanks for the info. Can you share more? Donation? Good service?

Her phone is 253-XXXX812.

Current ad:

http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/red-headed-sassy-sweetheart-looking-for-spontaneous-adult-fun/45959858

DL1230
05-11-17, 11:00
DLL's recent review on TNA says she does BBFS. Very interesting, it's my first time seeing a BBFS review on the board. His review looks specious since it's 4 out of 5 posts were about her and he joined the board last week. Is it true that she does BBFS?

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1311916-The-Unicorn-Has-Been-Slayed

Subs253
05-11-17, 11:04
I have seen her a few times up in Renton and once her motor is running she is good to go. BBFSCIP, BBFSCOB, BBGreekCIA, and likes being tied up ordered around. A nice little sub. Posts on BP and TNA.

Subs253
05-11-17, 11:11
I was surprised to see her on the list as from my experience she won't do BBFS. I have seen her a lot over the years and at her old place she would run out of covers and text to have me buy some. One time we were mid session when she realized she was out and I thought it was going to be my lucky day but she blocked me and I had to settle for a BBBJ and a discounted return.

If anyone has a different experience I would love to hear what worked for you.

MichaelT87
05-11-17, 13:52
They have been around for a while. Anyone have any experience if any of their girls hit it naturally?

http://www.elliottbayseattle.net/

Subs253
05-11-17, 15:42
DLL's recent review on TNA says she does BBFS. Very interesting, it's my first time seeing a BBFS review on the board. His review looks specious since it's 4 out of 5 posts were about her and he joined the board last week. Is it true that she does BBFS?

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1311916-The-Unicorn-Has-Been-SlayedMy guess is that the review writer is also the subject of DLLs latest alert, and that very few have noticed the review as he has not grown a big negative reputation bar and the sisterhood has not descended onto the review.

DLL and BBFS? With as many allegations of management and drug use and bizarre behavior as I have seen watching posts on DLL it is entirely possible BUT I have no personal knowledge.

MichaelT87
05-11-17, 16:00

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1311916-The-Unicorn-Has-Been-SlayedI'm following up. I'd like to know too.

Trace
05-11-17, 16:45
I'm following up. I'd like to know too.She's agreed to do BBFS for +50 for me a number of times. She's a little flakey but a wonderful time.

RpEclectik
05-11-17, 19:48
I saw her back late last year. I wasn't too impressed with her services. But that's just me.

I meet her on the East side of I5, like 72nd area. At the time I didn't know the history of that area. Well, now I do. She was living with a couple people and she had the garage / spare room to herself. I went in with the intention of a qv. So, to be honest she was cute but she had too many signs of drug use that the picture filters covered up. Her room was pretty trashy, smelled of smoke and funk. I just opted for a BBBJ. Which wasn't nothing to exciting. I just kept hoping I'd nut quick so I could get the hell out of there. She was really polite! But the area was just too damn sketchy!

However, things could have changed though. I'm still a newb. So. Frankly I wouldn't go. Unless someone else has seen her recently and can provide another report.

Thanks for the info. Can you share more? Donation? Good service?

Her phone is 253-XXXX812.

Current ad:

http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/red-headed-sassy-sweetheart-looking-for-spontaneous-adult-fun/45959858

HolderSpace
05-11-17, 20:50
She's agreed to do BBFS for +50 for me a number of times. She's a little flakey but a wonderful time.You have to catch her and put up with her antics, but have fucked her BBCIP in the past, and she is listed on this thread several times. Think you have to catch her when rent is due.

ELL77
05-12-17, 12:01
I've found it way too hard to see her. I'll send her a text asking to meet, and she'll take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to reply back. She looks amazing in her pics, but that response time is unacceptable to me.

MichaelT87
05-12-17, 12:32
She's agreed to do BBFS for +50 for me a number of times. She's a little flakey but a wonderful time.Yes, she said she had to turn off her phone to clear her head, so will try again, I will report back.

CreamDigger
05-12-17, 14:26
I saw her back late last year. I wasn't too impressed with her services. But that's just me.

I meet her on the East side of I5, like 72nd area. At the time I didn't know the history of that area. Well, now I do. She was living with a couple people and she had the garage / spare room to herself. I went in with the intention of a qv. So, to be honest she was cute but she had too many signs of drug use that the picture filters covered up. Her room was pretty trashy, smelled of smoke and funk. I just opted for a BBBJ. Which wasn't nothing to exciting. I just kept hoping I'd nut quick so I could get the hell out of there. She was really polite! But the area was just too damn sketchy!

However, things could have changed though. I'm still a newb. So. Frankly I wouldn't go. Unless someone else has seen her recently and can provide another report.I put up a post a couple of months ago on my experience. Corroborated a lot of your assumptions.

PT007
05-12-17, 16:56
Anyone have intel on any of these tna ladies: Sexy Bailey, Lovely_Isabella or Cinnamon Spice. Thanks.Mmmmmmm She is so sexy.

She is a sixy young looking dancer. I loved her as she rode my face. Her juices flowed all over me. Mmmm.

She got so excited she just got on me. Mmmmmm how she rode me. I think the neighbors heard her scraems Hehe.

Mmmmmmm. I love her.

Michael1967
05-12-17, 17:07
I put up a post a couple of months ago on my experience. Corroborated a lot of your assumptions.I found at least 7 different phone numbers for her. She is cute though.

ComedyMavin
05-12-17, 20:03
Scheduled time with her after years of not seeing her. Lastime I saw her was 2011 - MY MY MY! - what happened? Those teeth, she has let herself go.Let herself go? She is buckled. Seriously. Somebody get her some braces. She looks like a an ad for the British Dental Program. Buy her some tits to. She is flat as a board. Her incall will smell likes she has been chain smoking for weeks. So you better book an outcall. You bareback guys will fuck anything that walks, so she is qualified.

Oh, and if you like dumb, she takes the cake. She is about 2 IQ points. Not kidding.

You all have fun raw dogging and face fucking her. She will do that, but I think I will pass.

HuksAlot
05-13-17, 00:14
No need to toss mongers pursuits under the table. This forum is about helping mongers not negativity.

Let herself go? She is buckled. Seriously. Somebody get her some braces. She looks like a an ad for the British Dental Program. Buy her some tits to. She is flat as a board. Her incall will smell likes she has been chain smoking for weeks. So you better book an outcall. You bareback guys will fuck anything that walks, so she is qualified.

Oh, and if you like dumb, she takes the cake. She is about 2 IQ points. Not kidding.

You all have fun raw dogging and face fucking her. She will do that, but I think I will pass.

Street Troller
05-13-17, 04:13
Completely agree with Huks. I'm happy that more men are using this board and giving good, real intel, but I was also concerned that the TNA crowd would also bring their BS drama over here. You guys take your shit over there if you're going to be stupid, you'll fit right back in, I promise.

Juliababe - I tried a few times to schedule with her and she flaked, I found it impossible to schedule with her. I had no idea about her teeth. She also rebuffed any criticism by insisting that various handles were actually girls who were jealous of her, LOL. She was a pretty entertaining read on the board.

No need to toss mongers pursuits under the table. This forum is about helping mongers not negativity.

BalloonKnot
05-13-17, 13:10
I've found it way too hard to see her. I'll send her a text asking to meet, and she'll take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to reply back. She looks amazing in her pics, but that response time is unacceptable to me.Too bad she is so difficult, she is my type definitely.

SeaGentleman
05-13-17, 17:55
I had a great time with Sierra Gold. We set up a date. After I arrived, she wanted 1000 for bbfscip.

I offered 500. She accepted.

She is tiny. Pretty pricey, but she will negotiate.

SeaGentleman
05-13-17, 18:14
Jacklyn will do it on her overnights BBFSCIP msog $1000. Kinda flakey and seemed pretty wired.

Sierra Gold wanted 1000, accepted 500 for BBFSCIP 1 hr.

SexySara is still a favorite BBFS provider.

Emerald Eyes finally allowed it after 5 dates.

Holly100055 allowed it on our 2nd date.

PatronSaint
05-13-17, 18:15
Too bad she is so difficult, she is my type definitely.I followed up with her about it; she said the review was harassment from the same guy she posted an alert on.

The profile has all the bearings of an alt; short time alive, controversial review. He took one of DLL's album pics as his profile picture. Creepy guy, if it really is the same dude.

I've met her before; wasn't on the menu, and asked not to bring it up again. Fair enough.

PatronSaint
05-13-17, 18:17
Let herself go? She is buckled. Seriously. Somebody get her some braces. She looks like a an ad for the British Dental Program. Buy her some tits to. She is flat as a board. Her incall will smell likes she has been chain smoking for weeks. So you better book an outcall. You bareback guys will fuck anything that walks, so she is qualified.

You all have fun raw dogging and face fucking her. She will do that, but I think I will pass.There's always been talk that she's got a habit. A decade of using will tend to impact their appearance negatively, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is true. Phenomenal ass, though. Not sure if I'd want to get into it without a raincoat, given the action it's seen, but great nonetheless.

BarebackPro
05-13-17, 20:02
Yes kimmyannvip does bareback all the time.

She won't agree to it over text and emails.

But when you arrive she will do it for an extra 50.

She lets you CIPtoo.

Sometimes I just go for it and fuck her without a condom she never notices because she drinks so much to get "in the mood".

Big load of cum falling gout her loss pussy is so hot.

Anyone had any luck with BBFS with either of these ladies?

CreamPieGuy543
05-13-17, 21:40
Jacklyn will do it on her overnights BBFSCIP msog $1000. Kinda flakey and seemed pretty wired.

Holly100055 allowed it on our 2nd date.Holly100055 - She seems like a total safety girl though so not so sure about that one.

Perfecto101
05-13-17, 22:52
For the report looks like we I got new names to tryout.

Holly100055 allowed it on our 2nd date.

Perfecto101
05-13-17, 22:54
I always wanted to see her but she's not easy to schedule with.

Yes kimmyannvip does bareback all the time.

She won't agree to it over text and emails.

But when you arrive she will do it for an extra 50.

She lets you CIPtoo.

Sometimes I just go for it and fuck her without a condom she never notices because she drinks so much to get "in the mood".

Big load of cum falling gout her loss pussy is so hot.

Perfecto101
05-13-17, 23:06
On her ad it says I do not provide BBFS service but than she added.

VIP clients disregard last note. Interesting.

I had a great time with Sierra Gold. We set up a date. After I arrived, she wanted 1000 for bbfscip.

She is tiny. Pretty pricey, but she will negotiate.

ShavedKitties
05-14-17, 05:07
Holly100055 - She seems like a total safety girl though so not so sure about that one.Considering that when I saw Holly last she didn't even allowed daty, I don't think this is accurate. Only seen her once tho, maybe more visits do the trick? Can any one else confirm?

Shinho1997
05-14-17, 10:56
She told me VIP for overnight for 2500 or 1000 per hour.

VIP clients disregard last note. Interesting.

Mojo567
05-14-17, 11:13

Holly100055 allowed it on our 2nd date.Thanks for sharing, great info here. Holly has always interested me, but her reviews on a national review site and on the local boards show CBJ so I thought BBFSCIP was a long shot with her. What was her upcharge? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

SeaGentleman
05-14-17, 11:50
I always wanted to see her but she's not easy to schedule with.Yes. If she needs money she will.

SeaGentleman
05-14-17, 13:15
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/meet-the-queen-of-hump-day-herself-ryder-wednesday-evevery-day-of-the-week/46417868

She is alright. Bbfscip. Too many tats for me. No upcharge.

IncogNegro69
05-14-17, 14:20

VIP clients disregard last note. Interesting.Looks like some hobbyist singled her out and started a thread just now on TNA about her. Never understood shaming providers who do BB and the funny thing is it'll be providers who secretly do BBFS who post nasty comments in the thread shaming her.

Perfecto101
05-14-17, 16:24
Can you provide a Lin I just tna and I didn't see anything about her.

Looks like some hobbyist singled her out and started a thread just now on TNA about her. Never understood shaming providers who do BB and the funny thing is it'll be providers who secretly do BBFS who post nasty comments in the thread shaming her.

IncogNegro69
05-14-17, 17:15
Can you provide a Lin I just tna and I didn't see anything about her.Mods deleted it for harassment.

ToyotaSupraTt
05-14-17, 20:23
Has anyone had any luck with Alyssa Erotica from TNA?

RoadRunner1234
05-15-17, 11:02

Holly100055 allowed it on our 2nd date.I am supposed to have a long date with Holly later this week. Any info on upcharge, length of date etc. Is greatly appreciated before we get together.

RoadRunner1234
05-15-17, 11:07

Holly100055 allowed it on our 2nd date.I have a long date with Holly set later this week. Any info on up charges, need longer date etc. Is greatly appreciated. This possible just made my day.

MichaelT87
05-15-17, 12:01

She is tiny. Pretty pricey, but she will negotiate.Whoa 500?

Try 300 next time my friend.

Penis
05-15-17, 14:20
Tried a couple times. She did the "get pissed off and call me disgusting" routine. Let us know if you have any success.

Has anyone had any luck with Alyssa Erotica from TNA?

BuckNaked123
05-15-17, 17:18
I visited ItsJulie. She had agreed to BBFS.

I showed up. She wanted me to fuck her in a camper. Her tits a super droopy and she didn't really clean up much. She wanted and extra 100 $ for BBFS. I didn't even want to enter the camper.

I chose to just get a BBBJCIM and leave. I prefer in shape women and she is not the type of shape I like.My experience was so similar. Going into her camper trailer was very odd and I was reluctant. I did BBFS with her and was not overly impressed with cleanliness. Little head took over though. I did get the trailer a rocking and when finished and I walked out, her neighbor who was a guy and kid was about 10 feet away sitting in lawn chairs from where I just had her moaning. It was really obvious what I was doing there. I am surprised she is still able to see clients there with no one complaining.

Gamper
05-15-17, 19:36
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?262545-angel2hotty69

Hot, but quoted me 400 hh for bbfscip. Told her too high and passed.

ToyotaSupraTt
05-15-17, 21:55
I brought it up in a roundabout way without asking outright. She gave a similar reaction. Funny part is that as open minded as she is about other things.

Tried a couple times. She did the "get pissed off and call me disgusting" routine. Let us know if you have any success.

Penis
05-15-17, 23:00
her neighbor who was a guy and kid was about 10 feet away sitting in lawn chairs from where I just had her moaning.Probably the creepiest I've ever felt was when I visited a provider who was late 30's / early 40's and there was a younger woman, maybe 19-20, there with an infant in a stroller. Provider explains, "it's ok, that's my daughter and my grandson. She used to be in the business. " Daughter and baby left thankfully and I got down to business with the MILF but I can't deny the thought didn't cross my mind to ask her if she and the daughter ever did duos. I didn't ask. But thoughts like that are why I'm going to hell.

Saboteur90
05-16-17, 02:34
Hey guys.

Anyone know BBFS provider in Kirkland-Bothell area only?

Thanks.

Subs253
05-16-17, 02:35
Taylor in Fife.

BBFS, cip for $275, Total spinner, she's much better looking in person. Very GFE 5'-0 105 soaking wet.

She's the energizer bunny start to finish (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND).

She leaving Wednesday for Salt Lake City.

P.S. Here's a pic after I raw dogged her. LOL.

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/work-hard-play-harder/45373323Confirmed. A lot of fun and good energy. Communication can be off at times. BBFSCIP hr set me back two and a half.

BuckNaked123
05-16-17, 15:06
I didn't ask. But thoughts like that are why I'm going to hell.Haha, I will see you there!

Michael1967
05-16-17, 15:59
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/meet-the-queen-of-hump-day-herself-ryder-wednesday-evevery-day-of-the-week/46417868

She is alright. Bbfscip. Too many tats for me. No upcharge.Does she look like her pictures? She looks EXACTLY like someone that I know that I secretly lust after (she is also covered with tattoos) except that person is 40. If it's her, I would definitely give her a call. If it's a younger version of her, that may be even better.

Kurt Cutter
05-16-17, 21:01
Jazminjaz aka Jazzy 69 I'm behind on my reviews this is from January. BBFS, Anal and CIA. $225 she's very mechanical but a good little fuck for the money (for the price I'd recommend).

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1317305-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-Seattle-s-Cutest-Blonde-Playmate-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B

WebbHoes
05-16-17, 21:29
My experience was so similar. Going into her camper trailer was very odd and I was reluctant. I did BBFS with her and was not overly impressed with cleanliness. Little head took over though. I did get the trailer a rocking and when finished and I walked out, her neighbor who was a guy and kid was about 10 feet away sitting in lawn chairs from where I just had her moaning. It was really obvious what I was doing there. I am surprised she is still able to see clients there with no one complaining.She can take a hard pounding though. If I see her, I pound her pussy full throtte. She is desperate for cash.

Spacehog
05-16-17, 23:24
Jazminjaz aka Jazzy 69 I'm behind on my reviews this is from January. BBFS, Anal and CIA. $225 she's very mechanical but a good little fuck for the money (for the price I'd recommend).

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1317305-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-Seattle-s-Cutest-Blonde-Playmate-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3BI think that's a different girl unless these photos are older than November of 2015. Jasmine the profile you linked up has tattoos on her shoulders. The girl in these photos has no tats at these places.

LCB
05-17-17, 03:29
The link Kurt posted is the same chick. I saw her a long time ago & it's definitely the same person. I agree that she's mechanical & a lazy, boring provider. I will also add that she has awful halitosis breath. It's nasty (at least when I saw her.) In my opinion, I wouldn't repeat. I had BBBJ / CFS with her.

-LCB.

I think that's a different girl unless these photos are older than November of 2015. Jasmine the profile you linked up has tattoos on her shoulders. The girl in these photos has no tats at these places.

Flyer99
05-17-17, 12:36
My experience was so similar. Going into her camper trailer was very odd and I was reluctant. I did BBFS with her and was not overly impressed with cleanliness. Little head took over though. I did get the trailer a rocking and when finished and I walked out, her neighbor who was a guy and kid was about 10 feet away sitting in lawn chairs from where I just had her moaning. It was really obvious what I was doing there. I am surprised she is still able to see clients there with no one complaining.4 door pickup. Dark tint. Dusk. I didn't go near any camper.

She had a mommy body but had good energy and is pretty cute. jmo

Flyer99
05-17-17, 12:42
The link Kurt posted is the same chick. I saw her a long time ago & it's definitely the same person. I agree that she's mechanical & a lazy, boring provider. I will also add that she has awful halitosis breath. It's nasty (at least when I saw her.) In my opinion, I wouldn't repeat. I had BBBJ / CFS with her.

-LCB.Because her teeth are rotting out of her face.

How some of you guys can rawdog an obvious druggie holy fuck LOL.

I'm with LCB. Not going back there.

MichaelT87
05-17-17, 13:30
Probably the creepiest I've ever felt was when I visited a provider who was late 30's / early 40's and there was a younger woman, maybe 19-20, there with an infant in a stroller. Provider explains, "it's ok, that's my daughter and my grandson. She used to be in the business. " Daughter and baby left thankfully and I got down to business with the MILF but I can't deny the thought didn't cross my mind to ask her if she and the daughter ever did duos. I didn't ask. But thoughts like that are why I'm going to hell.She took me into her house, no camper for me but I did see the camper. Her little dog was annoying as fuck!

Saboteur90
05-17-17, 14:20
Hey guys,

Anyone have intel on Mia?

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1317105-quot-Hey!-Let-s-do-something-crazy!-quot-.

BuckNaked123
05-17-17, 15:53
Hey guys,

Anyone have intel on Mia?

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1317105-quot-Hey!-Let-s-do-something-crazy!-quot-.I have seen her a few years ago and she is a nice and fun lady. She was a safety gal for me as in no BBFS, but BBBJ was experienced.

WebbHoes
05-17-17, 16:37

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1317305-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-Seattle-s-Cutest-Blonde-Playmate-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3BHaha. Yea. She will rawdog anybody. Good work.

CoolStud
05-17-17, 21:12
I have seen her a few years ago and she is a nice and fun lady. She was a safety gal for me as in no BBFS, but BBBJ was experienced.She's still the same high energy safety girl. Older and experienced but super fun. Saw her a few times over the last couple months and each time was great. No FS or BS.

Subs253
05-18-17, 13:14
Haha. Yea. She will rawdog anybody. Good work.Looks like she is enjoying an extended visit to Vegas.

MichaelT87
05-18-17, 13:39
If you were going to go see one of these ladies, which one will you go see, MeganJAmes or LexiiBanks? Both have incredible bodies, they look good!

I guess I have to make sure I just came out of 24 hour fitness before I see them LOL haha!

Spacehog
05-18-17, 14:47
If you were going to go see one of these ladies, which one will you go see, MeganJAmes or LexiiBanks? Both have incredible bodies, they look good!

I guess I have to make sure I just came out of 24 hour fitness before I see them LOL haha!I don't think lexxi will give you bareback if that's what you're going for. I've never read a report on this. Same with megan.

If I had to choose its lexxi all the way as megan as fake tits and I hate fakes.

MichaelT87
05-18-17, 15:11
I don't think lexxi will give you bareback if that's what you're going for. I've never read a report on this. Same with megan.

If I had to choose its lexxi all the way as megan as fake tits and I hate fakes.Thanks Spacehog.

These two look incredibly amazing in their pics though.

PeterNorth1441
05-18-17, 16:10
Anybody have any recent luck with ShelbyCreams or Jacklyn on TNA? Need to find a new bb friendly spinner.

Subs253
05-18-17, 18:48
Confirmed. A lot of fun and good energy. Communication can be off at times. BBFSCIP hr set me back two and a half.Not sure what the deal is, but she ran the "need money for the room and run away" scam on me today. Sometimes anything goes is a bad thing.

Saboteur90
05-18-17, 19:00
Anybody have any recent luck with ShelbyCreams or Jacklyn on TNA? Need to find a new bb friendly spinner.Visited ShelbyCreams couple of days ago. It was my second visit. I try to go for BB and she refused. Even when she was so high seems she enjoyed a lot but she refuse that.

But overall she is so hot.

CreamPieSeeker
05-18-17, 21:53
I find her to be super hot and total GFE. I've seen her 3 times and asked about BB during last appointment. No luck for me.

Visited ShelbyCreams couple of days ago. It was my second visit. I try to go for BB and she refused. Even when she was so high seems she enjoyed a lot but she refuse that.

But overall she is so hot.

Alfador
05-19-17, 03:29
I don't think lexxi will give you bareback if that's what you're going for. I've never read a report on this. Same with megan.

If I had to choose its lexxi all the way as megan as fake tits and I hate fakes.Lexxi has fakes now too. Been with both, my preference was megan, even though I'm also not a fan of fakes, but man she is a great lay. No BBFS with either of them as of yet, but didn't ask.

Mitch Cor
05-19-17, 14:53
Any intel on this one? Smoking hot body.

Bricky7412
05-19-17, 16:06
Set up was easy, I was up north on business in Everett, saw her post. Started out with text exchange about menu, no raincoat required. She is a little thick, but can take a good pounding with creampie finish. I recommend will repeat.

http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-hottie-here-to-make-u-happy/46793798

BarryMyRutner
05-19-17, 17:47
Any intel on this one? Smoking hot body.Saw her once and inquired and she said no. Gives good BBBJ. She was trying to deep throat me and was having trouble and suggested I help so I put my hand on the back of her head and helped her. Fun time.

DL1230
05-19-17, 20:23
Any intel on this one? Smoking hot body.No BBFS for BB. I've saw her once. Very nice body and good looking too.

Adonis666
05-20-17, 13:03
No BBFS for BB. I've saw her once. Very nice body and good looking too.I used to see her regularly. BBBJ CIM, sometimes she would swallow. She does enjoy Greek. She never offered BBFS. Can be a space cadet.

Adonis666
05-20-17, 13:06
Not sure what the deal is, but she ran the "need money for the room and run away" scam on me today. Sometimes anything goes is a bad thing.I haven't met her yet. Over text she agreed to bbfscip for 150. Don't let her scam you.

Adonis666
05-20-17, 19:10
Does anyone have any info on her. She has done porn before and used to be a street walker, going under the name of Risa. Is she bb friendly?

Tex41
05-20-17, 20:51
Anyone have any intel on A. B. Scroggins.

SCVetran
05-20-17, 23:45
Haven't seen her in a bit butt saw she's posting again on tna. Good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, submissive. Warning, she's more or less homeless and smells like it so you'll either need to have her shower at your place or deal with it. She also has some some of injury on both arms and has been bandaged around both elbows since I've first known her. No idea what is really going on there but heads up. She does have a nice thick ass and big firm young tits so.

Flyer99
05-21-17, 01:33
Does anyone have any info on her. She has done porn before and used to be a street walker, going under the name of Risa. Is she bb friendly?Check SW thread.

CreamPieGuy543
05-21-17, 14:04
I am supposed to have a long date with Holly later this week. Any info on upcharge, length of date etc. Is greatly appreciated before we get together.How did it go?

RoadRunner1234
05-22-17, 11:12
How did it go?Actually got cancelled due to monthly women's issues. Rescheduled for this coming week. Still hoping to hear back from the reporter of the BBFS. I did bring it up over text and she denied providing it but I expected that, assume any agreements of this type are face to face.

JakeDSnake
05-22-17, 12:32
Saw her once and inquired and she said no. Gives good BBBJ. She was trying to deep throat me and was having trouble and suggested I help so I put my hand on the back of her head and helped her. Fun time.She's kind of flakey and notorious for last minute cancellations. I saw her 3 years ago. Hot bod but I had issues with her personal hygiene. I did DT and relentless face fuck but did not want to kiss her ashtray smelling mouth. Otherwise, just ask her to wash her puss and anus, she is a good covered fuck on both orifices.

MichaelT87
05-22-17, 16:45
One text and come on over as her incall was a 5 minute walk from the office. Walked in her hotel, dark, all candles, chilled on the bed as I actually snoozed for a second or two and just felt a warm mouth on my unit! Amazing waking up to that!

She then tells me "I'm a bit tamed today and I won't kill and fuck your brains out like I always do" I was like. Sure, I'd take it. Wen't with the flow and it was love making and not fucking. Amazing session!

Go see her gents before she goes on vacation.

Kurt Cutter
05-22-17, 17:27
Does anyone have any info on her. She has done porn before and used to be a street walker, going under the name of Risa. Is she bb friendly?I posted something in SW thread.

SeaGentleman
05-22-17, 17:54
Anybody have any recent luck with ShelbyCreams or Jacklyn on TNA? Need to find a new bb friendly spinner.Jacklyn has flaked on me 3 x in the last 10 days.

A fun fuck, but a total flake.

ITellNoLies
05-22-17, 21:52
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1306762-ELITE-PROVIDER-Hot-young-bombshell-wanting-2-play-Available-anytime-in-or-outcall-(253) 961-9788-making-fantasies-come-to-life-and-loving-it.

Is she BBFS friendly? Her ad says all fantasies.Met up with sexysara today. No dice. Maybe it was just me. YMMV as always.

BBPornoGeek
05-23-17, 01:02
Met up with sexysara today. No dice. Maybe it was just me. YMMV as always.She doesn't do BBFS. Heck she doesn't even want to do BBBJ. I think it was sexylilsara that is open for BBFS.

PeterNorth1441
05-23-17, 03:24
Jacklyn has flaked on me 3 x in the last 10 days.

A fun fuck, but a total flake.That's a shame. Was hoping to sample her open menu.

JakeDSnake
05-23-17, 11:26
Met up with sexysara today. No dice. Maybe it was just me. YMMV as always.I have seen sexysara a few times. She does BBBJ CIM but it will take a few visits for the right $$$ for her to get comfortable with BBFS CIP. I got to cum in her puss twice in the past. She moans really loud and gets really wet with BB fuck.

Jus Dreamin
05-23-17, 19:09
Jacklyn has flaked on me 3 x in the last 10 days.

A fun fuck, but a total flake.That's interesting. 2 weeks ago she posted that she was taking a break from the hobby due to a stalker who wouldn't leave her alone and was bad-mouthing her to others. Surprised she's even scheduling.

SeeksBBProvide
05-24-17, 02:07
Surprised nobodys mentioned her before. I see she's ow offering it in her recent post.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-filipina-2064760186/47043553

PatronSaint
05-24-17, 21:12
Go see her gents before she goes on vacation.If only she was as friendly to Greek as she is to everything else.

LCB
05-25-17, 04:26
I've spoken with her & got a bad vibe. She sounded like a ghetto rat & was all about the donation & pretty aggressive about everything. Wanted to present herself as "hard. " She sounded like a potential pain in the butt, so I just passed. I can confirm she told me 180 hh for an open menu. If you look at the pics in her BP ad, she looks like she's got bullet holes in her gut. Also, the way her ads are written, sound like someone else is writing them. I would bet she's got a handler.

Someone. Take one for the team & let us know how it goes.

-LCB.

Surprised nobodys mentioned her before. I see she's ow offering it in her recent post.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-filipina-2064760186/47043553

Flyer99
05-25-17, 13:17
I've spoken with her & got a bad vibe. She sounded like a ghetto rat & was all about the donation & pretty aggressive about everything. Wanted to present herself as "hard. " She sounded like a potential pain in the butt, so I just passed. I can confirm she told me 180 hh for an open menu. If you look at the pics in her BP ad, she looks like she's got bullet holes in her gut. Also, the way her ads are written, sound like someone else is writing them. I would bet she's got a handler.

Someone. Take one for the team & let us know how it goes.

-LCB.Jesus. I'd rather beat off than go there. LOL. Definitely "managed" at the very least. She had previous pics where you could see the track marks and burns from who knows what. Yuck.

SeaGentleman
05-26-17, 10:41
Met up with sexysara today. No dice. Maybe it was just me. YMMV as always.Get to know her and she will open up.

Michael1967
05-26-17, 14:40
Jesus. I'd rather beat off than go there. LOL. Definitely "managed" at the very least. She had previous pics where you could see the track marks and burns from who knows what. Yuck.I saw the ad posted below and thought she was really cute, then I looked up the phone number and saw all of her pictures. She looks downright horrible. It's like she found the one picture that makes her look good and put it on BP. If I had shown own up, I would have sworn it was a bait and switch.

Kisaku1218
05-26-17, 17:23
One text and come on over as her incall was a 5 minute walk from the office. Walked in her hotel, dark, all candles, chilled on the bed as I actually snoozed for a second or two and just felt a warm mouth on my unit! Amazing waking up to that!

She then tells me "I'm a bit tamed today and I won't kill and fuck your brains out like I always do" I was like. Sure, I'd take it. Wen't with the flow and it was love making and not fucking. Amazing session!

Go see her gents before she goes on vacation.BP? Or is contact only? Like to sample.

Mitch Cor
05-27-17, 14:10
She seems awesome, but at 350, ridiculously expensive. Any negotiation possible?

Go see her gents before she goes on vacation.

SeeksBBProvide
05-28-17, 19:10
I pre-negotiated with her, two bills for the hour, BB, CIP, & 2 nuts. Unfortunately, she wasn't available when I was, so I never saw her.

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/back-n-town-bbw-cum-enjoy-the-sensual-pleasures-of-lovely-lena/45139708

Subs253
05-29-17, 21:40
Get to know her and she will open up.I saw her a half dozen times before she rented a house for incalls and went from 2 to 3. Tight but never bare is my experience. Share the secret if there is one.

SeeksBBProvide
05-29-17, 22:37
She is heavily managed. I showed up to her incall, & there was a big black dude hanging by her door as I pulled up. I went in to see her, & she demanded the donation up front, in full. She wouldn't accept partial donation up front, & the remaining afterwards. The track marks on her arms are more pronounced in person than in her pics. A no play zone for me.

SeeksBBProvide
05-29-17, 22:41
I pre-negotiated with her, 2 bills for a BB hour. I didn't see her, as she doesn't have incall, or transportation. I don't like the thought of driving around to pick her up in Tacoma, then to the playground, & then drive back to Tacoma to drop her off.

253 XXX 5512.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-pick-me-up-now-from-tacoma-petite-athletic-artist-white-blonde-29/43980348

MichaelT87
05-30-17, 13:59
Any info on this one?

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-one-of-a-kind/47095153

Saboteur90
05-30-17, 18:58
Any info on this one?

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-one-of-a-kind/47095153She let me bbfscip. Tight and hot.

HH for 250 and hr for 300.

Mojo567
05-30-17, 20:20
Does anyone have any intel on this one https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1323341-Your-Dream-Come-True-Available-2pm-10pm-Text-To-Book-(206) 565-2519.

Any knowledge if BB is allowed with CIP?

Thanks in advance.

ZoomZoomer
05-31-17, 01:28
Any intel on http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ms-addictive-katalina-highly-requested-available-24-7/37113297.

Thanks.

Flyer99
05-31-17, 01:41
I pre-negotiated with her, 2 bills for a BB hour. I didn't see her, as she doesn't have incall, or transportation. I don't like the thought of driving around to pick her up in Tacoma, then to the playground, & then drive back to Tacoma to drop her off.

253 XXX 5512.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-pick-me-up-now-from-tacoma-petite-athletic-artist-white-blonde-29/43980348A couple of the pics make me think "dude".

Flyer99
05-31-17, 01:43
She is heavily managed. I showed up to her incall, & there was a big black dude hanging by her door as I pulled up. I went in to see her, & she demanded the donation up front, in full. She wouldn't accept partial donation up front, & the remaining afterwards. The track marks on her arms are more pronounced in person than in her pics. A no play zone for me.Don't be PC. She's a pimp'd heroin junkie that we should run out of town. Pimp and all. That kind of nasty shit is going to spread god knows what around here.

Hep C is a real thing.

LCB
05-31-17, 03:25
You over donated. She was at 160 hh / 200 h. Driving up prices, maaaan!

-LCB.

She let me bbfscip. Tight and hot.

HH for 250 and hr for 300.

Jus Dreamin
05-31-17, 10:30
Does anyone have any intel on this one https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1323341-Your-Dream-Come-True-Available-2pm-10pm-Text-To-Book-(206) 565-2519.

Any knowledge if BB is allowed with CIP?

Thanks in advance.My guess would be NO given the Alert she posted on one gent who tried: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1306625-Tried-to-Do-BBFS.

MichaelT87
05-31-17, 13:51
You over donated. She was at 160 hh / 200 h. Driving up prices, maaaan!

-LCB.Yep saw her. LCB is right.

Love her body, BJ was great and CIP here as well, very nice and tight!

PeterHouston
05-31-17, 18:47
Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.

Yep saw her. LCB is right.

Love her body, BJ was great and CIP here as well, very nice and tight!

Coolboarder78
06-01-17, 01:31
Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.It looks like all her adds are gone. She was advertising on Everett BP. I happened to have one of her add in my browsing history, phone number on it was 206-XXX-0866.

LCB
06-01-17, 02:00
It looks like she's taken down all of her ads. Hopefully some of you monger didn't freak her out like Sweet Jane.

-LCB.

Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.

Subs253
06-01-17, 13:25

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1317305-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-Seattle-s-Cutest-Blonde-Playmate-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3B-%26%23128151%3BHow old are those photos?

Looking at the TNA profile she has a big butterfly tat on her lower back and script names on her upper chest which your photos do not show.

Same person or was your find a different Jazz?

Saboteur90
06-01-17, 15:34
It looks like she's taken down all of her ads. Hopefully some of you monger didn't freak her out like Sweet Jane.

-LCB.She told me she left Everet on Wednesday to California.

MichaelT87
06-01-17, 16:25
Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.She told me she was returning to Cali.

SCVetran
06-01-17, 17:01
I used to see her years ago when she was on CL, back then she was a teen hardbody with firm natural DD's. She was good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, BB greek, car dates, and outdoors adventures. I haven't seen her since she's found her way to tna so her menu may have changed and she's not really my body type anymore but I thought I'd throw it out there.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1322227-Xxxxx-UNIQUE-PSSY%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B-Im-better-than-her-i-promise-%26%23128142%3B-%26%23128149%3B-Mistress-Experience-Provider%26%23128142%3B-%26%23128142%3B-Stress-Relief-Specialist-Extraordinaire-%26%23128142%3B-%26%23128149%3B-XXXX%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B%26%23128142%3B

BobbyD69
06-01-17, 21:56
Anyone have any luck with her? I know the others in Anya Claudels group offer, but her price seems too low. Anyone? I guess while I'm at it, is Lady Yoli a part of that group as well? Any luck. PM me if you want more details or want to share. As I'm sure I'm going to get the this guy doesn't know shit he's just fishing, fucking rookie don't know shit. But from the looks of the last month or so nobody is really willing to share the "good" ones just the obvious ones.

Mojo567
06-02-17, 01:12
My guess would be NO given the Alert she posted on one gent who tried: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1306625-Tried-to-Do-BBFS.Ouch. Thanks for sharing. Save me some time and $$.

Adonis666
06-02-17, 11:00
Has anybody gone bbfscip with Katiana, recently?

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-blonde-super-hot-petite-and-flexible/45617663

I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.

Saku1133
06-02-17, 12:09
Anyone have any luck with her? I know the others in Anya Claudels group offer, but her price seems too low. Anyone? I guess while I'm at it, is Lady Yoli a part of that group as well? Any luck. PM me if you want more details or want to share. As I'm sure I'm going to get the this guy doesn't know shit he's just fishing, fucking rookie don't know shit. But from the looks of the last month or so nobody is really willing to share the "good" ones just the obvious ones.Does Anya offer BB?

MichaelT87
06-02-17, 15:03

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-blonde-super-hot-petite-and-flexible/45617663

I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.WOW! That ass though!

OneByOne
06-02-17, 15:43

I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.Yeah, definitely a great ass! How much did you donate for the visit, and what else does she allow / do?

ITellNoLies
06-02-17, 17:10

I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.I saw her sometime late last year. Pics are accurate. That ass and kitty were real nice. Only thing I would say is that she didn't seem to into it at the time. I was still naive as to what these girls are willing to do so I didn't ask about BB.

Turbo6
06-03-17, 11:58
I used to see her years ago when she was on CL, back then she was a teen hardbody with firm natural DD's. She was good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, BB greek, car dates, and outdoors adventures. I haven't seen her since she's found her way to tna so her menu may have changed and she's not really my body type anymore but I thought I'd throw it out there.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1322227-Xxxxx-UNIQUE-PSSY%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B-Im-better-than-her-i-promise-%26%23128142%3B-%26%23128149%3B-Mistress-Experience-Provider%26%23128142%3B-%26%23128142%3B-Stress-Relief-Specialist-Extraordinaire-%26%23128142%3B-%26%23128149%3B-XXXX%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B%26%2310060%3B%26%23128142%3BLanaya is good for BBFS (no cip), BBBJ, and covered Greek. At least she was a couple of years ago when I used to visit her Federal Way incall. She used post on Backpage. It would fuck me up a little bit that she had an older woman babysitting a newborn infant in a room down the hall, but as soon as she would put her lips around little' Turbo and get to work, all awkwardness melted away. She also had an ankle monitor on, like she was on probation or something. I might have fried its electronics when I blew my load on it though. Fun girl.

Bigk206
06-04-17, 14:51
Lanaya is good for BBFS (no cip), BBBJ, and covered Greek. At least she was a couple of years ago when I used to visit her Federal Way incall. She used post on Backpage. It would fuck me up a little bit that she had an older woman babysitting a newborn infant in a room down the hall, but as soon as she would put her lips around little' Turbo and get to work, all awkwardness melted away. She also had an ankle monitor on, like she was on probation or something. I might have fried its electronics when I blew my load on it though. Fun girl.How were the rates?

Turbo6
06-05-17, 15:26
How were the rates?CBJ+CFS=1. 4, BBBJ+BBFS (declined CIP)=2. 5.

It's been a while though.

JakeDSnake
06-05-17, 18:03
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.

JakeDSnake
06-05-17, 18:08
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.

SeaTownGuy
06-05-17, 20:05
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.She is lovely from her photos but part of the Kirkland Group who are rumored to film without consent.

BarryMyRutner
06-05-17, 20:13
I can attest that she does bbfscip.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1325820-I-M-BACK!AVAILABLE-ALL-WEEK! SEXY-YOUNG-FUN! Open-minded!-Naughty-19 Yrs-old-STUNNING-SEXY!-Total-Pleasure-Provider!!

BarryMyRutner
06-05-17, 20:41
Dainty Lolita Lilith. Hella yeah. Bbfscip with her on my birthday. I waited over an hour to see her, and it was worth it.

Isabella Baddilacs. I have. Tightest pussy I have been in.Saw DLL the other day and had an hour wait but definitely not worth it. She would only do it with a condom and when I entered her she started wincing and said it was too tight and was tearing her. Well I don't want to hurt anyone so I pulled out. She does have good oral skills.

As far as Isabella she wouldn't even try. Said I was too thick.

PatronSaint
06-05-17, 21:17
Does Anya offer BB?Not as far as I know. I haven't heard any rumors about her around.

Subs253
06-05-17, 21:42
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.Website / ad link? $?

Aegean45
06-05-17, 23:42
Website / ad link? $?I believe this is who he is talking about:

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1325968-Available-TONITE-AND-ALL-DAY-TUESDAY!-DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!

Gamper
06-06-17, 00:53
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1325622-Available-for-you!Let-s-have-an-amazing-experience!23128150;.

$300 or +50 for BBFSCIM HH. Very tempting.

Mojo567
06-06-17, 09:43
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.What was the damage? Would love to see her.

JakeDSnake
06-06-17, 13:23
Website / ad link? $?http://www.********.com/bellevue/Escorts/sexy-amp-very-dirty-talking-no-boundaries-escort/1933769

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1322761-Available!DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!&highlight=Ready4 riley.

She's worth the $$ noted on her ad.

Bricky7412
06-06-17, 14:15
She told me she left Everet on Wednesday to California.Just dropped a load in her this mornin. Back on BP.

Shinho1997
06-06-17, 19:05
Saw DLL the other day and had an hour wait but definitely not worth it. She would only do it with a condom and when I entered her she started wincing and said it was too tight and was tearing her. Well I don't want to hurt anyone so I pulled out. She does have good oral skills.

.Same here on DLL and major wait time. Luckily in dt seattle plenty to do. Cover only and both times I saw her, too thick to fit for her comfortably.

PnwPooner
06-06-17, 19:19
Same here on DLL and major wait time. Luckily in dt seattle plenty to do. Cover only and both times I saw her, too thick to fit for her comfortably.This is her normal thing I'm thinking. I've seen her 3 times, normal hour wait time of course, 1st time it was uncomfortable for her, 2nd time she offered bb to see if that would help, 3rd time I just went with her oral skills.

2nd time did not happen BTW. It was a steep upcharge (end of the month and needed rent I guess), and I didn't want to risk throwing that much away. She did however stay much longer than the planned duration slowly trying to get comfortable an inch at a time.

LCB
06-06-17, 19:24
What was your donation? Are you guys still driving up her expectation?

-LCB.

Just dropped a load in her this mornin. Back on BP.

CreamPieGuy543
06-06-17, 23:24
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.My Only concern is with the quote from her ad.

"I'm a lady when we meet, but I will not be in the sheets!

Pre Op or post-op?

JakeDSnake
06-07-17, 00:13
What was the damage? Would love to see her.Luscious cum dump. Just do outcall. These ladies are the real BBFS girls that allows cip, CIM, cia. Annie swallowed my cum without hesitation and licked cum out her cum filled pussy.

- Annie.

- Olivia (she'll suck and pump you dry).

- Riley.

- lacy let me go BBFS but had to pull out but I still came in her pussy somehow.

Have not tried all the Kirkland girls, but yeah. Yum!

Saffrole
06-07-17, 01:05
I got in touch with this one and got her to agree to BBFS for 180 - talked down from 250. I got to her hotel in Lynnwood, put the donation on the dresser, we both stripped down and she had just started touching Mr. Happy when a mean looking black dude opens the door and tells me I had to go. So I left.

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/phat-wet-kitty-i-come-to-you-so-have-some-fun-with-a-diamond-new-to-washington/47475988

Here is a clear picture of what she looks like.

Beside the number in the ad, she also used one like 323-3916.

Jus Dreamin
06-07-17, 02:50
Annie swallowed my cum without hesitation and licked cum out her cum filled pussy.
Say What?.

Aegean45
06-07-17, 03:21
Luscious cum dump. Just do outcall. These ladies are the real BBFS girls that allows cip, CIM, cia. Annie swallowed my cum without hesitation and licked cum out her cum filled pussy.

- Annie.

- Riley.

- lacy let me go BBFS but had to pull out but I still came in her pussy somehow.

Have not tried all the Kirkland girls, but yeah. Yum!Are you talking about this lacy? Thanks.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?251922-LacyPornLuv

Adonis666
06-07-17, 13:00
I had Contact with Marilyn, she is open minded and will allow BBFS. She doesn't allow CIP. Also a great cocksucker, who will swallow. Her location is in the ghetto.

http://www.escortprofile.xxx/253-257-6005/

Bricky7412
06-07-17, 16:09
What was your donation? Are you guys still driving up her expectation?

-LCB.250 MSOG, she asked For 3. No way.

OneByOne
06-07-17, 22:26
I had Contact with Marilyn, she is open minded and will allow BBFS. She doesn't allow CIP. Also a great cocksucker, who will swallow. Her location is in the ghetto.

http://www.escortprofile.xxx/253-257-6005/Define ghetto. And where is she located specifically, ie, what town, and what part of that town?

BBPornoGeek
06-07-17, 23:15
250 MSOG, she asked For 3. No way.Asked for 3. Offered 250 but was denied stating she's got many clients lined up. So I walked. Phone rang before I got to the car saying OK at 250. Told her it's 200 now that I've got to walk all the way back. Not that tight of a pussy and she was disinterested the entire time. Fuck it, she's just a hole to dump in, so wham, bam, thank you maam.

ITellNoLies
06-07-17, 23:17
Luscious cum dump. Just do outcall. These ladies are the real BBFS girls that allows cip, CIM, cia. Annie swallowed my cum without hesitation and licked cum out her cum filled pussy.

- Annie.

- Riley.

Have not tried all the Kirkland girls, but yeah. Yum!Question for everyone. If you had to choose from one of these ladies which one would you pick?

SeaTownGuy
06-08-17, 00:14
Question for everyone. If you had to choose from one of these ladies which one would you pick?Annie. Total freak in the best way possible.

LCB
06-08-17, 04:09
She was at 160. Looks like some of you guys spoiled her.

-LCB.

Asked for 3. Offered 250 but was denied stating she's got many clients lined up. So I walked. Phone rang before I got to the car saying OK at 250. Told her it's 200 now that I've got to walk all the way back. Not that tight of a pussy and she was disinterested the entire time. Fuck it, she's just a hole to dump in, so wham, bam, thank you maam.

Dr Tardis
06-08-17, 04:17
But since I found out she offered it, I thought I would pass info along.

http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-this-weekend/47901313

I will say this, she is very, very new to the game and her conversation shows it.

Enjoy.

BBPornoGeek
06-08-17, 04:52
She was at 160. Looks like some of you guys spoiled her.

-LCB.This is for the hour. $160 was the half hour.

OneByOne
06-08-17, 12:33
Annie. Total freak in the best way possible.Is Annie local? And if so, link to her ad would be good.

MichaelT87
06-08-17, 13:20

- Annie.

- Riley.

Have not tried all the Kirkland girls, but yeah. Yum!Iis this the Riley you have on that list?

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1325968-Available-TONITE-AND-ALL-DAY-TUESDAY!-DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!

Pmanhere
06-08-17, 18:51
Is Annie local? And if so, link to her ad would be good.Has been discussed extensively here in this thread. TNA profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?250244-Dirtyannie.

SCVetran
06-08-17, 19:56
Whats the story on this one? Does she offer bb? In some of her photos she looks healthy but skinny in others she looks like a straight up junkie anybody know?

WebbHoes
06-08-17, 21:41
She hit me up earlier in the week.

She is broke fellas.

DATO on me. Facefuck. Bbfscip with pics. 400.

Said her duo partner was down for BBFS too during a duo.

SeaTownGuy
06-08-17, 22:48

She is broke fellas.

Said her duo partner was down for BBFS too during a duo.Any links or ads?

Aegean45
06-08-17, 23:58

She is broke fellas.

Said her duo partner was down for BBFS too during a duo.Can you share some pics?

JakeDSnake
06-09-17, 00:03
Question for everyone. If you had to choose from one of these ladies which one would you pick?I wouldn't have to choose. I've met all of them. Annie brought up the question on our first meeting if I wZnted a cover or not. I was taken aback but went for BBFS In puss and anus. I came twice with cip and CIM. But yes, she is a wild one. I face fucked her and slapped my dick all over her face. She will lick and duck your balls and anus as well. Totally submissive.

East7
06-09-17, 01:40

She is alright. Bbfscip. Too many tats for me. No upcharge.She didn't seem okay with BBFS today, which is okay after she admitted to IV drug use in the past. Used a cover which tore after a while and she freaked out basically kicking me out after 15 minutes of "fun" because she didn't trust a second condom since the first tore (she applied it). Also all the activities were on a couch, should have bailed before getting undressed when it was clear the bed was not available.

I wouldn't recommend her for anything.

PnwPooner
06-09-17, 08:23
Whats the story on this one? Does she offer bb? In some of her photos she looks healthy but skinny in others she looks like a straight up junkie anybody know?No BBFS. Incredible oral skills though.

BobSizemore53
06-09-17, 09:07
Any links or ads?

She is broke fellas.

Said her duo partner was down for BBFS too during a duo. Is this the girl?

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?257005-Jacklyn

Penis
06-09-17, 12:55
No BBFS? Bye Felicia!

No BBFS. Incredible oral skills though.

MichaelT87
06-09-17, 13:30
But since I found out she offered it, I thought I would pass info along.

http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-this-weekend/47901313

I will say this, she is very, very new to the game and her conversation shows it.

Enjoy.And she is maried to by the way LOL.

MichaelT87
06-09-17, 13:57
Are they the same? Both BBFS?

ShavedKitties
06-09-17, 15:17
Are they the same? Both BBFS?Not the same Sara is no go for BBFS.

BBPornoGeek
06-09-17, 15:29
Are they the same? Both BBFS?Different ladies. Sexylilsara is an older lady.

PnwPooner
06-09-17, 16:07
No BBFS? Bye Felicia!Hahaha! I personally wouldn't completely write her off. She's a great head doctor. Hard to get ahold of sometimes, but is good for a pinch QV or half nonstop BBBJCIM msog.

PnwPooner
06-09-17, 16:12
Maybe they are but when I searched they didn't come up.

JadeLove and Jocelyn.

BBFSCIP no upcharge for JadeLove. No greek or cim.

+50 BBFSCIP for Jocelyn. Greek and cim part of standard donation.

Both confirmed. Never discussed beforehand with either, they just went that direction.

ShavedKitties
06-09-17, 17:47
I wouldn't have to choose. I've met all of them. Annie brought up the question on our first meeting if I wZnted a cover or not. I was taken aback but went for BBFS In puss and anus. I came twice with cip and CIM. But yes, she is a wild one. I face fucked her and slapped my dick all over her face. She will lick and duck your balls and anus as well. Totally submissive.Is Annie going unshaved? Might've read something like that before. Like my handle says: shaved kitties for me LOL.

Pmanhere
06-09-17, 19:43

JadeLove and Jocelyn.

Both confirmed. Never discussed beforehand with either, they just went that direction.Are they on TNA? BP? Links?

Coma69
06-10-17, 01:22
Is Annie going unshaved? Might've read something like that before. Like my handle says: shaved kitties for me LOL.I don't think she was ever shaved.

LCB
06-10-17, 03:39
They're both on TNA. Not very difficult to pop over there & search under providers. Do you need us to bone them for you too?

-LCB.

Are they on TNA? BP? Links?

Mojo567
06-10-17, 10:50

JadeLove and Jocelyn.

Both confirmed. Never discussed beforehand with either, they just went that direction.Found JadeLove with no problems on TNA. But cannot find Jocelyn. There are three different profiles could you please let me know which one you are referring to?

Jocelynne: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?258268-Jocelynne -- This one only started on TNA in 2017 so I don't think it is the one.

Jocelynn Reigns: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?141739-Jocelynn-Reigns.

IamJocelyn: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?297828-IamJocelyn.

Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Jus Dreamin
06-10-17, 11:59
They're both on TNA. Not very difficult to pop over there & search under providers. Do you need us to bone them for you too?
-LCB.Is that a fact? Why don't YOU pop over there and search under providers for Jocelyn and tell us what you find.

PnwPooner
06-10-17, 15:13
Is that a fact? Why don't YOU pop over there and search under providers for Jocelyn and tell us what you find.Calm down calm down.

I fucked up (well, autocorrect did).

Joselyn not Jocelyn.

TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254353-Joselyn.

BP: http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/puerto-rican-bombshell-let-me-be-your-new-addiction/48357398.

Let's all go back to being friends again, mmkay?

Gatsbyb8
06-11-17, 19:48
I wouldn't have to choose. I've met all of them. Annie brought up the question on our first meeting if I wZnted a cover or not. I was taken aback but went for BBFS In puss and anus. I came twice with cip and CIM. But yes, she is a wild one. I face fucked her and slapped my dick all over her face. She will lick and duck your balls and anus as well. Totally submissive.Is this the annie that you speak of? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1326793-Seattle-today-and-Thursday!-Then-Bellevue-Thurs-Sun!-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-highlight=annie.

Gatsbyb8
06-11-17, 20:10
I wouldn't have to choose. I've met all of them. Annie brought up the question on our first meeting if I wZnted a cover or not. I was taken aback but went for BBFS In puss and anus. I came twice with cip and CIM. But yes, she is a wild one. I face fucked her and slapped my dick all over her face. She will lick and duck your balls and anus as well. Totally submissive.What was the damage for all of this?

BobbyD69
06-11-17, 21:40
Shannon & Louise.

Shannon is BBFS, super fun and an energizer bunny!

Louise is fun too and probably has a bigger menu (greek for upcharge) but is BBFS as well.

Both are fun. Enjoy.

OneByOne
06-11-17, 23:48
Shannon & Louise.

Louise is fun too and probably has a bigger menu (greek for upcharge) but is BBFS as well.

Both are fun. Enjoy.Links to their ads are needed.

Snaga
06-12-17, 11:04
Shannon & Louise.

Both are fun. Enjoy.Do either of them allow CIP/ CIA?

Penis
06-12-17, 12:52
Links? Pics? Anything? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

Posts links to profiles or a BP ad at least. The whole point of sharing information is not to have the reader guess about who you are talking about.

Shannon & Louise.

Both are fun. Enjoy.

Coolboarder78
06-12-17, 13:48
Whats the story on this one? Does she offer bb? In some of her photos she looks healthy but skinny in others she looks like a straight up junkie anybody know?She offered BBFS for $$ per half hour about a year ago when I inquired via email. Look for her when she's offering her overnights at 650, vs her hourly 350. I think she has money issues and may do more when broke. Too much for a half hour for my taste, but the email she was using at that time linked to her personal FB with real name and the pictures there were smoking hot!

CoolStud
06-12-17, 14:07
Anyone with 411 on this one.

http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/everett-text-206-455-0507-young-petty-sexy-openmind-prtty-student/48363188

Looks very pretty and AD says open minded.

Thanks.

Madmaxon
06-12-17, 14:21
My best guess:

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1328070-Have-me-for-Lunch-this-afternoon-).

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1171200-Experience-the-Perfection-of-Pleasure-with-your-blonde-barbie!-Selfie-Teaser!-You-want to-original-Here-I-am!

Posts links to profiles or a BP ad at least. The whole point of sharing information is not to have the reader guess about who you are talking about.

OneByOne
06-12-17, 15:52

Posts links to profiles or a BP ad at least. The whole point of sharing information is not to have the reader guess about who you are talking about.EXACTLY! Folks make so many such posts, but without any links at all.

PnwPooner
06-12-17, 18:20
Not sure if mentioned anywhere earlier but just went 2 hours with Lana Love.

Sweet Jesus.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232538-Lana-Love

Expensive at 450/ hr but considering BBFS, CIA, CIP, and CIM (x3) for me it was a good deal.

She just was a fiend for it all.

Definitely will repeat.

PnwPooner
06-12-17, 18:23
Shannon & Louise.

Both are fun. Enjoy.Personal experience, Louise is not in any capacity BBFS. So definitely YMMV apparently but I've seen her at least 8 times (the greek is phenomenal considering how she moves that ass) and she has *never* been cool with BBFS.

BBPornoGeek
06-13-17, 00:10
Not sure if mentioned anywhere earlier but just went 2 hours with Lana Love.

Sweet Jesus.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232538-Lana-Love

Expensive at 450/ hr but considering BBFS, CIA, CIP, and CIM (x3) for me it was a good deal.

She just was a fiend for it all.

Definitely will repeat.Damn she looks smoking hot! Curious question. How does one know if any of the Eastside girls are affiliated with the Kirkland group like Annie or Olivia?

Battousai
06-13-17, 01:04
Anyone with 411 on this one.

http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/everett-text-206-455-0507-young-petty-sexy-openmind-prtty-student/48363188

Looks very pretty and AD says open minded.

Thanks.Your chances of meeting the actual chick in the picture, when it comes to hot asian girls, is pretty much ZERO. They don't like using real pictures.

Saboteur90
06-13-17, 15:40

Posts links to profiles or a BP ad at least. The whole point of sharing information is not to have the reader guess about who you are talking about.I try with Shanoon but she refused to BBFS.

Saboteur90
06-13-17, 16:24
I had great duo time with these girls. Best experience ever! Damage was not good but it worst it.

TnaRex
06-13-17, 16:57
She offered it. Does anybody have any intel on her?

Gamper
06-13-17, 19:01
Calm down calm down.

Joselyn not Jocelyn.

BP: http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/puerto-rican-bombshell-let-me-be-your-new-addiction/48357398.

Let's all go back to being friends again, mmkay?She did the whole arrive and say she needs money for an Incall. Drove away.

ITellNoLies
06-13-17, 20:51
I had great duo time with these girls. Best experience ever! Damage was not good but it worst it.That sounds like a great time. BBFS with both of them?

Gamper
06-13-17, 21:34
She offered it. Does anybody have any intel on her?I messaged her earlier and gave me an attitude when I asked for better photos to prove she wasn't a catfish.

Gamper
06-13-17, 21:35
Calm down calm down.

Joselyn not Jocelyn.

Let's all go back to being friends again, mmkay?Set something up with her today and she gave me the old no money for a room bit. I bailed.

OneByOne
06-14-17, 00:21
I had great duo time with these girls. Best experience ever! Damage was not good but it worst it.Links to ads?

OneByOne
06-14-17, 00:22
She offered it. Does anybody have any intel on her?Link to ad?

TnaRex
06-14-17, 00:25
Link to ad?http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sexy-rianna-grace-come-relax-and-enjoy-some-great-company/46534378

BBPornoGeek
06-14-17, 01:12
And she is maried to by the way LOL.Not so new now. Doesn't answer phone and slow to text back. Takes ages to schedule, then stood me up.

PnwPooner
06-14-17, 02:28
She did the whole arrive and say she needs money for an Incall. Drove away.

Set something up with her today and she gave me the old no money for a room bit. I bailed.She typically doesn't have an IC. But she'll meet at the Tubs.

SeaTownGuy
06-14-17, 03:19
I had great duo time with these girls. Best experience ever! Damage was not good but it worst it.Details! Send me a PM if needed.

MichaelT87
06-14-17, 14:44
160 bb avail if you'd like to partake. BB is in the menu but BBBJ and CiP are not, weird BBBJ isn't on the menu.

She came to my place and she put my step daughters panties on! Fucked that thing doggy and came on the panties on her ass.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1329479-NEW-PHOTOSHOOT-PICS!-How-about-a-little-late-night-lovin-Or-just-a-real-tight-FREAK-hahah.

Madmaxon
06-14-17, 14:48
She came to my place and she put my step daughters panties on!Seriously? LOL that's awesome.

MichaelT87
06-14-17, 14:51
Seriously? LOL that's awesome.I didn't even last. It was over as soon as she put those panties on.

Flyer99
06-14-17, 16:10
160 bb avail if you'd like to partake. BB is in the menu but BBBJ and CiP are not, weird BBBJ isn't on the menu.

She came to my place and she put my step daughters panties on! Fucked that thing doggy and came on the panties on her ass.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1329479-NEW-PHOTOSHOOT-PICS!-How-about-a-little-late-night-lovin-Or-just-a-real-tight-FREAK-hahah.Pics of step daughter. Hey, you started it.

LOL.

Penis
06-14-17, 16:34
Can't say I've run into that combo before.

MichaelT87
06-14-17, 17:11
Can't say I've run into that combo before.My 2nd girl I encountered with BBFS ok but BBBJ not ok, the first was SKylar from back in the day.

http://backpage.com.seattle.hoxnif.com/post/8766162/#

MichaelT87
06-14-17, 17:20
Do you guys remember Cherry?

http://independent.com.seattle.listcrawler.com/post/19272760/#.

ELL77
06-14-17, 17:38
Interesting. I was quoted $800/ hr BBFS by her. That was followed by me cackling loudly for over a minute.

A friend of mine has seen her, and has commented that she really gets into the action. But not worth what she quoted me. Good negotiating MT87!

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1329479-NEW-PHOTOSHOOT-PICS!-How-about-a-little-late-night-lovin-Or-just-a-real-tight-FREAK-hahah.

MichaelT87
06-14-17, 18:47
Interesting. I was quoted $800/ hr BBFS by her. That was followed by me cackling loudly for over a minute.

A friend of mine has seen her, and has commented that she really gets into the action. But not worth what she quoted me. Good negotiating MT87!$800? Whoa! She started me off at $450 to $500. Until she asked what I look like physically LOL So I took a pic after working out at 24, from neck to boxers and sent it over (no face).

Price dropped to 160 LOL.

Flyer99
06-14-17, 19:33
$800? Whoa! She started me off at $450 to $500. Until she asked what I look like physically LOL So I took a pic after working out at 24, from neck to boxers and sent it over (no face).

Price dropped to 160 LOL.No way that works-women aren't superficial. Lmao!

BettyJames
06-15-17, 04:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Saboteur90
06-15-17, 12:41
Details! Send me a PM if needed.What details you need?

Saboteur90
06-15-17, 12:45
That sounds like a great time. BBFS with both of them?Yes.

BBFSCIP with both of them.

Greek with Annie also.

Multiple position that usually you can see in porn movie.

MichaelT87
06-15-17, 15:24
Yes.

BBFSCIP with both of them.

Greek with Annie also.

Multiple position that usually you can see in porn movie.Annie is amazing, will call your name loudly LOL.

OneByOne
06-15-17, 16:37
Annie is amazing, will call your name loudly LOL.Link to any of her ads would be good here. By the way, I previously did a Search here for her, but no links turned up. So, a link (or links) would be helpful.

MichaelT87
06-15-17, 16:48
Link to any of her ads would be good here. By the way, I previously did a Search here for her, but no links turned up. So, a link (or links) would be helpful.https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1329290-AVAILABLE-IN-SEATTLE-OR-BELLEVUE!-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-.

Saboteur90
06-15-17, 17:16
Annie is amazing, will call your name loudly LOL.Yes she is. Both of them was amazing.

Lacy is super hot too.

ShavedKitties
06-15-17, 19:11
Yes she is. Both of them was amazing.

Lacy is super hot too.Does Lacy do greek?

TnaRex
06-15-17, 21:21
Did offer it. Drove forever through heavy traffic. Stood me up. Your decision of course, but I would think twice.

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thursday-special-last-day-in-town/48649923

Saboteur90
06-15-17, 22:23
Does Lacy do greek?I try and penetrate little but she said she can't take it. I think It's depends on size.

PnwPooner
06-16-17, 11:46
Does Lacy do greek?

I try and penetrate little but she said she can't take it. I think It's depends on size.Just a word of advice, unless you're massively thick if you know what you're doing and gently prep her first, she gets into it.

Have to start slow and let her dictate speed but she eventually starts bouncing like crazy.

At least, that was my experience.

JakeDSnake
06-17-17, 00:33
I don't subscribe to TNA but I recently checked that there's a lot of desperate pooners and newbie desperadoes responding to reviews by and alerts on hobbyists that seems to be begging for attention to be seen by providers. How low can they go! I've been seeing providers with reputation for reliability and never have I resorted to criticizing other hobbyists or providers. Do what if a hobbyist got to do BB and put it on the review. That's what reviews are for. To make choices accordingly as one sees fit. Judgement call. They just sound desperate and utmost, needy.

JakeDSnake
06-17-17, 01:05
I try and penetrate little but she said she can't take it. I think It's depends on size.Take it slow with lots of lube. She'll get used to it and will love it.

Jus Dreamin
06-17-17, 11:23
Had the pleasure of spending some time with Farrah Faucet recently (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?321917-SquirtingFarrahFaucet) and can attest that she not only squirts early, often and copiously but that she allows BBFS CIP. In fact, with me, it wasn't even an option; when I pulled her up from extended BBBJ & DATO she just climbed aboard and started grinding and I could feel a flood of warm juices flowing through my loins onto the bed. This girl is hella Fun!

Farrah is a big girl. One reviewer said thick and curvy. But not BBW. She has a mommy tummy that she is a bit self-conscious about but I let her know I'd rather see her in her nakedness that with a cover up. Talk about a whirlwind of activities; It's not often that I've been with a girl who was so ready to suck and fuck. And her squirting is over the top. Almost to the level of Summer, the Squirting Greek Goddess (for those of you who have been around for a while). I was just at the warm-up phase of DATY. Hadn't even inserted a finger. And she started gushing right into my open mouth! Nirvana!

Farrah comes to us via the Kirkland Group and, it so happens, has taken a liking to Annie. A duo with those two would be legend!

Spacehog
06-17-17, 11:58
I don't subscribe to TNA but I recently checked that there's a lot of desperate pooners and newbie desperadoes responding to reviews by and alerts on hobbyists that seems to be begging for attention to be seen by providers. How low can they go! I've been seeing providers with reputation for reliability and never have I resorted to criticizing other hobbyists or providers. Do what if a hobbyist got to do BB and put it on the review. That's what reviews are for. To make choices accordingly as one sees fit. Judgement call. They just sound desperate and utmost, needy.I don't do bb personally and never would as I don't want to play Russian roulette with my health however with that said unless you are using my dick to have sex with women its none of my business.

The white knights on tna just enjoy sucking up to providers because some fall in love or some crazyness.

RockInOut
06-17-17, 12:21
Cammy in Bellevue, BBFS, cip for $400, had the itch for some Asian so I took a chance.

I crawled out of her incall (Highly recommend).This is good info on her but it would be much better if you provide some contact info for her so others can locate her unless you want to keep her all your own.

RockInOut
06-17-17, 12:23
Hey, I know that girl!Do you happen to have any contact info for her.

Thanks.

Bigk206
06-17-17, 18:51
Did offer it. Drove forever through heavy traffic. Stood me up. Your decision of course, but I would think twice.

http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thursday-special-last-day-in-town/48649923Ad is down, was this her? http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-show-you-how-a-real-woman-does-it/47449378.

(253) XXXX742 the number from the ad I linked.

Penis
06-18-17, 12:59
This one comes right out and offers it. Searched the number and only found a very partial face pic.

On one hand no guessing about it since she's so open about it. On the other, the few I've seen who have been this upfront about it in their ad have usually been pretty high up on the sketchiness scale.

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-cum-for-you/48593338

Michael1967
06-18-17, 18:02
I don't subscribe to TNA but I recently checked that there's a lot of desperate pooners and newbie desperadoes responding to reviews by and alerts on hobbyists that seems to be begging for attention to be seen by providers. How low can they go! I've been seeing providers with reputation for reliability and never have I resorted to criticizing other hobbyists or providers. Do what if a hobbyist got to do BB and put it on the review. That's what reviews are for. To make choices accordingly as one sees fit. Judgement call. They just sound desperate and utmost, needy.I think their interactive format mixing prostitutes and johns encourages this. With most of us, we simply want to find someone, do our business and move along. TNA allows you to read posts from the women regularly (including getting involved with all of their drama) and makes you feel like you are a part of their lives. Forgetting the fact that you are simply a source of income for them. Guys want the women to like them, they fantasize that if they are charming enough, the women will have sex with them for free (or nearly free). In the end, it's like being at a pick up bar. Everyone is posturing to take home the women, except the women are just going home with the guys that will pay them the most. You don't hang out with your accountant; you don't hang out with your doctor or dentist; why would you want to be involved with your prostitute? Because of their format, there are guys that fall in love with the prostitute, or even worse, want to "save" the prostitute. We don't get that here because we are mainly guys talking among ourselves. Occasionally, a woman will appear, but she will leave when she finds that she's not getting the attention that should could get somewhere else.

Penis
06-18-17, 20:56
Nice analysis. I hadn't given too much thought to the TNA mindset. My response was just to not partake because of all the drama. But yeah, I can see the attachment fantasy being a big cause for all the self-righteous, d-bag hobbyists over there.

"You don't hang out with your doctor" Egg-fucking-zactly.

I think their interactive format mixing prostitutes and johns encourages this. With most of us, we simply want to find someone, do our business and move along. TNA allows you to read posts from the women regularly (including getting involved with all of their drama) and makes you feel like you are a part of their lives. Forgetting the fact that you are simply a source of income for them. Guys want the women to like them, they fantasize that if they are charming enough, the women will have sex with them for free (or nearly free). In the end, it's like being at a pick up bar. Everyone is posturing to take home the women, except the women are just going home with the guys that will pay them the most. You don't hang out with your accountant; you don't hang out with your doctor or dentist; why would you want to be involved with your prostitute? Because of their format, there are guys that fall in love with the prostitute, or even worse, want to "save" the prostitute. We don't get that here because we are mainly guys talking among ourselves. Occasionally, a woman will appear, but she will leave when she finds that she's not getting the attention that should could get somewhere else.

Budentist
06-18-17, 21:47
For all those interested Olivia heart is back at it. From all those who've met her it seems like she's a sure thing with regards to BBFS cip.

EastlakeHorndog
06-19-17, 02:12
This one comes right out and offers it. Searched the number and only found a very partial face pic.

On one hand no guessing about it since she's so open about it. On the other, the few I've seen who have been this upfront about it in their ad have usually been pretty high up on the sketchiness scale.

http://washington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-cum-for-you/48593338I saw that as well and am curious about this provider but unfortunately she's in Tacoma and only does outcall, so it's difficult for me to set anything up. I'd have to get a motel / hotel room down there and schedule an appt with her. I might be willing to do this if I knew more and she had a solid rep, but if it doesn't work out I'd wind up wasting an entire night.

I understand some providers are in situations where incall just isn't an option, but it does limit their prospects.