PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SirLaughALot
01-10-18, 22:06
Came into town this week and I didn't see as much LE as I did last time I was in town a few weeks ago but they were definitely still out. Drove around for 3 1/2 hours at different times. The numbers of girls weren't at the normal spots but I did see a couple I passed on and managed to pick one up early evening after I had just finished an apt with Hanna for the first time. I left a review on the BP forum earlier tonight of that interaction. The brunette I picked up went by the name of Jenny. She had a very nice ass and was eager to please. She had jet black hair and was the thin spinner type but wasn't malnourished from the monkey. This was one of the first I'd seen off the streets in a while who wasn't blasted off her rocker and actually got into it. It was a good day!

Daman2
01-11-18, 05:43
Came into town this week and I didn't see as much LE as I did last time I was in town a few weeks ago but they were definitely still out. Drove around for 3 1/2 hours at different times. The numbers of girls weren't at the normal spots but I did see a couple I passed on and managed to pick one up early evening after I had just finished an apt with Hanna for the first time. I left a review on the BP forum earlier tonight of that interaction. The brunette I picked up went by the name of Jenny. She had a very nice ass and was eager to please. She had jet black hair and was the thin spinner type but wasn't malnourished from the monkey. This was one of the first I'd seen off the streets in a while who wasn't blasted off her rocker and actually got into it. It was a good day!Yeah, Hanna is pretty cute and I think only 19. Or maybe she just turned 20 recently. Was 19 when I first started seeing her so that's another Teen in my book LOL. Jenny is nice too and I have no complaints about her at all. You definitely met some of the good ones currently out there.

JoeDonn
01-11-18, 10:49
Came into town this week and I didn't see as much LE as I did last time I was in town a few weeks ago but they were definitely still out. Drove around for 3 1/2 hours at different times. The numbers of girls weren't at the normal spots but I did see a couple I passed on and managed to pick one up early evening after I had just finished an apt with Hanna for the first time. I left a review on the BP forum earlier tonight of that interaction. The brunette I picked up went by the name of Jenny. She had a very nice ass and was eager to please. She had jet black hair and was the thin spinner type but wasn't malnourished from the monkey. This was one of the first I'd seen off the streets in a while who wasn't blasted off her rocker and actually got into it. It was a good day!I wasn't aware of a review forum on BP? Where is it located and how would I read it? We all need to share as much info as possibly.

JoeDonn
01-11-18, 18:11
I wasn't aware of a review forum on BP? Where is it located and how would I read it? We all need to share as much info as possibly.My apologies I read your post wrong. I was thinking there was actually a review on the BP website LOL.

Bil73
01-11-18, 19:37
I wasn't aware of a review forum on BP? Where is it located and how would I read it? We all need to share as much info as possibly.I believe he was speaking about the BP reports on this forum.

MassageLoveWva
01-12-18, 12:02
Is Amber Billups still out walking around. I lost her number and would like to reconnect.

Daman2
01-12-18, 19:33
Is Amber Billups still out walking around. I lost her number and would like to reconnect.This is the Amber that has been walkin on 6th ave on and off for the past few years. Talked to her back in the Summer and couldn't believe how bad her teeth are now. I last saw her on 6th ave a couple months ago. She's looking rough.

Wvjoemonger
01-13-18, 01:31
Greetings fellow mongers!!

After returning from Hton I found a toothless wonder with GREAT TONGUE ACTION!! All I used her for is a bbbllllow job. !! I love her tongue but not her stinky body! NO digits.

Daman2
01-13-18, 04:34

After returning from Hton I found a toothless wonder with GREAT TONGUE ACTION!! All I used her for is a bbbllllow job. !! I love her tongue but not her stinky body! NO digits.No digits? Dammit, I had my hopes up!

MassageLoveWva
01-13-18, 10:31
Oh wow. She used to be really cute and pert. I guess I'll go with something new. Thanks for the info.

This is the Amber that has been walkin on 6th ave on and off for the past few years. Talked to her back in the Summer and couldn't believe how bad her teeth are now. I last saw her on 6th ave a couple months ago. She's looking rough.

Daman2
01-13-18, 19:31
Oh wow. She used to be really cute and pert. I guess I'll go with something new. Thanks for the info.You can do a google search on her name and it brings one of the stings they did and got her in the past year or two with a pic of her.

Rub101
01-14-18, 17:08

After returning from Hton I found a toothless wonder with GREAT TONGUE ACTION!! All I used her for is a bbbllllow job. !! I love her tongue but not her stinky body! NO digits.Especially not one that big.

Wvjoemonger
01-16-18, 22:53
I have Rachel's phone number for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY!!

Daman2
01-17-18, 05:41
I have Rachel's phone number for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY!!I couldn't respond to your PM because you need to clear some space.

Is this Rachel the toothless one?. Hangs out on 6th ave at night alot?

Also, I haven't seen Nicole since before Christmas when the weather got real cold. Don't know what happened to her.

Bil73
01-17-18, 09:34
The hunting has been bad once Wirt county showed up.

Daman2
01-17-18, 17:18
The hunting has been bad once Wirt county showed up.LOL you killin me LMAO.

SirLaughALot
01-18-18, 22:46
Agreed. Not the best time for mongering, and not just because of Wirt County. LOL. The few I saw out on stroll this visit had Icelandic attire on so I had no idea what their figure was. Wasn't interested in that game of roulette. I had a bunch of numbers saved from years old BP postings I'd never gotten around to calling and decided to go through a few. After deleting a half dozen of them that were no longer in service I came across one who actually responded and turns out is one of the many Ashleys who ran the streets, and I think is the only one I had never met up with. Not a bad experience and a friendly girl once she realized I was serious. I had a few other girls try to contact Bree for a 3 unsuccessfully. Felt bad asking them for her number directly. She never responded to them. Hope she's not on the all expense county paid vacation. If anyone has Bree's digits please pm me. I really would like to meet this chick and would be very grateful. Tall thin blond with big mammaries. She gets picked up every time I see her before I can circle back to pick her up myself. In response to the question about Nicole, I thought I saw her out just before the deep freeze set in a few weeks back. Haven't seen her since.

Daman2
01-19-18, 05:24
Agreed. Not the best time for mongering, and not just because of Wirt County. LOL. The few I saw out on stroll this visit had Icelandic attire on so I had no idea what their figure was. Wasn't interested in that game of roulette. I had a bunch of numbers saved from years old BP postings I'd never gotten around to calling and decided to go through a few. After deleting a half dozen of them that were no longer in service I came across one who actually responded and turns out is one of the many Ashleys who ran the streets, and I think is the only one I had never met up with. Not a bad experience and a friendly girl once she realized I was serious. I had a few other girls try to contact Bree for a 3 unsuccessfully. Felt bad asking them for her number directly. She never responded to them. Hope she's not on the all expense county paid vacation. If anyone has Bree's digits please pm me. I really would like to meet this chick and would be very grateful. Tall thin blond with big mammaries. She gets picked up every time I see her before I can circle back to pick her up myself. In response to the question about Nicole, I thought I saw her out just before the deep freeze set in a few weeks back. Haven't seen her since.Can you pm me which Ashley it was that you got with? Pretty sure I know them all, but curious as to which one actually had a working number.

Wvjoemonger
01-20-18, 21:11
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Wvjoemonger
02-01-18, 01:16
Hey,

Has anyone been cruising?? Who's out?

Daman2
02-01-18, 09:30
Hey,

Has anyone been cruising?? Who's out?Pretty all of the same ones as when it was realllllll cold LOL.

Wvjoemonger
02-01-18, 14:14
Pretty all of the same ones as when it was realllllll cold LOL.Anything decent?!

Daman2
02-01-18, 16:45
Anything decent?!Yeah, Kayla and Jessica, they don't have working numbers though. Still haven't spotted any new gems though.

JustMeForU
02-02-18, 13:20
Yeah, Kayla and Jessica, they don't have working numbers though. Still haven't spotted any new gems though.Anyone have pics of the Kayla and Jessica you are referring to? Or at least descriptions and common locations?

Daman2
02-03-18, 05:37
Anyone have pics of the Kayla and Jessica you are referring to? Or at least descriptions and common locations?Both young WSW's with spinner body types, both brunettes, and anywhere on the West end stroll that I am sure you are familiar with. I've seen them in multiple locations from Sheetz, Speedway, anywhere along Madison.

Bil73
02-04-18, 12:08
How aggressive are LE now that the shootings have let up? Haven't been to Huntington since before all that and LE really wasn't bad.

Daman2
02-04-18, 17:53
How aggressive are LE now that the shootings have let up? Haven't been to Huntington since before all that and LE really wasn't bad.IMO, maybe less than before shootings currently. Watch I'll jinx it by saying this and the next time I go they'll be parked everywhere LOL. Probably because of the dead of Winter too. Don't worry, come Spring they will pop up like Daisy's.

Wvjoemonger
02-09-18, 14:49
How aggressive are LE now that the shootings have let up? Haven't been to Huntington since before all that and LE really wasn't bad.Hey,

The last time I was in town they cops seemed preoccupied with other things.

Daman2
02-11-18, 20:06
Ha, anyone else see that Blonde Tranny wearing the Dress and high heels out there in the evening LOL?

LookingInWv
02-14-18, 13:02
Ha, anyone else see that Blonde Tranny wearing the Dress and high heels out there in the evening LOL?Somehow missed her. 6th Ave?

Daman2
02-15-18, 07:16
Somehow missed her. 6th Ave?Yep you got it!

Wvjoemonger
02-20-18, 18:40
Hey,

Are they any newbies or good regulars out??

Monte3
02-21-18, 19:07
Rolled the area last night saw a couple of walkers 5th street 6th ave. Couple of black and white cruisers about a block from the Chinese buffet. Was on my way to meet a friend, so didn't partake, girl asked for a ride sorry I had to decline, Probably mid 30 ish black hair.

Daman2
02-22-18, 06:45
Rolled the area last night saw a couple of walkers 5th street 6th ave. Couple of black and white cruisers about a block from the Chinese buffet. Was on my way to meet a friend, so didn't partake, girl asked for a ride sorry I had to decline, Probably mid 30 ish black hair.Sounds like that Tanya bish. She out there 24/7 basically anymore.

Wvjoemonger
02-27-18, 21:18
Hey,

Does anyone know if any of the SWers dance during the winter? Several years ago I was involved with a SWer that occasionally danced when times got tough and during winter.

Daman2
02-28-18, 18:58
Hey,

Does anyone know if any of the SWers dance during the winter? Several years ago I was involved with a SWer that occasionally danced when times got tough and during winter.A lot of them Dance first and then do SW'in. Never the other way around. At least Huntington this is how it works from my experience.

Bil73
03-01-18, 13:14
A lot of them Dance first and then do SW'in. Never the other way around. At least Huntington this is how it works from my experience.That's the way I've noticed. More money in SW.

SourHades
03-04-18, 19:01
Will be out inWest V visiting for a few months, I'll try to leave as much information as possible!

I make it there in the next week.

Wvjoemonger
03-06-18, 21:20
If anyone noticed Denisha Nicole Biggs encountered the boggy man on 3/4 /18. She is in the regional place possession and public intox!. LOL.

Daman2
03-07-18, 03:56
If anyone noticed.Damn man, I actually talked to her last Summer when I was waiting on someone else and never saw her again out there. She is one of the few I haven't been with that I wanted to sample. Guess it will have to wait.

Wvjoemonger
03-24-18, 09:23
Anyone know who the cute Redhead is that was sitting in front of Food Fair on Tuesday between 4:30 and 5:20. Really slim and cute. Almost TGTBT. I saw a couple of nice ones out that day as well as some of the older more seasoned girls. Didn't know if uncle was working the same day or not so I didn't take the plunge. Any info would be great. Also any suggestions on the other girls. I saw 2 nice looking younger blondes as well. But Well Redheads you know.I believe she was out again last Monday? Anyone know whom she is?

SourHades
04-01-18, 21:40
Had a dream about a girl named Hannah. Cruises around the usual strip and found her sitting with a couple of other usuals it seemed.

BBBJCIM, it was perfection.

Turnoffs were obvious marks of heavy, HEAVY, use.

Would I repeat? Probably.

Daman2
04-02-18, 04:01
Had a dream about a girl named Hannah. Cruises around the usual strip and found her sitting with a couple of other usuals it seemed.

40.Ah yes, Hannah. I had forgotten about her until you just reminded me of her. A real cutie ain't she. Only about 19 if I recall and never had a working number that I can remember. Good to know she can still be had.

JustMeForU
04-02-18, 05:27

40.What did Hannah look like? Was this daylight hours or after Dark? May have to look her up!

JustMeForU
04-02-18, 05:30
I believe she was out again last Monday? Anyone know whom she is?I'd like more info on this one too. I have a thing for redheads! If anybody has her name or digits let me know. With Craigslist gone and the other AD sites kind of drying up may have to start cruising a little more.

Bil73
04-02-18, 12:06
I'd like more info on this one too. I have a thing for redheads! If anybody has her name or digits let me know. With Craigslist gone and the other AD sites kind of drying up may have to start cruising a little more.A word of advice don't over pay when they are walking they will do it for a third or less of what they charge on backpage or craigslist hold the line and don't let the little head do your thinking.

Daman2
04-02-18, 18:40
A word of advice don't over pay when they are walking they will do it for a third or less of what they charge on backpage or craigslist hold the line and don't let the little head do your thinking.Very true! So listen to bil!, he knows what he talkin about.

Rikster59
05-27-18, 12:29
I was in your lovely city and unfortunately got pulled over with a known street walker in my car and received a ticket for soliciting of a prostitute.

The officer said it was a &500.00 payable fine.

He also stated at the end of this ordeal, that he hopes I contest this citation so he can seize my vehicle? WTF. ?

Anyway to make it short, is this worth contesting?

Can anyone recommend an Attorney?

Thanks, any info appreciated.

SourHades
05-27-18, 16:37
What did Hannah look like? Was this daylight hours or after Dark? May have to look her up!Hey there! I'm a regular to Hannah. We meet nearly every other day. For various reasons.

If anybody has questions PM me.

Very petite, red hair as of now, short, very fun.

However, as already stated, very obvious marks from major use. But you can look past that for reasons.

Glad to finally be able to contribute something I know about.

FortunateSon1
05-27-18, 19:42
I was in your lovely city and unfortunately got pulled over with a known street walker in my car and received a ticket for soliciting of a prostitute.

The officer said it was a &500.00 payable fine.

He also stated at the end of this ordeal, that he hopes I contest this citation so he can seize my vehicle? WTF. ?

Anyway to make it short, is this worth contesting?

Can anyone recommend an Attorney?

Thanks, any info appreciated.The biggest question is, what did you admit to having her in your car for?

Daman2
05-28-18, 16:48
The biggest question is, what did you admit to having her in your car for?I'd like to hear more details on how this went down as well. Did he admit to picking her up or knowing she was a known prostitute??

I know LEO is being extra cunty though regarding the issue now especially with the FB group and all.

Rikster59
05-28-18, 18:25
The biggest question is, what did you admit to having her in your car for?I never admitted to anything, I was never asked why she was with me. Automatic Guilt by Association.

This cop was a real Nazi type, dropping the f. Bomb a lot, told me to F. Off and to leave HIS town and never F. Ing come back.

Law Enforcement at its finest.

FortunateSon1
05-28-18, 19:45
I never admitted to anything, I was never asked why she was with me. Automatic Guilt by Association.

This cop was a real Nazi type, dropping the f. Bomb a lot, told me to F. Off and to leave HIS town and never F. Ing come back.

Law Enforcement at its finest.You may have a decent chance at fighting it then. Usually the only way they will just write a ticket is if you admit it, otherwise they opt for taking you to jail. I would get an attorney and have them contact the prosecutor and see what evidence they have. Did they take her phone, get a confession from her, etc.

Scman011
05-29-18, 17:59
I'd like to hear more details on how this went down as well. Did he admit to picking her up or knowing she was a known prostitute??

I know LEO is being extra cunty though regarding the issue now especially with the FB group and all.What FB group are you talking about?

JustMeForU
05-30-18, 07:58
What FB group are you talking about?There is a Facebook group I think it's called Hoe Hoarders of Huntington now. It was another name. They are following people around and taking pictures of guys picking up girls and posting them on Facebook group. Not a good situation. They're also getting a little carried away with it as I saw one they said citizen submitted which was a vehicle just parked in an alley for a while near a known location. Apparently all you have to do is be in the wrong area to get your picture taken and presumed to be trolling.

NFInc
05-30-18, 11:21
There is a Facebook group I think it's called Hoe Hoarders of Huntington now. It was another name. They are following people around and taking pictures of guys picking up girls and posting them on Facebook group. Not a good situation. They're also getting a little carried away with it as I saw one they said citizen submitted which was a vehicle just parked in an alley for a while near a known location. Apparently all you have to do is be in the wrong area to get your picture taken and presumed to be trolling.I'll give them credit, that's enough for me to cancel / move my mongering plans for today.

Daman2
05-30-18, 11:39
You may have a decent chance at fighting it then. Usually the only way they will just write a ticket is if you admit it, otherwise they opt for taking you to jail. I would get an attorney and have them contact the prosecutor and see what evidence they have. Did they take her phone, get a confession from her, etc.Yep, I already pmed him the same thing basically. If what hes telling me is true it aint going to stick. Especially with an attorney.

Rikster59
05-31-18, 10:21
Yep, I already pmed him the same thing basically. If what hes telling me is true it aint going to stick. Especially with an attorney.According to the Gestapo Agent that night, he informed me that her just being in the car was in violation of the statute, he also claimed that just going up and down a known street where they walk, is enough for you can be ticketed.

Any truth to his statement.

Ironically at the end of the incident Gestapo puffs up his chest and states,; I hope you contest this, that way I can tow your vehicle.

FortunateSon1
05-31-18, 23:25
According to the Gestapo Agent that night, he informed me that her just being in the car was in violation of the statute, he also claimed that just going up and down a known street where they walk, is enough for you can be ticketed.

Ironically at the end of the incident Gestapo puffs up his chest and states,; I hope you contest this, that way I can tow your vehicle.Being lost / missing your turn and having to come back down the road, on a public street is not a crime. Neither is being nice and giving a lady in need a ride. His statement was reverse psycology. He hopes you pay the ticket, thus admitting guilt and accepting his recommended punishment. If you didn't do anything, and didn't admit to anything, you're fine.

Bil73
06-01-18, 11:11
According to the Gestapo Agent that night, he informed me that her just being in the car was in violation of the statute, he also claimed that just going up and down a known street where they walk, is enough for you can be ticketed.

Ironically at the end of the incident Gestapo puffs up his chest and states,; I hope you contest this, that way I can tow your vehicle.They passed some goofy ordinace like that a few years ago I don't think its ever been challenged in court maybe contact the ACLU and see if you can get some help.

Bil73
06-01-18, 11:14
There is a Facebook group I think it's called Hoe Hoarders of Huntington now. It was another name. They are following people around and taking pictures of guys picking up girls and posting them on Facebook group. Not a good situation. They're also getting a little carried away with it as I saw one they said citizen submitted which was a vehicle just parked in an alley for a while near a known location. Apparently all you have to do is be in the wrong area to get your picture taken and presumed to be trolling.Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I can promise you if they ever post my picture or license number without any proof I will slap a defamation suit on them so fast their ass will bleed.

Daman2
06-02-18, 18:36
Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I can promise you if they ever post my picture or license number without any proof I will slap a defamation suit on them so fast their ass will bleed.The other page already got shutdown about 3 weeks ago and it had tons of guys vehichles / plates / pics of them making the pick up and what they looked like. And I'm talking the dudes. Some of the girls too. Some well known guys around town were exposed. Me thinks the page getting shutdown had something to do with it.

Half of the admins of the group are Ex drug addicts / Street Walkers themselves that now need a new hobby and are self righteous.

Daman2
06-02-18, 18:44

Ironically at the end of the incident Gestapo puffs up his chest and states,; I hope you contest this, that way I can tow your vehicle.It is possible that her being in the car is in violation of some statute, but there is not a statute where they can can ticket you for being in an area known for prostitution, Florida has that law everywhere though. You need to stick with what I told you through PM. Pretty sure they can ticket for "Loitering for the purposes of soliciting prostitution". And its mostly given to the the girls they bust in stings. But it s hard to loiter when your in a moving vehicle. Right?

Someone correct me if a new statue went on the books this year I don't know about.

Rikster59
06-08-18, 13:57
It is possible that her being in the car is in violation of some statute, but there is not a statute where they can can ticket you for being in an area known for prostitution, Florida has that law everywhere though. You need to stick with what I told you through PM. Pretty sure they can ticket for "Loitering for the purposes of soliciting prostitution". And its mostly given to the the girls they bust in stings. But it s hard to loiter when your in a moving vehicle. Right?

Someone correct me if a new statue went on the books this year I don't know about.Can anyone recommend an Attorney.

Bil73
06-09-18, 15:14
Can anyone recommend an Attorney.Contact the ACLU.

Rikster59
06-09-18, 16:12
Contact the ACLU.I believe the ACLU only represents class action law suits where many individuals are being represented in one case.

CaptSweatPants
06-10-18, 00:00
I believe the ACLU only represents class action law suits where many individuals are being represented in one case.Nope. Not true at all.

Wvjoemonger
07-03-18, 14:19
This past Friday and Saturday reveal deeply barren street! I guess the heat was too much for them??

Any suggestions??

PumpSquirtRun
07-03-18, 16:12
This past Friday and Saturday reveal deeply barren street! I guess the heat was too much for them??

Any suggestions??I know, right. I did a few laps yesterday and found no talent. Where did everybody go?

Wvjoemonger
07-03-18, 17:39
There were a few urchins out but nothing to speak of! I understand the severe cold but heat. I even cruised at night and saw NOTHING! Any suggestions?

Darrell01
07-05-18, 09:55
There were a few urchins out but nothing to speak of! I understand the severe cold but heat. I even cruised at night and saw NOTHING! Any suggestions?A few summers ago, I found the best time was between 5-7 AM, especially week days. The temperatures are bearable and LE activity is lowest early in the morning. I also found it easy to pickup the college girls who were walking home from a late night sleepover. One I recall was still a bit drunk when I picked her up at 6 AM one morning. She gave me a sloppy BJ just for giving her a ride 10 blocks back to her apartment!

Darrell01
07-05-18, 10:09
I'll give them credit, that's enough for me to cancel / move my mongering plans for today.There was a guy doing that out west a few years ago that was got the crap beat out of him. Someone starts taking my photo, I might mistake it for them aiming a gun at me. Thing could get messy for everyone really quick.

Daman2
07-06-18, 07:45
A few summers ago, I found the best time was between 5-7 AM, especially week days. The temperatures are bearable and LE activity is lowest early in the morning. I also found it easy to pickup the college girls who were walking home from a late night sleepover. One I recall was still a bit drunk when I picked her up at 6 AM one morning. She gave me a sloppy BJ just for giving her a ride 10 blocks back to her apartment!Thing is, Huntington strolls have changed a lot in the past few years. And not for the better. I've seen it literally fall of the cliff in the past two years alone from one end of town to the other. Regardless of what time you cruise especially from 6 pm to 6 am. They just arent coming out after dark either like they used to on the West end either. I've noticed a big change since the start of 2018 pretty much. Which is when they should because of the idiots trying to take everyones pics on that shit FB group now. I think that's affected the activity a lot especially on West end which is where most of the activity left in Huntington is anymore.

6th ave aint great anymore, Halgreer / Charleston / doulton are dead mostly since they tore the projects down, everywhere along 8th /9th ave is dead too mostly, and West ends taking a hit from Gomart closing down, FB group, blue lights in Speedway bathroom, and extra LE presence.

That pretty much sums up the unfortunate current situation by which we find ourselves in as Huntington monger's in 2018.3-4 yrs ago it was still hopping and nice looking girls everywhere from one end of town to the other at all times of the night. Hell even two years ago it was still pretty good. Last year I saw it drop quite a bit, but you could still find some gems witht this year being the worst. Especially after March. And that's when it should be picking up, but not this year.

Its not coincidental either that OD's are down over 40% this year vs last year for our city. Times are a changing.

Daman2
07-06-18, 07:54
A few summers ago, I found the best time was between 5-7 AM, especially week days. The temperatures are bearable and LE activity is lowest early in the morning. I also found it easy to pickup the college girls who were walking home from a late night sleepover. One I recall was still a bit drunk when I picked her up at 6 AM one morning. She gave me a sloppy BJ just for giving her a ride 10 blocks back to her apartment!Thing is, Huntington strolls have changed a lot in the past few years. And not for the better. I've seen it literally fall of the cliff in the past two years alone from one end of town to the other. Regardless of what time you cruise especially from 6 pm to 6 am. They just arent coming out after dark either like they used to on the West end either. I've noticed a big change since the start of 2018 pretty much. Which is when they should because of the idiots trying to take everyones pics on that shit FB group now. I think that's affected the activity a lot especially on West end which is where most of the activity left in Huntington is anymore.

6th ave aint great anymore, Halgreer / Charleston / doulton are dead mostly since they tore the projects down, everywhere along 8th /9th ave is dead too mostly, and West ends taking a hit from Gomart closing down, FB group, blue lights in Speedway bathroom, and extra LE presence.

That pretty much sums up the unfortunate current situation by which we find ourselves in as Huntington monger's in 2018.3-4 yrs ago it was still hopping and nice looking girls everywhere from one end of town to the other at all times of the night. Hell even two years ago it was still pretty good. Last year I saw it drop quite a bit, but you could still find some gems witht this year being the worst. Especially after March. And that's when it should be picking up, but not this year.

Its not coincidental either that OD's are down over 40% this year vs last year for our city. Times are a changing.

Bil73
07-07-18, 11:55
Thing is, Huntington strolls have changed a lot in the past few years. And not for the better. I've seen it literally fall of the cliff in the past two years alone from one end of town to the other. Regardless of what time you cruise especially from 6 pm to 6 am. They just arent coming out after dark either like they used to on the West end either. I've noticed a big change since the start of 2018 pretty much. Which is when they should because of the idiots trying to take everyones pics on that shit FB group now. I think that's affected the activity a lot especially on West end which is where most of the activity left in Huntington is anymore.

Its not coincidental either that OD's are down over 40% this year vs last year for our city. Times are a changing.All true remember when the main spot was around the bus station? Man those were the good days but with all the holy rollers crying around and the idiots killing each other LE has clamped down on the swers the easiest of the vices to control.

HuntingOne
07-21-18, 23:37
I don't know what was up today but between 5-6 I was bored and decided to check out the scene. 6th ave all the way down Washington was packed, I counted at least six out, yes today I consider that packed. Decided to take some pics and share. I watched the one in the striped shirt (which would of been my choice if I had time) get into a little turf war with the one in the striped dress.

Wvjoemonger
07-22-18, 19:47
Can anyone put names to pics?

Daman2
07-23-18, 06:36
Can anyone put names to pics?The only one I don't know is the Striped shirt one. Not sure who she is, but would kinda like to know. I can't remember the other ones names either because I've been with so many LOL, but yeah they been out there on and off.

Daman2
07-23-18, 18:29
I don't know what was up today but between 5-6 I was bored and decided to check out the scene. 6th ave all the way down Washington was packed, I counted at least six out, yes today I consider that packed. Decided to take some pics and share. I watched the one in the striped shirt (which would of been my choice if I had time) get into a little turf war with the one in the striped dress.Appreciate the pics. Were there none on Madison around the same time?

HuntingOne
07-23-18, 23:37
Appreciate the pics. Were there none on Madison around the same time?Maybe I have my streets confused, these were up near the DMV. Washington Adams Madison never can keep them straight.

Daman2
07-24-18, 07:43
Maybe I have my streets confused, these were up near the DMV. Washington Adams Madison never can keep them straight.Nah yer good. I've got it now LOL.

Wvjoemonger
07-24-18, 13:21
I still do not know the names of the girls!!has anyone seen Nicole breezy Johnson?

HtnHappy
07-25-18, 00:35
I don't know what was up today but between 5-6 I was bored and decided to check out the scene. 6th ave all the way down Washington was packed, I counted at least six out, yes today I consider that packed. Decided to take some pics and share. I watched the one in the striped shirt (which would of been my choice if I had time) get into a little turf war with the one in the striped dress.Is there any way to get a better resolution pic?

Daman2
07-25-18, 07:11
[Deleted by Admin]

Umm you should probably use the report post button as opposed to reposting the information to draw yet more attention to it.

A2

SourHades
08-01-18, 18:23
I don't know what was up today but between 5-6 I was bored and decided to check out the scene. 6th ave all the way down Washington was packed, I counted at least six out, yes today I consider that packed. Decided to take some pics and share. I watched the one in the striped shirt (which would of been my choice if I had time) get into a little turf war with the one in the striped dress.The girl in the Pink is an awesome person to be around.

JustMeForU
08-02-18, 05:06
The girl in the Pink is an awesome person to be around.Do you have any more info on the girl in pink? First name, digits, anything like that? Not sure I could pick her out from just that picture. Unless she's wearing the same dress! LOL I'm just very hesitant to pick up directly off the street especially in daylight hours right now.

PumpSquirtRun
08-02-18, 15:47
Do you have any more info on the girl in pink? First name, digits, anything like that? Not sure I could pick her out from just that picture. Unless she's wearing the same dress! LOL I'm just very hesitant to pick up directly off the street especially in daylight hours right now.I think that's the tiny girl who goes by Rachel. She's a good time!

SourHades
08-03-18, 15:01
I think that's the tiny girl who goes by Rachel. She's a good time!That's her, Rachel. However her contact number was changed sadly.

Wvjoemonger
08-03-18, 17:13
I think that's the tiny girl who goes by Rachel. She's a good time!Is she the same Rachel I had posted a pic on?

SourHades
08-07-18, 21:22
Is she the same Rachel I had posted a pic on?Yes it is.

Has anybody had the pleasure of meeting a girl named Jamey?

Daman2
08-08-18, 04:57
Yes it is.

Has anybody had the pleasure of meeting a girl named Jamey?I know who she is, but have never been able to catch her out there as of yet since I saw her strollin months back. A buddy of mine has been with her and said she was fuuuuuuun.

SourHades
08-11-18, 16:15
I know who she is, but have never been able to catch her out there as of yet since I saw her strollin months back. A buddy of mine has been with her and said she was fuuuuuuun.Your buddy isn't lying. It's been a while sadly. Would love to regroup.

Still trying to find a new contact for Rachel.

SirLaughALot
08-12-18, 15:32
Has anybody had the pleasure of meeting a girl named Jamey?

Jamey was one of my favorites for a while until all the residents in Huntington started taking pics of Johns picking up the girls. I haven't picked any girls up in the normal spots if any pedestrian or person sitting in a car I pass has a phone out, or if I see anyone watching for that matter. Last I saw her was a few weeks ago when she approached me while doing some unrelated business on Madison Ave. Had so many eyes looking I had to send her on her way. She has some Psoriasis spots on her skin unrelated to pharmaceuticals although she does also have a habit that may eventually create some more related skin spots in the future. It hasn't eaten her up completely yet and she still has what I would consider cute legs and an ass on her for a spinner.

Wvjoemonger
08-20-18, 20:28
Finally I am going to have time for mongering!! Any changes in the street scenes? What are the quality of girl? If someone knows Rachel's last name private message me.

Daman2
08-24-18, 15:42
Finally I am going to have time for mongering!! Any changes in the street scenes? What are the quality of girl? If someone knows Rachel's last name private message me.I would strongly suggest going through the posts for the past three months to get the best feel for what the scene is like currently. I think its picked back up some, but you really have to watch the popo now more than ever along with the FB group on the West end.

SirLaughALot
09-05-18, 23:58
Found Jamey recently and she said she'd been in rehab. Had gained a few pounds and had grown an even nicer ass. She also picked up a phone. Hope she keeps it for a little while. Didn't see any cameras pointing in my direction so I took the risk and picked her up. She was much more coherant and responsive than previous visits. Hope my vehicle isn't plastered across FB.

HappyFungi
09-06-18, 10:09
Found Jamey recently and she said she'd been in rehab. Had gained a few pounds and had grown an even nicer ass. She also picked up a phone. Hope she keeps it for a little while. Didn't see any cameras pointing in my direction so I took the risk and picked her up. She was much more coherant and responsive than previous visits. Hope my vehicle isn't plastered across FB.My kind of girl! If you get her number would you mind to pass it my way in a dm? Thanks.

Daman2
09-06-18, 14:28
Found Jamey recently and she said she'd been in rehab. Had gained a few pounds and had grown an even nicer ass. She also picked up a phone. Hope she keeps it for a little while. Didn't see any cameras pointing in my direction so I took the risk and picked her up. She was much more coherant and responsive than previous visits. Hope my vehicle isn't plastered across FB.Ha, man I've been trying to catch her out for months now. So good for you LOL. They haven't posted pics in over 6 weeks so something up me thinks. I'm sure they will eventually though.

Untaken Name
09-17-18, 18:10
I haven't looked down in Huntington in a while. Where is the stroll now, or what passes for it now. Not that familiar with the "west end? And with the FB group and LEO driving around looking could be an issue. Thanks for any info.

Bil73
09-19-18, 11:24
I haven't looked down in Huntington in a while. Where is the stroll now, or what passes for it now. Not that familiar with the "west end? And with the FB group and LEO driving around looking could be an issue. Thanks for any info.I don't think the FB people are taking pictures anymore the threat of a lawsuits seems to have cooled their jewels I'm on their page and all the pics have been taken down. As far as LEO its just like anywhere else you can't linger in the area for hours and scout out the area before you attempt any pickups. Someone else will have to give you a run down on the west end I know where I'm going but not street names.

HappyFungi
09-19-18, 13:02
There hasn't been anything added to the page for weeks though.

I don't think the FB people are taking pictures anymore the threat of a lawsuits seems to have cooled their jewels I'm on their page and all the pics have been taken down. As far as LEO its just like anywhere else you can't linger in the area for hours and scout out the area before you attempt any pickups. Someone else will have to give you a run down on the west end I know where I'm going but not street names.

Daman2
09-19-18, 19:02
I don't think the FB people are taking pictures anymore the threat of a lawsuits seems to have cooled their jewels I'm on their page and all the pics have been taken down. As far as LEO its just like anywhere else you can't linger in the area for hours and scout out the area before you attempt any pickups. Someone else will have to give you a run down on the west end I know where I'm going but not street names.Well, the old page was shutdown / deleted by FB I believe, but I just checked the current (most recent page) page and all of the pics are still up. At least there have been no new pics posted in over two months of dudes and there vehicles though.

Bil73
09-19-18, 22:01
Well, the old page was shutdown / deleted by FB I believe, but I just checked the current (most recent page) page and all of the pics are still up. At least there have been no new pics posted in over two months of dudes and there vehicles though.Damn I must have their old page anyway I wouldn't worry to much about it if I didn't know where their page is how many people do?

Wvjoemonger
09-21-18, 23:10
Has the quality of SWers changed any? For good or better?

MassageLoveWva
09-23-18, 11:44
I dreamed a picked up a girl named Taylor. I can't recall her last name but she was pretty cute. Head game was pretty good and the kitty is tight. 60 rose damaged for both. 40 rose for head only. We used an old apartment was pretty junky but she made up for it with skills. If anyone has her last name that would be great! She is supposed to be on FB and takes appointments from there.

Wvjoemonger
09-25-18, 22:12
Hey all,

For game day I was expecting more and better SWers out. Much to my dismay there was less and below average quality. I saw one that I did not recognize. Maybe 5'5" average build. She kinda looked like a regular person but her eyes told a completely different story.

I have attached a pic of another girl. Can anyone identify her?

Daman2
09-26-18, 18:51
Hey all,

For game day I was expecting more and better SWers out. Much to my dismay there was less and below average quality. I saw one that I did not recognize. Maybe 5'5" average build. She kinda looked like a regular person but her eyes told a completely different story.

I have attached a pic of another girl. Can anyone identify her?Pretty sure that's Hannah. It appears she probably thinks you are with the FB group taking her pic LOL. Imagine that, ya can't even take a pic of a SW'er anymore without them thinking you are a part of some self righteous, judgemental, hypocritical, think there saving the town FB group lols.

Wvjoemonger
10-18-18, 21:03
Hey,

I was just reading the Charleston revealing Amity has expired! In a way. Such a shocker!! I am going to be in town this weekend thus seeking some fun! Has anyone cruising found anything worth it?? Maybe any new UTRs?? If you do not want to post. Private message me!

SteelWorker
10-19-18, 22:09
May want to be extra careful if you're cruising in Charleston or KC. 3 were arrested and one SW. It was posted on wsaz's website. Just happened a day or two ago.

Hey,

I was just reading the Charleston revealing Amity has expired! In a way. Such a shocker!! I am going to be in town this weekend thus seeking some fun! Has anyone cruising found anything worth it?? Maybe any new UTRs?? If you do not want to post. Private message me!

POF69
10-29-18, 13:45
Found Jamey recently and she said she'd been in rehab. Had gained a few pounds and had grown an even nicer ass. She also picked up a phone. Hope she keeps it for a little while. Didn't see any cameras pointing in my direction so I took the risk and picked her up. She was much more coherant and responsive than previous visits. Hope my vehicle isn't plastered across FB.She's a cute one. She post anywhere online? Got digits?

SirLaughALot
10-29-18, 16:53
My email bit the dust and I lost everything.

She's a cute one. She post anywhere online? Got digits?

HappyFungi
10-29-18, 19:03
My email bit the dust and I lost everything.Inquire privately if you want more info.

Daman2
11-08-18, 05:57
That's what one of her "friends" told me. Anybody been with her lately? When? Or is she gone. ?Who knows if this is true or not. I saw her around 10 days ago strolling. She has been in and out of rehab and back out on the stroll numerous times in the past year. So who the fukk knows what she's up to. The stroll in general has been really empty for the past few weeks it seems. Worst I've ever saw it in years. Even for this time of year. I've seen more plain janes / fugly ones then ever as of late. The quality has just totally crashed this fall when you do see different ones out. The stroll has went from 10 to 2 in only 2 years.

Davepi2
11-16-18, 13:13
Hello, coming in from Columbus for game tomorrow. Where is the best place to look for fun?

Jughead1
11-17-18, 22:03
Hello, coming in from Columbus for game tomorrow. Where is the best place to look for fun?Anywhere but Huntington.

Bil73
11-18-18, 12:12
Hello, coming in from Columbus for game tomorrow. Where is the best place to look for fun?Hope you did better than I did I went to the game and before it I drove the circuit one time and nothing after the game (which was boring as hell by the way) I was cold and not really in the mood so I drove a small part of the circuit and still nothing. Seems like the first stretch of cold weather they hole up. They'll get used to it or the drugs will force them to start coming out.

Darrell01
11-20-18, 13:36
Anywhere but Huntington.Back in the day, when Huntington had those dry spells, I found the best time was early morning, 5-7 AM when nobody was really watching and there were always a random college girl walking home from a party or a Mom trying to make some rent money before she went to work. The crack heads would be sleeping by sunrise and the good girls were easy to pick up. I got more pussy from horny drunk college girls by simply offering them a ride home.

Jughead1
11-28-18, 02:59
Anyone know a little short haired brunette from the west end?

Davepi2
11-28-18, 09:35
Hope you did better than I did I went to the game and before it I drove the circuit one time and nothing after the game (which was boring as hell by the way) I was cold and not really in the mood so I drove a small part of the circuit and still nothing. Seems like the first stretch of cold weather they hole up. They'll get used to it or the drugs will force them to start coming out.Well after a bad game (except that Marshall won) I wound up at J&B's and had a very good time. Clubs are a lot more friendly in Huntington then they are in Columbus.

Daman2
11-28-18, 18:02
Anyone know a little short haired brunette from the west end?Yes, I saw her about a month ago and she looked emaciated and horrible.

Daman2
11-28-18, 18:04
Well after a bad game (except that Marshall won) I wound up at J&B's and had a very good time. Clubs are a lot more friendly in Huntington then they are in Columbus.Thanks for the report. Columbus has definitely got the street game over us for sure now though.

Davepi2
11-29-18, 06:46
Thanks for the report. Columbus has definitely got the street game over us for sure now though.If in columbus right now watch out for the Sully 500. LEO's on the prowl.

Daman2
11-30-18, 16:54
If in columbus right now watch out for the Sully 500. LEO's on the prowl.Yep, I know someone else that was up there a few weeks back and they reported the same thing about the LEO's up there.

WV Traveler
12-04-18, 11:13
Was in Huntington this past weekend, the stroll must be closed for the winter. Plus there must have been ten mongers on the west side doing the loop, and several more on sixth avenue down to the Sheetz. Too much demand and not enough supply. It was the second weekend in a month where I've come up empty handed.

Daman2
12-05-18, 16:06
Was in Huntington this past weekend, the stroll must be closed for the winter. Plus there must have been ten mongers on the west side doing the loop, and several more on sixth avenue down to the Sheetz. Too much demand and not enough supply. It was the second weekend in a month where I've come up empty handed.Funny, I observed the same thing when I went through there on Saturday afternoon. Keep seeing the same few scragglers that one wants. I mean did they all go to rehab at once? Leave town? Who knows.

Daman2
12-06-18, 15:00
Funny, I observed the same thing when I went through there on Saturday afternoon. Keep seeing the same few scragglers that one wants. I mean did they all go to rehab at once? Leave town? Who knows.Supposed to be "scragglers that no one wants".

Wvjoemonger
12-12-18, 15:07
Did anyone seen where Jennifer "Breezy" Johnson was arrest for disorderly conduct? Just wondered if anyone has seen her out?

SirLaughALot
12-12-18, 22:37
Came into town twice in past couple weeks. The first trip was a complete bust with below freezing temps. The second trip the mercury levels were pushing 10-15 degrees over freezing and actually brought out a few girls. Saw a few I'd picked up in the past I but had no further desire, then I saw a very cute younger looking blonde that didn't look emaciated from the habit and looked a little TGTBT. I made a number of passes without interaction to make sure she was on a stroll. Each time I passed she was doing something on her phone. After confirming she was in fact retracing some of her steps in the known area, and wasn't just a college chick out for a hike I made a move. Without giving out too much information I'll say I wasn't at all successful in a pickup and could have sworn that she pointed her phone towards me as I drove off. I've had women who I knew were SWs not allow me to pick them up before because they thought I was with the other side but this was different. I did see 2 marked vehicles parked somewhat hidden as I was leaving the area. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but me thinks some extra caution might be warranted. If anyone else has any experience with a newer chick that fits this description feel free to share and set my mind at ease.

Daman2
12-16-18, 15:05
Came into town twice in past couple weeks. The first trip was a complete bust with below freezing temps. The second trip the mercury levels were pushing 10-15 degrees over freezing and actually brought out a few girls. Saw a few I'd picked up in the past I but had no further desire, then I saw a very cute younger looking blonde that didn't look emaciated from the habit and looked a little TGTBT. I made a number of passes without interaction to make sure she was on a stroll. Each time I passed she was doing something on her phone. After confirming she was in fact retracing some of her steps in the known area, and wasn't just a college chick out for a hike I made a move. Without giving out too much information I'll say I wasn't at all successful in a pickup and could have sworn that she pointed her phone towards me as I drove off. I've had women who I knew were SWs not allow me to pick them up before because they thought I was with the other side but this was different. I did see 2 marked vehicles parked somewhat hidden as I was leaving the area. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but me thinks some extra caution might be warranted. If anyone else has any experience with a newer chick that fits this description feel free to share and set my mind at ease.LOL, sounds like the chic I tried to pick up about 6 weeks ago around 9 pm. She didn't have a phone though and once I tried to pick her up, it was obvious she wasnt a stroller. Yeah Huntington really sucks now and is slim pickens mostly. Hard to believe what it was just a few years ago to what it is today and has been most of 2018 especially after Spring.

Wvjoemonger
12-18-18, 13:14
I saw this lady out and wondering if anyone did a pickup?

SamzAdams
12-18-18, 13:41
I saw this lady out and wondering if anyone did a pickup?It might help narrow it down.

Wvjoemonger
12-18-18, 17:07
It might help narrow it down.Marcum Terrace area. Walking away.

SamzAdams
12-19-18, 14:53
Marcum Terrace area. Walking away.I drive through there all the time. I can't say she looks familiar.

SamzAdams
12-19-18, 15:03
I have some info on a girl I've been seeing about a year. I can't help her right now, so I told her I would send some business her way. Doesn't appear to do drugs, just down on her luck. Lives in marcum terrace area and cannot host.

Any interest?

Aries Blue
12-20-18, 11:54
I have some info on a girl I've been seeing about a year. I can't help her right now, so I told her I would send some business her way. Doesn't appear to do drugs, just down on her luck. Lives in marcum terrace area and cannot host.

Any interest?Is the Terrace safe use to have a lot of LEO activity.

SamzAdams
12-20-18, 14:01
Is the Terrace safe use to have a lot of LEO activity.There's always activity there. I don't think she lives there, but nearby.

I always have her go to another street or something before I pick her up.

SirLaughALot
12-21-18, 16:00
I saw this lady out and wondering if anyone did a pickup?If the dropoff was this week that would not have been me, and I can't be 100% certain because the pic is too grainy after I expanded it but I dropped off one that looked very similar about a month ago at Marcum. I've never actually picked up any girls out on stroll from Marcum but I've either dropped girls off after an appointment there or have met up with them at Marcum no less than a dozen times over the years. Had a great threesome in one of those apartments with the blonde who use to advertise with a rave pic a few years back on BP. I was also seeing a UTR who lived in Marcum that might be the same one Sams is referring to if she's a younger spinner brunette. She lived with her mom (but she, as all of them have been, was of legal age). I finally realized some of the girls I dropped off there weren't going back to their own apartment but were going to meet their "connection" after they got their donation so I started dropping them off a few streets away. There are MANY dealers and / or handlers in this area from time to time and I've seen varying degrees of LEO activity monitoring the area probably depending on how many calls they've recently received. If it's a housing project, there's activity and maybe not this month but.

JustMeForU
12-26-18, 09:18
Well it looks like the FB group is at it again. Saw a picture and post of one of the local towing companies vehicles letting a girl out. Heaven forbid if he actually was her friend or brother or just someone trying to help her out by giving her a legitimate ride! (most likely not but you get the point!

Many years ago I knew a girl that worked the streets sometimes and it was not uncommon for me to run into her and take her to Taco Bell or someplace else grab her a bite to eat and chit chat for a while and do absolutely nothing! I guess those days are gone!

Just be safe out there guys!

JoeDonn
12-26-18, 11:44
Well it looks like the FB group is at it again. Saw a picture and post of one of the local towing companies vehicles letting a girl out. Heaven forbid if he actually was her friend or brother or just someone trying to help her out by giving her a legitimate ride! (most likely not but you get the point!

Many years ago I knew a girl that worked the streets sometimes and it was not uncommon for me to run into her and take her to Taco Bell or someplace else grab her a bite to eat and chit chat for a while and do absolutely nothing! I guess those days are gone!

Just be safe out there guys!I've not seen this FB page but heard of it. Can you share he link?

Bil73
12-26-18, 14:49

Just be safe out there guys!If I was the owner of that wrecker service I'd have them in court so fast their heads would spin. I too would see Raquel {one from charleston that passed away last year} walking and would take her to wendys or somewhere just to eat and chat because I liked her personally nothing else went on. those girls have civilian lives too.
I'd be willing to beat threatening to sue facebook would shut them down

JustMeForU
12-26-18, 18:02
I've not seen this FB page but heard of it. Can you share he link?It is actually a FB Group. Huntington WV John Watchers.

Here is the link if it will work:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/201810767299098?group_view_referrer=profile_browser

Daman2
12-27-18, 02:43
If I was the owner of that wrecker service I'd have them in court so fast their heads would spin. I too would see Raquel {one from charleston that passed away last year} walking and would take her to wendys or somewhere just to eat and chat because I liked her personally nothing else went on. those girls have civilian lives too.
I'd be willing to beat threatening to sue facebook would shut them downWell its the first post with pics that's been made since Sept so me thinks something happened then that stopped the main douchebag from posting who is a complete loser in life anyways. He's probably trying to test the waters again with this latest post. Hell, the new chief of Police said he didn't approve of what he was doing. He'll probably push the wrong buttons again if he stays at it like last time. The old page got shutdown by FB for numerous privacy violations. Theyve tried to be careful with this one, but something had to have happened back in the Summer to stop anyone from posting until the main idiot just now posted this latest post.

BobbyWvBob
12-27-18, 07:35
Well its the first post with pics that's been made since Sept so me thinks something happened then that stopped the main douchebag from posting who is a complete loser in life anyways. He's probably trying to test the waters again with this latest post. Hell, the new chief of Police said he didn't approve of what he was doing. He'll probably push the wrong buttons again if he stays at it like last time. The old page got shutdown by FB for numerous privacy violations. Theyve tried to be careful with this one, but something had to have happened back in the Summer to stop anyone from posting until the main idiot just now posted this latest post.Do you have to join the group to see all posts. I don't see any pics. Could someone share. Thanks.

SirLaughALot
12-27-18, 16:25
Do you have to join the group to see all posts. I don't see any pics. Could someone share. Thanks.You have to send the group a request to join. It is not open to the general public. They screen new members to make sure they aren't allowing any Johns in so you have to be creative. There are 3 different administrators to the group and they are all 3 either previous hookers and / or previous addicts which is why the admins have tried to protect the girls but shit on the men. Any of their current 600 members can post pics of anything that is seen throughout Huntington. I am still trying to figure out why none of the many members posted anything in the past 6 months until now. I looked for alternative FB site names that they may have been posting pics under during that 6 months but couldn't find anything. The group changed its name 2 times prior to the current name. This site is the reason I am extremely careful driving around Hton. One of the USASG members could and should pursue that group legally.

Daman2
12-29-18, 11:21
You have to send the group a request to join. It is not open to the general public. They screen new members to make sure they aren't allowing any Johns in so you have to be creative. There are 3 different administrators to the group and they are all 3 either previous hookers and / or previous addicts which is why the admins have tried to protect the girls but shit on the men. Any of their current 600 members can post pics of anything that is seen throughout Huntington. I am still trying to figure out why none of the many members posted anything in the past 6 months until now. I looked for alternative FB site names that they may have been posting pics under during that 6 months but couldn't find anything. The group changed its name 2 times prior to the current name. This site is the reason I am extremely careful driving around Hton. One of the USASG members could and should pursue that group legally.Yep, all correct. Also, I'm pretty sure the last part of your statement happened already and that's why there was no activity for the past 4-5 months until now. I know the police chief came down on them too.

JustMeForU
01-02-19, 18:14
In my previous pickups through the years most of them have been at night or after Dark. These days that doesn't work out very well for me and I'm really nervous about daylight carplay! Getting the urge to cautiously cruise the stroll again in Huntington and / or partake in one or more non SW's that can only do carplay. Do any of my fellow mongers have any great suggestions for some safe secluded places to use during the day? Not sure I want to rely on the girl to provide "her" favorite spot! You can also PM me.

CaptSweatPants
01-02-19, 22:11
In my previous pickups through the years most of them have been at night or after Dark. These days that doesn't work out very well for me and I'm really nervous about daylight carplay! Getting the urge to cautiously cruise the stroll again in Huntington and / or partake in one or more non SW's that can only do carplay. Do any of my fellow mongers have any great suggestions for some safe secluded places to use during the day? Not sure I want to rely on the girl to provide "her" favorite spot! You can also PM me.Drive all the way north (to the river) on 24th Street. Turn left along the flood wall. You'll find it nice and secluded back there for the most part.

Daman2
01-05-19, 10:38
Drive all the way north (to the river) on 24th Street. Turn left along the flood wall. You'll find it nice and secluded back there for the most part.Only problem is that its a little ways from the W end stroll to get there. When there were girls strolling on Hal Greer /6th area and over on Doulton area a few years back that was a good spot of which you are mentioning. Day time crusing on West end is sketchy now with all of the prying eyes, but is better than nights anymore. Not sure why really. If you don't have tinted windows or a van of some sort anywhere is risky in Huntington city limits in the day now IMO.

RdTraveler
01-06-19, 10:31

Just be safe out there guys!If you have any info on this POS, please pm me. I will get the ball rolling on him. I will bait him, them sue the shit out of him.

Wvjoemonger
01-18-19, 14:28
Hey,

I recent post on Huntington, WV John Watchers has this comment supplied with the picture.

"Picked up in Chesapeake and he took her to eat then they went and parked and took her back to her house in Chesapeake.

They went to Huntington around 5th ave st Mary's school of nursing. ".

The picture is of an older guy, however, there is NOTHING nefarious about it. Individuals left comments below question the creator if he / she knew this was a relative or just a casual dinner date. So far no response from the creator.

JustMeForU
01-18-19, 21:31
Hey,

I recent post on Huntington, WV John Watchers has this comment supplied with the picture.

"Picked up in Chesapeake and he took her to eat then they went and parked and took her back to her house in Chesapeake.

The picture is of an older guy, however, there is NOTHING nefarious about it. Individuals left comments below question the creator if he / she knew this was a relative or just a casual dinner date. So far no response from the creator.I saw that and thought WOW! This has gone way too far. What was he doing stalking and tailing this guy. In all seriousness folks, sooner or later they are going to post something on someone and it's not going to end well. They're making major allegations that could honestly be totally innocent! I don't know how many girls I've picked up through the years, took to dinner and we sit in the car and done nothing but talk for hours.

Daman2
01-19-19, 06:23
Hey,

The picture is of an older guy, however, there is NOTHING nefarious about it. Individuals left comments below question the creator if he / she knew this was a relative or just a casual dinner date. So far no response from the creator.I saw that too yesterday and could not believ they had the nerve to post that shit on there. Even admitting that the dude just picked her up and took her out to eat. Then just parked for a bit and took her back and dropped her off. And in over in Chesapeke for crying out loud. WTF! Most pathetic bunch of losers on FB I swear.

Bil73
01-19-19, 11:05
I saw that and thought WOW! This has gone way too far. What was he doing stalking and tailing this guy. In all seriousness folks, sooner or later they are going to post something on someone and it's not going to end well. They're making major allegations that could honestly be totally innocent! I don't know how many girls I've picked up through the years, took to dinner and we sit in the car and done nothing but talk for hours.Whew show his home address man we would be in court tomorrow.

HuntingOne
01-19-19, 15:13
Hey,

The picture is of an older guy, however, there is NOTHING nefarious about it. Individuals left comments below question the creator if he / she knew this was a relative or just a casual dinner date. So far no response from the creator.We're getting off topic here let's get down to what matters, was she hot and does anyone have any info they can share on her! Lmao.

Daman2
01-19-19, 19:25
We're getting off topic here let's get down to what matters, was she hot and does anyone have any info they can share on her! Lmao.Well yeah that too LOL. I think they block the girls faces out because they know it will drum up more business for whomever the girl is. That what you get when the group is run by a supposed ex pimp / drug dealer and hooker.

Bil73
01-19-19, 22:31
We're getting off topic here let's get down to what matters, was she hot and does anyone have any info they can share on her! Lmao.They blur out the swers image, she's the victim you know.

HuntingOne
01-26-19, 19:53
As I know there are plenty of you around who have been doing this as long and longer than me. Does anyone recognize this one from years past? These were from 2011, she had an apartment in the brick building on the corner of 16th and 7th ave, brick building as soon as you come under the via duct. I've forgotten her name but wonder if anyone recognizes her and knows what happened to her.

Merlin 420
01-28-19, 10:01
As I know there are plenty of you around who have been doing this as long and longer than me. Does anyone recognize this one from years past? These were from 2011, she had an apartment in the brick building on the corner of 16th and 7th ave, brick building as soon as you come under the via duct. I've forgotten her name but wonder if anyone recognizes her and knows what happened to her.That was Gina, last I knew she was in jail, haven't seen her in years.

HuntingOne
01-28-19, 11:47
That was Gina, last I knew she was in jail, haven't seen her in years.That's right, can't believe I forgot her name. She was always down for anything, if I requested a threesome with a red headed midget, then by god she would try and make it happen!

Cain1957
01-30-19, 13:02
So who's the cutest one in Huntington and where can she be found.

Bil73
01-30-19, 20:54
So who's the cutest one in Huntington and where can she be found.Really beauty is in the eye of the beholder I like small petite women a friend of mine won't even look at them unless they are over 200 pounds.

Cain1957
01-31-19, 10:54
Really beauty is in the eye of the beholder I like small petite women a friend of mine won't even look at them unless they are over 200 pounds.Ok let me restate that, who's the cutest girl under 130 ish lbs?

Cain1957
02-01-19, 12:51
Ok let me restate that, who's the cutest girl under 130 ish lbs?Under 25 years old, under 125 lbs, cuter than most.

Daman2
02-01-19, 14:47
Ok let me restate that, who's the cutest girl under 130 ish lbs?IMO theres not a cutest. There's like a top 5 under that weight in my book currently around and then there's a top of all time as well that are not around anymore and some may still be.

CaptSweatPants
02-02-19, 07:24
I understand that, but that doesn't really answer my question.Why don't you share something first instead of just taking. This forum is a community and if you can't take the time to provide some intel first, you won't be taken very seriously.

Daman2
02-03-19, 09:32
I understand that, but that doesn't really answer my question.Because to most of us experienced mongers, your question is an open ended one as it pertains to the huntington stroll where there have been many cute girls under 130 pds down through the years and its hard to say when they are active on the stroll and are not active due to being in rehab, jail, out of town, on another stroll in another town for an extended period of time camping out in a new trap to change things up a bit, shacked up with a so called sugar daddy for who knows how long and on and on with various reason etc. If I told you who I thought was the cutest one currently, what would you do with that info?? Because to my knowledge she doesn't have a working number or FB and its totally random as to when and whether or not you will find her on the stroll if you cruise it at the right times, plus she currently has some sugar daddy of sorts supporting her habit from what I've heard and I haven't seen her on the stroll in months. Lots of variable involved with this hobby and it can a lot of time and effort to reap fruit especially now days IMO. You most likely are just going to have to cruise the stroll and talk to the girls to answer this question out for yourself.

Cain1957
02-04-19, 10:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

No crying on the USASG

A2

Untaken Name
02-04-19, 17:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LickDaClit
02-08-19, 03:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cain1957
03-06-19, 12:13
So anything going on around Huntington.

Daman2
03-10-19, 08:37
To sum it up, the stroll picked back up pretty good between the 1st and 2nd week of January until about the end of the 1st week of February after being slow through the holidays. After that I'm not exactly sure what happened but it has dropped wayyyyyy off quite quickly. Because it dropped off way before the dope house across from the Speedway got raided, so I don't think that that really had anything to do with it initially but yeah now it has totally crashed after that for sure and in that area. Is there some new area that new activity has moved to? I doubt it) because I'm afraid this is the stroll on its last leg as I have watched activity go to nothing in each part of town that you used to be able to find girls. Dammit its happened fast in just the past few years sad to say. You used to be able to find girls from one end of town to the other literally at anytime of the day or night. Anyone have any other observations to add?

PumpSquirtRun
03-12-19, 13:43
So I figured with the warmer weather and uncle LEO out looking for a shooting suspect, yesterday would have been I prime day for some action on the streets. No dice. Getting worried that our fine town may not recover from whatever it is that's causing the girls to stay in.

Cain1957
04-02-19, 20:46
Anything happenin.

Cain1957
04-09-19, 13:59
Anyone out on the streets? Who?

GettingMine
04-09-19, 16:01
Left this well known bar Saturday near Speedway. Ade a left. As I neared speedway seen 2 chucks. Both seemed like the real deal bashful. After getting some gas rolled up to a one way. Across it was a certain hotel. Pulled in grabbed my overnight bag and seconds later an older such pulls in parks next to me begins chatting. Real cutie. I got to check the goods and while her face and tits were great, her stomach had a large overlap. Could tell she lost weight the easy way.

Decided let her go and continued to lock up my vehicle. In pops 3 more chicks 2 were real dogs. Seriously they would have had to pay me and than it be blindfolded. One definitely needed a wash job.

The 3rd was a short brown haired chick hot as hell. Mid 30's.

We begin a small casual chat. Which led to why I was on Huntington getting a room. That led to her waiting near my car as I went to check in. Come at had the key but poof she was gone.

Unlocked room plugged my phone in there's a knock at the door.

Answer it's the 2 ugly ones. Asking if I had changed my mind. Nope shut the door by now I am ready take a shower head to sleep. Knock on door again. It's my little cutie. She asks to come on. Mind you so far no talk about company, price or su h. Well we play for a bit. I asked her straight up what this going cost me. She says nothing. I'm like wth. Turns out her old man had dropped her in Huntington while they were fighting. She decided revenge sex for the night.

Gave her a ride over to Inez and hope to hear from her again. If not we'll was an awesome time.

Daman2
04-10-19, 12:43
Anyone out on the streets? Who?Go take a cruise and report back.

Daman2
04-11-19, 11:39
Left this well known bar Saturday near Speedway. Ade a left. As I neared speedway seen 2 chucks. Both seemed like the real deal bashful. After getting some gas rolled up to a one way. Across it was a certain hotel. Pulled in grabbed my overnight bag and seconds later an older such pulls in parks next to me begins chatting. Real cutie. I got to check the goods and while her face and tits were great, her stomach had a large overlap. Could tell she lost weight the easy way.

Decided let her go and continued to lock up my vehicle. In pops 3 more chicks 2 were real dogs. Seriously they would have had to pay me and than it be blindfolded. One definitely needed a wash job.

The 3rd was a short brown haired chick hot as hell. Mid 30's.

We begin a small casual chat. Which led to why I was on Huntington getting a room. That led to her waiting near my car as I went to check in. Come at had the key but poof she was gone.

Unlocked room plugged my phone in there's a knock at the door.

Answer it's the 2 ugly ones. Asking if I had changed my mind. Nope shut the door by now I am ready take a shower head to sleep. Knock on door again. It's my little cutie. She asks to come on. Mind you so far no talk about company, price or su h. Well we play for a bit. I asked her straight up what this going cost me. She says nothing. I'm like wth. Turns out her old man had dropped her in Huntington while they were fighting. She decided revenge sex for the night.

Gave her a ride over to Inez and hope to hear from her again. If not we'll was an awesome time.Well, this report really helps us all out bunches. So you shared about getting free pussy in an area known exclusively for P4 P on a site about P4 P?? I really look forward to your future reports!

GusWin72
04-11-19, 22:35
Well, this report really helps us all out bunches. So you shared about getting free pussy in an area known exclusively for P4 P on a site about P4 P?? I really look forward to your future reports!Yes sounds like the section of playboy where are the stories were written by subscribers.

GettingMine
04-12-19, 21:35
Yes sounds like the section of playboy where are the stories were written by subscribers.Don't get pissed at me. I was willing pay for the shit. It popped up free. Don't tell me if you were there you'd have turned it down. I know better. Matter fact Thursday I had business in huntington. Passed by and lo and behold the same SW's I bumped into were out again in the afternoon.

Font like the fact I gave a report, guess you need stop looking. I'm merely mentioning there was chick to be had.

So off my jock bud. Get out and cruise if your complaining not here there.

GusWin72
04-13-19, 03:31
[Deleted by Admin]

CaptSweatPants
04-13-19, 11:45
[Deleted by Admin]

Bil73
04-15-19, 13:32
Don't get pissed at me. I was willing pay for the shit. It popped up free. Don't tell me if you were there you'd have turned it down. I know better. Matter fact Thursday I had business in huntington. Passed by and lo and behold the same SW's I bumped into were out again in the afternoon.

Font like the fact I gave a report, guess you need stop looking. I'm merely mentioning there was chick to be had.

So off my jock bud. Get out and cruise if your complaining not here there.I'm not sure why everyone is getting on this guy he reported swer activity told where and what time just because he scored some free pootang isn't reason to get on him. We need more reports telling about activity and time.

SoulfulMedicin
05-05-19, 04:27
Does anyone have numbers of any SW that they are willing to share via pm?

GettingMine
05-29-19, 04:18
Well, this report really helps us all out bunches. So you shared about getting free pussy in an area known exclusively for P4 P on a site about P4 P?? I really look forward to your future reports!Here's your report your awaiting.

The same chicks in the same area I posted about still hard at work.

The one I came across, (multiple times that pissed off a couple losers), is working as well now on the streets. Seen her the other day. Apparently when she and her old man broke up she was left a little on the broke side.

Still fun.

While I was at the roach motel, spotted 2 BSW, 3 WSW. Nancy is this chicks name. Only one way to contact unless you see her on the stroll, or know her fb. Definitely small tits and tight giner. Doubt the giner remain that way for long now.

Sorry only pic she would allow.

All I got for now. Hope it is good enough for picky people wanting penthouse style loving on mcmuffin paychecks.

LickDaClit
05-29-19, 04:42
Does anyone have numbers of any SW that they are willing to share via pm?Usually post count has be higher, with several scouting reports shared before anyone is willing to help. Though with this crowd seems one sharing reports and info, be better of scouting on your own. None like info shared it appears.

SteelWorker
05-30-19, 01:27
Usually post count has be higher, with several scouting reports shared before anyone is willing to help. Though with this crowd seems one sharing reports and info, be better of scouting on your own. None like info shared it appears.I don't really agree with this. In the escorts section guys share info pretty regularly and I've never had much issue with people sharing info in PMs. It is a give and take. But I mean that's the nature of life in itself. Give and take. Plus there is a bit of a proving yourself time too. I mean, again, look at what this pertains too. So just relax, be friendly, helpful, post info and good things will come.

LickDaClit
05-30-19, 02:27
I don't really agree with this. In the escorts section guys share info pretty regularly and I've never had much issue with people sharing info in PMs. It is a give and take. But I mean that's the nature of life in itself. Give and take. Plus there is a bit of a proving yourself time too. I mean, again, look at what this pertains too. So just relax, be friendly, helpful, post info and good things will come.Seeing you damn near copied what was said verbatim, what is it you disagree with?

Sharing is caring as a headline, no cruise experience, nothing but 7 posts. Sounds like one should jump right out there and give away all their contacts immediately to this fellow.

As for my post count, yep it's low. I'm not of this area originally. But hey, pm me with all the chick you know wanting some date time. I'll be sure to put that to use.

Seeing you disagree one should earn a little reputation first.

Or perhaps you were lost why I said with this group, it's pretty damn easy see a couple people jump over someone providing info on their experience. With that kind of attitude that was given you see why I said it.

Now before you jump all over my post count and such. I was a former member from Flint / Detroit area before I came here. My ex decided to delete my email account so there went recovering my account.

As long as the ex is gone I'm good with the email missing.

Stay safe and cruise smart.

Cain1957
06-02-19, 10:25
Who's the girl that broke up with her old man and back out working. Did she take care of business? What's she look like? Most I've seen have been on 6th ave.

Here's your report your awaiting.

The same chicks in the same area I posted about still hard at work.

The one I came across, (multiple times that pissed off a couple losers), is working as well now on the streets. Seen her the other day. Apparently when she and her old man broke up she was left a little on the broke side.

Still fun.

While I was at the roach motel, spotted 2 BSW, 3 WSW. Nancy is this chicks name. Only one way to contact unless you see her on the stroll, or know her fb. Definitely small tits and tight giner. Doubt the giner remain that way for long now.

Sorry only pic she would allow.

All I got for now. Hope it is good enough for picky people wanting penthouse style loving on mcmuffin paychecks..

GettingMine
06-05-19, 21:13
Who's the girl that broke up with her old man and back out working. Did she take care of business? What's she look like? Most I've seen have been on 6th ave.

.Sorry works been busy, there's a picture showing her ass still clothed. Looking right at you. Her names Nancy. Not sure what she goes by on the street. Will say that shit is tight takes awhile to break entry, think her old man couldn't hit it right among other things.

She's been hanging over on Winchester in Ashland lately. Tbh hear she's pulled a cash and dash over there, I sent a friend see her and he reported the ***** flew the coop. YMMV but she was fun for a bit.

When I met her at the roach motel, she wasn't that type. Guessing times getting a little rougher on her? Safe cruising. I'm going try to make a weekend stroll see what's up. Been on 8 12's takes cruise time away.

PumpSquirtRun
06-06-19, 11:05
Seeing you damn near copied what was said verbatim, what is it you disagree with?

Sharing is caring as a headline, no cruise experience, nothing but 7 posts. Sounds like one should jump right out there and give away all their contacts immediately to this fellow.

As for my post count, yep it's low. I'm not of this area originally. But hey, pm me with all the chick you know wanting some date time. I'll be sure to put that to use.

Seeing you disagree one should earn a little reputation first.

Or perhaps you were lost why I said with this group, it's pretty damn easy see a couple people jump over someone providing info on their experience. With that kind of attitude that was given you see why I said it.

Now before you jump all over my post count and such. I was a former member from Flint / Detroit area before I came here. My ex decided to delete my email account so there went recovering my account.

As long as the ex is gone I'm good with the email missing.

Stay safe and cruise smart.Not to add to the drama, but I agree. If you're new, start posting some usable info before showing up with your hand out. It makes you seem like Uncle LEO trying to score some cheap info.

SoulfulMedicin
06-17-19, 17:34
So, I'm an inexperienced monger and still learning the ins and outs of the streets. I learned a couple lessons 2 weeks ago.

I don't remember her name, but I remember she was wearing a pink hoodie and black sweatpants. I was heading back to my place after a couple of drinks with my friends and I saw her on 6th street right before the gas station. I wasn't really looking for anything but I thought what the hell. Circled back and picked her up. Told me she needed a ride to motel on route 60 said she needed to make some money to keep paying for the room too. I said I only had. 20 , she tried to negotiate for more but I would not budge. Settled on 20 and a ride back. We find a spot, I'm already hard, she covers me and I do my business. She starts getting paranoid that theres someone watching or coming after 5 min and tells me we have to go. I told her I didn't finish yet, she said we could finish at the motel room if theres nobody else there. I wasn't comfortable with the idea and she said we'd find another spot near the hotel. Drive her to motel and she says she'll be right back, just have to check if the room is clear. Wait 15 min and I lose my patience and leave.

Lessons I learned: don't pay before. I know I've read it many times before, but I was too tipsy to remember that rule. I also learned that huntington's not that dead, the night before I saw a potential SW on that same road so I guess they really out there. Also I feel like she wasn't entirely lying. I'm not sure if some dude in a white pickup truck was tailing me or not.

Stay safe, happy hunting, and thanks for the info guys.

Bil73
06-18-19, 13:43
So, I'm an inexperienced monger and still learning the ins and outs of the streets. I learned a couple lessons 2 weeks ago.

I don't remember her name, but I remember she was wearing a pink hoodie and black sweatpants. I was heading back to my place after a couple of drinks with my friends and I saw her on 6th street right before the gas station. I wasn't really looking for anything but I thought what the hell. Circled back and picked her up. Told me she needed a ride to motel on route 60 said she needed to make some money to keep paying for the room too. I said I only had. 20 , she tried to negotiate for more but I would not budge. Settled on 20 and a ride back. We find a spot, I'm already hard, she covers me and I do my business. She starts getting paranoid that theres someone watching or coming after 5 min and tells me we have to go. I told her I didn't finish yet, she said we could finish at the motel room if theres nobody else there. I wasn't comfortable with the idea and she said we'd find another spot near the hotel. Drive her to motel and she says she'll be right back, just have to check if the room is clear. Wait 15 min and I lose my patience and leave.

Lessons I learned: don't pay before. I know I've read it many times before, but I was too tipsy to remember that rule. I also learned that huntington's not that dead, the night before I saw a potential SW on that same road so I guess they really out there. Also I feel like she wasn't entirely lying. I'm not sure if some dude in a white pickup truck was tailing me or not.

Stay safe, happy hunting, and thanks for the info guys.Its happened to all of us at one time you just got a bad one. Been on the "be right back" end a few times with "can you give me half I got to pay for the room, I got to buy something, Ect Ect". My recommendation is take them to your spot and make it far enough away they won't want to walk back most won't do anything until paid so it still can happen. There are some jerks in Huntington that trail swers and take pictures and post it if they post mine I will sue.

Daman2
06-19-19, 06:26

Stay safe, happy hunting, and thanks for the info guys.Pretty sure I saw a chic on Monday around 4 pm wearing the exact same thing you describe. I am familiar with a lot of girls and I did not recognize her. Wanted to cruise the whole stroll first and when I came back she was gone. Must be a newer face whomever it is.

SoulfulMedicin
06-19-19, 13:52
Pretty sure I saw a chic on Monday around 4 pm wearing the exact same thing you describe. I am familiar with a lot of girls and I did not recognize her. Wanted to cruise the whole stroll first and when I came back she was gone. Must be a newer face whomever it is.Yup definitely newer. I've driven on that road so many times and I've never seen her until that day.

GettingMine
06-21-19, 05:57
Work let me free, so I took a small stroll. Had meet friends near Jackson. On the stroll seen shit. Nada, nothing. Met up with friends, back alley to a certain bar nwar Jackson, spotted a blonde in shorts. Walked the tracks a couple blocks, back to Speedway.

As I wasn't out cruising, nor wanting another owning my riding gear,(to date never picked a swer on 2 wheels), I merely watched among friends. She was a bit hefty though appeared could be Fun, for some. Had a drink at my vantage point, took a ride without friends for a follow up.

Closer view, would touch. , out my league. So rolled to 13th, cut back to roach inn,. Nothing out. Headed up to 6th, sky let loose, said f it headed home.

So much for hump night.

One out at least. Didn't check the sheets or Speedway. Reasons given. Though seeing one out says more to follow. YMMV. Sure miss Nancy when she was honest.

Wvjoemonger
06-25-19, 14:30
I have been out with finding NOTHING! ITR had been horrible!! Help!!

QUOTE=GettingMine;4328171]Work let me free.

JustMeForU
06-25-19, 22:12
I have been out with finding NOTHING! ITR had been horrible!! Help!!

QUOTE=GettingMine;4328171]Work let me free.I rarely ever do carplay so I don't cruise that often, but decided to cruise the stroll last night. Hit all the routes from West End all the way to the middle of town and 0! Saw a small group standing about a block from 8th Street Sheetz but pretty sure they were civilians! Don't know if I've ever seen it that dead!

SoulfulMedicin
06-26-19, 08:46
I have been out with finding nothing! ITR had been horrible!! Help!!

QUOTE=GettingMine;4328171]Work let me free.

I rarely ever do carplay so I don't cruise that often, but decided to cruise the stroll last night. Hit all the routes from West End all the way to the middle of town and 0! Saw a small group standing about a block from 8th Street Sheetz but pretty sure they were civilians! Don't know if I've ever seen it that dead!What time do you guys go? Timing is also a factor. Check out sixth street past midnight.

JustMeForU
06-26-19, 12:42
What time do you guys go? Timing is also a factor. Check out sixth street past midnight.I was cruising between about midnight /12:30 ish and 1:30 AM, what used to be peak times!

Daman2
06-27-19, 04:11
What time do you guys go? Timing is also a factor. Check out sixth street past midnight.Theres like maybe 1 or 2 on 6th past midnight anymore.

Daman2
06-27-19, 04:12
I was cruising between about midnight /12:30 ish and 1:30 AM, what used to be peak times!Yeah, definitely not a peak time anymore from my observations in our town.

SoulfulMedicin
06-27-19, 08:57
Try again during the weekend. If not, then maybe I just get lucky when I spot them.

Bil73
06-28-19, 10:32
Try again during the weekend. If not, then maybe I just get lucky when I spot them.I always had better luck early evening 5 pm -8 pm seemed like it kinda went dead after that.

Daman2
06-28-19, 17:12
Try again during the weekend. If not, then maybe I just get lucky when I spot them.Weekends, have never been good for me. I think there's to much competition driving around LOL.

MassageLoveWva
07-23-19, 11:16
I'm making a trip down for business and wondered if any one is on the streets these days.

Daman2
07-24-19, 14:02
I'm making a trip down for business and wondered if any one is on the streets these days.Most all of the same O'l usual ones from my observations. Still can't believe there is no new decent looking ones that I can find.

HuntingOne
07-24-19, 22:27
Most all of the same O'l usual ones from my observations. Still can't believe there is no new decent looking ones that I can find.Yes this will be a vague description but there is usually a nice little small dark hair girl hanging out around the church on Madison about 2 blocks down from the Mexican restaurant. It always appears she has a guy hanging around though, any info on her. Again sorry I know the description is vague.

Cain1957
07-25-19, 12:23
Yes this will be a vague description but there is usually a nice little small dark hair girl hanging out around the church on Madison about 2 blocks down from the Mexican restaurant. It always appears she has a guy hanging around though, any info on her. Again sorry I know the description is vague.A dope user as most are, thinks she's worth more than she is. The guys just a leach wanting a buzz off her score. Kinda smells like a wet dog, but hey, hold your nose and dig in.

HuntingOne
07-25-19, 13:04
A dope user as most are, thinks she's worth more than she is. The guys just a leach wanting a buzz off her score. Kinda smells like a wet dog, but hey, hold your nose and dig in.Wet dog LOL, think I will pass!

Daman2
07-25-19, 15:57
A dope user as most are, thinks she's worth more than she is. The guys just a leach wanting a buzz off her score. Kinda smells like a wet dog, but hey, hold your nose and dig in.LOL yep this about sums it up. Definitely Jessica.

Rikster59
07-25-19, 16:00
A dope user as most are, thinks she's worth more than she is. The guys just a leach wanting a buzz off her score. Kinda smells like a wet dog, but hey, hold your nose and dig in.I picked her up Sunday night and very glad that I did.

She was clean good attitude and no rush a cute girl.

40 FS or 20 for head.

Plus she has digits.

Next time I'm in Huntington I'm definitely calling her.

GettingMine
07-31-19, 03:50
From mid night to 230 am. Ran across Madison a redhead with her man were up by the bus stop near a buritto shop. She wouldn't break away from the guy, but definitely was the deal. Big old frizzy hair, 80's throw back. I have seen her about before, just never seen her with a handler either was is a reason I skip her. Not really my type. Hit around the roach, one itchy and scratchy type bouncing around.

Not seeing anything I swung up to sheetz. 2 in the lot. One trying play with there phone and eying shit, wouldn't touch with half of your dicks. She had a half ass decent set of jugs, but rest was messed up. Way she postured herself, looked like the hunchback.

Mexican dude was was with the other. Blonde mid shoder white top small pert tits. If her clothes wee a tad cleaner I may have grabbed that. As was held no interest. No needle marks, but definitely strung out.

As I exited sheetz, seen two LEO at the Bingo parlor. One peeled off followed me to Madison where I hung a left. He took a right. For a mi ute I was sure he was pulling me.

Scarce pickings tonight, and nothing I would have played with.

SirLaughALot
08-16-19, 22:34
If you are on the stroll driving in Htown you might want to checkout another FB page that is starting to post Johns, their cars, and their plates. The new one is called West End Neighborhood Watch Huntington WV and you have to be invited into it to view the posts so you need to be creative to get in. If that is your car they just posted you need to sue their shit!

Daman2
08-18-19, 07:12
If you are on the stroll driving in Htown you might want to checkout another FB page that is starting to post Johns, their cars, and their plates. The new one is called West End Neighborhood Watch Huntington WV and you have to be invited into it to view the posts so you need to be creative to get in. If that is your car they just posted you need to sue their shit!I don't see it on there? Did it get deleted?

SirLaughALot
08-18-19, 18:49
I don't see it on there? Did it get deleted?The most recent picture of the car and license plate was taken down. The moderator tried to give excuses as to why she was keeping it up after getting a complaint but someone must've finally pushed hard enough for her to take it down. If you look far enough back however it still has videos of some of the girls standing in known areas and also has a video of one getting into a vehicle. You cannot see the plate on that vehicle.

Cain1957
08-23-19, 13:15
So took a cruise through the west, same old places. Blond spinner kinda rough, Jessica smelling ripe, chubby brunette looked road worn, some skinny dyedredish hair with more tracks than northern Pacific rail road. Damn WTF is going on. Nasty beeotches. Any where else to look in Htown?

Bil73
10-10-19, 18:45
Anything going happening on the streets? Have some business to take care of in Huntington and thought I might do a little hunting while I'm there.

Daman1
10-14-19, 22:23
6th ave and 7th st.

Bil73
10-16-19, 10:38
Well I did my business yesterday in Huntington finished about 5:30 so I cruised between 5:30 and 7:00 pm. Didn't see anything maybe that's a bad time I drove 6th from the speedway to the old grocery store then I'd go from there all the way to the westend sheetz on that street that runs by the coaches Inn and some of those streets around the antique stores on the west end and nothing. On 6th I saw about 5 sweet looking girls standing talking but when I came back around they were gone so I imagine they were civilians.

JustMeForU
10-16-19, 15:38
Well I did my business yesterday in Huntington finished about 5:30 so I cruised between 5:30 and 7:00 pm. Didn't see anything maybe that's a bad time I drove 6th from the speedway to the old grocery store then I'd go from there all the way to the westend sheetz on that street that runs by the coaches Inn and some of those streets around the antique stores on the west end and nothing. On 6th I saw about 5 sweet looking girls standing talking but when I came back around they were gone so I imagine they were civilians.The dreaded Huntington John Watchers FB group is actively taking pics and posting them again of picking up and even just talking to girls. Noticed the other day they were even recruiting one "commentor" to start taking pics on 6th avenue. Thus far they have been basically staying on the west end and during daylight hours, but be careful out there folks!!

PumpSquirtRun
10-17-19, 15:49
After making 3 loops and about to give up, I get the look and wave from a gal I thought was a townie. Cute, athletic-looking blonde (Bernice? With no signs of a habit. I'm thinking "awesome, someone fresh and new. " While that may be true, she was apparently not aware of the business she was in. BBBJ was mechanical with zero contact but her lips. She kept asking if I was close (for the providers who read these, the number one thing that makes us take longer is asking about it). And finally, she waits until I'm releasing the pudding to tell me she doesn't catch. Honey, if I wanted to cum in my hand, I would have jacked it and saved the money. Needless to say, would not repeat.

JustMeForU
10-17-19, 19:16
After making 3 loops and about to give up, I get the look and wave from a gal I thought was a townie. Cute, athletic-looking blonde (Bernice? With no signs of a habit. I'm thinking "awesome, someone fresh and new. " While that may be true, she was apparently not aware of the business she was in. BBBJ was mechanical with zero contact but her lips. She kept asking if I was close (for the providers who read these, the number one thing that makes us take longer is asking about it). And finally, she waits until I'm releasing the pudding to tell me she doesn't catch. Honey, if I wanted to cum in my hand, I would have jacked it and saved the money. Needless to say, would not repeat.Where did you find her at? I'm not much for carplay outside of BBBJ but maybe she's better at FS! We hope! What was the damage for the sub-par BBBJ? Used to have a UTR several years ago that was absolutely HORRIBLE at BBBJ but was a total top 10 in the sack!

Bil73
10-29-19, 15:50
Met some friends at the Marshall game Saturday and afterwards I cruised about 3 times up and down 6th and towards the sheetz on the westend and there was only one skinny tall fugly one out so I went back to charleston. Now it was drizzling rain but all in all a waste of 1/2 hour.

Daman2
11-05-19, 05:18
Met some friends at the Marshall game Saturday and afterwards I cruised about 3 times up and down 6th and towards the sheetz on the westend and there was only one skinny tall fugly one out so I went back to charleston. Now it was drizzling rain but all in all a waste of 1/2 hour.Yeah, unfortunately this city's stroll has really went limp this year and started to last year. Worst its been ever me thinks. Probably not getting any better ever again either with all of the changes in the west end and Huntington in general. From my overall observations regardless of time of day, for the most part I keep seeing the same 5 or 6 worn down ones that have been out there for years now. Found a couple new ok looking ones back in mid summer that have not been able to find since. Stroll is really slow and stagnant now. Unless some new ones start after the end of the year (which sometimes happens even with the cold) it looks really bleak for the Winter.

JustMeForU
11-12-19, 16:45
Had some rare free time yesterday afternoon so I did a few loops from west end all the way up 6th Ave. Saw a lot of girls out, however most were kind of scary. Saw a tall slim one with long lt. Brown hair on 6th Ave. Around 4th or 5th street that looked cute. She turned and smiled every time I went by. Had it been dark, I would have picked her up. Now jump forward til about 6:30 pm I decided to make a quick run back over to look for her. No where to be found. Went west and saw a skinny blonde on Jefferson on a well lit corner so I got a good look at her at the stop sign. I decided to go for it and went for a quick BBBJ. She was very thin, very friendly, and kinda cute. However she readily admitted she had a habit (which we pretty much already knew was the case). Anyway I think her name was Haley and she gave an excellent BBBJCIM, not sure about swallow or spit but there was major gagging and apologizing for it (which I though was kinda cute also). She didn't have a phone but would see her again if I ever get the chance. Damage was. 4 which I am almost sure I could have gotten her down even more, but I liked her so didn't negotiate below that.

HereForTheInfo
12-13-19, 02:52
After striking out on stg, I decided to play the odds and take a late stroll. I did the loop once with no acceptable results, so I gave it another go. I dreamed there was a girl walking who was either Hispanic or mixed. In my dream I picked her up and she was very very quiet, had me kind of leary seeing as how in my dream she was walking near uncle LEO's house, so I kept it very vague. Once she revealed some flesh, we went straight to the point. I dreamed of a BBBJCIM. Her skills were top notch! I asked a name, and the best she could come up with after about 45 seconds of silence was Brittany. What stood out about her was the black lipstick she was wearing. If I see her again, I'll definitely pick her up. She didn't have digits. Damage was. 3 but I gladly gave her. 4 as I didn't have change.

JustMeForU
12-30-19, 14:08
Decided to make a rare (for me anyway) cruise of the complete west end to 6th ave & 8th street stroll a few nights ago. If I even do look for a SW, it's usually after dark due the FB group pictures and such. Was actually looking for Haley but she was no where to be found. After a few circles on the west end, I swooped up a cute, thin brunette called Jamey. Went for my usual BBBJ only for carplay. Agreed on. 3 and her request was just to let her know when I was about to blow so she wouldn't be surprised. She was very good and didn't take long, but when I told her I was ready, she pulled away last minute and finished in her hand. I could have done that myself! LOL If any of you ladies are reading this, don't do that to us mongers! Tell us upfront or at least give us the option for covered BJ. I'd still like to see her for FS because she was cute and very friendly, but probably won't repeat for BBBJ next time. YMMV but at least you'll know upfront!

HuntingOne
01-01-20, 21:46
Met with Krystal tonight. Scooped her over by the coaches, originally saw her up near the big lots, she's blond with some pink highlights, dressed very nice took me awhile to determine if she was not just a civi. Amazing BBBJ cimws. Body looked good with clothes on but major baby damage. Will definitely repeat for the BBBJ, didn't sample any other options or ask about menu.

ArmyChoc
01-13-20, 10:33
First, your reviews on here are awesome. I was passing through last Monday and I knew exactly where to go to monger after reading some reviews. I went to a SC called JBs and after headed to the west side and hit 6th. On my first pass I saw two WSW. Both looked decent. It was hard turning around so I missed the one near 5th street. I saw the other one near 2nd. She got up to my truck and holy shit, she had all kinds of shit on her face and looked raggedy. I told her I was good and drove off. Did a couple more passes and saw another in the same area of 2nd. She approached and hopped in. She looked and smelled good. She was a short blonde, long hair, pretty, no obvious signs of demons, and good conversation. She must have seen the out of state plates and quoted $100. I told her I am just new to the area and not the game. When I asked where she wanted to be dropped of she immediately came down on the price. She said 50 and I countered with 30 and a tip if good. She agreed and I found a spot. She was pretty with a nice little spinner body. Smelled good, kitty smelled good. She started off with BBBJ with DT. Good skills. I sampled the kitty which she came is like 2 mins. Either that or Oscar nomination. She climbed on top and rode the shit of out my dick; good riding and whipping skills. Flipped over on the back and then finished up doggie. It was very good service for a SW. I gave her 40. She asked me to drop her off at a friends house and if I waited she can get me directions to the HWY. I reminded her it was not my first rodeo. She gave me her digits (but I lost them) and told me to call if I'm ever passing through again. Her name started with an "L", Layla, Laila, Lilly or something like that. I would definitely seek her out if I in your area again.

On a side note I was passing thru AGAIN on my way back home the Wednesday after this and no cigar. Didn't see anyone out. Happy hunting and thanks for the hospitality Huntington.

HuntingOne
01-14-20, 11:06
First, your reviews on here are awesome. I was passing through last Monday and I knew exactly where to go to monger after reading some reviews. I went to a SC called JBs and after headed to the west side and hit 6th. On my first pass I saw two WSW. Both looked decent. It was hard turning around so I missed the one near 5th street. I saw the other one near 2nd. She got up to my truck and holy shit, she had all kinds of shit on her face and looked raggedy. I told her I was good and drove off. Did a couple more passes and saw another in the same area of 2nd. She approached and hopped in. She looked and smelled good. She was a short blonde, long hair, pretty, no obvious signs of demons, and good conversation. She must have seen the out of state plates and quoted $100. I told her I am just new to the area and not the game. When I asked where she wanted to be dropped of she immediately came down on the price. She said 50 and I countered with 30 and a tip if good. She agreed and I found a spot. She was pretty with a nice little spinner body. Smelled good, kitty smelled good. She started off with BBBJ with DT. Good skills. I sampled the kitty which she came is like 2 mins. Either that or Oscar nomination. She climbed on top and rode the shit of out my dick; good riding and whipping skills. Flipped over on the back and then finished up doggie. It was very good service for a SW. I gave her 40. She asked me to drop her off at a friends house and if I waited she can get me directions to the HWY. I reminded her it was not my first rodeo. She gave me her digits (but I lost them) and told me to call if I'm ever passing through again. Her name started with an "L", Layla, Laila, Lilly or something like that. I would definitely seek her out if I in your area again.

On a side note I was passing thru AGAIN on my way back home the Wednesday after this and no cigar. Didn't see anyone out. Happy hunting and thanks for the hospitality Huntington.Damn sucks you lost that number, sounds like one I'd like to take for a spin.

Goinchad
03-09-20, 07:55
Not from this area and already had a beautiful dream! Saw Jen a petite brunette on 5th ave on a small rd and she took me to a white gazebo at the end of the road and got the job done for. 2. Man what a sport. Also she had great teeth!

JustMeForU
04-01-20, 14:56
Guys be vigilant and very observant out there right now. There's been a little more activity lately in the Huntington John Watchers group. These folks have too much time on their hands so they're out taking pictures again. I think they're watching the girls and waiting for guys to swoop in and get them but I'm not sure the actual MO they use. Just be very careful and look for people sitting in cars for following you. They recently took down several post because they did not block out the girls faces but they'll probably pop back up again. I'm still not sure how they're getting away with this!

HuntingOne
04-01-20, 18:13
Guys be vigilant and very observant out there right now. There's been a little more activity lately in the Huntington John Watchers group. These folks have too much time on their hands so they're out taking pictures again. I think they're watching the girls and waiting for guys to swoop in and get them but I'm not sure the actual MO they use. Just be very careful and look for people sitting in cars for following you. They recently took down several post because they did not block out the girls faces but they'll probably pop back up again. I'm still not sure how they're getting away with this!As much as I've been circling the loop recently I'm probably on their radar LOL.

HuntingOne
05-14-20, 00:35
Anyone have anything to report out there. I know I've made a few trips around last couple weeks and it's been a ghost town.

LookingFromWv
05-14-20, 13:34
Anyone have anything to report out there. I know I've made a few trips around last couple weeks and it's been a ghost town.What I've seen looks too rough for me.

HuntingOne
06-27-20, 17:43
I think it's about time to call in coroner for the Huntington scene cause it's dead. While he's there he can check on any of them out walking cause the only ones I've seen out recently look like the walking dead.

Daman2
06-28-20, 19:19
I think it's about time to call in coroner for the Huntington scene cause it's dead. While he's there he can check on any of them out walking cause the only ones I've seen out recently look like the walking dead.Funny, I was about to post about the same thing and am now LOL. I can't believe the stroll is as bad as what it is now and have never saw it this dismal. There are just a hand full ever out at any time and they look like burnt toast walking around.

HuntingOne
07-06-20, 22:51
I understand there's a girl out walking that goes by the name Gina, have yet to find her out, but was curious if anyone had any info if it was the Gina that used to be around about 2011. I know chances are slim, but you never know.

SoulfulMedicin
07-07-20, 12:26
Seen this one walking around sixth ave on Sunday.

https://huntington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/top-notch-sexy-100-real-must/275845679118

JustMeForU
07-07-20, 12:46
I understand there's a girl out walking that goes by the name Gina, have yet to find her out, but was curious if anyone had any info if it was the Gina that used to be around about 2011. I know chances are slim, but you never know.Anyone have a general description of her (Gina)? I haven't cruised the stroll much lately but may have to give it a roll. Last few times if any were out at all they were kinda scary!

LBerkey
07-19-20, 01:11
I was rolling through the 304 and thought I'd try the west end stroll ya'll been posting about. First time sampling the local wares.

First spotted a WSW at 4th Ave and 2nd Street walking east around 8:30. She eventually stopped at the railroad tracks and sat down. Blue outfit top and bottom. Late 40's and my god did she look awful. She smiled at me and I almost lost my dinner.

About 8:45, probable WSW, late 20's / early 30's, chunky, and likely pregnant. Black tights and a white top carrying a little blue bag. She left the Lulu Mart at 14th and Madison and walked East on Madison. She walked as far as 9th street before a pickup stopped and grabbed her. I'm not 100% she was working, but all the signs were right.

Around 9 pm, white girl, around 200-250 lbs, white top that went down pretty far and didn't see any evidence of shorts or a bottom. She was on 9th between Monroe and Madison.

Finally scooped a girl on 10th between Washington and Adams around 9:20. I actually think she's the one in all black that you can see on the Google Street View of the same street. Truthfully, forgot her name. Natasha maybe. Early 40's, brunnette / redish hair. Wears a necklace of a crescent with a couple tiny baby's feet in it. Got the feeling there was story there. She's got a tiny body. Maybe 100 lbs at the most. Super agreeable, took her to my hotel. Spent about an hour and 20 with her for 80 + a burger from a fast food joint in damages. Three hole challenge. EXCELLENT service and excellent attitude. She's an obvious addict, but didn't act like it. Best SW experience I've ever had.

When dropping her back off in the neighborhood, spotted a young WSW on Washington and 10th, south side across from Sunoco. Almost exactly where I made my pickup. Maybe I'm getting old here.

Finally, around 11 pm. 2 black girls in really skimpy clothes on Adams between 16th and 17th walking east on the north side of the street just past the overpass. Maybe working. One was pretty good looking.

On a whole, not a bad stroll. There's options, but wouldn't go so far as to say there's talent. Might try it again when I roll through next month.

Daman2
07-22-20, 08:41
I was rolling through the 304 and thought I'd try the west end stroll ya'll been posting about. First time sampling the local wares.

First spotted a WSW at 4th Ave and 2nd Street walking east around 8:30. She eventually stopped at the railroad tracks and sat down. Blue outfit top and bottom. Late 40's and my god did she look awful. She smiled at me and I almost lost my dinner.

About 8:45, probable WSW, late 20's / early 30's, chunky, and likely pregnant. Black tights and a white top carrying a little blue bag. She left the Lulu Mart at 14th and Madison and walked East on Madison. She walked as far as 9th street before a pickup stopped and grabbed her. I'm not 100% she was working, but all the signs were right.

Around 9 pm, white girl, around 200-250 lbs, white top that went down pretty far and didn't see any evidence of shorts or a bottom. She was on 9th between Monroe and Madison.This is a nice report from someone that just cruised it at random for the first time and not on a daily basis like most locals. What you saw is pretty common anymore out there and you might get lucky and find one of the few younger ones that occasionally will come out, but not many of those left anymore. 3 years ago it was still a literal smorgasbord of talent. Appreciate the post.

LBerkey
07-22-20, 18:36
This is a nice report from someone that just cruised it at random for the first time and not on a daily basis like most locals. What you saw is pretty common anymore out there and you might get lucky and find one of the few younger ones that occasionally will come out, but not many of those left anymore. 3 years ago it was still a literal smorgasbord of talent. Appreciate the post.Thanks Daman2. I'm from up north where we have the Kensos. Same story up here. Tons of girls, but low quality. Overall level of the SW nationwide just seems to be deteriorating.

But, not a bad little stroll there in Huntington. I was pleased with the service from my girl. 4 on looks, 8 or 9 on service. Looking forward to my next trip through next month.

Darrell01
07-31-20, 08:36
Guys be vigilant and very observant out there right now. There's been a little more activity lately in the Huntington John Watchers group. These folks have too much time on their hands so they're out taking pictures again. I think they're watching the girls and waiting for guys to swoop in and get them but I'm not sure the actual MO they use. Just be very careful and look for people sitting in cars for following you. They recently took down several post because they did not block out the girls faces but they'll probably pop back up again. I'm still not sure how they're getting away with this!A few years back, I had one of them stick a digital video camera in my window, which was rolled down about halfway. I grabbed it and took off, the lady was yelling at me to give it back but I yelled back, "you're just lucky I didn't shoot you".

Wvjoemonger
08-16-20, 20:42
So I was cruising last weekend. One thing I noticed is the girls try to blend into the civilians. So were wearing backpacks and others were mingling in with true civies. Take you time and just watching the people.

I saw lots of uglies and some oldies! I think there was one good looking blonde around Sheetz. It was early in the morning.

JustMeForU
08-20-20, 18:35
I had some free time so I decided to cruise the main stroll, from west end up to 6th ave and 8th st Sheetz and back a few times. It was about 5 pm and even though I had no intention of picking up during daylight hours, I wanted to do some window shopping in case I came back later. Well, not a decent option at all. Saw a VERY rough older blond on 12th west just off Madison, made eye contact and watched me drive by. When I say rough I stress that! Saw another very rough one on 6th ave somewhere in the 3rd street area and she waived at me. Neither of them would have been an option even in my wildest "only girl left in the bar at closing time begging to pay me days"!

Saw a fairly cute tan brunette, hair pulled back wearing tank top and shorts, with backpack, walking east in the alley between 6th & 7th Ave. Around 5th to 6th street texting on her phone. I circled and she went over to 6th avenue, crossed then tuned back west on 6th, which lead me to believe she was strolling, but she never looked up from her phone, so not sure, and I even stopped at the intersection, so it was obvious I was looking.

It is not looking good in Huntington these days as several others have reported! I may cruise back later tonight if my fave UTR don't text me. 50/50 shot there at best! If I do a return trip I'll report back on it also! Be safe out there guys!

Wvjoemonger
08-27-20, 17:51
Well apparently backpacks are a good thing!

StormRanger
10-01-20, 23:10
Explored the west stroll tonight. Drove around for a couple hours after it got dark and only saw two. The one near 9th st w and Madison was shuffling down the middle of the road like a zombie. The other one by the lulu mart was tiny, carrying a backpack. She got in and I had instant regret. Now that I could see and SMELL her, I knew I fucked up. She smelled like a combination of a cigarette factory and a meth lab. I tried to get through a BJ, but after a decent effort on her part, I gave up. The other negative was the razor sharp teeth (if you can still call them teeth at that point). Gave her 20 to leave. I think her name was Amanda.

LookingFromWv
10-02-20, 14:41
Explored the west stroll tonight. Drove around for a couple hours after it got dark and only saw two. The one near 9th st w and Madison was shuffling down the middle of the road like a zombie. The other one by the lulu mart was tiny, carrying a backpack. She got in and I had instant regret. Now that I could see and SMELL her, I knew I fucked up. She smelled like a combination of a cigarette factory and a meth lab. I tried to get through a BJ, but after a decent effort on her part, I gave up. The other negative was the razor sharp teeth (if you can still call them teeth at that point). Gave her 20 to leave. I think her name was Amanda.Sounds like Halloween season has begun. Zombies and vampires.

StormRanger
10-02-20, 18:29
vampiresOUCH (literally).