Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 194 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvPlaying  [View Original Post]
    She was there about 2 weeks back. Save your $$$ IMHO.
    Thanks, I'll take a trip to Tokyo it's always been good (so far).

Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Keke is at lakeside correct.
    She was there about 2 weeks back. Save your $$$ IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by HorneyBear  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if they changed the sheets and towels? I'm done with Spring and Maple! Twice I've gone, wiped my dick on the sheets and towel and watched them fold and reuse them.
    Tokyo has been clean every time I have visited.

Sheets and towels

Quote Originally Posted by OcalaMale67  [View Original Post]
    Went there on Monday and was open and great service. Price seems to be negotiable. 50 for the 30 minutes to the house. She did DATY and got naked for 95. More cash I could have received a BJ. Not sure if she give full service. Just remember to only bring what you want to spend. Next I need to goto Gainesville and see what kind of service they have there.
    Do you know if they changed the sheets and towels? I'm done with Spring and Maple! Twice I've gone, wiped my dick on the sheets and towel and watched them fold and reuse them.

Keke

Keke is at lakeside correct.

Masks

Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Which girl was it? Hopefully no masks and gloves?
    Called ahead and made an appointment because that seemed smart. But when I arrived I was told, "We're busy now. Come back in thirty minutes." The girl who answered the door was wearing a mask, and a sign on the door required patrons to do likewise. Whether that policy was enforced or not, I don't know, as I didn't return. Might try another time.

Wellness One

Appears they will open 22 June according to google maps.

Quote Originally Posted by OcalaMale67  [View Original Post]
    Went there on Monday and was open and great service. Price seems to be negotiable. 50 for the 30 minutes to the house. She did DATY and got naked for 95. More cash I could have received a BJ. Not sure if she give full service. Just remember to only bring what you want to spend. Next I need to goto Gainesville and see what kind of service they have there.
    Which girl was it? Hopefully no masks and gloves?

Toyko open

Quote Originally Posted by CanDoIToo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update on this place in Wildwood? Tried calling several times but, mailbox is full and no answer. Or any other suggestions in the area would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Drove by yesterday morning, 6/7/20, no open sign, no cars, looked closed. All 4 AMPs between The Villages and B'ville on 441/27 are all open, I believe.

Wellness AMP

Does anyone have an update on this place in Wildwood? Tried calling several times but, mailbox is full and no answer. Or any other suggestions in the area would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Pouting

I thought it was referring to a term that had a different meaning which I have never heard below. Like headache relief has a different meaning. I didn't know you meant to actually pout.

Difference between a good tip and a bad one

Your tip will help you pick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Tip.jpg‎   Bad Tip.jpg‎  

Pings currently staffed with?

Anyone know what's at Pings nowadays? I really could a nice younger thinner girl to occupy my time. Quality massage not needed just a pretty face to listen to my woos.

Fortunately my go to Asian massage on 200 stops in every 2 weeks to give us regulars a fantastic massage. By totally legitimate. But I swear she gives the best massage I've ever gotten. And I've been to many.

Caption contest

For the second image: "That is so teeny I guess its only worth a 20-dollar tip".

Posting Limitations