click for FREE hookups
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
Click here for the best Sugarbabies
Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would just say something like "I have helped out a few girls with their problems over the years, even financial ones, but we were dating. I,m not saying that's what you had in mind, but I just wanted to put it out there.

If that seems a little too forward, lets just have a look at those bills and see if we can prioritize them in a way that's not so scary. But I'm interested if you are".

And then shut up.

Sounds like something a little too close to civi dating and I doubt I could pull this off. But the cut to the chase approach works a good percentage of the time.
    Might I suggest that this is just the tight approach, but do it in the reverse order.

Get her to bring all her bills. Go through them and let her come to the conclusion that even with expert help, she has no way of getting out of the fix. Then, hit her with the "I have helped someone before, but we were dating" line.

Also, if you have her bills, you can tell the exact moment when the financial crunch time will be. Even if she declines your offer today, in a week or so when the crunch comes, you can contact her and say your offer is still open. And you will know exactly how much she needs.

You might also ease her in a bit by offering to pay her for a nude foto shoot for a lesser amount, which you can upsell on the day so she can get enough to pay the critical bill.

GPS Pot

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedMan67  [View Original Post]
    Have an interesting weekend coming up

So I have 2 for sure meetings and 1 m&g this coming weekend. If the potential starts to give me GPS would it be worthwhile to tell her that I have two 9's that accept 200 per visit??
    Be nice and just tell her that your budget is $200 but if she would like a good time and changes her mind you would love to see her. The dreamers usually come back when the going gets tough.

40 yr old MILF is back but demands condoms. I might go with it until I find a replacement.

Pot # 1 AA 23 yr old demands condos also -WTF? Planned Parenthood is doing too good a job. She sent a nude and her body is a 10 ,so I might go with her if she shows. She has a 2 hour drive so I doubt she will make the trip.

Jan Report

Have an interesting weekend coming up.

SB#1 I will see on Friday night. Treating her to a spa day and then dinner and some fun. It is her birthday. I average about 2 visits a month with her because I only see her when I travel. She recently got a boyfriend and I thought that might be the end of it, but she says that she keeps these parts of her life separate. She recently got her own apartment but I am not sure I want to venture there for fear of her boyfriend stopping by. She is a full time college student and works 25 hours a week. She was thrilled when I told her about the spa day.

Pot#2- found on SA. Messaged her months ago with no response. I sent her a last ditch message saying by now you have discovered that many of the guys are creeps. Give me a chance letter. She responded and we have been emailing each other. She is a full time college student and pursuing a graduate degree after this next semester. She is drop dead gorgeous and super talented- photography, piano, speaks several languages. Her posting on SA says she is seeking moderate support (up to 5000.00). I can only see her about twice a month when I travel for 2-3 hours at a time. I will shoot her 200.00 per visit and see what happens. I am taking her to lunch on Saturday. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sb#2-24 year old social worker with 1 child. Boyfriend dumped her after child was born. She is struggling to make ends meet. She does have an apartment we can use- kind of a dump, but it's ok. We skipped the m&g our first time and I brought her some Starbucks and some VS lingerie and she was thrilled. Had her clothes off in no time flat and sucking my cock within 10 minutes. Nice little body. Took direction very well. No complaining even when I deep throated her and made her gag- she was right back on it without being told. Tight little pussy. Would have never guessed she had a child. Blew my load right into her mouth and not 1 complaint. I am traveling for business and will see her on Sunday morning at my hotel. The only thing I didn't ask for was Greek and May try that this weekend.

So I have 2 for sure meetings and 1 m&g this coming weekend. If the potential starts to give me GPS would it be worthwhile to tell her that I have two 9's that accept 200 per visit??

Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Seeking advice here:

A social media "friend" (I have never met her) posts all the time about being broke and how close to financial ruin she is in. She is also hot and does some pinup / nude modeling for female photographers. I opened the floodgates via PM and asked about her troubles and the deluge of her tales of woe began. Sensing an opportunity, I told her "I bet we could find some way to get her some money" to which she replied "I would be eternally grateful!

Now I am going over to her crappy apartment to talk about "my ideas" for her. I don't want to misstep and have several scenarios loosely in mind.

What would your next step be?
    This is just one mans view, but going over to her apartment during the day would be an unusual situation for me, so I'm trying to imagine what I would do based on what you've said so far. I say that because taking her out for drinks to discuss is usually a much more sure thing -- not really because the effects of alcohol directly, just the evening atmosphere and the fact that the mere smell of alcohol starts making them feel licensed to let their hair down a bit.

But, since nights aren't an option for you -- I would ask her why she's only done nude modeling for female photographers? It's one of those questions where her response (regardless of what it is) is either going to fling the door open for you and make things easy, or raise a red flag so that you don't waste any more time than necessary. Even if she says something like "I wouldn't be comfortable with a male photographer" you say "what if he's not really a photographer" or "what if I don't own a camera" or something like that to try to lighten the mood. But like Hollywood said, I'd get right to the point however you do it, especially if you're under watch.

The one thing I'd be aware of is if her answers indicate she a lesbian (as opposed to bi). It's likely not her reason for female photographers but the thought came to mind when I read that. If you do get that vibe, I'd just avoid her altogether. There are some SBs out there who have girlfriends and don't even like cock, but put themselves out there anyway as an income source. I personally don't feel they are worth 5 minutes of your time.

Convert

I would sip a little wine -but make sure you take some Cash with you. Ask her if she has ever heard of an SD, that will open the door for a convo and an offer. Depending on what she says you can tell her you are one and you are "in between " Sugarbabies at the moment and could make an arrangement that will discretely help you both out. If she reacts negatively then drink up and get the heck out of there.

Seeking advice here:

A social media "friend" (I have never met her) posts all the time about being broke and how close to financial ruin she is in. She is also hot and does some pinup / nude modeling for female photographers. I opened the floodgates via PM and asked about her troubles and the deluge of her tales of woe began. Sensing an opportunity, I told her "I bet we could find some way to get her some money" to which she replied "I would be eternally grateful!

Now I am going over to her crappy apartment to talk about "my ideas" for her. I don't want to misstep and have several scenarios loosely in mind.

Looking grim

Holidays were tough for me as no alone time and its hard to string several pots along for a few weeks trying to keep their interest while offering nothing.

So this week I was hopefully but looking grim.

18 year old who I have visited twice and only got as far as pussy licking seems to never be available to meet. She used to be available all the time. But doesn't stop her from talking money woes.

23 year old. We have talked for months. Great personality, I think we click great. Schedules never mesh up. This week they do but she is saying lets have a couple of public dates first. Ugh. I just don't think this will ever happen.

24 year old. Sexy, nice, sweet, no transportation. Thought this week might work out though. But she informed she has another suitor offering serious dollars but he sort of makes her feel like a prostitute. So nice guy me might win out but I worry about taking her to he FC.

22 year old. Very pretty, 10 in my book. Seems mentally all over the place. She clearly is seeking help but she also is struggling with what that means. Seriously doubt she ever sees me.

34 year old petite MILF, see 22 year old above. Chats are always sporadic and random but always indicates a willingness to meet but never responds to a specific request.

31 year old MILF see the two above.

25 year old who I have hooked up twice. Very hopeful but she is coming off the flu. May not feel well enough to get together which is a shame because she is an adventurous sort in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    I would bring over a few bottles of wine, the willingness to listen to her tales in person, and a very upbeat attitude about how you are going to help her get put of trouble (if the tales of woe get too depressing, you might end up as her shoulder to cry on or spend an evening in the friend zone). A more experienced brother correctly posted that wine helps bring folks together in ways that coffee simply cannot.
    I would just say something like "I have helped out a few girls with their problems over the years, even financial ones, but we were dating. I,m not saying that's what you had in mind, but I just wanted to put it out there.

If that seems a little too forward, lets just have a look at those bills and see if we can prioritize them in a way that's not so scary. But I'm interested if you are".

And then shut up.

Sounds like something a little too close to civi dating and I doubt I could pull this off. But the cut to the chase approach works a good percentage of the time.

If she is over 21.

Seeking advice here:

I would bring over a few bottles of wine, the willingness to listen to her tales in person, and a very upbeat attitude about how you are going to help her get put of trouble (if the tales of woe get too depressing, you might end up as her shoulder to cry on or spend an evening in the friend zone). A more experienced brother correctly posted that wine helps bring folks together in ways that coffee simply cannot.

What would you do?

Seeking advice here:

our preferences are almost as varied as the ladies on these sites...

Thanks for the detailed report. Very helpful. It helped me realize why I do things a certain way. I would say its almost impossible for me to go out and have anything more than a few bites and then go to the FC. I really prefer or actually have to bang on an empty or near empty stomach or I don't feel so good. I might get dizzy. LOL. I also don't drink. And there is no way in hell I can go out in traffic between 4 pm and 8 pm. Its a nightmare. This pretty much restricts my FC time to between 9 pm and midnite weekdays. And I can't stay up any later or I will get thrown off my regular work schedule. But I can certainly understand a girl wanting the adventure of dinner, drinks and a nice hotel. I.E a real date.
    I say almost, only because at the end of the day, all the guys are looking for one main thing...but our preferences end up defining who we end up with. On the other hand, the ladies on the sites have so many different motivations that I often wonder if they even know what they are looking for.

I have read your reports sir and envy you. Like Fred Moore I am under the watch of my SO. Even though she was gone most of Dec. Helping an aunt, she was still suspicious and started calling in to check on me during odd hours. Nothing kills the mood like a phone call from the ball and chain.

Moving forward, I will need to limit my activities to the day time. Sadly my overnights will be limited. I suspect that will impact my ability to keep some of the sbs on my list happy. I have no doubt that one of our bretheren in my market who doesn't have my limitations will meet their needs.

I am just happy you are not in my market and our preference and taste in the ladies differ. Otherwise I would be sure that I would lose one or most to you ;D

Happy new years Gents and good luck to all the players in thr bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    CONCLUSIONS: Its been an amazing month. I wish the bowl had existed in all its glory when I was a younger man. Lucky for me, I'm young enough where I hope to have many years ahead. Although at this rate, I might not. Not sure how I'm going to manage to pull this off. This month has been manageable because the SO has been out of town taking care of things for her aunt. I suspect one or two SBs will have to drop from my rotation or at the very least, I'll need to meet up with them only enough to ensure that ties are maintained.

I went over my planned budget of $1000 a month by over 50%. Made a few mistakes by booking hotels that were too expensive, and ordered meals for myself, that in retrospect I could have done without (next time I'll stick with a burger or a salad). I could have trimmed my overage by about 25% if I had been smarter about things.

Also, to put things in perspective, I probably sent out about 250 messages this month (short, clever notes that incorporate something from the girl's profile in order to trigger a laugh and a response -almost always sent from my phone while I'm on the other "bowl," so that I can maximize my time and multitask). Of those 250 about 25 of them generated responses. Of those 25, about 8 turned into a M&G. Of the 8 M&Gs I had this month the 5 above resulted in trips to the FC. The other 3 M&G's were disappointing. One was with a girl who had a profile picture of herself that was about 5 years and 25 lbs ago. No surprise that she is the same one that insisted on meeting for dinner rather than just drinks / coffee at first. I made a $40 mistake agreeing to that. The other two M&G's were with girls who had unrealistic expectationsaboutwhat they would needfora trip to theFC. I declined them both politely, but let them know that if they are ever looking to spend time with a nice guy, they should get in touch with me.

Misc expenses: $50 online membership; $10 for 2 coffee M&G's; $40 for 1 dinner M&G (which I've learned not to do again).
    Thanks for the detailed report. Very helpful. It helped me realize why I do things a certain way. I would say its almost impossible for me to go out and have anything more than a few bites and then go to the FC. I really prefer or actually have to bang on an empty or near empty stomach or I don't feel so good. I might get dizzy. LOL. I also don't drink. And there is no way in hell I can go out in traffic between 4 pm and 8 pm. Its a nightmare. This pretty much restricts my FC time to between 9 pm and midnite weekdays. And I can't stay up any later or I will get thrown off my regular work schedule. But I can certainly understand a girl wanting the adventure of dinner, drinks and a nice hotel. I.E a real date.

I occasionally will do the full monty, including the girls party favor of choice. But mostly restrict my activities to my home to save on the room.

Dec 2014 - report

Report for Dec. 2014.

SB 1 - Tall, thin, 19 why / o redhead. She is an actual model, with pictures up on a legitimate agency website. Met for coffee, which morphed to lunch. Talked about making plans for an "evening" before we went our separate ways. Met for dinner later that week, and then a trip back to her place (she has room-mates, but they were out of town for the weekend). Played for about two hours and then left an envelope on her nightstand while she was sleeping so that I could get home.

Expenses $150 allowance; $160 in dating costs (5 coffee, $35 lunch, $120 dinner): Total expenses - $310 for a trip to the FC. Very attractive, ok in bed. But more importantly very interested in learning and extremely trainable, but will need to keep my eye on whether she is in this for a "real" relationship. She is very new and seems to be in it for fun experiences with an older guy / or maybe trying to establish a real thing. Face 10; Body 9; Bed 5 - but with some training I intend to make her a 8/9 in the sack and if I can help her overcome some insecurities she could easily be a 10. We have plans later this month when her roommates will be out of town. I told her I would make her dinner after she indicated that she just wanted a movie night in. If she keeps this up, I'll need to keep her around because she MIGHT be very easy on my budget, and is definitely very easy on my eyes.

SB 2 - Tall, thin 31 why / o blonde. Immigrated here from Eastern Europe when she was in middle school. Claims to be a former model, and definitely could have been. Met initially for coffee but I had to run afterwards because of a meeting. I assure you that I didn't want to leave. Funny thing was that I almost didn't meet up with her because I kind of got the vibe that she might be looking for a green card when we traded text messages. Turns out she's already naturalized, and is just the sweetest, nicest thing. It doesn't hurt that her legs go on for miles and miles. We made plans for dinner, afterwards went for drinks, which turned into a trip to the FC. She spent half the night in the hotel with me, and I was glad to find out she was multi-orgasmic. I think she may be living at home with family or possibly a boyfriend or husband, because in the middle of the night she tried to sneak out the door and said that she wanted to stay but had to take care of something back at home (she also made it clear previously she could not host, which is why we ended up at a hotel). I woke up as she was leaving, and offered to walk her to her car. She still hadn't received her gift from me, and I wanted to make sure that I gave it to her, to keep her coming back for more. Besides, I reduced the gift significantly because it was an expensive night, but I also wanted to make sure she got some sugar, since I want to keep this one coming back. Face 8; Body 10; Bed 10. We have plans again for next weekend.

Expense: $100 allowance; $450 in dating costs (200 hotel, $200 dinner, $5 coffee, $45 after dinner drinks) Total expense was $550 for a trip to the FC with her. I made the mistake of going too upscale on the hotel. Next time I'll use a mid level chain, and dinner will be at a more reasonable restaurant. *Update. Since this report, we met again. I'll include it in my update next month. As a preview, costs came in at about 1/2 of the first date, she stayed the entire night and drained me completely dry. If this keeps up, I will need to start buying condoms from BJ's, Sam's Club or Costco.

SB 3 - Cute 18 why / o brunnette. Not too tall, not too short. She's young, but definitely not new to the bowl. A bit flaky, but the arrangement with her was very quick and easy to sort out. Oddly enough though, of all my SBs so far, this one wants to talk on the phone every now and then. I don't understand it because I thought the younger generation only communicated via text and email. In any case, while chatting over coffee, she asks me if I'm ready to take it to the next level. I told her that I'd love to. We left arm in arm to a low / mid level hotel. Made a short detour to get her allowance. Enjoyed the afternoon in the FC with her. Left her in the room after about two hours of private time so that I could go back to the office. I told her that I would trust her if she wanted to hang out in the room, and that if she broke that trust we wouldn't see each other again. Crazy how much leverage you have once you have one or two SBs that are in your rotation. Face 8; Body 9 (mainly because she is so young and oh so tight); Bed 8. Checked my cc online and no extra room charges and I have been texting her about meeting in the middle of the work week later next month on a day when the office might be slow.

Expenses: $150 allowance; $80 in dating costs (75 for hotel, $5 coffee): Total damage $230 for a trip to the FC.

SB 4 - 24 why / o blonde MILF spinner. Super laid back, very easy going. This one is out of town, which is a good thing for me, since because of the distance we both agreed that the understanding is that we're going to have an occasional thing when we both have time. Lucky for me, she has a lot of time, so I should be able to see her whenever I have a hole in my schedule. Asked her where she wanted to meet, and she texted back a fast food chain location. I wasn't going to disagree, especially since I had driven about an hour to see her. She looked better in real life than she does in her pictures. We hit it off and she agreed to head back to the FC with me. No discussion of any allowance. Spent the rest of the morning and then the afternoon with her. For having more than one kid, her body was in amazing shape. She also definitely knows how to use it. Face8;Body 7 (she's has 3 kids which put a little wear and so she's not as tight SBs 1-3); Bed 8. She left because her babysitter had to go. I slipped her an envelope with her allowance as she was leaving. She told me to call her next time I'd be in town without even checking the amount. Sent me a follow up text to thank me for the "generous" gift. She was genuinely appreciative, and wants to meet anytime I'm in town visiting. She is definitely worth the hour drive and I plan on making it out to see her at least once every two months. I'm finding that women outside of my main market in smaller towns will be a lot easier on the monthly budget, but will require more time because of transport time back and forth. Great for the budget, but will raise questions with the SO on why I'm constantly out of town.

Expenses: $100 allowance; $75 in dating costs ($50 for hotel, $2. 50 coffee): Total damage $157.50 for a trip to the FC.

SB 5 - 22 why / o blonde spinner with an amazing body. She is a server and has a wicked sense of humor that I dig. She became much more interested after I texted her my pictures. Met at a Starbucks and she was the one that asked if I was interested in taking it to the next level. Initially, her starting idea for an allowance was a little ridiculous. She came down dramatically when told her that I'd love to give her what her last SD did, but that even though I was honest about my net worth on the site, because of my child, and the expenses I'm currently incurring for my little one (e. G. Setting aside college fund, etc. , I wasn't going to be able to give her $500 ever time I met her. She initially seemed skeptical. I was very nice about it, but made it clear that the allowance I was willing to offer wasn't negotiable, and that if she ever changed her mind, that I'd love to see her. After flashing her a smile, I joked that "she wouldn't want my child to go hungry, would she?" She laughed, tells me that she would've probably gone back to the FC with me if we had met at a bar anyway, and then we're off to the races. Face 7, Body 8; Bed 9. She wants to see me more often and has offered to take a cut in her allowance for more frequent meets. When she offered me her proposition, she joked that she was doing it so that I could keep my child well fed. I told her that I will be seeing her as much as I can. As of right now we have no formal plans for our next meeting.

Expenses: $200 allowance; $80 in dating costs ($75 for hotel, $5 coffee): Total expense $280 for a trip to the FC.

CONCLUSIONS: Its been an amazing month. I wish the bowl had existed in all its glory when I was a younger man. Lucky for me, I'm young enough where I hope to have many years ahead. Although at this rate, I might not. Not sure how I'm going to manage to pull this off. This month has been manageable because the SO has been out of town taking care of things for her aunt. I suspect one or two SBs will have to drop from my rotation or at the very least, I'll need to meet up with them only enough to ensure that ties are maintained.

I went over my planned budget of $1000 a month by over 50%. Made a few mistakes by booking hotels that were too expensive, and ordered meals for myself, that in retrospect I could have done without (next time I'll stick with a burger or a salad). I could have trimmed my overage by about 25% if I had been smarter about things.

Also, to put things in perspective, I probably sent out about 250 messages this month (short, clever notes that incorporate something from the girl's profile in order to trigger a laugh and a response -almost always sent from my phone while I'm on the other "bowl," so that I can maximize my time and multitask). Of those 250 about 25 of them generated responses. Of those 25, about 8 turned into a M&G. Of the 8 M&Gs I had this month the 5 above resulted in trips to the FC. The other 3 M&G's were disappointing. One was with a girl who had a profile picture of herself that was about 5 years and 25 lbs ago. No surprise that she is the same one that insisted on meeting for dinner rather than just drinks / coffee at first. I made a $40 mistake agreeing to that. The other two M&G's were with girls who had unrealistic expectationsaboutwhat they would needfora trip to theFC. I declined them both politely, but let them know that if they are ever looking to spend time with a nice guy, they should get in touch with me.

Misc expenses: $50 online membership; $10 for 2 coffee M&G's; $40 for 1 dinner M&G (which I've learned not to do again).

There are also a few pots that have exchanged one or two messages with me. I've decided to keep them in play, but will not push a M&G unless they request it. In order to trim back costs, I'll be letting my SA premium membership lapse. I've got plenty to keep me busy for now, and frankly that $50 for the membership could be better spent elsewhere. Once I get into a better rhythm, and figure out which SBs will be sticking around, I expect to stay within budget.

I think JeezLizzard; FredMoore, and HWG really hit it on the head with their last few posts. The bowl is a lot of work, takes a lot of time, can be exhausting, but can be very rewarding. There are so many different ladies, with so many different agendas, that it adds for significant variability in what they are each looking for. For example, out of the 5 SBs that I've taken to the FC, 2 seem like they are more interested in a "discrete dating" relationship that involves nice dinners, going out to nice places, etc. The remaining three are not necessarily UTR, since there is no clock watching (I'm the one that has to disengage because of my time constraints) and they seem to genuinely crave my company (although I'm also not deluding myself. If it wasn't for the allowance, they would not be spending the afternoon in the FC with me). Between SB 1 & 2, I think SB1 wouldn't care about the allowance though if I started to give her the impression that there is a possibility for a real future / relationship. The other day, I came across a profile of a lady who indicated that she's looking for someone who will father a child for her. And that she didn't care if the man was involved in that child's life or not. So again, there are so many different people with so many different agendas out there. But I guess that's why this is so much fun.

Also, I agree that it seems like the SD / SB thing is starting to become mainstream enough where "normal" girls are taking the plunge. And it also appears that there are so many jerks out there, that they make a nice guy like me look like a gem. Also, before anyone asks, I play in the mid-atlantic region. If you want details on my age send me a pm. Happy to post location to help others get a handle on market rates...god knows I would have taken a nosebleed early without the wisdom from this forum. For more personal details, seniors can pm me. I'd prefer not sharing too much personal info due to my career. Total expenses for the month work out to about $300 per visit to the FC. Oddly enough, that's exactly the cost per meet that was my sweet spot when I was mongering. Only I don't have to worry about the clock, and have gotten some really nice meals and stays at a few decent hotels along the way.

Will keep the forum posted on my adventures. Good luck to everyone in the bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by CopperFool  [View Original Post]
    The industry rate you quoted is girls alreadyy in the Industry with experience. For a fresh face it would be between 300 and 500. Depending on what she does in the shoot. Until a girl gets some exposure and a good reputation, she is not pulling in a grand per. There is just too many girls trying to get into the business.
    The same is true for hookers and strippers. People talk about the big money they earn, and in some cases it is true. But for the beginners, and those in second or third tier establishments, the earnings they actually take home in the hand are often quite meager. Often girls working these places brag up their earnings, but are often broke. Hmmm.

This is the reason why many of these women are on SB sites. On a slow night at the agency, they might not earn much at all, and even a lowball offer from someone on such a site might be worth it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    Your offer was $?

Wow. Around my area (mainly because I think the POT pool is so small), she'd be asking 5 x that.
    I offer every girl a $. Take it or leave it. If and when they prove themselves to be deserving of my attention then they could end up with a lot more. And many have.

A girl looking for $$$ or more isn't looking for anything more than a one nite stand. Because at that price you can have any girl you want and they know it (or should). At a $ there has to be something more going on. And it's that something more that gets my interest.

I basically am. But this one replied with her phone # after sending her my $ offer.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index...from=mail_list

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page...ry&mid=2593068

I haven't even txted her back yet and she is a long way from me. But if she has her own place it might be doable. Still undecided. And I am always leery of any girl that's been on the site as long as she has. Too much blood under the bridge as my friend used to say.

Remember guys, there is a lot of competition out there. Some girls know it and others dont, but dont be too quick on the draw if they want more than your budget allows.
    Your offer was $?

Wow. Around my area (mainly because I think the POT pool is so small), she'd be asking 5 x that.

Posting Limitations