PDA

View Full Version : Happiness

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36

White Lava
09-25-19, 15:42
You will have to do your own research or recognizance for performance. I called the other day and got this as the lineup.

Pink, Yoko, Suji, Michelle, Connie, One, and Nikki or Mikki.Does anyone know if this is the same Michelle that worked at Happiness when it first opened?

MankoLover
09-25-19, 18:21
Suji is a pretty woman that is down to please. BBBJ and she does it well, BBFS, msog. Great experience and a sweet woman.

Ilovewhores247
09-26-19, 06:10
Anyone know when Rebecca is coming back?

ByTheBook
09-26-19, 07:58
You will have to do your own research or recognizance for performance. I called the other day and got this as the lineup.

Pink, Yoko, Suji, Michelle, Connie, One, and Nikki or Mikki.When reviewing Onee, don't forget to add an e to One=Onee. Mongers cannot find One on this web site. No 3 letter names please.

WonHungLow
09-26-19, 23:38
After reading about other guy's dreams I had my dream of Yoko. Greece all the way. DFK in the room with fia then off to the showers where I got a real nuru b2 b complete with bbbjdt. Didn't want to dream to end. Told Yoko put in the back door when she was on top. OMG. Unloaded right there. She got off rinsed me and bbbjdt a bit before finishing washing me. Back to the room for MT quality massage. Relaxed my tight muscles. Then in my dreams she spread my cheeks and went in for deep deep deep rimming and hole sucking. Had me go on all fours then more deep rimming and HJ. Was going to blow right there but stopped her. Made her bbbjdt me then standing doggy back door pounding. Went hard as I could in my dream. Unloaded deep and pulled out to make her suck me one last time. Damn damn. Incredible dream. Sweet thing showered with me again and washed me head to toe. What royal treatment. Even sucked me to get hard and went to back door again for a bit before the air ran out and I deflated completely. What a woman. What a dream.

MuchMaholoz
09-27-19, 03:16
Wondering if anybody has ran into the same scenario as I did tonight? I was at happiness with Connie when she came back with a hot towel with a jittery anxious face and said Nabi have just been raided. She then rushed me out of the room by the 40 min mark and left the Bldg. I did went to go find out. But just saw a filled up parking lot with a lady standing / monitoring the entrance to the parking lot🤨.

Prudential808
09-27-19, 03:18
Wondering if anybody has ran into the same scenario as I did tonight? I was at happiness with Connie when she came back with a hot towel with a jittery anxious face and said Nabi have just been raided. She then rushed me out of the room by the 40 min mark and left the Bldg. I did went to go find out. But just saw a filled up parking lot with a lady standing / monitoring the entrance to the parking lot🤨.Just wrote a post in mp thread not mentioning the name nabi.

Heard of that place's unwelcomed visitors.

Any more info?

SurfRider808
09-27-19, 04:08
Wondering if anybody has ran into the same scenario as I did tonight? I was at happiness with Connie when she came back with a hot towel with a jittery anxious face and said Nabi have just been raided. She then rushed me out of the room by the 40 min mark and left the Bldg. I did went to go find out. But just saw a filled up parking lot with a lady standing / monitoring the entrance to the parking lot🤨.I have been at a AMP when other AMP were raided. They will call and warn each other if they are next. If they haven't been hit. They will close immediately. Very scary now days. HPD Sargent Kim went on Crime Stoppers and warned any person caught at these establishments will be prosecuted. Use extreme caution fellow Monger's. Be safe.

SurfRider808
09-27-19, 04:12
I was looking at the current line up at Happiness. Didn't see Shiny's on the list? Did she leave again so soon?

AtoApoka
09-27-19, 11:18
I was looking at the current line up at Happiness. Didn't see Shiny's on the list? Did she leave again so soon?No she's there under a different name. Mamasan said it to me but I forgot it.

Liampark808
09-28-19, 11:25
I was looking at the current line up at Happiness. Didn't see Shiny's on the list? Did she leave again so soon?It's been reported that Shiny goes by the name One now.

ClitPurser
09-28-19, 21:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

FredGarver
09-30-19, 03:55
I travel here several times a year for work and have been to Happiness a handful of times. My last visit to Happiness was about a year ago and I think her name was Jackie? I didn't start following this site until a few months ago. After striking out on an outcall GFE provider I decided I would head over to Happiness. I called and asked who was working and acting on a previous post I chose Yoko. So glad I did! She's not the hottest, but attractive enough. It is her skills and attitude that make all the difference. That may have been the best table shower I have ever had. After almost blowing from that back to the room for a little pampering. Her rimming skills are first rate. I took the around the world tour including Greece. It was simply outstanding!

Rican2019
10-02-19, 00:44
So what is the real deal if you get caught at a AMP? Many people placing things on here but what can really happen to you if you get caught up in a raid? Thanks ahead.

ByTheBook
10-02-19, 19:45
It's been reported that Shiny goes by the name One now.I will say it again. If you are going to refer to Shiny as One, please add an e to One. Simple, One = Onee. Mongers will not and cannot search for providers with a 3 letter name. Onee, Akii, Leii.

Drake678
10-03-19, 06:02
So what is the real deal if you get caught at a AMP? Many people placing things on here but what can really happen to you if you get caught up in a raid? Thanks ahead.The news put your face on TV? You get famous for 15 seconds? Maybe go to jail? IDK? What did happen if you get caught in one raid?

Pau Hana Party
10-04-19, 01:22
So what is the real deal if you get caught at a AMP? Many people placing things on here but what can really happen to you if you get caught up in a raid? Thanks ahead.I been in establishments during raids. Twice! Momma will bang on the door, and say cop's and allot of panicing going on. My first time momma was banging on our door yelling in Korean, I girl told me COPS outside. I quickly got dressed and started walking out. I was stopped and was asked What I was doing there, I just said I was visiting a friend. The officer asked for my I'd. I gave him my license. He asked if I had warrants. I said no. They did a background check, After about 20 minutes the officer gave me my I'd back and told me to leave. As I was leaving he stopped me again and asked how I knew her? I just said I met her at Sam Sneeds and the Navy Marine golf course. Second time was in San Fran. The raids there were done by immigration officers and sheriffs. But the immigration officer was in charge. They asked what I was doing there. I said inquiring about massages prices but didn't get anything. Again they checked my I'd and let me go. If you got warrants you'll be taken in. This is important: If you do not have I'd you'll be taken in and finger printed. I was at VIP when they came in, I was doing my thing with Momo. (some of you might remember her) There were other guys in the place at the same time. Two guys told the officer that they left their wallet in the car, and they did not have I'd on them at that moment. They got taken in. The Cop's said they needed to prove who they were before they could release them. One guy asked if he could go to his car to get his I'd. He was not allowed to. He was cuffed and was put in the van with the others. My feeling is as long as they don't see you paying for service, they can't prove anything. If you don't have issues with the law, and have I'd, you should be ok. Things are changing quick, as far as how raids are done and what the officers are allowed to do. But I don't think it's illegal to just be in those establishments. At least it wasn't for me! Hope this helps.

Liampark808
10-04-19, 10:35
So what is the real deal if you get caught at a AMP? Many people placing things on here but what can really happen to you if you get caught up in a raid? Thanks ahead.I posted this way back in 2008.

"Once, way back when, I was in Arisoo during a raid. Fortunately I wasn't in a room during the raid, I was in the waiting area because all the rooms were full (presumably with the undercovers). While I was waiting I was watching the t. V. With some other guy, who was also waiting and I happened to see a bunch of LE in ski masks and bullet proof vests walking up the little walkway on the surveillance cameras. All I could think of then was F* All they did though was ask for our I'd's and take down some info. They didn't ask any questions and they told us we shouldn't come back. Saw the undercovers come out from the back in ski masks too and couldn't help but wonder how far they actually let the session get till they call in the backup. ".

Not sure if protocol is the same for LE now, but as long as you don't have any outstanding warrants I think you're ok. For those who aren't old enough, Arisoo was the old Seven, which has been long gone.

Darkalterego
10-04-19, 14:30
Thank you for the 411. I've always been weary of carrying my I'd with me. So it's better to carry at least that than not to avoid the extra inconvenience from what I get.

I been in establishments during raids. Twice! Momma will bang on the door, and say cop's and allot of panicing going on. My first time momma was banging on our door yelling in Korean, I girl told me COPS outside. I quickly got dressed and started walking out. I was stopped and was asked What I was doing there, I just said I was visiting a friend. The officer asked for my I'd. I gave him my license. He asked if I had warrants. I said no. They did a background check, After about 20 minutes the officer gave me my I'd back and told me to leave. As I was leaving he stopped me again and asked how I knew her? I just said I met her at Sam Sneeds and the Navy Marine golf course. Second time was in San Fran. The raids there were done by immigration officers and sheriffs. But the immigration officer was in charge. They asked what I was doing there. I said inquiring about massages prices but didn't get anything. Again they checked my I'd and let me go. If you got warrants you'll be taken in. This is important: If you do not have I'd you'll be taken in and finger printed. I was at VIP when they came in, I was doing my thing with Momo. (some of you might remember her) There were other guys in the place at the same time. Two guys told the officer that they left their wallet in the car, and they did not have I'd on them at that moment. They got taken in. The Cop's said they needed to prove who they were before they could release them. One guy asked if he could go to his car to get his I'd. He was not allowed to. He was cuffed and was put in the van with the others. My feeling is as long as they don't see you paying for service, they can't prove anything. If you don't have issues with the law, and have I'd, you should be ok. Things are changing quick, as far as how raids are done and what the officers are allowed to do. But I don't think it's illegal to just be in those establishments. At least it wasn't for me! Hope this helps.

JDorian
10-04-19, 14:52
The news put your face on TV? You get famous for 15 seconds? Maybe go to jail? IDK? What did happen if you get caught in one raid?I don't really want to find out. I don't seek the limelight.

Be careful out there.

Drake678
10-05-19, 15:20
Anybody got line up?

If you keeping score, it's deja vu all over again. Raid. Close. Open. Close. Move. New name.

Get pussy now, get it while it's good.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Any lawyer figure out how to work around forfeiture law?Ya get it while good.

OlgaVaz
10-06-19, 02:24
Tried to book Connie who I saw a year ago but she didn't show the last 2 days I was in town. I saw Pink for the first time. Relatively young (early 30's?) with obvious bolt-on's on a petit frame. Dark tan, tat on side and blonde hair. Table shower was very nice, but she complained about by shaved pubes. Apparently I didn't do a good enough job and she was being scratched. Back to room, light nuru massage, and more fun. Avoids kissing. A few positions and blow. Hot towel, cheek kiss and goodbye.

Next day I saw Yoko. First time as well. Thicker, older with a happy round face. Probably late 30's-40. Very thorough job at the table shower. Giggles bit much. Back to room. Very strong, almost painful massage really focused on the feet. Then started sucking the toes. Serious fun with me on my knees and her tongue. Really enjoyed it all holes with big smile. Stand up shower in one as she showered in the other.

Good times but will try other remaining ladies.

SimpleK
10-06-19, 16:54
Tried to book Connie who I saw a year ago but she didn't show the last 2 days I was in town. I saw Pink for the first time. Relatively young (early 30's?) with obvious bolt-on's on a petit frame. Dark tan, tat on side and blonde hair. Table shower was very nice, but she complained about by shaved pubes. Apparently I didn't do a good enough job and she was being scratched. Back to room, light nuru massage, and more fun. Avoids kissing. A few positions and blow. Hot towel, cheek kiss and goodbye.

Next day I saw Yoko. First time as well. Thicker, older with a happy round face. Probably late 30's-40. Very thorough job at the table shower. Giggles bit much. Back to room. Very strong, almost painful massage really focused on the feet. Then started sucking the toes. Serious fun with me on my knees and her tongue. Really enjoyed it all holes with big smile. Stand up shower in one as she showered in the other.

Good times but will try other remaining ladies.Uhhhhhhh. Yoko and Pink are 50+.

Drake678
10-06-19, 19:43
Uhhhhhhh. Yoko and Pink are 50+.Your right bradda. Their both 50 plus in age. Yoko actually looks 50 plus. Pink look good for 50. But Yoko looks older the 50!

SimpleK
10-06-19, 19:49
Your right bradda. Their both 50 plus in age. Yoko actually looks 50 plus. Pink look good for 50. But Yoko looks older the 50!Yup! Pink is a hottie!!

HiPickle
10-06-19, 20:11
Your right bradda. Their both 50 plus in age. Yoko actually looks 50 plus. Pink look good for 50. But Yoko looks older the 50!I know this subject is always an argument. Age. I doubt pink is 50 yet. If so, her body is still 30's in tightness. I never try Yoko, but seen her in passing at Kison I think. I'm going to keep enjoying pink as long as I can though.

YoungerMong
10-07-19, 10:42
Can someone tell me who the younger girls are there? I was wanting to try Pink but I think 50 is a little too older for me.

Strollingdownh
10-07-19, 11:58
Saw Miki, and I must say I wasnt disappointed. This girl really aims to please. She's about 5' 140 30's c tits and a nice round ass. PM for more details. Happy Hunting.

Drake678
10-07-19, 15:37
Can someone tell me who the younger girls are there? I was wanting to try Pink but I think 50 is a little too older for me.Pink is 50 plus! But she no look 50. She looks younger to me. But she can't pound. And she won't go the full hour. Maybe fuck for 10 or 20 minutes top. The rest is lame massage. Because she said she has shoulder problems so can't do good massages. Pink still looks good for her age. Go get it while you can!

FleshPrince
10-07-19, 23:30
Pink is 50 plus! But she no look 50. She looks younger to me. But she can't pound. And she won't go the full hour. Maybe fuck for 10 or 20 minutes top. The rest is lame massage. Because she said she has shoulder problems so can't do good massages. Pink still looks good for her age. Go get it while you can!Last November you said Pink was your FAVORITE, and was your goto girl. You were singing her praises and encouraging everyone to see her, saying that she was pretty but never talked about her age being over 50. Just wondered what happened since now you're saying she gives lousy service and are talking about her being over 50.

YoungerMong
10-08-19, 03:52
Ok thanks for the info on Pink, I think I'll pass on her. Can someone take a guess as to how old Suji or Connie are? Looking for 30's or younger.

Drake678
10-08-19, 15:01
Last November you said Pink was your FAVORITE, and was your goto girl. You were singing her praises and encouraging everyone to see her, saying that she was pretty but never talked about her age being over 50. Just wondered what happened since now you're saying she gives lousy service and are talking about her being over 50.I said she don't look 50. And she looks good for 50! Brah keep it real. She recently said had shoulder problems and couldn't give good massage. Why don't you go ask Pink about her problems. You don't know all her problems. But keep the reports real for ths boys. No BS. Her body is still tight 30's compared to fat 50 plus Yoko. I still fuck Pink anyday over Yoko.

Drake678
10-08-19, 15:08
Saw Miki, and I must say I wasnt disappointed. This girl really aims to please. She's about 5' 140 30's c tits and a nice round ass. PM for more details. Happy Hunting.Mahalo fo keeping it real. Miki is plenty curves at 5' 140! I never seen her before. But is she BBFS?

FleshPrince
10-08-19, 18:11
I said she don't look 50. And she looks good for 50! Brah keep it real. She recently said had shoulder problems and couldn't give good massage. Why don't you go ask Pink about her problems. You don't know all her problems. But keep the reports real for ths boys. No BS. Her body is still tight 30's compared to fat 50 plus Yoko. I still fuck Pink anyday over Yoko.You said she only fucks for 10 to 20 minutes tops. Then does a lame massage. Why would I be interested in paying 2 bills for that level of service? I still don't see your logic. Unless you're making a backhanded compliment of course. Maybe you can explain.

Drake678
10-08-19, 18:37
You said she only fucks for 10 to 20 minutes tops. Then does a lame massage. Why would I be interested in paying 2 bills for that level of service? I still don't see your logic. Unless you're making a backhanded compliment of course. Maybe you can explain.Pink and Yoko is 50 years plus old. Yoko is oldest. Pink still looks good for over 50. Her body is tight like 30 year old. But Yoko looks older like grandma body. That's why still fuck Pink!

HiPickle
10-09-19, 13:25
Pronounced oh nee. Nobody wants to add reviews lately, so here's one. Pink hadn't come in for my noon pleasure so went with the other semi spinner option. Never tried so, always a nervous sense of excitement. Definitely a tight package entered the room with large bolt on play toys. Long brown wavy hair that was up. I'd rather it be down girl. Evokes more sexyness. All girls have a routine, which I promptly stop for mine. She does indeed go with the flow that you choose. Things that make me happy, enthusiastic dfk, zero rush and a sense that she was enjoying riding my stick without the quick, "You get on top". I rather liked that. Fuks you back nicely. Took me a while to finish cause she was put a cover on, but finish I did. I saw another girl in passing I didn't recognize. Looked good. Wish I had a name to go with the face.

Darkalterego
10-09-19, 22:23
Connie about in her upper 40's. I'd say about the same age as Leii. Leii is a better 40's in my opinion but Connie's still good.

Ok thanks for the info on Pink, I think I'll pass on her. Can someone take a guess as to how old Suji or Connie are? Looking for 30's or younger.

JohnWik
10-10-19, 07:06
Connie about in her upper 40's. I'd say about the same age as Leii. Leii is a better 40's in my opinion but Connie's still good.IMHO all the ladies there are in their forties. Suji and Yoko too. But they keep in excellent shape. I'm Korean too so I think I can say with some credibility that none of them are in their fifties like some have said. Age is relative anyway. If you like what you see that's all that matters right?! Life is short let's enjoy it!

Drake678
10-10-19, 09:05
Connie about in her upper 40's. I'd say about the same age as Leii. Leii is a better 40's in my opinion but Connie's still good.Ya! Leii and Connie upper 40. Is Leii still in the line up?

Kalani69
10-10-19, 13:57
IMHO all the ladies there are in their forties. Suji and Yoko too. But they keep in excellent shape. I'm Korean too so I think I can say with some credibility that none of them are in their fifties like some have said. Age is relative anyway. If you like what you see that's all that matters right?! Life is short let's enjoy it!I know from the horse's mouth that Leii is over 50. But what's the big deal about age? If you like the look and you like the service, age is besides the point. Very few of the girls in this biz are lower 30's or younger.

RoadRally2
10-10-19, 21:55
I know from the horse's mouth that Leii is over 50. But what's the big deal about age? If you like the look and you like the service, age is besides the point. Very few of the girls in this biz are lower 30's or younger.There were a few 30's and under before this crackdown but now much slimmer pickings.

Drake678
10-11-19, 04:36
There were a few 30's and under before this crackdown but now much slimmer pickings.Who was the few under 30's at Happiness? Sugar and Sasha was over mid 30.

LocaLoppa
10-11-19, 12:07
Chloe and Apple was when they first got to happy land. Everyone else over 30 as you know.

Its about the Fantasy age no matter.

Who was the few under 30's at Happiness? Sugar and Sasha was over mid 30.

PointDexterJr
10-11-19, 15:34
Chloe and Apple was when they first got to happy land. Everyone else over 30 as you know.

Its about the Fantasy age no matter.No chance Apple is under 50!

LocaLoppa
10-11-19, 18:17
Not that one bro. There was apple / love from Empire little younger than Chloe.

No chance Apple is under 50!

Aviatr77
10-12-19, 01:23
IMHO all the ladies there are in their forties. Suji and Yoko too. But they keep in excellent shape. I'm Korean too so I think I can say with some credibility that none of them are in their fifties like some have said. Age is relative anyway. If you like what you see that's all that matters right?! Life is short let's enjoy it!Although I've been seeing Suji on a semi-regular basis, I've been reluctant to post anything in case the Prosecutors office is collecting reports. We celebrated her 38th birthday in July, so unless she is hiding her real age I'm going with what she told me. But the other guys are right if she fits your expectations and doesn't look like your auntie what difference does her age make?

Her service has been documented for years and she is still all I can handle, MSOG until I can hardly walk. There hasn't been anything written about her in a while so I thought add my two cents again.

I haven't met the other ladies except for Yoko so I can't comment on their ages, but there are some pretty nice ones walking around.

Happiness doesn't seem as busy as before. I guess guys are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

AlabamaSnake
10-12-19, 01:45
Although I've been seeing Suji on a semi-regular basis, I've been reluctant to post anything in case the Prosecutors office is collecting reports. We celebrated her 38th birthday in July, so unless she is hiding her real age I'm going with what she told me. But the other guys are right if she fits your expectations and doesn't look like your auntie what difference does her age make?

Her service has been documented for years and she is still all I can handle, MSOG until I can hardly walk. There hasn't been anything written about her in a while so I thought add my two cents again.

I haven't met the other ladies except for Yoko so I can't comment on their ages, but there are some pretty nice ones walking around.

Happiness doesn't seem as busy as before. I guess guys are waiting for the other shoe to drop.She was arrested at kison last year. And public record was 47 last year.

Drake678
10-12-19, 08:15
Although I've been seeing Suji on a semi-regular basis, I've been reluctant to post anything in case the Prosecutors office is collecting reports. Happiness doesn't seem as busy as before. I guess guys are waiting for the other shoe to drop.Are prosecutors office and HPD watching Happiness from the buildings next door? What you mean by drop the other shoe?

AmpAddict808
10-12-19, 17:05
Although I've been seeing Suji on a semi-regular basis, I've been reluctant to post anything in case the Prosecutors office is collecting reports. We celebrated her 38th birthday in July, so unless she is hiding her real age I'm going with what she told me. But the other guys are right if she fits your expectations and doesn't look like your auntie what difference does her age make?

Happiness doesn't seem as busy as before. I guess guys are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

She was arrested at kison last year. And public record was 47 last year.The bright side is of it is that they can celebrate her birthday 10 more times to catch up.

Drake678
10-12-19, 18:26
She was arrested at kison last year. And public record was 47 last year.Suji looks good for almost 50 years old!

AmpAddict808
10-12-19, 21:58
Suji looks good for almost 50 years old!Can anyone truly tell if there are differences between 40 year, 50 year, 60 year or even older pussy? The oldest I've fucked is early 40's pussy and it still looked and felt as good as younger pussy. But there must be some point it goes downhill.

Prudential808
10-12-19, 23:30
Can anyone truly tell if there are differences between 40 year, 50 year, 60 year or even older pussy? The oldest I've fucked is early 40's pussy and it still looked and felt as good as younger pussy. But there must be some point it goes downhill.Vagina is muscle.

Juet like fitness. You use more, it will be toned and stronger more and you will learn how to use muscle to get maximum result. As like thighs, arms. Trained pussy does squeezing, releasing and controlling better.

HiPickle
10-13-19, 00:50
Can anyone truly tell if there are differences between 40 year, 50 year, 60 year or even older pussy? The oldest I've fucked is early 40's pussy and it still looked and felt as good as younger pussy. But there must be some point it goes downhill.What's a big turnoff for me is sag. Back of the arms, throat. Most of the Korean providers got the surgury to tighten, but eventually, it just looks bad. You probably had 50's pussy and didn't know it. 😉.

Drake678
10-13-19, 10:09
What's a big turnoff for me is sag. Back of the arms, throat. Most of the Korean providers got the surgury to tighten, but eventually, it just looks bad. You probably had 50's pussy and didn't know it. 😉.Your right most Koreans had surgery to tighten up. Yoko is the only natural lady there.

ReallyOldGuy
10-14-19, 19:03
Visited happiness this wk end, asked for line up. Chose leii just before a girl a little taller than leii walked in. Very young looking, short hair, white skinned asian, skinny like kison's pink. If she was short she would be a spinner.

Anybody know her name? Post or pm, she will be my next choice when I visit happy again. Rog.

HiPickle
10-15-19, 03:03
Visited happiness this wk end, asked for line up. Chose leii just before a girl a little taller than leii walked in. Very young looking, short hair, white skinned asian, skinny like kison's pink. If she was short she would be a spinner.

Anybody know her name? Post or pm, she will be my next choice when I visit happy again. Rog.That would be nice to know as I was told only onee and pink were the spin sized selections I crave.

Plate Lunch
10-16-19, 04:09
Flights to Greece, how much do I tip? Got fricken surprised by and didn't know what to do.

Prudential808
10-17-19, 14:02
Heard happiness choose quitting business end of the year. Is this just a rumor or true fact?

YoungerMong
10-17-19, 15:40

Anybody know her name? Post or pm, she will be my next choice when I visit happy again. Rog.I would love to know who this is also. Would love to try and post a review on here later.

As far as the younger vs. Older debate, it's just totally personal preference for me. I've tried a few different girls at happiness who look young at first but then I slowly start to realize that they're a lot older than they initially appear and it turns me off. I know that's totally shallow but I can't get it out of my head at that point that I could be fucking someone who could be old enough to be my grandma.

Sukebegai
10-17-19, 19:53
Flights to Greece, how much do I tip? Got fricken surprised by and didn't know what to do.Your call but whenever I take a trip to Greece with Yoko, I tip her a little extra. I consider it a premium service. It's like being upgraded from coach to business class LOL.

Craps
10-17-19, 21:04
Flights to Greece, how much do I tip? Got fricken surprised by and didn't know what to do.Lunch, please be advised that YOKO do not up sell, or ask for extras.

For providing excellent service, sweetheart girl, provides the full hour.

Some times the jack asshole mama knocks early.

Her TS massage is the best I've ever had.

So for any little extra will help her during this slow and hard times.

Yobo, Love you, take care.

I've been very busy.

Will see you soon.

Save me one good massage.

Prudential808
10-17-19, 21:41
She is always happy with standard fee and her customers.

But I give extra cause I can afford.

If you have budget issue so can not go with extra, do not worry. She will not complain or discriminate. She is a jewel.

JohnWik
10-18-19, 03:02
Lunch, please be advised that YOKO do not up sell, or ask for extras.

For providing excellent service, sweetheart girl, provides the full hour.

Some times the jack asshole mama knocks early.

Her TS massage is the best I've ever had.

So for any little extra will help her during this slow and hard times.

Yobo, Love you, take care.

I've been very busy.

Will see you soon.

Save me one good massage.Yes for sure. Yoko is a true sweetheart and always does her best to take care of me. Every time has been totally satisfying and makes me want to see her again. She is one of the few who are genuine and really care.

Plate Lunch
10-18-19, 04:09
She is always happy with standard fee and her customers.

But I give extra cause I can afford.

If you have budget issue so can not go with extra, do not worry. She will not complain or discriminate. She is a jewel.No budget issue at all LOL. I just wasn't expecting it, hadn't seen forums for a bit, and opened my eyes to see I was in Athens. Crazy fun, went back next day but she was not available. I don't bring extra so I don't get pressured but dang did I dream she earned it.

Drake678
10-18-19, 04:44
Heard happiness choose quitting business end of the year. Is this just a rumor or true fact?Wow! Are you sure ship will set sale but dock soon? Go collect numbers now!

AgapitoBS
10-18-19, 04:45
Although I've been seeing Suji on a semi-regular basis, I've been reluctant to post anything in case the Prosecutors office is collecting reports. We celebrated her 38th birthday in July, so unless she is hiding her real age I'm going with what she told me. But the other guys are right if she fits your expectations and doesn't look like your auntie what difference does her age make?b

Haha, been reluctant to post on her at all due to Jr's failure, and me being embarrassed by my recent failures. I will say for sure though, that no, not 38. As good as she looks for her age brah, I'm right up there with those that believe 47/48. As an asian senior, and knowing how well asians age, I would say that she could pass as 38 for someone perhaps in their late 40's, early 50's, and on the other end, someone in their early 30's. But for me, she pass as 42-44. She look so ono to me!

Hope I nevah burst your bubble brah, but I'm just as disappointed in my performance as you may be with guessing her age!

Nevah mine, if she look hot to you, no mattah, no?

AlabamaSnake
10-18-19, 05:46
Haha, been reluctant to post on her at all due to Jr's failure, and me being embarrassed by my recent failures. I will say for sure though, that no, not 38. As good as she looks for her age brah, I'm right up there with those that believe 47/48. As an asian senior, and knowing how well asians age, I would say that she could pass as 38 for someone perhaps in their late 40's, early 50's, and on the other end, someone in their early 30's. But for me, she pass as 42-44. She look so ono to me!

Hope I nevah burst your bubble brah, but I'm just as disappointed in my performance as you may be with guessing her age!

Nevah mine, if she look hot to you, no mattah, no?Now many users hesitate leaving record. And Susie and happy's blind fan club keep silence.

So you can write the truth.

Otherwise those fan guys would bite you and tear you. They never allow anything negative though it is true about happy and Susiee and Miki. All got fucked up by government. LOL, their promise that they were protected by someone strong may be fake story.

Hibiki
10-18-19, 13:58
So what if there's a 9 year difference? It doesn't change the fact she looks good for her age and she's an excellent provider.

Xyz808
10-18-19, 14:21

Nevah mine, if she look hot to you, no mattah, no?Suji is no way 38. But if you find her attractive and like her services then why should it matter.

Drake678
10-19-19, 08:32
So you can write the truth...it is true about happy and Susiee and Miki. All got fucked up by government. LOL, their promise that they were protected by someone strong may be fake story.What you mean? How they got fucked up? Talking about Happy, Susie and Miki!

FredGarver
10-20-19, 05:12
Another visit to Honolulu and ended up at Happiness again. Just haven't found that elusive outcall yet. Also it is convenient as it is a short walk from my hotel. I didn't make an appointment, so when I showed up I asked who was working. I was in a bit of an adventurous mood so I said whoever you suggest. Mamasan came back and said Pink. I have never seen her so I said why not? She is tiny! Great table shower with the slip and slide and copious amounts of BBBJ. Back in the room for a short, but nice massage followed by great rimming skills which is one of by favs. Add the milking aspect and I am in heaven. Finished up with CFS in various positions. The shower after was a nice touch.

Aviatr77
10-23-19, 03:32
She called me this afternoon, wants me to post that she's back again, started today. She used to be at Beach Spa but only lasted a week, then went home to La.

There's already one Pink so she's going by Kelly. She's the one that has a slight resemblance to Donna M Kim. Real spinner and as I recall she was pretty good, everything you could ask for except Greek.

Lotsa girls at Happiness now, business must be getting better.

Drake678
10-23-19, 03:42
She called me this afternoon, wants me to post... She's the one that has a slight resemblance to Donna M Kim.Did she work as Gina at Pearl City Relaxation?

Aviatr77
10-23-19, 03:51
Did she work as Gina at Pearl City Relaxation?Different girl, Gina is still at PCR, she used to be Sheila from CHM.

Kelly used to be Pink from Kison.

Kakashihatake
10-24-19, 16:52
Hey everyone. Planning on treating myself for my birthday. Any recommendations on who to see? I've never had a rimjob before, wouldn't mind experiencing it. Thanks!

JohnWik
10-24-19, 19:42
Hey everyone. Planning on treating myself for my birthday. Any recommendations on who to see? I've never had a rimjob before, wouldn't mind experiencing it. Thanks!Yoko is the best of the best. IMHO her service overall is the best. Some guys don't like her looks but her service is unmatched. And she does a MT quality massage too.

AznBanga808
10-25-19, 01:26
Yoko is the best of the best. IMHO her service overall is the best. Some guys don't like her looks but her service is unmatched. And she does a MT quality massage too.Yoko is my favorite. Her specialty is her ass hole. I have a incest mom son fetish and she pretends to be my mom. Last time I saw her she started by giving a shower. I asked, "Mommy, can I cum in your ass and rape you all your holes?" She said,"Yes, son do whatever you want to me. " After the shower I started making out her in the room. I've raped her pussy and ass hole before. Knowing that I can do whatever I want made me super horny. She's sucked the cum out of my cock before too. But this time I wanted to cum in her ass again. I started tonguing her ass hole and just making out with her pussy. I never ask, and I always start with her ass hole first. Something about fucking her ass first before her pussy gets me so horny. I slowly start penetrating her tight ass hole with my cock too. Then finally stuck it in. I said mommy, you shouldn't let her son fuck your ass hole, it's incest. She didn't care, she let me do whatever I want. I'd make out with mommy while I fuck her ass hole raw without condom as make out with her. Holding her head gently while I shove my dick up her ass nice and slow. After missionary anal, I took mommy against the wall. Made her stand up and spread her ass hole for me. I tongued her ass hole again and stuck my dick up her ass as she spread her but cheeks for me. I had my mommy standing, face against the wall, as I pulled her hair and fucked her ass hole. That's my favorite position when I take advantage of her. Just raped her ass hole until her ass came all over my raw cock. Then took her to the bed again. I love switching between her ass and her pussy. I've cummed in her pussy before too. I took her in missionary and just shoved my dick in her pussy. Her pussy is much more wet. But her ass hole wraps around your cock so tightly, she basically hugs your cock with her ass hole muscles. Kept switching between her pussy and ass hole. Finally cummed in my mommy's ass. I said, "mommy, can I cum in your ass hole?" She said, of course son, "whatever hole you want to cum in. ".

She's my favorite!

NixonBanks
10-25-19, 21:05
I have never been to Happiness before, and my old go to was Kison. Would this be a place similar to that? Also was wondering if making an appointment was necessary, and best time to go? Thanks!

NB.

Mililanial
10-25-19, 21:42
Yoko is my favorite. Her specialty is her ass hole. I have a incest mom son fetish and she pretends to be my mom. Last time I saw her she started by giving a shower. I asked, "Mommy, can I cum in your ass and rape you all your holes?" She said,"Yes, son do whatever you want to me. " After the shower I started making out her in the room. I've raped her pussy and ass hole before. Knowing that I can do whatever I want made me super horny. She's sucked the cum out of my cock before too. But this time I wanted to cum in her ass again. I started tonguing her ass hole and just making out with her pussy. I never ask, and I always start with her ass hole first. Something about fucking her ass first before her pussy gets me so horny. I slowly start penetrating her tight ass hole with my cock too. Then finally stuck it in. I said mommy, you shouldn't let her son fuck your ass hole, it's incest. She didn't care, she let me do whatever I want. I'd make out with mommy while I fuck her ass hole raw without condom as make out with her. Holding her head gently while I shove my dick up her ass nice and slow. After missionary anal, I took mommy against the wall. Made her stand up and spread her ass hole for me. I tongued her ass hole again and stuck my dick up her ass as she spread her but cheeks for me. I had my mommy standing, face against the wall, as I pulled her hair and fucked her ass hole. That's my favorite position when I take advantage of her. Just raped her ass hole until her ass came all over my raw cock. Then took her to the bed again. I love switching between her ass and her pussy. I've cummed in her pussy before too. I took her in missionary and just shoved my dick in her pussy. Her pussy is much more wet. But her ass hole wraps around your cock so tightly, she basically hugs your cock with her ass hole muscles. Kept switching between her pussy and ass hole. Finally cummed in my mommy's ass. I said, "mommy, can I cum in your ass hole?" She said, of course son, "whatever hole you want to cum in. ".

She's my favorite!Thanks for the post AznBanga. Such graphic detail. Keep it up, I live vicariously through reporting like yours. Can't wait to read your next experience. BTW, I have the same mom son anal fetish. But unfortunately have no one to fulfill my fantasies.

Kakashihatake
10-25-19, 22:18
Yoko is the best of the best. IMHO her service overall is the best. Some guys don't like her looks but her service is unmatched. And she does a MT quality massage too.Thanks!

Been reading reviews. Is it safe to say most girls in Happiness give rimjobs? So far I've read Yoko, Leii, Pink, and Suji.

Craps
10-25-19, 23:52
Yoko is my favorite. Her specialty is her ass hole. I have a incest mom son fetish and she pretends to be my mom. Last time I saw her she started by giving a shower. I asked, "Mommy, can I cum in your ass and rape you all your holes?" She said,"Yes, son do whatever you want to me. " After the shower I started making out her in the room. I've raped her pussy and ass hole before. Knowing that I can do whatever I want made me super horny. She's sucked the cum out of my cock before too. But this time I wanted to cum in her ass again. I started tonguing her ass hole and just making out with her pussy. I never ask, and I always start with her ass hole first. Something about fucking her ass first before her pussy gets me so horny. I slowly start penetrating her tight ass hole with my cock too. Then finally stuck it in. I said mommy, you shouldn't let her son fuck your ass hole, it's incest. She didn't care, she let me do whatever I want. I'd make out with mommy while I fuck her ass hole raw without condom as make out with her. Holding her head gently while I shove my dick up her ass nice and slow. After missionary anal, I took mommy against the wall. Made her stand up and spread her ass hole for me. I tongued her ass hole again and stuck my dick up her ass as she spread her but cheeks for me. I had my mommy standing, face against the wall, as I pulled her hair and fucked her ass hole. That's my favorite position when I take advantage of her. Just raped her ass hole until her ass came all over my raw cock. Then took her to the bed again. I love switching between her ass and her pussy. I've cummed in her pussy before too. I took her in missionary and just shoved my dick in her pussy. Her pussy is much more wet. But her ass hole wraps around your cock so tightly, she basically hugs your cock with her ass hole muscles. Kept switching between her pussy and ass hole. Finally cummed in my mommy's ass. I said, "mommy, can I cum in your ass hole?" She said, of course son, "whatever hole you want to cum in. ".

She's my favorite!Same story accept yoko calls me grand son.

Long time ago at a young age, a middle grand mother.

(a long story short) let me suck her tits and finger her pussy.

And gave me a hand job, many times till we moved.

Love incest, also did a cousin but no oral sex.

Your experience with yoko brings back some good memories.

Thanks for sharing.

WonHungLow
10-30-19, 22:10
Yoko is the best of the best. IMHO her service overall is the best. Some guys don't like her looks but her service is unmatched. And she does a MT quality massage too.Had Another amazing dream in Greece with this woman. OMG. Spent all my time in Greece. No need venture anywhere else.

Agree with you 100% JohnWik!. Yoko is the best in my opinion too.

I want to add that she also did this incredible toe sucking job on both my feet. First time for me and to be honest I loved it. She even stuck all my toes in her mouth. Fuck! Think I'm a foostie dreamer now too. What an amazing dream I had. My dreams with Yoko are incredible. Nothing is off limits. No time for massage in this dream. Maybe next time as I do know she does a fabulous massage and gets the kinks out.

Dvd888
11-01-19, 20:15
Was passing by the other day about noon, and there was a space on the street. Went up looking for my favorite girlfriend Suji. She wasn't busy so my timing was good. She had on a little make-up and eyelashes so she looked beautiful.

I was out of town last week so I hadn't seen her for a couple weeks. She was very glad to see me again, lots of hugging and serious DFK like only she can do. Table shower, a little ACG but we had to hurry cause there was someone else waiting. One of the reasons she is my favorite is her serious GFE. Her BBBJ, DFK and MSOG in any position I want, as many times as I can go.

Lots of cuddling a more DFK till time to shower again, and she doesn't rush me out. I've never had a bad session, and I love her.

Furtive
11-02-19, 05:51
Are there any current ads or line ups? Been wanting to check this place out. Feel free to DM links.

DeadRater
11-05-19, 18:22
Are there any current ads or line ups? Been wanting to check this place out. Feel free to DM links.Can you send me a link as well. Haven't seen any posting would love to know whose there too. No offense to mama but having a hard time understanding her lately.

Azn0651
11-05-19, 20:12
Different girl, Gina is still at PCR, she used to be Sheila from CHM.

Kelly used to be Pink from Kison.Does she still offer the same great bbcip service or did she start asking for covers?

Aviatr77
11-05-19, 20:20
Does she still offer the same great bbcip service or did she start asking for covers?She just moved to Plus, now going by Gina.

Last time I saw her, service was still outstanding. BBFSCIP, MSOG and GFE.

Azn0651
11-05-19, 22:06
She just moved to Plus, now going by Gina.

Last time I saw her, service was still outstanding. BBFSCIP, MSOG and GFE.Oh my bad, I was wondering about Pink / Kelly's service since she started at Happiness.

Museki
11-05-19, 22:31
She just moved to Plus, now going by Gina.

Last time I saw her, service was still outstanding. BBFSCIP, MSOG and GFE.Plus is open now?

ReallyOldGuy
11-06-19, 01:03
Visited happiness sat night, got leii. She came into the room, about 5'9". She took off her shoes, about 5'4" tall, tanned, medium frame, plain face. But she does have good attitude with great service. Dfk, BBBJ BBFS, rimming are on the menu. No greek, I asked. I spent too much time daty and running my hands and face over her body, with dfk and BBBJ. Didn't have time to do standing missionary and preach to her about the sins of celibacy. Mama knocked and leii had to quickly finish me off in cow girl. Will bring a watch next time.

Leii is probably well into her 40's. I understand why young mongers don't want to be with a provider as old as their mom. But for rog, anyone in her 50's wasnt even born when he grad from hs.

Finally I caught a glimpse of a tall, thin blonde asian. Leii told me she is pink. Going to have to review her posts and maybe sample.

Rog, mongering life gets better as you age.

Doboku
11-07-19, 05:04
Yoko, 50+ BBBJ and bbfscip. Killer massage afterwards.

A: 10.

L: 6.

S: 8.

BTW, where is Nicole? Mama said vacation, but it's been too long now.

Drake678
11-08-19, 21:04
Visited happiness sat night, got leii. She came into the room, about 5'9". She took off her shoes, about 5'4" tall, tanned, medium frame, plain face. But she does have good attitude with great service. Dfk, BBBJ BBFS, rimming are on the menu. No greek, I asked. I spent too much time daty and running my hands and face over her body, with dfk and BBBJ. Didn't have time to do standing missionary and preach to her about the sins of celibacy. Mama knocked and leii had to quickly finish me off in cow girl. Will bring a watch next time.

Leii is probably well into her 40's. I understand why young mongers don't want to be with a provider as old as their mom. But for rog, anyone in her 50's wasnt even born when he grad from hs.

Finally I caught a glimpse of a tall, thin blonde asian. Leii told me she is pink. Going to have to review her posts and maybe sample.

Rog, mongering life gets better as you age.Bring one watch? Why your cell phone no mo one watch? iWatch!

KB808
11-15-19, 02:42
Anyone know the current line up, is pink still at happiness?

Mahalo's.

Drake678
11-15-19, 06:40
Yoko, 50+ BBBJ and bbfscip. Killer massage afterwards.

A: 10.

L: 6.

S: 8.

BTW, where is Nicole? Mama said vacation, but it's been too long now.I saw Yoko last week in the kitchen she look better now. But she still close to 59 or 63 years old body and face!

WonHungLow
11-15-19, 22:27
Keep having this recurring dream in Greece with Yoko. I know she's not everyone's beauty queen but IMHO she's ok and has cute dimples. In my dreams she becomes even more pretty.

Dreamt this weekend about her. Wow. Great TS and a quick massage to loosen my tight back. Then dream of B2 B and I told her go reverse ACG and put in number 4! Dreamed I saw me gliding in Greece and going in and out. What a view. Dreamed I asked her to suck me now and taste her ass. She happily obliged and took me deep to the eggs. Told her visit Greece again and when I was ready I told her take me deep and let me explode. What a perfect dream. She took me deep after humping me hard then I held her head down to my eggs as I exploded deep in her throat. Wow. Wow. Rinsed off then headed back to the room. My dream queen then took me to heaven with deep deep rimming. No one does it deeper. She had me squirming all over. In my dream I was getting so excited I grabbed her and threw her over the bed and went in for deep wet dato spitting in her ass to lube up then I plunged hard and deep. In my dream I told her spread her ass wide so I can see. OMG. What a view. She likes standing mish so she flipped over and I had her lift her legs high. In my dream I told her I'm doing her ass again. She lifted high so I could go Greece for a big finish. Popped deep inside and lay on her dfkg and feeling her squeeze the last juice out. In my special dream I love how she squeezes me with her asshole. So damn sexy.

Can't wait to dream again. Haha never want to wake.

LocaLoppa
11-17-19, 03:51
Yo, I went on the same vacation. I just showed up and BAM, off to Greece. Dropped a huge load of luggage deep inside the cockpit, LOL.

Keep having this recurring dream in Greece with Yoko. I know she's not everyone's beauty queen but IMHO she's ok and has cute dimples. In my dreams she becomes even more pretty.

Dreamt this weekend about her. Wow. Great TS and a quick massage to loosen my tight back. Then dream of B2 B and I told her go reverse ACG and put in number 4! Dreamed I saw me gliding in Greece and going in and out. What a view. Dreamed I asked her to suck me now and taste her ass. She happily obliged and took me deep to the eggs. Told her visit Greece again and when I was ready I told her take me deep and let me explode. What a perfect dream. She took me deep after humping me hard then I held her head down to my eggs as I exploded deep in her throat. Wow. Wow. Rinsed off then headed back to the room. My dream queen then took me to heaven with deep deep rimming. No one does it deeper. She had me squirming all over. In my dream I was getting so excited I grabbed her and threw her over the bed and went in for deep wet dato spitting in her ass to lube up then I plunged hard and deep. In my dream I told her spread her ass wide so I can see. OMG. What a view. She likes standing mish so she flipped over and I had her lift her legs high. In my dream I told her I'm doing her ass again. She lifted high so I could go Greece for a big finish. Popped deep inside and lay on her dfkg and feeling her squeeze the last juice out. In my special dream I love how she squeezes me with her asshole. So damn sexy.

Can't wait to dream again. Haha never want to wake.

UkiSlamma
11-17-19, 13:28
Happiness Spa still in the same location? Didn't they get raided in June?

Craps
11-18-19, 00:13

Can't wait to dream again. Haha never want to wake.Hung low, This's Hung High.

I had the same dream, but not with Yoko, my trip to Greese was with yoyo, momo, and coco, woke up in Shanghai.

However In the pass my trip to Greese with yoko was beyond your imagination (no dream).

Really like to make that trip again before closing.

Papa San
11-18-19, 22:39
Aloha Rebecca. It is so nice to have a young old timer back to Happiness. Rebecca still has all the great sexual that she had months ago. I don't know how long she will be here but I would not want to be the guy who put off seeing her and miss her all together. If you have not had the Rebecca experience it would be a good time to try this beautiful Chinese Queen.

TheFrack5
11-23-19, 03:34
Aloha Rebecca. It is so nice to have a young old timer back to Happiness. Rebecca still has all the great sexual that she had months ago. I don't know how long she will be here but I would not want to be the guy who put off seeing her and miss her all together. If you have not had the Rebecca experience it would be a good time to try this beautiful Chinese Queen.Well after reading she was back, and reading some more past reviews, ended up dreaming about this Chinese pleaser. In the past, Happiness always seemed too hot with shady looking folks hanging around, but was in the area after some errands and it looked pretty clear. Called the mama to confirm she was available and a couple minutes later, was checking out a nice looking lady, about 5'4" without the hells. Quickly got aquatinted with each other, giving a little preview of her natural top, which is always a plus. Estimate maybe a small c-cup?

During the TS, she had a sensual soft touch while cleaning up every nook and cranny, and every now and then a tug or 4. Felt great and then even did a bit of DT, sloppy and wet right before drying off. Back in the room, the clothes quickly came off and she continued the DT BBBJ from the shower. Had her lie down to return the favor, kissing and licking up from her supple breasts, then down her stomach, to her inner thighs, and then back up to her honeypot. It was nice and clean, no funky smell. Continued for a bit as she squirmed until said she wanted the cock inside her. Being a gentleman, complied and let her get on top after covering up for some CG action, which then turned to RCG, giving a great view of her nice soft ass.

Switched it up to mish, k9, and a personal fav, prone bone. She was no dead fish either as she kept up in rhythm while also spitting out dirty talk in her decent English, stroking up one's ego as she takes the strokes in kind. Anyway, all dreams come to a close and this one ended with a finish, just like how it started, in her sloppy, wet mouth. Not sure if she shallows or if it was too much, but she let it slowly drool out which was pretty hot.

After a min or so to recover, went back to shower off and back to the room. She's definitely full service where she even helped getting the clothes back on. Lastly, had some small talk where she mentioned this was her last time here due to it getting too hot and she was going to retire back to her motherland. Sucks to hear as probably would've repeated, but guess you got to wake up sometime.

Darkman808
11-25-19, 04:59
Stopped by here the other day.

Very intense session with Shiny.

But point of my post is; all reports of Happiness closing are bogus. She said not closing. That's all.

Drake678
11-25-19, 07:18

But point of my post is; all reports of Happiness closing are bogus. She said not closing. That's all.Whos she. Shiny said? Is? Shiny the owner?

ReallyOldGuy
11-25-19, 13:34
Want to see her but can't remember her name. Not leii, but as tall, and tanned like leii with medium build. Not a looker, but I'm getting obsessed. You know how that is. She worked at pine tree / osaka a while back.

Anybody know her? Thanks, rog.

Museki
11-25-19, 15:05
Aloha Rebecca. It is so nice to have a young old timer back to Happiness. Rebecca still has all the great sexual that she had months ago. I don't know how long she will be here but I would not want to be the guy who put off seeing her and miss her all together. If you have not had the Rebecca experience it would be a good time to try this beautiful Chinese Queen.Yes and she is looking better than ever! With all the bullshit Thai upsell and CC Chinese bait and switch fake pictures it's nice to have some quality time with a good looking woman. Will definitely repeat before she leaves. M.

Doctor Man Toy
11-25-19, 20:00
Any of you brothers have any luck finding quality FS AMP on Kauai?

Stangman808
11-26-19, 04:25
Whos she. Shiny said? Is? Shiny the owner?She is one of the providers at Happiness that goes by the name of "One".

Drake678
11-26-19, 05:46
She is one of the providers at Happiness that goes by the name of "One".She must be new. Never herd of her.

AndaMan
11-26-19, 05:49

But point of my post is; all reports of Happiness closing are bogus. She said not closing. That's all.Happiness will be closed around Christmas. One worker from happiness.

All heard of different info.

We will see what will go there soon.

AndaMan
11-26-19, 05:51
She must be new. Never herd of her.Shiny from kison or Shiny from rejuve and roses?

MegaRat
11-26-19, 06:31
She must be new. Never herd of her.Depends how you define new. She's been there for at least 4 months. I heard her name in the lineup since August.

For comparison I think Leii's been there for at least 3 years.

Riley2012
11-26-19, 16:48
Hi saw mixed reviews on onee, is she bbcip or she require cover.

Also had trouble getting a description?

Who is better Onee or Pink?

Thank you.

Drake678
11-27-19, 00:55

Thank you.If I get paid o might go see Onee. If Onee is BBFS that's goooood.

FlojaliniShot
11-27-19, 08:58
Happiness will be closed around Christmas. One worker from happiness.

All heard of different info.

We will see what will go there soon.I was told that it will be December 15th. Not sure if this is true or not. FYI.

David Bla
11-27-19, 23:52
Yes and she is looking better than ever! With all the bullshit Thai upsell and CC Chinese bait and switch fake pictures it's nice to have some quality time with a good looking woman. Will definitely repeat before she leaves. M.Rebecca is fun, she leaves in two weeks.

HiPickle
11-28-19, 14:36

Thank you.I saw her once. Cfs. Very good service though, no rush. My get more with other visits dunno... I chose pink cause more Spinnerlicious to me.

LastHurrah
11-30-19, 21:51
I saw her once. Cfs. Very good service though, no rush. My get more with other visits dunno... I chose pink cause more Spinnerlicious to me.Onee is very good service but always CFS. Seen her a couple of times. Really good head game. One for the best. No rush and friendly. English real good so easy to communicate.

LastHurrah
11-30-19, 22:02
Time is running out for this old guy so trying to get my fix before I have dead wood. Haha.

Spent Thanksgiving in Greece with the Greek 🇬127479; queen Yoko. Service was over the top. She's fun and cute personality, always tries to please.

Great B2 B TS with some DT and visit to Greece. And even some nice massage too. Wow. Back to the room for extended rimming then DT with her taking me all in. Was going so deep and feeling so good just went with the flow and unloaded in DT. We took a break for a short period then I asked her to DT me again and from there I went deep and hard I to Greece until I collapsed on her back exhausted from full power pounding. Damn she can take it hard.

We went to the shower afterwards and she gave me a quality massage to finish up a great Thanksgiving evening. Time flew by. But no rush and no knocking. Went a little OT but no complaint from mama. Thanked her on the way out and got a good night kiss from Yoko.

Blake123
12-01-19, 08:59
Onee is very good service but always CFS. Seen her a couple of times. Really good head game. One for the best. No rush and friendly. English real good so easy to communicate.Agree. I've been with her many times going back 5+ years. One of the best, IMO.

Blade82
12-01-19, 14:19

Thank you.If you expect mechanical servicing like how it was with many girls at other places (specifically Tokyo) then she is for you. But if you expect no less from Happy land, take cover and avoid. She is much prettier than Pink but won't go any extra miles except BBBJ. Basically what I saying is she isn't avoid at all cost level, but service will seem very dull in comparison to others there. Maybe you'll get lucky and hit it off, but you taking your chances.

Drake678
12-01-19, 19:27
If you expect mechanical servicing like how it was with many girls at other places (specifically Tokyo) then she is for you. But if you expect no less from Happy land, take cover and avoid. She is much prettier than Pink but won't go any extra miles except BBBJ. Basically what I saying is she isn't avoid at all cost level, but service will seem very dull in comparison to others there. Maybe you'll get lucky and hit it off, but you taking your chances.So you saying Onee is dull! Compared to other girls at happiness!

Eluder
12-01-19, 19:43
Seen Leii a few weeks ago after taking a break from the scene. Seen her a few times prior. She might be in her 50's, but to me, as long as the sex and session is good then age don't mean anything. Started off with a mild back message, constantly brushing the sack and shaft, then spreading the cheeks for some rimming. Yoko and Leii like to go deep on me. No complaints here. Flipped over for some BBBJ and light BLS. Jumped on for some CG, RCG, then moved to DS where I love staring at that big tanned ass stroking my dick. Moving to MISH, I always lift and push her legs as far back as possible and go deep. She always screams and bites my arms until shooting my load deep down in her love tunnel. Pulling me close to her, holding me tight as her legs start convulsing as she squeezes every last drop out of me. Love fucking her! She gives an awesome massage after and pays attention to detail.

Drake678
12-02-19, 04:54
Seen Leii a few weeks ago after taking a break from the scene. Seen her a few times prior. She might be in her 50's, but to me, as long as the sex and session is good then age don't mean anything. Started off with a mild back message, constantly brushing the sack and shaft, then spreading the cheeks for some rimming. Yoko and Leii like to go deep on me. No complaints here. Flipped over for some BBBJ and light BLS. Jumped on for some CG, RCG, then moved to DS where I love staring at that big tanned ass stroking my dick. Moving to MISH, I always lift and push her legs as far back as possible and go deep. She always screams and bites my arms until shooting my load deep down in her love tunnel. Pulling me close to her, holding me tight as her legs start convulsing as she squeezes every last drop out of me. Love fucking her! She gives an awesome massage after and pays attention to detail.I saw Leii last year. She had bush then. Did she still have one big bush! When U saw her.

Rab32
12-03-19, 06:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Blade82
12-04-19, 14:54
So you saying Onee is dull! Compared to other girls at happiness!Yes and compared to some others around. I'll put it to you this way, I don't think there's any waiting list for her. I'll give her maybe 7-8 in the looks department, but 5 and below everything else. And with my experience with her that's being a little generous on score.

Krymszyn
12-04-19, 15:47
Hey fellow mongers I'm on the younger side and pretty new to this. Wondering if any kind hearted soul could point me in the right direction of a good provider who is on the younger side as well. Mahalos!

ClitPurser
12-04-19, 16:43
Her name change is just so pretentious One LOL.

Good thing she isn't the only one She's a great provider for people who have no use of arms or hands or maybe paralysis That would definitely be her preference.

There's a reason why she's constantly changing places and her name.

She's a total loser She probably makes $500 a day on her best day. She should quit and do something where she doesn't have to meet people at all She'd probably be much happier. But then again she couldn't sustain her plastic surgery habit if that were to happen.

Lknfrpssy
12-04-19, 19:16
Hey fellow mongers I'm on the younger side and pretty new to this. Wondering if any kind hearted soul could point me in the right direction of a good provider who is on the younger side as well. Mahalos!They are truly scarce now. Try Hunnewell. Someone PM'd that he got lucky there and got a cutie, bareback. They're always rotating though, so it's a gamble.

Drake678
12-04-19, 23:11
Her name change is just so pretentious One LOL.

Good thing she isn't the only one She's a great provider for people who have no use of arms or hands or maybe paralysis That would definitely be her preference.

There's a reason why she's constantly changing places and her name.

She's a total loser She probably makes $500 a day on her best day. She should quit and do something where she doesn't have to meet people at all She'd probably be much happier. But then again she couldn't sustain her plastic surgery habit if that were to happen.Get confusing when they keep changing names. Not sure if going see Onee now.

Drake678
12-04-19, 23:13
Yes and compared to some others around. I'll put it to you this way, I don't think there's any waiting list for her. I'll give her maybe 7-8 in the looks department, but 5 and below everything else. And with my experience with her that's being a little generous on score.Tanks goin pass 4 now.

LeftRight
12-05-19, 03:19
Any GFE Chinese providers? Or has anyone gone to south st?

Dvd888
12-05-19, 19:57
Got a text from Suji yesterday, scolding me because its been 3 weeks since I last saw her, so stopped by last night.

Got the same excellent service that she's known for, great table shower, serious DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, and a little massage to finish up. Got the full GFE as usual.

Because their closing on the 20th, she wanted me to remind all her old and new friends to try and see her again before she's gone.

I don't know what's going to happen now, but everything is changing. I don't know what kind of Christmas it's going to be but I think mine is going to be a little bit less joyous.

Merry Christmas anyway.

Drake678
12-06-19, 06:23
Got a text from Suji yesterday, scolding me because its been 3 weeks since I last saw her, so stopped by last night.

Got the same excellent service that she's known for, great table shower, serious DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, and a little massage to finish up. Got the full GFE as usual.

Because their closing on the 20th, she wanted me to remind all her old and new friends to try and see her again before she's gone.

I don't know what's going to happen now, but everything is changing. I don't know what kind of Christmas it's going to be but I think mine is going to be a little bit less joyous.

Merry Christmas anyway.Thats sad news.

Xavier21
12-06-19, 10:58

Merry Christmas anyway.I was told they were closing on the 15th. The 20th sounds better. Five more days. Guess we are all going to have to move on to option B. Still looking for an option B.

Kakashihatake
12-07-19, 17:56
Looks: Amy is Korean. Fair skin, pretty face. Nice slender body. Soft breasts. Nice and clean.

Service: Table shower was ok. A little teasing on the table. In the room, light touching, rimming, light daty, light kissing, then covered everything. Only did mish. I didn't push too hard, just kind of let her lead the way. She was nice and friendly.

Got her cel after.

Location: Place was ok. Tinted lights in the room, table showers, place looked clean.

Spoke with mama. She said they're not closing. I'll probably go back next month.

Lick YourClit
12-07-19, 19:57
Amazing beautiful girl great service too.

MauiKawika808
12-07-19, 20:05
Hey Fellow mongers. I have been at happiness many times in the past. I am from Maui and will be visiting next week.

I see that happiness is closing so perfect timing. I have not seen anyone post a line up recently. Who is available and descriptions.

Looking for recommendations for next week. Planning on going several times since this has always been my go-to spot when I am in town.

In the past I had seen Sasha, Yuna, Naomi and a few others. It's been about a year since I have been there.

Thanks. So sorry to hear they are closing. Always had a great time.

PointDexterJr
12-08-19, 14:21
I had to partake given the closing date. I saw my fav Sugi, and had the usual good service. Don't have to elaborate as much has been written here.

I also tried Yoko for the first time, and must say her head game is better than Sugi!

Also, given her international capabilities, it more than makes up for her not being up to Sugi in the looks department.

Trying to make another trip before the closing. Any suggestions?

Honolulu1
12-08-19, 17:10
This is sad news to hear. For all you longer brothers that have favorites here, I highly suggest you get a phone number to keep in contact with your favorite gal. I suggest keeping in contact with them often in case they change number again. Hono1.

Drake678
12-09-19, 01:24
This is sad news to hear. For all you longer brothers that have favorites here, I highly suggest you get a phone number to keep in contact with your favorite gal. I suggest keeping in contact with them often in case they change number again. Hono1.Went red the reports says happiness was open for 4 an half years! Thats a billion! Or close to. I not good at math

Stinkfinga
12-09-19, 11:04
I read the posts on this place and I'm confused. Couple of brothers say their closing this month and then get other brothers saying the mama and another girl saying they not! Which is it!

ATLFan
12-09-19, 16:44
I read the posts on this place and I'm confused. Couple of brothers say their closing this month and then get other brothers saying the mama and another girl saying they not! Which is it!They are closing. Unless something unforeseen happens.

Drake678
12-09-19, 16:49
They are closing. Unless something unforeseen happens.11 days left?

Stinkfinga
12-09-19, 19:18
Looks: Amy is Korean. Fair skin, pretty face. Nice slender body. Soft breasts. Nice and clean.

Service: Table shower was ok. A little teasing on the table. In the room, light touching, rimming, light daty, light kissing, then covered everything. Only did mish. I didn't push too hard, just kind of let her lead the way. She was nice and friendly.

Got her cel after.

Location: Place was ok. Tinted lights in the room, table showers, place looked clean.

Spoke with mama. She said they're not closing. I'll probably go back next month.According to other mongers; they closing on the 20th of this month.

MauiKawika808
12-09-19, 20:58
They are closing. Unless something unforeseen happens.So just got into town and want to call and make an appointment. Is their number still the same as it was a year ago? Can someone DM me if it had changed? Thanks.

Aviatr77
12-09-19, 21:01
According to other mongers; they closing on the 20th of this month.Was there this morning. I was told that tomorrow's going to be the last day.

We'll just have to see what happens.

LastHurrah
12-10-19, 03:38
Was there this morning. I was told that tomorrow's going to be the last day.

We'll just have to see what happens.Staying open for now from what I heard tonight.

Memahu
12-10-19, 03:51
They are closing. Unless something unforeseen happens.Hoping that it's like those rug stores with the "Going Out of Business" sign and stay in business for awhile.

LastHurrah
12-10-19, 03:51
Been trying to get in my last hurrahs with the Queen of Greece Ms. Yoko.

Saw her last night and just FYI they aren't closing like the rumors keep spreading.

Head game was over the top. Nonstop deep throat action in the shower then ACG to Greece and watched her pound me. Unforgettable. When I was ready I told her DT me again and she went straight to DT and swallowed everything as I held her head down. Gagging but she kept swallowing. OMG.

Finished washing me with some massage then back to the room for some back massage then into deep asshole sucking HJ combo. Drove me insane as she sucked hard on my ass. Grabbed her and threw her forward on the bed to repay the enjoyment with deep wet daty and dato to prime her for the grand finale of standing doggy two hole popping. One then the other back and forth. Damn. Seeing her gape was incredible and I went in for deep dato cave dwelling. Haha. Finished up pounded all I could in Greece until I blew up and collapsed exhausted. Lay and kissed her back and neck as I felt her hole squeezing me for every last drop.

Like some mongers said what a perfect dream. Have to dream again and again like this with this woman. Wow. Suji is good and very pretty but Yoko is next level service wise. What a dream I had.

MauiKawika808
12-10-19, 05:42
Got to see Suji tonight and must say I had a great time.

Wanted to post because I asked her if she would be here all week and she said yes and they would be open. So not sure what's going on.

Stinkfinga
12-10-19, 09:40
Hoping that it's like those rug stores with the "Going Out of Business" sign and stay in business for awhile.Amen to that!

JDorian
12-10-19, 14:34
Hoping that it's like those rug stores with the "Going Out of Business" sign and stay in business for awhile.I'm going to keep going to they shut the door on me. Pointless to speculate if or when happiness may close. Enjoy the place while it's here.

HeatNation
12-11-19, 00:59
Never seen Yoko but can tell she has good service.

Anyone mind sharing more about her looks and age maybe any comparison or rating? Thanks.

Lick YourClit
12-11-19, 02:00
I hear Rebecca is leaving on the 17 and Amy is leaving on the 12.

FleshPrince
12-11-19, 07:39
Never seen Yoko but can tell she has good service.

Anyone mind sharing more about her looks and age maybe any comparison or rating? Thanks.Hey doc if you read the f forum its all there.

Vino1111
12-11-19, 14:01
I hear Rebecca is leaving on the 17 and Amy is leaving on the 12.Rebecca last day is extended 18th now.

Amy. ? She is from Sanho? I saw it blond hair colar girl.

Let me know please.

Lick YourClit
12-11-19, 14:19
Rebecca last day is extended 18th now.

Let me know please.Amy from ume spa.

Kalani69
12-11-19, 14:21

Let me know please.Was there 2 days ago. Was told the lineup is: Suji, Yoko, Rebecca, One, Pink, Connie.

Kalani69
12-11-19, 14:22
I'm going to keep going to they shut the door on me. Pointless to speculate if or when happiness may close. Enjoy the place while it's here.Was there on Monday and told that mama decided not to close. I'm just reporting what I was told.

Lick YourClit
12-11-19, 14:32

Let me know please.Both good providers clean great attitude they love big d makes them go crazy for you.

Vino1111
12-11-19, 15:29
Was there on Monday and told that mama decided not to close. I'm just reporting what I was told.I heard 20th is last day.

Papa San
12-12-19, 03:27
Happiness is still Happy. Even Happy seemed Happy.

I had a great time with Rebecca. It seems like every time I am with her it gets better and better. We both had our birthdays in the past few weeks so I got a yummy cake from Zippy's and everybody enjoyed it.

There was no talk of closing and the girls were all busy. I do hope they stay open.

Craps
12-12-19, 04:54
I heard 20th is last day.Been on and off on the closing date for the longest time, interesting to know when the liquidation sale begins.

50% off the house fees, and 30% off the merchandise. My ATF Happy should have a Big Aloha Gang Bang Party.

Wishing Everyone Well.

ATLFan
12-13-19, 08:08
Been trying to get in my last hurrahs with the Queen of Greece Ms. Yoko.

Saw her last night and just FYI they aren't closing like the rumors keep spreading.

Head game was over the top. Nonstop deep throat action in the shower then ACG to Greece and watched her pound me. Unforgettable. When I was ready I told her DT me again and she went straight to DT and swallowed everything as I held her head down. Gagging but she kept swallowing. OMG.

Finished washing me with some massage then back to the room for some back massage then into deep asshole sucking HJ combo. Drove me insane as she sucked hard on my ass. Grabbed her and threw her forward on the bed to repay the enjoyment with deep wet daty and dato to prime her for the grand finale of standing doggy two hole popping. One then the other back and forth. Damn. Seeing her gape was incredible and I went in for deep dato cave dwelling. Haha. Finished up pounded all I could in Greece until I blew up and collapsed exhausted. Lay and kissed her back and neck as I felt her hole squeezing me for every last drop.

Like some mongers said what a perfect dream. Have to dream again and again like this with this woman. Wow. Suji is good and very pretty but Yoko is next level service wise. What a dream I had.She told me directly they would be closing.

Befree Be
12-13-19, 15:10
She told me directly they would be closing.I saw Happy herself and she told me they were not closing. Connie said the same thing.

Lick YourClit
12-13-19, 23:52
Very good GFE pse awesome dt BBBJ lots of dfk cfs msog cg acg rcg ds mish standing mish and wow the way she cums she squirt soaks the sheets. If any fans of momo from Tokyo spa should try rebecca about same service love them Chinese girls rebecca is more of a MILF nice ass.

Stinkfinga
12-14-19, 02:16
I get one headache reading all these postings! One guy say they closing, then another say they not. I guess we just got to wait for this coming week to see if they closing or not. I crossing my fingers and hoping they not.

ATLFan
12-15-19, 00:08
I get one headache reading all these postings! One guy say they closing, then another say they not. I guess we just got to wait for this coming week to see if they closing or not. I crossing my fingers and hoping they not.I'm simple going off what the provider said. I asked if the rumors where true and she said yes. Asked where she would go and she wasn't sure yet. Obviously crap could change, but that's 100! Would love for them to stay open.

Dirk Manning
12-15-19, 00:50
Very good GFE pse awesome dt BBBJ lots of dfk cfs msog cg acg rcg ds mish standing mish and wow the way she cums she squirt soaks the sheets. If any fans of momo from Tokyo spa should try rebecca about same service love them Chinese girls rebecca is more of a MILF nice ass.Saw Rebecca recently and she's everything you said! Love watching those huge cans bounce during standing mish. I've never seen a Chinese girl with a natural body as hot as this girl. My first time with Rebecca and thought she looked familiar. It later occurred to me she could pass for Tayshia Adams from the Bachelor.

Dirk.

Eluder
12-15-19, 03:34
I saw Leii last year. She had bush then. Did she still have one big bush! When U saw her.She switches it up. Was shaved the first time we met. The last visit was landing strip style. Never saw a Bush.

Have not been checking the forums recently, good thing I did. All this closing/not closing talk making me paranoid. Going for my session with Rebecca tomorrow and I’m going to ask some girls wtf is going on?

Blake123
12-15-19, 07:34
Very good GFE pse awesome dt BBBJ lots of dfk cfs msog cg acg rcg ds mish standing mish and wow the way she cums she squirt soaks the sheets. If any fans of momo from Tokyo spa should try rebecca about same service love them Chinese girls rebecca is more of a MILF nice ass.A few comments about Rebecca:

--She goes nuts when receiving DATO. Never seen a girl react that way before.

--She loves a big dick.

--She's extremely vocal.

Pearl Jam
12-15-19, 13:00
Very good GFE pse awesome dt BBBJ lots of dfk cfs msog cg acg rcg ds mish standing mish and wow the way she cums she squirt soaks the sheets. If any fans of momo from Tokyo spa should try rebecca about same service love them Chinese girls rebecca is more of a MILF nice ass.Wow that's cool Almost sounds like you been trying to replace momo in fact I'll bet you are.

She's still here pal LOL.

Lick YourClit
12-15-19, 18:13
Wow that's cool Almost sounds like you been trying to replace momo in fact I'll bet you are.

She's still here pal LOL.I know what is your problem? I like to try let other momo fans know about rebecca since they can't see momo.

Lick YourClit
12-15-19, 18:26
Wow that's cool Almost sounds like you been trying to replace momo in fact I'll bet you are.

She's still here pal LOL.My reports of rebecca is past experience I was letting guys know so they can see her before she leaves helping her and the brothers out here!!

Lick YourClit
12-15-19, 20:03

She's still here pal LOL.Too much people pm me about momo so I thought I share rebecca with them instead.

NightWing24
12-16-19, 00:29
She switches it up. Was shaved the first time we met. The last visit was landing strip style. Never saw a Bush.

Have not been checking the forums recently, good thing I did. All this closing/not closing talk making me paranoid. Going for my session with Rebecca tomorrow and Im going to ask some girls wtf is going on?Was there a couple days ago, asked mama & Connie, both said not closing.

NightWing24
12-16-19, 09:50
After reading reviews about this place closing soon, and the dud over at CC. I initially called for Leii, but told she has day off, but Connie, Shiny, Yuna & another was available. Told 'them that I'll call back. Ended up walking in since I sampled Yuna before, Shiny I had met at previous places, and Connie I read reviews about. Walked in, mama took HF, asked if I'm a newb. Told her I knew Yuna & Shiny, and I was the guy who called for Leii earlier, also mentioned the rumors to mama. Mama reassured me everything is okay. Tells me to sit tight, she'll send someone over. I was hoping for: Shiny or Connie, since me & Yuna don't click anymore. Lucky me, I got Connie. She has blond hair, natural tits (to me, at least). She's definitely not 5'4" because I'm 5'4" and she was taller than me w / o heels. Not 115 either because I walk around 165, and she's probably 140-ish. She is Korean though. TS was uneventful. Back to the room, massage, BBBJ, some 69, and mish. While in 69, had a feeling she wasn't my cup-o-tea, but I was already in the game, so fuck it. In mish, she had her hands by her kitty the whole time, tried to get some kissing, no more, could suck tits though. Tried to move her hands away, but it was like she put cement on them, so gave up and just played the role. Blasted as deep as I could, BBFSCIP, she offered hot towel since shower was occupied, took it. Had some small talk, asked if it was a slow day, told me it was and that previous day was busy AF. I brought up the rumors, and she also reassured me that things are okay. Got dressed, exchanged pleasantries at the door, and out I go.

To sum it all up: Contrary to fellow reviews, my experience felt mechanical and rushed. Connie didn't bother trying to initiate any kinna small talk, kitty wasn't the right match for junior, no kissing offered. BB was the Happiness standard. Would I repeat? Maybe, with a different girl.

HoLeeMackerel
12-16-19, 22:03
After reading reviews about this place closing soon, and the dud over at CC. Lucky me, I got Connie. She has blond hair, natural tits (to me, at least). She's definitely not 5'4" because I'm 5'4" and she was taller than me w / o heels. Not 115 either because I walk around 165, and she's probably 140-ish. She is Korean though. TS was uneventful. Back to the room, massage, BBBJ, some 69, and mish. While in 69, had a feeling she wasn't my cup-o-tea, but I was already in the game, so fuck it. In mish, she had her hands by her kitty the whole time, tried to get some kissing, no more, could suck tits though. Tried to move her hands away, but it was like she put cement on them, so gave up and just played the role. Blasted as deep as I could, BBFSCIP, she offered hot towel since shower was occupied, took it. Had some small talk, asked if it was a slow day, told me it was and that previous day was busy AF. I brought up the rumors, and she also reassured me that things are okay. Got dressed, exchanged pleasantries at the door, and out I go.

To sum it all up: Contrary to fellow reviews, my experience felt mechanical and rushed. Connie didn't bother trying to initiate any kinna small talk, kitty wasn't the right match for junior, no kissing offered. BB was the Happiness standard. Would I repeat? Maybe, with a different girl.I initially called for Leii, but told she has day off, but Connie, Shiny, Yuna & another was available. Told 'them that I'll call back. Ended up walking in since I sampled Yuna before, Shiny I had met at previous places, and Connie I read reviews about. Walked in, mama took HF, asked if I'm a newb. Told her I knew Yuna & Shiny, and I was the guy who called for Leii earlier, also mentioned the rumors to mama. Mama reassured me everything is okay. Tells me to sit tight, she'll send someone over. I was hoping for: Shiny or Connie, since me & Yuna don't click anymore.

Did you say Yuna was at Happiness? When did you go to Happiness? Did you actually see her there?

Amp64
12-17-19, 01:07
After reading reviews about this place closing soon, and the dud over at CC. I initially called for Leii, but told she has day off, but Connie, Shiny, Yuna & another was available. Told 'them that I'll call back. Ended up walking in since I sampled Yuna before, Shiny I had met at previous places, and Connie I read reviews about. Walked in, mama took HF, asked if I'm a newb. Told her I knew Yuna & Shiny, and I was the guy who called for Leii earlier, also mentioned the rumors to mama. Mama reassured me everything is okay. Tells me to sit tight, she'll send someone over. I was hoping for: Shiny or Connie, since me & Yuna don't click anymore. Lucky me, I got Connie. She has blond hair, natural tits (to me, at least). She's definitely not 5'4" because I'm 5'4" and she was taller than me w / o heels. Not 115 either because I walk around 165, and she's probably 140-ish. She is Korean though. TS was uneventful. Back to the room, massage, BBBJ, some 69, and mish. While in 69, had a feeling she wasn't my cup-o-tea, but I was already in the game, so fuck it. In mish, she had her hands by her kitty the whole time, tried to get some kissing, no more, could suck tits though. Tried to move her hands away, but it was like she put cement on them, so gave up and just played the role. Blasted as deep as I could, BBFSCIP, she offered hot towel since shower was occupied, took it. Had some small talk, asked if it was a slow day, told me it was and that previous day was busy AF. I brought up the rumors, and she also reassured me that things are okay. Got dressed, exchanged pleasantries at the door, and out I go.

To sum it all up: Contrary to fellow reviews, my experience felt mechanical and rushed. Connie didn't bother trying to initiate any kinna small talk, kitty wasn't the right match for junior, no kissing offered. BB was the Happiness standard. Would I repeat? Maybe, with a different girl.So Yuna is back at Happiness?

NightWing24
12-17-19, 07:24
So Yuna is back at Happiness?I believe that's what I heard, and mama didn't say anything when I answered her question regarding who I seen before.

HoLeeMackerel
12-17-19, 14:57
I believe that's what I heard, and mama didn't say anything when I answered her question regarding who I seen before.I got premature ejaculation after reading that the turbo fuk beast returned to Happiness.

After calling for my appointment, the MS and me had a good laugh. "She on long vacation".

Pink wasn't in the rotation when I called. Hope she did't go "vacation". Anybody see her lately?

AtoApoka
12-17-19, 16:54
I believe that's what I heard, and mama didn't say anything when I answered her question regarding who I seen before.I just called Happiness and Mama said she is still on Vacation. There must have been a lot of Mongers bugging her about this cause she answered with a " OMG how many times I have to tell you guys, she still on vacation" LOL

Drchill
12-18-19, 05:49
I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to post up and I owe some of these ladies my word LOL.

I figured I'd start with happiness since they're still around.

Rebecca.

Lots of waterfall here! She's a true gusher. Repeated twice.

I owe all you Bros too.

Been holding back some nasty stories.

I'll be sure to share more.

DeepBlues
12-18-19, 09:02

She's still here pal LOL.What are Rebecca fees.

Stinkfinga
12-18-19, 17:46
I just called Happiness and Mama said she is still on Vacation. There must have been a lot of Mongers bugging her about this cause she answered with a " OMG how many times I have to tell you guys, she still on vacation" LOLFirst with the Happiness closing speculation, now with the Yuna vacation and when she goin return!

HappyTug
12-19-19, 03:35
Yup, Yuna is beast when she gets into CG. I actually need a real massage the following day after a session with her! LOL!

I got premature ejaculation after reading that the turbo fuk beast returned to Happiness.

After calling for my appointment, the MS and me had a good laugh. "She on long vacation".

Pink wasn't in the rotation when I called. Hope she did't go "vacation". Anybody see her lately?

Oceans91
12-20-19, 18:31
I got premature ejaculation after reading that the turbo fuk beast returned to Happiness.

Pink wasn't in the rotation when I called. Hope she did't go "vacation". Anybody see her lately?Pink is there. I just had another fun session with this sexy Korean mature woman. This blonde tan Asian babe, just gets me going.

WaltersOne
12-21-19, 02:16
Anyone know if Yoko is back? I haven't seen her in a while, and hope to make up for lost time. Thanks.

Drake678
12-22-19, 08:32
Saw Rebecca recently and she's everything you said! Love watching those huge cans bounce during standing mish. I've never seen a Chinese girl with a natural body as hot as this girl. My first time with Rebecca and thought she looked familiar. It later occurred to me she could pass for Tayshia Adams from the Bachelor.

Dirk.Tayshia Adams from the Bachelor is a black girl, and she no look anything like Chinese Rebecca at happiness.

Enona1
12-22-19, 14:09
I haven't heard a bunch of guys screaming Yoko or Sufi's names lamenting Happiness' demise so I guess still open?

RoadRally2
12-22-19, 23:46
I haven't heard a bunch of guys screaming Yoko or Sufi's names lamenting Happiness' demise so I guess still open?I walked by the other night and they still had the glowing happiness sign up. Seems open, but didn't sample any.

Jeff101
12-24-19, 20:38
Long time monger here on ISG. I've read a lot about happiness here. Could anyone help me out with a contact, website or address? I can't seem to find any listing for happiness. I'll be in Honolulu early in March but planning ahead. Other similar alternatives would also be appreciated. I'll be very near Century Center but have read that those options seems to be hit or miss. PM would work too. Thanks in advance. J.

Maruchan
12-24-19, 22:34
Long time monger here on ISG. I've read a lot about happiness here. Could anyone help me out with a contact, website or address? I can't seem to find any listing for happiness. I'll be in Honolulu early in March but planning ahead. Other similar alternatives would also be appreciated. I'll be very near Century Center but have read that those options seems to be hit or miss. PM would work too. Thanks in advance. J.https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/happiness-number-1-sexy-korean-o-connie-19559010

HiPickle
12-25-19, 02:02
I haven't heard a bunch of guys screaming Yoko or Sufi's names lamenting Happiness' demise so I guess still open?Just gave pink some luv yesterday. Nothings changed except now 60 HF 🙄. Seems like a trend.

Drake678
12-25-19, 07:52
Just gave pink some luv yesterday. Nothings changed except now 60 HF 🙄. Seems like a trend.60 HF but you still give them 200 total.

HiPickle
12-25-19, 13:38
60 HF but you still give them 200 total.Yes, because it's all I brought. Next time, I'd prefer to not short the girl. Even if it's just 10 bucks. Except in CC. Premium service vs meh services rendered. 😉.

Watching808
12-26-19, 07:18
Yes, because it's all I brought. Next time, I'd prefer to not short the girl. Even if it's just 10 bucks. Except in CC. Premium service vs meh services rendered. 😉.Long time mongo, yup, shouldn't short the providers, how ever Happiness HF is not justified when you a knock at 35 minutes.

Get cheated 25 minutes.

I've seen some of the happiness provider else where full tips plus extras, full hf, full hour, ot if the girl and the house is not busy.

Also many times I leave earlier knowingly she's running late, even though she wants to accommodate the full hour.

Drake678
12-26-19, 15:28
Long time mongo, yup, shouldn't short the providers, how ever Happiness HF is not justified when you a knock at 35 minutes.

Get cheated 25 minutes.

I've seen some of the happiness provider else where full tips plus extras, full hf, full hour, ot if the girl and the house is not busy.

Also many times I leave earlier knowingly she's running late, even though she wants to accommodate the full hour.Is it your fault she's running late or her fault?

JapaneseBoy
12-26-19, 21:42
I want to do a 3 some. The last I had a 3 some was for my birthday at empire. I would like to go soon. It's going to be a Merry Christmas & happy new year to me LOL. I need help what would be a great 3 some?. I'm thinking of Yoko & pink or Leii & Connie or Yoko & Connie.

Watching808
12-27-19, 00:08
Is it your fault she's running late or her fault?Explanations,

I always never go over the hour, if I can't dump the load in 50 minutes I'm done, extra ot or another hour not going do it.

Just wasting my time and her time too, after she worked so hard trying to get me off, and also she feels really bad not completing the event. Some times she's not busy she ask me to hang around and she try again if she's up to it. (mama don't care).

Also at times she gets a walk in first timer customer unannounced waiting for her, and I'm done in 45 minutes grab my clothes go shower so she can clean the room. Times she text me to come back if I wanted a massage.

678, Happy is one of them, also she would accommodate my time even in the early morning because I have a business breakfast meeting.

Fantasia mama Bebe the bitxh was a great place, the tri plex on ward too, also CC young Chinese girls.

Get this I see this very young Chinese in the morning for about 30 minutes, she has a walk in, I leave and come back in the evening for the remaining 30 minutes if she's not busy we go ot, customers comes in for her, then play with the mama.

Much more.

Any more.

Guys going make me out, the girls too.

Craps
12-27-19, 07:25
Explanations,

I always never go over the hour, if I can't dump the load in 50 minutes I'm done, extra ot or another hour not going do it.

Just wasting my time and her time too, after she worked so hard trying to get me off, and also she feels really bad not completing the event. Some times she's not busy she ask me to hang around and she try again if she's up to it. (mama don't care).

Also at times she gets a walk in first timer customer unannounced waiting for her, and I'm done in 45 minutes grab my clothes go shower so she can clean the room. Times she text me to come back if I wanted a massage.

678, Happy is one of them, also she would accommodate my time even in the early morning because I have a business breakfast meeting.

Fantasia mama Bebe the bitxh was a great place, the tri plex on ward too, also CC young Chinese girls.

Get this I see this very young Chinese in the morning for about 30 minutes, she has a walk in, I leave and come back in the evening for the remaining 30 minutes if she's not busy we go ot, customers comes in for her, then play with the mama.

Much more.

Any more.

Guys going make me out, the girls too.Lmso, Fuka, you still around? Times change not like our time.

When we took over the houses.

Take care.

We should have a reunion with whoever's around.

CougarLuv3
12-27-19, 13:12
I seen Connie yesterday. Awesome BBBJ & nice boobs! Anyone here has larger?

Eric Shin
12-27-19, 18:15
I seen Connie yesterday. Awesome BBBJ & nice boobs! Anyone here has larger?Jayy has very large saggy boobs.

Bikini
12-27-19, 20:43
I want to do a 3 some. The last I had a 3 some was for my birthday at empire. I would like to go soon. It's going to be a Merry Christmas & happy new year to me LOL. I need help what would be a great 3 some?. I'm thinking of Yoko & pink or Leii & Connie or Yoko & Connie.First make an appointment with one of those girls on your list then ask her who she would prefer. If the other girl is available, maybe you can do it right then. If not, make an appointment for another time.

Jb987
12-28-19, 11:00
Anyone know the current lineup?

Lefty Boy
12-28-19, 17:05
Anyone know the current lineup?Last night it was Pink, Yoko, Suji and Connie. Don't know if more work during the day.

Jb987
12-28-19, 20:41
It must have been YMMV for you. I saw Connie for the first time recently and she was a good time. Shower on the back was nice, with some good body to body rubbing. Then on the flip, good cleaning on the front. Then a nice BBBJ and more body to body. Next I slipped inside for some nice BBFS. Almost blew there, had to get her to stop. Finished cleaning up then back to room.

In room, more BBBJ. Nice titty sucking then she mounts CG. Rode that way for a bit, but I wanted some doggy. Slipped in doggy and started pounding with a nice view of that ass. Couldn't last long and blew in BBFS. Cleaned up then left. She was willing to be pleasing for me. Was the first time but I plan to go back and see her again when I'm not as tired.

To sum it all up: Contrary to fellow reviews, my experience felt mechanical and rushed. Connie didn't bother trying to initiate any kinna small talk, kitty wasn't the right match for junior, no kissing offered. BB was the Happiness standard. Would I repeat? Maybe, with a different girl.

Lknfrpssy
12-28-19, 21:25
It must have been YMMV for you. I saw Connie for the first time recently and she was a good time. Shower on the back was nice, with some good body to body rubbing. Then on the flip, good cleaning on the front. Then a nice BBBJ and more body to body. Next I slipped inside for some nice BBFS. Almost blew there, had to get her to stop. Finished cleaning up then back to room.

In room, more BBBJ. Nice titty sucking then she mounts CG. Rode that way for a bit, but I wanted some doggy. Slipped in doggy and started pounding with a nice view of that ass. Couldn't last long and blew in BBFS. Cleaned up then left. She was willing to be pleasing for me. Was the first time but I plan to go back and see her again when I'm not as tired.How old is Connie?

Jb987
12-28-19, 22:51
My guess would be late 40's.

How old is Connie?

MegaRat
12-29-19, 05:40
How old is Connie?Word of mouth is that Connie and Leii are both in their late 40's or into 50's.

Best mature women I've ever had! I don't know why they're not featured in the Mature thread. IMHO, these are both pretty looking older women.

Drake678
12-29-19, 09:57

In room, more BBBJ. Nice titty sucking then she mounts CG. Rode that way for a bit, but I wanted some doggy. Slipped in doggy and started pounding with a nice view of that ass. Couldn't last long and blew in BBFS. Cleaned up then left. She was willing to be pleasing for me. Was the first time but I plan to go back and see her again when I'm not as tired.I read recent post of girls at happiness shorting mongers on time. Did you get the full 60 minutes? Did Connie rush you out?

Jb987
12-29-19, 11:16
She was not rushed with me. I didn't stay the full hour but that was me finishing early not her. My fault, when I'm tired I don't last as long. I stopped her from CG to go to doggie, then I finished in doggie. She was willing to keep going. And the shower fun ended because I didn't want to blow in the shower.

Fun time, definitely repeat.

I read recent post of girls at happiness shorting mongers on time. Did you get the full 60 minutes? Did Connie rush you out?

CoffeeLatte
12-29-19, 20:09
Who to see?

If I could, I would go see Riaa or is her name Ella now? Anyways, anybody has good recommendations on who to see? I like girls such as Linda from Nabi and Riaa from Ace Spa. Any good replacements for them? PM is okay.

Much Mahalo.

MasterChief69
12-29-19, 23:30
Word of mouth is that Connie and Leii are both in their late 40's or into 50's.

Best mature women I've ever had! I don't know why they're not featured in the Mature thread. IMHO, these are both pretty looking older women.Leii is 45. She is a Tiger and a Gemini so she will be 46 in June.

Connie was born in 1976, I know that because she had a dispute with Yuri during the time she was Mama at Golden. Rather than pay Yuri the money she owed her, she left all her stuff including her I'd at Golden. I think they eventually buried the hatchet but, for a while Yuri was very adamant about getting even.

Craps
12-29-19, 23:33
I read recent post of girls at happiness shorting mongers on time. Did you get the full 60 minutes? Did Connie rush you out?Drake, very very rare that the girls short or rush the mongers.

I've seen Leii many times also at kison, and Chinese Bebe for the
long trip, never a rush and the best of service.

Drake, it's the location and the MAMA knocking on the door or talking

to the providers at the 40 minute mark, It's a bone Killer and feels cheated on the HF.

IMH Experience.

Cia26
12-30-19, 00:08
Drake, very very rare that the girls short or rush the mongers.

I've seen Leii many times also at kison, and Chinese Bebe for the
long trip, never a rush and the best of service.

Drake, it's the location and the MAMA knocking on the door or talking

to the providers at the 40 minute mark, It's a bone Killer and feels cheated on the HF.

IMH Experience.Supply and Demand, seem like Happiness is the only big game in town, in that case they can increase the fees and shortening the time, take it or leave it, period. Your choice. At lease I know what to expect.

Harry Scrotum
12-30-19, 05:48
How old is Connie?Saw Connie based on recommendations. Those who recommended her must be old cause she's at least 50, maybe even 55+. By far the oldest lady I put my dick into. I should've known when i saw she used to work at Kison AKA the retirement home wh0re house...

Drake678
12-30-19, 07:09
Saw Connie based on recommendations. Those who recommended her must be old cause she's at least 50, maybe even 55+. By far the oldest lady I put my dick into. I should've known when i saw she used to work at Kison AKA the retirement home wh0re house...Wie? 55 plus? Really? Nah. Maybe late 40s. Early 50s. Scrotum how old are you?

Kalani69
12-30-19, 13:56
Leii is 45. She is a Tiger and a Gemini so she will be 46 in June.

Connie was born in 1976, I know that because she had a dispute with Yuri during the time she was Mama at Golden. Rather than pay Yuri the money she owed her, she left all her stuff including her I'd at Golden. I think they eventually buried the hatchet but, for a while Yuri was very adamant about getting even.Actually, Leii is in her 50's, according to her. I wrote about this in an earlier post. When I first saw her at Kison, we were talking age, and she was new in Hawaii, and she told me she was over 45 (I won't be specific). It's been 7 years since then. I know that because as I also shared in a previous post, I have documented every single "visit" with an AMP girl, kbg, and escort for over 10 years. Although it is not unusual for providers to lie about their age, it is very unusual for them to tell you that they are older than they actually are. Unless she had a brain fart, it is very likely she was over 45 when I first saw her at Kison. All this makes it even more remarkable that she is still attractive, in shape, and popular provider.

CougarLuv3
12-31-19, 13:32
What's the standard rates here? I think I over paid, sorry fellas. PM is ok. I don't want to help fuck up the game so help me in the right direction.

Ants844
12-31-19, 20:52
I find myself with the next few days off. Do the girls work during the day? When do they normally sleep? I no like wake up and bother the girls.

I understand night time / after work is when they are usually busy.

Thanks eh!

Stinkfinga
01-01-20, 04:25
Like to start off by wishing everyone a HNY. Now that that's out of the way, wanted to end the year right. Since majority of the other AMPs are closed down, the service of some that are still open has really gone downhill. Decided to hit Happiness and do Suji. I get there and mama ask me if I get appointment, tell her no and ask to see Suji. Escorts me to the room and I get undressed. A little while later Pink comes in, I was like WTF! She asked if she was okay and figured I'd give her a try. Since I read mostly positive reviews on her. Asks if I like ts or regular shower and tell her whichever. So get to the shower room and turn on the shower. She sees me doing this and say "okay, you shower yourself". So I wash up a bit then head back to the room. Pink comes in and asks what I like? So I tell her"what you think I like"? She then gets on her knees and starts a pretty good BBBJ. I pop in her mouth and she playfully laughs and tells me I should've said something. I told her I was cumming, she just laughs and teases me for cumming so soon. Then she makes like we finished, since I already popped. So covers me with a towel and lies next to me for awhile. She then says something like since how it's new year I going give you another pop and how she normally doesn't do this. So she then starts with another round of BBBJ, tried telling her once I pop the second time is going to take longer. She continues with the BJ, but can tell she tired and not really into the session. Stops and then lies on her back on the edge of the bed for missionary. Was surprised when she let me try bb, since I read her service is usually covered. But that didn't last long, just her whole rushed service was a real boner killer! Tried to enter her gently, because I swear I heard her say go slow. But just her whole attitude made me go soft. So she basically said that we finished and if I wanted a massage. So she gave a pretty good but short massage. Mama knocked at around the 40 minute mark. Geez, the way the whole session went I was glad it was over. To add insult to injury, when I gave her the money she counted it and said it wasn't enough. So like a spineless idiot I ended up giving her $150 instead of the $130 I felt she deserved. What a shitty way to end the year! My New Years resolution is going to be to never see Pink again!

JDorian
01-01-20, 05:59
Like to start off by wishing everyone a HNY. Now that that's out of the way, wanted to end the year right. Since majority of the other AMPs are closed down, the service of some that are still open has really gone downhill. Decided to hit Happiness and do Suji. I get there and mama ask me if I get appointment, tell her no and ask to see Suji. Escorts me to the room and I get undressed. A little while later Pink comes in, I was like WTF! She asked if she was okay and figured I'd give her a try. Since I read mostly positive reviews on her. Asks if I like ts or regular shower and tell her whichever. So get to the shower room and turn on the shower. She sees me doing this and say "okay, you shower yourself". So I wash up a bit then head back to the room. Pink comes in and asks what I like? So I tell her"what you think I like"? She then gets on her knees and starts a pretty good BBBJ. I pop in her mouth and she playfully laughs and tells me I should've said something. I told her I was cumming, she just laughs and teases me for cumming so soon. Then she makes like we finished, since I already popped. So covers me with a towel and lies next to me for awhile. She then says something like since how it's new year I going give you another pop and how she normally doesn't do this. So she then starts with another round of BBBJ, tried telling her once I pop the second time is going to take longer. She continues with the BJ, but can tell she tired and not really into the session. Stops and then lies on her back on the edge of the bed for missionary. Was surprised when she let me try bb, since I read her service is usually covered. But that didn't last long, just her whole rushed service was a real boner killer! Tried to enter her gently, because I swear I heard her say go slow. But just her whole attitude made me go soft. So she basically said that we finished and if I wanted a massage. So she gave a pretty good but short massage. Mama knocked at around the 40 minute mark. Geez, the way the whole session went I was glad it was over. To add insult to injury, when I gave her the money she counted it and said it wasn't enough. So like a spineless idiot I ended up giving her $150 instead of the $130 I felt she deserved. What a shitty way to end the year! My New Years resolution is going to be to never see Pink again!Dude 130 is way too little. You'll find yourself blacklisted if you try to short your provider. If you hadn't noticed, it's a sellers market. You'll find affordable options very scarce if you get banned from Happiness. Escorts cost a hell over lot more. In today's market you take what you can get or pay for expensive escorts. That's the new reality in Hawaii AMPs.

Craps
01-01-20, 07:24
Like to start off by wishing everyone a HNY. Now that that's out of the way, wanted to end the year right. Since majority of the other AMPs are closed down, the service of some that are still open has really gone downhill. Decided to hit Happiness and do Suji. I get there and mama ask me if I get appointment, tell her no and ask to see Suji. Escorts me to the room and I get undressed. A little while later Pink comes in, I was like WTF! She asked if she was okay and figured I'd give her a try. Since I read mostly positive reviews on her. Asks if I like ts or regular shower and tell her whichever. So get to the shower room and turn on the shower. She sees me doing this and say "okay, you shower yourself". So I wash up a bit then head back to the room. Pink comes in and asks what I like? So I tell her"what you think I like"? She then gets on her knees and starts a pretty good BBBJ. I pop in her mouth and she playfully laughs and tells me I should've said something. I told her I was cumming, she just laughs and teases me for cumming so soon. Then she makes like we finished, since I already popped. So covers me with a towel and lies next to me for awhile. She then says something like since how it's new year I going give you another pop and how she normally doesn't do this. So she then starts with another round of BBBJ, tried telling her once I pop the second time is going to take longer. She continues with the BJ, but can tell she tired and not really into the session. Stops and then lies on her back on the edge of the bed for missionary. Was surprised when she let me try bb, since I read her service is usually covered. But that didn't last long, just her whole rushed service was a real boner killer! Tried to enter her gently, because I swear I heard her say go slow. But just her whole attitude made me go soft. So she basically said that we finished and if I wanted a massage. So she gave a pretty good but short massage. Mama knocked at around the 40 minute mark. Geez, the way the whole session went I was glad it was over. To add insult to injury, when I gave her the money she counted it and said it wasn't enough. So like a spineless idiot I ended up giving her $150 instead of the $130 I felt she deserved. What a shitty way to end the year! My New Years resolution is going to be to never see Pink again!Finga, Hell of a way to end the year, hopefully the new year better for everyone.

In post # 7964 you have been warned about the 40 minutes knock.

And now happiness in pulling the switch. (Terrible).

Most likely Suji wasn't working.

Good luck and happy new year.

Xyz808
01-01-20, 14:45
Dude 130 is way too little. You'll find yourself blacklisted if you try to short your provider. If you hadn't noticed, it's a sellers market. You'll find affordable options very scarce if you get banned from Happiness. Escorts cost a hell over lot more. In today's market you take what you can get or pay for expensive escorts. That's the new reality in Hawaii AMPs.Definitely hate shitty service and shorting on time. But I've had for the most part positive experiences there. I would only Short the girl if I didn't plan on returning. If you plan on going back, I agree you should just bite the bullet.

Cosmic Kid
01-01-20, 18:37
Like to start off by wishing everyone a HNY. Now that that's out of the way, wanted to end the year right. Since majority of the other AMPs are closed down, the service of some that are still open has really gone downhill. Decided to hit Happiness and do Suji. I get there and mama ask me if I get appointment, tell her no and ask to see Suji. Escorts me to the room and I get undressed. A little while later Pink comes in, I was like WTF! She asked if she was okay and figured I'd give her a try. Since I read mostly positive reviews on her. Asks if I like ts or regular shower and tell her whichever. So get to the shower room and turn on the shower. She sees me doing this and say "okay, you shower yourself". So I wash up a bit then head back to the room. Pink comes in and asks what I like? So I tell her"what you think I like"? She then gets on her knees and starts a pretty good BBBJ. I pop in her mouth and she playfully laughs and tells me I should've said something. I told her I was cumming, she just laughs and teases me for cumming so soon. Then she makes like we finished, since I already popped. So covers me with a towel and lies next to me for awhile. She then says something like since how it's new year I going give you another pop and how she normally doesn't do this. So she then starts with another round of BBBJ, tried telling her once I pop the second time is going to take longer. She continues with the BJ, but can tell she tired and not really into the session. Stops and then lies on her back on the edge of the bed for missionary.All due respect, brah, I mean, reading your impression of how your session with Pink went, your responses to her and hers to you, I've got to admit I come away with the gut feeling you didn't show the woman much positive attitude right from the word go, yet she apparently went out of her way, in spite of your not-so-nice demeanor, to give you an enjoyable experience. Then, trying to short her tip at the end was the icing on a negative cake, to insert of goofy metaphor. Blame her all you want; however, from your narrative, she sounds like she's got such a mellow personality that now I want to go have a session with her, whereas before, this idea hadn't even occurred to me. Yeah the short-time thing does suck buffalo turds. And this might be a solid reason maybe to avoid Happiness these days. That being said though, I'm wondering about something. I just wonder if the 40 minute knock isn't, or doesn't have to be, the out-the-door moment. Is it possible the provider, Pink in this case, has the option to use that knock as her valid excuse to be over and done with her customer, you, or could she have ignored the knock and gone ahead with the full hour if it was her intuition the two of you were fully enjoying being together? Just saying, dude. BTW, is this the semi-spinner Pink with the ink? Is so I have seen her before; pleasant provider too!

FinishFast89
01-01-20, 18:46
Does anyone have any info on Suji at Happiniess.

Stinkfinga
01-01-20, 19:00
Dude 130 is way too little. You'll find yourself blacklisted if you try to short your provider. If you hadn't noticed, it's a sellers market. You'll find affordable options very scarce if you get banned from Happiness. Escorts cost a hell over lot more. In today's market you take what you can get or pay for expensive escorts. That's the new reality in Hawaii AMPs.I know it's a sellers market and $130 wasn't much. But Pinks service was shitty! What you're saying is basically that I should just overpay for a lousy, short session because there aren't many AMPs left. I think that was my last time I'm going there, unless they change their ways.

RoadRally2
01-01-20, 21:43
Like to start off by wishing everyone a HNY. Now that that's out of the way, wanted to end the year right. Since majority of the other AMPs are closed down, the service of some that are still open has really gone downhill. Decided to hit Happiness and do Suji. I get there and mama ask me if I get appointment, tell her no and ask to see Suji. Escorts me to the room and I get undressed. A little while later Pink comes in, I was like WTF! She asked if she was okay and figured I'd give her a try. Since I read mostly positive reviews on her. Asks if I like ts or regular shower and tell her whichever. So get to the shower room and turn on the shower. She sees me doing this and say "okay, you shower yourself". So I wash up a bit then head back to the room. Pink comes in and asks what I like? So I tell her"what you think I like"? She then gets on her knees and starts a pretty good BBBJ. I pop in her mouth and she playfully laughs and tells me I should've said something. I told her I was cumming, she just laughs and teases me for cumming so soon. Then she makes like we finished, since I already popped. So covers me with a towel and lies next to me for awhile. She then says something like since how it's new year I going give you another pop and how she normally doesn't do this. So she then starts with another round of BBBJ, tried telling her once I pop the second time is going to take longer. She continues with the BJ, but can tell she tired and not really into the session. Stops and then lies on her back on the edge of the bed for missionary. Was surprised when she let me try bb, since I read her service is usually covered. But that didn't last long, just her whole rushed service was a real boner killer! Tried to enter her gently, because I swear I heard her say go slow. But just her whole attitude made me go soft. So she basically said that we finished and if I wanted a massage. So she gave a pretty good but short massage. Mama knocked at around the 40 minute mark. Geez, the way the whole session went I was glad it was over. To add insult to injury, when I gave her the money she counted it and said it wasn't enough. So like a spineless idiot I ended up giving her $150 instead of the $130 I felt she deserved. What a shitty way to end the year! My New Years resolution is going to be to never see Pink again!A lot of times you pay 150 and once you pop it's over. You CIM and try for round two. That's pretty good service tbh. Girl made you finish, she deserves at least minimum. Pink wasn't super into you. That's just a bonus. It's not going to happen everyone you goto happiness or anywhere else. End of the day you got soft and then time up. Guys like you is why the girls want rest of us to pay upfront. To each his own though, but right now it's kinda slim picking s out there.

JackHolly
01-02-20, 00:57
Plenty of info in this forum.

Does anyone have any info on Suji at Happiniess.

GofasBits
01-02-20, 08:04
Does anyone have any info on Suji at Happiniess.RTFF my friend and you will find exactly what you're asking about. Either this thread, Kison or Roses thread. GL!

Stinkfinga
01-02-20, 09:47
A lot of times you pay 150 and once you pop it's over. You CIM and try for round two. That's pretty good service tbh. Girl made you finish, she deserves at least minimum. Pink wasn't super into you. That's just a bonus. It's not going to happen everyone you goto happiness or anywhere else. End of the day you got soft and then time up. Guys like you is why the girls want rest of us to pay upfront. To each his own though, but right now it's kinda slim picking s out there.Guys like me huh? So you're saying I should accept lousy service and being short timed? I hope the next time you go there you get the same kind service that I had.

RoadRally2
01-02-20, 17:57
Guys like me huh? So you're saying I should accept lousy service and being short timed? I hope the next time you go there you get the same kind service that I had.It's happened to me before. I paid the 150 and didn't go back. It even happened to me at happiness, I made sure I never saw that girl again. I guess if you don't plan on ever going back, then do what you like.

In the current situation, I think you might have a lot of disappointments if you service requirements don’t adjust. Maybe just save up for Thailand trips ? Honolulu is lose money right now. I already thought $200 is overpriced a couple years ago when there were many more of the hall of fame amps around. Happiness is the last man standing and we see how much longer they last

JapaneseBoy
01-02-20, 23:33
Went to see Suji this morning. This was my 1st time with Suji. Cute face had her hair tired up & no makeup. I was the only one in the house. Ts & B2B was okay. Her BBBJ was great no hands which I like. It was my time so DATY. She asked if I wanted a cover I said yes did 3 positions then pop.

I got shorted on my time again. This is the 3rd time in a row. It started with pink then Yoko & today with Suji. I still gave the full amount. I probably still go back. Still need to try leii.

JackMayhoff
01-03-20, 01:21
Last month I was told by reliable source that Nabi would be closing and then happiness soon after. I seriously doubted Nabi would close and even bet him dinner, and now I owe him dinner. I won't be betting against him again, so get your last visits in ASAP and get contact info for your favorite happiness ladies before it's too late.

AmpAddict808
01-03-20, 18:08
I got shorted on my time again. This is the 3rd time in a row. It started with pink then Yoko & today with Suji. I still gave the full amount. I probably still go back. Still need to try leii.You don't have much of a choice nowadays. Where else are you going to go for any better quality providers and BBFS too? They're aware of that too. My guess is if the rumors are true that Happiness is near the end of it's run, then they're trying to turn around customers faster to take on more. If a provider is freed up 15-20 minutes sooner then the sooner she can welcome another customer. Another way to look at it is that $200/40 minutes = $300/60 minutes.

KTown Killa
01-03-20, 19:59
You don't have much of a choice nowadays. Where else are you going to go for any better quality providers and BBFS too? They're aware of that too. My guess is if the rumors are true that Happiness is near the end of it's run, then they're trying to turn around customers faster to take on more. If a provider is freed up 15-20 minutes sooner then the sooner she can welcome another customer. Another way to look at it is that $200/40 minutes = $300/60 minutes.I think it's due to the fact that they're really busy and they don't like to make customers wait for the lady. Get the customer in and out in the fastest time possible so that they can get on to the next customer. If I can msog in 45 minutes then I don't mind.

LocaLoppa
01-03-20, 20:18
You guys are superman! I been doing this for decades, and can count on one hand girls I spent over 1 hour with--Lux, Nara, Sugar, Apple. And was because we would shoot the shit overtime, good conversations. My dick would be raw and sore getting sucked and fucked for over an hour, LOL. You guys are superman.

Went to see Suji this morning. This was my 1st time with Suji. Cute face had her hair tired up & no makeup. I was the only one in the house. Ts & B2B was okay. Her BBBJ was great no hands which I like. It was my time so DATY. She asked if I wanted a cover I said yes did 3 positions then pop.

I got shorted on my time again. This is the 3rd time in a row. It started with pink then Yoko & today with Suji. I still gave the full amount. I probably still go back. Still need to try leii.

Ajarn
01-03-20, 21:11
That being said though, I'm wondering about something. I just wonder if the 40 minute knock isn't, or doesn't have to be, the out-the-door moment. Is it possible the provider, Pink in this case, has the option to use that knock as her valid excuse to be over and done with her customer, you, or could she have ignored the knock and gone ahead with the full hour if it was her intuition the two of you were fully enjoying being together? Just saying, dude.AMPs have always had those early "knocks. " Nothing new. It's for the provider to bail out from a session. Remember one time at Nirvana. Popped and could tell the girl was anxiously waiting for the first knock to come. When it did, she seemed happy and relieved and told me that MM had called time. It was pretty clear the girl wanted out so no use arguing.

On the other hand, had sessions where my partner ignored the first, second, third knocks and the MM was livid at the girl when the girl finally showed me out.

ReallyOldGuy
01-03-20, 23:24

I got shorted on my time again. This is the 3rd time in a row. It started with pink then Yoko & today with Suji. I still gave the full amount. I probably still go back. Still need to try leii.Second to last time I saw leii I got full hr, last time got shorted about 15 minutes. Idk, but I doubt very much that every time we guys got shorted there was another guy waiting. Maybe instead of going up on house fee like other AMPs happiness is shorting us on time. Rog rather pay extra house fee and enjoy full hour than get shorted out on time.

JapaneseBoy
01-04-20, 14:43
Second to last time I saw leii I got full hr, last time got shorted about 15 minutes. Idk, but I doubt very much that every time we guys got shorted there was another guy waiting. Maybe instead of going up on house fee like other AMPs happiness is shorting us on time. Rog rather pay extra house fee and enjoy full hour than get shorted out on time.Thanks for the heads up on Leii. Probably going to check her out soon. I agree with you on paying the extra hf & enjoy full hour than get shorted. I never go shorted time before in the pass.

JapaneseBoy
01-04-20, 14:55
You don't have much of a choice nowadays. Where else are you going to go for any better quality providers and BBFS too? They're aware of that too. My guess is if the rumors are true that Happiness is near the end of it's run, then they're trying to turn around customers faster to take on more. If a provider is freed up 15-20 minutes sooner then the sooner she can welcome another customer. Another way to look at it is that $200/40 minutes = $300/60 minutes.Mimi of Pine tree / Osaka. I have been going to see her for like over 20 years now. When PT was downstairs. I never had any problems with her. I always get the 1 hour sometimes if I'm lucky we go over. The last time I saw her I got to bbfscip. She is on vacation now coming back soon.

Drake678
01-04-20, 19:04
Second to last time I saw leii I got full hr, last time got shorted about 15 minutes. Idk, but I doubt very much that every time we guys got shorted there was another guy waiting. Maybe instead of going up on house fee like other AMPs happiness is shorting us on time. Rog rather pay extra house fee and enjoy full hour than get shorted out on time.If you don't like the short time they give you. Just go someplace else. You still get options. Or find real girls.

Jb987
01-05-20, 13:15
I found myself close to Happiness around 7 am. I called and asked mama if anyone was available and she said yes. I went there and mama gave me the choice of Connie or Suji. I figured I saw Connie my last two visits so I said Suji. Big mistake.

Suji came in looking like she had only been up a little bit. I asked if it was too early and offered to come back later but she said she was fine. Went to the shower, totally mechanical, no play whatsoever. Back to the room, she did the lamest BBBJ I have ever had. She did a few short stoked then sat there holding it in her mouth, no movement or suction.

After about 3 minutes of this, she pulled out a cover and put it on. Normally a 3 minute BJ isn't enough for me, but with that level of effort I didn't care. Cover on, then she laid back, spread her legs, and just laid there, staring at the wall. WTF? Total dead fish performance. The phrase 'fucking a corpse' came to mind. If I wanted performance like that, I could've just stayed home. I made the effort but after a few minutes just gave up and left.

Definite no repeat. Worse visit to Happiness I have ever had. Word of advice, if you are determined to see Suji, don't go by too early.

Drake678
01-05-20, 19:36
I found myself close to Happiness around 7 am. I called and asked mama if anyone was available and she said yes. I went there and mama gave me the choice of Connie or Suji. I figured I saw Connie my last two visits so I said Suji. Big mistake.

Suji came in looking like she had only been up a little bit. I asked if it was too early and offered to come back later but she said she was fine. Went to the shower, totally mechanical, no play whatsoever. Back to the room, she did the lamest BBBJ I have ever had. She did a few short stoked then sat there holding it in her mouth, no movement or suction.

After about 3 minutes of this, she pulled out a cover and put it on. Normally a 3 minute BJ isn't enough for me, but with that level of effort I didn't care. Cover on, then she laid back, spread her legs, and just laid there, staring at the wall. WTF? Total dead fish performance. The phrase 'fucking a corpse' came to mind. If I wanted performance like that, I could've just stayed home. I made the effort but after a few minutes just gave up and left.

Definite no repeat. Worse visit to Happiness I have ever had. Word of advice, if you are determined to see Suji, don't go by too early.Did you tip her the 150 + 60 = 210 for the full 40 minutes? Was it 40 or 60 minutes?

Jb987
01-05-20, 20:48
I gave the normal amount only because there are others at Happiness I want to see again and don't want a rep for short tipping. Total time was 30-40 minutes.

Did you tip her the 150 + 60 = 210 for the full 40 minutes? Was it 40 or 60 minutes?

Drake678
01-06-20, 01:50
I gave the normal amount only because there are others at Happiness I want to see again and don't want a rep for short tipping. Total time was 30-40 minutes.Good 4 you you gave the 60 + 150. Holy shit guess those mongers was right that they short timing and ripping off only going 30-40 minutes. Were you okay with the 30 minutes of service?

Jb987
01-06-20, 03:06
Not really. Service was crappy. I won't see Suji again, but there are others there I will see.

Good 4 you you gave the 60 + 150. Holy shit guess those mongers was right that they short timing and ripping off only going 30-40 minutes. Were you okay with the 30 minutes of service?

Kalani69
01-06-20, 03:13
Good 4 you you gave the 60 + 150. Holy shit guess those mongers was right that they short timing and ripping off only going 30-40 minutes. Were you okay with the 30 minutes of service?Last time I was there last month, hf was 50, not 60.

HiPickle
01-06-20, 05:49
Last time I was there last month, hf was 50, not 60.60 for the house fee now.

LastHurrah
01-06-20, 08:19
I've seen Suji quite a few times and I've always had excellent service. Actually IMHO the best I have had this year. She always gave me MSOG and even we chased the difficult three pops! We tried and she actually got me off for three pops. That's hard work for her and she never gave up. LOL. From the first time I saw her, she always offered me MSOG and went to work on me for round two right after coming back into the room. Sometimes we went for round two in the shower together.

I think the other brother's experience was a case of early morning issues as he said she wore no makeup. I've had some lackluster sessions with some providers when they were sleeping and just woke up so I know what can happen sometimes. My times seeing Suji were always evenings when she was fully awake and always with her makeup applied so well done.

Maybe he should try see Suji again at a different time. YMMV of course. Sometimes going back is the best.

I'm no shill. Just wanted to express my thoughts as I feel all these girls have off days.