Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo2112  [View Original Post]
    It is not the same Apple that was at Sun rain. Sun Rain Apple is currently out of the area.

I'll keep you posted if she returns.

Apple at Serenity is well busted and J-Ali / Kim K ass!
    I didn't really care for that Apple but thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    Well how was I to know it wasn't the same Apple at Sun Rain. It's not a common name at these places / I saw her and liked her but will probably not return. She left before the hour was up and had the older lady come in and finish up the massage and I really don't think it was the full hour. Waste of money.
    Sorry long time lurker but there was a rather busty Apple employed in Springfield I was assuming it was her.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsians2019  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. I saw Apple and had a terrible experience. She was entirely too chubby (being nice) and labored through the brief massage with heavy mouth breathing and her stomach sounded like it was having some issues. Zero chance I was doing more than a L1 and that was just not to be rude. She attempted to do the L1 as fast as possible by using a motion akin to chopping down a tree w / a hatchet. This of course took longer so I basically told her to forget it. Literally the worst experience I've had in quite some time. And for the guy who asked. Hell No its not the "Apple" from sun rain and Bloomington. This chick could fit her in each of her legs.
    Well how was I to know it wasn't the same Apple at Sun Rain. It's not a common name at these places / I saw her and liked her but will probably not return. She left before the hour was up and had the older lady come in and finish up the massage and I really don't think it was the full hour. Waste of money.

Apple at Serenity

Same Apple that worked at Sun Rain?
    It is not the same Apple that was at Sun rain. Sun Rain Apple is currently out of the area.

I'll keep you posted if she returns.

Apple at Serenity is well busted and J-Ali / Kim K ass!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvBNips  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Serenity and met apple.

Very nice and good looking.

I enjoyed the massage very much and also the extra activities.

She was a lot of fun and great personality.
    To each his own. I saw Apple and had a terrible experience. She was entirely too chubby (being nice) and labored through the brief massage with heavy mouth breathing and her stomach sounded like it was having some issues. Zero chance I was doing more than a L1 and that was just not to be rude. She attempted to do the L1 as fast as possible by using a motion akin to chopping down a tree w / a hatchet. This of course took longer so I basically told her to forget it. Literally the worst experience I've had in quite some time. And for the guy who asked. Hell No its not the "Apple" from sun rain and Bloomington. This chick could fit her in each of her legs.

What was the cost? What was she open to? L1,2,3?

Quote Originally Posted by Swingbig  [View Original Post]
    Good size, very nice.
    Same Apple that worked at Sun Rain?

Apple

How are her breasts? Were the a nice size?
    Good size, very nice.

How are her breasts? Were the a nice size?

Serenity

That's not me. I couldn't do that.
    Sister spa is a shit hole right now and I'm fairly certain that the older ogre shrek looking Asian lady runs the place. She has been in there for 3+ years and I've seen her multiple times in there over the years. I have always refused to see her as I am not attracted to her in any way. I find her appearance to be repulsive and unattractive. Every now and then, sister spa will have someone there that is decent but they don't stay for long and are gone rather quickly.

The Springfield bust set the entire area back and pretty much all the attractive girls are gone. It's a huge blow for this area when it was already tough to find attractive talent. It's more barren now than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes walking in, telling the person they are too old, too ugly, or too fat, then leaving sends the right message to ownership.

I do that at sisters often. I'll walk in and the ogre Asian is there and I tell her no thanks, you are too old, too fat, and too ugly. Then I leave.
    That's not me. I couldn't do that.

Ok will avoid. The only places I go to is where the woman is on the younger side and also has nice tits, sometimes implants and I'd rather ask on her before I take the plunge as to not walk in and walk out.
    Sometimes walking in, telling the person they are too old, too ugly, or too fat, then leaving sends the right message to ownership.

I do that at sisters often. I'll walk in and the ogre Asian is there and I tell her no thanks, you are too old, too fat, and too ugly. Then I leave.

U Spa

What is the talent at U Spa on Glen and Ruby Spa in Chilicothe? Please chime in if you have any intel.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAced  [View Original Post]
    Only one there right now.

Old, small, not attractive. Would fit in with what has been at Sisters lately.
    Ok will avoid. The only places I go to is where the woman is on the younger side and also has nice tits, sometimes implants and I'd rather ask on her before I take the plunge as to not walk in and walk out.

Posting Limitations