click for FREE hookups
The Velvet Rooms
Sex Vacation

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

You Catholics

Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    There are series on how to mistreat women so that they throw themselves at you to prove they're worthwhile. I've seen the vids, I've even read the book, and I'm no fucking good at it. The Altar-Boy-Catholic-Boy-Scout in me creeps out and undermines any manipulative shit I might try to employ. Yet I've stood in the presence of it and watched it work. My friend Jack (RIP) was a master of it. He had pussy dripping off him like rain drops on a freshly washed car. He had mastered the Come-here-get-away game to perfection. "You're pretty. Yet not so much. " Double edged compliments that could wound as well as bolster. And they lapped it up like kids on an ice cream cone.
    Well, I was raised in a fundamentalist Baptist cult so I'm more of a self-righteous, self-centered, narcissistic, prick. But in a nice way. When I got caught in a relationship between a stripper, a bar fly, and my wife they were all text fighting back and forth and everything was exposed. All trying to get me to explain myself and how could I do this, even threatening me. When this was going on I was at the fireworks with a forth girl. I got tired of my phone going off so I sent out a group text to all. "Fuck y'all! I'm dumping all of you cheating wholes. " They all changed their tune with me instantly. Because they wanted to be the one that remains. They are so competitive! A few days later I sent out a group text,"I need a good blow job. Who's down?" Two of them decided to give it their best. Probably 10 years ago and I'm still friends with them both. I never heard from the bar fly again. I never paid any woman for anything back then. Now, I pay them to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLurker  [View Original Post]
    This was my thinking, she use to initial the conversations but after this event it's been pretty much crickets (I don't start cause I really don't care). Weird part to me was whenever I went to the club she danced at I pretty much spent the most time with her and usually spent easily over $. 5 on drinks and dances each time on her so I would figure she would know I wasn't pressed for cash so the measly eighty wasn't nothing to me but the playing with my time is what annoyed me the most. Idk how you guys do it, one bad experience is enough for me maybe in another 10 years I'll try again ha! I'll just stick to floor and private dances.
    It's always worth it to try because, for the 299 times it doesn't work, the one time it does is worth it. Most of the time, you ask, she says she doesn't do that and you move on.

If you're worried about wasted time, then clubbing probably isn't for you. Even if you get what you want, you're not spending time curing cancer while you're there.

Evolution 101

Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    "Men are youth and beauty fuckers. Women are money and power fuckers. "
    Men want to spread their seed, women want to make sure they are taken care of once they give up the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    There was no reason for her to Cashapp you because you were going to give her money. When the ploy didn't work she cut you off.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimilDetin  [View Original Post]
    She probably just wanted an out, so she started trying to change the terms. Generally, at that point, you should say you're pulling back the offer altogether. If she really wants things to happen, she'll comply and go back to the original terms. More than likely, though, she wants an out, so you should just give it. Once she starts getting wishy-washy, things almost always go downhill.
    This was my thinking, she use to initial the conversations but after this event it's been pretty much crickets (I don't start cause I really don't care). Weird part to me was whenever I went to the club she danced at I pretty much spent the most time with her and usually spent easily over $. 5 on drinks and dances each time on her so I would figure she would know I wasn't pressed for cash so the measly eighty wasn't nothing to me but the playing with my time is what annoyed me the most. Idk how you guys do it, one bad experience is enough for me maybe in another 10 years I'll try again ha! I'll just stick to floor and private dances.

Women. Sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Think about it. They all love the bad boy. The guy that doesn't give a fuck.
    There are series on how to mistreat women so that they throw themselves at you to prove they're worthwhile. I've seen the vids, I've even read the book, and I'm no fucking good at it. The Altar-Boy-Catholic-Boy-Scout in me creeps out and undermines any manipulative shit I might try to employ. Yet I've stood in the presence of it and watched it work. My friend Jack (RIP) was a master of it. He had pussy dripping off him like rain drops on a freshly washed car. He had mastered the Come-here-get-away game to perfection. "You're pretty. Yet not so much. " Double edged compliments that could wound as well as bolster. And they lapped it up like kids on an ice cream cone. I remember a conversation with a handsome young man who was lamenting his poor performance with women. He couldn't understand why he was striking out. "What's wrong with me? I'm a nice guy!" I told him, "There's a very fine line between a nice guy and a sick fuck. " I knew this because I had crossed that line back and forth many times. Anyway, the bottom line is this, when it comes to wholes, strippers, blondes and women named Tiffany, you can try to be a nice guy, straight forward, honest, and generous, but in the end you're just a trick. By "trick" I mean, dupe, rube, gull, pawn, victim, sucker, ATM, simpleton, chump, pushover, or free meal. Orson Bean, who anyone over 68 may remember, said in an interview at age 87 (and said in front of his wife) "Men are youth and beauty fuckers. Women are money and power fuckers. " Keep this straight in your head, and you won't be annoyed or disappointed ever again.

Coochie (not enough money or power) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Women are flaky

Women are flaky, dancers or no. Dancers are even flakier, and worse communicators, than civvie gals.

She probably just wanted an out, so she started trying to change the terms. Generally, at that point, you should say you're pulling back the offer altogether. If she really wants things to happen, she'll comply and go back to the original terms. More than likely, though, she wants an out, so you should just give it. Once she starts getting wishy-washy, things almost always go downhill.

You never know with dancers. Maybe this isn't something she does a lot and she was trying to code what, with a normal provider, would be a straightforward cash for time arrangement. Maybe she just wanted cash. Maybe she was drunk or high and didn't know what she was doing. Don't read too much into it. OTC is a rare occurrence for a lot of reasons. If anything, just be happy you got far enough in the game that she was willing to entertain the offer.
    You started off with the answer. Brilliant! Then you took on the impossible task of applying reason to the mind of a woman. Men have been trying forever before us to understand why women do what they do and say what they say. A wise man once said, "fuck that". You will never find the answer beyond "women are flaky". You are more a gentleman than I as I would say they are nuts. All of them. Love them. Treat them right. Pat them on the head when they do something right so that they do it again. Let them go when they want to leave. From Nikki Hailey to Camilla Harris to body shoppers trinity to my mother, they all are nuts. No reason, no responsibility, no understanding of consequence. Women don't get along with women because they know women are nuts. The less you stress yourself out about "why" the more attractive you are to a woman. Think about it. They all love the bad boy. The guy that doesn't give a fuck.

Like the the title states tried talking to one of these "dancers" OTC. Based on the advice I got from this board try conversing with these women as if I was actually interested in their life and flirting here and there. Got the digits and began texting each other for about a week or so. She asks if I want to go out for happy hour and get some drinks, I agree and told her I need to finish up somethings at home before I head out. As I'm getting ready she sends me the address, she's about 20 minutes from me and what looks like a somewhat decent neighborhood. As I'm driving towards her she asks if I just want to come to her place and drink and chill. Think that's kind of odd but sure whatever I said that's fine she ask if I'm going to give her some money? Now I'm confuse on if she wants money or really want to chill and drink. Either way I say yeah. Then she wants to know if I can cashapp her. 8 for some food. I already ate but state she can order and I can just go grab it before I stop by. At this point I'm about 5 minutes away and getting annoyed. But I tell her I don't have cashapp but I can just pick it up, now she's like nevermind don't come. At this point I like one turn away from the address she gave me but just replied Ok.

Now I'm pretty annoyed and reminded why I don't bother trying to get to know these women but figure I would give it the ol college try. But what say you fellow mongers, did I do anything wrong did I dodge someone who was just trying to get money? Should I have approached this differently?
    Women are flaky, dancers or no. Dancers are even flakier, and worse communicators, than civvie gals.

You never know with dancers. Maybe this isn't something she does a lot and she was trying to code what, with a normal provider, would be a straightforward cash for time arrangement. Maybe she just wanted cash. Maybe she was drunk or high and didn't know what she was doing. Don't read too much into it. OTC is a rare occurrence for a lot of reasons. If anything, just be happy you got far enough in the game that she was willing to entertain the offer.

Like the the title states tried talking to one of these "dancers" OTC. Based on the advice I got from this board try conversing with these women as if I was actually interested in their life and flirting here and there. Got the digits and began texting each other for about a week or so. She asks if I want to go out for happy hour and get some drinks, I agree and told her I need to finish up somethings at home before I head out. As I'm getting ready she sends me the address, she's about 20 minutes from me and what looks like a somewhat decent neighborhood. As I'm driving towards her she asks if I just want to come to her place and drink and chill. Think that's kind of odd but sure whatever I said that's fine she ask if I'm going to give her some money? Now I'm confuse on if she wants money or really want to chill and drink. Either way I say yeah. Then she wants to know if I can cashapp her. 8 for some food. I already ate but state she can order and I can just go grab it before I stop by. At this point I'm about 5 minutes away and getting annoyed. But I tell her I don't have cashapp but I can just pick it up, now she's like nevermind don't come. At this point I like one turn away from the address she gave me but just replied Ok.

Now I'm pretty annoyed and reminded why I don't bother trying to get to know these women but figure I would give it the ol college try. But what say you fellow mongers, did I do anything wrong did I dodge someone who was just trying to get money? Should I have approached this differently?
    I think you're believing these guy's bullshit stories here. They don't want to date you. They want your money. You are a customer.

You were probably going to get ripped off for 80 bucks and she would ghost you.

If you want to get laid for money then say it at that point. They don't want to date you or be your friend. They all have boyfriends.

You Were Being Scammed

There was no reason for her to Cashapp you because you were going to give her money. When the ploy didn't work she cut you off.

Tried talking to one OTC

Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree with this review. When there was still a day shift I was there 1-3 times per week because the day shift was my exact vibe for a club where there was zero chance of extras happening in the club. Now it's just dead and overpriced. There's a great night shift girl that I always love seeing, but I'll just see her at Solomon's where things are much cheaper and they're fully nude.
    Solomon's is stupid crazy out of the way for me and I've never had a good experience there, so that's basically a no-go.

There were rumblings here a while back that Silk might be trying to kill off Silver Spring or sell it to whoever to become whatever, likely a non-competing business. I wouldn't be surprised. It would be sad for sentimental reasons. I met some spectacular ladies in that club, nearly made OTC work once with a smokin' latina about 10 years ago and had one dancer about 15-20 years ago who was sneaky enough to figure out how to get her hand in my pants during dances. But given what it is in the present moment, it wouldn't be much of a loss. Even Heart Breakers has more atmosphere on weekends now.

Again, though, at this stage of the game, I'd almost rather just save my money to go to the Chicago clubs. Scores is only an hour's drive. More expensive and still no chance at extras, but the talent is multiple tiers higher than any Milwaukee club. I've met a few dancers down there from Milwaukee, including one of the two girls who make up Scores' top room-selling duo. They go because they make more money there. In my mind, that says a lot. If we want the top talent, we might have to go down there, too.

I just stopped in for the first time in a long time Saturday night, which should be primetime for a strip club. It was pretty dead. Maybe 10-15 customers and maybe eight girls. A few weren't terrible looking, including one who had a schoolgirly pigtail thing going on, but the vibe sucked and I didn't partake in any services.

Silk Silver Spring used to be *the* club in Milwaukee. On a similar Saturday night 10 years ago, the club would be full and there'd be a decent amount of activity in the lapper rooms and VIP areas. But Silk was intent on expanding their brand and has focused more of its attention toward its downtown club and what used to be Art's. As "nice" as the downtown club is, it doesn't feel upscale compared to Chicago clubs. There's a certain trashiness to the dancers. I think the downtown club took a lot of Silver Spring's business away, while I think OTB is where a lot of the better talent is now. If you ask me what the best Silk is in the chain, my answer would be Madison.

Long story short, clubbing in Milwaukee just ain't great. Save your money for elsewhere.
    I completely agree with this review. When there was still a day shift I was there 1-3 times per week because the day shift was my exact vibe for a club where there was zero chance of extras happening in the club. Now it's just dead and overpriced. There's a great night shift girl that I always love seeing, but I'll just see her at Solomon's where things are much cheaper and they're fully nude.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss01  [View Original Post]
    What do you all think of Silk on Silver Spring?
    I just stopped in for the first time in a long time Saturday night, which should be primetime for a strip club. It was pretty dead. Maybe 10-15 customers and maybe eight girls. A few weren't terrible looking, including one who had a schoolgirly pigtail thing going on, but the vibe sucked and I didn't partake in any services.

Silk Silver Spring used to be *the* club in Milwaukee. On a similar Saturday night 10 years ago, the club would be full and there'd be a decent amount of activity in the lapper rooms and VIP areas. But Silk was intent on expanding their brand and has focused more of its attention toward its downtown club and what used to be Art's. As "nice" as the downtown club is, it doesn't feel upscale compared to Chicago clubs. There's a certain trashiness to the dancers. I think the downtown club took a lot of Silver Spring's business away, while I think OTB is where a lot of the better talent is now. If you ask me what the best Silk is in the chain, my answer would be Madison.

Long story short, clubbing in Milwaukee just ain't great. Save your money for elsewhere.

Loved the old days

Quote Originally Posted by Boss01  [View Original Post]
    Silk was great at one time a long time ago. The numbers are way off what they were before covid. Low quality girls less men equals even lower quality girls.

Silk on Silver Spring

Posting Limitations