PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31

DreamFreez
01-08-23, 16:38
What a pity. When she was new on Hx (as JasminesRose) she was very pretty, and the sessions were pretty good with a decent BBJCIM. Looks like she's gotten quite a bit bigger in the ass as well as GPS. I've heard similar for Kittiiie (KatieKittie / PixieBaby) who used to be a favorite. She's getting 5 bills on PD + $ CIM now with 54 5 star reviews. Can't really blame her preferring that to Hx rates.They be working on Figueroa, on a cold rainy night, spotted many girls on PrivateDelights on that street meeting folks for 80 and 140, so I think none of why'all should be entertaining these 304's lifestyle.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaLaLondon555

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Los-Angeles/winterbunnie

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KhaleesiXo

It's 140, same no list! Don't be getting scammed on PrivateDelights or HX.

BStachel
01-08-23, 17:33
Saw Shelby today and she was definitely worth the visit. The donations are great considering how good some of the Enclave girls are. Her photos were accurate, but her hair isn't as blond right now. I think she may be a natural dirty blond but she is really fit and has naturals. The age listed on her profile I would say is pretty accurate. Her GFE IOP was great and I will totally see her again because of her looks but also because she was real easy to talk to.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ShelbyJamesSaw her Feb of 2021. She was kind of pudgy but she apologized about her weight as the gyms were still closed and she hadn't been working out. Attractive face, nice boobs that she put to good use. If she's slimmed down closer to her photos will definitely repeat.

HapaBoy86
01-08-23, 23:09
Any woman posting on HX while talking about PD is doing so because she can't get enough clients on PD. .Yup, my Hx inbox has 6 messages from previous hx gals who moved to PD full time and said F HX.

But, there now asking me to see them cause PD is slow and dudes don't want to pay the twice or three times the price they asking on PD opposed to Hx.

Already saw two that we're old Hx BBFS regs and two keep messaging me to see them but said Nope.

Bill D. Cat
01-09-23, 11:06
She states that she's 27 on her profile. No pictures though.She currently has eight pics up on her profile.

She may be in her mid thirties which is not a far cry from the 27 she posted. Judge for yourself how old she looks. Her pics are fairly representative of his she looks in person. The one thing not shown are her teeth which have gaps throughout.

GuysTT2
01-11-23, 23:44
if you could actually get paid that, you wouldn't be here. Bingo! Well said.

Taws6
01-12-23, 01:54
Bingo! Well said.Ok, I've never met a gal from PD, mostly just HX.

When I see PD, it has the girls telephone #, Email, pics, menu & short reviews. For FREE. Right?

HX the posts don't show contact info, you have to direct message them to get menu and rates.

I see people all the time asking "hey, help a bro out & give me for free XXXX number".

Wouldn't HX by definition be higher paying clients as it costs money to contact a girl?

What am I missing. Why would a guy spend more per visit on PD, when often you can also find that girl with a slightly different stage name on HX?

I'm confused.

Dohma22
01-12-23, 13:14
Are there any review clubs on hx since the last one closed down?

SainHT
01-12-23, 13:16
Ok, I've never met a gal from PD, mostly just HX.

When I see PD, it has the girls telephone #, Email, pics, menu & short reviews. For FREE. Right?

HX the posts don't show contact info, you have to direct message them to get menu and rates.

I see people all the time asking "hey, help a bro out & give me for free XXXX number".

Wouldn't HX by definition be higher paying clients as it costs money to contact a girl?

What am I missing. Why would a guy spend more per visit on PD, when often you can also find that girl with a slightly different stage name on HX?

I'm confused.Not sure about the nature of your question but if you are asking why some guys would rather spend more on PD over using HX it's probably because PD is easier to sign up and they don't have to pay anything to create an account.

Basically they are lazy and would rather contact girls with limited menus, who require deposits and additional methods of verification like a selfie than figuring out how the HX system works.

PD is not a client based website and more geared towards the girls which are their main source of income since they have to pay a fee to place ads while we can sign up easily for free.

If you are asking why girls would rather see clients on PD over HX if clients on HX pay a fee to get their info, the obvious answer is because they can charge more but also simply because the HX system works in our favor.

The network system gives a certain insurance that clients will be giving honest feedback either through their ratings or by PM other users with short reviews, they would rather have 100 five star reviews with limited info about their service than fully honest ones with specific details.

That way they can charge premium price with a limited menu for clients who are most likely new to this hobby.

Just the nature of the business.

SomeoneOC
01-12-23, 19:23
Stay away just saying.I should have listened to you. I saw mixed feedback for ChristinaM and though I will give her another chance (last time was a few years ago). She has gotten bigger, no longer the hot body that she had a few yrs ago. Very laid back, bad service. Hardly kisses, won't let you play with her body much. Avoid at all costs.

Secluded3
01-12-23, 21:54
Are there any review clubs on hx since the last one closed down?This is my question as well. Besides that, which clubs do you guys recommend?

HapaBoy86
01-13-23, 01:28
I should have listened to you. I saw mixed feedback for ChristinaM and though I will give her another chance (last time was a few years ago). She has gotten bigger, no longer the hot body that she had a few yrs ago. Very laid back, bad service. Hardly kisses, won't let you play with her body much. Avoid at all costs.Hey, we've all been there so you just look yourself in the mirror and say "fu*K, ***** and move on"! LOL.

HapaBoy86
01-13-23, 01:29
Are there any review clubs on hx since the last one closed down?The best way to get a review of Hx chick is to message the last few dudes she seen!

Sith Master
01-13-23, 01:51
Ok boys.

Here's my first post.

I'm sure some of you have already seen Kira, but I thought I should provide a review just the same.

She has two menus. One is a watered down menu offering CFS, DATY, CBJ, HJ, and a massage running at 170 for 30 minutes and 300 for 60 minutes.

The second one, which she calls Kira's Kashmere (sic) Menu has much better options and includes CFS, DATY, BBBJ, 69, DT, facesitting, Russian, DATO on her, boobplay, HJ, full body massage, COB, COT, LFK, and DFK. Rates for this run as follows -.

200 30 min.

220 40 min.

320 60 min.

460 90 min.

640 120 min.

I opted for the cashmere menu for 1 hr and asked for CIM which she said was 30 extra.

Was easy to find her location. The hotel was a bit seedy but being in Irvine made it safer.

Was greeted by a blonde average chick. Looks close to the photos but felt that she was older in person.

Took care of the donation and started off with a BBBJ. Her boobs looked alright in the pics but were sort of saggy up close. She has some scars on her stomach which he's covers with a robe like thing. She seemed robotic and I felt she wasn't all there. BBBJ led to DATY and she seems a bit responsive. Went on to do mish, cg, rcg, and doggy. Again, service was sub par. The view from behind was nice though, so I kept pounding till I was about to explode. Finished off in her mouth and she vacuumed up every drop.

Some end of visit chit chat, and then I left.

Probably won't repeat because the service kinda meh.

BoredPig
01-14-23, 14:42
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jadenn

Anyone have info?

Profile says 50 yrs old, but the photo don't look like it.

Not sure if they had a previous handle.

Dohma22
01-14-23, 15:02
Anyone smash this one? Pics look like nice thick natty bod https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/cashbabynatg.

SkankHunt 42
01-15-23, 02:17
Saw her Feb of 2021. She was kind of pudgy but she apologized about her weight as the gyms were still closed and she hadn't been working out. Attractive face, nice boobs that she put to good use. If she's slimmed down closer to her photos will definitely repeat.Most enclave chicks I've seen recently have been very deceiving. A lot seem like fig rejects and pics and descriptions are completely wrong.

GG1234
01-15-23, 18:29
Most enclave chicks I've seen recently have been very deceiving. A lot seem like fig rejects and pics and descriptions are completely wrong.Which Enclave (https://rentry.org/hxx) girls were you underwhelmed by?

Asian Hunter
01-16-23, 06:16
Shana is a very sexy girl, always smiling.

I've seen her several times & each time is better than the previous visit!

DFK is morel like LFK, a little tongue!

But she makes up for it with everything else!

Great DT BBBJ with hands & lots of eye contact.

She is a nymph, loves sex!

Enjoyed DATY (gets very wet when you hit the right spot), CG, RCG, Doggy & Mish!

She is very vocal & aims to please.

Definitely in my regular rotation whenever she is available!

She trained to be a masseuse & provides am excellent massage afterwards.

Dokkennx
01-17-23, 11:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jadenn

Anyone have info?

Profile says 50 yrs old, but the photo don't look like it.

Not sure if they had a previous handle.Soooo I took a chance on her. Saw her at a motel in Newport. She was pretty sexy for a 50 year old. Her model pics are from a younger age. She TALKS a lot. But she performed very well. BBBJ, BBFS, DT, NO CIP, . Chemistry was just ok. Like I said. She talk a lot. I was hoping for some good chemistry. But the sex was solid.

Dokk.

Amilici69
01-17-23, 11:41
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky

I am not sure how to unlock messaging on HP yet. If someone can provide me her contact info. Would appreciate it!

MR Nimbus
01-17-23, 13:27
Soooo I took a chance on her. Saw her at a motel in Newport. She was pretty sexy for a 50 year old. Her model pics are from a younger age. She TALKS a lot. But she performed very well. BBBJ, BBFS, DT, NO CIP, . Chemistry was just ok. Like I said. She talk a lot. I was hoping for some good chemistry. But the sex was solid.

Dokk.Don't know if it's true but I had some feedback about her that was mixed but enough good to make me want to see her. Then I saw she was tag red. I hit this dude up and he mentioned some wild shit about getting rob by some dude hiding in her closet with a shotgun. At the time I was Texting her back and forth like you mentioned she likes to talk and well she likes to text. I said hey this guy is saying some bad stuff about you. She's like what he say? I told her and she basically told me to go kick rocks and to not contact her. So at that point well she didn't deny that happened. But her network seems to be proven otherwise. Idk maybe someone should go open up the closet doors see if there's a jack ass in there.

Dohma22
01-17-23, 13:40
Taking an enclave break LOL.

Looking at these 4 actually if anyone has info!

X. Tantrica. She advertises an insane tantric experience with camel slides prostate play BBBJ daty msog and greek. Pics look cooh. Yogi skinny white girl.

RioVictoria. I know hapa recommended her. Looks cute and tight.

Vickylove007 - looks fine as hell nice bolt ons but pricey for hx at 300 hhr.

Cashbabynatg. All natural thickness but for some reason I have a bit hesitation when I see YMMV on a menu!

Thanks peeps!

Anyone smash this one? Pics look like nice thick natty bod https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/cashbabynatg.

CaptCaveman99
01-17-23, 19:33
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky

I am not sure how to unlock messaging on HP yet. If someone can provide me her contact info. Would appreciate it!Pretty simple. You purchase $25 in "FX Points". Use the points to "unlock" mail privileges. Very convenient in setting up appointments. If you routinely see girls for $$$ the $25 is minuscule.

Amilici69
01-17-23, 21:48
Pretty simple. You purchase $25 in "FX Points". Use the points to "unlock" mail privileges. Very convenient in setting up appointments. If you routinely see girls for $$$ the $25 is minuscule.Thanks for your help.

Eilers
01-17-23, 22:19
RioVictoria (HX) somewhat brand new and I say damn.

She is fun, she is young, small titties (don't matter to me), she moans nicely when ya suck her small titties / nipples, and her slit is a nice flower that hasn't really open up yet.

Man she squirms when ya eat her out and dfk is nice.

She is kinda cute and nice slim body.

She will be on my repeat list right now!Thanks for the review. What are the rates for her? Much appreciated.

HapaBoy86
01-18-23, 02:48

X. Tantrica. She advertises an insane tantric experience with camel slides prostate play BBBJ daty msog and greek. Pics look cooh. Yogi skinny white girl.

Cashbabynatg. All natural thickness but for some reason I have a bit hesitation when I see YMMV on a menu!

Thanks peeps!Go see X I saw her again and pounded away in her asshole. She loves getting her butthole slammed then moans of "yes baby" go deeper!

Luckyb7
01-18-23, 17:13
Which Enclave (https://rentry.org/hxx) girls were you underwhelmed by?I'm a little confused. Been in the hobby for a minute, but what are enclave girls?

Awergin1
01-18-23, 18:26
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/StrawberryCake

Anyone gotten anywhere with her? Haven't gotten much of a response but she looks hot as shit.

Dohma22
01-18-23, 20:12
Thanks Hapa def going to try to land her this weekend. Also getting good feedback on cashbabynatg and Magnetic from others on hx. Like long engaged sessions not mechanical and msogs without upcharge.

Go see X I saw her again and pounded away in her asshole. She loves getting her butthole slammed then moans of "yes baby" go deeper!

FifthEdition
01-18-23, 20:21

Anyone gotten anywhere with her? Haven't gotten much of a response but she looks hot as shit.Considerations.

HH - 250 special today only.

HR - 500.

90 MIN - 700.

2 HR - 900.

Menu.

Strip Tease, Lap Dance, Full Body Sensual Massage, LFK, DFK, CFS, CBJ, DATY, 69, FOV, MSOG (HR& Toy Show.

COA / COT +50.

Roleplay +50.

DOM sessions +100.

GuysTT2
01-19-23, 01:37
Don't know if it's true but I had some feedback about her that was mixed but enough good to make me want to see her. Then I saw she was tag red. I hit this dude up and he mentioned some wild shit about getting rob by some dude hiding in her closet with a shotgun. Idk maybe someone should go open up the closet doors see if there's a jack ass in there.This is a true story. My intel is extremely good but the sh1 t like that are no longer an issue.

MR Nimbus
01-19-23, 13:43

Thanks peeps!Curious about this one, my gut tells me no for some reason.

HardRick
01-19-23, 14:34

Anyone gotten anywhere with her? Haven't gotten much of a response but she looks hot as shit.She quoted me HR - 500. GTFO with that shit LOL.

GG1234
01-19-23, 19:51
I'm a little confused. Been in the hobby for a minute, but what are enclave girls?An Enclave girl is a girl represented by a certain booker on HX who has a distinct posting style that makes it easy to tell that a girl is working with this booker. They're referred to as Enclave girls, because it's the name of the apartment complex that serves as one of their main incall venues. They have other incall venues in Orange County, LA and San Diego, and they're are not just limited to the Enclave apartments.

If you want to know more, do a search for "Enclave" here. It's a good idea to search first before asking anyway.

Dohma22
01-20-23, 13:17
Curious about this one, my gut tells me no for some reason.Got 1 hx user to respond with an elaborate description of a really really good time that included lots cumming and cuddling.

Dohma22
01-20-23, 13:18
Ever get w / this one? Body looks great and multiple + reviews from hx users. 1 did say only downside was face being average.

What's the tally on this gal? Digging the body and her menu, only downside is from what I can sorta tell that face looks buttery? Any takers?

MR Nimbus
01-20-23, 15:02
Ever get w / this one? Body looks great and multiple + reviews from hx users. 1 did say only downside was face being average.Yes she does have a bit of a butterface. But damn fantastic body and pussy. Her kissing was more closed lips but maybe she'll open up if she sees you more? I'm not super into DFK so didn't really bother me. But we were 69 ing and I had her moaning and squirming I then started thrusting and fucking her mouth she took it like a champ. Nice wet pussy and multiple positions. I had fun would repeat. But be warned like some of these other broads communication is bad like up to few hours for response back I was able to get her to respond faster through pm some how.

MR Nimbus
01-20-23, 15:08
Any intel on these two I got one response back for shay and he said she wasn't really into DFK and that she is big? Well I like thick girls and by telling from her pics I can dig because big difference between being fat, bbw, curvy.

Mamacita looks hot as fuck to me gorgeous face and huge ass my lust. She only offer CBJ but I wouldn't mind if she's decent in bed and looks good in person.

MR Nimbus
01-20-23, 15:13
Got 1 hx user to respond with an elaborate description of a really really good time that included lots cumming and cuddling.Once I was hanging out with Kim. Kakes and she mentioned few dudes who just like to come and cuddle no sex no BJ that's it cuddling. Seeing her naked in front of you while fuming at the mouth for your cock and all you want to do is cuddle? I'd rather hear that than yeah this dude just wanted me to shit and piss all over him which is probably more often than the cuddling LOL sick fucks.

MR Nimbus
01-20-23, 18:25
Shit is never ending. Jerk off vids on said Instagram.

Fiendinpj
01-20-23, 19:57
Shit is never ending. Jerk off vids on said Instagram.Someone uploaded pics of her with some dude LOL probably realized he made a mistake and tried to hide the album. It still shows them on the photos page for the time being.

Luckyb7
01-20-23, 22:08
Shit is never ending. Jerk off vids on said Instagram.Whhhat where? LOOL.

TwdFan1995
01-20-23, 22:37
Shit is never ending. Jerk off vids on said Instagram.Link please.

MikeNc1
01-20-23, 23:15
Someone uploaded pics of her with some dude LOL probably realized he made a mistake and tried to hide the album. It still shows them on the photos page for the time being.Where are the pics? Her Instagram or on Hx?

Thanks.

Wheels322
01-21-23, 12:33
Saw Layla Larson and she smelled so bad I nearly took my money and left. Her body smells and her pussy smells. Yuck.

She's a very pretty girl with a tall slim body, but it's like she was barely awake during our session.

Ugh, that fishy smell. Yuck!

ZzzBoy14
01-21-23, 12:53
Saw Layla Larson and she smelled so bad I nearly took my money and left. Her body smells and her pussy smells. Yuck.

She's a very pretty girl with a tall slim body, but it's like she was barely awake during our session.

Ugh, that fishy smell. Yuck!Dude same thing happened to me LMAO. And she was taller and slimmer than I expected. I was expecting a bit more athletic. Oh well.

AssusPrime
01-21-23, 16:40

Ugh, that fishy smell. Yuck!Wow sounds she has gone downhill fast. Seen her a few times. Last time was 2 months ago. Hot chick. Hot body. Fun times. Probably smokin or snortin or pills and its caught up to her. Can't think of another reason why a young hot girl would have such a swift decline. Haha last time we hit it we hit my vape a bunch haha. Guess she might like stronger stuff also. Haha.

Chaplin8
01-21-23, 17:03
Dude same thing happened to me LMAO. And she was taller and slimmer than I expected. I was expecting a bit more athletic. Oh well.Yeah LaylaLarson is smelly. I made the mistake of reaching in to take a whiff of her hair and it was pretty pungent. Its funny how when you walk in she offers you a shower, but seems not use it herself. For those of you who venture out to see her, I suggest asking her to shower with you. I don't know if she'll do it, but its worth a try. Otherwise I think she has a hot bod with some nice manmades.

Fiendinpj
01-22-23, 01:26
Wow sounds she has gone downhill fast. Seen her a few times. Last time was 2 months ago. Hot chick. Hot body. Fun times. Probably smokin or snortin or pills and its caught up to her. Can't think of another reason why a young hot girl would have such a swift decline. Haha last time we hit it we hit my vape a bunch haha. Guess she might like stronger stuff also. Haha.That would be a shame if it really is due to vices. I haven't seen her in a while now but she was hot. She asked be about joining a gym and exercising, saying she wanted to lose weight. Maybe there's something deeper there and perhaps she felt like she needed to lose weight.

KoolKeith323
01-23-23, 13:21
Any intel on these two I got one response back for shay and he said she wasn't really into DFK and that she is big? Well I like thick girls and by telling from her pics I can dig because big difference between being fat, bbw, curvy..Pics are heavily photoshopped and edited. She was posting old ass recycled pics in her album from 2017 and 2018, last November and December not realizing it in her hx album, as if they were current LOL. Don't take a chance.

Sandstorm1373
01-25-23, 23:51
I saw TinaPetty recently. She is a small 23 year old Latina spinner. We did BBBJ, missionary, cowgirl and doggy. She denied my BBFS request. She has a few tattoos. She allows cim. $200 hhr.

She was good but I probably wouldn't repeat. I like going to Mexico for Latinas.

DanCramerOc
01-26-23, 14:06
This might be a common question but I can't seem to find the answer. How do you get to see more on the HX site. Seems my meager newbie account is just not good enough.

Taws6
01-27-23, 22:06
Lolalicks.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lolalicks

Pretty sure this is a new name for:

Wettest.

Before that:

WendyGetsWet.

And before that.

PollyPockets.

Too bad she can't seem to offer stable services, yeah, she's got some pudge, but looks like she could be fun.

Anyone want to take the risk & report back if she's now providing good service?

Hector58
01-28-23, 00:39
How do you get to see more on the HX site. Seems my meager newbie account is just not good enough.Buy some FX points to get out of quarantine.

MaxMonster
01-28-23, 06:39
Lolalicks.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lolalicks

Pretty sure this is a new name for:

Wettest.

Before that:

WendyGetsWet.

And before that.

PollyPockets.

Too bad she can't seem to offer stable services, yeah, she's got some pudge, but looks like she could be fun.

Anyone want to take the risk & report back if she's now providing good service?She's got some reviews on here look up the past handles. I've been trying to link up. No dice.

CreamFire
01-28-23, 21:09
Don't need any name but maybe asking more of a tip. Are most enclave open to extra for bb? Just want know if worth trying a few of them.

TheZorak
01-29-23, 16:26
In case anyone been wondering how the local HX "celebrity" Fiji at the moment looks due to her random photos, she's very much on the heavier side. Most of the pics she shares are older where she was leaner, so I was bamboozled when I saw her, but at least it's not to a heinous degree. She's basically the same from her more recent porn videos from 1-2 years ago. Butt still great.

Monger699
01-29-23, 22:38
Don't need any name but maybe asking more of a tip. Are most enclave open to extra for bb? Just want know if worth trying a few of them.It's not on the menu and personally I prefer you don't try and push them and either make them quit or the poison honey pot.

Gerre1984
01-30-23, 15:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

PeterCPierce
01-30-23, 21:52
So was browsing some Latina maid porn when I recognized a familiar face. The girl in the vid is one of the enclave girls and I'm sure it's her because I've seen her twice and it's hard to forget her unique look: Latina / Asian mix (although she looks more meso-american), short stack with a plump booty, and hairstyle. The vids are probably from a few years back since she's missing a lot of the tattoos she currently has but the expressions and moans are still the same. I won't say the username of the enclave girl so she doesn't get over saturated with request but you should be easily able to know who she is based on the description I gave if you seen her before. She looked really innocent / shy during my visits that I didn't really think she did porn but I guess the saying is true that the most innocent are usually the sluttiest.

Anyways might as well also do a brief review of her:

Face: 7.

Body: 9.

Service: 9.

Pros: Great kisser, willing to do several positions, excellent BJ with lots of spit*, great moans, willing to please, curvy body without being fat / too chubby.

Cons: Covered BJ.

Her porn name is Aryana _ She's been in a video about being a maid, shoplifting, and one of a stepbrother.

BlueDemon7
01-30-23, 22:04
She is on the higher price side, but if you like voluptuous chicks you'll have a good time.

Her dirty talk is good and her tits are almost perfect for being bolt ons. Head game is pretty good and her ass feels good when she's in cowgirl or doggy.Is her VIP service BBFS?

HapaBoy86
01-30-23, 23:35
In case anyone been wondering how the local HX "celebrity" Fiji at the moment looks due to her random photos, she's very much on the heavier side. Most of the pics she shares are older where she was leaner, so I was bamboozled when I saw her, but at least it's not to a heinous degree. She's basically the same from her more recent porn videos from 1-2 years ago. Butt still great.I remember that Pig told everyone on HX to F-off and she will move on from the cheap ass people on HX.

Than said I'm on the way to be a superstar in the adultworld XXX.

Yah, right why ya keep coming back to HX!

Cause you a failed trying to get into the XXX scene.

BlueDemon7
01-30-23, 23:38
She is on the higher price side, but if you like voluptuous chicks you'll have a good time.

Her dirty talk is good and her tits are almost perfect for being bolt ons. Head game is pretty good and her ass feels good when she's in cowgirl or doggy.Do you know if VIP means BBFS? On her menu? Can anyone confirm she's BBFS?

HapaBoy86
01-30-23, 23:42
HarnessHoney (HX).

Saw this short gal and blah.

Only good was the BBBJ, but No dfk and lfk was her mouth closed, she short and bubble butt.

GND looks, and not as tones as the pics an way squishier in person.

HapaBoy86
01-30-23, 23:51
Savannahsmith69 (hx).

Kinda trailor park material with full GFE and the best she can suck the penis real good. Man she went to town on jr sucking the head, balls and going deep as she could take jr.

But, one and done for me to messy and she has some nice big titties to suck.

SainHT
01-31-23, 13:23
So was browsing some Latina maid porn when I recognized a familiar face. The girl in the vid is one of the enclave girls and I'm sure it's her because I've seen her twice and it's hard to forget her unique look: Latina / Asian mix (although she looks more meso-american), short stack with a plump booty, and hairstyle. The vids are probably from a few years back since she's missing a lot of the tattoos she currently has but the expressions and moans are still the same. I won't say the username of the enclave girl so she doesn't get over saturated with request but you should be easily able to know who she is based on the description I gave if you seen her before. She looked really innocent / shy during my visits that I didn't really think she did porn but I guess the saying is true that the most innocent are usually the sluttiest.

Service: 9.

Pros: Great kisser, willing to do several positions, excellent BJ with lots of spit*, great moans, willing to please, curvy body without being fat / too chubby.

Cons: Covered BJ.

Her porn name is Aryana _ She's been in a video about being a maid, shoplifting, and one of a stepbrother.Damn CBJ is a deal breaker.

Is this a trend these days? I heard another girl there switched to CBJ as well now.

Dohma22
01-31-23, 13:40
Great time w / her at a nice hotel near disney. Had to pay for parking but felt safe and funny walking through lobby / elevators w / bunch of tourists. She's super nice and professional. Started with small talk and didn't seem she was in character or anything. Just chillin. We clarified services rendered and time and paid upfront. No negotiation just selecting menu items she's a pro. BBBJ dfk daty 69 cfs fia all felt great and non-mechanical. Was sold that she genuinely enjoyed the session as much as I did. Looks wise I'd say average in the face, thick body, carrying some extra weight but not fat. Pussy and starfish were both clean. 200 hhr + 50 BBBJ upgrade. I think if you're looking for a good hookup and looking to hangout / chat she's a good time.

Dohma22
01-31-23, 13:45
Excited to see this one cause of hapa's rec and her bio. She greeted me while on all 4's and like 8 sex toys on the bed. Jr was ready to go from the beginning. Opted for hhr which started on her massage table w / hot oil rub down. She was in character the whole time talking dirty and getting jr ready. Her "tantric" BBBJ is off the charts lots of ball play with hands oil and mouth. It was so good. I just blew. Prob the shortest hx visit I've had LOL. She was great and only charged me for a BBBJ quickie as I was her last customer and she didn't seem to want to work any longer. Looks wise she's average looking white girl with a thick natural body. Will def return to check out the rest of the experience. She seems to be very customer service oriented and keeps loyal customers happy!

DiceTomato1
01-31-23, 17:00

Service: 9.Which enclave girl is she?

EvenStevenChen
01-31-23, 18:02
Anyone see cutie kiki recently? Saw her a bunch a few years back and always had a great time. Thought she stopped working, but she's back! No recent photos, unfortunately, and she won't share any. Wondering how she's looking and how her service is these days.

Thanks bros.

Member #6293
02-02-23, 12:42
In case anyone been wondering how the local HX "celebrity" Fiji at the moment looks due to her random photos, she's very much on the heavier side. Most of the pics she shares are older where she was leaner, so I was bamboozled when I saw her, but at least it's not to a heinous degree. She's basically the same from her more recent porn videos from 1-2 years ago. Butt still great.It's mostly all in her legs and ass. She fun AF tho. I've experienced many great BJ's and I'd say out of a 100+ girls she's my #1 BBBJWCIM.

Member #6293
02-02-23, 12:55
Ok boys.

Here's my first post.

I'm sure some of you have already seen Kira, but I thought I should provide a review just the same.

She has two menus. One is a watered down menu offering CFS, DATY, CBJ, HJ, and a massage running at 170 for 30 minutes and 300 for 60 minutes.

The second one, which she calls Kira's Kashmere (sic) Menu has much better options and includes CFS, DATY, BBBJ, 69, DT, facesitting, Russian, DATO on her, boobplay, HJ, full body massage, COB, COT, LFK, and DFK. Rates for this run as follows -.

200 30 min.

220 40 min.

320 60 min.

460 90 min.

640 120 min.

I opted for the cashmere menu for 1 hr and asked for CIM which she said was 30 extra..Thanks for this! I was looking all over for reviews on her and haven't gotten responses from anyone in her network yet. She looks hot AF in her pics. I was scheduled to see her at 3:00 pm on Saturday but going to save my money now. Thanks!

PewpHead
02-03-23, 17:58
Which enclave girl is she?Her full porn name is Aryana Amatista. I don't know why that guy left out part of it. Really nice body if you like bolt ons. If I had to guess, her tits and body look like AmeliaMilan. Also looks like CatalinaSky. Does not look like AnjinaPrime or JordanaJin, who were the one's I'd think of as "half Asian enclave girls".

Gerre1984
02-03-23, 23:29
Communication was a fucking pain!

The worst since LFN2015.

Out of nowhere asks me to bring her coffee, like what the fuck?

You a provider, not my wife! Didn't seem to like I suggest she get it herself, and doesn't need me to get it. Just have it before we meet!

Snapped just because I asked for double booking assurance because of a language barrier, and went on a rant about how she's "not not 18, doesn't play games" and bla blah fucking blah! Managed to calm her down as I was about to arrive, and finally met.

Cession alright, but not worth the hassle.

Not repeating!

Hodysseus
02-04-23, 16:38
Thanks for this! I was looking all over for reviews on her and haven't gotten responses from anyone in her network yet. She looks hot AF in her pics. I was scheduled to see her at 3:00 pm on Saturday but going to save my money now. Thanks!If you're talking about KIRA on HX, I would say she looked BEAT in my opinion.

She must have taken a lot of photos to mine the ones she's got posted. Her skin told me enough, like she's gained and lost weight a lot in her life. I saw her a month ago and her flesh seemed wrinkled and dehydrated to me which was a huge turn-off.

I ended up telling her I was good and left about 25 minutes into my 1 hour session (and that included my shower). Don't get me wrong though, she's very nice and might be HOT in the eyes of other guys. But I'm not that much into white chicks and that was partly why I went to see her, because I thought her photos looked good and I wanted to see if a good looking white woman could do it for me.

BeeHive5
02-04-23, 17:44
Her full porn name is Aryana Amatista. I don't know why that guy left out part of it. Really nice body if you like bolt ons. If I had to guess, her tits and body look like AmeliaMilan. Also looks like CatalinaSky. Does not look like AnjinaPrime or JordanaJin, who were the one's I'd think of as "half Asian enclave girls".

If you're talking about KIRA on HX, I would say she looked BEAT in my opinion.

She must have taken a lot of photos to mine the ones she's got posted. Her skin told me enough, like she's gained and lost weight a lot in her life. I saw her a month ago and her flesh seemed wrinkled and dehydrated to me which was a huge turn-off.

I ended up telling her I was good and left about 25 minutes into my 1 hour session (and that included my shower). Don't get me wrong though, she's very nice and might be HOT in the eyes of other guys. But I'm not that much into white chicks and that was partly why I went to see her, because I thought her photos looked good and I wanted to see if a good looking white woman could do it for me.Whoever the enclave girl is, the reviews she has out of those 2 names weren't positive. But after watching her videos I really like her look and think she's pretty hot. I want to try her out now LOL.

And as for Kira I wondered why there were no reviews of her with how long she's been working. Always saw her on the website and wondered why. She looks decent in the pics but I knew she was too good to be true in the sense that her prices were lower and she probably didn't look like that. There's a lot of filters on the photos it seems and looks like my assumptions were correct. She skin being bad like that is what I thought. A lot of these girls have bad skin it seems that are lower priced.

HapaBoy86
02-05-23, 02:01
If you're talking about KIRA on HX, I would say she looked BEAT in my opinion.

I ended up telling her I was good and left about 25 minutes into my 1 hour session (and that included my shower). Don't get me wrong though, she's very nice and might be HOT in the eyes of other guys. But I'm not that much into white chicks and that was partly why I went to see her, because I thought her photos looked good and I wanted to see if a good looking white woman could do it for me.Kira, still gets Hx networks cause guys are too embarrassed to say I Effed up in seeing her not listening to all the reports. She older, fatter when the door opens, try to up sell, tries to cut.

Appts short, not good looking.

I have two friends on hx said they will take there chances cause they liked her snaps and ig. LOL.

Yup, one walked when the door opened and the other buddy lasyed 30 minutes in the room and left early and took the loss.

If you see her snap or ig you can see how easy the pics are photo shopped and she forgets to slim down her ass or her belly in pics.

HapaBoy86
02-05-23, 02:02
Anyone see cutie kiki recently? Saw her a bunch a few years back and always had a great time. Thought she stopped working, but she's back! No recent photos, unfortunately, and she won't share any. Wondering how she's looking and how her service is these days.

Thanks bros.She is UTR only from what I know and only being booked through a private club on Hx right now.

She has a stalker!

StevenWalker
02-05-23, 03:09
THere aren't any hot (american) asian girls on this website anymore. Might have to delete my account. It sucks.

CaptCaveman99
02-05-23, 15:49

Thanks bros.If you saw her a few years ago, her donation has increased significantly. Much better k-agency options available instead.

AntilySol
02-05-23, 16:09
THere aren't any hot (american) asian girls on this website anymore. Might have to delete my account. It sucks.Truth, I blame the popularity of sugar babies & OFs popping up the past couple years. The only ones left have GPS to the max.

TooShay
02-05-23, 16:54
Truth, I blame the popularity of sugar babies & OFs popping up the past couple years. The only ones left have GPS to the max.If you think they have GPS on HX, you don't want to know what they are demanding on SA. LOL.

StevenWalker
02-06-23, 00:08
Truth, I blame the popularity of platonic sugar babies & OFs popping up the past couple years. The only ones left have GPS to the max.Fixed it for you.

Dohma22
02-07-23, 13:24
She's a gem. I know there's been some concern over her personal life. Felt pretty safe w / the apartment setup. I think she's the baddest chic in the enclave crew when it comes to looks body attitude and service. She gets booked hella fast so when she's working move quick!

Taws6
02-08-23, 01:49
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Germanblueyzz69

Looks nice, join date Jan 17, zero network.

Sure, I can take one for the team, but before I do, thought I'd ask if anyone has seen her.

On her pics, they have savannah swift watermarked.

Novi15
02-08-23, 21:06
Any info on her? She replied to me pretty quickly but I haven't seen any info / reviews on her. She's been around for a 1+ year. Pics look great as well. Cheers!

If why'all know any other tight spinners please let me know!

Clams
02-08-23, 22:43
Looks like Ms. Jones. Esq. 3 x made a new profile and is now Bella_Baby4 you.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Bella_Baby4u

Looks like she's also back to her old habits of not replying to PM's and constantly Blocking users from messaging her as she did in her old profile. She even blocked users that seen her many times with positive experiences as reported in the HX blogs.

TheZorak
02-09-23, 15:18
Anyone know what happened to Juicywetmary? She hasn't worked since last summer. Her proteges Dolce and Sarah are still working.

OrgeToriX
02-10-23, 16:58
Any info on her? She replied to me pretty quickly but I haven't seen any info / reviews on her. She's been around for a 1+ year. Pics look great as well. Cheers!

If why'all know any other tight spinners please let me know!I saw her recently. She is definitely tiny. Like a couple of the newer girls of this crew, she wasn't the best in the face, but if you are looking for that super petite body, she is it. Nice girl and very accommodating. Good BBBJ / Doggie, Cowboy. Would probably repeat.

GimmeMoreHead
02-10-23, 17:46
Looks like Ms. Jones. Esq. 3 x made a new profile and is now Bella_Baby4 you.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Bella_Baby4u

Looks like she's also back to her old habits of not replying to PM's and constantly Blocking users from messaging her as she did in her old profile. She even blocked users that seen her many times with positive experiences as reported in the HX blogs.Ms. Jones was an amazing fuck. One of the best fucks I've had in this hobby. She's fucked in the head though. I also heard she blocks regulars for no reason, which makes zero sense on her part since she needs the money. She doubled her rates when she moved to PD and always complained about HX. These hoes always come back. I'm going to have to jizz in her ass again soon. She was one of the few girls that wasn't scared to take me in her ass. She's gilfage but looks incredible. Also her PD profile has her Twitter on it.

GuysTT2
02-11-23, 05:54
Ms. Jones was an amazing fuck. One of the best fucks I've had in this hobby.I totally agree. I've been up in it multiple times and I ALWAYS walk away shaking my head saying. "WOW, that was insane" LOLOLOL.

HapaBoy86
02-13-23, 00:55
Anyone know what happened to Juicywetmary? She hasn't worked since last summer. Her proteges Dolce and Sarah are still working.Daddy issues!

She is avail if ya in the right Hx club!

Saw her recently still same easy peasy bare.

HapaBoy86
02-13-23, 00:57
Ms. Jones was an amazing fuck. One of the best fucks I've had in this hobby.Yup, she is and when jr is in her skinny dipping it feels great.

I think she has some Hx older 50 ish stalker also?

SteveGanley
02-13-23, 03:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CaptCaveman99
02-13-23, 15:35
Ms. Jones was an amazing fuck. One of the best fucks I've had in this hobby. She's fucked in the head though. I also heard she blocks regulars for no reason, which makes zero sense on her part since she needs the money. She doubled her rates when she moved to PD and always complained about HX. These hoes always come back. I'm going to have to jizz in her ass again soon. She was one of the few girls that wasn't scared to take me in her ass. She's gilfage but looks incredible. Also her PD profile has her Twitter on it.Is to jackhammer her box into oblivion during the session. Very passionate but quirky lady.

Pmanhere
02-13-23, 16:20
Is to jackhammer her box into oblivion during the session. Very passionate but quirky lady.She's definitely one of my top 2-3 fucks in the hobby.

TheZorak
02-13-23, 22:59
Daddy issues!

Saw her recently still same easy peasy bare.Gosh dang it. Well I'm clueless about these mystical clubs, so I hope she responds to a PM. Thanks for the response.

Punter3
02-14-23, 16:10
Gosh dang it. Well I'm clueless about these mystical clubs, so I hope she responds to a PM. Thanks for the response.Yeah, the clubs are very much insider things. Unless you are OG or you attend socials etc, you can't really get into the clubs with useful info. The clubs available to more members tend to get moderated to death.

SoCalJimmy
02-14-23, 16:34
Yeah, the clubs are very much insider things. Unless you are OG or you attend socials etc, you can't really get into the clubs with useful info. The clubs available to more members tend to get moderated to death.Anyone want to pm me the clubs to try and petition?

GimmeMoreHead
02-14-23, 16:51
Is to jackhammer her box into oblivion during the session. Very passionate but quirky lady.Jones has some really good pussy. She don't mind building up a sweat to get the creampie either. IMO she's the best combo of looks and services whether it's MILF / gilf or the younger 304's. I think she likes Greek more because she throws that ass back hard and fast when I'm hitting it Greek. One of the few girls that was down for Greek from the first visit and that also did ATM.

TheZorak
02-15-23, 16:00
Yeah, the clubs are very much insider things. Unless you are OG or you attend socials etc, you can't really get into the clubs with useful info. The clubs available to more members tend to get moderated to death.Dang it. I was interested in going to. Layla's (last gangbang she advertised, but then I thought I'm too socially awkward and I wouldn't last more than five minutes, so I decided not to LOL. I'm never getting into these.

TheZorak
02-17-23, 02:26
First thing she writes is tips? Fuck off. The only tip I'd give is mine. Just for that, don't support her.

Sandstorm1373
02-17-23, 15:17
I saw natalie recently. We met at a decent hotel in South County, was not sketchy. She is vietnamese betwen 30-40 years old if I had to guess. DFK, mish, doggy and cowgirl. I had her for 200 hhr bbfscip. I might repeat again, not sure. I am younger so I might search for someone else.

Donakis
02-17-23, 16:54
I saw natalie recently. We met at a decent hotel in South County, was not sketchy. She is vietnamese betwen 30-40 years old if I had to guess. DFK, mish, doggy and cowgirl. I had her for 200 hhr bbfscip. I might repeat again, not sure. I am younger so I might search for someone else.Sandstorm, can you share the link to Natalie that you saw or DM me please.

ZzzBoy14
02-17-23, 17:27
I saw natalie recently. We met at a decent hotel in South County, was not sketchy. She is vietnamese betwen 30-40 years old if I had to guess. DFK, mish, doggy and cowgirl. I had her for 200 hhr bbfscip. I might repeat again, not sure. I am younger so I might search for someone else.Bro I don't want to be rude, but I think she is a tranny. My tranny sensors are goin crazy.

Sandstorm1373
02-17-23, 18:41
Bro I don't want to be rude, but I think she is a tranny. My tranny sensors are goin crazy.Fair enough. I don't think so but I have no experience with trannies so I wouldn't know forsure like you.

ZzzBoy14
02-17-23, 18:49
Fair enough. I don't think so but I have no experience with trannies so I wouldn't know forsure like you.

Alright I'm done posting on this forum. It's getting a bit gay. Peace out everyone.

EuphoriaSeeker
02-19-23, 10:56
ShhhPlease13.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ShhhPlease13

Not my personal preference, but I wish she would have just put this on her profile so I could see it and move on. Instead I'm waiting for a response wondering if she will turn out to be ddg.

Adipca
02-19-23, 16:38
Alright I'm done posting on this forum. It's getting a bit gay. Peace out everyone.Good riddance. Anyone who thinks she is a tranny, their advice is completely worthless in my opinion.

SportsDude2
02-19-23, 19:17
For those wondering how she is. I saw her yesterday.

She only really speaks Spanish, so its a plus if you can speak Spanish, otherwise it will be hard to communicate with her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Juliette18

The pictures are accurate, however I got to say that she looks better in the pics. Not to take anything away from her looks though. She is still very attractive and cute.

Her body is smoking! Its not firm, but its really really nice and thin. I'm not really big on thin, I prefer some meat on the bone but still she is very nice.

Has an awesome booty! And legs.

Her service was good. She's very eager to please and really wants you to have a good time. She kisses really good too. Her kiss was very intimate and passionate.

However she does not give BBBJ. Only CBJ which really sucks LOL.

But I would definitely recommend for those wondering, I think today is her last day though.

Fminus
02-20-23, 11:45

She only really speaks Spanish, so its a plus if you can speak Spanish, otherwise it will be hard to communicate with her.

The pictures are accurate, however I got to say that she looks better in the pics. Not to take anything away from her looks though. She is still very attractive and cute.

Her body is smoking! Its not firm, but its really really nice and thin. I'm not really big on thin, I prefer some meat on the bone but still she is very nice.

Has an awesome booty! And legs.

Her service was good. She's very eager to please and really wants you to have a good time. She kisses really good too. Her kiss was very intimate and passionate.Does she look 18 to you? She looks older to me.

Chex1138
02-20-23, 12:57
Just checked her HX profile and says it is no longer a valid user. Only got to see her twice but damn she was hot. Think she'll resurface? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaylaLarson.

CaptCaveman99
02-20-23, 15:03

However she does not give BBBJ. Only CBJ which really sucks LOL....Her menu she sent stated BBBJ, but you're saying she doesn't honor it? Perhaps a disconnect with her & the booker.

JohnSmith21
02-20-23, 16:07
Her menu she sent stated BBBJ, but you're saying she doesn't honor it? Perhaps a disconnect with her & the booker.No BBBJ and for that much $.

C'Mon. Guys let's do our part in the fight against inflation!

ICloud319
02-20-23, 21:18
I saw natalie recently. We met at a decent hotel in South County, was not sketchy. She is vietnamese betwen 30-40 years old if I had to guess. DFK, mish, doggy and cowgirl. I had her for 200 hhr bbfscip. I might repeat again, not sure. I am younger so I might search for someone else.How was the body? Did she look old? Skinny?

Hoagie
02-21-23, 00:20
Just checked her HX profile and says it is no longer a valid user. Only got to see her twice but damn she was hot. Think she'll resurface? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaylaLarson.She seemed very out of it the last time I seen her. She might be done.

Drowning7
02-21-23, 22:08
Just checked her HX profile and says it is no longer a valid user. Only got to see her twice but damn she was hot. Think she'll resurface? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LaylaLarson.That's a bummer.

She was super fun when I saw her last year. I should've seen her more often.

HapaBoy86
02-22-23, 22:53
Saw NoLimitLucyxoxo Hx and she still moans and moans when jr goes bare into her vaj.

Still no cip though.

Ihaschzbrgr
02-23-23, 10:13
Searched but didn't find a good review of her. Anybody have a recent visit with her? Appreciate it!

BudLights
02-23-23, 10:26
Her menu she sent stated BBBJ, but you're saying she doesn't honor it? Perhaps a disconnect with her & the booker.I had the opposite experience. She provided her menu and was probably the best experience I have ever had. Pictures are accurate and was absolutely amazing! I can't wait for her to come back so I can visit again.

GG1234
02-23-23, 15:26
CourtneyChase (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CourtneyChase)

Caucasian Busty All Natural.

5 ft 7 in 130 lbs.

hxx (https://rentry.org/hxx)

MR Nimbus
02-23-23, 16:33

5 ft 7 in 130 lbs.

hxx (https://rentry.org/hxx)You're up to bat lad! I'm intrigued but new enclave girls are hit or miss.

MR Nimbus
02-23-23, 16:39
Wonder if that ass is somewhat phat. By judging Hand to cheek ratio she could be little pawg. Plus the tattoos and her style is right up on my to do list. Anyone come across her yet? Guessing she's same menu and rates as ayla-amour. Wish Ayla didn't have her ass cheeks covered in ink completely killed a natural great looking part of her body, I'm good for arms and back chest legs but not the glorious booty!

MR Nimbus
02-23-23, 16:46
Wish she would come back, fucking was in love with her! From her looks to personality and the sex completely my great white buffalo. Hot ass curvy Asian woman are hard to come across. JordanaJin Looks somewhat curvy in her photos and I'm seeing MissKatieN1997 is a pretty curvy Asian. If all else fails I'd fall back onto ariaangel even though she isn't fully Asian she got damn wells looks it and is a trophy fuck with good spirits.

What says you!

Pmanhere
02-23-23, 17:14
She's hot! Are all Enclave Girls BBFS?

5 ft 7 in 130 lbs.

hxx (https://rentry.org/hxx)

AlexXela
02-23-23, 19:07
Daddy issues!

Saw her recently still same easy peasy bare.Would you mind pming me the club name? I've also seen her somewhat recently but never through a club.

CaptCaveman99
02-23-23, 21:36
Wonder if that ass is somewhat phat. By judging Hand to cheek ratio she could be little pawg. Plus the tattoos and her style is right up on my to do list. Anyone come across her yet? Guessing she's same menu and rates as ayla-amour. Wish Ayla didn't have her ass cheeks covered in ink completely killed a natural great looking part of her body, I'm good for arms and back chest legs but not the glorious booty!She's got a great ass and I love her in doggy, but the pics exaggerate it.

Awergin1
02-24-23, 13:31
Wonder if that ass is somewhat phat. By judging Hand to cheek ratio she could be little pawg. Plus the tattoos and her style is right up on my to do list. Anyone come across her yet? Guessing she's same menu and rates as ayla-amour. Wish Ayla didn't have her ass cheeks covered in ink completely killed a natural great looking part of her body, I'm good for arms and back chest legs but not the glorious booty!Former QOD, saw her there. No idea her current menu as I can't travel to OC. Pics make her booty look thicker than it is, she is skinny in person but does have a bubble butt. I think she's super hot. No dfk but I had fun with her. No idea about BBFS, I usually don't ask, but someone said she doesn't offer it anymore.

RealSlimShady
02-24-23, 21:36
Former QOD, saw her there. No idea her current menu as I can't travel to OC. Pics make her booty look thicker than it is, she is skinny in person but does have a bubble butt. I think she's super hot. No dfk but I had fun with her. No idea about BBFS, I usually don't ask, but someone said she doesn't offer it anymore.Its definitely the camera angle.

No dfk w me, but she was down for bbfscip for +200.

She seemed desperate for cash so you got to hop on that asap LOL.

MikeNc1
02-25-23, 16:27
She's hot! Are all Enclave Girls BBFS?All? Which girls are BBFS? Didn't know if any offered it?

Saappzz
02-28-23, 00:46
Okay what is enclave lmao, serious question. See it everywhere on the hx forums on OC, LA, and IE, but can't decipher it LOL.

Sandstorm1373
02-28-23, 01:27
Okay what is enclave lmao, serious question. See it everywhere on the hx forums on OC, LA, and IE, but can't decipher it LOL.Its the name of the apartment complex where they host.

Saappzz
02-28-23, 01:35
Its the name of the apartment complex where they host.Thanks! What are their usual rates?

JungleFun
02-28-23, 16:51
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AthenaDoll

Anyone seen her yet? Looks like she runs with 2-3 other girls.

Wheels322
02-28-23, 19:47
Anyone see her yet? Looking for details. TIA.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CourtneyChase

Sandstorm1373
03-01-23, 19:55
Young mixed girl with very short and curly hair. She looks white but her hair makes me think she has something else also. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, Mish, CG, Doggy, Daty, FIA, CIM. She was fun and easy to talk to. She has a piercing down there.

220 hhr. Possible repeat, not sure.

HapaBoy86
03-02-23, 01:23
Its the name of the apartment complex where they host.It's a Huge complex!

IHateThis
03-02-23, 16:21
Anyone have any good suggestions for blonde providers that's worth seeing, Ty.

HapaBoy86
03-02-23, 23:16
Anyone have any good suggestions for blonde providers that's worth seeing, Ty.What you into?

Small.

Medium.

Large.

X-large.

MILF or gilf?

Octangle
03-07-23, 00:34
Stefani is well rated on HX, but haven't seen anyone really talk about her on here. Figure I'd TOFTT, though she's part of enclave group so I wasn't taking that much of a risk.

Overall was a good time. She was a very chill girl who was vaping whenever we were just sitting around. She kinda has that spacey / airhead personality about her. Nice pair of tits and ass and fairly skinny. She had a good attitude throughout the experience and put in a good effort. Didn't feel standoffish which some of the enclave girls can be sometimes. On the flipside she isn't the hottest I've had from the group so pros and cons.

Speaking of which, BBBJ was kinda whatever. She also has a good amount of tattoos including one above one of her eyebrows, in case you're not into that.

Good experience and worth the try if you see her pop up on HX. I'd possibly repeat unless I wanted more of a ego boost and trophy fuck one of the other sexier enclave girls.

IHateThis
03-07-23, 15:34
I say small / med / spinner.

MR Nimbus
03-08-23, 13:38
Man she's bat shit crazy. She's outing her self by posting all her text messages. I'm glad I walked away when I met her worst attitude I've ever encountered with a lady.

Somebody on here mentioned her bear paws LOL shit had me dying.

OCMongerz1
03-08-23, 16:54
Went to try littlebrat again and this time she was even more batshit crazy. She is crazy addicted to meth. I had to wait 30 minutes after she gave me a location. I was just in the parking lot waiting for a reply for a room number. She told me she was past out. She finally gave me the room number and told me to come in and wait even longer. She said she needed to get ready. Waited another 30 minutes. She was finally ready after an hour of bullshit. She got naked and told me get hard and put rubber on. No blowjob at all. She only wanted one position and she stop early to take a hit and told me to leave. I never finished. Never trust a meth head. $400 for hhr for some flakey girl. Beware of this one.

AlexRodriguez
03-08-23, 18:05
Went to try littlebrat again and this time she was even more batshit crazy. She is crazy addicted to meth. I had to wait 30 minutes after she gave me a location. I was just in the parking lot waiting for a reply for a room number. She told me she was past out. She finally gave me the room number and told me to come in and wait even longer. She said she needed to get ready. Waited another 30 minutes. She was finally ready after an hour of bullshit. She got naked and told me get hard and put rubber on. No blowjob at all. She only wanted one position and she stop early to take a hit and told me to leave. I never finished. Never trust a meth head. $400 for hhr for some flakey girl. Beware of this one.$400 for a hhr AND no finish?

Pollarizing
03-08-23, 19:11
I agree with this. She is very mediocre and super spacey. When I got there, I immediately hit the shower to rinse off. I go to the room and set the donation down. She then ask me if I would go wash my hands since I touched money even though I just got out of the shower. Weird, but ok. BBBJ was meh. Not terrible but far from good. She does like to look at herself in the mirror, which is hot. During DATY she says "I don't do fingers". Looks like the booker missed it on that one BC menu clearly states it. Also, caught her towards the end of the day so she was already pretty loosened up. I will say that her tits are fantastic; the ass not bad. Overall though, it was a bummer of a session. She's on the bottom of the pile for the Enclave Crew. They're usually pretty good but every once in a while you get a dud.

OCMongerz1
03-08-23, 20:30
$400 for a hhr AND no finish?Yeah. She gets crazy when she takes the hit of meth. She act like a total ***** on it.

TheZorak
03-09-23, 02:03
I think I made this joke before, but there's no way I'd attempt to see a girl named "littlebrat".

KoolKeith323
03-09-23, 02:57
Has anyone seen her? She's been coming down from Vegas.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/bayliegh

GuysTT2
03-09-23, 06:38
Went to try littlebrat again and this time she was even more batshit crazy. . Never trust a meth head. $400 for hhr for some flakey girl. Beware of this one.What a bummer as she's hot. However hot doesn't equate to NOT being whacked out. She will run her course and fizzle out.

GuysTT2
03-09-23, 06:42
Man she's bat shit crazy. She's outing her self by posting all her text messages. I'm glad I walked away when I met her worst attitude I've ever encountered with a lady.

Somebody on here mentioned her bear paws LOL shit had me dying.

I saw her posts and she just effed herself. So lame.

There is a half full / half empty here. She is hot if you are into that look and the pussy is really good BUT. Big BUT. She will make you wait while she gets ready, she is a TOTAL victim and will turn any "issues" brought to conversation onto someone else or you. She plays the victim non stop and is EFFING DRAAAMMMAAAA. She will spin out of control and be a whacked out b1tch fast. If all the above is manageable by someone, they will get some no hold barred pussy but be forewarned. LOL.

ChrisLeoll12
03-09-23, 09:49
Hi all been wanting to see this busty MILF for some babe, no reviews from what I can see on this forum, any feedback would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

HapaBoy86
03-11-23, 01:20
Hi all been wanting to see this busty MILF for some babe, no reviews from what I can see on this forum, any feedback would be appreciated, thank you in advance.She's a cool MILF with Big Titties.

Have been seeing her for almost 6 years off / on?

Full GFE.

ChrisLeoll12
03-14-23, 22:23
She's a cool MILF with Big Titties.

Full GFE.Thank you Hapa!

HapaBoy86
03-14-23, 22:44
Thank you Hapa!Just be aware she can be hard to get a hold of.

She might be available that day or hour and you message and no response she either dealing with drama friends or a regular slid in faster than you?

DonkeyPuncha
03-15-23, 14:14
She's a cool MILF with Big Titties.

Full GFE.Thanks for info. I have always avoided her because there were some reports she wasn't as attractive as in her pics. How was she in the looks department for you? Is she heavier than her pics?

HapaBoy86
03-16-23, 00:23
Thanks for info. I have always avoided her because there were some reports she wasn't as attractive as in her pics. How was she in the looks department for you? Is she heavier than her pics?Kinda same as pics but she a MILF with next door looks.

She has hooked me up with some of her current Hx friends in the past and some non working gals that just need some moola to pay the bills.

James D 2004
03-16-23, 02:08
First, you should throw away whatever you know about crews on HX. Bookers don't want you to know; everybody is independent and manages their own accounts and answers your PMs. Ladies don't want to take about it. If they talk you shouldn't believe it.

There used to be some naming conventions like the Chases, the Milans, the Babies, and the ZillyZebras. Maybe there's only one crew who wants you to believe that there are many. The fact is, I can write an ad like any crew I want to. I can answer emails for any crew. It's just copy and paste.

One day I desperately need to find someone to reduce my MILF PTSD. There was one typical enclave crew relatively new. And a long list of visits. There are the minimum number of pictures and showing absolutely nothing. Sometimes they cut off the non flattering parts of a picture and post what's left. Sometimes they keep a low profile so everybody in the crew has bookings. It's a gamble and you can't lose too much. The pictures maybe hiding something but not too far.

So I went for this enclave crew lookalike but it turns out that it was more like an Asian crew location. The problem is the encave crew uses at least two locations, Costa Mesa and JWA. I've seen the same person using both locations. I wouldn't remember who uses which apartment. Neither do I remember which crew uses which building in Encave.

So I went in, more and more like an Asian operation. I found it quite amusing when the door opened. The only truth in advertising is the age and maybe the height. They found a short teen slightly pregnant refugee. After so much MILF training, I told myself, "I can do this". I don't remember being baited and switched like this. The only time is a girl who put up photos with one that looks like a different person. She showed her full face but with considerable makeup. When I saw her the 2nd time I saw the 2nd person. Both are very pretty but the 2nd one is like an angel. When I saw her the 3rd time it was the 1st one I met. By that time I was certain that it was two different persons.

This short teen was unenthusiastic. I think someone bailed on her before. When I came out of the shower, she was still in her T-shirt. I started to pull her shirt and she went nude. I went for her mouth and it was instant DFK. Just tongue vs tongue. She wasn't initiating it, just didn't resist and helped along. After a while, she seems to signal that it's too much. I'm fine with it.

Then she hold my cock and blew away bare. On one hand, I thought she would be rushing me; teens do. On the other hand, I felt good and had a full erection. But she did it for about 20 seconds. She said something like that she couldn't do it. But she just did! So I excuse her for me being too big for her mouth, LOL.

So I went for her tits, the best part of her. Again after a while she seemed to signal that it's too much sticking. So I DFK her again. No resistance. Then I went for her natural tits again. No resistance.

Then I went down on her. Her hands were always ready to push my head away. I felt some twitching too.

I turned her over but she wouldn't let me go near her ass.

I rest on the headboard to figure out what next. She gave me the condom and rode me. She used the headboard to support herself and try to feed me while I was staring at her tits too much. It was awkward may be she hasn't got enough height.

I grabbed her tits from behind and entered her pussy. I went straight to flat ironing her. She was cooperating but not exactly spread into the optimum position. My cock slip out and stick back in again several times. It was fun. I had a good coming.

She said no several times but she like the money more. That's why I bring up the refugee bit.

Taws6
03-16-23, 19:38
First, you should throw away whatever you know about crews on HX. Bookers don't want you to know; everybody is independent and manages their own accounts and answers your PMs. Ladies don't want to take about it. If they talk you shouldn't believe it.

There used to be some naming conventions like the Chases, the Milans, the Babies, and the ZillyZebras. Maybe there's only one crew who wants you to believe that there are many. The fact is, I can write an ad like any crew I want to. I can answer emails for any crew. It's just copy and paste.

(snip of thread for smaller post)

She said no several times but she like the money more. That's why I bring up the refugee bit.It's always a bummer to get someone else, if you name the house / specific girl's name, that would be helpful.

NoClue02
03-17-23, 18:19
Hello, has anyone visit her yet? Any intels on this one?

Paappp
03-17-23, 23:29
Anyone have a recommendation for a thick MILF? Bbfscip preferred. Reached out to TaylorShea on HX but got crickets. Someone resembling her would be perfect though.

VeeCee3
03-18-23, 12:52
Hello, has anyone visit her yet? Any intels on this one?Photos are accurate enough. She has some great T&As. Very good head game. Sloppy, can DT. DFK but YMMV. And she likes to ride.

GuysTT2
03-20-23, 01:40
Anyone have a recommendation for a thick MILF? Bbfscip preferred. Reached out to TaylorShea on HX but got crickets. Someone resembling her would be perfect though.From my understanding she won't play bare, then again, everyone has a price and there are ALWAYS ALWAYS those that are exceptions to the rule. I have had many that are no no but.......then became yes yes.

Taylor is pretty unique looking in the MILF category as she is white and thick AF.

Paappp
03-20-23, 02:00
From my understanding she won't play bare, then again, everyone has a price and there are ALWAYS ALWAYS those that are exceptions to the rule. I have had many that are no no but.......then became yes yes.

Taylor is pretty unique looking in the MILF category as she is white and thick AF.Agreed. Don't see many built like that. Nikki is another (not sure if she has HX) and she does offer bbfscip, but when I spoke with her it was only offered in a 3 hour session for $1 k. Both Nikki and Taylor have that thick mom bod that just hits it for me. But coming from out of state, I kind of thought the Cali area would have a lot more BBFS providers, thick milfs or otherwise. Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places. Also not having HX references probably doesn't help.

Might have a date lined up with Kissaprilska1981 one day soon but she's still more on the high end even with bbfscip. Just via text she seems like a super cool chick though.

Nikki's profile that I'm referring to:

https://tryst.link/escort/naughtyvixen

HapaBoy86
03-21-23, 01:49
Agreed. Don't see many built like that. Nikki is another (not sure if she has HX) and she does offer bbfscip, but when I spoke with her it was only offered in a 3 hour session for $1 k. Both Nikki and Taylor have that thick mom bod that just hits it for me. But coming from out of state, I kind of thought the Cali area would have a lot more BBFS providers, thick milfs or otherwise. Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places. Also not having HX references probably doesn't help.

Might have a date lined up with Kissaprilska1981 one day soon but she's still more on the high end even with bbfscip. Just via text she seems like a super cool chick though.

Nikki's profile that I'm referring to:

https://tryst.link/escort/naughtyvixenI saw Kissa awhile ago and lets say the tuna was not smelling fresh.

Gerre1984
03-21-23, 18:52
I walk, to her location after agreeing to meet. I arrive few minutes before and alerted her. I sent few texts before and after (of which I waited least 15 minutes between) asking if we were still on, and after an hour I gave up and left. Few days later her only response is a one word "hey" text.

I ask again what happened, and still haven't got a response since. Unacceptable!

Beware.

Her profile is gone, but if I find a new one, I'll report back with an update!

MR Nimbus
03-21-23, 19:48
I walk, to her location after agreeing to meet. I arrive few minutes before and alerted her. I sent few texts before and after (of which I waited least 15 minutes between) asking if we were still on, and after an hour I gave up and left. Few days later her only response is a one word "hey" text.

I ask again what happened, and still haven't got a response since. Unacceptable!

Beware.

Her profile is gone, but if I find a new one, I'll report back with an update!I've seen her had a great time, we seemed to click pretty well. She actually texted me saying she had some drama on Hx but that she might be back. She's on other platforms doing BDSM shit since that was her original gig.

James D 2004
03-22-23, 20:23
Average GND face for the enclave crew. The naked picture is very realistic. Except one nipple is pierced. The other one is just what I like. Schoolgirl type. No tat. Pale skin with the typical problem of delicate skin, a little acne of the face.

I think she just arrived. There's only 3% hydrogen peroxide on the bathroom. So I squeeze some in and dilute it in the mouth for a rinse. I just ate a burger! Peroxide mouth wash is the best but you shouldn't use it everyday. She went out to got a big bottle of mouth wash to fill a tiny bottle and return the big bottle. So I rinse again.

I siit near the mirror and try the DFK. I don't know if she was teasing me or repelling me. It was only LFK at best. I kept on it and got a little bit of tongue tip. By then I was leaning at least 30% forward holding her in my arms. So I told her to get on the bed so there's no forward to lean. Then I got very decent DFK.

She said I'm big so we have go slow, LOL. I think she just arrived. I told her to go on top to ride me. She is so soft speaking that I can hardly hear her when she opens her mouth. She also put in some little intimate acts like caressing me.

I finished with DFK missionary.

The funny thing is her leg twitched like every 30 sec when I rolled over recovering. I even asked her what's that twice.

She hug me goodbye and said she hope to see me soon. I hesitated, paused for a second. It's the unsaid thing. They all welcome me back. And they are very happy to see me again. But I don't remember the last time anybody said that. Sure! I promised.

SDLover
03-23-23, 01:40
From my understanding she won't play bare, then again, everyone has a price and there are ALWAYS ALWAYS those that are exceptions to the rule. I have had many that are no no but.......then became yes yes.

Taylor is pretty unique looking in the MILF category as she is white and thick AF.I asked her about bare when she was in SD and got mad at me.

SoCalExplorer
03-23-23, 21:29
Average GND face for the enclave crew. The naked picture is very realistic. Except one nipple is pierced. The other one is just what I like. Schoolgirl type. No tat. Pale skin with the typical problem of delicate skin, a little acne of the face.

I think she just arrived. There's only 3% hydrogen peroxide on the bathroom. So I squeeze some in and dilute it in the mouth for a rinse. I just ate a burger! Peroxide mouth wash is the best but you shouldn't use it everyday. She went out to got a big bottle of mouth wash to fill a tiny bottle and return the big bottle. So I rinse again.

I siit near the mirror and try the DFK. I don't know if she was teasing me or repelling me. It was only LFK at best. I kept on it and got a little bit of tongue tip. By then I was leaning at least 30% forward holding her in my arms. So I told her to get on the bed so there's no forward to lean. Then I got very decent DFK.

She said I'm big so we have go slow, LOL. I think she just arrived. I told her to go on top to ride me. She is so soft speaking that I can hardly hear her when she opens her mouth. She also put in some little intimate acts like caressing me.

I finished with DFK missionary.

The funny thing is her leg twitched like every 30 sec when I rolled over recovering. I even asked her what's that twice.

She hug me goodbye and said she hope to see me soon. I hesitated, paused for a second. It's the unsaid thing. They all welcome me back. And they are very happy to see me again. But I don't remember the last time anybody said that. Sure! I promised.You saved me a trip. I'm really not a fan of nipple piercings LOL, though glad you had a good time.

ChrisLeoll12
03-26-23, 18:48
Hi all, vickylove007 has some pretty good pics but haven't been able to get a hold of her. Her only reviews on this site seem to mention she might have a booker, can anyone confirm or if they've seen her are her pics accurate? Thank you.

GimmeMoreHead
03-26-23, 19:21
Hi all, vickylove007 has some pretty good pics but haven't been able to get a hold of her. Her only reviews on this site seem to mention she might have a booker, can anyone confirm or if they've seen her are her pics accurate? Thank you.I'm positive the pics aren't accurate. Most of the pics are of some UG model / stripper at Sam's at _bbblove419_.

I've PM her a couple times and never got a response. Try messaging the guys that have seen her. Otherwise I'd stay away.

ChrisLeoll12
03-26-23, 19:46
Thank you brother. I messaged another provider to double with her and she has her doubts too.

I'm positive the pics aren't accurate. Most of the pics are of some UG model / stripper at Sam's at _bbblove419_.

I've PM her a couple times and never got a response. Try messaging the guys that have seen her. Otherwise I'd stay away.

DanteOC
03-26-23, 20:01
Hi all, vickylove007 has some pretty good pics but haven't been able to get a hold of her. Her only reviews on this site seem to mention she might have a booker, can anyone confirm or if they've seen her are her pics accurate? Thank you.I saw her about a year ago. Her pictures aren't that accurate. She is pretty but just a little thicker than her photos. Service is good and no booker. She does her own stuff. She has a nice personality too.

LongInTheGame
03-28-23, 11:34
I saw her about a year ago. Her pictures aren't that accurate. She is pretty but just a little thicker than her photos. Service is good and no booker. She does her own stuff. She has a nice personality too.I would agree with this.

Munny169
04-02-23, 09:57
The thief is back and a lot fatter on hx.

DogTown997
04-03-23, 19:57
The thief is back and a lot fatter on hx.BigBitty is more like it.

Taws6
04-04-23, 17:03
Anyone else get an unsolicited Email from them?

First was about a week or so ago.

Said they were having a special promotion to celebrate their 'grand opening'.

Not so much - 320/270.

I told them their rate was higher than the Korgs that I normally see. (plus higher than independents).

Fast forward to yesterday where I get a new email solicitation.

I voted to censor "shush" the booker for 12 hours.

My point in all this is it seems to me that if he had business, a secondary spam wouldn't be necessary. That he would have the business, or that yes, his rates are too high & if they were dropped, they would get more biz.

I'm curious as to others thoughts to see if this is an indication on price points being too high?

JasonVee
04-04-23, 19:30
Anyone else get an unsolicited Email from them?

First was about a week or so ago.

Said they were having a special promotion to celebrate their 'grand opening'.

Not so much - 320/270.

I told them their rate was higher than the Korgs that I normally see. (plus higher than independents).

Fast forward to yesterday where I get a new email solicitation.

I voted to censor "shush" the booker for 12 hours.

My point in all this is it seems to me that if he had business, a secondary spam wouldn't be necessary. That he would have the business, or that yes, his rates are too high & if they were dropped, they would get more biz.

I'm curious as to others thoughts to see if this is an indication on price points being too high?I took the bait went there and left.

Old and unattractive. Not very interesting.

Wasted 15 minutes to drive LOL.

PoonHound1969
04-06-23, 18:44
I will be in the OC next week and like to use, HX while in town, but I don't have enough points to activate my mail. Damn it LOL.

SomeoneOC
04-06-23, 22:03
I will be in the OC next week and like to use, HX while in town, but I don't have enough points to activate my mail. Damn it LOL.I believe you can do gift cards. I did one recently.

https://www.humaniplex.com/membership/giftcard/

Asian Hunter
04-06-23, 23:08
I will be in the OC next week and like to use, HX while in town, but I don't have enough points to activate my mail. Damn it LOL.No I used a Home Depot gift card recently.

Look closely & you will see a list of accepted gift cards.

BoonTown1919
04-07-23, 00:07
I saw her today. Unbelievably hot. She's 5 foot, real busty DD tits. Latina.

Good DFK, real sensual. I had her give me a BJ while I was standing up. I almost cummed. We went to the bed for more BJ. I had her ride me while I was fondling and sucking her giant tits. I switched to missionary and finished round one. She asked me to rinse off. I came back and she asked if I wanted to rest for a bit. She straddled me naked while rubbing my shoulders. We went for round 2 and I had her on top of me and I switched to finish doggy.

Overall she's one of the hottest chicks I have seen in a while from that crew. Only minor nitpick is that her lips had work done. She was a bit quiet at first but after the session we talked for a while.

TheJkly
04-07-23, 01:21
I will be in the OC next week and like to use, HX while in town, but I don't have enough points to activate my mail. Damn it LOL.Can't you just buy a Walmart gift card online and redeem it.

Ace McNasty
04-07-23, 09:58
The thief is back.Disagree somewhat.

Heard there were some ROB reports later on but the only thing LB stole from me was my heart. And maybe 100 ounces of my nasty DNA ha ha ha. She was one of my BBFS regulars in the IE and I would schedule my business trips to SD so I could see her in Murietta when she posted on Hx. Incall, outcall, cardates yeah really enjoyed smashing that tiny little pale body and tight pussy of hers.

and a lot fatter on hx.

BigBitty is more like it.Agree 100%.

You can compare how skinny she was back then to her latest pool pic showing way more real estate in what used to be an ass so bony I avoided fucking her doggie style for fear of shattering my pelvis. She used to barely weigh the century mark so maybe the 143 in her handle signifies her present poundage LOL. That means she gained nearly 50% of her body weight.

And no baby, Covid is over so these chicks can't claim Pandemic Pounds no more. That's Papa Johns Pizza Pounds baby! Maybe try her again to see if that badonk kadonk will clap for me LOL.

PoonHound1969
04-07-23, 18:16
Can't you just buy a Walmart gift card online and redeem it.The site says no credit cards.

PoonHound1969
04-07-23, 18:21
No I used a Home Depot gift card recently.

Look closely & you will see a list of accepted gift cards.I was logged in before I post, my question and cc were not accepted, today they are, cool!

BStachel
04-07-23, 21:15

Good DFK, real sensual. I had her give me a BJ while I was standing up. I almost cummed. We went to the bed for more BJ. I had her ride me while I was fondling and sucking her giant tits. I switched to missionary and finished round one. She asked me to rinse off. I came back and she asked if I wanted to rest for a bit. She straddled me naked while rubbing my shoulders. We went for round 2 and I had her on top of me and I switched to finish doggy.

Overall she's one of the hottest chicks I have seen in a while from that crew. Only minor nitpick is that her lips had work done. She was a bit quiet at first but after the session we talked for a while.Booker said in canned response "32 DD enhanced", so I guess you mean "very busty" and not "naturally busty".

Thanks for the report.

BoonTown1919
04-07-23, 21:55
Booker said in canned response "32 DD enhanced", so I guess you mean "very busty" and not "naturally busty".

Thanks for the report.Ya my bad. I whipped up that review quick last night.

She's enhanced. Great tit job.

TheZorak
04-08-23, 01:20

Overall she's one of the hottest chicks I have seen in a while from that crew. Only minor nitpick is that her lips had work done. She was a bit quiet at first but after the session we talked for a while.Her write-up says that she has fake tits, but in her photos they look real. Could you tell on that?

Castoroyl
04-08-23, 12:02
Sarasmile's tits are really starting to hit the wall. Walked out of the session feeling like this. Doesn't help that she doesn't even fake any passion in her performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Oq-XtDdsM

HoeWhisperer
04-08-23, 12:59
Sarasmile's tits are really starting to hit the wall. Walked out of the session feeling like this. Doesn't help that she doesn't even fake any passion in her performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Oq-XtDdsMAs long as you guys keep paying the highest rate in that group to see her she's not going to get any better.

BoonTown1919
04-08-23, 17:32
Her write-up says that she has fake tits, but in her photos they look real. Could you tell on that?Felt amazing, looked amazing.

They looked and felt real. Not bolt on fake tits.

TheZorak
04-08-23, 21:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Oq-XtDdsMWhaaaaat? Are they really starting to sag? I saw her once so far last year and they were lovely.

SneakHype
04-09-23, 01:42
As long as you guys keep paying the highest rate in that group to see her she's not going to get any better.What's her rate these days? 250 hhr still?

Castoroyl
04-09-23, 09:52
As long as you guys keep paying the highest rate in that group to see her she's not going to get any better.First and last time, yeah. Would encourage other people to not even bother with SaraSmile.

Decadentme
04-09-23, 17:14
She has always been one of my all-time favorites, since she first came on the seen. And still never was able to coordinate our schedules.

Ace, Please DM me, so that I can ask you a few questions. Thank you.

Disagree somewhat.

Heard there were some ROB reports later on but the only thing LB stole from me was my heart. And maybe 100 ounces of my nasty DNA ha ha ha. She was one of my BBFS regulars in the IE and I would schedule my business trips to SD so I could see her in Murietta when she posted on Hx. Incall, outcall, cardates yeah really enjoyed smashing that tiny little pale body and tight pussy of hers.

Agree 100%.

You can compare how skinny she was back then to her latest pool pic showing way more real estate in what used to be an ass so bony I avoided fucking her doggie style for fear of shattering my pelvis. She used to barely weigh the century mark so maybe the 143 in her handle signifies her present poundage LOL. That means she gained nearly 50% of her body weight.

And no baby, Covid is over so these chicks can't claim Pandemic Pounds no more. That's Papa Johns Pizza Pounds baby! Maybe try her again to see if that badonk kadonk will clap for me LOL.

GonFreecss
04-11-23, 22:07
Anyone seen her or have any intel?

BillGates1777
04-14-23, 15:40
Any intel on this one?

SsStuntCock
04-15-23, 00:12
WYSIWYG. But to be fair, she actually looked younger in real life. Some minor ink. Nothing distracting unless you're a prude or deep af in the pedo niche and the tats take away from that. Some uneven skin tone; maybe peeling from being sun burned. And I didn't care for the copious amounts of cover-up on her face. Overall, I recommend if you enjoy the young sun-kissed SoCal blonde aesthetic.

True to her menu, though I'm highly suspicious it opens up if she clicks with you. Was surprised with her headgame for someone that young; and I questioned if I should've I'd'd her after the fact. Tongue-slapping and saliva-string DTBBBJ. She seemed multi-orgasmic and her juices flowed and body shuddered in 69. Her pussies was tight as it should be for her age. And she doesn't shy away from the dirty talk as she invited me in deeper to hit them angles and stretch her out. She may be new to the biz, but she's no stranger to her sexuality or how to submit to a man's lust.

VeeCee3
04-18-23, 01:30
I need some intel on ElenaDee.

Anybody seen her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ElenaDee

Taws6
04-18-23, 15:05
I need some intel on ElenaDee.

Anybody seen her?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ElenaDeeShe's got a small network (seven ratings) - did you reach out to any one of them?

Probbably better there, as it's more secure via PM vs. Here in a more open setting.

Just a thought.

James D 2004
04-18-23, 21:28
WYSIWYG. But to be fair, she actually looked younger in real life. Some minor ink. Nothing distracting unless you're a prude or deep af in the pedo niche and the tats take away from that. Some uneven skin tone; maybe peeling from being sun burned. And I didn't care for the copious amounts of cover-up on her face. Overall, I recommend if you enjoy the young sun-kissed SoCal blonde aesthetic.

True to her menu, though I'm highly suspicious it opens up if she clicks with you. Was surprised with her headgame for someone that young; and I questioned if I should've I'd'd her after the fact. Tongue-slapping and saliva-string DTBBBJ. She seemed multi-orgasmic and her juices flowed and body shuddered in 69. Her pussies was tight as it should be for her age. And she doesn't shy away from the dirty talk as she invited me in deeper to hit them angles and stretch her out. She may be new to the biz, but she's no stranger to her sexuality or how to submit to a man's lust.She's playing hard to get. She might have posted one or two pictures that didn't show much. She took them off early on; you are flying blind. She says be patient; wait for your turn. But she is touring around Socal.

Punter3
04-19-23, 17:32
She's playing hard to get. She might have posted one or two pictures that didn't show much. She took them off early on; you are flying blind. She says be patient; wait for your turn. But she is touring around Socal.She must have a full schedule, even at her $480/ hr price point, because she hasn't responded to about a dozen emails. Young, blonde unicorns are worth chasing at least for one test drive, but seems everyone has the same thought.

GuysTT2
04-19-23, 22:44
She must have a full schedule, even at her $480/ hr price point, because she hasn't responded to about a dozen emails. Young, blonde unicorns are worth chasing at least for one test drive, but seems everyone has the same thought.Insanely ridiculous how hot she is though.

GuysTT2
04-21-23, 15:26
TOFTT. LOL.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/hott_honey

Cute on her pics and VERY VERY so so in person but talks WAYYYY to much and then does the proverbial. "Oh we are almost out of time". Mind you she is the one controlling the conversation and I let her. I am not "that" guy to be mentioning time and rushing and the fact that SHE is the one yacking but this time I said, "Uh, I was just sitting here listening to you". Sooo, got started.

BBBJ was lackluster. I even gave her instructions and. Meh. Insertion and coitus was nothing special at all. Like not at all.

She has a very tall daddy around. Not rocket science to figure that one out. Meh, I will take the L. It happens.

Octangle
04-24-23, 12:04
Everything said about AriaAngel previously on these boards is still very accurate. The tldr; you should definitely see her if you have the chance. But if you want my two cents:

L. Around 5'7" with nice big fake boobs. Super slim, good ass, and a great figure. She definitely keeps herself in shape.

A. Good vibes and very easy to talk to. It never got awkward and she never gave me an attitude. Some good fake passion and dirty talk to help with the mood.

S. Awesome service! Lots of DFK and super energetic throughout. BBBJ is definitely a highlight as noted many times before. I'm a boob guy personally so I had the most fun just watching those things bounce in cowgirl and missionary. I never felt rushed either and we went two rounds because I definitely wanted to make the most of my time with her.

E - $$$20 hr $$20 HH.

Are. Without a doubt! This crew has never disappointed me yet and they continue to impress.

RiderS3
04-24-23, 19:30
She completely robbed of 300. Saw someone give her a good review over on the San Diego form, so I decided to try and see her. After having me wait for about 45 min she called me and said the room number really quick. I should have see the red flag. I got to the room and it had black out curtains. She opened the door naked, and right behind it there was a skinnyish tatted guy naked siting in a chair. She demanded the money said it was for wasting her time. She told me I could try and fight or yell, but two more guys would come out the bathroom. My life isn't worth 300, and I got a lot more to lose than to find out if there were more guys. I reluctantly handed the money over. One the way out I'm pretty sure I heard her say my actual name that I never gave her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MsTurnerPReturns

Taws6
04-24-23, 23:48
I reluctantly handed the money over. One the way out I'm pretty sure I heard her say my actual name that I never gave her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MsTurnerPReturnsSorry to hear about your experience. How do you think she knew your name, you use a burner phone right?

Why would she use your name after you already forked over cash for no service?

Why not do that up in the shake down process?

Any more details could help your fellow mongers avoid simular situations (with her or other gals).

Thanks.

RiderS3
04-25-23, 03:32
Sorry to hear about your experience. How do you think she knew your name, you use a burner phone right?

Why would she use your name after you already forked over cash for no service?

Why not do that up in the shake down process?

Any more details could help your fellow mongers avoid simular situations (with her or other gals).

Thanks.I'm going to be honest. I don't use a burner phone. I've done a search on my number a few times and nothing about me or my name comes up. I honestly could have just hear it and she might not have said it. It was more as I was walking out. I've been doing this for a solid 8+ years and this was my first full on setup. I've been soft robbed by bad service, but not this. I usually do my home work and if I really would have this time I would have seen she has a good amount of recent red marks on her other handle that she supposedly couldn't gain access to anymore.

RiderS3
04-25-23, 11:05
I honestly could have just hear it and she might not have said it. It was more as I was walking out.This crazy * did say my name and she texted me last night around 130 am completely saying my first name telling me to get rid of the neg rating I gave her on hx. She might have gotten it of caller ID. Idk and it so that's on me. She is fucked in the head saying she didn't even rob me. I just blocked her and I'm moving on. I'm sticking to kgirls for awhile I don't need this shit.

Taws6
04-25-23, 19:11
I'm going to be honest. I don't use a burner phone. I've done a search on my number a few times and nothing about me or my name comes up. Never pulled the trigger on Turner, kinda wanted to (love the gun tats & those huge mellons) - but your report makes me glad I never did, so thanks.

Time to get a burner phone. Yeah you've been doing this for years, but for what we spend per session, to pay cash for a tracphone (what - $60?) and a 3 month card for $20? That's an entire year for $100.

Again, thanks for the report. I say the above not so much for you. But any of our brothers out there that might not have a burner. Go get one!

HapaBoy86
04-26-23, 01:16
I'm going to be honest. I don't use a burner phone. I've done a search on my number a few times and nothing about me or my name comes up. I honestly could have just hear it and she might not have said it. It was more as I was walking out. I've been doing this for a solid 8+ years and this was my first full on setup. I've been soft robbed by bad service, but not this. I usually do my home work and if I really would have this time I would have seen she has a good amount of recent red marks on her other handle that she supposedly couldn't gain access to anymore.I know two guys who work for VZ and At and t. There both big time mongers and many gals know either one and will hit them up for half price sesh if the girl (s) need a cell # check on whom.

It belongs to!

There are other ways to findout who's name belongs to that cell #!

ZzzBoy14
04-26-23, 12:25
Why are you guys talking so much about burner phones? Please tell me you guys know about Google Voice...

MR Nimbus
04-26-23, 12:32
Stop seeing sketchy hoes and you wouldn't have to worry about trying to be secret agent. Most of the common sense and non bat shit crazy gals could care less what your name is and who you really are they want to be low key as well. It's when you pull some stupid shit that you know you shouldn't do and ends up going down hill real quick. This chick has a track record at this point ain't nobody should be complaining about being robbed or looked up by her because that's the chance you took right well got damn lesson learned. The common sense in this hobby is beyond fvk.

James D 2004
04-26-23, 20:45
Is it real? Well, Chinese houses are everywhere but they don't get together and advertise like that. Santa Baba down to San Diego?

And they claim that they either post real pictures, or if they don't you are welcome to walk away. The suggestion of walking away got me banned by a booker.

CaptCaveman99
04-26-23, 22:30
Is it real? Well, Chinese houses are everywhere but they don't get together and advertise like that. Santa Baba down to San Diego?

And they claim that they either post real pictures, or if they don't you are welcome to walk away. The suggestion of walking away got me banned by a booker.I've walked away with C-Orgs before without any issues if it was a significant bait & switch. Much less so with Korean bookers.

TruthGrenade
04-27-23, 14:08
She completely robbed of 300. Saw someone give her a good review over on the San Diego form, so I decided to try and see her. After having me wait for about 45 min she called me and said the room number really quick. I should have see the red flag. I got to the room and it had black out curtains. She opened the door naked, and right behind it there was a skinnyish tatted guy naked siting in a chair. She demanded the money said it was for wasting her time. She told me I could try and fight or yell, but two more guys would come out the bathroom. My life isn't worth 300, and I got a lot more to lose than to find out if there were more guys. I reluctantly handed the money over. One the way out I'm pretty sure I heard her say my actual name that I never gave her.That skank robbed me too. Avoid this busted-up that.

Lead1
04-27-23, 15:36
Why are you guys talking so much about burner phones? Please tell me you guys know about Google Voice...Google Voice still has to be forwarded to a real phone if you want a reliable connection. Some in the hobby don't want there phones to have any trace, so the SO can't find anything if looking through the phone.

James D 2004
04-27-23, 22:10
Google Voice still has to be forwarded to a real phone if you want a reliable connection. Some in the hobby don't want there phones to have any trace, so the SO can't find anything if looking through the phone.If the SO don't have your car key. Android supports hiding apps and other things.

Taws6
04-27-23, 23:15
Google Voice still has to be forwarded to a real phone if you want a reliable connection. Some in the hobby don't want there phones to have any trace, so the SO can't find anything if looking through the phone.And some of us do not have a personal phone. Why the hell should I?

Corporate phone allows "limited" personal use. Which is quite ample.

So the phone is locked out and ho, er, no way in hell I'm f'ing with that.

Sir Bishop
04-28-23, 00:03
She completely robbed of 300. Saw someone give her a good review over on the San Diego form, so I decided to try and see her. After having me wait for about 45 min she called me and said the room number really quick. I should have see the red flag. I got to the room and it had black out curtains. She opened the door naked, and right behind it there was a skinnyish tatted guy naked siting in a chair. She demanded the money said it was for wasting her time. She told me I could try and fight or yell, but two more guys would come out the bathroom. My life isn't worth 300, and I got a lot more to lose than to find out if there were more guys. I reluctantly handed the money over. One the way out I'm pretty sure I heard her say my actual name that I never gave her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MsTurnerPReturnsRider, you saw a scammer. The real MsTurner's profile is below. You saw a scammer MsTurnerPReturns that played on the good rep of the SD MsTurner. Looks like this scammer, MsTurnerPReturns, really wants to mess with guys by even duplicating a good profile.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MsTurner

SCJohn
04-28-23, 00:12
And some of us do not have a personal phone. Why the hell should I?

Corporate phone allows "limited" personal use. Which is quite ample.

So the phone is locked out and ho, er, no way in hell I'm f'ing with that.You're playing with fire using any company device; phone or laptop, in the pursuit of pussy. Even more of a reason to get a burner phone. If you can't afford a burner phone, this hobby isn't for you.

I work in IT, we found porn on a employee's computer and his web searches were also examined. He was subsequently fired.

Taws6
04-28-23, 00:56
Rider, you saw a scammer. The real MsTurner's profile is below. You saw a scammer MsTurnerPReturns that played on the good rep of the SD MsTurner. Looks like this scammer, MsTurnerPReturns, really wants to mess with guys by even duplicating a good profile.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MsTurnerProfile on each has the EXACT same 714 number.

Old profile not updated in roughly 2 weeks (4/15).

New profile created 4/21.

We see gals "retire" all the time, then think better of the easy money and come back with a simular handle. I think this might be one of those.

Guess this time around the money was easy as she din't have to earn it.

HapaBoy86
04-28-23, 01:10
You're playing with fire using any company device; phone or laptop, in the pursuit of pussy. Even more of a reason to get a burner phone. If you can't afford a burner phone, this hobby isn't for you.

I work in IT, we found porn on a employee's computer and his web searches were also examined. He was subsequently fired.I know several Gov't employee's who lost there jobs not listening to "do not watch porn, use your work # for personal satisfaction, buy adult or subscribe to adult networking sites, etc." when told to and.

Signed the release form.

Lost there G - 11,12, 13 salary and of course we're fired. Pure Stupidity!

FreeWally
04-28-23, 01:45
This crazy * did say my name and she texted me last night around 130 am completely saying my first name telling me to get rid of the neg rating I gave her on hx. She might have gotten it of caller ID. Idk and it so that's on me. She is fucked in the head saying she didn't even rob me. I just blocked her and I'm moving on. I'm sticking to Kgirls for awhile I don't need this shit.Regardless of caller I'd if you have a phone number you can often look up a person's name these days. It's just a bluff though because she is 100% scamming many people and is just going to move on. Criminals aren't that dumb if they actually went after people it isn't long before they end up in jail. It is not hard to find them either if police actually cared. They don't, but if something escalated enough they would.

Same reason I use Kgirls they are 100% reliable and it is in their interest to be. Any fixed incall place has to be.

The most important thing is you're safe. You'll always have more money. The HX network rating system can only do so much but on forums like this word will spread.

Christophe1
04-28-23, 13:05
I know several Gov't employee's who lost there jobs not listening to "do not watch porn, use your work # for personal satisfaction, buy adult or subscribe to adult networking sites, etc." when told to and.

Signed the release form.

Lost there G - 11,12, 13 salary and of course we're fired. Pure Stupidity!This really makes me wonder what DSS does? It seems like a huge liability that so many government employees are breaking the rules and laws.

MR Nimbus
04-28-23, 13:24
Anybody chick this one out? Looks like she got some cakes! And I love me some Latina cake.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MelodyNova

MR Nimbus
04-28-23, 13:35
Looks like Kandi is back! I saw her back in middle of Covids. Looks like she had little work done on her face but still looks gorgeous and that booty is outrageous!

On my notes I have slobber monster BBJ and 10/10 ass and body.

I remember her face down ass up on the edge of the bed for me I just couldn't believe what was in front of me fucking beautiful ass and pussy! I wasn't going to pound town just yet cause I wanted to bask in that position as long as possible she moved her hands down a bit for grip and said fuck me baby and started throwing her ass back like I was a wall dildo. She even knew I busted and just kept fucking me draining me out completely knee buckle experience those are the gals I crown and repeat with. Soon after that she went on hiatus but she's back so best go get some before she's gone again.

Lead1
04-28-23, 14:34
You're playing with fire using any company device; phone or laptop, in the pursuit of pussy. Even more of a reason to get a burner phone. If you can't afford a burner phone, this hobby isn't for you.

I work in IT, we found porn on a employee's computer and his web searches were also examined. He was subsequently fired.Your employer has right to search any company paid for equipment at any time and for any reason or no reason. I worked for a money center bank, and when they wanted to fire someone the first thing they did was go and inspect the phone / computer of the employee they were looking to terminate. They did this remotely, because the crap you agree to when you install company software gives them the right to remotely search / manage your device. 9 times out of 10 they got their "cause" during the search. Now human resources didn't typically do anything with the "found" information if the employee walked away (they would give severance due under the law or contract), but if the employee tried to fight they just plain got nasty.

I personally wouldn't risk a six figure job over saving $50 on a burner phone. Also, you don't want a scammer / provider to find your employer and cause trouble for you.

Sir Bishop
04-28-23, 18:01
Profile on each has the EXACT same 714 number.

Old profile not updated in roughly 2 weeks (4/15).

New profile created 4/21.

We see gals "retire" all the time, then think better of the easy money and come back with a simular handle. I think this might be one of those.

Guess this time around the money was easy as she din't have to earn it.My bad, I didn't check all that shit. Looks like everyone is right. LOL. Aww shit. Ms Turner use to be my fave MILF cumdump. SMH.

Pollarizing
04-28-23, 18:23
Anybody chick this one out? Looks like she got some cakes! And I love me some Latina cake.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MelodyNovaShe is actually African / American. Young and hot but seriously lacks skills. She was rather disconnected and mechanical. The worst part was that she dodged the CIM even though it was on her menu. I will not repeat and am disappointed I went to begin with. Plenty of other gems in that stable.

GimmeMoreHead
04-28-23, 18:27
Looks like Kandi is back! I saw her back in middle of Covids. Looks like she had little work done on her face but still looks gorgeous and that booty is outrageous!

On my notes I have slobber monster BBJ and 10/10 ass and body.

I remember her face down ass up on the edge of the bed for me I just couldn't believe what was in front of me fucking beautiful ass and pussy! I wasn't going to pound town just yet cause I wanted to bask in that position as long as possible she moved her hands down a bit for grip and said fuck me baby and started throwing her ass back like I was a wall dildo. She even knew I busted and just kept fucking me draining me out completely knee buckle experience those are the gals I crown and repeat with. Soon after that she went on hiatus but she's back so best go get some before she's gone again.Kandi is a baddie. She has a phat bubble ass. Ass everywhere, thick thighs, great body and I was flooded with how good her BBBJ is. I thought she'd be a finesser and lazy as fuck but she was incredible. I saw her earlier this year, for hh and hr session, and I do not regret it at all. Only negative is it's CFS but I didn't care. That ass is bigger in person. She was great to DFK too. Most young hoes aren't worth it but Kandi is. One of the best asses on HX. She's a dime.

James D 2004
04-29-23, 10:52
She is actually African / American. Young and hot but seriously lacks skills. She was rather disconnected and mechanical. The worst part was that she dodged the CIM even though it was on her menu. I will not repeat and am disappointed I went to begin with. Plenty of other gems in that stable.How African is she? I don't want no white girls or Asian girls painted black. HX has plenty. I have a craving for African features. I always pick up hot black girls on Fig. Others I can book easily, when I have enough cash that is. Are her tits real and no piercings?

Pollarizing
05-01-23, 14:34
How African is she? I don't want no white girls or Asian girls painted black. HX has plenty. I have a craving for African features. I always pick up hot black girls on Fig. Others I can book easily, when I have enough cash that is. Are her tits real and no piercings?She's AA with light features. I will say, her tits are real and very nice. No piercings.

MR Nimbus
05-01-23, 16:17
So which girl is the real one? I've been eyeing her for a bit, she looks cute and curvy that ass looks delicious any intel on this one? Seen the intel in the SD page about some rift raft with her. Gimmemor you check this one out yet?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sparrowxoxo

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NakohaMonroe4u

HapaBoy86
05-03-23, 23:56
The 5150 Viet is back FitvietMilf aka CutenessNaction.

Ace McNasty
05-04-23, 09:54
How African is she? I don't want no white girls or Asian girls painted black. HX has plenty. I have a craving for African features. I always pick up hot black girls on Fig. Others I can book easily, when I have enough cash that is. Are her tits real and no piercings?Not sure what you mean by "African features". If you mean really dark skinned girls, yeah plenty to choose from on Figueroa. Don't expect to find them with the Enclave booker or the Baby-Flower crew on Hx. Dude goes to great lengths trying to avoid full disclosure that some of his girls are black, hence the misleading Asian-Hispanic designation.

Me personally, I love all flavors of AA girls, from chicks who could pass as white all the way to really dark beauties like VenusBaby21. To top it off, she has a wide open menu. Even bare Greek with CIA if you want, but homie don't play that. So I got everything else. BBBJ, pics, video, DATY, DATO, and of course, BBFSCIP finish. She don't kiss though, at least not with me even with my perfect Colgate smile and minty fresh smoke-free breath.

Hx has a lot of dark chocolate and quite a few of them are condom optional. On Fig, you will not find even GFE. Those girls only let their daddies raw dog them. They will suck and fuck plastic LOL.

HoeWhisperer
05-04-23, 15:28
Not sure what you mean by "African features". If you mean really dark skinned girls, yeah plenty to choose from on Figueroa. Don't expect to find them with the Enclave booker or the Baby-Flower crew on Hx. Dude goes to great lengths trying to avoid full disclosure that some of his girls are black, hence the misleading Asian-Hispanic designation.

Me personally, I love all flavors of AA girls, from chicks who could pass as white all the way to really dark beauties like VenusBaby21. To top it off, she has a wide open menu. Even bare Greek with CIA if you want, but homie don't play that. So I got everything else. BBBJ, pics, video, DATY, DATO, and of course, BBFSCIP finish. She don't kiss though, at least not with me even with my perfect Colgate smile and minty fresh smoke-free breath.

Hx has a lot of dark chocolate and quite a few of them are condom optional. On Fig, you will not find even GFE. Those girls only let their daddies raw dog them. They will suck and fuck plastic LOL.Isn't she a well know dead fish with a bad attitude? How surprising that's the girl you decide to share pics and info about. LOL.

JasonVee
05-04-23, 18:57
I saw TinaPetty recently. She is a small 23 year old Latina spinner. We did BBBJ, missionary, cowgirl and doggy. She denied my BBFS request. She has a few tattoos. She allows cim. $200 hhr.

She was good but I probably wouldn't repeat. I like going to Mexico for Latinas.I saw tinapetty today.

I share similar sentiment LOL.

Didn't try BBFS or ask, but she is cover conscious and checked few times if its there.

GimmeMoreHead
05-04-23, 20:14
So which girl is the real one? I've been eyeing her for a bit, she looks cute and curvy that ass looks delicious any intel on this one? Seen the intel in the SD page about some rift raft with her. Gimmemor you check this one out yet?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sparrowxoxo

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NakohaMonroe4uYea I saw her under her NakohaMonroe4 u handle. She was 200 hhr GFE with cfs. Very good BBBJ, thick and pretty. Big boots started off with light kissing which turned into dfk once I was in it and pussy wasn't bad either. I thought she would be much bigger in person but the pics were accurate, maybe slightly thicker. Nice D cups and I nutted in her fat ass in k9. Didn't ask about BBFS but I doubt she's doing that now because she was doing doubles with lovemesumrican and Rican is cfs girl. If NakohaMonroe4 u rate is still 200 hhr I would recommend. Not a must see but good enough for a visit.

James D 2004
05-04-23, 20:19
Not sure what you mean by "African features". If you mean really dark skinned girls, yeah plenty to choose from on Figueroa. Don't expect to find them with the Enclave booker or the Baby-Flower crew on Hx. Dude goes to great lengths trying to avoid full disclosure that some of his girls are black, hence the misleading Asian-Hispanic designation.

Hx has a lot of dark chocolate and quite a few of them are condom optional. On Fig, you will not find even GFE. Those girls only let their daddies raw dog them. They will suck and fuck plastic LOL.I need to expand a bit on HX. The black girls I found attractive on Tryst cost $700. Those on HX I found attractive are rare and didn't last long probably because of their rate. In Fig your chance is a lot better than browsing the internet.

Attractive black girls on the Internet usually have "lighter" features. But I don't care if they have a hot black body. By lighter I don't mean skin color. I don't care if they are charcoal black, very thick lips, or very round nose.

One curious thing that kills me is that black girl don't kiss. I'm not looking for GFE in Fig, LOL. But Venus will allow cip rather than kiss. And the only black girl I'm waiting for her comeback on HX doesn't kiss either.

MR Nimbus
05-04-23, 20:22
Yea I saw her under her NakohaMonroe4 u handle. She was 200 hhr GFE with cfs. Very good BBBJ, thick and pretty. Big boots started off with light kissing which turned into dfk once I was in it and pussy wasn't bad either. I thought she would be much bigger in person but the pics were accurate, maybe slightly thicker. Nice D cups and I nutted in her fat ass in k9. Didn't ask about BBFS but I doubt she's doing that now because she was doing doubles with lovemesumrican and Rican is cfs girl. If NakohaMonroe4 u rate is still 200 hhr I would recommend. Not a must see but good enough for a visit.Hellz yeah! Figured you tagged this one up, I'm definitely going to go see her, these thick cuties be riling me up too easily.

HVOogre
05-04-23, 23:05
Who's got details on this one? Lynn the cute blonde.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Bella.Bunnies

She's also on PD as LynnSkyy. Curious about her performance as she looks great in photos.

Member #2210
05-05-23, 12:44

Hx has a lot of dark chocolate and quite a few of them are condom optional. On Fig, you will not find even GFE. Those girls only let their daddies raw dog them. They will suck and fuck plastic LOL.If one asks for reviews from VenusBaby21's customers on HX, I would think one would stay away from her.

CaBusyBee
05-06-23, 15:43
I can confirm this ***** also ROB me. Agreed on donation and services. When she opened door, she sounded friendly and nice which led me to give her donation. After that, all went downhill and kicked me out of room. After that experience, I rated her negative and she rated me back negative. She even messaged me and wanted to negotiate a truce by redacting her negative rating if I redacted mine. No Way in Hell! She even got her friend to rate me negative and I've never met her friend. No Honor in this profession!

Stumpary
05-06-23, 21:01
If one asks for reviews from VenusBaby21's customers on HX, I would think one would stay away from her.I second this, when I meet her she tried to sell me upcharge at start, also had a shit tone of NOs regarding position and stuff.

RickIza
05-08-23, 12:15
Anybody have any reviews on this HX Handle?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rebecca313870

Asian Hunter
05-08-23, 19:29

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rebecca313870I haven't had much luck there, definitely YMMV.

I would only see the original Rebecca after being disappointed by others there.

But it's been quite a while since I last saw her.

DolfString111
05-08-23, 19:41
I've not heard great things about other girls there, but I've seen Rebecca twice in 4 years.

The first time pre-pandemic she was pretty hot and fun, but was a bit over sensitive on DATY, but on the other hand she really tried for that 2nd pop, at which she was successful. Really enjoyed that session, but no DFK.

2nd time after pandemic she had put on a few lbs. Not as sexy, but still a pretty face. Nice full Cs with very nice eraser nips and she's pretty sensitive. She really enjoyed CS and CG and had me pop twice again. Still no DFK, which for me was a bit disappointing.

Kinda missing her right now because I really liked her authentic reactions when she was on top, but no DFK and over sensitive DATY and too many other options for me to repeat now.

Hope this helps.

Monger on bros.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rebecca313870

BallzDeepNu
05-09-23, 01:29
What is the 411 on https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Saphirerose ? Is she cute? What is her performance like and etc. Thanks in advance.