PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Padrote425
02-15-23, 12:56
I've passed by some rough parts of yakima and suprised no one had checked for walkers.

Where are the places I might be able to conduct research?

Froggy2
02-17-23, 15:52
I've passed by some rough parts of yakima and suprised no one had checked for walkers.

Where are the places I might be able to conduct research?You can usually see some on North 1st between Red Lobster and the Harley Store, pull into the glass store or the week store, and sometimes they will follow you into the parking lot.

Most are a pretty rough looking bunch, I would be very careful. To each their own, have fun and report if you find one that is acceptable and don't get your throat cut.

HonorAnOffer
04-04-23, 19:48

Where are the places I might be able to conduct research?Well, you can rule out the back door of the Sportscenter (mostly / probably). But it was thriving four decades ago.

FaraField
04-19-24, 02:24
And 1st is a hot mess right now, for construction. But I was out at about 10:30 tonight and thought maybe I spotted a WSW. She looked brunette, maybe around 40, medium build, bundled up a little for the chilly evening, wearing black leggings. She was making hard eye contact as I checked her out. Shoulda stopped, really. Any intel, anyone?

Member #6643
04-19-24, 14:11
And 1st is a hot mess right now, for construction. But I was out at about 10:30 tonight and thought maybe I spotted a WSW. She looked brunette, maybe around 40, medium build, bundled up a little for the chilly evening, wearing black leggings. She was making hard eye contact as I checked her out. Shoulda stopped, really. Any intel, anyone?I have been up and down 1st constantly and having found anyone providing. I would love to see it but doubt it. Ypd has a heavy presence there so it's high risk regardless. Let us know if you confirm anything.

PennyFPound
06-11-24, 10:03
Picked up a walker this weekend for a quick car date, on North First, corner of E G Street. Big fake tits, wearing a black dress. She had some sort of speech impediment. This was Saturday night, about 9:30 pm. Went with a quick visit car date.

Gophy
06-11-24, 18:48
Picked up a walker this weekend for a quick car date, on North First, corner of E G Street. Big fake tits, wearing a black dress. She had some sort of speech impediment. This was Saturday night, about 9:30 pm. Went with a quick visit car date.I didn't think there were any in Yakima. Guess I'm going night cruising this week.

Gophy
06-15-24, 22:39
Going out tonight. Going to check out 1st after dark. I'll report back.

Gophy
06-16-24, 12:33
Going out tonight. Going to check out 1st after dark. I'll report back.I didn't see anyone. There were a few random people hanging out but nobody there was obviously there for car pick ups. Lots of LEO going up and down too so I only spent about 30 minutes before it was obvious that I was going up and down 1st.

Gophy
06-17-24, 23:55
Went out a little earlier today. Nothing at all around 7:30. Construction in the area makes it harder too. I thought worst case is I'll stop at one of the massage parlors but there were 3-4 cars at each.

PennyFPound
06-18-24, 05:59
I didn't see anyone. There were a few random people hanging out but nobody there was obviously there for car pick ups. Lots of LEO going up and down too so I only spent about 30 minutes before it was obvious that I was going up and down 1st.Yep I agree. I've been rando pulled over a couple of times too. Once not for stopping long enough. The other cause my car matched a description of a car that did a hit and run?

Went briefly by this weekend on Saturday and Sunday back and forth. Did not see anything myself.

Gophy
06-24-24, 17:22
Tried again late Saturday night about 2 ish in the morning. Found a girl by Bali Hi that was in a lingerie top and looked the part. Passed by a couple times and then slowed down the last pass. I got a closer look and she was high on something bad and was having a conversation with herself. I made a couple more passes up and down before I got spooked by LEO parked in the construction area. I get really turned on at the thought of picking a girl up and getting some head in my car so I'm going to keep trying. I'll keep reporting back with any info.

Gophy
09-19-24, 03:00
Got bored and cruised 1st. Construction is still bad but around 8-9 pm there was some potential. Nobody like on Aurora who's wearing next to nothing and waving you down, but I was surprised at how many girls there were near the gas stations. Nobody that I'd be brave enough to pull next to and ask, but there were girls who looked like they might. Right before I got on the freeway to leave, there was a girl walking from behind the underpass who looked like she just finished up with someone. She was putting her top back on and had just panties barely covered up with a sweaty shirt she had around her waist. Maybe there's more to north first than I thought.