PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Call Me Booger
06-07-18, 12:50
Hey Guys,

Just recently signed up with the site. I was wondering if you guys use real pictures and how much information do you share. Sorry if this has been covered in the past. I know it all depends on how much we feel comfortable sharing our real information but I'm curious if its safe or what peoples thoughts were. Thanks ahead and feel free to message if its easier.

LK.My advice is not to use a real pic. Go to google and do some random search for dude in hat, or guy with sunglassess, and then find a random guy that looks kind of like you. I would not post any real info. Pick a town that is close to where you live or work but is not the actual city, unless it's a city the size of Chicago.

Pau Ford
06-07-18, 17:08
Hey Guys,

Just recently signed up with the site. I was wondering if you guys use real pictures and how much information do you share. Sorry if this has been covered in the past. I know it all depends on how much we feel comfortable sharing our real information but I'm curious if its safe or what peoples thoughts were. Thanks ahead and feel free to message if its easier.

LK.Real pictures only pose a problem for those who have reason to hide. Are you married? Kids? Do you know a lot of people and have a large social circle? Are you CEO of a big company?

If you are a single dude just chasing some tail, who cares if you use your own pictures. I would however make the very identifying ones private so they don't come up in google image searches down the road.

ArielDude28
06-07-18, 20:12
Real pictures only pose a problem for those who have reason to hide. Are you married? Kids? Do you know a lot of people and have a large social circle? Are you CEO of a big company?

If you are a single dude just chasing some tail, who cares if you use your own pictures. I would however make the very identifying ones private so they don't come up in google image searches down the road.I used my real pics by converting then to black and white with low resolution so its just a little faded. My pics are with shades and all my pics are private. I share after exchanging some messages. If someone does not respond for sometime, I remove their permissions quickly. I never keep them open with someone for long. When I get on text I share a pic if required. I am not a ceo but in a decent position and don; t want to get into any problems. Its always a interesting balance. I don;t think you can get good date with fake pics as you have to meet them sometime to move things forward.

It will be good to know if anyone got into trouble due to pics. Its interesting that all girls keep their pics public and don't seem to care.

Berserker06
06-07-18, 22:14
Has anyone seen this girl? I rode the train home today across from her and heard her reading messages from SA to her friend, who also appeared to be responding to SA messages. Nose ring is on the right side of her face IRL, so her pictures are reversed on SA. Thinking of signing up to SA again for premium to contact her.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/a7c52051-bbc5-ae3a-2aed-999e1cc04213

Yardy00
06-07-18, 22:49
Hey Guys,

LK.I use real pictures, I'm single, not anyone super important so discretion isn't that big of a deal to me.

I do use a google voice number though for all of my fun.

FruitNinja
06-08-18, 07:24
Hey Guys,

LK.The picture I use is a picture of me that is available online in a social media account. I crop it and do not show my face. I am private about this part of my life as most of my family, friends, and business associates that I depend on for work would not look favorably on this. I think most would look down on this type of arrangement.

Kellster
06-08-18, 12:53
The picture I use is a picture of me that is available online in a social media account. I crop it and do not show my face. I am private about this part of my life as most of my family, friends, and business associates that I depend on for work would not look favorably on this. I think most would look down on this type of arrangement.By day he is the mild manner Peter Parker, Clark Kent, Bruce Lee, or Jet Li- quiet, unassuming, good family man, friend, and friendly co-worker, but by night he turns into the ninja Oshikuru. A covert agent who uses his superpowers to sneak through the Chicago area, have his way with sugar babies- one with more stunning, deadly looks than the next who terrorize most men just with a mere glance demanding extravagant vacations, boots, shopping trips, and money. The ninja's goal is to rid them of their evil GPS powers that they use on helpless, red blooded American men. Only his faithful dog and sidekick Kato knows his true identity. Tune in to the next exciting adventure of the Ninja haha!

PoonHound1969
06-08-18, 14:35
It says if you post a public pic you can message with the ladies is this true?

Or would you still need to pay?

FruitNinja
06-08-18, 17:03
A few people emailed asking about pictures and anonymity.

What I do:

I have a social media account that can be accessed by anyone. I use one of the pictures on that site but crop my head. Plausible Deniability. "That's my picture, but anyone could have downloaded from my _account. ".

I share the same picture with my face showing over text. It gives you some cover. My concern isn't an individual sb is going to cause problems. My concern is someone in my circle stumbling on the site and seeing me there. I have one picture that I share with the girls. If they want a selfie or another picture I tell them I have no other picture of myself that I'm willing to share.

A lot of guys ask what my first message looks like. I don't have any single opening line. I've tried from writing a paragraph to a simple "hey. " I have no data on which gets more replies. As in everything else in life "timing is everything. " I do know that around finals the hunting gets slow. They are all cramming. My only wish is that there were more Indian sugar babies. I've only had three in my life and all three were amazing in bed.

Do not give them too much information. Stay away from ghetto chicks. Pay attention to what they say. Read between the lines. I can spot a pro in two messages. I'm not a big fan of pros as it's always a problem. SB's are the real GFE that we're all looking for.

At last count since my divorce 13 years ago I have gone through some 200 non-pros. A handful were long term arrangements. Some lasting years. Out of the handful of long terms only one wouldn't hook up for a threesome. Out of those one from SA was a dud in bed.

Good hunting.

FafaFooey
06-08-18, 17:19
Does anyone know why the SA app no longer appears in the iOS App Store? Is this another knee-jerk FOSTA reaction or something more mundane (upgrade needed, etc)? I looked around on the actual SA site and other blogs, etc but couldn't find any reason for it. I never liked the app itself, but loading up a dummy App Store account with gift cards was a great way to renew anonymously. After a pretty good run last summer & fall, I took a long hiatus from anything other than browsing so deleted the app a while back and now there's no way to re-install. If it doesn't re-appear has anyone had recent success with any particular brand of prepaid gift cards that don't require registration with actual name & address?

FruitNinja
06-08-18, 18:43
She's DTF. Easy to contact. I believe she can host. I just wasn't into her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/22a036d6-34f5-49ab-be0d-05c715df91dc

FruitNinja
06-08-18, 18:47

Or would you still need to pay?Where did you see this? Can you provide a link?

Jayp80
06-08-18, 18:48
The picture I use is a picture of me that is available online in a social media account. I crop it and do not show my face. I am private about this part of my life as most of my family, friends, and business associates that I depend on for work would not look favorably on this. I think most would look down on this type of arrangement.I've been able to reverse image search girls what cropped their heads out using google. The reverse image isn't just looking for your face but the entire picture. One SA chick I remember that cropped her head out reversed image back to her LinkedIn profile.

FruitNinja
06-08-18, 18:57
By day he is the mild manner Peter Parker, Clark Kent, Bruce Lee, or Jet Li- quiet, unassuming, good family man, friend, and friendly co-worker, but by night he turns into the ninja Oshikuru. A covert agent who uses his superpowers to sneak through the Chicago area, have his way with sugar babies- one with more stunning, deadly looks than the next who terrorize most men just with a mere glance demanding extravagant vacations, boots, shopping trips, and money. The ninja's goal is to rid them of their evil GPS powers that they use on helpless, red blooded American men. Only his faithful dog and sidekick Kato knows his true identity. Tune in to the next exciting adventure of the Ninja haha!LOL! The best part about it is I'm paying less than I would pay for pros. Right now I'm with a another one that looks like it's going to be long term. I see her at least twice a week. If you break it down it comes to $125 per session, maybe less. But she's never been f**ked like I f**k her. She's open to other chicks. Actually wants me to find one for us. Since she doesn't care about having other girls in bed with us I might move her in. Work hard, play hard boys.

ChicagoGoer
06-08-18, 19:14

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/22a036d6-34f5-49ab-be0d-05c715df91dcShe dabbles in one of the agencies downtown.

Pau Ford
06-08-18, 21:02

Or would you still need to pay?Men paying is their business model. That's how they stay in business.

You might get a few free messages as a trial but you got to pay to play. And if $90/ mo is a concern to you then you are playing in the wrong hobby.

Pau Ford
06-08-18, 21:04

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/22a036d6-34f5-49ab-be0d-05c715df91dcShe's got several profiles on SA that I've seen. All had Ukrainian Cutie or some form of Ukrainian XYZ name.

She quoted me $4 but that was 6 months ago.

Jasse1
06-08-18, 21:28
Men paying is their business model. That's how they stay in business.

You might get a few free messages as a trial but you got to pay to play. And if $90/ mo is a concern to you then you are playing in the wrong hobby.Agreed. However, as I said before once the membership fee is paid you can find a lane with your budget.

Dddubs2
06-08-18, 21:43
Hey Guys,

LK.I'd recommend using a blurred or non-descriptive photo for public, and even for private, use ones that cannot be tracked, meaning ones that you have not used in other social networks or can be google searched. Better to be safe than sorry.

Dddubs2
06-08-18, 21:47
LOL! The best part about it is I'm paying less than I would pay for pros. Right now I'm with a another one that looks like it's going to be long term. I see her at least twice a week. If you break it down it comes to $125 per session, maybe less. But she's never been f**ked like I f**k her. She's open to other chicks. Actually wants me to find one for us. Since she doesn't care about having other girls in bed with us I might move her in. Work hard, play hard boys.When you say $125 per session, are you doing allowance weekly or monthly? Curious on your magical ways haha.

OlderGuy1954
06-08-18, 23:50
Does anyone know why the SA app no longer appears in the iOS App Store? Is this another knee-jerk FOSTA reaction or something more mundane (upgrade needed, etc)? I looked around on the actual SA site and other blogs, etc but couldn't find any reason for it. I never liked the app itself, but loading up a dummy App Store account with gift cards was a great way to renew anonymously. After a pretty good run last summer & fall, I took a long hiatus from anything other than browsing so deleted the app a while back and now there's no way to re-install. If it doesn't re-appear has anyone had recent success with any particular brand of prepaid gift cards that don't require registration with actual name & address?Months ago, a prepaid credit card wouldn't work with SA, I believe because prepaid cards can't be used outside the USA. But, now you can use prepaid cards, Vanilla Visa for one. You don't even have to register the card. Just buy it (for cash, duh) and use it to renew.

Regarding the lost SA IOS app, it might still be in a iCloud or iTunes backup of your phone.

FafaFooey
06-09-18, 08:21
Thanks! Good to hear that the easy-to-find Vanilla Visa works these days. Although now I also have to wonder if the absence of the app will dramatically cut down on the number of new SBs appearing. At least in the younger demographic that draws most of us in, the girls live their lives on smartphone apps but rarely use an actual web browser. I'm doubting many of them will take the time to navigate through the web version of SA to sign up, post pics, etc. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Months ago, a prepaid credit card wouldn't work with SA, I believe because prepaid cards can't be used outside the USA. But, now you can use prepaid cards, Vanilla Visa for one. You don't even have to register the card. Just buy it (for cash, duh) and use it to renew.

Regarding the lost SA IOS app, it might still be in a iCloud or iTunes backup of your phone.

Kellster
06-10-18, 00:43
I've been able to reverse image search girls what cropped their heads out using google. The reverse image isn't just looking for your face but the entire picture. One SA chick I remember that cropped her head out reversed image back to her LinkedIn profile.Yeah I agree. I would use separate pictures for SA and nothing else. Crop and black out what you want, but still keep them as separate pics only for SA use. It's takes only a few minutes to take a pic on your phone. Don't have the same ones link back to any other sites like a linkedin account. Not worth it.

Industrial
06-11-18, 08:57
So when all the sites went dark a few months ago, I upgraded to a premium membership on SA. Met a 23 yr old Latina for my first SA experience, had a few drinks, went to the hotel and had my way with her for several hours. No talk of donation up front, and gave her $$ which she was very happy with. Great start.

Fast fwd few months as I hadn't met another SA girl due to being out of town for work, but Friday one of the first few women I messaged with on the site hit me up. We made plans to meet late yesterday afternoon at her house on Addison. She asked me to bring some proseco so I brought two. We shared that over the course of 3-4 hours just talking and getting to know each other. She was very comfortable talking about her sexuality but we never spoke of the arrangement. Finally we got down to business and I gave her one of the most vocal orgasms I've ever given and she blew me better that I've ever been blown. Since it was getting late and I had to get back we both got dressed. I laid the arrangement amount (like in my first experience) on the coffee table and walked me out saying from now on no donation, just two people enjoying each other's company. Ok.

I had about a block or two to walk to the public parking lot she suggested I park in. Nearing my car I got a frantic call from her yelling that I only gave her half the agreed upon amount. I asked if she was joking with me. She wasn't. By this time this woman had run to the parking lot to confront me (in 6" heels) yelling, swearing, threatening to harm me and my vehicle, saying she was very clear about the donation. We had never even spoke of a donation. There was zero speaking to her as she was going absolutely nuclear and making a very big scene in public. I told her I'd go in the CVS and get the other $$ and she followed me in continuing her loud crazy rant. Even after I gave it to her she was so adiment I tried to pull something it took her several more minutes of yelling in the parking lot before I could escape. Fucking craziest chick I ever met. Satan was in this chick's eyes.

There was obviously no reasoning with her at that point and the additional $$ is just a lesson I learned. Even though my first experience went well not discussing donation up front, never again will I not be crystal clear before the fun begins. I can't help think this is some sort of scam she's pulling with guys.

Link to the crazy *****: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/inbox/45d2241d-43fd-4083-8adf-6a425c5566f6.

Pau Ford
06-11-18, 10:09
You posted a link to your mail message which nobody can access but you. Could you post a corrected link? I'm curious who this crazy one is! Make your you link to her profile directly, not through a mail message.

So when all the sites went dark a few months ago, I upgraded to a premium membership on SA. Met a 23 yr old Latina for my first SA experience, had a few drinks, went to the hotel and had my way with her for several hours. No talk of donation up front, and gave her $$ which she was very happy with. Great start.

Fast fwd few months as I hadn't met another SA girl due to being out of town for work, but Friday one of the first few women I messaged with on the site hit me up. We made plans to meet late yesterday afternoon at her house on Addison. She asked me to bring some proseco so I brought two. We shared that over the course of 3-4 hours just talking and getting to know each other. She was very comfortable talking about her sexuality but we never spoke of the arrangement. Finally we got down to business and I gave her one of the most vocal orgasms I've ever given and she blew me better that I've ever been blown. Since it was getting late and I had to get back we both got dressed. I laid the arrangement amount (like in my first experience) on the coffee table and walked me out saying from now on no donation, just two people enjoying each other's company. Ok.

I had about a block or two to walk to the public parking lot she suggested I park in. Nearing my car I got a frantic call from her yelling that I only gave her half the agreed upon amount. I asked if she was joking with me. She wasn't. By this time this woman had run to the parking lot to confront me (in 6" heels) yelling, swearing, threatening to harm me and my vehicle, saying she was very clear about the donation. We had never even spoke of a donation. There was zero speaking to her as she was going absolutely nuclear and making a very big scene in public. I told her I'd go in the CVS and get the other $$ and she followed me in continuing her loud crazy rant. Even after I gave it to her she was so adiment I tried to pull something it took her several more minutes of yelling in the parking lot before I could escape. Fucking craziest chick I ever met. Satan was in this chick's eyes.

There was obviously no reasoning with her at that point and the additional $$ is just a lesson I learned. Even though my first experience went well not discussing donation up front, never again will I not be crystal clear before the fun begins. I can't help think this is some sort of scam she's pulling with guys.

Link to the crazy *****: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/inbox/45d2241d-43fd-4083-8adf-6a425c5566f6.

Industrial
06-11-18, 10:16
You posted a link to your mail message which nobody can access but you. Could you post a corrected link? I'm curious who this crazy one is! Make your you link to her profile directly, not through a mail message.Sorry about that- here it is: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8ada888f-06dd-4c25-9486-05bc93788c1a.

This is also a good reminder to use a burner phone, protect your identity at all times, and use different photos like was mentioned before so a reverse image check cannot be used for finding other social media info. I did all those things, so little worry of continuing craziness.

Pau Ford
06-11-18, 10:54
Chatted with her 6 months ago. She's since changed to a new profile on SA. I got a weird vibe from her, she was super pushy to get together. And wanted $5/ meet so I passed. But she kept texting me periodically for months after looking for a quick hookup.

Glad I passed on this one!

Sorry about that- here it is: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8ada888f-06dd-4c25-9486-05bc93788c1a.

This is also a good reminder to use a burner phone, protect your identity at all times, and use different photos like was mentioned before so a reverse image check cannot be used for finding other social media info. I did all those things, so little worry of continuing craziness.

Bryzzo
06-11-18, 11:08
Chatted with her 6 months ago. She's since changed to a new profile on SA. I got a weird vibe from her, she was super pushy to get together. And wanted $5/ meet so I passed. But she kept texting me periodically for months after looking for a quick hookup.

Glad I passed on this one!I can confirm all you said, but for me the experience was less crazy. Prior to meeting, I had told her via text I've 'never paid more than 1. 5 for a first time meet'. She told me via text that the number was very low, but she was willing to see me anyway. On the way there, she texted me and basically said 'if I blow your mind, give me a bigger gift. If I don't, that's fine'.

I can tell you while I did get a bit of a crazy vibe from her, she IS hot, and she did give me perhaps the best BJ I've ever experienced. It was just incredible. Upon leaving, I gave here another 1. 5 for a total of 3 and told her that was all I had. She was very appreciative.

Industrial
06-11-18, 11:24
I can confirm all you said, but for me the experience was less crazy. Prior to meeting, I had told her via text I've 'never paid more than 1. 5 for a first time meet'. She told me via text that the number was very low, but she was willing to see me anyway. On the way there, she texted me and basically said 'if I blow your mind, give me a bigger gift. If I don't, that's fine'.

I can tell you while I did get a bit of a crazy vibe from her, she IS hot, and she did give me perhaps the best BJ I've ever experienced. It was just incredible. Upon leaving, I gave here another 1. 5 for a total of 3 and told her that was all I had. She was very appreciative.Hearing these stories makes me think she really isn't just accepting donations for a first time meet and then becoming FWB from then on out as she told me, rather she's in a tough spot financially and this is her supplemental job. Fine. But be up front that it's pay per meet and leave it at that. She's hitting up guys who's number she has from chatting weeks and months prior. She's in need of cash. Also think she has her standard high rates she charges and forgot that her and I never ever discussed those rates. She's hot, but not that hot. I'd give her a 6. 5 on the civilian scale, no more. Can confirm the BBBJ was amazing though.

ArielDude28
06-11-18, 22:24

Glad I passed on this one!Something similar that I just went through. We agreed on 300 and decided this Thu to meet. I suddenly get a message if I can up the first time allowance to 700 as she has some blah blah. To take care. I said now and if this was a deal breaker. He response was blunt 700 first time and 300 weekly after. Looks professional although she claims student in a university in Champaign (seriously? Moving on.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/c6e18850-2358-48c0-8ca5-239de99ad1b9

ArielDude28
06-11-18, 23:24
I see one profile with 3 pics and in all three pics I see different color long nails. Is this a sign of a professional (escort or stripper)? My last find was a stripper and had similar colored duplicate nails so just checking if that's a common trend. Not saying that's a bad find but we should know. I can ask but don; t want to offend the person.

FruitNinja
06-12-18, 09:58
When you say $125 per session, are you doing allowance weekly or monthly? Curious on your magical ways haha.I give as needed. Make her ask for it.

Bbb1617
06-12-18, 16:25
Misty. I have paid her a visit and she turns out to be one of a kind. I highly recommend seeing her. http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/models.

FruitNinja
06-12-18, 20:15
Misty. I have paid her a visit and she turns out to be one of a kind. I highly recommend seeing her. http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/models.You have two posts. Posting an escort ad in the SA forum makes me wonder as you only have two posts. There are no details in your post. Are you advertising?

FruitNinja
06-12-18, 20:17
I see one profile with 3 pics and in all three pics I see different color long nails. Is this a sign of a professional (escort or stripper)? My last find was a stripper and had similar colored duplicate nails so just checking if that's a common trend. Not saying that's a bad find but we should know. I can ask but don; t want to offend the person.Way over thinking it bro.

FruitNinja
06-12-18, 20:18
Something similar that I just went through. We agreed on 300 and decided this Thu to meet. I suddenly get a message if I can up the first time allowance to 700 as she has some blah blah. To take care. I said now and if this was a deal breaker. He response was blunt 700 first time and 300 weekly after. Looks professional although she claims student in a university in Champaign (seriously? Moving on.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/c6e18850-2358-48c0-8ca5-239de99ad1b9I'm guessing not a pro but fishing for what other GPS's have been telling her.

ArielDude28
06-13-18, 00:43
I'm guessing not a pro but fishing for what other GPS's have been telling her.Thats possible as I am still getting messages asking for 500 now. Not sure how to respond as it feels weird now and I lost interest in her.

ArielDude28
06-13-18, 00:45
Way over thinking it bro.LOL. When it happens once everything becomes skeptical I was having an interesting conversation with one and were going to meet tomorrow. She suddenly drops a message saying she is only doing companionship now as things changed. LOL. Interesting things happen.

FruitNinja
06-13-18, 08:08
Thats possible as I am still getting messages asking for 500 now. Not sure how to respond as it feels weird now and I lost interest in her.You respond respectfully just as you would in any business negotiations. I would not let her know that 5 is out of the question but you would like to meet. You also want to slip something in there indirectly saying that 500 is not the norm.

FruitNinja
06-13-18, 08:09
LOL. When it happens once everything becomes skeptical I was having an interesting conversation with one and were going to meet tomorrow. She suddenly drops a message saying she is only doing companionship now as things changed. LOL. Interesting things happen.It's life bro. You have to roll with the punches. There's no shortage in the bowl.

ItsHowdyDoody
06-13-18, 08:29
I can say this, for some of the hot $500 that are looking for that one desperate guy to pay them that every meeting, or just for the heck of it, I do try to maintain contact with them if I can. (after verifying that they are a real person at least).

Last summer I had a hot Polish girl who had gps and wanted some big time monthly payment up front. Politely declined, was no reason to insult someone legit attractive. Kept in touch, would say nice things on random drunk texts, LOL, and she finally started to talk a bit more. We talked again about meeting up, this time for less. Ended up with a very nice thing going, at a respectable price (don't recall what I paid but was 150-300 depending on what we did) and she was easily 9/10. That was the main focus I had, but I didn't stress about it or put forth any effort above that which she was willing to give me. But kept her on radar, to finally have a nice thing. We are still friends today, she just moved out of state.

I'd take that, over an easy up front low baller who is probably a mini agency (but claims this is her first time) any day of the week.

LowKeyX
06-14-18, 00:15
Hey,

Just curious what your thoughts on girls that just message to meet right away and throw out prices. I found them sketchy at how fast they want to meet or come over. This is either a great opportunity or a bad sign. Just wondering from the pros if you would take the opportunity. Literally theres no conversation just a straight offer. Sorry for the stupid questions but I just joined a couple of days ago.

LK.

Packer43
06-14-18, 00:44
Anybody have any info on this one. Her profile said Milwaukee and then Chicago and now back to Milwaukee again. I've been texting her for a few weeks now but I can't quite commit to a meet cause something just seems off about her. Any info would be helpful.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/f3b7037a-085a-4896-b55d-3da035bc9d1a

Trogon
06-14-18, 01:51
I can say this, for some of the hot $500 that are looking for that one desperate guy to pay them that every meeting, or just for the heck of it, I do try to maintain contact with them if I can. (after verifying that they are a real person at least).

Last summer I had a hot Polish girl who had gps and wanted some big time monthly payment up front. Politely declined, was no reason to insult someone legit attractive. Kept in touch, would say nice things on random drunk texts, LOL, and she finally started to talk a bit more. We talked again about meeting up, this time for less. Ended up with a very nice thing going, at a respectable price (don't recall what I paid but was 150-300 depending on what we did) and she was easily 9/10. That was the main focus I had, but I didn't stress about it or put forth any effort above that which she was willing to give me. But kept her on radar, to finally have a nice thing. We are still friends today, she just moved out of state.

I'd take that, over an easy up front low baller who is probably a mini agency (but claims this is her first time) any day of the week.Playing the long game. Glad it paid off.

Ron M
06-14-18, 02:28

I'd take that, over an easy up front low baller who is probably a mini agency (but claims this is her first time) any day of the week.Since she moved out of state do you still go see her? Or are you back to square one?

FafaFooey
06-14-18, 08:31
Just curious what your thoughts on girls that just message to meet right away and throw out prices. I found them sketchy at how fast they want to meet or come over. This is either a great opportunity or a bad sign. Just wondering from the pros if you would take the opportunity. Literally theres no conversation just a straight offer. Sorry for the stupid questions but I just joined a couple of days ago.
LK.They're pros or semi-pros just working SA as an alternative ad site. Whether its a 'great opportunity' or a 'bad sign' completely depends on your perspective. If you want to get down to business quickly with an escort-style meet, these kinds of girls can be great, especially if they're staying under the radar and not posting in the usual (or remaining usual) places. If you're looking for a 'serious' SB and a more ongoing relationship, then these are most likely not your girls. Think about it. If they're offering to get intimate without ever seeing you, then they're making the same offer to plenty of other guys and are not trying to build any kind of relationship around the fun parts. Most traditional SBs will want to start with a meet-and-greet, establish some rules for a repeated allowance, etc, not just jump right into a quick session.

The only red flag I see in your question is when you say 'meet or come over'. Strongly advise against having any of these girls over to your place under any circumstances, especially the price-and-go girls. There are plenty of scares and horror stories if you read around, even from guys with long-time serious SBs who had a change of heart.

Pau Ford
06-14-18, 09:12
Hey,

LK.Vast majority of the time that happens it is from a girl that I don't want to meet with in the first place. Have had a couple of them that I was on the fence about but never pulled the trigger.

To answer your question. I don't rule them out just because they cut to the chase, I have no problem cutting to the chase tbh. It's just the quality of girl that does it has never been one that I wanted to see.

ItsHowdyDoody
06-14-18, 09:25
Since she moved out of state do you still go see her? Or are you back to square one?Hey mr. Ron. NO, we don't still meet up unless she's back in town. It's like having a hot young friend you keep in touch with sparingly as she goes thru college stuff. No big deal, and sure doesn't hurt to hear funny college stuff from time to time.

Ron M
06-14-18, 15:37
Hey mr. Ron. NO, we don't still meet up unless she's back in town. It's like having a hot young friend you keep in touch with sparingly as she goes thru college stuff. No big deal, and sure doesn't hurt to hear funny college stuff from time to time.I had one move out of Chicago several years ago. It sucked because she was my go to girl for a long time. I drive over to see her once a year or there about. I just hate starting from square one.

ChiNorthside
06-15-18, 17:32
Anyone seen these few yet and have a review?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c31ee649-d8d8-4717-8abe-a201d6ce7e9d

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/562548bb-96e4-486a-8427-ab7f081a41bf

She's sexy af.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/23a77b74-8428-4aae-ba97-2ee44b762564

Thanks!!

FruitNinja
06-15-18, 18:46
This is one from a long time ago. The most perfect ass on a white girl I've ever seen. 19 years old. Tight kitty and gave amazing head.

Agoraphobe
06-15-18, 19:34
Just recently found this forum but have been on SA on and off for a few years now. Here's some of the girls I've met:

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/05602287-b1e9-47ce-ab25-c42b4ef52f73

Real disappointing, covered everything, agreed on $3 and when she showed up asked for $4. Afterwards she asked if she could stay in the room I got us, super weird. If you google "Tatum casting couch" there is a video of her doing bareback anal.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/5aa194e1-f10b-45aa-9447-9167e8eb4b88

Saw her for a month or two. She seems to be looking for a more traditional SB / SD kinda thing. Lot's of fun and decent body but absolutely insane plus she has a kid. Finding her social media is pretty easy. $3 per meet plus I sent her shopping a few times. Things fizzled after she refused to go BB but will do BBBJ and CIF.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/885e703c-b574-4d88-b90f-7db6868cf8ad

Goes by Karli but a quick google reverse image search will show you her real name. Real tall and a nice change of pace from the girls I usually hang out with. $3 per meeting, BBBJ but covered otherwise.

Agoraphobe
06-15-18, 19:49
Any information on these two? Trying to see if they're worth reactivating my membership.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/9dc7dfd9-9979-4839-8102-9752045fc69a

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/a7603418-2d4a-298b-1c9f-4bfafa22fc15

LowKeyX
06-15-18, 21:30
Thanks for all the suggestions and help! I think I'm getting the hang of this site and the difference in communication with SBs and Pros. This is quite an interesting site. So far my experience has such a wide range of girls wanting actual relationships, to hidden pros on the site, and just normal cool girls in need of money. This is definitely a different beast where I feel I have to culture some sort of relationship. You get back what you put in I noticed. The price ranges I've been getting are also all over the place. Sometimes its monthly, weekly, or per meet. Anything from 100 a meet to 900. The 900 a meet is out of my limits but those girls are some model type sht. I'm also worried about investing 900 in a girl that has no reviews or who knows if it will be any good. Also its kinda similar to a dating site where some girls are just mean and will ghost ya after some messages. If you don't have the patience for texting and small chat this sight might not be for you.

Anyways looking forward to posting some reviews once I finally meet someone. Its been a couple of days and only met one person and we went out to dinner and her place but she didn't charge me. It was confusing as shit. I'd post her link but she's no longer on there. Thats another disappointing thing about the site is you could have a great convo with a girl and if you haven't exchanged info and she goes, your sht outa luck. Anyways thanks for all the helpful posts and hopefully I can contribute just like you guys.

Ron M
06-15-18, 22:10
This is one from a long time ago. The most perfect ass on a white girl I've ever seen. 19 years old. Tight kitty and gave amazing head.Nice pic FN. Hopefully mine will last a while.

ChiNorthside
06-16-18, 07:10
Chatted with this one some, seems fun as hell. Offered ppm. Little older than I like them. Anyone had an experience? Thanks.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/80ae2b42-ad07-4176-aa0c-2c83bf2ded32

Zimbler
06-16-18, 11:00
Its been a couple of days and only met one person and we went out to dinner and her place but she didn't charge me. It was confusing as shit. I'd post her link but she's no longer on there. Thats another disappointing thing about the site is you could have a great convo with a girl and if you haven't exchanged info and she goes, your sht outa luck. Anyways thanks for all the helpful posts and hopefully I can contribute just like you guys.When you say she didn't charge you do you mean she didn't ask for any money? Or do you mean she declined the money after you offered it to her? These girls are on SA for a reason. I'm pretty sure she expected something from you even if she didn't ask for it.

LowKeyX
06-16-18, 14:55
She didn't ask for any money and when I offered she declined and said it was fine. This is why I'm confused and was asking if people had similar experiences. I'm all new to this so its hard to know what to expect. Its more scary now because I totally get it that their on the site for a reason which is the puzzling part. I still talk to her so I guess ill find out. She did say that some girls use this as a dating site to find richer or more established men. So maybe that?

When you say she didn't charge you do you mean she didn't ask for any money? Or do you mean she declined the money after you offered it to her? These girls are on SA for a reason. I'm pretty sure she expected something from you even if she didn't ask for it.

Jayp80
06-16-18, 15:39
Any information on these two? Trying to see if they're worth reactivating my membership.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/9dc7dfd9-9979-4839-8102-9752045fc69a

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/a7603418-2d4a-298b-1c9f-4bfafa22fc15I thought that was prohibited on this site.

Al Melrose
06-16-18, 16:27
I thought that was prohibited on this site.I wish SA would get rid of them, I waste enough time on there, let alone clicking to read trans in the description. I also wasted my time setting up meetings with two Asians, who after meeting were probably TS. The one was pretty obvious (in person not picks), the other, not sure. I should have just asked, but if wrong I did not feel like offending person. So just had lunch and moved on. This was over a year ago, the obvious one pops up every now and then on SA.

Pau Ford
06-16-18, 16:48
I wish SA would get rid of them, I waste enough time on there, let alone clicking to read trans in the description. I also wasted my time setting up meetings with two Asians, who after meeting were probably TS. The one was pretty obvious (in person not picks), the other, not sure. I should have just asked, but if wrong I did not feel like offending person. So just had lunch and moved on. This was over a year ago, the obvious one pops up every now and then on SA.There need to force the profile of a TS so that it's very noticeable. I've had 2 TS's that didn't even say anything about being TS. I noticed one has TS listed in her tags of looking for but nothing staying she was a TS. She was not looking too I was close to setting something up.

Being TS is fine, trying to sneak that fact past unsuspecting guys is bullshit.

Dddubs2
06-16-18, 19:49
Found this 20 yo girl on a classified / review site, this the rate was posted as 3.5. Seems to have massive breasts and cute enough. Anyone have experience with this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7a0f83fb-d4a3-4193-ab13-9ab189e77867

Zimbler
06-16-18, 22:49
She didn't ask for any money and when I offered she declined and said it was fine. This is why I'm confused and was asking if people had similar experiences. I'm all new to this so its hard to know what to expect. Its more scary now because I totally get it that their on the site for a reason which is the puzzling part. I still talk to her so I guess ill find out. She did say that some girls use this as a dating site to find richer or more established men. So maybe that?Understood. Sounds like you found a great woman. Have fun.

ArielDude28
06-17-18, 00:46
I spent about 2 weeks messaging. I though it was positive and she also said yes to meet tomorrow. I responded with the location and plan to which she responded she is no longer interested. I actually feel better as she was very clear instead of being silent. She is matured, very clear and good.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/cddba417-21a7-48db-ac6c-3b1926731dbb

Al Melrose
06-17-18, 01:18
I spent about 2 weeks messaging. I though it was positive and she also said yes to meet tomorrow. I responded with the location and plan to which she responded she is no longer interested. I actually feel better as she was very clear instead of being silent. She is matured, very clear and good.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/cddba417-21a7-48db-ac6c-3b1926731dbbTold me she had a SD that paid 400 per meet, but he moved. I offered 200 per meet, she said that would not work, I asked what would and did not receive a reply.

Ron M
06-17-18, 03:17
Told me she had a SD that paid 400 per meet, but he moved.He moved? Yeah moved on to another girl that's cheaper.

ArielDude28
06-17-18, 08:03
Told me she had a SD that paid 400 per meet, but he moved. I offered 200 per meet, she said that would not work, I asked what would and did not receive a reply.Yep. I got the same message about her previous SD. I told her 300 and she accepted.

Looks like a flake then.

KriegHoff75
06-17-18, 08:06
I met up with her. Not very interesting and a dud!! LOL.

Yep. I got the same message about her previous SD. I told her 300 and she accepted.

Looks like a flake then.

FruitNinja
06-17-18, 08:31
There need to force the profile of a TS so that it's very noticeable. I've had 2 TS's that didn't even say anything about being TS. I noticed one has TS listed in her tags of looking for but nothing staying she was a TS. She was not looking too I was close to setting something up.

Being TS is fine, trying to sneak that fact past unsuspecting guys is bullshit.You should go to Asia. Trannies are always trying to trip you up. I got two girls in my room in BKK and one was a tranny. I booted them out of the room in less than a New York minute. Be careful out there.

FarFarAway
06-17-18, 10:44
I wish SA would get rid of them, I waste enough time on there, let alone clicking to read trans in the description. I also wasted my time setting up meetings with two Asians, who after meeting were probably TS. The one was pretty obvious (in person not picks), the other, not sure. I should have just asked, but if wrong I did not feel like offending person. So just had lunch and moved on. This was over a year ago, the obvious one pops up every now and then on SA.The tags that SA offers for that kind of thing are messed up, at least in terms of how they are used. I guess SBs aren't SBs b / c they are brilliant. Read them closely. For example, there is one concerning financial domination. Many of the girls will use this one, thinking it means they want to be the dominator. However, if you hover over the tab, it says 'I want to be financially dominated'. Obviously, that is backwards from the way the site works. I was messaging w / a POT who had selected something that implied transgender, but she looked very femme. So I asked, are you really transgender? She replies no, I would just be willing to date someone who was. I said she should look what her profile actually says about that based on the tag she selected. She was horrified and immediately removed it.

I also think that TG people should put that in their username or tag-line. Many on the left coast do, you just have to be on the lookout if it is subtle. They could spell 'gurl' funny, for example. I definitely never want to see those in my searches, if I see an obvious one I block the profile.

FruitNinja
06-17-18, 12:03
Found this 20 yo girl on a classified / review site, this the rate was posted as 3.5. Seems to have massive breasts and cute enough. Anyone have experience with this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7a0f83fb-d4a3-4193-ab13-9ab189e77867I corresponded with her three months ago. I got sidetracked by a few Latinas.

Yardy00
06-17-18, 18:21
She didn't ask for any money and when I offered she declined and said it was fine. This is why I'm confused and was asking if people had similar experiences. I'm all new to this so its hard to know what to expect. Its more scary now because I totally get it that their on the site for a reason which is the puzzling part. I still talk to her so I guess ill find out. She did say that some girls use this as a dating site to find richer or more established men. So maybe that?My very first m&g from SA was with this gorgeous Italian 20 something year old. We had agreed to just dinner to see how we click, after dinner turned into drinks, then back to my place to which she spent the night. Never even asked for any allowance and declined when I offered as well. Ended up going out a few more times until she decided to do a bunch of traveling overseas and haven't heard from her since LOL.

So yeah, it definitely happens. A lot of the time, they're just looking for something a bit more mature (mind you I'm only in my mid 30's).

LowKeyX
06-17-18, 18:28
My very first m&g from SA was with this gorgeous Italian 20 something year old. We had agreed to just dinner to see how we click, after dinner turned into drinks, then back to my place to which she spent the night. Never even asked for any allowance and declined when I offered as well. Ended up going out a few more times until she decided to do a bunch of traveling overseas and haven't heard from her since LOL.

So yeah, it definitely happens. A lot of the time, they're just looking for something a bit more mature (mind you I'm only in my mid 30's).OK I'm glad you had the same experience because that is confusing as hell. Too bad she disappeared sounded like a good thing. I was thinking some of these girls use this as a dating site to meet more established or rich men.

ChiNorthside
06-18-18, 19:31
Anyone sample this one? Has a serious stripper vibe from her pics. Please let me know they a post or DM. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/de97432d-ee8c-a5c7-3f2a-ddbefdce8b4a

F Scott
06-19-18, 18:15
Anyone sample this one? Has a serious stripper vibe from her pics. Please let me know they a post or DM. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/de97432d-ee8c-a5c7-3f2a-ddbefdce8b4aNot to be harsh, but you need to update your HoeDar! She may just as well have "PRO" tattooed across her forehead. In my experience, if your gut tells you something, go with it. The few times instincts are wrong will be far outweighed by the times they are right. Better safe than divorced, right?

Scott.

Jasse1
06-20-18, 02:29
Not to be harsh, but you need to update your HoeDar! She may just as well have "PRO" tattooed across her forehead. In my experience, if your gut tells you something, go with it. The few times instincts are wrong will be far outweighed by the times they are right. Better safe than divorced, right?

Scott.She is actually neither. She is in the healthcare industry. PM me for details.

Indyguy69
06-20-18, 17:50
She is actually neither. She is in the healthcare industry. PM me for details.I know a couple providers that also have full time jobs in the healthcare industry. They like the extra money or enjoy sex and decided to get paid for it.

Funsteve1111
06-20-18, 22:11
I know a couple providers that also have full time jobs in the healthcare industry. They like the extra money or enjoy sex and decided to get paid for it.Omfg. I met with a new sugar baby last night and she is also in healthcare.

Jasse1
06-20-18, 23:48
I know a couple providers that also have full time jobs in the healthcare industry. They like the extra money or enjoy sex and decided to get paid for it.She is not a provider.

ChiIowa
06-21-18, 01:37
Are you aware, we were placed on predatoralrt.com.com / for offering sugarbabies money. guaranteeremoved.com just got mine removed. Call them. ".

Got this text earlier.

They have my pic from SA luckily its a fake but. Be careful.

FruitNinja
06-21-18, 01:48
I know a couple providers that also have full time jobs in the healthcare industry. They like the extra money or enjoy sex and decided to get paid for it.I think this is random. I don't think you can imply anything here.

RidingOneUp
06-21-18, 08:10
Are you aware, we were placed on predatoralrt.com.com / for offering sugarbabies money. guaranteeremoved.com just got mine removed. Call them. ".

Got this text earlier.

They have my pic from SA luckily its a fake but. Be careful.Looks like a scam to me.

FruitNinja
06-21-18, 08:27

Got this text earlier.

They have my pic from SA luckily its a fake but. Be careful.This has been gone over before. I had it happen to me. Search the forum. I explained how to get your picture off the site.

Bob0707
06-21-18, 11:10
This has been gone over before. I had it happen to me. Search the forum. I explained how to get your picture off the site.Can you tell me where you explained how to get pic off the site.

Yardy00
06-21-18, 20:39
Omfg. I met with a new sugar baby last night and she is also in healthcare.There's seriously so many healthcare SB's haha.

Pau Ford
06-22-18, 13:51
I got this text today too. They have a pic from SA and my GV #. But they also have my real first name which is very strange. I don't know how they would get my real first name as I only give that out when I'm going to meet with someone. Are disgruntled SB's actually reporting guys to this site?

Maybe a coincidence, maybe not, but I visited the site yesterday from the discussion on this board and poked around for a couple minutes . Then the next day I’m listed on the site !

Got this text earlier.

They have my pic from SA luckily its a fake but. Be careful.

FruitNinja
06-22-18, 22:32
Can you tell me where you explained how to get pic off the site.It was a while back and might have been in another thread. Most of the pics are hosted on IMGUR. IMGUR has a removal policy. Google it.

FarFarAway
06-23-18, 01:53
I got this text today too. They have a pic from SA and my GV #. But they also have my real first name which is very strange. I don't know how they would get my real first name as I only give that out when I'm going to meet with someone. Are disgruntled SB's actually reporting guys to this site?

Maybe a coincidence, maybe not, but I visited the site yesterday from the discussion on this board and poked around for a couple minutes . Then the next day Im listed on the site !Yeah, think about it. If you go on the site and search for your number, they are going to hit you right back with a text saying they have your # (which they definitely do) and photo, perhaps more. My reaction is to just never go to those sites. I luckily haven't ever gotten such a message, but I have run into profiles on SA that seemed aimed only at getting my # and a real pic. I defer, saying I'd like to know them more before I share a private pic, and they usually give up.

FruitNinja
06-24-18, 09:46
Yeah, think about it. If you go on the site and search for your number, they are going to hit you right back with a text saying they have your # (which they definitely do) and photo, perhaps more. My reaction is to just never go to those sites. I luckily haven't ever gotten such a message, but I have run into profiles on SA that seemed aimed only at getting my # and a real pic. I defer, saying I'd like to know them more before I share a private pic, and they usually give up.The law firms are the one benefiting from this scam. They wanted 3 K for removal. That could be very lucrative. I'm guessing that's the business model and certainly in cahoots with the attorneys. If I recall they have law firms listed on the site. The only way they could have gotten your real name is through a disgruntled SB. There's no way for them to get your name and phone from an IP address unless they get it from your internet provider which they would need a court order to do. That's my understanding.

FarFarAway
06-24-18, 11:31
The law firms are the one benefiting from this scam. They wanted 3 K for removal. That could be very lucrative. I'm guessing that's the business model and certainly in cahoots with the attorneys. If I recall they have law firms listed on the site. The only way they could have gotten your real name is through a disgruntled SB. There's no way for them to get your name and phone from an IP address unless they get it from your internet provider which they would need a court order to do. That's my understanding.Which, in case the apocalypse arises and / or FISA and the constitution go out the window, is the reason you don't want to be in a position for anyone to see your real IP address. This is why Epic and Tor are the browsers to be using for all this activity. They hide you behind VPN (virtual private network) software. Your IP appears to the whole web as if it is the IP of the VPN, which may have hundreds of users at any time.

Al Melrose
06-24-18, 13:25
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/47a44354-dc85-4372-be98-6431d1ea45d7

Wants me to send money. Got bitchy, when I stated I don't send money to people I have not met.

FruitNinja
06-24-18, 15:20
Which, in case the apocalypse arises and / or FISA and the constitution go out the window, is the reason you don't want to be in a position for anyone to see your real IP address. This is why Epic and Tor are the browsers to be using for all this activity. They hide you behind VPN (virtual private network) software. Your IP appears to the whole web as if it is the IP of the VPN, which may have hundreds of users at any time.I use PIA for my extra curricular activities.

FarFarAway
06-24-18, 16:58
I use PIA for my extra curricular activities.I hadn't heard of it but found it by google, private internet access. It's a VPN, +. However, you have to pay for it. Can you do that with a prepaid debit card? If not, someone on the web has your identity and you are trusting it to them. The two I mentioned, Tor and Epic, are free downloads. I run them off a flash drive. No evidence left behind on the laptop.

Dddubs2
06-25-18, 00:07
Communication was going really well, cute girl according to the photos, she wanted to text instead quickly and set up a day to meet in person. Then she said she'd share photos and videos before we meet--if I can help pay for something. Seemed fishy so stood my ground and told her I don't do online payments especially if I haven't met in person first. Her location says, Illinois vs. Chicago. She could be from Chicago I suppose but after I told her no online payments, she went radio silence. There are a good number of girls trying to scam you to send money to them online--just don't do it guys.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92dc20a0-b223-4557-9c3b-6b070b10a373

E2304
06-25-18, 00:34
I hadn't heard of it but found it by google, private internet access. It's a VPN, +. However, you have to pay for it. Can you do that with a prepaid debit card? If not, someone on the web has your identity and you are trusting it to them. The two I mentioned, Tor and Epic, are free downloads. I run them off a flash drive. No evidence left behind on the laptop.Private internet access dot com is a good service. I sometimes have to cycle my iPhone airplane mode with vpn. Check their website for terms. Sudo pay allows for one time credit card numbers. Sudo app is nice way to communicate w providers. Text. Phone. Email. Free.

Pau Ford
06-25-18, 02:49
Communication was going really well, cute girl according to the photos, she wanted to text instead quickly and set up a day to meet in person. Then she said she'd share photos and videos before we meet--if I can help pay for something. Seemed fishy so stood my ground and told her I don't do online payments especially if I haven't met in person first. Her location says, Illinois vs. Chicago. She could be from Chicago I suppose but after I told her no online payments, she went radio silence. There are a good number of girls trying to scam you to send money to them online--just don't do it guys.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92dc20a0-b223-4557-9c3b-6b070b10a373Here's another that is trying to scam and get you to send money. She sent a couple on snap then hits you up for money.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fbef00d7-0cf1-4414-90f5-b848112663b2

Pal5600
06-25-18, 10:49

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92dc20a0-b223-4557-9c3b-6b070b10a373Yeah I text her also, area code is 734 somewhere in Michigan, same crap selling pics and videos.

SugarDaddyX
06-25-18, 16:03
When I started running into progressively more scammers and girls wanting to sell pictures / videos / phone calls for money, I let my SA membership go. It is not worth it to spend $90 a month and have to filter through all the BS. (I am one of the old school guys who remember paying $45 per month back in 2010 and getting real SB's, not these pros and UTR's.) I started hunting for SB's via other avenues, either in person with a little game or through sites like patreon, GoFundMe, etc. On these sites are young women hungry for money. Sometimes I can convince them into doing a sugar arrangement. For example, I talked to a girl on a crowdfunding site that wanted money for a boob job. I told her I'd help her with the money needed for the augmentation if she helped me. I am banging a tight 19 year old, albeit with only A cups. We have been having mindblowing sex for the last two months. In a few weeks, I will be the first guy to test drive her new pornstar body.

There are plenty of nontraditional ways out there to get SB's, but you need to have a thick skin with the rejection. It is more acceptable now than ever before for younger women to be casually fucking and sucking older men in a temporary arrangement. Having a sugar daddy is almost a rite of passage for these young women. Keep yourself in shape, have confidence, and always be the one in control.

Get that sex.

SDX.

TopGun9
06-25-18, 17:58
When I started running into progressively more scammers and girls wanting to sell pictures / videos / phone calls for money, I let my SA membership go. It is not worth it to spend $90 a month and have to filter through all the BS. (I am one of the old school guys who remember paying $45 per month back in 2010 and getting real SB's, not these pros and UTR's.) I started hunting for SB's via other avenues, either in person with a little game or through sites like patreon, GoFundMe, etc. On these sites are young women hungry for money. Sometimes I can convince them into doing a sugar arrangement. For example, I talked to a girl on a crowdfunding site that wanted money for a boob job. I told her I'd help her with the money needed for the augmentation if she helped me. I am banging a tight 19 year old, albeit with only A cups. We have been having mindblowing sex for the last two months. In a few weeks, I will be the first guy to test drive her new pornstar body.

There are plenty of nontraditional ways out there to get SB's, but you need to have a thick skin with the rejection..Very creative ways of finding girls. I might send you a PM for more details.

Other ways of finding girls are through social media (FB, IG, Snap, etc.). Find friends of the UTRs and escorts, add them, follow their posts and once you see sign of them need cash (fix car, pay bills, want that nice shoes, etc.). Jump right in and be the savior.

Dddubs2
06-25-18, 22:17
Got this hottie asking for 500, she DTF but that's a bit high for me, daymn. Feels like it's a trend, all these girls asking for 500. Going to wait and see if she comes down a bit.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/4bb2fd0e-8ea7-4238-b09d-f4a79929b47c

UpscaleGent85
06-25-18, 22:39
There are plenty of nontraditional ways out there to get SB's, but you need to have a thick skin with the rejection. It is more acceptable now than ever before for younger women to be casually fucking and sucking older men in a temporary arrangement. Having a sugar daddy is almost a rite of passage for these young women. Keep yourself in shape, have confidence, and always be the one in control.

Get that sex.

SDX.It's definitely a little bit harder with Craigslist out of the running. I had en experience years with a sexy deaf black teen who did everything but go all the way all for some trees. I have been posting on / chicagoareforare (sic) for a friend to meet up for some pow pow fun, but haven't had any takers yet. Anyone know anyone who likes to hang out?

Frogger7777
06-26-18, 08:50
For those mongers who've had success on seekingarrangement.com, have you paid for membership, or do you feel that's a waste of money?

Randolph
06-26-18, 10:29
For those mongers who've had success on seekingarrangement.com, have you paid for membership, or do you feel that's a waste of money?I join for three months and let it go for about six months. I can usually find 4-6 repeat worthy women in that time. I am mid sixties so I imagine that is a turnoff for many young women. I also won't head downtown. For every 30 dead ends I get a winner. They are all flaky but all like a few bucks. One curvy Latina would actually drive to my office and then drive us to a cheap notel. You just have to play the numbers. I also have had luck with finding divorced milfs who just like to get laid.

Its like what your friends used to say in jr high. If you ask a thousand women if they want to screw one will say yes.

Ron M
06-26-18, 10:35
I am mid sixties so I imagine that is a turnoff for many young women.I'm in my mid 50's. I never had an issue about my age.

Funsteve1111
06-26-18, 13:51
I'm in my mid 50's. I never had an issue about my age.I'm 50 and generally have met with ladies in their 30's on the site. They like older guys because we are patient and know way more about sex and pleasing women than younger guys. My newest is 24. She's totally turned on by older guys and I'm her first. She likes the taboo nature of older guys and being on the site. She's really hot and is way more skilled than others her age. I usually avoid those younger than 30. She's the first that actually knows what she's doing.

SA is a gold mine.

FarFarAway
06-26-18, 15:07
I'm 50 and generally have met with ladies in their 30's on the site. They like older guys because we are patient and know way more about sex and pleasing women than younger guys. My newest is 24. She's totally turned on by older guys and I'm her first. She likes the taboo nature of older guys and being on the site. She's really hot and is way more skilled than others her age. I usually avoid those younger than 30. She's the first that actually knows what she's doing.

SA is a gold mine.I posted this in San Diego.

I currently have a monthly with a stunning skinny model type for $1 K. She's 36, I am in my 60's. There really are some girls who prefer older men, where else could they get that itch scratched without violating social norms than SA? I have had teenagers / 20 YO coeds who *loved* older, mostly b / c they are submissive. That is one thing I definitely look for, b / c I know those girls seriously are interested in guys like me.

OF Charlie
06-26-18, 19:07
I always check their writing style and grammar. Below is a message I just got. No girls in the states will say Chicago, Illinois. WTF. I live in Chicago and you have to tell me Chicago is in Illinois? Seriously. I can overlook if a girl doesn't know the difference between then and than, but some grammar error are just so plainly wrong.

Onmywayoflove8712.

27, Georgetown, Texas, United States.

Hello, How are you now?, I'm Sofia, my first time here and I'm in Chicago, Illinois now, visiting my grandma, want to meet ups in the same place for dinner?? Want to chat and lets talk, or I will give you my number.

Frogger7777
06-27-18, 08:56
I join for three months and let it go for about six months. I can usually find 4-6 repeat worthy women in that time. I am mid sixties so I imagine that is a turnoff for many young women. I also won't head downtown. For every 30 dead ends I get a winner. They are all flaky but all like a few bucks. One curvy Latina would actually drive to my office and then drive us to a cheap notel. You just have to play the numbers. I also have had luck with finding divorced milfs who just like to get laid.

Its like what your friends used to say in jr high. If you ask a thousand women if they want to screw one will say yes.What do you guys typically spend on SA hookups / arrangements? Trying to figure out a budget.

Randolph
06-27-18, 09:39
What do you guys typically spend on SA hookups / arrangements? Trying to figure out a budget.I have found the sweet spot is around 200 per meet. I always try for less. Some women are happy to get something. Others want 3-4 and I politely thank them and move on. If I have to get a room (35-38 for two hours) then I try and knock her down to 150. Also, if you are seeing someone repeatedly, I will sometimes just to be an asshole I guess tell her I would love to see her but am short of funds and could we just do 50. None have ever said no. One of my favorites I have brought some gifts to as well as $. Each one is different.

Agoraphobe
06-27-18, 12:30
What do you guys typically spend on SA hookups / arrangements? Trying to figure out a budget.It kinda depends.

Some girls I spend something like $3-5 in "allowance" for her, plus $150 for a decent 4-5 star hotel, plus whatever if we get dinner or drinks. Those are girls I'd like to see more than once though or would like to make an ongoing thing. For ones I want to hit once it's like $1. 5 and a room at the holiday inn.

Frogger7777
06-27-18, 13:58
I have found the sweet spot is around 200 per meet. I always try for less. Some women are happy to get something. Others want 3-4 and I politely thank them and move on. If I have to get a room (35-38 for two hours) then I try and knock her down to 150. Also, if you are seeing someone repeatedly, I will sometimes just to be an asshole I guess tell her I would love to see her but am short of funds and could we just do 50. None have ever said no. One of my favorites I have brought some gifts to as well as $. Each one is different.Thanks for the very helpful info, Randolph.

Pal5600
06-28-18, 12:56
Thanks for the very helpful info, Randolph.Is your sweet spot of 200 included this one https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/32629552-eef4-4f5c-a1cf-e5a88bb69840.

If yes, let me know your secrets.

i believe she will laugh at 200, she want 400-500 or more

can anyone get this one bareback sex for 200 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2ad7cb3d-66e6-4829-afc5-268dc71c1222
i would love to know your secrets

FruitNinja
06-28-18, 17:23
Is your sweet spot of 200 included this one https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/32629552-eef4-4f5c-a1cf-e5a88bb69840.

can anyone get this one bareback sex for 200 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2ad7cb3d-66e6-4829-afc5-268dc71c1222
i would love to know your secretsI'm seeing a Latina right now that costs me 2. 5 a week. As many times as I want to see her. But she's in love and might be moving in. I have a 19 yo that's 250 for a few hours. It all depends on game and negotiating skills. Knowing the psychology of the girl is a big plus. Beggining of the year I had a Filipina that started at 3 and after a half dozen meetings she was doing me for free. Anything in life is possible.

Jayp80
06-28-18, 17:57
Is your sweet spot of 200 included this one https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/32629552-eef4-4f5c-a1cf-e5a88bb69840.

i would love to know your secretsCan't comment on the accuracy of anyone's posts but I do know a lot of these girls have a regular bf that works pastime at burger place and drives Uber when she lets him drive her car. It is very much possible to flip a p2 p / escort or MP situation to a real relationship.

Dish1
06-28-18, 20:15
Sent me a message wanted to know if I want have fun tonight, was asking to send $50 via cash app. She said $50 was for tonight as trial run. I asked if she hosted? She replied yes but need $ to get to me? Too many red flags 99.99% sure it was a scam. Beware, beware.

FruitNinja
06-28-18, 20:58
Can't comment on the accuracy of anyone's posts but I do know a lot of these girls have a regular bf that works pastime at burger place and drives Uber when she lets him drive her car. It is very much possible to flip a p2 p / escort or MP situation to a real relationship.I've done this a few times. I like long term. Longest was three years. She moved in a few days after her 18th birthday, only one sexual experience before me. Left at 21. It was nice.

ArielDude28
06-29-18, 00:26
Sent me a message wanted to know if I want have fun tonight, was asking to send $50 via cash app. She said $50 was for tonight as trial run. I asked if she hosted? She replied yes but need $ to get to me? Too many red flags 99.99% sure it was a scam. Beware, beware.A link would have helped.

Pal5600
06-29-18, 02:25
I'm seeing a Latina right now that costs me 2. 5 a week. As many times as I want to see her. But she's in love and might be moving in. I have a 19 yo that's 250 for a few hours. It all depends on game and negotiating skills. Knowing the psychology of the girl is a big plus. Beggining of the year I had a Filipina that started at 3 and after a half dozen meetings she was doing me for free. Anything in life is possible.Any links? i can not comments until i see links

Pal5600
06-29-18, 03:02
Any links? i can not comments until i see linksHave anyone able get these to FC, for bb? is it possible to get these to FC and bareback for 200 and have anyone done it?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2ad7cb3d-66e6-4829-afc5-268dc71c1222

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c857507a-08ba-4339-91e7-77c3ae014a65

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8809ecf3-91a0-490a-9d53-92ee685e01df

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/88f61c9b-556b-4263-a896-366663aed7b8

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/feb760d9-1039-4e4b-994a-69d6420f751a

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e68696e-c444-4213-8fed-6a7d85cef414

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/50203bf1-5cd4-089b-54c1-ec243c2ed14c

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8f8ff435-264e-4a9f-8e64-dcad95d31e7e

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b8757acd-5741-4dd1-8b33-c76d035c8da8

FruitNinja
06-29-18, 06:26
Any links? i can not comments until i see linksI wasn't looking for a comment and I will never pass on links of girls I'm seeing. Nice try.

Roarson 1281
06-29-18, 07:41

I have been trying to message this one, she will sometimes message back. Will let you know how it goes.

Frogger7777
06-29-18, 11:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f8b79063-696f-4d53-ac39-96eca6a610f6

I've been going back and forth with her for days. No discussion of compensation, very nonchalant, bordering on disinterested, yet claims she wants to meet. Eventually I ask. "We're talking about meeting up for sex, right?" She responds, "That's fine. " Huh? She's crazy, a pro, or a cop.

Randolph
06-29-18, 11:15

i would love to know your secretsI only search women with open, minimal and practical as their expectations.

When I see a what you are looking for contain travel, extravagant luxury and terms like that I move on.

So I guess the secret, if there is one, is to manage your expectations and only fish in a pond where you will get a fish that you think you can catch.

And don't forget, when you are in your sixties, the possibilities of just who is a young woman has greatly expanded.

I have four in rotation right now.

Randolph.

Pal5600
06-29-18, 12:09
I wasn't looking for a comment and I will never pass on links of girls I'm seeing. Nice try.That is cool, I had no interested in Latina anyway, I am only interested in these type: https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1 1) Kate 19 years old college blonde co-ed American, was a sorority girl, was living in Cali, dfk, BBBJ, tall, slim, shy but in a friendly 1) summer 19-20, blonde Russian head cheerleaders, well know private school, playboy natural breast 32-34 C or D,very tight, very fun but have somewhat attitude problems, she don't like to dfk 3) Alena 22, blonde Polish, look very Polish, in health care industry, very hot body, very easy going, BBBJ, dfk fun and super tight 4) Megan look 23- 24, tall slim blonde Polish, graduate at well know privated school, very kinky, love to dfk, fun friendly, know how to control pussy muscle extremely well if you know what I mean, great at BBBJ, pic look hotter but still hot 5) Victoria look 23-24, tall slim blonde Russian girl, was a model at one point, give great BBBJ, also fun and friendly girl, and a few more and gone for their website, they all cost between 400-500 per hour, all GFE but no bareback sex. And I wonder where they find these girls, on the other hand, had 7-8 SA ladies that look similar or better then the girls above, SA is a lots harder to get (have to play the game or hunting) but SA girls are true GFE bare sex for 400+, my problems is I only interested in 18-23 hot, slim tight white girls and bare sex, good example is http://girlsdoporn.com/ some but not all look hot to me, if anyone can find these girls for 200 or less and do them bareback, please let know your secrets, my theory is if you want high end girls will cost you high end price, if you contact models club elite and request their girls for 200+, they will laugh at you, some of the girls there are high end and very beautiful, and will cost you high end price.

Pal5600
06-29-18, 12:25
That is cool, I had no interested in Latina anyway, I am only interested in these type: https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1 1) Kate 19 years old college blonde co-ed American, was a sorority girl, was living in Cali, dfk, BBBJ, tall, slim, shy but in a friendly 1) summer 19-20, blonde Russian head cheerleaders, well know private school, playboy natural breast 32-34 C or D,very tight, very fun but have somewhat attitude problems, she don't like to dfk 3) Alena 22, blonde Polish, look very Polish, in health care industry, very hot body, very easy going, BBBJ, dfk fun and super tight 4) Megan look 23- 24, tall slim blonde Polish, graduate at well know privated school, very kinky, love to dfk, fun friendly, know how to control pussy muscle extremely well if you know what I mean, great at BBBJ, pic look hotter but still hot 5) Victoria look 23-24, tall slim blonde Russian girl, was a model at one point, give great BBBJ, also fun and friendly girl, and a few more and gone for their website, they all cost between 400-500 per hour, all GFE but no bareback sex. And I wonder where they find these girls, on the other hand, had 7-8 SA ladies that look similar or better then the girls above, SA is a lots harder to get (have to play the game or hunting) but SA girls are true GFE bare sex for 400+, my problems is I only interested in 18-23 hot, slim tight white girls and bare sex, good example is http://girlsdoporn.com/ some but not all look hot to me, if anyone can find these girls for 200 or less and do them bareback, please let know your secrets, my theory is if you want high end girls will cost you high end price, if you contact models club elite and request their girls for 200+, they will laugh at you, some of the girls there are high end and very beautiful, and will cost you high end price.Also in the past the agency have two girls at 300 but gone now, so you have to wonder why are some at 400+-500 and two at 300, just look at the pic and you can figure it out, that's a good example, you get what you paid for, so the agency is telling me if you want a Ferrari, it will cost you Ferrari price but we do have Toyota Corolla here too, MCE girls i saw before was extremely wonderful, and the agency are the best at picking the girls and training them, i wish more guys on USA sex guide know how to pick girls like they do, if you really want high end girls for low end price there is 1) Hotel Del Rey Costa Rica cost 100/hr, 300/all night high end, latina in Chicago look more mexican, costa rica have the more south american/spanish/euro mix look to me 2) Montreal escorts agency 160-200 usd per hour beautiful high end french girls

Ernest Ll
06-29-18, 15:19
As the Magic 8 Ball says, "Chances are not good".

Only 2 from this laundry list of hotties list " Practical" or "Minimal" as their expectations.

Do the math.

Practical works out to $3500 a month or $850 a week. See her 2 x a week and its $400 per meet. You are offering 1/2 that for what is probably going to be a "One and Done" belt notching for you. And you want this young girl to take you bareback on a one time fling.

I don't think a girl qualifies as GPS to laugh at such a scenario. And the majority of the women list a much higher allowance.

I wouldn't waste a minute with that strategy on any of them. You MIGHT get one to bite, but it would be a shit ton of work to deal with them all (the more work you put in the more likely you are to get a good response, if you just message them with that BS low brow bullshit offer / approach it will go much faster -- 100% NO, so why bother).

Have anyone able get these to FC, for bb? is it possible to get these to FC and bareback for 200 and have anyone done it?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2ad7cb3d-66e6-4829-afc5-268dc71c1222

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c857507a-08ba-4339-91e7-77c3ae014a65

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8809ecf3-91a0-490a-9d53-92ee685e01df

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/feb760d9-1039-4e4b-994a-69d6420f751a

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e68696e-c444-4213-8fed-6a7d85cef414

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/50203bf1-5cd4-089b-54c1-ec243c2ed14c

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8f8ff435-264e-4a9f-8e64-dcad95d31e7e

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b8757acd-5741-4dd1-8b33-c76d035c8da8

Pal5600
06-29-18, 15:49
As the Magic 8 Ball says, "Chances are not good".

Only 2 from this laundry list of hotties list " Practical" or "Minimal" as their expectations.

Do the math.

Practical works out to $3500 a month or $850 a week. See her 2 x a week and its $400 per meet. You are offering 1/2 that for what is probably going to be a "One and Done" belt notching for you. And you want this young girl to take you bareback on a one time fling.

I don't think a girl qualifies as GPS to laugh at such a scenario. And the majority of the women list a much higher allowance.

I wouldn't waste a minute with that strategy on any of them. You MIGHT get one to bite, but it would be a shit ton of work to deal with them all (the more work you put in the more likely you are to get a good response, if you just message them with that BS low brow bullshit offer / approach it will go much faster -- 100% NO, so why bother).Yes, 100% agree with you, they will laugh at 200+ offer, why because guys with deep pocket will offer them 400-500, so they are what I call high end girls, basically they get 20-30 offers and will take the highest (400-500) and the one they most attractive to, I have offer them 400+ and they said it too low haha, I would love to see if any guys really get their bare pussy for 150-200 bui I don't think so.

HitMan1783
06-29-18, 17:44
Yes, 100% agree with you, they will laugh at 200+ offer, why because guys with deep pocket will offer them 400-500, so they are what I call high end girls, basically they get 20-30 offers and will take the highest (400-500) and the one they most attractive to, I have offer them 400+ and they said it too low haha, I would love to see if any guys really get their bare pussy for 150-200 bui I don't think so.It is very possible! I've been on the site for over a yr and all 12 girls I've had have been bb / cip and only 2 no cip. Never paid more than 250. Some never even asked for $! LOL!

Pal5600
06-29-18, 18:09
It is very possible! I've been on the site for over a yr and all 12 girls I've had have been bb / cip and only 2 no cip. Never paid more than 250. Some never even asked for $! LOL!Is any of these girls on your 12 girls list? 250 for bb. post #876 below

ArielDude28
06-29-18, 19:44
Did anyone try below and any progress? I exchanged few messages and I am not sure.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/e1d42a8a-870b-4dd4-ab9e-75e4d306764c

Pal5600
06-29-18, 20:12
Is any of these girls on your 12 girls list? 250 for bb. post #876 belowDo the 12 girls look like some of these https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1 kate, alena, summer, victoria, roxy, britney or super hot one on http://www.girlsdoporn.com/page1.php.

LowKeyX
06-29-18, 22:55
I talked to this girl as well. Messages are so spotty and response rate is slow. She agrees to everything but when scheduling she normally ghosts. I eventually gave up because it was a waste of time.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f8b79063-696f-4d53-ac39-96eca6a610f6

I've been going back and forth with her for days. No discussion of compensation, very nonchalant, bordering on disinterested, yet claims she wants to meet. Eventually I ask. "We're talking about meeting up for sex, right?" She responds, "That's fine. " Huh? She's crazy, a pro, or a cop.

Dddubs2
06-30-18, 03:01
Since a good number of members have been sharing their luck or lack there of on SA, here's what I've experienced now that I've signed up for the monthly membership 4-5 times over the course of last 2 years. First time of course I debated joining since I had doubts about the return on investment. I bit the bullet and decided to try it out and like beginners luck, I saw this 19 yr old who was really pretty as she was sweet. She seemed new to the site and while I did mention intimacy, don't know that she was fully expecting that when I asked for it. She went along and we had fun but she became inactive on the site. That really got me hooked because it wasn't like seeing a pro. I may have talked to a few others and maybe seen one other but I honestly don't recall.

I was on hiatus as I got into a normal relationship which lasted for 6-7 months and after that didn't pan out, I debated signing up again which I eventually did over holidays. This time I had a better sense of what to say and how to approach girls. I typically was pretty upfront about meeting for NSA and PPM but was considerate about it. Had pretty good luck and was able to talk to 6-8 and see 3-4 in a span of a month. I didn't renew and again had normal relationship for a a few months before breaking that up. Tried the site again after a few months and I was able to see a girl more regularly for about 4-5 months, although pretty flexible on how often we see each other, which ended up being about twice a month maybe 3 times. She was fine and reliable but was almost too inexperienced or not passionate so I got bored eventually. Signed up again on SA for a month and found another who I see now regularly a few times a month.

All that to say, I must have seen a total of 10-13 girls in total over the course of last two years with varying levels of attractiveness, I'd rate them all between 5-8. Was able to keep allowance usually around 150-250 but have gone up to 300 but as low as 100 with half of them covered, and the other half uncovered. Some didn't ask but knowing why these girls are on the site, I would at least give them 100. Some really do need help due to their dire circumstances and if I can help, I want to. Some are genuinely curious about the lifestyle / heard from their friends about so want to try it out. Some try it once or twice and quit. Some just get on the site and before meeting anyone they don't even come back. Some actually want to date successful men and have a good time, genuinely and sometimes with sex. Some actually want to find a BF / men to marry. Some, I suppose, do like sex and want to get paid while having fun. Some are hardened pros who need another way to get leads. Some just want that luxury lifestyle and will get it from men who's willing to sponsor, the easy way or the hard way. Some will straight up scam gullible, clueless men with money and live off of it.

Yep, your age, wealth, attractiveness, personality, skills in the bedroom, ethnicity--all will impact your chances but so will your time, effort and luck. Do I think the monthly membership fee is worth it? For the access it provides to girls you'd otherwise be able to talk to or meet, and the amount of $ it can save you when done right, yes I think it's worth it. And the guy who came up with the site, you got to give him credit for the business model. I'm hoping the site doesn't fill up with scammers and bots / fakes--and that both men and women can mutually benefit, in whatever arrangement both sides desire. Love it or hate it, the site still works for me and I hope it does for you too.

SkulLord
06-30-18, 05:14
Well I agree with you 100% I mean I joined like in January and at the first I didn't have so much luck I mean I met a couple of girls but it was like pro so I gave up on SA. Few months later I rejoined again on SA and this time was a totally a different story but guys if you want to find something you need to spend a lot of time to it.

Since a good number of members have been sharing their luck or lack there of on SA, here's what I've experienced now that I've signed up for the monthly membership 4-5 times over the course of last 2 years. First time of course I debated joining since I had doubts about the return on investment. I bit the bullet and decided to try it out and like beginners luck, I saw this 19 yr old who was really pretty as she was sweet. She seemed new to the site and while I did mention intimacy, don't know that she was fully expecting that when I asked for it. She went along and we had fun but she became inactive on the site. That really got me hooked because it wasn't like seeing a pro. I may have talked to a few others and maybe seen one other but I honestly don't recall.

I was on hiatus as I got into a normal relationship which lasted for 6-7 months and after that didn't pan out, I debated signing up again which I eventually did over holidays. This time I had a better sense of what to say and how to approach girls. I typically was pretty upfront about meeting for NSA and PPM but was considerate about it. Had pretty good luck and was able to talk to 6-8 and see 3-4 in a span of a month. I didn't renew and again had normal relationship for a a few months before breaking that up. Tried the site again after a few months and I was able to see a girl more regularly for about 4-5 months, although pretty flexible on how often we see each other, which ended up being about twice a month maybe 3 times. She was fine and reliable but was almost too inexperienced or not passionate so I got bored eventually. Signed up again on SA for a month and found another who I see now regularly a few times a month..

FruitNinja
06-30-18, 06:43
Yes, 100% agree with you, they will laugh at 200+ offer, why because guys with deep pocket will offer them 400-500, so they are what I call high end girls, basically they get 20-30 offers and will take the highest (400-500) and the one they most attractive to, I have offer them 400+ and they said it too low haha, I would love to see if any guys really get their bare pussy for 150-200 bui I don't think so.I've been playing this game for almost 15 years. In that time I've had one girl that was in your price range. One! Now that might be because I'm ok with paying 3 plus. I don't try and beat the girls down to some silly amount. I've learned long ago not to do this as the quality will suffer. This is not a poor mans sport.

FruitNinja
06-30-18, 06:46
Did anyone try below and any progress? I exchanged few messages and I am not sure.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/e1d42a8a-870b-4dd4-ab9e-75e4d306764cI would have stayed away from this one. She can't put together a full sentence.

"if you are doing any studies please do not use my profile or pics in anything. Please and thank you and if you do use anything from my profile, I will take legal action. ".

Frogger7777
06-30-18, 06:59
I talked to this girl as well. Messages are so spotty and response rate is slow. She agrees to everything but when scheduling she normally ghosts. I eventually gave up because it was a waste of time.That's been my experience too.

Natefarwell
06-30-18, 11:05
I recently got a message from the SA gods that I "No longer can send messages due to spam limit" I do copy and past but never had this happen before. Anyone have this issue and if so how to correct it?

Thank you.

JohnStu95
06-30-18, 11:25
Hey all, I was just curious what some of you pulling girls in from the 150-200 range have down as your net incomes and worth?

Dish1
06-30-18, 12:16
Sent me a message wanted to know if I want have fun tonight, was asking to send $50 via cash app. She said $50 was for tonight as trial run. I asked if she hosted? She replied yes but need $ to get to me? Too many red flags 99.99% sure it was a scam. Beware, beware.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c012fda6-8589-49cd-ab16-84a5e8aa8abd

OlderGuy1954
06-30-18, 14:05
I recently got a message from the SA gods that I "No longer can send messages due to spam limit" I do copy and past but never had this happen before. Anyone have this issue and if so how to correct it?

Thank you.They respond fairly quickly.

ArielDude28
06-30-18, 15:47
I would have stayed away from this one. She can't put together a full sentence.

"if you are doing any studies please do not use my profile or pics in anything. Please and thank you and if you do use anything from my profile, I will take legal action. ".Yes. I did as she asked for 600. Not worth and I don't have so much to offer.

Chicago41
06-30-18, 15:52
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c012fda6-8589-49cd-ab16-84a5e8aa8abdNever, never, NEVER send anyone money beforehand. That is a scam 100% of the time.

Chicago41
06-30-18, 16:02
I joined SA a while back, but haven't paid for the upgrade membership. I keep getting messages from various girls on there, but can't read them of course, because they want me to buy the full membership first.

My experience at AM was that the messages were pretty much fake or from profiles controlled by the company intended to trick you into buying a membership. What's the story here? I have like 11 messages sitting in my inbox unread. I have a description up but no photos.

HitMan1783
06-30-18, 17:55
Yes. I did as she asked for 600. Not worth and I don't have so much to offer.Been talkin to this one since yesterday. Dtf for 200. No anal or cim. Must pull out or buy plan b! LOL!

Frogger7777
06-30-18, 19:19
I joined SA a while back, but haven't paid for the upgrade membership. I keep getting messages from various girls on there, but can't read them of course, because they want me to buy the full membership first.

My experience at AM was that the messages were pretty much fake or from profiles controlled by the company intended to trick you into buying a membership. What's the story here? I have like 11 messages sitting in my inbox unread. I have a description up but no photos.I recently decided to pay for a month of "premium' membership on SA. The messages are from real ladies. I've been pleasantly surprised with the number of women on the site. I have a few different meet ups scheduled for next week. We'll see how it goes.

FruitNinja
06-30-18, 20:33

My experience at AM was that the messages were pretty much fake or from profiles controlled by the company intended to trick you into buying a membership. What's the story here? I have like 11 messages sitting in my inbox unread. I have a description up but no photos.I think if you've read this forum at all you can make a logical decisions. Guys here are getting laid by 20 year olds. You will get plenty of bulls*it messages but there's also a lot of pu**why to be had. How they get you to join is immaterial. You have to look at the end result.

Frogger7777
07-02-18, 14:50
I think if you've read this forum at all you can make a logical decisions. Guys here are getting laid by 20 year olds. You will get plenty of bulls*it messages but there's also a lot of pu**why to be had. How they get you to join is immaterial. You have to look at the end result.I can't believe how easy it is to pick up young hotties on SA. It's crazy. Question: are you guys concerned about the possibility of LEO on SA?

Pal5600
07-02-18, 16:38

I was on hiatus as I got into a normal relationship which lasted for 6-7 months and after that didn't pan out, I debated signing up again which I eventually did over holidays. This time I had a better sense of what to say and how to approach girls. I typically was pretty upfront about meeting for NSA and PPM but was considerate about it. Had pretty good luck and was able to talk to 6-8 and see 3-4 in a span of a month. I didn't renew and again had normal relationship for a a few months before breaking that up. Tried the site again after a few months and I was able to see a girl more regularly for about 4-5 months, although pretty flexible on how often we see each other, which ended up being about twice a month maybe 3 times. She was fine and reliable but was almost too inexperienced or not passionate so I got bored eventually. Signed up again on SA for a month and found another who I see now regularly a few times a month.

All that to say, I must have seen a total of 10-13 girls in total over the course of last two years with varying levels of attractiveness, I'd rate them all between 5-8. Was able to keep allowance usually around 150-250 but have gone up to 300 but as low as 100 with half of them covered, and the other half uncovered. Some didn't ask but knowing why these girls are on the site, I would at least give them 100. Some really do need help due to their dire circumstances and if I can help, I want to. Some are genuinely curious about the lifestyle / heard from their friends about so want to try it out. Some try it once or twice and quit. Some just get on the site and before meeting anyone they don't even come back. Some actually want to date successful men and have a good time, genuinely and sometimes with sex. Some actually want to find a BF / men to marry. Some, I suppose, do like sex and want to get paid while having fun. Some are hardened pros who need another way to get leads. Some just want that luxury lifestyle and will get it from men who's willing to sponsor, the easy way or the hard way. Some will straight up scam gullible, clueless men with money and live off of it.

Yep, your age, wealth, attractiveness, personality, skills in the bedroom, ethnicity--all will impact your chances but so will your time, effort and luck. Do I think the monthly membership fee is worth it? For the access it provides to girls you'd otherwise be able to talk to or meet, and the amount of $ it can save you when done right, yes I think it's worth it. And the guy who came up with the site, you got to give him credit for the business model. I'm hoping the site doesn't fill up with scammers and bots / fakes--and that both men and women can mutually benefit, in whatever arrangement both sides desire. Love it or hate it, the site still works for me and I hope it does for you too.I agree with you, for me is more about playing the college bars / clubs game again after 20+ years later, back in my college days I always go for the hottest chic at the bars / clubs (and that had not change) with extremely low success rate but now with SA success rate is much better, but also cost $$ more. Your ethnicity, wealth, personality, age all apply to the SA ladies, because they get to choose you as much as you choose them, if you want high end ladies (18-23 slim, tight, whiite girls) will cost you more, but I do believe (beauty is in the eye of the beholder), however I agree with https://modelsclubelite.com/ define beauty as in example: summer, alena, kate, victoria, ect and http://girlsdoporn.com/ some but not all is beautiful to me. I rather paid more for something I want then less for something I don't want, if you really want high end girls at low end price, fly to Costa Rica world famous (hotel del rey) about 100+ girls there each night for you to pick for 60-100 USD or 300 USD whole night, or montreal merb. Cc, hot young tight french girls (ask yourself when in your lifetime will you have sex with hot fresh young french girls, probably never) cost per hour 160-200 USD, high end ladies for low end price.

LowKeyX
07-02-18, 16:38
It is pretty easy. I'm addicted to SA now and no longer interested in other providers. As far as LEO, I don't think they would waste that much time of back and forth messages and meets. Most of my meets aren't as transactional as providers. Usually its a lot of messages back and forth and eventually meeting for dinner coffee or whatever. Money is rarely discussed in my experience. Honestly I'm using it like a dating site. Fruitninja has helped me a lot with this and its greatly appreciated.

So far this week I had 6 dates with girls. Only paid for 2 of them. The rest did not even talk about money. I was skeptical at first but now I see it can happen and frequently. I think with SA vs Providers, your swapping out money for time and frustration. Providers are simple, you pay and leave. SA you have to foster some sort of relationship to get it for free at least in my opinion. Plus everyones experience is different.

I can't believe how easy it is to pick up young hotties on SA. It's crazy. Question: are you guys concerned about the possibility of LEO on SA?

FafaFooey
07-02-18, 17:57
I can't believe how easy it is to pick up young hotties on SA. It's crazy. Question: are you guys concerned about the possibility of LEO on SA?If you're following common sense and using the 'traditional' SA technique. Move conversation to private text / email / etc, arrange public meet-and-greet, agree on other terms, get down to business. I think there's close to 0 chance of getting 'stung' directly. There's no way LE is going to commit the resources to net a misdemeanor solicitation charge over such a drawn out process. If you're hearing from girls that are offering immediate rewards in a room they already have, that could be riskier, but even that's probably not worth the effort for LE to set up an account, etc. They can still get a room, post a pic and a burner number somewhere, and write up dozens of guys in a few hours.

The more realisitic fears are around data privacy (bad actors on the site, hackers, data dumpers, etc.) and some sort of legal action against the site itself that exposes info on subscribers. But the same common sense precautions should protect you there too. Don't pay for a membership with a named, traceable method, use burner phones, text apps, dummy emails, etc, do initial meet-and-greets in public, and keep payments simple and negotiated face-to-face. You'll still have deal with fakes, flakes, and rinsers, but you should be able to move forward with real prospects wihtout a lot of concerns.

ChiNorthside
07-02-18, 18:42
Curious if anyone has an experiences with any of these ladies. Please PM with info if you can. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/722a60cc-b3da-4c63-80c5-f387257198f5

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/80ae2b42-ad07-4176-aa0c-2c83bf2ded32

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cb36c900-2e6d-4285-bfc0-60d292b7f2f7

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7fae0625-8ac1-4ad4-9650-50920624f702

OlderGuy1954
07-02-18, 18:56
I can't believe how easy it is to pick up young hotties on SA. It's crazy. Question: are you guys concerned about the possibility of LEO on SA?I think it's extremely unlikely you'd find LEO on SA. It would be a helluva lot of work vis-a-vis putting an ad up somewhere to get a stream of johns to come to a motel room.

ArielDude28
07-02-18, 23:17
Curious if anyone has an experiences with any of these ladies. Please PM with info if you can. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/722a60cc-b3da-4c63-80c5-f387257198f5

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/80ae2b42-ad07-4176-aa0c-2c83bf2ded32

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cb36c900-2e6d-4285-bfc0-60d292b7f2f7

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7fae0625-8ac1-4ad4-9650-50920624f702All viewed and sent message to few but never received a response from those few.

However, I met the below once and it was a average experience. Little thick. Allows some kissing but not as experienced in different ways. I get a text once day that she is going through the surgery and cannot be part of the SA. She removed her account. Couple of days later she opened below account and also sent me a message. LOL. We were making all arrangements to meet at 1. So I was in the hotel and right after I got the room at 12:45 I get a text saying there is some emergency and she drops. Damn, I just paid 70 for nothing.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/1b0b7926-e037-455e-90ac-265955e6ad4d

ArielDude28
07-02-18, 23:19
I agree with you, for me is more about playing the college bars / clubs game again after 20+ years later, back in my college days I always go for the hottest chic at the bars / clubs (and that had not change) with extremely low success rate but now with SA success rate is much better, but also cost $$ more. Your ethnicity, wealth, personality, age all apply to the SA ladies, because they get to choose you as much as you choose them, if you want high end ladies (18-23 slim, tight, whiite girls) will cost you more, but I do believe (beauty is in the eye of the beholder), however I agree with https://modelsclubelite.com/ define beauty as in example: summer, alena, kate, victoria, ect and http://girlsdoporn.com/ some but not all is beautiful to me. I rather paid more for something I want then less for something I don't want, if you really want high end girls at low end price, fly to Costa Rica world famous (hotel del rey) about 100+ girls there each night for you to pick for 60-100 USD or 300 USD whole night, or montreal merb. Cc, hot young tight french girls (ask yourself when in your lifetime will you have sex with hot fresh young french girls, probably never) cost per hour 160-200 USD, high end ladies for low end price.I read this multiple times. Which ethnicity has the most chances? I am Asian and I am not sure what my chances. I first don't get any one for so low price and second I don't get 5-6 dates per week with 18-20 yr olds either. Is this my ethnicity or the way I am messaging / handling things? I am sure I need to get more experience but I could meet few and also did the things.

LowKeyX
07-03-18, 00:38
I have other friends of all races who are on the site and have no problems. I don't think any ethnicity has an increased chance. Each girl is different and some are open to all ethnicities and they have their preferences. Same thing with us. I've had about 5-6 dates this week but you have to consider how much time and messages I've sent to get that.

The response rate is all on you and how you approach this. Its just like dating. It all depends how you look, how much you earn or offer, and what you say. When I first started I got a 0 to little response rate. One you know what works for you and how to approach certain girls then it will get better. Just like anything the more you do this the better you will get. Best of luck and hang in there. I'm about to deactivate my account. I need a break because this also becomes a second job almost.

I read this multiple times. Which ethnicity has the most chances? I am Asian and I am not sure what my chances. I first don't get any one for so low price and second I don't get 5-6 dates per week with 18-20 yr olds either. Is this my ethnicity or the way I am messaging / handling things? I am sure I need to get more experience but I could meet few and also did the things.

FruitNinja
07-03-18, 08:04
I read this multiple times. Which ethnicity has the most chances? I am Asian and I am not sure what my chances. I first don't get any one for so low price and second I don't get 5-6 dates per week with 18-20 yr olds either. Is this my ethnicity or the way I am messaging / handling things? I am sure I need to get more experience but I could meet few and also did the things.I'm Caucasian so I don't know the answer to this. My experience is if you use the psychology of life you will do well. Ask yourself why are these girls here and what would draw a girl to SA. What drives them. Hint: It's not always money. Look for tells.

Pal5600
07-03-18, 13:32
I read this multiple times. Which ethnicity has the most chances? I am Asian and I am not sure what my chances. I first don't get any one for so low price and second I don't get 5-6 dates per week with 18-20 yr olds either. Is this my ethnicity or the way I am messaging / handling things? I am sure I need to get more experience but I could meet few and also did the things.I really do not think your ethnicity will make a differ, I am almost 50 years old asian guy and if I can do it, anyone can. For example at hotel del rey, there over 100+ age, size, shape, black, brown, white girls there for your entertainment, I don't think they really care about your race and you can talks / chat to them first before take them up to your room for sex, cost between 60-100, I normally paid 100 because I am not a cheapo, many are 18-22 with slim tight body but you have to really look and thinks and chat with them. Other option is montreal, merb. Cc I have a thing for young hot college age french girls that is why I go there, I had sex with over 100 at each place, costly yes, worth it yes (you only live once), SA is different ball game with different players (American college coed 18-22 slim, young tight girls) and also alotsss more headache, I like the SA game more because is more difficult, is like hunting in the wild (SA) vs hunting in the turkey farm, (Hotel del rey or montreal escorts agency or any escorts agency in general.

Pal5600
07-03-18, 15:52
I really do not think your ethnicity will make a differ, I am almost 50 years old asian guy and if I can do it, anyone can. For example at hotel del rey, there over 100+ age, size, shape, black, brown, white girls there for your entertainment, I don't think they really care about your race and you can talks / chat to them first before take them up to your room for sex, cost between 60-100, I normally paid 100 because I am not a cheapo, many are 18-22 with slim tight body but you have to really look and thinks and chat with them. Other option is montreal, merb. Cc I have a thing for young hot college age french girls that is why I go there, I had sex with over 100 at each place, costly yes, worth it yes (you only live once), SA is different ball game with different players (American college coed 18-22 slim, young tight girls) and also alotsss more headache, I like the SA game more because is more difficult, is like hunting in the wild (SA) vs hunting in the turkey farm, (Hotel del rey or montreal escorts agency or any escorts agency in general.With SA be direct is the main key, many SA ladies tells me guys don't be upfront and straight up with them, some guys just want to talks and texst and waste their time, 99.999% money is the main thing, if they really want to hook up with guys, they can go to college bars and find a guy, they don't have to come to this site to find a guy as old as their father.

Chicago41
07-03-18, 23:19
You guys were right. I finally got the premium membership and hot non-fake women are messaging me. I think I like this site.

The only things that annoy me are all the chicks in the Philippines favoriting me and the ones whose pics have dumb snapshat filters all over them. Otherwise this site is gold.

Chicago41
07-03-18, 23:22
Anyone seen her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226

FarFarAway
07-04-18, 00:04
You guys were right. I finally got the premium membership and hot non-fake women are messaging me. I think I like this site.

The only things that annoy me are all the chicks in the Philippines favoriting me and the ones whose pics have dumb snapshat filters all over them. Otherwise this site is gold.Keep your profile hidden from search. Then, if you go to a girls' profile, she sees you were there, will often message. None of that spam comes in.

NdFanMan
07-05-18, 09:39
GPS and a bit flaky is my experience with this one. Wanted 500. Started talking her down, but then she said she just "changed her mind" and ghosted.

Anyone seen her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226

Jasse1
07-05-18, 14:55
Hey fellas-.

Not trying to be a jerk but please don't PM me asking for phone numbers. There are a lot of reasons why but namely. I have no idea who you are and what intentions you have.

With that being said I have no problem sharing intel if requested. Happy 4th weekend.

SkulLord
07-05-18, 20:25
After the fall of TER in USA I got really disappointed since I was really getting into the hobby. So I start sticking to one girl from EEC and damn I had the best experience with her but she was not all the time in the Chicago area so I wanted to give it a shot to SA. Like I said in my previous post in the beginning I didn't have alot of luck on SA maybe because it was just a simple new account and the girls didn't wanted to risk it who knows (but don't get me wrong its not like I didn't find anything at all it was just not what I was looking for to find). When I reactivated my subscription for a second time few months later it was totally a different story and I mean it but hell you really need to spend alot of times if you want to find some nice girls. So far I have 3 girls who I'm meeting every week at the beginning they was charging me like 300-500 each and hell it was really hard on my budget. But all of them after the first meeting started getting only 100 and I didn't even said anything about the allowance. And all 3 of them are BB with CIP so hell no I'm not returning to the agencies I will just probably go and visit MCE and its going to be probably Olivia since she is my type of girl.

Chicago41
07-05-18, 20:34
GPS and a bit flaky is my experience with this one. Wanted 500. Started talking her down, but then she said she just "changed her mind" and ghosted.I've had a few of the younger ones ghost me. Especially the ones who won't quote me a price. They never seem happy with what I offer, so quote me a damn price then! Good thing there's a huge supply over there. I have three set up for this month, plus a couple more who visit here occasionally. Couple 19 year olds, couple in their 20's. Got to love those firm 19 year old tits.

NdFanMan
07-06-18, 15:53
Bro don't be offering so much! You are making us look bad! They may ask for a lot, but they will accept less. So quit making it harder on the rest of us and start off lower. Obviously if they are willing to accept 100 after a while, you can get lower!

After the fall of TER in USA I got really disappointed since I was really getting into the hobby. So I start sticking to one girl from EEC and damn I had the best experience with her but she was not all the time in the Chicago area so I wanted to give it a shot to SA. Like I said in my previous post in the beginning I didn't have alot of luck on SA maybe because it was just a simple new account and the girls didn't wanted to risk it who knows (but don't get me wrong its not like I didn't find anything at all it was just not what I was looking for to find). When I reactivated my subscription for a second time few months later it was totally a different story and I mean it but hell you really need to spend alot of times if you want to find some nice girls. So far I have 3 girls who I'm meeting every week at the beginning they was charging me like 300-500 each and hell it was really hard on my budget. But all of them after the first meeting started getting only 100 and I didn't even said anything about the allowance. And all 3 of them are BB with CIP so hell no I'm not returning to the agencies I will just probably go and visit MCE and its going to be probably Olivia since she is my type of girl.

ChiNorthside
07-08-18, 21:13
Trying to set up a meet with this one. Anyone give her a try and care to share some info please? She's got one helluva rack but looks like she could be chunky in person. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eddb7289-db90-4542-a23a-24bc10d2e55c

SNeed12
07-09-18, 01:11
Hey there.

Took a break for a bit but am back in the Chicagoland area if anyone would want to set something up! .Back with Angelli's, or as an indy?

FruitNinja
07-09-18, 06:40
Trying to set up a meet with this one. Anyone give her a try and care to share some info please? She's got one helluva rack but looks like she could be chunky in person. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eddb7289-db90-4542-a23a-24bc10d2e55cDid you get access to her private pics. I always look at the wrist to see if they are on the heavy side.

ChicagoGoer
07-09-18, 13:24

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eddb7289-db90-4542-a23a-24bc10d2e55cBBW. Larger than what that photo represents. She is open minded and can host during the day.

I personally haven't seen her because she is in the burbs but to each their own.

Chicago41
07-09-18, 21:25
BBW. Larger than what that photo represents. She is open minded and can host during the day.

I personally haven't seen her because she is in the burbs but to each their own.The tits look pretty fabulous.

Chicago41
07-09-18, 21:26
Anyone have any experience with her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b0f57f0d-46a5-4fd0-a156-f471f5d715cd

ChiNorthside
07-11-18, 02:53
Appreciate the info fellas! Saved me an awkaward meet and / or a begrudging fuck.

Mess36
07-11-18, 08:22
Hey guys I was wondering how it all works is the only way to view messages by upgrading to premium? If so is it worth the money? Thanks in advance.

AlexYummy187
07-11-18, 09:49

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b0f57f0d-46a5-4fd0-a156-f471f5d715cdHer asking price is 400. Waaaay out of my budget.

Pal5600
07-11-18, 10:40
Her asking price is 400. Waaaay out of my budget.35 years is too old for me, have anyone message this one, said she will meet up depends on person and location, let me know if anyone had meet her https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/425245db-d4a3-4a26-a760-749fa41239fd.

message with this one but not getting anywhere, had any one contact this one
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29b3842f-10d6-44ff-978f-58d63247e6bc

Pal5600
07-11-18, 10:50
35 years is too old for me, have anyone message this one, said she will meet up depends on person and location, let me know if anyone had meet her https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/425245db-d4a3-4a26-a760-749fa41239fd.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29b3842f-10d6-44ff-978f-58d63247e6bcWas planing to meet with this one before her flight to LA at 4 pm yesterday, but she stop texting, maybe she did not have time, who knows, anyone message her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4fe25a33-61c7-4b06-8f6e-6e97624b161c

Pal5600
07-11-18, 10:54
Was planing to meet with this one before her flight to LA at 4 pm yesterday, but she stop texting, maybe she did not have time, who knows, anyone message her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4fe25a33-61c7-4b06-8f6e-6e97624b161cMessage this one and then ghosted, man some of these SA ladies are not easy.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/85944724-0186-48fa-be9c-6306aa286cee

Chicago41
07-11-18, 12:50
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29b3842f-10d6-44ff-978f-58d63247e6bcThat profile looks fake to me. A number of the profiles there are fake. The ones with the photos that look like they're from a modeling website moreso than the others. Some probably scammers, some probably crazies and gay guys who get off on pretending to be hot young girls. Watch out for the catfish, guys.

The younger legit ones are flaky and ghost me all the time. I've been ghosted by like 8 girls while trying to set something up, that's not even counting the ones who just ignore me when I contact them.

What gets me is how many of them want you to take them shopping and out to a fancy dinner, pay them for it and not even a guarantee of getting to fuck them. Sitting at a 2-hour fancy dinner with a 19-year-old sounds about as much fun as stepping on a nail. Also attracts much more attention from busybodies than I would want.

Pal5600
07-11-18, 13:26
That profile looks fake to me. A number of the profiles there are fake. The ones with the photos that look like they're from a modeling website moreso than the others. Some probably scammers, some probably crazies and gay guys who get off on pretending to be hot young girls. Watch out for the catfish, guys.

The younger legit ones are flaky and ghost me all the time. I've been ghosted by like 8 girls while trying to set something up, that's not even counting the ones who just ignore me when I contact them.

What gets me is how many of them want you to take them shopping and out to a fancy dinner, pay them for it and not even a guarantee of getting to fuck them. Sitting at a 2-hour fancy dinner with a 19-year-old sounds about as much fun as stepping on a nail. Also attracts much more attention from busybodies than I would want.I got you, I am just too picky I guess, have you or anyone try this one, no respond for me.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/18de6c9e-6e26-4ffc-ada7-bdcc06e6aa07

Pal5600
07-11-18, 13:30
I got you, I am just too picky I guess, have you or anyone try this one, no respond for me.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/18de6c9e-6e26-4ffc-ada7-bdcc06e6aa07Is this real or fake?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/425245db-d4a3-4a26-a760-749fa41239fd

FruitNinja
07-11-18, 16:42
Is this real or fake?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/425245db-d4a3-4a26-a760-749fa41239fdDid you read her "About Me. ".

I travel from LA to Chicago to Miami to Michigan a lot for work so I am open to online arrangements! Pretty much disqualifies her in my book as I think she's looking to sell pics and videos. Unless that's what you're looking for. Or did you get mesmerized by the pictures and forgot to read her profile? .

Chicago41
07-11-18, 18:52
Did you read her "About Me. ".

I travel from LA to Chicago to Miami to Michigan a lot for work so I am open to online arrangements! Pretty much disqualifies her in my book as I think she's looking to sell pics and videos. Unless that's what you're looking for. Or did you get mesmerized by the pictures and forgot to read her profile? .Yep. And the pics look copied from a travel website. Probably a fake profile to get you to send money for pics or sign up for camshow porn.

Echamp
07-11-18, 18:53

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eddb7289-db90-4542-a23a-24bc10d2e55cI initially pursued her under her previous profile, but backed off once I saw her private pics that confirmed what you're suspecting.

Chicago41
07-11-18, 18:57
I got you, I am just too picky I guess, have you or anyone try this one, no respond for me.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/18de6c9e-6e26-4ffc-ada7-bdcc06e6aa07Could be real, but her expectations are ridiculous. The guy that would qualify for her expected level of good looking and wealth isn't on that site looking for tail.

I was reading another one last night with someone saying she wouldn't settle for less than $6 k a month and the guy had to have a bodybuilder physique. Stuff like that just wastes everyone's time.

NdFanMan
07-11-18, 21:59
This one is trouble I think. This is probably her 4th profile that I have seen. I met her once, but didn't go through with anything more. Big girl, not that nice personality, and others have warned me about her.

I initially pursued her under her previous profile, but backed off once I saw her private pics that confirmed what you're suspecting.

Pau Ford
07-11-18, 22:37

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b0f57f0d-46a5-4fd0-a156-f471f5d715cdShe seems cool but she's large, very very large.

FruitNinja
07-12-18, 06:29

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b0f57f0d-46a5-4fd0-a156-f471f5d715cdThere's so many warnings in her profile. Not sure why you're attracted to her. She seems to have a very hard face. That's evidenced in her profile. She seems bitter. You have to read between the lines. She's bitter because she's fat. She doesn't show her body and talks about guys ghosting. I'm guessing that they ghost after seeing a full length picture. She overcompensates with make-up. There's no warmth to her pictures. She's 35, lives in Logan Square. Maybe she's from Logan, which would tell you a lot about her. Or she's moved to Logan which would tell you more about her. She's only been on the site for about a month and has already been hardened. My senses say "stay away. ".

Roarson 1281
07-12-18, 08:00
Anyone have any info on her? She messaged me back asking for arrangement and then never messaged back.

Mess36
07-14-18, 08:45
So gents last night was the second date with a girl on the site and it was a success LOL BB and super great sex I'm in the hobby but new to this and honestly I'm loving it so far have 3 new girls set up for next week and all not really arrangements just a see what happens but me dinner deal LOL all I had to pay for is a few beers and a hotel room and coming from paying a provider a nice going rate to this and actually chit chat and what not pretty cool shit so far. I'll make a list of ones I go thru and hope it helps I have had a few providers on the site hit me up and some are pushy but I rather look for the harder ones not true pros and just looking to have fun NSA. Thanks for all. The insight from what I've read up on the forum.

Frogger7777
07-14-18, 11:25
There's so many warnings in her profile. Not sure why you're attracted to her. She seems to have a very hard face. That's evidenced in her profile. She seems bitter. You have to read between the lines. She's bitter because she's fat. She doesn't show her body and talks about guys ghosting. I'm guessing that they ghost after seeing a full length picture. She overcompensates with make-up. There's no warmth to her pictures. She's 35, lives in Logan Square. Maybe she's from Logan, which would tell you a lot about her. Or she's moved to Logan which would tell you more about her. She's only been on the site for about a month and has already been hardened. My senses say "stay away. ".Anybody with the phrase ". Then move along" in her description is a *****. Does that require explanation? If you don't like fat girls, then move along. If you don't have a million dollars in the bank, then move along. If you don't look like Brad Pitt, then move along.

TheRealMcoy
07-15-18, 01:33
OK. So I've been signed up for a few weeks but last weekend I decided to take the plunge. Posted a profile picture on Saturday, approved on Sunday and then the proverbial "shit hit the fan". I had a bunch of favorites lined up but the amount of requests I started getting was overwhelming in the best way. Now this post is really for guys on the fence not like FRUITNINJA who seems to be be the MAESTRO.

First off get a VANILLA card available at CVS. You can use a fake name just make sure you use the same zip code as you registered the card with. I used the same one as my fake gmail name just so you can remember everything. You're going to need a profile picture but you don't want to use a real one so if you use BADOO they offer similar profiles as your own. You can screenshot the closest ones and crop out their logo. I picked a slightly better looking version of myself and already this week I've bagged 3 really cute to hot girls. Not sure if this is going to be the norm but all have been BBFS. CIP (no anal) with prices from 200 to 250 which in my opinion is a steal. Currently negotiating with 4 more and dumped a few who were looking for 300 to meet and greet with no action guaranteed. Had a girl today looking for 500 but that aint happening. Now this all sounds very easy but it requires a lot of time, patience and massaging young egos. Its almost like a second job but the rewards are tremendous. Don't spend a lot of time back and forth, get to the point quick and make your expectations clear in a polite way. Move to texting quick and try to close the deal or move on because there's so many more available.

The only issue I have is hosting because right now I'm using hotels which are safe and comfortable. Now this makes the girls at ease which may help with the excellent menu options but it costs $$. Hopefully once familiar the girls may be able to host.

Thanks to all the people who post here because without their expeditionary efforts this life would be a lot harder.

Brexit
07-15-18, 15:55
OK. So I've been signed up for a few weeks but last weekend I decided to take the plunge. Posted a profile picture on Saturday, approved on Sunday and then the proverbial "shit hit the fan". I had a bunch of favorites lined up but the amount of requests I started getting was overwhelming in the best way. Now this post is really for guys on the fence not like FRUITNINJA who seems to be be the MAESTRO.

First off get a VANILLA card available at CVS. You can use a fake name just make sure you use the same zip code as you registered the card with. I used the same one as my fake gmail name just so you can remember everything. You're going to need a profile picture but you don't want to use a real one so if you use BADOO they offer similar profiles as your own. You can screenshot the closest ones and crop out their logo. I picked a slightly better looking version of myself and already this week I've bagged 3 really cute to hot girls. Not sure if this is going to be the norm but all have been BBFS. CIP (no anal) with prices from 200 to 250 which in my opinion is a steal. Currently negotiating with 4 more and dumped a few who were looking for 300 to meet and greet with no action guaranteed. Had a girl today looking for 500 but that aint happening. Now this all sounds very easy but it requires a lot of time, patience and massaging young egos. Its almost like a second job but the rewards are tremendous. Don't spend a lot of time back and forth, get to the point quick and make your expectations clear in a polite way. Move to texting quick and try to close the deal or move on because there's so many more available.

The only issue I have is hosting because right now I'm using hotels which are safe and comfortable. Now this makes the girls at ease which may help with the excellent menu options but it costs $$. Hopefully once familiar the girls may be able to host.

Thanks to all the people who post here because without their expeditionary efforts this life would be a lot harder.Sounds like a lot of work to get started and then trying to filter out the pro escorts pretending to be innocent and sincere. Enticing concept though. Might be tempted to try.

FruitNinja
07-15-18, 17:13

Good job! Sounds like you're killing it. I'm officially retired as I have a live-in situation with an amazing Latina. I've slept with a lot of women. None come near her sexiness. PLUS! She's tasked me with finding another girl as she's always fantasized about being with another girl. Who am I to deny her? You would be surprised at how many SA girls are up fro that. We're in the interview process. We had dinner with one yesterday and she's a keeper. We're hosting her at my place in a few weeks. YAY! The cute Latina is upstairs cleaning the 2nd floor. Major score boys. I'm a fortunate man.

All I can say is read the posts here, read the posts in the Richmond Virginia forum. Brush up on some psychology of younger women. Ask yourself why are they here. Think, strategize, implement, and take what you want.

Trogon
07-15-18, 17:19
Good job! Sounds like you're killing it. I'm officially retired as I have a live-in situation with an amazing Latina. I've slept with a lot of women. None come near her sexiness. PLUS! She's tasked me with finding another girl as she's always fantasized about being with another girl. Who am I to deny her? You would be surprised at how many SA girls are up fro that. We're in the interview process. We had dinner with one yesterday and she's a keeper. We're hosting her at my place in a few weeks. YAY! The cute Latina is upstairs cleaning the 2nd floor. Major score boys. I'm a fortunate man.

All I can say is read the posts here, read the posts in the Richmond Virginia forum. Brush up on some psychology of younger women. Ask yourself why are they here. Think, strategize, implement, and take what you want.Sir I salute you.

FruitNinja
07-15-18, 17:24
It appears that a lot of girls are posting "gift lists. " My recommendation is to steer clear of those. That in my opinion is pretty ballsy and as such gives you a glimpse into the girls character. JMHO.

Jay Lexington
07-15-18, 17:52

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eddb7289-db90-4542-a23a-24bc10d2e55cSeen her before. She used to have a different profile. I think she is in the western suburbs. Met once, very enthusiastic, but did not repeat as not my body type. She is larger than she appears in the pics. She is real though.

Pal5600
07-15-18, 19:26

Thanks to all the people who post here because without their expeditionary efforts this life would be a lot harder.Just wondering have you chat with these girls, I had chat and exchange phone #, but still had not meet yet, one is in LA right now.

https://www.seeking.com/member/425245db-d4a3-4a26-a760-749fa41239fd

https://www.seeking.com/member/4fe25a33-61c7-4b06-8f6e-6e97624b161c

https://www.seeking.com/member/f2745c90-1ccc-42b4-898e-22d9e9f55e75 her text pic look even better.

Pal5600
07-15-18, 19:32
Just wondering have you chat with these girls, I had chat and exchange phone #, but still had not meet yet, one is in LA right now.

https://www.seeking.com/member/425245db-d4a3-4a26-a760-749fa41239fd

https://www.seeking.com/member/4fe25a33-61c7-4b06-8f6e-6e97624b161c

https://www.seeking.com/member/f2745c90-1ccc-42b4-898e-22d9e9f55e75 her text pic look even better.Chat with this one but can't get her to agree a time and date to meet, had anyone got any info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/94196304-9fa9-4a7b-84b2-ff40a9e57017

FruitNinja
07-15-18, 20:21
Chat with this one but can't get her to agree a time and date to meet, had anyone got any info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/94196304-9fa9-4a7b-84b2-ff40a9e57017What is the interest in this one? The fact that her profile starts with "Venmo me so I know it's real" would have told me to stay away. If you're not sure what venmo is google it. You need to read the profile and look for signs women that you shouldn't waste your time with.

SugarDaddyX
07-16-18, 01:26
What is the interest in this one? The fact that her profile starts with "Venmo me so I know it's real" would have told me to stay away. If you're not sure what venmo is google it. You need to read the profile and look for signs women that you shouldn't waste your time with.Exactly. Anything in a profile stating they need to be sent money with Venmo, Cash App, PayPal automatically gets blocked by me. No point in dealing with someone who wants money sent to them and will never meet.

I got this in my inbox tonight:

"My name's Lena & I REQUIRE CASH APP but I've been in the sb game for a little bit now I read your profile & so far I like what I see. I have my prices set up for all kinds of situations so it all depends on you. You can get whatever you like for the right price, if I caught your interest Please text me at (xxx-xxx-xxxx) state who you are & we'll discuss further business. ".

I laughed and blocked her.

SDX.

TheRealMcoy
07-16-18, 02:41
Chat with this one but can't get her to agree a time and date to meet, had anyone got any info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/94196304-9fa9-4a7b-84b2-ff40a9e57017Any mention of Venmo, Cash app, Paypal or any type of payment upfront is a red flag. I've only recently started with SA but I've read and re-read all of the posts especially Jabroni307's tips and guides. Yes there is a lot of time involved but the thrill is in the chase and closing the deal. I've added my own style of booking 3 to 4 star hotels which are really cheap on Hotwire if you book on the same day. Have a bottle of red and white wine "unopened" with proper glasses on hand. Every woman likes a glass of vino and they'll appreciate your effort to create a relaxed and soothing ambience. Avoid any girls that sound pushy or only have 1 or 2 pictures and have no private ones to reveal. No ghetto chicks ever! Try to avoid premium and verified girls unless the are recently joined and have that regular chick vibe. Let's be honest we're here for the sex so by the time you move to texting and she's not getting the hint, move to the next one. Make your intentions known right after introduction and if they don't reciprocate then move on. Of course the subject of allowance needs to be broached so no matter what she thinks she's worth the answer is always " I never pay more than 150,200 tops" for a first meet. If she wants more then negotiate for a full menu. Now this game is not cheap what with allowances, hotels, dining, drinks and Ubers but barebacking a 19 year old co-ed mitigates all that.

Roarson 1281
07-16-18, 08:01
Got a message from this one wanting to meet up, says she's got a friend that she will bring and I can choose between the two, anyone else messaging her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/587be569-8a7e-4489-89b5-61380ea4d2de

Also have been talking to this one for a while, she messaged me wanting to meet today, but she hasnt responded to me yet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b45bc11b-bd9a-4873-b900-90889f6731a8

Pal5600
07-16-18, 14:23
Any mention of Venmo, Cash app, Paypal or any type of payment upfront is a red flag. I've only recently started with SA but I've read and re-read all of the posts especially Jabroni307's tips and guides. Yes there is a lot of time involved but the thrill is in the chase and closing the deal. I've added my own style of booking 3 to 4 star hotels which are really cheap on Hotwire if you book on the same day. Have a bottle of red and white wine "unopened" with proper glasses on hand. Every woman likes a glass of vino and they'll appreciate your effort to create a relaxed and soothing ambience. Avoid any girls that sound pushy or only have 1 or 2 pictures and have no private ones to reveal. No ghetto chicks ever! Try to avoid premium and verified girls unless the are recently joined and have that regular chick vibe. Let's be honest we're here for the sex so by the time you move to texting and she's not getting the hint, move to the next one. Make your intentions known right after introduction and if they don't reciprocate then move on. Of course the subject of allowance needs to be broached so no matter what she thinks she's worth the answer is always " I never pay more than 150,200 tops" for a first meet. If she wants more then negotiate for a full menu. Now this game is not cheap what with allowances, hotels, dining, drinks and Ubers but barebacking a 19 year old co-ed mitigates all that.

i agree with you, Right now I have 5 SA ladies that see every week or two, #1) 19 college coed tall Polish blonde she look like summer on MCE but a little taller, to me summer is hot that's why I bang her 2 times already, https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-2-1 #2&#3) 20 and 22 year old italian, they both look similar to Roxy on MCE but they are hotter to me https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-2-1 Roxy, questions what would you paid to fuck them BBFS CIP, my only interested is 18-22, young slim hot true amateur coed that do BBFS CIP, anything older, bigger / ave or a pro not really care for. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, However MCE put a price on what is beauty and what is not, and I agree with them.

FarFarAway
07-16-18, 14:52
Exactly. Anything in a profile stating they need to be sent money with Venmo, Cash App, PayPal automatically gets blocked by me. No point in dealing with someone who wants money sent to them and will never meet.

I got this in my inbox tonight:

"My name's Lena & I REQUIRE CASH APP but I've been in the sb game for a little bit now I read your profile & so far I like what I see. I have my prices set up for all kinds of situations so it all depends on you. You can get whatever you like for the right price, if I caught your interest Please text me at (xxx-xxx-xxxx) state who you are & we'll discuss further business. ".

I laughed and blocked her.

SDX.You really need to report her. That is basically escorting, and the infiltration of escorts onto SA will be the death of the site (mongering too, BTW). What she sent is clearly a violation of the ToS, I thought SA was monitoring messages for this type of thing. The site better be into getting this under control, otherwise they will be vulnerable to the same FOSTA law that shut down BP and CL.

Pal5600
07-16-18, 15:08
Had anyone try to message this one and get a respond, I had try but nothing.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5fb1f0b0-bab8-4c1e-a1b7-c193914ec043

Pal5600
07-16-18, 15:28
Try but nothing, anyone.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2bf677a4-8bd0-44bb-a05f-2f604a64ba42

Pal5600
07-16-18, 15:33
Chat with her and exchange phone number, but her monthly allowance is too high, try to get her down to ppm deal, but she said no, not sure if she will lower her asking price or not.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ad5c8e39-32db-4e7b-b5ba-ce33afbd7e28

Pal5600
07-16-18, 15:51
Chat and exchange #, plan a trip up to milwaukee to meet her, I know is 1. 5 hour drive for 18 year old pussy, so why not, anyone had meet her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b2c9a98d-cd35-4255-88e4-c2e4e52c05fc

Pal5600
07-16-18, 16:04
Meet this one at my hotel, she will only do BBBJ and cfs, but no BBFS, cip. I should have try harder but no BBFS so no go for me. She was on SA again in June and again plan to meet up but never happen the second time around and now she is not on SA since June, anyone on here BBFS, cip with her? She seems to have a bf so maybe that why she is on and off SA, but who knows.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2aa121a5-983c-4d84-882c-be2596ec0813

Member #5757
07-16-18, 18:11
Chat and exchange #, plan a trip up to milwaukee to meet her, I know is 1. 5 hour drive for 18 year old pussy, so why not, anyone had meet her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b2c9a98d-cd35-4255-88e4-c2e4e52c05fcA couple of us in the Milwaukee forum have seen her. She's crazy! Read our blog if you're interested, it's the Milwaukee section.

ChiNorthside
07-17-18, 00:39
Meet this one at my hotel, she will only do BBBJ and cfs, but no BBFS, cip. I should have try harder but no BBFS so no go for me. She was on SA again in June and again plan to meet up but never happen the second time around and now she is not on SA since June, anyone on here BBFS, cip with her? She seems to have a bf so maybe that why she is on and off SA, but who knows.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2aa121a5-983c-4d84-882c-be2596ec0813How much was she? Facial / swallow option?

Pal5600
07-17-18, 13:48
How much was she? Facial / swallow option?She want 400 but we did not have condom, I want to BBFS cip her anyway, after talking for 30 minutes she will not offer BBFS, so we just went for a drinks and she go home, she look like her pic, and is 21 years old private amateur college coed, if you want to bang super hot young true amateur college coed BBFS cip, will cost you $$ and not easy to get, if you want to bang ave, curvy / fat / bigger SA girls will probably cost you much less, based on what you really want, one man undesirable lady is another man beauty queen (also, the more I think about it, if I did her cfs the first meet, future meets will probably be BBFS, but I like I said, it was my screw up, and I doublt second chance will ever happen).

RogerOver
07-18-18, 18:22
You really need to report her. That is basically escorting, and the infiltration of escorts onto SA will be the death of the site (mongering too, BTW). What she sent is clearly a violation of the ToS, I thought SA was monitoring messages for this type of thing. The site better be into getting this under control, otherwise they will be vulnerable to the same FOSTA law that shut down BP and CL.Dude. We are all violating the TOS here. We're sharing info hoping to take advantage of knowledge gained to leverage a good deal. Why are you wanting to report every chick that asks for what the SA deal is all about?

Yes. I have had a few SBs and get that it feels different than straight up hookers. It's really not though if you get down to the fact that they are fucking you for money. Stop paying and the fucking stops.

I'm not going to be the hall monitor for Seeking.

Member #5757
07-18-18, 19:18
Had a great night with this one last weekend: https://www.seeking.com/member/84fedab9-0a80-4ade-b7b6-7e6a13dae9ba.

I have a thing for phat butt blondes and she fits that description completely. We talked for awhile texting and agreed on her to come up to WI and see me for 250. We drank a bunch of gin and tonic, then took it to the bedroom. Everything bare, she swallows, and loves it doggystyle, riding, and we 69'd. She told me not to cum inside her though. She is on bc but says she's paranoid.

We plan on hanging out again, but prob not for awhile so enjoy her if you can.

Anyone have any info on this one? We are talking. https://www.seeking.com/member/002bce74-e5ad-42a2-978d-714e6a22e9ec.

FruitNinja
07-19-18, 06:35
Had a great night with this one last weekend: https://www.seeking.com/member/84fedab9-0a80-4ade-b7b6-7e6a13dae9ba.

I have a thing for phat butt blondes and she fits that description completely. We talked for awhile texting and agreed on her to come up to WI and see me for 250. We drank a bunch of gin and tonic, then took it to the bedroom. Everything bare, she swallows, and loves it doggystyle, riding, and we 69'd. She told me not to cum inside her though. She is on bc but says she's paranoid.

We plan on hanging out again, but prob not for awhile so enjoy her if you can.

Anyone have any info on this one? We are talking. https://www.seeking.com/member/002bce74-e5ad-42a2-978d-714e6a22e9ec.I've been talking to her. Still laying groundwork for a threesome.

Member #5757
07-19-18, 17:55
I've been talking to her. Still laying groundwork for a threesome.That would be fun, she looks like she has a hot body. What do you think is the allowance for the said threesome?

BigTen
07-19-18, 21:49
I have been chatting with this one after she contacted me. Seems pleasant an willing to meet. Has anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226

NdFanMan
07-19-18, 23:27
Look on July 5, 2018 for my report #913. Flaky and quite bitchy to deal with. Also GPS. The bitchy comes in when you try to tell her her allowance request is too high.

I have been chatting with this one after she contacted me. Seems pleasant an willing to meet. Has anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226

FruitNinja
07-20-18, 08:07

https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226Quoted me 3.

Pal5600
07-20-18, 09:10
Quoted me 3.Really 300, for a 27 or maybe older, ave body (her bikini on the beach look bigger to me), ave look, maybe in her early 30 with a few kids, just wondering what's the attraction? Don't you rather bang a true amateur slim tight 18-22 college coed vs a 27 year old ave body lady, just saying that's all. (to me girls on SA said they are 25+ really mean they are around 30s something) and girls said they are 18-22 and look 18-22, is really 18-22, that's what i see

FruitNinja
07-20-18, 10:30
Really 300, for a 27 or maybe older, ave body (her bikini on the beach look bigger to me), ave look, maybe in her early 30 with a few kids, just wondering what's the attraction? Don't you rather bang a true amateur slim tight 18-22 college coed vs a 27 year old ave body lady, just saying that's all. (to me girls on SA said they are 25+ really mean they are around 30s something) and girls said they are 18-22 and look 18-22, is really 18-22, that's what i seeI never followed through. I'm with you on the 18-20 year olds. I like the innocence.

Member #5757
07-20-18, 11:14
Really 300, for a 27 or maybe older, ave body (her bikini on the beach look bigger to me), ave look, maybe in her early 30 with a few kids, just wondering what's the attraction? Don't you rather bang a true amateur slim tight 18-22 college coed vs a 27 year old ave body lady, just saying that's all. (to me girls on SA said they are 25+ really mean they are around 30s something) and girls said they are 18-22 and look 18-22, is really 18-22, that's what i seeI completely agree, I would not pay 3 for her. There are some super hotties in Chicago and 3 could get you a couple hours with one of them.

Pal5600
07-20-18, 11:42
https://www.seeking.com/member/042aae1e-1c6e-4eab-a787-a742989f63c8

Man, working on this one but nothing, anyone meet this one yet?

Pal5600
07-20-18, 11:48
Anyone have a special plan to bang this one, my plan is not working hahaha, very doable 23 years old.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8809ecf3-91a0-490a-9d53-92ee685e01df

JustPlay02
07-20-18, 17:42
Is there a way to pay for SA membership without revealing personal information? I have been reading all the fun you guys have been having and would love to participate but have to be very very discreet. ANy advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Charmo
07-20-18, 18:54
Hey, RealMc. I posted about guys sharing an apartment or room split in the General Secrion. I just hate renting a hotel room for only an hour to htree at most. Figured this might be less expensive and offer more flexible setting. Maybe even work as a clubhouse for hobbies to get together.

Your thoughts?

ChiNorthside
07-20-18, 19:43
Have a 22 year old, sexy body and cute face who's looking for a concert ticket to be bought for her. She'll do ANYTHING for this ticket. DM me for info, I can't see her before the show Thursday but she said I can pass her info around. Let me know. Thanks.

ChiNorthside
07-20-18, 21:03
Been chatting with these, all are open to things. Anyone sample them?

Med student, sent me some vids, 3 $ for a regular hang, 5 $ for ANYTHING goes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/71c39731-6820-42e4-bf2b-516da62d10ee

Lives well south of the city but she's down to travel.

https://www.seeking.com/member/49b4a92c-d092-47ff-ba10-8001fbd90ebc

Could be a little thick but she is def open for some fun.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4e8c36c2-3d87-cc8b-6c12-9213ef44bbe7

Cute nurse from FL.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b73cff34-332a-4b1b-b0d6-d52e8c587aba

Wants 3-350 ppm.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b7240713-4450-4ff1-aae2-773ff3560d01

Very open to ppm, def on the money hunt.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a7db4af6-9d57-a135-f9b6-9a28324c3ec5

And can confirm this one was in a Girlsdoporn video. 250/ wrapped but she'll swallow.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2cd81775-fde9-cb46-6675-eeb7e340a43b

BigTen
07-20-18, 21:57
Look on July 5, 2018 for my report #913. Flaky and quite bitchy to deal with. Also GPS. The bitchy comes in when you try to tell her her allowance request is too high.Thanks. I have not experienced any of that yet with her. Still waiting to hear on her "expectations".

Mr Charmo
07-21-18, 00:48
And can confirm this one was in a Girlsdoporn video. 250/ wrapped but she'll swallow.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2cd81775-fde9-cb46-6675-eeb7e340a43bHey, Chi. Do you have a link to the clip. I have all GDP episodes and that isn't the same girl. The girl from GDP episode 250 also did episode 238, and i dont think that's the same girl from the SA link.

ChiNorthside
07-21-18, 04:37
Hey, Chi. Do you have a link to the clip. I have all GDP episodes and that isn't the same girl. The girl from GDP episode 250 also did episode 238, and i dont think that's the same girl from the SA link.It's her. E303. We discussed it.

ChiNorthside
07-21-18, 06:39
Cute and down at $3 but not what I'm looking for.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4731369b-dbe8-40f0-8e34-f0cc701ce5e4

Dddubs2
07-21-18, 14:25
Got a message from this one wanting to meet up, says she's got a friend that she will bring and I can choose between the two, anyone else messaging her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/587be569-8a7e-4489-89b5-61380ea4d2de

Also have been talking to this one for a while, she messaged me wanting to meet today, but she hasnt responded to me yet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b45bc11b-bd9a-4873-b900-90889f6731a8I talked to the bottom one but she was trying to get me to send her money online before meeting.

Troy Akerman
07-21-18, 19:41
She is a total flake bailed on me twice now after confirming time and then about 10 min. Before meet time ghosted me twice.

Cute and down at $3 but not what I'm looking for.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4731369b-dbe8-40f0-8e34-f0cc701ce5e4

OlderGuy1954
07-21-18, 23:11
Is there a way to pay for SA membership without revealing personal information? I have been reading all the fun you guys have been having and would love to participate but have to be very very discreet. ANy advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.Just do the obvious--no real name, no identifiable person in pics, pay with prepaid credit card bought with cash, "special" email address.

JustPlay02
07-22-18, 08:37
Just do the obvious--no real name, no identifiable person in pics, pay with prepaid credit card bought with cash, "special" email address.Thanks. I set up the obvious parts but wasn't sure how to avoid divulging information while getting the prepaid credit card. Does that not require giving personal information?

FafaFooey
07-22-18, 14:37
Thanks. I set up the obvious parts but wasn't sure how to avoid divulging information while getting the prepaid credit card. Does that not require giving personal information?You want a gift card (Vanilla, Target Visa, MetaBank, etc.), not a 'prepaid credit' card. You're right that most of the true prepaids (NetSpend, GreenDot, etc.) require you to register with a verifiable name, address, etc. But you can 'register' a gift card with a dummy name & address or sometimes just a zipcode and just parrot back that fake info when you use it online. The only complication may be that SA now wants to set up all billing as an auto-renewing recurring transaction and that may not always work with gift cards. Not sure what they would do to your account if the auto-renew just failed the next month. Hopefully just remove your Premium status and not take down your whole account.

I personally miss the single month option and the ability to pay using iTunes. It was really easy to set up a dummy iTunes account with no real name or credit card, load it up with iTunes gift cards, and renew that way. Wasn't that long ago they also had 2-week plans for around $50 on the iPhone app. At my best I could reload with a half-dozen new numbers in that time and then stop paying for the site. But the iPhone app disappeared a few months ago from the app store and never came back. I'm guessing this is all an organized effort to 'thin the herd' and bring back some of the exclusivity to the 'Premium' SDs.

Roarson 1281
07-22-18, 15:26
I talked to the bottom one but she was trying to get me to send her money online before meeting.Me too, total Scam. Wanted 800 per meet and to have me Uber her from Mokena to downtown Chicago.

Dddubs2
07-22-18, 16:25
Have a 22 year old, sexy body and cute face who's looking for a concert ticket to be bought for her. She'll do ANYTHING for this ticket. DM me for info, I can't see her before the show Thursday but she said I can pass her info around. Let me know. Thanks.Sent you DM, info would be appreciated.

Jaster191
07-22-18, 21:51
Do you guys know why girls would pay for premium membership? Does this mean mostly they are a pro? Thanks in advance!

OlderGuy1954
07-22-18, 22:51
Thanks. I set up the obvious parts but wasn't sure how to avoid divulging information while getting the prepaid credit card. Does that not require giving personal information?I've used Vanilla Visa without entering *any* info whatsoever, not even zip code. I don't know if all the prepaid / gift cards are the same, but Vanilla Visa required zero info.

Funsteve1111
07-23-18, 03:35
Do you guys know why girls would pay for premium membership? Does this mean mostly they are a pro? Thanks in advance!From what women have told me, if they pay they can see your entire profile, otherwise it is just pictures and your tagline.

MKFan170
07-23-18, 09:19
From what women have told me, if they pay they can see your entire profile, otherwise it is just pictures and your tagline.Women don't have to pay for premium, they can get premium if they register with their college e-mail and I'm sure there are other free ways as well.

JustPlay02
07-23-18, 12:22
I've used Vanilla Visa without entering *any* info whatsoever, not even zip code. I don't know if all the prepaid / gift cards are the same, but Vanilla Visa required zero info.Thanks Olderguy. This is extremely helpful.

Fun69
07-23-18, 13:11
I have used seeking arrangments and have not like spending time with Filtering and finding which girls are good. I am also not interested in doing this without protection becuase I know some girls there have herpes and other risky shit becuase I know guys that have gotten the short straw. Most girls there are flaky so If I would be 60 yrs old and retired, then great this is a good way to spend my time filtering and doing all the chit chat. Also girls have tried to set traps to rob some of my guy friends and shit like that, so I have now used independent escorts. Any recommendations on which agency I can use?

JustPlay02
07-23-18, 14:05
You want a gift card (Vanilla, Target Visa, MetaBank, etc.), not a 'prepaid credit' card. You're right that most of the true prepaids (NetSpend, GreenDot, etc.) require you to register with a verifiable name, address, etc. But you can 'register' a gift card with a dummy name & address or sometimes just a zipcode and just parrot back that fake info when you use it online. The only complication may be that SA now wants to set up all billing as an auto-renewing recurring transaction and that may not always work with gift cards. Not sure what they would do to your account if the auto-renew just failed the next month. Hopefully just remove your Premium status and not take down your whole account.

I personally miss the single month option and the ability to pay using iTunes. It was really easy to set up a dummy iTunes account with no real name or credit card, load it up with iTunes gift cards, and renew that way. Wasn't that long ago they also had 2-week plans for around $50 on the iPhone app. At my best I could reload with a half-dozen new numbers in that time and then stop paying for the site. But the iPhone app disappeared a few months ago from the app store and never came back. I'm guessing this is all an organized effort to 'thin the herd' and bring back some of the exclusivity to the 'Premium' SDs.This is very useful information. Some of the other websites (not SA) seem to allow buying of credits (secret benefits, ashley madison) which seems more useful. But the AM site seems to be full of scammers.

BigTen
07-23-18, 14:29
The only complication may be that SA now wants to set up all billing as an auto-renewing recurring transaction and that may not always work with gift cards. Not sure what they would do to your account if the auto-renew just failed the next month. Hopefully just remove your Premium status and not take down your whole account.

I'm guessing this is all an organized effort to 'thin the herd' and bring back some of the exclusivity to the 'Premium' SDs.Thanks for the heads up on the auto-renew. My membership expires today. I closed out my profile, as I do not want the auto-renew, and I could not find an option without it.

ChiNorthside
07-23-18, 17:33
Sent you DM, info would be appreciated.She got sorted already fellas, thanks tho.