PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Miketastic69
04-28-16, 19:53
I will be there in a few weeks and pickings look slim. Any advice will be reciprocated if you come to my city.

JohnnyTheWad
04-28-16, 23:01
I will be there in a few weeks and pickings look slim. Any advice will be reciprocated if you come to my city.Just guessing I would say you would have better luck in Topeka. For damn sure in Wichita.

Miketastic69
04-29-16, 23:21
Just guessing I would say you would have better luck in Topeka. For damn sure in Wichita.Give me some good leads and I will drive the entire state. LMAO!

JohnnyTheWad
04-30-16, 00:28
Give me some good leads and I will drive the entire state. LMAO!Well, just pm me if you are going to Wichita and I can fill your ear bro LMAO.

Ddrivernkc
12-14-16, 18:57
I haven't seen much reported here about Lawrence AMP's. So I'll start. I have been to most. But on this day I went to SB. SB is located off a busy street on a side street in a somewhat rundown looking building. I went in and was met by a slim Asian looked about 40. But who knows. Asked for an hour. Led to room. Layed face down no cover. YoYo came in started a very lite massage. I rubbed her legs. Bam. Went straight to the teasing. Soon I was on my side as she rubbed me. She lifted her shirt to reveal nice small titties. I sucked while she rubbed. Then the tip issue came up. I asked for a BJ she said 100. I said 60 and settled on 80 and wanted the money first. Soon her pants were down. And was allowed fondling while she blew. We switched places and she allowed a bit of daty. I asked about sex. More money. I skipped and layed back down for a mostly HJ with some BJ thrown in. I was done in about 30 min. I think she would have massaged more but I was done.

JohnnyTheWad
12-16-16, 18:46
I haven't seen much reported here about Lawrence AMP's. So I'll start. I have been to most. But on this day I went to SB. SB is located off a busy street on a side street in a somewhat rundown looking building. I went in and was met by a slim Asian looked about 40. But who knows. Asked for an hour. Led to room. Layed face down no cover. YoYo came in started a very lite massage. I rubbed her legs. Bam. Went straight to the teasing. Soon I was on my side as she rubbed me. She lifted her shirt to reveal nice small titties. I sucked while she rubbed. Then the tip issue came up. I asked for a BJ she said 100. I said 60 and settled on 80 and wanted the money first. Soon her pants were down. And was allowed fondling while she blew. We switched places and she allowed a bit of daty. I asked about sex. More money. I skipped and layed back down for a mostly HJ with some BJ thrown in. I was done in about 30 min. I think she would have massaged more but I was done.Thanks for the info bro. Perhaps with some negotiating she would cum down.

Hemi1234
12-28-16, 15:12
Thanks for the info bro. Perhaps with some negotiating she would cum down.Hello feller Jon anyway you could point to some yummy snacks in kc area AMPs or BP snacks.

JohnnyTheWad
12-28-16, 15:32
Hello feller Jon anyway you could point to some yummy snacks in kc area AMPs or BP snacks.Hi Hemi, would love to if I knew of any. I am pretty much a Wichita guy. Let me know if you need help down this way though.

Ddrivernkc
01-03-17, 15:31
I have been here before. But not in close to a year. I was close so I stopped in. To my surprise Apple was working. Had seen her before. Slightly above average face. Kind of thick body. Very friendly. Opted for 30 min. Face down no drape. She start with a above average rub and soon I was rubbing her legs. Then she concentrated on my butt. Before long was teasing nicely. She is very good at this. Then lubed up my crack real well. Rubbed my hole and asked if I like. I said yes but no entry though. And she started a long. Taint, ball, cock and ass tease. She had me real worked up so I tried to turn over. She said wait. Hot towel. HT then a nice HJ to completion. Allowing me under her shirt for a titty play. 40+40 and I was on my way.

JohnnyTheWad
01-04-17, 01:34
I have been here before. But not in close to a year. I was close so I stopped in. To my surprise Apple was working. Had seen her before. Slightly above average face. Kind of thick body. Very friendly. Opted for 30 min. Face down no drape. She start with a above average rub and soon I was rubbing her legs. Then she concentrated on my butt. Before long was teasing nicely. She is very good at this. Then lubed up my crack real well. Rubbed my hole and asked if I like. I said yes but no entry though. And she started a long. Taint, ball, cock and ass tease. She had me real worked up so I tried to turn over. She said wait. Hot towel. HT then a nice HJ to completion. Allowing me under her shirt for a titty play. 40+40 and I was on my way.Do you thing FS is available?

Ddrivernkc
07-18-17, 17:02
I have been here before. But not in close to a year. I was close so I stopped in. To my surprise Apple was working. Had seen her before. Slightly above average face. Kind of thick body. Very friendly. Opted for 30 min. Face down no drape. She start with a above average rub and soon I was rubbing her legs. Then she concentrated on my butt. Before long was teasing nicely. She is very good at this. Then lubed up my crack real well. Rubbed my hole and asked if I like. I said yes but no entry though. And she started a long. Taint, ball, cock and ass tease. She had me real worked up so I tried to turn over. She said wait. Hot towel. HT then a nice HJ to completion. Allowing me under her shirt for a titty play. 40+40 and I was on my way.Apple is now at Happy Feet.

JohnnyTheWad
07-20-17, 00:04
Apple is now at Happy Feet.Please pm me with info on her thanks.

Ddrivernkc
07-20-17, 16:07
Please pm me with info on her thanks.Not sure what info you want. I posted everything you need to know.

JohnnyTheWad
07-21-17, 02:05
Not sure what info you want. I posted everything you need to know.Okay I did not know who you were talking about but I fingered it out.

Ddrivernkc
09-07-17, 16:37
Wanted to try something new and ran across the ad for this place. Walked in early in the am. Maybe 930. Was greeted by a big boob (for an Asian). Fairly nice looking Nina.

I paid house fee. $60 Laid down. Asked for hard. And she started one of the better massages. When she got close to my ass I raised and I began rubbing her ass. She teased off and on. It took a little work but I eventually got my hand in her pants from the rear. Nice trimmed pussy. But dry couldn't really get a finger in. She left and got a hot towel. Flip. She started a slow HJ. I worked a little and I got her her pants pulled down enough to see the V. While she tugged. I licked my finger and did get it inside. She seemed to like and did get moist. We both played until we were both happy. Finished massage. I gave her 40. She motioned for more. I gave her 20 more. And feel it was worth it. Not sure. But bet with a few visits more may be on the menu for more $$.

JohnnyTheWad
09-09-17, 02:18
Wanted to try something new and ran across the ad for this place. Walked in early in the am. Maybe 930. Was greeted by a big boob (for an Asian). Fairly nice looking Nina.

I paid house fee. $60 Laid down. Asked for hard. And she started one of the better massages. When she got close to my ass I raised and I began rubbing her ass. She teased off and on. It took a little work but I eventually got my hand in her pants from the rear. Nice trimmed pussy. But dry couldn't really get a finger in. She left and got a hot towel. Flip. She started a slow HJ. I worked a little and I got her her pants pulled down enough to see the V. While she tugged. I licked my finger and did get it inside. She seemed to like and did get moist. We both played until we were both happy. Finished massage. I gave her 40. She motioned for more. I gave her 20 more. And feel it was worth it. Not sure. But bet with a few visits more may be on the menu for more $$.Any idea on the age?

Ddrivernkc
09-09-17, 11:34
Any idea on the age?Not as old as most AMP. Guessing 40. Based on the fact she told me she had a 16 why / o son. Most would say looks 30-35. One thing I liked is she wore loose fitting yoga pants making for easy access.

JohnnyTheWad
09-09-17, 15:38
Not as old as most AMP. Guessing 40. Based on the fact she told me she had a 16 why / o son. Most would say looks 30-35. One thing I liked is she wore loose fitting yoga pants making for easy access.Good deal. Thanks bro.

Daddy59
09-12-17, 23:15

I paid house fee. $60 Laid down. Asked for hard. And she started one of the better massages. When she got close to my ass I raised and I began rubbing her ass. She teased off and on. It took a little work but I eventually got my hand in her pants from the rear. Nice trimmed pussy. But dry couldn't really get a finger in. She left and got a hot towel. Flip. She started a slow HJ. I worked a little and I got her her pants pulled down enough to see the V. While she tugged. I licked my finger and did get it inside. She seemed to like and did get moist. We both played until we were both happy. Finished massage. I gave her 40. She motioned for more. I gave her 20 more. And feel it was worth it. Not sure. But bet with a few visits more may be on the menu for more $$.Is this the place on Iowa or 31st?

Daddy59
09-17-17, 18:07
Yes that's the name of this place. 3010 S Iowa. Got a really good massage from a younger looking asian lady. I would guess she was 35-45, looks younger. Her engish is pretty good. Paid for a hour and got a massage that was better than most of these places. Got the full time and I left happy. Lots on the menu if you got the $$. There were 2 ladys there and this was the older one, the younger one was busy when I got there. Got to see her as I left, younger but plain looking, she had on a shapless sun dress so know idea what kind of body she had under there. I would want her next time. Sorry I got no names. If you want more details PM me.

DScott
09-20-17, 20:07
There isn't much action on this board, but enough that a traveler like me knew where to go. Thanks, Mongers! I saw the older one, she said her name was Lily, and she has a nice rack but isn't much to look at. Saw a cuter younger one when I walked in. Massage was above average. Left happy, but the finish was kind of robotic. Probably won't return any time soon, but she got the kinks out!

Yes that's the name of this place. 3010 S Iowa. Got a really good massage from a younger looking asian lady. I would guess she was 35-45, looks younger. Her engish is pretty good. Paid for a hour and got a massage that was better than most of these places. Got the full time and I left happy. Lots on the menu if you got the $$. There were 2 ladys there and this was the older one, the younger one was busy when I got there. Got to see her as I left, younger but plain looking, she had on a shapless sun dress so know idea what kind of body she had under there. I would want her next time. Sorry I got no names. If you want more details PM me.

JohnnyTheWad
09-24-17, 15:01
There isn't much action on this board, but enough that a traveler like me knew where to go. Thanks, Mongers! I saw the older one, she said her name was Lily, and she has a nice rack but isn't much to look at. Saw a cuter younger one when I walked in. Massage was above average. Left happy, but the finish was kind of robotic. Probably won't return any time soon, but she got the kinks out!Thanks for the review bro. Next time go thru Wichita. Whole different world.

Hemi1234
10-09-17, 23:34
Kc has very slim options:(anything special in Lawrence that's worth traveling. Pm me details fellers if you have some info please stay safe!

Hemi1234
10-24-17, 16:57
Walked in greeted and had a dream with a 30-40 year old decent body nice tits. Started off with just a regular decent massage not the best. Flip has full menu damage. 4 rub and tug! Followed by hot towel and massage. Overall not bad she wanted another. 2 for tit and booty play. Maybe had a slow day today and offered. 2 for BJ. I had to get on the road and declined. I miss cut best dream ever 20's nice fit body big ass tight pussy over at jj est it was the best dream I wish she was backshe was lovely nice and loved her job with a full menu which I did enjoy every bit of it. Her name was Eva if I remember correctly.

USA Kansas
11-01-17, 10:13
Kc has very slim options:(anything special in Lawrence that's worth traveling. Pm me details fellers if you have some info please stay safe!Did you find a winner in Lawrence? I'm going to be traveling by Lawrence, and would like to stop for a good BJ, and massage. I normally go to Wichita for fun, but that's not on my way this weekend. Any info would be appreciated.

Harley0238
02-07-18, 05:39
Been to a few places over the past year and most offered extras but only 2 of them have both a great massage and you leave happy. It all depends on your body language during the massage before they ask it it's "OK". Ladies in both locations are in their 30 a 40 but bodies look and feel like 20 - 30. PM me for locations.

Stay safe always.

Paul432
02-21-18, 19:41
Stopped by for a 30 minute session, lady was attractive with long black silky hair. I was the first customer that day, her English was limited but she was very pleasant. Massage was light with no oil, which is what I wanted. Her body was very nice, medium build, slightly curvy and firm. Nice short blue dress. I left smiling.