PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Ihaschzbrgr
03-08-19, 11:19
Submitting a review of Havenchase. Safe incall in Irvine near JWA, and was definitely surprised at how hot she is. Opened the door wearing lingerie and immediately thanked myself for booking the hour. Service is pretty good, slow BBBJ, and great spinner body with natural C's. She does have some tattoos, but nothing distasteful IMO. 69, CG, and k9, and left after 2 pops with about 10 minutes left on the clock. Overall, I would DEFINITELY repeat if it wasn't for the high caliber girls that are rotated in the area. She's pretty friendly too and in some angles, looks a bit like a blonde Ann Hathaway.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HavenChase

KoolKeith323
03-09-19, 08:10
Would be a much more honest name for the site! LOL.

Seriously, it baffles me how blatantly strict, yet lenient they are, where in my personal opinion ideally they shouldn't!

They make stupid ass rules like the first 5, which virtually everything out of the few things I've wanted to say there violate IN THE BUTTHOLE! 😂.

When you go to the Safety First club, I'm like wow!

Way to treat someone providing you with the information. They mad badger, and ridicule either party!

There's a time, and place for everything, which somehow these chumps twice my age either don't know, or refuse to acknowledge, and justify being bunch of pricks by shifting the blame on the victim's alleged oversensitivity!

Hulakong once said he's doing his best. Well (if you read this) your best is dog shit!Dude, you must remember many of them don't have a real life, no friends, and spend numerous hours of their daily lives on the site. It's all they have. A bunch trolls, hypocrites, and wannabe comedians / pimps that be pulling shady shit themselves. Ask Hulakong, LACG, and Fubar. Fat, no life, sit behind the screen dumb fucks! LOL!

KoolKeith323
03-09-19, 08:16
Yup, she is a keyboard pirate likes to talk shit about others. Once someone opens there mouth about her she freaks out and call them names. If your going to talk shit be able to take it back.

She gets pissed if you ask her for a updated pic.Whoa. She got fat to? What's with all these fat fuckers that sit behind the screen all day bloating?

Gerre1984
03-09-19, 09:48
Ask Hulakong, LACG, and Fubar. Fat, no life, sit behind the screen dumb fucks! LOL!Don't forget burnsie1169, GRUMPY, MUNK, loucfirr1, and se7 en who I've witnessed various occasions being deliberately obnoxious. Someone here even mentioned earlier being after one of 'them. Not that I condone, but I also can't say I blame them!

Malicious
03-09-19, 13:22
I've been going to the group and orgy events on HX. It's a good way to check out a few girls at one place but only have to pay one amount. There are two clubs that set up these events that draw the better looking ladies.

We all know there is a risk in this game. I get tested every 2-3 months depending on my activities and how many times I have BBFS sessions.

Well, my Eskimo brothers, it finally happened to me. If the site mods believe this should not be posted here, please delete. I have been to the last events organized in the two group / orgy clubs on HX. I can't pinpoint where it happened but I tried to contact the women that I had sex with at both events.

I got tested this time because one of my buddies tested positive for both C and G and we were both events. My test only resulted in a positive for G. Since he knows the HX club owners more than I do, he past the info along to both of them to inform their club members and participants. I am passing this along to folks here that may also go the group events. We are both trying to do the right thing. We both have received the treatment at our respective doctors and will have to not have sex for the next 10 days (or the remaining time period).

We all should be periodically get, but in this case, I'm glad I found out sooner than later. I also hope the club owners tell all the participants from the last events to get checked, but since they do profit from the events (in money and / or other benefits from the ladies), will they inform others? I don't know.

I've been hobbying for over 20 years from TER and TZ / HX. At this point I'm not shy or worried about letting others know about my test results.

You all be safe!

James D 2004
03-09-19, 14:09

Seriously, it baffles me how blatantly strict, yet lenient they are, where in my personal opinion ideally they shouldn't!

They make stupid ass rules like the first 5, which virtually everything out of the few things I've wanted to say there violate IN THE BUTTHOLE! 😂.

Way to treat someone providing you with the information. They mad badger, and ridicule either party!

There's a time, and place for everything, which somehow these chumps twice my age either don't know, or refuse to acknowledge, and justify being bunch of pricks by shifting the blame on the victim's alleged oversensitivity!

Hulakong once said he's doing his best. Well (if you read this) your best is dog shit!Don't forget that the moderators of the blogs are like doing community service, like cleaning the streets or the beach as a punishment. Fubar is known to accept freebies but basically, he's doing it for free and those who offer freebies aren't that great and don't receive much in return. The platform management isn't interested in the blogs as the classified and pictures generate enough revenue without doing anything. They can make a lot more money if they provide additional services linked to the number of bookings.

If they can find a better loser than Fubar they will kick him out in no time. But it's hard. It's not liek a job that you can look at resumes and fire him if he screws up. You can fire him a thousand times with no effect on his "career". And you need someone who isn't easily threatened, like having some military or gang background.

You don't want to get rid of the blogs or it will turn into the erotic monkey or exotic or GFE monkey in no time. On HX the classified are real, the pictures aren't totally fake except for the Asian houses. If they want to touch the Asian houses someday it will be a great showdown.

As for the clubs, you have to pay to own one. I think it's one-off so the guys hate to let it go. But still, they have to obey the FOSTA thing so you have to be a loser to own one.

Malicious
03-09-19, 21:17
Addendum.

After a few private messages, let me clarify the following:

I did not participate in any BBFS at those events, only BBBJ. If there was any BBFS, I did not see any going on.

There are actually 3 HX clubs that do group events. The two clubs that I participate in have "Third" and "Clockwork" in the clubs' names.

HapaBoy86
03-10-19, 03:33
Don't forget that the moderators of the blogs are like doing community service, like cleaning the streets or the beach as a punishment. Fubar is known to accept freebies but basically, he's doing it for free and those who offer freebies aren't that great and don't receive much in return. The platform management isn't interested in the blogs as the classified and pictures generate enough revenue without doing anything. They can make a lot more money if they provide additional services linked to the number of bookings.

If they can find a better loser than Fubar they will kick him out in no time. But it's hard. It's not liek a job that you can look at resumes and fire him if he screws up. You can fire him a thousand times with no effect on his "career". And you need someone who isn't easily threatened, like having some military or gang background.

You don't want to get rid of the blogs or it will turn into the erotic monkey or exotic or GFE monkey in no time. On HX the classified are real, the pictures aren't totally fake except for the Asian houses. If they want to touch the Asian houses someday it will be a great showdown.

As for the clubs, you have to pay to own one. I think it's one-off so the guys hate to let it go. But still, they have to obey the FOSTA thing so you have to be a loser to own one.Fubar is the worst of all of them. Likes to start drama and will stab you in the back. He likes to be very friendly with you than get info from.

Deeez
03-10-19, 08:40

Hulakong once said he's doing his best. Well (if you read this) your best is dog shit!With all the ad hominem, name-calling, and personal attacks that goes on there, it's become another Twitter.

KoolKeith323
03-10-19, 09:54
Don't forget burnsie1169, GRUMPY, MUNK, loucfirr1, and se7 en who I've witnessed various occasions being deliberately obnoxious. Someone here even mentioned earlier being after one of 'them. Not that I condone, but I also can't say I blame them!Yeah, these dudes are living through, and suffering from real world midlife crisis outside the site, so they do what they do on Trollmaniplex to boost their confidence, and get more attention. Sad, but absolutely true. LOL! It amazes me how early, and late they blog looking at the times. It's like a 12 to 24 hr shift. None of them are funny. Just living it up Trollmaniplex celebrity status I guess. No real friends or family off site, so they are family on site. 45+ yr old men now. LOL!

James D 2004
03-10-19, 16:37
Yeah, these dudes are living through, and suffering from real world midlife crisis outside the site, so they do what they do on Trollmaniplex to boost their confidence, and get more attention. Sad, but absolutely true. LOL! It amazes me how early, and late they blog looking at the times. It's like a 12 to 24 hr shift. None of them are funny. Just living it up Trollmaniplex celebrity status I guess. No real friends or family off site, so they are family on site. 45+ yr old men now. LOL!Ha ha, I would think at least a few of them are way past their point of mid-life crisis, mid-retirement crisis instead. I suspect at least one of them is the site maintenance guy. How many of you check the site a few times a day? The server load could be brutal at times. More than one bookers. Their hrs on HX alone is like 24/7. Some of them take bookings even when there's no current classified. There must be a lot of idle time when it's slow.

Also, they can't and won't deal with trolls. As long as you obey the 5 unwritten rules, you are good. But it's how mind control and cult works by twisting your mind and you let it. The same goes for level worshipping. The simple truth is, the higher the level, the riskier they are giving you something extra directly or indirectly.

Gerre1984
03-10-19, 18:25
Anyone ever meet this chick LFN2015?

I recall trying to book her a while back, and oh my fucking god!

Lacks the most basic communication / functioning skills, like how does she live with herself?

Couldn't understand her writing for shit, so I wonder how anyone in her network successfully meet her? HAH!

I was hoping to do a video with her, but coulsn't adequately answer the most basic of questions in regards to pricing, and top it off stops texting back, then the next day she's stupid enough to ask if we're still on before I can even confirm anything!

Gave her my number via pm, and still texts asking what my handle is 🤨.

That's when I gave up, and deemed her unworthy!

Once her looks deteriorate, she will have literally no redeeming qualities.

https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/authors/LFN2015/

Dolato
03-11-19, 00:07
Anyone have any intel on this one?

Young and usually runs doubles with someone, but menu and the responses seem to entail maybe lackluster service. Anyone have any prior experience with them?Seems like this place is mostly grown men bitching about other grown men, but I hope this info is of use to you.

I don't have first hand knowledge of marilu, but she runs with a group that crosses the border regularly to work. I did get some reviews of her that mentioned she's closer to mid 20's despite her youthful look. I've met with a few with khloe being my favorite. Most of them speak little if any english, so keep that in mind that language may be an issue. They're all friendly and I've had positive times with all of them. They tend to stay in nicer hotels and not 1 star motels and will travel around mostly in SD with regular trips to OC if you missed her.

Dolato
03-11-19, 00:11
Submitting a review of Havenchase. Safe incall in Irvine near JWA, and was definitely surprised at how hot she is. Opened the door wearing lingerie and immediately thanked myself for booking the hour. Service is pretty good, slow BBBJ, and great spinner body with natural C's. She does have some tattoos, but nothing distasteful IMO. 69, CG, and k9, and left after 2 pops with about 10 minutes left on the clock. Overall, I would DEFINITELY repeat if it wasn't for the high caliber girls that are rotated in the area. She's pretty friendly too and in some angles, looks a bit like a blonde Ann Hathaway.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HavenChaseIs she at 200/300 or higher? I wish that crew was a bit more giving with the pictures, but they've all been stunning. How was her attitude / demeanor during your hour?

Gerre1984
03-11-19, 13:12
Seems like this place is mostly grown men bitching about other grown men Correction, I'm a grown man bitching about dudes twice my age, acting less than half my age! LOL.

By the way, most of us provide reviews as well. Don't blow this out of proportion dawg 😂.

IYK69
03-11-19, 22:52

Lacks the most basic communication / functioning skills, like how does she live with herself?

Couldn't understand her writing for shit, so I wonder how anyone in her network successfully meet her? HAH!

I was hoping to do a video with her, but coulsn't adequately answer the most basic of questions in regards to pricing, and top it off stops texting back, then the next day she's stupid enough to ask if we're still on before I can even confirm anything!

https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/authors/LFN2015/It's been a few years but I have seen her and it was very hard to nail her down and make it happen.

Messaging was a pain and took forever.

Once we did hook up she was pretty hot!

IYK69
03-11-19, 23:20

https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/authors/LFN2015/I saw her a few years ago, she is real.

All communication was very painful but it did pan out in the long run.

I thought she was pretty hot at the time but I don't see any current pictures on HX now.

Deeez
03-12-19, 14:19
I saw her a few years ago, she is real.

All communication was very painful but it did pan out in the long run.

I thought she was pretty hot at the time but I don't see any current pictures on HX now.Nikki has a family now and doing well.

Ihaschzbrgr
03-12-19, 16:16
Is she at 200/300 or higher? I wish that crew was a bit more giving with the pictures, but they've all been stunning. How was her attitude / demeanor during your hour?Yes, 300 hr msog. Attitude was good, friendly enough and chatted about where she's been. Very chill, made the proper noises. Doesn't like it when the tongue is fast on daty, likes it slower. Going to have to take a break from hx and the hobby for a little bit as I have spent quite a bit. Catch her while you can!

GaeNamja
03-13-19, 14:48
Seems as though HX is slowing down.

1st) Volume of new ads seems slow.

2nd) Quality of ladies has seemed to drop considerably. Majority seems to be overweight an / or older.

Are there alternative sites that offers something similar?

HapaBoy86
03-13-19, 22:02

2nd) Quality of ladies has seemed to drop considerably. Majority seems to be overweight an / or older.

Are there alternative sites that offers something similar?To be honest HX is the best site if you can establish a network and don't have to use refs for the high $$ ladies above 300. Just pm and go. "NO" other site is like that right now.

Yes, there are plenty of Miss Piggies on the site but there are also plenty of others as well. HX is easy to use and create a network you just need to know how to use it to your advantage.

Ihaschzbrgr
03-13-19, 23:06

Are there alternative sites that offers something similar?Half the top ads are AAMPs. Often, the girls are just traveling / rotating around.

Malloy15
03-14-19, 03:52
Enjoy!...

...Would and have repeated.Anybody have the menu for PWsmile? Her pics look hot!

GroovieFan
03-14-19, 08:13
Yup, she is a keyboard pirate likes to talk shit about others. Once someone opens there mouth about her she freaks out and call them names. If your going to talk shit be able to take it back.

She gets pissed if you ask her for a updated pic.She is very tall, but def not fat. Not sure if you have never seen her how you can comment.

Cappy73
03-14-19, 12:57
She is very tall, but def not fat. Not sure if you have never seen her how you can comment.You may not consider her fat, but she definitely isn't thin. Unless things have changed. And if you're on HX and on here, I'd hope you would have graduated beyond providers like her.

AhadcVery
03-14-19, 15:03
Alright boys, saw KarenStarr for an hour last Friday and it was amazing. She's a tall Blonde, probably between 5'10" and 6', and is an ex stripper. She's definitely older, has a MILF look to her but not sure if she has kids. Her look struck all of my check boxes, I only wish she was younger. We had great chemistry, but across all reviews she's known for being willing to please.

She has nice bolt ons and amazing BBBJ skills. Delivered menu as promised. I've heard plenty of good things about her and she lived up to the hype. I plan on repeating when I get the chance. Damage was 3. I'd highly recommend if you like that look.

FYI, she has a booker and her profile has the typical booker format. So keep that in mind when you hit the booker up.

BigM1
03-14-19, 22:40
Anybody have the menu for PWsmile? Her pics look hot!She is my go to girl when I have time in the Cypress area. BBBJ, CFS, DATY, DFK.

If you go see her, tell her Jim from HX says hi.

Studmalloy
03-15-19, 02:03
Anybody have the menu for PWsmile? Her pics look hot!One of my favorites, always have a good time and she loves to fuck. GFE, DFK, DATY, CFS, GREEK.

ElonMusk
03-15-19, 05:11

Are there alternative sites that offers something similar?I strongly agree with this. Peak year was like early 2017. Lots of jaded shitty service chicks and piece of shit bookers who want more $$ for wack services. Most of these new chicks look fucking beat up.

AhadcVery
03-15-19, 15:18
I strongly agree with this. Peak year was like early 2017. Lots of jaded shitty service chicks and piece of shit bookers who want more $$ for wack services. Most of these new chicks look fucking beat up.I hate dealing with them tbh. Not only do they drive the prices up but they don't really represent the girls likes and dislikes, especially when it comes to the menu and what they really want to do.

When I first saw HavenChase, I asked the booker (thinking I was talking to HavenChase) if she was 420 friendly and the booker blew up and said "If you pay for the smoking fee for the room! I ignored it and didn't reply until I needed the room #, and brought a weed vape pen anyways. I come in and find out she's a huge stoner and we both hit it.

Now, when I meet the girl initially I try to get direct contact info to bypass the booker. Only works if your chemistry is there and have her a good time if you catch my drift.

GroovieFan
03-16-19, 08:23
You may not consider her fat, but she definitely isn't thin. Unless things have changed. And if you're on HX and on here, I'd hope you would have graduated beyond providers like her.Hey Cappy, aside from you being a fucking smartass, I never said I sessioned w her. Seen her at several socials. Meet & greet stuff.

Hookers N Blow
03-16-19, 15:55
So I went looking on Craigslist to look for some sub leases and stuff, and found a few places, but ended up talking to a guy in Yorba Linda, who rents out a room in his 5 bedroom house, short term, in a super nice part of town for $75 a day. My story was that I lived in San Diego, did real estate, and have a lot of clients in Anaheim, and would be interested staying at his place a few times a month when meeting up with clients, and the guy didn't seem to care. So. I'm going over to meet him tomorrow. Ill update everyone on the outcome because this place looks really nice.

Also wanted to see if you guys have heard of anyone that will do daily rentals in houses? I'm just burning out on the hotel scene. LOL.

KoolKeith323
03-17-19, 01:12
Hey Cappy, aside from you being a fucking smartass, I never said I sessioned w her. Seen her at several socials. Meet & greet stuff.How recent? This year?

Hookers N Blow
03-18-19, 23:39
Met the guy Sunday, totally cool dude, has a girlfriend that lives there with him. Both don't care if you bring a girl there. He does have a few rules, but their not bad. Ill let you know how it does, but for $75 for a night in a safe nice home, I'm going to give it a shot.

HA!!

So I went looking on Craigslist to look for some sub leases and stuff, and found a few places, but ended up talking to a guy in Yorba Linda, who rents out a room in his 5 bedroom house, short term, in a super nice part of town for $75 a day. My story was that I lived in San Diego, did real estate, and have a lot of clients in Anaheim, and would be interested staying at his place a few times a month when meeting up with clients, and the guy didn't seem to care. So. I'm going over to meet him tomorrow. Ill update everyone on the outcome because this place looks really nice.

Also wanted to see if you guys have heard of anyone that will do daily rentals in houses? I'm just burning out on the hotel scene. LOL.

Sojdm88
03-20-19, 02:21
Anyone seen that Luvher girl? She has huge bolt ons and thinking of scheduling this week with her.

SCJohn
03-21-19, 23:38
Anyone seen that Luvher girl? She has huge bolt ons and thinking of scheduling this week with her.Wow, they're ginormous. 85 guys in her network. Worth a shot.

SCJohn
03-21-19, 23:41
I strongly agree with this. Peak year was like early 2017. Lots of jaded shitty service chicks and piece of shit bookers who want more $$ for wack services. Most of these new chicks look fucking beat up.And yet, there's nothing else that comes close. Sad.

Gerre1984
03-22-19, 20:30
Reputable flake, and overwhelmingly unreliable communication!

I want to see her anyway. Pretty annoying how I've tried several times asking her for available hours, provides her rates / menu (which at this point I don't give a fuck for having been given least 3 times) , then ignores me when I try booking an appointment.

Might have to try more times before I can finally get through but yeah.

EliteAreona would also ignore me at first as well, but my persistence paid off, and I finally banged her, and loved it!

To avoid annoying her I waited every couple months before trying again, being respectful, and if it's going to happen at all, I might have to do that again.

Just had to get this out of my system! 😂.

WildMan007
03-23-19, 21:26
Reputable flake, and overwhelmingly unreliable communication!

I want to see her anyway. Pretty annoying how I've tried several times asking her for available hours, provides her rates / menu (which at this point I don't give a fuck for having been given least 3 times) , then ignores me when I try booking an appointment.

Might have to try more times before I can finally get through but yeah.

EliteAreona would also ignore me at first as well, but my persistence paid off, and I finally banged her, and loved it!

To avoid annoying her I waited every couple months before trying again, being respectful, and if it's going to happen at all, I might have to do that again.

Just had to get this out of my system! 😂.She reminds of the song by Led Zeppelin. Daze and Confused for so long and is true.

Still around for off and on for over ten years. She still has the juice to be on HX. Pretty scary stories about her. She is very cunning and conniving person.

More than you can ever imagine. Eyes wide open if you see her.

Gerre1984
03-24-19, 00:56
She reminds of the song by Led Zeppelin. Daze and Confused for so long and is true.

Still around for off and on for over ten years. She still has the juice to be on HX. Pretty scary stories about her. She is very cunning and conniving person.

More than you can ever imagine. Eyes wide open if you see her.This is odd. Haven't heard much other than being a flake.

What do you know?

Thanks for the heads up, and I might ultimately decide against it then!

WildMan007
03-24-19, 16:44
This is odd. Haven't heard much other than being a flake.

What do you know?

Thanks for the heads up, and I might ultimately decide against it then!On Hx, five people gave her negative ratings. I would start there.

But your infatuation with her porn days and movies got you memorize to inquiry about her.

Follow your dick and report back. LMAO!

BangTango
03-24-19, 21:45
She is my go to girl when I have time in the Cypress area. BBBJ, CFS, DATY, DFK.

If you go see her, tell her Jim from HX says hi.Needed some new talent and I liked what some of you guys were saying about PWsmile. So I reached out late last night.

Heard back at just after 1-pm today. Asked for menu & rates. To which she replied and this is a cut and paste quote.

"GFE 140 hhr donation 180 hr donation daty kissing BBBJ massage cwg fnt / bck fffs. I cypress ".

Not 100% how to decipher " fnt / bck fffs " but I can guess I suppose. Anybody want to translate por favor?

Gerre1984
03-24-19, 23:22
On Hx, five people gave her negative ratings. I would start there.

But your infatuation with her porn days and movies got you memorize to inquiry about her.

Follow your dick and report back. LMAO!I never watched her videos. Her category is admittedly bit too much for me.

I just think she's attractive, and wanted to fuck her myself, that's it.

Not anymore though

TeemmyBoy
03-25-19, 17:24
Needed some new talent and I liked what some of you guys were saying about PWsmile. So I reached out late last night.

Heard back at just after 1-pm today. Asked for menu & rates. To which she replied and this is a cut and paste quote.

"GFE 140 hhr donation 180 hr donation daty kissing BBBJ massage cwg fnt / bck fffs. I cypress ".

Not 100% how to decipher " fnt / bck fffs " but I can guess I suppose. Anybody want to translate por favor?LOL all I can is PWSmile is an interesting one. She's great if you just want to get the deed done, but she loves to ramble, about the weirdest shit too. Definitely not all there.

DJones
03-26-19, 01:02
Did you figure out "CWG?

Needed some new talent and I liked what some of you guys were saying about PWsmile. So I reached out late last night.

Not 100% how to decipher " fnt / bck fffs " but I can guess I suppose. Anybody want to translate por favor?

Lick2exxxtasy
03-26-19, 03:02
". with gagging"?

Did you figure out "CWG?

SCJohn
03-26-19, 03:03
Did you figure out "CWG?Maybe COWGIRL?

Cesism
03-26-19, 09:57
Been looking forward to meeting cutestlilkaleigh. I think that was her handle. She used to be in oc all the time then went to sgv recently then deleted her account. Does anyone know if she changed her handle or quit?

James D 2004
03-26-19, 12:18
Been looking forward to meeting cutestlilkaleigh. I think that was her handle. She used to be in oc all the time then went to sgv recently then deleted her account. Does anyone know if she changed her handle or quit?I've heard that her body is not as good as it looks in the pictures. If you haven't heard, she has multiple handles and they all come out at once to corner the market. But now the community deleted all but one.

James D 2004
03-26-19, 12:24

Not 100% how to decipher " fnt / bck fffs " but I can guess I suppose. Anybody want to translate por favor?Why don't you ask her? That is not HX notations. Cwg fnt / bck could mean cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Fffs should be for fuck full service. Fnt / bck fffs is likely missionary, reverse missionary and spread eagle.

Gerre1984
03-28-19, 13:34
On Hx, five people gave her negative ratings. I would start there.

Follow your dick and report back. LMAO!Going to warm me, then tell me nothing! Hahaha.

JK.

But yeah, like said, I decided against it, also I just found out about her heroin use.

Since you asked to report back LOL.

Also, now that I think about it, it's one thing to have my PM's repeatedly ignored, and another being flaked on last minute, which I know would've frustrate me too much. Pass. Plenty of just as hot, and professional ladies to sweat one, now, and trolls will probably agree I rightfully feel like a moron

SpikeBites
03-28-19, 19:13
LOL. Her stay here for 3 weeks. Netted her a WHOPPING $19 k. Tax free. FUCK ME.

Thats pretty much $1 k a day. So she worked pretty hard. And for those of you wondering, she's 4 months pregnant too. Now that she's gone I can disclose that. LOL. She deleted everything, so she's not coming back.I had to quote my old post. But this is hilarious. She messaged me today that she's coming back next week to work. She just popped out her baby in January and now ready to come back. Will update with her new HX profile name once I find out.

NoClue02
03-28-19, 22:24
What is it mean when asking a sp if avail or not and the answer is no, she is scratching.

SpikeBites
03-29-19, 01:33
What is it mean when asking a sp if avail or not and the answer is no, she is scratching.Maybe she has crabs and it itches down there? Haha.

Ardin
03-29-19, 01:37
I had to quote my old post. But this is hilarious. She messaged me today that she's coming back next week to work. She just popped out her baby in January and now ready to come back. Will update with her new HX profile name once I find out.Time to give her the next baby. Was the last one from a John? Can't remember if she was BBFS friendly or not.

HapaBoy86
03-29-19, 03:45
Maybe she has crabs and it itches down there? Haha.LOL, if that is true. Definitely move on!

HapaBoy86
03-29-19, 03:47
WhiteKnights on the h x these days.

NoClue02
03-29-19, 14:33
LOL, if that is true. Definitely move on!Oh man I hope that's not what it mean. I want to check her out too.

SpikeBites
03-29-19, 17:39
Time to give her the next baby. Was the last one from a John? Can't remember if she was BBFS friendly or not.Nah. From her "boyfriend" back home. Even though the BF was with another chick and already had another baby with another girl. It's "complicated".

Dice818
04-01-19, 01:45
Seemed to good to be true. Anyone seen her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LoveSouvenir

SpikeBites
04-05-19, 03:30
Her HX profile is CeceTrip19.

Have it guys LOL.

Scribwal
04-05-19, 11:22

Have it guys LOL.What's the deal on Cece? She worth seeing?

LonerRanger
04-05-19, 14:40
Been looking forward to meeting cutestlilkaleigh. I think that was her handle. She used to be in oc all the time then went to sgv recently then deleted her account. Does anyone know if she changed her handle or quit?CutestLilKaliegh had multiple accounts on HX which were excommunicated by the HX member.

1) ChelseaAllure.

2) Lisa. Lane.

3) MonicaMillion.

The Lisa. Lane account is the only account still active.

So if you wanted to see CutestLilKaliegh go see her on her only remaining account.

When I asked about her from the mongers in her many accounts I didn't receive very good feedback.

CandyMan71
04-05-19, 15:11

Have it guys LOL.So, are you recommending her or is it a warning?

VaqueroNegro
04-05-19, 19:37
So, are you recommending her or is it a warning?I saw her before she left to have her kid. She was cute, but I could instantly see that she was expecting. Not only that, she was going through some morning sickness with a bad headache. I tried to bang it out, but I couldn't stay hard since she was clearly uncomfortable. I might give her another go since she was cute and friendly under the circumstances.

DrHunt
04-05-19, 19:39
What happened to KarmaDawn from the site? I've been trying to see her for months but it never worked out. It looks like she is gone now. Does anyone know what happened? Alternative contact for her? Damn. She has been on my to-do list wayvto long to just disappear.

DrHunt
04-05-19, 19:53
With the donations seemingly being much lower on HX then any other site? I've had the same woman give me two different rates based on the site I said I saw her on. The difference in price was substantial. Is that normal? What is the industry standard? Is there one?

SpikeBites
04-06-19, 04:32
So, are you recommending her or is it a warning?Recommending her.

James D 2004
04-06-19, 17:36
With the donations seemingly being much lower on HX then any other site? I've had the same woman give me two different rates based on the site I said I saw her on. The difference in price was substantial. Is that normal? What is the industry standard? Is there one?I'm not saying these are good examples. Sales. Same goods different prices at different times. Outlets. Same goods, last season, a lot cheaper. And why? To maximize profit. You have to maintain your image, a profitable price but also get rid of surplus stocks for more money.

Ladies want to be on Eros. If you never advertise there you will never know how many will pay you $700. The money is good and you have a good image. It's not easy to stay there for the high cost. You have to be available full time to make enough appointments because you may work one or two clients a day.

HX is more like outlets, sales. When the ladies turn up, you have to lineup and wait for your turn. It's very convenient when you need money, rent. It's highly profitable if you lower your price but still respectable. Half hours is even better if you are popular, just don't let people at other sites know. This is one of the main reasons that faces are blurred in many pictures.

I know Asians who advertised on City V for $350 but also serviced SGV houses for $120. The same pussy but what you get whay you paid for, the difference between a GFE and a dead fish.

HapaBoy86
04-07-19, 23:39
I'm not saying these are good examples. Sales. Same goods different prices at different times. Outlets. Same goods, last season, a lot cheaper. And why? To maximize profit. You have to maintain your image, a profitable price but also get rid of surplus stocks for more money.

Ladies want to be on Eros. If you never advertise there you will never know how many will pay you $700. The money is good and you have a good image. It's not easy to stay there for the high cost. You have to be available full time to make enough appointments because you may work one or two clients a day.

HX is more like outlets, sales. When the ladies turn up, you have to lineup and wait for your turn. It's very convenient when you need money, rent. It's highly profitable if you lower your price but still respectable. Half hours is even better if you are popular, just don't let people at other sites know. This is one of the main reasons that faces are blurred in many pictures.

I know Asians who advertised on City V for $350 but also serviced SGV houses for $120. The same pussy but what you get whay you paid for, the difference between a GFE and a dead fish.I know 2 girls who left HX and have done very good after leaving. Velveaux and Eva_fox both used have good rates. But after leaving hx getting almost dbls there rates going.

Indie.

Both girls provide exceptional services.

GaeNamja
04-08-19, 11:24
What happened to KarmaDawn from the site? I've been trying to see her for months but it never worked out. It looks like she is gone now. Does anyone know what happened? Alternative contact for her? Damn. She has been on my to-do list wayvto long to just disappear.She is retired for the time being. While she was always awesome with me, but she was having a real hard time doing the work. Especially with guys she wasn't attracted too or the assholes / flakes. She will be missed for sure.

Mb3333
04-08-19, 14:26
Anyone have any intel on EvaMoon?

HX007
04-08-19, 16:41

She's holding her name sign in the picture, she looks like a local California girl, I wonder anyone know her here.She is still see some clients on the side to make extra cash, here is the link.

https://www.instagram.com/paigegrigus/?hl=en

WildMan007
04-08-19, 17:18
She is retired for the time being. While she was always awesome with me, but she was having a real hard time doing the work. Especially with guys she wasn't attracted too or the assholes / flakes. She will be missed for sure.Over the two years the good ones have left the building. One said that the demand isn't their anymore.

I am ecstatic with hobbyists that turn bookers that are not making little money. They can't even support their pussy habit. LMFAO!

HapaBoy86
04-08-19, 18:23
Anyone have any intel on EvaMoon?Boring ans she is bigger in person than in the pics. But, if you like BiG asses, a michelin roll on her tummy and fat splurging out the side or her bra go for it.

James D 2004
04-08-19, 19:11
I know 2 girls who left HX and have done very good after leaving. Velveaux and Eva_fox both used have good rates. But after leaving hx getting almost dbls there rates going.

Indie.

Both girls provide exceptional services.I'm sure some girls can do better elsewhere; it's a big world. And I doubt if they will tell you otherwise. I'm not talking about anyone in particular. Doubling your rate doesn't mean anything. If you are on, say, Eros, you charge what others there charge, or clients will think you are odd.

I have seen sparkles in the eyes of girls who are on HX for several years, when they were reminiscing the glorious days when they first started on HX. It's the difference between a few a week in the outside world and a few in a few hours on HX. The number of cocks doesn't mean shit. Once you lube up your box, it doesn't matter how many different cocks per day.

Ladies leave HX for more reasons than you think. If you don't have enough clients when your classified is out, bookers may not want to bother with you anymore. And if you don't need a booker, HX has little to offer.

James D 2004
04-08-19, 19:13
She is retired for the time being. While she was always awesome with me, but she was having a real hard time doing the work. Especially with guys she wasn't attracted too or the assholes / flakes. She will be missed for sure.That's what she told me and all my buddies.

HapaBoy86
04-09-19, 01:21
She is still see some clients on the side to make extra cash, here is the link.

https://www.instagram.com/paigegrigus/?hl=enHave you seen her or can confirm that she is available?

I reached out to her along time ago on ig no response.

SpikeBites
04-09-19, 14:50
Have you seen her or can confirm that she is available?

I reached out to her along time ago on ig no response.Holy fuck. I'd love to see her too. Let me know if you get through to her haha.

KoolKeith323
04-09-19, 22:49
Boring ans she is bigger in person than in the pics. But, if you like BiG asses, a michelin roll on her tummy and fat splurging out the side or her bra go for it.I figured there was something fishy about those pics in her album. If you look carefully you'll notice body transformations, especially the puffy face pics which are current pics, compared to the way older pics.

James D 2004
04-11-19, 00:50
I picked a different of HX hottie. The same night, I hit one in a pile of cars in the freeway. You know my lowest speed is limit + 15. When the wreckage appeared in my weak head beams, I turned fast enough to avoid one car head-on and most of another car partially behind the 1st. My car and I could have totaled together. She could have been my last! Does that make you think? I was so lucky that I didn't go to Le Palace earlier in the day, LOL.

Luckily, I was totally unhurt. I could walk and I could drive my car home.

Her pictures are hot. Her menu is unbelievable. In person, her face is beautiful that I don't mind married to. But she covers herself with the usual robe, a bit like a kimono robe. And she stays in the dark; the hotel room is dark. I don't even remember I had one of these. Maybe very long ago in the k-houses. But actually, her bod isn't bad at all from all that I kissed and kicked, especially her boobs and bottom. She is hiding something but I don't know yet.

The strange thing is that she doesn't do anything as promised on her menu. No kissing. No fingering. She bumped me for 15 min (but told me an hour before). She sort of rushed me and used her hands. Afterward, I thought she is one of the Nuru girls going into the dark side. Her IG pictures disappeared at the time I checked. Today I saw the IG pictures again. It could be different persons and my girl is prettier.

JohnPot
04-11-19, 17:31
As usual, James D post always mysterious like the person. LOL.

I picked a different of HX hottie. The same night, I hit one in a pile of cars in the freeway. You know my lowest speed is limit + 15. When the wreckage appeared in my weak head beams, I turned fast enough to avoid one car head-on and most of another car partially behind the 1st. My car and I could have totaled together. She could have been my last! Does that make you think? I was so lucky that I didn't go to Le Palace earlier in the day, LOL.

Luckily, I was totally unhurt. I could walk and I could drive my car home.

Her pictures are hot. Her menu is unbelievable. In person, her face is beautiful that I don't mind married to. But she covers herself with the usual robe, a bit like a kimono robe. And she stays in the dark; the hotel room is dark. I don't even remember I had one of these. Maybe very long ago in the k-houses. But actually, her bod isn't bad at all from all that I kissed and kicked, especially her boobs and bottom. She is hiding something but I don't know yet.

The strange thing is that she doesn't do anything as promised on her menu. No kissing. No fingering. She bumped me for 15 min (but told me an hour before). She sort of rushed me and used her hands. Afterward, I thought she is one of the Nuru girls going into the dark side. Her IG pictures disappeared at the time I checked. Today I saw the IG pictures again. It could be different persons and my girl is prettier.

James D 2004
04-13-19, 11:28
As usual, James D post always mysterious like the person. LOL.I was hoping somebody chime in, "Oh, I know that *****! She is a popular newer white blonde pretty woman with a nice bod who was hiding her midsection or don't want to be recognized as a porn star or nuru girl. Her hotel room ran out of towels and the only thing that she doesn't do is BBFS (& bare camel slide). I was so surprised she wouldn't even kiss me or let me finger her. Perhaps I should stick to pretty girls; their bookers know me.

Dakegg
04-14-19, 17:47
Which one should I try first?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Breezy1

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ladymarieaji-89

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteSkyler69

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ajay4fun

James D 2004
04-14-19, 18:27

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ajay4funAjay. She's well qualified to be the resident OC historian. And also seniority.

RealSexyPanda
04-15-19, 03:12

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ajay4funHave you considered phucddover?

She is in that category, available late night and always spamming for new business.

HapaBoy86
04-15-19, 06:35
Have you considered phucddover?

She is in that category, available late night and always spamming for new business.Yea, she been spamming alot lately in the broadcasts.

ALso, I saw Ladymarieaji-89 earlier this year and I almost did a "beep beep speedy gonzales" on her and bailed.

Terrible body, coal miners ace and michelin rolls. I couldn't get into her so I just got a BBBJ and took the loss.

GaeNamja
04-15-19, 13:00

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ajay4funDamn dude. Are you looking for a personal challenge?

Joe Pike
04-15-19, 13:06
Damn dude. Are you looking for a personal challenge?Been curious about skyler. Suppose to be only 4-8" w / 38 dd's.

GaeNamja
04-15-19, 13:19
Been curious about skyler. Suppose to be only 4-8" w / 38 dd's.I have seen her. Super nice lady from North Carolina. Yes she is short but her body is pretty beat up and flabby. I've only seen her for her oral skills and she always delivers with missing a drop. Her rates are very reasonable too.

GaeNamja
04-15-19, 13:21
Anyone have details on her? She has been on the site for awhile, looks like she has done well but keeps a low profile and info is scarce on her. Looks like a cute blondie.

Punter3
04-15-19, 16:18
Anyone have info on any of the following girls?

DaphneDavis https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DaphneDavis.

TinyEmily https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TinyEmily.

FaithFlowers https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FaithFlowers.

Summmer https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer.

Would appreciate any feedback here or in PM. Thanks.

James D 2004
04-15-19, 17:06

Would appreciate any feedback here or in PM. Thanks.Summmer is a bit flabby now for her age, as seen in her selfies. Last time I checked, you can have LFK in her GFE priced session. She has been working full time for a couple of months now. The others are typically HX girls with bookers. The best is ask the guys who have seen her recently. That's what I do and I reply if I can PM without adding FX points. But the decoding is:

Caucasian / xxx = xxx.

European / xxx = xxx.

Xxx / Spanish = Latina.

You can't go much wrong if you are willing to pay the price. I only remember one booker who uses very fake pictures with very wrong age. Otherwise, menu's are accurate. Expected age and looks. But if they don't have classified out, don't bother to contact.

James D 2004
04-15-19, 17:24
Her fans, do you think she is back? Blond Blue for a reasonable price, CIM and Greek too. I almost didn't remember why I dumped her. It was her below average blowjob. She tried but hard to CIM. Passionate GFE though.

WildMan007
04-15-19, 19:00

Would appreciate any feedback here or in PM. Thanks.You can't see or trust the networks (safety ratings) that these ladies show?

IYK69
04-15-19, 20:04

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ajay4funDude are you going for the 50's club or what. That's a rough list you have there!

LuvToPop
04-15-19, 22:36
You couldn't tell all that from her pics?

ALso, I saw Ladymarieaji-89 earlier this year and I almost did a "beep beep speedy gonzales" on her and bailed.

Terrible body, coal miners ace and michelin rolls. I couldn't get into her so I just got a BBBJ and took the loss..

HapaBoy86
04-15-19, 22:47
Damn dude. Are you looking for a personal challenge?I would say Regretful challenge. LOL.

Breezy is just plain nasty as well. All them girls are trailer park material.

GroovieFan
04-16-19, 04:21
Anyone have details on her? She has been on the site for awhile, looks like she has done well but keeps a low profile and info is scarce on her. Looks like a cute blondie.She just had a clone, and looks better then before. IMHO.

SkubLord
04-16-19, 06:47
Went to see justjadded for hh. Older MILF bordering on gilf, pretty good time was had. Not a clock watcher at all. She was taking a fat hit off a bong as I walked in so beware as the smell does sort of permeate. Had it on my clothes after I left but I didn't really mind. Damage was 120.

MacNCheese
04-16-19, 11:31
Summmer is a bit flabby now for her age, as seen in her selfies.Saw her a couple months ago and her body was great. Haven't seen her since because her GFE rate is too high for the service I got, but definitely noticed her gaining some weight in her recent pictures. One upside is her pics are 100% real with no photoshop, so you know exactly what you're getting.

Dakegg
04-16-19, 14:15
I would say Regretful challenge. LOL.

Breezy is just plain nasty as well. All them girls are trailer park material.I'm just so sad that these things are levels 2 and 3 meaning guys will supports them. But all the hot young ones are level 0's. I just don't understand.

James D 2004
04-16-19, 15:26
I'm just so sad that these things are levels 2 and 3 meaning guys will supports them. But all the hot young ones are level 0's. I just don't understand.Rating = accumulated volume of business.

CandyMan71
04-16-19, 15:39
I'm just so sad that these things are levels 2 and 3 meaning guys will supports them. But all the hot young ones are level 0's. I just don't understand.The level 3's have been on HX consistently for a while, which explains their rating. Many of the hot, young level 0's you see will likely be MIA by the end of summer.

Dolato
04-16-19, 19:30
Saw her a couple months ago and her body was great. Haven't seen her since because her GFE rate is too high for the service I got, but definitely noticed her gaining some weight in her recent pictures. One upside is her pics are 100% real with no photoshop, so you know exactly what you're getting.She's been working nonstop without much of a break. Even the youthful metabolism is no match for a hooker diet of fast food and alcohol.

Salinabamina who's been on hx under many other handles has also show noticeable weight gain in recent pictures. I was surprised when I saw what she's like now.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/salinabambina/109614/

HapaBoy86
04-16-19, 22:22
Rating = accumulated volume of business.Also, when you rate as a lot of the girls that come and go, or there hx dude that books them only does the 2 second network. Not the 2 minute network. That makes a big difference as well why some of these girls been on for year or less, or has seen 50 guys in 1-3 months stay level 0.

The 2 minute network would brought them to level 1 or 2, or even 3.

KoolKeith323
04-16-19, 23:04
Dude are you going for the 50's club or what. That's a rough list you have there!I don't know how some of you dudes do it! Do you throw paper bags over their heads? Body bags over their bodies? Yuck! Desperate?

Noend
04-17-19, 01:37
Any one have info on her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AbbyFlynn

Those pictures look damn good. Prettiest tits I've seen.

James D 2004
04-17-19, 12:10

Those pictures look damn good. Prettiest tits I've seen.The name reminds me of somebody. It could be her reinventing herself again with new tits, piercing and hair color. The standing up pic looks possible. The other pics don't look like her. She was perfect GFE and too classy for the price. I dumped her finally because her tits were a bit hard. I like natural ones holding up irrespective of size.

HapaBoy86
04-17-19, 23:12

Those pictures look damn good. Prettiest tits I've seen.She does look familiar.

But this hx dude that books her and all the many other girls does have a eye for young, good looking talent.

DJwezzy
04-18-19, 00:12

Those pictures look damn good. Prettiest tits I've seen.She is very good.

Sexy red head with irish accent.

She is pimped by the infamous hx booker.

But is say go for it you won't regreat it.

High price but she is worth it LOL.

Noend
04-18-19, 00:23
The name reminds me of somebody. It could be her reinventing herself again with new tits, piercing and hair color. The standing up pic looks possible. The other pics don't look like her. She was perfect GFE and too classy for the price. I dumped her finally because her tits were a bit hard. I like natural ones holding up irrespective of size.I actually decided to see her last minute. She left Cali today, so I'm glad I took the leap. Cutie for sure and was completely worth the time and money.

I don't think she's the girl you're thinking of though. Her tits seemed completely real, but her right tit was off limits for some reason. Is there some kind of new age plastic tit that feels 100% real and leaves no scars? Lmao.

KoolKeith323
04-18-19, 00:24
Let us guess. This lame duck wannabe booker is running some poor girls account / phone. Yay or nay? I say yay. He's been called out before by females he tried suckering. Ha ha ha!

https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/631748/

Mb3333
04-18-19, 16:18
Anyone with any intel on CuteKimi from HX? I'm thinking of TOFTT soon.

Also any recent reports on HotValerie?

Noend
04-18-19, 17:59
Let us guess. This lame duck wannabe booker is running some poor girls account / phone. Yay or nay? I say yay. He's been called out before by females he tried suckering. Ha ha ha!

https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/631748/Suckered how?

WildMan007
04-18-19, 20:09

https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/631748/Psychosis is frightening and confusing. Not making money and getting free pussy for bookiing the ladies is not happening!

HapaBoy86
04-18-19, 20:15

https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/631748/LOL, yes he is a booker!

Erriicc
04-18-19, 23:37

Also any recent reports on HotValerie?CuteKimi was aight. She's Japanese-American.

Cute face and speaks English, but fake tits. Very skinny. I guess that's a plus too, at least in my book.

BBBJ; CFS.

At least the rate was cheap.

And we agreed to rate each other (on HX) afterwards but now she's ignoring me.

All in all, 6/10; would not repeat.

HapaBoy86
04-19-19, 00:27
CuteKimi was aight. She's Japanese-American.

Cute face and speaks English, but fake tits. Very skinny. I guess that's a plus too, at least in my book.

BBBJ; CFS.

All in all, 6/10; would not repeat.All reports are that she is the same girl that is on her 4th handle and don't even bother about the network cause she will delete this Cutekimi handle as well.

LonerRanger
04-19-19, 00:41
CuteKimi was aight. She's Japanese-American.

BBBJ; CFS.

All in all, 6/10; would not repeat.CuteKimi keeps changing HX profiles.

Some of her old profiles.

BoraLee.

Courtneyqt.

Xkimix.

KimLov.

LonerRanger
04-19-19, 00:48
I don't know how some of you dudes do it! Do you throw paper bags over their heads? Body bags over their bodies? Yuck! Desperate?The post below has to be a joke.

Edward Appleby
04-19-19, 15:28
She does look familiar.

But this hx dude that books her and all the many other girls does have a eye for young, good looking talent.Alas, sometimes he has an eye for talent that is too young.

Should be in jail.

CrunchEazy
04-20-19, 10:58
Has anyone seen here recently. I sent a pm to people in her network but no one got back to me. Wondering if the service she provides is worth the visit.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kimberlyannVIP

LonerRanger
04-20-19, 11:28

Also any recent reports on HotValerie?CuteKimi has been on HX with many profiles.

BoraLee.

CourtneyQT.

KimLov.

Mixed reviews and feedback maybe it's a YMMV thing?

Ruben Kincaid
04-20-19, 12:00
I saw Ajay recently and had a good time, basic GFE menu and she was nice but it wasn't mind blowing or anything.

GaeNamja
04-20-19, 12:57
I was told about another site alternative to HX called ECCIE.com.

Anyone use it? I signed up and checked it out, traffic is certainly lower but has a review based system. It's more of a forum based like this.

Just looking for alternatives to HX has the quality of people keeps getting lower and lower.

HapaBoy86
04-20-19, 20:22

Anyone use it? I signed up and checked it out, traffic is certainly lower but has a review based system. It's more of a forum based like this.

Just looking for alternatives to HX has the quality of people keeps getting lower and lower.Yes, but it wnot widely used on this left side of the coast. Its mainly for everything east of kansas and Texas all the way to Atlantic Ocean.

DJwezzy
04-20-19, 23:33
Has anyone seen here recently. I sent a pm to people in her network but no one got back to me. Wondering if the service she provides is worth the visit.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kimberlyannVIPShe is a trophy fuck.

Hot as hell I repeat every now an then.

If your looking for a GFE experince looks somewhere else or see her a couple of times shell treat you better but YMMV.

If your a baller and don't mind throwing $$$ to $$$$ go ahead.

Punter3
04-20-19, 23:35

Just looking for alternatives to HX has the quality of people keeps getting lower and lower.ECCIE has been around several years, but I have not used it personally. I would be curious as to your thoughts should you join.

On HX, the trend since the implementation of the FOSTA-SESTA law has been that the site is now populated more by street girls. The quality is horrible compared to even a year ago and the pricing has increased. Too bad this sites advertisements haven't really taken off, but it is a network issue. You need ads to get traffic and you need traffic to get girls to advertise.

Punter3
04-20-19, 23:45
I actually decided to see her last minute. She left Cali today, so I'm glad I took the leap. Cutie for sure and was completely worth the time and money.

I don't think she's the girl you're thinking of though. Her tits seemed completely real, but her right tit was off limits for some reason. Is there some kind of new age plastic tit that feels 100% real and leaves no scars? Lmao.I love natural redheads and am very disappointed I missed her -- especially after seeing your positive report. Hope she comes back to visit.

KNaughty562
04-21-19, 03:18
Damn dude. Are you looking for a personal challenge?Oh My! Not sure where to start. LOL will have to drown myself in several bottles of whiskey to dive in the list.

However, I do love your list. You seem to have a very inquisit taste for ladies!

Noend
04-21-19, 06:01
I love natural redheads and am very disappointed I missed her -- especially after seeing your positive report. Hope she comes back to visit.I'm not a red head expert, but the hair seemed dyed.

AlienFresh
04-21-19, 15:11
I saw Ajay recently and had a good time, basic GFE menu and she was nice but it wasn't mind blowing or anything.Does PetiteSkyler do BB?

HapaBoy86
04-21-19, 22:37
Does PetiteSkyler do BB?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteSkyler69Everytime I've seen her never got bb. That dead eye of her kinds wierds me out though. I wouldn't be surprised if she did for a tip. Cause she is always asking for stuff in a club or " I need a plane ticket" in her updates.

HapaBoy86
04-21-19, 22:39
She is a trophy fuck.

Hot as hell I repeat every now an then.

If your looking for a GFE experince looks somewhere else or see her a couple of times shell treat you better but YMMV.

If your a baller and don't mind throwing $$$ to $$$$ go ahead.SHe also has a booker (blk dude).

DrHunt
04-22-19, 04:32
She is retired for the time being. While she was always awesome with me, but she was having a real hard time doing the work. Especially with guys she wasn't attracted too or the assholes / flakes. She will be missed for sure.Damn man. For real? She told you that? I heard something kind of different and was hopeful I would find another method of contact for her.

Punter3
04-22-19, 13:45
I'm not a red head expert, but the hair seemed dyed.It was the reason I didn't immediately jump on the opportunity to see her. But if she has an Irish accent and Red hair, it is good enough for me.

Dakegg
04-22-19, 18:01
I saw Ajay recently and had a good time, basic GFE menu and she was nice but it wasn't mind blowing or anything.Nooo!! I was just posting as a joke. Why would you do this to yourself. ?

Dakegg
04-22-19, 18:05
Does PetiteSkyler do BB?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteSkyler69Dang dude, why would you risk that with a 50+ year old hag who claims to be 41? Smh!!

JetSkiRulz
04-22-19, 18:06
Does PetiteSkyler do BB?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteSkyler69Yes. I've seen her a couple time the first with cim the second with cip. From what I recall, her snapper was pretty tight.

Dolato
04-22-19, 19:09
Yes. I've seen her a couple time the first with cim the second with cip. From what I recall, her snapper was pretty tight.I've wondered about her. I just assume most at that age range will BBFS out of necessity, but her name never came up in any report. Thanks for the info. Anyone else want to confirm?

GaeNamja
04-22-19, 20:23
I've wondered about her. I just assume most at that age range will BBFS out of necessity, but her name never came up in any report. Thanks for the info. Anyone else want to confirm?I can confirm also.

Like others, went for the excellent and low cost CIM for the few first visits and then moved to CIP (in my case, at her request).

Not much to look at, but a super nice lady and always provided a fun time.

Erriicc
04-24-19, 01:24
She says she's new (which would explain her level). If no one has any info, I'm willing to TOFTT and report back.

Dolato
04-24-19, 20:12
She says she's new (which would explain her level). If no one has any info, I'm willing to TOFTT and report back.She's had a few other accounts, so not "new" new. Her other account that's also currently active is kimmy.cakes. She works with 2 others. Yesi.yesi and gia.wilde. They split off from danika and a bit of their business got aired in a safety blog, but from what I've been told, theyre safe and their manager stays behind the scene.

SainHT
04-25-19, 11:51
She works with 2 others. Yesi.yesi and gia.wilde. They split off from danika and a bit of their business got aired in a safety blog, but from what I've been told, theyre safe and their manager stays behind the scene.Has anyone seen Yesi yet? I noticed her photos don't show her face.

Also, I'm pretty new here but I'll start trying to contribute as well from time to time.

Thank you.

CreampiePlease
04-25-19, 13:24
Dang dude, why would you risk that with a 50+ year old hag who claims to be 41? Smh!!LOL I agree. She is trying her darndest best to Photoshop all her pictures to erase 15-20 years from her real age. The end result being all her pictures makes her look like they were archives from Area 51. You have to be so desperate to stick it in her just have a skin to skin experience. Even the merry band of morons make fun of her and her weird face angle pictures in the private Hx clubs.

Gross.

Dolato
04-25-19, 18:13
Has anyone seen Yesi yet? I noticed her photos don't show her face.

Also, I'm pretty new here but I'll start trying to contribute as well from time to time.

Thank you.I haven't seen her, but she's had a few other accounts as well and maybe it'll help you find someone who has first hand experience under her other handles. She had more face pics in her other accounts, but I only see one now. I'm sure I saved her face pics a while back and could probably dig it up somewhere in my cloud storage if necessary.
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LexiSoHeartless/
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Spanish.Flyy/

NoClue02
04-25-19, 19:22
I haven't seen her, but she's had a few other accounts as well and maybe it'll help you find someone who has first hand experience under her other handles. She had more face pics in her other accounts, but I only see one now. I'm sure I saved her face pics a while back and could probably dig it up somewhere in my cloud storage if necessary.
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LexiSoHeartless/
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Spanish.Flyy/I visited Spanish. Flyy last yr. Cute chick, decent BJ, nothing memorable. Cheap rate back then, not sure about now. Also she has hairy thigh, so it was poking my thigh during mish so it was itchy as hell LOL.

Gia. Wilde was very cute, especially during mish, hasw a big saggy titty on a small body. Her BJ was good, slow and wet. Didn't see her again since her price went up from $. 4 hhr to 300 hr with no hhr offer.

Godumbine
04-25-19, 19:42
ReinaRyder.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ReinaRyder

Overall, not a bad time with the girl above. The photos are not her, though they are an okay representation of her build wise (face is not as cute as the girl in the photos). Chill demeanor that unfortunately sort of translates to her performance.

I did 180 hhr (special at the time). I did DATY / DATO a lot since her actions weren't doing too much for me. She has a passable BBBJ, HJ, and Russian. She did LFK (explicitly asked for DFK and she catered to that for only a few seconds) and when it came to FS, we did cowgirl and missionary (finished in CG).

Overall, I feel like there are slightly better / hotter options at this price range so I will not be quick to repeat. She is not quite enthusiastic enough for my tastes, though she is nice and not pushy or a rusher.

Ruben Kincaid
04-25-19, 21:51
I usually see women closer to my own age, that's who I have the best times with. I'm not to concerned about looks since the service is what's most important to me.

Nooo!! I was just posting as a joke. Why would you do this to yourself. ?

SainHT
04-25-19, 22:37
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I actually subscribed to her Spanish. Fly account last year but I didn't even noticed they were the same person.

Gerre1984
04-26-19, 10:38
MysteeWater's sister. Anyone got any intel on her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddieSins

AverageGuy82
04-26-19, 15:26
Ms Sab is her sister? I thought it was another female hx account, forgetting the name, that was her sister. It's been a few years since I had seen Ms Sab but I do remember I was disappointed simply because I had wanted to see her for so long I built her up in my head. The date itself was just average at best. At the time she had a really great body but by then I guess she was going through the motions.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddieSins

OCpyro
04-26-19, 18:06
ReinaRyder.

Overall, not a bad time with the girl above. The photos are not her, though they are an okay representation of her build wise (face is not as cute as the girl in the photos). Chill demeanor that unfortunately sort of translates to her performance.

I did 180 hhr (special at the time). I did DATY / DATO a lot since her actions weren't doing too much for me. She has a passable BBBJ, HJ, and Russian. She did LFK (explicitly asked for DFK and she catered to that for only a few seconds) and when it came to FS, we did cowgirl and missionary (finished in CG).

Overall, I feel like there are slightly better / hotter options at this price range so I will not be quick to repeat. She is not quite enthusiastic enough for my tastes, though she is nice and not pushy or a rusher.All those two name girls, or the names with the hyphen in the middle never are as hot as the pictures and service is lacking. They usually have the same menu's and are book by the same guy or guys. Every now and then there is good one. But they are few and far in between, I'd just stay away.

HapaBoy86
04-26-19, 19:42

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddieSinsShe changed her handle. It used to analise.

Service is blah, better girls out there.

KoolKeith323
04-26-19, 21:54
LOL I agree. She is trying her darndest best to Photoshop all her pictures to erase 15-20 years from her real age. The end result being all her pictures makes her look like they were archives from Area 51. You have to be so desperate to stick it in her just have a skin to skin experience. Even the merry band of morons make fun of her and her weird face angle pictures in the private Hx clubs.

Gross.Talking ventriloquist dummies. Look and compare. LOL!

HapaBoy86
04-27-19, 03:06
Talking ventriloquist dummies. Look and compare. LOL!That dead kinds wierds me out.

Adam405
04-27-19, 20:25
Summmer is a bit flabby now for her age, as seen in her selfies. Last time I checked, you can have LFK in her GFE priced session. She has been working full time for a couple of months now. The others are typically HX girls with bookers. The best is ask the guys who have seen her recently. That's what I do and I reply if I can PM without adding FX points. But the decoding is:

Caucasian / xxx = xxx.

European / xxx = xxx.

Xxx / Spanish = Latina.

You can't go much wrong if you are willing to pay the price. I only remember one booker who uses very fake pictures with very wrong age. Otherwise, menu's are accurate. Expected age and looks. But if they don't have classified out, don't bother to contact.I've been seeing summer pretty regularly and she has gained some weight but I still have a great time with her. I won't go into too many details but she is willing to do some off-the-menu stuff super passionate loves it.

HapaBoy86
04-27-19, 21:49
That dead kinds wierds me out.Meant to say Dead eye wierds me out.

CreampiePlease
04-27-19, 22:42
Talking ventriloquist dummies. Look and compare. LOL!Just put PetiteSkyler69 on your lap, shove your hand up her butt, move your lips a little bit, and she will do all the talking for you!

KoolKeith323
04-28-19, 03:32
Just put PetiteSkyler69 on your lap, shove your hand up her butt, move your lips a little bit, and she will do all the talking for you!LMAO! Too damn funny!

TerrificEnigma
04-28-19, 23:46
I've been seeing summer pretty regularly and she has gained some weight but I still have a great time with her. I won't go into too many details but she is willing to do some off-the-menu stuff super passionate loves it.What kind of things off the menu is she into? I've also had her do a little more but it's just DFK with some passion and her really enjoying DATY.

Gerre1984
04-29-19, 22:43
She changed her handle. It used to analise.

Service is blah, better girls out there.She flakes on, and so did her sister disappointingly.

So I went to Trixylixy69.

Damn I had a good FUCKING time!

I won't go into detail, but I am repeating!

HapaBoy86
04-30-19, 01:28
She flakes on, and so did her sister disappointingly.

So I went to Trixylixy69.

Damn I had a good FUCKING time!

I won't go into detail, but I am repeating!Yah, I see trixy as well and she is a blast on the bed.

KoolKeith323
04-30-19, 09:58
Any info or recent info on her? A couple say she's legendary and now beat. Look cute and fun though.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MISSAMILLIAN

Eyes Up 72
04-30-19, 12:24
Has anyone tried logging on to HX today? I get a warning pop up that it is not secure. Not sure. What is about?

Veni1
04-30-19, 13:02
Has anyone tried logging on to HX today? I get a warning pop up that it is not secure. Not sure. What is about?I think it may have something to do about an "expiration" issue. I suspect it's a temporary thing.

Chinese731
04-30-19, 14:10
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Amoura

I've had my eye on Amoura for awhile but she only pops up occasionally and usually only for one day and then disappears for awhile. I believe her booker is the one with all the young pretty girls.

Photos:

When her profile is active with an ad, her photos are visible and are definitely of her perfectly proportioned banging body.

Looks:

She is 4'11" and 95 lbs. Her body is incredible and perfectly proportioned. She has a nice ass with a little meat to it and her hips are nice and tiny. Her fake boobs are awesome. She is probably in the low 20's age wise and her face is very cute with long brown hair. She reminds me of porn star Heather Vaughn. Her body is EXACTLY like Heather Vaughn and she has a facial resemblance to her, although Heather Vaughn's face is prettier.

Attitude:

Amazing attitude, friendly and wants to please.

Service:

Her BBBJ is amazing. She gets into it and does multiple techniques (deep throat, 1 and 2 handed stroking etc.). Her deep throat is sloppy and amazing. We did all the standard positions and didn't mind being pounded. She is a hungry sex kitten that loves sex and wants to please you. I really feel like she might be a porn star, but just can't figure out her name.

Expense:

Here is one of the downsides. She is one of the more expensive ones. $240 HHR / $340 HR.

Repeat:

Definitely.

Braddock1
04-30-19, 14:46
Has anyone tried logging on to HX today? I get a warning pop up that it is not secure. Not sure. What is about?Yeah, their ssl certificate has expired. It's nothing major at all, especially since they no longer take CC so you won't be punching that in while they renew their cert.

Eyes Up 72
04-30-19, 15:46
Yeah, their ssl certificate has expired. It's nothing major at all, especially since they no longer take CC so you won't be punching that in while they renew their cert.OK, good to know. I had not seen that before, so it seemed a bit weird.

Dolato
04-30-19, 17:52
Expense:

Here is one of the downsides. She is one of the more expensive ones. $240 HHR / $340 HR.
Yea, I hate that the crew has top quality bodies but always at the higher end of rates on the site. I've seen several from the group over the years and they've never disappointed in the looks and were at least adequate in the service, but they better be for the rates they charge.

DJwezzy
05-01-19, 02:57
Any info or recent info on her? A couple say she's legendary and now beat. Look cute and fun though.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MISSAMILLIANShe is cool.

Nice body for someone that has had kids.

She aim to please.

Her BJ is one of the best OMG I repeated a few times.

Adam405
05-01-19, 10:11
Yeah, their ssl certificate has expired. It's nothing major at all, especially since they no longer take CC so you won't be punching that in while they renew their cert.I still can't get on the site.

Dmzhost
05-01-19, 15:43
I still can't get on the site.When you put in the URL, change https: to http: and it'll load without SSL.

EmoDisliker
05-01-19, 21:06
Yea, I hate that the crew has top quality bodies but always at the higher end of rates on the site. I've seen several from the group over the years and they've never disappointed in the looks and were at least adequate in the service, but they better be for the rates they charge.Just curious, who else is part of that crew?

Dickduck
05-01-19, 23:08
LMAO! Too damn funny!Ouch, I thought she was an amazing person and her services were good. I just haven't gone back because of her derpy eyes. I can't figure out what she's looking at or which eye I'm supposed to be looking at.

WildMan007
05-02-19, 18:04
She is cool.

Nice body for someone that has had kids.

She aim to please.

Her BJ is one of the best OMG I repeated a few times.She been independent for the last few years Been around for the last 12+ years. From San Diego.

If you get an orgasm out of her, she will sound like a donkey in heat. Pretty funny stuff.

And her blow job is excellent. I agreed. She was taught good.

Cesism
05-02-19, 21:34
Steer clear of this chick she robbed me today out of a shady motel. She ran her mouth for 10 minutes sniffling saying there was something in her eye and the weather change. Yeah right she just snorted a line from her dealer because she was getting money. She mentioned it wasnt her room. 5 min into the BJ then a knock at the door. I didn't even get close to finishing. She was like my friend wants his room back I'm so sorry, hit me up later. Its been a while since I got screwed over, hx has been good with the rating system. I'm saying away from level 0's with some bad marks. Thank god nothing worse happened.

WildMan007
05-02-19, 23:23
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Amoura

I've had my eye on Amoura for awhile but she only pops up occasionally and usually only for one day and then disappears for awhile. I believe her booker is the one with all the young pretty girls.

Photos:

When her profile is active with an ad, her photos are visible and are definitely of her perfectly proportioned banging body.

Looks:

She is 4'11" and 95 lbs. Her body is incredible and perfectly proportioned. She has a nice ass with a little meat to it and her hips are nice and tiny. Her fake boobs are awesome. She is probably in the low 20's age wise and her face is very cute with long brown hair. She reminds me of porn star Heather Vaughn. Her body is EXACTLY like Heather Vaughn and she has a facial resemblance to her, although Heather Vaughn's face is prettier.

Attitude:

Amazing attitude, friendly and wants to please.

Service:

Her BBBJ is amazing. She gets into it and does multiple techniques (deep throat, 1 and 2 handed stroking etc.). Her deep throat is sloppy and amazing. We did all the standard positions and didn't mind being pounded. She is a hungry sex kitten that loves sex and wants to please you. I really feel like she might be a porn star, but just can't figure out her name.

Expense:

Repeat:

Definitely.That's how you do a LASER. Good job with details.

Other fellow hobbyists take notes.

MrChaco
05-02-19, 23:37
Steer clear of this chick she robbed me today out of a shady motel. She ran her mouth for 10 minutes sniffling saying there was something in her eye and the weather change. Yeah right she just snorted a line from her dealer because she was getting money. She mentioned it wasnt her room. 5 min into the BJ then a knock at the door. I didn't even get close to finishing. She was like my friend wants his room back I'm so sorry, hit me up later. Its been a while since I got screwed over, hx has been good with the rating system. I'm saying away from level 0's with some bad marks. Thank god nothing worse happened.She has 4 other Red Safety ratings in the last couple of months before you added her 5th today.

WTF were you thinking seeing someone with that much RED in her network?

Use your Big head.

Ryan Tanaka
05-03-19, 01:22
ReinaRyder.

Overall, I feel like there are slightly better / hotter options at this price range so I will not be quick to repeat. She is not quite enthusiastic enough for my tastes, though she is nice and not pushy or a rusher.I think those pics are of her. It just looks much better in pics than in person. I'm in beauty industry so I recognize very little things like hair texture and eye brows etc. I happened to walk pass 2 of her friends on my way in and out and recognized both of them as her traveling partners on HX. They both were the same girls as their profile, but look half as good.

AverageGuy82
05-03-19, 10:04
She's been on the site for a long time and abandons the accounts when enough negative ratings prevent her from sending messages. I was trying to set something up a few months back, prior to her posting face pics, and when I hit up a guy who actually responded and revealed it was her I passed. She's been known to promise a lot and deliver none of it, cheat time, or abruptly ending dates do to an "unexpected emergency" that happens as soon as the time starts. Consider yourself lucky it didn't escalate further because if it's true that she's not of sound mind then desperation will lead to worse situations. Be safe out there.

Steer clear of this chick she robbed me today out of a shady motel. She ran her mouth for 10 minutes sniffling saying there was something in her eye and the weather change. Yeah right she just snorted a line from her dealer because she was getting money. She mentioned it wasnt her room. 5 min into the BJ then a knock at the door. I didn't even get close to finishing. She was like my friend wants his room back I'm so sorry, hit me up later. Its been a while since I got screwed over, hx has been good with the rating system. I'm saying away from level 0's with some bad marks. Thank god nothing worse happened.

CIPSoGood
05-03-19, 10:55
She's been on the site for a long time and abandons the accounts when enough negative ratings prevent her from sending messages. Actually having negative ratings do not prevent you from sending out messages on Hx. Ability to send out messages is determined by how many Fx points you have. Even if you are -5 Level and have zero points, you can still receive and read messages, but if you want to reply, you have to buy more points. The girls use most of their points to put up classified ads, so they always end up with no points to send PM's. But yeah queenofheartz aka old pornstar Teagan Riley has several archived negative blogs and reports inside the Safety First Club but you can't read them unless you are invited. Definitely stay away from this well known ROB. All her ads also show pictures of her 10 years ago when she entered porn, not what she looks like now.

AverageGuy82
05-03-19, 13:36
Yeah fx points does affect ability to send messages but so do negative ratings. They might have changed it but it use to be If enough neg ratings to compliance are made to put them into -4 or -5, it affected a user's ability to send messages and even make comments.

Actually having negative ratings do not prevent you from sending out messages on Hx. Ability to send out messages is determined by how many Fx points you have. Even if you are -5 Level and have zero points, you can still receive and read messages, but if you want to reply, you have to buy more points. The girls use most of their points to put up classified ads, so they always end up with no points to send PM's. But yeah queenofheartz aka old pornstar Teagan Riley has several archived negative blogs and reports inside the Safety First Club but you can't read them unless you are invited. Definitely stay away from this well known ROB. All her ads also show pictures of her 10 years ago when she entered porn, not what she looks like now.

KoolKeith323
05-03-19, 22:22
That pig. Save your $.She must really believe her pussy is top tier and that super golden. LOL!

220 qv -15 min.

260 hh - 30 min.

360 hr - 1 hr.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TastyTaylor619

SCJohn
05-04-19, 05:05
Yeah fx points does affect ability to send messages but so do negative ratings. They might have changed it but it use to be If enough neg ratings to compliance are made to put them into -4 or -5, it affected a user's ability to send messages and even make comments.For the 99.9999% of the population, all that is required is FX points. If your rating is so poor that you can't DM anyone, you've got bigger problems.

LonerRanger
05-04-19, 18:01
Has anyone tried logging on to HX today? I get a warning pop up that it is not secure. Not sure. What is about?The secure warning means your wife can easily find out that you are on Humaniplex.

I am not using HX until it's secure from my wife, employer, neighbors, church members and friends.

LonerRanger
05-04-19, 18:03
She must really believe her pussy is top tier and that super golden. LOL!

220 qv -15 min.

260 hh - 30 min.

360 hr - 1 hr.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TastyTaylor619She has GPS and is completely delusional.

KoolKeith323
05-04-19, 19:42
She has GPS and is completely delusional.Very very very delusional!

KoolKeith323
05-04-19, 19:44
Any 411 on this sexy lady? Posts in OC or LA most times.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ms.jones.esq.3x

CIPSoGood
05-04-19, 19:56
She has GPS and is completely delusional.She spams the New Uploads with a dozen pictures at a time, sure sign of thirsty as fuck.

HapaBoy86
05-04-19, 20:17
The secure warning means your wife can easily find out that you are on Humaniplex.

I am not using HX until it's secure from my wife, employer, neighbors, church members and friends.Hobby phone is your answer.

HapaBoy86
05-04-19, 21:51
For the 99.9999% of the population, all that is required is FX points. If your rating is so poor that you can't DM anyone, you've got bigger problems.Its till amazes me that when you see a chick's network and you look at whom they've seen. And, some still see dudes that are -1,-2 or -3. SMH.

CIPSoGood
05-05-19, 11:37
Its till amazes me that when you see a chick's network and you look at whom they've seen. And, some still see dudes that are -1,-2 or -3. SMH.The HX chicks turn a blind eye to the Ratings system and Levels. You have no idea how many chicks have agreed to BB me in the last 20 years simply because I caught them during a certain deadline. The best time to monger is the first 5 days of each month LOL. Her landlord is your best friend!

Smith088
05-05-19, 13:16
Has anyone seen this girl or have info on her? She seems too good to be true.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer

CIPSoGood
05-05-19, 15:35
Has anyone seen this girl or have info on her? She seems too good to be true.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SummmerSummmer is for real GFE. But her rates are higher. She has gained some weight since I saw her last Thanksgiving when she joined Hx. I was one of her first clients there. Back then she was really skinny but with a nice booty. Haven't repeated because the new 18-22 year olds join daily and I am a Type 2 diabetic inside a candy store LOL.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer

AverageGuy82
05-05-19, 18:27
That is very true that when bills are due many will overlook reported shady behavior. At that point it's the old "won't happen to me" mindset.

The HX chicks turn a blind eye to the Ratings system and Levels. You have no idea how many chicks have agreed to BB me in the last 20 years simply because I caught them during a certain deadline. The best time to monger is the first 5 days of each month LOL. Her landlord is your best friend!

GaeNamja
05-06-19, 00:22
Kinda like any type of institution, you get out as much as you put in. And HX is the same. The resources are there to play as safe as you can, and if you don't use it, well, not much can be done for you.

Also need to keep in mind the type of people you are dealing with, 99.9% of them are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

WildMan007
05-06-19, 12:18
Kinda like any type of institution, you get out as much as you put in. And HX is the same. The resources are there to play as safe as you can, and if you don't use it, well, not much can be done for you.

Also need to keep in mind the type of people you are dealing with, 99.9% of them are not the sharpest tools in the shed.Bookers are train in a different way. But I like what you said.

Xmul22
05-06-19, 17:19
She's been on the site for a long time and abandons the accounts when enough negative ratings prevent her from sending messages. I was trying to set something up a few months back, prior to her posting face pics, and when I hit up a guy who actually responded and revealed it was her I passed. She's been known to promise a lot and deliver none of it, cheat time, or abruptly ending dates do to an "unexpected emergency" that happens as soon as the time starts. Consider yourself lucky it didn't escalate further because if it's true that she's not of sound mind then desperation will lead to worse situations. Be safe out there.She said that she amended her ways, after going through a rough patch, a few months ago, but it sounds like that's not the case:/ I was tempted, despite all the red, but this would be the nail in the coffin.

Xmul22
05-06-19, 17:24

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ms.jones.esq.3xWow, she does look hot! Is this the same girl as Dauntless67, a deleted profile?! Anyways, I can't PM, so I can't ask or get any details.

BillyIsTheOne
05-07-19, 02:26

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ms.jones.esq.3xBooked with her last Thursday and she didn't show. Never responded to texts and started posting new ads:

HapaBoy86
05-07-19, 02:44
She said that she amended her ways, after going through a rough patch, a few months ago, but it sounds like that's not the case:/ I was tempted, despite all the red, but this would be the nail in the coffin.Don"t be a statistic with this girl depsite the tempting pics! Major drama and all kinda other stuff.

Scribwal
05-07-19, 11:17
Booked with her last Thursday and she didn't show. Never responded to texts and started posting new ads:I had the same experience a few weeks ago. Ghosted me an hour before we planned to meet.

N00b77
05-07-19, 16:33

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MISSAMILLIANSaw her a few years back, and had a good time. Jumped on me like a nymph (CFS) after a sloppy BBBJ. Though not sure why I've never returned. She does have a younger sister also on HX, but the name slipping right now.

Punter3
05-08-19, 13:27
Saw her a few years back, and had a good time. Jumped on me like a nymph (CFS) after a sloppy BBBJ. Though not sure why I've never returned. She does have a younger sister also on HX, but the name slipping right now.I would love to know her sisters name. PM or post please.

DJwezzy
05-08-19, 15:39
I would love to know her sisters name. PM or post please.Please post.

N00b77
05-08-19, 17:07
I would love to know her sisters name. PM or post please.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Layla.Sweets

The Glitterman
05-08-19, 19:57
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Layla.SweetsSeriously? I did a double with missamillian and laylasweets about 7 years ago. They were both great (back then). No idea they were sisters. I thought they were just bffs. I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure they didn't interact with each other in my session. Not 100% sure.

Cesism
05-09-19, 12:21
Had a quick session with her yesterday. Easy appointment set up. She looks smokin hot just like her pictures. She doesn't speak english very well which is fine. Other than that her service was excellent, BJ game was ok. FYI she is a very clean person she made me wash my hands before getting in there. Def would repeat.

SCJohn
05-09-19, 20:53
Can't remember which thread or who was looking for this. But here you go.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kutekensie

Cesism
05-10-19, 15:13
Anyone been with her? Pm me.

Xquisitely4
05-11-19, 00:17
Ms Sab is her sister? I thought it was another female hx account, forgetting the name, that was her sister. It's been a few years since I had seen Ms Sab but I do remember I was disappointed simply because I had wanted to see her for so long I built her up in my head. The date itself was just average at best. At the time she had a really great body but by then I guess she was going through the motions.Actually Mystee's sister had HX handle TianaZelia.

DJwezzy
05-11-19, 00:56
Anyone been with her? Pm me.She is hot.

But she is not GFE.

No kissing no BBBJ.

She is just bussiness.

I say pass.

CIPSoGood
05-11-19, 01:54
Anyone been with her? Pm me.Been with her twice. Both QV. Super hot. The most beautiful green eyes you will ever see on a brunette. Flawless body. However she is simply a trophy fuck. I knew that coming in. Quick CBJ followed by CFS in mish, finish in K9. In and out in 15 minutes. So I make sure I am super horny before I see her so I can nut quickly. Bottom line is, you mouth or lips cannot touch any part of her. So I just let her get me hard quick, followed by pump and dump.

No harm in seeing her at least once. She is very friendly, but expect to be detached during the deed. If she went GFE that girl will be busy af.

KoolKeith323
05-11-19, 11:23
Can't remember which thread or who was looking for this. But here you go.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KutekensieWhich one of you will be paying child support?

Punter3
05-11-19, 14:02
Anyone seen her? I PMd asking for menu and she sent back the following: "open menu no GFE or bare services". What is an "open" menu? Anyway she looks hot, but if service sucks its not worth it. I may TOFTT, but thought I would check first to see if anyone has info.

CIPSoGood
05-11-19, 14:16
Anyone seen her? I PMd asking for menu and she sent back the following: "open menu no GFE or bare services". What is an "open" menu? Anyway she looks hot, but if service sucks its not worth it. I may TOFTT, but thought I would check first to see if anyone has info.IMO when they say "open menu, they mean nothing on their menu is open LOL.

My "No" List:

BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CIM, CBJ, LFK, COF, FIV, Greek, FOV.

Everything you needed to know is in the PM she sent you. Can't you read between the lines?

Good luck when you TOFTT and please share with us your experience.

Dolato
05-11-19, 18:47
Anyone seen her? I PMd asking for menu and she sent back the following: "open menu no GFE or bare services". What is an "open" menu? Anyway she looks hot, but if service sucks its not worth it. I may TOFTT, but thought I would check first to see if anyone has info.Seems like no GFE or bare services mean it'll be the opposite of an open menu. I've always taken "open menu" as a way to not getting anything specifically listed as being allowed, which will give her an out and the ability to say no to pretty much anything and everything once she gets you in the door. Always appreciate guys willing to toftt, but seems like she's got a high probability of being a bad time.

CIPSoGood
05-11-19, 19:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

PoorAndWeird
05-11-19, 21:48
I tofft since she was super close.

Pics are real and she is very friendly.

Her rates are reasonable.

No GFE. She's doesn't do anything uncovered.

She met at a low end motel, which was kinda sketch with the crackheads in the alley, but service was worth it.

She has a big booty and a nice youthful boobs.

Good head game too with a nice tongue piercing.

Anyone seen her? I PMd asking for menu and she sent back the following: "open menu no GFE or bare services". What is an "open" menu? Anyway she looks hot, but if service sucks its not worth it. I may TOFTT, but thought I would check first to see if anyone has info.

HapaBoy86
05-11-19, 21:50
Which one of you will be paying child support?I just spewed my goo into Passionatelei again for the umptienth time. SO, at least I know I'm not going to be babys daddy since she is about to pop soon.

TnaStylez
05-12-19, 15:14
Been with her twice. Both QV. Super hot. The most beautiful green eyes you will ever see on a brunette. Flawless body. However she is simply a trophy fuck. I knew that coming in. Quick CBJ followed by CFS in mish, finish in K9. In and out in 15 minutes. So I make sure I am super horny before I see her so I can nut quickly. Bottom line is, you mouth or lips cannot touch any part of her. So I just let her get me hard quick, followed by pump and dump.

No harm in seeing her at least once. She is very friendly, but expect to be detached during the deed. If she went GFE that girl will be busy af.Pretty accurate. She got a great body except her pssy is not very tight.

AverageGuy82
05-12-19, 21:30
She looks damn fine. How difficult was communication if she doesn't speak English well? Like chopped up mix of Spanish and English?

Had a quick session with her yesterday. Easy appointment set up. She looks smokin hot just like her pictures. She doesn't speak english very well which is fine. Other than that her service was excellent, BJ game was ok. FYI she is a very clean person she made me wash my hands before getting in there. Def would repeat.

AmericanNinja
05-12-19, 22:24
Had a quick session with her yesterday. Easy appointment set up. She looks smokin hot just like her pictures. She doesn't speak english very well which is fine. Other than that her service was excellent, BJ game was ok. FYI she is a very clean person she made me wash my hands before getting in there. Def would repeat.Yes I agree she was hot.

Like one of those Hispanic beer model hotties.

I've seen her more than a couple times.

Always a good friendly experience.

James D 2004
05-12-19, 22:38
She looks damn fine. How difficult was communication if she doesn't speak English well? Like chopped up mix of Spanish and English?I cannot get up if anybody remotely resembles Kim Kardashian, if only just for the eyebrows.

Cesism
05-12-19, 23:29
She looks damn fine. How difficult was communication if she doesn't speak English well? Like chopped up mix of Spanish and English?LOL it was more like I had to speak spanish to have a convo. I'm pretty sure she understands bedroom commands in english well enough and that's it. Yeah her cowgirl is great, and loved holding onto that tiny waist.

Steveyoung
05-13-19, 13:04
Saw this HX beauty in Laguna Hills last week. Easy contact with all the menu items. Unknown to me is her incall is in the middle of an industrial complex. The office is a chiropractor, s office. Anyway, she is very beautiful MILF from South America. Hopped onto the table and received a great BBBJ. On went the rubber and we did cowgirl and other positions. I came in her mouth and she sucked every last drop. Fucked her a second time and came in the rubber. Took a shower and was on my way home. She was very friendly and vocal during the session. $260 for the hour and I will repeat.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
05-13-19, 19:00
Looking for intel on this chick. Standard GFE provider with CIM / COF, but claims regulars will receive discounts (-20 off her rates) and camel slide. Wondering if anyone has achieved this status and if CS led to BBFS.

Regular rates are;.

140/15 min.

220/ hhr.

340/ H.

400/ h and a half.

1 k / overnight.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MarziaMew

Dolato
05-13-19, 19:20
Seriously? I did a double with missamillian and laylasweets about 7 years ago. They were both great (back then). No idea they were sisters. I thought they were just bffs. I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure they didn't interact with each other in my session. Not 100% sure.They're not sisters. Just great friends.

JStephens0226
05-15-19, 03:39
Anyone ever seen her? She looks hot but at the same time kinda looks like she's into drugs. Don't know what to think.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BlondeBunny23

WoohooSoCal
05-15-19, 11:32
Anyone ever seen her? She looks hot but at the same time kinda looks like she's into drugs. Don't know what to think.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BlondeBunny23Click on "Blogs about. " under her profile. There is some information that might help you decide.

Cesism
05-15-19, 15:22
Anyone seen her?

Don't have mail at the moment, share number by PM. Thanks.

NoochNooch
05-15-19, 23:06
Anyone seen her?

Don't have mail at the moment, share number by PM. Thanks.I haven't seen her, and according to reviews scattered around, and even by her own admission, don't expect FS the first time you visit her, or ever. You can find some reviews on Adultlook under Jaime (in Orange County).

HapaBoy86
05-15-19, 23:13
Anyone seen her?

Don't have mail at the moment, share number by PM. Thanks.She is not a GFE provider. Doesn't like to dfk, daty she will say oh too sensetive, and no greek, no cim, will say lets do CBJ its safer.

Alot better out there and bigger in person than pics lead to.

Punter3
05-16-19, 14:52
She is not a GFE provider. Doesn't like to dfk, daty she will say oh too sensetive, and no greek, no cim, will say lets do CBJ its safer.

Alot better out there and bigger in person than pics lead to.Sounds like a definite pass to me.

Punter3
05-16-19, 14:54
Saw this Viet girl (LILYLOVE428) as being available. Says she is 22, but can't quite tell from the pics. Asian women could be 22-32. Anyways anyone seen her? GFE? PtoP?

Any info would be appreciated.

WoohooSoCal
05-16-19, 16:17
Saw this Viet girl (LILYLOVE428) as being available. Says she is 22, but can't quite tell from the pics. Asian women could be 22-32. Anyways anyone seen her? GFE? PtoP?

Any info would be appreciated.She has quoted $4 / hr and the odds of the girl in the photos (some random instagram "model") being the girl you actually meet are about as good as The Night King attending the coronation of Danny as Ruler of The 7 Kingdoms on Sunday night.

Good luck!

HpyGolky
05-16-19, 17:20
Saw this HX beauty in Laguna Hills last week. Easy contact with all the menu items. Unknown to me is her incall is in the middle of an industrial complex. The office is a chiropractor, s office. Anyway, she is very beautiful MILF from South America. Hopped onto the table and received a great BBBJ. On went the rubber and we did cowgirl and other positions. I came in her mouth and she sucked every last drop. Fucked her a second time and came in the rubber. Took a shower and was on my way home. She was very friendly and vocal during the session. $260 for the hour and I will repeat.Great that you found her, I've seen her quite a few times in the past when she hosted in her apartment in LH. I haven't seen her in close to two years but her new incall place would creep me out. But she is a wild ride.

HpyGolky
05-16-19, 17:35

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MISSAMILLIANI had a good time with her, she's the real deal. I wished she'd sport D's or firms C's. What I recall was how passionate she was, major points in my book.

OCpyro
05-16-19, 21:29

Any info would be appreciated.Heard from a couple trusted contacts on HX that's she's good. But, not worth the 400/ hr she is asking.

HapaBoy86
05-16-19, 21:34

Any info would be appreciated.Reports are probably not girl in pic and her booker is on the hx boards. SHe also has many white knights or its her booker that is the White Knight!

For 4 bills and hr you can get a better.

Cesism
05-17-19, 02:40
She is not a GFE provider. Doesn't like to dfk, daty she will say oh too sensetive, and no greek, no cim, will say lets do CBJ its safer.

Alot better out there and bigger in person than pics lead to.Thanks for the intel. Doesn't sound like a winner.

Cesism
05-17-19, 02:46
I tofft since she was super close.

Pics are real and she is very friendly.

Her rates are reasonable.

No GFE. She's doesn't do anything uncovered.

She met at a low end motel, which was kinda sketch with the crackheads in the alley, but service was worth it.

She has a big booty and a nice youthful boobs.

Good head game too with a nice tongue piercing.Anyone else seen her? I'm really cautious now. She still only has 2 reviews.

Ihaschzbrgr
05-17-19, 12:27
Great that you found her, I've seen her quite a few times in the past when she hosted in her apartment in LH. I haven't seen her in close to two years but her new incall place would creep me out. But she is a wild ride.Would you say her bng is worth it?

ScotchGuard9
05-17-19, 13:08
Would you say her bng is worth it?Its been awhile since I've seen her but yes. She has very good skills.

Hmaster
05-17-19, 20:39
Has anyone seen May or Vivian from Rebecca313870's group? Interested in checking them out but not sure which one to try

Any information would be appreciated.

JohnKm87
05-18-19, 00:01
Question for the guys that have seen her. Does she normally not answer text right away? Even after she texts you first then you reply and then she doesn't reply for awhile?

IYK69
05-18-19, 13:21
Question for the guys that have seen her. Does she normally not answer text right away? Even after she texts you first then you reply and then she doesn't reply for awhile?Communication is painful!

Even after setting up an appointment and arriving on time you may send another 20 plus texts back and forth and waiting who knows how long (30 plus min) until she lets you in.

Almost left several times.

SCJohn
05-18-19, 17:54
Communication is painful!

Even after setting up an appointment and arriving on time you may send another 20 plus texts back and forth and waiting who knows how long (30 plus min) until she lets you in.

Almost left several times.Now days, I'll wait 15 minutes then leave. One of the reasons I like to stick with agencies.