Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 372 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5577
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lmp

Does anyone know where are the LMP transfered? Once they are all in 51st South State Road 7.

Parlors

If any of you guys know parlors which currently offer a full menu hit me up in PMs.

Coco's Dream Spa

Drove to this place around 11 pm expecting to get there earlier when they closed at 11:30. Walked in and got a 40-ish old asian lady. She looked ok. Payed for 30 minutes which was about 50 dollars. Alright massage, standard finish with roaming and sucking on the small but perky melons. Maybe a repeat, idk.

Sweet Home Spa

Wanted to sample the service here after being to my same provider for 3 sequential visits. Made an appointment the day prior. On my way to the place received a phone call asking if I was showing up for the appointment as I was on my way. Arrived at the place and greeted by an alright looking 20/30 year old girl. She brought me to a room and I undressed. She comes in about 3 minutes later and session begins, little amounts of teasing near my behind and a lot of walking on my back. Makes me flip about 20 minutes in (I paid for an hour session) and we start talking. Age comes up, I'm 19. "Sorry honey, you have to be 21 to get a massage here" as she starts to drape me up with a towel. Tell her I called and asked before if there was an age requirement and I was told know but probably because I have the voice of a 30 year old then she goes to get her manager. She comes and peeks her head around the door and says the same thing about being 21, says sorry, then leaves. Resume session with my massage girl as I'm now draped. Extremely disappointed and visually showing it. I tell the girl my bday is next month and ill be 20, she says "You sure? In a worried way as I assure her I'm not lying. She then takes off my towel and begins teasing and soon after a firm handshake ensues. Standard finish, left decently happy but will not be returning as I don't think the menu is as big as I thought (especially with the age restriction).

Welcome back friends

Nice to have the website return.

Nikita

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    Rents a room from Oceans massage 1300 e atlantic blvd, looks decent sexy Hungarian accent, 80 for half, 140 hour, took the plunge, zero massage skills just rubs oil around, no f. S. , did at least offer CBJ. Would not repeat.

http://www.bodyrublist.com/954-210-3387/
    I've seen her a few times. Oceans is part of the Alure / Massage by the Sea chain. There are generally a lot of menu options. I get the impression FS with Nikita is a maybe, kinda, sometimes. If you're interested, I would repeat and ask again. Strangely the first time I saw her when she wasn't sure she was performing a HE, her massage was much better. Since activity has grown much more sensual, you're right that the massage has been weak. $140 for the hour is too much though. It should be $65 + $50 tip for rub + topless HJ. A steam room is available at this place. It used to be Dolphin Massage.

Anyone know anything about the G-Spa on pembroke road?

The google reviews looks good.

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by GlennUknow  [View Original Post]
    First let me say thank you for your input on her.

In reguards to a first encounter with a harlot for hire, you need to tread lightly when you set up an initial meeting with a wired little nut like Dee. Her pictures she posts should be a tip off to that.

And I said that 100 will seal a deal with her, so all you got to do is just be patient and she will relax, get comfortable with you and move right into BB action, but you got to be nice and calm.
    So how do I reconnect with her if she already text me saying bye and that she didn't post a number?

Nikita

Rents a room from Oceans massage 1300 e atlantic blvd, looks decent sexy Hungarian accent, 80 for half, 140 hour, took the plunge, zero massage skills just rubs oil around, no f. S. , did at least offer CBJ. Would not repeat.

http://www.bodyrublist.com/954-210-3387/

Quote Originally Posted by AckwardSb  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times at the Hacienda on Biscayne Blvd in North Miami and, despite her tight slim body, I found her too flaky for me. Says one thing on the phone and another in person. I haven't sampled her oral so I can't speak to those skills, but clearly YMMV.
    Yeah, she's definitely a character. But she will deliver BB oral and FS, but no back door action, because that's not what spinners do.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qrg...ew?usp=sharing

Definitely not up for Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennUknow  [View Original Post]
    Hundred bucks, she's real and this chick is up for anything.

https://independent.com.miami.listcr...post/24735094/#.
    I've seen her several times at the Hacienda on Biscayne Blvd in North Miami and, despite her tight slim body, I found her too flaky for me. Says one thing on the phone and another in person. I haven't sampled her oral so I can't speak to those skills, but clearly YMMV.

Far East Massage.

Decided to TOFFT.

Location: 47th Ter and West Commercial by the Turnpike entrance.

Overall Experience: 7/10. Wouldn't mind going back but would like to see others in there first.

Damage total: .75 for one hour using card (.05 surcharge)/.6 tip for HE BBCIH = $1.35.

Was with: Mimi.

Outside: It's at the end of a little strip mall place but there is lots of trees outside so if you wanted to park there you could. Windows were blacked out for the most part but one of the rooms had blinds that were just a tiny bit open. Doubt anybody would peek but hey, stranger things happen.

Inside: Reception area was tiny, but inside was much bigger. Very dark too but not blindingly dark. Also very Red.

Experience: The second I walked in the door I was greeted by Mimi. She was very cute. I would have to say she was Chinese or Japanese and about mid to late 30's, early 40's at most. She had nice, full breasts at a High B, Low C area, great ass. Was wearing an easy to open button shirt and modest skirt with heels.

After paying for a full hour I was asked to go in bare and first thing I noticed in the room was a roll of toilet paper. So at the very least I knew from what others post that this means HE are available. I asked for a back and front massage and she definitely delivered on that end. The massage was excellent. She kept the AC at a nice temp. When it came time to see what was available, she was very receptive to touching from legs to panty covered you know what and we talked back and forth, easing into it. I saw from other websites that this place has a Table Shower available at no extra charge. When I asked she set things up and I got taken in right away. I went early in the morning so it was just me and her. There was apparently another girl available but the guy she was with was either a VIP or was asking for extensions because one door next to mine was closed the entire time and sound did not travel very far in there. The table shower was slightly hot, but not scalding and she wasn't shy about touching the goods when soaping, lathering and washing.

When we got back into the room I went for it and asked if she could give a HE. She was perfectly fine with it, if a little teasing and coy. No Nuru sadly, as she said that she was very shy but I could fondle inside of her shirt and she did flash me. YMMV with the other girl that I never got to meet, but at the very least with Mimi it's hands only and clothed, no kiss either. At first, the BBCIH was meh, she wasn't really touching and was definitely showing that she was kind of shy about it. At one point she even had me tugging while she went for my berries. Though the dirty talk was very nice since she whispered sensually into my ear.

After asking her to tug again, she got super into it and when I finally released. Well I was backed up to say the least. She was very surprised and proud of herself and joked about how far it went. Afterwards she cleaned up with the toilet paper and a hot towel before going back into the massage. I asked for a harder massage mind you but she gives nice, teasing touches should that be your thing. When it came time for a tip she said I could give her whatever, but it was my first time so to be polite I tipped the .6. So 6 of the 7 points I gave was for the Massage, the Table Shower and her professionalism overall. The One Point was for the lack of HE options, but I still enjoyed myself nonetheless.

Mind you back in 2013 this place got busted as part of a sting, but it was just one girl. So take that into consideration and it could also explain Mimi's reluctance to go any further than BBCIH. Though it might also be that I was new there too. Maybe if I go there repeatedly they go further but I don't know.

Hope this helps anyone that reads this.

New member, seeking advice in Sunrise area.

Hello there,

Newbie that just signed up. I was wondering if anyone knows any AMP that won't have damage above 100? Best would be anywhere by West Commercial Blvd?

She will get humbled.

Quote Originally Posted by Orelius  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text asking what is rate. She replied back saying Hispanic or White. I said ok, meaning I understand what she said. She then text back bye, I then text back saying I'm not black. Her last text was I didn't post this number boo bye. So much for that next.
    Don't worry! She better have saved her funds and all her clients in her phone as we speak, because when you know who signs that Fosta Bill then all these games are going to stop from these chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orelius  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text asking what is rate. She replied back saying Hispanic or White. I said ok, meaning I understand what she said. She then text back bye, I then text back saying I'm not black. Her last text was I didn't post this number boo bye. So much for that next.
    First let me say thank you for your input on her.

In reguards to a first encounter with a harlot for hire, you need to tread lightly when you set up an initial meeting with a wired little nut like Dee. Her pictures she posts should be a tip off to that.

And I said that 100 will seal a deal with her, so all you got to do is just be patient and she will relax, get comfortable with you and move right into BB action, but you got to be nice and calm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170120_110434.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations