PDA

View Full Version : Happiness

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Nutmaker
03-03-15, 09:13
Well, I made my appt, not requesting anyone in particular, and I guess that I won the lottery. I arrived and was greeted by the new night mama. We hugged and laughed, as we've gotten along greatly when she was mama at another place. She showed me to the room, yada yada yada, and I hear heals in the hall getting closer, a knock at the door, and in Nara came like a tempest. Now, I've been accused of only writing good reviews, so here it goes.

I'll just start by saying that I don't know what all the fuss was about. For me, the whole experience was very lackluster. I'll give Nara 2's across the board for l / a / s. Face and body, meh. Attitude? She walked in the door and started laying down a bunch of rules, no this, no that. Service? She wrapped me from head to toe in a box of Saran wrap before she'd even touch me. Man, it's been tough writing this with a straight face. Now that I've got everyone's attention, and hopefully thrown a few mongers off the trail, here's the real deal.

Aces across the board. I've never met Nara before, but am soooo glad that I finally have. This woman is super hot, super cute, uber smart and full of personality and character. Sexy as anyone I've ever met. Very open and easy to talk with, and the conversation was going on the entire time, except for when a mouth or both were busy. Fun? Oh hell Ya!

I want to thank Nara for a great evening, and I want to thank Happy for hooking me up again. I walked away, again, very impressed with a young woman who is mature and knowledgable. I've never been so well taken care of by EVERY woman at differnt times. There's always been one that just didn't do it for me. That was at other places. Happiness has been home run after home run for me. Not one strike out, ground out to short or even a fly that was caught at the wall. Went yard every time, and I would think that it's safe to say that this streak will continue here.

Guys, we've got a really good thing going on here, and I for one am more appreciative than I've ever been when it comes to this. Thank you for everything to Happy, Angel, Genie, Berry, Shiny and last but DEFINATELY not least, Nara. I still haven't met Ivy or Ari, but I feel confident that when I do, I'll again be floored. Happiness is 10's across the board with me.

Aloha.

Kalani69
03-03-15, 13:15
Has anyone walked into Happiness without an appointment and been turned away or had to wait because it was too busy and no girls available? If so, what was the day of the week and time of day? Would be useful information. Thanks.

USukebe2
03-03-15, 13:47
Has anyone walked into Happiness without an appointment and been turned away or had to wait because it was too busy and no girls available? If so, what was the day of the week and time of day? Would be useful information. Thanks.Someone posted they walked in the other day and was turned away. If you want to see someone in particular it's best to make an appointment. They only use three rooms there so it's more so the lack of space. I heard between 11 a - 10 p there's usually 4-6 girls working. Before and after those hours may only have 2 or 3. FWIW Nara and Genie is going on vacation soon.

Honolulu808
03-03-15, 15:04
Usukebe2 & Nutmaker. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You guys are so helpful with keeping everyone else abreast on the little things about Happiness. Wish other threads had guys like you to keep mongers in the know. Mahalo!

BenZ88
03-03-15, 15:51
When to Happiness yesterday hoping to catch Happy or Nara. Fat chance! Happy was not in yet and Nara had another monger! Mama told to to give Shiny a try. I had read some reviews before and were all positive so why not. After a few minutes Shiny walked in wearing a tight short blue dress. Shiny is a spinner but not young like Empire but she's not old either. Don't get me wrong, I love Empire and it's one of my fav places. IMO I think she's about 30's.

She helped me undress and off to the table shower. She gave me a good wash down and I mean good. Did not get b2 b due to another monger wanted to use the table shower.

In the room, she gave me a light massage followed by a tongue bath on my back from head to toe. She then gave me a rim job that I never really experience for a very long time. Her tongue was amazing with deep pentration. It feel sooo dam good. On the flip she gave me a very pleasure able BBBJ and BLS which was outstanding. Her constant eye contact gave it a PSE theme.

Rock solid she maneuver herself to 69 and I can't help but eat up the shave Nani. She was slightly lubed but tasted sweet. Touching and rubbing was allowed but no FIV. During 69 she put on the hat during BJ. She was enjoying being eaten by me so much that she started to fuck my face as I suck on her soft clit until she O. Shiny then stood up and sat on my face and wanted more. So who am I not to please. LOL. I suck her clit and tongue that Nani until she O again.

We did various positions, acg, cg, ds, flat ds, and mish. It was dam hard not to pop! Her pussy muscle was awesome. I ended with BBBJCIMSW and I shit you not. I had a lot and she took it all not one drop was spill. Lmao. Will repeat but got to see Nara first.

ShaggyDoo
03-03-15, 21:56
Someone posted they walked in the other day and was turned away. If you want to see someone in particular it's best to make an appointment. They only use three rooms there so it's more so the lack of space. I heard between 11 a - 10 p there's usually 4-6 girls working. Before and after those hours may only have 2 or 3. FWIW Nara and Genie is going on vacation soon.So is the Hot Body one of 2014 also.

LuckyStarr808
03-03-15, 22:08
FWIW Nara and Genie is going on vacation soon.

So is the Hot Body one of 2014 also.The Shiny One is going on vacation soon (by this weekend) also.

NightWing24
03-03-15, 23:33
The Shiny One is going on vacation soon (by this weekend) also.I was just going to go see her this weekend too. Argh! All you mongers must've worked her good when she moved over from CHM, hahaha, you fakas.

Honolulu808
03-04-15, 01:14
The Shiny One is going on vacation soon (by this weekend) also.She leaves around the 6th returning first week in April.

DoggyStyle808
03-04-15, 01:16
I would definitely recommend making an appt, and most definitely recommend trying Ari, The 360-spinning spinner, The CG Compass. The Ari-Go-Round is the best ride at the carnival of Happiness.Thanks Lucky for your recommendation. Hmm, best ride huh? She's cute looking and seems down to earth with a great personality. I'll post a report when I get a chance to see her.

Mondo Badfoot
03-04-15, 01:27
I went to see the sweet young Miss Shiny last Sunday. I had such a great time with her at CHM when she was Blue. She has a great sexual appetite and a curiosity to match. She had asked me to come back and show her some more positions. Of course I said yes, but when I returned she was gone! Dropped by CC the following day to pick up something from her Happiness, and BAM! There was Blue- now Shiny- smiling at me! When I arrived for my appointment on Sunday, I opened the door and immediately heard Happy calling my name from the other room. She swooped out and gave me a big kiss and hug, which I returned while I held her beautiful firm ass in both hands! She's waiting for you! Then Shiny came out looking hot as hell! I have no idea what she was wearing- I think it was black. Gave Mama a hug (and 50 bucks) and then one or more of them led me into the big room. I was soon naked and Shiny was leading me into the shower room with specific orders from Happy to use the nuru gel!

Well it was a shower to remember! After finding the best placement of my long legs, she got me very clean then very fucking horny thanks to her slippery body, great tits and ass and even better lips and tongue. Mondo Junior was so hard, I thought he was going to blow! After a lengthy BBBJ, I stopped her, just before I popped and decided to show her one of my favorite techniques- It just happened a couple of years ago when I was in the shower at Rose's with Nara! She had a great response! To this day I have only done it with Nara, Happy and now Shiny! Shiny really loved it! If you are curious, you can ask her! Turned out to be a pretty long shower and she was a little wobbly as we went back to the room.

This girl loves to suck and lick and so do I- we spent at least 20 minutes in one form of oral bliss or another! By the time she slipped on the cover with her mouth, we were both soaking wet and she had cum 4 times! We made maximum use of the new mirror at the head of the bed and the big one at the side. Her body is so sexy! She didn't even know guys had been writing about how great her ass is! She is so playful- kinda reminds me of Happy's old pal Sugar at Kison. Shiny isn't quite as goofy but she's way more sensual! I would rate this session 10 on the GFE chart! I will confess that we went overtime, but that was not my fault! At one point, after she had another thunderous "O", she asked me if I was ready for her to take off the cover and finish me off. "Do you still want me to fuck you some more? I asked. "Yes please", she replied, so, it was on again! Did I mention that the more she comes, the more vocal she gets? I love that! Anyway, after a few more minutes, when she was feeling satisfied, she peeled off the cover and sucked me dry. We were both pretty vocal at that point! Someone mentioned that she had a gymnastics background- I believe it, because when we were in the aftershower, I told her that I forgot to show her new positions. She said "No, that one that you did at the end, was a new one to me, but I want you to show me more. " We were standing, so I quickly started to shiow her a Kama Sutra pose that required her to put one leg on my shoulder, while I did this and that. Not only could she do it but she started talking about wanting to get anothe condom! Keep in mind that we had gotten 3 knocks and were way overtime! She is game and flexible! On the way out-- there was a waiting line! I asked Happy if she could hear us! She said "Yes" - it turned her on! Three kisses for Shiny and three for Happy! She made me promise I'd come back during the week to eat. Of course I agreed and wobbled out the door!

Blake123
03-04-15, 04:34
She didn't even know guys had been writing about how great her ass is! Ha! You can bet she reads all the reviews of her in USASG. BTW, nice, detailed report, Mondo--as usual.

Blake123
03-04-15, 05:45
I was just going to go see her this weekend too. Argh! All you mongers must've worked her good when she moved over from CHM, hahaha, you fakas.We also worked her good at CHM. Always in a respectful way, of course. Trained her well. She'll be back and refreshed early next month. Meanwhile, don't despair. I sense something good is going to happen at Happiness real soon--by the end of this week.

AmpAddict808
03-04-15, 10:49
Been out of the game for awhile due to personal issues. Finally got a chance to get out and decided to monger at Century Center since a lot of places are located there. Went to a couple places to look before ending up at Happiness. I chose an attractive tall Korean gal and was elated that it was the Shiny that has been mentioned of quite a bit. I can't add much more to what has been already posted, but along with her attractiveness her service was top notch. BBBJ, CFS in all the usual positions, and then BBBJCIM to finish. The view of her ass from DS was outstanding. Very nice disposition too. Her body was amazing and as I kept looking at her I kept thinking I've seen her before. On the drive home, I could almost swear that she resembled the former Sarah that I saw once at Tokyo Rose and at Roses way back from lineups. But she seemed so much more dazzling at Happiness. Maybe some of you other mongerers can confirm.

Honolulu808
03-04-15, 11:58
Been out of the game for awhile due to personal issues. Finally got a chance to get out and decided to monger at Century Center since a lot of places are located there. Went to a couple places to look before ending up at Happiness. I chose an attractive tall Korean gal and was elated that it was the Shiny that has been mentioned of quite a bit. I can't add much more to what has been already posted, but along with her attractiveness her service was top notch. BBBJ, CFS in all the usual positions, and then BBBJCIM to finish. The view of her ass from DS was outstanding. Very nice disposition too. Her body was amazing and as I kept looking at her I kept thinking I've seen her before. On the drive home, I could almost swear that she resembled the former Sarah that I saw once at Tokyo Rose and at Roses way back from lineups. But she seemed so much more dazzling at Happiness. Maybe some of you other mongerers can confirm.Confirmed.

Bulgogi Boy
03-04-15, 15:57
We also worked her good at CHM. Always in a respectful way, of course. Trained her well. She'll be back and refreshed early next month. Meanwhile, don't despair. I sense something good is going to happen at Happiness real soon--by the end of this week.Yep, I can't wait for the good news. I hope her schedule is more favorable for me, as I was having trouble hooking up with her over the holidays. Luckily payday is this Friday, hopefully in time to take advantage of the announcement.

Honolulu808
03-04-15, 20:06
CHM michelle starts at 6 pm today.

Punanilicr
03-04-15, 20:17
CHM michelle starts at 6 pm today.Check out Mr. Star Advertiser with the scoop. You really do have the inside track on what's going down there. Kudos!!

Lonely Smiles
03-04-15, 20:26
CHM michelle starts at 6 pm today.Hot damn, call the pooolice or the fireman! There too hot! Hot damn! - Bruno Mars' reaction to the news, true story LOL.

Ms. Happy must be doing something right to attract all of this talent. Keep it going, breaking the mold.

Mondo Badfoot
03-04-15, 22:41
CHM michelle starts at 6 pm today.Like Roy Scheider said in Jaws- "We're going to need a bigger boat!" Happy is batting 1000! Michelle is without a doubt the best choice she could have made!

Yung Evr
03-04-15, 23:24
Like Roy Scheider said in Jaws- "We're going to need a bigger boat!" Happy is batting 1000! Michelle is without a doubt the best choice she could have made!I think the gals may be getting profit sharing at Happiness v. Nothing at the competition. Happy is setting new standards.

DoggyStyle808
03-05-15, 02:14
Called today to make an appointment to see Ari but mama said she was off. She said there's a new girl who started today "guarantee good service". That was all I needed to hear so confirmed a time.

I paid house fee and soon after in walked my "one hour girl friend" wearing a green 2 piece bikini. After a hug and kiss she introduced herself as Michelle. She said today was her very first day and that she hadn't worked for two weeks so I would have to help refresh her memory.

A quick shower revealed Michelle has a very nice body. Back in the room, Michelle said we were going to have "a buffet. A little bit of everything" and started with a BJ. She switched over to 69 and I was happy that she hadn't applied any lube. She turned around got on top and rode me for a bit then spun around with me still inside for more riding. It was a wonderful sight to see her bouncing up and down. She said "your turn" and positioned herself for mish. A couple variations and it was time for more BJ so off went the cover. Michelle put another one on it was back to mish. After we were done Michelle gave me a massage and took a quick shower.

Michelle is not only good looking but has a wonderful personality and great skills. Before leaving Michelle told me next time she's "going to kill me". If today was any indication, I think I'm in trouble LOL.

Honolulu808
03-05-15, 02:54
Like Roy Scheider said in Jaws- "We're going to need a bigger boat!" Happy is batting 1000! Michelle is without a doubt the best choice she could have made!I hear Honey was asked to go over too but didn't happen. Nara went instead.

Blake123
03-05-15, 04:39
CHM michelle starts at 6 pm today.For those unaware, lots of reviews of Michelle are in the Crystal Healing Massage (CHM) thread. In nutshell, sex with her is off the charts. She genuinely loves her job.

Chik0848
03-05-15, 05:52
I think the gals may be getting profit sharing at Happiness v. Nothing at the competition. Happy is setting new standards.It's like having all first round picks with very little competition. Simply amazing. Can you imagine waiting in your car and being called when your turn is up?

Yung Evr
03-05-15, 05:58
It's like having all first round picks with very little competition. Simply amazing. Can you imagine waiting in your car and being called when your turn is up?I've heard some days you have to take a number like at the DMV.

Viet Whisperer
03-05-15, 16:38
I've heard some days you have to take a number like at the DMV.How are they functioning with only 3 rooms and an all star lineup like this? Need to move to a bigger place LOL.

Nutmaker
03-05-15, 17:55
How are they functioning with only 3 rooms and an all star lineup like this? Need to move to a bigger place LOL.That's why you want to call and make an appt. Not just an appt with the woman of your choosing, but to reserve a room. Hell, don't even request a lady, as they all will rock your socks off. Just reserve a time slot.

KoreanThumper
03-05-15, 18:09
I've heard some days you have to take a number like at the DMV.Is the waiting room awkward?

Yung Evr
03-05-15, 18:20
Is the waiting room awkward?As tense as the waiting room in a hospital maternity ward.

Oppa808
03-05-15, 20:48
How are they functioning with only 3 rooms and an all star lineup like this? Need to move to a bigger place LOL.Yes I agree but there is another way of looking at this. Unlike other places where the popular girls are rushed in and out of one appointment to another, the room limitation actually works in their favor. At Happiness all the girls are popular. Some more so than others but from what I hear everyone is getting their share of customers every single day. This rotation allows all of the girls to rest between appointments. So no matter if they've seen 1 or 10+ customers they are still able to give a high level of service. I think is one of the reasons why some of the popular girls are eager to work with Happy. They know she's looking after their best interest and understand what she is trying to accomplish. Hopefully Happy will be able to find a larger location as soon as her lease expires.

Honolulu808
03-05-15, 20:50
As tense as the waiting room in a hospital maternity ward.My daughter was born at Kapiolani and it was great. Large room, I mean very large with all the amenities except for a kitchen. No need for an appointment, no waiting in lines, just walked in got a real brief check up and in the room in minutes. We stayed in the room from 7 pm till 6 pm then to another private room till we went home. Queens is the same way also and both places has a lot of rooms for the birthday party.

What's same about Happiness and a maternity ward is the amount of people servicing us. At one point I counted 9 well qualified people in the room at one time to service us. Thank goodness for insurance.

Oh, no table shower in the maternity room only standup shower. I came from the Northshore after a full day of surfing and was able to take a "self" shower in the room.

Ass Man808
03-05-15, 21:02
Yes I agree but there is another way of looking at this. Unlike other places where the popular girls are rushed in and out of one appointment to another, the room limitation actually works in their favor. At Happiness all the girls are popular. Some more so than others but from what I hear everyone is getting their share of customers every single day. This rotation allows all of the girls to rest between appointments. So no matter if they've seen 1 or 10+ customers they are still able to give a high level of service. I think is one of the reasons why some of the popular girls are eager to work with Happy. They know she's looking after their best interest and understand what she is trying to accomplish. Hopefully Happy will be able to find a larger location as soon as her lease expires.From what I hear from some of the girls their, there is some good things and some bad things about the rotation system. I think overall its a good thing and fair system.

Oppa808
03-05-15, 22:38
From what I hear from some of the girls their, there is some good things and some bad things about the rotation system. I think overall its a good thing and fair system.Sorry what I meant was since there's only 3 rooms, the girls have to rotate based on who has appointments. So far every time I called I was told who was available during that time period. If I wanted to see someone specific and she was busy, I was given the option for later time.

Ass Man808
03-05-15, 22:46
Sorry what I meant was since there's only 3 rooms, the girls have to rotate based on who has appointments. So far every time I called I was told who was available during that time period. If I wanted to see someone specific and she was busy, I was given the option for later time.My mistake, I get what you were trying to say now. To bad they only have 3 rooms. I know if I want to see a particular girl and there busy mama will try to convince me to go with another girl instead of waiting. Luckily there are a lot of good providers there.

Chik0848
03-05-15, 22:50
I've heard some days you have to take a number like at the DMV.When I went there for the first time, I waited in the waiting room until a room opened up. It was about a 20 minute wait then mama escorted me to the room. There was nothing uncomfortable, in fact, it was fun talking to mama. I've been to many AMPs, but the only other mama who makes me feel comfortable is Ivy at Empire. The best part about Happiness is you usually get the full hour unless you end it early.

USukebe2
03-05-15, 23:04
Sorry what I meant was since there's only 3 rooms, the girls have to rotate based on who has appointments. So far every time I called I was told who was available during that time period. If I wanted to see someone specific and she was busy, I was given the option for later time.Actually there's four rooms if you include the girl's room. They use it as a backup when they're super busy and can't spread out the appointments.

Kim Chee Hu
03-05-15, 23:20
The Shiny One is going on vacation soon (by this weekend) also.Nara said she's going on bacay on the 7th and will return in one month on April 6. Shiny going on bacay tomorrow and be back in one month too.

Mondo Badfoot
03-06-15, 01:02
Sorry what I meant was since there's only 3 rooms, the girls have to rotate based on who has appointments. So far every time I called I was told who was available during that time period. If I wanted to see someone specific and she was busy, I was given the option for later time.Easy solution, guys: just pick 2 girls at a time!

Spartacus77
03-06-15, 01:35
Can you guess where this hottie will be working come Friday? Lucy formerly of Top Spa and before that Ginza.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-asian-playmate-lucy-body-2-body-shower-best-service-real-pics/5178739

Hint, I posted in the Happiness thread for a reason.

I think I found my new home. I'm going to move in and just give them my paycheck every month.

SmellMyFinga
03-06-15, 02:09
What about her does she still work there. Man I'd love to sample that.

Honolulu808
03-06-15, 02:11
Can you guess where this hottie will be working come Friday? Lucy formerly of Top Spa and before that Ginza.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-asian-playmate-lucy-body-2-body-shower-best-service-real-pics/5178739

I think I found my new home. I'm going to move in and just give them my paycheck every month.Lucy is awesome. Love it when she sprays me down with iodine at the start of the session. Makes me feel clean.

Blake123
03-06-15, 03:52

I think I found my new home. I'm going to move in and just give them my paycheck every month.She also was at Tokyo Spa.

ElusiveCh2
03-06-15, 06:47
She also was at Tokyo Spa.Hell yea its be quite some years now, yeah was she at anywhere else before that?

RoadRally2
03-06-15, 06:48
That's why you want to call and make an appt. Not just an appt with the woman of your choosing, but to reserve a room. Hell, don't even request a lady, as they all will rock your socks off. Just reserve a time slot.Yes. Seems like all the girls here are proven winners. It makes it easier for me since I am looking for top service for a great experience and am disappointed by anything less. Most places it's only one girl or two that are for sure all stars. Here at this place as long as I can er in I leave happy!!

Ass Man808
03-06-15, 07:24
Hell yea its be quite some years now, yeah was she at anywhere else before that?She was at Rappongi a while back.

ElusiveCh2
03-06-15, 07:36
She was at Rappongi a while back.Oh damn, come to think of it Lucy was at Rappongi too huh.

Nutmaker
03-06-15, 08:05
I got a chuckle the way the BP ad said New Michelle. I booked my time slot, showed up a little early, and was brought to the room. Heard the clack of heals in the hall, the knock on the door, and in walks Michelle. It had been quite a few months since she and I were last together at CHM. I've always had a great time with this amazing lady, and this time was no different. After all was said and done, she excused herself and came back with a couple of towels for clean up. Funny, but with the great time that we had, I thourougy enjoyed the way that she cleaned my face after. Such a tender touch. Maybe I'm getting old, but it's little things like that that seem to put a smile on my face.

We had a few minutes left and had some nice chit chat as always. Nothing sexier than a beauty with brains, and Michelle is as beautiful on the inside as she is out. Michelle is a physical stunner with a great personality and intelligence, not to mention her A+ service. Happiness has really become THE spot. Maybe another name for Happiness could be the 10 Spot, because everyone there is 10's across the board. Where else can you find that?

Aloha.

TT Twista
03-06-15, 17:57
She was at Rappongi a while back.

She also was at Tokyo Spa.

I think I found my new home. I'm going to move in and just give them my paycheck every month.I think you guys named them all. Last but not least I think Lucy started in HI at Pink in the Ward 3 plex.

Wow what a lineup. Lucy is yet another B2 B TS expert and takes the hot load in her mouth. With girls like Lucy, Nara, Shiny, Angel and Happy, I'm going to be one squeaky clean and ball drained monger.

Hawaii65
03-06-15, 19:09
I think you guys named them all. Last but not least I think Lucy started in HI at Pink in the Ward 3 plex.

Wow what a lineup. Lucy is yet another B2 B TS expert and takes the hot load in her mouth. With girls like Lucy, Nara, Shiny, Angel and Happy, I'm going to be one squeaky clean and ball drained monger.Lucy was also at Roses for a very short time. She was there with her friend at the time, Mimi (Lucky at Tokyo Spa now). Lucy told me that they are not friends anymore.

Oppa808
03-07-15, 05:09
I never got the chance to see Lucy when she was at her previous location so made an appointment last night when I saw she was moving to Happiness. She's been highly reviewed so I was looking forward to seeing her.

Lucy walked into the room and the first thing that caught my eye was her eyes. Loved the way she had those K-Pop lashes and eye make up. Ok I lied. The first thing that caught my eye was her pink lingerie set and her tight body. After introductions were out of the way we headed for the shower room. Lucy treated me to one of the best B2 be TS ever. We all know the table is small but she used the Nuru gel and worked her body all over mine like never before. This was the first time I had experienced it there and it was awesome. She definitely has some riding skills and I was looking forward to it in the room. She had me pretty close to cumming a couple of times.

Back in the room I sat on the edge of the bed and she walked over undid my towel and leaned in for some LFK which quickly turned into DFK. She asked me to lie down and proceeded to kiss my body as she worked her way down. Her BJ is sensual not PSE until she got to her hand and mouth combo. I thought she had slipped on the cover until I looked down and saw it was BBBJ. She had me on the edge again and would have been satisfied with just that alone. It was that good. Finally she slipped on the cover and said it was my turn so she lay on the bed. She's not big up top but I loved licking and sucking those nipples before heading down south. For those who haven't seen her yet and like to dine at the why here's a tip: she likes it slow and light. She must have liked what I was doing because she started rotating her hips and basically held my head down for a long time telling me not to stop. Time was running short due to our prolonged oral exchange so there wasn't a whole lot of time left. All I'll say is her riding skills exceeded my expectations and her ass looks lovely in doggy. We finished in 69 with BBBJCIM. Happiness has another winner and I look forward to spending time with Lucy again!

Oppa808
03-07-15, 23:55
There was something about what Lucy said to me last night that stayed in my head until I woke up this morning with a woody. Decided to take a chance and see her again so called to make an appointment.

Mama said Lucy was running a little late so I waited until she arrived. It was a busy afternoon at Happiness, all the rooms were occupied. Lucy arrived about a half hour later and apologized and went to get dolled up for me while mama led me to the room. Shortly after Lucy came in smiled and laughed saying "long time no see" apologizing again for being late. It was no big deal and she took me to the shower room saying today she was going to do something different and special for me. Once again she used the Nuru gel for B2 be making sure I was squeaky clean back and front. It was a wonderful feeling as she slid her tanned body all over mine. On the flip she performed a slow and deliberate hand and mouth BBBJ before mounting me in RCG sliding her ass and pussy up and down my shaft. This lady works wonders on the small table!

When we got back to the room Lucy asked me to lie down for my surprise. She had brought the Nuru gel into the room so she was going to treat me to another B2 be this time on the bed. In two days I would be getting three B2 be massages with Nuru from her. It was great watching ourselves in the mirror. Luckily I had some control because there could have been an accident and little Oppa's would have be running around in nine months haha. She slipped on the cover and slowly started riding me in RCG. She picked up the pace and before long our bodies were slapping together loudly. I sat up cupped her breasts and turned her on her side to spoon then transitioned into flat doggy (which happens to be one of her favorite positions) not once were we separated. She started really getting into it so I changed the pace by pulling out and DATO which she seemed to enjoy. Turned her over to DATY but before I could get to that she pulled me up for some very serious DFK. After performing mouth-to-pussy resuscitation, she wanted more DFK and after a few variations finished in mish while lip locked. I stayed inside as long as I could so I could savor more of Lucy's kisses. Not sure if this was Lucy's style of GFE but what transpired in the room definitely met my criteria for GFE. We had to wait a bit for the shower room to open up so while we waited Lucy showered me with kisses and pillow talk. Some say things are better the second time around, I would have to agree. I was really glad I decided to see Lucy again. It should be a crime to have so much talent in one place!

Blake123
03-08-15, 05:45
I am by no means a first-time visitor to #109, but tonight was my first visit since Happiness opened there. A mamasan who used to be at Hula Girl not long ago let me in (actually, the front door wasn't even locked). She immediately recognized me and said, "Lux. " Ah, yes. I had an appointment with my ATF Michelle, and she introduced me as Mr Wang Chaji to a few other girls sitting in the room next to the front door. There was Happy (in street clothes), Ari, Genie (smiles a lot) and Lucy (no introduction needed as I once saw her at Tokyo spa--she still looks very pretty). Damn, all these girls there are pretty.

We were placed in room #1, close to the shower. The room is very spacious and has a large bed, which is surprisingly soft. Two large mirrors are on the wall: one at the head of the bed and one on the side of the bed. There is a large (about 12 inches) opening above the door.

Off we went to the TS and Michelle gave me a B2B. We did DFK as she rubbed her pussy along my cock. Last time I got a TS from Michelle was when she worked at Tokyo Spa in 2013. Others have mentioned the small size of the TS, but it was a non-issue for me because there was still about 2 inches of space between my head and the wall. Also, after having had gone to CHM (which has no TS) so much the past year, I was grateful for a TS anywhere and of any size. When we walked back to the room, I was so hard that I used my cock as a towel rack and didn't bother wrapping the towel around my waist.

Back in the room, I bent Michelle over the bed for some DATO of her nice ass. She wanted to return the favor, so she gave me a good rimming (she did make sure to thoroughly clean me in the TS). Then I laid on the bed for some 69 with BBBJ (her BJ is quite good. She couldn't DT it, but that's not important to me anyway) while I tongued and sucked on her clit.

I wanted her in standing MISH. I put it in only halfway (cautiously knowing her history with me) and stroked her as she wrapped her legs around me. We DFK'd for a bit. She started getting very loud and vocal. She had this crazed look on her face, and it seemed like her eyes rolled to the back of her head. KUMU 94.7 was playing pretty loud on the house radio, so I doubt anyone heard her sounds.

Next, I turned her over for flat DS. I entered her with her ass at the edge of the bed. I held her legs--kind of like a wheelbarrel hold. This time, I put it in a little bit deeper and picked up the speed. I looked in the mirror as she raised her upper body from the bed and was practically screaming and then crying. I usually can't cum in the condom, but this time I did. It was too much.

Went back to the shower and then chatted a bit back in the room. First time I had seen her in five weeks, so we caught up some. I was there one hour. As I was leaving, Happy offered to feed me. How about that! She's so nice. I politely declined as I had to get going. Happy told me to stop by any time just to chat and eat if I want. I've only met Happy once before (at Top Spa last year--I don't think she remembered me), and she treated my like a very good friend tonight. She didn't have to do that, but she did. Damn, I really like Happy, as a person. She has a lot of class. Bless her. As is the case with my experiences at CHM, I felt very comfortable at Happiness. Can't wait for Shiny (fka Blue) to get back from vacation next month so I can do another 3-some with her and Michelle. It doesn't get better than this.

Goser
03-08-15, 14:51
I got a chuckle the way the BP ad said New Michelle. I booked my time slot, showed up a little early, and was brought to the room. Heard the clack of heals in the hall, the knock on the door, and in walks Michelle. It had been quite a few months since she and I were last together at CHM. I've always had a great time with this amazing lady, and this time was no different. After all was said and done, she excused herself and came back with a couple of towels for clean up. Funny, but with the great time that we had, I thourougy enjoyed the way that she cleaned my face after. Such a tender touch. Maybe I'm getting old, but it's little things like that that seem to put a smile on my face.

We had a few minutes left and had some nice chit chat as always. Nothing sexier than a beauty with brains, and Michelle is as beautiful on the inside as she is out. Michelle is a physical stunner with a great personality and intelligence, not to mention her A+ service. Happiness has really become THE spot. Maybe another name for Happiness could be the 10 Spot, because everyone there is 10's across the board. Where else can you find thaat?

Aloha.I'd like to get some honest comments about Michelle's Face. I think I saw her the other day and given her stellar reviews, I was surprised at what I saw. I love great service above all else. So, it doesn't matter that much, but for full disclosure, I think other mongers out to know.

Sugar at Kison had a similar issue. But I actually like Sugar's face and she is one of my 5 all time favorites.

John Ross
03-08-15, 20:29
I'd like to get some honest comments about Michelle's Face. I think I saw her the other day and given her stellar reviews, I was surprised at what I saw. I love great service above all else. So, it doesn't matter that much, but for full disclosure, I think other mongers out to know.

Sugar at Kison had a similar issue. But I actually like Sugar's face and she is one of my 5 all time favorites.Michelle's service is awesome along with her body. She does a good job with her makeup, but if you look closely, there is a bunch of acne scarring. We all have different tastes and a 10 to some is a 7 to others.

Mondo Badfoot
03-08-15, 22:07
Michelle's service is awesome along with her body. She does a good job with her makeup, but if you look closely, there is a bunch of acne scarring. We all have different tastes and a 10 to some is a 7 to others.Personally, I love Michelle's face- especially staring into her big beautiful eyes while her mouth is taking me to heaven! Saw her earlier today and I'm still buzzin! Oh yeah! Full report to follow!

LuckyStarr808
03-08-15, 22:07
As I was leaving, Happy offered to feed me. How about that! She's so nice. I politely declined as I had to get going. Happy told me to stop by any time just to chat and eat if I want. I've only met Happy once before (at Top Spa last year--I don't think she remembered me), and she treated my like a very good friend tonight. She didn't have to do that, but she did. Damn, I really like Happy, as a person. She has a lot of class. Bless her. As is the case with my experiences at CHM, I felt very comfortable at Happiness. Can't wait for Shiny (fka Blue) to get back from vacation next month so I can do another 3-some with her and Michelle. It doesn't get better than this.You hit the nail right on the head there, brother. Simply put, Happy has a good heart. Nothing but good intentions and good will towards the customers and providers. I'm not at all surprised she would be as nice and hospitable to a customer she has only provided for once (and may or may not have remembered him) and treat him the same way she would treat her legions of regulars and Happy fans. It's just in her nature to be that way. Like everyone always says, she has class.

I need to start listening to my own advice and make appts from now on. Today I went in and was going to choose whoever I felt in the mood for since I've had them all. Unfortunately all rooms were occupied. Happy joked that we would have to fuck in the kitchen or the hallway. Happy always insists that I eat something and never let's me leave on an empty stomach so she fed me a wonderful Korean meal and dessert before I left.

Happy also mentioned Angel returns from vacation tomorrow if I wanted to see her. Well I didn't know Angel was on vacation but for those who did, she's back now.

Blake123
03-09-15, 04:24
I'd like to get some honest comments about Michelle's Face. I think I saw her the other day and given her stellar reviews, I was surprised at what I saw. I love great service above all else. So, it doesn't matter that much, but for full disclosure, I think other mongers out to know.

Sugar at Kison had a similar issue. But I actually like Sugar's face and she is one of my 5 all time favorites.

Michelle's service is awesome along with her body. She does a good job with her makeup, but if you look closely, there is a bunch of acne scarring. We all have different tastes and a 10 to some is a 7 to others.I think Michelle has a very pretty face. Very sexy eyes that make me melt. That's my honest subjective opinion. I have never noticed (nor looked for) any acne scarring on her face, so it makes no difference to me.

Lonely Smiles
03-09-15, 05:03

Sugar at Kison had a similar issue. But I actually like Sugar's face and she is one of my 5 all time favorites.As a younger monger, I found Michelle's face very attractive when I saw her at CHM. Definitely not a butterface. She was solidly in the 'hot older woman' fantasy category for me. She has a feminine nose, nice kissable lips, and eyes that are full of seduction and mystery. I was quite pleased.

I did my homework before seeing her the first time, so I didn't go in expecting to see nubile 20 year old Empire girl. I will repeat here soon.

LuvBigRax
03-09-15, 17:28
No reviews of Happy lately. Is she still providing or just mamasan?

Surfbreak
03-09-15, 18:43
No reviews of Happy lately. Is she still providing or just mamasan?Yes, I believe that Happy is still providing and spreading even more happiness. It is probably best, however, to make an appointment if you are thinking about seeing her.

FireBird1388
03-10-15, 04:37
Any of the providers offer msog?

Hiho07
03-10-15, 20:45
Yes, I believe that Happy is still providing and spreading even more happiness. It is probably best, however, to make an appointment if you are thinking about seeing her.So hard to get an appointment with Happy. Does anybody know what time she works? Seems like if you are a preferred customer then you get to see her.

Please advise.

TT Twista
03-10-15, 22:23
Where else can you find an Angel except for at Heaven on earth, otherwise known as Happiness. I saw the report about Angel coming back so I went to see her. I'm so impressed with this girl's willingness to learn from the mastahs and her willingness to please her man. That's another thing I like about her, when I'm with Angel I don't feel like her customer, I feel like her one and only man. Her GFE is off the charts. Angel's B2 B TS has so much BBBJ and DFK and Russian and HJ that I had to fight the urge to pop the whole time. Back in the room I opted for a massage first since I probably would have exploded in no time if we got into it right away. Her massage is also good so that was a bonus. I mean, this girl is good at everything. When I flipped over she went right back to work taking care of me with her mouth, titties and hands again. Rubbed her pussy lips up and down my stiff boto. Shoved her tits in my mouth, shoved her tongue down my throat then squatted over my face for a mustache ride into a 69. Man, this girl gets wet. She slipped the cover on then gave it to me hard in CG then slowed it down to DFK while making love to me in CG. We rolled over into Mish then I pulled her to the edge of the bed for Mish while I'm standing. Angel sat up so we could embrace each other and DFK more in this position. I flipped her over to hit it from behind in DS until I was ready to cum in her mouth. She took every drop and kept milking me until I was bone dry. Another full hour of GFE Heaven with Angel.

As I was leaving Happy offered me a bite to eat as always but, I had to bounce. She introduced me to a new arrival named Lucky. I'm not sure if Lucky is a local girl or an Asian girl who looks local. She kind of looks Hapa, like part Asian, Hawaiian and Portuguese. She had a plumeria flower in her hair which made her look like a local girl too. Big round eyes and really big round titties. Just started at Happiness yesterday.

HeMooo
03-11-15, 01:54
So hard to get an appointment with Happy. Does anybody know what time she works? Seems like if you are a preferred customer then you get to see her.

Please advise.Happy doesn't work a lot because she wants her girls to make money. I hear she is going to work on Thursday because a lot of the girls are on vacation. Make your appointment now!

Mondo Badfoot
03-11-15, 02:06
Yes, my brothers, I'm starting to get a little concerned about our Miss Happy! She just may have lost her mind! Hiring every beautiful girl in town! We definitely need a bigger boat! If I can arrange a threesome, I can get Happoy and get Lucky at the same time! Happiness really has turned into heaven on earth. I made an appointment to see Michelle last weekend- I hadn't seen her for a couple of months, so I'd been suffering a serious Michelle jones lately. I first got sprung on Michelle in her earliest days at Iciban. It's been so long that her number stii shows up as "Marie" on my phone. I only mention it because, in those days, she was a real "wild child" So hot and so athletic! Well she has matured into the whole package: a beautiful, sensuous, mature woman who always goes above and beyond to please her partner. She is a master at giving and receiving pleasure!

When I arrived, mama led me into the waiting room, I sat down and in she floated in in her little bikini and gave me a kiss, then sat on my lap. I put my hands lightly on her hips- I love her feminine curves, but what really started me up was feeling how smooth her skin was! I couldn"t stop my hands from roaming- I was really gettin turnrd on! She shifted her position and then we were kissing and feeling each other. I told Mama- "I think we're going to do it here on the couch!" Michelle offered me a table shower, but I declined, because I wanted to get right to the main event. I must have really been getting horny, because I completely forgot all the amazing B2 B table showers we shared a Ichiban! When we returned to the room, we talked a little- very little- and she went down on her knees and slowly started sliding her soft wet tongue around little Mondo, then down to the twins then. I can't remember all the details, but it was one of the longest, slowest, juciest and most sensuous BBBJ's I've ever had! I'm an old guy, but even when I was young, it always took a long time for me to come. I swear Michelle had me ready to blow in 10 minutes! I asked her to stop, because I was going to cum. She said "That's ok, then you can come again. " I knew it would take me 2 hours to come again so I asked her to lay on the bed- I intended to lay her down and DATY, but when I s aw her climbing onto the bed- on her hands and knees, with her beautiful ass in the air, I couldn"t resist. Started a soft and slow DATOY! She said- "Oh, yes"! I really get turned on by the noises she makes. We traded back and forth, then went 69. Thought I was going to cum again so I pulled away. She told me - "I'm going to put on the cover now- I usually use my mouth, but I hafta use two hands because you're too big!" Now if you are not familiar with Michelle, she has a very tight pussy, with unbelievable muscle control, but she's not very deep and I'm a wee bit too long. I promised her I would only go in halfway. Getting in halfway took about 10 minutes, but it felt so good that I thought I was going to faint a couple of times while I wasn't even moving but she was working Junior with her internal muscles. It just got better and better and we rolled from one position to another. I love it when she cries! The more Michelle comes, the wetter she gets and the more vocal she is! And the wetter she gets and the louder she gets the hornier it makes me! Every time I was ready to pop, I would change positions because it felt so good I didn't want it to end. I finally couldn't stand it anymore. She said "Take that off"... And off came the cover! She started a combo HJ, BBBJ, BLS until I blew on her perfect tits! After I caught my breath, she took me for a stand up B2 B shower that was beyond sensuous, and promised the whole 9 yards next time! 10's accross the board! This lady is one in a million!

Nutmaker
03-11-15, 03:15
Lucy walked into the room and the first thing that caught my eye was her eyes!Rolled into Happiness today and was set up with Lucy. My first time meeting her although she's been on my radar since she first showed up at Top Spa. Her pics don't do her justice. Yes, her body is awesome, but what really floored me was her smile. Not just the beautiful smile with her mouth, that beautiful mouth, but her eyes. When she smiles, her eyes smile too. I love that. You can really tell a lot about a person from their eyes. Lucy's are incredible. I know this because ours were locked for over an hour. She's been reviewed in great detail, so I won't bore anyone with how wonderful I was or how awesome she looks doing all of the amazing things to me. I will say that her cleanliness routine is pretty cool in my mind. I'm all for a woman's comfort, and if that puts her mind at ease and thus gives a great time for us, I'm all in. I mean, it's not like she was cleaning jr. With a pumice stone. It's just a little iodine. Besides, it was washed off quite thourougy during b2 bts. Great ts BTW.

I made a new friend today, and Lucy lives up to the sign on the wall. Happiness was once again served with a big beautiful smile. Oh, almost neglected to say, she has a beautiful pair of lips that are just oh so kushy for kissing. All in all another chart topping experience, making me wonder if I'll ever be able to go anywhere else again, LOL.

On the way out, after being fed and spending some quality time flirting with Michelle and Angel, I caught a glimpse of the newest addition, Lucky. Yup, need to schedule more time. She's another cutie. Totally feminine curves in all the right places. Me likey!

Blake123
03-11-15, 04:29
This lady is one in a million!That is an understatement! Not just the awesome sex, attitude and personality, but she has a brain. She can carry on an intelligent conversation, and she is so witty. She always makes me laugh. I am addicted to her.

Nutmaker
03-11-15, 04:50
That is an understatement! Not just the awesome sex, attitude and personality, but she has a brain. She can carry on an intelligent conversation, and she is so witty. She always makes me laugh. I am addicted to her.Make room on the Michelle bandwagon. I'm all in!! Ya, brains are sexy, and not just for zombies.

Mondo Badfoot
03-11-15, 05:05
That is an understatement! Not just the awesome sex, attitude and personality, but she has a brain. She can carry on an intelligent conversation, and she is so witty. She always makes me laugh. I am addicted to her.Funny you should mention that because it's just what I told her when I saw her on Sunday: that one of the things I liked most about her was how intelligent she is! In addition to that, she is so "real"!

Blake123
03-11-15, 05:07
Rolled into Happiness today and was set up with Lucy. My first time meeting her although she's been on my radar since she first showed up at Top Spa. Her pics don't do her justice. Yes, her body is awesome, but what really floored me was her smile. Not just the beautiful smile with her mouth, that beautiful mouth, but her eyes. When she smiles, her eyes smile too. I love that. You can really tell a lot about a person from their eyes. Lucy's are incredible. I know this because ours were locked for over an hour. She's been reviewed in great detail, so I won't bore anyone with how wonderful I was or how awesome she looks doing all of the amazing things to me. I will say that her cleanliness routine is pretty cool in my mind. I'm all for a woman's comfort, and if that puts her mind at ease and thus gives a great time for us, I'm all in. I mean, it's not like she was cleaning jr. With a pumice stone. It's just a little iodine. Besides, it was washed off quite thourougy during b2 bts. Great ts BTW.

I made a new friend today, and Lucy lives up to the sign on the wall. Happiness was once again served with a big beautiful smile. Oh, almost neglected to say, she has a beautiful pair of lips that are just oh so kushy for kissing. All in all another chart topping experience, making me wonder if I'll ever be able to go anywhere else again, LOL.

On the way out, after being fed and spending some quality time flirting with Michelle and Angel, I caught a glimpse of the newest addition, Lucky. Yup, need to schedule more time. She's another cutie. Totally feminine curves in all the right places. Me likey!Oh yes. Saw Lucy a couple years ago at Tokyo Spa. She is very much into the sex and loves it when done right. A very sensual sexy provider with beauty.

Nutmaker
03-11-15, 05:48
Oh yes. Saw Lucy a couple years ago at Tokyo Spa. She is very much into the sex and loves it when done right. A very sensual sexy provider with beauty.And brains and wit.

So far, I'm just floored at how well rounded these beauties have all been. The beauty, the personality and the intelligence. I shouldn't be as surprised as I should just be appreciative. I'm experiencing a comfort level that I haven't felt in a long time.

Bulgogi Boy
03-11-15, 13:58
Well, it can't be the Lucky (Mimi) that's at Tokyo Spa. She's off island until April.

So I'm wondering, with all the made-up names to choose from, why Lucky?

Seems they choose weird ones like at Hula, or re-cycle the popular ones. Haha!

TT Twista
03-11-15, 20:17
Happy doesn't work a lot because she wants her girls to make money. I hear she is going to work on Thursday because a lot of the girls are on vacation. Make your appointment now!Yep, it's official. Her royal happiness, the queen bee texted me that I can come see her tomorrow. You better believe you're going to need to schedule an appt if you want her. She sent me some eye candy. Unedited Happy boobs. Yum! Now that's a real happy meal right there.

HeMooo
03-12-15, 00:05
I went to Happiness last night and asked Happy to pick a good girl for me. Lucky for me she chose Lucy. I must say, Lucy is one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen. She has these sexy eyes and long black hair and soft skin. When Lucy came in the room she asked me if I wanted a shower. I said no because I showered at home. She told me that I've never had a table shower with her (which is true), so I said why not. I'm so glad I opted for that. She gives one of the best table showers that I've ever had. She rubs her body all over you and then kisses you all over and then does the same on the flip except with some BBBJ. Her BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had as well. After the shower we went back to the room where she continued to give me a BBBJ, which almost made me pop. It was that good! After that she wanted me to fuck her slow and deep. We started in mish and then after a while she wanted to go doggy. Again, she wanted it slow and deep. It was awesome. Real GFE. After I finished we talked for a bit. She is so funny and has a great personality. She asked me if I had a GF and I said no and I told her she can be my GF. Lucy is a keeper! If you're looking for a beautiful woman who will satisfy you and make you feel extra special, Lucy is the one. After I left, Happy asked me if she made a good pick and I said hell yeah! And I told Happy I'll be back for her soon, haha.

Punanilicr
03-12-15, 02:05
Called in to beat the lunch crowd today. Reserved a room and rolled the dice. When I walked in the door, I was greeted by Angel with a big smootch. I hadn't requested anyone, but because she was still putting on her makeup, I figured it wasn't her. Saw Lucy fixing up a room, gave me a wave and a big beautiful smiling hello (a fellow monger walked out the door as I was turning the corner) so I figured she had just seen someone, and it wouldn't be her. Mama led me to the room and I reminded her that I wasn't choosing. Leaving it up to fate. I had a feeling that I knew who would be coming in the door, and I was right. What an entrance, too. Michelle threw the door open, entered, threw her arms out and did a little curtsey with a "Ta daaa" and I knew that fate was taking care of me today. We hadn't been together for some time, and it was great to see, hear and feel her again. A true breath of fresh air. Chit chat, kissing, chit chat, playing, the whole 9, as it were.

Our hour came and went, got a knock, but that was the last that we heard from mama as it was still a little slow (early.) Everyone should do themselves a favor and take the time to get to know this renaissance woman. She really knows alot about a lot. A wonderful personality to go along with her sexiness from within (as well as all the sexiness on the outside) I could go on and on, but I'll just embarrass myself, LOL. I left with batteries recharged and ready for lifes worst, as I'd just had some of life's best.

Thank you ladies for always being so sweet and pleasant.

Blake123
03-12-15, 05:50
I went to Happiness last night and asked Happy to pick a good girl for me. Lucky for me she chose Lucy. I must say, Lucy is one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen. She has these sexy eyes and long black hair and soft skin. When Lucy came in the room she asked me if I wanted a shower. I said no because I showered at home. She told me that I've never had a table shower with her (which is true), so I said why not. I'm so glad I opted for that. She gives one of the best table showers that I've ever had. She rubs her body all over you and then kisses you all over and then does the same on the flip except with some BBBJ. Her BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had as well. After the shower we went back to the room where she continued to give me a BBBJ, which almost made me pop. It was that good! After that she wanted me to fuck her slow and deep. We started in mish and then after a while she wanted to go doggy. Again, she wanted it slow and deep. It was awesome. Real GFE. After I finished we talked for a bit. She is so funny and has a great personality. She asked me if I had a GF and I said no and I told her she can be my GF. Lucy is a keeper! If you're looking for a beautiful woman who will satisfy you and make you feel extra special, Lucy is the one. After I left, Happy asked me if she made a good pick and I said hell yeah! And I told Happy I'll be back for her soon, haha.Some girls like to get pounded but, like you reported, Lucy prefers slow and deep. She especially loves slow and deep in flat DS with a horse dick. That really gets her off. That was my experience with her. Sexy and sensual woman she is. Repeat is in order.

Mondo Badfoot
03-12-15, 23:16
Went to Happiness yesterday morning- I called ahead and was told that Angel was available. I had wanted to sample her since the first time I visited the newly opened Mecca of Happiness, but with one thing and another, the scheduling never worked out, then she was gone! When I arrived, Mama showed me in to the little waiting room, and there sat superstar Michelle and the lovely Miss Angel, both looking radiant and sexy, then in bounced Lucy sporting a tiny bikini and a huge smile. I do believe, that if Happy hadn't beat her to it, we just might be calling Lucy "Happy" because she's always so upbeat! Anyway, Mama apologetically led me into one of the smaller rooms, explaining that someone had reserved the big room. I didn't mind because I'd had a great experience in that same little room two days earlier with Michelle.

When Angel came in, wearing that little red thing she has on in the ad, my towel started to stand out! I love her spinner body with those giant boobs! She looks so young and innocent that I started feeling like a dirty old man (which is what I am). She gave me a soft hug and a light kiss, then removed my towel held my rapidly growing cock in her hand and ever so gently stroked hi to full attention! She asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes and she went to see if it was open. It wasn't and, since I'd just showered at home, we decided to do it later.

One thing is certain, when Happy named this one "Angel" she was 100% right! Definitely a sweetheart, total GFE, slow and sensuous! This angel doesn't like rough, and if you take your time you wii be rewarded a hundred times over. It's not too rare to find such a young provider with skills, but it is unusual to find one with such incredible sensitivity and so much soul. We started off standing up, kissing and lightly stroking each other, then she sat me down on the edge of the bed and held little Mondo while she licked and sucked on the twins, then the shaft. By this time my legs were starting to shake! Then she started to sloppily suck on the head- so intense! Then she went for the whole thing! Never quite got it all down, but it wasn't for lack of trying! She did lot's of really great stuff (I think the Hapster has been showing her a few tricks)! Then it was my turn. Angel is very quiet, but she's also very vocal- she doesn't get loud, but she sure lets you know if she appreciates what you are doing! I really like that- it turns me on- so I spent much more time than usual very slowly and softly on DATY and DATO! It took her a long long time to "O", but when she did it was a beautiful thing! I swear- it lasted at least 5 minutes! When she finally stopped shaking, we spent a few minutes on 69, then on with the cover. We started real slow and easy, built up then dropped down and started all over again. Eventually, when she "O'd" again, she almost threw me off she contrtacted so hard! Her legs were shaking and we were both breathing hard. We lay there for a few minutes, holding hands, til she once again started stroking little Mondo. I thought she might be through, but when I asked if she wanted to get on top she smiled and said- "My favorite!" To make a long story short- we went overtime. She had one more thunderous "O" and so did I, and she was through this time! She lay there for about 5 minutes trying to recover. Then she started to get up to see if the shower was open. She wobbled out the door then wobbled back in- it wasn't open so she laid down for 5 more minutes. Grerat conversation and kisses as we waited. Then a great table shower, and a great hot meal with Mama, Michelle and Lucy. So much beauty! Then I had to go to work!

Blake123
03-13-15, 05:28
Went to Happiness yesterday morning- I called ahead and was told that Angel was available. I had wanted to sample her since the first time I visited the newly opened Mecca of Happiness, but with one thing and another, the scheduling never worked out, then she was gone! When I arrived, Mama showed me in to the little waiting room, and there sat superstar Michelle and the lovely Miss Angel, both looking radiant and sexy, then in bounced Lucy sporting a tiny bikini and a huge smile. I do believe, that if Happy hadn't beat her to it, we just might be calling Lucy "Happy" because she's always so upbeat! Anyway, Mama apologetically led me into one of the smaller rooms, explaining that someone had reserved the big room. I didn't mind because I'd had a great experience in that same little room two days earlier with Michelle.

When Angel came in, wearing that little red thing she has on in the ad, my towel started to stand out! I love her spinner body with those giant boobs! She looks so young and innocent that I started feeling like a dirty old man (which is what I am). She gave me a soft hug and a light kiss, then removed my towel held my rapidly growing cock in her hand and ever so gently stroked hi to full attention! She asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes and she went to see if it was open. It wasn't and, since I'd just showered at home, we decided to do it later.

One thing is certain, when Happy named this one "Angel" she was 100% right! Definitely a sweetheart, total GFE, slow and sensuous! This angel doesn't like rough, and if you take your time you wii be rewarded a hundred times over. It's not too rare to find such a young provider with skills, but it is unusual to find one with such incredible sensitivity and so much soul. We started off standing up, kissing and lightly stroking each other, then she sat me down on the edge of the bed and held little Mondo while she licked and sucked on the twins, then the shaft. By this time my legs were starting to shake! Then she started to sloppily suck on the head- so intense! Then she went for the whole thing! Never quite got it all down, but it wasn't for lack of trying! She did lot's of really great stuff (I think the Hapster has been showing her a few tricks)! Then it was my turn. Angel is very quiet, but she's also very vocal- she doesn't get loud, but she sure lets you know if she appreciates what you are doing! I really like that- it turns me on- so I spent much more time than usual very slowly and softly on DATY and DATO! It took her a long long time to "O", but when she did it was a beautiful thing! I swear- it lasted at least 5 minutes! When she finally stopped shaking, we spent a few minutes on 69, then on with the cover. We started real slow and easy, built up then dropped down and started all over again. Eventually, when she "O'd" again, she almost threw me off she contrtacted so hard! Her legs were shaking and we were both breathing hard. We lay there for a few minutes, holding hands, til she once again started stroking little Mondo. I thought she might be through, but when I asked if she wanted to get on top she smiled and said- "My favorite!" To make a long story short- we went overtime. She had one more thunderous "O" and so did I, and she was through this time! She lay there for about 5 minutes trying to recover. Then she started to get up to see if the shower was open. She wobbled out the door then wobbled back in- it wasn't open so she laid down for 5 more minutes. Grerat conversation and kisses as we waited. Then a great table shower, and a great hot meal with Mama, Michelle and Lucy. So much beauty! Then I had to go to work!Many thanks for the review. Probably the most useful review I've read about Angel. You told us how she likes it, and that is very valuable info that I will keep in mind. And thanks for confirming that the pic of her in that "little red thing" is her real pic (hot!!!). Not all the pics in the BP ad are real, so your observation was of a big help.

Braddahman
03-13-15, 05:43
Anyone know the line up before 12 pm? And is Nara on vacay? If so, when does she return and does she offer MSOG?

Mahalo in advance for replies. I'm saving up to make multiple visits as I have been out of the game for a while. Ready to get back in once I have some play money saved up.

Braddahman.

Lonely Smiles
03-13-15, 05:48
Anyone know the line up before 12 pm? And is Nara on vacay? If so, when does she return and does she offer MSOG?

Mahalo in advance for replies. I'm saving up to make multiple visits as I have been out of the game for a while. Ready to get back in once I have some play money saved up.

Braddahman.Nara is on vacation. She'll be back around April 6/7th. As far as I know, MSOG is not on the standard menu for Nara. Unless things have changed since I last saw her about 9 months ago.

HeMooo
03-13-15, 13:38
Nara is on vacation. She'll be back around April 6/7th. As far as I know, MSOG is not on the standard menu for Nara. Unless things have changed since I last saw her about 9 months ago.She told me she'll do a second pop if the guy cums really fast and time permits, but YMMV. I wouldn't expect it.

HeMooo
03-13-15, 19:47
Does anyone know if Ivy is coming back?

ShaggyDoo
03-13-15, 21:54
Does anyone know if Ivy is coming back?The Body will return. Not anytime soon thou. I think she said she go vacation and visit family in Korea.

HeMooo
03-13-15, 23:05
The Body will return. Not anytime soon thou. I think she said she go vacation and visit family in Korea.Damn, I was trying to see her when she was here but every time I called she wasn't working.

Blake123
03-15-15, 05:10
I had a 3-some with Michelle and Angel tonight. Worth every penny. When I arrived and was taken to the room, Michelle, Angel, Happy and Lucy came in. Happy and Lucy only came in to say hi and joke around while Happy felt my cock over my shorts.

Both Michelle and Angel are pretty and have awesome tits. I'm a bit too big for Michelle and clearly too big for Angel, but I compensated and made it work. Both girls are highly sensual, love sex and are highly orgasmic. Michelle is extremely vocal but Angel not as much (she's the quieter type). Very nice girl with a great attitude. Be extra gentle with Angel. We three fucked nearly the whole hour until the knock on the door. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS. Shot my load on Angel's tits.

SmellMyFinga
03-15-15, 06:01
Does she still work there.

BrainDeadXXX
03-16-15, 01:49
It's a mad house at Happiness. Went for see the spinnerlicious Ari but mama said she off but she work tomorrow. I saw the lineup, kind of. Everybody beezy. I saw Michelle she look cute in one Hello Kitty robe but she waiting for her appointment. Saw Lucy in a towel came to check her phone. Saw Angel wearing that red outfit they talking about. Then I saw the new girl Miki walk by to go in a room and she look like one spinner like Ari. Happy in regular clothes but even she was waiting for her appointment. Happy and mama Hana still super nice and gave me some grinds and ask if I like wait for one girl but I going come back tomorrow for Ari.

Surfbreak
03-16-15, 02:18
I had a 3-some with Michelle and Angel tonight. Worth every penny. When I arrived and was taken to the room, Michelle, Angel, Happy and Lucy came in. Happy and Lucy only came in to say hi and joke around while Happy felt my cock over my shorts.

Both Michelle and Angel are pretty and have awesome tits. I'm a bit too big for Michelle and clearly too big for Angel, but I compensated and made it work. Both girls are highly sensual, love sex and are highly orgasmic. Michelle is extremely vocal but Angel not as much (she's the quieter type). Very nice girl with a great attitude. Be extra gentle with Angel. We three fucked nearly the whole hour until the knock on the door. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS. Shot my load on Angel's tits.Blake, I agree with you on Angel. I also saw her a few days ago and she was very nice with a awesome attitude. She was little reserved at first but then she really opened up. Awesome BBBJ and lots of DFK. CFS, Mish and doggie were great. She finished me off with an enthusiastic BBBJ / HJ combo. Really had a great time with her; she's a real sweetie.

Blake123
03-16-15, 04:04
Does she still work there.I don't think so. I have not seen her pic in the ads for some time now.

Spartacus77
03-16-15, 14:13
I don't think so. I have not seen her pic in the ads for some time now.She went indie and back to the nuru massage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heavenly-nuru-massge-n-tantra/5240180

Member #6232
03-16-15, 16:12
She went indie and back to the nuru massage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heavenly-nuru-massge-n-tantra/5240180Her voice mailbox is full and never return missed calls. Either busy with regulars or doesn't care about adding new ones.

Nutmaker
03-16-15, 18:49
Went in and asked for Angel. It had been a while since we were together, and I was in need of her special tlc. I've said it before and it still holds true. Don't try to run the session with her. Let her do her thing, follow her lead and her special style of GFE will leave your head spinning. It's a treat to be with her, and to let her have her way with you, and so rewarding to bring her to the finish line her way. A true sweetheart in every way, from her smile to her gaze, the tone of her voice and the way she cums. Especially the way she cums. If you do like I say, you'll see what I mean. I really get mesmerized by her demeanor. To me, she has this seductive air about her that really brings the fantasy to life. I will give a tip for those that see her. Have a clean shaven face. It will make it all happen.

Mama was cooking the whole time I was there, and between the awesome smells from the kitchen, Angels awesome body lotion, the way she looked, sounded, tasted and felt, all five of my physical senses were at their happiest. Lucky for me it was a little slow at the time I was there and I didn't get us in too much trouble for going over time, LOL. I was asked to stick around to eat after, had the time and did. Had some nice casual conversation with some lovely ladies, some onolicious food, and thought that life doesn't get much better than this.

I can't thank Happy enough for introducing me to Angel, and I can't thank Angel enough for treating me to a style that is apart from any that I'd ever experienced. Mahalo and Aloha ladies!

Mondo Badfoot
03-16-15, 21:24
Dropped by the House of Happiness for a minute today and I was delighted to see that Mana Choi is back! She gave me a hug and told me she was good as new! Happy looked better tha ever and so did that little sweetie, Angel! The Hap pulled open the curtain to the girls' room to show me that Ari is also back- and she looked super fine! Of course I was also offered food and refreshment, but had to get back to work! Lots of hugs and kisses and out! Damn, it was hard to leave so much beauty! Welcome back, Mama!

Hard808
03-16-15, 23:29
Called about 11 today no answer. Tried again about 12 she answered, I asked if I can stop by about 120-230 she said no too busy next opening after 5. Too late for me with traffic all over town. Will try again later this week. She does rush, but she also gives quality service. Still at CC will find out room # when confirm spot this week.

Her voice mailbox is full and never return missed calls. Either busy with regulars or doesn't care about adding new ones.

Blake123
03-17-15, 05:02
Went in and asked for Angel. It had been a while since we were together, and I was in need of her special tlc. I've said it before and it still holds true. Don't try to run the session with her. Let her do her thing, follow her lead and her special style of GFE will leave your head spinning. It's a treat to be with her, and to let her have her way with you, and so rewarding to bring her to the finish line her way. A true sweetheart in every way, from her smile to her gaze, the tone of her voice and the way she cums. Especially the way she cums. If you do like I say, you'll see what I mean. I really get mesmerized by her demeanor. To me, she has this seductive air about her that really brings the fantasy to life. I will give a tip for those that see her. Have a clean shaven face. It will make it all happen.

Mama was cooking the whole time I was there, and between the awesome smells from the kitchen, Angels awesome body lotion, the way she looked, sounded, tasted and felt, all five of my physical senses were at their happiest. Lucky for me it was a little slow at the time I was there and I didn't get us in too much trouble for going over time, LOL. I was asked to stick around to eat after, had the time and did. Had some nice casual conversation with some lovely ladies, some onolicious food, and thought that life doesn't get much better than this.

I can't thank Happy enough for introducing me to Angel, and I can't thank Angel enough for treating me to a style that is apart from any that I'd ever experienced. Mahalo and Aloha ladies!I'm not clean shaven (face) but still made it happen. The trick with Angel is to be gentle, have good hygiene and treat her with respect. She will respond in a wild way. Still dreaming about those awesome tits of hers.

Nutmaker
03-17-15, 05:12
I'm not clean shaven (face) but still made it happen. The trick with Angel is to be gentle, have good hygiene and treat her with respect. She will respond in a wild way. Still dreaming about those awesome tits of hers.Bro, I'm all of the above, but rockin a little facial hair. Ya, it happened. I'm just sayin, if I were clean shaven, due to the softness and sensitivity of her beautiful skin, she would probably appreciate it much more. Very ticklish. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned being gentle and respectful also in one of if not all of my previous reviews of her. That's pretty much a given with most women.

Boto007
03-17-15, 06:39
Is Happiness located on ground level?

Blake123
03-17-15, 06:49
Is Happiness located on ground level?Yes. On the Kapiolani side of the building.

SmellMyFinga
03-17-15, 07:20
Thanks Blake. Man I hope she comes back. I hope she looks as good in person as on the picture.

I don't think so. I have not seen her pic in the ads for some time now.

Kainoa
03-18-15, 03:03
Is Happy taking appointments? Been trying to get one with her.

Blake123
03-18-15, 05:07
Is Happy taking appointments? Been trying to get one with her.When I was there this past Saturday, Happy was wearing a bikini as she came into the room to say hi and flirt. So, I assume that means she is taking appointments. Better yet, why don't you just call and ask.

Blake123
03-18-15, 05:17
Thanks Blake. Man I hope she comes back. I hope she looks as good in person as on the picture.It's been a couple years since I saw her (only one time, at Sunflower), so my memory is foggy, and I can't tell if the pics are real. Maybe a close representation. But, I do recall that she had a very nice body and a pretty face. I heard she is back to doing Nuru massage, in the CC. I'll bet others in this forum have info on that.

Boto007
03-18-15, 11:38
Yes. On the Kapiolani side of the building.Thanks bro!

Kainoa
03-18-15, 12:33
When I was there this past Saturday, Happy was wearing a bikini as she came into the room to say hi and flirt. So, I assume that means she is taking appointments. Better yet, why don't you just call and ask. Have been calling, that's why I'm asking.

MidgetMac87
03-19-15, 06:14
Nara isn't advertised in the ads anymore. That didn't seem to last long.

Blake123
03-19-15, 06:17
Nara isn't advertised in the ads anymore. That didn't seem to last long.She's on vacation. She'll be back.

BrainDeadXXX
03-19-15, 14:19
I have to continue my tradition of banging Ari wherever she works. When I'm in the mood for one tight spinner body I got to go see Ari. She super friendly and always in a good mood, smiling and joking around. She gave me a TS and massaged me while she washed me. Back in the room she did the body kissing all over. I flipped over and she did nice BLS before the CBJ. Her CBJ feels good the way she bob her head up and down so fast. Love playing with her tight body and feeling her cute booty when she giving me brain. I wanted DS first because every time she do her signature spin move on me I got to fight off cumming early. But damn, same thing happen in DS too because Ari's ass look so fricken nice. I was so close to finishing but had to go for the CG compass. I ended up cumming during RCG so Ari never got to do a full rotation on the compass facing the west. All I can say is that pussy is way to good. Ari kept pumping her booty up and down after I came and looking back smiling and giggling at me. She look like she was having fun. I think she was proud of herself that I couldn't last past south on the compass. Damn she's always a fun fuck. Ari gives a real good massage too and one of the few girls I look forward to getting a massage from. Happy was super sweet and sexy as always and she gave me ice cream. Woohoo!

Mondo Badfoot
03-20-15, 01:48
Made an appointment to see Lucy a few days ago. Hadn't been with he since her early days at Rappongi a couple of years ago. She's lost about 15 pounds since then and looks great. Her happy, bubbly personality is a real turn on! Her table shower is off the charts! Tho she didn't know it at the time, we were in there over 30 minutes. Fuck was that fun! Mama told us after the session- "Wow, you guys must be really clean!" First, Lucy did a standard table shower with some massage, then rinse, then BBBJ, then Nuru, then B2 B Nuru, then oral full body Nuru, then more BBBJ! When we finally made it back to the room I started out DATY, to give back some of the pleasure she had given me in the shower, and she REALLY appreciated it, very light and slow and juicy! Then shewent back to a most wonderful BBBJ! She has her own techniques and they really work! Very, very wet and she does a wondrous DT. She couldn't take in the last 2 or 3 inches but it didn't matter, she just went for it! Great enthusiasm! Then on to the main event-- beyond wonderful! The knock came all too soon, and she told me we'd have to book 2 hours next time! I would have taken the next hour right then, only one of you dirty mongers was waiting for the room. Lucy is a real beauty with a shining personality. Will definitely repeat (2 hrs next time).

SlamDunkChamp
03-20-15, 17:31
Went to Happiness with no appt willing to roll the dice knowing I'd be HAPPY with the outcome no matter what. It's a house full of winners. The first person I saw was mama and then Michelle sitting in the waiting room. To my surprise Michelle actually remembered me from about 2 years ago when I had her at Tokyo. I told her wow she still looks good then she took off her robe to put her tits on display. I was drooling over those tits then Michelle pops her left tit out and grabs my hand to place it on her exposed titty. Well if that's not the right way to get my business I don't know what is. When mama came back to ask me who I came to see I immediately replied MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE!

Michelle took me by the hand and whisked me away to a room and it became a blur of PSE ecstasy. Michelle says all of the right things as if she were acting in a porno movie. We were making out and I was sucking on her tits when she offered me a shower. We went to the shower room and Michelle did a great B2 B using her perfect tits to perfection. I probably would have popped if her Russian lasted any longer. Michelle gave me a DTBBBJ that felt so amazing. She slams the dick down her throat. We did DFK then DATY and DATO. Michelle's ass looks so nice when she is bent over I had to stick it in her from behind as soon as I was finished dining at the O. CFS in DS then Michelle rode me in various positions in CG and RCG until we switched to Mish then DS again for the win. I ended up shooting all over her nice tight ass. Another win for me at Happyland.

StewPadasso
03-21-15, 05:36
So finally went there for first time. Made appt w Michelle early morn. Very nice mama I'm guessing happy? She sent me to a room where I nervously waited. Michelle showed up 5 min later and was very nice. Nice body w big tits. Her face is pretty enough but I'm not complaining. I told her I was nervous so she bent over the bed and said she wouldn't look and do whatever I wanted. Damn within 10 sec I had my tongue caressing her backside. I somehow ended on the bed getting BBBJ as she found her way onto my face. Few min go by then cg, ECG. I guess I was hungry cause I pulled her back on my face while she gave BBBJ again. I dined in both holes until I blew. Very good experience. I wanted to try angel or shiny next, what are your guys thoughts.

Bench Warmer
03-21-15, 15:35
All of these reports are making me jealous! The only thing stopping me from going there is the smoke. The last time I went, my clothes smelled like an ashtray.

Happy, stop smoking in the rooms! Please! Ha ha.

Ingwa
03-21-15, 20:25
All of these reports are making me jealous! The only thing stopping me from going there is the smoke. The last time I went, my clothes smelled like an ashtray.

Happy, stop smoking in the rooms! Please! Ha ha.A regular needs to tell Happy that it's illegal to smoke inside a place of business the next time he goes.

Macko69
03-21-15, 21:05
A regular needs to tell Happy that it's illegal to smoke inside a place of business the next time he goes.I don't think telling her that it's illegal would change the situation. Think about what they do for a living. If anyone is going to talk to Happy about it, they should approach it from the "Some customers don't like the smell" angle. That might be a better motivator. Personally though, the smoke smell doesn't bother me.

Honolulu808
03-21-15, 21:18

Happy, stop smoking in the rooms! Please! Ha ha.

A regular needs to tell Happy that it's illegal to smoke inside a place of business the next time he goes.

I don't think telling her that it's illegal would change the situation. Think about what they do for a living. If anyone is going to talk to Happy about it, they should approach it from the "Some customers don't like the smell" angle. That might be a better motivator. Personally though, the smoke smell doesn't bother me.What goes on in any establishment is not illegal, so long it's on mutual agreement between two parties, but smoking is. They could loose their lease if building management finds out. That's the angle because we don't want to loose the Happiest Place in Hawaii.

Macko69
03-21-15, 23:38
What goes on in any establishment is not illegal, so long it's on mutual agreement between two parties Uh. Really? You may want to speak to an attorney about that.

My point is that if you want to motivate Happy to do something, it's probably best not to try to scare her into doing it ("Smoking inside is illegal! You'll lose your lease!") Successful, savvy people are rarely motivated by fear. Especially if the person trying to scare them has no power or authority over them. But if you feel so inclined to try to scare Happy into prohibiting her girls from smoking indoors, please be my guest.

Anyway, I'm sure building management already knows that someone is smoking in there. Anyone who steps in the front door can tell. Doesn't bother me, though.

DatOneMan
03-22-15, 00:32
Uh. Really? You may want to speak to an attorney about that.

My point is that if you want to motivate Happy to do something, it's probably best not to try to scare her into doing it ("Smoking inside is illegal! You'll lose your lease!") Successful, savvy people are rarely motivated by fear. Especially if the person trying to scare them has no power or authority over them. But if you feel so inclined to try to scare Happy into prohibiting her girls from smoking indoors, please be my guest.

Anyway, I'm sure building management already knows that someone is smoking in there. Anyone who steps in the front door can tell. Doesn't bother me, though.I don't know if it is out there yet, but it seems like the place is too busy to stay there anyway. I think they are planning on moving here in the next couple weeks. Whoever has the lease now may still keep it, but I feel that they are just riding out whatever is left on the lease and moving to another place close by. So, suggesting to quit based on losing the lease may be a lost cause, or maybe that is a reason they are moving location, along with the limited space that the place has. Hopefully the new place has a bigger TS, I almost always are touching the walls with either my feet or head when I lay down.

I guess I should say that the last couple visits have been with Michelle and Ari, both great times, both well reviewed. Any specifics beyond whats already reported PM me. I say repeat for both.

Bench Warmer
03-22-15, 01:41

Anyway, I'm sure building management already knows that someone is smoking in there. Anyone who steps in the front door can tell. Doesn't bother me, though.It wasn't my intent to scare her into following the law (it is law that you cannot smoke in a place of business or within 20 feet of its entrance or open windows). Anyway I would think that anyone who is in business to break prostitution laws really wouldn't be phased by the smoking law.

It's just that if they didn't smoke I would be a repeat customer. I think there are others who feel the same way. I don't mean for this to be a debate.

Monger on!

Honolulu808
03-22-15, 01:58

Anyway, I'm sure building management already knows that someone is smoking in there. Anyone who steps in the front door can tell. Doesn't bother me, though.Intention is not to scare anyone although I have seen tennants in my condo pay hefty fines for smoking in their unit. Renters has been evicted too.

Rose would be a good place to relocate Happiness, not the best condition as of now but room for improvement with renovation of all the rooms (6-7) in this place plus the kitchen and smoking area is awesome as its outside and add 2 private girls room and private girls bathroom. Added bonus is taxi service is right above the place.

John Ross
03-22-15, 03:14
It wasn't my intent to scare her into following the law (it is law that you cannot smoke in a place of business or within 20 feet of its entrance or open windows). Anyway I would think that anyone who is in business to break prostitution laws really wouldn't be phased by the smoking law.

It's just that if they didn't smoke I would be a repeat customer. I think there are others who feel the same way. I don't mean for this to be a debate.

Monger on!The hard part is, to legally smoke in CC, the girls would have to walk out to Kalakaua or the designated smoking area behind the building. Of course they would be dressed in their bathrobes, so they just smoke inside. CC security will get on their ass for smoking in the common areas. The tower allows smoking inside your unit, however, there are a bunch of tenants that smoke weed and as soon as there is a complaint, security is up there. They know who is smoking weed, but need to catch them in the act. I've been to one of my units and the whole damn floor smells like weed.

Nutmaker
03-22-15, 03:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

LiveDieRepeat
03-22-15, 03:39
I don't know if it is out there yet, but it seems like the place is too busy to stay there anyway. I think they are planning on moving here in the next couple weeks. Whoever has the lease now may still keep it, but I feel that they are just riding out whatever is left on the lease and moving to another place close by. So, suggesting to quit based on losing the lease may be a lost cause, or maybe that is a reason they are moving location, along with the limited space that the place has. Hopefully the new place has a bigger TS, I almost always are touching the walls with either my feet or head when I lay down.

I guess I should say that the last couple visits have been with Michelle and Ari, both great times, both well reviewed. Any specifics beyond whats already reported PM me. I say repeat for both.China Dolls location is what I heard.

LadiesMan217
03-22-15, 06:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Punanilicr
03-22-15, 20:15
Checked in at Happiness and spent a great hour with Lucy. Spinnerlicious little thing with a fantastic smile and amazing eyes. Did the shower routine which was different, but not complaining. Her b2 b is amazing, but I really wanted to get back to the room.

I'll just say that we had a great time, and that I could easily spend several hours with her. (Hmmm, note to self; spend several hours with Lucy and dine away).

That's all for details, as they've all been covered.

I was asked (almost told) to stay for lunch. Lucky me. Lucy joined me as she hasn't eaten yet either. What a great afternoon I had. Got to say hi to lovely Michelle and to meet Ari. (2nd note to self; get Ari's massage as recommended to me by my new friend Lucy) She's quite pretty as well, but today, Lucy was the most beautiful woman in the world, LOL. Isn't it something bow a woman can have that affect on a guy?

Admin2
03-22-15, 21:52
Honolulu has special restrictions regarding criticizing other members posts. I gave you guys a fight thread for this kind of thing.

It's at:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?13829-Like-Beef-Lolo

Please feel free to use it.

A2

Blake123
03-23-15, 04:17
China Dolls location is what I heard.That is correct.

Redneck 1
03-23-15, 07:20
The only thing stopping me from going there is the smoke. The last time I went, my clothes smelled like an ashtray.

A regular needs to tell Happy that it's illegal to smoke inside a place of business the next time he goes.

They could loose their lease if building management finds out. That's the angle because we don't want to loose the Happiest Place in Hawaii.In my opinion, basic respect for customers would make it appropriate for the owner of Happiness to keep the air inside Happiness free of smelly and carcinogenic tobacco smoke. As of 2012, the tobacco smoking rate for Hawaii adults was only 16.8 percent, and among Hawaii adults who are Asian-American or who have more than a high-school education, the rates were even lower (11.1 percent and 11.9 percent, respectively). In addition to the smelliness, the various medical dangers of secondhand tobacco smoke are well documented. Would this business advertise "Come spend your money at Happiness, where you can breathe air filled with cancer-causing chemicals!" Of course not. In effect, however, that's what is happening. Again, just my opinion.

Pineapple50
03-23-15, 13:05
Smile Spa would be an Ideal location for Happiness. That place has two showers with hot tub and 5 room upfront and 4 rooms in the back!

JT.

That is correct.

Island Guy808
03-23-15, 14:59
Smile Spa would be an Ideal location for Happiness. That place has two showers with hot tub and 5 room upfront and 4 rooms in the back!

JT.LOL and if I remember correctly. They had a bar in there as well a long time ago in 2004 or so. Back when on of my old ATFs Coco (big the's and meaty lower lips) was there, and the infamous Bonnie too. I was a regular of Coco and Bonnie used to joke she was my backup wife when Coco was out. Didn't stop Bonnie from attempting to kill me by fucking each time we got together.

Had some good times in the Sauna there. Coco left me in there to relax for awhile, then Bonnie came in, and next thing you know she's sucking my boy and Coco walks in. So Funny. I was freaking out like I was busted, and they both just laughed and Bonnie said "OK, he's ready for you now!" and Coco grabbed me by my happy parts and led me away. Good times.

IG.

Pubius
03-23-15, 15:16

JT.Ya Smile seems a better renovated and more discreetly situated place. Cleaner too. But CDS has more visibility and it was same management as the previous 109. I suspect Happy's renting from them.

DoggyStyle808
03-24-15, 01:46
I finally got a chance to see Ari. After paying the house fee Ari walked in wearing a black two piece bikini. Wow! This lady has a awesome body the pictures in the ad doesn't do her any justice. If you like svelte tight bodies Ari is a must see. If you are a breast man you'll be disappointed but fortunately for her I'm a leg man and Ari has a nice set of slender legs and a cute butt. Not only does she have a cuteness to her but her friendly personality put me at ease right away.

After a quick table shower Ari gave a great massage which I badly needed because I have been stressed lately. I would have gladly been happy just to get a massage from her. That's how bad it's been for the past couple of weeks for me. After some light kisses and nipple rubbing on my back she asked me to turn over and proceeded with the front. By the time she had worked her way to my stomach I was already standing at attention. After putting on the cover for a BJ Ari got on top for her signature move which I had read about. Never had anyone ride me like that before so it was interesting and fun. North, east, south and west she went and her hip movements were something else!

I sat up so I could pay a little attention to her nipples which were very responsive then lay her down for mish. I hadn't eaten anything all day so was a reminder to dine at the why. Pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could alternate between standing mish and more fine dining. Ari finished me off by climbing back on top again and I came just as there was a knock on the door. Talk about perfect timing! She laid next to me and cuddled for awhile before giving me a quick shower. My legs were like rubber as I walked to the car and even after I got home.

They say good things come to those who wait, I'm glad I got to spend some time with Ari!

TT Twista
03-24-15, 01:52
Checked in at Happiness and spent a great hour with Lucy. Spinnerlicious little thing with a fantastic smile and amazing eyes. Did the shower routine which was different, but not complaining. Her b2 b is amazing, but I really wanted to get back to the room.

I'll just say that we had a great time, and that I could easily spend several hours with her. (Hmmm, note to self; spend several hours with Lucy and dine away).

That's all for details, as they've all been covered.

I was asked (almost told) to stay for lunch. Lucky me. Lucy joined me as she hasn't eaten yet either. What a great afternoon I had. Got to say hi to lovely Michelle and to meet Ari. (2nd note to self; get Ari's massage as recommended to me by my new friend Lucy) She's quite pretty as well, but today, Lucy was the most beautiful woman in the world, LOL. Isn't it something bow a woman can have that affect on a guy?First of all I have to agree Lucy has such dreamy eyes and a bright smile. I can always see the genuine excitement and, umm, what's the word, oh yeah, HAPPINESS in her smile and her eyes whenever I see her. She's such a doll. Lucy's always been one of my favs and gives one of my fav B2 B TS so I had to experience Lucy's nuru B2 B. This was my first time getting a nuru B2 B and it was totally amaze-balls. Lucy's body looks unreal covered in the nuru gel and feels even better. I got a nuru BBBJ as well and all that B2 B pussy sliding and titfucking goodness that Lucy always delivers with her TS. I could have been happy just staying with her in the shower. Already worth every penny in the price of admission. Back in the room she delivers the goods as usual. There is just something about the way she sucks dick that keeps me cumming and cumming back for more. Her technique seems to always be improving. CFS only had time for DS, flat DS and Mish since I was enjoying her BBBJ so much. Deposited a hot load in Lucy's mouth when all was said and done. I know there are a ton of Lucy fans and I'm sure many Lucy lurkers out there as well, and if you like Lucy's B2 B TS then you need to try her nuru B2 B, ASAP.

Memahu
03-24-15, 03:57

JT.That location might have a parking problem with people hanging around like Ginza has. Maybe that's why Ginza isn't more popular with hot providers working there. The old Ichiban was a good location. I don't know what's there now. But, that location might be part of a superblock starting with the new supersize Walgreen's across the street.

Blake123
03-24-15, 06:00

JT.I was at Smile just one time (last year with indie Lala). I was very, very impressed with the interior looks of that place. Probably the best-looking AMP I have ever seen. But, it looks like Happiness is going to China Doll. But, nothing wrong with that either. I've been to China Doll several times. I always park in the Ala Moana mall garage when I go there and make the short walk though the Ala Moana hotel and then to the AMP. Five minutes. Works for me.

Spartacus77
03-24-15, 14:20
I was at Smile just one time (last year with indie Lala). I was very, very impressed with the interior looks of that place. Probably the best-looking AMP I have ever seen. But, it looks like Happiness is going to China Doll. But, nothing wrong with that either. I've been to China Doll several times. I always park in the Ala Moana mall garage when I go there and make the short walk though the Ala Moana hotel and then to the AMP. Five minutes. Works for me.Does anyone know if or when Happiness will move to China Doll's? I'm not exactly thrilled to hear that they may go there. It's not the most descrete of locations. Pretty much everyone within a block radius can see who comes and goes out of that place. Hell I can see the entrance from across the street at 24 Hour Fitness. Unless you are a brave soul, it makes day mongering tough. I don't think I will be following them there. Ichiban was one of my favorite places until Michele's opened and too many kids hung out near the entrance. Tell Happy to consider somewhere else.

Honolulu808
03-24-15, 15:06
How about Aloha TLC in Moiliili across of Longs Drugs. Lots a large spacious rooms, large TS rooms and shower rooms. It has a spa like atmosphere. Private back entrance with lots of parking. It has been closed for several months now.

Lonely Smiles
03-24-15, 15:31
Miss Happy has an unsolicited board of directors in this thread. Lots of interesting location ideas. Maybe someone should help negotiate favorable lease terms.

Haha, can't you picture Happy as chairwoman? Sexy business attire, short black pencil skirt, nylons, matching heels. If you get out of line at a board meeting, Happy may have to take you aside for discipline! LOL All in favor? !

Mondo Badfoot
03-24-15, 19:57
Miss Happy has an unsolicited board of directors in this thread. Lots of interesting location ideas. Maybe someone should help negotiate favorable lease terms.

Haha, can't you picture Happy as chairwoman? Sexy business attire, short black pencil skirt, nylons, matching heels. If you get out of line at a board meeting, Happy may have to take you aside for discipline! LOL All in favor? !I can picture Miss Happy, in business suite, the cutest CEO in town- when Gucci starts making a Hello Kitty purse!

Honolulu808
03-24-15, 22:04
I can picture Miss Happy, in business suite, the cutest CEO in town- when Gucci starts making a Hello Kitty purse!Louis Vuitton bags in red matches Her Happiness.

LadiesMan217
03-24-15, 22:46
OK fellow mongers, as promised, here is my report on one of the ladies at Happiness. I was flagged on my first post in Happiness, but this is a legit report. I saw Lucy, and as all you people are aware of Lucy Lawless, I am reporting on Lucy Flawless. And she is Flawless. Beautiful woman, and beautiful skin. If you know soft skin, then you know Lucy. She is about 5'4, flawless skin, so very soft. Standard damage, and I tell you, you guys had her booked up so it took a while to get the appointment. Lucy has beautiful skin, and she will talk to you in such a cute and sexy engaging way. She left me speechless in sooooooo many ways. Most of the session was bareback, and I did not know or detect when she put the cover on, and she rode the hell out of me to a wonderful big O Gasm. I love the little alphabet stickers on the mirrors, and yes, there is a plan in place to move to a new location. All I can say is enjoy the ladies, and report the good times. I plan on many more trips, at their current place and the new place. IF you are a regular, the options will be more open for you. Just about all the reports have been positive on all the girls there at Happiness, and I can only second that. I did not leave there wishing there was less cooking, less nudity, less sexiness, or less smoke. I just wish I had more time and kala to hit it with all the girls at once. I like Lucy, and I like her a lot. And I am going to try and hit all the girls there. Be it at CC or the new place by 7-11. PEACE OUT MAAA FAAAAA!

Local1234
03-24-15, 23:07
Louis Vuitton bags in red matches Her Happiness.That's cute bro LOL.

Pau Hana Party
03-24-15, 23:51
Does anyone know if or when Happiness will move to China Doll's? I'm not exactly thrilled to hear that they may go there. It's not the most descrete of locations. Pretty much everyone within a block radius can see who comes and goes out of that place. Hell I can see the entrance from across the street at 24 Hour Fitness. Unless you are a brave soul, it makes day mongering tough. I don't think I will be following them there. Ichiban was one of my favorite places until Michele's opened and too many kids hung out near the entrance. Tell Happy to consider somewhere else.I second that, I wish she took over pearl city relaxation. Then I'd have someplace to wait out the "freaking traffic" Happiness turn my frown upside down.

Quik808
03-25-15, 00:48
I just looked at the Happiness ad in Backpage and Shiny was in the ad? Does anyone know that she is back from vacation?

Mahalo, Quik.

BBC003
03-25-15, 01:10
With all the buzz about this place and Angel or Ari among others, I stopped by to check it out. Unfortunately, no Angel available, so I just went with whomever mama chose. Turned out to be Miki.

I have to admit, when I first saw her, I was this close to asking for a different girl. She is definitely MILF-y and even though slim with a spinner-ish figure not what I would have preferred, but at the last minute I just decided to go with the flow and give her a chance.

So glad I did! Had table shower with B2 B which was nice. Then back to the room for a rather solid and lengthy massage. After, it was quite fun. For some reason, we just clicked and had a wild time. Did two rounds with the second one being super intense--I thought we were going to merge into one person at one point LOL. First time I went all the way over the hour in a really long time. Even with all the talent here, I'd really have to consider repeating with Miki next time to see if we can get that same chemistry.

Oppa808
03-25-15, 01:38
I just looked at the Happiness ad in Backpage and Shiny was in the ad? Does anyone know that she is back from vacation?

Mahalo, Quik.I believe Shiny, Nara and Genie are all due to return around the week of April 5th.

John Ross
03-25-15, 01:50
How about Aloha TLC in Moiliili across of Longs Drugs. Lots a large spacious rooms, large TS rooms and shower rooms. It has a spa like atmosphere. Private back entrance with lots of parking. It has been closed for several months now.That is a great suggestion. They have lots of parking and the building is very discreet. China Doll Spa is rather large, but you do have to deal with the parking situation there and on Kona Street, drunks from the bar next door and the guys that come around to check parking. Smile Spa is a good location, but the parking lot is not very safe as there are lots of break-ins there.

Local1234
03-25-15, 01:53
That is a great suggestion. They have lots of parking and the building is very discreet. China Doll Spa is rather large, but you do have to deal with the parking situation there and on Kona Street, drunks from the bar next door and the guys that come around to check parking. Smile Spa is a good location, but the parking lot is not very safe as there are lots of break-ins there.Aloha TLC has a setup & discreet location.

Pubius
03-25-15, 02:46
Aloha TLC has a setup & discreet location.It's so discreet I didn't even know about it until a few months ago till I went into the Subway on the way to Down to Earth. Never been there and but that's some real plausible deniability / hidden in plain sight discretion.

ShaggyDoo
03-25-15, 03:08
China Dolls location is what I heard.Makes sense 109 and China are affiliated in the past, girls be going back and forth from there in the old BP ads. Must be same owners or something.

Bradah Joe
03-25-15, 04:18
I believe Shiny, Nara and Genie are all due to return around the week of April 5th.I have tried Shinny Blue when she was in CHM. I'm looking forward to try Nara next.

H Mobius
03-25-15, 04:25
It's so discreet I didn't even know about it until a few months ago till I went into the Subway on the way to Down to Earth. Never been there and but that's some real plausible deniability / hidden in plain sight discretion.That place got horrible reviews; some providers were so unsatisfactory in looks and especially personality that guys would walk, myself included. The B & S was quite blatant.

Yes there would be some deniability involved if someone you know saw you. IIRC, the lot was shared with Subway etc, and at night provided some privacy for thieves to work on your car.

Yes Shaggy, from what I was told 109 and CD had the same owner, at least back when 109 was a Chinese place.

What became of 321?

Blake123
03-25-15, 04:58
Most of the session was bareback, and I did not know or detect when she put the cover on, and she rode the hell out of me to a wonderful big O Gasm. Many girls are very skilled at putting the cover on unnoticed during the BBBJ. It has happened to me several times. Michelle and Angel did that to me. I was very impressed!

MidgetMac87
03-25-15, 06:14
Honestly I didn't think anyone but tourist visited CDS. It would make sense for Happiness to move there if they will have a higher volume of customers coming through. Second question though, how bad is the smoke smell situation there? And do all of the providers there smoke?

H Mobius
03-25-15, 06:28
Many girls are very skilled at putting the cover on unnoticed during the BBBJ. It has happened to me several times. Michelle and Angel did that to me. I was very impressed!They can put it on using only their mouth and some are quite adept at it. They are good at creating the illusion of getting a BBBJ. Initially you wouldn't know unless you watched, although one time I asked a question but so happened the girl already had the rubber in her mouth when she returned, and tried to speak :)

MidgetMac87
03-25-15, 07:09
Does Ms. Happy still offer her services? I've never tried her out, but I think after cruising through a lot of other providers it might be time for me to try out the legend known as Happy.

Blake123
03-25-15, 07:27
Does Ms. Happy still offer her services? I've never tried her out, but I think after cruising through a lot of other providers it might be time for me to try out the legend known as Happy.Happy still provides.

Pubius
03-25-15, 14:24
That place got horrible reviews; some providers were so unsatisfactory in looks and especially personality that guys would walk, myself included. The B & S was quite blatant.

Yes there would be some deniability involved if someone you know saw you. IIRC, the lot was shared with Subway etc, and at night provided some privacy for thieves to work on your car.

Yes Shaggy, from what I was told 109 and CD had the same owner, at least back when 109 was a Chinese place.

What became of 321?Ya I meant to say "never been there never will" but I didn't want to offend any possible fans.

Also I'm reminded of an ad for "Happinese" before "Happiness" opened that looked like it was in the same style as old 109/ current CDS ads. At first I was thinking "what the hell is Happinese?

AmpAddict808
03-26-15, 01:06
Happy still provides.She might be offline while fixing up the new place.

USukebe2
03-26-15, 04:31
There's been a lot of talk about Happiness moving location. This is one of necessity. Happy is being pro-active to accommodate the influx of business. She's been busy scouting locations but unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of places to move to at the moment. Most are asking for a ridiculous amount of money (cash) up front. CDS presented an opportunity for the time being due to it's proximity, size and location. Shouldn't we just be glad they're moving to a larger place?

Blake123
03-26-15, 04:53
There's been a lot of talk about Happiness moving location. This is one of necessity. Happy is being pro-active to accommodate the influx of business. She's been busy scouting locations but unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of places to move to at the moment. Most are asking for a ridiculous amount of money (cash) up front. CDS presented an opportunity for the time being due to it's proximity, size and location.

Shouldn't we just be glad they're moving to a larger place?Yes. I would follow no matter where she moves the business. I don't mind going to the CDS location at all as I've been there several times the past couple of years.

Mondo Badfoot
03-26-15, 05:01
As a reformed smoker, I'm pretty sensitive to the smell of smoke. I have been with every provider at Happiness and have never detected the slightest cigarette odor! Having said that, I must say that what I did notice about these ladies is that each and every one of them provides service that is way above the norm. Plus the spirit of the place is so comfortable and welcoming! I only mention this is because we only have a few more days to enjoy their hospitality before they close for a week to prepare their new digs! A week without Happiness- oh well! Get it while it's hot!

In my humble opinion, it's great that they are going to a bigger place. As long as Happy is in charge, the place and the girls she chooses will all reflect her commitment to service and excellence! . and fun! The only trouble is that they are all so hot, it's hard to choose!

Pubius
03-26-15, 05:10
There's been a lot of talk about Happiness moving location. This is one of necessity. Happy is being pro-active to accommodate the influx of business. She's been busy scouting locations but unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of places to move to at the moment. Most are asking for a ridiculous amount of money (cash) up front. CDS presented an opportunity for the time being due to it's proximity, size and location. Shouldn't we just be glad they're moving to a larger place?Could be some existing agreement. Maybe the owner let it be known that both places were ready for new management, or maybe not but it was obvious.

In any case, 109 to Happiness was probably a trial run a la Osy's attempt in November. For those that forgot there's a capture of the old backpage:

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-205-4230/28/210/terff

Clearly what was missing before was a team of professional MBA types--most bangable Asians who put the customer first.

Mondo Badfoot
03-26-15, 05:16
Could be some existing agreement. Maybe the owner let it be known that both places were ready for new management, or maybe not but it was obvious.

In any case, 109 to Happiness was probably a trial run a la Osy's attempt in November. For those that forgot there's a capture of the old backpage:

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolulu/808-205-4230/28/210/terff

Clearly what was missing before was a team of professional MBA types--most bangable Asians who put the customer first.Actually, Happiness is the first step of a plan that Happy has been working on for the last two years and the spot at CC 109 is just a place that she sublet and quickly outgrew, but you hit the nail on the head with the MBA's!

Blake123
03-26-15, 05:49
As a reformed smoker, I'm pretty sensitive to the smell of smoke. I have been with every provider at Happiness and have never detected the slightest cigarette odor! I too, am a former smoker (quit 12 years ago). I have been to Happiness three times and didn't smell smoke until I sat in the ladies' waiting room. I have been with Michelle at least 40 times, I reckon. I have been told she smokes, but I have never, ever detected a smoke smell on her breath. Her breath has always been fresh smelling.

Pubius
03-26-15, 06:03
Actually, Happiness is the first step of a plan that Happy has been working on for the last two years and the spot at CC 109 is just a place that she sublet and quickly outgrew, but you hit the nail on the head with the MBA's!She proves you don't need a supposed college degree to be in the Ivy league. Got a unique approach that really builds on lessons learned.

Ivy had set the bar high by putting the customer first, hoes be damned. Then Happy flipped the script by striking the right balance (pun declined) between customer and employee satisfaction, overcoming the odds against a working girl running shop. There's the failed ventures of Pie, Michele + Momo, Co + Mo. There's the mixed bags of Kelly, Osy, Yoyo, and Coco. Lot of seasonality at 7. Takes a girl different cut of cloth to run an AMP not just as a former ho but current all-star to not just operate smoothly but also avoid excessive drama.

AMPs defy normal business logic in a lot of ways. Imperfect pricing. Relative absence of information, compounded by a lack of truth in advertising. Obviously without an informed consumer, you got far from perfect competition. This gives room for AMPs to slack off in areas that seem customary in the service industry, like cleanliness and hospitality. Nasty showers, angry mamas, early knocking, rushing, bait and switch. Who are you going to complain to? Good to see somebody who's stepping up the competition.

Mondo Badfoot
03-26-15, 13:26
AMPs defy normal business logic in a lot of ways. Imperfect pricing. Relative absence of information, compounded by a lack of truth in advertising. Obviously without an informed consumer, you got far from perfect competition. This gives room for AMPs to slack off in areas that seem customary in the service industry, like cleanliness and hospitality. Nasty showers, angry mamas, early knocking, rushing, bait and switch. Who are you going to complain to? Good to see somebody who's stepping up the competition.And everybody wins!

Member #4747
03-26-15, 14:17

Both Michelle and Angel are pretty and have awesome tits. I'm a bit too big for Michelle and clearly too big for Angel, but I compensated and made it work. Both girls are highly sensual, love sex and are highly orgasmic. Michelle is extremely vocal but Angel not as much (she's the quieter type). Very nice girl with a great attitude. Be extra gentle with Angel. We three fucked nearly the whole hour until the knock on the door. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS. Shot my load on Angel's tits.Is this something that they would offer anyone if they asked, or do you think it's YMMV thing and you have to be with each one for a bit.

Blake123
03-27-15, 06:14

Both Michelle and Angel are pretty and have awesome tits. I'm a bit too big for Michelle and clearly too big for Angel, but I compensated and made it work. Both girls are highly sensual, love sex and are highly orgasmic. Michelle is extremely vocal but Angel not as much (she's the quieter type). Very nice girl with a great attitude. Be extra gentle with Angel. We three fucked nearly the whole hour until the knock on the door. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS. Shot my load on Angel's tits.

Is this something that they would offer anyone if they asked, or do you think it's YMMV thing and you have to be with each one for a bit.Of course it can be had if you are willing to pay the kala. You pay double HF / tip for the two girls. Not all the girls are willing, but I know Michelle and Angel and Michelle and Shiny are willing. There should be no need to have prior experience with the girls. I've been in bed with Michelle more times than with my SO. But, it was a first time experience for me with Angel. I don't think it is a YMMV thing unless you are downright ugly, have bad hygiene or are disrespectful. BTW, several girls at Crystal Healing Massage will do a 3-some.

DatOneMan
03-27-15, 18:17
Of course it can be had if you are willing to pay the kala. You pay double HF / tip for the two girls. Not all the girls are willing, but I know Michelle and Angel and Michelle and Shiny are willing. There should be no need to have prior experience with the girls. I've been in bed with Michelle more times than with my SO. But, it was a first time experience for me with Angel. I don't think it is a YMMV thing unless you are downright ugly, have bad hygiene or are disrespectful. BTW, several girls at Crystal Healing Massage will do a 3-some.I haven't had the chance to have both at the same time. I might have to go and try it out when they relocate.

Mondo Badfoot
03-28-15, 04:44
Well guys, tomorrow is the big day! Last call for the House of Happiness at CC 109! Her Royal Happiness and all her ladies will be taking a week off. Sad news for all us horny mongers, but good news in the long run because they will be opening in a bigger place with 2 table showers! But here's the best news- even tho it will retain the name "China Doll", the place will be under new management- Happy! In other words- the magic formula that she has been developing at 109 will continue in a new location! Happy girls make happy mongers! Plus. My feet and head won't be hitting both ends of the shower (it's huge!)

H Mobius
03-28-15, 04:53
Well guys, tomorrow is the big day! Last call for the House of Happiness at CC 109! Her Royal Happiness and all her ladies will be taking a week off. Sad news for all us horny mongers, but good news in the long run because they will be opening in a bigger place with 2 table showers! But here's the best news- even tho it will retain the name "China Doll", the place will be under new management- Happy! In other words- the magic formula that she has been developing at 109 will continue in a new location! Happy girls make happy mongers! Plus. My feet and head won't be hitting both ends of the shower (it's huge!)Will she be keeping the CDS incumbents, or are they all being displaced in favor of her own star performers? Just wondering.

Spartacus77
03-28-15, 05:07
Well guys, tomorrow is the big day! Last call for the House of Happiness at CC 109! Her Royal Happiness and all her ladies will be taking a week off. Sad news for all us horny mongers, but good news in the long run because they will be opening in a bigger place with 2 table showers! But here's the best news- even tho it will retain the name "China Doll", the place will be under new management- Happy! In other words- the magic formula that she has been developing at 109 will continue in a new location! Happy girls make happy mongers! Plus. My feet and head won't be hitting both ends of the shower (it's huge!)If they keep the name does that mean this thread will close and future discussion moved to the China Doll thread? I guess we don't need both. I hope Happy does something about that entrance. Maybe bring in large planter boxes or obscure it somehow (ala Hula Girls or Ginza). I'm guessing the current lineup at CDS will have difficulty competing with Happy's K-POP all stars and will move on their own. Good luck to her on the new locale.

Lonely Smiles
03-28-15, 05:20
I hope Happy does something about that entrance. Maybe bring in large planter boxes or obscure it somehow (ala Hula Girls or Ginza).Happy could make the entrance look like a Catholic confessional. I have the urge to confess my sins to a wayward nun. If the nun happens straddle my lap while wearing garters, heels, and a lace thong, I'll definitely leave right as rain! We men of the faith have needs too!

"I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes want to be like. On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife".

In all seriousness, larger planter boxes are a reasonable idea. The location is somewhat conspicuous in broad daylight. Tons of traffic constantly. As it currently stands, I would probably only visit in the evening after sunset to lower the chances of being recognized. Small island.

Blake123
03-28-15, 06:26
I'm guessing the current lineup at CDS will have difficulty competing with Happy's K-POP all stars and will move on their own. Good luck to her on the new locale.The latest China Doll ads show only three girls--the fewest number ever advertised at that place. Girls are Mia, Baby and Isabella. Pics of Baby and Isabella look nice but are fake, so who knows what they really look like. Not sure if the pic of Mia is real, but she doesn't look all that enticing, Zzzzzzz. Zero reports on any of these three girls. I sense they will be shown the door. Now, Chinese girl Maggie is a different story. She was in the China Doll BP ads a few days ago. Hope Happy retains Maggie because the sex with her is over the top. She's a super loud, orgasmic screamer and loves to fuck (when I saw her at Mayflower as Mandy last year).

And, yes. Only the best of luck to Happy and the girls at the China Doll location. Looking forward to it.

Blake123
03-28-15, 06:32
Well guys, tomorrow is the big day! Last call for the House of Happiness at CC 109! Her Royal Happiness and all her ladies will be taking a week off. Sad news for all us horny mongers, but good news in the long run because they will be opening in a bigger place with 2 table showers! But here's the best news- even tho it will retain the name "China Doll", the place will be under new management- Happy! In other words- the magic formula that she has been developing at 109 will continue in a new location! Happy girls make happy mongers! Plus. My feet and head won't be hitting both ends of the shower (it's huge!)Already have my appointment for their last day in 109.

Blake123
03-28-15, 06:36
Happy could make the entrance look like a Catholic confessional. I have the urge to confess my sins to a wayward nun. If the nun happens straddle my lap while wearing garters, heels, and a lace thong, I'll definitely leave right as rain! We men of the faith have needs too!

"I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes want to be like. On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife".

In all seriousness, larger planter boxes are a reasonable idea. The location is somewhat conspicuous in broad daylight. Tons of traffic constantly. As it currently stands, I would probably only visit in the evening after sunset to lower the chances of being recognized. Small island.I've been there about 10 times the past two years, and it was usually in the late afternoon. Not really not that much vehicular traffic at that time, in my experiences.

Nutmaker
03-28-15, 07:18
Happy could make the entrance look like a Catholic confessional. I have the urge to confess my sins to a wayward nun. If the nun happens straddle my lap while wearing garters, heels, and a lace thong, I'll definitely leave right as rain! We men of the faith have needs too!

In all seriousness, larger planter boxes are a reasonable idea. The location is somewhat conspicuous in broad daylight. Tons of traffic constantly. As it currently stands, I would probably only visit in the evening after sunset to lower the chances of being recognized. Small island.OMG, what a mental picture: Happy dressed as a sexy nun, ruler in hand, smirk on her face (you know the grin I'm talking about) saying that you've been bad and need to repent, as she smacks the ruler against her palm, LMMFAO!!

And you know what, ask her to, and I'd bet she'd pull it off in spades.

Happy, dear, take note of this one, LOL. I'll meet you at the costume shop to help you put it together, LOL.

LadiesMan217
03-28-15, 14:33
What an awesome lady. If you have never seen her, she is well worth your time and effort to see. She is a cross between Devon Aoki and Lucy Lui. So damn sexy with her freckles. Every time I go to Happiness with the mind to try someone new or different or change things up, I see Ari and I get totally side tracked. She is a bit taller than some might like, but she is exceptional in every single way. Hope she stays around for a long time and can only give her total props. Everything about her is an experience to savor. She is a 12 in my book, in the vein of spinal tap. Can only hope MS Happy brings all of Happiness and keep the best of CDS.

Pubius
03-28-15, 15:59
The latest China Doll ads show only three girls--the fewest number ever advertised at that place. Girls are Mia, Baby and Isabella. Pics of Baby and Isabella look nice but are fake, so who knows what they really look like. Not sure if the pic of Mia is real, but she doesn't look all that enticing, Zzzzzzz. Zero reports on any of these three girls. I sense they will be shown the door. Now, Chinese girl Maggie is a different story. She was in the China Doll BP ads a few days ago. Hope Happy retains Maggie because the sex with her is over the top. She's a super loud, orgasmic screamer and loves to fuck (when I saw her at Mayflower as Mandy last year).

And, yes. Only the best of luck to Happy and the girls at the China Doll location. Looking forward to it.A place that big with just three girls, plus some of the pics appear notional--not sustainable. In the ads from today and yesterday don't see Maggie. CDS probably just counting the days till the hand-off.

There is a review of Mia who had been at Nirvana and Ginza (not Ping Pong) as well:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10560-China-Doll-Spa-the-old-Victoria-Spa-and-Lotus&p=2080846&viewfull=1#post2080846

There was a girl named Apple at 109, I guess she is the one using the name Baby now:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11359-109&p=2231910&viewfull=1#post2231910

H Mobius
03-28-15, 16:34
The latest China Doll ads show only three girls--the fewest number ever advertised at that place. Girls are Mia, Baby and Isabella. Pics of Baby and Isabella look nice but are fake, so who knows what they really look like. Not sure if the pic of Mia is real, but she doesn't look all that enticing, Zzzzzzz. Zero reports on any of these three girls.Someone reported on Baby; fake pic for a much older non-hottie.

I saw Maggie several times back when she was working 109/CDS and she serviced the hell out of me every time.

Surfbreak
03-29-15, 18:12
Already have my appointment for their last day in 109.I had my last appt at 109 a few days ago with Michelle. She was incredible, sexy, sensual and very eager to please. Straight 10's. Nice way to ring out the old place. The new location should be even better with more rooms and two showers. Good luck, Happy.

Mondo Badfoot
03-29-15, 21:41
Had to pay one more visit to the House of Happiness before they closed for relocation! I really, really wanted to get with Michelle and her magical little Princess before she went on vacation! I got lucky and booked her first appointment of the day. Still didn't get her famous B2 B table shower, with the whole nine yards, because I'd just showered at home and wanted to get right into it!. Michelle's body is so comfortable and perfect in my opinion, that it's sometimes hard for me to control myself! But I promised I would only put junior halfway in- then I got ridiculous and said one-third! She started by going back and forth between DFK and BBBJ! After my legs started shaking, I stood her up and began to lick and suck her nipples! This lady is so fine-tuned that you can bring her to climax by sucking her perfect nipples! As I sat on the edge of the bed she went back to BBBJ- soon she stopped and had me lay down in the middle of the bed- I think she was afraid I would fall off the bed! The BJ was beyond description with eye contact and magic fingers! Then she slid up for DFK while she nestled her lower lips over my soaking wet and rock-hard dick. We continued to kiss as she started to slide back and forth along little Mondo. Then she sat up and picked up the pace a little as I concentrated on her nipples once more! She came a couple more times and then stared saying- "Put it in! Put it in! As we scrambled to get the cover on! The 1/3 promise lasted about 5 minutes, the halfway promise lasted about 10 more! I won't give you all the gory details, just read my last review of Michelle and add 20%! It was a beautiful time! In her own words- she went on an intergalactic trip. I'm just grateful that she took me with her!! When we were done, she went to wash up and get some more water and Happy came bouncing into the room and sat down beside me and gently took Mondo Junior into her little hand! I think she was checking him out to make sure he wasn't damaged! Then we all went into the other room for some food! Hap told me that as soon as I showed up, Mama started to make my favorite! What a great place! So there I was, eating and talking story with Happy, Michelle, Angel, Ari and Miki for more than an hour! I don't know how anyone could ask for more!

Have a great trip, Michelle!

Blake123
03-30-15, 04:23
I had my last appt at 109 a few days ago with Michelle. She was incredible, sexy, sensual and very eager to please. Straight 10's. She is all that. I saw my ATF Michelle Saturday evening. She's always so orgasmic. She came about 8 times in 10 minutes. No need for me to file another detailed report. I've posted numerous reviews of her when she was at Crystal Healing Massage. She's going on vacation till about the 21st of April. As I was I was leaving, Happy (in a nice dress) was hugging me and asking if I wanted to stay for a massage from her. Tempting! Not sure if she was just flirting or for real. Anyway, I figured it would cost me, and I didn't have any more money on me, so I passed. Sexy sweetie she is. I've only been with Happy once but want to try her again.

DatOneMan
03-30-15, 05:36
She is all that. I saw my ATF Michelle Saturday evening. She's always so orgasmic. She came about 8 times in 10 minutes. No need for me to file another detailed report. I've posted numerous reviews of her when she was at Crystal Healing Massage. She's going on vacation till about the 21st of April. As I was I was leaving, Happy (in a nice dress) was hugging me and asking if I wanted to stay for a massage from her. Tempting! Not sure if she was just flirting or for real. Anyway, I figured it would cost me, and I didn't have any more money on me, so I passed. Sexy sweetie she is. I've only been with Happy once but want to try her again.So Michelle won't be there for the new location opening next week?

Blake123
03-30-15, 05:47
So Michelle won't be there for the new location opening next week?I believe that's what I said.

DatOneMan
03-30-15, 06:07
I believe that's what I said.Was hoping I heard that wrong, thanks for clearing it up.

Memahu
03-30-15, 06:32
Will "Lucy, I'm Home" be there? Ha, Ha, Ha.

Blake123
03-30-15, 06:42
Will "Lucy, I'm Home" be there? Ha, Ha, Ha.I'm curious about your question. She was in the latest BP ad. So why wouldn't she be there? Unless you know something we don't know.

MidgetMac87
03-30-15, 07:00
Is this the week that Happiness is supposed to have their big move or is it next week?

Blake123
03-30-15, 07:13
Is this the week that Happiness is supposed to have their big move or is it next week?They will open at the China Doll location on April 4th. That's what Happy told me when I was there Saturday.

Mondo Badfoot
03-31-15, 01:26
I just want to hop in here to wish Happy, Hanna Moma, and all the girls of Happiness all the luck in the world in their move! A big change like this can always be a little scary, plus, moving is always a huge amount of work! So keep the faith, ladies, we're all behind you, and waiting to support you as soon as you're ready for us! The location doesn't really matter! It's you ladies and the way you made us all feel welcome and at home that will always keep us coming back!

Memahu
03-31-15, 03:13
I'm curious about your question. She was in the latest BP ad. So why wouldn't she be there? Unless you know something we don't know.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZlLQLFq_H4

Memba this.

Honolulu808
03-31-15, 03:37
Saw Happy, Mama and girls at lunch today for a well needed meal and staff meeting. Not too often do you see all the girls together in street clothes and zero makeup. Damn I think they look hotter today than in the shop of Happiness.

Good luck to you all on your transition.

LadiesMan217
03-31-15, 06:30
I just want to hop in here to wish Happy, Hanna Moma, and all the girls of Happiness all the luck in the world in their move! A big change like this can always be a little scary, plus, moving is always a huge amount of work! So keep the faith, ladies, we're all behind you, and waiting to support you as soon as you're ready for us! The location doesn't really matter! It's you ladies and the way you made us all feel welcome and at home that will always keep us coming back!Where the heck is the "like button" for this post? Thumbs up man. Exactly.

TT Twista
03-31-15, 07:17
I just want to hop in here to wish Happy, Hanna Moma, and all the girls of Happiness all the luck in the world in their move! A big change like this can always be a little scary, plus, moving is always a huge amount of work! So keep the faith, ladies, we're all behind you, and waiting to support you as soon as you're ready for us! The location doesn't really matter! It's you ladies and the way you made us all feel welcome and at home that will always keep us coming back!I know there are some other locations some may prefer Happiness move to but, at least for me any place with more then 3 rooms would be ideal. I've been telling Happy since the start that 3 rooms is obviously not enough for the most popular AMP in town. I mean realistically, with as much mongers AND providers who want to go to Happiness, she should be using all 3 spots at the good ol' Wardplex. She always said 109 was only phase 1 in her plan and that she'd move eventually. So, I for one am happy it's happening now. Can't wait to see them Happy hotties at the next new Happiest place in Hawaii. Save me a reservation at the dinner table please.

Goser
03-31-15, 13:38
I know there are some other locations some may prefer Happiness move to but, at least for me any place with more then 3 rooms would be ideal. I've been telling Happy since the start that 3 rooms is obviously not enough for the most popular AMP in town. I mean realistically, with as much mongers AND providers who want to go to Happiness, she should be using all 3 spots at the good ol' Wardplex. She always said 109 was only phase 1 in her plan and that she'd move eventually. So, I for one am happy it's happening now. Can't wait to see them Happy hotties at the next new Happiest place in Hawaii. Save me a reservation at the dinner table please.I think Happy needs 5 rooms, 2 table showers and one stand up shower.

Licentious
03-31-15, 16:40
I just want to hop in here to wish Happy, Hanna Moma, and all the girls of Happiness all the luck in the world in their move! A big change like this can always be a little scary, plus, moving is always a huge amount of work! So keep the faith, ladies, we're all behind you, and waiting to support you as soon as you're ready for us! The location doesn't really matter! It's you ladies and the way you made us all feel welcome and at home that will always keep us coming back!A recommended change.

She need to stop smoking in this small space.

I came out of there smelling like I smoked a pack!

Honolulu808
03-31-15, 16:58
A recommended change.

I came out of there smelling like I smoked a pack!#1 It's a hard habit to break. #2 Their line of work is very stressful, smoking helps the stress. #3 Helps with over eating, they have to maintain their figure and it helps with stress and over eating. Yes, there is ways to overcome smoking but it's the easiest way to cope. Remedy to overcome your clothing smelling like a pack of cigarettes, bring an extra set of clothes and leave it in your car, Truck, van, SUV to change before you go home. It is not easy for these girls to go outside to smoke in the common areas of their building. Smoking is not only an issue at Happiness but most all other establishments some places are lucky to have fans that help blow the smoke out of their places. I know of a couple girls that tried to quit smoking the proper way by going to the doctors getting the proper medication and in the process of quitting the game a lot of weight.

Mondo Badfoot
03-31-15, 17:01
A recommended change.

I came out of there smelling like I smoked a pack!The new place is not small by any means and has an outdoor smoking area!

Chik0848
03-31-15, 20:13
I think Happy needs 5 rooms, 2 table showers and one stand up shower.The new place, China Doll, has seven rooms and two table showers. There's still going to be more girls than rooms. I've heard that there are new girls coming in from the mainland and a couple coming back from vacay. Maybe they'll be working shifts.

MrFunStuff808
03-31-15, 21:30
The new place, China Doll, has seven rooms and two table showers. There's still going to be more girls than rooms. I've heard that there are new girls coming in from the mainland and a couple coming back from vacay. Maybe they'll be working shifts.Where is China doll at?

Spartacus77
03-31-15, 22:03
Where is China doll at?It's off of Atkinson Drive and Kona Street, near Club Femme Nu. If you use google street view, you can clearly see the entrance off of Kona Street. I drove by today to take a look. It's definitely not day monger friendly. I'd only hit that place under the cover of darkness. Even then you will have to time your entrance so your not hanging out in front for a lengthy period of time as cars and pedestrians go by. It's a heavily trafficked area. It has a big sign that reads "China Doll Spa," so you will have no other plausible excuse hanging out in front other than I'm going inside to have sex with Ms. Happy.

Ass Man808
03-31-15, 22:03
Where is China doll at?It's right next to Moanco Bar in the parking lot.

Mondo Badfoot
04-01-15, 01:35
It has a big sign that reads "China Doll Spa," so you will have no other plausible excuse hanging out in front other than I'm going inside to have sex with Ms. Happy.Sounds pretty good to me! Or you could say I'm going inside to have sex with Michelle! Or maybe I'm going to get my freak on with Happy and Michelle! The possibilities are endless!

Honolulu808
04-01-15, 01:43
Where is China doll at?The building at Atkinson and Kona St. Mauka of Ala Moana Hotel. First you will see Orchid Relaxation then you'll see the big parking lot. Can't miss China Doll sign with the big white doors.

HapaBoy86
04-01-15, 03:29
It's definitely not day monger friendly. I'd only hit that place under the cover of darkness. Even then you will have to time your entrance so your not hanging out in front for a lengthy period of time as cars and pedestrians go by. It's a heavily trafficked area..Ho, got that right. Daytime bettah wear a hat / sunglases if you don't want yo friends to see you walk in. Haha.

Wulfen
04-01-15, 10:08
For the CC security cam focused on the approach walkway to the door, and I believe internal to Happiness has another. Ideally memoryless but who knows?

Ho, got that right. Daytime bettah wear a hat / sunglases if you don't want yo friends to see you walk in. Haha.

MuffinStuffer
04-01-15, 13:52
For the CC security cam focused on the approach walkway to the door, and I believe internal to Happiness has another. Ideally memoryless but who knows?CC uses a PC Plug-In program, rather than having stand alone recording and matrixing. Half or more of their cameras are decoy enclosures. The cameras that are real and recording go into the PC hard drive on a rather small daily partition. Unless they go in and save a particular clip the video is gone in 24 hours. The resolution? Yeah live its so-so, maybe even SD. But recorded you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between me and Jay Leno.

Honolulu808
04-03-15, 05:01
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happiness-lucy-ari-angel-michelle-genie-miki-baby-pearl-happy-shiny-back-april-7/4786287

It's offical.

Blake123
04-03-15, 06:15
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happiness-lucy-ari-angel-michelle-genie-miki-baby-pearl-happy-shiny-back-april-7/4786287

It's offical.Thanks H808. Great news! Opening a bit early. Last week Happy told me they would be opening Apr 4th. So, looks like a couple days earlier. Very nice line-up of hot girls.

TT Twista
04-03-15, 15:23
I just texted Happy to see what's up. She said Happiness will reopen tomorrow on Saturday. I wanted to try Baby, she looks delicious. Anyone else tried Baby before? Happy said she never tried Baby. LOL.

BabyMetalDes
04-03-15, 15:53
I just texted Happy to see what's up. She said Happiness will reopen tomorrow on Saturday. I wanted to try Baby, she looks delicious. Anyone else tried Baby before? Happy said she never tried Baby. LOL.So did she mention anything about the girls that were working at China Doll before? What is happening to them?

ByTheBook
04-03-15, 19:25
Remember guys there are 2 doors that were open at China. 1 door facing Atkinson, other door facing parking area. You can sneak behind building and come out on Atkinson from behind garbage can.

I wonder will Happy keep door open so you can see girls lounging around on those big couches. Wish Long Tongue Lucy would join Happy's stable.

ZeroZero991
04-03-15, 22:13
I just texted Happy to see what's up. She said Happiness will reopen tomorrow on Saturday. I wanted to try Baby, she looks delicious. Anyone else tried Baby before? Happy said she never tried Baby. LOL.If this is the Baby that was at CD a few weeks ago then I've seen her. If I could have, I would've gone back to see her the next day, and the day after that, and. Well you get my point. When I did go back the following week, I was told Baby wasn't available so I saw the provider from NY that someone else reviewed recently. Can't remember who did the review and I never got the girl's name as I wasn't thinking I would look for her again. Baby on the other hand, is definitely worth seeing again and will fit in nicely with the services offered by the incoming all stars at Happiness. She had a good attitude and seemed to enjoy her job, looked fantastic, and provided TS, CBJ, 360 CG, mish, And DS.

Yung Evr
04-04-15, 00:32
The new place, China Doll, has seven rooms and two table showers. There's still going to be more girls than rooms. I've heard that there are new girls coming in from the mainland and a couple coming back from vacay. Maybe they'll be working shifts.They said they may double up in some rooms if the mongers don't mind. So they might have 2 fuck sessions going in one room. Never heard of that before, but it's creative.

Blake123
04-04-15, 06:22
Remember guys there are 2 doors that were open at China. 1 door facing Atkinson, other door facing parking area. You can sneak behind building and come out on Atkinson from behind garbage can.

I wonder will Happy keep door open so you can see girls lounging around on those big couches. Wish Long Tongue Lucy would join Happy's stable.Yes, that's the route (sneak behind building) I take whenever I go there.

And, Lucy is in the ad, so I assume she's on board.

Blake123
04-04-15, 06:26
They said they may double up in some rooms if the mongers don't mind. So they might have 2 fuck sessions going in one room. Never heard of that before, but it's creative.Now, you know that's not even remotely true.

Crazy Glu
04-04-15, 08:01

It's offical.Is this the same Pearl from CHM? Aw man now I got to go there. Well, not like its a bad thing being that Happy is there as well. Well got to go the bank now.

Aloha CG.

Blake123
04-04-15, 08:25
Is this the same Pearl from CHM? Aw man now I got to go there. Well, not like its a bad thing being that Happy is there as well. Well got to go the bank now.

Aloha CG.That's definitely not CHM Pearl's pic in the ad. But, then again, many pics in the ad are fake, so you never know till you go and see for yourself or wait for a report.

ByTheBook
04-04-15, 10:16

I wonder will Happy keep door open so you can see girls lounging around on those big couches. Wish Long Tongue Lucy would join Happy's stable.I should add the garbage can is the green dumpster next to the sun glasses store. Duck behind dumpster.

Go between buildings. Sun glasses store is on Atkinson.

ByTheBook
04-04-15, 10:28
I just looked at the ad for Happiness. Place is open 24 hrs. Ala Moana Hotel right down the street. Will be there in about 2 weeks. I'm broke-no rest for the weary. I can see myself spending 2 or3 hrs at a time in this place, If I am not careful.

Have yet to try Happy or Nara. Don't know how I missed those ladies. Exit Ala Moana, turn left, 2 minutes, I'm there.

Goser
04-04-15, 13:38
I just looked at the ad for Happiness. Place is open 24 hrs. Ala Moana Hotel right down the street. Will be there in about 2 weeks. I'm broke-no rest for the weary. I can see myself spending 2 or3 hrs at a time in this place, If I am not careful.

Have yet to try Happy or Nara. Don't know how I missed those ladies. Exit Ala Moana, turn left, 2 minutes, I'm there.Wow. 12 girls is more than I have ever seen. I think it may be too many. 6-8 seems optimal. With 12 girls, you need a lot of volume to keep them busy. That means mongers on top of each other and table showers always busy. The only way this works is if there are 2 sections. One for walk ins and another for regulars. So it becomes 2 AMPs in reality.

We will see how Happy does as manager. This is where Ivy at Empire excels. She keeps her girls very busy, keep quality pretty high, and gets a lot of new blood constantly. That takes skill as a manager which is different than being a good provider. I am concerned that Happy may make some of the same mistakes that Yoyo made at Mayflower trying to be too nice. In order to run a tight ship, you need to be a royal ***** at times and I don't see that from Happy.

Redneck 1
04-04-15, 14:16
Is this the same Pearl from CHM? Aw man now I got to go there. That's a blurred photo of a Japanese celebrity, Nonami Takizawa (see the clear photo below). Extremely doubtful that she's actually working there, LOL.

Mondo Badfoot
04-04-15, 15:44
Is this the same Pearl from CHM? Aw man now I got to go there. Well, not like its a bad thing being that Happy is there as well. Well got to go the bank now.

Aloha CG.Different Pearl- she's been at CDS for a while- reviewed in that thread.

Local1234
04-04-15, 17:38
That's a blurred photo of a Japanese celebrity, Nonami Takizawa (see the clear photo below). Extremely doubtful that she's actually working there, LOL.Nice set. Is she AV actress?

Redneck 1
04-04-15, 18:29
Nice set. Is she AV actress?Not as far as I know. She's been a photo model, non-porn actress and singer.

LuckyStarr808
04-05-15, 02:59
Happiness is such an interesting and dare I say ground breaking AMP. I loved the Korean buffet table today. Just like on the grand opening day of Happiness 109 they had food for the girls and customers. Happy goes above and beyond in all that she does. I've never been more impressed or grateful.

Anyway, on to the important info. Happy explained to me that the "Happiness girls" would have the day off on Sunday for Easter. The key words being "Happiness girls" and only the staff that came from 109 will be off. The China Doll location is still open on Easter and the China Doll girls are working.

Did everyone get that? China Doll open on Easter, but the girls from Happiness 109 will have the day off.

Crazy Glu
04-05-15, 10:14
That's definitely not CHM Pearl's pic in the ad. But, then again, many pics in the ad are fake, so you never know till you go and see for yourself or wait for a report.

That's a blurred photo of a Japanese celebrity, Nonami Takizawa (see the clear photo below). Extremely doubtful that she's actually working there, LOL.

Different Pearl- she's been at CDS for a while- reviewed in that thread.Thanks my brothers. But I already took money out. Guess going to have a go with the boss lady then. Physically I don't need the blue pill but, I think I may take one so that I'll be superman like the rest you guys, you brothers are amazing. I wish I was like you brothers. So, sad my life NOT! I am Happy camper! Err Monger!

Stay Safe and Aloha.

CG.

Goser
04-05-15, 12:13
Happiness is such an interesting and dare I say ground breaking AMP. I loved the Korean buffet table today. Just like on the grand opening day of Happiness 109 they had food for the girls and customers. Happy goes above and beyond in all that she does. I've never been more impressed or grateful.

Anyway, on to the important info. Happy explained to me that the "Happiness girls" would have the day off on Sunday for Easter. The key words being "Happiness girls" and only the staff that came from 109 will be off. The China Doll location is still open on Easter and the China Doll girls are working.

Did everyone get that? China Doll open on Easter, but the girls from Happiness 109 will have the day off.Does this mean that Happy is sharing the place with someone else? How can she give only part of the staff the day off?

DaViper
04-05-15, 13:00

Did everyone get that? China Doll open on Easter, but the girls from Happiness 109 will have the day off.Is this place owned by Happy and China doll mama?

ShaggyDoo
04-05-15, 15:06
Is this place owned by Happy and China doll mama?No owner is someone else, Happy is most likely leasing space. So I guess the term "owner" is relative. Happy is the owner of the business "Happy Relaxation / Spa LCC", she is not the owner of the space that it currently occupies. The Mama maybe the actually owner, I really don't know who the current mama is at CDS / HAPPINESS these days, but they are not usually mama's.

Honolulu808
04-05-15, 23:31
No owner is someone else, Happy is most likely leasing space. So I guess the term "owner" is relative. Happy is the owner of the business "Happy Relaxation / Spa LCC", she is not the owner of the space that it currently occupies. The Mama maybe the actually owner, I really don't know who the current mama is at CDS / HAPPINESS these days, but they are not usually mama's.It gets very complicated when you talk about ownership. The building and land is a different owner and CDS leases the building and I can say the rent is very steep for that location. As for CDS ownership, again, very steep and its not cheap to buyout the present ownership.

Just be glad Happy landed at CDS and is calling it Happiness. Pretty sure Lotus or Victoria Spa nor China Doll Spa never got the huge amount of customers that will be visiting now that Happiness set up camp. This could set the record on daily customers going there.

TT Twista
04-06-15, 02:26
If this is the Baby that was at CD a few weeks ago then I've seen her. If I could have, I would've gone back to see her the next day, and the day after that, and. Well you get my point. When I did go back the following week, I was told Baby wasn't available so I saw the provider from NY that someone else reviewed recently. Can't remember who did the review and I never got the girl's name as I wasn't thinking I would look for her again. Baby on the other hand, is definitely worth seeing again and will fit in nicely with the services offered by the incoming all stars at Happiness. She had a good attitude and seemed to enjoy her job, looked fantastic, and provided TS, CBJ, 360 CG, mish, And DS.Thanks bro. Sounds good. She looks good too.

MrFunStuff808
04-07-15, 01:14
So is Happy and the gang at China doll or at the old 109 ? BTW thanks to all of'you who left directions to CD. MFS.

Ass Man808
04-07-15, 01:17
So is Happy and the gang at China doll or at the old 109 ? BTW thanks to all of'you who left directions to CD. MFS.They are at China Doll.

Mondo Badfoot
04-07-15, 04:48
Dropped by the new House of Happiness on Saturday. I was just going to drop off a little housewarming present, then head back to work. Well, of course it didn't work out like that! Happy greeted me at the door with a big hug and kisses. She looked great in her little apron, which she promptly lifted up to show me the even littler short shorts she had underneath. Hanna mama came out and gave me a hug and an invitation to lunch. Who could refuse Hanna mama? Then Hap walked me across the room and said, "Look in here". She pulled back a curtain and there were three of the hottest looking girls in town- Happy's Girls (tho I tend to think of them as Mondo's Girls). Huge smiles- hugs and kisses! Ari, Lucy, Miki all in a row! Mama took me in and made me a plate. There was a huge spread. I had to get out of there- duty calls and all that, but then in came Angel. God she's sweet! Somehow I ended up back on the couch with Happy on one arm and Lucy on the other. They both have such smooth skin- especially on their inner thighs! I was actually able to force myself to get up and go back to work, but it was very hard to do. Not quite as hard as Mondo Jr. Tho! Oh, Happy introduced me to young Miss Pearl and her very large and lovely chi chi's. Hap- in her subtle way did it by taking my hands and putting them right on those beauties- way more than a handful (and I have big hands)! I had to leave but I have at least three appointments set for this week! Plus I love that giant table shower!

Goser
04-07-15, 11:47
Dropped by the new House of Happiness on Saturday. I was just going to drop off a little housewarming present, then head back to work. Well, of course it didn't work out like that! Happy greeted me at the door with a big hug and kisses. She looked great in her little apron, which she promptly lifted up to show me the even littler short shorts she had underneath. Hanna mama came out and gave me a hug and an invitation to lunch. Who could refuse Hanna mama? Then Hap walked me across the room and said, "Look in here". She pulled back a curtain and there were three of the hottest looking girls in town- Happy's Girls (tho I tend to think of them as Mondo's Girls). Huge smiles- hugs and kisses! Ari, Lucy, Miki all in a row! Mama took me in and made me a plate. There was a huge spread. I had to get out of there- duty calls and all that, but then in came Angel. God she's sweet! Somehow I ended up back on the couch with Happy on one arm and Lucy on the other. They both have such smooth skin- especially on their inner thighs! I was actually able to force myself to get up and go back to work, but it was very hard to do. Not quite as hard as Mondo Jr. Tho! Oh, Happy introduced me to young Miss Pearl and her very large and lovely chi chi's. Hap- in her subtle way did it by taking my hands and putting them right on those beauties- way more than a handful (and I have big hands)! I had to leave but I have at least three appointments set for this week! Plus I love that giant table shower!Nice touch. I need to check out the new spread. China Doll is going to be the new grand central station. I hope they have a VIP room for a little more privacy for the shy mongers.

MeinArschUndde
04-07-15, 14:20
Oh, Happy introduced me to young Miss Pearl and her very large and lovely chi chi's. Hap- in her subtle way did it by taking my hands and putting them right on those beauties- way more than a handful (and I have big hands)! I had to leave but I have at least three appointments set for this week! Plus I love that giant table shower!Post 472 below Google-imaged her pic, and it came up fake. What's she really look like?

Mondo Badfoot
04-07-15, 16:49
Post 472 below Google-imaged her pic, and it came up fake. What's she really look like?In my not-so-humble opinion, I would have to say she looks better than her pics! To me, she appears younger! Maybe because she is so animated- bright and lively! Don't know about her service but I soon will- I'll post review!

SlamDunkChamp
04-07-15, 18:58
Shiny and her fine ass is back from bacay.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s-h-i-n-y-sweet-and-sexy-asian-seductress/5178739

USukebe2
04-07-15, 19:46
Shiny and her fine ass is back from bacay.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s-h-i-n-y-sweet-and-sexy-asian-seductress/5178739Yes sir the Shiny one is in deed back! When I was there yesterday, Happy said she was picking her up from the airport later in the evening.

USukebe2
04-07-15, 20:04
Having never been to CDS, stopped by yesterday to the land of Happiness. Happy and Hana mama greeted me at the door and Happy took me on a grand tour of the place. All I can say is it's way bigger than 109 with a spacious lobby area, separate kitchen / dining, a smoking room, seven rooms (I think), the girls room, two table showers and one stand-up.

Happy then introduced me to the girls from CDS Baby, Bella and Tasha. Pearl was finishing up with a customer so met her after. She's relatively new to the business (first time) so you may have to coach and be patient with her. Looks like she has some tig o' bitties (based on how the towel was wrapped around her body). Lucy, Ari and Miki were also working.

Since I had dropped by unannounced, I asked Hana to choose a girl for me. I was pleasantly surprised when in walked Lucy. Although we've talked before when they were at 109, this would be the first time I would actually be with her. For those who have never seen Lucy before, she's pretty, slim, has a nice body and has eyes that will brighten up any room. Lucy is also very animated, funny and has a great personality. She asked why it took so long for us to get together. I had to explain that she was always busy, which was true. Almost everytime I saw her she was off and running to another appointment. Little did I know that very shortly I would find out why.

I think Lucy's TS is one of the best I've ever had. She used Nuru gel and it was just like how another monger had reported. That stuff is great and all I can say is Lucy really knows how to really work it! I got a sneak preview of things to come and couldn't wait to get back to the room see what else she had to offer. But if I could have, I would have stayed in the shower room for the entire session with her just a slipping and a sliding and having a good old time with her B2 be. Maybe next time if it's really slow I'll have to ask and see if we can.

Being an oral type of guy I really appreciate it when a girl gives DFK without any reservation. Let's just say Lucy is very passionate and really gets into it. Loved her hand / BBBJ combo and really hadn't notice that she had put on a cover. CG, ACG, RCG, mish, flat doggy, standing mish and doggy I tried to fit in as any position I could with what time was left. Like I said I'm an oral kind of guy so I had to make sure that I got my licks in too! Lucy said I was "very talented" and could tell that I like eating pussy LOL. That is an understatement and BS or not, it was an ego booster. Anyway I had a great time with Lucy and on my way home all I could think of was "damn! Why did I wait so long?" babo! Haha.

Oppa808
04-07-15, 23:26
I finally got to sample that fine piece of work called Ari. Paid mama HF and shortly after Ari walked in wearing a black two piece bikini. Damn she has a nice tight sexy little body! She gave me a hug and I returned the favor by grabbing and squeezing her cute little butt with both my hands LOL. She asked if I wanted a shower and figured why not so she took my hand and led me to the shower room which was definitely way bigger than what they had at CC. Ari apologized and said she doesn't do B2 be which was not a deal breaker or problem for me. Actually I think it worked out for the better because I found Ari to be very personable and down to earth. I didn't sense any hesitation or defensiveness on her part like how some providers are when they see you for the first time. We chatted as if we were long time friends. Ari really seemed genuine and I'm pretty sure outside the workplace she would be fun to chill and hang out with! So after a quick wash and rinse we headed back to the room.

Ari's been well reviewed at her previous workplaces (Golden Queen and Ginza) so no need to bore you guys with details. I will add that somehow my one hour appointment turned into two. Yes everything was covered and no she doesn't B2 be or DFK, no PSE or GFE but it didn't matter to me. After the first knock I told her to tell mama one more hour. It just felt like the right thing to do haha. In her own words, Ari said that she only gives "standard sevice". Never the less I had a great time with her because somehow we just hit it off. When we were done the other girls including Happy were curious wondering what was going on because Ari was the first provider at Happiness who I ended up having a multi hour appointment with. Looks, body, personality I am absolutely sold on Ari. Next time I'll have to try and use my Jedi mind trick and see if I can make her step over to the dark side and at least attempt to do B2 be! Now wouldn't that be awesome?

LuckyStarr808
04-08-15, 02:05
I finally got to sample that fine piece of work called Ari. Paid mama HF and shortly after Ari walked in wearing a black two piece bikini. Damn she has a nice tight sexy little body! She gave me a hug and I returned the favor by grabbing and squeezing her cute little butt with both my hands LOL. She asked if I wanted a shower and figured why not so she took my hand and led me to the shower room which was definitely way bigger than what they had at CC. Ari apologized and said she doesn't do B2 be which was not a deal breaker or problem for me. Actually I think it worked out for the better because I found Ari to be very personable and down to earth. I didn't sense any hesitation or defensiveness on her part like how some providers are when they see you for the first time. We chatted as if we were long time friends. Ari really seemed genuine and I'm pretty sure outside the workplace she would be fun to chill and hang out with! So after a quick wash and rinse we headed back to the room.

Ari's been well reviewed at her previous workplaces (Golden Queen and Ginza) so no need to bore you guys with details. I will add that somehow my one hour appointment turned into two. Yes everything was covered and no she doesn't B2 be or DFK, no PSE or GFE but it didn't matter to me. After the first knock I told her to tell mama one more hour. It just felt like the right thing to do haha. In her own words, Ari said that she only gives "standard sevice". Never the less I had a great time with her because somehow we just hit it off. When we were done the other girls including Happy were curious wondering what was going on because Ari was the first provider at Happiness who I ended up having a multi hour appointment with. Looks, body, personality I am absolutely sold on Ari. Next time I'll have to try and use my Jedi mind trick and see if I can make her step over to the dark side and at least attempt to do B2 be! Now wouldn't that be awesome?She used to look good to me, but now I find her. Simply Ari-sistible.

The lyrics to that song by Robert Palmer "Simply Irresistible" sure sounds like he's talking about Ari.

Simply Ari-sistible. She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went.

Simply irresistible. She's all mine, there's no other way to go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZSgwQoTeiQ

I can't keep my hands off of Ari. She's so hot, there's no telling where my money went, and there's no other way to go whenever I get my hands on Ari. I was not planning on doing Ari. I was simply trying to recon the China Doll girls but Tasha and Baby were not in that day and Pearl and Bella were just leaving to go out for the day. I know for sure Pearl and Bella have big boobs.

I ate some lunch then out comes Ari in a two piece bikini. That's when it all becomes a blur because I'm pretty sure all my blood went rushing down to my little head and from then on Lucky Jr was calling the shots and I was no longer in control. Fast forward to Ari checking the mirror to fix her bikini and me walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. Oh lord, I'm so turned on caressing her from her abs down to her thighs. Lucky Jr is harder than arithmetic and Ari can feel him pressed against her soft little booty. She gripped Jr with her hand and asked why is he getting bigger. Happy was like "OMG you two, just get a room already. Room #1 will be available soon. ".

We eventually got into a room and Ari sat on the edge of the bed. I walked over to her and she wrapped her legs around me as my fingers explored her body. All I want to do is touch and feel every inch of her tight hot body. I picked her up off the bed, she's so light that I could hold her with one arm and use my other hand for grabbing her ass. Ari was so much more sensual and seductive with the way she kissed my neck or nibbled and sucked on my ear. We just kept holding each other as tight as possible and touching or kissing each other's body. I could spend hours worshiping Ari's unbelievable body.

After a standard TS we continue to hug and fondle in the room. I ask her turn around so I can place Lucky Jr between her asscheeks and do some Italian. Ari basically gave me a lapdance then she pulled me by the hands and we walked over to the side of the room where Ari placed her hands up against the wall and told me "Like doggystyle. " So I kept grinding Jr Italian-style on Ari's sweet ass in a standing DS position up against the wall.

I seriously could not keep my hands off of her body. When we moved to the bed I asked Ari to cuddle with me first so I could play with her body some more. She snuggled up and stroked Jr while she softly kissed my neck, ears, chest and nipples. She then threw the hat on my little head and gave me the most sensual CBJ she's ever given me. Ari is usually a lot more energetic and playful with me but on this day she was such a slow and methodical seductress.

Have I mentioned how obsessed I was with Ari's body? I would have been contempt with fondling her body while she gave me a HJ. In fact I knew that's how I wanted to finish. But if you're going to do Ari it is a must to take a spin on the Ari-Go-Round or your date would not be complete. I had her spin one rotation on Jr then asked her to come and lay in my arms again. We cuddled and I felt her up like crazy while she gave me a HJ to completion.

Mama Hanna was hilarious as always. She's not the kind of mama who you're going to hear the attitude or frustration in her voice when she's calling time for the 2nd or 3rd time. On her 3rd call for time, mama Hanna was like "Hey. Are you guys falling in love in there?" Then Ari answered back "Yeah we're in love already. " LOL. Talk about finding Happiness.

Yes indeed, Ari is as "standard service" as it gets. Her looks, her body, her smile, her youth will get her customers easily. I think it's her personality that really makes her completely Ari-sistible.

JSon808
04-08-15, 03:43
Is happy providing still or is she just working as a mama. I hope she's still working! I haven't seen her yet and she is on top of my to do list.

MrFunStuff808
04-08-15, 03:52
They are at China Doll.Thanks bro!

HapaBoy86
04-08-15, 04:06

Ari's been well reviewed at her previous workplaces (Golden Queen and Ginza) so no need to bore you guys with details. I will add that somehow my one hour appointment turned into two. Yes everything was covered and no she doesn't B2 be or DFK, no PSE or GFE but it didn't matter to me. After the first knock I told her to tell mama one more hour. It just felt like the right thing to do haha. In her own words, Ari said that she only gives "standard sevice". Never the less I had a great time with her because somehow we just hit it off. When we were done the other girls including Happy were curious wondering what was going on because Ari was the first provider at Happiness who I ended up having a multi hour appointment with. Looks, body, personality I am absolutely sold on Ari. Next time I'll have to try and use my Jedi mind trick and see if I can make her step over to the dark side and at least attempt to do B2 be! Now wouldn't that be awesome?Thanks for the report.

Mondo Badfoot
04-08-15, 05:19
She used to look good to me, but now I find her. Simply Ari-sistible.

The lyrics to that song by Robert Palmer "Simply Irresistible" sure sounds like he's talking about Ari.

Simply Ari-sistible. She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went.

Simply irresistible. She's all mine, there's no other way to go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZSgwQoTeiQ

I can't keep my hands off of Ari. She's so hot, there's no telling where my money went, and there's no other way to go whenever I get my hands on Ari. I was not planning on doing Ari. I was simply trying to recon the China Doll girls but Tasha and Baby were not in that day and Pearl and Bella were just leaving to go out for the day. I know for sure Pearl and Bella have big boobs.

I ate some lunch then out comes Ari in a two piece bikini. That's when it all becomes a blur because I'm pretty sure all my blood went rushing down to my little head and from then on Lucky Jr was calling the shots and I was no longer in control. Fast forward to Ari checking the mirror to fix her bikini and me walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. Oh lord, I'm so turned on caressing her from her abs down to her thighs. Lucky Jr is harder than arithmetic and Ari can feel him pressed against her soft little booty. She gripped Jr with her hand and asked why is he getting bigger. Happy was like "OMG you two, just get a room already. Room #1 will be available soon. ".

We eventually got into a room and Ari sat on the edge of the bed. I walked over to her and she wrapped her legs around me as my fingers explored her body. All I want to do is touch and feel every inch of her tight hot body. I picked her up off the bed, she's so light that I could hold her with one arm and use my other hand for grabbing her ass. Ari was so much more sensual and seductive with the way she kissed my neck or nibbled and sucked on my ear. We just kept holding each other as tight as possible and touching or kissing each other's body. I could spend hours worshiping Ari's unbelievable body.

After a standard TS we continue to hug and fondle in the room. I ask her turn around so I can place Lucky Jr between her asscheeks and do some Italian. Ari basically gave me a lapdance then she pulled me by the hands and we walked over to the side of the room where Ari placed her hands up against the wall and told me "Like doggystyle. " So I kept grinding Jr Italian-style on Ari's sweet ass in a standing DS position up against the wall.

I seriously could not keep my hands off of her body. When we moved to the bed I asked Ari to cuddle with me first so I could play with her body some more. She snuggled up and stroked Jr while she softly kissed my neck, ears, chest and nipples. She then threw the hat on my little head and gave me the most sensual CBJ she's ever given me. Ari is usually a lot more energetic and playful with me but on this day she was such a slow and methodical seductress.

Have I mentioned how obsessed I was with Ari's body? I would have been contempt with fondling her body while she gave me a HJ. In fact I knew that's how I wanted to finish. But if you're going to do Ari it is a must to take a spin on the Ari-Go-Round or your date would not be complete. I had her spin one rotation on Jr then asked her to come and lay in my arms again. We cuddled and I felt her up like crazy while she gave me a HJ to completion.

Mama Hanna was hilarious as always. She's not the kind of mama who you're going to hear the attitude or frustration in her voice when she's calling time for the 2nd or 3rd time. On her 3rd call for time, mama Hanna was like "Hey. Are you guys falling in love in there?" Then Ari answered back "Yeah we're in love already. " LOL. Talk about finding Happiness.

Yes indeed, Ari is as "standard service" as it gets. Her looks, her body, her smile, her youth will get her customers easily. I think it's her personality that really makes her completely Ari-sistible.Great report LS!

StewPadasso
04-08-15, 06:13
Not sure who but I want to eat some ass, who to chose. ? I like gap, any advice.

Nutmaker
04-08-15, 08:14
I'd met Ari a couple of times at the previous Happiness location, but was always concerned about the lack of dfk and b2 be. Well, I was sooooo wrong. The fact that these two simple little acts aren't in her repertoire by no means diminished the amount of fun that we had. I knew that she has a great personality from having met her outside the room, but our time in the room was better than I could have imagined. She's been reviewed just yesterday, not to mention her previous reviews from other places that she worked, so I'll skip the details. I will say that I won't think twice about seeing her again. In fact, I'm really looking forward to our next time. She breaks the knob on the sensuality controls. I had so much fun with Ari on so many levels. Normally the term "great personality" can be a kiss of death for a girl, but this woman just makes it part of a wonderful time. Pretty, sexy, fun, and "fun" all make this woman a gift.

On a side note, Shiny was looking great after her vacation, and I was introduced to Baby and Tasha while I was there. Baby is super cute, and I believe lives up to her name in more ways than one, and Tasha is beautiful, and, while coming across as quiet and slightly reserved at first, has a great sense of humor and a sparkling personality as well. I look forward to spending time with both of them in the future. It seems that the new home of Happiness is my new home too. It was night when I went, so I can't comment on the daytime walk here, but can't imagine that it's all that bad.