This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Real

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecoldstan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Are the pics real if so that ass is delicious.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...h/611465198963
    Yes I've seen her and those pics are exactly her, and that ass is real. She's a good girl treat her right.

Yes well I'll white knight for Benz. We are fortunate to have him on the board. His ability to find utrs is unmatched. I don't have the ability to explore Facebook etc. Without the wife around to uncover the gems he finds. I know he has other sources too. The only complaining is usually from nonseniors here since they don't get the pwds. His assessments of the girls are mostly spot on and the rates he secures are a lifesaver to the wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by FineByMe72  [View Original Post]
    I'm not white knighting for Benz LOL but I've been the recipient of a couple Frenz of Benz passwords and can attest that the providers have been as described by him. The good and the bad.

White Knighting for Benz?

I'm not white knighting for Benz LOL but I've been the recipient of a couple Frenz of Benz passwords and can attest that the providers have been as described by him. The good and the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I've been reading about how my passwords for quick and sleazy access to utr or posted providers is BS.

My mailbox continues to fill up with requests for passwords. They must realize that utr hookups are not 24/7. Most work out of their homes and are more selective on who and how many mongers they see.

It's not for everybody.

Patience is an adult thing.

Happy hunting.

Thick chick

Has anyone seen her? Are the pics real if so that ass is delicious.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...h/611465198963

Mail box

Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Benz! Your mailbox is jammed full again Professor!
    Interesting, I've been reading about how my passwords for quick and sleazy access to utr or posted providers is BS.

My mailbox continues to fill up with requests for passwords. They must realize that utr hookups are not 24/7. Most work out of their homes and are more selective on who and how many mongers they see.

It's not for everybody.

Patience is an adult thing.

Happy hunting.

Alana Mae

Quote Originally Posted by OnAPedestal  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I Dreamed about Reaching out to Alayna Mae about a Possible meetup very soon. Got a Response later from a diff phone # saying it was Alayna but that she had phone issues with hers.

We had a long back and forth of 30+ messages, including my interests, her limits, costs, etc, the type of back and forth I've seen others say providers would never have via text. A few hrs go buy and I send another question, and someone else replied apologizing and saying they werent with her any more as it wasnt her phone, but that this person would make sure she got the message about the location (we had discussed a few) when she got home.

Alayna messaged an hr later saying she was back but we didn't get to finalize. I've tried both her original number since then, and this other number that texted me 2-3 texts each, but with no response.

I know a friend was mentioned in a previous review, so its totally possible this is legit and it was that friend / roommate, but I am so new to this I just want to make sure I'm not walking into an obvious trap.

The back and forth texting was about.

Assuming she confirmed tomorrow during the day would you say go through with it and just keep an eye out on arrival (really enjoyed that convo and her looks), or call it off assuming trap?

THanks for any advise, and everything you and lowkeyg do here. Both Alayna and Becca had nothing but great things to say about you guys.
    I did the recent toftt review on Alayna. She's a friend of mine on FB. She's moving around and might not have her own phone right now. I would not arrive at any location hoping to find her there unless you have confirmed with her 30 minutes before the appointment. Sometimes she's sharing a room and she might not be able to see you there because the room is occupied by the other provider.

Quick Safety Check for Myself. Been talking with Alayna

Yesterday I Dreamed about Reaching out to Alayna Mae about a Possible meetup very soon. Got a Response later from a diff phone # saying it was Alayna but that she had phone issues with hers.

We had a long back and forth of 30+ messages, including my interests, her limits, costs, etc, the type of back and forth I've seen others say providers would never have via text. A few hrs go buy and I send another question, and someone else replied apologizing and saying they werent with her any more as it wasnt her phone, but that this person would make sure she got the message about the location (we had discussed a few) when she got home.

Alayna messaged an hr later saying she was back but we didn't get to finalize. I've tried both her original number since then, and this other number that texted me 2-3 texts each, but with no response.

I know a friend was mentioned in a previous review, so its totally possible this is legit and it was that friend / roommate, but I am so new to this I just want to make sure I'm not walking into an obvious trap.

The back and forth texting was about.

Assuming she confirmed tomorrow during the day would you say go through with it and just keep an eye out on arrival (really enjoyed that convo and her looks), or call it off assuming trap?

THanks for any advise, and everything you and lowkeyg do here. Both Alayna and Becca had nothing but great things to say about you guys.

It happened Again!

Benz! Your mailbox is jammed full again Professor!

Good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Becca222 is alive and well, just talked to her. No problems other than being 19 in this hobby.

Being young makes her a target for pimps trying to recruit. They forgot to read the part in reports saying she's a college student Not A Tweaker.
    Now she has to screen for pimps and LE. That sucks
    Shes out of options for getting a nice hotel, need to be 21 for upscale hotels.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...190&cityid=222
    I was talking with her a while back and then I got real busy and still haven't met up with her. Hopefully soon.

Becca222

Quote Originally Posted by OnAPedestal  [View Original Post]
    Lets have some fun - http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...n/503220545587.

Experience Makes all the difference - http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/807096403317.

Slippery When Wet - http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...t/212894224017.

Also, has anyone heard from becca in the last 3 days. We were texting and it stopped mid discussion. She's a sweetheart so just want to make sure she is ok.
    Becca222 is alive and well, just talked to her. No problems other than being 19 in this hobby.

Being young makes her a target for pimps trying to recruit. They forgot to read the part in reports saying she's a college student Not A Tweaker.
    Now she has to screen for pimps and LE. That sucks
    Shes out of options for getting a nice hotel, need to be 21 for upscale hotels.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...190&cityid=222

Tall blonde

She's at the Grand Rapids inn. Toftt anyone?

Saw her ad and deduced the same as said below. Pictures in ad don't seem to be all the same girl.
    Reading your post about her asking that question tells me it's either a sting or something shady. No girl ever in my 20+ years in this hobby used the word "activities" much less asked me as a first time client what Service I wanted in text or verbally on a call.
    All a provider ever asks is "hh or hour?" Before she knows you. Once she knows you, sure. "BJ or FS?" Comes up.
    So my advice is stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by DPerki67  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to book with her 2 times. Both times she has asked "what activities would you like us to do" when I'm messaging her. I get really nervous when a woman that I haven't seen reviewed asks that. Feels like a set up. I just told her now that I wouldn't come, and advised she shouldn'task those sorts of questions. I thought maybe she's a newbie, but She says she has reviews & regulars. I haven't seen anything on her here, so I'll leave it to somebody else to take the chance.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/328649958408

Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    Call me skeptical, but I don't think those pics are all of the same girl.
    I have tried to book with her 2 times. Both times she has asked "what activities would you like us to do" when I'm messaging her. I get really nervous when a woman that I haven't seen reviewed asks that. Feels like a set up. I just told her now that I wouldn't come, and advised she shouldn'task those sorts of questions. I thought maybe she's a newbie, but She says she has reviews & regulars. I haven't seen anything on her here, so I'll leave it to somebody else to take the chance.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/328649958408

Lola C

Lola is working alot of overtime at her real job. She expects to be answering hobby calls again next week.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...993&cityid=222

Tall Blonde

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember any reviews of this one, and she would be memorable. If you see her please report back!
    Call me skeptical, but I don't think those pics are all of the same girl.

Posting Limitations