PDA

View Full Version : The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

SmallAsianCock
06-14-20, 13:42
I met her for $50.00. I saved $250.0 and I will not return.I also met her and I will not repeat. $50.00 also.

SneakyMan
06-15-20, 13:48
Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!

https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664cf5-25e6-42a3-8854-f9ca8de130b7

Saronnie
06-15-20, 14:06

https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664cf5-25e6-42a3-8854-f9ca8de130b7While always keeping an eye out for new ones to work in, this is why I like to stick with some of the reliable ones that have been around for a bit. Treat them well and even if they get off SA, they are likely still open to meeting. Or so I have found.

Triad Traveler
06-16-20, 06:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/f273692f-c1c5-49a7-b921-a78195e9ffad

Anyone know anything about this one? She is offering to travel to me and seems dtf.

LikesGirls
06-16-20, 08:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/f273692f-c1c5-49a7-b921-a78195e9ffad

Anyone know anything about this one? She is offering to travel to me and seems dtf.She's real, sensual, $300/ ppm and very much dtf.

Panama7996
06-16-20, 10:16

https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664cf5-25e6-42a3-8854-f9ca8de130b7Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

Olivas3 deposit scam.

Milliesa deposit scam.

Saronnie
06-16-20, 10:32
Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

Olivas3 deposit scam.

Milliesa deposit scam.The good news is they are generally easy to identify. And there are some really good reliable, sweet girls there that are not scams.

Triad Traveler
06-16-20, 11:14
She's real, sensual, $300/ ppm and very much dtf.Thanks for the info. I'm going to go for it.

jobobtheclown
06-16-20, 14:57

Olivas3 deposit scam.

Milliesa deposit scam.Wait, you sure on that first one? I tried to see her and she turned down my offer as not high enough. Was pretty rude about it, and it wasn't a lowball offer. That seems like an odd choice is she was intending to scam me.

Milliesa wouldn't meet without a payment upfront, so spot on there.

VincentCor74
06-16-20, 15:19
Wait, you sure on that first one? I tried to see her and she turned down my offer as not high enough. Was pretty rude about it, and it wasn't a lowball offer. That seems like an odd choice is she was intending to scam me.

Milliesa wouldn't meet without a payment upfront, so spot on there.There's a crew from Apex / Cary. All recent high school grads -all 18/19 years old. Apex, Friendship, Green Hope, Middle Creek.

I haven't gotten a single one to agree to meet without requesting a deposit. Even a fake high offer and they wanted half of it upfront.

If you can find them on Social media they are all connected or one degree of separation from each other.

Most have joined since about 1st of the year.

I was also warned that one "recruited" her younger sister. Who's very underage. Onto the sugar sites. Be wary.

If anyone can get one to meet without upfront payment, I'd be impressed. They are all pretty girls with typical hot 18 year old bodies and lots of pics of weed on social media. Haha.

JellyBear
06-16-20, 18:03

Olivas3 deposit scam.

Milliesa deposit scam.Saw her from another site WYP about a year ago. MG for 50. She did some kiss and make out in the car. Ran into her again as we live in the same area. And had the same thing. She wanted 500 for the couch. She is real and super hot. Felt was a little amateur and new to this at the time. Looks like she has matured and upped her game to deposits. LOL. Maybe she is worth 500. But I ain't going for that.

DopeBoii
06-17-20, 16:38
Can someone tell me about this girl? Is she a scam or not because she seems pretty real on snapchat.

DopeBoii
06-17-20, 16:52

Olivas3 deposit scam.

Milliesa deposit scam.Are you sure she's fake? Because her snapchat seems pretty real time. Please message me if you know anything about Liana!!

VincentCor74
06-17-20, 23:39
Are you sure she's fake? Because her snapchat seems pretty real time. Please message me if you know anything about Liana!!As in, an actual real girl.

But, your chances of getting to meet her are slim to none. And slim just left town.

Hiamey
06-18-20, 11:46
Are you sure she's fake? Because her snapchat seems pretty real time. Please message me if you know anything about Liana!!She wants 700 per week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b60520c-a3b4-463d-b6d4-04e7124e989f

DfwPussyEater
06-18-20, 13:51
She wants 700 per week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b60520c-a3b4-463d-b6d4-04e7124e989fIn my opinion, Considering her age, and her look, 500 is a reasonable for what appears she can offer. Even better, I would offer Her 2000 for monthly allowance for 6 visits making it very beneficial & worthy mutually if she only agrees to a solo relationship arrangement.

Pubb69
06-18-20, 14:46
She wants 700 per week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b60520c-a3b4-463d-b6d4-04e7124e989fThat should cover her food bill. Can she paint or do yard work?

VincentCor74
06-18-20, 19:30
In my opinion, Considering her age, and her look, 500 is a reasonable for what appears she can offer. Even better, I would offer Her 2000 for monthly allowance for 6 visits making it very beneficial & worthy mutually if she only agrees to a solo relationship arrangement.For that kinda cash.

She's young and lives at home; what bills can she possibly have? (Which also means she can't host.).

Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?

Newbie1961
06-18-20, 19:58
Not from your area but the most active and reliable forum so I thought I ask here for advice. As you know SA is offering 25% discount. Banned about 5 times so I know the drill about new profile hoops to jump through. Problem is Onevanilla payment debit card and zip-code. As you know you must have a valid zip code for SA to take them. I bought both a Visa and and MC today. Neither Onevanilla will let me add a zip code (either on my computer or on the app on my phone). Yes I followed all the directions and never had a problem before. You use to be able to add a zip code but that option is gone now. Called the 800 number (twice no one in the US) told me that option is no longer available since it's an anonymous card and they are not able to add that for me. It's valid and I will use it but shit I can't even use this at a gas pump since they require a zip code. Any advice?

Hiamey
06-18-20, 21:00
For that kinda cash.

She's young and lives at home; what bills can she possibly have? (Which also means she can't host.).

Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?What are you going to do if you find out she is dating 10 other guys. Hahahaha.

DfwPussyEater
06-18-20, 21:15
For that kinda cash.

Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?Vincent, I know you have been a SD much longer than I have and you probably have a good reasoning when you make a such offer, so no challenge there pal. Having said, if She agrees to 8 visits I am fine with that too But 6 is a win win situation. But, Let me say this: some of these smart SB are not in this life style necessarily to pay off day by day bills. My solo SB that I have on allowance; She is saving up to buy a land, and she already has picked one and putting aside strictly toward that investment. Not all these chicks are struggling for week to week paychecks. I, too, have had my share of Learning a few things in short time that I have been lucky to enjoy this Life style that not all all SBs are so naive that we may think. Moreover, I personally (not trying to sound boasting) tend to enjoy them as conventional way of dating with obviously more extreme intimacy because I am in charge unlike of conventional dating situations. So, I know we are all mongers here but I try to lead my affairs with these SBs at a closest to conventional kind, so I try to keep a balance to this fairness And mutual relation. It could be because I am not married or it also could be partially because of my obsessive compulsive personality that I don't value Benjamin for it's face value. I am not sure but one thing I am sure of I rather pay a little more, take a little less away but enjoy everything in life in an extreme way. To make a wrap here, if a 19 year old hot body gets happier over 50-100 more which in return I take in 500 worth of intimacy than by all means she can have it all, and if 8 (twice a week is unfair to her) I settle for 6 but I will be damn if I don't turn the 6 visits valued for 8 visits. I hope I was able to cross my point here. More power to all.

DfwPussyEater
06-18-20, 21:31
For that kinda cash.

Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?Ooh I forgot to answer your question about exclusive part: As you know mathematically nothing is at absolute 100%, so obviously my screening can fail too. But in general, I have built a trust with my current ONE that is on allowance. I know where she lives, where she works, I have access to her work telephone number, and she is expected in terms that I lay out to her, she must send me two pictures daily to me. Prefer one in the morning and one at noon lunch time. She needs to answer my texts responded within 20 minutes. Plus, she visits twice per week and one random dates strictly (no intimacy date) per week where we go out to eat or hang out of house. So, I pretty much have plenty of her free time in hands and the rest goes to her daughter and her self. Bear in mind pal, my offer to her is strong enough that she agreed to spot when first time I proposed it. Now even with 19 year old ones living at home if the offer is good enough for them they will remain exclusive. Now is there any margin for error? Of course, but we live to experience what our decisions brings to us. I am hoping to keep mine happy enough that she remains a Loyal SB for long till she buys her land, till then it's a win win situation, LOL.

DfwPussyEater
06-18-20, 21:46
Not from your area but the most active and reliable forum so I thought I ask here for advice. As you know SA is offering 25% discount. Banned about 5 times so I know the drill about new profile hoops to jump through. Problem is Onevanilla payment debit card and zip-code. As you know you must have a valid zip code for SA to take them. I bought both a Visa and and MC today. Neither Onevanilla will let me add a zip code (either on my computer or on the app on my phone). Yes I followed all the directions and never had a problem before. You use to be able to add a zip code but that option is gone now. Called the 800 number (twice no one in the US) told me that option is no longer available since it's an anonymous card and they are not able to add that for me. It's valid and I will use it but shit I can't even use this at a gas pump since they require a zip code. Any advice?My suggestion is use it at Walmart for merchandise.

ExMyNtMILF
06-18-20, 22:14
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Cmcae1
06-18-20, 22:55
I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.

https://www.seeking.com/member/33871acd-022f-05fb-1420-cc06fc79de25

Bb211
06-18-20, 23:37
I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.

https://www.seeking.com/member/33871acd-022f-05fb-1420-cc06fc79de25Would like to meet tonight. But impossible on a site like this one.

DfwPussyEater
06-19-20, 00:01
For that kinda cash.

Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?I won't go too much into details but I try to make it short. This is my monitoring way for my SB: she sends 2 pictures per day one in the morning on the way to work, one around noon time. I know her home address, I know her work address, and I have her direct line to work that I make randomize calls. She has 20 minutes of time frame to return my texts. In plus to number of visitations, random days (a single) weekdays we have conventional days depended on our work schedule to go strictly on a date. So, between her visitation days, Random dinner date out, and texts and phone calls, I monitor quite Her time. The remaining she has to spend with her daughter to herself. So, I have no idea how between her M-F work, and her household chores, And ME she will have any energy to date any more SDs. Plus, I am compensating her way enough I really don't think or hope she would be crazy to break her best deal. So, everyone has a price and a deal to close referring to the 19 year old one. Just have to find her way around how to keep her monitored or happy enough to ease up on monitoring. More power to you, Friend.

Saronnie
06-19-20, 07:54

https://www.seeking.com/member/33871acd-022f-05fb-1420-cc06fc79de25Liz is probably the best example of what I was talking about earlier. There are so e really, really good girls out there that have been around a bit. And are definitely not any kind of scam.

Hiamey
06-19-20, 10:05
I won't go too much into details but I try to make it short. This is my monitoring way for my SB: she sends 2 pictures per day one in the morning on the way to work, one around noon time. I know her home address, I know her work address, and I have her direct line to work that I make randomize calls. She has 20 minutes of time frame to return my texts. In plus to number of visitations, random days (a single) weekdays we have conventional days depended on our work schedule to go strictly on a date. So, between her visitation days, Random dinner date out, and texts and phone calls, I monitor quite Her time. The remaining she has to spend with her daughter to herself. So, I have no idea how between her M-F work, and her household chores, And ME she will have any energy to date any more SDs. Plus, I am compensating her way enough I really don't think or hope she would be crazy to break her best deal. So, everyone has a price and a deal to close referring to the 19 year old one. Just have to find her way around how to keep her monitored or happy enough to ease up on monitoring. More power to you, Friend.I am surprised they would agree to something like that. My first SB was receiving 3 K per month. We dated 5 years but I never put such restrictions o demands on her. Wow. You are one firm dude.

DfwPussyEater
06-19-20, 11:08
I am surprised they would agree to something like that. My first SB was receiving 3 K per month. We dated 5 years but I never put such restrictions o demands on her. Wow. You are one firm dude.Hey Hiamey, I am pleased to know there are SBs that would go along for 5 years my friend. I was thinking if I play my dices well, I would be lucky for a year but now you gave me more hopes to be optimistic, LOL. Now, bear in mind, I can not make the same offer to for example LizziRDU (who is married) or Roseykake or those who are Pro- SB. I usually go after fresh, inexperience SBs that they are after some rewards and some extra activities outside of their lives. Those SBs such as Grace & Lizzi are for a short term PPM visits. Plus, level intimacy (which is the most important element to me) with PRO or an Experienced SB Would never get entrapped into a proposal as I have with my SB right now. I know those girls are onto a different wavelength and they have more options for a relation. So, you are right SIR when you define me as a firm person. Let me add this as well, I have a firm screening process too, if one does not comply to it, politely I tell them upfront we are not a match and I move on to next SB. I don't push nor accept to be a fool for toward being inexperienced. But, I make them feel special. Not one time I remember, even if, I did not repeat seeing a SB that I did not encounter with a gift at the time of initial meeting. Always show up with 60-100 gift (bracelets or chain) to gain their approval to give their so called soul from that point on. So far my tactics has worked out real well. Having said that, you are my man to have someone on allowance for 5 years, I could pick up plenty of tips from you Sir. More power to all.

Saronnie
06-19-20, 11:56
Liz is probably the best example of what I was talking about earlier. There are so e really, really good girls out there that have been around a bit. And are definitely not any kind of scam.Lots of great points in this conversation. Bottom line is there are plenty of different pathways and opportunities. If you treat girls well, you will likely find what you want.

DfwPussyEater
06-19-20, 14:44
I am working on this SB under my radar to get her take a bait. She is not my type hot young blonde type, but she would make it interesting for a novice. I am 99.9% she DTF on a first meeting as she has Not been intimate with no man.

For 5 years per her own claim. I have only made an initial contact but I am waiting for her to call me before I give a full report back in here. But I am positive she is legit and dying to explore her sexual horizons and she is in need of financial assistance big time with a child at home.

https://www.seeking.com/member/88a825a9-1040-41f9-b6fa-54c73b138dea

jobobtheclown
06-19-20, 14:52
Do any of the legitimate girls on SA use a 3rd party texting service, maybe to disguise their phone numbers? I've gotten used to using carrier lookup and largely discounting anything that comes back as "Enflick / Not wireless", but a few recent chats have drawn that decision in to question.

Triad Traveler
06-19-20, 14:55
Do any of the legitimate girls on SA use a 3rd party texting service, maybe to disguise their phone numbers? I've gotten used to using carrier lookup and largely discounting anything that comes back as "Enflick / Not wireless", but a few recent chats have drawn that decision in to question.I would say most of them do.

DfwPussyEater
06-19-20, 15:04
Do any of the legitimate girls on SA use a 3rd party texting service, maybe to disguise their phone numbers? I've gotten used to using carrier lookup and largely discounting anything that comes back as "Enflick / Not wireless", but a few recent chats have drawn that decision in to questionYes. It applies to Mostly the young groups of ages from 18 to 26 years old. Also, mostly are new to SA & they are only collecting info and are not quite ready to take the bait yet. If you look at the date they joined in you notice this group. Or They are soliciting pictures & videos.

jobobtheclown
06-19-20, 15:52
I would say most of them do.Thanks; I might need to reach out to a few I've discounted.

Meanwhile, back to chatting with an 18 year old RNFA who doesn't know what PPE is. *ahem*.

VincentCor74
06-19-20, 17:15
Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.

Quoted me $ 600, though.

Oh, well.

Hiamey
06-19-20, 17:36
Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.

Quoted me $ 600, though.

Oh, well.https://www.seeking.com/member/bdcef2d6-8b80-460f-a14d-219b31d64563

She quoted me same 500 in April, and the same in May. She is going up not down.

Raltime
06-19-20, 22:52
I've been talking to them as well and gave me the same $800 each starting point which is absurd. I didn't want to pull the trigger on both until meeting one first but Grace (brunette) was the only one that would go solo so I gave it a shot for 3. 50. Big mistake. When I got to their house Rosey met me who is hot af. When I finally met Grace she was completely wasted, couldn't have just been weed but I figured I'm here so wth. We start fooling around and she was so wasted I just wanted to get it over with. Here's where it gets good. I'm exploring her digitally and turns she has a tampon in! So I did the deed anyway and got the hell out of dodge. I was there for a total of 25 min. A complete ripoff. I would love to see Rosey but she won't meet solo and I'm not wasting money on Grace again just to see Rosey. Probably the worst experience I've had in 4 years in the bowl.YMMV, and timing is everything. It seems Rosey has a lot friends and she is the one to be friends with. So far, there is Eva, Emma and Grace. All spinners, Grace is hitting the weed a little to hard. I am sure the others are doing the same. It is fiun is the timing is right.

SneakyMan
06-20-20, 15:47
It's become a real shit show. I'd say 95% are fakes or a complete waste of time. Here is the latest.

Selling pics.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9a3b8c73-cb07-400a-8563-f3c928a0ac40

Rude B.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5f7e87c4-f052-4cf0-9bb5-659ccf8b3244

A total C.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d391b6d-ae6d-4237-b8cc-8e06159d3ec7

As the add says, full on escort.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2bf22448-2bef-401d-ae35-4a18401ed170

Numerous others, but profiles gone now.

Amazing to me how many don't respond but yet are on constantly.

AzBadger7
06-20-20, 16:07
I've had to report a few profiles recently, not that it will matter. Will exchange numbers and get threatened to be exposed on social media unless I pay up. Happened with two different profiles / phone numbers but I think it's the same person doing the blackmailing.

It's become a real shit show. I'd say 95% are fakes or a complete waste of time. Here is the latest.

Selling pics.

Rude B.

A total C.

Amazing to me how many don't respond but yet are on constantly.

SneakyMan
06-20-20, 16:41
I've had to report a few profiles recently, not that it will matter. Will exchange numbers and get threatened to be exposed on social media unless I pay up. Happened with two different profiles / phone numbers but I think it's the same person doing the blackmailing.Yep, that's another one. My response is FO.

When my subscription expires in a couple of weeks, I'm done.

SneakyMan
06-20-20, 16:45

https://www.seeking.com/member/33871acd-022f-05fb-1420-cc06fc79de25She has done most of Raleigh and half the Executives that visit. She might as well use an escort site, which is SA for her.

Glad you had a good time, but go get checked.

AzBadger7
06-20-20, 16:59
I'll let my subscription lapse as well, may or may not go back. For the monthly membership price, you'd think they'd do a better job verifying the SBs.

Yep, that's another one. My response is FO.

When my subscription expires in a couple of weeks, I'm done.

Hiamey
06-20-20, 20:20
This one must think we are all stupid. She wants money sent to her agency.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d740669e-bcdb-46fd-9f6c-4812882b4e0e

Pubb69
06-20-20, 20:20

Selling pics.

Rude B.

A total C.

Amazing to me how many don't respond but yet are on constantly.The site is total scum, hiring bots, 18 year old queens looking for on line only even though they say that's not allowed.

Never once are they removed after being reported. Hundred dollar escorts who think they suddenly are worth $500 or more because they are sugar babies. Could go on and on, don't even know why they are allowed to stay up under the FOSTA laws. Everyone knows they are promoting hooking.

JellyBear
06-20-20, 23:17
I'll let my subscription lapse as well, may or may not go back. For the monthly membership price, you'd think they'd do a better job verifying the SBs.I ended my subscription almost 4 months ago. Couple of girls reached out recently who never replied when it was active. They sent me a message and a couple of days later they texted me. So even after subscription ends will they still be able to read our messages? If that's the case then it makes sense to just blast your number to every girl who even comes close to your matching criteria. That way you don't need to have the subscription for a long time and if interested then girls can reach out via text. Does this makes sense or am I out of my mind.

LikesGirls
06-21-20, 09:05
I ended my subscription almost 4 months ago. Couple of girls reached out recently who never replied when it was active. They sent me a message and a couple of days later they texted me. So even after subscription ends will they still be able to read our messages? If that's the case then it makes sense to just blast your number to every girl who even comes close to your matching criteria. That way you don't need to have the subscription for a long time and if interested then girls can reach out via text. Does this makes sense or am I out of my mind.Your messages to them don't disappear. Though one girl told me that he hates guys that just send a phone number and little else, expecting them to call or text with little effort on the guy's part. I don't know how successful your strategy can be.

SneakyMan
06-21-20, 09:56
Your messages to them don't disappear. Though one girl told me that he hates guys that just send a phone number and little else, expecting them to call or text with little effort on the guy's part. I don't know how successful your strategy can be.I could care less about what the girls don"t like. No matter how nice you are, most never reply.

If you just put your number out there, you'll get some strange messages. You won't know from whom and has happened to me a few times, they threaten to out you or extort you. My response has been FO and block him / her.

VincentCor74
06-21-20, 12:13
This one must think we are all stupid. She wants money sent to her agency.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d740669e-bcdb-46fd-9f6c-4812882b4e0eShe's a former hairstylist who just spent a couple months in rehab in the mountains.

I used to see her Semi- regularly and she's a LOT of fun. A little high dollar but kind of a funny, snarky, mean girl type who's fun to have drinks with.

She's working for an agency now?

Mark User
06-21-20, 12:23
She's a former hairstylist who just spent a couple months in rehab in the mountains.

I used to see her Semi- regularly and she's a LOT of fun. A little high dollar but kind of a funny, snarky, mean girl type who's fun to have drinks with.

She's working for an agency now?It may be a new way to disguise a cash-and-dash. She wouldn't specify any amount, she was very much indicating she would do whatever I wanted for whatever amount, and she said I could send whatever I felt was reasonable to her agency. That set off the big red flag and I stopped pursuing.

VincentCor74
06-21-20, 12:33
It may be a new way to disguise a cash-and-dash. She wouldn't specify any amount, she was very much indicating she would do whatever I wanted for whatever amount, and she said I could send whatever I felt was reasonable to her agency. That set off the big red flag and I stopped pursuing.That sounds. Interesting, to say the least.

Wonder if she fell off the wagon and is trying to score for her fix.

I'll chat with her and see what's up.

SneakyMan
06-21-20, 12:39
That sounds. Interesting, to say the least.

Wonder if she fell off the wagon and is trying to score for her fix.

I'll chat with her and see what's up.$75 deposit, $50/ hour. Delete.

JellyBear
06-21-20, 20:35
Your messages to them don't disappear. Though one girl told me that he hates guys that just send a phone number and little else, expecting them to call or text with little effort on the guy's part. I don't know how successful your strategy can be.Yeah. Not just a phone number. But I do send more details about what I am looking for. Mostly a template message. But also try to customize as much as I can to the particular SB. But hey can only do so much as some SBs barely have anything on their profile.

Jb.

JellyBear
06-21-20, 23:38
Icing on the top.

Has anyone had any experience with this MILF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2ff18477-95bb-4404-9124-a8514aab7325

Something about her makes me think of taking the subscription to connect.

Jb.

ChasingPuppy
06-22-20, 06:19
Icing on the top.

Has anyone had any experience with this MILF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2ff18477-95bb-4404-9124-a8514aab7325

Something about her makes me think of taking the subscription to connect.

Jb.I messaged with her quite a bit a while ago. She stopped replying and then I saw she had created a new profile. I talked to her about it and she admitted that she wanted a whale but would entertain other offers in the meantime. I lost interest.

ProfessorVan
06-22-20, 08:11
We chatted intermittently couple years ago. As noted she uses more than one profile. I think the one I messaged her under was Only Girl In The Room. After several text exchanges, we were going to meet for a spontaneous dinner but she backed out after I drove nearly an hour to get there. Kinda spacey, talking about an expensive couch she had bought on impulse and had to wait for delivery. Seems like at the time we were discussing 400 for several hours or maybe overnight.

Funny her name comes up as the SA messaging system is being discussed: She messaged me again on SA late 2019 about a year since we last conversed, under a different profile name but similar photos. She saw that I had clicked on her profile, remembered we had chatted previously and was gauging my current interest. My paid membership was expiring that night, I was not renewing as there wasn't much happening, and I had long since deleted our text conversation and did not save her number. Thus in my reply to her I said that sure I was interested, but specifically and worded carefully noted that my premium membership was expiring "MIDNIGHT TONIGHT", that I was not renewing, and would not be checking the site between now and the time it expires. Thus I would not be able to read ANY further message she sent via SA, and for HER to TEXT ME (yes phone number provided) rather than message me via the site. Freaking sure enough, the next day she messages me VIA THE SITE. So it sits there for 2-3 months until I purchase a month in February. Her reply which I had not been able to see all that time was HER phone number, SMH LOL. I gave up on her at that point.

VincentCor74
06-22-20, 09:59
We chatted intermittently couple years ago. As noted she uses more than one profile. I think the one I messaged her under was Only Girl In The Room. After several text exchanges, we were going to meet for a spontaneous dinner but she backed out after I drove nearly an hour to get there. Kinda spacey, talking about an expensive couch she had bought on impulse and had to wait for delivery. Seems like at the time we were discussing 400 for several hours or maybe overnight.

Funny her name comes up as the SA messaging system is being discussed: She messaged me again on SA late 2019 about a year since we last conversed, under a different profile name but similar photos. She saw that I had clicked on her profile, remembered we had chatted previously and was gauging my current interest. My paid membership was expiring that night, I was not renewing as there wasn't much happening, and I had long since deleted our text conversation and did not save her number. Thus in my reply to her I said that sure I was interested, but specifically and worded carefully noted that my premium membership was expiring "MIDNIGHT TONIGHT", that I was not renewing, and would not be checking the site between now and the time it expires. Thus I would not be able to read ANY further message she sent via SA, and for HER to TEXT ME (yes phone number provided) rather than message me via the site. Freaking sure enough, the next day she messages me VIA THE SITE. So it sits there for 2-3 months until I purchase a month in February. Her reply which I had not been able to see all that time was HER phone number, SMH LOL. I gave up on her at that point.Yeah- I talked to her last year or so when she had just relocated from Southern Cali.

She told me she was currently seeing someone for $700 per meet but if I could match or exceed that she'd love to meet.

I played along for a while b / c I wanted to see what she was about.

She definitely seems a little. Off. Got snippy at times and other times seemed really sweet.

Wouldn't shock me at all if we are talking bipolar or some personality disorder with her.

My recon tells me she's divorced and, I believe, has a twin sister still back in SoCal.

Hiamey
06-22-20, 11:08
I messaged with her quite a bit a while ago. She stopped replying and then I saw she had created a new profile. I talked to her about it and she admitted that she wanted a whale but would entertain other offers in the meantime. I lost interest.She quoted me 5 bills.

Hiamey
06-22-20, 11:11
Any info on this lady.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f2fd2ef1-0be5-4b31-9afa-52b818fa9b6f

VincentCor74
06-22-20, 11:41
Any info on this lady.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f2fd2ef1-0be5-4b31-9afa-52b818fa9b6fHer profile says she's not actually in Raleigh for her privacy. Any idea where she's actually located?

Pubb69
06-22-20, 14:03
Yeah- I talked to her last year or so when she had just relocated from Southern Cali.

She told me she was currently seeing someone for $700 per meet but if I could match or exceed that she'd love to meet.

I played along for a while b / c I wanted to see what she was about.

She definitely seems a little. Off. Got snippy at times and other times seemed really sweet.

Wouldn't shock me at all if we are talking bipolar or some personality disorder with her.

My recon tells me she's divorced and, I believe, has a twin sister still back in SoCal.She is reviewed on here. A real whack job my all accounts. I used to put in maximum income status on their form as a joke because it's really no one's business so of course all the parasite gold diggers would message me and sure enough she sent me a message stating that she would love to sit down and have coffee with me and find out how I was so successful and even said she would pay (how generous).

Needless to say I played along for awhile until I finally pissed her off when I said I lied about my income. Good times LOL.

Pubb69
06-22-20, 14:11
Went down today, I can only imagine how nervous the owners of SA must be as they are about due.

IMHO they are far worse than these other sites and more hypocritical in their advertising, promoting arrangements as a non prostitution forum and encouraging girls as young as 18 to sponge off strangers. Their lawyers won't stand a chance against the fed, if they were wise they would shut it down now.

LikesGirls
06-22-20, 14:37
Her profile says she's not actually in Raleigh for her privacy. Any idea where she's actually located?She disabled the account.

Ral613
06-23-20, 10:28
Went down today, I can only imagine how nervous the owners of SA must be as they are about due.

IMHO they are far worse than these other sites and more hypocritical in their advertising, promoting arrangements as a non prostitution forum and encouraging girls as young as 18 to sponge off strangers. Their lawyers won't stand a chance against the fed, if they were wise they would shut it down now.I sometimes wonder if the fake account and occasional blatant exchange that goes nowhere is someone collecting screenshot to state what the site is sometimes used for (not by this group of course).

Hiamey
06-23-20, 13:50
Any info on Kate.

Ral613
06-23-20, 14:34
Any info on Kate.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d391b6d-ae6d-4237-b8cc-8e06159d3ec7I had a brief exchange. I could be wrong, but seemed more pro-like looking for something immediate vs. Someone lookin for an ongoing arrangement.

Kirron
06-23-20, 17:32
Any info on Kate.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d391b6d-ae6d-4237-b8cc-8e06159d3ec7Mentioned here - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?20290-The-Raleigh-area-quot-Sugar-Bowl-quot-(SA-WYP-SD4-ME)&p=4840359&viewfull=1#post4840359.

SmallAsianCock
06-23-20, 21:51
I am looking for ideas of things I can gift my SB.

1). Skydiving (I am not jumping).

2). Gift card to a spa.

Any ideas will be helpful.

Usmc0819
06-23-20, 23:49

2). Gift card to a spa.

Any ideas will be helpful.Favorite perfume? If you're doing spa, I'd do a spa day at the umstead.

Ral613
06-24-20, 11:37
The Umstead gift card is always a hit, but keep in mind that some SB's can be intimidated and concerned about SPA etiquette at a high-end spa (the staff is great and will put them at ease). Not to compete with the big "gift", don't sleep on a generous gift card to a regular nail shop. Being able to go whenever they want, or perhaps even treat a friend, is a nice every-day perk.

2). Gift card to a spa.

Any ideas will be helpful.

Ral613
06-24-20, 13:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a0d35d4-7e85-4da2-aa16-a9a1937da270

I think this is a newer profile for someone I've seen on the site before. Anyone have any info?

DfwPussyEater
06-24-20, 13:49

2). Gift card to a spa.

Any ideas will be helpful.(This may get posted back to back but something went wrong posting first time so I am Re-trying).

I suppose you buying a gift to handed it in and you don't mean a virtual gifting. So, my suggestion is always gift a tangible present. It will leave a reason for her to remember you by it rather than a gift for spa (not criticizing other suggestions only sharing my Personal view), second reason that tangible gift will lead to give a Feel of Traditional Dating when you keep seeing it on her. My suggestion is Jewelry. You can always go to clearance sections of in store like Belk. They have 75% to additional 10/15 % if you open a cc account. I have a tip if you were interested how to use that extra 15% over and over but you can DM for that later. So, you can pick up a chocked chain, bracelet, ankle chain from 350+ for 60 to 100 bucks. (instance, I bought a fossil watch at Belk 250 for 80 bucks after multiple discounts that was offer, and it appears a 400 bucks value to my SB). One last saying here: when you hand a Tangible gift right hand to hand you get a heftier kiss than you get when gift a gift card because women always, always get thrilled when they see a time and effort was put in selecting a gift than act as here is the money go get yourself something. More power to all.

VincentCor74
06-24-20, 14:53
The Umstead gift card is always a hit, but keep in mind that some SB's can be intimidated and concerned about SPA etiquette at a high-end spa (the staff is great and will put them at ease). Not to compete with the big "gift", don't sleep on a generous gift card to a regular nail shop. Being able to go whenever they want, or perhaps even treat a friend, is a nice every-day perk.If they are into that - 3 months worth will only run you like 100 bucks.

Skins755
06-24-20, 15:50

2). Gift card to a spa.

Any ideas will be helpful.I always gave lingerie or shoes, great for a second or third date, and then they can model for you.

Or I had one in Knoxville that I gave a North Face jacket and some Uggs, she was a UT coed and Hooter's girl, probably the hottest I ever met on sd4 me, ah the good times.

Skins.

DfwPussyEater
06-24-20, 17:39
I decided to do a math on my success for a 30 days Time-period on SA. To see, if it has been worthy Of my time, membership fee renewal or do I need to do some tweaking. So, I went ahead and counted all my contacts that I had made In 30 days and Calculated a ratio that appears low to me. It's at 0. 05% ratio. This does not include those that I blocked off or deleted them for time-wasters or scammers. I counted all those contacts (from sent folder) which I had found being potential SB for 30 days. So, here was the math: contacted 260 SB and I had only 14 success cases in 30 days, (0. 05% I Feel I am on a low end for the time I have put into this. Any inputs or encouraging pointer whether I am on a low percentile and maybe I need to notch it up! Appreciated. (More power to all).

VincentCor74
06-24-20, 19:42
I decided to do a math on my success for a 30 days Time-period on SA. To see, if it has been worthy Of my time, membership fee renewal or do I need to do some tweaking. So, I went ahead and counted all my contacts that I had made In 30 days and Calculated a ratio that appears low to me. It's at 0. 05% ratio. This does not include those that I blocked off or deleted them for time-wasters or scammers. I counted all those contacts (from sent folder) which I had found being potential SB for 30 days. So, here was the math: contacted 260 SB and I had only 14 success cases in 30 days, (0. 05% I Feel I am on a low end for the time I have put into this. Any inputs or encouraging pointer whether I am on a low percentile and maybe I need to notch it up! Appreciated. (More power to all).Are you saying you bagged 14? If so, I'd say that's successful, imo. And well worth the investment.

Met 14? Only conversed with 14?

Need more info.

DfwPussyEater
06-24-20, 20:21
Are you saying you bagged 14? If so, I'd say that's successful, imo. And well worth the investment.

Met 14? Only conversed with 14?

Need more info.Vincent,

When I finalize a meeting it means a "meeting on the couch". All 14 of them placed hoo hoo dilly into cha cha. (I need to add care less for the SA membership fee but I wonder on time invested and rate of the success matches? So if I do the math correctly; 260 SB per 30 days is averaged to 8.66 ~ 9 SB per day. I spend an average of 1 hour (15 min greetings + 45 minutes interview) means 9 hours of per day. Now, I have been on vacation for last 2 months but that is a lot hours. And that’s why I say the ratio is low for that much of effort.

VincentCor74
06-24-20, 21:37
Vincent,

When I finalize a meeting it means a "meeting on the couch". All 14 of them placed hoo hoo dilly into cha cha. (I need to add care less for the SA membership fee but I wonder on time invested and rate of the success matches? So if I do the math correctly; 260 SB per 30 days is averaged to 8.66 ~ 9 SB per day. I spend an average of 1 hour (15 min greetings + 45 minutes interview) means 9 hours of per day. Now, I have been on vacation for last 2 months but that is a lot hours. And thats why I say the ratio is low for that much of effort.The alternative is no hoo / hoo, cha / cha — or are you thinking another route is time better spent?

From experience. SA has the highest volume of candidates compared to the other sugar sites- which mostly suck, imo.

Granted. You are probably only interested in a percentage of those based on look, profile, vibe, etc.

Tinder? - if you don't have to worry about a significant other snooping thru your phone, maybe that's a more successful rate?

"Off-line" of the sugar sites- ie: trolling Instagram like I do. The ratio is way lower than your current action.

I might send 100 DMs a day (some previous connections / some new) and on a good day get 10-20 responses.

Out of those responses. An actual sugar conversation maybe with 2 or 3? (And I'm pretty chill / have a decent amount of game / rap).

Out of those 2 or three MAYBE I get a meet and greet or two that week.

So, time spent is probably half of yours but with a much lower success rate. Of course, those girls are just chilling online and not actively looking for SDs- except when you just stumble on them and recognize them from SA.

Not sure if any of that is even relevant or helpful to your current state. LOL Just my two Euros.

DfwPussyEater
06-24-20, 23:24
The alternative is no hoo / hoo, cha / cha or are you thinking another route is time better spent?

From experience. SA has the highest volume of candidates compared to the other sugar sites- which mostly suck, imo.Vincent,

Appreciate sharing your experience on the other social media outlets for it's pros & cons. You made some good pointers. I agree SBs on SA by far have a better chance to bait on minnows, and Better looking. One, just has to weed out the 1/3 ratio of all members that are on for the legit reason From others that are there just troll thru the site. I know My rate of the success over all is good. I have had more spinning encounterS on SA than the total of conventional or on the other online outlets. Although, I know I am not Brad Pitt or George Clooney but by far I know I have selected 14 fine hard bodies with the scale of 10 in a 0-10 scales and fairly young ones. My concern was the time that one has to spend is outrageous verses scoring ratio. I am very pleased by far with SA that I don't think I will ever go back to traditional, or blind-dates, or coworkers' dating dramas. My so Speaking Statistics data was meant mainly to view if I do spend this many hours hunting this many SB ideally same for others. For instance another monger spends 10 hours per month they have the same outcome statistically bagging 1 SB for the time spent. For instance: if one spends an average of 10 hours per month on SA and gets to pinch one SB then I am on a Par. But if for each 10 hours someone else is getting 2 SBs then I need to modify somewhere, meaning bringing down my expectations from 10 scale looks to 5 or modify my screening time to make it shorter so I can rise my numbers of success. In other words, it was Not a complain but a search & compare to improve my tactics. Maybe it was a lame question that I asked at all. But Frankly, I know I ain't 25 or in my prime age no longer. More than 14 or 15 in a month Would just put me six feet under sooner than I want to go there. Once again appreciate your pointers & corespondent. (More power to all).

Banger12
06-25-20, 11:33
Man, maybe you need to stop looking at this like an engineer and more like a player. 9 hours per day?! Are you serious. When I'm looking for some fun I can usually get something lined up in a few minutes. Find a chick online, send a one sentence message, cut to the chase. Move her to text and then arrange a meet up, usually at my place or hers. If you message 3 or 4 chicks that are online at that time you usually hear from one or two back quickly.

I have not gone on a meet&greet or interview in many years. In my experience meet & greets are a big waste of time and money.

Vincent,

When I finalize a meeting it means a "meeting on the couch". All 14 of them placed hoo hoo dilly into cha cha. (I need to add care less for the SA membership fee but I wonder on time invested and rate of the success matches? So if I do the math correctly; 260 SB per 30 days is averaged to 8.66 ~ 9 SB per day. I spend an average of 1 hour (15 min greetings + 45 minutes interview) means 9 hours of per day. Now, I have been on vacation for last 2 months but that is a lot hours. And thats why I say the ratio is low for that much of effort.

VincentCor74
06-25-20, 13:17
Man, maybe you need to stop looking at this like an engineer and more like a player. 9 hours per day?! Are you serious. When I'm looking for some fun I can usually get something lined up in a few minutes. Find a chick online, send a one sentence message, cut to the chase. Move her to text and then arrange a meet up, usually at my place or hers. If you message 3 or 4 chicks that are online at that time you usually hear from one or two back quickly.

I have not gone on a meet&greet or interview in many years. In my experience meet & greets are a big waste of time and money.For different folks.

Some guys are hunting a very specific "experience" or look or personality or whatever. And are willing to wait it out to find the right one.

For instance, my "wishlist" is:

Any race / ethnicity.

Fit to curvy body.

Can host. Day times and within a 20-30 minute drive from my office.

Is only seeing me and and maybe one other SD (obviously you can't always know for sure without keeping tabs all day long but we can all tell a "pro" from a non-pro, right?

Will accept multiple forms of compensation. Mix of cash, shopping, gifts, gift cards, bill pay. I don't do Venmo or CashApp so that's a deal breaker for me.

Is cool meeting about once a week and for a maximum monthly spend of around 600-800 paid out on a per meet basis.

No "fetishes" required and they don't have to check in with me all the time. But any online attention is appreciated.

They have to be Ok never knowing my real identity and ok with me knowing theirs.

Ideally they are single / not in a guy relationship. Or at least extremely smart and experienced about their own discretion.

So, how much of a dating pool does that leave me? Damn small, right?

When I find one, I do everything I can to keep that one all the while always pipelining other candidates.

I might go weeks between dates because I choose not to waiver off my "must-haves". And, that's ok with me.

DfwPussyEater
06-25-20, 13:21

I have not gone on a meet&greet or interview in many years. In my experience meet & greets are a big waste of time and money.Banger,

I think you either read through the post too quick or my long explaining made you take a wrong conclusion. I did a math and the result came to be 9 hours base on 260 SB that I got to screen and cherry pick 14 of those in one month. I too, have a quick template of introductions that I copy & paste while moving along for a responses. I was sharing pure a data that expressed rate of success. I, too, like you do it as a hobby and enjoy the SBs for their companionship. I do not know how better to explain than I am not complaining nor boasting, I was just thinking if everyone's approach or number of success to have a SB on the couch is same or am I going overboard with my selections. I agree to your point on M&G is a waste of time. Unlike you that you say any 3 or 4 chicks online, I pick selective qualities: 1: Age criterion 19 to 30,2: Only blonde blue eyes (no disrespect to all the other rainbow colors of SBs, just my preference),3: they got to be on BC or a some kind of contraceptives & willing to, 4: prefer to travel to me, 5: I go through what their comfort limitations are,6: I asked them to do a webcam verification (always before make any move. Don't want to get a BBW for a spinner) 6: I never, ever bargain their asking number, if it is out of my range I simply abort going further with screening). So all these scales will take time to go thru it. Again, Banger the '7' is only a fraction result of a data. I think I cannot convey my reasoning for the Statistical info in texts if you only read paraphrases. And Banger once we get used to a way of life style it's hard to think or enact different way even when it comes to simple SEX life. I am a gambler base on hobby so I tend to calculate all my possibilities for a good hand card and a Medical professional on the day time which both professions works with Risks & Benefits that one has to look out for success. I appreciate your pointer and your interest to share your view but I don't think you understood my reasoning here. Thank you Sir. (More power to all).

DfwPussyEater
06-25-20, 13:27
For different folks.

Some guys are hunting a very specific "experience" or look or personality or whatever. And are willing to wait it out to find the right one.

For instance, my "wishlist" is:

Any race / ethnicity.

Fit to curvy body.

Can host. Day times and within a 20-30 minute drive from my office.

Is only seeing me and and maybe one other SD (obviously you can't always know for sure without keeping tabs all day long but we can all tell a "pro" from a non-pro, right?

Will accept multiple forms of compensation. Mix of cash, shopping, gifts, gift cards, bill pay. I don't do Venmo or CashApp so that's a deal breaker for me.

Is cool meeting about once a week and for a maximum monthly spend of around 600-800 paid out on a per meet basis.

No "fetishes" required and they don't have to check in with me all the time. But any online attention is appreciated.Vincent,

You are my man. We have very much selected criteria that over laps the other. I agree to your pointers and I know it's a successful tactical plan. I tip my hat. (More power to all).

DfwPussyEater
06-25-20, 14:10
This one claims to have done SB / SD Relation since age of 18 on & off. She says she had an arrangement of 3 k per month with 3 different SD at the same time but her pictures on her profile shows staying at an Extended Stay. Claims, Moved from PA to Dunn NC. She is willing to 600 arrangement. I think she is on a high end imo.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e206fafb-f3b6-46d4-9b5f-ebe2da3ef261

Swimmer123
06-25-20, 17:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/bdcef2d6-8b80-460f-a14d-219b31d64563

She quoted me same 500 in April, and the same in May. She is going up not down.I am late to the party on this one but for anyone curious I know someone who knows her. She is a user and has a habit. Passed around quite a lot, certainly not "new" like she might say. I would just generally avoid. Newer, fresher, and cheaper out there.

Mark User
06-25-20, 22:51
This one claims to have done SB / SD Relation since age of 18 on & off. She says she had an arrangement of 3 k per month with 3 different SD at the same time but her pictures on her profile shows staying at an Extended Stay. Claims, Moved from PA to Dunn NC. She is willing to 600 arrangement. I think she is on a high end imo.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e206fafb-f3b6-46d4-9b5f-ebe2da3ef261She quoted me 300 to host in her new apartment near Ft Bragg, then mentioned her boy friend in the Army and said we needed to get a room, "But I want $300 still. " Story kept changing. No final arrangement just crickets.

Sigh.

VincentCor74
06-26-20, 08:35
She quoted me 300 to host in her new apartment near Ft Bragg, then mentioned her boy friend in the Army and said we needed to get a room, "But I want $300 still. " Story kept changing. No final arrangement just crickets.

Sigh.Someone should at least tell this girl to come up with a plausible back-story.

By her account, she was once sugar dating to the equivalent of a pre-tax "job" of about 140 k per year. Lmao.

3 SDs x 3 k month? Really?

If you believe that, may I interest you in 200 new miles of southern border "wall"?

Don't get me wrong. She's cute AF and I'd be down to hit that but, come tf on.

DfwPussyEater
06-26-20, 09:25
Someone should at least tell this girl to come up with a plausible back-story.

By her account, she was once sugar dating to the equivalent of a pre-tax "job" of about 140 k per year. Lmao.

3 SDs x 3 k month? Really?

If you believe that, may I interest you in 200 new miles of southern border "wall"?

Don't get me wrong. She's cute AF and I'd be down to hit that but, come tf on.Not only I agree with you but I point "The extended Stay" out in the post. Nothing matches with what she claims. Lmaf at "Southern border wall".

Gatttaca
06-26-20, 11:49
SmileOften09.

Anybody seen this lady. Asking for 400. No meet and greet straight to the couch.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8caa1435-e1c9-4e77-bbc4-115378d9a6ad

New username but not new to the forum. Trying to be more anonymous.

Gatttaca
06-26-20, 12:07
SmileOften09.

Anyone seen this girl. Asking for 400 straight to the couch.

New username but not new to the forum. Trying to be more anonymous.

DfwPussyEater
06-26-20, 22:06
SmileOften09.

Anyone seen this girl. Asking for 400 straight to the couch.

New username but not new to the forum. Trying to be more anonymous.Have you verified her on cam yet? IMO, There some contraindications in her profile with her two pictures. That second picture is not athletic body as she has indicated in her profile info. It looks more junk in her trunk to be athletic. Also the body dimensions and her upper profile look don't match with her picture with glasses. Her nose line and lip line don't match in the two pictures. And diffinately her hand (fingers) shapes don't match in the two pictures to me. I have left her a note to get her text me to find more about her to exchange her story. I believe she is a person but not the person in the profile picture unless You have verified her on cam.

DfwPussyEater
06-27-20, 10:56
I am considering taking a loan on my house to sponsor her first year in Law School. (Breath taking).

https://www.seeking.com/member/9de0cce4-4522-4ca3-a5d6-67da585bc78e

Gatttaca
06-27-20, 11:37
Have you verified her on cam yet? IMO, There some contraindications in her profile with her two pictures. That second picture is not athletic body as she has indicated in her profile info. It looks more junk in her trunk to be athletic. Also the body dimensions and her upper profile look don't match with her picture with glasses. Her nose line and lip line don't match in the two pictures. And diffinately her hand (fingers) shapes don't match in the two pictures to me. I have left her a note to get her text me to find more about her to exchange her story. I believe she is a person but not the person in the profile picture unless You have verified her on cam.Whoa! You see through many things that I missed. Appreciate the wisdom.

She sent me 2 pictures which were not looking like the pcs in the profile. I asked to sedn a selfie and she wouldn't come through. Phoney at best.

G.

Hiamey
06-27-20, 11:47
I am considering taking a loan on my house to sponsor her first year in Law School. (Breath taking).

https://www.seeking.com/member/9de0cce4-4522-4ca3-a5d6-67da585bc78eThat picture looks so familiar I can almost taste SCAM. Proceed with caution.

DfwPussyEater
06-27-20, 11:52
One of a kind.

https://www.seeking.com/member/176e02ae-99b9-4731-b56e-e0d12e1f6d94

DfwPussyEater
06-27-20, 12:00
That picture looks so familiar I can almost taste SCAM. Proceed with caution.Hiamey,

Thank you Sir, I Will do so. As a rule, I never take a plunge till a live cam verification is done before I offer an invitation card.

SmallAsianCock
06-28-20, 11:58
Any info on this lady? She wants 500. LOL. I said no. I countered with 200 and she accepted, but I want to know if any have sampled and she is worth the entry donation.Any additional info on this lady.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/profile/5557b81a667b66d8

Pubb69
06-28-20, 12:49
Any additional info on this lady.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/profile/5557b81a667b66d8Pretty sure the whole site is a scam, likely she is paid to post profile.

DfwPussyEater
06-28-20, 14:45
Any additional info on this lady.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/profile/5557b81a667b66d8SAC,

May I suggest this SB for your next hobby instead of your counter offer at 200 Secrete Benefit). She just turned 18 out of Wilmington area. She is willing to come to you for 200 and I have done My full screening. (I had plan to offer her 300 at the end of visit to spoil her for a frequent flyer visitor Pass & to be generous for her being so young and gas money). She has been verified by a cam session for 30 minutes. She has no limitations sexually expect she is not on BC and prefers protection on first visit. I personally have no opening slot in my schedule till post 4th July weekend. The only demons on her is she smokes weed because of her PSTD from past. I have screened her full body dimensions & she appeared to be fresh & Bloomy down stairs for an afternoon Fun on the couch for 4-6 Hours. I have her admitted to that time period. (Please don't mess it up LOL) I guarantee 99.9% she will comply to any kink you may inquire considering her last visit to couch was back in 3 months ago with her ex boyfriend. Completely fresh to SD life style BTW, she may claim to you that she is not novice but take my word I had her admit to I was going to be her first SD ever. I already have verified where she works part time so I am emphasizing to you my screening is intact. Play your dice right you and you would be happy to dump the Potential Secret benefit lady. (More power to you).

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/ce7b50a7-e550-4a8b-8a49-cee2167264ce

VincentCor74
06-28-20, 16:41
DFW,

You posted the link to your inbox not her profile. I'd be interested in this one, potentially.

SAC,

May I suggest this SB for your next hobby instead of your counter offer at 200 Secrete Benefit). She just turned 18 out of Wilmington area. She is willing to come to you for 200 and I have done My full screening. (I had plan to offer her 300 at the end of visit to spoil her for a frequent flyer visitor Pass & to be generous for her being so young and gas money). She has been verified by a cam session for 30 minutes. She has no limitations sexually expect she is not on BC and prefers protection on first visit. I personally have no opening slot in my schedule till post 4th July weekend. The only demons on her is she smokes weed because of her PSTD from past. I have screened her full body dimensions & she appeared to be fresh & Bloomy down stairs for an afternoon Fun on the couch for 4-6 Hours. I have her admitted to that time period. (Please don't mess it up LOL) I guarantee 99.9% she will comply to any kink you may inquire considering her last visit to couch was back in 3 months ago with her ex boyfriend. Completely fresh to SD life style BTW, she may claim to you that she is not novice but take my word I had her admit to I was going to be her first SD ever. I already have verified where she works part time so I am emphasizing to you my screening is intact. Play your dice right you and you would be happy to dump the Potential Secret benefit lady. (More power to you).

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/ce7b50a7-e550-4a8b-8a49-cee2167264ce

DfwPussyEater
06-28-20, 16:51
DFW,

You posted the link to your inbox not her profile. I'd be interested in this one, potentially.Vincent,

I feel like a fool, you are correct. I posted my inbox link, LOL. I wonder how I can Edit my original post. Don't want looked foolish for my shortcoming. Her username is "Sugarbabyrissn".

https://www.seeking.com/member/1438e7cf-aeac-4391-a44c-7df572715f86

DfwPussyEater
06-28-20, 17:12
I have not screened her YET, She seems playfully coy attitude toward sex: anyone interested to put Her under radar.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2afa0b8d-7142-446b-ae01-855d8a68cd8a

DfwPussyEater
06-29-20, 09:40
I am considering to break my own rule for going over 100 miles Radius. What a welcoming Sugar:

https://www.seeking.com/member/152a64a7-cc4f-8a51-b412-4812945eb788

SmallAsianCock
06-29-20, 10:13
I am considering to break my own rule for going over 100 miles Radius. What a welcoming Sugar:

https://www.seeking.com/member/152a64a7-cc4f-8a51-b412-4812945eb788I would not break the 100 mile rule for her. Why? She has been on the site since she turned 18. Probably a pro and not an SB material.

NiteLifed69
06-29-20, 10:16
Anyone tried this lovely sb?

https://www.seeking.com/member/5eeed6bb-0217-4241-b5fe-d6c521cdd3af

DfwPussyEater
06-29-20, 10:29
I would not break the 100 mile rule for her. Why? She has been on the site since she turned 18. Probably a pro and not an SB material.SAC,

My man SAC, first because I am a sucker for blondes LOL. And trust me she ain't 23 year old, Either she is using a poor marketing strategy or she has not bothered to edit her profile age since her first day membership. She looks more like a 28-29 to me with those 36 DDs. No youngster at 23 has 36 DD. Go through her profile pictures you notice she had 34 C cups when she started. Pay attention to the pic laying next to pool vs her current or most recent picture taking before mirror. Her face profile & boobs look more like 28-29. But I am still a sucker for her dimensions LOL. (more power to all).

Jcinnc
06-29-20, 17:11
Sorry to know that you took the bait. She is reviewed in here and verified that she only does oral. Thanks to my fellow mongers review I saved my 300 from shoving it to her mouth. Good luck on The next round but please always search for reviews specially on SBs with odd requests. That's a red flag for uncommon requests.She went down to 200 for me (plus the cost of the hotel), but after reading these reviews I passed.

Jcinnc
06-29-20, 17:26
Anyone tried this lovely sb?

https://www.seeking.com/member/5eeed6bb-0217-4241-b5fe-d6c521cdd3afShe quoted me $$$ for a sensual massage. She comes across as very selective, but says she has 3-4 regulars. No Thanks.

Jcinnc
06-29-20, 17:29
Long time lurker and finally posting some.

So, this one posts in Raleigh. Gets me her cell real quick, then texts me that she wants to come see me (from outside ATL) which is over 6 hours. For 300 PPM. So I dig deeper and she's going to need money for gas and such, ha, so I said get in the car and start driving and I'll CashApp you 100 when I get home. I'm still sitting here at my desk.

DfwPussyEater
06-29-20, 20:28

So, this one posts in Raleigh. Gets me her cell real quick, then texts me that she wants to come see me (from outside ATL) which is over 6 hours. For 300 PPM. So I dig deeper and she's going to need money for gas and such, ha, so I said get in the car and start driving and I'll CashApp you 100 when I get home. I'm still sitting here at my desk.Jcinnc,

IMO, number one deal breaker for me is when they ask for money upfront. You are smarter than some hustler that engages for penny collection. My answer to them is always I come over and pick you up rather & drive you back (they were local with 50 miles) but I refused to send money before meeting. Another excuse I have heard was on Sunday afternoon claiming the starter on her car went out and again I offered to picked her up and drop her off but once I was on my way there she kept texting me that if I could pay her upon my arrival half so she could give the half to her roommate on Sunday evening to order a starter to her car for Monday morning for a friend who is mechanic to fix her car. My response was obvious: no auto part store other than advanced auto was going to be open at that time plus I googled and shared the location the nearest advanced auto to her location was 60 miles away. So she finally cleaned her act after she ran out excuses. Don't let any hustler hustle a SD as each one of us represents all SDs out there. So my one time mistake would represent "You" and all other SD to be looked at as a naive and Stupid (excuse my French). Even If she has to hitchhike or take the greyhound all the way from Atlanta don't fall for a pre-pay action. Lastly, I suggest to you always, always do a cam verification before Anything. You increase your authority once they kneel to your demand. In the past month, I have had just about everyone who dropped in my inbox challenged them straight to cam for further discussion and 9 out of 10 took the bait and agreed. All the other one that I reached out I had to find my way to get them to admit to do it. The Moral of my story is be Firm & stand high because the ratio of BS to SD by far is 25-30% higher. I actually have had my Sugar babes to log in and I have seen the men's page vs ladies' page and on the average the were more Sugars online. So don't fall for her tricks and I am so glad you are behind your desk with your money in bank. (More power to all).

Mark User
06-29-20, 21:42
Jcinnc,

Lastly, I suggest to you always, always do a cam verification before Anything. You increase your authority once they kneel to your demand. In the past month, I have had just about everyone who dropped in my inbox challenged them straight to cam for further discussion and 9 out of 10 took the bait and agreed.What do you use for this? Can it be traced?

AzBadger7
06-29-20, 22:03
Anybody meet up or have experience with this SB? She seems like the real deal and tentatively have a meetup set this week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/61becd2a-e755-4b1f-8f27-85d9de283e43

Svt4628
06-29-20, 22:15
Anybody meet up or have experience with this SB? She seems like the real deal and tentatively have a meetup set this week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/61becd2a-e755-4b1f-8f27-85d9de283e43One report that she took her allowance from his pockets while he showered and she left in a hurry. She played some games while texting me last year but she's hot and likely a good lay.

AzBadger7
06-29-20, 22:29
Thanks for that info. Was going to invite her to my place but if she has sticky fingers might just spring for a room. If I were smart I'd call it off, but I love me some Italian girls. Will report back, she's quoted me 300 for multiple hours, which was a lot lower than I thought she'd be asking for.

One report that she took her allowance from his pockets while he showered and she left in a hurry. She played some games while texting me last year but she's hot and likely a good lay.

DfwPussyEater
06-30-20, 08:39
I searched out for any past reviews But found none. Anyone has experience with this SB? She appears to be an intermediate SB base on her membership account.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8496ff94-adb2-4925-9156-639eb9bb1f55

VincentCor74
06-30-20, 15:51
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/profile/aac89729c52bc25d

She's also PurpleGatorade on SA.

Wondering if anyone has met her. We're talking about a lunch meet and greet but I know one of her friends and that girl was asking 300-400. So, I don't want to waste my time if she's in the same ballpark.

Thanks.

VC.

Gatttaca
06-30-20, 16:03
What do you use for this? Can it be traced?If you use a burner app then you can get WhatsApp Business App on your regular smart phone and use the burner number to setup. If you use a burner phone which is a smart phone then you can install whatsapp and use that.

Might not work in all scenarios. If the girl uses a burner app then she would not do whatsapp because she still needs to get WhatsApp business to not use her real number.

I have done Google Duo many times. You just need email for that. New disposable Email accounts you can get as many as you like.

Hope I helped and did not confuse more.

G.

DfwPussyEater
06-30-20, 16:08

Wondering if anyone has met her. We're talking about a lunch meet and greet but I know one of her friends and that girl was asking 300-400. So, I don't want to waste my time if she's in the same ballpark.

Thanks.

VC.She has been reviewed here. She goes by Kiana. She and her traveling companion are located out Jacksonville area but they take tours all the way to Raleigh and Back. I am going post a picture of both gal. She claims she is Portuguese and Italian. She had sent me over 5/6 snapchats but she keeps making an excuse about going live on cam. She had me quoted 500 but I have mentioned I don't bargain. I will be curious how your date will go. Keep us posted. I decided to pass on her but she still once awhile texts that she is in Raleigh if I want to invite her & her friend over. Kiana is the left one.

Ral613
06-30-20, 17:02
One report that she took her allowance from his pockets while he showered and she left in a hurry. She played some games while texting me last year but she's hot and likely a good layMost of those pics are a bit old. She is somewhat larger now. PM me for more.

SmallAsianCock
06-30-20, 17:18

Thanks.

VC.She has quoted me 250 for oral, and 600 for intimacy.

VincentCor74
06-30-20, 18:38
She has quoted me 250 for oral, and 600 for intimacy.Where do they pull these numbers? If someone's paying that, they need to show themselves. Appreciate the info, SAC, as always.

Raltime
06-30-20, 21:49
She has been reviewed here. She goes by Kiana. She and her traveling companion are located out Jacksonville area but they take tours all the way to Raleigh and Back. I am going post a picture of both gal. She claims she is Portuguese and Italian. She had sent me over 5/6 snapchats but she keeps making an excuse about going live on cam. She had me quoted 500 but I have mentioned I don't bargain. I will be curious how your date will go. Keep us posted. I decided to pass on her but she still once awhile texts that she is in Raleigh if I want to invite her & her friend over. Kiana is the left one.I know these girls, the one on the left lives in Raleigh and the one on the right lives outside of Raleigh. "Kiana" is really hot and has another friend, who is a whole lot better then the other girl in the pic. I am surprise she is stating that she is from Jacksonville, unless the pics have been hijacked. I agree, it is hard discussing to meet up with them.

AzBadger7
06-30-20, 21:54
Tried PMing you.

Most of those pics are a bit old. She is somewhat larger now. PM me for more.

DfwPussyEater
07-01-20, 11:52
I know these girls, the one on the left lives in Raleigh and the one on the right lives outside of Raleigh. "Kiana" is really hot and has another friend, who is a whole lot better then the other girl in the pic. I am surprise she is stating that she is from Jacksonville, unless the pics have been hijacked. I agree, it is hard discussing to meet up with them.Raltime:

I may innocently reported FalseLy on her home base being per "Jacksonville " (I apologize). But, Every time she contacted Me she was on the route from Raleigh to Jacksonville. That's why I assumed Jacksonville was home base. Also, since I always demand Live Cam, she kept sending pictures of her and her companion sleeping in a hotel room (On Snapchat you can spot your buddy's location) and telling me " Daddy, I cannot FaceTime because my girlfriend is sleep Next to me I don't want to wake her. (sending snap pictures of herself and girlfriend in the bed". Knowing my own aggressiveness, I let times go by and got her a promise for a later live cam. So, pictures are not hijacked at all, I have had a lot of video clips in Snapchat from her. The girl in the right is actually not her traveling companion, she has a much more good looking one that tags with her and SHE has the most beautiful ample Rear End even more welcoming than "J Lo". But Snapchat expires in 24 hrs so I didn't have one to posted in the Lobby for mongers to view. Moreover, My push for Live cam was to get her to drop to her birthday-Suit for my own medical Exam but she kept procrastinating (I think she feels unsafe for her live cam be Captured on video). Lastly, her over all Attitude gave me a vibe she leans More to a transactional Escort Services for delivery rather than SB / SD relation. So, I kept her on standby for further reports in here. With 500 I can invite 2 SBs to my couch but she has this welcoming attitude to "be someone who would leave scares on ones back" (More power to all).

Pubb69
07-01-20, 12:08

https://www.seeking.com/member/61becd2a-e755-4b1f-8f27-85d9de283e43Sometimes you just need to look at the face and ask what could possibly go wrong?

DfwPussyEater
07-01-20, 12:12
If you use a burner app then you can get WhatsApp Business App on your regular smart phone and use the burner number to setup. If you use a burner phone which is a smart phone then you can install whatsapp and use that.

Might not work in all scenarios. If the girl uses a burner app then she would not do whatsapp because she still needs to get WhatsApp business to not use her real number.

I have done Google Duo many times. You just need email for that. New disposable Email accounts you can get as many as you like.

Hope I helped and did not confuse more.

G.Gatttaca,

Thank you so much for the info & clarifying this mystery for me on WhatsApp business account. Now I understand why Every time I Invited mistakenly someone; a time-wasters SB or a Scammer to text & Cam- verification, they end up getting blocked Or I aborted my screening. It was all for the sake of keeping their numbers & identity anonymous. I caught on quick, early on, to those used text apps which is frequent use among young chicks (18-25 yrs old) but never figured out about the WhatsApp business account til now (or anything to do with burning numbers / phone / anonymous). Thank you Sir. (More power to all).

Pubb69
07-01-20, 12:14

So, this one posts in Raleigh. Gets me her cell real quick, then texts me that she wants to come see me (from outside ATL) which is over 6 hours. For 300 PPM. So I dig deeper and she's going to need money for gas and such, ha, so I said get in the car and start driving and I'll CashApp you 100 when I get home. I'm still sitting here at my desk.How much longer are these little thieves going to keep using the need money for gas scam?

DfwPussyEater
07-01-20, 17:11
Raltime:

I may innocently reported FalseLy on her home base being per "Jacksonville " (I apologize). But, Every time she contacted Me she was on the route from Raleigh to Jacksonville. That's why I assumed Jacksonville was home base. Also, since I always demand Live Cam, she kept sending pictures of her and her companion sleeping in a hotel room (On Snapchat you can spot your buddy's location) and telling me " Daddy, I cannot FaceTime because my girlfriend is sleep Next to me I don't want to wake her. (sending snap pictures of herself and girlfriend in the bed". Knowing my own aggressiveness, I let times go by and got her a promise for a later live cam. So, pictures are not hijacked at all, I have had a lot of video clips in Snapchat from her. The girl in the right is actually not her traveling companion, she has a much more good looking one that tags with her and SHE has the most beautiful ample Rear End even more welcoming than "J Lo". But Snapchat expires in 24 hrs so I didn't have one to posted in the Lobby for mongers to view. Moreover, My push for Live cam was to get her to drop to her birthday-Suit for my own medical Exam but she kept procrastinating (I think she feels unsafe for her live cam be Captured on video). Lastly, her over all Attitude gave me a vibe she leans More to a transactional Escort Services for delivery rather than SB / SD relation. So, I kept her on standby for further reports in here. With 500 I can invite 2 SBs to my couch but she has this welcoming attitude to "be someone who would leave scares on ones back" (More power to all).Damn Auto speller:

Scares = Scars.

SmallAsianCock
07-02-20, 23:23
My premium subscription on SA expired today. And I noticed a troubling happening. All messages received while I had an active premium subscription cannot be read until I upgrade again. Which is not fair at all. I paid for those messages and I should have read access to them all the time.

LikesGirls
07-03-20, 07:42
Has anyone met this woman yet?

https://www.seeking.com/member/5bd8eac2-461d-ae8e-6b58-6faed69ddce9

I've exchanged a few messages so far and we'll meet for dinner next week, was just wondering if anyone else has approached her.

Pubb69
07-03-20, 09:16
My premium subscription on SA expired today. And I noticed a troubling happening. All messages received while I had an active premium subscription cannot be read until I upgrade again. Which is not fair at all. I paid for those messages and I should have read access to them all the timeIt's always been that way. The site is scum and everyone on there is a waste of time so why give them your hard earned money?

DfwPussyEater
07-03-20, 14:29
Has anyone met this woman yet?

https://www.seeking.com/member/5bd8eac2-461d-ae8e-6b58-6faed69ddce9

I've exchanged a few messages so far and we'll meet for dinner next week, was just wondering if anyone else has approached her.LikesGirls:

I am willing to donate $25 to your choice of charity center or a local human habitat store or to your local Women's family Violence Center Under the name of either "LikesGirls" or any name you wish Sir. (I am up for my annual charity anyway so I feel totally okay to give it away on this pot).

I am willing to bet she would meet only for the sake of dinner & drinks ONLY. Just reading through her lines of descriptive & where she has been & her interests on being a "DAY time stock trader" could not be anything else. I would be too curious if she has the Pizzaz for a SB. Please Don't get discouraged by my observation at all specially considering her looks. She would be my own choice of a Cougar to please. (More power to all).

VincentCor74
07-03-20, 17:48
https://www.seeking.com/member/400b0a49-56c6-49cb-a1a3-12a42d699e2c

Curious if anyone has met her in person and what she was like.

Supposed to do a meet and greet on Tuesday.

Stay safe.

VC.

ChasingPuppy
07-03-20, 18:14
Met on Seeking and talked briefly then she ghosted. She came back around and seemed eager to meet. We initially planned a public meet but ended up meeting in a hotel room. Sweet girl and seemed nice but clear escort vibe. She starts dressing as soon as you finish. Head game good and seems into that. Otherwise fairly vanilla. Kisses only closed mouth. After the first time I decided not to see her again. A GFE kind of escort vibe so not mean or horrible. Just business in the end. Might be a good fit for someone looking for GFE and NSA. Goes by Shae.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f3f46bce-71e0-41c2-897a-b00c8fd5ec1b

AzBadger7
07-03-20, 21:30
Been chatting with this girl since middle of June. Not sure exactly which of these 2 usernames she goes by because shortly after we started texting, she either blocked me or deactivated account, not sure which. Can't post link to her SA account but I'll attach a face pic.

Haven't met her but I'm getting the sense more and more that she's a rinser. She's a student at NC state and supposedly isn't new to this. I was supposed to meet her out in Wilmington tomorrow. Started discussing details and she wanted a M&G in public with me paying her at the restaurant (450). Told her I wasn't going to hand over money until after our time together and she flipped out on me. Some twisted logic about how she doesn't want to start relationship built on sex before money. Doesn't want to be treated like a stripper / hooker. Which I've been nothing but nice and respectful with her. The first time I told her something she didn't like, she goes ballistic. It must be nice to be a college student who can turn down 450 over small matter like that. I've already sent her small gifts for personalized videos, so she knows I'm not trying to scam her. Also she told me not to have any preconceived notions of what our time together would be.

She seems like she'd be a lot of fun but not for me.

Pubb69
07-04-20, 20:56
Been chatting with this girl since middle of June. Not sure exactly which of these 2 usernames she goes by because shortly after we started texting, she either blocked me or deactivated account, not sure which. Can't post link to her SA account but I'll attach a face pic.

Haven't met her but I'm getting the sense more and more that she's a rinser. She's a student at NC state and supposedly isn't new to this. I was supposed to meet her out in Wilmington tomorrow. Started discussing details and she wanted a M&G in public with me paying her at the restaurant (450). Told her I wasn't going to hand over money until after our time together and she flipped out on me. Some twisted logic about how she doesn't want to start relationship built on sex before money. Doesn't want to be treated like a stripper / hooker. Which I've been nothing but nice and respectful with her. The first time I told her something she didn't like, she goes ballistic. It must be nice to be a college student who can turn down 450 over small matter like that. I've already sent her small gifts for personalized videos, so she knows I'm not trying to scam her. Also she told me not to have any preconceived notions of what our time together would be.

She seems like she'd be a lot of fun but not for me.Not sure whether to laugh or cry when I read something like this. She wanted you to give her $450 at a restaurant just for meeting her and you didn't ask her if she was out of her fucking mind? Gee, the last thing I would think is that she was a hooker just because she is on an adult site demanding money from guys. The term rinser is an understatement in this case.

LikesGirls
07-05-20, 18:31
LikesGirls:

I am willing to bet she would meet only for the sake of dinner & drinks ONLY. Just reading through her lines of descriptive & where she has been & her interests on being a "DAY time stock trader" could not be anything else. I would be too curious if she has the Pizzaz for a SB. Please Don't get discouraged by my observation at all specially considering her looks. She would be my own choice of a Cougar to please. (More power to all).We met, and she's definitely up for more than just that, but the price of admission is truly breathtaking.

I will say: she's very smart, very well traveled, very educated so I wouldn't call it a case of GPS, rather knowing her worth.

Ral613
07-05-20, 18:36
For some reason I just assumed this was a fake profile. Good for you if you can have an actual conversation.

Stay safe.

VC.

DfwPussyEater
07-05-20, 21:29
We met, and she's definitely up for more than just that, but the price of admission is truly breathtaking.

I will say: she's very smart, very well traveled, very educated so I wouldn't call it a case of GPS, rather knowing her worth.LikesGirls,

Happy 4th. Thank you for your fine report. First, I am ready to make a pay out if you consider the "house" has lost this bet. I knew dinner & drink was going to be the only serving main course for the night. (If you met for dinner Because what you two had discussed it). Let me take a guess: She wants $5 k for an evening of fun?! Don't think I am making excuse or I am backing off paying 25 bucks. If you consider I lost it, I am willing to send it as I am always a happy looser and NOT a grumpy one. But, that was my precise point that she will not be the Main course at the restaurant. She will make it difficult for one to take her offer so she gets a dinner and drink if the company is good enough. Not to mix Topics here, But if you look up an exotic club "The Lodge" in Dallas TX (if haven't visited the club yet, I wish you do soon, Sir) Ladies that dance at this club, their going rate for an evening of FUN, on an average, is $10 k (Obviously not all of them date customers Outside the club but those dancers that do charge that much because of their beauty and their pizzaz. It is a well known club for bad boys celebrities & businesses typhoons per its reputation that club has over 20 years). So, now "KeiraMuse" gets 1 out of 10 in the scale of beauty For her Good Looks compare to those women dancing at The Lodge. In other words, KeiraMuse May give vibes of willingness to fun of an evening To SDs at? K (I was not at the dinner, you were so I take your words of the report Just as you indicated at the rate of "breathtaking" Well a wise man (as if yourself) would pass on her offer. (Bear in mind her Baggage for Day trading and being a former contractor in Iraq in her view would bring her scale of expectation to $5 k to justify it. Please, Do not think I am insulting her or her accomplishment in her life or insulting women in general. I am by far very respectful to women regardless of what track of life (just something I have accepted happily and respect them all) but Back to my initial point: Drinks & Dinner. I hope you try to understand my reasoning. BTW, let me know if I should make a pay out or NOT. (More power to all).

LikesGirls
07-06-20, 14:56
LikesGirls,

Happy 4th. Thank you for your fine report. First, I am ready to make a pay out if you consider the "house" has lost this bet. I knew dinner & drink was going to be the only serving main course for the night. (If you met for dinner Because what you two had discussed it). Let me take a guess: She wants $5 k for an evening of fun?! Don't think I am making excuse or I am backing off paying 25 bucks. If you consider I lost it, I am willing to send it as I am always a happy looser and NOT a grumpy one. But, that was my precise point that she will not be the Main course at the restaurant. She will make it difficult for one to take her offer so she gets a dinner and drink if the company is good enough. Not to mix Topics here, But if you look up an exotic club "The Lodge" in Dallas TX (if haven't visited the club yet, I wish you do soon, Sir) Ladies that dance at this club, their going rate for an evening of FUN, on an average, is $10 k (Obviously not all of them date customers Outside the club but those dancers that do charge that much because of their beauty and their pizzaz. It is a well known club for bad boys celebrities & businesses typhoons per its reputation that club has over 20 years). So, now "KeiraMuse" gets 1 out of 10 in the scale of beauty For her Good Looks compare to those women dancing at The Lodge. In other words, KeiraMuse May give vibes of willingness to fun of an evening To SDs at? K (I was not at the dinner, you were so I take your words of the report Just as you indicated at the rate of "breathtaking" Well a wise man (as if yourself) would pass on her offer. (Bear in mind her Baggage for Day trading and being a former contractor in Iraq in her view would bring her scale of expectation to $5 k to justify it. Please, Do not think I am insulting her or her accomplishment in her life or insulting women in general. I am by far very respectful to women regardless of what track of life (just something I have accepted happily and respect them all) but Back to my initial point: Drinks & Dinner. I hope you try to understand my reasoning. BTW, let me know if I should make a pay out or NOT. (More power to all).It's not that she wants $X to hit the sheets. She wants an experience that requires more than just money, it also requires good taste and refinement. A multi-day trip somewhere, with fine dining, a nice hotel, first class transportation, etc. It would not be cheap but a few days doing sophisticated things in her company would be an excellent way to enrich one's life in many ways.

Ral613
07-06-20, 15:26
Perhaps 20 years and 20 pounds ago. Some serious inconsistencies or time lapsed between those profile pics.

It's not that she wants $X to hit the sheets. She wants an experience that requires more than just money, it also requires good taste and refinement. A multi-day trip somewhere, with fine dining, a nice hotel, first class transportation, etc. It would not be cheap but a few days doing sophisticated things in her company would be an excellent way to enrich one's life in many ways.

DfwPussyEater
07-06-20, 20:49
[QUOTE=LikesGirls;4865307]It's not that she wants $X to hit the sheets. She wants an experience that requires more than just money, it also requires good taste and refinement. A multi-day trip somewhere, with fine dining, a nice hotel, first class transportation, etc. It would not be cheap but a few days doing sophisticated things in her company would be an excellent way to enrich one's life in many ways.[/QUOTEhttps://www.seeking.com/member/5bd8eac2-461d-ae8e-6b58-6faed69ddce9

LikesGirls,

I respect your view for the vision & values upon KeiraMuse that has captured Your approval. I am finding that you detect a worthy adoration and charming personality in her that basically is based on an individual's taste. For instance, one finds an ancient Egyptian antique to be the most delightful collection while I may find an IKEA's designers likely to be a breathtaking collectible. Our division of opinion on KieraMuse lays precisely on the Bell Curve graph. I put her on the left of the bell curve while you find her qualities to fit to the right of the curve. Obviously, our differences in the opinion divides us toward my initial comment which was " she is a D&D date only". I would argue her "so called intellectual " approach is a way for her to make G&M or D&D date difficult for SD to give a try (which she is smart to choose selective SD for a short Dinner date while you find it inspiring & delightful to go on a journey with a charismatic lady (having Dinners at Ritz hotel.) I don't find that practical for my purposes and she definitely does not meet the standard for a celebrity red carpet. But if you do, then more power to you. Lastly, I am great full to you for your great Report on her & her expectations. (More power to all).

SmallAsianCock
07-07-20, 10:57

Stay safe.

VC.Please report back on the M&G. I am also interested.

jobobtheclown
07-08-20, 11:45
So I'm talking to a girl on here who wants to do a 1-hour meet-and-greet, but doesn't want to do it in a public place. She just wants to come to my place, and her profile is very clear that she doesn't hook up on a first date. It sets off general red flags, but what specifically should I watch out for here?

HuksAlot
07-08-20, 12:03
I never have a sb over to my place on the first meet. Take her to a motel.

So I'm talking to a girl on here who wants to do a 1-hour meet-and-greet, but doesn't want to do it in a public place. She just wants to come to my place, and her profile is very clear that she doesn't hook up on a first date. It sets off general red flags, but what specifically should I watch out for here?

LikesGirls
07-08-20, 12:11
So I'm talking to a girl on here who wants to do a 1-hour meet-and-greet, but doesn't want to do it in a public place. She just wants to come to my place, and her profile is very clear that she doesn't hook up on a first date. It sets off general red flags, but what specifically should I watch out for here?It would take a long time for me to trust an SB enough to have her at my place.

LikesGirls
07-08-20, 12:14
Perhaps 20 years and 20 pounds ago. Some serious inconsistencies or time lapsed between those profile pics.Her profile is 100% accurate, the bikini photo might be out of date but the others are accurate.

This isn't about f**ing a 20 year old coed that works out daily. As I said, it's more about a multi-day experience. If all you want is fun for an hour of your time, the tight body 20 year olds are great. If you want a week or so having a really great time both in and out of the bedroom, then this woman is an excellent choice.

VincentCor74
07-08-20, 12:18
So I'm talking to a girl on here who wants to do a 1-hour meet-and-greet, but doesn't want to do it in a public place. She just wants to come to my place, and her profile is very clear that she doesn't hook up on a first date. It sets off general red flags, but what specifically should I watch out for here?Meet publicly (coffee or dinner?) and if you get a good vibe take her to your place.

I'd only do this if I were single (didn't have a relationship to worry about) and didn't have anything super valuable laying around.

Might want to post her link to see if anyone has met her, also.

It could be she just doesn't want to be seen (no offense) sugar dating in public where she could run into someone she knows?

DfwPussyEater
07-08-20, 12:25
So I'm talking to a girl on here who wants to do a 1-hour meet-and-greet, but doesn't want to do it in a public place. She just wants to come to my place, and her profile is very clear that she doesn't hook up on a first date. It sets off general red flags, but what specifically should I watch out for here?I am not sure that I quite understand your question! What specific concern you may have for someone willing to come & get nasty right away instead of G&M? Would you elaborate further please? Is it Robbery? Drama? Or How to led her to specific interest of you? You are asking a very General question that could have many responses!! I personally don't find a reason for Red Flag for one to cruise onto my couch (play ground) for depleting an initial M&G. Also, don't want to insult your intelligent for giving an off subject response (non-related response). So if you would narrow it down to what could be your concern? Specially, Considering you are a Senior member in this Blog, and must had some kind of direct experience! (is it for instance: if robbery is on your mind then clean out your medicine cabinets because first thing Pros or Experienced SB would do is to be excused to the bathroom. Or, if your concern falls on drama don't share your specific address rather give direction on voice call (not in text for further drama) & meet them in the parking lot to make an assessment prior to walking in. Or if your concern is a short stay, always practice rewards to be exchanged at the end of visitation). So not exactly sure what your question is in reference to any kind of concern.

DfwPussyEater
07-08-20, 12:38
Meet publicly (coffee or dinner?) and if you get a good vibe take her to your place.

I'd only do this if I were single (didn't have a relationship to worry about) and didn't have anything super valuable laying around.

Might want to post her link to see if anyone has met her, also.

It could be she just doesn't want to be seen (no offense) sugar dating in public where she could run into someone she knows?I agree to Vincent's point of valid suggestion & comments. (Although, need to add: I am single & have no concerns for any kind of risks. I actually prefer for SB to visit me to rule out any chance of LEO or leaving a trace for registering at a hotel with my CC info, plus I can enjoy my own beddings & accessories). (more power to all).

DfwPussyEater
07-08-20, 13:03
Her profile is 100% accurate, the bikini photo might be out of date but the others are accurate.

This isn't about f**ing a 20 year old coed that works out daily. As I said, it's more about a multi-day experience. If all you want is fun for an hour of your time, the tight body 20 year olds are great. If you want a week or so having a really great time both in and out of the bedroom, then this woman is an excellent choice.LikesGirls,

You are an awesome Monger, Sir. We are Just bunch of Pervs who can not correlate " SB life style" to "a Sexual Adventurous" life style. For what you have experienced & took away from M&G KeiraMuse. Perhaps most of us look for sensuality in actions where some look for an Experience in life time. Don't let Any future comments to effect your actions in words. (More power to all).

Ral613
07-08-20, 14:09
It's not about being 20. It more that, if I am trying to break away to the normal day-to-day grind, I would probably pay not to have to see this. May as well just "work" the Walmart scene vs spend time on SA.

Her profile is 100% accurate, the bikini photo might be out of date but the others are accurate.

This isn't about f**ing a 20 year old coed that works out daily. As I said, it's more about a multi-day experience. If all you want is fun for an hour of your time, the tight body 20 year olds are great. If you want a week or so having a really great time both in and out of the bedroom, then this woman is an excellent choice.

Ral613
07-08-20, 14:20
Seems like there are plenty of options for discretion other than having a stranger to your house. I've had first meets outdoors at parks, lakes, downtown in Moore Square, aviation viewing deck at RDU, etc. Safe and a seemingly random encounter for discretion sake.

jobobtheclown
07-08-20, 15:53
Thanks all; I asked for clarification and got silence, but knowing SA, she'll reply in a month and act like no time has passed in between. I'm not married or anything, so not super worried about someone coming over, just confused.

LikesGirls
07-08-20, 16:20
LikesGirls,

You are an awesome Monger, Sir. We are Just bunch of Pervs who can not correlate " SB life style" to "a Sexual Adventurous" life style. For what you have experienced & took away from M&G KeiraMuse. Perhaps most of us look for sensuality in actions where some look for an Experience in life time. Don't let Any future comments to effect your actions in words. (More power to all).The good thing is that there's room for lots of choices. For a couple of hours of fun, there are many SBs on various sites, no doubt.

DfwPussyEater
07-08-20, 17:54
It's not about being 20. It more that, if I am trying to break away to the normal day-to-day grind, I would probably pay not to have to see this. May as well just "work" the Walmart scene vs spend time on SA.Ral613,

I almost p**d in my boxers from Laughing Out loud, Sir: "Walmart Scene" was too original.

DfwPussyEater
07-08-20, 18:07
Thanks all; I asked for clarification and got silence, but knowing SA, she'll reply in a month and act like no time has passed in between. I'm not married or anything, so not super worried about someone coming over, just confused.Jobobtheclown,

If you are not married or have a neighbor living next door, involved in the neighborhood watch, then just have a glass of single malt scotch & greet her into your playboy Mansion. I detect some anxiety rather than Personal concerns. Take the advice as I am a Physician Assistant and the Single Malt would do you good Sir, (unless There are underlying diseases involved, in that case I recommend a Cuban Cigar). We all waiting for your report Sir.

Mark User
07-08-20, 20:42
I had just now my 3rd SA text "negotiation" in 2 days where when all was said and done, she wanted an upfront CashApp payment so she could hire a "nanny" (that was the word used each time) to look after her "sick mom" so she could spend time with me! I think they all must be reading off the same script!

I've also had several cars "conk out".

In the "sick mom" case I end it by saying I would feel bad about enjoying myself knowing her mom was home sick, and she should stay with her instead. In the "car conk out" scenario, I tell them I'm sorry it happened, and for them to contact me when they get it fixed. No sugar dates resulted, but I am having a "wee bit o' fun" trying to spot them earlier in the conversation and then stringing them along myself. . . Fun fun.

jobobtheclown
07-08-20, 23:39
I had just now my 3rd SA text "negotiation" in 2 days where when all was said and done, she wanted an upfront CashApp payment so she could hire a "nanny" (that was the word used each time) to look after her "sick mom" so she could spend time with me! I think they all must be reading off the same script!

In the "sick mom" case I end it by saying I would feel bad about enjoying myself knowing her mom was home sick, and she should stay with her instead. In the "car conk out" scenario, I tell them I'm sorry it happened, and for them to contact me when they get it fixed. No sugar dates resulted, but I am having a "wee bit o' fun" trying to spot them earlier in the conversation and then stringing them along myself. . . Fun fun.Ha! Meanwhile I've had several of the "I'm a nanny for small children, so I'm worried about Covid and won't meet". We should introduce 'them all to each other.

VincentCor74
07-09-20, 09:01
Ha! Meanwhile I've had several of the "I'm a nanny for small children, so I'm worried about Covid and won't meet". We should introduce 'them all to each other.There was definitely a huge spike (no pun intended) of new girls right when Covid hit.

First, girls sent / stuck home from school with free time on their hands. Secondly, they figured guys would be desperate for attention- even if it was just online.

So, a huge influx of pic / content sellers on the market these past few months.

Used to be vast majority were actual SBs who would meet and now its maybe 60-70%. And, even then, a lot want "proof" via Venmo or whatever.

Seemingly, every pretty girl on Instagram has a second page promoting their onlyfans, etc these days.

Just say no to "content", is my motto.

Hiamey
07-09-20, 10:53

In the "sick mom" case I end it by saying I would feel bad about enjoying myself knowing her mom was home sick, and she should stay with her instead. In the "car conk out" scenario, I tell them I'm sorry it happened, and for them to contact me when they get it fixed. No sugar dates resulted, but I am having a "wee bit o' fun" trying to spot them earlier in the conversation and then stringing them along myself. . . Fun fun.Are you talking to the same gal as I am? She is in Durham and her pics she sent are fake.

Hiamey
07-09-20, 10:56
Ral613,

I almost p**d in my boxers from Laughing Out loud, Sir: "Walmart Scene" was too original.I don't get the Walmart scene. The Walmart I go to only has country girls it's messed up teeth. I guess I live too far out.

LikesGirls
07-09-20, 13:01
Any intel on this young lady?

https://www.seeking.com/member/283717a4-15a2-46a1-87e7-58499a65a014

I did search this forum but haven't found any reports. She's been on the site since 2017.

LikesGirls
07-09-20, 13:03
Has anyone seen this woman recently (last two-three weeks)?

https://www.seeking.com/member/aa6bf958-2be3-44ea-aae9-30feb046ccc3

We were supposed to meet this past Tuesday but she's ghosted me since Sunday. Seemed like it was going to work out at least to do a M&G. I know she's been reviewed in the last month or two so I'm looking for very recent reports. Thanks!

Mark User
07-09-20, 13:15
Are you talking to the same gal as I am? She is in Durham and her pics she sent are fake.Yes Durham, called me "daddy" in every message.

DfwPussyEater
07-09-20, 13:23
I don't get the Walmart scene. The Walmart I go to only has country girls it's messed up teeth. I guess I live too far out.Hiamey,

That was the whole point.

Ral613 quote " I would probably pay not to have to see this".

Making the same point:

Hiamey quote " The Walmart I go to only has country girls it's messed up teeth".

Okay, either you missed the precise point here or maybe I was on nitroxide gas way long Yesterday.

DfwPussyEater
07-09-20, 14:04
Has anyone seen this woman recently (last two-three weeks)?

https://www.seeking.com/member/aa6bf958-2be3-44ea-aae9-30feb046ccc3

We were supposed to meet this past Tuesday but she's ghosted me since Sunday. Seemed like it was going to work out at least to do a M&G. I know she's been reviewed in the last month or two so I'm looking for very recent reports. Thanks!LikesGirls,

I know you are asking for a recent report, But, I thought to share what I have on her. She quoted me for 300 ppm, Protection a must, no Greek, and this is her own text How she worded: " I would prefer not to give H**d until we get used to seeing each other".

Ral613
07-09-20, 16:53
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community/Women-of-Walmart-873306416148533/

Hiamey,

That was the whole point.

Ral613 quote " I would probably pay not to have to see this".

Making the same point:

Hiamey quote " The Walmart I go to only has country girls it's messed up teeth".

Okay, either you missed the precise point here or maybe I was on nitroxide gas way long Yesterday.

VincentCor74
07-09-20, 18:36
LikesGirls,

I know you are asking for a recent report, But, I thought to share what I have on her. She quoted me for 300 ppm, Protection a must, no Greek, and this is her own text How she worded: " I would prefer not to give H**d until we get used to seeing each other".I hope you wrote back: "if I wanted to not get head from you I'd just marry you. ".

LikesGirls
07-09-20, 18:59
LikesGirls,

I know you are asking for a recent report, But, I thought to share what I have on her. She quoted me for 300 ppm, Protection a must, no Greek, and this is her own text How she worded: " I would prefer not to give H**d until we get used to seeing each other".Do you remember when you communicated with her? Just trying to establish a pattern so if you could be precise I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you.

DfwPussyEater
07-09-20, 19:12
I hope you wrote back: "if I wanted to not get head from you I'd just marry you. ".Vincent,

Lmao at " I just marry you".

(Actually, it was about 3 months ago when I got into this SA & Sugar dating. She was my very first 10 to 20 people I had reached out to; so like a very good rookie I thanked her for wasting 30 minutes of my time via text chatting. But, today after talking to nearly 900 to 1000 women in the last 3 months, gladly I use your "come back" in a flash.

DfwPussyEater
07-09-20, 19:40
Do you remember when you communicated with her? Just trying to establish a pattern so if you could be precise I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you.LikesGirls,

My own memory is horrible Sir, But thanks to The Modern Technology: the only & the last communication was done precisely:

Monday, May 18,9:52 AM. I will be happy to post (if it's not against the blog's Rule) the entire communication, texts for you to read. And as I indicated I understood you were only interested For a report within the last 3 weeks but I saw no harm to give a general report from a little longer dated and a short one.

DfwPussyEater
07-09-20, 19:58
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community/Women-of-Walmart-873306416148533/Ral613,

Lmao, fantastic. One hell of link. I am totally speechless. And I know everyone by now knows of my long writing habits. Zip, End.

AzBadger7
07-09-20, 20:22
Met up with this SB today for lunch and hotel rendezvous. She requires recent STD test to see her. Didn't really click with her all that well and probably won't see her again. Feel free to PM for details.

https://www.seeking.com/member/da101806-ce21-406a-97d5-1f9ba3a5a420

SmallAsianCock
07-09-20, 22:08
Any info on this babe.

Mark User
07-10-20, 00:46
Any info on this babe.Been chatting her up. Started well, then nothing. Hoping. . .

DfwPussyEater
07-10-20, 11:17
I have read the entire terms of agreement Of SA but I could not find any clause indicating that SA monitors or Captures webcam Sessions. Does anyone in I. T. Knows whether SA Does monitor Cams in sessions while I know Texts gets screened randomly. Appreciate the info. (More power to all).

Truncated
07-10-20, 23:03
I have read the entire terms of agreement Of SA but I could not find any clause indicating that SA monitors or Captures webcam Sessions. Does anyone in I. T. Knows whether SA Does monitor Cams in sessions while I know Texts gets screened randomly. Appreciate the info. (More power to all).There is a section in the website's T&C which expressly gives them the right to record, retain and use anything you submit to the site. (Section 6 (c) of the T&C).

Even if the site didn't use the recordings, it's likely someone will hack the site at some point, like was done with Ashley Madison. The site contains a treasure-trove of personal and embarrassing information about wealthy men who could be extorted.

Even if you felt the site violated your rights by using the video, or a rouge employee used the video, you can't sue the site. The T&C limit your recourse to private arbitration.

I would always assume I am being recorded on any video chat. It's a simple task for someone to hit record, or take a screenshot.

"By Posting Content on the Website or as part of the Service, You automatically grant to W8 Tech an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to: (I) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. In addition, so that W8 Tech can prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize W8 Tech to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content taken from the Service by other users or third parties. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.

Otherwise Stated: Once You post something, we may use in in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. ".

DfwPussyEater
07-12-20, 18:47
There is a section in the website's T&C which expressly gives them the right to record, retain and use anything you submit to the site. (Section 6 (c) of the T&C).

Even if the site didn't use the recordings, it's likely someone will hack the site at some point, like was done with Ashley Madison. The site contains a treasure-trove of personal and embarrassing information about wealthy men who could be extorted.

Even if you felt the site violated your rights by using the video, or a rouge employee used the video, you can't sue the site. The T&C limit your recourse to private arbitration.

I would always assume I am being recorded on any video chat. It's a simple task for someone to hit record, or take a screenshot.

"By Posting Content on the Website or as part of the Service, You automatically grant to W8 Tech an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to: (I) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. In addition, so that W8 Tech can prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize W8 Tech to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content taken from the Service by other users or third parties. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.

Otherwise Stated: Once You post something, we may use in in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. ".Truncated,

I appreciate your "Good-Will" expressing information in reference to my question:

" Does anyone in I. T. Field knows whether SA screens Cam-sessions while obviously SA screens private messages".

Now, I read your informative post carefully three times. "T&C" is a surf.

Shop online designer out of Aiea, HI 96701. What you posted was a copy of the T&C policy for its terms of services. I also search under the FCC or other regulatory agencies for section 6 (c) found nothing for a sport. This led me to read thoroughly, throughout the site's terms, before I Stopped and checked my Pulse for my confusion. (Here was my results: Pulse was normal 78 beats per minute, and quickly made a cognitive exam of myself, The result was affirmative, I acknowledged Correctly to re-call today's date, and next recalled the name of the Present president, and finally Verified my location to be accurate). So my conclusion was that I needEd to read it one more time to see where this went wrong. Was it ME or Truncated who totally didn't get it.

Your comment about the section 6 (c) of T&C verses what SA (aka / DBA: W 8 Tech) Copy paste SA terms of agreement completely are IRRELEVANT to one another in contexts. However, your comment about Hackers & getting Hacked is some or mildly factual or should say it's a possibility! (Just as in your example Ashley Madison) however, it's not Hacking into my computer YET when I have a streaming session with another Member. It's called "Capturing" which is a software that has been in the Market for Approximately for the past 15 years. It allows one to download a live cam session as streaming is in the progress. However, I care less about anyone attempt to capture my "Danny Devito" look-like for his / her amusing or to broadcast it on YouTube for someone's else amusing. My point of Concern is pure for the sake of entrapment or loosing my Privileges for SA, (I do not discuss anything in texts unless it is done on a private line (my own number) All other Social Media such as WhatsApp, DUO, or FaceTime would not 1. Share one's info with a third parties nor with Federal As it would keep all infos exclusive and inclusive under the Privacy ACT passed by congress. But in the case of SA their terms applies to Human Trafficking law for deactivating an account or ban a member. Although, I avoid my best to use SA cam but instead use the other social media cam software for the point mentioned here. I was asked by a SB to stream on SA because she claimed to be online via a laptop and not a smart phone. So, my question was more directly to Mongers whose skills are within the I. T. Or even A. I. (Because my own info is very novice to intermediate compare to a Competent IT personnel) To know if SA actually screens streaming's cams or it would be cost effective for SA to pay Thousands of Dollars to add a free Feature to a Non-paying member such a feature. What is the catch. Is there a need or a regulatory requirement for a Medium Such as SA? Although, my question involves with both "Rules & Regulations" I thought I. T people should know some relevant info on this matter. I hope my long explanation has helped for two us (ME & Truncated): First, to accept constructive criticism when something's are not coherent or relevant. Secondly, value this blog for not only For having Mongers for finding SB but a tool of Legit resources center to avoid entrapments whether by scammers or from Uncle or SA to ban a member. I hope you accept my high 5 Truncated & have not made you feel insulted. It is never my intention to insult anyone's intelligence, and I really I mean it but your information or report lacked accuracy & Relevancy! (More power to all).

SmallAsianCock
07-14-20, 14:09
She is ready to meet. Does anyone have info on her.

Mark User
07-14-20, 14:27
She is ready to meet. Does anyone have info on her.I had sent a message but no response. What was your overture?

jobobtheclown
07-14-20, 15:16
She is ready to meet. Does anyone have info on her.Dances at Teaser's, as I recall. Met a while back for lunch; I didn't follow up.

SmallAsianCock
07-15-20, 01:14
Dances at Teaser's, as I recall. Met a while back for lunch; I didn't follow up.Jobobtheclown, why didn't you follow up.

Svt4628
07-15-20, 10:57
She is ready to meet. Does anyone have info on her.She seems dtf quickly. Told me she loves $$$ and wanted me ASAP last we spoke. Couldn't ever get a read on her. Definitely not consistent with replies.

CkWood29
07-15-20, 15:07
She is ready to meet. Does anyone have info on her.You have number for her? I will give it a shot.

Gatttaca
07-16-20, 08:13
You have number for her? I will give it a shot.Lynnnnnnnpg (pic with tattoos).

This one is DTF. Says she is a dancer at PureGold. Was asking 400 for couple hours yesterday evening. She might come down a bit. PM for digits.

https://www.seeking.com/member/368376e3-a4e4-41a6-8157-4c1f4c32db80

Selene 495 (pic with glasses).

She is hot and DTF. Did a MG at a Strip Club CC. She wants 350 to meet once a week for 3-4 hrs.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6fe85c64-cf9e-4611-816a-1302dc5e3ad0

G.

Usmc0819
07-18-20, 09:54
She is ready to meet. Does anyone have info on her.

Sweeetheartxo - We have been talking on and off. My first experience with her was not good. If you're interested in the full story -- PM me.

Short version -- yes, I'd see her if she gets her stuff together. She tried to bring some "friends" with her. Got upset when I asked why she was not upfront with me that she was going to bring company and that's not what we talked about. By the time she would have arrived it would have been 2+ hours -- told her that she wasted my time and she was too drunk so she should stay with her friends tonight. When I say too drunk -- she was EXTREMELY drunk. A little more and she probably would have blacked out. Her "friend" then calls and wants to know why I'm being a jerk apparently. When all I have been was overly nice to both of them.

SmallAsianCock
07-19-20, 00:16
Lynnnnnnnpg (pic with tattoos).

This one is DTF. Says she is a dancer at PureGold. Was asking 400 for couple hours yesterday evening. She might come down a bit. PM for digits.

https://www.seeking.com/member/368376e3-a4e4-41a6-8157-4c1f4c32db80

Selene 495 (pic with glasses).

She is hot and DTF. Did a MG at a Strip Club CC. She wants 350 to meet once a week for 3-4 hrs.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6fe85c64-cf9e-4611-816a-1302dc5e3ad0

G.She is cool. I've been chatting with her and she s33 ms like one that I can date for a while.

VincentCor74
07-20-20, 14:01
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4a41f3e-9eeb-46d4-8a2e-0e31c328f823

Quoted $800-1000 per meet.

Pubb69
07-20-20, 14:24

Quoted $800-1000 per meet.Easy enough, just counteroffer $80 and tell her you want everything. As long as they are ridiculous so should we.

Ral613
07-20-20, 18:22
Met her about a year ago. She is crazy-hot in person!!

We never figured out the logistics, but she agreed to $500.

Quoted $800-1000 per meet.

Mark User
07-20-20, 20:45

Quoted $800-1000 per meet.Sounds about right if she agrees to a Fri-Sun arrangement!

Pubb69
07-21-20, 11:44
Sounds about right if she agrees to a Fri-Sun arrangement!I don't know if I could possibly stand to be around these narcissists much more than an hour let alone an entire weekend. Remember we are paying them to leave.

NiteLifed69
07-22-20, 05:21
We have been talking suppose to meet next week, has anyone meet Michelle.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7b1a6ab0-1c1b-4653-9b91-9658d234215d

LikesGirls
07-22-20, 09:53
We have been talking suppose to meet next week, has anyone meet Michelle.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7b1a6ab0-1c1b-4653-9b91-9658d234215dYes, I have. Excellent BBBJ delivery. Heavier than the photo on the profile you linked, ask her for a current photo of her whole body if this is of concern to you. She's very nice though.

NiteLifed69
07-23-20, 04:41
Yes, I have. Excellent BBBJ delivery. Heavier than the photo on the profile you linked, ask her for a current photo of her whole body if this is of concern to you. She's very nice thoughThanks for the info, received a photo last night she is heavier than the profile picture.

Hiamey
07-23-20, 10:52
She is cool. I've been chatting with her and she s33 ms like one that I can date for a while.She's gone ghost. Does not respond anymore. Maybe she found a husband. LOL.

VincentCor74
07-23-20, 13:00
Sounds about right if she agrees to a Fri-Sun arrangement!The only excuse I could come up with for absconding with a grand and disappearing for 36 hours from the wife and kids was "cocaine bender"; and a fun weekend versus a fake 30-day stint in rehab wasn't worth it, to me. .

Ral613
07-24-20, 11:25
https://www.seeking.com/member/cd8a6caa-82f4-432a-8fd5-b66e9b2b05d5

New / updated profile. Real, not a bot.

Raltime
07-27-20, 22:54
Hi, Wednesday morning I am doing a MILF, who what's to join and help out. PM me,

VincentCor74
07-28-20, 14:03
This one has been on for a couple weeks now; curious if anyone has successfully made contact and, if so, what she's quoting / looking for:

https://www.seeking.com/member/7b46d2b1-009a-4d4d-951a-79da4c252639

GuruCoffee1996
07-28-20, 14:14
Hi, Wednesday morning I am doing a MILF, who what's to join and help out. PM meGood afternoon! Tried to PM you about Wednesday but it's saying your mailbox is full.

Mark User
07-28-20, 15:02
Hi, Wednesday morning I am doing a MILF, who what's to join and help out. PM me,Tried to PM, no joy.

MythMan2010
07-29-20, 05:15
That a world pandemic and massive unemployment would create a worse sugar baby market I would have laughed at you. But it's true?? Always had my system and a good ratio of success. Well, I'm admitting defeat gents. Flakes, GPS, bots, fakes, etc. A few $50 meet and greets and a few no shows / ghosts with zero ass. Money I could have dropped on a Charlotte parlor or working a UTR Hooters girl LOL.

I'm done LOL.

Daniel Johnson
07-29-20, 08:15
That a world pandemic and massive unemployment would create a worse sugar baby market I would have laughed at you. But it's true?? Always had my system and a good ratio of success. Well, I'm admitting defeat gents. Flakes, GPS, bots, fakes, etc. A few $50 meet and greets and a few no shows / ghosts with zero ass. Money I could have dropped on a Charlotte parlor or working a UTR Hooters girl LOL.

I'm done LOL.All that stimulus and unemployment money has definitely affected the opportunities.

Pubb69
07-29-20, 14:55
Of Secret Benefits. I know she met a few people but she no longer appears to meet anyone, wondering if S. B. Just pays these chicks to log in daily? She is on there every single time I get sent to that site when logging in on here.

Hikinguy
07-29-20, 15:11
I just let my SA membership expire for the time being due to budget. I did meet a few girls on there, but the rates were pretty high and I could not afford to go back. I did have one girl in Fayetteville that was in my price range, but she packed up left for Georgia. I do have a couple of numbers I can share, but I was wondering if anyone can help a brother out? I'm trying to stay away from STG, due to the high volume of girls on their that are drug addicts. If anyone knows of a decent / fun gal that is below the $300 range please PM me, I'd be happy to share who I have met on SA. I do love petite girls.

MythMan2010
07-29-20, 21:18
All that stimulus and unemployment money has definitely affected the opportunities.It's not the desperate time with free money out there. Also the typical college girl isn't in play right now. They are all at home instead of staying near campus over the summer.

AzBadger7
07-29-20, 21:24
Haven't been able to meet up with Anna yet but we have been chatting through kik. Says she's on vacation this week with her fam.

Of Secret Benefits. I know she met a few people but she no longer appears to meet anyone, wondering if S. B. Just pays these chicks to log in daily? She is on there every single time I get sent to that site when logging in on here.

Pubb69
07-30-20, 13:19
Haven't been able to meet up with Anna yet but we have been chatting through kik. Says she's on vacation this week with her fam.She used that excuse every time on me. Apparently she vacations a lot.

Pubb69
07-30-20, 13:22
I just let my SA membership expire for the time being due to budget. I did meet a few girls on there, but the rates were pretty high and I could not afford to go back. I did have one girl in Fayetteville that was in my price range, but she packed up left for Georgia. I do have a couple of numbers I can share, but I was wondering if anyone can help a brother out? I'm trying to stay away from STG, due to the high volume of girls on their that are drug addicts. If anyone knows of a decent / fun gal that is below the $300 range please PM me, I'd be happy to share who I have met on SA. I do love petite girls.Well now that those assholes have kicked everyone off their site they are now offering a discount to join if you like. $60 to waste your time trying to meet fat lazy chicks looking to sell their pics or otherwise scam you.

Ral613
07-31-20, 10:00
Maybe "on Vacation" is code for "on a seven day cycle of antibiotics".

She used that excuse every time on me. Apparently she vacations a lot.

Pubb69
07-31-20, 11:07
Maybe "on Vacation" is code for "on a seven day cycle of antibiotics".Maybe, she was active and suddenly stopped seeing people.

jobobtheclown
07-31-20, 11:54
Is it a common scam for a discussion on SA to be handed off to a random other person once you move to text? Several times I've had a specific agreed-upon time for a meet or video chat after a long discussion, only to get to text and just get "it's xyz from SA. How are you?" and it's clearly a new person. I'm failing to understand how they benefit.

SmallAsianCock
08-01-20, 10:33
Is it a common scam for a discussion on SA to be handed off to a random other person once you move to text? Several times I've had a specific agreed-upon time for a meet or video chat after a long discussion, only to get to text and just get "it's xyz from SA. How are you?" and it's clearly a new person. I'm failing to understand how they benefit.Does the 'xyz" match the original info you had on this person. I personally get a handful of messages from SA ladies and I do appreciate it when they identify themselves so I can connect to their handle on SA.

BBenson4569
08-02-20, 07:51
Anyone connected with this girl? Any info appreciated!

https://www.seeking.com/member/928230d8-e749-4384-b7bc-87ec97131253

jobobtheclown
08-02-20, 13:19
Anyone met with Kkitty60?

https://www.seeking.com/member/265626ea-86a8-45d7-8f51-3abc20e86957

Something is off; having a hard time understanding what she's looking for.

Hiamey
08-02-20, 19:58
Anyone met with Kkitty60?

https://www.seeking.com/member/265626ea-86a8-45d7-8f51-3abc20e86957

Something is off; having a hard time understanding what she's looking for.At least you got her to respond to your message. I messaged her 4 months ago. She hasn't even read it.

jobobtheclown
08-03-20, 19:20
At least you got her to respond to your message. I messaged her 4 months ago. She hasn't even read it.Yeah consider yourself lucky. She insisted to not meet in a public place but at my home (she's the one from my earlier post). And I think she didn't like my offered $50 for the M&G, but wouldn't counteroffer. Keep in mind that her profile makes a big deal that she doesn't hook up on initial meet, so it would indeed be just a M&G. She would take days to respond to texts and come back with single-syllable responses, and I suspect her pics are very old if they were ever real. I hit a point where I was just playing along out of morbid curiosity. Hard pass.

VincentCor74
08-06-20, 11:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/e026d457-c610-45c4-a2ef-b92b1254cfa1

She's friends with the aforementioned Liana / Illiana. Part of what I call the young Apex Stoner Crew.

Told me her current arrangement was $2500/ month.

I asked, "if that's your current arrangement, why are you active on the site everyday?

No response. LOL.

jobobtheclown
08-06-20, 13:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/e026d457-c610-45c4-a2ef-b92b1254cfa1

She's friends with the aforementioned Liana / Illiana. Part of what I call the young Apex Stoner Crew.

Told me her current arrangement was $2500/ month.

I asked, "if that's your current arrangement, why are you active on the site everyday?

No response. LOL.She deleted all the content on her Onlyfans about a week ago, replaced with "doing things differently now" and a lobster symbol. I believe that means a committed relationship; I could see it meaning she's focusing on sugar dating, or it could be she's in a relationship now and not actually interested in seeking.

Amusingly, if your google-fu is good enough you'll find... well, just don't accept any beverages from her.

SmallAsianCock
08-12-20, 07:20
She is DTF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c35166df-5f78-49ee-9793-228bd57403e7

VincentCor74
08-12-20, 08:46
She is DTF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c35166df-5f78-49ee-9793-228bd57403e7Have you met "her"?

If so, and it was a good experience, that's great.

I asked for a picture "down below" and what was sent was "suspicious. " No judgment, just make sure you know what you are getting into.

I could be WAY off on this. Seems like a cool person via chat, definitely.

Pubb69
08-14-20, 12:10
Pretty amazing that every time someone new comes on there that they send you a message but ONLY when your not a paid member.

I wonder what they pay these women for that?

Gatttaca
08-14-20, 14:06
Pretty amazing that every time someone new comes on there that they send you a message but ONLY when your not a paid member.

I wonder what they pay these women for that?Totally agree. It's a scam. My inbox is always flooded. I had one or 2 respond for a short time and silence. Never ended getting a phone number or meet someone from SB. And all the credits you buy run out faster than you think.

SA is far better where you just seed your number to all the girls you like during the subscription and I have had responses long after the subscription ends. I think the messages stay until 6 months. SB deletes your messages in 30 days.

G.

LikesGirls
08-14-20, 16:47
I've noticed the following trend lately.

A profile shows up as new, with a young and very pretty girl. The bio is very minimal, just two-three lines at most. I've started conversations with a few of these, and they go normal enough: a bit of back and forth on the site, then the offer to take it to texting, exchange a couple of photos, discuss the arrangement, then when you're ready to set up a meeting they want either a small deposit or gas money. I always respond that I won't fall for that scam, block them, and move on.

Have others noticed this? For all I know it may have been ongoing for a while and I haven't detected it until recently.

Example username: quinn_NC.

SmallAsianCock
08-15-20, 09:59
I've noticed the following trend lately.

A profile shows up as new, with a young and very pretty girl. The bio is very minimal, just two-three lines at most. I've started conversations with a few of these, and they go normal enough: a bit of back and forth on the site, then the offer to take it to texting, exchange a couple of photos, discuss the arrangement, then when you're ready to set up a meeting they want either a small deposit or gas money. I always respond that I won't fall for that scam, block them, and move on.

Have others noticed this? For all I know it may have been ongoing for a while and I haven't detected it until recently.

Example username: quinn_NC.I have also run into the same. I made a hard pass.

Rdudreaming
08-15-20, 16:07
Any word on this new face on SB?

Thatredhead91.

Wheaton278
08-15-20, 19:55
Watch out for BeeBee Baby. She is another scammer. She is local and real but will immediately do a dash is she's gets money from you. We talked for a bit and she was pushy to meet in a room that she already had. That quickly turned to "I need money for the room". We met and talked for a while and she seemed super legit but I still wasn't comfortable giving her anything up front. She finally convinced me to do 40 up front, which is nothing so I wasn't sweating it. As you can imagine she took the money and 10 minutes later was texting me to tell me how stupid I was for getting took. And I was stupid because I knew better, but again, not enough to even care about losing. She's real sweet and nice to talk to but she will def try to scam you for much much more.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d5c0a2c1-6d61-45f5-900c-e2e4ccd9742f

SmallAsianCock
08-15-20, 21:21
Watch out for BeeBee Baby. She is another scammer. She is local and real but will immediately do a dash is she's gets money from you. We talked for a bit and she was pushy to meet in a room that she already had. That quickly turned to "I need money for the room". We met and talked for a while and she seemed super legit but I still wasn't comfortable giving her anything up front. She finally convinced me to do 40 up front, which is nothing so I wasn't sweating it. As you can imagine she took the money and 10 minutes later was texting me to tell me how stupid I was for getting took. And I was stupid because I knew better, but again, not enough to even care about losing. She's real sweet and nice to talk to but she will def try to scam you for much much more.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d5c0a2c1-6d61-45f5-900c-e2e4ccd9742fThanks for the info. I just started chatting on SA.

Wheaton278
08-16-20, 11:47
Thanks for the info. I just started chatting on SA.Hopefully I saved you the headache I had. She told me while we were chatting she's a pro in the business, which normally Is enough to make me bail, but she and I were already sitting together and I had wasted 2 hrs so I went forward. Then she begged me to get a room she could stay in, which I will never do, and finally through a lot of sweet talking got the 40 out of me. I'm sure she does put out since it's her lively hood, but since I've been dealing with real SBs and not pros, I let my guard down and got took. Which is too bad because she isn't bad looking in person, although I will say her photos are of a 5 yr younger her. The business always takes a toll on the pro and she is weathered for her claimed "24". I guarantee even if you got in her hotel room and gave her the cash up front she would run out and then threaten to tell the front desk a man broke into her room. Just that mentality of "it's easier to rob a person once than see them on the regular". Be safe, and be smarter than me!!

Ral613
08-17-20, 10:36
Not necessarily my type but, among the scammers and fake profiles, she is real and DTF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0bea4cad-7f35-ec8d-f8fb-028ce1db16e8

GBL86
08-17-20, 12:34
Not necessarily my type but, among the scammers and fake profiles, she is real and DTF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0bea4cad-7f35-ec8d-f8fb-028ce1db16e8Same here. She's super cool & chill, just physically not my type either.

BBenson4569
08-17-20, 15:14

https://www.seeking.com/member/0bea4cad-7f35-ec8d-f8fb-028ce1db16e8Agreed. Easy to meet and definitely dtf. She does overextended and want to meet often if that bothers you.

Bachelor1234
08-17-20, 15:57
Has anyone had any experience with either of the members of the duo known as hotgirls21? Are they legit?

https://www.seeking.com/member/41b96837-0c78-496b-b527-ef970706cd59

SexGeek
08-17-20, 20:27
Has anyone had any experience with either of the members of the duo known as hotgirls21? Are they legit?

https://www.seeking.com/member/41b96837-0c78-496b-b527-ef970706cd59They contacted me on WYP. Wanted some cash upfront. I noped out of that. I think it is a scam.

Raltime
08-17-20, 22:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/df96dc6e-2b1b-4ad0-9735-a88844c88ae6

For starters, you have to like thin, petite girls, if not move on.

Very nice, thin, tight body, no baby damage, no demons, no issue, no therapist. YMMV. She will let you video her, and she it a ton of fun. Short ride to her place.

Nhgiy
08-19-20, 11:12
I was wondering if anyone has ever met up with any of the two girl ads that seem to becoming more frequent.

Ones like https://www.seeking.com/member/80682370-0ed1-4d2a-9470-5f47def3e839 or https://www.seeking.com/member/3cf7605e-0800-4550-830d-de32d723b809.

Mostly interested in is it worth the extra money and my perceived extra drama.

Love to hear you experiances.

Bachelor1234
08-19-20, 12:44
I was wondering if anyone has ever met up with any of the two girl ads that seem to becoming more frequent.

Ones like https://www.seeking.com/member/80682370-0ed1-4d2a-9470-5f47def3e839 or https://www.seeking.com/member/3cf7605e-0800-4550-830d-de32d723b809.

Love to hear you experiances.I chatted with the ladies from your first link. I offered $$ for a visit and was told that I wasn't even in the ballpark.

The ladies from your second link are the same as hotgirls21 I posted about and was warned away from a couple days ago.

Gatttaca
08-19-20, 15:55

Love to hear you experiances.The second pair wants 200 for first public meet. I remember reading in the forum that they typically don't respond after the first meet. Haven't seen them so can't say for sure.

G.

Bachelor1234
08-19-20, 17:01
I chatted with the ladies from your first link. I offered $$ for a visit and was told that I wasn't even in the ballpark.

The ladies from your second link are the same as hotgirls21 I posted about and was warned away from a couple days ago.I actually offered 5 $ to the girls from the first link, and was told I wasn't even in the ballpark.

Ral613
08-19-20, 17:28
Maybe a little kooky, but. She knows the deal.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0603f112-4123-4c5f-8e37-1a4e28602aba

Ral613
08-19-20, 17:31
Not 37, but really fit / well preserved.

https://www.seeking.com/member/18355b8c-d386-4175-867d-6ac07f4a8354

Ral613
08-20-20, 10:41
Just helping with the weeding out of profiles.

Also real and DTF. https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57240-572d-4001-b5a0-fff2dbf3bf3c.

Pubb69
08-20-20, 18:40
Just helping with the weeding out of profiles.

Also real and DTF. https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57240-572d-4001-b5a0-fff2dbf3bf3c.Seems to have developed gps unfortunately.

Raltime
08-20-20, 21:20

Love to hear you experiances.Don't waste your time with these 2!!

MarleyDog
08-21-20, 10:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/df96dc6e-2b1b-4ad0-9735-a88844c88ae6

For starters, you have to like thin, petite girls, if not move on.

Very nice, thin, tight body, no baby damage, no demons, no issue, no therapist. YMMV. She will let you video her, and she it a ton of fun. Short ride to her place.Hey Raltime. Check your inbox.

SmallAsianCock
08-21-20, 12:37
Seems to have developed gps unfortunately.She quoted me 500.

Wheaton278
08-21-20, 12:50
She quoted me 500.She can't possibly be getting that much with that face. She's not bad, but she's more of a 150 kinda girl. And no girl is worth 500 per meet unless she's staying the weekend.