Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 477 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Decoys everywhere

Two obvious decoys on dixie this morning, don't fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Usually anyone who talks about her like that has either been ripped off by her or her Sticky Fingers have taken something from them, but just helping you understand her a little bit when you are a new trick to her you're nothing it takes time to earn that one's respect and for her to treat you fairly and compassionately she has to actually like you and then she will start to care about you and she will no longer rip you off or steal things. Of all the girls out there which I have known many of them for a very long time she is the only one that is actually worth really spending the time and getting over the first hurdle of knowing her getting passed all of her initial bullshit to really get to know her better and earn her Trust. That doesn't mean just being her ***** that means her respecting you. But once you achieve her respect. The sky's the limit with that girl and she is amazing, and worth the investment of time and money and trouble. I don't know a better working girl out there to take that time with, most will never change no matter how well you treat them are how long you've known them they will always treat you as a trick and will always do anything they can to screw you over there are a few nice ones who are actually genuinely nice people but lack the skills that that little girl has. Once she actually trusts you and respects you, there is not another provider walking anywhere in the Tri-County area that is worth your attention more than her. I know that seems crazy but once you really really get past all the bullshit with her she is amazing, and you will know when she starts wanting to take care of you more than you are her. Suddenly money does not become her object with you and she actually could care less about what you're giving her and will even tell you not to worry about giving her what you normally would just give me forty bucks and she'll spend four or five hours with you and make it well worth every penny. Next thing you know if you're one of those people who would take her into your house at that point I don't recommend that if you are not on that level with her oh, this is the girl that will cook you dinner. Give you a massage work your little guy until he throws up everything he's ever had in him, and suck every drop out of you. Will open every door to you. And will not only give you the back door but will actually open doors for you when you're walking, will actually take an umbrella in the rain and hold it over you while you walk. She is actually that kind of person once you get that far with her. And she would never even think of taking something from you no matter what it is. But getting to that point with her is very difficult and if you're not willing to put in the time then don't bother. But if you did and put up with the hijinks that you're going to deal with in the beginning until you earn her trust and respect I'm telling you seriously the service you get even for $1,000 if you chose to give it to her right now would be 1% of what she's capable of. But once you're through her walls and she trusts and respects you you could give her a 20 and she will work you like you've never been worked before. And she will even come all over your ass, yes she is a squirter but only for guys that she's really into that she respects, and when I talk about squirting you better bring some plastic sheets dude because she will soak your bed. And then when you're done you get your nut she will voluntarily jump down to get you back up and suck you off until you're ready to go again and jump back and ride it for an hour. Because now she is into you as much or more than you are into her. I jokingly call it the Nana Club and once you're a full-fledged member you understand all the perks and benefits you get. But you will always have to keep in mind that she has an addiction and she needs to feed it so even though she may spend for five or even six hours with you eventually she has to make her way back to get high again oh, and she also have to take care of her quasi boyfriend oh, it is the man she lives with which very few people will ever know of or get to me. It is her domestic situation and she will almost never let you know where she lives unless you are a full-fledged member of her Club. Very rare exceptions will she let you find out where she lives. She will have you drop her off in front of a house every time and you will think she lives there but she does not she will slip out the back cut through some back ways and come out to where she actually lives. Any real member of her Club also knows that where she lives is a closely guarded secret with her and once you are a member if you let anyone know where she lives she will cut you off immediately and never Entertain You Again. , the guy she lives with his her quasi boyfriend smokes as well as her but he holds down a day job and goes to work every day she knows that certain time she has to be home to cook him dinner, cook him breakfast before he goes to work. Make his lunch she can take to work with him do the laundry wash the dishes clean the house, she takes all of this very seriously and when you don't see her out on the strip that tends to be what she is doing. Taking care of him. She would definitely trade up to a situation with somebody who doesn't use which I'm sure would help her quit oh, and I know she really wants to oh, but she is never found anybody who does not abused drugs who she respects who actually has opened up to allow her to do that and she very well may never find that oh, she knows I will but my requirement is that she be clean for a. Of time about a year before I will consider moving her in. But if she did it I would that is my deal with her. But in her living situation and her surroundings she can't kick the habit so it is kind of something that will probably never happen. But she needs to detox, she needs to get away from the people she is around, and find a way. In all honesty with her the court system has failed her. They should have already put her in a program or even jail for a. Of time so that she would be able to get clean. And after coming out of jail and having been clean for a good. Of time or a rehab program. If she has a place to go that does not surround her with that element I think she will actually do very well. But no one has ever given her the opportunity and probably never will. She has no education and no skills outside in the workforce. But being a housewife is actually something she fantasizes about. And I honestly think she would make a very good housewife, not necessarily socially to go out with sophisticated company because of her background and history but who knows what she would be able to learn overtime. But as far as her determination to take care of somebody she cares about, she is amazing. And on the sexual side OMG is that girl amazing once you get in with her, if she really wants to impress you sexually, because she likes you. You could find nothing better out there on those streets, and you'd be just as hard pressed to find it outside of the streets. Seriously that girl has talent on your dick that you can't imagine. But if you're just her standard trick you get no respect and you get 1% of her attention in bed. She just wants the money and to get out of there as quick as she can. That is the real Nana.
    Well that just shows how much you know because I have never had a dream with her before I just know to stay away from crazies and from the experience of other mongers my point is proven exactly right.

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by MiracleKid  [View Original Post]
    LOL! That's Nana!

When I last fucked her she started crying & yelling "But daddy, I'm just a baby!" That came without warning, I thought she was having some weird flashback! She's a trip.
    I just found my old phone with her video and she was saying the same thing while I was fucking her LOL I will try and post some screen grabs because they are ol school from 2015.

Nana

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Usually anyone who talks about her like that has either been ripped off by her or her Sticky Fingers have taken something from them, but just helping you understand her a little bit when you are a new trick to her you're nothing it takes time to earn that one's respect and for her to treat you fairly and compassionately she has to actually like you and then she will start to care about you and she will no longer rip you off or steal things. Of all the girls out there which I have known many of them for a very long time she is the only one that is actually worth really spending the time and getting over the first hurdle of knowing her getting passed all of her initial bullshit to really get to know her better and earn her Trust. That doesn't mean just being her ***** that means her respecting you. But once you achieve her respect. The sky's the limit with that girl and she is amazing, and worth the investment of time and money and trouble. I don't know a better working girl out there to take that time with, most will never change no matter how well you treat them are how long you've known them they will always treat you as a trick and will always do anything they can to screw you over there are a few nice ones who are actually genuinely nice people but lack the skills that that little girl has. Once she actually trusts you and respects you, there is not another provider walking anywhere in the Tri-County area that is worth your attention more than her. I know that seems crazy but once you really really get past all the bullshit with her she is amazing, and you will know when she starts wanting to take care of you more than you are her. Suddenly money does not become her object with you and she actually could care less about what you're giving her and will even tell you not to worry about giving her what you normally would just give me forty bucks and she'll spend four or five hours with you and make it well worth every penny. Next thing you know if you're one of those people who would take her into your house at that point I don't recommend that if you are not on that level with her oh, this is the girl that will cook you dinner. Give you a massage work your little guy until he throws up everything he's ever had in him, and suck every drop out of you. Will open every door to you. And will not only give you the back door but will actually open doors for you when you're walking, will actually take an umbrella in the rain and hold it over you while you walk. She is actually that kind of person once you get that far with her. And she would never even think of taking something from you no matter what it is. But getting to that point with her is very difficult and if you're not willing to put in the time then don't bother. But if you did and put up with the hijinks that you're going to deal with in the beginning until you earn her trust and respect I'm telling you seriously the service you get even for $1,000 if you chose to give it to her right now would be 1% of what she's capable of. But once you're through her walls and she trusts and respects you you could give her a 20 and she will work you like you've never been worked before. And she will even come all over your ass, yes she is a squirter but only for guys that she's really into that she respects, and when I talk about squirting you better bring some plastic sheets dude because she will soak your bed. And then when you're done you get your nut she will voluntarily jump down to get you back up and suck you off until you're ready to go again and jump back and ride it for an hour. Because now she is into you as much or more than you are into her. I jokingly call it the Nana Club and once you're a full-fledged member you understand all the perks and benefits you get. But you will always have to keep in mind that she has an addiction and she needs to feed it so even though she may spend for five or even six hours with you eventually she has to make her way back to get high again oh, and she also have to take care of her quasi boyfriend oh, it is the man she lives with which very few people will ever know of or get to me. It is her domestic situation and she will almost never let you know where she lives unless you are a full-fledged member of her Club.
    I myself have dated her years ago. Date was absolutely nothing special and I simply never picked her up again. No need for me to bash her or anything like that. Another man's garage is another man's treasure. It's true will every single one of these working girls my friend. I've been in this game for nearly 20 years and there is nothing, I mean nothing, that I haven't seen with these girls.

They indeed can, and WILL, throw any of us mongers under the bus in a fucking heartbeat to save their own ass. And that's 20 years of mongering experience talking. Of course this is just my personal opinion.

The motto I stick with is never ever trust a single one of them ever. Even if you've done 200 dates with her!!

These hos are not loyal.

C5.

Quote Originally Posted by DontGivUpThes  [View Original Post]
    I learned my lesson early on about dealing with batshit crazy hoes. Not worth the time or money. They will throw you under the bus when the cops separate you and start with the questions. Some if not most despise mongers. Don't be a sucker.
    Nana and I have had maybe 4 run in's with the police in our really long history together. She knows how to talk to them, and has never done anything to get me into trouble. I know a few things about her no one does, and if she respects you or even likes you, you are in no danger with her. Even if they find her pipe. She will not say it is yours. But if your not someone she trusts and likes, well who knows. Happy I am not her normal trick LOL. We got caught in a tight Jam one day because I did not have time to go to a hotel or the normal places and we parked somewhere. Her pipe she had in a empty cigarette box that she had set on the floor oh, we were in the middle of it when the cops pulled up. They immediately pulled us out and of course started to search found the pipe. Had a separate and started to talk to us. Nana immediately talk to them took the pipe as hers and told them to leave me alone. The officer took the pipe and let us both go. Without even a ticket. The cops know her very well they all know what she does for a living, but if she goes to your defense with them they will leave you alone quickly because they know she likes you, on a side note there are many mongers in law enforcement remember that.

So I know for a fact when it comes to me, she will take the blame for her shit and ask him to leave me alone. I can't say I know another working girl out there who would have done what she does. She did not even hesitate to say it was hers. Now what you do the same for you I don't know if it matters what her relationship is with you. I have a feeling you're probably still in her regular trick level just the random customer that she seen a few times. It is very different between me and her.

Quote Originally Posted by Smenkhare  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't touch that crazy ***** if you paid me yet there are some mongers on here that thinks she's the best thing since slice bread. That's a no fly zone or me.
    Usually anyone who talks about her like that has either been ripped off by her or her Sticky Fingers have taken something from them, but just helping you understand her a little bit when you are a new trick to her you're nothing it takes time to earn that one's respect and for her to treat you fairly and compassionately she has to actually like you and then she will start to care about you and she will no longer rip you off or steal things. Of all the girls out there which I have known many of them for a very long time she is the only one that is actually worth really spending the time and getting over the first hurdle of knowing her getting passed all of her initial bullshit to really get to know her better and earn her Trust. That doesn't mean just being her ***** that means her respecting you. But once you achieve her respect. The sky's the limit with that girl and she is amazing, and worth the investment of time and money and trouble. I don't know a better working girl out there to take that time with, most will never change no matter how well you treat them are how long you've known them they will always treat you as a trick and will always do anything they can to screw you over there are a few nice ones who are actually genuinely nice people but lack the skills that that little girl has. Once she actually trusts you and respects you, there is not another provider walking anywhere in the Tri-County area that is worth your attention more than her. I know that seems crazy but once you really really get past all the bullshit with her she is amazing, and you will know when she starts wanting to take care of you more than you are her. Suddenly money does not become her object with you and she actually could care less about what you're giving her and will even tell you not to worry about giving her what you normally would just give me forty bucks and she'll spend four or five hours with you and make it well worth every penny. Next thing you know if you're one of those people who would take her into your house at that point I don't recommend that if you are not on that level with her oh, this is the girl that will cook you dinner. Give you a massage work your little guy until he throws up everything he's ever had in him, and suck every drop out of you. Will open every door to you. And will not only give you the back door but will actually open doors for you when you're walking, will actually take an umbrella in the rain and hold it over you while you walk. She is actually that kind of person once you get that far with her. And she would never even think of taking something from you no matter what it is. But getting to that point with her is very difficult and if you're not willing to put in the time then don't bother. But if you did and put up with the hijinks that you're going to deal with in the beginning until you earn her trust and respect I'm telling you seriously the service you get even for $1,000 if you chose to give it to her right now would be 1% of what she's capable of. But once you're through her walls and she trusts and respects you you could give her a 20 and she will work you like you've never been worked before. And she will even come all over your ass, yes she is a squirter but only for guys that she's really into that she respects, and when I talk about squirting you better bring some plastic sheets dude because she will soak your bed. And then when you're done you get your nut she will voluntarily jump down to get you back up and suck you off until you're ready to go again and jump back and ride it for an hour. Because now she is into you as much or more than you are into her. I jokingly call it the Nana Club and once you're a full-fledged member you understand all the perks and benefits you get. But you will always have to keep in mind that she has an addiction and she needs to feed it so even though she may spend for five or even six hours with you eventually she has to make her way back to get high again oh, and she also have to take care of her quasi boyfriend oh, it is the man she lives with which very few people will ever know of or get to me. It is her domestic situation and she will almost never let you know where she lives unless you are a full-fledged member of her Club. Very rare exceptions will she let you find out where she lives. She will have you drop her off in front of a house every time and you will think she lives there but she does not she will slip out the back cut through some back ways and come out to where she actually lives. Any real member of her Club also knows that where she lives is a closely guarded secret with her and once you are a member if you let anyone know where she lives she will cut you off immediately and never Entertain You Again. , the guy she lives with his her quasi boyfriend smokes as well as her but he holds down a day job and goes to work every day she knows that certain time she has to be home to cook him dinner, cook him breakfast before he goes to work. Make his lunch she can take to work with him do the laundry wash the dishes clean the house, she takes all of this very seriously and when you don't see her out on the strip that tends to be what she is doing. Taking care of him. She would definitely trade up to a situation with somebody who doesn't use which I'm sure would help her quit oh, and I know she really wants to oh, but she is never found anybody who does not abused drugs who she respects who actually has opened up to allow her to do that and she very well may never find that oh, she knows I will but my requirement is that she be clean for a. Of time about a year before I will consider moving her in. But if she did it I would that is my deal with her. But in her living situation and her surroundings she can't kick the habit so it is kind of something that will probably never happen. But she needs to detox, she needs to get away from the people she is around, and find a way. In all honesty with her the court system has failed her. They should have already put her in a program or even jail for a. Of time so that she would be able to get clean. And after coming out of jail and having been clean for a good. Of time or a rehab program. If she has a place to go that does not surround her with that element I think she will actually do very well. But no one has ever given her the opportunity and probably never will. She has no education and no skills outside in the workforce. But being a housewife is actually something she fantasizes about. And I honestly think she would make a very good housewife, not necessarily socially to go out with sophisticated company because of her background and history but who knows what she would be able to learn overtime. But as far as her determination to take care of somebody she cares about, she is amazing. And on the sexual side OMG is that girl amazing once you get in with her, if she really wants to impress you sexually, because she likes you. You could find nothing better out there on those streets, and you'd be just as hard pressed to find it outside of the streets. Seriously that girl has talent on your dick that you can't imagine. But if you're just her standard trick you get no respect and you get 1% of her attention in bed. She just wants the money and to get out of there as quick as she can. That is the real Nana.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200225-035900.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyCarDates  [View Original Post]
    When she first hit the brick about five years ago I probably picked her up twice, both times I was able to bust a nut at a low cost but the experience was definitely nothing to brag about, Both times I felt like I had just fucked a crazy person (Also I shot about a five minute video the second time).
    She has been out a lot longer than five years, but most did not know her before that. I know more about her, and longer then any monger on here, you can call me the Nana expert LOL. But you need to really know her very well and she needs to really trust you for you to get her like that. But if she smokes even $100 worth of Rock she starts to go wacky has any of the girls do. The more she smokes that day the more wacky she gets. Knowing when she went to bed and when she's going to wake up for the next day's business is the best that way you get her before she really smokes. She starts off everyday smokes a little weed, Cooks breakfast cleans the house, maybe watches something on the Internet for something she writes in her journal will smoking a little more weed takes a shower cleans up real well and then heads out to either do whatever daily chores she has like laundry or shopping, or we'll just take a trick that offers as she's doing her normal day's business. In the beginning of her day. Then she will smoke some finish what she was doing drop off her laundry at home or whatever she was up to. Then she will go back out for another hit let's say you give her 40 she will by 20 in rock and keep 20 for groceries or whatever she needs oh, then she will return home for a bit to cook lunch or whatever, then she will come back out and work some more. But eventually she starts getting a lot in her system and starts on a binge which can go on till the late hours, or somebody like myself picks her up takes her to a hotel drops a couple hundred on her and spends 4 hours or so there well she smokes about a hundred worth there she will return to the strip go by her house drop a little cash off their come back out smoke some more and then if you were The Unlucky One picking her up by then she is whacked out of her mind. But eventually goes home and goes to sleep, sometimes from exhaustion. But once you learn what her schedule is like you can plan for when to see her that is the best time. Or when you see her you will know right away at what stage of her day she is at. If I see her in a late-stage of her day and I know she is getting more whacked-out I will pass her by and just wave. When I catch her at an early stage or when she first comes out which is my favorite that is when I like to spend my time with her usually at least 3 hours sometimes up to five or six. I always pay her well even though she doesn't really care about the money with me she has to have a minimum of course usually about 80 because I'm taking her away for so long but I voluntarily will give her more because she's worth it to me. But I can just give her a d and she will disappear with me for 4 hours or so. Once she knows you well trust you she is actually amazing, when you first are getting to know her she has an amazing ability to remove items without you knowing right under your nose oh, so I highly recommend that you hide anything you don't want to lose. But if you're one of the Rarities that she actually trusts and likes, I can leave anything around her now and she will not touch it, because she actually respects me, this is a very rare thing with her but if you get her to the point where you could trust her to leave her in your vehicle with cell phones money anything laying around and she does not touch it then you are a member of the Nana Club, which comes with extremely good perks, and low membership fees LOL. And it is a very exclusive Club. But once you make it to that level to be a member, all your dreams come true with that girl. No longer is the clock being watched, no longer do you have to worry about her taking anything, and the sex becomes extreme. So dropping 80 on her spending four hours with her and dropping six loads in her in that time is not uncommon, and she will work it and work it very very well, and she also is interesting to get to know at that point. And overtime as a member she will open up more and more to you. Until you actually get to see the real her, which is actually a very good person. Nana is a rare thing. But to know what you have, you need to be a member and get past a few of her walls first. But knowing when to pick her up is key. She knows very well how good she feels, and how good she can work it when she wants too, but does not suffer from GPS at all. But she is golden.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D53F173E-74C7-4F6B-8FED-61F7A60DF366.jpeg‎   Nana 5.JPG‎   Screenshot_20200225-040417.jpg‎   Nana 4.JPG‎   Nana 6.JPG‎  

Nana AKA April M LW LSW TOP 16.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200225-035900.jpg‎   Nana AKA April M LW LSW TOP 8.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by MiracleKid  [View Original Post]
    LOL! That's Nana!

When I last fucked her she started crying & yelling "But daddy, I'm just a baby!" That came without warning, I thought she was having some weird flashback! She's a trip.
    It is true she was, people don't know but she was raised in foster homes, from a very young age. She was a crack baby too. Most of these homes she was worked by the men of these places. The last family she was placed with she was 14 that is the people she calls her family. Mom dad sister, they where good to her but the damage was done long before. At 15 Nana got pregnant, she had the baby at 16, her adopted sister from that home raises her daughter now. She started smoking crack at 17, and started working the streets right after that. I have known her since she was 15, as my friends step son was friends with the the boy who got her pregnant back then. When she was about to turn 19 I started doing dates with her. And have been ever sense. I know her better then any John out there. I even know her adopted family. She was heavily molested before she went to that last family in fact one of them made the newspaper when the Foster father was arrested she was not the only girl in his care and one of the other girls that was even younger than Nana ended up having vaginal damage found on a routine examination by the doctor, from that guy which ended up bring the police into it because she was a 6 at the time. Nana was 12 at that time, but she had lived in that home since she was about five. She he was doing her also. There was a three-part article over a few weeks in the Palm Beach post about that case when they arrested him but Nana was not identified in it because she was a minor, after that she was moved through a few places until she went to the last Foster family who she would stay with until she left to run off with her 15 year old boyfriend who got her pregnant and then eventually started smoking crack and working the streets. She is actually a very nice and decent person if you can get past all of the walls she puts up and the drug use, she has had to grow the personality she has and build the walls she does to protect herself as much as she can emotionally from all of the damage she has received from back then and even now from customers oh, she will almost certainly never drop her guard with any of you who have not known her as long as me, but trust me when Nana is not high out of her mind on crack she is actually very with it, she is actually considered mentally challenged by the courts for various reasons. But she is actually a genuinely sweet person if you know her very well and can get past that whole exterior guard she puts up. As to that whole calling you daddy I'm going to tell Mommy you're raping me thing that she likes to do oh, she actually views most tricks as pedophiles believe it or not. And because of that she assumes it turns you on so she will do that to guys because she just wants them to finish as quickly as possible with her so she can go get high or go get the next customer, but when she is actually having sex for her own enjoyment which is very rare she does none of that. And she is actually dynamite in bed if she likes you. But in her mind and I guess it works for her if she does that whole daddy thing with you you will come quickly and she can get on with her life and go do whatever it is she wanted to do. But I can tell you this now, if she ever quit smoking that shit and cleaned up. And actually fell in love with you oh, she makes one hell of a housewife oh, she loves to cook she loves to clean she actually very much enjoys cleaning. She's even actually quite good with children. But she doesn't have a lick of Education none whatsoever. And doesn't have any sophisticated qualities for taking her out in Social settings. But she would be dynamite in the bedroom and definitely would have your house looking spotless and dinner ready for you when you got home because ultimately that is her real fantasy is to one day have that. But she gets let down by any guy she starts to get attracted to in that way rather quickly because everybody only views her as a sex object or money in her life. But I would say if she ever actually cleaned up and was able to stay off of drugs and live a normal life I would scoop her up in a heartbeat, because at this point in my life I have already been married, I've already had children. And I really wouldn't give a shit what anybody would think. I now worried about what will make me happy, and being a housewife would make her very happy she actually loves that idea. But trust me on this when she really likes you for more than what you're giving her oh, and she actually enjoys sex with you, she is dynamite in bed, one of the best you will ever have. But as a trick you don't even get 1% of her in bed. I get more than most and she commits about 50% of her energy into me but she knows my rule is that she would have to clean up and stay clean for a long time for me to give her a chance. But she is scared that she will be let down there for she doesn't. The guy she lives with that most people would never meet or know about is the closest she has come to a real relationship. But she can't even fully commit to him because he has a habit also of smoking just like her but she cares about him and she brings him stuff to smoke feeds him takes care of his house keeps it clean so they have a working relationship kind of like that. That is the closest to a domestic relationship she has ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by LFDGuy  [View Original Post]
    Final picked Nana up the other day. Strangest 10 min of my life finally gave her 20 and a condom just get out of my car. I think she was helucinating or something she seemed lucid but then she would fir paranoid told me drive and get out there. Down right strange.
    LOL, you got her after a full day of. Rock LOL. When she gets 100 worth of crack she acts crazy. Best to know when to get her before she starts smoking that day. Sounds like. You got her after a full shift of smoking. I learned when to call her, and when she would be just waking up, and be the first to grab it. Then she is normal, but if you get her after I took her to a hotel for 4 hours and dropped 200 on her LOL god help you LOL. I watch her smoke and I know just about how much it takes before her crazy comes out LOL. I never get her after she has been out all day LOL. By then that crack has her mind gone.

Nana

Final picked Nana up the other day. Strangest 10 min of my life finally gave her 20 and a condom just get out of my car. I think she was helucinating or something she seemed lucid but then she would fir paranoid told me drive and get out there. Down right strange.
    I wouldn't touch that crazy ***** if you paid me yet there are some mongers on here that thinks she's the best thing since slice bread. That's a no fly zone or me.

Crazy girls will get you busted

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyCarDates  [View Original Post]
    When she first hit the brick about five years ago I probably picked her up twice, both times I was able to bust a nut at a low cost but the experience was definitely nothing to brag about, Both times I felt like I had just fucked a crazy person (Also I shot about a five minute video the second time).
    I learned my lesson early on about dealing with batshit crazy hoes. Not worth the time or money. They will throw you under the bus when the cops separate you and start with the questions. Some if not most despise mongers. Don't be a sucker.

Same

LOL! That's Nana!

Nana

Because she doesn't care

Quote Originally Posted by DontGivUpThes  [View Original Post]
    I've picked them up in NJ, NY and FL. Possibly over 100 times.

But that Noelle stands on the hottest corner in Lake Worth. Friggin cops must pass her 10 times in an hour. Too risky for my liking. LOL.
    Noelle just doesn't care. She's been picked up before and just knows how to not get caught. You got to get her when she first comes out, she's clean, smells good and it straight. Getting her later in the day is the worst, she sometimes will smell, have a crap attitude and just looks disheveled. She'll start walking around 5 am during the week around the 10 nth ave area.

Posting Limitations