PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

John2626
08-02-21, 08:55
Hi, I'm stuck in Cumberland al day Aug 3rd. Any worthwhile massage spot I could hit?

Thanks!!

JackNasty5
02-13-23, 16:39
Hi, I'm stuck in Cumberland al day Aug 3rd. Any worthwhile massage spot I could hit?

Thanks!!Yeah, nope. Place is a dump.

JohnsonTouch
07-27-24, 17:25
Had a surprising daydream here. Easy parking at the building, which also was shared with the auto parts store. The location and the provider were both very clean and professional. Heather was definitely a BBW. Asked to fill out a medical questionnaire prior to therapy. Strictly legit for a few sessions. Eventually, maybe we were both tense and wanted some release of said tension, she felt comfortable enough to allow herself to massage the jewels and Jr while I was still face down with my pelvis raised up. Quickly proceeded to disrobe herself as we made our way through DFK, DATY, nursing, and BBFS, with a pull-out finish on her belly. It was my conscious choice to finish that way, as she made no effort to prevent CIP otherwise. Freshened up with a quick sink-rinse before bidding each other farewell.

JohnsonTouch
07-27-24, 17:59
Had a relaxing daydream here. Easy phone call scheduling. Easy parking right off the highway up the driveway and on the grass, across said driveway opposite the building, which is basically a house with a deck. Stepped inside and waited a short while in the living room on the comfortable couch before being led into the therapy room. Light, but decent, massage and on the flip, began to roam OTC and, while partially disrobing her, negotiated additional activities, which included oily P2 P, nursing, and a HJ finish.

JohnsonTouch
07-28-24, 01:34
YMMV! Good luck to anyone else who decides to take a shot.

Had a surprising daydream here. Easy parking at the building, which also was shared with the auto parts store. The location and the provider were both very clean and professional. Heather was definitely a BBW. Asked to fill out a medical questionnaire prior to therapy. Strictly legit for a few sessions. Eventually, maybe we were both tense and wanted some release of said tension, she felt comfortable enough to allow herself to massage the jewels and Jr while I was still face down with my pelvis raised up. Quickly proceeded to disrobe herself as we made our way through DFK, DATY, nursing, and BBFS, with a pull-out finish on her belly. It was my conscious choice to finish that way, as she made no effort to prevent CIP otherwise. Freshened up with a quick sink-rinse before bidding each other farewell.

Kawasaki01
07-29-24, 09:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Evan94
08-02-24, 16:07
Care to share how you found this lady? Been looking for any type of action in this are forever LOL.

Had a relaxing daydream here. Easy phone call scheduling. Easy parking right off the highway up the driveway and on the grass, across said driveway opposite the building, which is basically a house with a deck. Stepped inside and waited a short while in the living room on the comfortable couch before being led into the therapy room. Light, but decent, massage and on the flip, began to roam OTC and, while partially disrobing her, negotiated additional activities, which included oily P2 P, nursing, and a HJ finish.

JohnsonTouch
08-03-24, 03:10
Simply Googled out of mild desperation and took a chance while I was in the area. Good luck!

Care to share how you found this lady? Been looking for any type of action in this are forever LOL.