PDA

View Full Version : Kison

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DaViper
10-15-14, 17:28
Pepsi, Happy, Paula all past Queens of this place who do you think is the new Queen?

Bigahi007
10-15-14, 17:51
Pepsi, Happy, Paula all past Queens of this place who do you think is the new Queen?HowZit DaViper.

Not sure if there a queen. Paula is on vAcay and who knows when she will be back. Right now with honey gone I would think Yoko would be in Consideration for the "title". Of course opinions will vary. Just my 2 cents! You surely got me thinking about it.

Safe mongering to all!

Honolulu808
10-15-14, 18:29
Pepsi, Happy, Paula all past Queens of this place who do you think is the new Queen?Don't forget Monica, Pink, Tiffany, Jasmine, Star as past queens. Jay, Penny & Yoko fits the bill IMO. Unknown return dates for Honey & Paula. I am sure Chanel has something and someone coming soon, GARENS.

Alohaoe
10-20-14, 17:54
My old chinaman friend had a nice session with Penny with a great super duper massage. Tall with a nice body.

Alohaoe.

Opelu
10-20-14, 19:56
HowZit DaViper.

Not sure if there a queen. Paula is on vAcay and who knows when she will be back. Right now with honey gone I would think Yoko would be in Consideration for the "title". Of course opinions will vary. Just my 2 cents! You surely got me thinking about it.

Safe mongering to all!I agree. So whos the next best thing there?

Bigahi007
10-21-14, 12:47
I agree. So whos the next best thing there?HowZit opelu!

My previous post was based on those I had experienced personally. Haven't been to Kison in a couple weeks. Been busy so I honestly haven't tried other then those I mentioned. Maybe time to go check it out.

Safe mongering to all!

Ahi.

Mondo Badfoot
10-21-14, 12:52
I agree. So whos the next best thing there?Penny is Paula's protege. Saw her for the third time yesterday! Will do a full report later, but I have to say, if you miss Paula's strong massage, Penny can deliver! I have always had great sessions with Yoko- she's so sweet and sexy! But- maybe it's just chemistry- each time I'be been with Penny it has been off the charts! - Way off the charts!

Opelu
10-21-14, 18:08
Penny is Paula's protege. Saw her for the third time yesterday! Will do a full report later, but I have to say, if you miss Paula's strong massage, Penny can deliver! I have always had great sessions with Yoko- she's so sweet and sexy! But- maybe it's just chemistry- each time I'be been with Penny it has been off the charts! - Way off the charts!Well back in the day I asked mama what about Paula she said vacation but then goes oh you should try gold cause Paula recommends. Tried. Blah. Terribly disappointed. So if penny=gold then that's a pass. Thought maybe I got bronze if anything but definitely not gold. Fast forward. Next recommendation is coco and she does have a big ass but the fake repeating oh honey is so annoying. So maybe its a play for extra business for the less popular ones? I don't know. Yoko is a pse and strong handed so maybe she's the queen. Don't know who else is left.

Bigahi007
10-21-14, 20:15
Well back in the day I asked mama what about Paula she said vacation but then goes oh you should try gold cause Paula recommends. Tried. Blah. Terribly disappointed. So if penny=gold then that's a pass. Thought maybe I got bronze if anything but definitely not gold. Fast forward. Next recommendation is coco and she does have a big ass but the fake repeating oh honey is so annoying. So maybe its a play for extra business for the less popular ones? I don't know. Yoko is a pse and strong handed so maybe she's the queen. Don't know who else is left.HowZit opelu.

I have to agree with you. Tried gold the first time she was there. Never again. Tried coco also but wasn't for me. Tried Paula many time and consistently great. Tried your Yoko many times and very consistent at being great. Tried honey and she was great as well. I remember sugar and she was awesome too. I have heard about jay but have not tried. So I am I. Agreement with you that yoko is likely Queen right now.

Aloha.

Ahi.

Honolulu808
10-22-14, 00:31
In need of a massage after a hard day I headed to Kison but Yoko was BZ so I asked for Penny and she was available. I tell you this girl is a very good masseurs. She worked a good 40 minutes of a solid massage, finding every knot and releiving me from all my pain. I do have to say, Penny is up there when it comes to a massage but she does not use acupressure but smooth strokes to cure everything. She is now my go to for a good massage.

I've seen her several times since her return and she is a totally different person from her first stint at Kison. When she was first there as Gold and Million service varied from awesome to so so, just okay just like the fluxuation of the dollar and won. Now consistent great service. Each time I walk out with a great big smile. She is now quite and don't chat my ears off but rather full service that Kison is known for.

Towards the end of the massage I was face up, Penny still had her red dress on but the sight of her breast tempted my to reach up and rub her nipple. She backed away but return naked with her pussy above my face and cock in her mouth till I was ready to explode then she got on top and leaned back going up and down till her pussy was flowing juice was flowing down my shaft and balls making the towel underneath soaking we then we changed positions till she came again but with me cumming at the same time.

If you tried Gold and Million, Penny is worth seeing.

Mondo Badfoot
10-22-14, 23:00
Went to see Penny for the third time in two weeks. The last two times were so intense that I wanted to try it again to make sure that I was remembering what really happened. After I showered, I went back to the room and waited, two minutes later, Penny swept into the room with the biggest, most beautiful smile on her face. I love the way she looks with her short hair- so cute! And I think her teeth are one of her finest features. She was surprised to see me in the afternoon and asked if I had the day off. I told her I only worked a half day because I was starting a big job tomorrow. So told me she would get me ready for my big job and work out some of the knots in my back and shoulders. At this point I was already horny as a wolverine, but I knew I needed a good massage. Half an hour later, I was so loose and relaxed that I wasn't sure I could even rise to the occasion, boy was I wrong! Penny asked me to turn over and then massaged my front with just her panties on. Then she removed those, and junior came all the way live! She climbed on the table, staring at junior with a hungry look on her face, and slowly ran her soft, wet tongue around my balls and up the length of my dick, then around and around the head- looking into my eyes the whole time. She repeated this process many times- a little faster and firmer each time. It took all I had to keep from cumming at this point! Then, with my dick deep in her throat, she swung around and straddled my face. She tasted so very fresh and clean, that I had to force myself to go slow. I love squeezing her big round butt while I dine at the why. Within minutes she was squashing my head like a thighmaster as she started to "O"! I waited til she stopped thrashing, and started in again, and so did she! She was sucking and licking little Mondo and the twins like there was no tomorrow. After she came a couple more times and I was on the verge, I decided I wanted to resume our 69 but with me on top. Not a chance! As I rolled her onto her back, she grabbed my dick and pulled me into her, and started fucking me! Then I would fuck her for awhile, until she would grab my ass and pull me into her- deep! Now, I'm a little too long to fit all the way in, but there are a couple of angles and positions where she pulls me in hard and holds me tight and moves just slightly to produce waves of juicy ecstasy. We did a few different positions and it just kept getting better! The energy and intensity and pure passion that she brings to each session is simply amazing. I have only experienced that level of passion with maybe two or three other providers in 25 years. Oh yeah, she did bite me a couple of times, but I didn't mind- it seemed appropriate for the intense level of sex we were having! I probably shouldn't say this, but we were both so into the deed that we lost all track of time, but when I wobbled down the back stairs and glanced at my watch- I had been up there for almost two hours!

I was sorry to read that a couple of brothers had less than stellar experiences with her last year. I didn't get to hook up with her then, but I do recall Paula telling me, when she recommended Million to me, that she had been going through a rough time. As always YMMV, but I will probably see here again tomorrow!

Goser
10-23-14, 11:46
Pepsi, Happy, Paula all past Queens of this place who do you think is the new Queen?Those were all great providers. I 3-peated with all of them. They are in the same category as Monica and Coco. Coco was the best vacuum cleaner this island has ever seen.

I think my all time favorite at Kison is Sugar. Can't wait until she returns.

I think Princess could have been a Queen if she offered slightly better service. Young and fully covered doesn't quite fit Kison.

BenZ88
10-23-14, 13:41
Having been to kison. Can you describe penny? BBFS?

Sukebegai
10-25-14, 03:26
Nice k-girl from Seattle. Mid 30's, 5-2, 110, curves in all the right places, natural Bs with very suckable nips. Started with a good BBBJ / BLS technique then I returned the favor which she seemed to enjoy. Cg, rcg, ds and finished in mish. We both broke a sweat LOL. She does a great foot massage, making good use of the bar on the ceiling. Would definitely repeat. L8/ A9/ S9.

Yung Evr
10-25-14, 20:18
In need of a massage after a hard day I headed to Kison but Yoko was BZ so I asked for Penny and she was available. I tell you this girl is a very good masseurs. She worked a good 40 minutes of a solid massage, finding every knot and releiving me from all my pain. I do have to say, Penny is up there when it comes to a massage but she does not use acupressure but smooth strokes to cure everything. She is now my go to for a good massage.

I've seen her several times since her return and she is a totally different person from her first stint at Kison. When she was first there as Gold and Million service varied from awesome to so so, just okay just like the fluxuation of the dollar and won. Now consistent great service. Each time I walk out with a great big smile. She is now quite and don't chat my ears off but rather full service that Kison is known for.

Towards the end of the massage I was face up, Penny still had her red dress on but the sight of her breast tempted my to reach up and rub her nipple. She backed away but return naked with her pussy above my face and cock in her mouth till I was ready to explode then she got on top and leaned back going up and down till her pussy was flowing juice was flowing down my shaft and balls making the towel underneath soaking we then we changed positions till she came again but with me cumming at the same time.

If you tried Gold and Million, Penny is worth seeing.Ha, both Gold and Million were off the charts. Hope Penny can live up to that standard.

Yung Evr
10-26-14, 17:21
Having been to kison. Can you describe penny? BBFS?MILF. Mid / late 30's, hot little body, multi-orgasmic, BBFS all the way.

BenZ88
10-26-14, 17:44
Thanks bro Yung. Can't decide where to go. Stuck between Kison and Empire. Two different world and service. Dam I wish I had more $$$ like Charlie Sheen! LOL.

Yung Evr
10-26-14, 18:48
Thanks bro Yung. Can't decide where to go. Stuck between Kison and Empire. Two different world and service. Dam I wish I had more $$$ like Charlie Sheen! LOL.Granted, the gals at Kison are older than E, but several are still pretty damn hot. And the service is over the top (no fake moans, don't touch this, don't touch that, etc.). Another great option is CHM, particularly with Monica and now Jackie that she's back.

Kalani69
10-26-14, 19:43
Nice k-girl from Seattle. Mid 30's, 5-2, 110, curves in all the right places, natural Bs with very suckable nips. Started with a good BBBJ / BLS technique then I returned the favor which she seemed to enjoy. Cg, rcg, ds and finished in mish. We both broke a sweat LOL. She does a great foot massage, making good use of the bar on the ceiling. Would definitely repeat. L8/ A9/ S9.Jay looks mid 30's but she's actually mid 40's. 5-4, 120 more like it and dressed in a tight strapless mini and 4" heels with long wavy hair down below her shoulders she's a head turner at the mall. At least I'd turn to look. More than once. Natural be cup boobs, aggressive DFK, loves DATY & FIV, BBBJ is very good and paid attention to the entire crotch area, good massage, sensual massage even better, Bbfscip. Brings wet towel into room for instant cleanup (cold towel ain't that bad after all-keeps jr hard). Rubs jr and twins while cuddling looking for 2nd pop. Unfortunately, this old fart is long past that. Definitely a repeat L / A / S=7/9/8. 45 might be too old for most of you guys but it was like fucking my daughters best friend. If I had a daughter. LOL. Just joking but most (not all) of the older providers have what it takes to make me happy.

Kim Chee Hu
10-27-14, 04:04
I had my 3 peat with Coco. I noticed the GFE with her has gotten better each time. This time Coco was waiting for me in the room after I finished my shower. She was laying on the bed waiting for me with lust in her eyes and dirty thoughts in her mind. I told her to stay there and moved to her legs to DATY then turned her over to DATO and bury my face in her firm bubble butt. First pop with BBBJ, BBFS, DS, Mish and BBBJCIM. After some cuddling and DFK, second pop with BBBJ, CG, RCG, DS and BBFSCIP. Standard fees.

Kalani69
10-27-14, 13:44
I had my 3 peat with Coco. I noticed the GFE with her has gotten better each time. This time Coco was waiting for me in the room after I finished my shower. She was laying on the bed waiting for me with lust in her eyes and dirty thoughts in her mind. I told her to stay there and moved to her legs to DATY then turned her over to DATO and bury my face in her firm bubble butt. First pop with BBBJ, BBFS, DS, Mish and BBBJCIM. After some cuddling and DFK, second pop with BBBJ, CG, RCG, DS and BBFSCIP. Standard fees.Anyone got the latest lineup at Kison?

HiPickle
10-27-14, 14:32
Anyone got the latest lineup at Kison?Yeah, I am still waiting for info on who has a smaller frame like Honey had, wish she would return. Is there any other similar? I saw the line up a few months ago, and actually for the first time ever, walked out, but I was hoping for star at the time, now departed. Any there spinner type? Or do I have to check out CHMs Jackie, who I hear is thin, which I luv.

BladeRunner21
10-28-14, 10:52
So anybody got any info? She has been gone for awhile. I've tried coco but she not really my type. Very friendly, all bb, cim. She looks like one of my relatives so I won't be seeing her. I'm looking for someone with Paula body type. Is there anybody I should try out?

MeinArschUndde
10-28-14, 14:01
Anyone got the latest lineup at Kison?I too would like a run-down from one of Kison's regulars. Since they don't post pictures, it would be a great service to this forum for a regular summary of looks, service, and attitude of the line-ups from the houses that either don't post pics or post all fake pics. (Kison, CHM, Seven, etc.).

Puinsai868
10-29-14, 22:16
I remember reading reports speculating Honey's return about now. Any word when she will be back? I'm coming from Big Isle this weekend and want to sample if she's back. Thanks!

BenZ88
11-02-14, 14:18
I missed my chance with Honey. She was always booked. Hope she return soon.

Enona1
11-03-14, 15:58
Saw Penny over the weekend and OH MY FRIGGIN' GAWD. This lady is awesome, no holds barred, anything and I mean anything goes. Awesome with a capital "A". Killer massage followed by incredible sex. Again she grabbed my finger and put it by her ass, I knew what she wanted and went to town. Had fingers in her pussy and ass at the same time I was DATY and DATO. Once we got started I could barely hold it and came in her, hard. Got to go see her again soon. Hope she stays for a long time!

Opelu
11-03-14, 16:29
Saw Penny over the weekend and OH MY FRIGGIN' GAWD. This lady is awesome, no holds barred, anything and I mean anything goes. Awesome with a capital "A". Killer massage followed by incredible sex. Again she grabbed my finger and put it by her ass, I knew what she wanted and went to town. Had fingers in her pussy and ass at the same time I was DATY and DATO. Once we got started I could barely hold it and came in her, hard. Got to go see her again soon. Hope she stays for a long time!Whos this penny is she really new or just a name changer?

SlamDunkChamp
11-03-14, 16:45
Saw Penny over the weekend and OH MY FRIGGIN' GAWD. This lady is awesome, no holds barred, anything and I mean anything goes. Awesome with a capital "A". Killer massage followed by incredible sex. Again she grabbed my finger and put it by her ass, I knew what she wanted and went to town. Had fingers in her pussy and ass at the same time I was DATY and DATO. Once we got started I could barely hold it and came in her, hard. Got to go see her again soon. Hope she stays for a long time!Sounds a lot like my time with Penny. I left Kison thinking damn that woman is a freak! She didn't want to take me to Greece but boy did she love the ass play and DATO. She has a solid body, big tits and big ass, just my type. Quite the chatterbox too but really nice personality and made me feel like a king. BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, DATY, DATO, DFK, FIV, FIA, MSOG. All out PSE fucking and sucking for close to 50 minutes.

SlamDunkChamp
11-03-14, 16:55
Also repeated with Coco after seeing her perfect bubble butt in a thong on my way out of the shower when I had Penny. Can't get enough of Coco's ass. She loves it when I pay so much attention to it. I love tongue fucking her ass while I FIV and making her squirm and cum hard. Coco is a lot more GFE which I like about her. She's very sweet and treats me like I'm a long time lover of hers. We went for two rounds again first one with BBFSCIP then second one with BBFSCIM. A great time was had by all.

Nutmaker
11-03-14, 20:27
Whos this penny is she really new or just a name changer?Formerly known as Gold / Million at Kison. Plenty of reviews then too, mostly favorable.

Opelu
11-03-14, 22:19
Formerly known as Gold / Million at Kison. Plenty of reviews then too, mostly favorable.Ok I did not find her favorable at all.

Yung Evr
11-04-14, 00:47
Ok I did not find her favorable at all.Have you actually been with her?

Yung Evr
11-04-14, 03:23
Also repeated with Coco after seeing her perfect bubble butt in a thong on my way out of the shower when I had Penny. Can't get enough of Coco's ass. She loves it when I pay so much attention to it. I love tongue fucking her ass while I FIV and making her squirm and cum hard. Coco is a lot more GFE which I like about her. She's very sweet and treats me like I'm a long time lover of hers. We went for two rounds again first one with BBFSCIP then second one with BBFSCIM. A great time was had by all.Sure as hell hope Coco is still here in two weeks. Anyone know?

Opelu
11-04-14, 14:32
Have you actually been with her?Tried gold back when the talk was she was the shit and I was totally disappointed.

Mondo Badfoot
11-04-14, 15:08
Ok I did not find her favorable at all.Sounds like you saw Million / Gold a year ago, since you didn't know who Penny was a couple of days ago! She is so much better now- she rocked my world!

Opelu
11-04-14, 16:38
Sounds like you saw Million / Gold a year ago, since you didn't know who Penny was a couple of days ago! She is so much better now- she rocked my world!Nah I doubt it. Just like the BP pros that constantly change names you get what you get just a diff name don't mean it gets better got to be a reason for the name change and its not because the service gets better. Like others said had so many fav reports but I just wasnt one of them. Just my opinion and keeping it real.

Bigahi007
11-04-14, 18:26
Nah I doubt it. Just like the BP pros that constantly change names you get what you get just a diff name don't mean it gets better got to be a reason for the name change and its not because the service gets better. Like others said had so many fav reports but I just wasnt one of them. Just my opinion and keeping it real.HowZit Opelu!

Like you I experimced gold when she first showed up at kison. Let's just say that my experience was like yours, less than favorable. As I continued to read posts about her at different AMPs it is like you could see her "learning" what us mongers liked and disliked. So I remeber the posts from fellow mongers getting better and better. I even had to post asking if this was the same provider as I didn't believe it myself. Now she is back at kison which I recall is where she first started on the Hawaii AMP scene. Brother mondo is an experienced reputable monger iMO as I have followed some of his posts and concur with his findings most of the time. I am as skeptical as the next guy maybe even more skeptical but I think this provider is trying to make a name and following for herself. Of course YMMV for sure. So like you know I am skeptical but with all these positive and reviews I will more than likely take a chance on Penny and see for myself. Will let you know when pau.

Safe mongering to all.

Aloha.

Bigahi007
11-04-14, 20:06
Nah I doubt it. Just like the BP pros that constantly change names you get what you get just a diff name don't mean it gets better got to be a reason for the name change and its not because the service gets better. Like others said had so many fav reports but I just wasnt one of them. Just my opinion and keeping it real.HowZit Opelu!

Like you I experimced gold when she first showed up at kison. Let's just say that my experience was like yours, less than favorable. As I continued to read posts about her at different AMPs it is like you could see her "learning" what us mongers liked and disliked. So I remeber the posts from fellow mongers getting better and better. I even had to post asking if this was the same provider as I didn't believe it myself. Now she is back at kison which I recall is where she first started on the Hawaii AMP scene. Brother mondo is an experienced reputable monger iMO as I have followed some of his posts and concur with his findings most of the time. I am as skeptical as the next guy maybe even more skeptical but I think this provider is trying to make a name and following for herself. Of course YMMV for sure. So like you know I am skeptical but with all these positive and reviews I will more than likely take a chance on Penny and see for myself. Will let you know when pau.

Safe mongering to all.

Aloha.

Aviatr77
11-04-14, 22:59
I remember reading reports speculating Honey's return about now. Any word when she will be back? I'm coming from Big Isle this weekend and want to sample if she's back. Thanks!Have it on good authority that Honey is expected back tomorrow.

Hope that its good intel as I miss her too. Hehe.

Honolulu808
11-06-14, 03:36
I have to better and call ahead to make an appointment now days at Kison. Found the Rome bz but the girls room was available and mama suggested Coco. There is nothing to add that has not been posted about her before except for one thing, not one time did I hear Coco say "Oh Honey, Oh Honey" instead she had several explosive O's, she said something in Korean as she was cumming.

Dudes I think she read the reports about what she used to say and didn't say it to me or she like cumming to much and all she could say it in Korean instead of English. Welcome back from your bacy Coco.

ByTheBook
11-06-14, 18:38
Yoko is outstanding-A true fuck freak. My back hurts.

Bulgogi Boy
11-06-14, 19:36
Took my chances and walked in without an appointment. Mama was nice to bring the girls out. Yoko, Angie and Kelly. Coco was in session. I've had Yoko and really enjoyed her, and she's looking great. But I wanted something new, and hadn't heard any reports about Angie, so I picked her over Kelly.

I would guesstimate she's mid 40's. Can't miss her long waist-length hair and bolt-on Cs. She's about 5'0" - 5'2" with sultry eyes.

Started with a very pleasant back massage, using her fingers and palms. When she told me to flip, she used her long hair like a horse's tail and was teasing Mr. Happy, and he liked it. Really nice BBBJ; Angie has very soft lips and gives a soft, tender BBBJ. That set the tone for me, it was like I was with a lover. Lots of LFK and DFK at the right moments. BBBJ went on for quite a while, then she mounted me CG / BBFS. I asked her for a hat, since I didn't want to be quicker than a chimp. Mish was really good, with caressing of each other's face, switched to CG, then K9. Gently held her hair during K9, and I think she liked it, as she convulsed as I pumped away.

Switched back to mish to finish off. She said soft-core stuff, like "Honey, I can feel your cum rising up" and "you are getting harder and harder" which was true. Had her legs up over my shoulders, then over my elbows, then wrapped around my ass until I blew.

Overall, had a great time. She's only been here for 3 weeks.

L: 8.

S: 9.

A: 9.

Pau Hana Party
11-06-14, 22:09
Hiho07 - you sure bro or you just trying to scare the brothers away so you can have all them beauties to yourself?

Took my chances and walked in without an appointment. Mama was nice to bring the girls out. Yoko, Angie and Kelly. Coco was in session. I've had Yoko and really enjoyed her, and she's looking great. But I wanted something new, and hadn't heard any reports about Angie, so I picked her over Kelly.

I would guesstimate she's mid 40's. Can't miss her long waist-length hair and bolt-on Cs. She's about 5'0" - 5'2" with sultry eyes.

Started with a very pleasant back massage, using her fingers and palms. When she told me to flip, she used her long hair like a horse's tail and was teasing Mr. Happy, and he liked it. Really nice BBBJ; Angie has very soft lips and gives a soft, tender BBBJ. That set the tone for me, it was like I was with a lover. Lots of LFK and DFK at the right moments. BBBJ went on for quite a while, then she mounted me CG / BBFS. I asked her for a hat, since I didn't want to be quicker than a chimp. Mish was really good, with caressing of each other's face, switched to CG, then K9. Gently held her hair during K9, and I think she liked it, as she convulsed as I pumped away.

Switched back to mish to finish off. She said soft-core stuff, like "Honey, I can feel your cum rising up" and "you are getting harder and harder" which was true. Had her legs up over my shoulders, then over my elbows, then wrapped around my ass until I blew.

A: 9.During my session with her, while she was massaging my back, she told me she was going to eat me like a banana. And told me she was going to make me cum so hard she was going to make me cry. She's a good girl very funny and playful. I had MSOG. First time I bbfscip. The second was after the deed she left the room, and came back with hot towels. After she cleaned me off. I was sitting at the edge of the bed, and she gave me another BBBJ. Then we climbed back on the bed, 69 and I blew. She went back got brand new towels. And wiped me off again. She's a keeper. I tipped her extra when I left. She didn't count it in front of me. She is worth another round.

Kalani69
11-07-14, 00:37

A: 9.If this is the same girl, then I had a great time with her back in May. You can RTFF for around beginning of May. Maybe she left and came back. BB's report sounds like it would be the same Angie.

So the lineup at Kison now is Angie, Coco, Yoko, Kelly, and Penny (per recent reports)? What about Jay? Gone on vacation? She's been here for awhile too.

Shibiko
11-07-14, 04:31
Have it on good authority that Honey is expected back tomorrow.

Hope that its good intel as I miss her too. Hehe.Is Honey back? Read a lot of great reviews of her, could someone tell me who does she might resemble? Height, weight, age etc. Thanks!

KoaBear8
11-07-14, 08:13
Tried gold back when the talk was she was the shit and I was totally disappointed.Have to learn how to weed through all the fake info posted here. It takes time to develop but you'll get it down eventually and make fewer mistakes.

HiPickle
11-07-14, 12:32
Is Honey back? Read a lot of great reviews of her, could someone tell me who does she might resemble? Height, weight, age etc. Thanks!Honey is a spinner, 5 ft 100 lbs or so. Cute face and body. Seems in her mid 30's max. No MILF looks at all, so, that's my guess. Excellent service of course and hard to get appointment with if she is here. So. Is she back??

Shibiko
11-07-14, 13:21
Honey is a spinner, 5 ft 100 lbs or so. Cute face and body. Seems in her mid 30's max. No MILF looks at all, so, that's my guess. Excellent service of course and hard to get appointment with if she is here. So. Is she back??Mahalo! Hipickle for the intel. Looking forward to her return.

BenZ88
11-07-14, 14:09
Jr is anxious for Honeys return.

Patrick Batman
11-07-14, 16:05
Holy hell! Someone call the goddamn sexorcist for this woman!

Looks. As most described, she's got a sassy short hair cut and a pretty cute face. Very big and round eyes, so not the typical Asian eyes that most would see. Pretty medium sized lips too.

Attitude & Sex. She seems to down for anything you want. That is if she lets you do whatever you want! She pretty much used me like her own personal meat dildo. She straddled me CG and rode me in a way that made her cum buckets. After that, as me to go DS on her. Made me pound her from behind like a jackhammer. Finally, we went into Mish where again, she pulled me deeper and deeper into her to satisfy her carnal cravings.

Those others who have been with her are right: she is a sex nympho! After I came, it almost seemed as if she wanted to go again and again. I'm in my early 30's and I would have but that woman even scared the shit out of me. I was like Steve Carrell in "40 Year Old Virgin" when he went to Elizabeth Bank's apartment to have sex. Yeah, it felt like that and I had the same expression and everything.

Don't take this report negatively. If you think you can tame this wild mare, be my guest.

Mondo Badfoot
11-07-14, 17:34
Holy hell! Someone call the goddamn sexorcist for this woman!

Looks. As most described, she's got a sassy short hair cut and a pretty cute face. Very big and round eyes, so not the typical Asian eyes that most would see. Pretty medium sized lips too.

Attitude & Sex. She seems to down for anything you want. That is if she lets you do whatever you want! She pretty much used me like her own personal meat dildo. She straddled me CG and rode me in a way that made her cum buckets. After that, as me to go DS on her. Made me pound her from behind like a jackhammer. Finally, we went into Mish where again, she pulled me deeper and deeper into her to satisfy her carnal cravings.

Those others who have been with her are right: she is a sex nympho! After I came, it almost seemed as if she wanted to go again and again. I'm in my early 30's and I would have but that woman even scared the shit out of me. I was like Steve Carrell in "40 Year Old Virgin" when he went to Elizabeth Bank's apartment to have sex. Yeah, it felt like that and I had the same expression and everything.

Don't take this report negatively. If you think you can tame this wild mare, be my guest.She is so much fun! I've seen her 4 times in 3 weeks! Now you know what I meant when I wrote "exorcist sex".

Makiki
11-07-14, 22:44
She's here. Saw her few hours ago & already booked. Still great experience same as all previous reviews.

Yung Evr
11-08-14, 09:46
In terms of service and a raw passion for fucking and sex in general, how would you rate the Fab 4 (Penny, Yoko, Coco, Honey)? Any others that rank?

Member #5092
11-08-14, 20:38
Late afternoon visit first time with her. This girl loves to DFK, more than aki and monica. If your looking for PSE she's your girl. After self shower rite down to business 69 reverse ACG CG popped in doggie, BB every thing. If your looking for GFE would not recommend. She's a pro aggressive takes control of the session she would be a good mama all business attitude, but not much emotional connection. She's a no peater for me. L / A / S 6. 5/7/8.

ByTheBook
11-09-14, 13:34
Just want to say daytime Mamasan at Kison treated me very nice. Enhancing my positive session with Yoko.

HiPickle
11-10-14, 00:12
Late afternoon visit first time with her. This girl loves to DFK, more than aki and monica. If your looking for PSE she's your girl. After self shower rite down to business 69 reverse ACG CG popped in doggie, BB every thing. If your looking for GFE would not recommend. She's a pro aggressive takes control of the session she would be a good mama all business attitude, but not much emotional connection. She's a no peater for me. L / A / S 6. 5/7/8.Yup, she is definitely PSE, but can get a little GFE YMMV I spose.

Called to see if she avail, yup. One enjoyable spinner. Tight little nanni. She loves the taste of her own juice. One position to dt, another position for some dt. I laid there just enjoying the show with vitamin v surging through my vein. Then a long session of pounding mish dfk, turn over for flat ds to finish. Felt like I shot a gallon of juice in her puss, and it just kept cumming. I dunno, last two times with this little spinner, my pop made my eyes roll back and stare at my little brain. Totally insane! Ha love it.

OneShort
11-11-14, 19:11
Made an appointment to see her.

L, 9, pretty sweet girl, nice smile with dimples 5'3,120 lb, be nature.

A, 10, very accommodating.

S,10,10, loveable lfk, dfk.

69 cum in my mouth.

Bbbjdt, this girl love to suck cocks, did not want to stop.

BBFS, she love sex, did not want to stop.

Great massage, fix my back, also my legs, and feet.

Going back tomorrow.

Pablo
11-12-14, 01:27
Flew in from the mainland today and went straight to Kison after getting settled. I called in advance and asked for Penny and was lucky she was available. The reviews here are spot on, pretty older K-girl with an insatiable appetite for sex. She's not a spinner but still a really nice body with amazing big, responsive nipples! She started with a massage with lotion and then as she sensed I was horny said, should we do that at the end? I said yes, and she immediately hopped on the table for a BBBJ. She slid up for DFK and I slid in bare, and it was fantastic. My only complaint is it's been awhile for me and I had no endurance and popped way too quickly CIP after some quick doggie and back to mish. She offered a shower so I took a quick one and came back for a massage, which turned into a snuggle and chat session. I was horny again so she let me go for MSOG even though I had to ask a few times.

Overall, another great time at Kison. On the way out MS told me she has a lot of new girls and named a few not mentioned here recently (Lucy was one I recall. I think). She also encouraged me to try Honey, saying she is 23, but said I have to call ahead for an appointment as she is always busy. For sure I'll be back before I head back to the mainland in a few days, I want to do Penny again, but Honey sounds great too. I did Yoko last time and would her again too! Just too many girls and not enough days.

Thanks again for the tips and info!

Lkjhgf
11-12-14, 10:52
Made an appointment to see her.

L, 9, pretty sweet girl, nice smile with dimples 5'3,120 lb, be nature.

A, 10, very accommodating.

S,10,10, loveable lfk, dfk.

69 cum in my mouth.

Bbbjdt, this girl love to suck cocks, did not want to stop.

BBFS, she love sex, did not want to stop.

Great massage, fix my back, also my legs, and feet.

Going back tomorrow.One, had same experance.

Yung Evr
11-12-14, 14:46
One, had same experance.Yoko provides a fantastic fuck session. She really gets into the session with full passion.

Anyone know if Coco and her gorgeous ass are still around?

TongueLover696
11-12-14, 22:31
Just finished a two-hour session with Penny. I can definitely second earlier reports that she loves DATY & DATO, FIV and FIA and sex in general. She is also a terrific masseuse.

She reminds me a lot of Paula, especially her strong thighs and deep tissue massage.

Hope to get a Paula / Penny duo workout sometime soon.

Local1234
11-12-14, 22:48
Just finished a two-hour session with Penny. I can definitely second earlier reports that she loves DATY & DATO, FIV and FIA and sex in general. She is also a terrific masseuse.

She reminds me a lot of Paula, especially her strong thighs and deep tissue massage.

Hope to get a Paula / Penny duo workout sometime soon.Penny is a true trooper for sure.

DaViper
11-13-14, 02:02

Hope to get a Paula / Penny duo workout sometime soon.Is Penny like Yoko and does greek?

TongueLover696
11-13-14, 11:26
Is Penny like Yoko and does greek?While she really got excited with DATO and FIA, she kept redirecting jr. away from the starfish as I rubbed her in that area. I don't think she wants to waste any cock that could be banging her pussy.

Bench Warmer
11-14-14, 19:05
So I finally figured out why Honey has the golden pussy. I FIV'd her last time and found her vaginal wall to be very rough. Almost calloused. And that mixed with her natural juices makes for a magical combination. I guess the friction and texture. For those who haven't experienced, its kinda like getting a good handjob from a Tongan mason. I crack myself up sometimes.

Jetli316
11-15-14, 20:17
So I finally figured out why Honey has the golden pussy. I FIV'd her last time and found her vaginal wall to be very rough. Almost calloused. And that mixed with her natural juices makes for a magical combination. I guess the friction and texture. For those who haven't experienced, its kinda like getting a good handjob from a Tongan mason. I crack myself up sometimes.LOL, this sounds kind of gross.

Awabi Lover
11-16-14, 05:01
Went without appointment.

Asked mama Chanel who is available and she gave me the line up:

Yoko, Jay, Penny, Honey, Angie, April, Kelly, Lucy and Coco.

I asked for Honey but she was busy so I had Penny.

Thanks for the good reports.

Penny was friendly and had GFE.

Very comfortable and relaxing with her.

Will definitely repeat but want to try Honey first next time.

King B
11-16-14, 06:44
Shouts out to those who answered my questions about Coco. I finally got the funds to see her.

Wow! Has anyone ever mentioned her nice ass. Haha. That is an amazingly shaped firm bubble butt.

I was pleasantly surprised to see she looked a little younger than most providers I've seen at Kison. And she has a bubbly personality to match.

Service was definitely top notch. She gave me a nice GFE vibe during every minute we spent with each other. She also gave me two pops and was determined to get that second pop out of me no matter how long it took. All the while acting like she was doing it for herself and not just to please me.

BBBJ, BBFS, DATY, DATO, BBFSCIP, MSOG, BBBJCIM.

Donated 60+150. She was great so I wanted to give her 150.

Would repeat.

Redneck 1
11-16-14, 08:05
On this past Tuesday and Saturday, there were posts mentioning that a provider named "Lucy" is currently in the Kison lineup. However, at the present time there are no posted reviews about her from any mongers who've experienced her at Kison. Has this Lucy been reviewed while previously working at another AMP in Honolulu? If not, a detailed review of her looks, attitude and service would be appreciated. If she's been working at the popular Kison for at least five days, several forum members have probably been with her already.

Rico Suave808
11-16-14, 21:23
On this past Tuesday and Saturday, there were posts mentioning that a provider named "Lucy" is currently in the Kison lineup. However, at the present time there are no posted reviews about her from any mongers who've experienced her at Kison. Has this Lucy been reviewed while previously working at another AMP in Honolulu? If not, a detailed review of her looks, attitude and service would be appreciated. If she's been working at the popular Kison for at least five days, several forum members have probably been with her already.There is no one named Lucy there.

Rico Suave808
11-16-14, 21:28
Honey has taken her BBBJ skills to a much higher level. Not only can she perform deep throat but she licks your balls with her tongue while doing it, amazing. Full report soon.

Opelu
11-16-14, 21:35
Honey has taken her BBBJ skills to a much higher level. Not only can she perform deep throat but she licks your balls with her tongue while doing it, amazing. Full report soon.Yeah and she blows you between positions to taste her own juices.

Surfbreak
11-17-14, 17:06
Yeah and she blows you between positions to taste her own juices.Wow, Honey sounds like the real deal. Got to get me a taste of Honey!

Rico Suave808
11-18-14, 12:11
Honey is the best. From the moment she comes into the room until you leave its all about me. Her service is well reported on this forum so there isn't much else I can say except that her bbbjdt is awesome to experience. I especially like how she licks my balls with her tongue while doing it. She has lost some weight in her mid section so she is looking better than ever. I especially like her sexy husky voice.

Honey likes dato and I spent a lot of time working her tight little bunghole. I especially like how she masturbates herself and makes herself come while I'm doing the dato trip. In daty her clit is hard to find at first but it swells up to a very large size and she gets so frigging wet.

Honey is open to any position and I did all that my old body can physically do. I even picked her up and fucked her standing. In the end we had an intense mutual orgasm and I collapsed totally exhausted.

After another shower she dressed me and sent me off with a nice long dfk.

I can't wait to see her again.

Dvd888
11-21-14, 04:53
Interesting. There didn't seem to be much of a language barrier when I saw her.

She claimed she would be back on the 3rd, but who knows. No matter; main thing she'll be back soon.Sandy finally got back yesterday. She had texted me in Sep that she was returning, but I guess she was on a slow boat or something.

She looks good, like she had some cosmetic work done to her face and chest, but maybe it's just the vacation. LOL. Was the first one and she was very glad to see me. She still DFK's with the best of them, and just attacked me. I didn't shower but she stripped me down and started with a very good BBBJ (guess enthusiasum trumps technique), better than I remembered her doing the last time. Hehe. We went thru all the positions to BBFSCIP in about 15 minutes before she slowed down all out of breath. She is still nice and tight. (While I was catching my breath, she gave me a very nice massage using a new style of firm rubbing which I enjoyed as it was different. When I turned over she started BBBJ again, and took me all of ten minutes to CIM which I thought she didn't do the last time but she just sucked me dry, then finished the massage.

She looks good as ever and her GFE was as good as I remembered, and she is still one of my ATF's there, along with Honey.

Chanel was complaining that its been slow but I think she might have more than enough ladies there to maybe start attracting more repeat clients. Sandy's been reported on before and I still found her as cute and attractive as ever. Will repeat.

Welcome back, Sandy. LOL.

DaViper
11-21-14, 07:05
Is it me or does anyone else notice Chanal looking different? Maybe different makeup? Different hair color? Not sure what it is but she looking good. Too bad she doesn't play.

Stoner R
11-21-14, 11:50
Chanel was complaining that its been slow but I think she might have more than enough ladies there to maybe start attracting more repeat clients. According to her, it's always 'slow'. Even when all rooms are taken and you have to wait a awhile to use the shower, LOL!

Goser
11-21-14, 13:35
According to her, it's always 'slow'. Even when all rooms are taken and you have to wait a awhile to use the shower, LOL!She has a disadvantage now relative to the best AMPs. Her providers are old. She used to have a service advantage with most of her girls providing BBFS. Now, the Chinese invasion has neutralized that advantage and the Chinese girls are in their 20's. What would you rather do? A 20 year old or of 50 year old?

Honey is so busy because she is young. Sugar and Naomi get busy because they are young. All she needs to do is get younger girls and she will be busy as hell.

Pictures on backpage and a table shower would also help.

Chik0848
11-21-14, 20:52
Is it me or does anyone else notice Chanal looking different? Maybe different makeup? Different hair color? Not sure what it is but she looking good. Too bad she doesn't play.

I've seen her without makeup and didn't recognize her until she spoke. I thought it was a new mamasan. What a shock. I felt like it was a Jeckle and Hyde thing where when she had makeup on, she acted nice, and without makeup, a *****.

Awabi Lover
11-22-14, 01:13
Forgot to mention there's road construction on Beretania and the 1st entrance to the parking lot is close.

Just go little further down the road, right before Safeway parking entrance, there's a 2nd entrance to the same parking lot.

LuvBigRax
11-22-14, 12:33
Are you saying the 20 yr old Chinese girls are doing BBFS? If not, then Chanel still has the service advantage even with older girls.

She has a disadvantage now relative to the best AMPs. Her providers are old. She used to have a service advantage with most of her girls providing BBFS. Now, the Chinese invasion has neutralized that advantage and the Chinese girls are in their 20's. What would you rather do? A 20 year old or of 50 year old?

Honey is so busy because she is young. Sugar and Naomi get busy because they are young. All she needs to do is get younger girls and she will be busy as hell.

Pictures on backpage and a table shower would also help.

Cosmic Kid
11-22-14, 14:45
Coco told me there are seven girls working there now.

Aviatr77
11-22-14, 20:38
Forgot to mention there's road construction on Beretania and the 1st entrance to the parking lot is close.

Just go little further down the road, right before Safeway parking entrance, there's a 2nd entrance to the same parking lot.Depending on the time of day, the first entrance before Grace's is probably better because when Time's is busy the lot is full of cars and folks walking to and from the entrance. LOL.

Orion1938
11-23-14, 01:56
My former GF is a clone of Honey's "textured nani" and Coco's famous apple okole.

Engaged in doggy was a visual and sensuous delight especially when her gyrations prompted spontaneous ejaculation. Required counter measures delayed busting a kintama to prolong the pleasures.

Being somewhat moloha, I encouraged her to to mount me cowgirl and let her build her horny sensualities, which were indicated by dripping of her love juice and her "Big one coming". I knew she was ready for her multiple waves of orgasms of tsunami magnitude when my tip teased her blood engorged G spot and clit. Her G spot would become "textured" and further increased our mutual arousals and pleasures. Then she would explode with multiple unceasing waves of pleasure and beg "Enough, stop".

Being naughty, I quickly clamped her to my chest, disallowing her dismounting, and maintaining my pumping to further stimulate her spot and pleasure. I would eventually stop when her eyes would roll, she was breathless and her body will go limp from almost passing out.

While cuddling during the after glow, I would receive an ass chewing for not stopping sooner but in the same breath, she admitted how good our love making was.

Aahh, the memoirs of a couple years ago at age 76. Time to visit Hawaii nei again and visit Kison and others.

Be safe.

Honolulu808
11-23-14, 02:43

Just go little further down the road, right before Safeway parking entrance, there's a 2nd entrance to the same parking lot.

Depending on the time of day, the first entrance before Grace's is probably better because when Time's is busy the lot is full of cars and folks walking to and from the entrance. LOL.You guys are too funny. There are 4 entrances and 1 exit only at the complex Kison is at. Beretania St has 3 entrances / exit (construction closing #2 because the bus cement pad) and Kinau St has 1 entrance / exit and 1 exit only. Most guys usually park mauka of the bulding Kison is in and walk around. Parking Lot fronting Times is usually packed and for some reason most visitors to Kison don't park in this area. Well some like me park right in front, making like I'm going to Graces for a plate lunch. This way I don't need a baseball cap and dark glasses at night. I've even parked on the diamondhead side, walked into Graces and went out the door into Kison door leading the the stairwell.

Happy Mongering (Thanksgiving too).

Talking about Thanksgiving, last year they closed shop at 6 pm for a private, girls night out. Chanel told me and my last visit they open as normal this Thanksgiving Thursday 😎.

OishiiNani
11-23-14, 20:42
Saw jae. K girl late 30's or early 40's. Older but very pretty, cuvaceous, stunning long hair She is very sweet and funny. Great technique on the BBBJ. Blend of fondling and squeezing. Allowed daty and nipple sucking. Kissing only on cheek. (My first time with her). Truth be told I dunno how fellow mongers last the hour. I was don't in thirty but she spent time afterwards cuddling. Very sweet girl. Likely repeat when in mood for quieter gentler time. Usual damages.

Kison attentive to discretion. Clears the hallway before stepping out. Watch the construction activity right in front of graces.

Honolulu808
12-02-14, 20:17
I heard there was a new girl at Kison so I headed there for a nooner. Sky is her name and damn, IMHO very hot. In the room she kinda reminded of Happy when she first came to Hawaii.

Sky has very sexy eyes and awesome kisser and a very nice healthy body. Not slim nor fat but just right, for me at least. Started with a light / medium pressure massage leading to her double the's back rub to the flip and passionate kissing session till she headed to my other head. She's a pro and knows how to please her customer from start to finish. At the end before the door opened I turned the light up to see the full beauty of Sky. Winnas.

On the way out Honey and Yoko was looking fine also today and worth a return trip to paradise.

Honolulu808
12-03-14, 01:36
I heard there was a new girl at Kison so I headed there for a nooner. Sky is her name and damn, IMHO very hot. In the room she kinda reminded of Happy when she first came to Hawaii.

Sky has very sexy eyes and awesome kisser and a very nice healthy body. Not slim nor fat but just right, for me at least. Started with a light / medium pressure massage leading to her double the's back rub to the flip and passionate kissing session till she headed to my other head. She's a pro and knows how to please her customer from start to finish. At the end before the door opened I turned the light up to see the full beauty of Sky. Winnas.

On the way out Honey and Yoko was looking fine also today and worth a return trip to paradise.Got some PM's about her discription and one asked if it was Thai Apple / Sky, no it's not her. Sky is fresh from the east coast. Stands about 5'4" I don't give nor guess girls weight. Nice manmade double the's. Age, mature like a good glass of wine, very good glass.

Treat her well and she might stay for a while. The treat will be ours though if she stays.

ByTheBook
12-03-14, 17:58
Got some PM's about her discription and one asked if it was Thai Apple / Sky, no it's not her. Sky is fresh from the east coast. Stands about 5'4" I don't give nor guess girls weight. Nice manmade double the's. Age, mature like a good glass of wine, very good glass.

Treat her well and she might stay for a while. The treat will be ours though if she stays.Treat her well, until I get back in late Jan.

Awabi Lover
12-04-14, 04:47
Honey is the best. From the moment she comes into the room until you leave its all about me. Her service is well reported on this forum so there isn't much else I can say except that her bbbjdt is awesome to experience. I especially like how she licks my balls with her tongue while doing it. She has lost some weight in her mid section so she is looking better than ever. I especially like her sexy husky voice.

Honey likes dato and I spent a lot of time working her tight little bunghole. I especially like how she masturbates herself and makes herself come while I'm doing the dato trip. In daty her clit is hard to find at first but it swells up to a very large size and she gets so frigging wet.

Honey is open to any position and I did all that my old body can physically do. I even picked her up and fucked her standing. In the end we had an intense mutual orgasm and I collapsed totally exhausted.

After another shower she dressed me and sent me off with a nice long dfk.

I can't wait to see her again.Thanks for the report. Honey is hot and sexy. Her tongue just drove me crazy. It was ticklish and made my jr so hard. Can't wait to see her again.

Hawaiian Nono
12-04-14, 06:26
Checking on the current line up at Kison. Let me know. Thanks.

Spinnerholic
12-04-14, 09:56
I'm sitting in my car right now. Just walked down the stairs from Kison with my noodle legs. Went to Kison with the full intent of seeing Honey. Totally forgot that she stops working at midnight. Was ready to walk out and return another time but already gave mama Chanel the HF. I was hinting to mama see that I'm leaning towards leaving. But she was nudging me to try April. Not really a fan of being provided a therapist. I prefer doing my research, making my choice and sticking to it. So I asked if there are any others available for me to chose from. She showed me April and Kelly, I think. I chose April. I'm so glad that I did. She's a little goddess in the sack and can't wait to see her again.

On the way out, Mama Chanel told me that Honey's last day will the the 20th. I'm making sure I see her before she leaves.

Does anyone have any info on Sugar? I've been missing her since Paula introduced us after our session. I would really appreciate it if anyone would give a brotha a heads up. TIA.

Member #4671
12-05-14, 13:51
Anyone know if does msog?

Kalani69
12-05-14, 20:31
Got some PM's about her discription and one asked if it was Thai Apple / Sky, no it's not her. Sky is fresh from the east coast. Stands about 5'4" I don't give nor guess girls weight. Nice manmade double the's. Age, mature like a good glass of wine, very good glass.

Treat her well and she might stay for a while. The treat will be ours though if she stays.So this isn't the same Skye who used to work at Kison under the same name and moved to Top Spa earlier in the year as Miso? Much of the description sounds like her such as height, boobs, age, service, and the fact that she's been off the market for awhile. Just wondering if seniors who frequent Kison would know.

Lonely Smiles
12-05-14, 20:32
Anyone know if does msog?Msog with Honey is possible if you treat her very well and ask like a gentleman, she may offer. But not standard. If you go in and pound her or are huge, I would not expect msog. Honey is very petite, I have to take my time on entry with her. She specifically asked me to leave MSOG out of my reviews when I saw her 3 x earlier this year because she needs to be able to choose.

If she is attracted to you and not exhausted from constant customers, you might get lucky. Just recommend you don't go in expecting or demanding it. YMMV.

But yeah, she is a gem worth experiencing before she leaves--young and very pretty. If you read the report history here you'll notice that just about everyone who has treated Honey right had a great session. There were a few mongers who noted that she wasn't their cup of tea, but almost no outright negative reports that I recollect.

Edit: I have not seen her since labor day weekend at beginning of September. So actually, I don't know if MSOG is still a possibility. Sometimes a new provider will offer things initially, then adjust if it becomes too much to handle. My third time with her I wasn't able to climax, so not technically msog, just a full hour of great sex.

Member #4671
12-05-14, 20:45
Msog with Honey is possible if you treat her very well and ask like a gentleman, she may offer. But not standard. If you go in and pound her or are huge, I would not expect msog. Honey is very petite, I have to take my time on entry with her. She specifically asked me to leave MSOG out of my reviews when I saw her 3 x earlier this year because she needs to be able to choose.

If she is attracted to you and not exhausted from constant customers, you might get lucky. Just recommend you don't go in expecting or demanding it. YMMV.

But yeah, she is a gem worth experiencing before she leaves.If it's a YMMV thing I'll pass. I work too hard to make my monger money to leave it up to chance. In this day and age where MSOG is a common thing, there's always someone else to do. I feel like one pop isn't enough, I feel unsatisfied to the point of seeing another provider right after. Makes it kind of a expensive thing where I could've been satisfied and go home after a MSOG session.

Thanks for saving me some cash brother!

Honolulu808
12-05-14, 21:09
So this isn't the same Skye who used to work at Kison under the same name and moved to Top Spa earlier in the year as Miso? Much of the description sounds like her such as height, boobs, age, service, and the fact that she's been off the market for awhile. Just wondering if seniors who frequent Kison would know.This Sky is new to Hawaii and not Skye / Miso. My description may have been off a little I guess. Very beautiful face, like I said, reminded me of Happy when she first came to Hawaii and Kison, while looking at Sky but taller. Beautiful huge (Paula, Star, Naomi or Sugar) breast with responsive nipples.

Not ultra PSE, I call it refine love making, kinda like, Star and Sharon or even Sara style.

Satyr808
12-05-14, 23:52
Anyone know if does msog?The only place guaranteeing MSOG is Empire. Some guys I know get 3 or more if it is within the hour.

Coco at and Yoko will allow it too.

Member #4671
12-06-14, 18:20
The only place guaranteeing MSOG is Empire. Some guys I know get 3 or more if it is within the hour.

Coco at and Yoko will allow it too.Thats the problem I have with empire. I can't stand hair down there! LOL.

Honolulu808
12-09-14, 20:14
Got a text from Chanel about a new girl arriving. When I got there Chanel was there and said couple of other house regulars checked her out yesterday and was blown away with Tina's service. I checked her out, name is Tina. MILF but good shape and pretty eyes. About 5'3" mm the's, not fat but not firm either. I would guess (true age not Korean age) early 40's.

This girl can satisfy anyones needs. She is a pro at this business. Wow she's hot, way above Happy's level when it comes to PSE, Tina being shape we did a full 50 minute before I tapped out and I know she could have gone longer. DT the best, even Monica doesn't come close. Tested by holding her neck and went for it and she kept going and taking the full length. DFK tops Paula's lips and tongue.

I don't want to post because just last week Sky arrived and I posted something online but no other postings and I do not want to look like a shill. I was truthful on my report on Sky cause she's worth checking out too.

Anyway, I suggest checking Tina out. English, it's about Yoko's level, can get by the session though without much said.

Lardoza007
12-09-14, 21:39
Aloha bros! I'm just wondering, if you do a walk-in, does MS automatically pick the provider for you? Never done a walk-in before, as it sounds a bit risky. Just curious.

OishiiNani
12-10-14, 01:06
Aloha bros! I'm just wondering, if you do a walk-in, does MS automatically pick the provider for you? Never done a walk-in before, as it sounds a bit risky. Just curious.Went a couple weeks ago during mid day just before lunch as a walk in. MS said only few girls on shift and had to 'recall' one from the supermarket getting coffee so no 'line up'. MS chose for me waited about 15 min.

Honolulu808
12-10-14, 02:32
Aloha bros! I'm just wondering, if you do a walk-in, does MS automatically pick the provider for you? Never done a walk-in before, as it sounds a bit risky. Just curious.With any AMP best to call to see whom you are looking for is available and make an appointment even if you're 5 minutes away. Hint: do not call from a blocked number. You might get lucky by just walking in and get whom you want to see if they are available. Other than that girls are on rotation for walk-ins with no request.

Crazy Glu
12-10-14, 07:33
Can anyone be more specific on what's on the menu for Honey and Tina?
PM if you'd like.

CG.

Enona1
12-10-14, 13:52
So my birthday is coming up and I want to treat myself to a good time at Kison. Was thinking about Penny (still here?) since I know what she offers but after reading about Sky, Tina and April I don't know. Coco still on bacay? Looking for a nice massage followed by some outstanding sex. Just had Yoko for like the fourth time so looking for some variety. Help please!

Goser
12-10-14, 14:03
The only place guaranteeing MSOG is Empire. Some guys I know get 3 or more if it is within the hour.

Coco at and Yoko will allow it too.If I could do it 3 or more times in one hour, I would gladly pay for it.

Kalani69
12-10-14, 14:04
With any AMP best to call to see whom you are looking for is available and make an appointment even if you're 5 minutes away. Hint: do not call from a blocked number. You might get lucky by just walking in and get whom you want to see if they are available. Other than that girls are on rotation for walk-ins with no request.At Kison, Chanel picks for me but often tells me who's available and who is my "type" and I sometimes choose from the short list or reject who she suggests. BTW I usually block my number when I call without any problems. But maybe they recognize my name ("AMP name") by now since I only go to a limited rotation of AMPs.

Lonely Smiles
12-10-14, 14:07
Can anyone be more specific on what's on the menu for Honey and Tina?
PM if you'd like.

CG.I have not seen Tina. From my experiences with Honey in August she has a full menu, assuming good hygiene on the mongers part: DFK, body licking, nipple play, DATY, DATO, BBBJ with BLS, Russian and Italian, BBFSCIP, with cuddling and conversation after. i don't recollect if rimming was available. I may have to go back and read my own report. YMMV.

Very petite. Greek is definitely not on the menu. She is also a novice at giving a massage, somewhat self conscious about it. She may have improved, but for me I didn't mind when she told me she doesn't really know how to give a massage. I never go mongering for the massage part lol.

Kalani69
12-10-14, 14:11
So my birthday is coming up and I want to treat myself to a good time at Kison. Was thinking about Penny (still here?) since I know what she offers but after reading about Sky, Tina and April I don't know. Coco still on bacay? Looking for a nice massage followed by some outstanding sex. Just had Yoko for like the fourth time so looking for some variety. Help please!I was there on Monday and Chanel said there were 10 girls. So there must be some new ones there that haven't been reported on. I repeated with Jay, who I have reported on in the past. Quick recap: she's a hot MILF, long beautiful hair, very sexy, terrific BBBJ that includes lots of licking. Gets wet fast if you make love to her. Can't say too much about the sex because both times she got me so riled up, then jumped on CG, and as soon as she went to ACG I blasted off. Damn that girl can get my juices flowing LOL. Let's see if we can figure out the current lineup: Jay, Yoko, Honey, April, Kelly, Tina, Coco, Sky, Angie. Hmm. That's all I can think of and we actually don't know for sure about Angie or Coco. Anybody else got more current info?

Opelu
12-10-14, 17:31
Aloha bros! I'm just wondering, if you do a walk-in, does MS automatically pick the provider for you? Never done a walk-in before, as it sounds a bit risky. Just curious.I walked in and just asked who working tonight. She said a bunch of names and just went with sky. This is not the same sky that used to work here before but she is quite attractive as someone previously said.

Crazy Glu
12-11-14, 01:58
I have not seen Tina. From my experiences with Honey in August she has a full menu, assuming good hygiene on the mongers part: DFK, body licking, nipple play, DATY, DATO, BBBJ with BLS, Russian and Italian, BBFSCIP, with cuddling and conversation after. i don't recollect if rimming was available. I may have to go back and read my own report. YMMV.

Very petite. Greek is definitely not on the menu. She is also a novice at giving a massage, somewhat self conscious about it. She may have improved, but for me I didn't mind when she told me she doesn't really know how to give a massage. I never go mongering for the massage part lol.Thanks brother.

CG.

OneShort
12-11-14, 16:33
Got a text from Chanel about a new girl arriving. When I got there Chanel was there and said couple of other house regulars checked her out yesterday and was blown away with Tina's service. I checked her out, name is Tina. MILF but good shape and pretty eyes. About 5'3" mm the's, not fat but not firm either. I would guess (true age not Korean age) early 40's.

This girl can satisfy anyones needs. She is a pro at this business. Wow she's hot, way above Happy's level when it comes to PSE, Tina being shape we did a full 50 minute before I tapped out and I know she could have gone longer. DT the best, even Monica doesn't come close. Tested by holding her neck and went for it and she kept going and taking the full length. DFK tops Paula's lips and tongue.

I don't want to post because just last week Sky arrived and I posted something online but no other postings and I do not want to look like a shill. I was truthful on my report on Sky cause she's worth checking out too.

Anyway, I suggest checking Tina out. English, it's about Yoko's level, can get by the session though without much said.808, had yoko many times as good as tina, be going vacation soon for a month.

Pretty hard to top monica, happy, paula, yoko's pretty close to all that.

Enona1
12-11-14, 17:57
Kind of bummed. Called to see if Penny was still around. Mama-san sounded pissed. "Penny not working!" I asked nicely if it was her day off. "Penny not here, I have no idea where she is!" Yikes!

Not sure who I'll ask for on my birthday. Last time with Penny was kind of wild but no more. (sighs).

OneShort
12-11-14, 19:46
Yoko as good as tina, be going vacation for about a month, will miss her.

To be better then monica, paula, happy is hard to beat.

Lkjhgf
12-11-14, 20:01

Anyway, I suggest checking Tina out. English, it's about Yoko's level, can get by the session though without much said.Yoko is as good as Tina, will be on vacation for a month, will miss her.

To be better then Monica, happy, Paula is hard to beat.

OneShort
12-12-14, 03:09
Yoko is as good as Tina, will be on vacation for a month, will miss her.

To be better then Monica, happy, Paula is hard to beat.My yobo, wait for me got to see you before you go vacation for a dt.

Honolulu808
12-14-14, 03:20
Second visit with Sky and I do have to say, she could be a Miss Korea beauty contestant with she looks and style. Wow IMHO, Sky is hot in looks and I just love her sophisticated demeanor and attitude. If I saw her at the mall, she would stop me in my tracks and I'd melt in her aura. Beautiful alluring eyes. Sky's body has my vote, not a super hard body but damn she could wake in a tiny winy bikini on the Northshore at a surf contest, top 10 in s bikini contest if she would enter a contest. A damn good kisser and very much service oriented to serve my every needs. She asked If massage first or play first, I took the second choice. What caught me was her placement of the towels on the bed and floor, as I found out this girl gets wet, not a squirter but gets as wet as the Nekdong or Geum River in Korea. Tonguing her between her legs I felt it I was drowning because she was going though waves of orgasms. When I was in her, no matter what position I looked at Jr. And it was lubed with her natural juices. After the pop, mouth wash and wet towels was already in the room to wipe me down, again very classy. Sky then fixed the towels on the bed and asked me to lay face down then was treated to a very good massage, knee pressure massage and back walk. Helped me to get dressed, but hug and another mouth watering DFK session and I was on my way.

I highly recommend this Korean Princess. And as General McArther once said I shall return.

Honolulu808
12-14-14, 19:35
Mondo.

Clear you mailbox.

Rico Suave808
12-15-14, 02:31
I went to Kison to see Honey but she wasn't feeling well so Channel sent in a new lady named Tina.

L /7 for Kison girls. It's hard to describe her looks because she turned down the lights when she came into the room. I did turn the lights up for a second and she looked very pleasant. I'm guessing 5'4" tall, 120 lbs, with nice manmade Ce's. Maybe a little extra weight on her stomach but not too much. Ass and legs felt pretty nice.

A /9 Tried very hard to please. She is willing to do anything within reason to please her customer. She came across as very shy.

S /8 Tina started out with a very bad massage but it only lasted for a few minutes. Eventually she worked her way to my ass and gave me a really nice rim job. After a while I turned over and she lightly kissed my body and worked down to my cock. The BBBJ was done softly as well as her ball sucking. She did try to dt me but couldn't quite take me all the way. Tina then climbed on me cowgirl and I wasn't in her more than 30 seconds when she came very hard. She was embarrassed but I reassured her that it was totally sexy. She continued this for quite a while and she just kept O-ing over and over, maybe 20 times in 10 minutes. What a fucking turn on. I turned her over for some daty and that's when I noticed that the towel was soaked with her love juice. I dove into her pussy and her juice was just running down my chin. After she came another 4 or 5 times I entered her mish, doggy and flat doggy ad back to mish and she is still cuming one after the other, fucking intense. Went back to doggy and came in her wet pussy. To my surprise I never lost my erection and kept banging her or another 10 minutes. Finally I lied on my back totally exhausted and she made me cum again with a bbbjcimws, Awesome.

Took a quick shower and when I came back Tina had my clothes neatly arranged on the bed where she helped dress me. Definite repeat with her after I see Honey once more and then Sky.

Menu: BBBJCIM, bbfscip, dfk, lfk, daty, dato, rim etc.

Enona1
12-16-14, 00:14
Had some of Tina for my birthday gift to myself. Good times! Attractive K-MILF. Fake titties that look nice but felt a bit lumpy. Pretty face, no ass really. Play first, lots of kisses and licking all over. Good BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV. Not shaved. Her pussy felt good. Different from Yoko. Her massage is okay. Shiatsu style like Penny but not as skilled. Would go again but tempted to try Sky and April.

LuvBigRax
12-16-14, 13:49
I believe there was a Tina at Kison in the beginning of the year. Is this the same one?

Had some of Tina for my birthday gift to myself. Good times! Attractive K-MILF. Fake titties that look nice but felt a bit lumpy. Pretty face, no ass really. Play first, lots of kisses and licking all over. Good BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV. Not shaved. Her pussy felt good. Different from Yoko. Her massage is okay. Shiatsu style like Penny but not as skilled. Would go again but tempted to try Sky and April.

Redneck 1
12-16-14, 14:12
I believe there was a Tina at Kison in the beginning of the year. Is this the same one?The current Tina at Kison said that she's from the mainland and had not worked in Honolulu before. Although I never met the previous Tina at Kison, there were some posts about her in May and June of this year. A report by Dvd888 described her as "slim, almost spinner" and "nicely toned all over," and that wouldn't match the current Tina.

Kalani69
12-16-14, 14:12
I believe there was a Tina at Kison in the beginning of the year. Is this the same one?Tina at Kison is now at Golden Spa.

Prospecs
12-16-14, 15:34
Is Coco still at Kison? Haven't heard any report on her.

Enona1
12-16-14, 19:36
Is Coco still at Kison? Haven't heard any report on her.Heard that Coco coming back next month sometime.

Hanakusu
12-17-14, 01:20
Sorry boys, Sky is gone. She was a looker for Kison.

Honolulu808
12-17-14, 02:37
Did you know there has been 4 Coco's at Kison. Present Coco is on family vaca, should be back soon. If you're talking about Tina at Golden, Sila at CHM, she was Gina at Kison not Tina. Tina at Kison is still at Kison, she got here a couple of weeks ago. But I heard that Miss Korea, Princess, Sky left Hawaii and headed back to Atlanta. (Only if a job calls me to Atlanta soon). She is not the same Skye / Miso. I went to see Jay and Honey lastnight and saw Penny there.

SpamEater808
12-17-14, 04:17
With Skye. Whats on her menu? I assume the standard BBBJ, BBFSCIP at kison still stands true for her? The rest of you guys got jr, pre-cumming with your information but I figured ask to be sure!!

Ilovewhores247
12-18-14, 03:41
Had J recently. She's quite an attractive K Mill from Seattle. Nice body and a nice ass too. Skipped shower and straight into the action. She offers standard menu including BBBJ, BBFS, cim, etc.

She really likes to lick face and even more so cock. Her BBBJ is really sloppy. Went into cfs ds and got tired. Took condom off for BBBJ cim finish and she kept going even after complete. Overall nice time with her and will see what else she offers next time. Probably 2 shots next time.

Enona1
12-19-14, 12:51
Did you know there has been 4 Coco's at Kison. Present Coco is on family vaca, should be back soon. If you're talking about Tina at Golden, Sila at CHM, she was Gina at Kison not Tina. Tina at Kison is still at Kison, she got here a couple of weeks ago. But I heard that Miss Korea, Princess, Sky left Hawaii and headed back to Atlanta. (Only if a job calls me to Atlanta soon). She is not the same Skye / Miso. I went to see Jay and Honey lastnight and saw Penny there.So Penny's back? Got to go back for more!

Buster50
12-19-14, 20:18
After having a bunch of the youngins at Empire, I thought I would sample some MILF action and had Jay. She looks to be late 30's and had a very sultry but cute expression on her face when she entered. She seemed shy at first but things really warmed up quickly. It's hard to explain but feeling her womanly body really turned me on. She was very responsive and all her skills were top notch! BBBJCIM for first pop and BBFSCIP for 2nd pop. One thing that really stood out was her communication skills. She made me feel like we've know each other for a long time. Very comfortable atmosphere and reminded me of having awesome sex with an old GF. Empire girls are great, but the lack of meaningful communication kinda makes me feel like they are just sex machines whereas Jay gave me more of total package experience. Dam, I'm torn where to go to next.

Pau Hana Party
12-20-14, 23:35
Just finished session with Sayuri, fellas she looks 20?

She is FAQEN HOTT! Very cute her looks rate 10+ (IMHO) her body is spoken. What an ass!

The Con: No massage, No bbj, she wants to get right into it. But I di don't mind because, I want to pound her as soon as she walked in.

She's been here a week from NY. She kisses very well, Dfk. She worked her way down licking and kissing my nipples then kept going south. She likes to make eye contact, and she looks good licking my dick. She was licking my balls and tried to apply the Jimmy hat at the same time. I asked if we could go BB, but she said "hand job only. " She put the condom on and started CBJ. Lots of eye contact, she is fucken beautiful. I got hard and said my turn. I eat the fresh little fatty until she stared shaking. Then she looked at me with those beautiful eyes. I told her to keep looking at me as I slide in. Man, her pussy is tight! I wanted to pound her so I could hear what kind of fuck noise she makes. After awhile I told her to turn over, then she said she needed lube. She put some lube on her pussy and she positioned herself with her head down ass up. What a site. I told to shake her ass while I plunged in. Damn. I think I found love in the doggie position. As I'm writing this. I'm still shaking. I fucken pound her as hard as I could. And she took it all. Here starts the line. If she massaged or just walked on my back. I would give her straight tens. Even with having to use a cover (at kison). She new to the business, so she has allot to learn. But I don't mind teaching this one.

L / 10 be / 10 S / 8 HF=60 Tip 140.

LetItRide777
12-23-14, 13:26
Any monger knows the youngest provider at Kison who does BBFS, DFK and 2 pops?

Magnod
12-23-14, 21:24
Does anyone there give a good massage?

Kim Chee Hu
12-24-14, 17:16
Any monger knows the youngest provider at Kison who does BBFS, DFK and 2 pops?Is Honey still around? She would be the youngest. Amazing service.

Bench Warmer
12-24-14, 20:15
Is Honey still around? She would be the youngest. Amazing service.Honey is gone. She flew out on Monday. Not sure when or if she'll return.

Kim Chee Hu
12-25-14, 03:15
Honey is gone. She flew out on Monday. Not sure when or if she'll return.Mahalo for the info. Sure hope she comes back. She's a gem.

GellinMelon
12-25-14, 23:02
Hey folks long time lurker first time poster. Anyway thinking about popping my AMP cherry with Jay. Sounds like a good time. I'm just wondering though since a lot of people seem to go BBFS with here has anyone ever caught anything from her? I have an SO so that would need some explaining. Tempted to try BBFS but I doubt I have the balls.

I meant to comment on this. If somebody answers it in the affirmative without an internet available public record I have to throw a flag.

We do this because 100's of guys make false reports of that kind because they have personal agendas. When it comes to BBFS you pays your money and takes your chances.

A2

Ilovewhores247
12-26-14, 00:20
Recently I popped my BBFS cherry with J. First time ever. I would normally never do that but she's a sexy chick. Probably first and last time I'll ever do that. Bbfscip by the way. Next time I'll stick to the program. LOL.

AgapitoBS
12-26-14, 02:04
However you spell her name, no mattah. She's pretty hot for an older woman. Sorry to you guys thinking that she is still in her 30's. No way she's still in her 30's. I'm thinking may even be late 40's.

Anyway, had her a few weeks back. Really nice girl with a.

Nice personality and great conversational skills. She makes you feel real comfortable the second she walks in. After conversing for a few minutes, she started with a BBBJ with me on my back. Felt great and used her hand a lot. Me, being married too long, no sex anymore so if feel too good, I'm going to bust soon. Luckily, she stopped after a few minutes and hopped on in CG. She went fast and hard! OMG, way too soon for me to cum so I told her to stop, and it's my turn. Took her to the corner of the bed where I dug into that sweet nani of hers with my tongue. After a few minutes, I had her writhing in pleasure. Then she told me to put one finger inside and just keep it there so I, duh, naturally obliged. After more writhing, um, WTH, two fingers insai, where I kept with my tongue and stroking my fingers! She came pretty hard and was pushing away from me when she came. My bad, I think when these working girls come hard, time to back off instead of trying to make them cum more. Otherwise, no can work the rest of the night. She loved it and said that most guys don't know how to eat right. Just saying but, I've been told that before over the decades. If I ever get tongue cancer, aiyah.

Merry Christmas to all.

Been wanting to play more but not sure of funds and no can make time. Still wanting to hit Naomi up again but hard for me to make it during her M-F hours. I think she's avoiding me for some reason. LOL. Oh, what a sweetheart though.

GellinMelon
12-26-14, 02:05
What about DFK. Read a post where the guy said she wouldn't DFK. But I read others that say she loves it. I actually wouldn't mind some DFK with a BBBJ. I have a slight beard though not super thick. Hope that doesn't make it a no go.

Spyda
12-26-14, 02:27
It's your choice if you want to go BBFS or not. If you are too uncertain then obviously don't do it. No one is forcing you to go BB. You can always request a condom if you really do want to see her. Just make sure you make it known you prefer a hat. In the end it's your decision and how badly do you want to risk your relationship with your SO.

Hey folks long time lurker first time poster. Anyway thinking about popping my AMP cherry with Jay. Sounds like a good time. I'm just wondering though since a lot of people seem to go BBFS with here has anyone ever caught anything from her? I have an SO so that would need some explaining. Tempted to try BBFS but I doubt I have the balls.

I meant to comment on this. If somebody answers it in the affirmative without an internet available public record I have to throw a flag.

We do this because 100's of guys make false reports of that kind because they have personal agendas. When it comes to BBFS you pays your money and takes your chances.

A2

H Mobius
12-26-14, 12:03
Just wanted to say I'm glad she's adjusted to AMP work. When she started out, this business of going from customer to customer "same thing over and over, OMG" was tiring her. Felt sorry and gave her a hug which she really needed one.

Nutmaker
12-26-14, 12:07
What about DFK. Read a post where the guy said she wouldn't DFK. But I read others that say she loves it. I actually wouldn't mind some DFK with a BBBJ. I have a slight beard though not super thick. Hope that doesn't make it a no go.Jay is a fantastic kisser. One of the best!! I have a slight beard also, always make good use of mouthwash, and dfk with her was always one of my favs. Big wet slurpy kisses, making the most of her lovely tongue. Be clean and it's all good.

GellinMelon
12-26-14, 17:19
So I popped my AMP cherry with Jay this morning. She is good looking but idk who thinks she's in her 30's she's easily in her late 40's.

Was super nervous given it was my first but probably last time.

Started with some lfk / dfk then she moved to BBBJ. Felt great. She climbed on top and I thought she was going to put it in so I asked for a hat and she said she wasn't putting it in but not to worry because she doesn't have anything. She just rubbed her clit on jr for a bit and back to BBBJ. She knew I wanted a hat so she grabbed one and put it on with her hand / mouth. She jumped on for CG for a while then said she wanted to lay down so I went for mish for a while standing on the side of the bed. She O'd a few times and her nani felt great. She was pretty vocal the whole time. She had me stand up and gave my some CBJ since she said she only had one. Moved to doggy which felt great also. Did some DATY where she O'd again. Told her I wanted her on top so I laid down and she jumped on for CG. JR popped out and this is where things changed and I got quite upset. The hat was coming off a bit so she grabbed it and I put my head back down not looking. Felt like she slipped it all the way back on and jumped back on CG. Things didn't feel a whole lot different as JR isn't that large. So I finished and she got off. This is where I find out she had taken the hat off and I was like WTF!. Inside I was super angry but acted like it was no big deal. So it ended with bbfscip though at the time unknowingly. She wiped me down and went to grab towels. I had an alcohol wipe in my pants pocket so I took the time to grab it and wipe down JR before she got back. We sat and chatted a bit where I mentioned I was pretty worried about the BBFS. She said she tests herself regularly with tests from the store next door. Said she tested last night and nothing. She then went into talking about her husband and her divorce 3 yrs ago. Said she has only been doing this work for 3 months but from posts it's probably more like 5-6 months. She said she worried about her health also because she gets a bunch of money from her husband and wants to live long enough to spend it.

So now I'm shitting bricks about the bbfscip. Going to have to abstain from my SO until next week so I can get to a clinic and get tested. SUPER fucken worried now so it's going to be a long weekend. Must have washed JR 5 times since I got home and also poured rubbing alcohol on him. Honestly ruined the experience since now I'm worried. Probably won't partake in the hobby again or at least for a very long time.

Admin2
12-26-14, 18:38
Something aint right with this guy, first he posts saying he wants to see this chick and thinking about going raw dawg but is afraid and is soliciting STD info about her.

Then he says he wants to go there and kiss her.

Then he says, "I saw her and OMFG she tricked me into fucking her without a condom! The sky is falling!" None of this shit adds up and I wanted to say it before 100 of you guys did it and got into trouble.

I've checked my back end shit and I'm not getting any leads to who this actually is. If anybody has any ideas please PM me.

A2

A2

What about DFK. Read a post where the guy said she wouldn't DFK. But I read others that say she loves it. I actually wouldn't mind some DFK with a BBBJ. I have a slight beard though not super thick. Hope that doesn't make it a no go.

So I popped my AMP cherry with Jay this morning. She is good looking but idk who thinks she's in her 30's she's easily in her late 40's.

Started with some lfk / dfk then she moved to BBBJ. Felt great. She climbed on top and I thought she was going to put it in so I asked for a hat and she said she wasn't putting it in but not to worry because she doesn't have anything. She just rubbed her clit on jr for a bit and back to BBBJ. She knew I wanted a hat so she grabbed one and put it on with her hand / mouth. She jumped on for CG for a while then said she wanted to lay down so I went for mish for a while standing on the side of the bed. She O'd a few times and her nani felt great. She was pretty vocal the whole time. She had me stand up and gave my some CBJ since she said she only had one. Moved to doggy which felt great also. Did some DATY where she O'd again. Told her I wanted her on top so I laid down and she jumped on for CG. JR popped out and this is where things changed and I got quite upset. The hat was coming off a bit so she grabbed it and I put my head back down not looking. Felt like she slipped it all the way back on and jumped back on CG. Things didn't feel a whole lot different as JR isn't that large. So I finished and she got off. This is where I find out she had taken the hat off and I was like WTF!. Inside I was super angry but acted like it was no big deal. So it ended with bbfscip though at the time unknowingly. She wiped me down and went to grab towels. I had an alcohol wipe in my pants pocket so I took the time to grab it and wipe down JR before she got back. We sat and chatted a bit where I mentioned I was pretty worried about the BBFS. She said she tests herself regularly with tests from the store next door. Said she tested last night and nothing. She then went into talking about her husband and her divorce 3 yrs ago. Said she has only been doing this work for 3 months but from posts it's probably more like 5-6 months. She said she worried about her health also because she gets a bunch of money from her husband and wants to live long enough to spend it.

So now I'm shitting bricks about the bbfscip. Going to have to abstain from my SO until next week so I can get to a clinic and get tested. SUPER fucken worried now so it's going to be a long weekend. Must have washed JR 5 times since I got home and also poured rubbing alcohol on him. Honestly ruined the experience since now I'm worried. Probably won't partake in the hobby again or at least for a very long time.

OishiiNani
12-26-14, 21:40

So now I'm shitting bricks about the bbfscip. Going to have to abstain from my SO until next week so I can get to a clinic and get tested. SUPER fucken worried now so it's going to be a long weekend. Must have washed JR 5 times since I got home and also poured rubbing alcohol on him. Honestly ruined the experience since now I'm worried. Probably won't partake in the hobby again or at least for a very long time.Is this the same jay (jae)? The 40 ish yo korean MILF with the beautiful long brown hair. Goes back and forth to pacific northwest. I've been with her before. Always covered. She is no newbie but an experienced professional. Actually a great provider to break your AMP cherry because she is so sweet and conscientious. Your description definitely does not sound like her. Hope your junior didn't dry up shrivel after all that alcohol.

Goser
12-26-14, 21:51
Something aint right with this guy, first he posts saying he wants to see this chick and thinking about going raw dawg but is afraid and is soliciting STD info about her.

Then he says he wants to go there and kiss her.

Then he says, "I saw her and OMFG she tricked me into fucking her without a condom! The sky is falling!" None of this shit adds up and I wanted to say it before 100 of you guys did it and got into trouble.

I've checked my back end shit and I'm not getting any leads to who this actually is. If anybody has any ideas please PM me.

A2He just seems like a total newbie to me. The first time I took a girl out from a Club in Hong Kong, the girl did me BBFSCIP. This was around 1992 around the time Magic Johnson announced he had HIV. I was so paranoid that I was reading every book I could and I had to wait 6 months to get tested. That was 6 months of hell. He is acting like I did back then. Seems pretty normal actually.

DatyLuva
12-26-14, 21:51
New cummer Jessica willing to please. Korean 50-60 with great body for her age. Not as toned as Monica (now at CHM) but nicely proportioned. Kison standard menu with msog. BBBJ and returned the favor with DATY. Completely shaven tite little kitty. RCG, bedside mish, and finished in K9 1st round. Lite massage with 2nd round BBBJ and standing K9. Bit on the petite side so perfect for me. Not a spinner body if your into spinners. Will repeat soon.

Local1234
12-26-14, 23:53
New cummer Jessica willing to please. Korean 50-60 with great body for her age. Not as toned as Monica (now at CHM) but nicely proportioned. Kison standard menu with msog. BBBJ and returned the favor with DATY. Completely shaven tite little kitty. RCG, bedside mish, and finished in K9 1st round. Lite massage with 2nd round BBBJ and standing K9. Bit on the petite side so perfect for me. Not a spinner body if your into spinners. Will repeat soon.50-60? Is that typo bro?

Newer
12-27-14, 02:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Mondo Badfoot
12-27-14, 13:02
50-60? Is that typo bro?I was with Jessica yesterday- 2nd time in four days: great service, great big boobs, great personality! I will write a full review later. I would guess Her age to be 28-30! Max- 35! I have had several long term relationships with Korean women and I know how deceptively young they can look- Jessica is young! So is the other new girl at Kison.

OneShort
12-27-14, 13:22
I am keeping this report vague, but want to make you all aware of the possibilities. Went to Kison in November, and it was the first time I went mongering in over a year. I let the small head take over, and did not use a cover. About a week later I am pissing blood. Went to the doctor and had all the blood test and urine test done. Luckily it was just a urinary tract infection I picked up, with very high bacteria count. My urine looked like cranberry juice. The test for chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, and HIV were negative. But have to go back for HIV test after the three month window. I am one hundred percent sure I got it when there. A ten day dose of CIPRO took care of it. Is is worth the stress and anxiety and discomfort? Just some food for thought.Who did you see pm me please, please.

Mahalos.

H Mobius
12-27-14, 16:44
I am keeping this report vague, but want to make you all aware of the possibilities. Went to Kison in November, and it was the first time I went mongering in over a year. I let the small head take over, and did not use a cover. About a week later I am pissing blood. Went to the doctor and had all the blood test and urine test done. Luckily it was just a urinary tract infection I picked up, with very high bacteria count. My urine looked like cranberry juice. The test for chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, and HIV were negative. But have to go back for HIV test after the three month window. I am one hundred percent sure I got it when there. A ten day dose of CIPRO took care of it. Is is worth the stress and anxiety and discomfort? Just some food for thought.Well my friend you are fortunate. Although it was "only" a urinary tract infection, I've known of women who wound up in the hospital for the same thing or were rushed to the ER because they neglected it and the infection spread.

Enona1
12-27-14, 21:07
I was with Jessica yesterday- 2nd time in four days: great service, great big boobs, great personality! I will write a full review later. I would guess Her age to be 28-30! Max- 35! I have had several long term relationships with Korean women and I know how deceptively young they can look- Jessica is young! So is the other new girl at Kison.Does Jessica do massage? A good massage before or after does it for me. Paula, Coco, Yoko, Penny all give great massages. Even Yuki from before and Monica. Please let us know.

Pumpking
12-27-14, 22:45
I am keeping this report vague, but want to make you all aware of the possibilities. Went to Kison in November, and it was the first time I went mongering in over a year. I let the small head take over, and did not use a cover. About a week later I am pissing blood. Went to the doctor and had all the blood test and urine test done. Luckily it was just a urinary tract infection I picked up, with very high bacteria count. My urine looked like cranberry juice. The test for chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, and HIV were negative. But have to go back for HIV test after the three month window. I am one hundred percent sure I got it when there. A ten day dose of CIPRO took care of it. Is is worth the stress and anxiety and discomfort? Just some food for thought.Can you please PM me too? I want to know before I go there again.

Member #6232
12-28-14, 00:22
I am keeping this report vague, but want to make you all aware of the possibilities. Went to Kison in November, and it was the first time I went mongering in over a year. I let the small head take over, and did not use a cover. About a week later I am pissing blood. Went to the doctor and had all the blood test and urine test done. Luckily it was just a urinary tract infection I picked up, with very high bacteria count. My urine looked like cranberry juice. The test for chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, and HIV were negative. But have to go back for HIV test after the three month window. I am one hundred percent sure I got it when there. A ten day dose of CIPRO took care of it. Is is worth the stress and anxiety and discomfort? Just some food for thought.Howzit bruddah. Speaking of cranberry color; daily dose of glass of Cranberry juice, I was told can possibly help aid in preventing UTI. I drink the non sugar kind daily glass as regiment along with daily dose of Garlic and Radish oils. Trying to stay with natural and multivitamins along with rest and exercise can possibly help. Of course practicing safe habits will help as well. Asides from rubber for the boto not sure if there are tongue sleeves to aid in protection. LOL. Just keep safe and vigilant in your health.

Blake123
12-28-14, 04:52
Howzit bruddah. Speaking of cranberry color; daily dose of glass of Cranberry juice, I was told can possibly help aid in preventing UTI. I drink the non sugar kind daily glass as regiment along with daily dose of Garlic and Radish oils. Trying to stay with natural and multivitamins along with rest and exercise can possibly help. Of course practicing safe habits will help as well. Asides from rubber for the boto not sure if there are tongue sleeves to aid in protection. LOL. Just keep safe and vigilant in your health.Not really the right thread for this, but since you brought it up, I wanted to share. I've been taking two 450mg cranberry capsules daily for almost one year now, and it has kept my tract clean and pain-free.

Buster50
12-28-14, 07:38
Not really the right thread for this, but since you brought it up, I wanted to share. I've been taking two 450mg cranberry capsules daily for almost one year now, and it has kept my tract clean and pain-free.Have you had pain before? Are you older in age?

H Mobius
12-28-14, 17:40
Howzit bruddah. Speaking of cranberry color; daily dose of glass of Cranberry juice, I was told can possibly help aid in preventing UTI. I drink the non sugar kind daily glass as regiment along with daily dose of Garlic and Radish oils. Trying to stay with natural and multivitamins along with rest and exercise can possibly help. Of course practicing safe habits will help as well. Asides from rubber for the boto not sure if there are tongue sleeves to aid in protection. LOL. Just keep safe and vigilant in your health.I try to make a point of selecting cranberry juice or some combination too, just for everyday tract health. I don't expect it to take on an invasion if I stick my wick into an infected nan.

OneShort
12-28-14, 18:21
Can you please PM me too? I want to know before I go there again.No pm reply must be bs post.

Ma ma see said fake report.

Awabi Lover
12-28-14, 21:31
No pm reply must be bs post.

Ma ma see said fake report.I did not receive pm reply either.

It must be fake that Jackson deleted his report.

Rico Suave808
12-28-14, 22:17
Can we get back to real reports instead of reports about cranberry juice and stds?

Pumpking
12-28-14, 22:43
I did not receive pm reply either.

It must be fake that Jackson deleted his report.Didn't get PM either. Lets all hope its Bu-Lai.

Lonely Smiles
12-29-14, 00:34
Speaking of real reports. I decided I wanted to visit Kison to try Jay's GFE. Long story, but I ended up with one of the new girls, Sayumi. She is Half Japanese and Half Korean. A beautiful mix. I found her face very attractive, with nice long brown hair. Her body is the Marilyn Monroe type of body with killer full curves. In particular, DATO was a delight. Now make no mistake, she has an incredibly feminine body, but is is also very soft. Sayumi is not a spinner. She clearly does not spend much time working out. Regardless, the proportions were right with a full ass and large breasts. I literally asked her to sit on my face and go for a ride, and I was quite pleased when she was willing.

I went to Kison for all covered service and that is exactly what I got. She did a CBJ with shaft licking and BLS, CFS, just a little bit of DFK, more LFK etc. She also has good vaginal control and I could feel her muscle contractions around my member, especially during flat DS. There was no massage, and I would not call the session a GFE. I prefer a lot more kissing when I go see a provider. However, I did get a vibe like she was nervous and the sense that a repeat would be much more intimate. I'm not sure if I will give it a round 2 to see if the session becomes GFE.

Overall L / A / S: 8.5/9/8 (Very attractive Japanese / Korean mix, about 5'4", age late twenties or early thirties, great full ass, perfect for DATO).

Menu: LFK, very minor DFK, CBJ w / BLS, CFS, DATY, and plenty of DATO. (I think full covered service is standard with her. I was planning to ask for a cover and did not have to. She never offered BBBJ or BBFS).

Verdict: I may repeat, something about her body sets me on fire. The DATO was the highlight for me. However, Sayumi was not a GFE the first time around. I finally did get her to laugh at the very end of the session. YMMV.

Rico Suave808
12-29-14, 03:43
I think Sayumi and Sayuri are the same provider. Pau Hana Party report 2633 describes the same body and service.

Lonely Smiles
12-29-14, 03:56
I think Sayumi and Sayuri are the same provider. Pau Hana Party report 2633 describes the same body and service.Ah, it's entirely possible that I misheard her name. In any case, I agree.

InnoniniSatan
12-29-14, 05:10
Formerly of Mayflower & Empire? Please let a brother know. Also I have no clue where Kison is. PM me please.

SATAN.

Lonely Smiles
12-29-14, 05:20
Formerly of Mayflower & Empire? Please let a brother know. Also I have no clue where Kison is. PM me please.

SATAN.No, definitely a different girl; different body, height, and features. Kison is right next to Grace's Inn on Beretania. You can google 'Kison Massage Honolulu' and it will come up.

Opelu
12-29-14, 17:33

So now I'm shitting bricks about the bbfscip. Going to have to abstain from my SO until next week so I can get to a clinic and get tested. SUPER fucken worried now so it's going to be a long weekend. Must have washed JR 5 times since I got home and also poured rubbing alcohol on him. Honestly ruined the experience since now I'm worried. Probably won't partake in the hobby again or at least for a very long time.Just my opinion but I'm pretty sure I will know if the hat is on or off.

LuvBigRax
12-30-14, 12:34
Good to know the girls get tested regularly.

Lonely Smiles
12-31-14, 01:20
Went back to Kison for an appointment with Jay. Thanks for the brothers that recommended her GFE. If you've read any of my reviews in the Empire thread, this was right up there. I wholeheartedly recommend her to any monger looking for a great GFE with an intelligent Korean woman. Naturally, she is older than the young spinners at Empire. However, as noted in other reviews, she has a maturity and womanly grace about her that is very endearing. She has command of her body and with good control of her vaginal muscles. Jay is also a wonderful kisser and really knows how to use her tongue and lips to stimulate my senses. At one point, she licked my face, earlobes, neck, it was kind of like a JAV make-out scene.

L / A / S: 8/10/10 (she looks superb for her age, graceful, and full of life--probably late 30's or early 40's, she is not a spinner and has just a slight tummy. Overall though, very attractive figure.).

A comment on the menu, yes BBFS is generally available as long as she is comfortable with the monger. Just be a man about it, she always has condoms with her in the room. If you want a cover, just ask, she doesn't force herself on anyone. We know the risks of this hobby. It seems silly for a grown man to go to a place like this and pretend to be a victim. In any event: Tons of DFK, intimate cuddling, nipple play, BBBJ & BBFS usually available, covered of course is no problem, DATY, DATO, etc. One other note, MSOG is not available. She has her reasons, and I can understand. I imagine it would be tiring. My only qualm, if I go see her and happen to pop in the first 5 minutes after insertion, LOL I guess we'll have a long cuddling session.

Note: She doesn't really know how to give a massage and readily admitted that upfront. But, the way I see it, I don't go to an AMP for a massage haha. There are regular massage parlors everywhere in Honolulu with licensed masseuses.

Bottom line for me, terrific woman, her ex-husband let her get away IMO. Jay is solidly in my repeat rotation when I need a great GFE experience with conversation and cuddling. She also stands out for me like Kelly of Ichiban, in that I was able to emotionally connect with her even though I am several years younger. This woman will kiss you until your lips are ready to come off. Love it!

Off Topic - that new Chinese place in the same building strip is the bomb. I was really hungry after my session and decided to stop in as I walked out of Kison. One of the new owners insisted on having me try a sample of nearly every dish. Good stuff.

Redneck 1
12-31-14, 16:39
Bottom line for me, terrific woman, her ex-husband let her get away IMO. First-class report, as usual. I likewise gave her a very favorable review. Just wanted to mention my opinion that when a marriage terminates, there are usually two sides to the story. Personally, I would want to hear the ex-husband's side of the story before coming to any conclusions. Who knows, he might have a good reason to be glad to be rid of her, LOL. Realistically, how a provider behaves when customers are directly paying her cash for one hour of her time could easily be different than how she sometimes behaved over the course of a marriage.

Lonely Smiles
12-31-14, 22:26
First-class report, as usual. I likewise gave her a very favorable review. Just wanted to mention my opinion that when a marriage terminates, there are usually two sides to the story. Personally, I would want to hear the ex-husband's side of the story before coming to any conclusions. Who knows, he might have a good reason to be glad to be rid of her, LOL. Realistically, how a provider behaves when customers are directly paying her cash for one hour of her time could easily be different than how she sometimes behaved over the course of a marriage.Haha touche , of course. She actually speaks kindly of her Ex. Who knows?

Maybe a more appropriate sentiment would be "I would date someone with a personality like Jay in a heartbeat". Then of course it would be a matter of finding out who she really is on a day to day basis.

Un Holy
01-01-15, 08:59
Guys, realistically most of the ladies working in the AMPs are in the 40-50+ range. I am not speculating. I telling you what the fact of the matter is. Koreans look good for their age and they are good at fooling many white guys on the mainland and some here. My ex's use to do it all the time and they still do it and they are in the 50's range and tell the men they are in the 30's range. Well, that 's what happens when guys think with the small head.

No matter though because in the end, we are all thinking we are young and can shoot gallons of cum, but in reality we go to get the deed done and satisfy our animal needs as men.

The good ones treat us like we are their husband on the honeymoon for one hour and then kick us out.

The bad ones treat us like we have been married to them for 25 years and grumble ***** and moan of how we fuck them then they kick us out.

Happy new years to all. !

Korean pussy is the boss and always will be the boss! The trick is learning how to control it.

HiPickle
01-02-15, 02:13
Called other places for availability, like top, and Empire, but empire closed till 9 so said Steve, well, I can't wait around town for opening, got to do my thing and get back to the hale. Next up Kison, no more Honey, but mama said to try other new ones, I thought I'd peek again. I walked last time, but this time I saw 3 girls, picked April. I remembered another positive review of her from a spinner fan like me, and she is a smaller set woman, maybe 5'1, but not a spring chicken either. I could tell she's had a lot of work, but when the lights went down she looked much younger. Ha ha. What I liked and needed, DFK, and BBFS for a change of pace, tried to get me to pop a second time, good fun trying. A good description, since no one seems to get very descriptive here of the Kison women, long straight black hair, which I like, full lips, when looking down in MISH, she looked a lot like a girl I've seen, nice turn on, young looking, but when the lights went back on, I could see there was some face work. Boobs are rather hard but large bold ons, and ass not firm really. These Women take care of their bods pretty well, but you can tell they are NOT in their 30's and closer to late 40's early 50's. Still, service wise, very good.

Insatiable808
01-03-15, 16:48
Bopped over to Kison for a double shot of gorgeous Asian hotness week of New Year's. On Monday, early AM appt mixup at Top Spa with Aki, led me to Kison to sample Sayuri, based on positive review by Brother Lonely Smiles. Loved his description of her "killer full curves". Enough of pounding spinners & skinny, model type hotties. I was ready for a full figured hot ass WOMAN!!

After taking my quick self-shower, I could hear girls near the shower area. I cracked the slider door ever so slightly open & saw a vision in an orange & white 2 piece bikini. Long brown, wavy hair, taller than my height (I'm a shorty), nice full breasts & a beautiful pair of Asian buns (not a flat ass at all). I was praying that this girl was my date for the morning!!

When I returned to my room, I waited in anticipation. In walks in the SAME HOTTIE!! Younger than the usual Kison beauty, she instantly filled my man meat with blood & I was at FULL ATTENTION. She immediately noticed my Full Chub & was appreciative of the instant "no can hide" my approval of her sexiness & beauty! I told her how HOT she was & immediately we were in a full on lip & tongue lock!!

Guys. Most girls love it when they are honestly complimented about their looks & sexiness. I believe, if done with sincerity & obvious (hard cock) approval, compliments to these girls go straight to their pussy nerve endings & are the first step to lubricating their insides for unbelievable SEX!!

Being a 420 enthusiast & having enjoyed several bowlfuls of mind blowing ganja, the details of our encounter are a bit blurry. But it did include much DFK, toe curling BBBJ, sweet like honey DATY & DATO, screaming good CG & rev CG, standing mish on edge of table which morphed into standing CG with her holding on for dear life as we slowly & sensually joined bodies & minds as her legs were wrapped around my hips & her arms holding onto my neck. Even tho taller than me, I was able to lift her up fairly easily & made max penetration in this position. Loved her thrashing her head & hair about as she & I pounded cock & pussy together until my legs gave out & I had to lay her back down on the table.

So onto reg mish, while suckling on her Charlie sized fun bags!! Spread her legs as wide as can be as we phucked like teens in heat!! Flipped her over into flat dog & went deep deep again to her almost crying phuck sounds. "Good kine crying sounds, not like I was hurting her in any way! On the contrary, we both were in FUCK HEAVEN!!

Flipped her back over to mish until I exploded into my 2. 0 Okamotos. Once again, the provider enjoyed those condoms almost as much as I did.

Don't know if she does BBFS on next visit. I intend to find out & report!!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE with a full figured Asian Hottie!! Usual damages. Repeat in the planning. She enjoyed my Morning Wood, so I'll be slinging it again, very soon with Sayuri!!

Two days later, I was in a heated body twister with more Asian Hotness!! Made appt with Jay, again based on Bro Lonely Smiles & other previous positive reviews on this wonderful lady. She kisses SO GOOD!! And we Phucked each other to exhaustion with DFK & much passion thoughout!! She genuinely enjoyed bouncing on my "Little Monster", which she said was a "Big" Monster! And I really like slamming my BB Morning Wood into her sloppy wet girl meat!! Will definitely repeat with Jay!! She asked me why I took so long to see her, being that she has been in town for several months already? Told her I hardly get out & only once in a while enjoy side pussy. (Small kine white lie.) But having experienced Jay, I will definitely see her again & again!!

Taller than me again, sexy body, long black hair, pretty face, great conversation, willing to screw me any way I wanted, DFK up the ying yang & beyond. Hell yah I'm coming back.

I'm cumming back for Both of these GIRLS!! Both sessions left me weak & wobbly making my way back to my car. Lots of cars in the lot during the Nw Yr preparations, if they only knew the passion & creaminess going on just a few yards away in little' Ole Kison Therapeutic Masssage.

Enjoy the holidays, enjoy the girls, report, report, report.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

ByTheBook
01-03-15, 17:24
What is the line-up at Kison? The girls I have seen are not there.

RidingHI
01-03-15, 17:48
I went to Kison on Friday afternoon. Busy at that time. I asked who was available and then asked for the youngest. MS said all about the same age. Then I asked for whoever has natural boobs.

In walks Sarah. I would rate looks between 7-8. Typical Korean face (high cheek bones, big mouth), and typical Korean body shape (broad shoulders, strong arms and small hips and ass).

A - 9 She was a GFE for me. Lots of kissing and licking.

S - 7. Her kitty was way too small for me. Could only fit the tip in. I can't remember the last time that happened in an AMP. But she was a trooper and tried to fit it in, but no go. She attempted a very good BBBJ, but no completion nor by hand. I ended up finishing by myself.

Getting Old
01-03-15, 19:33
Guys, realistically most of the ladies working in the AMPs are in the 40-50+ range. I am not speculating. I telling you what the fact of the matter is. Koreans look good for their age and they are good at fooling many white guys on the mainland and some here. My ex's use to do it all the time and they still do it and they are in the 50's range and tell the men they are in the 30's range. Well, that 's what happens when guys think with the small head.

No matter though because in the end, we are all thinking we are young and can shoot gallons of cum, but in reality we go to get the deed done and satisfy our animal needs as men.

The good ones treat us like we are their husband on the honeymoon for one hour and then kick us out.

The bad ones treat us like we have been married to them for 25 years and grumble ***** and moan of how we fuck them then they kick us out.

Happy new years to all. !

Korean pussy is the boss and always will be the boss! The trick is learning how to control it.Reading through the posts came across yours. Man I tell you you made the day I got a real good laugh at this post Thank You! As I told a friend you can tell from the eyes because the eyes don't lie especially the wrinkles around the same. LOL. Have a good day guys.

Skebe
01-04-15, 01:13
I went to Kison on Friday afternoon. Busy at that time. I asked who was available and then asked for the youngest. MS said all about the same age. Then I asked for whoever has natural boobs.

In walks Sarah. I would rate looks between 7-8. Typical Korean face (high cheek bones, big mouth), and typical Korean body shape (broad shoulders, strong arms and small hips and ass).

A - 9 She was a GFE for me. Lots of kissing and licking.

S - 7. Her kitty was way too small for me. Could only fit the tip in. I can't remember the last time that happened in an AMP. But she was a trooper and tried to fit it in, but no go. She attempted a very good BBBJ, but no completion nor by hand. I ended up finishing by myself.How big are you that you could not fit in her? About how tall is she and how much does she weigh?

Yung Evr
01-04-15, 03:48
How big are you that you could not fit in her? About how tall is she and how much does she weigh?Yea, really. That's pretty rare. She must be extremely small and you must have a monster cock.

Lonely Smiles
01-04-15, 07:11
Bopped over to Kison for a double shot of gorgeous Asian hotness week of New Year's. On Monday, early AM appt mixup at Top Spa with Aki, led me to Kison to sample Sayuri, based on positive review by Brother Lonely Smiles. Loved his description of her "killer full curves". Enough of pounding spinners & skinny, model type hotties. I was ready for a full figured hot ass WOMAN!!

After taking my quick self-shower, I could hear girls near the shower area. I cracked the slider door ever so slightly open & saw a vision in an orange & white 2 piece bikini. Long brown, wavy hair, taller than my height (I'm a shorty), nice full breasts & a beautiful pair of Asian buns (not a flat ass at all). I was praying that this girl was my date for the morning!!

When I returned to my room, I waited in anticipation. In walks in the SAME HOTTIE!! Younger than the usual Kison beauty, she instantly filled my man meat with blood & I was at FULL ATTENTION. She immediately noticed my Full Chub & was appreciative of the instant "no can hide" my approval of her sexiness & beauty! I told her how HOT she was & immediately we were in a full on lip & tongue lock!!

Guys. Most girls love it when they are honestly complimented about their looks & sexiness. I believe, if done with sincerity & obvious (hard cock) approval, compliments to these girls go straight to their pussy nerve endings & are the first step to lubricating their insides for unbelievable SEX!!

Being a 420 enthusiast & having enjoyed several bowlfuls of mind blowing ganja, the details of our encounter are a bit blurry. But it did include much DFK, toe curling BBBJ, sweet like honey DATY & DATO, screaming good CG & rev CG, standing mish on edge of table which morphed into standing CG with her holding on for dear life as we slowly & sensually joined bodies & minds as her legs were wrapped around my hips & her arms holding onto my neck. Even tho taller than me, I was able to lift her up fairly easily & made max penetration in this position. Loved her thrashing her head & hair about as she & I pounded cock & pussy together until my legs gave out & I had to lay her back down on the table.

So onto reg mish, while suckling on her Charlie sized fun bags!! Spread her legs as wide as can be as we phucked like teens in heat!! Flipped her over into flat dog & went deep deep again to her almost crying phuck sounds. "Good kine crying sounds, not like I was hurting her in any way! On the contrary, we both were in FUCK HEAVEN!!

Flipped her back over to mish until I exploded into my 2. 0 Okamotos. Once again, the provider enjoyed those condoms almost as much as I did.

Don't know if she does BBFS on next visit. I intend to find out & report!!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE with a full figured Asian Hottie!! Usual damages. Repeat in the planning. She enjoyed my Morning Wood, so I'll be slinging it again, very soon with Sayuri!!

Two days later, I was in a heated body twister with more Asian Hotness!! Made appt with Jay, again based on Bro Lonely Smiles & other previous positive reviews on this wonderful lady. She kisses SO GOOD!! And we Phucked each other to exhaustion with DFK & much passion thoughout!! She genuinely enjoyed bouncing on my "Little Monster", which she said was a "Big" Monster! And I really like slamming my BB Morning Wood into her sloppy wet girl meat!! Will definitely repeat with Jay!! She asked me why I took so long to see her, being that she has been in town for several months already? Told her I hardly get out & only once in a while enjoy side pussy. (Small kine white lie.) But having experienced Jay, I will definitely see her again & again!!

Taller than me again, sexy body, long black hair, pretty face, great conversation, willing to screw me any way I wanted, DFK up the ying yang & beyond. Hell yah I'm coming back.

I'm cumming back for Both of these GIRLS!! Both sessions left me weak & wobbly making my way back to my car. Lots of cars in the lot during the Nw Yr preparations, if they only knew the passion & creaminess going on just a few yards away in little' Ole Kison Therapeutic Masssage.

Enjoy the holidays, enjoy the girls, report, report, report.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.Hell yeah, she's awesome. Once you break the ice, she has a warm, fun personality. I already went back for a repeat and was very happy that it was much more intimate than the first time where she was slightly shy. Full covered service both times, she is very conscious of her health. While the first time was not a GFE, the 2nd time was definitely a full GFE, with great DFK, fun conversation, and more of that killer body. I officially revise my L / A / S to 9/10/10 for Sayuri. If she went back to working out, she could be a 9. 5+ in looks. Beautiful full bodied hotness indeed!

Rico Suave808
01-04-15, 13:23
I saw a nice Korean lady named Jessica recently. I guess her age to be around 30-35. Short maybe 5'2". 125 lbs. She is full figured but not fat. She has rather large natural the-cup breasts with nice nipples. Nice ass and a shaved pussy and no extra weight in the middle. Attractive face and a nice smile.

Skipped the massage and went right to business. She gave a very good BBBJ with a lot of BLS at my request. Returned the favor with DATY where she came a couple of times and her pussy got extremely wet. She then jumped on me in CG and ground me until she had her fill of multiple O's. After that we did mostly MISH with a lot of DFK and DS. As I said Jessica is multi-orgasmic and at the 45 minute mark she was completely exhausted from coming so many times. I slowly fucked her in MISH for another 5 minutes and blasted in her wet pussy. I had a very good time with her.

As I was leaving I complemented Channel on how nice she looked. She was wearing this dress that accentuated her figure and she just looked really good.

Prospecs
01-04-15, 18:31
Is there a good massage therapist there like Paula use to do. Massage every thing. I mean I know nobody beats her massage but atleast get the job done?

Mondo Badfoot
01-05-15, 13:05
I saw a nice Korean lady named Jessica recently. I guess her age to be around 30-35. Short maybe 5'2". 125 lbs. She is full figured but not fat. She has rather large natural the-cup breasts with nice nipples. Nice ass and a shaved pussy and no extra weight in the middle. Attractive face and a nice smile.

Skipped the massage and went right to business. She gave a very good BBBJ with a lot of BLS at my request. Returned the favor with DATY where she came a couple of times and her pussy got extremely wet. She then jumped on me in CG and ground me until she had her fill of multiple O's. After that we did mostly MISH with a lot of DFK and DS. As I said Jessica is multi-orgasmic and at the 45 minute mark she was completely exhausted from coming so many times. I slowly fucked her in MISH for another 5 minutes and blasted in her wet pussy. I had a very good time with her.

As I was leaving I complemented Channel on how nice she looked. She was wearing this dress that accentuated her figure and she just looked really good.Have to agree with Rico- Jessica is awesome! Saw her twice in 4 days! Great boobs! Super BBBJ, she gets the all time bbbjwcim award. She sucked out everything I had, spit it out and went back for more. Thought I would go into convulsions! Incidentally, she is just under 5 feet tall!

Prospecs
01-05-15, 14:15
Have to agree with Rico- Jessica is awesome! Saw her twice in 4 days! Great boobs! Super BBBJ, she gets the all time bbbjwcim award. She sucked out everything I had, spit it out and went back for more. Thought I would go into convulsions! Incidentally, she is just under 5 feet tall!Does she allow msog?

Jonathan2370
01-05-15, 15:32
I have been a regular at Kison for a few years now but never posted before.

Sorry to see Honey is either on vacation or has left, I really like petite ladies and she had a really cool personality.

I have seen Jay several times and she is currently my favorite. She has a great personality which goes a long way for me. Her service is really good and we hit it off really well. I only wish she could give a good massage.

I have seen Penny a couple of times and she reminds me a lot of Paula, super sexy and gives a great massage.

Yoko I have seen many times, she is also super sexy and horny all the time, and gives a great massage.

Opelu
01-05-15, 16:10
Is there a good massage therapist there like Paula use to do. Massage every thing. I mean I know nobody beats her massage but atleast get the job done?Maybe April?

Jonathan2370
01-05-15, 19:30
Maybe April?Both Penny and Yoko give good massages, Yoko used to be a legit massage therapist in Japan.

MuffinStuffer
01-06-15, 01:35
Is there a good massage therapist there like Paula use to do. Massage every thing. I mean I know nobody beats her massage but atleast get the job done?I don't think Paula can be beat. Joon maybe. My first time with Paula I didn't want the massage, but she didn't make it a voluntary thing. She told me I fuck her better and cum better after her massage. The back walking was awesome. Nobody does it better.

Enona1
01-06-15, 03:54
Both Penny and Yoko give good massages, Yoko used to be a legit massage therapist in Japan.Penny's massage is Shiatsu style deep tissue so be ready. If you aren't used to it it can be pretty intense. I asked for medium pressure but she gets carried away. Almost tapped out.

Pineapple50
01-06-15, 19:04
I went to see Jay. L /8, S /9, A /10 Age: 30-35, Body: Soft. Not Bad, but Not Athletic, Breasts: Natural and Soft Small be's. A little too saggy for her age. Nice sloppy BBBJ, Rimming, DATY, BBFS: CG, RCG, ACG, Mish and Finish in Doggie. Nice Massage at the end. I will have to try Sayuri next time to see her nice rack that everyone talks about.

JT.

RidingHI
01-07-15, 14:50
How big are you that you could not fit in her? About how tall is she and how much does she weigh?When it can't go in.

I would say 6" long (length is not the problem), girth 1. 25" diameter.

I Would place her at 5'2" and maybe 110 lbs.

Awabi Lover
01-09-15, 01:07
Went to see Penny again and had a great session.

On the way out, I saw a tall and skinny girl. Young and good looking.

I asked mama and she said she just started today and her name is Star.

Manicure
01-09-15, 13:55
Korean girl for me are usually offer better before and after service. I think if I had the option I will choose a Korean wife ha ha (sorry off track). Sarah is better than average girl about 5 2, nice natural see cup. She does not speak much English though. So good DFK to start the session in which she transfer in my mouth a candy (she brings with her a bag of tricks). Then a long deep BBBJ that last about 10 minutes, she is in control, has me to me here and there, try this try that (I like it, it shows what she has learned too). DAtO session nice too. Even though I older now, I never try the reverse head (her laying down on the table offering her mouth as a pussy (head at the edge). Feels really good. I spend so much good time with her than my energy drops, and could go hard enough to go in her very tight pussy. So she massage me for about 10 minutes try to provide me with positive energy. Than got me hard enough with another BBBJ and then finally made in her wonderfully tight pussy (mine is smaller than average). I follow her advice and came in her BB in cowboy position and we stayed for about 2 minutes without moving. So she went to clean up. Provided with a lot of assistance to dress up. Great session for me but she will likely not be the same for everybody.

JoeyB
01-09-15, 14:53
Sorry all, never had chance to post till now, as unfortunately, can't remember her name.

Quick note, just walked in, never had time to call ahead. Day mama says she going send in Penny, I remember the reviews so I said sweeet! But in come different girl. Attractive, nice body, and most all from Kison good, so I say okay, why not. She said she was Korean, think she said her name was Jen, but really not sure.

About 5'2" maybe 115 - 120 lbs (not so good on guess the weight). At first I thought rather large natural see's but during the deed realized they are very well man-mades. She was probably early 40's but as you know, korean hard to tell. Very well kept, very enthusiastic. Flipped all around to various positions, but I had to keep returning to her BBBJ. My goodness that was nice. Ultimately popped there. Thought she swallowed cause she kept going and going, but when she finally did stop I saw her spit out into tissue. We then lay back and talking all the time carressing eachother, and Jr. Thinks maybe round 2. She smile. Kinda like sexy secret look, and wham she goes to town bobbing on my little friend. Like I said, Her BBBJ is AWESOME!!

Redneck 1
01-09-15, 18:03
On the way out, I saw a tall and skinny girl. Young and good looking.

I asked mama and she said she just started today and her name is Star.Although I don't have time to write one of my typically verbose reports, here's a quick review of Kison's newest Korean provider, Star.

Looks

Star is definitely youthful for Kison. Tall, sleek and slender in her bikini, with long sexy legs. In my opinion, she has an appealing "model" type of look. Very pretty hair and face, especially her alluring eyes. Natural breasts (thank goodness), cute and nicely shaped, and relatively small because of her slim physique. Smooth and healthy skin. Frankly, I was quite stimulated (both mentally and physically) by Star's overall appearance. I also was excited by her low-pitched, husky sort of voice, which reminded me of another nice Kison provider, Honey

Attitude/Personality

In my experience, Star's attitude and personality were perfect. She was friendly, affectionate, happy and smiling throughout our session. Indeed, she treated me like a new friend, rather than as a mere customer.

Service

Again, Star receives a perfect score from me. She's a professional, in the most complimentary sense of the word. I was completely satisfied with everything: the excellent kissing, the sensual licking all over my body, the BBBJ, the DATY, and the wonderful sexual intercourse. Her service even included a few pleasant surprises that I won't be revealing, but which I greatly enjoyed.

Bottom Line

Guys, I'm not exaggerating when I say that my session with Star was among the best of my long career as a hobbyist. I will definitely be seeing her again, and may dream about her tonight. Treat her with respect, behave like a gentleman, and you will probably be rewarded with a superlative experience.

OneShort
01-09-15, 19:21
Although I don't have time to write one of my typically verbose reports, here's a quick review of Kison's newest Korean provider, Star.

Looks

Star is definitely youthful for Kison. Tall, sleek and slender in her bikini, with long sexy legs. In my opinion, she has an appealing "model" type of look. Very pretty hair and face, especially her alluring eyes. Natural breasts (thank goodness), cute and nicely shaped, and relatively small because of her slim physique. Smooth and healthy skin. Frankly, I was quite stimulated (both mentally and physically) by Star's overall appearance. I also was excited by her low-pitched, husky sort of voice, which reminded me of another nice Kison provider, Honey

Attitude/Personality

In my experience, Star's attitude and personality were perfect. She was friendly, affectionate, happy and smiling throughout our session. Indeed, she treated me like a new friend, rather than as a mere customer.

Service

Again, Star receives a perfect score from me. She's a professional, in the most complimentary sense of the word. I was completely satisfied with everything: the excellent kissing, the sensual licking all over my body, the BBBJ, the DATY, and the wonderful sexual intercourse. Her service even included a few pleasant surprises that I won't be revealing, but which I greatly enjoyed.

Bottom Line

Guys, I'm not exaggerating when I say that my session with Star was among the best of my long career as a hobbyist. I will definitely be seeing her again, and may dream about her tonight. Treat her with respect, behave like a gentleman, and you will probably be rewarded with a superlative experience.Thats the star that was there six months ago.

10,10,10, stayed only couple weeks.

Redneck 1
01-10-15, 05:42
Thats the star that was there six months ago.

10,10,10, stayed only couple weeks.Because I never met the Kison provider who used the name "Star" in July and August of 2014, I don't know for sure whether or not she's the current Star whom I recently reviewed in message #2699. However, there seems to be a combination of reasons that could indicate she's not the same woman: (1) the prior Star reportedly had large (C cup) breasts that were artificial, while the current Star has relatively small and natural breasts; (2) the prior Star reportedly had tattoos on specific locations of her body where I didn't see tattoos on the current Star (except for a tattoo on her upper arm or shoulder); (3) the prior Star reportedly wore a navel piercing, which I didn't see during my session with the current Star; (4) the prior Star reportedly spoke "perfect English," while the current Star has room for improvement in speaking and understanding English; (5) the prior Star reportedly said that she wasn't returning to Hawaii; and (6) the mamasan referred to the current Star as a new provider, not a returning provider.

Yung Evr
01-10-15, 06:01
When it can't go in.

I would say 6" long (length is not the problem), girth 1. 25" diameter.

I Would place her at 5'2" and maybe 110 lbs.So you're saying she couldn't take you at all? Couldn't even get the head in eh? Girth has got to be more than 1. 25", more like 6".

OneShort
01-10-15, 08:19
Because I never met the Kison provider who used the name "Star" in July and August of 2014, I don't know for sure whether or not she's the current Star whom I recently reviewed in message #2699. However, there seems to be a combination of reasons that could indicate she's not the same woman: (1) the prior Star reportedly had large (C cup) breasts that were artificial, while the current Star has relatively small and natural breasts; (2) the prior Star reportedly had tattoos on specific locations of her body where I didn't see tattoos on the current Star (except for a tattoo on her upper arm or shoulder); (3) the prior Star reportedly wore a navel piercing, which I didn't see during my session with the current Star; (4) the prior Star reportedly spoke "perfect English," while the current Star has room for improvement in speaking and understanding English; (5) the prior Star reportedly said that she wasn't returning to Hawaii; and (6) the mamasan referred to the current Star as a new provider, not a returning provider.Red, all indication you're right, prior star was hot, hot, hot.

Like happy, paula, monica, yoko, etc. Check with mama channel.

Can't find 2699.

Thanks, BTW seem we pm ed before.

Rico Suave808
01-10-15, 13:00
Star is not the same one that was here 6 or so months ago. The new Star is young and pretty and her service is as good or better than any of the other Kison ladies.

L /9 Star is tall and slim, 5'7" and 125 lbs, her body is very similar to Honey, A-cup breasts very thin. Star has a small tattoo on her shoulder and her light skin is silky smooth. She has a very pretty face and large almond eyes that can stare into your soul. She has a small ass that looks good in doggy. Her pubic hair is closely trimmed and shaved around her very nice looking pussy. She has a husky voice like a heavy smoker but I did not smell or taste any tobacco.

A /10 Like Redneck1 says "she was friendly, affectionate, happy and smiling throughout our session".

S /10 Channel asked me to be gentle with Star because she recently arrived and that's exactly how the hour went. When she entered the room she smiled and introduced herself with a big kiss and hug and than she complimented me on how nice I looked and told me I had the body of a 25 year old man. She removed her outfit and asked me to lay on my stomach and gave me a tongue bath working from my head to my ass. She stopped there to give me about 3 or 4 minutes of light rimming, very nice. She then worked down my legs to my feet and to my surprise began sucking all my toes. All this was done in a sensual way that got me extremely excited.

When I turned over she went straight to my rigid cock and gave me one of the best BBBJ's I have had in a long time. I especially like bls and she complied with my request without hesitation. As she was sucking my cock she moved to 69 and I got to taste her nice fresh and very clean pussy.

Next she laid on her back and asked me to enter her slowly until she got used to my size. She told me she likes to make love slow and easy, no hard pounding so that's how the secession went with us. When I entered her I noticed how tight her pussy felt. The feelings are awesome and she has very good pussy control. A few timed she constricted her pussy so hard that she almost forced me out. I don't know if it was due to her cumming so hard or if it was on purpose but either way it was good.

I wanted her to go cg but she turned around and put her ass in the air for doggy. Her cute little ass hole looked so good I dived in for some dato which she thoroughly enjoyed. She must have washed herself squeaky clean because there were absolutely no odors anywhere on her body including her cute little bunghole. Next I slowly inserted my cock into that tight pussy and fucked her slowly until she came rather hard. She then moved to flat doggy and had the time of her life. I think she especially likes it from behind because she positioned herself for it just about every time we changed positions.

So it was pretty much mish with lots of dfk and doggy with a little cg and acg thrown in. I especially liked the bbbj between positions and of course I gave her a daty between positions too. Her clit must be sensitive because she asked me to go very lightly down there. It was nice watching her squirm around during daty.

When time was up Star gave me the option of cip or cim. I chose bbbjcim and blasted a weeks worth of cum in her mouth. After she went to rinse her mouth she brought a hot towel and cleaned me off. I left Kison completely exhausted and very satisfied. I can't wait to see her again.

Menu: bbbjcim, bbfscip, bls, daty, dato, rim, dfk, lfk, fiv and suck the toes. Total GFE

Redneck 1
01-10-15, 15:03
the current Star whom I recently reviewed in message #2699Oops, somehow message numbers in this thread changed after I posted that specific number, so it's no longer the correct number. However, I was referring to the review of Star that I posted yesterday.

Redneck 1
01-10-15, 15:26
She has a very pretty face and large almond eyes that can stare into your soul.Yes, during my session with Star she was often looking into my eyes with her beautiful eyes, in a pleasurable and romantic way. That helped to make the GFE even better.

She has a small ass that looks good in doggy.Yup, it looks especially good while in the doggy-style position, as well as her legs and back. Those sexy images are still vivid in my mind.

Glogauer
01-10-15, 19:37
Have to agree with Rico- Jessica is awesome! Saw her twice in 4 days! Great boobs! Super BBBJ, she gets the all time bbbjwcim award. She sucked out everything I had, spit it out and went back for more. Thought I would go into convulsions! Incidentally, she is just under 5 feet tall!Had good fun with Jessica. After BBFSWCIP mish had some time left and just cuddled and talked for a bit. While talking she was playing with jr, which got semi-aroused. Half-joking, I asked for another BBBJ, which she cheerfully complied. After a few minutes of wet BJ alternating with HJ, she got jr fully aroused and I was able to get a second BBFSWCIP doggie style. First time 2-pop at Kison for me! Whatta fun gal. Services like a champ.

Bradda Aces
01-11-15, 14:57
Any braddas know if she allows double pop? I've had double pops at kison from sugar (my ATF), happy, original star, pepsi, and skye and needless to say repeated with all of them. Also got one shot from naomi and honey. Eventhough I enjoyed their service, I didn't repeat due to lack of msog. For me, double pop is a must. Maybe I've been spoiled from some great providers or maybe I just can't hold my load like some of the braddas out there! I know, boo-hoo!! I know that a lot of the girls there offer double pops but I prefer my girls on the thinner side. Not bony thin but don't really like them thick or broad. As I've said, sugar had / has the best body in my humble opinion eventhough naomi has a nice bod too. Not to mention happy (after her exercise program). Sounds like the new star isn't really like their body type being tall with smallish titties but willing to try if she meets my double pop standard. Thanks braddas who can give me any info. Hoping for good news and this new star will definitely get an appt from me soon!

Rico Suave808
01-12-15, 01:07
Any braddas know if she allows double pop? I've had double pops at kison from sugar (my ATF), happy, original star, pepsi, and skye and needless to say repeated with all of them. Also got one shot from naomi and honey. Eventhough I enjoyed their service, I didn't repeat due to lack of msog. For me, double pop is a must.MSOG is YMMV at Kison and just about anywhere anywhere else. The only guaranteed MSOG is at Empire. That said Star is the bomb. I saw her twice in 2 days and it was way better the second time. I never get MSOG because I fuck the whole hour.

SamCrow 123
01-12-15, 05:23
Had good fun with Jessica. After BBFSWCIP mish had some time left and just cuddled and talked for a bit. While talking she was playing with jr, which got semi-aroused. Half-joking, I asked for another BBBJ, which she cheerfully complied. After a few minutes of wet BJ alternating with HJ, she got jr fully aroused and I was able to get a second BBFSWCIP doggie style. First time 2-pop at Kison for me! Whatta fun gal. Services like a champ.How does she look hot, what age range.

Opelu
01-13-15, 14:04
Any braddas know if she allows double pop? I've had double pops at kison from sugar (my ATF), happy, original star, pepsi, and skye and needless to say repeated with all of them. Also got one shot from naomi and honey. Eventhough I enjoyed their service, I didn't repeat due to lack of msog. For me, double pop is a must. Maybe I've been spoiled from some great providers or maybe I just can't hold my load like some of the braddas out there! I know, boo-hoo!! I know that a lot of the girls there offer double pops but I prefer my girls on the thinner side. Not bony thin but don't really like them thick or broad. As I've said, sugar had / has the best body in my humble opinion eventhough naomi has a nice bod too. Not to mention happy (after her exercise program). Sounds like the new star isn't really like their body type being tall with smallish titties but willing to try if she meets my double pop standard. Thanks braddas who can give me any info. Hoping for good news and this new star will definitely get an appt from me soon!Star is quite thin not even close to the others you mentioned.

Mondo Badfoot
01-13-15, 18:39
How does she look hot, what age range.Check out her reviews- all your questions have already been answered, but I will add that she has a little freak-streak!

Mmp1967
01-13-15, 22:57
Had Star this past Friday and the reviews from redneck 1 and rico suave808 are spot on for her looks. Started out with a back massage with turned into a tongue bath, rimming and sucking my toes. On the flip more of the same with lfk and dfk, worked her way down for a very nice BJ, transitioned to 69. Then she got off and asked me to sit on the chair, wow the sight of her giving me a BJ while she was staring at me was awesome. I could not stand it anymore so on to the bed for some mish, cg, and doggie. I finished off with a hand job but came so hard it hit her on the face, she was all cool about that. 10/10/10.

HiPickle
01-14-15, 01:40
Checked out the new Star on the suggestion she was a Honey replacement. IMO, no. If you like tall girls, and I know many here do, she's for you. 5'7. She does have some pretty eyes and sexy facial features, nice long brownish hair, small a sized boobs. Dunno why, but I go there often and the newer mama don't recognize me. Been here before? Um, yeah. Anywayz, took my shower and star followed me in to the room with high heels on, on my first look, I was like whoa, Amazon taller than me! She looks like she could have a little haole in her. Before I was in her ha ha. Not a tight bod and she shows some battle scars, like she lost a lot of weight quickly or something. Larger frame but thinned out. Just my impression. At the start she was insistent that I get on my belly for her licking thing, to include the rimming I'm not into. Each time I would turn over to do what I wanted she would again tell me to relax and roll over. I was starting to get a little annoyed but went along. She does indeed like doggie, never attempted to go cg or the like, except a little RCG when she sat me on a chair at the get go. I sorta wanted to get it over with, wasn't liking her style or frame, so that means more for you! Won't be repeating. Need to get down the road to see Aki before she's worn out from you insatiable Mongers like me or she leaves.

Hard808
01-14-15, 16:21
Went to kison the other night and had Jessica cause star was busy. Asked momma to look at star she obliged yes tall, thin, hot looking want to try her next stop at Kison. Now with J came into room sexy (yes 40+) dress came off tits were a little saggy and body not toned, don't care cause I am not a hard body either. Great session and she is there to satisfy and pleasure you. Her BBBJ was so good the I stopped her from going full service and just enjoined the BBBJ X 2.

Kumuman
01-14-15, 20:13

SATAN.Not the same.

Harley071
01-15-15, 00:16
Check out her reviews- all your questions have already been answered, but I will add that she has a little freak-streak!Got to give Jessica a try. Hear a lot of good things. Hope she likes um big!

Dell808
01-15-15, 03:47
How does she look hot, what age range.She looks average. In a KB she would be in the back cooking. Age maybe late 40's or 50's. She turns the lights down low for a reason. However she will do almost anything to please you and she is friendly. Great attitude. Kissing not so good but she tries dfk and lfk. All positions available. She is solid not thin. Good technique in sex positions.

DaViper
01-15-15, 04:06
She looks average. In a KB she would be in the back cooking. Age maybe late 40's or 50's. She turns the lights down low for a reason. However she will do almost anything to please you and she is friendly. Great attitude. Kissing not so good but she tries dfk and lfk. All positions available. She is solid not thin. Good technique in sex positions.She is not for me DFK is like kissing an ashtray smoking breath couldn't handle that as for what other said was true but that smoking breathe too much for me no repeat.

Kamaboko2
01-15-15, 15:13
Who's in the current lineup? Looking for an all star peformance.

KungfuPO
01-15-15, 16:38
Long time mongerer / lurker, first time poster. Just a little about myself. I have never posted before, because I've never found the need to post any reviews. I read the forum for enjoyment rather than finding the IT girl. I tend to try different places, and if I find something that appeals to me, I tend to go back. Now keep in mind. As with everything it is all YMMV. Now on to my review.

I go to Kison, mainly for one woman only, and that is Jay. Yesterday, I stopped by and mama already knows who I'm there for. Just as she was about to take me to the shower, she told me Jay was visiting Aunty Flo, so she suggested Sarah. I said ok, and off I went to shower. As I was laying in the room, in walks who I thought was Sarah. Remember, I usually go for Jay, so alot of the new girls are just names to me from this forum. We have a little small talk as she puts her tray down on the table and goes through her phone to play her own music. She then starts to give me a ok massage starting with my upper back. She works her way down my back to my legs, and then goes on with the toe sucking. Works her way back up and dives right in for the rim. Maybe not the best rimjob I've ever had, but maybe one of the longest. She does this for about ten minutes and then alternates between rimming and licking all around my body. I finally flip and she starts the licking and sucking starting from the top of my chest and works her way down to jr and the boys. Not the most suction, but nice and wet BBBJ and bls. Now I'm a huge daty / dato guy, so I told her to lay down while I hit up the buffet. Very nice nani, and she gets really wet, really fast. I lift her ass up a little and dive into the bung. She must like that 'cause she moaned louder in dato than daty. Down at the buffet for about 15 minutes, now it's time for jr to get some. I don't know how some of you last so long, but for me, I fuck it then eat it, and keep alternating. I like to talk while I fuck a girl, and that's when I finally find out her name is Tina. Then while we're talking in mish, she asks me if I want to fuck her down there, if you know what I mean. She said she's never tried, but she asked if I wanted to. I am not one to turn down greek, especially bb, so she told me to use the oil. I enter her slowly, not even all the way, and she starts to stop me. Now here I'm thinking that she doesn't like it, but she stopped me just to tell me not to cum in her ass. I ask her where she wants it, and she opens her mouth and points inside of it. I have never experienced the whole ATM thing and I got to admit that it turned me on. I kept fucking her ass in mish, and then she goes on for cg. Now I've done greek with a couple of women, but just thinking of ass to mouth was just too much. After just a few minutes I tell her I'm going to cum and she jumps off, sits between my legs and just starts sucking on jr. Blew me away. She sucked me dry and got off the bed to spit. Started to wipe me down with some rubbing alcohol before I head to the shower.

Overall, great experience, and remember YMMV. 7/10/10.

Redneck 1
01-15-15, 17:16
At the start she was insistent that I get on my belly for her licking thing, to include the rimming I'm not into. That made me recall part of my session with Star.

Star: "Turn over, please".

Red: "That's okay, I don't need a back massage".

Star: "Turn over".

Red: (Silently gives her a doubtful look).

Star: (Smiling) "No massage. You'll like it".

So I just went with the flow. When the body licking started, I was glad that I had turned over. Then when the rimming began, I was very glad that I had turned over, LOL.

I'm saving my money for a return engagement with her.

Lonely Smiles
01-15-15, 17:40
That made me recall part of my session with Star.

Star: "Turn over, please".

Red: "That's okay, I don't need a back massage".

Star: "Turn over".

Red: (Silently gives her a doubtful look).

Star: (Smiling) "No massage. You'll like it".

So I just went with the flow. When the body licking started, I was glad that I had turned over. Then when the rimming began, I was very glad that I had turned over, LOL.

I'm saving my money for a return engagement with her.I've come to realize that some girls enjoy rimming, sort of like I enjoy DATO. If a girl asks me if I want rimming, I always try to communicate "only if you enjoy it. " Otherwise its not super high on my list because I am self conscious. But if a girl genuinely enjoys the activity, somehow I feel less worried that she is secretly thinking "this is gross. ".

In the same way, I appreciate when a girl will permit me to DATO her even if its not her favorite. Obviously, it's better when the pleasure and enjoyment is mutual. That said, certain things are give and take.

Kamaboko2
01-15-15, 17:41
Who is in the current lineup?

Awabi Lover
01-15-15, 21:13
Who is in the current lineup?Didn't make appointment. Just went up and asked mama who's working and she gave me the lineup: Penny, Jay, Sarah, Tina, Star, Jessica, Sayuri and Angie. I asked for Star but she was busy so I had Sayuri. She just came back from vacation. Everything is as reported. What a hot body. Will repeat but still want to try Star first.

Enona1
01-15-15, 21:49
Long time mongerer / lurker, first time poster. Just a little about myself. I have never posted before, because I've never found the need to post any reviews. I read the forum for enjoyment rather than finding the IT girl. I tend to try different places, and if I find something that appeals to me, I tend to go back. Now keep in mind. As with everything it is all YMMV. Now on to my review.

I go to Kison, mainly for one woman only, and that is Jay. Yesterday, I stopped by and mama already knows who I'm there for. Just as she was about to take me to the shower, she told me Jay was visiting Aunty Flo, so she suggested Sarah. I said ok, and off I went to shower. As I was laying in the room, in walks who I thought was Sarah. Remember, I usually go for Jay, so alot of the new girls are just names to me from this forum. We have a little small talk as she puts her tray down on the table and goes through her phone to play her own music. She then starts to give me a ok massage starting with my upper back. She works her way down my back to my legs, and then goes on with the toe sucking. Works her way back up and dives right in for the rim. Maybe not the best rimjob I've ever had, but maybe one of the longest. She does this for about ten minutes and then alternates between rimming and licking all around my body. I finally flip and she starts the licking and sucking starting from the top of my chest and works her way down to jr and the boys. Not the most suction, but nice and wet BBBJ and bls. Now I'm a huge daty / dato guy, so I told her to lay down while I hit up the buffet. Very nice nani, and she gets really wet, really fast. I lift her ass up a little and dive into the bung. She must like that 'cause she moaned louder in dato than daty. Down at the buffet for about 15 minutes, now it's time for jr to get some. I don't know how some of you last so long, but for me, I fuck it then eat it, and keep alternating. I like to talk while I fuck a girl, and that's when I finally find out her name is Tina. Then while we're talking in mish, she asks me if I want to fuck her down there, if you know what I mean. She said she's never tried, but she asked if I wanted to. I am not one to turn down greek, especially bb, so she told me to use the oil. I enter her slowly, not even all the way, and she starts to stop me. Now here I'm thinking that she doesn't like it, but she stopped me just to tell me not to cum in her ass. I ask her where she wants it, and she opens her mouth and points inside of it. I have never experienced the whole ATM thing and I got to admit that it turned me on. I kept fucking her ass in mish, and then she goes on for cg. Now I've done greek with a couple of women, but just thinking of ass to mouth was just too much. After just a few minutes I tell her I'm going to cum and she jumps off, sits between my legs and just starts sucking on jr. Blew me away. She sucked me dry and got off the bed to spit. Started to wipe me down with some rubbing alcohol before I head to the shower.

Overall, great experience, and remember YMMV. 7/10/10.Great report. Good to know that there is another provider at Kison who goes to the dark side and CIM! Just like the movies! Enjoyed my time with Tina but she didn't offer up the butt. Maybe next time. Does she shave now? Last time was not shaved, still good and she does get really wet. Hmmm. I was thinking about Penny soon but might give Tina another try even if Penny's massage is better.

HeineHeine
01-18-15, 18:45
Penny is attractive, pretty and gives an excellent massage. I was very satisfied with the time we spent together, tho it was short. 30 minutes with 2 showers. Still, well worth the time and effort! BBBJ was good. Might repeat.

Enona1
01-19-15, 16:25
Penny is attractive, pretty and gives an excellent massage. I was very satisfied with the time we spent together, tho it was short. 30 minutes with 2 showers. Still, well worth the time and effort! BBBJ was good. Might repeat.Spent time over the weekend with Penny. She put on a little weight since I last saw her before her vacay but still looks good. Penny is a freak! I know she likes anal so at one time I had one finger in her pussy, one in her ass, my thumb massaging her clit and I was sucking her nipples. Then went DATY with the two fingers still in her ass and pussy and it was like I was riding a horse at the rodeo. Hard to stay on for 8 seconds she was moving and moaning so much! She pulled me up by my hair, grabbed my dick and put it in her pussy for a few minutes, then she lifted her legs higher and pushed me into her ass. Had hard time going in so she had me lie down and gave me a BBBJ, lubed up and stuck me in her ass again until I came. Hard! Cleaned me up and had a really nice medium pressure massage. Mmmmmm Penny!

Harley071
01-21-15, 12:39
Went in after work yesterday for some Penny action. Wanted to sample due to the great reviews. As soon as I got there I felt uneasy as the Mama probably thought I was LE. ? Too bad cause Penny came in looking really fuckable, but was cold as ice explaining that they only do massage and painstakingly prepared for it while all the while I wanted to get into that punani. ? After working me for about 20 minutes I came to the realization that blue balls was headed my way. I got up and said that this is a waste of my time. So its time to leave. Paid only HF, no tip for Penny. Looked like she was relieved I left. All is well though as I sprinted over to Roses and had a great time with ARI! (read review) Too bad cause if Penny loosened up she was in for a fantastic time. ?

HeineHeine
01-21-15, 15:23
Went in after work yesterday for some Penny action. Wanted to sample due to the great reviews. As soon as I got there I felt uneasy as the Mama probably thought I was LE. ? Too bad cause Penny came in looking really fuckable, but was cold as ice explaining that they only do massage and painstakingly prepared for it while all the while I wanted to get into that punani. ? After working me for about 20 minutes I came to the realization that blue balls was headed my way. I got up and said that this is a waste of my time. So its time to leave. Paid only HF, no tip for Penny. Looked like she was relieved I left. All is well though as I sprinted over to Roses and had a great time with ARI! (read review) Too bad cause if Penny loosened up she was in for a fantastic time. ?Sorry to hear your experience. I ve been with jae and penny, and can't say enuff positive about both. Theres a few ways to prove your not LEO, did you make the effort to put the house and ladies at ease? Can you blame them when they don't want to put hemselves or any of us onsite, in a compromising situation if in fact you are uncle LEO? Sux but try again. Or not, but penny is the fucken bomb!

NightWing24
01-21-15, 20:03
Went in after work yesterday for some Penny action. Wanted to sample due to the great reviews. As soon as I got there I felt uneasy as the Mama probably thought I was LE. ? Too bad cause Penny came in looking really fuckable, but was cold as ice explaining that they only do massage and painstakingly prepared for it while all the while I wanted to get into that punani. ? After working me for about 20 minutes I came to the realization that blue balls was headed my way. I got up and said that this is a waste of my time. So its time to leave. Paid only HF, no tip for Penny. Looked like she was relieved I left. All is well though as I sprinted over to Roses and had a great time with ARI! (read review) Too bad cause if Penny loosened up she was in for a fantastic time. ?Well, at least it's a relief to know you're not in that boat alone, I had a similiar experience. They suckered you for that massage, I didn't even stay, gave them the "bathroom excuse" and dug the hell out, hahaha! Their loss tho, been tryna make time to go back & try out Jay from all the reviews.

Rico Suave808
01-25-15, 02:09
I just finished a 3-peat with one of my atf's, Star. On the third visit she dropped the prepared script she gives to first time customers. This time it was all out GFE with a lot of sucking and fucking in any position I wanted. Her service was all about me and my pleasure. The only thing she wanted from me was DATY which I gladly gave. She told me exactly how she liked it done and I drove her nuts. It was so pleasurable watching her squirm with pleasure and she got super wet which made love making so much better. Star is like Honey as every time I see her we go to a higher level.

I also got a chance to talk to Sayuri. She is young, pretty and curvy with soft smooth skin. So many choices.

Prospecs
01-25-15, 03:32
I just finished a 3-peat with one of my atf's, Star. On the third visit she dropped the prepared script she gives to first time customers. This time it was all out GFE with a lot of sucking and fucking in any position I wanted. Her service was all about me and my pleasure. The only thing she wanted from me was DATY which I gladly gave. She told me exactly how she liked it done and I drove her nuts. It was so pleasurable watching her squirm with pleasure and she got super wet which made love making so much better. Star is like Honey as every time I see her we go to a higher level.

I also got a chance to talk to Sayuri. She is young, pretty and curvy with soft smooth skin. So many choices.How's her body like? Coco?

Sukebegai
01-25-15, 04:08
Bibi just started there today. For those not familiar, check the CHM thread. Late 30's kmilf, spinnerish, 5'1", 95 lb, natural A, tight nani, GFE. Good massage skills.

Rico Suave808
01-25-15, 14:36
How's her body like? Coco?Similar to Coco but much younger. Coco bigger in all areas. Read posts 2678 & 2666.

Yung Evr
01-25-15, 15:42
Ha, yea, most of the gals don't turn down DATY. They tell me they usually can't get enough - nothing like a soft tongue sucking, probing, and licking their jewel of the nile.

Prospecs
01-26-15, 14:54
Similar to Coco but much younger. Coco bigger in all areas. Read posts 2678 & 2666.Thanks Rico.

Azn0651
01-29-15, 00:12
Hey guys, long time reader and former monger, now recently available. Started back at Kison, an old favorite a few weeks ago. Was around when Happy, Pink, the old Star, Naomi, Honey, etc. Asked for Star, thinking it was the old Star who was super tall thin and hot. To my great surprise, Chanel brought me a different super hot tall, thinner girl who did bbfscip in all positions. Tried to see her one more time but she's already gone.

So this last time I had Jessica. I would say late 30's early 40's, a little meat on her, but in all the right places. Everything went, as expected. Daty, fiv, and bbfscip in multiple positions. She even let me try to do a double pop. Had I known about Star I might have came back earlier.

Now I'm curious whoelse I've missed out on.

Kalani69
01-29-15, 00:39
So the lineup I put together from reading the forum is Jessica, Bibi, Sayuri, Penny, Sarah, Tina, Angie, and Jay. Can anyone confirm. I think in December, Jay told me that she was planning on leaving for Seattle at the end of January. Has she already left?

Oioman
01-30-15, 04:24
So the lineup I put together from reading the forum is Jessica, Bibi, Sayuri, Penny, Sarah, Tina, Angie, and Jay. Can anyone confirm. I think in December, Jay told me that she was planning on leaving for Seattle at the end of January. Has she already left?Tried to see Jay since my AFT Starr had left. . Jay is on vacation. Who knows when she'll come back.

OM.

Alohaoe
02-01-15, 13:27
So the lineup I put together from reading the forum is Jessica, Bibi, Sayuri, Penny, Sarah, Tina, Angie, and Jay. Can anyone confirm. I think in December, Jay told me that she was planning on leaving for Seattle at the end of January. Has she already left?Went to Kison Saturday about 7 pm to see Kelly sorry on vacation, Chanelle introduce me to a new girl Connie, just arrived very pretty sexy looking, tall about 5'5" slim with the boobs. She is just like the other girls at Kison great service BBBJ, CFS, had a great time no rush. If you want big boobs she got it wow!

Alohaoe.

Rico Suave808
02-01-15, 23:13
Channel has a new hottie named Connie. She is a beautiful young Korean girl age 28. Connie has the most lovely face I have ever seen at Kison and prettier than most of the other working girls in Honolulu. If she were tall and thin she would defiantly qualify as a supermodel, she's that pretty. She stands 5'5" tall and maybe 125 lbs. She is solidly built with lots of curves but there is not an ounce of fat on her except for her fine ass and boobs. She is a natural 34 D with nice eraser nipples. Her skin is on the dark side and smooth as silk. I did not see any markings or piercings. Her pubs are closely trimmed and shaved in the right areas.

As soon as she came into the room she came up to me and greeted me with a long dfk. When a new girl does this to me I know the rest is going to be outstanding and she did not disappoint. After our initial greeting we went down to business. She quickly discarded all her clothing and gave me a great BBBJ with bls for a long time. The sight of this pretty girl giving me a blow job was awesome. I told her exactly how I liked it and she took every direction perfectly. Next she slipped on the cover and started to ride me cg. I'm looking at her pretty face and her fantastic boobs and decided to sit up and suck on her erect nipples. As soon as I began sucking on them she began to moan really loudly. At first I thought it was an act but from there on every chance she got she stuck her nipples in my mouth and asked me to suck them.

Next I had her lay on her back and I tasted her sweet pussy for a long time. Connie got off when I stuck my tongue as deeply in her vagina as possible. She likes daty very gently with very little pressure because she is so sensitive. From here on we did mish, standing mish, doggy, flat doggy and back to mish. Connie is very vocal when you are hitting the right spots and she is not shy about masturbating herself which is a total turn on for me. As the hour ended I finally blew in the cover and took a self shower. Connie was nice enough to help me get dressed and I had a final kiss as I departed.

L /9. 5 A /10 S /10.

TimeToShr
02-02-15, 00:24
Hi All,

Been a lurker here for a little while now, introduced by my roommate, but I thought it is time for me to share as well. First, I wanted to thank all for giving me great information and guidance in finding some wonderful pussy. I do apologize in advance if I use the wrong abbreviations. Please pardon the rookie.

Was at Time's today refilling my water bottle and the parking lot was empty due to the Super Bowl. So I decided top head to Kison since I have ben reading about Penny and figuring it would not be too busy. Wrong, most rooms full with the lovely sounds of moaning filling the halls. Mama said Bibi available, honestly did not remember too many post about her but figure why not. Hit the shower then curiously waited in the room.

Quiet knock and in comes this tiny little gal, maybe 5' and 100 pound soaking wet. She looked about 20 in the dim lite with such a cute spinner body wearing this sexy gown with slits up to her thighs on both sides. She introduces herself and gives me a big deep kiss. As I look into her sexy eyes I realize she must be in her 30's with a body of a teenager. Probably 32 A's but natural which is how I prefer. As we are in DFK I start rubbing her body through the gown and she starts roaming her hands all over me. She starts sucking my nipples perfectly and gently tickling my balls and JR starts to wake up. Her mouth moves down to JR and I notice she has shed her gown. Her body really looks like a teenager, not tight but soft and cuddly like a normal gal would be. Certainly not a hot model but someone to take me back to High School days.

Her BBBJ is interesting in that it reminded me of a teenager gently sucking and exploring JR like it was a new toy. Man I feel like I am a kid again. I pull her up and take one of her boobs in my mouth while tonguing her perky nipple and she starts to moan. I switch back and forth between her boobs and realize her moans are not fake but she really is getting into it. I reach down to her pussy and yup, she is starting to get wet, not lube but wet. Cute little Bush again reminding me of a teenager, not sure but I think it is natural not trimmed but just a small patch around her snatch. I hoist her up so she is sitting on my face and she is really getting into my DATY. Now she is really moaning and her juices start to flow then all of a sudden she tightens up and lets out a moan and starts to shiver. OMG she is really cumming with her eyes closed, rubbing her own titties.

After her last shiver she slides down my body and starts to insert JR into her pussy. Now I am just your average Joe but she is TIGHT and it takes her a few minutes to get me into her. OMG back in High School again as she finally gets me into her and starts sliding up and down with her eyes closed and cute little moans with DFK in between. She starts to shiver again and attacks my mouth with some passionate DFK. Man I do not feel like I am at a AMP but instead with a High School classmate. Definitely not PSE kind of GFE but more like teenage lovers making out when it is new and really exciting. Thinking of this, and how tight and tiny she really is I can feel myself getting to the edge so I pull her off and turn her over for more DATY and FIV.

Now I have had my fair amount of pussy and I can say she is sweet. So clean, juicy and tasty I cannot help but keep eating away with my finger on her G-Spot and opps there she blows again. She almost bucks off the bed pushing my head away as she is really cumming again. Now I am on a mission to make this girl squirt so I dive back to her clitty with FIV but like a little girl she can't take it and throws me off again as she has a big orgasm, bummers no squirting.

It then gets blurry and we hit it in MISH, Side MISH, Spoon, CG, DS and I cannot remember. All I know is it felt like two teenagers ravishing each others bodies. Not in full lust but just passionate lovemaking. I cannot take it any longer and tell her I need to cum and she says; "cum together, cum inside of me". OMG, puts me over the tops and we both cum, me shooting my sperm deep inside that tight cute little pussy. I fall on her exhausted and we both lay there for a while.

I finally get up and she asks; "towel or shower?" I opt for the towel for I am too spent to move. She comes back with some mouth wash, water to rinse the mouthwash and some hot towels in which she gently but carefully wipe every part of JR and my balls which is covered with her juices. She starts massaging my arm and I tell her if she can walk on my back. I flip and start to instruct her but she says; "don't worry honey I know how" and proceeds to give me a great massage with her feet.

I am like pudding now and know the hour must be close to over so I give her a big hug and say think you. She just has this childish grin and says; "anytime honey hope to see you again soon" as she gives me more DFK. She helps me dress as I give her the standard tip. She gives me one last kiss as I head out the door and now I am 60 again and no longer a teenager, bummers.

Mama Channel is pleasant as always and ask how it was. Wonderful of course I reply and she says hope to see you again very soon. Man, after writing this thinking about going back now feeling like a frisky teenager again. I get to the car and realize nearly a hour and half has passed and never even got a knock or was rushed out. Thank you Mama Channel and Bibi for that!

L 7 Not a knockout beauty queen but a simple girl that you could take home to mama. Nothing fake, tiny spinner with a soft cuddly body like an average young woman.

A 10 Not only did she do everything to please me but also enjoyed herself which is a real turn on for me.

S 9 Certainly not a porn star just gentle genuine love making which is surprising for most of my experience have been true PSE or GFE but you can tell there is some acting. We honestly made out like two kids for probably a full hour with her cumming at least 5 times if not more. Made me feel like a kid again! I do have to say she is very tight so if you are above average you probably will have to go slow to start but she does get naturally wet so I am sure you will enjoy.

Repeat? Hell yeah, thinking about heading back right now after replaying this in my head. Happy hunting all!

NiceBush808
02-02-15, 07:24
Hi All,

Been a lurker here for a little while now, introduced by my roommate, but I thought it is time for me to share as well. First, I wanted to thank all for giving me great information and guidance in finding some wonderful pussy. I do apologize in advance if I use the wrong abbreviations. Please pardon the rookie.

Was at Time's today refilling my water bottle and the parking lot was empty due to the Super Bowl. So I decided top head to Kison since I have ben reading about Penny and figuring it would not be too busy. Wrong, most rooms full with the lovely sounds of moaning filling the halls. Mama said Bibi available, honestly did not remember too many post about her but figure why not. Hit the shower then curiously waited in the room.

Quiet knock and in comes this tiny little gal, maybe 5' and 100 pound soaking wet. She looked about 20 in the dim lite with such a cute spinner body wearing this sexy gown with slits up to her thighs on both sides. She introduces herself and gives me a big deep kiss. As I look into her sexy eyes I realize she must be in her 30's with a body of a teenager. Probably 32 A's but natural which is how I prefer. As we are in DFK I start rubbing her body through the gown and she starts roaming her hands all over me. She starts sucking my nipples perfectly and gently tickling my balls and JR starts to wake up. Her mouth moves down to JR and I notice she has shed her gown. Her body really looks like a teenager, not tight but soft and cuddly like a normal gal would be. Certainly not a hot model but someone to take me back to High School days.

Her BBBJ is interesting in that it reminded me of a teenager gently sucking and exploring JR like it was a new toy. Man I feel like I am a kid again. I pull her up and take one of her boobs in my mouth while tonguing her perky nipple and she starts to moan. I switch back and forth between her boobs and realize her moans are not fake but she really is getting into it. I reach down to her pussy and yup, she is starting to get wet, not lube but wet. Cute little Bush again reminding me of a teenager, not sure but I think it is natural not trimmed but just a small patch around her snatch. I hoist her up so she is sitting on my face and she is really getting into my DATY. Now she is really moaning and her juices start to flow then all of a sudden she tightens up and lets out a moan and starts to shiver. OMG she is really cumming with her eyes closed, rubbing her own titties.

After her last shiver she slides down my body and starts to insert JR into her pussy. Now I am just your average Joe but she is TIGHT and it takes her a few minutes to get me into her. OMG back in High School again as she finally gets me into her and starts sliding up and down with her eyes closed and cute little moans with DFK in between. She starts to shiver again and attacks my mouth with some passionate DFK. Man I do not feel like I am at a AMP but instead with a High School classmate. Definitely not PSE kind of GFE but more like teenage lovers making out when it is new and really exciting. Thinking of this, and how tight and tiny she really is I can feel myself getting to the edge so I pull her off and turn her over for more DATY and FIV.

Now I have had my fair amount of pussy and I can say she is sweet. So clean, juicy and tasty I cannot help but keep eating away with my finger on her G-Spot and opps there she blows again. She almost bucks off the bed pushing my head away as she is really cumming again. Now I am on a mission to make this girl squirt so I dive back to her clitty with FIV but like a little girl she can't take it and throws me off again as she has a big orgasm, bummers no squirting.

It then gets blurry and we hit it in MISH, Side MISH, Spoon, CG, DS and I cannot remember. All I know is it felt like two teenagers ravishing each others bodies. Not in full lust but just passionate lovemaking. I cannot take it any longer and tell her I need to cum and she says; "cum together, cum inside of me". OMG, puts me over the tops and we both cum, me shooting my sperm deep inside that tight cute little pussy. I fall on her exhausted and we both lay there for a while.

I finally get up and she asks; "towel or shower?" I opt for the towel for I am too spent to move. She comes back with some mouth wash, water to rinse the mouthwash and some hot towels in which she gently but carefully wipe every part of JR and my balls which is covered with her juices. She starts massaging my arm and I tell her if she can walk on my back. I flip and start to instruct her but she says; "don't worry honey I know how" and proceeds to give me a great massage with her feet.

I am like pudding now and know the hour must be close to over so I give her a big hug and say think you. She just has this childish grin and says; "anytime honey hope to see you again soon" as she gives me more DFK. She helps me dress as I give her the standard tip. She gives me one last kiss as I head out the door and now I am 60 again and no longer a teenager, bummers.

Mama Channel is pleasant as always and ask how it was. Wonderful of course I reply and she says hope to see you again very soon. Man, after writing this thinking about going back now feeling like a frisky teenager again. I get to the car and realize nearly a hour and half has passed and never even got a knock or was rushed out. Thank you Mama Channel and Bibi for that!

L 7 Not a knockout beauty queen but a simple girl that you could take home to mama. Nothing fake, tiny spinner with a soft cuddly body like an average young woman.

A 10 Not only did she do everything to please me but also enjoyed herself which is a real turn on for me.

S 9 Certainly not a porn star just gentle genuine love making which is surprising for most of my experience have been true PSE or GFE but you can tell there is some acting. We honestly made out like two kids for probably a full hour with her cumming at least 5 times if not more. Made me feel like a kid again! I do have to say she is very tight so if you are above average you probably will have to go slow to start but she does get naturally wet so I am sure you will enjoy.

Repeat? Hell yeah, thinking about heading back right now after replaying this in my head. Happy hunting all!Is she she a local girl? Korean? Chinese? She sounds interesting, non model type but something like a high school local gf type but nice and sweet and with a Bush! How's her face?

Enona1
02-02-15, 16:05
Had my second go round with Tina. Didn't have appt. This time, just walked in. Tina continues to impress. Very affectionate, great BBBJ, she loves DATY and FIV. Made her cum multiple times. Continued DATY in between mish, she kept saying "Exercise honey, exercise!" as she grabbed me by my hair to bring me up from her pussy. Grabbed my dick and shoved it in then she grabbed my ass to keep me in as I pounded her hard. Finally came in her and she thanked me, kind of lay there for a while to recover. Wipe down with warm towels and got one of the best massages ever. Spent lots of time on my shoulders and neck. Tried for round two but couldn't quite get it. Next time she said to rest more before seeing her. As I walked out the daytime ms said four new girls coming this week. Looks like some of you have sampled some already. Good Times!

Honolulu808
02-02-15, 17:40
Is she she a local girl? Korean? Chinese? She sounds interesting, non model type but something like a high school local gf type but nice and sweet and with a Bush! How's her face?I guess you could call Bibi local korean. Body is a spinner, cute face as she loves to smile.

Happy Mongering.

ByTheBook
02-02-15, 17:43
Had my second go round with Tina. Didn't have appt. This time, just walked in. Tina continues to impress. Very affectionate, great BBBJ, she loves DATY and FIV. Made her cum multiple times. Continued DATY in between mish, she kept saying "Exercise honey, exercise!" as she grabbed me by my hair to bring me up from her pussy. Grabbed my dick and shoved it in then she grabbed my ass to keep me in as I pounded her hard. Finally came in her and she thanked me, kind of lay there for a while to recover. Wipe down with warm towels and got one of the best massages ever. Spent lots of time on my shoulders and neck. Tried for round two but couldn't quite get it. Next time she said to rest more before seeing her. As I walked out the daytime ms said four new girls coming this week. Looks like some of you have sampled some already. Good Times!Tip for you-If you do fiv; bring some non-powdered exam gloves. Tina liked that I used gloves for fiv and fia. She is non-stop.

Yung Evr
02-03-15, 01:24
So the lineup I put together from reading the forum is Jessica, Bibi, Sayuri, Penny, Sarah, Tina, Angie, and Jay. Can anyone confirm. I think in December, Jay told me that she was planning on leaving for Seattle at the end of January. Has she already left?What happened to Yoko?

Ilovewhores247
02-03-15, 02:08
Had the pleasure of being Connie's second customer. She's sexy with big the cups. Implants but nice. Menu BBBJ, fiv, lfk, FS. Ended up finishing on her butt. Overall nice time. Will repeat to see what else is offered. Looks younger than normal at kison. Standard fare.

Stoner R
02-03-15, 11:58
I guess you could call Bibi local korean. Body is a spinner, cute face as she loves to smile.

Happy Mongering.She is the former 'Ginger' from CHM.