https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/415820624626

I contemplated not posting this. I don't want you guys to fuck up a good thing. This girl is amazing. Quick response. She was close by so I was in the room inside of 20 minutes of initial text. She rooms with another girl who was there and stayed in the bathroom. When Sylvia greeted me she was very pretty, smiling and sweet. If there are demons, they are very well hidden. She asked me to join her on the bed so I disrobed and obliged. She was wearing a sexy sheer nighty that showed her decent sized (though not quite as perky as in her photos) breasts. She asked me what I like and I returned the question. Says she's into having her tits played with and kissing so I pull her on top of me and suckle all over while fondling her beautiful ass. She's letting out some cute moans and things are going well. I ask her to put her mouth on me and she gives decent head, again letting out those cute moans that young girls do. I switched her into DATY and things really heated up. She has a great taste and a large clit. Didn't take much to make her cum. I only requested a QV so I had to get to the main course before Steph came out of the bathroom with the timer on 0. She sucks me to mostly hard and throws the bag on. We stay in mish as I grab the back of her knees and pin them to the mattress. She gave a couple yelps of painful pleasure and then was able to take it all. Now, I only see working girls when I'm borderline felon-level-horny, so it didn't take much to get me to blow. And at that point, I'd normally regret things and jet. But she was so into it that I went back to DATY and had her bust a couple more times. She's begging for more dick now, but junior worked all day and was satisfied with his snack. So we make small talk and it turns out she's a really sweet girl. Very down to earth. She extends her wishes to see me again, and I really hope I don't because this broad will bankrupt me. Anyway first time in a long time that I left a date not only satisfied, but wanting more. Yes, I would recommend. Just don't fuck this up, gents. She's worth treating nicely.