click for FREE hookups
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Forum post screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by OldeSalt  [View Original Post]
    Worth noting the last pic. Screenshot of this forum post.

Link to Mandi

Here's the beach ball. . .

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/507315252775

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar123  [View Original Post]
    First one, as of Weds 4/12, at least, is operating out of the motel across from airport in W Locks that "keeps the light on for you. " DM me for the rm #.

She's a fatty that looks like a beach ball on 2 tree trunks for legs. The scam is that after making nicy-nicy chat chat for 5 minutes and you give her the $$ up front, she pretends to have texted you to bring protection, then, when you say no I didn't, asks you to go out to a nearby store (that doesn't exist) to buy some, or, if you don't want to, says she'll go out to buy them but you have to wait outside her room. Then she's out for 15 minutes, comes back empty handed (of course) and when you starting talking with her, pretends she doesn't know you and tells you to leave.

She's using two phone #s. One ends in 9366 the other ends in 021X. In some of her ads, she lists her weight as 141 lbs, in others as 240 (whis more like it). She's posting at skipthegames multiple times in the past two weeks. Title of one post includes "one night only," title of another of her posts includes the words "Specials with new girl. " Stay away.

Second scammer is at citywide on the turnpike next to a packy that's having its parking lot repaved so you almost gag on the smell of tar as you walk up a short hill to get to the place. Her posts also are on skipthegames with the words "see what you've been missing" in the title. Her photos show her wearing a red wig and black glasses. She's also been posting the past two weeks at least. She's also using three numbers, one ending in 3507, another in 1168 and another in 970X. Texted about 27 times back and forth all day, no phone problems. I text her that I've arrived & makes me wait 15 minutes in 85-90 degree heat for the room number. People are starting to ask what I'm doing standing around. At that point, I text her bye-bye. Aaaaaaalllllll of a sudden I get a flurry of texts saying that she's been having problems with her phone and that it was on silent. I don't bother replying anymore. Twenty minutes later more texts come telling me someone else she had booked arrived early, blah, blahnik. She could be a nice girl for all I know, but I won't be going back to find out. I td her, my time is as valuable as yours.

I hardly ever post because I don't partake of this business very often, but I post to aid you and others whose posts I've read in the past here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar123  [View Original Post]
    First one, as of Weds 4/12, at least, is operating out of the motel across from airport in W Locks that "keeps the light on for you. " DM me for the rm #.

She's a fatty that looks like a beach ball on 2 tree trunks for legs. The scam is that after making nicy-nicy chat chat for 5 minutes and you give her the $$ up front, she pretends to have texted you to bring protection, then, when you say no I didn't, asks you to go out to a nearby store (that doesn't exist) to buy some, or, if you don't want to, says she'll go out to buy them but you have to wait outside her room. Then she's out for 15 minutes, comes back empty handed (of course) and when you starting talking with her, pretends she doesn't know you and tells you to leave.

She's using two phone #s. One ends in 9366 the other ends in 021X. In some of her ads, she lists her weight as 141 lbs, in others as 240 (whis more like it). She's posting at skipthegames multiple times in the past two weeks. Title of one post includes "one night only," title of another of her posts includes the words "Specials with new girl. " Stay away.

Second scammer is at citywide on the turnpike next to a packy that's having its parking lot repaved so you almost gag on the smell of tar as you walk up a short hill to get to the place. Her posts also are on skipthegames with the words "see what you've been missing" in the title. Her photos show her wearing a red wig and black glasses. She's also been posting the past two weeks at least. She's also using three numbers, one ending in 3507, another in 1168 and another in 970X. Texted about 27 times back and forth all day, no phone problems. I text her that I've arrived & makes me wait 15 minutes in 85-90 degree heat for the room number. People are starting to ask what I'm doing standing around. At that point, I text her bye-bye. Aaaaaaalllllll of a sudden I get a flurry of texts saying that she's been having problems with her phone and that it was on silent. I don't bother replying anymore. Twenty minutes later more texts come telling me someone else she had booked arrived early, blah, blahnik. She could be a nice girl for all I know, but I won't be going back to find out. I td her, my time is as valuable as yours.

I hardly ever post because I don't partake of this business very often, but I post to aid you and others whose posts I've read in the past here.
    I was unable to track down girl #1 (beach ball) so an ad link and pics would be more helpful so others can avoid.

Girl #2 is: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/351254392758.

Pics below.

BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 484B5E52-DF46-4A01-B746-25E8F72E9EC0.jpg‎   864830E5-815F-4145-B3B7-F3E8BEAF9105.jpg‎  

Alert: 2 scammers

Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/576301187090

So, after much trepidation, I decided to meet this chick who posts numerously in Massachusetts and Connecticut. I didn't have a good feeling from the beginning and I should have gone with my gut.

I'm going to leave a detailed, honest & accurate review regarding her services for my fellow mongers.

She goes by Frikitona whatever the heck that means. She says she's 36 but she's closer to 46 so a lie right off the bat. Middle-aged Puerto Rican MILF with yellow teeth and bad skin. Maybe a 5 on a one to ten. Definite demons. Most likely crack.

The good: Being truthful I'd say her dick sucking abilities were very good. But that's when she was actually sucking and not jumping up to look out the window or checking her text messages every few minutes after promising me "satisfaction is guaranteed" on the phone and in her post! Yeah right. When I show up there are two dudes walking away from her room. Didn't see them come out but I'm pretty sure that's where they came from. Desolate crap notel on Rt. 5 in West Spfld.

After dropping a C note on the table I start to get comfortable but she refuses to disrobe. I did request a BBBJ but thought she might take off her top at least. Something. But nope. Strike one.

Then she turns off the light so it's pitch black in the room. I like to see what's going on and I ask her to turn on a light. After we get in the bed I ask her to go slow and gentle I don't want a jackhammer BJ, she starts going fast and I have to tell her to slow down. Then just as things start to feel good, there's a text alert and she stops to read it. Strike two. Rude but I try to do ignore it and stay focused. Then she starts back up getting a rhythm going with me complimenting her skills so she doesn't stop and continues. A car drives by and she jumps up to look out the window. No lie. Paranoid? Waiting on her dealer? Maybe. Then another text goes off. Checks it. Strike three.

But I'm a trooper and determined to get off and make it work so I stay focused. Starts back up and I'm literally so so close and I'm giving verbal praise so she doesn't stop. Then after a minute, two tops she stops and jumps off the bed and says. "That's it I'm done. " Strike four.

This is an accurate detailed description of what transpired. No fluff. No exaggeration. Just the facts. As I'm laying there I said " Are you really going to just stop when I was a minute away from popping after you promised me satisfaction guaranteed?

She's says "Yup. I'm done. I got someone coming.

I want to get high. " For real. Total skank move.

I didn't argue. I just said "You know if you wanted repeat customers you'd take care of people but instead you're stopping and now will never see me again". But she could care less. She was just jonesing for her crack and she got my bread to pay for the crack.

Total time from pulling up until leaving was 14 minutes so she blew me for like 10-11 minutes tops and that's not taking into consideration the three times she stopped to look out the window and check her phone for texts. Total waste. Left with blue balls. So I took one for the team and am now relaying what transpired for my fellow mongers to save them some cash and aggravation that was my experience with this C you Next Tuesday.

Do not be deceived. Do not subsidize her or her pimps livelihood. You too will be disappointed.

I know we all commiserate on how bad things have become. I'm grateful to have this board to inform about crap providers. I do my part to contribute.

Hopefully I'll save someone else the time, money and aggravation of dealing with this ever!

Peace.
    Thank you my friend. On behalf of this entire forum, I thank you and feel sorry for you. Couple of mongers here in this forum did warn or hesitated just from the pics. So not sure why you still decided to test it. Anyway, thanks again for confirming this is total shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Though I made that obvious.
    I offered proof for readers to read with a pic to view his / her methods.

'A reverse image search shows the pic in South Carolina and North Dakota on STG ads. In all links, the ads have been removed. See screenshot below.

BMD.

Huh?

Though I made that obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It's a scammer.

Cashapp Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    This one told me to park in a apartment lot on pine brook terrace.

When I got there she asked for half the donation on cashapp before she would come out to get me. Please think with the big one. Goodbye.
    It's a scammer.

A reverse image search shows the pic in South Carolina and North Dakota on STG ads. In all links, the ads have been removed. See screenshot below.

BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06892B23-39C3-4801-8F90-57FBD522A246.jpg‎   EAECD9C8-F8F8-47F6-A1C1-1703E2DAA843.jpeg‎  

Bristol ripoff attempt

This one told me to park in a apartment lot on pine brook terrace.

When I got there she asked for half the donation on cashapp before she would come out to get me. Please think with the big one. Goodbye.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntyxmzcxzdg3otq0ywnhzda5mmexnzrhytmzmtqynjdmnzjmoa.jpg.jpg‎   nzyyntninzy2odg1ymm2y2fhntezztvkyjvmywm1m2i3mtbinq.jpg.jpg‎  

Shortchanged and Bamboozled

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/576301187090

So, after much trepidation, I decided to meet this chick who posts numerously in Massachusetts and Connecticut. I didn't have a good feeling from the beginning and I should have gone with my gut.

I'm going to leave a detailed, honest & accurate review regarding her services for my fellow mongers.

She goes by Frikitona whatever the heck that means. She says she's 36 but she's closer to 46 so a lie right off the bat. Middle-aged Puerto Rican MILF with yellow teeth and bad skin. Maybe a 5 on a one to ten. Definite demons. Most likely crack.

The good: Being truthful I'd say her dick sucking abilities were very good. But that's when she was actually sucking and not jumping up to look out the window or checking her text messages every few minutes after promising me "satisfaction is guaranteed" on the phone and in her post! Yeah right. When I show up there are two dudes walking away from her room. Didn't see them come out but I'm pretty sure that's where they came from. Desolate crap notel on Rt. 5 in West Spfld.

After dropping a C note on the table I start to get comfortable but she refuses to disrobe. I did request a BBBJ but thought she might take off her top at least. Something. But nope. Strike one.

Then she turns off the light so it's pitch black in the room. I like to see what's going on and I ask her to turn on a light. After we get in the bed I ask her to go slow and gentle I don't want a jackhammer BJ, she starts going fast and I have to tell her to slow down. Then just as things start to feel good, there's a text alert and she stops to read it. Strike two. Rude but I try to do ignore it and stay focused. Then she starts back up getting a rhythm going with me complimenting her skills so she doesn't stop and continues. A car drives by and she jumps up to look out the window. No lie. Paranoid? Waiting on her dealer? Maybe. Then another text goes off. Checks it. Strike three.

But I'm a trooper and determined to get off and make it work so I stay focused. Starts back up and I'm literally so so close and I'm giving verbal praise so she doesn't stop. Then after a minute, two tops she stops and jumps off the bed and says. "That's it I'm done. " Strike four.

This is an accurate detailed description of what transpired. No fluff. No exaggeration. Just the facts. As I'm laying there I said " Are you really going to just stop when I was a minute away from popping after you promised me satisfaction guaranteed?

She's says "Yup. I'm done. I got someone coming.

I want to get high. " For real. Total skank move.

I didn't argue. I just said "You know if you wanted repeat customers you'd take care of people but instead you're stopping and now will never see me again". But she could care less. She was just jonesing for her crack and she got my bread to pay for the crack.

Total time from pulling up until leaving was 14 minutes so she blew me for like 10-11 minutes tops and that's not taking into consideration the three times she stopped to look out the window and check her phone for texts. Total waste. Left with blue balls. So I took one for the team and am now relaying what transpired for my fellow mongers to save them some cash and aggravation that was my experience with this C you Next Tuesday.

Do not be deceived. Do not subsidize her or her pimps livelihood. You too will be disappointed.

I know we all commiserate on how bad things have become. I'm grateful to have this board to inform about crap providers. I do my part to contribute.

Hopefully I'll save someone else the time, money and aggravation of dealing with this ever!

Peace.

Been said before

Quote Originally Posted by StashPipe  [View Original Post]
    This little crack rat pulled a cash and dash on me tonite, before she ran, she talked alot of shit about how racist she is, she is quite proud of it, and if your her dealer she had some choice words about you too, this pos is going to get what she deserves, which is absolutely nothing from us.

As is the case with all cash and dash incidents, this was 100% my fault. But she's a hustler and this is the game she's running, stay away.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/184989515068

Edit-reposted for ripoff reports.
    She shows a lot of scam reviews and a lot of cash and grabs on here.

Ripoff

This little crack rat pulled a cash and dash on me tonite, before she ran, she talked alot of shit about how racist she is, she is quite proud of it, and if your her dealer she had some choice words about you too, this pos is going to get what she deserves, which is absolutely nothing from us.

As is the case with all cash and dash incidents, this was 100% my fault. But she's a hustler and this is the game she's running, stay away.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/184989515068

Edit-reposted for ripoff reports.

STG Scammer - 'Your Dream In Your City For Fun'

Scammer. Your Dream In Your City For Fun.

Here's a knockout you can avoid.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/645824698592

Very quick replies including her motor lodge place in East Hartford including her room number. Bottom line: $30 deposit.

Odds are she is fake just like the hotel, room number, and city.

BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BAF66917-815D-4400-937F-BFFAB4B0E604.jpeg‎   9EECB82C-BA95-4D81-9385-89EB9114DE1A.jpeg‎   DB261E63-C494-4C32-9CA7-7D2EDDD56812.jpeg‎   D0A7D8C4-1AEA-485C-97D0-3B2B1F8025A6.jpeg‎  

Re: Redhead BBW Marie aka Let's Get Together And Have Some XXX Funn AKA CASHAPP SCAM

My fellow mongers Marie is clearly running a cashapp, PayPal scam!

Don't be stupid any provider that is asking for a deposit is usually trying to scam you!

"You Also Must Send Half Payment As A Deposit For Me To Come To You, Or To Hold Your Spot For Incall".

Don't fall for that!

Below is the archived ad.

https://sumosear.ch/phone/860-938-2374

And the current ad.

https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...m/319694044297
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7k8nbP.jpg‎   U8dBWM.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220812-101713_Chrome.jpg‎   XZQDlg.jpg‎  

Heather Hijinks

Quote Originally Posted by W2555  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in reviews but to be thorough I'll post it here too.

I'd seen heather (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...61672/39970602) a couple times a few months ago and it went decent enough, so I decided to see her again today. Dunno what made her do it, but she scammed me. Sent her the payment thru cashapp and she claimed she never got it, and refused to send me a screenshot I could use to dispute it with my bank. I have screenshot proof of everything, if you doubt I'm being honest, feel free to DM me for proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    Adding Heather to the ripoff reports section. Thanks SmokenGlasses for providing details on their scam. It actually sounds like you got lucky as I believe others have reported that the BF just comes in and steals clients money without providing any service at all.

Moral of the story: ALWAYS CHECK THE BATHROOM, SHOWER CLOSETS OR ANY OTHER HIDING PLACE FOR ADDITIONAL PEOPLE.

I would also add: Always set BOTH locks on hotel room doors (the swing lock as well as the inside deadbolt) as soon as you enter and before paying. When you're doing incall at a motel NEVER think the girl is the only person with a key to the room. If the girl doesn't let you set those locks, get out immediately. There is never a reason she should object to that. The door will always open from the inside if she needs to get out.

https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/746258945351

On this one, the star tattoo is a dead giveaway. Phone number 860 * 1705.
    Heather's hijinks go back to last summer, 7-1-2021.

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/860-846-1672

It escapes me how guys fail to do basic searches on names and numbers here first, then on the regular forums.

BMD.

Posting Limitations