Click here for the best sugar babies
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: ThePinkDaisy vs TheRealTroy

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Harrydale
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkDaisy  [View Original Post]
    I believe he was referring to "PostingBS" posts being of poor grammar and thus making it obvious who is behind the handle and was not referring to you.
    Right, I wasn't trying to refer to Sunny.

Merely inferring that PostingBS's post might as well have been signed defeating the purpose of an anonymous handle to hide an "anonymous" handle.

Okay

I know Richard, he isn't "my personal investigator" I have never hired him. I didn't know he was a member here on this site and I didn't know he owned a parlor until it was just now posted publically, but thank you for sharing this with me and with the world, I am quite sure Richard appreciates it as you just revealed his real name and his business. Again, I would never disclose personal information about anyone. This Troy person truly freaks me out. I take these threats and public outings seriously. I will not comment on Troy's posts again in order to save my personal information. Troy wins! Yay! Now back to the party!
    I'm done, not really looking to win just defend what I know to be untruths. I never gave anyone's full name, don't at thuspoint see a reason, people use my name alot on here, just part of business you deal with. Anyonecan pm anytime and I will try to respond promptly. Lori, I'm. Fine with truthsand will only respond when I have to. So being said I hope you and all the behind the scenes stuff stop.

Forum Advertiser (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTroy  [View Original Post]
    Even your private investigator RICHARD, who is a member here and claims he owns a parlor, didn't back your story.
    I know Richard, he isn't "my personal investigator" I have never hired him. I didn't know he was a member here on this site and I didn't know he owned a parlor until it was just now posted publically, but thank you for sharing this with me and with the world, I am quite sure Richard appreciates it as you just revealed his real name and his business. Again, I would never disclose personal information about anyone. This Troy person truly freaks me out. I take these threats and public outings seriously. I will not comment on Troy's posts again in order to save my personal information. Troy wins! Yay! Now back to the party!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTroy  [View Original Post]
    Hey if your trying to refer to me I post under only my real name. Unlike pink Daisy, mirabellis, discreet1, Jimtrueblue. Even your private investigator RICHARD, who is a member here and claims he owns a parlor, didn't back your story. See you need to only post when fully medicated.
    Feel better now?

I have no clue what happened between Jimtrueblue and Troy, it isn't my business nor concern, I wasn't there so it is his word against Troys (I heard two different stories completely). Furthermore,"Discreet1" is in another state and hasn't even logged in in 3 years and has never posted in Louisville. So I have no clue where that handle came from on Troy's part. And furthermore I have NEVER, not ever taken any medication, not pain pills, not sleeping pills, not anything nor do I ever intend to (I'm very anti-medications and drugs) so not sure where that came from either. And I am also not sure why Troy just posted a person's occupation and a real first name "Richard". To me that is definitely crossing the line. I would NEVER drop names on a sexstite, not ever, because I am careful with the identity of all who play. I would also never be around anyone who was so carelessly drops real names on this board when angry. That would scare me. It scares me that he also has no problem revealing my personal information and he was a,"client". I finally now understand why the girls use fake names. I had to learn the hard way.

Wow

You "really don't care", because you aren't being publically accused of something you didn't do. If you were accused of something and if you were known by name as we girls are and if your business could be affected by it, you would surely care enough to defend yourself on here at least JUST ONCE! I only need say it once. That should be respected and I've let it go twice, but not a third time, it needed to be said obviously.

Now, the other drama, I am not sure what it is about, but I agree with you there. It's those people that can't own up to their identity who are so quick to point the dramatic finger at everyone else without any proof who are clogging up the board. It's just ridiculous! I would say if you aren't being mentioned by,"PostingBS" to just ignore him. He surely can't argue with himself. Or rather, hahah as we've seen recently, he can (no comment, but recall spanking your "own butt and running into the sunset").
    If this isn't the pot calling the kettle. I'm ready to end this, you just let me know when.

Lori

Were you drinking when you made these postings? I have read and reread your sloppy posts and have no clue what you are trying to say. You do contradict yourself saying that people should have proof before making claims about someone yet you then turn right around and accuse men of being providers in disguise. Where is your proof? Prove it or drop it! I can tell you for a fact from my knowledge that you have no proof of the accusations you made and this I know for a FACT, because I do have proof (see post below).

I also agree with Sunycide. What kind of man who has a legit concern about the board needs to get on here and hide under a brand new handle to "out someone"? You claim you're seniors, so post away like the other men do under their handles. Or are you scared of those you are outing or is it something else? Are you postingbs (pun)? I can't stand weak men, it makes my skin crawl. Man up! I believe, but have no proof, but believe you are ONE person who can no longer use your senior handle because your identity was outed in your controversy with Legal Eagle. Thus you have to create a new handle to "out" someone and yet to earn credibility your only grasp is pretend yet again that you have a posse for popularity, because there is a better belief in higher numbers.

I also can't wait to hear what Kyowa has to say about this.
    Hey if your trying to refer to me I post under only my real name. Unlike pink Daisy, mirabellis, discreet1, Jimtrueblue. Invade you forgot, you claim Jim was your best customer, he always dogged me here. You got me and him on phone together, he claimed he had been to stadium and saw Randi over a year ago. Yet he had no clue on anything about her room and she had only been there 7 months. I called him on it, he got pissed and then threatened me. LOL and your own words, he was your favorite client. O yes and this nice mistake you made through pm due to your multi handles and personalities. You forwarded pm's between you, legal, and randing to wrong person LOL. Randum (in your own words in that email not meant for me)"I'm trying to dig up dirt on Troy, but can't find any. You said that to Lori and her dumbass forwarded to legal and others asking their help. Seriously just ask me I will help you, I've pissed many off and in my youth spent a night or 2 in holdover cell. LOL I loved central Ave block parties. Sorry got sidetracked. So loriif you don't want that CASTLE under your friends law office to crumble and fall to the ground like a Berry from street, quit running that cumdumpster of yours. Cause I have more on you and the bs you post. Can't you just see your clients and quit stirring your drama here. Even your private investigator RICHARD, who is a member here and claims he owns a parlor, didn't back your story. See you need to only post when fully medicated.

So you can remember the name you post under and who you forward pm's to. I have more if you need it, Jimtrueblue saga, your best customer who dogged me, ill save that invade you want to keep running it. Seriously though crawl into your basement, log off internet and see your 8 clients and make them happy. Sorry guys for lengthy post but this woman is BAT SHIT CRAZY. Stay away unless your looking for trouble down the road from her.

Quote Originally Posted by PostingBS  [View Original Post]
    Guys understand the PMs there no need to mention others at this time its that Kyowa was the worst at posting garbage getting his number up. Others will follow please don't continue to ask to post the other names give Kyowa and other a chance to correct there behavior.
    Were you drinking when you made these postings? I have read and reread your sloppy posts and have no clue what you are trying to say. You do contradict yourself saying that people should have proof before making claims about someone yet you then turn right around and accuse men of being providers in disguise. Where is your proof? Prove it or drop it! I can tell you for a fact from my knowledge that you have no proof of the accusations you made and this I know for a FACT, because I do have proof (see post below).

I also agree with Sunycide. What kind of man who has a legit concern about the board needs to get on here and hide under a brand new handle to "out someone"? You claim you're seniors, so post away like the other men do under their handles. Or are you scared of those you are outing or is it something else? Are you postingbs (pun)? I can't stand weak men, it makes my skin crawl. Man up! I believe, but have no proof, but believe you are ONE person who can no longer use your senior handle because your identity was outed in your controversy with Legal Eagle. Thus you have to create a new handle to "out" someone and yet to earn credibility your only grasp is pretend yet again that you have a posse for popularity, because there is a better belief in higher numbers.

I also can't wait to hear what Kyowa has to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big1  [View Original Post]
    You should start a blog. You can really spew out the words. Have a great night.
    I "spew them out" no more than anyone else with an education would. I had to get the whole story out, because I had one shot at it and didn't want to leave room for confusion.

Now on starting a blog. Hmmmm, what would I write about? What about my experiences in the massage room? I've seriously considered that. At best it would be DRAMA FREE! You have a great night also Big1 xo.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatload  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

I really don't care "who said what to whom" or pretended to be someone else. Don't want it; don't need it;
    You "really don't care", because you aren't being publically accused of something you didn't do. If you were accused of something and if you were known by name as we girls are and if your business could be affected by it, you would surely care enough to defend yourself on here at least JUST ONCE! I only need say it once. That should be respected and I've let it go twice, but not a third time, it needed to be said obviously.

Now, the other drama, I am not sure what it is about, but I agree with you there. It's those people that can't own up to their identity who are so quick to point the dramatic finger at everyone else without any proof who are clogging up the board. It's just ridiculous! I would say if you aren't being mentioned by,"PostingBS" to just ignore him. He surely can't argue with himself. Or rather, hahah as we've seen recently, he can (no comment, but recall spanking your "own butt and running into the sunset").

Have you ever thought to start a blog? You can really spew out the words!

[quote = PostingBS]This is not just me a few of us were together last night created PostingBS based on Coversations about what would made this board better. We read a comment from Mirabill and we don't want providers using this board undercover to fight with each other, we have enough with the non contributors trying to be seniors with bs. Post. Mirabill about one year ago had a war going on here about Amanda that started all this $*t. Now we're sick of the Troy wars.
    I have to say something too, because I was referenced without use of my name. To you "PostingBS", I say I know exactly who you sound like you could be and you have a motive, but being that I don't have proof, I would NEVER accuse you of being him, unlike what you are doing here, I get my facts 100% before I EVER and I mean EVER make a statement about anyone anywhere, which usually means I experienced it myself or I wouldn't say it. Note, if I can't back what I am about to say up with evidence I wouldn't be saying it here. Please ask if you doubt, it's not a problem for me.

Now for the record, the handle you are referring to is,"Mirabilis" and not,"Mirabill" and he is NOT a female and I know that for a 100% fact. Now on to the situation you were referring to: a poster by the name of NewsTome got on here in December 2010 and as a first time poster bashed me. They haven't posted since their bashing of me. So it was a direct stab at me. At that time I was at the airport on my way to visit my parents for Christmas (some of my clients know this and can confirm this as I told a few I would be out of town for the holiday). (I still have the itenerary as I saved it for tax purposes as I own another business).

Mirabilis then as an innocent bystander gave several reviews of his recent experiences. Many were positive (me included) and gave some negatives, one was of Amanda. Since then I believe all but one of Mirabilis reports have been positive (would a female do that? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?) His postings are very detailed (one would have to be there to know) , I've been paying attention to his writings, due to all of this.

At that point NewsTome then made a second post and accused Mirabilis of being ME and the two of them fought on here for days. It was assumed by some board members who were paying attention that NewsTome was Amanda and that Mirabilis was me. The truth is that NewsTome was a man who uses this board and has another name under senior status (and I have proof, I will disclose later). The two men fought on here for days assuming the other was a girl.

When I got off the plane at 11pm and to my parents' house I logged on my Mom's computer and saw where NewsTome had accused me of being Mirabilis and thus I posted on here ONCE that it is not me. So being that I was in airports for a 12 hour ordeal, it was impossible for Mirabilis to have been me. Besides since when has anyone ever witnessed me engaging in an argument. I don't argue. I may comment once, but I don't say nasty things and argue like a child. It is completely pointless and basically stupid. Now getting the truth out there as I am now is important, but again I will say it ONCE and that is it.

Anyway, I am not on here just ASSUMING the identity of NewsTome and this is how I KNOW FOR A FACT who he is. He had been harrassing me and calling from payphones and sent death threats to me. At this point, I didn't know that NewsTome was my stalker and not knowing at all that my death threats were from a client, former client, man on the street, neighbor or who it was in the beginning, I called the police and said,"someone has threatened to kill me and said it would tonight and my body would be placed in a cornfield." The calls continued for two years and each time I reported it to the police. The police took it in their hands to investigate (that had nothing to do with me) all I did was make the reports in the event that the man on the phone followed through, he seemed to be getting more passionate with each call. The man was eventually caught this past summer as one of the payphones used had a camera on it, he then hung up the phone and went to use his credit card at the same location (DUH!). He was arrested and admitted his crimes to the detective in charge. Charges are still pending for a Class D Felony of Intimidation. During his interrogation (I have the copy of the video) the report made by NewsTome on this board was placed in front of my stalker and it came out that it was indeed him.

And on a different topic and because clients have asked me about it since it was posted, a while back Sunycide asked me in a public post,"why do you keep changing your handles, you have a bunch of them?" What he meant was that I had a bunch of handles, but I always post as myself and sign my name. I have confidence in what I have to say and nothing I say, do I want hidden.

Now to you,"PostingBS", to get on here and make false claims is wrong and is a waste of everyone's time. Have the REAL proof, be able to back it up with evidence or don't say it. Because all that you posted was false. Why do you do that? STOP IT ALREADY!

And FYI,"PostingBs" if you try to argue with me, you will be wasting everyone's time. Those who know me, know I don't argue (again proving Mirabilis can't be me). I wanted the truth out, it's out, I have nothing further to say about this!

*Mirabilis, I will ask one more time that I hope you change your handle. You are not doing me any favors and you are not going to benefit from the seniors which defeats your purpose of being on this board. Do you finally see it now? Grrrr![/QUOTE]You should start a blog. You can really spew out the words. Have a great night.

Soaps

Hey everyone,

I can watch the daytime soaps if I wanted never ending drama! I follow this site because of the good info that comes my way every so often. I am here to find the best outlet for my desires with the cutest, most experienced, best value lady that I can find. I really don't care "who said what to whom" or pretended to be someone else. Don't want it; don't need it; cut the shit. Please! Boatload

Correction.

Charges are still pending for a Class D Felony of Intimidation.
    I meant to say he has been "charged with a Class D Felony of Intimidation" rather than say "charges are still pending". Actually he was charged, arrested, released and is awaiting his final trial. Not that anyone here probably cares, but I am a stickler about the truth being real and I had to correct it, it bugged me.

And again I had nothing to do with what the police did to him. All I did was call the police to report someone who was threatening to kill me in case he made good on his threats, it just happened to be a monger, but it was unbeknownst to me until the arrest took place and they called and told me.

Out with it!

I am going to bust someone's deceptive plot wide open right now and right here, because I have no other choice. It's been brought to my attention by two of my senior clients that a certain member with no credibility is sending PMs to seniors telling them I video tape my sessions. So please know,"this is NOT TRUE!" Anyone who knows me knows that is not true, I'm not the type. Do you really think I would be dumb enough to video tape something like that? It would take a complete idiot to do such an act and even to make up such a rumor in an attempt to have others believe it. Only those on the same mentality as the one who made up the rumor will be dumb enough to believe it. Birds of a feather "think the same." The other birds,"we just laugh at them!"

The problem with this person's rumor and in trying to be discrete by posting via PM is that she told Synopsisav during his session the same thing, so this tells me who it is behind it all. It is a provider. If Synopsisav wants to PM the name of the person who told him this rumor during his session then you can PM him and I'll leave it to him to tell or not to tell. I won't post it here, because I wasn't there and if I don't have proof, it isn't my place to pass it along.

You have to wonder though, if this were REALLY true, wouldn't that be something that should be posted publically to protect others? To post something like this behind the scenes is an attempt to be sneaky due to the falsification of it. If my senior clients beleived it, they wouldn't have warned me of the nastiness going on behind my back. They know me, they trust me so they told me about it. Another senior guessed the female he thought to be behind it all and ironically it is the same person Synopsisav said told him about it in his session. By the way, Synopsisav who has vouched for me a few times on here has been back to see me twice since this other provider told him the rumor during the summer. He knows I'm not like that. He said the rumor was so stupid it was unbeleivable "his words". I always told him he was a smart man! He really is!

Now to the person trying to start the trouble, in my opinion, it is wrong to say things that are untrue about anyone. There is karma, and even if there is no such thing as karma, how does that make you feel as a person? I mean really, do you feel good about yourself or do you feel like a biotch? I like to feel good on the inside. Energy is transferable, all can sense it, so be careful what you do behind the scenes it affects you even though you don't know it does! And then there is,"inner peace". There is NOTHING better than that! This industry brings into it some really sick people. Good people too, those who just want to have fun and my clients are WONDERFUL, good normal people, but I believe it is a magnet for the "messed up".

If anyone would like to talk to me about this, please do email me. It is untrue, I am sorry you had to be bothered with silliness. And as I always say,"it's as real as the actual proof before you." WHERE ARE THE DAMN VIDEOS? I wouldn't want a video of myself floating around anywhere, can you imagine where it would or could end up? (stupidity just irritates me! I guess it shouldn't though because some people can't help it!)

[quote = PostingBS]This is not just me a few of us were together last night created PostingBS based on Coversations about what would made this board better. We read a comment from Mirabill and we don't want providers using this board undercover to fight with each other, we have enough with the non contributors trying to be seniors with bs. Post. Mirabill about one year ago had a war going on here about Amanda that started all this $*t. Now we're sick of the Troy wars.[/quote]I have to say something too, because I was referenced without use of my name. To you "PostingBS", I say I know exactly who you sound like you could be and you have a motive, but being that I don't have proof, I would NEVER accuse you of being him, unlike what you are doing here, I get my facts 100% before I EVER and I mean EVER make a statement about anyone anywhere, which usually means I experienced it myself or I wouldn't say it. Note, if I can't back what I am about to say up with evidence I wouldn't be saying it here. Please ask if you doubt, it's not a problem for me.

Now for the record, the handle you are referring to is,"Mirabilis" and not,"Mirabill" and he is NOT a female and I know that for a 100% fact. Now on to the situation you were referring to: a poster by the name of NewsTome got on here in December 2010 and as a first time poster bashed me. They haven't posted since their bashing of me. So it was a direct stab at me. At that time I was at the airport on my way to visit my parents for Christmas (some of my clients know this and can confirm this as I told a few I would be out of town for the holiday). (I still have the itenerary as I saved it for tax purposes as I own another business).

Mirabilis then as an innocent bystander gave several reviews of his recent experiences. Many were positive (me included) and gave some negatives, one was of Amanda. Since then I believe all but one of Mirabilis reports have been positive (would a female do that? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?) His postings are very detailed (one would have to be there to know) , I've been paying attention to his writings, due to all of this.

At that point NewsTome then made a second post and accused Mirabilis of being ME and the two of them fought on here for days. It was assumed by some board members who were paying attention that NewsTome was Amanda and that Mirabilis was me. The truth is that NewsTome was a man who uses this board and has another name under senior status (and I have proof, I will disclose later). The two men fought on here for days assuming the other was a girl.

When I got off the plane at 11pm and to my parents' house I logged on my Mom's computer and saw where NewsTome had accused me of being Mirabilis and thus I posted on here ONCE that it is not me. So being that I was in airports for a 12 hour ordeal, it was impossible for Mirabilis to have been me. Besides since when has anyone ever witnessed me engaging in an argument. I don't argue. I may comment once, but I don't say nasty things and argue like a child. It is completely pointless and basically stupid. Now getting the truth out there as I am now is important, but again I will say it ONCE and that is it.

Anyway, I am not on here just ASSUMING the identity of NewsTome and this is how I KNOW FOR A FACT who he is. He had been harrassing me and calling from payphones and sent death threats to me. At this point, I didn't know that NewsTome was my stalker and not knowing at all that my death threats were from a client, former client, man on the street, neighbor or who it was in the beginning, I called the police and said,"someone has threatened to kill me and said it would tonight and my body would be placed in a cornfield." The calls continued for two years and each time I reported it to the police. The police took it in their hands to investigate (that had nothing to do with me) all I did was make the reports in the event that the man on the phone followed through, he seemed to be getting more passionate with each call. The man was eventually caught this past summer as one of the payphones used had a camera on it, he then hung up the phone and went to use his credit card at the same location (DUH!). He was arrested and admitted his crimes to the detective in charge. Charges are still pending for a Class D Felony of Intimidation. During his interrogation (I have the copy of the video) the report made by NewsTome on this board was placed in front of my stalker and it came out that it was indeed him.

And on a different topic and because clients have asked me about it since it was posted, a while back Sunycide asked me in a public post,"why do you keep changing your handles, you have a bunch of them?" What he meant was that I had a bunch of handles, but I always post as myself and sign my name. I have confidence in what I have to say and nothing I say, do I want hidden.

Now to you,"PostingBS", to get on here and make false claims is wrong and is a waste of everyone's time. Have the REAL proof, be able to back it up with evidence or don't say it. Because all that you posted was false. Why do you do that? STOP IT ALREADY!

And FYI,"PostingBs" if you try to argue with me, you will be wasting everyone's time. Those who know me, know I don't argue (again proving Mirabilis can't be me). I wanted the truth out, it's out, I have nothing further to say about this!

*Mirabilis, I will ask one more time that I hope you change your handle. You are not doing me any favors and you are not going to benefit from the seniors which defeats your purpose of being on this board. Do you finally see it now? Grrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunycide  [View Original Post]
    Ruffle your feathers? Sorry of "why'all" was the autocorrect for "why'all". I'll be sure to pay more attention next time.

Sorry if your group gangbang of an idea didn't impress me.
    I believe he was referring to "PostingBS" posts being of poor grammar and thus making it obvious who is behind the handle and was not referring to you.

Posting Limitations