Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
Click here for the best sugar babies
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153
Results 2,281 to 2,293 of 2293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hmm

The Fountain was not that hot back in the day. Mostly "free thinkers" and college kids. Not SW. Though there were a couple oldies that walked the area.

Not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtl Pig
    1st Ave just of I-20 - three cheapo hotels create a triangle effect.

Always walking along the sidewalks.

Stop at the restaurant that used to be a Chicken fast food, or the Mc D up the street and scope from there.

Typically 4-6 or more in the area.

That's covered in #4 on my list.

1st Ave

1st Ave just of I-20 - three cheapo hotels create a triangle effect.

Always walking along the sidewalks.

Stop at the restaurant that used to be a Chicken fast food, or the Mc D up the street and scope from there.

Typically 4-6 or more in the area.

Additions:

11) East side of Birmingham - Richard Arrington Boulevard in Kingston and Woodlawn area. If you go down Arrington Blvd from the intersection of Messer Airport Hwy and head west toward town, basically before you get to Vanderbilt Road, there's always the possibility of finding girls down this way. They're usually on the Kingston side, though on the weekends when the bars are open there's girls that hang out by the several bars right past 40th Street. In Kingston, it's going to be rough looking, usually black girls, though.

12) Downtown Birmingham area - 12th Avenue North from 22nd to 32nd Streets. This stretch of road occasionally has girls walking down that stretch, usually around the Rally's or down by the Shell and McDonalds. They can also be up in the neighborhoods as well, but it's hit and miss. Mainly miss. Low end girls here, as well. If you head east on 12th and go all the way to the end of it on Vanderbilt, turn right and go to the intersection, then turn left and that is Arrington Blvd mentioned in #11

A couple of additions:

- Does anyone know this girl whose pic at this link ? Her name is Shawn and she used to live by Legion Field back in 03 or so. She moved and I've been trying to locate her ever since. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=54201

- Also, does anyone know of a white girl named Ann, who has long butt length red hair, a killer body, and a very kuntry accent ? She was around East Lake in the summer of 08, either walking the sidewalk around the Krispy Kreme area or staying at the Anchor. She's from Dyersburg, Tennessee, so she might have went back home. This is a permanent feeler question, anyone who answered me this past week about this doesn't have to re-answer.

SW - where are they

Here's a list of SW's I have been wondering where they're at. I usually post this every few months, but noticed I haven't posted it in quite a while. I decided I'd make it a seperate post and it might get noticed more. I'm going to list several girls that I either used to know, date, or see on the stroll but haven't seen in a while to see if anybody here might know where they're at or what happened to them.

- One I haven't seen in over 15 years was called Consuela (sp), on the street, but her real name was Ramona. She was in her late 20's back then, and I haven't seen her since around late 1991. She had a dancer's type body, blonde hair, lived in the Center Point area and Hoover. Used to be around the old Granada and the Tourway.

- Another girl I definitely miss was named "Sonny", there's 2 girls named Sonny I'm going to talk about, but this one was around the East Lake/ Roebuck area. I saw her around the summer of 1994 and haven't seen her since. I first saw her outside the adult book stores on 1st Avenue and I picked her up other times by the Anchor Motel on 1st Avenue and the Waffle House by the motel near where the new Roebuck Walmart is. She was 19 at the time, had shoulder length wavy brown hair, and looked just like one of the UAB Golden Girls at the time, though I know she wasn't.

- Star was a girl that lived at the old house that burned on 1st Avenue around 49th Street. Haven't seen her since '94 either.

-Around the summer of '95, there was a girl that was around 3rd Avenue near the Rickwood Field area named Tina. She reminded me of the daughter on Mr. Belvedere, which was being shown on some local channel at the time. White, about early 20's, shoulder length brown hair, short, kinda chunky figure but not fat.

- Another girl was named Glinda, that was her real name, I don't remember what street name she had. She danced at the Sammy's on 3rd Avenue before it closed, although now it's called Magic City II or some sort of thing. She was around that area in 1991 and 92 and I last saw her at the first of '96. She was white, long straight brown hair when I first knew her, and later had short brown hair and glasses. She had a child by a "dealer" that got shot behind a car wash on 3rd.

- Leslie was a girl around the Legion Field and 3rd Avenue area. She was white, shoulder length dark hair, was pregnant at the time but first acted like she wasn't. I haven't seen her since late '95, around the time she had her baby. I'm thinking she quit the street thing because of her baby. *note- this is NOT Lesley from 1st.

- The other Sonny I haven't seen is a girl that usually was around the 3rd Avenue area, around the Motor Lodge usually. She's white, about early 30's now, long straight blonde hair, about 180 to 200 pounds. Usually hangs out with a black guy that looks like Charles Barkley. Haven't seen either of them in about five to seven years or so.

-April was a girl I saw during summer 2003 walking down 1st Avenue between 50th Street and the San Ann, now Crown, gas station late one night. She was early 30's, Latino looking, long wavy black hair, wore a knee length dark dress, killer legs. She came from some area down 50th Street near the pipe plant there. I'd love to know where she went to. Oh, this isn't the "April" that's always on 1st around the I-20 overpass, I know who she is, and she pops up all the time-- short, sometimes wears a black wig or has dyed hair.

- Jayda is a white girl I've known since New Years Eve 1998, she's been around the Arkadelphia and Finley area the last several times I've seen her. Though I haven't seen her in probably 8 years now. I wonder where she's been lately.

- Nay Nay was a black girl that looked like the younger daughter on Fresh Prince. She was about 20 or 21. She was on Tuscaloosa Avenue in 2001 around the Trade Center times. God she looked nice.

- Melanie is a white girl, short, wavy blonde hair early 30's probably now. I first saw her in the Moody area around an area where this girl I knew at the time was staying. Then she appeared on 3rd Avenue and has last been seen around the Arkadelphia and Finley areas. That's been probably 7 or 8 years now, too.

- About 5 or so years ago, there was a black girl that walked along 3rd Avenue near the Burger King up to around the Captain D's. She always wore nice clothes, leather type, and carried a small purse. She was about 19, slim, and said she was making money to pay her bills. She had some home made looking tattoos on her lower part of her leg. Don't remember her name, but she wasn't around there long.

- Snowflake, as she was known on the street, was named Christina. She was short, kinda stocky, very cute, young looking, wore her hair in a small pony tail type thing. She was around the 3rd Avenue area when I first found her in May 2000, lived in the Ensley area for a while and was Woodlawn on 1st Avenue in the early part of 2002. I saw her last summer and she gained alot fo weight, and was staying at the Seweet Home with her bf. I'd still be interested if she's still there or not.

- Amy was a girl who was around 1st Avenue North around this time in 2003. She was first at the Bama and later at the Anchor down the road. She told me she was just hanging around the area cause she got caught up in the lifestyle and made friends. She was about 20, blonde, average size, had tiger paws tattooed above both her breasts. She's one of the ones that I've seen working at Red Lobster, but I'm still interested in if she still walks the street.

- Kip is a white, large bodied blonde. She alot of times used to walk down 1st and sometimes could be found in the Moody area. She reminded me of Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks a bit in the face. She pops up occasionally but I haven't seen her walking the stroll in over a year. I first met her in 1998. She also was last seen working at Red Lobster.

- 'Tweety' as she goes by, her real name was Amanda, usually is around the 16th St church area and back around the bread factory a block or so over, sometimes shows up around 12th Avenue North. She has the look of Melissa Gilbert a bit in the face and is about 22 I believe. I haven't seen her since May 2005.

-Ann was a slender red head that stayed at the Anchor last summer. She was 26. She had hair down to her butt and had very nice legs. She had a very country sounding voice and usually hung around thugs.

.............I may have missed a few I was thinking about mentioning, but if anyone has seen any of these girls lately, or knows what might have happened to any of them, please pass it along. Some of these girls I never dated, but were girls I used to know virtue of hanging around some other girls.

Thanks

Thank you for location check.

I wish every state had one of these.

Thanks

Read in in the main discussion but thought it better to post it in this one.

Thanks for keeping this faq as a sticky.

I don't think that term was mentioned in my post, but you might be referring to the area around the intersection of Lorna Road and Rocky Ridge Road on Hoover, named so because of the large influx of Mexican people that hang out on the side of the road around there.

Where is Little Mexico?

Haven't lived in the magic city for years, but might be in town for a little while in the New Year.

Where to look for SW in Birmingham

Here's the post of my SW locations info I periodically post for reference. I update it as needed to help people not familiar with the area and to update names of places and such that have changed, so it's not always the same old same old. I'm making a forum thread for it so it's easily accessible. Anyone not familiar with the area might need a map to get to some places, but this should help.

I've been dating the SW's of the B'ham area since the early 90's. They all change, come and go, disappear and reappear, but the places where they are mainly stay the same. I won't talk about specific girls, just where to find girls, for alot of the girls know places on every side of town to go and you may see one near Legion Field one day, then the next day she's in Woodlawn. And times that girls are out vary, though in most places I'll mention you could drive through there any time of the day and see one, and its possible you might not.

1) Starting on the east side of the B'ham area, theres a road off of Highway 75 heading toward Oneonta right past the Blount County line called Old Highway 75, its just a road that goes in and a mile down the road comes back out, well that's an area that blacks live and its a well known crack area, and SW's frequent there sometimes, but I haven't seen them there lately.

2) There have been girls known to walk down Center Point Road as well from where Center Point begins all the way to the end of the road, theres been less frequency of that since they got tougher on that type of stuff in that area.

3) In the Leeds/Trussville area, there's a road off of Highway 78 heading to Leeds from Irondale called Floyd Bradford Road. About 3 miles down that road theres an area called Lola City where its a well know drug peddling area. Off of F.B. Road to the left is a one block dead end road called Virginia Street and girls are known to frequent there sometimes. Also, two blocks down from there, if you turn up the second left past that theres a road called High Street, and thats also known drug area, and girls frequent there as well. These areas are not always good to find girls, but it is possible.

4)The 1st Avenue North area, going west from the Anchor Motel near the Krispy Kreme all the way down to the Crown gas station around 45th Street is always an area where girls pop up. Areas along that road where girls usually frequent are the adult book stores accross from the new Church's, the area around the Crown and Conoco gas stations near I'd say 69th Street maybe. Also the area in the main Woodlawn area is always cropping with girls, especially around the McDonalds in the 3 motels (Sky, American, Relax) surrounding it and in the streets around there, too. Then down the road there's a Motel 8 all alone at 50th Street, that area has alot of girls that frequent that area too. 50th Street is also a road to check. There's also been a few TS that have shown up around the adult book stores on 1st, so make sure what you're getting. In Avondale near there, 3rd Avenue from the Exxon station to the Star Inn, and the streets behind the Star are areas to check. All of these areas have equal number of white and black girls. Always an area that needs to be checked.

5) Downtown theres always the faithful 4th Avenue North and 5th Avenue North around the post office that girls frequent at all hours, though not as prevalent as before they passed the hooker laws of course, but still there. I found a girl I went to high school with that was a cheerleader down there trying to pick up dates (she got hooked on pain killers), so you never know who you'll find. The girls usually are at the small mini park across from the post office, though the girls available usually look worn out. Also downtown, the area around the 16th Street Church and Kelly Ingram Park have been active with all kinds of girls walking around at all hours, also worth checking out. If in that area, I'd also ride by Linn Park, that's usually where the transients sleep, and there's alot of female transients who're always looking to make money.

6) Around the west side of town, if you travel down 3rd Avenue West from the Church's Chicken and Alabama Adult Books (around 9th Street and 3rd Ave west) all the way to where the fairgrounds area starts where Lomb Avenue intersects, theres always a chance you'll find a girl walking somewhere down that road. Though there have been girls further down heading towards Bessemer at a motel that used to be called Plantation and now its called Sun Inn I think. The side roads on either side of 3rd Avenue West are places to look too. Around that area, near Princeton Hosp. and the Arlington House you can look in the areas around Tuscaloosa Avenue, Cotton Avenue from Elyton School down to Rallys. As well, you can go down 8th Avenue, from Arkadelphia Road all the way down to 16th Street and theres girls that frequent all areas down that road at all hours. If you're into transvestites, transexuals or whatever, they used to walk down 8th Avenue between 5th Street past Parker H.S. and 12th Street, though I haven't seen them there in a long time. Mainly black girls around these areas, though occasionally theres a white girl every now and then.

7) Highway 78 heading toward Jasper, also called Arkadelphia Road, is another good area. Theres 2 truck stops right near one another, Pilot has a Wendys attached to it, and there's Kangaroo. Girls hang out in the parking lots alot and walk along the side of the road. Up the road from there, there's several motels, one near a overpass walkway and one called Alabama Motel. Finley Avenue also has a couple of truck stops around the I-65 exit, Conoco, Shell and Citgo, and those areas always have girls hanging around. Around these truck stops theres usually equal numbers of white and black girls. Going toward Jasper, I've also found a girl before walking down the highway in an area called Argo, next to a gas station on the side heading back toward B'ham.

8) There is activity at a motel on the Irondale/Birmingham border on Highway 78. It used to be a Holiday Inn, now called the USA Economy I believe. This place is also being watched and now has a security guard that walks around all the time. Be careful there, too. I've been told that the motel across from the Krystal in Irondale has had girls there off and on, but the manager there isn't as casual about it as they are in Woodlawn.

9) Bessemer used to be active. There was info that the Scottish Inn down near Walmart has had girls outside of it, though I have yet to see any. The Motel 8 on the west side of Bessemer heading toward B'ham is quite active there as well as the lots around the BP and Shell on 28th Street up the road. Also, side roads in Bessemer are always areas to look. If you're familiar with Bessemer, the areas around Snitz Snider Stadium at 4th Avenue and 9th Street, all the way back to Eastern Valley Road and all the areas in between are all places to look. Also look around Dartmouth Avenue on the eastern side of 150- there's some projects up the road that shows promise. You might want to watch out for Bessemer police, though, as they were out in force early morning the last time I passed through there.

10) I've found girls around the fountain in southside. The fountain is on 20th St at the crossroads of 11th Avenue. I can't say for sure whether they're SW's or not, probably homeless or runaways just passing through. But those type usually are ones that could be up for a way to make some money, so it might be worth checking out.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Kent  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't surprise me, I've said all along a good many of them are corrupt and rotten to the core. The happenings yesterday just goes to show what I say is true.
    I've had two very close family members that were cops and, even with that bias, would have to agree 100. Being a cop seems to somehow promote a feeling of elitism in individuals. They seem to think that their moral compass is the guide for what laws to enforce and which to ignore, and which don't apply to them because they are cops.

A little over 30 years ago, I left the Philippines after a 6 year tour. I was so used to being able to buy pussy that it seemed like normal function. While stationed stateside, I was driving, looking for a business. Realizing that I had missed my turn, I turned around in a major chain hotel parking lot. Not even looking for service, I stumbled upon a young lady that walked in front of my truck so that I had to stop. Then she came to my window and asked if I wanted to party. Of course, I was agreeable. To keep a long story from becoming longer, I'll just say that cops were in the room, she was a cop and I was busted.

Result from bust: $310 fine. 5 days in jail, mandatory AIDS counseling, mandatory AIDS testing, my name published in the city paper. Secondary results: Loss of security clearance, denied reenlistment after 12 years service, fallout of friends and family seeing name in paper (including daughter.)

All of the above crap because I said "yes" when tail was offered. I wasn't even looking for it at the time. Shortly after this came the Rodney King riots (I was stationed near LA.) Police doing what they god-damned well pleased and getting off scot free or with slaps to the wrist for major atrocities. Meanwhile, my life, livelihood and everyday life was turned upside down because of the pursuit of ass and the bullshit tactics of police. BTW, one of the cops from the town that was running the sting ended up getting in a little hot water shortly after this time. He had an affair when a GI's wife and, when the GI found out, confronted him. The cop used his position to threaten, harass with traffic stops, and generally tried to run over the GI using his "cop powers." Luckily, the GI had some powerful friends of his own and the cop was disciplined. By being given 14 days off, with pay.

The events of that time period has taught me to be a little wary of how I participate in this hobby of ours. I have learned to look for tell-tale signs but I have also started having a "don't give a fuck" attitude. At my age, I don't really give a shit about what the cops try anymore. I'll take general precautions (these come natural since I have been mongering since the 70's) but I'm not going to worry about the elaborate setups.

Oh, back to the 5 days of jail time. I was allowed to perform them with community service, at a landfill. The person running the crew was a speed-freak and you could get out of your time by giving him speed. For those that stayed, the busted prostitutes were giving $10 blowjobs all day long to those of us that had been busted, busted pot heads and other "evil jailbirds." I don't think that anyone was rehabilitated by the time.

Of course, YMMV.

Posting Limitations