Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 477 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Don't be that guy

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine was recently in Seattle and said that it's nothing like it is blowing up with young fresh meat on every corner, a street called Aurora Ave, so I looked around a bit and it seems like there's a lot of young action dressing like they used to in the '80's and '90's in New York where they be wearing swimsuits or fishnets and stiletto heels walking on the street, so I'm thinking of taking a little side trip over there when I get back next month. My friend was telling me it looks like crack has blown up on the streets in Seattle now, more than normal and the girls are working overtime. He said there's like five on every corner on this Aurora Avenue and there's a whole bunch of other streets too. So I'm going to have to go check that out I'll report back and let you guys know if the action is worth it but from what it looks like and what I'm hearing it is.
    I am from the West Coast, but live in Tampa now for 10 years. I still go back west all the time, and I have to tell you that you are not missing anything by not going to Seattle or LA for that matter. For me, it is totally worthless. I don't go to strip clubs anymore, as I don't want to look at girls, I want to fuck them. Aurora Ave in Seattle is like a tame strip club, one that you stand a good chance of getting ripped off, or totally receive terrible, covered, rushed expensive service. I used to love mongering in Seattle 15 years ago, now it is worthless. If your thing is looking at eye candy at the side of the road, and don't mind paying $100 for a rushed CBJ, then Seattle is your place. There are several places like this now in the US, AA in Seattle, Figueroa in LA, Bissonet in Houston, Harry Hines in Dallas, South OBT near the mall in Orlando. All the same bitchy pro girls doing their best to extract as much cash as they possible can from inexperienced young rubes. Don't be "that guy!" Hint, if a girl is dressed to the nines and wearing heels, the service will suck and be expensive. "Hello baybee, can you do 100 roses for lipstick?

Lake Worth

After reading the LW reports, I decided to take a trip there to see the action. I am currently on the West coast. I have a very general idea where to go, but can you experienced LW guys please provide the best areas and times that I should be looking at for streetwalker action? Feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Kaylee never before seen WSW & Michelle G

Saturday night at around 1 a. M got lucky and met a WSW Kaylee, she was slim, pretty cute face, brunette, no tits or ass but haven't seen anything better in a while, she was on the known spot 6th and dixie going north, when I pulled up at first she was kinda hesitant about speaking then she asked if I wanted BJ I said just get in the car I'm not talking all of that LOL, I can tell she never really does this did LEO check and got to speak a little said she had a bf and all she was down for was BJ not full session which is perfectly fine with me, went to a spot, she wanted $35 for BBBJ but I got her down to $20 and she agreed, I asked if she gives good BBBJ and she said she usually makes guys pop in 8 minutes, I'm thinking ok this will work out because I only usually need around that much time LOL, bbbbj was outstanding, did a bunch of tricks with her tongue, deep throated and really took her time, kept sucking after I popped which is a top notch move, dropped her back off at the same spot

Right after on my way home I finally get a text back from LSW Michelle G which some of you may know, she is staying at a hotel in Boyton, so I got there she comes down, she is looking good, my first time meeting her, she seemed nice and all but wanted $150, I offered my Jackson and then a $30 but said the lowest shell do was $100 lol, yeah right she looks good but not that good, anyways i told her maybe next time and I left.

The news

Well been taking a break for the last month, but still do my nightly cruise on the way home from work from Fort Lauderdale all the way up, noticed Nana's back out. Baby is in the clink until December. Have not seen Vanessa or Selena all month wondering what happened to them. But the other night I was coming back from West Palm Saturday night and decided to take the stroll South and at about 7th Ave North and Dixie I spotted something I haven't seen before. Little blonde wearing a almost not their top, and some really small little swim trunks with half her ass hanging out. Like really short tight bathing suit type stuff. Look to be early twenties platinum blonde hair with a little bit of pink in the front. Her top with some kind of white with flowers halter top thing, and her little Daisy Duke swimwear bottom or whatever it was was pink and orange. She was over near that gas station or whatever it is. I decided to go around on the back road to come back up and as I turned onto the street to head her off a truck was parked there waiting for her and she hopped in. Not sure who she was very white fair skin, look to be maybe 5 ft 2. And probably 90 lb or so, also passing the Burger King near 2nd Avenue North I spotted a Spanish check look to be about mid-thirties with a rocking nice little body on her definitely a spinner the size of Nana, she looked kind of familiar but I'm not positive. Didn't get quite a good look and she was in a dark spot went back around the block on that one and she was gone when I came around I don't think she got picked up I think she went behind the Burger King or something. Probably disappeared into a cut somewhere to smoke something. At 8th Avenue South I saw a tall skinny WSW. Look to be probably about 5 ft 8 or 5 ft 9. Weighing probably 100 lb with what looked to be a bandana tied around her waist hahaha look like she was using a bandana as a mini skirt or something she bent over when I drove by so I could see the goods and there was definitely no panties on underneath, but she looked a little too weathered for my taste and I've been on Hiatus for a month, as I have my trip to Thailand coming up in a week I'm saving up all of my seed for those little spinners. A friend of mine was recently in Seattle and said that it's nothing like it is blowing up with young fresh meat on every corner, a street called Aurora Ave, so I looked around a bit and it seems like there's a lot of young action dressing like they used to in the '80's and '90's in New York where they be wearing swimsuits or fishnets and stiletto heels walking on the street, so I'm thinking of taking a little side trip over there when I get back next month. My friend was telling me it looks like crack has blown up on the streets in Seattle now, more than normal and the girls are working overtime. He said there's like five on every corner on this Aurora Avenue and there's a whole bunch of other streets too. So I'm going to have to go check that out I'll report back and let you guys know if the action is worth it but from what it looks like and what I'm hearing it is. Fort Lauderdale has had a couple of street corner Beggars that have been putting out a couple of them are actually decent. Pompano of course has its regulars, although I have spotted two black girls in Boynton Beach right near Martin Luther King Boulevard more recently one on the Dixie side and one over by Seacrest on Martin Luther King, also I've noticed on Hypoluxo Road the old Super 8 seems to be in full swing, stopped over there to get gas at the racetrack and witnessed probably about six or seven girls coming and going from the motel at the West End building cutting through the break in the fence going to the gas station back and picking up tricks along the way. Also noticed this little punk rock chick I guess is living in the bushes behind the mobile gas station I see her come out from the bushes where they have their little Camptown and I've spotted her one day on the exit ramp on 95 holding a sign, and I've seen her twice now at that racetrack, she looks to be early twenties maybe 22 or 23 short dirty blonde hair wears black jeans and a black shirt usually with rips in her black jeans although I've seen her wear a couple of other things too, she's definitely a punk rock girl doing the whole punk rock Style. I'm pretty sure she's available. Figured maybe when I get back I will go sample it if she's still around. Noticed a new white street walker I've never seen over at Badcock, not really my taste looks to be 40 but appeared to be in decent shape curly brown hair about shoulder length well not really curly but more wavy with some curl to it. Wearing very short blue jean shorts and a white tank top. And sandals look like she was probably a little dirty like she had been out there a bit. 15th Avenue South and Federal I noticed a black girl nothing I would want to pick up, and what appeared to be Barbie although I had heard she had passed away or it moved away or something a while back but I swear it was Barbie standing in a little pink and white dress like sundress type thing talking to a black guy on the corner obviously a dealer with some other beat up looking white girl who's probably in her mid twenties but not exactly any award-winning Beauty there. On Thursday I had to run down military up around Forest Hill and I saw a girl that I swear is one I used to see like 8 years ago she looks like Marisa Tomei, I can't remember her name for the life of me but me and a few of my buddies used to call her Marissa Tomei, I used to see her back when Asia was working up in that area, wonder whatever happened to Asia I haven't seen her in the longest. And then I saw at 10th Ave and Military right by the gas station what appeared to be juicy looks like she dropped some of that extra weight she was carrying, I'm 98% sure it was her. Up in West Palm right before the bridge at about 54th Street on Broadway I saw a really attractive thin black girl wearing those very thin stretchy black pants can't remember what they call them but they're like spandex with white writing down one leg, and a little black wife beater look like she had some nice B or C cup tits, but her waist I swear I could put my fingertips and thumbs together if I put my hands around her waist she looked to be in her mid to late twenties and look like she was taking care of herself, she was hanging out near that little corner store and was definitely a spinner, had a really nice booty on her too not wide at all as the girl probably weighs 90 lb and she's about 5 ft hell she might even be 80 lb but she has that black girl booty that stick straight out that you could put a champagne glass on while she's standing up and it wouldn't fall over, saw her in the middle of the day, and I was on my way somewhere so I did not pick her up but I was definitely tempted to cancel my appointment. Haven't really Cruise the area since so I'm not sure if that's her regular hangout and who she is she hangs out right near where little bit is always at, so next time I'm in that area I'm definitely going to go on a little mission to see if I can find out who she is or spot her. But again has anybody seen Vanessa or Selena up in the West Palm and Riviera area, wondering what happened to them they've been MIA for a month and they're not on the booking blotters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230220_021352.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_015115.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_013953.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_004822.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_020300.jpg‎  

Screenshot_20230220_014910.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_012712.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_014518.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_015441.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230220_014356.jpg‎  

The news

Well been taking a break for the last month, but still do my nightly cruise on the way home from work from Fort Lauderdale all the way up, noticed Nana's back out. Baby is in the clink until December. Have not seen Vanessa or Selena all month wondering what happened to them. But the other night I was coming back from West Palm Saturday night and decided to take the stroll South and at about 7th Ave North and Dixie.

It's kind of hit or miss. The many times I been up here it's either a crackhead walker or nada.

I only actually spotted 2 good girls in the many guys I been around this area.

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26  [View Original Post]
    Is Lake Worth rd worth checking? I usually do a loop from southern and Dixie down to lantana and back but I'be seen either nasty old WSW or uncle LEO.

Lake worth rd

Is Lake Worth rd worth checking? I usually do a loop from southern and Dixie down to lantana and back but I'be seen either nasty old WSW or uncle LEO.

Nana

Usual spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Irxcks  [View Original Post]
    Where'd you see her at?

Location?

Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Seen Nana today was going to the store and she ran over and hopped in my ride! It was so good to see her, but I was really going to the store and didn't have time to partake she looked great!! I told her I will try and come back later, I gave her a 20 spot just to be nice she is always kool with me, going to go look for her tomorrow.
    Where'd you see her at?

Nana

Seen Nana today was going to the store and she ran over and hopped in my ride! It was so good to see her, but I was really going to the store and didn't have time to partake she looked great!! I told her I will try and come back later, I gave her a 20 spot just to be nice she is always kool with me, going to go look for her tomorrow.

Tat on neck

Seen a cute gal waking Dixie today in lw, small tits big ass, white, short about 5'2 had a tattoo on her neck definitely a SW. Anyone else seen her?

Lw

Some Lake Worth recon I seen Jen, a. K. a. Angel she looked pretty good over by Badcock. Also seen Jersey by Burger King. She had a cute outfit on but she was always crazy and then I met a girl name Maria, who was out of her mind on flock or some thing, but she was really cute, I cut her loose real quick LOL.

Tara H got picked up and on today's blotter

Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Met some WSW named Tara last night, it was drizzling and I saw her just standing on dixie so I pulled up and she got in, did LEO check all good, had never seen this one before, she had a cute face, slim and huge tits, was feeling on them, she was saying how she was fed up with people blah blah, so before doing anything she said she needed to pick something up so I took her down the street to some trap, she said going to get her stuff to give her 10 minutes, I waited and surprisingly she came back, we left and 2 blocks down she decides to hop out, I'm like what happened, she didn't say anything just left, feel like all she needed was a ride. Anyone know her?
    Tara H is on todays blotter but no picture, which has happened with her before. Any Idea why she often has no mug shot?

Tara H

Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Met some WSW named Tara last night, it was drizzling and I saw her just standing on dixie so I pulled up and she got in, did LEO check all good, had never seen this one before, she had a cute face, slim and huge tits, was feeling on them, she was saying how she was fed up with people blah blah, so before doing anything she said she needed to pick something up so I took her down the street to some trap, she said going to get her stuff to give her 10 minutes, I waited and surprisingly she came back, we left and 2 blocks down she decides to hop out, I'm like what happened, she didn't say anything just left, feel like all she needed was a ride. Anyone know her?
    Met her awhile ago. Smoking body. I didn't know she was hiding all that goodness in the baggy outfit she was wearing. When she got undress walking around in boys short a extra small top. Wow what great tits she has. Perfect body for her age. Buts sadly she a nutcase. I had my fun, dropped her off.

WSW Tara?

Posting Limitations