Was in town recently saw my old friend Gina. I though a food a review must of forgot getting old. Gina my all time GFE / VIP girl from my Philly days. I was so happy to see herback at this Spa. She looks great after 2 years off.

Greeted me with a good hug and kiss and off to the room. Left hf / tip on table for unchanged and off to TS. She does a great BS and likes to lick by butt and play with my balls. I the flip more soap and BS. Like to suck on those C cups She slides down for a little BBBJ was fantastic which went into 69 then had to stop. Back in the room started with hot towel and stone treatments. Placing stones differently trigger points on my back. I really enjoyed that. Gina started teasing me and now time to flip. I like to start kissing and licking her from her face all the way down and started some DATY that went into 69. I was ready on comes the cover started with doggie then stand up mish. Back on table for some CG, RCG and finished in bag with Mish. Cleaned me up with hot towel. Had some time to talk. She told me she needed to get away from the business for 2 years do to personal family business. I told her I was happy she returned and I made a special business trip just to see her. Gina plans to be around and happy to be back in the area.