Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
Rubrankings.com
Click here for the best sugar babies
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: Men's Health

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Bench Warmer

Hpv

HPV is short for Human Papilloma Virus. HPV is the cause of not only genital warts, but all warts. However, there are a whole bunch of strains of the HPV virus, some of them can cause "normal" warts, and some strains are the cause of genital warts. According to the science I've read, in many cases, sooner or later, even if you do have an outbreak of genital warts, once the body's immune system starts working on your case, these problems tend to clear up by themselves over time, as the immune system eliminates the virus, without any medical intervention. I suspect this is partly what happened in my situation. I believe I had at least two if not more HPV strains, because some of the warts looked and acted quite differently from each other. There are a ton of options out there for dealing with HPV warts, including medical treatment, as well as self-treatment. First I went online and researched what the dermatologists had to offer for this problem. I wasn't impressed. So I never went to those guys for help. But I was equally not impressed with some of the alternative treatments too. Popular is applying ACV. Apple cider vinegar. I was afraid of burning my skin with that stuff so didn't mess with it. The first warts which appeared were on my dick. And those looked and acted more like what I think of as normal warts than any of the other warts that appeared later on. And there was no way I was going to put acidic ACV on my delicate dick skin! Here is what cleared the dick warts for me. I experimented with copper plate, since copper is known to possess strong anti-viral properties. I cut small quarter inch diameter by 1/16 inch thick pieces of copper and taped them on the warts. Within a couple days the warts just began to retreat and disappear. However, everybody is different, and so, if you have this problem you need to proceed very slowly to first find out how your particular skin responds or reacts to copper. The copper strategy worked great for the dick warts but then I had a much larger outbreak of smaller, tiny warts on my right upper thigh. I also then discovered I had an outbreak of similar small warts between my buttocks, but thankfully not on or in my anus, which can and does happen to some people. Anyway, copper didn't work at all on those warts. Early on, I had the idea of finding ways to boost and strengthen my immune system. I read about AHCC, an extract from shiitake mushrooms, which is purported to be an extremely powerful immune booster. So I bought a bottle of AHCC capsules, very expensive, and they did nothing. It was only much later when I began wondering if I could find a topical cream containing AHCC extract. I googled shiitake mushroom cream and found only one company producing this cream. I bought the cream, and sure enough, the stuff basically dispensed with the other wart outbreaks on thigh and butt. Needless to say, heavy price to pay (lot of protracted suffering) for not wearing condoms. I learned my lesson the hard way. I believe the several HPV strains I'd been infected with used my dick as the bridge into my body, and the virus strains spread into different skin areas as a result. This is my theory anyway.

Deer Antler

Quote Originally Posted by Chubs  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to pinpoint exactly what I gradient triggered the symptoms:

Magnesium.

Zinc.

Vitamin B6.

Thank you.
    Probably magnesium.

Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    I've been using deer antler velvet. ZMA is also good but has some side effects like dizziness, nausea, etc.
    Would you be able to pinpoint exactly what I gradient triggered the symptoms:

Magnesium.

Zinc.

Vitamin B6.

Thank you.

I once took 4 grans if l-arginine / l-lysine. My BP shot up to 180.
    Lysine is shown to neutralize the effects of arginine, citrilline, and even ED meds.

Have you tried Cardarine?
    It's not a SARM. More benefits in conjunction with endurance training. It's also not super dramatic of an effect, but improvement does occur. Better for the competitor or someone who takes PT tests, like military.

Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    CK, do you recommend any particular brand? I usually see these at Down to Earth, Whole Foods, any other resources to pickup for purchase, any tips are appreciated. Thanks CK, Hono1.
    I'm concerned that if I mention a brand name, guys might think I'm a shill for some company! I do have a brand that I'm comfortable with, but there could be other brands of maca available that are just as good, and maybe even at a cheaper price. I suggest you go on Amazon and read reviews. In fact, next time I run out of maca I think I will do just that. I haven't studied the maca market situation for awhile and maybe there's a better product available at a lower price these days. But that's how I've purchased maca in the past; bought on Amazon. Thing in general about buying maca in stores like Whole Foods and DTE is you are probably going to be buying maca in tablets or capsules. You're paying premium for that and it's unnecessary and counterproductive. Chances are, the bottle will probably have a recommended dose on the label, and IMO it will very likely be WAY too small an amount. So you take the amount the company suggests, but you don't see results, then you end up convinced maca is useless, when actually the problem was you simply weren't consuming enough. I always buy maca in BULK POWDER, and I shovel down tablespoons daily, mixed in smoothies, or whatever it takes to get it down. One option you'll often see is, raw maca vs gelatinized maca. Some people have trouble digesting raw maca, and for them gelatinized is claimed to be easier to digest. I've tried gelatinized maca, did NOT like the taste, and also realized my body has no problem digesting non-gelatinized maca, so that's what I buy.

I never even heard of this stuff before you asking me now. Seems to be some kind of pharmaceutically designed / invented compound. I'm assuming you're asking me because Cardarine has an application to sexual concerns? IDK, and I admit to ignorance about this. So I'll just comment in general: My attitude is, I'll experiment with natural substances, but draw the line at drugs such as this one. Same reason I don't and never have ingested the blue pill and variations on same. It's my gut suspicion these sorts of artificial lab-formulated jerry-rigged chemical constructs can and will, sooner or later, have a detrimental effect, not just on a guy's sexuality but his overall health too. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Just saying. But organic plant medicines? Hey, entirely different ballpark and story.

Sarms

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    Personally, no I haven't experienced any "side-effects" from maca. Anyway, I think of side-effects in terms of the usually inevitable downside of ingesting pharmaceutical drugs, which Maca is not. However, like I was saying in my previous post, each person's body reacts to a given substance in different ways. And I simply cannot predict how this plant might interact with someone else's internal processes. That's why I suggested starting out at a very low conservative dose as a test to discover if your body is okay with maca or not. IMO this is a wise approach to experimenting with any nutritional supplement.

Maca

I've spoken about maca in the past on this board, but there's a bunch of new guys here now. If you'd like to increase your semen volume, you might want to experiment with taking this supplement for awhile. I feel like I've had dependable (not to mention impressive) results with maca whenever I've been taking it. Maca is a root vegetable native to the Andes mountains in Peru. Maca is usually sold in powder form. I sometimes consume as much as a tablespoon or two, a couple of times each day. But if you're just starting to experiment with maca I suggest you begin with considerably less, like say a half teaspoon a day, and gradually increase dosage from there. Maca can effect your hormone balance, and every guy is different, so it's very important to first make sure your body can adjust to and is okay with this supplement. Then, over time, slowly increase your dose to find out what amount works best for you personally, and gives the results you're looking for. Also, I feel you are better off doing your own research into what's on offer out there. Don't just grab the cheapest brand of maca available. Trust me, among maca brands, there tends to be a BIG difference in quality, taste, and potency. Chances are, you get what you pay for. So if you're serious about boosting the quantity of your ejaculate, plan on spending more rather than less on maca, and obtain a quality product. Some will tell you maca increases male virility and libido. This may well be absolutely true for some guys. However, I'm not making these kinds of claims, at least from my own experience. However, semen volume definitely!
    CK, do you recommend any particular brand? I usually see these at Down to Earth, Whole Foods, any other resources to pickup for purchase, any tips are appreciated. Thanks CK, Hono1.

Have you experienced any side effects?
    Personally, no I haven't experienced any "side-effects" from maca. Anyway, I think of side-effects in terms of the usually inevitable downside of ingesting pharmaceutical drugs, which Maca is not. However, like I was saying in my previous post, each person's body reacts to a given substance in different ways. And I simply cannot predict how this plant might interact with someone else's internal processes. That's why I suggested starting out at a very low conservative dose as a test to discover if your body is okay with maca or not. IMO this is a wise approach to experimenting with any nutritional supplement.

Maca

I've spoken about maca in the past on this board, but there's a bunch of new guys here now. If you'd like to increase your semen volume, you might want to experiment with taking this supplement for awhile. I feel like I've had dependable (not to mention impressive) results with maca whenever I've been taking it. Maca is a root vegetable native to the Andes mountains in Peru. Maca is usually sold in powder form. I sometimes consume as much as a tablespoon or two, a couple of times each day. But if you're just starting to experiment with maca I suggest you begin with considerably less, like say a half teaspoon a day, and gradually increase dosage from there. Maca can effect your hormone balance, and every guy is different, so it's very important to first make sure your body can adjust to and is okay with this supplement. Then, over time, slowly increase your dose to find out what amount works best for you personally, and gives the results you're looking for. Also, I feel you are better off doing your own research into what's on offer out there. Don't just grab the cheapest brand of maca available. Trust me, among maca brands, there tends to be a BIG difference in quality, taste, and potency. Chances are, you get what you pay for. So if you're serious about boosting the quantity of your ejaculate, plan on spending more rather than less on maca, and obtain a quality product. Some will tell you maca increases male virility and libido. This may well be absolutely true for some guys. However, I'm not making these kinds of claims, at least from my own experience. However, semen volume definitely!
    Have you experienced any side effects?

Maca

Supplements, Herbs and Vitamins to increase Performance

Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    Many of these supplements aren't supported by the medical literature (double blind studies), quite simply. At best, there is only minimal anecdotal evidence. Additionally, the chemical constituents that make up these supplements may even be harmful or full of impurities.
    I've come across (online) studies conclusively demonstrating guys involved in strenuous physical activity on a regular basis were able to boost their testosterone levels significantly via frequent energetic use of their bodies and nothing else. Also, a man doesn't need to going to the gym and doing "exercises" to achieve this. People ask me if I exercise and I have to say no. I hike in the mountains and swim distance in the ocean and do this stuff several days a week; but to me it's just what I do; it's my life; and isn't some kind of separate discipline such as an "exercise" which is divorced from the rest of my life. When I've had blood work done, my testosterone has always tested at the high end. But this thing of biochemistry in relation to virility is so darned complicated. As much as I've researched the topic, I still don't fully grasp the dynamics involved, and I suspect most of the experts in the field don't either! Even though I've consistently had high T levels, it has been "bound" testosterone, and what is required for strong libido and virility is "free" T, not "bound" T. I've experimented with quite a few supplements, vitamins, herbs, to try and get my body's balance right. And I know what I'm saying now is going to perhaps be a step back from what I said in my previous post. Yes I suspect taking ANYTHING; vitamin, amino, herb, pharmaceutical, right before a sexual encounter in hopes this quick-fix will fire up the sex; over the long-term, this isn't a healthful strategy and is probably counterproductive. However, there does exist a class of plant medicines, herbals, which if ingested as part of a daily routine, can begin to slowly but surely strengthen a guy's power in the bedroom. These plants are, as a class, labeled "adaptogens", and include such herbs as ginkgo biloba, gotu kola, ginseng, and ashwaganda. (I hope spell-check doesn't mess up these spellings since it doesn't recognize some of these words!) For example, in the case of ginkgo, Mayoclinic. Org suggests 360 mg / day for libido. And virilityprotocol.com says it can take four to six weeks to notice ginkgo's effects. Well, I've been taking ginkgo daily for about a year, and ashwagandha daily for about six months. I take both of them three times a day. And I didn't begin to even become aware of any improvements in my body's responses until perhaps a month or six weeks ago. What I'm only just now beginning to observe is, increased volume in ejaculate, and increased pleasurable intensity during orgasm, as well as greater ease in achieving orgasm.
    Thank you for sharing Cosmic Kid. I agree with you the balance of biochemistry in relation to virility is complicated, and some of it is based on genetics, diet, exercise and supplements. I also agree with you regarding the "adaptogens and adaptogenic herbs"; this intrigues me regarding your supplementation regimen. I've taken some of the supplements you listed but not in that specific "formula dosage". Ive taken ginkgo periodically and now after reading your testimonial, I may need to retake it more regularly.

Adaptogenic Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Good job SpoodrikBrad1 that you exercise regular spend at least an hour or two in the gym DAILY. You must be in shape to go 7 days per week. Keep up the good job. 👏. You sound like you take your health seriously by working out daily. Questions: How many years have you been working out? 1, 2, 3? 5? 10? 20? 25 plus? Most serious athletes join a gym at some point of their life long fitness ventures. What gym exercises do you do daily?
    I've come across (online) studies conclusively demonstrating guys involved in strenuous physical activity on a regular basis were able to boost their testosterone levels significantly via frequent energetic use of their bodies and nothing else. Also, a man doesn't need to going to the gym and doing "exercises" to achieve this. People ask me if I exercise and I have to say no. I hike in the mountains and swim distance in the ocean and do this stuff several days a week; but to me it's just what I do; it's my life; and isn't some kind of separate discipline such as an "exercise" which is divorced from the rest of my life. When I've had blood work done, my testosterone has always tested at the high end. But this thing of biochemistry in relation to virility is so darned complicated. As much as I've researched the topic, I still don't fully grasp the dynamics involved, and I suspect most of the experts in the field don't either! Even though I've consistently had high T levels, it has been "bound" testosterone, and what is required for strong libido and virility is "free" T, not "bound" T. I've experimented with quite a few supplements, vitamins, herbs, to try and get my body's balance right. And I know what I'm saying now is going to perhaps be a step back from what I said in my previous post. Yes I suspect taking ANYTHING; vitamin, amino, herb, pharmaceutical, right before a sexual encounter in hopes this quick-fix will fire up the sex; over the long-term, this isn't a healthful strategy and is probably counterproductive. However, there does exist a class of plant medicines, herbals, which if ingested as part of a daily routine, can begin to slowly but surely strengthen a guy's power in the bedroom. These plants are, as a class, labeled "adaptogens", and include such herbs as ginkgo biloba, gotu kola, ginseng, and ashwaganda. (I hope spell-check doesn't mess up these spellings since it doesn't recognize some of these words!) For example, in the case of ginkgo, Mayoclinic. Org suggests 360 mg / day for libido. And virilityprotocol.com says it can take four to six weeks to notice ginkgo's effects. Well, I've been taking ginkgo daily for about a year, and ashwagandha daily for about six months. I take both of them three times a day. And I didn't begin to even become aware of any improvements in my body's responses until perhaps a month or six weeks ago. What I'm only just now beginning to observe is, increased volume in ejaculate, and increased pleasurable intensity during orgasm, as well as greater ease in achieving orgasm.

SpoodrikBrad1 you exercise regular spend at least an hour or two in the gym daily

Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    I agree wholeheartedly with what C-kid just posted. No need for pills or supplements if you treat your body right. I personally stay away from pills / supplements. After all, if they aren't simply placebo reactions (that aren't sustainable), they're also not without aide effects (maybe even long term ones we weren't yet aware of). I myself, eat right, exercise regular (spend at least an hour or two in the gym daily). I'd say this has more effect in sexual performance than any chemical or substance!
    Good job SpoodrikBrad1 that you exercise regular spend at least an hour or two in the gym DAILY. You must be in shape to go 7 days per week. Keep up the good job. 👏. You sound like you take your health seriously by working out daily. Questions: How many years have you been working out? 1, 2, 3? 5? 10? 20? 25 plus? Most serious athletes join a gym at some point of their life long fitness ventures. What gym exercises do you do daily?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7DB62B7C-5F73-45F3-8AC1-FDC9CDD6B5EB.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations