PDA

View Full Version : Mongers ISO

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

IWantSome2
12-14-15, 14:13
I am new here and think this is one very awesome site, I haven't been involved in the hobby for several years and was wondering what is the best way to contact the lady's when you don't have any references to give to them. Are there lady's here in the cincinnati area that are willing to work with man with no references?

Member #4688
12-14-15, 16:17
Hello All,

I'm still on a quest for my 1st Africa American experience. Incall, preferably a residence or at least a decent motel in a safe part of town. The more mature the better. Spinner to BBW.

Suggestions anyone?

Ted.

Jerryb1234
12-14-15, 19:16
Ladies, I'm looking for a top notch providers that's does outcalls in or to NKY. Looking for above average services, GFE or pfe. Pm me for any questions. I understand there's a co $t for such high level service.

Nky8669
12-14-15, 19:30
I am new here and think this is one very awesome site, I haven't been involved in the hobby for several years and was wondering what is the best way to contact the lady's when you don't have any references to give to them. Are there lady's here in the cincinnati area that are willing to work with man with no references?You might want to suggest meeting out in public for coffee, or lunch. (you might have to pay, but it will help get your foot in the door) I have saw a few adds saying they would meet you in public if you have no references.

I have had the shoe on the other foot, I wanted to see a SP from BP over the summer but she had no references so I suggested we just go for a ride for the first time meeting. I didn't feel safe going to her incall without references. I'm glad I did! Be careful.

NKY.

BlueSet5
12-14-15, 21:56
ISO someone who can be dominant. I'm not looking for pain or significant bondage but someone who will direct our meeting.

Daniel41
12-16-15, 15:03
Simply put, I'm looking for a good BBBJCIM in nky. Easy in and out. Can be a utr situation, or I'm happy to review.

Thanks Daniel.

Rhrh196
12-16-15, 15:35
Simply put, I'm looking for a good BBBJCIM in nky. Easy in and out. Can be a utr situation, or I'm happy to review.

Thanks Daniel.Text Steve at EE he will get you fixed up.

JD3972
12-16-15, 16:45
Are there any good duo girls out there? I'm a bit picky, I don't like large girls or older women. And I prefer they're in nky. Pm Me if you know of anything.

Thanks,

Jd.

Doingitmyway
12-17-15, 07:42
If a function I am supposed to go to is cancelled (which it looks like it might be), I am going to be looking for a UTR lady in the northern part of town (Fairfield, Springdale, West Chester, Hamilton.) part of town who gives a good with an excellent BBBJCIMWS. East side of town does not help (Pleasant Ridge might the farthest east I could go). Prefer private residence but not a deal breaker. Looking for between 9 and 11 pm.

BigMack
12-17-15, 09:13
For the best donation. NO boundaries except the islands and everything else available Prefer a well known lady with incall that wants to help me get my holiday wish / wishes at a reasonable scale. Dinner provided at the place of her choice Dessert ON her of my choice with all the trimmings and toppings. PM if any lady would love to have an overnight with all the mutual pleasure two people can stand Big Mack Looking for this Saturday Discretion assured the and the free no drugs no alcohol personal inspections allowed by both parties.

LickClit
12-17-15, 18:42
I like to watch others have fun and direct the action in a fun way as to encourage a fun time. Ladies don't talk nearly enough (sexy talk) which is a hugh turn on for many people. I'm am 100 per cent straight white older male, might like to join in at some point. All to be agreed upon at your location. Pm me lc.

Xmile
12-18-15, 07:08
KB all the way.

Hello All,

I'm still on a quest for my 1st Africa American experience. Incall, preferably a residence or at least a decent motel in a safe part of town. The more mature the better. Spinner to BBW.

Suggestions anyone?

Ted.

ZackTy
12-18-15, 17:09
I'm looking for a provider for outcall at my spot for hhr. Prefer a spinner that is GFE and likes to kiss! PM me. If you have a friend, that is a plus! Looking around 6 pm or so. ZT.

Stevo1792
12-18-15, 20:08
Looking for a duo tonight. Outcall to north cincy hotel any suggestions?

Will1121
12-19-15, 13:57
I'm looking for someone to come visit me on Monday at 11 am. I live in the Westwood area. Please pm me your info.

Pointer100
12-20-15, 15:44
Have a friend looking for a Christmas present to himself. He is looking for a squirter or trip to Greece or both. If anyone has a recommendation Pm me please.

PcDrucker
12-20-15, 16:41
I am looking for an incall early morning or late afternoon. Lots of kissing and mutual oral pleasing, GFE. No pain or trips to Greece. Prefer average body or spinner, no bbw.

Let me know if interested via PM.

CuriousCard
12-21-15, 14:40
If anyone has any recommendations for dominant girls that like to strap up, please pm me. Thanks, curious.

LilJimmy
12-22-15, 17:20
If anyone has any recommendations for dominant girls that like to strap up, please pm me. Thanks, curious.I'd visit Velvet Rayne. Not sure if she's 'dominant', but I know she enjoys a bit of a role reversal in the way you mentioned.

LickClit
12-23-15, 14:12
Like a lady that can get excited to talk sexy, likes toys and show the milk in mouth to enjoy, clean, 110 to 150 lbs, 34-36 c,d, dd, know how to use them. 20 to 45 years old.

Festellung
12-23-15, 15:19
I am looking for an adult nursing relationship. Specifically, I like to have my head in a lap, suckling, while getting a HJ.

Must be able to tolerate at least 15 minutes non-stop (gentle) sucking.

I prefer large cups, and saggy is even better.

Lactating NOT preferred, thus not required.

420 sessions before and maybe even after are a possibility.

I'm looking for a regular thing. At least weekly. At my place.

A meet and greet is required first, can be same day.

Contact me via PM.

AdamP469
12-28-15, 06:47
In case my Plan A stands me up on NYE, I'd like to know who plans to be offering incall that night so that I know who might be worth calling at the last minute in case my plans fall through. If you will only be offering outcall that night, I will have a place I could use, if need be.

Idiot
12-28-15, 08:23
Anyone know of some cute Latinas in the area? Looking for young fit girls.

DoctorAl
12-29-15, 00:29
Would appreciate information on A + in nky Thanks.

Lucky Luke
12-29-15, 02:02
Anyone know of some cute Latinas in the area? Looking for young fit girls.I wish we had some Latinos available in our area.

WyldeChild99
12-29-15, 08:57
I wish we had some Latinos available in our area.LatinAs, A, the A is very important here. Hahaha!

Mlive123
12-29-15, 13:28
Would appreciate information on A + in nky Thanks.You are advised to go there. Take a little extra money and you be very happy with your experience.

Member #5197
12-29-15, 18:55
I saw where Anita was accepting gift cards. I was wondering if there are any other providers out there that are willing to do the same thing. With Christmas now over, there are surely some mongers out there with gift cards they could afford to get rid of for a dream. Stay safe.

LickClit
12-29-15, 21:27
Lookin for a bi female for some mff 3 some. Very clean / fresh for same, your place or my female friend nice apt on west side. She is 5'7, 135 lb 34 b pretty with red hair and some freckles, 37 years old, loves sex, full menu.

Goliath65
12-31-15, 02:08
I was wondering if there are any real Asian providers in the tristate. I cannot host and I'm not going to an AMP.

Thanks for any information!

Gol.

Daniel41
12-31-15, 15:08
I'm looking for company on a business trip to san Francisco. I have a suite. Any providers who can fly out? Pm me for details.

KaliMan
12-31-15, 17:34
I had a rather awkward childhood and missed some learning activities that many of my contemporaries take for granted. I am well experienced now, but really feel there are some gaps from when I was growing up. And they're on my bucket list.

I am looking for a provider, preferably under 30 (I generally prefer older, more experienced women - but for this you need to be able to pass for 30) with slim to average body, who is willing to serve as mentor for a couple of visits. You need to be sweet, patient, uninhibited, and willing to share. This is more than a business transaction, but not really a GFE. More like a 'good friend of my older sister' experience. Location preferences: North, East, South (in that order).

I am mid-60's, tall, a little bit heavy. I have a couple of minor medical conditions that sometimes limit my activity.

Let's exchange some private messages so we can level-set before we meet. Let me know you have at least a general feel for what I'm looking for.

Kaliman.

Akeno
12-31-15, 17:52
I was wondering if there are any real Asian providers in the tristate. I cannot host and I'm not going to an AMP.

Gol.I second this request. I've been rtff for a couple years but unless ya'll are keeping them UTR I haven't seen any.

Sir LanceLicksalot
12-31-15, 23:52
I saw where Anita was accepting gift cards. I was wondering if there are any other providers out there that are willing to do the same thing. With Christmas now over, there are surely some mongers out there with gift cards they could afford to get rid of for a dream. Stay safe.One advantage of paying with Gift Cards is that you can buy them with a credit card at Kroger.

Pick a $25 here, a $50 there and pretty soon you have some pussy NOW.

If you are a habitual Kroger shopper, the lower denominations can "hide" along with the toilet paper, cat food and steak that you buy.

If a lady won't take a gift card from an established hobbiest I begin to wonder if they need cash for pharmaceuticals? Just a thought since a gift card will buy you just about anything else, even liquor if you shop for it in Kentucky.

First Half
01-01-16, 02:23
With the "cash" button.

One advantage of paying with Gift Cards is that you can buy them with a credit card at Kroger.

Pick a $25 here, a $50 there and pretty soon you have some pussy NOW.

If you are a habitual Kroger shopper, the lower denominations can "hide" along with the toilet paper, cat food and steak that you buy.

If a lady won't take a gift card from an established hobbiest I begin to wonder if they need cash for pharmaceuticals? Just a thought since a gift card will buy you just about anything else, even liquor if you shop for it in Kentucky.

Ky Mike53
01-01-16, 10:48
Looking for sexy woman to have fun with at lunch time today.

Workie
01-01-16, 10:56
Are there any utr providers in the Middletown area?

Arctos
01-02-16, 10:06
I am looking for an UTR young spinner type located on the westside. I'd prefer them to be 21 or under but I'd love to see what out there.

TonBug
01-02-16, 12:54
You have six posts, each asking for info. No reviews, reports or intel on anything valuable. Start out with an advertiser on here or hit the streets. I can't give you my ATFs digits blindly. We have to protect them.

Sorry, hope you understand.

Are there any utr providers in the Middletown area?

FatDaddy3750
01-02-16, 13:40
You have six posts, each asking for info. No reviews, reports or intel on anything valuable. Start out with an advertiser on here or hit the streets. I can't give you my ATFs digits blindly. We have to protect them.

Sorry, hope you understand.Agree wholeheartedly. Do your research and / or take your chances. Check both Cincinnati and Dayton ads and you could probably find someone between, those markets, maybe half way between.

Lovegoodhead
01-02-16, 16:49
Looking for a lady that is familiar with edge play. Must be orally gifted. Looking for today.

BillRob23
01-03-16, 16:31
I am looking for a provider who can literally blow me away. Other mongers on here please feel free to reply as well, who out of all the ladies currently active gives hands down the best head? Deepthroat, sloppy with swallow and doesn't stop.

LeoMac
01-03-16, 19:29
I am looking for a provider who can literally blow me away. Other mongers on here please feel free to reply as well, who out of all the ladies currently active gives hands down the best head? Deepthroat, sloppy with swallow and doesn't stop.Annie Pants gives 110℅ on every action you can imagine concerning sex. Her oral skills are incredible and she will not stop (not even sure if she would have let me tap out, but I didn't try).

Have fun, but be ready to get your ya ya's out.

Stay safe, LM.

The Chase
01-03-16, 19:39
Looking for a provider that will let me come in after she finishes a guy off. A creampie would be hot! I like facials and belly shots as well. It will require some communication beforehand to get it set up. Always looking.

CalmSea
01-03-16, 20:56
I want to have a threesome with two providers.

Rojo1970
01-04-16, 10:17
I find it hard to find providers that are up during work hours, which is when I get time to hobby. Leads on providers who are open say 8-9-10 ish?

Member #5197
01-04-16, 10:18
Anyone seen or heard from Charming Blake? She used to advertise on BP and USA. Tried multiple times unsuccessfully to meet up with her when I first started in the scene. Her ads have vanished since mid-summer. Didn't know if she moved or left the biz or what. Any info? Thanks and be safe.

LTL429
01-04-16, 16:03
ISO AA spinner to medium build near North Cincy area.

Fatmando
01-04-16, 22:54
Any at or below five feet?

Copacetic
01-05-16, 11:18
I am looking for a provider with above average skills to meet for BNG, several times per month. Prefer NKY, and less than hhr rate.

Have tried Leah, and Fantasy. Looking for different.

Goliath65
01-06-16, 09:25

Gol.Aaaaand crickets. Probably 'cause I'm a noob. Oh, well!

Thorbane
01-06-16, 13:28
Looking for a provider who is comfortable doing what is picture below. Be comfortable with my female friend watching in the room. This is for Friday afternoon in Fairfield Ohio hotel. Any questions please pm me.

Larry15
01-07-16, 01:08
Aaaaand crickets. Probably 'cause I'm a noob. Oh, well!Try Columbus.

Copacetic
01-07-16, 17:08
Not sure this is the right place to post, mods please move if not.

I am thinking of getting a prepaid phone, but know nothing about them. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Do I have to give a name and address, or can I just go to store and buy with cash? Obviously don't want any paper trail.

I only need text and minutes. What is best / cheapest solution for this?

Member #5197
01-07-16, 17:18
Please post on public forum not PM. I would like this info as well. Thanks.

I am thinking of getting a prepaid phone, but know nothing about them. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Do I have to give a name and address, or can I just go to store and buy with cash? Obviously don't want any paper trail.

I only need text and minutes. What is best / cheapest solution for this?

BamBam
01-07-16, 18:37

I only need text and minutes. What is best / cheapest solution for this?Buy a TracFone and minutes card for cash at Target, Walmart, etc. You can get the cheapest but it might be worth it to buy a semi-decent phone. It will come with some minutes but you will need more. Register a monger gmail account. Register the phone to your monger gmail account and a real but random physical address and you are good to go. Total process can done the same day and only a few minutes of actual activity. The minutes you buy generally will cost more than the phone.

Bam.

Buckeyefan
01-07-16, 21:01
Buy a TracFone and minutes card for cash at Target, Walmart, etc. You can get the cheapest but it might be worth it to buy a semi-decent phone. It will come with some minutes but you will need more. Register a monger gmail account. Register the phone to your monger gmail account and a real but random physical address and you are good to go. Total process can done the same day and only a few minutes of actual activity. The minutes you buy generally will cost more than the phone.

Bam.Net10 is a better deal. It's owned by TracFone now. I've been happy with it for over 8 years.

Dr Kenneth W
01-07-16, 23:41
My office is now in Fort Mitchell. Very interested in a weekly BNG at lunch. Maybe more over time. I love Kentucky girls. I will always be in a suit and well groomed and clean. PM me please. Six figure plus income. I really want a regular thing near my office.

TennVols77
01-08-16, 09:20
Looking for a new regular who will come to my place. Usually 2 times a month. Must enjoy daty and 69. So, any dependable and willing beauties PM me.

LTL429
01-08-16, 16:37
Looking for provider willing to set up like a 7-7:30 ish am incall for Saturday. Prefer north cincy area.

Thanks.

Member #4688
01-08-16, 17:07
Does anyone have contact if for Christen Cremes? Did the Anita MILF duo and would like to see Christen alone.

Thanks.

LTL429
01-09-16, 12:10
Looking for provider willing to set up like a 7-7:30 ish am incall for Saturday. Prefer north cincy area.

Thanks.Well. Early went out the window LOL. Still looking though.

RailKing1992
01-09-16, 12:44
Where do I start? I was thinking of texting sweetsexysandy. I'm experienced sexually but only in relationships. Thanks for the help ahead of time!

Cincyman513
01-09-16, 14:45
I'm looking for outcall to my home 2-4 times a month on a regular basis. You should be 25-40, nice body, great skills, great menu and good communication. Please send a link to your ad and any reviews that I could look at. A photo would be nice if you don't have one in your ad. UTR works for me also. I'm located in Mason. I hope to hear from you.

BuyingSmiles
01-10-16, 23:32
I'm looking for a girl with good hygiene & attitude for affordable BBBJ BNGs and HH meetings at least 2, and up 4 x a month outcall. I'm less than a mile from Holmes high school, real close to the Wallace Woods area. I'm hoping to find somebody close. Utr welcome, I will pick up and drop off if you are reasonably close. (we can discuss what is or isn't reasonably close) I Would like to find a young lady between 18-22 but age not deal breaker. Prefer spinner but BBBJ skills trump all preferences. Race not an issue either.

Bc Ky70
01-11-16, 02:39
Any couples that do mfm activities. Not looking for bi action, just typical 3-some fun where the lady is the center of attention.

Thanks.

LickClit
01-11-16, 14:05
Looking for someone on the east side of cincy for 80 FS 45 min or less 3 times a month aprox. Like tits and well you know the line up. Prefer white, 145 lbs or less who enjoys it all too. This would be incall only, unless you like to go to a club. Let me know lc.

JD3972
01-11-16, 19:41
Looking for good service for a regular weekly visit. Must have skills and good price and be clean in and. Ky. Please pm Me any info. Thanks.

J. the.

ZackTy
01-12-16, 07:55
Looking for a spinner for at least once a week if not more. I can pick up and drop off if you don't have a ride. I am in NKY. Must be GFE since I love to kiss! Post or pm me! Thanks, ZT.

MasterC1667
01-12-16, 14:53
Hi I'm looking to play today! My atf is out of town and I'm horny! Who wants to play? I'm north of the city. Good looking early 30's guy. Let me know asap!

Stay safe.

MC.

Cincyman513
01-12-16, 16:11
Hi hun,

I came across your post and thought I'd say hi.

Take a look at my profile and let me kno if I mite fill the bill on what your looking for.

Hope you have a wondersul day.

Janet.Thanks for the reply but I will have to pass at this time.

Shy Guy 64
01-13-16, 01:47
Hello Ladies,

Are any of you lovely ladies interested in travelling to Indianapolis for an overnight? I would like to get a super nice suite which has its own swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and massage chairs. If you are interested in this type of adventure, please PM me with questions and if you want to enjoy the trip, advise what your rate would be for the overnight. Thanks, Shy Guy 64.

RodeoClown928
01-13-16, 17:27
Hey girls, my birthday is Saturday. Anyone want to play?

Ky Guy 123
01-14-16, 00:10
Looking for an attractive, reasonable rated, spinnerish type preferably with incall for tmrw afternoon. Utr is fine, and window is a little tight. If anyone has a recommendation I'm all ears. I really miss TnP22 for her impeccable service. Anyone have info what happened with her?

Thanks in advance.

Jay.

Dave877
01-14-16, 01:05
I'm looking for a provider that enjoys watersports. Giving would be expected, receiving would be a bonus (probably double bonus! Feel free to PM with info. I'll look over the info and reply if interested. This could be sooner or later depending on schedule and in NKY / Cincinnati area.

MKimball
01-14-16, 07:17
I'm working on something to help the new guys and long time observers who haven't yet dipped their toe into the hobby. I'd like to ask guys in that situation a couple questions. Please PM if interested.

I'll get back you you in a day or two.

HellOnTwoWheel
01-15-16, 12:10
Anyone seen or heard from Charming Blake? She used to advertise on BP and USA. Tried multiple times unsuccessfully to meet up with her when I first started in the scene. Her ads have vanished since mid-summer. Didn't know if she moved or left the biz or what. Any info? Thanks and be safe.I have seen her a number of times over the years. She has been in and out of the biz a number if times. Last time I saw her she was working out of a private incall. She does have a regular occupation. I believe hair dresser. I think she comes back to this biz between jobs. Nice lady but a little hard at times to hook up with. Give it time and you will probably she her advertising again.

HOTW.

Jerryb1234
01-15-16, 15:02
Looking for an incall from a Top Notch GFE / PFE provider for Saturday late morning early afternoon time frame. Pm if interested.

CuteCourtney
01-15-16, 17:57
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

3-Minute Passion
01-15-16, 21:25
Looking for a gal who is very thin / petite. Don't care how large your breasts are. Just want someone who is very thin and wants to have some fun. Preferably under 30 and must be white. Thanks.

GNW20
01-15-16, 22:53
Looking for 30 to 40 year old to play with toy while I take pictures and film pretty face a must long pussy lips and nice clit you must travel to me.

CalmSea
01-16-16, 11:35
Does any provider give any kind of Birthday Special?

In the past, an agency would give me a discounted rate on my Birthday.

D Nut
01-17-16, 18:12
Looking for outcall to the downtown area, late night or early morning. I want a pop to be the last thing I do before sleep, or the first thing that happens in the morning.

Under 30, slim to athletic, with the normal menu.

Talltreeman
01-17-16, 20:14
If any Ladies can lactate please contact me. I know Dewey Rose can, but looking for someone younger.

Thanks.

TTM.

Jharbaugh
01-18-16, 02:54
Looking for slim chick (or petite) who enjoys DATY for regular sessions.

Please PM me.

Thank you.

Bocintibean
01-18-16, 06:04
Looking for 30 or 40 year old GFE by the north side of cincy. Like tits be or see will work Prefer taller 5'-5 Prefer white, 145 lbs or less who enjoys it all too. This would be Your Place. Say once a month or so.

MaxTantric
01-18-16, 09:54
Lexington area may not be of any use to you I realize. But. There is one down here. Biracial beauty advertises on BP frequently. I have not seen her. Its been advertised for quite a while. Long enough.

It may be time for lactating to be ending. I am kind of attracted to hispanic ladies so I've been considering it. Counterpoint she is kind of thick for me. If you see her I would like to hear. Hasnt been a review in a while.

Talltreeman
01-18-16, 13:57
Lexington area may not be of any use to you I realize. But. There is one down here. Biracial beauty advertises on BP frequently. I have not seen her. Its been advertised for quite a while. Long enough.

It may be time for lactating to be ending. I am kind of attracted to hispanic ladies so I've been considering it. Counterpoint she is kind of thick for me. If you see her I would like to hear. Hasnt been a review in a while.Max,

Thanks for your response. I will reach out to her, but I was hoping to find someone local.

TTM.

MaxTantric
01-19-16, 10:40
I can relate some to this desire. Not so much for tasting it or consuming it. I had a lactating squirter. When she got a big "O" her tits would squirt. Getting a powerful obvious orgasm result turns me on about as much as anything. If you like really big tits beauty advertises as 42 H. Another thing that might help she has seemed to be on the NE side of town close to I 75. It helps when they aren't on the other side of town after a 2 hr drive. Kind of putting the roles in reverse. Its a lot easier for me to meet someone in florence than north cincy. Sometimes special desires take extra effort. I've still not.

Met the spinner with awesome kegles. Very big clits and labia have been a quest also. I've hit on a few spinners but have never even been clued in on the big featured kitties. And I have not met with one of those yet. Even though I've asked around several forum boards in the region. If anyone knows I would be eager to hear. I will be in the cincy area once a week most of the early winter.

Spinner with kegles. I probably ought to try sassy.

DaNinjaTurtle
01-19-16, 21:02
Looking for someone willing to travel to me late tonight at the belterra casino by the Kentucky speedway. I understand that it is quite a drive. Hoping someone will be willing. My usual can't make it tonight so I'm short on options.

Thanks,

Ninja.

John HandCock
01-19-16, 22:18
I can relate some to this desire. Not so much for tasting it or consuming it. I had a lactating squirter. When she got a big "O" her tits would squirt. Getting a powerful obvious orgasm result turns me on about as much as anything. If you like really big tits beauty advertises as 42 H. Another thing that might help she has seemed to be on the NE side of town close to I 75. It helps when they aren't on the other side of town after a 2 hr drive. Kind of putting the roles in reverse. Its a lot easier for me to meet someone in florence than north cincy. Sometimes special desires take extra effort. I've still not.

Met the spinner with awesome kegles. Very big clits and labia have been a quest also. I've hit on a few spinners but have never even been clued in on the big featured kitties. And I have not met with one of those yet. Even though I've asked around several forum boards in the region. If anyone knows I would be eager to hear. I will be in the cincy area once a week most of the early winter.

Spinner with kegles. I probably ought to try sassy.In your search for big clits good luck finding one who has one naturally. If this is a quest find a lady body builder who has done roids. Not sure if this is in your body type but this is where you will find the largest clits.

MaxTantric
01-20-16, 07:59
I've got some medical background. Yes that makes a lot of sense. I want to thank you special for that tip. Gave me some ideas of where to expand the search beyond the normal provider advertising.

Areas. I like that kind that will stand up and poke out of the hood. If its a sensitive multi orgasmic one. That's the holy grail. Yes I do like the body builder look. Not the most extreme muscled ones.

More like this. I was really admiring the MMA fighters the other night ronda rousey cat zingano misha tate. Thanks JH.

Micha
01-21-16, 11:57
Comin to town in a couple weeks, and looking for an actual Asian provider.

BootyLoverBrad
01-21-16, 16:03
I am very curious as to the location of a girl named Julie. She may not even work anymore, as it was years ago when I saw her in OTR. She's a brunette, 5-why in looks, but what I liked about her was her vajayjay had flaps. Anyone know where she is or if she still works?

PurpleFan
01-24-16, 06:47
Are there any ladies out there who genuinely enjoy receiving DATY but maybe don't get enough of it for their liking? I really love to give it to someone who enjoys it. However, funds are really limited and I'm hoping to find someone who would give me a lower rate than the norm because all they have to do is lay back and enjoy themselves. Not looking to receive any pleasure (BJ, HJ, FS, etc.) on my end, other than the pleasure of pleasing your delicious lady parts. Love to do it for however long you enjoy it. If anyone is interested or has an offer, please PM me.

LickClit
01-24-16, 12:06
Straight white older guy dd free wants to watch others and or direct the play to make things more fun. No mm stuf at all. Mfm? Ffm. I'm on the east side but have wheels, m-f late morn / early aft noon is best, sat sometimes ok. At your place only. Price as agreed upon? Lc.

SinsinnatiToy
01-24-16, 13:02
Straight white older guy dd free wants to watch others and or direct the play to make things more fun. No mm stuf at all. Mfm? Ffm. I'm on the east side but have wheels, m-f late morn / early aft noon is best, sat sometimes ok. At your place only. Price as agreed upon? Lc.I know nothing about this provider so you would be taking one for the team.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/181/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12040-Let-s-have-fun-.html

BearBalls70
01-24-16, 17:55
I'm taking a carnival cruise in July. 3 day cruise. Looking for a provider to tag along. All expenses paid. Contact me so we can get to know one another before the trip. Serious and I mean serious replies only PleAse.

CuriousOne0000
01-25-16, 09:53
Are there any ladies out there who genuinely enjoy receiving DATY but maybe don't get enough of it for their liking? I really love to give it to someone who enjoys it. However, funds are really limited and I'm hoping to find someone who would give me a lower rate than the norm because all they have to do is lay back and enjoy themselves. Not looking to receive any pleasure (BJ, HJ, FS, etc.) on my end, other than the pleasure of pleasing your delicious lady parts. Love to do it for however long you enjoy it. If anyone is interested or has an offer, please PM me.I have been thinking of posting the same thing, just didn't know where so I will just tack on to this thread. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

DoctorAl
01-28-16, 11:32
Hi west side Today??

Thanks.

Massagedavid
01-28-16, 15:15
I am looking for a nice lady to so some manscapping. It can be combined with an appointment. .

Goaloh
01-28-16, 15:39
I'm taking a carnival cruise in July. 3 day cruise. Looking for a provider to tag along. All expenses paid. Contact me so we can get to know one another before the trip. Serious and I mean serious replies only PleAse.Who is crazy enuff to go on a cruise with a stranger named bear balls or even a stranger? Is the plane ticket one way?

Workie
01-28-16, 16:10
Anyone have any info on this provider. She claims she had reviews on here but can't recall when. I searched all Morgan's listed but nothing pertained to her. I recall seeing that name at one time but don't know how long ago.

FatBoy1
01-31-16, 00:05
I am looking for a provider to join a female friend and I on Sunday evening. The provider has to really like receiving and giving daty! We are looking for a true PSE experience with few limitations besides the usual ones. If any provider is interested please reach out to me for all the specifics.

FatBoy1
01-31-16, 00:20
Anyone have any info on this provider. She claims she had reviews on here but can't recall when. I searched all Morgan's listed but nothing pertained to her. I recall seeing that name at one time but don't know how long ago.I visited her once last December when she was on beechmont. She dies not look like her pics at all. She is very petite, but the service was very rushed and her skill very very sub par. Not to mention a very heavy ordor of smoke. At that time she had tjis older lady staying with her, which is kinda awkard bc she keaves as you arrive. To sum it up don't easte your time or money when there are wy better providers out there.

Workie
01-31-16, 11:48
I visited her once last December when she was on beechmont. She dies not look like her pics at all. She is very petite, but the service was very rushed and her skill very very sub par. Not to mention a very heavy ordor of smoke. At that time she had tjis older lady staying with her, which is kinda awkard bc she keaves as you arrive. To sum it up don't easte your time or money when there are wy better providers out there.Thanks for the heads up. Will definetly pass. Stay save!

Colapo9421
01-31-16, 16:42
I'm looking for a lady that offers GFE, BBFS, dfk, and cream pies. If anyone is interested please pm me.

BearBalls70
02-01-16, 01:23
Still looking for a cruise mate. Pm for details providers.

Wielic
02-01-16, 14:25
I have a thing I want to try with the right girl and the right chair. Has to be a sturdy chair with high arms, probably best they are padded. I would be sitting in the chair facing forward. The right girl would be straddling the arms of the chair while facing away. Soft hands and good hygiene are big pluses. If you know the right girl with the right chair.

Lick Boy
02-01-16, 15:31
Be returning to your area soon for some business and then some fun. Love the skinny ladies, the skinnier the better. While I prefer older, young is fine as long as smart enough to be serious about great GFE service. Bad teeth and skanky is fine, just as long as skinny and accomodating. Any thoughts? Utrs, including SW ladies, are just fine as long as I can call / txt them. All assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

FatBoy1
02-01-16, 21:53
Be returning to your area soon for some business and then some fun. Love the skinny ladies, the skinnier the better. While I prefer older, young is fine as long as smart enough to be serious about great GFE service. Bad teeth and skanky is fine, just as long as skinny and accomodating. Any thoughts? Utrs, including SW ladies, are just fine as long as I can call / txt them. All assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Try little Sexy Me if she is in town, you will not be disapointed.

Festellung
02-02-16, 13:52
I just read that the porn star Cherokee (of late 90s internet fame) is from Erlanger.

Based on her latest tweets (cherokee1 xxx), it looks as if she is in California, but I wondered if she might ever come back home and dance somewhere or otherwise "entertain. ".

That's a total longshot, I know, but if there is any chance, I figure the guys out here would know.

She's right up there with another local gal, Amber Newman, in my book.

Member #5197
02-02-16, 14:00
I have no idea of her availability or whereabouts. I actually went to the same school as her. She was a couple years older and was a cheerleader. Pretty crazy to she how far she has cum. Ha ha. Stay safe.

I just read that the porn star Cherokee (of late 90s internet fame) is from Erlanger.

Based on her latest tweets (cherokee1 xxx), it looks as if she is in California, but I wondered if she might ever come back home and dance somewhere or otherwise "entertain. ".

That's a total longshot, I know, but if there is any chance, I figure the guys out here would know.

She's right up there with another local gal, Amber Newman, in my book.

Garyhb
02-04-16, 02:23
I'll have some time in the afternoon for some playtime. Let me know if you want to hook up.

VpnGuy
02-04-16, 19:47
Hi there,

Newcomer here and just trying to help out anyway I can. I wrote up a "how to" on securing anonymity when using your phone as an alternate to having a burner phone. Check it out:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9753-The-Rules-for-Escort-Mongering&p=2783275&viewfull=1#post2783275.

RE1975
02-04-16, 20:18
I posted a similar note in rants, but wasn't sure if this might be the place, too:

A friend of mine has latched on to a very attractive female friend (both are married) and he is starting to dabble some with her. He asked about the possibilities of getting an apartment or room to help save some hotel costs (he prefers not to go to cheapies) and since they may be knocking boots 2 x a week, thought maybe getting an apartment for a couple hundred a month might be best.

Question anyone have advice for him?

Better: anyone doing this now that might want to share expenses and a schedule with him (but not the girl) so he can see her regularly?

Ky Guy 123
02-05-16, 05:11
I'm looking for a lass that is easy to schedule with, south of the cut in the hill to avoid traffic woes, spinnerish, attractiveish, that won't break the bank. Doesn't have to be bargain basement, but if $150 for the hhr theeeeen she better be a supermodel as her other job. LOL.

Pm or reply here. I'd love to find an UTR that can be a reliable go-to.

Thanks.

Jay.

BCInYou
02-05-16, 15:07
Are they still available. They stopped advertising. Can someone pm me their number please.

Dr Kenneth W
02-05-16, 16:07
Looking for a hooters girl who is also a provider. Even if you were never a hooters girl but have the uniform you can lie to me.

BuxKA
02-05-16, 18:56
Still on BP.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-sexy-sisters-are-back-new-number-ella-mae-n-jo/27335538

Are they still available. They stopped advertising. Can someone pm me their number please.

Tcoupe
02-06-16, 16:17
Hey I'm am looking for a new freak, I love to give oral, and rimming, I want to worship you and defile myself, if you are hygienic, and into your job, hmu.

Scarab31
02-08-16, 06:42
I'm out of town and will be staying in Chattanooga or Knoxville tonight.

Anybody have any 1st hand recommendations? Looks like slim pickin's in those areas.

Thanks.

Doingitmyway
02-08-16, 08:23
Looking for a trip to Greece from a provider in a private residence north of the city.

Bart269
02-10-16, 04:49
I am looking for a provider that would be willing to meet in early mornings before 6 am with advance notice. Must be in northern Ky area. Full service with BBBJCIM a plus.

Muncher2323
02-10-16, 18:13
Looking for an incall provider, preferably around the westside of town who can accomodate. Been a while since I've been involved in the hobby trying to get my feet wet.

CuriousCard
02-11-16, 12:48
Looking for an incall provider, preferably around the westside of town who can accomodate. Been a while since I've been involved in the hobby trying to get my feet wet.Looking as well. North of the river.

Me Likey
02-11-16, 22:16
Can someone pm me what le checks I should do?

Buster6914
02-12-16, 09:08
Here's some advice. I'd recommend paying with cash instead of paying with le check.

Can someone pm me what le checks I should do?

First Half
02-12-16, 09:15
Can someone pm me what le checks I should do?It's a myth. There's nothing you can ask, do or say that will protect you from law enforcement if they are conducting a sting and you show up with a lot of cash in your pocket. If you get pinched remain silent and get a lawyer.

Ky Mike53
02-12-16, 10:33
Looking for a UTR spinner for some lunch time fun today. If all goes well, hopefully it is a regulars thing.

Wielic
02-12-16, 12:50
I could use a good massage. Looking for safe and reviewed provider this evening around 6 anywhere relatively close to St. Bernard. If interested, please PM. Thank you.

FatDaddy3750
02-12-16, 14:57
It's a myth. There's nothing you can ask, do or say that will protect you from law enforcement if they are conducting a sting and you show up with a lot of cash in your pocket. If you get pinched remain silent and get a lawyer.It's already a bad situation and will only worsen if you say anything but your name, rank and serial # and don't say that. Have a lawyer / friend's # available. There's no reasonable explanation in a strange place for a man with $$$ in his pocket, except for drugs, which is worse yet. With $$$ in pocket, it may be difficult to ask for a public defender, but I'll bet the public defender has handled this issue from the other side and knows the in's and out's (no pun intended).

AdvDiver124
02-12-16, 15:58
Wanted to see if anyone was aware if Britany Monroe was still out there in the marketplace. Last two places I found her was in Orlando and Louisville. She was the first provider I saw 9 years ago and want to see if she was still around- perhaps under a different name?

First Half
02-12-16, 20:03
It's already a bad situation and will only worsen if you say anything but your name, rank and serial # and don't say that. Have a lawyer / friend's # available. There's no reasonable explanation in a strange place for a man with $$$ in his pocket, except for drugs, which is worse yet. With $$$ in pocket, it may be difficult to ask for a public defender, but I'll bet the public defender has handled this issue from the other side and knows the in's and out's (no pun intended).Just to provide a little more info from another thread on this board, please take the time to check the below link out:

SexyBits provides excellent inside knowledge for LEO realities

LickClit
02-13-16, 11:59
Looking for a mf that I can watch havin fun. Could make it a 3 some mfm. 100 pc straight male, lady that likes 2 guys. I'm white, older, clean dd free, I just like a show and perhaps play. Lc.

MxPlanner1
02-13-16, 12:08
Looking for a provider that would do a mfm 3 some on an outcall to the Harrison area. Please Pm me with your requirements.

Limber223
02-13-16, 13:51
Hello all. Can you help this monger out? I will be north of Cinci (in the Springdale area) this evening. I am looking for a young provider that offers GFE. Please pm me their digits. Thank you.

Bobby1862
02-13-16, 14:54
Wanted to see if anyone was aware if Britany Monroe was still out there in the marketplace. Last two places I found her was in Orlando and Louisville. She was the first provider I saw 9 years ago and want to see if she was still around- perhaps under a different name?Haven't heard that name in a while! She still seems to in Louisville and found this website based on her old 513-3603 number.

http://britanymonroe513.********.com/search?updated-min=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2

Which led me to her new site and she is going by the name of Emmie Love.

http://emmielove.escortfiles.com/gallery

AdvDiver124
02-14-16, 10:20
Haven't heard that name in a while! She still seems to in Louisville and found this website based on her old 513-3603 number.

http://britanymonroe513.********.com/search?updated-min=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2

Which led me to her new site and she is going by the name of Emmie Love.

http://emmielove.escortfiles.com/galleryThank you, sir! Will have to venture down one of these days to see if we can meet. I appreciate the info!

CuriousCard
02-14-16, 21:47
I posted this a few months ago, but have really made no headway in getting any further educated.

I am looking for someone that can teach me all about daty. I have no previous experience mongering, so this may be a problem with some of the providers. If anyone has any suggestions, or if any providers want to talk please pm me.

North of the river preferred.

Larry15
02-15-16, 02:47
What going on with this provider? I go to meet up with her and she disappears?

Thanks.

TjmHappy
02-15-16, 15:37
Will be there on Thursday evening and Friday morning. Looking for info on.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12241-Sweet-Sexy-Sandy-.html

TIA.

Tjmhappy.

Copacetic
02-15-16, 16:26

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12241-Sweet-Sexy-Sandy-.html

TIA.

Tjmhappy.Sweet girl, aims to please. Would repeat, but she lives / lived way out in the sticks.

Bassnrnd
02-15-16, 18:55

TIA.

Tjmhappy.I've had two overnights with her. Both times were awesome! She is a sweet Lady, and a lot of fun. I think she looks better in person than her pics. I will see her again.

Member #5197
02-15-16, 19:03
I've had two overnights with her. Both times were awesome! She is a sweet Lady, and a lot of fun. I think she looks better in person than her pics. I will see her again.I will add to the compliments. Sandy is wonderful. The drive is worth it, along with the discretion. She will treat you right. Don't miss a chance to see her.

HotLcndyt
02-16-16, 10:36
Looking for a sexy spinner into anal play for this weekend. Any of the EE girls like Marianne into it?

Voleye
02-16-16, 13:52
I've had two overnights with her. Both times were awesome! She is a sweet Lady, and a lot of fun. I think she looks better in person than her pics. I will see her again.I have seen her twice. Once as a half of a duo and the other out in "the sticks". Both times she was better than expected. She knows what she is doing and is very good at it.

Bassnrnd
02-16-16, 18:13
I have seen her twice. Once as a half of a duo and the other out in "the sticks". Both times she was better than expected. She knows what she is doing and is very good at it.Both times I've seen her, she has driven 3-4 hours to get to me. She really loves to please!

TjmHappy
02-17-16, 11:07
Thank you all for the intel! I am also thinking about extending my stay. If I do. How about this one.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12636-ASHLEIGH-DOUBLE-Ds-READY-TO-CATER-TO-YOU.html

TIA.

If you are ever in So Fl or the Orlando area, let me know I will be more than glad to help.

Tjmhappy.

Whathesaid
02-18-16, 03:22
You should be in your first trimester so we can get to know each other over time. PM me with your interests and expectations. I will handle your reply in the utmost confidence. Thanks.

CockNumb
02-18-16, 08:42
Are there any providers out there that aren' craving theri drugs and can give hassle free service, just too many wham bam thank you ma's popping up in the business with no talent. I'm looking for daily, meaning everyday.

CockNumb
02-18-16, 08:47
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

LickClit
02-18-16, 10:25
I like to watch mf or ff play, like a porno. I could direct the action, most guys like to hear the talk, enthusiastic ladies too to make it much more fun. Some women don't add this to the session which makes things boring. Might like to join in for mfm, no mm at all!! im a white older clean dd free sane guy, just like to play

WrongWay0566
02-18-16, 15:00
Looking for a spinner who likes to bite and dig her nails in your back. Would be a regular once or twice every other week. Pm if interested.

Stevo1792
02-19-16, 01:37
Me and a buddy of mine, both relatively good looking guys in our 30's are looking to have an orgy. We want at least 6 girls who are friendly with each other. It will be an outcall situation at my house. We will plastic up my extra bedroom. We want to oil every one up and just go to town. No holes barred, no male on male. Recording would be preferred.

JustGood
02-19-16, 02:19
WM here looking for couples or females.

Couples with endowed gentlemen, and the girls that like it.

Looking for safe and sane folks.

Putting this out there to get a feel, if anyone is interested hmu.

DoctorAl
02-19-16, 10:45
Hi and good morning UTR-MILF Cincinnati NKY 35 + preferred Fri or Sat evening FS.

Thanks.

StaleHaze
02-21-16, 09:43
Looking for someone who would consider using a vaginal pump or as some might say "pussy pump. " Message me if you if you might have a referral or are interested in doing it you self.

CuriousOne0000
02-21-16, 11:14
As the title says, I want to experience a threesome. Best and cheapest value. I know a few girls in the area offer three somes but wanted opinions on the best value / hottest girls for the buck. Any info is much appreciated, thanks everyone!

Will1121
02-22-16, 01:19
Looking for an outcall on the west side. What I'm seeking is a woman that will give me a masturbation show while dressed sexy. The big the toys used the better. Pm if this interests you.

LickClit
02-22-16, 09:51
Sharon on backpage says 75 special. Looks like 110 lbs, curly hair and a nice rack. Anyone sample her?

FatBoy1
02-22-16, 10:09
As the title says, I want to experience a threesome. Best and cheapest value. I know a few girls in the area offer three somes but wanted opinions on the best value / hottest girls for the buck. Any info is much appreciated, thanks everyone!Lindsee and hollie is the best around by far in my opinion. They are smoking hot, plus they are up for almost anything.

ScissorLover
02-22-16, 12:46
This may come across as a bit odd, but I'm looking for some help advice. For some cash laying around and want to try something I've always dreamed of, called headscissors. It's a wrestling position. Feel free to pm. Preferably white, younger than 40.

Thorbane
02-22-16, 13:41
Will be in the Florence, KY area. Looking for a provider that could provide what is picture below. Would like to make it a threesome with my female friend. Or have her watch us. Would prefer incall to the hotel I am staying at. But deping who the provider is willing to come to you. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.

WookinPaLuv
02-22-16, 23:51
Looking for an early date 9 ish on Tuesday morning. Northern KY. Message me. I'll respond in the morning.

DatDude1799
02-23-16, 16:08
Looking for some one who bbjcim and won't stop. Looking for someone to keep going till I tap out. Any suggestions? PM please.

LickClit
02-23-16, 20:58
Lookin for fun lovin female to go to or meet at a swingers club this Fri. Or sat night? im older white guy clean,sane,dd free,light drinker,just likes to play

Member #5197
02-24-16, 10:53
ISO a provider who will consistently respond to PMs. It is crazy that multiple providers do not respond to PMs regularly. I can see maybe a few hours or a day but a week or longer and nothing, that is insane. Stay safe!

BigGusDickUs55
02-24-16, 17:22
My bday is coming up early March. Looking for providers interested in providing overnite presents for a reasonable donation. Jacuzzi Suite downtown area in the big round hotel next to I-75. Options are very open as to the evenings activities. Will discuss further details with interested providers.

MrSeeker
02-24-16, 18:16
I'm would like to meet a small woman with BIGJUGGS, not little big tits, but full blown BIG tits.

Thinking about dreaming of Misha (sp) sexy looking Black lady with Great juggs.

Has anyone seen her.

TheJoker987
02-24-16, 19:40
I'm in search of an under radar chick. That's it. Just want her to be UTR.

Thanks,

The Joker.

Vvodmx
02-27-16, 13:39
Looking to see if anyone might have an update as to her. I have her contact ending in 2214 I last spoke with her at the end of December, but Have been unable to reach her since. Please PM me any details I would like to start seeing her again even thou she is not at her old apartment any more.

Ineed Amedic
02-28-16, 15:13
Pretty simple really, looking for bbjcof, preferably available in the morning during the week. Any suggestions pm please. Thanks.

FatBoy1
02-29-16, 19:05
I am in Chicago for the week. Any suggestions on who to see to pass some free time?

TapThat
02-29-16, 21:41
I'm would like to meet a small woman with BIGJUGGS, not little big tits, but full blown BIG tits.

Thinking about dreaming of Misha (sp) sexy looking Black lady with Great juggs.

Has anyone seen her.I know I am a newbie according to my status. But tristate Tori if you can locate her. As I have not seen her post in awhile, but small petite and nice big store bought tits, tight ass. Very fun.

Xmile
02-29-16, 23:19
My first choice would be Holly Berry.

I am in Chicago for the week. Any suggestions on who to see to pass some free time?

JohnnyBoy69
03-01-16, 21:09
Iso another guys wife for a bbjcim and / or Cfs. No male on male action just looking for an attractive female to share.

Spit roast fantasy etc. Prefer the couple to host (as they can be comfortable in a surrounding of their choosing).

JB.

Wielic
03-02-16, 13:59
Seeking a good massage Friday a bit after 5. Must be able to work muscles well, I have a stress knot under my right shoulder blade that comes and goes. Please PM if interested. Thank You.

Relaxxx513
03-03-16, 11:17
Hello all,

Recently changed job locations and looking fot a utr that I can see on lunch. Looking for regular so pricing must be good. Someone that likes to mix things up, wpupdnt mind doing just about everything.

Thanks to all and evwryone stay safe!!

LickClit
03-03-16, 19:34
Anyone know a good provider in lower ph.

Member #4688
03-05-16, 20:29
Looking for a FS provider in the Florence area. Seems like the NKY area in general is skimpy on quality girls.

Thorbane
03-08-16, 11:29
Iso what picture below for 6 pm in Florence, KY on 3/18.

Will be in the Florence, KY area. Looking for a provider that could provide what is picture below. Would like to make it a threesome with my female friend. Or have her watch us. Would prefer incall to the hotel I am staying at. But deping who the provider is willing to come to you. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.

Toddlee
03-08-16, 12:39
Looking for an ebony girl, the darker the better, thick is ok, braids or dreads a bonus. Nice accent would be awesome.

Msmith0052
03-08-16, 12:40
Greetings! In search of a provider to come give me a massage tonight. In town on business for a couple days and staying downtown. Asian, Hispanic or "exotic" a big plus. Please don't be a bbw.

Reply via pm please!

Micha
03-08-16, 14:11
I am fixing to come to town next week and would love to meet up with a nice Asian provider. Barring that, if any fellow mongers could PM and point me in the direction of an MP I could achieve my goals at, it would be greatly appreciated.

HighLifeMan
03-08-16, 17:59
Got a fetish I need to get my hair cut. Been wanting to find a lady who would do this for me maybe they are pretty good at cutting hair also. I have clippers and scissors. Please get back with me on more for fetish details. Thanks hope everyone has a great and safe day.

JD3972
03-09-16, 13:20
Are there any porn star providers in the area? Searched, came up empty. Feel free to pm me.

Thanks,

J. the.

Ky Guy 123
03-09-16, 19:05
Hi,

All of my most recent contacts are either unavailable or not answering. Looking for this late afternoon / evening, or tmrw, or Friday, same hours. Prefer something qv or bng for initial meetup, and expanding in later meetings. Nky area, reasonable rate, and relatively cute with good skills. Anyone have recommendations? I've spent the last 2 hours and pulled goose eggs.

Thanks.

Jay.

TriOval
03-10-16, 09:28
I am seeking a late night incall this weekend. Late sat night (like Sunday 1:00 AM).

Chateau
03-10-16, 10:59
Hi,

All of my most recent contacts are either unavailable or not answering. Looking for this late afternoon / evening, or tmrw, or Friday, same hours. Prefer something qv or bng for initial meetup, and expanding in later meetings. Nky area, reasonable rate, and relatively cute with good skills. Anyone have recommendations? I've spent the last 2 hours and pulled goose eggs.

Thanks.

Jay.If you drive around the motels on US 42 in Florence you are bound to find something. Gas stations, fast food joints ect. I was out there yesterday and there are addicts everywhere.

CockNumb
03-11-16, 08:31
Looking for someone that keeps their appts, too many go silent or cancel when I'm already there. I'm looking for a regular somthing on a daily basis. I like tiny petite ladies, let me know.

TheGenteelMan
03-11-16, 17:08
I know this is last minute, but just found an hour to burn before the evening hits. Pretty simple, Niagara falls type of BBJCIM (or some form thereof).

D Nut
03-11-16, 18:16
Seeking 25 ish slim to athletic type for our call to downtown tonight. The usual acronyms, but not interested in island visit. Kissers just to the head of the line.

Member #5192
03-12-16, 19:04
Looking for an appointment between 10 am to noon. Was curious to who's avalible. Prefer north of the city but who knows may go past the river. Pm if interested.

John300
03-12-16, 20:40
Looking for a legit provider that does outcall with great skills and reasonably priced. PM me with suggestions. Its been a few years for me and my old friends are no longer in the mix.

PhatPhello
03-13-16, 21:22
Just wondering if anyone has a number for Tay. I had one, but lost my phone. Thanks much.

JohnnyBoy69
03-14-16, 09:33
Posting again.

Love the idea of a spitroast with a girlfriend or wife.

Donation for time and effort will be given.

PM me if you and your girl are interested.

JB.

Bjcim Seeker
03-14-16, 11:17
Looking for a regular oral specialist anywhere from Florence I-75 to Covington to near downtown Cincy. Looking for regular be-and-gos. Prefer the following:

Spinner to medium build.

Swallow or COF.

Easy to get to incall.

Clean odor free incall.

Younger.

DT.

Sexy styled hair, prefer long straight hair.

PM if interested.

DaNinjaTurtle
03-14-16, 14:28
I'm going to be down by the Kentucky speedway for work late tomorrow night and staying over night. Would love some company once I get out (probably around midnight). I know it's a bit of a haul for you girls so need to know who's willing.

Thanks,

Ninja.

MrSeeker
03-14-16, 17:12
I'm looking for any Large breasted ladies to enjoy an evening with.

Anyone know of any?

D Nut
03-15-16, 21:34
I have some $ set aside for an outcall experience tonight, but I got stood up. It was the second time by the same person, so I'll probably not be calling her again.

But my evening is free and open, my wallet still has cash in it, and I have some pent up stress that still need relieving. Any volunteers to help me fix the situation? Outcall to the downtown area.

JimmyChap
03-16-16, 00:13
Hello fellow mongers!

I'm headed down the long highway to Florida in a couple weeks and I'd like to "tour" some of the best action on the way. I'm looking for your favorite escorts, must see MPs, and maybe even a strip club on the way.

So what say you? What city has the can't miss talent along the way?

PM if you can!

DoctorAl
03-16-16, 08:35
Hello and good morning. West side seems to be void of MILF- utr- or just a passionate quality lady. Thursday evening?

Thanks.

Member #5197
03-16-16, 11:32
Looking for a potential dream Thursday morning around 9 or so. Would like not to from NKY area but willing to venture into Cincy if need be. Would like incall to not be a hotel but a private residence. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Posidion87
03-16-16, 14:54
Looking for a hot asian who is good for a once a week meetup.

Huckelberry1
03-16-16, 15:15
Looking for a quick and happy start to the day tomorrow between 830/9. Office in the tri county area. Clean up supplies will be present.

DoctorAl
03-17-16, 11:48
Looking for an adventurous MILF for this evening. I don't do well at getting replies--but oh well Ahren Go Brau'.

' LOL guess I'm looking for luck of the Irish.

Thanks Most men state replies are slim.

KMaltese
03-17-16, 11:55
Hello. I will be flying in to Cincy on March 23rd and staying at hotel close to airport. Since I will be without transportation I am hoping to find a lady who does outcalls to this area and has Greek on the menu (I'm a very small guy if YMMV). I can provide references. Thanks.

TheBigFinish1
03-17-16, 15:44
Looking to have an hour long session where I can lay down, relax and get a nice BBBJCIM. I would really like to get 2 pops in the hour. Suggestions of ladies I should try are also appreciated. Thanks.

Member #5197
03-17-16, 21:19
Struck out today so looking again for dream Friday morning around 845 or 9. PM if you are willing and available.

Black Knight69
03-17-16, 22:28
Are there any ladies out there who genuinely enjoy receiving DATY but maybe don't get enough of it for their liking? I really love to give it to someone who enjoys it. However, funds are really limited and I'm hoping to find someone who would give me a lower rate than the norm because all they have to do is lay back and enjoy themselves. Not looking to receive any pleasure (BJ, HJ, FS, etc.) on my end, other than the pleasure of pleasing your delicious lady parts. Love to do it for however long you enjoy it. If anyone is interested or has an offer, please PM me.I too would like to try a session like this. If there are willing ladies, please pm me.

CockNumb
03-18-16, 08:46
How about a hot clean provider that like getting her hoo ha eaten.

DoctorAl
03-18-16, 10:43
Massage alert LOL needed No games massage better than h ending This evening Tease without service need not apply Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks I lost track of solid reviews.

Member #5197
03-18-16, 12:06
Looking once again to have a dream with a reliable provider Saturday morning around 10 or 1030 or possibly early afternoon. Rather not do a hotel. Sharonville area would be best but I am adjustable. Please PM if interested. Hoping to finally get a response.

Zoom7
03-18-16, 13:41
How about a hot clean provider that like getting her hoo ha eaten.Be careful, you don't want to wake up with fleas, bro.

D Nut
03-18-16, 19:27
Self edit: got a call back. Good for tonight.

TripNelson
03-18-16, 22:03
Looking for an adventurous MILF for this evening. I don't do well at getting replies--but oh well Ahren Go Brau'.

' LOL guess I'm looking for luck of the Irish.

Thanks Most men state replies are slim.Erin go braugh!

John300
03-19-16, 19:42
Looking for a provider to do a outcall tonight.

PM me.

Kyfordboy85
03-19-16, 19:44
Looking for Incall or car fun tonight or tomorrow I'm located in nky and would like to stay in nky not interested in crossing the river pm me if interested have seen plenty of ee girls but no one available tonight or tomorrow thanks.

Garyhb
03-19-16, 21:41
Who's available at about 7:30 am for some playtime?

Mbgbe696
03-20-16, 01:30
I'm looking for a GV for Sunday 21th.

Mbgbe696
03-20-16, 09:07
Meant quick visit for today.

LoveThyTitties
03-20-16, 22:51
Any action in Harrison? I'm a new member but a long time monger. Thanks.

DoctorAl
03-21-16, 10:49
Looking for a quality mature-MILF. Nude massage. Ending == minimum == BJ.

Thanks.

OhCincy
03-21-16, 11:21
Any action in Harrison? I'm a new member but a long time monger. Thanks.I can't vouch for her. I haven't gotten to see her yet but our conversations have been positive and has given me all of the right answers.

She isn't in Harrison, but up a little bit in Miamitown. Not too far from you.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-and-wild-available-for-you-tonight/28418146

If you decide to see her let me know how it went.

Fffooey
03-21-16, 12:48
I can't vouch for her. I haven't gotten to see her yet but our conversations have been positive and has given me all of the right answers.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-and-wild-available-for-you-tonight/28418146

If you decide to see her let me know how it went.I'm not experienced when it comes to needles so I may be off here but are those track marks in one of those photos?

OhCincy
03-21-16, 12:52
I'm not experienced when it comes to needles so I may be off here but are those track marks in one of those photos?I was wondering the same thing. They almost look a little too big but not sure. They definitely run in a straight track. Hard to say.

Jlerg500
03-21-16, 13:53
Looking for someone to visit on the west side today, send me a pm if interested.

CockNumb
03-21-16, 15:57
I'm thinking I've been in the hobby too long, the only one's I've missed are the one's that I have no desire for. Looking for a fresh new lady that just likes to suck and fuck, no more fake orgasms LOL.

FantasyFancy
03-21-16, 18:39
Looks terrible what ever it is

I'm not experienced when it comes to needles so I may be off here but are those track marks in one of those photos?.

LeoMac
03-21-16, 23:08
I was wondering the same thing. They almost look a little too big but not sure. They definitely run in a straight track. Hard to say.If she's taking pictures with her dominant hand, tracks usually on other arm. Quack, Quack.

Stay safe. LM.

MassageIt
03-21-16, 23:50
Looking for massage. No bbw. Ideal would be petite and long hair. Like girl next door type. East side would be great. Prefer office type setting.

Please PM me if you qualify. Drug and dependent free.

Thanks Mt.

CockNumb
03-22-16, 09:04
If she's taking pictures with her dominant hand, tracks usually on other arm. Quack, Quack.

Stay safe. LM.Shows what you know these addicts run out of places to shoot up so it's any available site. Sometimes the leg the foot those marks are real that's from using a dull neeedle I've seen it too many times. They are too cheap to spend anything on anything but the dope, they won't even buy their hardware.

LoveThyTitties
03-22-16, 10:58
I can't vouch for her. I haven't gotten to see her yet but our conversations have been positive and has given me all of the right answers.

If you decide to see her let me know how it went.She looks nice but that arm pic will keep me away. Tempting though.

LickClit
03-22-16, 14:27
I like to watch mf or ff play. I'm white, older, ddf, sane, dirty old man, v clean, horney, likes toys, might like to join in for a 3 some. Lc.

CockNumb
03-23-16, 10:55
I love to eat pussy as long as it's clean then once she has gotten her thrill then I want to dig in with all 9 and let you have it.

KMaltese
03-23-16, 21:00
Hello. The date I had scheduled for tonight did not work out. Now I'm back in my hotel room hoping to find a lady tonight who is available on short notice. I can provide references.

Thorbane
03-24-16, 08:55
Looking for a provider who would like to see a couple me and my female friend. For some fun. Must be willing to allow see. I. m. And see. O. f. Pm be me for rates and details. Thanks you and have a nice day.

MKimball
03-24-16, 11:22
I have some rare open time next week.

I'm offering our local Cincinnati-area ladies, who wish that their presentation was a little better, a chance to upgrade their photos. Perhaps your photos are nice, they have been working for you, but you think a pro-quality refresh would improve your business. I can promise yours will stand out better then most of the selfys.

I've helped two or three ladies in the past and I still see some of those shots show up on the boards from time to time. I should have time for two sessions. Please PM me right away to reserve one.

Spinman
03-24-16, 14:04
Shows what you know these addicts run out of places to shoot up so it's any available site. Sometimes the leg the foot those marks are real that's from using a dull neeedle I've seen it too many times. They are too cheap to spend anything on anything but the dope, they won't even buy their hardware.I'm not saying she's not an addict, she might be but those marks aren't from that, she's what they call a cutter, self inflicted wounds.

THOSE ARE NOT TRACK MARKS!

Spinman.

LeoMac
03-24-16, 15:29
I'm not saying she's not an addict, she might be but those marks aren't from that, she's what they call a cutter, self inflicted wounds.

THOSE ARE NOT TRACK MARKS!

Spinman.Olivia Mae has been a"cutter". Could still be, and could be an addict. Might even be a Doctor of Theology. I apologize Olivia.

Cutter does not equal safe. YMMV.

Stay safe. LM.

OhCincy
03-24-16, 16:27
Olivia Mae has been a"cutter". Could still be, and could be an addict. Might even be a Doctor of Theology. I apologize Olivia.

Cutter does not equal safe. YMMV.

Stay safe. LM.Someone in the BP reviews just confirmed they were track marks. See post #14265.

First Half
03-24-16, 19:36
Someone in the BP reviews just confirmed they were track marks. See post #14265.Click below.

Young, flabby, pleasant, cute face. Out in Cleves. The place was a mess, clothes, dishes, trash scattered everywhere. Extensive track marks on both arms.

LickClit
03-25-16, 16:43
What happened to annie pants.

OhCincy
03-25-16, 16:49
Looking for someone for outcall in Hamilton tonight. Prefer petite.

Larry15
03-25-16, 22:27
What happened to annie pants.She was still around about 5 weeks ago.

JJLuvv
03-26-16, 08:08
Looking for a white spinner this morning; somewhere within 10 miles of norwood. I don't play much on weekends so not sure who's availsble

Gatty23
03-26-16, 12:57
Looking for somebody to go to Northern OH Monday morning to pick up Velvet. She'll pay you. PM me.

Idiot
03-26-16, 14:01
Anyone know what happened to Hollie? She was one half of the duo with Lindsee (EE now).

TheGardener1
03-26-16, 19:36
Anyone know what happened to Hollie? She was one half of the duo with Lindsee (EE now).Locked up.