Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Adans11  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if amazing spa is open now with a new girl.
    I drove by earlier this week around 2 pm and they appeared closed for business.

Amazing spa

Does anyone know if amazing spa is open now with a new girl.

Lynda?

Anyone have any info it know if Lynda is still doing massages? Black bbw in her mid to late 30's. She used to post on rubratings.

Totally a no-go to Alamance Co

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo6924  [View Original Post]
    Unless I missed something. Total waste of time and money old ugly masseuse. Put a timer on. No flip despite request. Same story as Lee's in Mebane. Act like they don't know how you can think extras are offered.
    Yes, yep and that's right. Nothing in Alamance Co for about 4-5 yrs now. All LEO under the guise of human trafficking shutdowns and what-not. These remnants are not worthy.

Waste

Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this place?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/948425066952
    Unless I missed something. Total waste of time and money old ugly masseuse. Put a timer on. No flip despite request. Same story as Lee's in Mebane. Act like they don't know how you can think extras are offered.

Luci

Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    Hey Greensboro!

I'm typically in the Raleigh area but happen to be in Greensboro this weekend. These reviews of this provider make it seem like quite an extraordinary experience. Since I don't have much time, I thought I'd make a general request for anyone with her info to pm me. Also, is there a reason I haven't seen anything on donations made? I did my research but didn't come across it which is fine if people prefer to keep that under wraps, just curious.

Thanks, and stay safe!

-Ken.
    User Granpa passed this UTR info to me and most of us don't share it without permission. Search for Granpa and contact him.

Luci Info

Quote Originally Posted by MaineMan50  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with Granpah. I have been seeing Luci on a regular base over the last year and for me each session has been better than the last.

She is a classy lady who knows her way around a man's body and how to please it.

Her residence is in a nice quite location, clean and comfortable. She listens to and cares about her clients and truly wants to make her sessions fun and unforgettable. Her sessions are never rushed and if you are a little flexible you should have no problem setting up a visit and knowing she will greet you with a big smile.

Time spent with Luci is an experience and not just some quicky date.

If you are a experienced gentleman and are looking for a quality time I would highly recommend giving her a call.
    Hey Greensboro!

I'm typically in the Raleigh area but happen to be in Greensboro this weekend. These reviews of this provider make it seem like quite an extraordinary experience. Since I don't have much time, I thought I'd make a general request for anyone with her info to pm me. Also, is there a reason I haven't seen anything on donations made? I did my research but didn't come across it which is fine if people prefer to keep that under wraps, just curious.

Thanks, and stay safe!

-Ken.

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by DelTop69  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Amazing as open on RM, did you look outside of the hours of operation? Not sure if reviews on there are legit but the last one was Oct 15.
    I noticed it is open again but when I looked it had the Red closed sign. Good news that its still open.

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Laylo5  [View Original Post]
    I saw on Rub Maps that says Closed. I went 3 times and had a nice time no FS but everything else was to be had. Don't know about excellent Massage on Swing rd I haven't been yet but there was a new review on RM Yesterday.
    I'm seeing Amazing as open on RM, did you look outside of the hours of operation? Not sure if reviews on there are legit but the last one was Oct 15.

Burlington spa?

Anyone have any info on this place?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/948425066952

I saw on Rub Maps that says Closed. I went 3 times and had a nice time no FS but everything else was to be had. Don't know about excellent Massage on Swing rd I haven't been yet but there was a new review on RM Yesterday.
    Are the same girls there as last time before the temporary closedown.

I'm interested in Swing massage were you able to read the review. If so hit me up with a pm. Tia.

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Solarmta  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the parking lot Friday the door was open.

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ian-38827.html

Morning forum. I mainly hobby in Raleigh but want to broaden my horizons. Came across this ad today but it looks like she will only be in the area for a few months. Is this a TGTBT? Or does anyone have any experience? Feel free to PM me or just comment. I know that RubRankings can get scammy at times.
    No titties but has a great ass. It was like $400 for her VIP at the time prices may have changed. No BBBJ or even CBJ but she let me bend her over the table and she was able convince me in the moment that she was into it which is huge for me. Most girls can't do that hell even Carly from the same spot almost makes you laugh when she tries to pretent. If our schedule line up again I'll repeat.

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ian-38827.html

Morning forum. I mainly hobby in Raleigh but want to broaden my horizons. Came across this ad today but it looks like she will only be in the area for a few months. Is this a TGTBT? Or does anyone have any experience? Feel free to PM me or just comment. I know that RubRankings can get scammy at times.
    TGTBT. That's Jennifer from the local American Spa and she looks nothing like that pic. A lot slimmer than that and gives me a trashy vibe.

Posting Limitations